时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people. | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:03] | Psychopaths and mystery writers. | 精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? | 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. | 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | – and I’ve found mine. – Detective Kate Beckett. | -我的灵感已经找到了 -凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:16] | – Nikki Heat? – The character he’s basing on you. | -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:20] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:21] | I would be happy to let you spank me. | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:22] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:24] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:26] | Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. | 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影] |
[00:28] | You do remind me a little of Hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像 |
[01:05] | You need someone to steady your bag. | 你需要有个人帮你把沙袋稳住 |
[01:08] | Are you offering? | 你愿意帮忙吗 |
[01:11] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[01:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:22] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[01:27] | – Thank you. – Anytime. | -谢谢你 -乐意效劳 |
[01:37] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[01:52] | All right. Here comes The Turn. | 好了 接下来是转牌圈[德州扑克术语] |
[01:54] | Mm. Actually, sweetie, it’s called The River. | 亲爱的 实际上这叫河牌圈 |
[01:58] | Right. Right. | 没错 |
[01:59] | The, uh, fifth community card is called “The river” | 第五张公共牌叫”河牌圈” |
[02:01] | or “Fifth street.” | 或者叫”第五圈” |
[02:02] | Now you’re on the trolley, kid. | 你已经入门了 孩子 |
[02:05] | So… who won? | 那…谁赢了 |
[02:07] | Oh. Well, actually, you had me | 实际上 你一直占优 |
[02:10] | until the river. | 直到最后这张 |
[02:11] | Mm-hmm. And you got a third jack, | 你摸到了第三张杰克 |
[02:13] | and trip Jacks beat trip 9s. | 三张杰克比三张九要大 |
[02:15] | – You win. – Well, don’t sweat it, sweetheart. | -你赢了 -别泄气 宝贝儿 |
[02:17] | Just your first lesson. | 这只是你的第一堂课而已 |
[02:19] | What do you say we call it a night? | 要不咱们今晚就玩到这里吧 |
[02:20] | What? No. Let’s keep playing. | 什么 别 咱们继续 |
[02:23] | – Shuffle up and deal. – Ah, hello, darlings. | -洗牌然后发牌 -亲爱的 你们好啊 |
[02:26] | Oh, what’s all this? | 这是干嘛呢 |
[02:27] | Dad’s teaching me the basics of no-limit texas hold’em. | 老爸在教我无限额德州扑克的基本规则 |
[02:30] | I’m shocked–shocked– there’s gambling in here. | 我太震惊了 竟然在赌博 |
[02:34] | Deal me in. | 算我一个 |
[02:41] | Good evening, Detective Beckett. | 晚上好 贝克特探长 |
[02:47] | Victim’s name is Paul Finch. | 死者名叫保罗·芬奇 |
[02:48] | According to the registration, it’s his car. | 资料显示 这是他的车 |
[02:50] | What do we know about him? | 还有什么关于他的资料吗 |
[02:51] | We ran him for next of kin, found his wife. | 我们查了一下他的亲属 找到了他妻子 |
[02:53] | She’s on her way in. And his rap sheet. | 她正在赶来 还查到了他的犯罪记录 |
[02:55] | He’s a thief… | 他是个小偷 |
[02:58] | Couple of bank jobs, some corporate B&Es. | 劫过几间银行 还有几次联手入室抢劫 |
[03:00] | But he hasn’t been arrested in a few years. | 但他已经好多年没有被逮着了 |
[03:02] | So he’s either really lucky… | 所以说 要么是他运气极佳 |
[03:03] | Or he’s out of the game. | 要么就是他金盆洗手了 |
[03:04] | What happened? | 死因是什么 |
[03:05] | I’d say he was electrocuted. | 他是被电刑致死的 |
[03:06] | That had to be pretty high voltage | 从烧灼程度来看 |
[03:07] | for him to get burns like that. | 电压一定很高 |
[03:09] | Well, sure. | 当然了 |
[03:10] | You connect these leads directly into the ignition system, | 你只要把这些线路直接和点火系统相连 |
[03:12] | you rev the engine high enough… | 然后再让引擎高速转动就行 |
[03:13] | Looks like they were trying to torture him, | 看上去凶手是想拷问他 |
[03:15] | but ended up killing him instead. | 但结果却把他弄死了 |
[03:17] | Either way, it wasn’t pleasant. | 不管怎样 都很痛苦 |
[03:18] | You know, whoever did this | 不管凶手是谁 |
[03:20] | either wanted to send a message | 他不是想借此传递信息 |
[03:22] | or needed something from him. | 就是想从他这里得到什么 |
[03:23] | What would somebody need from a retired… | 一个退休的小偷身上能有什么… |
[03:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:29] | His eyes are closed. | 他的眼睛是闭着的 |
[03:33] | Did anyone touch the body before you came here? | 你们来之前有人碰过尸体吗 |
[03:35] | Nope. It was like that when I got here. | 没 我来的时候就这样了 |
[03:37] | The killer must have closed ’em postmortem. | 一定是凶手在他死后帮他合上的 |
[03:39] | That means he knew the victim. | 这意味着凶手认识死者 |
[03:42] | I would say, he probably felt guilty about what he had done, | 我觉得他可能是对自己的行为心存愧疚 |
[03:45] | wanted to erase it. | 想要抹去这种罪恶感 |
[03:46] | Have C.S.U. sweep the cars, | 让鉴证组检查一下车里 |
[03:47] | and let’s fume the body. | 我们用烟熏处理一下尸体 |
[03:48] | Maybe we’ll get some prints off of his eyelids. | 说不定能在他的眼皮上发现指纹 |
[03:50] | You got it. | 好的 |
[03:59] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[04:01] | You tell me. | 你看呢 |
[04:02] | Maybe he was murdered by | 也许杀他的凶手 |
[04:03] | the artist formerly known as Prince. | 是 “王子”普林斯[美国歌手 使用类似标记作为自己的代号] |
[04:07] | Mrs. Finch, we’re very sorry for your loss. | 芬奇太太 我们很同情您的遭遇 |
[04:09] | Does this… | 这个东西 |
[04:10] | look familiar to you at all? | 你看着眼熟吗 |
[04:13] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 很抱歉 |
[04:15] | Look, I know what my husband was, | 我知道我丈夫曾是个什么样的人 |
[04:17] | but Paul had been out of the game since he left prison. | 但是保罗自从出狱以后就洗手不干了 |
[04:20] | When we got married, he swore off taking scores. | 我们结婚时 他就发誓不再行窃 |
[04:24] | Then a few weeks ago, | 直到几星期前 |
[04:26] | he said he had to go do something for a friend. | 他说他要帮朋友做点事 |
[04:27] | Did he tell you what or who? | 他有说是什么人或者做什么事吗 |
[04:29] | No. | 没有 |
[04:31] | I begged him not to do it, but he… | 我求他不要去做 但是他 |
[04:33] | He said he owed the guy from way back. | 他说他很久以前亏欠过这个人 |
[04:36] | Paul was a thief, Detective, | 探长 保罗是个小偷 |
[04:39] | but he had this sense of honor. | 但他盗亦有道 |
[04:41] | He was old-fashioned like that. | 这一点上他是很传统的 |
[04:44] | He was a good man, Detective. | 他是个好人 探长 |
[04:47] | I mean, god knows he had his faults, | 我是说 谁都知道他曾犯过错 |
[04:49] | But… this? | 但是…这个 |
[04:52] | He didn’t deserve this. | 他不该落得如此下场 |
[04:58] | So the guy comes out of retirementfor one job and ends up dead. | 这家伙为了做这件事重出江湖 结果却因此丧命 |
[05:01] | That cannot be a coincidence. | 这绝对不是巧合 |
[05:02] | Yeah, what lures a guy who’s been retired for years | 没错 什么事能让一个退休多年的人 |
[05:04] | back into the game? | 重操旧业呢 |
[05:05] | Must’ve been something big. | 肯定是件大事 |
[05:06] | That was robbery on the phone. | 刚才劫案组打电话过来 |
[05:08] | They logged in a break-in at a branch of | 他们上报了前天发生的一起入室抢劫案 |
[05:10] | Manhattan Mutual the day before yesterday. | 地点是曼哈顿互惠银行的一家分行 |
[05:11] | Bank heist. That fits with finch’s profile. | 抢银行 这符合芬奇的犯罪记录 |
[05:14] | – Did they have any details? – Nope. | -还有什么细节吗 -没有 |
[05:15] | They’re sending the new guy up now. | 他们正在派一个新人过来 |
[05:17] | And that would be me. | 那人就是我 |
[05:19] | Oh-ho! What’s up, bro? | 最近还好吧 兄弟 |
[05:22] | Why didn’t you tell me you transferred? | 你调动了怎么都不和我说一声 |
[05:23] | Ah, you know, I been settling in. | 你知道的 我一向随遇而安嘛 |
[05:25] | Hey, uh, this is my boy– Tom Demming. | 各位 这是我好兄弟汤姆·戴明 |
[05:27] | He was one of the best cops back at the 54th. | 他是54分局最优秀的警察之一 |
[05:29] | – This is my partner–Ryan. – How you doing? | -这是我的搭档莱恩 -你好 |
[05:30] | – Hey, nice to meet you, man. – You, too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[05:32] | – Richard Castle. – Yeah, the author, right? | -这是理查德·卡塞尔 -那个作家 对吧 |
[05:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:35] | And this is Detective Beckett. | 这位是贝克特探长 |
[05:36] | – Yeah, we met. – Yes. Hi. | -我们见过了 -是的 你好 |
[05:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:41] | So Paul Finch, huh? | 言归正传 保罗·芬奇 |
[05:43] | He’s one of the few guys on the island | 他是这里为数不多的 |
[05:45] | who could’ve taken a score like that. | 用这种方法行窃的小偷之一 |
[05:46] | Like what? | 哪种方法 |
[05:47] | A couple of pros tunnel into the vault, | 几个职业小偷打通了金库 |
[05:49] | drill open a safe deposit box, | 钻开了一个保险箱 |
[05:51] | leave nothing behind but the great smell of Brut. | 除了百露牌古龙水味道外 没留任何痕迹 |
[05:53] | And you think that finch couldn’t | 你觉得芬奇不可能 |
[05:54] | have pulled this off on his own? | 单靠一人之力做到这些吗 |
[05:56] | Nah, it’s a 2-man job at the minimum. | 不可能 这起码得两个人才能做到 |
[05:57] | There’s definitely another player | 肯定还有另一个人在场 |
[05:59] | floating around out there. | 负责帮他望风 |
[06:00] | Well, we’ve run a search | 我们已经着手调查 |
[06:01] | for his phone records and financials, | 他的通话记录和财务状况 |
[06:03] | so hopefully we’ll find something | 但愿我们能找到 |
[06:04] | that ties him to a partner. | 把他和别人联系上的线索 |
[06:05] | Or maybe the partner turned on Finch after the robbery, | 说不定是芬奇的同伙在得手后背弃了他 |
[06:07] | decided he didn’t need him anymore. | 觉得他再也没有利用价值了 |
[06:09] | Either way, we know that | 不管怎样 可以肯定 |
[06:10] | the robbery and the homicide are connected. | 抢劫案和杀人案是有联系的 |
[06:12] | That seems like an awful lot of trouble | 为了偷一个保险箱如此大动干戈 |
[06:14] | for one safe deposit box. | 未免也太麻烦了点吧 |
[06:15] | Yeah. And they left stacks of cash untouched. | 没错 而且里面还有几堆现金原封未动 |
[06:18] | The guys downstairs thought I was nuts | 楼下的同事听说我接手这案子时 |
[06:20] | when I hopped on this case, | 都觉得我是个疯子 |
[06:21] | but I like the weird ones. | 但我就是喜欢怪异的案子 |
[06:22] | Hmm. How about that? Beckett likes the weird ones, too. | 那正好 贝克特也喜欢怪异的案子 |
[06:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:27] | What could be in that box | 那箱子里究竟有什么东西 |
[06:28] | that would be worth digging a tunnel to and killing for? | 值得让人又是打地道又是杀人呢 |
[06:30] | Diamonds? German bearer bonds? | 钻石 德国无记名债券 |
[06:33] | Nazi gold? | 纳粹宝藏 |
[06:33] | Ah, we still don’t know yet. | 这个我们目前还不知道 |
[06:35] | The bank had some trouble locating the owner, | 银行联系失主时遇上点困难 |
[06:37] | but he’s supposed to be coming in this afternoon. | 但他应该下午就会过来了 |
[06:38] | Would you like to join me for the interrogation? | 你愿不愿意和我一起进行审讯 |
[06:41] | Yeah. Yeah, I’d love to. | 好啊 当然愿意 |
[06:42] | Good. | 好的 |
[06:43] | Meanwhile, I’m gonna need you guys to hit the street | 另外 我需要你们去道上查一下 |
[06:45] | and see if you can scare up any of Finch’s associates– | 把和芬奇有联系的人统计一下 |
[06:47] | Maybe anyone that he’s taken scores with in the past | 也许其中就有曾和他合伙盗窃的人 |
[06:49] | or people that he owes. Thank you. | 或者是他曾亏欠过的人 多谢 |
[06:52] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[06:53] | What can I do? | 那我干什么 |
[06:55] | You could watch. | 你可以在一边看着 |
[06:58] | Two weeks ago, I saved your life twice. | 两个礼拜前 我还两次救过你的命呢 |
[07:03] | Thank you for coming in, Mr. Cana. | 感谢你能来 卡纳先生 |
[07:05] | Call me Fred. | 叫我弗雷德就好 |
[07:07] | And obviously, we’re gonna do everything we can | 我们一定会竭尽所能 |
[07:08] | to help you recover your stolen property. | 帮你找回被盗的财产 |
[07:10] | Uh, what exactly was in the box? | 保险箱里究竟装了什么 |
[07:12] | – Stamps. – Stamps? | -邮票 -邮票? |
[07:15] | Yeah, I collect ’em. | 是的 我收集的 |
[07:15] | It kinda surprises me | 你过了这么久才来找我们 |
[07:17] | it took you so long to reach out to us. | 这一点让我很惊讶 |
[07:19] | The folks at the bank said | 银行工作人员说 |
[07:20] | they left you a half a dozen | 过去几天里 |
[07:21] | messages over the last couple of days. | 他们留了好几条言给你 |
[07:23] | Well, I been busy, you know? | 我很忙的 知道吗 |
[07:25] | I been working a lot. | 我的工作量很大 |
[07:26] | And what is it that you do? | 那你是从事什么工作的 |
[07:28] | I’m in, uh, private security. | 我从事私人保安的 |
[07:31] | This stamp collection, how much was it worth exactly? | 你收藏的那些邮票能值多少钱 |
[07:35] | Well, it’s hard to put a price tag on an item like that | 这种东西很难去明码标价的 |
[07:38] | Because of, you know, the sentimental value. | 因为这里面倾注了很多情感投资 |
[07:41] | And who else knew that you were keeping it at the bank? | 那还有谁知道你把邮票收在银行里 |
[07:43] | Just a select group of other stamp enthusiasts | 只有部分其他的邮票收藏家 |
[07:46] | with whom I formed… relationships over the years. | 这些人都和我是老交情 |
[07:50] | So how long you been a philatelist, Fred? | 那你成为集邮者多久了 弗雷德 |
[07:52] | Hey, watch your mouth, pal. Fred Cana don’t go that route. | 你说话注意点 我可不是干那行的 |
[07:56] | Philately is the study of stamps, Mr. Cana, | 集邮就是收集邮票的意思 卡纳先生 |
[07:59] | which you would know if you were, in fact, a collector. | 如果你真是个收藏家 理应知道这个词的意思 |
[08:03] | Come on, Fred. What’s really in the box, huh? | 老实说吧 箱子里装的到底是什么 |
[08:06] | What’d they steal from you? | 他们从你那里偷走了什么 |
[08:07] | I don’t have to take this crap. | 我才懒得理你这套废话 |
[08:08] | I’m the victim here. | 我可是受害者 |
[08:13] | Hey, you guys rounding up the Usual Suspects? | 你们俩盘查过那些非常嫌疑犯[美国电影]了吗 |
[08:15] | Yeah, and every hood this side of Harlem | 是的 但是所有哈雷姆区的小混混都说 |
[08:16] | says Finch has been out of action for years. | 芬奇已经洗手不干很多年了 |
[08:19] | Where’s Beckett? | 贝克特人呢 |
[08:20] | Oh, she and Captain America are in there with Fred Cana. | 她和美国上尉[漫画人物]和弗雷德·卡纳在一起 |
[08:23] | Fred Cana? | 弗雷德·卡纳 |
[08:24] | Yeah, he’s the guy who rented the safety… | 是啊 他就是那个租了保险… |
[08:30] | Officer Esposito! | 埃斯波西托警员 |
[08:32] | Actually, it’s Detective Esposito now, Fred. | 现在是埃斯波西托警探了 弗雷德 |
[08:34] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[08:36] | Fred here is a bagman for Victor Racine. | 弗雷德是维克托·雷辛的跟班 |
[08:38] | Who’s Victor Racine? | 维克托·雷辛是谁 |
[08:39] | He’s a syndicate man. | 是个黑帮头目 |
[08:40] | made the leap from organized crime | 他在犯罪组织者和合法商人之间 |
[08:42] | to legitimate businessman while no one was looking. | 不停地变换身份以掩人耳目 |
[08:44] | Racine is connected and untouchable. | 雷辛人脉发达 没人动得了他 |
[08:46] | You oughta know. | 你应当深有体会吧 |
[08:47] | Esposito and his old partner | 埃斯波西托和他的搭档 |
[08:49] | tried to touch him a few years back. | 几年前曾经试图对他下手 |
[08:50] | How about I touch you instead?! | 要不要我对你动手试试 |
[08:51] | Come on! Come on, tough guy! | 来试试啊 硬汉子 |
[08:53] | Come on. Take a walk. | 别这样 你先出去 |
[08:54] | All right? He’s not worth it. Man… | 好了吧 他这种人不值得你动手 |
[09:03] | What the hell was that all about? | 刚才那是搞的什么鬼 |
[09:05] | He works for victor Racine. | 他是维克托·雷辛的手下 |
[09:06] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[09:08] | Victor Racine killed my partner. | 维克托·雷辛杀了我的搭档 |
[09:29] | His name was Ike. Ike Thornton. | 他叫艾克 艾克·松顿 |
[09:33] | We partnered up back when I was at the 54th. | 我在54分局的时候和他是搭档 |
[09:36] | We worked the organized crime task force. | 我们当时在有组织犯罪调查组工作 |
[09:39] | Victor Racine was our target… | 维克托·雷辛是我们的目标人物 |
[09:43] | Until one day, Ike didn’t come into work. | 直到某天 艾克没有来上班 |
[09:46] | It’s like he just disappeared. | 他就好像失踪了一样 |
[09:48] | To make matters worse, | 更糟糕的是 |
[09:50] | Internal Affairs came around here asking all these questions | 内务处的人来找我们问了一堆问题 |
[09:52] | talking like ike had gone over, | 好像艾克已经被收买了一样 |
[09:55] | that he was working for Racine. | 好像他在帮雷辛做事一样 |
[09:57] | It was an absolute load of crap. | 这种事根本就是胡扯 |
[09:59] | Couple of days later, | 几天过后 |
[10:00] | some kids found Ike’s car out by the docks… | 几个小孩在码头旁找到了艾克的车 |
[10:03] | shot to hell, blood all over the seats. | 弹痕累累 座位上全是血迹 |
[10:06] | All the hallmarks of a professional hit. | 完全是职业杀手的行事作风 |
[10:09] | Yeah, only we couldn’t tie it back to Racine. | 没错 只是这事我们无法联系到雷辛身上 |
[10:12] | His guys had dumped Ike’s body | 他的手下把艾克的尸体丢了 |
[10:14] | so that we could never find it. | 以致我们没法找到他 |
[10:16] | The department shut down the whole operation after that. | 这事过后 部门把整个行动都取消了 |
[10:19] | I transferred here. But I know one thing– | 我就被调到了这里 但我可以肯定的是 |
[10:22] | If Fred Cana has a safe deposit box, | 如果弗雷德·卡纳有个保险箱 |
[10:25] | it’s because he’s holding something for Racine. | 肯定是为了雷辛保管东西的 |
[10:28] | And it ain’t no stamps. | 里面装的肯定不是邮票 |
[10:29] | He wants blood. | 他要血债血还 |
[10:32] | Well, I don’t blame him. From the look of it, | 这不奇怪 现在看来 |
[10:33] | I’m guessing Racine had Finch killed for stealing from him. | 我想雷辛是因为芬奇偷他的东西杀了他 |
[10:36] | Well, that explains why he was tortured– | 这也解释了他为何要严刑拷打他 |
[10:38] | So he’d give up his partner. | 为了让他供出同党 |
[10:40] | You know, whatever they stole from that safe deposit box, | 无论他们从保险箱里偷走了什么 |
[10:42] | Racine wants it back bad. | 雷辛都非常想拿回来 |
[10:44] | Yeah, but how did he get onto Finch in the first place? | 但是他是怎么发现是芬奇干的呢 |
[10:46] | Maybe he recognized the great smell of Brut. | 也许他认出了古露牌古龙水的味道 |
[10:49] | I’m sure that Racine is the kind of guy who has his sources. | 我确定雷辛是那种有耳目的人物 |
[10:51] | So you like our stamp collector | 那么你想让我们的集邮家 |
[10:53] | for doing the deed on Racine’s behalf? | 代替雷辛接受制裁 |
[10:54] | Sure, except we called. | 是啊 不过我们询问过 |
[10:56] | He has witnesses willing to corroborate his whereabouts. | 他有目击证人能够证实他的不在场证明 |
[10:58] | – Of course he does. – And we have no proof otherwise. | -他当然有 -我们没有其他证据了 |
[11:01] | Oh, speaking of which, they brought up the CSU report | 说到证据 鉴证组刚送来犯罪现场 |
[11:04] | on the crime scene. The car was wiped down. | 的报告 车子被擦拭过 |
[11:06] | Other than Finch and his wife, we got no usable prints. | 除了芬奇和他妻子的指纹 找不到其他人的指纹 |
[11:09] | And we still don’t have an ID on that metal symbol | 而且我们还不知道那个金属标志 |
[11:11] | – we found. – Meanwhile, our stamp collector has an alibi, | -代表什么 -同时”集邮家”有不在场证明 |
[11:15] | and we currently have no evidence. | 我们现在没有证据 |
[11:17] | So what is our next step? | 下一步应该怎么办 |
[11:19] | We talk to the real victim of our robbery– | 我们和劫案的真正受害人谈谈 |
[11:21] | Mr. Victor Racine. | 维克托·雷辛先生 |
[11:23] | Bold. I like your style. | 很大胆 我喜欢你的办案风格 |
[11:26] | What, you think he’s the kind of guy | 什么 你认为他是那种 |
[11:27] | who’s just gonna tell us what’s in that box | 随便就告诉你保险箱里是什么 |
[11:29] | or maybe admit to killing the thief? | 或是承认谋杀的人 |
[11:31] | Watch and learn, Castle. Watch and learn. | 学着点 卡塞尔 学着点 |
[11:42] | To what do I owe this pleasure, huh? | 什么风把你们给吹过来了 |
[11:48] | A safe deposit box at Manhattan Mutual | 曼哈顿互惠银行的一个保险箱 |
[11:50] | was broken into the other night, Mr. Racine. | 昨晚被盗了 雷辛先生 |
[11:53] | It was registered to an associate of yours– Fred Cana. | 保险箱的主人是你的一位合作者 弗雷德·卡纳 |
[11:56] | You don’t say? What’s this world coming to, huh? | 真别说 现在世道真是不好 |
[11:59] | Mr. Cana claims that the box contained | 卡纳先生声称保险箱里保存着 |
[12:01] | his stamp collection? | 他的邮票收藏 |
[12:03] | Well, I’ve never known Mr. Cana to lie… | 我从不知道卡纳先生会对我 |
[12:07] | to me. | 说谎 |
[12:09] | Well, we believe that it held something | 我们相信保险箱里的东西 |
[12:11] | a little bit more valuable– maybe something of yours. | 可能要比邮票有价值 也许是你的东西 |
[12:13] | Oh, really? And why is that? | 真的吗 为什么这么说 |
[12:15] | Because one of the guys involved in the robbery | 因为涉嫌抢劫的一名嫌疑人 |
[12:17] | was found murdered in a parking garage last night. | 昨晚被发现死于停车场 |
[12:19] | Well, actually, Mr. Finch was tortured before he was killed. | 事实上 芬奇先生在死前被拷打过 |
[12:23] | Now why would someone do that | 如果仅仅是偷了邮票 |
[12:24] | if all he stole were stamps? | 为什么会有人拷打他 |
[12:27] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里 |
[12:30] | Home. | 在家 |
[12:35] | And I have around-the-clock bodyguards… | 我有全天随身保镖证明 |
[12:36] | who can attest to my whereabouts, | 我昨天的行踪 |
[12:39] | but you don’t think I killed Finch. | 不过你们并不觉得是我杀的芬奇 |
[12:42] | You assume I had somebody do it for me, | 你们认为我让手下干的 |
[12:44] | so you’re here just to… | 你们来这是为了 |
[12:47] | count coup, aren’t you? | 炫技 是不是 |
[12:49] | Sorry. What was that? | 抱歉 什么意思 |
[12:51] | The Plains Indians considered it an act of bravery | 是指平原印第安人把打斗中 |
[12:53] | to get close enough to one of their enemies | 能够在不受伤的情况下接近对手并触摸对手 |
[12:55] | – to touch him with a coup stick. Is my hair… – looks good. | -的行为视为勇敢 我的头发 -还不错 |
[12:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:58] | This item or items that were in the safety deposit box, | 保险箱里的东西 |
[13:01] | if they’re so valuable, | 假设说很有价值 |
[13:02] | why aren’t you out chasing down Mr. Finch’s associate | 你们为何不去全力捉拿芬奇先生 |
[13:05] | in this endeavor? | 的那位搭档呢 |
[13:06] | After all, you know what the old saying is– | 毕竟 有句古话说的好 |
[13:08] | no honor among thieves. | 盗亦”无”道 |
[13:13] | See, what’d I say? Waste of time. | 瞧 我说什么来着 浪费时间 |
[13:17] | Well played, Detective. | 干的漂亮 探长 |
[13:19] | Thank you, Detective. | 过奖了 探长 |
[13:20] | “Well played”? All he did was deny it. | 干的漂亮? 他全都否认了 |
[13:23] | – Well, you can learn a lot from a denial. – Like what? | -从否认里可以得到很多信息 -比如说 |
[13:26] | Like Racine hasn’t found Finch’s partner yet. | 比如说雷辛还没有找到芬奇的同伙 |
[13:29] | Because Racine would never point us in that direction | 因为如果雷辛知道了同伙是谁或其下落 |
[13:32] | if he already knew who or where the partner was. | 他是不会给我们指出这条线索的 |
[13:35] | He must want this guy pretty bad | 他一定很想找到那个人 |
[13:36] | if he’s willing to have the cops do his legwork for him. | 不惜让警察替他跑腿 |
[13:38] | How does it help Racine if we find Finch’s partner first? | 我们先找到芬奇的同伙对雷辛有什么好处 |
[13:41] | Racine’s connected. He’d have no trouble | 雷辛人脉广泛 他不费吹灰之力 |
[13:43] | having Finch’s partner killed in jail. | 就可以找人在监狱干掉芬奇的同伙 |
[13:44] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[13:48] | Okay. We’ll be right there. | 好 我们马上到 |
[13:50] | Lanie’s ready to fume the body. | 蕾妮准备好烟熏尸体了 |
[13:52] | All right, you guys head back to the morgue. | 好吧 你们回停尸房 |
[13:53] | I’m gonna go see if Finch’s financials have come in yet. | 我去看看芬奇财产状况的调查有什么结果 |
[13:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:03] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[14:09] | That is so cool. | 这太酷了 |
[14:13] | – Do you mind if I take pictures? – Knock yourself out. | -我拍照你介意吗 -随便你 |
[14:16] | But if any of them end up on the internet, | 不过要是照片传到网上 |
[14:18] | I will hunt you down and hurt you. | 我会抓到你并痛扁一顿 |
[14:22] | So… | 那么 |
[14:23] | What’s with the handsome robbery detective? | 和那位帅哥劫案探长怎么回事 |
[14:25] | Demming? | 戴明吗 |
[14:27] | Oh, we’re just working the case together. That’s all. | 我们只是一起办案 就这样 |
[14:29] | Mm-hmm. But then again, | 是啊 不过话说回来 |
[14:32] | you have been working with castle for a year | 你和卡塞尔共事一年了 |
[14:33] | and not a damn thing has happened, so… | 什么都没发生 |
[14:36] | we had a pool going. | 我们打赌来着 |
[14:37] | I lost a lot of money on you two. | 因为你们俩我赔了不少钱 |
[14:41] | You guys. | 伙计们 |
[14:44] | Yahtzee. The killer left a print | 凶手替被害人合眼时 |
[14:45] | when he closed our victim’s eye. Let’s run it. | 留下了指纹 查一查 |
[14:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:56] | We got a match on the print, | 指纹找到了匹配者 |
[14:58] | but the guy it belongs to is dead. | 不过匹配者已经死亡 |
[15:02] | – But that’s impossible. – Unless he’s a zombie. | -不可能 -除非他是僵尸 |
[15:06] | Not a zombie. | 不是僵尸 |
[15:08] | A cop. | 是个警察 |
[15:09] | Isaac… | 艾塞克 |
[15:10] | “Ike” Thornton. | “艾克” 松顿 |
[15:12] | – Esposito’s old partner? – He’s alive? | -埃斯波西托以前的搭档 -他还活着 |
[15:24] | I went to his funeral, | 我出席了他的葬礼 |
[15:26] | held his wife’s hand. | 和他的妻子握了手 |
[15:28] | And now you’re telling me he’s alive | 现在你告诉我他还活着 |
[15:29] | and working for Racine, that he murdered Finch? | 替雷辛卖命 谋杀了芬奇 |
[15:31] | It was the perfect disappearing act. | 这是一出完美的人间蒸发 |
[15:33] | He knew that everyone would think | 他知道所有人都会认为 |
[15:35] | that Racine had killed him | 是雷辛派人杀了他 |
[15:35] | and dumped his body somewhere. | 并弃尸他处 |
[15:37] | Nah, I don’t see how he could do it, to the badge, to me? | 他不会那样做的 那样对不起警徽也对不起我 |
[15:41] | – I would’ve taken a bullet for him. – Esposito. | -我可以为他挡子弹 -埃斯波西托 |
[15:44] | This is Lieutenant Holliwell from internal affairs. | 这位是内务处的霍利威尔督察 |
[15:46] | We’ve met. | 我们见过 |
[15:47] | – You called I.A.? – No. | -你通知内务处了 -没有 |
[15:48] | I called ’em for your protection. | 我为了保护你给他们打了电话 |
[15:50] | I’m sorry, Detective. | 抱歉 警探 |
[15:51] | I don’t really enjoy being proved right. | 我并不喜欢被证明是对的 |
[15:54] | No, of course not. | 是啊 当然不会 |
[15:55] | I take it you were the investigating officer | 我想你是调查艾克·松顿失踪 |
[15:57] | – when Ike Thornton disappeared? – I was. | -的那位警官 -没错 |
[15:59] | And what put you onto him in the first place? | 你是怎么怀疑到他的 |
[16:01] | Racine was always one step ahead of us, | 雷辛总是抢先我们一步 |
[16:03] | like he always knew what we were thinking. | 就好像他总是未卜先知 |
[16:06] | It didn’t take too much to figure out | 没用多长时间我们就发现 |
[16:07] | that he was being tipped off by a cop. | 有警察向他通风报信 |
[16:12] | Luckily, we had an informant at the time that confirmed it, | 幸好当时有位线人能够作证 |
[16:14] | but before we were able to arrest Thornton, | 但是在我们缉捕松顿之前 |
[16:17] | he disappeared. | 他失踪了 |
[16:19] | Most likely found out that we were coming for him. | 很可能是发现我们要逮捕他 |
[16:21] | When we found his car, we just assumed Racine killed him. | 找到他车的时候 我们就认为雷辛把他杀了 |
[16:23] | Looks like he brought him into the family instead. | 看来是他把松顿拉入伙了 |
[16:26] | Has Thornton contacted you? | 松顿和你联系过吗 |
[16:28] | What do you mean, contacted me? | 什么意思 和我联系 |
[16:30] | What exactly are you accusing my partner of? | 你在指控我拍档什么罪名 |
[16:32] | – I’m not accusing. I’m asking. – Asking what… | -我没有指控 我是询问 -问什么 |
[16:36] | If I knew all along, if I was part of it? | 我是否知道一切 是否参与其中 |
[16:40] | – The answer’s no. – It was such an elaborate hoax. | – 我没有 -这是个精心策划的骗局 |
[16:42] | It seems like it would take | 看起来需要 |
[16:43] | a little bit of planning, a little help. | 不少谋划和帮助 |
[16:44] | I just told you, I didn’t know. | 我已经告诉你了 我不知道 |
[16:47] | What do you want me to do, take a poly? | 你想让我干嘛 要我测谎吗 |
[16:49] | Would you take a polygraph test? | 那你会接受测谎吗 |
[16:50] | – Wait a minute– – If it’ll get you off my back. | -等等 -如果这会让你不再纠缠我 |
[16:51] | – Esposito, you don’t have to do this. – I want to. | -埃斯波西托 你不需要 -我想做 |
[16:53] | Good. My office. One hour. | 很好 我办公室 一小时后 |
[17:14] | That guy was out of line back there. | 那家伙太过分了 |
[17:16] | I’d be asking the same questions if I was in his shoes. | 如果在他的立场 我也会问同样的问题 |
[17:20] | You know you can talk to me, right? | 你可以和我谈谈 |
[17:23] | I put all that stuff behind me, bro. | 我把那一切都忘了 兄弟 |
[17:25] | The only thing I have left from back then… | 我留下唯一的纪念 |
[17:29] | is this right here. | 就是这个 |
[17:31] | Back in the day, when I was in the 54th, | 那时候 我还在54分局 |
[17:32] | everybody used to carry one of these with ’em. | 每个人都戴着一个 |
[17:34] | It was like a sense of pride, you know? | 是自豪的象征 知道吗 |
[17:36] | Ike had one of those? | 艾克也有一个 |
[17:37] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[17:39] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[17:46] | The 54th. | 54分局 |
[17:48] | It must have broken off when he was struggling with Finch. | 肯定是他和芬奇搏斗的时候弄断的 |
[17:51] | It was him. | 真是他 |
[17:57] | You know no one would blame you | 如果你退出这案子 |
[17:59] | if you stepped off this case. | 没人会怪你 |
[18:02] | No. | 不 |
[18:04] | Partner or not… | 不管是不是搭档 |
[18:07] | he killed a man. | 他都杀了人 |
[18:08] | This guy’s pulled a ghost routine for years– | 这家伙这些年活得像幽灵般 |
[18:11] | gave up his old life, his friends. | 放弃了他原来的生活 他的朋友 |
[18:13] | A guy can’t pull a disappearing act like that | 如果没人帮忙 他不可能 |
[18:14] | – without help from somebody. – He had Racine’s help. | -凭空消失 -他有雷辛的帮助 |
[18:18] | Well, Racine or no Racine, he was married, right, has a kid? | 有没有雷辛他都结婚了 是吧 有孩子 |
[18:21] | They must have known. | 他们一定知道 |
[18:23] | I saw Carol last month. She doesn’t know anything. | 上个月见过卡萝 她毫不知情 |
[18:25] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[18:27] | Hell, I’m not sure about anything anymore. | 见鬼 我什么都不确定了 |
[18:30] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[18:31] | Take a poly, clear my name. | 接受测谎 证明我的清白 |
[18:36] | Go pick up the wife. Let’s see what she knows. | 把他妻子找来 看看她知道些什么 |
[18:40] | I’m sorry. I don’t believe you. | 很抱歉 我不相信你 |
[18:42] | His thumbprint’s on our victim’s body, Carol. | 他拇指指纹在被害人身上 卡萝 |
[18:44] | He’s alive. There’s no other explanation. | 他活着 别无他解 |
[18:47] | Well, they never recovered Ike’s body, so I don’t know. | 他们没找到艾克的尸体 我不知道 |
[18:50] | Someone could’ve cut off his thumb and– | 可能有人把他的拇指砍了下来 |
[18:52] | Yes, they could’ve done that, but you know they didn’t. | 是啊 可能是那样 不过你知道不是 |
[18:57] | Come on, Carol. It’s been years. | 拜托 卡萝 这么多年 |
[19:00] | An attractive woman like you hasn’t found someone new? | 像你这么漂亮的女人怎么会找不到伴侣 |
[19:03] | It’s not easy when you’re a single mom. | 对单亲妈妈来说并非易事 |
[19:06] | Not that that’s any of your business. | 这些都和你们无关 |
[19:09] | You know what you get | 你们知道警察 |
[19:09] | when a cop dies with a warrant out on him? | 在被通缉的时候去世会得到什么吗 |
[19:13] | Well, I’ll tell you what you don’t get. | 告诉你们不会得到什么吧 |
[19:16] | – don’t get a penny of his pension. – And yet, you | -你肯定也没有抚恤金 -不过 |
[19:19] | somehow manage to make mortgage payments– | 你还是有办法支付抵押贷款 |
[19:21] | If Ike is alive, that means we’re still married. | 如果艾克活着 就意味着我们还是夫妻 |
[19:24] | And you can’t compel me to testify against my spouse. | 你们不能强迫我作对我丈夫不利的证词 |
[19:29] | She knew he was alive, but did she know | 她知道他还活着 但是她知不知道 |
[19:31] | he was working for Racine? | 他在为雷辛卖命呢 |
[19:32] | She’s a cop wife and she knows her rights. | 她是个警察的妻子 她知道自己的权利 |
[19:34] | Good luck getting anything out of her. | 从她嘴里别想套出什么 |
[19:35] | She might talk to me. | 她也许会跟我谈 |
[19:37] | Oh. Look who passed his poly. | 看看谁通过了测谎 |
[19:40] | Had the feeling that Holliwell was kinda disappointed. | 感觉那个霍利威尔有点失望 |
[19:44] | She knows me. | 她认识我 |
[19:45] | I might be able to get her to open up. | 我可能会让她开口 |
[19:47] | All right, take a run at her in the morning. | 好吧 早上去她家一趟 |
[19:48] | And I’ll get a unit down to the house | 我派一个小队去她的住所监视 |
[19:49] | – in case Ike decides to show up. – Right. | -以防艾克现身 -好吧 |
[19:58] | Betrayal, lies, deceit– | 背叛 谎言 欺骗 |
[20:01] | sounds like my first marriage. | 听起来像是我第一段婚姻 |
[20:05] | – What? – I’m trying to figure out | -怎么了 -我在想 |
[20:06] | what was so damn important in that safe deposit box | 那个保险箱里到底是什么这么重要 |
[20:08] | that Finch and his partner would risk their lives that way. | 值得芬奇和他的同伙去冒生命危险 |
[20:12] | Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话 |
[20:13] | – Demming. – I was just calling you. | -戴明 -我正打给你呢 |
[20:16] | What a coincidence. I was just coming to see you. | 真是巧 我正要来找你 |
[20:19] | Wow. It’s like we’re all on the same case. | 天啊 “巧”得像我们在办同一件案子 |
[20:21] | Esposito told me about Ike. | 埃斯波西托告诉我艾克的情况 |
[20:23] | You have a lead on him yet? | 你有什么线索吗 |
[20:24] | No. We’re working on it. | 没有 还在查 |
[20:26] | What about Finch’s partner? | 芬奇的同伙呢 |
[20:27] | Ah, there’s nothing in his phone | 电话和财产方面 |
[20:29] | or his financials that points to one. | 都没有指向具体某个人 |
[20:31] | But the bank surveillance tapes finally came in. | 但是银行安保录像终于送来了 |
[20:33] | I was gonna scrub ’em in the morning. | 明早我会仔细检查一遍的 |
[20:35] | If Finch cased the joint in the last couple of weeks– | 如果芬奇是在最近几周踩的点 |
[20:37] | Then maybe the mystery partner went with him. | 那位神秘同伙可能跟他在一起 |
[20:40] | Exactly. You want to join me? | 完全正确 你想帮忙吗 |
[20:42] | Yeah. Yeah, I’d love to. Great. | 是啊 我很乐意 |
[20:44] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 太好了 明早见 |
[20:44] | Okay, great. I’ll see you. Good night. | 好 明天见 晚安 |
[20:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:50] | Castle, can I ask you something? | 卡塞尔 我能请教些问题吗 |
[20:53] | You and beckett– is there, uh, something going on? | 你和贝克特在交往吗 |
[20:57] | – Me and beckett? – Yeah. | -我和贝克特吗 -对 |
[20:58] | – No. – Look, man, if I’m offsides– | -没有 -听着 如果是我越位了 |
[21:00] | No flag on the play. | 裁判没有摇旗 |
[21:03] | Great. Okay. Great. | 很好 太好了 |
[21:19] | Don’t smile when you have a good card. | 手持好牌时不要微笑 |
[21:22] | You need to develop a poker face. | 你要摆出扑克脸 |
[21:25] | Trust me. It comes in handy. | 相信我 这招屡试不爽 |
[21:29] | Except when it doesn’t. | 也有失效的时候 |
[21:31] | Wh-what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:34] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[21:36] | Pair of ladies. | 一对皇后 |
[21:37] | What have you got? | 你拿着什么牌 |
[21:42] | Two cowboys! I win. | 两张国王 我赢了 |
[21:45] | Who’s the daddy now? | 现在谁更胜一筹呢 |
[21:47] | You win like your grandmother. | 你赢的样子像极了奶奶 |
[21:49] | So it looks like I owe you one night of solo dish duty. | 结果是我要为你洗一晚的碗 |
[21:54] | And you owe me four days of bed-making duty, | 而你要为我整理四天床铺 |
[21:57] | three spa treatments, two pairs of sunglasses | 还要为我的三次水疗和两幅太阳镜埋单 |
[22:00] | and a Bulgari purse for gram. | 以及欠奶奶一个宝格丽皮包[意大利名牌] |
[22:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:08] | I’m not used to losing. | 我不习惯输 |
[22:16] | Hey, Carol. | 你好 卡萝 |
[22:17] | Got a few minutes? | 有时间谈谈吗 |
[22:20] | – Uncle Javi! – Hey, what’s up, buddy? | -哈维叔叔 -你好啊 小家伙 |
[22:23] | – What’s up? – How you doing? | -你好 -怎么样了 |
[22:24] | – Good. – Good. Oh, man, you lookin’ tall. | -很好 -那就好 你又高了 |
[22:27] | Mm-hmm. Hey, this is my boy–Kevin. | 这是我的拍档凯文 |
[22:30] | – Hi. I’m Tim. – Nice to meet you, Tim. | -你好 我叫蒂姆 -幸会 蒂姆 |
[22:33] | Hey, he loves baseball cards. | 他超爱棒球卡 |
[22:35] | Why don’t you, uh, take him upstairs, show him yours? | 带他上楼去看看你的卡怎样 |
[22:37] | – Come on. – Let’s go. | -跟我来 -好 |
[22:46] | How long have you known? | 你知道多长时间了 |
[22:51] | Carol, it’ll be a lot easier for him | 卡萝 告诉我他在哪 |
[22:52] | if you just tell me where he is. | 对他有好处 |
[22:57] | So you can arrest him? | 好让你去抓他吗 |
[22:59] | Carol, he killed a man. | 卡萝 他杀了人 |
[23:02] | No. | 不可能 |
[23:03] | His prints were on the body. | 尸体上有他的指纹 |
[23:05] | Please… Please… Do not try to find him… | 拜托 不要去找他 |
[23:12] | Not now, not when we are so close. | 现在不行 我们已经很接近了 |
[23:15] | So close to what? | 接近什么 |
[23:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:21] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[23:35] | You know, if your mouse finger gets tired, we can switch. | 如果你按鼠标按累了 可以换我来 |
[23:38] | – That’s okay. I think I can handle it. – Oh, I get it. | -没事 我不累 -了解 |
[23:40] | You don’t want to give up the driver’s seat. | 你喜欢掌握主动权 |
[23:42] | Hey, I brought coffee. | 我买了咖啡 |
[23:44] | Uh, you know what? It’s okay. | 不用了 |
[23:45] | Demming already brought some. | 戴明已经买了 |
[23:46] | Did he now? | 是吗 |
[23:50] | Hey, Paul Finch. | 看 保罗·芬奇 |
[23:54] | Oh, yeah. He’s casing the place. | 没错 他在观察环境 |
[23:57] | – And look who his partner is. – That’s his wife Monica. | -看看他的拍档是谁 -他妻子莫妮卡 |
[23:59] | She said she had no idea what he was doing. | 她明明说自己毫不知情 |
[24:02] | There’s someone else with ’em. | 还有人跟他们一伙的 |
[24:04] | That’s… | 那是 |
[24:06] | Ike Thornton. | 艾克·松顿 |
[24:08] | If he’s working for racine, | 如果他为雷辛干活 |
[24:09] | what’s he doing with finch? | 那他与芬奇一起干什么 |
[24:19] | So ike was working with finch? | 艾克和芬奇是一伙的 |
[24:21] | Yeah, it looks that way. I’m guessing he discovered | 看来是的 我想他是发现 |
[24:23] | racine was keeping something valuable in the box. | 雷辛将一些有价值的东西放在保险箱 |
[24:25] | He needed finch’s skills to help him get it. | 他需要芬奇的帮助来得到它 |
[24:27] | But if they were working together,why would he kill him? | 如果他们一起干活 那他为何杀了他 |
[24:29] | Maybe racine was right. | 也许雷辛是对的 |
[24:31] | Maybe there is no honor amongst thieves. | 真的是盗亦”无”道 |
[24:32] | And maybe he didn’t do it. | 也许不是他做的 |
[24:33] | We have him at the scene. | 我们有他在现场的证据 |
[24:35] | Him working with finch, what his wife said, it doesn’t add. | 他和芬奇是一伙的 他妻子没和盘托出 |
[24:37] | Something else is going on. | 肯定另有内幕 |
[24:40] | Looks like we’re about to find out what. | 看来我们很快会知道 |
[24:43] | Here’s the thing, Monica, we’re not interested | 是这样 莫妮卡 我们没兴趣 |
[24:45] | in whether you helped your husband case the bank. | 了解你是否帮你丈夫到银行踩点 |
[24:47] | All we care about is finding the guy who killed him– | 我们只想找出杀人凶手 |
[24:50] | Ike thornton. | 艾克·松顿 |
[24:51] | You think Ike Thornton killed Paul? | 你们认为是艾克·松顿杀了保罗 |
[24:54] | Let me tell you the kind of man Ike is. | 让我告诉你艾克是怎样的人 |
[24:56] | About 12 years back, he collared Paul | 十二年前 他逮捕了抢劫的保罗 |
[24:58] | and his kid brother Barry on a heist. | 和他弟弟巴利 |
[25:00] | Ike saw that Barry was a first-timer, so he cut him a break. | 艾克看在巴利是初犯 放过了他 |
[25:03] | Paul went to jail for five years, | 保罗坐了五年牢 |
[25:05] | but he never forgot what Ike did for his brother. | 却从没忘记艾克的恩情 |
[25:08] | That’s why he did this last job with him, as payback. | 所以他才为艾克出山 为了谢恩 |
[25:11] | Well, payback’s a bitch, because we found | 谢恩害了他 我们在你丈夫身上 |
[25:12] | Ike’s fingerprints on your husband’s body. | 找到艾克的指纹 |
[25:14] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[25:15] | It doesn’t matter if you don’t believe it. | 你不信没关系 |
[25:16] | The fact is, Ike was there. | 但事实是艾克当时在场 |
[25:18] | He tortured and killed your husband. | 他折磨并杀死了你丈夫 |
[25:21] | What was in the box, Monica? | 保险箱里有什么 |
[25:23] | What did they steal from Racine? | 他们从雷辛那里偷走了什么 |
[25:25] | It must have been pretty valuable if Ike decided | 一定是价值连城的东西 所以艾克 |
[25:27] | to kill your husband so he wouldn’t have to split it. | 为了避免分赃才把你丈夫杀了 |
[25:30] | Split it? There was nothing to split. | 分赃 根本没什么好分的 |
[25:32] | What was in the box? | 保险箱里到底是什么 |
[25:37] | A book. A ledger. | 一本册子 一本账簿 |
[25:39] | A ledger? | 一本账簿 |
[25:41] | Something that showed all of racine’s pays and owes | 上面记录了雷辛的所有资产状况 |
[25:44] | on all of his businesses, not just his legitimate ones. | 包括不合法的部分 |
[25:48] | An accounting of all of Racine’s illegal operations | 一本记录了雷辛非法经营状况的 |
[25:51] | could be worth a bundle in blackmail. | 账簿很有勒索的价值 |
[25:53] | It could if they’d gotten it, | 如果到手了当然很有价值 |
[25:54] | but when they hit the bank, the box was empty. | 但当他们进入银行后却发现保险箱是空的 |
[25:56] | Empty? | 空的 |
[25:58] | The ledger wasn’t there. | 账簿不在里面 |
[26:00] | So a guy tortures and kills his partner | 所以这个人为了偷老板的账簿 |
[26:02] | after breaking into a bank | 决定抢银行 |
[26:04] | to steal something from his boss that wasn’t actually there. | 结果扑个空 之后他折磨并杀了同伙 |
[26:08] | Well, it sounds crazy when you say it like that. | 听你这么说是挺疯狂 |
[26:10] | Look, I know he was my partner, | 听着 他曾是我的拍档 |
[26:12] | but no matter how I slice it, | 但不管我怎么看 |
[26:13] | it makes no sense that Ike would kill Finch. | 人都不像是艾克杀的 |
[26:16] | – Detective Beckett. – Lieutenant Holliwell. | -贝克特探长 -霍利维尔督察 |
[26:18] | Sorry to interrupt, but my team’s been up on a wire | 抱歉打断你们 但我的人一直在 |
[26:20] | monitoring the cell phones of | 监听雷辛组织里 |
[26:22] | several key members of Racine’s organization. | 几个关键人物的手机 |
[26:24] | We’ve been listening for any mention of Ike Thornton. | 我们在留意是否有人提及艾克·松顿 |
[26:26] | And? | 然后呢 |
[26:27] | And it turns out, we’re not the only ones looking for him. | 看来并不只有我们在找艾克·松顿 |
[26:30] | Racine just put a price on Thornton’s head. | 雷辛刚出高价买下松顿的人头 |
[26:33] | Racine must have found out he was going after the ledger. | 雷辛一定是发现他在追查账簿的事 |
[26:35] | I guess you’re not the only one your old partner betrayed. | 我想你不是唯一一个被你拍档背叛的人 |
[26:40] | – Carol. – Where you going? | -卡萝有危险 -你去哪里 |
[26:42] | If racine’s going after Ike, the first place he’s gonna go | 如果雷辛要追杀艾克 他会先去 |
[26:44] | is the same place we went, his wife and kid. | 艾克的家 他的妻儿有危险 |
[26:46] | – Ryan. – Yeah. | -莱恩 跟上 -好 |
[26:48] | I’m gonna call the surveillance team. | 我马上通知监视小分队 |
[26:53] | Carol! | 卡萝 |
[26:56] | Carol, it’s Javi! | 卡萝 是我哈维 |
[26:59] | Carol! | 卡萝 |
[27:03] | Timmy! | 蒂姆 |
[27:10] | Upstairs. Go. | 上楼看看 去 |
[27:15] | Carol! | 卡萝 |
[27:17] | Timmy! | 蒂姆 |
[27:24] | Nothing. | 没人 |
[27:26] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[27:28] | Surveillance team said they never left. | 监视人员说他们没离开过 |
[27:29] | – How the hell did they– – Racine. | -他们是怎么 -雷辛做的 |
[27:34] | Have the uniforms canvass the neighbors. | 让警员盘问下周围的邻居 |
[27:35] | – Maybe somebody saw something. – Yeah, on it. | -可能会有目击者 -这就去 |
[28:06] | I appreciate what you done for my boy, Javi. | 哈维 谢谢你为我儿子做的一切 |
[28:12] | Carol and Tim… where are they? | 卡萝和蒂姆呢 他们在哪里 |
[28:15] | Somewhere where Racine can’t find ’em. | 他们在雷辛找不到的地方 |
[28:18] | We’ve had guys on this place 24/7. | 我们有同事每周全天候守在这里 |
[28:20] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[28:21] | Three years as a ghost, you learn a few things. | 做了三年的隐形人 我来去如风 |
[28:28] | So I.A. was right… | 所以内务处是对的 |
[28:30] | Three years ago… | 三年前是对的 |
[28:33] | Now. | 现在也是 |
[28:35] | You were working for Racine. | 你为雷辛卖命 |
[28:37] | Is that what you believe? | 你也这么认为吗 |
[28:38] | You let me think you were dead. | 你让我以为你死了 |
[28:40] | And now you’re holding a burner on me. | 而现在你把枪口对着我 |
[28:47] | You’re a good cop, Javi. | 哈维 你是一个好警察 |
[28:51] | But I put this down, you gon’ take me in. | 如果我放下枪 你会抓我 |
[28:53] | And I can’t let you do that, not yet, | 我不能让你这样做 还不到时候 |
[28:55] | – not when I’m so close. – So close to what? | -我们已经很接近了 -接近什么 |
[28:57] | There is a dirty cop on Racine’s payroll. | 警队里有人接受了雷辛的贿赂 |
[28:59] | So in order to throw them off his guy, Racine dirtied me up. | 为了掩护自己人 雷辛陷害了我 |
[29:03] | And I.A. bought it hook, line and sinker. | 而内务处完全相信这个说法 |
[29:05] | Why didn’t you just come to me? | 你为什么不对我说 |
[29:06] | Look, cases like mine are contagious, brother. | 兄弟 你知情的话你也会遭毒手 |
[29:09] | I couldn’t let you catch what I had. | 我不能让你重蹈我的覆辙 |
[29:12] | Racine’s guy fed them so much garbage, | 雷辛的内应给了内务处虚假证据 |
[29:14] | they could lock me up. | 好让他们把我抓起来 |
[29:16] | And if I had let ’em, | 如果我真被抓起来了 |
[29:17] | Racine woulda had me shanked at Rikers | 在我为自己洗清罪名之前 |
[29:19] | before I could clear my name. | 雷辛早就派人在赖克斯岛把我干掉了[纽约市监狱所在地] |
[29:21] | – Where you been? – Watching, learning. | -这段时间你去哪了 -在一旁观察学习 |
[29:23] | That’s how I found out about the ledger. | 所以我才能找到账簿 |
[29:25] | – Racine’s pays and owes. – Everyone on his payroll, | -雷辛的资产状况 -上面记录着 |
[29:28] | including the dirty cop that set me up. | 所有交易 包括陷害我的那名坏警察的 |
[29:30] | But the ledger wasn’t in the bank like you thought. | 但账簿并不如你设想般放在银行 |
[29:32] | Somehow, Racine found finch. | 雷辛通过一些途径找到芬奇 |
[29:34] | You were there, man. We found your prints. | 你也在场 我们找到了你的指纹 |
[29:36] | He was dead when I found him, Javi. | 哈维 我找到他时他已经死了 |
[29:38] | I just closed his eyes. Come on, man. | 我只是帮他合上眼 兄弟相信我 |
[29:41] | And the ledger? | 那账簿呢 |
[29:42] | I know where the ledger is. | 我知道账簿在哪里 |
[29:45] | But I need a little more time, Javi. | 哈维 但我需要多点时间 |
[29:47] | Just until tomorrow night. | 只要等到明晚 |
[30:01] | You used to carry yours with you all the time. | 你以前一直把徽章带在身边 |
[30:10] | I still do, man. | 我现在也是 |
[30:12] | Then that means there’s somebody else mixed up in this, | 这表示杀人的另有其人 |
[30:14] | somebody from the 54th. | 54分局的人 |
[30:15] | Whoever it is, they tipped Racine that I’m still alive, | 不管是谁 是他告诉雷辛我还活着 |
[30:18] | which means they’re close. | 也就是说他们就在身边 |
[30:20] | Maybe a part of your investigation. | 可能是调查此案的一份子 |
[30:22] | 54th. | 54分局 |
[30:25] | Demming. | 戴明 |
[30:36] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[30:37] | Gotta be. | 肯定是他 |
[30:38] | Remember how he said he requested this case? | 还记得他说是自己要的这个案子吗 |
[30:41] | Said he liked the weird ones, | 说他酷爱离奇案件 |
[30:42] | but it was just so he could hunt down | 其实是为了替雷辛 |
[30:43] | the thieves for Racine. | 找出窃贼 |
[30:45] | I knew there was something I didn’t like about him. | 我早发现他不招人喜欢了 |
[30:48] | Too pretty. | 长的太帅了 |
[30:50] | Bet he takes yoga classes | 他肯定上瑜伽课就为了 |
[30:51] | – just so he can pick up girls. – All these years, | -勾引女孩子 -这些年来 |
[30:53] | he’s been lining his pockets with Racine’s cash, | 他拿着雷辛的钱 |
[30:55] | leaving Thornton holding the bag. | 却让松顿替他背黑锅 |
[30:57] | Probably subscribes to “The New Yorker”, | 可能还定了《纽约客》 |
[30:58] | but doesn’t even read it… | 却从来不看 |
[30:59] | the guy’s been playing us all along, | 这家伙一直在耍我们 |
[31:00] | using us to find Finch’s accomplice. | 利用我们找到芬奇的同伙 |
[31:02] | Just leaves copies laying out where people can see ’em. | 只不过是把《纽约客》摆在外面充门面 |
[31:05] | – Let’s nail the bastard. – How? | -我们来让他现出原形 -怎样做呢 |
[31:09] | If he was tipping off Racine, | 若是他在给雷辛报密 |
[31:10] | he wouldn’t use the precinct phone. | 他不会用警区电话 |
[31:12] | He’d use his cell. | 而是手机 |
[31:13] | We could pull his SIM card. | 我们可以取出手机卡 |
[31:14] | If there are any calls to Racine, | 若上面有和雷辛的通话记录 |
[31:16] | we have all the proof we need. | 就证据确凿了 |
[31:17] | How are we gonna get his phone away from him? | 怎样把他的手机弄到手呢 |
[31:20] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了 |
[31:24] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[31:37] | It’s been a while for me. | 好久没练了 |
[31:38] | – You know, I’ll try to be gentle. – Oh, you do that. | -好 我会温柔点的 -那太好了 |
[31:46] | Too much for you? | 太猛了吗 |
[31:48] | No, no. I’m just a little slow to get started. | 不 我热身比较慢 |
[31:55] | But I think I’m starting to find my rhythm now. | 现在找到节奏了 |
[32:11] | Let’s go. Hurry up. | 快点 快 |
[32:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:16] | Hey, man. What’s up? Showering? | 你好 干什么呢 洗澡吗 |
[32:22] | – Got it. – Let’s go. | -到手了 -走 |
[32:27] | Any news on Thornton? | 有没有松顿的消息 |
[32:28] | – None. – How’s Esposito taking all this? | -没有 -埃斯波西托情况如何 |
[32:31] | How do you think? I mean, here’s a guy | 你觉得呢 |
[32:33] | who’s been carrying his 54th key for | 他为了纪念搭档一直 |
[32:35] | – in honor of his partner’s sacrifice. – I had one of those. | -戴着54分局的钥匙扣 -我也有那个 |
[32:37] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[32:44] | But I lost mine years ago. | 但几年前弄丢了 |
[32:47] | Come on. | 来 |
[33:10] | Bet this guy does a lot of sexting, too. | 这家伙肯定发过很多性短讯 |
[33:12] | It’s uploading now. | 在加载了 |
[33:16] | Oh. I gotta tell ya, | 跟你说 |
[33:19] | I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up. | 我不知道还能坚持多久 |
[33:21] | You know, I hear it helps if you think about baseball. | 听说想一下棒球会有帮助 |
[33:28] | So what do you do for fun, Kate, huh, | 不办案的时候 |
[33:30] | when you’re not trying to take someone’s head off? | 你都怎么消遣呢 凯特 |
[33:31] | I’m actually kind of a homebody. | 事实上我是个宅女 |
[33:39] | You know, the night before I met you, | 遇到你的前一晚 |
[33:41] | I went home to read a book. | 我回家看书去了 |
[33:44] | No kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
[33:50] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[33:52] | What about me what? What do I do for fun? | 什么 如何消遣 |
[33:55] | Or what was I doing the night before we met? | 还是遇到你的前一晚在做什么 |
[34:01] | Seriously… | 说正经的 |
[34:02] | Why don’t you just ask me | 你为何不直接问我 |
[34:03] | if I have an alibi for Finch’s murder? | 是否有芬奇谋杀案的不在场证据 |
[34:14] | Okay. So where were you? | 好吧 那你在哪里 |
[34:20] | I ran all his numbers through the reverse directory. | 我通过反向目录查看了所有号码 |
[34:21] | They’re all coming clean. | 没有异常通话 |
[34:23] | That’s because it wasn’t Demming. | 因为那个人不是戴明 |
[34:32] | Your alibi checked out. | 你的不在场证明证实了 |
[34:33] | – Thank you. – He really was coaching | -谢谢 -他确实在给 |
[34:35] | an underprivileged youth basketball league. | 一支贫困少年棒球队当教练 |
[34:38] | Well, for what it’s worth, my kids won that night. | 值得欣慰的是 孩子们那晚赢了比赛 |
[34:41] | Oh, Jeez. | 真假 |
[34:43] | Sorry, man. Had to rule you out. | 抱歉 必须排除嫌疑 |
[34:45] | Let’s just move on. Look, there’s a wrong cop out there. | 继续查案吧 有个奸细在警局 |
[34:48] | We need to figure out who it is. | 我们必须找出来 |
[34:49] | Do you know how many cops | 你知道过去10年中 |
[34:50] | have been through the 54th in the last 10 years? | 有多少警察在54分局工作过吗 |
[34:52] | Hundreds, maybe thousands. | 成百个 甚至上千个 |
[34:53] | Well, whoever it was was very good. | 不管是谁 那个人都不简单 |
[34:55] | You don’t work the other side | 他不可能替恶人卖命 |
[34:56] | without arousing I.A. suspicion | 却不引起内务处的注意 |
[34:58] | unless you know what you’re doing. | 除非你相当谨慎 |
[34:59] | Yeah, we’re never gonna find him, not | 我们不可能找到他了 就算找到 |
[35:00] | – in time anyway. – In time for what? | -也来不及了 -来不及什么 |
[35:03] | I gotta take a walk. | 我要去走走 |
[35:10] | Hey, I thought you were going for a walk. | 你不是说要走走吗 |
[35:14] | What do you want? | 你想做什么 |
[35:16] | Thornton’s going after the ledger tonight, isn’t he? | 松顿今晚要去偷账簿 是不是 |
[35:19] | The man’s been on the run for three years, | 他独自追查了三年了 |
[35:21] | separated from his family. | 和家人不得不分开 |
[35:21] | I gotta help the guy, so don’t try to stop me. | 我必须帮他 别阻止我 |
[35:24] | I’m not. | 我不是要阻止你 |
[35:25] | – I’m going with you. – No, you’re not. | -我要和你一起去 -不 你不能去 |
[35:27] | I’m your partner. | 我是你搭档 |
[35:28] | That means I’m with you till the wheels fall off. | 不管怎样我都和你一起行动 |
[35:31] | I know, bro. | 我知道 兄弟 |
[35:34] | But… I’m gonna need you to get my back | 但 万一发生意外 |
[35:36] | if things go wrong, all right? | 得需要你帮忙照应 明白吗 |
[35:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:53] | Tell me you got something, people. | 案情有进展了吧 同志们 |
[35:56] | Unfortunately, Sir, we are dead in the water. | 很抱歉 长官 我们陷入了死局 |
[35:59] | No… we’re not. | 不 没有 |
[36:01] | If Thornton never worked for Racine, | 若松顿没有替雷辛做事 |
[36:03] | then someone lied to I.A. three years ago. | 那三年前有人向内务处报了假情报 |
[36:05] | To throw suspicion from the real dirty cop. | 来洗清真正奸细的嫌疑 |
[36:07] | So whoever I.A. was talking to, | 所以和内务处谈话的那个人 |
[36:09] | they must know who the real dirty cop is. | 肯定知道谁是奸细 |
[36:11] | All we need to do is get the name of the informant | 我们只需要从霍利威尔那里搞一份 |
[36:13] | from Holliwell and run him down. | 举报人名单然后审问他 |
[36:15] | Easier said than done. | 说起来容易 |
[36:16] | There’s no way an I.A. officer is gonna give up the name | 内务处官员是不可能泄露 |
[36:18] | – of a confidential informant. -We’ll see about that. | -重要举报人姓名的 -不一定 |
[36:30] | You sure you’re ready to bet your badge on this? | 你真的想好了吗 |
[36:31] | – Pretty long odds. – You’re my partner. | -风险很大的 -你是我搭档 |
[36:34] | You sure you can get us in Racine’s office? | 你确定能进得了雷辛的办公室吗 |
[36:36] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:36] | I’ve been casing the joint for three years. | 我已经查探三年了 |
[36:39] | Let’s roll. | 行动吧 |
[36:43] | Sir, how did you do it? | 长官 你怎么弄到的 |
[36:45] | Pulling strings and trading favors. | 投其所好 各取所需 |
[36:49] | This can’t be right. | 怎么回事 |
[36:50] | The investigation against Ike Thornton three years ago, | 在三年前对艾克·松顿的调查报告上 |
[36:53] | Lieutenant Holliwell lists his chief informant | 霍利威尔督察把哈维尔·埃斯波西托警探 |
[36:55] | as Detective Javier Esposito. | 列为重要举报人 |
[36:57] | – Son of a bitch. – What does that mean? | -混蛋 -什么意思 |
[37:00] | It means there was no informant. | 根本没有举报人 |
[37:01] | Sir, is there any way to find out | 长官 有没有办法查到 |
[37:02] | if Holliwell served at the 54th? | 霍利威尔是否在54分局工作过 |
[37:15] | Come on, bro. What the hell’s taking so long? | 快点 兄弟 怎么要这么久 |
[37:16] | I could have chewed through that by now. | 我都可以咬穿保险箱了 |
[37:33] | There we go. | 找到了 |
[37:39] | Nice thing about Internal Affairs… | 内务处的好处就是 |
[37:42] | It’s our job to monitor other cops. | 我们的工作就是监视其他警察 |
[37:44] | You should’ve turned your cell phone off completely, | 你该把手机关死的 |
[37:46] | Esposito, | 埃斯波西托 |
[37:46] | – You know, with GPS and all. – All this time, it was you. | -全球定位你是知道的 -一直是你 |
[37:49] | I figured you’d come for that sooner or later. | 我猜你总要找来的 |
[37:53] | Big mistake. | 失策啊 |
[38:06] | Toss the ledger over here. | 把账簿扔过来 |
[38:08] | Throw it! | 快扔 |
[38:14] | See, if I were you Thornton… | 松顿 若我是你的话 |
[38:17] | I woulda just stayed dead. | 我会继续装死 |
[38:19] | Well, you’re not me. I’m a cop. | 你不配和我比 我是警察 |
[38:21] | Oh, I beg to differ, buddy. You’re a wanted criminal. | 我可不认为你是警察 你是个通缉犯 |
[38:24] | Just ask Esposito over here. | 问埃斯波西托好了 |
[38:26] | He died trying to apprehend you. | 为了逮捕你 他光荣牺牲 |
[38:28] | My only regret is that I… | 我唯一的遗憾就是 |
[38:30] | I showed up too late to save him. | 出现的太晚了 没能救他 |
[38:32] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[38:33] | Look, there’s something I want to say | 在了结之前 |
[38:34] | before we’re done here. | 我想说几句 |
[38:36] | Thanks for backing me up. | 谢谢你支持我 |
[38:39] | Lot of good that did us. | 我们一直合作的很愉快 |
[38:41] | I am going to get the medal of valor | 松顿 杀了你我将获得 |
[38:42] | – for killing you, Thornton. – No, I’m serious, man. | -英勇勋章 -不 我说真的 |
[38:45] | Thanks for having my back. | 谢谢你在”背后”支持我 |
[39:07] | Thank god you’re here. They tried to kill me. | 你们来了真是太好了 他们想杀我 |
[39:09] | Esposito and Thornton, they’re both in on it. | 埃斯波西托和松顿 他们都参与了 |
[39:11] | Drop it or I will drop you. | 放下枪 不然我开枪了 |
[39:24] | You know the drill, Holliwell. Keep ’em up. | 霍利威尔 你知道规矩 把手举好 |
[39:33] | Lieutenant Holliwell, | 霍利威尔督察 |
[39:34] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Paul Finch. | 你因谋杀保罗·芬奇被捕 |
[39:37] | Where’s Esposito? | 埃斯波西托呢 |
[39:39] | Where’s esposito?! | 埃斯波西托在哪里 |
[39:41] | Esposito?! | 埃斯波西托 |
[39:43] | Yeah. We got an officer down. | 这里 有个警员受伤了 |
[39:46] | William 16, William 16, need an ambulance | 威廉16号 休斯顿街3471号 |
[39:48] | at 3471 Houston. | 呼叫救护车 |
[39:49] | I’m cool. It was a clean exit. | 我没事 子弹没在身体里 |
[39:52] | Holliwell? | 霍利威尔呢 |
[39:53] | – Yeah, we got him and the ledger. – Good. | -抓到他了 账簿也拿到了 -很好 |
[39:56] | – Ike. – Yeah. | -艾克 -嗯 |
[39:58] | – This my partner–Ryan. – Hey. | -这是我搭档 莱恩 -你好 |
[40:01] | And this is my other partner… | 这是我另一个搭档 |
[40:04] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[40:05] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[40:12] | And with Holliwell’s testimony and the ledger, | 有了霍利威尔的证词和账簿 |
[40:15] | we now have enough evidence to arrest Racine. | 我们有足够的证据逮捕雷辛 |
[40:19] | Okay, but what I don’t understand | 行 但我不明白的是 |
[40:20] | is how the hell you ended up | 你怎么会和松顿一起 |
[40:21] | in Racine’s office with Thornton. | 出现在雷辛的办公室 |
[40:23] | Sir, I– | 长官 我 |
[40:23] | Oh, I-I’m sorry, sir. I thought we made that clear. | 抱歉 长官 我以为都汇报清楚了 |
[40:27] | Esposito was with us | 当我们接到报案 |
[40:29] | when we responded to a robbery in progress call | 说雷辛办公室有劫案发生的时候 |
[40:31] | at Racine’s office. | 埃斯波西托和我们在一起 |
[40:33] | And who made the call? | 那谁报的警呢 |
[40:35] | Uh, the call was made by a private citizen | 是一个公民 |
[40:37] | who wishes to remain anonymous. | 他不想公开名字 |
[40:39] | Well, I may need a private citizen | 那我需要那个公民来 |
[40:41] | to help me write up this damn mess. | 帮我收拾这烂摊子 |
[40:43] | I’d be happy to lend my expertise. | 我很乐意提供我的专长 |
[40:46] | So… | 那 |
[41:13] | I know you’re not turning me loose. | 你们不是来放我的吧 |
[41:15] | – Just a furlough. – We got something we want you to see. | -只是离监休假 -有好戏给你看 |
[41:31] | You did it, bro. | 你成功了 兄弟 |
[41:46] | And the best news is… | 好消息是 |
[41:48] | you’re free to go. | 你是自由身了 |
[41:50] | As far as I’m concerned, Finch acted alone. | 就我所知芬奇是单独行动的 |
[41:53] | It’s my case. I’m closing it. | 这是我的案子 我结案了 |
[41:55] | And I don’t see Racine pressing charges anytime soon. | 雷辛近期也不会上诉了 |
[41:58] | Right now, he’s trying to deny that the ledger is his. | 现在 他想否认账簿是他的 |
[42:02] | It’s time for you to go home, Ike. | 艾克 你该回家了 |
[42:20] | So is it always this much fun up here? | 这里总有这么多乐趣吗 |
[42:23] | We have our moments. | 我们有风光的时候 |
[42:25] | So now that you know I’m not a dirty cop, | 现在你知道我不是奸细了 |
[42:28] | anytime you need a sparring partner… | 不论何时 只要你想找陪练 |
[42:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:35] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |