时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ask me why I’m here. | 想知道我为什么在这儿吗 |
[00:03] | You know, I ask myself that question every day. | 我每天都问自己这个问题 |
[00:05] | That was Paula, my agent, with big news | 我的经纪人波拉带来个好消息 |
[00:07] | about my book, “Heat Wave.” | 是关于《希特热浪》的 |
[00:09] | Are they really making a Nikki Heat movie? | 真的要拍一部妮基·希特的电影吗 |
[00:11] | Dude, did I call it or what? | 兄弟 是我的祈祷应验了吗 |
[00:12] | And you are about to be immortalized on the silver screen. | 而你的银幕形象将永远被人铭记 |
[00:15] | Yeah, I’d like to report a murder. I did it. | 我想报告一起谋杀案 是我干的 |
[00:17] | He called to report his crime. | 他打电话来举报自己的罪行 |
[00:19] | It’s like he did this for fun. | 听起来就像以此取乐 |
[00:21] | Nikki Heat. He dedicated this murder to me. | 妮基·希特 谋杀是疯狂的献礼 |
[00:24] | – Nikki Heat I presume. – It’s Beckett. | -我猜你就是妮基·希特吧 -我是贝克特 |
[00:26] | Special agent Jordan Shaw. | 我是特工乔丹·肖 |
[00:28] | Tell me everything you know about Jordan Shaw. | 把你知道的乔丹·肖的一切都告诉我 |
[00:29] | She is like the federal you. | 她就像是联调局版本的你 |
[00:31] | If our killer is obsessed with Nikki Heat, | 如果凶手为妮基·希特着迷 |
[00:33] | Then so are we. | 我们也得这么做 |
[00:33] | So how long have you two been sleeping together? | 你们俩的性关系维持多久了 |
[00:35] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[00:36] | I am not going to leave you alone. | 我不会留下你一个人的 |
[00:39] | Why don’t you two escort the body to the morgue? | 你们两个护送运尸车吧 |
[00:42] | Once you’re dressed, of course. | 当然 先把衣服穿好 |
[00:44] | “B-u-r-” “B-u-r”– | |
[00:45] | “Burn.” Nikki will burn. | “燃烧” 妮基将身陷火海 |
[00:47] | Somebody always has to die, Nikki. | 总有人必须要死 妮基 |
[00:49] | If the man in the window was Ben Conrad, | 如果当时窗口那人是本·康纳德 |
[00:51] | he would’ve shot himself on the left side. | 他就会用左手开枪自杀 |
[00:53] | Ben’s not our killer. Beckett. | 本不是凶手 贝克特 |
[00:58] | What, Castle? | 怎么了 卡塞尔 |
[00:59] | It wasn’t Ben Conrad. He’s not the killer! | 不是他 本·康纳德不是凶手 |
[01:02] | The killer’s still alive! The killer’s still alive! | 凶手还没死 凶手还活着 |
[01:05] | Good-bye, Nikki. Good-bye, Nikki. | 永别了 妮基 |
[01:22] | Kate, are you in there?! | 凯特 你在里面吗 |
[01:24] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[01:31] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[01:34] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[01:43] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[01:48] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[01:52] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[01:54] | Whoa. And you’re naked. | 你还裸着 |
[01:55] | Castle, turn around! | 卡塞尔 转过身去 |
[01:59] | You know, your apartment is on fire. | 我说 你公寓着火了 |
[02:01] | Now might not be the best time for modesty. | 还是先别考虑端庄与否的问题吧 |
[02:03] | Castle, hand me a towel. | 卡塞尔 递条浴巾给我 |
[02:06] | – Your towels are on fire. – Well, what about the bathrobe? | -你的浴巾着火了 -那浴袍呢 |
[02:09] | The… Do you have anything to wear that’s nonflammable? | 浴…有什么你能穿的是不易燃的吗 |
[02:12] | – Castle. – Sorry. | -卡塞尔 -抱歉 |
[02:14] | Give me your jacket. | 把你的外套给我 |
[02:18] | – Don’t look. – I’m not. | -不许偷看 -我没看 |
[02:21] | – Don’t look. – I’m no-not looking. | -别看啊 -我真没看 |
[02:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:28] | – All right? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -嗯 |
[02:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:30] | I dove into the tub just as it blew. | 爆炸的瞬间我跳到浴缸里了 |
[02:34] | Okay. Can you walk? | 你还能走吗 |
[02:35] | Yeah, just… a little banged up. | 能吧 只是有点撞伤 |
[02:39] | Okay. Come on. Nice and easy. | 坚持住 慢慢来 |
[02:42] | Yeah. Nice and easy. | 放轻松 |
[02:43] | Are you in any pain? | 疼的厉害吗 |
[02:45] | Well, not nearly as much as you. | 比不上你的疼 |
[02:48] | – It’s killing you, isn’t it? – What? | -憋死你了吧 -什么 |
[02:52] | Having to wait this long to tell me | 憋了这么久才能告诉我 |
[02:54] | how you banged down the door. | 你是如何撞开那扇门的 |
[02:55] | You want me to start from the beginning? | 你想听我从头说起吗 |
[03:02] | – FBI. – Right over there. | -联调局 -这里 |
[03:06] | Beckett. How you doing? | 贝克特 你怎样了 |
[03:09] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 还好 |
[03:09] | What’d you see when you came home? | 你回家时情形如何 |
[03:11] | The, uh, the doors were locked like I left them, | 门锁着 和我出门时一样 |
[03:13] | the windows were shut and… I don’t know. | 窗户关着 我也不清楚 |
[03:16] | Nothing seemed out of place. But I don’t know, | 没有任何异常的地方 但我也不确定 |
[03:19] | you know, ’cause I thought the case was done. | 你知道的 因为我以为这案子已经结了 |
[03:21] | It’s not, but you are. | 案子没结 但你可以收手了 |
[03:24] | What? | 什么 |
[03:25] | Till we find the right guy. | 找到真凶前你无需插手此案 |
[03:26] | Wait. This is my apartment. | 等等 这是我的公寓 |
[03:30] | Okay? My life and my case. | 我的死活 我的案子 |
[03:33] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[03:35] | My rules. You do what I say when I say and how I say it. | 但规矩我定,我说什么你得立刻照做并且完全服从 |
[03:41] | And there will be a security detail on you at all times. | 还要对你实行24小时安全监控 |
[03:44] | – Fine. – Good. | -可以 -很好 |
[03:45] | Fire’s out. You can head up now if you want. | 火灭了 如果你想上去的话现在可以了 |
[04:01] | Did anybody find my father’s watch? | 有人见到我父亲的手表了吗 |
[04:03] | It’s not in the hall. | 客厅里没有 |
[04:04] | The damage isn’t as bad in your bedroom. | 卧室的毁坏程度没那么厉害 |
[04:06] | But your clothes do smell like smoke and explosives. | 但你的衣服全是爆炸烟熏味 |
[04:09] | Does anyone know if insurance pays for dry cleaning? | 有谁知道保险公司会赔干洗费吗 |
[04:12] | I’ve got the blast seat here. | 我找到爆炸点了 |
[04:14] | Well, it had to have been a small device, | 这一定是个不起眼的装置 |
[04:16] | otherwise I would’ve seen it. | 不然我一定会发现的 |
[04:18] | The lab will have the breakdown by morning, | 明早化验室会出分析结果 |
[04:20] | but that’s cyclonite. | 但这应该是旋风炸药 |
[04:21] | Same thing we found in Ben Conrad’s apartment. | 和在本·康纳德房间里发现的一样 |
[04:25] | So what tipped you? | 你是怎么想通的 |
[04:26] | It wasn’t me. It was Castle. | 不是我 是卡塞尔 |
[04:29] | Uh, well, our supposed killer, Ben Conrad, | 我们假定的凶手 本·康纳德 |
[04:32] | shot himself with his right hand, | 自杀时用的是右手 |
[04:33] | yet the man that Detective Beckett and I | 但是我和贝克特探长看到的 |
[04:35] | saw in the window was holding the gun in his left hand. | 窗前的那个男人是左手持枪 |
[04:38] | The shot went off just as soon as he stepped out of view. | 他刚走出我们的视线 枪就响了 |
[04:40] | He wouldn’t have– couldn’t have–had time | 他不能 不会有时间 |
[04:42] | to switch hands that fast. | 那么迅速换手开枪 |
[04:43] | Our real killer shot Ben Conrad, placed the gun in his hand, | 真凶杀了本·康纳德 把枪放到他手里 |
[04:47] | making it look like a suicide. | 把现场布置的好像自杀 |
[04:48] | We were outside the door. We heard the shot. | 我们当时就在门外 听见了枪响 |
[04:50] | Go! FBI! | 上 联邦调查局 |
[04:51] | There’s no way else out of that apartment. | 那个公寓没有其他出口 |
[04:54] | So if Ben Conrad didn’t kill himself… | 如果本·康纳德不是自杀的话 |
[04:56] | then our killer was in the apartment the whole time. | 真凶一直都在那个公寓里 |
[04:58] | How the hell did we miss him? | 为什么我们没发现他 |
[05:00] | Let’s go find out. | 去看看不就知道了 |
[05:13] | You guys. | 伙计们 |
[05:15] | Take a look in here. | 看看这里 |
[05:18] | I think I found something. | 我发现了点东西 |
[05:20] | What have you got? | 你找到什么了 |
[05:22] | Maybe his hiding place. | 应该是他的藏身之处 |
[05:35] | Discarded clothing. | 丢弃的衣服 |
[05:37] | The exact same outfit | 和我们发现本·康纳德时 |
[05:40] | Conrad was wearing when we found him. | 完全一样的装扮行头 |
[05:41] | Right down to a fake beard to match Conrad’s. | 还有和本·康纳德一样的假胡子 |
[05:45] | The killer wanted us to think he was Conrad. | 凶手想让我们以为他就是康纳德 |
[05:47] | That’s why the man that I saw in the window, | 这就是为什么窗口的那个男人 |
[05:51] | the one from our eyewitness accounts, | 还有目击证人所描述的 |
[05:53] | led us straight to Ben. | 都把我们引向了本 |
[05:54] | Which means the real Ben Conrad | 这意味着真正的本·康纳德 |
[05:56] | was being held hostage in his own apartment the entire case. | 案发以来一直是人质 被关在自己的公寓里 |
[06:01] | He must have been bound and duct-taped, | 他肯定曾被胶带绑着 |
[06:03] | with no idea that he was being blamed for three murders. | 而浑然不知自己成了三宗命案的疑凶 |
[06:07] | Each of our victims was carefully selected | 每一个被害人都是经过仔细挑选的 |
[06:08] | for their connection to Ben Conrad, | 他们和本·康纳德都有着某种联系 |
[06:11] | making him the perfect patsy. | 于是他成了替罪羊的不二人选 |
[06:12] | The killer’s a chameleon, | 凶手是个变色龙 |
[06:14] | changing his identity to get close to the victims. | 变换身份以接近受害者 |
[06:16] | He becomes Ben Conrad, | 他变身为本·康纳德 |
[06:18] | he becomes invisible. Nobody’s looking for him. | 借此隐身遁迹 没人会去找本来的那个他 |
[06:21] | And then we come here, | 然后我们来到这里 |
[06:22] | and we find exactly what we expect to find– | 看到了我们所期待的一幕 |
[06:23] | Our suspect dead on the ground– case closed. | 疑犯饮弹自尽 案子就此了结 |
[06:26] | Meanwhile, our killer was right here, | 与此同时 凶手就在这里 |
[06:28] | hidden in this secret room. | 躲在他的密室里 |
[06:30] | He was here the whole time, and we missed him. | 他一直都在这里 但我们却没有发现 |
[06:34] | I’ll get the evidence team down here, | 我马上让搜证小组过来 |
[06:36] | – see what they can find. – Beckett. | -看看能有什么发现 -贝克特 |
[06:38] | You are supposed to be dead. | 你本该葬身火海的 |
[06:41] | I’m sorry to disappoint you. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[06:43] | It was supposed to be over, Nikki. | 你本该完蛋的 妮基 |
[06:45] | It was supposed to be done. | 一切本该结束 |
[06:46] | But now… now I have to keep going. | 但现在 现在我只能继续下去 |
[07:10] | and then he left it on so we could trace it. | 他用的是死者的手机 He used her cell phone 他把手机开着让我们追踪到此 |
[07:13] | Gloria Rodriguez. | 格洛丽亚·罗德里格斯 |
[07:16] | This is her I.D. Badge from a hotel in midtown. | 这是中心区一家酒店里的工作牌 |
[07:18] | Probably on her way home from work. | 可能她下班了 正在回家的路上 |
[07:20] | Huh. Found a slug. | 发现了一个弹头 |
[07:21] | Letter etching? | 刻了字母吗 |
[07:24] | No, it looks clean. | 没 看上去没有 |
[07:26] | The other murders were planned. | 其他的凶案都是有预谋的 |
[07:28] | This one was done out of anger, | 这次只是为了宣泄怒火 |
[07:31] | wanting to be in control. | 凶手要夺回掌控权 |
[07:32] | All because I lived. | 就因为我还活着 |
[07:33] | You can’t blame yourself for that. | 你不能因此自责 |
[07:38] | How did he know you lived? | 他怎么会知道你还活着 |
[07:42] | He was watching… at the aftermath. | 爆炸平息后 他一直在看 |
[07:46] | Everything about this guy’s profile | 通过对他所作所为的分析 |
[07:48] | tells me he was watching at the other crime scenes. | 我觉得他也曾监视其它案发现场 |
[07:51] | Yeah, but the first thing we did | 是的 但我们首先做的 |
[07:52] | was compare crime scene photos. | 就是对比案发现场的照片 |
[07:54] | Yeah, I know. We ran them through facial recognition. | 我知道 我们做了一堆面部识别 |
[07:56] | But he was there. I know he was there. | 但他就在现场 我知道他就在那儿 |
[07:58] | He wouldn’t be in the crowd. He’d know that’s where we’d look. | 他不可能混在人群中 他知道我们会查看围观者 |
[08:01] | No, he hides in plain sight. He’s a chameleon. | 他不会 他就躲在我们眼皮底下 他是个变色龙 |
[08:04] | We didn’t see him in the crowd… | 我们没在人群中发现他 |
[08:07] | because he was dressed as one of us. | 因为他的衣着和我们一样 |
[08:10] | Same cop, 30 photos, | 同一个警察 30张照片 |
[08:12] | not one of them has a clear shot of his face. | 没一张拍到他的正脸 |
[08:15] | That is not a coincidence. | 这绝不是巧合 |
[08:17] | He knew where the camera was. | 他知道镜头在哪 |
[08:18] | He knows our playbook. | 他对我们的剧本了然于胸 |
[08:20] | I’m gonna get Ryan and Esposito | 我马上让莱恩和埃斯波西托 |
[08:21] | to canvass the other uniforms. | 向其他警员收集证词 |
[08:22] | Maybe they can get a description. | 也许能得到一些外貌描述 |
[08:23] | Not that it’ll do any good. | 这个办法靠不住 |
[08:26] | The last sketch we got of this guy, | 上一张人像图 |
[08:27] | he looked like Ben Conrad. | 他还和本·康纳德一模一样呢 |
[08:29] | Okay, do you have a better idea? | 好吧 那你有什么高招吗 |
[08:30] | ‘Cause I am all out. | 因为我已经黔驴技穷了 |
[08:33] | And if we don’t catch him soon, | 如果我们不快点抓住他 |
[08:34] | he’s gonna kill again. | 他还会再开杀戒的 |
[08:35] | You can’t take this personally. | 你不能把这当成私人恩怨 |
[08:36] | The hell I can’t. He just blew up my apartment. | 见鬼 我当然能 他刚炸飞了我的公寓 |
[08:39] | I think that’s pretty damn personal. | 这还不算私人恩怨吗 |
[08:41] | Do you know how they caught “Son of Sam”? | 你们知道”萨姆之子”是怎样被抓住的吗 |
[08:44] | A p-parking ticket. | 一张违规停车罚单 |
[08:45] | Berkowitz parked too close to a fire hydrant. | 伯科威茨把车停在消防栓旁边了 |
[08:47] | All we need to find is our parking ticket, | 我们现在要找的就是本案的违停罚单 |
[08:49] | and we catch this son of a bitch. | 然后我们就可以抓到这个疯杂种 |
[08:51] | As smart as he is, he’s got a fatal flaw–hubris. | 即使聪明如他 也有个”自负”的致命弱点 |
[08:55] | It’s not enough for him to be smart. | 仅仅是聪明已经不能让他满足 |
[08:57] | He wants us to know it. | 他想让我们也意识到他的聪明 |
[08:58] | He wants us to know he fooled us. | 他想让我们意识到他在耍我们 |
[09:00] | All of his first victims… | 所有之前被他杀害的人 |
[09:03] | The personal injury lawyer, | 人身伤害诉讼律师 |
[09:05] | the dog walker, the taxidermist, | 职业遛狗人 动物标本剥制师 |
[09:08] | they all link back to the death of Ben Conrad’s dog. | 他们都和本·康纳德的狗之死联系到了一起 |
[09:13] | How could our killer | 凶手怎么能认识 |
[09:14] | have known all the players in someone else’s life? | 别人生活中的诸多角色呢 |
[09:17] | He must have known Ben Conrad. | 他一定认识本·康纳德 |
[09:19] | So that’s where we start. | 那么我们就由此入手 |
[09:20] | We treat Ben Conrad | 我们把本·康纳德 |
[09:22] | as the first victim in this case. | 作为本案的第一受害者 |
[09:24] | And then we find out where he intersected with our killer. | 然后我们找出他和凶手的联系 |
[09:31] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[09:32] | Hey. Aw, I’m all right, I’m all right. | 我没事 一切都好 |
[09:36] | Where’s detective Beckett? | 贝克特探长在哪呢 |
[09:37] | At the precinct. | 在警局 |
[09:39] | I can’t imagine how she survived that explosion. | 真难想象她是如何逃过此劫的 |
[09:42] | Where was she when it went off? | 爆炸时候她在哪呢 |
[09:43] | She was there. She, uh… jumped into the bathtub. | 她就在那 她跳到浴缸里了 |
[09:47] | The bathroom door and the cast-iron tub | 浴室的门板和生铁材质的浴缸 |
[09:49] | protected her from the blast. | 在爆炸中救了她 |
[09:51] | Dad, why is that person going after detective Beckett? | 老爸 为什么那人会盯上贝克特探长 |
[09:54] | Well, at the moment, all we have is a theory. | 目前来说 我们还在推理阶段 |
[09:57] | But–but we know more now, and we have a strategy. | 但我们有了新进展 并且有了对策 |
[09:59] | Do you think he’ll come after you? | 你觉得他会盯上你吗 |
[10:01] | Oh, sweetheart. I’m gonna be fine. | 宝贝儿 我不会有事的 |
[10:02] | You are stuck with me for a long, long time. | 你得被我烦上很久很久 |
[10:04] | You know, I’m supposed to move out today. | 我本该今天搬走的 |
[10:05] | I think I should stay here with Alexis. | 但我觉得应该留下来陪阿丽克西斯 |
[10:07] | Well, there’s no need. Montgomery has someone | 没必要 蒙哥马利已经派人 |
[10:09] | keeping an eagle eye on our building. | 密切监控我们这栋楼了 |
[10:10] | But all the same, we should be on the alert. | 但与此同时 我们也要提高警惕 |
[10:16] | I need to go change… | 我得去换身衣服 |
[10:17] | And go back and help. | 然后回去帮忙 |
[10:21] | See? | 看见没 |
[10:22] | He’s okay. | 他平安无事 |
[10:29] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪了 |
[10:31] | Ryan and Esposito are talking to Conrad’s sister, | 莱恩和埃斯波西托 在和康纳德的姐姐谈话 |
[10:35] | and… Agent Shaw is briefing the mayor. | 至于特工肖 她在向市长汇报 |
[10:38] | Oh. I’m sure he’ll be less than thrilled. | 我敢肯定他在发怵了 |
[10:41] | To learn that Conrad is just another victim. | 得知康纳德只是另一名被害者 |
[10:43] | Nothing like the threat of being murdered | 连环杀人犯带来的恐慌 |
[10:45] | by a serial killer to stifle tourism. | 足以吓得游客们跑光光 |
[10:47] | Yeah, and it doesn’t help that everyone in the city | 是啊 但就算所有市民都以为 |
[10:50] | thinks that we caught the guy. | 我们已经抓到真凶也于事无补 |
[10:51] | Speaking of Ben Conrad, what have you found out? | 说到本·康纳德 有什么发现吗 |
[10:54] | 34 years old, never married– | 34岁 未婚 |
[10:56] | I’m going out on a limb here saying, | 恕我冒昧说一句 |
[10:58] | judging from his relationship with his dog, Mr. Bumpkins, | 从他和”南瓜先生”的关系来看 |
[11:01] | he didn’t have a girlfriend. | 他绝对没有女朋友 |
[11:03] | Yeah, well, other than the people | 是的 除了这些 |
[11:04] | that we’ve already run down from the dog park, | 根据在宠物公园的调查 |
[11:06] | he doesn’t even have friends. | 他连个朋友都没有 |
[11:07] | The man stuffed his dog. | 他只知道喂饱他的狗狗 |
[11:09] | Well, Conrad’s sister confirms that he was a loner. | 康纳德的姐姐证实他是孤身一人 |
[11:13] | Told her that when he lost his job a couple of months ago | 他几个月前丢掉工作时曾和她说过 |
[11:15] | that he spent his days e-mailing resumes | 他整天待在可以免费上网的咖啡店里 |
[11:17] | at coffee shops that offer free internet. | 发电子邮件投简历 |
[11:19] | And other than Bumpkins, | 另外 除了”南瓜先生” |
[11:20] | – his only other joy in life was the Knicks. – Poor guy. | -他的唯一爱好就是尼克斯队 -可怜的人 |
[11:22] | Jordan said the profile indicated that | 乔丹说过 观察分析指出 |
[11:24] | the killer hunted Conrad. | 是凶手找到康纳德这个猎物的 |
[11:26] | If he wasn’t a friend, | 如果凶手非其友人 |
[11:27] | then he must have met up with him somewhere | 那他们一定是在某处偶遇的 |
[11:28] | where people strike up a casual conversation. | 那一定是个人们闲聊乱侃的场合 |
[11:30] | We figure if he camped out | 如果他整天待在咖啡店里 |
[11:32] | with his laptop at a coffee shop, our killer | 随身带着笔记本电脑 凶手很可能 |
[11:34] | could’ve sat down next to him, and they got to talking. | 坐在他的旁边 然后聊起来 |
[11:36] | His sister said that he was a Knicks fan? | 他姐姐说他是尼克斯队的球迷 |
[11:39] | What’s missing from these pictures? | 这些照片里少了什么 |
[11:41] | – Good taste. – Area rug. | -审美能力 -小地毯 |
[11:43] | Decent lighting. | 合适的光线 |
[11:44] | A tv, which means he would have to walk to a local bar | 缺台电视 意味着他需要步行去酒吧 |
[11:48] | in order to watch the games. | 以便观看球赛 |
[11:49] | Yeah, if you’re a Knicks fan, | 没错 如果你是个尼克斯球迷 |
[11:50] | – You gotta share your pain with somebody. – True. | -你确实需要找个人抱头痛哭 -没错 |
[11:51] | Okay, you two take all of the coffee shops | 你们俩排查一下康纳德公寓 |
[11:53] | within a 5-block radius of Conrad’s apartment. | 方圆五个街区内的咖啡店 |
[11:56] | See if anyone remembers him talking to a customer. | 看看有没有人记得他和别的顾客交谈 |
[11:58] | Castle and I will take the bars. | 卡塞尔和我负责调查酒吧 |
[11:59] | And if you keep quoting Jordan, | 还有 如果你再把乔丹的推理挂在嘴边 |
[12:01] | I am going to turn the radio way up. | 我就把无线电声音开到最大 |
[12:04] | Jealous. | 吃醋呢 |
[12:11] | You know, pub crawls are supposed to greet you | 这些酒吧常客本应该热情招呼你的 |
[12:13] | with a smile and a shot of jager, | 面带微笑 请你喝杯一口闷的野格酒 |
[12:14] | not, “No, we’ve never seen the guy before. Keep moving.” | 而不是”从没见过这家伙 别烦我” |
[12:17] | This is beginning to feel pointless. | 接下来一定也毫无收获 |
[12:19] | Buck up, Castle. | 振作点 卡塞尔 |
[12:20] | I got a feeling this place is different. | 我预感到这地方不一般 |
[12:27] | It’s still an ongoing investigation, | 案件还在调查中 |
[12:29] | so we’re gonna need you to take that banner down. | 所以你要把条幅拿下来 |
[12:32] | I was just trying to work an angle. | 我只是想找点噱头罢了 |
[12:34] | You should understand what it’s like | 你应该能够理解这种感觉 |
[12:36] | being a woman in a man’s world. | 作为一个女人 在男人的圈子里打拼 |
[12:39] | Uh, did Ben Conrad ever talk to you | 本·康纳德有没有和你提过 |
[12:42] | – about the recent death of his dog? – Sure. | -他的狗最近死了 -当然 |
[12:44] | He loved to flap his gums to me about that little dropkick. | 他总是喋喋不休地跟我说狗怎么了 |
[12:48] | One time, he cried. | 有一次 他还哭了 |
[12:49] | Well, what about the other customers, | 那其他顾客呢 |
[12:50] | he ever talk to them? | 他和他们有过交流吗 |
[12:51] | He mostly drank alone and watched the games. | 他一般都是独自喝酒看球 |
[12:54] | Though a couple of weeks ago, | 不过几周以前 |
[12:55] | he did strike it up with some guy. | 他倒是和某个人聊过 |
[12:56] | Can you describe him? | 你能描述一下那人吗 |
[12:57] | Average looking, a bit off, like Conrad. | 大众脸 和康纳德一样神经兮兮的 |
[13:00] | They sat at that high top over there. | 他们当时就坐在那边 |
[13:02] | I figured, hey, birds of a feather. | 我当时就想 真是物以类聚 |
[13:05] | This other guy, did he ever pay with a credit card? | 那这个人 他有用信用卡买过单吗 |
[13:08] | The only time he ever said two words to me | 他总共才和我说过两个字 |
[13:10] | was the other week when he asked me to call him a cab. | 某个星期 他让我帮他叫计程车 |
[13:12] | Do you remember when? | 你还记得具体时间吗 |
[13:14] | I remember exactly when– the Knicks were in overtime, | 清楚记得 尼克斯队进入加时赛 |
[13:16] | and I missed the end while I was on hold. | 但我却因为等电话错过了比赛结局 |
[13:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:20] | Cab company said that they sent a taxi there | 出租车公司说他们在尼克斯比赛当晚 |
[13:22] | 10:45, the night of the knicks game. | 10点45分曾派出一辆车 |
[13:25] | You got the drop-off point? | 知道下车地点吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah. West village, corner of Varick and Downing. | 是的 西区 瓦里克街和唐宁街交汇路口 |
[13:29] | – Home? – You know, I bet about 50,000 people | -他家? -我敢打赌至少5万人 |
[13:32] | live within walking distance of that corner. | 住在那个路口的步行范围之内 |
[13:34] | We could canvass local businesses. | 我们可以排查当地的营业场所 |
[13:35] | For an average-looking white guy? | 寻找一个大众脸的白人男子吗 |
[13:38] | I mean, we can’t even be sure what he looks like. | 我们甚至连他长什么样都不知道 |
[13:41] | Looks aren’t the only method we have to identify him. | 长相并不是确认他身份的唯一方法 |
[13:43] | We also have behavior. | 也可以通过他的行为来确定 |
[13:45] | You think you can identify him through behavior? | 你可以通过他的行为来确认他的身份吗 |
[13:47] | Well, originally, his behavior seemed inconsistent, | 一开始 他的行为变幻莫测 |
[13:50] | but that was because he was | 但那是因为 |
[13:51] | pretending to be someone else. | 他在假扮另一个人 |
[13:53] | We know a lot more now. | 现在 我们知道的更多了 |
[13:55] | He is a show-off, | 他有很强的表现欲 |
[13:57] | a game player with an exceptionally high I.Q. | 一个高智商的玩命之徒 |
[14:00] | But it’s not enough to be smart. | 但聪明对他来说还不够 |
[14:02] | He also has a pathological need to validate it, | 他还病态地想让人认同他的聪明 |
[14:06] | which tells me that he probably belongs to an organization | 由此可以推断他可能加入了 |
[14:09] | like Mensa or Prometheus. | 门撒或者普罗米修斯等高智商俱乐部 |
[14:13] | He is a chameleon. | 他是个变色龙 |
[14:15] | So we can assume | 所以我们可以假设 |
[14:16] | that he is living under a stolen identity. | 他依靠盗取他人身份生活 |
[14:18] | And he is… literate. | 而且他有一定文化修养 |
[14:21] | He has already shown certain dispositions | 从他对妮基·希特的痴迷来看 |
[14:24] | in his fascination with Nikki Heat. | 他已经体现出了一些特定的特质 |
[14:26] | So we’ve drawn up a list of periodicals and magazines | 所以我们列出了他可能会订阅的 |
[14:30] | that he likely subscribes to. | 期刊或者是杂志的清单 |
[14:33] | I get half of these. | 这里有一半我都订阅了 |
[14:35] | Yes, and you also kill people for a living. | 是啊 你可是以杀人为生的啊 |
[14:38] | In your books. | 以小说的形式 |
[14:40] | This is a pretty wide net. | 这个网的范围也太大了 |
[14:42] | So is Varick and Downing | 瓦里克街和唐宁街范围也很大 |
[14:44] | and so are memberships in high-IQ Societies. | 高智商团体的会员人也不少 |
[14:47] | But put them all together, and sometimes we get lucky. | 这些线索加起来 就有可能找到他 |
[14:52] | You mean like Berkowitz’s parking ticket? | 你是说就像伯科威茨的那张停车罚单 |
[14:54] | Oh, it’s not always that neat. | 不会每次都那么容易 |
[14:55] | You just keep adding pieces of the puzzle | 你需要做的就是一块一块的拼 |
[14:57] | until a picture emerges. | 直到把拼图拼完 |
[14:59] | We collated subscription information | 我们核对了列表里杂志期刊的 |
[15:01] | from the profiled periodicals | 订阅人资料 |
[15:02] | as well as member lists from the high IQ organizations | 还有加入了高智商组织 住在瓦里克街 |
[15:04] | within a 1-mile radius of the Varick and Downing area. | 和唐宁街方圆1英里范围内的人 |
[15:09] | We got 17 hits. | 查到了17个匹配对象 |
[15:11] | Run the names through our database. | 在我们的数据库里搜索这些人 |
[15:13] | Most serials have some kind of indication | 大多数连环杀手都有 |
[15:15] | of violent behavior– | 暴力行为的倾向 |
[15:16] | criminal or psychiatric records. | 犯罪前科或是精神病病史 |
[15:19] | – Negative for any matches. – All right. | -没找到匹配的嫌疑人 -好吧 |
[15:22] | Well, at least we gave it a shot. | 至少我们做出了努力 |
[15:23] | – I’ll have our teams interview these guys– – Huh. | -我让手下去询问这些人 -等等 |
[15:25] | “Huh” What? | 有什么问题 |
[15:27] | This one here– Chris Doherty. | 有一个人叫克里斯·道迪的人 |
[15:29] | We’ve got a recent driver’s license, | 发现了他最近的一张驾照 |
[15:31] | but according to his social security number, | 但是根据上面显示的社保号码 |
[15:34] | Chris Doherty died six years ago. | 克里斯·道迪六年前已经死了 |
[15:37] | He’s living under a stolen identity. | 他在盗用别人的身份 |
[15:40] | So does it say where our dead guy supposedly lived? | 那么这位本应死去之人现在住在哪里 |
[15:46] | His address puts him half a block | 资料显示他的地址与唐宁街和瓦里克街 |
[15:47] | from Downing and Varick. | 差半个街区 |
[15:48] | Okay. Now I’m officially impressed. | 现在我真的有些佩服他了 |
[15:51] | Don’t be. Not until he’s in our custody. | 还早 把他抓住再佩服吧 |
[15:54] | Let’s roll. | 行动 |
[16:05] | Go! Go! Go! | 上 |
[16:10] | – Bathroom’s clear. – Bedroom’s clear. | -浴室安全 -卧室安全 |
[16:14] | All clear. | 检查完毕 |
[17:24] | He’s done this before. | 他以前就干过这个 |
[17:34] | Hey, I signed this. | 这本我还签名了 |
[17:37] | “To Scott, write what you know.” | “致斯科特 写下你所知道的” |
[17:39] | Scott? Do you remember him? | 斯科特 你还记得他吗 |
[17:41] | No, but I sign hundreds of books. | 不记得了 签过名的书太多了 |
[17:44] | His manifesto? | 他的宣言书吗 |
[17:46] | – His manuscript. – “Dead Heat”? | -是他的手稿 -《希特之死》 |
[17:49] | “Heat examined the bullets, | “希特检查了弹壳 |
[17:50] | each of them perfectly engraved with a letter. | 发现每一个底部都完美地刻着一个字母 |
[17:53] | She rearranged them like scrabble tiles | 她像玩拼字游戏一样重新排列字母顺序 |
[17:55] | until they spelled her name.” | 最后拼出了她的名字” |
[17:56] | A book? All of this over a damn book. | 一本书 杀了这么多人为了一本书 |
[17:59] | He was writing about his murders long before Nikki Heat. | 早在妮基·希特之前他就记录过自己的杀戮 |
[18:02] | “Night Terrors.” | 《暗夜恐慌》 |
[18:05] | Looks like it’s about killing prostitutes in Seattle. | 看起来是讲在西雅图谋杀妓女的 |
[18:07] | I remember that case. | 我知道那个案子 |
[18:09] | I thought they caught that guy. | 我以为已经抓住凶手了 |
[18:10] | Not so much caught as found dead. | 其实是发现凶手死了 |
[18:13] | He hanged himself. | 他上吊自尽了 |
[18:14] | Another patsy just like Ben Conrad. | 和本·康纳德一样的替死鬼 |
[18:17] | He gets away with murder. | 他既然逍遥法外 |
[18:19] | Why would he write about it? Why risk it? | 为什么把一切写出来 为什么冒这个险 |
[18:22] | Writing is probably a symptom of his psychosis, | 写作很有可能是他精神病的一个病症 |
[18:25] | like taking a trophy. | 就像拿走战利品一样 |
[18:27] | He both memorializes the deed | 他通过把事实写成小说 |
[18:29] | and distances himself from it by turning fact into fiction. | 来纪念他的行为 同时把他自己从中脱离出来 |
[18:32] | And then along comes Nikki Heat… | 之后他遇到了妮基·希特 |
[18:36] | tailor-made for his psychosis– | 为他的病症量身打造的人物 |
[18:38] | One part fact, | 一半来自现实 |
[18:40] | one part fiction, | 一半来自小说 |
[18:41] | just like him. | 和他一模一样 |
[18:42] | Who better for him to challenge? | 妮基就成了他挑战的最佳人选 |
[18:45] | He must’ve known, by going after Beckett, | 他深知通过谋杀贝克特 |
[18:48] | we’d realize Ben wasn’t the killer. | 我们会发现本不是凶手 |
[18:49] | – Why tip his hand? – It’s part of the thrill. | -为什么他会摊牌 -是因为刺激 |
[18:52] | He needed to escalate in order to feel alive. | 他需要逐步升级犯案手法来寻求快感 |
[18:54] | Or… he’s a psychotic, obsessive-compulsive | 或者说他是个有强迫症的精神病患者 |
[18:58] | and has already decided how it has to end. | 他已经决定了这故事将怎样结局 |
[19:01] | Agent Shaw, we dusted for prints trying to get an I.D. | 特工肖 我们尝试提取指纹来鉴别身份 |
[19:04] | – Problem is, there aren’t any. – That’s not possible. | -问题是没有任何指纹 -这不可能 |
[19:07] | You can’t live in a place without leaving prints. | 住在这里不可能不留下指纹 |
[19:09] | Unless he doesn’t have any. He likes to play with fire. | 除非他没有指纹 他喜欢放火 |
[19:12] | Maybe he burned them off. | 也许把指纹都烧掉了 |
[19:13] | Well, without prints, we can’t get an I.D. | 没有指纹 我们就无法知道他的身份 |
[19:16] | We don’t need an I.D. Put this back where you found it. | 我们不需要知道 把东西放回原处 |
[19:18] | Let’s un-ass this place right now. | 我们赶紧撤离这间公寓 |
[19:20] | He’s gotta come back sometime. | 他迟早要回来的 |
[19:28] | Agent Shaw, | 特工肖 |
[19:29] | my surveillance team is moving into position now. | 我的监视小组已经就位了 |
[19:31] | Copy that. Standing by. | 收到 原地待命 |
[19:36] | Be advised, | 全体注意 |
[19:38] | our subject is a white male, | 疑犯系白人男性 |
[19:39] | 6’2″, approximately 200 pounds. | 身高约1米88 体重约90公斤 |
[19:42] | Profile suggests he’s studied our tactics | 分析显示疑犯研究过我们的策略 |
[19:44] | and has prepared for contingencies, | 对于突发情况有所准备 |
[19:46] | so communicate, people. | 要注意沟通 伙计们 |
[19:48] | If he shows, no one, | 如果目标出现 任何人 |
[19:50] | I repeat, no one is to make a move | 重复一遍 任何人不得擅自行动 |
[19:51] | until Agent Shaw gives the order. | 等待特工肖下达指令 |
[19:55] | Man, it’s all here– the engraved bullets, | 老天 他都写下来了 刻字的弹壳 |
[19:58] | the cat-and-mouse phone calls, the cipher. | 捉弄人的电话 密码 |
[19:59] | Only it’s–it’s Nikki Heat investigating, | 只不过是妮基·希特在调查 |
[20:02] | – and she’s always one step behind him. – Till now. | -而她总是慢凶手一步 -现在不慢了 |
[20:04] | Castle, what part of “Un-ass” don’t you understand? | 卡塞尔 “Un-ass”里哪个单词你不懂 |
[20:08] | All of it. | 全都不懂 |
[20:10] | For future reference, it means, | 记住了 意思是 |
[20:12] | “Get the hell out and don’t take anything.” | 火速撤离并且不能带走任何东西 |
[20:14] | “Un-ass.” Nice. “Un-ass.” | 这个词不错 真是不错 |
[20:18] | Is he always like this? | 他总是这样吗 |
[20:20] | Castle has the attention span of a cocker spaniel. | 卡塞尔的注意力和一只小猎犬差不多 |
[20:23] | Mm. And the loyalty… | 看来忠诚度也很像 |
[20:26] | The way he follows you around. | 看看他跟着你的样子 |
[20:28] | From what I’ve observed, | 通过我的观察 |
[20:29] | this unorthodox partnership… | 这段非传统的搭档关系 |
[20:33] | works well for you. | 很适合你 |
[20:35] | For now. | 暂时还凑合 |
[20:37] | Is it enough? | 凑合就够了吗 |
[20:39] | Is it enough for you to hop on a learjet six times a year, | 那你呢 一年要搭乘六次喷气机 |
[20:42] | catching serial killers across the country? | 跑遍全国捉拿连环杀手 |
[20:45] | I’d be lying if I said it was easy. | 说这一切轻而易举那是说谎 |
[20:48] | How do you manage? | 你是怎么平衡工作与家庭的 |
[20:52] | You miss a few birthdays | 你会错过几次生日 |
[20:53] | and you make a lot of phone calls. | 还需要打很多很多电话 |
[20:57] | My husband tucks her in every night, | 每天晚上都是我丈夫给女儿盖被子 |
[21:00] | tells her that mommy’s off slaying dragons. | 告诉她妈妈在外面抓坏蛋 |
[21:04] | The trick to this kind of operation | 这类缉捕行动的诀窍是 |
[21:07] | is having enough personnel in play | 要有足够的人手待命 |
[21:09] | to take the target down, | 以便将目标人物拿下 |
[21:10] | but not so many that he can smell a trap, | 又不能人太多让他发现这是个陷阱 |
[21:13] | which is why we have to get our people to go downwind. | 这也是我们要撤走高点监视的原因 |
[21:15] | Avery, tell our guy on the roof | 艾弗里 告诉房顶上那个人 |
[21:19] | to find another spot. | 换个地方 |
[21:20] | – I can see him from the street. – Say again? | -我在街上都能看见他 -请说详细点 |
[21:22] | The guy on the roof, southeast corner. | 屋顶上那个 东南角 |
[21:25] | -The one with binocs. – We don’t have anybody up there. | -拿着望远镜那个 -我们没人在那 |
[21:29] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[21:30] | All units, be advised, we have contact. | 所有小组 注意 发现目标 |
[21:32] | Southeast corner of Bedford and Downing. | 贝特福特街和唐宁街的东南角 |
[21:35] | Subject is on the roof. | 目标在房顶 |
[21:40] | We’re blown. We’re blown. | 被发现了 被发现了 |
[21:41] | All units, go hot now. | 所有小组 马上行动 |
[21:43] | I repeat. Subject is not in sight. | 重复一遍 目标不在视线之内 |
[21:47] | Stay in the van. You’re the target. | 待在车里 你是他的目标 |
[21:52] | Now you know what it’s like for me. | 现在你知道我是什么感受了吧 |
[21:56] | Take it. | 撞开 |
[21:59] | …Team, seal off the west side. | 注意 封锁西侧 |
[22:03] | That’s him. He must have jumped the rooftops. | 他在那 他肯定是从房顶跳下来了 |
[22:06] | He’s getting away. | 他要跑掉了 |
[22:09] | Beckett, wait! | 贝克特 等等 |
[22:21] | Pardon me. | 借过 |
[22:28] | NYPD! On the ground, now! | 纽约警局 趴在地上 |
[22:34] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[22:42] | Stop! | 站住 |
[22:44] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[23:00] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[23:11] | Watch it, watch it! | 小心小心 |
[23:38] | Freeze image. | 定格图像 |
[23:40] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[23:46] | Run it. | 开始搜索 |
[23:47] | Running facial recognition. | 进行面部识别搜索 |
[23:52] | Scott Dunn. | 斯科特·邓恩 |
[23:54] | Busted, you smug jackhole. | 找到你了 你这个自负的混蛋 |
[23:56] | Foster child, sealed juvie record, | 他是被领养的 有少年犯罪记录 |
[23:59] | 3-year stint in a bay area psychiatric institute | 在海湾地区的精神病院有过三年的治疗史 |
[24:01] | and a single arson conviction. | 有一次纵火被定罪 |
[24:03] | Where he burns his hands in a fire. | 在放火过程中手被烧伤 |
[24:05] | He hit all the cliches. | 他就是连环杀手的活定义 |
[24:06] | Last seen February 15, 2004. | 上一次出现是在2004年2月15号 |
[24:09] | Six years ago, he simply disappears. | 六年前 他人间蒸发了 |
[24:11] | I want every bit of research you have on this guy | 你能找到的他的一切资料 我全要 |
[24:13] | on my desk, half an hour. | 给你半个小时放我桌上 |
[24:17] | You know, I’ll have my guys contact Dunn’s family | 我会让手下联系邓恩的家人 |
[24:19] | – in case he reaches out. – You’re out. | -以防他联系他们 -你出局了 |
[24:21] | – I’m sorry. What? – I told you to stay in the van. | -抱歉 什么 -我要你待在车里 |
[24:23] | I just broke this case. | 我刚给案子打开突破口 |
[24:24] | I need people backing me I can trust. | 我需要我能信任的人 |
[24:26] | Whoa. Hold on– | 等等 |
[24:26] | Sorry, Detective. You’re off the case. | 抱歉 探长 你不能参与本案了 |
[24:33] | She’s got jurisdiction, Beckett. | 她有管辖权 贝克特 |
[24:34] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我帮不上忙 |
[24:35] | Sir, this is my case. He’s coming after me. | 长官 这是我的案子 他是冲我来的 |
[24:38] | Like it or not, I’m already on the front line. | 无论接受与否 我都已经在枪口上了 |
[24:41] | You and Castle found him. That’s the hard part. | 你和卡塞尔找到了他 难点已经解决了 |
[24:43] | They’ve frozen his financials. They’ve alerted T.S.A. | 他的账户已被冻结 运输局那边也通知了 |
[24:46] | His face is all over the news. | 他的照片所有新闻都在播 |
[24:47] | We’ve got him cornered. | 他已经是困兽了 |
[24:48] | And you’re the one who taught me | 可是你也教过我 |
[24:49] | that when you have an animal cornered, | 困兽之斗 |
[24:50] | that that’s when they’re the most unpredictable. | 动作最无章法可言 |
[24:52] | Yes, and that’s also when they make mistakes. | 没错 不过那也是它犯错的时候 |
[24:54] | He does something stupid, and we will take him down. | 他走错一步 我们就会抓住他 |
[24:56] | And you been running flat out for days. | 再说你全力以赴办这案子好几天了 |
[24:58] | You need to go home and get some sleep. | 你需要回家好好睡一觉 |
[24:59] | Sir, I don’t have a home. | 长官 我现在没有家了 |
[25:01] | Yes, you do. It’s a secured building | 不 你有家 一栋非常安全的大楼 |
[25:05] | with an extra bedroom, with people who care about you, | 有一间多余的卧室和关心你的人 |
[25:08] | with a federal detail at the door. | 还有联邦调查局的人守在门外 |
[25:09] | It’s the safest place in the city. | 纽约城最安全的地方 |
[25:10] | Thank you, Castle, but I couldn’t. | 谢谢 卡塞尔 可是我不能去 |
[25:11] | You can and you will. | 你能 你会去的 |
[25:13] | Detective, I took that security off of your apartment, | 探长 我把你公寓的警员撤走 |
[25:17] | and that gave him an opportunity to get to you, | 给了凶手机会接近你 |
[25:18] | and I’m not gonna make the same mistake twice. | 我不会再犯同样的错误了 |
[25:21] | Consider it an order. | 当这是命令 |
[25:30] | Well, who would’ve thought | 真是的 谁会想到我会在一天内 |
[25:31] | that I would be homeless and caseless in one day? | 无家可归 无案可查 |
[25:36] | I know I’m the king of going rogue, | 我知道自己才是不守规矩的那位 |
[25:38] | but you were right to chase after Dunn. | 不过我认为你去追邓恩是对的 |
[25:41] | And Agent Shaw was right to kick me off the case. | 特工肖把我从这案子撤下来也是对的 |
[25:44] | I would’ve done the same thing if I was in her spot. | 我要是在她的位置上也会这么做 |
[25:46] | I’m too close to it. | 我过于感情用事了 |
[25:49] | I’m sure after all this, | 我确定经过这案子 |
[25:50] | you’re a little sorry you let me follow you around. | 你有点后悔让我跟着你办案了 |
[25:52] | No, not this. | 没有 这次没有 |
[25:54] | All the other annoying things that you do, but not this. | 你那些令人讨厌的事情让我后悔,但是这次没有 |
[25:59] | What about you? | 你怎么样 |
[26:00] | Are you sorry that you ever wrote “Heat Wave”? | 你有没有后悔写了《希特热浪》 |
[26:02] | The way I look at it now, if it wasn’t for Nikki Heat, | 我现在的看法是 如果不是妮基·希特 |
[26:05] | this guy would’ve just gone on killing because | 这个人会持续作案 因为 |
[26:07] | he wouldn’t have met anyone smart enough to catch him. | 他不会遇到足够聪明能把他抓住的人 |
[26:11] | I’m speaking, of course, about Special Agent Shaw. | 我说的这个人当然是指特工肖 |
[26:15] | Night, Castle. | 晚安 卡塞尔 |
[26:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[26:20] | First thing in the morning, I’ll check your homework, okay? | 明早第一件事就是检查你的作业 好吗 |
[26:23] | It’s time for you to get some sleep. | 现在你该去睡觉了 |
[26:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:31] | Aw, I love you, too, sweetie. | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[26:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[26:52] | Hello, Jordan. | 你好 乔丹 |
[27:02] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[27:04] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[27:05] | I–I’m here on orders from the FBI. | 我奉联调局之命在此留宿 |
[27:10] | Darling, I am hardly the one to judge. | 亲爱的 我又没有说什么 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry. I wouldn’t impose, but my place is– | 抱歉 我不想来打扰 只是我的公寓 |
[27:15] | Ashes. No, I know. | 化为了灰烬 我知道 |
[27:17] | Well, that explains the pat down by the hunky guy with the ear bud. | 怪不得刚才还有戴耳机的大汉检查搜身 |
[27:23] | I assumed it was Richard making a dramatic statement | 我还以为是理查德对于我的不宣而来 |
[27:25] | about the conditions for my dropping by unannounced. | 搞得如此戏剧化的一出 |
[27:28] | I just woke up, and literally smelled the coffee | 我刚醒 确实是闻到了咖啡飘香 |
[27:31] | and the bacon. | 熏肉诱人 |
[27:33] | Dropping by to return your key? | 来还钥匙吗 |
[27:34] | Very funny. Very funny. | 真幽默啊 |
[27:37] | No, I am looking for my aqua gloves | 我是来找我的湖绿色手套的 |
[27:39] | because these clash. | 这个颜色不配衣服 |
[27:41] | Well, she cooks. Mm. Mm. | 太好了 她入得厨房 |
[27:43] | Actually, my mom was an amazing cook. | 我妈妈才是出色的厨师 |
[27:46] | She used to make sunday brunch. | 以前她总是做丰盛的周日早午餐 |
[27:48] | And I would get the choice between pancakes, omelets, waffles. | 薄饼 煎蛋卷 华夫饼 想吃什么都有 |
[27:53] | Wow, that’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[27:54] | Every Sunday, my mom would have me make her an ice pack | 每到周日 我老妈总是让我伺候上冰袋[治疗宿醉] |
[27:56] | and a Bloody Mary. | 外加一杯”血腥玛丽” |
[27:58] | Mm. Don’t listen to him. | 别听他瞎说 |
[27:59] | That only happened twice… tops. | 这情形最多就两次 |
[28:03] | – Gram! – There’s my girl. | -奶奶 -我的宝贝 |
[28:05] | – Oh! I missed you. – I missed you. | -我好想你啊 -我也想你 |
[28:09] | You’d think it was months. It’s been a day. | 别以为她们数月没见了 就一天而已 |
[28:12] | Excuse me. | 接下电话 |
[28:16] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[28:18] | Hot. Hot. Hot. | 好烫 好烫 |
[28:20] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上来 |
[28:23] | Castle, that was Agent Avery. | 卡塞尔 特工艾弗里打来的 |
[28:25] | Jordan never made it home last night. | 乔丹昨晚没有回家 |
[28:38] | She left the precinct just after 9:00. | 9点刚过她就离开警局了 |
[28:41] | – Husband said she never came home. – What about the car? | -她丈夫说她没回家 -她的车呢 |
[28:43] | Stationary at this location | 20分钟前 |
[28:45] | since the transmitter was activated 20 minutes ago. | 车内信号被激活后 一直停在这里 |
[28:47] | Our vehicle security tech said this was his way in. | 车辆安全技术人员判断 他是从车尾进入车内的 |
[28:50] | So he was already in the car waiting for her when she got in. | 这么说他一直在车内等着她 |
[28:57] | Her purse is still in here. | 她的包还在 |
[28:59] | There’s no bullet hole. | 没有弹孔 |
[29:00] | Medium velocity spatter, | 从血量和血迹判断 |
[29:03] | so he leans in from behind, she elbows him in the nose, | 他从后座侧身上前 她以肘击中他的鼻子 |
[29:07] | he recoils… | 他退后 |
[29:09] | And a blood trail flies from that direction. | 鼻血向这个方向飞溅 |
[29:12] | She took her shot. | 她尝试反抗 |
[29:14] | And left us some bread crumbs. | 而且还给我们留下了线索 |
[29:21] | Here’s another one. | 这里有血迹 |
[29:22] | And another one here. | 这里也有 |
[29:24] | His nose is still bleeding, | 他的鼻子还在流血 |
[29:27] | but he has Jordan at gunpoint. | 但他以枪挟持了乔丹 |
[29:29] | And he brings her to here, | 然后带她到这儿 |
[29:31] | where there’s a car waiting. There’s tire treads. | 他的车就停在这里 有轮胎印 |
[29:33] | Let’s run down reports of all stolen vehicles from the past 24 hours. | 调出过去24小时内报失车辆的资料 |
[29:39] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[29:40] | There’s nothing like the bond between girlfriends, | 女人间的情谊是不可估量的 |
[29:42] | is there, Nikki? | 是吧 妮基 |
[29:43] | – You must really miss her. – Where is she? | -你一定很想念她吧 -她在哪里 |
[29:47] | – Safe for now. – If you hurt her, I will– | -目前是安全的 -如果你动她一根头发 我会… |
[29:51] | Well, that all depends on you, doesn’t it? | 这个得看你会不会做人了 |
[29:53] | This is your story, Nikki, not hers. | 你才是故事的主角 妮基 |
[29:56] | She’s just an extra. | 她只是附带的配角 |
[29:57] | The showdown only works if it’s between you and me. | 要一决胜负的是你我二人 |
[30:00] | Come to the Battery Park ferry terminal at midnight tonight, Nikki. | 今晚午夜 巴特瑞公园的码头见 妮基 |
[30:03] | And come alone… or she dies. | 记得一个人来 否则为她收尸吧 |
[30:06] | How can I be sure she’s still alive? | 我如何确定她还活着 |
[30:08] | I’ll send you an e-mail. | 我会发电邮给你 |
[30:16] | Say hi to your friends, Agent Shaw. | 特工肖 向你的朋友打个招呼吧 |
[30:18] | Go to hell, Dunn. | 去死吧 邓恩 |
[30:20] | I don’t care if it’s your story, detective, | 探长 我不管你的故事如何 |
[30:22] | I’m bringing her back alive. | 总之我要救回她 |
[30:23] | It’s not my story. It’s his. | 这不是我的故事 是他的 |
[30:26] | And if Agent Shaw was here, she’d say the same thing. | 如果特工肖在这里 她也会这么说的 |
[30:29] | Whatever he’s got planned, | 无论他玩什么把戏 |
[30:30] | – it’s a trap. – If I don’t show up, she dies. | -都是圈套 -我不去 她就没命了 |
[30:33] | But if you do, you both die. | 但如果你去了 你们两个都没命 |
[30:35] | We need to get to him before the exchange. | 需要在交换人质前拿下他 |
[30:37] | We traced the e-mail’s I.P. address | 我们追踪了电邮的IP地址 |
[30:39] | to an internet cafe in midtown. | 是市中心的一家咖啡馆 |
[30:41] | Not that it helps us find her. | 这个线索完全没用 |
[30:45] | There’s no reflective surfaces | 那里完全没有反光面 |
[30:47] | and the windows are all blacked out. | 窗户也不透光 |
[30:48] | Not all of them. Look. | 有一处透光 看 |
[30:52] | What’s out that window? | 窗户外是什么呢 |
[30:54] | Agent Avery, if you don’t mind me rejoining this investigation, | 特工艾弗里 如果你不介意我重新介入此案 |
[30:57] | I suggest we take this party next door. | 我建议回到作战室去分析 |
[30:59] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[31:03] | What are those, buildings? | 那是什么 建筑物吗 |
[31:05] | Bridge towers. | 塔桥 |
[31:07] | Call up all the bridges in the city, | 调出市内所有大桥 |
[31:08] | see if our partial view fits. | 看有没有匹配影像 |
[31:13] | Ah, the Whitestone. | 是白石大桥 |
[31:15] | That means we’re looking south and east. | 目标锁定东南方 |
[31:16] | But we still need another coordinate | 但还需要一个坐标 |
[31:18] | – to find him on the axis. – Play the audio again, | -才能确定他的坐标轴 -把影带再放一遍 |
[31:21] | but this time, without the voices. | 播放时静音 |
[31:24] | And get rid of all the traffic as well. | 把车辆杂音也去掉 |
[31:29] | That’s a subway, | 是地铁的声音 |
[31:31] | and not just any subway, | 还不是一般的地铁 |
[31:32] | those are elevated tracks. | 是高架轨道 |
[31:33] | I’ll pull up the subway map. | 我马上调出地铁的分布图 |
[31:35] | See where the intersects will cross the lineside. | 看哪条铁路线会经过该点 |
[31:43] | That’s the I.R.T. Pelham line. | 那是IRT佩勒姆高速线 |
[31:47] | What’s the stop that intersects? | 那是哪一站 |
[31:51] | Zerega avenue station. | 齐瑞格大道站 |
[32:04] | Got it. 1756 48th Avenue, The Bronx. | 找到了 布朗克斯区48大道 1756号 |
[32:08] | Have hostage rescue team meet us there. | 叫人质解救小组此处待命 |
[32:11] | Alpha team in place. Standing by. | 阿尔法小组已就位 待命 |
[32:16] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[32:17] | Building’s supposed to be abandoned. | 这是栋废弃建筑物 |
[32:19] | Thermal confirms a hot spot on the fourth floor. | 四楼确认有热源显示 |
[32:20] | That’s where he’s holding her. | 他肯定把她囚禁在那儿 |
[32:21] | My team’s gonna enter on | 我的小队将从背面 |
[32:22] | – this blind side of the building. – This is wrong. | -潜进大楼 -不对劲儿 |
[32:26] | – What’s wrong? – I feel like | -什么不对劲儿 -就如同 |
[32:27] | Princess Leia when the “Millennium Falcon” | “千年隼”号飞船逃离”死星”时[《星球大战》情节] |
[32:29] | escaped the “Death star”– It’s too easy. | 莉娅公主的感觉一样 太容易了 |
[32:30] | What do you mean, “too easy”? | “太容易”是什么意思 |
[32:31] | I mean the sneak peek out the window, waiting to record | 窗户上的那点小猫腻 特地等 |
[32:34] | the message just as the train was going by. He led us here. | 地铁过时再录影 他设计好的 |
[32:36] | You remember how perfect everything was with Conrad? | 还记得用康纳德作替死鬼是多么完美吗 |
[32:38] | Yeah, I got the trap memo, too. | 我知道会有陷阱 |
[32:40] | But that doesn’t mean I’m gonna sit on my ass and do nothing. | 但这并不意味着我只能呆坐着 |
[32:42] | That’s my partner up there. | 我的搭档在那里 |
[32:43] | Alpha team standing by. | 阿尔法小组待命 |
[32:46] | She’ll be dead the moment you breach that door. | 你破门而入的瞬间 她就会没命 |
[32:48] | That’s why we’re not gonna breach. | 我们不会破门而入 |
[32:49] | Hostage exchange goes down at midnight. | 人质交换是在午夜 |
[32:52] | That means he has to move her before then. | 这意味着午夜前他一定会转移 |
[32:53] | We move in quietly, take position… | 我们无声潜入 就位待命 |
[32:56] | – And then as soon as Dunn comes out… – I’ll put him down… | -邓恩走出的瞬间 -立刻拿下 |
[32:59] | Like the rabid dog he is. | 象擒下疯狗那样 |
[33:06] | Making entry on the south side. | 从南面进入 |
[33:43] | I don’t know how he’s doing it, but he’s not up there. | 我不知道他怎么办到的 但他肯定不在那里 |
[33:46] | And what are you basing that on? | 你的根据是什么 |
[33:47] | – I don’t know how I know. I just… – You just what? | -我不知道自己如何知道的 只是 -只是什么 |
[33:53] | Castle, you and I have known each other long enough | 卡塞尔 我们相识已久 |
[33:55] | for me to know that sometimes your silly theories are right. | 久到足以令我知道 你的奇想有时候是正确的 |
[33:57] | So if you have a reason to believe that he’s not up there, | 所以如果你有理由说明他不在那里 |
[34:00] | then you need to tell me why, now. | 那现在 你必须告诉我 |
[34:02] | Just because… | 因为 |
[34:06] | It’s not how I would write it. | 我不会这么写书 |
[34:09] | What happens in your version? | 你的版本是怎样的 |
[34:11] | He lets us think we found him to lure us here. | 他让我们相信 我们已发现被骗来此地 |
[34:14] | Lets the FBI converge on the building, only he’s not in there. | 让联调局的探员集中在大楼里 但他并不在 |
[34:17] | – Where is he? – Nearby, watching. Watching it all unfold. | -他在哪里 -附近 正看着他眼前的一切 |
[34:21] | He’s got something planned. If it were me… | 他已经计划好了 如果是我 |
[34:24] | I’d wait until they all got inside, | 我会等到探员们进入大楼 |
[34:26] | got settled into position… | 就位待命了 |
[34:29] | And then I’d blow the building. | 然后我会引爆整栋大楼 |
[34:32] | Where is he watching from? | 那他在哪里监视呢 |
[34:35] | I don’t know. He wants to show he’s smarter than us, | 我不知道 他要显示比我们聪明一等 |
[34:38] | So he’ll be somewhere close by and out of the way. | 那么他肯定就在事发点附近看好戏 |
[34:42] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[34:43] | If it were you, | 如果是你 |
[34:45] | where would you be watching from? | 你会在哪里监视 |
[34:48] | I wouldn’t be watching from this building where they are, | 我肯定不会在这栋楼里监视 |
[34:51] | I’d be watching from here. | 我会在这边 |
[34:56] | Come on. | 行动 |
[35:09] | Here. | 拿着 |
[35:11] | You want me to hold it while you tie your shoe? | 要我拿着 你要系鞋带吗 |
[35:13] | No, I want you to take it, just in case. | 不 你拿着 以防万一 |
[35:20] | All right. Let’s go. | 好的 上 |
[35:35] | I’m almost sad to see it comes to this end, Agent Shaw. | 特工肖 如此结尾真让我有几分伤感 |
[35:39] | You know I expect more from you. | 原以为你有多厉害 |
[35:43] | Castle, he’s there. | 卡塞尔 他在里面 |
[35:45] | I’m gonna draw him away. | 我去引开他的注意力 |
[35:47] | You free Agent Shaw and get some help. | 你去救特工肖 然后找后援 |
[35:49] | Castle… you’re my only backup. | 卡塞尔 你是我唯一的后援 |
[35:54] | Okay, go. | 好了 上 |
[36:02] | I thought it was me you were after. | 你是冲着我来的才对吧 |
[36:09] | Nikki… | 妮基 |
[36:12] | You came. | 你来了 |
[36:21] | Put your hands up, Dunn, or I will take you down. | 举起手来 邓恩 否则要你好看 |
[36:32] | I’ve got a better idea, Nikki. | 我有个更好的主意 妮基 |
[36:34] | Why don’t you put your gun down? | 你把枪放下 |
[36:37] | Or I’ll detonate the 19 pounds of cyclonite | 否则我将引爆对面大楼里 |
[36:39] | that I have in the building across the street… | 近9公斤的旋风炸药 |
[36:42] | Turning Agent Avery and his entry team into mist. | 特工艾弗里还有他的整个小队 顿时灰飞烟灭 |
[36:45] | If you shoot me, Nikki, | 如果你冲我开枪 妮基 |
[36:47] | it might cause my body to tense up | 我的身体可能会因此而紧张 |
[36:49] | and push the button. | 于是按下按钮 |
[36:51] | Do you really want to take that chance? | 你真的要冒这个险吗 |
[36:54] | They’re not in the building anymore. | 他们已经不在对面大楼里了 |
[36:57] | I only sent them in there to throw you off. | 派他们上去就是要让你产生错觉 |
[37:02] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[37:05] | Why would they be in there if I knew that you were in here? | 我知道你在这里 他们又怎么可能在那边 |
[37:09] | Face it, Dunn. I beat you. | 接受事实吧 邓恩 我拿下你了 |
[37:13] | Nikki Heat won. | 妮基·希特赢了 |
[37:17] | No. | 你没赢 |
[37:19] | No! | 没有 |
[37:34] | Where’s my people? | 我的小队在哪里 |
[37:35] | Across the street, sitting on 19 pounds of cyclonite. | 街对面 陪着近9公斤的旋风炸药 |
[37:38] | – She was bluffing?! – She was profiling. | -她在虚张声势? -心理攻势而已 |
[37:41] | Go help her. He could flank her. Go! Go! | 快去帮她 他可能会伏击她 快去 |
[37:43] | I’ve got this. | 我自己能行 |
[37:55] | Dunn… give it up. | 邓恩 投降吧 |
[38:03] | Nobody has to die. | 没有人必须要死 |
[38:34] | That’s how all my stories end, with someone else dead. | 我的故事全是这种结局 总有人必须死 |
[38:38] | No! | 不 |
[38:44] | I believe this is your collar. | 相信这是你的犯人 |
[38:50] | This isn’t over, Heat. | 故事还没完呢 希特 |
[38:52] | It’s not Heat. | 我不是希特 |
[38:54] | It’s Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[38:57] | You have the right to remain silent… | 你有权保持缄默 |
[38:59] | So shut the hell up. | 所以闭上臭嘴 |
[39:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:07] | Ditto. | 也谢谢你 |
[39:12] | Hell of a shot, Castle. | 卡塞尔 好枪法 |
[39:15] | I was aiming for his head. | 我本来瞄准的是他的头 |
[39:24] | Hey, we’re thinking maybe you could talk to Montgomery | 不如你去跟蒙哥马利说说 |
[39:26] | about finding some room in the budget for those smart boards. | 能不能从预算中拿点 弄个这种智能板 |
[39:28] | Sure. While they’re at it, | 可以啊 如果预算较多 |
[39:30] | maybe they could buy us Batmobiles. | 说不定还可以买蝙蝠侠战车呢 |
[39:31] | That’d be cool. | 那太酷了 |
[39:33] | – Our murder boards are just fine. – For a caveman. | -我们的普通白板就可以了 -穴居人都有 |
[39:39] | – Agent Shaw. – I was just writing you a note. | -特工肖 -我正给你留言呢 |
[39:42] | Dunn is being transported to the tombs, | 邓恩已被押解到图姆斯监狱 |
[39:44] | where he’ll enjoy his stay in the intensive management unit | 他将和国内最危险的犯人一起 |
[39:47] | with the state’s most dangerous criminals. | “享受”军装部队的高压管制 |
[39:49] | Well, he’s getting his “15 minutes”. | 他终于有了属于自己的《千钧一刻》[01年罪案类电影] |
[39:51] | That’s what he wanted this whole time. | 这不正是他一直以来追求的吗 |
[39:53] | Yeah, but it’ll be on our terms. | 但剧本由我们来写 |
[39:57] | I want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[39:58] | that I learned a lot from you on this one. | 办这案子 我从你这里学到了很多 |
[40:00] | You did most of the heavy lifting. | 但这案子挑大梁的是你 |
[40:02] | Honestly, the thing that impressed me most | 说实话 最让我佩服的就是 |
[40:04] | is that you came in with Castle. | 你和卡塞尔一起冲进来 |
[40:06] | You know, some people would call that foolish. | 有人会称之为愚蠢 |
[40:09] | You made a tough decision on your feet, | 你挺身而出 做了关键性的决策 |
[40:12] | used the resources at hand. | 对当时的情况审时度势 |
[40:13] | I’d say that’s heroic and somewhat poetic. | 我觉得这是英雄所为 还有点诗意 |
[40:17] | In the end, Dunn did actually face Nikki Heat. | 最终 邓恩的确是与妮基·希特对决 |
[40:20] | She is, after all, part you, part Castle. | 毕竟 这个角色一半来源于你 一半来源于卡塞尔 |
[40:26] | He cares about you, Kate. | 凯特 他很在乎你 |
[40:28] | You may not see it. You may not be ready to. | 也许你没发现 也许你还没准备好发现 |
[40:31] | But he does. | 但他在乎你 |
[40:34] | Yeah, well, the situation with Castle is… complicated. | 和卡塞尔之间…有点复杂 |
[40:40] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[40:42] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[40:46] | It’s been a pleasure. | 很荣幸与你合作 |
[40:47] | We’ll see you around. | 我们还会再见的 |
[40:49] | Castle. Thank you for your help. | 卡塞尔 谢谢你的帮助 |
[40:52] | You are a valuable asset to Detective Beckett’s team. | 贝克特探长的队伍中 你是重要的资产 |
[40:56] | Well, it would be great if you would call her and remind her | 如果你能时不时地打电话提醒她这点 |
[40:58] | of that from time to time. | 那就更好了 |
[41:06] | Wow. What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[41:08] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[41:15] | My father’s watch. | 我父亲的手表 |
[41:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:22] | I found it in the wreckage, had it fixed. | 我在众多残骸中找到的 修好了 |
[41:26] | I’ve got good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[41:27] | – Yeah? – I talked to Avery | -什么 -我跟艾弗里说了 |
[41:29] | about buying one of those incredible Fed-mobiles– | 想买台联调局战车 |
[41:32] | Without the weapons, of course– | 当然 里面没有武器的 |
[41:33] | But I could stock it with my own gadgets. | 不过我可以自己加些小装备进去 |
[41:35] | I could get “Writer” airbrushed across the back window. | 我可以在车尾窗喷个大大的”作家”字样 |
[41:37] | Ryan and Esposito have a better car than you do. | 莱恩和埃斯波西托的车都好过你的 |
[41:40] | I’m just–I’m embarrassed to have criminals in the back of that thing, | 一想到有罪犯在车后座就让我不安 |
[41:42] | and I don’t know about your seat, | 不知道你的座位如何 |
[41:43] | but mine’s got a spring that hits me in the– | 但我的座位要能够把我弹到… |
[41:48] | Oh, Richard, darling, you’re just in time. | 理查德 亲爱的 回来的正是时候 |
[41:50] | I made dinner. | 我”做”了晚餐 |
[41:51] | Mother, what are you doing here? | 母亲大人 回来有何贵干 |
[41:53] | Well, we’re eating. | 吃饭呀 |
[41:54] | You know, something families do a couple of times a day. | 这是一天中必定会重复几次的家庭活动 |
[41:57] | Hi, dad. | 老爸 |
[41:58] | So, uh, what about Chet? | 那你和切特怎么样了 |
[42:02] | Well, darling, I never said | 亲爱的 我可没说过 |
[42:03] | I was going to be chained to the man’s side. | 我会被锁在一个男人的身边 |
[42:05] | Besides, Martha Rodgers is a woman of mystery. | 而且 玛莎·罗杰斯是位神秘女神 |
[42:09] | And in order to maintain that, | 为了保持神秘感 |
[42:11] | I’m going to have to… divide my time accordingly. | 我必须相应地分配一下时间 |
[42:14] | – Like having dual citizenship. – Exactly. | -就像是拥有双重国籍 -正是 |
[42:18] | Besides, it’s better for my relationship with Chet. | 再说了 这样做对我和切特的关系有好处 |
[42:21] | So if I have to eat a few meals a week | 所以 如果每周我必须在这儿吃几顿饭 |
[42:24] | and do all of my laundry here… | 把所有的衣服拿回来洗 |
[42:26] | I’ll just have to, um, make that work. | 我也只能努力 让这办法行得通 |
[42:30] | I think that sounds like a fine plan. | 我觉得这是个非常好的计划 |
[42:32] | Well, I hope you’ll be comfortable sleeping in the home theater chairs. | 希望家庭影院沙发 会让你觉得睡的舒服 |
[42:34] | I’m having delivered to your room. | 搬去你房间了 |
[42:36] | They do recline. | 沙发背可以后倾 |