时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people. | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:03] | Psychopaths and mystery writers. | 精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? | 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. | 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | – and I’ve found mine. – Detective Kate Beckett. | -我的灵感已经找到了 -凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:16] | – Nikki Heat? – The character he’s basing on you. | -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:19] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:20] | I would be happy to let you spank me. | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:22] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:24] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:26] | Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. | 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影] |
[00:27] | You do remind me a little of Hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像 |
[00:38] | Yeah, Paula, that sounds perfect. | 行 波拉 真是太好了 |
[00:40] | Yeah, close the deal. | 好 就这样说定了 |
[00:42] | Thank you. And to you. | 谢谢你 你也是 |
[00:44] | Ask me why I’m here? | 想知道我为什么在这儿吗 |
[00:47] | You know, I ask myself that question every day. | 我每天都问自己这个问题 |
[00:49] | That was Paula, my agent, with big news | 我的经纪人波拉带来个好消息 |
[00:51] | about my book “Heat Wave.” | 是关于《希特热浪》的 |
[00:53] | – Wanna guess? -Guessing would imply caring. | -猜猜是什么消息 -猜就表示我在乎 |
[00:57] | I’ll give you a hint. | 我给你点提示 |
[00:57] | The headlines in the trades might read, | 报纸上的头条可能会是 |
[00:59] | “Castle best seller to ‘heat’ up big screen.” | 卡塞尔的畅销书将点燃大银幕 |
[01:05] | Your book is being made into a movie? | 你的书要被拍成电影啦 |
[01:07] | And you are about to be immortalized on the silver screen. | 而你的银幕形象将永远被人铭记 |
[01:11] | Actually, Nikki Heat is going to be immortalized, | 事实上 妮基·希特才是被铭记的人 |
[01:14] | – not me. – Yes, well, technically, | -不是我 -没错 可以这样说 |
[01:16] | but it’s been widely publicized that you are the inspiration. | 但大家都知道她是以你为原型的 |
[01:18] | So who would you like to play you in the movie? | 你想让谁在电影中扮演你呢 |
[01:19] | Whoa. Are you kidding? | 哇 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[01:21] | They’re really making a Nikki Heat movie? | 真的要拍一部妮基·希特的电影吗 |
[01:22] | Dude, did I call it or what? | 兄弟 是我的祈祷应验了吗 |
[01:23] | Ah, congrats, bro. | 恭喜你 老兄 |
[01:25] | – Thank you! -What do you think, | -谢谢 -这样如何 |
[01:26] | can we get James McAvoy | 能找詹姆斯·麦卡沃伊 |
[01:27] | for Detective Raley? | 来扮演我这个”莱利警探”吗 |
[01:30] | I’m gonna go with Javier Bardem. | 那我选贾维尔·巴尔登[曾主演《午夜巴塞罗那》] |
[01:32] | – Beckett. – Yeah, I’d like to report a murder. | -我是贝克特 -我想报告一起谋杀案 |
[01:35] | Do you have an address? | 有地址吗 |
[01:37] | Where’s the fun in that? | 告诉你就没意思了 |
[01:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:43] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[01:43] | Oh, a fan. | 你的粉丝 |
[01:47] | – Tell me more about this murder. – Tracing. | -再告诉我一些线索 -追踪信号 |
[01:49] | Well, I did it. | 好吧 是我干的 |
[01:50] | And that’s all you need to know. | 你只需知道这点就够了 |
[01:53] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[01:54] | – Hello? – 42nd and Lex. | -喂 -42大道和莱辛顿大道交汇处 |
[01:56] | – That’s Grand Central Station. – Yeah, let’s go. | -那里是中央车站 -出发 |
[02:01] | According to tech, | 根据追踪显示 |
[02:02] | the phone call came from the second booth on the end. | 电话是在倒数第二个电话亭打的 |
[02:32] | Here’s his wallet. | 这是他的钱包 |
[02:36] | – Thank you. – You got it. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[02:37] | His name’s Alex Peterman, lives in Dobbs Ferry. | 他叫亚历克斯·彼得曼 住在多布斯费里 |
[02:41] | So it wasn’t a robbery. | 这不是劫杀 |
[02:43] | He’s a personal injury attorney. | 他是人身伤害诉讼律师 |
[02:44] | Taking the late train home. | 准备搭晚班列车回家 |
[02:46] | Anything other than GSWs? | 除了枪伤外有没有别的发现 |
[02:48] | Nope, just the 5 shots to the chest from a .45. | 没有 只发现胸口被点45口径手枪射中五枪 |
[02:51] | A .45 makes a pretty loud snap, crackle and pop. | 点45口径手枪动静儿很大啊 |
[02:54] | on the main concourse. | 大堂里不可能 I find it hard to believe no one heard it 没人听见 |
[02:56] | He must have used a suppressor | 他肯定用了消音器 |
[02:57] | and waited for the train to pass by. | 等火车经过时才开的枪 |
[02:59] | And let’s face it– New Yorkers are famous | 必须承认这个事实 纽约人可是 |
[03:01] | for their “Hear no evil, See no evil” attitude. | 非礼勿听勿视的”模范” |
[03:04] | I’ll give you a call with an update | 验尸后一有结果 |
[03:05] | – once I get him back to the lab. – Thank you. | -我就给你电话 -谢谢 |
[03:07] | Quick–who do you want to play you in the Nikki Heat movie? | 快问快答 妮基·希特电影中要谁来演你 |
[03:09] | Halle Berry. | 哈莉·贝瑞[性感黑人奥斯卡影后] |
[03:11] | See? Some people are just great at that game. | 看到没 人家回答得多好啊 |
[03:13] | You know who we could get for you? | 我们可以安排谁来演你呢 |
[03:15] | Angelina. No. | 安吉丽娜 不行 |
[03:17] | Kate Beckett, Kate Beckinsale. | 凯特·贝克特 就凯特·贝金赛尔吧 |
[03:21] | We’ll call you K-Becks. | 我们可以叫你凯贝姐 |
[03:22] | Hey, guys, where are we on the case? | 伙计们 有什么进展吗 |
[03:24] | We got a woman who says that she heard | 有个女人说她在8点45分左右 |
[03:26] | a loud sound around 8:45– | 听到一声巨响 |
[03:28] | Sounded like a car door slamming. | 听起来像是车门猛地一关 |
[03:29] | And she said she saw a white male, | 她还说看到一个大概三十多岁 |
[03:31] | 30s, average height, exiting the waiting room, | 中等个头的白人男性离开候车室 |
[03:33] | moving very quickly to the 42nd exit. | 从通往42大道的出口处迅速离开 |
[03:35] | Said he was wearing a black coat, black ball cap, | 他身穿黑色外套 戴着黑色棒球帽 |
[03:38] | sunglasses | 和太阳镜 |
[03:38] | and had some sort of beard, maybe a goatee. | 而且还有些胡须 可能是山羊胡 |
[03:41] | All right, let’s see if anyone | 看看有没有其他目击者 |
[03:42] | can corroborate her description, | 也做出相同描述 |
[03:43] | and let’s make up a sketch, | 然后完成人像图 |
[03:44] | show it to Alex Peterman’s family, | 给亚历克斯·彼得曼的家人辨认 |
[03:46] | see if they recognize the killer. | 看他们是否认识凶手 |
[03:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:54] | He called to report his crime. | 他打电话来举报自己的罪行 |
[03:57] | And that voice… | 他的声音 |
[04:00] | It’s like he did this for fun. | 听起来就像以此取乐 |
[04:11] | Hey. You’re up early. | 你起的真早 |
[04:12] | Yes, I have a date with Beckett at the morgue. | 是啊 我要去验尸房和贝克特见面 |
[04:14] | What nefarious plots are you two hatching? | 你们俩串通什么阴谋诡计呢 |
[04:18] | My birthday is coming up. | 我的生日就快到了 |
[04:22] | I think you should tell him, gram. | 我觉得你该告诉他 奶奶 |
[04:24] | Sometimes he gives good advice. | 有时候他的建议还是挺不错的 |
[04:26] | – Sometimes? – Yeah, maybe you’re right. | -有时候 -是的 可能你说的对 |
[04:28] | But I am not in the mood for any of your cavalier quips. | 但我可不想听你的冷嘲热讽 |
[04:31] | I’ll be serious as a shark attack. | 我会如临大敌般认真对待 |
[04:33] | Chet has asked me to move in with him. | 切特让我搬过去同居 |
[04:37] | I told her… that I thought it was too soon. | 我跟奶奶说了 这太快了点 |
[04:40] | They’ve only been dating a few months. | 他们才约会了几个月而已 |
[04:42] | When you get to be our age, every minute counts. | 我这个年纪 一寸光阴一寸金 |
[04:44] | To that end, I have made a list of pros and cons. | 为此 我列出了优劣势对比 |
[04:48] | So far the pros are winning. | 目前优势占上风 |
[04:50] | “Pro–he makes me feel young.” | 优势 他让我觉得年轻 |
[04:53] | – I make you feel young. – Oh, darling. | -我也让你觉得年轻啊 -亲爱的 |
[04:56] | “Cons–I don’t want to live in another man’s home.” | 劣势 我不想住在别的男人家里 |
[05:00] | You are not another man. Besides, I trained you. | 你不是别人 而且我已把你调教好了 |
[05:03] | Who knows what bad habits Chet picked up along the way, you know? | 谁知道切特这些年来沾染了些什么坏习惯啊 |
[05:06] | Mother, whatever you decide, I will support you, | 妈 无论你怎样决定 我都支持你 |
[05:09] | The same way I have since the last man you lived with | 就和上次 你同居的那个男人卷走了你的 |
[05:13] | stole your life savings. | 所有家产时一样 |
[05:16] | Cause of death is multiple gunshot wounds. | 死因是遭受多处枪伤 |
[05:18] | Tox indicates he had a martini about an hour | 毒化检验显示 大概在死前一小时 |
[05:20] | before he died. | 他喝了一杯马提尼 |
[05:22] | Other than that, | 除此之外 |
[05:23] | there is nothing interesting about the body. | 尸体就没什么特别的了 |
[05:26] | So then why the call? | 那你为什么打电话给我 |
[05:27] | The body isn’t interesting. Excuse me. | 尸体没什么特别 麻烦让一下 |
[05:31] | But the bullets are. | 但弹壳很奇特 |
[05:31] | Check out the marking on the end of the slugs. | 看一下子弹底部的记号 |
[05:33] | Aftermarket factory stamps? | 是配件工厂加的标记吗 |
[05:35] | No. | 不是 |
[05:37] | Those aren’t stamps. They’re letters. | 这些不是标记而是字母 |
[05:40] | And look, they’re hand-etched. | 看 手工雕刻的 |
[05:45] | They spell something. | 它们可以组成一个词 |
[05:47] | They spell… | 那个词是 |
[05:49] | “Kinki.” | 金妮 |
[05:53] | No. | 不是 |
[06:00] | “Nikki.” | 是”妮基” |
[06:02] | Nikki Heat. | 妮基·希特 |
[06:05] | That’s why he called me. | 所以他才给我打电话 |
[06:08] | That’s why he said he was a fan. | 还说是我的粉丝 |
[06:10] | He dedicated this murder to me. | 谋杀是疯狂的献礼 |
[06:14] | Does he realize she’s a fictional character not a real person? | 他知道妮基只是个虚构的人物吗 |
[06:16] | Obviously, he’s delusional, but given that Nikki Heat | 显然他有妄想症 但考虑到妮基·希特 |
[06:19] | is based on Detective Beckett, | 是以贝克特探长为原型 |
[06:20] | maybe he’s confusing the two. | 他可能把这两者搞混淆了 |
[06:21] | And we showed Alex Peterman’s family | 我们给亚历克斯·彼得曼的家人看了 |
[06:23] | the sketch of our suspect. He did not look familiar. | 嫌疑人的画像 他们不认识他 |
[06:25] | How are we on forensics? | 在取证上有什么进展 |
[06:27] | C.S.U. grabbed about 200 fingerprints, | 鉴证组已经采集了大约两百个指纹 |
[06:30] | a thousand fibers and 60 odd D.N.A. samples, | 上千种纤维和60多份DNA样本 |
[06:32] | And that was just from the phone box. | 这还只是在电话亭采集的 |
[06:33] | They’re working them up now… | 他们会在处理完积压的工作后 |
[06:35] | after they clear their backlog. | 着手进行化验 |
[06:38] | Beckett. Guy on the phone’s asking for Detective Heat. | 贝克特 有人打电话找希特警探 |
[06:48] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[06:50] | Nikki, did you get the first part of my message? | 妮基 你收到我的第一条信息了吗 |
[06:52] | Yes, I did. | 是的 收到了 |
[06:54] | Well, the second is at the Central Park carousel. | 第二条在中央公园的旋转木马那里 |
[08:18] | She was shot 4 times with a .45. | 她被点45口径手枪射中4枪 |
[08:20] | There are contusions on the victim’s left side | 死者身体左侧的挫伤 |
[08:23] | consistent with the muzzle of a .45 | 和点45口径枪口形状吻合 |
[08:25] | being jammed into her ribs. | 是枪口卡在肋骨间所致 |
[08:27] | I’m guessing the killer is left-handed. | 我猜凶手是左撇子 |
[08:29] | C.S.U. pull the slugs from the back of the carriage? | 子弹是鉴证组从马车背面拔出来的吗 |
[08:31] | Yes, there were letters on the slugs. | 是的 子弹上有字母 |
[08:33] | They spell “W-I-L-L.” | 写的是”将” |
[08:36] | So he’s sending a message. | 所以他是在传达信息 |
[08:38] | “Nikki will”… | 妮基将… |
[08:40] | What? Nikki will what? | 什么呢 妮基将怎么样 |
[08:44] | Thank you, Lanie. | 谢谢 蕾妮 |
[08:48] | I guess it’s official. Our guy is a serial killer. | 这家伙是个职业级的连环杀手 |
[08:50] | I would think that a serial killer | 一个连环杀手 |
[08:52] | would be like the holy grail | 对于犯罪小说家来说 |
[08:53] | – for a crime novelist. – I guess it would be | -就像圣杯一样可贵 -可能是吧 |
[08:56] | or if it weren’t for the Nikki Heat at all. | 如果不是和妮基·希特有关就好了 |
[08:58] | I’m feeling a little bit responsible. | 我觉得我该负部分责任 |
[09:00] | Really? Like the Beatles are responsible | 是吗 那么因为《匆匆太匆匆》这首歌 |
[09:02] | for Charles Manson ’cause of “Helter skelter”? | 披头士乐队就该为杀人狂查理·曼森负责吗 |
[09:05] | Or is it more like Jodie Foster is responsible | 还是说 朱迪·福斯特要为 |
[09:06] | for John Hinckley shooting Reagan? | 约翰·欣克利刺杀里根总统而负责 |
[09:08] | If I hadn’t created Nikki Heat– | 如果我没有塑造妮基·希特这个角色 |
[09:09] | He would still be killing. | 他还是会杀人 |
[09:11] | He’d just find another reason why. | 只是他会找别的理由 |
[09:13] | All right, folks. Make way. | 好了 各位 请让一下 |
[09:15] | Now what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[09:17] | Either a U.F.O. just landed on the other side of the park… | 如果不是刚刚有飞碟在公园那头降落 |
[09:20] | Or else the FBI is here to claim jurisdiction over this case. | 就是联邦调查局来插手这件案子了 |
[09:24] | Maybe they just want to ride on the carousel | 可能他们只是想在队伍还没排成长龙前 |
[09:26] | before the line gets too long. | 骑下旋转木马 |
[09:28] | Rope off a 10-foot circumference around the carousel. | 以旋转木马为中心围成方圆三米的警戒区 |
[09:31] | Sweep for prints and trace evidence. | 采集指纹 查找证据 |
[09:33] | Close off the park entrance at 6th. | 关闭公园的六号入口 |
[09:35] | Work up the entire footpath. | 检查所有人行道 |
[09:37] | Here goes. | 开始了 |
[09:39] | Nikki Heat I presume. | 我猜你就是妮基·希特吧 |
[09:41] | It’s Beckett. Detective Kate Beckett. | 我是贝克特 凯特·贝克特探长 |
[09:43] | Yeah, I read all about you in “Cosmo.” | 我看过《时尚》杂志中你的报道 久仰了 |
[09:45] | And you must be the celebrity writer tagalong, | 那你肯定就是著名的作家以及跟班 |
[09:48] | Richard Castle. | 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[09:49] | – Special agent Jordan Shaw. – Jor-Jordan Shaw? | -我是特工乔丹·肖 -乔丹·肖 |
[09:52] | The same Jordan Shaw that broke | 是1991年侦破 |
[09:54] | the Hudson Valley strangler case back in 1991? | 哈得逊河谷杀人案的那个乔丹·肖吗 |
[09:56] | I also play a mean game of scrabble. | 我的拼字游戏也玩的不错[也有擅长摸索之意] |
[09:59] | Now that we all know each other, I’d like to see the body. | 既然我们互相都认识了 我想看看尸体 |
[10:01] | Agent Shaw, my people have already secured the area. | 特工肖 我的手下已经封锁了这片区域 |
[10:04] | C.S.U. is on the scene, | 鉴定组在现场取证 |
[10:06] | and we are canvassing the park. | 警员也在公园内收集证词 |
[10:08] | So as happy as I am to see the cavalry, | 我很高兴看到这些装甲兵 |
[10:10] | there’s really not much left here for you to do. | 但这里实在不需要你们 |
[10:12] | Detective, the Gods in the marble halls | 探长 是上面的头儿 |
[10:14] | have sent me here to catch a killer, which I will do | 派我来缉拿凶手的 不管有没有你的帮助 |
[10:16] | with or without your help, okay? | 这都是我要完成的任务 懂了吗 |
[10:19] | Now could I see the body? | 现在我能看尸体了吗 |
[10:20] | That is so going in the movie. | 这真应该拍进电影里 |
[10:22] | Can you say that again, | 你能再说一遍吗 |
[10:23] | but start from “marble halls”? | 从”上面的头儿”那里开始 |
[10:25] | Unis pulled this from a trash bin. Wallet’s inside. | 警员在垃圾桶里找到了这个钱包 |
[10:28] | The vic’s name is Michelle Lewis. | 死者名叫米歇尔·刘易斯 |
[10:29] | According to her business card, she’s a dog walker. | 从名片来看 她是个职业遛狗人 |
[10:31] | There’s a print here, | 这里有个指纹 |
[10:33] | And it’s too large to be our victim’s. | 但比死者的指纹大 |
[10:35] | Let’s get it to the lab for– | 拿去化验室吧 |
[10:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:39] | That print is already in the lab and being processed. | 指纹已经传到化验室进行检测了 |
[10:42] | No muss, no fuss, no black powder on your clothes. | 操作简单 轻巧易携带 |
[10:45] | Wow. There’s an app for that? | 居然有如此神奇的装备 |
[10:47] | That’s why I joined the FBI, | 这是我加入联调局的动力 |
[10:48] | Mr. Castle, for the toys. | 卡塞尔先生 装备一流 |
[10:51] | I’m really eager to see that body. | 我迫不及待想看看尸体了 |
[10:53] | Can I take a look at that– | 我能看看那… |
[10:56] | Be a chance to check it later. | 以后有机会再看吧 |
[11:03] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:06] | They’re setting up the war room. | 他们在搭建作战室 |
[11:08] | War room? | 作战室 |
[11:11] | Tell me everything you know about Jordan Shaw. | 把你知道的乔丹·肖的一切都告诉我 |
[11:13] | She is like the Federal you. | 她就像是联调局版本的你 |
[11:15] | She is good. She is real good. | 她很出色 相当的出色 |
[11:17] | She cracked open that Hudson Valley strangler case | 她在二十五岁那年侦破了 |
[11:19] | when she was just 25. | 哈得逊河谷杀人案 |
[11:20] | I thought they caught him off of a speeding ticket. | 我听说他们凭一张超速罚单逮住了他 |
[11:23] | Well, don’t ask me how, | 别问我他怎么被逮住的 |
[11:24] | but she profiled that he drove a Yugo. | 但她分析出凶手开的是越野车 |
[11:26] | They found a girl tied up in the back. | 他被捕时 车后座绑着一个女孩 |
[11:28] | Uh-huh. Jordan Shaw saved that girl’s life. | 乔丹·肖救了那女孩的命 |
[11:31] | I’ve never seen you so excited to meet anyone before. | 以前也没见你看见谁这么兴奋 |
[11:33] | No, I just–I’m– Oh, I’m impressed with– | 没有 我只是 我很佩服… |
[11:35] | Excuse us. Watch it. | 借过 当心 |
[11:39] | Can we go see the war room now? | 我们现在能去作战室看看吗 |
[11:42] | You’re running partials, too, right? | 你也在搜索匹配指纹吗 |
[11:44] | Through all databases. | 正在检索整个数据库 |
[11:46] | The lab’s getting us information as fast as we can follow up. | 化验室会以最快速度反馈我们跟进的资料 |
[11:48] | I thought there was a backlog at the lab. | 不是说鉴证组积压的活儿堆积如山吗 |
[11:50] | I have a federal fast pass, so I get to jump the line. | 我有联邦加急令 所以可以优先 |
[11:53] | Currently we are running 35 solid leads | 目前 我们从两个案发现场得到的 |
[11:56] | based on DNA., prints, | DNA 指纹 |
[11:59] | trace evidence found from both crime scenes, | 及蛛丝马迹中 掌握了35条可靠的线索 |
[12:01] | and we’re running it through the FBI data matrix. | 联调局的二维码处理软件正分析这些线索 |
[12:03] | The matrix also looks for a connection between the victims | 以此来找出受害人之间的联系 |
[12:06] | in case the killer has a type or a favorite hunting ground | 以防凶手在固定区域以固定手法 |
[12:09] | or isn’t killing randomly. | 有计划性地行凶 |
[12:11] | Both Alex Peterman and Michelle Lewis belonged to | 亚历克斯·彼得曼 米歇尔·刘易斯 |
[12:13] | the same Wessex gym, but they went to different locations. | 同是威克斯健身房的会员 但区域不同 |
[12:15] | They were both members of MoMA. | 他们都是现代艺术博物馆的会员 |
[12:17] | Hmm. They both adopted their dogs from the same ASPCA. | 他们的狗是在同一家动物防虐协会领养的 |
[12:21] | Sounds like it does your job for you. | 听起来它为你做了本该你做的活儿 |
[12:25] | A machine can collate. It can’t think. | 机器能收集信息 但它不能思考 |
[12:27] | It takes a mind to hunt a mind. | 得用心去理解罪犯的心理 |
[12:29] | Take this guy. | 分析下这家伙吧 |
[12:32] | He calls the police to report his own crime, | 他主动报警 检举自己的犯罪行为 |
[12:35] | likes to kill in heavily populated areas | 喜欢在人口密集的地区杀人 |
[12:38] | and uses bullets as messages. | 然后用弹壳传递信息 |
[12:39] | Now most of these stalker types can barely tie their own shoes. | 这种嚣张的怪胎 通常是智力有问题 |
[12:43] | This one’s different, smarter. | 但他与众不同 相当聪明 |
[12:46] | You almost sound like you admire him. | 听你的语气似乎是欣赏他 |
[12:48] | I admire him the way | 我对他的欣赏 |
[12:50] | Robert Shaw admired the shark in “Jaws.” | 如同电影《大白鲨》中罗伯特·肖对鲨鱼的欣赏一样 |
[12:52] | The better I know him, | 我越了解他 |
[12:54] | the easier it’ll be to catch him. | 就越容易逮住他 |
[12:56] | That’s like when I’m writing. | 就像我写作的时候一样 |
[12:57] | The killer’s voice doesn’t sound authentic | 凶手的声音是伪造的 |
[13:00] | unless I understand his motivation. | 但我并不知道他的动机 |
[13:01] | Well, this guy likes to make a scene. | 这家伙想引人注目 |
[13:03] | I wouldn’t be surprised if he was also an arsonist. | 就算他是纵火犯 我也不吃惊 |
[13:05] | In fact, I think that’s what drew him | 我想妮基·希特这个角色 |
[13:07] | to the Nikki Heat character in the first place — | 最初吸引他的是 |
[13:09] | her name. | “热浪”这个名字 |
[13:09] | Speaking of Detective Heat… | 说到”热浪”探长 |
[13:14] | Whoa. Whoa. Guys. Listen. | 大伙 听着 |
[13:15] | Not that I don’t appreciate the royalties, but, uh, | 不是我不喜欢版税 但 |
[13:17] | why do you need a hundred copies of “Heat Wave”? | 你们要一百本《希特热浪》做什么 |
[13:19] | If our killer is obsessed with Nikki Heat, | 如果凶手为妮基·希特着迷 |
[13:21] | then so are we. | 我们也得这么做 |
[13:22] | Avery, cliff notes, please. | 艾弗里 请念概要 |
[13:25] | A real estate tycoon is killed. | 一个地产大亨遇害 |
[13:28] | Detective Nikki Heat catches the case | 妮基·希特警探负责此案 |
[13:30] | and investigates suspects who wanted the man dead. | 并根据杀人动机调查嫌疑人 |
[13:33] | There’s a trophy wife, of course, | 其中当然包括他的娇妻 |
[13:36] | dangerous mobsters— | 还有危险的犯罪团伙 |
[13:37] | Uh, uh, excuse me. | 对不起 打断一下 |
[13:38] | It’s–It’s a–It’s a “New York times” best-seller. | 这本可是《纽约时报》榜上的畅销书啊 |
[13:40] | I don’t think there’s a need | 没必要像念经一样 |
[13:42] | to make it sound quite so dry. | 读的干巴巴的 |
[13:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:45] | Heat’s life is complicated by | 希特的生活 |
[13:46] | a reporter named Jameson Rook, | 因记者詹姆森·洛克而复杂起来 |
[13:48] | who’s following her around for an article he’s writing. | 他为了写作整天跟着她转 |
[13:51] | Heat and Rook verbally spar, | 希特和洛克常常斗嘴 |
[13:54] | and in chapter 11, | 在第十一章 |
[13:55] | admit their attraction for one another and have sex. | 终于承认彼此吸引 然后做爱 |
[14:03] | It’s fiction. | 这是小说 |
[14:07] | In the end, when the killer’s revealed, | 最后真相大白 |
[14:09] | it turns out it’s actually– | 凶手其实就是 |
[14:10] | Oh, oh, oh. Spoiler alert. | 等等 别剧透哦 |
[14:15] | In deference to Mr. Castle’s artistic sensitivity, | 鉴于卡塞尔先生有着艺术家的敏感性 |
[14:18] | you can all read the book to find out the identity of the killer. | 大家还是在书中找出凶手的身份吧 |
[14:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:23] | And if you want me to autograph those for you, | 如果你们想要签名的话 |
[14:25] | just form a single file line right here. | 可以在这排个队 |
[14:28] | Or not. | 也可以不排 |
[14:30] | We got a hit. | 有消息了 |
[14:31] | That pinkie print off the second victim’s purse | 第二位死者钱包上小指的指纹 |
[14:34] | belongs to a Donald Salt, 2-time loser, | 属于名叫唐纳德·索尔特的人 曾两次入狱 |
[14:37] | on parole for a manslaughter conviction in 2005. | 2005年过失杀人罪 现在是假释期 |
[14:40] | They just matched it to the partial pinkie print | 和你们从中央车站采集的 |
[14:44] | your team recovered from grand central. | 部分小指指纹也吻合 |
[14:46] | Two pinkie prints? | 两个小指指纹 |
[14:47] | So he was at the station and the carousel. | 那么说他去过车站和旋转木马 |
[14:49] | And the purse puts him with our victim. | 钱包把他和死者联系了起来 |
[14:50] | Let’s mount up. | 行动吧 |
[14:57] | Yeah. Okay. Just pulling up now. | 好的 刚停车 |
[15:01] | Yep, got it. | 是的 明白 |
[15:05] | Salt lives in that brick building. | 索尔特住在那栋砖房里 |
[15:07] | His supervisor says he left work an hour ago. | 他的假释监管说他一小时前下班了 |
[15:09] | So he should be home by now. | 他现在应该在家 |
[15:11] | When the others get here, we’ll take him. | 等增援一来 立马逮捕他 |
[15:13] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[15:14] | He, um, touches things. | 他啊 满足自己的好奇心呗 |
[15:17] | Night vision goggles. | 夜视镜 |
[15:19] | I think I have the newer model though. | 我想我的那个型号更先进些 |
[15:20] | You know, maybe in my third book, | 也许《希特热浪》第三部里 |
[15:22] | Nikki Heat will cross swords | 妮基·希特会和联调局的 |
[15:23] | with a good-looking, yet coldhearted FBI profiler. | 冷美人分析专家正面交锋 |
[15:27] | Call it “Federal Heat.” | 书名是《希特在联调局》 |
[15:31] | Or maybe not. | 当我没说 |
[15:38] | So how long have you two been sleeping together? | 你们俩的性关系维持多久了 |
[15:41] | I’m… We’re– We’re not sleeping together. | 我 我们没有性关系 |
[15:44] | We–He– He just observes me. | 他只是在观察我 |
[15:45] | Yeah. I’ve seen how he observes you. | 我看出他用什么眼神观察了 |
[15:48] | No, she’s right. Aside from my second wife, | 她说的是事实 撇开我的第二任妻子不谈 |
[15:50] | this is the most sexless relationship | 这是我经历过的 |
[15:51] | I’ve ever been in. | 最无性的关系 |
[15:52] | I’ve been profiling people for a long time. | 对于人 我观察分析有些日子了 |
[15:55] | I’m hardly ever wrong. | 我很少看错的 |
[15:56] | Well, this time you are… wrong. | 这次你错了 |
[16:00] | So if you’re not sleeping together, | 如果你们没有性关系 |
[16:01] | why do you keep him around? | 你为什么让他围着你转 |
[16:03] | You know I can hear you? | 别当我是聋子 |
[16:06] | He’s actually proven to be surprisingly helpful. | 事实上 他出人意料的有用 |
[16:08] | Hmm. Have to take your word on that. | 我也只能相信你了 |
[16:13] | Put the taser down. | 把电击枪放下 |
[16:20] | Okay, the team’s here. | 小组到了 |
[16:22] | You stay in the car. | 你待在车里 |
[16:24] | You heard her, Castle. Stay. | 卡塞尔 她说了 待在车里 |
[16:27] | Could you at least crack the window for me? | 至少帮我打开窗户吧 |
[16:34] | Come on. Let’s go. Move, move. | 跟上 我们走 快点 |
[16:38] | Let’s make it quick and bloodless. | 速战速决 避免伤亡 |
[16:43] | Go, go, go. | 上 上 上 |
[16:48] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[16:50] | Stop! FBI! Hey! | 站住 联邦调查局 |
[17:06] | See, I’m helping. | 看吧 我帮上忙了 |
[17:08] | Yeah. I’ll buy you an ice cream later. | 乖 待会儿给你买个冰淇淋 |
[17:10] | Agent Shaw, we got a problem. | 特工肖 情况不妙 |
[17:13] | His pinkie finger’s missing. | 他的小指断了 |
[17:16] | Which one of you is Nikki Heat? | 谁是妮基·希特 |
[17:28] | So I was on one of those internet barter sites, | 那天我上交易网站 |
[17:31] | and I was looking– | 想找 |
[17:33] | It, uh, doesn’t matter what I was looking for. | 我想找什么并不重要 |
[17:35] | But I came across the ad. | 重要的是我看见一则广告 |
[17:37] | “Finger wanted. Will pay top dollar.” | 高价收购手指 |
[17:40] | And what’s top dollar for a pinkie finger? | 一个小指出价多少 |
[17:43] | 5,000 bucks. | 五千美元 |
[17:45] | Sounds like a real deal. | 听起来跟真的似的 |
[17:47] | Hey, you get less than that for a kidney. | 卖个肾也没那么多钱 |
[17:49] | So anyway, I e-mailed him back. | 所以我给他回了邮件 |
[17:51] | I told him I had everything he wanted. | 告诉他 他想要的我都能给 |
[17:53] | You gave him the finger. | 然后你就把手指给他了 |
[17:54] | What more did he want? | 他还有什么要求 |
[17:55] | He wanted me to have a violent felony conviction | 他要求我有暴力犯罪的案底 |
[17:59] | and to be recently paroled. | 并且最近刚刚获得假释 |
[18:01] | And you also had to be willing to suffer through | 还要求我心甘情愿地经受一次 |
[18:03] | the indignity of a false arrest. | 不体面的错误逮捕 |
[18:06] | He told me Detective Nikki Heat would be coming for me. | 他告诉我妮基·希特警探会来抓我 |
[18:11] | And it might get physical. | 可能还会有身体接触 |
[18:14] | He didn’t mention anything about Captain America | 但他没提到”美国上尉”[漫画书中的英雄人物] |
[18:15] | with the taser gun. | 和他的电击枪 |
[18:17] | So he warned you | 他警告过你 |
[18:18] | that he would be planting your print at a murder scene. | 他会把你的指纹印在凶案现场 |
[18:21] | Which is why you have an alibi. | 所以你才会有不在场证据 |
[18:23] | I was perched on my favorite bar stool | 我每晚都坐在麦克索利酒吧 |
[18:25] | at Mcsorley’s until closing every night | 我最喜欢的座位上 直到打烊 |
[18:28] | since that man took my digit | 从那个人把我的手指装进 |
[18:29] | and walked away with it in his cooler. | 冷却器带走的那晚开始 |
[18:32] | Is this the man? | 是这个男人吗 |
[18:33] | I’m not sure. I didn’t really see him. | 不能肯定 我没见到他的真面目 |
[18:35] | He had a hat and sunglasses. | 他带着帽子和太阳镜 |
[18:37] | Who bandaged your finger? | 你的手指是谁包扎的 |
[18:38] | He did. | 是他 |
[18:41] | He said you’d notice. | 他还说你会注意到的 |
[18:46] | Ooh, be gentle with me, Nikki. | 温柔点 妮基 |
[18:56] | There’s numbers here. | 这里有数字 |
[19:02] | This looks like a code. | 看起来像组密码 |
[19:05] | Severed digits, | 断指 |
[19:06] | a secret code–This is like one of my books. | 和密码 很像我书里的内容 |
[19:09] | You should’ve been with me on the recapitator case. | 你真应该和我一起侦查那起易头案 |
[19:12] | What, that guy in Phoenix who switched his victims’ heads? | 是凤凰城那起凶手调换死者头部的案子吗 |
[19:14] | That was your case? | 那居然是你负责的案子 |
[19:17] | Our techs have run the numbers | 技术人员把这些数字 |
[19:18] | through all conventional cryptology. | 进行了所有的常规密码分析 |
[19:19] | We can’t crack it. | 还是破解不了 |
[19:21] | Which means what? | 什么意思 |
[19:22] | There’s either a reference key that we don’t have | 要么我们不了解编码规则 |
[19:24] | or the code itself is just a random string of numbers. | 要么这就是一排随机数字 |
[19:26] | It’s not random. | 这绝对不是随机的 |
[19:27] | He bought another man’s finger | 他买下一个人的手指 |
[19:28] | so he could leave a print | 留下指纹 |
[19:29] | that would lead us directly to this code. | 给线索让我们找到这组数字 |
[19:30] | It’s how he taunts Nikki. | 这是他嘲弄妮基的手段 |
[19:32] | “Are you clever enough to solve my riddle?” | 就像在说 以你的智商能揭开谜底吗 |
[19:34] | So whatever this reference key is, | 所以不管编码规则是什么 |
[19:36] | he thinks you can find it. | 他都认为你能发现 |
[19:37] | Those numbers could mean anything. | 这些数字能代表无数种含义 |
[19:39] | Well, the left-hand column is less than 300. | 左边一栏都小于300 |
[19:42] | Right-hand column is no more than 260. | 右边一栏不超过260 |
[19:44] | And the combination of the joined pair most likely yields a word. | 成对组合很可能组合成一个字 |
[19:48] | Words. | 就是字 |
[19:50] | It’s “Heat wave.” | 应该是《希特热浪》 |
[19:51] | When we typeset a manuscript, | 通常的排版 |
[19:53] | it’s usually 300 words a page. | 是一页300个字 |
[19:55] | And “Heat wave” is less than 300 pages. | 但《希特热浪》不到三百页 |
[19:58] | First column is a page number… | 第一栏是页码 |
[20:02] | 79. Second column is a word. | 79页 第二栏是单词 |
[20:05] | 32, 33. “I.” | 32 第33个字是 我 |
[20:06] | 126–80, “Will.” | 126页第80个字是 将 |
[20:08] | 145–204, “Kill.” | 145页第204个字是 杀 |
[20:10] | “I will kill”… | 我要杀 |
[20:11] | Hang on. I’m uploading the text right now. | 等等 我在上传文档 |
[20:16] | I will kill | 我将在 |
[20:18] | someone else before | 今晚午夜之前杀人 |
[20:20] | midnight tonight unless you stop me.” | 除非你阻止我 |
[20:26] | Midnight. That’s eight hours away. | 午夜 还剩8小时 |
[20:29] | He’s putting us on the clock. He’s daring us to stop him. | 他给我们时限 挑战我们去阻止他 |
[20:39] | Kickin’ it old-school? | 还是用老方法吗 |
[20:41] | The white board’s always worked for me. | 白板对我来说总是有用 |
[20:43] | I’ve been going over subway routes, | 我已经仔细检查过地铁路线 |
[20:46] | trying to see if I can trace a pattern | 希望能找出规律 |
[20:47] | from Grand Central to the Carousel | 从中央车站到旋转木马 |
[20:49] | to the next location, and so far, nothing definitive. | 再到下一站 可到现在还毫无头绪 |
[20:52] | Well, maybe there’s something | 也许他选择受害人 |
[20:53] | about how he chooses his victims. | 是遵循着什么规律的 |
[20:55] | First a man, then a woman. | 首先男性 然后女性 |
[20:56] | A lawyer and a dog walker? | 律师和遛狗人 |
[20:58] | Let’s face it. There’s no pattern there. | 面对现实吧 根本没有规律 |
[21:00] | There’s no way to predict where he’s gonna go next, | 不可能预测到他的下一个目标 |
[21:02] | and it’s already 9:00, and we’re out of time. | 现在已经九点了 我们没时间了 |
[21:07] | And every murder he commits in the name of Nikki Heat… | 每一次谋杀 他都归因于妮基·希特 |
[21:12] | A very wise woman once told me, | 一位睿智的女性曾经告诉过我 |
[21:14] | you can’t blame Jodie Foster | 约翰·欣克利刺杀里根总统 |
[21:16] | for John Hinckley. | 不能归罪于朱迪·福斯特 |
[21:18] | But you can blame her for “Nim’s Island.” | 但你可以因为影片《尼姆岛》责难她 |
[21:23] | Lead just came in now. Let’s get it to Avery. | 有线索了 给艾弗里看看 |
[21:29] | What have you got? | 有什么线索 |
[21:30] | Lab results came back on that bandage, | 绷带的化验结果出来了 |
[21:32] | tested positive for formaldehyde, methanol and ethanol. | 检测出了甲醛 甲醇和乙醇 |
[21:35] | – Embalming fluid. – Embalming fluid. | -防腐液 -防腐液 |
[21:38] | The lab found traces of formaldehyde at Grand Central | 鉴证组在中央车站发现了微量甲醛 |
[21:41] | and ethanol at the Carousel. | 在旋转木马发现了乙醇 |
[21:43] | Our killer works at a mortuary. | 凶手在太平间工作 |
[21:45] | Or he could be a hospital employee. | 也许是医护人员 |
[21:47] | Or a janitor at a morgue. | 或是太平间的门房 |
[21:48] | No. Castle’s theory is more likely. | 不对 卡塞尔的推论更有可能 |
[21:50] | Bring up all the mortuaries in the city. | 调查全市所有太平间 |
[21:52] | We’ve got over a thousand in the New York city area alone. | 单是纽约市区就有上千个太平间 |
[21:54] | We can’t hit all these before midnight. | 不可能在午夜前全部排查 |
[21:56] | Can you cross-reference mortuary experience | 你能不能同时搜索一个人的 |
[21:58] | with criminal records? | 犯罪记录和在太平间的工作经历 |
[21:59] | Or job finder groups for ex-cons. | 或有前科的求职者 |
[22:01] | -Yes! – I can try. | -对 -我试试 |
[22:05] | Six names. | 六个人 |
[22:06] | Mobilize the troops. I want every one of these guys | 各小组行动 午夜前 |
[22:08] | in our custody before midnight. | 将他们全部收押 |
[22:10] | I see what you mean about him being helpful. | 我明白了为什么你会说他有用 |
[22:17] | Any of these undertakers look good for it? | 有没有可疑的殡仪人员 |
[22:20] | They all say the same thing, | 他们的回答如出一辙 |
[22:22] | “We work with dead bodies all day, | “我们整天跟死人打交道 |
[22:23] | we don’t need to make more.” | 不需要再制造死尸” |
[22:25] | He baited us, just like with that fingerprint. | 这是他的诱饵 和那个指纹一样 |
[22:27] | We’re wasting our time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[22:29] | He’s on the phone. He’s asking for Nikki Heat. | 他打来电话 找妮基·希特 |
[22:34] | We’re tracing the call. | 我们在追踪电话 |
[22:37] | Hello. | 喂 |
[22:38] | Nikki? | 妮基 |
[22:39] | You were supposed to stop me. | 你应该阻止我的 |
[22:42] | I wanted you to stop me. | 我想让你阻止我 |
[22:44] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪里 |
[22:47] | Will you come alone? | 你会一个人过来吗 |
[22:50] | Yes, just you and me. | 是的 就你跟我 |
[22:52] | We can figure this out. | 我们可以解决问题 |
[22:56] | I can help you. You just need to trust me. | 我可以帮你 你只需相信我 |
[23:00] | Tell me something… | 告诉我 |
[23:03] | how does it feel to know that you have failed? | 失败的滋味如何 |
[23:28] | Check the stairs. Get a unit on the roof. | 检查楼道 派一队人上楼顶 |
[23:31] | I want eyes on every inch of this structure. | 监控整栋大楼 |
[23:33] | He was just here. That body can’t be too far. | 他刚刚还在这里 尸体不会太远 |
[23:36] | Over here! A lot of blood. | 看这里有一滩血 |
[23:39] | A woman’s shoe. | 一只女人的鞋 |
[23:40] | Got a broken heel. | 鞋跟断了 |
[23:41] | Strands of hair. | 还有几缕头发 |
[23:43] | Looks like she put up a fight. | 看起来她挣扎过 |
[23:44] | There’s four shell casings. | 这里有四个弹壳 |
[23:46] | There’s no way she would’ve survived without medical attention. | 没有抢救措施 她不可能还活着 |
[23:50] | Then where’s the body? | 那尸体在哪里 |
[23:51] | He always leaves the body where he kills. | 他总把尸体留在犯案现场 |
[23:53] | And he always kills in famous places with lots of foot traffic. | 并且总在人流密集的惹眼地点作案 |
[23:57] | He’s changing his M.O. | 他在改变作案方式 |
[23:58] | Which makes him more unpredictable, | 这下更难预测他的行动 |
[24:00] | which makes him more dangerous. | 他也变得更危险了 |
[24:01] | Structure’s clear. There’s no body. | 整栋楼都搜遍了 没有尸体 |
[24:05] | Where the hell did he put her? | 他到底把她放哪儿了 |
[24:07] | He put her in his trunk. | 他把她放进车尾箱了 |
[24:09] | That blood trail ends right here. | 血迹到这里就没有了 |
[24:12] | So he waited, probably left his car idling, | 他守株待兔 也许车都没熄火 |
[24:16] | takes down his victim, popped his trunk, put her in, | 行凶后 打开车尾箱把她放进去 |
[24:18] | drove away, body on board. | 开车离开 尸体就在车上 |
[24:20] | Get the parking attendant | 叫停车场保安 |
[24:21] | to give us a list of all the vehicles through here | 提供所有车辆资料 |
[24:23] | and the video footage. | 还有监控录像 |
[24:24] | You think he used his own car? | 你觉得他会用自己的车吗 |
[24:26] | No, but if he stole it tonight, | 不会 但如果是今晚偷来的车 |
[24:27] | he might not have had time to switch the plates. | 他也许来不及换车牌 |
[24:29] | We put out an A.P.B. | 发布全面通缉令 |
[24:30] | I’ll get my guys to get a roster of all the people who had | 我让手下去拿每月 |
[24:32] | monthlies on this floor. | 在这层停车的车主名单 |
[24:33] | My people are already on it. | 我的手下已经去拿了 |
[24:34] | I got way more people than you do. | 我手下的人比你多 |
[24:36] | Your captain has a unit on your apartment. | 你上司已经派人保护了你的公寓 |
[24:38] | – Go home. Get some rest. – It’s not necess– | -回家休息 -不需要 |
[24:40] | No argument. You’re no good to me if you’re burned out. | 别争了 你要是累垮了对我也没好处 |
[24:57] | He roars like an angry, caged animal. | 他像困兽一样在发狂地咆哮 |
[25:00] | Concentrate towards the outer hatch area. | 注意力全放在舱门外 |
[25:02] | The blows don’t seem to be injuring his hands. | 他的手好像没有因为爆炸而受伤 |
[25:04] | There’s no–there’s no blood that I can see. | 我没看见血 |
[25:08] | What are you still doing up? | 为什么还不睡 |
[25:10] | Oh, can’t sleep. Too much on my mind. | 睡不着 脑子很乱 |
[25:13] | You know, decisions to make and… | 做决定不容易啊 |
[25:16] | Wow. One of your old wedding videos. | 你的婚礼录影带之一 |
[25:18] | Oh-ho-ho. Are you kidding? | 少来了 |
[25:20] | This guy’s a pushover compared to my ex-husbands. | 和我前夫们相比 这家伙简直小菜一碟 |
[25:23] | So the pros outweighed the cons? | 这么说优势大过于劣势了吗 |
[25:26] | Darling, this was always supposed to be a temporary situation | 亲爱的 暂停你这儿并非长久之计 |
[25:30] | un-until I got back on my feet, you know. | 我最终要过回我自己的生活 |
[25:33] | Well, the Rodgers women always follow their hearts. | 姓罗杰斯的女人总是随心所欲 |
[25:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:41] | This case, it just… | 这个案子… |
[25:44] | If it wasn’t for my book– | 如果不是因为我的书 |
[25:45] | What are you gonna do, darling, | 你打算怎么做 亲爱的 |
[25:46] | Stop writing because some idiot has got a screw loose? | 因为某些白痴神经短路 就不写了吗 |
[25:50] | No, it’s just… | 不是 只是 |
[25:53] | I never intended to put her in harm’s way. | 我从未想过要让她置身险境 |
[25:55] | Let me tell you something about Kate Beckett. | 就我所知的凯特·贝克特 |
[25:57] | That gal can take care of herself. | 她会照顾好自己 |
[26:00] | Really. | 真的 |
[26:36] | Castle? What are you doing here? | 卡塞尔 你来这里干嘛 |
[26:41] | Wine? | 喝红酒吗 |
[26:43] | So what happened to your security detail? | 你的保镖们去哪儿了 |
[26:45] | I didn’t see anyone outside. | 我没看到外面有人 |
[26:46] | I sent them home after I got in. | 我回来后 就让他们回家了 |
[26:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:51] | The windows are locked, the door is locked, | 窗户和门都锁好了 |
[26:53] | I’m armed. | 我有枪 |
[26:56] | So our guy killed the others where they were found. | 之前凶手都弃尸在作案现场 |
[27:00] | Why not this girl? | 为何这个女孩例外呢 |
[27:01] | Why didn’t he just leave her in the garage where we’d find her? | 为何凶手不把她留在停车场 |
[27:04] | He’s changing it up. | 他改变作案方式了 |
[27:06] | Or this victim is special. | 可能这个死者很特别 |
[27:09] | Oh, no, thanks. | 我不喝 谢谢 |
[27:10] | No, no, Agent Shaw said we need to decompress. | 喝吧 特工肖说我们需要减压 |
[27:12] | Nothing decompresses like a 2000 chateauneuf-du-Pape. | 2000年产自教皇新城堡 减压佳酿 |
[27:16] | Oh, well, if special Agent Shaw said so… | 好吧 如果特工肖真这么说过 |
[27:19] | – What is that supposed to mean? – Nothing. | -这是什么意思 -没什么 |
[27:22] | I just see the way that you listen to her, | 你听她说话时的样子还有 |
[27:24] | the way that you look at all of her fancy equipment. | 看那些高档设备时的样子 我都看在眼里 |
[27:28] | Now my murder board’s not enough for you? | 现在我的普通白板已经不上档次了 |
[27:29] | – Now you need a smart board? – Are you jealous? | -她那个智能板你才看得上眼 -你吃醋了 |
[27:32] | I’m not jealous. I’m just embarrassed… | 我不是吃醋 只是尴尬 |
[27:34] | The way that you act like a 10 year old, | 你的表现就像个十岁小孩 |
[27:35] | all impressed by her data matrix. | 那么崇拜她的二维条码 |
[27:37] | “Oh, it collates information so quickly, Agent Shaw. | “处理信息太迅速了 特工肖 |
[27:40] | Tell me all about it.” | 给我讲讲吧” |
[27:41] | You are ridiculous. | 你还真够离谱的 |
[27:42] | And then to top it off, you are now building theory with her. | 最糟糕的是 你居然和她一起推理 |
[27:46] | So? | 怎么了 |
[27:46] | So you’re supposed to be building theory with me. | 你本应该和我一起推理 |
[27:48] | You’re supposed to be on my team. | 你本应是我团队里的一员 |
[27:50] | Well, I thought we were all on the same team. | 我们和特工肖也是同一团队啊 |
[27:52] | We are. It’s just… I think that if you have an insight, | 没错 只是如果你灵光一闪 |
[27:56] | you should run it by me first. | 应该第一个告诉我 |
[27:57] | Fine. I will. Now drink your wine. | 我会的 喝你的红酒吧 |
[28:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:02] | But I am tired. | 但我累了 |
[28:04] | And… I need to go to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[28:07] | Oh, no. I’m not leaving. | 不 我不会走的 |
[28:09] | I’m here to protect you. | 我是来保护你的 |
[28:12] | What, with your vast arsenal of rapier wit? | 什么 就凭你的唇枪舌剑吗 |
[28:15] | There is a madman gunning for you because of me. | 因为我 外面有个疯子要杀你 |
[28:18] | I am not going to leave you alone. | 我不会留下你一个人的 |
[28:21] | Okay, fine. I am too tired to argue. | 好吧 我太累了不想吵架 |
[28:25] | But if I see that doorknob turn, | 但如果让我看见门把手动了 |
[28:27] | I will have you know Mr. Castle, | 卡塞尔先生 注意了 |
[28:28] | – that I sleep with a gun. – Understood. | -我睡觉时也握着枪 -明白 |
[28:59] | You’re still here… and you’re making pancakes? | 你还在这儿 你在做薄饼吗 |
[29:02] | I was hoping for bacon and eggs, but your eggs are expired | 我本来想做熏肉鸡蛋 但鸡蛋过期了 |
[29:05] | and your bacon has something furry on it. | 还有你家的熏肉长毛了 |
[29:07] | Yeah, well, I mostly order in. | 我几乎都是叫外卖 |
[29:09] | I figured that from the styrofoam temple | 我从冰箱里堆积如山的 |
[29:10] | you’ve got going on in that refrigerator. | 塑料外卖盒看出来了 |
[29:12] | Coffee’s brewed. I think your filter’s broken though. | 咖啡煮好了 不过我觉得过滤器坏了 |
[29:14] | I’ll order you a new one later. | 我稍后为你订个新的 |
[29:16] | Wow. Looks like you thought of everything. | 你可真周到啊 |
[29:18] | Except the paper. | 除了报纸 |
[29:20] | Castle, we don’t have time for the paper. | 卡塞尔 我们没时间看报纸 |
[29:22] | There’s a body out there that I gotta find. | 有具尸体等着我们去找呢 |
[29:28] | Looks like it found you. | 看来她找到你了 |
[29:42] | So you had just gotten up, right? | 你们刚刚起床 对吗 |
[29:44] | Yeah. Castle just finished making breakfast, | 是的 卡塞尔刚做好早餐 |
[29:46] | and he went to the door– | 接着他走到门前 |
[29:47] | What kind of breakfast? | 怎样的早餐 |
[29:49] | Uh, I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[29:50] | What kind of breakfast was he making? | 他做的什么早餐 |
[29:53] | Pancakes. | 薄饼 |
[29:55] | Well, isn’t that domestic? | 真有居家的感觉啊 |
[29:57] | Anyway, | 回到正题 |
[29:59] | the paper usually arrives at 4:00, and we were up at 7:00. | 报纸通常4点到 我们7点起的 |
[30:02] | So that means the killer had a 3-hour window | 就是说凶手有三小时的时间 |
[30:03] | where he could’ve left the body there unnoticed. | 可以把尸体放在那里而不被人发现 |
[30:05] | And exactly what time | 那你和卡塞尔先生 |
[30:06] | did you and Mr. Castle go to bed last night? | 昨晚上床睡觉时间是几点 |
[30:09] | I think we’re done here. | 口供已经录完了 |
[30:11] | Dude, I see Beckett in her jammies… | 老兄 我看见贝克特穿着睡衣 |
[30:15] | wine glasses on the table. | 桌上还有红酒杯 |
[30:17] | There’s nothing going on with Beckett and me. | 贝克特和我什么也没发生 |
[30:20] | No more than there was yesterday. | 我们的关系和以前一样 |
[30:21] | Dude, you made her pancakes? | 老兄 你给她做薄饼 |
[30:23] | It’s just breakfast. | 早餐而已 |
[30:25] | Pancakes is not just breakfast. | 薄饼可不只是早餐而已 |
[30:27] | It’s an edible way of saying, | 这是用食物来表达 |
[30:28] | “Thank you so much for last night.” | “非常感谢美妙的一夜” |
[30:31] | Castle, come on. We’re your friends. | 卡塞尔 我们是哥们儿 |
[30:33] | Details. | 透露点细节 |
[30:35] | All right. Come here. | 好吧 靠近点 |
[30:39] | There are no details. | 没有细节 |
[30:42] | I can’t even look at you right now. | 我现在都无法正视你 |
[30:44] | Witness refuses to cooperate. | 目击证人拒绝合作 |
[30:50] | Now we know why he took the body. | 现在知道他带走尸体的原因了 |
[30:52] | “I know where you live.” This was a threat. | “我知道你住在哪儿” 这是恐吓 |
[30:55] | More than that. | 不只是恐吓 |
[30:59] | He’s saying he’s disappointed in you. | 他是说他对你很失望 |
[31:01] | In his mind, | 他的想法是 |
[31:02] | he gave you fair warning that he was going to kill again. | 他已经事先警告你他会再次行凶 |
[31:04] | If you had been smarter, you would’ve been able to stop him. | 要是你再聪明一点 你本可以阻止他 |
[31:07] | He’s saying, “This one is on you.” | 他在暗示 “她因你而亡” |
[31:11] | I’m profiling him, Detective, | 我只是在分析他 探长 |
[31:13] | not agreeing with him. | 不是附和他 |
[31:15] | The guy is a friggin’ nut bar. | 这家伙是个疯子 |
[31:16] | Don’t let him get to you. | 不要受他的影响 |
[31:18] | Talk about irony. | 这个标题够讽刺的吧 |
[31:22] | – Do we have an I.D. on our vic? – No, not yet. | -知道死者的身份吗 -现在还不知道 |
[31:24] | There’s no purse, no missing person’s report filed. | 没有手提包 也没接到失踪人口的报案 |
[31:27] | The coroner’s van’s downstairs. | 验尸官的车在楼下 |
[31:28] | We need to get the body to the morgue | 我们要把尸体运到停尸房 |
[31:29] | and pull the slugs. | 把子弹取出来 |
[31:31] | Only four entry wounds. | 四处枪伤 |
[31:32] | If the pattern holds, | 如果犯罪手法没有变化 |
[31:34] | he should have a 4-letter word for us. | 他会给我们留下一个四个字母的单词 |
[31:36] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[31:37] | I have a 4-letter word for him, too. | 我也有一个四个字母的单词给他 |
[31:39] | Why don’t you two escort the body to the morgue | 你们两个护送运尸车吧 |
[31:42] | and let me know what you find? | 有什么发现通知我 |
[31:44] | Once you’re dressed, of course. | 当然 先把衣服穿好 |
[31:53] | Hey. Heard you two were making pancakes | 听说尸体被发现的时候 |
[31:56] | when the body dropped. | 你俩正在煎薄饼 |
[31:57] | – Nothing happened. – Right. | -什么都没发生 -是啊 |
[32:00] | So what do you got? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[32:01] | Letters on the slugs. | 弹壳上有字母 |
[32:03] | “B-u-r-” “B-u-r–“ | |
[32:06] | “Burn.” Nikki will burn. | “燃烧” 妮基将身陷火海 |
[32:08] | Well, that’s chilling. | 真吓人 |
[32:09] | Our victim’s fingerprints aren’t in the system. | 系统中没有死者的指纹 |
[32:11] | Do you have anything that can I.D. her? | 你有什么能鉴别她身份的发现吗 |
[32:13] | Well, I found formaldehyde on her. | 我在她身上发现了甲醛 |
[32:14] | Yeah, that’s from the killer. | 那是凶手身上的 |
[32:15] | He left it at the other scenes as well. | 他在其他犯罪现场也留下了 |
[32:17] | Not traces. | 不是微量的 |
[32:18] | It was under her fingernails, in her hair. | 是在她指甲缝和头发里发现的 |
[32:20] | She worked with embalming fluid. | 她的工作需要接触防腐液 |
[32:22] | I also found traces of clay, | 我还发现了微量的泥土 |
[32:24] | polyurethane and animal blood. | 聚安酯和动物血液 |
[32:26] | I don’t know who she is, but I can tell you what she does. | 我不知道她是谁 但我知道她的职业 |
[32:29] | She’s a taxidermist. | 她是动物标本剥制师 |
[32:30] | It’s so cute, the way you two do that. | 你俩异口同声的样子真是太可爱了 |
[32:35] | Taxidermy? | 剥制术 |
[32:36] | Embalming fluid plus animal hair | 防腐液和动物毛发是 |
[32:38] | equals Norman Bates’ favorite pastime. | 诺曼·贝茨最爱的消遣活动[《惊魂记》男主角] |
[32:40] | It can’t be just a coincidence that we found embalming fluid | 在前两个凶案现场我们也发现了防腐液 |
[32:44] | at our first two crime scenes as well. | 这不可能仅仅是个巧合 |
[32:46] | So the killer and this victim were connected. | 所以凶手和第三位死者有关联 |
[32:50] | It seems so. | 似乎如此 |
[32:51] | So there’s only seven taxidermy shops in the city. | 市区只有七家动物标本商店 |
[32:54] | My guys are running them down right now. | 我的手下正在逐个排查 |
[32:56] | But if there was a connection between them, | 但是如果他们之间有交集 |
[32:57] | why didn’t comparison matrix find it? | 对比处理系统怎么没有发现 |
[32:59] | Maybe it’s not as simple as a work relationship | 可能不是同事或者去同一家健身房 |
[33:01] | or going to the same gym. | 那么简单的联系 |
[33:04] | Like you said, it takes a mind to hunt a mind. | 就像你说的 得用心去理解罪犯的心理 |
[33:07] | We got an I.D. on our third vic. | 第三名死者的身份确认了 |
[33:10] | Her name is Sandra Keller. | 她叫桑德拉·凯勒 |
[33:12] | She works at a taxidermy shop downtown. | 在市中心的一家标本商店工作 |
[33:14] | Any connection between her and our killer? | 她和凶手有什么关系吗 |
[33:15] | A colleague of hers said she had a run-in with a guy | 她的同事声称死者曾与一男性顾客争执 |
[33:17] | who maybe matched our sketch– | 该男子长相可能与画像相符 |
[33:19] | a customer whose bichon frise | 他的比熊犬 |
[33:20] | had been killed in the park by another dog–a rottweiler. | 被公园里的一只罗特威尔牧犬咬死 |
[33:23] | Customer was heartbroken. He paid half up front to have his | 这位顾客悲痛欲绝 他预付一半费用 |
[33:25] | Mr. Bumpkins preserved for eternity. | 想把”南瓜先生”做成标本永久保存 |
[33:28] | When he came back to pick up his dog, | 但当他回来取标本的时候 |
[33:29] | didn’t have the fee. | 却拿不出剩余的费用 |
[33:30] | When Sandra refused to give up stuffed Bumpkins, | 桑德拉拒绝交出”南瓜先生”的标本 |
[33:32] | the guy went ballistic and stormed out of the store. | 该男子大怒 然后冲出商店 |
[33:35] | Two nights later, they had a break-in. | 事发两天后的晚上 商店被盗 |
[33:37] | Among the things that went missing are this guy’s | 失窃的物品包括该男子的 |
[33:39] | stuffed bichon frise and a bunch of embalming fluid. | 比熊犬标本和几罐防腐液 |
[33:42] | That explains why we found traces of it at the murder scenes. | 这就解释了我们在现场发现的微量防腐液 |
[33:44] | He also trashed the store’s computer. | 该男子还破坏了商店的电脑 |
[33:46] | There’s no client data, no name. | 所有客户的名字和资料都没了 |
[33:48] | My agents interviewed all of | 我的探员们询问了所有 |
[33:51] | Michelle Lewis’ dog walking clients. | 委托米歇尔·刘易斯溜狗的客户 |
[33:52] | One couple had to put their rottweiler down because | 一对情侣被迫人道毁灭他们的罗特威尔牧犬 |
[33:55] | Michelle lost control of it, | 因为米歇尔没能控制住它 |
[33:57] | and it killed another dog. | 导致其咬死了一只狗 |
[33:58] | Mr. Bumpkins. So grief-stricken, | 死的是”南瓜先生” 所以在悲伤的打击之下 |
[34:01] | our killer blames Michelle and Sandra | 凶手将爱犬之死 |
[34:03] | for the loss of his best friend and decides to get revenge. | 归咎于米歇尔和桑德拉 他决定报复 |
[34:05] | All of this about a dog? | 为一只狗杀了三个人 |
[34:07] | What does this have to do with Nikki Heat? | 这和妮基·希特有什么关系 |
[34:09] | The dog’s the trigger. | 狗是导火索 |
[34:10] | Maybe he was reading the book when it was killed. | 也许小狗死的时候凶手正在看这本书 |
[34:12] | When he snapped, | 当他崩溃的时候 |
[34:13] | he somehow blamed Nikki for it. | 不知怎么他就把这事归咎于妮基了 |
[34:15] | It seems a little absurd. | 听起来有点荒唐 |
[34:17] | You must be a cat lover, Detective. | 你肯定是个爱猫之人 探长 |
[34:19] | He’s looking for a reason to kill. This is it. | 他在为杀人找理由 这就是理由 |
[34:21] | What about our first vic? | 那第一名死者呢 |
[34:23] | How does Peterman fit in to all this? | 彼得曼是怎么被卷进去的 |
[34:25] | Well, he was a personal injury lawyer. | 他是一名人身伤害诉讼律师 |
[34:26] | Maybe our murderer wanted to file | 可能凶手想提出一起 |
[34:28] | a wrongful doggy death suit. | 人为过失致狗死亡的诉讼 |
[34:30] | According to Peterman’s notes, | 根据彼得曼的记录 |
[34:32] | Back in January, he had a meeting with a Ben Conrad | 一月 他曾与本·康纳德见面 |
[34:34] | over a lawsuit about a dead dog. | 讨论一起狗死亡的诉讼 |
[34:37] | Peterman declined to take the case though. | 但彼得曼拒绝接手此案 |
[34:39] | That’s the last piece of our puzzle. | 这就是拼图的最后一块 |
[34:41] | What do you have on Conrad? | 关于康纳德有什么资料 |
[34:43] | Just a photo from the D.M.V. | 只有一张车管局的照片 |
[34:55] | Got you, you son of a bitch. | 找到你了 你这疯杂种 |
[35:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:12] | Okay, sweetie. | 好 亲爱的 |
[35:13] | Mommy’s gotta go arrest somebody, okay? | 妈妈要去抓坏人了 好吗 |
[35:15] | I’ll be home for dinner. All right. I love you. | 我会回家吃晚饭的 好的 我爱你 |
[35:18] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[35:19] | – You’re a mom? – Yeah. | -你是位母亲 -是啊 |
[35:22] | And you can holster your gun. | 你可以把枪收起来了 |
[35:24] | You’re both staying here. | 你们两个留在这里 |
[35:24] | What? No, come no. | 什么 别这样 |
[35:26] | This is the final takedown. You can’t let her do this to us. | 这是最后的缉捕 你不能让她这么做 |
[35:28] | No, Agent Shaw is right. I’m his target. | 特工肖说的对 我是他的目标 |
[35:32] | I can’t compromise your team | 我要是步入交火区 |
[35:33] | by walking into the line of fire. | 会成为包袱 |
[35:34] | We’ll take him down. It’ll still be your collar. | 我们会把他拿下的 犯人还是你的 |
[35:40] | Wow. She’s a mom. I never would’ve pegged her for that. | 她居然是位母亲 我真是没想到 |
[35:42] | I figured she was a career-driven woman with no time for a family. | 我本以为她是个没时间顾家的工作狂 |
[35:46] | Well, not everybody makes that choice. | 不是人人都会为了工作不要家庭 |
[35:48] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[35:48] | He’s calling for you. | 他打电话找你 |
[35:51] | Put him on. | 接过来 |
[35:53] | Hello. | 喂 |
[35:54] | Oh, you think you’re so smart, don’t you, Nikki? | 你自以为聪明过人是吧 妮基 |
[35:58] | You think, what, just because you found me that you won? | 你以为你找到我 你就赢了吗 |
[36:04] | He knows we’re here. | 他知道我们到了 |
[36:06] | It’s over, Ben. Time to give up. | 结束了 本 投降吧 |
[36:11] | No, it’s not over! | 不 没有结束 |
[36:16] | Ben, listen to me. You’re surrounded. | 本 听我说 你被包围了 |
[36:17] | I need you to put the gun down. | 放下武器 |
[36:20] | You know I can’t do that, Nikki. | 妮基 你知道我不会束手就擒的 |
[36:25] | Ben, I need you to step outside of your apartment | 本 举手投降 |
[36:27] | with your hands raised. | 走出房间 |
[36:29] | That’s not our game. One of us has to die. | 游戏不是这样玩的 你我中必死一人 |
[36:33] | No one has to die. | 没人必须要死 |
[36:35] | Somebody always has to die! | 总有人必须要死 |
[36:42] | And since it can’t be you… | 既然死的不是你 |
[36:46] | Ben. | 本 |
[36:50] | Go! | 冲 |
[36:51] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[36:54] | Bathroom’s clear! | 厨房没人 Kitchen’s clear! 浴室没人 |
[37:03] | We’re sending the gun to ballistics, | 我们会做弹道检测 |
[37:05] | but given it’s a .45, it’s probably the same one | 这枪是点45口径的 很可能就是 |
[37:07] | he used on our other victims. | 他作案的凶器 |
[37:09] | And probably the same one he was gonna use on you. | 很可能就是准备用来杀你的凶器 |
[37:10] | Uh, actually, no. | 其实 不是的 |
[37:12] | He was planning something a little bit more spectacular. | 他有个更轰轰烈烈的计划 |
[37:16] | Cell phones? | 电话 |
[37:18] | He was making a detonator. | 他在做引爆装置 |
[37:25] | Good-bye, Nikki. Good-bye, Nikki. | 永别了 妮基 永别了 妮基 |
[37:28] | He was extracting formaldehyde | 他从偷来的防腐液中 |
[37:30] | from the embalming fluid he stole to create cyclonite– | 提取甲醛就是要制造旋风炸药 |
[37:34] | a near military-grade explosive. | 一种近似军用的烈性炸药 |
[37:36] | When you profiled him, you said he was probably an arsonist. | 你分析他时 说他很可能是个纵火犯 |
[37:38] | I also said he liked to make a big scene. | 我也说了他喜欢搞出大场面 |
[37:40] | Schematics of the precinct. | 警局内部构造分析图 |
[37:43] | He was planning on killing you | 他想干掉你 |
[37:44] | and taking the whole station with you. | 整个警局也一起埋葬 |
[37:46] | “Nikki will burn.” I can see the poetry in that. | “妮基将葬身火海” 还挺有诗意的 |
[37:50] | The terrible, homicidal poetry. | 十恶不赦 嗜杀成魔的罪恶诗篇 |
[37:54] | I just wouldn’t have profiled this guy as suicidal. | 我只是没料到他会自杀 |
[37:58] | I guess once we found him, | 可能一旦我们发现了他 |
[38:00] | it was the only way he could control the situation. | 自杀就成了他能掌控局势的唯一方式 |
[38:03] | Well, at least Conrad saved us the trouble of a trial. | 至少康纳德自杀让我们免去了种种麻烦 |
[38:06] | And the best news is, I’m out of your hair. | 值得庆贺的是 我不在你眼前晃来晃去了 |
[38:10] | The best news… | 值得庆贺的是 |
[38:12] | is that it’s over. | 这案子结了 |
[38:30] | I thought you went to bed an hour ago. | 我以为你一小时前就睡了 |
[38:34] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[38:37] | I thought the case was over. | 这案子不是结了吗 |
[38:39] | Oh, it is. Wrapped up all nice and neat. | 是的 干净漂亮地结了 |
[38:43] | That’s a good thing, right? | 这是好事 是吧 |
[38:44] | In a book, that’s a good thing. | 在书里 是好事 |
[38:46] | In real life, nothing is that neat. | 但现实生活中 没有什么能这么利落地解决 |
[38:51] | What’s got you still up? | 谁让你辗转反侧了 |
[38:54] | Gram. | 奶奶 |
[38:56] | I can’t believe she’s leaving tomorrow. | 我真不敢相信她明天就要走了 |
[38:58] | I mean, yeah, when she first moved in, | 的确 她刚搬进来时 |
[38:59] | I couldn’t imagine having her around all the time. | 我无法想象她时刻都在我身边的景象 |
[39:03] | But now I… can’t imagine her being gone. | 但现在我… 无法想象她离开后会怎样 |
[39:08] | Listen… | 听着 |
[39:10] | It’s a fact of life. | 这就是生活 |
[39:11] | People we love leave us. | 我们所爱的人总会离开我们 |
[39:15] | Unless you chain ’em to a radiator, | 除非你把他们铐在暖气片上 |
[39:17] | which for some reason is illegal. | 而出于某种原因 这属于非法行为 |
[39:21] | But, uh… knowing her… | 但是 凭我对她的了解 |
[39:25] | she’ll be back in six months. | 她半年内一定会搬回来的 |
[39:28] | Oh, good. You’re both up. | 太好了 你们都没睡 |
[39:30] | Darling, I need you to help me decide on what to take. | 亲爱的 你得来帮我决定下该搬些什么 |
[39:32] | Oh, and I need to get my bags down. | 我得把箱子搬下来 |
[39:34] | Richard, could you give us a hand? | 理查德 能搭把手吗 |
[39:37] | A hand. | 手 |
[39:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:43] | The bruising pattern on the second victim– | 第二个受害者身上的淤痕 |
[39:45] | the killer used his left hand. | 显示凶手用的是左手 |
[39:48] | And… you see his handwriting? | 还有 看看他的字迹 |
[39:51] | Look at the slope on the “4” And the loop on the “6.” | 看”4″的倾斜度和”6″圈的写法 |
[39:53] | Yeah. So he was left-handed. | 没错 这么说他是左撇子 |
[39:54] | Well, Ben Conrad shot himself with his right hand. | 本·康纳德用右手开枪自杀 |
[39:58] | If the man in the window was Ben Conrad , | 如果当时窗口那人是本·康纳德 |
[40:00] | he would’ve shot himself on the left side. | 他就会用左手开枪自杀 |
[40:03] | Ben Conrad didn’t kill himself. | 本·康纳德没有自杀 |
[40:04] | Ben Conrad was murdered by the man in the window. | 本·康纳德被当时站在窗口的人杀了 |
[40:06] | Ben–Ben’s not our killer. | 本 本不是凶手 |
[40:07] | – The real killer was just playing with us. – But the evidence– | -真正的凶手只是在耍我们 -但有证据… |
[40:10] | No, it was–it was planted there to lead us to Ben. | 这只是凶手设的套 让我们以为本是凶手 |
[40:14] | He wants us to think it’s over. | 他想让我们以为案子结了 |
[40:17] | He wants us to drop our guard. | 他想让我们放松警惕 |
[40:19] | He wants to make a big scene. | 他要制造大场面 |
[40:22] | “Nikki will burn.” | “妮基将葬身火海” |
[40:25] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[40:26] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[40:30] | Montgomery took the detail off her place. She’s alone. | 蒙哥马利撤掉了保护 她现在是孤身一人 |
[40:43] | She’s not picking up. Call the precinct. | 她没接 打给警局 |
[40:44] | Tell them to get over there right away. | 叫增援立刻到她家 |
[40:46] | Tell them we were wrong. Tell them the killer’s still alive. | 通知警局我们错了 凶手还没死 |
[40:48] | You lock this door behind me. Don’t let anyone in. | 我一走你就把门锁上 不要让任何人进来 |
[40:51] | Captain montgomery, please. Yes, tell him it’s an emergency. | 请接蒙哥马利长官 是的 告诉他事情紧急 |
[41:11] | Come on, Beckett. Pick up. Pick up the phone. Pick it up! | 求你了 贝克特 快接电话 |
[41:30] | What, Castle? | 怎么了 卡塞尔 |
[41:31] | It wasn’t Ben Conrad. He’s not the killer! | 不是他 本·康纳德不是凶手 |
[41:33] | The killer’s still alive! The killer’s still alive! | 凶手还没死 凶手还活着 |
[41:35] | Good-bye, Nikki. | 永别了 妮基 |
[41:38] | Kate! | 凯特 |