英文名称:Dark Tide
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ~万事如意~ | |
[00:34] | You’re told your whole life that sharks are dangerous. | 你一辈子都在告诫自己 鲨鱼是很危险的动物 |
[00:38] | and then finally you’re underwater, | 然而 最后你还是下水了 |
[00:41] | and you see the very thing you’re taught to fear, | 你看到的东西让你感到恐惧 |
[00:44] | and it’s perfect. | 但却很完美 |
[00:48] | My father once told me | 我父亲曾经告诉我 |
[00:50] | to be careful of the things | 对那些东西要保持警惕 |
[00:52] | you love most in the world. | 你爱的东西 都还在世上呢 |
[00:56] | Because if you’re not careful, | 因为如果你不警惕 不小心 |
[00:58] | that very thing can also destroy you. | 那个东西一样能摧毁你 |
[02:28] | 福尔斯湾 开普敦西部 南非 | |
[02:32] | Okay. You ready? | 可以了吧? 准备好! |
[02:34] | One, two, three. Rolling. | 一 二 三 开始 |
[02:39] | The only way you can really learn about sharks | 唯一能让你了解鲨鱼的方法是 |
[02:42] | is to get out of the cage and actually swim with them. | 离开笼子的保护 真正和鲨鱼游在一起 |
[02:46] | I look for a curious shark. | 我在寻找一只对我们好奇的鲨鱼 |
[02:48] | That’s one that’s calm and just cruising. | 只有那种鲨鱼才能与我们平静的畅游 |
[02:51] | But if I notice | 但如果我注意到 |
[02:53] | that the shark has got its pecs down, | 鲨鱼把其胸鳍下收 |
[02:55] | then that means that they don’t want me invading their space. | 那就表示它们不喜欢我进入它们的领地 |
[02:58] | So, in that case, | 所以 在那种情况下 |
[03:00] | I try to swim below the shark | 我会试着在它的下面游 |
[03:01] | to obtain the power position. | 获得最有利位置 |
[03:04] | In order to swim with a shark, you have to think like a shark. | 想要和鲨鱼一起畅游 就必须按照鲨鱼的思考方式来思考 |
[03:07] | That’s why I make myself really small. | 这就是为什么我让我自己变得很小很轻 |
[03:09] | Because the smaller I can make myself, | 因为我让自己变得更小个 |
[03:11] | the more sharks I can potentially attract to the area. | 就能去到一些 能吸引很多鲨鱼到来的区域 |
[03:14] | -No, no. Wait. Hey, Tommy. -Yeah? | -不不不 等等 汤米 -有什么事? |
[03:15] | Go to port side. I want you in the shot. | 走到左舷去 我要把你也拍进去 |
[03:17] | I don’t wanna steal Kate’s fire. | 我可不想抢凯特的镜 |
[03:19] | If I’m in the shot, everyone’s gonna be checking out my ass. | 如果我在镜头里 全部人都会想踢我屁屁的 |
[03:21] | -Right. -The camera loves me. | -好了 -镜头喜欢我 |
[03:23] | -Yeah, that’s ’cause they can’t smell you. -I smell beautiful. | -当然 那是因为他们闻不到你的味道 -闻起来香喷喷的 |
[03:26] | -Wanna smell? -Funky. No… | -想要闻闻吗? -好臭 不要… |
[03:27] | Whoa, guys. Whoa. Whoa. | 别闹了 哥们 |
[03:29] | -I’m rolling. -That’s gross. | -我还在拍摄呢 -刚才真是粗鲁! |
[03:34] | Themba, what are you doing? | 田姆巴 你在做什么? |
[03:37] | Changing. | 后悔了 |
[03:39] | No, you’re not. We’re about to go on a dive. | 别 别后悔 我们要去潜水 |
[03:41] | I don’t think so, my lovely. | 我不想去 亲爱的 |
[03:42] | Well, who’s gonna do my safety? | 那谁来保护我的安全呢? |
[03:44] | Come on. I need you. | 来吧 我需要你 |
[03:46] | You know I love you like a daughter, | 你知道我爱你就像爱自己女儿一样 |
[03:48] | but I’m more good to you up here. | 但你在船上时 我才更适合 |
[03:50] | Well, I need your eyes on my prize. | 我需要你的眼睛紧盯着我的屁屁 |
[03:55] | His prize. | 是他的屁屁 |
[03:56] | Sure, sure, sure. Okay. You win. | 当然 当然 好了 你赢了 |
[03:59] | Women always win. | 女人总能赢 |
[04:01] | 如果没有你意义就不一样了 | |
[04:04] | 你说的对 你都用上你的屁屁来打赌了 | |
[04:08] | 你可以留多一个季节吗? | |
[04:11] | 什么? | |
[04:12] | 那怎么面对那飓风似的朱姬? | |
[04:14] | 我答应我的妻子 要舒适的退休! | |
[04:16] | No, no, no, no, no, no… | 不行 不行 不行… |
[04:19] | Hey, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys. | 伙计们… |
[04:22] | What are we doing here? I mean, come on. | 我们在这干什么? 我是说 拜托 |
[04:23] | It’s not only a movie. I try to do something about sharks. | 这只是一部电影 我尝试讲述一些关于鲨鱼的事情 |
[04:26] | Come here, Kate, and do the scenes. Talk about sharks. | 过来这里 凯特 对准镜头 说说鲨鱼 |
[04:28] | Okay. All right. | 好 好的 |
[04:30] | We digress. | 之前离题了 |
[04:32] | Okay. Ready? | 好了 准备好没? |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:35] | -Okay. Un… -So, | -好了 -来吧 |
[04:37] | deux, trois. | 二 三 |
[04:38] | Rolling. | 开始 |
[04:41] | In order to really understand the psychology of the shark, | 要想真正了解鲨鱼的心理特点 |
[04:44] | you’ve got to get outside the cage, | 你就必须到铁笼外面 |
[04:47] | you’ve gotta get in the water, | 你必须进入水里 |
[04:48] | and you’ve gotta actually swim with them. | 必须真正和它们一起游泳 |
[04:50] | But if you make one… | 但如果你令到一只… |
[04:52] | Kate! Kate! | 凯特 凯特 |
[04:59] | 别犯傻了 你知道我不喜欢你那样做 | |
[05:00] | -It’s not funny at all. -I love you. | -这不是闹着玩的 -我爱你 |
[05:03] | -Okay. Come on. I’m just having fun. -No, that’s not funny at all. | -好了 来吧 我只是想玩玩 -不 这一点都不好玩 |
[05:05] | -Shots. -Okay. Okay. | -开拍 -好的 好的 |
[05:07] | As a free diver, | 作为一个自由潜水员 |
[05:09] | I’m extremely vulnerable | 当我浮出水面呼吸时 |
[05:10] | when I go to the surface to breathe. | 我是非常脆弱的 |
[05:13] | That’s why I have my safety man Themba. | 这就是为什么我需要我的安全员 田姆巴 |
[05:16] | I’m the eyes in the back of Kate’s head, | 我是凯特身背的一双眼睛 |
[05:19] | and she’s the eyes behind mine. | 而她的是我背后的眼睛 |
[05:24] | I’ve done, what, 50 dives, | 我完成了 什么 50次潜水 |
[05:26] | and I only have 15 stitches to show for it? | 只给我留下了一个缝了15针的伤疤 |
[05:30] | -Look. See? -Oh, love bite. | -看 看到没? -我喜欢这个咬痕 |
[05:32] | You thought he needed to floss his teeth. | 你认为他需要用牙线刷牙 |
[05:34] | Hey. Incoming! | 鲨鱼来了 |
[05:39] | Oh, my God. Look at that, look at that. | 我的天啊 看那 看那 |
[05:41] | Oh-ho! Check this guy out. | 看看这个 |
[05:44] | Oh, boy. Here he is. | 哥们 它在这 |
[05:46] | Bring him in, Tommy. Bring him in. | 引它进来 汤米 引它进来 |
[05:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[05:55] | Whoa! It’s a big male. | 是个成年雄性的 |
[06:01] | What… | 什… |
[06:03] | Easy, guys. Hey, he’s too aggressive. | 注意点 伙计们 它很有攻击性 |
[06:05] | Hey, hey, hey. Careful. | 当心 |
[06:11] | Oh, he got it. He got it. | 它咬到了 它咬到了 |
[06:14] | Easy, fella. Easy. | 小心点 伙计 小心 |
[06:17] | Oh, no, no. We got a lively one. | 不 不 我们抓到一只活的 |
[06:19] | You’re not going in the water with him. | 你还不能下水和它一起游泳呢 |
[06:21] | Honey, move over. Let me get you in the frame. | 亲爱的 过去点 让我把你拍进去 |
[06:32] | Second shark coming in! | 第二只鲨鱼来了 |
[06:36] | It looks like a female. | 这只看起来像雌性的 |
[06:38] | Ah, now, she’s more like it. | 它更喜欢这里 |
[06:43] | She’s a big girl. | 它是个大姑娘 |
[06:47] | This is more like it. | 这只鲨鱼更喜欢这里 |
[06:50] | -Come on. Here she comes. -Come on, baby. Come on. | -过来 它来了 -快来 宝贝 快来 |
[06:52] | -Here she comes. -Beautiful. | -它过来了 -真漂亮 |
[06:53] | You gonna let me swim with you? | 你准备好让我和你一起游泳没? |
[07:04] | -What do you think? -I think we got a player. | -你是怎么想的? -我想我们有了一个玩伴 |
[07:15] | I’m gonna go down and check things out. | 我准备下去检查检查它们 |
[07:17] | All right. Come on, You ready? | 好的 来吧 杰夫 你准备好没? |
[07:20] | Hey, Themba, keep an eye out for that male. | 田姆巴 看好那条雄性的 |
[07:21] | He looked like trouble, huh? | 它看起来喜欢惹麻烦 |
[11:05] | Kate! | 凯特! |
[11:10] | Themba’s been hit! | 田姆巴给攻击了! |
[11:46] | Get in the boat! Get in the boat! | 快回到船上 回到船上 |
[11:57] | Where’s Jeff? | 杰夫呢? |
[12:01] | Jeff, get in the boat! Get in! | 杰夫 回到船上 快上来 |
[12:06] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[12:11] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[12:13] | Kate, what happened? | 凯特 到底怎么了? |
[12:15] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[12:19] | Where’s Jeff and Themba? | 杰夫和田姆巴呢? |
[12:36] | 南非 开普敦 | |
[12:41] | 一年后 | |
[13:14] | And now, I hand you over to Ron for the news. | 现在 我们去听听罗恩带来的最新消息 |
[13:17] | Thank you, Dirk. | 谢谢 德克 |
[13:18] | And coming up, breaking news. | 接下来是突发事件 |
[13:20] | A 19-year-old surfer was fatally attacked | 今天早些时候 一名19岁的冲浪者在海岸边 |
[13:22] | by a great white shark off the shore earlier today. | 被一只恐怖的大白鲨攻击 |
[13:25] | Witnesses say the shark attacked without warn… | 目击者说 鲨鱼没有发出任何警告就直接攻击了 |
[13:41] | It’s about 40 minutes out to Seal Island. | 大约40分钟后到达海豹岛 |
[13:44] | And it’s home to 74,000 Cape fur seals | 这是74000头毛皮海豹的栖息地 |
[13:47] | and a wonderful bird sanctuary. | 也是个超级棒的鸟类保护区 |
[13:49] | You can see the Cape cormorant, the Bank cormorant… | 你能看见海角鹦鹉 堤鸬鹚… |
[13:52] | -Do you see sharks? -Oh, yes, yes. There are sharks out there. | -你见到过鲨鱼吗? -是的 那里外面有鲨鱼 |
[13:55] | -You will be able to see the sharks. -Can we go on the water? Cage? | -你们将会看到鲨鱼的 -我们能下水吗? 笼子里? |
[13:59] | -No, no. We don’t do… -Take pictures? | -不 不 我们不准… -拍个照? |
[14:01] | -We don’t do shark diving. -Not on the water. | -我们不准在有鲨鱼的地方潜水 -水面上也不行? |
[14:03] | If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to catch the whales. | 如果你们幸运的话 就能给鲸鱼拍照 |
[14:06] | -We want the sharks. -No. | -我们想给鲨鱼拍照 -不行 |
[14:08] | We don’t do that. | 我们不准那样 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:11] | -Thank you. -All right. | -谢谢 -没关系 |
[14:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:16] | -Hi. -Hello. | -嗨 -哈喽 |
[14:18] | 早上好啊 美女 | |
[14:23] | What’s happening, Zukie? | 发生什么事 朱姬? |
[14:27] | 你想听什么消息呢? | |
[14:29] | The bad news, the good news, or the house blend? | 坏消息 好消息 还是家常问题? |
[14:33] | I wanna hear that we have | 我想听到那些 |
[14:35] | as many customers as those guys. | 和那边那些客户听到的一样 |
[14:36] | All right. Tell me. | 好吧 告诉我 |
[14:39] | Okay. The bank called. They’re gonna take your boat. | 好的 银行打来电话说 他们准备收走你的船 |
[14:43] | No, they’re not. I got a second mortgage. | 不会 他们不会 我有第二处抵押贷款 |
[14:45] | I’m just waiting on the bank to approve it. | 我只是在等待银行的批准 |
[14:48] | Well, now they’re saying they can liquidate your assets. | 他们说 他们现在就可以清算你的资产 |
[14:51] | Oh, yeah? Really? I wanna see them try that. | 是吗? 真的? 我倒想看看他们能怎么样 |
[14:53] | Get a lawyer. | 找个律师来 |
[14:55] | It has to be a good lawyer. You can’t afford a bad one. | 必须找个好律师 不能找个没用的 |
[14:58] | Good point. Okay. | 好点子 好的 |
[15:00] | -Good news. -Good news: | -那好消息呢? -好消息是 |
[15:02] | We’ve got three for today. | 今天我们有三个客户 |
[15:03] | Yes! | 真棒! |
[15:05] | Got three tours. Whoo-hoo! | 有三个巡回观光客 |
[15:07] | No, no, no. Three people, one tour, | 不 不 三个人 一个巡回观光 |
[15:09] | and that’s it for the rest of today. | 这就是它今天休息 |
[15:11] | Okay. Well, house blend. | 好的 那家常问题呢? |
[15:14] | Jeff called. | 杰夫来过电话 |
[15:16] | Don’t wanna know. | 不想知道 |
[15:18] | He says you haven’t returned any of his calls. | 他说你从来没有回过他任何电话 |
[15:20] | It’s been a year, honey. You’ve got to talk to him at some point. | 都已经一年了 亲爱的 你在某种问题上必须和他谈话 |
[15:24] | 一个巴掌打不响 | |
[15:26] | How about we do ourselves a favor and stick to English? | 我们不如帮自己一个忙 坚持使用英语说话 |
[15:29] | Okay. What did he say? | 好吧 他说了什么? |
[15:33] | He says he wants to meet. He says it’s urgent. | 他说他要和你见面 是急事 |
[15:35] | Have you forgotten you two look cute together? | 你难道忘记了? 你们俩在一起时很可爱 |
[15:37] | -We look cute. -Look at you. He makes you laugh. | -我们可爱 -看看你 他能让你笑起来 |
[15:40] | You’re laughing already. Yes. | 你笑了 好样的 |
[15:42] | Come on. It won’t do any harm. | 拜托 笑出来又没坏处 |
[15:44] | Okay. Okay. I’ll call him. | 好的 好的 我会打电话给他 |
[15:46] | -Go. Shoo. Bye-bye. Bye-bye. -Okay. | -走吧 快 拜拜 拜拜 -好吧 |
[15:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[15:50] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[15:53] | Welcome aboard the Volante. | 欢迎登陆沃兰特号 |
[15:55] | Looks like we got good weather. | 今天天气非常好 |
[15:58] | It’s only gonna be a 45-minute drive out to Seal Island, okay? | 只需要45分钟航行就能到到海豹岛 明白不? |
[16:01] | -Okay. -Where you guys from? | -明白 -你们从哪里来? |
[16:02] | -London. -Ah, London. | -伦敦 -原来是伦敦啊 |
[16:04] | I see you got your camera. Gonna get some good pictures. | 我看到你拿着你的相机 希望能拍些好照片 |
[16:07] | -Thanks. -I’m gonna have you wear this for your safety. | -谢谢 -你必须穿上救生衣确保你的安全 |
[16:09] | -Welcome to Cape Town. -Thanks. Yeah. | -欢迎来到开普敦 -谢谢 |
[16:12] | Tommy! To… | 汤米! 汤… |
[16:18] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[16:27] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[16:32] | Vaguely. | 很模糊 |
[16:34] | Hold on tight. And we’re off. | 抓稳咯 我们起航了 |
[16:36] | Is this boat gonna make it? | 这船能行吗? |
[16:41] | With the correct diesel. | 用正确的柴油机的话 |
[16:43] | I’m sick enough as it is. | 我对这个厌倦够了 |
[16:45] | Don’t start moaning already. | 别抱怨了 |
[17:02] | What type of sharks do you think we’ll see? | 你认为我们会看到什么类型的鲨鱼? |
[17:05] | ‘Cause we’ve been learning about the tiger shark at school. | 因为我们在学校学过一些关于虎鲨的情况 |
[17:07] | -Take a look around. -Listen to her, will you? | -周围看看 -听她说 好吗? |
[17:10] | So, you see those two war ships up ahead? | 你看到前面那两首军舰没? |
[17:14] | Well, they’re here because Simon’s Town | 那是因为西蒙镇 |
[17:16] | is the main port of the South African Navy. | 是南非海军的主要港口 |
[17:19] | -Oh, yeah? -Oh, did you hear that? | -是吗? -你听到她说的吗? |
[17:21] | -Do you wanna go and look at some? -No. I wanna see the sharks. | -你想要去看看吗? -不 我要看鲨鱼 |
[17:25] | Please yourself. | 随你吧 |
[17:31] | Look, there’s a whale. | 看 那里有鲸鱼 |
[17:33] | Tommy, slow it down. | 汤米 开慢点 |
[17:35] | Come. Look. | 过来看看 |
[17:37] | -Where? -Right there. See him? | -哪里? -那边 看到吗? |
[17:41] | -That’s a southern right whale. -I’ve never seen one. | -那是南露脊鲸 -我从来没见过 |
[17:43] | Do you have any idea why they’re called the right whale? | 你知道为什么要叫它们露脊鲸吗? |
[17:46] | Because they swim on the right? | 因为它们使用右鳍游泳? |
[17:48] | Well, they’re the right whale because they’re high in oil | 是因为它们的生物油价值很高 |
[17:51] | and they’re slow to swim. | 还有 它们游的很慢 |
[17:53] | That traditionally makes them easy to catch. | 使它们很容易给捕获 |
[17:56] | However, luckily for them, | 不管怎么样 祝它们好运 |
[17:58] | they’re protected now | 它们是受保护的 |
[18:00] | and not so easy to catch. | 也不容易捕获 |
[18:22] | Listen. You hear that? What does that sound like? | 听 你听到吗? 那声音像什么? |
[18:25] | They don’t sound like penguins. | 它们叫起来不像企鹅 |
[18:27] | Listen. | 仔细听 |
[18:28] | Sounds like your sweet mother on the loo. | 听起来像你妈妈上厕所尿尿的声音 |
[18:30] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[18:32] | -I said I can hear them. Can you? -What? | -我说我能听到它们的叫声 你呢? -什么? |
[18:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:36] | Those are the, uh, jackass penguins. | 这些都是 黑脚企鹅 |
[18:39] | Mom, she said “ass.” | 妈 她说了粗口 |
[18:41] | Do the sharks eat the penguins? | 鲨鱼吃企鹅吗? |
[18:44] | -It happens. -Oh, yeah? | -有试过 -是吗? |
[18:46] | -They eat husbands? -Very funny. | -它们吃了老公? -非常搞笑 |
[18:58] | What you have here is the world famous Cape fur seals. | 你们所在的位置就是世界著名的毛皮海豹岬 |
[19:01] | This is the largest seal colony in the Cape. | 这是世界最大海豹岬 |
[19:04] | And if you look real closely, you just might see some little pups. | 你仔细看 或许能看到小海豹 |
[19:08] | We just had a gang of them born here recently. | 我们正看着一群刚出生不久的海豹 |
[19:11] | There’s about 10,000 of these little guys | 每年都有大约 |
[19:13] | born here in the Cape every year. | 一万头海豹出生在这里 |
[19:15] | Sadly, most of them will never see their first birthday. | 可悲的是 它们大多数都无法活过第一年 |
[19:18] | There’s loads! | 那里都已经饱和了 |
[19:20] | That’s pretty. Look at it. | 那个真漂亮 看 |
[19:21] | Shall I get a picture? | 我能拍个照吗? |
[19:23] | -You know what to click? -You got it. | -你知道怎么拍? -拍好了 |
[19:25] | Sharks eat seals, right? | 鲨鱼吃海豹 对吧? |
[19:27] | Yep. They sure do. That’s their favorite meal. | 是的 海豹是它们最喜欢的美食了 |
[19:31] | So where are they? | 那它们在哪里? |
[19:33] | Oh, they’re out there. Trust me. | 它们就在那边 相信我 |
[19:37] | This is the largest feeding ground for sharks in the world. | 这里是世界上最大的鲨鱼扑食场 |
[19:40] | So even though we can’t see them, | 所以 即使我们看不见它们 |
[19:43] | they’re out there. | 但它们还是在那里 |
[19:47] | Hey, great tour, by the way, huh? | 很棒的巡游 是吧 |
[19:49] | -There you go. -Those seals are so cute, really. | -接着 -这些海豹真可爱 |
[19:52] | -Pays the bills. -Doesn’t look like it. | -支付账单 -看起来不怎么像 |
[19:55] | But you still look hot. | 但你仍然很性感 |
[19:58] | Hey, Tommy. She looks hot or what? | 汤米 她性感不? |
[20:01] | -Yeah. -See? | -当然 -是吧 |
[20:02] | -For her age. -Great. You’re fired. | -在她这个年纪 -不错 你给开除了 |
[20:05] | So, you’re still pissed at me? | 你还生我的气吗? |
[20:07] | Come on. You miss me. I miss you. | 算了吧 你想我 我想你 |
[20:09] | No need to play it cool. | 没必要扮酷 |
[20:11] | You seeing somebody? | 你有和其他人一起吗? |
[20:13] | You mean, uh, lately? | 你的意思是以后? |
[20:15] | No, it’s been about a year now. | 没没 已经有一年了 |
[20:17] | Right. | 好的 |
[20:19] | How old is she? 19? | 她几岁? 19岁? |
[20:23] | Oh, man, this is bad news. | 天啊 这是个坏消息 |
[20:26] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[20:30] | There’s a lot of water in the bilge. | 船底进了太多水了 |
[20:33] | You think it’s the cutlass? | 你认为是刀割的吗? |
[20:34] | I don’t know, Kate. Could be the stuffing box. | 我不清楚 凯特 也可能是填料箱 |
[20:37] | Could be a seacock is leaking, I think. | 我想可能是某个海水旋塞漏水了 |
[20:39] | Could be a what, Captain? Did you say “seacock”? | 可能是什么? 船长? 你刚是说”海屌”吗? |
[20:43] | -Why? -Say it again. I love your accent. | -为什么? -再说一遍 我喜欢你的口音 |
[20:46] | What accent? I don’t have an accent. Seacock. Seacock. | 什么口音? 我没有口音 海水旋塞 海水旋塞 |
[20:48] | -“Seacock.” -Whatever. | -“海屌” -随便吧 |
[20:50] | Anyway, | 至少 |
[20:51] | You should take the boat out of the water and check it. | 你必须让船脱离水面检查检查 |
[20:54] | That’s what I think. | 这就是我想说的 |
[20:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:57] | I missed you, man. Come here. Give me a hug. | 我会想念你的 给我个拥抱吧 |
[21:04] | Forward. Forward. Yeah. | 往前 前 对 |
[21:07] | Good. Come. | 好的 来 |
[21:08] | How’s my right hand? | 我只用右手怎么样? |
[21:10] | Away from the wall. | 离墙壁远点 |
[21:12] | Okay. I got it. Oh, yeah. | 好的 我来弄 |
[21:15] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:17] | For what? | 为什么? |
[21:18] | For What I did. | 为了我所做的 |
[21:20] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么? |
[21:21] | I don’t know. What did I do? | 我不知道 我做了什么? |
[21:24] | Well, if you don’t know that, | 如果你不知道 |
[21:25] | then there’s no sense having this conversation. | 那就没必要有这次对话 |
[21:29] | Well, you know, we all deal with shit in different ways. | 你知道 我们用不同方式处理协调 |
[21:33] | Yeah. I can see that. | 是啊 我看得出 |
[21:35] | But you’re really the best. | 但你是最好的 |
[21:37] | Come on. Sea Tours? | 来吧 海之旅? |
[21:40] | What’s that about? | 那是什么? |
[21:41] | You’re not a tour guide. | 你又不是巡游导游 |
[21:43] | Oh, yeah. ‘Cause you’re doing something so much better, huh? | 是啊 因为你做的更好 是吧? |
[21:46] | No. | 不 |
[21:48] | But I remind you that we were supposed to make movies together about sharks. | 但我要提醒你 我们必须一起支持这部有关鲨鱼的电影 |
[21:52] | Remember? | 还记得吗? |
[21:53] | We were gonna be the first ones | 我们将会成为第一个 |
[21:55] | to film them mating, calving. | 记录它们交配过程 生产过程的人 |
[21:57] | Looks like that didn’t happen. | 看起来好像这没有发生过 |
[21:58] | Sorry you’re so unhappy. | 对不起 你这么不快乐 |
[22:00] | -Because you are happy? -I am happy. | -因为你快乐? -我很快乐 |
[22:02] | No. No. You are angry. | 不 不 你不快乐 |
[22:03] | I’m not angry. That’s… I’m not angry. | 我没不快乐 那个… 我没不快乐 |
[22:06] | You think I’m angry, but I’m not. | 你认为我我不快乐 但我没有 |
[22:08] | You have no idea what’s wrong with me. | 你无法想象我到底是怎么了 |
[22:10] | -That’s the problem. -I’m sorry I can’t read your mind. | -这就是问题所在 -对不起 我无法了解你的想法 |
[22:12] | Why not? We’re married. You should be able to. | 为什么不能? 我们是夫妻 你必须要了解 |
[22:15] | You walked out, not me. | 你已经走出来了 但我还没有 |
[22:17] | You wanted me to walk out. | 是你要我走出来了 |
[22:18] | I wanted you to feel. I wanted you to care about me. | 我要你去感受 我要去你关心我 |
[22:21] | I care. I care. That’s the problem. | 我关心 我关心 这就是问题 |
[22:23] | And I always care! | 我一直都在关心你 |
[22:26] | But after what happened to Themba, you became impossible to be around. | 但田姆巴发生这件事后 你变成一个不可理解的人 |
[22:28] | It was easy for you just to get back out on the water. | 对你来说 回到水里是非常容易 |
[22:30] | No, no, no. That’s easy for you to feel sorry for yourself as you do. | 不不不 这能帮你解决你觉得自己做错的事 |
[22:33] | -“It’s my fault. It’s my fault.” -It is my fault. | -“是我的错” “是我的错” -没错 |
[22:35] | -No! -Yes! | -不是 -是 |
[22:37] | If it wasn’t for me, Themba would still be here. | 如果不是为了我 田姆巴就不会出事 |
[22:39] | I know that’s hard for you to understand, but it’s true. | 我知道你很难理解 但这是事实 |
[22:41] | Now, if that makes me impossible, I’m sorry. | 如果这个让我难以理解 那对不起 |
[22:43] | Excuse me. | 让让 |
[22:48] | I heard about the bank. | 我听银行说了 |
[22:50] | They’re gonna take the boat. | 他们准备收走那船 |
[22:55] | Zukie, | 朱姬 |
[22:56] | why don’t you just | 为什么你就不能 |
[22:58] | sew your mouth shut? | 把你的嘴巴给缝上? |
[23:00] | I just told the truth! | 我只是说事实! |
[23:02] | I’m here to help. | 我是来这儿帮忙的 |
[23:04] | Push me again. | 推多我一次 |
[23:07] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[23:09] | So stubborn. | 真是固执 |
[23:11] | -I’m not stubborn. -Yes, you are. | -我没 -你有 |
[23:12] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[23:17] | I have a job offer. | 我有一个工作机会 |
[23:20] | A lot of money. | 钱很多 |
[23:21] | Enough to save the boat. | 足够给银行 保留那艘船 |
[23:23] | Give me your phone. | 给我你的电话 |
[23:26] | Where’s my number? | 怎么没有我的号码? |
[23:27] | It’s not in there. | 我没有存进去 |
[23:29] | Erased it. | 我删除了 |
[23:33] | Can I have my phone, please? | 我能拿回我的手机吗? |
[23:39] | Now it is. | 给你 |
[23:44] | The guy is coming in tomorrow morning. | 那家伙明天一早就来 |
[23:46] | Give me a call if you want to meet him. | 如果你要见他 给我电话 |
[23:49] | Or don’t! | 或者不给 |
[23:56] | Kate, are you gonna call him? | 凯特 你会打给他吗? |
[23:58] | Nope. | 不会 |
[23:59] | He’s right. You’re miserable. | 他是对的 你真令人痛苦 |
[24:01] | You’re making everyone around you miserable. | 你让你周围的人都苦恼 |
[24:04] | Look in the mirror. See that? | 照照镜子 看到吗? |
[24:05] | That is a horrible, miserable face. Yeah? | 那是个可怕 痛苦的脸 对吧? |
[24:07] | You’re gonna end up like one of those old women with 45 cats, smelling like wee. | 你会像那些养有45只猫的老妇人一样 闻起来一股尿骚味 |
[24:11] | -Just take the money. -First of all, that’s disgusting. | -只管拿钱就好 -首先 那真恶心 |
[24:14] | Second of all, why are you on his side? | 其次 为什么你站在他那边? |
[24:17] | See this? A fuel bill. | 看到这个没? 燃油单 |
[24:18] | It needs to get paid. Yeah? | 还没付款的 看到没? |
[24:20] | See this? It needs to get paid, okay? | 看看我 我也是需要工资的 懂不? |
[24:22] | As devastatingly handsome as I am, | 作为高穷帅的我 |
[24:24] | I can’t keep going out on dates with girls saying, “Oh, we having champagne?” | 我不能继续和女孩子约会 如果她们问 “我们有香槟吗?” |
[24:27] | I say, “No, we’re having tap water.” | 我只能说 “没有 我们只有自来水” |
[24:29] | Stop. Be quiet, okay? | 住口 安静 好吗? |
[24:30] | -What? -Okay? | -什么? -好吗? |
[24:32] | “Ngkukwito” 什么? 你疯了吗? | |
[24:34] | All of that. All of that. Yeah. Uh-huh. | 所有一切 所有 |
[24:36] | You were a lot cooler when you were hanging out with sharks. | 当你和鲨鱼约会时你太冷漠了 |
[24:38] | 听好了 亲爱的 你的回避战术现在没用 | |
[24:41] | Kiss and make up. It’s time. | 是时候言归于好了 |
[24:42] | Like it’s that easy, Zukie. | 朱姬 你以为那很容易吗? |
[24:44] | You’re being too hard on Jeff. Meet him halfway. | 你对杰夫太严厉了 见到他的时候让他下 |
[24:45] | 他已经让步了 请你也让下步 | |
[24:47] | Can you just stop, stop, stop, stop talking? | 你能停下吗? 别说了! |
[24:49] | 听着 | |
[24:49] | -Be quiet. -We need the money, Kate. | -安静 -我们需要资金 凯特 |
[24:50] | 安静! | |
[24:52] | 安静! 安静! | |
[24:53] | We need the money. | 我们需要那资金! |
[24:53] | 好的 但我要说的是 对自己诚实 | |
[24:57] | -Take his offer. -No. | -听他的建议 -不 |
[24:59] | -Why not? -Because. | -为什么不? -因为 |
[25:00] | -Because? -Because. That’s why. | -因为什么? -因为所以! |
[25:03] | Because I said because. | 因为我说就是因为 |
[25:06] | Because what? | 因为什么? |
[25:07] | Zukie, because. | 朱姬 拜托 |
[25:09] | Because you’re still in hiding. | 因为你始终在逃避 |
[25:11] | 听着 | |
[25:12] | My Themba lived and died by his choices. | 我的田姆巴是死是活 都是他的选择 |
[25:15] | 我告诉你! | |
[25:16] | I’ve been married to that stubbornness for over 40 years. | 我嫁给那顽固的家伙已经40年了 |
[25:19] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[25:20] | And Themba loved his work. You know… | 田姆巴喜欢他的工作 你知道的 |
[25:22] | 听着 | |
[25:23] | He died on his terms. Not yours, and certainly not mine. | 他为他的队伍牺牲 不是为你的 当然也不是我的 |
[25:28] | Okay? | 懂吗? |
[25:30] | Now go. Go see that boy and give him a big hug for me. | 去吧 去见他吧 帮我给他个拥抱 |
[25:33] | Now you go. | 你去吧 |
[25:34] | 请去和他会面 | |
[25:36] | 我不是说笑的 去和他会面吧 | |
[25:37] | Bye, Zukie. | 拜 朱姬 |
[25:38] | 答应我? | |
[25:40] | Promise. | 保证 |
[27:47] | You have to get right up close, | 你必须保持安全的距离 |
[27:47] | 凯特·马西森 海洋生物学家 | |
[27:49] | and you have to be able to feel them and touch them. | 能感觉到它们 触摸到它们 |
[27:53] | They have to be able to trust you | 它们也会相信你 |
[27:55] | in order to show you who they are | 告诉你 它们是谁 |
[27:57] | and teach you the things that you need to learn. | 教你需要学习的东西 |
[28:00] | And it’s important to get out of the cage… | 最重要的就是走出笼子和它们一起 |
[28:03] | That is amazing. | 太让人吃惊了 |
[28:08] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[28:10] | She’s the only one in the world who does it. | 她是这世上唯一一个敢这么做的人 |
[28:12] | And lives to tell the tale. | 像现实生活中的传说一样 |
[28:25] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[28:26] | Katie Mathieson, William Brady. | 这是凯特·马迪森 这是威廉·布兰迪 |
[28:29] | -Hello. -I am honored. | -你好 -我十分荣幸 |
[28:31] | What you do is quite extraordinary. | 你做的事十分了不起 |
[28:33] | If only my acquisitions managers had your nerve, | 如果我能获得你的专研管理权 |
[28:36] | then I’d be a rich man, | 那我就会变得富有了 |
[28:38] | and I could afford to get married again. | 那我就能负担起我的二婚了 |
[28:40] | -My son Luke. -Hi. Nice to meet you. | -这是我儿子 卢克 -你好 很高兴见到你 |
[28:43] | -And you. -You have beautiful eyebrows, you know. | -我也是 -你的眉毛真好看 |
[28:47] | Stunning. | 超级美 |
[28:48] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[28:51] | Really. Stunning. | 真的 超级美 |
[28:53] | Okay. | 谢谢 |
[28:55] | Sorry. I notice things like that. It’s a compliment. | 不好意思 我说话比较直 真的很美 |
[28:58] | Yeah. I like them, too. | 是啊 我也很喜欢它们 |
[29:00] | Ooh. Can we turn this off? | 这个… 我们能关了它吗? |
[29:01] | Uh-huh. You don’t like compliments. | 好像你不喜欢人家的赞美 |
[29:04] | Hey, let’s sit down. | 我们坐下谈吧 |
[29:06] | Luke, scoot. Come on. | 卢克 快点让位 |
[29:08] | -Okay. -Please. | -好的 -请坐 |
[29:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:14] | -Something to drink? -Yeah. Hot tea. | -喝点什么吗? -一杯热茶 |
[29:20] | Yes, sir? | 好的 先生点些什么呢? |
[29:22] | Anyone else? | 其他人呢? |
[29:23] | One hot tea, please. | 一杯热茶 谢谢 |
[29:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:27] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮到你们什么呢? |
[29:30] | Okay. Let’s cut to the chase. | 好吧 我们开门见山 |
[29:32] | A woman after my own heart. | 有一个女人很符合我要求 |
[29:37] | We | 我们 |
[29:39] | want to dive with great white sharks. | 想和大白鲨一起潜水 |
[29:46] | Good. I know a great place. | 可以 我知道一个很好的地方 |
[29:48] | There’s lots of great cage operators | 那里有很多很好的笼子运营商 |
[29:52] | here in Cape Town, so… | 都在开普敦 所以… |
[29:54] | We want to swim with great white sharks | 我们想要离开笼子 |
[29:56] | outside the cage. | 和大白鲨一起游泳 |
[29:58] | No, no, no. He wants to dive out of the cage. | 不不不 他想在笼子外潜水 |
[30:02] | Yeah, that’s right. Outside of the cage. | 是的 笼子外 |
[30:04] | How many people in the world have done that? | 世上有多少人那样做过? |
[30:06] | You can count them on the fingers of one hand, am I right? | 你能用一只手的一个手指数清它们 对吗? |
[30:09] | That’s an opportunity of a lifetime. | 那是个一生只有一次的机会 |
[30:11] | See, my son here… he lives down here in Cape Town with his mum. | 我儿子在这里 他和他妈住在开普敦 |
[30:14] | She keeps him all wrapped up in bubble wrap. | 她让他都在泡沫世界中生活 |
[30:16] | He’s in the shark capital of the world, and he’s never even seen one. | 他在世界鲨鱼集中场所 但他却从来没见过它们 |
[30:19] | Listen. Hey. Luke, Luke, | 听着 卢克 卢克 |
[30:21] | I want this weekend to be memorable. | 我想要这个周末值得纪念 |
[30:24] | Right. | 是的 |
[30:25] | Well, you don’t just | 那好 你不就是要 |
[30:28] | jump in the water with a great white. | 跳进水里和一只大白鲨玩么 |
[30:31] | You just… | 你只是… |
[30:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:34] | You’re gonna show us how to dive. | 你要做的就是告诉我们如何潜水 |
[30:43] | Okay. I’ve spent ten years studying sharks. | 好的 我花了10年时间研究鲨鱼 |
[30:46] | It’s taken me that long to be able to get outside of a cage and swim. | 才让我能离开笼子和它们一起畅游 |
[30:49] | Well, I’ve got to be back in London | 我必须在周一早晨 |
[30:52] | for business on Monday morning, | 回到伦敦去谈我的生意 |
[30:54] | so you’re gonna have to give us the crash course. | 所以 你必须给我们上堂速成课程 |
[30:57] | Don’t worry. We’re fast learners. | 别担心 我们学的很快的 |
[30:59] | Did you tell them they could get out of the cage? | 是你告诉他们能离开笼子的吗? |
[31:01] | No, no, no. Wait a second. | 没没没 等一下 |
[31:04] | -Jean Paul just here arranged for us to meet. -Jean Francois, sir. | -吉恩·保罗只是安排我们见面 -我叫吉恩·弗朗索瓦 |
[31:07] | My name is Jean Francois. Call me Jeff, if you want. | 我叫吉恩·弗朗索瓦 你可以叫我杰夫 如果你喜欢的话 |
[31:09] | Forgive me. Jeff arranged for us to meet. | 对不起 杰夫安排我们在这里会面 |
[31:12] | But you’re the real deal here, Kate. | 真正原因是因为你在这里 凯特 |
[31:14] | You’re the reason I’m here. | 也就是我在这里的原因 |
[31:15] | Anybody can point a camera, with respect, | 任何人都能拿相机摄影 |
[31:18] | and take a picture, right, Luke? | 拍几张图片 对吧 卢克? |
[31:20] | You, on the other hand, are the real deal. | 另一方面 你才是我想去的原因 |
[31:24] | Nobody else in the world does what you do. | 没有人能和你一样 |
[31:27] | You’re the essential element here, Kate. | 你在这方面是顶尖的 凯特 |
[31:30] | I have done my research, | 我已经完成了我的研究 |
[31:32] | and I’m willing to offer you 100,000 euros | 如果你愿意和我一起潜水 |
[31:35] | if you will dive with me | 我愿意向你提供10万欧元作为佣金 |
[31:38] | so that I can get out of the cage | 那样我就能离开笼子 |
[31:40] | and swim with great white sharks. | 和鲨鱼一起畅游海底世界 |
[31:42] | Don’t worry. I know what I’m doing in the water… | 别担心 我知道在水里我应该怎么做… |
[31:45] | Dad, please. Not the spiel. | 老爸 拜托 这不是游戏 |
[31:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢提醒 |
[31:49] | I’m Trionic certified. | 我有证书的 |
[31:52] | I have performed surgery on myself | 我曾在南太平洋 50英尺深的水域 |
[31:54] | in 50-foot seas in the Southern Ocean. | 自己对自己做过手术 |
[31:56] | It’s a long story. I’ll tell you about it later. | 说来话长 我以后再告诉你 |
[31:59] | I have also spent a week in a decompression chamber | 我也曾试过被困在宰海卜的蓝洞里 |
[32:01] | after being stuck in the Blue Hole at Dahab, which was not my fault. | 出来后在减压室训练了一个星期 但那不是我的错误导致的 |
[32:05] | He had James Cameron rescue him. | 他被詹姆斯·卡梅隆救了 |
[32:07] | Name-dropper. | 别恭维我了 |
[32:09] | But, hey, I’m not ashamed of that. | 但我不以此为荣 |
[32:10] | You want the best in the world alongside you | 当你到达极致时 |
[32:13] | when you’re pushing the envelope. | 你想要世界上最好的都围绕着你 |
[32:14] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是你为什么在这里 |
[32:16] | Swimming with sharks, for me… | 最终结果是 为我 |
[32:18] | that is the ultimate. | 和鲨鱼同游 |
[32:20] | It’s putting your courage on the line, right? | 这是对你胆量的一个考验 是吧? |
[32:24] | First of all, it’s not about courage, | 首先 这不是什么勇气 胆量 |
[32:27] | it’s about trust. | 是相互信任 |
[32:29] | Well, I trust you | 是啊 我相信你 |
[32:31] | to put me in the water with a great white shark. | 能让我在水里和大白鲨同游 |
[32:39] | Okay, well, even if | 好吧 即使 |
[32:41] | I would fathom this idea, | 我能理解这种想法 |
[32:44] | it’s the absolute wrong time of the year. | 但今年这个时候绝对不行 |
[32:47] | It’s mating season, and when sharks mate, they bite, | 现在是交配季节 当鲨鱼交配的时候 它们会咬任何东西 |
[32:50] | and you do not want to be in the water when that happens. | 当然你也不会想在那种情况下下水的 |
[32:53] | I don’t wanna mate with a shark. | 我可不想和鲨鱼交配 |
[32:55] | I just wanna swim with one. | 我只是想和它们一起游泳 |
[32:57] | I’m prepared to sign a release. | 我准备召开个新闻发布会 |
[33:00] | I am prepared to wire you the money up front | 我准备提前给你资金 |
[33:02] | so you can buy yourself a new pair of jellies | 这样你就能买一双新的胶鞋给你自己 |
[33:05] | -or whatever they call them… -They call them flip-flops, Dad. | -不管你怎么称呼它… -老爸 那个鞋子叫潜水蛙鞋 |
[33:07] | Don’t interrupt your father when he is doing a deal. | 别在你老爸谈生意的时候打断他的话 |
[33:10] | Okay? Watch and learn. | 行不? 认真聆听学习 |
[33:12] | My boat’s out of the water anyway. | 再说我的船已经离水维修去了 |
[33:15] | I’m having them fix it overnight. | 我一晚上就会把它修好 |
[33:17] | 我会说服她的 我们会离开笼子进到水里的 | |
[33:21] | Okay. All I’m gonna guarantee you are seals. | 好吧 我只能向你保证你能看到海豹 |
[33:24] | Okay? Now, if I find a good shark… | 怎样? 如果我找到只温顺的鲨鱼… |
[33:26] | and I say if… | 我是说如果 |
[33:27] | 我会说服她的 我们会离开笼子进到水里的 | |
[33:28] | I might let you out of the cage. | 我会让你们离开笼子 |
[33:30] | But it’s absolutely my call. | 但绝对要听我指挥 |
[33:33] | Okay? So, | 行不? 那… |
[33:36] | if that sounds like a deal that you wanna make, | 如果你觉得那样可以的话 那我们就成交 |
[33:39] | then I’m more than happy to take you out | 我也会很开心带你们出笼 |
[33:41] | and maybe show you some sharks. | 和鲨鱼一起畅游海底 |
[33:46] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[33:48] | -Sounds like we have a deal. -Deal. | -同意不? -同意 |
[33:50] | Cheers. Here’s to swimming with great whites. | 干杯 为能与大白鲨同游干杯 |
[33:53] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[33:55] | No. No alcohol. No alcohol. Bad luck. | 不不不 不喝酒 不喝酒 会走霉运的 |
[33:59] | Is that a French thing? | 这是法国习俗吗? |
[34:01] | Champagne all around, then. | 那改用香槟咯 |
[34:08] | So you contacted him? | 所以你才联系他的? |
[34:10] | Well, it’s through a friend of a friend. | 是的 通过一个朋友的朋友 |
[34:12] | Okay. And it didn’t even occur to you | 好的 甚至没有提及到 |
[34:15] | that I haven’t been in the water for about a year? | 我有一年时间没有下水了 |
[34:18] | It’s like a bicycle. | 这就像骑单车 |
[34:19] | When you know it, you never forget it. | 当你学会了 就不会忘记 |
[34:22] | Well, you make it sound so easy. | 你说起来好像很简单一样 |
[34:23] | It is. | 那当然 |
[34:25] | Let the guy swim with sharks, I film it, | 让那家伙和鲨鱼同游 我来拍摄 |
[34:27] | he shows it to his friends or whatever. | 他向他的朋友展示或者其他什么什么 |
[34:30] | What do I care? | 我关心干什么呢? |
[34:33] | Take the money. | 去拿钱吧 |
[34:35] | Okay, I’ll take the money. | 好的 我会拿下那笔钱 |
[34:37] | But let me tell you something. | 但我要告诉你 |
[34:38] | I decide if he gets out of the cage. | 我决定他是否能离开笼子 |
[34:40] | -Okay, boss. -Good. | -好的 凯司令 -好 |
[34:43] | We serve the boat, and we go back where we belong… | 为了我们的船 我们将回到我们该去的地方 |
[34:45] | far from here, closer to nature. | 远离这里 接近自然 |
[34:48] | And I make this movie about you and the sharks, | 我打算为这部关于你和鲨鱼的电影 |
[34:51] | and I call it Mysteries of the Deep. | 命名为 深海奥秘 |
[34:53] | What? | 怎么了? |
[34:55] | Mysteries of the Deep? | 深海奥秘? |
[34:57] | I like it. It’s catchy. | 我喜欢 这名字能吸引人注意 |
[34:59] | You can’t come up with something better than that? | 你就不能想个更好的名字吗? |
[35:02] | What you say? | 你说呢? |
[35:04] | I say I need Tommy. | 我说我需要汤米 |
[35:05] | He already said yes. | 他已经同意了 |
[35:07] | How did I know you would say that? | 我怎么你说的是不是真的? |
[35:10] | ‘Cause you’ve known me so long. | 因为你认识我很久了 你明白我的 |
[35:15] | Hey. What about Legend of the Deep? | 深海传奇 这个名字怎么样? |
[35:17] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[35:19] | Of course, you’re the legend, no? | 当然 你的传奇 不好么? |
[35:22] | You’re so cheesy. | 你太天真了 |
[35:24] | Well, I’m French. I like cheese. | 当然 我是法国人 我喜欢芝士 |
[35:31] | No! | 不 |
[35:32] | Legend of the Deep. | 深海传奇 |
[35:33] | No. | 不 |
[35:34] | -Well… -Get off. | -那好… -下去 |
[35:37] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[35:46] | 海豹岛 | |
[35:48] | 当晚 | |
[36:08] | Guys, we don’t have a lot of time. | 伙计们 我们没多少时间 |
[36:10] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[36:12] | Let’s move. Move it. | 我们出发吧 快 |
[36:18] | Come on. Hurry up. | 快点 快点 |
[36:20] | Come on. Step it up. | 快点 穿好来 |
[36:22] | It’s a 20-minute swim to Seal Island, | 只有20分钟时间游去海豹岛 |
[36:24] | if the sharks don’t get you first. | 前提是你遇不到鲨鱼 |
[36:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:27] | Let’s go. We’ve gotta move. | 快点 我们要出发了 |
[36:29] | We’ve gotta move. | 出发了 |
[36:30] | Yeah, yeah. I’m coming. | 好的 好的 我来了 |
[36:32] | Come on, boy. | 快点 |
[36:34] | Wait up, old man. I’m coming. | 等等 老头 我来了 |
[36:39] | Come on, boy. You’re a bit slow there. | 快点 你太慢了 |
[36:41] | Come on, boss. We can’t wait for him. | 快点 老板 我们不能等他 |
[36:44] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 走 |
[36:53] | Come on, boy. Move. You’re not going for a stroll on the beach. | 快点 快 你不是在沙滩散步 |
[36:57] | We’re poachers, man, not shell collectors. | 我们是来盗猎的 不是来收集贝壳的 |
[36:59] | Come on. Let’s make some money, eh? | 快点 我都能看到钱了 |
[37:02] | You did it, boy. There you go, eh? | 你做到了 快 |
[37:47] | Patrol, come in. | 巡逻队 听到吗? |
[37:49] | Patrol is receiving. Go ahead. | 巡逻队收到 请讲 |
[37:52] | We’ve got a white Toyota pickup out at Miller’s Point, yeah? | 我们发现一辆白色丰田皮卡停在米勒海滩 |
[37:55] | Any plates? Over. | 有护板么? 完毕 |
[37:56] | No plates. Looks like abalone poachers. Over. | 没护板 看起来像鲍鱼盗猎者的车 完毕 |
[38:00] | But if they’re out to Seal Island, | 但如果他们进入了海豹岛 |
[38:02] | there’s a 50-50 chance they’re not making it back, | 只有一半机会能回来了 |
[38:04] | -so send a tow truck, yeah? -Okay. Will do. | -所以叫辆拖车过来 -好的 |
[38:40] | We’ll get good money for that. | 我们会得到很多钱的 |
[38:42] | There’s plenty down there. | 这里鲍鱼十分充足 |
[38:47] | Hey, I’ve got a nice big one over here. | 瞧 我找到一个超大鲍鱼 |
[38:50] | That’s a nice fat one. | 这只鲍鱼真是肥大啊 |
[39:12] | Come on, boys. | 快点 伙计们 |
[39:15] | We’ve got enough. | 我们拿够了 |
[39:17] | Let’s head back to land. | 我们游回岸上 |
[39:19] | Come on, come on. Let’s go. | 快点 快点 我们走 |
[39:20] | We don’t have a lot of time, boys. | 我们没多少时间 |
[39:23] | Wait up! | 等等 |
[39:24] | Come on, boy! Hurry up! | 快点 快点啊! |
[39:26] | The car’s waiting for you there. | 车在那边等你呢 |
[39:29] | Wait! | 等等 |
[39:32] | Hurry up. Don’t fall behind. | 快点 别落后了 |
[39:34] | Hey, guys! | 哥们! |
[39:38] | Slow down! | 慢点! |
[39:40] | Come on, boy! | 快点! |
[39:41] | Wait up for me! | 等等我! |
[39:44] | Swim, man, swim. Come on! | 游 哥们 快游 |
[39:47] | Hey, guys, slow down! | 伙计们 慢点 |
[39:52] | Hey, wait up! | 等等 |
[40:16] | Hey, guys! | 哥们! |
[40:20] | Come on, guys, stop. | 快点 哥们 |
[40:22] | Stop messing around, guys. | 别离队了 哥们 |
[41:04] | -Here you go. -I’ve got it. | -给你 -我抓稳了 |
[41:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:33] | Whale watch, huh? | 观赏鲸鱼 是吗? |
[41:35] | Don’t ask, don’t tell. | 别问也别说 |
[41:36] | Whale season’s over. | 现在不是鲸鱼季节 |
[41:38] | It says so on your license, I believe. | 根据你的经验 我相信 |
[41:40] | I’m gonna have to bury you under a flower bush, I see. | 我将来要把你安葬在花丛下面 |
[41:47] | 给 拿着 | |
[41:50] | 不 我不能要这个 | |
[41:51] | 宝贝 拿着 会给你带来好运的 | |
[41:53] | 朱姬 你应该自己留着它 | |
[41:56] | 田姆巴会想要你带着的 拿着吧 | |
[42:03] | Be safe out there. | 一路顺风 |
[42:05] | 谢谢 | |
[42:18] | Yeah. Park here. | 是啊 停那儿 |
[42:22] | Thank you. Here you go. | 谢谢 钥匙给你 |
[42:24] | -Morning. -Hello. | -早上好 -你好 |
[42:26] | -This yours? -Yep. | -这是你的? -是的 |
[42:32] | Kind of cozy. | 感觉很舒适 |
[42:34] | -Yep. -But she’s seaworthy, yeah? | -是的 -但它还能出航吧? |
[42:36] | Yep. | 是的 |
[42:40] | We don’t need the tanks. | 我们不需要这些氧气瓶 |
[42:44] | I thought we were going underwater. | 我以为我们会下水 |
[42:46] | You’re going in a cage, | 你会进到笼子里 |
[42:48] | so I’ll send you down a line. | 我用绳子放你下去 |
[42:50] | And if I let you out of the cage, | 然而 如果我让你离开笼子 |
[42:53] | you’re gonna free dive. | 你就能自由潜水 |
[42:54] | Sharks don’t like bubbles. | 鲨鱼不喜欢泡影 |
[42:56] | Okay. Cool. | 好的 不错 |
[42:57] | Well, I’m good to hold my breath for about three minutes. | 我憋气能憋大概3分钟 |
[43:01] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[43:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:04] | He’s been practicing in the bath. | 他一直在浴缸里练习 |
[43:08] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[43:11] | Dick. | 妈的 |
[43:18] | -Hey. Tommy. -Hey. William. | -你好 汤米 -你好 威廉 |
[43:20] | -Nice to meet you. -Hey. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[43:21] | -Hi. Tommy. -Hi. | -你好 汤米 -你好 |
[43:23] | -Hi, guys. Good to see you again. -Hi, Jeff. How are you? | -伙计们 很高兴又见到你们 -杰夫 你好吗? |
[43:28] | Did you tell him he could smoke? | 是你告诉他这能吸烟的吗? |
[43:31] | No smoking on the boat. | 船上不能吸烟! |
[43:33] | -Hmm? -No smoking. | -什么? -不能吸烟 |
[43:35] | I paid to dive with sharks, not to quit smoking, right? | 我付钱去和鲨鱼潜水 不是付钱戒烟 对吧? |
[43:39] | Come on. Didn’t you fly here for 12 hours? | 拜托 你是不是飞了12小时才到这里? |
[43:41] | Did you smoke? | 你吸烟吗? |
[43:43] | Got my own plane, honey. I smoke on my own plane, okay? | 坐我自己的飞机 在我自己的飞机里抽烟 明白不? |
[43:46] | Well, I got my own boat, honey. No smoking. | 是的 但这是我的船 不能吸烟 |
[43:48] | -Mm. Mm-mm… -Whoa, whoa. Please. | -嗯嗯嗯 -别抽了 |
[43:50] | -Ask nicely. -Dad, come on. | -诚恳点 -老爸 别抽了 |
[43:52] | Don’t be a dick. | 别做个混蛋 |
[43:53] | Dad, don’t be a dick. Just put it out. | 爸 别做个混蛋 灭了它 |
[43:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[43:57] | Look, okay. If it means so much to you all, | 好的 如果你们觉得那样不好 |
[44:00] | there you go. | 那我就不抽 |
[44:02] | Okay? But I’m warning you all, | 好了吧? 但我警告你们 |
[44:04] | I’m gonna get cranky. | 我会变古怪的 |
[44:18] | Breakfast! | 吃早餐了! |
[44:24] | Hey, Jeff! | 杰夫! |
[44:26] | -Hey, you want a beer? You want one? -No, thanks. | -你要喝一罐啤酒吗? -不喝 谢谢 |
[44:29] | I’ll have one. | 我要一罐 |
[44:30] | -You want one? -Yeah. | -你要一罐? -是的 |
[44:32] | Go on then. Don’t drink it all at once. | 喝吧 但别一次喝完 |
[44:49] | Here you go, mate. | 给你 伙计 |
[44:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:52] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[44:54] | Cheers. Here’s to swimming with sharks. | 干杯 为与鲨鱼同游干杯 |
[45:00] | All right. Here’s one. Think before you answer. | 好的 这样 回答前仔细想 |
[45:03] | How do you outswim a shark? | 你怎么才能游赢鲨鱼 |
[45:05] | You don’t. You just have to outswim the chap next to you. | 不需要 只需要游赢你旁边的家伙 |
[45:10] | -You heard that one. -Who hasn’t? | -你听过这个故事 -谁没听过呢? |
[45:12] | Yeah. Right. | 那是那是 |
[45:22] | Jeff, this cage… it’s pretty sturdy, right? | 杰夫 这些笼子… 稳固吗? |
[45:24] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[45:26] | What about this? | 这是什么? |
[45:28] | What’s this for? | 是干什么的? |
[45:29] | Just in case? | 以防万一? |
[45:31] | Well, you know, sometimes shit happens. | 你知道的 偶尔会发生些事情 |
[45:33] | Well, does shit happen a lot? | 那些事经常发生吗? |
[45:35] | You mean with Kate? | 你说和凯特一起的时候? |
[45:37] | Shit is happening all the time, my friend. | 每时每刻都发生呢 朋友 |
[45:59] | Tommy, the head is clogged. | 汤米 船头归我管啦 |
[46:02] | Take care of it, please. | 照顾好他们 |
[46:03] | -Got it, skipper. -Thanks. | -知道了 船长 -谢谢 |
[46:23] | Go. Go, go, go, go. | 快快快快 |
[46:25] | Turn the whole pad. You’ll clear it. | 整个都翻转 你就能扫光它们 |
[46:28] | Turn it towards you, like the reins of a horse. | 转向你自己 就像骑马控制缰绳一样 |
[46:34] | -Give me a turn. -No! No! Wait! | -我来玩 -不 不 等下! |
[46:36] | -It’s mine! -I got it. Please. | -这是我的! -我能搞定 |
[46:48] | Luke, get out here! Dolphins! | 卢克 别去那 海豚 |
[46:54] | Look here. | 过来看 |
[46:57] | How’s that? | 怎么样? |
[47:00] | Oh, man. Are there always so many? | 天啊 它们总是成群结队吗? |
[47:02] | No. This is rare. This is good. | 不 这是比赛 很不错哦 |
[47:06] | They’re so close. | 它们很接近 |
[47:08] | They love surfing the wake. | 它们热爱冲浪 |
[47:10] | Does the boat ever hit them? | 我们的船撞到过它们吗? |
[47:12] | Only the dumb ones. | 只有那些愚蠢的才会 |
[47:20] | How do you make a woman make a noise like a dolphin? | 你是怎么让女人叫起来像海豚叫声的? |
[47:22] | -How? -You stick your willy | -怎么才能? -你只要对准 |
[47:23] | just near her bum, and she goes, “Aa-ah, ah-ah.” | 她们的屁股撸管 她们就会”啊-啊 啊-啊”叫了 |
[47:25] | That’s terrible. | 那样很恐怖 |
[47:28] | Kate doesn’t laugh at that either. Don’t laugh. Not funny. | 凯特都不会笑 别笑 不好玩 |
[47:56] | This is good. | 这里很好啊 |
[48:06] | Okay. Ready? Go. | 好了 准备 放 |
[48:22] | Want a taste? Try it. | 尝尝? 试下吧 |
[48:24] | No. I’m good. | 不 我不要 |
[48:26] | Sharkies love it. | 鲨鱼们喜欢这个 |
[48:28] | Kate’s been talking to them for years in sharkie language, | 这几年 凯特用鲨鱼的语言和它们交谈 |
[48:31] | asking what they’re favorite flavor is, | 问它们最喜欢什么口味 |
[48:33] | and this, my friend, is it. | 就这种 朋友 你觉得呢? |
[48:35] | Yeah. Blood. That’s beautiful. | 是啊 血腥的 那真恶心 |
[48:37] | Chunks. Yeah. If you want, we can keep the leftovers, | 大块的 如果你喜欢 我们会把残羹 |
[48:40] | have a romantic candlelit dinner for two later. | 作为你的浪漫二人烛光晚餐 |
[48:43] | As appealing as that is, I’ll pass, thanks. | 那一定恶心死了 我就算了 谢谢 |
[48:55] | Where are the sharks? | 鲨鱼都去哪了? |
[48:57] | I thought they were guaranteed. | 你保证过的哦 |
[49:00] | Well, sharks | 鲨鱼啊 |
[49:02] | are extremely intelligent, | 它们绝顶聪明 |
[49:05] | but they haven’t quite figured out how to RSVP. | 但它们还没弄明白如何查看请帖 |
[49:09] | But what I did guarantee you were seals. | 但我保证的是你能看到海豹 |
[49:12] | There you go. | 看吧 |
[49:13] | You sure delivered there. | 你确定在那儿 |
[49:15] | I did. 47,000 of them. | 是的 有四万七千头海豹 |
[49:19] | Well, 100K to swim with a seal. | 哇 我花10万只是来和海豹游泳的 |
[49:23] | Lucky me. | 真是幸运啊 |
[49:25] | Nice. | 很好 |
[49:28] | How you like the 5D? | 你很喜欢你的佳能5D? |
[49:29] | -I like it. -Can I have a look? | -非常喜欢 -我能看看嘛? |
[49:32] | Yeah. Definitely. Here. | 当然可以 给你 |
[49:34] | I’ll just go and get changed. | 我去换件衣服 |
[49:36] | I’ve got my eye on it, but a bit pricey. | 我有我的眼睛就够了 这个有点贵 |
[49:39] | Oh, yeah. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[49:40] | You’ve got a good eye. | 你很有天分嘛 |
[49:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:47] | Shall I have a go? | 我能看看吗? |
[49:49] | S’il vous pla?t. | 麻烦了 |
[49:53] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[49:55] | Oh, did I pay for this? | 是我付钱买的吗? |
[49:59] | Right. So I’ll take a thousand pictures, yeah? | 好的 那我要拍几千张照片 |
[50:01] | I get one in focus, and ya-da, I’m a photographer. | 我对着一个焦点 然后按下快门 我就成了摄影师 |
[50:04] | Is that it? | 是这样吗? |
[50:05] | A bit more complicated than that. | 比这个更复杂 |
[50:07] | Yeah? You think? | 是吗? 你觉得呢? |
[50:08] | Here you go. | 拍给你看看 |
[50:10] | There you are. Check them out. | 给你 好好欣赏欣赏 |
[50:12] | Hang on a minute. How come you get to smoke? | 等等 你怎么能吸烟? |
[50:15] | I know the owner. | 我认识船长 |
[50:17] | Give us one, then? Come on, mate. | 给我一支 拜托 兄弟 |
[50:24] | -Promise him more. -Yeah, man. | -答应他 -是 老兄 |
[50:25] | He’s a funny guy. | 他是一个有趣的家伙 |
[50:27] | Can I say something? | 我能说些什么吗? |
[50:30] | When you’re shooting with backlight, you need to change some settings. | 当你背光拍摄 你必须改变些设置 |
[50:32] | -Yeah? -And as for composition, you’ve got none. | -是吗? -至于构图方面 完全没有 |
[50:35] | Nice. What do you wanna do? You wanna score the goal, | 很好 你打算做什么? 你想要拍摄得更好 |
[50:38] | or do you want to be the guy who takes the picture of the guy scoring the goal? | 还是你想要成为那个照片中的成功者 |
[50:42] | -Save it. -Live a bit, babe. | -省省吧 -现实点 宝宝 |
[50:44] | This kid, right? You take him to a hooker, | 这个孩子 你带他去嫖娼 |
[50:46] | he’d take photographs of the hooker. | 就他拍那些妓女的图片 |
[50:48] | My fault. It’s the way I brought them up. They’re all spoiled rotten. | 我的错 这是我教会他的 他给宠坏了 |
[50:52] | That’s what happens when you bring up kids who don’t need to earn a living. | 事实就是 你养大的孩子 他不知道如何去谋生 |
[50:56] | Bullshit. I grew up with no money, and I’m a photographer. | 胡扯 我生在平穷家庭 但我确是个摄影师 |
[50:59] | Yeah? Okay. | 是吗? 好的 |
[51:01] | Luke, tell the frog prince here | 卢克 告诉这个青蛙王子 |
[51:03] | how much money you think you can actually make | 你认为你通过这个业余摄影师 |
[51:05] | -What did you just call me? -from this hobby photography? | -你刚刚叫我什么? -获得多少实际回报? |
[51:07] | -Sorry? -I didn’t hear it. | -什么? -我没听清 |
[51:10] | Hey, hey. I’m just joking, mate. | 我只是开玩笑 老兄 |
[51:12] | Don’t start this shit with me. | 别和我开这种玩笑 |
[51:14] | There’s no shit. I’m just having a laugh. | 只是个玩笑 只想让你们笑 |
[51:15] | Don’t talk like that. It’s about respect, okay? | 别那样说话 这叫尊重他人 懂不? |
[51:19] | I apologize. Yeah? I’m just making a stupid joke. | 我感到抱歉 我不该开这种愚蠢的玩笑 |
[51:22] | I’m stupid, making a stupid joke. | 我太蠢了 开个愚蠢的玩笑 |
[51:23] | I don’t like your joke. | 我不喜欢你的玩笑 |
[51:32] | Is he always like that? | 他总是这样吗? |
[51:34] | This is a good day. | 今天不错了 |
[51:35] | He usually is a ten-out-of-ten prick. | 平时他是个十足十的混蛋 |
[51:39] | Lucky you. | 恭喜你啊 |
[51:50] | -Why the tapping? -They like the sound. | -为什么敲打出声音? -它们喜欢这声音 |
[51:52] | They’ll come, and you’ll see. Keep going. | 它们会来的 你会看到的 继续 |
[52:03] | Open ocean, | 开放的海洋 |
[52:05] | you, me… | 你 我… |
[52:07] | Brings back good memories. | 让我想起过去美好的回忆 |
[52:14] | The funny thing about memories is… | 最搞笑的回忆是 |
[52:18] | you remember the good ones and forget the shitty. | 你能记得美好的 忘记槽糕的 |
[52:21] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[52:23] | And there were a lot of shitty ones, huh? | 然而却有许多糟糕的回忆 不是吗? |
[52:27] | I think… That pan again? | 我又想起那盘子了 |
[52:30] | What, shitty? | 什么? 讨厌 |
[52:32] | No. I mean… | 不是 我的意思是… |
[52:35] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我说什么 |
[52:56] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我说什么 |
[53:04] | Where’s your ring? | 你的戒指呢? |
[53:07] | Sorry. I was broke. | 抱歉 我丢了 |
[53:14] | Oh, gosh. | 天呐 |
[53:32] | Where’s your ring? | 你的戒指呢? |
[53:38] | Incoming! | 来了! |
[53:41] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[53:47] | Bring him back. | 弄他回来 |
[53:55] | How big do you think he is? | 你认为它有多大条? |
[53:57] | About three meters. | 大概3米长 |
[53:58] | -Are you seeing this? -Yeah, I got him. | -你看过这个吗? -是的 我抓到它了 |
[54:00] | Come on, boy! | 来吧 |
[54:04] | -Big, man. She’s big. -Look at her mouth! | -很大 老兄 它很大条 -看它的嘴巴 |
[54:10] | God, she’s gorgeous. | 上帝 它真性感! |
[54:14] | -She’s beautiful. -She’s a he. | -它真漂亮 -是雄性的 |
[54:15] | How do you know it’s a male? | 你怎么知道它是雄性的? |
[54:17] | ‘Cause I can see claspers on his anal fins. | 因为我能看到它肛门附近的生殖器 |
[54:19] | Essentially, that’s like two penises. | 本质上 那个东西像两根阴茎一样 |
[54:27] | All right! | 好吧! |
[54:29] | This isn’t the good one. | 这条不温顺 |
[54:33] | So sharks have really sensitive snouts. | 鲨鱼有个很敏感的鼻子 |
[54:37] | So they can actually feel your heart rate. | 它们能嗅出你的心率 |
[54:40] | So they sense nervousness. | 它们一旦觉得紧张 |
[54:42] | Wow! Look at those teeth! | 快看它那些牙齿! |
[54:46] | She’s beautiful. Look at her fins. | 它真漂亮 看它的鱼鳍 |
[54:49] | -Let’s go! -Let’s do it. | -我们去吧! -去吧 |
[55:55] | No pressure, huh? | 不会有压力的 对吧? |
[56:05] | If you want, I can go in the water first, | 如果你想 我可以先下水 |
[56:07] | just to check things out. | 只是去检查检查 |
[56:09] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[56:11] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[56:14] | Aren’t you scared they’re gonna mistake you for food? | 你是害怕它们会错误的把你当成食物吗? |
[56:54] | Here you go. | 接着 |
[56:58] | Have fun down there. | 在下面玩的开心 |
[57:05] | Welcome back, my wealthy friends. | 欢迎回来 我的富有朋友 |
[57:08] | Step inside, step inside. | 慢慢进来 慢慢进来 |
[57:09] | Mind your head on here. | 介意你的头在这里吗? |
[57:11] | Have hands and feet in the cage at all times | 任何时候都保持手脚都在笼子里 |
[57:14] | in case our friends get curious. | 以防万一我们的朋友好奇起来 |
[59:03] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[59:06] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:01:59] | Was it nice? | 很美吧? |
[1:02:01] | Shark’s gone. | 鲨鱼游走了 |
[1:02:06] | -Up with the cage. -All right. | -把笼子拉上来 -好的 |
[1:02:14] | Oh, I’m freezing! | 我冷死了 |
[1:02:16] | That was amazing. | 刚刚真是棒极了 |
[1:02:17] | I got good shots. | 我拍到些好东西 |
[1:02:20] | -Kate, that was great. Thanks. -Good. | -凯特 刚才真棒 谢谢 -好的 |
[1:02:24] | Okay. Great. | 好的 真棒 |
[1:02:26] | Ah. What happened to that shark? | 那条鲨鱼怎么了? |
[1:02:29] | Well, we just call them in. | 我们只是引它过来 |
[1:02:31] | Whether or not they stay is up to them. | 停不停留由它们决定 |
[1:02:34] | -Why not feeding them? -No, we don’t feed sharks. | -为什么不喂食它们? -不 我们不喂食鲨鱼 |
[1:02:36] | Huh? No shit. That’s why they’re not hanging around. | 什么? 靠 这就是为什么它们不停留 |
[1:02:39] | We don’t want them to think the boat is the food. | 我们不想让它们认为这艘船是食物 |
[1:02:41] | That’s how accidents happen. | 这也是事故为什么发生的原因 |
[1:02:42] | You’re chucking in a fish head and then waiting for them | 你抛出鱼头引诱它们过来 |
[1:02:46] | to come after it before you snatch it away… that’s torture. | 却又拿走它们的食物 那很残忍 |
[1:02:48] | That’s against the Geneva Convention. | 那是违背日内瓦公约的 |
[1:02:50] | Well, don’t worry. We’ll find you sharks. | 别担心 我们会找到你的鲨鱼的 |
[1:02:52] | -This is our job. -How deeply reassuring. | -这是我们的工作 -如何深感放心啊! |
[1:02:55] | Tommy, bring out your girlfriend. | 汤米 拿你女朋友出来 |
[1:02:57] | Hey, sexy. | 你好 性感佳丽 |
[1:03:00] | -What is that? -This is my baby. | -这是什么? -这是我的宝贝 |
[1:03:02] | “Stop looking at my bottom.” | “别盯着我的下体看” |
[1:03:04] | You don’t have a bottom any more. | 你都没有下体部分 |
[1:03:11] | Tommy, put it in. | 汤米 丢下去 |
[1:03:13] | It’s going in. | 丢下去了 |
[1:03:19] | -Luke! -Yeah? | -卢克! -啥事? |
[1:03:20] | Get out your camera. You’re gonna wanna get this. | 拿着你的相机 你会想拍摄这些的 |
[1:03:22] | -Got it. -Good. | -知道了 -好的 |
[1:03:26] | We’re gonna circle around the launch pad. | 我们准别围着发射台绕几圈 |
[1:03:30] | Okay. I’ll keep an eye on the depth. | 好的 我会时刻注意的 |
[1:03:36] | Looking good. | 看起来很不错 |
[1:03:39] | Luke, get low. Get low. | 卢克 低点 低点 |
[1:03:42] | Put the decoy in the bottom of your frame. | 把镜头靠在围板上 |
[1:03:45] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:03:52] | Ease off, just a whisker. Give her just a little bit. | 慢点开 一点点移动 给它一点时间 |
[1:03:54] | You telling me how to drive now? | 你在教我怎么驾驶是吗? |
[1:03:58] | I mean, are you serious? | 我是说 你当真? |
[1:04:01] | Kate, are you serious? | 凯特 你当真? |
[1:04:02] | How long do we have to tool around with him | 我们要用这个工具围绕它多久 |
[1:04:04] | in a car with the others looking for a shark? | 才能等到鲨鱼到来? |
[1:04:06] | However long it takes. | 不管用多久时间 |
[1:04:08] | Shut up, Dad. | 老爸 别吵 |
[1:04:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Check it out. | 快看 快看 |
[1:04:20] | Suicidal seal, 4:00. | 4点钟方位有条准备自杀的海豹 |
[1:04:22] | Where? | 哪里? |
[1:04:31] | You see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[1:04:32] | Cool! | 真酷! |
[1:04:34] | That’s how long. | 这才多久啊 |
[1:04:35] | -I saw that. -He’s devouring him! | -我看到了 -它狼吞了它 |
[1:04:46] | -You got it? -Yeah, I got it. | -你拍到没? -是的 拍到了 |
[1:04:51] | -Hey, Jeff, take a look at that. -Check it out. | -杰夫 看看这张 -让我看看 |
[1:04:53] | Wow. That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我想要的 |
[1:04:56] | -That was insane. -Oh, look at all those seal pieces. | -刚刚真疯狂 -看看那些给咬碎的海报尸体 |
[1:04:59] | Hey, look, very few people get to see that. | 快看 很少人能看到这种场面 |
[1:05:03] | -Tommy, drop anchor. -All right, skipper. | -汤米 把锚抛下去 -好的 船长 |
[1:05:06] | You wanna grab her? | 你想抓住它吗? |
[1:05:08] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[1:05:10] | I’ll do it. | 我来捞起它吧 |
[1:05:12] | No. No, no, no. I’ve got it. | 不用不用 我来捞 |
[1:05:13] | Here. You take pictures. | 拿着 你来拍照 |
[1:05:15] | That’s my girlfriend. | 那是我的女朋友 |
[1:05:18] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:05:20] | Oh, she’s too far out. | 它离得太远了 |
[1:05:22] | It’s coming. Just paddle in the water. | 飘过来了 拍打下水面 |
[1:05:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:05:29] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[1:05:31] | Careful. There’s little sharks down there. | 小心点 下面有条小鲨鱼 |
[1:05:36] | No! What was that? | 靠 你干什么? |
[1:05:40] | There’s sharks down there. | 下面有条鲨鱼 |
[1:05:42] | You gotta watch out, be careful. | 你必须小心 小心点 |
[1:05:44] | -Exactly! -Not okay? | -真的! -不好? |
[1:05:45] | -No. -I’m sorry. | -不 -对不起 |
[1:05:47] | -It’s yours. -Sorry. Hey, it’s my girlfriend. | -它是你的 -抱歉 这是我女朋友 |
[1:05:49] | That was seriously uncool. | 刚才真不爽 |
[1:05:51] | There’s no comedy on this boat. | 船上不准嬉闹 |
[1:06:08] | Seems like he’s hunting. | 看上去它像是在捕猎 |
[1:06:10] | What do you think? Huh? | 你认为呢? |
[1:06:12] | -Let’s do it. -Let’s do it. | -我们下水吧 -下水吧 |
[1:06:15] | Let’s get in. Let’s get in the water. | 都进来 我们要下水了 |
[1:06:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:06:20] | Luke, let’s do it. | 卢克 走吧 |
[1:06:23] | Get in your wet suit. | 穿上你的潜水服 |
[1:06:34] | So you sure about this? | 你确定要下水? |
[1:06:35] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t I be? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[1:06:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:06:39] | Visibility’s getting worse. | 可见度越来越差了 |
[1:06:41] | Obviously he’s not a player. | 显然它现在不是玩伴 |
[1:06:43] | Oh, you’re worried about me now, huh? | 你现在担心我了? |
[1:06:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:06:45] | Well, you weren’t last month | 上个月你还不会呢 |
[1:06:47] | or the month before that or the month before that… | 上个月再上个月都不会… |
[1:06:50] | Oh, please. That was five years ago. | 拜托 那是5年前的事了 |
[1:06:51] | But… | 但… |
[1:06:52] | -You know it. -I’m good. | -你知道的 -我很好 |
[1:06:54] | I got this. Come on. Don’t worry. | 我能应付的 别担心 |
[1:06:57] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:06:59] | Come on. Help me. | 快点 帮帮我 |
[1:07:02] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:07:07] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[1:07:14] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走吧 |
[1:07:16] | Are you going to kiss me or what? | 你不么么我一下吗? |
[1:07:18] | -You want me to? -Yeah. | -要想么么? -当然 |
[1:07:23] | Christ’s sakes, just push it in. | 上帝啊 用力穿进去 |
[1:07:26] | -I’m trying. -Straighten your leg out. | -我正在试呢 -伸直你的脚 |
[1:07:28] | -Push with your leg. -I’m trying, Dad. | -脚用力挤 -我挤了 |
[1:07:33] | Aah! You’re hurting me. You know what? | 你弄痛我了 你知道吗? |
[1:07:36] | I don’t even wanna go back in the water. | 我甚至不想再下水了 |
[1:07:38] | Come on. It was your idea. What’s wrong with you? | 拜托 这是你的主意 你怎么了? |
[1:07:40] | -My idea? You dragged me out here. -Okay. | -我的主意? 是你把我摆上台的 -好吧 |
[1:07:42] | It was our idea. Other one. | 是我们俩的主意 另一只手 |
[1:07:44] | You said, “Shark diving. Yes. How cool.” Remember? | 你老说”鲨鱼潜水 多酷” 不记得了吗? |
[1:07:46] | Yeah. Because I wanted to spend some time with you. | 当然 因为我想和你一起待更多时间 |
[1:07:48] | I never ever get to see you. | 我从来没有看到过你 |
[1:07:50] | Yeah, well, if you wanna spend time with me, let’s get in the cage. | 如果你想和我待在一起 那就下水进笼子 |
[1:07:53] | Let’s get down there with some sharks, yeah? | 我们下去和鲨鱼一起 怎样? |
[1:07:55] | -Sound good? -No, it doesn’t sound good. | -不错吧? -不 很不好! |
[1:07:57] | I don’t wanna go back in the cage. | 我不想回到那个笼子里 |
[1:07:59] | What? Spend some time with me while you’ve still got the chance. | 什么? 陪我一段时间 而你仍然有机会 |
[1:08:03] | -Don’t play that card with me. -What card? | -别拿那卡忽悠我 -什么卡? |
[1:08:05] | -Pathetic. -Oh. You’re scared, yeah? | -你真可怜 -你害怕了 是吗? |
[1:08:08] | You have to be an asshole to everyone. No one’s impressed. | 你对每个人来说都是混蛋 从来没好印象 |
[1:08:11] | Jesus Christ. I’ve got seven kids | 上帝啊 我有3个女人 |
[1:08:14] | from three different women, | 帮我生了7个孩子 |
[1:08:16] | and only one of them’s half a poof. | 他们其中一个还是半个男同性恋者 |
[1:08:17] | -What did you say? -Half a poof! | -你刚说什么? -半个男同性恋者! |
[1:08:19] | You know, just ’cause you’re dying of cancer | 你知道就是因为你得癌症快死了 |
[1:08:22] | doesn’t give you license to be such an asshole! | 才不颁发给你这种混蛋下水的许可证 |
[1:08:23] | -What? I’m what? -Dying of cancer. | -什么? 我什么? -准备死于癌症的人 |
[1:08:26] | Who told you that? Oh, Mom, of course. | 谁告诉你的? 哦 是你妈 |
[1:08:28] | Yeah, you’d love that to be true, wouldn’t you? | 你开心那是真的是吧? |
[1:08:30] | You’d love to just inherit the rest of my money. | 你就像继承我的遗产 |
[1:08:33] | Well, good luck with that. I’m not going anywhere. | 好 祝你好运 我哪也不去 |
[1:08:35] | You can quit pretending. You’ve got, what, three months? | 别伪装了 你有什么? 三个月命? |
[1:08:38] | That’s just enough time for you to be a better person. | 那足够你做个好人了 |
[1:08:40] | -You could try being a better father. -A better dad? | -你可以试着做个好父亲 -一个好父亲? |
[1:08:43] | What, better than this? You kidding? Yeah. | 什么? 比现在好? 你开什么玩笑? |
[1:08:45] | It doesn’t get better than that, does it? | 不会变的比现在更好 是吧? |
[1:08:46] | I’ll just get better and better. | 我会越变越好 |
[1:08:48] | I’ll be a compassionate, lovely guy. | 我会成为一个有同情心 爱心的人 |
[1:08:51] | In the meantime, I’m going diving. | 与此同时 我要去潜水 |
[1:08:52] | -Come on! -No! | -过来! -不! |
[1:08:54] | Dad, I don’t wanna go back in the suit! | 老爸 我不想穿回这套衣服 |
[1:08:56] | -Put your arm in there. -No! | -把你的手放进去 -不! |
[1:08:58] | -Whoa, guys. Cool it. -Put your arm in there! | -哥们 冷静 -把手放进去 |
[1:09:00] | -Cool it. -Wait. What’s it got to do with you? | -冷静 -等等 关你什么事? |
[1:09:03] | Huh? What’s it got to do with you, eh? | 关你什么事啊? |
[1:09:06] | You’re in my family now, is it? | 你是我的家人吗? |
[1:09:07] | By the way… | 顺便说… |
[1:09:11] | You just hit me? | 你打我? |
[1:09:13] | Did you just hit me? | 你刚是不是打了我? |
[1:09:15] | That’s a push. I don’t want to hit you, okay? | 我只是推了你 我不想打你 知道不? |
[1:09:17] | Just calm down. | 冷静 |
[1:09:19] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:09:21] | No bad feelings. | 别感觉不好 |
[1:09:23] | You should’ve given me a cigarette when you had the chance, buddy. | 当你有机会的时候 你应该给我根眼 伙计 |
[1:09:26] | I told you I was gonna get cranky. | 我告诉过你 我会变得古怪的 |
[1:09:51] | Don’t get too excited about the fins. | 别太对生殖器感兴趣 |
[1:09:54] | Only use them if the boss tells you to. | 如果老板允许 只能使用它们 |
[1:10:00] | Okay. I’m locking you in. | 好了 我锁住你了 |
[1:10:03] | You good? | 还好吧? |
[1:10:04] | Going down. | 下降 |
[1:13:06] | -Out! -Okay. Wait a minute. | -出来! -好的 等等 |
[1:13:08] | -Come on! -Hold on. | -快点 -等等 |
[1:13:09] | Out! | 出来 |
[1:13:11] | I’ve got it. Okay. I’m fine. | 我抓到了 好的 我很好 |
[1:13:13] | All right? Turn it off. | 好了? 关了它 |
[1:13:14] | What’s the matter with you? Leave me alone. | 你怎么了? 离我远点 |
[1:13:16] | I said, “In the cage.” | 我说过”待在笼子里” |
[1:13:18] | What part of “in the cage” did you forget? | 你忘记在”待在笼子里”那部分协议了? |
[1:13:20] | -Hey, calm down. -Calm down? This happens to be my boat. | -冷静 -冷静? 这发生在我的船上 |
[1:13:24] | Hey, that was a cool dive. High five. | 刚才是个很爽的潜水 击个掌 |
[1:13:26] | High five? You wanna kill yourself, kill yourself, not the rest of us. | 击你个头 你想自杀 就去自杀 别连累我们 |
[1:13:30] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了? |
[1:13:31] | Look, hang on. Let me check. | 看 等等 让我检查下 |
[1:13:34] | Yeah, I’m all still here. Stop getting upset. | 是的 我还好好的 别生气了 |
[1:13:38] | If I wanna get out of the cage, I’m getting out of the cage. | 如果我要离开那笼子 我会离开那笼子的 |
[1:13:41] | -Okay. Tommy, pull anchor. We’re outta here. -Forget it. Tommy… | -好的 汤米 拉起锚 我们返航 -汤米 别去做 |
[1:13:44] | -Hold on, Tommy. -No, no, no. | -等等 汤米 -不不不 |
[1:13:45] | Uh-uh. No, no. We’re done. | 不不不 我们返航 |
[1:13:47] | -Hear me? Done. -Take it easy. | -听到我说没? 返航 -冷静 |
[1:13:50] | -Everyone is okay. -Thank you, Jeff. | -全部人都没事 -谢谢你 杰夫 |
[1:13:52] | I paid big money to get out of a cage | 我花钱就是为了离开笼子 |
[1:13:54] | and swim in the water with a shark. | 去和鲨鱼同游 |
[1:13:56] | And your boyfriend assured me that he would make that happen. | 你的男朋友同意过 他会做到这点的 |
[1:14:00] | -Right? -My boy… | -对吧? -我的… |
[1:14:02] | -My boyfriend said that? -Yeah. Help me out here, Jeff. | -我男友说过? -是的 说过让我离开笼子的 |
[1:14:04] | -I never said “boyfriend.” -Aw, come on. | -我从来没说过”男友” -拜托 |
[1:14:07] | -You said it? -I never said “boyfriend.” | -你说过没? -我从来没说过”男友”这个词 |
[1:14:09] | Okay, I’m gonna get the text. | 好 我去拿短信看 |
[1:14:10] | You told him, he could get outta the cage. | 你告诉他 他能离开笼子 |
[1:14:13] | Did you tell him he could… | 是你告诉他 他能… |
[1:14:15] | -No. -Wow. Awkward. | -没 -真棘手啊 |
[1:14:17] | -You wanna hear a joke? -No. | -你们想听个笑话吗? -不想 |
[1:14:19] | There you go. | 给你看 |
[1:14:22] | 我会说服她的 我们会离开笼子进到水里的 | |
[1:14:24] | Straight from your boyfriend’s phone. | 直接从你男友手机发来的 |
[1:14:27] | All right? | 没错吧? |
[1:14:33] | What is going on here? | 这儿又怎么了? |
[1:14:35] | Thanks, mate. | 谢了 伙计 |
[1:14:40] | That really helps. | 那真能帮忙 |
[1:14:42] | Yeah. But that was a great dive, by the way. | 是啊 顺便说 刚才真是很爽的潜水 |
[1:14:45] | That was a cool dive. | 真的很爽 |
[1:14:50] | What are you doing? Why are you freaking out? | 你干什么呢? 为什么你会给吓坏? |
[1:14:52] | I don’t understand. What’s your problem? | 我不明白 你怎么了? |
[1:14:54] | -That was so wrong. -You have taken people out of the cage before. | -那样做真的很错误 -你以前也带其他人离开过笼子 |
[1:14:57] | The guy is an asshole, but he signed a release. | 那个家伙是个混蛋 但他签了协议的 |
[1:15:00] | ‘Cause you told him he could do something that I wasn’t even sure I could do. | 因为你告诉他 他能做一些我都不确定我能做的事 |
[1:15:03] | But of course you can do it. You have it. | 当然你能做到 你做过 |
[1:15:05] | I wish I would have it. I have to be the guy with the camera. | 我希望我能做到 我必须和摄像机一起 |
[1:15:08] | Oh, right, ’cause I’m the shark whisperer. | 没错 因为我是个鲨鱼语者 |
[1:15:09] | -Yeah. -Legend of the deep. Stop it! | -是啊 -深海传奇 放弃吧 |
[1:15:11] | -Stop it! -Stop what? | -放弃吧! -放弃什么? |
[1:15:13] | Stop using me to make money! | 放弃用我来赚钱! |
[1:15:16] | That’s what. | 就是在放弃什么 |
[1:15:18] | That’s what you think I’m doing? | 那是你认为我在做是事吗? |
[1:15:20] | Have you ever done one Jean Francois video without me? | 你有制作过一部没有我 完全是你自己的电影吗? |
[1:15:23] | Just one? Can you think of one? | 一部? 你能想到是哪部吗? |
[1:15:24] | -That’s what you think I’m doing? -Yeah. | -那是你认为我在做是事吗? -是的 |
[1:15:26] | And Brady’s money didn’t hurt, did it? | 布兰迪的钱没伤害到我们 是吗? |
[1:15:28] | Brady’s money is already in your bank account. | 布兰迪的钱都在你的账户里 |
[1:15:29] | It’s all yours! I didn’t take a penny of it! | 全是你的! 我一个仙都没拿 |
[1:15:31] | I don’t give a shit of it! | 我不在乎那些! |
[1:15:33] | You got that? I love you. Always have. | 你知道吗? 我爱你 永远爱你 |
[1:15:37] | And what I was doing is to help you, to make you happy. | 我所做的一切都是为了帮助你 让你开心快乐 |
[1:15:41] | It didn’t work, but I was trying. | 即使不成功 我也会尝试 |
[1:15:43] | I was really trying. | 我曾努力尝试 |
[1:15:44] | In other words, you make it impossible! | 换句话说 都是你让它不能实现 |
[1:15:47] | -And you know what? -What? | -你知道吗? -知道什么? |
[1:15:48] | -It’s over! -It’s over? | -我们结束了! -结束了? |
[1:15:50] | -Yes. Fine! -Fine! I got it! | -是的 好! -好 我知道了 |
[1:15:51] | This was all a bad idea. | 这全是馊主意 |
[1:15:53] | My fault! Let’s go back. | 我的错! 我们返航吧 |
[1:15:56] | You hear me? | 你听到我说了吗? |
[1:16:00] | Let’s go back! | 我们返航! |
[1:16:03] | As soon as we touch land, you won’t see me any more. | 一旦我们上岸 你再也见不到我了 |
[1:16:05] | I promise. You won’t see me. | 我发誓 你不会再见到我了 |
[1:16:22] | Let’s go. Start the engine, Captain. | 我们走 启动引擎 船长 |
[1:16:32] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:35] | -Let’s go. Come on. -Let’s go where? | -走吧 快点 -去哪? |
[1:16:38] | Let’s go see the sharks! Come on! | 让我们去看鲨鱼! 快点! |
[1:16:40] | Let’s go! | 走吧! |
[1:16:44] | Listen. Listen. First of all, | 听着 听着 首先 |
[1:16:45] | stop the screaming. | 停止尖叫 |
[1:16:47] | I’m not a dog, I’m a man, first of all. | 我不是只狗 我是个男人 这是第一点 |
[1:16:49] | Second of all, it’s your boat. | 其次 这是你的船 |
[1:16:51] | We do what you want. | 我们做任何你想做的 |
[1:16:52] | Let’s go. You want to go? | 走吧 你想去? |
[1:16:53] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 那我们就去 |
[1:16:56] | Tommy, up with the cage! | 汤米 拉起笼子 |
[1:17:00] | Are we going home? | 我们回家吗? |
[1:17:01] | Nope. | 不 |
[1:17:02] | What are we doing? | 那我们做什么? |
[1:17:04] | He wants to see big ones? | 他想看最大的鲨鱼 |
[1:17:06] | Let’s show him big ones. | 我就带他看最大的鲨鱼 |
[1:17:07] | -Oh, shit. -There you go. | -靠 -等着你这句呢 |
[1:17:09] | That’s more like it. | 越来越喜欢了 |
[1:17:11] | Throw him in with the biggest, meanest buggers you can find. | 把他扔在你能找到的最大的 最混蛋的鲨鱼旁 |
[1:17:14] | Where are we going? | 我们准备去哪? |
[1:17:16] | -Shark Alley. -Around the Cape? | -鲨鱼巷 -在开普敦附近? |
[1:17:18] | It’s blowing 40 knots out of the northwest. | 离着40海里的西北方 |
[1:17:20] | I tell you guys, as soon as we leave the protection of the bay, | 我告诉你们 我们必须淡然面对困难 |
[1:17:23] | -we’re gonna take it on the chin. -We can handle it. | -一旦我们离开这个受保护的海湾 -我们能控制住 |
[1:17:26] | It’s gonna be wet and wild, baby! | 天气会越来越潮湿 恐怖 |
[1:17:29] | This fool’s paid big money to see big sharks. | 这个笨蛋花大价钱去看大鲨鱼 |
[1:17:32] | We must give him his money’s worth. | 我们必须让他花的值得 |
[1:17:34] | Let’s do it. | 让我们去做吧 |
[1:17:36] | Let’s do it! | 让我们去做吧 |
[1:17:37] | Yeah. Come on, then. | 是啊 那就快点了 |
[1:17:55] | Whoa! Luke’s chumming the water! | 卢克晕船啦! |
[1:18:04] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 快点 拜托 |
[1:18:05] | Get him! | 咬住它 |
[1:18:11] | Come on, come on! Get him! | 快 快 咬住 |
[1:18:17] | Get him! Get him! | 咬住它 咬住它 |
[1:18:23] | Mercy. No mercy. | 毫不手软 |
[1:18:25] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[1:18:27] | Dude! | 老兄! |
[1:18:29] | -Whoa! Slip line! -Tommy. | -哇噻! 滑移线! -汤米 |
[1:18:33] | Tommy! Tommy! | 汤米 汤米 |
[1:18:36] | -What? -It’s not steering any more. | -什么事? -转向装置卡住了 |
[1:18:38] | -Yeah. Give me a second. -No. Go check it out now, please. | -好的 给我一分钟 -不行 去检查检查 |
[1:18:41] | Get back up here! Move! | 快去 快去 |
[1:18:43] | Hey, can you sing my name, not shout it? | 你能温柔点吗? 别大声叫嚷 |
[1:18:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:18:54] | Give me a second, yeah? | 给我点时间 好不? |
[1:18:57] | Figure it out? | 弄清楚没? |
[1:18:59] | Hey, the hydraulic line’s gone! | 液压线断了! |
[1:19:02] | I just paid to get this boat reconditioned. | 我付过钱翻新的 |
[1:19:04] | It’s an old boat. Shit happens. | 这是艘旧船了 这种事常发生 |
[1:19:06] | Tommy, I thought we fixed it. | 汤米 我认为我们要修好它 |
[1:19:08] | Okay. What does that mean? | 好的 那是什么意思? |
[1:19:10] | It’s just a little steering difficulty. | 就是有点难掌舵罢了 |
[1:19:12] | -Can you fix it? -Yeah. Yeah. | -你能修好吗? -能 |
[1:19:14] | I’m just gonna replace all the hoses, bleed the lines, | 我会换光全部的胶管 让它们恢复正常 |
[1:19:16] | then I’m gonna do a little dance. | 然后我要跳一支小舞 |
[1:19:18] | -Taking a piss? -Let’s do it manually. | -去尿尿吗? -我们手动 |
[1:19:19] | -Kate! -What? | -凯特! -什么事? |
[1:19:20] | Kate, we’re steering manually! | 凯特 我们必须手动掌舵 |
[1:19:23] | -Get the tiller. -Yeah. | -去船柄那 -好的 |
[1:19:25] | Wait. Hang on a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[1:19:28] | You said you could fix it. | 你说你能修好的 |
[1:19:31] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:19:32] | I’m gonna try. We’ll see. | 我准备尝试修理 我们等着看 |
[1:19:34] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[1:19:38] | Tommy, are we gonna be okay? | 汤米 我们会没事吧? |
[1:19:40] | We’re gonna be peachy. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:19:47] | -Put this on. -Dad, no. | -穿上这个 -不不 |
[1:19:49] | -I’m fine. -Put it on. Come on. | -我很好 -穿上 快点 |
[1:19:51] | -Okay. -I can’t see! | -好的 -我看不到了 |
[1:19:55] | Hull starboard! We’re gonna be on the rocks! | 船体右舷! 我们要撞上石头了! |
[1:19:58] | I can’t see! | 我看不见! |
[1:20:04] | -Good job. -Easy on the throttle! | -干得好 -小心踩油门 |
[1:20:05] | No! We’ve gotta get through it! | 不! 我们会摆脱它的! |
[1:20:07] | Okay! Here we go! | 好了! 来吧! |
[1:20:10] | Jeff, have you done this before? | 杰夫 你之前做过这个吗? |
[1:20:12] | Yeah, in another life. | 是的 在另一个世界 |
[1:20:14] | Tommy, check out the starboard! | 汤米 检查右舷 |
[1:20:16] | How deep is it? | 有多深? |
[1:20:18] | How we looking? | 怎么样了? |
[1:20:20] | It’s getting really shallow. | 它变得很浅了 |
[1:20:22] | How shallow is shallow? | 到底多浅嘛? |
[1:20:23] | Like three meters. | 大概3米这样 |
[1:20:34] | It’s all right. We’re okay. We’ve got ten meters. | 没关系 我们没事了 10米了 |
[1:20:37] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:20:39] | Tommy, now get back to the tiller. | 汤米 现在回到船柄那 |
[1:20:42] | -Starboard! -Starboard! | -右舷 -右舷 |
[1:20:43] | I got it! | 我知道了 |
[1:20:51] | How’s it looking? | 怎么样了? |
[1:20:53] | Kate, the steering’s fixed. | 凯特 转向装置修好了 |
[1:20:56] | You should have control of the wheel. | 你必须掌握好方向盘 |
[1:20:58] | Good. Straight. | 好样的 直线走 |
[1:20:59] | I’m glad you came. We’re gonna be all right. | 我很高兴你在这 我们会没事的 |
[1:21:02] | We’re gonna be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:21:22] | Don’t worry. It’ll be okay. | 别担心 会没事的 |
[1:21:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:21:46] | Hey, I, uh… I owe you an apology. | 那个… 我… 我欠你一个道歉 |
[1:21:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:53] | I know why you’re upset. It’s ’cause of your friend. | 我知道你为什么生气 是因为你的朋友 |
[1:21:58] | I lost a friend on Everest. 2008. | 2008年 我一个朋友 死在珠穆朗玛峰 |
[1:22:03] | He was… | 他在… |
[1:22:06] | He was right behind me on the rope, you know. | 他就在我身后的绳子上 |
[1:22:10] | He’s still up there. | 他仍然在那里 |
[1:22:29] | How much longer? | 还要多久才到呢? |
[1:22:32] | I don’t know. What, an hour, hour and a half? | 不清楚 一个小时 或者一个半小时吧 |
[1:22:35] | Maybe more. We’ll see. | 或许还要更久 |
[1:22:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:23:27] | Are we really going in the water? | 我们真的要下水吗? |
[1:23:30] | Yep. You wanna see sharks, don’t you? | 是的 难道你不想看鲨鱼了? |
[1:23:33] | They’re not gonna just jump on the boat. | 它们可不会跳上船来给你看 |
[1:23:35] | And there’s big ones down there, right? | 下面有最大的鲨鱼是不? |
[1:23:37] | 20-footers. | 有20尺长的 |
[1:23:39] | Come on. You wanna put your courage on the line, don’t you? | 快点 只要你还有胆量就行了 是吧? |
[1:23:42] | Pull it out. Let me see how big it is. | 换衣服吧 让我们看看它到底有多大条 |
[1:23:46] | Come on. Let’s go. Get on your suit. We’re going in. | 快点 我们走 穿上你的潜水服 我们要下水了 |
[1:23:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:24:06] | Got some action. Two, three big boys. | 拍点视频 二 三 开始 |
[1:24:09] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Come on, everybody. Suit up. | 我们走 快 全部人都穿好潜水服 |
[1:24:11] | -Hold on. -Get it up. | -等等 -穿好它 |
[1:24:14] | Aren’t they even going to play? | 它们不打算过来这边吗? |
[1:24:15] | Nope. No time for that. | 不 没时间引诱它们过来 |
[1:24:17] | If you see a shark, just hit it in its snout. | 如果你见到鲨鱼冲向你 就大力打它们的鼻子 |
[1:24:19] | -You’ll be good. -Yeah, right. | -那样你就会安全了 -好的 |
[1:24:21] | I’ll tell you what, I’m gonna get in the… | 我告诉你吧 我打算进到… |
[1:24:23] | Don’t you think it’s better if I get in the cage first? | 你认为我先在笼子里是不是会更好呢? |
[1:24:25] | Oh! Now you wanna get in the cage. | 你现在终于想进笼子了 |
[1:24:27] | I thought you wanted to swim with sharks. | 我还以为你想要和鲨鱼同游呢 |
[1:24:29] | Come on, Dad. Go swim with sharks, out of the cage. | 拜托 老爸 去和鲨鱼同游吧 别待在笼子里了 |
[1:24:31] | Well, if you check it out, then if it’s safe, then I’ll come out. | 那好 如果你检查到它们很温顺 没攻击性 那我才出来 |
[1:24:34] | What happened to your courage? You had big courage in there. | 你之前的胆量去哪了? 你之前不是很大胆吗? |
[1:24:36] | What happened to the “I wanna swim outside the cage with sharks”? | 你之前说过的 “我要离开笼子和鲨鱼同游” 就忘记了? |
[1:24:39] | My courage is right there in the cage. When it’s safe, I’ll get out. | 我在笼子里才有胆量 当它是安全的了 我才会出来 |
[1:24:43] | -But I’ll start in the cage. -Get in the cage, then. Let’s go. | -但我还是要先在笼子里 -那快进笼子 我们出发了 |
[1:24:54] | -All done, Dad. -Thanks, son. | -全搞定了 老爸 -谢谢啊 儿子 |
[1:24:56] | -Can we go? -Yep. | -我们能走了吧? -是的 |
[1:24:58] | Here we go. Living my dream. | 我们走 生活是我的梦想 |
[1:25:00] | You wait for me, huh? | 你等等我 |
[1:25:01] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[1:25:06] | Impossible. She’s impossible! | 不可思议 她真的不可思议! |
[1:25:12] | I said wait for me. | 我叫你等等我 |
[1:25:13] | What’s wrong with you? | 你搞什么啊? |
[1:25:15] | That’s how you shit now. | 真他妈操蛋 |
[1:25:43] | Let’s go. Come on. Everybody, let’s go! | 都下来 快点 全部人 都下来 |
[1:25:46] | -Hey, good luck. -Okay. Ready? | -祝你好运 -好的 准备好没? |
[1:25:48] | Yeah. Ready. | 是的 准备好了 |
[1:26:04] | -Think you can get in? -Okay. | -你自己能进去吗? -是的 |
[1:26:06] | Keep it steady. | 保持稳定 |
[1:26:08] | Are we anchored out here? | 我们在这里抛锚没? |
[1:26:09] | Good. You’re good. | 放心 你很安全 |
[1:26:11] | Just hold on. I’m gonna take you down now. | 只是等等 我马上送你下去 |
[1:27:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:27:30] | We’re drifting. I’m gonna go check the anchor. | 我们在飘动 我去检查检查锚是否抛下去了 |
[1:27:33] | Is everything all right? | 全部都还好吧? |
[1:27:36] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[1:27:46] | -What’s going on? -Anchor’s dragging. | -怎么了? -锚脱钩了 |
[1:27:49] | I’ve gotta get the cage up and the boat headed into the waves. | 我必须拉起笼子来 让船头进入海浪 |
[1:27:52] | Can you give me a hand and grab the rope? | 你能帮我个忙吗? 抓稳绳子 |
[1:27:54] | Yeah. Got it. | 好的 我抓住了 |
[1:27:59] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[1:28:01] | Come on, man! What’s going on? | 天呐 老兄 发生什么事了? |
[1:28:03] | We’re stuck! | 卡住了! |
[1:28:05] | Aah, the gears are stripping. | 齿轮滑牙了 |
[1:28:07] | We gotta get the boat headed into the waves, or we’re gonna flip. | 我们必须把船头对准海浪 不然我们会翻船的 |
[1:28:10] | What? | 什么? |
[1:28:13] | I’ve gotta get this engine started first. | 我必须先发动好引擎 |
[1:28:27] | Yes! Beautiful! | 帅 真棒 |
[1:28:29] | Come here, kid. Come inside. | 孩子 过来 快进来 |
[1:28:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:28:33] | -Have you driven a boat before? -On my iPad. | -你以前驾驶过船只么? -在iPad上驾驶过 |
[1:28:35] | Okay. Uh… | 那… |
[1:28:37] | -Forward to go forward. -Okay. | -往前推就往前走 -好的 |
[1:28:39] | Backwards to go backwards. Simple. | 往后拉就后退 很简单 |
[1:28:40] | -Remember that? -Yeah. | -记住了没? -是的 |
[1:28:42] | Forward to go forward, back to go back. | 前推前进 后拉后退 |
[1:28:50] | -Can you see me? You can hear me? -I can hear you. | -你能听到看到我吗? -我能听到你说话 |
[1:28:52] | Come on, Tommy. Tell me what’s going on out there. | 拜托 汤米 告诉我那里到底怎么了? |
[1:28:55] | We’ve got to turn the boat into the waves or we’re going over! | 我们必须把船头对准海浪 不然我们会翻船的 |
[1:29:04] | We gotta turn the boat into the waves. | 我们必须把船对准海浪 |
[1:29:06] | Gotta get the head into the waves. | 船头对准海浪 |
[1:29:20] | Forward! Come forward! | 前进 前进! |
[1:29:23] | That’s what I’m doing! | 我就是这么做的 |
[1:29:35] | Power left! Power left! | 电力中断了! 电力中断了! |
[1:29:37] | Tommy! | 汤米! |
[1:29:38] | Big wave! Hold on! | 好大的浪! 稳住! |
[1:29:40] | Oh, shit! | 妈的! |
[1:31:22] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:31:24] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:31:28] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:31:35] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:31:37] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:31:41] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:31:44] | Could you check with Cape Point then? | 你能询问下灯塔那是否有他们的消息吗? |
[1:31:46] | We’ve had no distress calls from that area. | 我们没有接收到那个区域的求救信号 |
[1:31:48] | I understand you haven’t received any call. | 我明白你没有接到任何求救电话 |
[1:31:49] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[1:31:51] | But you need to send someone out there. | 但你必须派人过去那边 |
[1:31:53] | I know. I feel it. Something is wrong. | 我知道 我能感觉到 出了大事 |
[1:31:56] | Well, look, I’ll check with my colleague. | 那 这样吧 我询问下我的同事 |
[1:31:58] | But without any distress call, we can’t send the helicopters out. | 但如果没接到任何求救电话 我们就不能派出直升机 |
[1:32:01] | Could I speak to your superior, please? | 我能和你的上司谈谈吗? |
[1:32:02] | My superior will back me up on this, ma’am. | 我上司会坚持我这种做法的 女士 |
[1:32:04] | -That’s not what I mean. -Well, what do you mean? | -我不是这个意思 -那你是什么意思呢? |
[1:32:06] | You have to send someone out there. | 你必须派人过去那边检查检查 |
[1:32:08] | -You have to. -What is the name of the boat? | -你必须这样做 -那艘船的名字是什么? |
[1:32:10] | V-O-L-A-N-T-E. Volante. | V-O-L-A-N-T-E 沃兰特号 |
[1:32:13] | -Okay, I’ll run another check straightaway. -Please. | -好的 我立马再检查一次 -麻烦你了 |
[1:32:45] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[1:32:48] | I tried to get the anchor up, and we got broadsided. | 我试图抛下另一个锚 但我们的船侧翻了 |
[1:32:50] | -Are you okay? -I don’t know. I’m freezing. | -你好好吧? -不知道 我冷死了 |
[1:32:52] | I can’t feel my hands. | 我双手没知觉了 |
[1:32:53] | I don’t know where Luke is. | 我不知道卢克在哪 |
[1:32:55] | Come on. | 过来这 |
[1:32:58] | Okay. Tommy, hang on. Hang on. | 好的 汤米 撑住 撑住 |
[1:33:02] | I can’t feel my body. I can’t hold on. | 我全身都冻僵了 我撑不住了 |
[1:33:36] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 慢慢来 放轻松 |
[1:33:39] | I got you. Just swim on your back. | 我扶着你 你反过来仰泳就好 |
[1:33:47] | Get on the boat! Out of the water! | 到船上去 离开水面 |
[1:33:50] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:33:52] | The anchor came up. We got broadsided. | 锚脱钩了 我们侧翻了 |
[1:33:55] | -Where’s Luke? -I don’t know. | -卢克呢? -我不知道 |
[1:33:57] | -Where’s my son? -I don’t know. | -我儿子呢? -我不知道 |
[1:33:59] | -Where was he? -He was inside when we went over. | -他之前在哪? -他之前在驾驶舱里 |
[1:34:02] | Okay. I’m gonna go check. I’ll be back. | 好的 我去搜查下 我去去就来 |
[1:34:05] | -Can you hang on? -I don’t know. | -你能支持住吗? -不清楚 |
[1:35:21] | Tommy. Tommy, I got you. | 汤米 汤米 我来帮你 |
[1:35:24] | Stay out of the water. | 爬上来 离开水面 |
[1:35:28] | Come here. Pull. | 来 拉 |
[1:35:43] | Luke! Luke! | 卢克! 卢克! |
[1:35:51] | A shark! I just saw a shark! | 鲨鱼! 我看到鲨鱼了! |
[1:35:54] | I can’t find him. | 我找不到他 |
[1:35:59] | Could he be underneath? | 他会在最底部吗? |
[1:36:01] | He might be underneath the boat. | 他或许在船的最下层 |
[1:36:04] | Cut it off. We’re sinking. | 割断它 我们在下沉 |
[1:36:07] | I gotta find the life raft. | 我要去找充气浮垫 |
[1:36:09] | Move to the life raft. | 移动到充气浮垫上 |
[1:36:11] | We’ve got blood here. Stay out of the water. | 我们受伤流血了 别泡在水里 |
[1:36:38] | Kate! | 凯特! |
[1:36:41] | Kate! | 凯特! |
[1:37:16] | Dad! | 爸! |
[1:37:18] | That Luke? He’s over there! | 那是卢克吗? 他在那边! |
[1:37:20] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:37:21] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:37:36] | Luke! | 卢克! |
[1:37:47] | Tommy, you’ve got to stay awake! | 汤米 你不能睡着! |
[1:37:52] | Let me see! Luke! | 让我瞧瞧! 卢克! |
[1:38:34] | -It’s dark. -Yeah. I’ve got you. | -太暗了 -我扶着你了 |
[1:38:51] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没知觉了 |
[1:38:52] | They’re still there. Just kick. | 他们还在那里 大力踢 |
[1:39:20] | I got him. | 我够着他了 |
[1:39:22] | Hold on. | 撑住 |
[1:39:23] | I just need a moment. | 我需要一小会时间 |
[1:39:30] | Dad.Dad. | 爸 爸 |
[1:40:18] | Dad! | 爸! |
[1:40:19] | Dad! | 爸! |
[1:40:23] | Come on! Dad! | 加油! 爸! |
[1:40:33] | You’re gonna make it. | 你能行的! |
[1:40:53] | Tommy! Tommy! | 汤米! 汤米! |
[1:40:56] | Tommy! Tommy, wake up! | 汤米! 汤米 快醒来! |
[1:40:58] | Tommy! | 汤米! |
[1:41:02] | Talk to me! What happened? Tommy! | 和我说说话! 怎么了? 汤米! |
[1:41:04] | Tommy! | 汤米! |
[1:41:08] | No! | 不! |
[1:41:12] | Tommy! | 汤米! |
[1:41:22] | Tommy. Tommy! | 汤米 汤米! |
[1:41:37] | Dad! | 爸! |
[1:41:38] | Dad! Dad! | 爸! 爸! |
[1:43:13] | Jeff! Jeff! | 杰夫! 杰夫! |
[1:43:18] | Jeff! | 杰夫! |
[1:43:26] | Jeff! | 杰夫! |
[1:45:49] | For as long as I can remember, | 不管过了多久 我都记得 |
[1:45:51] | I’ve been drawn to sharks. | 我一直的描绘鲨鱼 |
[1:45:54] | They’re the most amazing | 它们大多数都令人惊讶 |
[1:45:56] | and mysterious animals on earth. | 也是地球上最神秘的动物 |
[1:46:01] | Last year, Jeff and I tagged | 去年 杰夫和我 |
[1:46:02] | a female great white shark | 在南非的杭斯拜 |
[1:46:04] | in Gansbaai, South Africa, | 标记了一条磁性大白鲨 |
[1:46:06] | and we tracked her as she swam | 我们跟踪它99天 |
[1:46:08] | 11,000 kilometers in 99 days | 游了一万一千公里 |
[1:46:11] | to North Western Australia. | 到达澳大利亚西北部 |
[1:46:15] | Despite the potential dangers, | 尽管危险无处不在 |
[1:46:17] | the unknown difficulties of the journey, | 旅程困难重重 |
[1:46:20] | and the sheer distance involved, | 路程长而远 |
[1:46:22] | in the end, she went back to the place she came from. | 最后 它还是回到它来的地方 |
[1:46:25] | In the end, | 最后 |
[1:46:27] | she turned around and she went home. | 它还是会调头回到它来的地方 |