时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people: | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:03] | psychopaths and mystery writers. | 精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? | 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. | 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:08] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration. | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | And I found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:14] | Detective Kate Beckett. | 凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:15] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:16] | – Nikki Heat? – The character he’s basing on you. | -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:19] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:21] | I would be happy to let you spank me. | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:22] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:24] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:25] | Like Starsky and Hutch. Turner and Hooch. | 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影] |
[00:27] | You do remind me a little of Hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像 |
[00:50] | Tell me, seer. | 告诉我 小先知 |
[00:52] | What do I hold in my hand now? | 我手里拿的是什么 |
[00:57] | You’re holding… | 你拿着 |
[01:01] | A wallet. | 钱包 |
[01:02] | Yes! Incredible. Ten out of ten. | 真令人难以置信 十猜全中 |
[01:05] | What’s going on? | 这又是玩哪出 |
[01:06] | Gram’s teaching me how to read minds. | 奶奶在教我读心术 |
[01:09] | And she is a natural. | 她可是天赋过人 |
[01:10] | Much better than you were at her age. | 你这个年纪时可比她差远了 |
[01:12] | And I’m very proud. | 我真是感到骄傲 |
[01:13] | Why the sudden foray into the mysterious realms? | 为什么突然对灵异有了兴趣 |
[01:16] | It’s a genealogy project for school. | 家族研究课题的作业 |
[01:18] | Half of the assignment | 一半的任务 |
[01:19] | is to collect stories from family members. | 是从家庭成员身上收集故事 |
[01:21] | I had no idea that gram’s folks | 我居然不知道奶奶的朋友 |
[01:22] | had a mind-reading act on “Coney Island”. | 曾在《康尼岛》中扮演灵异人士 |
[01:25] | Yeah, they were very famous in their day. | 他们在风头正劲时可红了 |
[01:26] | I love all their codes– | 我超喜欢他们的暗语 |
[01:28] | How “tell me” means wallet | 问题中有”告诉我”就表示拿着钱包 |
[01:30] | and “reveal to me” means a pair of glasses. | “透露给我”就表示拿着一对玻璃杯 |
[01:33] | Yes, you come from a long line | 你秉承的家学渊源 包括你老爸我 |
[01:34] | of hucksters and charlatans, myself included. | 都是跑江湖卖狗皮膏药的 |
[01:36] | But we have high hopes for you. | 但是我们对你还是寄予厚望的 |
[01:41] | That must be Beckett. | 一定是贝克特打来的 |
[01:43] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[01:45] | It’s after 10:00 on a weekday. | 工作日的晚上 现在是十点多了 |
[01:48] | Who else is it gonna be? | 还会有谁打给你 |
[01:49] | Oh, she is good. | 她可真有两下子 |
[01:51] | Brilliant. | 非常棒 |
[01:53] | Castle. | 我是卡塞尔 |
[01:55] | I knew it was you. | 就知道是你打来的 |
[01:56] | Victim is a hispanic male, mid-30s. | 被害人是拉美裔男性 35岁左右 |
[01:58] | A local spotted him when he was out walking s dog at 10:30. | 十点半 附近住户溜狗时 发现了尸体 |
[02:02] | His wallet’s missing. If it was a robbery, | 钱包不见了 如果是劫杀 |
[02:04] | I bet my week’s salary that | 我敢赌上一周的薪水 |
[02:06] | the killer didn’t know who he was rolling. | 凶手不知道他劫的是谁 |
[02:08] | You I.D.’ed him without a wallet? | 没钱包里的证件可以确认死者身份吗 |
[02:09] | – Unfortunately. – You know the guy? | -恐怕是的 -你认识死者吗 |
[02:12] | Everybody in New York knows the guy. | 每个纽约人都认识他 |
[02:15] | Cano Vega, the baseball player. | 卡尼奥·维加 棒球选手 |
[02:18] | Cano Vega? Are you sure? | 卡尼奥·维加 你肯定吗 |
[02:20] | He was my first-round draft pick | 在我的梦幻职业球队选秀中 |
[02:21] | in my fantasy league three years running. | 他连续三年获首轮选秀权 |
[02:23] | 314 batting average, 4 gold gloves, | 31.4%的击球率 4只金手套 |
[02:27] | and one… championship ring. | 还有一枚 冠军戒指 |
[02:30] | I almost caught one of his homers once. | 有一次我差点拿到了他打出的本垒球 |
[02:32] | He had just came to the States from Cuba, | 那时他刚从古巴来到美国 |
[02:34] | and my dad took us out to the bleachers over at Shea. | 我爸带我们去希叶球场的露天看台 |
[02:37] | I didn’t know you were a baseball fan. | 我倒不知道你是个棒球迷 |
[02:38] | It’s genetic, on my dad’s side. | 遗传自我老爸 |
[02:41] | He’been taking me to games since I was 3. | 我三岁时他就带我去看球 |
[02:43] | Yeah, mine, too. | 我爸也是 |
[02:45] | What about you, Castle? | 卡塞尔 你呢 |
[02:46] | Your dad a baseball fan? | 你爸也迷棒球吗 |
[02:48] | I really can’t say. | 无可奉告 |
[02:49] | Castle is famously fatherless. | 世人皆知卡塞尔没爹 |
[02:51] | – What, are you adopted or something? – No. | -你是被领养的吗 -不是 |
[02:53] | – Then how do you… – It’s complicated. | -那你怎么 -这事儿很复杂 |
[02:55] | It’s not that complicated. | 这事儿不复杂 |
[02:56] | Someone used his head for batting practice. | 有人用他的头来做挥棒练习 |
[02:58] | 36-ounces to the back of the head. | 36盎司的棒球直击后脑 |
[03:00] | By the look of the spatter, | 从血迹来看 |
[03:02] | – he was hit multiple times. – Time of death? | -死者被多次击中 -死亡时间 |
[03:04] | Uh, from his temperature, I’d say two, | 根据尸温 我认为他已死亡两个小时 |
[03:07] | maybe three hour at the most. | 最多三个小时 |
[03:09] | What’s with all this bruising? | 这些伤痕是怎么回事 |
[03:10] | Postmortem, from the balls. | 死后由棒球击打造成的 |
[03:12] | Pitching arm–it ran for a while after he was dead. | 发球器在他死亡后 还运转了一段时间 |
[03:15] | So you’d think a guy like Cano Vega | 像卡尼奥·维加这样的选手 |
[03:17] | would have a batting cage in his basement. | 在自家地下室肯定有击球练习笼 |
[03:20] | What would he be doing in a sketchy neighborhood | 他这么晚到西班牙裔黑人区 |
[03:22] | in spanish harlem at this hour of the night? | 这种穷乡僻壤来做什么 |
[03:25] | Maybe because it’s Cano Vega field. | 可能是因为这是他的球场 |
[03:27] | Local uniforms said that he built it for the community. | 附近同事说这是他为社区建的 |
[03:30] | Wanted to give something back. | 想回馈社会 |
[03:31] | So our killer | 那么凶手 |
[03:33] | hit him from here. | 在这里攻击他 |
[03:36] | And he got blood on his shoe. | 凶手的鞋上沾到了血 |
[03:38] | Have C.S.U. run a sweep. | 让鉴证组过来看看 |
[03:39] | – See if anything tracked outside of the field. – All right. | -看看球场外是否还有血迹 -好的 |
[03:43] | So your dad, what is it, | 看来你的身世和电影 |
[03:45] | a “Mamma Mia!” thing? | 《妈妈咪呀》(三男一女)如出一辙啊 |
[03:47] | Early ’70s, free love. | 70年代早期 性爱解放 |
[03:49] | Yeah, I’ll bet your mom was kinda wild back in the day. | 我想你老妈在那个年代一定很开放 |
[03:52] | You really need to stop talking now. | 你真得需要闭嘴了 |
[03:53] | Sorry. Done. | 不好意思 我闭嘴 |
[03:59] | A big, athletic guy | 一个大块头运动员 |
[04:00] | is swinging a 2-1/2-foot club. | 而且还有2.5英尺长的球棒在手 |
[04:04] | He couldn’t have been that easy to kill. | 杀他可不容易 |
[04:06] | Unless he didn’t see it coming. | 除非他完全无心防备 |
[04:08] | On behalf of the Vega family… | 我谨代表维加的家人 |
[04:09] | I want to thank all of Cano loyal fans. | 谢谢所有卡尼奥的忠实拥趸 |
[04:12] | For their love and support. | 感谢你们的爱心与支持 |
[04:14] | In this time of great sadness, | 在这个无比悲痛的时刻 |
[04:16] | we ask that you please respect his family’s privacy. | 请大家尊重其家人的隐私 |
[04:20] | 12 years of marriage. | 12年的婚姻了 |
[04:22] | All they want from me is a sound bite. | 狗仔们只想从我这里挖边角料 |
[04:24] | I’m very sorry about your loss, Mrs. Vega. | 维加太太 对于你痛失亲人我深表遗憾 |
[04:26] | Do you know why he’d be in the park last night? | 你知道你丈夫昨晚为什么去棒球场吗 |
[04:29] | Sometimes he’d go there to blow off steam, | 有时他会去那里发泄一下 |
[04:31] | but never at night. | 但晚上从没去过 |
[04:33] | Do you know where he was earlier in the evening? | 你知道他昨晚早些时候在哪里吗 |
[04:35] | He was at my club. | 他在我的俱乐部里 |
[04:37] | Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle, | 这是贝克特探长 卡塞尔先生 |
[04:39] | Tommy Zane– Cano’s old teammate. | 这是汤米·泽恩 卡尼奥的老队友 |
[04:40] | Be hard to be a New Yorker | 哪个纽约人 |
[04:41] | and not know “Freight Train” Tommy Zane. | 能不知”货运车”汤米·泽恩啊 |
[04:43] | So you guys got any leads? | 你们有线索吗 |
[04:45] | We’re looking into it. Mr. Zane, you said | 我们正在找 泽恩先生 你说 |
[04:47] | that Mr. Vega was at your club last night? | 维加先生昨晚在你的俱乐部里 |
[04:49] | Our club, actually. | 我们的俱乐部才对 |
[04:50] | Cano and I owned it with a couple of other players. | 卡尼奥 我 还有几个队友的 |
[04:52] | Do you know about what time? | 你记得具体时间吗 |
[04:53] | Dropped by about 7:00. Left about 7:30. | 大约7点来 7点半离开 |
[04:56] | I didn’t really see him. I was with a friend. | 其实我也没见到他 我陪着一个朋友 |
[04:59] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[05:01] | Mrs. Vega, do you know of anyone | 维加太太 你知道有没有人 |
[05:02] | who would’ve wanted to hurt your husband? | 想伤害你的丈夫 |
[05:04] | Used to be, everybody loved him, | 以前的情况是人人都很喜欢他 |
[05:07] | especially in the Cuban community. | 他在古巴移民区特别受欢迎 |
[05:09] | – What changed? -The trip. | -是什么改变了这点 -古巴之行 |
[05:12] | A-a few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[05:13] | the Cuban Tourism Department approached him. | 古巴旅游局找上了他 |
[05:15] | They wanted Cano to be the poster boy for the New Cuba. | 希望他做古巴旅游业的代言人 |
[05:18] | You risk your life to escape Castro’s Cuba, | 冒着生命危险逃离了卡斯特罗独裁的古巴 |
[05:20] | why would you go back to visit? | 为什么还要回去 |
[05:22] | While Cano was down there, | 当卡尼奥回去后 |
[05:23] | the locals treated him like a hero–their hero. | 古巴当局对待他犹如英雄凯旋 民族英雄 |
[05:27] | At a state dinner, Castro came over and shook his hand. | 在官方宴会上 卡斯特罗去了还跟他握手 |
[05:30] | When he got home, | 他回来后 |
[05:30] | his friends called him a traitor for going. | 他的朋友们说他去了就是叛徒 |
[05:32] | Said he was a lapdog for Fidel. | 说他是菲德尔·卡斯特罗的走狗 |
[05:34] | The same people who cheered when he built that ballpark, | 他建棒球场时为他喝彩的人 |
[05:36] | – came up and told him to go to hell. – Did he get any threats? | -改口让他去死 -你丈夫有受到恐吓吗 |
[05:38] | You bet he got threats, hundreds of them, | 那是当然了 受到的恐吓数不胜数 |
[05:42] | and all of them courtesy of Alfredo Quintana. | 而且都是受阿尔弗雷多·金塔纳的唆摆 |
[05:45] | Detective, Bobby Fox, | 探长 这是鲍比·福克斯 |
[05:47] | Cano’s agent. | 卡尼奥的经理人 |
[05:48] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:49] | Detective, could you do something to get those jackals | 探长 可以帮忙让那些狗仔带着他们的相机 |
[05:51] | and their cameras away from Mrs.Vega’s house? | 从维加太太家门前离开吗 |
[05:53] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我想想办法 |
[05:55] | – Thanks. – Who’s Alfredo Quintana? | -谢谢 -谁是阿尔弗雷多·金塔纳 |
[05:57] | He’s the guy who killed Cano Vega. | 他就是杀害卡尼奥·维加的凶手 |
[06:01] | Thanks, Carlos. | 谢谢 卡洛斯 |
[06:05] | Alfredo Quintana– | 阿尔弗雷多·金塔纳 |
[06:07] | J.D. PHD and editor of “Una nueva esperanza”, | 法学博士学位 《新希望》报纸的编辑 |
[06:11] | a newspaper published by his foundation, | 这是由他的基金会发行的报纸 |
[06:13] | primarily for the Cuban community. | 主要受众是古巴移民社区 |
[06:15] | This is his column from two weeks ago. | 这是他两周前的专栏 |
[06:17] | “Cano Vega must pay”? | 卡尼奥必将付出代价 |
[06:19] | The article’s about how Vega betrayed the Cuban community | 文章写的是 维加背叛了整个古巴移民区 |
[06:21] | by shaking hands with the monster | 他和那个曾经残杀了无数同胞的 |
[06:23] | who butchered thousands of their relatives. | 恶魔刹子手握手了 |
[06:25] | Quintana says, “If Vega is going to embrace | 金塔纳宣称 如果维加重投 |
[06:27] | “the brutal regime he once escaped, | 其曾经逃离的残酷政权的怀抱 |
[06:29] | he would do well to be reminded of its barbarous cruelty.” | 他将尽己之能唤醒维加对残暴的记忆 |
[06:33] | Well, that sounds like a threat to me. | 听起来就是恐吓啊 |
[06:37] | I wasn’t threatening him. | 我没有恐吓他 |
[06:38] | You turned the local Cuban community against him. | 你让纽约的古巴移民区对他群起而攻之 |
[06:42] | He turned his back on his people | 在他对卡斯特罗点头致意时 |
[06:43] | when he gave Castro his nod of approval. | 他就背弃了自己的手足 |
[06:46] | If you want me to be sorry about what I wrote because he’s dead, | 如果因为他的死 而要我为所写的道歉 |
[06:48] | I’m not. | 我不会的 |
[06:50] | I wrote the truth. | 我只是写出事实 |
[06:52] | Are you sure that’s all you did? | 你确定只是写了一篇文章而已吗 |
[06:54] | You said it yourself in your editorial, | 你自己在文章中表明了心迹 |
[06:55] | Vega should pay. | 维加必须要付出代价 |
[06:57] | It’s a free country, isn’t it? | 这是个言论自由的国家 不是吗 |
[07:00] | I’m entitled to express my opinion. | 我有权表达个人观点 |
[07:01] | Your foundation– Cubans First– | 你的基金组织 古巴人联盟 |
[07:04] | Is on east 98th street. | 设在98街东段 |
[07:06] | That’s three blocks away | 那儿离维加的陈尸地点 |
[07:08] | from the field where Vega’s body was found. | 只有三个街区 |
[07:10] | You think I had something to do with his murder? | 你认为我和他的死有关吗 |
[07:12] | Well, the pen is mightier than the sword. | 是的 所谓文字的力量更胜武力 |
[07:14] | But a baseball bat can be pretty effective, too. | 但是棒球棒也是个不错的选择 |
[07:17] | Where were you last night between 7:00 and 10:00 p.M.? | 昨晚7点到10点你在哪里 |
[07:20] | I was at home with my wife. | 我和妻子待在家里 |
[07:21] | Mm. Wives make such convenient alibis. | 妻子们总是最好的证明人 |
[07:24] | My sons were there as well… | 还有我的儿子们 |
[07:27] | As well as my brother. | 以及我哥哥 |
[07:28] | Do you have anyone who isn’t blood related? | 有和你没有血缘关系的证明人吗 |
[07:30] | A notary, perhaps? | 比如说公证人之类 |
[07:33] | Look, what Cano Vega did is inexcusable. | 卡尼奥·维加的过错是不可饶恕的 |
[07:38] | But I am not a murderer. | 但我不是凶手 |
[07:40] | Are you sure about that, Mr. Quintana? | 你确定吗 金塔纳先生 |
[07:42] | You incited an entire community against him. | 是你煽动整个社区的人反对他 |
[07:45] | So from where I’m standing, | 在我看来 |
[07:46] | You might not have swung that bat, | 你可能不是那个挥棒的人 |
[07:49] | But that doesn’t mean that you didn’t kill him. | 但并不表示你不是凶手 |
[07:56] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[07:57] | The trigger is out by, but my gut tells me it’s not him. | 动机很明显 但直觉告诉我不是他 |
[07:59] | We should get a warrant, | 我们需要搜查令 |
[08:00] | We’ll run his subscribers | 查查他的捐赠人 |
[08:01] | against any hate mail that the Vegas might have gotten. | 看是否有人发恐吓信给死者 |
[08:03] | You sure you got no cop in the Castle family tree? | 卡塞尔家族没人是警察吗 |
[08:05] | No, us Castles | 不 我们家族的人 |
[08:06] | are mostly con artists and circus folk, Sir. | 都是些玩小把戏的 长官 |
[08:08] | No, I think there’s a little cop in there somewhere. | 我想总有几个局里的熟人吧 |
[08:13] | Con artists and circus people, huh? | 老实的艺术家吗 |
[08:14] | Yep, and mind readers. | 是的 还会读心术 |
[08:16] | Really? So tell me what I’m thinking. | 真的吗 说说我在想什么 |
[08:19] | You’re thi–aah. | 你在想 |
[08:21] | You’re… You’re thinking… | 你在想 |
[08:23] | You don’t care and you want me to stop talking. | 你懒得理我 让我闭嘴 |
[08:26] | Oh, that’s uncanny. | 天呐 难以置信 |
[08:27] | – It’s in the blood. – Yo, Beckett. | -这是天生的 -贝克特 |
[08:29] | – Yeah. – Just got back from C.S.U. | -怎么了 -鉴证小组回复说 |
[08:31] | They managed to track the blood trail from the killer’s shoe | 他们追踪了球场上凶手鞋底的血迹 |
[08:34] | across the park. It dead-ended at the curb. | 但是在路边就消失了 |
[08:36] | So our killer was driving a car. | 看来凶手开车逃跑了 |
[08:38] | Yeah. The area was a little muddy, | 是的 而且那地方有泥巴 |
[08:39] | So we were able to pull a partial on the tire. | 我们还原了轮胎的部分花纹 |
[08:41] | Any make a model? | 做模型了吗 |
[08:42] | Better. The tire marks are distinctive. | 比模型还好 轮胎的特征独一无二 |
[08:44] | They’ve been ped in two spots. | 上面有两处压力点 |
[08:46] | Now those same tire tracks match a car that was tagged | 去年的一起恶性伤人案件中的车 |
[08:48] | In an aggravated assault last year. | 车胎有相同的特征 |
[08:50] | The assault was committed with a baseball bat | 安东·韦德也是用球棒 |
[08:52] | By one Anton Wade. Loan sharking, blackmail. | 放高利贷 勒索 |
[08:56] | Plus assault with a deadly weapon | 还有一起持致命武器斗殴 |
[08:58] | and two a&b’s– | 以及两起伤击案 |
[08:59] | – Assault and battery. – I know. | -就是伤人攻击 -我知道 |
[09:01] | Right. The guy’s one seriously bad dude. | 他是个十足的坏家伙 |
[09:04] | Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Oh, I’m sensing something here– | 天呐 我突然感觉到些什么了 |
[09:07] | That… This guy might just be our killer. | 这家伙可能就是凶手 |
[09:28] | Mr. Wade, | 韦德先生 |
[09:30] | We have you at the baseball field. | 我们知道你去过棒球场 |
[09:31] | Your car was at the crime scene, | 你开车到过犯罪现场 |
[09:33] | Not to mention your unfortunate history | 我可不想 |
[09:36] | of hitting people with baseball bats. | 把你用球棒伤人的恶行一一列出 |
[09:37] | All of that’s enough to send you away. | 这些足够送你回监狱了 |
[09:38] | So you can play dumb or you can play ball. | 你可以好好和我们合作 或是保持沉默 |
[09:43] | Pun intended. | 这不是开玩笑 |
[09:46] | All right, I was there, but I didn’t kill him. | 好吧 我到过现场 但是我没有杀他 |
[09:48] | He was already dead. | 当时他已经死了 |
[09:50] | You were just paying the corpse a visit. | 你只是去看看尸体吗 |
[09:52] | He called and asked me to meet up with him. | 他打电话给我 让我去见他 |
[09:54] | And when I got there, I knew how it looked. | 当我到那里时 发现大事不妙 |
[09:58] | So I bounced the hell up outta there. | 所以我立马就走了 |
[09:59] | Why would Vega call you? | 为什么维加会打电话给你 |
[10:01] | He wanted to make a payment on his loan. | 他准备还钱给我 |
[10:03] | He always paid the same way, cash in a plain envelope. | 以前都是这样的 把钱放在信封里 |
[10:06] | I saw it on him. I took it. | 我看见信封在他身上 我就拿走了 |
[10:08] | The guy’s a multimillionaire. | 他是个百万富翁 |
[10:10] | You’re a petty loan shark. | 而你只不过是个放高利贷的 |
[10:11] | What’s he doing borrowing money from you? | 他为什么要向你借钱 |
[10:13] | In my business, you don’t ask, you don’t tell. | 在我们这行 不说不问才能生存 |
[10:15] | How much money did he borrow? | 他向你借了多少钱 |
[10:18] | He came to me a couple weeks back, | 他是两周前找我的 |
[10:20] | Needed 200 grand. | 借了20万 |
[10:21] | In my experience… | 以我的经验看 |
[10:22] | If you need that kind of coin, | 如果要借那么大一笔钱的话 |
[10:24] | He got himself into some real bad… Trouble– | 他肯定惹上大麻烦了 |
[10:28] | The kind of trouble that gets you killed. | 某种杀身之祸 |
[10:30] | Or maybe he couldn’t pay your vig. | 或者是他还不了债 |
[10:32] | And you pulled a little “Untouchables” De niro on his head. | 你给了他 当头一棒 |
[10:36] | A guy owing you money? | 如果一个人欠你钱 |
[10:37] | Killing him ain’t gonna get you paid. You take his bling, | 杀了他可收不回钱 你可以拿他的珠宝 |
[10:40] | You jack him for his ride, | 你可以让他做牛做马 |
[10:41] | You maybe even bust his kneecaps. | 甚至打碎他的膝盖骨 |
[10:42] | But he made his last installment. | 但他还了尾款 |
[10:44] | Vega made his vig. We were good. | 维加信守承诺 我们两清了 |
[10:50] | Vega’s wife didn’t know anything about the 200 grand. | 维加的妻子根本不知道借钱的事 |
[10:53] | It doesn’t make sense. | 真是怪了去了 |
[10:55] | With his assets, a guy like Cano Vega | 以卡尼奥·维加的条件 |
[10:57] | could get a loan from any bank in New York city. | 他可以向纽约任何一家银行贷款 |
[10:59] | So why go to a loan shark for $200,000? | 他为什么要借20万的高利贷呢 |
[11:01] | Because bank loans take time. | 可能银行贷款太花时间 |
[11:03] | Loan sharks give it to you right away. | 放高利贷的能马上给钱 |
[11:04] | Maybe he needed the money fast. | 可能他急需用钱 |
[11:05] | Maybe he needed it kept quiet. | 或者他不想引人注目 |
[11:07] | Loan sharks don’t require paperwork, credit checks. | 借高利贷不需要办手续和信贷审核 |
[11:09] | Maybe he didn’t want his wife to know. | 或许他不想让妻子知道 |
[11:11] | Vega didn’t want his wife | 维加也不想让妻子 |
[11:12] | to know why he was going to Cuba either. | 知道他去古巴的原因 |
[11:15] | So you think his trip and the money are related? | 你认为借钱和那趟旅行有关吗 |
[11:16] | Well, a week after he gets back, | 是的 他回来一周后 |
[11:18] | He suddenly needs $200,000? | 突然就急需20万 |
[11:20] | It stands to reason that the two were connected somehow. | 理所当然 两者是有关系的 |
[11:24] | We just finished a search of Wade’s apartment. | 我们刚搜查了韦德的公寓 |
[11:26] | We found a match to the partial shoe print. | 发现了部分相同的鞋印 |
[11:29] | Yeah, but here’s the weird thing– | 但奇怪的是 |
[11:30] | It tested positive for blood on the sole, | 鞋底的血迹是吻合的 |
[11:32] | But negative for blood on the rest of the shoe | 但是鞋上的血却不吻合 |
[11:34] | And negative for cleaning agents. | 清洁剂也不相同 |
[11:35] | If Wade killed Vega, | 如果韦德杀了维加 |
[11:36] | Then his shoe would’ve been covered in blood. | 他鞋子会沾满血迹 |
[11:38] | So Wade’s telling the truth. | 所以韦德说的是实话 |
[11:39] | He shows up after the murder, | 他在凶手走后出现 |
[11:41] | Tracks some blood outside of the park. | 踩到了血迹走出公园 |
[11:43] | While the real murderer gets blood on top of his shoe | 而真正的凶手鞋面上有血迹 |
[11:47] | And leaves little or no trail behind. | 但几乎没有留下足迹 |
[11:49] | Let’s find out why Vega comes back from Cuba | 我们查查维加从古巴回来后 |
[11:51] | – And suddenly needs 200 grand. – Okay. | -为什么急需那笔钱 -好的 |
[11:54] | So where do you want to start? | 你想从哪着手 |
[11:56] | You guys look into Vega’s financials. | 你们去查查维加的经济情况 |
[11:57] | See if we missed anything. | 看看我们遗漏了什么 |
[11:58] | Castle and I will start with Cuba. | 我和卡塞尔从古巴查起 |
[12:00] | Cuba. Good idea. | 古巴 不错啊 |
[12:01] | I’ll bring the mojitos. You get the beach towels. | 我喝着甘蔗酒 你就裹着沙滩巾 |
[12:03] | Oh, I don’t know, Castle. | 不知道行不行 卡塞尔 |
[12:05] | Me in a swimsuit under the hot, blistering sun? | 让我穿着泳装在烈日下暴晒吗 |
[12:10] | I’d be happy to rub lotion on you. | 我很乐意给你擦防晒霜 |
[12:11] | That’s okay. I was actually thinking | 好了 我还是想些 |
[12:13] | of something a little bit more local… | 比较实际的东西 |
[12:16] | Like the man who arranged the entire trip to Cuba. | 比如安排古巴之行的人 |
[12:19] | Bobby Fox, his agent. | 鲍比·福克斯 他的经纪人 |
[12:21] | That’s a good idea. | 不错的想法 |
[12:23] | But the lotion offer still stands. | 我还是会履行帮涂防晒霜的诺言 |
[12:25] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:26] | I have very soft hands. | 我的手可是很巧的 |
[12:30] | What is it with professional sports? | 什么才是职业运动 |
[12:32] | I mean, even the agencies are on steroids. | 我是说 连经纪人都注射类固醇 |
[12:35] | Fox’s client list | 福克斯的手上 |
[12:36] | is a veritable who’s who of star athletes. | 可都是名副其实的超级体育明星 |
[12:38] | 5% of their endorsements and salaries– | 每笔合同和薪水都抽百分之五 |
[12:40] | You could pay for half of lower Manhattan. | 他买得起半个曼哈顿区 |
[12:42] | Did you just use the word “Veritable”? | 你刚用了”名副其实”这个词吗 |
[12:44] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[12:45] | Sexy. | 很性感嘛 |
[12:46] | You should hear me say “Fallacious.” | 你该听听我说”荒谬至极” |
[12:47] | Bobby Fox agency. | 鲍比·福克斯经纪公司 |
[12:49] | Please hold. Can I help you? | 请稍等 有什么能效劳吗 |
[12:50] | – I need to see Mr. Fox. – Do you have an appointment? | -我要见福克斯先生 -你有预约吗 |
[12:52] | – I think he can squeeze me in. – Rick? | -我想他能挤出时间的 -是里克吗 |
[12:56] | – Rick Castle? – Hey, skipper. | -里克·卡塞尔 -你好 队长 |
[13:00] | I have not seen you since the big move. | 自从上次大行动之后都没见过你 |
[13:02] | – How are you, Joe? – Pretty awful. | -最近怎么样 乔 -糟糕极了 |
[13:04] | I just can’t believe this whole Vega thing. | 真不敢相信维加走了 |
[13:06] | I know. | 我理解 |
[13:07] | It’s sad. And you two were friends. I’m–I’m sorry. | 令人悲伤啊 你们又是好友 我很抱歉 |
[13:09] | Yeah, he was a great kid. | 是啊 他是个伟大的小伙 |
[13:11] | Uh, he had the ability to be | 他本可成为古巴裔 |
[13:13] | a Cuban Roberto Clemente. | 罗伯托·克里米提[拉美裔传奇球员] |
[13:14] | It’s just been very sad. | 真是让人心痛 |
[13:16] | We’re actually here to talk to Mr. Fox about it. | 我们来就是想和福克斯先生谈谈 |
[13:17] | – This is detective Kate Beckett. – Hi. | -这是凯特·贝克特探长 -你好 |
[13:19] | Beckett… Kate… Detective. Thank you. | 贝克特 凯特 探长 谢谢 |
[13:23] | Very nice meeting you. Okay. | 很高兴认识你 |
[13:27] | Well, good luck on the case. | 祝你们好运 |
[13:28] | And, uh, I’ll say a prayer for you guys. | 我也会帮你们祈祷的 |
[13:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:32] | By the way, say hi to your mom for me, okay? | 别忘了 代我跟你母亲问好 |
[13:35] | – Will do, Joe. – Okay. | -我会的 乔 -好的 |
[13:38] | Smooth. | 保持冷静 |
[13:40] | That was Joe-freakin’-Torre. | 那个竟然是乔·托利 |
[13:42] | I gotta call my dad. | 我得马上告诉老爸 |
[13:44] | The office is over… | 办公室在 |
[13:45] | The off–his office is… | 办公室应该在 |
[13:47] | He was a good guy–Cano. | 卡尼奥是个好人 |
[13:50] | He built that field because he wanted to give back. | 他建球场是为了回馈社会 |
[13:53] | I think that’s why he went to cuba. | 也正因此才会去古巴 |
[13:55] | He wanted to see if he could do something good. | 他想证明自己能造福社会 |
[13:58] | But I guess things hadn’t changed as much as he had hoped for. | 不过我想现实总是事与愿违 |
[14:00] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[14:01] | He had spent some time in Havana with the people. | 他在哈瓦那待了一段时间 |
[14:04] | He came back pretty upset, and he told me | 回来时心烦意乱 还告诉我 |
[14:07] | To give the tourism guys back their signing bonus. | 让我把签约金退给古巴旅游局 |
[14:10] | First time I ever let a client give money back. | 那可是我第一次让客人退款 |
[14:14] | But I figured, you know, | 后来我明白了 |
[14:15] | Cano was reneging on a military dictatorship. | 卡尼奥反对军事独裁 |
[14:19] | These are not the people you want angry at you, | 但你可不想惹毛这群人 |
[14:22] | Especially having defected from them 18 years ago. | 尤其是已经在18年前成功出逃了 |
[14:24] | He risked his life to leave. | 他曾冒着生命危险逃跑 |
[14:27] | Why would you want him to be the poster boy for the new cuba? | 你为何又想让他成为新古巴的代言人 |
[14:29] | Oh, I didn’t. I was just as surprised as anyone | 我没有 是他自己想回去 |
[14:33] | That he wanted to do it. | 我和其他人一样惊讶 |
[14:34] | After everything I did to get him out back then? | 还是我千辛万苦把他带出来 |
[14:36] | – Have you heard this story? – No. | -你听说了吗 -没有 |
[14:38] | You’re gonna like this, Castle. | 你会喜欢这个故事的 卡塞尔 |
[14:40] | It’s like one of your books. | 就像你的推理小说 |
[14:41] | It was the ’92 olympics. | 92年奥运会时 |
[14:44] | The Cubans had just won gold in Barcelona, | 古巴在巴塞罗那拿了金牌 |
[14:47] | Thanks mostly to Cano. | 都是卡尼奥的功劳 |
[14:48] | And I wanted to get him to the states | 所以我想让他到美国来 |
[14:51] | to play in the bigs. | 在大联盟里打球 |
[14:53] | Now convincing him was the easy part. | 说服他并不难 |
[14:55] | Getting him onto my plane, that was the hard part. | 难就难在让他登上我的飞机 |
[14:58] | We had to get past coaches and minders and finally… | 躲过教练和保镖的视线 终于 |
[15:04] | El pulpo, | 碰到了大章鱼[古巴语] |
[15:06] | Head of state security, | 那个国土安全局局长 |
[15:08] | Because he had his tentacles around everybody. | 他的触须控制着所有人 |
[15:11] | And just as we thought we were home free–boom! | 我们还以为能顺利回国 突然 |
[15:15] | El pulpo. | 遇到了大章鱼 |
[15:16] | We were caught, sunk. | 我们被抓住了 糟透了 |
[15:18] | A firing squad, I kid you not, | 绝不是开玩笑 当时有支死刑行刑队 |
[15:21] | Was waiting for that kid back in Havana. | 就在哈瓦那等着卡尼奥回去受刑 |
[15:22] | You know how I got us past el pulpo? | 知道怎样解决大章鱼的吗 |
[15:26] | Rolex. | 劳力士 |
[15:29] | I gave him my shiny new rolex, | 我把金灿灿的全新劳力士手表给了他 |
[15:32] | And he just looked the other way. | 他就把头转到一边去了 |
[15:35] | just goes to show you, | 这就说明 |
[15:36] | Every socialist is a capitalist when backs are turned. | 社会主义只是资本主义的伪装罢了 |
[15:39] | Is it possible that he took the Cuba job because he needed the money? | 他接受那份工作会是因为急需用钱吗 |
[15:43] | Well, it’s possible, yes. | 有这个可能 |
[15:44] | God knows those guys know how to blow through money. | 天知道这些人是怎么挥霍的 |
[15:47] | and plus, he has that club with Tommy | 而且 他和汤米的那家俱乐部 |
[15:50] | That’s just a money pit. | 根本就是赔本买卖 |
[15:52] | So in regards to the Cuba job, | 古巴那边的工作安排 |
[15:53] | Who else went on this trip? | 还有谁和他同行 |
[15:55] | Well, a couple of low-level Cuban diplomats. | 有一些低级别的古巴外交人员 |
[15:57] | I’ll have, uh, Cynthia get you a list. | 我让辛西娅给你张名单 |
[16:00] | So what made him go to cuba | 到底他为什么要去古巴 |
[16:02] | And then what made him change his mind? | 又是什么改变了他的主意 |
[16:04] | Well, maybe Vega worked for the state department. | 可能维加为国土安全部工作 |
[16:07] | Maybe he was sent to shake hands with Fidel | 被派去那里 在和菲德尔·卡斯特罗握手时 |
[16:09] | In a secret attempt to release a biotoxin into his system. | 暗中将生物毒素注入他体内 |
[16:14] | Well, the russians sprayed sushi with radioactive polonium. | 俄罗斯人就用放射钋喷射日本寿司 |
[16:16] | What– what’s more farfetched? | 还有什么更不靠谱的呢 |
[16:19] | Well, I just met Joe Torre, so I guess anything’s possible. | 我都见到了乔·托利 没什么不可能的 |
[16:23] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[16:26] | Cause of death was cerebral hemorrhaging, as expected. | 和预期一样 死因是脑出血 |
[16:28] | Any way to estimate the height of the attacker | 根据击打的角度推算 |
[16:30] | – Based on the angle of the blows? – Normally, yes, | -有办法推断凶手的身高吗 -通常可以 |
[16:33] | But I-in this case, your attacker’s first swing | 但是本案中 凶手第一次的击打部位 |
[16:35] | – Landed a little south of his head. – How far south? | -在头部以下的位置 -有多下面 |
[16:39] | E-enough to make him a soprano. | 足以让他变性的部位 |
[16:41] | Ow. Shoulda worn a cup. | 该给他颁个精准奖杯 |
[16:44] | Lacerations around the patella suggest Mr. Vega was on his knees | 膝盖骨的撕裂伤表明 维加头部受击打时 |
[16:48] | When he was hit on the head. | 是跪在地上的 |
[16:50] | So our attacker could’ve been anyone? | 这么说凶手可以是任何人 |
[16:52] | Man, woman or child. | 男性 女性甚至是儿童 |
[16:55] | But that’s not why I called. | 但这不是我叫你们来的原因 |
[16:56] | Among all the fresh bruising, | 在所有新的伤痕中 |
[16:59] | We also found significant subdermal bruises | 我发现有几处严重的皮下瘀伤 |
[17:02] | That weren’t quite as fresh. | 这些都不是新伤 |
[17:05] | The contusions were all fist sized. | 伤痕都有拳头大小 |
[17:08] | He was in a fight. | 他跟人打过架 |
[17:09] | Couple days ago. | 遇害的前几天 |
[17:11] | What’s this shape right here? | 这个是什么东西的形状 |
[17:13] | He was wearing a ring. | 打他的人带着戒指 |
[17:14] | Not just any ring. | 不是普通戒指 |
[17:17] | A championship ring. | 是枚总冠军戒指 |
[17:18] | Left-hand ring finger, | 左手无名指 |
[17:20] | Just like his old teammate, free train Tommy Zane. | 正像他的前队友汤米·泽恩 |
[17:33] | You know, mom’s family goes all the way back to the “Mayflower.” | 妈妈一家的家谱能追溯五月花号时代 |
[17:35] | What, her persecution complex is genetic? | 她的被害妄想症是遗传的吗 |
[17:37] | Hey, those are my genes you’re talking about,too. | 我也遗传了她的基因 |
[17:39] | Well, look on the bright side. | 从好的方面来看 |
[17:42] | Now that you know you’re genetically predisposed, | 现在你知道自己遗传了这一倾向 |
[17:43] | You can seek early treatment, prevent future outbreaks. | 你可以尽早治疗 以防以后发作 |
[17:48] | Doesn’t it bother you | 你不觉得困扰吗 |
[17:50] | That you don’t know who your dad is? | 不知道自己的父亲是谁 |
[17:52] | No. | 不困扰 |
[17:53] | Why, does it bother you? | 为什么这么问 你觉得困扰吗 |
[17:54] | It’s like… I have this family tree, | 是这样的 这个族谱 |
[17:57] | And there’s a whole chunk of it missing. | 有一大块是缺失的 |
[17:59] | There’s a whole part of my history that doesn’t even exist. | 我的历史有很长一段根本不曾存在 |
[18:02] | I mean, really, how could gram not know? | 奶奶怎么可能不知道 |
[18:04] | My first year of college, I, uh, went to a party, | 我大一时 一次去参加派对 |
[18:08] | Met this girl–Allison. | 遇见一个叫艾莉森的女孩 |
[18:10] | In the space of six hours, | 在短暂的六小时里 |
[18:11] | we met, we talked, we danced, | 我们相识 相知 共舞 |
[18:13] | We fell in love. | 我们坠入爱河 |
[18:15] | The next morning, she was gone. | 但是第二天早上 她消失了 |
[18:17] | I spent a year trying to find her, | 我花了整整一年的时间寻找她 |
[18:19] | But I never learned her last name. | 我甚至都不知道她姓什么 |
[18:21] | There’s not a week that goes by I don’t think about her. | 那时我没有一天不想念她 |
[18:23] | Your gram told me that she loved a lifetime | 你奶奶告诉我在遇见他的那晚 |
[18:27] | The night she met him. | 她倾注了此生所有的爱 |
[18:29] | Don’t you feel like you’re missing out, not knowing? | 但是不知道他是谁 你不觉得遗憾吗 |
[18:31] | No. Oh, no. That’s the beauty of the mystery. | 不 不 这就是神秘的美感 |
[18:34] | Right now, my father could be an astronaut, | 现在我父亲可以是个宇航员 |
[18:37] | A pirate, a humanitarian, winner of the nobel prize. | 海盗 慈善家 甚至是诺贝尔奖得主 |
[18:40] | I mean, what one man could live up to all that? | 有谁比得上这个想象中的父亲呢 |
[18:43] | You think he ate whipped cream out of a can? | 他也会拿着罐头吃生奶油吗 |
[18:45] | Yes, and he invented whipped cream. | 没错 因为是他发明了生奶油 |
[18:48] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[18:50] | You’re gonna spoil your dinner. | 你会吃不下晚餐的 |
[18:53] | – This is my dinner. – No. | -这就是我的晚餐 -不是 |
[19:02] | Mr. Zane. | 泽恩先生 |
[19:04] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[19:06] | Mr. Castle. | 卡塞尔先生 |
[19:07] | You’re in a festive mood tonight, Mr. Zane. | 泽恩先生 您今晚兴致真好啊 |
[19:09] | – Honoring the dead? – Celebrating a life… | -在悼念亡友吗 – 庆祝美好生活 |
[19:11] | The way Cano would’ve wanted it. | 用卡尼奥喜欢的方式庆祝生活 |
[19:13] | Yes, nothing says “I’m grieving” like an appletini. | 没错 没什么比苹果马提尼更能表达悲伤了 |
[19:17] | You must be the “Forgive and forget” type, Mr. Zane, | 泽恩先生 你肯定是个不记仇的人 |
[19:20] | Especially after that beating | 特别是几天前 |
[19:21] | That you gave Cano a couple of nights ago. | 你狠狠揍了卡尼奥一顿 现在就忘了 |
[19:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[19:24] | We found the bruises left on Vega’s body from where you hit him, | 维加身上有你留下的多处瘀伤 |
[19:27] | Including the imprints left by your championship ring. | 还包括你的总冠军戒指留下的印记 |
[19:30] | 25 guys have this ring. | 有25个人有这枚戒指 |
[19:32] | Do they all wear it on their left-hand ring finger? | 他们都把戒指戴在左手无名指吗 |
[19:33] | Some of ’em, yeah. | 有几个 |
[19:34] | Do they all have abrasions on that finger | 他们的手上都有 |
[19:36] | That are consistent with assault? | 对得上号的瘀伤吗 |
[19:39] | What happened, Mr. Zane? | 泽恩先生 到底发生了什么 |
[19:40] | Was Cano tired of dumping money into this club? | 卡尼奥是不是要从俱乐部撤资 |
[19:42] | – He didn’t care about the money. – Then what was it? | -他关心的不是钱 -那是什么 |
[19:48] | His wife. | 他妻子 |
[19:50] | His wife? You and she were– | 他妻子 你和她 |
[19:51] | No. | 没有 |
[19:53] | But he thought w– | 但是他以为我们 |
[19:56] | Maggie was upset, said she thought Cano | 玛吉很不难过 她认为 |
[19:58] | Was having an affair and wanted to know | 卡尼奥有婚外情 想了解清楚 |
[20:00] | If I’d seen him down here at the club with anybody. | 问我是否看见他和别人在此约会 |
[20:02] | What’d you tell her? | 你怎么告诉她的 |
[20:03] | – I told her no, of course. – Was that the truth? | -我跟她说没有 -你说的是真话吗 |
[20:05] | Look, I’ve been through this before. | 以前也有过类似情况 |
[20:06] | Cano was hing some kind of crisis. | 卡尼奥只是逢场作戏 |
[20:09] | He wasn’t gonna leave her. | 他是不会离开她的 |
[20:10] | So why tell her the truth? | 没必要告诉她真相 |
[20:11] | So Vega was having an affair? | 这么说维加确实有婚外情 |
[20:13] | I’d seen him with a girl– young, cuban. | 跟一个年轻古巴女孩子 |
[20:16] | You know, I figured after his visit, he was missing home. | 我是后来才发现的 他经常不回家 |
[20:18] | Anyway, he saw me leaving his house that night, | 那晚他见我从他家里出来 |
[20:20] | And when he asked Maggie why I was there, | 他问玛吉为什么我在 |
[20:22] | she got evasive. | 她言辞闪烁 |
[20:23] | So naturally, he thought she was having an affair of her own. | 自然的 他认为她也有婚外情 |
[20:26] | Came after me swinging. | 他来找我算帐 |
[20:27] | Took a couple of shots to his ribs | 我给了他肋骨几拳 |
[20:29] | to calm him down enough before I could tell him the truth. | 让他安静下来听我解释 |
[20:31] | This girl that he was dating, | 他约会的姑娘 |
[20:32] | do you remember her name? | 还记得她的名字吗 |
[20:34] | No, he never told me her name. | 不 他没跟我说过 |
[20:35] | But I might have a picture on my phone. | 不过我手机里可能有张照片 |
[20:39] | What is it with professional athletes and politicians | 跟职业运动员和政客在一起会怎样 |
[20:41] | that they just can’t keep it in their pants? | 他们就是没法不动邪念吗 |
[20:44] | They’re just overgrown teenagers with delicate little egos. | 只是自我感觉良好 发育过度的青少年 |
[20:47] | It’s not that deep. It’s just simple math. | 没那么深奥 是简单的算术 |
[20:49] | They just have more opportunity. | 他们有更多机会 |
[20:52] | Well, what are you saying, men are dogs? | 你是说 男人是狗 |
[20:53] | No. The greater the opportunity, the greater the likelihood. | 不 机会越大 可能性就越大 |
[20:57] | Which means the two of you have nothing to worry about. | 意味着你们两个没什么好担心的 |
[20:58] | Ryan has nothing to worry about. | 莱恩没什么好担心的 |
[21:00] | Hey. Cano Vega, on the other hand… | 卡尼奥·维加 另一方面… |
[21:02] | His wife said that he changed when he got back from Cuba. | 他妻子说 他从古巴回来性情大变 |
[21:04] | Maybe it wasn’t Cuba. Maybe it was the girl. | 或许不是因为古巴 是因为那个姑娘 |
[21:07] | That could explain the 200 grand. | 这就能解释那二十万美元了 |
[21:08] | Maybe he needed it for the girl. | 或许是那姑娘需要这笔钱 |
[21:09] | And why he needed to borrow money from a loan shark | 没有找到她 为何他要 |
[21:11] | – without her finding out. – But Maggie Vega did find out. | -向高利贷借钱 -但玛吉·维加知道了 |
[21:14] | So she decides she’s not gonna take it anymore. | 于是 她决定不再忍受 |
[21:17] | She considers divorce, | 考虑离婚 |
[21:18] | But thought about the endless hours of scrutiny, | 可又想到没完没了的调查 |
[21:21] | the public humiliation in the media. | 媒体上的公开丑闻 |
[21:22] | Not to mention that she’d only get half. | 而且她只能分到一半财产 |
[21:24] | Uh, assuming there’s no prenup. | 假设没有婚前协议的话 |
[21:26] | But if she kills him, she gets everything. | 如果她杀死了丈夫 就能得到一切 |
[21:28] | Mm-hmm. She knows where he’s gonna be, | 她知道他要去哪里 |
[21:30] | Alone, at night. | 晚上 一个人 |
[21:32] | She goes there. | 她去了那里 |
[21:34] | He trusts her, lets his guard down. | 他信任妻子 放松了警惕 |
[21:36] | She moves in close. | 她靠近了 |
[21:38] | She smiles, picks up a bat, | 微笑着 捡起棒球棍 |
[21:41] | Thinks of everything that he’s done to her, | 想着他对自己所做的一切 |
[21:42] | Starts with the family jewels | 从家庭幸福开始 |
[21:44] | And ends with the family fortune. | 以家庭财富而告终 |
[21:51] | This is crazy. Why would I kill my husband? | 胡扯八道 我为什么要谋杀亲夫 |
[21:54] | Because you thought he was having an affair. | 因为你觉得他有婚外情 |
[21:57] | You know? | 你们知道了 |
[21:59] | – How? – It doesn’t matter how we know. | -怎么知道的 -别管我们怎么知道的 |
[22:00] | What matters is that you didn’t tell us. | 重点是你没告诉我们 |
[22:02] | It was a private matter between Cano and me. | 这是我和卡尼奥的个人隐私 |
[22:05] | It’s also motive. | 也是动机 |
[22:06] | Mrs. Vega, where were you on the night | 维加夫人 你丈夫遇害当晚 |
[22:07] | – of your husband’s murder? – At home alone. | -你在哪里 -一个人在家 |
[22:10] | You can check the security tapes if you want. | 如果你想 可以看监控录像 |
[22:14] | So… It’s true then? | 那么… 那是真的 |
[22:17] | He was seeing someone else? | 他有外遇了吗 |
[22:18] | We don’t know that for sure. | 我们还不能肯定 |
[22:22] | I do. | 我能肯定 |
[22:26] | He was in love with her. | 他爱上了这个女人 |
[22:30] | Her name is Lara. | 她叫莱拉 |
[22:32] | Mi Carinio. It means “My love.” | 米·卡利妮奥 意思是”我的至爱” |
[22:35] | Who is she? I don’t know. | 她是谁 不知道 |
[22:37] | I’ve torn this house upside down looking for a clue. | 为了找线索我把房子翻了个遍 |
[22:40] | That note is the only thing I’ve found. | 唯一找到的就是这张字条 |
[22:42] | “2/16”–that’s the day before the murder. | 2月16号 遇害的两天前 |
[22:45] | He went into the city that day, didn’t get home until 10:30. | 他那天进城的 直到十点半才回家 |
[22:49] | That’s why I knew. | 所以我知道 |
[22:50] | Mrs. Vega, this woman is possibly involved | 维加夫人 这个女人很可能涉嫌 |
[22:52] | in your husband’s murder. | 你丈夫的谋杀 |
[22:53] | Why didn’t you tell us this before? | 之前为何不告诉我们 |
[22:56] | Because I… | 因为我… |
[22:58] | I just didn’t want it to be true. | 我不希望这是真的 |
[23:01] | Home security videos confirm Mrs. Vega’s story, | 家庭监控录像证明了维加夫人的话 |
[23:04] | And C.S.U. Tested negative for blood at Tommy Zane’s place. | 汤米·泽恩家的血样 鉴定组测试不符 |
[23:08] | Where are we on the girl? | 那个姑娘查得怎么样了 |
[23:09] | Just finished combing through Vega’s internet records. | 刚搜索完维加的互联网记录 |
[23:11] | There are no I.M.S, e-mails or Internet broweses searches | 不管电邮还是网络通讯 |
[23:14] | connecting him in any way, shape or form to a Lara. | 他跟莱拉没有任何形式的联系 |
[23:16] | Phones are a dead end, too. | 电话调查也一无所获 |
[23:17] | No one who called or was called by Vega in the last two months | 过去两个月里 他并没有 |
[23:20] | Remembers him mentioning anyone named Lara | 和某个莱拉通过电话 |
[23:22] | Well, for a guy who’s supposedly in love, | 这个家伙如果是恋爱了 |
[23:24] | He doesn’t do a very good job keeping in touch with his girl. | 跟姑娘可是没保持密切联系 |
[23:26] | Some guys are just hopeless. Hey, honey. | 有的人要绝望了 亲爱的 |
[23:30] | Yeah, I was just thinking about you, thought I’d call you. | 是啊 想你了 觉得该给你打个电话 |
[23:32] | Well, I just wanted to call to say I miss you. | 只想告诉你我想你了 |
[23:34] | – Yeah. – Some guys are just pathetic. | -是啊 -有的人真可悲 |
[23:38] | Don’t be jealous. He still loves you. | 别妒忌 他还是喜欢你的 |
[23:40] | Vega met with her the day before he died, | 维加死前一天见过她 |
[23:42] | So let’s put photos out to all precincts | 把照片发到所有辖区 |
[23:44] | And have uniforms canvass the area around the field. | 让同事们详细调查球场周围的区域 |
[23:46] | – Maybe somebody saw her the night that he was killed. – Beckett. | -说不定案发当晚有人见过她 -贝克特 |
[23:49] | – Yes, sir. – How we doing on the Cuba angle? | -是 长官 -古巴方面查得怎么样了 |
[23:51] | Nothinyet. Why? | 还没有进展 怎么了 |
[23:53] | Just got a call from the lieu over in Union City, New Jersey. | 刚接到新泽西州尤尼恩市警局的电话 |
[23:55] | Vega was involved in a shouting match | 维加曾在小哈瓦那区的餐馆 |
[23:57] | at a restaurant in little Havana with one of their regulars. | 跟他们的一个老主顾争吵 |
[23:59] | Apparently the cops were called in to break it up. | 然后报警叫警察来劝架 |
[24:01] | Why wasn’t there an incident report? | 为何没有事件报告 |
[24:02] | Cops kept it quiet at the time at the request | 那时候警察应古巴领事馆的请求 |
[24:04] | – of the Cuba consulate. -Because of Vega? | -保持沉默 -因为维加 |
[24:06] | No, because of who Vega was fighting with. | 不 是因为跟维加争吵的人 |
[24:08] | Mario Sanchez– | 马里奥·桑切兹 |
[24:09] | head of the Cuba consulate in New York. | 驻纽约古巴大使馆负责人 |
[24:11] | He was one of the diplomats that took Vega to Cuba. | 他是带维加去古巴的外交官之一 |
[24:13] | What did they fight about? | 他们吵什么 |
[24:14] | I don’t know, but seeing that they were in Cuba together, | 不知道 既然他们一起去了古巴 |
[24:16] | I suggest you find out. | 我建议你们去查个究竟 |
[24:32] | On the night of the 17th, I was here at the consulate. | 17号晚上 我在大使馆 |
[24:36] | You don’t really think I killed Cano Vega, do you? | 你们不会以为我杀了卡尼奥·维加吧 |
[24:38] | Given his change of heart in Cuba, I can’t imagine | 考虑到他在古巴改变心意 无法想象 |
[24:41] | that the two of you were the best of friends. | 你们俩曾是最好的朋友 |
[24:42] | You could say the same thing | 纽约的这些古巴移民 |
[24:44] | about most of the Cuban community here. | 也还不是如此 |
[24:45] | Yes, but how many of them ended up dead | 是的 可有多少人是跟你在餐馆 |
[24:47] | After fighting with you in a restaurant? | 争吵后以死亡告终的 |
[24:50] | I was minding my own business. | 我在忙自己的事 |
[24:51] | – Vega was the one who decided to pick a fight with me. – Why? | -维加才是挑起事端的人 -为什么 |
[24:55] | I was in charge of his schedule in Cuba. | 我负责他在古巴的行程 |
[24:58] | I guess he didn’t like to be told what to do or where to go. | 我猜他可能不喜欢被牵着鼻子走吧 |
[25:00] | Sounds like you kept him on a pretty tight leash. | 听起来像是你给他拴了条链子 |
[25:03] | We did a counterrevolutionary the courtesy | 我们一反常态 |
[25:05] | of allowing him back on our soil. | 礼貌的允许他进入我们的国土 |
[25:07] | We weren’t about to just let him wander around. | 我们可不想让他四处闲逛 |
[25:09] | So you would know better than anyone else | 你比任何人都清楚 |
[25:11] | – What Vega did on his trip? – That’s my job. | -维加旅行时做过什么 -那是我的工作 |
[25:14] | Everyone we’ve spoke to about Vega | 我们问过的每个人都说 |
[25:16] | Says he came back from Cuba a different man. | 维加从古巴回来性情大变 |
[25:19] | What happened to him down there? | 他在那里到底出了什么事 |
[25:22] | he was very emotional | 他很激动 |
[25:23] | The whole time he was there– | 他在那里的所有时间 |
[25:25] | Uh, talking to the locals, feeling sorry for them | 都在跟当地人交谈 对他们感到抱歉 |
[25:28] | Because they were poor and he was rich. | 为他们的穷困和自己的富有 |
[25:31] | Truth is, he felt guilty. | 事实是 他有负罪感 |
[25:33] | When returned, he borrowed $200,000 in cash. | 当维加回来后 借了二十万现金 |
[25:36] | Is it possible | 有可能 |
[25:36] | that he was trying to funnel money to the island, | 他想给这个岛集资 |
[25:39] | -Help some of the locals out, maybe? -Not on my watch. | -帮助一些当地人吗 -我不知道 |
[25:41] | Yeah, you can’t have that. | 是啊 你无法掌控 |
[25:43] | Rich people sharing their wealth? That’s like socialism. | 有钱人分享他们的财富 很像社会主义 |
[25:45] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[25:46] | The truth is that Cano Vega, like all Americans, was spoiled. | 事实是正像美国人 卡尼奥·维加被惯坏了 |
[25:51] | When the poverty was before his eyes– | 当他眼前出现贫瘠时 |
[25:52] | It’s an unspeakable tragedy. | 是无法形容的悲惨 |
[25:54] | And then, out of sight, out of mind. | 然而 眼不见心不烦 |
[25:58] | He didn’t know that I was aware, | 他不知道我有所觉察 |
[26:01] | But do you want to know | 你们想知道 |
[26:02] | the thing that interested Vega most about Cuba? | 维加最关心古巴的什么事情吗 |
[26:06] | A girl. | 一个姑娘 |
[26:08] | What girl? | 什么姑娘 |
[26:10] | He met a lot of locals, kissed a lot of babies. | 他见过很多当地人 吻过很多孩子 |
[26:13] | I can only assume it was a pretty young thing | 我只能假设他在岛内旅游时 |
[26:16] | He met while he was touring the island. | 遇到一个漂亮的姑娘 |
[26:17] | Do you know her name? | 知道她的名字吗 |
[26:19] | Lara. | 莱拉 |
[26:21] | Her name was Lara. | 她名叫莱拉 |
[26:24] | So Vega fell in love with a girl in Cuba. | 维加在古巴爱上了一个姑娘 |
[26:27] | If you take Sanchez’s word. | 如果你相信桑切兹说的话 |
[26:29] | Well, he couldn’t have just pulled the name Lara out of thin air. | 他不可能凭空说出莱拉这名字 |
[26:32] | According to the note that the wife found, | 根据他妻子找到的字条 |
[26:34] | Vega and Lara were supposed to meet the night before he was murdered. | 维加在遇害前一晚和莱拉应该见过面 |
[26:37] | Now how are they supposed to do that | 如果她在古巴 |
[26:38] | -if she’s stuck in Cuba? -If she’s stuck on the island, | -他们怎么见面 -如果她在岛上 |
[26:41] | How did she end up in that photo with Vega at his club? | 怎么会跟维加在俱乐部照相 |
[26:44] | There has to be an explanation that makes this all make sense. | 肯定有个理由能解释一切 |
[26:46] | There is. The woman standing next to Vega in the picture is not Lara. | 有 照片里站在维加旁的不是莱拉 |
[26:51] | A resident near the ballpark where Vega was killed I.D.’ed her. | 维加被杀的棒球场附近 有居民认出了她 |
[26:53] | Her names Ana, Ana Rivera. | 她叫阿娜 阿娜·蕾维拉 |
[26:55] | She’s a waitress in the neighborhood. | 她是社区俱乐部的服务生 |
[26:57] | Uniforms are bringing her in now. | 同事正把她带过来 |
[26:58] | What’s her connection to Vega? | 她和维加有什么关系 |
[27:01] | Cuba. She escaped six months ago. | 古巴 半年前她从古巴逃来纽约 |
[27:05] | We met at a bar where I work, | 我工作的酒吧和他的球场很近 |
[27:07] | near his field. | 我们就在那里认识的 |
[27:09] | He heard I’d just come over from Cuba last year, | 他听说我去年才从古巴过来 |
[27:12] | and he invited me out for drinks. | 就请我出去喝几杯 |
[27:13] | Did you know he was married? | 你知道他已婚吗 |
[27:15] | It wasn’like that. | 我们不是那种关系 |
[27:17] | He just wanted to talk… about home. | 他只想聊天 聊家乡 |
[27:20] | He missed it. I think that’s why he wanted to go. | 他想家 我觉得因此他才回了古巴 |
[27:23] | You were photographed with him after the trip. | 他从古巴回来后与你合影 |
[27:25] | Did he still want to… just talk? | 那时他也仅仅只想聊天吗 |
[27:27] | Yes. He wanted to talk about | 是的 他想知道我是怎么 |
[27:30] | my trip here from Cuba. | 从古巴来到这里的 |
[27:31] | It was like he was obsessed. He wanted to know how I got out. | 不是爱上我 只为知道我是怎么出境的 |
[27:35] | And what did you tell him? | 你对他怎么说的 |
[27:39] | Ana, what did you tell Mr. Vega? | 阿娜 你对维加先生怎么说的 |
[27:42] | I said my family knew a man. | 我说我家人认识一个熟人 |
[27:45] | If–if you pay him lots of money, | 只要你给得起钱 |
[27:47] | Mi Carinio comes and takes you to America. | 米·卡利妮奥就能带你去美国 |
[27:50] | Mi Carinio? | 米·卡利妮奥是什么 |
[27:52] | His boat. | 他的船 |
[27:53] | It takes you to Jamaica, | 人先坐船到牙买加 |
[27:54] | and then you fly to America. | 然后再坐飞机到美国 |
[27:58] | It’s important that you fly, because if you come by boat, | 入境一定要乘飞机 因为如果乘船 |
[28:01] | then they can send you back. | 他们就会把你遣送回国 |
[28:04] | That’s the wet-foot, dry-foot policy. | 这是海路陆路入境政策 |
[28:06] | Vega was looking for a way to get his new girlfriend out of Cuba. | 维加在想办法让新女友离开古巴 |
[28:09] | “Mi Carinio ,” 2/16, 8:30 p.m. | 米·卡利妮奥 2月16日 下午八点半 |
[28:11] | It looks like he succeeded. | 他似乎成功了 |
[28:13] | “Mi Carinio” to Jamaica 2/16, | 米·卡利妮奥 2月16日到达牙买加 |
[28:15] | which means she arrived on the 17th. | 这意味着她17日到达 |
[28:18] | That’s the same day Vega died. That can’t be a coincidence. | 恰好是维加遇害当天 这不是巧合 |
[28:20] | Ana, you told Mr. Vega how to get in touch | 阿娜 你告诉了维加先生如何联系 |
[28:23] | with the man who got you out of Cuba. | 帮你离开古巴的人吗 |
[28:25] | Yes. He runs a newspaper. | 是的 他主编一份报纸 |
[28:28] | “Una nueva esperanza,” on East 98th. | 《新希望》报纸 在98街东段 |
[28:31] | Alfredo Quintana, the editor? | 主编是阿尔弗雷多·金塔纳吗 |
[28:38] | He lied to us. | 他对我们撒谎了 |
[28:47] | All right, first you accuse me of killing Vega. | 一开始你们指控我谋杀维加 |
[28:49] | Then you’re saying that I’m helping him. | 后来你们又说我在帮他 |
[28:52] | So maybe you guys should make up your mind. | 也许你们先该想到清楚明白 |
[28:54] | Well, actually, we made up our minds | 事实上 我们一看到你账户上 |
[28:56] | once we saw the $200,000 in your bank account. | 那二十万就清楚明白了 |
[28:58] | That’s the exact amount Cano Vega borrowed from a loan shark. | 卡尼奥·维加向高利贷借就是这个数目 |
[29:01] | Since what you were doing was illegal, | 因为你们在做违法勾当 |
[29:03] | he didn’t want there to be any record of it. | 所以他不想留下证据 |
[29:05] | You know, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[29:13] | These aren’t my accounts. | 这些不是我的账户 |
[29:16] | This is the foundation’s account. | 这是基金会的账户 |
[29:17] | My name isn’t even on them. | 上面甚至没有我的名字 |
[29:19] | Which is why you hid the money there, | 这就是你把赃款藏于其中的原因 |
[29:20] | to make it harder for us to find. | 让我们更难找到 |
[29:22] | These were charitable contributions. | 这些是慈善捐款 |
[29:24] | Where’s the girl? | 那个女孩在哪里 |
[29:26] | What girl? | 什么女孩 |
[29:28] | Mr. Quintana, you and your foundation | 金塔纳先生 你和你的基金会 |
[29:31] | are facing human smuggling charges. | 将面临偷运人口的指控 |
[29:33] | Do you really want me to add obstruction of justice | 你希望再加上妨碍司法公正 |
[29:36] | and aiding and abetting a murderer to that? | 援助和教唆谋杀罪吗 |
[29:40] | You like the press, don’t you? | 你喜欢出版事业 对吧 |
[29:43] | How are you gonna like being linked to Cano Vega’s murder? | 那喜欢涉嫌谋杀卡尼奥·维加吗 |
[29:47] | You know what they’ll see? | 你知道他们会怎么想吗 |
[29:50] | That I saved a girl from under Castro’s regime. | 我从卡斯特罗的独裁下拯救了一个女孩 |
[29:52] | For a price. | 收费的 |
[29:53] | Yeah, I would’ve done it for free. | 我本打算免费的 |
[29:54] | Yeah, but you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[29:56] | Are you really ready to stake your entire future | 你真的准备把下半生赌在 |
[29:58] | on some girl you don’t even know? | 某个你陌生女孩身上吗 |
[30:05] | Vega had an apartment for her. | 维加给她买了一套公寓 |
[30:09] | I took her there when I got her to the mainland. | 她一到美国我就把她带到了那里 |
[30:11] | – Where? – Union City, Summit Avenue. | -在哪里 -尤尼恩市萨米特大道 |
[30:15] | Nypd! Nypd! Nypd! Police! Police! Police! Police! Nypd! Nypd! | 纽约警察 纽约警察 |
[30:23] | – Clear. – Clear. | -没人 -没人 |
[30:29] | Looks like nobody’s home. | 屋里似乎没人 |
[30:30] | This girl’s in dire need of a trip to Ikea. | 可怜的女孩需要去宜家买点东西 |
[30:33] | This bed hasn’t even been made. | 这张床从未铺过 |
[30:35] | I don’t think she was sleeping here. | 我觉得她不住这里 |
[30:38] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[30:40] | Looks like dirt. | 像是泥 |
[30:42] | Get C.S.U. down here. | 让鉴证组过来 |
[30:46] | You guys. | 大家看 |
[30:52] | There’s blood. | 这有血迹 |
[30:54] | It’s definitely Vega’s. | 绝对是维加的 |
[30:56] | – And the footprint? – That’s harder to nail down. | -脚印呢 -那就很难确定了 |
[31:00] | The composition of the dirt | 泥土的成分 |
[31:01] | is pretty similar to dirt anywhere in the city. | 和城区各处的泥土都很相似 |
[31:03] | So we can’t actually prove that she was at the scene? | 所以不能证明她在现场吗 |
[31:05] | I just said it’s harder. | 我只是说很难确定 |
[31:06] | But there were traces of titanium dioxide in the dirt. | 但泥土里含有微量二氧化钛 |
[31:09] | – Chalk. – Like what they use to trace lines on baseball fields. | -粉笔 -在棒球场上用来画线的 |
[31:12] | So she heads to the field, | 所以她去了棒球场 |
[31:14] | takes a little batting practice on Vega’s head, | 用球棒打了维加的头 |
[31:16] | heads home, packs her things, hits the road. | 回家 收拾东西 然后逃走了 |
[31:18] | Giving a whole new meaning to the term “hit-and-run.” | 给词组”击跑配合战术”下了新的定义 |
[31:22] | Beckett. B-e-c-k-e double-t. | 贝克特 贝克特 |
[31:24] | Badge 4-1-3-1-9. | 编号41319 |
[31:26] | I need a T.S.A. hold on | 我需要交通安全管理局拦截 |
[31:27] | a potential fugitive. | 一个可能潜逃的疑犯 |
[31:29] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好 我不会挂 |
[31:31] | Uniforms are circulating that picture of Lara we got from Quintana. | 同事在发布金塔纳那给的莱拉的照片 |
[31:34] | They’re plastering it on every storefront | 张贴在她住处方圆1公里内 |
[31:35] | within a mile of her place. | 所有商店中 |
[31:37] | So it was the girl? | 凶手是那个女孩吗 |
[31:37] | Evidence looks that way. | 证据都指向她 |
[31:39] | We figure she honey trapped Vega into giving her tickets out of Cuba, | 我们推测她用美人计使维加帮她离开古巴 |
[31:42] | and when she got here, | 她到这里以后 |
[31:42] | he wanted a little more than she was willing to give, | 他想要的她不能给 |
[31:44] | and things went south from there. | 祸起萧墙 |
[31:45] | Maybe it was the Cuban government all along. | 也许从头到尾古巴政府也参与其中 |
[31:47] | They hated Vega for defecting. | 他们憎恨维加的背叛 |
[31:49] | So they send a beautiful spy for him to fall in love with. | 所以他们派出美女间谍让他坠入爱河 |
[31:52] | It works. He smuggles her back home, | 计划奏效了 他把她偷渡回家 |
[31:56] | and bam! He’s dead. | 然后突然 他死了 |
[31:59] | Sounds like a Castle story. | 听起来好像卡塞尔写的小说 |
[32:01] | I’ll call it “Coraz de fuego.” | 我会起名为《最后的列车》[电影] |
[32:03] | Yes. I need a detain and contain. | 我需要拘留令 |
[32:05] | All no-fly protocols. Thank you. | 禁止飞行出境协议 谢谢 |
[32:08] | Though we really should stake out the consulate. | 我们真的应该监视领事馆 |
[32:10] | Way ahead of you. | 我们早想到了 |
[32:11] | Surveillance has been there for about an hour. | 一小时前已经开始监视领事馆 |
[32:13] | If she killed him out of self-defense, | 如果她不是出于自卫而杀死他 |
[32:15] | then she’d go back to the devil she knows. | 她会回去找幕后黑手的 |
[32:16] | And yet I’m sensing skepticism on my theory. | 我感觉到有人在怀疑我的推测 |
[32:19] | – Yeah, thanks. – Mind reader. | -谢谢 -读心者 |
[32:20] | Well, you’re both geniuses. | 你们俩都是天才 |
[32:22] | That was our guys at the consulate. | 我们的人在领事馆 |
[32:23] | They just spotted Lara walking right through the door. | 他们刚看见莱拉走进大门 |
[32:26] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我无可奉告 |
[32:27] | I’ve never seen that girl before. | 我从没见过这个女孩 |
[32:29] | Well,then you should invest in some corrective lenses. | 那你应该买视力矫正镜了 |
[32:31] | Our surveillance team saw her coming in here not half an hour ago. | 我们的人看见她进来 还不到半小时 |
[32:34] | Surveillance team? You’re watching us now? | 你们的人 你们现在在监视我们 |
[32:37] | Only within the scope of the law. | 仅在法律允许的范围之内 |
[32:39] | The watcher becomes the watched. | 幕后看客成了被监视的人 |
[32:42] | I’m a big fan of irony. Ask her. | 我很喜欢用反讽 问她吧 |
[32:45] | She’s a Cuban citizen requesting asylum. | 她是个要求庇护的古巴公民 |
[32:47] | She’s a suspect in a murder investigation. | 她是谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[32:50] | And you expect me just to hand her over to the American authorities? | 你想让我把她交给美国政府吗 |
[32:53] | Mr. Sanchez, as I’m sure you’re well aware, | 桑切兹先生 我相信你很清楚 |
[32:56] | a country’s consulate and its embassy | 一个国家的领事和大使馆 |
[32:58] | have a different set of rights and privileges. | 享有不同的权力 |
[33:01] | This is only a consulate. | 这只是领事馆 |
[33:02] | You do not have diplomatic immunity. | 你并不享有外交豁免权 |
[33:08] | Produce the girl now, | 现在就交出那个姑娘 |
[33:09] | or I will get a search warrant and make a public spectacle | 否则我将取得搜查令 并向公众公开 |
[33:11] | of your government harboring a criminal on American soil. | 贵国政府在美国国土私藏嫌犯 |
[33:42] | No, I-I-I did not kill him. Please. | 不 他不是我杀的 |
[33:44] | – You have to believe. – Then why did you run? | -你们相信我 -那你为什么要逃跑 |
[33:46] | Why did you try to go back to Cuba? | 你为什么想回古巴 |
[33:48] | I was afraid the man will kill me, too. | 我怕那个人也会杀我 |
[33:51] | – What man? – The one who come the night he died. | -谁 -他遇害当晚来的男人 |
[33:54] | He come to… El piso. | 他来了…el piso[西班牙语] |
[33:58] | The apartment. He came to the apartment. | 公寓 他去了公寓 |
[33:59] | There was a man who came to the apartment | 有个男人在维加遇害当晚 |
[34:01] | the night that Vega died, and that’s why you were running? | 去了公寓 所以你才逃跑吗 |
[34:04] | He kill my father. | 他杀害了我父亲 |
[34:07] | Your father? | 你父亲 |
[34:08] | Vega. | 维加 |
[34:09] | Cano Vega is your father? | 卡尼奥·维加是你父亲 |
[34:11] | O-okay, Lara, take us from the beginning. | 莱拉 让我们从头开始 |
[34:14] | Desde del principio. | 从头说起[西班牙语] |
[34:15] | Vega and my mother… | 维加和我母亲… |
[34:28] | Vega and her mother were engaged when he defected. | 维加出逃前已经和她母亲订婚 |
[34:32] | She supposed to come, but she didn’t. | 她本应该一起来的 但却没有 |
[34:35] | As punishment for what Vega did, | 作为对维加叛逃的惩罚 |
[34:36] | They threw her mother in prison. | 他们把她母亲送进了监狱 |
[34:40] | she was pregnant with her at the time. | 当时她母亲已经怀有身孕 |
[34:42] | Did Vega know about this? | 维加知道这事吗 |
[34:46] | Not until a couple of months ago | 直到两个月前 |
[34:47] | when he heard a rumor that he had a daughter. | 他听说原来他有一个女儿 |
[34:50] | Well, that’s why vega went to Cuba. | 维加就是为这事回古巴的 |
[34:52] | To see if he really did have a daughter. | 去证实他到底有没有女儿 |
[34:57] | They didn’t actually meet | 他们并没见着面 |
[34:58] | Because the government was watching him. | 因为古巴政府正监视着他 |
[35:02] | But he got her a message | 但他收到了她的信息 |
[35:04] | Saying that he would get her out as soon as he could. | 让他尽快救她出去 |
[35:06] | The first time I meet my father was… | 我第一次见我父亲 |
[35:11] | three nights ago, | 是在三天前 |
[35:12] | And I want to tell him | 当时我就想告诉他 |
[35:15] | How much suffering he caused. | 他一手酿成了多少痛苦 |
[35:23] | She grew up believing | 她从小到大一直认为 |
[35:24] | That her father had abandoned her mother to get rich. | 他父亲为了富贵荣华而抛妻弃子 |
[35:26] | But he told her that that wasn’t true… | 但是他却告诉她 事实并非如此 |
[35:29] | That he only defected | 他之所以出走 只是因为 |
[35:30] | Because her mother said that she was going to as well. | 她母亲曾答应他一起远走高飞 |
[35:34] | But that she had changed her mind at the last minute. | 但她却在最后关头改变了主意 |
[35:37] | All these years, | 这些年来 |
[35:39] | He had thought that she had turned her back on him. | 他一直以为她已经和自己恩断义绝 |
[35:42] | He never knew that they– | 但却没想到 |
[35:44] | That the government had made an example of him | 政府利用他杀鸡儆猴 |
[35:46] | To all the other players. | 震慑其他球员 |
[35:50] | He never knew that she had died in prison. | 他完全不知道她已死于狱中 |
[35:52] | My father… | 我父亲… |
[35:54] | Is very upset when I tell him this. | 当他从我这里得知这些时 沮丧万分 |
[35:57] | He said he need to talk to someone. | 他说他需要和某个人谈谈 |
[35:59] | He, uh, uh, give me money for food. | 他给了我一些钱买吃的 |
[36:02] | I never see him again. | 然后我就再也没见过他 |
[36:04] | You said earlier that there was a man at the apartment. | 你之前说 曾有个男人出现在公寓 |
[36:08] | When I go to… The market to go buy food, | 当时我出去买吃的 |
[36:12] | When I come back… | 等我回来的时候 |
[36:15] | I see a man at the, um, um, apartment, | 我见到一个男人 出现在公寓 |
[36:18] | Not my father. | 但并不是我父亲 |
[36:20] | I was so scared, so I leave. | 我当时害怕极了 于是赶紧离开 |
[36:23] | Then I hear Cano Vega is dead. | 后来我就听说卡尼奥·维加死了 |
[36:26] | So I run, and I hide. | 于是我躲了起来 |
[36:30] | I just wanted to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[36:33] | He killed my father. | 他杀了我父亲 |
[36:36] | This man who came to your apartment… | 这个出现在你公寓的男子 |
[36:39] | Can you describe him for me? | 你能向我描述他的样子吗 |
[36:42] | Yes. | 可以 |
[36:45] | Let–let me get this straight. | 咱们把话说清楚先 |
[36:47] | An illegal claiming to be | 一个非法偷渡客 |
[36:48] | Cano Vega’s daughter, | 声称自己是卡尼奥·维加的女儿 |
[36:49] | After being in this country for less than 24 hours, | 刚来到这个国家不到24小时 |
[36:52] | Identifies someone who kind of looks like me | 就辨认出一个酷似我的人 |
[36:55] | From a distance at night? | 而且还是在晚上远距离看到的 |
[36:58] | Well, gee, guys. | 有没有搞错 二位 |
[36:59] | What, do I–what, do I sign my confession right now | 怎么 难道我要现在就签字画押吗 |
[37:02] | Or after the big, uh, press conference? | 还是要先开个新闻发布会 |
[37:04] | Well, now’s good. | 现在就开吧 |
[37:06] | Come on, kids. | 拜托 孩子们 |
[37:09] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[37:10] | You know he was my friend. | 你们知道他是我朋友 |
[37:12] | Not to mention, a hefty commission. | 更别提我们签了高额佣金 |
[37:13] | What’s my motive? | 我动机何在 |
[37:15] | The thing about people who have a lot, Mr. Fox, | 福克斯先生 有钱人一旦出了问题 |
[37:17] | Is that they have the most to lose. | 那一定不是小事 |
[37:19] | I’m sure vega felt betrayed | 我相信维加得知真相时 |
[37:20] | when he learned the truth. | 觉得自己被出卖了 |
[37:21] | The truth? About what? | 真相 什么真相 |
[37:24] | Your favorite story– | 那个你津津乐道的故事 |
[37:26] | Barcelona, 1992. | 1992年 巴塞罗那奥运会 |
[37:28] | Only you left out the part | 只是你跳过了那部分 |
[37:29] | Where you lied to Cano Vega | 关于你是如何谎称 |
[37:31] | About helping his fiance defect. | 帮卡尼奥·维加的未婚妻逃走的 |
[37:33] | It’s not my fault that she changed her mind, | 她临时变卦 这又不是我的错 |
[37:36] | Truth is, you couldn’t get her off the island. | 实际上 你没办法带她离开 |
[37:38] | But you did know that he’d rather be there with her | 同时 你也知道他宁愿留在那里陪她 |
[37:39] | Than here making big bucks for you in the majors. | 也不愿在大满贯赛里帮你赚个盆满钵满 |
[37:42] | So you let him believe that she had changed her mind. | 于是你让他以为她变心了 |
[37:45] | And to keep him from ever finding out the truth, | 同时为了确保他再也无从得知真相 |
[37:48] | You had her put away. | 你把她关了起来 |
[37:49] | Put away? In Cuba? Oh, come on. | 关起来 还是在古巴 拜托 |
[37:54] | I-I have a lot of pull, | 我的确有很多门路 |
[37:55] | But, uh, influencing a military dictatorship | 但是 要想在军事独裁国家说上话 |
[37:58] | Isn’t as easy as getting a dinner reservation at le cirque. | 并不像在马戏团餐厅[名店]订位那么容易 |
[38:02] | You’d influenced their people before. | 但你确实做到了 |
[38:04] | Manuel gutierrez, A.K.A. El pulpo– | 玛纽埃·古铁兹 花名大章鱼 |
[38:07] | The octopus. | 那个大墨鱼 |
[38:08] | You walked away with the star player | 你带着古巴国家队的明星球员跑了 |
[38:10] | Of the cuban national team for a rolex. | 而代价只是一块劳力士 |
[38:12] | We did a little research. | 我们调查过了 |
[38:14] | He was the chief witness at her trial. | 在她的审讯中 他是主要目击证人 |
[38:17] | Was denouncing Vega’s fiance | 指控维加未婚妻 |
[38:19] | Always a part of your plan with el pulpo | 也是你和大章鱼计划的一部分吧 |
[38:20] | Or did you have to pay extra for that? | 还是你得为此额外付费 |
[38:22] | I’ve heard you’re a killer negotiator. | 我听说你很擅长和杀手讨价还价 |
[38:25] | You can’t possibly be serious. | 你们不会是认真的吧 |
[38:27] | When vega figured out what you had done, | 当维加发现了一切之后 |
[38:28] | He called you from his club and told you to meet him. | 他在俱乐部打电话给你约你见面 |
[38:31] | I think he came after you and threatened to destroy you | 我猜他跟踪了你并且威胁要毁了你 |
[38:35] | And that’s why you killed him. | 因此你杀了他 |
[38:37] | It’s a hell of a story, kids. | 这故事太蹩脚了 孩子们 |
[38:38] | I paid el pulpo to take care of my player’s girl | 我雇大章鱼害死我球员的女人 |
[38:41] | When the Cuban government | 而且还是在古巴政府 |
[38:42] | is sending away people every day? | 眼皮底下顶风作案 |
[38:44] | That’s a hell of a tale. | 这算个什么说法 |
[38:46] | It’s pure conjecture. | 这根本是在凭空臆断 |
[38:47] | You know what’s not conjecture? | 你想要真凭实据吗 |
[38:50] | The blood that we found | 我们在你的汽车驾驶座 |
[38:51] | On the driver’s side floor mat in your car. | 脚垫上发现了血迹 |
[38:54] | That was vega’s blood. | 属于维加 |
[38:56] | As much as you tried to clean | 尽管你小心清理过了 |
[38:57] | Those $5,000 pair of shoes you were wearing | 那双你谋杀维加时穿的 |
[39:00] | While you smashed Vega’s skull in, | 价值五千大洋的鞋子 |
[39:01] | You didn’t quite get all of it. | 你还是没弄干净 |
[39:09] | Hello, Cynthia. Call my lawyer. | 辛西娅 通知我的律师 |
[39:12] | You tell him he’s about to earn | 你跟他说 我会支付他一笔 |
[39:13] | The outrageous, obscene amounts of money I pay him. | 前所未有的天价律师费 |
[39:19] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[39:21] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[39:23] | Robert fox, | 罗伯特·福克斯 |
[39:24] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Cano Vega. | 你因谋杀卡尼奥·维加被捕 |
[39:29] | what’s gonna happen to Lara? | 莱拉以后怎么办 |
[39:30] | She can stay in the states for a year and then decide | 她可以继续留在美国一年 |
[39:32] | whether she wants to apply for citizenship or not. | 再决定是否加入国籍 |
[39:35] | Oh, I can’t imagine her staying. | 我不敢想象她留在这里的情形 |
[39:37] | Her last bit of family is gone. | 举目无亲 |
[39:39] | I mean, the only person that she knew here is dead. | 她唯一认识的人已经死了 |
[39:43] | Well, there is one more person | 其实还有一个人 |
[39:45] | That she should meet. | 她应该见一下 |
[39:52] | So you’re Lara? | 你就是莱拉 |
[39:54] | She was born in Cuba right after Mr. Vega defected. | 维加先生刚离开古巴 她便出生了 |
[39:58] | She’s not his girlfriend. | 她不是他女朋友 |
[40:00] | – She’s his daughter. – Cano had a daughter? | -她是他的女儿 -卡尼奥有个女儿 |
[40:04] | My father… | 我父亲他 |
[40:06] | Didn’t know how you would like to have me here. | 不知道你是否愿意我留在这里 |
[40:09] | He, uh… He had fear | 他 他有些顾虑 |
[40:12] | To tell you about me. | 到底该不该告诉你我的事情 |
[40:17] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:25] | She says she knows her father loved you very much, | 她说她父亲深爱着你 |
[40:28] | And he didn’t want to hurt you. | 他并不想伤害你 |
[40:38] | And that she hoped and he hoped that, | 她和他都希望 |
[40:40] | Together, you could be a family. | 你们可以成为一家人 |
[40:53] | Mi casa es su casa. | 我家就是你家[西班牙语] |
[40:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:14] | Hey, dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[41:16] | Hey, daughter. What are you doing up so late? | 嗨 女儿 那么晚了你干嘛呢 |
[41:18] | Waiting for you. | 等你 |
[41:20] | Did I do something wrong? | 我又做错什么了 |
[41:22] | No. | 没有 |
[41:24] | I was just thinking about what you said about your dad, | 我只是在想你之前说的关于你爸爸的事 |
[41:28] | How he could be anything you imagine him to be– | 他可能是任何你所希望的角色– |
[41:30] | An astronaut or a pirate. | 宇航员 或者海盗 |
[41:31] | Whipped cream inventor. | 生奶油发明者 |
[41:33] | Or whipped cream inventor. | 对 也可能是生奶油发明者 |
[41:34] | But there’s one thing he can’t be. | 但有一样他一定做不到 |
[41:36] | – What’s that? – A dad. | -什么 -一个父亲 |
[41:39] | Just a regular dad, | 一个普通的爸爸 |
[41:41] | Teaching his son how to ride a bike | 教他的儿子如何骑车 |
[41:42] | Or helping him with homework or having a catch. | 帮他写作业 或者陪他投球 |
[41:46] | It makes me sad you didn’t get to have those things. | 你没经历过这些 我觉得很难过 |
[41:48] | Well… I can’t miss what I didn’t have. | 既然我不曾拥有 那也就谈不上失去 |
[41:54] | What if you could have it? | 如果你可以拥有呢 |
[41:57] | You have a time machine behind the kitchen counter? | 你在吧台后面藏了台时光机 |
[42:08] | What do you say, son | 怎么说 乖儿子 |
[42:09] | How about a game of catch with your old man? | 和你老爸投会儿球如何 |
[42:16] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好啊 乐意奉陪 |
[42:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:32] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[42:34] | Ready. | 没问题 |