时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | Who sit around thinking about how to kill people. | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:03] | Psycopath and mystery writers. | 精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. | 我属于高收入的后者 |
[00:06] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. | 我是里奇·卡塞尔 |
[00:08] | Castle. Castle. | 卡塞尔 卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | And I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:14] | Detective Kate Beckett. | 凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:15] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:16] | Nikki Heat? | 妮基·希特 |
[00:16] | The character he’s basing on you. | 那个角色是以你为原型 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:19] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:20] | I would be happy to let you spank me. | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:22] | And together we catch killers. | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:24] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:25] | Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. | 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影] |
[00:28] | You do remind me a little of hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像 |
[00:34] | – You drive, I’ll ride. – All right. | -你开车 我骑车 -好的 |
[00:42] | – On one knee? – Yes, that’s a good girl. | -单腿跪地 -对 她是个好女孩 |
[00:44] | What’s up, Castle, you proposing? | 怎么了 卡塞尔 你在求婚吗 |
[00:46] | Oh, no. Just waiting for you. | 不 在等你来呢 |
[00:49] | That’s too bad. You two make a cute couple. | 那真糟糕 你们两个挺般配的 |
[00:51] | Yeah. Hey, you think I should get a dog? | 没错 你看我养条狗怎么样 |
[00:53] | What am I, your wife? | 你当我是谁 你妻子吗 |
[00:54] | Yeah, you’re my work-wife. | 你是我工作上的伴侣 |
[00:55] | No, I’m not your workwife. | 我才不是你工作伴侣呢 |
[00:57] | I could get a bloodhound. I could name him Sherlock, | 我可以养条猎犬 名字就叫夏洛克[福尔摩斯] |
[00:59] | And then I could– I could bring him to crime scenes. | 然后还可以它带到犯罪现场 |
[01:00] | No, you couldn’t. | 不可以 |
[01:01] | Oh, what? It’d be adorable. | 怎么了 狗狗很可爱 |
[01:03] | I could get him to wear a little Sherlock hat, | 再给它带一顶小号侦探帽 |
[01:05] | Train him how to carry a little magnifying glass. | 训练它叼着放大镜 |
[01:08] | Oh, see? Right there. | 发现没 你刚才说的 |
[01:09] | Disapproving, judgmental– you’re totally my work-wife. | 反对我 说我错 分明就是我的工作伴侣 |
[01:13] | Oh, the blood’s bold, but it works. | 这血迹也太明显了 但会是个好线索 |
[01:17] | Not sure he’d agree. | 不知他是否同意 |
[01:24] | Well, obviously, he was– into art. | 很明显 他 醉心艺术 |
[01:27] | Victor Fink, 43, gallery owner. | 受害者芬克 43岁 画廊主人 |
[01:31] | There’s no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行进入的痕迹 |
[01:32] | Tenant upstairs call in gunshots to 9-1-1 at 10:14 p.m. | 楼上的房客晚上10点14分听到枪声报警 |
[01:36] | Any idea what he was doing here so late? | 知道他为何这么晚在这吗 |
[01:38] | No, but according to his assistant, Darius Langley, | 不清楚 但据他助手达里斯·兰利交代 |
[01:40] | – They close at 8:00. – Far as he can tell, | -他们8点就关门了 -据他所言 |
[01:42] | There’s nothing missing off the walls or from the back. | 墙上和仓库中的画没有丢失 |
[01:44] | Anything off those security cameras? | 监控录像能看出什么吗 |
[01:45] | – Fake. Not even hooked up. – Lucky break for the guy. | -假的 没有接线 -凶手够幸运的 |
[01:49] | Unless he knew, just like he knew Fink was working late. | 除非他早知道这点 而且知道芬克会加班 |
[01:50] | Or made plans to meet him here. Check with the assistant. | 或是计划好约他到这里 再问问助手 |
[01:55] | He had some fight in him. | 死者与凶手搏斗过 |
[01:57] | Abrasions on the forearms, on the hands. | 前臂和手部有擦伤 |
[01:59] | And then he made a run for the stairs. | 然后他从楼梯逃跑 |
[02:00] | Only to be shot in the back. | 背后中枪 |
[02:02] | Twice, 9 millimeter. | 两枪 9毫米口径 |
[02:05] | Shooter fired from over here. | 凶手是在那里开枪 |
[02:07] | Is it possible he might have been meeting somebody? | 有没有可能是他约了人 |
[02:09] | If he was meeting someone, he didn’t tell me. | 就算他在见人 也没告诉我 |
[02:11] | Excuse me for a minute. | 打扰一分钟 |
[02:13] | He’d already left by the time I locked up at 8:00. | 我八点锁门 他就已经离开了 |
[02:15] | Mr. Langley, I’m detective Kate Beckett. | 兰利先生 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[02:17] | – How long have you been Mr. Fink’s assistant? – Two months. | -你给芬克先生做助手多久了 -两个月 |
[02:21] | I’m an art student. I take night classes at Tisch. | 我是艺术系学生 在蒂彻艺术学院上夜校 |
[02:23] | Is that where you were tonight? | 所以你昨晚在学校吗 |
[02:25] | Yeah, Mr. Fink totally supported me being in school. | 是的 芬克先生很支持我上学 |
[02:27] | He’d let me leave early to make classes. | 他让我提前离开去上课 |
[02:30] | That’s where I was when you guys called. | 你们打给我的时候 我也在学校 |
[02:32] | Do you know if Mr. Fink had any enemies, | 芬克先生有没有什么仇人 |
[02:35] | Any unhappy clients or artists? | 相处不愉快的客户或画家 |
[02:37] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没什么不寻常的 |
[02:39] | I can get you a contact list if you like. | 如果有需要 我可以给你份通讯录 |
[02:41] | Yes, please. | 好的 麻烦了 |
[02:44] | Hey, we got a little problem. | 现在有个小问题 |
[02:47] | We dug these two slugs out of the wall. | 我们从墙上取出两颗弹头 |
[02:50] | They’re not very fragmented. See if ballistics | 还算完整 看看弹道测试 |
[02:52] | Can run a match on any of the other shooting the city. | 是否与其他枪击案相同 |
[02:55] | Sure, but that’s not the problem. | 当然 但这不是问题所在 |
[02:56] | We dug these two out of the wall, | 我们从墙上取出这两颗弹头 |
[02:57] | And Dr. Parish has another two in our vic here. | 而帕里什医生从死者身上取出另外两颗 |
[03:00] | So our perp’s not a sharpshooter. | 所以凶手并非神枪手 |
[03:01] | But we’ve only found four bullets, | 但我们只发现四颗子弹 |
[03:03] | And there are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 shell casings on the ground. | 而地上有1 2 3 4 5块弹壳 |
[03:08] | There’s no blood trail leading out of here. | 外面也没有血迹 |
[03:10] | Exactly, and not a drop of blood | 正是 而且死者的血 |
[03:11] | Outside of the spatter from our vic here. | 一滴也没有溅到外面 |
[03:13] | So there’s no second victim? | 那么说没有第二个死者了 |
[03:15] | So where’s the fifth bullet? | 那么 第五颗子弹在哪里 |
[03:20] | The bullet was made of ice. | 那子弹是冰块做的 |
[03:22] | Okay, great. Yeah, send her up. | 好的 对 带她过来 |
[03:24] | Fink’s wife is on her way up. | 芬克的妻子来了 |
[03:26] | Fires the bullet. It melts before we can find it. | 开枪后 子弹就融化了 |
[03:30] | An ice bullet. | 一颗冰弹 |
[03:32] | Hello. An ice bullet, are you even paying attention to me? | 喂 冰弹 你没在听吗 |
[03:35] | No. You aren’t saying anything worth paying attention to. | 没有 你说的没一句值得听的 |
[03:39] | Yo. Uniforms are still canvassing, | 伙计们还在排查 |
[03:41] | But so far, they still haven’t found any blood trails outside the gallery. | 目前 他们没在画廊外发现任何血迹 |
[03:44] | And C.S.U.’s reswept the scene twice. | 而且鉴证小组两次重新勘察现场 |
[03:46] | No sigh of our fifth bullet. | 还是找不到第五颗子弹 |
[03:47] | – I’m telling you, ice bullet. – Nah, bro. | -我说过了 冰弹 -不 老兄 |
[03:50] | An ice bullet would still make a bullet hole. | 冰弹也会留下弹孔 |
[03:52] | – You mean ice hole. – What’d you just call me? | -冰弹孔 -你刚才叫我什么 |
[03:54] | Guys, what else? | 伙计们 还有什么消息 |
[03:55] | We checked Fink’s cell phone record. | 我们查了芬克的手机记录 |
[03:56] | He got a call at 9:19 p.m., | 晚上9点19分 他接了个电话 |
[03:58] | An hour before he was killed, from a blocked cell phone number. | 即遇害前一小时接到未知来电 |
[04:00] | Phone records indicate that the call originated here in New York, | 通话记录表明那个电话来自纽约 |
[04:03] | But it was an international cell–satellite phone– | 但那是个国际号码 卫星电话 |
[04:06] | Registered to Bahrain cellular. | 在巴林岛[国家名]手机公司注册 |
[04:07] | Well, good luck getting a warrant from the government of Bahrain. | 那祝你们能得到巴林岛的搜查令 |
[04:10] | Run down Fink’s client and artist list, | 查一下芬克的客户和画家通讯录 |
[04:12] | See if any of them had international numbers, | 看看有没有国际号码 |
[04:14] | And watch your mouth. | 还有别多嘴 |
[04:18] | I’m gonna go 10-1. | 我要去10-1区 |
[04:19] | Hey, Ryan. Got a sec? | 莱恩 有空吗 |
[04:22] | Witness? | 目击者吗 |
[04:23] | Not exactly. Hang here, buddy, okay? | 不算是 在这等会 好吗 |
[04:26] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[04:27] | I found him on the canvass by the art gallery. | 在画廊周围排查时 发现此人 |
[04:30] | I mean, the guy’s got no wallet, no I.D. | 身上没有钱包 身份证 |
[04:32] | Okay, did you ask him his name? | 好 那你问过他的姓名了吗 |
[04:34] | Yeah, I asked him his name. I asked him where he lived. | 对 我问了他姓名 住址 |
[04:38] | You know, but–but here’s the funny part– | 但 有趣的是 |
[04:40] | Guy says he don’t remember. | 他说不记得了 |
[04:43] | Did my husband have enemies? Yeah, he had enemies. | 我丈夫有没有仇人 是 他有 |
[04:46] | Every artist who couldn’t get in his gallery | 作品未被收录的画家 |
[04:48] | And every artist who was in his gallery. | 以及作品被收录的画家都是 |
[04:51] | He’d sell, like, five pieces, | 他卖出 比如五幅画 |
[04:53] | And they’d want to know why he didn’t sell six. | 他们会想知道为什么没卖六幅 |
[04:55] | Mrs. Fink, I know you’re upset– | 芬克太太 我知道你心烦意乱 |
[04:57] | No, what am I supposed to do with these, huh? | 不 你说我该怎么面对这些 |
[04:59] | I didn’t want ’em. | 我才不想变成这样 |
[05:00] | I did it for him, and now he’s dead. | 为了他我才去做的 现在他死了 |
[05:04] | Mrs. Fink, can you think of anyone | 芬克太太 有没有谁 |
[05:07] | Who would hate your husband enough | 对你丈夫愤恨至极 |
[05:08] | – To shoot him in cold blood in the back? – Rocco. | -残忍地在他背后开枪 -罗柯 |
[05:11] | – Rocco? Was that one of the artists? – His assistant. | -罗柯 画家之一吗 -他的助手 |
[05:15] | I thought Darius was his assistant. | 我记得达里斯是他的助手 |
[05:16] | His old assistant. Victor fired Rocco a few months back. | 罗柯是前任 维克多几个月前炒了他 |
[05:19] | – Why? – He fired that little insect over money. | -为什么 -因为钱 炒了那小子 |
[05:24] | Boy, did Rocco go crazy, making all kinds of threats. | 罗柯简直疯了 以各种方式威胁于他 |
[05:26] | “I’m gonna get you, Fink.” But you know what? | “你会找你报仇的 芬克” 但知道吗 |
[05:28] | No. Rocco? He wasn’t even a man. | 就凭罗柯 他根本算不上个男人 |
[05:30] | He was more like a flea. | 他就像是个小跳蚤 |
[05:31] | Victor didn’t even think twice about it. | 维克多根本没放在心上 |
[05:34] | You suppose the Flea had a gun, | 假设小跳蚤有把枪 |
[05:36] | A tiny gun with vanishing bullets? | 一把小枪和会消失的子弹 |
[05:37] | Ice bullets and Fleas with guns– | 冰弹和带枪的跳蚤 |
[05:39] | Do you have writer’s block again? | 作家的大脑又没法思考了 |
[05:40] | Stephen King wrote stories | 史蒂芬·金写的那本 |
[05:42] | Of Bloodthirsty Cars and sold millions of copies. | 《嗜血魔车》系列卖了上千万册 |
[05:44] | I figure, why be limited by logic? | 我觉得 不必被逻辑所局限 |
[05:47] | Rocco Jones, Fink’s old assistant. | 罗柯·琼斯 芬克以前的助手 |
[05:48] | The wife said that | 他妻子说 |
[05:49] | Rocco called and left threatening messages for Fink. | 罗柯给芬克打过恐吓电话 |
[05:51] | – See what you can find. – I’m on it. | -看看有什么发现 -这就去 |
[05:53] | Hey, what’s up with Ryan? | 莱恩在干什么 |
[05:56] | Mugging case. | 抢劫案 |
[05:57] | The guy got hit in the head and can’t remember who he is. | 那家伙头部受创 记不得自己是谁 |
[05:59] | Oh, missing bullets are cool. Amnesia is even cooler. | 子弹消失的情节很酷 但失忆症更酷 |
[06:04] | I’m sure you have better things to do. | 我想你肯定还有更重要的事要做 |
[06:07] | I’m sure I do, too. | 我肯定也有 |
[06:10] | An inhaler. You’re asthmatic. | 气雾剂 你有哮喘 |
[06:14] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[06:15] | Y-you should probably hang on to that. | 你还是留着这个吧 |
[06:18] | Inhaler, grocery bag, keys– | 气雾剂 食品袋 钥匙 |
[06:20] | Are you telling me you don’t remember at all | 你是说你对这些东西 |
[06:23] | What any of that is for? | 完全没印象 |
[06:24] | Yeah. How ridiculous is that? | 对 真是可笑啊 |
[06:29] | So has he, uh, really got amnesia? | 那么说 他失忆了吗 |
[06:30] | Yeah, but apparently, my hearing’s fine. | 是的 但很明显 我的听力没问题 |
[06:33] | Well, that’s good. Richard Castle. | 那很好 我是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[06:37] | I’d introduce myself, too– | 我也想来个自我介绍 |
[06:38] | Yeah, we’re just going through his pockets, | 我们在看他兜里 |
[06:40] | Trying to find something that could tell us who he is. | 有没有能表明他身份的东西 |
[06:42] | Oh, and apparently I’ve been reading as well. | 很明显 我还在看书 |
[06:45] | Ah, “Crime and Punishment,” Dostoyevsky. Classic. | 《罪与罚》 陀思妥也夫斯基 经典之作 |
[06:49] | – You have excellent taste. – Castle. | -很有品味 -卡塞尔 |
[07:02] | 9 millimeter. | 9毫米口径 |
[07:04] | I think we just found our fifth bullet. | 我想我们找到第五颗子弹了 |
[07:23] | You know what? If we got a dog, | 如果我们养条狗 |
[07:24] | I could buy him little saddlebags, | 我可以给它买个挂包 |
[07:26] | And then he could carry your books to school, | 它就能给你把书带到学校 |
[07:27] | And you wouldn’t have to worry about getting scoliosis. | 你就不必担心脊椎侧弯了 |
[07:29] | Conceptually, I’d like a dog as much as you would. | 概念上说 我和你一样喜欢狗 |
[07:32] | In reality, | 但在现实中 |
[07:32] | I’m not seeing the guy whose dishes never make it to the sink | 我不认为吃完饭不收盘子的家伙 |
[07:35] | Bending over to scoop poop in Hudson park. | 能在哈德森公园弯腰铲狗屎 |
[07:38] | I bet I could train him to use a toilet. | 我打赌我能训练它去厕所便便 |
[07:42] | Gram. I thought you were sleeping in. | 奶奶 我以为你在房间睡觉 |
[07:44] | I was, just not in my room. | 刚才在睡 不过没在我房间 |
[07:48] | You know what? We all share way too much. | 知道吗 我们交流的有点多 |
[07:50] | Oh, I’m sorry, kiddo. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[07:51] | But my happiness cannot be contained. | 但我的快乐无法抑制 |
[07:55] | I’m going to school. Yes. I’m glad you had a nice date. | 我去上学了 很高兴你约会愉快 |
[07:57] | …Three and four and five. | 三 四 五 |
[07:59] | I am assuming from this walk of shame… | 从你糟糕的仪表推测 |
[08:01] | That you and your high school sweetheart Chet | 你和你的高中情人查特 |
[08:03] | Had a lovely night all night talking. | 愉快地畅谈了一晚 |
[08:06] | – Among other things. – It’s a been a few weeks. | -在其他事情之间 -已经有几周了 |
[08:09] | Do I need to sit him down and ask him his intentions? | 我要不要请他坐下 问问他的意思呢 |
[08:11] | I am having way too much fun to worry about his intentions. | 我玩得很高兴 不必担心他的意思 |
[08:15] | Okay, took me for lovely candlelight dinner… | 我们享用了美好的烛光晚餐 |
[08:18] | Horse and carriage ride through central park, | 马车经过中心公园 |
[08:21] | Where we watched the sunrise over the same boulder | 我们坐在一块巨石上看日出 |
[08:24] | Where we shared our first kiss. | 当年我们就在那里彼此献出初吻 |
[08:28] | Wait. That’s still his make-out spot? | 等等 你们在那里过的夜 |
[08:29] | Mother, that’s a red flag. | 妈妈 这样很危险 |
[08:31] | Honey, nothing you could say can spoil this for me. | 宝贝 你说什么也破坏不了我的兴致 |
[08:34] | I haven’t felt this way since… | 我很久没有这种感觉了 自从… |
[08:37] | I can’t remember when. | 记不得自从什么时候了 |
[08:38] | Ah, amnesia. It’s going around. | 失忆症啊 现在流行 |
[08:41] | Speaking of which, I’m off. | 说到这个 我要出门了 |
[08:43] | I’d tell you not to wait up, | 我想要告诉你不用等我了 |
[08:44] | But clearly, there would be no point. | 可是显然 没这个必要了 |
[08:48] | His fingerprints aren’t in the system, | 系统没有记录他的指纹 |
[08:49] | And we don’t have any hits on missing persons. | 失踪人口里也没有什么发现 |
[08:52] | This is crazy. We actually find a witness to our murder, | 真是疯狂 我们找到了案子的目击者 |
[08:54] | We don’t know who he is, | 但我们不知道他是谁 |
[08:56] | And he doesn’t remember what he saw. | 他也记不得看到过什么 |
[08:57] | Where are we on Rocco? | 罗柯那边的进展怎么样了 |
[08:58] | Fink’s old assistant? | 芬克的前任助手吗 |
[08:59] | Uniforms are bringing him in now. | 正在带他过来 |
[09:01] | Ballistics confirms the bullet | 弹道测试证实这颗子弹 |
[09:02] | Come from the same gun as the others. | 和其他子弹来自同一把枪 |
[09:04] | Whatever happened in the gallery, he was there. | 不管画廊发生了什么 他都在现场 |
[09:06] | Not only was he there, but someone tried to kill him as well. | 不仅如此 凶手还想灭口 |
[09:10] | – Good thing he reads. – Good thing he reads Russian literature. | -很幸运他带着书 -读的还是俄国文学 |
[09:13] | If the guy was a Nicolas Sparks’ fan, he’d be dead. | 如果他迷尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯 就死定了 |
[09:15] | Have C.S.U. check the coat | 让鉴证小组检查外套上 |
[09:16] | For gunpowder residue, blood, fibers. | 残留的火药 血迹和纤维 |
[09:18] | Maybe it can tell us what happened that night. | 或许能说明当晚的情况 |
[09:20] | And check photo I.D.s on Fink’s artists and clients. | 查查芬克的画家和客户的身份证照片 |
[09:22] | You think he might be on of ’em? | 你认为凶手是其中之一 |
[09:23] | A girl can dream. | 女人总是抱着幻想的 |
[09:29] | I brought you coffee. | 我给你拿了咖啡 |
[09:32] | Thank you, Castle. | 谢谢 卡塞尔 |
[09:36] | We all have three different types of memory. | 我们的记忆分为三种类型 |
[09:38] | General knowledge, like language and facts, | 一般的知识 比如语言和事实 |
[09:39] | Is called semantic memory. | 这叫作语义记忆 |
[09:41] | Yours doesn’t seem to be affected. | 在这部分 你完全没有问题 |
[09:43] | Then there’s procedural memory, | 还有程序记忆 |
[09:45] | Also often called muscle memory. | 也叫肌肉记忆 |
[09:46] | That includes any actions or skills | 其中包括 |
[09:47] | That you’ve repeated over and over | 你不断重复的行为和技巧 |
[09:50] | And formed neural pathways for, | 逐渐形成了神经通路 |
[09:51] | Like riding a bike. Now I know it is intact. | 比如骑自行车 这点你也没问题 |
[09:54] | Because you’ve been walking around. | 因为你可以行走自如 |
[09:55] | So what’s the problem, doc? | 所以问题是什么 医生 |
[09:56] | The problem is in episodic memory. | 问题在于情节性记忆 |
[09:58] | That’s any experience you’ve ever had– | 你所经历过的事 |
[10:01] | Conversations, movies you’ve seen, | 对话 看过的电影 |
[10:03] | The people in your life, even your own name. | 认识的人 甚至你自己的名字 |
[10:07] | So, like, if I were a betting man, | 就好像 如果我是一名赌徒 |
[10:10] | Which I have no idea if I am, | 但却不记得自己是赌徒 |
[10:14] | Would I put my money on my memory coming back? | 我能赌记忆可以恢复吗 |
[10:18] | Or not? | 还是不可以 |
[10:19] | There’s no way to tell. | 很难讲 |
[10:20] | You might eventually get it all back | 也许可以恢复全部记忆 |
[10:22] | Or none of it or anything in between. | 也许不能 或是恢复一部分 |
[10:26] | Do we know why this would’ve happened? | 能知道其中的原因吗 |
[10:28] | He’s got a bump on the back of his head. | 他后脑受到撞击 |
[10:30] | It’s usually a blow to the head coupled with psychological trauma | 头部的撞击通常伴随心理创伤 |
[10:33] | Which leads to amnesia. | 导致失忆 |
[10:35] | Trauma? | 创伤 |
[10:36] | You did get shot. Could that be it? | 你确实中了枪 是这意思吗 |
[10:39] | If he believed he was going to die, then sure. | 如果他相信他命不久矣 就会这样 |
[10:42] | If we took him back to the scene of the crime, | 如果我们带他回到犯罪现场 |
[10:44] | Could that jog his memory? | 可以刺激他的记忆吗 |
[10:47] | Possibly. But amnesia’s a tricky condition. | 有可能 但是失忆症很棘手 |
[10:51] | I’d like to take him back to St. Vincent’s, | 我要带他回圣文森特 |
[10:53] | Run some tests and scans, just to be safe. | 做一些测试和扫描 安全起见 |
[10:55] | Of course. I’ll need to ask a few questions first. | 当然 我先问一些问题 |
[10:59] | Mister… | 先生 |
[11:03] | I’m sorry. I don’t even know what to call you. | 抱歉 我不知道怎么称呼你 |
[11:05] | I don’t know what to call me either. | 我也不知道我的名字 |
[11:07] | – You said his procedural memory is intact. – Yes. | -你说他的程序性记忆还在 -没错 |
[11:11] | – May I? – Sure. | -我可以 -当然 |
[11:14] | Just sign at the bottom. | 签在下面 |
[11:21] | That’s freaky. How’d I– how’d I do that? | 真奇怪 怎么回事 |
[11:22] | – That looks like a real signature. – Well, it probably is. | -看起来像真的签名 -可能是 |
[11:25] | You’ve signed your name so many times | 人们多次重复签名 |
[11:26] | You’ve formed neural pathways, procedural memory. | 已经形成了神经通路 程序性记忆 |
[11:30] | So he can’t remember his name, but he can sign it? | 他不记得自己的名字 但却记得签名 |
[11:32] | – Mysteries of the brain. – It’s illegible. | -神秘的大脑 -字迹很模糊 |
[11:35] | Maybe you’re a doctor. | 也许你是一名医生 |
[11:36] | This first initial looks like a “j.” | 第一个字好像是杰 |
[11:38] | – Does that ring a bell? – No. Unh-unh. | -有印象吗 -不 |
[11:40] | Maybe we should just call you Jay. | 也许我们暂时叫你杰 |
[11:45] | Jay. That’s as good as anything, I guess. | 杰 总比没有强 |
[11:52] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这人吗 |
[11:54] | No. Should I? | 不 我应该认识吗 |
[11:56] | His name is Victor Fink. | 他叫维克多·芬克 |
[11:57] | He owned the art gallery where you were shot. | 你中枪的画廊就是他的 |
[12:00] | He was there with me? | 他当时也在那里吗 |
[12:01] | He was shot and killed. | 他被枪杀了 |
[12:04] | God. | 天啊 |
[12:06] | What about this man? Rocco Jones. | 这个呢 罗柯·琼斯 |
[12:09] | He is the worker in gallery | 他曾是画廊的工作人员 |
[12:13] | Guys, I feel so useless. | 各位 我很没用 |
[12:14] | Look, I’m really… I’m really sorry. | 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[12:17] | I-I just don’t know him. | 我认不出他 |
[12:20] | After all I did for you, Fink? | 我为你做了这么多 芬克 |
[12:22] | I wasn’t just your assistant, man. | 我不只是你的助理 |
[12:23] | I broke the law for you. | 我为你犯法 |
[12:25] | And you think you can just fire me? | 你以为能就这样炒了我吗 |
[12:27] | I should kill you, man. Just pop you right in the back. | 我就应该杀了你 从背后崩了你 |
[12:30] | Bang! And you’re dead. | 砰 你就是死人一个 |
[12:37] | So you finally get the courage to do it, there, Rocco? | 你最终还是鼓起勇气杀了他 罗柯 |
[12:40] | Dude, come on. I was mad. I was just blowing off steam. | 老兄 我昏了头 发发脾气而已 |
[12:45] | You said you broke the law for him. | 你说你为他做犯法的事 |
[12:47] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[12:52] | Fine by me, pal. | 算了 伙计 |
[12:54] | You have a nice trial. | 等着上法庭吧 |
[12:55] | Come on. What the hell are you talking about? | 得了 你在说什么鬼话 |
[12:57] | You threatened a guy, then he turns up dead. | 你恐吓某人 然后他死了 |
[13:00] | Do the math. | 好好算算 |
[13:03] | Forgeries. | 造假 |
[13:08] | Fink paid me to paint forgeries of high-end paintings. | 芬克雇我帮他做高级画作的赝品 |
[13:11] | Look, I was struggling, man. I needed the dough. | 我挣扎过 但我需要钱 |
[13:14] | What’d he do with the copies? | 他怎么处理赝品 |
[13:15] | Sold them. | 卖了 |
[13:16] | Passed them along to the buyer like they were the real thing. | 当成真品卖给买家 |
[13:20] | Who did he sell to? | 卖给谁 |
[13:24] | Bahir Harun. | 巴希尔·哈伦 |
[13:25] | He’s an attacher at the Bahrain consulate. | 他是巴林领事馆的外交人员 |
[13:27] | Bahrain? So he’s the one who talked to Fink | 巴林人 芬克在遇害一小时前 |
[13:30] | An hour before he was murdered. | 通话的那个人 |
[13:31] | Maybe he figured out Fink was selling fakes | 也许他知道了芬克卖的是赝品 |
[13:33] | And decided to get even. | 决定要报复 |
[13:34] | Doesn’t matter. | 这都不要紧 |
[13:35] | The guy has full diplomatic immunity. | 这家伙有完全外交豁免权 |
[13:37] | Great. | 很好 |
[13:39] | So I checked all the photo I.D.s | 我检查了芬克所有的顾客和画家的 |
[13:41] | Of all of Fink’s clients and artists. | 身份证照片 |
[13:44] | Our friend Jay isn’t one of them. | 我们的朋友杰不在其中 |
[13:46] | Then what was he doing at the gallery? | 那他当时在画廊里干什么 |
[13:48] | Holloway called from the hospital. | 霍洛威医生从医院来电 |
[13:50] | Aside from a minor head bump, Jay’s got a clean bill of health. | 杰除了头部的小撞击 身体无恙 |
[13:52] | Well, other than the memory loss. | 当然 除了失忆 |
[13:54] | You know what? Why don’t you guys grab jay, take him | 你们带杰回到罪案现场 |
[13:56] | Down to the crime scene, see if that sparks his memory? | 看能不能刺激他的记忆恢复 |
[13:59] | And get a hold of Fink’s assistant Darius. | 联系芬克的助理达里斯 |
[14:02] | Tell him to meet you down there | 约他在那里见面 |
[14:03] | With every file he has on Bahir Harun. | 让他带上巴希尔·哈伦的资料 |
[14:13] | And you’re sure I was here? | 你确定我当时在这里 |
[14:16] | Take your time. No pressure. | 不着急 不要有压力 |
[14:22] | Isn’t this supposed to be where I get a headache | 我是不是应该头疼 |
[14:24] | And flashes of memory start overwhelming me | 记忆片段开始闪现 |
[14:26] | Until all the pieces come together? | 直到所有的片段汇集一起 |
[14:28] | Okay, you’ve seen too many movies. | 你电影看太多了 |
[14:31] | Yeah, that I can’t remember. | 我可不记得这个 |
[14:33] | Wow. That’s very… Chicken/egg. | 就像是先有鸡 还是先有蛋 |
[14:37] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[14:39] | Weird… | 真诡异 |
[14:41] | That someone can just lose his mind like that. | 真有人能就这样失忆了 |
[14:45] | Are you sure you don’t recognize him? | 你确定不认识他 |
[14:46] | I don’t think so. | 我不认识他 |
[14:47] | But I’ve only been here a few months. | 我在这里只做了几个月 |
[14:49] | Anyway, here’s everything I could find on Mr. Harun. | 不过怎样 这是哈伦先生的一切资料 |
[14:54] | All purchases, going back three years. | 3年内的买画资料 |
[15:00] | I still can’t believe Fink was trafficking in forgeries. | 我还是不相信芬克在干造假的勾当 |
[15:04] | Harun’s purchases from Fink. | 哈伦从芬克那里买画 |
[15:06] | That’s dozens of paintings. | 数量很多 |
[15:07] | Yeah, and according to Fink’s old assistant Rocco, | 没错 据芬克的前助理罗柯 |
[15:10] | Any and all of these could’ve been forgeries. | 所有的画都可能是赝品 |
[15:12] | This is a Jules Matterson. This is worth $100,000 easy. | 朱尔斯·马特森的作品 至少要10万美金 |
[15:15] | Yeah, but you only pay Rocco a grand to knock it off. | 但他只给罗柯1000美金 就把他打发了 |
[15:17] | Fink could’ve ripped Harun off for millions. | 芬克可能为了钱干掉哈伦 |
[15:19] | Who says crime doesn’t pay? | 谁说犯罪不需要付出代价 |
[15:21] | Someone took me for that much, | 要是谁榨了我那么多钱 |
[15:22] | I could see putting a bullet in his back. | 我也会在背后给他一枪 |
[15:24] | Well, that explains why Harun went after Fink, | 这就解释了为什么哈伦威胁芬克 |
[15:26] | -But what about Jay? -We need to talk to Harun. | -但是杰呢 -我们得跟哈伦谈谈 |
[15:29] | Beckett, I hate diplomatic immunity as much as the next cop, | 贝克特 我讨厌外交豁免权 也讨厌没结果 |
[15:31] | But as far as you’re concerned, forget the guy. | 至于你 先把那家伙放一边 |
[15:35] | I put in the interview request. | 我提交了会面请求 |
[15:36] | Now it’s in the state department’s hands, period. | 现在归国务院管了 结束 |
[15:38] | Fine, but, sir, what about the other victim? | 但是长官 其他受害人怎么办 |
[15:40] | The guy with amnesia. So? | 患失忆的那家伙 |
[15:42] | He has nowhere to go tonight. | 他今晚没地方去 |
[15:43] | Well, turn him over to social services. | 把他移交给社会福利处 |
[15:45] | It’s the state’s problem, not ours. | 是国务院的事 不是我们的 |
[15:46] | I know, sir, but he’ll probably end up in a homeless shelter. | 我知道 他最终可能在庇护所生活 |
[15:48] | He’s a person of interest and a potential witness. | 他是涉案人员 也是潜在的人证 |
[15:51] | I would hate to lose him to the system. | 我不想因为体制问题失去他 |
[15:54] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[15:56] | But my couch is off-limits. | 他可以睡我的沙发 |
[15:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[16:00] | It’s not the plaza. | 这里不是露天广场 |
[16:02] | But I have snuck many a power nap on this couch over years | 但我常溜到这里小憩 |
[16:06] | You should sleep just fine. | 你会睡得很安稳的 |
[16:08] | I’m grateful not to have to go anywhere with strangers. | 很感激 不用和陌生人挤在一起 |
[16:11] | It’s not a problem. | 这不是难事 |
[16:13] | It’s terrifying to think that someone actually tried to kill me | 想到有人想杀我 真可怕 |
[16:17] | And I don’t know who it was or why. | 我不知道凶手是谁 为什么要杀我 |
[16:20] | And they’re still out there. | 他们还逍遥法外 |
[16:22] | That’s why we’re gonna catch the bastard. | 所以我们要把那混蛋绳之于法 |
[16:24] | But to do that, we need to find out who you are. | 但在此之前 我们要查明你的身份 |
[16:27] | So we’re gonna release your photograph to the media tomorrow morning. | 因此明早我们要向媒体发布你的相片 |
[16:31] | And what if nobody recognizes it? | 如果没人认识我呢 |
[16:33] | I’m sure someone will. | 肯定有人认识你 |
[16:35] | But what if no one does and I don’t remember? | 如果没人认识 而我又不记得自己 |
[16:39] | Then who am I? | 那我是谁 |
[16:44] | I promise you, we won’t give up on you. | 我向你保证 我们不会放弃你 |
[16:55] | My science teacher says that chocolate contains chemicals | 自然课老师说 巧克力所含的化学物质 |
[16:58] | That are proven to relieve depression. | 已证实可以减压 |
[17:01] | Ah, it’s good. But I prefer grape–aged, bottled and corked. | 太好了 但我更喜欢葡萄酒 陈年佳酿 |
[17:06] | You’re having an ice cream tasting, | 你们在开冰激凌品尝会 |
[17:07] | And no one called, texted or tweeted. | 没人打电话 发短信 留言 |
[17:09] | Gram broke it off with Chet. | 奶奶和查特分手了 |
[17:11] | So I suggested sugar therapy. | 我建议糖治疗法 |
[17:13] | What happened to sunrise in central park? | 中心公园的日出怎样 |
[17:15] | Oh, who am I kidding? It’s a fairy tale. | 我在开谁玩笑 那是童话 |
[17:17] | And what woman doesn’t want a fairy tale? | 哪个女人不喜欢童话呢 |
[17:20] | -He’s not who I thought he was. – How so? | -他跟我想的不一样 -如何不同 |
[17:22] | Million different little things–you know, | 很多不同 |
[17:24] | He doesn’t drive, he’s skinny, | 他不开车 很瘦 |
[17:26] | Oh, and he has this laugh like…wah-um. | 他会这样笑 |
[17:28] | I can’t even do it. It’s like a honking goose kind of… | 我甚至不会 就像鹅叫那样 |
[17:32] | These are sitcom reasons for breaking up. | 就是这些情景剧原因而分手 |
[17:34] | This morning you were in love. | 今早你们还相爱 |
[17:35] | What possibly could’ve happened? | 这怎么可能 |
[17:36] | Dad, back off. The spark died. | 爸爸 后退 火花熄灭了 |
[17:40] | She’s obviously reconsidered. | 她显然重新考虑了 |
[17:41] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[17:42] | And now we’re going through the five flavors of grieving. | 我们现在试试这5种伤感口味 |
[17:46] | Oh. Is the first stage accepting the ice cream? | 这是接受冰激凌的第一阶段吗 |
[17:49] | – Exactly. – Then I’m in. | -完全正确 -那算我一份 |
[18:02] | -Hey, morning. – Hey. How was he last night? | -早 -他昨晚睡得怎样 |
[18:05] | He slept like a rock. | 睡得很沉 |
[18:06] | Doc Holloway stopped by this morning | 霍洛威医生今早来了 |
[18:08] | To give him a cognitive abilities test. | 给他做认知能力测试 |
[18:10] | Scored through the roof on the quantitative part. | 算术得分很高 |
[18:12] | He’s good at math. Maybe he was an engineer | 他数学不错 也许他是会计或金融领域 |
[18:14] | In accounting or financing. | 工程师 |
[18:15] | Or just good at math. | 或只是数学好而已 |
[18:17] | Castle is testing his drawing abilities, | 卡塞尔在测试他的绘画能力 |
[18:19] | See if he’s an artist. | 看他是不是艺术家 |
[18:20] | Maybe he was trying convince Fink to show his work. | 也许他想说服芬克展出他的作品 |
[18:22] | I suppose we should be thankful | 我觉得我们应该感激 |
[18:23] | He didn’t offer to pose nude. | 他没说画裸体画 |
[18:25] | Yeah, thanks for that. | 没错 很庆幸 |
[18:26] | Hey, any idea if we’re gonna get | 如果我们要和大使馆人员哈伦谈话 |
[18:28] | To talk to that attacher Harun. | 有什么想法吗 |
[18:29] | Radio silence. | 没有回应 |
[18:31] | – We gotta I.D. Jay. – Yeap. | -我们必须查明杰的身份 -没错 |
[18:35] | – Speak of the devil. – Yeah, they been showing it all morning. | -说曹操 曹操到 -已经播了一上午 |
[18:38] | – Any calls yet? – No. | -有电话吗 -没有 |
[18:39] | Well, until we figure out who he is, we’ve got nothing. | 查明他的身份前 什么线索也没有 |
[18:43] | So what’s the verdict? | 结论是什么 |
[18:52] | You really captured his soul. | 你确实抓住了特征 |
[18:55] | Okay, so you’re not an artist. | 好吧 你不是艺术家 |
[18:57] | I’m sure you have many other talents. | 我肯定你还有其他天赋 |
[18:59] | Just not a talent for remembering them. | 不是记忆天赋而已 |
[19:01] | Oh, that’s him! Oh, my god! That’s him! | 是他 天啊 是他 |
[19:03] | – Oh, thank god. – Can I help you? | -感谢上帝 -我能为你效劳吗 |
[19:05] | I think we’re about to find out who you are? | 我想就快查明你的身份了 |
[19:06] | – Do you recognize her? – Yes, it’s him. | -你认识她吗 -是的 是他 |
[19:07] | No, but then again, I don’t recognize myself on the mirror. | 不认识 我连镜子里的自己也不认识 |
[19:10] | Go ahead, ma’am. Thanks. Oh, Joel! | 请进去 女士 谢谢 乔伊 |
[19:13] | Oh, my god. Mm. | 天啊 |
[19:15] | Tory Westchester, wife. | 托丽·威彻斯特 妻子 |
[19:17] | Oh, I was so scared I lost you. Oh, sweetie. | 我很害怕失去你 亲爱的 |
[19:23] | So it’s true, you really don’t remember anything? | 是真的吗 你不记得一切了 |
[19:27] | He’s suffering from amnesia. | 他失忆了 |
[19:28] | I knew something was wrong. I knew it. | 我就知道出事了 我就知道 |
[19:31] | – Jay, are you crying? – uh, I think I am. | -杰 你流泪了 -我想是的 |
[19:37] | – Do you feel a connection? – Yeah. | -有感觉吗 -是的 |
[19:40] | It’s actually pretty overwhelming. | 我快承受不了 |
[19:42] | Of course it is, baby. I love you so much. | 当然 宝贝 我太爱你了 |
[19:46] | We will get through this, whatever it takes. | 我们会挺过去的 不管代价是什么 |
[19:49] | Ms. Westchester, how long have the two of you been married? | 威彻斯特夫人 你们结婚多久了 |
[19:52] | Two years this past October. | 到十月为止两年 |
[19:55] | And you said his name was Joel… | 你说他叫乔伊 |
[19:56] | Westchester. | 威彻斯特 |
[19:58] | Oh, honey, look at you. | 亲爱的 看看你 |
[20:00] | You do remember me. | 你真的记得我 |
[20:06] | Oh, love conquers all! Oh, it’s all going to be fine! | 爱情可以战胜一切 会好起来的 |
[20:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:12] | Oh, what is it? What is it, my darling? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[20:14] | I think he’s having an asthma attack. | 我想他哮喘发作了 |
[20:15] | You have an inhaler in your pocket. Get it. | 你口袋里有哮喘气雾剂 快拿出来 |
[20:23] | Ms. Westchester, do you have cats? | 威彻斯特夫人 你养猫吗 |
[20:25] | Eight, like Jon and Kate. | 8只 像乔恩和凯特[真人秀] |
[20:28] | I think Joel here is allergic to cats. | 我想乔伊对猫过敏 |
[20:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:33] | Ms. Westchester, you’re not really married to him, are you? | 威彻斯特夫人 你不是他妻子 对吗 |
[20:38] | I could be. | 我就是 |
[20:39] | I so could be. Why the hell shouldn’t I be?! | 我就是他妻子 为什么我不是 |
[20:43] | She’s been in and out of mental facilities | 十几年来她一直 |
[20:45] | For more than ten years. | 进进出出精神病院 |
[20:47] | Every personality disorder in the book. | 有记录的每种病态人格她都有 |
[20:50] | Sorry about that. | 真是不幸 |
[20:51] | Just another contestant on “who wants to marry an amnesiac?” | 又一个”谁想嫁给失忆者”游戏的参赛者 |
[20:53] | Beckett, your attacher, Mr.Harun, he’s on his way down. | 贝克特 大使馆人员哈伦先生来了 |
[20:56] | He agreed to talk. | 他愿意接受询问 |
[21:02] | He just showed up voluntarily? | 他自己送上门来了 |
[21:04] | He wants to stay in control. | 他想平息事态 |
[21:05] | This could be our only shot. | 这可能是我们唯一的机会 |
[21:06] | Let’s make sure that Harun | 所以一定要让哈伦 |
[21:07] | – Gets a good look at our friend Jay. – Inadvertent, of course. | -好好看看杰 -像无心的一样 |
[21:09] | If Harun thinks that he killed Jay, then his reaction | 如果哈伦认为他杀了杰 他的反应 |
[21:12] | Could tell us everything we need to know. Let’s go. | 会告诉我们一切 开工 |
[21:17] | Mr.Harun, you were a client of Mr. Fink’s? | 哈伦先生 你曾是芬克先生的客户是吗 |
[21:20] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[21:22] | – You bought a significant number of works from him. – Yes. | -你从他那里买了大量作品 -是的 |
[21:25] | Well, we believe that many of those works were forgeries. | 我们认为其中很多作品是伪造的 |
[21:28] | That’s correct. | 的确是的 |
[21:29] | So you’re saying that you knew they were fakes? | 这么说你早就知道那些是赝品 |
[21:32] | – Of course I knew. – And you bought them anyway? | -当然知道 -那你还买 |
[21:34] | I have many friends back home whose wives are, | 怎么说呢 我家里有很多朋友 |
[21:37] | How shall we say, uh, demanding. | 他们的妻子总不满足 |
[21:40] | And what do demanding wives have to do with any of this? | 那她们要赝品干什么 |
[21:43] | Well, we all know that the fairer sex can be shallow. | 大家都知道 女性比较肤浅 |
[21:47] | Not you, of course, detective– | 当然不包括你 探长 |
[21:48] | A smart, liberated American woman. | 你是个聪明又开放的美国女性 |
[21:51] | But my friends’ wives, | 但是我朋友的妻子 |
[21:52] | They want a bag that says, um, “Gucci.” | 她们想要品牌包 如古奇 |
[21:57] | They don’t care who made the bag | 她们不在乎是谁生产的 |
[21:58] | As long as it has that signature. | 只要包上有那个标签 |
[22:00] | And it’s the same with paintings. | 关于画作 同理可知 |
[22:02] | They are more appreciative of–of the signature | 比起作品本身 |
[22:04] | Than of the– the work itself. | 她们更看重签名 |
[22:06] | And my friends don’t always want to spend top dollar | 我的朋友们不愿意老花大把钞票 |
[22:08] | On authentic pieces, so Victor would commission a copy. | 去买那些真货 就托维克多弄个赝品 |
[22:12] | My friends save money, I get rich… | 朋友可以省钱 而我赚钱 |
[22:14] | And the wives get to think that they have… | 女人也会以为 |
[22:16] | – Move to your left, just a drop.- Yeah. | -往左挪一步 -好 |
[22:21] | So you only bought fakes from Fink? | 所以你只从芬克那里买赝品 |
[22:23] | No. He would also source originals | 不全是 他也提供一些真货 |
[22:25] | For those husbands with taste. | 给那些有品位的男人们 |
[22:28] | I was happy to provide, even though originals pay less… | 我很乐意提供 尽管真货赚的少 |
[22:29] | He look familiar? | 觉得眼熟吗 |
[22:32] | No, sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[22:34] | The night that Mr. Fink was murdered, | 芬克先生被杀的当晚 |
[22:36] | You called him not long before he was killed. | 案发不久前你曾跟他通过话 |
[22:38] | That’s correct, detective. | 是的 警探 |
[22:39] | He–he told me to come by, that he had a painting for me. | 他要我过去一趟 说有幅画给我看 |
[22:42] | I showed up around 9:45, but he sent me away. | 我大约9点45到那 但他打发我走 |
[22:45] | Sent you away? | 打发你走 |
[22:46] | Yes, he was arguing with a man. | 是的 他当时在跟另一个人争吵 |
[22:48] | – About what? – I have no idea. | -吵什么 -不知道 |
[22:50] | I respected his wishes | 如他所愿 我离开了 |
[22:52] | And went for dinner at Nobu. | 然后去诺布餐厅吃饭 |
[22:55] | Do you think you could describe this man? | 你能描述一下这个人吗 |
[22:57] | Please. Must we continue with this ridiculous charade? | 拜托 有必要继续这种无聊游戏吗 |
[23:02] | When we both know he is standing right there? | 我们都知道他就站在那里 |
[23:08] | Now if that is all… | 那么 如果没有其他事情 |
[23:10] | Mr.Harun, I’m not quite done yet. | 哈伦先生 我还没问完 |
[23:13] | Ah, but I am. | 但我说完了 |
[23:17] | Have a nice day. | 希望你们过得愉快 |
[23:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:22] | For a guy with diplomatic immunity, | 对一个有外交豁免权的人来说 |
[23:24] | He wasn’t very diplomatic. | 他也不算特别有外交手腕 |
[23:25] | Harun’s hiding behind his immunity. | 哈伦在利用豁免权做挡箭牌 |
[23:27] | He knows more than he’s saying. | 他知道的远不止这些 |
[23:28] | Maybe. But his alibi is good. | 也许 但他的不在场证明是真的 |
[23:30] | Nobu has him on security video | 诺布餐厅的监控录像录到 |
[23:32] | Entering at 9:55 p.m., | 他晚上9点55进门 |
[23:34] | 19 minutes before the 9-1-1 call about shots fired. | 也就是报警前19分钟 |
[23:37] | He’s not our guy. | 他不是凶手 |
[23:37] | Well, just because he didn’t pull the trigger | 但是 不是他开的枪 |
[23:39] | Doesn’t mean he wasn’t involved. | 并不意味着他与此案无关 |
[23:41] | And just because Jay was shot | 杰中枪了 |
[23:42] | Doesn’t mean he wasn’t into something shady. | 也不意味着他是清白的 |
[23:44] | It could be the reason he was shot. | 这可能就是他中枪的原因 |
[23:45] | Harun said he saw Jay arguing with Fink. | 哈伦说他看到杰跟芬克在争吵 |
[23:48] | We need to figure out why Jay was at the gallery. | 我们要搞清楚为什么杰会在画廊 |
[23:50] | And we can’t do that if we don’t know who the hell he is. | 如果不知道他到底是谁 就不能搞清楚 |
[23:52] | We’ve been through this. It’s just a bunch of junk. | 我们已经查过一遍了 只是一堆垃圾 |
[23:54] | But if we take a look at everything | 但如果我们仔细清理一下 |
[23:56] | We know about him collectively, maybe a picture will emerge. | 手头的所有资料 也许会有所发现 |
[24:02] | Nothing distinctive about these keys. | 这些钥匙没什么特别 |
[24:03] | Yeah, and that plastic bag really narrows it down. | 确实 那个塑料袋也的确缩小了范围 |
[24:05] | Okay, he’s got asthma, | 他患有哮喘病 |
[24:06] | He’s allergic to cats, he reads– | 对猫过敏 爱读书 |
[24:09] | And he’s good at math and he can’t draw. | 还精通数学 不会画画 |
[24:11] | Put it together, he’s your average math athlete | 综合看来 他只是个数学健将 |
[24:13] | With a lot of crap in his pocket. | 口袋里还装着很多垃圾 |
[24:14] | – Detective. – Thank you. | -探长 -谢谢 |
[24:18] | It’s from Lanie. It’s the forensics report on his coat. | 蕾妮对他外套的检验报告 |
[24:20] | Maybe his driver’s license was sewn into the lining. | 也许他的驾照还缝在里衬 |
[24:24] | Gunpowder residue. | 有火药残留物 |
[24:25] | So he was shot at close range | 这么说他是被近距离射击的 |
[24:27] | Mm-hmm. Coffee stains, sugar granules, traces of milk. | 还有咖啡渍 糖粒 和牛奶印迹 |
[24:29] | Well, we know how he takes his coffee. | 可以知道他是怎么喝咖啡的了 |
[24:31] | – Animal hairs. – Not cat hairs. | -动物的毛 -不是猫毛 |
[24:34] | – How could I have missed this? – Missed what? | -我怎么忽略了这个 -忽略什么 |
[24:36] | – Do you know what this is? – Yeah, it’s a grocery bag. | -知道这是什么吗 -知道 食品袋 |
[24:38] | No, it’s not just a grocery bag. | 不 不仅仅是食品袋 |
[24:40] | It’s the bag that’s gonna tell us exactly who Jay is. | 这个袋子能告诉我们杰的真实身份 |
[24:50] | Why are you dragging me back to the art gallery? | 为什么硬拉我回画廊 |
[24:52] | Not to the art gallery, to the street. | 不是去画廊 是那条街 |
[24:54] | – Ah, it’s gone. – What’s gone? | -不见了 -什么不见了 |
[24:56] | The dog. That’s why he had the bag, | 那只狗 这就是他带着食品袋的原因 |
[24:58] | To clean up after his dog. | 为了用袋子清理狗粪 |
[24:59] | How do you know it was his dog? | 你怎么知道那就是他的狗 |
[25:00] | Well, why else would he have a bag? | 那他为什么拿个袋子 |
[25:02] | Why else would there be a dog tied up | 为什么过了午夜还有一只狗 |
[25:03] | Outside a commercial building after midnight? | 被拴在一栋商业大楼外 |
[25:05] | Maybe someone stole it. | 可能有人把狗偷走了 |
[25:08] | Get me animal control. | 帮我接动物管理处 |
[25:09] | All the canines with I.D. tags we picked up in the last 24. | 挂狗牌的都是24小时内收养的 |
[25:13] | Mostly their owners lost ’em accidentally | 大部分是主人不小心弄丢了 |
[25:15] | And are relieved when we call. | 我们打去电话 他们就松了口气 |
[25:17] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[25:18] | Oh. Who’s a good girl? | 多漂亮的家伙啊 |
[25:22] | That one’s from 148 west 26th. | 这只是从148大街西26号捡回的 |
[25:24] | That’s Fink’s gallery. | 就是芬克的画廊那里 |
[25:26] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[25:28] | Your name is Jeremy Preswick. | 你叫杰里米·普瑞斯威科 |
[25:30] | We checked it against your D.M.V. photo, | 已经和机动车管理部的照片核对过了 |
[25:32] | And it’s a positive I.D. | 是你的真实身份 |
[25:33] | – Jeremy Preswick. – You are 34 years old, | -杰里米·普瑞斯威科 -你今年34岁 |
[25:36] | And you live at 82 warren street in Tribeca. | 住在特里贝克地区华伦街82号 |
[25:39] | You don’t really have any family. | 你没有什么亲人 |
[25:41] | Your parents passed away a few years ago, | 父母几年前过世 |
[25:43] | And you don’t have any siblings. | 也没有兄弟姐妹 |
[25:45] | But we did manage to get a hold of your ex-wife, Emma Carnes. | 但我们联系到了你的前妻爱玛·卡恩斯 |
[25:48] | Ex-wife? | 前妻 |
[25:51] | I’m divorced? | 我离过婚 |
[25:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:54] | Sorry. Your ex sounded pretty concerned. | 抱歉 你前妻听说你的情况后很关心你 |
[25:58] | And we figured that would be the fastest way | 我们认为这可能是 |
[26:00] | Of putting together the details, | 弄清事情原委最快捷的方法 |
[26:01] | Which would be great for you and for our investigation. | 也对你和我们的调查都有很大帮助 |
[26:05] | If you think it’ll help. | 你们看着办吧 |
[26:10] | I have an ex-wife that I can’t remember. | 我连我有前妻都不记得 |
[26:13] | Hey, some men would consider you lucky. | 有人还觉得你很幸运呢 |
[26:18] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -这边请 -谢谢 |
[26:25] | – Hello, Jeremy. – Hey. | -你好 杰里米 -你好 |
[26:27] | Thank you for coming. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你能来 我真的很感激 |
[26:30] | Sure. | 没关系 |
[26:32] | So we’re divorced. | 我们离婚了吧 |
[26:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:38] | Must be weird, coming here to try to help me out, huh? | 过来帮我 肯定觉得很奇怪吧 |
[26:43] | A little. | 有点 |
[26:44] | Please take a seat. | 请坐 |
[26:49] | So what happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[26:52] | That’s what we are trying to figure out. | 我们也想知道 |
[26:54] | Is there anything you can tell us about Jeremy? | 你能告诉我们有关杰里米的事情吗 |
[26:56] | Well, like what? | 说什么呢 |
[26:57] | Like, uh, where he works. | 比如 他在哪里工作 |
[27:00] | Well, as far as I know, he doesn’t anymore. | 据我所知 他已经没有工作了 |
[27:03] | Okay, this is weird with you sitting right there. | 你坐在这里 让我感觉很怪 |
[27:05] | Tell me about it. | 我也想听 |
[27:09] | You have a PHD in economics from Wharton. | 你在沃顿商学院拿了经济学博士学位 |
[27:12] | Uh, you had a consulting business | 你曾在经济和战略电视台旗下 |
[27:14] | In channel Economics and Strategy. | 经营一家咨询公司 |
[27:18] | You’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[27:20] | Like, crazy smart. | 简直聪明绝顶 |
[27:22] | Had a business? | 他曾经营过一家公司 |
[27:24] | Yeah, yeah, he sold it last year. | 是的 去年他把公司卖了 |
[27:26] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[27:27] | No. I thought it was weird. | 不知道 我也觉得不可思议 |
[27:29] | He loved the business. | 他热爱他的事业 |
[27:30] | Why’d we split up? | 我们为什么离婚 |
[27:36] | I’ve ranted for hours to girlfriends about that. | 关于这个我向朋友们抱怨了很久 |
[27:39] | I’m guessing I don’t come off so well in that rant. | 我猜我肯定被你骂得一文不值 |
[27:43] | You were a jerk. | 那时你就是个混蛋 |
[27:48] | But so was I. | 但我也有错 |
[27:50] | I mean, the truth is, We probably got married too young. | 也许因为我们结婚太早了 |
[27:58] | Look, I’m sorry that I don’t recognize you. | 我认不出你 对此我很抱歉 |
[28:01] | But you seem incredibly nice and you’re gorgeous, | 但我觉得你很善良 而且很美 |
[28:03] | And I’m certain that it was entirely my fault | 我确信当时完全是我的错 |
[28:05] | That marriage fell apart. | 以至于毁了我们的婚姻 |
[28:07] | See that. That’s… | 看到了吧 这就是 |
[28:09] | The guy I fell in love with– | 我那时爱的家伙 |
[28:11] | Funny, sweet, self-deprecating. | 风趣 贴心 谦虚 |
[28:16] | Do you know what Jeremy | 你知道杰里米 |
[28:17] | Had been doing with himself recently? | 最近在做什么吗 |
[28:19] | As far as I know, | 据我所知 |
[28:20] | He was dating the youngest, hottest women he could find | 只在找年轻性感的女人交往 |
[28:22] | And not bothering to put the toilet seat down. | 都不嫌放下马桶座圈麻烦 |
[28:27] | And do you have any idea what he might have been doing | 你知不知道他在切尔西的 |
[28:29] | At the Victor Fink gallery in Chelsea? | 维克多·芬克画廊干什么 |
[28:32] | No, I’m sorry. But we haven’t even spoken in almost a year. | 不知道 抱歉 我们几乎一年没说话 |
[28:35] | Um, well, we’re on our way to Jeremy’s apartment | 好吧 我们现在去杰里的家 |
[28:37] | To see if it sparks anything. | 看能不能让他想起什么 |
[28:39] | Would you mind coming along? | 你愿意一起来吗 |
[28:40] | You might be able to put things in some context. | 你也许能把一些线索联系起来 |
[28:54] | Look familiar? | 觉得眼熟吗 |
[28:55] | Nope. | 不 |
[28:57] | You can say it. I’m the worst witness ever. | 你们可以说 我是最差的目击者 |
[29:00] | Ah, you’re doing fine. | 你做得还不错 |
[29:05] | A wallet. | 一个钱包 |
[29:06] | Well, I don’t think you were mugged. | 看来你没有被抢劫 |
[29:09] | Do you mind if I poke around, open some drawers? | 介意我到处转转 看看抽屉之类的吗 |
[29:12] | Mi casa que no recuerdo es tu casa. | 把我家当自己家吧[西班牙语] |
[29:14] | Hey, look at that. Rockin’ the spanish. | 瞧 西班牙语还不错 |
[29:17] | We did junior year in Madrid. | 我们大三在马德里读书 |
[29:20] | That sounds nice. | 听来不错 |
[29:21] | Here’s the rest of your Russian literature collection. | 这些是俄语文学著作集 |
[29:25] | You are a very ambitious reader, Mr. Preswick. | 读书很有追求 普瑞斯威科先生 |
[29:28] | You always wanted more time to read. | 你总是希望有更多的时间来读书 |
[29:31] | I guess I’m gonna have to start over now. | 估计现在我得全部重读了 |
[29:32] | Ah, it’s not such a bad thing. | 也不算是坏事 |
[29:34] | What I wouldn’t give to read “the cask of amontillado” | 我第一次读《一桶白葡萄酒》 |
[29:37] | For the first time…or any Stephen King. | 真是无比痴狂 或任何斯蒂芬·金的书 |
[29:39] | Ah, silver lining–you get to read all my books | 好消息是 你可以再次 |
[29:42] | For the first time again. | 欣赏所有我的作品了 |
[29:47] | Anything? | 有线索吗 |
[29:49] | It’s pretty sparse. | 这里很零乱 |
[29:50] | Like a guy who spent a lot of time alone. | 是一个独自生活很久的男人 |
[29:52] | Yeah, I thought you’d have more of a slick pad | 就是 我以为你至少有个垫子 |
[29:55] | Done up with more stuff. | 其他也收拾整齐 |
[29:57] | Hey. Taglia. This is a pretty pricey painting. | 泰格利亚 这幅画可不便宜啊 |
[30:01] | Emma, do you know if Jeremy bought that painting | 艾玛 你知道杰里米是在市里的 |
[30:03] | At a gallery in the city? | 画廊买的这幅画吗 |
[30:05] | No, we… Bought that together | 不是 那是我们 |
[30:06] | On our honeymoon in Siena. | 在锡耶纳度蜜月的时候一起买的 |
[30:09] | – I can’t believe you still have it. – Why? | -真不敢相信你还留着 -为什么 |
[30:12] | Well, part of the divorce settlement | 离婚协议的其中一项 |
[30:13] | Was to sell it and split the cash. | 就是把这幅画卖掉 然后分掉这笔钱 |
[30:16] | It appraised for over 200 grand. You sent me my half. | 当时估价二十多万 你给了我一半 |
[30:20] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[30:23] | There’s something about it that’s so familiar. | 有关这幅画的事如此熟悉 |
[30:26] | Or maybe I just like it. | 或者我仅仅只是喜欢这幅画 |
[30:28] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[30:34] | It’s a 9 millimeter… | 九毫米口径的 |
[30:39] | With five bullets missing. | 少了五发子弹 |
[30:52] | So ballistics confirmed | 弹道测试证明 |
[30:54] | That the gun found in Jeremy’s apartment | 在杰里米家发现的抢 |
[30:55] | Was the same one that was used to kill Fink, | 就是杀死芬克的那把 |
[30:57] | And we just need to know | 我们只需知道 |
[30:59] | If it’s possible that Jeremy was the shooter. | 杰里是否有可能就是开枪的人 |
[31:01] | C.S.U. did find gun residue | 鉴证组的确在他外套上 |
[31:03] | On his coat. | 发现了火药残留物 |
[31:04] | Well, that just means that he was shot at close range. | 那只能说明他是被近距离射击的 |
[31:06] | Like if Jeremy were holding the gun, | 假设是杰里米拿着抢 |
[31:09] | Struggled with Fink, Fink managed to turn the gun around | 与芬克扭打在一起 芬克把枪转向他 |
[31:12] | And it went off? | 然后开火 |
[31:14] | Well, these abrasions on Fink’s wrists | 芬克手腕上的淤青 |
[31:15] | Are certainly consistent with that. | 正好与你刚才说的吻合 |
[31:17] | Well, then why would he have left the gun in his apartment? | 那他为何会把枪留在公寓里 |
[31:19] | Doc Holloway said he was probably in a fugue state, | 霍洛威医生说过 他可能处于神游状态 |
[31:21] | Like sleepwalking. He could’ve dropped the gun off | 比如梦游 他可能丢下枪然后 |
[31:23] | And then went back out again. | 然后又重新回到画廊 |
[31:26] | Okay, am I missing something? | 好吧 我糊涂了 |
[31:28] | I thought you were supposed to be happy | 我以为你们抓到了凶手 |
[31:29] | After you caught the killer. | 应该高兴才是 |
[31:32] | Why’d I do it? | 我为什么杀人 |
[31:35] | We don’t know why. | 我们不知道原因 |
[31:37] | You’ll be appointed a lawyer. | 你需要聘请一位律师 |
[31:38] | I know that Emma wants to help hire someone, | 我知道艾玛想给你找一个 |
[31:40] | And I don’t think money will be an issue. | 我想钱不是问题 |
[31:43] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:46] | I don’t know why you’re thanking me, Mr. Prestwick. | 不知道你为什么谢我 普瑞斯威科先生 |
[31:48] | We just arrested you for murder. | 我们以谋杀罪逮捕了你 |
[31:50] | Yeah, well, it’s not your fault. | 没错 但那不是你们的错 |
[31:52] | You guys have been nothing but incredibly nice | 对一个自认为是受害者 |
[31:54] | To a babbling idiot who thought he was a victim | 又一无所知的白痴 你们已经够好了 |
[31:57] | It’s like I tricked you. | 感觉就像我欺骗了你们 |
[31:59] | Good luck, Jeremy. | 祝你好运 杰里米 |
[32:09] | If you figure it out, would you let me know? | 你们查明真相之后 能告诉我吗 |
[32:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:14] | I just think it would be easier knowing why. | 知道原因的话 可能会好过一点 |
[32:37] | The guy is guilty of a murder he can’t remember. | 为根本不记得的杀人而内疚 |
[32:42] | That just sucks. | 真让人郁闷 |
[32:44] | I mean, if you’re gonna kill someone, get caught, | 我是说 如果你打算杀人 |
[32:46] | Spend the rest of your life in prison, at least | 被抓后得在监狱里度过余生 |
[32:47] | You have the satisfaction of knowing why you did it– | 至少你还知道自己为何坐牢 |
[32:49] | Hatred, revenge, hell, maybe even cut you off on the highway. | 仇恨 报复 破坏 甚至公路抢劫 |
[32:53] | But Jeremy won’t even have that even if we do find motive | 即使找到杀人动机 杰里米还是不知道 |
[32:57] | Because he won’t remember why it meant anything to him. | 因为他不记得杀人的意义何在 |
[33:01] | I’m with you, Castle. It sucks. | 我跟你一样 卡塞尔 觉得郁闷 |
[33:05] | So what next? | 下一步怎么办 |
[33:06] | We, uh, submit the paperwork to the D.A. | 我们把书面报告呈交给地方检察官 |
[33:09] | But the D.A. will need motive, right? | 可地方检察官也需要动机啊 不是吗 |
[33:11] | No. Evidence speaks. Smoking gun. | 不 证据说话 确凿的证据 |
[33:15] | But don’t you want to know why he did it? | 你不想知道他为什么杀人吗 |
[33:17] | Yeah, but the truth is, is that we don’t need it. | 想 但事实上 我们并不需要知道 |
[33:19] | The D.A. doesn’t need it. | 地方检察官不需要 |
[33:22] | But you and me? | 但你和我呢 |
[33:25] | I know I couldn’t sleep last night. Could you? | 我昨晚彻夜难眠 你呢 |
[33:30] | There’s gotta be an answer here, | 这里肯定有答案 |
[33:32] | Something in his life that makes it all make sense. | 他生活里的东西肯定能解释一切 |
[33:39] | Hands! Show ’em. | 举起手来 不许动 |
[33:42] | Oh, that gets the heart rate going. | 吓死我了 |
[33:44] | Ms. Carnes, what are you doing here? | 卡恩斯女士 你在这里做什么 |
[33:46] | Getting Lucy’s things. | 拿一些露西的东西 |
[33:49] | Prescription. | 处方药 |
[33:51] | I guess I have custody now. | 我想得由我保管了 |
[33:53] | I’m sorry to surprise you. We didn’t know you’d be here. | 很抱歉吓到你了 我们不知道你在这里 |
[34:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:03] | Yeah. I guess I just thought for half a second | 没事 我只是突然想到 |
[34:06] | That this would be a bizarre second chance for Jer and me. | 这于我和他是一次难得又怪异机会 |
[34:09] | – Stupid, right? – No, it’s not stupid. | -很蠢 是吗 -不 一点都不蠢 |
[34:12] | And to find out that he’s a murderer… | 发现他是个杀人凶手之后 |
[34:15] | When I saw him again, I… | 当我再次见到他时 我 |
[34:18] | All those years of petty arguments | 那么多年的争吵 |
[34:20] | Thatore us apart didn’t seem to matter. | 导致后来的分离 都不算什么了 |
[34:22] | It was–it was like we first met. | 就像 我们初次见面 |
[34:24] | You know, I felt that thing. | 我找回了那种感觉 |
[34:27] | And then we came here and I saw that he didn’t sell it, | 然后我们来这里 看见他不愿意卖掉它 |
[34:31] | And I thought maybe he still had feelings for me, too. | 我觉得他也对我念念不忘 |
[34:34] | Do you mean the painting | 你是指这幅 |
[34:36] | That the two of you bought on your honeymoon? | 你们俩蜜月时买的油画 |
[34:37] | Yeah, we didn’t buy it because we wanted to. | 是的 不是因为我们想买 |
[34:39] | We had to. | 而是必须买 |
[34:40] | We were in the artist’s studio in Siena | 当时我们在锡耶纳的一家画廊 |
[34:45] | And Jeremy picked it up off the easel. | 杰里米从画架上拿起它 |
[34:48] | He was always goofing around. The artist went crazy. | 画还没干透呢 他总是冒冒失失的 |
[34:51] | It was still drying. | 那个画家都快疯了 |
[34:53] | We laughed for a week about our little love smudge. | 为这个爱情印记我们笑了好久 |
[34:56] | And then when I saw that he didn’t sell it, I thought, | 当我看见他没有卖掉它 我就在想 |
[34:59] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[35:02] | But I was kidding myself. | 但我是在自欺欺人 |
[35:04] | What do you mean? | 为什么这么说 |
[35:06] | No thumbprint. It should be right here. | 没有手指印 就是这里 |
[35:10] | He sold ours. This one’s just a copy. | 他卖掉了原来那幅画 这个是副本 |
[35:12] | Ms. Carnes, are you sure? | 卡恩斯女士 你确定吗 |
[35:14] | Of course I’m sure. | 当然 确信无疑 |
[35:15] | It’s a fake. | 是赝品 |
[35:17] | And we know who dealt in fakes. | 我们知道谁倒卖赝品 |
[35:19] | That’s gotta be Jeremy’s connection to Fink. | 这就能将杰里米和芬克联系起来了 |
[35:21] | That’s gotta be why Jeremy was at the gallery. | 也解释了为何杰里米会在画廊 |
[35:23] | And if Jeremy and Fink were arguing like Harun said, | 如果像哈伦说的杰里米和芬克在争吵 |
[35:26] | Maybe it was over the original. | 或许就是为了真品 |
[35:27] | And if that’s a fake, then where is the original? | 如果这是赝品 那真品在哪里 |
[35:31] | Absolutely, and, uh– Careful with that one. | 当然 小心那幅画 |
[35:35] | Oui. Oui, merci. A bientot. | 好的 谢谢 再见[法语] |
[35:40] | Leaving us so soon, Mr. Harun? | 哈伦先生 这么快就走了吗 |
[35:42] | Oh, what now? I have a plane to catch. | 怎么了 我还要赶飞机 |
[35:44] | Make any interesting art acquisitions on this trip? | 这次旅行收获了不错的作品吗 |
[35:47] | Actually, yes. | 确实有些收获 |
[35:48] | Mind if we take a look? | 介意我们看一看吗 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry. I just don’t have the time. | 很抱歉 我没有时间 |
[35:51] | Make time. | 挤出时间 |
[35:52] | What part of “diplomatic immunity” | “外交豁免权”的哪一部分 |
[35:54] | Are you not clear on? | 你们不太清楚 |
[35:57] | See, every time you say something like that, | 你每次这样说时 |
[35:58] | It makes me think that you have something to hide. | 就让我觉得你在隐瞒什么 |
[36:01] | It’s too bad that you will never find out. | 你永远也找不出来 真糟糕 |
[36:05] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[36:07] | – What? Why? – You are double parked. | -什么 为什么 -你们并排停车 |
[36:10] | This is New York. Everyone double parks. | 这是纽约 人人都并排停车 |
[36:12] | – Is he resisting arrest? – I believe so. | -他是妨碍公务吗 -我想是的 |
[36:15] | Step over here. | 站到这边来 |
[36:17] | We’re gonna have to search your car. | 我们要查车 |
[36:20] | You have no right to do this. | 你没有权利这么做 |
[36:22] | I don’t see any diplomatic plates. | 我没看到任何外交牌照 |
[36:25] | And immunity doesn’t extend to a car service. | 豁免权不包括汽车 |
[36:42] | Mr. Harun, this can go one of two ways, | 哈伦先生 你有两条路可选 |
[36:44] | You can either cooperate and tell me what I need to know | 要么合作 说出我们想要知道的 |
[36:46] | Or I can call the state department | 要么我致电国务院 |
[36:47] | And inform them that you have a piece of artwork | 通知他们你有一件艺术品 |
[36:49] | That’s at the center of our murder investigation. | 和一件谋杀案有很大关联 |
[36:51] | And the last I checked, the New York tabloids | 最后我发现 纽约小报 |
[36:53] | Could give a rat’s ass about your diplomatic status. | 只会略微提及你的外交身份 |
[36:57] | They’ll just print your photograph with a headline | 他们会用你的照片做头条 |
[36:58] | That says “diplomatic douche bag.” | 题目是”外交混蛋” |
[36:59] | Fine. What would you like to know? | 好吧 你们想知道什么 |
[37:03] | There’s a fake version of this painting | 枪击案一名受害人家中 |
[37:05] | Found in one of our shooting victim’s apartments. | 发现了这幅油画的赝品 |
[37:07] | – Can you tell us how it got there? – How would I know this? | -能告知是怎么回事吗 -我怎么知道 |
[37:10] | Because the fake painting is | 因为赝品 |
[37:11] | Where the real painting used to be | 在真品曾经所在的地方 |
[37:12] | And now you have the real painting. | 现在真品在你手里 |
[37:14] | All I know is that I asked Fink to acquire it | 我只知道 这是我让芬克 |
[37:17] | For a client of mine. When he said he had it, | 为我的客户所寻 当他说有了之后 |
[37:20] | I assumed he’d tracked down the owner and made a deal. | 我以为他找到画主并买了下来 |
[37:23] | But when I went to the gallery that evening, he sent me away, | 当我那晚到画廊后 他又打发我走了 |
[37:26] | Just like I told you. | 就像我说过的 |
[37:28] | That’s a great story, Mr. Harun, | 故事很精彩 哈伦先生 |
[37:30] | But if Fink sent you away empty-handed, | 可如果芬克打发你时 你是空手而归的 |
[37:33] | Why do you have the painting? | 你又怎么会有这幅画吗 |
[37:34] | Because I got a call from a man this morning | 因为早上我接到一个人的电话 |
[37:36] | That said he had it for a price. | 说他有这幅画 想要出售 |
[37:39] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[37:40] | It was Fink’s new assistant Darius. | 芬克的新助手达里斯 |
[37:43] | This is crazy. | 这太荒谬了 |
[37:45] | I told you already, | 我已经说过了 |
[37:46] | I was in class when Mr. Fink was killed. | 芬克先生被杀时我在上课 |
[37:48] | – Nobody remembers seeing you there. – I sat in the back. | -没人记得见过你 -我坐在后排 |
[37:51] | The naughty kids always do. | 淘气的学生才那样 |
[37:53] | You were at the gallery the night that Jeremy | 杰里米为油画找芬克对质那晚 |
[37:55] | Confronted Fink about the painting. | 你在画廊 |
[37:57] | Listen, there’s obviously been some kind of misunderstanding. | 听着 显然这里面有误会 |
[38:01] | Was this a misunderstanding as well? | 这也是误会吗 |
[38:06] | It’s a signed statement from the super at Prestwick’s building | 这是普瑞斯威科公寓管理员签署的声明 |
[38:08] | Admitting that he took a $1,000 bribe from you | 承认他拿了你1000美元 |
[38:11] | To allow you into Jeremy’s apartment | 允许你进入杰里的公寓 |
[38:14] | So that you could switch out the paintings. | 于是你换走了那幅画 |
[38:15] | I’m sorry. Shoulda come clean from the start. | 抱歉 有必要从头开始说明一下 |
[38:21] | Fink wanted the painting. | 芬克想要那幅画 |
[38:23] | He told me to buy it from Prestwick, | 他告诉我 跟普瑞斯威科买那幅画 |
[38:24] | But the guy wouldn’t sell. | 但这家伙不卖 |
[38:26] | So Fink had me paint a fake. | 所以芬克让我画了幅赝品 |
[38:29] | And, yeah, I-I bribed the super to… | 是的 我贿赂了管理员… |
[38:34] | Switch it with the real thing. | 为了和真品调包 |
[38:36] | It was stupid, | 这很愚蠢 |
[38:37] | But…Fink threatened to fire me if I didn’t. | 但芬克威胁说 如果我不干就要被解雇 |
[38:40] | It was all you, Darius. | 全部都是你干的 达里斯 |
[38:42] | You switched out the paintings, you pocketed | 你将油画调包 然后吞掉了 |
[38:45] | The money that Fink gave you to buy it. | 芬克给你买画的钱 |
[38:47] | It was Fink. He manipulated me. | 是芬克 他指使的我 |
[38:49] | No, that is just a lie. | 不 你说谎 |
[38:53] | And you know what else is a lie? Your name. | 你还说了一个谎 你的名字 |
[38:57] | Darius Langley is your roommate. | 达里斯·兰利是你的室友 |
[39:00] | Pretty smart, using his identity to land a job at the gallery. | 很聪明 用他的身份在画廊找工作 |
[39:03] | Though I guess it’d be pretty tough to get hired | 不过我猜你有两次造假罪 |
[39:06] | With two felony counts of counterfeiting, though, | 很难再找到工作 |
[39:07] | Isn’t it, George? | 是吗 乔治 |
[39:09] | You’ve got quite a rap sheet, Mr. Heller. | 你的档案挺厚的 海勒先生 |
[39:12] | Hmm. One more strike, you go away for a long time. | 如果再次入罪 你就要被关很久啦 |
[39:15] | Which is why you couldn’t afford Prestwick calling the cops | 所以当普瑞斯威科知道真相时 |
[39:18] | When he found out the truth, and so you shot him. | 你知道不能让他报警 于是向他开枪 |
[39:21] | And then when he went down, you shot Fink as well. | 当他倒下时 你又朝芬克开枪 |
[39:26] | You think you’re gonna pin this murder on me? | 你以为你可以告我谋杀吗 |
[39:29] | No way. | 不可能 |
[39:31] | You don’t got jack. | 你没证据 |
[39:34] | Read carefully. | 仔细看 |
[39:35] | You bribed the super… Twice. | 你贿赂了管理员 两次 |
[39:38] | And the second time was four hours after | 第二次是莱恩和埃斯波西托警探 |
[39:42] | Detectives Ryan and Esposito brought Prestwick to the gallery | 带普瑞斯威科到画廊的四小时后 |
[39:44] | And you realized that he had lost his memory. | 你意识到他已经失忆 |
[39:47] | You planted the gun. | 你把枪放在那里的 |
[39:49] | Swing and a miss. | 挥棒落空 |
[39:51] | Strike three. You’re out. | 三振出局 |
[39:58] | Ah, it’s a beaut. | 这真美 |
[40:00] | – Isn’t it? – I especially love the fingerprint. | -不是吗 -我特别喜欢手指印 |
[40:03] | Me, too. Even if I can’t remember, | 我也是 虽然我不记得了 |
[40:05] | It still somehow feels a part of me. | 但仍能感觉到 这是我生活的一部分 |
[40:12] | Hey, Jer. | 杰里 |
[40:13] | Ready to rock? | 准备好走了吗 |
[40:16] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[40:17] | You remember Lucy? | 还记得露西吗 |
[40:19] | – No. – She certainly remembers you. | -不 -她肯定记得你了 |
[40:23] | Well, hey, thanks, guys. | 谢谢 伙计们 |
[40:25] | You made getting arrested for murder really not so bad. | 因为你们 因谋杀被也没那么糟 |
[40:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:31] | – So are you two gonna…- Castle. | -那你们两个是否打算 -卡塞尔 |
[40:34] | It’s okay. The answer is… | 没关系 结果… |
[40:36] | Who knows? I like him and he likes me. | 谁知道呢 我们彼此喜欢 |
[40:38] | – And right now, that’s enough. – Well, see you. | -现在 这样就够了 -再见 |
[40:40] | I guess if I ever lose my memory again, I’ll know where to come. | 我猜如果我又失忆 知道该去哪里了 |
[40:47] | Right. See ya. | 是啊 再见 |
[40:53] | One of ’em has 15 years of baggage– | 一个人背着15年的记忆 |
[40:55] | Marriage, divorce– the other’s on a first date. | 结婚 离婚 另一个却是第一次约会 |
[40:59] | – How long you think that’ll last? – Hopefully for a long time. | -你觉得他们能坚持多久 -很可能会很久 |
[41:01] | Why, detective Beckett. I had no idea you were a romantic. | 贝克特探长 我不知道你是个浪漫之人 |
[41:05] | I also sleep with a gun. Bet you didn’t know that either. | 我睡觉时带着枪 你肯定也不知道这点 |
[41:08] | What about you, Castle? How long you think it’ll last? | 你呢 卡塞尔 你觉得会坚持多久 |
[41:11] | Well, I guess it’s just the writer in me, | 这只是我作为作家的看法 |
[41:13] | But I’m hoping for a happy ending. | 我期望大团圆结局 |
[41:18] | Look who’s doing the walk of shame now. | 看看现在是谁仪表不整 |
[41:20] | – I was with Beckett. – Really? | -我和贝克特一起 -是吗 |
[41:24] | Uh, wrapping up a case. | 刚结了个案子 |
[41:25] | Aha. Well, you should kiss that girl while you’re both young. | 趁你们都还年轻 你该吻她 |
[41:31] | What’s going on with you? What have you got there? | 你怎么了 拿的是什么 |
[41:33] | Oh, it’s from Chet. Isn’t it romantic? | 查特给的 很浪漫吧 |
[41:36] | Chet sent you a dead flower? | 查特送凋谢的花给你 |
[41:39] | It is the most romantic thing | 这是有史以来别人 |
[41:40] | That anyone has ever done for me. | 为我做过的最浪漫的事 |
[41:42] | I’ve been up all night, so I might be a little slow. | 我彻夜办案 或许反应有点慢 |
[41:45] | Well, it’s the boutonniere I gave him prom night. | 这是毕业舞会送他的钮扣花 |
[41:48] | He saved it, tucked it into a yearbook, | 他保存着 收藏在毕业册里 |
[41:50] | And he sent it over last night with a note… | 昨晚他送来 附着一张字条 |
[41:53] | Saying… Would I give… | 写着 我能给 |
[41:57] | Give him a second chance. | 给他第二次机会吗 |
[42:02] | Well, there’s a lot of that going around these days. | 最近总发生这种事啊 |
[42:06] | And I’m scared. | 我有点害怕 |
[42:09] | I mean, what if it doesn’t work out? | 我是说 假如行不通呢 |
[42:11] | What if it does? | 行得通又怎么办呢 |
[42:14] | That’s the cost of living. | 这就是生活的代价 |
[42:16] | I just don’t want to ruin this. | 我只是不想破坏它 |
[42:20] | This… Is dead. | 这个 已经凋谢了 |
[42:26] | You are not. | 你还活着 |
[42:28] | Time to start making some new memories. | 是时候开始新生活了 |
[42:31] | Boy, how did you get so smart? | 孩子 你怎么这么聪明 |
[42:33] | Must be my dad. | 虎父无犬子 |
[42:35] | You. Your dad. | 是吗 你爸爸 |