英文名称:The Hurt Locker
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | 战斗的狂飙突击是一种瘾 强效而致命 因为战争本身是种毒品 – 《纽约时报》记者克里斯·赫奇斯 | |
[01:17] | Go, go! | 走 快走 |
[01:51] | Approaching. | 靠近目标 |
[02:00] | I think we have touchdown. | 我想这回应该是个真家伙 |
[02:08] | Little to the right | – 往右一点 – 好的 向右 |
[02:32] | Hello mum | 你好啊 老妈 |
[02:38] | Now, push it in | 好了 往里面捅 |
[02:43] | I can’t | 不行啊 |
[02:44] | What do you mean you can’t? Pretend it’s your dick, man. | 不行个屁 就把它当成你的老二 往前推 |
[02:46] | How about I pretend it’s your dick? | 不如我把它当成是你的老二 |
[02:48] | You’ll never get in if you did that. | 那你就别想完事了 |
[02:50] | – Here, let me have a shot. – Give me a second, | – 我来试试 – 再等一会儿 |
[02:53] | – No, come on – My dick, man – Go | – 少来 让开 – 这是我的老二 – 给你 |
[03:01] | Fucker | 操性 |
[03:05] | – Got that – Yeah | – 拿住了 – 嗯 |
[03:10] | Here we go | 开场了 |
[03:16] | – Oh, look at that – Nice 155, huh? – Yeah | – 好家伙 – 好正的T155啊 – 是啊 |
[03:20] | It’s going to do some fucking damage. | 这玩意儿要是炸了 可了不得 |
[03:23] | Hey, Eldridge, looks like we’re going to need a charge! | 喂 艾缀奇 看来需要来一次引爆 |
[03:27] | I got that. | 收到 |
[03:28] | Figured four blocks that’ll give us about 20 pounds of bang total. | 我估计用四盒就能产生20磅当量了 |
[03:32] | That blast is going to roast straight out there. | 爆炸波会一直冲到那儿 |
[03:35] | The shell will probably kick out there, and most of the shrapnel | 弹壳可能会飞到那个地方 |
[03:37] | is going to shoot straight up in a beautiful umbrella pattern. | 其他零散的弹片会像天女散花一样 |
[03:40] | Yep | 没错 |
[03:41] | We’re gonna get some smaller pieces and shell fragments this way, | 还有些碎弹片会飞向我们这边 |
[03:44] | but we’ll be okay if we’re behind the Humvee, | 只要站在军用悍马后面应该没啥问题 |
[03:46] | – Bring the bot back, we’ll load it up. – No problem. | – 把机器人叫回来 准备引爆 – 好的 |
[03:51] | Bot is moving. | 机器人正在返回 |
[04:08] | Let me know what you got, Eldridge. | 艾缀奇 报告情况 |
[04:10] | Good to go. | 已经准备好了 |
[04:11] | All right, wagon’s set up. Bot moves. | 好 让小车上路 |
[04:16] | Uh-oh, we got goats, guys! | 啊哦 半路杀出一帮山羊 |
[04:18] | Goats 12:00, Watch out, | 注意 12点钟方向出现羊群 |
[04:20] | Load them little bastards up. | 弹药上膛… |
[04:39] | – Oh, shit, – Shit, | – 哦 该死 – 该死 |
[04:42] | Oh, fuck! | 他娘的 |
[04:44] | Wagon’s having a bad day, boys. | 小车倒了怎么推哟 |
[04:46] | – You build that? – No, the U.S. Army did, | – 是你造的? – 不 是美国陆军造的 |
[04:48] | All right, looks like I’m going down there | 好 看来得我去搞定 |
[04:50] | You don’t like waiting around this beautiful neighborhood? | 这么美丽的小区 不想再流连一会儿? |
[04:52] | Oh, I love it. | 哦 真喜欢这儿啊 |
[05:03] | So, if everything looks okay, when I get down there | 如果一切顺利 我过去之后 |
[05:06] | I’m just going to set it up and bip it, | 把那玩意儿设好 然后引爆 |
[05:08] | Give these people something to think about, | 让这些家伙明白明白 |
[05:11] | Want them to know if they’re gonna leave a bomb on the side of the road for us, | 既然要在我们前进的路上放炸弹 |
[05:13] | we’re just going to blow up their little fuckin’ road, | 我们只好把他们的路炸开 |
[05:15] | Sounds good | 有理 |
[05:17] | Craving a burger; is that strange? | 我想吃汉堡了 是不是有些怪? |
[05:19] | – Not for you – No, okay | – 你这么说 不觉得奇怪 – 那好 |
[05:21] | Helmet on | 戴上头盔 |
[05:23] | Happy trails | 祝旅途愉快 |
[05:33] | Blaster One, can you read me? | 我是拆弹1号 能听见么 |
[05:35] | Roger that, Blaster one. You’re good to go. | 收到 拆弹1号 你可以出发了 |
[05:43] | You’re looking good, Blaster One. | 拆弹1号 你看上去很棒 |
[06:05] | Nice and hot in here. | 好是好 就是热 |
[06:13] | One fifty | 一百五 |
[06:15] | Roger that, 150 meters | 收到 150米 |
[06:30] | Hi! | 喂 |
[06:32] | – Where are you from? – Whoa, whoa, whoa! | – 你们从哪儿来? – 且慢 |
[06:34] | Where are you from? Where are you from? – Stop! | – 你们从哪儿来?从哪儿来的? – 停下 |
[06:36] | California? | 加利福尼亚? |
[06:37] | – Hey, get out of here, man – Where? | – 走开 伙计 – 是哪儿呢? |
[06:38] | Hey, this ain’t no fuckin’ meet and greet. Now get out of here. | 没功夫和你闲聊 快走开! |
[06:41] | Now | 快点 |
[06:46] | Go! | 走开 |
[06:55] | You making friends again, Sanborn? | 又认识新朋友啦 桑伯恩? |
[06:58] | All day long | 整天都在认识 |
[07:06] | Twenty-five | 二十五 |
[07:07] | Twenty-five meters, Roger that You are now in the kill zone. | 25米 收到 你已进入死亡区域 |
[07:13] | Thanks for reminding me. | 谢谢提醒 |
[07:15] | That’s what I’m here for, baby. | 我就是干这个的 |
[07:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | The debts look good. | 引爆装置没坏 |
[07:30] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[08:01] | I’m laying on the charge. | 现在放引爆器 |
[08:04] | Nice and sweet. | 小心轻放 |
[08:07] | We’re good to go. | 一切就绪 |
[08:09] | I’m coming back. | 现在返回 |
[08:13] | – Five meters out. – Five meters, Roger that. | – 已经走出5米 – 5米 收到 |
[08:16] | Hey, Sanborn | 桑伯恩 |
[08:17] | – You know what this place needs? – I’m listening. | – 知道这儿缺什么嘛 – 说说看 |
[08:21] | Needs grass | 缺草皮 |
[08:24] | We gonna start our grass business? | 我们该在这儿卖草皮? |
[08:26] | That’s right, man. | 没错 伙计 |
[08:28] | I’m going to sell the grass, you’re going to cut it. | 我来卖草皮 你去修草坪 |
[08:32] | It’s going to be called ”Sanborn and Sons”, | 公司名就叫“桑伯恩子弟” |
[08:36] | We’ll be rich. | 我们会发财的 |
[08:39] | I like that, crabgrass, St. Augustine, man. | 这点子我喜欢 马唐(杂草名) 钝叶草… |
[08:43] | I’m a scholar on this shit, | 这方面我是行家 |
[08:45] | How about this? You sell it, I fertilize it. | 不如这样 你卖草 我种草 |
[08:50] | – 25 – 25 meters, Roger that | – 25 – 25米 收到 |
[08:54] | Sanborn! | 桑伯恩! |
[08:55] | Butcher shop, 2:00! dude has a phone! | 2点钟方向有家肉店 老板拿着手机! |
[08:58] | Why is Eldridge running? | 艾缀奇为啥要跑? |
[09:00] | – Make him put it down! – Put down the phone! | – 命令他放下手机! – 放下手机! |
[09:02] | Come on, guys, talk to me, | 快点 伙计们 告诉我怎么了 |
[09:04] | Drop the phone! Drop your phone! | 手机扔掉!手机扔掉! |
[09:07] | Hey, burn him, Eldridge! Burn him! | 开枪打他 艾缀奇 射他! |
[09:09] | – Put down the cell phone! – Eldridge, burn him! | – 放下手机 – 艾缀奇 打他! |
[09:12] | – Get out of the way, – Drop your phone! | – 让开 – 交出你的手机! |
[09:14] | Make him put it down! Go get it! | 命令他放下手机! 去拿过来! |
[09:17] | – Come on, Eldridge! – I can’t get him shot! | – 快点 艾缀奇! – 我不能开枪 |
[09:35] | Thompson! | 汤普森! |
[10:06] | Anywhere’s good, | 放哪儿都行 |
[10:29] | – Is that everything? – Yeah, | – 都在这儿了? – 是 |
[11:07] | Yeah? | 谁啊? |
[11:12] | Come in. | 进来 |
[11:16] | Sergeant James? | 詹姆斯上士! |
[11:21] | JT Sanborn, man. | 我是J.T.桑伯恩 |
[11:22] | Hey! Hi, how are you? Will. | 你好 我叫威尔 |
[11:24] | Welcome to Bravo Company; welcome to Camp Victory, | 欢迎来胜利营B连! |
[11:26] | Camp Victory? I thought this was Camp Liberty, | 胜利营?我应该在自由营… |
[11:29] | Oh! No, they changed that about a week ago. | 哦 名字是一周前换的 |
[11:32] | Victory sounds better. | 胜利听上去更顺耳 |
[11:34] | – All right. Well, at least I’m in the right place, right? – Yeah, | – 好吧 至少我没走错地方 – 没错 |
[11:37] | While you’re here, can you help me move this thing real quick? | 既然你来了 能帮我搭把手吗? |
[11:39] | Yeah, no problem. | 没问题 |
[11:40] | Maybe you shouldn’t take this down. | 也许你不该把它扒下来 |
[11:42] | We get a lot of mortars at night. | 晚上常有迫击炮袭击 |
[11:44] | The plywood on the windows help with the lateral fray coming through. | 窗口这些夹板可以挡住侧飞的弹片 |
[11:47] | That’s why it’s up there. | 所以才装在这儿 |
[11:48] | Yeah, well, it’s not going to stop a mortar round | 要是榴弹从天花板飞下来 |
[11:51] | from coming in through the roof, you know. | 这东西就没用了 |
[11:53] | Besides, I like the sunshine. | 而且我喜欢阳光 |
[11:57] | Hey, I’m sorry to hear about Thompson. | 汤姆森的事我听说了 真遗憾 |
[11:59] | – I know he was a good tech. – Yeah, he was, | – 我知道他拆弹很在行 – 是的 |
[12:03] | He was a great team leader, too, | 他带队也很在行 |
[12:04] | Yeah, I’m not trying to fill his shoes or anything, | 我没想做个完美的接班人 |
[12:07] | I’m just… I’m just going to do my best. | 我只想…只想尽力而为 |
[12:10] | – Appreciate it, – All right. | – 明白 – 那好 |
[12:12] | Cool | 好得很 |
[12:17] | Home sweet home, right? | 还是自己的窝最好啊 |
[12:26] | Aren’t you glad the Army has all these tanks parked here? | 看到我军在这儿停了这么多坦克 你笑得出来么? |
[12:29] | Just in case the Russians come we have to have a big tank battle. | 就为了提防俄国佬来袭 到时候大家来一场坦克大战 |
[12:32] | I’d rather be on the side with the tanks, just in case, rather than not have them. | 我宁愿备着这些坦克 以防万一 有总比没有好 |
[12:36] | Yeah, but they don’t do anything. | 是 但这些家伙根本没用 |
[12:37] | Anyone comes alongside a Humvee we’re dead. | 如果有人朝这悍马车跑过来 我们就死定了 |
[12:41] | Anybody even looks at you funny we’re dead, | 如果有人奇怪地看着你 我们就死定了 |
[12:43] | Pretty much the bottom line is if you’re in Iraq, you’re dead. | 差不多可以这么说 如果你来伊拉克 你就死定了 |
[12:46] | How’s a fuckin’ tank supposed to stop that? | 这鸟坦克能救你的小命么? |
[12:47] | – Would you shut up, Owen please? – Sorry | – 欧文 能不能闭嘴? – 抱歉 |
[12:51] | Just trying to scare the new guy. | 我只是想吓吓新人 |
[12:53] | I saw a little bit in Afghanistan, too. | 在阿富汗的时候我也见识过 |
[13:04] | – Get your eyes on the road, Eldridge. – Copy that | – 到外面看看路况 艾缀奇 – 收到 |
[13:13] | Yalla! | 让开! |
[13:14] | Move! | 让开! |
[13:53] | Blaster One, this is Victory Main. | 拆弹一号 我是胜利总部 |
[13:55] | Have you reached your 10-20, yet? Over. | 是否抵达座标10-20?完毕 |
[14:07] | Where the hell are the guys who called this in? | 那些叫我们来的家伙都去哪儿了? |
[14:25] | Victory Main, Victory Main, this is Blaster Mike. | 胜利总部 我是拆弹迈克 |
[14:28] | Interrogative, do you have an update on position? Over. | 地点似乎不对 是否有更新信息?完毕 |
[14:33] | Victory Main, figures to follow, Three-four-five-three is your grid. | 我是胜利总部 座标位于3、4、5、3 |
[14:46] | Well, that’s exactly where the hell I am and I don’t see anybody in fatigues, | 我现在就站在这鬼地方 但不见任何需援助人员 |
[14:49] | Give us a second to confirm. | 稍等 正在确定坐标 |
[14:53] | Watch your feet! | 留神脚下 |
[14:54] | Set visual is three-four five-three, | 查看座标…3…4…5…3…完毕 |
[14:58] | Got the Humvee | 看到悍马车了 |
[15:03] | Friendly! | 友军! |
[15:07] | Friendly! | 友军! |
[15:25] | Ah, here we go. | 啊 在这儿 |
[15:29] | They abandoned their vehicle. | 他们弃车了 |
[15:30] | We got an empty Humvee over here, James. | 詹姆斯 这儿有辆悍马 但里面没人 |
[15:33] | Yeah, I got it. | 嗯 我知道了 |
[15:38] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[15:41] | Friendly, | 友军 |
[15:47] | – Morning, boys. – Sir. | – 早上好 小伙子们 – 长官好 |
[15:50] | Don’t tell me the bomb’s in here with you guys. | 别告诉我炸弹和你们在一起 |
[15:52] | – Step out and I’ll show you what’s going on – All right | – 借一步 我告诉你发生了什么 – 好 |
[15:55] | Down on that block 20 meters. | 那个街区往前20米 |
[15:57] | This side of the mosque. east side of the street. | 在清真寺这边 路的东边 |
[15:59] | our informant says he saw a pair of wires | 我们的线人说他看到一堆引线 |
[16:01] | going into a rubble pile | 线头埋在一个碎石堆里 |
[16:03] | – It’s a possible IED. – Yeah | – 很可能是土制炸弹 – 恩 |
[16:05] | – I trust this guy. I know him. – Okay, | – 那个线人我了解 我相信他的判断 – 好的 |
[16:07] | – I’ll handle it. – Do you want to talk him or… – No. | – 我来处理 – 你需要和他谈谈吗? – 不用了 |
[16:08] | Good, Keep your boys back, We’ll be good, Thank you, | 好 带着你的兄弟靠后站 由我们来处理 谢谢 |
[16:12] | Specialist, bring up the Humvee, | 技术兵 把悍马车开过来 |
[16:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[16:14] | I’m going to break out the suit. | 我要穿上拆弹服 |
[16:17] | – What about the bot? – I’ll take care of it. | – 那机器人呢? – 我来就好了 |
[16:20] | Don’t you want to send the bot down there to see what it looks like? | 不想让机器人先去看看情况? |
[16:22] | I’ll handle it. | 我去搞定就行 |
[16:23] | That’s kind of tight down here, James. | 詹姆斯 那儿的情况似乎不妙啊 |
[16:40] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[16:45] | Good? | 没问题吧? |
[16:57] | You don’t have to go down there, We already have the bot halfway up. | 你没必要自己去 有机器人可以代劳 |
[17:00] | I’ll be all right. | 没事 |
[17:12] | First day, figure you want to take it easy, right? | 今天第一天 你想来个轻松的 对不对? |
[17:22] | How’s it looking, Eldridge? | 怎么样了 艾缀奇? |
[17:23] | – Good to go – Let’s do it | – 可以出发了 – 开始吧 |
[17:35] | – Got tools? – Got tools | – 工具在里面? – 在里面 |
[17:37] | All right. Let’s rock and roll, man. | 好吧 我们上路 |
[17:57] | – He’s a rowdy boy – He’s reckless | – 真是个急躁的小子 – 是鲁莽 |
[18:13] | Blaster One, what’s going on? | 拆弹1号 发生了什么事情? |
[18:16] | Blaster One! What are you doing? | 拆弹1号!你在搞什么? |
[18:19] | Blaster One, this is Blaster Mike | 拆弹1号 这里是拆弹迈克 |
[18:21] | What’s with the smoke on the side of the road? | 这路上的烟是怎么回事 完毕 |
[18:25] | Hey, James, can you hear me? | 嘿詹姆斯 能听见吗? |
[18:27] | What’s going on with the smoke on the side of the road? Over | 这路上的烟是怎么回事 完毕 |
[18:32] | Creating a diversion | 我在声东击西 |
[18:33] | From what? Is there a threat? | 对谁?你发现威胁了? |
[18:36] | Eldridge, get up on the wall, Move! | 艾缀奇 上墙 快点! |
[18:40] | Tell me what you see, specialist | 看到什么了 技术兵? |
[18:43] | All right, I got him | 哦 我看到他了 |
[18:45] | He’s walking down range. | 他正走出射程 |
[18:46] | James, the smoke is killing my visibility. | 詹姆斯 烟雾完全阻挡了视线 |
[18:49] | Where are you in relationship to the IED? Are you within 100 meters yet? | 你和那炸弹差多远?到没到100米? |
[18:53] | Hell, I don’t know, but I’ll tell you when I’m standing over it, cowboy. | 我怎么知道 如果踩到了炸弹 我会告诉你的 |
[19:34] | Take cover! | 注意掩护! |
[19:41] | Oh, no, A car stopped in front of him, Sanborn. | 哦 不 有辆车停在他面前 桑伯恩! |
[19:44] | Shit, James! James, come back now. | 该死 詹姆斯!詹姆斯 快回来 快 |
[19:47] | EOD pulled a nine on this Haji in a car. | 排爆小组的人拿着9毫米手枪 对着车里的伊斯兰佬 |
[19:52] | Want me to send backup? | 要派增援吗? |
[19:54] | I got it. | 我对付就行了 |
[19:55] | – Sanchez, Hayes! – Negative! Negative! | – 桑切斯 海耶斯! – 不要 不要 |
[19:58] | Stand down | 留在原地 |
[19:59] | The blast will come up the block | 爆炸会波及大片街区 |
[20:01] | Stay clear around the corner | 呆在街角别动 |
[20:03] | EOD has the situation under control, over | 这儿由排爆小组负责 完毕 |
[20:07] | – Where you going? – Hold your fire on my command! | – 你要上哪儿去? – 没有我命令 不许开枪! |
[20:10] | Want to back up? | 想倒车吗? |
[20:17] | Get out of the car! | 下车! |
[20:20] | – Get out of the car! – Come on! | – 下车! – 快点! |
[20:25] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈想干嘛? |
[20:30] | Back up! | 往后退! |
[20:35] | Hello? | 喂? |
[20:52] | Want to get back? | 想退回去么? |
[21:15] | It’s that way. | 往那边走 |
[21:21] | Back | 回去 |
[21:42] | Taxi’s moving. | 计程车开了 |
[21:45] | Get out of the car! | 从车上面下来! |
[21:46] | Stop! Stop the car! | 停车!把车停下! |
[21:49] | – Get out, get out of the fucking car! – Get out the ground! | – 下来 从上面下来! – 趴在地下! |
[21:52] | – Underground! – Stay down! | – 趴下! – 不许动! |
[21:58] | Well, if he wasn’t an insurgent, he sure the hell is now. | 如果他以前不是叛乱分子 那现在总该算了吧 |
[22:02] | Roger that! That’s real funny. | 收到 你的话真有趣… |
[22:58] | Got something | 我发现了些东西 |
[23:11] | Oh, baby! | 嘿 小亲亲 |
[23:44] | Gotcha | 找到了 |
[24:00] | All right | 好了 |
[24:06] | We’re done | 完事了 |
[24:10] | Good to go | 可以引爆了 可以引爆了 |
[24:13] | Come down, specialist. | 下来 技术兵 |
[24:16] | Roger | 收到 |
[24:31] | Got a wire | 又发现一根线 |
[24:34] | Hang on | 等等 |
[24:41] | Where are you going? | 你这是要去哪儿啊? |
[24:57] | Secondary | 还有其他的 |
[24:59] | Shit | 妈的 |
[25:00] | Take cover! Get in the wall! Get in the wall! | 找掩护 躲到墙后面去! |
[26:47] | That wasn’t so bad. First time working together. What do you think? | 初次合作还不错 你觉得呢? |
[26:51] | I think us working together means I talk to you and you talk to me | 我有情况告诉你 你有情况告诉我 这才叫合作 |
[26:58] | – We going on a date, Sanborn? – No | – 我们是在约会吗 桑伯恩? – 不 |
[27:00] | We’re going on a mission. | 我们是在完成任务 |
[27:02] | and my job is to keep you safe so we can keep going on missions. | 我负责保护你的安全 这样我们才好继续执行其他任务 |
[27:05] | It’s combat, buddy. | 这是战斗 伙计 |
[27:15] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[27:16] | It’s just 39 days. | 只剩39天了 |
[27:17] | Thirty-eight if we survive today. | 如果今天不死的话 还剩38天 |
[27:37] | Hey, it’s ”Mr., Be All You Can Be”! | 是你啊 “尽我所能”先生 |
[27:40] | What’s up, doc? | 有甚么新闻吗 医生? |
[27:41] | Not much, How are you? | 没什么 你怎么样? |
[27:44] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[27:46] | Got a question about that song, ”Be All You Can Be”. | 有个问题,关于那首歌“尽我所能” |
[27:51] | What if all I can be is dead on the side of an Iraqi road? | 如果尽我所能的结果是横尸伊拉克街头 那我怎么办? |
[27:54] | I mean, I think it’s logical. | 这事不是没有可能 |
[27:55] | This is war, people die all the time. Why not me? | 这是战争 每天都有人死 当然可能也会落到我头上 |
[28:02] | You got to change the record in our head. | 你必须换一种想法 |
[28:03] | You gotta start thinking about other things. | 你得去想些其他的东西 |
[28:05] | Okay, Stop obsessing… Right now. | 别老想这个了 |
[28:07] | What are you thinking about? | 现在你在想什么? |
[28:09] | You want to know what I’m thinking about, doc? – Yeah | – 我在想什么 你想知道嘛? – 是的 |
[28:12] | This is what I’m thinking about, doc. | 我在想的就是这个 |
[28:15] | Here’s Thompson, okay. He’s dead, he’s alive. | 地下躺着汤姆森… 他死了 他没死 |
[28:21] | Here’s Thompson. He’s dead, he’s alive. | 地下躺着汤姆森… 他死了 他没死 |
[28:25] | He’s dead. He’s alive. | 他死了 他没死 |
[28:33] | Yo, what’s up, my nigger? What’s up, man? You cool? | 嘿 最近如何 你好吗? |
[28:35] | Come on, You want the cool shit? Come on, come on, It’s the tight shit, man, | 想要好货么?看看嘛 这货很正的 |
[28:38] | Wanna buy DVD? Wanna buy DVD? | 要买DVD吗?要买DVD吗? |
[28:40] | Fuck you, Come, come, please, please1 | 去你的…别这样 拜托! |
[28:43] | New releases, look. | 是新片! |
[28:44] | Hello, Hello! Want to buy DVDs? Very good, Very good, | 你好你好 要DVD吗?绝赞绝赞的! |
[28:47] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[28:48] | One for five and two for nine, | 5元一张 9元两张 |
[28:49] | Three for twelve. | 三张12元怎么样? |
[28:51] | Three for thirteen and I don’t give you tax. Very good, man. Look. | 三张13元 还不加税 东西非常好 你看看 |
[28:54] | – Look… – No tax? | – 看这儿… – 不加税? |
[28:55] | All right, What do you got? What do you got, | 好吧 你有些什么片子? |
[28:57] | You know, you smart shit, You not like those stupid fuck face. | 算你丫聪明 不像那些蠢大粪 |
[29:01] | Yeah, I’m the smart guy. | 是啊 我是聪明人 |
[29:03] | You’re a smart kid, Give me your best one, okay? | 你是个聪明的孩子 把你的顶级货给我吧 |
[29:06] | – Here, this the best one. – This is a good one? | – 给你 这是顶级的 – 这个就是顶级的? |
[29:09] | – Yeah, The best shit, man. – Okay | – 绝对顶级 老兄 – 好吧 |
[29:11] | Here you go, I’ll take one. | 钱给你 我买一张 |
[29:13] | – Keep the change – Thank you | – 不用找了 – 谢谢 |
[29:15] | Want a cigarette? | 要香烟吗? |
[29:16] | Get out of here, You shouldn’t smoke. | 才不给呢 你不该抽烟 |
[29:20] | Thank you. Take it easy. | 谢谢 跟你开个玩笑 |
[29:28] | I need to talk to you about something before we go out again. | 在下次任务之前 我得和你谈谈 |
[29:32] | What’s that? | 要说什么? |
[29:35] | – Yesterday – Mm-hmm | – 昨天的事 – 恩 |
[29:38] | Wasn’t cool | 可不好玩 |
[29:40] | Yeah, I know. You’ll get it, though. | 我知道 但你会习惯的 会习惯的 |
[29:47] | – So, you’re a ranger, huh? – Yeah. | – 这么说你是个独行侠? – 对喽 |
[29:50] | I was in intelligence seven years before I joined EOD, | 来拆弹组之前 我在情报部门干了7年 |
[29:55] | We ran missions in every shithole that you could possibly imagine. | 我们在各种恶劣情况下执行任务 对此你肯定有概念 |
[30:01] | So, I’m pretty sure I can figure out a redneck piece of trailer trash like you. | 像你这样居无定所的乡巴佬 我想我是看得蛮透的 |
[30:07] | Looks like you’re on the right track. | 看来你已经开始习惯了 |
[30:11] | We’ll see you out there. | 我们在外面等你 |
[30:23] | Let’s go, move! | 快走 |
[30:31] | Shit, Get out of the way. Move! | 该死 快让开 |
[30:38] | Hello | 你好 |
[30:40] | – Where is it? – It’s behind the wall | – 东西呢? – 在墙后面 |
[30:43] | – All right! See any wires? Any smoke? | 有没有看到电线或者烟雾什么的? |
[30:45] | No, I didn’t look | 不 我没有细看 |
[30:46] | So, how do you know it’s a bomb? | 那你怎么知道是炸弹? |
[30:47] | The car has been parked illegally | 那辆车违法停靠在那里 |
[30:50] | The suspension is sagging. There’s definitely something heavy in the trunk, | 而且悬挂特别低 后备箱里一定有重物 |
[30:53] | Right. So, why don’t you walk over there and peak inside and tell me what you see. | 好 不如你现在过去看看 然后告诉我那里面有什么 |
[30:58] | You want me to go close to it? | 你要我走过去看? |
[31:00] | Yeah! No-no, I don’t. I’m kidding. | 没错…不不 我没那个意思 开玩笑 |
[31:55] | Shit | 妈的! |
[31:57] | It’s coming from over here! | 枪声从那儿来! |
[32:05] | Blaster One. You there? | 拆弹1号 你在吗? |
[32:12] | Blaster One, you hear me? | 拆弹1号 听到了吗? |
[32:15] | Here | 拿着 |
[32:24] | Shit | 见鬼 |
[32:27] | Let’s go, guys. | 来啊 伙计们 |
[32:31] | Let it go. | 放手 |
[32:33] | I got top cover. | 我去屋顶掩护! |
[32:34] | That’s a negative, specialist. | 不行 技术兵 |
[32:35] | Eldridge, you stay with me. | 艾缀奇 你得跟着我 |
[32:36] | Sanborn, you take top covers. | 桑伯恩 你去屋顶掩护 |
[32:38] | Shit | 该死 |
[33:19] | Blaster Mike in position | 拆弹迈克 到达指定地点 |
[33:46] | What do you got? | 情况如何? |
[33:47] | I got a through and through to the chest, but I got him stable. | 子弹贯穿了他的胸膛 但不致命 |
[33:51] | He’s not going to make it. | 看来他没希望了 |
[33:52] | We’re leaving in 15 minutes. Got a survival wound, sir. | 如果15分钟内带他离开 那他的伤还有救 长官 |
[33:57] | He’s not going to make it. | 他没希望了 |
[34:27] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[34:39] | – What’s he doing? – I don’t know, | – 他在干嘛? – 我不知道 |
[34:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[34:47] | There’s enough bang in there to send us all to Jesus. | 那里面的炸药足够大家一起见上帝了 |
[34:49] | If I’m going to die, I’m going to die comfortable. | 如果要死 我也要死的舒服一些 |
[34:53] | I need my kit and my cans. | 把我的家什都拿来 |
[34:55] | What’s going on down there, Eldridge? | 怎么了 艾缀奇? |
[34:57] | I’m getting his kit and his cans. Cover me, please. | 我去帮他拿家什 请给我掩护 |
[35:10] | Kit and cans | 给你 |
[35:29] | Got a Lot of deck cord, electrical | 好多导爆线…是电子起爆 |
[35:51] | I’m looking for this initiating system | 我在找起爆装置 |
[36:21] | Well, it’s not in the back seat. | 似乎不在后座里 |
[36:25] | I don’t think. | 我不这么想 |
[36:41] | All right, It’s not in the back seat. | 好了 它不在后座里 |
[36:51] | Got a young man on the roof, your 9:00, keep an eye on him. | 有个年轻人在屋顶 9点钟方向 盯住了 |
[36:55] | Roger that | 收到 |
[37:04] | It’s not in the front seat. | 也不在前座 |
[37:11] | It’s not in the door. | 不在门里 |
[37:19] | Not on the floors. | 不在地板上 |
[37:25] | Not in the glove box. | 不在手套箱里 |
[37:27] | If you haven’t found it yet, it’s probably under the car. | 如果还没找到 有可能在车下面 |
[37:29] | Yeah, no wire leads under… the car. It’s all in here somewhere. | 车下面没线 肯定藏在车里 |
[37:40] | – Hey, Sanborn – Yeah | – 嘿 桑伯恩 – 怎么? |
[37:42] | You got eyes on some guy, with a video camera? | 你刚才是不是看到一个人 手里拿了摄像机? |
[37:45] | No, Where? | 没有啊 在哪儿? |
[37:46] | He’s right at my 12:00, you see him? He’s pointing the fucking thing at me | 在我12点钟方向 看到了吗? 他举着那个鸟东西对着我 |
[38:01] | – Shit – Negative, I don’t see him. | – 该死 – 没有 我没看到他 |
[38:03] | Hey, Sanborn. He’s right at my 12:00, look! 12:00! | 桑伯恩 他就在我12点方向 |
[38:08] | Roger that, I got him. | 收到 我看到他了 |
[38:14] | Getting ready to put me on YouTube. | 他想拍下我 然后传到YOUTUBE上 |
[38:17] | – Little shady. – Yeah, he Looks shady. Keep an eye on him, | – 有点可疑啊 – 我也这样觉得 盯着他。 |
[38:20] | Okay, So, what’s the play? | 好 我该怎么做? |
[38:23] | Be smart. Make a good decision, over | 放聪明点 别胡来 完毕 |
[38:32] | Got more wire | 这里线更多 |
[38:39] | Leads fucking nowhere | 通向什么鬼地方 |
[38:43] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[38:45] | Hey, James, how you doing? | 嘿 詹姆斯 你那边怎么样了? |
[38:48] | I’m wonderful, How are you? | 好极了 你怎么样? |
[38:50] | You know, we’ve been here a while | 在这儿呆的时间已经够长的了 |
[38:53] | We need to get out of here soon. | 必须尽快离开这里 |
[38:55] | Uh-huh, | 哦 |
[39:00] | We got a lot of eyes on us, James. We need to get out of here. | 很多人在看着我们 必须快点离开 |
[39:05] | Roger that, I might figure this out. | 收到 我想我能解决 |
[39:09] | James, we need to get out of here, | 詹姆斯 我们必须快点离开 |
[39:13] | James, do you copy? | 詹姆斯 你听到了吗? |
[39:15] | Fuck it, I get it. | 妈的 我知道了 |
[39:19] | Fuck me | 我靠 |
[39:28] | – Hey, how’s it looking in there, soldier? – All clear | – 嘿 下面情况怎么样? – 疏散完毕 |
[39:32] | James, the evac is complete. We can leave. | 詹姆斯 人员已疏散完毕 可以撤了 |
[39:34] | Let the engineers handle this mess, | 让工兵来料理后事吧 |
[39:36] | – We moving? – That’s affirmative | – 我们撤么? – 是的 |
[39:52] | Interesting | 有意思 |
[39:54] | What’s up with James? He’s not answering | 詹姆斯怎么回事?他没回话 |
[39:57] | Yeah, I think he removed his headset, | 呃 他好像摘掉了耳机 |
[40:00] | Well, will you tell him to put his radio back on, please? | 能不能跟他说 让他戴上耳机? |
[40:03] | Hey, James! | 嘿 詹姆斯 |
[40:05] | Sergeant Sanborn is asking if you’ll please put your headset back on. | 桑伯恩中士问你 能不能戴上耳机 |
[40:16] | Uh… that’s a negative. | 呃…他不同意 |
[40:18] | – That, yeah, that’s not gonna happen. – Shit! | – 他不肯戴上耳机 – 该死的 |
[40:36] | I got eyes on three guys at the Minaret at 6:00. | 清真寺尖塔顶上有3个人 6点钟方向 |
[40:57] | – What the hell is he doing? – I don’t know what the fuck he’s doing! | – 他到底在干嘛? – 我怎么知道… |
[41:01] | Looks like, he’s checking the oil. | 像是在检查油箱 |
[41:40] | They’re communicating with your cameraman. | 他们在和摄像的男人联络 |
[41:43] | This is real bad, man. | 不妙啊 老兄 |
[41:44] | Get behind the Jersey barrier. | 蹲到护栏后面去 |
[41:51] | I can’t see James from here. | 在这里我看不到詹姆斯 |
[41:53] | Get down now! | 马上给我蹲下! |
[41:59] | We can go! | 可以走了! |
[42:07] | Bastard | 王八蛋 |
[42:32] | We’re done. | 活干完了 |
[42:36] | Sanborn, let’s get out of here. | 桑伯恩 我们走! |
[42:54] | Woo | 喔 |
[43:08] | That was good. | 真爽 |
[43:19] | – Hey, James! – What? | – 嘿 詹姆斯 – 嗯? |
[43:23] | Never turn your headset off again. | 再也不许摘掉耳机 |
[43:51] | You the guy in the bomb suit? | 你就是那个拆弹员? |
[43:53] | No, sir, Sir, that’s Sergeant James. He’s right here. | 不 长官 是詹姆斯上士 他在那里 |
[43:57] | – Hey, James. – Yeah? | – 嘿 詹姆斯 – 嗯? |
[43:59] | Someone’s here to see you. | 有人找你 |
[44:02] | You the guy in the flaming car. Sergeant James? | 搞定起火轿车的那个就是你? |
[44:04] | Afternoon, sir Uh, yes, sir | 下午好 是我干的 长官 |
[44:07] | Well, that’s just hot shit. | 好 简直太棒了 |
[44:10] | You’re a wild man, you know that? | 你是个强人 知道吗? |
[44:13] | – Uh, yes, sir – He’s a wild man | – 是的 长官 – 他是个强人 |
[44:14] | You know that? | 你们知道吗? |
[44:16] | I want to shake your hand. | 我想和你握手 |
[44:18] | – Thank you, sir. – Yeah | – 谢谢长官 – 好 |
[44:20] | How many bombs have you disarmed? | 你拆过多少炸弹? |
[44:23] | Uh, I’m not quite sure. | 啊 我不是很确定… |
[44:24] | – Sergeant? – Yes, sir. | – 上士! – 是 长官 |
[44:26] | I asked you a question. | 我在问你问题 |
[44:29] | Eight hundred seventy-three, sir. | 873个 长官 |
[44:30] | Eight hundred! And seventy-three. | 八百!七十三! |
[44:35] | That’s just hot shit. | 简直棒到没话说 |
[44:37] | Eight-hundred and seventy-three. | 八百!七十三! |
[44:39] | – Counting today, sir, yes. – That’s gotta be a record. | – 今天的也算在里面了 是吗? – 这一定是最高记录 |
[44:44] | What’s the best way to… go about disarming one of these things? | 拆这些鬼东西…最好的方法是什么? |
[44:50] | The way you don’t die, sir. | 是活着拆了它 长官 |
[44:53] | That’s a good one. | 呵呵 是个好方法 |
[44:54] | That’s spoken like a wild man. That’s good. | 强人就该这么说话 真不错 |
[45:14] | – Hey, what’s up, man? – Oh, hey, wait a minute, | – 你好啊 – 嘿嘿 等一下 |
[45:16] | Look who it is. | 看看这是谁啊? |
[45:19] | I want my five bucks back, buddy. | 把5元钱还给我 老弟 |
[45:21] | Five dollars for what, man? You crazy now? | 什么5元钱?你发痴啊? |
[45:23] | Yeah, The DVD you sold me was crap. | 你卖给我的DVD是什么狗屁东西! |
[45:25] | You crazy, man. That’s impossible. It’s Hollywood special effects. | 你胡说 不可能 那是好莱坞特技 |
[45:28] | No, It was shaky. It was out of focus, buddy. | 画面不仅晃 还一片模糊 |
[45:30] | – What, you want donkey porn? – It’s crap. | – 那你要看什么 兽交? – 那片子是垃圾 |
[45:31] | Girls on dog? Gay sex, man? | 女人和狗做?还是男同志片? |
[45:34] | Anything you want, you get. | 你要什么 就给你什么 |
[45:35] | I hook you up, man. | 我跟你 那是啥关系 |
[45:37] | All right, What… what’s your name? | 哈哈哈哈 好吧 你叫什么名字? |
[45:39] | – Beckham. – Beckham like the soccer player? | -贝克汉姆 -贝克汉姆?那个足球运动员? |
[45:41] | Yeah, man. It’s like soccer player. Now give me my ball. | 就是那个足球明星 把球还给我 |
[45:43] | Are you a soccer player? | 你是足球运动员? |
[45:45] | Yeah, man, Best of the best. I’m better than Beckham. | 是的 我是王中王 比贝克汉姆还强 |
[45:48] | – You play goalie? – Yes, I play goalie – Good | – 你会守门么? – 是的 我会 – 好 |
[45:50] | I’ll make you a deal. If you can stop the ball, I’m going to give you five bucks, | 那我们来赌一场 如果你能守住我的球 我就再给你5块钱 |
[45:55] | – but if you can’t… – And what if… what if I can’t? | – 但如果你没守住… – 没守住怎么样? |
[45:57] | Listen to me. If I score, I’m going to keep your ball, | 如果我射进你的门 这球就归我 |
[46:01] | – Deal? – Deal | – 成不成? – 成 |
[46:04] | Get up there | 过去吧 |
[46:05] | Go on | 走啊 |
[46:12] | – Let’s see what you got hot stuff – Are you ready? | – 看看你有什么能耐 – 准备好了吗? |
[46:14] | On three, Ready? | 我数到3 你准备好了吗? |
[46:16] | One, two, three… Aahh! | 1…2…3!啊… |
[46:23] | Shit | 该死 |
[46:24] | Come on Where’s the five dollars? Man, come on. | 快点 我的5块钱呢? |
[46:25] | All right, I got ya. Good job, dude. | 好吧 我给你 不错嘛 年轻人 |
[46:29] | Here’s five. | 五块钱给你 |
[46:30] | You’re an EOD, boomala, boomala. | 你是拆弹组的? |
[46:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[46:34] | It’s fun, no? | 那很有趣吧? |
[46:35] | It’s cool? It’s gangster. | 好像黑帮一样 对不对? |
[46:37] | – Yeah? – Yeah, I think so. | – 是吧 – 差不多吧 |
[46:41] | Tell you what, I’m going to buy… | 那什么 我要买… |
[46:44] | Let me see if I have enough money, yeah. Five. | 让我看看钱够不够…好 够五块钱 |
[46:48] | I’m going to buy another DVD, okay? | 我要再买张DVD |
[46:50] | But if it’s shaky… Look at me… or out of focus… | 但如果还是晃 或者画面模糊 |
[46:55] | or any way not 100%, | 或者不是百分百的好片 |
[46:58] | I’m going to chop off your god dammed head with a dull knife. | 我就拿把钝刀 把你的小脑瓜子锯下来 |
[47:01] | How do you feel about that? I’m just kidding. | 怕了吧?我只是开玩笑 开玩笑 |
[47:05] | Here, you’re a good kid, man. You’re a good kid, aren’t ya? | 你是个好娃娃 真是个好娃娃 |
[47:09] | Owen | 欧文! |
[47:11] | Hi | 嗨! |
[47:12] | – Hi, sir, – How are you? | – 你好 长官! – 怎么样? |
[47:14] | – I’m good – Good | – 不错 – 很好 |
[47:16] | – What’s wrong? – Brakes are squeaking | – 哪里坏了? – 刹车的声音不对 |
[47:19] | Don’t trust the mechanics around here. You know. | 这里的机修工不太靠得住 |
[47:22] | – So, how you doing? – Good | – 最近怎么样? – 我很好 |
[47:25] | I just want to check the oil. | 我去检查下油箱 |
[47:27] | Yeah, it’s good to sleep, eating well… | 吃得也好 睡得也香 |
[47:31] | I’m feeling pretty squared away, actually, doc. | 感觉整个人神清气爽 真的 |
[47:33] | Good to hear it. | 听你这么说 我很高兴 |
[47:35] | So, you getting along with the other soldiers in your unit? | 和同部队的战友相处得还好么? |
[47:39] | Yeah, My team’s great. My team Leader is inspiring. | 嗯 我们队很棒 队长很会鼓舞人 |
[47:45] | – Are you being sarcastic, soldier? – No | – 你是在说反话么? – 没有 |
[47:48] | He’s going to get me killed. | 他正打算送我归西呢 |
[47:50] | almost died yesterday. | 昨天差点就成功了 |
[47:53] | At least I’ll die in the line of duty, proud and strong. | 至少是因公殉职 我感到很自豪很光荣 |
[47:57] | You know, this doesn’t have to be a bad time in your life. | 这不是你人生的低谷 |
[48:00] | Going to war is a – is a once in a lifetime experience. | 参战是你一生中难得的经历 |
[48:03] | It could be fun. | 也许可以很有趣 |
[48:05] | And you know this from your extensive work in the field, right? | 是丰富的实战经验让你得出这些结论的么? |
[48:08] | I’ve done my field duty. | 我已履行了我的兵役 |
[48:10] | Where’s that? Yale? | 在哪儿服的役?耶鲁大学? |
[48:13] | Look, you don’t want me to come around, I won’t come around. | 如果你不想和我谈 我可以不来找你 |
[48:16] | These talks are voluntary. | 我是出于志愿才来帮你 |
[48:18] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[48:20] | I appreciate what you’re saying, I do. | 你能跟我说这些 我很感激 真的 |
[48:23] | I appreciate our sessions together, | 我也很感谢你给我的心理治疗 |
[48:26] | but you need to come out from behind the wire, see what we do. | 但你也需要走到前方去看看 看看我们在做的事情 |
[48:30] | Well, | 好吧 |
[48:32] | if this circumstance calls for it, I will. | 如果情况需要 我会去的 |
[48:34] | Just like every other soldier. | 就像别的士兵一样 |
[48:42] | Fire in the hole! | 目标起爆! |
[48:43] | Firing now! | 起爆! |
[48:51] | – Ready for second det? – Ready | – 准备好第二次爆炸了没? – 准备好了 |
[48:54] | Fire in the hole! Fire in the hole, Fire in the hole! | 目标起爆!目标起爆!目标起爆! |
[48:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Hold on a second! | 喂喂喂 等一下 |
[49:00] | God damn it, I think it forgot my gloves down there. | 天杀的 我好像把手套忘在那里了 |
[49:03] | – What? – I forgot my gloves. | – 什么? – 我忘拿手套了 |
[49:05] | Hang on | 等一下 |
[49:41] | You know, these detonators misfire all the time. | 这些引爆器很容易误爆啊 |
[49:45] | What are you doing? | 你是甚么意思? |
[49:47] | I’m just saying shit happens, they misfire. | 我只是说 总免不了有倒霉事 比如可能发生误爆 |
[49:52] | He’d be obliterated to nothing, | 他会被炸成粉粉面面的 |
[49:56] | His helmet would be left, You could have that. | 也许能剩个头盔 那就归你好了 |
[49:59] | Little specs of hair, charred on the inside. | 还有几缕头发 内层或许会有些焦 |
[50:02] | Yeah, there’d be half a helmet somewhere, | 是啊 也许能找到半个头盔 |
[50:05] | bits of hair. | 还有一点点头发 |
[50:08] | Ask for a change in technique and protocol, | 然后我们要求改进技术流程 |
[50:11] | make sure this type of accident never happen again, you know? | 以确保此类事故不再发生 |
[50:17] | You’d have to write the report. | 这样的话 你得写一份报告 |
[50:21] | – Are you serious? – I can’t write it. | – 你是认真的吗? – 我写不来的 |
[50:25] | No, I mean, are you serious about killing him? | 不 我是问你 真想杀了他? |
[51:07] | – Twelve o’clock I see an SUV – Roger that | – 12点钟方向有一辆SUV越野车 – 收到 |
[51:11] | I got four armed men. | 我看到4个全副武装的家伙 |
[51:13] | They’re in Haji gear. | 伊斯兰的装扮 |
[51:16] | All right, go slow and easy. | 好 慢慢靠过去 |
[51:26] | Careful now. | 停车 |
[51:31] | All right, Careful now, guys. | 好 各位小心点 |
[51:33] | – Eldridge, you stay on that 50. – I got ’em. | – 艾缀奇 你守好机枪 – 我把着呢 |
[51:36] | ”Obre… obre…” put your gun down! | 放下枪 放下你们的枪 |
[51:39] | On your knees! Put your gun down! | 跪在地上 放下枪! |
[51:43] | – Obre, motherfucker! – Hold up your hands! | – 混蛋 – 把手举高 |
[51:46] | Get down, motherfucker, Obre! | 跪下! 混蛋 |
[51:49] | Put your gun down now! | 快把枪放到地上! |
[51:57] | Put your gun down! | 把枪放下! |
[52:03] | Advance, advance… | 前进 前进 |
[52:25] | Hands high! | 手举高! |
[52:27] | – Eldridge, cover! – I got you | – 艾缀奇 掩护! – 明白 |
[52:30] | Pistol, off your hip, now! | 把背后的手枪扔掉 快点! |
[52:33] | What you want me to do? | 到底要我干嘛? |
[52:34] | Keep my hands up or take off the pistol? | 把手举高还是扔掉手枪? |
[52:38] | – Keep your hands up – Okay | – 举着你的手 – 好 |
[52:45] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[52:47] | Got it! | 拿到 |
[52:50] | Can I touch my fucking head now? | 我可以碰自己的脑袋吗? |
[52:54] | Slowly | 慢一点 |
[53:02] | We’re on the same fucking side, guys. | 伙计们 我们是一条战线的 |
[53:06] | Jesus | 哦 上帝 |
[53:08] | You guys are wired fucking tight, you know that? | 你们实在有点草木皆兵了 |
[53:10] | Well, this is no place for a picnic, right. What are you guys doing here? | 这里可不是野餐的地方 你们在这里干嘛? |
[53:13] | We have a flat tire, can you help us? | 我们的车胎爆了 能帮我们吗? |
[53:15] | Sure, yeah. You got any spares? | 没问题 你们有备胎吗? |
[53:17] | We have spares, but we’ve used up our wrench. | 备胎是有 可我们的扳手用光了 |
[53:19] | How do you use up a wrench? | 扳手怎么会用光的? |
[53:20] | Well, the uh, the guy over there with the red thing on his head, | 呃…那个包着红头巾的男人 |
[53:23] | he threw it at someone. | 他拿扳手当飞镖使了 |
[53:25] | – All right – Thank you | – 呵 好吧 – 谢谢 |
[53:31] | That’s Chris, this is the wrench man. | 这是克里斯 这是扳手男 |
[53:34] | – Hello, wrench man. – That’s Jimmy. | – 你好 扳手男 – 那个是杰米 |
[53:36] | You know, you can shoot people here, you don’t have to throw a wrench at ’em, | 在这里你可以用枪打 不用扔扳手 |
[53:39] | Fuck off | 去你的 |
[53:49] | Take a look at this, | 看看这个 |
[53:51] | I picked these guys up in Najaf. | 这些人是在纳杰夫(伊拉克圣城)抓的 |
[53:55] | Nine of hearts, that’s one, | 这个是红心9号通缉犯 |
[53:58] | And the other… jack of clubs, | 另外一个 就是梅花J |
[54:06] | – These the same guys? – Yep, That’s them. | – 就是他们? – 没错 就是他们 |
[54:11] | Does he need a little help there? | 他需要帮忙吗? |
[54:13] | What’s the problem with the tire? Come on. | 轮胎到底什么问题?快点! |
[54:17] | No good, boss. This wrench is too small. | 这个不行 老大 这个太小了 |
[54:20] | All right, solutions? Anyone? | 谁有解决办法吗? |
[54:21] | I think there’s another wrench in the back of the Humvee if you want to check, | 在悍马车后好像还有把扳手 |
[54:24] | – I’ll give it a try. – All right. Let’s do it. | – 那我试试看吧 – 好 快点干 |
[54:27] | How long you guys out here? | 你们来这里多久了? |
[54:29] | Well, I don’t know. Specialist, what do we got? | 我不知道 技术兵 我们来多久了? |
[54:32] | – We have… 23 more days or 22… – Oh yeah | 还有23天吧…不对 还剩22天就… |
[54:38] | No one’s counting. | 没人仔细算过 |
[54:45] | Contact left! | 左边接敌! |
[54:57] | Take cover! | 找掩护! |
[54:58] | Chris, take the 50. Jimmy, take that in the Humvee. | 克里斯 上机枪 吉米 拿悍马车里的家伙 |
[55:01] | – Got it. – Come on! | – 明白 – 快点! |
[55:17] | Charlie, go! | 查理 走! |
[55:20] | Go, go, go! | 走!走! |
[55:28] | Fucking morons! | 混账东西 |
[55:30] | Get on the side, Charlie Get the Barret and the go-bag, Jimmy. | 查理 保护侧翼 杰米 把狙击枪和冲锋包拿来 |
[55:36] | – What are we shooting at? – I don’t know. | – 我们在打谁? – 我怎么知道 |
[55:39] | Fuck, the packages are gone! | 妈的 通缉犯跑啦! |
[55:40] | They won’t get far on foot. | 他们跑不远的 |
[55:42] | Bring ’em back those fuckers now. I’m out 500,000 fucking pounds. | 把那俩给我逮回来 不能让50万元就这么飞了 |
[55:58] | I forgot, | 哈哈 我忘了 |
[55:59] | it’s 500,000 dead or alive. | 无论生死 都值50万 |
[56:05] | – Okay Jimmy, give me the Barret. – Yeah | – 杰米 把巴雷特狙击枪给我 – 好 |
[56:10] | I can’t see a thing. | 我什么也看不见 |
[56:13] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[56:20] | Chris is shooting wild. Gotta conserve the ammo. | 克里斯在乱射…得节约子弹啊 |
[56:22] | Hey, Chris can you hear me? | 克里斯 听到我说话吗? |
[56:24] | Hey, Chris! Chris! Can you hear me? Chill out on the 50! | 克里斯!听见没?别一个劲开枪! |
[56:29] | Roger that. | 收到! |
[56:32] | – Fifty’s down – They shot Chris. | – 机枪哑火了! – 克里斯被击中了 |
[56:46] | It must be coming from that building. | 子弹一定是从那房子里出来的 |
[56:47] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么也看不见 |
[56:53] | Movement on the roof. | 有人在房顶移动 |
[57:09] | Yeah? | 怎么样? |
[57:10] | Three meters higher. | 再抬高3米 |
[57:11] | I’m going to adjust. | 我调整一下 |
[57:44] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[57:46] | Fuck, he’s dead. | 妈的 他死了 |
[57:48] | We’ve got to get out of here now! | 我们必须马上离开这里 |
[57:50] | Damm it. | 妈的! |
[57:50] | This is Alpha Nine. We’re in deep shit. | 这里是阿尔法9 情况危急 |
[57:52] | I’ll get on the Barret. | 我去狙击 |
[57:53] | Go, go, go! | 走 走! |
[57:54] | Yeah, we’re taking incoming fire. | 是 我们受到攻击 |
[57:56] | Go, go, go! | 走 走! |
[57:57] | – No, Sanborn, don’t come up here – Got it! | – 桑伯恩 别上去 – 收到 |
[57:59] | Go, buddy, Stay low! Stay Low! | 过去 伙计 压低身体! |
[58:01] | I have two KIA, | 我方伤亡2人 |
[58:03] | correction, three KIA… our grid last lock stat… | 更正 伤亡3人…现处方位是… |
[58:07] | Stay low! | 身体压低! |
[58:08] | Can you get me some help? | 能帮我一下么? |
[58:09] | Copy, Alpha Nine. Hold on, over. | 收到 阿尔法9 请稍候 完毕 |
[58:11] | – Behind you – Yeah | – 我来了 – 好 |
[58:30] | Breathe easy | 放松 |
[58:33] | – I got movement – Yeah | – 发现人影 – 嗯 |
[58:35] | On the ridge of that house | 在房顶上 |
[58:41] | Eight hundred and fifty meters | 距离850米 |
[58:44] | – See it – By the window | – 看见了 – 在窗边… |
[58:46] | – You got target – Got it | – 有个目标 – 看见了 |
[58:57] | All right, here little left. | 有点偏左 |
[58:59] | Just breathe easy | 放松 |
[59:09] | – I’m out of ammo – Hmm? | 没子弹了 |
[59:13] | I’m out of ammo. | 我没子弹了 |
[59:14] | Eldridge, we need ammo. | 艾缀奇 我们需要子弹! |
[59:21] | Where is it? | 子弹在哪里? |
[59:23] | Check on the dead guy, man. | 在那死人身上翻翻看 |
[59:25] | It’s on the dead man. | 在死人身上 |
[59:33] | Eldridge! | 艾缀奇! |
[59:34] | I’m looking. | 我在找! |
[59:38] | We need that ammo, man. | 我们要子弹! |
[59:40] | All right, man. | 知道了 |
[59:43] | Oh, here. | 好 找到了 |
[59:47] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[1:00:02] | All right. Got it. | 好了 |
[1:00:03] | Same target. | 目标不变 |
[1:00:08] | It’s fucking jammed. | 妈的 卡壳了 |
[1:00:10] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[1:00:13] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:00:14] | Aw, shit. The blood’s making it jam, Eldridge. | 该死 血把子弹卡住了…艾缀奇! |
[1:00:19] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:00:20] | You gotta clean the blood off, man. It’s making ’em jam. | 血把子弹卡住了 把血弄干净 |
[1:00:23] | Specialist! | 技术兵! |
[1:00:26] | – Clean the blood off. – Okay | – 把血擦干净 – 好 |
[1:00:35] | Clean it. Clean it. | 快点 快点 |
[1:00:37] | You gotta clean it, man. | 得把它弄干净! |
[1:00:39] | – How? – Spit and rub, | – 怎么弄? – 吐口水然后擦! |
[1:00:44] | All right | 好吧 |
[1:00:46] | Spit and rub, buddy. Spit and rub. | 吐口水!然后擦! |
[1:00:51] | It’s not working, it’s not coming off. | 好像没用 擦不掉 |
[1:00:58] | Spit and rub, Spit and rub. Here, take it out. | 给我 先把子弹拿出来 |
[1:01:04] | – Use your camel, Use your camel. – Where is it? | – 用你的水管夹 用水管夹擦 – 在那里? |
[1:01:06] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[1:01:09] | Here, use that. | 就用这个 |
[1:01:14] | Just breathe, buddy. | 深呼吸 |
[1:01:15] | Come on, Just breathe in. | 来 放松点 |
[1:01:16] | Good. Here, squeeze. | 好 拿着 用它擦 |
[1:01:19] | – Got it? – Yeah | – 明白了? – 明白 |
[1:01:22] | Rub that olive, baby. Come on, you got it. | 擦干净点 小子…嗯 你做的很好 |
[1:01:35] | You’re doing good, man. You’re doing real good. | 你做得很好 真的很棒 |
[1:01:39] | – Got ’em? – Yeah | – 好了吗? – 好了 |
[1:01:41] | I’m going to keep you safe, buddy, all right? | 我会保证你没事的 伙计 |
[1:01:43] | Now let’s get these bastards, Scan your sectors. | 我们去干掉这帮混蛋 守好你的位置 |
[1:01:45] | Scan your sectors. | 守好位置 |
[1:01:54] | Kill that fuckin’ asshole. | 杀了那个混账东西 |
[1:01:58] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:02:11] | Nice, he’s down. 2nd one out of range. | 漂亮!撂倒一个 另一个躲起来了 |
[1:02:15] | Twenty meters to the right of the building. | 屋右侧20米有一个 |
[1:02:22] | I got him. | 我看到了 |
[1:02:26] | Fire when ready. | 瞄准了就打 |
[1:02:35] | He’s moving, he’s moving. To the building. | 他跑了 他跑了 往房子方向跑 |
[1:02:38] | – Follow him You got him? – Got him | – 跟上他 看见没? – 看到了 |
[1:02:45] | He’s down. | 他也倒了 |
[1:02:48] | Goodnight. Thanks for playing. | 晚安 感谢参与 |
[1:03:01] | Window, the window. At the window, | 窗户 在窗边! |
[1:03:09] | He’s still there. | 他还在那儿 |
[1:03:26] | Left window. Left window, Got him? | 左边窗户 左边窗户 看到了吗? |
[1:03:28] | Got him. | 看到了 |
[1:03:49] | He’s down. | 打中了 |
[1:04:47] | – Hey, Owen? – Yeah? | – 嘿 欧文 – 什么事 |
[1:04:51] | Can you grab the juice? out of the pack please? | 能不能从包里拿点果汁过来? |
[1:04:54] | Sure | 好的 |
[1:05:07] | I think we’re out. | 好像喝完了 |
[1:05:10] | – Got anything left to drink? – You could try that one. | – 有什么能喝的吗? – 试试那个 |
[1:05:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:06:00] | Drink, drink it. | 喝 喝了它 |
[1:07:07] | Things are real quiet. | 真安静啊 |
[1:07:09] | Yeah, I don’t like it. | 是啊 我可不喜欢 |
[1:07:32] | – Hey, Will? – Yeah? | – 嘿 威尔 – 怎么? |
[1:07:36] | At your six o’clock. | 在6点钟方向 |
[1:07:38] | I see movement on the bridge. Right on the tracks. | 我看到桥上有动静!就在小路上 |
[1:07:43] | Well, handle it. | 搞定他 |
[1:07:49] | Should I fire? | 我该开枪吗? |
[1:07:52] | It’s your call, buddy. | 自己决定 伙计 |
[1:08:23] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[1:08:54] | Hey, Sanborn. | 嘿 桑伯恩 |
[1:09:00] | I think we’re done. | 我想应该完事了 |
[1:09:15] | Okay? You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:09:20] | That’s what you get for hitting your fucking team leader, motherfucker. | 狗东西 竟敢打队长 这就是报应 |
[1:09:25] | – Man – I’ll be right back, I gotta piss. | 我马上回来 去撒尿 |
[1:09:28] | Owen. Another round, boy. That’s your order. | 欧文!再喝一圈 这是命令! |
[1:09:32] | Well, yes, sir. Sgt, James, sir. | 是 长官! |
[1:09:35] | You’re not very good with people, are you, sir? | 你不太懂相处之道吧 长官 |
[1:09:36] | But you’re a good warrior, Give me your mug. | 但你是名出色的勇士 杯子拿来 |
[1:09:39] | There ya go, sir. | 喝 长官 |
[1:09:40] | You were well on the field of battle today, specialist. | 你今天的实战表现非常出色 技术兵 |
[1:09:44] | Cheers | 干杯 |
[1:09:53] | Uh, I’m too old for this shit. | 老了 喝不动了 |
[1:10:00] | – I was scared. – Yeah? | – 我很害怕 – 是吗? |
[1:10:04] | Well, everyone’s a coward about something, you know. | 每个人心里都有恐惧 |
[1:10:10] | You’re good. You’re real good. | 你是好样的 真是好样的 |
[1:10:12] | Just what do we have here? | 看看这里有什么? |
[1:10:15] | Will has possessions. | 威尔有个小宝箱 |
[1:10:19] | I didn’t know you owned anything, Will. | 我从不知道你有这么多存货啊 威尔 |
[1:10:21] | Let’s see what you got here, Will. | 看看都有些什么 |
[1:10:25] | Who is that? | 这是谁? |
[1:10:26] | That’s my son, | 是我儿子 |
[1:10:29] | he’s a tough little bastard, nothing like me. | 他是个难惹的小家伙 不像我 |
[1:10:32] | You mean to tell me you married? | 你不会是想告诉我 你结婚了吧? |
[1:10:36] | Well, you know, I had a girlfriend and… | 我曾经有个女朋友… |
[1:10:40] | she got pregnant, so we got married. | 后来她怀孕了 所以我们结婚了 |
[1:10:44] | We got divorced. | 后来离了 |
[1:10:48] | Or I thought we got divorced. | 或者说 我认为我们已经离了 |
[1:10:50] | She’s still living in the house. And she says we’re still together, | 她还住在我家 她说我们还是一对 |
[1:10:53] | so I don’t know, What does that make her? | 我就糊涂了 不知道该称呼她什么 |
[1:10:57] | Dumb for still being with your ass. | 抱着你这种家伙不肯放 不如叫她呆瓜好了 |
[1:11:03] | Hey | 嘿! |
[1:11:04] | She ain’t fuckin’ dumb, all right? | 她一点也不呆 听见没? |
[1:11:05] | She’s just loyal. | 她很忠诚 |
[1:11:08] | She’s just loyal. That’s all, How ’bout you guys? | 是很忠诚…仅此而已 说说你们的事吧 |
[1:11:12] | You got… you got a girl? What do you got? | 你…你有女人吗? |
[1:11:16] | My only problem is the girl I do like, | 我的问题是 我真正爱的女人 |
[1:11:20] | I can’t stop her from talking about babies, man. | 老是跟我谈孩子 我没辙了 |
[1:11:23] | Well, give her your sperm, stud. | 那就把你的后代给她啊 种马 |
[1:11:26] | Go on. Do it. | 去吧 就这么做 |
[1:11:27] | – C’mon, chicken. Just give it to her. – No! Hell no! | – 快点 胆小鬼 给她就行了嘛 – 不 绝对不行 |
[1:11:30] | Make babies | 生孩子去 |
[1:11:31] | I know when I’m ready, and I ain’t ready for that yet, I know that. | 我心里有数 我现在还没准备好 |
[1:11:35] | Well, well… what do we have here? | 哦…看哪 这是什么? |
[1:11:40] | Uh, components. | 呃…是零件 |
[1:11:43] | They’re bomb parts, signatures. | 是炸弹的组件 每个都代表着一个炸弹 |
[1:11:45] | Yeah, I see that, but what they doing under your bed? | 是 我明白 为什么会在你床下面 |
[1:11:50] | Well… | 呃 |
[1:11:58] | Ah-ha, there we go, this one… | 看这个 |
[1:12:01] | This one is from the UN building. | 从一幢联合国大楼拆来的 |
[1:12:05] | Flaming car, dead man’s switch… Boom, | 爆炸车辆 人体起爆 |
[1:12:09] | This guy was great, I like him. | 这家伙人不错 我喜欢 |
[1:12:12] | Ah… Look at this one. | 看看这个 |
[1:12:15] | This one, y’all, is from our first call together. | 这来自我们第一次做的任务 |
[1:12:21] | This box is full of stuff that almost killed me. | 这盒子里的东西都曾差点要了我的命 |
[1:12:25] | And what about this one? | 这又是什么呢? |
[1:12:27] | – Where’s this one from, Will? – It’s my wedding ring. | – 这东西从哪儿来的 威尔? – 这是我的结婚戒指 |
[1:12:30] | Like I said, stuff that almost killed me. | 我说了 这东西差点杀了我 |
[1:12:33] | You know, I just think it’s really interesting | 我觉得这很有趣 |
[1:12:38] | to hold something in your hand that could have killed anyone. | 决定许多人生死权的东西 就握在你的手里 |
[1:12:40] | Damn that, It’s all shit from radio shack. | 去你的 都是些从电子市场买来的破烂 |
[1:12:45] | It’s interesting. | 我觉得很有趣 |
[1:12:47] | I think it’s interesting too. | 我也觉得这很有趣 |
[1:12:49] | Well, I think you hit me harder than I hit you | 另外 我还没对你怎么样呢 |
[1:12:51] | therefore I owe you a punch. | 你就先对我下重手 不公平 |
[1:12:54] | Now get your ass up, C’mon. | 快起来 混球! |
[1:12:56] | C’mon, He’s right. Let’s go, C’mon, | 他说的没错 起来 |
[1:13:00] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:13:02] | All right, hold on, boys. We need some rules, | 好吧伙计们 我先说规则 |
[1:13:04] | Sanborn, no face shots. | 桑伯恩 不能打脸 |
[1:13:05] | Oh, there’s gonna be a face shot. | 喔 我非得打脸不可 |
[1:13:06] | Sergeant James, take off your shirt. | 詹姆斯上士 把T恤脱掉 |
[1:13:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:13:11] | What happened? | 这怎么搞的? |
[1:13:12] | My momma dropped me when I was a baby, | 小时候被我妈摔过 |
[1:13:15] | Looks like frag scars, | 我看像弹片造成的伤疤 |
[1:13:16] | – Let it go, Eldridge, C’mon, – All right, | – 让开 艾缀奇 – 好吧 |
[1:13:20] | Nice and big | 来一记漂亮的重拳 |
[1:13:27] | Oohh! | 喔~ |
[1:13:36] | You like that, huh? | 很享受吧? |
[1:13:37] | That’s all you got? | 你就这点本事? |
[1:13:39] | Come on, | 来吧 |
[1:13:43] | Bring some, C’mon, | 打我 快! |
[1:13:47] | Ooh! | 呜噢! |
[1:13:51] | Wooh, God damn! | 呜 爽耶! |
[1:13:55] | That’s gotta hurt. | 够他受的 |
[1:14:00] | – You all right, man? – Oh, yeah | – 你没事吧 伙计? – 没事 |
[1:14:03] | – Oh, he’s all right. – Get up, bitch. | – 他还行 – 起来 婊子 |
[1:14:08] | All right, bitch. | 好了 婊子 |
[1:14:12] | – What do you got now? – Get the fuck off me? | – 看你还有什么本事? – 滚开 |
[1:14:14] | – What do you got? – Get off me, you mother fucker. | – 还有什么本事? – 从我身上滚开 |
[1:14:16] | What do you got? What do you got? | 有什么?什么? |
[1:14:18] | Wooh, he’s a wild one. We got a wild one. | 他真骚 太骚了 |
[1:14:21] | C’mon, Sanborn. Get him. That’s right. | 来 桑伯恩 对 就这样 |
[1:14:23] | – Ride him, baby. – Get off me | – 骑上马儿跑啊 – 从我身上下来 变态 |
[1:14:26] | – C’mon, bitch – C’mon, guys | – 动啊 婊子 – 好了 伙计们 |
[1:14:28] | What do you got? | 有啥能耐啊? |
[1:14:30] | Get off me | 滚开 |
[1:14:32] | Hey, hey, hey! | 好了好了 |
[1:14:44] | I’m just kidding, motherfucker, shit! | 我跟你开玩笑呢 小畜生 |
[1:14:48] | You’re all right, Sanborn. | 你不简单啊 桑伯恩 |
[1:14:50] | You’re all right, man. | 真的不简单 兄弟 |
[1:14:51] | Owen, get this guy a drink. C’mon. | 欧文 给他来点酒 去 |
[1:14:55] | – You got him? – Yeah, I got him, | – 你扶住他 – 扶住了 |
[1:14:57] | – All right, here. – All right. | – 好 我闪了 – 好的 |
[1:14:58] | – See you later, be safe. – All right. | – 回见 当心点 – 好的 |
[1:15:00] | All right, come on big boy. Damn, boy, you need to get on a diet. | 好了大块头 我们走…靠 你该减肥了 |
[1:15:04] | He hurt his knee,. C’mon, man. | 都快站不住了…来 |
[1:15:07] | Steps. C’mon. | 当心楼梯 |
[1:15:12] | Step, step. | 一步 两步 |
[1:15:19] | All right, lay down. All right, Get some rest. | 好了 躺下 好好休息 |
[1:15:25] | Hey, James, you think I got what it takes to put on the suit? | 詹姆斯 你说我配得上这身军装么? |
[1:15:32] | Hell, no. | 你不配 |
[1:15:35] | Night, boy. | 晚安 小子 |
[1:16:31] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:16:36] | – Good morning, Colonel. – Good morning. | – 早上好 上校 – 早上好 |
[1:16:38] | Mind if I ride along? I’m sick to death of sitting behind a desk all the time. | 能捎上我么?老是干文职 闷死我了 |
[1:16:46] | – That’d be a privilege. – Hop in, Colonel. | – 算是给我的恩惠 – 上车吧 上校 |
[1:16:52] | Hey, Doc. | 你好 医生 |
[1:16:54] | Not to insult your intelligence, sir. | 我不是想侮辱你的智商 |
[1:16:56] | but if the shit hits the fan, please don’t fire out the Humvee. | 但如果遇到麻烦 请不要向车外射击 |
[1:16:59] | The round will just bounce around, and someone might get shot. | 免得搬起石头砸自己的脚 有人会吃枪子的 |
[1:17:03] | – I don’t like getting shot. – Understood, Sergeant, | – 我可不想吃枪子 – 明白了 上士 |
[1:17:19] | Oh, it’s a pretty standard mission. | 这是个很常规的任务 |
[1:17:20] | We’re just here to pick up some unexploded ordinance. | 我们要去处理一批爆炸军械 |
[1:17:22] | Sergeant James is gonna see what the deal is | 詹姆斯上士会去现场看情况 |
[1:17:26] | and then hopefully we’ll be gone in a couple minutes. | 希望能在几分钟内搞定 |
[1:17:28] | – We’ve gotta gear up. – For what? | – 我们得带上装备 – 为啥? |
[1:17:30] | Security hasn’t gone in. | 保安部队没进去过 |
[1:17:32] | Go in quiet. | 我们潜进去 |
[1:17:33] | – Radios off, Roger – Roger that | – 把对讲机关掉 – 明白 |
[1:17:36] | – Glad you came. – Stay safe, all right | – 很高兴你能来 – 小心点 |
[1:20:42] | Clear | 没人 |
[1:20:45] | Hey | 嘿 |
[1:20:46] | cigarette’s still smoking. | 烟头还在冒烟 |
[1:20:52] | It’s all our shit. | 这些都是我们的了 |
[1:20:56] | Mother fucking goldmine. | 都堆成一座金山了 |
[1:21:00] | Watch out for trips | 小心陷阱 |
[1:21:26] | I got something | 我发现了些东西 |
[1:21:40] | I know this kid | 我认识这个孩子 |
[1:21:43] | His name’s Beckham. He sells DVDs, | 他叫贝克汉姆 是卖DVD的 |
[1:21:46] | You ever see a body bomb before, man? | 以前见过人肉炸弹吗? |
[1:21:50] | It’s disgusting. Let’s get outta here, | 太恶心了 我们走吧 |
[1:21:53] | Hold it. | 等下 |
[1:21:56] | Eldridge, want you to grab all the C4 and deck cord you can get your hands on. | 艾缀奇 带上所有C4塑胶炸药 引爆线能拿多少就拿多少 |
[1:22:04] | Let’s get all this ordnance outta here. | 把这里的弹药都带走 |
[1:22:06] | And we’re just gonna… we’re gonna blow the place. | 然后我们…我们把这儿炸了 |
[1:22:09] | Roger, Just blow it. | 明白 就炸了吧 |
[1:22:20] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛? |
[1:22:22] | Yeah? Putting the stones in to move. | 把这些石头搬上车运走? |
[1:22:26] | Yeah, that’s really wonderful | 很好 |
[1:22:28] | but it’s a little bit unsafe today, | 但今天有些危险 |
[1:22:32] | Yeah, it’s a little unsafe. | 是的 有些危险 |
[1:22:34] | So maybe… I don’t know. | 也许… |
[1:22:35] | I’m thinking maybe we should move? | …也许我们应该离开? |
[1:22:39] | No? | 不行么? |
[1:22:57] | Fuck | 妈的! |
[1:23:03] | – You all right? – Yeah | – 你没事吧? – 是的 |
[1:23:04] | – You? – Yeah | – 你呢? – 嗯 |
[1:23:11] | – You all right, man? – Yeah | – 没事吧? – 嗯 |
[1:23:15] | No one in or out, okay? | 周围没人了吧 |
[1:23:58] | Cancel the det, Cancel the det. | 取消引爆 取消引爆 |
[1:24:22] | – What the fuck is he doing? – I don’t know, man. | – 他在干嘛? – 我不知道 |
[1:24:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:25:56] | I’m coming out. | 我出来了 |
[1:25:59] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:26:20] | – Where are you from? – New York. | – 你从哪里来? – 纽约 |
[1:26:22] | The Big Apple. | 就是“大苹果”(纽约昵称) |
[1:26:24] | I’m from Iraq | 我是伊拉克来的 |
[1:26:26] | I love it here. This is a beautiful place. | 我喜欢这里 这里很漂亮 |
[1:26:28] | But it’s not too safe here, okay? | 但是这里不太安全 |
[1:26:31] | So, I think we need – we need to move, please. | 所以我认为我们应该离开 |
[1:26:58] | You think it’s that little Beckham? | 那个是营地旁的小孩么? |
[1:27:00] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不这么想 |
[1:27:02] | – You’re positive? – Sure. | – 你肯定么? – 当然肯定 |
[1:27:05] | Hey, I don’t know, man. They all look the same, right? | 我不知道 他们看上去都一样 |
[1:27:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:27:09] | – Will seemed sure. That was weird. – Very weird. | – 威尔似乎很肯定 真是奇怪 – 非常奇怪 |
[1:27:15] | Please, just move. | 请…离开… |
[1:27:18] | Move, Move. | 走 走 |
[1:27:20] | Move on. Thank you. | 离开…多谢 |
[1:27:28] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:27:30] | Will’s very weird. | 威尔这人很怪 |
[1:27:32] | I mean he keeps bomb parts under his bed. | 把炸弹零件收在床下面 |
[1:27:34] | I’ll bet you he won’t keep any of these parts under his bed. | 我打赌 今天的炸弹零件 他可不会收在床下面 |
[1:27:39] | Bye-bye | 再见 |
[1:27:42] | Yeah, bye-bye. Bye, thank you. | 再见 谢谢 |
[1:27:45] | Hey, Colonel | 喂 上校 |
[1:27:47] | Let’s go | 我们走 |
[1:27:48] | So long, thank you. | 再见 谢谢 |
[1:27:58] | IED! | 土制炸弹! |
[1:28:01] | Cambridge! | 坎布里奇! |
[1:28:07] | Get back, get down | 回来 趴下 |
[1:28:08] | Stay back | 呆在后面 |
[1:28:10] | Stay back, Sanborn, keep ’em back | 呆在后面 桑伯恩!让他们呆着别动 |
[1:28:13] | Is anyone hurt? | 有人受伤吗? |
[1:28:14] | Cambridge! Fuck! | 坎布里奇!妈的 |
[1:28:17] | Where’s Cambridge! | 坎布里奇在哪儿? |
[1:28:20] | Cambridge, come out, We gotta go. | 坎布里奇快点 我们要走了! |
[1:28:21] | Oh, he’s dead. | 上帝啊 他死了 |
[1:28:23] | Hey, we gotta find Cambridge, Doc! | 得找到坎布里奇!医生! |
[1:28:26] | – Eldridge! – Doc! | – 艾缀奇 – 医生! |
[1:28:29] | Eldridge, c’mon, man, C’mon | 艾缀奇 来 过来 |
[1:28:32] | I just saw him. He was walking right here. | 刚才还看见他 从那边走过来… |
[1:28:34] | I know. He’s dead. Look, he’s dead, Okay? | 我知道 他已经死了 听着 他死了! |
[1:28:51] | It’s all right, man. | 没事了 伙计 |
[1:28:53] | It’ll be all right, man,. | 会好的 伙计 |
[1:29:19] | Hello? | 喂… |
[1:29:22] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:29:24] | Will? | 威尔? |
[1:29:27] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:29:31] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:30:25] | Hey, let me ask you a question, | 我有个问题问你 |
[1:30:26] | What happened to the little kid? that used to work here? | 原来在这里工作的孩子去哪里了? |
[1:30:29] | Sorry, man, English I… no English. | 对不起 我不会说英语 |
[1:30:32] | No-no English, You no speak English now. | 你不会说英语? |
[1:30:36] | Little kid, Beckham is his name. He sells… sells DVDs, | 那孩子叫贝克汉姆 卖DVD的 |
[1:30:39] | DVD, One DVD, $5, | 买DVD?1张DVD五元 |
[1:30:42] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[1:30:44] | – $5 – Excuse me, soldier. | – 五元钱 – 打扰一下 |
[1:30:45] | you in charge of this area here? | 士兵 你是管这里的? |
[1:30:47] | – What’s up? – You know this guy? | – 怎么了? – 你认识这个人? |
[1:30:50] | How do we know that he’s not giving intel to insurgents | 如果这个人给叛乱分子提供情报 |
[1:30:52] | , telling them where to drop mortars? | 告诉他们迫击炮往哪儿打 怎么办? |
[1:30:54] | I think he’s just selling DVDs. | 他只是个卖DVD的 |
[1:30:55] | Well, he’s a security risk, We should get rid of him. | 这关乎安全问题 该把他赶走 |
[1:30:58] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看? |
[1:30:59] | – He’s just selling DVDs, man. All the merchants are clear. – By who? | – 他只是个卖DVD的 这里所有商贩都是清白的 – 谁负责? |
[1:31:02] | I couldn’t do anything with him without the say-so from my CO. | 没有上司命令 我不能对他采取任何行动 |
[1:31:07] | Okay, Fuck | 好吧 妈的 |
[1:31:10] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[1:31:48] | Does this change anything? | 是不是不一样了? |
[1:31:50] | You speak English now. Don’t you? | 现在你会说英语了 是不是? |
[1:31:52] | – Yalla, yalla, drive! – Okay | – 开车! – 好的 |
[1:32:16] | – OK – Is this his house? | – 到了 – 是这栋房子? |
[1:32:18] | Beckham’s house? | 贝克汉姆的家? |
[1:32:28] | Wait here | 在这等着 |
[1:32:39] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[1:33:39] | Psst, psst, shh. | 嘘… |
[1:33:42] | You speak English? | 你说英语吗? |
[1:33:44] | English, French, Arabic. | 英语 法语 阿拉伯语我都会 |
[1:33:46] | Good, Open you vest. | 好 背心掀开 |
[1:33:48] | Ah, stay there. Stay. | 呆在那儿 停 |
[1:33:51] | Tell me what you know about Beckham. | 把贝克汉姆的事情告诉我 |
[1:33:53] | For whom? | 谁? |
[1:33:54] | Beckham, 12-year-old boy, body bomb. Stay right there | 贝克汉姆 12岁的男孩 人肉炸弹 呆着那儿别动 |
[1:33:58] | – I don’t know – You don’t know | – 我不知道 – 你不知道? |
[1:34:00] | But please, sit down. I am Professor Navid, | 请先坐下 我是内韦德教授 |
[1:34:03] | This is my home. | 这是我家 |
[1:34:05] | You are a guest. Please, sit down. | 你来了就是客人 请坐吧 |
[1:34:11] | I’m a guest? | 我是客人? |
[1:34:15] | Just… I’m looking for the people responsible | 只是…我在找相关的人 |
[1:34:20] | for-for-for Beckham, | 认识贝克汉姆的 |
[1:34:23] | You are CIA, no? | 你是中情局的? |
[1:34:26] | I am very pleased to see CIA in my home. | 有中情局的人来我家 我很高兴 |
[1:34:29] | Please, sit. | 请坐吧 |
[1:34:38] | How can I… | 怎么才能… |
[1:34:44] | Be careful, the gun can go off. | 当心 枪会走火! |
[1:35:43] | USA friendly coming in. | 我是美国军人 |
[1:35:45] | Stop! Stop! Get the fuck down! | 站住!跪下! |
[1:35:48] | USA friendly,. | 我是美国人! |
[1:35:49] | On your knees, Get on your knees now. | 跪下!快跪下 |
[1:35:52] | On your knees. You will be shot. Don’t move. | 跪下!否则就开枪了 不许动! |
[1:35:56] | On your knees. Down now. | 跪下!快 |
[1:35:58] | – Open your jacket! – Opening my jacket, | – 掀开外套! – 我掀了 |
[1:36:01] | Cover. Get him down, | 把他摁在地上 |
[1:36:03] | – On the ground, – I have a weapon | – 跪下 – 我有武器 |
[1:36:05] | Don’t fucking move | 不许动! |
[1:36:07] | – Tower, hold cover. Searching. – I have a weapon. | – 塔楼 掩护我 我来搜他 – 我有武器 |
[1:36:10] | – Gun. – Like I said,. | – 有枪! – 我早说过了 |
[1:36:13] | Weapons clear. | 武器已收缴! |
[1:36:15] | ID | 身份证 |
[1:36:17] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈去干嘛了? |
[1:36:18] | I was at a whorehouse. | 我去嫖妓了 |
[1:36:20] | All right, If I let you in, will you tell me where it is exactly? | 好 我让你进去 你告诉我妓院在哪里 |
[1:36:27] | Yeah | 好… |
[1:36:30] | James, do you copy? | 詹姆斯 你听到了吗? |
[1:36:42] | James, do you have your ears on? | 詹姆斯 你在听嘛? |
[1:36:47] | James? | 詹姆斯? |
[1:36:50] | This is James, What’s up? | 是我 怎么了? |
[1:37:08] | – Hey – What’s up, man? | – 嘿 – 怎么了 伙计? |
[1:37:13] | Look, we have a tank explosion in the Green Zone. | 有个油罐在巴格达“绿区”爆炸了 (由美军重点控制的安全区) |
[1:37:15] | We have to post-blast assessment, | 要我们去做爆后评估 |
[1:37:17] | see if it was a suicide bomber, | 看看是不是自杀性爆炸 |
[1:37:18] | and if so, how the fuck did he do it? | 如果是 再调查一下爆炸手法 |
[1:37:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:37:22] | Where’d you say you were again? | 你说你刚才去哪里了? |
[1:37:24] | I didn’t, sergeant. Let’s go. | 我没说过…我们走 |
[1:37:28] | What happened to your head, James? | 你的头怎么了 詹姆斯? |
[1:37:37] | Hey, you ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[1:37:39] | Game face, buddy. Let’s go. | 把护盔给我 老弟 要上路了 |
[1:37:46] | – You ready? – Let’s do this. | – 准备好了吗? – 好了 |
[1:37:48] | Rock and roll. Moving out. | 好 我们上路了 |
[1:38:04] | USA friendlies coming through. | 我们是美国友军! |
[1:38:26] | Make room, guys. Make room. | 让一让 让一让! |
[1:38:41] | Hey, Sanborn. | 喂 桑伯恩 |
[1:38:43] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[1:38:50] | Get a medic! Get a medic! | 叫医生来!叫医生来! |
[1:39:11] | – An oil tanker? – Yep, | – 是个油罐? – 是的 |
[1:39:16] | That’s a pretty long flight, huh? | 飞了好长一段路啊 |
[1:41:25] | This is the edge of the blast radius. | 爆炸一直蔓延到这里 |
[1:41:33] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[1:41:36] | So, where’s our triggerman? | 袭击者呢? |
[1:41:38] | Burnt up in the flames, man. | 已经烧没了 |
[1:41:40] | Suicide bomber. | 自杀式人肉炸弹 |
[1:41:42] | We’re never going to find a body in that shit. | 根本别想找到半点尸骨 |
[1:41:44] | What if there was no body? | 如果不是肉体引爆 |
[1:41:47] | What if it was a remote det? | 而是遥控引爆呢 |
[1:41:53] | A really good bad guy hides out in the dark, right? | 有个大坏蛋就藏在暗处 |
[1:41:59] | Right here. Perfect vantage point, | 就在那儿 地势绝佳 |
[1:42:03] | outside the blast radius to sit back and watch us clean up their mess. | 隔岸观火 看着我们收拾残局 |
[1:42:10] | – Want to go out there? – Yes, I do | – 想过去吗? – 正想如此 |
[1:42:15] | – I could stand to get in a little trouble. – No, man. This is bullshit. | – 这一去定会惹出些麻烦 – 不 伙计 你在胡搞 |
[1:42:19] | You got three infantry platoons behind you whose job it is to go Haji huntin’. | 我们连有3个步兵排 他们的职责就是猎杀伊斯兰佬 |
[1:42:23] | That ain’t our fuckin’ job. | 这活不该我们干! |
[1:42:25] | You don’t say no to me, Sanborn. I say no to you. | 你没权驳我 桑伯恩 而我有权驳你 |
[1:42:28] | You know there are guys watching us right now. | 你知道 那里有群人正在看着我们 |
[1:42:30] | They’re laughing at this, Okay, I’m not okay with that. | 他们正在乐呢…对此我觉得很不爽 |
[1:42:34] | Now, turn off your god dammed torch ’cause we’re going. | 关了你的破手电筒 我们要过去了 |
[1:43:46] | Now we know where their oil tanker came from. | 现在知道那油罐是从哪儿来的了 |
[1:43:48] | No shit. Same kind. | 靠 同一型号的 |
[1:43:50] | – We’re close – Yeah | – 我们快到了 – 没错 |
[1:43:52] | The alley ways are probably set up on a grid. | 这些小巷应该是纵横交错的 |
[1:43:53] | We’re going to need to spit up, flush ’em out. | 我们必须分路行动 把他们赶出来 |
[1:43:57] | Sanborn, you take one, Eldridge, take two, | 桑伯恩你走第一条 艾缀奇走第二条 |
[1:43:59] | I got three. Rally point at your intersection. | 我走第三条 在你的路口集合 |
[1:44:02] | – Ready, move – Wait, rally point when? | – 好了 行动 – 等等 什么时候集合? |
[1:44:05] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[1:44:32] | ”Ipsura, ipsura,” Go, go! | 走开 走开! |
[1:45:19] | Shit, Ahh. | 该死! |
[1:45:28] | Shit | 妈的 |
[1:45:29] | – You got contact? – Who was it? What’s going on? | – 你遇敌了? – 是谁?出了什么事? |
[1:45:31] | – What do you got? – It’s Eldridge. | – 什么情况? – 是艾缀奇 |
[1:45:34] | Go, go. | 走 走! |
[1:45:36] | Man down! Man down! | 人员伤亡 人员伤亡 |
[1:45:38] | Shit, Shit, Shit! | 该死 该死! |
[1:45:40] | – Negative, negative. It’s not him. – He’s gone. | – 哦不不 不是他 不是他 – 他离开了 |
[1:45:43] | Where’d they go? Where’d they go? | 他们去哪儿了?他们去哪儿了? |
[1:45:45] | Tankers and troops are that way. | 油罐车和大部队在那边 |
[1:45:47] | – Let’s go this way. – Fuck | – 我们这边走 – 妈的 |
[1:46:11] | Use your torch, On three. | 我数到三 你开手电 |
[1:46:16] | Ready? | 准备好 |
[1:46:17] | One, two, three. | 一…二…三 |
[1:46:22] | – Fuck! – Shit | – 妈的 – 见鬼 |
[1:46:29] | Softy, softy, softy. | 轻点 轻点 轻点 |
[1:46:42] | On three | 我数到三 |
[1:46:43] | One, Two, Three | 一…二…三… |
[1:46:49] | Now! Go, go, go… | 快过去! |
[1:46:54] | – Eldridge, you okay? – Fuck, dude, I’m hit. | – 艾缀奇 你还好吗? – 妈的 我受伤了 |
[1:46:57] | Hit him in the fuckin’ leg. | 他的腿被打伤了 |
[1:46:59] | Come on | 撑住!撑住! |
[1:47:01] | – Am I dead? Am I dead? – No, You’re fine, man. | – 我是不是快死了? – 不 你没事的 老弟 |
[1:47:05] | Am I dead? Am I dead? | 我快死了 我快死了 |
[1:47:08] | I’m going to put some pressure down. Come on. | 我要压住它 |
[1:47:10] | You’re all right. | 你会没事的 |
[1:47:13] | Look at me, look at me, You all right. | 看着我 看着我!你会没事的 |
[1:47:15] | All right, buddy. You ready to get up? On three, ready? One, two, three | 好了 我数到3 你站起来 准备好 1…2…3… |
[1:48:42] | Hey, what’s up, man? What’s up, man? | 嘿 你好 伙计 |
[1:48:45] | Wanna buy some DVDs? Wanna play some soccer? | 排爆男 要买DVD么? 想踢球么? |
[1:48:49] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[1:48:51] | Come on, man. Wanna play some… | 来啊 伙计 来玩… |
[1:49:10] | Aww, Fuck. | 啊 妈的 |
[1:49:17] | How you doing, buddy? | 你怎么样 老弟? |
[1:49:19] | Doc says you’re going to be okay. | 医生说你会没事的 |
[1:49:21] | My fucking femur is shattered in nine places. | 我的大腿骨断成了9段 |
[1:49:24] | He said I’ll be walking in six months if I’m fucking lucky. | 要是在6个月后能走 我他妈就算走运了 |
[1:49:27] | – Six months ain’t bad, huh? – It’s not bad? | – 6个月还好啊 – 还好? |
[1:49:30] | Fuckin’ sucks, man, | 我靠你老母啊 |
[1:49:32] | – Ah, ah! Take it easy, | 喂 轻点 |
[1:49:36] | You see that? You fuckin’ see that? | 看见没?你看见没? |
[1:49:39] | That’s what happens when you shoot someone, you motherfucker. | 你想请别人吃枪子 结果就成了这样 |
[1:49:43] | Sorry | 对不起 |
[1:49:45] | – Sorry, Owen. – Fuck you, Will. | – 对不起 欧文 – 去你妈的 威尔 |
[1:49:47] | Really, Fuck you. | 就是这意思 去你妈的! |
[1:49:49] | Thanks for saving my life, but we didn’t have to go out. | 谢谢你救了我的命 但我们不该去那里找麻烦! |
[1:49:53] | Looking for trouble to get your fucking adrenaline fix, you fuck. | 就为了满足你的个人冲动 你个混球! |
[1:49:58] | Hey, take care of yourself, Owen. | 好好照顾自己 欧文 |
[1:50:00] | Come home safe, man. | 祝你平安归来 伙计 |
[1:50:02] | – See you on the other side, man. – All right | – 回家再见 伙计 – 好的 |
[1:50:05] | Let’s get out of this fucking desert! | 让我们离开这该死的沙漠! |
[1:50:13] | Don’t move | 别动! |
[1:50:14] | If you keep walking we will shoot you. | 如果你再往前走 我们只好开枪了! |
[1:50:17] | Move him back | 让他退回去 |
[1:50:20] | Keep that translator back | 把那翻译拉回来! |
[1:50:21] | – But the bomb was forced on him. – Get him back! | – 那炸弹不是他自己装在身上的 – 把他拉回来 |
[1:50:23] | Don’t move! Stay still | 站在原地别动! |
[1:50:28] | If you keep walking we will shoot you. If you keep walking we will shoot. | 如果你再往前走 我们只好开枪了! |
[1:50:32] | Get that translator back, now! | 快把那个翻译拉回来! |
[1:50:37] | Give him room, give him room. | 让一让 让一让! |
[1:50:49] | Hey, what do you got? | 嘿 什么情况? |
[1:50:50] | He came walking up to our checkpoint, | 他自己来到我们检查站 |
[1:50:52] | said he had a bomb strapped to him, But he’s sorry, doesn’t want it to go off. | 说自己身上绑着炸弹 但他不想让炸弹爆炸 |
[1:50:55] | Then he starts begging us to take it off of him. | 所以求我们拆除炸弹 |
[1:50:57] | Help this man, he’s not a bad man. | 帮帮他 他不是坏人! |
[1:50:59] | He’s not a bad man? He got a bomb strapped to him, | 他不是坏人?他绑着炸弹! |
[1:51:02] | This is a joke, he’s trying to pull us closer. | 他在逗我们 想让我们靠近他 |
[1:51:04] | Yeah, I got it, I got it. | 好了 我明白了 |
[1:51:06] | All right, look… Tell him to open his shirt slowly | 好 告诉他 让他慢慢地解开衣服 |
[1:51:10] | and see what’s inside. | 我要看看里面是什么 |
[1:51:16] | Slowly, slowly… | 慢点 慢点 |
[1:51:29] | Jesus | 啊 天哪! |
[1:51:31] | All right Sergeant, I need a 75-meter perimeter. | 好了中士 让这些人离开75米远 |
[1:51:34] | – Get these guys back. – Give me 75 meters. Get back. | – 让他们退后 – 离开75米 往后退! |
[1:51:38] | You tell him to get on his knees and touch the sky, okay? | 你告诉他 让他跪下 手举起来 |
[1:51:42] | Slowly | 慢一些 |
[1:51:43] | Get down | 跪下! |
[1:51:49] | Okay, I need your radio. | 好 我要用你的无线电 |
[1:51:51] | – Can’t we just shoot him? – No | – 能不能射杀了他? – 不行 |
[1:51:53] | He’s a family man. He’s not a bad man. | 他是个有家室的人 不是坏人 |
[1:51:55] | He’s asking for help, only help. | 他只想求助 求我们帮忙 |
[1:51:57] | Yeah, all right. You don’t want to die, get back! I got it. | 好了 如果你不想死 就退到后面去! 我已经知道了 |
[1:52:05] | Listen, I know we’ve had our differences. | 听着 我知道我们有分歧 |
[1:52:08] | It happened, all right. It’s water under the bridge. | 这种事情总难免 但都已经过去了 |
[1:52:13] | This is suicide, man. | 但你现在是去自杀 伙计 |
[1:52:17] | That’s why they call it a suicide bomb, right? | 所以才称为自杀炸弹嘛 |
[1:52:23] | Let’s do this. Come on. | 我们来搞定它吧 |
[1:52:24] | He says the bomb may have a timer, please hurry. | 他说炸弹上可能设置了定时器 请快点! |
[1:52:27] | – We’re good, Ready? – Yep | – 我好了 你好了吗? – 好了 |
[1:52:34] | Go get ’em | 去吧 |
[1:52:35] | – Let’s do it – See you | – 开始了 – 回见 |
[1:52:37] | – Watch the snipper huh! – Yeah! | – 注意狙击手 – 好的 |
[1:52:49] | Get your hands up | 举起手! |
[1:52:54] | He says he has a family | 他说他有家庭 |
[1:52:57] | Please help him, | 请帮帮他 |
[1:53:04] | Now, listen | 听好了 |
[1:53:06] | Look, It’d be a lot easier for me to disarm this | 如果我要拆炸弹 比较简单的方法是 |
[1:53:09] | if I just shoot you. Do you understand? | 先把你杀了 你明白吗? |
[1:53:16] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[1:53:17] | He says I don’t wish to die, I have a family… Please take this off me. | 他说他不想死 他还有家 请你把这东西从他身上拿下来 |
[1:53:22] | Tell him to put his hands behind his head or I’ll be very happy to shoot him. | 告诉他 把手放在头后面 否则我很想开枪打他 |
[1:53:32] | Look, that’s not what I said. | 我不是这么说的 |
[1:53:34] | Tell him to put his hands behind his head or I will shoot him. | 告诉他 把手放在头后面 否则就毙了他 |
[1:53:40] | Listen | 听着 |
[1:53:44] | Listen, listen. | 听着 听着 |
[1:53:46] | You understand? | 你听明白了? |
[1:53:52] | Okay | 好 |
[1:53:57] | What do you got here? | 看看有什么? |
[1:53:59] | He has four children. | 他有四个孩子 |
[1:54:06] | Shit | 见鬼 |
[1:54:12] | Sanborn, we got a timer, and we got a lot of wires, man. | 桑伯恩 这有个计时器 还有很多线 |
[1:54:15] | I’m going to need a little help on this. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:54:18] | Roger that, tell me what you need. | 收到 告诉我 你要什么? |
[1:54:20] | Bolt cutters | 我要钳子 |
[1:54:21] | You gotta get down here in two minutes or we’re all fucked. | 最好在2分钟内给我 不然就完了 |
[1:54:23] | Roger that, I’ll be there in 30 seconds. | 收到 30秒内给你 |
[1:54:29] | He says, please, I have a family. | 他说求求你 我有个家庭 |
[1:54:34] | Sst | 嘘 |
[1:54:35] | I know, it’s okay. You’re all right. You’re all right. | 我知道 没事的 你会好的 会好的 |
[1:54:43] | Please, don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[1:54:50] | You weren’t fuckin’ kidding. | 你没在开玩笑吧 |
[1:54:52] | Nope, What’s this made out of? | 没有…这是什么做的? |
[1:55:00] | Oh, man | 老天 |
[1:55:01] | This case’s harder than steel | 这玩意儿和钢一样硬 |
[1:55:05] | Shit | 该死 |
[1:55:06] | – What’s our time? – We got two minutes – Shit | – 还有多久? – 还有2分钟 – 妈的 |
[1:55:09] | We’re going need a torch to get this off. | 得用焊枪才行 |
[1:55:11] | Well, we don’t have one of those in the fucking truck, man. | 我们车里可没那玩意儿 |
[1:55:13] | He’s dead, man. | 他死定了 伙计 |
[1:55:14] | Hold on, man. Let me think. Just Let me think. | 慢着 让我想想 让我想想 |
[1:55:15] | We’re going to handle this. It’s okay. We got this, | 我们会搞定的 没问题 想想… |
[1:55:19] | Shh, okay. | 嘘 别吵 |
[1:55:21] | Now listen, you’re gonna get back. | 听着 你先退开 |
[1:55:27] | It’s just we don’t got enough time, Sanborn. | 我们时间不够了 桑伯恩 |
[1:55:30] | I just gotta… I gotta get these bolts off. | 我打算…我打算把这些锁拧断 |
[1:55:33] | No, We got a minute and a half, man. We gotta get out of here. | 不 我们还有1分半钟 必须离开这儿 |
[1:55:36] | – I’ll handle this. Just go. – Come on, man. | – 这里我来处理 你快走 – 少来了 伙计 |
[1:55:39] | Look, I’m right behind ya. Just go. | 我马上就来 你先走吧 |
[1:55:41] | Fuck him! Come on, Let’s go, | 去他的 我们快走! |
[1:55:43] | – Sanborn, I got the suit. Just go, – James! | – 桑伯恩!我有防护衣 你快走! – 詹姆斯! |
[1:55:46] | Sanborn, you have 45 seconds. You have 45 seconds. Sanborn, Leave, | 桑伯恩 还有45秒 你有45秒钟 离开! |
[1:55:50] | You’re fucking dead, man. Dead. | 你死定了 死定了 |
[1:55:51] | Go! | 走! |
[1:55:53] | – Everybody get back! – Go, go! | – 所有人往后退! – 走 走! |
[1:56:02] | We got one. | 拆掉了一个 |
[1:56:04] | Go, get back. | 走 退后! |
[1:56:09] | I can’t. There’s too many locks. There’s too many, I can’t do it, | 不行 锁太多了 太多了 我干不了 |
[1:56:14] | I can’t get it off. I’m sorry, Okay! | 我没法全弄掉 对不起了 |
[1:56:16] | You understand? I’m sorry, | 明白嘛?我很抱歉 |
[1:56:19] | I’m sorry. You hear me? I’m sorry, | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:56:21] | – Get down now! – I can help him. | – 快趴下 – 我去帮他 |
[1:56:26] | Everybody stay down! | 大家趴下! |
[1:56:53] | James! | 詹姆斯! |
[1:56:54] | Everybody up and out, James! | 大家都起来 詹姆斯! |
[1:57:43] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[1:57:47] | Aw, man, | 哦 伙计 |
[1:57:51] | I fuckin’ hate this place. | 我真他妈讨厌这鬼地方 |
[1:57:56] | Here, man. Have a hit. | 给你 喝一口 |
[1:58:12] | I’m not ready to die, James. | 我还没准备死呢 詹姆斯 |
[1:58:16] | Well, you’re not going to die out here, bro. | 你不会死在这里的 兄弟 |
[1:58:19] | Another two inches. | 就差2英寸 |
[1:58:24] | Shrapnel zings by, slices my throat. | 弹片呼啸而过 然后把我的喉咙割破 |
[1:58:28] | I bleed out like a pig in the sand, | 我会像头猪一样 在沙漠里流血不止 |
[1:58:33] | Nobody’ll give a shit. | 没有人会在乎我 |
[1:58:38] | I mean, my parents’ll care, but they don’t count, man, Who else? | 我父母当然会在意 但他们不能算 老兄 还会有谁在意呢? |
[1:58:49] | I don’t even have a son. | 我连儿子都没有 |
[1:58:57] | Well, you’re going to have plenty of time for that, amigo. | 想生儿子 你有的是时间 朋友 |
[1:59:00] | – Naw, man – You know? | – 不 伙计 – 这你知道 |
[1:59:04] | I’m done, | 我不想干了 |
[1:59:11] | I want a son, | 我想要个儿子 |
[1:59:16] | I want a little boy, Will. | 我想要个小男孩 威尔 |
[1:59:25] | I mean, how do you do it, you know? | 我想知道 你是怎么做的 |
[1:59:29] | Take the risk? | 去冒那样的风险? |
[1:59:38] | I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道 我只是… |
[1:59:43] | I guess I don’t think about it. | 我只是从来不去想 |
[1:59:58] | But you realize every time you suit up, | 但是当你每次穿上拆弹服 |
[2:00:02] | every time we go out | 每次我们出勤 |
[2:00:05] | it’s life or death. You roll the dice | 就会面对死亡 你赌上自己的命 |
[2:00:09] | and you deal with it. | 去处理这些事情 |
[2:00:13] | You recognize that, don’t you? | 这些你都清楚 是不是? |
[2:00:20] | Yeah | 是的 |
[2:00:32] | Yeah, I do. | 是这样没错 |
[2:00:35] | But I don’t know why. | 但我不知道为什么 |
[2:00:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[2:00:49] | I don’t know, JT. You know why I am the way I am? | 我不知道…知道我为什么会这样? |
[2:00:59] | Naw, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[2:02:03] | – Wow! You did some shopping. – Yeah. | – 哇 你买了不少东西! – 是啊 |
[2:02:07] | I got some soda. We done? | 我买了些苏打水 可以去结账了么? |
[2:02:11] | You want to go get us some cereal and I’ll meet you at the checkout? | 帮我们拿些麦片来 在收银台会合? |
[2:02:14] | Okay, cereal. | 好吧 麦片 |
[2:02:21] | Where? | 在哪儿…? |
[2:03:21] | Some guy drove his truck to the middle of an Iraqi market, | 有人把货车开到伊拉克一个集市中央 |
[2:03:25] | starts passing out free candies. | 开始发放免费糖果 |
[2:03:27] | All the kids coming running up, the families stuff, | 所有孩子都跑过去 还有孩子的家人 |
[2:03:32] | He detonates. | 那人引爆了炸弹 |
[2:03:36] | They’re saying 59 are dead. | 据报道有59人死亡 |
[2:03:48] | You know they need more bomb techs. | 他们需要补充拆弹员 这你知道 |
[2:03:54] | You want to chop those up for me? | 帮我把这些切碎 |
[2:04:07] | Yeah | 对了 |
[2:04:10] | You love playing with that. | 你喜欢玩这个啊 |
[2:04:12] | You love playing with all your stuffed animals. | 你喜欢玩毛绒玩具 |
[2:04:16] | You love your mommy, your daddy, your nature pajamas. | 你喜欢妈妈 喜欢爸爸 喜欢你的小睡衣 |
[2:04:22] | You love everything, don’t you? Yeah | 你什么都喜欢 是不是? |
[2:04:26] | You know what, buddy? | 知道吗? |
[2:04:28] | Once you get older, | 等你长大了 |
[2:04:31] | some of the things that you love might not seem so special anymore. | 曾经喜欢的东西也许会变得不再特别 |
[2:04:37] | Like your Jack In The Box, | 就像这个玩偶盒 |
[2:04:42] | Maybe you realize it’s just a piece of tin and a stuffed animal | 你会发现那只是一片铁皮加一个人偶 |
[2:04:49] | and then you forget the few things you really love, | 那些原本钟爱的东西会渐渐被你遗忘 |
[2:04:56] | And by the time you get to my age maybe it’s only one or two things, | 到了我这个年纪 钟爱的东西 也许只剩下一两件了 |
[2:05:08] | With me I think it’s one, | 对我来说只剩一件了 |
[2:05:47] | – Welcome to Delta Company – Sergeant | – 欢迎来到D连 – 中士 |