Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] There are two kinds of folks 世间有两种人
[00:01] Who sit around thinking about how to kill people. 总在思考如何杀人
[00:03] Psycopath and mystery writers. 杀人精神病患者和侦探小说作家
[00:05] I’m the kind that pays better. 我属于高收入的后者
[00:06] Who am I? 我是谁
[00:07] I’m Rick Castle. Castle. Castle. 我是里奇·卡塞尔 卡塞尔 卡塞尔
[00:09] I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
[00:11] Every writer needs inspiration, 每位作家都离不开灵感
[00:13] And I’ve found mine. 我的灵感已经找到了
[00:14] Detective Kate Beckett. Beckett. Beckett. 凯特·贝克特探长 贝克特 贝克特
[00:16] – Nikki Heat? – The characterhe’s basing on you. -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型的
[00:18] And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, 很庆幸我和市长是朋友
[00:19] I get to be on her case. 她办案我能跟着
[00:21] I would be happy to let you spank me. 要是你能打我 我会很开心
[00:23] And together, we catch killers. 我们一起抓过凶手
[00:25] We make a pretty good team, you know? 我们俩可是最佳拍档
[00:26] Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. 像是警界双雄 福星福将那样的完美组合
[00:28] You do remind me a little of Hooch. 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
[00:36] Oh, a fountain. 有喷泉
[00:38] I love fountains. 我爱喷泉
[00:40] Let’s skinny-dip! 我们裸奔吧
[00:42] Come on, baby. 不是吧 亲爱的
[00:43] Come on. It’ll be fun. 来啊 很好玩的
[00:45] Now? Are you kidding? 现在 你开玩笑的吧
[00:48] If you catch me, You can have me. 如果你抓到我 我就是你的了
[00:50] Okay, I’m coming. 那好 我来了
[00:53] I’m coming! I’m coming over. 来了 我过来喽
[00:55] Take your pants off! 裤子脱了
[00:57] – Get over here! – I’m coming. -到这边来 -我来了
[01:16] I swear, Jasmine. 我发誓 杰斯敏
[01:18] This has always been The way with you. 你会有报应的
[01:19] You can’t just go through life Asking for an egg in your beer 你这一生不可能永远得寸进尺
[01:22] And your money back twice. 妄想别人还你两次钱
[01:25] Your money back towice 还你两次钱
[01:27] Sorry. “Oh, mama, if I’m such a disappointment to you, 抱歉 “妈妈 如果我这么令你失望
[01:30] “I don’t know why you even Bother coming home. 我不知你为何还要回家
[01:31] Isn’t that right, granny?” 不是吗 奶奶”
[01:33] “Shut up, both of you. I’m tryin’ to watch my stories.” “你们俩都闭嘴 我要看故事书了”
[01:36] Oh, I wish I’d never left paris. And scene. “真希望我没离开巴黎 还有戏剧”
[01:40] Good. Good. All right, let’s take it from the top. 很好 我们从头再来一遍
[01:44] Oh, guys, come on. 你们俩别这样
[01:46] Don’t you want me to land this role? 难道不想让我得到这个角色吗
[01:48] Of course we do. It’s– 当然想
[01:49] Look, we are talking about The lead in a broadway play. 听着 我们谈的可是一部百老汇话剧的主角
[01:51] This is A potential gold mine. 这是潜在的金矿
[01:53] If it’s a hit, who knows how long it could run? 如果火了 谁知道会演多久
[01:55] Then I could take it on the road. 那样我就可以一直巡演
[01:56] You mean you’d leave us? 你是指离开我们
[01:57] Well, only for nine months of the year. 一年只演九个月
[01:59] Oh, don’t look so sad. And you, don’t look so happy. 宝贝别伤心 你也别暗自高兴
[02:06] Castle. 卡塞尔
[02:07] I’ll be right there. All right. 我马上到 好的
[02:10] Death, murder, mayhem– Whole enchilada. 死亡 谋杀和伤害都凑齐了
[02:13] Sorry to bail on rehearsal. 抱歉不能陪你排练了
[02:15] Oh, don’t worry. Alexis can read both parts. 别担心 阿丽克西斯可以顺便读了你那部分
[02:17] It’s all right if she misses A morning of school, isn’t it? 她上午不去上学没事的 对吧
[02:20] – Take me with you. – To a crime scene? -带上我 -去犯罪现场吗
[02:22] It’d be educational. Please. 会有教育意义的 求你了
[02:27] Find your own hiding place. 自己找藏身之所吧
[02:33] Caucasian female. 白人 女性
[02:35] Couple of skinny-dippers found her this morning. 一对裸跑情人尽早发现她的
[02:36] Bet that killed the mood. 那可真是大煞风景
[02:38] Purse is missing, no i.d. And get this– 没有钱包 无身份证
[02:40] We couldn’t find her shoes. 我们没找到她的鞋
[02:41] I’m gonna go with “still with prince charming at the ball.” 我猜还在舞会的白马王子手中[灰姑娘]
[02:44] Should we look for a pumpkin and some mice? 需要找南瓜车和小老鼠吗
[02:47] Ah, I guess not. 我猜不用了
[02:49] Canvass the buildings Surrounding the plaza 彻查一下广场四周的建筑
[02:51] And get uniforms to check trash cans and dumpsters for her purse. 让军装警察查查垃圾箱 看有没有她的包
[02:54] Aye-aye. 好的
[02:59] – Hi, Lanie. – Hey. -早上好 蕾妮 -早上好
[03:00] – Cause of death? – Stabbing. -死因 -利器刺死
[03:02] There’s a fatal wound In her back. 致命伤在背部
[03:04] – Maybe a robbery gone wrong? – Maybe. -也许是抢劫杀人 -有可能
[03:06] We gta find out who she is 要查出她的身份
[03:07] And what she was doing here so late, 这么晚了出现在这里做什么
[03:08] Well, she’s tall, she’s gorgeous, 她身材高挑 美丽动人
[03:11] 10 pounds underweight, her hair is fried 比标准体重轻10磅 烫过头发
[03:13] And she’s wearing too much eye makeup. 眼妆很浓
[03:15] She’s a model, which means she was probably 她是个模特 也就是说昨晚
[03:17] At a club last night. It is, after all, fashion week– 她可能在一个俱乐部 毕竟是时尚周
[03:20] When all the hottest women in the world 当世界上的辣妹
[03:21] Descend upon the hippest night spots like locusts. 突降一些时尚夜总会 比如蝗虫
[03:24] Only locusts eat. 不过真的蝗虫是吃东西的
[03:26] Can you tell me who killed her? 你告诉我杀手是谁吗
[03:28] – Then pipe down. – This was on her wrist. -那闭嘴 -这是她手腕上的
[03:33] She was at a club. 她昨晚去了一家俱乐部
[03:37] That’s Teddy Farrow’s logo. 是泰迪·法罗的商标
[03:38] He designs clothes for women– Upscale, expensive. 此人设计女士服装 高端昂贵的那种
[03:41] Oh, my credit card and I are painfully aware of Teddy’s designs. 我的信用卡和我看到泰迪的东西都很心痛
[03:44] I almost asked for custody of them after my last divorce. 上次离婚后 我几乎请求禁止生产这个
[03:47] Is there a label in her dress? 她的裙子上有标签吗
[03:51] Teddy Farrow collection. 泰迪·法罗系列
[03:52] Well, if she is one of his models, 如果她是泰迪的模特
[03:53] Maybe he can identify her for us. Thank you, Lanie. 或许他能认出她 谢了蕾妮
[03:56] You’re welcome. 不客气
[03:58] I can already see the blur by next book jacket. 我的下一本新书有思路了
[04:00] “It’s fashion week In new york city, 那是在一次纽约时装周
[04:02] And the clothes Are to die for.” 对时装的热情是死也值得
[04:12] Five minutes, people. 各位 最后五分钟
[04:14] That’s Jenna. Jenna Mcboyd. 是詹娜 全名为詹娜·麦博伊德
[04:15] She was supposed to walk for me today. 她今天本应为我走秀的
[04:18] My god. What happened. 天啊 怎么回事
[04:19] She was stabbed some time this morning. 今天凌晨时候被人刺伤致死
[04:21] I can’t believe it. 真难以置信
[04:22] I mean, I saw her last night at my party. 我昨晚还在派对上看到她
[04:25] Did you notice anything unusual at the party? 你注意到派对上有什么不正常吗
[04:27] She was agitated, but that wasn’t so unusual for her these days. 她很焦虑 但这些天她都这样
[04:31] – Which one? – Okay. -哪个 -好的
[04:32] – Any idea what was wrong? – Yeah, she was stressed out. -知道原因吗 -她最近压力很大
[04:35] Hey, not the pink sash. The blue one. 别用粉色的腰带 用蓝色的
[04:38] – Sorry, sir. – Look, Jenna was a small-town girl. -对不起 -詹娜来自小镇
[04:41] Straight off the bus from Ohio. 坐汽车从俄亥俄州来
[04:44] You’re saying She was an innocent. 你是指她很单纯
[04:45] She was a rising star, 她是颗冉冉升起的新星
[04:46] But she wasn’t ready for what was coming her way. 但她还没准备好
[04:49] What do you mean? 什么意思
[04:50] Four minutes, people. Four minutes. 各位 最后四分钟
[04:51] I mean… I was thinking of making her 我是指 我想让她成为这一季
[04:54] The face of my campaign. 广告大片的女主角
[04:56] That would’ve meant photo shoots, magazines, 意味着硬照 杂志
[04:58] Billboards in Times Square, Travel, 时代广场的广告牌 《旅行周刊》
[05:01] Not to mention a very generous paycheck. 更不用提大笔的收入
[05:03] Seems to be all pret heady stuff for a naive young girl. 对一个天真的女孩来说 这些挺不错的
[05:06] In recent weeks, she’d become so bad tempered, uh, paranoid. 最近几周她很情绪化 有点多疑
[05:10] I’d started to wonder if she wasn’t too inexperienced 我开始怀疑在重要广告大片上
[05:12] For a major campaign. 她是否经验过少
[05:14] You said that she was paranoid. 你说她有点多疑
[05:15] – Any chance She was doing drugs? – Not her style. -有没有可能是吸毒了 -她不会
[05:18] Teddy, if you want me to shoot the girls, 泰迪 如果你想让我拍那些女孩
[05:20] You need to get that boy-band poser out of my seat. 先把装腔作势的乐队小子从我位子上赶走
[05:22] Wyatt, I’ll take care of it. 怀亚特 我会处理的
[05:25] Uh, Mr. Farrow, just a couple more questions. 法罗先生 还有几个问题就好
[05:27] Yes. But quickly, please. 可以 请快点
[05:30] Who was Jenna with last night at your party? 昨晚的派对上 詹娜跟谁一起的
[05:32] Castle, focus. 卡塞尔 专心点
[05:32] I only saw her briefly. 我只看到了她一会儿
[05:34] She spent most of her time with Sierra, her best friend. 她基本都和她的死党 塞拉一起
[05:38] That’s Sierra there, with the wedding gown. 塞拉就在那里 穿婚纱的那个
[05:40] So if that’s all, 如果没有问题了
[05:41] Now I really must take care of last-minute details. 我得去处理最后一些细节了
[05:45] Uh, one last thing. 最后一个问题
[05:46] When, uh, Jenna left your party, was she wearing shoes? 詹娜离开派对的时候 她是穿着鞋的吗
[05:48] Yes. Uh, Christian Louboutin 克里斯提·鲁布托[招牌红底鞋]的
[05:51] Pink satin pumps 桃色缎面红底鞋
[05:52] I lent her for the evening. 借给她参加派对穿的
[05:54] The dress she was wearing was a one of a kind. 她的礼服可是独一无二的一件
[05:57] I don’t suppose We can have it returned. 希望你们能还给我
[05:59] It’s in evidence now. 现在是证据
[06:01] And it has a hole in the back of it where she was stabbed. 而且礼服背面 她被刺的位置有个洞
[06:06] Sorry. 抱歉
[06:12] Rick Castle. It’s so funny I ran into you today. 里克·卡塞尔 今天碰到你真有趣
[06:15] I just bought this on my way in. 我刚在来的路上买了这个
[06:18] Oh, look at that. It’s my cover. 看啊 封面是我
[06:20] And it’s on stands already. 杂志已经上架了
[06:21] “Richard Castle gets the inspiration for his latest novel, ‘Heat wave’…” 理查德·卡塞尔最新小说引来希特热浪
[06:25] “And his new character Nikki Heat 他小说的新主人公是妮基·希特
[06:26] From new york’s finest.” 灵感来自一位优秀的纽约警察
[06:28] That’s nice, right? 很不错的吧
[06:30] – Could you– – Yes, absolutely. Who should I make it out to? -你能 -当然 你的名字是
[06:33] Oh. You don’t remember me? 你不记得我了
[06:35] No–yes. Of course I do. Yeah. You’re– 我当然记得 你是
[06:38] Rina. 莉娜
[06:39] Rina. Yes. We met At that party with that– 就是莉娜 我在那个派对上遇到你
[06:42] That thing that was late, And it was crazy. 当时很晚了 真疯狂
[06:44] That–wow, what a night. 那夜真美好
[06:45] Let’s go, models. Take your places. 上场了 模特们 各就各位
[06:46] I need you up here and in line. 都过来 站成一排
[06:49] Here. 给你电话
[06:53] Call me. 打给我
[06:59] You’re in here, too, you know? 你也在上面的
[07:08] Oh, god. 天啊
[07:09] I feel sick. 我很不自在
[07:11] And I’m wearing her gown. 这件婚纱本来是她穿的
[07:13] She was supposed to close the show today, not me. 她才是压轴出场的 而非我
[07:16] I called her this morning like a million times, 我今早给她打了无数个电话
[07:18] But it just kept going to voice mail. 但都转到了语音信箱
[07:20] When did Jenna leave the party 詹娜是几点离开派对的
[07:23] Uh, around midnight. 大概午夜
[07:24] I assumed she was going home. 我以为她回家了
[07:26] Mr. Farrow mentioned that She seemed agitated lately. 法罗先生提到她最近很烦躁
[07:28] Tomorrow, Teddy’ s announcing The new face of his collection. 明天泰迪就要宣布新一季的代言人了
[07:31] Jenna was up for the job, and she was a little tense. 詹娜够格 但她有点紧张
[07:34] – But she didn’t have any reason to be. – Why not? -但她没理由紧张 -为什么
[07:36] She was a lock. Jenna was Teddy’ s favorite. 已经定下就是她了 詹娜是泰迪的最爱
[07:41] Oh, god. 天啊
[07:43] Does travis know? 特拉维斯知道吗
[07:45] Her husband? He’s gonna be devastated. 她的丈夫 他会崩溃的
[07:48] They were so in love. 他们非常相爱
[07:51] I went to bed around 11:00. 我11点睡的觉
[07:53] I figured she’d wake me when she got in. 我想她回家后会叫醒我
[07:56] But at 3:00 a.m., She wasn’t home. 但凌晨3点 她还没回来
[07:58] So… I called her cell phone. 所以我打了她电话
[08:01] She wasn’t there. 没人接
[08:03] I called the cops. 我随即报了警
[08:04] They said I had to wait 48 hours 他们说我要等48小时
[08:07] Till I could Report her missing. 才能报失踪
[08:09] I told them, “You don’t know my wife. 我说 你们不了解我妻子
[08:11] If she’s not home by now, something happened to her.” 这么晚她都没回来 一定是出事了
[08:16] God, I should’ve been there. 天啊 我应该去那儿的
[08:20] These parties, you know, they’re just– 那些派对 他们
[08:21] Everyone’s so phony. 每个人都那么虚伪
[08:23] Travis, I know this is difficult, 特拉维斯 我懂这很困难
[08:25] But I have to ask you this question. 但这个问题我还是得问
[08:29] Was there anyone that you can think of 你想想有谁
[08:31] That would want to do harm to Jenna? 会伤害詹娜
[08:35] You’re kidding, right? 你是在说笑吗
[08:38] We–we–we filed the reports. 我们报案了
[08:40] Did–didn’t the other cops send ’em to yoguys? 其他警察还没交给你们吗
[08:43] – Reports? – For harassment. -报案 -她被人骚扰
[08:45] Some guy was sending Jenna letters. 有人一直给詹娜寄信
[08:49] Like, writing all sorts of sick things. 写一堆恶心的话
[08:51] He was taking pictures of her, too. 还偷拍她
[08:53] It’s like was watching us all the time. 好像一直在跟踪我们
[08:56] She was falling apart. I mean, we both were. 她被吓坏了 我们俩都被吓坏了
[09:00] Hell, We almost moved back home. 我们差点就要搬走了
[09:01] And you filed a report? 你们报案了是吗
[09:03] Yeah, a dozen of ’em. 对 报了好几次
[09:05] And every time, you people said the same damn thing. 而你们这些人 每次都说同样的话
[09:08] That this is new york, 这里是纽约
[09:11] And you got more important things to do 你们有更重要的事去做
[09:13] Than to track down some annoying fan. 没空去查什么疯狂粉丝
[09:16] And now she’s dead. 那她现在死了
[09:17] My wife… Is dead. 我的妻子 死了
[09:21] Letters were mailed from the soho post office. 信是从苏豪区邮局寄出的
[09:23] No return address, no signature. 没回信地址 没签名
[09:26] So the anonymous stalker didn’t 那个匿名跟踪者没写
[09:28] Write down his name and number? 自己的名字和电话号码
[09:29] Yeah, I’m just sayin’. 正如我所说
[09:31] “I saw you today in the subway. Did you see me? 今天我在地铁上看到你了 你看到我了吗
[09:34] – I wanted to taste you.” – That’s pretty sick stuff. -我真想吃掉你 -这些够恶心了
[09:36] But he doesn’t make any direct threats. 但因为他没直接威胁他们
[09:38] That’s why Jenna and Travis couldn’t 所以詹娜和特拉维斯没能
[09:40] Get the beat cops to take ’em seriously. 得到那些同事的认真对待
[09:43] Boy, two small town kids go to the big city 一对年轻人从小城镇来到大城市
[09:45] To follow their dreams, and then this. 来实现梦想 而最终结果如斯
[09:47] Not the fairy-tale ending they were looking for, I’m sure. 我确定 这绝不是他们想要的童话结局
[09:49] You know, to take these shots, he would’ve had to have been 为了拍这些照片 他一定去过
[09:51] On a rooftop pretty close to the apartment. 公寓附近的天台
[09:55] No wonder she was freaked out. 难怪她会被吓坏
[09:57] Find the roof, see if there’s anything up there 查出天台的位置 看是否有线索
[09:59] That we can use to identify him. 能找出凶手
[10:01] Those cops let Jenna down once. We’re not gonna do it again. 那些同事让詹娜失望了 我们绝不再犯
[10:16] Hello. I’m home. And I brought chow fun. 大家好 我回来了 买了炒粉
[10:20] – Hey dad. – Hey -爸爸 晚上好 -晚上好
[10:22] Oh, nice. 很好
[10:23] But I already picked up a copy on my way home. 但我在回家路上已经买过一本了
[10:26] Well, did you read it? Was she kind? 你看了吗 她是不是人很好
[10:28] The writer loved you. She loved detective Beckett. 那作者喜欢你 也喜欢贝克特探长
[10:31] She even loved the book. It was your basic puff piece. 她还很喜欢那书 基本上就是吹捧您
[10:35] Well, I’m sure my mother will find something to say 我确定你奶奶一定会有话说
[10:37] That will keep me from getting too puffed. 才不会让我得意
[10:39] Not tonight she won’t. 今晚不行
[10:40] She’s in her room, mourning the death of her career. 她在自己房间哀悼她事业的消亡
[10:43] Oh, she didn’t get that play? 那部剧没要她吗
[10:45] She did. Just not the part she wanted. 要了 不过没给她想要的角色
[10:47] The producer said she’s not right to play the lead. 制片人说她不适合演主角
[10:51] They want her to play the crazy granny. 他们想要她演疯狂老奶奶
[10:53] Oh, the crazy granny. 疯狂老奶奶
[10:55] Who dies in act one… 而且在第一幕就死了
[10:57] Offstage. 还是在台下
[11:03] No. 不
[11:04] You expecting a call? 等电话
[11:05] A callback, actually. 事实上 等回电话
[11:07] I met a nice young woman at fashion week. 我在时装周遇到了位年轻女士
[11:08] I left her a message about an hour ago. 一小时前 我给她留了言
[11:11] A model? 模特
[11:13] Gee, dad. Picking up hotties while you’re working a case? 天 老爸 工作时还不忘美女
[11:17] She picked me up, as a matter of fact. 事实上是她先找上我的
[11:19] She said we knew each other from… Somewhere. 她说我们在别的地方见过
[11:21] It’s a curse, being so irresistible. 这是个咒语 无法抗拒
[11:25] What’s this one’s name– Lola, 这次的美女叫什么 萝拉
[11:27] Bree, Tatiana? 布瑞 塔蒂阿娜
[11:29] Rina. 莉娜
[11:31] – Did you say Rina? – Yeah. -你说莉娜吗 -是
[11:33] – Blonde hair? – Yeah. -金发 -对
[11:35] – Bambi eyes? – Yeah. -一双美丽的大眼睛 -对
[11:37] – Cute little overbite? – Yeah. -有点龅牙但很可爱 -对
[11:41] Dad, you know Rina. 爸爸 你认识莉娜的
[11:43] – She used to babysit me. – She used to what you? -她以前是我的保姆 -她以前什么
[11:46] Baby… Sit. 保 姆
[11:48] Remember? We watched “high school musical” together, 记得吗 我们一起看《歌舞青春》
[11:50] Like, a million times. 看了好多回
[11:52] I-I vaguely remember a-a– Like, a gangly girl 我隐约记得 她瘦瘦高高
[11:55] With stringy hair and braces named katrina. 脏脏的头发 戴牙套 叫卡特莉娜
[11:57] That’s the one. 就是她
[11:58] She did the whole “ugly duckling to swan” thing, 她就是那只变成天鹅的丑小鸭
[12:00] Shortened her name and became a model. 改了名字 当了模特
[12:03] That’s so funny that you ran into her. 你能遇到她真是太有趣了
[12:05] The world is really small. 世界太小了
[12:07] Yeah, small and cruel. 对 小而残酷
[12:11] I’m putting the time of death 据推断死亡时间
[12:12] Between 2:00 and 5:00 a.m. 是凌晨2点到5点
[12:14] She left the party at midnight. 她半夜12点离开派对
[12:16] So where was she for two hours? 那之后两小时她在哪里
[12:18] Any signs of sexual assault? 有被性侵吗
[12:19] No, but she put up a fight. 没 但有打斗的痕迹
[12:22] There’s some bruising on her arms and hands, 死者手臂和手部有淤青
[12:24] Her dress was torn. 裙子被扯破
[12:26] There’s a cut inside of her cheek, indicating that 她脸颊内有伤口 说明
[12:28] She was slapped, hard. 她被人狠狠打了个耳光
[12:31] But here’s the weird part– 但奇怪的是
[12:33] She was stabbed with something long and sharp. 刺伤她的凶器又长又尖
[12:35] It wasn’t your typical blade. 不是一般刀伤
[12:37] How so? 怎么说
[12:38] Well, based on the wound,I made a reconstruction. 我根据伤口进行重建
[12:41] It’s 4-sided. It’s slimmer at the tip 凶器是个四面体 顶端较细
[12:44] And gets progressively wider at the base. 越接近底部越粗
[12:47] Also, I found traces of glass in the wound. 我还在伤口上找到玻璃
[12:50] She was stabbed with the washington monument? 她是被人用华盛顿纪念碑刺了吗
[12:53] Excuse me. 抱歉
[12:57] Esposito, any luck? 埃斯波西托 查到什么吗
[12:59] Yep, rooftop 是的 天台
[13:00] Is right across the street from the vic’s apartment. 就在死者公寓的马路对面
[13:02] – Easy access. – You find anything? -容易接近死者 -有线索吗
[13:05] Lots of cigarette butts, Soda cans and an empty package 很多烟头和汽水罐 还有一个
[13:09] For a digital camera memory card. 装数码相机记忆卡的空盒子
[13:10] Get it to c.s.u. See if you can pull any prints. 送去犯罪现场部门 看能否提取指纹
[13:13] On our way. 现在就去
[13:15] – Anything else? – Yeah. -还有什么吗 -是的
[13:17] Preliminary tox screen indicates her blood alcohol was .02. 初步毒素检查显示 死者血液酒精浓度为点02
[13:21] And there were traces of Addmair in her system. 而且体内有少量艾德美存在
[13:24] – What’s that? – It’s a form of speed -那是什么 -是一种安非他命
[13:25] Usually prescribed to people with a.d.d. 治疗患多动症的人群
[13:28] But models have been known to buy it off the street 但有模特会在街头购买
[13:30] And use it for weight loss. 用来减肥
[13:33] So much for her being antidrug. 再也不能说她反对吸毒了
[13:35] I guess the job and the stalker 我猜不只是工作和跟踪狂
[13:36] Weren’t the only things making her tense. 让她紧张
[13:41] Do you find it odd Jenna had a stalker? 你不觉得有人跟踪詹娜很奇怪吗
[13:43] No, not really. Why? 不 为什么
[13:45] Well, she wasn’t heidi klum. 她不是超模海蒂·克拉姆
[13:46] She hadn’t even had a national campaign. 她的广告大片都还没出来
[13:48] Well, maybe the guy figured 或许那家伙认为
[13:49] He was getting in on the ground floor 他得提前做好准备
[13:51] Stalker-wise, you know? 聪明的跟踪者
[13:53] Beat the rush. 最早的
[13:57] You couldn’t resist, could you? 你就是忍不住 是吗
[14:01] Pretty nice write-up, Huh? 写的不错吧
[14:02] Yeah, if you like those sorts of fluff pieces. 如果你喜欢这些花边新闻
[14:05] Fluff? The reporter made you sound like you’re 花边新闻 这记者把你写成了
[14:07] A cross between Sherlock Holmes 夏洛克·福尔摩斯和
[14:08] And Angelina Jolie. 安吉丽娜·朱莉的混合体
[14:10] And the picture isn’t half bad either. 这照片也很不错
[14:12] Though you don’t always need to cross your arms. 虽然你不常需要交叉双臂
[14:13] It’s fine. 没关系
[14:15] Then why are you upset? 那你为什么不开心
[14:18] I’m not upset. 我没不开心
[14:19] – You look upset. – Well, I’m not. -你看上去不开心 -不 我没有
[14:21] – But if you were upset, you would tell me, right? – I’m not. -那如果不开心 会告诉我吗 -我没有
[14:23] – But if you were – It doesn’t matter because I’m not upset. -但如果有 -这不重要 因为我很好
[14:28] Richard Castle– The man of the hour. 理查德·卡塞尔 风云人物
[14:31] Oh, do you mean this? Pretty flattering, right? 你是说这个吗 很拉风吧
[14:34] – At least I thought so. – Old news, my friend. -至少我这么认为 -过时了 朋友
[14:36] I’m talking about yesterday, Fashion week. 我说的是昨天 时装周
[14:38] Word on the street is you brought back a little souvenir. 有消息说 你得到了一点纪念品
[14:41] The digits of a particular Young honey named Rina? 莉娜小甜心的电话号码
[14:46] Rina. 莉娜
[14:47] I might have mentioned it to them in passing. 我可能有和他们提过
[14:49] Come on, Castle. 卡塞尔
[14:50] Take pity on your model-deprived brothers. 同情下你的兄弟们 没遇过多少模特
[14:53] Give us the stats. Was she the sexy, curvy lingerie type 给我们点资料 她是性感曲线分明型
[14:56] That you could just– 你可以
[14:56] Or the–the toned and tanned Bikini-wearing type? 或是 小麦肤色身材健美的比基尼型
[14:59] She’s more like The “I’m totally psyched 她是那种 我好开心
[15:01] I just got my driver’s license” type. 刚拿到驾照型
[15:03] You two so need to evolve, because that little girl 你们俩得改改了 因为你们
[15:06] You’re talking about Like a piece of meat, 谈论的那个小女孩
[15:07] That’s somebody’s daughter, All right? 那是别人的女儿 知道吗
[15:09] She’s somebody’s… Babysitter. 她是某人的保姆
[15:11] You guys, c.s.u. Matched a print Off the memory card packaging. 犯罪现场部门找到了记忆卡盒子上的指纹
[15:13] Will James. Uh-huh. Real charm boy. 威尔·詹姆士 魅力男孩
[15:17] On probation for domestic assault, 家庭暴力背叛缓刑
[15:19] – Couple of restraining orders. – Sounds like our guy. -还有好几个限制令 -看来是他了
[15:23] Will James, nypd! 威尔·詹姆士 纽约警局
[15:35] We’re all clear. 没人
[15:36] Yeah, clear in here, too. 这里也没有
[15:37] You guys, look what I found. 看我发现了什么
[15:41] – Jenna’s comp card. – Comp card? -詹娜的档案照片 -档案照片
[15:43] Yeah, agencies use it to get models work. 公司用来给模特找工作的
[15:47] A single comp card? That’s not very stalkery. 就一张照片 不太像跟踪狂
[15:50] Where’s the big creepy wall of Jenna? 怎么没有满墙詹娜的照片
[15:51] – Beckett? – Yeah. -贝克特 -什么事
[15:52] I think I got something– A camera with a telephoto lens. 有线索 长焦镜头相机
[15:55] What has it got on it? 拍了些什么
[15:58] Nothing. Maybe it’s been erased. 没东西 可能被删掉了
[16:02] Ah. Q-tech, 4 gig. 旗盈科技 4G储存卡
[16:03] Same as the empty package on the roof. 对得上天台找到的盒子
[16:05] Get it to C.S.U. See if they can recover the photos. 交给犯罪现场部门 看能否恢复里面的照片
[16:08] If this guy had a thing for Jenna, 如果这家伙真的迷恋詹娜
[16:09] He sure was subtle about it. 那他还真表现得不太明显
[16:13] Did you know What a comp card is? 知道什么是名片照吗
[16:15] Yeah, me neither. 我也不知道
[16:22] Can I help you, officers? 警官 我能帮什么忙吗
[16:23] Will James? Get your hands up. 威尔·詹姆士吗 举起手来
[16:25] We can place you on the rooftop of the building across from hers, 我们有证据证明你曾到过她家对面的天台
[16:28] So if you weren’t taking photos, what were you doing there? 如果你不是去偷拍她 那你在那里干什么
[16:30] I didn’t kill her, all right? 我没有杀她
[16:32] I wasn’t even here sunday. I was workin’. 星期天我根本不在这里 我去上班了
[16:34] Right, at the Casino over in Atlantic city. 你说过了 在亚特兰大的赌场
[16:36] Don’t worry. We’re running it down now. 别担心 我们会查清楚的
[16:38] In the meantime, maybe you can explain 与此同时 希望你能解释
[16:39] How this got in your apartment. 为什么这个会出现在你家里
[16:43] Having pictures of hot chicks is not a crime. 有漂亮妞的照片不犯法吧
[16:45] No, but sending them threatening letters is. 没错 但给她写恐吓信就犯法了
[16:48] If I may… “You were wearing a lot of makeup today. 请允许我念一下 今天你的妆太浓了
[16:52] It made you look like a slut.” 让你看起来像个荡妇
[16:56] Oh, you guys think I wrote that? 你们认为是我写的吗
[17:03] That guy is aptly named. 这家伙可真老练
[17:05] He gives me the willies. 他让我神经紧张
[17:07] We have a problem. 我们遇到问题了
[17:08] His alibi checks out. 他的不在场证明是真的
[17:10] You gotta be kidding me. 你在跟我开玩笑吧
[17:12] Talked to the manager at the casino where he works. 和赌场经理确认过了
[17:15] Says that Will James was there the night the girl was killed. 他说案发当晚威尔·詹姆士一直在那里
[17:18] There’s gotta be some kind of mistake. 一定是哪里出了错
[17:20] Maybe his boss is in on it, covering for his friend. 可能他和老板关系不错 在帮他撒谎
[17:22] I thought so. 我也这么想
[17:23] So they sent over the security footage. 所以看了他们送来的监控录像
[17:25] James was parking cars all night. 詹姆士一整晚都在代客停车
[17:27] He’s not our guy. 他不是凶手
[17:36] Okay, I don’t… I don’t understand. 好吧 我不太明白
[17:39] We’re holding him on stalking charges. 我们可以起诉他跟踪罪
[17:42] But he didn’t kill her. 但他并没有杀害你妻子
[17:43] He sent those letters, right? He took the pictures? 但是他写了那些信 拍了那些照片啊
[17:47] We won’t know for sure unless C.S.U. 在犯罪现场部门恢复储存卡里的照片之前
[17:49] Is able to recover files from the camera card. 我们还无法确定都是他干的
[17:54] Whoever killed Jenna, we will find them. 不管是谁 我们都会将他绳之以法
[17:58] I promise. 我保证
[17:59] Okay. Just– Whatever I can do. 好的 我会尽力协助你们
[18:02] Well, there is something that we’re trying to figure out. 有件事我们想要弄清楚
[18:05] The medical examiner said that she found Addmair In Jenna’ s blood stream. 法医在詹娜血液中检测出艾德美
[18:08] It’s a type of amphetamine. 是一种安非他命
[18:10] No. No. Jenna didn’t use drugs. 不不 詹娜从不吸毒
[18:13] Some people say that she’d been Acting nervous lately, edgy. 但有人说她最近常常精神紧张 异常急躁
[18:16] Sure. That was the stress. 没错 那是因为她压力太大
[18:19] Look, these letters, they really scared her. 那些恐吓信把她吓坏了
[18:22] She didn’t want to tell people at work about ’em. 她又不想告诉她的同事这些事
[18:25] How were things going for her at work? 最近她的工作怎么样
[18:27] Was there anyone she didn’t get along with– 有没有跟什么人有摩擦
[18:29] Mr. Farrow perhaps? 法罗先生对她怎么样
[18:30] No. Look, she loved Teddy. 不 她很喜欢泰迪
[18:31] She got along good With everyone. 她和所有人都相处得很好
[18:36] I don’t know. Maybe this one guy. 我不知道 可能是有一个人
[18:39] A photographer. They had a fight. 是个摄影师 他们吵过架
[18:42] About what? 为什么
[18:42] I guess he was the guy that was gonna shoot The Farrow campaign. 是那家伙负责替法罗的新一季产品拍照
[18:45] So last week, he and Jenna, they did this test shoot. 所以他和詹娜上周试拍了一次
[18:49] She came home crying, 她回家以后哭得很伤心
[18:51] Said that Her pictures were awful. 说是她的照片拍得很糟
[18:54] She was worried she wouldn’t get the job now. 她很担心保不住工作
[18:57] Did Jenna say What went wrong? 詹娜有说怎么回事吗
[18:59] She said that he just didn’t like her. 只是说他不喜欢她
[19:02] He was trying to ruin it for her by making her look bad. 说他存心拍得不好搞破坏
[19:06] This photographer– Do you know his name? 你知道这个摄影师的名字吗
[19:10] Mr. Monroe, what happened Between you and Jenna? 门罗先生 你和詹娜之间怎么回事
[19:13] Look, Jenna was a great model and a great girl 詹娜是个好模特 人也不错
[19:15] But that day, She was unfocused, awkward. 但那天精神不太集中 表现失常
[19:18] We had words, But we resolved our issues. 我们谈了一下 解决了矛盾
[19:21] How? 怎么解决的
[19:22] I agreed to do another test on my time and my dime. 我答应她有空帮她免费试拍一次
[19:26] We were supposed to meet yesterdayAfter the runway show, but– 本该是昨天秀结束后进行的 不过
[19:28] Can you confirm where you were at 能否肯定地告诉我案发当天
[19:29] Between 1:00 and 5:00 a.m. The night she died? 凌晨一点到五点 你在哪里
[19:31] I was at the zac posenparty 在扎克·珀森[服装设计师]的派对上
[19:34] Until 3:00, and then home asleep. 凌晨三点才离开 然后回家睡觉
[19:38] Thank you, Mr. Monroe. 谢谢你 门罗先生
[19:40] Ladies and gentlemen 女士们先生们
[19:42] Teddy Farrow! 泰迪·法罗
[19:49] Good afternoon. 下午好
[19:51] It’s been a hard week for us here at Teddy Farrow. 这一周是泰迪·法罗公司的艰难时期
[19:54] I’m sure you’ve heard, 我想你们都听说了
[19:56] We lost one of our own on sunday night. 周日晚上 我们失去了一位员工
[19:59] Jenna Mcboyd was taken from this world too soon. 詹娜·麦博伊德过早地离开了这个世界
[20:05] But even as we honor her memory, 尽管我们悼念她的离去
[20:08] She would’ve wanted us to carry on. 但我想她也希望我们继续努力
[20:10] And that’s why I’ve invited you here, 所以今天我请诸位来到这里
[20:13] To introduce the new face of my collection. 向你们介绍本季的新代言人
[20:16] She’s an exciting talent. 她同样才华横溢
[20:18] And together, we shall achieve great things. 相信我们会共创辉煌
[20:21] I give you Miss Sierra Goodwin. 掌声欢迎塞拉·古德温小姐
[20:43] This Sierra’ s stepping in for her good friend Jenna again. 这位塞拉小姐再次代替了好友詹娜
[20:48] Is it just me Or does she look really happy? 是我看错了还是 她真的看上去很开心
[20:56] What was it that Teddy was saying about his new face? 泰迪说新代言人什么来着
[20:59] A picture in every magazine, A billboard in times square, 照片会登上所有杂志和时代广场广告牌
[21:02] A huge paycheck– 还有丰厚的收入
[21:04] Definitely worth killing for. 绝对值得为之杀人
[21:06] Castle, you’re talking about one girl 卡塞尔 你现在说的是一个女孩
[21:08] Murdering another for a job. 为了一份工作而谋杀另一个女孩
[21:10] It’s not a job. It’s a campaign– 不仅是工作 是广告大片
[21:12] A career-mer-maker–and jealousy’s a classic motive. 简直就是黄金机会 嫉妒就是动机
[21:15] You’ve seen the films– 你应该看过那种电影
[21:16] “The talented Mr. Ripley,” “Dead ringers,” and, of course, 《天才雷普利》《双生兄弟》 还有
[21:18] The underrated classic “showgirls.” 被低估的经典《美国舞娘》
[21:20] Nobody murdered anyone In “showgirls.” 《美国舞娘》里可没有死人
[21:23] I hear. 我懂了
[21:24] Sierra wants to be Teddy’ s favorite. 塞拉想要成为泰迪的宠儿
[21:26] But she’s always second choice. 但她总是屈居第二
[21:28] Sierra thinks, What if Jenna was gone? 于是塞拉想 要是詹娜消失呢
[21:30] Then I’d be number one. 那么我就成了首选
[21:32] Then I would finally get Everything that I deserve. 那我就能得到想要的一切
[21:34] And then one night, She sees her chance. 是夜 她知道机会来了
[21:38] She lures Jenna somewhere quiet… 她把詹娜引到一处安静的地方
[21:42] Deserted. 四处无人
[21:43] And when Jenna turns her back, Sierra stabs her. 当詹娜转过身去的刹那 塞拉捅了她
[21:47] With the statue of the washington monument that she carries in her purse? 用她包里的华盛顿纪念碑吗
[21:51] And then steals her shoes. 然后偷走了她的鞋子
[21:54] Not a perfect theory, But we’re here anyway. 推理不太严密 但既然来了
[21:56] So no harm in learning a little bit more About what makes Sierra Goodwin tick. 多了解一点塞拉·古德温的情况也无妨
[22:04] And I see just the girl to clue us in. 我看到能挖线索的人了
[22:10] Rick. 里克
[22:12] Uh, that’s Mr. Castle to you, 您应该称呼我卡塞尔先生
[22:13] Missy Rina, This is detective Beckett. 莉娜小姐 这位是贝克特探长
[22:16] Detective Beckett, rina. She used to babysit for me. 贝克特探长 这是莉娜 曾是我的保姆
[22:19] For–I mean Alexis. 我是说 照顾阿丽克西斯
[22:21] You don’t say? 你挺会保密啊
[22:22] Actually, we’re here About Jenna. 事实上 我们是为了詹娜的事来的
[22:24] Oh. That was so terrible. 那件事太可怕了
[22:26] Yeah. Was it true that she and Sierra Goodwin were kinda b.f.f.s? 对 她和塞拉·古德温真的是闺中密友吗
[22:30] I wouldn’t say b.f.f.s. 不能说是闺中密友
[22:31] Sierra’ s more of a frenemy. 塞拉既是朋友也是对手
[22:34] – How so? – She doesn’t play well with others. -怎么说 -她跟大家都相处得不好
[22:37] She ever push anybody down the stairs? 她把别人推下过楼梯吗
[22:38] No. Stupid stuff, really– 那倒没有 不过干过些蠢事
[22:40] Lying about when a call time is, 故意说错试镜时间
[22:42] Itching powder In your underwear– 在你的内衣里涂上痒痒粉
[22:44] Wait, and this one time, 等等 还有一次
[22:45] She crushed up a diet pill 她把一粒减肥药碾碎
[22:47] And dropped it into another model’s champagne 放进另一个模特的香槟里
[22:50] You’re saying she dosed someone. 你是说她给别人投药
[22:52] The girl got all wired 那个女孩疯了
[22:53] And called Calvin Klein a boring, old fart.To his face.. 还当面骂凯文·克莱是个无聊的老混蛋
[23:00] Thank you, rina. You’ve been very helpful. 谢谢你 莉娜 谢谢你的帮忙
[23:14] Got something you want to share with the class? 想和我分享一下你的想法吗
[23:17] I was just thinking… 我在想
[23:18] Maybe Jenna didn’t use drugs. 有可能詹娜根本没有吸毒
[23:20] Maybe Sierra was slipping ’em Into her drinks 可能是塞拉在她的饮料里下了药
[23:22] When Teddy Farrow was around to make her seem crazy or paranoid. 让她在泰迪·法罗面前表现得疯癫失常
[23:25] Now that is an evil deed 接下来就到了令人发指的罪行了
[23:27] Worthy of the “showgirls” Special edition. 简直就是《美国舞娘》的特别版情节
[23:30] What are those two doing here? 他们俩来这里干什么
[23:35] Okay, guys, What’s going on? 伙计们 有什么发现
[23:36] Tech managed to recover E deleted photos from Will James’ memory card. 技术部恢复了威尔·詹姆士储存卡的照片
[23:40] He might not have been Jenna’ s killer, 他可能不是杀害詹娜的凶手
[23:41] But he was definitely her stalker. 但他肯定就是那个跟踪她的人
[23:43] And you drove all the way Down here just to show me this? 你们大老远开车来就为了这事
[23:46] We thought you’d want ’em right away. 我们以为你现在就想看
[23:48] That is so thoughtful of you guys. 你们真是想得太周到了
[23:51] What do you think, Beckett? 贝克特 你觉得怎么样
[23:52] – You missing the glamorous life? – The what life? -怀念从前的光鲜生活吗 -什么生活
[23:54] Castle, hey, is your, uh, your girl here? 卡塞尔 那位美女在这里吗
[23:57] Rina. 莉娜
[23:58] Rina used to babysit Alexis, Fellas. 莉娜曾是阿丽克西斯的保姆
[24:00] So as far as big Rick here is concerned, 所以在大人物里克的眼里
[24:02] She might as well be wearing a chastity belt. 她现在可是碰不得
[24:05] Thank you for that visual image. 感谢你栩栩如生的陈述
[24:07] Thanks. And also, thank you for calling me “big Rick. “ 还要谢谢你称我为 大人物里克
[24:10] Hey, by the way, our buddy will Has a girlfriend We might want to talk to. 还有 我们该和威尔的女朋友谈谈
[24:13] There’s, uh, some photos Of her right here in the back. 这后面还有几张她的照片
[24:17] Mm. Naked photos. 是裸照
[24:18] Castle, check this out. 卡塞尔 快看
[24:20] Look at naked pictures? If you insist. 看裸照吗 如果你坚持的话
[24:23] She’s will James’ girlfriend? 她怎么是威尔·詹姆士的女朋友
[24:26] Looks like Teddy Farrow 看来除了泰迪·法罗
[24:27] Isn’t the only guy that Sierra modeling for. 塞拉还为别人当模特
[24:38] Have you any idea of the spectacle you just caused? 你们把场面搞成那样 知道意味着什么吗
[24:42] I mean, why the hell would you drag the face of my campaign 为什么要从我的发布会上
[24:45] Out of my launch party and bring her down here 把我的广告女主角带到这里来
[24:48] – As if she were some sort of criminal? – Because she is. -搞得像她是杀人犯 -因为她确实是
[24:50] Will James’ confession. 这是威尔·詹姆士的口供
[24:52] He admits Sierra hired him 他供认是塞拉雇他
[24:53] To take the stalker photos of Jenna. 去跟踪偷拍詹娜
[24:55] He even helped her write the letters. 他甚至还帮她写了那些信
[24:56] And he claims he was supplying sierra with Addmair. 他还承认曾提供艾德美给塞拉
[24:59] She was dosing Jenna. 是她给詹娜下的药
[25:00] She was trying to make her seem paranoid around you. 她努力让詹娜在你面前疯疯癫癫
[25:02] Why would she do that? 她为什么要那样做
[25:04] To prey on the fears of a naive couple, 为了折磨那对涉世不深的夫妻
[25:06] Pressure them into moving back to ohio 让他们承受不住压力 回俄亥俄
[25:08] So Sierra could take her place. 这样塞拉就能取代她了
[25:10] Mr. Farrow, have you ever heard of the expression, 法罗先生 你有没有听过一句话
[25:12] “I would kill for that job”? 我会为了那份工作去杀人
[25:14] But she was my face– My face. 可她是我的代言人
[25:17] I mean, have you any idea what this will do to me, 你知道这对我来说意味着什么吗
[25:19] The scandal? 只是丑闻而已吗
[25:20] It will taint the entire spring line. 这会毁了整个春季系列的
[25:23] A girl is dead, Mr. Farrow. 法罗先生 詹娜被害
[25:25] Does that mean anything to you? 对你来说不值一提吗
[25:26] It doesn’t mean my business should suffer. 可那并不意味着我的事业要遭受损失
[25:28] They’re just clothes. 只是些衣服而已
[25:30] “Just clothes,” detective? 只是些衣服而已 探长
[25:31] Clothes are civilization. 衣服代表着文明
[25:33] Clothes are what separate us from animals. 衣服把我们和动物区别开来
[25:38] Not always. 也不尽然吧
[25:44] She was your only competition. 她是你唯一的竞争对手
[25:46] You needed her out of the way, 你要把她赶下台
[25:47] And you were running out of time. 你自己年轻的时日也不多了
[25:48] No, no. I didn’t kill her. 不 不 我没有杀她
[25:51] Right. You just drugged her 对 你只是给她下药
[25:53] And sent her threatening letters. 给她寄恐吓信而已
[25:54] Where were you at 2:00 a.m. N sunday night? 周日凌晨两点你在哪里
[25:58] Sierra… You are facing a murder charge. 塞拉 你面临一项谋杀的指控
[26:02] If you have something to say, now would be the time. 如果你知道些什么 现在就说出来
[26:09] – She went to Wyatt’ s place. – The photographer? -她去了怀亚特家 -那个摄影师吗
[26:12] Jenna wasn’t just being paranoid when she said 詹娜说怀亚特毁了她的试拍
[26:14] Wyatt sabotaged her photo shoot. 并不是她多疑
[26:16] – He did. – Why? -他是故意的 -为什么
[26:18] Because Jenna wouldn’t sleep with him. 因为詹娜不肯和他上床
[26:21] It’s like an open secret with the girls. 这是女孩们公开的秘密
[26:24] You give Wyatt what he wants, he gives you great shots. 你提供怀亚特想要的 他给你拍精彩瞬间
[26:26] If you don’t, he can ruin you. 如果你不合作 他会毁了你
[26:29] And he wanted Jenna. 他想和詹娜上床
[26:30] So he was making her choose 所以他就让她在保住工作和
[26:32] Between her career and her marriage vows? Nice guy. 忠诚于婚姻之间选一个 真是个好人啊
[26:35] She knew the photos from the second test had to be great 她知道第二次试拍必须得成功
[26:37] Or she really would lose the job. 否则就会丢掉饭碗
[26:39] She needed him to do it right this 她需要他好好拍
[26:40] Time. So what’s happened on Sunday? 那周日发生了什么
[26:42] She told me she had a plan. 她告诉我她制定了一个计划
[26:44] I figured she was gonna give Wyatt what he wanted. 我想她是准备答应怀亚特的要求了
[26:46] I just told her, 我跟她说
[26:47] “It’s not the worst thing in the world, you know. 这不是什么世界末日
[26:50] You might even like it. I did.” 你或许还会觉得欲罢不能 我就是那样
[27:00] That was the last time I saw her alive. 那是我最后一次见她
[27:03] – Yo, Beckett. – Yeah. -贝克特 -什么事
[27:04] We just got the rundown on Wyatt Monroe. No priors. 我们调查了怀亚特·门罗 没有前科
[27:06] But turns out his apartment is right next door 但我们发现他的公寓正位于
[27:08] To the arts center, 文艺中心旁边
[27:10] And his living room overlook 从客厅就能看到
[27:11] The fountain where Jenna was killed. 詹娜遇害的喷泉
[27:12] He lives next to the crime scene? 他就住在案发现场旁边
[27:14] We ran that alibi that he gave you. 我们调查了他的不在场证明
[27:16] Witnesses at the Zac Posen party said 扎克·珀森派对有人看见
[27:17] He left around 11:30. 他十一点半左右离开
[27:19] He told us he left at 3:00 a.m. 他跟我们说凌晨三点才离开
[27:21] Oh, there’s more. We checked with the Teddy Farrow people. 还有呢 我们向泰迪·法罗的员工证实
[27:24] They said he got to their party just before midnight. 他午夜前才赶到那个派对
[27:26] He lied to us. 他没说实话
[27:29] I n’t tell you how shocked I was when Sierra was arrested. 塞拉被捕真是让我太惊讶了
[27:32] Are you two close? 你们俩很熟吗
[27:34] I wouldn’t say close, but I did 不能说很熟吧
[27:35] A number of sessions with her. 我只是和她合作过很多次
[27:37] So we’ve heard. 原来如此
[27:40] That’s a really nice view. 这儿的视野不错
[27:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[27:44] So how can help? You could tell me why you didn’t mention 那么我能做些什么 你可以解释一下
[27:48] Going to the Farrow party on sunday 为什么不提及你周日去过法罗的派对
[27:49] Night. Must have slipped my mind. 大概是一时没想起来
[27:51] It’s fashion week. I go to a lot of parties. 那可是时装周 我参加了很多派对
[27:55] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[27:57] Oh, don’t mind me. 别管我
[27:58] Did you talk to Jenna at the party? 你和詹娜在派对上有说话吗
[28:00] I think I did, but just to say hello. 我想是的 不过只是打了个招呼
[28:02] – You didn’t plan on a rendezvous later on at your place? – No. -你没想约她之后来你家吗 -没有
[28:06] Oh, really? Then whose are these? 是吗 那么这些又是什么
[28:09] Christian louboutin pink satin pumps 克里斯提·鲁布托的桃色缎面红底鞋
[28:11] On loan from Teddy Farrow. 是泰迪·法罗借给她的
[28:13] I don’t know who those belong to. 我不知道这是谁的
[28:15] – What is this award, Mr. Monroe? – It’s the hilo. -门罗先生 这是什么奖 -是希洛奖
[28:19] “For excellence in editorial photography.” 卓越摄影师
[28:23] Looks like one of these is missing. 貌似少了一个
[28:26] Mr. Monroe, where is it? 门罗先生 这个奖杯在哪里
[28:27] The cleaning woman, uh, dropped it… Last week. 上周 清洁工把它摔地上了
[28:32] It broke. 摔碎了
[28:34] You know, it looks just like the washington monument. 这和那个华盛顿纪念碑倒挺像
[28:36] It does, doesn’t it? 是这样吗
[28:46] Okay. 好吧
[28:47] Look. Jenna was at my place on sunday night. 詹娜星期天晚上是去过我家
[28:51] But she was alive when she left. 但她走的时候还好好的
[28:53] Why was she there? 她为什么要去你家
[28:54] She found me at Teddy’s party, 她在泰迪的派对上遇到我
[28:55] Said she had a change of heart, 说她改主意了
[28:57] Wanted us to work together from now on as a team. 提议我们俩从现在开始合作
[29:00] And you assumed that was code for “do me.” 而你就以为她在暗示你上她
[29:04] We agreed to meet back at my place. 我们约定在我家见面
[29:06] She came in, we had a drink, 她如约前来 我们喝了点东西
[29:08] Got comfortable on the couch. 在沙发上挺舒服的
[29:10] I was ready to get down to business, 我想要直奔主题
[29:12] But she kept wanting to talk about our deal. 可她却想要谈论我们的交易
[29:15] That’s what she called it. 她是这样说的
[29:16] Said she wanted me to tell her exactly what she had to do 她要我告诉她 到底具体要她做什么
[29:19] To get good shots– Exactly. 才能给她好好拍
[29:21] She was trying to get you to incriminate yourself. 她想让你自己说出来作为证据
[29:24] A master spy this girl was not. 这女孩不去做间谍太可惜了
[29:27] Damnhing had an app on it that turned it into a recorder. 那该死的东西摁个钮就可以录音
[29:28] I grabbed her purse, pulled out her phone. 我抢过她的钱包 翻出手机
[29:30] She taped our whole conversation. 她完整地录下了我们的对话
[29:33] She wanted to record him Demanding sex for good shots 她想录下他要求潜规则的录音
[29:35] So she could play it for Teddy Farrow. 然后让泰迪·法罗听听
[29:36] She grabbed the phone back. We struggled. 她又夺回手机 我们扭打起来
[29:39] She picked up my award off the shelf, 她抓过架子上的奖杯
[29:41] Started waving it around and acting crazy. 疯狂地到处挥舞
[29:43] She smacked thhilo into a bookshelf. The tip broke off. 奖杯撞在书架上 杯顶碰碎了
[29:46] I tried to grab it. She cut me with the edge. 我试图抢过来 却被碎片割伤了
[29:49] So I backed off, and she left. 所以我放弃了 她就离开了
[29:54] You know, that’s a great story, but I don’t believe you. 故事很精彩 可我不信
[29:57] Just listen to the recording on her phone. 你们听听她的手机录音
[29:59] I’m telling you the truth. 我说的是实话
[30:00] Her purse was never found. 她的包不见了
[30:02] So it looks like the evidce that’ll clear you 看来能够证明你清白的证据
[30:04] Is lying in a landfill somewhere 已经和你的希洛奖杯一起
[30:06] Along with your hilo. 被丢到某个垃圾场了
[30:09] Tough break. 真是倒霉透顶
[30:10] You know that modeling was glamourous. 模特行业以前可是光环四射
[30:14] Not everybody in that business is predatory. 这个行业也不是所有人都追名逐利
[30:16] It sure seem that way 可看上去是那样的
[30:18] Jenna’s best friend was drugging her, 詹娜最好的朋友给她下药
[30:20] And her photographer killed her. 她的摄影师谋杀了她
[30:20] Even her clothing designer seemed more interested 和她的死比起来 设计师更关心的
[30:23] In his show than in her murder. 却是时装秀
[30:25] But at least we got the bad guy. That’s something. 不过至少我们还是抓住了凶手 已经很好了
[30:30] What? 怎么了
[30:31] If Wyatt killed her, 如果是怀亚特杀了她
[30:33] Why didn’t he do a better job of cleaning up his place? 他为什么不把家里打扫干净
[30:38] And why would he leave her body 还有 为什么要把她的尸体
[30:39] Right outside of his apartment? 就放在他的公寓门外
[30:41] Maybe he’s not that bright. 或许他脑子不那么灵光
[30:43] Or maybe he was telling the truth. 抑或是他确实说了实话
[30:45] Maybe he didn’t do it. 说不定不是他干的
[30:50] What’s up with the stroll down memory Lane? 昨日回忆那部戏怎么样了
[30:52] Oh, I called my agent 我打过电话给经纪人
[30:54] And told him to pass on the play. 告诉他不接这部戏了
[30:56] I said, “martha Rodgers does not die in the first act, 我说 玛莎·罗杰斯不能在第一幕就死去
[30:59] And she never dies offstage.” 更不可能死在台下
[31:01] Feel better? 感觉好点了吗
[31:02] No, I feel rotten and old. 没有 感觉我已经老了
[31:06] I feel like I’m dying offstage. 感觉我已经走到了舞台生涯的尽头
[31:08] I was always the ingenue, the lead, the star. 我也曾天真无邪 扮演主角 是大明星
[31:12] I liked it that way. 我喜欢那样
[31:14] It’s a powerful thing, kiddo, 儿子 青春美丽 才华洋溢
[31:16] To be young, beautiful, talented. 有种奇妙的魔力
[31:19] No woman wants to give it up. 是女人都不愿放弃
[31:21] You are still beautiful and you are still talented. 您依然美丽动人 依然才华洋溢
[31:24] And you didn’t give up your youth. 你并没有失去青春
[31:26] You traded it for wisdom. 只是用它换来了睿智
[31:28] Wisdom. 睿智
[31:33] Gimme that. 还我青春
[31:39] Rina, yeah we’re still on for the date tonight. 莉娜 今晚的约会有效
[31:44] All right. You remember where I live? 好的 你记得我住哪里吗
[31:47] I’ll see you then. 待会见
[31:51] What? 什么
[31:52] Alexis told me all about it. 阿丽克西斯都告诉我了
[31:54] At girl is too young for you. 这女孩对你来说太小了
[31:56] Or I should say, you are too old for her. 或者我该这样说 你跟她比太老
[31:58] It is not what you think. 不是你想的那样
[31:59] And unemployed divas who live in glass houses rent free 失业的女艺人 免费住在玻璃房
[32:03] Should not throw stones. 就别说别人了
[32:06] Point taken. 说的也对
[32:09] What’s the good word? 有什么好消息吗
[32:10] Sunshine electronics. 阳光电子
[32:12] – That’s two words. – Nope. -那是两个词了 -不是
[32:13] That’s where Jenna Mcboyd bought her new cell phone. 詹娜·麦博伊德在阳光电子买的新手机
[32:16] – What? – So I was talking to her husband last night, -什么 -昨晚我找她丈夫谈话
[32:19] And on a hunch, I ask him about her cell phone. 我突发奇想 问了点她手机的事
[32:21] He said it wouldn’t accommodate a recording app. 他说她那款手机没有录音功能
[32:24] So I checked into her credit card receipts. 然后我查了她的信用卡账单
[32:26] She bought a new cell phone the day she died, 她遇害当天买了个新手机
[32:28] And it had gps in it, 还装有全球定位系统
[32:30] Which she had the foresight to switch on. 她很有预见性 早就打开了
[32:32] Whoa. You found it? 这么说你找到手机了
[32:34] In a dumpster on west 81st. 在西区81街的一个垃圾桶里
[32:36] Uniforms are bringing it in now. 有同事正送来
[32:38] – Stop it, Wyatt! – Give me the phone! -怀亚特 住手 -把手机给我
[32:40] So far it’s happening just like he said it did. Mm-hmm. 至此 一切正如他所说
[32:44] This is when he said she grabbed the weapon. 这是他说的 她抢过凶器的时候
[32:46] Give that to me! 把它给我
[32:49] Stay away from me. 离我远点
[32:51] Be careful with that thing. 小心点那个东西
[32:53] Damn it. 他妈的
[32:56] I’m bleeding, you crazy bitch. 我流血了 你这个疯婊子
[33:02] Sounds like she left the place alive. 听起来她是活着离开了那里
[33:04] Doesn’t mean he didn’t go after her. 但也不代表他没有追出去
[33:06] Yeah, but if he was Gonna kill her, 但是如果他想杀她
[33:07] He wouldn’t t her leave the apartment. 就不会让她活着离开他的公寓
[33:08] Shh. It’s still going. 还在录音呢
[33:10] I need a cab.I’ve gotta get outta here. 我得叫辆车 我得离开这里
[33:14] Oh, my god! Did you follow me? 我的天哪 你跟踪我
[33:16] Wait. Let go of me. Stop! 等等 放开我 住手
[33:26] So… What’s our plan? 那么 我们现在怎么办
[33:28] Make him confess. 让他认罪
[33:29] I don’t think he’s gonna crack that easy. 我觉得他不会老实招供的
[33:32] I mean, what if he figures out 如果他发现
[33:33] We only have a partial recording, 我们只是有这么一部分录音
[33:35] That the memory on the phone ran out before the actual murder took place? 而且在凶案发生之前手机内存就满了
[33:38] He won’t. 他不会发现的
[33:42] We, uh, we don’t have any proof that he did it. 我们没有证据证明他是凶手
[33:45] I mean, what if he shuts down and doesn’t talk? 要是他死不承认保持沉默怎么办
[33:47] He won’t. 他会说的
[33:48] He’s not a stupid man. He might ask for a lawyer. 他可不蠢 他会找一个律师的
[33:51] He won’t. Look, let me handle this. 他会招供的 这事我来处理
[33:54] You can go in if you want, but don’t speak. 你想进去的话可以 但是不要说话
[33:57] – I just– Don’t speak. -我只是 -不要说话
[34:04] Why did you follow me? 你为什么跟踪我
[34:05] Well, it seems like I had a good reason. 我的理由似乎很充分
[34:08] Okay, wait. She was recording me? 好吧 等等 她一直在录音
[34:10] You followed her to Farrow’ s party sunday night 周日晚上你跟踪她去法罗的派对
[34:14] And then to Monroe’ s aptment. 然后又跟到门罗的公寓
[34:15] You don’t understand. She just– 你不明白 她就是
[34:18] She had been acting so strange lately. 她最近一直很奇怪
[34:20] And then Sierra tells me about this photographer– 然后塞拉告诉我那个摄影师
[34:22] You talked with Sierra about Wyatt Monroe? 你跟塞拉谈了怀亚特·门罗
[34:25] She was worried About me and Jenna, 她很担心我和詹娜
[34:28] That it wa-was more than just business between them, 她说 他们之间不仅是合作关系
[34:31] That something was going on. 他们俩有问题
[34:35] Look, o-once this was in my head, I– 我一听说这件事 我
[34:38] I couldn’t stop thinking about it. 我不由自主地一直想这事
[34:41] Yeah, I followed her to the party. 是 我跟踪她去了派对
[34:45] They were together. 他们俩在一起
[34:47] When she didn’t go home and she went his place instead, 她没有回家 却跑到他的家里去
[34:51] I knew. 我就知道了
[34:59] Okay, so then you waited. 所以你一直等着
[35:01] She came out. Her clothes were all messed up. 她出来时 衣服乱七八糟
[35:05] Her lipstick was… Rubbed off. 她的口红 被擦掉了
[35:08] You called her a whore. 你骂他婊子
[35:10] I told her that she was my wife– 我对她说 她是我的妻子
[35:14] My wife. 我的妻子
[35:16] And she–she just started crying. 然后她 她就开始哭
[35:18] She… She said I didn’t understand, 她 说我不明白
[35:21] That I was Just like everybody else. 说我跟其他人没什么两样
[35:25] Travis… 特拉维斯
[35:26] I can’t help you unless you tell me the truth. 如果你不告诉我事实 我没法帮你
[35:36] And then you slapped her, hard enough to cut her cheek. 然后你打了她一巴掌 伤了她的脸
[35:39] Look, I didn’t mean– Look, 听着 我不是故意的 听着
[35:41] I just–I couldn’t– I couldn’t see straight. 我只是 我没法 我看不清楚
[35:42] It’s like I wasn’t even myself anymore. 就好像我已经不是我自己了
[35:45] I was so mad, I just– 我非常生气 我只是
[35:46] I didn’t even know what I was doing. 我根本不知道自己在做什么
[35:48] And so you killed her. 然后你就杀了她
[35:49] No. No. I didn’t kill her. 不 没有 我没有杀她
[35:53] – Teddy did. – Teddy Farrow? -是泰迪干的 -泰迪·法罗
[35:56] Aw, man. It was always Teddy. 总是在说泰迪
[35:58] It was Teddy this, Teddy that. 泰迪这个 泰迪那个
[35:59] Just, like, whispering in her ear. 就好像 他在她耳朵里窃窃私语
[36:02] You know, telling her how to Walk, 告诉她怎么走路
[36:03] How to talk, who to be. 怎么说话 成为怎样的人
[36:05] Just feeding her mind with lies. 让她的脑袋里装满谎言
[36:09] I tell you what, if anyone did it, 我告诉你们吧 如果有人杀了她
[36:11] It was him. 一定是他
[36:16] It was you, travis, In the plaza, 就是你 特拉维斯 在那个广场
[36:18] Not Teddy. .. 不是泰迪
[36:20] Standing by the fountain 站在喷泉旁
[36:22] Thinking about all the things you’d done for her, 回想着你为她做的一切
[36:25] About how you moved to This city that you hated 想着你搬到这个你讨厌的城市
[36:28] Only to be treated like this. 却被她这么对待
[36:30] Now she had something In her hands, something sharp. 当时她手里有样东西 非常锋利
[36:33] What was it? 是什么东西
[36:36] Travis, do you really want me to turn that tape on? 特拉维斯 你真想要我开始播放录音吗
[36:39] Do you really want To listen to what you said and what you did? 你真想听听你说了什么 做了什么吗
[36:57] She was holding this broken glass. 她拿着一块残缺的玻璃
[37:01] Told me to stay away. 让我离她远点
[37:02] And so you took it from her. 所以你把它抢过来了
[37:06] It just happened. 事情就这么发生了
[37:07] What happened? 发生了什么
[37:20] I s– I stabbed her. 我捅 捅了她
[37:23] I stabbed her in the back. 我从她背后捅了过去
[37:27] Look, she was– She was trying to leave me. 她想 她想离开我
[37:31] I… Oh, I loved her so much. 我 我这么爱她
[37:33] I just–I couldn’t Let her leave me. 我只是 我不能让她离开我
[37:36] She wasn’t gonna leave you, Travis. 她没打算离开你 特拉维斯
[37:54] What the hell? You’re recording me?! 搞什么鬼 你在录音
[37:56] Give it back,wyatt. 给我 怀亚特
[37:58] I-I didn’t know,what else to do. 我不知道还能怎么办
[38:00] I-I want the job, Wyatt. 我想要这份工作 怀亚特
[38:02] But I love my husband. I can’t do this to him. 但我很爱我丈夫 我不能这么对他
[38:06] I won’t! You’re hurting me! 我不会这么做的 你伤到我了
[38:11] I just want to go home. I want to go home! 我只想回家 我要回家
[38:18] Home. 回家
[38:21] She was trying to go home… 她很想回家
[38:23] To you. 回到你身边
[38:33] That was a risky bluff– 你还真冒险
[38:35] Threatening to play a recording we didn’t even have. 威胁他要播一段根本不存在的录音
[38:37] It didn’t seem like a risk to me. 我没觉得有冒险
[38:39] He loved his wife very much. 他很爱他的妻子
[38:41] He wouldn’t want to relive her death. 他不想从她的死中解脱出来
[38:43] What about Sierra? What about Wyatt me? 那塞拉怎么办 怀亚特·门罗呢
[38:46] They just go free? Doesn’t sound like justice. 就这么放过他们 何谈公道
[38:48] Well, I spoke with Teddy Farrow this morning. 我上午跟泰迪·法罗谈过了
[38:51] Now that he understands What those two did to Jenna, 既然他知道了这二人对詹娜做过什么
[38:53] He’s gonna launch a very different kind of campaign. 他的广告大片将会焕然一新
[38:56] He’s gonna get them blackballed In the industry. 他将会在业内封杀他们俩
[38:58] No one will hire them again. 没人会再用他们
[38:59] Ah, you mean poetic justice. 你那是理想化的公道
[39:03] Well… As a writer, 作为一个作家
[39:05] I guess I can live with that. 我觉得我能接受这个
[39:07] I wish I could feel that way. 我希望自己也能这么觉得
[39:10] I wish I could feel A sense of… Victory. 我希望自己能有一点 胜利感
[39:16] So what would Nikki Heat do after a bad day? 糟糕的一天过后 妮基 希特会怎么做
[39:19] She’d go home, 她会回家
[39:21] Pour a stiff drink, run a hot bath, 喝点烈酒 泡个热澡
[39:25] Read a good book. 读本好书
[39:27] Too bad I don’t have A good book to read. 太遗憾了 我没有一本好书能读
[39:29] Mm. I’d let you have “heat wave,” 我很想把《热浪》给你
[39:30] But my publisher doesn’t want any copies leaking out. 但出版商不想让副本流出
[39:33] Why’d you let that “cosmo” reporter read it, then? 那怎么让《时尚》的记者读了
[39:34] Well, that’s for publicity purposes. 纯属宣传手段
[39:37] You know, you want the press To have a little taste of… 你明白的 得让媒体先尝点甜头
[39:40] Wait. Whoa. Is… Is that why you’ve been so upset, 等等 所以你才不高兴吗
[39:43] Because I let her read it before you? 因为我让她先看了那本书
[39:45] I am the inspiration. 我是你的灵感
[39:46] I should be reading it Before a reporter does. 先睹为快的应该是我 不是那个记者
[39:47] Why didn’t you just say so? 你怎么不直接说
[39:49] Why didn’t you just give it to me? 你怎么不直接给我
[39:50] Why didn’t you ask? 你怎么不问我要
[39:51] Why didn’t it occur to you? 你怎么就没想到
[39:57] You’ll have it by tomorrow. 明天我就给你
[39:58] – Good. – Good. -很好 -很好
[40:12] Looking good, Detective Beckett. 看起来很美 贝克特探长
[40:16] How did you guys– 你们是怎么
[40:17] We’re detectives. Called your dad. 我们是警察啊 打了电话给你老爸
[40:20] Okay. Okay. You guys have had your fun. 好吧 你们几个就乐吧
[40:26] I was 17, and I thought that… Modeling 我只有17岁 我觉得做模特
[40:29] Would be an easier way to make money Than waitressing. 比起做女服务生赚钱更快
[40:32] Right. 确实
[40:33] It was one summer. No big deal. 只有一个夏天 没什么大不了
[40:39] And if you guys tell Castle about is, 如果你们告诉卡塞尔
[40:41] I will kill you. 我会灭了你们
[40:49] Good evening, my dears. 晚上好 亲爱的
[40:52] Hey there. 您好
[40:53] You look in brighter spirits. 您看起来精神不错啊
[40:54] What’s changed since this morning? 从今早开始 有什么变化吗
[40:55] The play I passed on? 我推掉的那出戏
[40:58] The producers came back with a better offer. 那个制作人给了我一个更好的机会
[41:01] I was just at the dorchester signing my contracts. 我刚在多尔切斯特签了合约
[41:04] So you got the lead? 所以你是主角了
[41:05] Well, no, I still play the crazy granny. 其实没有 我还是演那个疯狂奶奶
[41:07] But you–you don’t die. 但是你 你不用死了
[41:08] No, still die. 不 还是会死
[41:10] – More money? – Peanuts. -钱更多吗 -瞎说
[41:12] All right. So what’s the better offer? 那这次好在哪里
[41:14] They have rewritten the script So that I die onstage. 他们重写了剧本 我能死在台上
[41:17] My death closes act one. 我的死就是第一幕的结束
[41:20] It’s better than the lead, really. 这比演主角还要好 真的
[41:22] Granny’s the bravura role. 奶奶是最出彩的角色
[41:24] In art as in life. 真是戏如人生
[41:26] Oh. I’m so proud of you. 我太为你骄傲了
[41:27] Oh, thank you. Thank you, my baby. 谢谢你 谢谢 宝贝
[41:31] – Are we expecting company? – Uh, that’s Rina. -有客到吗 -是的 是莉娜
[41:33] Oh, of course, your date. 是她 你的约会对象
[41:36] Not my date. 不是我的约会对象
[41:37] – Hi! – Hey. -你好 -你好
[41:41] Ready for A “high school musical” marathon? 准备好《歌舞青春》的播放马拉松了吗
[41:43] I’m so ready. 我完全没问题
[41:47] Hey, Rina. 你好 莉娜
[41:48] – Oh, hi, Mr. Castle. – Come on. -你好 卡塞尔先生 -快来
[41:50] Oh, my gosh. That shirt Is so cute on you. 天哪 你穿这件T恤真是太可爱了
[41:53] Color me shocked, but apparently the modeling world 对上号了 显然模特的世界里
[41:55] Isn’t all sexy clothes and fun parties. 不只有性感的衣服和有意思的聚会
[41:57] It occurred toe that if Jenna Mcboyd had someone 我突然想到 如果詹娜·麦博伊德身边
[41:59] Looking out for her a little bit, 有人多关心她一点
[42:00] She might still be alive today. 她可能就不会出事了
[42:02] So if Rina needs a friend, 所以如果莉娜需要朋友
[42:05] She knows she’s got one. 很显然她已经有了一个
[42:08] Oh, my son… The big softie. 我的好儿子 心软耳根子软
[42:13] And don’t worry. I know You have an image to protect. 别担心 我知道你得保护自己的形象
[42:16] Your secret’s safe with me. 我会帮你保守秘密的
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme