Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] A stabbing, Rick? 持刀行凶 里克
[00:34] Isn’t that a little pedestrian for you? 你不觉得平淡乏味吗
[00:36] Usually when you call me, 通常你来找我
[00:37] It’s to ask what happens 问的都是如果把头
[00:38] – If you put a head in a microwave. – Well, this one’s a little less made-up. -放进微波炉会怎样 -这次问的可不是虚构的
[00:42] The victim is the mother of the detective I’ve been following around. 死者是我跟的探长的母亲
[00:48] The case has been cold ten years. 这案子十年来一直悬而未决
[00:50] I just figured, 我只是觉得
[00:51] Since you’re the best forensic pathologist in the city, 既然你是本市最棒的法医病理专家
[00:53] Maybe you could catch something they missed. 也许你能发现什么遗漏的地方
[00:55] You know reality isn’t fiction, right? 要知道现实不是小说
[00:57] The odds of finding anyone’s killer after ten years 你找的可是十年前的凶手
[00:59] Astronomical, I know. 我知道这有点天方夜谭
[01:01] But I’d appreciate it if you took a look. 但如果你愿意帮我看看 我会感激不尽
[01:04] Well, I’ll do what I can. 好吧 我尽力
[01:06] Just don’t go making any promises I can’t keep. 但是我不保证有结果
[01:09] Of course not. 没问题
[01:14] – Thanks again. – Get back to you as soon as I can. -感谢啦 -我尽快给你答复
[01:16] I appreciate it. 谢谢
[01:19] What was Dr. Death doing here? 死神博士来我家干嘛
[01:21] Just a little consulting. 我有点问题要咨询他
[01:22] It sounded to me like you were looking into 我听着好像你在调查
[01:24] Detective Beckett’ s mother’s murder. 贝克特探长母亲的谋杀案
[01:27] – Must you always eavesdrop? – I wasn’t eavesdropping. -你总是偷听 -我没有
[01:30] I happened to walk by your office door. 只是碰巧从你办公室门口经过
[01:32] – I live here, too, you know. – Yes. I’m aware. -而且我住这儿 -是的 我意识到了
[01:36] So does she know you’re poking into her mother’s case? 她知道你在查她母亲的案子吗
[01:39] What’s the sense in telling her until I find something new? 还没有新发现 告诉她有什么用
[01:42] Well, you ever stop to think you’re invading her privacy? 有没有想过你在侵犯她的隐私
[01:46] I’m not poking through her underwear drawer. 又不是偷看她的内衣抽屉
[01:48] I’m investigating her mother’s murder. 只是调查她母亲的谋杀案
[01:50] You are digging up her past, darling, 你在开启她尘封的往事 亲爱的
[01:52] Without her permission. 没有经她允许
[01:53] Now you either tell her or leave it alone. 现在你要么告诉她 要么放手不管
[01:57] – Oh, my gosh, dad! Dad, dad, dad! – What is it? -天哪 老爸 老爸 -怎么了
[01:59] He asked me! Dad, he asked me! 他邀请我了 他邀请我了
[02:03] Who asked you? 谁邀请你了
[02:03] Owen. But I told him I had to ask you. 欧文 但我说要问问你
[02:05] But you’ll say yes, right? 不过我想你会同意的 对吧
[02:06] ‘Cause I told him yes. 因为我已经答应他了
[02:07] – But you have to say yes, so say yes! – Yes? -你一定要答应 答应我吧 -答应
[02:09] Yes! 太好了
[02:11] – What am I saying yes to? – The Junior-Senior Prom. -我答应什么了 -三四年级生舞会
[02:14] You are not a junior 你又不是三年级生
[02:17] – Nor a senior. – True, but Owen’ s a junior. -也不读四年级 -没错 但是欧文是三年级生
[02:20] Owen? I thought you said he was only 15. 欧文 我记得你说他只有15岁
[02:22] Yeah, he skipped a grade. But he’s so cute, dad. 他跳级了 他好帅啊 老爸
[02:24] Please, please, please. 求你了 求你了
[02:28] If I say yes, will you promise to stay up, pass your bad time 要是我同意了 能答应我忘记不开心的事
[02:32] – Have a good time? – Yes! -玩得开心点呢 -当然
[02:34] – Not-Not too good a time. – Dad, all we’ve done is hold hands. -别 玩过头了 -老爸 我们只是牵牵手而已
[02:37] Ew, okay, please. Don’t need details. Just… 行了 详细情形不要说
[02:40] So I can go? 这么说我可以去啦
[02:42] – Of course you can go. – Oh! I love you. -当然可以 -我爱死你啦
[02:46] – Oh! I’m gonna need a dress. – Of course. -我需要一件礼服 -没问题
[02:48] A beautiful dress. A dress, a dress, a dress! 一件漂亮的礼服 礼服 礼服
[02:50] – Thanks, dad! – So do you like this…Owen? -谢谢 老爸 -你喜欢这个叫欧文的吗
[02:54] I don’t know. I haven’t met him. 不知道 我没见过他
[02:55] You are letting her go out with someone 你让她和一个你从没见过的人
[02:57] That you’ve never met- 去舞会
[02:59] What kind of a father are you? 你算什么父亲啊
[03:06] I’m not running a background check on your daughter’s date. 我不会帮你调查你女儿的约会对象
[03:09] Oh, come on. She says he’s quiet, 求你了 她说他很文静
[03:11] He keeps to himself, and he lives with his parents. 很内向 而且跟父母一起住
[03:12] Tell me that doesn’t sound like a serial killer to you. 你觉得他会是连环杀手吗
[03:14] Who’s a serial killer? 谁是连环杀手
[03:15] Castle’ s daughter Alexis got invited to prom. 有人邀请卡塞尔的女儿去参加舞会
[03:18] It’s her first real date. 这是她第一次真正的约会
[03:19] And you’re worried he’s a serial killer? 你担心他是个连环杀手吗
[03:21] – You should be more worried he’s a teenage boy. – Ah, he’s only 15. -你该担心他年少冲动 -他才15岁
[03:25] Between satellite TV and the internet, 看电视和上网长大的一代
[03:26] – 15’s the new 25. – Dude’s right. I was 15 once. -15岁相当以前的25岁 -说得对 我也曾15岁过
[03:30] – Still are. – If I had a daughter her age, -现在还是 -如果我有个她这么大的女儿
[03:32] – I’d never let her out of the house. – Thanks, guys. -绝不会让她出门 -谢谢 伙计们
[03:34] Car was towed in a few hours ago-parking violations. 几小时前 这车因违章停放被拖来
[03:38] When the attendant went to look for the vin number, 管理员去查看汽车识别号
[03:40] He found the vic slumped over with a bag on his head. 发现被害人倒在车里 头部蒙着袋子
[03:44] Six parking tickets and a tow sticker, 六张违停罚单和一张拖车标签
[03:47] And no one bothers to look inside? 就没人往车里看一眼吗
[03:48] Tinted windows, sunshade on the windshield. 车窗贴了膜 挡风玻璃加了遮阳罩
[03:50] You’d think someone would try to at least look inside. 你以为会有人想往里看一看
[03:53] Yeah, welcome to New York. You got an I.D.? 纽约欢迎你 知道身份了吗
[03:57] Yeah, Dr. Joshua Leeds, 37. 查到了 乔舒亚·利兹医生 37岁
[04:00] According to the business cards in his wallet, 根据他钱包里的名片看来
[04:02] He’s a plastic surgeon. 他是个整容医生
[04:04] The car is also registered to him as well. 车也是用他的身份登记的
[04:05] – Any money in the wallet? – Yeah, couple of hundred bucks. -钱包里有钱吗 -有 几百块
[04:09] Well, I guess we can rule out robbery. 我想可以排除劫杀了
[04:12] A plastic bag and duct tape- 塑料袋和胶带
[04:14] Not a very efficient way to kill someone. 不算是很有效的杀人手段
[04:16] No, but it’s very personal. 是啊 但是很有针对性
[04:19] All right, find and notify next of kin. 行了 通知家人吧
[04:21] Let’s see how long he’s been missing. 看看他失踪了多久
[04:22] From the state of decay, I’d say about a week. 从腐烂的程度看 估计有一周了
[04:25] That matches the date on the first parking ticket. 与第一张罚单的时间吻合
[04:27] Preliminary cause of death indicates asphyxiation, 初步诊断 死因是窒息
[04:30] But I’ll run toxicology just in case. 但我会做个毒性测验以防出错
[04:32] That bag’s pretty thin. Why wouldn’t he just rip it off? 塑料袋这么薄 为什么不扯破它
[04:36] – He must’ve been restrained. – That’s only half the story. -肯定是被绑住了 -不只是这样
[04:40] His fingernails were removed. 他的手指甲被拔掉了
[04:42] And each finger presents signs 而且在死之前
[04:44] Of having been broken premortem. 每根手指都被折断了
[04:46] Broken? 折断了
[04:47] If I had to guess, I’d say our doctor was tortured 如果我没猜错 这医生死前
[04:49] Before he was killed. 被狠狠的折磨过
[05:06] His fiance Courtney Morantz. 这是他未婚妻考特妮·莫兰兹
[05:08] She reported him missing a week ago. 一周前报警说他失踪了
[05:11] – C.S.U. have any luck with the car? – They’re running prints, testing fibers. -鉴证科在车里有发现吗 -在查指纹 检验纤维
[05:14] We should have results by tomorrow. 明天应该就能拿到结果
[05:15] All right, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[05:21] Ms. Morantz, I’m Kate Beckett. 莫兰兹小姐 我是凯特·贝克特
[05:24] I’m the detective working on your fiance’s case.. 负责你未婚夫凶案的探长
[05:25] I’m very sorry about your loss. 对于你的遭遇我深感遗憾
[05:28] I was wondering if I could take a moment of your time. 能否占用你一点时间
[05:31] I knew it. 我就知道
[05:33] When he didn’t come home, I just felt it. 他没有回家 我就有预感要出事
[05:36] How long were you engaged? 你们订婚多久了
[05:38] Almost a year. 快一年了
[05:39] We were gonna get married next month, at the Gardens. 本来准备下个月结婚 在花园酒店
[05:44] What did they want, money? 凶手要什么 钱吗
[05:45] It doesn’t appear to be a robbery. 看上去不像是劫杀
[05:48] Then why? 那是为什么
[05:50] Was Josh involved in anything that might’ve brought him 乔什有没有做什么事
[05:52] – Into contact with criminal elements? – No. No, not my josh. -以至于招来杀身之祸 -没有 乔什不会的
[05:56] That’s just not who he was. 他不是这种人
[05:58] On the day he disappeared, 他失踪的那天
[05:58] – Did you notice anything different about him? – Uh, different? -有发现他有何异常吗 -异常
[06:02] Did he seem worried or scared or distracted? 他有没有显得担心 害怕或是心烦意乱
[06:06] He was fine. 他很正常
[06:07] I mean, we were gonna meet, 我们约好要见面
[06:09] Because we were gonna go taste some cakes. 准备一起去尝一尝结婚蛋糕
[06:13] When he didn’t show, I called the office 结果他没出现 我就打电话到他办公室
[06:16] And they said he’d left, so I called his cell phone, 他们说他走了 我就打他手机
[06:18] – But he didn’t pick up. – If his office was in midtown, -但是他没接 -他办公室在市中心
[06:21] Do you have any idea 你知不知道
[06:22] – Why his car would be found on 133rd street? – 133rd street? -他的车为何停在133号大街 -133号大街
[06:27] He’d never go that far north. 他从不往北跑那么远
[06:28] He always took the midtown tunnel to the L.I.E. 他总是走市中心的隧道 再上长岛高速
[06:31] And if he was gonna be late, he’d call. 而且要是他迟到了 会打电话告诉我
[06:35] He’d always call. 他总会打电话给我
[06:37] He’d always let me know. 总是让我知道
[06:43] – Anything on the canvass? – Nada. -查访有收获吗 -没有
[06:45] Locals only remember seeing the car after the tickets. 周围居民只记得开罚单之后见过那车
[06:47] No security cameras on the street. 那条街上没有监控摄像头
[06:49] Fiance’s story checks out. 未婚妻说的话都属实
[06:51] Cake shop confirms she was there waiting. 蛋糕店证实她当时在那里等
[06:52] Heading to meet his fiance at a cake shop in Great Neck, 他要去格雷特内克的蛋糕店见未婚妻
[06:55] How’d he wind up dead on a street in Harlem? 怎么就死在了哈林区的街上
[06:57] Well, maybe he had secrets even his fiance didn’t know about. 也许他有些秘密连她未婚妻都不知道
[07:00] Like maybe he secretly made a living out of 比如他可能偷偷利用自己的技术
[07:02] Using his surgeon skills to harvest organs off of tourists 偷走游客的器官
[07:05] For the black market organ trade. 再卖到黑市上
[07:07] Whoa, that was a good one. I’m writing that down. 这素材不错 我要写下来
[07:10] So instead of making up stories, 不要像他这样编故事
[07:12] We are going to establish a timeline. 我们开始整理时间线吧
[07:15] When did he get his first ticket? 什么时候开的第一张罚单
[07:16] – Last Wednesday morning. – Okay, so you guys go to the midtown garage -上周三早上 -好 你们去市中心
[07:19] Where he kept his car, and we’ll hit his office. 他放车的车库看看 我们去他办公室
[07:21] – Cool. – Okay. -行 -好的
[07:24] Hey, can I ask you something? 问你件事行吗
[07:26] Since when do you ask permission to ask questions? 什么时候你问问题还要求许可了
[07:29] It’s about your mother’s case. 是关于你母亲的案子
[07:33] Have you ever thought about…reopening it? 你有没有想过 重新开始调查
[07:38] What are you doing? 你想干什么
[07:40] – Nothing. I just thought if we worked together – No. -没什么 我是想如果一起调查 -不行
[07:44] I have resources. 我有办法
[07:45] Castle, you touch my mom’s case, 卡塞尔 你要是再敢碰我母亲的案子
[07:48] And you and I are done. 我们就此结束
[07:51] Do you understand? 明白吗
[07:54] Okay. 明白
[08:01] Why don’t you want to investigate it? 你为什么不想查
[08:07] Same reason 道理一样
[08:08] A recovering alcoholic doesn’t drink. 戒酒了就不再沾
[08:12] You don’t think I haven’t been down there? 你以为我没去过档案室吗
[08:13] You don’t think 你不知道
[08:14] I haven’t memorized every line in that file? 我把那份档案的每句话都背下来了吗
[08:17] My first three years on the force, 入警局的头三年
[08:20] Every off-Duty moment was spent looking 不当班的时候我一直在检查
[08:22] For something someone missed. 是否有被忽略的线索
[08:26] It took me a year of therapy to realize 我做了一年的心理治疗才明白
[08:27] If I didn’t let it go, it was gonna destroy me. 要是我不放手的话 这案子会毁了我
[08:30] And so I let it go. 所以我放手了
[08:42] Sorry. 对不起
[08:43] I didn’t know. 之前我不知道
[08:45] Yeah, well now you do. 是啊 现在你知道了吧
[09:05] Well, this must be the place. 就是这里
[09:09] What is it with men and boobs, anyway? 男人和胸部是什么关系呢
[09:10] It’s biological. We can’t help it. 生理反应 无法克制
[09:12] But doesn’t it bother you 难道你没觉得
[09:13] That they’re so obviously not real? 那对显然不是真的吗
[09:16] Santa’s not real. 圣诞老人不是真的
[09:18] We still love opening his presents. 但是我们都喜欢他的礼物
[09:20] It wasn’t like him to disappear. 他不太可能失踪
[09:23] I think that, deep down, we all knew that, um, 我觉得内心深处我们都知道
[09:26] That something was wrong. 出事了
[09:27] – Did he seem agitated at all? – No, I mean, it was pretty much business as usual. -他有没有显出焦躁 -没有 跟往常一样
[09:31] Except for the wedding. 除了婚礼
[09:33] We were trying to clear his schedule for the honeymoon. 我们尽量帮他空出时间让他去度蜜月
[09:35] When was the last time you saw him? 你们最后一次见到他是什么时候
[09:37] Last Tuesday. He was on his way to meet his fiance. 上周二 他正要去见他未婚妻
[09:40] What time did he leave the office? 什么时候离开办公室
[09:42] – Around 5:30. – Yeah. -大概五点半 -是的
[09:43] When I called at 6:00, he was fine. 我六点钟打电话给他 还好好的
[09:45] – He said he was in traffic at the tunnel. – He’d left Manhattan then. -他说隧道里堵车 -就是说他离开了曼哈顿
[09:50] Why would he come back? 为什么又回来呢
[09:53] Did Dr. Leeds have any enemies, 利兹医生有仇人吗
[09:55] Anyone that he had operated on who had had complications 有没有对他的手术导致并发症
[09:58] Or a bad experience? 或者失败手术的病人
[09:59] None of his patients had complications. 他的病人从没有过并发症
[10:02] That doesn’t mean that they were always happy. 那也不能说明病人都开心
[10:05] Cosmetic surgery is about self-image. 整形手术关乎自我形象
[10:07] For some people, it changes their lives. 对某些人来说 这能改变他们一生
[10:08] For others, nothing’s ever enough. 对于另一些人 怎么做都不够
[10:11] Did any of his patients ever threaten him? 有没有病人曾威胁过他
[10:13] One. Jacey Goldberg. 有一个 叫杰西·戈德伯格
[10:16] She was a patient of Dr. Leeds until about three months ago. 她曾是利兹医生的病人 直到三个月前
[10:19] – What happened? – She wanted a face-Lift. -出什么事了 -她要做面部拉皮手术
[10:22] – So? – So she already had three, -又怎样呢 -她做过三次这种手术
[10:24] And Dr. Leeds refused to perform the operation. 利兹医生不愿再给她做
[10:27] – So what’d she do? – She sued him. -那么她怎么办呢 -控告他
[10:30] It was thrown out of court, of course. 当然案子被驳回
[10:32] That’s when the threats started. 接着恐吓就开始了
[10:40] At the very least, she should be arrested 至少 以触犯自然法则之名
[10:42] For violating the laws of nature. 逮捕她
[10:43] Check this out- Jacey Goldberg’s husband Jack 杰茜·戈德伯格的丈夫杰克
[10:46] Had her committed to Bellevue a month ago 一个月前将妻子委托给贝尔维尤
[10:48] For psychiatric treatment for her little obsession. 为她的整容成瘾做精神治疗
[10:51] Guess who testified in support of her commitment? 猜猜谁证明她需要治疗
[10:53] Dr. Joshua Leeds. 乔舒亚·利兹医生
[10:55] Mandatory 1- month treatment program 一个月强制治疗计划
[10:57] She was released last week. 她上周出院
[10:58] 3 days before our doctor missing 就在医生失踪前3天
[11:00] Mentally unstable plastic surgery chick. 精神有问题的整形狂人
[11:02] That is way better than harvesting organs. Get her in here. 比器官买卖强多了 让她来一趟
[11:08] Look at her. 瞧瞧她
[11:11] – How can anyone do that to themselves? -Right? -谁会这样作践自己 -没错
[11:14] It’s like she escaped from “the island of Dr. Moreau.” 她像是从《冲出人魔岛》逃出生天
[11:16] Come on, guys, she’s not an animal. She’s a human being. 得了 她不是动物 她是个人
[11:19] Yeah, I know, but… 我知道 但
[11:21] Wait, are you being sincere or quoting “the elephant man”? 你认真的 还是引用《象人》[电影主角是畸形人]的台词
[11:24] Oh. Saucy. 真粗俗
[11:28] Mrs. Goldberg, I’m detective Beckett. 戈德伯格夫人 我是贝克特探员
[11:31] This is Richard Castle, a consultant with the department 这是理查德·卡塞尔顾问
[11:32] What’s this all about, detective? 这是怎么回事 探长
[11:35] Mrs. Goldberg, are you familiar with a plastic surgeon 戈德伯格夫人 你认识一位整容医生
[11:38] Named Dr. Joshua Leeds? 乔舒亚·利兹
[11:40] Yes. 是的
[11:41] – You recently sued him for malpractice. – That’s correct. -你最近起诉他失职 -没错
[11:44] “For refusing to perform elective cosmetic surgery, “拒绝做可选性整容手术
[11:46] “specifically a face-lift, facial implants And liposuction.” “尤其是面部拉皮 植入和抽脂”
[11:49] I can assure you, each procedure was medically necessary. 我可以保证 每一项都是医学必须的
[11:54] Dr. Leeds didn’t seem to think so. 利兹医生却不这样认为
[11:56] That arrogant bastard thought he can play God 那自大的混蛋以为自己是上帝
[11:58] Well, if you wanted the surgery so badly, 既然这么想整容
[12:00] Why didn’t you just see another lips? 为什么不整整你的嘴唇
[12:02] Doc-doctor. 看其他医生
[12:04] Because I wanted the best. 因为我要最好的医生
[12:06] Who is he to deny me the best? 却拒绝给我最好的手术
[12:09] So you threaten to ruin him 因此你威胁要毁了他
[12:11] Why does he get to tell me what I can and cannot do? 他凭什么替我决定一切
[12:14] Why does he get to decide what I look 又凭什么决定我的容貌
[12:16] Is that why you killed him? 这就是你杀他的动机
[12:18] – What? – Dr. Leeds was murdered last week. -什么 -利兹医生上周被杀了
[12:21] – Murdered? – A couple of days after you were released -谋杀 -就在你精神治疗
[12:24] From the psychiatric treatment facility 出院后的几天
[12:25] That Leeds helped commit you to. 利兹医生让你去的治疗
[12:27] That’s motive and opportunity, counselor. 这就是作案动机和时机 顾问
[12:30] I said I’d ruin him, not kill him. Big difference. 我说过毁了他 不是杀他 区别大着呢
[12:33] Then I suppose you won’t mind telling me 我想你愿意告诉我
[12:34] Where you were last Tuesday night. 上周二晚上去了哪里
[12:40] So where was she? 她当时在哪里
[12:42] She was…in the hospital. 她在医院
[12:44] – Getting more surgery? – Yep. -又做整容手术 -没错
[12:47] What’s she got left to operate on? 她还剩下什么地方没整
[12:49] – Oh, no. – Oh, yes. -不是吧 -就是
[12:51] Seriously? What could they possibly do down there? 认真的 他们还能整成什么样
[12:53] Well, apparently, quite a lot. Ugh. 明显还有很多
[12:57] But if Leeds had a reputation of turning people away, 如果利兹出了名经常拒绝手术
[12:59] Maybe there’s someone else out there he pissed off. 也许他还惹毛过其他人
[13:01] Yeah, Esposito and Ryan are looking through the patient list, 埃斯波西托和莱恩在检查病人名单
[13:03] But the C.S.U. Came back clean from the car. 但鉴证组没在车上发现什么线索
[13:06] It would be almost impossible for a run-of-the-mill 普通仇杀不可能
[13:08] Revenge murderer to be that invisible. 做的这么干净
[13:09] – You thinking it’s professional? – I don’t know. -你认为是职业杀手干的 -不知道
[13:11] Mrs. Goldberg had enough money to pay someone to do it, 戈德伯格夫人有钱雇凶
[13:14] Then her surgery is a pretty convenient alibi. 但她的手术却是完美的不在场证据
[13:16] But torture and suffocation? That doesn’t seem like the work 但折磨后闷死 却不像是50岁
[13:19] Of a disgruntled trophy wife turning 50. 生活不顺的主妇行事作风
[13:21] A surgeon with a broken finger says someone sending a message. 断指的医生 有人在传递信息
[13:33] What do you think? 怎么样
[13:35] You look beautiful. 你很美
[13:36] Dad, you say that about every dress. 爸爸 每条裙子你都这样说
[13:38] Don’t you think this makes my skin look pasty? 不觉得这显得我很苍白吗
[13:41] Sweetheart, I want you to know, 甜心 只想让你知道
[13:42] No matter how you think you look, 无论你觉得怎样
[13:44] You are perfect exactly the way you are. 你本来就很美
[13:47] You’re not helping. 一点忙也帮不上
[13:48] – Oh, god. No. Hideous. – Thank you. -天啊 真难看 -谢谢
[13:51] Here. Try this. 试试这条
[13:54] All right. Good color for you. 颜色很称你
[13:58] – What are you doing? – What? -你在做什么 -什么
[14:01] “you look hideous” Are you trying to give her body-image issues? “真难看” 你想造成她的自我形象问题吗
[14:04] Oh news flash, she already have body-image issue 真过时 她已经有自我形象问题了
[14:06] It’s an intrinsic part of being a woman. 每个女人都有这样的问题
[14:08] Every woman in the world 世上的每个女人
[14:09] Has some part of herself that she absolutely hates. 总会讨厌身体的某一部分
[14:11] Her hands are too small, her feet are too big, 手太小 脚太大
[14:14] Her hair’s too straight, too curly, her ears stick out, 头发太直 太卷 耳朵突出来
[14:17] Her-oh, god- her butt’s too flat, 她的屁股太扁了
[14:20] Her nose is too big, and, you know, 鼻子太大
[14:22] Nothing you can say will change how we feel. 你所说的 并不能改变我们的感受
[14:25] What men don’t understand is, the right clothes, 男人不明白的是 合身的衣服
[14:29] The right shoes, the right makeup just- 合穿的鞋子 得体的妆容
[14:31] It-it hides the flaws we think we have. 很好地遮盖了我们认为难看的瑕疵
[14:34] They make us look beautiful to ourselves. 让我们觉得自己漂亮
[14:37] That’s what makes us look beautiful to others. 也让他人觉得我们漂亮
[14:41] Used to be… 曾几何时
[14:43] All she needed to feel beautiful 让她美丽动人的
[14:45] Was a pink tutu and a plastic tiara. 是粉色芭蕾舞裙和塑料皇冠
[14:47] We spend our whole lives trying to feel that way again. 我们穷其一生都想重温这种感觉
[15:01] What do you think? 觉得怎样
[15:04] I think it’s you. 就是你了
[15:10] Staff just went through all the files. 翻看了所有的档案
[15:12] No other red flags. Any dark secrets in here? 没有危险人物 你查到什么秘密吗
[15:15] Yeah… Dr. Leeds had a weakness. 有 利兹医生有个弱点
[15:19] Energy bars. 能量棒
[15:21] He volunteered at doctors international, 他是国际医生协会的自愿者
[15:23] Did pro bono work. The guy’s a boy scout. 作公益事业 这家伙是个童子军
[15:25] Hell, he didn’t even have any porn on his computer. 他电脑里甚至没有A片
[15:26] That’s weird. 真奇怪
[15:27] I know. You know what he had in his locked desk drawer? 没错 知道他上锁抽屉有什么吗
[15:29] ?? Scotch 中文字幕
[15:31] Checkbook. The guy locked up his checkbook. 支票本 抽屉里锁的是支票本
[15:35] – What about these folders? – Wedding stuff- -这些文件夹是什么 -婚礼资料
[15:38] Tux deposits, catering invoices. 礼服订金 酒席发票
[15:41] Maybe some angry couple killed him 也许是疯狂的夫妇
[15:42] For their wedding venue, hmm? 为了婚礼地点才杀了他
[15:44] It’s as good a theory as any. 推理的不错
[15:49] These aren’t all wedding files. 这些不全是婚礼资料
[15:56] That’s odd. 奇怪
[15:58] All the patient information is blacked out. 病人的信息都被隐去
[16:01] Maybe Dr. Leeds has a secret after all. 也许利兹医生终究有自己的小秘密
[16:07] It’s his handwriting, but… 是他的笔迹 但
[16:09] I’ve never seen this file before. 我从未见过这个档案
[16:11] Can you identify that patient? 你知道这病人是谁吗
[16:13] Not from his notes. 这里没写
[16:15] Just that it was a male, 55 years old. 只说明是个男性 55岁
[16:17] How about this kind of procedure? 这个程序是怎么回事
[16:20] This is impossible. I’m his primary nurse. 这不可能 我是他的护士长
[16:23] I run his surgical team. He never operates without me. 我管理手术小组 没有我他不能做手术
[16:26] Apparently, he did. 显然 他做了手术
[16:28] Mario, check on Dr. Leeds’ calendar. 马里奥 查查利兹医生的日程
[16:30] What do you have for march 18th? 3月18号的安排
[16:34] He… Was supposed to be down at mercy 他应该去墨西
[16:37] Attending a panel on reconstructive surgery. 出席整形外科的专家组会
[16:42] Why would he lie? 他为什么撒谎
[16:44] Why would he operate without me? 没有我 他怎么做了手术
[16:46] According to the hospital, the procedure lasted nine hours. 据医院说 手术进行了9个小时
[16:49] Neither the assisting nor the anesthesiologist were with the hospital. 助手和麻醉师都不是医院的人
[16:52] Both were brought in by Dr. Leeds. 都是利兹医生带来的人
[16:53] Neither of his regulars. 可也不是他自己的人
[16:56] A 9-hour mystery operation 9小时神秘的手术
[16:57] He didn’t want his own people to know about. 他不想自己人知道
[16:59] The hospital must’ve had some record of the patient. 医院肯定有病人的记录
[17:01] Get this-the hospital can’t find the file. 医院找不到记录
[17:04] -It’s like it never happened. -Who did you talk to? -好像没发生过一样 -你问的是谁
[17:06] – Patient information. – Well…that was your first mistake. -病人资料处 -那你错了
[17:09] If you want to find someone at a hospital who had a treatment there 想在医院里找个病人
[17:11] There’s only one department 只有一个部门
[17:13] To go to where nothing ever falls through the cracks. 什么资料也跑不了
[17:17] Billing. 收费处
[17:19] Someone had to pay for it, right? 总得有人买单
[17:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:34] No, I appreciate it. 不 非常感谢
[17:37] Well, it looks like our mystery patient’s hospital bills 看来我们神秘病人的账单
[17:39] – Were paid promptly and in full. -By whom? -已经迅速付清了 -谁付的
[17:42] Wire transfer. Esposito. Yeah. 电汇 埃斯波西托
[17:45] – See what you can find on this account number. – All right. -查查这个帐号 -好的
[17:47] – So did Alexis find a dress yet? – Yeah. A cute one, too. -阿丽克西斯挑到礼服了吗 -很可爱
[17:52] Boy. I can’t believe my little girl’s going to prom. 天 真不敢相信我女儿要参加舞会了
[17:55] My only comfort now is the long-standing tradition of torturing the boyfriend 我唯一的安慰 是折磨女儿男友的传统
[17:58] What do you mean? 什么意思
[18:01] You know, the time-honored hazing that goes on 当我和他单独相处时
[18:03] In those few moments we share where he and I are alone 等我女儿下楼的那一刻
[18:06] Just before my daughter descends the stairs. 我就可以好好折磨那小子
[18:09] I remember the terror of meeting my date’s old man. 我记得和我女友老爸见面时的恐惧
[18:11] – What did he do? – Checked my wallet for condoms, -他怎么做 -没收我钱包里的套套
[18:13] Showed me his gun collection. 向我展示他的手枪收藏
[18:15] My hands were shaking so bad, I could barely put corsage on 我的手抖的厉害 连胸花都戴不好
[18:18] What’d your dad do? 你爸又怎么做
[18:20] I… I don’t know. I was in my room. 我不知道 我当时在房里
[18:23] How was your date when you finally came out 当你出现后 你的男友怎样
[18:27] You know what. Now that you mention it, he looked terrified. 经你提起 他好像挺害怕的
[18:30] And this whole time, I thought he was scared of me. 我一直以为他怕我
[18:32] Nope. And now it’s my turn. 不是 现在到我出手了
[18:34] What are you planning? 你打算怎么做
[18:36] Something be fitting name the Castle. 符合我卡塞尔风格的事
[18:40] Yo, you’re never gonna believe this. 你们一定不会相信的
[18:41] -What’d you find? -That account the money was wired from? -发现什么 -猜猜看汇款帐号
[18:44] It belongs to the U.S. Attorney’s office. 来自美国司法部
[18:46] Whatever the procedure was, uncle Sam paid for it. 不知道是什么手术 是政府买单
[18:49] I guess we can rule out boob job. 肯定不是隆胸手术
[18:51] Why would the D.O.J. pay for a cosmetic procedure? 为什么司法部要为整容手术买单呢
[18:53] There’s only one reason- to change someone’s identity. 唯一原因 替某人改头换面
[18:57] So you think the guy was in witness protection? 你觉得神秘人是受保护证人
[18:59] If Dr. Leeds was tortured, I think our killer is trying to find this guy. 利兹医生受折磨而死 凶手要找神秘人
[19:01] Then we better find him first. 那我们要抢先找到他
[19:03] How do you find someone who’s in witness protection? 你怎么找受保护证人
[19:07] We ask the people who were protecting him 问保护他的人
[19:10] Ask “hard candy”? Good luck. 问“硬糖” 祝你好运
[19:12] Hard-hard candy? “硬糖”是谁
[19:14] Assistant U.S. Attorney Candace Robinson. 坎迪斯·罗宾逊 联邦助理检察长
[19:16] She makes mobsters cry. 让歹徒大哭的人
[19:18] I’m sorry, detective, but you must know that 抱歉 探长 但你知道
[19:20] Information on a protected witness is confidential. 受保护证人的资料是绝密的
[19:22] Whether or not you have proof that we employed Dr. Leeds 就算你有我们雇佣利兹医生的证据
[19:25] Or whether or not you have proof that an operation to pay 也就算你们有动手术的证据
[19:27] Is irrelevant. 都与我无关
[19:30] Not to my victim it’s not. 与我的受害人有关
[19:33] Not to his family 与他的家人有关
[19:34] And certainly not to his fiance. 与他的未婚妻有关
[19:36] They were planning a life together that they will never have. 他们打算厮守终生 但已经没有机会
[19:40] Look, I am not unsympathetic to your situation, 我很同情你的处境
[19:42] But we all have our jobs to do. 但我们都有自己的本职工作
[19:45] Ms. Robinson, doesn’t it matter to you 罗宾逊小姐
[19:47] That the man that you employed was killed 你雇的医生被杀了
[19:49] And whoever murdered him might be looking for your witness? 凶手很可能在找你的证人
[19:53] Detective, 探长
[19:54] You are asking me to expose a witness 你想我透露的是
[19:56] During an ongoing federal investigation, 一个正在接受联邦调查的证人
[19:58] And I am telling you, that is not going to happen. 告诉你 这是不可能的
[20:01] So what now? This witness of theirs is key. 现在怎么办 这个证人是关键
[20:04] Without knowing who he is 不知道证人身份
[20:05] Or who’s after him, 也不知道谁在追杀他
[20:06] There’s no way of getting to the next step. 无法安排下一步行动
[20:07] There’s another way 还有个办法
[20:09] – We could figure out who that witness is. – Yeah? How? -能确定证人身份 -可以吗 怎么做
[20:12] Candace Robinson’s office deals almost exclusively 坎迪斯·罗宾逊办公室几乎只负责
[20:14] – With organized crime. – So? -有组织罪案 -所以呢
[20:16] So what if we ask the other side? 如果问问对方呢
[20:18] You want to ask the mob who the witness is? 你想问黑社会谁是证人
[20:20] Clearly, they already know who he is 他们显然知道他是谁
[20:22] If they’re trying to kill him. 要不怎么追杀他
[20:23] Like you said, he’s got to be a significant witness 正如你所言 他肯定是要案的
[20:25] – In a pretty big case. – So what do we do, hop in the car, -重要证人 -那怎么做 跳上车
[20:27] Drive down to the bada bing? 直接开到巴达冰[电影《黑道家族》中脱衣舞俱乐部]
[20:28] I know a guy. He owes me a favor. 我认识个家伙 他欠我一个人情
[20:30] You “know a guy”? What is this, a Mamet play? 你”认识个家伙” 你以为这是梅特的戏吗
[20:32] From the early days of Derrick storm. 德里克·斯道姆年轻的时候
[20:35] He’s a capo with one of the families. 他就是黑道家族的首领
[20:37] – He’s actually pretty nice. – For a criminal. -其实他人挺好的 -你在说犯罪分子
[20:39] I’m just saying, maybe he knows something. 我就是说 也许他知道什么呢
[20:41] Maybe he can tell us something the feds won’t. 他的料连联邦探员都未必知道
[20:44] I keep forgetting you read plays. 我总是忘记你常读戏剧
[21:03] I’m-I’m a friend! 我不是坏人 是朋友
[21:05] I’m a friend. Sal? 是朋友 萨尔
[21:07] Take him out back. Kill him. 从后面带出去 解决掉
[21:10] Sal, whoa! Oh! Sal! Whoa, you’re go- 萨尔 你不会
[21:13] It’s…it’s me, buddy. 是我 哥们儿
[21:14] Vito! Vito, wait! Vito, wait! 等等 维托
[21:15] Hold up. I was just messing with him. 等等 就是给他个警告
[21:20] Sorry, man. 抱歉 兄弟
[21:24] Not funny, Sal. 萨尔 这可不好笑
[21:25] Oh, you’re right. No, it wasn’t funny. 说得对 不好笑
[21:27] It was frickin’ hilarious! 是极度好笑
[21:30] Richard frickin’ Castle- 理查德·卡塞尔
[21:32] Master of the macabre. Ha. 恐怖大师
[21:35] What brings you down off your cloud of money? 什么风把你带来寒舍了
[21:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:43] The guy you’re talkin’ about- 你说的那家伙
[21:45] He worked for the Spolano family. 在斯普拉诺家手下做事
[21:47] Jimmy “the rat” Moran. He was an underboss. 老鼠吉米·莫然 是二当家
[21:50] He was a favorite of the old man’s, but he got 老头最器重他 但是
[21:52] Squeezed out by junior when the old man bit it. 老头下台后 他被少爷排挤
[21:55] Rumor has it that he turned state’s a few months ago, 传闻说几个月前他咸鱼翻身
[21:58] And the Spolanos are running scared. 斯普拉诺家惊慌失措
[22:00] Apparently, Moran’s got it all- Bills of lading, calendars, 莫然似乎手握装载账单 日历
[22:04] Ledgers, the whole shooting match. 账簿 什么都有
[22:05] Enough to take down all the top guys. 足够把老大们都拉下水
[22:07] Well, no wonder he wanted to change his face. 难怪他要改头换面
[22:10] Hey, if they got to the surgeon, 不过 既然他们已经找到了医生
[22:11] It’s only a matter of time before they get to him. 找到他是早晚的问题
[22:14] – When I wrote “Storm Warning” – Oh, I love that book. -写《斯道姆之警告》时 -爱死那本书了
[22:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:18] You told me that certain mob hit men 你说过某些职业杀手
[22:20] – Have signature styles or weapons. – That’s right. -有标志性的杀人手法或武器 -没错
[22:23] Okay, well, this killer used a plastic bag with duct tape 这个杀手用塑料袋和喉管胶布
[22:26] To suffocate his victim. 使死者窒息而亡
[22:27] Does that sound like anyone you know? 听说过这样的杀手吗
[22:29] You’d have to ask the Spolanos about that one. 这点你得问斯普拉诺家的人了
[22:31] Yeah, I don’t think they’d like that. 不过我觉得他们不会说的
[22:34] Heh. Probably not. 的确
[22:35] – I bet you I know somebody else who might know. – Who? -但你肯定认识其他知道答案的人 -谁
[22:38] Jimmy the rat. 老鼠吉米
[22:43] Jimmy “the rat” Moran, A.K.A. Jimmy pretty. 老鼠吉米·莫然 警方重点对象
[22:45] He’s been linked to gambling, loan sharking 他曾涉及赌博 放高利贷
[22:48] And extortion schemes. 以及勒索
[22:49] You know, you want a guy to be loyal, 想要手下忠诚
[22:51] You probably shouldn’t nickname him “the rat.” 就不该给他取老鼠这个绰号
[22:52] Okay, let’s start off by digging up 我们从斯普拉诺家族
[22:54] All known associates of the Spolano family. 已知关系人着手调查
[22:56] Yeah, sure, and while we’re at it, 当然 查案时
[22:58] We’ll just bang our heads against a brick wall, 我们直接拿头撞墙
[22:59] You know, just for fun. 多好玩
[23:01] Professional hits are the hardest to close. 职业杀手根本难以接近
[23:03] Because of the anonymous nature of the murders, the usual rules 因为凶手匿名
[23:06] Like motive and relationship to victim don’t apply. 从动机和关系着手并不起作用
[23:09] We need to talk to Moran. Gotta see what he knows. 审问莫然 看他知道些什么
[23:15] What makes you think your friend “hard candy” 何以确信”硬糖”朋友
[23:16] Is going to cooperate with you now? 会和警方合作呢
[23:18] You have your sources. I have mine. 你有线人 我也有
[23:20] Oh, it’s not your ex-boyfriend, is it? 是前任男友 对吗
[23:22] Mr. FBI-Tall, brooding and judgmental? 联邦探员 高大爱沉思 冲动武断
[23:25] – Why, yes, in fact, it is. Is that a problem? – No. Not for me. -算是事实 有问题吗 -我没问题
[23:28] But then again, I’m not the one 说起来 他又不是
[23:30] He’s trying to get back together with. 来找我复合
[23:45] Well, this is a nice surprise. 真是美妙的惊喜
[23:47] Yeah? Hopefully, this is a nice surprise as well. 是吗 希望这也是美妙的惊喜
[23:52] Sprinkles. Am I really that predictable? 思缤客[著名蛋糕店] 我真的是一成不变
[23:54] Well, maybe I just know you too well. 我就是太了解你
[23:57] I mean, we did date once. 毕竟我们约会过
[24:01] Oh, no, thanks. I don’t eat sprinkles anymore. 不 谢了 早不吃思缤客了
[24:06] Right. 也对
[24:07] So, Kate, is this the part where you 凯特 你这样
[24:10] Ask me to bend the rules to help you on your case? 放弃原则 是有案子要我帮忙吗
[24:14] Am I really that predictable? 我太一成不变了吗
[24:16] Maybe I just know you too well. 我就是太了解你了
[24:21] What do you need? 需要我做什么
[24:23] I wanna talk to Jimmy Moran. 我想审问吉米·莫然
[24:26] Jimmy Moran the mobster? 那个黑社会 吉米·莫然
[24:30] What makes you think I can help with that? 为何觉得我能帮得了
[24:32] The FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office 联调局和司法部
[24:34] – Have him in witness protection. – And you know this how? -正对他进行证人保护 -你从何而知
[24:38] Word on the street. 流言蜚语
[24:41] Look, even if it’s true, 就算是真的
[24:44] I don’t work organized crime cases. 有组织犯罪不在我的职责范围
[24:46] Oh, come on, will, you and I both know how this works. 威尔 你和我都知道是怎么操作
[24:49] You reach out to the agent in charge, 你去找负责的探员
[24:50] He talks to the A.U.S.A. Running the case, 他去找负责此案的司法部助理检察官
[24:53] – And then I get to talk to Jimmy Moran. – And I do this for you why? -那我就能审吉米·莫然了 -我为何要帮你
[24:58] All right, let me put this another way. 那我这么说好了
[25:01] The Spolanos know 斯普拉诺家族已经知道
[25:02] That jimmy is cooperating with the government. 吉米在和警方合作
[25:04] We know that they want him dead 我们知道他们在追杀他
[25:06] Because they murdered the surgeon 是因为他们杀了你们
[25:07] You feds hired to change his face. 雇来帮他整容的医生
[25:09] You guys put that doctor in harm’s way, 是你们让医生丧命黄泉
[25:11] So you’re doing it for him, not for me. 你这么做只为他 而非我
[25:21] This is it. Don’t be nervous. 是时候了 别紧张
[25:28] Dad! No! No severed heads. 老爸 别拿假人头吓唬他
[25:31] That’s-I- It’s time-Honored. 自古就是这种规矩
[25:33] No! Richard. .. Really. 别这样 理查德
[25:35] Take it off. Come on. 别这样 拜托了
[25:39] Fine. 遵命
[25:50] Hi. 晚上好
[25:51] Hi. Wow, you look, uh, 晚上好 你今晚
[25:54] Really nice. 美极了
[25:56] Thanks. You, too. 谢谢 你也很帅
[25:57] – Baby, find the lens. – Dad. -女儿 看镜头 -老爸
[25:59] Shh. Pretend I’m not here. 嘘 假装我不在
[26:01] Uh, dad, gram, this is Owen. 爸爸 奶奶 这位是欧文
[26:03] -Hi.- Delighted. -您好 -很高兴见到你
[26:05] – Hi. – Hi. A pleasure. -您好 -你好 很高兴见面
[26:07] Oh, don’t they look adorable? And… A corsage. 看这对多配 还有花环
[26:11] Oh, uh, here. It, uh, it goes on your wrist. 在这儿 戴在手腕上
[26:14] Oh, okay. Oh, thanks. 好了 谢谢
[26:16] It’s beautiful. 真漂亮
[26:18] – Uh, ready? – Yeah. -好了吗 -好了
[26:19] – Yeah, okay. – Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait. -好的 -等等等等
[26:21] Whoa, that’s it? I don’t even get a chance to ask him 就走了吗 我还没问问
[26:23] – If he’s killed a man? – Dad, he hasn’t, but I might. -他是否杀过人 -爸爸他没有 但我可能有
[26:27] All right, get outta here. Don’t do anything I would do. 好 去吧 别做我想做的事
[26:29] Bye! Enjoy yourselves. 再见 玩得开心点
[26:31] Have fun! Good-Bye! 好好玩 再见
[26:37] My little girl- She’s all grown-Up. 宝贝女儿 真的长大了
[26:39] Yeah, well, at least one of you is. Uh… 是 你们俩至少有一个长大了
[26:42] – A severed head? – Ooh, I was just getting started, too. -假人头 -我可是刚开始呢
[26:44] I was gonna break into my Chris Walken. 我刚准备模仿克里斯·沃肯[著名演员]
[26:47] Whoa. Tell me, little man… 年轻人 告诉我
[26:49] – Have you ever been to prison? – Very funny, very funny. -你是否坐过牢 -很好 很有意思
[26:53] But leave the acting to me, honey. 不过 亲爱的 演戏还是交给我
[26:56] Hi. Detective Beckett. 晚上好 贝克特探长
[26:58] I’m so glad you called. Regale me. 很高兴你打电话给我 受宠若惊
[27:02] Castle? 卡塞尔
[27:02] – My Chris Walken. What do you think? – Uh…Needs work. -模仿克里斯·沃肯 觉得怎么样 -还需磨练
[27:06] Well, in-In all fairness, part of it’s visual. 公平地说 还有部分你得看到
[27:08] Listen, Sorenson’s onboard. He pulled some strings 索伦森答应了 他找了关系
[27:10] And got someone at the U.S. Attorney’s office to cave. 在司法部找到人帮忙
[27:12] He’s gonna let you question Moran. 他要让你审问莫然
[27:14] But we gotta be there in an hour. Are you in? 但我们得一小时后出现 你来么
[27:15] Am I in? Is the pope catholic? 我来不来 教皇信天主教吗
[27:19] It’ll grow on you. 越来越爱你了
[27:21] Seriously, a parking garage? 说真的 在停车场吗
[27:24] What? 怎么了
[27:24] It’s…pretty cliche. 太老套了
[27:27] Yeah, well, no one said that the feds were original. 谁告诉你联调局不老套了
[27:30] Yeah, next thing you’ll tell me, 你的下句话就是
[27:31] They’ll be pulling up in a black suburban 他们停下一辆全黑越野车
[27:32] With tinted windows. 车窗贴着反光膜
[27:36] Oh, someone’s been watching 有人把布鲁克海默的
[27:38] Way too many Bruckheimer films. 电影看多了
[27:43] Five minutes, detective. That’s all you get. 探长 你只有五分钟
[27:45] The NYPD thanks you for your cooperation. 纽约警局感谢您的合作
[27:48] Want me to watch the monkey? 猴子要我看着吗
[27:50] – That’s okay. Monkey comes with me. – Suit yourself. -没关系 猴子跟我 -请自便
[27:54] Hey, I really like your car. It’s very nondescript. 我爱死你的车了 难以形容的车
[28:04] Mr. Moran, I’m detective Beckett. 莫然先生 我是贝克特探长
[28:06] This is Richard Castle. 这位是理查德·卡塞尔
[28:08] Richard Castle, like the novelist? 理查德·卡塞尔 和作家同名
[28:10] – Exactly like. – I thought you guys were cops. -正是在下 -你们不是警察吗
[28:13] He’s consulting on the case. 他是此案的顾问
[28:15] Well, look, I already told the feds everything I know. 我什么都告诉联调局了
[28:18] You want info on the Spolanos, ask them. 想要了解斯普拉诺家 问他们
[28:20] Actually, we’re not here about the Spolanos. 不过我们找你和斯普拉诺无关
[28:22] We’re here about Dr. Leeds, the man who operated on you. 是关于帮你做手术的利兹医生
[28:25] What about him? 他怎么了
[28:26] He was found murdered last week. 他上周被人杀害了
[28:27] Murdered? The doc was murdered? 被杀 医生被杀
[28:31] Asphyxiated. 窒息而死
[28:31] They duct taped a plastic bag over his head. 头部被用塑料袋蒙住后 贴上喉管胶布
[28:34] We believe the Spolanos may have been involved. 我们认为斯普拉诺可能与此有关
[28:36] “May have been”? 可能
[28:38] “May have been”?! 可能
[28:40] Given how Leeds was killed 鉴于利兹的死法
[28:41] And given your knowledge of the organization, 以及你对组织知之甚多
[28:43] We were hoping that you would be able to help identify the- 我们希望你能帮忙确认
[28:46] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[28:49] – Get me out of here! – We can help, Mr. Moran. -让我出去 -我们能帮你 莫然先生
[28:52] We can find the guys who did this, 我们能揪出凶手
[28:53] But you have to let me know if there was anyone 前提是你告诉我在斯普拉诺家族中
[28:55] In the Spolano family that kills this way. 谁会这么杀人
[28:57] Yeah, yeah, there is. Me. 有 正是我
[29:01] The duct tape, the bag- That was my M.O. 喉管胶布 塑料袋 正是我的办事手法
[29:03] Don’t you get it? They’re sending a message to me, 还不明白吗 他们是杀鸡儆猴
[29:06] And if they got to the doc… 他们连医生都找到了
[29:08] Take me back! Now! 带我回去 现在马上
[29:11] Hey, how’d it go? 怎么样
[29:13] Oh, do the words “unmitigated disaster” mean anything? 觉得彻底失败是什么意思
[29:16] What happened? 怎么了
[29:17] We scared a key witness in a huge federal case 我们吓到了联邦要案的重要证人
[29:19] So bad that now he won’t testify. – Oh, is that all? -现在他不愿意作证了 -就这些吗-
[29:23] Beckett. Just got a call from D.O.J. 贝克特 司法部刚刚打来电话
[29:25] – Sir, I can explain – No, no. It’s-It’s Sorenson. -长官 你听我解释 -不 是索伦森
[29:27] On the way back to the FBI safe house with Moran, 和莫然回联调局安全屋的路上
[29:30] Someone pulled up next to ’em and opened fire. 有车在他们旁边停下开火
[29:32] He was in the back with the witness. 他和证人坐在后座
[29:35] They were both been shot. 他们俩都中枪了
[29:47] Car was a late-model sedan with dealer plates. 新款轿车 牌照是车行的
[29:50] The guy pulls up at a light with a mask on, 等红灯时 带面罩的匪徒停车
[29:51] Blew the tires, starts shootin’ at the back of the vehicle. 打爆车胎 朝车后座开枪
[29:53] I thought the glass would be bulletproof. 我还以为装的是防弹玻璃
[29:56] They used cop killers- Teflon rounds. 他们用的是警察杀手 特氟龙子弹
[29:58] Went right through the door. 直接穿透车门
[30:01] He’s still in surgery. 他还在手术室
[30:04] Moran’s gonna be okay, though. 不过莫然没事
[30:12] You want to talk? 愿意聊聊吗
[30:13] There’s nothing to talk about. I’m the one who pushed for it, 没什么好说的 是我促成这事的
[30:16] And I’m the one who got will involved. 是我害威尔身陷险境
[30:18] There’s no way you could have known this was gonna happen. 你也不没料到会这样的
[30:20] Are you sure about that? 你肯定吗
[30:21] – Because their vehicle was attacked leaving our meet. – So? -他们的车在我们见面后才遭攻击 -所以呢
[30:26] So we were followed. 所以有人跟踪了我们
[30:27] Someone who knew about the investigation 知晓调查的人
[30:29] Found out about the meet. 发现了我们的见面
[30:31] We led them to Moran. So yeah, I should’ve known. 我们把凶手带到莫然跟前 我本该知道的
[30:33] And if I were a better cop, I would’ve. 如果我是个好警察 我就应该知道
[30:42] You think this is your fault? 你责怪自己吗
[30:44] Yeah, you pushed for it, 没错 是你促成会面
[30:47] Not because it’s your job, but because you care. 但你这么做不是为工作 而是因为你在乎
[30:51] Most people come up against a wall, they give up. 多数人遇到拦路虎 会逃之夭夭
[30:55] Not you. 你不会
[30:58] You don’t let go. 你从不放弃
[31:01] You don’t back down. 你不会退缩
[31:03] That’s what makes you extraordinary. 你可不是普通人
[31:12] He’s gonna make it. He’s gonna be okay. 他会熬过去的 没事的
[31:34] I, uh, 我
[31:35] I had a good time. 我很开心
[31:37] Me, too. 我也是
[31:51] Uh… Good night. 晚安
[31:53] Night. 晚安
[32:08] Did you have fun? 玩得开心吗
[32:12] As a matter of fact, I did. 事实上 是的
[32:14] This dating thing is kind of nice. 约会挺美妙的
[32:18] How was Owen? 欧文怎么样
[32:19] Don’t worry. I closed my eyes for the kissing part. 别担心 你们接吻时我闭上眼睛了
[32:21] Yeah, me, too. 我也是
[32:25] You know you didn’t have to wait up. 其实你不需要等我的
[32:27] That’s my job. I wait up. I make sure you’re all right. 分内事儿 等你是为保证你安全归来
[32:31] But tonight I realized 但是今夜我意识到
[32:33] I’m not going to be doing it for much longer. 这份工作我做不了多久了
[32:35] – Dad. – A couple years, you’re gonna go off to college, -老爸 -过几年 你得离家念大学
[32:37] You’re gonna get married, you’re gonna have kids, 然后结婚 生子
[32:40] And I’m only gonna see you on holidays. 只有假期才能见面了
[32:43] Until some gold digger steals all my money, 除非有小贼偷光我的财产
[32:45] But then I get to move in with you. 我才能搬去和你同住
[32:47] Wow. I feel like I just lost 30 years of my life. 怎么觉得一下过去了三十年
[32:49] That’s how it happens. 生活就是这样
[32:51] One day you’re in tutus, and the next day you’re… 头一天你还穿芭蕾舞短裙 第二天
[32:57] Too old for severed heads. 我都见过你男朋友了
[32:59] Dad, don’t worry. 爸爸 别担心
[33:00] No matter how old I get, 不管我会有多老
[33:01] I’ll always be your little girl. 永远都是你的小小女儿
[33:05] Promise? 发誓
[33:06] Promise. 发誓
[33:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:15] Now go to bed. 去睡觉吧
[33:15] Okay. 好
[33:57] Desk officer said she came in at 4:00 this morning. 值班同事说她早上四点就来了
[34:00] She’s been at the board ever since. 然后一直在白板前忙活
[34:01] She called us in at 6:00 A.M. 早上六点给我们打电话
[34:03] To recheck every person we talked to on the case. 重新确认已调查的所有涉案人员
[34:06] And she’s had, like, nine double espressos. 喝了九杯双份浓缩咖啡[一般为男性饮料]
[34:16] Hey. Been reading on the internet 早上好 一直在网上
[34:18] About this new thing called “sleep.” 看关于”睡觉”这个新事物
[34:20] Supposed to be real good for ya. 睡觉对你会有好处的
[34:25] When I gave you that little speech last night, 昨晚我对你说的那番话
[34:28] I really didn’t mean for you 可不是让你
[34:28] To go all “Beautiful Mind” on me. 模仿《美丽心灵》
[34:31] It wasn’t anyone at the U.S. Attorney’s office. 肯定不是司法部的人
[34:33] They wouldn’t need us to find him. 他们无需通过我们来找到目标
[34:34] So it had to be someone that we talked to. 那就是我们审问过的人
[34:38] You don’t think it was my mafia connection? 不是因为我找的黑道吗
[34:40] If he’s in a rival family, 如果他属于那伙人
[34:42] Then they would want Moran alive to testify 他们会希望莫然活着作证
[34:43] Because if the feds take down the Spolanos, 因为如果联调局打垮斯普拉诺家族
[34:45] Then the other families can take over their territories. 其他人就能瓜分他们的地盘
[34:47] No, we are looking for someone who had access 我们要找的人 在我们介入前
[34:52] To the doctor before we got the case. 就能接触到医生
[34:54] So that leaves the fiance and his staff. 那就是死者的未婚妻和员工
[34:56] Yeah, except the fiance is clean, 不过未婚妻没有嫌疑
[34:59] Alibied and accounted for last night. 昨晚有不在场证明
[35:01] Phone records don’t indicate any calls to unknown numbers. 电话记录显示她未和未知号码通话
[35:04] I thought you already ran his staff up. 我想你们肯定也查过职员了
[35:06] We did, and there were no records of anything 的确 没有任何记录
[35:08] – That indicate ties to organized crime. – What about last night? -显示他们和犯罪团伙有关 -昨晚呢
[35:12] Maggie Dowd was at dinner with friends. 玛姬·道地和朋友聚餐
[35:13] Mario Guerrero worked late packing patient files, 马力欧·格雷罗加班整理病人资料
[35:16] And the senior nurse, Julia Hammond, 护士长茱莉亚·哈蒙德
[35:17] Claims she was home alone. 说她独自一人在家
[35:20] What was Mario doing packing patient files last night? 马力欧为什么要整理病人资料
[35:22] They’re closing up shop. Patient files are all going 诊所要关门 病人资料要转给
[35:24] – To new doctors. – It’s just, doesn’t that seem like a weird thing -新医生 -周五晚上整理资料
[35:26] – To be doing on a Friday night? – Yeah, well, when you’re low man on the totem pole, -不觉得怪异吗 -底层人民的生活
[35:30] That’s what life is like. People think they can 就是这样 领导觉得
[35:33] Call you in to work at 6:00 A.M. On a Saturday. 周六早上六点也能打电话叫你工作
[35:35] Julia Hammond and Maggie Dowd- 茱莉亚·哈蒙德和玛姬·道地
[35:37] How long did they work for Dr. Leeds? 在利兹医生手下做多久了
[35:40] Uh, Hammond was with him ten years. 哈蒙德跟他十年了
[35:41] – Maggie came on a few months back. – Why? -玛姬是几个月前来的 -怎么了
[35:44] Because our low man on the totem pole Mario Guerrero 因为我们的底层人民马力欧·格雷罗
[35:47] Started working for the doctor about a month ago. 一个月前才跟的利兹医生
[35:50] We checked him. We even called his nursing school. 查过他了 还打电话给护校了
[35:52] – He’s clean. – Check again. They can’t all be clean. -他没问题 -再查一遍 不可能都没问题
[35:56] Where are you going? 去哪里
[35:57] To see if Mario was actually at the office Friday night. 看看周五晚马力欧是否真在办公室
[36:03] Detective. 探长
[36:03] – Is everything okay? – Mario, I need you to come with me. -出什么事了 -马力欧 跟我走一趟
[36:06] – Why? – We need to ask you some questions. -为什么 -警方有问题要问你
[36:08] Did I do something wrong? 我做错了什么
[36:10] – Beckett. – It’s Maggie. -贝克特 -是玛姬
[36:12] – What? – Maggie. We double-Checked everything, -什么 -是玛姬 我们又查了一遍
[36:16] Even called the nursing schools again. 而且又给护校打了电话
[36:17] This time we had ’em send pictures, 这次我们让校方发了照片
[36:19] And the one of Maggie… 玛姬的照片
[36:22] It’s a different girl. 和她不是一个人
[36:24] – It’s Maggie. Where’s Maggie Dowd? – She didn’t come in today. Why? -是玛姬 玛姬·道地人呢 -她今天没来 怎么了
[36:28] Detective? 探长
[36:31] Is Dr. Leeds affiliated with st. Marcus hospital? 利兹医生隶属于圣马革士医院吗
[36:33] – Yeah. That’s where we do our procedures. – If she has a hospital I.D.- -对 在那边办手续 -如果她找到医院
[36:36] – She can finish the job. – You’re off the hook… -就能达到目的 -你没事了
[36:42] But don’t leave town. 但别出城
[37:04] Oh. Room’s restricted. Need to see your I.D. 这间病房限制进入 请出示身份证
[37:06] – Sure. – You have a Maggie Dowd on your list? -好的 -名单上有玛姬·道地吗
[37:09] She’s on the roster. You can let her through. 在花名册上 让她进来
[37:32] I gotta say, jimmy, you’re a hard man to find. 吉米 你可真难找
[37:35] Took me weeks to even find out that you changed your face. 我花了好几周才发现你整容了
[37:39] Sodium thiopental. It’s what they use in lethal injections. 硫喷妥钠 注射死刑用药
[37:42] It’s not as much fun as a plastic bag… 倒是没有塑料袋那么有意思
[37:46] But it does the trick. 但效果相同
[37:50] Oh, and, uh, I got a message from junior, jimmy. 少爷有话要我转告
[37:54] He says, 他说
[37:57] “Go to hell.” 去死吧
[38:14] Hi. 你好
[38:19] You’re under arrest for the murder of Dr. Leeds 你因谋杀利兹医生
[38:21] – And the attempted murder of Jimmy Moran. – You’re too late. -以及谋杀吉米·莫然未遂被捕 -太迟了
[38:25] Oh, no. Oh, god. 天哪
[38:29] Oh, don’t worry. It’s not attached to anything. 没事 没连着的
[38:33] It’s like we knew you were coming. 怎么好像我们知道你要来
[38:35] Attempted murder of a federal witness- 谋杀联邦证人未遂
[38:36] – What’s that going for these days? – 25 to life. -现在怎么判刑 -25年到终生监禁
[38:49] She’s all yours. 交给你了
[38:50] Looks like you managed to set things right with 似乎学会了如何
[38:51] The U.S. Attorney’s office. 同司法部合作
[38:53] She turned state’s. When Moran recovers, 她现在是联邦证人 等莫然康复
[38:55] The feds will have two witnesses against the Spolanos. 联调局就有两名证人指正斯普拉诺家族
[38:57] But only Maggie back there can link them to murder. 不过玛姬能指证他们谋杀
[38:59] Oh, but her real name is Carla Dante. 她的真名叫做卡拉·但丁
[39:01] They call her “Carla Coldblood.” 他们叫她冷血卡拉
[39:02] She’s been killing for the family for five years now. 她为他们当了五年杀手
[39:06] When jimmy dropped dime, 吉米和警方合作后
[39:07] The Spolanos sent their best. 斯普拉诺派出了最好的杀手
[39:08] Lady hit man-A real blow for women’s rights. 女杀手 真会打击到女权
[39:11] And the real Maggie Dowd? 真正的玛姬·道地呢
[39:12] Works for a hospital in Seattle. 在西雅图一家医院工作
[39:14] She had no idea that they had stolen her identity. 不知道自己身份被盗用
[39:17] Carla even pulled a recommendation 卡拉甚至成功地
[39:18] Off of a job-Hunting site 从求职网站拿到推荐信
[39:19] In order to apply for the position with Leeds. 才申请了利兹医生手下的职位
[39:22] Originally she thought she was gonna get a photograph of Moran, 起初想找到莫然的照片
[39:24] And when she couldn’t, she went after Leeds. 没拿到 就对利兹医生下手了
[39:26] And then when Leeds didn’t talk, she killed him. 但利兹医生不合作 于是杀了他
[39:27] But why stay around the office? 但为何还留下不走
[39:29] If she left before Leeds’ body was found, 如果在利兹医生尸首被发现前就走
[39:31] It would have looked suspicious, and she probably didn’t think 自己就有嫌疑了 而且她可能没料到
[39:33] He’d be sitting around for a week. 尸体一周后才被发现
[39:35] Then we showed up, and she waited to see 我们出现后 她想知道
[39:36] How far we’d get. 我们的进度
[39:38] That’s good work, detective. Very good work. 做的好 探长 非常好
[39:39] Thank you, sir. You know, sir, I never thought 谢谢长官 我从未想过
[39:44] That I would be saying this, but… 自己会说这番话 不过
[39:47] I don’t think I could have done it without Castle. 没有卡塞尔 我破不了案
[39:50] Where is Castle, anyway? 那卡塞尔人呢
[39:53] The original M.E. concluded that the stab wounds were random. 原来的法医定性为随机案件
[39:56] Now maybe the killer got lucky, but you see this wound here? 但也许是凶手走运 你看此处刀伤
[40:01] It’s a low-angle thrust to the kidney. 低角度对准肾脏
[40:04] The wound size indicated that the knife was twisted. 伤口尺寸显示刀子是有角度的
[40:07] Her body would have gone into immediate shock. 死者当时就休克了
[40:11] What about these? 这些呢
[40:12] Well, their angles indicate that they were delivered 这些角度显示伤口是在死者
[40:14] After she was immobilized and on the ground. 在地上不动时造成的
[40:17] They’re just for show. 只是幌子
[40:19] This is the one that killed her. 这刀是致命伤
[40:21] This is sounding less like a random killing, 这听着不像意外
[40:23] More like a targeted murder. 而像蓄意谋杀
[40:27] There’s more. 还有呢
[40:29] On a hunch, I checked the city M.E. Files 凭直觉 我查了这位法医的其他资料
[40:31] To see if this was an isolated incident 求证此案是否是独立的
[40:34] And found three other stabbings around that time 发现当时有三起持刀杀人案
[40:36] That the M.E. Working the case dismissed as… Random. 都被这位法医判为随机案件
[40:41] Were they related? 有关联吗
[40:45] Are you sure you want to know? 你真想知道吗
[40:53] You have to tell her, you know. 你得告诉她
[40:56] Do you know what this would do to her? 你知道她听到会怎样吗
[40:58] You have information that could lead to her mother’s killer. 你有了关于她母亲被杀的新情况
[41:00] – You can’t keep that from her. – I know. -不能不告诉她 -我知道
[41:04] But she said if I opened the file, that we’d be through. 可她说如果我调查此案 我们就结束了
[41:08] It doesn’t matter. 有什么关系
[41:10] She has to know. 她必须得知道
[41:28] No, you didn’t. 别这样
[41:29] Stop making me laugh. 别让我发笑了
[41:32] Oh, come on. It’s not like you’ve been shot or something. 得了 你又不是中枪
[41:38] I thought you were over sprinkles. 我以为你不再吃思缤客了
[41:42] Maybe not. 也许还没
[41:46] It’s the writer monkey. 是那个作家猴子
[41:48] What is he still doing here? 他还在这里干嘛
[41:51] Haven’t you finished your book yet? 书还没写好吗
[41:54] Last chapter. 最后一张
[41:57] Do you have a sec? 能说句话吗
[42:01] Watch it, Kate. He likes you. 当心 凯特 他喜欢你
[42:04] You’ll have to forgive him. He is heavily medicated. 你得原谅他 药吃多了
[42:12] You look awfully serious. Is everything okay? 怎么这么严肃 没事吧
[42:15] Take a seat. 坐下
[42:17] What? 怎么了
[42:19] Sit down. 坐下
[42:20] Castle, what’s going on? 卡塞尔 怎么了
[42:26] It’s about your mother. 是关于你母亲的
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme