时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[00:11] | Grande skim latte, | 中杯脱脂拿铁 |
[00:13] | Two pumps sugar-free vanilla and a bear claw. | 双压合成无糖香草 再加一块杏仁馅饼 |
[00:15] | – How did you know– – I’m a novelist. | -你怎么知道 -我是个小说家 |
[00:17] | It’s my job to notice things. | 我的工作就是留意生活 |
[00:20] | It’s Sunday morning. | 星期天一清早 |
[00:20] | Shouldn’t you be slinking home from a scandalous liaison? | 应该是你花天酒地完后回家的时候吧 |
[00:24] | Would you be jealous if I were? | 如果真是这样 你会吃醋吗 |
[00:26] | In your dreams. | 做梦去吧 |
[00:27] | Actually, in my dreams you’re never jealous. | 其实 在我的梦里你从来不吃醋 |
[00:28] | In my dreams, you just joined in | 在我的梦里 你会一起来… |
[00:32] | Well, Montgomery called and said, “come down right away,” | 蒙哥马利打电话说他马上过来 |
[00:35] | So it must be gruesome. | 所以这个案子肯定不一般 |
[00:36] | Try not to get so giddy | 每次我们去案发现场的时候 |
[00:38] | Every time we go to a crime scene, okay? | 别显得那么开心好吗 |
[00:39] | Just ’cause somebody’s dead doesn’t mean you have to be grumpy. | 不过死个人 不必这么气急败坏吧 |
[00:41] | Oh, do you want to see grumpy? | 想看看什么叫做气急败坏吗 |
[00:43] | How about the cover art for your new novel? | 看看你那本新书的封面 |
[00:46] | “Nikki heat” cover art? | 你是指《妮基·希特》的封面吗 |
[00:47] | That’s only available to.. | 封面不是只能在… |
[00:49] | Oh, my god. You subscribe to my web site? | 上帝啊 你到我的网页上注册了吧 |
[00:51] | Wait a minute. Are you castlefreak1-2-1-2? | 等等 你是”我为卡塞尔狂1212″吗 |
[00:54] | Castlelover45? | “卡塞尔情人45” |
[00:56] | You do realize that | 你知不知道很多人 |
[00:58] | Most people would be creeped out by crazy, anonymous fans? | 被匿名的疯狂粉丝吓跑的 |
[01:01] | Like you? | 你这样的粉丝 |
[01:03] | It was strictly professional curiosity. | 我完全是出于职业好奇心 |
[01:05] | So what did you think of your alter ego Nikki? | 觉得你这个新生形象如何 |
[01:07] | – Pretty sweet, right? – “Sweet”? | -很甜美吧 -那叫甜美 |
[01:10] | She’s naked! | 那是一丝不挂 |
[01:11] | She’s not naked. She’s holding a gun…strategically. | 并非一丝不挂 构图上看她还挂着一把枪 |
[01:16] | You know… | 要知道… |
[01:18] | I take comfort in the fact | 令我感到好受一些的是 |
[01:20] | That if they’re already publishing the cover art, | 这本书一旦问世 |
[01:22] | Then your book and our little partnership is almost done. | 你连书带人就跟我们没什么瓜葛了 |
[01:29] | No coffee in here, sir. | 咖啡不能拿进去 先生 |
[01:33] | Sir, what’s going on? | 长官 出什么事了 |
[01:35] | 2-Year-Old girl, Angela Candela, | 一个两岁的女孩 安吉拉·坎德拉失踪了 |
[01:36] | Reported missing by her parents about 8:00 this morning. | 大概早上八点她父母报的案 |
[01:39] | Where’d they find the body? | 尸体在哪里发现的 |
[01:40] | They haven’t found her. She was abducted. | 还没找到 她被绑架了 |
[01:42] | Father was in the other room painting. | 当时她爸爸在隔壁房间画画 |
[01:43] | Kidnapped from her home? | 在她家里遭到绑架 |
[01:44] | I don’t understand, sir. If this isn’t a murder, | 我不明白 长官 如果不是谋杀 |
[01:46] | Why am I here? | 要我来干嘛 |
[01:47] | The feds requested you to be on the task force. | 联邦调查局要你来的 |
[01:49] | Feds? | 联邦调查局 |
[01:50] | FBI has jurisdiction over child abduction cases. | 联调局对儿童绑架案有管理权限 |
[01:53] | Then why call me? | 那要我来干嘛 |
[01:54] | ‘Cause I like pissing off the FBI, | 因为我想气气联调局这帮家伙 |
[01:56] | And because you think outside the box. | 还有 你从不按常理出牌 |
[01:57] | That’s something the febs rarely do. | 这是联调局的人员做不到的 |
[01:58] | Sir, who’s the special agent in charge? | 长官 谁负责这案子 |
[01:59] | – Beckett, it doesn’t matter– – Sir, who? | -贝克特 这不重要 -长官 是谁 |
[02:02] | Sorenson. | 索伦森 |
[02:04] | Who’s Sorenson? | 谁是索伦森 |
[02:06] | I thought that he was in– | 我还以为他在 |
[02:07] | In boston. Not anymore. He’s here. | 波士顿 调离了 他回来了 |
[02:09] | Who’s Sorenson? | 谁是索伦森 |
[02:10] | This isn’t gonna be a problem, is it, detective? | 不会有什么问题吧 警探 |
[02:11] | I mean, we’re all professionals here, right? | 我们都是专业人士 是吧 |
[02:13] | Actually, I’m not. Who’s Sorenson? | 其实 我不专业 谁是索伦森 |
[02:15] | No, sir. Not a problem. | 没问题 长官 |
[02:16] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[02:17] | That missing little girl doesn’t care about your history, | 失踪的女童年或受惊吓的父母 |
[02:21] | Nor do her terrified parents. | 并不在乎你们的过去 |
[02:22] | They just want their baby back alive. | 家长只想看到女儿活着回来 |
[02:25] | Where is he, sir? | 他在哪 长官 |
[02:26] | He’s over there talking to the parents. | 在那边跟父母谈话 |
[02:29] | Montgomery. | 我是蒙哥马利 |
[02:31] | Yeah, please. Whatever you need. | 拜托 有什么要求尽管提 |
[02:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[02:40] | – Hello, Kate. – Hello, Will. | -你好 凯特 -你好 威尔 |
[02:41] | How long have you been back? | 回来多久了 |
[02:44] | A couple months. | 几个月 |
[02:46] | Something wrong with Boston? | 波士顿不好吗 |
[02:48] | Fresh lobster gets old fast. | 心血来潮而已 |
[02:52] | You look good. | 看来你过的不错 |
[02:54] | Thanks. I feel good. | 谢谢 感觉不错 |
[02:57] | Agent Sorenson, this is Richard Castle. | 索伦森探员 这位是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[03:00] | The famous novelist. | 著名的小说家 |
[03:02] | Writer of wrongs. | 揭露丑恶罪行 |
[03:03] | So captain Montgomery filled me in on your little arrangement. | 蒙哥马利队长跟我说了你们的小安排 |
[03:07] | I have no problem with it | 只要不妨碍调查 |
[03:08] | As long as it doesn’t interfere with the investigation. | 我没什么意见 |
[03:10] | Oh, don’t worry about me. Quiet as a mouse. | 不用担心 我不会出声 |
[03:16] | Angela Candela, 2 years old, | 安吉拉·坎德拉 两岁 |
[03:19] | Abducted this morning between 7:30 and 8:00 a.M. | 今天早上七点半到八点之间被绑架 |
[03:21] | Parents were home at the time. | 当时父母在家 |
[03:23] | How do you get abducted when your parents are home? | 父母都在家 怎么还会被绑架 |
[03:28] | Dad got up with the kid about 7:00, | 大约七点爸爸叫孩子起床 |
[03:30] | Let the mom sleep in. | 妈妈还没起床 |
[03:32] | He planted Angela in front of the tube | 他把安吉拉放到电视机前 |
[03:34] | With a juice box and some cereal, | 给她一罐果汁和一些麦片 |
[03:35] | Then headed into his art studio. | 然后去他的画室工作去了 |
[03:39] | Obviously, he’s a painter. | 显然 他是个画家 |
[03:41] | He just left his kid? | 他就这样把孩子扔在一边 |
[03:43] | Did he hear anything at least? | 至少他听得到一点声响吧 |
[03:45] | He was listening to his ipod. | 他当时正听着Ipod |
[03:47] | Nothing like a little quality time with daddy. | 没个做爸爸的样子 |
[03:56] | When I couldn’t find her, I looked everywhere for her, | 发现她不见了 我就到处去找 |
[03:58] | And then I saw the window. | 然后我看到了打开的窗户 |
[04:02] | The lock was jimmied from the outside. | 锁从外面被撬开了 |
[04:04] | I- I ran outside. I looked for her. | 我跑到外面找 |
[04:08] | Mr. Candela, you live on a ground floor apartment | 坎德拉先生 你们住在一楼 |
[04:10] | With windows facing the alleyway. | 窗户正对着巷子 |
[04:12] | Most people have bars. | 一般人们都会装栅栏 |
[04:13] | We were going to. We just– | 本来打算装的 只是 |
[04:15] | I never got around to it. | 我没时间 |
[04:16] | We think the dirt’s from the outside. | 我们认为这些泥土是从外面带进来的 |
[04:19] | How could this happen in our own home? | 这种事情怎么会发上在我们自己家里 |
[04:22] | So our suspect climbed in through the window, | 看来疑犯是从窗户爬进来 |
[04:23] | Grabbed Angela and probably walked out the back door. | 抓了安吉拉 然后从后门走出去 |
[04:26] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[04:27] | We have her photo on the wires | 我们已经把她的照片发出去 |
[04:29] | And are issuing an amber alert to the port authority and the tri-State area. | 并向出入境管理局和州际地区发出安珀警报 |
[04:31] | I’ll have my guys run | 我让我的人查一查 |
[04:33] | Any registered sex offenders and residential burglaries. | 有案底的强奸犯和入室盗窃犯 |
[04:35] | What about the parents? | 孩子的父母呢 |
[04:37] | Anyone they can think of? | 他们能想到哪些人 |
[04:38] | No, not that either of them can think straight right now. | 没有 两个人暂时还提供不了什么情况 |
[04:41] | This thing goes south, they’ll never think straight again. | 情况继续恶化的话 他们就没机会想了 |
[04:43] | Agent Sorenson? | 索伦森探员 |
[04:45] | The phone’s over there. Get a tap on it. | 电话在那边 装上监听器 |
[04:50] | This one will end better. | 这件案子会有好结果的 |
[04:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:04] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[05:07] | Six months what? | 六个月什么 |
[05:09] | We dated for six months. | 我们交往了六个月 |
[05:12] | I didn’t ask. | 我又没问你 |
[05:15] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:16] | You were not asking very loudly. | 你只不过没有喊出来而已 |
[05:18] | I know. I’m like a jedi like that. | 感觉自己像绝地武士一样有心灵感应 |
[05:23] | So how’d you meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[05:24] | Kidnapping. A 6-Year-Old boy. | 一件绑架案 一个六岁的男孩 |
[05:26] | How’d it end? | 结果呢 |
[05:28] | We got the guy. | 抓到了罪犯 |
[05:29] | What do we got on the parents? | 父母的情况了解多少 |
[05:31] | Theresa and Alfred Candela– | 泰丽莎和阿尔弗雷德·坎德拉 |
[05:34] | Married ten years, one child– Angela Candela. | 两年前结婚 生有一女 就是安吉拉·坎德拉 |
[05:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:41] | Sorry about that. Tie took me a little by surprise. | 对不起 你的领带吓了我一跳 |
[05:45] | Okay, get it all out. | 好吧 说明一下 |
[05:48] | This is a gift from my girlfriend. | 这是我女友送的 |
[05:49] | Girlfriend? | 女友 |
[05:50] | Today’s our 2-Week anniversary. | 今天是我们相识两周纪念日 |
[05:53] | Two weeks. Is that the paper or the silk? | 两周 算纸婚还是丝婚呢 |
[05:55] | I believe it’s the whipped. | 我觉得是鞭婚 |
[05:57] | – Good one. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -说得好 -行了 行了 别说了 |
[05:58] | One child– Angela candela, age 2, adopted. | 女儿安吉拉·坎德拉 两岁 领养的 |
[06:02] | – Adopted? – Yeah, two years ago. | -领养的 -是的 两年前领养 |
[06:04] | Mom– Theresa, she’s a fund manager at Keller Stanton. | 母亲泰丽莎 是凯勒·斯丹顿的财务经理 |
[06:06] | Dad’s a small-time artist, | 父亲是个三流的画家 |
[06:07] | Shows at the Greyson Gallery in Chelsea once in a while. | 其作品只在切尔西的格雷森画廊展出一次 |
[06:11] | Neighbor says he stays home with the kid. | 邻居说 他在家带孩子 |
[06:12] | All right, here’s a list of all the people | 这里有张名单 |
[06:14] | Who had access to the apartment– | 都是可能进入他们家的人 |
[06:16] | Babysitters, cleaning lady, super. | 保姆 清洁工 公寓管理员 |
[06:18] | Let’s cross-Reference that with any registered sex offenders in the area, | 把这些人与本地在册的强奸犯作个对比 |
[06:20] | See if anyone had a thing for little girls. | 看看是否有恋童癖 |
[06:22] | You’re thinking that some creepy-crawly probably scouted from the inside? | 你认为可能是公寓内部有偷窥狂吗 |
[06:26] | Well, the father said what he did this morning was part of a routine. | 父亲说今早做的事跟往常一样 |
[06:29] | So either somebody got lucky, | 所以要么是罪犯走运 |
[06:31] | Or they already knew it. | 要么是对情况了如指掌 |
[06:34] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[06:36] | Yeah, we’ll be right there. | 好 我们马上到 |
[06:39] | Looks like it wasn’t a creepy-crawler after all. | 似乎不是偷窥狂 |
[06:41] | Candelas just got a ransom call. | 坎德拉家刚接到一个勒索电话 |
[06:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:49] | We have your daughter. | 你们的女儿在我手上 |
[06:51] | Please, she’s just a child. Please don’t hurt her. | 求你了 她只是个孩子 求你不要伤害她 |
[06:53] | Whether we hurt her is up to you. | 那就看你们怎么做了 |
[06:55] | Whether she lives is up to you. | 你们的所为将决定她的生死 |
[06:57] | You want your daughter? | 想要你们的女儿吗 |
[06:58] | We want $750,000. You have 24 hours. | 拿75万来 给你们24小时 |
[07:02] | I want to speak to her. I want to know she’s safe. | 我要跟她说话 我要知道她是否没事 |
[07:07] | They used an internet voice-over-I.P. Service. | 他们用的是网络电话 |
[07:10] | Meaning it’s untraceable. | 就是说无法追踪 |
[07:12] | Can you raise the 750? | 你们拿得出75万吗 |
[07:15] | It– It’s everything we have. | 75万是我们的全部家当 |
[07:16] | If it means getting Angela back, we’ll pay. | 只要能让安吉拉回来 我们会给他的 |
[07:18] | Then you should start getting your financial records together. | 那你们就赶紧开始筹钱吧 |
[07:22] | Mrs. Candela, is there anyone that you know | 坎德拉太太 有没有什么人能帮你 |
[07:24] | That can help you– An accountant or maybe someone at your firm? | 会计师或你们公司的人 |
[07:27] | Nina could help. | 妮娜能帮我们 |
[07:29] | – Nina? – My sister. She’s a C.P.A. | -妮娜是谁 -我妹妹 她是注册会计师 |
[07:32] | But even if we give them the money, | 但是就算我们把钱给了他们 |
[07:35] | How can we be sure we’ll get her back? | 又怎能保证女儿能回来 |
[07:39] | You have to have hope. | 你们要抱有希望 |
[07:41] | You have to imagine your little girl walking through that front door safe and sound. | 你们要想象女儿能安然无恙的踏入家门 |
[07:45] | Your daughter needs you right now. | 现在你们的女儿需要你们 |
[07:47] | She needs you to have faith, to be strong. | 需要你们充满信心 还要坚强 |
[07:59] | You do this a lot– Kidnappings? | 这种案子你办的很多吗 我是说绑架案 |
[08:02] | You seem to know what to say. | 似乎你知道说话的套路 |
[08:04] | It’s not about what you say. | 说什么不重要 |
[08:06] | It’s about controlling the situation, controlling the emotions. | 重要的是控制局面 控制情绪 |
[08:08] | You requested your ex-girlfriend for the task force. | 你要求你的前女友参与此案 |
[08:11] | That doesn’t indicate to me a control of your emotions. | 这可不像是控制情绪的表现 |
[08:15] | I requested Beckett because she’s the best in the city. | 我请贝克特来是因为她是纽约最好的警探 |
[08:18] | Not because you wanted to see her again? | 不是因为你想再见她一次吗 |
[08:21] | How about you, Castle? | 你呢 卡塞尔 |
[08:23] | You’ve written, what, 20 best sellers? | 你已经写了 大概20本畅销书了吧 |
[08:27] | Well, 26, but who’s countin’? | 26本 不过这不算什么 |
[08:29] | Why the sudden need to shadow a real detective? | 怎么想起以真警探为原型呢 |
[08:31] | Well, the ones on tv seem oddly fixated on their sunglasses. | 电视上戴墨镜的警察太老套了 |
[08:34] | So with all the fat, balding detectives in the NYPD, | 从纽约警署里众多大腹便便的秃顶警察里 |
[08:38] | You just happen to end up shadowing her. | 你就那么巧找到她这个原型 |
[08:40] | It must be fate. | 肯定是缘分吧 |
[08:43] | Must be. | 应该是吧 |
[08:44] | Candelas have pulled their financials. | 坎德拉夫妇列出了财务清单 |
[08:45] | Her sister’s on the way. | 她妹妹妮娜马上就到 |
[08:48] | Anything on the transcripts? | 电话记录有发现吗 |
[08:49] | It’s clear the ransom demand has significance. | 很明显赎金要求很特别 |
[08:52] | Kidnappers make an issue about knowing what the Candelas have. | 绑匪很清楚坎德拉夫妇的家底 |
[08:54] | They said it’s everything they have. | 他们说这是全部的钱 |
[08:57] | Whoever made the demand knows them well enough to know exactly what they’re worth. | 绑匪对他们了如指掌 熟悉他们的经济状况 |
[09:04] | How does it look? | 怎么样 |
[09:06] | Detective, agent Sorenson, this is my sister Nina. | 警探 索伦森探员 这是我妹妹妮娜 |
[09:10] | It’s doable. We’ll market the stocks tomorrow morning. | 可以办到 明早我们就把股票卖掉 |
[09:12] | We’ll have to wipe out the retirement account and both pensions, | 还得把退休金和养老金都提出来 |
[09:15] | And you’ll have to pay penalties. | 这样你们就得付罚金 |
[09:16] | I don’t care. Whatever it takes. | 不管多大代价 我不在乎 |
[09:22] | He paints when he’s stressed. | 他心情紧张的时候就画画 |
[09:25] | Does he sell much? | 画卖的好吗 |
[09:26] | Some. | 卖了一些吧 |
[09:28] | That’s generous. | 言过其实了 |
[09:30] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:32] | Why do you ask? | 干嘛问这个 |
[09:34] | I don’t know many artists with their own pension account. | 据我所知有养老金的艺术家可不多 |
[09:37] | Theresa set up the account for him | 是特丽萨替他开的户 |
[09:39] | So he’d have something for him and Angela, you know, | 他想给自己和安吉拉留点什么 |
[09:42] | – If something– – Tell me– | -以防万一 -想问问 |
[09:43] | Mrs. Candela, | 坎德拉太太 |
[09:46] | We think the specificity of the amount of the ransom demand | 我们认为赎金的具体数目 |
[09:48] | Suggests the kidnappers had knowledge of your finances. | 说明了绑匪很了解你们的财务状况 |
[09:51] | Was there anyone who might’ve had a grudge against you | 你们有没有跟人结仇 |
[09:53] | Or maybe someone close to you who need the money now? | 或者身边有人最近缺钱呢 |
[09:56] | No one who would do something like this. | 不会有人做这种事 |
[09:58] | What about Doug Ellers? | 道格·艾勒斯会不会呢 |
[10:01] | Who’s Doug ellers? | 谁是道格·艾勒斯 |
[10:02] | Someone I used to work with, but no, I can’t imagine– | 以前的同事 可我想不出来… |
[10:06] | What about those messages he left you at work? | 那他临走时对你说的那些话 |
[10:08] | Remember, you filed those complaints with H.R.? | 记得吗 你还向人力资源部反应过 |
[10:10] | I know what happened, Alfred. | 我自己知道 阿佛雷德 |
[10:12] | Mrs. Candela, I know how hard this is. | 坎德拉太太 我知道这不好受 |
[10:16] | It’s understandable to get frustrated. | 你难受我也理解 |
[10:17] | But please, we need to know everything. | 不过我们需要了解所有情况 |
[10:21] | Ellers ran an asset management group. | 艾勒斯负责一个资产管理小组 |
[10:25] | They weren’t performing, so I let him go. | 这组表现不好 我开除了他 |
[10:28] | Did he ever threaten you? | 他威胁过你吗 |
[10:29] | Well, he blamed me for his divorce. | 他把婚姻破裂怪在我头上 |
[10:33] | He said his wife left him because I fired him, and… | 他说我炒了他 所以妻子抛弃了他 而且 |
[10:38] | And what? | 而且什么 |
[10:39] | And she took his two kids. | 而且她把两个孩子也带走了 |
[10:45] | Where’d you find him? | 在哪儿找到他的 |
[10:46] | In line at off-Track betting. | 他正排队赌外围呢 |
[10:47] | E.S.U. Just hit his apartment. | 紧急事务组查过他家 |
[10:48] | – No trace of the kid. – That’s not good. | -没找到孩子 -这可不妙 |
[10:51] | Pressure interview? | 审审看吧 |
[10:52] | – I’ll take the lead. – Yeah. | -我先来 -好的 |
[10:54] | No. | 不行 |
[10:56] | He’ll be fine, will. | 他可以的 威尔 |
[10:57] | Kate, I don’t care how big a fan of his you are, | 凯特 我不管你有多崇拜他 |
[11:00] | He doesn’t come in the room. | 他不能进去 |
[11:02] | Fine. That’s fine. | 好吧 没关系 |
[11:05] | Uh, just for the record, though, | 不过我打听一下 |
[11:07] | How big a fan is she? | 她有多崇拜我 |
[11:10] | Come on, Castle. | 得了吧 卡塞尔 |
[11:11] | Come watch from the bleachers with us, | 跟我去观察室看吧 |
[11:14] | See how the feebies do it. | 见识一下联调局的厉害 |
[11:15] | Mr. Ellers, detective Kate Beckett, | 艾勒斯先生 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[11:17] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[11:19] | Special agent sorenson, FBI. | 我是索伦森特工 联调局的 |
[11:23] | When was your last contact with Theresa Candela? | 最后一次见特丽萨·坎德拉是什么时候 |
[11:26] | Theresa Candela? Wh-Wh-What’s going on? | 特丽萨·坎德拉 怎么啦 |
[11:29] | Just answer the question. | 问什么答什么 |
[11:30] | What did she say about me? | 她说我什么了 |
[11:32] | Let’s talk about… | 咱们还是说说 |
[11:35] | What you said to her. | 你对她说过什么吧 |
[11:37] | I gave you six years of my life. Six years! | 我奉献给你六年 六年啊 |
[11:40] | My profits built your whole damn division. | 是我赚钱养活了你那个破部门 |
[11:43] | And now you want to bend me over? | 可你现在落井下石 |
[11:44] | You want to cut me out? Well, karma’s a bitch, Theresa. | 赶我出门 会有报应的 特丽萨 |
[11:48] | You burnt down my house. I’m gonna burn yours down. | 你害我家破人亡 我会以牙还牙 |
[11:53] | You left that three months ago, | 这是你三个月前的留言 |
[11:56] | Just after your wife left. | 你太太刚离开的时候 |
[11:58] | Yeah? So? | 没错 怎么了 |
[12:01] | Every word of it’s true. | 每个字都是真的 |
[12:02] | It’s harassment. | 这是骚扰 |
[12:03] | Oh, what, is she gonna press charges now? | 那又怎么样 她要告我吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah, kidnapping, assault, breaking and entering. | 对 绑架 袭击 非法入室 |
[12:07] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈胡说些什么 |
[12:09] | Somebody kidnapped Angela Candela this morning. | 今早安吉拉·坎德拉被绑架了 |
[12:11] | What? Kidnapped? | 什么 绑架 |
[12:12] | Hurting someone else’s child | 伤害别人的孩子 |
[12:14] | isn’t the way to get back your own. | 并不能追回失去的东西 |
[12:15] | No, no, no. This is not me. | 不 不 不 这种事我不干 |
[12:17] | Theresa may not be my favorite person, | 虽然不待见特丽萨 |
[12:19] | But I would never harm a child. | 可我绝不会去伤害一个孩子 |
[12:21] | Your ex-Wife wasn’t so sure. | 你前妻大概不会这么想 |
[12:23] | According to your divorce papers, | 离婚判决书上对你提出 |
[12:24] | there are allegations of violence– | 暴力指控… |
[12:25] | My ex-Wife was looking for a payday. That’s all. | 我前妻不过是想要钱 就这样 |
[12:29] | You’re not looking for a payday, are you, Mr. Ellers? | 你也是想要钱 对吗 艾勒斯先生 |
[12:31] | You have the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[12:39] | Run him down– Where he was all morning, who can vouch. | 查查他 早上在哪儿 有没有证人 |
[12:41] | Pretty clear it wasn’t him. | 明显不是他 |
[12:43] | You a mind reader, too? | 你还会读心术啊 |
[12:44] | Come on, if he was your guy, | 得了吧 如果是他 |
[12:46] | He’d be downplaying his feelings for Theresa, | 他会掩饰对特丽萨的厌恶 |
[12:47] | Not wearing them on his sleeve. | 而不会这么外露 |
[12:49] | Couple dozen best sellers doesn’t make you a criminologist. | 写几本畅销书不代表你成了犯罪学家 |
[12:52] | I also don’t need a weatherman to tell me that the sky is blue. | 那也不用气象学家告诉我天是蓝色的 |
[12:54] | Oh, for god sakes. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[12:56] | Why don’t you both just drop your pants and get it over with? | 你俩就不能屏弃前嫌吗 |
[12:58] | I’m game. | 我同意 |
[13:00] | The fact is, you’re both right. He probably didn’t do it. | 其实你俩都对 或许不是他 |
[13:02] | But when a child’s life is at stake, we have to be sure. | 可现在孩子危在旦夕 必须要查清楚 |
[13:05] | We have to question everything we think we know. | 我们必须查证我们想当然的事 |
[13:08] | You guys keep Ellers on eyes | 你们看住艾勒斯 |
[13:09] | Until we can trace every second of his morning. | 直到查明他早上的所有活动 |
[13:11] | Will, you and I are going back to the Candelas’. | 威尔 你和我回坎德拉家 |
[13:13] | We’re gonna profile all of their associates. | 查清他们身边所有的人 |
[13:16] | What should I do? | 我做什么 |
[13:23] | I need you to go home. | 回家 |
[13:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | But if you need me, call… | 如果有需要 给我打电话 |
[13:33] | Even if it’s just to talk. | 就算闲聊也行 |
[13:53] | Todd, honey… | 托德 宝贝 |
[13:54] | I really, really need you | 我非常非常需要你 |
[13:57] | Focus on calibrating your creative energy. | 专心调整你的创造力 |
[13:59] | Now by creative energy, | 至于创造力 |
[14:01] | What do I mean? | 是指什么呢 |
[14:02] | I mean the source of your power. | 指的是你力量的源泉 |
[14:04] | The source of your power, Todd, is you. | 力量的源泉 托德 就源于你自己 |
[14:09] | How do you, mother. | 妈 你怎么能 |
[14:10] | Hello. You’re… You’re here. | 你好 你 你回来了 |
[14:14] | I’m just finishing up a session in my office. | 我刚在我的办公室里上完课 |
[14:18] | I’m so flattered you have my framed book covers | 看到您的办公室里有我著作的封面 |
[14:21] | In your office. | 我真开心 |
[14:22] | Well, a coach can never be too proud. | 心灵指导师不可居功自傲 |
[14:27] | Mr. Castle, I just wanted to thank you | 卡塞尔先生 谢谢您 |
[14:30] | For being so honest about your struggle | 感谢您能开诚布公的坦言 |
[14:32] | With persistent and chronic writer’s block. | 自己长期与灵感枯竭斗争的心路历程 |
[14:35] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[14:36] | Well, Todd is an aspiring novelist, | 托德是很有进取心的作家 |
[14:39] | So I shared with him | 所以我给他讲述了 |
[14:41] | your inspiring tale of triumph over adversity. | 你在逆境中成长的光荣事迹 |
[14:44] | Well, how courageous of me. | 是嘛 我还真是勇猛 |
[14:47] | Good luck, Todd. | 祝你好运 托德 |
[14:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:50] | I’ll take the year-Long package. | 我要订全年课程 |
[14:52] | Way to be decisive, kiddo. Good for you. | 英明果断 老弟 对你有益 |
[14:54] | – I’ll see you next week. – Thank you. | -下周见 -谢谢您 |
[14:55] | – Nice to meet you. – And remember, you is who you is. | -见到您很高兴 -记住 你就是你 |
[14:58] | And if you ain’t who you is, who is you? | 你不成仁 谁成仁呢 |
[15:02] | Well, nice to see all those years | 这么多年的演员 |
[15:04] | As an actress have really paid off. | 总算没白当 |
[15:07] | “Focus on calibrating your creative energies”? | 专心调整你的创造力 |
[15:09] | I’ll have you know, | 我会让你明白的 |
[15:11] | Todd is a very bright spirit in need of direction. | 托德天资聪慧 需要引导 |
[15:15] | Mother, it’s bad enough that you’re slandering me. | 妈 你造我的谣已经够糟了 |
[15:16] | Do you have to commandeer my office | 难道还要挤占我的办公室 |
[15:18] | To do your new age coddle session? | 搞你这套知心大姐游戏吗 |
[15:20] | Richard, you can’t expect me | 理查德 你该不会想让我 |
[15:21] | To pay Manhattan rates for office space. | 在曼哈顿租间办公室吧 |
[15:23] | Well, how about this? | 那这里如何 |
[15:25] | You cannot beat this location. | 史上最佳位置 |
[15:27] | Proximity to beverages and sharp utensils. | 饮料和刀叉都是触手可及 |
[15:30] | Sweetheart, as your life coach, | 宝贝 作为你的生活导师 |
[15:32] | I have to urge you to say nay to your inner naysayer. | 我奉劝你少听心里唱反调的那个声音 |
[15:37] | I call that a Martha-Ism. | 我管这叫玛莎主义 |
[15:39] | How is it that you don’t know who my father is, | 你连我父亲是谁都没清楚 |
[15:41] | You don’t know how your ex-Husband stole all your money, | 也没搞清前夫如何偷光你的钱 |
[15:43] | Yet you are giving life coaching advice? | 怎么指导别人的生活呢 |
[15:45] | Mistakes are the building blocks of wisdom. | 失败乃成功之母 |
[15:48] | A Martha-Ism. | 这也是玛莎主义 |
[15:50] | Besides, Freud was an addict. | 更何况 弗洛伊德虽然是个瘾君子 |
[15:51] | Didn’t stop him from helping people. | 也没耽误他帮助别人 |
[15:53] | Sadly, faced with his mother’s… | 可惜的是 听了妈妈 |
[15:56] | Twisted yet unimpeachable logic, | 无懈可击的狡辩 |
[15:58] | Richard Castle’ s head exploded. | 理查德·卡塞尔脑袋炸了 |
[16:00] | Ah, well. | 是嘛 |
[16:03] | So why are you home so early? | 怎么今天回家这么早 |
[16:04] | Well, thought I’d take a little breather. | 主要是想歇一歇 |
[16:06] | Working on a, uh, kidnapping case. | 正在忙一个绑架案 |
[16:08] | A little girl. | 一个小姑娘被绑了 |
[16:10] | No wonder you’re so surly. | 难怪你板着个脸 |
[16:12] | Those poor parents, having a child ripped away… | 可怜的家长 自己的孩子被人抢走 |
[16:15] | I can’t imagine how they must feel. | 真没法想象他们的感受 |
[16:17] | Is Alexis home? | 阿丽克西斯在家吗 |
[16:18] | She’s upstairs. | 在楼上呢 |
[16:20] | I’m feeling a deep-Seated need for a hug. | 我迫切需要一个拥抱 |
[16:22] | Perfectly understandable. | 完全理解 |
[16:24] | After all, we are pod-Mates. | 毕竟 我们都是豆荚里的豆子 |
[16:26] | Another martha-Ism. I call it the peapod bond– | 也是玛莎主义 我称之为豆荚纽带 |
[16:29] | You know, the bond that exists between parent and child– | 就是那种父母跟孩子之间的纽带 |
[16:32] | You and me, you and Alexis. | 你和我 你和阿丽克西斯 |
[16:34] | We’re all peas in a pod, and whether we like it or not, | 不管喜不喜欢 我们都是豆荚里的豆子 |
[16:36] | Everyone who’s ever had a child is in the pod forever. | 只要有孩子 就是豆荚里的豆子 |
[16:39] | The peapod bond. | 豆荚纽带 |
[16:42] | Alexis! Thank you, mother. | 阿丽克西斯 谢谢你 妈 |
[16:45] | I’ll deduct my session fee from your rent. | 我的指导费就从租金里扣吧 |
[16:47] | You might want to consider the year-long package. | 或许你应该考虑订购全年课程 |
[16:49] | It’s a bargain! | 价钱好商量 |
[16:55] | What was that for? | 这什么意思 |
[16:56] | Just a peapod thing. | 只是豆荚问题 |
[16:58] | Gram will explain. | 让奶奶解释会给你听 |
[17:06] | Hey. | 你好 |
[17:08] | Hey, yourself. Want some? | 你也好 来点吗 |
[17:11] | Yeah, thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[17:13] | So I just got word from my guys, | 我的人刚才说 |
[17:14] | And Ellers is a dead end. | 艾勒斯那边没得可查了 |
[17:17] | The owner over at Paradise Diner on East 62nd vouched | 第62东大街天国餐厅的老板证实了 |
[17:20] | That he was having his usual poached eggs this morning. | 他今早照常在他店里吃荷包蛋 |
[17:24] | Would have been too easy, right? | 也太简单了 是吧 |
[17:27] | Or over easy? | 或者说 过于简单 |
[17:34] | That’s like something Castle would say. | 听起来像卡塞尔的语气 |
[17:37] | You like him. | 你喜欢他 |
[17:43] | No, I just, um… | 不 我只是… |
[17:46] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[17:48] | I think he’s interesting. | 我觉得他很有趣 |
[17:50] | So you’re not… | 看来你们还没.. |
[17:52] | Together? No. | 走到一起吗 没有 |
[17:59] | I meant to call. | 我本想给你打电话 |
[18:02] | Must have picked up the phone a dozen times. | 几十次电话都拿起来了 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I know. You meant to do a lot of things. | 我明白 你本想做很多事 |
[18:08] | That’s why you left, remember? | 所以就走了 记得吗 |
[18:13] | Boston was a great opportunity. | 当时波士顿那里对我来说机会难得 |
[18:15] | I’m not saying that it wasn’t. | 我没否认 |
[18:17] | I’m just saying, it was a choice… | 我只是说 你当时做出了选择 |
[18:20] | That didn’t include me. | 而我并非你的选择 |
[18:23] | You could have come. | 你本可以一起去 |
[18:25] | And then done what? | 去了干什么呢 |
[18:26] | Join the Boston P.D., and then you have to move to Phoenix | 去波士顿当警察 然后你又搬到凤凰城 |
[18:29] | And then Cleveland, and then you’re back here? | 然后克里夫兰 然后又回到这儿吗 |
[18:31] | I mean, we both know what that life is all about. | 我是说 你我都清楚那是什么样的日子 |
[18:36] | Didn’t stop me from missing you, | 可这样我也一直想你 |
[18:38] | Missing us. | 想我们 |
[18:40] | Sundays in the park… | 公园里度过的那些星期天 |
[18:43] | Those ridiculous neon ice skates at Rockefeller Center. | 还有洛克菲勒中心滑稽的溜冰鞋 |
[18:49] | I will have you know that those ice skates are awesome. | 我跟你说 那些溜冰鞋很棒的 |
[18:55] | It wasn’t the skates. | 冰鞋并不是重点 |
[19:02] | Will, I–I’m… | 威尔 我 |
[19:09] | Oh! I thought cops and feds hated each other. | 我还以为警察和特工不共戴天呢 |
[19:12] | They say justice never sleeps. I think I know why. | 人说正义永不灭 我想我知道原因了 |
[19:15] | – We were just, uh– – Being consenting adults. | -我们只是 -大家都是成年人 |
[19:17] | I’m not judging. | 我无意评判 |
[19:18] | I thought I told you to go home. | 我记得让你回家了呀 |
[19:19] | I did go home, | 我确实回家了 |
[19:21] | But then my mother told me something that couldn’t wait. | 不过我母亲提醒了我一件要紧的事 |
[19:22] | You live with your mother? | 你和你妈一起住 |
[19:23] | Yeah, apparently, we’re peas in a pod. | 没错 很明显我们都是豆荚里的豆子 |
[19:25] | But the important point is, Angela is adopted. | 重点是 安吉拉是收养的 |
[19:27] | So? | 所以呢 |
[19:28] | So prior to giving up her baby, | 所以在送出孩子之前 |
[19:30] | The birth mother would have been given background on the Candelas, | 生母是要了解收养家庭的情况 |
[19:33] | Specifically their ability to support the child. | 尤其是抚养能力 |
[19:36] | Knowledge of their finances. | 你是指财政情况 |
[19:38] | Really, Kate, | 实话说 凯特 |
[19:39] | We’re gonna waste time on the insights of Nancy Drew here? | 我们还得费时听南希·珠尔[电影《少女神探》主角]的意见吗 |
[19:42] | Is that supposed to be an insult? | 这算侮辱吗 |
[19:44] | Because Nancy Drew solved every case. | 南希·珠尔可是破了所有的案件 |
[19:46] | Look, okay, and I’m quoting here, | 听着 我来引用一下这句话 |
[19:48] | “When a child’s life is at stake, | 孩子危在旦夕时 |
[19:51] | We have to be sure, | 必须要查清楚 |
[19:51] | Which means we have to question everything we think we know.” | 我们必须查证我们想当然的事 |
[19:54] | I was a junior in high school. | 我当时在上高中 |
[19:56] | What was I gonna do with a baby? | 能拿孩子怎么办呢 |
[19:58] | It’s been two years, Miss Gomez. | 已经过去两年了 戈麦斯小姐 |
[20:02] | Two years is still a long time | 两年的时间足够让你 |
[20:04] | To think about a decision you made when you were 16. | 好好反思自己16岁时做的决定了 |
[20:07] | What am I doing here? What is this about? | 你们找我来干什么 要谈什么呀 |
[20:09] | We’re talking about the baby | 我们要谈谈你的孩子 |
[20:10] | and your regretting your decision. | 还有你把孩子送人之后的悔意 |
[20:12] | My decision? | 悔意 |
[20:14] | I don’t regret my decision. | 我没有后悔过 |
[20:16] | Then why did you try to find her? | 那你为什么还想找她 |
[20:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[20:22] | This is a petition that you filed with the adoption agency a couple of months ago. | 这是数月前你在领养机构填写的申请书 |
[20:27] | It’s a form requesting the identity of the adoptive parents of Angela. | 要求了解安吉拉的养父母 |
[20:32] | – A signed form. – No. | -有你的签名 -我没签过 |
[20:35] | – That’s not my signature. – Lucia, I’m not– | -那不是我签的 -露西娅 我不是 |
[20:37] | No, really. Look, you can see for yourself. | 真的不是 给 你自己看 |
[20:40] | That’s not my signature. | 那不是我的签名 |
[20:43] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[20:46] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[20:48] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[20:49] | Did anyone in your family object to you giving up your baby? | 你家里有人反对放弃这个孩子吗 |
[20:51] | No, no one. My– My mom even helped me with it. | 没有 我妈妈还一直帮我 |
[20:55] | And the father? | 孩子的生父吗 |
[20:57] | Juan? | 胡安 |
[21:00] | He was in Iraq when I had her, | 我怀孕时他在伊拉克 |
[21:02] | But we talked about it. | 但我们谈过的 |
[21:05] | He was cool. | 他没什么意见 |
[21:06] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[21:09] | He still in iraq? | 他还在伊拉克吗 |
[21:11] | No, he got back a couple months ago. | 不 几个月前回来了 |
[21:19] | Juan Restrepo? | 胡安·雷斯特雷波 |
[21:23] | NYPD. We’d like to ask you some– | 纽约警局 我们想问你一些… |
[21:25] | Go, go, go, go! Hey! | 快点 快 站住 |
[21:28] | Freeze! Hands up! | 不许动 举起手来 |
[21:35] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[21:35] | Keep your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[21:39] | On the ground. On the ground! | 趴下 听到没有 |
[21:40] | Hit the ground! | 趴下 |
[21:51] | Why did you run? | 你为什么要跑 |
[21:52] | Look, in my neighborhood, | 住在我们那里的人 |
[21:53] | When you see a cop, that’s what you do. | 看见警察都这种反应 |
[21:58] | What? No, uh, good cop/bad fed? | 怎么 好警察还是烂特工 |
[22:02] | The guy did two tours in the Gulf. | 那家伙曾在海湾地区服役两届 |
[22:04] | I go over there, he’d turn it into a pissing match. | 我过去会惹火他的 |
[22:06] | But Kate, she’s got a way of sneaking up on people. | 但是凯特却懂得接近别人 |
[22:11] | You mean like last night? | 你是说就像昨晚一样吗 |
[22:15] | Can you believe this? | 难以置信 |
[22:16] | Dude details cars for a living. | 那家伙以车内装饰为生 |
[22:17] | You’d think he’d have a little more pride in his ride. | 我还以为他会把自己的车好好收拾下 |
[22:22] | I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[22:24] | It looked like quite a kiss. | 吻得够深情的 |
[22:26] | – You jealous, Castle? – Me? | -卡塞尔 吃醋了 -我 |
[22:29] | No, but you have to admit… I was right. | 没有 但是你不得不承认 我正中要害 |
[22:32] | You are jealous… That I hooked her. | 你就是在吃醋 因为我勾引她 |
[22:36] | What’s there to be jealous of? You couldn’t reel her in. | 有什么好吃醋的 你又搞不定她 |
[22:40] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[22:42] | I was 18 when Lucia got pregnant. | 露西娅怀孕时 我只有18岁 |
[22:46] | Six months in, I got deployed. | 六个月之后我被调走了 |
[22:49] | I never even had the chance to see her. | 再也没机会见她 |
[22:52] | But you signed the adoption papers. | 但你签了那请愿书 |
[22:54] | You know, when you’re over there, you see so many kids. | 在那边我见到了很多孩子 |
[22:57] | I just… | 我只是 |
[22:59] | I need to know she was okay. | 只是想知道孩子过得很好 |
[23:01] | I- I filled out the form, and I put Lucia’s name instead. | 我就用露西娅的名字填了表 |
[23:05] | – You got an address. – Yeah, dude felt bad for me. | -地址给你了 -对 那人同情我 |
[23:09] | He was over there, too, in Gulf One, | 他参加了第一次海湾战争 |
[23:11] | And he only lost an arm. | 而且他只失去了一条胳膊 |
[23:12] | And what did you lose? | 你失去了什么 |
[23:15] | An I.E.D. Hit my humvee. | 土炸弹炸了我的输送车 |
[23:18] | The shrapnel tore through the floor. | 炸飞了车的底板 |
[23:20] | The doc says I’m never gonna have kids of my own, | 医生说这辈子我不可能有自己的孩子了 |
[23:22] | So… | 所以 |
[23:24] | Yeah, I got an address, and I went to go see my daughter. | 是的 我是有地址 还去看了我女儿 |
[23:26] | So you kidnap her and you ask her adoptive parents for money? | 然后你就绑架她 还向她养父母索要赎金 |
[23:30] | Wait, “kidnap her”? She was kidnapped? | 等等 绑架 她被绑架了吗 |
[23:32] | And you think I did that? | 你觉得我会干出这种事 |
[23:33] | All I ever wanted to know was that she was okay! | 我只是想知道她过得好不好 |
[23:36] | Is she?! | 她还好吗 |
[23:40] | Yo. Birth dad? His story checks out. | 生父的话核实过了 |
[23:43] | Limo Company had him doing their fleet yesterday. | 豪华轿车公司昨天让他去装饰车队了 |
[23:45] | I don’t care. He had motive and opportunity. | 我不管 他既有动机又有机会 |
[23:48] | His motive was the instinct of fatherhood. | 他的动机就是父亲的本能 |
[23:50] | If he took her, he’d have been with her, | 要是真是他干的 他会一直陪着她的 |
[23:51] | Not at some $12-An-Hour detailing job. | 而不是去干他那薪水卑微的工作 |
[23:53] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[23:54] | I want E.S.U. On his place. | 我要让鉴证科彻底搜查他的房子 |
[23:55] | It’s not him, Will. | 不是他干的 威尔 |
[23:56] | We’re at square freakin’ one, and we’ve got nothing. | 我们折腾半天 一无所获 |
[23:59] | You can send E.S.U. wherever you want, | 你可以让鉴证科去任何地方 |
[24:01] | But I’m not losing this one. | 但这次我不想办砸 |
[24:06] | What did she mean, “not losing this one”? | 她为什么说”不想办砸” |
[24:10] | The case we worked. | 我们上次的案子 |
[24:12] | I thought you got the guy. | 凶手不是抓到了吗 |
[24:16] | We did, but… | 是抓到了 不过 |
[24:18] | The kid was already dead. | 孩子死了 |
[24:25] | Sorenson. | 我是索伦森 |
[24:27] | On my way. | 马上就到 |
[24:29] | Another call about the ransom. | 绑匪又打电话要赎金了 |
[24:32] | They asked for 75 packs of hundreds, | 他们要75捆百元现钞 |
[24:34] | Randomized serial numbers and warned against bait money, | 不能连号 不能是饵钱 |
[24:37] | Dye packs and trackers. | 不能带防盗染色包或追踪器 |
[24:39] | Sounds like they know your playbook. | 好像很清楚你们的办案手法 |
[24:40] | They were detailed down to the make, | 他们对包的样式和颜色 |
[24:42] | Model and color of the backpack. | 要求的很具体 |
[24:44] | Drop instructions? | 送钱的指令呢 |
[24:45] | We wait for their call. | 还在等电话 |
[24:46] | All right, let’s get the money set, | 好吧 我们把钱整好 |
[24:48] | Be ready to make the drop. | 准备交赎金 |
[24:49] | Why didn’t they tell us where to bring the money? | 他们为什么没说钱送到哪里 |
[24:52] | They’re testing you. It’s not unusual. | 他们在试探 这很正常 |
[24:54] | Which means before we make the drop, | 这就意味着交赎金前 |
[24:56] | We’ll need to test them. | 我们也得试探一下他们 |
[24:57] | We’ll need proof that they have Angela and that she’s okay. | 证实安吉拉确实在他们手上并且毫发无伤 |
[25:01] | What if they don’t give any? | 他们要是不配合呢 |
[25:03] | – What if they refuse? – How can you think that? | -他们拒绝怎么办 -你怎么能这么想 |
[25:05] | – I’m just saying– – What, you think she’s dead? | -我只是说 -什么 你觉得她死了吗 |
[25:07] | – No, of course not. – I should’ve gotten up. | -不 当然不是 -我应该起床的 |
[25:09] | I shouldn’t have let you watch her. | 不该让你来照看她 |
[25:11] | Don’t tell me what to say! | 别告诉我你想说什么 |
[25:12] | Tell me, Alfred, was it worth it?! | 你看看 阿尔弗雷德 就为了这玩意 |
[25:15] | Was it worth our little girl?! | 这破画顶的上我们的女儿吗 |
[25:19] | Oh! Oh, my… | 我 我的 |
[25:29] | Mrs. Candela? | 坎德拉太太 |
[25:33] | Theresa… | 泰丽莎 |
[25:34] | You can’t give in to your fear. | 你不能向恐惧屈服 |
[25:37] | Neither you nor your husband is responsible for what happened. | 你和你丈夫都没错 |
[25:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:49] | Remember, no proof, no money. We need to be firm on that. | 记住了 没有证据就不给钱 我们得明确这个 |
[25:52] | Okay? Here we go. | 好了吗 接电话 |
[25:56] | Hello. | 喂 |
[25:58] | Listen carefully. | 听好了 |
[25:59] | Any deviation, and your daughter dies. | 出任何差错 你女儿就死定了 |
[26:02] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:04] | A civilian, not a cop, must make the drop, | 送钱的人不能是警察 把钱放下就走 |
[26:06] | Or we kill the girl. | 不然我们就撕票 |
[26:08] | We see police or FBI, | 有警察或者联调局的人 |
[26:10] | And she dies. | 她就死定了 |
[26:11] | Do you have the money? | 钱准备好了吗 |
[26:12] | Yes. 750, like you said. | 好了 按你说的 75万 |
[26:15] | Put it in the backpack | 放在背包里 |
[26:16] | And bring it to the northeast corner | 一号大街和四十七号大街之间 |
[26:19] | of 1st avenue and 47th. | 路口的东北角 |
[26:20] | There’s a mailbox there | 那有一个邮筒 |
[26:21] | With a cell phone taped underneath. | 下面粘着手机 |
[26:23] | We’ll text further instructions once you’re there. | 你到了我们再发信息告诉你下一步 |
[26:26] | When we have the money, | 拿到钱以后 |
[26:27] | Then we’ll call with the girl’s location. | 我们会打电话告诉你孩子在哪里 |
[26:30] | Ask for proof that Angela’s okay. | 叫他证明安吉拉没事 |
[26:32] | You won’t get any money until I know my little girl is okay. | 我得确定我女儿没事再给你们钱 |
[26:37] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[26:40] | Hi, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[26:42] | You have one hour. | 给你一小时 |
[26:50] | Once they get paid, there’s no incentive to keep her alive, | 他们拿到钱就不会留活口了 |
[26:53] | So I’ll make the drop. | 我去交赎金 |
[26:54] | Figure, we’ll place our people | 我们会在邮箱周围一个街区内 |
[26:57] | at a 1-Block radius from the mailbox. | 部署警员 |
[26:58] | No. | 不行 |
[26:59] | They said no cops. | 他们说了警察不能去 |
[27:01] | It’s okay. I’ve done this before. | 没事的 我以前干过 |
[27:03] | And they won’t know I’m an FBI agent. | 他们不会发现我是联调局的探员 |
[27:04] | And if they do? | 发现了怎么办 |
[27:06] | Mr. Candela, we need this to go as smoothly as possible. | 坎德拉先生 我们得确保一切顺利 |
[27:09] | She’s my daughter, | 她是我女儿 |
[27:10] | And we’re gonna follow their instructions to the letter. | 所以我们得按他们说的办 |
[27:13] | They said no cops. | 他们说了不要警察 |
[27:17] | Look, I’m her father, | 听着 我是她爸爸 |
[27:21] | And I can do this. | 所以我一定可以的 |
[27:26] | Do I make myself clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[27:36] | No way we can send the father. | 我们不能派他去 |
[27:38] | Too many things could go wrong. He’s too emotional. | 他太激动了 会出乱子的 |
[27:40] | What choice do we have? | 还有别的选择吗 |
[27:41] | – Me. – What? | -我 -什么 |
[27:44] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[27:45] | I’m certainly not emotional. | 当然也不那么激动 |
[27:48] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[27:49] | The NYPD already has a signed waiver from me, | 纽约警察局已经跟我签了免责协议 |
[27:51] | And I don’t like saying this, | 我不想提这个 |
[27:55] | But you’re running out of time. | 不过我们已经没时间了 |
[27:56] | Castle’s right. | 卡塞尔说的没错 |
[27:57] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[27:58] | He’s been with me on cases before. | 他之前和我一起办过案 |
[28:00] | He’s good under pressure. | 他能顶得住压力 |
[28:03] | And he’s our best shot. | 所以他是最佳人选 |
[28:39] | Okay, so this is usually the part | 通常这个时候 |
[28:40] | Where I ask if you’ve thought this through, | 我都会问当事人是否考虑清楚了 |
[28:42] | And then I rembered, you don’t think things through. | 不过我记得你从来不三思而后行 |
[28:45] | Cold hands, cold hands. | 你的手真凉 冰棍一样 |
[28:48] | These people are dangerous, Castle. | 卡塞尔 这些人很危险 |
[28:50] | You need to stay alert and focused. | 你得保持警惕 集中精神 |
[28:52] | Alert and focused, got it. | 警惕 集中精神 遵命 |
[28:54] | Maybe if–Maybe if | 你能不能 |
[28:55] | you just rubbed ’em together for a second. | 能不能搓搓手呢 |
[28:56] | Wait, wait. Alert and what? | 等等 警惕和什么来着 |
[28:59] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[29:00] | – You’re good to go. – Thanks. | -好了 -多谢 |
[29:02] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[29:07] | Look, about… Last night, what happened in the kitchen, | 听着 关于昨晚在厨房发生的事 |
[29:11] | – I- I just– – Oh, listen, | -我只是 -不不不 |
[29:12] | You don’t need to explain that. | 你不用解释 |
[29:13] | – That’s– – I don’t? | -那是 -不用吗 |
[29:14] | Unless you want to. | 除非你想 |
[29:16] | Uh, no, you know, I ju– I just figured, | 我只是想到 你知道的 |
[29:18] | For the character, for Nikki Heat– | 对于那个角色妮基·希特 |
[29:20] | Yeah, you– I think– I think understand Nikki Heat | 你 我觉得我比你想象得 |
[29:23] | Better than you think I do. | 更了解妮基·希特 |
[29:29] | Be careful, okay? | 小心点 好吗 |
[29:33] | Do I detect actual concern for my well-Being? | 莫非你是在关心我的人身安全 |
[29:36] | Screw this up, and I’ll kill you. | 你要是搞砸了我就杀了你 |
[29:38] | That’s more like it. | 这才像你 |
[29:44] | Okay, I have eyes on the target. Over. | 我看到目标了 报告完毕 |
[29:48] | Are you reading me? | 你们听到了吗 |
[29:49] | We don’t have to read you. | 不用听 |
[29:50] | We can see you. Now shut up and focus. | 我们能看见你 给我闭上嘴集中精神 |
[29:53] | Roger that. Five by five. | 收到 清楚的明白 |
[29:56] | He’s quite a guy. | 他很有个性 |
[29:57] | If he only knew how big a fan you really are. | 但愿他知道你是他忠实的粉丝 |
[29:59] | Yeah, well, he’s not going to know. | 是啊 他不会知道的 |
[30:03] | You never told him how you stood in line for an hour | 你没告诉他 为了得到他的签名 |
[30:06] | Just to get your book signed… | 你排队站了一个小时 |
[30:09] | How his novels got you through your mother’s death? | 他的小说陪你度过你母亲死后那段时光 |
[30:13] | Is there anything you don’t remember? | 有什么事你不记吗 |
[30:16] | Not when it comes to you. | 只要是关于你的都记住 |
[30:29] | I feel like Michael finding the gun taped behind the toilet. | 感觉就像迈克找到了藏在厕所后面的枪 |
[30:36] | You might want to tell Ryan and Esposito to hang back. | 恐怕你得让莱恩和埃斯波西托退回去 |
[30:39] | They just sent a text. It says, “we’re watching you.” | 他们发了条信息说”我们在监视你” |
[30:42] | It could be just a ruse. | 可能只是唬人的 |
[30:44] | Nope. | 不像 |
[30:46] | They just sent another one. | 他们刚又发了条信息过来 |
[30:47] | It says, “you’re wearing a black raincoat.” | 上面说”你穿着黑色雨衣” |
[30:50] | Okay, so they can see you. That doesn’t change anything. | 没错 他们是能看到你 但计划不变 |
[31:02] | Tell him to stop fooling around. | 让他别胡闹 |
[31:03] | Like that’ll help. | 那有用吗 |
[31:06] | Okay… | 又有信息了 |
[31:08] | It says, “cross the street, | 上面说”穿过马路 |
[31:12] | And head west on east 47th.” | 然后向西走到东47大街” |
[31:15] | That’s left, right? | 向左走 对吗 |
[31:16] | Right. | 是的 |
[31:17] | Right, right? Or right, left? | 是 往右 还是往左 |
[31:19] | – Left – Left. | -往左 -左 |
[31:23] | “1201 1st.” That’s just ahead. | “一号大街1201号” 就在前面 |
[31:27] | Got it. We see him. | 收到 我们看到他了 |
[31:35] | They want me to leave the bag at the shoeshine stand | 他们让我把包放在擦鞋摊那儿 |
[31:38] | And exit out the side. | 然后退出去 |
[31:50] | All right. I’m at the stand. | 好了 我在摊位这儿了 |
[31:53] | Then have him make the drop. | 让他把包放下 |
[31:54] | Castle, leave the bag. | 卡塞尔 放下包 |
[31:56] | Make the drop and walk away. | 把包放下然后离开 |
[32:01] | Coming in. Don’t have him yet. | 进来了 还没发现目标 |
[32:05] | I just left it. I’m headed out. | 放下了 我出来了 |
[32:06] | Esposito, Ryan. .. You got eyes? | 埃斯波西托 莱恩 发现什么了吗 |
[32:09] | I see the shoeshine stand. | 我看到擦鞋摊了 |
[32:11] | Wait. I got the backpack. | 等一下 我看到那个包了 |
[32:13] | Asian male… Long hair. I got him, I got him! | 亚洲男性 长头发 我抓到他了 |
[32:17] | Where’s the girl? Where’s Angela? | 那个女孩儿在哪儿 安吉拉在哪儿 |
[32:19] | What girl? | 什么女孩 |
[32:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:27] | Ryan! Ryan! | 莱恩 莱恩 |
[32:41] | The kidnappers posted an ad on Craigslist | 绑匪们就像在做广告 |
[32:44] | And said that this was a performance art piece for YouTube. | 说这是为YouTube做的艺术作品 |
[32:48] | They sent out nearly two dozen of the backpacks. | 那儿有几乎两打那样的背包 |
[32:50] | The poster used an I.P. Anonymizer, | 并且是匿名广告 |
[32:52] | Making it impossible to trace. | 让我们没办法追踪 |
[32:54] | So we just do nothing? | 难道我们什么也做不了 |
[32:56] | Well, I managed to slip the phone | 我把绑匪给我的手机 |
[32:59] | That the kidnappers gave me inside the backpack. | 放到那个包里面了 |
[33:01] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[33:02] | Well, before I did that, | 在那之前 |
[33:03] | I sent a text message to detective Beckett. | 我给贝克特警探发了条信息 |
[33:05] | The phone’s under a bulk account, | 手机是大单销售 |
[33:07] | So we can’t trace its owner, | 查不到购买人的信息 |
[33:08] | But we can trace its I.D. | 但能追踪到方位 |
[33:09] | So far, we’ve pinged the phone to a 20-Block radius on the lower east side. | 目前 查到它在下东区20条街区内 |
[33:13] | We’ll need another few hours to narrow it down. | 还需要几个小时把范围缩小 |
[33:15] | In the meantime, I’ve moved a team into the area. | 同时 我派了一组人过去 |
[33:18] | They’ll work the streets, be ready to move | 他们会仔细排查 一旦得到更多消息 |
[33:19] | When we have more information. | 随时准备行动 |
[33:28] | – Thanks. – Mm-Hmm. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[33:33] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[33:40] | I keep thinking, if only I saw who took that bag… | 我一直在想 要是我看到谁拿的就好了 |
[33:43] | Well, that wasn’t your job. | 那不是你的工作 |
[33:50] | You know I can’t imagine | 知道吗 我难以想象 |
[33:51] | Anything like this ever happening to Alexis. | 这样的事发生在阿丽克西斯身上会怎样 |
[33:57] | We’ll get her back soon. | 我们很快会救回她的 |
[33:59] | Not as soon as we hoped. | 没有我们想的那么快 |
[34:01] | They must’ve found it, taken the batteries out. | 他们肯定发现了 把电池取出来了 |
[34:03] | We just lost the signal from the phone. | 我们失去了手机的追踪信号 |
[34:37] | What are you doing up? Stressed about finals? | 怎么还不睡 担心期末考试 |
[34:39] | American lit’s today. | 今天是美国不眠日 |
[34:41] | I was having nightmares about Hester Prynne. | 我做噩梦 梦到海丝特·白兰 |
[34:46] | The irony for you is not getting an “a” would cause you shame. | 但问题是不得”优”会让你难堪 |
[34:49] | So why are you up? | 那你怎么还不睡 |
[34:51] | Looking for a white rabbit. | 我在找小白兔 |
[34:53] | Lewis Carroll or “The Matrix”? | 路易斯·卡罗尔或者”黑客帝国” |
[34:55] | I’m not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[34:57] | What did Beckett tell you about taking phone photos at the crime scene? | 关于犯罪现场的拍照贝克特跟你说了什么 |
[35:01] | I don’t know. I wasn’t listening. | 我不知道 没听 |
[35:04] | See all those stuffed animals on the bed? | 看到床上的那些动物娃娃了吗 |
[35:07] | It looks just like mine used to. | 跟我以前的很像 |
[35:09] | Remember when I had all those animals? | 还记得我以前的那些娃娃吗 |
[35:11] | If by remember when, ” you mean Monkey-Bonkey, | 如果你是说Bonkey猴的话 |
[35:13] | Who has been washed so many times he looks like roadkill now, | 被洗了那么多次 他现在看起来很惨 |
[35:16] | Then, yes. | 那么 是 |
[35:16] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我搞不懂你在说些什么 |
[35:18] | Oh, then you won’t mind next time I see him | 那么你不会介意下次我看到他的时候 |
[35:19] | – If I throw him out. – Don’t you dare! | -把他扔出去 -你敢 |
[35:22] | – I won’t, I won’t. – Don’t. | -我不会 不会的 -绝对不要 |
[35:23] | – I won’t. – Okay. | -不会的 -很好 |
[35:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:29] | So you think the Bunny has something to do with the case? | 你认为邦尼兔和这个案子有关 |
[35:32] | I’ll let you know when I go down the rabbit hole. | 等我到兔窝里看一下再告诉你 |
[35:44] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[35:46] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[35:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:49] | When Alexis was little, | 阿丽克西斯还小的时候 |
[35:51] | She had a stuffed monkey that she could not live without. | 她有一个很珍爱的猴子娃娃 整天抱着 |
[35:54] | One time we went on vacation, she forgot to pack him. | 有一次我们去度假 她忘了带上他了 |
[35:56] | I bought her another one, | 我又给她买了一个 |
[35:57] | But she knew it was not monkey-Bonkey. | 但她知道不是原来那个 |
[36:00] | So? | 然后呢 |
[36:01] | So there’s two more pictures of her clutching this Bunny out there. | 有几张照片都是她拿着这只邦尼兔 |
[36:06] | So where’s the Bunny? | 那么邦尼兔在哪儿呢 |
[36:07] | You think whoever took Angela knew her well enough | 你认为绑匪很熟悉安吉拉的喜好 |
[36:10] | To take the Bunny, too? | 所以把邦尼兔也带上啦 |
[36:11] | But we already checked the Candelas’ list. | 但我们已经查过坎德拉家的人员名单了 |
[36:14] | A couple of teenage babysitters, | 有几个年轻保姆 |
[36:15] | A cleaning lady… They’ve all been cleared. | 一个清洁工 她们都被排除嫌疑了 |
[36:17] | Only not all babysitters are teenagers. | 但不是所有保姆都是青少年 |
[36:20] | Sometimes they’re people close to us. | 有时候他们就是我们周围的人 |
[36:23] | Sometimes they’re family. | 有时是家人 |
[36:26] | When did we lose the signal on the phone? | 我们什么时候丢了手机上的信号的 |
[36:27] | Right after we told the Candelas we were tracking it. | 在告诉坎德拉夫妇我们在追踪之后 |
[36:32] | Theresa’s sister Nina– You got an address? | 特里萨的妹妹妮娜 你有她地址吗 |
[36:45] | Nina Mendoza, | 妮娜·门多萨 |
[36:46] | You’re under arrest for the kidnapping of Angela Candela. | 你因绑架安吉拉·坎德拉而被捕了 |
[36:49] | Taking your own niece? Put your hands behind your back. | 竟然绑架自己的外甥女 把手放背后 |
[36:52] | You have the right to remain silent… | 你有权保持沉默 |
[36:54] | Hello, Angela, | 你好 安吉拉 |
[36:56] | I am so happy to see you. | 看到你真高兴 |
[36:58] | You wanna go and see mommy? | 想见妈妈吗 |
[37:00] | Come on, baby. Look at you. Hello. | 来吧 宝贝 看看你 你好啊 |
[37:04] | Hi, beautiful. | 嗨 小美人 |
[37:07] | You wanna grab your pink rabbit? Oh, look at the rabbit. | 想要你的粉红小兔子吗 哦 看看这个兔子 |
[37:25] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[37:27] | Angie! | 安吉 |
[37:30] | Mi coraz? N.Mwah! | 小心肝[西班牙语] |
[37:33] | Oh! Oh! Oh! God. You look perfect. | 哦…你看起来棒极了 |
[37:37] | Just… Perfect! | 真是…太好了 |
[37:39] | – Is she okay? – She’s fine. Yeah. | -她还好吧 -她很好 |
[37:41] | Honey… What are you doing? | 亲爱的 你还坐那儿干什么 |
[37:45] | She’s here! She’s home! | 她在这儿 她回来了 |
[37:49] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 你怎么啦 发生什么事了 |
[38:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[38:04] | Crawford… Can you take Angela? | 克劳福德 你能先带安吉拉离开吗 |
[38:12] | Come here, sweetie. | 我们走 宝贝 |
[38:15] | – Here you go, Crawford. – Thank you. Here we go. | -拿去 克劳福德 -谢谢 走喽 |
[38:23] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[38:25] | I worked 14-Hour days, year after year, | 我一天工作14小时 一年又一年 |
[38:28] | Killing myself so that we can have a life. | 拼命来供我们生活 |
[38:31] | And what did you do? | 而你做了些什么 |
[38:34] | Oh. You painted. | 哦 你画画 |
[38:36] | All you did was paint. | 你只会画画 |
[38:38] | – That’s not true. – Really? | -不是那样的 -是吗 |
[38:40] | What about that job you said that you were gonna get | 你说你要找的那个工作怎么样了 |
[38:42] | So that I could cut my hours? | 那样我就能少工作一会儿了 |
[38:43] | I was taking care of Angela! | 我在照顾安吉拉 |
[38:45] | Taking care? You left her there… | 照顾 你把她扔在那儿 |
[38:48] | In front of the TV every day! | 每天把她放在电视机面前 |
[38:51] | Do you know how many times I woke up to her screams, | 你们知道我有多少次被她的尖叫声吵醒吗 |
[38:54] | Because he was in that room blasting the music in his ears? | 因为他在那个房间里 耳朵塞着耳机 |
[38:57] | It doesn’t give you the right to kidnap your own child. | 但你也不能绑架你自己的孩子 |
[39:00] | How is it kidnapping? She’s my daughter. | 怎么是绑架 她是我女儿 |
[39:03] | Mrs. Candela, you had your sister | 坎德拉太太 你让你妹妹 |
[39:04] | Climb through that window and take her. | 从那个窗户爬进来带走她 |
[39:07] | I gave her permission. | 她得到了我的允许 |
[39:09] | It doesn’t matter. | 那也不行 |
[39:10] | You violated your husband’s custodial rights. | 你触犯了你丈夫的监护权 |
[39:14] | Custodial rights? | 监护权 |
[39:16] | He didn’t even notice that she was gone! | 他根本都没有注意到她不见了 |
[39:19] | What kind of a father does that to his 2-Year-Old child? | 对两岁的孩子来说他到底算个什么父亲 |
[39:23] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[39:24] | Why would you put us through that? | 为什么要搞成这样 |
[39:27] | I mean, for god’s sake, why not just divorce me? | 为什么不直接和我离婚 |
[39:29] | Oh, so that you can sue me for alimony? | 哦 然后你起诉我索要赡养费 |
[39:32] | So that you can get half of everything? | 分得一半的财产 |
[39:35] | So that you can get custody of Angela | 获得安吉拉的监护权 |
[39:39] | Because I’m at work all day and you can “be there for her”? | 因为我整天都要工作而你可以在那照顾她 |
[39:43] | No. | 没门 |
[39:44] | I’ve seen what happens to the guys at work, | 我见识过了人在工作时的样子 |
[39:47] | What happened to Doug Ellers. | 看到了道埃勒家族的下场 |
[39:48] | No way was that gonna happen to me! | 我绝不会让那发生在我身上 |
[39:51] | You were paying the ransom to yourself. | 你在交赎金给自己 |
[39:57] | Once Angela returned, I would file for the papers. | 安吉拉一回来 我就申请离婚 |
[40:03] | There would be nothing left for him to take. | 他就会一无所有了 |
[40:05] | And if Angela was kidnapped | 如果安吉拉是在阿尔弗雷德 |
[40:07] | When Alfred was taking care of her, then– | 照看她时被绑架了 那么 |
[40:09] | The lawyer said that | 律师说过 |
[40:09] | If I could prove him negligent, I would get custody. | 如果能证明他疏忽大意 我就能获得监护权 |
[40:13] | I wouldn’t have to move out of the apartment that I paid for | 我不需要搬出我买的房子 |
[40:16] | So that he could live here with my daughter. | 因此他可以和我女儿住在这儿 |
[40:20] | Do you know how hard it was to adopt her, | 你们知道收养她有多难吗 |
[40:25] | How much it cost? | 代价有多大吗 |
[40:27] | Ten years! | 十年啊 |
[40:29] | How many paintings have you sold, Alfred? Huh? | 你卖过几张画 阿尔弗雷德 |
[40:34] | How many? | 几张 |
[40:39] | How could you hate me so much? | 你为什么这么恨我 |
[40:44] | You made it easy. | 这都是你造成的 |
[40:58] | So how do you think she’ll do? | 你觉得她会怎样 |
[41:00] | Well, it depends on how many mothers are on the jury. | 这取决于陪审团中有多少个母亲 |
[41:04] | So… | 那么 |
[41:06] | Now that it’s over… | 现在案子结了 |
[41:09] | Now that I’m back, I was… | 我也要回去了 我原来.. |
[41:12] | Thinking maybe we could give it another shot. | 打算我们可以旧梦重温 |
[41:16] | And when you leave again? | 如果你又要离开呢 |
[41:18] | You come with me. | 你跟我一起走 |
[41:28] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[41:43] | Nice guy. | 他很不错 |
[41:46] | I can see how it wouldn’t work, though. | 但我知道那不管用 |
[41:49] | – Really? – Sure. | -是吗 -当然 |
[41:51] | Handsome, square-Jawed, by-The-Book… | 英俊 方下巴 很端正 |
[41:55] | And that’s a bad thing? | 难道那不好吗 |
[41:56] | Yeah, he’s like the male you. | 好啊 正符合你的标准 |
[41:58] | Yin needs yang, not another yin. | 阴阳结合 而不是阴阴结合 |
[42:01] | “Yin-Yang” is harmony. | 阴阳结合才协调 |
[42:03] | “Yin-Yin” is… A name for a panda. | “迎迎”还是个熊猫的名字 |
[42:07] | Any more wisdom, Obi-Wan? | 还有什么至理名言吗 欧比旺 |
[42:09] | Nope, that’s it for today. | 没有了 今天就这些 |
[42:11] | What say we celebrate by going out for a drink? | 我们去喝一杯庆祝一下怎么样 |
[42:13] | I can’t. I got a date. | 不行 我有约会 |
[42:16] | A date? You date? | 约会 你在约会 |
[42:18] | Who? | 和谁 |
[42:19] | That’s why it’s called a “private life,” | 之所以有”私生活”这个词 |
[42:21] | Because it’s private. | 是因为这属于个人隐私 |
[42:23] | Unlike you, I don’t live my life on “page six.” | 不像你 我不会把我的生活暴露给别人 |
[42:27] | Well, you’re a mysterious woman, Detective Beckett. | 看来你是个很神秘的人 贝克特探长 |
[42:30] | Maybe there’s a little more Nikki Heat in me than you think. | 可能我有尼基·希特身上不具备的东西 |