Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:51] You’ve come to Nottingham once too often. 你已经来诺丁汉太多次了
[00:53] After today, there’ll be no need for me to come again. 今日之后 结果了你 我就不必再来了
[00:55] You’ve been holding out on me, 你有事瞒着我
[00:56] Sir Robin. I hear you like a boy. 罗宾汉先生 我听说你有了心仪的男孩
[00:58] I knew she’d tell. 我就知道她保守不了秘密
[00:59] So who is he? 那么这男孩是谁
[01:00] His name is Owen. He’s in my poetry class. 他名叫欧文 是诗文班的
[01:02] Very shy and very sweet. 很腼腆也很可爱
[01:06] – Keep your guard up. – Then don’t distract me. -专心注意防守 -那就别让我分心
[01:08] – Does he know how you feel about him? – No! -他知道你喜欢他吗 -不知道
[01:11] Why not? Ha! Hey! 为什么不呢
[01:15] Because I don’t even know how I feel about him. 因为我自己都不清楚对他的感觉
[01:17] Yes! Very nice! 好 很不错
[01:28] How many bones did they have to break 他们为了把她给塞进去
[01:29] To get her in there? 得折断多少骨头
[01:31] Won’t know till I get her back to the lab. 在把她弄回实验室之前没办法知道
[01:35] Don’t contaminate my crime scene. 别把案发现场弄脏了
[01:37] Sorry, it must be the feathers. 不好意思 都是这些羽毛不好
[01:39] Beckett’s here. 贝克特到了
[01:46] No sign of forced entry, same as the others. 没有强行入室的迹象 和其他的一样
[01:48] Looks like our home invasion crew 似乎这些入侵者们
[01:49] Went for a 4-peat. 成功地4连击了
[01:50] They’re stepping up their game, 他们正加快游戏节奏
[01:51] Becoming more violent. 变得更加残暴
[01:53] – Bless you. – Jinx. -保重 -扫把星
[01:54] What’s wrong with him? 他这是怎么了
[01:55] Goose down. He’s allergic. 他对鹅毛过敏
[01:57] I’m sorry, I’m gonna time-honored rules of jinx. 抱歉 提下古老的扫把星游戏的规则
[01:59] You are not allowed to speak untill I release you. 在我赦免你之前 你不能说话
[02:02] – Bless you. – Bless you. -保重 -保重
[02:02] Reverse double jinx. 翻转双倍扫把星(游戏双方地位颠倒)
[02:03] I’ve just–I– 我只是
[02:04] Castle, mouth shut until I release you. 卡塞尔 在我赦免你之前闭上嘴
[02:07] Thank you, Ryan. 谢了 莱恩
[02:08] So what do we have? 有什么线索
[02:10] That’s Joanne Delgado, 那是乔安·德尔加多
[02:11] Daughter of Susan Delgado, the victim. 受害人苏珊·德尔加多的女儿
[02:13] She called to say good night to her mom. 她打电话给她妈妈说晚安
[02:15] Only tonight, mom doesn’t pick up. 不过今晚 她妈妈没有接电话
[02:16] She calls the doorman. The doorman comes up, 她打电话给门卫 门卫上来查看
[02:18] Finds the door ajar and… 发现门微开着 还有
[02:20] And? 还有
[02:21] Well, let’s just say this one’s 只能说这案子
[02:22] Definitely Beckett-flavored. 绝对符合你的口味
[02:26] Blood spatter indicates single G.S.W. 血迹喷溅形态表明是一枪毙命
[02:29] Close range. You can still smell the cordite. 近距离开枪 还可以闻到火药味
[02:33] I’ll have to take your word for it. 我相信你的话
[02:34] Oh, they shot her and stuffed her in the safe. 他们枪杀了她 再把她塞进保险柜里
[02:36] Better than the last one. 比上起案件好多了
[02:38] They beat the guy to death. 上起案子的受害人被活活打死
[02:40] None of the neighbors heard a gunshot? 没有邻居听到枪声吗
[02:42] Nada. Must be heavy sleepers. 没有 应该都睡得很死
[02:44] No, they used a pillow 不对 他们用了一个枕头
[02:45] As a poor man’s sound suppressor. 就是穷人的消声器
[02:47] Yeah–yes, I broke the jinx. 好的 我触犯了扫把星的戒条
[02:49] I will buy you a soda. 请你喝汽水
[02:50] – Any shell casings? – None. -弹壳找到了吗 -没有
[02:53] Probably used a revolver. And a bolt cutter. 可能是左轮手枪 还用了剪线钳
[02:57] Her wedding ring. 她的结婚戒指
[02:58] She didn’t want to give it up, 她不想拱手相让
[02:59] And so they punished her for it. 于是他们就惩罚了她
[03:01] – Husband? – Passed a few years ago. -丈夫呢 -几年前过世了
[03:03] In a building like this? 在这样的大宅里也会出事吗
[03:05] This part of town, you’d think she’d be safe. 城里的这个区域应该是很安全的
[03:07] No pun intended. 不是话中有话
[03:09] How often are people killed 这样的街区
[03:10] In neighborhoods like this? 凶杀率有多高
[03:11] Same as anywhere else, Castle. 和其他任何街区一样 卡塞尔
[03:14] Just the once. 又多一起罢了
[03:23] Each of the robberies took place in 每起劫杀的案发地点
[03:24] A different part of the city. 分属于不同的区域
[03:26] A different high-end part of the city. 不同的上流社区
[03:28] Wall safes and high-end jewelry– 嵌入式保险箱和高档珠宝
[03:30] These guys came in knowing 这些罪犯事前就有了
[03:31] Exactly what they were gonna find. 明确的行窃目标
[03:32] Well, there must be a pattern, 这应该有个固有的模式
[03:33] Something that connects them all. 能把所有案件联系起来
[03:34] The first one was three months ago? 第一起案子是在三个月前吗
[03:36] Central park west 中央公园西街
[03:37] Bob and Linda Kesler 鲍勃·凯斯勒和琳达·凯斯勒
[03:38] Were bound, gagged and beaten. 被绑住 塞住嘴巴 遭到殴打
[03:39] Intruders wore masks. 罪犯戴着面具
[03:40] Took roughly $175,000 in jewelry. 劫走了大约价值17万5千的珠宝
[03:42] Same m.o. On York street? 和约克街的那起作案模式相同吗
[03:44] Yeah, only when Mr. Bruner refused to open his safe, 是的 只是布鲁纳先生拒绝打开保险柜
[03:46] They broke his wife’s arms. 劫匪就打断了他夫人的胳膊
[03:48] Which brings us to last night. 之后就是昨晚的案子了
[03:49] They’re getting bolder. 他们越加猖狂了
[03:50] They’re escalating their violence. 暴力行为正在升级
[03:52] Well, it can’t be random. 不会是随机选择作案对象的
[03:54] How do they know what’s in the safes? 他们怎么知道保险柜里有什么
[03:55] “Safes”– is that a word? 保险柜 这是个词吗
[03:57] Is it “saves”? That can’t be right. 还是保检柜 应该不对
[03:59] And you write for a living? 你真是以写作为生的吗
[04:00] Castle, the point? 卡塞尔 说重点
[04:01] The point is, our home invaders seem to 重点是 劫匪似乎
[04:03] Know an awful lot about our victims. 对受害者颇为了解
[04:05] We’ve compared insurance companies, 我们已经比对了保险公司
[04:06] Home security vendors, 家庭安防经销商
[04:08] Even the kind of safes 甚至是保险柜的种类
[04:09] That they had– nothing’s been a match. 可是没有对得上号的
[04:11] I’m just thinking, 我在想
[04:12] They seem to know their targets so well, 他们如此了解目标
[04:14] Maybe they actually know them. 或许他们真的认识受害人
[04:17] Maybe the victim’s daughter can tell us. 或许死者的女儿可以告诉我们
[04:21] Yeah, we were close. 是的 我们很亲
[04:24] She was my mother. 她是我母亲啊
[04:26] So you’d know most of her friends? 那她的朋友你都认识吗
[04:27] Her friends? Yeah, but I– 她的朋友 是 但我
[04:28] Were there any that you had strong feelings about, 有没有你不大喜欢的
[04:30] Didn’t like, maybe someone she met recently? 或许是她最近在约会的人
[04:33] No. 没有
[04:35] Did any of her friends have money problems? 她有没有朋友有经济问题
[04:39] Monsters broke into her place and killed her. 那些畜生破门而入杀害了她
[04:41] Why are you asking about her friends? 你们了解她的朋友做什么
[04:43] Do you know Nelson and Janet Bruner? 认识尼尔森·布鲁纳和珍妮特·布鲁纳吗
[04:45] No. 不认识
[04:46] How about a, uh, Richard and Julie Pastori 理查德·帕斯托利和朱莉·帕斯托利呢
[04:49] Or a bob and Linda Kesler? 还有鲍勃·凯斯勒和琳达·凯斯勒
[04:50] Who are these people? 这些人都是谁
[04:52] They’re victims of three previous 他们是前三起
[04:53] Home invasion robberies. 入室劫案的受害者
[04:55] Robberies that we think 我们觉得这三起案子的劫匪
[04:56] Were committed by the same people 和杀害你母亲的凶手
[04:57] That murdered your mother. 是同一伙人
[05:02] There were others? I mean… 还有别的劫案吗 我说
[05:04] How long has this been going on? 类似的案件发生有多久了
[05:07] A few months. 几个月了
[05:09] Months? 几个月
[05:11] What, and you haven’t caught them yet? 什么 你们还没抓到这帮畜生吗
[05:14] They didn’t murder anyone until last week. 上周之前他们还没杀人
[05:17] That’s when I got this case, and since then, 所以我上周才接手这案子
[05:19] We have been doing everything we can to– 我们一直在尽最大的努力
[05:20] No, don’t press-conference me, detective. 不 别和我说这些空话了
[05:23] All right, I work in public relations. 我本人就在公共关系部工作
[05:25] So you can save your speech 所以省省你那套说辞吧
[05:26] Because I have heard them all, all right? 因为类似的话我已经听得太多了
[05:28] I’m the one who drafts all of that pathos 空难和大肠杆菌中毒事件后
[05:30] After airline crashes and e. Coli poisonings. 给死难者的悼词都是我起草的
[05:34] “Our–our hearts go out to the victims’ families.” “我们同情受害者的家人”
[05:39] Our hearts? 同情
[05:46] What does that even mean? 这种话的有什么意义
[05:48] She said that she felt like baking. 她说她想做些烘焙烹饪
[05:51] She want me to come over, but I was busy. 她要我过去 但我那时很忙
[05:57] I was busy. 我那时很忙
[06:01] And now she’s dead. 而现在她死了
[06:08] Joanne… Listen to me. 乔安 听我说
[06:17] You’re gonna want to play out 接下来的几天
[06:18] every possible scenario 你可能一直会想
[06:20] In the next couple of days– 每一种可能的场景
[06:22] If only you’d been there, 如果你当时在那里
[06:22] If only you’d come by, 如果你当时顺路经过
[06:25] If only you didn’t work so late. 如果你没有工作得那么晚
[06:27] And I’m telling you, it’s not your fault. 我告诉你 这不是你的错
[06:30] The ones to blame are the monsters 只能怪那些畜生一样的罪犯
[06:32] That murdered your mom. 杀害你妈妈的凶手
[06:35] This isn’t a speech. It’s not a platitude. 这不是说辞 也不是陈词滥调
[06:38] It’s a promise. 这是一个承诺
[06:39] I am going to do everything in my power 我会尽我所能
[06:40] To make sure that they pay for what they did. 确保那些人会为其罪行付出代价
[06:50] It’s pretty impressive, 真的很感人
[06:51] The way you handled her back there. 你应付她的方式
[06:54] I didn’t “handle” her, castle. 我并不是在应付她 卡塞尔
[06:56] I just told her the truth. 我只是和她说实话
[06:59] The same thing I’m gonna tell 和我要对其他受害者
[07:00] The other home invasion victims. 所说的话一样
[07:02] Jinx paid in full. 扫把星的债全清了
[07:05] It’s the job, Castle. 这是工作 卡塞尔
[07:06] Oh, you’re short-selling, Beckett. 你这是在抛售 贝克特
[07:08] Ryan and Esposito 莱恩和埃斯波西托
[07:08] Could not manage that level of empathy. 就没这么将心比心
[07:10] That’s not true. 才不是
[07:11] They just save it for fantasy football trades. 他们把劲头都放橄榄球游戏上了
[07:15] Makes me think about Alexis. 让我想起了阿丽克西斯
[07:17] What would she do if something happened to me? 我要是有什么不测 她怎么办
[07:19] Well, she still has her mom, right? 还有她妈妈 不是吗
[07:20] Meredith is more like a 梅瑞狄斯更像是
[07:21] Crazy aunt with a credit card. 手持信用卡的疯阿姨
[07:23] Of the two of us, I’m the more responsible one. 我才是两人间更负责的那个
[07:26] Pretty sad, isn’t it? 听起来真凄惨 对吧
[07:28] Well, I wouldn’t worry about it too much, castle. 要是我就不会担心那么多 卡塞尔
[07:29] After all, only the good die young. 毕竟 好人才不长命
[07:33] Listen, Freud, I know what you’re trying to do. 听着 弗洛伊德 我知道你要做什么
[07:35] You’re trying to get me to talk about my mom, 你想让我谈谈我妈
[07:36] See if you can squeeze any more pulp 看看能不能从我口中挤出
[07:38] For your fiction. 对你的低俗小说有用的料
[07:39] Pulp? You think what I do is pulp? 低俗小说 你认为我写的都是低俗小说
[07:41] Listen, I will have you know 听着 我会让你知道
[07:42] That “the New York Review of Books”– 《纽约书评》
[07:43] Not “the New York Times Book Review,” mind you– 小提示 不是《纽约时报书评》
[07:45] “The New York review of books” said that 《纽约书评》说了
[07:47] Derrick Storm is this generation’s answer to 德里克·斯道姆系列是这一代人的回应
[07:49] I read that piece, 我看过那书评
[07:51] And even you have to admit 就算是你也不得不承认
[07:52] That it’s more than a little hyperbolic. 那说法有点过于夸张了
[07:54] So how much did you pay the reviewer? 你给了评论家多少钱呢
[07:55] A case of ChateauNeuf-du-Pape. 一大箱的教皇新堡红酒
[07:57] But that’s not the point. The point is, 但那不是重点 重点是
[07:58] You read “The New York Review of Books”? 你也看《纽约书评》吗
[07:59] Oh, so many layers to the Beckett onion. 贝克特警探裹着这么多层神秘面纱
[08:02] How ever will you peel them all? 你怎样才能一一揭开呢
[08:12] Esposito, anything from the other victims? 埃斯波西托 其他受害者有什么消息吗
[08:14] Beckett’s downtown finishing the canvass, 贝克特去市区完成调查去了
[08:16] But what we do know is, 但我们现在所知的是
[08:18] The Keslers and the Pastoris 凯斯勒夫妇和帕斯托利夫妇
[08:19] Didn’t know each other, 彼此不认识
[08:20] And neither one of them knew 他们也不认识
[08:21] The Bruners or Susan Delgado. 布鲁纳夫妇或苏珊·德尔加多
[08:23] Well, so much for the personal angle. 从个人关系上查只能查出这么多了
[08:24] Four luxury buildings, four major scores, 四座豪华大宅 四起大案子
[08:26] And we got nothing. 我们却寸步难行
[08:28] If I’m these guys, i got no incentive to quit now, either. 如果我是劫匪 现在也没理由收手
[08:30] Yeah, well, whoever they are, 好吧 不管他们是谁
[08:32] They definitely have some righteous trade skills. 他们肯定有合理的入室理由
[08:34] About that– forensics just came back 说到这个 鉴证人员刚从
[08:35] On the Delgado’s’ place. 德尔加多的房子里回来
[08:37] They found brass shavings 他们在前门的门锁处
[08:38] In the lock mechanism on the front door. 发现了黄铜的碎屑
[08:39] Brass shavings? 黄铜碎屑吗
[08:41] They used a bump key. 他们用了把万能钥匙
[08:42] Bad guys file down a stanwestie house key, 凶手挫掉门锁
[08:44] Then they use a mallet to drive it in the lock. 然后用一把木槌把它敲进锁孔里
[08:46] Separates the tumblers like billiard balls. 锁芯就像台球一样一撞四散
[08:47] Hey, man, I know what a bump key is. 伙计 我知道什么是万能钥匙
[08:48] No, you don’t. 你不知道
[08:49] The hardware on the Delgado’s’ door 德尔加多的门锁
[08:50] Was a high-end import. 可是高档的进口货
[08:51] No way standard bump key would work. 普通的万能钥匙不可能行得通
[08:53] No, they’d have to use something special, 他们得用些特殊的工具
[08:55] Something the average mope couldn’t rig. 不是普通的匪盗配备得起的
[08:57] What do you think? 你怎么想
[09:00] I busted this guy a while back, 我不久前抓过一个家伙
[09:01] Specialized in bump keys, and he’s not afraid 用万能钥匙作案 胆大包天
[09:03] To get a little blood on his paws, either. 还出手伤人
[09:05] Bump keys and violence? I like him already. 万能钥匙和暴力 我已经喜欢上他了
[09:08] – Evan Mitchell. – Evan Mitchell? -埃文·米切尔 -埃文·米切尔
[09:10] Yeah. You know him? 你认识他吗
[09:12] He’s a legacy. 他出身世家啊
[09:13] His dad and his Grand-dad 他爸爸和他爷爷
[09:14] Are legends in the industry. 都是这一行的传奇人物
[09:15] Yeah, I collared him on a jewel heist on 47th. 我在47街抓住他盗窃珠宝
[09:18] Just did a nickel upstate. 是个乡下恶棍
[09:20] When did Mitchell get out? 米切尔什么时候获释
[09:21] Two weeks before our first heist. 第一起案子案发两周前
[09:22] Pick him up. 把他抓起来
[09:28] Say hello to his little friend. 和他的小朋友问个好吧
[09:30] It was in his waistband when we snatched him up. 找到他的时候 他腰里正别着
[09:32] Serial numbers are scratched off. 序列号被磨掉了
[09:34] Heavy on collars, light on convictions. 罪行重 但定罪轻
[09:36] Amazing how many times a guy can get arrested 被抓那么多次却次次脱罪
[09:37] Without ever serving time. 也真是奇了
[09:39] He must have a pretty good lawyer. 他一定有个好律师
[09:40] Or good at what he does. 或者说他是个老手
[09:41] Good enough to be our perp? 够格做我们的嫌犯吗
[09:43] Why do you writers always call ’em “perps”? 你们作家为什么总叫他们”嫌犯”
[09:45] Isn’t that what you call them? 你们不就是这么叫的吗
[09:46] I don’t know. We got a whole lot of names for ’em. 不知道 我们的叫法多了去了
[09:48] Pipehead, pisshead, ork, creep… 瘾君子 酒鬼 丑八怪 烂人
[09:51] Crook, knucklehead, chucklehead… 骗子 蠢蛋 呆子
[09:53] – Chud, turd… – Destro, skell… -笨蛋 屎人 -破坏狂 流浪汉
[09:55] Skeksi, slicko, slick… 怪兽 淫棍 滑头
[09:57] – Mope. – Sleestack. -混混 -妖兽
[09:58] Slow down, slow down. 慢点说 慢点说
[09:59] Suspects. 嫌疑人
[10:01] We call them suspects. 我们叫他们嫌疑人
[10:02] I’m old-school. I like dirtbag. 我是老派人 我喜欢说无耻之徒
[10:04] Classic. 经典啊
[10:09] Tell me about the gun, Mr. Mitchell. 和我说说枪的事 米切尔先生
[10:11] Well, I’m not talking without a lawyer. 没有律师在场我是不会开口的
[10:13] Why? Are you guilty of something? 为什么 你难道为某事而心虚吗
[10:15] Yeah, of not running fast enough 你们的人出现时
[10:17] When your boys showed. 没来得及跑掉
[10:20] Where were you last night between 5:00 and 9:00? 昨晚5点到9点你在哪里
[10:25] I didn’t do it. 我什么也没干
[10:26] – You didn’t do what? – It doesn’t matter what. -你没干什么 -任何事
[10:29] Wherever you think I was, 无论你认为我在哪里
[10:30] I wasn’t. 我都不在
[10:31] So where were you then? 你到底在哪里
[10:33] Happy hour. 快乐时光
[10:34] Little neighborhood place drinking 在酒馆 约上几个老友
[10:35] Belfast car bombs with some of my westie pals. 喝着贝尔法斯特鸡尾酒
[10:39] You got anyone that can verify that for me? 有人证明吗
[10:42] Yeah. I got about 30 people or so can. 大约30人可以证明
[10:46] Conservative estimate. 这还是保守估算
[10:48] How come I got this crazy hunch that 可直觉告诉我 这里面大部分人
[10:50] most of those people got records a lot like yours? 都像你一样有前科
[10:53] Well, I wasn’t drinking tea at the plaza. 我确实没在广场喝茶
[10:58] Look, you want more reliable witnesses? 想要可靠的证人吗
[11:02] Give me an hour or so, I’ll see what I can do. 给我1小时吧 我会尽力找的
[11:04] Must be pretty well connected. 可需要铁关系
[11:06] Friends in high places. 或者高层有朋友
[11:08] Who’s married with the manicure? 这个女人气十足的家伙是谁
[11:11] I know he’s not a cop, not with that haircut. 那发型 一看就知道不是警察
[11:14] I’m assisting Detective Beckett 我协助贝克特探长
[11:15] In the investigation. 查案
[11:16] Assisting? What’s the matter, sweetie? 协助吗 怎么啦 宝贝
[11:19] You can’t hack it out there alone? 自己搞不定吗
[11:22] You wanna play? 想玩玩吗
[11:27] Let’s play. 如你所愿
[11:29] I got an ex-con with a gun 我抓到有前科又有枪
[11:31] And two fresh homicides just looking for a home. 手上还有两宗谋杀案还没结
[11:38] You can fish all you want, Detective. 警长 尽管钓你的鱼
[11:42] Smart fish don’t bite. 聪明的鱼不咬饵
[11:47] We could hold him on the gun, there’s no match 虽然可以因为持枪扣留他
[11:49] With ballistics on Mrs. Delgado. 可他的枪与杀害德尔加多夫人的枪不符
[11:51] And without other evidence 如果找不到其他证据
[11:52] To link him to the other homicide- 证明他与另外一起案件有关
[11:53] I’ll find something, sir. 长官 我会找到证据的
[11:54] Not if his alibi checks out. 可是不在场证明确凿 就别查了
[11:55] Sir, it’s just pots and kettles. 长官 那都是障眼法
[11:57] On the last robbery, not the first. 不是第一起 是最后那起案子
[11:59] Mitchell was being arraigned on 恰好在同一天 米切尔被提审
[12:00] An unrelated burglary 不过 不是这个案子
[12:01] The same day this crew struck. 他涉嫌偷窃另一处
[12:02] Unless you can break his alibi on this one, 除非推翻这个不在场证明
[12:04] He’s a dead end. 否则 他这条路走不通
[12:12] You gotta watch those silhouettes. 小心这些人影
[12:13] They can be shifty little bastards. 他们也可能是些狡诈的混蛋
[12:15] Do you mind? I’m trying to concentrate. 如果不介意 我想集中精神
[12:17] Man, when I hit a wall, all I got 老兄 我遇到瓶颈时
[12:19] Is stress ball and internet porn. 就捏捏压力球或上网看看黄片
[12:21] Castle- 卡塞尔
[12:21] Look, I get it, all right? You made a promise 听着 我很理解
[12:24] To a daughter to find her mother’s killer. 你向女儿保证要抓住凶手
[12:26] It doesn’t take Freud to see what’s what. 虽然我不是弗洛伊德 也明白这道理
[12:28] But you’re gonna run up some blind alleys 走出迷宫之前
[12:30] Before you get out of the maze. 你势必要走些冤枉路
[12:31] Look, as much as I appreciate 听着 非常感谢你说的
[12:33] Your folksy Dr. Phil Aphorisms, 菲力博士[脱口秀节目主持人]的格言警句
[12:34] I just wanna- 我只想
[12:37] Wouldn’t it be more of a challenge 如果他们不是那么乖乖地站着
[12:38] If they weren’t standing still? 不是更有挑战性吗
[12:44] Okay, Castle. You show me how it’s done. 卡塞尔 让我见识你的本事
[12:57] All yours. 看你的了
[13:03] It’s not a duel, Scaramouch. 这不是决斗 胆小鬼
[13:04] Here. 这样
[13:06] Square off to the target. 面对枪靶站好
[13:08] Feet shoulder-distance apart. 双脚打开 与肩同宽
[13:11] Okay. Gauntlet your right fist 好的 用你左手掌
[13:13] In your left palm. 托住右手
[13:15] Shot too soon. 枪开早了
[13:17] You know, we could always just cuddle, Castle. 我们可以经常这样抱一下 卡塞尔
[13:20] Oh, funny. 很有意思
[13:21] And a smile. Good. 你笑了 很好
[13:28] That’s better. 好点了
[13:31] You know, I, uh, 我其实
[13:31] Came down to ask you if I could, uh, 下来是想问问你
[13:33] Take home some of those stolen property photos. 可否把失窃物的照片带回家
[13:37] Photos of the jewelry? Why? 珠宝的照片 为什么
[13:38] I don’t know. 现在还说不上来
[13:39] I just thought it might spark something. 只是觉得可能蕴含什么
[13:43] – That kinda hurt. – Tell you what. -肯定疼 -听好了
[13:46] You put any of the next three in the ten ring, 如果你在三枪之内打中十环
[13:48] – And I will give you the files. – Yeah? -我就把资料给你 -当真
[13:50] Yeah. 当真
[13:57] You’re a very good teacher. 你真是个好教练
[14:03] Hey, dad. 爸爸
[14:05] Hey, how was your date with Owen? 你和欧文的约会怎么样
[14:07] Dad, it wasn’t a date. It was a study group. 爸爸 我们那是学习小组 不是约会
[14:10] Okay, how many in the group? 小组有几个人
[14:12] Just the two of us. 只有我们两个
[14:16] Pilfering evidence again, I see. 又把证据偷回家
[14:17] Borrowing. And these are just copies. 借的 这些只是复本
[14:20] Insurance companies like to maintain 保险公司会保留
[14:22] Photos of pieces like these for identification 这类物品的认证照片
[14:24] In case anything gets lost or stolen. 以防遭窃或丢失
[14:25] Hello, gorgeous! Ooh! 真是太美了
[14:28] Where have you been all my life? 你们怎么没走进我的生活呢
[14:30] You know, I’m thinking of installing 我在想是不是应该装一套
[14:31] A new security system, maybe even a panic room. 新的保安系统 建个密室
[14:33] Panic room? What for, panic attacks? 密室有什么用 怕恐怖袭击吗
[14:38] If anyone comes, 如果有坏人
[14:38] We’ll beat them off with swords. 我们用武力解决
[14:40] Or pens, since they’re mightier. 或者用文字 比武力更强大
[14:42] No, I’m serious. I just want us to be safe. 不 我没开玩笑 我要你们平平安安
[14:44] Oh, life isn’t safe, especially not in New York- 生活哪里会风平浪静 更何况是在纽约
[14:48] Cranes collapse, 起重机突然倒塌
[14:49] Air conditioners fall out of the sky. 空调机从天而降
[14:52] In the end, there’s just a few short years. 到头来 人生只剩短短数年
[14:54] The most you can do is make the most of it 在死于非命之前
[14:56] Before something knocks you down. 不如充分利用这短暂的时光
[14:59] “People living deeply have no fear of death.” 活得充实 对死亡毫无畏惧
[15:03] Anais Nin? 阿娜伊丝·宁的话吗
[15:05] Mother, how many of those have you had? 妈妈 您还有多少存货
[15:08] These are pretty incredible pieces. 这可是无价之宝
[15:10] You wouldn’t use a normal fence for these. 普通的防盗手段不够
[15:12] You’d need someone with impeccable taste, 此人要具有上乘的品味
[15:14] Someone who appreciated their value, 清楚这些宝贝的价值
[15:16] Someone who had high-end buyer connections. 还得找到出得大手笔的买家
[15:19] Powell. 鲍威尔
[15:20] Oh, now there was a man. 记得这个人吗
[15:22] And you had to ruin it. 你可把人家毁了
[15:24] – Who’s Powell? – That was years ago. -鲍威尔是谁 -很多年前的事啦
[15:25] I’m sure he’s forgotten all about that. 他肯定全忘了
[15:27] Who’s Powell? 鲍威尔是谁
[15:28] Forgotten? You forced him into retirement. 怎么忘 你逼得他隐退江湖
[15:31] You ruined his life. 毁了他的人生
[15:32] He threatened to slit your throat. 他威胁要宰了你
[15:33] Dad, who’s Powell? 爸爸 谁是鲍威尔
[15:34] You remember that character of mine- 记得我小说里有个人物
[15:35] Um, Bentley Silver? 宾利·西沃
[15:37] The jewel thief in “Storm Rising”? 《风暴骤起》里面的珠宝大盗
[15:38] Yeah, I kinda based him on Powell. 某种程度上 以鲍威尔为原型
[15:40] Kind of? You stole the man’s entire life, 某种程度 你盗走了人家的一生
[15:43] And then your father, genius that he is, 然后你的天才父亲
[15:45] Thanked him in the acknowledgments, 在致谢里 指名道姓感谢他
[15:46] Completely blowing his cover. 完全把人家曝了光
[15:48] Yeah, he can’t still be mad. 他不会还在生气的
[15:49] I’m gonna go see him. 我这就去看看他
[15:50] Dad! 老爸
[15:51] No, I’ll be okay. Don’t worry. 别担心 我不会有事的
[15:53] I think it’ll be fine. 我觉得应该不会出事
[15:55] If he doesn’t slit your throat,Tell him 如果他没让你断气,提醒他
[15:56] he owes me an evening at Le Cirque. 在马戏团[纽约顶级餐厅]欠我一顿
[15:58] Dad! Dad! 老爸 老爸
[16:40] I have been waiting a long time for this, Castle. 为这拳我已经等候多时了 卡塞尔
[16:49] What can I say, Rick? 怎么说呢 里克
[16:52] You really had it coming. 你确实欠扁
[16:54] Yes, I did. Thanks for not killing me. 说得对 多谢放我一条生路
[16:56] The carpet’s an antique… 这条地毯是件古董
[16:58] Turkish, mid-1600s. 16世纪中期产于土耳其
[17:01] A blood stain on it would’ve been a disaster. 沾上一滴血也是重大损失
[17:04] Besides, I was ready to retire. 还有 我准备洗手不干了
[17:07] Being a ghost is a young man’s game. 当鬼影应该是年轻人的游戏
[17:10] Good to see you again, old friend. 很高兴再见 老朋友
[17:12] And you, as well, dear boy. 我也很高兴 亲爱的孩子
[17:14] Tell me, how is Martha? 玛莎怎么样
[17:17] Still a one-woman show in search of an audience. 还在上演没有观众的独角戏
[17:19] She says you owe her an evening at le cirque. 她说 在马戏团餐厅你还欠她一顿
[17:22] And to what do I owe the pleasure? 我哪会有这种荣幸
[17:24] You’re not planning a sequel, I hope. 不会是你又要写个后续
[17:28] What’s this? 什么东西
[17:32] Stolen jewelry 失窃的珠宝
[17:33] From that rash of home invasions. 都是入室盗窃被盗的
[17:37] So very lovely. 美极了
[17:41] I was wondering if anyone’s tried to fence them. 有没有人要把这些东西出手
[17:43] I’ve heard nary a whisper of anything in this range. 圈子里倒是没听到风声
[17:47] The police are holding a guy named Mitchell. 警方抓到个家伙叫米切尔
[17:49] Haven’t had the pleasures. 没见过
[17:51] Anything special about these? 它们有什么特别
[17:54] Anything they have in common? 有共同之处吗
[17:55] These are hardly everyday wear. 这些珠宝极少佩戴
[17:58] I suppose one dusts them off 我敢说 不是在特殊场合
[17:59] For that very special occasion. 这些珠宝不会轻易示人
[18:03] So then how did our thieves know they were there? 那窃贼怎么知道珠宝藏在哪里
[18:05] Seeing comes before wanting, Rick. 见财起意 里克
[18:09] These chaps… 这些家伙
[18:11] May actually live among their victims 可能就生活在被害人身边
[18:14] And move through their world. 属于一个圈子
[18:17] Anything else special about them? 还有什么地方与众不同
[18:19] Without seeing the scene of the crime, 看不到现场
[18:21] Anything more would be mere speculation. 一切只是推测而已
[18:25] Well, the crime scene’s all locked and sealed. 犯罪现场已经封锁了
[18:28] I don’t think I could get you in there. 没法让你进去
[18:30] Let that be the least of our concerns. 不用为此操心
[18:40] You, uh, don’t seem out of practice. 看来 你的技术一点没生疏
[18:43] Just like riding a bike. 像骑自行车一样
[18:45] Our thieves used a bump key. 盗贼使用万能钥匙
[18:47] This new generation… How utterly vulgar. 这些晚辈真是粗俗至极
[18:50] Rick… 里克
[18:52] You didn’t tell me they put her in the safe. 你没说他们把她塞进了保险箱
[18:55] What’s the significance? 重要吗
[18:57] The significance… 要点在
[18:58] Is it’s unnecessary. 是否有这个必要
[19:02] It’s brutality for brutality’s sake. 凶残是因凶残的本质而起
[19:06] This used to be a gentlemen’s game. 这本来是绅士的游戏
[19:09] We were like ghosts. 我们本来如同鬼影
[19:11] We could walk through walls and simply disappear. 轻易而举的穿墙而过 来无影去无踪
[19:15] But whoever did this… 可干出这种事的家伙
[19:18] They’re more like vampires. 更像吸血鬼
[19:21] Just the blood makes them feel alive. 看到血才有精神
[19:24] These aren’t the sort of chaps 这些人
[19:26] A fellow in my line of work 不像做我们这行的人
[19:28] Would care to meet by chance in the dark. 大家避免在黑暗里撞上
[19:31] How often does that happen? 撞上的次数多吗
[19:32] More often than you’d think, actually. 要比你想象得多
[19:34] Ours is a very small community. 我们的活动范围很小
[19:36] And then what? 碰上了怎么办
[19:38] In my day, 我那时候
[19:38] We’d usually come to some sort of an agreement. 彼此间会达成某种默契
[19:42] You see, there was a code 对职业人士
[19:42] Of conduct among professionals. 有着行动守则
[19:55] Powell. Powell. 鲍威尔 鲍威尔
[20:04] Castle? 卡塞尔
[20:06] Hey. What’s going on? 怎么了
[20:09] You brought a thief to a crime scene. 你带个盗贼去犯罪现场
[20:12] It was very helpful. 帮助很大
[20:13] It was criminal trespassing. 那是擅闯犯罪现场
[20:14] To-may-toh, to-mah-toh. 没什么差别
[20:15] Tell your friend to keep up his disappearing act. 告诉你朋友别再现身了
[20:17] And the next time you show up at a crime scene without me, 如果下次你再去犯罪现场 没有叫我同行的话
[20:19] I’ll show you how my taser works. 让你尝尝我的泰瑟枪
[20:20] Promise? 一言为定
[20:23] So why were you there? 你到那里干什么
[20:25] Seeing if there’s anything I missed. 看看遗漏了什么
[20:28] So? 所以呢
[20:30] So? 所以什么
[20:31] Was there? 有遗漏的地方吗
[20:32] Did Mitchell make bail yet? 米切尔保释了吗
[20:34] Paperwork’s not done yet. 还差一份书面材料
[20:37] I’m holding him out of spite. 扣着他就想出口恶气
[20:39] I want to talk to him. 我想跟他谈谈
[20:40] Why? We already know he wasn’t involved. 为什么 我们都知道他与此无关
[20:42] Something Powell said. 凭借鲍威尔说的话
[20:43] I think Mitchell knows more than he’s saying. 我觉得米切尔掌握些情况 只是没说出来
[20:45] And what makes you think he’ll share it with us? 那你又凭什么认为他会说出来呢
[20:47] Not us. Just me. 只是我 而非我们
[20:52] So what are you? 你是干什么的
[20:53] A forensic psychiatrist, some kind of profiler? 法医精神病学家 还是心理侧写师
[20:55] Actually, uh, I’m a writer. 我实际上是个作家
[20:58] An embedded reporter, huh? 警队的随团记者吗
[21:00] What, are you gonna make me famous? 想帮我成名吗
[21:01] Not that kind of writer. I’m a novelist. 不是那种作家 我是小说家
[21:04] Yeah? Uh, anything that, uh, I might’ve heard of? 是吗 有没有我可能看过的
[21:08] Uh… “Storm’s Last Stand.” 《风暴终焉》
[21:12] “Storm Season.” 《暴风季节》
[21:13] Derrick Storm? 德里克·斯道姆
[21:14] – Yeah. – I love that guy. -是的 -我挺喜欢那家伙
[21:17] Why the hell did you kill him? 为什么非得弄死他
[21:18] It’s a long story, but I’m working on a new one. 说来话长了 我现在在写一部新作
[21:20] And I gotta tell you, it is very cool. 我得说 那部作品真是不错
[21:22] But I want to get the details right. 我想写清楚细节
[21:25] They never get the details right 细节从来都写不对
[21:27] Not in books, movies. 无论是书里的还是电影的
[21:28] They always write us as clowns and thugs. 我们总会被描写为流氓强盗
[21:31] They never stop to think that 他们不曾想过
[21:32] Maybe we got mortgages, families… 我们也要还贷款和照顾家人
[21:34] Exactly. Okay, so… In the new book, 确实 那我这新书中
[21:38] It’s about this crew of home invaders, 会写到一伙入室抢劫团伙
[21:40] Based on the crew we’re looking for right now. 以我们正在搜寻的犯罪团伙为原型
[21:42] I got this one scene where a guy just like you 有个情节是一个像你的角色
[21:44] Runs into these guys by accident 阴差阳错地撞见了他们
[21:46] In the middle of a job. 在一次作案过程中
[21:49] Wouldn’t happen to me. 我不会遇到这种事
[21:51] I’m not doing residentials. 我不会在住宅区作案
[21:52] Not at least until you catch these guys. 至少在你把那些人抓起来之前不会
[21:55] These guys are dark. 那些人都是道上的人
[21:58] What, you know ’em? 什么 你知道他们是谁吗
[22:02] Their shot caller came into the bar a few months back 几个月前 他们老大来过酒吧
[22:05] Looking to put together a crew. 找一些合伙人
[22:06] Wanted to bring me on, said he had eyes inside 想我要加入 说他有耳目在内
[22:10] Working up scores for him, 为他策划
[22:11] Feeding him the glengarry leads- 给他一些重要信息
[22:12] Items, names, addresses. 行窃物品 姓名 地址
[22:15] Said that all he needed was one of my bump keys. 他就想要我的万能钥匙
[22:18] Did you give it to him? 你有给他吗
[22:20] Yeah, I gave it to him, but just to get rid of him. 是 我给他要是只是为了摆脱他
[22:22] I wasn’t about to join his crew. 我可不打算加入他的团伙
[22:24] I’ll be damned. 真糟糕
[22:25] – Why not? -为什么不
[22:27] – Like I said, these guys were dark. -我说了 那些人是道上的人
[22:29] And I’m a 2-minute man, in and out. 我是速战速决 偷了就走
[22:31] That’s my one hard-and-fast. 这是我个人坚持的原则
[22:32] But this sadistic whack job? 但是这活太残酷血腥了
[22:34] Whoa. He said he liked to play 他说他喜欢在吃之前
[22:36] With his food before he ate it. 戏弄猎物的感觉
[22:40] All right, this, um, this shot caller… 那这个老大
[22:43] If I put him in the book, 如果要写进书里
[22:44] I want it to feel authentic. 就得尽可能地写实
[22:47] How would you describe him? 那他长成什么样
[22:58] This is the man who killed her? 这是杀她的凶手吗
[22:59] We think so. 我们认为是的
[23:01] We believe he may have had more than just 我们认为他与你妈妈
[23:03] A passing relationship with your mom. 曾经有过联系
[23:04] And he could be anyone. A waiter, dog walker, 他可以是任何人 服务生 遛狗的
[23:08] Doorman, personal trainer… 门卫 私人教练
[23:10] No, I don’t recognize him. 不 我不认识他
[23:13] Maybe one of the other victims knows? 也许其他受害人知道
[23:17] Your mom wear jewelry often? 你妈经常佩戴珠宝吗
[23:20] No, just to special events. 不 只有重大场合
[23:22] What kind of special events? 什么样的重大场合
[23:23] Uh, a fashion show last year… 去年的时装发布会
[23:26] Gallery openings, fund-raisers… 画廊开业 慈善募捐
[23:29] My mother loved her causes. 我妈热心于各种活动
[23:31] You know, opera companies, environmental groups… 比如歌剧团 环保组织
[23:35] Eyes inside. 内部眼线
[23:37] Why are we doing this again? 我们为什么要重新梳理案情
[23:38] Well, according to Mitchell, 根据米切尔所说
[23:39] The shot caller who wanted the bump key 那个要万能钥匙的家伙
[23:41] Had someone feeding him inside information 有眼线可以给他提供
[23:44] About our victims. 受害者的情况
[23:45] And Powell says the pieces of jewelry being stolen 鲍威尔也说 被偷的珠宝
[23:47] Are the kind you save for special occasions. 是为重大场合而珍藏的
[23:49] Special occasion, like a charity event. 重大场合 比如慈善晚会
[23:51] So we find an organization 所以我们要找一个组织
[23:53] That all of our victims supported. 我们所有的受害者都参与其中
[23:55] And we find our guy. 然后我们就将找到罪犯
[23:58] Delgado and Pastori both gave 德尔加多和帕斯托利都参加
[24:00] To the Manhattan opera society. 一个曼哈顿的歌剧协会
[24:02] But not the last two victims. 但是不包括最后两个受害者
[24:04] I got three families that donated to a.i.d.s. America 三个家庭都捐助了美国艾滋病协会
[24:06] Delgado, Bruner and Kesler. 德尔加多 布鲁纳和凯斯勒
[24:09] But not Pastori. 但是没有帕斯托利
[24:12] Maybe Pastori was a guest 也许帕斯托利是三个受害家庭之一
[24:13] Of one of the other three victims. 邀请的客人
[24:15] No, none of the families knew each other. 不 这些家庭互不相识
[24:17] Wait a second. M.A.D.T.- 等等 大都会剧院
[24:19] That’s the Metropolitan American Dance Theater. 就是美国大都会歌舞剧院
[24:21] Metropolitan American Dance Theater. 美国大都会歌舞剧院
[24:23] Metro American Dance…M.A.D.T. 美国大都会歌舞剧院
[24:25] That’s the non-Profit our invaders are profiting from. 这就是 嫌犯从中获利的 那个非盈利性机构
[24:28] Find out who was in charge 去查谁是负责人
[24:28] – And how I can find them. – Right on. -和联系方式 -立刻查
[24:42] There she is. 查到了
[24:43] Anne Greene, the company’s director. 安妮·格林 公司负责人
[24:45] She can invade my home anytime. 她随时可能入侵我家
[24:47] Yeah,oh. She is in on it, 如果她有参与
[24:48] She’s doing it purely for kicks. 也只是为了取乐
[24:50] Textile heiress, no record and clean dmv. 纺织业继承人 没有前科
[24:52] White centerpieces go on angel tables. 白色的放在天使装饰的桌上
[24:55] Red centerpieces go on sponsor tables. 红色的放在赞助者席上
[24:58] Ms. Greene, I’m detective Beckett, 格林小姐 我是贝克特探长
[24:59] – And this is – Ricky? Ricky castle? -这位是 -里奇 里奇·卡塞尔
[25:03] I’ve heard perfectly all of things about you 我听过你不少事迹呢
[25:05] – From my friend Cheney. – Cheney? -从我朋友切尼那听说 -切尼
[25:08] Tall, brunette, aftermarket nose. 高个 浅褐色皮肤 人工鼻梁
[25:10] Cheney… Of course. How is Cheney? 切尼 想起来了 她还好吗
[25:13] Oh, I hear she’s a great scandal in st. Moritz. 我听说她在圣莫里茨[瑞士]绯闻不断
[25:16] Oh. And you? 那你呢
[25:17] Currently between scandals, actually. 目前正好单身
[25:19] Oh, you two aren’t… 那你们不是
[25:21] – Not yet. – No. -还不是 -不是
[25:23] Never. In fact, um, Ricky here is assisting me 永远不可能 其实里奇只是协助我
[25:27] With a homicide investigation. 调查一桩谋杀案
[25:29] How exciting. 真刺激
[25:30] Yes, and it involves your organization. 不错 现在案子跟你的组织有关了
[25:33] All of our employees go through 我们所有的雇员都经过了
[25:35] An extensive background check. 严格的背景核查
[25:36] I can assure you 我可以保证
[25:37] None of them are involved. 他们不会牵涉其中的
[25:38] I’m still gonna need a list of the employees 我还是需要你提供一份雇员名册
[25:40] – Who had access to donor records. – Of course. -可以接触到捐资者记录的雇员 -好吧
[25:47] Detective, I’m sure this is all a coincidence. 探长 我觉得这都是巧合
[25:50] Unfortunately, I’m not, and that’s why 但是 我并不这么觉得 所以
[25:51] I’m gonna need a copy of your donor list. 我仍需要一份捐助者名单副本
[25:54] That may be a problem. 这就有问题了
[25:57] The people who give publicly, they’re not an issue. 有些人的身份是公开的 那还没问题
[25:59] But some of our donors cherish their anonymity. 但是我们有些捐助者是匿名的
[26:02] We’re contractually obligated to protect that. 我们是要依约保守秘密
[26:05] What about their lives? 那不管他们死活吗
[26:06] Do your donors cherish those, as well? 你的捐助者也不在乎性命吗
[26:08] I assure you, my office will contact each of them 我保证 我的员工会联络每个捐助者
[26:11] And alert them to the situation. 并提醒他们注意安全
[26:13] I’d really like to contact them myself. 我想我可以去负责通知他们
[26:15] I’m sorry, detective, but my hands are tied. 我很抱歉 探长 我没有这个权利
[26:19] If you want my confidential donor list, 如果你想要我们的保密名册
[26:22] You’re gonna need a court order. 你要拿到法庭许可令
[26:26] Awkward. 尴尬
[26:32] We ran employees and volunteers. 我们调查了雇员和志愿者
[26:34] None have priors or records. 没有人有犯罪记录
[26:38] What’s she doing? 她在干什么
[26:39] Writing an affidavit for a court order. 写法庭许可令的申请报告
[26:40] That no one is going to sign. 不会有人签署的
[26:42] Did you see that list of board members? 看了董事会成员名单吗
[26:43] Half the judges in town are on it. 城里一半的法官都名列其上
[26:45] What am I supposed to do, 那我还能怎么办
[26:46] Just let someone else die? 眼睁睁地看着他们被杀吗
[26:47] Whoa, hey. You seem a little stressed. 你看起来颇有压力
[26:50] Hey, you know what you need? 知道你需要什么吗
[26:52] A night out on the town. 晚上去市中心潇洒一下
[26:54] A what now? 晚上什么
[26:57] What are those? 那些是什么
[26:58] The gateway to another world. 另一个世界的大门
[27:01] Castle. 卡塞尔
[27:02] They hold four fund-raisers a year. 他们每年有四场基金募捐会
[27:03] The last one took place a week 上一次发生在
[27:05] – Before the robberies began. – No. -在劫案发生一周前 -不
[27:08] It is perfect. 这很不错的
[27:09] You don’t have to ask who the donors are, 你没必要去查捐助者是谁
[27:10] Because they’ll all be there, 因为他们都将出现在那里
[27:12] Wearing their jewelry. 戴着他们的珠宝
[27:14] If the employees and volunteers are clean 如果说雇员和志愿者都是清白的
[27:15] – Then our our perp… – Skell. -那犯罪嫌疑人 -嫌犯
[27:18] Could be working the party. 可能是负责派对工作的
[27:20] And we can work the door. 我们可以在门口检查
[27:21] So it’s settled. Pick me up at 8:00? 就这么定了 晚上8点来接我
[27:24] Oh, it’s, uh, a black-tie event. 这是 这是一场非常正式的活动
[27:27] – That’s not a problem, is it? – Uh, no. -没问题 对吗 -当然没
[27:30] No. 当然
[27:34] No, unh-unh. That one goes to the thrift store. 不 那件应该卖给二手商店
[27:39] Whoa! “Karma Chameleon.” 变色龙的缘分
[27:41] The girl at Saks said 萨克斯商店[第五大道豪华商店]
[27:42] Fluorescent is in. 女孩说亮片很流行
[27:42] Well, then she was on commission. 对 然后她就可以拿提成了
[27:48] Too “show girls”? 太像展场女郎
[27:51] You know what he’s trying to do? 你知道他要做什么吗
[27:53] He wants to humiliate me. 他想看我出丑
[27:56] Lanie, can you get that, please? 蕾妮 可以去开门吗
[27:57] All right, but you better not be 可以 但我回来的时候
[27:59] Wearing your prom dress when I get back. 你最好别穿毕业舞会礼服
[28:05] My dad, nervous for a date? 爸爸 约会让你紧张吗
[28:07] It’s not a date. It’s an undercover operation. 这是一次秘密行动 不是约会
[28:10] Would you? 麻烦你帮个忙
[28:12] I don’t know why 不知道你为什么
[28:13] You won’t tell me where the party is. 不告诉我聚会在哪里举行
[28:14] Because you’ll show up. 防止你也去
[28:18] Who was it? 是谁来了
[28:19] Delivery. 快递
[28:20] – From who? – Let’s find out. -谁寄的 -我们来看看
[28:23] “Bippity boppity boo”? [咒语]
[28:26] “Cinderella.” it’s from him. 灰姑娘 是他送来的
[28:29] Oh, please, it’s a dress. 拜托 那只是一件衣服
[28:31] Now open it up, girlfriend. 打开它吧 小妞
[28:33] Oh, I knew it. He was arrogant, 我知道 他真是够傲慢的
[28:35] But this, this is complete- 但这次 这个完全
[28:43] Stunning. 惊艳
[28:44] Simply stunning. Come in, come in. 简直就是惊艳 请进请进
[28:47] Oh, hang on. Hang on… 等等
[28:51] You look incredible. 你看起来真美
[28:52] Really? 真的吗
[28:53] Really. You clean up nice, 真的 你打扮的不错
[28:55] Detective Beckett. Thank you, Castle. 贝克特探长 谢谢你 卡塞尔
[28:59] I was nominated 我曾经被
[28:59] For a, uh, Tony once… 托尼奖[百老汇]提名
[29:02] Oh, no, Martha, I couldn’t. 不 玛莎 我可不行
[29:04] – Yes, you can. Let me – Oh, it’s brilliant. -你能行 让我看看 -太棒了
[29:07] So where are you guys headed tonight? 那今晚你们要去哪里
[29:09] Uh, we are going to the oh ,waldorf 在华道尔夫饭店[纽约最豪华旅馆]
[29:31] Man, these guys are guilty of tax evasion, 他们肯定逃税漏税了
[29:33] Not home invasion. 而不是入室抢劫
[29:37] Appearances can be deceiving. 外表可以欺骗人
[29:45] – Nice dress. – Yeah, what there is of it. -礼服不错 -真适合这场合
[29:48] I’d let you borrow it, Esposito, 我借你好了 埃斯波西托
[29:49] But you stretched out the last one. 但上次借你那件被撑坏了
[29:57] Big cheese! 大人物
[29:58] Ricky! Ricky! 里奇 里奇
[30:02] Why didn’t you tell me 为什么不告诉我
[30:02] You were gonna be at this shindig? 你会来这参加聚会
[30:04] I would’ve given you a ride. 我可以带你过来的
[30:05] Last-minute thing. Listen, Mr. Mayor, 刚刚决定要来 听着 市长先生
[30:06] I’d like to present to you detective Kate Beckett. 我想向你介绍下凯特·贝克特探长
[30:09] Kate Beckett, you know the mayor. 凯特·贝克特 你应该见过市长
[30:11] So this is Detective Beckett. 原来这就是贝克特探长
[30:13] It’s an honor to meet you, sir. 很荣幸见到你 先生
[30:14] Oh, please, call me Bob. 就叫我鲍伯就行了
[30:17] Rick, she’s even prettier than you said. 里奇 她比你说的还要漂亮多了
[30:21] – Excuse me a minute. – Of course. -借一步说话 -好的
[30:24] You talk about me to “Bob”? 你跟鲍伯谈论我吗
[30:25] Well, we play cards together. 我们一起打牌
[30:27] Well, that, and you are the subject 而且你是我
[30:27] Of my next book. 下本书的主人公
[30:30] – Can I get you a drink? – Yeah. Vodka. -要喝酒吗 -好 伏特加
[30:34] Lots of vodka. But… 很多伏特加 不过
[30:37] I’m on duty, so… Water? 我在工作 喝水吧
[30:39] Yeah, vodka. 伏特加
[30:43] Could I get two very stiff vodka martinis? 两杯不掺水的伏特加马丁尼
[30:46] Don’t shake ’em. 不要摇混
[30:46] – Just swirl’em around a bit. – Richard. -只要稍微晃一下 -理查德
[30:50] Rachel Maddox. 瑞秋·马多克斯
[30:51] We spoke on the phone. 我们通过电话
[30:52] Oh, and thank you very much 想起来了 谢谢你
[30:53] For getting me the tickets. 帮我弄到票
[30:54] Thanks for the signed 也谢谢你
[30:55] First edition for the auction. 第一版签名小说拿出来拍卖
[30:56] I had my eye on it, but it’s probably 我也想竞拍 但它对我来说
[30:57] – Too rich for my blood. – My boyfriend, -太贵了 -这是我男朋友
[30:59] My boyfriend, Paul Reynolds. He’s a huge fan. 保尔·雷诺兹 是你的狂热粉丝
[31:02] Oh, always nice to meet a fan. Hi. 见到粉丝总是让我高兴
[31:04] Don’t sweat it. 别担心
[31:05] That’s just Rachel, Anne’s head of development. 瑞秋不算什么 安妮才是部门的头
[31:08] She’s only after his money, so to speak. 可以说她只是看上了他的钱
[31:10] – Oh, I’m Ruthie. – Um, Beck- -我叫露丝 -我叫贝克
[31:13] I’m s-I’m Kate. Nice to meet you. 我叫凯特 很高兴认识你
[31:16] Do you work for the charity? 你为慈善团体工作吗
[31:17] No. No, but I am on the circuit. 不 但我是联合会的
[31:21] You know, breast cancer, land mines. 像是乳腺癌 地雷
[31:22] Oh, you know what the best one is? 你知道最棒的是什么
[31:23] Um, uh, project… What do you call it? 工程 你们管它叫什么来着
[31:26] The one with the lips. There are a lot of, uh, 唇部的那个 那里有许多
[31:28] Plastic surgeons there – fish in a barrel. 整容外科医生 很好钓
[31:31] Really? 是吗
[31:32] Oh, not that you need any help from me. 不是说让你找我帮忙
[31:34] I see you’ve got a big one on the line. 我看到你线上有一条大鱼了
[31:36] Settle in, Katie. I hear he’s a fighter. 稳住 凯蒂 听说他很红
[31:39] Uh-sorry, Castle? 抱歉 你是说卡塞尔吗
[31:40] Oh, most of the girls on the register 募捐登记表上大多数女生
[31:42] Have tried to land him. 都曾想钓他
[31:44] Rich and handsome- 又有钱又帅气
[31:46] We call him “The White Whale.” 我们管他叫 白鲸
[31:52] Listen, we’re having 听着 下个月我们准备让
[31:53] A little gathering next month for our top donors. 捐款最多的几个人小聚一下
[31:55] We’re going to unveil plans for a new rehearsal space. 我们准备公开 建造新排练场的计划
[31:57] If you’re free, we’d love for you and 如果你有空 我们希望你和
[31:59] – Alexis to come. – You know my daughter? -阿丽克西斯能来 -你认识我女儿
[32:01] We make a point to know as much as we can 我们认为尽可能多的
[32:03] About our potential donors, 了解潜在捐献者
[32:04] So we can match their interests with our programs. 并迎合他们的趣味是很必要的
[32:07] So many places just ask you to write a check. 别的地方 只要求你签张支票
[32:09] We want you to know that 我们想让你知道
[32:10] Your money is making a difference. 你的钱用到了实处
[32:13] – Would you excuse me just for a second? – Sure. -我离开一会儿可以吗 -当然
[32:17] So creepy. 太可怕了
[32:18] Negative on anyone matching our sketch. 没找到任何与速写相似的人
[32:20] How are we doing on vendors and staff? 卖主和员工的调查结果如何
[32:22] No red flags yet. 目前为止还没有可疑对象
[32:23] Hey, so what’s it like in there? 在慈善会里感觉如何
[32:25] Is it buffet or passed hors d’oeuvres? 是自助餐还是前菜刚吃完
[32:27] Both. Hey, have you seen, uh- 两者兼有 你有没有看见
[32:30] Castle, what are you doing? 卡塞尔 你在做什么
[32:32] Sorry, this is the only place 抱歉 但这是唯一一个
[32:34] I knew we could talk and not be overheard. 我们谈话不会被偷听的地方
[32:36] Sure it is. 那是当然
[32:37] I was just talking to the head of 我刚才在跟捐赠部门的
[32:38] Uh, donor development over there… 经理讲话 就在那儿
[32:44] She seems to know an awful lot about me. 她似乎过于了解我的事
[32:47] She’s not the only one. 她不是唯一一个
[32:48] Did you know that they call you “the white whale”? 还不知道他们管你叫白鲸吧
[32:51] The white whale? Mm-hmm. 白鲸吗
[32:53] – Not Moby- – no. -不是莫比 -不是
[32:55] She’s in donor development. 她在捐赠部门工作
[32:57] It’s her job to know about you. 了解你是她的工作
[32:58] Besides, she doesn’t strike me 另外 她也没把我当做罪犯头子
[32:59] As a criminal mastermind. 给踢出去
[33:01] Still, I think we should take a second look. 我仍觉得我们应该再看看
[33:04] Two, three… Dip. 二 三 倒
[33:13] Castle, a little help. 卡塞尔 帮个忙
[33:14] It’s Powell. 那是鲍威尔
[33:16] The jewel thief? 那个珠宝窃贼吗
[33:20] I don’t believe this. The two of you are in on it? 我不相信 你们两个也参加了这个
[33:24] Don’t look at me. It was his idea. 别看我 是他的主意
[33:27] You really had me going, didn’t you? 你把我耍的团团转 不是吗
[33:29] The wine, the cheese, the code of conduct- 什么酒 奶酪 行事准则
[33:31] And here you are, making me look the fool. 然后你又出现在这里 把我当傻子
[33:33] I just wanted to have a bit of fun. 我只是想快活快活
[33:35] Fun? You call what you’re doing 快活 你管你的所作所为
[33:37] – “Fun”? – Castle, what’s going on? -叫快活 -卡塞尔 怎么了
[33:38] They’re in on it together. 他们两个合伙蒙我
[33:40] They’ve all but admitted it. 就差没承认了
[33:41] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[33:43] – I had no idea it was such a big deal. -Big deal? -我不知道这事这么要紧 -要紧
[33:45] Two people are dead. 已经死了两个人了
[33:48] Dead? 死
[33:49] What’s he talking about? 他在说什么
[33:51] Good lord, Rick. 上帝啊 里克
[33:53] You didn’t think- 你不会认为
[33:55] Then… What were you two whispering about? 那么你们在悄悄说什么
[33:58] Thank you all for coming tonight. 谢谢你们今晚莅临
[34:00] Now it’s time for all of us to open our hearts. 是时候让我们大家打开心扉了
[34:03] As we auction off some of the city’s finest items 鉴于我们正要拍卖全城闻名的宝贝
[34:06] For one of the finest causes. 并以慈善的名义
[34:08] To start the bidding, 在竞拍开始前
[34:09] Please welcome Martha Rodgers. 请欢迎玛莎·罗杰斯
[34:14] – What have you done? – Just a little payback. -你做了什么 -只是个回礼
[34:17] Thank you for that warm welcome. 感谢你们的盛情欢迎
[34:19] The first item on our list 清单上的第一件宝物
[34:20] Is a signed first edition 是签名的初版
[34:22] Of “Storm Season,” written by… 《暴风季节》 作者是
[34:25] Well, by my son. There he is. 是我的儿子 他就在那里
[34:28] Wave, darling, so everyone can see you. 挥手 亲爱的 让大家看看你
[34:29] Isn’t he handsome? My still-single son, ladies. 太帅了 女士们 我儿子还单身
[34:34] So as a special bonus, the winning bidder 作为额外奖励 竞拍的胜者
[34:37] Will also receive an enchanting evening 可以获得和我儿子
[34:40] In his company. 共度良宵的机会
[34:41] All right, ladies, that’s the best I can do. 好了 小姐们 红娘就做到这里
[34:43] The rest is up to you. 剩下的由你们决定
[34:44] Okay, do we have an opening bid? 有人开始竞拍吗
[34:46] $2,500! 2500美元
[34:46] $2,500-beautiful lady in blue, thank you so much. 2500 谢谢蓝裙美女
[34:50] Do we hear $3,000? $3,000? 有出3000的吗 3000
[34:52] Girls, don’t be shy. 姑娘们 别害羞
[34:53] We have a gentleman bidder. 有位先生竞拍了
[34:56] Oh, and isn’t he attractive? 他真是有魅力
[34:57] Oh, my goodness, aren’t we broad-minded? 天哪 我们思想真开放
[34:59] Oh! There we have it-$4,000. 有人出4000了
[35:02] All right, ladies,the gauntlet is down. 小姐们 竞争开始了
[35:04] All right, this is the most witty… 他是世界上最幽默
[35:05] Now we’re even. 现在扯平了
[35:06] Intelligent and charming man… 最聪明 最有魅力的男人
[35:07] Look, I have money. 看 我有的是钱
[35:09] Anything you pay, I’ll pay you back. 不论你付多少 我都会还你
[35:12] Oh, not a chance in hell, Castle. 卡塞尔 门都没有
[35:16] Hey, whoa, look- 听着
[35:18] There’s donor girl’s boyfriend. 募捐部女士的男朋友
[35:19] – So? – So he’s taking pictures. -怎么了 -他在拍照
[35:21] So? I would, too, if I had a camera. 那又如何 如果我有相机我也会拍
[35:23] Of the crowd? 你会拍观众群吗
[35:25] $7,000! $7,000. 7000 有人出7000
[35:27] Oh, going once, going twice… 7000一次 7000两次
[35:30] Sold for $7,000. 7000成交
[35:34] Reynolds. Paul Reynolds. 雷诺兹 保尔·雷诺兹
[35:35] It’s perfect. He i.d.’s the jewels 完全符合 他记录珠宝
[35:38] And then uses his girlfriend’s research 然后用她女朋友的资料
[35:39] To build profiles on the victims. 来组建目标资料
[35:43] Paul Reynolds, A.K.A. Chad Nellie. 保尔·雷诺兹 也叫查德·内利斯
[35:45] He served on check fraud, embezzlement, 前科有支票诈骗 挪用公款
[35:47] Forgery and grand larceny. 赝品制造和大宗盗窃
[35:50] Well, it does no good to be coy. 没什么好害羞的
[35:51] I’ve seen the looks you’ve been throwing 我看到你整晚都在对我
[35:52] – Me all night. -Shopping, are we? -使眼色了 -我们在购物吗
[35:54] Paul Reynolds, you’re under arrest 保尔·雷诺兹 你因为
[35:56] On suspicion of theft and conspiracy 盗窃和预谋谋杀
[35:58] – To commit murder. – Let’s go. -被捕了 -跟我走
[36:00] Where was the badge? 你把警徽藏在哪里的
[36:02] Don’t ask. 你别管
[36:11] Yo. B&E, firearms- 入室抢劫 武器
[36:14] Definitely a step up for this guy. 抓住他绝对是个大进展
[36:16] He’s just a foot soldier. 他只是个小兵
[36:17] We’re looking for his general. 我们要找的是幕后大将
[36:19] What happened to the dress? 你把裙子怎么了
[36:20] You didn’t think I was gonna interrogate him 你不会以为我会穿着裙子
[36:21] – in it, did you? – We were kinda hoping… -审他吧 -我们希望你会
[36:27] Outta my chair, castle. 从我的椅子上下来 卡塞尔
[36:28] Yes. 好
[36:29] So you know him? 就是说你认识他
[36:31] We met in green haven prison. A guy like me- 在绿港监狱认识 像我这样的人
[36:34] You know they’ve would’ve eaten me alive in there. 他们会在里面把我弄死
[36:37] But he looked out for me in the yard. 但是他在里面罩着我
[36:38] They-they were all afraid of him, even the guards. 他们都怕他 连警卫也是
[36:41] And when he got out, he found me. I don’t know how. 他出狱了 不知怎么找上我
[36:43] So it was his idea to infiltrate the charity. 他让我打入慈善团体内部
[36:46] I was already seeing Rachel at the time. 我那时候就已经在和瑞秋交往了
[36:48] I mean, I was trying to go straight, 我是说 我本想直接拒绝
[36:50] But he said that I owed him. 但他说这是我欠他的
[36:51] And so you just fed him all the top donors. 所以你就把所有捐款者资料都给他了
[36:53] Everything he needed was already 他所要的一切都在
[36:55] In the dossiers- names, addresses. 档案里了 姓名 地址
[36:57] I took photographs of all their jewelry, 我为所有的珠宝拍照
[36:59] Put it all on a flash drive, 把他们都放进闪存里
[37:02] But he wanted more and more. 但他贪得无厌
[37:04] Detective, after he beat that guy to death, 警长 在他打死那个人以后
[37:08] I told him I wanted out. 我告诉他我想退出了
[37:10] But he said that if I quit, 但他说一旦我退出
[37:12] That he’d do everything he saved me from in prison. 除非我把在狱中欠他的 全还回来
[37:17] He’d do it to me and Rachel. 不止对我还要对瑞秋下手
[37:21] Then tell me where I can find him. 那就告诉我哪里能找到他
[37:34] Castle, as a friend, 卡塞尔 作为你的朋友
[37:35] I am asking you not to leave this car, 我警告你别下车
[37:38] ‘Cause your little hardy boy act… 因为你的大胆行为会
[37:39] Is gonna get me killed, I know. 会惹来杀身之祸 我知道了
[37:40] More like get one of them killed, 更可能让你的同伴牺牲
[37:42] And I can’t have that on my conscience. Understood? 我可不想良心不安 懂了
[37:45] What if I have to pee? 万一我想小便怎么办
[37:52] Go, go, go… 走 快走
[38:04] NYPD! We have a warrant! 纽约警察 我们有搜查证
[38:19] Look, his coffee. 看 他的咖啡
[38:21] Still warm. Must’ve just missed him. 还是温的 他可能刚走
[38:23] And roger. 收到
[38:24] Can I have your, uh, next position after 1-7-0-8? 1708之后 请告诉我你的位置
[38:33] This is detective Castle to all units. 各部门 我是卡塞尔探员
[38:35] That’s a negatory on the backup. 取消支援
[38:37] This dirtbag’s all mine. 我来对付这无耻的家伙
[38:44] Looks like we got the right place. 看来我们找对地方了
[38:59] Stop, police! 站住 警察
[39:06] Follow him out back! 从后面跟他出去
[39:16] God. 上帝
[39:26] Out of the car! 下车
[39:27] I- she told me I actually have to stay in here- 我 她让我别下车
[39:30] – Out of the car now! – Okay, okay, -下车 -好的
[39:31] Okay, here I come. I’m coming. 我出来了 我这就出来
[39:35] God. 上帝
[39:43] Go ahead… 继续啊
[39:45] I need the practice. 我得练练身手
[39:50] We got him. Get up. 抓住他了 起来
[39:55] I tried to stay in the car. I really did. 我本不想下车的 真的
[39:59] He hit me in the face, you know. 他打了我的脸 你知道吗
[40:00] Yeah, I saw that. 是的 我看见了
[40:01] That, uh, “go ahead, I need the practice”- 那个 “继续啊 我得练练身手”
[40:04] That was classic. 那真经典
[40:11] Castle! 卡塞尔
[40:11] Sorry. 抱歉
[40:17] The other pieces are still in evidence, 其它几件仍作为证物保留
[40:19] But I don’t see the harm in returning this. 但我觉得把这个还你并无大碍
[40:31] How do you get over it? 你怎么挺过去的
[40:32] You don’t. 不会挺过去
[40:35] But one day you’ll wake up and you’ll find 但某天你会醒悟 然后发现
[40:37] That you don’t mind carrying it around with you. 你已经可以整天带着它了
[40:41] At least that’s as far as I’ve come. 至少我只到了这一步
[40:44] Thank you, detective. 谢谢你 探长
[40:46] My name’s Kate. 我叫凯特
[40:50] If you ever need to talk… 一旦你想找人倾诉
[41:11] Darling, we have a visitor. 亲爱的 有客到
[41:15] Oh, pretty butch, Castle. 真勇敢 卡塞尔
[41:17] I know, right? Come, grab a chair. 我也觉得 来 挑张凳子坐
[41:19] Oh, no, I just came to return 不 我只是来归还
[41:20] -your mom’s jewelry. – You saved my life. -你妈妈的首饰 -你救了我
[41:22] The least I can do is make you some eggs. 我至少能给你做几个蛋吃
[41:23] No, really, I – I- I have to get going. 不 真的 我得走了
[41:24] Nonsense! You sit down right here, 不行 你就坐这儿
[41:26] Tell us all about last night. 告诉我们昨天发生了什么
[41:29] We’ve only heard his version. 我们只听过他的版本
[41:31] All right, um… 好的
[41:35] – Shall I begin at the red carpet? – Yes, please. -我从走红地毯开始讲行吗 -可以
[41:37] So we came out… 我们一出来
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme