Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:02] Beckett. 我是贝克特
[01:11] All workers, please clear the construction site. 所有工人 请离开建筑工地
[01:14] Why can’t they find bodies between 9:00 and 5:00? 他们就不能在上班时间发现尸体吗
[01:16] Well, early bird gets the collar. 早起的鸟儿才有虫吃
[01:22] He was here before I was. 他来的比我还早
[01:24] Oh! Finally, you are here. You are gonna love this. 你终于来了 你一定会喜欢这个
[01:29] Come on, show’s over! 表演结束了
[01:31] Active crime scene. We appreciate your cooperation. 正在进行犯罪现场调查 谢谢合作
[01:37] Awesome, right? My first cold case. 很可怕吧 我的第一件悬案
[01:40] Come on, it’s a little funny. 别这样 这案子挺有趣的
[01:41] Not so much funny as true. She’s frozen solid. 没什么有趣的 她被冻成冰块了
[01:45] What was the temperature last night? 昨天夜里气温是多少
[01:47] Mid-40s. 摄氏7度
[01:48] It wasn’t exposure. 不是因为暴尸在外才冻成这样的
[01:50] Site’s active. 案发现场一直有人
[01:51] The boys tell me there’s no way she was here last night. 这儿的人说 昨晚她肯定没在这儿
[02:01] She’s melting. 她正在融化
[02:02] Maybe we should be looking 该找找红宝石鞋(源自绿野仙踪)
[02:03] For ruby slippers. (轻敲鞋跟就能回家)
[02:05] Yeah, while you’re at it, 是啊 你找的时候
[02:06] Why don’t you look for some flying monkeys? 顺便再找找会飞的猴子
[02:07] Maybe they left her here. 也许是它们把她摆在那的
[02:09] So what do you got for me? 有什么发现吗
[02:10] There are pieces of plastic on her body 尸体上找到了
[02:12] From the garment bag. 西装袋的塑料膜
[02:13] So she was inside the bag? 所以她曾被装在西装袋内
[02:15] Other than that, it’s gonna take a while for her to thaw. 除此之外 她还需要点时间才能完全融化
[02:18] I can tell you she hasn’t been here long. 我能肯定 她被搬到这里的时间不长
[02:21] Maybe couple of hours. 也许只有几个小时
[02:22] What about security? 这儿的安保措施怎么样
[02:24] Chain-link. Pair of bolt cutters took care of that. 钢丝网 有把钳子就能进来
[02:26] Looks like our guy was hoping 看来凶手是想
[02:27] She’d disappear into the concrete pour. 把她埋在混凝土里
[02:29] A few more feet, and she would’ve. 再多浇几英尺 她就会被埋了
[02:31] It’s kind of odd– 有点奇怪
[02:32] Taking the trouble to freeze a body and then dumping it? 要埋尸 为什么还费神把她冻上呢
[02:35] We got two personality types working here. 这表现出了两种想法
[02:37] A killer who freezes a body is a keeper 凶手把尸体冻起来
[02:39] He wants a souvenir. 作为纪念品
[02:41] But a guy who dumps a body? 但是又弃尸在这儿
[02:42] Doesn’t want to be reminded of the crime. 是不想再和这案子有关联
[02:45] All right, I’m gonna go check out the fence. 好了 我去围墙外面看看
[02:50] Get a close-up of her face. 拍张面部特写
[02:51] I want to run her through missing persons. 和失踪人口作比对
[02:53] Oh, cool, like on the discovery channel, 太棒了 就像探索频道播的那样
[02:55] Where you plug the photo into 你们会把照片
[02:56] Facial recognition databases? 存入面部识别数据库
[02:58] – Yeah, just like that. – Yes! -是的 就像那样 -太棒了
[03:03] Welcome to the department’s official 欢迎光临本局官方
[03:05] Facial recognition database. 面部识别数据库
[03:09] By hand? 要手动查找
[03:10] That’s like life before tivo. 似乎倒退到有数字录像机之前
[03:12] Maybe you could download an app 也许你在手机上
[03:13] On that phone of yours. You could just– 下载个程序 就可以
[03:16] There are a lot of missing people. 失踪人口还真多
[03:18] One way or another, we’ll find them 我们总会有办法找到他们的
[03:20] Some end up dead, 有的人死了
[03:21] Some turn up in a double-wide 有的人出现在亚特兰大市郊的大房子
[03:23] With a stripper named Trixie outside Atlantic city. 和年轻的白人脱衣舞女混在一起
[03:26] And some just don’t turn up. 还有的人 再也没出现过
[03:29] Dana Sullivan. 达娜·苏利文
[03:30] Mm-hmm. Her and her boyfriend leave a club. 她和男朋友离开俱乐部的时候
[03:33] He’s a couple steps behind her 她男朋友接到个电话
[03:34] ‘Cause he gets a call on his cell phone. 所以落在她后面几步
[03:35] She turns a corner just a few seconds before he does. 她仅仅早几秒走过街角
[03:37] And when he comes around, she’s gone. 等他走过来的时候 她就不见了
[03:40] Street’s totally empty– no traffic, no nothing. 街道空空荡荡 没有车 什么都没有
[03:43] In a matter of 3 feet, she literally just disappeared. 相隔不到一米 她就这么消失了
[03:48] People don’t disappear off the face of the earth. 人不会从地球表面消失的
[03:50] Sure they do. 当然会
[03:51] Quantum physics, alien abductions, Schrodinger’s cat. 量子物理 外星人绑架 薛定谔的猫
[03:54] One minute, you’re getting a hot dog in the park. 前一分钟 你还在公园里买热狗
[03:56] The next, you’re fighting off Sleestaks 下一分钟 你就被带到空间裂隙中
[03:57] On the far side of a dimensional rift. 和爬行动物激战(《失落的大陆》剧情)
[03:59] I don’t buy it. There’s got to be an explanation 我不相信 肯定有个合理的解释
[04:01] A story that makes everything make sense. 一个让一切都合情合理的故事
[04:05] Okay, Castle, 好吧 卡塞尔
[04:07] What’s our Jane Doe’s story? 这具无名女尸的故事是什么呢
[04:08] Well, I don’t know how it starts, 虽然我不知道故事的起因
[04:10] But I know how it ends– frozen at a construction site. 但我知道结果 在建筑工地呈冰块状
[04:13] So flying monkeys aside, what’s the first question? 撇开会飞的猴子不谈 第一个疑点
[04:17] How did she get there? 她是怎么到那里的
[04:19] Considering she was frozen solid, 鉴于尸体的冻结程度
[04:20] She had to have been kept pretty close. 她应该被藏匿在工地附近
[04:22] Not necessarily. 不一定
[04:24] Here is the site. Her body might not 这儿是工地 但藏尸处
[04:25] Have been kept as close as you might think. 可能没你想的那么近
[04:27] It takes a long time for a frozen body to thaw. 冰冻的尸体融化需要很长时间
[04:30] What, you, uh, freeze a body once for one of your books? 怎么 为了写书 你也冻过尸体
[04:33] No, but I cooked a turkey for thanksgiving. 没有 但我在感恩节时做过火鸡
[04:36] It was a 28-pounder. It took all night to unfreeze. 28磅重 一整晚才化开
[04:38] She’s a person, Castle, not a turkey. 她是个人 卡塞尔 不是火鸡
[04:40] Just making a point. 只是表明下看法
[04:45] Beckett. 我是贝克特
[04:47] Okay. I’m on my way. 好的 马上就来
[04:49] Lanie’s got an I.D. 蕾妮查到死者身份了
[04:52] You’ll take care of these? 这些留给你们处理
[04:54] Hey, Ryan, can you, uh… Thanks. 莱恩 你能不能 谢了
[05:00] Melanie Kavanaugh, 34 at time of death. 梅勒妮·卡瓦诺 死亡年龄34岁
[05:03] Turns out c.o.d. was blunt-force trauma to her head. 死因是头部遭钝器重创
[05:08] How’d you get her I.D.? 怎么查到她的身份的
[05:09] Her fingerprints were in the system. 系统里有她的指纹记录
[05:10] – For? – Misdemeanor drug possession. -为什么 -藏匿毒品的轻罪
[05:13] She doesn’t look like a junkie. 她看起来不像是瘾君子啊
[05:15] No, she’s in pretty good shape, considering. 是的 可以说 她身体状况良好
[05:17] But judging the lack of frost and tissue degeneration, 鉴于尸体没有起霜或组织变性
[05:20] I’d say wherever she was stored, 因此藏尸地点
[05:21] The temperature rarely varied. 温度变化不大
[05:22] – Like a freezer. – Freezer’d do the job. -比如冷藏柜 -冷藏柜能达到这种效果
[05:24] How long has she been dead? 她死了多久了
[05:26] Well, considering how long she’s been like this, 考虑到她处于这种状态的时长
[05:29] Factoring decomposition, 还有尸体分解程度
[05:30] I’d say she probably was frozen 她可能是在被杀后
[05:32] Within 24 hours of being killed. 24小时内被冻住
[05:35] What do you mean, “how long she’s been like this”? 她处于这种状态的时长是指
[05:38] According to the records I pulled, 根据我调出的报告
[05:40] This woman has been missing for over five years. 这女人已经失踪5年多了
[05:59] She had a troubled childhood. 她是个问题少女
[06:01] Drug problems in her teens and 20s. 十几二十岁的时候吸毒
[06:03] I know. 我知道
[06:05] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[06:07] I read the case file. She kicked the habit. 我看过案件档案 后来她戒掉了毒瘾
[06:09] Met and married Samuel Kavanaugh. 认识塞缪尔·卡瓦诺后结婚
[06:11] She worked in a restaurant. He managed a bank. 她在餐厅工作 而他是银行经理
[06:13] They have two kids. 他们有两个孩子
[06:15] When did you read the case file? 你什么时候看的档案
[06:17] When you were in the little girls’ room. 你去厕所的时候
[06:19] I was gone for, like, a minute. 我只去了 大概一分钟
[06:20] Speed-reader. 一目十行
[06:21] That’s all I picked up from my years stranded 我在纽约公共图书馆待这么多年的
[06:23] In the New York public library. 唯一收获
[06:29] Would you like the cliffsnotes? 需要克利夫笔记 学习指南丛书吗
[06:30] Or in this case, the Castle notes? 或者本案的卡塞尔笔记
[06:33] Castle, how do you know 卡塞尔 你怎么就敢肯定
[06:34] You didn’t miss something important? 你没有忽略一些重点
[06:35] Like, after Melanie disappeared, her husband waited a day 比如梅勒妮失踪之后 她的丈夫等了一天
[06:38] – Before he called the cops. – A day? -才打电话报警 -一天
[06:40] That doesn’t make any sense. 这不合常理
[06:41] Until you get to the third paragraph. 看到第三段你就明白了
[06:43] Before Melanie was married, 在梅勒妮结婚之前
[06:44] She was what is now referred to as a “runaway bride.” 她上演过一次真实版落跑新娘
[06:47] According to her husband, 据她丈夫说
[06:48] She ran away a whole two weeks 在他们的婚礼前
[06:49] Before their wedding day. 她曾经离家整整2周
[06:50] Mm-hmm, and the she came back. 然后她回来了
[06:52] Three years happily ever after, 他们渡过了三年的幸福时光
[06:54] She disappears again and comes back. 她再一次失踪 不久又回来了
[06:56] Lather, rinse, repeat three times. 反反复复 一共三次
[06:59] No indication of where she went. 行踪飘忽不定 难以追查
[07:01] Well, she must’ve had a reason for running away. 离家出走 她一定有原因
[07:03] Hmm. I’m not judging her. 不一定 我不是对她有偏见
[07:05] Some people love the institution, hate the day-to-day. 有些人喜欢刺激 讨厌日复一日的生活
[07:09] Are you one of those people, Castle? 你是其中之一吗 卡塞尔
[07:12] I guess I just haven’t met the right girl. 我想 我只是还没遇到真命天女
[07:17] So that’s why her husband didn’t call the cops. 所以她的丈夫没有报警是因为
[07:20] She’d done it before. 她曾经离家出走过
[07:21] Seemed reasonable to the detective at the time. 当时负责此案的警官也认为合情合理
[07:24] There’s no evidence of foul play, 没有任何证据证明是谋杀
[07:26] So the detective just closed the case. 所以就这么结案了
[07:31] Five years, 已经五年了
[07:31] And her husband thought she just ran away? 难道她丈夫还认为她只是离家出走
[07:33] Guess it’s time to tell him 我想 该是时候告诉他
[07:34] His runaway bride finally came home. 他的落跑新娘终于回来了
[07:42] Who is it? 是谁
[07:44] New York city police department. 纽约市警察局
[07:48] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[07:49] Detective Beckett. Are you Samuel Kavanaugh? 我是贝克特探长 你是塞缪尔·卡瓦诺吗
[07:52] Who? 谁
[07:53] Samuel Kavanaugh. Our records indicate that he lives here. 塞缪尔·卡瓦诺 记录显示他住在这儿
[07:56] No, you must have the wrong apartment. 不 你们一定是找错房间了
[07:58] 9-1-7 9-1-7?
[07:59] Yeah, but I live here, 是的 但我住在这
[08:01] And my name is Roger. It’s not Sam. 而且我叫罗杰 不叫山姆
[08:03] Do you know any Samuel Kavanaugh? 那你认识塞缪尔·卡瓦诺吗
[08:04] No. What’s this about? 不认识 怎么了
[08:06] How long have you lived here? 你在这住了多久了
[08:07] About eight months. 大概八个月
[08:09] Well, it’s been five years. He could’ve moved. 已经过去五年了 他可能已经搬走了
[08:11] Well, yeah, I hate to break it to you, 很抱歉打断你们
[08:13] But if you’re looking for the guy who lived here before me, 如果你们是要找 之前住在这儿的人
[08:15] He didn’t move. He was murdered. 他没搬走 他被谋杀了
[08:18] Wait! 等等
[08:26] – Hey, Beckett. – Yeah? -贝克特 -什么事
[08:27] Samuel Kavanaugh– 塞缪尔·卡瓦诺
[08:28] Shot outside a grocery store about a year ago. 大约一年前 他在一间杂货店外中枪
[08:30] Small caliber, double tap to the chest. 小口径枪支 胸部中了两枪
[08:32] Wallet and valuables missing. 钱包和贵重物品被抢走
[08:33] Poor schlub’s wife disappears 可怜的倒霉蛋 老婆失踪了
[08:35] Four years later, he gets shot in a mugging. 四年后 他又遇到劫案被杀
[08:36] Yeah, what are the odds? 是啊 有什么值得奇怪的
[08:37] No, unless they’re connected. 没有 除非这些之间是有关联的
[08:40] What, four years between the murders 什么 相隔四年的两起谋杀案
[08:41] One’s a popsicle, one just got popped. 一个被冻成冰棍 一个被枪杀
[08:43] How could they possibly be connected? 这之间怎么可能有联系
[08:45] Maybe he and his wife got into something 也许他们夫妇二人陷入了
[08:46] They couldn’t get out of, 无法摆脱的麻烦
[08:47] Maybe something to do with her drug habit. 也许和她曾经吸毒有关
[08:49] So some skell waits four years finished the job. 你是说 某个瘾君子等了四年才杀了他
[08:52] Maybe he finally figured out what happened to his wife 也许是丈夫终于发现了妻子的事
[08:55] And was about to go to the police with it. 正准备去警局报案
[08:57] I don’t believe it. 我不相信
[08:59] Give me 250 pages. I bet I could make you. 我写250页小说给你看 保证你相信
[09:03] We’re solving a murder, Castle, 我们正在处理一桩谋杀案 卡塞尔
[09:05] Not writing a book. 不是在写书
[09:06] I would call it, “a chill runs through her veins.” 就叫做 嗜血冰封
[09:09] Ooh, I like that. 我喜欢
[09:11] “Bam,” said the lady. Another best seller for me. 成功 又来一本畅销书
[09:13] What happened to the kids? 孩子们情况如何
[09:15] Living with Melanie’s parents up in White Plains. 和梅勒妮的父母住在白平原
[09:17] Well, looks like I’m going to White Plains. 看来我要去白平原一趟了
[09:19] Canvass the construction site. 详查建筑工地
[09:21] Someone must’ve seen something. 肯定有人看到过什么
[09:22] Yeah, the foreman said that, uh, 是的 工头说
[09:23] They have a problem with the homeless at night, 晚上总有流浪汉来找麻烦
[09:25] So I figured I’d go down there later, 所以我想晚点去那儿一趟
[09:26] Try to catch ’em at the site. 看看能否在工地抓到他们
[09:28] Homeless, White Plains. Homeless, White Plains. 流浪汉 白平原 流浪汉 白平原
[09:32] They’re both kinda creepy. 都有点诡异
[09:35] All right. 好吧
[09:44] Did I scare ya? 吓到你们了吗
[09:45] Mr. Davidson? 戴维逊先生
[09:48] Yes, ma’am. That’s me. 是的 女士 是我
[09:51] I’m detective Kate Beckett. 我是凯特·贝克特探长
[09:54] Is there somewhere we could talk? 能找个地方谈谈吗
[09:56] Yes. Why don’t we go inside? 好的 我们进去谈
[09:59] Girls, don’t play in the street, okay? 姑娘们 别到马路上玩
[10:01] All right. Grandpa will be out in a minute. 好的 外公一会儿就出来
[10:04] I- I think we’ve both known for a while now 我想我们早就知道
[10:06] That Melanie was not going to come home. 梅勒妮不会回家来了
[10:11] What do you remember 你还记得
[10:12] About the days leading up to her disappearance? 在她失踪的前几天发生过什么吗
[10:15] Well, uh, we talked to her a couple days before– 我们几天前和她聊过
[10:17] Uh, my wife did, I mean. 我是说 我太太跟她聊过
[10:19] Everything seemed fine. 看起来一切正常
[10:21] She didn’t indicate in any way that she was leaving? 没有任何迹象显示她要离开吗
[10:23] No. 没有
[10:24] We’re aware your daughter had some issues. 我们知道你女儿有些问题
[10:27] That had nothing to do with what happened here. 那跟她的失踪没有关系
[10:29] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[10:32] You know, now you sound like 你现在的语气就跟
[10:32] The cop who first had the case– 第一个处理这案子的警察一样
[10:34] Convinced she’d run away, 确信她出走了
[10:35] Convinced she was still on drugs. 确信她还在吸毒
[10:36] But you didn’t think that. 可你不那么想
[10:38] Melanie… 梅勒妮
[10:41] Wasn’t the greatest of moms… 或许不是最好的母亲
[10:43] But she loved her kids. 但她爱她的孩子
[10:47] She would’ve never left them. 她永远也不会离开他们的
[10:49] What about her husband Sam? 她的丈夫山姆怎么想
[10:52] He thought it was drugs, too. 他也觉得是因为毒品
[10:53] You know he waited over a day 你们知道他等了一天
[10:55] Before he reported her missing? 才去报失踪的吗
[10:57] She had run off before. 她以前也出走过
[10:58] Look, I’m not gonna sit here and deny that, 我不会否认这个
[11:01] But if Sam thought our daughter was in trouble, 但如果山姆觉得我女儿又吸毒了
[11:02] Why didn’t he report her missing right away? 为什么她失踪后他没有马上报警
[11:04] Why didn’t he call for help? 为什么他没有寻求帮助
[11:06] Even if she’d gotten locked up, 就算她被抓起来了
[11:07] She’d have been better off than– 也会比现在好
[11:09] Oh, what the hell’s the difference? I mean, 天哪 这有什么区别
[11:11] The time to ask these questions was five years ago, 该问这些问题的时间是五年前
[11:15] But the cop who was on the case 但处理这案子的警察
[11:17] Then didn’t want to ask them. 却什么都没有问
[11:19] Sounds like they were pretty unhappy 听起来他们对当初的调查
[11:20] With the original investigation. 很不满意
[11:21] Yeah, well, they had every reason to be. 他们完全有理由不满
[11:25] The guy whose case it was– 当初负责此案的警察
[11:27] You know him? 你认识吗
[11:28] No. Detective Sloan was before my time. 不认识 斯隆警官比我早当警察很久
[11:31] He still around? 他还在职吗
[11:32] Well, if you count being a sheriff in Jersey, 如果在新泽西当警长也算的话
[11:34] Then yeah, he’s still around. 那他还在职
[11:37] Melanie Kavanaugh. 梅勒妮·卡瓦诺
[11:39] So she was finally found after all these years, huh? 这么多年后总算找到她了
[11:42] She wasn’t found. Her body was. 只找到了她的尸体
[11:48] I’m sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾
[11:50] You know, from the moment I took that case, 从我接手那个案子
[11:53] I figured it was gonna end bad. 我就觉得结果不会好
[11:55] Her parents led us to believe 她的父母告诉我们
[11:56] That you were pretty sure that she’d run off. 你很肯定她是离家出走了
[11:58] Her being found dead and her running off 她死亡还是离家出走
[12:00] Are not exactly incompatible, not with her history. 就她的历史来看并不矛盾
[12:04] Her parents also believe your investigation 她的父母还认为你的调查
[12:05] Never made it past her history. 从没偏离过她的历史
[12:07] I was on a missing persons, not a murder. 我调查的是失踪 并不是谋杀
[12:09] You have a dead body. 你们有具尸体
[12:10] All I had was a- a woman with a drug habit 我有的只是一个有吸毒史的女人
[12:12] And a history of, uh, disappearing. 还有 失踪史
[12:15] And a husband who didn’t report her missing 但是他的丈夫在她失踪一天后
[12:17] For over day. 才报的警
[12:19] Don’t you dare play Monday morning quarterback with me. 别放马后炮了
[12:22] Look, sweetheart, he cooperated. 亲爱的 他很合作
[12:24] He voluntarily allowed C.S.U. Into their apartment. 他主动让犯罪现场调查组进屋查看
[12:28] Anything I asked, he did. 我所有的要求 他都照办了
[12:29] Did you know he was murdered, too? 你知道他也被谋杀了吗
[12:32] Gunned down on the street, over a year ago. 在街上被枪杀的 一年多前
[12:35] Look, what do you want from me? 你们想从我这儿知道什么
[12:36] We had reports of her in Philly with 我们已经报告了她在费城
[12:38] A meth head ex-boyfriend. 有个磕药的前男友的
[12:40] I mean, it was what it was. 那都是过去的事了
[12:41] But you didn’t even go down to check it out. 但你从没去调查一下
[12:43] Didn’t need to. Had reports. 不需要 已经报告了
[12:46] Right. From her husband’s best friend Charles Wyler. 对 她丈夫最好的朋友查尔斯·怀勒说的
[12:50] – So? – He’s not exactly an impartial observer. -所以呢 -所以他有可能会不客观
[12:53] The guy owned his own business. He had a family. 他有自己的生意 有家庭
[12:55] He was a war vet. 他还是个退伍老兵
[12:56] I saw no reason to doubt his word. 没理由怀疑他的证词
[12:58] Plus, Philly’s a pretty long drive. 而且 费城很远
[13:01] She was only missing back then. 她只是失踪了
[13:03] No, sheriff, she was already dead. 不 警长 她当时已经死了
[13:05] You just didn’t know it yet. 你只是不知道而已
[13:10] I ever disappear, 如果哪天我失踪了
[13:11] Make sure this guy’s not on my case. 你别让这家伙调查我的案子
[13:14] I hate cops like him. 我讨厌他那样的警察
[13:16] Guys like him– things only make sense if they fit in a box. 像他那样的人 思想僵化
[13:18] So they make ’em fit, and murderer go free. 他们固执己见 让凶手跑了
[13:22] Is that what happened to your dad? 你父亲也有这样的遭遇吗
[13:24] My dad? 我父亲
[13:25] I noticed your watch. 我注意到你的手表
[13:28] It’s your dad’s, right? 是你父亲的 是吗
[13:30] That’s why you wear it? 所以你戴着它
[13:35] Beckett. 贝克特
[13:42] You find a witness? 你找到目击者了
[13:44] Yeah, homeless guy. 对 一个流浪汉
[13:46] A couple of bucks jogged his memory. 给他点钱他就说了
[13:48] Said he saw a dented yellowtruck 他说看到一辆有凹痕的黄色卡车
[13:49] Pull up to the site. 开到了这个位置
[13:50] Heavyset guy pulls a large bag out of the back, 一个强壮的家伙从后面拉出个大包
[13:52] And when he comes out, 而他再出来的时候
[13:53] He doesn’t have the bag anymore. 包不见了
[13:54] How’d you find this place? 你怎么找到这里的
[13:55] Guy also remembered the word “storage” 他还记得卡车的
[13:56] Written on the side of the truck. 一边写着 仓库
[13:58] We searched all the storage 我们找了全部仓库
[14:00] And found that this one uses yellow trucks. 发现这里用黄色卡车
[14:02] So who owns the trucks? 这卡车是谁的
[14:04] According to the D.M.V., Albert Bolland. 根据车管部的资料 是阿尔伯特·波朗德
[14:07] What body? 什么尸体
[14:07] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你们在说什么
[14:09] A witness saw someone driving one of your yellow trucks 目击者说看到有人开着你的黄色卡车
[14:12] And dumping the body. 去弃尸
[14:13] You’re lying. No one saw. 你说谎 没人看到
[14:15] Ouch. Wow. Maybe you should’ve tried denying it first? 也许你该先否认去过那里吧
[14:19] Let me help you. 我来帮帮你
[14:20] Melanie Kavanaugh, mother of two. 梅勒妮·卡瓦诺 两个孩子的母亲
[14:23] Wife of Sam Kavanaugh. 山姆·卡瓦诺的妻子
[14:24] Okay, look, I dumped her, 好吧 我承认弃尸
[14:27] – But I swear I didn’t– – You didn’t kill her, right? -但我发誓我没有 -你没有杀她 对吗
[14:29] That’s right. 对
[14:29] I found her. 我发现了她
[14:31] I never even knew she was here. 我不知道她在那儿
[14:32] What do you mean “here”? 哪儿
[14:34] Sixth floor. 在六楼
[14:36] Renters were in arrears. 如果房客欠租金的话
[14:37] We usually give ’em three months, 我们通常给他们三个月期限
[14:39] And then we cut the locks and we sell their belongings. 然后撬锁卖货来抵欠款
[14:40] Only this time, all I find is a freezer 但这次 我只发现了个冷藏柜
[14:42] Plugged into a light outlet, 插在照明电源上
[14:44] Which, by the way, is totally illegal. 顺便说一下 这种行为完全不合法
[14:46] You didn’t think 你不觉得
[14:46] It was illegal to store a dead body in a freezer? 把尸体塞在冷藏柜里是违法的吗
[14:48] You think I knew? 你以为我知道吗
[14:50] When I opened it up, I nearly had a heart attack. 我打开冰箱的时候 差点犯心脏病了
[14:53] You could call the cops 你可以叫警察的
[14:54] So I could make the front page of “the ledger”? 然后上账簿网(纽约时报旗下报纸)头版
[14:56] Yeah, that’s good for business. 这对我的生意太好了
[14:57] What if it’s a mob hit? 如果是黑帮作案怎么办
[14:59] I mean, I got a family. 我也有家庭
[14:59] So did she. 她也有家庭
[15:01] So you find her. 所以是你找到的她
[15:03] Next logical step– 经过理性思考
[15:05] Dump her at a construction site? 把她扔到了建筑工地
[15:08] I know a guy who works over there. 我认识个人在那儿工作
[15:09] So when I find the body, I figure, 所以当我发现尸体时
[15:12] That’s the place, right? 我就想到了那个地方
[15:14] Show us where you found her. 带我们去你找到她的地方
[15:30] Five years in there. 在这里五年了
[15:31] Nobody deserves that. 没有人应该被这么对待
[15:33] How’d they make payments for the unit? 他们通过什么方式为这个仓库付款
[15:35] Check? Credit card? 支票还是信用卡
[15:37] Cash. Every six months. 现金 每六个月付一次
[15:40] But like I said, they were three months overdue. 但他们有三个多月没付了
[15:42] Puts the last payment 最后一次付款
[15:43] At two months after her husband was killed. 是在她丈夫被杀两个月后
[15:45] How to make payments when he was dead ? 死人是不会付款的
[15:49] That camera in your office– 你办公室的摄像头
[15:50] You got footage of the guy who made payments? 有没有拍下付款的人
[15:52] That was nine months ago. 已经是九个月以前的事了
[15:54] We keep maybe two weeks at a time. 我们一次只保存近两周的录像
[15:56] Looks like Sloan was right. 看起来斯隆是对的
[15:57] Sam Kavanaugh didn’t have anything to do with it. 山姆·卡瓦诺跟此案无关
[16:00] Well, if not Sam, then who? 如果不是山姆 那又是谁呢
[16:22] You know, we have air-conditioning. 我们有空调的
[16:26] I’m just trying to figure out 我只是想搞清楚
[16:27] Why someone would put a dead body in a freezer. 为什么有人会把尸体放到冷藏柜里
[16:30] Is this a Nikki Heat or detective Beckett question? 是妮奇·希特 还是贝克特探长遇到的难题
[16:33] – Beckett. – Oh, that’s right. -贝克特 -这就对了
[16:35] The Nikki Heat thing was about 妮奇·希特的问题
[16:35] Incinerating a body in a self-cleaning oven. 是关于在自洁式烤箱里焚尸
[16:39] I mean, you put things in a freezer to keep ’em for later, 你把东西放到冰箱里是为了以后用
[16:42] But once they’re there, 但一旦把它们放进来
[16:43] You rarely ever go back. 你就很少再会拿出来用了
[16:45] If I was putting a body in a freezer, 如果我把一具尸体放进冰箱
[16:47] It’d be because I was trying to hide it. 肯定是因为我想藏尸
[16:49] Until you stopped paying for the storage space. 直到不再为仓库付款
[16:52] Did I stop, or did something stop me? 是我不付款 还是我不能付款
[16:58] It’s family moments like these I will never forget. 像这样的家庭时光 我永远也忘不了
[17:03] With a good therapist, 要是和一个很好的心理学家
[17:04] Hopefully I will. 或许我会的
[17:09] Mr. Wyler, 怀勒先生
[17:10] The detective investigating Melanie’s disappearance 当初调查梅勒妮失踪案的警察
[17:12] Said that you told him that 说你告诉他
[17:13] She went to an ex-boyfriend in Philadelphia? 梅勒妮去费城看前男友了 是吗
[17:16] No, I only told him what Sam told me. 没有 我只告诉了他山姆对我说的事情
[17:18] Sam told you? 山姆告诉你的
[17:20] It’s where she went before the wedding 她在婚礼前去过那里
[17:21] And a few times after. 结婚后又去了几次
[17:22] But you’re not sure that’s where she went. 但你不确定这次她去了哪里
[17:24] It’s the only thing that made sense. 只有这样才说得通
[17:27] Melanie was a good person, 梅勒妮是个好人
[17:28] But Melanie was… Troubled. 但她很麻烦
[17:32] Sometimes when things got hard, 有时候心情不好
[17:34] She’d go out and score, you know? 她就出去疯去了
[17:36] Come home high, accuse Sam of ruining her life. 醉醺醺地回家 骂山姆毁了她的生活
[17:39] He’d given her everything. 他已经给了她一切
[17:42] Do you remember the name of the boyfriend? 你还记得她前男友的名字吗
[17:46] Kevin Henson 凯文·亨森
[17:49] If something happened to Melanie, 如果梅勒妮出了什么事
[17:50] He’s the one who would know what. 他就是那个唯一知情的人
[17:52] Kevin Henson– Melanie’s ex-boyfriend. 凯文·亨森 梅勒妮的前男友
[17:54] He’s serving a year for meth in south Jersey. 他在新泽西南部戒了一年毒
[17:56] He went in just after the last payment 他刚好在是在仓库
[17:57] Was made on the storage unit. 收到最后一次付款后进去的
[17:59] He stops payment, the storage guy finds her body. 他没法儿付款 仓库的人就发现了尸体
[18:01] Quite a coincidence. 太巧合了
[18:02] And he was also on the outside 而且当她丈夫被杀的时候
[18:04] When her husband was whacked. 他正好离开了戒毒所
[18:06] Sounds like he’s worth a trip to south Jersey. 听起来我们有必要去趟南新泽西
[18:11] You ever been in love, detective? 你曾经爱过吗 探长
[18:13] It makes you do crazy things. 它让你疯狂
[18:16] Like kill someone? 比如说杀人
[18:18] Mel and I, when we were together, 梅勒妮和我 我们在一起的时候
[18:20] Time just stopped. 时间就像静止了
[18:23] But even the first day, her and me– 但在我们相爱的第一天 她和我
[18:25] We both knew it was never gonna work. 我们就知道 我们不合适
[18:27] God knows her folks were never gonna 她的父母永远也不会
[18:29] Let their little girl end up with some… 让宝贝女儿跟这样的人在一起
[18:32] Tatted-up addict. 一个满身纹身的瘾君子
[18:35] But sometimes, see, 但有时候
[18:37] Sometimes when we were alone together… 有时候我们单独在一起
[18:41] Sometimes we almost believed. 有时候我们几乎相信 我们会在一起
[18:46] She was gonna leave Sam. 她想要离开山姆
[18:49] That’s why she came to see you. 所以她来找你
[18:50] She found out he was having an affair. 她发现她丈夫有了外遇
[18:59] He was gonna leave her and get custody of the kids, 他想要离开她 拿走孩子的监护权
[19:01] You know, because of the drugs. 你知道 因为她吸毒
[19:03] She wanted me to go with her, take the kids, just disappear. 她想要我和她一起走 带着孩子就此消失
[19:06] So what’d you do? 所以你做了什么
[19:10] Put her on a bus. 只是送她上了公共汽车
[19:12] You sent her away? 你送她离开了
[19:13] What she wanted, I couldn’t give her. 她想要的 我给不了她
[19:17] Checked into rehab the next day. 第二天 我就去了戒毒所
[19:18] I thought if I could get clean… 我想如果我可以戒掉毒瘾
[19:21] That’s where I was when she disappeared. 所以她失踪的时候 我正在戒毒所里
[19:23] By the time I got out, she was dead. 而我出来的时候 她死了
[19:25] How could you be sure she was dead. 你怎么肯定她死了呢
[19:26] She stopped calling. 她没再打过电话
[19:28] If she was alive, she would’ve called. 如果她还活着 她会给我打电话的
[19:34] Well, an affair certainly explains a lot. 外遇可以解释很多问题
[19:37] Sam kills Melanie, 山姆杀了梅勒妮
[19:39] Or he and his lover kill Melanie together. 或是他和他的情人一起杀了梅勒妮
[19:41] Well, then who kills Sam? 那又是谁杀了山姆
[19:43] The lover, 他的情人
[19:43] When Sam backs out after all she’s done for him. 她为他做了这么多 他却想退出
[19:46] It’s not like she could go to the police 如果他背信弃义
[19:47] If he broke his promise. 她可不会去警察局
[19:48] How do you come up with these things, Castle? 你怎么会想出这些事情的 卡塞尔
[19:50] I did not come up with this one. They did. 不是我想出 是它们自己冒出来的
[19:53] Okay, you speak “guy.” 好吧 从你们男人的角度看
[19:55] If Sam had a lover, would his best friend know about it? 如果山姆有情人 他最好的朋友会知道吗
[19:59] Yes. 当然
[20:09] Detective. 探长
[20:10] You lied to us, Mr. Wyler. 你对我们撒谎了 怀勒先生
[20:11] Excuse me? 什么
[20:12] You don’t think maybe it’s relevant your buddy Sam 你认为梅勒妮的失踪
[20:14] Had an affair right about the time Melanie disappeared? 和山姆当时的外遇无关吗
[20:17] That was a long time ago. 这是很久以前的事了
[20:18] The point of dragging everybody through the mud? 把所有人拖下水有意义吗
[20:20] Haven’t their kids been through enough? 他们的孩子还没受够吗
[20:22] Don’t they deserve some peace? 他们就不能得到点安宁吗
[20:23] What they deserve is to know 他们应该得到的
[20:24] What happened to their mother. 是他们母亲被害的真相
[20:30] Elizabeth Forte. 伊丽莎白·芙缇
[20:33] Elizabeth Forte is her name. 她叫伊丽莎白·芙缇
[20:34] She worked with Sam at his bank. 她在山姆的银行里工作
[20:43] Mrs. Forte, I’m Detective Beckett. 芙缇太太 我是贝克特探长
[20:46] This is Rick Castle. 这是里克·卡塞尔
[20:48] Why am I here? 为什么带我来这儿
[20:50] Does the name Samuel Kavanaugh ring a bell? 塞缪尔·卡瓦诺 这个名字耳熟吗
[20:55] What about him? 他怎么了
[20:57] We found the body of his wife Melanie. 我们发现了他妻子梅勒妮的尸体
[21:01] From the looks of it, 根据尸体情况判断
[21:02] She was killed somewhere around the time 她的死亡时间
[21:04] The two of you were having an affair. 就在你俩有风流韵事的时候
[21:08] I’m afraid I don’t know what you mean. 我不明白你是什么意思
[21:11] Do you really want me to 想让我把那些事儿
[21:12] Start digging around in your life, Mrs. Forte. 都挖出来吗 芙缇太太
[21:14] Because that’s exactly what I will do. 因为那正是我将会做的
[21:16] I’ll go through your old phone records, 我会检查你以前的通话记录
[21:17] Your credit card statements. 你的信用卡帐单
[21:19] I’ll even talk to your husband if I have to. 如果还不行 我还会找你丈夫谈谈
[21:22] Please. Please don’t do that. 别 求你别这样做
[21:25] Gary doesn’t know anything about it. 加里对此一无所知
[21:27] Just walk us through what you know. 那就把你知道的告诉我们
[21:32] I met Sam when I got transferred to the downtown branch. 我调往市区分行时认识了山姆
[21:36] He was in new accounts. 那时他负责新开户
[21:38] We were both pretty unhappy at the time. 当时我们都不快乐
[21:41] – How long was the affair? – Not long. Six months. -你们在一起多久 -不太久 半年
[21:44] – Why did it end? – I realized I loved my husband. -为什么分手 -我意识到我是爱我丈夫的
[21:48] Please. No one ends an affair 拜托 没人会因为
[21:49] Because they realize they’re still loving. 还爱着另一半而结束外遇的
[21:51] They end an affair because they’re scared. 他们结束一切是因为害怕
[21:53] Scared of taking it to the next level. 害怕事件升级
[21:54] Scared of being found out. 害怕被抓奸在床
[21:55] Scared of ruining their life. 害怕他们的人生被毁
[21:58] So 那么
[21:58] Tell us, Elizabeth, what were you scared of? 说说 伊丽莎白 你害怕什么呢
[22:06] Him. 他
[22:10] I was scared of Sam. 我害怕山姆
[22:12] – Why? – He started to ask me what I would do -为什么 -他开始问我 如果他妻子不在
[22:14] If he wasn’t with his wife. 我会怎么做
[22:16] If she wasn’t in the picture anymore. 如果她消失不见
[22:17] And when was that? 那是什么时候的事
[22:19] A few weeks before she disappeared. 她失踪的前几个星期
[22:22] When I found out she was missing, 当我发现她失踪时
[22:23] I broke things off. He became angry. 我与他断绝了关系 他非常生气
[22:26] It got so bad that 事情变得很糟糕
[22:28] I had to transfer to another branch. 我不得不调往另一家分行
[22:31] You… I’m sorry. You had to, uh… 你 抱歉 你不得不
[22:40] Five years, Mrs. Forte. 五年了 芙缇太太
[22:44] Five whole years, and you never came forward? 整整五年 你居然从没站出来揭发
[22:48] What’s it matter if Sam killed Melanie? 就算山姆杀了梅勒妮又怎么样
[22:51] He’s dead. They’re both dead. 他死了 他们俩都死了
[22:53] What’s the matter anymore? 有什么关系呢
[23:19] How’d you do it, Sam? 你是怎么做到的 山姆
[23:42] Run, rebel. 哪里跑 叛徒
[23:43] But you’ll never defeat the forces of Voltar. 你永远无法打败沃尔塔(模玩人物)的军队
[23:46] Death to Voltar! Death to the Voltarians! 去死吧 沃尔塔 沃尔塔的手下
[23:53] I sense fear in you. 我感觉到你内心的恐惧
[23:55] You sense nothing! 你感觉错了吧
[24:00] Has anyone seen my purse? 有人看到我的钱包了吗
[24:02] Mom, we are totally doing battle on the field of honor. 妈妈 我们完全投入在战斗中
[24:05] How old are you? 你多大了
[24:07] Old enough to afford top-of-the-line laser tag. 正好买得起最高级的激光枪
[24:11] I’m dead! Mom! 我死了 妈妈
[24:13] Now Voltar will never rule the Omniverse. 现在伏尔泰永远无法统治全宇宙了
[24:18] Someone order food? 有人叫了吃的吗
[24:19] – No. – No. -没有 -没有
[24:21] I’d better check this out. 我还是去看下
[24:29] Who is it? 是谁啊
[24:30] Detective Beckett. 贝克特警官
[24:31] Darling, are we entertaining? 亲爱的 有客人来啦
[24:36] Dad. 爸爸
[24:37] Manners. 注意礼貌
[24:38] Right. 对
[24:41] Come on in, please, why don’t you? Welcome… 请进 请进 欢迎
[24:43] – Thank you. – To our house. -谢谢 -欢迎来我们家
[24:44] You bet. 当然
[24:48] You, um, you remember my mother Martha. 还记得我母亲玛莎吧
[24:52] And Alexis. Of course. 当然还有阿丽克西斯
[24:54] Yes. Hello. 记得 你们好
[24:59] Can I… Make you a drink? 要不要喝点什么
[25:07] I feel like… 我觉得像
[25:08] Alfred in the batcave 阿尔弗雷德(《蝙蝠侠》的老管家)
[25:10] For the first time. 第一次进蝙蝠洞
[25:12] Batman fan. Figures. 蝙蝠侠的粉丝 我猜
[25:14] Why? 什么
[25:15] Similar origin stories? 类似的起源故事吗
[25:17] Loss of a loved one leads to a life of fighting crime. 失去所爱 激发人一生与犯罪作斗争
[25:19] Yes, well, you are the multimillionaire crime fighter. 你就是那个与罪恶富豪做斗争的人
[25:27] That’s, uh, where I outline my books. 在那儿 我给书列提纲
[25:32] That’s funny. 真有趣
[25:33] Looks a lot like our… 很像我们的
[25:36] Murder board. 破案的分析图
[25:37] Yeah, except mine’s fake. 只是我的是假的
[25:46] Something wrong? 出什么事儿了
[25:49] I can’t find it. 我找不出来
[25:51] Find what? 找不出来什么
[25:53] The answer. 答案
[25:54] It was Sam. 是山姆杀的
[25:56] Everything fits. It’s a good ending. 一切合理 结局圆满
[25:57] Yeah, but without proof, it’s just a theory. 但没有证据 只是推测
[26:01] And that family…those kids… 那个家庭 那两个孩子
[26:02] They need more than just a theory. 他们需要的不只是推测
[26:04] They need to know. I need to know. 他们得知道一切 我也是
[26:07] Well, you have an ending. 那么 你觉得该有个结局
[26:10] You want the rest, you need to work backwards. 如果想彻底弄清 你得往回调查
[26:12] You need to finish the story. 这样事情才有个了断
[26:13] You have an ending. You have your killer. 你知道结局 你知道谁是凶手
[26:17] You just have to put it all together with the facts at hand. 你只需要把手里的事实整合在一起
[26:22] The facts? 什么事实
[26:23] Fact…They had two small children. 事实是 他们有两个小孩
[26:27] – So? – Based on police statements. -那所以呢 -根据警方的供述
[26:29] They didn’t have baby sitter. 丈夫上班的时候
[26:30] With him at work. 他们并没有请保姆
[26:32] She would’ve had to have been 妻子失踪时
[26:33] With the kids she disappeared. 应该是和孩子们在一起
[26:34] But Sam said that she left later that night. 但山姆说当晚 后来她出去了
[26:37] Which the doorman was never able to corroborate. 不过门卫也没证实这一点
[26:39] So if she was there and she never left, then… 如果她一直都在家 那么
[26:41] Then she was murdered in the apartment. 那她就是在家里被杀的
[26:44] Another fact he lived in Manhattan. 还有一点 他住在曼哈顿
[26:46] And like most people in the city, he didn’t own a car. 和市里的多数人一样 他没有车
[26:48] So what is a good husband… 那么住在曼哈顿的模范丈夫
[26:50] …to do living in Manhattan with his wife’s body? 会怎么处理他妻子的尸体呢
[26:53] He can’t leave it in the apartment. 他不能把尸体留在家里
[26:54] He can’t walk out the lobby with it. 他也不能带着尸体穿过大厅
[26:56] So the only question is… 那么 唯一的问题是
[26:57] How did he get the body to the storage unit? 他是怎样把尸体运到仓库的
[26:59] He… 他
[27:06] Hey, could…No. 可以 不行
[27:11] – You know what helps? – Yeah? -知道什么有用吗 -什么
[27:13] Sometimes when I’m trying to figure out… 有时当我试着弄明白
[27:14] … How a character of man does something. 小说里的角色会怎么做
[27:16] I will walk the crime scene. 我会去犯罪现场走走
[27:18] This one time, I was trying to figure out… 有一次 我试想
[27:19] How to throw someone off the Empire State Building. 怎样把人从帝国大厦里扔出去
[27:21] And that movie “Sleepless in Seattle” had just come out. 当时《西雅图不眠夜》刚上映
[27:23] Oh, so many lonely women approached me. 好多寂寞的女人靠近我
[27:25] Thinking I was their Tom Hanks. I got… 想着我是她们的汤姆·汉克斯 我就
[27:27] Castle. 卡塞尔
[27:29] The point is, you want to get into a killer’s head. 关键是 你应该了解凶手的想法
[27:33] Go to where the killer was … 去凶手去过的地方
[27:35] … And see what problems here to face. 看有什么需要解决的问题
[27:39] Field trip? 实地考察
[27:40] They told me he was shot in a mugging. 他们告诉我 他是被劫杀
[27:42] And now you’re telling me 现在你们告诉我
[27:43] He was killed here in my appartment. 他是在这屋子被杀的
[27:46] Not him, his wife. 不是他 是他妻子
[27:47] His wife? What kind of family was this? 她妻子 这是个什么样的家庭呀
[27:50] All right. So you and I are married. 行了 这样 我和你结婚了
[27:52] We are not married. 我们没有结婚
[27:54] Relax. It’s just pretend. 放松 只是假装
[27:55] – I don’t want to pretend. – Scared you’ll like it? -不想假装 -怕自己喜欢这感觉
[27:58] Okay, if we’re married, I want a divorce. 好 如果我们结婚了 现在我就想离
[28:01] Are you two like this all the time? 你们俩一直像这样吗
[28:02] – Yes. – Yes. -对 -对
[28:03] All right, we’re not married, but they were. 好了 我们没有结婚 但是他们结了
[28:06] Let’s see the doorman’s right. 我们就当门卫说的是对的
[28:08] Now Melanie gets home about 4 o’clock. 梅勒妮大概4点钟回家
[28:10] She’d have to make dinner for the kids. 她就得给孩子们做晚饭
[28:13] Then Sam comes home. 然后山姆回家了
[28:15] Bank hours, around 6 o’clock. 银行下班是6点左右
[28:17] Figure the kids have already eaten. 孩子们已经吃完了
[28:19] So they’re, what… 那么他们在干什么
[28:21] …Um… Watching TV in the bedroom. 在卧室看电视
[28:23] In my bedroom? 在我的卧室吗
[28:23] We’re on a roll. 别打岔 讨论得激烈呢
[28:25] – They have a fight. – About the affair. -他们吵起来 -关于出轨的事儿
[28:26] – About Philadelphia. – Things get heated. -还有费城的事儿 -吵得越来越凶
[28:28] And she turns her head… 然后她转过头去
[28:29] He whacks her with something. 他砸向她
[28:32] A pot. Or a pan. 用锅 或是平底锅
[28:34] Bam. Fractures her skull. It’s over. 砰 打破了她的头 玩完了
[28:36] Except the kids are still in the bedroom. 只是孩子们还在卧室里
[28:38] He’s got to figure out a way of 他得想个办法
[28:40] Getting her out of the apartment without them see it. 不能让孩子们看见他移尸
[28:44] Hallway bathroom. 门厅一旁的厕所
[28:47] He needed to buy time. 他需要拖延时间
[28:48] Okay, so he, um… 对 所以他
[28:50] …He puts the body in the tub. 把尸体放进了浴缸
[28:52] – Closes the door… – Wait! -关上门 -等一下
[28:53] And tells the kids that mom went to the store. 然后告诉孩子们 妈妈去商店了
[28:56] Which, according to the case file. 根据案件档案
[28:57] The doorman was never able to substantiate. 门卫一直都没证实这点
[28:59] Okay, so no car. 好 那么没有车
[29:00] How does he get the body out of the apartment? 他是怎么把尸体移出公寓呢
[29:02] Maybe he hailed a cab. 也许他叫了辆出租车
[29:05] Yeah, maybe the cabbie and the doorman… 也许出租车司机和门卫还
[29:06] … Helped him stuff the body in the trunk. 帮他把尸体塞进后备箱呢
[29:08] – How much do you tip for that these days? – The doorman. -现在这活儿小费多少啊 -那个门卫
[29:12] Castle, I’m joking. 卡塞尔 我在开玩笑呢
[29:13] What if the body was already in the freezer… 要是尸体在带出公寓时
[29:14] … When he took it out of the apartment. 就已经放在冷藏柜里了呢
[29:17] Freezer? He’d have needed a truck. 冷藏柜 那他得要一辆卡车
[29:20] In my building, if you have… 在我住的大楼里 如果你
[29:21] Something picked or deliver. 有什么东西要接受或递送
[29:22] – You have to sign for it. – Yeah, here, too. -得签字 -对 这里也是啊
[29:24] A delivery that big. 递送那么大个东西
[29:25] You have to sign the ledger. 你就得在登记册上登记
[29:26] The ledger? 登记册
[29:27] The doorman’s ledger downstairs. 登记册就在楼下门卫那里
[29:35] Yeah, that’s my name. 对 那是我的名字
[29:38] I know it was five years ago, Mrs. Marsh. 我知道那是五年前的事儿了 马什太太
[29:40] But the only delivery that day was to your apartment. 但那天唯一的递送 就是送到你家
[29:43] If you remember anything at all… 如果你还记得任何
[29:44] … About the delivery… 有关那次递送的事儿
[29:46] I… I remember I had to go downstairs 我记得我得下楼
[29:48] And sort everything out. 澄清那事儿
[29:50] What do you mean “sort everything out”? 澄清那事儿 是什么意思
[29:51] I told the doorman I never ordered a freezer. 我告诉门卫我从没定过冷藏柜
[29:54] But the guy brought it on up. 但那家伙还是把它送了上来
[29:56] He loaded it on the freight elevator. 当我和门卫还在讲话时
[29:58] While I was talking to the doorman. 他就把它装进货运电梯里
[30:00] So what happened when you were downstairs? 那您下去时发生了什么
[30:03] I told the doorman they got the wrong apartment again. 我告诉门卫 他们又把地址搞错了
[30:06] And then by the time I got back upstairs, the guy was gone. 但当我回到楼上时 那家伙已经走了
[30:10] Does this have anything to do with that missing woman? 这和那个失踪的女人有关系吗
[30:13] Yeah, it does. 对 有关系
[30:14] Yeah, ’cause I already told the other cop. 因为已经给另外一个警察讲了
[30:16] Detective Sloan? 斯隆警官吗
[30:18] I don’t know his name. 我不知道他叫什么
[30:19] But I told him everything. 但我把所有事儿都告诉他了
[30:20] Same as you. 和对你们说的一样
[30:21] I don’t get it. 我不明白了
[30:22] If Sloan had that woman’s report. 如果斯隆有这位老太太的记录
[30:23] Why didn’t he just follow up? 他为什么没追查呢
[30:25] He wasn’t looking for this story. 他用不着这样
[30:26] He’d already written it. 他已经把它记录下来了
[30:32] That’s the same kind of truck… 那跟我们在查尔斯·怀勒的店外
[30:34] …We saw outside Charles Wyler’s store. 看到的的卡车是一样的
[30:35] He must have a contract with them. 他肯定和他们签订了合同的
[30:37] If you wanted some help with some heavy lifting. 如果你想请人帮忙搬重物
[30:39] Who would you call? 你会打电话给谁呢
[30:41] Your best friend. 你最好的朋友
[30:53] We can trace the rental of the delivery truck 我们通过送货车租用信息
[30:54] To you, Mr. Wyler 找到了你 怀勒先生
[30:56] If you want, I can bring the lady you 如果你想的话 我可以找那位
[30:57] Delivered the freezer to in to identify you. 你送冷藏柜的太太来认人
[30:59] Look, I had nothing to do with what happened to Melanie. 我和梅勒妮的事没有任何关系
[31:01] You lied about everything else. Why not about this? 别的你都说谎了 现在也一样吧
[31:03] I never had any reason to hurt her. 我根本没理由伤害她
[31:05] But Sam did, right? 但是山姆有 对吧
[31:08] I mean, she kept going back to her ex-boyfriend. 她一直跑回前男友身边
[31:10] How much can a guy take? 作为一个男人能忍多久呢
[31:17] He called me that night. 他那天晚上给我打了电话
[31:19] He said… 他说
[31:22] He needed me to come over right away. 他需要我马上去一趟
[31:24] When I got there, the kids were asleep, 我到的时候孩子们都睡了
[31:26] And Melanie was in the tub… 梅勒妮在浴缸里
[31:29] In a garment bag. 装在西装袋里
[31:32] He said she came at him, and he just snapped. 他说她扑向他 他失控了
[31:34] Here’s an idea 我想说
[31:36] Instead of killing her, why not just get a divorce? 与其杀了她 为什么不离婚呢
[31:40] You don’t think I know how wrong this was? 你觉得我不知道这是犯法的吗
[31:42] Why did you take the risk? Why did you move that body? 那为什么要冒险 去搬尸体
[31:44] Because he made a very bad mistake. 因为这个错他承受不起
[31:48] And what about the kids? 孩子怎么办
[31:49] Their mom is dead. 他们的妈妈已经死了
[31:50] If he goes to prison… 如果他去坐牢的话
[31:55] So you arranged for the truck. 所以你安排了卡车
[31:57] He said it could never be traced back to him. 他说绝不可能找到他身上的
[32:00] That’s why we sent the freezer to the old lady, 所以我们送冷藏柜给那个老太太
[32:02] That’s why I rented out the storage space, 所以我租了仓库
[32:04] Because we knew the cops would look at Sam. 因为我们知道警察会盯上山姆
[32:07] You made the payments? 是你付租金的吗
[32:08] Sam couldn’t take any chances. 因为山姆不能冒任何险
[32:10] He’d give me the cash, and I’d… 他给我现金 我就
[32:13] Stop by twice a year. 一年去两次
[32:14] For five years. 一共五年了
[32:17] It seemed a lot easier than moving her. 貌似比搬走她容易的多
[32:20] Why did you stop paying? 那为什么没继续付租金了
[32:22] Look, I’m truly sorry about what happened to Melanie. 对梅勒妮的死 我很抱歉
[32:26] But what was I supposed to do, 但我应该怎么做
[32:27] Keep paying for the rest of my life? 一直付一辈子租金吗
[32:30] The D.A. will make sure of that, Mr. Wyler. 检察官会保证这一点的 怀勒先生
[32:43] Her body gets dumped because 她的尸体被扔掉是因为
[32:44] This guy Wyler didn’t pay a bill? 那个叫怀勒的家伙没付租金
[32:46] – That’s… – You can say it. Pretty cold. -这简直 -可以这么说 很冷酷
[32:49] Ironic that such a selfish act ultimately revealed the truth. 讽刺的是 自私的行为最终使真相大白
[32:54] There were people who knew the truth all along. 有人一直知道真相
[32:56] They just chose not to come forward. 但他们选择沉默
[32:58] Still, karma comes back and 但报应回来
[33:00] Puts a cap in her husband’s ass. 收拾了他老公
[33:01] So all is right with the world. 所以世界是公平的
[33:11] I’m gonna go talk to Melanie’s parents, 我要去和梅勒妮的父母谈谈
[33:13] Let ’em know how this all shook out. 告诉他们都是怎么回事
[33:15] You wanna come? 你要来吗
[33:17] The woman with the freezer delivery 那个收到冷藏柜的老太太
[33:18] Told us she talked to a cop. 说她和一个警察谈过
[33:21] Yeah. Sloan. 对 斯隆
[33:23] Only he didn’t list her name in his report. 但他的报告里没写她的名字
[33:25] He didn’t feel that it was important. 他觉得不重要吧
[33:26] After all, he didn’t believe he was looking at a murder. 毕竟他不信那是一起谋杀案
[33:29] Right, so if you’re not investigating a murder, 那如果 你不是在调查谋杀案
[33:34] Why would you talk to the neighbor 为什么会询问邻居
[33:35] About a freezer delivery? 送冷藏柜的事情
[33:39] This must be some freezer. 肯定是冷藏柜的事
[33:42] You mentioned a police officer, Mrs. Marsh. 马什太太您提起过一个警察
[33:45] I know it’s been five years, but do you 我知道已经五年了 但您
[33:46] I never said five years ago. 我可没说过是五年前
[33:48] – When did he come see you? – Last year sometime. -他什么时候找的您 -去年
[33:50] I remember thinking, why is this cop asking me questions 我记得想过 为什么警察问我这些
[33:53] About a freezer I never ordered? 只是关于我从没订过的冷藏柜
[33:55] Do you remember anything about 您还记得来找您的
[33:56] The man who came to see you? 那个人的情况吗
[33:57] Uh, he was older. 他年纪也大了
[33:59] Uniform? 穿制服吗
[33:59] No. Plain clothes like you. 不 和你们一样是便服
[34:02] He had gray hair, and he walked with a limp. 灰白发 走路有点跛
[34:07] – Ben Davidson. – Melanie’s dad. -本·戴维逊 -梅勒妮的父亲
[34:19] You could just leave it like this. 你可以什么也不做
[34:23] Sam’s dead. 山姆死了
[34:25] The captain’s happy. 老大很高兴
[34:27] Those kids look pretty happy. 孩子们看起来也很快乐
[34:31] That’s the difference between a novel 这就是小说
[34:32] And the real world, Castle. 和现实的不同 卡塞尔
[34:36] A cop doesn’t get to decide how the story ends. 警察不能决定故事怎样结束
[35:02] Detective Beckett. 贝克特探长
[35:04] Sir, I’m gonna have to take you 先生 您得和我
[35:05] With me down to the station. 去警局一趟
[35:06] Who is it, honey? 亲爱的 是谁
[35:10] What is it, Ben? 本 怎么了
[35:28] So I’m here because 我来这儿就是因为
[35:29] I questioned a woman about a freezer? 我问别人 有关冷藏柜的问题
[35:31] Not any freezer, Mr. Davidson. 可不是一般的冷藏柜 戴维逊先生
[35:33] The freezer that your daughter’s body was stored in. 是藏匿您女儿尸体的冷藏柜
[35:40] For the moment, let’s– 暂且 我们
[35:41] Let’s assume what you say is true. 我们假设你说的是真的
[35:44] What’s the charge? 会以什么罪起诉
[35:46] If Mrs. Marsh’s answer led to Sam’s death, 如果马什太太的回答造成山姆的死
[35:48] Then the charge would be murder. 会以谋杀起诉
[35:52] I kept going over everything Sam said, 我一直在想山姆说的每件事
[35:55] Everything he claimed happened that night, 他说的 那晚的一切
[35:59] Until I came to the same conclusion 直到得出一个结论
[36:00] That you both apparently did 显然和你们的结论一样
[36:03] That Melanie never left her apartment alive. 梅勒妮根本没有活着离开过家
[36:06] Mrs. Marsh’s answers merely confirmed 马什太太的回答只确认了
[36:09] What I already knew. 我已经知道的东西
[36:10] That your son-in-law was a killer. 你的女婿就是凶手
[36:13] If you had figured out what Sam had done, 如果已经猜出山姆做了什么
[36:16] Why not just go to the police? 你为什么不报警
[36:17] He would’ve gone to prison for the rest of his life. 他会在监狱度过余生
[36:19] If he’d been convicted. 是假如他被判有罪的话
[36:22] They didn’t have a-a body at the time, remember? 但他们那时候没有尸体 记得吗
[36:25] His lawyers would’ve put Melanie on trial, not him. 他的律师会摆让梅勒妮受审 不是他
[36:28] So you took matters into your own hands. 所以你就自己动手了
[36:34] Well, you can certainly understand 你确实理解了
[36:35] How a father might want to, 一个父亲的想法
[36:39] How he might follow his daughter’s murderer 他可能跟踪杀害他女儿的凶手
[36:42] One dark night when he was sure 趁着漆黑的夜晚
[36:43] No other people would be around, 他确信周围没人的时候
[36:46] How he might confront him with a gun 他可能是用从战争时期
[36:48] He’d brought back from the war, 带回的枪指着他
[36:51] Might even promise forgiveness in exchange for the truth. 甚至同意用宽恕换取真相
[36:58] And hearing his admission… 听他承认罪行
[37:03] Be overcome with rage. 却又被愤怒压倒
[37:07] Every time he brought the girls to see us, 每一次 他带孩子们来看我们
[37:11] I watched a little piece of my wife die. 我都看到 我妻子的心又死去了一些
[37:15] A visit from your grandkids should be life-affirming, 孙辈们的看望 应该使人感到生命可贵
[37:18] Not a reminder of how your only child was murdered. 不是提醒你 唯一的女儿是怎样被杀害的
[37:28] Killing him wasn’t the answer. 杀了他并不是解决办法
[37:32] I never said I killed him. 我从来没说我杀了他
[37:35] I said a father might be justified. 我说的是 一个父亲可能有正当理由的
[37:42] The police told me Sam was shot in a robbery, 警察告诉我山姆是被劫杀的
[37:46] And without evidence, there’d be little chance 没有证据的话
[37:48] That his killer would ever be brought to justice. 几乎不可能抓到凶手
[37:55] So I guess we’ll find out if that’s really true. 所以我想 以后会知道是否如他所言
[38:03] And I’d like to see a-a lawyer if I could. 如果可以的话 我想要见律师
[38:17] No, sweetie, 不 甜心
[38:18] I just wanted to make sure I said good night. 我只是想和你说晚安
[38:20] You got it. Strawberry happy face pancakes on me. 好 我请吃草莓笑脸煎饼
[38:24] Later. 再见
[38:28] Alexis missed me. 阿丽克西斯想我了
[38:31] How did you know? 你怎么知道
[38:33] Spidey sense. 蜘蛛人的第六感
[38:38] By the way, it was my mother, 顺便说下 是我母亲
[38:40] Not my father. 不是父亲
[38:47] We were supposed to go to dinner together– 我们本应一起去吃晚餐
[38:49] My mom, my dad and I 我妈妈 爸爸和我
[38:50] And she was gonna meet us at the restaurant, 她该在餐馆和我们碰头
[38:53] But she never showed. 但她没来
[38:56] Two hours later, we went home. 两个小时后 我们回了家
[38:59] And there was a detective waiting for us. 有个警官在等我们
[39:01] Detective Raglin. 拉格林警官
[39:08] They found her body. 他们发现了她的尸体
[39:11] She had been stabbed. 她被人捅了
[39:14] A robbery? 抢劫吗
[39:17] No. 不
[39:21] She still had her money and purse and jewelry. 她的钱 包和首饰都还在
[39:26] And it wasn’t a sexual assault, either. 也没有性侵犯
[39:31] They attributed it to gang violence. 他们归因于帮派暴力
[39:34] Random wayward event. 随机事件
[39:37] So just like in Melanie’s case, 所以正像梅勒妮的案件
[39:40] They couldn’t think outside the box. 他们不能换个角度考虑
[39:42] So they just tried to package it up nicely, 所以他们只是编了个不错的故事
[39:46] And the killer was never caught. 根本没抓到凶手
[39:51] Why do you wear the watch? 你为什么戴那个表
[39:55] My dad took her death hard. 她的离开对我爸爸的打击非常大
[39:59] He’s sober now. 他现在清醒了
[40:01] Five years. 五年了
[40:05] So… 所以
[40:06] This is for the life that I saved, 这是为我挽救了的生命
[40:10] And… 以及
[40:13] This is for the life that I lost. 这是为我失去了的生命
[40:19] So… 所以
[40:21] I guess your Nikki Heat has 我猜你的妮奇·希特现在
[40:23] A backstory now, Castle. 有背景故事了 卡塞尔
[40:27] I don’t know. 我不知道
[40:29] I did kinda like the hooker-by-day, cop-by-night thing. 我确实喜欢白天妓女 晚上警察这点
[40:33] But, uh… 但是
[40:35] I guess a heavy emotional angle could work, too. 我猜深情这个角度也行
[40:41] Don’t bewilder your audiences 别说是为了我
[40:43] With substance on my account, Castle. 把你的读者弄糊涂了 卡塞尔
[40:48] Until tomorrow, detective. 明天见 警官
[40:52] You can’t just say “night”? 你就不能说晚安吗
[40:53] I’m a writer. “night” is boring. 我是个作家 晚安这个词太无聊
[40:56] ” Until tomorrow” is more… Hopeful. 明天见 更充满希望
[41:02] I’m a cop. 我是个警察
[41:04] Night. 晚安
[41:13] Night. 晚安
[41:48] Hi, dad. 爸爸
[42:01] Remember, this never happened. 记住 这从来没发生过
[42:04] I was never here. 我从来没来过这儿
[42:06] You have my word. 我保证
[42:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[42:13] If you tell her I did this, 如果你告诉她是我干的
[42:15] I will make you bleed. 我会让你血溅当场
[42:17] Understood. 我懂
[42:19] Good luck. 祝你好运
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme