时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Reading the paper? | 还看报纸呢 |
[00:20] | You are gonna lose | 你会失去那些 |
[00:21] | All of your wired- teen- hyper- texting- | 互联网上专属青少年的 |
[00:22] | Nano- gizmo street cred. | 的时髦小玩意儿 |
[00:24] | – I’m a rebel. I kick it old-school. – Is this | -我是叛逆分子 因为我守旧 -这里面 |
[00:27] | – Cream, two sugars. – Thanks. | -加了奶油和两块糖 -谢谢 |
[00:29] | The style section. Anything I need to know? | 时尚版 有值得关注的吗 |
[00:32] | The ’70s are back. | 70年代的风格又流行回来了 |
[00:34] | They’re like The Highlander. They just won’t die. | 像时空英豪(不死武士的电影) 拥有不死之身 |
[00:37] | Good morning, Mother. You’re dressed early. | 早上好 妈妈 你今天走得真早 |
[00:39] | Oh, I have class. | 我早上有课 |
[00:41] | I believe that’s a matter of some debate. | 我觉得这事儿值得讨论 |
[00:44] | At the new school, funny man. | 在新学校 有趣的人 |
[00:47] | Look, it’s- it’s not | 我不是 |
[00:49] | That I don’t appreciate everything you’ve done- | 不感激你做的一切 |
[00:50] | But a girl has to stand on her own two feet. | 但是女生必须要自己独立 |
[00:53] | What’s the class? | 你教什么课 |
[00:55] | Introduction to life coaching. | 生命教练入门 |
[00:57] | It’s- it’s always been my desire to make a difference, | 我一直渴望做些有意义的事 |
[00:59] | Whether onstage or off, and… | 不管是在台上还是台下 |
[01:02] | I… Have had cards made. | 名片都做好了 |
[01:05] | That’s my- I’m- you – it says here I’m your client. | 那是我的 这上面说我也是你的客户 |
[01:08] | Well, of course you are. | 你当然是 |
[01:09] | Haven’t I been telling you what to do your whole life? | 我不是一直都在指导你的人生吗 |
[01:13] | Oh, uh, dad, Julie Schmidt’s father is back in rehab, | 老爸 朱莉·施密特的爸爸又进戒毒所了 |
[01:16] | So a spot opened up to chaperone the D.C. trip. | 那你能在华盛顿之旅当护花使者了 |
[01:18] | Where is the- how did you know | 那个在哪儿 你怎么知道 |
[01:20] | Julie’s dad was back in rehab? | 朱莉的爸爸的事 |
[01:21] | Must be a wired-teen-hyper-nano thing. | 因为有互联网上青少年的小玩意儿 |
[01:23] | So what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[01:24] | Sorry, kiddo, but, uh, with you away, | 对不起 孩子 但你不在家 |
[01:26] | My chaperoning needs reside here, or are you forgetting | 我的保护欲只能留在家了 还记得 |
[01:29] | What happened the last time we left her alone? | 上次奶奶一个人在家发生了什么吗 |
[01:30] | So she… had a little party. | 她也就开了个小聚会 |
[01:32] | There were lime shards embedded in the walls. | 墙上到处都是石灰粉片 |
[01:34] | It was Cinco de Mayo. | 那天是击溃法国纪念日 |
[01:36] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:37] | I hear dead people. | 我听到死亡的声音了 |
[01:40] | Who was murdered, and was it gruesome? | 谁被谋杀了 吓人吗 |
[01:45] | One victim- | 这名受害人 |
[01:46] | Donald Kendall,18. | 唐纳德·肯德尔 18岁 |
[01:48] | He was a senior at Redding Prep. | 雷丁预科高中的一名高三学生 |
[01:51] | Someone’s gonna miss prom night. | 他要错过毕业舞会了 |
[01:52] | Redding Prep? | 雷丁预科高中 |
[01:53] | Private school on Park Avenue. | 派克大街(纽约市豪华大街)的一所私立学校 |
[01:55] | No trust fund baby left behind. | 有钱人的孩子上的学校 |
[01:57] | – What’s he doing in the boat? – No idea. | -他怎么会在船里 -不清楚 |
[01:59] | – Dr. Parish, how are you doing? – Feet are cold. | -帕里什法医 怎么样 -有点怯场 |
[02:02] | So what do you got for me? | 那有什么有用的信息吗 |
[02:03] | Single G.S.W. to the chest, fairly large caliber. | 胸部中了一枪 大口径手枪 |
[02:06] | And from the lack of blood inside the boat, | 船里血量很少 |
[02:08] | I’d say he wasn’t killed at sea. | 所以他并不是在船上遇害 |
[02:10] | Somebody moved him. | 有人移动过他 |
[02:11] | He’s got dirt and grass all on his Chucky t’s. | 他的鞋子上都是土和草 |
[02:14] | Other than the postmortem voyage, | 并不像是亡灵之旅 |
[02:15] | Looks like a pop and drop. | 是被抛尸在这儿 |
[02:16] | I’m guessing sometime late last night. | 死亡时间推算是昨天深夜 |
[02:18] | Well, somebody dragged him here. | 有人把他拖到这儿的 |
[02:19] | He couldn’t have come from very far. | 死亡地点不可能太远 |
[02:21] | Let’s get uniforms down here to do a perimeter walk. | 让同事们在周围搜查看看 |
[02:23] | Get ’em to go from the boats over there down to fifth. | 从船一直第五大道 |
[02:25] | And tell ’em they’re looking for a blood pool | 告诉他们要找的是大滩血迹 |
[02:27] | – And possible shell casings. – Roger that. | -可能还有子弹壳 -收到 |
[02:29] | Esposito, did you check the boathouse? | 埃斯波西托 查过船库了没 |
[02:31] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[02:33] | So why the burial at sea? | 为什么要葬在船里 |
[02:35] | The Vikings believed that if you wanted | 维京人相信 如果你想 |
[02:37] | To reach Valhalla, you needed a vessel. | 死后进入英灵殿 就需要一艘船 |
[02:39] | Gun- toting Viking- that’s your theory? | 持枪的维京人 又是你的故事 |
[02:41] | No, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[02:42] | They also launched their dead with a sacrificial woman… | 他们还会要一个女人 |
[02:44] | And some booze and a good horse. | 美酒和一匹好马作为祭品 |
[02:53] | Do you know what he would’ve been doing in the park? | 你知道他在这个公园做什么吗 |
[02:55] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:56] | When was the last time you saw your son alive? | 你上次见到你儿子是什么时候 |
[02:58] | Yesterday, uh, when he left for school. | 昨天 他去上学的时候 |
[03:02] | Do you know maybe where he went after? | 你知道他放学后可能会去哪儿吗 |
[03:03] | He was usually with his friends. | 他通常和朋友们在一起 |
[03:05] | He didn’t come home for dinner? | 他不回家吃晚饭吗 |
[03:06] | Most nights, Donny ate out or at someone else’s place. | 大多数情况 唐尼在外面吃或在别人家吃 |
[03:10] | He hung out with a pretty tight crowd at Redding. | 他和雷丁高中那群好朋友在一起 |
[03:14] | They’ve all been together since grammar school. | 他们从初中时就一起玩了 |
[03:16] | Donny used to have them over all the time. | 唐尼原来也常带他们回家吃饭 |
[03:19] | Only, you’ve moved recently. | 只是 你们最近搬家了 |
[03:20] | – Yes, a few months ago. – I was a partner at Lehman. | -是的 几个月前 -我是雷曼公司的股东 |
[03:25] | When it went under, well, we- we took a big hit. | 雷曼破产 我们损失很大 |
[03:29] | That can be pretty tough on a teenager. | 这对一个十几岁的孩子来说很难适应 |
[03:31] | You get used to a certain way of living, | 已经习惯了某种生活方式 |
[03:34] | But it was no one’s fault. | 但这不是任何人的错 |
[03:37] | Do you think Donny was depressed? | 你觉得唐尼有因此而消沉吗 |
[03:39] | No, Donny was strong. | 没有 唐尼很坚强 |
[03:42] | But to lose everything you have… | 但失去你拥有的一切 |
[03:44] | We were just getting by. | 我们只是还过得去而已 |
[03:48] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 对于你们的情况 我很遗憾 |
[03:53] | How did you know they moved? | 你怎么知道他们搬过家 |
[03:54] | Either the Kendalls really like art | 除非肯德尔夫妇是真的喜欢艺术 |
[03:56] | Or that Chinese screen was meant for | 否则那个中国屏风 |
[03:58] | A much bigger apartment. | 该摆在更大的公寓里 |
[03:59] | I wonder how they could still afford Redding. | 我在想 他们怎么付得起雷丁的学费 |
[04:01] | – You know the school? – Oh, I’ve been kicked out | -你知道那所学校 -纽约的 |
[04:03] | Of all of New York’s finer educational institutions | 所有的优秀学校都开除过我 |
[04:06] | At least once. | 至少一次 |
[04:07] | The irony is, now that I’m rich and famous, | 讽刺的是 因为我现在有钱又有名 |
[04:09] | They all claim me as alum and want money. | 他们都说我是校友 想让我捐钱 |
[04:11] | -It is just so rough being you. -My cross to bear. | -像你这真辛苦 -我该忍受的苦难 |
[04:14] | When the Kendalls said they couldn’t afford tuition, | 当肯德尔夫妇说他们付不起学费时 |
[04:16] | We put Donny on scholarship. | 我们给唐尼提供了奖学金 |
[04:17] | The family had been very generous in the past, | 他们家曾经对学校非常慷慨 |
[04:19] | And Donny was one of our brightest. | 而且唐尼也是最棒的学生之一 |
[04:21] | We thought he’d do great things. | 我们认为他会有很好的未来 |
[04:23] | Any idea what he would’ve been doing | 您知道他那么晚 |
[04:24] | In Central Park at night? | 在中央公园做什么吗 |
[04:25] | Well, the truth is, | 好吧 事实上 |
[04:26] | All these kids are icebergs. We only see the tip. | 我们对这些孩子的了解 都只是冰山一角 |
[04:30] | If you wanna know the rest, | 如果你想知道其他信息 |
[04:31] | You should probably talk to his friends- | 你可能得和他的朋友们聊聊 |
[04:34] | Amanda, Romy, Brandon, Spencer and Max. | 阿曼达 罗米 布兰登 斯宾塞和麦克斯 |
[04:38] | It’s strange seeing them without Donny. | 少了唐尼感觉很奇怪 |
[04:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Breaking news- my parents are off to Abu Dhabi, | 爆炸新闻 我爸妈去阿布扎比了 |
[04:46] | So I’m in a rents-free zone. Come over tonight for | 所以我家现在是自由区 晚上过来一起看 |
[04:49] | The “Dancing with the Stars” results show. | 与星共舞(真人秀节目)总决赛吧 |
[04:51] | Betting opens at 7:30. | 七点半开始下注 |
[04:52] | My dad’s cask- aged, 16- year- old single malt opens next. | 然后开一桶我爸珍藏的16年份纯麦芽酒 |
[04:58] | That was before they moved and everything. | 那是在他家搬家和这事以前拍的 |
[05:00] | Were any of you with Donny last night? | 你们中有谁昨晚和唐尼在一起吗 |
[05:02] | We hung out after school, | 我们放学的时候一起出去玩 |
[05:04] | But we all headed home around 5:00. | 但是五点左右就各回各家了 |
[05:06] | Do you know of any reason he’d be in the park? | 你们知道他可能是为什么去公园吗 |
[05:12] | Look, you guys, I went to York. | 孩子们 我上过约克预科 |
[05:14] | I know all about honor codes and protecting your friends. | 我知道诚信制度 保护朋友 |
[05:17] | You went to York prep? | 你上过约克预科 |
[05:19] | How does a Yorkie end up a cop? | 那你怎么会当警察的 |
[05:20] | Things happen. Things like this. | 天有不测风云 比如这样的事 |
[05:25] | Point is, is that if you’re trying | 重点是 如果你们想要 |
[05:26] | To protect your friend’s memory, I get it. | 保护你们朋友的隐私 我理解 |
[05:28] | But eventually, the truth comes out. | 但总有一天会真相大白的 |
[05:31] | And the faster it does, the easier it’ll be for us | 但越快知道真相 我们就越容易 |
[05:33] | To help find who did it. | 找出凶手 |
[05:36] | His family had lost everything. | 他们家已经一无所有了 |
[05:38] | Not that we cared, but we go out, you know? | 虽然大家无所谓 但是我们要出去玩的 |
[05:41] | We always offered to cover him, but he couldn’t handle it. | 我们一直想帮他付 但他不愿意 |
[05:45] | – Yeah, he just kinda fell apart. – Fell apart how? | -他有点儿崩溃了 -怎么个崩溃法 |
[05:52] | Guys, he can’t get in trouble. | 各位 他不会再卷入任何麻烦了 |
[05:55] | He kind of got into drugs. | 他似乎染上毒瘾了 |
[05:57] | If he had money problems, how’d he support a drug habit? | 如果他没钱了 怎么支持吸毒的开销 |
[06:00] | He started dealing… in the park. | 他开始在公园做毒品交易 |
[06:05] | Classic tragedy. | 经典悲剧 |
[06:07] | Prominent family falls into disrepute, | 显赫的家族衰落了 |
[06:09] | – Scion spirals down… – And bad things happen. | -第二代们开始堕落 -然后坏事就来了 |
[06:12] | Of course bad things happen. | 坏事当然会来 |
[06:13] | Otherwise, it wouldn’t be a tragedy. | 否则就不叫悲剧了 |
[06:14] | Did you know, in the original Greek, | 知道吗 在希腊语里 |
[06:15] | “Tragedy” literally means “goat song”? | 悲剧的字面意思 是指山羊之歌 |
[06:18] | I know, it doesn’t make any sense to me, either. | 好吧 其实我也搞不懂 |
[06:20] | But whatever that first story was, | 但不管开始的故事如何 |
[06:21] | I can’t help but think | 我总是忍不住去想 |
[06:22] | Bad things must’ve happened to that goat. | 那只山羊肯定遭遇了非常悲惨的事情 |
[06:24] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[06:28] | Yep. Okay. | 是 好的 |
[06:32] | Of course. Sure, I’ll be right there. | 当然 好的 我马上到 |
[06:36] | Next time, put it on speakerphone. | 下次用免提嘛 |
[06:40] | I’m gonna want to see the pictures of those | 我会想看你 |
[06:42] | – Plaid skirts and knee socks. – Excuse me? | -穿格子裙和过膝袜的照片 -你说什么? |
[06:44] | I’ve seen those York school uniforms. | 我看过约克预科的校服 |
[06:47] | Okay, I want in on your poker game. | 好吧 我想加入你的扑克游戏 |
[06:50] | I went to public school. | 我上的是公立学校 |
[06:52] | I just told them that to make them feel comfortable. | 我这么说是想让他们觉得亲切点 |
[06:54] | Well played, Ms. Streep. | 演得不错嘛 斯特里普女士(著名女演员) |
[06:57] | Which Meryl -“Out of Africa” or “Mamma Mia!”? | 是像走出非洲里的她 还是妈妈咪呀里的 |
[07:01] | So a 9-1-1 call comes in last night | 昨晚有人报警 |
[07:03] | About 50 yards from here. | 大概是离这儿50米的地方 |
[07:05] | Esposito’s following up, but we found this. | 埃斯波西托正在追查 但我们发现这个 |
[07:07] | Looks like mud. It’s actually blood. | 看着像泥巴 但其实是血迹 |
[07:08] | Figured he was sitting on top of the bench, | 表明他当时是坐在长凳上的 |
[07:12] | Takes one to the chest, | 胸部中了一枪后 |
[07:13] | Falls back over here… | 往后跌倒在这儿 |
[07:16] | And then he’s dragged to the lake. | 然后被拖到了湖里 |
[07:19] | So what’s he doing sitting on a park bench at night? | 晚上坐在公园的长凳上干嘛 |
[07:21] | During my Narc days, | 我当缉毒警察时 |
[07:22] | This area was pretty much an open bazaar, | 这里是公开的交易场所 |
[07:24] | – Especially at night. – A drug deal gone bad. | 尤其是夜里 交易失败 |
[07:26] | Fancy private school education | 接受过私立学校教育 |
[07:27] | Don’t mean you aren’t stupid. | 也不代表就不蠢 |
[07:28] | Neither does a career in narcotics. | 当过缉毒警察也不怎么样 |
[07:30] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[07:31] | This is a very large pool of blood. | 这是很大面积的一滩血 |
[07:34] | Lanie said he was shot with a large-caliber bullet. | 蕾妮说过 击中他的是大口径手枪 |
[07:36] | So if this kid is dragged when he’s a fresh kill, | 如果这个孩子是刚被杀就被拖走 |
[07:37] | Wouldn’t there be more of a blood trail? | 延着这条路上不是该有更多血迹吗 |
[07:40] | He was lying here for a while. | 也就是他在这儿躺了会儿 |
[07:42] | Why would someone come back and move him? | 为什么会有人回来把他移走 |
[07:44] | If it was a drug dealer, then he’s gonna realize | 如果凶手是毒贩子 那么他会意识到 |
[07:47] | The cops are gonna think drug dealer | 尸体放在这儿 |
[07:48] | If they find a body here. | 警察会想到毒贩子 |
[07:50] | Increasing his chances of getting caught. | 就增加了他被逮到的几率 |
[07:52] | So he drags the body over there | 所以他把尸体拖到了那边 |
[07:55] | Just to try to throw us off. | 只是为了转移我们的注意力 |
[07:59] | I don’t know, Castle. | 我不明白 卡塞尔 |
[08:00] | A smart drug dealer? | 一个聪明的毒贩 |
[08:02] | Ah, everything evolves. Why not criminals? | 一切都在进化 为什么罪犯不能 |
[08:07] | 9-1-1 caller? | 她报的警 |
[08:08] | Yeah, Mrs. Falcigno- | 是的 法尔西诺太太 |
[08:09] | Was walking her dog when she heard the shot last night. | 昨晚遛狗时听到枪声 |
[08:12] | A few seconds later, | 她说几秒钟后 |
[08:13] | Said she saw a white dude run past her. | 看见一个白人从她身边跑过 |
[08:14] | I got her looking through mug books | 我让她看看嫌犯照片 |
[08:15] | At dealers arrested in that area. | 都是在这一带抓到的毒贩 |
[08:17] | Hey, detective, get over here! | 警官 快过来 |
[08:25] | See someone you recognize, Mrs. Falcigno? | 看到你认识的了吗 法尔西诺太太 |
[08:26] | No, I miss your sparkling personality. Yeah! | 不 我想念你才情洋溢的人格魅力 当然 |
[08:29] | – That’s the guy I saw right here. – You sure? | -我当时看到的就是这家伙 -你确定 |
[08:32] | What, do you want to give me a lie detector? That’s him! | 还要给我测谎吗 就是他 |
[08:36] | Do you know why you’re here? | 知道你为什么在这儿吗 |
[08:38] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[08:40] | The arresting officer said that he saw you | 逮捕你的警官说他曾看到你 |
[08:43] | In a hand-to-hand sale of narcotics in the park. | 在公园进行毒品交易 |
[08:46] | Must have me confused with somebody else. | 肯定是把我和别人弄混了 |
[08:48] | Really? Is that what you’re giving me, | 是吗 你的意思是说 |
[08:49] | That all drug dealers look alike? | 所有的毒贩子都长一个样 |
[08:53] | You were arrested with money and dope, Mr. Scoville. | 抓你可是人赃并获 斯科维尔先生 |
[08:56] | Given the fact that | 而且事实上 |
[08:57] | You have two prior felony sales on your sheet, | 你可是早有两起重罪在身 |
[08:59] | You should probably | 你最好 |
[09:00] | Come up with something better pretty quick. | 赶紧交代一切 |
[09:02] | Why you jammin’ me up like this? | 为什么你要这样跟我作对 |
[09:03] | What were you doing in the park last night? | 你昨天晚上在公园干什么 |
[09:04] | What makes you think I was even in the park? | 什么让你肯定我昨晚在公园 |
[09:06] | A very reliable witness said she saw you | 一个非常可信的证人说她看见你 |
[09:08] | Runnin’ toward 72nd street about midnight. | 半夜跑向72大街的方向 |
[09:10] | Shouldn’t she put him on his heels, | 她不是该一针见血 |
[09:11] | Go straight for the shooting? | 直接问枪杀案吗 |
[09:12] | It’s not about putting him on his heels. | 关键不在于这个 |
[09:14] | It’s about building a case for the D.A. | 主要是让公诉人立案 |
[09:18] | So? I was running in the park. So what? | 那又怎么了 我在公园跑步 怎么样 |
[09:20] | See? She just got him to put himself at the crime scene. | 她已经让他承认曾在犯罪现场了 |
[09:23] | So running isn’t illegal, but shootin’ someone is. | 跑步不犯法 但是开枪杀人犯法 |
[09:26] | Shootin’ someone? | 开枪 杀人 |
[09:28] | Do you recognize his person- Donny Kendall? | 认识这个人吗 唐尼·肯德尔 |
[09:31] | Never seen him before. | 从没见过 |
[09:32] | Really? How come I’m getting the feeling | 是吗 为什么我感觉 |
[09:34] | That you’re not being completely truthful with me? | 你并没有完全跟我说实话呢 |
[09:36] | Watch this. Watch her now. | 看她 看好了 |
[09:40] | I want immunity. | 我想要豁免权 |
[09:41] | From what? The mumps? | 怎么获 因为你的腮腺炎 |
[09:44] | Do you know what a 3- time loser is, Scoville? | 你知道什么是第三次的失败者吗 斯科维尔 |
[09:47] | It’s a person facing a third felony conviction, | 第三次被控重罪的人 要判无期徒刑 |
[09:50] | Someone just like you, in fact. | 事实上 我说的就是你 |
[09:55] | All right. I seen him. | 好吧 我看见过他 |
[09:57] | – Last night? – Yeah, last night. | -昨天晚上 -是的 昨晚 |
[10:00] | Just placed him with the victim. | 现在把他和受害人联系起来了 |
[10:02] | You sell to him? | 你卖毒品给他了 |
[10:03] | No. | 没有 |
[10:04] | You’re a drug dealer. How’d you know him? | 你是个毒贩 怎么认识他的 |
[10:05] | You poker buddies? | 通过你的牌友们 |
[10:11] | It was real nice chatting with you, Mr. Scoville. | 跟你交谈真愉快啊 斯科维尔先生 |
[10:14] | Maybe you can drop me a line in about 25 years. | 也许25年后你能写信给我 |
[10:18] | All right, all right, hold up. Hold up. All right! | 等等 我都说 我全都说 |
[10:22] | I sold to him. | 我卖给他了 |
[10:23] | When? | 什么时候 |
[10:24] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[10:26] | Bunch of other times, too, him and his little buddies. | 有好几次 卖给他和他的小伙伴们 |
[10:33] | What little buddies? | 小伙伴 |
[10:35] | I don’t know. Kids. Friends of his. | 不知道 都是小孩子 大概是他的朋友 |
[10:37] | Describe ’em. | 说清楚点 |
[10:38] | A couple of dudes, a couple of chicks. One was Asian. | 几个男的 几个女的 有一个是亚洲人 |
[10:41] | Kinda hot. | 身材还挺辣的 |
[10:42] | Okay, so you’re telling me that you saw all of them | 你是说 昨晚你看见他们全部 |
[10:46] | In the park last night, right? | 都在公园 对吗 |
[10:51] | And now we got some witnesses. | 现在我们找到证人了 |
[10:53] | Witnesses who lied. | 说谎的证人 |
[11:04] | You guys lied to me. | 你们没跟我说实话 |
[11:08] | You were all with Donny when he got shot, weren’t you? | 唐尼中枪的时候你们都在 是不是 |
[11:13] | Anyone know what obstruction is? | 知道什么叫妨碍司法公正吗 |
[11:17] | I believe that’s when you deliberately | 如果你们在罪案调查中 |
[11:18] | Give false information in a criminal case. | 蓄意提供虚假信息 |
[11:22] | You go to prison for it. | 是要坐牢的 |
[11:27] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[11:31] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[11:36] | Yeah, we were there. | 没错 我们在那儿 |
[11:38] | You were at the park? | 你们当时在公园 |
[11:40] | Donny was out of control. We were just trying to stop him. | 唐尼已经失控了 我们只是想阻止他 |
[11:43] | Why don’t I believe you? | 我怎么觉得你没说实话 |
[11:49] | Guys, just tell the truth. | 伙计们 说出真相吧 |
[11:57] | Sometimes we’d go to the park, too. | 有时候 我们也会去公园 |
[11:59] | We’d tell our parents | 然后跟父母说 |
[12:00] | We’re hanging out at one of our apartments, | 我们去其中一个人的家里玩 |
[12:02] | But we’d actually go to the park and party, | 但实际上我们去公园或者聚会 |
[12:03] | And Donny would- | 然后唐尼就会 |
[12:05] | Would get you whatever you wanted. | 给你们任何想要的东西 |
[12:09] | So what happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[12:13] | We’re all just hanging out, having a good time, partying. | 我们当时在一起 玩得很开心 |
[12:16] | And this guy came over, and he’s a messed up, | 然后那家伙走过来 搞砸了一切 |
[12:18] | And he’s got this gun. And he- and he’s- | 他拿着把枪 而且他 |
[12:20] | He’s yelling at Donny | 他冲着唐尼喊 |
[12:22] | “Where’s my money? I need my friggin’ money!” | 我的钱呢 我他妈要我的钱 |
[12:24] | Donny owes him 200 bucks. Donny didn’t have it. | 唐尼欠他两百块 但当时身上没钱 |
[12:27] | Then the guy points the gun. And there’s this loud pop, | 那个人用枪指着他 然后听到砰的一声 |
[12:29] | And you just see Donny’s body crumple. | 唐尼就倒在地上了 |
[12:31] | What did you guys do? | 那你们呢 |
[12:32] | We ran. We just ran. | 我们跑了 我们吓跑了 |
[12:34] | You didn’t think to call the police? | 你们没想到要报警吗 |
[12:36] | He was dead. | 他死了 |
[12:37] | I mean, we knew he was dead. Calling someone- | 我们知道他死了 如果报警了 |
[12:39] | Would have just gotten you into trouble? | 你们就会有麻烦了 |
[12:40] | Did you get a good look at this guy? | 你们看清楚了那个人的长相吗 |
[12:43] | Do you think you’d be able to identify him? | 能指认他吗 |
[12:49] | It- it was dark. | 当时天很暗 |
[12:51] | You know, Donny was at the end of the bench. | 唐尼坐在长椅的另一头 |
[12:52] | Who was the closest? | 那谁离得最近 |
[12:57] | Okay, Romy, this will be easy. | 罗米 别紧张 这很简单 |
[12:59] | And when we raise the shades, | 百叶窗拉开 |
[13:00] | they won’t be able to see you. | 他们也看不见你的 |
[13:02] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[13:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:04] | They have no idea who’s back here. | 他们不会知道我们在这儿 |
[13:06] | You just let me know if you recognize anyone, okay? | 如果认出某个人 告诉我就好 行吗 |
[13:11] | Raise the shades, please. | 请把百叶窗拉开 |
[13:16] | Number 1, step forward. | 一号 向前走 |
[13:18] | Number 1, step forward. | 一号 向前走 |
[13:27] | Step back, number 1. | 后退 一号 |
[13:29] | Step back. | 后退 |
[13:30] | Number 2. | 二号 |
[13:31] | Number 2, step forward. | 二号 向前走 |
[13:39] | Do you recognize anyone? | 认出什么人了吗 |
[13:42] | Number 2. | 二号 |
[13:45] | Where do you recognize him from? | 你在哪儿见过他 |
[13:48] | The park. | 在公园里 |
[13:50] | He shot Donny. | 是他杀了唐尼 |
[14:06] | Are you trying to figure out | 又在想着 |
[14:08] | how to murder someone in their sleep again? | 怎么在别人睡觉时谋害他吗 |
[14:10] | Not this time. | 这次不是 |
[14:11] | Do you know when you were little, | 知道吗 你小的时候 |
[14:13] | I used to watch you sleep every night before I went to bed, | 我每天都看着你睡着 才去睡 |
[14:16] | Just for a few minutes. | 就看几分钟 |
[14:18] | It was ridiculous how adorable you were. | 你那时候真是太可爱了 |
[14:23] | Who’d have thought, all these years later, | 谁会知道 这么多年过去了 |
[14:24] | You’re still adorable? | 你还是这么可爱呢 |
[14:27] | What part of snoring and drooling is adorable? | 打呼噜和流口水有什么可爱的 |
[14:29] | Well, every 10 or 15 breaths, you make a little snort noise. | 每呼吸10到15次 你会发出点小噪音 |
[14:32] | And then sometimes you’ll even get a little spit bubble- | 有时候甚至吹起泡泡 |
[14:34] | Okay, dad. Seriously. | 行啦 爸爸 到底什么事 |
[14:41] | – Do you do drugs? – No. | -你有没有碰毒品 -没有 |
[14:44] | Are you sure? Cause you can tell me. | 真的 其实你可以告诉我的 |
[14:46] | – Dad, am I lethargic and uncharacteristically irritable? – No. | -爸爸 你觉得我嗜睡 异常暴躁吗 -没有 |
[14:50] | Are my eyes bloodshot for no apparent reason? | 我的眼睛无缘无故会充血吗 |
[14:52] | No, except when you’re sick. | 除非你病了 |
[14:53] | – Well, that’s an apparent reason. – What? | -这是有缘有故 -什么 |
[14:55] | – Are my grades plummeting? – No. | -我的成绩突然下滑了吗 -没有 |
[14:57] | Then according to New York City’s guidelines | 根据纽约市家长及教师准则 |
[14:59] | For parents and teachers, it’s a pretty safe bet I’m clean. | 可以肯定 我是没有吸毒的 |
[15:02] | You make an excellent case. | 你分析得很棒 |
[15:04] | Parents are invited to the drug assemblies. | 其实毒品聚会是邀请家长的 |
[15:06] | You should come next time. | 你下次应该来看看 |
[15:07] | Drug assemblies? | 毒品聚会 |
[15:08] | Is that what the kids are calling ’em nowadays? | 现在的孩子都这么说吗 |
[15:09] | They serve cookies. | 还提供点心的 |
[15:10] | And which of your friends | 哪些朋友会 |
[15:11] | are going on this D.C. Jamboree with you? | 会跟你去这个聚会 |
[15:14] | Taylor, Kelsey and Paige. | 泰勒 凯尔茜 还有佩奇 |
[15:15] | Okay, how do I know they’re not bringing the blow | 我怎么知道 他们是不会带毒品 |
[15:17] | And partying winehouse-style? | 在酒店开派对的人 |
[15:20] | Um, because you know them really well, | 因为你很了解他们 |
[15:22] | and they’re good kids? | 知道他们是好孩子 |
[15:23] | But maybe they’re icebergs. | 我的了解可能只是冰山一角 |
[15:27] | Does this have something to do with that Redding kid? | 你说这些 是跟雷丁那个男生有关吗 |
[15:31] | Dad, he was in Central Park really, really late at night. | 爸爸 他大半夜待在中央公园 |
[15:35] | That’s something I would never do. | 我从来不会那样的 |
[15:36] | But if you did, you could tell me. | 其实如果你做过 可以告诉我 |
[15:39] | I don’t want you to feel you ever have to lie to me. | 我不想让你 非得跟我说谎 |
[15:41] | Anything you and your friends have done, | 无论你和朋友们做过什么 |
[15:43] | believe me, I’ve done worse. | 相信我 我都干过更糟的 |
[15:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:47] | But the good news is, I’m not you. | 不过好消息是 我不是你 |
[15:50] | I just mean you don’t have to worry. | 我是说 你不用担心 |
[15:52] | Besides, if I ever got in any real trouble, | 而且 就算我有什么麻烦 |
[15:54] | My friends would be there to bail me out. | 我的朋友们会帮我搞定 |
[15:57] | Right. | 对 |
[16:01] | Because that’s what friends do. | 朋友就是这样的 |
[16:08] | Gentlemen. Gentlemen. | 先生们 先生们 |
[16:10] | Excuse me, I gotta go. I gotta go. | 不好意思 我要挂了 |
[16:14] | Why didn’t Donny’s friends just give him the money? | 为什么唐尼的朋友不给毒贩钱呢 |
[16:18] | What are you talking about? | 在说什么呢 |
[16:19] | These kids always have cash. | 那些孩子身上总有现金 |
[16:21] | You’re gonna tell me | 你说说为什么这些朋友 |
[16:22] | one of them couldn’t spring a few bucks to save his life? | 没有一个借他救命钱呢 |
[16:23] | Castle, some demented drug dealer’s waving a gun. | 卡塞尔 发疯的毒贩挥着把枪 |
[16:27] | Um, they probably froze up. | 他们大概吓傻了 |
[16:28] | But all of them? He wasn’t asking S.A.T. questions. | 全部都是吗 他又不是在问高考题 |
[16:30] | He was asking for money | 他只是要钱 |
[16:31] | Something these kids probably count in their sleep. | 这些孩子睡着了都会数钱 |
[16:35] | Look, this Scoville is a bad dude, | 这个斯科维尔是个坏家伙 |
[16:37] | And we got more than enough. | 而且证据确凿 |
[16:38] | Yeah, with the girl, it’s a slam dunk. | 对 有那个女孩 我们赢定了 |
[16:40] | And who gave you the girl? | 你们怎么找到那个女孩的 |
[16:42] | Scoville. | 斯科维尔说的 |
[16:46] | So the guy’s not a genius. | 所以这家伙并不聪明 |
[16:48] | Okay, okay. Say you’re right. | 行行行 就算你是对的 |
[16:50] | Why would these kids peg the wrong guy for a murder? | 这些孩子为什么咬定一个不相干的人谋杀 |
[16:52] | Simple- one of them did it. | 简单 他们中的一个是真凶 |
[17:09] | Hey, Beckett. | 你好 贝克特 |
[17:11] | Yankman. | 扬克姆安 |
[17:12] | – Who’s the sidekick? – He’s a… | -这位朋友是谁啊 -他是 |
[17:13] | – Consultant? – Consultant. | -顾问 -顾问 |
[17:15] | Yeah? Well, uh, shouldn’t you consult the consultant | 那你是不是该在抓错人之前 |
[17:18] | Before you arrest the wrong guy? | 咨询一下你的顾问呢 |
[17:20] | I’m not sure I have the wrong guy yet, Yankman. | 我还不确定是否抓错人 扬克姆安 |
[17:23] | Well, my client’s not happy. | 我的当事人不高兴了 |
[17:25] | He gave you potential witnesses, | 是他为你们提供的潜在证人 |
[17:27] | And then you used one against him. | 你们却用其中一个来对付他 |
[17:29] | Yeah, well, your client wasn’t exactly forthcoming. | 你的当事人并不乐意提供消息 |
[17:32] | But I’m willing to reconsider | 但是 如果他肯向我坦白一切 |
[17:34] | If he tells me everything he knows. | 我会重新考虑的 |
[17:36] | Don’t trust her. | 别相信她 |
[17:37] | Seeing as how you’re facing a murder charge, | 想想你是怎么被控谋杀的 |
[17:39] | Why don’t you just go with the flow? | 为什么不听大家的意见呢 |
[17:40] | Consultant boy is right. You got nothing to lose. | 小顾问是对的 你是破罐子破摔了 |
[17:44] | The night that Donny was killed, | 唐尼被杀那晚 |
[17:45] | You sold to him and his friends, right? | 你卖毒品给他和他的朋友了 是吗 |
[17:48] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[17:50] | That’s not how you really get her to reconsider. | 你这样是不会让她重新考虑的 |
[17:52] | I didn’t sell to him! | 我没有卖给他 |
[17:56] | They were workin’ for me. | 他们为我工作 |
[17:57] | Workin’ for you? | 为你工作 |
[18:01] | I supplied that punk. | 我给那个小混蛋供货 |
[18:03] | All right? His friends bought off me, too. | 他的朋友也是从我这儿买进 |
[18:05] | Then they’d go play dealer, | 他们再倒卖 |
[18:06] | selling to the upscales up in Sheeps Meadow. | 给绵羊草地(中央公园景观)的上流客户 |
[18:08] | Wait a minute. They sold for you? | 等等 他们替你卖毒品 |
[18:10] | Donny, yeah. The others, it was just like a goof, | 唐尼是的 其他人游手好闲 |
[18:13] | Like walk on the Wild Side, like Truth or Dare. | 他们的生活很疯狂 就像真心话大冒险 |
[18:16] | So where were you when Donny got shot? | 那么唐尼被杀的时候你在哪儿 |
[18:18] | I was hanging with my boys down by | 我当时跟一帮朋友 |
[18:19] | The “Alice in Wonderland” statue. | 在爱丽丝梦游仙境雕塑那儿 |
[18:21] | We didn’t see nothing. We heard the shot, took off. | 我们什么都没看见 听到那声枪响就跑了 |
[18:23] | – What about the gun? – I told you, I don’t pack. | -那枪呢 -我告诉你了 我没带枪 |
[18:27] | Criminal record with no firearms convictions | 记录显示他从未因为枪支获罪 |
[18:30] | Does sort of give it the ring of truth. | 听上去是说实话了 |
[18:32] | If past is prologue, how we doing on reconsideration? | 如果过去不过是序幕 重新审查该怎么做 |
[18:37] | Don’t have to answer if you don’t want. | 如果不想回答就算了 |
[18:40] | I know the answer. Anytime. | 我知道答案 任何时候 |
[18:43] | Anytime, Beckett. | 任何时候 贝克特 |
[18:46] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你们跟我开玩笑吧 |
[18:48] | I already told the brass that we got the guy. | 我已经告诉上头说抓到人了 |
[18:49] | I can see how that’d be a little awkward. | 我知道这比较尴尬 |
[18:51] | The mayor even called to thank me. | 市长都打电话来感谢我 |
[18:53] | – He’s in for the Knicks game, by the way. – Sweet. | -他会去看尼克斯队(NBA球队)的比赛 -很好 |
[18:55] | Look, I know everyone likes the violent drug dealer for this- | 大家都希望这个残暴的毒贩是凶手 |
[18:57] | No, we love the violent drug dealer for this. | 不 是非常非常希望 |
[19:00] | Only the violent drug dealer’s story | 但残暴的毒贩的口供 |
[19:01] | makes more sense than our witness’. | 比证人的更可信 |
[19:03] | Plus- and I know I’m new here but- | 虽然我是新来的 但是 |
[19:06] | Aren’t you supposed to arrest the right guy? | 你们应该抓住真凶是吗 |
[19:09] | Okay, go and talk to the girl again. | 好 再去跟那个女孩谈谈 |
[19:11] | But my violent drug dealer stays where he is until I say so. | 但是没有我的命令 毒贩谁都不能放 |
[19:14] | I’ll see you at the game. | 球赛见 |
[19:15] | Got it. | 收到 |
[19:20] | So this dealer asked Donny | 你说过毒贩向唐尼索要 |
[19:21] | for the couple hundred he owed him, | 欠他的几百块 |
[19:22] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗 -没错 |
[19:25] | And Donny told him he didn’t have it? | 但是唐尼说他没这么多钱 |
[19:26] | Right. | 是的 |
[19:29] | You mind if I take a look at your purse? | 你介意我看一看你的钱包吗 |
[19:31] | Her purse? What for? | 她的钱包 为什么 |
[19:33] | I can get a warrant if you want. | 如果有需要 我可以申请搜查令 |
[19:37] | Gucci. | 古奇的包 |
[19:39] | What does my bag have to do with anything? | 我的包跟这个有什么关系 |
[19:46] | If Donny was such a good friend, | 如果唐尼真是你的好朋友 |
[19:48] | Why did you let him get shot? | 为什么眼睁睁看着他被杀 |
[19:49] | Let him? | 眼睁睁看着 |
[19:53] | You had more than enough money to pay off the guy. | 你用足够的钱付给那个人 |
[19:55] | I bet you all had more than enough. | 我相信你们都有足够的钱 |
[19:57] | And yet Donny is dead. | 但是唐尼还是死了 |
[19:59] | Why didn’t any of you front him the money? | 为什么没有一个人帮他还钱 |
[20:02] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[20:03] | She isn’t implying. | 她没有暗示 |
[20:04] | She’s saying your daughter is lying about | 她是直说 关于当晚 |
[20:05] | about what happened that night. | 你的女儿在说谎 |
[20:10] | There wasn’t a guy, was there, Romy? | 根本就没有那个人 对吗 罗米 |
[20:15] | I- I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[20:17] | Romy. | 罗米 |
[20:18] | What really happened to Donny that night? | 那晚唐尼到底怎么了 |
[20:25] | It was an accident. | 是场意外 |
[20:29] | We were just playing a game. | 当时我们在玩游戏 |
[20:30] | A game? | 游戏 |
[20:31] | – Like Russian roulette. – Romy! With a gun? | 有点像俄式轮盘赌 罗米 用枪吗 |
[20:34] | It was just for fun. We- we did it all the time. | 只是好玩 我们玩了好多回了 |
[20:36] | For fun? | 好玩 |
[20:37] | – Where’d you get the gun, Romy? – Spencer had it. | -罗米你从哪儿来的枪 -斯宾塞的 |
[20:42] | We never meant for there to be bullets. | 我们没想到枪里有子弹 |
[20:43] | We just pointed the gun at each other | 我们只是用枪指着对方 |
[20:45] | And pulled the trigger, just to see what it felt like. | 扣动扳机 体验那一刻的感受 |
[20:47] | – Then how did Donny get shot? – Spencer bought bullets. | -唐尼是怎么中枪的 -斯宾塞买的子弹 |
[20:52] | We went up to his summer house in Montauk | 我们去他家在蒙托克(度假胜地)的避暑别墅 |
[20:54] | Just to shoot around at cans and stuff. | 只是射击罐子和别的东西 |
[20:57] | One must have got left in by accident. | 一颗子弹无意中留在了枪里 |
[20:59] | Who? Who shot him? | 是谁 开枪打死了他 |
[21:04] | Romy, look at me. | 罗米 看着我 |
[21:06] | Who shot Donny? | 是谁打死了唐尼 |
[21:11] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[21:13] | It was Max. | 是麦克斯 |
[21:17] | Detective Kate Beckett, NYPD. | 纽约市警察局 凯特·贝克特探长 |
[21:18] | I’m looking for Max Heller. Is he here? | 我要找麦克斯·海勒 他在这吗 |
[21:21] | No. I’m his mother. What’s going on? | 不在 我是她妈妈 怎么了 |
[21:23] | I need to see him right now, Mrs. Heller. | 海勒太太 我现在要见他 |
[21:25] | – Do you know where he is? – No, I don’t. What is it? | -你知道他在哪儿吗 -不知道 怎么了 |
[21:30] | I have a warrant for his arrest. | 这是他的逮捕令 |
[21:32] | A warrant? Oh, my god. For what? | 逮捕令 天哪 为什么 |
[21:35] | He’s wanted for murder, Mrs. Heller. Do you understand? | 因为他犯了谋杀罪 海勒太太 你明白吗 |
[21:39] | I need you to go and call him on his cell phone, | 请你往他的手机打个电话 |
[21:41] | Find out where he is, tell him not to move. | 问他在哪儿 告诉他别动 |
[21:42] | Everything is gonna be all right, | 一切都会没问题的 |
[21:43] | But I need you to do it now. | 但请你现在就去打电话 |
[21:45] | Detective Esposito will go with you. | 埃斯波西托警官会和你一起 |
[21:47] | – Get a photograph of him for the A.P.B., please. – Right. | -拿张他的照片放进详细情报 -好的 |
[21:50] | Detective. | 探长 |
[21:53] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[21:56] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪儿 |
[22:02] | The kid’s not answering his cell phone. | 这孩子不接电话 |
[22:04] | Mom thinks maybe he went to the park. | 他妈妈猜他可能去了公园 |
[22:06] | Yeah, he went to the park… And killed himself. | 他去了公园 自杀了 |
[22:12] | So what now? What should I do? | 那现在呢 我该做点什么 |
[22:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:37] | If you’re looking for lunch money, | 如果你在找午饭钱 |
[22:38] | My wallet’s on the nightstand. | 钱包就在床头柜上 |
[22:39] | I lied to you, dad. | 爸爸 我说谎了 |
[22:41] | – Oh. Can this wait? – No. You need to know. | -等等好吗 -不 我要告诉你 |
[22:48] | Oh. Yeah. | 那好吧 |
[22:52] | Yeah, o- okay. | 好 当然 |
[22:54] | Remember the holiday formal, | 记得那个假日聚会吗 |
[22:56] | How Kelsey and I went to Taylor’s house after? | 之后我和凯尔茜是怎么离开泰勒家的 |
[22:59] | Well, when we left, it was already raining, | 我们离开的时候 天开始下雨 |
[23:01] | And we tried for, like, half an hour to get a taxi, | 我们花了半小时打出租车 |
[23:02] | But we couldn’t, | 还是没打到车 |
[23:04] | and we were already so soaking wet and cold | 我们都湿透了很冷 |
[23:05] | That we finally decided to take the subway, | 于是最后决定去坐地铁 |
[23:07] | Even though it was way after 10:00. | 尽管已经十点多了 |
[23:09] | Well, considering that getting a cab in the rain | 但考虑到 在雨中打到车的可能性 |
[23:12] | Is kind of like winning the Powerball jackpot, | 就像强力球(美国全国性彩票)中头奖 |
[23:13] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[23:14] | No, listen. The 2 was coming, | 不是 听着 2号线有车来了 |
[23:17] | And Kelsey ran through the door | 凯尔茜跑过大门 |
[23:18] | And was going down the stairs to hold the door for me, | 下楼去帮我开着门 |
[23:20] | But when I swiped my card, it was empty, | 但我刷卡的时候 已经没钱了 |
[23:21] | And I didn’t have any time to add any more money to it, | 我没时间去充钱 |
[23:23] | And Kelsey was screaming for me to come, and I was- | 凯尔茜叫我快点过去 所以我 |
[23:24] | I was just so tired, and I was just anxious to get home, | 我很累 急着回家 |
[23:26] | – That, dad… I don’t even want to say it. – What? | -爸爸 我都不想说了 -怎么了 |
[23:32] | I jumped the turnstile. | 我跳过栅门 逃票了 |
[23:37] | Did you make the train? | 那你坐上地铁了吗 |
[23:39] | Y- yeah, but- but the point is, I didn’t tell you, | 坐上了 关键是我没告诉你 |
[23:41] | Even after you were so sweet and concerned yesterday. | 尽管昨天你那么好 那么担心我 |
[23:44] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, you actually jumped the turnstile? | -对不起 -你真的跳过栅门了 |
[23:47] | But I swiped my card twice the next day | 第二天我刷了两次卡 |
[23:49] | And didn’t even ride. | 但是我都没坐 |
[23:51] | Okay. Oh, sweetie. If that- | 好吧 宝贝 如果 |
[23:53] | If that’s the worst thing you’ve done, | 如果这是你做过的最差劲的事 |
[23:55] | I’m a happy, happy man. | 那我真是个幸福的父亲 |
[23:58] | But I lied to you. Shouldn’t you punish me? | 但是我说谎了 难道你不惩罚我吗 |
[24:01] | Yes. No, you’re right. | 当然了 |
[24:02] | Um… Mandatory ice cream for breakfast. No excuses. | 冰激凌做为早餐 无条件执行 |
[24:07] | I’m serious. If you won’t, I will. | 我是认真的 我会自己惩罚自己 |
[24:08] | I’m serious about the ice cream. | 冰激凌的惩罚 我也是认真的 |
[24:10] | Fine. I’m grounded for a week. | 好吧 这个礼拜我禁足 |
[24:12] | – All right. You’re tough but fair. – After the D.C. Trip. | -虽然苛刻但也合理 -在华盛顿之行后吧 |
[24:17] | That’s my girl. | 真是我的好女儿 |
[24:21] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[24:27] | – What you doing? – Paperwork to dismiss | -在干吗呢 -一些文件 |
[24:29] | The homicide charges against Scoville. | 要撤销对斯科维尔的指控 |
[24:32] | Ballistics confirms that the gun used on Donny | 弹道学证实 麦克斯自杀的这把枪 |
[24:35] | In the park that night was the same one | 就是当晚在公园里 |
[24:36] | Max used on himself. | 杀害唐尼的那把 |
[24:39] | I’m usually better at reading people. | 我擅长揣摩人的心思 |
[24:41] | You spent half an hour with Max. | 你和麦克斯呆了半小时 |
[24:43] | There’s no way you could have seen that coming. | 你不可能看清楚整件事 |
[24:45] | Poor kid must have been a mess. | 可怜的孩子 肯定很痛苦 |
[24:47] | Imagine shooting your best friend | 想象枪杀你最好的朋友 |
[24:49] | And then having to lie about it. | 但你不得不一直隐瞒此事 |
[24:50] | Well, he did more than just lie about it. | 他可不只是隐瞒此事 |
[24:52] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[24:53] | He went back and moved his friend’s body. | 他回到案发地点 搬走了他朋友的尸体 |
[24:55] | He went back and moved his friend’s body. | 他回到案发地点 搬走了他朋友的尸体 |
[24:59] | Having the presence of mind to move the body | 镇定自若地移尸 |
[25:02] | Isn’t exactly consistent with a guilty conscience, is it? | 这跟他的内疚情绪是否自相矛盾 |
[25:06] | I’d say that’s more an act of a cold-blooded killer. | 我想说 这超过了冷血杀手之所为 |
[25:10] | And a cold-blooded killer doesn’t suddenly feel guilty | 冷血杀手不会突然有内疚感 |
[25:12] | Enough to commit suicide, does he? | 而去自杀 对不对 |
[25:14] | Not in any story I’d write. | 我的小说里没写过 |
[25:15] | So if we’re right and Max didn’t move Donny’s body, | 如果我们没错 不是麦克斯移尸 |
[25:18] | Then who did? | 那会是谁呢 |
[25:23] | Looks like your basic, garden- variety suicide. | 看起来像是普通的自杀案 |
[25:26] | But you said on the phone that there was something | 但是你在电话里说有些疑点 |
[25:28] | That wasn’t consistent with a suicide. | 是与自杀有矛盾的 |
[25:30] | Looks like suicide. | 看起来像是自杀 |
[25:32] | But his shooting hand- more specifically, | 但仔细研究他开枪的手 |
[25:34] | His right index finger- has a slight abrasion | 右手食指有细微的擦伤 |
[25:37] | Visible only under the scope. Department autopsy protocol | 在显微镜下才能看到 在验尸报告里 |
[25:40] | Doesn’t even call to look for that kind of thing. | 可是一点儿都没提 |
[25:42] | And the abrasion means what to you? | 你怎么看这处擦伤 |
[25:44] | That someone may have helped him pull the trigger. | 另有其人帮他扣动了扳机 |
[25:46] | Plus toxicology has his blood alcohol content at.28. | 毒理分析显示他的血液酒精含量为0.28 |
[25:50] | – .28! – So he was drunk | -0.28 -所以他喝醉了 |
[25:52] | Way drunk. | 酩酊大醉 |
[25:54] | At.28, he may not have even been conscious. | 酒精含量0.28 他可能毫无知觉 |
[25:58] | So Max was murdered. | 所以麦克斯是被谋杀的 |
[26:01] | Whoever staged Max’s suicide wanted us to believe that | 导演麦克斯自杀的人 想让我们相信 |
[26:04] | He killed himself out of guilt over shooting Donny, | 他的自杀是由于杀死唐尼的负罪感 |
[26:07] | Which makes me think Max didn’t kill Donny after all. | 这让我相信不是麦克斯杀死唐尼 |
[26:10] | The other kids corroborated Romy’s story | 但其他孩子证实了罗米的描述 |
[26:12] | That Max pulled the trigger. | 是麦克斯扣动了扳机 |
[26:13] | I didn’t say he didn’t shoot him. | 我并非说不是他开的枪 |
[26:15] | I said he didn’t kill him. | 我说的是 不是他要杀唐尼 |
[26:16] | Is that a zen koan “one hand clapping” thing? I… | 是禅宗公案说的孤掌难鸣吗 |
[26:19] | These kids played a game of pretending | 这群孩子玩游戏 |
[26:21] | To shoot at each other. | 假装朝对方开枪 |
[26:22] | What if one of them wanted Donny dead for real? | 要是某人真的想让唐尼死呢 |
[26:24] | What better way than to | 还有什么能比 |
[26:24] | Get someone else to pull the trigger? | 让别人替他扣动扳机更好呢 |
[26:26] | You think one of the other kids put a bullet in the gun | 你认为在枪里放子弹的另有其人 |
[26:29] | – Without Max knowing? – That’s our killer. | -而麦克斯却不知道 -这个人就是凶手 |
[26:33] | Oh, I like that. | 确实如此 |
[26:34] | You bought the bullets, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 子弹是你买的 |
[26:36] | It was just to screw around. | 我只是闹着玩而已 |
[26:37] | If by “screwing around” you mean intentionally putting | 你说的闹着玩 就是明明知道 |
[26:40] | A bullet in a chamber knowing that | 麦克斯会向唐尼开枪 |
[26:41] | Max was gonna shoot Donny, | 还把子弹放进枪膛 |
[26:42] | Then yes! You and I are in totally agreement! | 那就对了 我们意见一致 |
[26:44] | Detective Beckett | 贝克特探长 |
[26:45] | If the point of the game was to shoot without bullets, | 如果这个游戏的规则是 不用子弹开枪 |
[26:49] | Then why would you have bullets | 那你怎么会有子弹 |
[26:50] | Unless you intended to use’em? | 除非你是故意的 |
[26:51] | I told you, I didn’t know | 我过告诉你 |
[26:52] | There were any bullets in the gun. | 我不知道枪里有子弹 |
[26:54] | Well, somebody did, and I think whoever it is killed Max. | 有人知道 而他就是杀麦克斯的凶手 |
[26:57] | Your gun, your bullets- | 你的枪 你的子弹 |
[26:59] | From where I’m standing, Spencer, you did it. | 从我的立场看 斯宾塞 你就是凶手 |
[27:03] | So where were you between 6:30 and 9:00 last night? | 昨晚6点30分到9点之间你在哪儿 |
[27:07] | Uh… At- at my dad’s club. | 在我父亲的俱乐部 |
[27:09] | The Century. With Brandon. | 世纪俱乐部 和布兰登在一起 |
[27:13] | You better hope that Brandon corroborates that. | 你最好希望布兰登 能给你作证 |
[27:20] | Look, I know Romy and Spencer told you guys everything, | 我知道罗米和斯宾塞全都告诉你们了 |
[27:23] | And that we’re all in big trouble… | 我们都有了麻烦 |
[27:26] | But I’m glad. | 但是我很高兴 |
[27:27] | You’re glad? | 你很高兴 |
[27:29] | We should have just come clean with you guys | 在意外发生之后 |
[27:30] | – After the accident. – You’re damn right you should’ve. | -我们就应该跟你们说清楚 -确实如此 |
[27:32] | I know. But we didn’t want to screw Max over. | 我知道 但我们不想给麦克斯带来麻烦 |
[27:37] | That’s why you fingered the drug dealer, right? | 这就是你们诬陷毒贩的原因 对吗 |
[27:38] | ‘Cause he’s expendable. | 他是可以牺牲的 |
[27:39] | I told Romy that was wrong, but she wanted to protect Max. | 我告诉罗米这样不对 但她想保护麦克斯 |
[27:43] | And that junkie’s the one | 那个毒贩就是 |
[27:44] | Who got Donny into dealing in the first place. | 把唐尼拉进毒品交易的人 |
[27:46] | So where were you when Max was killed? | 麦克斯被害的时候你在哪儿 |
[27:47] | With Spencer at his dad’s club. | 和斯宾塞在他父亲的俱乐部 |
[27:50] | Ask him, he’ll confirm it. | 问他 他能证明 |
[27:53] | You guys always have your stories straight, don’t you? | 你们总是很坦白 是吗 |
[27:56] | “We weren’t at the park. It was the drug dealer. | 我们不在公园 那个毒贩是凶手 |
[27:59] | It was Max. ” You guys are always in sync. | 是麦克斯 你们总是异口同声 |
[28:02] | Maybe that’s why I don’t believe you. | 所以 我不相信你们 |
[28:07] | You don’t have to believe me. | 你可以不相信我 |
[28:10] | I have proof. | 可是我有证据 |
[28:15] | We’d take these videos, you know, | 知道吗 我们有视频 |
[28:17] | I mean, just for laughs, doing crazy stuff. | 只是因为好玩 做疯狂的事情 |
[28:20] | Romy’s dad Mr. Lee is like this big I.T. Guy, | 罗米的父亲李先生是个电脑高手 |
[28:23] | And he hooked us up with a file share over bluetooth. | 他用蓝牙让我们的文件共享 |
[28:26] | That way we’d all get the files. | 这样大家都有这些文件了 |
[28:34] | Amanda shot this that night. | 阿曼达那晚拍的 |
[28:36] | What is it? | 什么内容 |
[28:38] | A video… | 这个视频 |
[28:40] | Of Donny getting shot. | 是唐尼遭枪击的情况 |
[28:45] | We were all supposed to erase it. | 我们本应该删除的 |
[28:47] | But I knew that if the truth came out, | 但我知道如果真相大白 |
[28:50] | We’d all be screwed. | 我们就都有麻烦了 |
[28:52] | And after what happened to those kids in that Duke case, | 在杜克大学的强奸案里就是这样 |
[28:54] | I just… | 我只是 |
[28:57] | I didn’t want to end up like that. | 不想有那样一个结局 |
[29:01] | Here. | 给你 |
[29:03] | Oh, yeah, suck it down, Bran. | 喝光它 布兰 |
[29:04] | Suck it! Suck it! You suck. | 喝光 喝光 你真差劲 |
[29:08] | Little Brandon wet himself! | 小布兰登尿裤子了 |
[29:10] | Oh, great. “Punk’d” is back. Hi, mom! | 太棒了 又被耍了 妈妈 |
[29:12] | All right, let’s do this, baby! | 好吧 我们开始吧 宝贝 |
[29:15] | Hey, you pulled my mom’s Harry Winston tennis bracelet. | 你拉着我妈的海瑞·温斯顿(珠宝品牌)手镯 |
[29:18] | – That you stole. – Borrowed. | -你偷的吧 -借的 |
[29:20] | That’s worth my entire family. | 这手镯顶我们全家的家当了 |
[29:23] | Come on, guys. My arm’s getting tired. | 快来 伙计们 我的胳膊好累 |
[29:25] | – Let’s do this! – Okay, here we go. | -我们开始吧 -开始喽 |
[29:27] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[29:30] | Goodbye, Mr. Anderson. | 再见 安德森先生 |
[29:36] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[29:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:45] | I was just thinking about Donny’s parents, | 我在想唐尼的父母 |
[29:48] | What they’ll go through when they watch that video. | 看到这个视频怎么受得了 |
[29:53] | Guess it’s not too often | 我猜这种情况不多 |
[29:54] | You get a murder caught on tape, huh? | 从录像带里抓住凶手 |
[29:57] | Yeah, well, he was smart to keep it. | 他很聪明没删掉 |
[29:58] | Otherwise they’d all be facing a manslaughter charge. | 否则 他们都将面临谋杀的指控 |
[30:02] | Yeah… That was pretty smart | 是啊 很聪明 |
[30:05] | When you think about it, wasn’t it? | 当你想到这点的时候 对不对 |
[30:08] | – I know that tone, Castle. – I’m just saying, | -我明白你的意思 卡塞尔 -我只是说 |
[30:10] | It’s pretty lucky | 他们很幸运 |
[30:11] | They filmed their little game that night. | 拍下了那晚的聚会 |
[30:12] | Yeah. Well, people post crazy stuff on You Tube. | 人们在视频网站发布疯狂的事情 |
[30:15] | I get filming it the first few times. It’s exciting. | 刚开始拍的几次 很激动 |
[30:17] | But the 10th? The 15th? | 但是第10次 第15次呢 |
[30:20] | What was so special about that night? | 那个晚上有什么特别的呢 |
[30:22] | Donny got shot. | 唐尼中枪了 |
[30:23] | So the only reason to film it is… | 所以录像的唯一理由就是 |
[30:24] | You knew something was gonna happen. | 你知道要发生什么事 |
[30:39] | And that was when? Okay, thank you, Mrs. Kendall. | 什么时候 谢谢你 肯德尔先生 |
[30:43] | Get this | 得到消息 |
[30:45] | Donny and were dating until about a month ago. | 直到上个月唐尼和阿曼达一直谈恋爱 |
[30:47] | When Donny broke it off? | 唐尼和她分手了 |
[30:55] | You weren’t in school today, Amanda. | 今天没上学 阿曼达 |
[30:57] | So? I wasn’t up for it. | 怎么了 我对上学没兴趣 |
[30:59] | Yes. Lying can be so exhausting. | 说谎会令人精疲力尽的 |
[31:02] | – So can losing two of your friends. – We saw the video. | -又不是你们失去了朋友 -我们看到视频了 |
[31:05] | Brandon told me. So now you know everything. | 布兰登告诉我了 你们都知道了 |
[31:08] | Why did you shoot the video that night? | 那天晚上你们为什么录像 |
[31:09] | I don’t know. We did lots of times. | 我不知道 我们经常这样做 |
[31:11] | When was the last time before that night? | 那晚的上一次是什么时候 |
[31:13] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[31:15] | Look, I thought you said you saw what happened. | 你们不是说 你们什么都看见了吗 |
[31:17] | We did. We’re just not sure why we saw what happened. | 不错 可是为什么我们能看到 |
[31:21] | Your decision to make a video that night | 你们决定当晚录像 |
[31:23] | doesn’t make any sense | 这事解释不通 |
[31:25] | Unless you knew something was gonna happen. | 除非你知道将要发生什么 |
[31:27] | You think I knew? It was totally an accident! | 你说我知道吗 那完全是个意外 |
[31:32] | There’s no way I could have known | 我根本不可能会知道 |
[31:34] | Donny was gonna get shot. | 唐尼会中枪 |
[31:35] | Sure there is, | 当然可能 |
[31:36] | If you’re the one who put a bullet in the gun. | 如果是你在枪里放了子弹 |
[31:40] | – What? – We spoke to Donny’s parents. | -什么 -我们和唐尼的父母谈过了 |
[31:42] | We know you two were dating. | 你们曾经恋爱 |
[31:44] | We also know Donny broke up with you about a month ago. | 而且在一个月之前唐尼和你分手了 |
[31:46] | – Oh, my god. – It gives you motive, Amanda. | -天啊 -这就是你的动机 阿曼达 |
[31:50] | It’s not what happened! | 事情不是这样的 |
[31:52] | Yes, Donny broke up with me, | 对 唐尼和我分手了 |
[31:54] | But only because he found out I hooked up with Brandon. | 那只是因为他发现我和布兰登在一起 |
[31:57] | Brandon? | 布兰登 |
[31:59] | Everything with his family… | 都是因为他的家里 |
[32:02] | Donny checked out. | 唐尼退出了 |
[32:04] | He wasn’t there for me, and Brandon was. | 唐尼不在身边了 但是布兰登在 |
[32:06] | I bet he was. | 我相信 |
[32:08] | It’s not like that. Brandon’s a really good guy. | 不是那样的 布兰登真是个好人 |
[32:10] | A good guy who kept the only copy of a video | 他是好人 还会留着那仅有的视频 |
[32:13] | He told us you shot. | 而且他说是你录的 |
[32:15] | If Brandon kept the video, he had his reasons. | 如果他留着视频 自然有原因 |
[32:21] | Brandon told you to shoot the video that night, didn’t he? | 当晚是布兰登让你录像的 对吗 |
[32:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:45] | Guess who just changed his story? | 知道谁改口供了吗 |
[32:48] | Your buddy Spencer. | 你哥们儿 斯宾塞 |
[32:49] | Your comrade just gave up your alibi for Max’s murder. | 他不能提供麦克斯死亡时 你的不在场证明 |
[32:52] | You mean Max’s suicide, don’t you? | 你说麦克斯是自杀的 对吗 |
[32:54] | And last I checked, | 而且我认为 |
[32:55] | I wouldn’t need an alibi for that, would I? | 我不需要不在场证明 不是吗 |
[32:57] | The medical examiner concluded | 法医鉴定 |
[32:59] | That Max’s death was a homicide. | 麦克斯是被谋杀的 |
[33:03] | Oh. Well, I’m sure there are any number of experts | 我相信我们能雇到很多的专家 |
[33:05] | We can hire who will disagree with a city employee. | 为我辩护 |
[33:07] | Expert witnesses? Scrambling for alibis? | 专家为你辩护 不在作案现场 |
[33:10] | Sounds like you’re already building a defense. | 你好像已经准备好辩护了 |
[33:12] | You guys have been running around | 你们不是一直 |
[33:13] | Accusing everyone of murder. | 在我们中找谋杀凶手吗 |
[33:14] | I figured my turn was coming, and I’d better be ready. | 我想该轮到我了 所以我最好有所准备 |
[33:16] | Only now we know it was you. | 只是现在 我们知道你是凶手 |
[33:18] | All three of your friends have solid alibis | 麦克斯遇害那晚 |
[33:20] | For the night Max was killed. | 你的那三个朋友都有不在场证明 |
[33:22] | You say killed, I say suicide. | 你说他是被杀 我说他是自杀 |
[33:24] | – Where were you that night? – I took a walk. | -那晚你在哪儿 -我去散步了 |
[33:25] | I knew you guys wouldn’t believe me, | 我知道你们不会相信 |
[33:26] | So I asked Spencer to cover for me. | 所以找斯宾塞打掩护 |
[33:28] | That’s what you guys do, right, cover for each other? | 你们总是互相打掩护 是吗 |
[33:32] | Exactly. Look, detective, | 没错 探长 |
[33:34] | You’re hot in everything, | 你对每件事都感兴趣 |
[33:37] | But if you had any actual evidence, | 但如果你们有了确切的证据 |
[33:39] | You’d have already arrested me. | 早已经把我抓了 |
[33:43] | Me? I have a video that proves Max killed Donny. | 我有视频能够证明麦克斯杀了唐尼 |
[33:48] | Do you really think a jury’s gonna believe | 你们真的认为陪审团会相信 |
[33:50] | He didn’t get drunk and off himself? | 他没有喝醉 然后自杀吗 |
[33:51] | This is just a game for you, isn’t it? | 对你这只不过是个游戏 不是吗 |
[33:54] | Like selling drugs in the park. | 就像在公园里卖毒品 |
[33:57] | Well, if it was, looks like I’d be winning. | 好吧 如果是 那我就赢了 |
[34:00] | But hey, if you think I did it… | 不过 如果你认为我是凶手 |
[34:05] | Let’s see you prove it. | 就拿出证据来 |
[34:12] | I hate that kid. | 我讨厌这孩子 |
[34:16] | You know, actually having to prove things is really tedious. | 你知道的 寻找证据真的很枯燥 |
[34:19] | – Welcome to my world. – Brandon had this all planned. | -欢迎加入我的世界 -布兰登策划了一切 |
[34:22] | He gets Max to shoot Donny | 他借麦克斯之手杀死唐尼 |
[34:24] | Then gets Max drunk and kills him. | 然后将麦克斯灌醉 杀了他 |
[34:25] | There’s no such thing as a perfect crime, Castle. | 世上没有完美的罪案 卡塞尔 |
[34:27] | Not yet. But one day I’m gonna write it. | 暂时没有 有一天我会写出完美的罪案 |
[34:30] | Okay, we canvassed every store, stand and homeless guy | 从72街公园入口到案发现场的 |
[34:34] | From the park’s entrance at 72nd to the scene. | 商店摊位和流浪汉 我们全问过了 |
[34:36] | And no one remembers seeing Max or Brandon last night. | 那晚没人见过麦克斯或布兰登 |
[34:39] | If we can’t put Brandon at Max’s murder scene, | 如果不能证明布兰登在作案现场 |
[34:42] | Then the D.A. Will never move. | 那么检察官无法进一步行动 |
[34:43] | These kids were hooked on video sharing. | 那些孩子们互相传阅视频 |
[34:45] | There has to be something. | 一定有问题 |
[34:46] | Eh, I already scrolled through every video, audio, | 我已经查过所有有关的视频 音频 |
[34:48] | Photo and text file in that thing. | 照片和短信 |
[34:50] | Guess we weren’t lucky enough | 还是不够走运 |
[34:51] | To have Max take video of Brandon killing him. | 麦克斯没录下自己被布兰登谋害 |
[34:53] | Funny thing is, if he did, Brandon would have known. | 有趣的是 如果他录了 布兰登会知道 |
[34:55] | It would have popped up | 那个文件会出现 |
[34:56] | In his shared folder as soon as their phones… | 在他手机的共享文件中 只要他们的手机 |
[34:58] | Synced. | 同步 |
[34:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:00] | Synced. | 同步 |
[35:02] | If they were together when Max was murdered, | 麦克斯被杀时如果他们在一起 |
[35:04] | Then their phones would have automatically synced. | 那么他们的手机会自动同步 |
[35:05] | There’d be a record. | 应该会有记录 |
[35:24] | You have the right to have a lawyer present, Brandon. | 你现在有权找位律师 布兰登 |
[35:26] | If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you. | 如果你请不起 我们可以帮你安排 |
[35:30] | Oh, he could afford a million lawyers. | 他请得起身价百万的律师 |
[35:32] | – But she still has to advise me of my rights, right? – Right. | -但她还是得告知我的权利 对吗 -对 |
[35:34] | Anyway, that’s cool. I don’t want a lawyer. | 算了吧 我不需要律师 |
[35:37] | This is way more fun. | 这样会更有趣儿 |
[35:41] | Maybe you’d like to just sign a confession, then? | 那你就直接在这儿签字吧 |
[35:44] | Sure. | 可以 |
[35:51] | I confess… | 我承认 |
[35:54] | That I’m dying to cop a feel under your cop blouse. | 对你上衣的里面很感兴趣 |
[36:01] | There. | 就这样 |
[36:03] | Now I feel so much better. | 现在我感觉超好 |
[36:09] | You sure you don’t want to call somebody- | 你不想打电话吗 |
[36:10] | Your parents maybe? | 给你的父母 |
[36:12] | Why would I worry them? | 我为什么要让他们担心 |
[36:14] | You know, I made a call just a little while ago to my bookie. | 刚才给我的赌注经纪打了个电话 |
[36:16] | Sweet. | 好啊 |
[36:18] | I was standing in the street outside Nobu | 我站在诺布(著名日式餐厅)外的大街上 |
[36:19] | Waiting for my car. | 等我的车 |
[36:20] | Oh, yeah? I love that place. | 我很喜欢那里 |
[36:21] | The black squid pasta is amazing. | 那里的鱿鱼意粉非常好 |
[36:23] | Anyway, I was talking on the phone | 服务生停车的时候 |
[36:25] | When the valet pulled up with my car. | 我一直在打电话 |
[36:27] | And all of a sudden, my call got cut off. | 突然 我的电话断了 |
[36:28] | And I realized- oh, the bluetooth in my car | 这才想起 车里的蓝牙耳机 |
[36:31] | Picked up the call automatically because they were linked. | 自动转接了电话 因为它们是连着的 |
[36:35] | You told us that all your phones autoshare media files | 你曾说过 你们的手机自动共享媒体文件 |
[36:38] | – Via a bluetooth link, right? – So? | -通过蓝牙连接 对吗 -怎么了 |
[36:41] | So your phone linked with Max’s phone | 所以在麦克斯被杀那晚 |
[36:43] | The night he was killed. | 你们俩的手机是连着的 |
[36:44] | It’s a digital fingerprint that places you | 这个数字指纹指出 |
[36:46] | Within 20 feet of Max at the time of his murder. | 麦克斯被杀时 你在离他6米的范围内 |
[36:49] | You did say if she got some actual evidence, | 你说过 如果她找到确实的证据 |
[36:51] | She should arrest you. | 她应该逮捕你 |
[36:53] | You took advantage of Max’s guilt over Donny’s death, | 你利用了麦克斯杀死唐尼的内疚感 |
[36:55] | And you got him blackout drunk, | 然后灌醉了他 |
[36:57] | And then you put a gun in his hand, | 把枪放在他手里 |
[36:59] | Pressed it against his temple, | 对准他的太阳穴 |
[37:01] | And then you pulled the trigger. | 扣动扳机 |
[37:02] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这样做 |
[37:03] | To cover your tracks over killing Donny. | 用来掩饰唐尼是你杀的 |
[37:05] | Why would I kill Donny? | 我为什么要杀唐尼 |
[37:09] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[37:10] | Amanda is with me, not Donny. | 阿曼达是我的 不是唐尼的 |
[37:13] | Yeah, only after Donny lost all his money. | 对 在唐尼家破产之后 |
[37:16] | Which makes you sloppy seconds. | 这让你感到有点失落吧 |
[37:18] | It had to eat you alive knowing | 当你知道阿曼达还和唐尼在一起 |
[37:20] | That Amanda had been with Donny. | 你很生气 |
[37:20] | Especially ’cause he got way more | 尤其是他得到的 |
[37:22] | Than just under her blouse, right? | 不仅是上衣里面的 |
[37:25] | I have that video that shows that Max killed Donny, | 我有视频证明唐尼是麦克斯杀的 |
[37:29] | Not me. | 我不是凶手 |
[37:31] | And arranging that was very impressive. | 你的安排 非常令人佩服 |
[37:35] | Fooling Spencer, Romy and Amanda wasn’t that hard. | 骗骗斯宾塞 罗米和阿曼达不是困难 |
[37:37] | They didn’t handle the gun. But Max was another story. | 因为他们不拿枪 不过麦克斯就不一样了 |
[37:41] | He actually pulled the trigger, | 他的确扣动了扳机 |
[37:43] | And he just couldn’t let it go, could he? | 他就是放不下 是不是 |
[37:46] | And then he remembered, you gave him the gun. | 后来他记起 是你给他的枪 |
[37:48] | So he called you and asked to meet you. | 所以他打电话给你 约你见面 |
[37:50] | We have a record of the call. | 我们有通话记录 |
[37:53] | You knew something was up, | 你知道接下来会发生什么 |
[37:54] | So you brought the gun and, what, vodka? | 所以你带着枪和什么呢 伏特加酒 |
[37:57] | Or was Max a scotch guy? | 或者麦克斯喜欢威士忌 |
[38:00] | He knew all about you, Donny and Amanda. | 他知道你 阿曼达 和唐尼的事情 |
[38:04] | He had to wonder,” did you set me up | 他想到 是不是你设计圈套 |
[38:07] | To kill my best friend?” | 害我杀死了我最好的朋友 |
[38:10] | And when he realized you had, | 当他意识到是你 |
[38:12] | He wasn’t gonna keep it quiet, was he? | 他将不会保持沉默 是不是 |
[38:15] | Even with you telling him, ” you’d all go to jail.” | 即使你告诉他 你们都将进监狱 |
[38:20] | If only Max had been strong enough just to man up… | 如果麦克斯足够强硬 |
[38:24] | If only Donny realized | 如果唐尼能意识到 |
[38:26] | He didn’t belong with you guys anymore, | 他和你们再没什么关系了 |
[38:28] | He and Amanda were through, well, then none of this | 他和阿曼达已经分手了 那么这一切 |
[38:31] | Would have been necessary. | 都没必要发生了 |
[38:33] | Weak people just don’t get it, | 弱者往往想不到的 |
[38:35] | Do they, Brandon? | 不是吗 布兰登 |
[38:40] | Sometimes they just have to be led to the truth. | 有时他们不得不被人领着 认识真相 |
[38:45] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[38:48] | Did he just say “exactly”? | 他说的是 没错 |
[38:50] | – Cause I heard him say “exactly”. – Yeah, I heard it, too. | -我听到他说 没错 -对 我也听见了 |
[38:56] | He tricked me. | 他设计我 |
[38:57] | You tricked me. | 你们设计我 |
[38:59] | It’s called “admission against interest.” | 这个叫做 不利于己的供认 |
[39:01] | It’s just a fancy term for a confession. | 这个术语用在招供里真棒 |
[39:03] | Pretty sweet, huh? | 很管用啊 |
[39:05] | Oh, and the funny thing is, | 有趣的是 |
[39:07] | I bet you thought you were pretty clever to go back | 你肯定认为 回去搬走唐尼的尸体 |
[39:09] | And move Donny’s body, right? | 是神来之笔 是不是 |
[39:11] | But the thing is, | 事实上 |
[39:12] | Is we would have never figured it out if you hadn’t. | 如果你没这么做 我们就错过真相了 |
[39:15] | Well, she would have never figured it out. | 是的 她就错过真相了 |
[39:17] | Oh, like you would have figured it out. | 好像你能查出真相似的 |
[39:18] | I definitely would have figured it out. | 我肯定可以的 |
[39:19] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[39:20] | Honest truth, straight face, from my heart. | 诚实的 正经的 内心的想法 |
[39:44] | Let’s go. Power up. I don’t want to be late. | 我们走 快 我不想迟到 |
[39:47] | You’re coming? | 你要去吗 |
[39:48] | You’re looking at the official replacement chaperone. | 我就是官方替补护花使者 |
[39:51] | I just realized | 我刚想起来 |
[39:52] | I have some business to take care of in D.C. anyway. | 有事要在华盛顿处理 |
[39:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[39:55] | Yeah, I gotta pick out a spot for my monument just in case. | 以防万一 得为我的纪念馆选址 |
[39:57] | I think Washington and Lincoln | 我觉得华盛顿和林肯 |
[39:58] | already have the good ones. | 已经占了好地方 |
[39:59] | Maybe they can move Jefferson. | 也许能把杰斐逊纪念馆挪挪 |
[40:01] | Oh, yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 肯定行 |
[40:02] | All right, you two kids, hurry off now. | 你们俩要走了 |
[40:05] | You don’t want to miss any of the fun. | 玩得开心些 |
[40:12] | – Any of your fun, you mean? – It’s not what you think. | -你是说你自己吧 -不是你想的那样 |
[40:21] | No, it’s exactly what I thought. | 不 和我想的一模一样 |
[40:23] | Now does this look like a wild group? | 这群人看起来很疯狂吗 |
[40:26] | For your information, I am hosting a seminar | 告诉你 我举办的研讨会 |
[40:29] | For my life coaching class- | 是为了我的生命教练课程 |
[40:31] | “Be the change you want to see.” | 主题 为希望而改变 |
[40:33] | – How very zen of you. – Dad, come on, be supportive. | 真有禅的意味 老爸 支持点啦 |
[40:36] | – She’s trying to help… People. – Yeah, to my liquor cabinet. | -她也是想帮别人 -帮着喝光我的酒 |
[40:40] | No. This is going to be a very civilized affair. | 不 这会是一次非常文明的活动 |
[40:41] | Now off, off, off, off. Have fun! | 走吧 走吧 玩得开心些 |