时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | 特南尼斯高地 阿农国 | |
[02:01] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[02:06] | Sir. | 长官 |
[02:12] | Yeah, that’s the place. | 没错 就是这里 |
[02:20] | Leave the wagons! We’re going up! | 把货运马车留下 向山顶进发 |
[02:22] | Hold the wagons! | 停下马车 |
[03:49] | Show the colors. | 摇旗示意 |
[03:53] | Show the colors. | 摇旗示意 |
[04:54] | We’re Burguishmen. | 我们是博格人 |
[04:56] | We mean you no harm. | 我们没有恶意 |
[05:33] | Per the terms of the Tain Treaty between your proud kingdom | 据尊国与博格共和国签订的特恩条约 |
[05:38] | and the Republic of the Burgue, | 为了保护周边土地 |
[05:40] | these premises are hereby commandeered | 此处土地及附属房产 |
[05:43] | by the 13th Light Dragoons | 已被第十三编轻龙骑兵 |
[05:44] | for use in defense of these lands. | 特此依法征用 |
[05:47] | The telegraph line that crosses not far from here | 据此不远处的一条电报线连接着 |
[05:51] | connects High Bresail with the front | 前线和高布雷塞尔 |
[05:53] | and is crucial to the war effort. | 它对战争非常重要 |
[05:55] | We’ve been tasked with its protection. | 我们受命保护它 |
[06:01] | This is a holy place. | 这是一个神圣的地方 |
[06:03] | Conduct yourselves accordingly. | 你们要依照规矩办事 |
[06:33] | Sergeant Philostrate. | 菲勒斯崔中士 |
[06:37] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这里 |
[06:38] | This whole place is riddled with corners and shadows. | 到处都是转角和阴影 |
[06:43] | Search the buildings and the grounds. | 搜查所有的建筑和地面 |
[06:46] | Check for hiding places, for traps, for weapons. | 检查藏身之处 陷阱和武器 |
[06:49] | Weapons, sir? | 武器 长官 |
[06:51] | We need to be certain | 我们得确认这片米玛属地 |
[06:52] | that this Mimasery has not been infiltrated | 还没有被精灵族的 |
[06:55] | by faerish guerrillas. | 叛变军队渗入 |
[06:56] | These are refugees, sir, not guerrillas. | 他们都是难民 长官 不是游击队员 |
[07:00] | We don’t know what they are, Sergeant. | 我们不知道他们是什么 中士 |
[07:02] | Pact fae look exactly the same as our fae, | 投靠联军的精灵与我方的精灵别无二致 |
[07:05] | do they not? | 不是吗 |
[07:07] | I don’t want a repeat of what happened at Fort Tarlington. | 我不想让塔灵顿要塞的事再一次上演了 |
[07:10] | I lost a lot of good men that day. | 那天我失去了很多优秀的士兵 |
[07:13] | Usual drill? | 按常规搜查 |
[07:15] | Deploy detachment, work in pairs? | 还是分头行动 两人一组 |
[07:17] | No. | 不 |
[07:18] | Better to keep it discreet. | 我们最好低调一些 |
[07:20] | Why don’t you take a look around the dwellings? | 不如你去看一看四周的民居 |
[07:23] | I’ll sweep the grounds. | 我去排查一下地面情况 |
[07:25] | Be friendly, eh? | 要友善一些 |
[10:20] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[10:22] | Easy, now. | 别激动 |
[10:26] | And who might you be? | 你是谁 |
[10:29] | I’m a sworn steward of this sacred library, | 我是宣誓效忠这座庄严图书馆的管理员 |
[10:32] | and you are trespassing. | 你这是擅闯禁地 |
[10:35] | Well, that was not my intention, miss. | 我不是故意的 小姐 |
[10:37] | If you’ll kindly stay your blade, I’ll be on my way. | 如果你能收起你的刀 我自会离开的 |
[10:40] | Oh, so you can scurry back to your commander | 所以你就可以溜回去向你的指挥官 |
[10:42] | and report this place? | 报告这个地方的存在吗 |
[10:44] | I assure you the commander has no interest in books. | 我向你保证指挥官对书籍一点兴趣也没有 |
[10:47] | There are books in this room that are older | 这房间里的书问世的时间比你们这些 |
[10:49] | than the first words your oafish species ever uttered. | 愚蠢的人类最初学会说话还要早 |
[10:52] | And I will gladly spend all day | 我很乐意在杀掉你之后再慢慢地清理血迹 |
[10:54] | mopping your blood off this floor | 也不愿让这些书被装箱 |
[10:56] | before I see them crated up to be gawked at | 然后被送到该死的博格博物馆里 |
[10:58] | in some fucking Burguish museum. | 让人参观 |
[11:02] | Well, you needn’t worry, miss. I won’t tell anyone. | 不必担心 小姐 我不会告诉任何人 |
[11:05] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[11:06] | And why should I trust you? | 我凭什么要相信你 |
[11:10] | It’s either that… | 要么相信我 |
[11:12] | or kill me… | 要么杀了我 |
[11:14] | and risk my commanders finding this place | 然后承担长官来找我的尸体的时候 |
[11:16] | when they come looking for the body. | 发现这个地方的风险 |
[11:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:25] | Rycroft Philostrate. | 莱克劳弗特·菲勒斯崔 |
[11:29] | And you are? | 那么你是 |
[11:30] | The last face you’ll see if you break your word. | 若你违背誓言我会是你见到的最后一个人 |
[11:35] | Now get the fuck out. | 现在滚出去 |
[11:59] | You can feel them staring at us. | 你可以感觉到这个地方在盯着咱们 |
[12:01] | This fucking place. | 这操蛋的地方 |
[12:04] | God’s noose, I never thought I’d miss High Bresail. | 老天 从未想过我会怀念高布雷塞尔 |
[12:06] | – That whole city stank like a piskie’s armpit. – Yeah. | -那城市闻着像邪灵的胳肢窝 -对 |
[12:09] | – At least they had whores. – Bligh, | -起码那里有妓女 -布莱 |
[12:12] | is there any sort of animal you wouldn’t fuck? | 有什么动物是你不愿上的吗 |
[12:14] | Sure, Crabbe. Your mum. | 当然有 克拉布 你妈妈 |
[12:22] | Find anything to worry about? | 发现什么可疑情况了吗 |
[12:30] | Me neither. | 我也没发现 |
[12:35] | Do you think he’ll keep his word? | 你认为他会遵守诺言吗 |
[12:38] | He’s faan-troigh. | 他是个人类 |
[12:40] | You never know with them. | 你永远不知道他们会做出什么 |
[12:42] | Keep a close eye on him. | 把他盯紧了 |
[12:45] | Yes, Mima. | 遵命 米玛 |
[13:31] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:33] | The line’s gone down. | 电报线断了 |
[13:34] | I rode out to check. | 我骑马去检查的时候发现的 |
[13:36] | It’s snapped over the ravine. | 在峡谷上空断了 |
[13:37] | Snapped or cut? | 是自己断的还是被砍断的 |
[13:39] | What, you think it’s a trap? | 你觉得这是个陷阱 |
[13:40] | I don’t know that it isn’t. | 我不确定 |
[13:43] | Let’s put together a repair detachment. | 我们得开始进行修复工程了 |
[13:45] | That ravine’s a furlong wide. | 那条峡谷有两百多米宽 |
[13:47] | We don’t have the equipment to run a new line across. | 我们没有再重新拉一条绳索的设备 |
[13:49] | A fae could do it. | 精灵可以做到 |
[13:51] | You got someone in mind? | 你有合适的人选吗 |
[13:54] | As it happens… | 碰巧 |
[13:57] | …I do. | 我确实有 |
[14:19] | All clear. | 没问题 |
[14:46] | Go on. I don’t want | 干活吧 我和你一样 |
[14:47] | to be here any longer than you do. | 都不想待在这里 |
[15:20] | You know, you can go ahead. | 其实你可以先走的 |
[15:23] | Leave if you want to. | 你想走就走 |
[15:24] | Leave? | 走 |
[15:26] | You’ve done what we asked. Why not? | 你已经把我们吩咐的做完了 为什么不走 |
[15:28] | Flit on home. You don’t have to worry. | 直接飞回去 你不必担心的 |
[15:30] | I do have to worry. | 我确实要担心 |
[15:32] | It’s my job to worry about that place. | 我的工作就是惦记着那个地方 |
[15:35] | I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[15:39] | I like books. | 我喜欢读书 |
[15:43] | Is it for children? | 那是给小孩读的书吗 |
[15:46] | It’s a scientific romance. | 这是科幻小说 |
[15:50] | Stiver novel. | 廉价小说 |
[15:51] | Kingdoms of the Moon. | 《月亮王国》 |
[15:53] | What’s the premise? | 讲啥的 |
[15:55] | A rogue inventor | 一个疯子发明家 |
[15:57] | journeys to the Moon | 到月球上旅行 |
[16:00] | and falls in love with the princess of a lunar tribe. | 并且爱上了一个月球部落的公主 |
[16:02] | That is, without a doubt, | 这无疑是 |
[16:03] | the maddest thing I’ve ever heard. | 我听过的最荒唐的故事 |
[16:05] | It’s actually quite well-reasoned. | 其实挺合理的 |
[16:07] | How is it well-reasoned? | 怎么就合理了 |
[16:10] | How would one even get to the Moon? | 一个人怎么能上月球呢 |
[16:12] | – Would you like to borrow it? – No. | -你想借去看看吗 -不想 |
[16:15] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[16:17] | Well… he constructs a sealed capsule | 他建造了一个密封胶囊 |
[16:21] | and a massive cannon | 然后用一个巨大的加农炮 |
[16:23] | to fire it beyond the stratosphere. | 把胶囊发射出平流层 |
[16:27] | That is preposterous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[16:29] | And he just finds people up there? | 然后他在月亮上面发现了人 |
[16:31] | Living on the Moon? | 在月球生活的人 |
[16:34] | Go on, take it. | 拿去看看 |
[16:35] | I’ve read it. | 我已经读完了 |
[16:36] | Many times. | 读了好多次 |
[16:38] | It’s far more enjoyable | 自己亲自读 |
[16:40] | than listening to me try to explain it. | 比听我解释有意思多了 |
[16:50] | Vignette. | 温妮雅特 |
[16:53] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[16:54] | My name. | 我的名字 |
[16:56] | I’m Vignette. | 我叫温妮雅特 |
[18:01] | – Are there wolves around here? – No. | -这附近有狼吗 -没有 |
[18:03] | Whoa, easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[18:18] | Stay here. | 待在原地 |
[18:20] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[18:45] | Darius! | 达瑞斯 |
[18:49] | Darius! | 达瑞斯 |
[19:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:37] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:39] | That’s a lot of blood. | 有好多血 |
[19:41] | – It’s not mine. – You sure? | -不是我的血 -你确定吗 |
[19:43] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:44] | I ran one down. | 我干掉了一只 |
[19:46] | It’s dead. | 死了 |
[20:11] | Fuck. | 操 |
[20:17] | We found these up on the ridge. | 我们在山脊上发现了这些 |
[20:20] | I’d heard rumors going around the men. | 我听过有关这些人的传闻 |
[20:22] | It’s hard to believe | 很难相信 |
[20:25] | that the Pact were infecting their soldiers | 联军竟然用狼之诅咒 |
[20:28] | with the wolf’s curse, | 感染他们的士兵 |
[20:30] | turning them into monsters. | 把他们转化成怪物 |
[20:33] | But the Moon isn’t full. | 但现在还没月圆 |
[20:36] | Some kind of catalyst. | 某种催化剂 |
[20:39] | Induces the change. | 促成了变身 |
[20:43] | Was anyone bitten? | 有人被咬了吗 |
[20:45] | No one who survived. | 活下来的都没被咬 |
[20:49] | Is there nothing | 联军 |
[20:50] | the Pact won’t stoop to | 为了抢夺这片土地和土地上的财富 |
[20:52] | to take this land and its riches? | 还有什么卑鄙的事情做不出来 |
[21:00] | Very good, you’re dismissed. | 很好 可以退下了 |
[21:21] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[21:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:51] | Careful. It’s a long way down. | 小心点 下面很深 |
[21:56] | It is, isn’t it? | 确实是 |
[21:58] | How are you liking it? The book? | 你觉得那本书怎么样 |
[22:03] | I finished it. | 我读完了 |
[22:06] | And? | 然后呢 |
[22:07] | It’s extraordinary. | 太不可思议了 |
[22:09] | At first, it seemed to be a droll | 最开始看起来似乎是一个滑稽的 |
[22:10] | little colonialist fantasy. | 殖民主义小幻想 |
[22:14] | A valiant human explorer romances some native princess… | 一个勇敢的人类探险家爱上了当地的公主 |
[22:17] | But then he leaves and it’s 20 years later. | 然后他离开了 二十年之后 |
[22:21] | And you find out that the narrator is actually… | 然后你发现故事的讲述者是… |
[22:22] | The daughter telling the story. | 是女儿在讲述故事 |
[22:25] | And she spends the whole second half looking for her father. | 后半本书她都在寻找她的父亲 |
[22:27] | Hmm. Brilliant, right? | 很棒 对吧 |
[22:31] | And the ending. | 还有那个结局 |
[22:32] | Gods. | 叹为观止 |
[22:33] | I was sobbing. | 我都看哭了 |
[22:41] | I’m so pleased you liked it. | 我很高兴你喜欢这本书 |
[22:43] | I loved it. I really did. | 我很喜欢 真的 |
[22:46] | Keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[22:49] | No, I can’t. It’s your favorite book. | 不 我不行 那是你最喜欢的书 |
[22:52] | I can just get another copy back in the Burgue. | 我可以在博格再买一本 |
[22:53] | Where are you gonna find one? | 你去哪弄得到 |
[22:56] | I insist. | 拿着吧 |
[22:59] | For your library. | 就当是给你图书馆的 |
[23:03] | I can’t thank you enough. | 不知道该如何感谢你 |
[23:08] | Would you like to see it? | 你想看吗 |
[23:12] | – See what? – The library. | -看什么 -图书馆 |
[23:15] | Properly, I mean. | 正式地去看 我是说 |
[23:25] | This is the largest library in the Kingdom of Anoun. | 这是阿农国最大的图书馆 |
[23:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:29] | Is there another room? | 还有别的房间吗 |
[23:31] | You know, where the books are kept. | 你懂的 放书的地方 |
[23:32] | You’re so peculiar, you faan-troigh. | 你好奇怪啊 你们人类 |
[23:36] | You only think in two dimensions. | 你只会以二维空间思考 |
[23:56] | How many books are in this place? | 这地方有多少本书 |
[23:58] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我说不准 |
[24:00] | Don’t know that anyone’s ever counted. | 不知道有没有人数过 |
[24:06] | Holy texts, maps. | 有圣书 地图 |
[24:08] | Scientific research. | 还有科研相关的 |
[24:10] | Histories going all the way back to the Queen of Crows. | 可以追溯到乌鸦皇后时代 |
[24:13] | There’s one I wanted to show you. | 有一本我想给你看看 |
[24:15] | I saw you looking at it before. | 我之前看见你在看它 |
[24:17] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[24:19] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[24:20] | It’s a 700-year-old illuminated manuscript. | 是一份有着七百年历史的插图手稿 |
[24:23] | It tells the tale of the first human in Tirnanoc. | 它讲述了特南诺克第一个人类的故事 |
[24:30] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[24:34] | He was an explorer called Isen | 他是一名叫艾森的探险家 |
[24:36] | who’d washed ashore after a storm, | 在暴风雨后被冲上了岸 |
[24:37] | and was taken to Queen Aradis, | 然后被抓到阿拉迪斯皇后那里 |
[24:39] | who became utterly fascinated by him. | 皇后完全被他迷住了 |
[24:42] | He stayed as a guest of her court for quite a while, and… | 他作为客人在她的宫廷中待了一段时间 |
[24:46] | Well, they fell desperately in love. | 他们深深相爱 |
[24:50] | – So I see. – This is nothing. | -我懂了 -这算不了什么 |
[24:52] | Some of these books have pages | 有的书里的内容 |
[24:54] | that would make a faerish sailor blush. | 能让精灵水手脸红 |
[24:59] | What’s this? He just left her? | 这是什么 他离开她了吗 |
[25:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:02] | Sadly, Isen yearned for home, | 可惜的是 艾森渴望回家 |
[25:04] | so he built a ship and left. | 所以他造了一艘船然后离开了 |
[25:07] | No one knows if he returned, | 没人知道他是否回到家 |
[25:08] | but he did leave something of himself behind. | 不过他确实留下了一些自己的东西 |
[25:12] | They had a child. | 他们有个宝宝 |
[25:14] | A son. | 是个男孩 |
[25:17] | A half-blood. | 一个混血 |
[25:20] | He was a mysterious figure. | 他是个神秘的人物 |
[25:22] | Spent his life searching for his father. | 一辈子都在寻找他的父亲 |
[25:31] | It all sounds… rather like my book. | 这听起来 很像我给你的那本书 |
[25:34] | I thought so, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[25:35] | It could be a coincidence, | 也许是巧合 |
[25:36] | but maybe Isen did find his way home | 但也有可能艾森找到了回家的路 |
[25:39] | and brought the story with him. | 向人述说了这个故事 |
[25:40] | Or maybe the writer of my book | 也许我那本书的撰写者 |
[25:43] | heard the tale as a child from his faerish nanny. | 小时候在他的精灵保姆那听说了这个故事 |
[25:45] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[25:47] | I like to think there’s a connection, at least. | 至少我愿意相信这里面有联系 |
[25:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:51] | I like the idea that a story like this might cross the world | 我喜欢这种漂洋过海的故事 |
[25:54] | and somehow find its way back centuries later, | 在几个世纪后回到了原点 |
[25:58] | changed by constant retellings, | 虽然经过了无数人的复述 |
[26:02] | but familiar. | 但还是很熟悉 |
[26:05] | As if to tell us something. | 就好像要告诉我们什么一样 |
[26:08] | That maybe… | 也许 |
[26:12] | we’re not so different in the end. | 我们其实没有那么不同 |
[26:36] | It’s Fort Sovereign. | 是君主堡垒 |
[26:39] | They were shelled. | 他们遭到了炮击 |
[26:41] | The Pact, that far north? | 联军在如此北边的地方吗 |
[26:44] | They’ve been advancing further every day. | 他们每天都在向远处进军 |
[26:46] | Scores wounded. | 有几十人受伤 |
[26:49] | They need blood. | 他们需要输血 |
[26:51] | All types. | 所有型号的 |
[26:54] | They’re asking all units for donations. | 他们请求所有单位献血 |
[26:57] | Fort Sovereign’s over a hundred leagues away. | 君主堡垒在一百多里外 |
[26:59] | It’s a pity we can’t help. | 很可惜我们帮不上忙 |
[27:01] | Our blood may be of no use to your wounded, | 我们的血液可能帮不到你的伤员 |
[27:04] | but our wings can be. | 但是我们的翅膀能 |
[27:06] | We could have relief there within hours. | 我们能在几个小时内把血液送过去 |
[27:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:11] | Listen in! | 听好了 |
[27:13] | I need every able-bodied man here now. | 我需要每一个健壮的男人到这里来 |
[27:16] | We need to get blood to the front. | 我们要把血液送到前线去 |
[27:18] | Aye, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[27:23] | Call Mayweather. | 联系梅威瑟 |
[27:24] | – Yes, sir. – Set up the first aid post. | -遵命长官 -建立急救站 |
[30:32] | That represents my surname. | 这个代表我的姓氏 |
[30:36] | – Stonemoss? – Mm-hmm. | -斯通莫斯 -是的 |
[30:38] | And this one? | 那这个呢 |
[30:40] | The year I was born. | 代表我出生的那年 |
[30:43] | Which is? | 哪一年 |
[30:44] | Oh, that would be telling. | 秘密 |
[30:51] | What about this one? | 这个呢 |
[30:53] | That is the one a lass gives away when she gives her heart. | 一个姑娘爱上某个人时就会把这个送出去 |
[31:09] | It’s a childhood injury. | 这是小时候受的伤 |
[31:14] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么弄得 -我不知道 |
[31:16] | I was too young to remember. | 我那时太小了记不住 |
[31:19] | All I know is the headmaster said | 我只记得校长说 |
[31:20] | it was how I turned up at the Foundling Home. | 我就是因为这个出现在弃儿养育院的 |
[31:23] | I have one, too. | 我也有一个 |
[31:27] | A scar? | 伤疤吗 |
[31:31] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[31:34] | From what? | 因为什么 |
[31:35] | Find it, and I’ll tell you. | 找到它 我再告诉你 |
[32:13] | It’s cold. | 真冷 |
[32:17] | You all right, mate? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[32:23] | I know it sounds mad, | 我知道这听起来很像发疯 |
[32:26] | but I swear sometimes I think I can still feel it. | 但我发誓有时候我觉得我还能感觉到它 |
[32:29] | It’s not mad. | 这不疯狂 |
[32:31] | Just don’t try standing on it, eh? | 别用那条腿上支撑就行 |
[32:50] | So, Sergeant… | 所以 中士 |
[32:53] | I saw you talking to that chap. | 我见到你和那个家伙在说话 |
[32:55] | What do you think of the fae? | 你对精灵怎么看 |
[32:59] | They’re interesting people. | 他们挺有趣的 |
[33:00] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[33:02] | In what sense? | 怎么说 |
[33:05] | Well, they’ve been around | 首先 他们存在的时间 |
[33:05] | so much longer than we have, for a start. | 比我们长得多 |
[33:07] | And yet, their industry lags far behind ours. | 然而 他们的工业远远落后于我们 |
[33:10] | Why do you think that is? | 你说是为什么 |
[33:12] | I really couldn’t say, sir. | 我真的不知道 长官 |
[33:16] | Perhaps they’ve pursued different ends to ours. | 也许他们追寻的目的和我们不同 |
[33:19] | Indeed they have. | 确实是这样 |
[33:21] | Idolatry, intemperance, fornication. | 偶像崇拜 酗酒纵欲 通奸乱伦 |
[33:24] | Their ways have built the very empire | 如此的生活方式建立起了 |
[33:26] | that now crumbles around us. | 现在在我们周围日渐崩溃的帝国 |
[33:28] | And we must be careful not to be seduced. | 我们必须小心不要被诱惑 |
[34:15] | Fucking… wait. | 该死的 等下 |
[34:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:35] | I’m all yours. | 全交给你了 |
[36:36] | It’s not what it looks like. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[36:38] | How the hell could it possibly be anything else? | 这他妈还能是什么别的东西 |
[36:49] | I’ve got it under control. | 我已经控制住了 |
[36:52] | It’s only once a month. | 一个月只会发生一次 |
[36:55] | And I’ve got a whole forest to get myself lost in. | 我可以在森林里随处奔跑 |
[36:59] | What are you gonna do when we get back to the Burgue? | 我们回到博格后你打算怎么做 |
[37:01] | Nowhere to run there. | 那没地方乱跑 |
[37:05] | I’ll hand myself in. | 我会自首的 |
[37:09] | And they can do whatever they do. | 随他们处置 |
[37:10] | They’ll take care of you is what. | 他们会照顾你的 |
[37:14] | You’re their soldier. | 你是他们的士兵 |
[37:15] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[37:16] | Not to them. | 不是他们的 |
[37:18] | To them, I’m-I’m this. | 对他们来说 我就是这个 |
[37:20] | A bloody Critch. | 一个该死的精怪 |
[37:22] | Except worse, | 只是更糟 |
[37:24] | because I’m a Critch that could turn them Critch. | 因为我是个能让他们变成精怪的精怪 |
[37:27] | They’ll put a bullet in my head on the spot. | 他们会当场在我头上开一枪 |
[37:29] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[37:33] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[37:36] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… |
[37:39] | I’m not the only one with a secret, am I? | 我不是唯一有秘密的人 对吗 |
[37:45] | I can smell it all over you. | 你全身都是那个味道 |
[37:50] | The wolf fades slowly. | 狼消失得很慢 |
[37:53] | It’s that pix you been doting on, isn’t it? | 是你一直钟爱的那个仙子 对吗 |
[37:55] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[38:01] | You’re really in deep. | 你可真是深陷其中 |
[38:03] | Aren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[38:09] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[38:12] | I look forward to the change. | 我期待变身 |
[38:17] | I’ll be shitting bones and leather for a week. | 接下来一周我屙的会全是骨头和羽毛 |
[38:23] | But in the moment… | 但在那一刻… |
[38:26] | when the wolf comes out, | 在变成狼的那一刻 |
[38:30] | it’s freedom. | 我能感受到自由 |
[38:33] | It’s like the wolf | 就像是这头狼 |
[38:36] | was what you were all along, underneath it all, | 一直就是你 藏在人皮之下 |
[38:38] | and the bite was just permission to stop pretending. | 而那个咬伤只是让自己不再伪装的许可 |
[38:45] | And that’s what this whole fucking place is. | 这该死的地方也是如此 |
[39:31] | Tourmaline. | 托玛琳 |
[39:33] | Oh, Vignette! Oh! | 温妮雅特 |
[39:41] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[39:43] | We were attacked. | 我们被袭击了 |
[39:45] | Kish– | 基什… |
[39:47] | it’s fallen. | 沦陷了 |
[40:01] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 |
[40:02] | They waited to start shelling | 他们准备着炮击 |
[40:03] | until they could surround the city with sharpshooters. | 直到城市里全是狙击兵 |
[40:06] | Once it began | 一旦开始炮轰 |
[40:08] | and we tried to get away, | 我们试图逃走 |
[40:09] | they started picking us right out of the air. | 他们就从空中把我们射落 |
[40:13] | Fucking Pact. | 该死的联军 |
[40:15] | Like the Burguish are any better? | 博格人就很好吗 |
[40:16] | – They’re our allies, aren’t they? – Please. | -他们是我们的盟友 不是吗 -得了吧 |
[40:19] | They’re Imperialist shites, same as the Pact. | 他们就是帝国主义狗屎 和联军一样 |
[40:20] | They play the fae against each other | 他们让精灵内讧 |
[40:22] | so they can take home the spoils. | 所以他们就能把战利品带回家 |
[40:24] | So you flew all night? | 你飞了整晚吗 |
[40:33] | It’s, um… | 这… |
[40:36] | it’s funny how a crisis brings all your regrets into focus. | 有趣的是一个危机能把你所有的悔恨集中起来 |
[40:42] | I saw my whole life go up in flames, | 我看到我的一生都在火焰中燃烧 |
[40:44] | and all I could think was that I had to get to you. | 我能想到的就是我必须找到你 |
[40:56] | What? | 怎么 |
[41:00] | I’ve met someone. | 我遇到了一个人 |
[41:05] | You know I regret how it ended between us. | 你知道我很后悔我们当初结束了 |
[41:09] | – I do. I really do. – I know. | -我真的 很后悔 -我知道 |
[41:10] | It never ended. | 我们从未结束 |
[41:12] | It just changed. | 只是改变了 |
[41:15] | You’re still my closest friend. | 你还是我最亲密的朋友 |
[41:29] | Is it someone you met here? | 是你在这儿认识的人吗 |
[41:38] | He’s a soldier. | 他是士兵 |
[41:41] | The wing brigade. | 羽翼兵啊 |
[41:45] | He’s a Burguish soldier. | 他是博格士兵 |
[41:50] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[41:52] | Oh, I-I’m sure he is. | 你说是就是呗 |
[41:55] | I’m sure he’s a right proper gentleman. | 他肯定是个举止得体的绅士 |
[41:58] | Now. Come on, Vignette. | 好了 温妮雅特 |
[42:00] | It’s the oldest story there is, and it never ends well. | 你这就是最典型的套路 一向没有好结果的 |
[42:02] | Soon as the war’s over, he’s gonna go home, | 等到战争结束 他就会回家 |
[42:04] | find himself a fat Burguish lady, | 给自己找一名博格胖女人 |
[42:06] | and have a big brood of fat Burguish kids. | 生一堆博格血统的胖孩子 |
[42:09] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么说得准 |
[42:14] | You haven’t even thought about what happens | 战争结束之后怎么办 |
[42:15] | when the war ends, have you? | 你根本就没想过 是不是 |
[42:22] | I’m exhausted. | 我很累了 |
[42:24] | Let’s not talk about this anymore. | 我们不要再谈这个了 |
[42:31] | You’re wrong about him. | 你看错他了 |
[42:55] | Your wings, they didn’t brighten this time. | 你的翅膀 这次没有发光 |
[42:58] | It’s not supposed to happen with faan-troigh anyway. | 本来我也不该和人类厮混 |
[43:04] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[43:06] | What’s gonna happen to us when the war is over? | 战争结束后我们两个会怎么样 |
[43:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:13] | Hadn’t really… thought it through yet. | 我还没…怎么想过 |
[43:17] | Right. | 是啊 |
[43:20] | – Vignette. – What am I to you, Philo? | -温妮雅特 -我对你来说是什么 菲勒 |
[43:23] | – Where’s this coming from? – Because if I’m just | -怎么突然问这个 -因为如果我只是 |
[43:24] | some exotic fuck, then… | 你发泄情欲的工具 那么 |
[43:25] | No. How can you say that? You’re… | 不 你怎么能这么说 你… |
[43:29] | You’re like coming home. | 给我一种回家的感觉 |
[43:47] | I lost a part of myself a long time ago. | 很久之前 我失去了自己的一部分 |
[43:51] | I tried to forget, | 我试图遗忘 |
[43:52] | tried to ignore it, but it was always there. | 想要忽略 但伤痛永远都在 |
[43:56] | There’s a soldier here, | 这有一名士兵 |
[43:59] | one who lost a leg… | 他失去了一条腿 |
[44:00] | – Ivos. – Ivos. | -伊沃斯 -伊沃斯 |
[44:03] | He told me he could still feel it, | 他跟我说他还能感觉到断肢 |
[44:05] | as mad as that sounds. | 听着很疯狂吧 |
[44:09] | But it didn’t sound mad. | 但其实很真实 |
[44:12] | Not to me. | 我觉得很真实 |
[44:21] | Your scars. | 你的伤疤 |
[44:23] | It must have happened when I was a baby. | 肯定是我还是婴儿时留下的 |
[44:24] | I can’t remember it. | 我都不记得了 |
[44:27] | But I know what was taken from me. | 但我知道我失去了什么 |
[44:30] | Because you still feel them. | 因为你还能感觉到 |
[44:33] | I always have. | 一直都是 |
[44:35] | I’ve felt them my whole life. | 一辈子都能感觉到 |
[44:37] | You’re half fae. | 你有一半精灵的血统 |
[44:44] | I can imagine how that must look to you, | 我知道你对此有什么看法 |
[44:45] | a lifetime burying all the parts of me | 一辈子压抑真正的自我 |
[44:48] | – that are like you… – Stop. | -我其实和你一样… -别说了 |
[44:52] | You didn’t do this. | 你也不想这样 |
[44:57] | It was done to you. | 是别人强迫你的 |
[45:06] | Now I know why that book made such an impression on you. | 现在我知道你为什么会喜欢那本书了 |
[45:09] | A child who’s half fae, | 有着一半精灵血统的孩子 |
[45:11] | searching for their parents… | 寻找自己的父母 |
[45:15] | I always wondered what their story was. | 我经常会想 他们的故事是怎样的 |
[45:18] | An affair. | 偷情 |
[45:19] | A single drunken collision. | 喝醉之后的偶然 |
[45:22] | I wonder whether they loved each other, | 我在想他们是否爱着彼此 |
[45:25] | whether they loved me, | 是否爱着我 |
[45:28] | if love would’ve made a difference. | 就好像有爱会有什么不同似的 |
[45:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[45:34] | They must have had a reason to give you away, | 他们送走你一定是有什么理由的 |
[45:37] | but to shear you like that… | 但是减掉你的翅膀… |
[45:39] | To understand, you have to know the Burgue. | 要想理解这种做法 就得了解博格人 |
[45:43] | Life’s hard enough for the fae. | 精灵的生活就够艰辛了 |
[45:47] | Half-bloods don’t belong anywhere. | 混血儿跟哪边都格格不入 |
[45:52] | To the humans, you’re just another Critch. | 对人类来说 你不过是又一只精怪 |
[45:53] | To the fae… | 对精灵来说 |
[45:57] | just a reminder of the boot on their throats. | 则时刻让他们想到压迫他们的种族 |
[46:00] | They thought that if they could pass you off, | 他们觉得要是能把你送走 |
[46:03] | you’d have a chance at a better life. | 你就有机会过上更好的生活 |
[46:09] | Didn’t anyone at the boys’ home know you’d been shorn? | 男孩之家没有其他人知道你被剪了翅膀吗 |
[46:13] | The headmaster knew. | 校长知道 |
[46:17] | Maybe he was paid for his silence. | 也许有人花钱让他保持沉默 |
[46:19] | Maybe he just took pity on me. | 也许他只是可怜我 |
[46:21] | He kept your secret, though? | 可他还是为你保密了 |
[46:23] | He did. | 确实 |
[46:26] | He taught me to hide it. | 他教我如何隐藏 |
[46:29] | Told me to steer clear of doctors, no matter what. | 告诉我无论如何都不能去看医生 |
[46:33] | If anyone knew I had one drop of fae blood in me, | 要是有谁知道我身体里流着精灵的血 |
[46:35] | I’d have been on the street. | 我就只能流落街头了 |
[46:38] | Certainly never would have been able to join the Army. | 当然也绝不可能参军 |
[46:40] | So you never told anyone? | 所以你谁也没告诉过吗 |
[46:42] | No. Not in the Burgue. | 没 博格没人知道 |
[46:47] | But then it never felt so much like home. | 不过那里从来都没有家的感觉 |
[46:51] | Not like this. | 跟这里不同 |
[46:55] | Not like you. | 跟你不同 |
[47:01] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[47:02] | Oh. Down the coast to Mag Mor. | 去海边的麦格摩尔 |
[47:04] | It’s the biggest shithole in Tirnanoc. | 那里是特南诺克最破的地方 |
[47:06] | There’s nothing much to fight over, | 没什么好争好抢的 |
[47:07] | so maybe we’ll be safe there. | 所以我们在那儿或许会安全 |
[47:10] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[47:13] | You could come with us. | 你可以跟我们一起来 |
[47:16] | Good-bye, Tourmaline. | 再见 托玛琳 |
[47:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[47:24] | We will see each other again. | 我们会再见面的 |
[47:27] | I don’t know how or where, but… we will. | 我不知道会在何时何地 但一定会的 |
[47:49] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[47:56] | Do you know what, it doesn’t matter. | 你知道吗 这并不重要 |
[47:59] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[48:02] | And it’s gonna get her killed. | 这会害死她 |
[48:05] | I’ve seen what’s coming, | 我预见到了灾难的到来 |
[48:08] | and your two legs can’t outrun it. | 你们凡人之躯是敌不过命运的 |
[48:11] | The Burgue is losing the war. | 博格国会输掉这场战争 |
[48:13] | This will all be Pact territory soon. | 这里很快就会成为联军的占领地 |
[48:16] | And she will stay by your side, even when you beg her | 她会一直陪在你身边 即使你求她 |
[48:18] | to fly away and save herself because… | 飞走 拯救自己 因为 |
[48:23] | because that’s who she is. | 因为她就是这样的人 |
[48:26] | She’ll die for you. | 她会为你去死 |
[48:29] | If you love her, | 如果你爱她 |
[48:31] | you won’t give her the choice to. | 就不要给她这个机会 |
[49:15] | The Pact has taken the capital. | 联军已经占领了都城 |
[49:17] | Whole bloody front’s collapsed. | 整个前线已经崩溃 |
[49:19] | We’re evacuating. | 我们要撤离 |
[49:21] | To where? | 撤去哪里 |
[49:22] | Home, Sergeant. | 回家 中士 |
[49:24] | We’re to rendezvous with the fleet at Port Moradoon. | 我们会和舰队在莫拉多恩港会师 |
[49:28] | How long have we got? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[49:29] | They’ll be here by morning. | 他们早晨就会攻到这里 |
[49:33] | Philo! | 菲勒 |
[49:58] | Vignette. | 温妮雅特 |
[50:02] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[50:03] | Go seal the library. | 把图书馆封起来 |
[50:06] | Yes, Mima. | 是 米玛 |
[50:21] | You should go with them. | 你应该跟他们一起走 |
[50:22] | – You should leave now. – Without you? No. | -你现在就得走 -没有你我不走 |
[50:24] | Get yourself to Port Moradoon, I’ll evacuate with my men, | 你去莫拉多恩港 我和军队一起撤离 |
[50:27] | – we’ll meet there. – Unless we don’t. | -我们在那里见 -那可不一定 |
[50:29] | Unless the Pact catches up with your troops | 若是联军追上了你们 |
[50:30] | and I never see you again. | 我就再也见不到你了 |
[50:33] | Vignette, listen to me. | 温妮雅特 听我说 |
[50:34] | – We go together, Philo. – Where? | -我们要一起走 菲勒 -去哪 |
[50:36] | It doesn’t matter where, as long as we have each other. | 只要我们在一起去哪里不重要 |
[50:40] | A Burguish soldier won’t last long in Pact-occupied territory. | 博格士兵在联军占领地是活不了多久的 |
[50:43] | Then we go east, over the mountains, | 那我们就往东走 越过山脉 |
[50:44] | across the Gulf to Ignota. | 穿过海湾去伊格诺塔 |
[50:51] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[50:55] | We go together. | 我们一起走 |
[51:09] | I’m going to seal the library. | 我要去封上图书馆 |
[51:14] | Meet me in the Garden of Stones. | 和我在岩石园会合 |
[51:17] | I’ll see you there. | 我们在那里见 |
[51:23] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[51:53] | Pact airships! Pact airships! | 联军飞船 联军飞船 |
[51:57] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[52:49] | Don’t let the cipher logs fall into enemy hands! | 不要让密文日志落到敌人手里 |
[53:18] | Let ’em go. | 投弹 |
[54:07] | Mima Roosan. | 米玛·罗森 |
[54:10] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[54:39] | Hup! Hup! Give over! | 驾 驾 撤退 |
[54:43] | Philo! | 菲勒 |
[54:45] | Your men are halfway down the hill. | 你的队伍已经下到半山腰了 |
[54:47] | Come on! It’s time to ride. | 快来 该走了 |
[56:26] | I’ll tell him I don’t know where you are. | 我会告诉他我不知道你在哪 |
[56:27] | No. I’ll talk to him. | 不 我去跟他谈 |
[56:38] | What are you doing here, Philo? | 你在这做什么 菲勒 |
[56:39] | The flag you took was… | 你拿走的旗子是 |
[56:40] | We both know you don’t give a shit about that flag. | 我们都知道你根本不在乎那旗子 |
[56:41] | – You threatened to tell them. – I was angry. | -你威胁要告诉他们 -我那时很生气 |
[56:43] | – You know I wouldn’t. – Do I? | -你知道我不会的 -是吗 |
[56:45] | You should. We were close once. | 你应该相信我 我们曾经很亲密 |
[56:47] | Or was any of that even real to you? | 那对你来说都不是真的吗 |
[56:48] | How can you even ask me that? | 你怎么能问我这种话 |
[56:49] | Because you left me, Philo! | 因为你丢下了我 菲勒 |
[56:52] | You left and had Mima Roosan tell me you’d died. | 你抛下我还让米玛·罗森告诉你我死了 |
[56:54] | You think that was easy? | 你认为那很容易吗 |
[56:55] | It nearly ripped my bloody heart out. | 这么做让我心如刀绞 |
[56:57] | Then why? | 那为什么 |
[56:58] | I didn’t want you to die for me. | 我不想让你为我去死 |
[57:00] | You think I haven’t spent the last seven years wishing I had? | 你以为我过去七年没有每天都巴不得自己死了吗 |
[57:04] | I was a liability to you. I was your weakness. | 我是你的累赘 你的弱点 |
[57:06] | You were my hope, Philo. | 你曾是我的希望 菲勒 |
[57:09] | And you survived. | 但你活下来了 |
[57:10] | We would’ve done more than survive. | 我们本来可以拥有更多 不只是活着 |
[57:12] | We would’ve had a reason to. | 我们原本有理由去这么做的 |
[57:15] | We would’ve worked it out. | 我们本来能成功的 |
[57:16] | It could never have worked. I’m a broken thing. | 本来就不会成功的 我是个残破的人 |
[57:19] | Not to me. | 对我来说不是 |
[57:21] | I accepted you. | 我接纳了你 |
[57:23] | All of you. | 你的所有 |
[57:24] | Can this world say the same? | 这个世界也这样认为吗 |
[57:27] | Have you told anyone the secrets that you told me? | 你有告诉过别人你对我说过的秘密吗 |
[57:37] | Oh, gods, Philo. | 天哪 菲勒 |
[57:40] | You’re so lost. | 你已经迷失了 |
[57:42] | I will say a prayer for you tonight | 我今晚会为你祈祷 |
[57:44] | that you find where you belong, but I know now | 希望你能找到你的归属 但我现在明白了 |
[57:47] | – that it’s not with me. – Vignette. | -你的归属不是我 -温妮雅特 |