英文名称:Baahubali:The Beginning
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:31] | Golden dreams and great heartache, | 金色的梦想 深切的伤痛 |
[03:45] | churn in the depth of the soul of this river…called life. | 在生命之河的灵魂里交织 |
[03:57] | When great mountains lay in its path, | 巍峨高山 横亘其中 |
[04:03] | 摩喜施末底 王国 | |
[04:08] | it cuts deep gorges through the rock…to keep flowing!… | 它切断山岩 冲出峡谷 滚滚向前 |
[04:21] | This unstoppable, inexhaustible river called life… | 这条奔流不息 无穷无尽的河流唤作生命 |
[04:39] | it is called the river of life. | 被称为生命之河 |
[07:36] | Lord Shiva! | 湿婆神啊 |
[07:41] | For all the sins I have committed, | 我承认我所有的罪恶 |
[07:43] | if death is the only redemption, then take my life!… | 如果死亡是唯一救赎 那就取我性命吧 |
[07:45] | But this boy should live… | 但是这个男孩要活下去 |
[07:50] | He should live for his mother who is waiting for him… | 他要活下去 为了等待他的母亲 |
[07:54] | he should live to ascend the throne Mahishmati… | 他要活下去 为了登基摩喜施末底的王位 |
[07:58] | Mahendra Baahubali should live! | 马亨德拉·巴霍巴利 应该活下去 |
[08:34] | Dear me! | 天呀 |
[08:41] | Hey! What are you waiting for? Hurry! | 喂 还愣着干嘛 赶快救人 |
[08:46] | Hey! Be careful! | 喂 小心 |
[09:12] | – What happened? – I am not sure, master. | – 怎么回事 – 我不知道 头领 |
[09:15] | With all the jewelry on her, | 从她身上的珠宝看 |
[09:16] | she must have been a queen or something. | 她可能是个王后 |
[09:18] | She died with her hand pointing up! | 她死的时候 手指一直朝上指着 |
[09:24] | Master! | 头领 |
[09:28] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:29] | They must have come here to kill her. | 他们一定是来这里追杀她的 |
[09:31] | Looks like she got the better of them. | 但是看起来 她运气更好 |
[09:36] | Master! | 头领 |
[09:41] | Oh my God! A cave! | 天啊 一个山洞 |
[09:43] | We never knew this existed! | 我们从来不知道这里还有个山洞 |
[09:47] | Looks like it goes all the way to the top of the mountain! | 看起来 通过这个山洞可以直达山顶 |
[09:50] | If the lady was holding the baby up, pointing to the top, | 那位女人把孩子举起 指向山顶 |
[09:53] | Maybe she wanted us to take it back there! | 或许她是想让我们把他送回那里 |
[09:55] | You are out of your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[09:57] | They sent soldiers to kill an infant! | 他们派出士兵追杀一个婴儿 |
[09:59] | What dangers do you think await him… | 如果你把他送回去 |
[10:01] | – if you send him back there! – But, Sanga… | – 将极其危险 – 但是 桑格 |
[10:04] | This is my baby. | 这是我的孩子 |
[10:06] | I have no children… | 我没有孩子… |
[10:08] | and the river Goddess has given this boy to me. | 河神把孩子赐予我 |
[10:10] | If anyone of you object, I will trample upon your necks. | 你们谁要是反对 我会踏断他的脖颈 |
[10:15] | What are you waiting for? Close the cave. | 还愣在那干什么 把山洞堵上 |
[10:29] | Shiva! | 施瓦 |
[10:34] | Shiva! | 施瓦 |
[10:36] | What are you doing here, my dear? | 你在这里干什么 我的宝贝 |
[10:38] | What is up there, mother? | 那上面有什么 妈妈 |
[10:48] | There are ghosts and demons up there! | 那上面有幽灵和魔鬼 |
[10:50] | They prey on and eat little kids! | 它们专门吃小孩子 |
[10:52] | But I want to go up there, mother! | 但是我想爬上去那里 妈妈 |
[10:54] | Don’t ever say you want to go up there! Let us go. | 想也别想 我们回家 |
[11:16] | How many times have I told you not to climb up there? | 我告诉过你多少次了 不许爬那瀑布 |
[11:19] | Why do you keep doing it? | 为什么你还是要去爬 |
[11:21] | You are my darling, right? You won’t do it again, right? | 你是我的命根子 再别爬了 好吗 |
[12:16] | Looks like he will make it this time. | 看样子 他这次要成功了 |
[12:17] | No way! Look at the water mountain! | 不可能 看那瀑布 |
[12:20] | It goes way up into the clouds… | 一直延伸到云雾深处 |
[12:21] | …And how many times has he fallen from that hundred feet? | 再说 他从那百尺高的地方滑落下来多少次了 |
[12:22] | He always slips and falls after the first hundred feet. | 他总是在百尺高之后就会跌落 |
[12:23] | Yeah, he slipped and fell at least a hundred times. | 是的 他至少跌落一百次了 |
[12:25] | Watch! He is going to come sliding down again. | 等着瞧 他又要跌落了 |
[13:03] | Shiva! | 施瓦 |
[13:05] | Your mother is up to something there! | 看你母亲在干什么 |
[13:09] | Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva! | 湿婆神 湿婆神 湿婆神 湿婆神 |
[13:17] | That is fifteen! | 十五次 |
[13:18] | Pour another 101 times and your prayers will be answered! | 再浸洗101次 你的祈祷就会实现 |
[13:23] | Sage, if I do this, will my son listen to me? | 大师 如果我做到了 我的儿子会听我的吗 |
[13:27] | Will he stop trying to climb up that mountain? | 他会停下来不去爬那高山吗 |
[13:29] | Of course! This is a powerful ritual! | 当然 这是一种灵验的仪式 |
[13:32] | Pour this water over Shiva, with all your heart, | 虔诚地取水浸洗林伽 |
[13:35] | and He will guide your son onto the right path. | 湿婆神就会指导你的孩子找到正确的道路 |
[13:39] | – Alright! 0! Sage. – Hail Shiva! | – 好吧 大师 – 万能的湿婆神 |
[13:41] | Mother, you are not getting younger, are you? | 妈妈 你不再年轻了 |
[13:45] | It won’t help you if you run around so much! | 这样来回跑对你毫无益处 |
[13:47] | – Out of my way! – Mother, please listen to me! | – 让开 – 妈妈 请听我的 |
[13:50] | Why should I? Do you ever listen to me? | 为什么要听你的 你听过我的话吗 |
[13:53] | Father, can you please tell her to stop? | 爸爸 拜托你让妈妈停下来吧 |
[13:55] | – Sanga? – What? | – 桑格 – 什么? |
[13:57] | – Where are the flowers? – Father! Father! | – 花在哪儿呢 – 爸爸 爸爸 |
[14:00] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[14:01] | Alright! Let me do it on your behalf. Okay? | 好吧 那让我来替你 可以吧? |
[14:03] | No way! Lord Shiva won’t accept it. | 不行 湿婆神不允许那样 |
[14:07] | The one who took the oath will have to pour the water! | 谁许的愿望 谁就必须自己完成浸洗 |
[14:10] | – Sire, carry on with what you are doing. – Hail Lord Shiva! | – 大师 管好你自己的事吧 -万能的湿婆神 |
[14:14] | – Mother. – What is it now? | – 妈妈 – 你现在又想干什么 |
[14:16] | How about I carry you… | 我抱着你… |
[14:18] | and you can pour the water over Lord Shiva? Fine? | 去取水浸洗湿婆神怎么样? |
[14:20] | No way! Lord Shiva won’t accept it. | 不行 湿婆神不允许这样 |
[14:23] | The one who took the oath will have to pour the water | 谁许的愿望 谁就必须自己完成浸洗 |
[14:25] | and she has to walk up to pour the water! | 并且 她必须步行去取水 |
[14:29] | Sage, are you and your Shiva planning to kill my mother? | 大师 你和你的湿婆神是打算害死我妈妈吗 |
[14:33] | How should I know what the Lord has in store? | 我怎么知道湿婆神的打算 |
[14:44] | Lord Shiva! | 湿婆神啊 |
[14:47] | Sang, | 桑格 |
[14:48] | See what your lad is up to now! | 快去看你儿子在干什么 |
[14:51] | What is it this time? | 他又干了什么呢 |
[14:58] | Shiva, stop! | 施瓦 住手 |
[15:01] | You will go to hell for this blasphemy! Shiva, stop! | 亵渎神明是要下地狱的 施瓦 住手 |
[15:12] | Shiva. | 施瓦 |
[15:30] | Shiva, wait… | 施瓦 不要 |
[15:34] | The celestial river agitatedly moving through His matted hair | 天河之水划过他卷曲头发 |
[15:39] | which makes His head shine with those soft waves. | 他头顶伴着柔波 光环散发 |
[15:48] | And His forehead shining like a brilliant fire | 他的前额 耀如火花 |
[15:53] | and the crescent of moon which is an ornament to His head | 他的头顶 点缀新月光华 |
[15:56] | makes my mind love Him each and every moment. | 让我们无时无刻不爱戴他 |
[16:04] | Who is he and where he comes from? | 他是谁 来自哪里 |
[16:09] | He brought with him eternal light spreading everywhere. | 他带着永恒光明 向四方播撒 |
[16:13] | His strong arms can turn the tide of history. | 他强壮的臂膀 可以改变历史河轮 |
[16:18] | River Bhagirathi, Lord Shiva head towards you. | 巴吉拉蒂河 湿婆神走向你 |
[16:22] | Look at this great irony. | 看这个巨大的似铁林伽 |
[16:55] | The consort of the sportive daughter of the mountain | 嬉戏的山女的伴侣啊 |
[16:59] | whose mind rejoices at Her side long glances. | 谁的心思常驻于她 |
[17:07] | With the stream of merciful look which removes hardships | 带着慈悲面孔的光彩 洗去铅华 |
[17:12] | Makes my mind take pleasure in Him | 让我钟爱于他 |
[17:14] | who wears the directions as apparel. | 他以天地为衣 |
[17:19] | With the lustrous gem | 闪着光泽珠华 |
[17:21] | on the serpent’s hood in His matted locks. | 蛇形头巾束起卷曲长发 |
[17:24] | He, who is with His bride whose face is decorated | 盛装新娘相伴于他 |
[17:26] | by the melting of red saffron vermillion. | 额头点染血色朱砂 |
[17:34] | And who wears on His shoulder the hide of the elephant | 他肩头披盖象皮为甲 |
[17:36] | which was blind with ferociousness. | 凶猛好杀的个性 |
[17:39] | Makes my mind happy and contented in Him | 让我欢欣 为他钟情 |
[17:41] | who is the leader of demons. | 他有王者之风采 |
[18:04] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[18:06] | Not just a thousand showers for your Lord, | 你的神现在不止一千次淋浴了 |
[18:08] | He will bathe all the time now. Are you happy now? | 他会一直淋浴 你开心了吧 |
[18:14] | Yes… | 是的 |
[19:13] | Sage, it played out just like you predicted! | 大师 恰如你所预示的 |
[19:17] | My son hasn’t looked up at that waterfall since. | 自那之后 我的儿子已经不再向往那瀑布了 |
[19:21] | Do you ever underestimate Lord Shiva’s power? | 你还怀疑过湿婆神的能力吗 |
[19:25] | But now he sits staring at the wooden mask | 但是 他现在又整天盯着木质面具 |
[19:28] | that fell on the Shivalingam from above. | 就是那个从上面冲到湿婆林伽的那个面具 |
[19:32] | Now what is with that? | 这你又预示着什么 |
[19:35] | Lord Shiva works in mysterious ways. | 湿婆神自有玄妙 |
[19:39] | Only He would know. | 只有神自己知道 |
[19:40] | A small doubt. | 我还有一个小疑问 |
[19:41] | Since my son was the one who made sure | 既然我的儿子让林伽 |
[19:43] | the idol is bathed all the time. | 一直淋浴 |
[19:45] | Will his wish of climbing up the mountain come true | 那是他爬上山的愿望会实现 |
[19:48] | or will Sanga’s wish of him always | 还是桑格的愿望 |
[19:49] | staying down here come true? | 让他一直待在这里会实现? |
[19:50] | To hell with your doubts. My son did what he did for me! | 带上你的疑问去死吧 我的儿子是为我那么做的 |
[19:54] | My wish will be fulfilled. Isn’t that right? | 当然是我的愿望会实现 难道不是吗 |
[19:58] | Lord Shiva does whatever He thinks. Hail Lord Shiva! | 湿婆神自有安排 万能的湿婆神 |
[20:03] | Hail Lord Shiva! | 万能的湿婆神 |
[20:06] | What did he say? | 他什么意思 |
[20:13] | Shiva! | 施瓦 |
[20:15] | How long are you going to sit holding that wooden mask? | 你要拿着那面具研究多久啊 |
[20:17] | There is somebody up there. | 瀑布上面一定有人 |
[20:19] | Maybe there is, but your mother is calling out to you. | 或许那里有 但是你妈妈叫你了 |
[20:22] | – Let us go home. – Go ahead. I will come later. | – 我们回家吧 – 你们先回 我一会就来 |
[20:25] | Let us go, boys. | 我们走 伙伴们 |
[20:29] | Who are you? Why did you come to me? | 你是谁?为什么到我这来? |
[21:43] | My heart is lost. | 我心已迷失了 |
[21:49] | Like a drop in the waves. | 如波浪中一滴水 |
[21:55] | I am the one whose eyes shine amidst the stars | 我的眼眸在群星中闪耀 |
[22:02] | I am the one who sings amidst the waterfalls | 我的歌声在瀑布间环绕 |
[22:05] | My voice echoes through streams, listen to me! | 我的声音穿越激流寻你 |
[22:11] | The persevering one, your bravery will take you forward. | 不屈不饶的人 你的勇气会带你前行 |
[22:17] | You leap higher and higher, firm and stable and determined. | 意念坚定 脚步坚实 你会越跳越高 |
[22:23] | The persevering one, your bravery will take you forward. | 不屈不饶的人 你的勇气会带你前行 |
[22:30] | You leap higher and higher, firm and stable and determined. | 意念坚定 脚步坚实 你会越跳越高 |
[23:06] | I breathe for you… | 我为你呼吸 |
[23:10] | and only you | 只为你 |
[23:13] | Come and let us live together. | 让我们生活在一起 |
[23:19] | Let me tell you something, my love. | 我的爱人 让我向你倾诉 |
[23:26] | I chose you as my soul mate. | 我择你 做我灵魂伴侣 |
[23:32] | Whether I stumble and fall, with haste I will come. | 无论失足还是跌倒 我都会急速前行 |
[23:38] | I am but a sudden gust of wind. I stop for no one. | 我就像一阵风 永不歇息 |
[23:43] | I will break free of every mountain in no time. | 我会翻越每一座山 |
[23:51] | He is strong and without an equal adversary who can fight. | 他的强壮 无人与之匹敌 |
[23:57] | His anger will cause new fears in his foes. | 他的愤怒 让敌人催生恐惧 |
[24:03] | He is strong and without an equal adversary who can fight. | 他的强壮 无人与之匹敌 |
[24:09] | His anger will cause new fears in his foes. | 他的愤怒 让敌人催生恐惧 |
[24:56] | You come out of blue with a gift of love. | 你从天而降 带着爱的赠礼 |
[25:09] | Drop a word and I swear | 我发誓 |
[25:16] | I will give up my life for you. | 我可以放弃生命 为了你 |
[25:22] | Scaling peak impossible, his blood flows like a rivulet. | 穿越不可能的山峰 血液奔流如溪 |
[25:29] | His sturdy body, a weapon. Hail this hero of the world. | 健壮体魄 是盖世英雄的武器 |
[25:35] | Destructive in the air and sky can win with his roar of war. | 他会赢得胜利 怒吼冲破天际 |
[25:41] | A ferocious warrior will become soft-hearted afterwards. | 铁血的战士也会闻之色变 |
[25:47] | Killer of fear. Ocean of wealth. | 恐惧之敌 财富之靡 |
[25:50] | Arduous struggle over, healing calm sets over him. | 不历风雨 怎见云霓 |
[25:54] | Killer of fear. Ocean of wealth. | 恐惧之敌 财富之靡 |
[25:57] | Arduous struggle over, healing calm sets over him. | 不历风雨 怎见云霓 |
[26:00] | Killer of fear. Ocean of wealth. | 恐惧之敌 财富之靡 |
[26:03] | Arduous struggle over, healing calm sets over him. | 不历风雨 怎见云霓 |
[26:05] | The persevering one, your bravery will take you forward. | 不屈不挠的人 你的勇气会带你前行 |
[26:12] | You leap higher and higher, firm and stable and determined. | 意念坚定 脚步坚实 你会越跳越高 |
[26:18] | The persevering one, your bravery will take you forward. | 不屈不挠的人 你的勇气会带你前行 |
[26:24] | You leap higher and higher, firm and stable and determined. | 意念坚定 脚步坚实 你会越跳越高 |
[26:30] | The persevering one… | 不屈不挠 |
[26:32] | Hey, warrior. Come closer! | 啊 勇士 靠近我 |
[26:38] | Hey, handsome. You are mine. | 啊 俊男 你属于我 |
[27:47] | Hey! | 喂 |
[27:51] | Hey! Stop! | 喂 站住 |
[27:58] | Stop! | 站住 |
[28:13] | Over there! | 去那边 |
[28:35] | Kasi! | 卡丝 |
[28:58] | It is a trap. Kill them! | 这是陷阱 杀了他们 |
[29:18] | Dear God! | 亲爱的神啊 |
[29:39] | How come you got this? | 你怎么得到这的 |
[29:41] | One of your men, sneaked into our kingdom. | 你们中的一个人 潜入到我们王国 |
[29:44] | He tried to rescue Devasena. We killed him. | 他打算营救提摩西娜 我们杀了他 |
[29:48] | It was tied to his wrist. I took it from him. | 它就反绑在他手腕 我从他那里拿到的 |
[29:51] | I don’t know anything else. | 其他的我不知道了 |
[29:54] | Let me go! Let me… | 放过我 放了 |
[30:04] | Bury the dead and leave no traces. | 烧掉尸体 不要留下任何蛛丝马迹 |
[30:45] | Dilip too has attained martyrdom, chief! | 狄利普也遇难了 首领 |
[31:04] | Don’t let the drop of tear breach your eyelids. | 不要让你的眼泪迷蒙双眼 |
[31:07] | That monster from the palace has imprisoned our princess | 那宫殿里的畜生囚禁了我们的公主 |
[31:12] | and has her shackled right in the town square. | 把她锁在城中广场上 |
[31:23] | Our Queen Devasena being treated like cattle in a fair. | 我们的王妃像动物一样被虐待 展示 |
[31:33] | Our pride and honour is injured and we suffer in silence. | 我们的荣耀被羞辱 我们却只能默默承受 |
[31:37] | It is not time to shed tears. | 现在 不是流泪的时候 |
[31:41] | It is time to breathe fire. | 是愤怒的时候 |
[31:46] | Have you forgotten your solemn oath? | 你们忘了你们的庄严誓言吗 |
[31:48] | We will remember it till our last breath. | 我们会牢记到死 |
[31:51] | To meet our goal | 为了实现我们的目标 |
[31:52] | – we will clash with thunder… – We won’t lose courage. | – 我们将以迅雷之势冲击 – 我们绝不会丧失勇气 |
[31:54] | – Come hell or high water… – We will be brave! | – 无论遇到什么困难 – 我们都勇往直前 |
[31:57] | – Or death that splits us in pieces… – We won’t budge! | – 即使死亡 被五马分尸 – 我们也绝不屈服 |
[31:59] | We shall rescue Devasena! | 誓将救出提摩西娜 |
[32:05] | If we are to achieve our goal… | 要想实现我们的目标 |
[32:20] | Attachments become our weakness… | 内心柔弱会成为我们的缺点 |
[32:24] | and there is no place for joy or celebrations. | 我们不需要欢庆 |
[32:26] | Our body is for our lost Motherland, Kuntala Kingdom… | 我们的身体属于我们失去的母土 孔塔拉王国 |
[32:29] | and soul exists only to free Devasena. | 灵魂是为拯救提摩西娜而存在 |
[32:39] | My leader… | 首领 |
[32:41] | I heard many good things about a warrior… | 我听说过一个勇士的许多善行 |
[32:43] | called Kattappa of Mahishmati. | 摩喜施末底的卡他帕 |
[32:45] | I heard he is a good man. Couldn’t we ask him to help? | 我听说他是一个好人 我们不能求助于他吗 |
[32:49] | Karikala Kattappa Nadaar. | 卡里 卡拉 卡他帕 纳达尔 |
[32:52] | He is indeed a good man. | 他确实是一个好人 |
[32:54] | He can help us if he wants to. | 如果他想帮 他当然可以助我们一臂之力 |
[32:59] | But he won’t… | 但是他不会 |
[33:02] | Kattappa is a slave the throne of Mahishmati. | 卡他帕是摩喜施末底君主的一个奴隶 |
[33:15] | Kattappa. | 卡他帕 |
[33:18] | A sword trader, Sheik Aslam Khan from Kabul is here to see you. | 一个剑商 从喀布尔来的谢赫 艾斯拉姆可汗 想要见你 |
[33:33] | The ore is extracted from the depths of Baghdad mines. | 矿石是从巴格达矿山的深处提取的 |
[33:37] | Purified in the furnaces of the Golan mountains. | 然后在戈兰高地熔炉里净化 |
[33:40] | Crafted by the best blacksmiths in Persia. | 由波斯最好的工匠精心铸造 |
[33:46] | With this in hand… | 拿在手里 |
[33:48] | even a child can slice through ten banyan trees. | 就算是个孩子 也可以砍断十棵菩提树 |
[33:55] | I call this the Sikander. | 我给它起名西坎德 |
[33:59] | The Pride of Swords. | 剑中之王 |
[34:07] | A wonderful sword. | 果然是把宝剑 |
[34:09] | But forgive me, Aslam, this cannot match our speed. | 但是原谅我 艾斯拉姆 但是这比不上我们的速度 |
[34:15] | How insulting! | 你真无礼 |
[34:19] | Spoken words and spilled blood can never be taken back. | 说过的话和流过的血 永远无法收回 |
[34:25] | Duel with my sword and prove the worth of your words. | 那就用我的宝剑和你决斗 验证下你说的价值 |
[34:59] | Does that prove my point, Kattappa? | 可以证明我说的了吧 卡他帕 |
[35:24] | I have traveled across the world | 我环游诸国 |
[35:26] | China, Persia, Mongolia, Greece. | 中国 波斯 蒙古 希腊 |
[35:29] | But never seen a warrior like you. | 从来没有见过一个像你一样的勇士 |
[35:31] | It will be an honour to break bread with you. | 与你共用食餐是我的荣辛 |
[35:35] | – Please come, Kattappa. – Please forgive me, Aslam. | – 请过来 卡他帕 – 原谅我 艾斯拉姆 |
[35:38] | Slaves here do not dine with royal guests. | 在这里 奴隶不能和高贵的客人一同进餐 |
[35:42] | Slave? | 奴隶? |
[35:45] | You are the head of the armoury, how can you be a slave? | 你是军械库首领 怎么会是个奴隶 |
[35:49] | Yes, Aslam. A slave like you have never seen before. | 是的 艾斯拉姆 一个您从来没有见识过的奴隶 |
[35:52] | He forges the weapons for war. | 他为战争打造兵器 |
[35:55] | During war, he must protect the king with his own life. | 战时 他必须用自己的生命保护国王 |
[35:58] | After the war, he should still lay by his feet. | 战后 他仍然是个奴隶 |
[36:03] | Tell me, what will it cost to buy your freedom? | 告诉我 多少钱可以买到你的自由 |
[36:09] | I will pay 10, even 100 times that to buy your freedom. | 我可以出10倍甚至百倍的价钱赎回你的自由 |
[36:14] | You cannot put a price on this slave, Aslam. | 你不能为我这个奴隶定价 艾斯拉姆 |
[36:16] | My ancestors pledged that everyone born in our clan… | 我的祖先曾立下誓言 我们宗族的每一个人 |
[36:20] | will serve the throne of Mahishmati for life. | 都要用生命保卫摩喜施末底的王权 |
[36:25] | For a pledge that a long forgotten ancestor made | 为了一个早已被遗忘的祖先的誓言 |
[36:29] | you still… | 你依旧 |
[36:29] | People who made the pledge might be dead | 立下誓言的祖先已经不在了 |
[36:31] | but their word still lives on, Aslam. | 但是他们的誓言仍在 艾斯拉姆 |
[36:35] | For this life, these bonds will stay tied to this land. | 我的一生都会将与这片土地连在一起 |
[36:40] | If loyalty has a face, it is you, Kattappa. | 如果说忠诚的化身 那就是你 卡他帕 |
[36:47] | If you ever need anything… | 如果你有什么需要 |
[36:49] | please don’t ever forget that you have a life-long friend. | 请不要忘记 你有一个终生之朋友 |
[37:17] | – Vaishali. – Hmm. | – 凡莎莉 – 嗯 |
[37:20] | – Where are you going? – I will be right back. | – 你要去哪 – 我很快就回来 |
[39:09] | We have a golden opportunity | 我们有一个天赐良机 |
[39:11] | to fulfill the oath we have taken. | 实现我们的誓言 |
[39:13] | They are celebrating Bhallaladeva’s birthday | 他们要为巴哈拉拉德瓦庆祝生日 |
[39:16] | on the next new moon. | 在下一个新月之时 |
[39:18] | The entire kingdom will be busy with the celebrations. | 整个王国都将忙于庆祝 |
[39:23] | The opportunity to free Queen Devasena… | 这是解救提摩西娜的机会 |
[39:25] | – Give me the opportunity, sir! – Chief, let me go! | – 把机会交给我吧 首领 – 首领 让我去吧 |
[39:30] | I offer it to Avanthika, this time. | 我把这次的机会交给埃温缇卡 |
[39:36] | Avanthika! | 埃温缇卡 |
[39:49] | What is this, Avanthika? | 这是什么 埃温缇卡 |
[39:54] | Where did this come from? | 这是从哪儿来的 |
[39:57] | You focused on your beauty more than your oath! | 你更关注你的容貌更胜于誓言 |
[40:02] | You cannot put your life at stake since you love yourself so much. | 你如此自恋 定不能将生死置之度外 |
[40:07] | You are not worthy of this honour. Leave us. | 你不配这份荣耀 你走吧 |
[40:21] | These tears are not a reflection of my cowardice | 眼泪不是因为我懦弱 |
[40:25] | nor do they come from pain. | 也不是因为伤痛 |
[40:30] | They are a testament to my boiling blood. | 它们是我沸腾血液的证明 |
[40:36] | If you can feel their intensity | 如果你感受到它的强烈 |
[40:41] | then let me go. | 那就让我去 |
[40:52] | You have to leave in two days. So get ready. | 你必须在两天内出发 做好准备 |
[40:55] | Be careful and get the job done, Avanthika. | 务必小心 完成任务 埃温缇卡 |
[40:57] | If you get caught because of your own neglect… | 一旦你不小心被捕 |
[41:00] | Bhallaladeva will torture you mercilessly before he kills you. | 巴哈拉拉德瓦在杀你之前 会残忍地折磨你 |
[41:32] | Our Mahishmati Kingdom shall remain unconquerable. | 我们的摩喜施末底王国是不可战胜的 |
[41:41] | As long as the sun, moon and stars are shining there. | 与日月星辰同辉 |
[42:02] | Felicity and glory reigns supreme here. | 幸福与荣耀主宰此地 |
[42:12] | A flourished kingdom, happy subjects | 繁荣的王国 处处是快乐 |
[42:16] | and the home of peace. | 这是和平的家园 |
[42:31] | May the glory of Mahishmathi soar sky high. | 愿摩喜施末底的荣耀响彻天际 |
[42:40] | Our flag with the emblem of the rising sun | 国旗绘制出东升的太阳 |
[42:44] | our golden throne flanked by to stallions. | 我们的黄金王座是健壮的战士 |
[43:16] | Your Majesty, it is just been two days since | 陛下 才只有两天 |
[43:18] | we caught that bull in the forests. | 从我们在森林里抓到那头公牛到现在 |
[43:19] | We haven’t broken it yet. It is quite dangerous… | 还没有驯服 真的非常危险 |
[43:23] | Minister! | 首相 |
[43:25] | It would take 10 such bulls to intimidate Bhallaladeva. | 10头公牛才有可能威胁到巴哈拉拉德瓦 |
[43:32] | Please come. | 放手去做吧 |
[44:35] | Stamp it out, Bhalla! | 摔倒它 巴哈啦 |
[44:40] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[44:47] | Kill him, father. | 杀了他 父王 |
[45:00] | Did you see, grandfather? | 看到了吧 爷爷 |
[45:02] | His Majesty overpowered the bull. | 陛下征服了公牛 |
[45:04] | Glory to the king! | 荣耀归于国王 |
[45:06] | That was a great feat… | 真是一个壮举 |
[45:11] | Bravo, Your Majesty! | 好极了 陛下 |
[45:45] | Bhallaladeva! | 巴哈拉拉德瓦 |
[45:50] | Father! | 父王 |
[45:52] | He did it! | 父王他做到了 |
[45:53] | – Have you ever seen a mightier warrior! – No, Prince! | – 你们见过这么强有力的勇士吗- 没有 殿下 |
[46:03] | Your loyalty amuses me, Kattappa. | 你的忠诚真是搞笑 卡他帕 |
[46:10] | I know deep in your heart… | 我知道在你内心深处 |
[46:12] | you nurture this desire to kill me. | 你一直想要杀了我 |
[46:16] | Yet you put your life on the line to save mine. | 但是你却豁出生命救我 |
[46:20] | How do you do it? | 你为什么那么做 |
[46:22] | How do you manage to do this? | 你为什么那么做 |
[46:25] | Alright! You deserve it! Ask for a reward. | 好吧 这是你应得的 要一个奖赏吧 |
[46:30] | Ask for anything! | 随便什么 |
[46:34] | Your Majesty! | 陛下 |
[46:36] | You have been holding Devasena captive for 25 years. | 您已经把提摩西娜囚禁了25年 |
[46:43] | Please release her. | 求您放了她 |
[46:50] | So be it. Since I have given my word. | 如你所愿 君无戏言 |
[46:54] | Go and kill Devasena and release her! | 去杀了提摩西娜然后放了她 |
[47:00] | There is no greater liberation than death! Go and release her! | 死亡是最好的解脱 去给她解脱吧 |
[47:08] | No? | 不要? |
[47:11] | Then let her suffer. | 那就让她继续承受折磨 |
[47:14] | Not just another 25 years, but till she dies. | 直到她死而不仅仅是再过25年 |
[47:52] | Hey old hag! Get up! | 喂 老巫婆 起来 |
[48:04] | Hey! Get up. | 喂 起来 |
[48:44] | Hey Devasena! I hope there is nothing lacking in your torture! | 喂 提摩西娜 应该没有什么折磨你没受过了吧 |
[48:52] | You chose him over me. | 你选择他而不是我 |
[48:57] | So where is he now? | 那他现在在哪 |
[49:01] | Tell me the truth, Devasena. | 说实话 提摩西娜 |
[49:04] | In all these years… | 这些年里 |
[49:06] | have you ever heard anyone even utter his name? | 你听过有人提起过他的名字吗 |
[49:13] | On those long and dark night, amid the desperate silence… | 在那些漫长而黑暗的夜里 在绝望的寂静中 |
[49:18] | and in the clunk of your shackles… | 在铁镣的碰撞声中 |
[49:21] | did you ever hear his name? | 你听到过他的名字吗 |
[49:28] | No. | 没有 |
[49:31] | Mahishmati has forgotten him, Devasena. | 摩喜施末底已经遗忘了他 提摩西娜 |
[49:34] | They neither talk about him anymore… | 他们既不会谈论他 |
[49:37] | and nor do they remember him. | 也不会记得他 |
[49:41] | There are only two people in this kingdom that remember him. | 在这个国家里只有两个人记得他 |
[49:45] | You and I. | 你和我 |
[49:47] | You remember him as you want to see him before you die. | 你记得他 是你想在你死之前见到他 |
[49:52] | And I remember him as I want to kill him again… | 我记得他是因为我想再杀他一次 |
[49:55] | with my bare hands. | 用我的双手杀了他 |
[49:59] | But both our wishes will remain unfulfilled. | 但是我们的愿望都不会实现了 |
[51:20] | Lady Devasena! | 提摩西娜夫人 |
[51:23] | At least, accept it now. | 至少 现在接受吧 |
[51:26] | You just have to say yes… | 你只需要说声好 |
[51:27] | and I will break these shackles and set you free. | 我就会打开铁镣放你走 |
[51:32] | Do you want to be a prisoner for all your life? | 你想一生都做囚徒吗 |
[51:37] | No, Kattappa. | 不 卡他帕 |
[51:39] | My son will come and he will set me free. | 我儿子会来 他会救我的 |
[51:46] | How can your dead child come back for you? | 一个死婴怎么回来救你 |
[51:49] | My son is alive. | 我的儿子还活着 |
[51:52] | He will come looking for me! | 他会来找我的 |
[51:55] | You are suffering in the name of a son… | 你因你儿子之名受苦 |
[51:57] | who is no longer alive, My Lady! | 但是他已经不在了 我的夫人 |
[52:01] | Please get a grip on yourself. | 求你为你自己抓住这个机会 |
[52:03] | I won’t get a chance like this once again. | 我不会再有这样的机会了 |
[52:08] | The guards on the night shift will be here any moment. | 夜班守卫随时会出现在这里 |
[52:11] | Please agree! | 求您了 |
[52:13] | Please accept it. | 请接受吧 |
[52:16] | I am begging you and you keep doing these silly things! | 我在求你 你却一直在做这些无聊的事情 |
[52:32] | Do you think I am picking twigs like a mad woman, Kattappa? | 你认为我就是一个疯女人才捡这些细枝 卡他帕 |
[52:39] | This is a funeral pyre! | 这是葬礼的柴堆 |
[52:46] | This is for a funeral pyre to burn to ashes… | 这是一个葬礼的柴堆 |
[52:50] | the body and the blood of Bhallaladeva. | 将把巴哈拉拉德瓦的血肉烧成灰烬 |
[52:58] | My son will come… | 我儿子会来的 |
[53:00] | he will drag that animal… and place him on this pyre. | 他会牵着那个畜生把他放在这柴堆上 |
[53:03] | My son will make me light the pyre… | 我儿子会让我点着柴堆 |
[53:06] | while Bhalla is still alive. | 在巴哈啦还活着的时候 |
[53:09] | The death cries of Bhallaladeva will reverberate… | 巴哈拉拉德瓦死亡的哭号将会回荡 |
[53:12] | beyond the walls of Mahishmati. | 在摩喜施末底的上空 |
[53:17] | My son will come! | 我儿子会来的 |
[53:32] | What happened, Avanthika? | 怎么了 埃温缇卡 |
[53:34] | Someone right here tattooed my hand last night. | 昨天晚上就是在这里 有人在我手上刺了花纹 |
[53:39] | He will come back once he sees me. | 他只要看到就会回来的 |
[55:28] | Avanthika? What is on your shoulder? | 埃温缇卡 你肩膀是什么 |
[55:41] | – Avanthi… – Go ahead, I will see you later! | – 埃温缇卡 – 你先走 回头见 |
[55:43] | Avanthi, listen! | 埃温缇卡 听我说 |
[56:10] | You saw the painting on your shoulder? Did you like it? | 你看到你肩膀上的彩绘了吗 你喜欢它吗 |
[56:15] | Why that sour face? Can you smile a little? | 为什么总是一副苦脸 能笑一下吗 |
[56:31] | Oh My God! | 噢 神灵保佑 |
[56:32] | Hey! What is with the arrows? | 喂 射冷箭算什么 |
[56:34] | You want to kill this hunk of a man! | 你想杀我这样一个好人吗 |
[56:38] | – Who are you? – That is better. | – 你是谁?-这就对了 |
[56:41] | My name is Shiva. I come from village Ambuli. | 我叫施瓦 来自埃姆布里部落 |
[56:43] | I climbed this huge mountain just for you… | 我攀越这高山就是为找你 |
[56:50] | What a girl! | 这女孩好烈啊 |
[57:16] | See, you should listen. Now you are in a hole. | 你听我说 现在你在陷阱里了 |
[57:24] | Avanthika? | 埃温缇卡 |
[57:34] | – Now tell me who are you? – I am telling the truth. | – 现在告诉我 你究竟是谁?- 我告诉你的都是实话 |
[57:37] | – I climbed up the mountain… – Shut up. | – 我攀越高山 – 住嘴 |
[57:40] | It is possible only for the likes of the great Lord Shiva! | 只有万能的湿婆神才可能翻越这高山 |
[57:42] | That is what I am saying. I am Shiva! | 那正是我想说的 我就是湿婆(施瓦 同拼) |
[57:48] | I will tell you. I will tell you everything. | 我告诉你 我告诉你一切 |
[57:53] | But before that I have to ask you one thing. – What? | – 但是回答之前我要先问你 – 什么 |
[57:57] | Who are you? Who are you? | 你是谁 你是谁 |
[58:09] | You got a sword in your hand. | 你手执利剑 |
[58:10] | Not to mention body armour, anger sparks flying from your eyes. | 身披护甲 满眼怒火 |
[58:14] | I am not asking about this mask of yours! | 我不是好奇你的面具 |
[58:17] | I want to know the one that is hidden beyond it. | 我是想了解的是面具背后的人 |
[58:26] | Shall I tell you? | 让我来告诉你吧 |
[58:30] | You are a woman and I am a man. | 你是女人 我是男人 |
[58:35] | I have come here to love you. | 我是因为爱你追寻而来 |
[59:16] | Now that hurts. | 才意识到 心为你伤 |
[1:01:29] | This is mine. | 这是我的 |
[1:01:32] | I dropped it near the waterfall. | 我在瀑布附近遗失了 |
[1:01:36] | Did you really scale the mountains to reach me? | 你真的攀越高山就是为了找到我? |
[1:01:44] | Just for me? | 只是为找我? |
[1:01:47] | I came all the way just to see the smile behind the mask. | 我来只是为了看这面具背后的笑容 |
[1:01:52] | I still don’t see it. | 可惜 依然没有看到 |
[1:02:18] | Birds chirp and ask you to take me along. | 鸟儿叽喳 携我同行 |
[1:02:23] | Let there be thirst for love and let our love grow, | 爱的渴望 让爱滋生 |
[1:02:31] | Listen to what my heart echoes. | 聆听我内心的声音 |
[1:02:36] | Let the time stand still and while love makes us alive. | 让时光停滞 爱赐新生 |
[1:02:41] | The life I lived all these years has no value | 年华匆逝 虚度生命 |
[1:02:46] | But now I want to live for you. | 如今我要为你而活 |
[1:02:51] | I made a pact with my heart. | 我心已定 |
[1:02:56] | I will be born a hundred times for you. | 百世轮回只为你 |
[1:03:01] | Birds chirp and ask you to take me along. | 鸟儿叽喳 携我同行 |
[1:03:06] | Let there be thirst for love and let our love grow, | 爱的渴望 让爱滋生 |
[1:03:33] | I will write our love saga on the skies. | 爱的传说 镌刻天空 |
[1:03:38] | Let us be together for the rest of our lives. | 携子之手 与子偕老 |
[1:03:43] | Write it with your eyes and make my heart your canvas. | 你眼作彩笔 我心为布绫 |
[1:03:53] | Being in love is so lovely. | 坠入爱河 你侬我侬 |
[1:03:57] | The life I lived all these years has no value | 年华匆逝 虚度生命 |
[1:04:03] | But now I want to live for you. | 自此之后为你而活 |
[1:04:08] | I made a pact with my heart. I will be born a hundred times for you. | 我心已定 百世轮回只为你 |
[1:04:18] | Birds chirp and ask you to take me along. | 鸟声叽喳 携我同行 |
[1:04:23] | I am growing thirsty for love, let there be love. | 爱的渴望 任意滋生 |
[1:04:28] | Listen to what my heart echoes. | 听我内心共鸣 |
[1:04:33] | Let the time stand still and while love makes us alive. | 让时光停滞 爱赐新生 |
[1:05:01] | This is something the world has never seen. | 这可是难得一见的壮举啊 |
[1:05:05] | A hundred foot tall golden statue. | 百尺高的金色雕像 |
[1:05:08] | Even the Gods don’t get this honour. | 即使神也无此殊荣 |
[1:05:12] | Once this is erected, | 一旦立起来 |
[1:05:14] | your son, our King Bhallaladeva’s prestige… | 你的儿子 我们的巴哈拉拉德瓦国王的声名 |
[1:05:17] | will live on forever in the entire world. | 将在全世界亘古传扬 |
[1:05:21] | – Are all the arrangements done? – Yes, Your Majesty! | – 都准备就绪了吗 – 是的 陛下 |
[1:05:24] | There will be celebrations galore. | 庆祝活动会丰富多彩 |
[1:05:27] | The applause and the din will be unprecedented, My Lord! | 热烈程度前所未有 陛下 |
[1:05:55] | Avanthika… | 埃温缇卡 |
[1:06:34] | Frisk her! | 搜身 |
[1:07:11] | Attack! | 上 |
[1:08:13] | Baahubali | 巴霍巴利 |
[1:08:16] | My Lord! Forgive me, My Lord! Please don’t kill me! | 陛下 放过我 陛下 不要杀我 |
[1:08:22] | My Lord! Forgive me, my Lord. | 陛下 放过我 陛下 |
[1:08:33] | Forgive me. | 放过我 |
[1:10:12] | Shiva! | 施瓦 |
[1:11:03] | Please forgive me, Shiva. | 原谅我 施瓦 |
[1:11:07] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么做 |
[1:11:10] | I cannot let go of you nor can I abandon my duty… | 我既离不开你 也不能放弃使命 |
[1:11:14] | You are mine, Avanthika. | 你属于我 埃温缇卡 |
[1:11:16] | Everything that is yours is mine. | 你所有的一切都属于我 |
[1:11:21] | I also share your obligation. | 让我分担你的使命 |
[1:11:33] | I don’t know who Devasena is. | 我不知道提摩西娜是谁 |
[1:11:36] | If your goal is to free her | 但是你的使命是救她 |
[1:11:40] | then I will bring her back! | 我就会把她带回来 |
[1:11:44] | This is my word. | 这是我的承诺 |
[1:11:51] | The pyre is lit and I feel choked. | 柴堆点燃 令我窒息难熬 |
[1:11:55] | Nevertheless there is a yearning in my heart | 然而有一种憧憬在我心 |
[1:12:00] | Will there be sunrise again, ask these shackles of mine? | 阳光是否还能升起 我质问身上的镣铐 |
[1:12:09] | O Kingdom! see who comes your way. | 哦 王国 看是谁向你而来 |
[1:13:14] | Mahishmati, you can breathe now. | 摩喜施末底 你终于能尽情呼吸了 |
[1:13:18] | My son is back. | 我儿子回来了 |
[1:13:21] | Baahubali is back! | 巴霍巴利回来了 |
[1:14:44] | When the king’s statue is erected… | 国王雕像立起来的时候 |
[1:14:45] | everyone must applaud! | 每个人都必须欢呼喝彩 |
[1:14:48] | When the king’s statue is erected | 国王雕像立起来的时候 |
[1:14:49] | everyone must applaud! | 每个人都必须欢呼喝彩 |
[1:15:36] | No worries! | 不要担心 |
[1:15:37] | It is a hundred foot statue. | 毕竟那是百尺高的雕像 |
[1:15:39] | Won’t it take a sacrifice of a hundred heads? | 死百个人也在所不惜 |
[1:16:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:16:57] | Baahubafin | 巴霍巴利 |
[1:16:59] | – Baahubafi? – Baahubali. | – 巴霍巴利?- 巴霍巴利 |
[1:17:03] | – Baahubali! – Baahubali! | – 巴霍巴利 – 巴霍巴利 |
[1:17:05] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[1:17:13] | – Move it! – Baahubali! Baahubali! | – 前进 -巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[1:17:15] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[1:17:25] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[1:17:33] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[1:17:40] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:17:41] | Who was that? | 那是什么人 |
[1:17:47] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[1:17:50] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[1:18:23] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[1:18:25] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[1:19:00] | Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 |
[1:19:04] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[1:19:07] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[1:19:10] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[1:19:51] | – It is been fifteen days since my son left! – Hold this. | 我儿子已离家15天了 |
[1:19:53] | He hasn’t returned yet. | 到现在还没有回来 |
[1:19:55] | I wonder if he is alright. | 我想知道他是否安然无恙 |
[1:19:57] | Our son carried Lord Shiva’s idol all by himself, | 我们的儿子能力举林伽石 |
[1:19:59] | What can happen to him? | 他能出什么事 |
[1:20:00] | If he is alright, why isn’t he back? | 要是没事 他为什么还没回来 |
[1:20:03] | Maybe he found his family. | 也许他找到了他的家人 |
[1:20:05] | He must have realized we are his foster parents. | 他肯定知道了我们是他的养父母 |
[1:20:08] | – Will he never come? Will he not call me mother again? – Sanga. | – 他再也不会回来了吗 再也不会叫我妈妈了吗 – 桑格 |
[1:20:11] | People, hurry up, will you? | 大家伙 加把劲 好吗 |
[1:20:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:20:36] | Earlier you saw the fire in my eyes and | 之前你看到我眼中的怒火 |
[1:20:38] | trusted me to carry out the mission. | 相信我会完成任务 |
[1:20:40] | Once again I request you to have that belief in me. | 我请求你再信任我一次 |
[1:20:44] | I know Shiva will rescue Queen Devasena. Come with me. | 我知道施瓦一定会救出提摩西娜王妃 来找我 |
[1:20:51] | Alright! | 好吧 |
[1:20:56] | Mahasena! | 摩诃斯那王啊 |
[1:21:05] | Who says that Baahubali, | 谁说巴霍巴利 |
[1:21:07] | the one who showed us the righteous path is no more? | 那个指引我们正义之途的人不在了 |
[1:21:16] | I am nothing, but a living dead. | 我什么都不是 只是一具行尸走肉 |
[1:21:20] | You are dead and yet you are alive in people’s heart. | 你虽然死了 但你仍活在人们心中 |
[1:21:30] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[1:21:34] | The echo still lingers in these walls. | 这呼喊仍然回荡在这王城里 |
[1:21:39] | It felt like it was his statue that was being erected! | 好像那尊雕像是为他而立 |
[1:21:45] | Did the people express their bottled-up feelings? | 人们是在发泄被压抑的情绪 |
[1:21:52] | Or did they see someone? | 还是他们看到了什么人 |
[1:21:55] | No! Impossible! | 不可能 绝无可能 |
[1:21:59] | Let us question the soldiers on duty… | 我们问当时值守的士兵 |
[1:22:01] | as to who uttered the name and why they did so! | 是谁喊出那名字以及他们为什么那么喊 |
[1:22:03] | Then the truth will come out, grandfather. | 那样真相自然就清楚了 爷爷 |
[1:22:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:22:46] | – I… – The king has ordered us to come. Let us go. | – 我 – 国王召见我们 一起去 |
[1:23:01] | Who first uttered the name of Baahubali in the crowd? | 你们是谁第一个喊出巴霍巴利名字的 |
[1:23:09] | Am I talking to these walls? | 我是在和墙说话吗 |
[1:23:12] | Speak! Or I will have your tongues cut! | 说话 否则我会切掉你们的舌头 |
[1:23:16] | – I didn’t see who, My Lord! – Stop it! | – 我没有看到是谁 陛下 – 闭嘴 |
[1:23:22] | Bunch of idiots as you are! Didn’t anyone of you see him? | 你们这群蠢货 难道没有一个人看到吗 |
[1:23:25] | I saw him, My Lord! | 我看到了 陛下 |
[1:24:13] | I have seen those eyes before! | 那双眼似曾相识 |
[1:24:18] | – Bhadra! I want him alive. – Let us go! | – 巴德拉 我要抓活的 – 给我来 |
[1:24:37] | Hey, who are you? | 嘿 你是谁 |
[1:24:55] | He is here! Catch him. | 他在这 抓住他 |
[1:25:07] | Catch him… | 抓住他 |
[1:25:33] | That way… | 那边 |
[1:26:32] | Sound the alarm! | 吹响警报 |
[1:26:50] | I have come to rescue you. | 我是来救你的 |
[1:26:54] | Kattappa, a marauder has entered the palace | 卡他帕 一个强盗闯进了王宫 |
[1:26:57] | and he set fire to the King’s chambers! | 还纵火烧了国王的内廷 |
[1:26:58] | You head north. | 你领守北门 |
[1:27:18] | Kattappa, Chop off his legs and hands but I want him alive. | 卡他帕 砍掉他的手脚 但是我要活的 |
[1:27:22] | – As you say, My Prince! – I want him alive! | – 遵命 殿下 – 我要抓活的 |
[1:27:27] | Come on! | 跟我来 |
[1:27:36] | The alarm! | 警号 |
[1:28:47] | Attack! | 放 |
[1:29:50] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:29:55] | You lousy old hag! | 你这个老太婆 |
[1:29:59] | All these years of punishment… | 这么多年的惩罚 |
[1:30:01] | for your infidelity and still no shame! | 你仍然不知悔改 |
[1:30:05] | The moment you see a man, you take off with him! | 你一看到个人 就跟他一起逃跑 |
[1:31:17] | Kattappa! He is going to kill me! He is going to kill me! | 卡他帕 他要杀我 他要杀我 |
[1:31:19] | My Prince! | 殿下 |
[1:31:21] | It is my duty to protect you! | 保护你是我的职责 |
[1:31:25] | To get to you, | 想要杀你 |
[1:31:30] | he has to go through me first! | 先过我这关 |
[1:32:39] | 卡他帕 | |
[1:32:42] | 卡他帕 | |
[1:32:54] | Devasena! | 提摩西娜 |
[1:32:58] | Attack! | 冲啊 |
[1:33:00] | They are going for Devasena. Stop them. | 他们是冲提摩西娜而来 阻住他们 |
[1:33:02] | Hail Mahishmati! | 摩喜施末底万岁 |
[1:33:36] | Shiva! | 施瓦 |
[1:33:43] | Siddha! | 希达 |
[1:33:56] | Mahasena! | 摩诃斯那王啊 |
[1:34:03] | Mahasena! | 摩诃斯那王啊 |
[1:34:11] | Mahasena! | 摩诃斯那王啊 |
[1:35:13] | Anila! | 阿尼拉 |
[1:35:58] | Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 |
[1:37:27] | You resurrected our lost hope. | 你让我们残留的希望复活 |
[1:37:30] | You made a great warrior out of him | 你把他培养成一个伟大的勇士 |
[1:37:31] | and brought him back to us. | 又把他还给我们 |
[1:37:33] | Kingdom of Mahishmati will be eternally grateful to you. | 摩喜施末底王国的臣民会永远感激你 |
[1:37:56] | My mother looks at me | 我的母亲看着我 |
[1:37:58] | with this sadness and not the usual affection. | 满含哀伤不似平常 |
[1:38:04] | I don’t know who they are… | 我不知道 他们是谁 |
[1:38:06] | and yet they look at me like lam their God! | 他们却视我如神明 |
[1:38:10] | And when I see the wounds that fester on that lady… | 当我看到那位我之前未曾谋面的夫人 |
[1:38:13] | I have never met before, | 溃烂的伤口 |
[1:38:16] | my blood boils and my soul hurts! Why? | 我就满心哀痛 血液上涌 为什么 |
[1:38:22] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[1:38:25] | You are the son of our savior Amarendra Baahubali. | 你是我们的救世主埃梅仁德拉 巴霍巴利的儿子 |
[1:38:31] | You are the balm for your mother Devasena | 你是你母亲提摩西娜的镇痛良药 |
[1:38:34] | who awaited your return for 25 years. | 她等你回来整整等了25年 |
[1:38:37] | You are the fruit of our | 你是西瓦格米王太后 |
[1:38:39] | Queen Mother Sivagami’s ultimate sacrifice. | 用生命换来的硕果 |
[1:38:43] | The story you need to know began 50 years ago, my son. | 故事要从50年前说起 孩子 |
[1:38:47] | This kingdom of Mahishmati was established | 摩喜施末底王国 |
[1:38:50] | by your grandfather Maharaja Vikramadeva. | 由你的爷爷马哈热加维卡拉德瓦创立 |
[1:38:53] | Though elder, Bijjaladeva was not crowned | 年长的毕加拉德瓦 却没有封王 |
[1:38:56] | because of his conniving nature. | 因为他天性放纵 不知节制 |
[1:38:58] | But Bijjaladeva blamed it only on his physical disabilities | 但是毕加拉德瓦把这一切归罪于自身的残疾 |
[1:39:04] | and it caused great turmoil in him. | 于是在他心里一直愤懑不平 |
[1:39:08] | The King died. | 老国王死后 |
[1:39:12] | He was survived by his subjects | 却活在人民心中 |
[1:39:16] | and the queen who was six months pregnant. | 此时王后已经有六个月身孕 |
[1:39:19] | Three months passed by and Mahishmati continued to mourn. | 三个月后 摩喜施末底仍在哀悼 |
[1:39:23] | The King’s sister-in-law and Bijjaladeva’s wife, Sivagami | 国王的嫂子 毕加拉德瓦亲王的夫人 西瓦格米 |
[1:39:27] | took up the reins of the kingdom. | 掌握了王国的大权 |
[1:39:31] | Being an astute woman | 她是个精明的女强人 |
[1:39:33] | she focused on the welfare of the people | 她专注于人民的福祉 |
[1:39:35] | and defense of the kingdom. | 保卫王国安全 |
[1:39:38] | She could hear the howls of the jackals | 她也意识到了打算谋朝篡位 |
[1:39:41] | making their move towards the throne. | 的豺狼们正暗流涌动 |
[1:39:45] | It was a dark new moon night. The queen was in labour. | 在一个漆黑的新月之夜 王后临盆了 |
[1:39:57] | We could not save the queen, My Lady! | 我们没有保住王后 夫人 |
[1:40:05] | It is a boy! | 是个男孩 |
[1:40:31] | Baahubali! | 就叫巴霍巴利 |
[1:40:38] | The empty throne reminds me of a widow’s forehead. | 空空的王座让我想起寡妇的前额 |
[1:40:43] | So, I will take the throne and restore it to its former glory! | 所以 我要登基加冕 复我昔日荣耀 |
[1:40:46] | Hail him! | 万岁 |
[1:40:48] | You all swore a solemn oath to be loyal to this throne. | 你们都曾发誓忠于王室 |
[1:40:52] | A revolt at a time when the kingdom mourns | 在举国服丧期间发动叛乱 |
[1:40:55] | goes against every tenet of being a Kshatriya, Marthanda! | 有违作为刹帝利的所有信条 玛桑达 |
[1:40:58] | Being a leader is the first tenet | 成为领导人是作为刹帝利 |
[1:41:00] | of being a Kshatriya, Minister. | 的第一信条 首相 |
[1:41:12] | Lady Sivagami? | 西瓦格米夫人 |
[1:41:34] | All those who support this royal family step to one side. | 支持王室的人站过来 |
[1:41:38] | Who will support a woman, Sivagami? | 谁会支持一个女人 西瓦格米 |
[1:41:52] | 卡他帕 | |
[1:41:57] | They have soiled Mahishmati with their revolt. | 他们的叛乱让摩喜施末底蒙尘 |
[1:42:01] | Wash it off with their blood! | 用他们的血来洗刷 |
[1:42:12] | How can you stand and watch… | 你们怎么能眼睁睁 |
[1:42:14] | while our people are being hacked to death? | 看着我们的人被杀 |
[1:42:18] | Move! Kill that slave and Sivagami! | 上 杀了那个奴隶和西瓦格米 |
[1:42:23] | Kill Kattappa! | 杀了卡他帕 |
[1:42:44] | You bribed and bought my people! How conniving! | 你贿赂收买了我的人 真是歹毒 |
[1:42:51] | Not conniving, Marthanda. It is called the statecraft! | 不是歹毒 玛桑达 这叫策略 |
[1:43:11] | Lady, you are a born statesman and a warrior | 夫人 你真是个天生的政治家和勇士 |
[1:43:14] | and we had the privilege to witness it. | 我们有幸见证了它 |
[1:43:16] | Please ascend the throne and rule Mahishmati! | 请登基王位 统治摩喜施末底 |
[1:43:19] | No, Minister. That is not my place. | 不 首相 这不是我的王位 |
[1:43:23] | – Then whose is it? O!Lady! – What kind of a question is that, minister? | – 那是谁的 夫人 – 这还用问吗 首相 |
[1:43:26] | It belongs to my son, Bhallaladeva. | 王位属于我的儿子巴哈拉拉德瓦 |
[1:43:31] | Tell him, Sivagami! | 告诉他 西瓦格米 |
[1:43:53] | Both my sons have a right to the throne. | 我的孩子都有继承王位的权力 |
[1:43:58] | The one with more valour, compassion and wisdom | 哪个更英勇 更慈悲 更睿智 |
[1:44:03] | will be crowned the king of Mahishmati. | 哪个就会加冕摩喜施末底王位 |
[1:44:07] | This is my word and my word is the law! | 这是我的命令 我的命令就是法律 |
[1:44:15] | You found in her an ocean of affection. | 沉浸在她如海的关爱中 |
[1:44:27] | May you live long, my dear Baahubali. | 我亲爱的巴霍巴利 愿你长命 |
[1:44:48] | Ambrosia and venom. | 甜食和毒汁 |
[1:44:55] | Mind is where they both get churned. | 思绪在此交错而生 |
[1:45:15] | The scion of Mahishmathi | 摩喜施末底的子孙啊 |
[1:45:19] | the heir to the throne the only one… Baahubali. | 巴霍巴利 是王位的唯一传承 |
[1:45:27] | – He roars like a lion in the battlefield. – Rest for now. | – 他的怒吼如战场狮鸣 – 休息一下 |
[1:45:31] | He is nothing, but a thunderstorm. | 动如雷霆 |
[1:45:42] | Kattappa! I am very hungry. | 卡他帕 我饿坏了 |
[1:45:44] | Can I have some? | 我可以吃点吗 |
[1:45:46] | My Prince! | 殿下 |
[1:45:48] | Why are you standing? Please sit down. | 你们为什么站着 坐下来 |
[1:45:52] | Now give me some. | 给我吃点 |
[1:45:55] | My Prince!, your mere presence here is wrong. | 殿下 你到这里来不适当 |
[1:45:58] | And then to sit with us to break bread? | 更何况和我们坐在一起共餐呢 |
[1:46:00] | I am hungry. Your lectures won’t help me. | 我饿了 你的说辞又不能填饱肚子 |
[1:46:04] | There is a spread of delicacies ready | 你的山珍海味已经准备好了 |
[1:46:05] | for you in your royal chambers. | 在你的王室内廷 |
[1:46:07] | I know. What is wrong with this food? | 我知道 可是吃这些食物就有什么问题吗 |
[1:46:10] | Just the aroma is making my mouth water. | 这香味让我垂涎欲滴 |
[1:46:12] | You know what is wrong, My Prince. | 你知道错在哪里的 殿下 |
[1:46:14] | You are royalty and we are slaves. | 您是王室 我们是奴隶 |
[1:46:17] | Alright! As the Prince of Mahishmathi, I command you. | 好吧 作为摩喜施末底的王子 我命令你 |
[1:46:24] | Feed me, uncle. | 喂我 叔叔 |
[1:47:00] | Now has risen the sword that will condemn. | 执剑护形 |
[1:47:03] | Now flies the arrow that will pierce. | 万剑中生 |
[1:47:05] | His enemies remain astonished. | 敌人震惊 |
[1:47:08] | They don’t know where to run or hide. | 无处躲藏身影 |
[1:47:46] | Bhallaladeva! | 巴哈拉拉德瓦 |
[1:47:59] | Great Bhalla! | 伟大的巴哈拉 |
[1:48:01] | When I become the King, you will be my commander! | 等我坐上王位 你就是我的将军 |
[1:48:28] | Both the princes have excelled | 两个王子都出类拔萃 |
[1:48:30] | in their training as warriors and scholars. | 无论是勇气还是学识 |
[1:48:32] | They stand as equals. | 他们都难分伯仲 |
[1:48:34] | How are you going to decide who will be crowned, Queen Mother? | 你打算让谁加冕王位 王太后 |
[1:48:41] | God has blessed both my children with equal strengths. | 神佑我双子均天赋异禀 |
[1:48:45] | Now he is testing me | 现在是神考研我 |
[1:48:47] | with the difficult decision I have to make! | 让我做这个艰难决定 |
[1:48:51] | Make their next challenges much more difficult. | 把他们下一次的挑战设计的再困难些 |
[1:49:06] | Before she could decide on who will ascend the throne | 在她决定谁将加冕为王之前 |
[1:49:09] | the Queen Mother was faced with a new crisis. | 王太后正面临新的危机 |
[1:49:13] | In the form of one of their trusted Saketa. | 竟然是他们最信任的萨克的背叛 |
[1:49:19] | Saketa killed the guards and stole our military secrets. | 萨克他杀了守卫 窃取了我们的军事机密 |
[1:49:25] | – Call for the Princes! – As you wish. | – 传王子们前来 – 遵命 |
[1:49:28] | The young Princes searched | 年轻的王子在临近的王国 |
[1:49:31] | for the traitor in neighbouring kingdoms. | 追击叛徒 |
[1:49:34] | Finally they found out that he was hiding | 最终他们确认 叛徒藏在 |
[1:49:36] | in a den of thieves called Singapuram. | 一个叫辛格普拉姆的贼窝里 |
[1:49:38] | It is a lawless place where bandits | 那是一个不讲法律的强盗世界 |
[1:49:40] | thieves and murderers gathered and mingled. | 窃贼和凶犯云集与此 |
[1:49:41] | Strangers who drew attention to themselves | 被他们注意到的陌生人 |
[1:49:44] | were in mortal danger. | 随时有生命危险 |
[1:49:57] | – I have never seen you before. – I just got here. | – 我之前从没见过你 – 我刚到这里 |
[1:50:00] | A hidden dagger! What is it for? | 身藏匕首 藏匕首干嘛 |
[1:50:02] | Are you a SPY? | 你是间谍吗 |
[1:50:10] | If our guards were this good… | 假如我们的守卫也这么尽职 |
[1:50:12] | We wouldn’t have had the opportunity | 我们就没有机会 |
[1:50:14] | to see so many different Kingdoms. | 欣赏这么多异域风情了 |
[1:50:18] | Swords or smarts? | 强夺还是智取 |
[1:50:20] | Whichever is sharper. | 不妨耍个计谋 |
[1:50:29] | Do you have a drink? | 有酒喝吗 |
[1:50:38] | Big one? | 大罐的 |
[1:50:49] | Much bigger? | 再大的 |
[1:50:58] | Do you have money? | 你有钱吗 |
[1:51:08] | I need something large enough for all my brothers! | 给我足够多的美酒以飨兄弟 |
[1:51:31] | Look what is happening there… | 看那边怎么了 |
[1:51:33] | Come on! | 快来啊 |
[1:51:39] | Not just booze. There is a lot more here. | 不只是美酒 这里还有更多乐趣 |
[1:52:06] | Intoxication tonight, your magic gets me high. | 迷醉夜晚 你的魅力让我点燃激情 |
[1:52:12] | Your love surrounds me, my love. | 我的爱人 你的爱环绕身旁 |
[1:52:18] | Let your lips find mine. | 用你的嘴唇探索我的嘴唇 |
[1:52:24] | Come and steal myself from me. | 来吧 让我意乱情迷 |
[1:52:30] | You are the charming one. | 你是迷人的妖精 |
[1:52:36] | You are the charming one. | 你是迷人的妖精 |
[1:52:42] | Your words are as intoxicating as a bunch | 你的甜言蜜语让我痴醉神往 |
[1:52:45] | of ripe grapes soaked in honey. | 如同泡在蜜里的成熟葡萄 |
[1:52:48] | You know way to my heart, you are the key to my soul. | 你是打开我心的钥匙 让我灵魂颤抖 |
[1:52:54] | Let me drink this love potion. | 饮尽销魂酒 愈显阳刚 |
[1:52:57] | You are mine, just mine. | 我属于你 也想拥有你 |
[1:53:00] | intoxication tonight, your magic gets me high. | 迷醉夜晚 你的魅力让我情绪高涨 |
[1:53:06] | Your love surrounds me, my love. | 我的爱人 你的爱环绕身旁 |
[1:53:48] | Take me in your strong arms, I want to live. | 搂我进你坚实的臂膀 |
[1:54:00] | You got the magic, no one has. | 你的魅力 无人可比 |
[1:54:12] | You are something I want to lose myself in. | 你就是让我迷醉的男人 |
[1:54:18] | I want to be your and make you mine, too. | 我属于你 也想拥有你 |
[1:54:24] | Come and enjoy me. | 来尽情享乐 |
[1:54:30] | You are the charming one. | 你是迷人的妖精 |
[1:54:34] | Yes, I am. | 是 我是 |
[1:54:36] | You are the charming one. | 散发着迷人芬芳 |
[1:54:42] | Don’t shoot me with love daggers. | 别用爱剑 刺我受伤 |
[1:54:45] | Please listen to me, my love. | 我的爱人 听我衷肠 |
[1:54:48] | Let me drink this love potion. | 饮尽销魂酒 愈显阳刚 |
[1:54:51] | You are mine, just mine. | 你属于我 只属于我 |
[1:54:54] | intoxication tonight, your magic gets me high. | 迷醉夜晚 你的魅力让我情绪高涨 |
[1:55:00] | Your love surrounds me, my love. | 我的爱人 你的爱环绕身旁 |
[1:56:13] | Instead of being tortured by you, I should… | 与其被你们折磨 我还不如跳崖自尽 |
[1:56:16] | Bhalla! | 巴哈拉 |
[1:56:51] | Kattappa… | 卡他帕 |
[1:57:23] | Who did you sell our secrets to? Tell me! | 你把我们的机密卖给谁了 说 |
[1:57:27] | Kalakeya! | 喀拉科亚王 |
[1:57:32] | The Kalakeyas don’t believe in tactical attack. | 喀拉科亚不管什么战术 |
[1:57:35] | There is no limit to their morbidity. | 他们头脑简单 肆无忌惮 |
[1:57:39] | If they barge into the kingdom | 如果他们攻入王国 |
[1:57:42] | they will kill every innocent child | 他们会杀了所有无辜的孩子 |
[1:57:46] | and violate every woman. | 强奸所有妇女 |
[1:57:50] | They will destroy and burn everything. | 他们会毁坏和焚烧一切 |
[1:57:54] | This talk might scare some small kingdoms. | 这样的话也就吓吓那些蕞尔小国 |
[1:57:57] | We have a standing army of 25,000 soldiers. | 我们有常规兵士25000人 |
[1:57:59] | Why should we be scared? | 为什么我们要害怕 |
[1:58:01] | – How big is the Kalakeya army? – One hundred thousand. | – 喀拉科亚王的军队多大规模 – 数十万计 |
[1:58:42] | When wild bulls barge into the crops | 这些喀拉科亚掠夺者就像疯牛闯入庄家地 |
[1:58:44] | and lands that the Kalakeyas plunder, are both left barren. | 所过之地 一片死寂 |
[1:58:58] | We have to defend our kingdom | 我们必须在保卫我们王国的同时 |
[1:59:01] | and we have to attack our enemies at the same time. | 进攻敌人 |
[1:59:04] | What military strategy should we use to attack? | 我们用什么策略杀敌 |
[1:59:07] | The trident strategy. | 三叉戟策略 |
[1:59:12] | It is one for the textbooks. No one has ever used it. | 那只是书本上有过记录 但没人用过 |
[1:59:17] | You want to go to war with something untested? | 你想在战场上使用未经验证的策略? |
[1:59:19] | If no one has used it | 要是从来没有用过 |
[1:59:21] | the Kalakeyas wouldn’t expect it either. | 估计喀拉科亚人也肯定毫无防备 |
[1:59:24] | That is why we should implement it. | 所以我们才应该执行这套策略 |
[1:59:26] | – I second the plan. – I approve it. | – 我支持这策略 – 我同意 |
[1:59:30] | It is the only way into our kingdom. | 进入我国的道路只有一条 |
[1:59:34] | Kattappa, how big a force do you need to stop them? | 卡他帕 阻住敌军 你需要多少士兵 |
[1:59:40] | Five thousand, Your Highness! | 五千兵士 陛下 |
[1:59:42] | I will use armour and spears to erect a wall of iron. | 我会用铁甲盾牌和长矛组成一道钢铁长城 |
[1:59:47] | I will turn it into an impregnable fortress. | 让它变成铜墙铁壁 |
[1:59:51] | I will command the forces to the north. | 我将带军负责北方 |
[1:59:57] | I will take responsibility for the south. | 南面有我 |
[2:00:02] | According to our sources, | 据可靠消息 |
[2:00:03] | the Kalakeya chief will stand back | 喀拉科亚王会在后方指挥 |
[2:00:06] | and send half his army forward. | 派出一半的军队攻击 |
[2:00:09] | Our military formation and our weapons… | 我们军队的编队和武器 |
[2:00:12] | will repel that kind of attack for three hours. | 能抵御这样的攻击三个小时 |
[2:00:16] | But we have to kill the chief during that time. | 在这期间 我们必须击杀喀拉科亚的首领 |
[2:00:21] | Their army, without a chief, will scatter! | 他们的军队 首领死了 就会溃散 |
[2:00:24] | In the middle of that battle | 在战斗中间 |
[2:00:27] | both princes with their cavalry | 两个王子要带着骑兵 |
[2:00:29] | will attack the Chief from two sides. | 从两个侧翼夹击喀拉科亚首领 |
[2:00:32] | It will take them at least three hours | 他们至少需要三个小时 |
[2:00:36] | by the time they launch a counter attack on us. | 那时 他们会向我们发动反击 |
[2:00:38] | That will be enough, mother. Victory will be ours. | 足够了 妈妈 胜利属于我们 |
[2:00:41] | Half that time will be enough to behead him. | 一半时间也足够取他项上人头了 |
[2:00:45] | Great! This will also solve the conundrum | 好 这样一来就解决了 |
[2:00:48] | of who should be the king. | 谁加冕为王的难题 |
[2:00:52] | Yes! The one who kills the Kalakeya chief | 是的 谁杀了喀拉科亚首领 |
[2:00:55] | will ascend the throne of Mahishmathi! | 谁就在摩喜施末底加冕称王 |
[2:00:59] | – My Lord has the perfect solution. – Yes. | – 大人提出的方案堪称完美 – 是啊 |
[2:01:05] | Divide the rest of the army equally between the Princes! | 把剩下的军队平均分给两位王子 |
[2:01:11] | Bhalla, Baahu. | 巴哈拉 巴霍 |
[2:01:13] | This is the opportunity to pay tribute to your motherland! | 为国尽忠的机会来了 |
[2:01:17] | Accept it. | 承担起守土之责 |
[2:01:20] | – Hail Mahishmati! – Hail Mahishmati! | – 摩喜施末底万岁 – 摩喜施末底万岁 |
[2:01:27] | Your uncle has treated you unfairly. | 你大伯对你不公 |
[2:01:30] | He has only given you tools to breach a fort. | 他只给了你攻城器械 |
[2:01:34] | Of what use will those be in an open battlefield? | 但在这荒野中 有何用 |
[2:01:38] | The arrow-machines and the swords chariot, | 弩机和战车 |
[2:01:41] | all went to Bhallaladeva! | 都给了巴哈拉拉德瓦 |
[2:01:45] | You should have objected, Baahu! | 你应该反对 巴霍 |
[2:01:50] | Your son shall ascend the throne of Mahishmathi. | 您的儿子应该登基摩喜施末底的王位 |
[2:01:53] | – You brilliantly hoodwinked Baahubali! – What hoodwink? | – 你那个诡计多端的侄子 – 什么诡计多端 |
[2:01:57] | If he can’t even demand the right army, the right weapons | 只要他没有适当的军队和武器 |
[2:02:02] | what is he going to do on the battlefield tomorrow? | 他明天在战场上能做什么 |
[2:02:06] | I made the strong one even stronger. | 我让强者更强 |
[2:02:09] | It is not cheating, it is statecraft! | 这不是欺骗 这是策略 |
[2:02:13] | – Hey! Who is it? – Forgive me, My Lord! | – 喂 谁在那 – 原谅我 大人 |
[2:02:16] | The younger Prince asked us to pull out | 小王子让我们把帐篷顶扯下来 |
[2:02:18] | the tents and bring them to him. | 带给他 |
[2:03:28] | Welcome, Bhallaladeva! | 恭请巴哈拉拉德瓦 |
[2:03:59] | – Invincible! – Invincible! | – 所向无敌 – 所向无敌 |
[2:04:02] | – Invincible! – Invincible! | – 所向无敌 – 所向无敌 |
[2:04:05] | Welcome, Baahubali! | 恭请巴霍巴利 |
[2:04:13] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[2:04:18] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[2:04:23] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[2:04:39] | Bahu, it is a time-honoured ritual. | 巴霍 这是由来已久的仪式 |
[2:04:43] | If you don’t sacrifice the animal | 如果不用牲畜献祭 |
[2:04:44] | – the soldiers will read it as a bad omen. – Yes, My Prince! | – 士兵们就会认为是不祥之兆 – 是的殿下 |
[2:04:46] | If you don’t offer the sacrifice | 如果你不献祭 |
[2:04:48] | the Goddess will be angry. | 神会恼怒 |
[2:04:50] | Why quench the Goddess’s thirst with | 为什么要用无辜动物的血 |
[2:04:52] | the blood of this innocent animal | 献祭 |
[2:04:54] | when my own blood can be offered? | 我以我血溅轩辕 |
[2:04:59] | – Hail Mahishmati! – Hail Mahishmati! | – 摩喜施末底万岁 – 摩喜施末底万岁 |
[2:05:02] | Hail Mahishmathi! Hail Mahishmathi! | 摩喜施末底万岁 摩喜施末底万岁 |
[2:05:05] | Hail Mahishmathi! | 摩喜施末底万岁 |
[2:05:08] | Hail Mahishmathi! | 摩喜施末底万岁 |
[2:05:10] | Hail Mahishmathi! | 摩喜施末底万岁 |
[2:05:21] | Mahishmathi will be forgiving and benevolent! | 摩喜施末底是仁慈宽容的 |
[2:05:26] | This is your last chance. | 这是你们最后的机会 |
[2:05:28] | Drop your weapons and run and we will spare your lives. | 只要放下武器 就饶你们不死 |
[2:05:46] | I heard that you promised both your sons that | 我听说你承诺你的儿子 |
[2:05:48] | the one who kills me would be made king. | 谁杀了我就立谁为王 |
[2:05:56] | And if both of them die at my hands? | 那如果他们都死在我手上呢 |
[2:06:16] | I will conquer you and your kingdom | 我会征服你和你的王国 |
[2:06:19] | and then I will have a son with you. | 和你一起生个儿子 |
[2:06:21] | You can make him the king! | 你可以立他为王 |
[2:06:31] | I want him alive. | 我要活捉他 |
[2:06:34] | I want him to be alive even after his arms and legs | 我要活捉他 即使手脚全无 |
[2:06:37] | are cut off and he lies in a pool of blood! | 躺在血泊之中 |
[2:06:47] | When the vultures pluck out his eyes and feast on his guts. | 即使秃鹫啄食他的眼睛 享用他的内脏 |
[2:06:52] | He should be alive. | 他也要活着 |
[2:06:56] | – Kattappa! – My Lady! | – 卡他帕 – 夫人 |
[2:06:58] | Blow the conch to begin the battle. | 吹号开战 |
[2:07:31] | It is ready. | 一切就绪 |
[2:07:32] | Arm the weapon. | 填装石丸 |
[2:07:39] | Fire! | 放 |
[2:07:46] | Baahubali’s command! | 听候巴霍巴利指令 |
[2:08:15] | Get ready! | 准备 |
[2:08:18] | Arm the weapons. | 列队集结 |
[2:09:27] | Attack! | 放箭 |
[2:10:27] | Attack! | 攻击 |
[2:12:10] | – Well done, Baahubali! – Well done. | – 干得漂亮 巴霍巴利 – 干得漂亮 |
[2:12:42] | Soldiers. Attack. | 将士们 准备迎敌 |
[2:12:44] | Attack! | 迎敌 |
[2:13:05] | Hold! Hold strong! | 稳住 牢牢稳住 |
[2:13:23] | Swords group, step forward! | 刀剑队 上前 |
[2:15:29] | Trident strategy begins! | 三叉戟战术开始 |
[2:18:01] | Stop. | 停 |
[2:18:08] | Bhallaladeva! | 巴哈拉拉德瓦 |
[2:18:15] | My Prince? | 殿下 |
[2:18:28] | – My Prince! – Army! | – 殿下 – 将士们 看我手势 |
[2:20:02] | Hold your lines! | 稳住防线 |
[2:20:13] | Hold your lines! Hold them! | 稳住防线 稳住 |
[2:20:59] | Our defenses are in tatters. | 我们的防线被攻破了 |
[2:21:02] | We are seeing an enemy flag on Mahishmati soil… | 第一次在摩喜施末底的国土上 |
[2:21:04] | for the first time! | 看到敌人的旗帜在飘扬 |
[2:21:05] | This is the death of us. Death! | 这是我们的末日 死亡 |
[2:21:08] | Death! Death! | 死亡 死亡 |
[2:22:01] | Death! | 死亡 |
[2:22:06] | Death! | 死亡 |
[2:22:11] | Soldiers! | 将士们 |
[2:22:20] | What is death? | 死亡是什么 |
[2:22:23] | To think that the enemy is stronger | 想想敌人强大 |
[2:22:26] | than our resolve, is death! | 难逃一死 |
[2:22:29] | Cowardice on the battlefield is death! | 战场怯懦是一死 |
[2:22:36] | The cruel man insulted our mother and he is still alive. | 凌辱我们的母亲的人 还活着 |
[2:22:42] | Instead of presenting his decapitated head at her feet | 不能砍掉他的头颅献给母亲 |
[2:22:45] | we are turning our backs to him and that is death! | 掉头逃亡也是一死 |
[2:22:53] | I will ride on to annihilate that death! | 我选择一往无前 殊死一战 |
[2:22:57] | No rogue can ever harm my mother or my motherland. | 让我的母亲和母土免于暴徒的伤害 |
[2:23:01] | I am about to rip them apart and proclaim my war cry! | 我要撕碎他们 发出战争的呐喊 |
[2:23:11] | Who is with me? | 谁愿和我并肩作战 |
[2:23:15] | Me! | 我 |
[2:23:16] | – Who will die with me? – Me! | – 谁愿和我一起战死沙场 – 我 |
[2:23:19] | – Who will vanquish that death and live on? – Me! | – 谁愿和我一起浴火重生 – 我 |
[2:23:26] | Me! | 我 |
[2:23:27] | Hail Mahishmathi! | 摩喜施末底万岁 |
[2:23:30] | Hail Mahishmathi! | 摩喜施末底万岁 |
[2:23:32] | Hail Mahishmathi! | 摩喜施末底万岁 |
[2:23:47] | Hail Mahishmathi! | 摩喜施末底万岁 |
[2:23:50] | Hail Mahishmathi! | 摩喜施末底万岁 |
[2:24:20] | Sethupathy! | 赛姆 布帕提 前进 |
[2:29:13] | I want him alive when the vultures pluck out his eyes | 就算秃鹫啄瞎他的双眼 啄食他的内脏 |
[2:29:16] | and feast on his guts. | 我也要他活着 |
[2:29:19] | His limbs are to be cut off and his blood should flow! | 即使被砍断手脚 躺在血泊之中 |
[2:29:48] | My son! | 我的儿子 |
[2:29:51] | Bhallaladeva! Bhallaladeva! | 巴哈拉拉德瓦 巴哈拉拉德瓦 |
[2:30:17] | My son! | 我的儿子 |
[2:30:19] | My brave son killed Kalakeya and won the battle! | 我英勇的儿子杀了喀拉科亚首领 赢得这场战争 |
[2:30:31] | To the future king, Bhallaladeva! | 敬我们未来的国王 巴哈拉拉德瓦 |
[2:30:35] | Hail Bhallaladeva! Hail Bhallaladeva! | 巴哈拉拉德瓦万岁 巴哈拉拉德瓦万岁 |
[2:30:40] | Bhallaladeva’s valour will be told in Mahishmati | 巴哈拉拉德瓦的英勇事迹将会在摩喜施末底竞相传颂 |
[2:30:43] | for generations to come! | 世世代代 |
[2:30:45] | Tales of his victory will be etched on shrines and temples. | 他胜利的传说会被刻在神殿上 |
[2:30:51] | Today, I proclaim my son Bhallaladeva | 今天 我特此宣布我的儿子巴哈拉拉德瓦 |
[2:30:54] | as the commander of the armed forces of Mahishmathi! | 担任摩喜施末底王国的军队统帅 |
[2:31:01] | I proclaim Baahubali as the King of Mahishmathi! | 我宣布巴霍巴利担任摩喜施末底的国王 |
[2:31:13] | Sivagami, What sort of a decision is this? | 西瓦格米 这是什么决定 |
[2:31:17] | My son, our son, killed the Kalakeya chief! | 我的儿子 我们的儿子 杀了喀拉科亚首领 |
[2:31:22] | You saw it with your own eyes! | 你也亲眼见证了 |
[2:31:25] | He has to be the King! Only he! | 他才应该称王 舍他其谁 |
[2:31:29] | The merits of a King are evaluated not | 一个国王的功绩不仅仅取决于 |
[2:31:32] | by the number of enemies he has killed | 他杀敌的人数 |
[2:31:34] | but by the number of his own people he has saved. | 更取决于他拯救的人数 |
[2:31:37] | During the battle | 在战场上 |
[2:31:38] | Bhallaladeva’s focus was only in vanquishing the enemy. | 巴哈拉拉德瓦只专注于击败敌人 |
[2:31:41] | Baahubali, while killing the enemy | 巴霍巴利 不仅仅击败了敌人 |
[2:31:44] | also managed to save his subjects. | 还拯救了自己的子民 |
[2:31:48] | That is the difference between a soldier and a king. | 这就是士兵和国王的区别 |
[2:31:53] | If you kill a hundred men you will be called a great warrior. | 即使你杀了一百个人 你也只会被称为伟大的勇士 |
[2:31:57] | But if you save one life, you will be called God! | 但是如果你拯救了一条生命 就可称神 |
[2:32:05] | So, saving a couple of common men | 所以 救了几个平民 |
[2:32:07] | is now the qualification to rule? | 就能被赋予统治的权力? |
[2:32:08] | Baahubali will be crowned the King of | 巴霍巴利将择吉日 |
[2:32:11] | Mahishmati on an auspicious day. | 在摩喜施末底加冕登基 |
[2:32:14] | That is my word and my word is law! | 这是我的命令 我的命令就是法令 |
[2:32:22] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[2:32:25] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[2:32:27] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[2:32:30] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[2:32:32] | – Baahubali! – Baahubali! | – 巴霍巴利 – 巴霍巴利 |
[2:32:36] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[2:32:40] | Baahubali! Baahubali! | 巴霍巴利 巴霍巴利 |
[2:32:52] | Amarendra Baahubali! | 埃梅仁德拉 巴霍巴利 |
[2:32:56] | Glory to him! | 荣耀归于他 |
[2:33:03] | Amarendra Baahubali! | 埃梅仁德拉 巴霍巴利 |
[2:33:07] | Glory to him! | 荣耀归于他 |
[2:33:11] | Glory to him! | 荣耀归于他 |
[2:33:16] | My Shiva is the son of such a great king! | 我的施瓦竟是如此伟大国王的儿子 |
[2:33:20] | We are so glad to hear about him. | 我们真是太高兴了 |
[2:33:24] | I wish we can see the great man once! | 真希望我们能见伟大国王一面 |
[2:33:30] | He is no more. | 国王已逝 |
[2:33:33] | The saviour is no more! | 救世主已逝 |
[2:33:42] | You said no enemy could come near him. | 你说他厉害到敌人无法近身 |
[2:33:45] | You said the weapons were afraid to touch him? | 厉害到兵器不能近身 |
[2:33:48] | How did such a great warrior die? | 这么伟大的国王怎么死的 |
[2:33:52] | More grievous than the wound of a sword or a spear | 比剑和矛的伤口更痛苦的是 |
[2:33:57] | is a stab in the back, Mahendra. | 背后捅刀子 马亨德拉 |
[2:33:59] | Who? Who was it? | 谁下手的 是谁 |
[2:34:05] | That traitor… | 叛徒 |
[2:34:09] | was me! | 就是我 |
[2:34:27] | Golden dreams and great heartache. | 金色梦想和深切心痛 |
[2:34:41] | churn in the depth of the soul of this river called life. | 在生命之河的灵魂里交织 |
[2:34:52] | When great mountains lay in its path. | 巍峨高山 横亘面前 |
[2:35:04] | it cuts deep gorges through the rock to keep flowing! | 它切断山岩 冲出峡谷 滚滚向前 |
[2:35:17] | This unstoppable, inexhaustible river called life. | 这条奔流不息 无穷无尽的河流唤作生命 |
[2:35:35] | it is called the river of life. | 被称作生命之河 |