Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] Let my name, Horatio Dump, 让我的名字 霍雷肖·邓普
[00:17] withforth mean garbage for all eternity! 永远意味着垃圾
[00:21] The Piqua Tourism Bureau invites you to celebrate Dump Day 皮奎旅游局邀请你来庆祝垃圾日
[00:24] by throwing trash all over our town. 在我们镇随意丢垃圾
[00:29] From this day forwith, I, Horatio Dump, 从今天起 我 霍雷肖·邓普
[00:32] decree all trash shall be put in one place! 宣布所有垃圾都应该扔在一个地方
[00:36] A place I, Horatio Dump, call the Dump 一个叫垃圾桶[音同]的地方
[00:40] after me, Horatio Dump! 以我 霍雷肖·邓普的名字命名
[00:43] – What’s his name again? – Horatio Dump! -他叫什么名字来着 -霍雷肖·邓普
[00:46] Can’t remember. 记不住了
[00:47] This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
[00:50] George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top. 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带
[00:52] Harold is the one on the right 哈罗德是右边的孩子
[00:53] with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. 发型糟糕穿短袖
[00:55] Remember that now. 请记住
[00:56] I don’t buy this guy as Horatio Dump. 我不信这家伙是霍雷肖·邓普
[00:58] He’s wearing neon socks in 1810. 他穿着1810年代的尼龙袜子
[01:00] And whenwith each year all shall celebrate dumps by– 每年都要庆祝垃圾…
[01:07] Oh, no! Lozenge! Give me a lozenge! 不 止咳糖 给我一片止咳糖
[01:12] *So George and Harold make comic books* *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书*
[01:13] – We’re cool! – Me too! -我们好着呢 -我也是
[01:14] *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长*
[01:18] *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞*
[01:21] *Then accidentally, kinda on purpose turned him into Captain Underpants* *然后不小心可能故意把他变成了内裤队长*
[01:25] *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人*
[01:28] *And don’t forget when he gets wet You’re back where you began* *别忘了他一碰水你就得从头开始*
[01:32] *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢*
[01:35] *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦*
[01:39] *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作*
[01:44] 第一章 冷硬垃圾
[01:46] And now, Mayor Hoppy McChapper has an announcement 现在 霍皮·麦克查珀市长宣布了
[01:48] about this year’s Dump Day celebration. 今年垃圾日的庆典
[01:51] Okay, kids! 好了 孩子们
[01:53] Who’s pumped to dump? 谁准备好为垃圾欢呼了
[01:56] I say “Dump”! You say “Day”! Dump! 我说垃圾你们说日 垃圾
[01:59] Day! 日
[02:01] – Well done. – I know. -很好 -我知道
[02:02] But we can do better, can’t we? I’ll do it myself! 但我们可以更好 不是吗 我自己来
[02:05] Dump! Day! Byah! 垃圾 日 棒
[02:08] Good energy in here. 真有活力
[02:10] Now, as you know, 大家都知道
[02:12] every Dump Day, we all throw trash everywhere 每年垃圾日 我们都会乱扔垃圾
[02:15] and then the fun part, clean it up! 然后最有意思的是把垃圾都清理干净
[02:19] Doesn’t make any sense, 这一点都没道理
[02:20] but it’s one of Piqua’s proudest traditions 但这是皮奎最引以为豪的传统
[02:22] to celebrate… 来庆祝…
[02:23] Horatio Dump. 霍雷肖·邓普
[02:26] And whoever honors Horatio Dump’s legacy 用最优秀的垃圾
[02:29] with the best trash tribute 纪念霍雷肖·邓普的人
[02:32] wins the Golden Dumpy Award! Byah! 将会获得金垃圾奖 棒
[02:39] But wait, there’s more. 等等 还不止这些
[02:40] This year’s winner will also receive… 今年的赢家还会得到
[02:46] Enough extra credit to choke a horse. 能噎死马的加分
[02:53] Yes! Maybe a little more pizzazz there. Try it again? 没错 不如再加点激情 再试试
[02:57] Okay, maybe next time. Byah! Byah! Byah– 好吧 下次吧 棒 棒 棒
[03:02] All right, I’m running a little low on “Byahs.” 我的棒有点不行了
[03:05] Byah! 棒
[03:08] Just another societal ritual hung up on ancient traditions. 有一个和古老的传统有关的社交仪式
[03:12] – Thanks, Dante. – Really, like ironing your harr. Damage! -谢谢 但丁 -没错 就像烫头 很有害
[03:16] And if this is about that guy who got rid of tra-aa-sh, 如果这一切都是为了那个处理掉垃圾的人
[03:20] why do we, like, throw trash? 那我们为什么要扔垃圾
[03:21] Why do we celebrate Independence Day with explosives? 我们为什么用炸弹来庆祝独立日
[03:24] Why do we celebrate President’s Day with mattress sales? 我们为什么用床垫大甩卖来庆祝总统日
[03:27] And why do we celebrate Labor Day 我们为什么让弗兰克叔叔烧焦牛排
[03:28] by letting Uncle Frank burn a perfectly good steak?! 来庆祝劳动节
[03:32] Because holidays don’t make sense. 因为节日就是不讲道理的
[03:34] Last year, I threw a bunch of old tires in the river. 去年 我往河里扔了一堆旧轮胎
[03:37] It didn’t go so well. 不是特别顺利
[03:41] But this year, maybe I’ll win the Golden Dumpy instead. 但是今年 我可能会赢下金垃圾奖
[03:44] Thanks, Dante. 谢了 但丁
[03:45] Sure you will, Gooch. We’re pullin’ for ya. 当然了 古奇 我们挺你
[03:47] We gotta win that Golden Dumpy and get the extra credit. 我们必须赢下金垃圾奖 得到加分
[03:50] Why? Because this plot device, 为什么 因为这个装置
[03:52] the RankTank 2000, shows they need it. 排名板2000显示他们需要这些分数
[03:54] I’ll map it out for you. 我来给你们指出来
[03:55] George and Harold’s grades are here, but they need to be here 乔治和哈罗德的分数在这里 但是如果他们
[03:59] if the boys wanna go here, Lake Summer Camp, for summer camp. 想去湖畔夏令营进行夏令营的话就得到这里
[04:02] I can already smell the fish 我已经能闻到
[04:03] we’re gonna put in the other kids’ bunks. 我们要放在其他孩子宿舍中的臭鱼味了
[04:07] – Ugh! So bad. – Yeah. -好恶心 -没错
[04:10] Okay, ideas. What do you got? 我们有什么主意
[04:11] How about a parade float? We’ll call it “Mount Trashmore.” 游行垃圾车怎么样 我们管它叫做”纪念垃圾山”
[04:16] Already happened, 1994. 1994年已经又过了
[04:18] No problem. We’re loaded with trash ideas. 没关系 我们尽是垃圾点子
[04:21] – Like, Trashasaurus Rex! – Done. 1998. -垃圾恐龙 -有了 1998年
[04:26] – A singing trashtet. – 1962. They sang like angels. -垃圾四重唱 -1962年 他们是天籁之声
[04:29] *Good night, diapers* *晚安 尿布*
[04:32] *Good night, diapers* *晚安 尿布*
[04:33] A trashcathlon. Nobody did that. 垃圾马拉松 没人做过
[04:36] 2010, by Nobody. 2010年 没人做的
[04:37] 垃圾马拉松 2010年 没人所做
[04:38] Where did you get all these old pictures? 你这些老图片都是从哪里来的
[04:40] Are you from the past? 你是从过去来的人吗
[04:42] Nope. I’m doing a photo history of every Dump Day tribute. 不 我在做每年的垃圾日纪念品贴图收集
[04:43] 垃圾日纪念品相册 作者 艾瑞卡·王
[04:45] Should win me the Golden Dumpy and a scholarship. 我应该能凭这个赢下金垃圾奖和奖学金
[04:48] But don’t let that discourage you. Later. 但是别丧气 回头见
[04:51] Maybe we should do what we always do at this point 也许我们现在应该做些我们经常做的事
[04:53] and make a comic to solve our problem. 画一篇漫画来解决我们的问题
[04:54] When did one of our comics ever solve a problem? 我们的漫画什么时候解决过问题
[04:57] 第二章 内裤队长和肥胖垃圾怪
[05:00] By George Beard and Harold Hutchins. 由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作
[05:01] So… 那么
[05:04] it was Dump Day, 今天是垃圾日
[05:05] and the town was having a sick party at the dump. 整个小镇在垃圾场开派对
[05:07] There were shady carnival rides and games, 有破旧嘉年华和游戏
[05:09] marshmallow hot dogs, snake jousting, and a battle of the bands. 蘑菇热狗 斗蛇 还有乐队大战
[05:15] It was a blast and as loud as a jet engine made of gibbons. 发出的声音比吉本斯喷气发动机还要吵
[05:18] Boosh-ki-whoosh! Loud enough to raise the dead. What? 简直能把死人吵醒 什么
[05:21] Yeah, ’cause Horatio Dump’s final resting place was the dump. 没错 因为霍雷肖·邓普的安息之处就在垃圾堆
[05:25] And his ghost woke up and was all 他的鬼魂醒来了 说
[05:26] “Is that a jet engine made of gibbons?” “那是基本四喷气发动机吗”
[05:28] And then he saw people eating caramel burgers. Smack! 然后他看到人们在吃焦糖汉堡
[05:30] And garbage skiing, arm wrestling rats. Squeak! 还有垃圾堆滑雪 还和老鼠扳手腕
[05:34] And he was all like, “I be Horatio Dump’s ghost! 他说”我是霍雷肖·邓普的鬼魂
[05:37] Why are ye kickin’ it live at yon dump? 你们为什么都在垃圾堆里玩
[05:39] ‘Tis for trash, not parties! Will ye take it down a notch? 这里是扔垃圾的 不是开派对的 小声点
[05:42] ‘Tis for trash, not parties, like I already said!” 这里是扔垃圾的 不是开派对的 我已经说过了
[05:45] And they were like, “No way, Gramps! 他们就说 “不行 老头子
[05:46] It’s Dump Day! Have a dumpling!” 今天是垃圾日 来吃个饺子[音似]吧”
[05:48] Which is just a ball of garbage. 其实只是一包垃圾
[05:50] So Ghost Dump raised his ghost arms and trash piled onto him 于是鬼魂邓普抬起鬼手和一大堆垃圾
[05:52] until he was a huge trash monster. 把自己变成了一只巨大的垃圾怪
[05:55] And he was all, “Now I’m Tubbadump, 他说”我是肥胖垃圾怪了
[05:57] and ye will learn to respect the trash!” 你们要学会尊重垃圾”
[05:59] And Tubbadump started swinging his trash fists 肥胖垃圾怪挥舞着他的垃圾拳
[06:01] and hit people with old tires and empty grape juice. 用旧轮胎和空葡萄汁罐头打人
[06:05] Luckily, Captain Underpants 还好内裤队长
[06:06] was nearby digging through a pile of garbage 因为之前被一张旧草坪椅打倒头时
[06:08] ’cause he lost his keys again, 又弄丢了他的钥匙
[06:09] when an old lawn chair hit him in the head. 正埋头在一堆垃圾里寻找
[06:11] And he turned to see Tubbadump and was all, 他转过来看到肥胖垃圾怪 他说
[06:13] “What’s the hubbub, Tubbadump-bub-bub?” Which is hard to say. “可怕的垃垃垃圾怪” 很难说
[06:16] And Tubbadump was like, “How do ye know my name?” 肥胖垃圾怪说”你怎么知道我的名字”
[06:18] And Captain Underpants was all, “I read the last page.” 内裤队长说”我看了最后一页”
[06:21] So Captain Underpants pulled out some XXXXL undies 于是内裤队长拿出了超超超超大号的内裤
[06:24] and brief-bagged Tubbadump in cottony softness. 给肥胖垃圾怪穿上了舒服的棉质内内
[06:27] But Tubbadump broke free 但是肥胖垃圾怪挣脱了
[06:28] ’cause trash is sharp so you need to double-brief. 因为垃圾都很锋利 你得用两层的
[06:30] Then Captain Underpants saw 然后内裤队长看到
[06:32] a teetering trash mountain behind Tubbadump 肥胖垃圾怪身后有一座摇摇欲坠的垃圾山
[06:35] and was all, “Trashalanche!” 他大喊”垃圾雪崩”
[06:39] ‘Cause he didn’t know how to yodel. 因为他不知道该怎么说
[06:41] But it worked anyway, and a trashalanche buried Tubbadump. 但是成功了 一场垃圾雪崩掩埋了肥胖垃圾怪
[06:44] The ghost rose to attack again, 鬼魂再次想要攻击
[06:46] but Captain Underpants brought him a fried gum on a stick 但是内裤队长给他买了一根油炸口香糖
[06:49] and they became dump friends. 他们就成为了垃圾好友
[06:50] Okay. The end. 好了 结束了
[06:52] Well, huh. No one’s ever done a trashalanche before. 没有人做过垃圾雪崩
[06:55] Boom! This has everything. 这样什么都有了
[06:57] Size, drama, garbage– it’s the trash trifecta! 大小 戏剧性 垃圾 这简直是垃圾黑马
[07:01] We’re winning the Golden Dumpy. 我们要赢下金垃圾奖了
[07:02] We better. ‘Cause if we don’t, 没错 因为不然的话
[07:04] we gotta clean up all that garbage. 我们就得清理干净所有垃圾
[07:05] Or let Tomorrow George and Harold worry about that. 或者让明天的乔治和哈罗德来操心吧
[07:09] Man, Yesterday George and Harold really jacked us. 昨天的乔治和哈罗德把我们搞了
[07:12] No problem. Let’s leave this mess 没问题 我们把这堆烂摊子
[07:13] for Next Week George and Harold. 留给下周的乔治和哈罗德吧
[07:14] Sorry, Next Year George and Harold. 对不起 明年的乔治和哈罗德
[07:16] Next Millennium George and Harold? 下个世纪的乔治和哈罗德吗
[07:18] Hey. It disintegrated. 垃圾分解了
[07:20] Good thinking, Last Millennium Us. 真天才 上个世纪的我们
[07:21] – Hologram high-five. – See? Our trashalanche can’t miss. -全息击掌 -看 垃圾雪崩绝对能行
[07:26] – There’s a reason nobody’s done it. – Yeah, they weren’t us. -没人这么做过是有原因的 -对 他们不是我们
[07:29] No, that’s not it. 不 不是因为那个
[07:30] 第二章 垃圾和焚烧
[07:33] I said, make this carpet glow! 我说 把地毯擦亮
[07:37] – Carpets don’t glow! – We did it! -地毯不会发光 -我们成功了
[07:40] Eliteanati Academy is coming to visit! 伊丽塔纳蒂学院要来看了
[07:42] – Ecstatic vocalizations! – At last! -狂喜声明 -终于啊
[07:45] The Melvinization of this 把这个七零八落的学校
[07:46] once wretched excuse for a school has paid off! 梅尔文化终于有回报了
[07:49] And because Eliteanati Academy 因为伊丽塔纳蒂学院
[07:51] automatically takes the top student at every school, 会直接录取每个学校最顶尖的学生
[07:53] all I have to do is remain number one and I’m in. 我只要保持在第一名就可以被录取了
[07:56] It’s finally happening. When will they visit? 终于要成真了 他们什么时候来
[07:58] – Tomorrow. – Tomorrow? -明天 -明天
[07:59] Tomorrow? Tomorrow’s my favorite day. 明天 明天是我最爱的日子
[08:01] It’s when I make a huge mess. It’s Dump Day! 明天我可以大闹 明天可是垃圾日
[08:04] And this year, the kids have to clean it all up! 今年 孩子们都得给我清理干净
[08:08] *It’s going to be* *这将会是*
[08:15] Stop dancing, you featherless ostrich. 别跳了 你这没有羽毛的鸵鸟
[08:17] This school must be pristine for Eliteanati Academy. 这所学校必须保持纯洁 为伊丽塔纳蒂学院做好准备
[08:20] So you’re gonna make sure Dump Day doesn’t happen 所以你不可以让垃圾日发生在
[08:22] at Melvin Sneedly Elementary! 梅尔文·斯尼德利小学
[08:24] That means not a single shred of trash on campus. 也就是说校园里不得出现一片垃圾
[08:27] What? But I just shredded all 什么 但是我刚撕碎了
[08:29] the school records to throw them on the floor! 所有的学校报告 就为了扔在地上
[08:31] And I’ve been hoarding garbage for the past six months. 我过去六个月一直在存垃圾呢
[08:34] Lookie-Loo News even did a story on me. 看看新闻还报道了我呢
[08:37] This is your Number Three News, at two, on seven, 这里是三号新闻 在两点 七点
[08:39] at nine, on five, at 11, right now. 九点 五点 十一点 现在播出
[08:42] The city has declared your house a toxic hazard. Your thoughts? 你的房子被市政府定为毒物威胁 你有什么想法吗
[08:45] Couldn’t be happier! 我开心死了
[08:46] – No. – But garbage–! Uh, mess! Dump Day! -不行 -但是垃圾…杂物呢 垃圾日呢
[08:50] – No! – But my rotten apple cores. -别想了 -那我的烂苹果核呢
[08:53] – Clean that! – Okay. -都清理干净 -好吧
[09:02] After tomorrow, we’re gonna be heroes. Trash heroes. 明天之后我们就是英雄了 垃圾英雄
[09:05] Right, but first we gotta make sure this trashalanche works. 对 但我们先确认一下这个垃圾雪崩能不能成吧
[09:08] Let’s test-drive this junk slide. 我们试滑一下这个垃圾雪橇
[09:16] While George and Harold were struggling to seize Dump Day, 当乔治和哈罗德努力让自己享受垃圾日的时候
[09:19] Mr. Krupp was struggling to prevent it. 克拉普老师正在努力阻止它
[09:21] Don’t do that. 别这样
[09:23] Even though it looks like a lot of fun. 虽然这看上去超有趣
[09:26] No, come on. I just put you in– 不 别啊 我刚把你放进…
[09:29] You know what, why fight it? 算了 为什么要抵抗呢
[09:38] Oh, what the…? 怎么回…
[09:40] Where–? I didn’t know what– 这些… 我不知道发…
[09:42] Wow! Where did all this trash come from? 天啊 哪来的这么多垃圾
[09:45] Bad trash! 垃圾坏坏
[09:48] Am I right, huh? You’ve seen it. 我说的没错吧 你懂的
[09:54] Wow, that trashalanche didn’t work at all. 那个垃圾雪崩真是完全失败了啊
[09:57] Only one can made it down the hill. 只有一个罐子成功抵达了山脚
[09:59] And that’s why no one has ever done a trashalanche. 所以说才没人搞过垃圾雪崩
[10:01] It’s im-possi-ble. 那简直是天 方 夜 谭
[10:04] Wrong. Anything is possible. We just need more trash. 你错了 一切皆有可能 我们只需要更多垃圾
[10:07] – Like, all of the trash. – To the trash mountain! -比如所有垃圾 -像垃圾山进发吧
[10:12] – Looks like a piece of trash to me. – Well, it’s not. -我看着就是个垃圾 -并不是
[10:15] Because you failed so spectacularly 因为你在为伊丽塔纳蒂学院的访问
[10:17] at keeping this school trash-free 而清理光学校的所有垃圾这件事上
[10:18] for Eliteanati Academy’s visit, 进展十分失败
[10:20] we were forced to invent that– the Suck-o-Trash 2000. 我们只好发明了垃圾全吸器2000
[10:23] It will open a portal and send all the trash to another dimension. 它会生成一个传送门并把所有垃圾传送到其他次元
[10:27] Actually, that can is trash. This is the Suck-o-Trash. 不过那个罐子的确是垃圾 这个才是垃圾全吸器
[10:31] – Are you sure? – Yes. -你确定吗 -确定
[10:32] Why don’t you go ahead and activate it? 不如你赶紧来启动吧
[10:35] Why am I doing this? And why are you behind that blast shield? 为什么让我来 你们为什么躲在防爆装置后面
[10:39] That’s above your pay grade. Let’s just test– er, ahem– 别问这种越级的问题 你就试验一下…
[10:42] I mean, use the invention. Press the button. 我是说 使用一下这个新发明 按下按钮
[10:45] Wait, are you sure this is safe? 等等 你确定这安全吗
[10:47] – Yes. Well, pretty sure. – Good enough for me. -对 很确定 -那就行
[11:05] Are you sure it’s okay– agh– to stand here? 你确定站在这没问题吗
[11:08] No, not sure. You’re in mortal jeopardy. 不确定 你可能有生命危险
[11:10] Run for your life. Run! 快逃命吧 快跑吧
[11:14] Harold, this dump is full of trash. 哈罗德 这个垃圾场全都是垃圾
[11:16] It’s more than enough for Trashalanche. 制造垃圾雪崩绝对够了
[11:18] With plenty to spare for Valentine’s Day. 多余的还能留到情人节再利用呢
[11:21] We’ll be garbage legends, like Horatio Dump. 我们会成为垃圾传奇 就像霍雷肖·邓普
[11:24] But first… 但是首先…
[11:25] “Local dump. Open seven days a week. Parties forbidden.” “垃圾处理厂 一周开放七天 禁止派对”
[11:29] “Come smell our stinky diapers.” “来闻闻我们的臭尿布吧”
[11:33] – Did that garbage just fly away? – Nah, garbage can’t fly. -刚刚那袋垃圾是飞了吗 -没 垃圾不会飞
[11:37] Whoa! I underestimated garbage. 我低估了垃圾
[11:39] Grab on! We can’t let it get away! 抓住了 我们不能放它走
[11:45] Worst idea today! 真是今天最糟的主意了
[11:47] Aw, this isn’t so bad. 诶呀 其实也没那么糟
[11:49] George? Trust me. 乔治 相信我
[11:52] Okay. 好吧
[11:54] *We’re flying on trash,* *我们乘着垃圾的翅膀*
[11:57] *with apple cores and diapers,* *与苹果核还有尿布同行*
[12:01] “cans and old wind shield wipers,” “也有那易拉罐与旧雨刷”
[12:05] “and a broken fastfood clamp” “以及一个破快餐盒”
[12:08] *Let’s trash this town,* “让我们一同在镇上洒满垃圾吧”
[12:11] “the Golden Dumpy will be ours.” “金垃圾桶奖将会是我们的”
[12:17] *Let’s trash this town!* “让我们一同在镇上洒满垃圾吧”
[12:20] – What’s that? – Bail out! -那是什么 -快松手
[12:26] All that trash just vanished. 那么多垃圾就这么消失了
[12:28] Must be some kind of magic show for Dump Day. 肯定是和垃圾日有关的魔术表演
[12:31] No. Magic is a con, you ocean froth. 才不是 魔术都是骗人的你们这群傻蛋
[12:33] It’s the Suck-o-Trash 2000! 这是垃圾全吸器2000的威力
[12:36] And it sent all the garbage in Piqua to another dimension. 它会把全皮奎的垃圾送到另一个次元去
[12:38] What? But what about Dump Day? 什么 那垃圾日怎么办呢
[12:40] You maniacs! You really did it! 你们这群疯子真这么干了
[12:42] You took all the garbage! 你们夺走了所有的垃圾
[12:43] Now, we’ll never win the Golden Dumpy, get extra credit, 我们永远得不到金垃奖了 也不能得到奖励学分
[12:46] and make it to Lake Summer Camp! 去湖畔夏令营了
[12:48] – Why are you telling them that? – Somebody has to! -你跟他们说这个干吗 -总有人要说吧
[12:50] – No, they don’t! – Your summer is ruined! -没这个必要 -你的夏天已经毁了
[12:52] And you’ll never get the trash back 你们也永远不可能把垃圾找回来
[12:54] because we’re putting the Suck-o-Trash in our office 因为我们要把垃圾全吸器锁紧我们办公室的
[12:56] inside an impenetrable laser security field. 一个无法通过的激光探测区
[12:59] Why are you telling them that? 你跟他们说这个干吗
[13:00] – Somebody has to. – No, they don’t. -总有人要说吧 -没这个必要
[13:04] What’s done is done. 说都说了
[13:05] Let’s just exit with an evil laugh and it’ll be fine. 我们一边退场一边发出邪恶的笑声就不尴尬了
[13:11] Like that? 像这样吗
[13:11] – We gotta get that can, man. – You’ll never get the Suck-o-Trash. -我们得拿到那个罐子 -你们拿不到的
[13:15] And your misery makes me forget my misery. 你们的痛苦让我忘记了自己的痛苦
[13:18] If only you were crying, so I could drink your tears. 可惜你们没有哭 不然就可以喝光你们的眼泪啦
[13:22] What? 什么
[13:28] Why do I smell like shin guards? 我身上怎么一股护胫的味道
[13:30] To the trash cave! 向垃圾山洞进发吧
[13:35] Here’s the plan. 计划如下
[13:36] You’re gonna sneak into Melvinborg’s office, 你要溜进梅尔文机械人的办公室
[13:38] thread your way through the lasers to get the Suck-o-Trash 2000. 穿过那些激光 拿到垃圾全吸器2000
[13:42] – Oh, man. – What? -天啊 -怎么了
[13:43] I love that sound. 我喜欢那声音
[13:49] Me, too. 我也是
[13:50] Anyway– and replace it with a new can, 话说回来 然后再用一个新罐子代替
[13:53] so the Melvins don’t know their invention is gone. 这样梅尔文们就不会知道他们的发明不见了
[13:55] Then get out of there without leaving a trace. 然后神不知鬼不觉地溜走
[13:58] – You got it? – Yeah, you want me to get inside this can. -明白了吗 -明白了 你们要我进到罐子里
[14:00] No problemo! 没问题
[14:04] Seven hours and many squeaky markers later, 经过了七小时和重重解释
[14:06] Captain Underpants… 内裤队长
[14:09] got it. 明白了
[14:10] Kind of. 算是吧
[14:15] Okay! 好了
[14:16] Time to use some acro-batatics– acro-bra-triax– 来做些特技…特技…
[14:19] acro-bratistics, acroba-za-racka… 特级…特急…
[14:22] Time to do some flips! 来翻跟头吧
[14:30] What happened in here? 这里怎么回事
[14:34] I know exactly what to do. 我知道该怎么办
[14:41] Wait, which one do I take? 等等 我该拿走哪个
[14:44] Wait, now they’re both in there! 等等 现在两个都在哪里了
[14:46] Mama, that stings! 妈妈 好疼
[14:48] Wait, what do I do now? Oh, yeah. Go! 等等 我该做什么 对 快跑
[14:54] – I got both cans! – What? -我两个罐子都拿到了 -什么
[14:56] Why do you have both cans? 你为什么把两个都带回来了
[14:57] Agh! You were supposed to switch them! 你应该换掉的
[15:00] You wanted the cans switched. 你想把罐子换掉
[15:02] Now I get it. 我现在明白了
[15:03] I’m afraid there won’t be any trashalanches today, 可惜今天是没有垃圾雪崩了
[15:06] thanks to my retractable robo-arm! 多亏了我的伸缩机械臂
[15:09] You have a cool robot arm? 你们这么酷的机械臂
[15:10] Yes. I have numerous robotic mechanisms because I’m a robot. 没错 我有很多机械部件 因为我是机器人
[15:14] – Why don’t you ever use them? – I don’t know. -你为什么从来不用 -我不知道
[15:16] I guess I’ve had them for so long, I forget about them. 也许是在我身上太久了 我都忘了用了
[15:18] – You have a laser eye? – Yeah, it’s a standard robot feature. -你还有镭射眼 -没错 这是标准机器人功能
[15:22] Enough! I’m half-cyborg! Accept it. 够了 我就是半机械人 接受吧
[15:25] That be-diapered buffoon tripped our security system. 这个尿布小丑激发了我们的安全系统
[15:27] So we followed him here to steal back the Suck-o-Trash 2000. 所以我们跟着他 把垃圾全吸器2000拿回来了
[15:31] We win! Pth-tt! 我们赢了
[15:33] Actually, that’s a can. This is your trash-ma-bob. 其实 那只是一个罐子 这才是你们的垃圾吸吸
[15:36] Hey, a button! I’m gonna push it! 一个按钮 我要按下去
[15:38] No! 不
[15:40] Interesting note– the Suck-o-Trash, when turned upside down, 小贴士 垃圾全吸器倒过来的时候
[15:42] – works in reverse. – Curious. -是反向的功能 -有意思
[15:44] – Perhaps it’s out of power. – It wasn’t. -也许是没电了 -并不是
[15:57] No? Just me? 不可怕吗 就我叫吗
[15:58] Yay! The dump delivers now. 太好了 垃圾来了
[16:00] Are you the son-of-a-guns 就是你们这群混蛋
[16:01] who dumped a bunch of trash in my dimension? 在我的次元里扔了一堆垃圾吗
[16:03] Have you got any idea what you messed up for me? 你们知道你们给我惹了多大的麻烦吗
[16:06] I was on stage at the Gooey Awards. 我正在上台接受黏糊奖
[16:09] About to get a Gooey for Lifetime Goo-chievement, 马上就要成为黏糊终身成就奖获得者
[16:12] when kersplammo! 然后突然间
[16:13] A bunch of garbage landed on me and it stuck ’cause I’m sticky! 一堆垃圾落在我头上 还黏住了 因为我很粘
[16:18] They took away my Gooey Award, because I was trashy, not gooey! 他们收走了我的黏糊奖 因为我浑身垃圾 不粘
[16:22] – It was a goo-tastrophe! – Tough beat, man. I feel for ya. -真是一场粘难 -很惨 兄弟 我明白
[16:28] Hey, you look like Tubbadump from our comic! 你看上去就像我们漫画里的肥胖垃圾怪
[16:31] I don’t know what that is. 我不知道那是什么
[16:36] Well, I was just gonna yell at ya, 我是正准备吼你们
[16:38] but a trashalanche is a much better idea. 但是垃圾雪崩是个更好的主意
[16:41] – I think I’ll make that instead. – Yay! -我就来一场吧 -太好了
[16:43] And destroy your entire dimension for being rude! 因为你们的无礼而毁掉你们的次元
[16:46] No! 不
[16:47] No one trashes my dimension except me, Tubba-bubba-bubba-bubba! 除了我以外谁都不能往我的次元倒垃圾
[16:51] Because I’m mad messy, yo! 因为我是疯狂的怪物
[16:53] Are you trash-talkin’ a trash monster? 你在跟垃圾怪兽说垃圾话吗
[16:55] This mess is gonna mess you up. 这个怪物会碾压你
[16:59] 第五章 回收动画
[17:00] The incredibly graphic violence chapter 极度暴力的章节
[17:02] presented in Recycle-O-Rama. 将由回收动画的形式呈现
[17:04] Instead of polluting our minds with trash violence, 为了不让我们的大脑被垃圾暴力污染
[17:06] let’s flip the can and use this fight to learn about recycling. 让我们翻转垃圾桶 利用这场战争来学习回收
[17:10] Which bin should Captain Underpants use to recycle this fork? 内裤队长该用哪个垃圾桶来回收这柄叉子
[17:14] Wrong bin! 选错了
[17:15] For plastic forks, you open this bin 塑料叉子 需要打开这个垃圾桶
[17:17] and make a wish with the Fork Fairy 和叉子仙子许愿
[17:19] to turn the old fork into a new fork! 把旧叉子变成新的叉子
[17:21] Which bin should Captain Underpants use for this yogurt cup? 内裤队长应该把这个酸奶杯扔进哪个垃圾桶
[17:25] Wrong bin! Yogurt cups go in this bin, 选错了 酸奶杯可以扔进这个垃圾桶里
[17:28] so the Yogurt Ogre can use them to feed his ogre armada. 酸奶巨魔可以用它们来喂饱他的巨魔舰队
[17:32] Which bin should Captain Underpants 内裤队长应该把这个纸盘子
[17:33] use to recycle this paper plate? 放进哪个垃圾箱里
[17:36] Wrong bin! 选错了
[17:36] When you have a paper plate, 当你受伤有一个纸盘子时
[17:38] throw it in the general direction of this bin 你应该直接扔到这个垃圾箱里
[17:40] and run before the plate goblin gets you! 趁盘子哥布林还没跑出来抓你 快跑
[17:44] – Time to take out the trash. – No! -该扔下垃圾了 -不
[17:52] Give me that can, you trite trash trap! 把那个罐子给我 你这个垃圾陷阱
[17:55] This can, you gooless, geeky guppy? 这个罐子吗 你们这群不粘的家伙
[17:57] You made a mess of me, so now I’m gonna mess with you. 你们敢整我 现在我也要整死你们
[18:00] Good luck finding this in the trashalanche! 祝你们能在垃圾雪崩里找到这个
[18:03] No! 不
[18:08] That trash train is moving, and we’re still at the station! 垃圾列车开动了 我们还傻站在站台上
[18:11] Come on, we gotta stay ahead of it 拜托 我们得赶紧骑着
[18:12] by riding something trash-proof! 防垃圾的东西跟上去
[18:14] Like me! I think! 应该是比如我这样的
[18:18] We’ve gotta find that Suck-o-Trash 2000 before the Melvins do 我们必须得比梅尔文先找到垃圾全吸器2000
[18:21] or they’ll trash our trashalanche trash tribute! 不然他们会毁了我们的垃圾雪崩垃圾纪念
[18:23] Nothing yet! Just a milk jug, a busted toaster, sour sour cream, 还没找到 只有牛奶罐 烤面包机 酸奶油
[18:27] FBI cold case files, 联调局悬案档案
[18:29] a DVD of Professor Drool 2: Stay in Drool. 《口水教授2 口水永存》的光碟
[18:32] Ugh! Terrible movie. 这部电影太烂了
[18:37] I’m a basking shark! Ulp! 我是一条姥鲨
[18:43] Welcome… everyone, to the Dump Day awards ceremony! 欢迎大家来到垃圾日颁奖典礼
[18:50] Brace for trash splashdown! 准备垃圾着陆
[18:52] Who’s pumped to dump? Byah! 谁准备好扔垃圾了 棒
[18:59] I don’t see a disaster on the Dump Day schedule. 我看垃圾日日程上没有灾难
[19:01] Is this current? 是吗
[19:04] How ya like that trash? 现在你们觉得这些垃圾怎么样
[19:06] My goo-ness is a trash magnet. 我就像垃圾磁铁
[19:08] And when your trash comes to me, 你们的垃圾都冲我来了
[19:10] I will cover your world with it. 我就要让你们的世界淹没在垃圾中
[19:12] This is just the beginning! 这只是一个开头
[19:14] No, this is the end! 不 这是结束
[19:19] No, this is the end! 不 这是结束
[19:23] Why did we make Suck-o-Trash look like a regular can? 你为什么要把垃圾全吸器做得像个普通罐子
[19:26] As I was sayin’, this is the beginning. 我说了 这只是一个开头
[19:29] I’m gonna spread this trash over your whole planet! 我要把这些垃圾散播到你们的整个世界
[19:32] And then you’ll live on a garbage planet, 然后你们就会居住在一个垃圾行星上
[19:34] and everybody will come here to dump their garbage on ya. 所有人都会来把垃圾倒在你们这里
[19:37] Which is what you did to me! And that’s the end! 你们就是这么对我的 那才是结束
[19:39] – No, this is the end– – Of our tribute to Horatio Dump! -不 这就是结束 -我们对霍雷肖·邓普的纪念
[19:44] Wait, this is your tribute? 等等 这就是你们的纪念品吗
[19:46] It’s– it’s glorious! Byah! 这是太棒了 棒
[19:53] Are you guys watching the Drool movie? 你们看了口水教授系列电影吗
[19:57] – I taste metal. – Congratulations, boys! -嘴里有金属味 -恭喜你们
[20:00] You won the Golden Dumpy and extra credit! 你们赢下了金垃圾奖和额外的加分
[20:04] And a couple of byahs! 还有好多棒
[20:06] Byah! Byah-hh! 棒 棒
[20:08] Thanks! We’ll take the extra credit, 谢谢 加分我们就接受了
[20:09] but we can’t accept this award. 但是我们不能接受这个奖
[20:11] Because it belongs to Tubbadump! 因为这属于肥胖垃圾怪
[20:13] Me? Really? 我吗 真的吗
[20:16] An award? 一个奖
[20:18] Oh, no, no, no, I– I couldn’t. 不不不 我不能
[20:20] I don’t have anything prepared. 我什么都没准备
[20:24] First, I would like to thank my family, the Goobergs. 首先 我要谢谢我的家人 粘星人
[20:28] Mom, Dad… 爸爸 妈妈
[20:31] this is for you. 这是说给你们的
[20:33] My brother Goobert, my sister Goolia, the Gooey twins, -I– 我的兄弟粘波特 我的姐姐粘莉 粘胞胎
[20:37] No, wait. No, no, no, no not with the music. 不 等等 不不不 别放音乐
[20:39] Not yet. No, I’m not– I’m not done. 先别放 不 我还没说完
[20:40] Please, I got more. No, come on, you’re not playing me off! 拜托 我还有呢 不 拜托 别把我切掉
[20:43] Hey, expired club soda! 过期的苏打水
[20:45] I wonder if it’s still got fizz! 不知道里面还有没有气
[20:51] I missed Dump Day! 我想念垃圾日
[20:53] Must’ve been a good one, 这次肯定很棒
[20:54] because my pants are gone and a rat is biting me! 因为我的裤子不见了 我还被老鼠咬了
[20:57] 第六章 垃圾致垃圾
[21:01] There. Now everyone can see my Golden Dumpy. 现在大家都能看到我的金垃圾奖杯了
[21:05] This dump’s way nicer than Gooville. 这破地方比黏糊星好多了
[21:07] I’m staying. 我要留下来
[21:10] Hey, neighbor. What ya got there? 邻居 你找到了什么
[21:18] No! My Golden Dumpy! 不 我的金垃圾奖
[21:22] “Eliteanati Academy hereby condemns “伊丽塔纳蒂学院在此谴责
[21:25] Melvin Sneedly Elementary as a trash-sodden nightmare 梅尔文·斯尼德利小学就是一个垃圾噩梦
[21:29] unfit for child or beast”? 不适合儿童或野兽成长”
[21:37] You have a laser eye? Why am I picking up this trash? 你竟然有镭射眼 我们为什么还要捡这些垃圾
[21:41] Great question. 问得好
[21:42] When I have a laser eye, I’m going to use it. 我有镭射眼后 我就会好好用
[21:44] Yeah, you think you will, 你以为你会用的
[21:46] but then you have one and you never do. 但是你拥有了以后就永远不会用
[21:48] – Kind of like a treadmill. – I use my treadmill all the time. -有点像跑步机 -我经常用我的跑步机
[21:57] Wait. It’s not all bad. 等等 没有那么糟糕
[21:59] “There was a sliver of light in the darkness, however.” “但是黑暗中依然有一线曙光”
[22:01] Ha! They’re talking about me. “Two stud–“ 他们在说我 “两名学…”
[22:04] “Two students somehow managed “有两名学生在如此困境下
[22:06] to steadily improve their academic standing 依然努力地大幅度
[22:08] in the face of dire adversity. 提升了自己的成绩
[22:10] Their names are–“ 他们的名字叫
[22:14] No-oo! 不
[22:17] “George Beard and Harold Hutchins. Well done.” “乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 你们很棒”
[22:20] It turns out enough extra credit was also enough 原来额外的加分还能让
[22:23] to hand George and Harold the top spot on the RankTank. 乔治和哈罗德变成了排名板上的第一
[22:26] Just above Melvin. 刚好超过了梅尔文
[22:27] This is nice, but the real win is that the extra credit scored us 真棒 但是最大的好处是这额外的加分
[22:30] two bus seats to Lake Summer Camp! 让我们赢得了去湖畔夏令营的车票
[22:33] Yeah, and nothing can mess that up. 没错 什么都改变不了这一点了
[22:35] Unless the Melvins put it all on the line 除非梅尔文用两集联播
[22:37] in a special two-part season finale. 特别季终集来筹划
[22:39] But what are the odds of that? 但是那怎么可能呢
内裤队长

Post navigation

Previous Post: 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme