Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] This is George Beard ‏‏and Harold Hutchins. 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
[00:17] ‏‏George is the kid on the left ‏‏with the tie and the flat top. 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带
[00:19] ‏Harold is the one on the right ‏‏ 哈罗德是右边的孩子‏
[00:21] with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. 发型糟糕穿短袖
[00:22] ‏‏Remember that now. 请记住
[00:23] ‏Congratulations, boys! ‏I’m giving you all A’s! 恭喜你们 孩子们 我给你们全打了A
[00:27] ‏Because you’re you! 因为你们就是你们
[00:28] ‏Oh, that’s sweet! And well-deserved. 太棒了 这是我们应得的
[00:30] ‏We just realized 我们刚刚意识到
[00:31] you’ve always been right ‏and we’ve always been wrong. 原来你们都是对的 我们都是错的
[00:33] ‏As an apology, 作为道歉
[00:34] ‏here are a couple of anti-gravity boards ‏we made for you. 这是我们为你们做的反重力滑板
[00:37] ‏You’re forgiven. For now. 暂时原谅你了
[00:40] ‏No more gym for you, boys! ‏Because it’s dumb! 你们不用上体育课了 因为很蠢
[00:42] ‏You’re the man, Mr. Meaner. ‏Let’s dance it out! 你最好了 明讷老师 我们来跳舞吧
[00:49] ‏What are you doing? ‏I said, “run,” not “dance!” 你们在干什么 我说”跑步” 不是”跳舞”
[00:52] Let go of my yeah-yeah-yeah hands! Run! 放开我的手 快跑
[00:55] ‏Move! Move! Move! 快点 快点 快点
[00:56] ‏Wouldn’t it be great ‏if we actually went to a school like that? 如果真的有一个这样的学校 是不是会很棒
[00:59] ‏Yeah. Let’s close our eyes and go back. 是啊 我们闭上眼睛回去吧
[01:01] ‏Who said you could run into ‏a yeah-yeah-yeah wall? 谁说你们可以撞到墙上的
[01:05] ‏- Come on! ‏- Really? -拜托 -认真的吗
[01:08] *So George and Harold make comic books* *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书*
[01:10] – We’re cool! – Me too! -我们好着呢 -我也是
[01:11] *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长*
[01:15] *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞*
[01:18] *Then accidentally, kinda on purpose turned him into Captain Underpants* *然后不小心可能故意把他变成了内裤队长*
[01:22] *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人*
[01:26] *And don’t forget when he gets wet You’re back where you began* *别忘了他一碰水你就得从头开始*
[01:29] *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢*
[01:32] *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦*
[01:36] *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作*
[01:38] ‏ ‏”The Bombastic ‏‏Blathering of Brainy Blabulous!” 脑肥包的夸夸其谈
[01:43] ‏‏George and Harold were planning ‏‏an inappropriate payback prank 乔治和哈罗德打算对明讷老师
[01:46] ‏‏that involved dropping 300 water balloons ‏‏off the roof 进行非常恶劣的报复恶作剧 在他头上
[01:49] on Mr. Meaner. 砸下300个水气球
[01:50] ‏‏They called it… 他们管这叫做
[01:51] ‏The “Let’s Drop 300 Water Balloons ‏on Mr. Meaner” prank. “在明讷老师头上砸300个水气球”恶作剧
[01:53] ‏Great name. Oh, there he is! 这名字真棒 他在那里
[01:56] Wha…? 这
[01:59] ‏- The chewing gum trap caught Meaner! ‏- No way we’re gonna miss. -口香糖陷阱困住了明讷 -我们不可能砸不中了
[02:02] Time for some dodgeball payback. ‏ 尝尝躲避球的报复吧
[02:04] Justice is a dish best served wet. 正义最好是湿哒哒的
[02:12] ‏What the heck? 搞什么
[02:14] ‏You yeah-yeah-yeah missed me! 你们没打中
[02:18] ‏What happened? 发生了什么
[02:18] ‏- I happened. ‏- Yeah, I happened. -发生了我 -没错 发生了我
[02:20] ‏Say hello to our new anti-prank measures, 看看我们最新的反恶作剧良法
[02:23] ‏the Anti-Prank Measures! 反恶作剧法
[02:27] ‏- That’s it! ‏- Two thousand! -没错 -2000
[02:29] ‏No more replacing toilet paper ‏with sandpaper! 别想再用砂纸来代替厕纸了
[02:31] No more glue frosted cookies. 别想再用冰冻胶水饼干
[02:34] ‏No more skunk spray ‏in the air vents. 别想再在通风管里扔臭鼬
[02:36] No! 不
[02:38] ‏I thought discipline was Mr. Krupp’s job. 我以为是克拉普老师负责管纪律呢
[02:40] – Not anymore. ‏He transferred to a new school. ‏- What? -再也不是他了 他调去别的学校了 -什么
[02:43] ‏- He transferred to a new school. – What? -他调去别的学校了 -什么
[02:46] He transferred to a new school! 他调去别的学校了
[02:51] ‏- Got you! ‏- So good. -你上当了 -真爽
[02:55] ‏Why would Mr. Krupp transfer? 克拉普先生为什么会被调走
[03:02] ‏No idea. But you can ponder that ‏in the new Detention Dungeon. 不知道 但是你们可以在留堂地牢中想
[03:06] ‏- Detention Dungeon? ‏-Two thousand. -留堂地牢 -2000
[03:20] ‏I can’t believe Krupp left. ‏This school was his whole life. 真不敢相信克拉普离开了 这学校本来是他的命
[03:23] ‏Well, this school and guacamole. 这所学校和鳄梨酱
[03:26] *Baby, when I’m with you* *宝贝 当我和你一起时*
[03:30] ‏If Krupp transferred, ‏maybe we should, too! 如果克拉普转校了 也许我们也应该转
[03:33] ‏There’s got to be a school out there ‏where we can still do pranks. 肯定还有一所能让我们恶作剧的学校
[03:36] ‏I still don’t get why we had ‏to wear those things. 我还是不知道我们为什么要戴这些
[03:38] I had my doubts, ‏but you’re right. 我之前也疑虑过 但是你说得对
[03:40] ‏This cardboard Krupp is a better ‏vice principal than Krupp ever was. 这个木板克拉普比副校长克拉普还有用
[03:43] ‏And this one doesn’t squeak like a bat ‏when you shoot darts at him. 而且这块还不会在你向他投飞镖时大喊
[03:48] ‏- Hello, Melvins. ‏- Hello, Melvins. -你们好 梅尔文们 -你们好 梅尔文们
[03:49] ‏You don’t have an appointment. ‏Mr. Krupp, escort them out. 你没预约 克拉普老师 送他们出去
[03:55] ‏- Almost as lazy as the real Krupp. ‏- It’s still an upgrade. -跟真的克拉普一样懒 -但还是一种升级
[03:57] ‏We want to transfer to a new… 我们想转到别的…
[03:58] ‏- Sign here. ‏- …school. -在这里签字 -学校
[04:05] ‏ “Herome Jorwitz Elementary. ‏Best School in Quipa.” “霍罗姆·杰维茨小学 奎帕最好的学校”
[04:08] ‏Those words sound so familiar. 这些话看起来好熟悉
[04:10] ‏Probably just a coincidence. 也许只是巧合
[04:11] 第二章 惊吓学校
[04:13] ‏‏As the boys entered the new school ‏‏ready to prank up a storm, 两个男孩准备进入学校进行恶作剧风暴时
[04:16] ‏‏they noticed something. 他们发现有点不对
[04:19] ‏- Check it out! Running water! ‏- And it’s not chunky! -快看 有水的水槽 -还不稠
[04:22] ‏- And it doesn’t smell like a zookeeper! ‏- And it’s not on fire! -闻起来也不像动物管理员 -而且也没有火
[04:27] ‏Mochachocaccino? 摩卡巧克力奇诺
[04:28] ‏- Man, this school’s got everything. ‏- Everything except our friends. -天 这学校这什么都有 -除了我们的朋友们
[04:31] ‏Like, Gooch, Erica, Dressy, and Bo. 古奇 艾瑞卡 美美和波
[04:35] ‏Nope, it’s even got them. 不 连他们都在
[04:36] ‏Erica, you’re here! ‏Did you guys transfer, too? 艾瑞卡 你在这里 你们也转校了吗
[04:39] ‏Erica? You must be new. ‏ 艾瑞卡 你肯定是新来的
[04:41] My name is Werica. Werica Ang. 我叫韦瑞卡 韦瑞卡·昂
[04:44] That’s like Erica Wang ‏but backwards. 简直就像倒过来的艾瑞卡·王
[04:46] ‏No, Erica Wang backwards ‏would be Gnaw Acire. 不 艾瑞卡·王倒过来就是王·卡瑞艾
[04:50] ‏And this is Choog, Kessy Drillman, ‏and Hwo Beemuth. 这是楚 凯西·德里曼 胡·贝穆特
[04:53] ‏Oh, and that’s Sessica ‏and the Jophies over there. 那是索西卡和杰菲
[04:56] ‏This is weird. 真奇怪
[04:56] ‏Yeah, they’re exactly like our friends, ‏ 没错 他们就和我们的朋友一样
[04:59] only they’re wearing glasses and reading, 但是戴着眼镜 在读书
[05:00] ‏which means they’re smart, ‏according to TV. 根据电视上来说 他们还很聪明
[05:02] ‏That’s true. 没错
[05:03] ‏‏And all TV characters ‏‏wearing glasses are required to say… 电视上所有戴着眼镜的人都要说
[05:06] According to my calculations… 根据我的计算
[05:08] ‏‏According to my calculations… 根据我的计算
[05:09] ‏‏According to my calculations… 根据我的计算
[05:11] ‏‏According to my cal– 根据我的计…
[05:12] ‏According to my calculations, ‏class is gonna start in 15 minutes. 根据我的计算 还有15分钟就要上课了
[05:16] ‏Better get going. 该走了
[05:18] ‏Get going? 15 minutes? ‏Is this an alternate universe? 该走了 15分钟 这是另一个宇宙吗
[05:22] ‏Like Lobsterverse? 就像龙虾宇宙
[05:24] I’ll take that one. 我信了
[05:25] ‏Nah, we took the bus here. 不 我们是坐公交来的
[05:27] ‏But it’s definitely a bizarro version ‏of Jerome Horwitz. 这绝对是一个奇怪的杰罗姆·霍维茨小学
[05:30] ‏So that’s why it’s called Herome Jorwitz. 所以这里才叫霍罗姆·杰维茨
[05:32] ‏‏Actually, it’s because we got ‏‏too lazy 其实是因为我们太懒了
[05:34] to draw an entire new school ‏‏and new characters, 不想画新的学校和新的角色
[05:36] so we just changed ‏‏all the names, except for.. 所以我们只是改了所有的名字 除了
[05:38] ‏George Beard and Harold Hutchins! 乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
[05:40] ‏And one other. 还有一个人
[05:41] ‏- Mr. Krupp? ‏- A bizarro Krupp, too? -克拉普老师 -也是一个奇怪的克拉普吗
[05:43] ‏Not fair. 这不公平
[05:44] ‏So great to see you boys! 见到你们真好
[05:46] ‏I heard you transferred in ‏and I couldn’t be happier! 我听说你们转了过来真是太高兴了
[05:49] There’s something our old principal ‏would never say. 我们的校长可绝对不会这么说
[05:52] ‏What? I am your old principal. ‏It’s me, Mr. Krupp! 什么 我就是你们的校长 是我 克拉普老师
[05:55] ‏Now, I know we’ve had our differences ‏in the past. 我知道我们过去有所分歧
[05:58] ‏No! No! No! 不不不
[05:59] ‏But that’s water under the bridge. 但那些都过去了
[06:01] ‏I’m a new man, ‏thanks to this amazing school. 我是一个全新的人了 多亏了这所完美的学校
[06:04] ‏We’re gonna be great friends here. 我们会成为很好的朋友
[06:05] ‏- What? ‏- What? -什么 -什么
[06:08] ‏Yep. We’re getting a fresh start. 没错 我们将有一个崭新的开端
[06:09] No, no, no, a fresher start. 不 更崭新的开端
[06:11] *They’re in a new school ‏‏Left the old one behind* *他们离开了老学校 来到了新学校*
[06:14] *Now they’re friends to the end ‏‏* *现在他们是好朋友*
[06:16] *It’s like they’re three of a kind* *就像三个一样的人*
[06:16] 主演 本杰明·克拉普 乔治·彼尔德 哈罗德·哈钦森
[06:19] ‏‏- *Fresher start* ‏‏- *They’re having a ball!* -*更崭新的开端* -*他们在玩球*
[06:22] ‏‏- *Fresher start* ‏‏- * Buying pants at the mall* -*更崭新的开端* -*去商场买裤子*
[06:25] *With no confrontation ‏‏Every day’s a vacation* *从来不吵架 每天都放假*
[06:30] *Oh, fresher start* *更崭新的开端*
[06:31] ‏Fresher Start is filmed ‏‏before a live studio audience. 《更崭新的开端》在现场演播室观众面前拍摄
[06:33] ‏Swing by my office later, ‏and we’ll catch up and have candy. 等会来我办公室吧 我们吃吃糖叙叙旧
[06:36] ‏My door is always open. 我的大门永远敞开
[06:43] 第三章 无聊学校
[06:46] ‏I can’t believe it. ‏They’re making omelets. 真不敢相信 他们在做煎蛋卷
[06:49] ‏With real eggs. 用真正的鸡蛋
[06:50] ‏From chickens! And not that thing ‏that lives under the bridge. 鸡下的蛋 而不是那种住在桥下的玩意
[06:58] ‏It’s like a five-star restaurant! 这简直就像五星级餐厅
[07:00] ‏Is what I’d say if I knew anything ‏about restaurants. 要是我还懂餐厅的话
[07:06] Six. Yeah-yeah-yeah, keep going. 六 继续
[07:10] ‏The bizarro Mr. Meaner is jacked. 奇怪的明讷老师很健壮
[07:31] ‏The philosopher Arisophacles once said, 哲学家阿里索克利斯曾经说过
[07:34] ‏”The most important muscle ‏in the body is the mind.” “最重要的肌肉是大脑”
[07:37] – ‏That’s because he hated exercise. ‏- His brain’s jacked, too! -那是因为他讨厌锻炼 -他的大脑也很健壮
[07:41] ‏Can we do that? It looks like fun! 我们可以试试吗 看起来很有趣
[07:43] ‏Looks can be deceiving. ‏Parkour’s actually hard work. 眼见不一定为实 跑酷其实就很累
[07:46] ‏I’ve trained for years 我训练了好几年
[07:47] and I avoid ‏anything trivial that shrinks the brain. 而我会避免任何使大脑萎缩的琐碎事物
[07:50] ‏Like those silly videos on the internet 就像网上的那些
[07:52] ‏where a guy finds trash on roads. 路边捡垃圾的视频
[07:54] ‏‏Road Trash. That guy is roadside legit! 道路垃圾 那家伙是公路传奇
[07:57] ‏Road Trash. ‏Yeah! 道路垃圾 没错
[07:59] ‏‏Hey, guys, ‏‏I just found an empty can of carrot juice! 伙计们 我刚找到一个空胡萝卜汁罐
[08:04] ‏‏Yeah! Whoa! That one almost got me! 差点把我熏倒了
[08:10] ‏So tempting. 真诱人
[08:11] ‏But it shrinks the brain! ‏ 但那会让大脑萎缩
[08:12] My mind must remain pure like arctic snow. 我的大脑必须要像北极雪一样纯净
[08:15] ‏Oh, splinter. But that’s good. 倒刺 不过不错
[08:17] ‏It’s a teachable moment. 这是一个教育时刻
[08:19] ‏I’ll just enlarge my finger ‏with my latest invention, 我要用我的最新发明放大我的手指
[08:21] ‏the Grow-it-alter 3000, 放大器3000
[08:26] ‏and easily remove the splinter. 然后轻松拔掉倒刺
[08:30] And then we can study finger anatomy. 然后我们能学手指解剖
[08:31] ‏He invents stuff, too? 他也会发明东西吗
[08:35] Hey, I’m Snelvin Meedly. 我是斯尔文·梅尼德利
[08:37] ‏Did you see Mr. Neamer get a big–? ‏ 你们有没有看到明讷先生有个大…
[08:39] Uh, whatchamacallit? Oh, yeah, finger? 怎么说来着 没错 手指
[08:42] ‏- And bizarro Melvin isn’t smart? ‏- I know you’re new, -奇怪的梅尔文还不聪明吗 -我知道你们是新来的
[08:44] ‏but we do things differently here. 但是我们这里不一样
[08:46] ‏We work hard, we cherish knowledge, ‏and we respect the teachers. 我们努力学习 热爱知识 尊敬老师
[08:50] ‏If you can do that, ‏this school will give you back ten times 如果你们能做到 你们的滴水之劳
[08:52] ‏what you put into it. 学校会涌泉相助
[08:54] ‏Okay, it’s a little boring, ‏but everything works. 好吧 的确有点无聊 但一切都还行
[08:56] ‏The teachers teach, 老师教书
[08:58] ‏the food is actually made from food, ‏ 食物也是用食物做的
[08:59] and Krupp’s not yelling at us. 克拉普也不会吼我们
[09:00] ‏- Maybe we should give it a shot. ‏‏- *Giving it all they got* -也许我们该试试 -*试试*
[09:04] ‏I can’t see a thing in these glasses! 我戴着这些眼镜什么都看不到
[09:06] ‏Probably a good thing, 也许是好事
[09:07] because this place ‏looks like a mortuary for childhood. 因为这地方就像是小孩子的停尸房
[09:10] ‏- Can’t do it! ‏- Too boring! True, this school is great, -做不到 -太无聊了 不错 这学校挺好
[09:12] ‏but it’s missing one thing. Fun. 但它缺失一件事 乐趣
[09:14] ‏Yeah. I thought I could live without it, ‏ 是啊 我以为没有乐趣我也可以
[09:16] but I can’t. So, what do we do? 但不行 所以我们怎么办
[09:18] ‏I’ll tell you what we do. 我告诉你怎么办
[09:19] ‏We make candy rain from the sky. ‏ 我们来下糖果雨
[09:21] We put rubber dart guns in every hand. 给每个人都发一把橡胶枪
[09:23] ‏We tear down this school and replace it ‏ 拆掉这座学校 用最大的
[09:25] with the biggest bouncy house ever made! 充气跳跳屋代替
[09:29] ‏Okay, maybe not that last one. ‏ 好吧 也许最后那个不行
[09:31] But let’s put the fun in functional. 但我们带来点乐趣吧
[09:33] ‏Yeah, let’s teach these kids ‏how to live a little. 是啊 我们来教这些孩子怎么生活吧
[09:36] How do people see in those things? 他们带着这玩意怎么能看见东西
[09:38] ‏”You can’t succeed every time, ‏but you can try all the time.” “你不能每次都成功 但你可以一直尝试”
[09:41] ‏Now those are words to live by. 这些话可是至理名言
[09:43] ‏Sure, but now let’s have some fun. 当然 但现在我们来找点乐子
[09:48] ‏Move the letters around. 把这些词的顺序换一换
[09:52] ‏ “Try every time ‏and you can succeed.” “每次都努力 你就可以成功”
[09:54] ‏Really? I mean, with those letters ‏you can make 认真的吗 你能组那么多词
[09:56] “butt,” “turd,” “snot.” “屁股””粪球””鼻涕”
[09:58] ‏Yeah, but this is good advice. 是的 但这是个很好的建议
[10:01] Gonna be an uphill battle. ‏Time to get real. 这是一场艰苦的战斗 是时候来真的了
[10:04] ‏You mean make a comic? 你是说画个漫画
[10:05] ‏I was gonna say transfer ‏to another school. 我本来想说转学的
[10:07] ‏But sure. Comic. 但当然 漫画
[10:10] ‏‏Captain Underpants and the Secret Weapon ‏‏ 内裤队长和对付面无表情小孩的
[10:12] of the Stone-Faced Kids. 秘密武器
[10:13] ‏‏By George Beard and Harold Hutchins. 由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作
[10:14] ‏‏One time, there were, like, these ‏‏serious stone-faced kids 从前 有一群面无表情的小孩
[10:18] who were all, ‏‏”I’m doing everything right,” “我要把每件事都做好做对”
[10:19] ‏‏except they weren’t ‏‏’cause they had no fun. 唯独一件事他们没做好 就是他们没趣
[10:21] ‏‏They were all, “More math, please” 他们总是说”拜托再学点数学吧”
[10:22] ‏‏and “Yes, I’ll vacuum the driveway, ‏‏thank you!” 还有”好的 我会清扫车道的 谢谢”
[10:26] Fun, not. 乐趣 不存在的
[10:27] ‏‏This one kid had a birthday party ‏‏and hired an accountant 有个小孩过生日 在生日派对上雇了一个会计
[10:29] ‏‏to write numbers on a whiteboard. 在白板上写数字
[10:32] ‏‏But nobody smiled or giggled ‏‏or said the word “pickle” at all! 但根本没人笑 说”腌菜”
[10:35] ‏‏I mean, come on. Pickle! 拜托 腌菜
[10:36] ‏‏Then these aliens came down and said, 然后这些外星人来了 说
[10:38] ‏‏”What is the sound of human laughter, ‏ “如果听不到人类的笑声
[10:40] ‏or we will mess up your planet!” 就毁灭你们的星球”
[10:42] ‏‏The kids didn’t know what to do. 孩子们不知道怎么办
[10:43] ‏‏They tried cleaning the silverware drawer ‏‏and ironing a skirt, 他们清洗了餐具抽屉 熨了裙子
[10:46] but it was no fun. 但都没趣
[10:47] ‏‏The aliens were gonna blast the planet ‏‏ 外星人要用他们的爆炸射线
[10:49] to bits with their blast ray. 炸掉星球
[10:51] ‏‏Warm up sounds, warm up sounds, warm up. 准备的声音 准备的声音 准备
[10:54] ‏‏But then Captain Underpants ‏‏came swooping in 但内裤队长来了
[10:56] ‏‏like Captain Underpants swooping in. 内裤队长来了
[10:58] ‏‏”I’ll save Earth and junk ‏‏with entertainment!” “我会用娱乐拯救地球”
[11:01] ‏‏Then he flew into a haystack and popped up 然后他扎进草垛
[11:03] ‏‏with hay in his ears and said, “pickle!” 耳朵里还有干草 跳起来说”腌菜”
[11:05] ‏‏The aliens were like, “What?” ‏‏But in alien… 外星人说”什么” 但是外星人…
[11:10] ‏‏Then Captain Underpants did all ‏‏his best basketball tricks. 然后内裤队长用他最擅长的篮球招数
[11:12] ‏‏The Fibbidy Flop, the Aqua Duck, 转球 口含篮球
[11:14] ‏‏and big finish, ‏‏the Diggidy, Diggidy, Diggidy, Doop! 还有大招 连环多球暴扣
[11:17] ‏‏That’s like with nine balls. 扣了有九个球
[11:18] ‏‏The aliens didn’t get it, but the kids! 外星人不明白 但孩子们能看懂
[11:20] ‏‏They had never seen anything so amazing. 他们从没见过如此惊人的事
[11:22] ‏‏They started smiling ‏‏and their faces cracked 他们开始笑 脸都裂开了
[11:24] ‏‏and their dumb old frowns ‏‏fell right off their faces! 他们无聊的旧眉头掉下来
[11:27] ‏‏Clank, clank, ‏‏clankety-clank, clank, crack! 叮当 叮当 叮当 叮当 咧嘴笑
[11:29] ‏‏But the unhappy aliens knocked ‏‏Captain Underpants far away 但是不开心的外星人把内裤队长扔远了
[11:32] and said, ‏‏”We will blast your planet and junk! ‏‏ 说”我们要炸掉你们的星球 还有这些垃圾
[11:33] What do you say about that?” 你们说呢”
[11:36] ‏‏And then the birthday party kid said, ‏‏”Pickle!” 然后过生日的那个孩子说”腌菜”
[11:38] ‏‏And all the kids laughed really, ‏‏really hard, 所有的孩子都大声笑
[11:40] like for the first time! 第一次笑那么大声
[11:41] ‏‏But the sound… 但是那个声音…
[11:44] ‏‏Giggle, ha! But the sound ‏‏was super painful to the aliens 咯咯笑 哈哈 但那声音令外星人很痛苦
[11:47] ‏‏and they covered their one ear. 他们捂住了自己的耳朵
[11:48] ‏‏”Ow, that human laughing! ‏‏Stop your noising!” ‏‏ “人类的笑声 快停下”
[11:51] And the kids all said, “Pickle, pickle, ‏‏pickle, pickle!” 孩子们都在说”腌菜 腌菜 腌菜 腌菜”
[11:53] And laughed, like, a lot. 大声地笑着
[11:55] ‏‏And the aliens said, “Enough! ‏‏ 外星人说”够了
[11:56] We cannot survive your secret weapon!” 我们受不了你们的秘密武器”
[11:58] ‏‏And they flew away. Yay! 他们就飞走了
[11:59] ‏‏Then Captain Underpants flew back in. ‏‏ 内裤队长回来了
[12:01] “Tra-la– Where’d they go?” “他们去哪了”
[12:02] The end. 大结局
[12:05] ‏You look like a guy ‏who likes reading, huh? 你看起来像个喜欢读书的人 是吗
[12:07] ‏Almost as much ‏as I like paying attention in class. 和我喜欢上课认真听讲一样喜欢
[12:10] ‏Then try this! 那看看这个
[12:12] ‏It’s like you gave me something ‏ 你给了我一个
[12:14] I didn’t know I wanted my whole life. 我活这么大都不知道我想要的东西
[12:16] ‏This is a game changer! 这真是颠覆了我的世界
[12:18] ‏Time to have some fun. 是时候找点乐子了
[12:20] ‏And in less time ‏‏than should really be possible, 比想象的时间还短
[12:23] ‏‏the kids’ minds were magically transformed 孩子们的心思就被才华横溢的
[12:25] ‏‏by the brilliant writing ‏‏of George and Harold. 乔治和哈罗德画的漫画书神奇的转变了
[12:27] ‏Laughter? In this school? Strange. 笑声 在这所学校 奇怪
[12:31] ‏Say there, you children, ‏what’s all this giggle-gaggle about? 孩子们 你们为什么笑啊
[12:35] ‏Oh, no. Not here. Not now! 不 不要在这 别是现在
[12:41] ‏Are you gonna yell at us ‏or scream at us? 你是要冲我们吼还是叫
[12:43] ‏- Because I vote yell. ‏- Your yell is pretty good. -我投吼 -你吼得不错
[12:48] ‏I told you, I’m a new man, 告诉过你们了 我是崭新的我了
[12:51] ‏thanks to this perfect school. 多亏了这所完美的学校
[12:53] ‏No more yelling, no more detention. 不再吼 不再留堂
[12:55] ‏I’m finally able to be the principal ‏I was meant to be. 我终于能做我想要当的校长了
[12:59] ‏Now grab some bean bag and let’s rap. 坐在豆袋椅上我们谈谈吧
[13:02] ‏I need a favor. 我需要你们帮我个忙
[13:04] ‏I need you not to ruin this school– 我需要你们不要毁掉这所学校…
[13:07] ‏Because it’s the only thing ‏that has ever brought joy to my life, 因为这是唯一能带给我快乐的东西了
[13:10] ‏aside from the hand-me-down wooden toys ‏Uncle Grover gave me, 除了格罗弗叔叔给我
[13:13] ‏which were actually riddled ‏with rusty nails 上面都是生锈的钉子的
[13:15] ‏which ultimately gave me tetanus. 旧木玩具 让我得了破伤风那次
[13:17] ‏But still, no comics, no pranks. 但是还是 没有漫画书 没有恶作剧
[13:20] ‏- No fun ‏- Correct. -没有乐趣 -对
[13:21] ‏What’s in it for us? 那我们能得到什么
[13:22] ‏I won’t send you to prison. 不把你们送进监狱
[13:25] ‏I mean, a good education. Right? 我是说 良好的教育 是吗
[13:30] ‏You got yourself a deal. 成交
[13:32] ‏- We’re doing a prank, right? 我们要做个恶作剧 对吗
[13:34] Yep, and it’s gonna be huge. 是的 还得是个大恶作剧
[13:38] 第五章 直击乐趣
[13:40] ‏You are about to witness an epic prank ‏thanks to this baby. 多亏了这个宝贝 你们要见证一场史诗级的恶作剧
[13:44] Pickle! 腌菜
[13:45] ‏Yeah. Water balloon, Choog, ‏but nice attitude. 是的 水球 楚 但是态度不错
[13:48] ‏Thanks to George and Harold, ‏we could lose this school. 多亏了乔治和哈罗德 我们可能会失去这所学校
[13:51] ‏That’s why I need the brightest mind here ‏to help me save it. 所以我需要最聪明的头脑来帮我解决这件事
[13:54] ‏I’m just surprised it’s a gym teacher. 我很惊讶竟然是个体育老师
[13:56] ‏General Moon Shu once said, 穆恩·舒将军说过
[13:57] ‏”If you know your enemy, ‏you’ve already won the battle.” “知己知彼 百战不殆”
[14:00] ‏Sure, Moon Shu lost every battle, 当然 穆恩·舒没打过一场胜仗
[14:02] ‏but the point is, ‏George and Harold are the enemy. 但重点是 乔治和哈罗德是敌人
[14:05] ‏- So we’re gonna lose? ‏- No! Because we have me! -所以我们会输 -不会 因为有我
[14:07] ‏The most brilliant man ‏ever to organize a dodgeball game. 组织躲避球比赛的最聪明的人
[14:10] ‏Not sure that’s saying much. 不确定那么说是不是太过了
[14:11] ‏I’ll make the school perfect again. 我会让这所学校恢复完美的
[14:13] ‏- For all of us. ‏- Works for me. -为了我们所有人 -很好
[14:15] By the way, did you see ‏the latest ‏Road Trash video? 顺便说一下 你看最新的《道路垃圾》视频了吗
[14:17] ‏Why, what happened? No, don’t tell me! 为什么 发生什么了 不 别告诉我
[14:19] ‏Okay, but it was really good. ‏ 好 但是真的很不错
[14:21] He found tuxedo pants on an off-ramp. 他在下匝道找到了燕尾服裤子
[14:24] ‏‏I just found some tuxedo pants ‏‏on an off-ramp! 我刚刚在下匝道找到了燕尾服裤子
[14:28] ‏‏Yeah! 太棒了
[14:30] ‏I told you not to tell me! 我跟你说了不要告诉我了
[14:31] ‏How’s that little balloon epic? 这个小气球怎么能称之为史诗级
[14:34] ‏It’s not. Until we make it giant ‏with this baby! 不能 直到我们用这个宝贝把它变大
[14:37] The Grow-it-alter 3000. 变大机3000
[14:39] ‏Does Mr. Neamer know ‏you stole his invention, 尼莫老师知道你偷了他的发明吗
[14:41] ‏which is theft ‏and makes us all complicit in a crime? 这是盗窃 我们都成了犯罪同谋了吗
[14:44] ‏Borrowed, and no. 借我看看 不是
[14:46] ‏That’s why it’s a prank! 所以这才是个恶作剧
[14:47] ‏Now, Werica, just read what’s on the card ‏into the mic. 现在 韦瑞卡 用麦克风把这张卡片读出来
[14:50] ‏‏Attention, teachers. 老师们注意了
[14:52] ‏‏Report to the front of the school ‏‏to get a free laptop. 到学校前面报到可以免费领笔记本电脑
[14:57] ‏It’s working. 生效了
[14:58] ‏This school is the best! ‏I mean, free laptops? So good. 这所学校最棒了 免费的笔记本 太棒了
[15:02] ‏They’re in the blast zone. Now! 他们在爆炸区了 现在
[15:07] ‏Why is it getting so dark? Oh, no. 为什么突然这么黑 不
[15:10] ‏Yeah! 妈呀
[15:14] ‏First rule of pranking ‏is to get rid of the evidence. 恶作剧守则一 处理证据
[15:16] ‏Second rule of pranking is run! 守则二 跑
[15:19] ‏I’m not giving up on you, Herome Jorwitz. 我不会放弃你的 霍罗姆·杰维茨
[15:22] Because I love you. 因为我爱你
[15:30] ‏Mr. Neamer? 尼莫老师
[15:31] ‏Oh, my! 我的天
[15:36] I didn’t feel alive until today ‏ 我直到今天才感觉是在活着
[15:38] even though I’ve been alive my whole life! 虽然我一直都活着
[15:41] ‏Choog, you were right! Zombie apocalypse! 楚 你说的对 僵尸启示录
[15:48] ‏- Pranking is my jam. ‏- What? -被我捉弄到了 -什么
[15:51] ‏- Didn’t think we could have it all. ‏- But now we do. -没想到我们能做到 -但我们的确做到了
[15:54] ‏You’d think they’d learn ‏‏to not say things like that. 你会想他们学着不那么说
[15:56] ‏‏But they don’t. 但他们没有
[16:02] ‏You two delinquents ‏are done despoiling Herome Jorwitz. 你们两个少年罪犯争夺霍罗姆·杰维茨的日子到头了
[16:05] ‏Your tiny brains are no match ‏for my mammoth mind. 你们的小脑子和我的大头脑完全没得比
[16:08] ‏I can anticipate your every move ‏before you even make it! 我能在你每次行动之前预测到你的下一步
[16:13] ‏I knew you were gonna do that! ‏Whoa! Little top-heavy! 我知道你们要那么做 有点头重脚轻
[16:22] ‏Running is futile. 逃跑是没用的
[16:23] ‏I’m three steps ahead of you! 我一下就追上你们了
[16:30] ‏You think running under a bridge ‏will stop me? 你们觉得在桥下跑能阻止我
[16:33] ‏There’s more than enough headroom ‏for– 有足够的空间…
[16:38] ‏I’ve got you now. 我要抓到你们了
[16:40] ‏Never run into a skinny alley– ‏ Wha? 永远都不要跑到小巷里 什么
[16:44] No fair. 不公平
[16:45] ‏This city isn’t big brain-friendly. 这座城市对大脑大的人一点也不友好
[16:47] ‏You know what I just realized? 你知道我刚刚意识到什么吗
[16:48] ‏Neamer’s giant head makes him ‏ 尼莫的大头让他
[16:50] the bizarro version of Flabby flabulous! 有点像大肥包
[16:52] ‏You might remember ‏‏Flabby Flabulous from a previous episode. 你可能还记得之前剧集出现的大肥包
[16:55] ‏- Except now he’s more like– ‏- Brainy Blabulous! -除了现在他更像是… -脑肥包
[16:58] ‏And my mind has already devised ‏17,842 ways to destroy you! 我已经想到了17842种摧毁你们的办法
[17:03] ‏And counting! 还在不停有新主意出现
[17:05] A big brain’s way worse ‏than a big butt! 超大脑比超大屁股糟糕多了
[17:07] ‏Time for you-know-who. 是时候叫某人了
[17:09] ‏Captain Underpants! 内裤队长
[17:15] ‏I knew you’d wreck it! 我知道你们会破坏掉的
[17:17] ‏You’ve infected this paradise ‏with your laughter 你们用你们的笑
[17:20] ‏and your so-called funny drawings ‏ 还有所谓的有趣的画
[17:23] and your annoyingly creative spark! 烦人的创造力火花感染了这个天堂
[17:25] ‏Is it paradise to be bored ‏out of your skull? 这个天堂不无聊到爆了吗
[17:27] ‏- Living life like an obedient robot? ‏- Yes? -像顺从的机器人一样活着 -是吗
[17:31] ‏You can’t win. 你赢不了的
[17:32] ‏I’ve got the mind ‏of a gym teacher on my side. 体育老师是我这边的
[17:35] ‏I’m not going down without a fight. 我不会不战而屈的
[17:37] ‏Neither are we. 我们也不会
[17:40] ‏‏Tra-la– Leg cramp! Oh, oh, okay. 腿抽筋了 好吧
[17:45] ‏- Captain Underpants, we need help! ‏- Sure thing. -内裤队长 我们需要你的帮助 -好的
[17:49] Nice digs! 不错啊
[17:51] ‏Mind over matter, mind over matter. 意识决定物质 意识绝对物质
[17:53] ‏Do you mind? ‏My brain is a wonder, not a clothesline! 不好意思 我的大脑是奇迹 不是晾衣绳
[17:57] ‏Come on, brain! Defy physics! 拜托 大脑 别管物理这些东西
[18:08] ‏Yes! I’ve achieved mind supremacy. 太棒了 我达到了头脑的最高境界
[18:11] Madam, your socks are dry! 女士 你的袜子干了
[18:16] – How big a head are we talking here? ‏- The biggest! -脑袋有多大 -最大的
[18:19] I’ve seen bigger. 我见过更大的
[18:20] And as the Roman historian ‏Portus Trovius once said, 罗马史学家博特斯·特维斯说过
[18:22] Big is good. Bigger is better. ‏But the biggest. 大很好 更大更好 最大的
[18:25] Forget about it. 算了吧
[18:26] But he also ran a pizza place, so… ‏ 但他还开披萨店 所以
[18:28] I once said I got a rock in my shoe. 我说了我鞋里有石头
[18:30] ‏- And I don’t wear shoes! ‏- What does that mean? -但我不穿鞋 -什么意思
[18:32] ‏It means your brain ‏is no match for his brawn! 我是说你的脑子比不上他的肌肉
[18:34] ‏No, it doesn’t. 不会的
[18:35] ‏Careful, I’m armed. ‏With my arms, not weapons. 小心 我有武器 就是胳膊 不是武器
[18:39] ‏Unless you count my arms as weapons, ‏which they are. 除非你把我的胳膊当成武器 其实也算
[18:41] ‏Not compared to my brain, ‏which I will now use to crush you! 那也比不上我的脑子 我要用它摧毁你
[18:45] ‏Mind over matter, mind over matter, ‏mind over matter. 大脑胜过物质 大脑胜过物质
[18:49] ‏Hey, when did trees ‏start flying? 树什么时候会飞了
[18:51] ‏When my brain told them to. 我的大脑让它飞它就飞
[18:53] ‏Ditto on trees falling. 要它倒就倒
[18:55] ‏You didn’t say, “Timber!” 你没说”要倒了”
[18:57] ‏Chapter 7, ‏‏The Incredibly Graphic Violence Chapter, 第七章 无敌图解暴力篇
[19:00] ‏‏Presented in Quiz-O-Rama, 由答题动画的方式呈现
[19:02] ‏‏a Thought Provoking Alternative ‏‏to Fighting. 这是动脑不动手的战斗形式
[19:04] ‏‏Will Captain Underpants, 内裤队长
[19:05] ‏‏A, avoid being hit by a flying bathtub ‏‏ A 能躲掉飞浴缸
[19:08] or B, get his clock cleaned. “B!” B 躲不掉 是B
[19:10] ‏‏Question 2, will Captain Underpants ‏ 第二题 内裤队长
[19:12] ‏A, dodge the telephone pole A 能躲开电线杠
[19:14] ‏‏or B, take it in the face. “B” again. B 被砸脸 还是B
[19:17] ‏‏Final question. 最后一题
[19:18] ‏‏Will Captain Underpants, ‏‏A, dodge the flying yacht 内裤队长 A 躲掉飞游艇
[19:22] ‏‏or B, go on a bruise cruise? B 被砸个满怀
[19:24] ‏‏You’re right. Dumb question. 没错 这问题很蠢
[19:27] ‏Ahoy, matey! 伙计
[19:28] ‏Welcome aboard the S.S… 欢迎乘坐
[19:31] ‏- Dude went nautical! ‏- Where’d he even get a yacht in Piqua? -他是船员了 -皮奎哪有船
[19:34] ‏Do you believe your brawn ‏is superior to my brains now? 你现在还觉得你的肌肉比他大脑厉害吗
[19:37] ‏I will levitate you two into outer space! 我要把你俩扔到外太空去
[19:40] ‏Or at least several blocks away, 至少几个街区外吧
[19:42] ‏restoring this school ‏to its former perfection! 让学校重回完美的样子
[19:44] ‏But you can’t do that! Without a permit! 但你未经允许不能这样
[19:48] My power is growing! 我的力量在增长
[19:51] ‏Look! I can shoot ‏colored lights out of my eyes! 看 我的眼睛能射出彩光
[19:57] ‏Let’s get outta here. 快离开这里
[20:01] You two are next. 到你们了
[20:02] ‏How do we downsize his brain ‏ 怎么才能在他榨干我们的快乐前
[20:04] before he squeezes all the fun outta ours? 把他的脑子变小
[20:06] ‏Sorry, guys. Watching ‏Road Trash. 抱歉 我在看《道路垃圾》
[20:08] ‏He just found a plastic bag. ‏A plastic bag! 他找到了一个塑料袋 塑料袋
[20:12] ‏I just found a plastic bag! ‏‏Uh-huh! Yeah! 我找到了一个塑料袋啊
[20:16] ‏I avoid anything trivial ‏that shrinks the brain 我不会干让我大脑萎缩的事
[20:19] ‏like those silly videos on the internet ‏ 比如上网看垃圾食品
[20:20] where a guy finds trash on roads. 里面有个男的在路上找垃圾
[20:23] ‏I got it. We’re gonna dumb him down ‏with ‏Road Trash. 我想到了 我们用《道路垃圾》让他变笨
[20:26] ‏Hey. My phone. 我的手机
[20:27] ‏- But how’s he gonna see it. ‏- Look! The Grow-it-alter! -他怎么才能看到呢 -看 变大机
[20:30] ‏Look out, Harold! 小心 哈罗德
[20:35] Brainy! 脑袋
[20:37] You two are making this ‏awfully easy! 你俩简化了很多事
[20:40] ‏Get ready to… 准备
[20:42] ‏Is that ‏Road Trash? 这是《道路垃圾》吗
[20:44] ‏Road Trash,‏ yeah! 《道路垃圾》
[20:47] ‏‏Another trash bag. What’re the odds? 又找到一个 太巧了
[20:51] ‏‏That one almost got me! 差点
[20:53] ‏It’s beautiful. 真好看
[20:54] ‏Who would’ve thought Neamer’s ‏Grow-it-alter would come in handy? 谁能想到尼莫的变大机这么好用
[20:57] ‏Everyone. Literally, everyone. 大家都想到了
[21:00] Still got my sea legs. 还是在海里舒服
[21:03] ‏No way! I just found a… 不可能 我刚找
[21:04] ‏Wait, is this the one ‏where the guy finds the garbage? 等等 这是有人找垃圾的视频吗
[21:07] ‏I love that one. 我好喜欢
[21:08] ‏Oh, no. Can’t stop watching. 不 停不下来了
[21:10] ‏Trash fun to watch. Me lose think good. 垃圾太好看了 我变笨了
[21:16] ‏It’s working! ‏‏Road Trash is shrinking his brain! 成功了 《道路垃圾》让他脑子萎缩了
[21:23] ‏What are these? Hey! I can see! 这是什么 我能看到了
[21:26] ‏‏Jurisprudence. 《法律体系》
[21:28] ‏And read! This book is interesting! 还能看书了 这书真有意思
[21:31] Oh, a cassette tape! Wow! 磁带
[21:35] ‏Sorry, still getting my land legs. 抱歉 还是没适应陆地
[21:37] ‏Hey, is that the remote. 那是遥控器吗
[21:38] I wanna hear what the garbage is saying! 我想听听垃圾说了什么
[21:41] ‏No! ‏ 不
[21:46] That bird should lay off the carbs. 那只鸟该减肥了
[21:51] ‏What! 什么
[21:52] ‏My perfect school is a pigeon! 我的完美学校变成鸽子了
[21:55] ‏And where are my clothes? 我的衣服呢
[22:00] ‏That school was so nice. 学校多好啊
[22:02] ‏The teachers knew how to read, ‏the kids didn’t make fun of me, 老师会读书 学生不笑我
[22:05] ‏and… those omelets. 还有煎蛋卷
[22:07] ‏But I gotta admit, ‏I was bored out of my skull! 但我得承认 真是太无聊了
[22:11] ‏- So were we. ‏- Me, too. -我们也觉得 -我也是
[22:12] ‏It’ll be nice to pull pranks in a place 重回人们喜欢恶作剧的地方
[22:14] ‏where they’re appreciated again. 来搞恶作剧肯定很爽
[22:15] ‏And to yell at kids again. ‏Starting with you two! 还能冲孩子发火 先从你俩开始吧
[22:18] ‏Let the good times ro– 爽起来
[22:21] ‏Hey, George, how come there weren’t ‏bizarro versions of us? 乔治 异世界怎么没有我们呢
[22:24] ‏- ‘Cause we’re one of a kind, buddy. ‏- Two of a kind. -因为我们独一无二啊 -独二无二
[22:27] ‏Yeah! 没错
[22:32] ‏Look! I just found a perfectly good guy! ‏Who would throw this away? 瞧 我刚找到一个没坏的人 谁扔的啊
[22:38] ‏That one almost got both of us. 咱俩都差点被撞了
内裤队长

Post navigation

Previous Post: 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme