Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] Puppies are so soft. 小狗狗很软
[00:16] Wouldn’t it be great to use one as a bathrobe? 用小狗来做浴袍是不是很棒
[00:19] Too bad that’s illegal. 可惜那是违法的
[00:20] But now you can make your robe feel like 但是现在你可以使用暖床袍烘干纸
[00:22] forbidden puppy softness with Bed of Robeses dryer sheets. 让你的袍子拥有小狗般禁忌的柔软
[00:27] Bed of Robeses makes robes 暖床袍让长袍
[00:28] puppy-soft and eliminates static cling. 像小狗般柔软 消除静电附着
[00:31] Get a free box of Bed of Robeses at Robe-I-Con, 来长袍联盟免费领取一盒暖床袍
[00:34] the tri-state area’s biggest robe convention! 三州最大的长袍聚会
[00:36] Robe-I-Con! 长袍联盟
[00:38] – So psyched for Robe-I-Con! – Robe-I-Con! -好想要长袍联盟 -长袍联盟
[00:41] Breaking news. 突发新闻
[00:41] I’m Scoops Blazer and while Piqua has robe fever 我是闪电小勺 当皮奎还沉浸在昨日
[00:44] for tomorrow’s Robe-I-Con, 对于长袍联盟的狂热中时
[00:45] someone is robbing banks. 有人抢劫了银行
[00:46] Security cameras show the robber 监控录像显示劫犯为
[00:48] is a grown man in underwear and a cape. 一名穿着内裤和斗篷的成年男性
[00:49] It’s a very specific look that should be avoided. 这种着装太明显了 应该避免
[00:51] – Is that Captain Underpants? – No! -那是内裤队长吗 -不是
[00:56] – No! – No -不是 -不是
[00:59] – No. – Oh, no. -不是 -不是吧
[01:01] – No. – No! -不是 -不是
[01:03] – No! No! No! – No! No! No! -不是 不是 -不是 不是
[01:08] – Wait, no! – No! -等等 不 -不是
[01:10] – No! – No! -不 -不
[01:15] – No! No! No! – No! No! No! -不是 -不是 -不是 不是
[01:24] – Yes. – Yes. -是的 -是的
[01:24] *So George and Harold make comic books* *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书*
[01:26] – We’re cool! – Me too! -我们好着呢 -我也是
[01:27] *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长*
[01:31] *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞*
[01:33] *Then accidentally, kinda* *然后不小心*
[01:35] *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长*
[01:38] *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人*
[01:42] *And don’t forget* *别忘了*
[01:42] *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* *他一碰水你就得从头开始*
[01:45] *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢*
[01:47] *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦*
[01:52] *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作*
[01:54] “The Shadowy Syndrome of The Sinister Splotch.” “阴险污点的险恶综合征”
[01:57] 第一章 自己的噩梦
[01:59] This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
[02:01] George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top. 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带
[02:04] Harold is the one on the right 哈罗德是右边的孩子
[02:05] with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. Remember that now. 发型糟糕穿短袖 请记住
[02:07] I don’t get it, how could Captain Underpants rob a bank? 我不明白 内裤队长为什么要抢银行
[02:10] I know, it’s just not right. 我知道 这不对劲
[02:11] If he’s bad, nothing’s good. 如果他是坏人 那就没有好人了
[02:13] – So it can’t be him. It can’t. – Oh, it’s him, all right. -所以不可能是他 -就是他
[02:16] It’s not like there’s an impostor 又不是有什么模仿犯
[02:17] trying to frame Captain Underpants, 想要栽赃给内裤队长
[02:19] so Captain Underpants goes to jail 让内裤队长进监狱
[02:20] and can’t stop the impostor’s scheme. 无法阻止模仿犯的阴谋
[02:22] Look, there’s my shadow on the floor. 看 那是我在地板上的影子
[02:24] I’m floor shadowing. 我是地板投影
[02:26] Which sounds like foreshadowing, 听起来像是伏笔
[02:28] which means hinting at the future. 意思就是对未来的提示
[02:30] Why does that shadow look familiar? 为什么那个影子看上去很熟悉
[02:32] I don’t know. We’ll probably find out later. 不知道 我们可能以后就知道了
[02:34] Yeah, but right now we need to find out 好吧 但是现在我们得查出
[02:36] where Krupp and Captain Underpants were during the robbery. 克拉普和内裤队长在劫案发生时在哪里
[02:38] – But they’re the same guy. – True. But not at the same time. -但他们是同一个人 -没错 但不是在同一时间
[02:41] Oh, right. You lost me. 没错 你把我说糊涂了
[02:45] Oh, my har. 我的头毛
[02:46] This robe is gonna rock Robe-I-Con. 这件袍子将会轰动长袍联盟
[02:51] Sophie One, selfie time. 一号索菲 自拍时间
[02:53] Other Sophie, get these feathers out of my mouth. 其他索菲 把这些羽毛从我嘴巴里弄出来
[02:56] Robe-I-Con! 长袍联盟
[02:57] Robe-I-Con! 长袍联盟
[02:59] Greetings. I am Robius! 大家好 我是长袍耶丝
[03:03] President of the Society of Robes. 长袍协会的主席
[03:04] Please join us today at the Piqua Convention Center 今天 快来皮奎会议中心加入我们
[03:07] for Robe-I-Con! 长袍联盟
[03:09] All robes are welcome. 欢迎所有穿长袍者
[03:22] It’s empty! It’s empty! 那是空的 那是空的
[03:30] I can’t take it! And FYI, that’s not a robe! It’s a poncho! 我受不了 顺便 那不是长袍 那是披肩
[03:38] I’ve had it. I demand my own office. 我受够了 我要我专属的办公室
[03:41] Wait, who’s this guy? 等等 这个人是谁
[03:42] This is our tailor. He’s fitting us for fancy robes. 这是我们的裁缝 他在给我们做华贵的长袍
[03:45] Giuseppe, you pricked me with your pin. 朱塞佩 你用针扎到我了
[03:48] Oh, you guys going to Robe-I-Con? 你们要去长袍联盟吗
[03:50] Puh-shaw. 才不
[03:51] Robe-I-Con is for rubes. 长袍联盟
[03:53] – Yeah, robes. – No, rubes. -没错 长袍 -不 乡巴佬[音同]
[03:55] – Robes? – Rubes. -长袍 -乡巴佬
[03:56] – Robes. – Rubes! -长袍 -乡巴佬
[03:57] Robes! 长袍
[04:00] – Rubes. – Rubes? Exactly. Rubes. -乡巴佬 -乡巴佬 没错 乡巴佬
[04:03] Yes, Robe-I-Con is for peasants. 没错 长袍联盟是乡巴佬去的
[04:04] But the Society of Robes, now that is a gathering of greatness. 但是长袍协会才是精英们的聚集地
[04:08] That’s right, CEOs, world leaders, 没错 总裁们 世界首脑们
[04:10] decision makers, acrobats, 决策者们 杂技演员们
[04:12] the power players who truly run the world. 真正统治世界的玩弄权力者
[04:14] Membership in the Society of Robes 加入长袍协会
[04:16] means rubbing elbows with the fat cats. 相当于和富豪们[肥猫]比肩
[04:18] In robes. 穿着袍子
[04:20] Just what I need to impress Eliteanati Academy. 真是我需要向伊丽塔纳蒂学院展现的
[04:22] – So, you’re a member? – Well… -你是成员吗 -那个
[04:26] I’d like to apply to be a member. 我想申请加入
[04:34] No. They keep putting me off until next year. 不 他们到明年之前都拒绝我加入
[04:36] But all that changes this year. 但是今年 一切都会改变
[04:39] Giuseppe! You pricked me again! 朱塞佩 你又戳到我了
[04:43] Anyway, about my office. 那个 关于我的办公室
[04:45] If you can find one, it’s yours. 你要是能找到一个就归你了
[05:02] “Mr. Krupp’s Office?” 克拉普老师的办公室
[05:04] – Miss Anthrope was right. – Mr. Krupp, you in there? -安特罗普老师没说错 -克拉普老师 你在吗
[05:07] Do you have an appointment? 你们有预约吗
[05:09] No. Why are you talking like that? 没有 你为什么要这么说话
[05:11] Mr. Krupp will see you now. 克拉普老师马上就能见你们
[05:13] Thanks, Mildred. 谢谢 米尔德丽德
[05:14] Welcome to my new office. 欢迎来到我的新办公室
[05:16] Did you meet my new secretary, Mildred, on your way in? 你们进来的时候见过我的新秘书米尔德丽德了吗
[05:19] That’s a wall. 那是一堵墙
[05:20] Must have stepped out of the office for coffee. 肯定离开办公室去喝咖啡了
[05:22] This isn’t an office. It’s a toilet stall. 这不是办公室 这是厕所隔间
[05:25] – What do you want? – Not much. -你们想要什么 -没什么
[05:27] We just have a few questions for you. 我们只是想问你几个问题
[05:29] Where were you last night? 你昨晚在哪里
[05:30] – I was on a date. Like I always am. – That’s a lie. -一如既往 去约会了 -你撒谎
[05:35] Where were you last night? 你昨晚去哪里了
[05:37] I confess. I did it. 我承认 是我干的
[05:38] – Did what? – I don’t know. -做了什么 -我不知道
[05:41] Why am I wet? 我为什么湿了
[05:42] Don’t change the subject. 不要转移话题
[05:43] What do you know about the bank robbery? 你对银行劫案知道多少
[05:45] Bank robbery? I don’t know. 银行劫案 我不知道
[05:47] – I was on a date. With a lovely lady. – Lie. -我和一位美丽的女士去约会了 -撒谎
[05:51] What’s your alibi? 你的不在场争取呢
[05:53] *Captain Underwear go to sleep* *内裤队长要睡觉了*
[05:56] *Don’t wet the bed again* *不要又尿床了*
[05:57] Not lullaby. Alibi! 不是摇篮曲 证据
[06:00] Oh, is that a song, too? 那也是一首歌吗
[06:02] I can sing it backwards. 我可以倒过来唱
[06:07] Fine, I went to a movie. Alone. Here’s the ticket stub. 好吧 我一个人去看电影了 这是票根
[06:11] “When Pigs Fly?” 《猪飞的时候》
[06:12] Now playing, When Pigs Fly. 正在播放《猪飞的时候》
[06:14] – Marry me. – When pigs fly. -嫁给我 -猪飞的时候再说吧
[06:16] It was awful. No pigs, no flying, 真难看 没有猪 也不飞
[06:19] just a bunch of dumb people talking about their feelings. 只有一群蠢蛋在说自己的感情
[06:22] The movie time checks out. 电影的时间对上了
[06:24] Rob a bank? I wouldn’t do that. I’m a superhero. 抢银行 我可不会这么做 我是超级英雄
[06:29] Oh, maybe it was one of my enemies trying to frame me. 也许是我的敌人想要陷害我
[06:34] I don’t think either one of them robbed the bank. 我觉得不是他们俩中的任何一个人抢了银行
[06:36] Yeah, because they’re the same guy. 没错 因为他们是同一个人
[06:38] I know. My point is, I think Captain Underpants is right. 我知道 我的意思是 内裤队长也许说得对
[06:41] – Someone’s trying to frame him. – Yeah, but who? -有人想陷害他 -但是是谁呢
[06:43] I don’t know. But we better find out fast. 我不知道 但我们最好早点查出来
[06:45] What about Captain Underpants? 那内裤队长呢
[06:47] Should we turn him back to Krupp? 我们应该把他变回克拉普吗
[06:48] Hey, is it okay if I use the toilet in this office? 我能用这间办公室里的厕所吗
[06:51] Because I am. 因为我正在用
[06:53] 第二章 另一条裤子
[06:55] The impostor could be anybody. How are we gonna catch him? 任何人都可能是模仿犯 我们怎么抓到他呢
[06:58] – We wait for him to make a move. – But that could take forever. -我们要等他下一次行动 -那得要好久
[07:01] Or no time at all. 或马上要发生了
[07:07] This is the statue of Horatio Dump, 这是霍雷肖·邓普的雕像
[07:09] refuse pioneer and pride of Piqua. 皮奎的反叛先锋和骄傲
[07:12] He deserves better. 他不该被这样对待
[07:13] Oh, my gar. 我的天
[07:14] That guy who has a cape jacked 那个穿斗篷的家伙
[07:16] the statue of that guy who invented garbage. 劫走了那个发明垃圾桶的家伙的雕像
[07:18] Seriously, these feathers. 这些羽毛真是够了
[07:21] Captain Underpants? But we just left him. 内裤队长 但是我们刚离开
[07:23] – Alone. With no alibi. – Or lullaby. -一个人 没有证据 -或者摇篮曲
[07:27] – Captain Underpants? – Be right there. -内裤队长 -马上来
[07:29] Did you go anywhere? 你刚刚去了别的地方吗
[07:31] Yeah, I went right here. Still going. 是的 我就在这里 还在拉
[07:34] So an impostor is posing as Captain Underpants. 所以模仿犯的确假扮成了内裤队长
[07:39] Come on. 快走吧
[07:40] These robes are sure to wow the Society of Robes. 这些长袍绝对能让长袍协会的人经验
[07:44] If Giuseppe ever finishes them. 如果朱塞佩能做完的话
[07:48] Giuseppe! 朱塞佩
[07:49] I do wish they were less scratchy. 我还是希望能不要这么凌乱
[07:51] Bed of Robeses can fix that. 暖床袍能解决
[07:56] – Okay. – Okay. -好吧 -好吧
[07:58] Giuseppe, my thigh! 朱塞佩 我的大腿
[08:01] And he was wearing a cape. 他穿着斗篷
[08:04] He looked like a giant baby. But not in a good way. 他看上去像个大宝宝 但是很丑
[08:08] There you have it, folks. 大家都听到了
[08:09] A so-called superhero known as Captain Underpants 一个所谓为内裤队长的超级英雄
[08:12] is currently on a city-wide crime rampage. 正在全市范围内疯狂作案
[08:15] No, Captain Underpants is innocent. 不 内裤队长是无辜的
[08:17] – How do you know? – ‘Cause he’s in the bathroom. -你们怎么知道 -因为他正在厕所
[08:21] Hey, guys. I still don’t know 伙计们 我还是不知道
[08:22] where I was last night when that bank was robbed. 昨晚那家银行被抢的时候我在哪里
[08:25] Hey, nice statue. 这雕像不错
[08:27] Can I have it? 可以给我吗
[08:28] Put the statue down, sir. 放下雕像 先生
[08:31] Hands behind your back. 把手放在背后
[08:32] – You’re under arrest. Breaking news. – The half-naked lunatic -你被捕了 -突发新闻 半裸疯子
[08:36] known as Captain Underpants is under arrest. 内裤队长已经被捕了
[08:39] – But he’s innocent. – Yeah, he’s being framed. -但他是无辜的 -对 他是被陷害的
[08:41] By an impostor. 被模仿犯
[08:42] Tell it to the judge this afternoon. 明天下午去和法官说吧
[08:44] If you can’t prove he’s innocent, he’ll go to jail forever. 如果你们无法证明他是无辜的 就会永远进监狱
[08:47] Forever? 永远
[08:48] Just kidding, more like life! 开玩笑的 是终身
[08:50] Come on, Underpants. 走吧 内裤队长
[08:51] I’m putting you behind bars until your trial. 我要把你关进监狱 等候审判
[08:53] Oh, like a zoo? 像动物园吗
[08:55] Wait, will there be monkeys? I don’t trust those guys. 等等 会有猴子吗 我不相信那些家伙
[08:58] No. Don’t take him. 不 不要带走他
[09:00] – He didn’t rob that bank. – He was at the movies. -他没有抢银行 -他在看电影
[09:02] – Tell her. – Oh, what movie? Did I get popcorn? -告诉她啊 -什么电影 有爆米花吗
[09:05] You’re making it worse. 你帮倒忙啊
[09:06] – Oh, should I confess, then? – No! -那我应该认罪吗 -不
[09:11] 第三章 证据
[09:13] So, what are we looking for? 我们在找什么呢
[09:14] Anything that helps Captain Underpants. 任何能帮助内裤队长的东西
[09:16] We gotta prove he’s innocent at that trial. 我们要证明他是无辜的
[09:20] Gold bar? Useless. 金条 没用的
[09:23] Sparkly diamonds? That’s no help. 闪闪发光的钻石 也无济于事
[09:25] – A dryer sheet? – Strike three. We’re out of here. -烘干纸 -三振出局 我们走
[09:28] I sure hope Captain Underpants is making friends in the slammer. 希望内裤队长在监狱里能交到朋友
[09:31] He’s fine. He’s a people person. 他没问题 他爱交朋友
[09:33] Hey, this isn’t so bad. 这还不错
[09:38] Ah! That’s a clown! Clown! 那是小丑 小丑
[09:40] Nope, I’m out of here. 不 放我出去
[09:42] So the Horatio Dump statue used to be right here. 霍雷肖·邓普的雕像之前就在这
[09:45] See any clues? 有线索了吗
[09:46] I don’t know, is garbage a clue? 我不知道 垃圾算线索吗
[09:48] Nothing but garbage up here, too. 这里也只有垃圾
[09:50] Another dryer sheet. Let’s roll. 又一张烘干纸 我们走
[09:53] Hey. I need a boost. George? Buddy? 我需要帮助 乔治 伙计
[09:57] I’m glad we had this talk, Mr. Gigglenose. 很高兴和你聊天 笑鼻先生
[10:00] We’re more alike than I thought. 我们比我想象的更加相像
[10:03] Sorry. Old habits. 对不起 老习惯
[10:05] Maybe Captain Underpants left something behind 也许内裤队长留下了什么
[10:08] that’ll prove his innocence. 能证明他是清白的
[10:09] Kids, I hope you’re not thinking what I’m thinking. 孩子们 希望你们和我想的不一样
[10:14] Here’s another dryer sheet. 又一张烘干纸
[10:16] That’s the third one we found. Once is chance. 这是第三张了 一次是偶然
[10:19] Twice is a coincidence. 两次是巧合
[10:20] Three times is a pattern. 三次就有规律了
[10:21] Saw it on Gorilla Lawyer. 在《猩猩律师》上看到的
[10:24] Dryer sheets at both of the crime scenes. 两个犯罪现场都有烘干纸
[10:27] Now one here. Curious. 这里又有一个 有意思
[10:29] Wait. Isn’t this toilet the way 等等 这不是去
[10:30] into Mr. Ree’s secret toilet lab? 雷先生秘密厕所实验室的路吗
[10:32] It is. Mr. Ree isn’t just the school janitor. 是的 雷先生不仅是学校的门卫
[10:35] He’s also a former secret toilet agent with a knack for invention. 他还是擅长发明的前厕所特工
[10:39] There’s even an episode about that. 甚至还有一集是专门说他的
[10:40] – What if Mr. Ree’s the impostor? – We gotta get into that lab. -如果雷先生是模仿犯呢 -我们得去实验室
[10:43] There’s an access button here somewhere. 有个地方有个进入按钮
[10:45] Feel around for it. 四处找找
[10:47] I came in here a superhero, but I’ll be leaving a clown. 我进来是超级英雄 离开会是小丑
[10:52] I can keep this, right? 这个我可以留着吧
[10:53] Keep looking. That button’s gotta be around here somewhere. 继续找 那个按钮应该就在这附近
[10:56] There’s no button. Oh, wait, there’s a button. 没有按钮 等等 有个按钮
[10:59] Wait, didn’t the floor drop out last time? 等等 上次地板是开了吧
[11:05] – Mr. Ree? – Just a sec. -雷先生 -稍等
[11:07] Gotta put these robes in the dryer with some Bed of Robeses 把长袍放进烘干机里 再弄点暖床袍
[11:10] so I can take over the world. 我就可以接管世界了
[11:12] So, you are the one framing Captain Underpants. 陷害内裤队长的就是你
[11:15] You’re the impostor. 你是模仿犯
[11:16] No, Mr. Ree isn’t the impostor. 不 雷先生不是模仿犯
[11:20] I am the impostor! 我才是
[11:22] – I don’t get it. – Me neither. -我不明白 -我也是
[11:24] Sorry, I’ll walk you through it. 抱歉 我解释一下
[11:25] Once, I was a troublemaking alien robe. 我原来是爱惹麻烦的外星长袍
[11:28] But Captain Underpants punched me into toxic waste, 但内裤队长把我扔进了有毒的废物里
[11:30] making me a super robe with his powers. 用他的力量把我变成了一件超级长袍
[11:33] I wanted to rule and I couldn’t let him stop me again. 我想统治世界 我不能让他再阻止我
[11:36] So I took over Mr. Ree’s body and used his skills of invention 所以我接管了雷先生的身体 用他的发明
[11:40] to create Bed of Robeses, a dryer sheet 创造了暖床袍 一种能让我控制
[11:43] that lets me control all robes and those who wear them. 所有的长袍和穿长袍的的人的烘干纸
[11:47] Then, I posed as Captain Underpants to frame him 然后 我冒充内裤队长陷害他
[11:50] and get rid of the only one who could defeat me. 除掉唯一能打败我的人
[11:53] Now my robal domination is at hand. 我马上就能袍治世界了
[11:56] – Nice drawings. – Did you do those? -画得不错 -是你画的吗
[11:58] – Never mind that! – So, no. -别管了 -所以不是
[12:00] So you’re like an evil version of Captain Underpants? 所以你就像一个邪恶版的内裤队长
[12:02] And you’re smearing his reputation like a splotch! 像污点一样来玷污他
[12:06] That name is perfect! 这个名字太好了
[12:09] Yes. Splotch. That is a good name. I’m using it. 污点是个好名字 我用了
[12:14] Good. But we’re not gonna let you take over the world with robes. 很好 但我们不会让你穿着长袍接管世界
[12:17] Captain Underpants will stop you. 内裤队长会阻止你的
[12:18] As soon as we get him out of jail. 只要我们把他从监狱里救出来
[12:20] Oh? And how will you do that if you can’t leave? 如果你们无法离开这里 该怎么办呢
[12:27] – Robes rule. – Robes rule. -长袍统治 -长袍统治
[12:28] – The Melvins? – The Melvins? -梅尔文 -梅尔文
[12:29] I control the robes and those who wear them. 我能控制长袍和穿长袍的人
[12:33] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 失陪了
[12:34] I need to get to Robe-I-Con to assemble my robe army. 我要去长袍联盟召集我的长袍部队
[12:40] Oh, really! 是嘛
[12:42] Do you have to do this every time? 你每次都得这样吗
[12:46] Oh, and get a new robe belt. 换一条新长袍腰带
[12:49] Robe. Robe. Belt. Robe belt. Robe belt. Robe. 长袍 腰带 长袍腰带 长袍腰带 长袍
[12:52] That’s hard to say. 好拗口
[12:57] 第四章 冲击与滚动
[13:02] When we get out of these ropes, 等我们解开绳子
[13:04] how are we gonna get past the Melvins? 要怎么过两个梅尔文
[13:06] They’re Melvins. In robes. How hard could it be? 他们是梅尔文 穿着长袍 能有多难
[13:09] I’m free. 我自由了
[13:10] – Stop. Robes rule. – Stop. Robes rule. -住手 长袍统治 -住手 长袍统治
[13:14] Whoa. What was that? 什么情况
[13:16] That’s a good question for the science sock. 科学袜子可以回答这个好问题
[13:19] *When you rub things together* *当你摩擦的时候*
[13:21] *You create static electricity* *会产生静电*
[13:24] *Rub, sometimes it makes things clingy* *摩擦 有时会使东西粘在一起*
[13:28] *Sometimes, sometimes* *有时 有时*
[13:30] *It makes things shocky, shocky* *会让东西带电*
[13:33] *Sometimes it makes things clingy* *有时会使东西粘在一起*
[13:36] *It makes things shocky* *会让东西带电*
[13:37] *Sometimes, static electricity* *有时 静电*
[13:41] *Clingy, shocky, rub* *粘住 带电 摩擦*
[13:43] So static electricity shocked those robes off? 所以静电把长袍震开了
[13:46] Yeah, we should remember that in case we need it later. 是的 我们应该记住 以防以后用到
[13:49] We gotta get to that trial and clear Captain Underpants’s name. 我们得去法庭了 帮内裤队长脱身
[13:52] But we gotta be lawyers to do that. 但我们要先当律师
[13:54] – Do you need a lawyer to lawyer you? – And do lawyer stuff? -你需要律师为你辩护吗 -做律师的工作
[13:56] Then call Beard and Hutchins, lawyers-at-law attorneys. 那就打电话给彼尔德和哈钦森律师
[13:59] As far as you know. 据你所知
[14:01] Legally, they’re not lawyers or attorneys. 从法律上讲 他们并不是律师
[14:01] 彼尔德&哈钦森律师 据你所知
[14:02] They can’t even drive. 他们连车都不会开
[14:03] 第五章 长袍反对无效
[14:07] “The People v. Captain Underpants.” 民诉内裤队长案
[14:10] “Sit on a leprechaun.” 坐在小妖精上
[14:12] We’re so lawyers. 我们太像律师了
[14:15] Not guilty, Your Honor. 无罪 法官阁下
[14:17] And who are you? 你们是谁
[14:18] We’re the lawyers for that guy. 我们是那家伙的律师
[14:20] Hey, guys. I like clowns now. 伙计们 我现在喜欢小丑了
[14:23] May we approach the bench, Your Judginess? 我们可以上前吗 法官阁下
[14:25] Young man, you already have. 年轻人 你们已经上前了
[14:26] Sorry. We just became lawyers. 抱歉 我们刚成为律师
[14:28] Our client is innocent. 我们的委托人是无辜的
[14:29] An impostor named Splotch is to blame, 一个叫污点的模仿犯应该受到谴责
[14:31] and he’s trying to take over the world. 他想统治这个世界
[14:33] And here’s the proof. 这是证据
[14:34] Captain Underpants and the Sinister Splotch. 《内裤队长和阴险污点》
[14:37] By Beard and Hutchins, lawyers-at-law attorneys. 彼尔德和哈钦森律师所作
[14:39] So, one time there was an evil robe guy named Splotch. 有个叫污点的恶棍
[14:43] He looked a lot like a certain you-know-who. 他看起来很像一个人
[14:45] Steve? Come on, man, I’m talking Captain Underpants. 史提夫 拜托 我说的是内裤队长
[14:47] Why would it be Steve? 为什么会是史蒂夫
[14:48] Sorry, Steve. Just go back to work. 抱歉 史提夫 回去工作吧
[14:50] Anyway, Splotch wanted to take over the world with robes, 不管怎样 污点想用长袍统治世界
[14:53] which doesn’t sound like a great plan, but yeah. 听起来不是个好计划啊 但其实是
[14:55] So, he pretended to be Captain Underpants, but dark and evil, 所以他假扮内裤队长 但又黑暗又邪恶
[14:59] and he started messing stuff up. 各种捣乱
[15:00] He robbed a bank and stole a statue and held up traffic 他抢银行 偷雕像 阻碍交通
[15:03] and put an elephant on a skyscraper 把大象放到摩天大楼上
[15:05] and parked his boat in a no boat zone 把船停在禁船区
[15:08] and set a lake on fire, which is, like, hard. 放火烧湖 这很难
[15:11] It was crazy and people were all, 太疯狂了 人们说
[15:12] “Captain Underpants, you’ve changed, man.” 内裤队长 你变了
[15:14] And the cops were like, “You’re going to jail.” 警察说 你要进监狱了
[15:16] And Captain Underpants was like, 内裤队长说
[15:17] “It wasn’t me. I was home making nachos.” 那不是我 我当时在家做玉米片呢
[15:19] But the cops threw him in the slammer. Clink. 但是警察把他送进了监狱
[15:21] And ate his nachos. Crunch, crunch. 吃了他的玉米片
[15:22] And Splotch was like, “Yeah. Now I’m on evil easy street.” 污点说 现在我更容易犯罪了
[15:26] Then Splotch made evil dryer sheets, 然后污点制造了邪恶的烘干纸
[15:28] which is, like, a weird laundry thing that let him control robes 一种能让他控制长袍的奇怪洗衣用品
[15:31] so he could use the robes to conquer everything. 这样他可以用长袍来征服世界
[15:33] Showers, bouncy houses, taco trucks, everything. 淋浴 弹性房 玉米卷卡车 所有的一切
[15:36] Normally, Captain Underpants 通常内裤队长
[15:37] would show up and be like, “Tra-la-la,” 会闪亮出场
[15:39] and punch the shady guy who looked like him, but shady. 开始揍像他的恶人
[15:41] But not this time ’cause he’s in jail for someone else’s crimes 但这次他被陷害 关进了监狱
[15:44] and that someone else is Splotch. 那个人就是污点
[15:46] So in closing, 总结陈词
[15:47] unless you wanna get bad stuff happening to everybody, 如果不想让大家遭遇不幸
[15:49] you should probably let Captain Underpants out of jail. 就该让内裤队长出狱
[15:51] Okay, the end. 好了 结束
[15:52] – You’ve convinced me. – We did? -你说服了我 -是吗
[15:54] No. But that’s okay, 没有 但没关系
[15:56] because I was about to release Captain Underpants 因为我正要释放内裤队长
[15:59] from being alive! 让他去死
[16:01] Robes rule! 长袍统治
[16:03] The judge has been robified. 法官被长袍控制了
[16:04] We should have seen this coming because judges wear robes. 我们应该想到的 因为法官穿长袍
[16:07] Captain Underpants, it’s go time. 内裤队长 该走了
[16:11] Oh, so much better. Clothes are a jail that you wear. 好多了 衣服就像个监狱
[16:15] We need to get to Robe-I-Con to stop Splotch now. 我们要去长袍联盟阻止污点
[16:17] Sure. Right after I give this judge some justice. 当然 等我制裁一下法官
[16:20] Clown justice. 小丑制裁
[16:29] What are you waiting for? Go after them. 你在等什么 去追他们
[16:32] I said, go after them! 我让你去追他们
[16:35] 第六章 长袍联盟会
[16:38] Man, it’s quiet. 好安静
[16:39] Maybe Robe-I-Con was cancelled. Did we get the date right? 可能是长袍联盟被取消了 日期对吗
[16:42] My calendar says it’s today. 我的日历上写着今天
[16:44] And my calendar is wide open. 我的日历啥都没有
[16:46] You guys wanna pencil in a hike for next Saturday? Noon-ish? 你们下周六徒步旅行吗 中午左右
[16:49] Well, if Splotch is not here, where is he? 污点不在这里 他会在哪里
[17:01] It’s like looking into a dark and evil mirror. 好像在看一面黑暗邪恶的镜子
[17:03] – There can only be one! – One what? Sandwich? -只能有一个 -什么 三明治吗
[17:06] No. One of us. Robes rule! 不 我们中的一个 长袍统治
[17:15] 第七章 极度暴力画面用长袍动画呈现
[17:18] Presented in Robe-O-Rama. 血腥暴力的章节
[17:20] That’s robe-o as in robes, not robo for robots. 用的是长袍 不是机器人
[17:23] Because robes are soft and comfortable, 因为长袍柔软又舒适
[17:25] unlike robots, which are hard and uncomfortable. 不像机器人 它们既硬又不舒服
[17:28] Robe-O-Toe-To-Toe! 从头到脚的长袍
[17:31] Oh, sorry. As I said, this is a robe thing, not a robot thing. 抱歉 我说了 这是长袍不是机器人
[17:37] Robe-O-Elbow. 长袍肘击
[17:41] What? No. No robot elbows, no robots. Please leave. 什么 不是机器人肘击 没有机器人 请离开
[17:50] Robe-O-Low-Blow. 长袍低肘
[17:54] Well, this is uncomfortable. 这很不爽
[17:57] Someone should say something. 该说点什么了
[17:58] I did! Hey, robo-buddy, 我说了 机器人兄弟
[18:00] we’ll call you when we need a robot, okay? 我们需要机器人的时候再叫你 好吗
[18:33] We’re perfectly matched. We should buy a boat together. 我们太配了 我们应该一起买艘船
[18:36] I’ll never go halfsies on a boat with you. 我不可能跟你合买船的
[18:39] And you are no match for me, for I wield the power of robes. 你也配不上我 因为我拥有长袍的力量
[18:43] And with my power, I shall achieve robal domination! 有这个力量 我就能用长袍统治世界
[18:48] – Uh-huh. And then what? – What? That’s not enough? Hmm. Fine. -然后呢 -什么 还不够吗 好吧
[18:56] You just raised the roof, dirty me. But not in a good way. 你把屋顶掀了 脏脏的我 但是好丑
[19:00] Whoa, he took control of every robe at Robe-I-Con. 他控制了长袍联盟的所有长袍
[19:03] And turned them into a robe-nado. 把它们变成了长袍龙卷风
[19:06] I’ve turned the robes of Robe-I-Con into a robe-nado! 我把长袍联盟的长袍变成龙卷风了
[19:10] We just said that. 我们刚说过
[19:11] What? Oh, sorry, I– It’s very loud. 什么 抱歉 我 太吵了
[19:16] I like spinny rides, but not this one! 我喜欢旋转木马 但不是这个
[19:21] Go the other way. Fly against the robe-o-flow! 换个方向 逆着长袍飞
[19:25] Sorry. 抱歉
[19:33] I’m flying righty-tighty-whitey and it’s not working! 我很努力了 但没用啊
[19:38] Those robes bit my butt! 长袍咬了我的屁股
[19:41] Actually… 事实上
[19:42] *It wasn’t a bite, it was a shock* *那不是咬 是静电*
[19:43] *Because when robes rub your butt* *长袍摩擦你的屁股*
[19:46] *You create static electricity, Electricity* *你产生静电 电*
[19:50] I gotta get out of here! 我得离开这里
[19:52] No, you need to get in there 不 你得进去
[19:53] – and create a bigger shock! – With your butt. -创造更强的静电 -用你的屁股
[19:56] Oh, okay. That was my Plan B. 好吧 这是备用方案
[20:00] Tingly. 疼
[20:06] Wait! There’s junk on my trunk! 等等 我身上有垃圾
[20:08] Good work, robes. You’re winning butt first. 干得好 长袍 你们赢了 从屁股开始
[20:13] Oh, no. I’m losing butt first! 不 我要先输屁股了
[20:19] Too soft! Too luxurious! Can’t breathe! 太柔软 太奢侈了 我喘不过气
[20:25] What? Why isn’t it working? 什么 为什么没用
[20:27] *Sometimes it’s shocky, Shocky* *有时会带电 带电*
[20:29] *Sometimes it’s clingy, Clingy* *有时粘住 粘住*
[20:31] It’s clingy. We need to get rid of the static cling 粘住了 我们得消除静电
[20:34] before Captain Underpants drowns in fluffiness. 不然内裤队长就要被软长袍淹死了
[20:37] – With this? – Where’d you get those? -用这个 -你从哪儿弄来的
[20:38] – Right over there. – Free Bed of Robeses? -就在那边 -免费的暖床袍烘干纸
[20:41] Talk about a lucky break. 运气太好了
[20:43] Let them fly! 让它们飞吧
[20:51] – Well, that didn’t work. – Why’d we think that would work? -没用啊 -为什么我们会觉得有用
[20:54] Because dryer sheets, even evil ones, fight static cling. 因为烘干纸 哪怕是邪恶的 都能抗静电
[20:59] Oh, yeah. It did work. 是的 确实有用
[21:02] Well, that was a close one. I thought my butt was a goner. 好险 我以为我的屁股要没了
[21:06] Your butt is a goner! 你的屁股是快没了
[21:09] The robe-olution has just begun. 长袍革命才刚开始
[21:12] Robes rule! 长袍统治
[21:15] To disrobe the robes, we gotta disrobe the robe ruler, Splotch. 要脱长袍 我们得搞定长袍的老大 污点
[21:19] A wedgie whip will work wonders. Wedgie whip will work wonders. 楔形鞭子能创造奇迹 楔形鞭子能创造奇迹
[21:24] That’s hard to say. 好拗口
[21:25] Wedgie whip will work wonders! 楔形鞭子能创造奇迹
[21:43] Robe-I-Con. 长袍联盟
[21:44] Wonder if they got any kimonos. Robe-I-Con! 不知道他们有没有和服 长袍联盟
[21:48] Yeah. 棒
[21:51] We’ll take it from here. 交给我们吧
[21:52] – Robius! – Robius! -长袍耶丝 -长袍耶丝
[21:53] This alien robe must be contained. 这件外星长袍必须装起来
[21:55] So, we’ll contain it in our special containment container. 我们会把它装在特殊容器里
[21:59] Okay. 好
[22:00] And for your bravery, 为了表彰你们的勇敢
[22:02] I’m inviting you to join the Society of Robes. 我邀请你们加入长袍协会
[22:06] – Thanks, but we’re taking a robe recess. – Maybe next year. -谢谢 但我们不想看到长袍了 -明年吧
[22:10] Uh, that is way too much fabric for me. 布料太多了
[22:14] Can’t put a curtain on this window. Right? 这扇窗户不能挂窗帘 对吧
[22:17] Very well. I bid you good robings. 很好 祝你们好袍
[22:19] Wait! We’ll take those robes. 等等 我们要这些长袍
[22:22] And we’d be honored to join your society. 我们很荣幸能加入你们的协会
[22:24] Let us rub elbows with the fat cats. 让我们跟富豪比肩吧
[22:28] Maybe next year. 明年吧
[22:31] Giuseppe! 朱塞佩
[22:32] Your alien owners will be here soon. 你的外星主人很快就会来了
[22:34] Until then, I hope you get along with your new cell mate. 在此之前 希望你和你的新狱友相处融洽
内裤队长

Post navigation

Previous Post: 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme