Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
[00:17] Er, no, it’s not. 不对 不是
[00:20] This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
[00:22] George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top. 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带
[00:25] Harold is the one on the right 哈罗德是右边的孩子
[00:26] with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. 发型糟糕穿短袖
[00:28] Remember that now. 请记住
[00:32] Check out the Rank Tank. Melvin’s still number one. 快看排名板 梅尔文还是第一名
[00:35] And we’re still below the good grades line. 我们依然在好学生分数线下
[00:38] Not for long. Compliments, my friend. 不会太久了 马匹 朋友
[00:40] Once we compliment Ms. Ribble, she’ll give us good grades. 只要我们拍里贝尔老师马屁 她会给我们好分数
[00:42] Then, Lake Summer Camp, here we come! 然后 湖畔夏令营 我们来
[00:44] Compliments solve everything. Just like on The Schmoozer! 马屁能解决一切 就像《谈判者》
[00:47] I’m going to harpoon the city! 我要用鱼叉征服这个城市
[00:57] Nice mustache! 小胡子真不错
[00:58] – Aw, you think so? Aw! – Super bushy. -是吗 -超级浓密
[01:02] And here she comes. 她来了
[01:04] – Hey, Ms. Ribble. Nice mustache. – Super bushy! -里贝尔老师 小胡子不错 -超级浓密
[01:07] What? That’s gonna cost you! 什么 你们完了
[01:09] Maybe we should stop copying stuff on television. 也许我们以后还是别模仿电视上的桥段了
[01:11] *So George and Harold make comic books* *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书*
[01:13] – We’re cool! – Me too! -我们好着呢 -我也是
[01:14] *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长*
[01:18] *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞*
[01:21] *Then accidentally, kinda* *然后不小心*
[01:22] *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长*
[01:25] *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人*
[01:28] *And don’t forget when he gets wet You’re back where you began* *别忘了他一碰水你就得从头开始*
[01:32] *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢*
[01:35] *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦*
[01:39] *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作*
[01:44] 第一章 糟糕的分数
[01:48] Well, I ran the numbers, and they just don’t add up. 我看了数据 完全不行
[01:50] Those are just random numbers. 这就是乱写的数字
[01:53] The point is, there’s no way to raise our grades enough 问题就是 根本没办法把我们的成绩
[01:55] to get us to summer camp. 提升到能去夏令营
[01:57] I hear you get to fly fighter jets there. 我听说得乘战斗机去那里
[02:01] Okay, Hot Sauce, light them up! 好了 辣味仔 让他们尝尝
[02:03] Roger that, Relish. Targets locked. 收到 谈判者 目标锁定
[02:05] Firing water balloons. 发射水气球
[02:09] Okay, class, we’re starting a new unit on dinosaurs today. 同学们 我们今天要学关于恐龙的新单元
[02:13] And for anyone interested in boosting their grade, 想提升成绩的同学们
[02:16] whoever submits the best dinosaur project wins extra credit. 恐龙项目做得最好的同学将有额外的加分
[02:20] What’s extra credit? 额外的分数是什么
[02:21] You do extra work, like a book report, to raise your grade. 你做额外的作业 比如读书报告 来加分
[02:24] Extra work is my specialty. But then, what isn’t? 额外作业是我的专长 但什么不是呢
[02:27] I’m great. Great. Great. Great. 我超级超级超级棒
[02:30] Well, that’s not happening. 那根本不可能
[02:31] Extra work is worse than regular work. 额外作业比普通作业还要糟
[02:33] And book reports are the worst. 读书报告最糟糕了
[02:35] True, but what if we did a comic book report? 没错 但如果我们做漫画读书报告呢
[02:38] So good. 好爽
[02:39] Chapter 2, Captain Underpants and the Jokey Jokeasaurus. 第二章 内裤队长和嬉闹恐龙
[02:43] By George Beard And Harold Hutchins. 乔治·彼尔德 哈罗德·哈钦森著
[02:45] So, one day, this scientist guy wanted to write a dinosaur book. 有一天 有个科学家想要写一本关于恐龙的书
[02:47] So he went to the time machine store, rented a time machine, 于是他就去时间机器商店 租了一台时光机器
[02:49] and went back to dinosaur times in a machine, ba-zip! 然后用机器回到了恐龙时代
[02:54] When he got there, sure it was like jungly and smelled like eggs. 他到了那里后 当然全是荒林 一股鸡蛋味
[02:57] But the dinosaurs weren’t all, 但是恐龙们并不是
[02:58] “Skarr” And “Boo-weep” And “Ya-kak-kak-kak” Like animal noises. 像动物们一样哇啦哇啦地大吵
[03:01] They could talk and were like us. 它们能说话 和我们一样
[03:03] They had mini-golf and pizza places and snack bars, 它们有迷你高尔夫 披萨小店和零食吧
[03:05] and even bad stuff like overdue books from the library and stuff. 还有像图书馆过期的书之类的坏事
[03:09] Then the scientist met a dino named Diddlysaurus, 然后科学家遇到一只叫迪迪索伦的恐龙
[03:12] who loved to prank and talk like “Squee-bop” And “Diddly-boo”. 它很喜欢恶作剧 叫着”迪迪” “牛牛”
[03:15] He knew all the best pranks, like putting mayo in a donut, gag, 他深谙恶作剧之道 比如在甜甜圈里放蛋黄酱
[03:18] and hiding all the furniture in the garage. 以及把所有的家具藏在垃圾场
[03:20] “Where’s my chair?” Bonk! “我的椅子在哪里”
[03:21] Then Diddly wanted to borrow the time machine. 然后迪迪想要借时光机
[03:23] Scientist said, “No way, nuh-uh.” 科学家说”不可能”
[03:24] So Diddly pulled the old, “Hey, look! 于是迪迪使出了古老的”你看
[03:25] What’s that over there and stuff” Prank, 那个在那边的东西是什么”恶作剧
[03:27] and stole the time machine anyway. 还是偷走了时光机
[03:31] Diddly went to ancient Egypt and turned the pyramids upside down 迪迪去了古埃及 把金字塔倒了过来
[03:33] and King Arthur’s Court, 去了亚瑟王的圆桌会
[03:34] and tied their shoelaces together. Clonk! 把他们的鞋带都绑在一起了
[03:36] He went to, like, old Italy and scared Mona Lisa, 它去了古意大利 吓到了蒙娜丽莎
[03:39] and tickled her elbow. 还给她挠痒痒
[03:40] Then he got to, like, now, 然后它来到了现代
[03:41] and he switched out all the ham with balloons 然后他去迷你高尔夫球场的零食吧
[03:43] at the mini-golf snack bar. 把火腿都换成了气球
[03:45] But Captain Underpants was there! 但是内裤队长也在那里
[03:46] He’d ordered a ham sandwich, and he goes, 他点了一个火腿三明治 他说
[03:48] “Wait, what? I don’t want ham and balloon! “等等 什么 我不要火腿气球
[03:50] You’ve crossed the tra-la-line, tra-la-lizard!” 你太过分了 大蜥蜴”
[03:52] Captain Underpants pulled out a bunch of underwear, 内裤队长拉出了一长串内裤
[03:54] tied them into an under-whip. 绑成了内裤鞭子
[03:55] “Let’s get slappy!” Ka-swap! And it was on like a mastodon. “来吧” 就像一头乳齿象
[03:59] Tighty-whitey versus Taily-whaley! 白色紧身小内裤对阵大尾巴龙
[04:00] But Diddly smacked him with his tail back into the snack bar, 但是迪迪龙尾巴一甩 把他甩到零食吧后
[04:03] and he smashed into the Freezilee Slush Bucket machine. 然后他摔进了冰沙机
[04:08] Then as Diddly got real skiddly-bop close, 等迪迪龙靠近他后
[04:11] Captain Underpants blasted him 内裤队长爆了他
[04:12] with the Freezilee Slush Bucket machine, 一脸的冰沙
[04:14] and stopped him cold! Bwaize! 冻住了它
[04:16] Like ice cold! Freezilee! 炒鸡冰 冷冻
[04:18] But, mm, cherry-ish! 但是 樱桃味
[04:20] Ice cold Diddly slid all the way down a hill and splash! 冻迪迪龙一路滑下了山
[04:23] Floated away in a river to nowhere. 飘向了远方
[04:26] Tra-la-la! The End. 结束
[04:27] I know you’re not supposed to toot your own horn, but toot-toot! 我知道不该拉自己的号角 但是嘟嘟
[04:31] So, do we get the extra credit? 那我们能加分吗
[04:32] And did you say toot your own horn butt? 你说你拉了你自己的号角吗
[04:34] No. You’re getting extra discredit. 不 你们要扣分了
[04:36] Dinosaurs didn’t talk, eat pizza or play mini-golf. 恐龙不会说话 吃披萨或打迷你高尔夫
[04:44] Behold! 看
[04:45] Aw, man. Melvin figured out the secret formula for making ice! 天啊 梅尔文搞清楚制冰的秘方了
[04:49] – He’s for sure gonna win. – No, you two-legged chair. -他绝对要赢了 -不 你们这群两脚凳
[04:52] I excavated this sample from Piqua Glacier. 我从皮奎冰川中提取了样本
[04:54] And when it thaws tomorrow, I’ll have an actual dinosaur! 等明天解冻了 我就有一只真正的恐龙了
[04:59] – So? – And you won’t. -所以呢 -你们没有
[05:00] And the extra credit will keep me at the top of the Rank Tank! 然后靠加分我就能稳坐第一了
[05:04] Melvin’s number one! Melvin’s number one! 梅尔文第一 梅尔文第一
[05:10] Melvin’s number one! 梅尔文第一
[05:12] Well, we’ve got something amazing, too. 我们也有很棒的东西
[05:14] So amazing it’s impossible to describe! 棒到根本无法形容
[05:17] – Well, what is it? – It’s impossible to describe! -那是什么 -根本不可能形容
[05:19] It may seem like that bothers me, but it does not. 虽然看上去我可能在意 但其实不在意
[05:22] Why didn’t you tell me we had something amazing? 你为什么不告诉我有些很棒的东西
[05:24] ‘Cause we don’t. All we have is a failed comic book. 因为我们没有 我们只有失败的漫画书
[05:27] Wait. What if we copy what happened in our comic? 等等 万一我们仿效漫画里发生的事呢
[05:29] We borrow Melvin’s Time Toad, go back to prehistoric time, 我们借梅尔文的时间蟾蜍2000 回到史前时代
[05:32] and bring back a live dinosaur before Melvin’s dino thaws. 在梅尔文解冻之前带回一只活恐龙
[05:36] Yes! The simplest plans work best. 对 最简单的计划最有用
[05:39] You’re being ridiculous. 你就是在胡思乱想
[05:41] George and Harold can’t subvert your scholastic supremacy. 乔治和哈罗德不可能颠覆你的学霸地位
[05:44] Wrong! 错
[05:45] George and Harold have a history of accidentally succeeding. 乔治和哈罗德就有莫名其妙成功的前科
[05:48] And always at my expense! 遭殃的总是我
[05:50] Sweet pumpkin pie, you’re right! 我的老天啊 你说得对
[05:52] No one fails upwards like those two! 没有人能跟这两个人一样越失败越成功
[05:54] – Krupp! – Got rid of that ant hill like you asked. -克拉普 -听你吩咐弄掉那座蚂蚁山了
[05:57] Because I fell on it. 因为我摔上去了
[05:58] My skin is on fire. 我的皮肤好像在烧
[06:00] That’s nice, but we have a task for you. 真棒 因为我有任务要给你
[06:02] Consider it a promotion. 算是晋升吧
[06:03] I’m gonna be principal again? 我要当回校长了吗
[06:06] What? No! 什么 不
[06:07] I’m the principal! You’re the vice principal. 我是校长 你是副校长
[06:10] We want you to spy on George and Harold, 我们要你去监视乔治和哈罗德
[06:13] find out what they’re up to and stop them from succeeding. 查出他们俩在做什么 阻止他们成功
[06:15] So principal? 所以做校长
[06:18] No! You’re still sharing a desk with Ms. Anthrope. 不 你还是得和安特罗普老师共用一张桌
[06:20] What? She’s washing socks in a bucket! 什么 她竟然在桶里洗袜子
[06:24] I’m out. 我不干了
[06:25] – We’ll give you a new parking spot. – I’m in. -我们会给你新的停车位 -我干
[06:27] Good. And get rid of those ants. 很好 洗掉这些蚂蚁
[06:29] What are you– What ants? Where? 你在…什么蚂蚁 哪里
[06:31] 第三章 穿小孩衣服的克拉普
[06:35] How did Melvin not think of this? I mean, it’s his time machine! 梅尔文怎么会没想到呢 这可是他们的时光机器
[06:38] Good question, but let’s not pull that thread. 问得好 但我们还是别深究了
[06:41] Hello, fellow kids! 你们好 孩子们
[06:44] Mr. Krupp? 克拉普老师
[06:45] Who’s Mr. Krupp? I’m just a kid. 克拉普老师是谁 我只是一个孩子
[06:49] A real kid. Like you. 像你们一样的孩子
[06:50] Now let’s slappy hands like us kids do. 让我们像你们孩子一样击掌
[06:57] There! So, what’s on the docket, chums? 好了 你们在干什么呢 伙计们
[07:00] Mischief making? Huh? A general lack of respect for the rules? 恶作剧 还是在藐视规则
[07:05] Whatever it is, I’m game, 不管是什么 我要加入
[07:06] because I’m a kid as you can clearly see. 因为我明显也是个孩子
[07:09] Listen to my young giddy laugh. 听听我年轻的笑声
[07:14] Actually, we were gonna drop rocks on our feet. 其实我们想往我们脚上砸石头
[07:17] Yeah, you know how kids love dropping rocks on their feet. 你知道小孩都喜欢往自己脚上砸石头
[07:20] ‘Cause you’re a kid, right? 因为你是个小孩 对吧
[07:23] Boy, do I! Hold me back. 伙计们 没错 拉我一把
[07:33] Be right back, kids like me. 马上回来 我这样的孩子
[07:36] Time to get us a dinosaur. 该去搞一头恐龙了
[07:37] Hello, Time Toad! 你好 时光蟾蜍
[07:45] Welcome to the Jurassic Period. 欢迎来到侏罗纪时代
[07:48] I mean, I know we’ve been turned into clay, 我知道我们曾经被变成黏土
[07:50] and battled a talking fart, 还和会说话的屁战斗过
[07:52] – but this is amazing. – Yep. -但这太棒了 -没错
[07:54] So, which one should we take home with us? 我们应该带哪一头回去
[07:57] – How about that big one? – Perfect. -那个大块头怎么样 -完美
[08:01] – We’ve made a huge mistake! – Go, go, go! -我们犯了一个大错 -快跑
[08:07] Why’d we think they’d be friendly? They’re trying to eat us! 我们为什么觉得它们会很友善 它们想吃了我们
[08:10] We gotta get back and stop Melvin from defrosting the dino! 我们得回去阻止梅尔文解冻恐龙
[08:13] That thing could be alive! We could all get eaten. 那东西可能还活着 我们可能会被吃掉的
[08:18] But in the panic to escape, 但是在惊慌逃跑的路上
[08:19] George and Harold didn’t notice their comic book, 乔治和哈罗德拉下了他们的漫画书
[08:22] falling out of Harold’s pocket 漫画书从哈罗德的口袋中掉下
[08:23] and landing innocently on the ground. 落到了地面上
[08:27] Soon, your icy shell will thaw, my Cretaceous comrade, 你的冰壳马上要融化了 我的好战友
[08:31] and the extra credit will be mine. 加分将是我的
[08:33] The dawn of a new age begins at dawn. 新时代的黎明从黎明开始
[08:38] – Melvin! – Ah, the witless wonders. -梅尔文 -无知的路人啊
[08:41] You can’t thaw that dino! 你不能解冻那头恐龙
[08:42] Dinosaurs are ferocious monsters who want to kill us and eat us! 恐龙很凶猛 它们想杀了我们 吃了我们
[08:46] Did you just say, “Puh-shaw?” 你刚刚在发怪声吗
[08:48] Dinosaurs have brains the size of peas 恐龙的脑子只有豌豆大小
[08:50] while my brain is the size of ripe cantaloupe. 我的脑子可是像成熟的哈密瓜一样大
[08:52] That primitive beast will do whatever I say. 那头原始怪兽会乖乖听我的话
[08:54] – No, Melvin, it’s– – Save it. -不 梅尔文 这是… -省省吧
[08:56] I know you’re trying to get in my head to foil my extra credit. 我知道你们想扰乱我 不想让我得到加分
[09:00] If we’re gonna save Piqua and everyone in it, 如果我们要拯救皮奎和皮奎的所有人
[09:03] we’re gonna have to take that dino-sicle 我们要把那个恐龙
[09:05] back to the glaciers ourselves. 送回冰川
[09:11] Man, this is heavy! 天啊 好重
[09:13] Let’s just take it there tomorrow. 我们明天再送过去吧
[09:14] Those two are up to something. 这两个人肯定有什么图谋
[09:16] And when I figure out what it is, I’ll be parking in paradise. 等我搞清楚是什么事 我就能停在天堂了
[09:24] Oh, Kruppy, 克拉普
[09:25] if it weren’t for this parking spot, we never would have met, 要不是因为这个停车位 我们永远不会认识
[09:29] and later married and opened a joint checking account. 并后来结婚 开了一个联合账户
[09:32] I know. 我知道
[09:35] What’s this? 怎么回事
[09:41] A kid driving a car? Not in my town. 小孩子开车 有我在就不可能
[09:48] That fan will keep the ice cold 在冰川明天开门之前
[09:49] until the glacier opens in the morning. 这个风扇能保持冰块冷却
[09:51] Cool. Let’s watch Screaming Things while we wait. 爽 我们等的时候来看《尖叫物语》吧
[09:55] You guys! Did you hear that? 伙计们 你们听到什么声音了吗
[09:58] Good call. But we had to unplug the TV to use the fan. 好主意 但我们得拔掉电视插头才能用风扇
[10:01] Because for some reason, we only have one outlet. 因为不知为什么 我们只有一个插座
[10:03] Come on, we’ll just watch one episode and plug the fan back in. 拜托 我们就看一集 然后把风扇插回去
[10:06] Okay. But just one episode. 好吧 不过就看一集
[10:10] 《尖叫物语》 播放下一集
[10:14] Okay, just one more. 好吧 就再看一集
[10:15] 《尖叫物语》 播放下一集
[10:18] Just one more? 就再看一集吗
[10:19] 《尖叫物语》 播放下一集
[10:22] Just one more! 就再看下一集
[10:23] 《尖叫物语》 播放下一集
[10:27] I did not see that last scream coming. 我没料到最后那声尖叫
[10:29] Nope. 没错
[10:31] Wait, there’s another episode? 等等 还有一集吗
[10:39] – Please don’t eat us! – Yeah, we taste like old ham! -请不要吃掉我们 -对 我们的味道像老火腿
[10:43] Gotcha! 吓到你了
[10:45] Oh, man. I pranked you guys so good. 天啊 你把你们都吓坏了
[10:48] – You talk? – When I’m not scatting. -你会说话 -我不玩混音的时候
[10:51] Like this! 像这样
[10:53] – And you prank? – Best in the business. -你会恶作剧 -最棒的
[10:56] I’m Diddly. Last name, Saurus. Wha? 我姓迪迪名索伦
[10:59] Wait, y-y-y-you’re George Beard and Harold Hutchins? 等等 你们就是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
[11:03] You know who we are? 你知道我们是谁吗
[11:04] Jokey Jokesaurus? We based our whole world on this thing. 嬉闹恐龙 我们的世界都是基于这本漫画
[11:08] You taught us to talk, play mini-golf, 你教会了我们说话 玩迷你高尔夫
[11:11] make pizza. Prank! 做披萨和恶作剧
[11:12] That’s right. 没错
[11:13] When George and Harold dropped that comic book, 乔治和哈罗德拉下那本漫画书后
[11:15] it became a magical book of knowledge for dinosaurs, 那变成了恐龙世界的魔法知识之书
[11:18] changing everything about them, 改变了他们的一切
[11:20] including the historically 包括历史上
[11:21] inaccurate fact of them being trapped in ice. 关于它们被冻在冰里的事
[11:23] Are you thinking what I’m thinking? 你想的和我想的一样吗
[11:24] That we made dinosaurs smart? 我们把恐龙变聪明了吗
[11:26] And we’re totally gonna win the extra credit! 我们绝对能加分
[11:29] How? Diddly is Melvin’s dinosaur. 怎么做 迪迪龙是梅尔文的恐龙
[11:31] Hold up. Diddly ain’t anybody’s dino but Diddly’s. 等等 迪迪是迪迪自己的恐龙
[11:35] So, you’ll help us? 那你会帮助我们吗
[11:36] Anything for you guys. Just one small favor in return. 为你们做什么都行 只是请你们还我个人情
[11:39] It would be a dream come true 如果我能和你们一起
[11:41] if I could do a prank with you. Deal? 做一个恶作剧那就是梦想成真了 行吗
[11:43] Deal. But you’re gonna need a disguise. 行啊 但是你需要伪装一下
[11:45] I mean, if people see a dinosaur, they’ll call the cops. 如果有人看到恐龙 肯定会报警
[11:48] And I’ve got the perfect disguise. 我有完美的伪装
[11:53] Really? A hat? That’s the perfect disguise? 真的吗 一顶帽子 这就是完美伪装吗
[11:56] Yup. It’s like he’s invisible. 没错 他就像是隐形了
[12:03] Okay, guys, let’s pick our prank targets, 伙计们 我们来选恶作剧目标吧
[12:05] and let the good times roll. 开始开心起来吧
[12:09] Hey, kids like me! 我这样的孩子们
[12:13] Giggle-giggle. I’m a kid. And you’re a dinosaur! 嘻嘻 我是个小孩 你是个恐龙
[12:17] No. He’s a kid. 不 他是个小孩
[12:18] But only a kid would know that. 但是只有小孩才知道
[12:20] You think I don’t know that? Of course I know that. 你以为我不知道吗 我当然知道了
[12:23] Kid. Um, uh, duh! Kids say that! 小孩子 小孩子才会这么说
[12:27] You know that’s a grown man in disguise, don’t you? 你们知道这是一个伪装的大人吧
[12:29] – Yes. – No. No-wuh. -知道 -不是
[12:33] See, kid talk? No-wuh. 看 小孩子说话 才不
[12:35] Oh, our mistake. In that case, you’ll probably wanna audition 我们的错 既然如此 你可能想面试
[12:38] for that Freezilee Slush Bucket commercial 冰沙篮子广告
[12:40] like all the other kids. 就像其他孩子一样
[12:42] Yes. Yes, I do. 是的 是的 我会去的
[12:46] Freezilee Slush Bucket! Giggle-giggle. 冰沙机 嘿嘿
[12:50] Freezilee makes it more gooder! 冰沙让一切变得更好
[12:59] Sophie One, you’re doing a great job. 一号索菲 你做得很好
[13:02] Other Sophie, you’re brushing like an animal. 另一个索菲 你梳得像个动物
[13:05] Sophie One, spray me. 一号索菲 给我喷雾
[13:13] My hair has a flat. 我的头发松了
[13:15] Diddly’s Devious Deflater. I usually use it on tires. 迪迪邪恶松散剂 我一般用在轮胎上
[13:27] Diddly’s Dirty Decaf. It’s actually just dirt. 迪迪脏咖啡 其实就是土
[13:35] “Employees must wash hands.” Yeah, like that ever happens. “员工必须洗手” 好像他们真的会洗手似的
[13:39] We should probably change that. 我们可能应该换一换
[13:42] “Wash tushy here.” Much better. “专洗屁股” 好多了
[13:44] And now for the grand finale… 压轴大戏
[13:46] Just a few of these Diddly’s Dinorhea Drops, and it’s… 只要加入几滴迪迪恐龙泄 就会…
[13:53] Huh? What does that mean? 什么意思
[13:54] Everyone gets diarrhea. And I locked all the bathroom doors! 所有人都会腹泻 我把所有厕所门都锁上了
[13:58] No way, Diddly. Locked bathroom doors? Too much. 不是吧 迪迪 锁厕所们 太过分了
[14:02] You crossed the line. 你过分了
[14:03] Crossed the line! 过分了
[14:05] What? I’ve based my whole life on your book. 什么 我这一生都是根据你们的书活的
[14:07] I’m following your lead. Hey, you made me this way! 我是在跟着你们的教导 是你们把我变成这样
[14:10] Plus, we had a deal. No pranks, no extra credit. 再说了 我们说好的 不恶作剧就没有加分
[14:14] – Then the deal’s off. – Yeah, we’re out. -那就取消了 -我们不干了
[14:17] Man. Never meet your idols. It’s always a disappointment. 天 永远不要和偶像见面 永远会失望
[14:25] Great, there goes our extra credit. 太好了 我们的加分也没有了
[14:27] Unless we go to Piqua Glacier and find another dino. 除非我们去皮奎冰川再找一只恐龙
[14:29] Yes! 好的
[14:30] – My– My dinosaur’s gone! – Are you sure? -我的恐龙不见了 -你确定吗
[14:34] Well, I’ll need to run some tests– Yes, I’m sure! 我需要做一些测试 是的 我确定
[14:37] How are you me? 你这样怎么会是我
[14:38] Melvin! Other Melvin! 梅尔文 另一个梅尔文
[14:40] Why are you dressed like the embodiment 你为什么穿得像
[14:41] of 19th century privilege and wealth? 19世纪的特权和财富的实体化
[14:43] I’m posing as a child to get intel on George and Harold. 我假扮成孩子获取乔治和哈罗德的情报
[14:46] Ugh, I hate costumes. They’re like lies that you wear. 我讨厌扮装 那简直就像是穿着的谎言
[14:49] What is it, you beknickered aristocrat? 怎么了 你这个穿灯笼裤的贵族
[14:51] We’re in crisis mode. Someone stole Melvin’s dinosaur. 我们正处于危机模式 有人偷走了梅尔文的恐龙
[14:54] I wonder if that has anything to do with the dinosaur 不知道这和跟乔治和哈罗德
[14:57] George and Harold are walking around with? 一起的这个恐龙有没有关系
[15:02] – What? – Do I get my new parking spot now? -什么 -我能有新的停车位了吗
[15:05] Get out! 出去
[15:07] I need another dinosaur! 我还需要一头恐龙
[15:10] Dinosaurs! We found them! 恐龙 我们找到他们了
[15:14] That was way too easy. 真是太简单了
[15:16] Yeah, I can’t believe somebody else didn’t find these. 真不敢相信没有其他人找到它们
[15:18] Someone else did find them. 的确有其他人找到它们了
[15:22] Melvin? 梅尔文
[15:22] Here to steal another dino from me? Well, think again, kidiots. 又想从我手中偷走恐龙吗 做梦吧 傻孩
[15:27] – That’s a combination of kid and idiot. – Yeah, we get it. -那是傻蛋和小孩的结合 -我们知道
[15:29] Good. Now marvel at my new invention, the Thaw and Order 2000. 看看我的新发明 解冻秩序2000
[15:36] Pretty sure that’s a hair dryer. 那应该就是一个吹风机
[15:38] Yes, but I added two more settings! 没错 但我加了两个新功能
[15:41] And when this ice melts, I’ll have three dinosaurs, 等这块冰融化了 我就有三头恐龙
[15:43] which is three times more than you have! 是你们的三倍
[15:46] Sorry, did you say, “Three times more dinosaurs”? 抱歉 你是说”三倍的恐龙”吗
[15:48] Because I ran the numbers and they do not add up. 因为我算了算 好像不对
[15:50] Sorry, I can’t hear your brain atrophy 抱歉 我的解冻秩序2000太大声
[15:52] over my Thaw and Order 2000. 我听不到你们大脑萎缩的声音
[15:53] – There goes our extra credit. Again. – Yeah. And summer camp. -我们的加分又没了 -对 还有夏令营
[15:58] Just in case you forgot what this whole crazy caper is all about. 以免你们忘了这些疯狂的事是为了什么
[16:01] Ha! And you said dinosaurs 你们还说恐龙
[16:03] were ferocious killing machines. Fools! 是抖凶猛的杀戮机器 笨蛋
[16:17] Think they’re smart like Diddly? 你觉得他们比迪迪聪明吗
[16:19] Hope so. If not, we had a good run. 应该吧 不然我们该跑了
[16:22] Did you say, “Diddly”? 你刚说迪迪吗
[16:25] Close one. Yeah, you know him? 差不多了 你认识他吗
[16:28] Sure do. Diddly’s an old friend. 当然了 迪迪索伦是老朋友了
[16:30] Name’s Malison, by the way. Last name, Saurus. 顺便我叫玛丽森 姓索伦
[16:33] These are the Saurus brothers. 他们是索伦兄弟
[16:34] No relation. So, you know where he is? 不是亲戚 你知道他在哪里吗
[16:36] I wish! We needed a live dinosaur 我也想知道 我们需要活恐龙
[16:38] to get extra credit, but he split. 才能加分 但是他溜走了
[16:40] Tell you what, you help us find him, 这样吧 你帮我们找到他
[16:42] and we’ll take care of you. 你的事就交给我们
[16:43] Okay. But he could be anywhere. 好吧 但他可能在任何地方
[16:46] Say, is there a pizza joint around here? 这里有没有披萨店
[16:48] 第四章 恐龙大胜利
[16:51] Mm! Pepperoni! 香肠披萨
[16:53] Hello, Diddly. Enjoying your slice? 迪迪 吃得开心吗
[16:56] Malison! What are you doing here? 玛丽森 你来这里干什么
[16:57] What I should’ve done a long time ago. Kicking your dino butt! 做我早就该做的事 把你揍一顿
[17:01] Wait. I thought you were friends? 迪迪 我以为你们是朋友
[17:02] Best friends. Until he put our pizza joint out of business. 最好的朋友 直到他搞砸了我们的披萨店
[17:06] He put his Diddly Drops in the sauce and gave everyone dino-rhea! 他在酱汁里加了迪迪药水 所有人都恐龙腹泻了
[17:09] More like pizza-rhea. Get it? 披萨腹泻吧 明白吗
[17:11] It’s a combination of pizza and diarrhea! 就是披萨和腹泻的结合
[17:15] We get it! And now I’m gonna get you! 我们知道 现在我们要抓住你
[17:20] Yes! Diddly’s Drowsy Dumpster. Works every time! 迪迪昏睡垃圾桶 每次都能成功
[17:26] No one hits us with a dumpster and gets away with it. 没有人能用垃圾桶砸了我们还想跑
[17:28] That’s dino-disrespectful! After him, boys! 这有辱恐龙格 追他 伙计们
[17:31] – Man, they’re gonna kill Diddly. – Well, it is kinda his fault. -他们会杀了迪迪的 -这应该算是他的错
[17:35] Actually, it’s kinda our fault. We wrote that comic. 其实应该是我们的错 漫画是我们写的
[17:38] We gotta help Diddly. 我们得帮助迪迪
[17:40] Look! Mr. Krupp! 看 克拉普先生
[17:43] Oh, hello, age-appropriate chums. 你们好 年纪相仿的伙计们
[17:45] I’m not spying on you. 我没有在监视你们
[17:47] I’m just having a slice of this pizza pie. 我只是想来吃一片披萨
[17:56] Tra-la-lunchtime! 午饭时间到
[18:02] – So, where do you think they went? – I’ve got one idea. -你觉得他们去哪里了 -我有个主意
[18:05] What’s your idea? 你的主意是什么
[18:08] Putt-A-Saurus, Piqua’s top dinosaur-themed mini-golf course. 来索伦公园 皮奎顶级恐龙主题迷你高尔夫球场
[18:12] These dinos are trouble? No. 这些恐龙是问题吗 不是
[18:14] I play mini-golf with them all the time! 我整天和他们一起玩迷你高尔夫
[18:17] These are fake dinosaurs. We’re looking for real dinosaurs. 这些都是假的恐龙 我们在找真正的恐龙
[18:21] Wait. These aren’t real? Real metal! 等等 这些不是真的吗 真的金属
[18:24] Dinosaurs that love mini-golf just like me! 和我一样喜欢迷你高尔夫的恐龙
[18:27] Dino-fore! 恐龙进球
[18:34] So unfair! 太不公平了
[18:35] Sorry. I just love this game so much. Dino do-over! 抱歉 我就是太喜欢玩这个了 恐龙重来
[18:39] No! We gotta find Diddly before Malison does. 不 我们得在玛丽森之前找到迪迪
[18:43] Watch it, buddy! 小心点 伙计
[18:44] – Diddly? – Nope! Never heard of him! -迪迪 -不 没听说过这个人
[18:47] Nothing. 没什么
[18:49] Going somewhere? 要去哪里吗
[18:52] – Captain Underpants, do something! – Okay! -内裤队长 做点什么 -好的
[18:58] – What are you doing? – I’m hamboning. -你在干什么 -我在拍大腿
[19:01] Do something useful. 做点有用的事
[19:03] Thanks for being more specific. 谢谢你们说得这么具体
[19:06] 第五章 超级暴力图解章节
[19:09] Presented in Dine-O-Rama. 由恐龙动画呈现
[19:10] A dinosaur fight made less horrifying with food. 用食物表示恐龙打架能不可怕一些
[19:13] Stegosaurus slap! 剑龙拍打
[19:15] Now slap some on my plate and pass the syrup! Wait, no… 给我来点 再给我糖浆 等等 不
[19:18] Triceratops trounce! 三角龙顶
[19:20] Oh, boy, that pizza looks tasty. 天啊 那披萨看上去好好吃
[19:23] You’re wasting food! Dino Dump! 你在浪费食物 恐龙垃圾
[19:28] You like pranks? Well, this prank’s called Diddly’s Doom. 你喜欢恶作剧吗 这个恶作剧叫迪迪末日
[19:31] You’ll never see it coming. 你绝对预料不到
[19:33] Except now you know it’s coming ’cause I just told you. 只不过现在你知道了 因为我刚刚告诉你了
[19:35] Diddly-ooh! Diddly-ow! 迪迪 迪迪
[19:40] Easy, man! He’s awake! 冷静点 他醒了
[19:42] I was having the best dream. 我刚做了一个最棒的梦
[19:44] There were dinosaurs, and mini-golf… 有恐龙 迷你高尔夫
[19:46] That wasn’t a dream, it’s real! You gotta save Diddly! 那不是梦 那是真的 你要去救迪迪
[19:50] Okay! Whoever that is, here I come! 好吧 不管那是谁 我来了
[19:55] Is one of you dinosaurs Diddly? 你们哪个恐龙名叫迪迪
[19:59] – Help! – Oh, nice to meet you. -救命 -很高兴认识你
[20:01] You other dinosaurs? Meet Wedgie-Saurus Rex. 你们其他恐龙呢 来看看超级索伦内内吧
[20:08] One more second. Almost there. 稍等一下 快拿出来了
[20:10] And, no, wait. Uh-huh, just one more sec, okay! 不 等等 稍等一下 好吧
[20:15] There we go. This– Nope. 好了 这个 不是
[20:19] Yes! This baby’s gonna make you wish you were extinct again! 没错 这个宝贝会让你们希望自己不如灭绝了
[20:28] Ooh, snow! 下雪了
[20:31] Ick! Underpants! 是内裤
[20:33] No more pranks. Time to get serious. Dino-serious. 不要再玩恶作剧了 该认真起来了 恐龙认真
[20:37] Oh, no. I wish we hadn’t written that comic. 真希望我们没有画那个漫画
[20:40] Harold, yes! That’s it, the comic! 哈罗德 没错 漫画
[20:42] How did Captain Underpants win that one? 内裤队长是怎么赢的
[20:44] With the Freezilee Slush Bucket Machine! 用冰沙机
[20:46] Hey, Malison! Look out behind you! 玛丽森 看你后面
[20:50] Hey, why’d you snitch on–? 你们为什么出卖我
[20:53] Sometimes we are so good. 有时候我们真的好厉害
[20:56] – Cap! Pull the lever! – This is no time for dessert! -队长 拉下摇杆 -现在不是甜点时间
[21:01] I got it. 我来
[21:13] It’s the cops! Run! 是警察 快跑
[21:21] – Great. We’ve saved the day… – But lost the extra credit. -太好了 我们拯救了世界 -但失去了加分
[21:25] – You again. – Hello, officer. -又是你 -你好 警官
[21:27] I’d… like to file a missing pants report. 我想…报案我丢了裤子
[21:31] 第六章 恐龙活了下来
[21:33] Since no one bothered to turn in a project, 既然没有人做额外的项目
[21:35] no one gets extra credit. 那就没人能加分
[21:37] Which means I’m still on top, you sea of mediocrity. 也就是说我还是第一 你们这群傻蛋
[21:40] Melvin’s number one! Melvin’s number one! 梅尔文第一 梅尔文第一
[21:46] Melvin’s number one! 梅尔文第一
[21:47] We were this close to summer camp until Diddly dino-ditched us. 我们差点就能去夏令营了 然后迪迪抛弃了我们
[21:53] Delivery for George and Harold. 乔治和哈罗德的外卖
[21:56] Extra cheese and extra credit. 多加奶酪和多加分
[21:59] Diddly! You dino-delivered! 弟弟 你的恐龙外卖
[22:01] Yeah, plus I opened a new pizza place, 而且我新开了一家披萨店
[22:03] Diddly’s Deep Dish, so free pizza for everyone! 迪迪的美味 请大家吃披萨
[22:07] Told you dinosaurs ate pizza. 我就说恐龙吃披萨吧
[22:09] Plus, I mean, dinosaur! So do we get the extra credit now? 再说了 你看 恐龙 那我们能加分了吗
[22:13] – Fine. – How about a slice? -好吧 -来一片吧
[22:21] – Oexcuse me! – Diddly Drops? -当然了 -迪迪药水
[22:28] Once again, George and Harold 乔治和哈罗德又一次
[22:30] have ham-fisted their way to victory. 莫名其妙取得了胜利
[22:31] And there’s only one person to blame. 这都只怪一个人
[22:33] At least this spot has plenty of room. 至少这个地方有足够的空间
内裤队长

Post navigation

Previous Post: 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme