Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins, 认识一下乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
[00:17] and I’m Rap Talkwell, 我是饶舌·好口才
[00:19] your host here on Chattin’ Pants Morning Edition. 《清晨裤裤脱口秀》的主持人
[00:22] And today, we’re chattin’ 今天 我们要聊
[00:23] about the new season of Captain Underpants! 最新一季的内裤队长
[00:42] – Wow, lotta screaming. – Looks fun. -好多尖叫 -看上去很有趣
[00:44] And as we all remember, 我们都知道
[00:47] Mr. Krupp being fired 克拉普老师被解雇了
[00:49] and grown-up cyborg Melvin traveling back in time from the future 大半机械人梅尔文从未来穿越过来
[00:52] and taking over the school. 占领了学校
[00:53] What is going on here? I didn’t authorize a talk show! 怎么回事 我没有批准进行脱口秀
[00:57] And who is this guy? 这家伙是谁
[00:58] Hey, it’s Mr. Krupp, everyone’s favorite principal to hate! 是克拉普老师 所有人最喜欢讨厌的校长
[01:02] Boo! More boo! Boo! 嘘声 再来点嘘声
[01:04] And where is that crowd noise coming from? 这观众的呼声到底是从哪里来的
[01:06] The My-Hammy-Sound Machine! 模拟声机
[01:09] You’re trespassing! I’m gonna have you all arrested! 你们这是非法入侵 我要报警把你们都抓起来
[01:15] Tra-la-la! 内裤队长来了
[01:17] Captain Underpants! 内裤队长
[01:18] – Hey, you’re that guy with the mouth. – I am! -你是动嘴的那个人 -是的
[01:21] So, Cap, how about a spoiler 队长 能不能剧透一下
[01:23] from the first episode of the new season? 新一季第一集的内容
[01:25] Okay. I’m not in it. 好吧 我不在
[01:27] Yeah. 嗯
[01:28] But the show’s called Captain Underpants. 但这部剧的名字是《内裤队长》
[01:30] Yeah, someone’s getting fired, for sure. Hit play! 反正有人就是被开除了 播放
[01:33] *So George and Harold make comic books* *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书*
[01:35] – We’re cool! – Me too! -我们好着呢 -我也是
[01:36] *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长*
[01:40] *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞*
[01:43] *Then accidentally, kinda on purpose turned him into Captain Underpants* *然后不小心可能故意把他变成了内裤队长*
[01:47] *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人*
[01:51] *And don’t forget when he gets wet You’re back where you began* *别忘了他一碰水你就得从头开始*
[01:54] *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢*
[01:57] *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦*
[02:01] *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作*
[02:03] The Tenuous Takedown of the Tyrannical Teachertrons! 对残暴机器教师的轻松镇压
[02:07] 第一章 梅尔文劝诫
[02:08] While this may look like Jerome Horwitz Elementary, 这里看上去可能有点像杰罗姆·霍维茨小学
[02:11] it is now Melvin Sneedly Elementary, 但现在这里是梅尔文·斯尼德利小学了
[02:13] with Snooty Latin Motto Coming Soon. 马上就要有自大的拉丁校训了
[02:16] FYI, I never liked you, Miss Anthrope. 顺便 我从来就不喜欢你 安特罗普老师
[02:23] Eliteanati Academy rejected my appeal! 伊丽塔纳蒂学院拒绝了我的申请
[02:26] They even returned the gift basket of inert gases I sent! 他们甚至退回了我送的惰性气体礼品盒
[02:28] What part of “Send muffins” was unclear? 我不是要你送”松饼”吗
[02:31] – I’m doomed! – No matter. -我完蛋了 -没关系
[02:32] Once we’ve turned this school 等我们把这个学校
[02:34] into a world-class institution of learning, 变成世界顶级的学院
[02:37] Eliteanati will be begging for you, its star student, to attend. 伊丽塔纳蒂学院会恳求你作为他们的明星学生入学
[02:40] You’re right. And the best part is, 你说得对 最棒的是
[02:42] no annoyingly vexatious George and Harold to interfere. 不会再有烦人的乔治和哈罗德来干扰
[02:45] Hello, Melvins! 梅尔文们
[02:47] What are you doing here? 字幕
[02:48] – I expelled you when I took over! – Yeah, we were there. -我接管学校后把你们开除了 -我们是在现场
[02:50] But we couldn’t tell our parents. They’d kill us! 但我们不能告诉我们的父母 他们会杀了我们
[02:53] So we pretended to go to school 所以我们假装会来学校
[02:54] but then did a bunch of really cool things instead. 然后干一些很刺激的事
[02:57] We climbed Mt. Everest. Visited the Eiffel Tower. 我们攀登了珠穆朗玛峰 去看了埃菲尔铁塔
[02:59] We even went to the moon! 我们甚至还去了月亮上
[03:01] – You’re lying! – Yeah, you’re right. -你们撒谎 -没错
[03:03] When the new school Superintendent, Grace Wain, 但是新的学校教导主任 格蕾丝·韦恩
[03:05] found out about the whole rulebook thing, she said… 知道了校规簿的事后 她说
[03:07] “Mr. Krupp’s handwritten rules aren’t official rules “克拉普先生手写的校规不是正式校规
[03:11] so the expulsion of George Beard and Harold Hutchins is repealed”? 所以撤销开除乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森”
[03:14] Agh! Foiled by bureaucracy! 被官僚主义搞了
[03:15] How did you not see that coming? 你怎么会没料到这个
[03:17] There are a lot of moving parts to this plan! 这个计划的可变因素太多了
[03:19] I can’t think of everything. 我不可能面面俱到
[03:20] But she can’t stop me from Melvinizing the school. 但她无法阻止我梅尔文化这个学校
[03:22] We’ll make this place the smartest, most superior 我们将会把这个地方变成最聪明
[03:24] – elementary school anywhere! – Because that’s what we’re doing! -最高级的小学 -因为我们就要这么做
[03:57] So to impress Eliteanati Academy, 为了打动伊丽塔纳蒂学院
[03:59] the Melvins made classes much harder. Even for the teachers. 梅尔文们让课程变得更难了 甚至是对于老师们
[04:03] Today we’ll be studying, um… “Puh” What’s that? 今天我们要学…这是什么
[04:08] Physics, you incurious meat sack! 物理 你这个废肉排
[04:12] We’re learning Melviny stuff? 我们要学梅尔文的知识吗
[04:13] Krupp was bad, but at least 克拉普很糟糕 但是至少
[04:15] when he was here we didn’t have to learn. 他在这里的时候 我们不用学习
[04:16] – We’re doomed. – That you are, you unripe bananas. -我们完了 -没错 你这只未成熟的香蕉
[04:21] Here goes. 来吧
[04:24] I like Physic! 我喜欢”屋里”
[04:26] This is my new favorite class! 这变成我最喜欢的课了
[04:29] This is gym? They got rid of the gym class? 这里是体育馆吗 他们还取消了体育课吗
[04:32] That was the easiest class we have! 这可是我们最简单的课
[04:34] P.E. Is a waste of time. 体育课是浪费时间
[04:35] So instead of hurling projectiles, we’ll learn computer science! 所以我们不投东西了 我们要学习电脑技术
[04:38] On. 开
[04:40] On. On. 开 开
[04:42] On, you stupid yeah-yeah-yeah machine. On! 开机 你这个愚蠢的机器
[04:44] It’s not plugged in. 没插上电源
[04:45] You leave me no yeah-yeah-yeah choice! On! 你让我别无选择 开
[04:53] – Turn on! – No. This is my new favorite class! -开机 -不 这才是我最喜欢的课
[04:58] And now we add the, um, magnesium to the acid? 现在我们加入 镁转化为酸
[05:02] Not magnesium. Chromium, you doorknob with legs! 不是镁 是铬 你这只长腿的门把手
[05:10] You created a dimensional vortex! 你创造了一个三维涡流
[05:13] Okay, this is definitely -my new favorite class. 这绝对是我最喜欢的课
[05:19] Oh, what’s this stuff? 这是什么东西
[05:20] Synthesized bio-matter nutrient bricks. 合成生物物质营养砖
[05:23] – Yeah, sounds delicious. – Oh, almost forgot. -听起来很好吃 -差点忘了
[05:26] We love what you and future you are doing with the school, 我们喜欢你和未来的你对我们学校所做的一切
[05:29] – so we got you a little gift. – It’s muffins. -所以我们给你准备了点礼物 -是松饼
[05:31] You’re not supposed to be enjoying this. I am! Humph! 你们不应该享受这一切 我才应该享受
[05:38] Ugh! Tastes like a driveway. 尝起来简直像大马路
[05:40] I don’t know. It’s kinda growing on me. 我不知道 我倒是有点喜欢[身上长出来了]
[05:42] Ooh, what? 什么
[05:43] Minus the food bricks, this Melvinized school is awesome. 除去这块食物转 梅尔文化学校真棒
[05:46] Yeah, it’s a shame Melvin didn’t come from the future 可惜梅尔文没有早几年从未来穿越过来
[05:48] and replace Mr. Krupp years ago. 代替掉克拉普老师
[05:50] Mr. Krupp. Wonder what he’s up to. 克拉普老师 真想知道他现在在做什么
[05:54] Welcome to All Work Warehouse. Can I help you find something? 欢迎来到全职工作仓库 有什么需要帮你找的吗
[05:57] Like your pants? 比如你的裤子
[05:58] I’m looking for a principal’s desk. 我想要一张校长办公室
[06:01] Is that even a thing? 真的有那种东西吗
[06:04] Carl, bogey, ten o’clock. 卡尔 有人闹事 十点钟方向
[06:06] These so-called teachers know even less than the students! 这些所谓的老师懂的还不如学生多
[06:09] How will I get into Eliteanati like this? 这样我要怎么进伊丽塔纳蒂学院
[06:11] You won’t. That’s why I’m replacing the teachers. 你进不了 所以我要换掉老师们
[06:15] Oh, muffin basket? Is there a blueberry in there? 松饼礼物篮 那是蓝莓吗
[06:17] Replacing them? With whom? 换掉他们 找谁呢
[06:18] 第二章 再见 教育家们
[06:22] No way she doesn’t get hit by that basketball again. 她肯定还会被那个篮球砸到
[06:24] – Seen it. Let’s make a comic. – I wouldn’t do that if I were you. -料到了 我们来画漫画吧 -换我可不会这么做
[06:27] Well, you’re not. You’re Melvin. I’m George and this is Harold. 你不会 你是梅尔文 我是乔治 这是哈罗德
[06:30] Hi, how’s it going? 你好吗
[06:32] And why are you so happy? 以及你为什么这么开心
[06:33] You’ll see. 到时候你就知道了
[06:34] Greetings, raw human material. I am your new instructor. 你们好 无知的人类 我是你们的新指导者
[06:37] You are obsolete. 你是阻碍
[06:40] What is that thing? 那是什么东西
[06:41] Attention! 注意
[06:42] I have replaced your regular carbon-based teachers 我已经将你们普通的卡通老师
[06:44] with state-of-the-art Teachertron 2000. 换成了最先进的机器教师2000
[06:47] For all of you non-Melvins, good luck. 你们这些不是梅尔文的人 祝你们好运
[06:49] Commencing robotics lesson. Chapter one. 开始机器课程 第一章
[06:52] Zeroth’s law states that if two thermodynamic systems… 如果两个热力学系统…
[06:54] Yes. Yes. 没错 没错
[06:55] You know what he’s taking about? 你知道他在说什么吗
[06:57] Not a clue. Comic time. 完全不知道 漫画时间到
[07:00] Unauthorized creativity. 未经授权的动作
[07:02] Disruption Disrupters. So good. 干扰干扰者 真爽
[07:05] “So good?” That’s my thing. “真爽” 这是我的台词
[07:07] Not anymore. 现在不是了
[07:08] So good! So good! So good! 真爽 真爽 真爽
[07:12] So robots are taking over our yeah-yeah-yeah job? 机器要夺走我们的工作了吗
[07:15] Taking us away from the children? 带我们离开孩子们吗
[07:17] Affirmative. 确认
[07:18] Hooray! 太好了
[07:19] Remain here until further notice. 等待进一步指示
[07:21] Wait, what if we have to go to the yeah-yeah-yeah bathroom? 等待 如果我们要去厕所呢
[07:24] What is a bathroom? 厕所是什么
[07:25] You know, it’s where you– Nah, I guess you don’t. Run for it! 就是你们…我想你们不知道 快跑
[07:30] – Stop, gym instructor. – Let him go. It is a plot point. -站住 体育指导者 -让他去吧 这是章节点
[07:37] – Whoa. This is bad. – Really bad! -太糟糕了 -真的很糟糕
[07:39] Teachertrons mean no more fun! 机器教师就是不好玩
[07:41] Those classes will be super hard. 那些课程肯定会超级难
[07:42] We get less than a C this year, we can’t go to summer camp. 要是今年我们的成绩不到C 就去不了夏令营了
[07:45] Summer camp! Swimming, s’mores, going outdoors! 夏令营 游泳 烤棉花糖 户外活动
[07:48] Summer camp! 夏令营
[07:48] We gotta get rid of them. 我们得摆脱它们
[07:50] Hey, remember how we pranked Mr. Fyde so hard 你的我们给菲德老师恶作剧太严重了
[07:53] he literally went crazy, and now he’s a tree? 让他疯了 变成一棵树了吗
[07:55] Actually, they accidentally turned Mr. Fyde 其实 他们把菲德老师变成了
[07:57] into a giant angry walking avocado pit 一只巨大的行走牛油果种子
[08:00] who fell into a hole and grew into an avocado tree, but… 后来跌入一个大坑中 变成了一棵牛油果树 但
[08:02] – But he’s a happy tree. – True. -但他是一棵快乐的树 -没错
[08:04] So we just do that to the Teachertrons. 我们也这么对付机器教师吧
[08:06] – But times a million. – Yes! -但是要一百万倍 -没错
[08:08] One of our best pranks! 我们最棒的恶作剧
[08:10] I know! We’re Robot Cop. Even robots aren’t above the law. 我知道 我们是机器警察 机器人也有法律
[08:14] They’re going down! 它们完蛋了
[08:16] When detecting unusual 当侦测到不寻常的
[08:17] nanowave signature in the graviton charge limiter, 引力电荷限制器中的纳米波特征
[08:20] reignite the electron reaction transmitter– 重新点燃电子反应发射器
[08:22] Robo-hands up, robo-criminal! You’re under robo-arrest! 举起手来 机器人罪犯 你被机器人逮捕了
[08:29] We’ll go sit down now. 我们马上坐下来
[08:34] So what do we do now? 那我们现在怎么办
[08:36] Plan B, start some trouble. B计划 惹麻烦
[08:38] Synthesized bio-matter nutrient bricks fight! 合成生物物质营养砖大战
[08:43] Food fight! 食物大战
[08:49] Do we have a plan C? 我们还有C计划吗
[08:50] Buddy, we got the whole alphabet. 伙计 我们一直能数到字母Z呢
[08:59] Those robots just shrugged 那些机器人
[09:01] off our prank storm like they didn’t care. 毫不费劲的瓦解了我们的恶作剧风暴
[09:03] It’s like they’re robots. 它们简直就像机器人
[09:04] We’ll never beat them without Captain Underpants. 没有内裤队长 我们不可能打败他们的
[09:07] I can’t believe I’m saying this… 真不敢相信我要这么说
[09:09] But we gotta get Krupp back. 但我们得把克拉普弄回来
[09:13] You think Krupp’s here? 你觉得克拉普在吗
[09:14] Well, he’s not at school, 他不在学校
[09:15] so it’s the only other place he could be. 所以他只可能在这里
[09:21] Probably didn’t hear you. 也许他没听到
[09:25] Mr. Krupp? Mr. Krupp! It’s George and Harold! 克拉普老师 克拉普老师 是乔治和哈罗德
[09:29] Open up! You can’t ignore us! 开门 我们知道你在家
[09:32] Mr. Krupp! 克拉普老师
[09:35] Krupp, Krupp, Krupp! It’s George and Harold! 克拉普 克拉普 克拉普 是乔治和哈罗德
[09:38] Mr. Krupp! Mr. Krupp! Mr. Krupp! 克拉普老师 克拉普老师 克拉普老师
[09:42] Krupp, Krupp, Krupp! It’s George and Harold! 克拉普 克拉普 克拉普 是乔治和哈罗德
[09:45] Mr. Krupp, Mr. Krupp, Mr. Krupp! Open up! 克拉普老师 克拉普老师 克拉普老师 开门
[09:52] He’s not here. 他不在
[09:52] Where else could we look? 我们还能去哪找他
[09:54] – No. – No. -没有 -没有
[09:55] – No. – No. -没有 -没有
[09:56] – No. – No. -没有 -没有
[09:57] – No. No. – No. No. -没有 不在 -没有 不在
[10:01] I’m giving you two detention! 我罚你们俩留堂
[10:04] Sir, the store is closing. 先生 我们要关门了
[10:05] Either leave or buy that desk. 您要么离开要么买了那桌子
[10:07] Oh, that’s double detention for you! 你惩罚加倍
[10:10] And, I’ll take it. 还有我买了
[10:13] 走开 别读这条标语 离草地远点
[10:13] Where the heck is he? 他能去哪
[10:14] No idea. 不知道
[10:15] Now what do we do? 现在我们怎么办
[10:17] Hmm, we find another hero. 我们找到另一个英雄
[10:18] Like whom? 谁
[10:24] Chupacabra 卓柏卡布拉
[10:25] Is that you? 是你吗
[10:29] This has been a long time coming. 我等这一天等很久了
[10:32] It ends yeah-yeah-yeah tonight. 今晚就要结束了
[10:39] Hey, Mr. Meaner. 明讷老师
[10:40] What are you two yeah 你们俩
[10:45] Okay, when I snap, you’ll turn into— 好了 当我打响指的时候 你就会变成…
[10:47] Oh, hold on. 等等
[10:47] Just wanna do something real quick. 就是想快速做个实验
[10:49] When I snap, you’ll be a rhythmic gymnast. 当我打响指的时候 你就会变成艺术体操运动员
[10:56] So that’s a rhythmic gymnast. 就是艺术体操运动员
[10:59] Anyway, we got Teachertrons to beat! 好了 我们还要去打倒机器人老师
[11:01] When we snap, 当我打响指的时候
[11:02] you’ll be a superhero named, um… 你就会变成一个超级英雄叫…
[11:04] – Sergeant Boxers! – Oh, great name. -四角裤中士 -好名字
[11:14] It worked! 成功了
[11:15] Here, drink this! 给 把这个喝了
[11:17] Lucky we’ve got more super power juice. 幸好我们有很多超能力果汁
[11:19] That stuff never runs out. 那东西永远都用不完
[11:23] ‘Sup, bros? 怎么样啊 哥们
[11:24] You see the big game last night? Lots of points, right? 你们看昨晚的比赛了吗 得了很多分 对吗
[11:27] Sergeant Boxers, we need you to save the day! 四角裤中士 我们需要你拯救世界
[11:29] Bro problemo. 哥们问题
[11:30] When the big game’s on the line, just give me the ball. 比赛变得棘手的时候 把球给我就好
[11:32] No, we need you to be a 不 我们需要你当一个
[11:33] superhero and beat a bunch of robot teachers. 超级英雄 打倒一堆机器人老师
[11:35] You lost me. Are we playing the Chugdale Cheetahs today? 我不懂 我们今天还玩山谷猎豹吗
[11:38] He doesn’t know how to be a superhero. 他不知道怎么当超级英雄
[11:40] He’s got a sports brain! What do we do? 他有个运动员脑子 我们怎么办
[11:42] Make a comic teaching? 画个漫画教他
[11:43] Yes! 好主意
[11:45] Sergeant Boxers 四角裤中士
[11:47] and the Ruthless Robo-Teachers! 和冷酷机器人老师
[11:49] By George Beard and Harold Hutchins. 由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作
[11:50] One time, these mean robots 从前 有一些讨厌的机器人
[11:52] kicked all the teachers out and took over the school. 把所有的老师都赶走 霸占了学校
[11:54] They were, like, “Beep, borp! We’re robots. Borp, beep! 他们说”我们是机器人
[11:57] And we don’t like humans. Now, do math!” 我们不喜欢人类 现在 做数学题”
[11:59] It was a real drag because, well math, 真的很讨厌 因为数学
[12:01] and because robots are mean 因为机器人很讨厌
[12:03] and smell like metal and hate dance music. 闻起来像是金属还讨厌舞曲
[12:05] So Sergeant Boxers showed up 所以四角裤中士出现
[12:06] and he was all like, “What’s up, 他说”怎么了
[12:07] robos? You wanna fight? Let’s do this!” 机器人 你们想打一架吗 那就打吧”
[12:10] And the robots were all “Beep, bop, borp, borp!” 机器人就哔哔哔
[12:12] and Sergeant Boxers was, like, 四角裤中士说
[12:13] “I don’t speak robo, so we have to fight.” “我不会说机器人语 所以我们得打一架”
[12:15] So, Sergeant Boxers started punching, 所以 四角裤中士开始打
[12:17] but he didn’t land any ’cause he was bad at hero-ing. 但他什么也没打中 因为他不会做英雄
[12:20] Then a robot bonked him on the head. Bonk! 然后一个机器人打到了他的头
[12:22] And he went asleep and was all like, 他就晕过去了
[12:23] “Honk, shoe, honk shoe. Snore.” “呼 噜噜 呼噜噜”
[12:26] Later, Sergeant Boxers woke up with his wallet missing and was all, 过了一会 四角裤中士醒了 钱包也丢了
[12:29] “This is a problem. I gotta learn how to hero!” “这是个问题 我得学学怎么做英雄”
[12:31] So he cancelled his credit card, called the Hero Helpline. 所以他注销了他的信用卡 打给英雄热线
[12:33] And guess who answered? Captain Underpants! Tra-la-la! 你猜是谁接的 内裤队长
[12:36] Because it was his shift at the Hero Helpline headquarters. 因为轮他在英雄热线值班了
[12:38] Sergeant Boxers was all like, “Help! I need hero help!” 四角裤中士说 “帮帮我 我需要英雄帮助”
[12:40] And Captain Underpants was like, “Mom” 内裤队长说 “妈
[12:42] How did you get this number?” 你是怎么知道这个号码的”
[12:44] After they cleared that up, Captain Underpants was like, 在他们说清之后 内裤队长说
[12:46] “Sure, I’ll help you with your hero chops. “当然 我会帮你做个英雄的”
[12:48] Right after I go number three. Don’t ask.” 就在我上个三号之后 别问”
[12:50] Five hours later, Captain Underpants gave Sergeant Boxers 五小时后 内裤队长给四角裤中士
[12:52] a crash course in waistband warfare. 上了一堂腰带作战的速成课
[12:55] They were all like, “Pow! Boom! Kerflam!” 全程”砰 咚 嘭”
[12:57] with wedgies and other wedgies, 抓着内裤抓起来
[12:59] obstacle courses and squat thrusts and, 障碍训练和俯卧撑腿屈伸
[13:01] “Yes, sir! How high, sir?” “是的 长官 多高 长官”
[13:02] And chasing greased chickens and lifting volcanos and, 追醉鸡 举火山
[13:05] “Sir, that chicken bit my finger, I need gauze, sir!” “长官 那只鸡咬了我的手指 我要创可贴”
[13:07] And all sorts of secret underwear training. 还有各种秘密内裤培训
[13:09] And Sergeant Boxers was like, 于是四角裤中士就说
[13:10] “I think I get it. Oh, wait, no, I don’t.” “我觉得我懂了 等等 我不懂”
[13:13] So they did wind sprints and worked the heavy bag 于是他们继续跑步 打沙袋
[13:15] and walked on coals and peeled potatoes, ate potatoes 走煤块路 削土豆 吃土豆
[13:18] and cleaned toilets with a toothbrush, 用牙刷刷马桶
[13:20] yuck, and did shark sparring 呕 然后进行鲨鱼拳击
[13:21] and Sergeant Boxers was all like, “I get it. Pretty much.” 于是四角裤中士说”我很了解了”
[13:25] So Sergeant Boxers took his boxer bazooka 于是四角裤中士用他的四角裤炮
[13:28] and boxer blasted those bots to Bakersfield. 把这些机器人打到了贝克斯菲尔德
[13:31] Bing, bang, bang, bing! Bakersfield! 贝克斯菲尔德
[13:34] And he was finally a hero and not lying to himself anymore. 他终于变成了英雄 不用再骗自己了
[13:37] Okay, the end! 结束
[13:41] Make sense? 能理解吗
[13:41] – Nope, I can’t read! – What? -不 我不识字 -什么
[13:42] I work my body, bro, not my brain! 我锻炼身体 哥们 不是脑子
[13:45] But the pictures are pretty. 但是画得不错
[13:46] – Thanks! – Give me that! -谢谢 -给我
[13:49] “And not lying to himself anymore. The end!” “不用再骗自己了 结束”
[13:52] Oh, now I get it. 现在我懂了
[13:54] Wait, no, I don’t. Can you read it again, please? 等等 我不懂 你能再念一遍吗
[13:57] This happened four more times. 然后又重复念了四遍
[14:00] Teachertrons are a success! 机器教师简直是大成功
[14:02] No surprise, since I invented them. 不出意外 因为是我发明他们的
[14:04] Actually, I invented them, but same thing. 其实是我发明的 但是也一样
[14:07] Soon, Eliteanati will be pleading with me to attend. 很快 伊丽塔纳蒂学院就要求我去入学了
[14:09] I told you everything would work out. 我说了 一切都会成功的
[14:11] Mr. Krupp, meantime, was finding life on the outside 同时 克拉普先生发现离开学校后的生活
[14:14] increasingly difficult and confusing. 越来越艰难 令人迷惑
[14:16] I’ve called you here because I’m the principal of this school 我叫你们来是因为我是学校的校长
[14:19] and I’ve had it with your shenanigans! 我受够你们的恶作剧了
[14:23] George, you are a menace to this place. 乔治 你就是个惹事精
[14:25] And Harold, you’re even worse! 哈罗德 你更恶劣
[14:28] Then you reroute the processor through a hyperware external drive 然后通过一个超软件外部驱动器重新路由处理器
[14:32] to clone an input control. 复制输入控制
[14:34] Are you ok? 你还好吧
[14:34] Never felt more binary. 再二进制不过了
[14:38] Never felt more bi… 再二进制…
[14:42] Maybe not so good. 也许不算太好
[14:43] We told him to meet us here before school. Where is he? 我们要他来学校见我们 他跑哪里去了
[14:48] Nothing but net. 空心球
[14:50] Hold on. I won’t let you go. 坚持住 我不会让你死的
[14:53] I wish I had tasted pie before 真希望我能在母板前
[14:57] Mother… board. 尝一口…派
[15:00] No! 不
[15:07] So we uncouple the mainframe and reroute its processor 我们要解开主框架 然后通过一个超软件外部驱动器
[15:10] through a hyper external drive to clone its input control– 重新路由处理器 复制输入控制
[15:12] Hey, I think I’m actually getting this. 我觉得我有点理解了
[15:15] Seriously, where is this guy? 说真的 这家伙去哪里了
[15:17] Sorry, macabroni and cheeses, 抱歉 宝贝们
[15:19] got caught up watching the big game. 被激烈的比赛耽搁了
[15:20] What big game? 什么激烈比赛
[15:21] It’s morning! 现在是大清早
[15:22] Breakfast! 早餐
[15:23] They had a deal, six for the price of six. Can’t pass that up! 他们在打折 六块六个 不能错过
[15:27] A second underwear theme superhero? Seriously? 又来一个内裤主题超级英雄 认真的吗
[15:31] Who’s the Melvin? 这个梅尔文是谁
[15:31] Oh, you will regret correctly guessing my name. 你猜我名字会后悔的
[15:34] And not wearing pants. Teachertron? 而且不穿裤子 机器教师
[15:36] Unauthorized food consumption is prohibited. 未经授权的进食是禁止的
[15:38] Cease chewing at once. 马上停止咀嚼
[15:40] Is it game time? 游戏时间到了吗
[15:44] Let’s do this! Mano y robo! 来吧 人对阵机器人
[15:48] The more, the fightier! 越多越好
[15:53] Nothing but net! 空心球
[15:59] To protect your innocence and your eyeballs. 为了保护你的童真和眼球
[16:01] Whoa! This is the ultimate battle of man versus machine! 这是人类对阵机器人的终极战斗
[16:05] And it looks like man wins! 看来人类赢了
[16:08] Whoa! The machine’s back and he brought a friend! 机器回来了 还带了个朋友
[16:11] Double machine trouble! 两台机器都完了
[16:15] Whoa! The machines keep rising! 机器人越来越多了
[16:17] It’s three to one, no way to win! 三对一 不可能赢的
[16:20] Oh! Sergeant Boxers wins! 四角裤中士赢了
[16:24] Did you see that? Sergeant Boxers crushed those robots! 你看到了吗 四角裤中士碾压了这些机器人
[16:27] Captain Underpants never wins the O-Ramas! 内裤队长从来没有赢过连环画
[16:29] Maybe boxers are more comfortable? 也许四角裤更舒服吗
[16:31] I’m number one-dy in undies! 我是第一名
[16:32] Not for long. 别高兴太早
[16:34] You didn’t think it would be that easy, did you? 你们不会觉得就这么简单吧
[16:36] Nah. The show’s not over. 不 动画还没结束
[16:37] Unless we’re ending it with a music video. 除非我们放一段MV来结束
[16:39] Let’s do that! 来吧
[16:53] – Nope, we’re not doing that. – We’re doing this! -不 我们不要 -来吧
[17:00] – Oh, man! – I beat three bots, I can beat four! -伙计 -我打败了三个机器人 四个也没问题
[17:03] Actually, there’s five. 其实 这里有五个
[17:05] What? No, look. One, two, three, two, four. See? 什么 不 一二三二四 你看
[17:08] Um, you added a two. One, two, three, four, five. 你加了一个二 一二三四五
[17:12] You are way off, bro-tato. You forgot the other two. 你弄错了 兄弟了 你忘了另一个二
[17:15] – One, two, three, two, four. – Five! -一二三二四 -五
[17:18] There are five and that’s that. 一共有五个 就是五个
[17:19] Okay, Dr. Abacus. 好吧 算盘博士
[17:21] But I can beat all the robots you’ve got, 但是你有多少机器人我都能打败
[17:23] even if no one knows how many there are. 就算没人知道到底有多少个
[17:25] Five! 五个
[17:26] But can you defeat them when they’re united? 但是当它们合为一体后 你还能打败它们吗
[17:45] Introducing, Titano TeacherTronicon Two Thousand-icon! 这是机器教师泰坦2000型
[17:51] An underwear hero knock-off like you doesn’t stand a chance! 内裤英雄杀手 你们没有机会的
[17:54] Someone’s been watching Voltron. 有人最近在看《圣战士》啊
[17:56] Looks like the big game just got bigger. 看来激烈的比赛更加激烈了
[17:58] Who gets the ball first… 谁先拿到球
[18:06] How do you like that, bro-tassium? 觉得怎么样 兄弟
[18:09] That’s your A-game? 这就是你的最佳水平
[18:10] Feels like your other letter game, pie a la brode! 感觉不行啊 兄弟
[18:14] Time to bro! I mean go! 该兄弟了 我是说该走了
[18:15] Hey! Stop them! 拦住他们
[18:17] Is it halftime yet? I could use some orange slices. 中场休息了吗 我想吃橘子片
[18:21] Coach, put me back in. I wanna win the big game. 教练 让我上 我想赢
[18:25] Nothing but net. 空心
[18:26] What do we do now? 现在该怎么办
[18:27] Sarge is out of gas and Krupp 中士不行了
[18:29] is probably sitting on a beach eating guacamole. 克拉普可能坐在沙滩上吃鳄梨酱呢
[18:31] No! 不
[18:32] Stop chasing me! I’m your principal! No! 别追我了 我是你的校长 不
[18:36] – Nothing but net… – Wait, the teacher’s lounge! -空心 -等等 老师休息室
[18:39] Yes! Sarge needs a team! 对 中士需要一个团队
[18:40] There’s no “T” In team! Goal! 团队里没有队 进咯
[18:44] And breathe like it’s summer vacation. 呼吸 就像放暑假一样
[18:47] Being locked in here is the highlight of my teaching career– 被关在这里是我教学生涯的巅峰了
[18:53] – Whoops, I got all of that one. – Come with us if you wanna live. -她被我打飞了 -你想活就跟我们走
[18:56] But we’re alive now. And happy, for the very first time. 但我们现在还活着 而且第一次觉得很开心
[19:00] Okay, uh, come with us if you want your old jobs back. 好吧 如果你想要回工作 跟我们来
[19:05] – Pass. – Okay, then come with us -算了 -想喝好咖啡
[19:07] if you want better coffee! 就跟我们走
[19:10] Good! And when you’re done with the slide, 好 拆了滑梯
[19:12] get to work on the swings. 就开始拆秋千
[19:13] Oh, it’s a shame George and 真可惜 乔治
[19:15] Harold aren’t here to witness the end of recess. 和哈罗德没能目睹下课被取消
[19:17] I know they love it so. 我知道他们很喜欢
[19:19] Hello, Melvins! 你好 梅尔文们
[19:20] Ugh, stop doing that! 别这样
[19:21] No underwear hero? 内裤英雄没了
[19:23] There’s a new Sergeant in town! 新队长来了
[19:25] Check me out, bro-comotives. 瞧我 火车头兄弟
[19:27] I’m Sergeant Big Boy Boxers, and I am jacked! 我是大个头四角裤中士 看我这肌肉
[19:30] Help! 救命
[19:30] Seriously? 不是吧
[19:32] I am always serious about being jacked. 我的肌肉都是真的
[19:34] Mech versus Monster fight? Color me Melv-intrigued. 机械人对怪物 梅尔文有兴趣了
[20:03] Aw. That sounded much cooler than it actually was. 听起来比实际要酷得多
[20:05] Tell me about it. 废话
[20:06] Should we start over? 我们可以重新开始吗
[20:17] Class dismissed. 下课
[20:18] Ooh, great line. But we gotta help Sarge, he’s outgunned! 说得真好 但我们得帮帮中士 他被虐了
[20:22] Not if we uncouple the 如果我们拆开
[20:23] robot’s mainframe and reroute its processor… 机器人的主机 重新定位它的处理器
[20:26] Through a hyperware external drive to clone an input control! 通过超级外部驱动复制输入控件
[20:29] Yes! 对
[20:29] – What? – I guess all those robot classes soaked into my brain. -什么 -我机器人课程都学会了
[20:35] Mine, too. And I wasn’t even paying attention! 我也是 我都没认真听
[20:38] Sarge, let’s crash this bot! 中士 把机器人干掉吧
[20:41] Here we bro! 兄弟上吧
[20:42] Get us to the interface panel! 把我们送到接口面板
[20:44] Wow, I can’t believe I know that! Agh! 我居然知道这个词
[20:52] – Stop! You shouldn’t know that! – He’s right! -等等 你们不应该知道的 -他说得对
[20:54] The only one who should be learning around here is Melvin! 只有梅尔文才该学习
[20:57] Reroute the protospanner, and done! 重新定向原破坏路线 完成
[21:00] – Sarge, let’s bug out! – Too-de-loo! -中士 我们撤 -好嘞
[21:02] – Did it work? – No clue. -成功了吗 -不知道
[21:11] – It did work! – Now we can forget all that stuff! -成功了 -我们可以忘记这些了
[21:13] No matter, we’ll just build bigger, 不管怎样 我们只会制造更强大
[21:15] better bots that you can’t hack! 更好的机器人 让你们黑不了
[21:17] Each day you’re here will be worse than the last! 你们会过得越来越糟
[21:19] Not on my watch. 有我在就不可能
[21:20] Because I’m Grace Wain, the new superintendent. 因为我是格蕾丝·韦恩 新教导主任
[21:25] Thanks for the video, boys. 谢谢你们的视频 孩子们
[21:26] What video? 什么视频
[21:28] And each day you’re here, will be worse than the last! 你们会过得越来越糟
[21:30] But he literally just said that! 但他是刚说的
[21:32] Yeah, I was down the street getting breakfast burritos. 是的 我当时在街上买玉米煎饼早餐
[21:34] You get the six for six? 六块六份吗
[21:35] I’m hungry, so I’ll make this quick. 我饿了 所以我长话短说
[21:37] If you target George and Harold in any way, 如果你再针对乔治和哈罗德
[21:39] I’ll process your termination forms so fast, 我就立即弄好开除手续
[21:41] it’ll make your head spin. 快到让你头晕目眩
[21:42] Also, this school isn’t zoned for robot teachers… yet. 而且目前 这所学校不接受机器人老师
[21:46] Foiled by idiotic bureaucracy again! 又是愚蠢的官僚作风
[21:49] I mean, bureaucracy. Yay. 我是说官僚主义万岁
[21:51] Seriously, how are you me, but you didn’t see this coming? 说真的 你是我 怎么没想到会这样呢
[21:54] Moving parts! 变数太多
[21:55] Now lose the bots, and get back to work. 让机器人走 回去工作
[21:58] Yes, ma’am. 是 老师
[21:59] Nothing but net. 空心
[22:00] And you! Wash off that face paint and put some pants on! 你呢 把脸上的油漆洗掉 穿上裤子
[22:03] But I’m a superhero! 但我是超级英雄
[22:06] Yes, ma’am. 是 老师
[22:07] – Thanks for saving us. Again. – Don’t thank me. -谢谢你又救了我们 -别谢我
[22:10] You two are on thin ice. No more funny business. 你们两个也小心点 别捉弄人了
[22:14] Yes, ma’am! 是 老师
[22:15] But between us… that was epic. 别跟别人说 你们太棒了
[22:18] You thinking what I’m thinking? 你和我想的一样吗
[22:19] Yup. Melvin Sneedly Lamementary. It’s Now Cool To Toot. 是的 梅尔文·斯尼德利垃圾小学可以随便放屁
[22:24] – It was always cool. – Nice. -一直都可以 -好
[22:26] Can you imagine what Krupp would do to us for this? 你能想象克拉普会怎么收拾我们吗
[22:28] Yeah. 能
[22:29] – You know, I kinda miss him. – Me, too. -我有点想他 -我也是
[22:32] And somewhere out there, I bet he misses us. 在某个地方 我打赌他很想我们
[22:35] All right, look, fine, I’m not your principal! 好吧 我不是你的校长
[22:38] Please let me go. 请放我走吧
内裤队长

Post navigation

Previous Post: 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 内裤队长(The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme