时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:17] | George is on the left with the tie and flat top. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[00:19] | Harold is on the right with the T-shirt and bad haircut. | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[00:22] | Remember that, now. Also, they’re late for school. | 请记住 还有他们上学要迟到了 |
[00:25] | What? Oh, man! | 什么 天啊 |
[00:26] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[00:28] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[00:29] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[00:33] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[00:35] | *Then accidentally, kinda* | *然后不小心* |
[00:37] | *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* |
[00:40] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[00:43] | *And don’t forget* | *别忘了* |
[00:45] | *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[00:47] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[00:50] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[00:53] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:00] | Uh, Erica? What are you doing? | 艾瑞卡 你在干什么 |
[01:02] | You know we have school today? | 你知道我们今天要上学的吧 |
[01:04] | Not me. I got… suspended. | 我不用 我…被停学了 |
[01:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:08] | You know, stuff. | 你懂的 有事 |
[01:10] | “Stuff”? | 有事 |
[01:12] | Yeah. Stuff is crazy. | 是啊 有事最烦了 |
[01:14] | But you don’t look like you’re suspended. | 但你看起来不像被停学了 |
[01:17] | You look like you’re on vacation. | 你看上去好像在度假 |
[01:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:20] | They lied to us. Being suspended is great. | 他们骗我们的 被停学最爽了 |
[01:23] | Check this montage of stuff I’ve done. | 看看我做的事拼接 |
[01:25] | *Roller coaster Tuesday* | *周二过山车* |
[01:27] | *And ice cream, ice cream, ice cream* | *还有冰淇淋 冰淇淋 冰淇淋* |
[01:31] | *Wednesday hit the slopes* | *周三滑雪* |
[01:32] | *With ice cream, ice cream, ice cream* | *还有冰淇淋 冰淇淋 冰淇淋* |
[01:36] | *Rodeo on Thursday* | *周四骑牛* |
[01:38] | *But mainly ice cream* | *但主要是冰淇淋* |
[01:40] | That’s a lot of ice cream. | 也太多冰淇淋了吧 |
[01:42] | You did all that? | 都是你干的吗 |
[01:43] | I’m suspended. | 我被停学了 |
[01:44] | I can do whatever I want. | 我想干什么都行 |
[01:48] | Maybe we should get suspended. | 也许我们也该被停学[悬挂] |
[01:50] | You don’t have what it takes to get suspended. | 你们没有被停学的资本 |
[01:53] | What? We got suspended yesterday! | 什么 我们昨天就被挂起来了 |
[01:55] | Help! We’re suspended in our rope ladder and not on purpose! | 救命 我们挂在我们的绳梯上 绝不是故意的 |
[01:59] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[02:00] | No, suspended from school. | 不 是被学校停学 |
[02:02] | Oh. Well, we’ll see about that. | 那我们走着瞧 |
[02:09] | Seriously, where are you getting all that ice cream? | 说真的 你从哪里搞来的这么多冰淇淋 |
[02:11] | 第一章 怀疑停学 | |
[02:20] | Master George and Master Harold, | 乔治少爷和哈罗德少爷 |
[02:22] | your sky tree house is now | 你们的太空树屋 |
[02:23] | capable of space flight as you requested. | 如你们所要求的已经可以进行太空飞行 |
[02:26] | Thank you, Robot Butler. | 谢谢你 机器人管家 |
[02:27] | Would you like me to carry you in? | 需要我带你们进去吗 |
[02:29] | Do you have to ask? | 这还用问吗 |
[02:32] | I can’t believe our suspension is almost over, George. | 真不敢相信我们的停学快结束了 |
[02:35] | I know. We did a lot in three days. | 我知道 我们三天内做了好多事 |
[02:37] | Erica was so wrong. | 艾瑞卡错了 |
[02:39] | We had exactly what it took to get suspended. | 我们完全有被停学的资本 |
[02:41] | Did you hear me? | 你们听到了吗 |
[02:44] | Nope, that wasn’t real. | 不 那都不是真的 |
[02:47] | What do you mean you want to be suspended? | 什么叫你们想被停学 |
[02:48] | – Well, we know you’re dying to expel us. – Go on. | -我们知道你很想开除我们 -继续说 |
[02:52] | So we thought you might want | 所以我们觉得你可能想 |
[02:55] | to get a sneak preview by suspending us now. | 先现在把我们停学进行预演 |
[02:58] | I call this emergency session | 紧急情况 |
[03:01] | of the Krupp Brain Council to order! | 召集克拉普大脑议会 |
[03:02] | George and Harold want to be suspended! | 乔治和哈罗德想被停学 |
[03:05] | What say us? Happy Krupp? | 我们怎么说 快乐克拉普 |
[03:08] | Aye! A thousand times aye! | 好 一千个好 |
[03:12] | So cheerful. Hungry Krupp? | 太开心了 饥饿克拉普 |
[03:15] | Aye to that! And gravy! | 好 还要肉 |
[03:18] | You disgust me! | 真让我恶心 |
[03:19] | Weepy Krupp? | 哭哭克拉普 |
[03:21] | Aye. | 好 |
[03:22] | I just want to go back to bed. | 我就想回到床上 |
[03:25] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[03:26] | Stop crying and clean up those tissues! | 别哭了 赶紧把这些纸巾清理干净 |
[03:29] | And I vote aye, too! | 我也投同意 |
[03:31] | It’s unanimous! | 达成一致 |
[03:33] | What is it, Paranoid Krupp? | 怎么了 多疑克拉普 |
[03:34] | – Are you meeting without me again? – No! You’re being paranoid! | -你们又不叫我开会 -不 你太多疑虑了 |
[03:38] | I don’t trust you, and I don’t trust George and Harold. | 我不信任你 我也不信任乔治和哈罗德 |
[03:41] | Uh, uh, uh, uh, I vote nay! | 我投反对 |
[03:44] | You ruin everything! | 你毁了一切 |
[03:46] | And you are being watched! | 你的确被漏了 |
[03:48] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[03:49] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[03:50] | – Hello? – Should we call someone? | -喂 -我们要打电话叫人吗 |
[03:53] | My answer is nay. I mean no. No suspension. | 我的回答是反对 我是说不 不停学 |
[03:56] | – No? – No. | -不 -不 |
[03:57] | – No? – No! | -不 -不 |
[03:58] | – No? – No! | -不 -不 |
[03:59] | – No? – No. | -不 -不 |
[04:00] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[04:02] | – No. – No! | -不 -不 |
[04:03] | – But why? – Because you’re up to something. | -但是为什么呢 -因为你们另有计划 |
[04:06] | So not only will I not suspend you now, | 所以我不仅现在不会停学你们 |
[04:08] | I’ll not suspend you forever! | 我永远不会停学你们 |
[04:12] | Those birds… | 这些鸟 |
[04:14] | Those birds are talking about me. | 这些鸟在说我坏话 |
[04:16] | Stop talking about me! | 别再说我坏话了 |
[04:19] | Guess we don’t have what it takes to get suspended. | 看来我们的确没有被停学的资本 |
[04:22] | – Who knew? – Erica knew. | -谁知道呢 -艾瑞卡知道 |
[04:23] | Erica was right. | 艾瑞卡说得对 |
[04:25] | – I’m always right. – Why are you here? | -我永远是对的 -你为什么会在这里 |
[04:27] | I’m suspended. I can go wherever I want. | 我被停学了 我想去哪里就去哪里 |
[04:30] | This is the place I’m not supposed to be, so… | 我不该来这个地方 所以… |
[04:32] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[04:33] | But you’re still here because you’re licked, | 但你们还在这里 因为你们失败了 |
[04:35] | like this ice cream. | 就像这个冰淇淋 |
[04:37] | Nah, we’re just toying with you. | 不 我们只是在逗你玩呢 |
[04:38] | – We are? – Yep. | -是吗 -没错 |
[04:39] | We’re gonna get twice as suspended as you. | 我们绝对能停你的两倍学 |
[04:42] | Come on, Harold. | 走吧 哈罗德 |
[04:43] | Hey. Can I get some ice cream? | 我能来点冰淇淋吗 |
[04:45] | Sure, if you admit you don’t have what it takes to get suspended. | 当然了 只要你承认你没有被停学的资本 |
[04:49] | Never! | 永远不要 |
[04:50] | 第二章 恶作剧 但是不恶作剧 | |
[04:57] | Nice try, boys, but no suspension! | 想得美 孩子们 但是不停学 |
[05:23] | Stop that music. | 把音乐停下 |
[05:27] | Attention, students. | 各位同学请注意 |
[05:29] | In celebration of your achievements, | 为了庆祝你们的成就 |
[05:31] | bring your stinky gym socks to the laundry room now! | 带上你们的体育课臭袜子来洗衣房 |
[05:37] | What does a kid have to do to get suspended around here? | 到底要做什么才能在这里被停学 |
[05:40] | Yeah, we’re gonna get arrested before we get suspended. | 我们还没停学就要被逮捕了 |
[05:43] | These gym socks are school property, Mr. Meaner. | 这些袜子属于学校财产 明讷老师 |
[05:45] | They’re your responsibility, and they’re filthy! | 这是你的责任 它们很脏 |
[05:48] | You should’ve washed them months ago. | 你好几个月前就该洗的 |
[05:50] | What? They’re, yep-yep-yep-yep, fine! | 什么 它们非常棒 |
[05:54] | – See? Clean as a whistle. – You just fainted from the smell. | -看 非常干净 -你刚被臭晕了 |
[05:57] | No, I didn’t. Watch. | 不 我没有 你看 |
[06:00] | Right as rain. | 好的不得了 |
[06:01] | – You did it again. – False. | -你又装 -不错 |
[06:02] | What? Here, I’ll show you. | 什么 我给你看看 |
[06:04] | – See? – See what? | -看 -看什么 |
[06:06] | This! | 这个 |
[06:07] | No problem here. | 没有问题 |
[06:09] | Yes, there is! | 有问题 |
[06:10] | Got an idea. Let’s grab the socks when those two are done. | 我有主意 等他们俩好了我们把袜子全拿走 |
[06:14] | How long you think they’re gonna keep this up? | 你觉得他们俩要折腾多久 |
[06:15] | Same as last week. | 和上周一样 |
[06:20] | 第三章 拿走所有袜子 | |
[06:22] | Mr. Krupp was about to get an offer so enticing, | 克拉普老师将要得到一份诱人到 |
[06:25] | he had zero chance of resisting. | 他无法拒绝的邀约 |
[06:31] | “Go outside. | “出来 |
[06:32] | You won free pizza for being great. | 你因为很棒而赢得了免费的披萨 |
[06:34] | It’s in ‘ur’ car!” | 在你的车里” |
[06:36] | Oh, boy, car pizza! | 天啊 披萨车 |
[06:39] | Hold my calls! There’s a pizza in my car! | 我的电话别挂 我车里有披萨 |
[06:41] | Ahoy, I’m Suds Latherman. | 大家好 我是肥皂拉瑟曼 |
[06:43] | Welcome to another daisy-fresh episode of The Latherplan! | 欢迎收看新一集的拉瑟计划 |
[06:46] | Today we’ll be treating a stubborn tar stain. Just one– | 今天我们要对付一个顽固污渍 只要… |
[06:52] | Let’s call this Operation: Suspen-cation. | 就把这个行动叫 停学大行动 |
[06:54] | How about Vaca-spension? | 度假大行动呢 |
[06:56] | Mm, let’s hold off on the name. | 名字暂时先别定吧 |
[06:58] | So smelly! | 真臭 |
[07:00] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[07:07] | It’s as beautiful as it is stinky. | 跟他们的臭味一样美 |
[07:09] | Let’s hide. | 快躲起来 |
[07:10] | When Krupp gets back, we’ll jump out so he knows this was all us. | 等克拉普回来 我们就跳出去 让他知道是我们 |
[07:14] | And then we’re on sus-vay-pend-acation. | 然后我们就能停学度假 |
[07:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:22] | It’s like a toupee museum. | 这简直就像一个假发博物馆 |
[07:24] | Look! Toupee polish. | 看 假发抛光剂 |
[07:26] | Let’s wig out! | 我们来装扮吧 |
[07:40] | What’s taking Krupp so long? These sock fumes… making me… | 克拉普怎么还没回来 这些袜子的味道让我… |
[07:50] | Where’d they put that pizza? | 他们把披萨放哪里了 |
[08:03] | Hey, air freshener. | 空气清新剂 |
[08:06] | That’s not air freshener. That’s antiperspirant. | 那不是空气清新剂 那是止汗剂 |
[08:11] | I’m gonna hold on to this. It might come in handy later. | 我先不用了 待会可能有用 |
[08:13] | Hey, these might help us breathe. | 这也许能帮我们呼吸 |
[08:16] | Sweet! It’s like breathing through a dog! | 厉害 感觉就像通过狗狗呼吸 |
[08:18] | You know, it’s nice to have some downtime. | 有点休息时间也不错 |
[08:20] | Yeah, time to think and relax. | 没错 能放松好好想想 |
[08:26] | I hate relaxing! | 我讨厌放松 |
[08:27] | – Me too! Want to make a comic? – Yes! | -我也是 想画漫画吗 -来 |
[08:36] | There was this alien sock that was so stinky, | 有一个炒鸡臭的外星袜子 |
[08:38] | all the feet guys on his home planet, Footsia, were all, | 他的母星 脚丫星的所有有脚的人都说 |
[08:41] | “We’re over it, sock. You’re exiled and stuff.” | “我们受不了了 袜子 你被驱逐了” |
[08:43] | They gave Stinky Sock the big old boot. | 他们给了臭袜子一个大旧靴子 |
[08:45] | Like, an actual big old boot, kicked it into space. | 一个真正的靴子 踢向了宇宙 |
[08:49] | But Stinky Space Sock landed on Earth, | 但是宇宙臭袜子降临在地球 |
[08:50] | right in the school gym’s | 学校体育馆里 |
[08:52] | laundry basket full of stinky socks from gym class. | 洗衣篮里都是体育课的臭袜子 |
[08:54] | Stinky Space Sock took one sniff and was all, “I’m home,” | 臭太空袜闻了一下 “我回家了” |
[08:57] | ’cause the other socks stunk like him. | 因为其它袜子都和他一样臭 |
[08:59] | He tried talking to the other socks, | 他尝试和别的袜子说话 |
[09:00] | but they didn’t talk back | 但并没有回音 |
[09:01] | ’cause they were sock socks, not alive socks. | 因为它们只是普通袜子 不是活的袜子 |
[09:03] | But he’s all, “Join me, smelly brothers and sisters, too, | 但他说”加入我 臭兄弟姐妹们 |
[09:06] | and become alive and stuff.” | 变成活物吧” |
[09:08] | Stinky Space Sock used alien sock static cling… | 臭太空袜用外星袜子静电… |
[09:13] | …to stick all the… …other socks… | 把其它袜子都… |
[09:15] | …to himself and became the colossal Smelly Socktopus! | 和他粘在一起 变成了巨大的臭袜子怪 |
[09:18] | “I’m making Earth into New Footsia, a planet that’s cool.” | “我要把地球变成脚丫星 一个很酷的星球” |
[09:22] | And the kids were all, “No!” | 孩子们都说”不” |
[09:23] | But too late, ’cause Smelly Socktopus | 但太晚了 因为臭袜子怪 |
[09:25] | was swinging its sock all over town– | 把它的袜子扔到了城里的每一个地方… |
[09:27] | swing-swing– stinking up everything. | 摇啊摇啊 弄臭一切 |
[09:29] | It made roses smell like a old rusty van and cake taste like toe. | 让玫瑰闻起来像生锈的旧面包车 蛋糕像脚趾 |
[09:33] | “Not cool, Socktopus. Nobody eats toe!” | “不酷啊 袜子怪 没人想吃脚” |
[09:35] | But Socktopus didn’t care ’cause socks hate cake, right? | 但是袜子怪不在乎 因为袜子讨厌蛋糕 对吗 |
[09:38] | Who ever saw them together? | 谁见过他们在一起 |
[09:39] | Um, no. Ever. | 从没有过 |
[09:40] | Luckily, Captain Underpants soared in– “Tra-la-la.” | 幸运的是 内裤队长来了 |
[09:43] | Cough. Yikes, who’s grilling fartburgers? Pee-Universe!” | 咳嗽 妈呀 谁在烤屁汉堡 在宇宙尿尿 |
[09:46] | But while Captain Underpants was busy holding his nose, | 但在内裤队长忙着捂鼻子的时候 |
[09:48] | a sock tentacle grabbed him and squeezed as strong as its stench! | 一只袜子触手抓住他 它有多臭就多狠地挤压他 |
[09:52] | But Captain Underpants was all, “Waistband wiggle,” And escaped. | 但内裤队长使出”摇摆腰带”逃走了 |
[09:55] | He led Socktopus to a mini-golf course. | 他把袜子怪引到迷你高尔夫球场 |
[09:57] | Captain Underpants trapped | 内裤队长把 |
[09:58] | the monster in a giant shoe on the last hole. | 那怪物困在最后一洞的巨大的鞋里 |
[10:01] | Captain Underpants used his waistband | 内裤队长用他的腰带 |
[10:02] | to “Stretchy Slingshot” | 当”弹力弹弓” |
[10:03] | The whole big giant shoe full of Socktopus | 把满满都是袜子怪的整个大鞋 |
[10:06] | back into space, where it remains imprisoned | 弹回了太空 关押在 |
[10:08] | in the Shoe Quadrant, Shoe Quadrant, | 鞋象限中 鞋象限 |
[10:10] | with the other space-rejected shoes forever! | 和其他太空被拒绝的鞋永远关在这里 |
[10:13] | We hope. Dun-dun-da! The end. | 我们希望 大结局 |
[10:17] | – Oh, man. – So good. | -天啊 -太棒了 |
[10:20] | Erica! Stop doing that! | 艾瑞卡 别这样了 |
[10:22] | And why are you still here? | 你为什么还在这 |
[10:23] | It’s Taco Tuesday. I never miss Taco Tuesday. | 是周二墨西哥卷日 我从不错过周二墨西哥卷日 |
[10:25] | – Ready to admit defeat? – Can we do that without doing it? | -准备好承认失败了吗 -我们能不承认吗 |
[10:28] | Come on, guys. Stinky socks? It’s just sad. | 好了 各位 臭袜子 太悲哀了 |
[10:32] | There’s an easy way out of this. Repeat after me. | 有个简单的办法 跟我读 |
[10:34] | Harold, no! It’s a trap! | 哈罗德 不要 是陷阱 |
[10:36] | – I… – I… | -我… -我… |
[10:37] | – …give… – …give… | -放… -放… |
[10:38] | …up. | 弃 |
[10:39] | Sure, this is harder than we thought, | 当然 这比我们想的要难 |
[10:41] | but we don’t quit, ’cause we’re just that stubborn and stupid. | 但我们不会放弃的 因为我们就是那么固执愚蠢 |
[10:45] | So, if you think– | 所以如果你觉得… |
[10:46] | Wait. Where’d she go? | 等等 她去哪了 |
[10:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:48] | Let’s take down some tacos. | 我们去拿点墨西哥卷吧 |
[10:50] | But how will Krupp know that we sock-bombed his office? | 但这样克拉普怎么知道是我们用袜子炸了他办公室 |
[10:53] | We’ll leave a note! Grab some wigs. | 我们留言 把假发拿上 |
[10:59] | At that moment, something happened | 在那一刻 有件事发生了 |
[11:02] | which’ll certainly affect the story. | 绝对会影响故事的走向 |
[11:06] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[11:07] | “We regret to inform you that the fault for the bedevilment | “我们很遗憾地通知您 发生在您办公室的一切 |
[11:10] | of your place of business lies with us and us alone. | 错误都在我们 只在我们 |
[11:13] | We fear you have no choice but to suspend us forthwith! | 恐怕您别无选择只能立刻停我们的学 |
[11:16] | Warmest regards, George and Harold.” | 最温暖的祝福 乔治和哈罗德” |
[11:19] | Okay, read that back to me. | 好了 读给我听 |
[11:20] | “Mr. Krupp, we did this. | “克拉普老师 是我们干的 |
[11:23] | P.S., it’s me and George.” | 备注 我和乔治” |
[11:25] | Perfect. Let’s eat some tacos! | 完美 我们吃点墨西哥玉米饼吧 |
[11:29] | There has to be pizza in here! | 这应该有披萨的 |
[11:31] | They said there was! | 他们说有的 |
[11:33] | Pizza… | 披萨… |
[11:35] | 第五章 强力调味品 | |
[11:37] | All Taco Tuesdays are spicy, but some are more spicy than others. | 所有周二墨西哥卷日都很辣 但一些比其他的更辣 |
[11:44] | “Spicy Toot Load Today!” | “今日辣味预警” |
[11:46] | Krupp’s gonna find our note any second now. | 克拉普随时会发现我们的留言 |
[11:49] | It might be our last Taco Tuesday for a while. | 可能会是近期我们最后一个周二墨西哥卷日了 |
[11:51] | Yeah. Let’s go say our good-byes. | 是啊 我们去告别吧 |
[11:53] | And here’s a priceless painting stained with ketchup. | 这是一幅价值连城的画上面沾上了番茄酱 |
[11:56] | Let’s see if we can scrub that out. | 看看我们能不能擦掉 |
[12:05] | Don’t cry, guys. | 别哭 朋友们 |
[12:07] | We’re getting suspended. | 我们要被停学了 |
[12:10] | It’s okay, Harold. | 没事 哈罗德 |
[12:11] | Saying good-bye is hard, | 道别是很难的 |
[12:12] | and there’s no shame in crying like a little baby. | 哭得像个小孩也没什么的 |
[12:15] | I’m not crying. | 我没哭 |
[12:17] | These tacos are so spicy, I’m sweating from my eyes. | 这些玉米饼太辣了 辣眼睛 |
[12:20] | George Beard and Harold Hutchins, my office now! | 乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 现在到我办公室 |
[12:24] | Good-bye, everyone. | 再见 各位 |
[12:26] | Where’d everyone go? | 大家去哪了 |
[12:28] | It’s Taco Tuesday. | 是周二墨西哥卷日 |
[12:29] | Oh. Right, the bathroom. | 对 厕所 |
[12:32] | Hey, what happened to the socks? | 那些袜子呢 |
[12:34] | Socks? I don’t care about socks. | 袜子 我不关心袜子 |
[12:37] | I care about car pizza! | 我关心汽车披萨 |
[12:39] | This note says you did it, so where is it? | 这个留言说是你们干的 所以在哪 |
[12:46] | Who put a jungle in the gym? | 谁在体育馆放了丛林 |
[12:50] | Yeah, a jungle full of rancid, unshowered Swiss cheese. | 一个满是腐臭 不洗澡的瑞士奶酪的丛林 |
[12:53] | And ancient sausage factories. | 古老的香肠工厂 |
[12:56] | What the heck is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:58] | Well, we found the socks. | 我们找到了袜子 |
[13:00] | And they look like Smelly Socktopus. What are the odds? | 他们看起来像臭袜子怪 真巧啊 |
[13:04] | Have you seen our show? | 你看过我们的动画吗 |
[13:05] | Give me socks! | 给我袜子 |
[13:10] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪里 |
[13:12] | The boys tracked him by smell. | 孩子们通过气味追踪他 |
[13:14] | Found you! | 找到你了 |
[13:17] | Red herring? | 红鲱鱼 |
[13:18] | Man, that was really misleading and distracting. | 天啊 那真是太有误导性了 |
[13:21] | But George and Harold could still smell | 但是乔治和劳拉还是能闻到 |
[13:22] | that something was afoot in the boiler room, | 锅炉房有一股奇怪的味道 |
[13:24] | and nothing good ever happens in the boiler room. | 而锅炉房一般没好事 |
[13:26] | Socktopus has to be here. | 袜子怪肯定在这里 |
[13:27] | I think the stink’s giving him evil powers. | 我觉得这种臭味给了他邪恶的力量 |
[13:30] | – Complicated sock. – No kidding. | -复合袜子 -没错 |
[13:34] | Everybody’s wrapped in socks. | 所有人都包在袜子里 |
[13:36] | I think we found him. | 我觉得我们找到他了 |
[13:38] | I told you to wash those socks. | 我要你把这些袜子洗了 |
[13:41] | You’re dripping on me! | 你都滴到我身上了 |
[13:42] | Well, I’ve seen enough. Time for Captain Underpants! | 够了 该召唤内裤队长了 |
[13:46] | Pull your sweat together, Meaner. | 别出汗了 明讷 |
[13:48] | He’s too soaked in Meaner sweat | 他浑身都是明讷的汗 |
[13:50] | to change into Captain Underpants. | 没法变身成内裤队长 |
[13:52] | Have another super-spicy taco. | 早来个超辣墨西哥卷 |
[13:55] | Told you there’s nothing wrong with these socks. | 我说了这些袜子没什么问题 |
[13:56] | They’re giving us free tacos! | 它们还给我们免费喂墨西哥卷 |
[13:58] | To make your stinkin’ feet sweat so your socks stink! | 为了让你的臭脚出汗 让你的袜子臭 |
[14:03] | I hate stinkin’ shoes. | 我讨厌臭鞋 |
[14:05] | They’re prisons that follow you everywhere. | 它们是到处跟着你的毒药 |
[14:07] | I pack on stinky socks, I get humongous and jacked, | 我穿上臭袜子 变得笨拙不堪 |
[14:10] | and, whammo, it’s stinkin’ payback time! | 摇摇晃晃 现在是臭烘烘报复时间 |
[14:13] | Humans go down, and it’s Sock City, baby! | 人类完蛋了 这是袜子之城 |
[14:16] | Now, keep stinkin’ eatin’ and stinkin’ stinkin’! | 继续吃 继续臭 |
[14:19] | Now the socks talk? How’d that happen? | 袜子会说话了 那怎么可能 |
[14:22] | Lacey Bootstrap here. | 我是鞋带莱西 |
[14:23] | Today on Sock Secrets, | 今日的《袜子奥秘》 |
[14:25] | we go inside Mr. Krupp’s closet for a special “Sockspose.” | 我们将走进克拉普老师的衣橱进行特殊袜子接触 |
[14:29] | Turns out the third ingredient | 原来抛光剂中 |
[14:30] | in the toupee polish that spilled on the socks is evil. | 洒在袜子上的第三种原料名叫邪恶 |
[14:34] | – Back to you, George and Harold. – So that’s what happened. | -交给你们了 乔治和哈罗德 -原来如此 |
[14:37] | Well, to beat Socktopus, we need something to dry off Krupp | 要打败袜子怪 我们必须找东西把克拉普擦干 |
[14:40] | so he can turn into Captain Underpants, | 让他能变身成为内裤队长 |
[14:42] | something that fights perspiration. | 能打败出汗 |
[14:45] | You mean like this? | 你是说这样吗 |
[14:47] | – The antiperspirant! – Told you this might come in handy. | -你是说止汗剂吗 -我就说可能会有用 |
[14:50] | More sweaty tacos, people! | 继续吃出汗卷 |
[14:53] | What’s that, tough guy? You say you want a stinkin’ taco? | 你说什么 硬汉 你说你想要臭臭卷 |
[14:57] | Don’t put words in my mouth… or tacos! | 别替我说话 或者喂我墨西哥卷 |
[15:01] | – Let’s go! – Hold on. | -上 -等等 |
[15:02] | We got to distract Socktopus first. | 我们得先想办法支开袜子怪 |
[15:04] | Let’s steal his tacos. | 把他的墨西哥卷都偷走 |
[15:09] | Where’s my stinkin’ tacos? | 我的臭臭卷呢 |
[15:12] | A stinkin’ taco trail! | 臭臭卷的痕迹 |
[15:15] | That should buy us some time. | 这应该能争取点时间 |
[15:17] | Might wanna close your mouth for this. | 你最好还是闭上你的嘴巴 |
[15:19] | For what? | 为什么 |
[15:22] | It’s in my mouth! | 进我嘴巴里了 |
[15:35] | Wait a minute. Someone’s pulling the wool over my eyes! | 等等 有人施了障眼法 |
[15:40] | – Stop! No more! – Here goes nothing. | -停下 别喷了 -来了 |
[15:47] | Whew, pretty gamey in here. | 这儿可真臭 |
[15:49] | Is it skunk season already? | 已经到了臭鼬季节了吗 |
[15:53] | Yous guys got a real stinkin’ beatin’ comin’! | 你们要迎来臭臭大战了 |
[15:55] | What did I do? I just got here. | 我做了什么 我才刚来 |
[16:01] | 第六章 超级暴力图解章节 | |
[16:04] | Presented in… | 用 |
[16:07] | The following fight is too violent to show you, | 接下来的打斗场面过于暴力 |
[16:09] | so we’re gonna make these feet fight instead. | 我们要使用脚斗进行演示 |
[16:14] | Big toe brouhaha! | 大脚趾进攻 |
[16:23] | Tootsie T-Tango! | 缠斗不休 |
[16:33] | This little piggie goes down and stays down! | 这小家伙倒下了 起不来了 |
[16:45] | Lights out, skivvies. | 你输了 小家伙 |
[16:46] | We got to help him! | 我们要帮助他 |
[16:48] | Wait. Didn’t Socktopus say he hates shoes? | 等等 袜子怪是不是说他很讨厌鞋子 |
[16:59] | Hey, who threw those stinkin’ shoes? | 谁给我扔的臭鞋子 |
[17:01] | Guys, I had the craziest dream about this huge sock thingy. | 伙计们 我做了一个关于巨大袜子的怪梦 |
[17:06] | Go, socks! | 上 袜子 |
[17:08] | Not a dream. | 不是梦啊 |
[17:12] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[17:12] | We need a giant shoe so we can trap him in it. | 我们需要一个巨大的鞋子把他装进去 |
[17:15] | Yeah, and tie him up tight. | 没错 然后把他绑紧了 |
[17:16] | Captain Underpants, we need a giant shoe! | 内裤队长 我们需要一个巨大的鞋子 |
[17:19] | I’ll go to the giant-shoe store. | 我去巨大鞋子店 |
[17:21] | No good. Closed on Tuesdays. | 不行 周二就关门了 |
[17:22] | Try the mini-golf course. | 试试去迷你高尔夫球场 |
[17:24] | Even better! | 这个更棒 |
[17:27] | It’s stinkin’ go time! | 臭臭时间到 |
[17:30] | What? | 什么 |
[17:31] | Oh, you better stinkin’ run! | 你们臭臭最好赶紧跑 |
[17:40] | End of the stinkin’ road! | 臭臭路到头了 |
[17:42] | That’s our last shoe, buddy. Make it count. | 这是我们最后的鞋子了 伙计 好好扔 |
[17:49] | Nice stinkin’ throw. | 扔得真臭 |
[17:50] | Back off, or this sock gets it! | 后退 不然这袜子就没命了 |
[17:54] | Put the little baby sock down. | 放下这只小袜子 |
[17:55] | You want it? Go get it! | 想要吗 去拿吧 |
[17:57] | Stinkin’ no! | 不 |
[18:01] | Where’s Captain Underpants? What’s taking him so long? | 内裤队长去哪里了 怎么花了这么久 |
[18:08] | Oh, wait. I was supposed to do something. | 等等 我好像有事要做 |
[18:11] | If Captain Underpants doesn’t | 如果内裤队长 |
[18:13] | bring that giant shoe soon, we’re toast. | 不赶紧拿个大鞋子 我们就完蛋了 |
[18:16] | Did someone say “Toast”? | 谁说有鸡蛋 |
[18:18] | Where’s the giant shoe? | 大鞋子呢 |
[18:20] | I thought you said “Windmill.” | 你不是说风车吗 |
[18:22] | – How does that help? – It doesn’t! | -那有什么用 -没有用 |
[18:23] | But I got a hole in 12 and won a whistle. | 但我进了12洞 还赢了个哨子 |
[18:26] | Oh, we’re doomed! | 我们完蛋了 |
[18:27] | How are we supposed to stop Socktopus now? | 我们现在要怎么阻止袜子怪 |
[18:29] | Having trouble with socks? Wash them. Use soap. And scrub. | 袜子难对付 洗掉 用肥皂 搓一搓 |
[18:34] | How did we not think of that? Stink makes him evil. | 我们怎么会没想到呢 臭味让他变得邪恶 |
[18:36] | Yeah, we totally spaced. Our bad. | 没错 我们蠢了 我们的错 |
[18:39] | Work up a nice lather. | 用一条漂亮的肥皂 |
[18:40] | Wait! I want to see how it ends! | 等等 我想看结尾 |
[18:43] | 第七章 钩线和污渍 | |
[18:48] | Ooh, boy, are my feet funky. | 天啊 我的脚真臭 |
[18:51] | Right over here. | 在这里 |
[18:54] | Look at them feet! | 看看这双脚 |
[18:55] | The stinkin’ mother lode. | 真是太臭了 |
[18:57] | Cough those socks up, cue ball! | 放开这双袜子 混蛋 |
[18:59] | You want ’em? Well, then you’ll have to | 你想要吗 那你得先问 |
[19:01] | pry them off my hot, living toes. | 我这双灵活热乎的脚丫子 |
[19:05] | Bet you can’t catch me! | 但是你抓不到我 |
[19:09] | They’re almost here. | 他们快到了 |
[19:13] | This is a swimming pool, not a washing pool, | 这是游泳池 不时清洁池 |
[19:15] | you single-celled simpletons. | 你们这些单细胞傻子 |
[19:26] | Soap in the pool? | 往游泳池里倒洗衣粉 |
[19:27] | – Why do you keep doing that? – Out of mercy. | -你为什么总是这样 -看你们可怜 |
[19:30] | You’ve hit rock bottom. You’ll never get suspended. | 你遇到瓶颈了 你们不会被停学的 |
[19:32] | Just admit I’m right and save what’s left of your dignity. | 承认我是对的 挽救你残存的尊严 |
[19:35] | Not now! We’re trying to | 现在不是时候 我们正在 |
[19:36] | save the school from a surly sock monster! | 从一个巨大的袜子怪手中拯救学校 |
[19:38] | With detergent? Sure you are. | 用洗涤剂 继续编吧 |
[19:42] | She might have a point. This is a real long shot. | 她可能说得对 这机会的确不大 |
[19:45] | Well, we’re fresh out of short shots. | 大机会的都没了 |
[19:47] | But “Evil” Is the third ingredient in Krupp’s toupee polish. | 但是”邪恶”是克拉普抛光剂的第三原料 |
[19:51] | You see the third ingredient in that detergent? | 你看到这洗涤剂的第三原料是什么了吗 |
[19:53] | – It’s “Good.” – That’s right, buddy. | -是善良 -没错 伙计 |
[19:56] | And good always wins. Most of the time. | 善良永远能获胜 大多数时候 |
[19:59] | Socktopus coming in hot! Now what? | 袜子怪来了 现在怎么办 |
[20:01] | – Dive! – Okeydokey, artichokey! | -跳水 -没问题 伙计们 |
[20:08] | Cannonball! | 加农炮 |
[20:09] | Fake out. | 骗你的 |
[20:14] | Soapy water? You think that’s gonna stop me? | 肥皂水 你们以为这样就能阻止我了吗 |
[20:17] | No stinkin’ way, no stinkin’ how. | 不可能 想都别想 |
[20:21] | Go, socks! | 上 袜子们 |
[20:22] | Oh, no! We forgot to scrub! | 不 我们忘记搓了 |
[20:24] | Captain Underpants, you got | 内裤队长 你得 |
[20:25] | to turn the pool into a giant washing machine! | 把这个泳池变成巨大的洗衣机 |
[20:27] | You mean with something like this? | 你是说用这样的东西吧 |
[20:29] | Let’s get not dirty! | 我们不要脏脏 |
[20:32] | Wha? Huh? | 什么 |
[20:33] | Nice try, but I’m stinky to the stinkin’ core! | 很有想法 但我从内而外地臭 |
[20:37] | Captain Underpants, turn the dial up to “Heavy duty”! | 内裤队长 调成强力挡 |
[20:41] | Want to go for a spin… cycle? | 想来进行…大旋转吗 |
[20:45] | Good one. | 真好笑 |
[20:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:51] | I just wanted socks to get some stinkin’ respect! | 我只希望袜子能得到尊重 |
[20:58] | I’m getting clean! | 我要变干净了 |
[20:59] | What a whirl! | 转没了 |
[21:01] | What a whirl! | 转没了 |
[21:04] | I don’t know what’s worse– | 我不知道哪种更糟糕 |
[21:05] | watching a sock monster die or that joke. | 看着袜子怪兽死还是那个玩笑 |
[21:09] | I’m still in here! | 我还在这里 |
[21:14] | Darn it! | 该死 |
[21:14] | While Captain Underpants got Melvin to dry land, | 当内裤队长想将梅尔文救上岸时 |
[21:17] | Socktopus managed one final dunk, | 袜子怪进行了最后的反击 |
[21:20] | which, as we know, turns him back into… | 将他变成了 |
[21:23] | …Mr. Krupp. | 克拉普老师 |
[21:24] | You two, my office! | 你们俩 去我办公室 |
[21:26] | But pull me out of here first! | 但是先把我拉出来 |
[21:28] | 第八章 劫后余生 | |
[21:31] | This was it for George and Harold– | 这是乔治和哈罗德 |
[21:33] | the moment of suspension or not. | 能否被停学的关键时刻 |
[21:37] | Well, Paranoid Krupp? | 多疑克拉普 |
[21:45] | Fine! Let’s do it! | 好吧 动手吧 |
[21:50] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[21:52] | You’re suspended. | 你们被停学了 |
[21:55] | We’re free! | 我们自由了 |
[21:56] | I need an ambulance. | 我需要救护车 |
[21:57] | George and Harold were thrilled. | 乔治和哈罗德很高兴 |
[22:00] | Their parents were not | 他们的父母可不高兴 |
[22:01] | and made them mow the lawn with their hands. | 并让他们徒手拔草 |
[22:04] | This is not going as advertised. | 这和广告商不一样 |
[22:07] | You guys actually got yourselves suspended on purpose. | 你们真的故意停学了 |
[22:11] | That’s how good I am. Boom. | 我就是这么厉害 |
[22:13] | – What? – This was your idea! | -什么 -这可是你的主意 |
[22:15] | Yeah, my idea to prank you. | 没错 我要整你们的主意 |
[22:17] | Being suspended is terrible. | 被停学糟透了 |
[22:19] | Who’s pranking the pranksters? Double boom. Me! | 谁整了恶作剧大师 我 |
[22:22] | But– but you got suspended. | 但是 但是你被停学了 |
[22:24] | No, I can’t get suspended. | 不 我不能被停学 |
[22:26] | I’m gonna be a senator. | 我要当参议员 |
[22:27] | But no hard feelings. Don’t forget to vote! | 但是别难过 别忘了投票 |
[22:32] | – Why are you happy? – I finally got ice cream! | -你为什么这么高兴 -我终于有冰淇淋了 |
[22:35] | What? | 什么 |
[22:39] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[22:40] | So good. | 真棒 |