| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:16] | This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 | 
| [00:18] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flattop. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 | 
| [00:20] | 今天的午餐 不管你们的事 甜点 蜂蜡 | |
| [00:21] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 | 
| [00:22] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 | 
| [00:23] | Remember that, now. They enjoy pranks. | 请记住 他们很喜欢恶作剧 | 
| [00:26] | Sometimes those pranks are harmless. | 有时候这些恶作剧是无害的 | 
| [00:27] | – Be warned… – We fart so loud. | -小心 -我们放屁很响 | 
| [00:30] | And sometimes… | 有时候 | 
| [00:34] | They get the world attacked by giant, cranky produce. | 他们会让世界遭到巨大物种的袭击 | 
| [00:37] | But before we can tell you that story, | 但是在我们告诉你们这个故事之前 | 
| [00:38] | we have to tell you this story. | 我们得先告诉你们这个故事 | 
| [00:40] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* | 
| [00:41] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 | 
| [00:43] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* | 
| [00:46] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* | 
| [00:49] | *Then accidentally, kinda* | *然后不小心* | 
| [00:50] | *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* | 
| [00:54] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* | 
| [00:57] | *And don’t forget* | *别忘了* | 
| [00:58] | *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *他一碰水你就得从头开始* | 
| [01:00] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* | 
| [01:03] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* | 
| [01:07] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* | 
| [01:13] | 第一章 午餐失败 | |
| [01:16] | I’m telling you, I saw it move! | 我告诉你 我看到它动了 | 
| [01:18] | That’s impossible, man. Impossible. | 这不可能 伙计 不可能 | 
| [01:22] | – Whoa! I saw it! – See? It’s alive! | -我看到了 -看 是活的 | 
| [01:25] | Enjoy. | 好好享受 | 
| [01:27] | Ew, we don’t want to eat that. | 我们才不想吃这个 | 
| [01:30] | Me neither. And I’m starving! | 我也是 我饿死了 | 
| [01:37] | I very much need some time off. | 我真需要休息一段时间 | 
| [01:41] | Avocad-grow. | 牛油果培育 | 
| [01:42] | Yes, Avocad-grow, | 没错 牛油果培育 | 
| [01:43] | the annual avocado growing contest. | 每年的牛油果培育大赛 | 
| [01:46] | Generally considered one of the most boring contests | 基本可以看做现存 | 
| [01:48] | in existence, except for the prize. | 最无聊的比赛 除了奖励很棒 | 
| [01:50] | “Winner gets an all-you-can-eat lunch of whatever they want.” | “获胜者可以午餐想吃什么就吃什么” | 
| [01:53] | Harold, do you know what that means? | 哈罗德 你知道那是什么意思吗 | 
| [01:55] | All-you-can-eat lunch of whatever we want! | 午餐想吃什么就吃什么 | 
| [01:58] | I’ll have the everything. | 我什么都要 | 
| [01:59] | Make it two. | 来两份 | 
| [02:03] | – We got to win this thing. – Our stomachs depend on it. | -我们必须要赢 -我们的肚子就靠这个了 | 
| [02:07] | What about me? | 那我呢 | 
| [02:09] | Can’t let ’em regenerate. | 不能让它们重生 | 
| [02:10] | 第二章 真是核惜 | |
| [02:12] | …because avocados have pits and, well, I’m sure you get it. | 因为牛油果有核 你们肯定懂的 | 
| [02:15] | Teaching at Jerome Horwitz is stressful. | 在杰罗姆·霍维茨小学教书压力很大 | 
| [02:17] | That’s why Mr. Fyde spent six months resting | 所以菲德老师花了六个月 | 
| [02:20] | in the Piqua Home for the Reality Challenged. | 在皮奎现实挫败者之家休息 | 
| [02:22] | But he’s better now and ready to teach science again. | 但他现在好多了 准备再去教科学了 | 
| [02:28] | As long as you keep the noise down. | 只要你们能小声点 | 
| [02:29] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 | 
| [02:30] | Th-the student whose pit grows the most by… | 到本周前核生长得 | 
| [02:34] | …week’s end wins the lunch jackpot. | 最好的学生能得到午餐大奖 | 
| [02:37] | And, children, this is Mr. Fyde’s first day back. | 孩子们 这是菲德老师第一天回来 | 
| [02:42] | His nerves are raw, so… | 他的神经很脆弱 所以 | 
| [02:45] | Keep the noise down! | 小声点 | 
| [02:50] | Please don’t make loud noises. | 请不要发出很大的声音 | 
| [02:53] | You heard him. | 你们都听到了 | 
| [02:54] | No noise! | 不许发出声音 | 
| [02:55] | Please don’t. | 请不要 | 
| [02:56] | Unfortunately for Mr. Fyde, | 可惜对于菲德老师来说 | 
| [02:57] | an elementary school is practically built on noise. | 小学基本就是由噪声组成的 | 
| [03:18] | Please be quiet! | 请安静点 | 
| [03:25] | Whoa, you are a ticking time bomb. | 你真是个定时炸弹啊 | 
| [03:28] | Anyway, I want everyone to get their pits | 反正我希望大家都拿上核 | 
| [03:31] | and grow, grow, grow! | 然后长长长 | 
| [03:33] | And if you’re thinking | 如果你们觉得 | 
| [03:34] | it’s because I want you kids to grow a bunch of avocados | 这是因为我希望你们孩子能种一堆牛油果 | 
| [03:37] | to make me a whole lot of free guacamole | 让我忧一堆免费的牛油果酱 | 
| [03:40] | because guacamole is made from avocados | 因为牛油果酱是用牛油果做的 | 
| [03:42] | and I love guacamole so much, I dream about it every night | 我很喜欢牛油果酱 我每晚都能梦到 | 
| [03:45] | and want to take it on a vacation to Maui… | 想带去毛伊度假… | 
| [03:49] | …you’re dead wrong. | 那你们就大错特错了 | 
| [03:51] | Actually… | 其实 | 
| [03:52] | So happy. | 真开心 | 
| [03:54] | You have a crush on guacamole. | 你迷恋牛油果酱 | 
| [03:56] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [03:57] | No! I, uh– | 不 我… | 
| [03:59] | a crush on– I mean… | 迷恋…我是说 | 
| [04:01] | I’m– I was… | 我 我… | 
| [04:03] | Sit down! | 坐下 | 
| [04:04] | Sitting. | 坐着呢 | 
| [04:05] | Now everyone stay nice and quiet for Mr. Fyde, ‘kay? | 大家都要对菲德先生好好的 | 
| [04:16] | So all the kids went avocado shopping | 于是所有学生放学后 | 
| [04:18] | after school at Avocadepot, | 都去了牛油果库 | 
| [04:20] | the biggest, best, | 那是地球上最大 最好 | 
| [04:21] | and only avocado-only store on Earth. | 也是唯一一家牛油果专卖店 | 
| [04:27] | What about this one? | 这个如何 | 
| [04:27] | Almost, but too wrinkly. | 几乎完美 但太皱了 | 
| [04:30] | Ooh, how about this one? | 这个呢 | 
| [04:31] | Hmm, not wrinkly enough. | 不够皱 | 
| [04:34] | *Avocados, they always taste great* | *牛油果永远好吃* | 
| [04:37] | Yes! | 就是它 | 
| [04:40] | We’re gonna eat like kings. | 我们绝对能大吃特吃 | 
| [04:44] | I’m already working on stretching my jaw. | 我已经在努力张大我的嘴了 | 
| [04:47] | Stanley Peet, a classmate so sweaty, | 斯坦利·皮特 一个出汗很厉害的同学 | 
| [04:50] | he leaves a slippery trail behind him, | 身后总是一溜滑溜溜的汗道 | 
| [04:52] | was less picky about his pits. | 对他的果核不太挑剔 | 
| [04:54] | Hey, avocad-bros! Find your pits? | 牛油果兄弟 找到你们的果核了吗 | 
| [04:56] | I got these from the bargain bin. | 我在折扣区找到了这些 | 
| [04:59] | Why are you all scratched up? | 你为什么浑身抓痕 | 
| [05:01] | There was a raccoon in the bin! | 折扣区有个浣熊 | 
| [05:04] | But it was worth it. | 但很值得 | 
| [05:07] | We got this contest in the bag. | 这比赛我们赢定了 | 
| [05:11] | Melvin, however, was not engaged by such trivial activity. | 梅尔文则对这种无关紧要的活动不太感兴趣 | 
| [05:15] | Whatever, tiny avocado pit. | 都行吧 小牛油果核 | 
| [05:17] | His desire to attend his dream school, | 他对他理想学校 | 
| [05:19] | the Eliteanati Academy, was much more important. | 伊丽塔纳蒂学院的渴望要重要得多 | 
| [05:22] | Hello. I’m Dr. Chalice Aristocrab, | 你好 我是查丽思·雅力士克拉布博士 | 
| [05:25] | Dean of Eliteanati Academy. | 伊丽塔纳蒂学院的院长 | 
| [05:26] | The best school, for the best minds, | 这是为那些最聪明的 可能变成反派 | 
| [05:28] | who may or may not become evil villains. | 也可能不会变成邪恶反派的人开放的学院 | 
| [05:30] | – Admission requires top-notch grades. – No prob. | -入学需要顶尖的成绩 -没问题 | 
| [05:33] | College-level after-school work. | 大学级别的课后作业 | 
| [05:35] | And first prize in an avocado growing competition. | 以及牛油果培育大赛的第一名 | 
| [05:39] | What? What? | 什么 什么 | 
| [05:44] | Looks like we’re back on, my little friend. | 我的小朋友 我们又回来了 | 
| [05:46] | 第三章 灵感的迸发 | |
| [05:49] | It’s not growing. Something’s wrong. | 它不长 有问题 | 
| [05:51] | Uh, maybe it just needs more time. | 可能是需要更多时间 | 
| [06:01] | It’s still not growing! What do we do? | 它还是不长 我们怎么办 | 
| [06:03] | I don’t know! Eh, let’s read to it! | 我不知道 给它读书 | 
| [06:05] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [06:06] | I heard it makes plants grow better! | 我听说那能让植物长得更好 | 
| [06:07] | Then what are we waiting for? | 那还等什么 | 
| [06:09] | Comic book! | 漫画书 | 
| [06:16] | By George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 乔治·彼尔德 哈罗德·哈钦森著 | 
| [06:17] | Once there was this guy, Texo, who sold tacos. | 从前有个叫特索的墨西哥玉米卷贩 | 
| [06:20] | “Hey, Texo’s Tacos! Get ’em!” | “特索的墨西哥玉米卷贩 来几个吧” | 
| [06:21] | Then he had an idea to be more rich with big food. | 他想用大份食物赚更多钱 | 
| [06:23] | So Texo got Mega Booster plant food and poured it on an avocado. | 特索用超级催生肥灌溉了一盆牛油果 | 
| [06:27] | And the avocado grew and grew, until it was giant and alive! | 牛油果长啊长啊 最后变成了活的巨牛油果 | 
| [06:30] | It was so awesome, Texo named it Avacadbro! | 它特别棒 特索给它起名叫油果兄 | 
| [06:33] | Avacadbro! | 油果兄 | 
| [06:36] | All customers loved Avacadbro, and Avacadbro was like, | 顾客们都喜欢油果兄 油果兄说 | 
| [06:38] | “I’m a giant, talking avocado who surfs. | “我是个会说话会冲浪的巨型牛油果 | 
| [06:40] | What’s not to like? Right?” | 有什么理由不喜欢我呢” | 
| [06:42] | But then Texo pushed his luck | 但后来特索又碰了碰运气 | 
| [06:43] | and poured Mega Booster on a spicy taco, | 把超级催生肥倒在了一份辣墨西哥玉米卷上 | 
| [06:45] | and the taco grew even bigger than Avacadbro, and Texo went, | 这玉米卷长得比油果兄还大 特索说 | 
| [06:49] | “Wow! I’m gonna have a swimming pool of money and coins!” | “我要赚得盆满钵满啦” | 
| [06:53] | But the spicy in Texo’s taco | 但特索玉米卷里的辣椒 | 
| [06:55] | made the taco mean and shoot fireballs. | 使玉米卷性情刻薄还会喷火球 | 
| [06:57] | It was all, “Nobody’s eatin’ me, man!” | 它总说”没人能吃我 人类” | 
| [06:59] | Shoot, shoot, shoot! Ka-blaw! Ka-blaw! | 喷射 喷射 喷射 | 
| [07:01] | And it crushed buses and shot fireballs at the mayor’s pants! | 它碾碎了公车 还朝市长裤子喷了火球 | 
| [07:05] | Yeah, right when he was about to give a medal to who? | 那时市长正要给人颁奖 给谁 | 
| [07:07] | Captain Underpants! Yay! | 当然是内裤队长 | 
| [07:09] | Captain Underpants was all, | 内裤队长说 | 
| [07:10] | “I’ll save the day by eating this giant taco!” | “我会吃了这个巨型玉米卷拯救世界” | 
| [07:12] | But when the Captain– but, but, but, | 但当内裤 但 但 但 | 
| [07:15] | but when Captain Underpants tried to eat the giant taco, | 但当内裤队长试图吃掉这个巨型玉米卷时 | 
| [07:18] | his face turned red crying and stuff, and he was all, | 他的脸变得通红 涕泪横流 说 | 
| [07:21] | “It’s too spicy! Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!” | “太辣了 烫 烫 烫” | 
| [07:22] | But then Avacadbro showed up | 但接着油果兄出现了 | 
| [07:24] | to make the ultimate sacrifice and was all, | 做出了最终的牺牲 并说 | 
| [07:26] | “Eat me and I will keep your tongue | “吃了我 我会让你的舌头 | 
| [07:28] | as cool as I am.” | 保持和我一样凉爽” | 
| [07:29] | Because avocados, like, do that. | 油果兄说 去吧 | 
| [07:31] | Captain Underpants was all sad he had to eat his new friend | 内裤队长对他必须吃掉新朋友来拯救世界 | 
| [07:34] | to save the day, but he did it. – | 极其痛苦 但他还是做到了 | 
| [07:35] | And then, like, dodging fireballs, kerboosh, | 接着 躲避火球 | 
| [07:37] | he flew super fast into Texo’s giant taco, | 他超级快地飞向巨型玉米卷 | 
| [07:40] | smashed it, and ate the whole thing! | 打碎它 并且整个吃了下去 | 
| [07:42] | And his tongue was cool and the world was all safe. | 他的舌头仍旧凉爽 世界安全了 | 
| [07:45] | Hooray and all! | 万岁 | 
| [07:46] | Texo from Texo’s Tacos gave Captain Underpants | 特索的玉米卷店里的特索给了内裤队长 | 
| [07:48] | free Texo’s tacos for life. | 终身的免费特索玉米券 | 
| [07:50] | And from then on, every time Captain Underpants burped, | 从那以后 内裤队长每次打嗝 | 
| [07:52] | he could kinda taste his old friend Avacadbro | 他都能品尝到他的老朋友油果兄 | 
| [07:55] | and it made him smile. | 这让他很开心 | 
| [07:56] | “The end.” | “大结局” | 
| [08:00] | Nothin’. | 什么都没发生 | 
| [08:02] | And then… | 然后… | 
| [08:03] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [08:04] | Okay, this is much more peaceful. | 好 这平静的多了 | 
| [08:07] | Now, class, I’d like you all to– | 现在 同学们 我想让你们都… | 
| [08:11] | Carry on. | 继续 | 
| [08:13] | Uh, I’m going to be unconscious for a while, | 我要昏过去一会 | 
| [08:15] | so you– yes, I’ll… | 所以你们 好 我… | 
| [08:18] | – How ’bout now? – Nothin’. | -现在呢 -没什么反应 | 
| [08:20] | Let’s see how the competition’s stackin’ up. | 去看看比赛其他人是怎么样的 | 
| [08:25] | Quit now, simple-twins. | 现在退出吧 笨双胞胎 | 
| [08:26] | Your pit is inferior, just like you. | 你们的核很烂 就和你们一样 | 
| [08:29] | And I will show no mercy, pit or man! | 我不会留情的 无论是核还是人 | 
| [08:31] | But your pit isn’t even growing. | 但是你的核甚至都没在长 | 
| [08:34] | It will. | 会长的 | 
| [08:36] | It will! | 会长的 | 
| [08:40] | Well, that was cree– – | 那可真诡… | 
| [08:42] | Well, that was creepy. Creepy, right? | 那可真诡异啊 诡异 对吗 | 
| [08:44] | Yep. Creepy. | 对 诡异 | 
| [08:45] | Ah! Where’s my guacamole? | 我的牛油果酱呢 | 
| [08:49] | Uh, I mean, how’s the contest going? | 我是说 比赛进行的怎么样 | 
| [08:51] | I want to see avocados to the ceiling in here to make, you know, | 我想看到这里制造的牛油果长到天花板 | 
| [08:55] | all that delicious, tangy, velvety guacamole. | 所有美味的 香气扑鼻的 光滑柔软的牛油果酱 | 
| [09:01] | Because Kruppy needs his guacy. | 因为克拉普很需要 | 
| [09:09] | So get to work! | 所以快工作吧 | 
| [09:18] | That guy really loves guacamole. | 那家伙真的喜欢牛油果酱 | 
| [09:20] | And we should give it to him. | 我们应该给他 | 
| [09:21] | Ugh. You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 | 
| [09:23] | Yeah. It’s like a bunch of skunks fighting a bunch of diapers. | 闻到了 就像一群臭鼬和一堆尿布打架 | 
| [09:26] | Hey, Stan. Your avocados are pretty pungent. | 斯坦 你的牛油果味道很强烈啊 | 
| [09:30] | They sure are. | 那是自然 | 
| [09:31] | You puttin’ your pits in your pits there? | 你把你的核放到了你腋下 | 
| [09:34] | Sure am. | 是的 | 
| [09:37] | Cool. You gonna use that mush? | 棒极了 你用那糊糊吗 | 
| [09:39] | Yeah, uh, mind if we borrow it? | 我们能借一下吗 | 
| [09:44] | All clear. | 没有人 | 
| [09:45] | Wonder where Miss Anthrope is. | 好奇安特罗普老师在哪 | 
| [09:47] | Uh… help. | 救命 | 
| [09:51] | His face is gonna be as green as this rotten guac! | 他的脸会和这个腐烂的牛油果一样绿的 | 
| [09:57] | Speak up. I can’t hear you. | 大点声说话 我听不到 | 
| [09:59] | Can’t hear you. | 听不到你说话 | 
| [10:00] | – What? – This is gonna be great. | -什么 -这一定棒极了 | 
| [10:02] | What? | 什么 | 
| [10:02] | Unfortunately, George and Harold didn’t know | 不幸的是 乔治和哈罗德不知道 | 
| [10:05] | that Mr. Krupp caught everything on his new nanny cam. | 克拉普老师在他的新保姆监视器里看到了一切 | 
| [10:08] | Caught red-handed by Miss Peeksy. | 被偷看小姐抓了个正着 | 
| [10:11] | I got you, boys. I got you. | 抓到你们了 孩子们 抓到你们了 | 
| [10:18] | Smells like a swamp full of other, smellier swamps. | 闻起来像是沼泽里满满都是其他沼泽 | 
| [10:21] | It’s clearly spoiled and likely dangerous. | 很显然变质了 很危险 | 
| [10:24] | Did you expect me to eat this? | 你们希望我吃这个吗 | 
| [10:26] | – I don’t recommend it. – What? | -我不建议你吃 -什么 | 
| [10:27] | I don’t recommend it. | 我不建议 | 
| [10:28] | You think just because maybe I love guac… | 你们觉得就因为也许我喜欢牛油… | 
| [10:31] | I don’t recommend it. | 我不建议 | 
| [10:32] | …I can’t stop… | 我就控制不了… | 
| [10:34] | myself from… | 我自己… | 
| [10:46] | Yep. That was a mistake. | 是的 那是个错误 | 
| [11:04] | – Did you call me? – No! | -你叫我了吗 -没有 | 
| [11:06] | Because I thought I heard– | 因为我以为我听到… | 
| [11:07] | I was puking! | 我在吐 | 
| [11:11] | – Your sister called. – Puking! | -你妹打电话来了 -吐 | 
| [11:15] | You two went too far this time. | 你们两个这次太过分了 | 
| [11:18] | We said not to eat it. | 我们说了别吃了 | 
| [11:19] | What? Take those masks off! | 什么 把那面具摘下来 | 
| [11:21] | Ugh! Tainting perfectly innocent and wonderful guacamole. | 完美地把纯洁美好的牛油果酱污染了 | 
| [11:29] | Ugh! I’m eliminating you from the Avocad-grow Competition! | 我要把你们从牛油果培育大赛中除名 | 
| [11:34] | No prize for you! | 你们两个没有奖励 | 
| [11:35] | No! | 不要 | 
| [11:37] | Wait! What if we, uh… | 等等 如果我们… | 
| [11:39] | Grow an avocado tree! | 种一棵牛油果树呢 | 
| [11:41] | – Avocado tree? – A huge one! | -牛油果树 -超大的一棵 | 
| [11:43] | Loaded with fresh avocados! | 满满都是新鲜的牛油果 | 
| [11:45] | You’d have bottomless guacamole! | 你就有无穷无尽的牛油果了 | 
| [11:47] | That’s ridiculous! Preposterous! | 那太荒谬了 荒谬 | 
| [11:51] | I like it! | 我喜欢 | 
| [11:52] | You can stay in the competition, | 你们可以继续参加比赛 | 
| [11:54] | but you better grow that tree by next week! | 但你们最好在下周前把树培育好 | 
| [11:57] | 第五章 牛油果核和钟摆 | |
| [12:00] | And now there’s two reasons we got to win Avocadgrow. | 现在我们有两个要赢得牛油果培育大赛的原因 | 
| [12:03] | And no time! | 而且没时间了 | 
| [12:04] | How do we turn our pit into endless guacamole by Friday? | 我们怎么能在周五前把我们的核变成无穷无尽的牛油果 | 
| [12:07] | It’s useless. We need a miracle. | 没用的 我们需要奇迹 | 
| [12:10] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 | 
| [12:11] | Behold a miracle. | 看 奇迹 | 
| [12:14] | Stanley! How’d you get your pits to grow so fast? | 斯坦利 你的核怎么长这么快 | 
| [12:16] | Well, sir, my family’s grown the biggest crops in Piqua | 先生 我家在皮奎种最大的作物 | 
| [12:20] | for six generations. | 有六代了 | 
| [12:22] | How, you ask? | 你问怎么长这么快 | 
| [12:23] | Yeah. We just asked you that. | 是 我们刚刚问的 | 
| [12:24] | The answer is sweat. Sweat helps plants grow bigger and faster. | 答案是汗 汗能帮助作物长得又大又快 | 
| [12:28] | And the Peet family sweats buckets, | 皮特一家汗如雨下 | 
| [12:30] | especially from their armpits. | 特别是通过他们的腋窝 | 
| [12:32] | I grow all sorts of things in my pits. | 我的腋窝能长各种东西 | 
| [12:35] | You can too! | 你也可以 | 
| [12:36] | Say, you want some OJ? | 要来点橘子吗 | 
| [12:39] | – Okay. – Yeah, sure. | -好吧 -当然了 | 
| [12:40] | Fresh from the pit! | 新鲜出腋窝 | 
| [12:46] | Good! | 很棒 | 
| [12:46] | So good. | 太棒了 | 
| [12:48] | Thanks for the plan, Stan. | 谢谢你的计划 斯坦 | 
| [12:49] | 第六章 汗淋淋的救赎 | |
| [12:52] | All we got to do is sweat. | 我们只要出汗 | 
| [12:54] | And we get our dream lunch. It’s win-win. | 然后就能得到我们的梦想午餐了 这是双赢 | 
| [12:58] | Let’s drench this baby! | 淋透这宝贝吧 | 
| [13:01] | Wha– | 怎… | 
| [13:17] | It’s working! We’re saved! | 成功了 我们有救了 | 
| [13:19] | It only needs to grow another… | 只要再长个… | 
| [13:22] | …30 feet or so. | 30英尺 | 
| [13:24] | We’re doomed. | 我们完蛋了 | 
| [13:25] | But Harold and George weren’t the only ones with a plan. | 但是有计划的不仅仅只有哈罗德和乔治 | 
| [13:28] | All I have to do is win Avocad-grow, | 我只要赢下牛油果培育大赛 | 
| [13:30] | and I get into Eliteanati Academy. | 我就能进入伊丽塔纳蒂学院 | 
| [13:33] | Then the world will know my name. Melvin Sneedly. | 全世界都会知晓我的名字 梅尔文·斯尼德利 | 
| [13:34] | They will sing it. Melvin Sneedly! | 他们会唱出来 梅尔文·斯尼德利 | 
| [13:36] | Or they will scream it. Melvin Sneedly! | 或者他们会尖叫出来 梅尔文·斯尼德利 | 
| [13:38] | But they will know it. | 但他们都会知晓 | 
| [13:39] | And this invention will make it happen. | 这个发明就能让我取得成功 | 
| [13:41] | I will call it the Piticle Accelerator 2000! | 我要给它取名为核加速生长器2000 | 
| [13:50] | For the last time, Karaoke Kitty, I don’t want to sing! | 最后一次 卡拉OK喵喵 我不想唱歌 | 
| [13:53] | Well, class, as you know, | 正如大家所知 | 
| [13:55] | I can’t take any more… | 我受不了更多… | 
| [13:57] | …noise, | 噪音 | 
| [13:58] | so this sensory deprivation tank will do the trick. | 所以就交给这个感官剥夺器了 | 
| [14:01] | I-I won’t be able to see or hear anything, so… | 我什么都看不到 也听不到 所以… | 
| [14:07] | …please behave. | 乖一点 | 
| [14:16] | That pit’s a beauty! Yeah. | 这个核真美 | 
| [14:18] | Thanks, Stan. But we need a tree. | 谢了 斯坦 但我们需要长成树 | 
| [14:20] | At least our pit is bigger than Melvin’s. | 至少我们的核比梅尔文的大 | 
| [14:22] | Cute, Melvin. | 真可爱 梅尔文 | 
| [14:24] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧 | 
| [14:28] | Behold! | 请看 | 
| [14:29] | Thanks to my Piticle Accelerator 2000, | 多亏我的核加速生长器2000 | 
| [14:32] | victory, as usual, will be mine! | 胜利 一如既往是我的 | 
| [14:44] | Whoa! He grew a tree! | 他长出了一棵树 | 
| [14:45] | We need a tree! | 我们需要一棵树 | 
| [14:46] | And it’s got to be bigger than that tree! | 而且要比那棵树更大 | 
| [15:02] | No! | 不 | 
| [15:05] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你想的和我一样吗 | 
| [15:08] | As they say, “All’s fair in love and war | 大家都说”爱情和战争面前 | 
| [15:10] | and giant avocado growing contests.” | 还有巨大牛油果培育比赛面前一切平等” | 
| [15:13] | Yes, I am. Let’s blast away! | 没错 开始启动吧 | 
| [15:17] | Three… | 三 | 
| [15:19] | Two… | 二 | 
| [15:21] | Look out! | 小心 | 
| [15:46] | No noise! | 不要有声音 | 
| [15:48] | Oh, no! | 不 | 
| [15:51] | It’s Avacadwoe! | 是牛油果怪 | 
| [15:52] | Fools! You should never turn it all the way up to “You So Crazy”! | 笨蛋 永远不能调到”你太疯狂了” | 
| [15:56] | That’s Piticle Accelerator 2000 101! | 那是核加速生长器2000101版 | 
| [15:58] | Listen to me. You must and will do whatever– | 听我说 你必须照我… | 
| [16:02] | Ouchy! | 疼 | 
| [16:10] | I still count this as a win. | 我还是觉得我胜利了 | 
| [16:15] | No noise! | 不许有声音 | 
| [16:17] | Where’s my guaca– Holy moly. | 我的牛油果…天啊 | 
| [16:20] | Stop making noise! | 不许有声音 | 
| [16:25] | He’s getting bigger! | 他越来越大了 | 
| [16:36] | I told you he was a ticking time bomb. | 我说了他是个定时炸弹 | 
| [16:39] | First we need you to do this. | 首先我们需要你这样 | 
| [16:48] | So what’s up? Start from the beginning! | 你们好 从头开始说吧 | 
| [16:51] | That’s gonna take some time. | 那要说很久 | 
| [16:52] | Good! My schedule’s wide open. | 很好 我的日程很空 | 
| [16:54] | I have no friends or obligations! | 我没有朋友或者义务 | 
| [16:57] | While we wait, please enjoy this soothing musical interlude. | 等待途中 请大家欣赏插播的音乐 | 
| [17:00] | *I like spaghetti!* | *我喜欢意大利面* | 
| [17:03] | *I like spaghetti!* | *我喜欢意大利面* | 
| [17:06] | So soothing. Now back to our story. | 真好听 回到我们的故事中 | 
| [17:08] | So you got all that, right? | 你都明白了吧 | 
| [17:10] | Nope. I was enjoying the music. | 没有 我在欣赏音乐 | 
| [17:12] | I like spaghetti! | 我喜欢意大利面 | 
| [17:20] | Got ya! | 接到你了 | 
| [17:24] | No noise! | 不许有声音 | 
| [17:27] | Quiet! | 安静 | 
| [17:29] | Hey, slow down, big fella! I’m saving stuff as fast as I can. | 慢点 大家伙 我在尽快做出拯救 | 
| [17:33] | Quiet! | 安静 | 
| [17:41] | Hey! Watch it! | 小心 | 
| [17:45] | Ha-ha, not so fast, you– | 没这么快吧 你… | 
| [17:53] | Hello, friend. | 你好 朋友 | 
| [17:55] | No noise! | 不许有声音 | 
| [17:56] | 第七章 超级暴力的章节 由连环画呈现 | |
| [18:01] | Hello. I’m-a Hush Muffleman, the Peaceful Painter. | 你好 我是哈什·马福曼 一位平和的花甲 | 
| [18:05] | So! Avacadwoe is hanging Captain Underpants out-a to dry. | 牛油果怪追着内裤队长看上去很可怕 | 
| [18:09] | But these cute little ducklings will make it all better yet. | 但是这些可爱的小鸭子能让他们看上去好多了 | 
| [18:12] | Ooh, getting your neck tied in a knot smarts, doesn’t it? | 脑袋被绳结套住了啊 | 
| [18:15] | But not when Looky Lou the Clown is around. | 但是有小丑卢奇·卢在就不一样了 | 
| [18:19] | Aw, we all hate to get-a squished. | 我们都不喜欢被压扁 | 
| [18:21] | But all this chocolate will help. | 但是加些巧克力会好些 | 
| [18:24] | Kids, don’t worry. | 孩子们 别担心 | 
| [18:25] | I didn’t get that bit either. | 我也没看懂 | 
| [18:43] | Yes! Ow! | 棒 | 
| [18:51] | No! | 不 | 
| [18:52] | – Got to admit, impressive feature. – True. | -不得不承认 能力很强 -没错 | 
| [18:58] | Okay, Walkamole. | 好了 走路果 | 
| [18:59] | Let’s dip. | 来大干一场吧 | 
| [19:02] | 第八章 谁赢了 | |
| [19:04] | Take one guess. | 猜猜看 | 
| [19:09] | Stop beeping! | 不许滴滴 | 
| [19:12] | Aha! He hates anything that makes sound. | 他讨厌所有会发出声音的东西 | 
| [19:14] | Can we put the world on mute? | 我们能让世界静音吗 | 
| [19:16] | No. But we can put him on mute. | 不 但我们能让他静音 | 
| [19:18] | Captain Underpants, you got anything to plug up avocado ears? | 内裤队长 你有什么能堵上牛油果耳朵的东西吗 | 
| [19:21] | I have underwear! | 我有内裤 | 
| [19:23] | Great! But do you have enough? | 太好了 但你有足够的内裤吗 | 
| [19:24] | Let’s find out! | 我们来看一看 | 
| [19:26] | Anyone see any good movies lately? | 有人最近看了什么不错的电影吗 | 
| [19:28] | Or go somewhere fun? I’ve always wanted to go to a luau. | 或去了什么有意思的地方 我一直想去卢奥 | 
| [19:31] | That’s probably enough underwear. | 这么多内裤可能够了 | 
| [19:34] | Yes, it is! | 没错 | 
| [19:42] | – I heard that! – That didn’t work. | -我听到了 -没有用 | 
| [19:44] | If you won’t be quiet, I’ll make you quiet! | 如果你不安静 我就让你安静 | 
| [19:47] | I’ll make the whole world… | 我要让这个世界 | 
| [19:50] | quiet forever! | 永远安静 | 
| [19:56] | You may remember this from the beginning of the show. | 本集刚开始的时候你可能记得这个画面 | 
| [19:58] | Whoa! Flying car! | 会飞的车 | 
| [20:00] | This must be the future. | 肯定是到了未来 | 
| [20:04] | Whoa, that was close! | 差一点 | 
| [20:05] | Thanks! | 谢谢 | 
| [20:10] | Toothpicks! Go! Now! | 牙签 快跑 | 
| [20:13] | Good call. | 说得好 | 
| [20:17] | No! Thank you! Ouch! | 不 谢谢 | 
| [20:18] | Captain Underpants and the boys took sanctuary | 队长和孩子们暂时躲到 | 
| [20:21] | in the woods behind the school, | 学校后面的树林里 | 
| [20:22] | the best place in Piqua to get away from it all. | 在皮奎能躲开一切最好的地方 | 
| [20:25] | Avacadwoe wants it quiet. | 牛油果怪想要安静 | 
| [20:27] | So maybe he won’t destroy everything | 所以如果我们给他找个安静的地方 | 
| [20:28] | if we find him a quiet place to go. | 他就不会想毁掉一切了 | 
| [20:30] | – Like a bowling alley! – I got nothing. | -比如保龄球场 -我想不出来 | 
| [20:32] | – An airport! – Me neither. | -飞机场 -我也是 | 
| [20:33] | A peaceful forest! | 安静的树林 | 
| [20:35] | Captain Underpants, will you please… | 内裤队长 你能不能… | 
| [20:37] | Wait! That’s it! The forest! | 等等 没错 树林 | 
| [20:39] | Yeah. It’s perfect. | 没错 太完美了 | 
| [20:41] | Here’s what we got to do. | 我们要这样做 | 
| [20:48] | No! Quiet! | 不 安静 | 
| [20:53] | You want it quiet? | 你想要安静 | 
| [20:55] | You’ll have to cut this racket! | 你得先过这一关 | 
| [21:03] | No! | 不 | 
| [21:04] | I think he likes it! | 我觉得他很喜欢 | 
| [21:06] | Get moving! | 继续走 | 
| [21:09] | Can we always be this loud? | 我们能一直这么吵吗 | 
| [21:11] | – No! – Quiet! | -不 -安静 | 
| [21:17] | No! | 不 | 
| [21:18] | Keep it loud! | 继续吵 | 
| [21:19] | Yes! Happy to! | 非常乐意 | 
| [21:24] | *I’m so loud! I’m so loud! La-la-la!* | *我真吵 我真吵* | 
| [21:27] | – *I’m so loud! La-la-la!* – No! | -*我真吵* -不 | 
| [21:31] | Now! | 快 | 
| [21:37] | Dirt! | 土 | 
| [21:41] | Let’s get sweaty Stanley! | 带出汗斯坦利来 | 
| [21:43] | Okay! | 好的 | 
| [21:45] | Sir! What’s happening? | 老师 怎么回事 | 
| [21:53] | Quiet! | 安静 | 
| [22:01] | It is quiet. | 的确很安静 | 
| [22:10] | What? What? | 什么 什么 | 
| [22:12] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服呢 | 
| [22:14] | What? | 什么 | 
| [22:15] | Guacamole! | 牛油果酱 | 
| [22:17] | 第九章 做树真轻松 | |
| [22:19] | It worked. | 成功了 | 
| [22:21] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你们 | 
| [22:22] | Being a tree is far quieter than being a teacher. | 做一棵树的确比做老师安静多了 | 
| [22:25] | Actually, everything is. | 其实什么都比做老师安静 | 
| [22:26] | Our pleasure, Mr. Fyde. | 很荣幸 菲德老师 | 
| [22:28] | Thanks to your avocados, it’s a win-win-win. | 多亏了你的鳄梨 这是三赢 | 
| [22:31] | I can’t wait to eat food that doesn’t fight back! | 等不及吃不会反抗的食物了 |