时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Meet George Beard and Harold Hutchins. | 认识一下乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 |
[00:21] | George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flattop. | 乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带 |
[00:24] | Harold is the one on the right | 哈罗德是右边的孩子 |
[00:25] | with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. | 发型糟糕穿短袖 |
[00:27] | – Ew, what? – Remember that, now. | -什么 -请记住 |
[00:29] | They are fourth graders at Jerome Horwitz Elementary School, | 他们是杰罗姆·霍维茨小学的四年级学生 |
[00:32] | home of the Purple Dragon Sing-A-Long Friends, | 这是紫龙小宝贝朋友之家 |
[00:34] | where you might hear them described as… | 你可以听大家都说他们… |
[00:36] | 里贝尔老师 家政课 | |
[00:36] | Disruptive! | 爱搞破坏 |
[00:37] | Bad attituded! | 态度恶劣 |
[00:38] | 明讷老师 体育馆 | |
[00:39] | But we think of them as smart and sweet… | 但我们觉得他们聪明可爱… |
[00:39] | 杰罗姆·霍维茨小学 我的规矩 不要同流合污 | |
[00:41] | Know my rule: Please stay off the dirt. | 我的规矩 不要同流合污 |
[00:43] | …and a bit silly. | 还有点傻气的 |
[00:45] | Silliness that can get them in a lot of trouble… | 傻气能让他们惹上很多麻烦 |
[00:48] | “Smell your own stinky feet”? | “闻闻你的臭脚” |
[00:51] | …with this guy, school principal Mr. Krupp. | 这家伙 校长克拉普老师 |
[00:59] | – Did you call me? – No. | -你找我吗 -没有 |
[01:00] | – Well, ’cause I thought I– – No! | -因为我以为我… -不 |
[01:05] | Your mother called. | 你母亲打电话来 |
[01:06] | I’m in a meeting! | 我在开会 |
[01:08] | *So George and Harold make comic books* | *乔治和哈罗德画漫画书* |
[01:10] | – We’re cool! – Me too! | -我们好着呢 -我也是 |
[01:11] | *But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to…* | *但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长* |
[01:15] | *So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance* | *于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞* |
[01:18] | *Then accidentally, kinda* | *然后不小心* |
[01:19] | *on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!* | *可能故意把他变成了内裤队长* |
[01:22] | *With a snap, he’s the Captain Not the brightest man* | *一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人* |
[01:25] | *And don’t forget* | *别忘了* |
[01:26] | *when he gets wet You’re back where you began* | *他一碰水你就得从头开始* |
[01:29] | *Put it all together What could possibly go wrong* | *开始闹吧能出什么问题呢* |
[01:32] | *Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song* | *内裤队长之歌到这里就结束啦* |
[01:36] | *By George Beard and Harold Hutchins* | *由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作* |
[01:41] | 第一章 必须上体育课 | |
[01:53] | Are… are we supposed to talk? | 我们…我们要说什么吗 |
[01:55] | No! You’re out there being a disturbance to the world | 不 你们在到处胡闹 |
[01:58] | while you’re supposed to be in P.E.! | 现在明明应该上体育课 |
[02:02] | Uh, we have a note from the doctor. | 我们有医生的假条 |
[02:04] | That note is from a vet! | 这张假条是兽医开的 |
[02:06] | I was feeling sheepish. | 我感觉很困 |
[02:08] | My dogs hurt. | 我的狗受伤了 |
[02:10] | I was… catatonic. | 我…紧张症 |
[02:12] | I felt eel. | 我感觉很鳗鱼[难受] |
[02:13] | My throat was “Horse.” | 我的喉咙很马[烧] |
[02:15] | I was elephant. | 我很大象 |
[02:18] | – That doesn’t really… – Yeah. | -那不是很… -嗯 |
[02:20] | We apologize for the bad puns. | 很抱歉押韵得不是很好 |
[02:21] | If you would like these seconds of your life back, | 如果你们想要回被我们浪费的那几秒 |
[02:23] | stuff marshmallows in your mouth. | 请往嘴巴里塞棉花糖 |
[02:24] | Nothing will happen. But you got marshmallows. | 什么都不会发生 但至少你吃了棉花糖 |
[02:46] | Rule number 6,324. | 第6324条规矩 |
[02:49] | “It is against the rules for any student to ride a water buffalo | “学生不准骑水牛 |
[02:53] | or any type of bison to the–” wait. | 或者任何品种的野牛上…” 等等 |
[03:02] | “Incomplete P.E. Credits may | “体育学分不够 |
[03:04] | be cause for indefinite Saturday detentions.” | 可能会导致周六无限留堂” |
[03:07] | – You just wrote that in there! – P.E.! | -你刚写上去的 -体育 |
[03:09] | But Mr. Meaner, the gym coach, doesn’t like us. | 但是体育馆教练明讷老师不喜欢我们 |
[03:11] | Nobody likes you! | 没人喜欢我们 |
[03:12] | – We like us. – Me too. | -我们喜欢我们 -我也是 |
[03:13] | Isn’t there any possible thing we could possibly do | 我们有没有可能做些什么可能的事 |
[03:17] | to possibly get out of P.E., possibly? | 可能让我们可能逃掉体育课 |
[03:19] | 第二章 不 没有 | |
[03:24] | Heads up. | 小心 |
[03:24] | If you flabby flabs want to pass P.E., | 如果你们这些包子想通过体育课 |
[03:29] | …you will need to move the scale to “Pass P.E.” | 你们要将箭头转到”过体育课” |
[03:37] | If you are unable to do so, | 如果你们做不到 |
[03:39] | you… | 你们 |
[03:42] | …flabby flabs, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, | 这些包子… |
[03:44] | could repeat gym for up to 22 years. | 要继续来体育馆22年 |
[03:47] | Twenty-two years more or total? | 22年以上还是一共22年 |
[03:49] | This is gym. No math. | 这里是体育馆 不是数学课 |
[03:51] | Uh, I don’t think we can stay in elementary school for 22 years. | 我觉得我们不会在小学待22年 |
[03:54] | Why not? | 为什么不会 |
[03:55] | I did. And no math! | 我就待了 没有数学课 |
[03:57] | Okay, Erica, we’ll start with you. | 艾瑞卡 从你开始 |
[03:59] | Mr. Meaner, | 明讷老师 |
[04:00] | while perusing the school’s bylaws in an attempt to serve justice, | 在我为了伸张正义细读学校规程时 |
[04:03] | I find my extracurricular athletics, | 我发现我的课外体育活动 |
[04:06] | aka modern dance class, | 也就是现代舞课 |
[04:08] | can and will exclude me from said proposed activities. | 能让我免于参加学校提议的活动 |
[04:13] | – I’m out. – All right, Jessica, you’re up. | -我撤了 -好了 杰西卡 到你了 |
[04:15] | Actually, um, Mr. Meaner? | 事实上 明讷老师 |
[04:18] | We are having the Festival of Good Har, | 我们要过好头毛节了 |
[04:20] | and my har is so good… | 并且我的头毛这么好 |
[04:22] | – “Har”? – Har. | -“头毛” -头毛 |
[04:23] | – “Har”? – Har. | -“头毛” -头毛 |
[04:25] | – “Har”? – Har. | -“头毛” -头毛 |
[04:28] | – “Har”? – Har. | -“头毛” -头毛 |
[04:29] | – “Har”? – Har. | -“头毛” -头毛 |
[04:30] | – Hair! – Har. | -“头发” -头毛 |
[04:32] | Har. | 头毛 |
[04:33] | I like have a note from my har stylist | 我这有张我的头毛造型师写的纸条 |
[04:35] | that I can’t mess my har here. | 上面说我不能在这破坏我的头毛 |
[04:36] | So… yeah. | 所以…溜了 |
[04:41] | Which way? | 什么鬼 |
[04:42] | I guess that just leaves you three. | 看来就剩下你们三个了 |
[04:44] | Those two, actually. | 其实 只有两个 |
[04:46] | I will be leaving shortly. | 我马上就走了 |
[04:47] | You think you’re pretty smart, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 你以为你很聪明是吧 |
[04:50] | – Don’t ya, Sneedly? – Yes. | -没错吧 斯尼德利 -对的 |
[04:52] | Melvin Sneedly, in fact, is very smart. | 梅尔文·斯尼德利 事实上 确实很聪明 |
[04:55] | From a young age, Melvin displayed immense talent | 从小 梅尔文就在设计与创造 |
[04:57] | at designing and building contraptions | 超越现代科技范围的新发明方面 |
[04:58] | that are actually beyond the reach of modern science. | 展现出无与伦比的天赋 |
[05:02] | But we’re ignoring that. | 但重点不是这个 |
[05:04] | He’s also a snively grade-grubbing tattletale. | 他还是一个卑鄙无耻的诽谤者 |
[05:06] | They got a frog! | 他们抓了一只青蛙 |
[05:08] | I present the Pumpitupinator 2000. | 我展示的是健力终极机2000版 |
[05:11] | For a better body. | 为了更强壮的身体 |
[05:15] | Nice save, Melvin. We owe ya. | 干得好 梅尔文 欠你一个人情 |
[05:17] | Get your filthy hands away! | 把你的脏手拿开 |
[05:19] | Go, team. | 你接着说 |
[05:19] | With this, I will be able to accelerate | 有了这个 我就能加速 |
[05:22] | and protract muscular cell growth and produce… | 刺激肌细胞的增长与生长 |
[05:27] | …produce… | 生长出… |
[05:38] | …massive muscle strength. | 无敌大肌 |
[05:58] | I’m free! | 我自由了 |
[06:21] | – Melvin! – Wait up! | -梅尔文 -等等 |
[06:22] | Can we please use your Pumpitupinator to get out of P.E.? | 我们能借你的健力终极机摆脱体育课吗 |
[06:25] | No, yesterday you ruined my presentation. | 不行 昨天你毁了我的演讲 |
[06:28] | The Time Toad 2000 is able to | 时间蟾蜍2000能够在 |
[06:30] | leap back and forth in the space-time continuum. | 连续时空体里来回跳跃 |
[06:32] | And it is powered by a single element found only in… | 并且它由一种仅在花生酱里发现的单一元素 |
[06:35] | peanut butter. | 提供动力 |
[06:37] | Peanut butter? Mmm. | 花生酱 不错 |
[06:39] | The molecular basis of | 重力冲击驱动中 |
[06:40] | random change in gravitational impulse drive | 随机变化的分子基础引入了 |
[06:42] | engages forces previously unknown. | 以前未知的力量 |
[06:44] | And now to add the peanut butter. | 现在加入花生酱 |
[06:49] | How is– uh… | 这怎么… |
[06:51] | What? | 什么 |
[07:05] | Didn’t have breakfast. | 没吃早餐 |
[07:06] | We were hungry. | 我们太饿了 |
[07:10] | All right, flabby flabs! | 好了 包子们 |
[07:12] | Since the strength meter is broken– | 因为强度计坏了 |
[07:13] | – We can leave? – You can do laps. | -我们能走了 -你们可以运动运动 |
[07:15] | Carrying Brunhilda. | 搬布伦希尔德 |
[07:17] | – Please. – No. | -拜托 -不要 |
[07:18] | Brunhilda was a couch so heavy, | 布伦希尔德是一个很重的沙发 |
[07:20] | it had been the scourge of students since forever. | 一直是学生们的心头之梗 |
[07:22] | Some say it contained the mummified bodies | 有人说这里面藏着之前95任 |
[07:24] | of the last 95 gym teachers, | 体育老师的尸体 |
[07:26] | going back some 400 years. | 能追溯到四百年前 |
[07:28] | Others said it was just full of coins, which it was. | 其他人说里面只是堆满了硬币 的确如此 |
[07:31] | Ten laps around the gym and leave it– | 绕体育馆跑十圈 然后可以放下了 |
[07:32] | Right where it is? | 就放在原处 |
[07:34] | Ah, great idea, Mr. Meaner. | 好主意 明讷老师 |
[07:36] | Uh, yeah, I thought so. | 我也觉得 |
[07:38] | You did it again. No wonder you teach gym. | 你又这样 难怪你教体育 |
[07:41] | Yep. Now get to it! | 没错 动起来啊 |
[07:42] | Yep, yep, yep, yep. I’m refilling my drink. | 去去去 我去续饮料 |
[07:45] | This… | 这… |
[07:47] | …is not gonna be easy. | …不会很简单 |
[07:49] | Harold, we don’t have to move it. | 哈罗德 我们没必要搬 |
[07:50] | It’s already right where it started. | 这已经在搬完后的位置了 |
[07:52] | Right where it started? Oh! | 搬完后的位置 |
[07:56] | Oh, oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[07:58] | In that case, good job. | 既然这样 太棒了 |
[07:59] | In that case, George and Harold did what they always do | 这种情况下 乔治和哈罗德就按老规矩 |
[08:01] | when they found a loophole or skirted some responsibility– | 每当他们发现漏洞或可以逃避责任时 |
[08:04] | they made a comic book. | 他们就画一本漫画书 |
[08:36] | Once, there was a skinny guy named Flabby. | 从前有个瘦子叫包子 |
[08:38] | But he had a huge butt. And he loved it. | 但他有大屁股 他很喜欢 |
[08:39] | It was like his bestest friend. “I’m taking you for a walk!” | 就像他最好的朋友一样 “我想约你出去” |
[08:42] | But he thought people with small butts were dumb and missing out. | 但他认为那些小屁股的人是愚蠢无趣的 |
[08:44] | “We’re having lots of fun.” | “我们玩的很开心” |
[08:46] | “No, you’re missing out and dumb.” | “才没有 你们无趣又蠢” |
[08:47] | Even though Flabby was happy with his big butt, | 虽然包子很满意他的大屁股 |
[08:49] | people made fun of him, and they called him “Flabby Flabulous.” | 但大家都取笑他 叫他”大肥包” |
[08:52] | He liked that name and got T-shirts made, but nobody bought ’em. | 他喜欢这个名字 还定制了T恤 但没人买 |
[08:54] | That made him really mad, so he went around town, | 这使他非常生气 于是他满城跑 |
[08:56] | and he crushed all T-shirt stores. | 他撞坏了所有的短袖店 |
[08:58] | Then he crushed Captain Underpants’ favorite underwear store, | 然后他撞毁了内裤队长最喜欢的内裤店 |
[09:00] | and who was in it? Captain Underpants! | 谁来了 内裤队长 |
[09:02] | “You can’t crush buildings! And especially underwear stores!” | “你不能撞毁楼房 特别是内裤店” |
[09:05] | And Flabby said, “Yes, I can, because I am!” | 大肥包说”我可以 我就这么干了” |
[09:07] | “Well, stop, Flabby Flabulous!” | “住手 超级大肥包” |
[09:08] | Captain Underpants tried to fight him. | 内裤队长想与他一战 |
[09:10] | He couldn’t even get past Flabby’s big butt. | 但他没法过大肥包的大屁股 |
[09:12] | “I know what to do! I will give him a wedgie power.” | “我知道该怎么办了 我要用拎内裤之力” |
[09:14] | Captain Underpants pulled a extra pair of underwear | 内裤队长从他的万能腰带上取下 |
[09:16] | from his utility waistband. | 多余的内裤 |
[09:17] | “They are too small.” | “太小了” |
[09:18] | So he looked for something bigger to give him a wedgie. | 于是他要找大一点的能用拎内裤之力的东西 |
[09:21] | Luckily, there was an underwear factory, | 还好附近有个内裤工厂 |
[09:22] | and their flagpole had a huge pair of underwear. | 他们的旗杆上挂着一条巨大的内裤 |
[09:24] | Captain Underpants was about to grab the underwear | 内裤队长快要抓到那条内裤了 |
[09:26] | when Flabby made a big fart. | 大肥包这时放了一个大响屁 |
[09:28] | Captain Underpants flew back to try again, | 内裤队长被吹了回去 只能重新开始 |
[09:30] | but Flabby blasted him | 但是大肥包把他 |
[09:31] | right through the panels of the comic book. | 吹到漫画书的画框外了 |
[09:33] | Flabby didn’t see him enter the next page, got surprised, | 大肥包没想到他冲进了下一框 吓了一跳 |
[09:35] | and Captain Underpants got | 于是内裤队长 |
[09:36] | 队长 队长扔下大肥包 | |
[09:36] | Flabby stuck in a huge smokestack on a factory. | 大肥包卡在工厂的大烟囱里了 |
[09:38] | Flabby couldn’t stop his fart, and finally, kaboom! | 大肥包忍不住屁 最后 轰隆 |
[09:41] | He launched into space and flew all the way to Uranus, | 他冲向太空 飞到了天王星 |
[09:44] | where the aliens there loved big butts and his was the biggest. | 那里的外星人最喜欢大屁股 他的屁股最大 |
[09:48] | He was like a God. | 他就像神 |
[09:49] | And so he stayed. The end. | 于是他留在了那里 结束 |
[09:51] | 树屋漫画 | |
[09:54] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[09:54] | Let’s go make copies. | 我们去印吧 |
[09:56] | But as George and Harold exited the gym, | 但是乔治和哈罗德离开体育馆的时候 |
[09:58] | Mr. Meaner came back with his leaky soup pot of soda. | 明讷老师正端着一大漏锅苏打水出来 |
[10:01] | Kids, don’t drink soda from a leaky soup pot. | 孩子 不要从漏锅里喝苏打 |
[10:09] | You made me spill my drink! | 你们把我的饮料撒了 |
[10:11] | – Can’t even– -We didn’t mean to. | -都不能… -我们不是故意的 |
[10:13] | Report to the yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, principal’s office! | 给我去校长办公室 |
[10:15] | – But we– – Now! | -但是我们… -马上 |
[10:20] | “Captain Underpants and the Frenzied Farts of Flabby Flabulous.” | 内裤队长与超级大肥包的超级大响屁 |
[10:30] | You know those people who can’t take a joke? | 你们知道那种不能开玩笑的人吗 |
[10:33] | So do we. | 我们也知道 |
[10:34] | 第三章 生气 更生气 | |
[10:36] | So, in my office two times in one day. That’s– | 一天进两次我的办公室 真是… |
[10:39] | – Average? – Fantastic! | -平均水平 -太棒了 |
[10:41] | If you hit 500 visits in one school year, | 如果你们一年达到500访问次数 |
[10:44] | I can send you to a work farm where you milk goats. | 我就可以送你们去挤奶工厂了 |
[10:50] | Now what do you have to say? | 你们有什么要说的 |
[10:52] | Um, that was gross. | 真恶心 |
[10:53] | That’s enough out of you! | 够了 |
[10:54] | Just like in a court of law, you’re guilty until proven innocent. | 就像在法庭上 没有证据的话你们就是有罪 |
[10:57] | Um, I think it’s actually the other way– | 我想应该是反过来说… |
[11:00] | No thinking! This is school. | 不许想 这里是学校 |
[11:01] | Now, without passing P.E., | 没有通过体育课 |
[11:04] | indefinite Saturday detentions! | 周六无限留堂 |
[11:06] | – Please. – No! | -拜托 -不要 |
[11:07] | Can’t we do something else? | 我们就不能做些别的事吗 |
[11:09] | Sure. You could do a lap… | 当然了 你们可以… |
[11:11] | around the Earth! | 绕地球跑 |
[11:12] | And bring me a flag from every country! | 给我从每个国家带一面旗子 |
[11:16] | That’s 29,000 miles! | 那有29000英里 |
[11:18] | And 196 flags. | 和196面旗 |
[11:19] | Stop pretending you’ve learned things here. | 不要假装你们学了很多 |
[11:21] | Do you want to be in more trouble? | 还想惹更多麻烦吗 |
[11:22] | You two are in more trouble! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 你们俩有更多麻烦了 |
[11:25] | Protocol, Mr. Meaner. | 规程 明讷老师 |
[11:26] | Oh, right, okay, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[11:28] | Mr. Meaner is here to see you. | 明讷老师要见你 |
[11:29] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[11:30] | You two are in more trouble! | 你们俩有更多麻烦了 |
[11:32] | What? | 什么 |
[11:33] | This comic of yours is making fun of me! | 你们的漫画是用来嘲笑我的 |
[11:35] | I am mad! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 我很生气 |
[11:37] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, I am the one getting mad. | 生气的人是我 |
[11:39] | Oh, yeah? Look how mad I am! | 是吗 看看我有多生气 |
[11:44] | Well, look how mad I am! | 看看我有多生气 |
[12:09] | 第四章 新希望 | |
[12:12] | We can’t run around the Earth. | 我们不能绕地球跑 |
[12:13] | How are we gonna pass P.E.? | 那我们要怎么通过体育课 |
[12:14] | Get better har. | 做个更好的头毛 |
[12:16] | We got to pass that strength test. | 我们得拖过力量测试 |
[12:18] | Hey, look. | 看 |
[12:28] | The Pumpitupinator. | 健力终极机 |
[12:30] | What if we use that on us? | 如果我们用那个呢 |
[12:34] | Let’s turn it all the way up. | 我们把马力开到最大 |
[12:35] | – More is always better. – So good. | -永远越多越好 -太棒了 |
[12:38] | Meanwhile, this was still happening. | 同时 这一边还在 |
[12:44] | What? Huh? Huh? | 什么 |
[12:46] | Wha–wha– | 什…什… |
[12:50] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[13:03] | Wha… | 什… |
[13:05] | I’m gonna get you two! | 我一定会抓到你们俩 |
[13:07] | Wha– wha– | 什…什… |
[13:14] | Mr.– | 明讷 |
[13:14] | Meaner? | 老师 |
[13:24] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[13:27] | He’s got a huge butt. | 他有个大屁股 |
[13:29] | A really huge butt. | 超级大的屁股 |
[13:31] | What? | 怎么搞的 |
[13:36] | A really, really huge butt. | 超级超级大的屁股 |
[13:40] | You did this! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是你们干的 对对对对对 |
[13:42] | He’s turned into Flabby Flabulous. | 他变成超级大肥包了 |
[13:45] | How does this happen to us? | 这是怎么回事 |
[13:46] | Don’t overthink it. | 别想太多 |
[13:47] | I’m getting you. I’m coming after you. | 我要抓住你们 你们等着 |
[13:49] | This won’t help us pass P.E., but I think we should– | 这不会帮我们通过体育课 但我觉得我们应该 |
[13:52] | Run! | 跑 |
[14:25] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[14:26] | You can’t hide from me. | 你们躲不过我的 |
[14:29] | I’m gonna get you. | 我一定会抓到你们 |
[14:31] | We have a music room? | 我们还有音乐室 |
[14:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:38] | – This is terrible. – I know. | -太可怕了 -是啊 |
[14:40] | Luckily sound effects aren’t that expensive. | 幸运的是音效没那么贵 |
[14:44] | Do you think he’ll find us? | 你觉得他能找到我们吗 |
[14:46] | There you are! | 你们在这 |
[15:06] | Why does he have that scary laugh? | 他为什么笑起来那么可怕 |
[15:08] | He’s a gym teacher. | 他是体育老师 |
[15:11] | Incoming! | 过来了 |
[15:12] | 第五章 屁崩离析 | |
[15:15] | As George and Harold continued to run from Flabby Flabulous, | 在乔治和哈罗德继续飞奔着逃离超级大肥包的时候 |
[15:18] | it became more and more obvious they needed something special. | 越来越显而易见的是 他们需要点特别的东西 |
[15:21] | We need something special. | 我们需要特别的东西 |
[15:22] | And that special thing was… | 那个特别的东西就是… |
[15:23] | An ice cream flavor named after us. | 以我们的名字命名的冰激凌口味 |
[15:26] | Yes! And… | 对 还有… |
[15:28] | Captain Underpants! | 内裤队长 |
[15:30] | Come on, we got to go find Mr. Krupp. | 快走 我们得找到克拉普老师 |
[15:31] | In case you missed it at the beginning of the show, | 如果你没有看开头的话 |
[15:33] | Mr. Krupp is Captain Underpants. | 克拉普老师就是内裤队长 |
[15:35] | It was all in the theme song, which, well, | 都在主题曲里了 |
[15:37] | we’ll just play it for you real quick. | 我们快速放一下 |
[15:39] | Mr. Krupp plus finger snap equals Captain Underpants. | 克拉普老师加上响指就是内裤队长 |
[15:43] | Hold on, someone’s crying. | 等等 有人在哭 |
[15:45] | All you’re hearing is the sound of hair despair. | 你听到的只是因头发而发出绝望的声音 |
[15:48] | Or should I say, “Har despar.” | 或者我应该说”头毛绝王” |
[15:51] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[15:52] | Are you, uh, uh… | 你… |
[15:54] | are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:57] | How’s my har? | 我的头毛怎么样 |
[16:00] | Uh, maybe there’s one little hair sticking out over… | 也许有一小撮头发翘出来了… |
[16:05] | What? No. No, no, no, no! | 什么 不不不不不 |
[16:09] | Mr. Krupp? | 克拉普老师 |
[16:10] | Mr. Krupp? | 克拉普老师 |
[16:11] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[16:12] | Mr. Krupp actually was there, of course, | 实际上克拉普老师是在的 |
[16:15] | trapped inside the big metal cabinet | 被困在大金属柜里 |
[16:16] | that he’d been shaking to prove how angry he was. | 他一直在抖 说明他有多么生气 |
[16:18] | George! Harold! | 乔治 哈罗德 |
[16:21] | Prepare to be flabified! | 准备好被压吧 |
[16:25] | At least Flabby Flabulous doesn’t know where we– | 至少超级大肥包不知道我们在哪… |
[16:27] | There you are! | 你们在这啊 |
[16:29] | Drat. | 该死 |
[16:45] | Captain Underpants! | 内裤队长 |
[16:49] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[16:50] | – With what? – With that! | -帮什么 -那个 |
[16:51] | Get ready to be Flabby caked! | 做好成为肥包蛋糕的准备吧 |
[16:57] | Where’s Captain Underpants? | 内裤队长在哪 |
[17:02] | In the name of all that is preshrunk and cottony! | 以防缩水棉质的名义 |
[17:05] | Let’s get out of here. | 快跑吧 |
[17:07] | My leg! I’m trapped! | 我的腿 我被困住了 |
[17:13] | – Well, get un-trapped! – Those cheeks are closing fast! | -拔出来 -那张肥脸越来越近了 |
[17:32] | We interrupt the program with this warning. | 我们用警告打断一下节目 |
[17:34] | The following scenes are so violent and naughty, | 接下来的画面太过暴力和粗俗 |
[17:36] | you are not allowed to see them. | 你们是不可以看的 |
[17:37] | We interrupt this interruption to inform you that the violence | 我们打断这个中断时间来告知你 |
[17:39] | will now be presented in Flip-O-Rama for your safety. | 为了安全起见 暴力部分现在将由手动动画的方式呈现 |
[17:42] | Punching cheek to cheek. | 贴脸肉搏 |
[17:44] | Great big bummer. | 被压扁 |
[17:47] | Tushy tootsie tickle. | 挠痒痒 |
[17:50] | And… | 还有… |
[17:54] | Having taken a big hit from Flabby Flabulous, | 被超级大肥包猛揍了一下 |
[17:56] | Captain Underpants realized he had to dig deeper. | 内裤队长意识到他得找个武器 |
[17:59] | So he reached into his utility waistband and produced… | 所以他把手伸进万能腰带 拿出… |
[18:03] | – Where is it? – …and produced… | -去哪了 -拿出… |
[18:06] | …and produced… | 拿出… |
[18:07] | Wedgie power! | 拎内裤之力 |
[18:11] | This is a lot like the comic. | 太像漫画了 |
[18:13] | We’re good that way. | 那挺好 |
[18:14] | I must summon my wedgie power to defeat this villain! | 我必须召唤我的拎内裤之力来打败这个坏蛋 |
[18:19] | Too small. | 太小了 |
[18:20] | You’ll never give me a wedgie, loser! | 你永远都不能抓起我的内裤提起我的 废柴 |
[18:22] | I’m too flabulous! | 我太肥了 |
[18:35] | Try this on! | 尝尝这个 |
[18:36] | No, you try this on. | 不 你尝尝这个 |
[18:40] | At this point, you may wish | 现在 你可能应该 |
[18:41] | to turn down the smell on your television. | 调低你的电视机味道 |
[19:01] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[19:04] | Wait. What if you taunt him like crazy | 等等 如果你疯狂地嘲弄他 |
[19:06] | and he makes a blast so hard | 然后他狠狠放了一个屁 |
[19:08] | that it sends you all the way around the Earth, | 然后让你绕地球转了一圈 |
[19:10] | and while he’s still looking backward to see where you went, | 等他还在找你飞到哪里去时 |
[19:12] | you come flying around from | 你从地球另一边 |
[19:13] | the other side of the planet and knock him out? | 突然飞出来把他打倒 |
[19:15] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[19:17] | 第六章 长长长长长长长长长话短说 | |
[19:21] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[19:22] | Wait, we don’t get to see that? | 等等 我们看不到吗 |
[19:24] | No, we’re almost out of show. | 看不到 我们快没时间了 |
[19:25] | Aw, man! | 伙计 |
[19:26] | Well, all right. | 那好吧 |
[19:33] | Hey, Flabby! Give me your best shot. | 大肥包 来给我你的最强一击吧 |
[19:35] | Which he did, with a sound so offensive, | 他给了 声音太猛 |
[19:38] | we can’t let you hear it. | 不能放给你们听 |
[19:40] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[19:42] | It looked like this. | 大概是这样 |
[19:58] | Flabby’s knocked out! | 大肥包被打倒了 |
[19:59] | So is Captain Underpants! | 内裤队长也是 |
[20:03] | If he doesn’t wake up, he won’t be able to fly. | 如果他醒不过来 他就不能飞了 |
[20:05] | – Can we catch him? – We’re not strong enough for that. | -我们能接住他吗 -我们不够强壮 |
[20:08] | Can we, uh, get out of the way? | 那我们能 直接让开吗 |
[20:10] | Wait. What about Melvin? | 等等 梅尔文呢 |
[20:12] | Melvin. He’s got those huge muscles. | 梅尔文 他有大肌肉 |
[20:14] | – Melvin! – Melvin! | -梅尔文 -梅尔文 |
[20:16] | Hey, look, there’s Melvin. | 看 梅尔文在那里 |
[20:17] | Melvin! | 梅尔文 |
[20:18] | – We need you to– – What happened to your arms? | -我们需要你 -你的手臂怎么了 |
[20:21] | Yeah, the Pumpitupinator? | 健力终极机呢 |
[20:22] | The effects of the Pumpitupinator are temporary. | 健力终极机的效果是暂时的 |
[20:24] | It wears off. | 会消退的 |
[20:25] | I don’t want those dumb arms all the time. | 我可不想一直有那种傻乎乎的胳膊 |
[20:27] | It’s too hard to make my bed. | 铺床都太难了 |
[20:28] | Yeah, great reason. | 这理由不错 |
[20:31] | He’s falling! | 他摔下来了 |
[20:32] | We need to use this. We need strength. | 我们需要用这个 我们需要力量 |
[20:35] | Massive strength. We need to catch, uh, something. | 很大的力量 我们需要接住一个东西 |
[20:38] | No, period, way, period. | 不 句号 行 句号 |
[20:40] | Come on, Melvin, it’s a muscle emergency! | 拜托 梅尔文 肌肉紧急情况 |
[20:42] | Nope. Not gonna happen. | 不行 不可能 |
[20:47] | No! | 不 |
[20:50] | My har. My har, my har, my ha– | 我的头毛 我的头毛 我的头毛 |
[20:56] | Suddenly, Jessica Gordon, whose hair had never done anything | 突然之间 杰西卡·戈登 她的头发除了 |
[20:59] | for anyone except Jessica Gordon… | 对杰西卡·戈登自己以外没有任何贡献… |
[21:01] | What? | 什么 |
[21:02] | …became a major player in this story, | 成为了这个故事中的主要角色 |
[21:04] | as her now gigantic locks | 她的巨型头发 |
[21:06] | could provide a soft, strong, | 为内裤队长 |
[21:07] | and safe landing for Captain Underpants. | 提供了一个巨大柔软的着陆台 |
[21:10] | Hooray! | 太好了 |
[21:11] | Except they didn’t. | 其实并没有 |
[21:12] | Aw, man. | 伙计 |
[21:14] | Sophie One and Other Sophie, uh, look at my har! | 索菲一号和其他索菲 看我的头发 |
[21:17] | Jessica, come back! He’s got no place to land. | 杰西卡 回来 他没有着陆的地方 |
[21:21] | The birdbath! Come on. | 鸟浴池 拜托 |
[21:29] | And, of course, water | 当然了 水 |
[21:30] | turns Captain Underpants back into Mr. Krupp. | 会把内裤队长变回克拉普老师 |
[21:35] | What? What’s– Wait. | 怎么…等等 |
[21:37] | Aren’t you two supposed to be running? | 你们俩不是应该去跑步吗 |
[21:39] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服都去哪里了 |
[21:41] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服在哪里 |
[21:42] | Here, Mr. Krupp, you can wrap yourself in these. | 克拉普老师 你可以用这些遮一遮 |
[21:45] | The flags you wanted. All 196. | 你要的旗子 196面 |
[21:47] | From a lap around the world. | 环世界一圈 |
[21:48] | What? You got the flags? | 什么 你们拿到了旗子 |
[21:51] | You– Where are my clothes? | 你们…我的衣服呢 |
[21:53] | And although they didn’t | 尽管他们 |
[21:53] | say it wasn’t them that went around the world, | 没说环游世界的不是他们 |
[21:56] | he did accept the flags, | 他还是接受了这些旗子 |
[21:57] | and he grudgingly gave them their P.E. Credits. | 并勉强给了他们体育学分 |
[22:00] | Wait, what about Mr. Meaner? | 等等 明讷老师呢 |
[22:03] | You’re about to perish in a Flabalanche. | 你们要被一屁崩飞了 |
[22:08] | – Isn’t that effect supposed to wear off? – Yeah. | -效果不是应该没了吗 -是啊 |
[22:10] | Which is exactly what happened. | 的确是消失了 |
[22:18] | Come on, boys. | 拜托 孩子们 |
[22:19] | I mean, let’s be reasonable here. I mean, please. | 讲道理嘛 拜托 |
[22:22] | You can have your P.E. Credits if you don’t take a picture. | 如果你们不拍照就给你们体育学分 |
[22:24] | We already got our credits. | 我们已经有学分了 |
[22:29] | Teamwork. You think they’ll mind? | 团队合作 你觉得他们会介意吗 |
[22:31] | It’s a positive message. | 这是个积极的信息 |
[22:32] | Hey, guys, now that I have the World’s Best Har… | 伙计们 现在我有全世界最棒的头毛了 |
[22:36] | …can I use this dryer thingy again? | 我能再用用这个吹风机吗 |
[22:38] | No! | 不 |