Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …family, too… 还有家人
[00:32] Hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈的电话吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate…. 要是真的走投无路了
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的风格 伙计
[00:40] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 只要还在黑名单里
[00:42] You’re not going anywhere. 你就哪儿也去不了
[00:46] It’s a deep cover job, 一项深入的卧底工作
[00:47] going after the leader of a terrorist network 追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领
[00:49] I need you to bring them down no matter what. 我要你不惜一切代价铲除他们
[00:52] Two-hour notice to get to Cuba, 提前两个小时通知我来古巴
[00:54] to bust somebody out of a Russian black site? 从俄罗斯黑窝点里揪个人出来
[00:55] It’s a woman. That’s all I know. 是个女人 我就知道这么多
[00:57] Well, she must be pretty damn important. 想来她一定特别重要
[00:58] She could be the key to what his group is up to. 她可能是我们搞清楚这一伙人的阴谋的关键
[01:01] Pulling Sonya Lebedenko out of Cuba. 从古巴带回索尼娅·勒博登科
[01:02] puts our operation on a whole new level. 把你的行动提升到了一个新高度
[01:05] She’s the direct link to the top of this network. 她是通往这个组织最高层的直接途径
[01:09] I want a seat at the table, Sonya. 我希望能有一席之地 索尼娅
[01:11] I’ve been working for you people long enough. 我为你们工作的够久了
[01:13] I want to meet the man in charge. 我要见你们的头儿
[01:15] To do what we do 要想加入我们
[01:16] you have to be willing to give up everything. 你就得有放弃一切的决心
[01:19] I have nothing! 我一无所有
[01:20] My friends, they moved on. 我的朋友 他们向前看了
[01:24] You’re the only thing I have left. 我只剩下你了
[01:26] That’s one thing we have in common. 这点我们一样
[01:33] So? 所以呢
[01:38] I’ll make the call. 我会联系我们头儿
[01:46] In a long-term undercover job, 在长期的卧底工作中
[01:48] the most difficult challenges aren’t professional. 最困难的挑战不是专业素养
[01:51] They’re personal. 而是私人生活
[01:53] You have to try to remember where the line is 你得记住你要伪装的出的形象
[01:55] between who you need to be 和真正的自己
[01:57] and who you really are, 之间的界限
[01:59] Because, when that line starts to blur, 因为 一旦界限开始模糊
[02:01] it affects everyone around you. 你身边的所有人都会受到影响
[02:05] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你能来
[02:07] What was so urgent 有什么事这么重要
[02:08] that I had to run out in the middle of a job? 非得让我干活干到一半跑过来
[02:12] There are things that you need to know 有些事情你应该知道
[02:13] I didn’t think could wait. 刻不容缓
[02:15] Here I am. 我来了
[02:17] The mission, getting in with this organization, 潜入那个组织的任务
[02:19] I have a lot riding on it. 事关重大
[02:21] I know. 我知道
[02:22] We all do. 我们都知道
[02:25] Sometimes it’s not easy 有时候要很难知道
[02:28] knowing how far to go to build trust. 要建立信任需要多少代价
[02:32] The D.R., Cuba, here. 多米尼加 古巴 这里
[02:35] There are things I’ve done, 我做下的事
[02:38] Choices I’ve had to make. 我做出的选择
[02:45] Last night, Sonya and I… 昨晚 索尼娅和我
[02:50] Fi– 菲
[02:51] Why are you telling me this, Michael? 为什么要告诉我 迈克尔
[02:54] I’ve asked so much of you already. 我已经要求你做了那么多了
[02:57] I couldn’t ask for you to be part of this operation 我不能让你参与这次行动
[03:00] without you knowing everything. 却对你有所隐瞒
[03:02] Are you worried about the operation? 你是在担心行动吗
[03:04] Or are you asking whether it’s okay 还是在问和敌人上床
[03:08] for you to sleep with the enemy? 行不行
[03:09] I mean, she is still the enemy, right? 她还算是敌人吧
[03:11] The mission hasn’t changed. 任务没变
[03:13] – Really? – Yes. -是吗 -是的
[03:14] The meeting with the head of her organization 很快我就会去见
[03:16] will happen soon. 组织头目
[03:17] You’re playing with fire. 你在玩火
[03:21] But you know that. 不过你心里清楚着呢
[03:42] For a spy, preparing a job history 对于间谍来说 准备一份工作记录
[03:44] is a lot more complicated than updating a resume. 比改写一份简历复杂多了
[03:48] Because official files are classified, 因为官方文件都是机密
[03:50] you have to write a detailed account of your entire career, 你得写出一份你整个职业生涯的工作清单
[03:53] an account that will be checked and re-checked 这份清单会被一再核查
[03:55] for even the slightest deception. 哪怕最细微的虚假之处
[04:01] If you can keep your facts straight, 如果能对这些记录保持口径
[04:03] you’ll be fine. 那你就没事
[04:04] If you can’t, you might not live 否则 你可能
[04:06] through the process. 没法活过审查过程
[04:13] Did you finish your homework? 作业做完了吗
[04:15] Almost done. Just making sure it’s complete. 差不多了 只是想确保没有遗漏
[04:18] Complete is important. 没有遗漏很重要
[04:20] – Everything needs to be in there. – Yeah, about that… -一切细节都得写进去 -是啊 说起来
[04:24] Do I mention last night? 昨晚发生的事写进去了吗
[04:26] Everything means everything. 一切细节都要写
[04:30] I may catch some heat for it, 我也许会因此受到处分
[04:31] but the rule is, you kiss, you tell. 但是规矩就是 亲一口都得汇报
[04:37] In any infiltration, 在一切潜入行动中
[04:38] becoming comfortable with your target 和目标融洽相处
[04:40] is a crucial part of getting information. 是获取情报的重要因素
[04:42] You want them feeling secure 你希望他们感觉安全
[04:44] so that your eventual betrayal 所以最终你的背叛
[04:46] will come as a total surprise. 就成了绝对的意料之外
[04:48] So you said I was meeting the head of your organization. 你说我要去见你们头目
[04:51] You will. 你会的
[04:52] Well, are you going to tell me where I’m going, 那你要告诉我应该去哪儿
[04:54] or when I’m supposed to be there? 或者应该什么时候去吗
[04:58] We’ll take care of that. 我们会处理的
[05:04] Of course that assumes 当然前提是
[05:05] they don’t surprise you first. 他们没先让你大吃一惊
[05:20] Sit down. 坐下
[05:26] Michael Allen Westen, Welcome. 迈克尔·艾伦·韦斯顿 欢迎
[05:28] My apologies for the travel arrangements. 我为这次的行程安排对你道歉
[05:31] Yeah, I would have been willing to come here 是啊 要不是身上挨了五万伏的电击
[05:33] without the 50,000 volts running through my body. 我本来倒是很乐意前来呢
[05:36] Necessary precaution. You understand? 这是必要的预防措施 你明白吧
[05:38] I’m trying. 我尽力
[05:40] And you are? 那么你又是哪位
[05:44] I am the man you’ve been waiting to meet. 我就是你一直想见的人
[05:48] Do I get a name? 能知道你的尊姓大名吗
[05:49] One day. 以后告诉你
[05:51] Perhaps. 或许吧
[05:52] But we’re not here to talk about me. 但我们可不是要谈我的事
[05:58] We’re here to talk about you. 我们要谈的是你的事
[05:59] Is that really necessary? 何必如此
[06:01] Everything you want to know is already in the notes. 你想知道的一切都写在笔记里了
[06:03] Not everything. 可不是一切
[06:05] But it is a start. 不过还算有点内容
[06:08] Shall we begin? 我们可以开始了吗
[06:10] – What is your full name? – You already know my name. -你的全名叫什么 -你知道我的名字
[06:13] Seriously, this is a waste of time. 说真的 这是在浪费时间
[06:14] We have all the time in the world to get this right. 我们有足够的时间来让你听话
[06:17] I proved what I’m willing to do. 我已经证明了我愿意做哪些事
[06:19] With Burke, with Sonya. 跟伯克 跟索尼娅一起
[06:22] That should count for something. 这些总不能不算数吧
[06:23] You proved your skills. 你证明了你的能力
[06:25] And that only gets you in this room. 这只是你进来的敲门砖而已
[06:27] This is where we go deeper than your skills. 你进了门 我们才能谈更深入的事
[06:29] This is where you and I together… 这里是你和我一起…
[06:32] We learn if you are the man you say you are. 我们听说你是个说一不二的人
[06:36] Now, what is your full name? 再问一次 你的全名是什么
[06:44] My name is Michael Allen Westen. 我的名字叫迈克尔·艾伦·韦斯顿
[06:48] An interrogation is all about rhythm 审讯这件事 无非是要注意节奏
[06:50] and repetition. 以及反复
[06:52] Experienced interrogators will establish the pace 经验老道的审讯者会建立审问的节奏
[06:54] of questioning to establish control. 以便能建立控制感
[06:57] But when were you recruited by the Central Intelligence Agency? 但你是什么时候加入中情局的
[07:01] During my deployment in Panama three weeks later, 在我被调到巴拿马之后三周
[07:03] I was sent to the farm. 我被送到训练营地
[07:04] And describe your relationship with Mr. Card. 请描述你跟卡德先生之间的关系
[07:07] He betrayed me, so I killed him. 他背叛了我 所以我杀了他
[07:09] Once they have control, 一旦他们控制了场面
[07:10] they can probe for more detailed information, 就可以侦查到更细节的信息
[07:13] exactly where you’ve been and what you’ve done. 比如你当时到底在哪 到底做了什么
[07:16] First time that you worked with Sam Axe? 那是你第一次跟萨姆·亚克斯合作吗
[07:18] No, we met during a hostage 不 我们是在玻利维亚
[07:20] rescue in Bolivia. 救援人质的时候认识的
[07:22] Would you like me to go over the details of that mission? 你要我回顾一下那次任务的详情吗
[07:26] No, that’s enough for now. 不 目前这样就够了
[07:33] Techniques such as sleep deprivation, 他们会利用一些手段 比如剥夺睡眠
[07:35] noise irritation, and sensory overload are used 噪音刺激 以及感官过载等等
[07:38] to disorient you, to make it harder to resist questioning. 来迷惑你 使得抵抗审问愈加艰难
[07:44] The Geneva Convention doesn’t consider these methods 日内瓦公约不会将这些手段
[07:46] to be torture, but when you’re experiencing them, 视作折磨 但你若亲身体验一下
[07:49] it sure feels like it. 就会发现这和折磨根本没差
[07:55] The idea is that, the more worn out you become, 关键在于 你越是感到精疲力尽
[07:58] the more likely you are to make a mistake your interrogator can pounce on. 就越容易在审讯者的猛烈攻击下犯错
[08:03] I want to talk to you about Africa. 我想跟你谈谈非洲的事
[08:06] You were there to negotiate oil interests for the CIA. 你去那里是为中情局争取石油的利益
[08:10] What were the names of the warlords 那些得到报酬的军阀
[08:12] who received payoffs? 都叫什么名字
[08:14] Kwame Alaka and Chidi Buhari. 夸梅·阿拉卡和奇迪·布哈里
[08:17] Now before you said you negotiated with three. 之前你说你是跟三个人谈的
[08:21] Now it’s just two. 怎么只有两个名字
[08:22] I negotiated with… 跟我谈判的人是有…
[08:28] three. 三个
[08:30] But the third never received the payoff. 但第三个人没有收到报酬
[08:35] My burn notice interrupted the deal. 我被炒了 所以交易中断
[08:42] But at a certain point, keeping your story straight 但有些时候 保持你故事的一致性
[08:45] is next to impossible when you’re also struggling 几乎就是不可能的 因为你同时要努力
[08:47] to maintain your sanity. 保持自己不要发疯
[09:03] No, the Charlie-rex did it again. 不 查理又来了
[09:06] Hi, Uncle Jesse. 你好啊 杰西叔叔
[09:07] Hey, Maddie. Charl-ay! 好啊 麦迪 查理
[09:10] Hey, you better watch those raptors, man. 你最好小心那些肉食龙
[09:11] They look a little hungry. 他们看上去有点饿了
[09:13] Did you come by to play dinosaurs? 你是来玩恐龙的吗
[09:15] No. Not quite. I was hoping you knew 不 不是 我希望你知道
[09:16] – where Mike was. – Presently, no. -迈克在哪里 -目前不知道
[09:18] Why don’t you try calling him? 你打过他电话吗
[09:19] I did. He hasn’t hit me back. 我打了 他没回我
[09:22] I thought he might be here. 我以为他会在这里
[09:23] So he hasn’t called or left any messages 你是说他没有打电话 也没有留言
[09:25] or anything like that? 什么都没有吗
[09:27] No. That’s not unusual. 没有 这也不奇怪啊
[09:28] He disappeared for nine months, remember? 他可是一消失就是九个月 你忘了吗
[09:31] Yeah, you’re right. You’re right. 是的 你说得没错
[09:32] He probably just got busy, 也许他就是比较忙吧
[09:34] forgot to check in. 所以忘了跟我们说
[09:38] Jesse. 杰西
[09:47] What is going on? Is Michael in trouble? 怎么回事 迈克尔是不是遇到麻烦了
[09:49] No. No, it’s like you said. 不 不 就像你说的那样
[09:51] He’s not the easiest guy to get a hold of these days. 他又不是容易联系得上的人
[09:53] You have a terrible poker face. 你的脸色很难看
[09:55] Don’t make me yell at you in front of Charlie. 不要让我在查理面前冲你嚷嚷
[09:57] Just tell me. 告诉我吧
[09:59] He’s been missing since Thursday. 周四开始他就不见了
[10:02] We know he was going to meet with the head 我们知道他是要去见那个
[10:03] of the organization he’s trying to take down, 他打算整垮的组织的首脑
[10:05] but then he just dropped off the grid. 但之后他就不见踪影了
[10:07] What does that mean, “dropped off the grid?” 什么叫”不见踪影了”
[10:09] What happened? 出了什么事
[10:10] That’s what we’re trying to find out. 我们正在查
[10:11] Sam and Fi are out looking for him right now. 萨姆和菲现在出去找他了
[10:12] If he gets in contact with you, call me. 如果他跟你联系了 赶紧打电话给我
[10:14] Okay? Please. 好吗 拜托了
[10:16] Jesse, if Michael’s missing, 杰西 如果迈克尔不见了
[10:19] just tell me what to do. 请一定要告诉我该做什么
[10:20] Just stay here, take care of Charlie. 你只要呆在这里 照顾好查理
[10:23] We’ll find him. 我们会找到他的
[10:25] Be good, Charlie. 乖哦 查理
[10:32] All right, I checked the storage space, 好吧 我已经检查了储藏室
[10:33] the emergency spot, no sign of Mike. 还有应急处 都没有迈克的踪迹
[10:36] Any action at the loft? 阁楼有动静吗
[10:38] Sonya and friend just showed up 索尼娅和她朋友刚出现了
[10:40] and started dragging things out of there. 要把里面的东西拖出去
[10:47] Okay, so first Mike disappears, 首先是迈克失踪了
[10:49] then Sonya shows up with a clean car 然后索尼娅开着一辆空车过来
[10:51] emptying all of his stuff out. 把他的东西都清空了
[10:52] We gotta do something. 我们得做点什么
[10:53] We’re not supposed to do anything 任何可能导致任务失败的事情
[10:55] that will jeopardize the op. 我们都不应该做
[10:56] We’re supposed to just lay low, let this play out. 我们应该要保持隐蔽 静观其变
[10:59] Do you know what “lay low” means in CIA speak? 你知道在中情局隐蔽是什么意思吗
[11:02] See if somebody dies. 看有没有人死了
[11:06] Look, Strong didn’t say we couldn’t keep an eye on Sonya. 斯特朗没说我们不能监视桑娅
[11:09] Let’s take my car, we’ll follow her, 开我的车 跟踪她
[11:10] And see if she leads us to Michael. 看看她能不能带我们找到迈克尔
[11:13] All right, fine. 好吧
[11:15] I just hope Mike is in one piece when we find him. 只希望找到迈克时 他还没怎么受罪
[11:29] Stop! 停下来
[11:31] Just…Stop!All right? 停下来 可以吗
[11:34] Michael, calm down. 迈克尔 别激动
[11:38] We’re done with this. 已经结束了
[11:41] So this is over? 结束了吗
[11:43] The first part, yes. 对 第一部分
[11:48] Set our sights on new horizons. 现在我们来更进一步
[11:51] This is gonna loosen you up. 这能让你放松
[11:57] It’s a chemical relative of benzodiazepine… 这是一种与苯二氮同类的化学物
[12:03] mixed with a synthetic hallucinogen. 和一种合成致幻剂混合
[12:06] Drugs will only make this more complicated. 药只会让事情更加复杂
[12:09] I’ll tell you whatever you want to know. 你想知道什么我都告诉你
[12:11] Yes, you will. 对 你会说的
[12:14] Trust the process, Michael. 相信这个过程 迈克尔
[12:17] You might be surprised at what we discover. 马上就要发现可能你自己都会惊讶的东西
[12:20] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[12:21] We’ll go through this together. 这段历程我与你相伴
[12:25] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[12:31] I’m not gonna lie to you. 我不打算骗你
[12:33] This is gonna hit you pretty hard… 这个药效很强
[12:36] And you’re not gonna be able to tell the difference 你的脑中将会一片混乱
[12:38] between what is real and what is not real. 无法分辨虚实
[12:44] Trick is not to resist. 不要抵抗
[12:48] Just lean into it. 顺其自然
[12:54] We’ll reconvene in a few hours. 几个小时后你就会恢复了
[13:22] Who is it? 是谁
[13:28] Fi? 菲
[13:30] Michael. 迈克尔
[13:32] How are you here? 你怎么会在这里
[13:35] I’m not here. 我不在这里
[13:38] Fi, I…I can’t take it. 菲 我受不了了
[13:42] I can’t take any more. 我快崩溃了
[13:46] Yes, you can. 你可以的
[13:51] Yours isn’t the only life on the line. 如果你把所有的事都告诉他们
[13:55] If you tell them everything… we all die. 不光你会死 我们都没命了
[14:00] I know. 我知道
[14:01] The drugs are so strong. 但药效太强了
[14:03] I can’t take it much more. 我快承受不住了
[14:06] Yes, you can. 你可以的
[14:07] Help me. I need you. 帮帮我 我需要你
[14:11] No…You don’t need me. 不 你不需要我
[14:15] I do. 我需要
[14:18] I need you. 我需要你
[14:20] If you tell them everything, we all die. 如果你把所有的事都告诉他们 我们全都会死
[14:26] Come back. 回来
[14:29] Come back! 回来啊
[14:37] If you’re given psychoactive drugs during an interrogation, 如果有人在审讯时对你使用精神药物
[14:41] it doesn’t automatically make you spill 你并不会自动地说出
[14:43] every secret you’ve ever had. 你所知道的所有秘密
[14:45] Drugs are you used less to make you tell the truth 药物更多是用在让你很难说谎
[14:48] than to make it hard to lie. 而不是让你说真话
[14:58] Without a clear head, 头脑不清醒时
[14:59] it’s difficult to make up a story and stick to it. 很难编造故事不出错
[15:02] Don’t fight this, Michael. 不要反抗 迈克尔
[15:03] Relax, breathe. 放松 深呼吸
[15:07] Look at me. Look at me. 看着我 看着我
[15:10] There you are. Water. 就是这样 喝水
[15:13] We’ve learned a lot about you, what you’ve done. 我们对你做过的事知道的不少
[15:17] But for my purposes, 但在我看来
[15:18] the what is less important than the why. “为什么”比”是什么”更重要
[15:22] It’s in there. It’s all in there. 都在那里 都在那里了
[15:24] Well, we’ve gone over it. 我们已经看过了
[15:26] You’ve given me the names, the places, a little history. 你给了我名字 地点 还有一点历史
[15:31] But now we need to go much deeper. 但我们得更深入一些
[15:34] We need to find out how you became the man you are today. 我们得找出是什么造就了今天的你
[15:40] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[15:41] Here’s what I’m curious about, Michael. 我好奇的是这件事 迈克尔
[15:43] When the CIA recruited you, your test scores were good. 当中情局聘用你时 你的测试成绩很不错
[15:49] Your field work? Strong enough. 你的外勤 也不赖
[15:51] But then when you were operating in Eastern Europe, 但当你在东欧出任务的时候
[15:55] you elevated your game. 你就像变了个人
[15:56] You went from a slightly above average operative 从一名还不错的特务
[15:59] to a living legend. 变成了传说般的人物
[16:01] – Now…How does that happen? – I followed orders. -发生了什么事 -我遵守命令
[16:04] I did what I had to do. 采取必要措施
[16:05] – It just happened. – I don’t think so. -就这样 -我可不这么认为
[16:07] The CIA would never give the highest priority operations 中情局不可能给那个迈克尔·韦斯顿
[16:11] to the Michael Westen that they recruited. 最高优先级的任务
[16:13] You evolved into something that they never expected. 你发展到了他们从未预料到的程度
[16:17] Something inside of you, it shifted. 你体内的某个东西改变了
[16:22] What was it? What do you think it was? 是什么 你认为是什么
[16:24] My training kicked in. 是因为我受的训练
[16:29] Look at my time in Kiev. 想想我在基辅的时候
[16:31] That many high-risk ops in seven months, 七个月内 那么多的高危任务
[16:34] you grow stronger or you die. 适者生存
[16:36] Gradual improvements that come with training and experience 来自训练和经验的逐渐进步
[16:40] had something to do with it, 是有些关联
[16:41] but that is only the icing on the cake. 但那只不过是锦上添花的东西
[16:52] What’s happening? What are you seeing? 怎么了 你看到什么了
[16:57] I don’t–I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:07] Michael… 迈克尔
[17:14] You only need to put yourself there to find the answers. 你只需要回想那段记忆就能找到答案
[17:25] They’re talking about me, kid. 他们在说我呢 孩子
[17:27] I am the answer. 我就是答案
[17:30] No, no, no, no, no. 不是 不是
[17:32] I’m the only one who ever really believed in you. 我是全世界唯一一个真正信任你的人
[17:36] I made you. 我塑造了你
[17:37] That is not true. 不是的
[17:39] Aww, the hell it isn’t. You can’t lie to me, kid. 你就否认吧 你骗不了我
[17:42] I am in your head. 我就在你脑子里
[17:44] You know exactly how much time and effort I put into you. 你知道我在你身上花了多少心血
[17:47] – You didn’t do anything. – Oh, please. -你什么都没干 -拜托
[17:50] Everyone thought you had the heart of a boy scout. 所有人都以为你天真单纯
[17:54] But I saw your true colors. 但我发现了你的真面目
[17:58] I discovered that homegrown anger, 我发现了你内心的怒火
[18:02] the resentment, all that stuff 怨恨 所有这些
[18:05] you kept bottled up inside of you, 被你深埋心底的念头
[18:07] and I taught you how to use it. 而我教会了你如何利用它们
[18:11] Oh, you’re welcome, by the way. 顺便说一句 不用谢
[18:13] You don’t know what you’re saying. 你不知道自己在说什么
[18:14] Oh, I know exactly what I’m saying. 我非常清楚自己在说什么
[18:17] I was there, kid. 我当时在场的 孩子
[18:19] I remember how fast you took to it, 我记得你当时接受的多快
[18:22] how much you loved it. 对它有多迷恋
[18:26] You are not real. Get out of here. 你是幻象 快走开
[18:29] You show some goddamn respect for the dead! 你对死者最好尊重一些
[18:32] I’m not asking for a candlelight vigil, 我不是在要求烛光守夜
[18:34] but at least honor my untimely passing by admitting the truth. 不过至少要尊重我的早逝 接受真相
[18:38] You are who I made you! 是我成就了你
[18:41] And that is all I ever wanted, Michael. 这就是我对你的所有期望 迈克尔
[18:46] For you to accept who you are. 让你直面你的内心
[18:50] You are wrong. 你错了
[18:51] Who is wrong? Who is that? 谁错了 是谁
[18:53] I don’t know. I just…I… 我不知道 我只是…我…
[18:55] It’s the drug. I’m not thinking straight. 是药的作用 我脑子不太清醒
[18:57] Michael, don’t think straight. 迈克 不用太清醒
[19:02] Just let whatever floats through your mind 不管有什么闪过你的脑海
[19:04] come out unfiltered, 你都让它浮现出来
[19:07] and you focus on the question. 然后把焦点集中在这个问题上
[19:08] How did you become the CIA’s ace? 你是如何成为中情局里的佼佼者的
[19:13] Just tell him. 告诉他
[19:16] Stop it. Stop it. 别说了 别说了
[19:17] – Stop– – Come on. -别… -说出来吧
[19:19] What’s the harm in giving credit where credit is due? 就事论事没有什么要紧的
[19:23] Stop it! Stop it! It’s in the past! 别说了 别说了 那都是过去的事了
[19:26] – This doesn’t matter! – Oh, yes, it does. -都不重要了 -当然重要
[19:28] It matters to you. 对你很重要
[19:30] Otherwise we wouldn’t be here together. 否则我们也不会在这里相会
[19:33] Now just let it out. 现在说出来吧
[19:35] Just stop! 住嘴
[19:37] What? 怎么
[19:38] Oh, you think he’s gonna hate you 你觉得 如果他了解了真正的你
[19:40] if he knows who you really are? 就会讨厌你吗
[19:43] Come on, tell him how much fun we had. 说吧 告诉他我们当时有多开心
[19:45] That’s what he wants. 这就是他想要的
[19:48] Say my name, and I promise you you’ll feel better. 说出我的名字 我保证你会感觉好很多
[19:53] Say it, kid. 说出来 孩子
[19:55] Say my name! 说我的名字
[19:59] Larry! 拉里
[20:06] Well, isn’t that interesting? 瞧 多有趣啊
[20:10] There’s a Larry Sizemore in your notes… 你的笔记里提到了拉里·西斯摩尔
[20:13] Listed as a field officer. 被列为陆军校级军官
[20:17] But that’s all. 不过就只提了这么多
[20:19] Nothing special. 没什么特别的
[20:21] He was a special… special kind of monster. 他很特别 很特别的怪物
[20:26] Well, you worked with plenty of monsters. 你和很多怪物一起工作
[20:31] What was so special about this one? 这个有什么特别的呢
[20:33] He was dangerous, 他非常危险
[20:36] and I was afraid. 我很害怕
[20:37] What were you afraid of? 你害怕什么
[20:41] I was afraid I was becoming like him. 我害怕自己会变成他
[20:47] And I was afraid I was starting to like it. 我还害怕自己喜欢上了这种感觉
[20:59] Finally, we’re making progress. 我们终于有进展了
[21:22] I don’t see her, Sam. 我没看到她 萨姆
[21:24] I’m telling you, Fi, she pulled in here. 我正在找呢 菲 她就停在了这
[21:26] Well, we should get moving. 我们应该行动了
[21:27] The longer we wait, the further she’ll– 我们越等 她就越…
[21:28] Hey, right there. Bingo! 就在那 搞定
[21:31] – What the hell is she doing? – She’s gonna burn Mike’s stuff. -她到底要干什么 -她要烧掉迈克的东西
[21:34] There’s an incinerator in there. 那里面有个焚化炉
[21:36] Fi, we can’t lose her again. We got to stay closer. 菲 我们不能再让她跑了 我们得靠近点
[21:38] I have some skip tracing equipment in the trunk. 我后备箱里有逃债追踪装备
[21:41] If we plant something in her car– 如果我们能放到她车上…
[21:42] No, Fi, you know, how thorough she is. 不 菲 你知道她有多谨慎的
[21:44] If she sweeps her car for trackers and finds something, 她要是检查车上是否有追踪器
[21:46] this is over. 万一发现点什么就完了
[21:47] Who said anything about trackers? 我说有追踪器了吗
[21:48] I have an infrared strobe we can use. 我有红外线闪光灯可用
[21:50] Well, it’s a great idea, 这主意不错
[21:50] but that means you got to get access to the car, 不过这就意味着你得接近那辆车
[21:52] a decent power source. 连上可靠的电源
[21:54] Have a little faith, Sam. 有点信心啊 萨姆
[22:04] – How am I looking? – Pretty good for now, but keep moving. -情况如何 -目前不错 不过要快点
[22:06] They’re gonna run out of stuff to burn pretty soon. 他们快把东西烧完要出来了
[22:11] And where the hell did you get an I.R. strobe, anyway? 你怎么会有这设备的
[22:14] Isn’t that a military toy? 那不是军队用的玩意吗
[22:16] I’m a one-woman army. 我是独立娘子军嘛
[22:18] Strobe’s in place. 闪光灯到位
[22:20] Okay. 好的
[22:24] All right. 好吧
[22:25] Rudolph might be out of a job. It’s shining bright. 红鼻子鲁道夫看来要失业了 真是闪瞎眼
[22:25] 红鼻子鲁道夫 圣诞老人的领头鹿 红鼻子像灯塔般闪亮 可以穿透迷雾
[22:29] Fi, you got company. Get out of there now. 菲 有人来了 快出来
[22:31] – One more bolt. – Fi, I’m tellin’ you, -还差一个螺栓 -菲 听好
[22:33] you got, like, ten seconds and then 你大约还有十秒
[22:35] they’re gonna be close enough to help you finish. 他们就要走到你跟前了
[22:52] All right, Fi, get back here. We gotta move. 好吧 菲 快回来 我们得行动了
[22:57] So I looked into your friend, Larry. 我查了下你的朋友拉里
[22:59] I must say that the files I pulled on your ops together 我不得不说这些资料把你的行动都联了起来
[23:02] Were… Very, very intriguing. 非常 非常有趣
[23:05] Here’s what we need, Michael– 我们要弄清楚 迈克尔
[23:08] We need to understand who he was to you. 我们要弄清楚他对你来说是什么
[23:13] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[23:15] Why did you and Larry stop working together? 为什么你不再和拉里合作了
[23:19] I already told you. 我说过了
[23:23] Well, you can’t deny that you were a powerful team, 你不能否认你们俩是强强联合
[23:27] and the CIA wouldn’t let you split up without good reason. 而且中情局不会毫无理由的拆散你们
[23:32] I was needed in the Middle East, 当时中东地区需要我
[23:34] so that’s where I went. 所以我就去了
[23:36] Talk to me about Vedeno, November, ’95. 跟我说说95年11月在温丹诺的事
[23:42] What happened there? 发生了什么事
[23:44] You and Larry were never on record 那次行动以后 你和拉里
[23:46] working together again after that op. 再也没有一起工作的记录
[23:49] Talk me about that. 跟我说说
[23:50] – Recon mission. – Recon? -侦查任务 -侦查
[23:55] Then why were you sent home 那你为什么会在离任务完成还有
[23:56] six months before your posting was finished? 六个月的时候被派回国
[23:59] I made a tactical mistake. 我犯了个战术上的错误
[24:02] What’d that mistake look like? 什么样的错误
[24:05] We trusted a local military commander, 我们轻信了一个当地的军事指挥官
[24:09] but he betrayed us. 他出卖了我们
[24:10] Oh, so you got played by an asset. 你们被线人耍了
[24:12] Ops have gone bad on you before. 你以前的行动也曾出过差错
[24:15] What makes this one so unique? 为什么这一次如此特殊
[24:26] Michael. 迈克尔
[24:28] Michael? 迈克尔
[24:30] Michael! 迈克尔
[24:31] Pay attention! 听清楚了
[24:33] You and Larry, betrayed by your contact, 你和拉里 被你们的线人出卖了
[24:36] then what? 然后呢
[24:38] We had to find him. 我们必须找到他
[24:41] The intel he had could expose everyone. 他掌握的情报会暴露所有人
[24:46] That bastard. 那个混蛋
[24:48] He couldn’t have gotten far. 他不可能走远
[24:50] Let’s move. 我们行动吧
[24:54] We tracked him down. Standard op. 我们追踪他 标准程序
[24:58] Locate, corner, neutralize. 定位 围堵 军事消灭
[25:01] Now you’re just parroting orders. 你现在不过是机械地重述任务罢了
[25:03] What did you and Larry do? 你和拉里做了什么
[25:07] Ah, kid, it happened. 孩子 这是常有的事
[25:10] You know, you can deny it all you want, 你完全可以不承认
[25:12] but nothing is gonna change the facts. 但事实已不可能改变
[25:17] Why don’t you want to talk about it? 你为什么不谈一谈
[25:19] Hey, you know, these– these were our glory days. 这些 这些都是我们的光辉岁月
[25:24] This was beautiful. 这多么美好啊
[25:25] This was something to be proud of. 这是让人引以为豪的事情
[25:27] Get out of my head, Larry. 滚出我的大脑 拉里
[25:28] I’m not listening to you anymore. 我再也不会听你的话了
[25:33] Ah, don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我嘛
[25:37] These… are not innocents. 这些人…可不是无辜的
[25:40] They were hiding an enemy. Our enemy! 他们把敌人藏起来了 我们的敌人
[25:44] That wasn’t how it was supposed to happen! 那件事本不该发生的
[25:46] What happened? What happened, tell me. 发生什么事了 告诉我
[25:50] We interrogated the villagers. 我们拷问了村民
[25:52] They had helped him escape. 他们帮助他逃走
[25:54] They were just farmers. 他们只不过是些农民
[25:55] Didn’t take long to figure out where they had hid him. 他们没多久就坦白了他的藏身之处
[25:59] He had barricaded himself inside of a factory. 他躲在一座工厂内并且设置了障碍
[26:02] He doesn’t want tactical details. 他不想要战术上的细节
[26:04] He’s not gonna stop until you give him what’s inside! 如果你不提供内部情报他是不会罢休的
[26:07] It was too risky to breach and extract, 攻进去找人实在太冒险了
[26:09] so we neutralized the situation. 所以我们采取军事消灭
[26:11] Damn it! Again, with “Neutralize”! 该死的 又是军事消灭
[26:14] For the love of God, use real words! 看在上帝的份上 用实在的词语
[26:17] The man was hiding like a coward! 那个男人像懦夫一样躲起来了
[26:19] Was it worth risking our lives to silence him? 值不值得我们冒生命危险去让他闭嘴
[26:21] Hell, no! 绝对不值得
[26:23] So tell him how you solved it. 所以告诉他你怎么解决的
[26:25] Tell him what you did. 告诉他你都做了什么
[26:30] I blew it up. I blew up the building. 我把它炸了 我把楼炸了
[26:33] That what’s bothering you, is that you blew up a building. 一直让你困扰的 是你炸了那栋楼
[26:37] There is more to it than that. 一定还有隐情吧
[26:39] You’re safe here, you can tell me. 你在这里很安全 你可以告诉我
[26:42] Go on. Come on. 继续 说吧
[26:46] Tell him why you ran away from me. 告诉他你为什么从我这里逃走
[26:48] I didn’t know there were people in there. 我不知道楼里面有人
[26:49] Stop right there. You knew. 等等 你是知道的
[26:52] – I couldn’t see inside! – Are you kidding me? -我无法看到楼内部 -你在开玩笑吗
[26:55] You could have looked through the window. 你完全可以通过窗户探视内部
[26:56] You could have counted cars in the lot! 你完全可以通过停车场里的车进行推测
[26:58] But you didn’t! 但你没有
[27:00] No, you want to try and play the boy scout and tell yourself, 不 你想要耍帅并告诉自己
[27:02] “Oh, it was an accident,” “啊 那是一场意外”
[27:03] but I know better, 但我很了解你
[27:04] ’cause I saw the look in your eye, 因为我看到了你的眼神
[27:06] that killer instinct. 那属于杀手的本能
[27:08] You knew they were there! 你知道他们在里面
[27:09] I didn’t care! 我不在乎
[27:15] I lost control, I was angry. 我失控了 我当时很生气
[27:17] My friends– my friends were gonna die. 我的朋友 我的朋友们快死了
[27:24] I didn’t care what it took or who stood in my way, 我不在乎代价 也不在乎谁阻挡着我
[27:26] I was gonna make sure that son of a bitch was dead. 我要确保那狗杂种死掉
[27:30] I let my feelings blind me. 我让感情蒙蔽了双眼
[27:37] I never wanted that to happen again. 我再也不想让那样的事再次发生
[27:43] And that is why… 那就是为什么…
[27:49] you always get the job done without collateral damage. 你总是在不造成间接伤害的情况下完成任务
[27:54] The people… in the factory, 工厂里的…那些人
[27:57] sometimes, I hear them scream. 有时候 我能听到他们的尖叫声
[28:00] They never stop. 那声音从未消失
[28:03] They can get quieter, but they never stop. 有时候声音比较小 但从未消失
[28:07] Michael, I want you to understand, 迈克尔 我希望你理解
[28:09] what you’ve done here today, it’s very important, 今天你在这里所做的一切都非常重要
[28:11] because I can’t protect you unless I know what’s driving you. 因为如果我不知道你的动机就无法保护你
[28:15] You share your burden… 你说出了你的负担
[28:18] I will help you carry it. 我会帮助你一同承担
[28:21] Now, you get some rest because it is clear to me 现在你稍作休息 因为我很清楚
[28:24] there are more demons inside of you, 你内心还有更多邪恶
[28:27] and I will do whatever it takes to dig them out. 我会想尽一切办法帮你把它们挖掘出来
[28:39] A spy is trained to deal with a wide range of external threats 间谍会被训练如何应对各种外部威胁
[28:43] combat, pursuit, capture, interrogation, even torture. 战斗 追捕 落网 拷问 甚至折磨
[28:47] Training is designed to expose you 训练的目的是让你接触
[28:49] to as many situations as possible 尽可能多的情况
[28:51] so that when you encounter them in the real world, 以便将来在现实中遭遇类似情况时
[28:53] you’re ready. 你能有充分的准备
[28:56] There are situations, though, you simply can’t prepare for. 但是也有无法提前准备的情况
[29:00] No amount of experience or training can help you 没有任何经验或训练能帮助你
[29:03] when the threat comes from inside your own mind. 克服来自你内心的威胁
[29:07] Frank, stop it, you’re drunk. Just calm down! 弗兰克 停下来 你喝醉了 冷静点
[29:10] Nate, go next door, now. 内特 到隔壁去 马上
[29:12] He’ll hurt you. 他会伤害你的
[29:13] No, he won’t. I’ll be fine. 不 他不会的 我没事的
[29:15] – No. – Go. -不 -去吧
[29:16] Stay away from me. 离我远点
[29:18] Get outta my way, bitch! 别挡路 婊子
[29:31] – You still have eyes on Sonya? – I sure do. -你还在监视着索尼娅吗 -当然了
[29:34] She just took a right on 5th. 她在第五大道右拐了
[29:37] Traffic is light on 4th. 第四大道交通状况好一些
[29:39] Take a right here, we’ll pick her up again. 这里右转 我们可以再追上她
[29:40] Damn it, red light. 妈的 红灯
[29:42] What, is that a problem? 怎么了 那有问题吗
[29:43] No, more of a warning. 没有 更像是警告
[29:45] Oh! Oh, Fi, what the hell? 菲 搞什么鬼
[29:50] Jesus, Fi! 天啊 菲
[29:57] You see her? 你看到她了吗
[29:58] We should be going parallel to her now. Nothing yet. -我们现在应该和她平行 -还没看到
[30:00] It’d be a lot easier 如果你没有像马里奥·安德烈蒂
[30:02] if you weren’t driving like Mario Andretti. 要我看到她就容易多了
[30:03] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[30:04] Mario Andretti never had a car like this. 马里奥·安德烈蒂可没这样的车
[30:11] There she is, go left. 她在那里 左转
[30:22] Okay. 好吧
[30:23] I think my liver’s in my throat, 我的心都提到嗓子眼了
[30:25] but…good job, Fi. 不过干的漂亮 菲
[30:32] What’s on the other side of that gate? 门那边是什么
[30:34] Looks like a road that leads to a private island. 似乎是一条通往私人岛屿的路
[30:37] I don’t know if we can stay with Sonya. 不知道能不能跟上索尼娅
[30:39] Those guards could tip her off if we try to get by. 我们过去的话警卫可能会通知她
[30:42] All right, well, how about this? Look… 那要不这样 你看
[30:44] See how the island juts out to the harbor? 这个岛就在港口外
[30:46] I think our best view of the place is from the water. 我觉得视野最好的地方应该是水上
[30:49] – You’re proposing we swim? – No, we don’t have to get wet. -你说游过去吗 -用不着湿身
[30:51] Elsa owns a speedboat. 艾尔莎有一艘快艇
[30:52] It’s docked on the other side of the bay. 停靠在海湾的另一边
[30:54] Maybe Jesse can come and pick us up. 没准杰西可以过来带我们一程
[30:56] I’ll just call Elsa and set it up. 我这就打电话给艾尔莎安排一下
[30:59] Fine, but hurry. 好吧 但是快点
[31:00] I don’t like the thought of Michael in there alone. 我不想让迈克尔独自待在那边
[31:07] Relax. 放松
[31:10] Breathe. 呼吸
[31:16] There. 好了
[31:20] One of the reasons you are here is because 你能在这里的原因之一就是
[31:22] your career is marked with an extraordinary degree… 你的职业生涯有一点让人印象深刻
[31:29] of loyalty. 那就是忠诚
[31:31] Loyalty… to the agency. 对组织的忠诚
[31:35] Loyalty to your fellow operatives. 对战友的忠诚
[31:37] Loyalty to your friends. 对朋友的忠诚
[31:40] That is a good thing… 这是一件好事
[31:43] But it’s also a problem. 但也是一个问题
[31:46] Old loyalties die hard. 旧的忠诚很难根除
[31:49] And I need to know that you’ve left yours behind. 我得确保你已经彻底抛弃了旧日的忠诚
[31:55] They are. I’m all alone. 是的 我现在自己混
[31:57] That’s an easy thing to say. 说得容易
[31:59] ’cause I know how hard it can be to cut ties. 但我知道斩断旧情有多难
[32:02] Especially when you’ve been in the game 尤其是你已经在其中
[32:04] as long as you have. 打滚那么多年
[32:06] Look at the work I’ve done with Sonya and Burke. 看看我跟索尼娅和伯克干的活
[32:11] I’ve been loyal to you. 我已经对你们效忠了
[32:13] You were useful to us. 你对我们有用
[32:15] I’m grateful for that. 对此我很高兴
[32:17] But when Burke found you, 但是伯克找到你的时候
[32:21] you needed something. 你需要一些东西
[32:23] Something to hold on to. 让你支撑下去的东西
[32:25] We gave you that. 我们满足了你
[32:26] Loyalty and need– they’re not the same thing. 忠诚与需求 两者不一样
[32:29] You don’t know our cause. 你不知道我们的目标
[32:30] You can’t blindly dedicate yourself to something that quickly. 你不可能这么快就盲目献身
[32:34] Not yet, anyway. 时候还不到
[32:38] Michael… 迈克尔
[32:41] If you’re a part of something else… 如果你还有别的身份
[32:43] then you need to tell me. 赶紧告诉我
[32:45] Michael! 迈克尔
[32:48] Michael! Where the hell are you? 迈克尔 该死的你在哪儿
[32:56] Michael. 迈克尔
[32:58] Michael? 迈克尔
[33:01] I know it’s hard. 我知道这很难
[33:03] Just trust me. 相信我
[33:05] It is better for both of us if you just tell me now. 现在告诉我对我们双方都有好处
[33:08] Michael! 迈克尔
[33:10] Michael! 迈克尔
[33:12] Damn it, look at me when I am talking to you, son! 妈的 我跟你说话的时候看着我 孩子
[33:14] Dad? 爸
[33:20] You can’t be here. 我一定是见鬼了
[33:22] Why? ’cause I’m dead? 为什么 因为我死了吗
[33:24] You can’t get rid of me that easily, Michael. 别想这么容易摆脱我 迈克尔
[33:26] Michael! 迈克尔
[33:28] You’re holding on to something. 你在坚持些什么事情
[33:31] What is it? 到底是什么呢
[33:33] It’s just me. It’s–it’s… 是我 是…
[33:35] It’s over. 已经结束了
[33:37] – I don’t– – Tell him. -我不 -告诉他
[33:38] Go on, tell him what you care about the most. 说呀 告诉他你最在乎的是什么
[33:41] It sure as hell ain’t your family! 绝对不是你的家人
[33:43] You never gave a damn about me 你他妈从来不关心我
[33:44] or your mother or Nate. 你妈妈还有内特
[33:47] So what is it, Michael? 所以到底是什么 迈克尔
[33:48] Come on, I want to hear you say it out loud! 快点 我要你大声说出来
[33:50] I am not doing this. 我不会这么做
[33:53] You’re not doing what? 你不会怎么做
[33:55] What are you resisting? 你在抗拒什么
[33:59] You dedicated your entire life to that agency. 你把你的人生都奉献给了那个组织
[34:02] Okay? That goddamn agency! 对吗 那个该死的组织
[34:04] And now it is time to come clean! 是时候坦白交待了
[34:06] No! 不
[34:10] You might not like me, but you will– 你也许不喜欢我 但你必须
[34:12] Hey! You will listen to your father! 你必须听你爸说
[34:18] You wanna play tough with me now? 想跟我耍倔吗
[34:19] ’cause I don’t mind pounding the truth out of you. 我可不介意揍得你说实话
[34:22] You left home for the CIA. 你为了中情局离开了家
[34:24] You lost Fiona for the CIA. 你为了中情局失去了菲欧娜
[34:27] And you got your own brother killed for the CIA. 你为了中情局害你弟弟被杀
[34:30] And now you’re sure as hell gonna give them credit for it! 而你现在还要替他们脸上贴金
[34:32] – Stop! – So tell them, Michael! -住手 -告诉他们 迈克尔
[34:34] – You tell him! – Don’t do this! Stop! -告诉他 -别这么做 住手
[34:36] This all stops when you start talking. 只有你开口 这一切都会结束
[35:00] What did you tell him? 你跟他说了什么
[35:01] Michael, what did you tell him? 迈克尔 你跟他说了什么
[35:02] – What? – Before you passed out. -什么 -在你晕倒之前
[35:04] Before they threw you in here. You said something. 在他们把你扔到这儿之前 你说了些事
[35:06] What did you tell him? 你跟他说了什么
[35:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:12] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[35:13] Whatever it is, it’s bad. 不管是什么 情况很糟
[35:15] He knows, Michael. 他知道了 迈克尔
[35:16] He knows you betrayed us. 他知道你背叛了我们
[35:18] He’s going to kill you. 他会杀了你
[35:20] We have to go. 我们得赶快离开
[35:30] We have to keep moving. 我们不能停下
[35:32] It won’t be long before somebody 很快就会有人发现
[35:34] realizes that you’re missing. 你不见了
[35:35] I can’t walk. I can’t make it. 我走不动了 我不行了
[35:37] You can and you will. 你可以的 你必须走
[35:42] Otherwise, we’re both dead. 否则我们都死定了
[35:51] Why are you risking your life for me? 为什么要为我冒生命危险
[35:53] Because you risked your life to get me out of that prison. 因为你也冒着生命危险把我救出那个监狱
[35:56] I owe you. 我欠你的
[35:57] And I pay my debts. 我有债必偿
[35:59] Come on. 来吧
[36:00] Come on, Weston, one foot in front of the other. 撑住 韦斯顿 向前迈脚
[36:30] Okay, wait a minute. 等一下
[36:31] Hang on, I got something right there. 别动 我看见那儿有人
[36:32] Mike and Sonya. 是迈克和索尼娅
[36:37] We have to move faster. 我们得走快点
[36:39] Come on. 加油
[36:41] Now we know what they’re running from. 我们知道他们为什么要跑路了
[36:42] I count six armed guards coming in on them. 有六个全副武装的警卫追着他们
[36:45] -What are you doing? – What do you think I’m doing? -你在干嘛 -你觉得我在干嘛
[36:47] I’m backing them up. 我得帮帮他们
[36:48] Sam, we’re too far away. 萨姆 我们离得太远了
[36:50] What the hell else are we supposed to do? 那我们还能做点什么
[36:52] I’ve made harder shots. 更远的我都试过
[37:01] Is that it? 就这些吗
[37:02] You’ve got nothing else to say to your father? 你没有别的要对你父亲说了吗
[37:05] No, sir. 没有 长官
[37:06] What’s that? Speak up. I can’t hear you. 什么意思 继续说 我听不见
[37:08] No, sir! 没有了 长官
[37:24] What did you tell him? 你和他说了些什么
[37:29] I didn’t tell him anything. 我什么都没和他说
[37:32] I never tell him anything. 我从不告诉他任何事
[37:36] Michael, come on. Move your feet! 迈克尔 坚持住 动动你的脚
[37:40] Let’s go. Come on. 快走 挺住
[37:41] – I’m not leaving. – What are you talking about? -我不走 -你在说什么
[37:43] You need to help me with the boat– 你得帮我把船推出去
[37:44] I have to go back. 我得回去
[37:45] You can’t go back. He’ll kill you. 你不能回去 他会杀了你
[37:47] Michael, please, you’re not thinking– 迈克尔 拜托 你不是真的想
[37:48] Sonya, listen to me. 索尼娅 听我说
[37:50] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[37:51] – I’m sorry. – Michael. -我很抱歉 -迈克尔
[37:53] Michael! 迈克尔
[37:54] What the hell is he doing? 见鬼 他到底在干吗
[37:56] Looks like he’s giving up. Why would he do that? 他好像不打算逃了 他为什么要这么做
[37:57] Because he doesn’t know that we’re here to help him, 因为他不知道我们在这儿帮他
[37:59] That’s why. 就是这个原因
[38:00] Stop right there. On your knees. 不准动 跪下
[38:03] Sam, don’t. 萨姆 这不行
[38:04] Fi, let go of my arm. 菲 别拦着我
[38:05] It’s too late. 来不及了
[38:06] They’ve got him. 他们抓到他了
[38:13] Don’t touch me! 别碰我
[38:19] Oh, Michael. 迈克尔
[38:23] I didn’t want to do this. 我并不愿意这样做
[38:26] You are an impressive operative. 你是个不可多得的特工
[38:29] you lied to me. 你骗了我
[38:30] You betrayed me. 你背叛了我
[38:33] You won’t pull that trigger. 你不会扣动扳机的
[38:36] Why? 为什么
[38:37] Because I’m here. 因为我还在这儿
[38:41] I have no reason to run. 我没有理由跑路
[38:43] And I have nothing to hide. 我没什么要隐瞒的
[38:46] Wish I could believe you. 希望我能信任你
[38:47] Oh, you can. 你当然可以
[38:49] You can question me, 你可以问我问题
[38:51] Drug me, torture me. 给我下药 折磨我
[38:54] It won’t matter. 怎样都无所谓
[38:58] Because I know who I am. 因为我知道我是谁
[39:05] A man who has no secrets can trust himself. 只有没有秘密的人才能相信自己
[39:10] I’m glad you’re that kind of man. 我很高兴你是这种人
[39:13] I told you. 早和你说过了
[39:18] This one’s a keeper. 他能留下来
[39:21] Michael… 迈克尔
[39:23] I’m James. 我是詹姆斯
[39:31] Welcome to the family. 欢迎加入我们的行列
[39:53] Hey, so how’s Mike doing? 那迈克现在怎么样
[39:55] Is he still sleeping it off? 他还在睡觉吗
[39:56] Madeline’s been taking care of him, 麦德琳在照看他
[39:58] But he’s pretty out of it. 但是他还没恢复意识
[39:59] He say anything else? 他说了些什么吗
[40:00] His brain’s still scrambled from the drugs in his system. 身体里残留的药让他的大脑还是一片混乱
[40:03] Fi tried talking to him, he took one look at her… 菲想和他聊聊来着 他看了菲一眼
[40:05] Started crying. Couldn’t stop. 然后就开始不能自制的大哭
[40:07] You find anything? 你查到了些什么
[40:08] Kind of. 一点点
[40:09] I went to the house where Mike was held. 我去了囚禁迈克的屋子
[40:13] Well, see for yourself. 你们自己看吧
[40:16] What am I looking at? 这是些什么
[40:18] The house is gone. 房子整个不见了
[40:19] – Gone? – What? -不见了 -什么
[40:21] They must have demolished it 他们肯定是一把迈克丢在码头上
[40:22] The minute they dumped Mike on the docks. 就立刻把那个屋子给拆了
[40:24] This James dude leveled a $10 million mansion 这位詹姆斯拆平了一幢值一千万美金的房子
[40:26] just to cover his tracks? 就只为了掩盖行踪吗
[40:27] That’s what I think. 我也在想这个
[40:30] What the hell has Michael gotten himself into? 迈克尔到底把他自己搅进了什么麻烦里
[40:57] Hi, baby. 宝贝
[41:01] Charlie’s so excited his uncle Mike is staying over. 查理很开心迈克叔叔能来过夜
[41:04] I couldn’t get him to sleep in his own bed, 他都不肯回自己的床上睡
[41:05] so he wanted to stay here with you until you woke up. 他想在这里陪着你 直到你醒来
[41:12] How you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[41:14] I’ve had better days. 不算特别好
[41:16] I’ve seen you look rough before, Michael… 迈克尔 我见过你之前脆弱的样子
[41:19] But nothing like this. 从来没这么狼狈过
[41:22] What did they do to you? 他们对你做了什么
[41:25] They tried to get inside my head. 他们想摸清我的想法
[41:27] They wanted me to tell them everything. 他们想让我和盘托出
[41:31] You held out? 你挺住了吗
[41:33] Barely. 差点没
[41:36] They gave me drugs. 他们给我下药
[41:37] I saw things. 让我产生幻觉
[41:39] I remembered moments, 我记忆里的片段
[41:41] people… 还有人
[41:48] Is that why you look so lost? 你就是因为这些而迷茫吗
[41:54] I saw Dad. 我看见了爸爸
[41:59] I can imagine how hard that must have been. 我能想象你有多难受
[42:03] Seeing him wasn’t the hard part, Ma. 见到他并不是最难受的事情 妈妈
[42:12] It was realizing… 最难受的是意识到
[42:15] he was the only reason I survived. 他是我能活下来的唯一原因
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme