Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:01] I used to be a spy until… 曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:22] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们
[00:30] …family, too… 还有家人
[00:31] Hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈的电话吗
[00:32] …if you’re desperate…. 要是真的走投无路了
[00:33] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:34] …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:37] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的风格 伙计
[00:39] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 只要还在黑名单里
[00:42] You’re not going anywhere. 你就哪儿也去不了
[00:46] She is all that matters. 她是最重要的
[00:47] It’s been an honor, Mike. 与你合作我深感荣幸 迈克
[00:57] There was a rumor about a deep cover Russian mole 有一个传闻 说在阿灵顿附近有个
[00:59] working around Arlington. 藏得很深的俄国卧底特工在活动
[01:00] She turned the NSA inside out. 她把国安局翻了个底朝天
[01:02] Yeah, and the information she sent home 是啊 她发回国的情报
[01:03] got a lot of good agents killed. 害死了许多优秀的探员
[01:05] Now if Sonya’s that operative, 如果索尼娅就是那个特工
[01:06] It’s only a matter of time 那她早晚
[01:06] before she stabs us in the back. 会在背后捅我们一刀
[01:08] I just found out who exposed my identity. 我刚刚查到暴露我身份的人了
[01:10] – Who? – Hacker syndicate. -谁 -黑客犯罪集团
[01:13] Based in Miami. Somehow they found out who I was 基地在迈阿密 不知怎么他们发现了我的身份
[01:15] and sold me to the highest bidder. 把我卖给了出价最高的买家
[01:17] What now? 那现在呢
[01:18] We destroy them, of course. 当然是 毁掉他们
[01:25] For a spy, running is more than just a way to stay in shape. 对间谍来说 跑步不仅仅是健身
[01:31] It keeps your mind focused and reduces stress, 它还能帮你释放压力 保持头脑清醒
[01:35] which are essential when you’re working deep cover. 这都是在卧底行动中至关重要的因素
[01:39] It also gives you a good excuse to be in secluded areas, 跑步还是你去隐秘地点的好理由
[01:42] which makes arranging covert meetings a lot easier, 这就让秘密会面简单了很多
[01:45] if you don’t mind being a little sweaty. 当然前提是你不介意留点汗
[01:50] If that’s the price of a flat stomach after 40, 如果这是四十岁之后依然拥有平坦小腹的代价
[01:53] – Count me out. – Thanks. -我就算了吧 -谢了
[01:56] They were popping champagne corks in Langley 他们读了你的简报之后
[01:57] when they read your latest debrief. 就在中情局总部开香槟庆祝
[01:59] Pulling Sonya Lebedenko out of Cuba 从古巴带回索尼娅·勒博登科
[02:03] puts our operation on a whole new level. 把我们的行动提升到了一个新高度
[02:05] Glad to hear it. 听到这个真开心
[02:06] So tell me about this job she wants you to do. 跟我说说她要你干的活儿
[02:09] The target is a hacker group out of Coral Gables. 目标是科尔盖布尔市的一个黑客组织
[02:12] They find hidden offshore bank accounts and raid them. 他们寻找隐藏的境外银行账户并发动攻击
[02:14] They found Sonya’s operational funds and exposed her. 他们找出了索尼娅的行动基金 暴露了她
[02:17] – So this is about revenge? – No, it’s more than that. -那么这是复仇吗 -不 不仅如此
[02:19] These people don’t leave anything to chance. 这些人办事滴水不漏
[02:21] She wants everything the hackers know about them, 她想找出黑客掌握的一切和他们相关的情报
[02:23] and then she wants them destroyed. 然后毁掉他们
[02:24] So how does Sonya plan to do this? 那索尼娅准备怎么办呢
[02:26] I don’t know, we’re meeting at a downtown restaurant. 我不知道 我们约在市区的一家餐厅见面
[02:29] She’ll give me the details then. 到时她会告诉我细节
[02:31] Good. Okay, just one other thing. 很好 还有件事
[02:33] I made arrangements with Fiona Glenanne 我安排菲欧娜·格兰恩
[02:35] to support you on this, so tell Sonya– 协助你 所以告诉索尼娅
[02:37] No. Strong, no. No. 不行 斯特朗 不 不行
[02:39] You were the one who roped her 是你把她卷进来
[02:40] into dealing with the Russian Bureaucrat 帮你对付俄国当局
[02:42] to help free Sonya, and she crushed it, by the way. 帮索尼娅逃跑 并且她还干得真不错
[02:46] I would be an idiot to leave that kind of talent– 如果不利用这样的能人 我就是白痴
[02:48] I promised Fiona that she wouldn’t be involved in this. 我承诺过不让菲欧娜卷进来的
[02:50] Well, that wasn’t your call to make, was it? 这就不是你说了算的事了 对吧
[02:52] Look, Michael, we are this close 迈克尔 我们已经离金字塔顶
[02:54] to the top of the pyramid. 这么近了
[02:55] Sonya is our only way in. 索尼娅是我们打进组织的唯一途径
[02:57] I need this to go off without a hitch. 任务必须得顺利无阻地进行
[03:01] Now run along. 继续跑步去吧
[03:03] You’re gonna want to shower before you go to that lunch. 去吃饭前记得洗个澡
[03:27] You clean up nice. 看着清爽了不少嘛
[03:30] Not so bad yourself. Nice place. 你也不差 这地方不错
[03:32] A bit fancy for a planning meeting. 作为作战计划协商处奢侈了点
[03:35] Who said we were planning? 谁说要计划了
[03:37] This is step one of the operation. 这是行动的第一步
[03:40] One of our fellow restaurant patrons is a software developer 这个餐厅的一名老顾客是软件开发员
[03:44] who happens to be carrying a nasty computer virus 他正好带着厉害的电脑病毒
[03:47] he developed for the D.O.D. 那是给国防部开发的
[03:49] We’re going to be stealing it. 我们去把病毒偷回来
[03:51] Where is he? 他在哪里
[03:53] I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:55] My instructions were to be here at 1:00 and be ready. 我收到的指令是一点钟到这里准备好
[03:58] How can we be ready if we don’t know who the target is? 连目标是谁都不知道 怎么准备好
[04:02] There will be a medical emergency 过不了几分钟
[04:03] in the next few minutes. 这里会发生一起紧急医疗事故
[04:05] He or she will be our target. 他或她就是我们的目标
[04:06] You’re a doctor who happens to be dining here, 你是碰巧在这里就餐的医生
[04:08] and I am your wife. 而我是你的妻子
[04:12] In the bag there is a syringe. 包里有支针剂
[04:14] Give it to him after I find the drive. 我找到了磁盘后就给他注射
[04:17] What kind of medical emergency are we talking about? 你说的紧急医疗事故是什么
[04:20] Someone else is taking care of that. 某人会处理好的
[04:25] Someone? 某人
[04:26] When do I get to meet that someone? 我什么时候才能见到这个某人
[04:27] Never. 永远见不到
[04:29] We like to keep things compartmentalized. 我们喜欢分工行事
[04:31] It’s cleaner that way. 这样更清晰明了
[04:32] Maybe, but it means walking into an op 也许 但这意味着在一无所知的情况下
[04:34] completely in the dark. 进行任务
[04:37] There is a difference between being in the dark 一无所知地行动和坚信不疑地行动
[04:39] and acting on faith. 是有差别的
[04:42] Ron, are you okay? 罗恩 你还好吗
[04:44] Hey, man, you all right? 伙计 你还好吗
[04:46] Ron. Oh, my god! 罗恩 我的天
[04:47] – Call an ambulance! – You see? -叫救护车 -看到了吧
[04:50] Faith is rewarded. 坚信不疑的收获来了吧
[04:51] Oh, my god. He can’t breathe! 我的天 他无法呼吸了
[04:53] Somebody call a doctor. 快叫医生
[04:54] I’m a doctor. What’s happened here? 我是医生 他怎么了
[04:56] He was eating, and he just fell. 他本来在吃东西 然后就倒下去了
[04:58] This man is having a seizure. 他癫痫发作了
[04:59] I need you to step back, please. 请都退后
[05:01] Honey, I need you to help me. 亲爱的 帮我一把
[05:02] – Loosen his tie and his belt. – Is he– -松开他的领带和皮带 -他怎
[05:04] Just–I need you to get back, please. 请退后
[05:05] Just get back. 退后
[05:07] Let’s roll him on his side 把他翻向侧面
[05:08] in case he vomits. 以免他呕吐
[05:09] – Okay. – Ron. -好 -罗恩
[05:12] Wake up. Ron? 醒醒 罗恩
[05:15] I’m giving your friend an injection 我给你们的朋友注射了药物
[05:17] that will stop the seizure. 止住了癫痫
[05:18] Come on, man. Breathe. 加把劲 呼吸
[05:22] All right, wake up. 好了 醒了
[05:23] Come on. Come on. Come back. 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
[05:26] Okay, you’re gonna be all right. 好了 你没事了
[05:27] All right, your friend’s gonna be okay, 好了 你们的朋友会没事的
[05:28] but you need to get him to the hospital. 不过你们得带他去趟医院
[05:29] Tell them he had a tonic-clonic seizure 告诉医生他出现了强直性痉挛
[05:31] and I gave him 4 milligrams of lorazepam. 我给他注射了4毫克的安定
[05:33] Can you do that for me, please? 能做到吧
[05:34] Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢你 真是太谢谢你了
[05:36] Just doing my job. Go. 这是我的本职工作嘛 快去吧
[05:38] Well, that was exciting. 真是激动人心啊
[05:41] Don’t eat the fish. 别吃鱼哦
[06:04] I haven’t been back here since… 好久没回这里了 自从…
[06:09] It’s really all gone, isn’t it? 什么都没了 是吗
[06:11] Found a few snow globes you might be able to salvage. 找到了几个雪景球 你也许还能抢救一下
[06:13] Other than that… 除此之外
[06:16] It’s good to see you again, Fi. 很高兴再见到你 菲
[06:21] I don’t know what Strong told you, but– 我不知道斯特朗跟你说了什么 可是
[06:24] Oh, you must be Fiona Glenanne. 你一定是菲欧娜·格兰恩
[06:29] Hello. 你好
[06:30] Fi, this is Sonya. 菲 这是索尼娅
[06:32] Michael speaks so highly of you, 迈克尔把你夸到了天上
[06:33] I’d swear he was trying to make me jealous. 我都以为他是想让我嫉妒你呢
[06:36] He told me what you did to help get me out of Cuba. 他告诉我你帮我逃出古巴的事
[06:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:40] I hope he also told you 希望他还告诉了你
[06:41] that my help doesn’t come cheap. 想要我帮忙可不便宜
[06:43] That won’t be an issue. 这不是问题
[06:45] You’ll find that my people are very generous. 你会发现我们的人非常慷慨
[06:50] Sam and Jesse are already inside. 萨姆和杰西已经在里面了
[06:52] Shall we? 进去吧
[06:56] Some information on our target. 关于目标的一些情报
[06:58] Where’s all this coming from exactly? 这些到底都是哪里来的
[07:00] All that matters is that it’s here. 你只管用就行了
[07:02] The surveillance fairy. Right, I forgot. 监控小精灵嘛 我怎么就忘了呢
[07:04] The hackers work out of this building on Biscayne Boulevard. 黑客工作的这栋楼在比斯坎大道
[07:07] We need to get into their mainframe and plant the virus 我们得找到主机
[07:09] that Michael and I acquired yesterday. 植入迈克尔和我昨天拿到的病毒
[07:10] Yeah, so this virus that you acquired, 好的 那你们拿到的这个病毒
[07:13] how does that work exactly? 是怎么运作的呢
[07:14] It sends us their data 它会把数据发给我们
[07:16] and wipes their drives clean. 同时清除他们硬盘上的数据
[07:17] It says here that this guy Cody Ward 这里说这个叫科迪·沃德的人
[07:19] is in charge of finding new talent. 负责找新的能人干将
[07:21] We could start by approaching him. 我们可以从接近他开始
[07:23] You want to get in as an employee? 你们想作为雇员进去吗
[07:24] What do you know about hacking? 对于黑客技术 你们知道多少
[07:26] Not much, but if it’s our only way in, 不多 不过如果这是唯一的办法
[07:28] – we’ll fake it. – You can’t just fake it. -我们就装一装吧 -这不是装能解决得了的
[07:30] Sure we can. Mike goes in, 当然能 迈克进去
[07:31] does a little typie-type on the keyboard, 在键盘上一顿乱敲
[07:33] we do something in the real world 我们在现实世界
[07:34] that makes him look like a computer genius. 把他伪装成电脑天才的样子
[07:36] You’ll need top-grade hacking software, 你得有顶级的黑客软件
[07:38] and even if you convince them, 而且即使他们相信了
[07:39] one demonstration won’t be enough. 演一次也不够
[07:41] They’ll want to see evidence of your past work. 他们会想了解你过去的工作的证据
[07:43] We know someone who might be able to help us, 我们认识的一个人应该能帮上忙
[07:45] a local money launderer. 一个本地的洗黑钱的家伙
[07:46] He does some computer security work. 他也干些计算机安全相关的活儿
[07:47] I’m sure I could put something together. 他一定有办法的
[07:49] Barry? 巴瑞
[07:50] Uh, yeah, he’s not real happy with us right now. 他现在和我们的关系可不太好
[07:53] You’ll be able to talk him into it. 你能说服他的
[07:55] Buy him a fruity drink. 给他买杯果汁吧
[07:57] Oh, is that all? 就这样吗
[08:01] We just need a paper trail to make it look 一个书面记录就行了
[08:02] like some accounts got hacked. 做成好像有人账户被黑的样子
[08:04] You could do it in your sleep, man. 你闭着眼睛也能搞定 朋友
[08:05] And if you could also hook us up 另外如果你能给我们搞点
[08:06] with whatever hacker software 现在小鬼们用的
[08:08] the kids are using these days, 黑客软件
[08:09] that would be swell. 那就更棒了
[08:10] Um, what possible reason could you have for wanting all that? 你们要这些东西干什么
[08:13] Well, it’s no big deal. 没什么大不了啦
[08:15] Mike’s just going after some computer monkeys. 迈克准备追查一群搞电脑的家伙
[08:16] They call themselves– – the Collective. 他们自称 神秘社团
[08:19] – The Collective. – The Collective? -黑客集团 -黑客集团
[08:21] Are you high? They’re the friggin’ plague. 你喝多了吧 他们就是群瘟疫
[08:23] They’ve been hitting my clients for years. No way. 他们攻击我的客户很多年了 没门
[08:25] Barry, none of this is gonna blow back on you, man. 巴瑞 这些都不会波及到你的
[08:27] That’s very reassuring 这句话从把我弄进监狱的人
[08:28] coming from the team who got me sent to prison. 嘴里说出来 真让人安心
[08:30] Hey. Mike got you a pardon. 迈克是欠你一句抱歉
[08:32] After four months. Plenty of time to ruin my life. 四个月 浪费了我多少生命
[08:35] I lost my girlfriend. 女朋友没了
[08:36] I lost my house. 房子没了
[08:38] My business is in total shambles. 生意也成了一团稀泥
[08:40] Look, we’re sorry about everything that happened. 对于这些我们很遗憾
[08:41] Seriously. 真的
[08:43] Look, Barry, you said that some of your clients got hit 巴瑞 你说你的客户受到过
[08:46] by these hacker guys, right? 这些黑客的袭击 对吧
[08:48] Well, what if Mike could 那如果迈克能够
[08:49] find out where the money went? 找出那些钱的去向呢
[08:51] Maybe he could recoup a little revenue. 也许他能给你收回点收益呢
[08:53] “Maybe” is not gonna get her done. “也许”没用
[08:54] – Sorry, guys. – Hold on. No. Hold on. -抱歉了 朋友 -等等 别走 等等
[08:56] There’s gotta be– there’s gotta be something. 一定有 一定有办法的
[08:58] You said you lost your girlfriend, right? 你说你女朋友没了 是吧
[09:00] Maybe we can help you out with that. 也许我们能帮你
[09:01] How? I don’t even know where she is. 怎么帮 我都不知道她在哪里
[09:03] She stopped returning my phone calls, 她不回我电话
[09:06] totally disappeared on me. 完全消失在我的视线里了
[09:07] Barry, what if we tracked her down for you? 巴瑞 要是我们能找到她的下落呢
[09:09] Huh? We track her down. 我们找到她的下落
[09:11] Who shows up at her door? 出现在她门口的又是谁呢
[09:13] It’s you, looking all good. 是你 仪表堂堂
[09:14] You’re wearing your best face jewelry. 容光焕发
[09:15] You comb the beard out. 胡子梳得整整齐齐
[09:16] You got a little extra product in the coif. 头巾上再戴个小装饰
[09:18] Working your Barry charm. 施展你巴瑞的魅力
[09:21] Maybe your story has a happy ending. 也许就会皆大欢喜了
[09:23] You guys really think you can find her? 你们真觉得能找到她吗
[09:25] Come on. 当然
[09:26] Barry. 巴瑞
[09:29] Okay. 那好吧
[09:32] All right. I’ll get the accounts for you, 好吧 我帮你们弄账户
[09:34] but you got to tell Mike to watch it. 但你们得让迈克小心点
[09:37] People who tangle with the Collective, 跟黑客集团有纠纷的人
[09:39] they tend to wind up facedown in the everglades. 都会死的很惨
[09:55] You’re Priscilla, 你是普里西拉
[09:56] a systems expert trained at Caltech. 加州理工学院出身的系统工程专家
[09:58] I’m Mark Fincher, a code breaker out of san francisco. 我是马克·菲彻 来自旧金山的破译员
[10:02] Fi, look, you can still walk away from this. 菲 你现在退出还来得及
[10:04] What are you talking about? The meeting’s set. 你说什么呢 会面在即
[10:05] Cody’s waiting for me. 科迪等着我呢
[10:06] I can say you got sick. I can go in alone. 我可以说你病了 我可以自己去
[10:08] You don’t have to go in. 你没必要去的
[10:11] I need to do this. 我必须去
[10:13] What does that even mean? Why? 这是什么意思 为什么
[10:15] I can’t owe my freedom to you, Michael. 我的自由我自己争取 迈克尔
[10:19] I just can’t. 不能让你帮
[10:33] So are you guys, like, a couple? 你们俩是夫妇吗
[10:35] Us? No. 我们吗 不
[10:37] Strictly professional. 绝对专业
[10:38] I handle web defense protocol, 我负责网络防御协议
[10:40] and Mark’s a genius at decryption. 马克是解码天才
[10:44] Central Bank of Belize, First National Bank 伯利兹中央银行 圣卢西亚第一国家银行
[10:46] of St. Lucia, 5 mil in a weekend. 一个周末弄了五百万
[10:49] Pretty sweet. Tell me, if you’re so good, 真棒 跟我说说 既然你们这么厉害
[10:52] – why are you looking for a job? – A job? -为什么还要找工作呢 -工作
[10:54] I had three patents by the time I was 30. 我30岁的时候就已经拥有了三项专利
[10:57] I don’t need a job. I need protection. 我不需要工作 我需要保护
[10:59] We had a close call in San Francisco. 我们在旧金山差点失手
[11:02] We’re not taking any chances. From what we hear, 我们不想再冒险 据我们所知
[11:04] your security is top-notch. 你的安保措施一流
[11:06] It is. 没错
[11:07] Thing is, we got a full roster of hackers. 但是 我们的黑客已经够多了
[11:10] We’re not hiring. 不招人了
[11:11] You say you have hackers? 你说你们有黑客
[11:14] You don’t know what the word means. 你都不知道这是什么意思吧
[11:15] You know, while we’re booting up, 我们在启动电脑的同时
[11:18] I want you to pick a target. 你来选一个目标
[11:20] Anything at all. 随便什么都行
[11:21] Target? What, like, a bank? 目标 比如一间银行吗
[11:24] A bank? Please. 银行 拜托
[11:25] Give me something hard. 来点有难度的
[11:26] Okay, I’ll pick. 好吧 我来选
[11:27] How about the power company? 电力公司怎么样
[11:29] Right here, right now. 此时 此地
[11:30] Power grid’s protected by Homeland Security. 电网是国土安全部来保护的
[11:33] You’re wasting my time. Hey, sweetie, 你们在浪费我的时间 亲爱的
[11:34] Sweetie, I asked for a fresh drink ten minutes ago. 亲爱的 我十分钟前要了一杯清凉饮料
[11:37] – Sure. – Move that little ass. -知道了 -动作快点
[11:40] – Listen, I got to wrap this up. – Come on. -我要赶紧走了 -别这样啊……………………………………….
[11:44] Have you seen my little ass? 你见过我的翘臀了吗
[11:50] You are trouble. 红颜祸水啊
[11:56] Okay, kids. 好吧 小子
[12:00] Impress me. 展示你们的才艺吧
[12:03] Faking a computer hack isn’t that complicated. 伪装成一个电脑黑客并不复杂
[12:06] All you need to do is create a dummy website 你只用伪造一个虚拟网站
[12:08] and run some high-end network scanning software. 运行某个高级的网络扫描软件
[12:11] I’m passing the IPSec, 我现在通过了安全协议
[12:14] sending you the I.P. address now. 给你发送网址
[12:16] Of course the hard part 当然 困难的地方在于
[12:17] is making it look like your hacking is getting results. 让你的入侵看起来有效果
[12:20] To do that, you need a team. 为此 你需要一个团队
[12:28] What are you running there, John the Ripper? 你要运行什么 约翰开膛手
[12:30] Not while I’m working. 我干活的时候别说话
[12:34] Okay, that’s Fi. It’s go time. 菲发来了信号 动手吧
[12:37] Okay, let’s go, let’s go. 快走 快走
[12:41] – Which one is it? – Give me a second. -是哪一个 -给我点时间
[12:46] Why do I get the feeling 为什么我感觉你们
[12:47] you bit off more than you can chew? 好像有点驾驭不来啊
[12:49] Because your liver is chewing on 1/5 of tequila 因为你喝多了导致肝脏负担太重
[12:51] and you’ve never seen someone beat a SCADA firewall. 而且你从没见过有人黑进远动系统防火墙
[12:55] Come on, lady, ticktock. 快点 小姐 时间紧迫
[12:57] Hurry it up. The cops will be here any second. 赶紧的 警察随时会到
[12:59] Pull up A1, D8, and D9. 断开A1 D8和D9
[13:10] – Oh, boy. – Oh, boy? What is “Oh, boy”? -我擦 -我擦 擦什么擦
[13:12] Cops got here earlier than we expected. 警察比我们预计的到的更早
[13:14] – We got to go. – No. No, we stick to the plan. -我们得闪了 -不 严格按计划来
[13:16] We wait till Fiona gives us the signal 我们要等到菲欧娜发信号
[13:18] to turn the power back on, 然后恢复电力
[13:19] and nobody leaves before we get it. 在此之前谁都不许走
[13:25] Everything in this world 这个世界上跟电脑相连的一切
[13:26] connected to a computer belongs to us. 都尽在我们掌握
[13:28] We want to share, 我们可以分享
[13:29] but we need a safe place to work. 但我需要一个安全的工作环境
[13:31] Well, I’ll be damned. 我的个神
[13:34] You two are the real thing. 你们俩真有一手
[13:37] Come on. 快点
[13:38] It’s too bad you killed the party, though. 就是派对泡汤了 挺可惜的
[13:40] Oh, we can fix that. 我们也能恢复电力
[13:42] Mark, let there be light. 马克 让灯光重新亮起来
[13:44] Okay, that’s Fi. Throw the switches. Let’s go. 菲发信号了 合上开关 闪人
[13:46] Let’s go. 走吧
[13:52] Congratulations. 恭喜
[13:54] You just got yourself a job. 这份工作归你们了
[13:56] Welcome to the team. 欢迎加入团队
[14:08] Mark, Priscilla, Jack Frakes. 马克 普里西拉 这是杰克·弗雷克斯
[14:11] Cody tells me you’re good. 科迪说你们很棒
[14:12] Whatever he said, we’re better. 不管他怎么说 我们都比他说的更棒
[14:14] Yeah, we’ll see. 走着瞧吧
[14:15] It’s his job to find the talent. 他负责发掘人才
[14:17] It’s my job to check it out. Have a seat. 我负责验证是否货真价实 坐吧
[14:22] So I’ve been doing a little research. 我做了一点小调查
[14:28] Tell me, if you two are such pros, 告诉我 如果你们俩真这么厉害
[14:32] why is it nobody’s ever heard of you? 为什么没有人听说过你们呢
[14:34] There’s nothing on the hacker boards. 黑客名单没有你们的名字
[14:36] In fact, I can’t find a single record 事实上 我找不到任何
[14:38] to confirm either of you even exist. 可以证明你们存在的记录
[14:40] Hello, we exist. Besides, Cody was at the club 我们就在你面前呢 而且 昨晚
[14:44] last night when we blacked it out. 我们给夜总会断电的时候科迪也在
[14:45] It’s true. It was like, boom. 是真的 砰的一声就没了
[14:48] Boom. So what else do you need? 砰 你还需要别的什么
[14:50] Well, nobody’s questioning your ability, 没有人质疑你们的能力
[14:53] but you’re hiding something. 但你们有所隐瞒
[14:55] Look, we ran into some issues on our last job. 我们上一个活儿出了点问题
[14:58] We were hired to hit a network. 我们受雇去攻击一个网络
[15:00] Turns out it belonged to the mob. 结果那是黑帮的网络
[15:02] Our employer, moron that he was, he didn’t secure his ISDN. 我们老板 那个笨蛋 他没做好网络安全工作
[15:08] What happened? 发生了什么事
[15:14] We got back from lunch, 我们吃完午饭回来
[15:16] everyone was dead, they cut off their hands, 所有人都死了 被砍掉了双手
[15:20] laid them on the keyboard 手被扔在了键盘上
[15:23] to send a message. 这是给我们的警告
[15:25] Snap. 真惨
[15:27] After that, we thought it wise 从那以后 我们觉得
[15:30] to make ourselves hard to find. 得让自己销声匿迹
[15:32] I see. 明白了
[15:33] Which brings us back to why we’re here. 这也是我们来这的原因
[15:35] Now, I don’t want to walk into a room 现在我可不愿意再走进
[15:37] full of dead people again. 一间全是死人的房间
[15:41] Don’t worry. 别担心
[15:42] Nobody can touch my security. 没人能动我的安保系统
[15:44] When there’s a problem, 出了问题
[15:46] we’re not the ones who end up dead. 死掉的也不会是我们
[15:47] Forgive me if I don’t take your word for it, 很抱歉我不能相信你说的话
[15:50] but I’m gonna need to see your setup. 不过我要看看你的设备
[15:52] Let’s go. 那来吧
[15:55] Every entry point is monitored around the clock. 每个入口都是全天监控
[15:58] This place is airtight. 这里的安保无懈可击
[15:59] Probing for a weakness 寻找安全漏洞的诀窍
[16:01] in your enemy’s security is all about vanity. 就在于对手的虚荣心
[16:03] And if someone tries to come in without an invitation? 如果有人硬闯进来呢
[16:06] That’s what the hardware’s for. 那就硬碰硬吧
[16:09] Oh, look, Mark, they all have machine guns, 瞧 马克 他们都有机关枪呢
[16:11] so we’re totally safe. 这下我们真的安全了
[16:13] No one can break in. 没人能闯进来
[16:15] The less impressed you are, 你表现得越不以为然
[16:17] the more they tend to tell you. 他们就会告诉你越多信息
[16:19] That doesn’t mean the network can’t be hacked. 那并不意味着网络不会被黑
[16:22] Our server’s protected by a firewall 我们的服务器有防火墙保护
[16:25] the N.S.A. couldn’t crack. 国安局也黑不进来
[16:26] What about someone from the inside? 要是出现内鬼呢
[16:28] Where do all their data lines go? 这些数据线都通向哪里
[16:29] To our secure server room downstairs. 通向楼下的安全机房
[16:32] There. 那里
[16:33] The door’s reinforced steel 门用的是强化钢板
[16:34] with a seven-digit key code. 并带有一个七位数密码
[16:36] Nobody’s getting in. 没人能进去
[16:37] Of course, just because you’re looking 当然 因为你只是在寻找漏洞
[16:39] for a weakness doesn’t mean there is one. 并不意味着漏洞的确存在
[16:41] You’ll be safe as long as you deliver. 一旦托付给我们 你就高枕无忧了
[16:44] – Now if we’re done here– – One more thing. -现在我们看完了 -还有一点
[16:46] What about my chair? 我的椅子呢
[16:50] Your what? 你的什么
[16:51] Mark does his best work in an Aeron chair. 马克需要一把艾伦办公椅才能工作出色
[16:54] And I’m gonna need plenty of yogurt in the fridge. 并且冰箱里还要有很多酸奶
[16:56] Blueberry. 蓝莓口味的
[16:58] Lots of it. 要很多哦
[17:04] Every inch of the place is covered. 那里每个角落都在监视范围内
[17:05] There’s cameras everywhere. No blind spots. 到处都是监控 没有盲点
[17:08] Okay. We know what we’re dealing with, 好吧 目标我们已经了解了
[17:11] so what’s the best route in? 那我们潜入的最佳路线呢
[17:12] There isn’t one. 没有
[17:13] Even if we get past their security… 即使我们通过了他们的安全系统…
[17:15] which we can’t. 那是不可能的
[17:16] Their server room is uncrackable. 他们机房也是无懈可击的
[17:17] I hope you’re not telling me 我希望你不是在告诉我
[17:18] that this is impossible, Michael, 任务无法完成 迈克尔
[17:21] because failure is not an option here. 因为我们不能失败
[17:24] There is a way in. It just won’t be easy. 有个办法进去 只不过不太容易
[17:27] Their camera cables run through an outside wall 他们摄像头的电缆是穿过一面外墙
[17:30] into their security room here. 连接到警卫室的
[17:31] If we access those cables, 如果我们能接触到这部分电缆
[17:32] we might be able to hijack the system. 也许能黑掉这个系统
[17:34] This office is on the eighth floor. 这间办公室在八楼
[17:36] How are you going to get to it from the outside? 你们怎么从外面处理它
[17:38] – We’ll come down from the roof. – The roof? -我们从楼顶下去 -楼顶
[17:40] – And how do you plan on getting– – Let us handle that. -那你们计划怎么进… -交给我们吧
[17:42] In the meantime, we need to get our hands 与此同时 我们需要一台
[17:43] on a high-bandwidth video transmitter 高宽带视频发射机
[17:45] to override their signal. 来覆盖他们的信号
[17:47] And how are you planning on getting one of those? 那你打算怎么弄到一台呢
[17:49] I’m sure you can make arrangements. 我相信你有办法
[17:55] You’ll have it by tomorrow. 明天给你
[18:04] Gentlemen. 伙计们
[18:05] You said you had some news about my girlfriend. 你们说有我女朋友的消息了
[18:07] You recognize that car right there? 你认出那边那辆车了吗
[18:10] That’s Tricia’s car! 那是特里西娅的车
[18:12] I bought her that car for her birthday last year! 她去年生日时我买给她的
[18:14] She loved that car. She never would have sold it. 她超爱那辆车 她绝不会卖掉的
[18:17] What, do you think it was stolen? 你们认为它被偷了
[18:18] So, Barry, look, I talked to a cop buddy. 听着 巴瑞 我跟一警察哥们聊了下
[18:20] That dealership is known for its ties 那个经销商跟一些
[18:22] to some serious bad guys. 非常坏的家伙有关系
[18:24] Bad guys. W-what kind of bad guys? 坏人 什么坏人
[18:26] The kind of guys who fence cars, 他们倒卖汽车
[18:28] cars that are linked to more than one disappearance. 这些汽车还跟多起失踪有关
[18:30] – Oh, no. – Listen. Listen. -不会吧 -听着 听着
[18:32] All we know is we gotta go ask Mr. Sleazy Pants 我们能做的就是去问
[18:35] over there some questions. Let’s go. 那边的破裤子先生 我们走
[18:40] Afternoon. 下午好
[18:42] You boys buying or selling? 你们是要买车还是卖车
[18:43] Neither actually. 其实都不是
[18:45] We just wanted to ask you a few questions 我们只是想问你一些问题
[18:46] about how that Lamborghini there ended up on your lot. 关于那辆兰博基尼是如何到你手上的问题
[18:49] You guys cops? 你们是警察吗
[18:51] You see any badges? 你看到警徽了吗
[18:52] We just need some information, that’s all. 我们只是打听消息 仅此而已
[18:54] Then go to a library. 那去图书馆吧
[18:55] You got five seconds to get off my lot. 你们有五秒钟的时间离开我的车场
[18:57] Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. 那是不可能的
[18:58] Yeah, I think it is. 是啊 我想是的
[19:00] Really? 是吗
[19:04] Now let’s try this one more time. 现在我们再问一次
[19:06] – Who brought in the Lambo? – Go to hell. -那辆兰博是谁卖的 -去死吧
[19:09] Low prices, huh? 低价销售 是吗
[19:11] You may have to lower ’em just a little bit more. 你可能得再降些价了
[19:14] – Ooh! – That’s a $50,000 car. -天啊 -那辆车五万美元呢
[19:17] That was a $50,000 car. It’s more like $45,000 now. 曾经值五万美元 现在大约值四万五
[19:20] Let’s go for $40,000. 变成四万美元好了
[19:21] Stop! 住手
[19:23] Tell us… 快说
[19:24] – Who… – Jesus. -卖家 -天啊
[19:26] brought it… in! 是谁
[19:28] Okay, okay! 好吧 好吧
[19:30] But you gotta keep me out of it. 但你们不能把我牵扯进来
[19:32] His name’s Pike. 他的名字是派克
[19:33] He gets me cars sometimes. 他偶尔卖车给我
[19:35] Always cash. No questions. 现金交易 不问问题
[19:37] He’s a dangerous son of a bitch, okay? 他是个危险的狗杂种 知道吗
[19:40] That’s all I know. Swear to God. 我就知道这些 我对天发誓
[19:42] That’s all we wanted to know. 我们想知道的就是这些
[19:44] Thanks for your time. 谢谢你的时间
[19:45] Just calm down, for God’s sake. 我的天 冷静一下
[19:47] My goodness. 我的老天爷
[19:50] When you need access to a restricted area 当你知道自己被紧盯的情况下
[19:53] and you know you’re being watched closely, 还要进入禁区时
[19:55] a direct approach is best. 最好大摇大摆的直接过去
[19:56] Sneaking around when you’re under surveillance 在被监视时 鬼鬼祟祟的行为
[19:59] just arouses suspicion. 只会引起怀疑
[20:00] Incoming, 9:00. 9点进入
[20:02] The key is to act like you’re doing nothing wrong. 秘诀是装成理所当然的样子
[20:06] Guys, where you going? 你们去哪里
[20:08] I’ll give you a hint. It’s flat, sunny, 我给你个提示 晴朗的平地
[20:10] and on top of the building. 楼层最高处
[20:11] No way, dude. Roof’s off-limits. 没门 不能去天台
[20:12] We’re just going for a smoke break. 我们只想抽根烟 休息一下
[20:14] I’m sorry. No one’s allowed up there. 对不起 任何人都不能上去
[20:15] Besides, why are you guys taking breaks 而且为什么你们要在
[20:18] when you have accounts to work on? 破解银行账号的时候休息
[20:19] I have a password cracker 我的密码破解软件
[20:20] attacking the Cayman Islands World Bank as we speak. 正在攻击开曼群岛世界银行
[20:23] It’s either gonna take two minutes or two hours. 我不知道要等两分钟还是两小时
[20:25] Either way, it’s not gonna go any faster 即使我盯着它看
[20:26] with me staring at it. 它也不可能工作的更快
[20:28] I’ll put it simply. 简单地说
[20:29] I need to go through those doors 我需要通过那扇门
[20:30] and upstairs to the roof, 上楼到天台
[20:32] so I can have a smoke break. 然后抽烟休息
[20:33] So maybe try the patch. 要不试试尼古丁贴片
[20:34] I need a smoke. I need to go outside. 我要抽烟 我需要到室外
[20:36] I need to go out that door and up the stairs– 我需要走出那扇门并且上楼
[20:37] – Mark, Mark, Mark, Mark– – I can’t work like this. -马克 -我无法这样工作
[20:39] I can’t do this. I can’t do this. 我办不到 我办不到
[20:45] Security can’t escort us down eight floors 警卫不可能在他每次想抽烟的时候
[20:47] every time he needs a cigarette. 都陪着我们下八层楼
[20:50] And you don’t want to see him in withdrawal. 而你也不想看到他大犯烟瘾
[20:52] Cody, come on. 科迪 拜托了
[20:55] Cody. 科迪
[20:57] Okay, but make it quick. You have work to do. 好吧 但快点回来 你们还有工作要做
[21:00] Tell me about it. 还用你说
[21:18] Shall we? 我们开始吧
[21:32] Okay, Fiona, the wire should be about a foot to your left. 菲欧娜 线应该在你离左脚一英尺的地方
[21:35] As a rule, the faster a drill turns, 一般来说 电钻转得越快
[21:38] the louder it is. 产生的噪音就越大
[21:39] That’s why drills used in covert ops 因此在秘密任务中使用的电钻
[21:41] have special gear boxes 备有一个特制的
[21:42] that move at low speeds. 可以低速运转的齿轮箱
[21:44] With the right drill bit, 有了合适的钻头
[21:45] they can still get through most walls, 电钻仍然能钻透大多数墙壁
[21:48] though it may take a minute or two to do it. 只是需要花费多一些时间
[22:05] Okay, we’re hooking up your little device now. 我们正在安装你的小装置
[22:10] Sonya, you getting anything? 索尼娅 你收到信号了吗
[22:13] Yeah. Got it. We’re good. 收到了 我们这里一切正常
[22:15] Now hurry up and get back inside. 抓紧时间回到大楼里
[22:17] What was that? 那是什么声音
[22:22] Aah! Michael! 迈克尔
[22:25] Fi! 菲
[22:37] We’ll do this together. 我们要并肩作战
[22:42] I got you. I got you. 我抓住你了 我抓住你了
[22:47] I can’t lose you. 我不能没有你
[23:05] Hang on. 抓紧了
[23:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:43] Don’t mention it. 不客气
[23:46] We should go inside. 我们应该进去了
[23:51] At this point, there are no technical issues 到了这步 没有任何技术问题
[23:53] to keep you from getting in. 可以把我们阻挡在外了
[23:55] We have the password to the server room, 我们有机房的密码
[23:56] the log-in to their network, 他们电脑网络的登陆密码
[23:58] and I can override the cameras to cover your path 我可以更改从后楼梯到这个大厅的
[24:01] down the back staircase and into this hall here. 监视器画面为你们作掩护
[24:03] So what’s the problem? 那么还有什么问题
[24:05] Him. Cody never stops moving. 他 科迪一直走来走去
[24:08] He buzzes around looking over everybody’s shoulder 他四处转悠 在每个人身后巡视
[24:10] to check their progress. 检查他们的进度
[24:12] It’ll take you 20 minutes 在机房植入病毒
[24:13] to plant the virus in the server room. 需要二十分钟
[24:15] The longest I’ve seen him leave anybody alone is six minutes. 但是不被他盯着的时间最多六分钟
[24:18] We have to get rid of him. 我们必须解决他
[24:19] I’ll call Fi. 我让菲来搞定
[24:20] He hits on her every time he sees her. 他每次见到她都向她献殷勤
[24:22] I’m sure she can entice him out of the office. 我肯定她能把他引出办公室
[24:25] Are you sure you’re okay with her doing that? 你确定让她这么做你没意见吗
[24:28] Why wouldn’t I be? 为什么我会有意见
[24:30] She was your girlfriend. 她曾经是你女朋友
[24:33] It wasn’t hard to figure out. 不难看出来
[24:36] You don’t strike me as a snow globe collector. 你可不像个玻璃球收集者
[24:41] That was a long time ago. 那是过去的事情了
[24:43] Now our relationship is strictly professional. 我们现在的合作是非常专业的
[24:48] Was it nice? 那种感觉好吗
[24:50] What? 什么
[24:53] Being with someone. 和某个人在一起
[24:57] I just always wondered what it would be like 我常常在想 同时拥有专业生活
[24:59] to have a personal life as well as a professional one. 和个人生活会是如何
[25:05] I’m not sure if I ever had that, really. 我不确定我是否曾拥有过
[25:15] Trying to causes a lot of pain. 要经历许多痛苦
[25:20] Was it worth it? 值得吗
[25:23] Honestly, I don’t know. 说实话 我不知道
[25:29] Call me when you’re in position. 你就位时联系我
[25:32] Okay. 好的
[25:37] So is this the place? 所以是这里吗
[25:38] Yes, Barry, this is the place. 是的 巴瑞 就是这里
[25:40] What are we waiting for? That son of a bitch 我们还在等什么 那个狗杂种
[25:42] might know where Tricia is. 可能知道特里西娅在哪里
[25:44] Let’s go kick in a door already. 我们赶紧踢门进去
[25:45] What are we doing here? 我们还在这里干什么
[25:47] Tricia could be in some serious trouble. 特里西娅处境可能很危险
[25:49] Look, your cop buddy said that this guy 你们的警察兄弟说这家伙
[25:51] has got a rap sheet a mile long. 的犯罪前科罄竹难书
[25:52] His name’s Pike, for God’s sake. 他的名字叫派克 我的天
[25:54] Barry, I know you’re going through a lot right now. 巴瑞 我知道你现在有很多想法
[25:56] But I need you to shut your hole. 但我需要你闭嘴
[25:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:04] Looks like someone’s going on a road trip. 看来某人要去公路旅行嘛
[26:07] What? 什么
[26:10] What? 什么
[26:11] No, he’s not just going on a road trip. 不 他这可不止是要去公路旅行
[26:13] He’s loading guns into the back of his car. 他在往车厢后面装枪
[26:16] That sleazebag from the car lot must have tipped him off. 那个停车场的贱货肯定给他通风报信了
[26:18] Come on. We got to go in there now. 快点 我们现在就得进去了
[26:20] No, we need to go in there. 不 是我们俩得进去
[26:21] You need to stay here until we figure out 而你得留在这里 直到我们弄明白
[26:23] what the hell is going on. 这里到底发生了什么
[26:30] How you doing? Get your hands on the truck. 你好 把手放在车上
[26:33] You heard the man. 你听见他说什么了
[26:35] – Who are you? – Oh, that’s not important. -你们是谁 -这不重要
[26:36] – What is important– – Hey, you son of a bitch. -重要的是… -你个狗娘养的
[26:38] Barry, damn it, I told you to stay in the car. 巴瑞 该死 我让你呆在车里的
[26:44] All right. 好了
[26:45] Now that we got the cardio out of the way, 既然有氧运动已经做完了
[26:47] let’s have a conversation. 现在我们谈谈吧
[26:48] Yeah, and you can start by telling us 是啊 你不妨先告诉我们
[26:48] what the hell you did to Tricia. 你到底对特里西娅做了什么
[26:50] Wait. Jesus. 等等 老天
[26:52] You’re Barry Burkowski, aren’t you? 你是巴瑞·伯克沃斯基 对吧
[26:55] Yeah. How do you know? 是的 你怎么知道
[26:56] Tricia’s my girlfriend. 特里西娅是我女朋友
[26:59] Uh, Barry, I think– 巴瑞 我想…
[27:00] – You’re a liar. – I’m not lying to you. -你是个骗子 -我没有骗你
[27:03] Well, then why did we just catch you skipping town? 那为什么我们会正好抓到你潜逃出城
[27:05] Skipping town? What are you talking about? 潜逃出城 你在说什么
[27:06] We’re going away on vacation. 我们是要出去度假
[27:07] Oh, really? With a bunch of guns? 你搞笑啊 带着一大堆枪度假
[27:09] Guns? What guns, man? 枪 什么枪 伙计
[27:15] Fishing pole. Not a–not a rifle. 是钓鱼竿 不是…来复枪
[27:18] Yeah, okay, but you stole her car. 那好吧 可是你还是偷了她的车
[27:19] Stole it? I dumped it. 偷了车 我是把它卖了
[27:22] Tricia never wanted an orange Lamborghini. 特里西娅不喜欢橘红色的兰博基尼
[27:24] – You did. – Yeah, well, she– -是你自己喜欢 -可是她…
[27:25] That’s how we met. 那就是我们第一次见面
[27:27] She asked a friend to help her unload it for cash. 她请一个朋友帮她卖车换点现钞
[27:29] She comes over, we hit it off. 她一来 我们就看对了眼
[27:31] Why don’t you ask her yourself? 要不你自己问她吧
[27:33] She’s right inside. 她就在里面呢
[27:35] Um, Barry, we should go. 巴瑞 我们得走了
[27:38] Sorry about–that’s our bad. 不好意思…是我们不好
[27:40] It’s our bad. 是我们不好
[27:44] That’s Sonya. Cody’s on the way. 索尼娅的信号 科迪要过来了
[27:46] Ready? 准备好了吗
[27:47] It’s not like I have a choice. 我想我别无选择吧
[27:49] You two make me rich yet? 你们给我弄来大钱了吗
[27:52] Working on it. 正在努力
[27:53] I am glad you’re here. 你来得正好
[27:55] He’s driving me crazy. 他要把我逼疯了
[27:56] I just smashed a hole 我刚刚把这银行的安全系统
[27:57] in this bank’s security system a mile wide, 黑了个底朝天
[27:59] and all he can do is bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. 然后他就一直骂骂咧咧
[28:02] I need a drink. You thirsty? 我要找点喝的 你渴吗
[28:04] I’d love to, 我倒很愿意
[28:05] but you two got a lot of work to do. 但你俩还有很多活要做
[28:08] I’m still waiting for you to start laying those golden eggs. 我还等着你们给我下金蛋呢
[28:10] Come on, don’t you want to help me blow off a little steam? 得了 难道你不想帮我释放一下压力吗
[28:13] For spies, flirting 对于间谍来说 调情
[28:14] is a powerful tool to manipulate your target. 是掌控你的目标的有力武器
[28:17] Okay, baby girl. 好吧 乖小妞
[28:18] Let’s go have some fun. 我们去找点乐子
[28:19] Of course, just because it’s effective 当然啦 虽然它很有效
[28:22] doesn’t mean it’s pleasant. 但它不见得会令人愉快
[28:30] You know her job is worse than yours, right? 你知道她的活比你还惨吧
[28:32] Yeah. We good to go? 知道 我们可以行动了吗
[28:34] Fiona and Cody are on their way out. 菲欧娜和科迪正在出门
[28:36] Staircase and hallway downstairs are clear. 楼梯间和楼下的走廊已经没人了
[28:39] I’m taking control of their cameras now. 我现在正在控制他们的摄像头
[28:43] What the hell? 怎么搞的
[28:50] Putting cameras on loop. 我让摄像头循环播放了
[28:52] Cameras seven, eight, nine, and ten. 七 八 九 十号摄像头
[28:54] You’re clear to go to the server room. 你可以安全进入服务器机房了
[29:05] I’m outside the server room. 我在服务器机房外
[29:07] What’s the password? 密码是多少
[29:08] 7654852 7654852
[29:21] Log-ins. 登录名密码
[29:22] User I.D.: EXECUTIVE1, 用户名是EXECUTIVE1
[29:23] All caps, no spaces. 全大写 没空格
[29:25] Password: lowercase x, upper J, upper E, 密码 小写x 大写J 大写E
[29:28] Asterisk, 9, 8, lower u, 5, ampersand. 星号 9 8 小写u 5 &
[29:32] – What now? – Okay, now you go to the system settings, -然后呢 -然后你进入系统设置
[29:36] click the pull-down menu for the root menu. 点击根菜单的下拉菜单
[29:40] Root menu. Then what? 根菜单 然后呢
[29:43] – You seen Cody? – Yeah. -你见到科迪了吗 -见到过
[29:45] He just stepped out with the new chick. 他刚跟那个新来的小妞一起出去了
[29:48] – Sonya. – Wait a second. -索尼娅 -等一下
[29:50] – Wait a second. – What’s with the monitors? -等一下 -监控摄像头怎么了
[29:52] Blipped out a second ago. 刚才闪断过一次
[29:53] Probably just a loose connection. 可能是接触不好
[29:55] Maybe. 可能吧
[29:58] Maybe not. 也可能不是
[30:01] You need to get out now. 你现在就得出来了
[30:03] What is it? 怎么回事
[30:04] Frakes is checking the cameras. 弗雷克斯正在检查摄像头
[30:05] You have to move. 你得撤了
[30:07] Give me ten seconds, 再给我十秒
[30:08] then turn back on the feeds. 然后再把原信号切回去
[30:16] There we go. 好了
[30:18] What the hell? 搞什么名堂
[30:20] What’s he doing downstairs? 这人在楼下做什么
[30:22] He’s headed your way, Michael. 他在往你那里去 迈克尔
[30:26] What are you doing down here? 你到下面来干吗
[30:31] I was taking a leak. 我想撒个尿
[30:33] Is that allowed? 可以吗
[30:35] Are we done? 说完了吗
[30:36] Nah, we’re not done. 没说完
[30:38] I don’t know what you’re up to, 我不知道你想搞什么鬼
[30:39] but I don’t like it. 但我不喜欢这样
[30:41] Last I checked, I was the best hacker you had, 据我所知 我是你手上最厉害的黑客
[30:43] so what I was up to was making you a lot of money. 所以我要做的是帮你赚一大笔钱
[30:45] May I go back to my work now? 我可以回去工作了吗
[30:47] That’s a great idea. 这倒是个好主意
[30:48] In fact, I’ll join you. 其实我正准备跟你一起工作
[30:49] I’d like to see this work you’re doing. 我想看看你在做的事
[30:51] If it’s as good as you say, we won’t have a problem. 如果你真像你吹的那么厉害 就没事了
[30:54] But if it isn’t, well, 但如果你不行
[30:57] then we’re gonna have a very big problem. 那我们的问题可就大了
[31:01] Let’s go. 走吧
[31:12] What the hell happened? 到底怎么搞的
[31:13] We had some bad luck. 我们不太走运
[31:14] Frakes detained Michael before he could plant the virus. 弗雷克斯在迈克尔植入病毒前把他扣住了
[31:17] Ah, Jesus. Well, where’s Fi? 天呐 菲在哪儿呢
[31:18] Out with Cody. 跟科迪在外面
[31:20] We have to go in now. 我们该进去了
[31:21] If I can take out the guard by the front door quietly, 要是我能静悄悄地干掉前门的警卫
[31:23] there’s a chance we could make our way 那我们还有机会到达
[31:25] to where they’re keeping Michael and get to the server room. 他们关押迈克尔的地方以及机房
[31:28] Wait a minute–what do you think happens to Michael 等等 那你觉得如果我们失败了
[31:30] – if we just go busting in there? – I don’t know, -迈克尔会怎样 -我不知道
[31:31] but I know I’m not leaving him behind, 但我知道我不会丢下他
[31:33] and I know this can’t fail. 我也知道我们不能失败
[31:34] I’m with you, lady. Time to storm the castle. 算我一个 小姐 开始行动吧
[31:36] Sam, what the hell are you doing, man? 萨姆 你在干嘛呢
[31:37] A suicide mission’s not gonna save Mike. 这种自杀式搞法救不了迈克
[31:38] I’m not just gonna sit back and watch him die. 我可不会眼睁睁看着他去死
[31:40] So unless you got a better idea… 所以 除非你有更好的主意
[31:42] Hold on. Just hold on. 等一下 等一下
[31:45] You said Fi’s out with Cody, right? 你说菲在外头 跟科迪在一起 对吗
[31:47] Yes, at a bar down the street. 是的 在街边的一个酒吧里
[31:48] Okay, pull up all the footage 把你在他们办公室
[31:49] you got of him in their office– 的视频录像都导出来
[31:50] every last frame. 每一格画面都要
[31:52] Sam, we’re gonna need some police badges. 萨姆 我们需要几个警徽
[31:53] Okay. What’s the play? 准备怎么搞
[31:55] Big-ass Hail Mary. 赌一把大的
[31:59] How many more drinks do we need to get out here? 我们还要再喝几杯才能离开这里
[32:03] Excuse me, ma’am, could I have a moment with your friend? 打搅了 女士 能跟你的朋友聊聊吗
[32:07] – What is this? – Let’s just say -什么情况 -这么说吧
[32:09] it’s the most important meeting you’re gonna have all day. 这是你今天最重要的谈话
[32:13] All right. 好吧
[32:14] See you back at the office, baby. 回办公室见 宝贝儿
[32:22] I’m Detective Tibbs. 我是提布斯警探
[32:23] This is Detective Finley. 这位是菲利警探
[32:25] Miami P.D. 迈阿密警局
[32:26] I’m sorry, Detective Tibbs, 抱歉 提布斯警探
[32:28] but I don’t talk to cops. 我不跟警察谈话
[32:30] You got something to say to me, you can talk to my lawyer. 有什么要对我说的 去跟我的律师说
[32:33] Well, I’m afraid we don’t have time for that. 恐怕我们没那闲工夫了
[32:35] See, here’s the situation, Mr. Ward. 情况是这样的 沃德先生
[32:37] We’ve been investigating your crew for a year, 我们已经调查你整整一年了
[32:39] and we’ve got a stack of evidence 掌握了你和你的手下
[32:40] about yay high on you and all your pals. 一大堆证据
[32:43] Nice try, pig. 得了吧 猪头
[32:44] You’re bluffing. 你吓唬谁呢
[32:47] Cops have tried coming at us before. 警察以前就想抓我们
[32:49] Nothing ever sticks. 结果一场空
[32:50] Well, if at first you don’t succeed, right? 万事开头难嘛
[32:54] You don’t have to take our word for it. 口说无凭
[32:55] Here, you can have a look for yourself. 眼见为实
[32:57] What the hell is this? 这是什么玩意儿
[32:58] We got a warrant to tap into your security cameras. 我们获准接入你的监控摄像头
[33:02] Yeah, we’re talking extortion, a little wire fraud, racketeering. 我们说的是勒索 电信欺诈 诈骗
[33:07] Oh!Oh. Oh, look. Look who it is. 瞧 那是谁呀
[33:11] Who is that? 那是谁呀
[33:14] Can we, um… Can we talk somewhere private? 我们能不能找个私密点的地方聊
[33:19] You want me to go undercover? Are you crazy? 你们要我当卧底 你们疯了吗
[33:21] Look, we don’t like it either, but the Miami P.D. 我们也不喜欢这样 但是迈阿密警局
[33:24] is raiding your office today, and the chief is worried 今天会扫荡你的办公室 头儿担心
[33:26] that you guys are gonna destroy all the evidence 你们的人会在我们冲进去之后
[33:28] the second we kick in the door, 迅速毁灭所有证据
[33:29] so we need you to go back to your office right now 所以我们要你现在回到办公室
[33:32] and plant this little ditty in your mainframe. 把这个小玩意儿植入你们的主机
[33:35] The geeks in the crime lab designed the software. 犯罪实验室的极客们设计了这个软件
[33:36] It collects data from your server 它会从你们的服务器收集数据
[33:38] – and sends it to us. – No way. -并发给我们 -不行
[33:39] No way. Do you know what happens if I get caught? 不行 你们知不知道我被逮着会怎样
[33:41] – I’m dead. – Relax. -我就死定了 -放轻松
[33:42] The SWAT team will be right outside. 特警队就在外头待命
[33:44] We’ll be watching the cameras. 我们会盯着监控
[33:45] If anything happens, 要是有什么情况
[33:46] we’ll come in and pull you out. 我们会冲进来把你弄出去
[33:47] Okay, look, if we’re really gonna do this, 如果真打算这么做了
[33:49] you’ll need to sign right there. 你得在这里签个名
[33:50] Oh, no, no, I-I gotta talk to my lawyer. 不 我要跟我的律师谈谈
[33:53] Here we go with the lawyer again. 又说回律师了
[33:54] Listen, my friend, this is happening right now. 听好了 朋友 现在刻不容缓
[33:57] You want to talk to your lawyer, we’re gonna have to arrest you, 你要跟你律师谈 那我们就要逮捕你
[33:59] take you downtown, which means no deal for you. 把你带回城里 那你就没条件可谈了
[34:02] It also means your days of chasing pretty girls are over, 同时 你追求漂亮姑娘的日子也结束了
[34:04] ’cause in prison, you’re the pretty girl. 因为在监狱里 你就是漂亮姑娘
[34:11] The risk of using a cover with a skill set you don’t have 不具备专业技能却要冒充专业人士
[34:15] is that at some point someone may demand results. 风险就在于有时别人会要你展示专业技能
[34:18] When failure is inevitable, 当失败在所难免
[34:20] you lie, deny, 你就撒谎 否认
[34:21] and put the blame on others. 责怪其他人
[34:23] I am telling you, there is something wrong with your system. 我跟你讲 你的系统有问题
[34:26] You know what I think is the problem? 你知道我怎么想的吗
[34:28] I think you were trying to rip me off. 我觉得你想要糊弄我
[34:30] Are you even listening to me? 你没听我说的吗
[34:32] There’s something blocking the data packets. 有什么东西拦截了数据包
[34:34] You know, the little numbers 小数字从一个电脑
[34:35] that travel from one computer to the next? No. 跑到另一个 现在不跑了
[34:37] I’ll give you five minutes. 我给你五分钟
[34:39] After that… 五分钟后
[34:41] you’re fired. 你就玩完了
[34:45] What’s going on? 这是怎么了
[34:47] Well, look who’s here. 瞧瞧谁来了
[34:48] I was just talking to your boyfriend 我正在跟你的男朋友讨论
[34:49] about my concerns with your work output. 对你们工作效果的担忧呢
[34:51] Over there with him. Now. 跟他站到一块儿去 赶紧的
[34:53] You’re worried about him busting 你居然在操心他
[34:54] into some bank account in the Caymans? 黑进一些开曼群岛的银行账户吗
[34:56] Do you have any idea what Cody is up to? 你知道科迪在干什么吗
[34:59] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[35:00] I was just in a bar with him. 我刚才跟他在一个酒吧里
[35:02] He told me to leave. 他让我离开
[35:03] He was meeting some cops. He’s a goddamn snitch. 他在跟警察碰头 他是个该死的告密者
[35:07] Ah, nice try. 得了吧
[35:09] See, Cody knows the cops could never touch us. 科迪知道警察拿我们没法子
[35:12] He’s got no reason to work with them, 他没有理由给他们办事
[35:13] you lying bitch! 你这个撒谎的婊子
[35:15] I said get over there! 我说了过来站好
[35:25] If I’m a lying bitch, 我如果是个撒谎的婊子
[35:28] where the hell is Cody? 他妈的科迪在哪里呢
[35:30] He’s not with me. 他没跟我在一起
[35:31] He’s not with the hackers on the floor. 他也没跟楼下的黑客们在一起
[35:33] So where is he? Huh? 那他在哪儿呢
[35:40] Anybody have eyes on Cody? 有人看到科迪吗
[35:41] Yeah, he’s in the server room. 他在机房
[35:43] The server room? What’s he doing? 在服务器机房吗 他在那儿干嘛
[35:45] I don’t know. He’s been in there for a half an hour. 不知道 他已经在那儿呆了半个小时了
[35:47] He said you okayed it. 他说是你同意的
[35:49] Bring them. We’re gonna settle this right now. 带上他们 我们要立刻解决这件事
[35:56] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[35:59] Just updating personnel records. 更新人事信息而已
[36:01] The files are locked on the server, so– 档案都锁定在服务器上了 所以
[36:03] The hell you are. You’re working with the cops. 见鬼 你是条子的人
[36:04] – I saw you. – You’re out of your mind, -我看见了 -你疯了吧
[36:06] You dumb skank. 你个该死的烂货
[36:08] Cody, look me in the eyes! 科迪 看着我的眼睛
[36:10] Why would this chick make that up? 这个小娘们儿为什么要这么说
[36:15] Maybe because I wouldn’t bang her in the bathroom at the bar. 大概是因为我不和她在酒吧的卫生间里乱搞
[36:19] She tell you that part? 这点她和你说了吗
[36:21] Come on. 拜托
[36:23] How long have you and I known each other? 我们认识彼此多久了
[36:25] You’re gonna take her word over mine? 你宁愿相信她而不相信我吗
[36:29] Excuse me, but since when do personnel updates 打断一下 什么时候开始更新人事资料
[36:33] send files to a remote server and delete them all? 需要把文件传到移动服务器外加删除文件了
[36:36] What? 什么
[36:36] How much do you want to bet 你赌多少
[36:38] that server leads straight to the cops? 那个服务器直接通到警察局
[36:39] That’s ridiculous. 荒唐至极
[36:40] No wonder I couldn’t hack your system. 这就是我为什么不能黑进你的系统了
[36:41] The cops were already in there. 警察已经入侵了
[36:43] This guy’s your problem. 这个人才是你要解决的问题
[36:45] This guy right here. 站在这里这个人
[36:45] It’s nuking our server. 它正在摧毁我们的服务器
[36:47] You son of a bitch. What did you do? 你这个狗娘养的 你到底干了些什么
[36:49] All right. All right. All right, listen. 淡定 淡定 听我说
[36:50] I had no choice. All right? 我没有别的选择 好吗
[36:53] – The cops had us cold. – There we go! -我们已经被警察吃定了 -看见了没
[36:56] Would you ask your friends to lower their guns? 能不能让你的小伙伴们把枪放下
[36:58] We are leaving. 我们要走了
[37:00] Frakes, don’t do anything stupid. 弗雷克斯 别干傻事
[37:01] The cops are watching us. They’re right outside. 警察在监视我们 他们就在外面
[37:09] Frakes. 弗雷克斯
[37:10] F-Frakes. 弗…弗雷克斯
[37:11] Frakes, no, listen– 弗雷克斯 听着
[37:12] Listen to me, listen to me. 听我说 听我说
[37:18] All the accounts the hackers had on your clients 你所有被黑客入侵的客户账户清单
[37:20] Along with where they stashed the money. 还有他们藏钱的地方
[37:23] Consider it an apology gift. 当做是我对你的道歉
[37:24] Apology accepted. Thanks. 接受你的道歉 谢谢
[37:27] That should give your business a little boost, right? 这些能稍微给你的生意带来点起色吧
[37:29] Yeah. I’m…Sure it will. 是啊 我想是的
[37:34] Barry, I heard about your ex. 巴瑞 我听说你前女友的事了
[37:36] I’m sorry things didn’t work out. 我很难过你们俩没能在一起
[37:38] So am I. 我也很难过
[37:40] You know, the crazy thing is, 让人抓狂的是
[37:42] right before I went to jail, 在我进班房前
[37:43] I was gonna get Tricia a ring. 我本打算向特里西娅求婚的
[37:46] I really thought she was the one. 我真的以为她就是我的女神
[37:48] But I never got around to doing it. 但是我永远也没机会这么做了
[37:50] You miss your moment… Then it’s gone. 你怀念那些时光 但是已经一去不复返
[37:59] I’ll see you guys around. 后会有期
[38:04] Fi, I know you didn’t want to do this. 菲 我知道你不想接这单生意
[38:06] I know this job was forced on you, 我知道你是被迫的
[38:08] but you were great. 但是你太棒了
[38:12] Working together was never our problem. 一起工作从来都不是我们的问题
[38:16] You know, one day all this stuff with Sonya, the CIA, 这一切 索尼娅 还有中情局
[38:20] All of it– it will be over. 所有的一切 都会结束
[38:25] Michael… 迈克尔
[38:27] It’s already over. 已经结束了
[38:51] Oh, it’s really coming down, huh? 真下雨了呀
[38:54] Look at this. We got a lot more 过来看 我们从黑客那里得到的信息
[38:55] from the hackers than we expected. 比我们预期的要多
[38:56] We can talk about that later. 这个我们以后再谈
[39:03] I want a seat at the table, Sonya. 我希望能有一席之地 索尼娅
[39:05] I’ve been working for you people long enough. 我为你们工作的够久了
[39:07] I want to meet the man in charge. 我要见你们的头儿
[39:09] I had a feeling this was coming. 我有预感这一天会来
[39:11] I’ve earned it. 这是我应得的
[39:13] I know you think that’s what you want, Michael, 迈克尔 我明白你觉得这是你想要的
[39:15] but this organization isn’t just a job. 但是为组织工作不仅仅只是份工作而已
[39:18] I know what it’s like to work for you and Burke. 我知道为你和伯克工作是什么情形
[39:20] I know what it is. 我清楚
[39:22] No, you don’t. 不 你不知道
[39:24] Not really. 你没真正体会过
[39:25] To be with us, you have to be willing to make sacrifices, 和我们一起工作 你要做好牺牲的准备
[39:28] extreme sacrifices. 义无返顾的牺牲
[39:30] Sacrifice. 牺牲
[39:32] I know sacrifice. I can handle it. 我知道要牺牲 我能做到
[39:35] I’m not talking about your training. 我不是在说你受到的那些训练
[39:38] To do what we do you have to be willing to give up everything. 要想加入我们 你就得有放弃一切的决心
[39:43] I went straight from the G.R.U. to this. 我从格勒乌走到这一步
[39:47] This is the only life I know. 这是我生活的全部
[39:50] I never had a chance for friends or a family. 我从没有机会交朋友或是组建家庭
[39:55] Don’t throw them away lightly. 不要轻易放弃这些
[39:57] I have given up everything! 我已经放弃了一切
[40:00] Look at this place! 看看这地方
[40:02] I have nothing! 我一无所有
[40:05] My friends, they moved on, 我的朋友们 他们都向前看了
[40:08] built new lives without me. 开始了没有我的新生活
[40:10] I look in their eyes, and all I see is pity. 我看着他们的眼睛 满眼都是对我的怜悯
[40:15] My brother is dead. 我的弟弟死了
[40:20] My mother will never forgive me 因为我没保护好他
[40:22] for getting him killed. 我的母亲永远不会原谅我了
[40:26] This thing that you’re part of… 你参与的这件事
[40:31] you’re the only thing I have left. 我只剩下你了
[40:37] That’s one thing we have in common. 这是我们的共同点
[41:07] For spies, 对于卧底来说
[41:08] there’s no separating your work life 你无法将工作
[41:10] from your personal one. 从你的私人生活中完全剥离出来
[41:12] Sometimes it’s hard to understand 有时候甚至很难理解
[41:13] even your own true motives– 你自己的真实动机
[41:15] If you’re doing things for yourself 你到底是为了自己
[41:17] Or for the good of the operation. 还是为了行动顺利进行
[41:29] It’s a cold reality that most of the people you love 残酷的现实是大部分你爱的人
[41:32] will never understand. 永远都不能理解
[41:34] But the truth is, at a certain point, 实际情况是 在某个结点
[41:37] it doesn’t matter what your real motives are, 无论你的本意如何
[41:39] because once you’ve made a choice in the field, 一旦你在战场上作出了选择
[41:42] you can never take it back. 就再也无法挽回
[41:54] So? 所以呢
[41:59] I’ll make the call. 我会联系我们头儿
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme