Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:03] I used to be a spy, 曾是一名间谍
[00:04] until… 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:06] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, 一旦被封杀
[00:09] you’ve got nothing — 你就一无所有
[00:10] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] Where am I? 我在哪儿
[00:16] Miami. 迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — 你也知道嘛
[00:29] A bunch of bitchy little girls. 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们
[00:31] Family, too 还有家人
[00:31] Hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈的电话吗
[00:33] If you’re desperate…. 要是真的走投无路了
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] And a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的风格 伙计
[00:40] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 只要还在黑名单里
[00:42] You’re not going anywhere. 你就哪儿也去不了
[00:45] It’s a deep cover job, 一项深入的卧底工作
[00:47] going after the leader of a terrorist network 追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领
[00:50] You used to work with this son of a bitch. 你过去曾和那个混蛋合作过
[00:52] You’re on a path, Michael. 你已经在接近了 迈克
[00:53] All will be revealed in time. 你迟早会找到一切答案
[00:56] Two-hour notice to get to Cuba 提前两个小时通知我来古巴
[00:57] to bust somebody out of a russian black site? 从俄罗斯黑窝点里揪个人出来
[01:00] Can you take care of the guards in here, get her out? 你能搞定这里的守卫并把她弄出去吗
[01:02] She is all that matters. 她是最重要的
[01:04] It’s been an honor, Mike. 与你合作我深感荣幸 迈克
[01:09] Jesus. 我的天
[01:12] Where’s Mike? 迈克呢
[01:19] She’s still unconscious, but–ahh! 她还昏迷着呢
[01:21] – No, no, no– – Jesse? -别别别 -杰西
[01:23] He’s all right. He’s breathing. 他没事 还在呼吸呢
[01:26] – She’s gone. – Mike, what do we do now? -她不见了 -迈克 现在我们怎么办
[01:28] Find her. 找到她
[01:45] Tracking someone in the wilderness 要在野外追踪一个人
[01:47] isn’t just about the occasional footprint 不在于散落的脚印
[01:49] or broken branch. 或者折断的树枝
[01:50] It’s about using what you find 而在于利用找到的痕迹
[01:52] to put yourself in the head of the person you’re hunting. 让自己先目标一步
[01:58] If your target isn’t completely careless, 如果目标不是毫无防备
[02:00] most signs you’ll find will be small, almost invisible. 那么一般你只能找到细微 难以察觉的痕迹
[02:04] Just a bit of disturbed earth or a bent branch. 比如一点点踩乱的泥土或折弯的树枝
[02:08] She didn’t go east. It’s too dense. 她没往西走 林子太密了
[02:10] With all that mud, it would lead us right to her. 那里都是泥 要是走那边我们一下就能找到她
[02:11] This way’s a bust too. 这边也不好走
[02:13] She’d have to circle around to get through. 她得绕一大圈才能走过去
[02:15] Take a look at that. 看看那个
[02:16] Of course, sometimes you do find something more obvious, 当然 有时候你会发现明显的踪迹
[02:19] which makes the trail that much easier to follow 这会让你更容易跟踪目标
[02:22] – or that much harder. – Okay. – 也有可能恰恰相反 -看到了
[02:25] Now we’re on to something. 现在我们有点发现了
[02:28] Okay, check it out. Looks like she fell right here. 看这边 似乎她在这里摔了一跤
[02:31] She’s getting tired. 她筋疲力尽了
[02:31] She’s probably heading for the road. 她很可能往那条路走了
[02:32] – Come on, we can catch her. – Wait. -快 我们跟上去 -等等
[02:34] Mike, we can’t wait. 迈克 我们等不了
[02:35] Seriously, she runs like a cheetah. 没错 她跑得跟豹子一样快
[02:36] If she gets to the road– 要是让她上了公路
[02:38] Look at that. 你想想
[02:39] For two miles, we don’t see a footprint. 三公里走下来 她没留下一个脚印
[02:41] Now she leaves tracks a cub scout could follow? 现在却留下个童子军都能追踪的痕迹
[02:43] What are you saying? 你是什么意思
[02:44] I’m saying I think she’s hiding. 我的意思是她躲起来了
[02:46] Waiting to double back after we pass. 在等我们走了她再折回去
[02:48] Mike, we’re talking about someone 迈克 我们说的这个人
[02:49] who was just tortured in a black site. 她可在黑狱里受过酷刑
[02:50] She’s still drugged up. 还被下了药
[02:52] – I don’t– – Then look at that. -我不觉得… -你看这边
[02:53] The broken branch. 断掉的树枝
[02:54] If she went to the road, who went that way? 如果她往公路上去了 那往这边走的又是谁呢
[02:57] Oh, son of a bitch. 贱人
[03:00] I think she’s behind us. We should circle back. 我估计她在我们后面 我们折回去吧
[03:03] I got a better idea. You circle back, 我有个更好的想法 你折回去
[03:05] Jesse and I keep going, make her think she fooled us. 杰西和我继续向前 让她以为自己骗过了我们
[03:08] Sell it. 演得像一点
[03:09] Well, there we go, that branch. 找到了 这根树枝
[03:11] I think that’s the right way here. 应该是这条路
[03:13] Yeah, I think she’s heading for the road. 我猜她往这边去了
[03:25] Drop it, now. 放下枪 现在
[03:28] Sonya, you don’t wanna do this. 索尼娅 别这么干
[03:29] I’m on your side. 我和你是一边的
[03:31] I know who you are, Michael Westen. 我知道你是谁 迈克尔·韦斯顿
[03:35] Take off your laces now. 解开鞋带
[03:38] Make a wrong move, I’ll shoot you. 你要是轻举妄动 我就开枪
[03:41] That’s a nice trick, 真是条妙计呢
[03:42] sending your friends towards the road. 让你的朋友往公路那边走
[03:44] You don’t understand. We’re here to rescue you. 你没搞清楚 我们是来救你的
[03:47] Rescue me or take me someplace worse. 救我 还是带我到更恐怖的地方呢
[03:49] I know the Americans hate me as much as the Russians do. 美国人可和俄国人一样恨我
[03:51] I don’t know what you’ve heard about me, 我不知道你是怎么看我的
[03:53] But that’s the past. 但那都是过去的事了
[03:54] I no longer work for the CIA. 我不再为中情局卖命了
[03:57] I was working with Randall Burke. 我现在和兰德尔·伯克合作
[03:59] You worked with Randall? 你和兰德尔合作
[04:00] He found me drinking myself to death in Santo Domingo. 他发现我在圣多明哥醉生梦死
[04:03] He cleaned me up. 帮我戒了酒
[04:05] He gave me a job. 给了我活儿干
[04:07] We found the man who sold you to the Russians, 我们找到了把你出卖给俄国人的人
[04:09] and then we came after you. 然后就来救你了
[04:11] You keep saying “We,” but I don’t see Randall. 你一直说”我们” 可我没看到兰德尔
[04:14] Where is he? 他去哪里了
[04:21] He didn’t make it out. 他没能逃出来
[04:22] He sacrificed himself to save you. 他牺牲了自己 救了你
[04:25] He’s gone. I’m sorry. 他走了 我很抱歉
[04:26] He’s dead? 他死了
[04:27] That’s convenient for you, isn’t it? 这样一来你可方便了 是吧
[04:29] My friend is dead, 我的朋友死了
[04:30] and the three of you can tell any story you want. 你们三个想怎么给我讲故事都行
[04:32] It’s not a story. It’s the truth. 这不是故事 这是事实
[04:33] He was my friend too– 他也是我的朋友
[04:36] He was more than a friend. He saved me. 他不仅仅是朋友 他救了我
[04:40] Now I don’t have any proof to offer you, 现在我没有证据拿给你看
[04:42] But I know why I’m here — 但我知道我来做什么
[04:43] because Burke gave me a purpose. 因为伯克向我提议了
[04:44] He said I was part of something, 他说我是某个计划的一部分
[04:46] that I was on a path, and I chose to believe him. 说我在完成某个使命 而我选择了相信他
[04:52] Now the question is whether you choose to believe me. 现在的问题是 你要不要选择相信我
[05:12] “Hey, Sam and Jesse.” “萨姆 杰西”
[05:13] “Feel like coming down to Cuba?” “想来古巴玩一圈吗”
[05:15] “Sure, Mike, sounds great.” “好啊 迈克 听起来不错”
[05:17] “Hope we get to hike through the woods.” “但愿我们能徒步旅行穿梭在树林里”
[05:18] – “Forever.” – Not forever, Sam. -“直到永远” -不是永远 萨姆
[05:20] The boat should be just up ahead. 那艘船应该就在前方
[05:21] Yeah, assuming it’s still there. 是啊 假如它一直停在那的话
[05:23] We lost a lot of time on that little detour. 我们可是在那小弯道上花了不少时间
[05:25] Hold on. 等等
[05:26] Looks like the Cuban police showed up. 好像来了几个古巴警察
[05:28] Well, I guess the good news is the boat is still there. 我想好消息是那船还在
[05:30] We just can’t get to it. 只是我们现在过不去
[05:33] We still have some C4. 我们还有一些塑胶炸弹
[05:34] We could give the cops something to investigate, 我们可以找点事让警察去调查
[05:36] make it over to the seawall, and swim for the boat. 先设法抵达海堤 然后游到船那里
[05:39] Even if we get past the police, 就算我们能避开警察
[05:41] they’ve already called in their position. 他们也已经汇报了这个位置了
[05:42] Cuban gunships are probably headed here already. 古巴的武装直升机大概已经在往这里来了
[05:44] Burke left you some clothes. 伯克给你留了些衣服
[05:45] We could drive up the coastline, 我们可以开车去海岸线
[05:47] try to get ahead of the manhunt. 试着领先于他们的搜捕
[05:49] It won’t matter. 没用的
[05:50] They’re going to lock down the entire island. 他们会把整座岛都封锁起来
[05:51] So I guess your proposal is to what, 那你准备怎么办
[05:53] live in the cuban wilderness for the rest of our lives? 在古巴野生丛林里度过我们的余生吗
[05:57] There’s a smuggler I know. 我认识一个走私贩
[05:59] Ruben Hernandez. 鲁本·埃尔南德斯
[06:00] He has a cigar shop on the southern edge of Havana. 他在哈瓦那南边开了家雪茄店
[06:02] He runs guns in and out of every port in the Caribbean. 他管理加勒比海所有港口的枪支出入
[06:04] Does he move people as well? 他也会帮忙运人吗
[06:05] Not usually, but I can be persuasive. 通常不会 但我能说服他这么做
[06:18] Okay, it looks like that place has been closed for years, 好吧 那地方看起来已经关闭多年
[06:22] so her friend could be dead or in prison. 所以她朋友可能死了 或者进监狱了
[06:24] Or Sonya’s leading us into a trap. 或者是索尼娅在给我们下套
[06:26] I know she whacked you on the head. 我知道 她是敲了你的脑袋
[06:27] No, it’s not that– I mean… 倒不是…不是那样
[06:29] that pissed me off a little bit. 虽然我是不太爽
[06:30] I’m not gonna lie. That pissed me off. 这点我不否认 我是不太爽
[06:32] But listen, when I was in CIFA, there was a rumor 但是 我在反间谍前线活动机构的时候
[06:35] about a deep cover Russian mole 听过一个传闻 说在阿灵顿附近
[06:36] working around Arlington. 有个藏得很深的俄国间谍在活动
[06:38] Blonde hair, in her 20s, spoke flawless english. 金发 二十几岁 一口无可挑剔的英语
[06:40] Wait a minute, I heard about her. 等下 我也听说过
[06:42] She turned the NSA inside out. 她把国安局翻了个底朝天
[06:43] Yeah, and the information she sent home 是啊 她发回国的情报
[06:45] got a lot of good agents killed. 害死了许多优秀的探员
[06:46] Now if Sonya’s that operative, 如果索尼娅就是那个特工
[06:48] it’s only a matter of time before she stabs us in the back. 那她早晚会在背后捅我们一刀
[06:50] Well, then we won’t turn our backs. 那我们就别背对着她
[06:52] Mike, you know what, maybe it’s best 迈克 我觉得也许最好
[06:53] that we just shove her in the trunk of a car 我们还是把她塞进后备箱
[06:55] – and call the CIA… – Amen to that. -然后打电话给中情局 -我同意
[06:57] ‘Cause I’ll tell you one thing, 因为我跟你说
[06:58] the Russians didn’t throw her 俄国人可不是因为她在商店顺手牵羊
[06:59] in a black site for shoplifting. 就把她扔到黑狱去的
[07:00] That’s not how this works, Sam. 这样没用 萨姆
[07:02] My mission isn’t to grab one person, 我的任务不是抓人
[07:03] it’s to take down a terrorist network, 而是干掉一个恐怖分子网络
[07:05] and right now she is the only link to that network. 而现在她是我跟那个网络唯一的关联
[07:08] Now if you guys want out, I understand, 如果你们想退出 我也理解
[07:10] but I have to see this through one way or another. 但我总得找到办法来解决问题
[07:13] No, we’re in, 不 我们不是要退出
[07:14] but after this is over, Mike, 但等这事过去了 迈克
[07:15] I want a thank-you note from the CIA director. 我要你们中情局的领导跟我俩说声谢谢
[07:18] and a fruit basket. 还要送个水果提篮
[07:20] Ruben’s still in business. 鲁本还在做这行
[07:21] He’ll be here this afternoon. 他今天下午会过来
[07:22] Sam, Jesse, switch out this car 萨姆 杰西 别开这辆车了
[07:24] before the police find it. 免得被警察发现
[07:25] Michael and I will wait inside. 我和迈克尔去里面等
[07:27] Mike, you sure you wanna split up? 迈克 你确定要分开行动吗
[07:28] Because if you guys are seen… 如果你们被人看到了…
[07:31] We’ll keep a low profile. 我们会低调行事的
[07:33] It’ll be fine, Sam. 没问题的 萨姆
[07:39] Shotgun. 副驾驶座归我了
[07:46] When you’ve spent too much time working with spies, 当你跟间谍们一起工作久了
[07:49] trust doesn’t come easy. 就很难信任别人
[07:51] Even when you’re dealing with someone you care about, 即使是在跟你关心的人打交道
[07:53] you’re always on the lookout for signs of deception. 你也会时刻警惕欺骗迹象的出现
[07:56] Because you never know 因为你永远不知道
[07:57] whether you’re just spotting white lies… 你发现的仅仅是善意的谎言
[08:00] or something darker. 还是恶意的欺瞒
[08:04] – What’s up? – That’s what I wanna know. -怎么了 -我还想问你怎么了
[08:07] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[08:09] Why did you tell Lou 你为什么跟卢说
[08:10] we’d take this job in New Orleans? 我们要接这个新奥尔良的活儿
[08:11] The money’s not good, 报酬又不好
[08:12] and the trail is two days old. 跟踪的情报也是两天前的了
[08:15] No, it’s not. 不是的
[08:16] – Lou just– – Don’t lie to me! -卢只是 -不要对我撒谎
[08:19] I will not be lied to. 你骗不了我
[08:21] No secrets. 不许骗我
[08:23] Fi… 菲
[08:25] I-I wasn’t lying about anything. 我不是在撒谎
[08:28] Okay? I just didn’t tell you the whole story. 我只是还有些事没告诉你
[08:32] Here’s the deal. 是这么回事
[08:33] Ever since Michael came back you’ve had this, you know, 自从迈克尔回来以后你就有点…
[08:36] this different look in your eye. 你的眼神就有点不一样了
[08:38] So I figured, I don’t know, trip away for a few days 所以我想 说不定 出去旅游几天
[08:41] might help clear your head. 也许能帮助你清醒一下
[08:44] That’s all. 就是这样
[08:49] It’s just when I walked up you–you hung up your phone. 这不是我一来你就挂了电话嘛
[08:51] I was just making hotel reservations. 我只是在订旅馆
[08:52] You wanna check my phone? 你想查查我的通话记录吗
[08:58] Come on a trip with me. 跟我出去旅行吧
[09:00] A few days. 就几天时间
[09:01] It’ll be fun. 会很有趣的
[09:04] Just how much fun? 多有趣
[09:08] Lots of fun. 非常非常有趣哦
[09:14] Well, it’s just for a couple of weeks. 我只出去几周而已
[09:15] Will you and Charlie be okay? 你和查理能照顾自己吗
[09:17] I’m sure, Fiona. 没问题 菲欧娜
[09:18] As long as you’re here for his birthday. 只要你回来庆祝他的生日
[09:20] We’re doing dinosaurs and trains. 我们会准备恐龙和火车玩具的
[09:25] Madeline, I’m gonna have to call you back. 麦德琳 我晚点再打给你
[09:38] I didn’t see anything in your file about being a painter, 你的档案里完全没说你是个画家
[09:40] but I gotta tell you, this is impressive. 但我跟你说啊 这画太了不起了
[09:43] What do you call it? 这作品有标题吗
[09:44] I call it “Shoot intruders on sight.” 我称之为”入侵者立死”
[09:48] It explores my feelings 它抒发了我对于
[09:49] about having the CIA break into my house repeatedly. 中情局再三闯入我家的感觉
[09:53] Hmm, I was expecting something a little bit more whimsical. 我还以为会有更古怪点的解释呢
[09:55] Get out. 滚出去
[09:56] Look, I’ll be happy to leave, 我也不想呆在这儿
[09:58] but we have to talk first. 但我们需要先谈谈
[10:01] I’ve heard that you’re thinking about getting out of town. 我听说你想要出城
[10:03] Oh, you’re spying on me too. 原来你也在监视我
[10:05] If by “spying” you mean monitoring my operative’s 如果所谓监视是指关注我手下特工
[10:07] closest known associates, then yes. 最亲密的伙伴们 那么是的
[10:10] Look, here’s the deal. 事情是这样的
[10:11] This is a very crucial point for Michael in his mission. 迈克尔的任务到了决定性的阶段
[10:14] He’s gonna need all the help he can get going forward. 接下来他需要尽可能多的帮助
[10:16] I need you here. 我需要你在这里
[10:18] I don’t care what you need. 我不管你需要什么
[10:19] I don’t wanna be involved. 我不想要被牵扯进去
[10:22] You already are involved. 你早就被牵扯进来了
[10:24] You kidnapped a Russian diplomat, for god’s sake. 你绑架了一名俄国外交官
[10:27] Yeah, well that was for Michael, not the CIA. 没错 是为了迈克尔 不是中情局
[10:30] And it was a one-time favor. 而且只有这一次
[10:31] You know that, I know that. 你我都心知肚明
[10:33] The people he’s chasing don’t. 但他在调查的人不知道
[10:36] They think that you’re one of Michael’s top assets in Miami. 他们认为你是迈克尔在迈阿密的主要资源
[10:38] You’re part of his cover now. 你已经是他卧底身份的一部分了
[10:41] Which means we can use you when Michael comes back to Miami. 所以迈克尔回迈阿密后你可以帮我们
[10:44] Too bad. I’m not interested. 真糟糕 我不感兴趣
[10:47] Get interested. 由不得你
[10:49] This is a matter of national security. 这事关国家安全
[10:51] I was hoping that you would just help us out voluntarily, 我本来希望你能自愿帮忙
[10:57] but you don’t really have a choice. 但你其实别无选择
[11:01] You let yourself in. 你能自己进来
[11:03] You can let yourself out. 那你也能自己出去
[11:04] I have a trip to shop for. 我还要去买东西
[11:06] You can’t just walk away from this, Ms. Glenanne. 你不能就这样走开 格兰恩女士
[11:08] No? Watch me. 不能 看好了
[11:17] Forget about it. 别妄想了
[11:18] They’re not letting even a pineapple 没有经过检查
[11:20] leave the ports without inspection tonight, all right? 一只苍蝇都别想飞过去
[11:23] Smuggling four people? 偷运四个人
[11:25] Imposible. 天方夜谭
[11:25] You must have other avenues 你一定有其他途径出国
[11:27] out of the country or other contacts. 或是有其他联系人
[11:29] Ruben, I want you to remember a few years back 鲁本 你还记得几年前
[11:32] when U.S. Customs somehow 美国海关无缘无故就忽略了
[11:34] overlooked those shipments into San Juan. 那一批进入圣胡安的货吗
[11:37] It happened because I helped you. 是我帮了你
[11:39] If I decide to hurt you, things will go differently. 如果我想害你 情况就大不相同了
[11:42] Very differently. 非常不同
[11:50] Okay, listen. 好
[11:51] There’s a freighter leaving the port tonight. 有一艘货轮今晚要离港
[11:54] The cargo’s already been loaded. 货物已经都装好了
[11:56] – If–and this is a big if– – Make it happen. -但这都只是假设 -就这么办
[12:02] We might have to put that escape plan on hold. 我们可能要暂时放下逃跑计划
[12:05] Look. 看
[12:08] Cops are here. 警察来了
[12:09] Those aren’t just cops. 还不是一般的警察
[12:10] That’s state security. 是国家安全局的
[12:16] Oi, oi, no, no, no, no. 别 别 别
[12:17] No, not that way. 别走那边
[12:18] If you break the window, they’ll know you’re here. 如果你打破窗户 他们就知道你们在这里了
[12:20] I have a hidden room in here. 我这里有一间密室
[12:41] Buenas. 你好
[12:43] Mind if we speak English? 能说英文吗
[12:45] My Spanish is not so good. 我的西班牙语不怎么样
[12:47] Of course, of course, uh, Senora… 当然 当然 女士
[12:50] Colonel Oksana Zhirkov of the Russian GRU. 奥莎娜·哲科夫上校 俄国格勒乌
[12:54] Oksana. 奥莎娜
[12:55] She’s been after me since I left Moscow. 从我离开莫斯科她就一直追着我不放
[12:58] We are looking for a woman you worked with a few years ago. 我们在找几年前和你一起工作的一个女人
[13:02] – Sonya Lebedenko. – Sonya? -索尼娅·勒博登科 -索尼娅
[13:05] Si, Sonya, but I haven’t seen Sonya in a long time. 索尼娅啊 我很久没跟她联系了
[13:09] Wasn’t she headed back to Russia? 她不是回俄罗斯了吗
[13:12] No, no, no, give Ruben a chance 不 不 给鲁本一个机会
[13:13] To talk his way out of it. He’s good. 让他去说 他很厉害
[13:15] This is just in case she’s better. 这是以防她更厉害
[13:17] She is in Cuba with an American. 她和一名美国人在古巴
[13:20] They’re looking to get off the island. 他们想要离开
[13:22] Given your past together, 结合你们的历史
[13:24] I figure this would be her first stop. 我推测这是她的第一站
[13:26] She’s a clever girl. 她很聪明
[13:27] I’m sure she expected you to come to me as well 她一定能预测到你会来找我
[13:30] and stayed away. 所以她会离我远远的
[13:32] Or perhaps they did come here without your knowledge? 或是他们没告诉你就来了
[13:36] They could have hidden in a crate due to be shipped out soon. 他们也许躲在一个要被运出去的货箱里
[13:38] I doubt that very much 我不这么认为
[13:39] because nobody comes into my warehouse without me knowing. 因为没有人能在我不知道的情况下进仓库
[13:43] I trust you, Senor, but do you mind 我相信你 先生 如果你不介意的话
[13:45] if my men look around a bit? 能让我的人搜查一下吗
[13:46] No, no, of course not. 当然 没问题
[14:11] You seem nervous. 你好像很紧张
[14:13] No, it’s–it’s just the merchandise here 没有 只是这里的货物
[14:15] is very valuable. 非常值钱
[14:17] I’m sure. 当然
[14:22] Tell me something. 跟我说说
[14:23] You know Sonya. 你了解索尼娅
[14:25] If she didn’t come here, where would she go? 如果她没来这里 她会去哪里
[14:29] When she was in Havana, 她在哈瓦那的时候
[14:31] She, uh…She knew this guy at Marina Tarara. 她在塔拉拉码头认识一个人
[14:35] It’s east of the city. 在城市的东面
[14:36] A lot of pleasure yachts dock there. 很多游艇停靠在那边
[14:38] Do you remember the contact’s name at the Marina? 你记得她在码头联系人的名字吗
[14:43] Eh, Eduardo. 爱德华多
[14:44] He–he would rent boats to tourists. 他租船给游客
[14:50] All right. 好吧
[14:52] You’ve been very helpful. 谢谢你的配合
[14:54] We’ll be on our way. 我们马上就走
[14:55] If I hear anything I’ll contact you. 如果我有听到消息我会联系你
[14:57] But please, uh, Colonel, please take this. 上校 请拿着这个
[15:01] – For you. – Thank you. -小心意 -谢谢你
[15:09] One more thing, Senor Hernandez. 还有一件事 赫南德斯先生
[15:15] I noticed something interesting while we were talking. 我们说话的时候我注意到了一件事
[15:18] Whenever my associates walked near that wall 每当我的人靠近那面墙的时候
[15:21] you completely forgot about your cigar. 你就完全忘了你的雪茄
[15:23] In fact, you held your breath. 你还屏住了呼吸
[15:26] I wonder why a weapons smuggler 我想为什么一个武器走私贩的仓库里
[15:29] would have a warehouse with no weapons. 竟然没有武器
[15:32] It occurs to me a hidden room 我突然想到有一间密室的话
[15:34] would be very convenient for hiding guns or people. 藏枪或者藏人都会非常方便
[15:39] Or I just sent a shipment out, 也可能是我刚把货运走
[15:41] and for the moment I only have cigars. 现在就只有雪茄了
[15:44] Lying is such hard work. 撒谎可不容易
[15:47] And it’s pointless now. 并且在这个时候也毫无意义
[15:49] Just tell me the truth, and this will all be over. 只要跟我说实话 就什么事都没有
[15:54] Where is the hidden door? 密室的门在哪里
[16:04] It’s the middle panel. 中间的隔板
[16:05] There’s a little latch on the bottom. 底下有个小门闩
[16:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:15] They’re behind the wall. I want them alive. 他们在墙后面 抓活的
[16:18] Move. 让开
[16:30] Run! 快跑
[16:45] Cover me. 掩护我
[16:55] Go. 走
[17:16] How’s it look out there? 外面情况怎么样
[17:17] Oh, you know. 你懂的
[17:18] Classic cars, good music, crumbling infrastructure. 老爷车 好音乐 破旧的公共设施
[17:21] Oh, and you two are the stars of a nationwide manhunt. 你们俩是全国追捕的要犯
[17:25] Yeah, airports sealed off. 没错 机场被封
[17:27] Ports are locked up tight. 港口紧锁
[17:29] Even the hotels are doing room checks. 甚至连酒店都在查房
[17:30] Oksana is the agency’s best. 奥莎娜是组织里最出色的探员
[17:33] Back when I knew her, 我认识她那会儿
[17:34] an MI6 agent was made in Estonia. 一位军情六处的间谍在爱沙尼亚被发现
[17:36] He had a two-day head start to get out of the country. 他为出境已经提前准备了两天
[17:38] Oksana found and killed him by dinnertime. 奥莎娜在晚饭前就把他找出来杀了
[17:42] There might be one card we can play. 也许我们还有一个办法
[17:44] She hasn’t seen me and Jesse yet. 她还没见过我和杰西
[17:46] – Maybe we can approach her. – That could work. -也许我们能接近她 -也许可以
[17:48] We tell her we’re hunting for Mike. 我们告诉她我们在抓迈克
[17:49] Pitch her on joining forces. 说服她联合搜捕
[17:50] If we can get her to show us 如果我们能让她给我们看
[17:51] where she’s deploying her men, 她的人力部署
[17:52] maybe we can find a hole. 也许我们就能找到漏洞
[17:53] Or create one. 或者创造一个
[17:54] You still have the bug we used at the black site? 我们在黑狱用的窃听器你还留着吗
[17:56] Yeah, I’ll just put it in my watch. 是的 我会把它放进手表里
[17:57] You two are going to walk 你们两个想要走进
[17:58] into Oksana’s headquarters and lie to her? 奥莎娜的指挥部撒谎骗她吗
[18:02] Pretty much, yeah. 差不多是这样
[18:03] Let me remind you, 我要提醒一下
[18:03] She is the head of counterintelligence for the GRU. 她是格勒乌反间谍组织的老大
[18:07] There’s no one better at seeing through tricks like this. 有着一对火眼金睛
[18:09] I know a little bit about counterintelligence myself. 我知道一些反间谍的侦查手段
[18:11] You don’t know oksana. 你们不了解奥莎娜
[18:12] You make one wrong move, 稍有差池
[18:14] and she kills you and captures us. 她就会杀了你们 抓住我们
[18:16] Sonya, you saw Oksana at the warehouse yesterday. 索尼娅 你昨天在仓库看见奥莎娜了
[18:18] She’s reading right out of your playbook. 她对你了如指掌
[18:20] If we just try to run, how long do you think we’ll last? 如果我们只是逃的话 你觉得能撑多久
[18:23] Sending Sam and Jesse in might be dangerous, 派萨姆和杰西去也许有危险
[18:25] but right now it’s the best move we have. 但是这是目前我们最好的出路了
[18:28] All right, keep your heads down. 好吧 别说了
[18:29] Let’s see what we can do. 我们来看看怎么做
[18:40] When you’re trying to escape surveillance, 当你想要摆脱监视时
[18:42] the first step is spotting it. 第一步是要识别它
[18:44] You’re on the lookout for people who won’t make eye contact, 你要找的是那些不与人对视的人
[18:48] figures sitting in parked cars, 坐在静止的车里的人影
[18:51] or faces you’ve seen more than once. 或是你见过不止一次的面孔
[18:53] If you can’t determine how you’re being watched, 如果你不能确定你是如何被监视的
[18:56] the best move is to change locations as soon as possible. 最好的办法就是迅速离开
[19:00] – You all set? – Yeah. -你都办好了 -是的
[19:02] You okay? What’s wrong? 你还好吗 怎么啦
[19:03] Nothing, I’m just looking forward to our trip. 没什么 我只是在期待我们的旅行
[19:06] Yeah, me too. 是的 我也是
[19:06] Let’s get on the road. 我们上路吧
[19:07] Of course, sometimes 当然 有时候
[19:09] the reason you can’t figure out 你看不出他们怎么监视你
[19:10] how they’re watching is that they’re done watching. 因为他们已经不再监视了
[19:13] Fiona Glenanne, you’re under arrest. 菲欧娜·格兰恩 你被逮捕了
[19:14] What the hell? What are you talking about? 搞什么 你们说什么呢
[19:16] Un–under arrest for what? 为什么被逮捕
[19:17] Two counts of criminal trespassing. 两项非法入侵
[19:19] 1712 Laguna Way. 拉古纳路1712号
[19:20] What–are you kidding me? 你们开什么玩笑
[19:22] We’re chasing a bail jumper, man. 我们正在追捕一个保释逃亡犯 老兄
[19:23] We work for these, guys. 我们是靠这个吃饭的 伙计们
[19:24] Well, it looks like your girlfriend cut some corners– 看来你女朋友对你有所保留
[19:26] No, no, no, no. Let me tell you something, okay? 不 不 不 不 让我来告诉你
[19:28] I was there for that takedown. She did nothing wrong. 当时我就在现场 她没做错什么
[19:31] You want to arrest somebody, you arrest me. 你们要逮捕的话 就逮捕我吧
[19:32] I’ll be happy to take you two, if that’s what you want. 如果你愿意的话 我很乐意逮捕你们两个
[19:34] Carlos, you don’t wanna get involved in this. 卡洛斯 你就不要卷进来了
[19:37] – Okay? – Come on. -好吗 -走吧
[19:41] Hey, this–this has got to be some kinda mistake, okay? 一定是哪里搞错了
[19:43] It’s gonna be fine, I promise. 会没事的 我保证
[19:44] Let’s go. 我们走
[19:50] See ya in a bit, okay? 一会儿见 好吗
[19:56] Russia and Cuba aren’t as tight as they were 俄罗斯和古巴并不像冷战时期那样
[19:58] in the cold war, but their law enforcement agencies 关系密切 不过他们的执法机构
[20:01] still cooperate closely. 仍然合作紧密
[20:03] If you’re looking for a Russian officer 如果你要找一名在哈瓦那指挥追捕的
[20:04] running a manhunt in Havana, there’s a good chance 俄罗斯官员 他们很有可能是在
[20:07] they’re operating out of a local police station, 一个当地警察局进行指挥
[20:09] which means the problem isn’t finding them. 那就意味着找到他们不是问题
[20:11] It’s that they’ll have an entire country’s resources 问题在于他们享有整个国家的资源
[20:14] at their disposal. 任其支配
[20:30] Sorry to keep you waiting, gentlemen. 抱歉让你们久等了 先生们
[20:32] I’m Colonel Oksana Zhirkov. 我是奥莎娜·哲科夫上校
[20:34] My men found the abandoned sedan that you reported. 我的人找到了你们说的被丢弃的车辆
[20:37] – Thank you. – No problem. -谢谢 -不谢
[20:40] That car’s not all we can find. 我们不止发现了那辆车
[20:42] My name’s Chuck Finley. 我是卡克·菲力
[20:43] This is my partner, Virgil Tibbs. 这是我的搭档维吉尔·狄博思
[20:45] We’re bounty hunters. 我们是赏金猎人
[20:46] If there’s money on someone’s head, 谁的头上有悬赏
[20:47] we track down that head. 我们就追捕谁
[20:49] We’re currently after one Michael Westen. 我们现在在追一个叫迈克尔·韦斯顿的人
[20:51] I know who Michael Westen is. 我知道迈克尔·韦斯顿是谁
[20:53] Good. Then you know he’s on the run 很好 那你知道他在和你要抓的人
[20:54] with someone you’re after. 合伙逃跑
[20:55] Sonya Lebedenko? 索尼娅·勒博登科
[20:56] We’re thinking we team up, help each other out. 我们觉得大家联手对彼此都有好处
[21:00] I see. Very interesting. 我懂了 很有意思的想法
[21:02] What other information do you have? 那你们还掌握了什么消息
[21:04] We’re gathering information all the time. 我们一直在搜集他们的消息
[21:06] Just this morning we tracked down 今早我们追踪了
[21:07] one of their discarded burner cells, 他们扔掉的一次性电话
[21:08] found some of the places they’ve stayed. 发现了几处他们藏匿过的地方
[21:10] So in other words… 换句话说
[21:12] you have nothing. 你们什么情报都没有
[21:13] Excuse me? 什么意思
[21:14] You have no useful leads. 你们既没有有用的线索
[21:16] No real chance of catching them. 也没有逮住他们的机会
[21:17] I didn’t fly in from Moscow to do your job for you. 我大老远从莫斯科飞来可不是给你们帮忙的
[21:20] What? No. 当然不是
[21:21] No, no, no, that’s not it at all. 不 不 不 怎么会呢
[21:23] See, we’ve been nipping at Westen’s heels. 你看 我们对韦斯顿了如指掌
[21:25] We know how he thinks. 我们熟悉他的思维方式
[21:28] I’m sure you do. 那是肯定了
[21:30] My associate will take down anything else you have to say. 有什么想说的你们可以告诉我助手
[21:35] Okay, listen, my Russian might be a little rusty, 等等 我俄语可能有点生疏了
[21:37] But it sounds like you’re having us worked over. 不过听起来你是要搜我们的身吗
[21:39] Call it what you like. 随你怎么说吧
[21:41] I told you this was a bad idea. 我早说过这主意烂透了
[21:42] Give me your phone. 把你电话给我
[21:43] Have you lost your mind? You can’t just lock us up! 你疯了吗 你不能这样把我们关起来
[21:45] Hold on, that’s my phone. 等等 我电话响了
[21:47] That’s my phone that could be information about Westen. 可能是关于韦斯顿的消息
[21:50] Are you really gonna pass up a lead? 你真要无视这条线索吗
[21:51] Let the man answer his phone. 让他接电话
[22:31] Well, let’s hear it. 好啦 说说吧
[22:32] Oh, now you wanna chat? 你现在想听了
[22:34] Now she wants to chat. 这会她倒想聊聊了呢
[22:36] I’m not saying a damn thing until your buddies back off. 你不撤走这几个伙计 休想我说一个字
[22:40] You’re bluffing. 你就故弄玄虚吧
[22:42] There’s no way you found something my men didn’t. 我还真不信有什么消息会是你知而我不知的
[22:44] I have all the police in the region. 我手底下是整个地区的警察
[22:46] Well, we have sources that won’t talk to the police, 因为我们的人是不会跟警察开口的
[22:49] Folks who aren’t fans of the current regime. 他们对当局可不感冒
[22:50] Folks who are helping Westen run. 就是他们帮在韦斯顿逃跑
[22:52] Exactly. We got a whole network out there, 没错 我们在外面有个完整的联系网络
[22:54] and if you want to take advantage of it, no more goons. 如果你想吃现成的 就别再武力相向了
[22:57] We’re partners on this manhunt. 这次追捕行动中我们可是搭档
[23:00] Fine. 好吧
[23:01] If you offer me something useful, 如果你们能给我提供有利情报
[23:04] I will allow you to assist with our investigation. 我自然会允许你们参与我们的调查
[23:09] Okay, then. 那好吧
[23:10] Michael and Sonya were spotted at a bodega in Miramar. 迈克尔和索尼娅在米拉玛的一个酒窖里
[23:13] Our guy followed them down the road to an abandoned bunker. 我们的伙计跟踪他们到了一个废弃的煤仓
[23:19] – Are you sure? – Yep. -你确定吗 -是
[23:20] – You sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. -真确定 -对 我很确定
[23:21] I’m sure. 我十分确定
[23:23] Avenida allende. 阿连德大道
[23:24] Right outside of town. 就在小镇外头
[23:37] They’ll be here in about five minutes. 他们五分钟内就会到
[23:39] Tell me you have a way to block off this road. 你肯定有法子在这条路上设路障吧
[23:41] I’m working on it. 我正想办法呢
[23:43] If you need to create a roadblock in a hurry, 如果需要快速设置路障
[23:46] the steel frames of old cars make an excellent barrier. 旧汽车的金属外壳就是出色的障碍物
[23:49] The challenge is moving that much metal without a tow truck. 关键是怎样不借助拖车来移动它们
[23:52] What you need is a directed explosion. 你只需对其实施定向爆破就好
[23:55] If you make sure that the shockwave from your C4 假如你确保炸药的冲击波
[23:57] can’t head down or sideways, 不会朝下或朝向两侧
[24:00] the only way it can go is up. 那它就只能朝上走了
[24:06] You said five minutes. 你说了要五分钟的
[24:07] They drove fast. 他们开太快了
[24:08] Let’s go! 走吧
[24:09] And the more contained the blast, 炸药量越多
[24:11] the higher it will send a car flying. 汽车被轰得就越高
[24:24] There’s no way you’re gonna get the– 你这方法不可能…
[24:33] I stand corrected. 我错了
[24:39] As a spy, there’s nothing better 身为一名间谍
[24:41] than gaining access to your enemy’s war room. 进入敌人的作战室可谓是再好不过了
[24:44] You can identify their weaknesses, 你能找出他们的弱点
[24:46] see where they’re deploying their forces, 查看他们的军事部署
[24:48] and if you play your cards right, 若处理得当
[24:50] you can even create an escape route for your friends. 甚至还能为你的朋友开辟一条逃生路线
[24:53] So everything else seems pretty much locked down tight, 看样子所有地点都已全线封锁了
[24:55] but the airport concerns me. 但我还是不放心机场这块
[24:57] Now look, if we double up at the VIP entrance 你看 如果我们在贵宾通道
[25:00] and the employee entrance… 和员工通道加足火力
[25:02] You might have a fighting chance there. 你或许会有个难得的好机会
[25:03] No. 用不着
[25:04] I’m not going to play a guessing game 我不会仅凭猜测办事
[25:06] and risk giving Sonya and Westen a clear path onto the tarmac. 还可能给索尼娅和韦斯顿指条去停机坪的明路
[25:09] The airport is secure. 机场很安全
[25:13] Okay. 好吧
[25:17] Whoa, are those fuel trucks? 那些是油罐车吗
[25:19] Completely unguarded? 完全不设防吗
[25:21] Oh, you’ve seen Westen in action. 你已经看过韦斯顿的实战了
[25:22] You’re basically giving him a pack of matches here. 你这可算是给了他一次燎原的机会
[25:26] I can’t devote manpower 我不可能分散人力
[25:27] to guarding fuel trucks the entire day. 让他们整天守着几辆油罐车
[25:29] There’s no way he could even reach them. 再说他也不可能到得了那儿
[25:31] He wouldn’t have to. 他才不用费那劲呢
[25:31] He could just put an old car in drive 找辆旧车
[25:33] and send it in like a missile. 像导弹似的开过去就好了
[25:34] Or…You borrow some guards from the perimeter here. 或者 你从周边调些守卫过来
[25:38] Have ’em hide behind the trucks, rifles ready. 让他们拿好步枪躲在卡车后头
[25:40] Sonya and Westen go anywhere near those trucks, 索尼娅和韦斯顿一接近那些卡车
[25:42] It’s game over. 就杀他们个措手不及
[25:45] Fine, we will move some men. 好 我会安排几个人过去
[25:55] Three policemen off the perimeter. 才分散了三名警察
[25:56] That doesn’t help us. 没什么大作用
[25:58] Planes are still heavily guarded and there’s no path to them 飞机还是处于重重防卫中 不管走哪条路
[26:00] that doesn’t get us cut down from three directions. 他们都能从三个方向来拦截我们
[26:02] Then we don’t head to the planes on the tarmac. 那我们就放弃停机坪上的飞机
[26:04] We try to make it over to the hangar there 我们改去那边的机库
[26:06] where there’s only a single guard. 那里只有一个警卫
[26:08] I assume you know that “Mantenimiento” means maintenance. 你应该知道维修是什么意思吧
[26:11] We’ll find something flyable. 我们总能找架能飞的
[26:12] A plane that needs a little work 修一修能用的飞机
[26:14] might be our only option right now. 也许是我们现在仅有的选择了
[26:16] And how are we going to cross that open field 那我们要怎么才能穿过这片空地
[26:18] without the guards spotting us? 而不被警卫发现呢
[26:20] We’re not. 我们换个办法
[26:22] You see those cargo containers at the edge of the tarmac? 你看到跑道边缘的那些集装箱了吗
[26:24] We’ll get ’em to come to us. 我们等警卫过来
[26:47] You’re not going to kill him? 你不打算杀了他吗
[26:48] – It’s risky to leave him– – Trust me. -留着他太冒险了 -相信我
[26:50] We’ll be long gone before anyone finds him. 等他被发现时 我们早就走远了
[26:53] You know, we studied you in training. 我们在受训时研究过你
[26:57] Everybody thought you were a monster. 所有人都觉得你残忍无情
[26:59] But for somebody with so many missions 但是对一个执行了那么多任务的人来说
[27:00] your body count was abnormally low, 死在你手上的人太少了
[27:02] and there were a lot of theories about why. 对此我们有不少理论
[27:04] Yeah, like what? 是吗 比如
[27:05] My instructor thought it was a terror tactic. 我的教练认为这是一种恐怖策略
[27:07] That you left people breathing 你让那些人活着
[27:08] to tell horror stories and spread your legend. 然后将你的恐怖传奇散播出去
[27:11] What did you think? 那你怎么想
[27:12] I realized that you only kill when it is absolutely necessary. 我发现你只在绝对必要时才会杀人
[27:15] See, after a while, I could look at a diagram 没多久 我就能看着
[27:17] of one of your operations 你的任务表
[27:18] and predict who you would let live. 预测出你会让哪些人活下去了
[27:20] So your theory was that I was noble? 所以你的理论就是我很高尚咯
[27:23] Or just weak. 或者只是软弱
[27:25] Let’s go. 走吧
[27:33] Glenanne. 格兰恩
[27:35] Your lawyer’s here. 你的律师到了
[27:37] It’s about time. 也该到了
[27:43] It’s you. 是你
[27:45] I actually have a law degree, for what it’s worth. 其实我真的有个法律学位呢
[27:48] We need to talk, Ms. Glenanne. 我们需要谈谈 格兰恩小姐
[27:51] I was hoping to resolve this more quickly, 我本来想快点解决这事儿
[27:53] but you don’t make things easy, do you? 但你不会那么配合的 对吧
[27:56] I told you I’m not interested in helping you or the CIA. 我说过了 我不会帮你或中情局
[28:02] And I told you you can’t run away. 我也说过了 你跑不了
[28:03] You are either out there helping me 你要么出去帮我
[28:05] or you are in here doing whatever it is you do in here. 要么待在这儿 爱干嘛干嘛
[28:09] My relationship with Michael is over. 我跟迈克的关系已经结束了
[28:11] We’ve talked twice in the last year. 我们去年只说过两次话
[28:14] I want nothing to do with him. 我不想跟他扯上关系
[28:15] And I want nothing to do with his mission. 也不想跟他的任务扯上关系
[28:18] Well, you should. 你已经扯上了
[28:19] You know the deal I made with Michael. 你知道我跟迈克之间的交易
[28:20] Your freedom depends on him doing– 你的自由取决于他
[28:22] Getting exactly what he wanted in the first place. 让他得偿所愿
[28:26] working for the CIA. 为中情局工作
[28:27] I think maybe Michael left out a few details. 我觉得迈克可能漏掉了一些细节
[28:32] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[28:33] This is about a lot more than him getting his old job back. 这可远远不止让他干回老本行那么简单
[28:36] This deal… is mission specific. 我们的交易 直接跟任务挂钩
[28:39] If he fails to take down this terror network 如果他没能将这个恐怖网络一网打尽
[28:42] you, your friends, his mother– 你 你的朋友 他母亲
[28:45] you all go back to prison for a long, long time. 你们全都会回到监狱 把牢底坐穿
[28:50] Now he didn’t mention that? 他没提过这个吧
[28:54] No. 没有
[28:55] Well, maybe he wanted to protect you. 也许他是想保护你们
[28:59] Maybe he wanted to go it alone. 也许他想单打独斗
[29:00] Frankly, it doesn’t matter what he wanted 但坦白说 我不管他怎么想
[29:02] because he works for me, 因为他是替我干活的
[29:03] and he needs help with this thing. 他需要帮助我就想办法给他帮助
[29:14] When this mission is done, I want out, free and clear, 这个任务结束后 不管迈克怎么做
[29:18] no matter what Michael does. 我要干干净净地闪人
[29:21] Welcome aboard. 欢迎加入
[29:31] If you have no choice but to fly a plane in need of repair, 如果你别无选择 只能用一架待修飞机
[29:35] it’s better to focus on what’s necessary than what’s ideal. 那你最好别追求理想状态 够用就行
[29:38] Airplane technology may be complex, 飞机技术也许很复杂
[29:41] but the physics of flying are simple. 但是飞行机理却很简单
[29:43] If you don’t mind throwing away the safety manual 如果你不介意扔掉安全手册
[29:45] all you need are wings, a running engine, 那你所需要的只有机翼 能动的引擎
[29:47] and workable controls. 以及能运转的控制系统
[29:49] All right, this plane is getting us out of here. 我们就用这架飞机离开这里
[29:50] This one? 这一架
[29:51] Looks like it’s in the middle of heart surgery. 它看起来就像心脏手术做到一半的样子
[29:53] They’re replacing the magnetic electric generators. 他们在更换磁力发动机
[29:55] And those are for decoration? 这玩意儿是装饰品吗
[29:57] We don’t need the backup. 我们不需要后备系统
[29:58] I can have this plane ready to fly in 30 minutes. 半小时我就能搞定这架飞机
[30:01] Call the tower, try to get us clearance. 呼叫塔台 帮我们安排清理跑道
[30:02] I’ll see what I can do. 我尽量吧
[30:45] I don’t like the looks of that. 看起来不妙啊
[30:46] Yeah, me neither. 我觉得也是
[30:54] We just found Westen and Sonya at the airport. 我们刚刚在机场发现了韦斯顿和索尼娅
[30:56] What–no, no, that’s impossible. 什么 不 不可能
[30:58] We just got a tip that they were spotted in Matanzas. 我们刚收到消息 有人在马坦萨斯看到他们
[31:00] Your tip is wrong. 你们的消息有问题
[31:02] I asked the airport tower to report any unexpected activity. 我让机场塔台报告所有意外情况
[31:06] They just got a request from a maintenance hangar 他们刚刚从一个维修机库收到请求
[31:08] that was supposed to be dark today. 而这个机库今天本不该有人的
[31:10] So no one’s seen him. 所以没人看到他咯
[31:11] You’re basing all this on a phone call. 你这结论只是建立在一个电话上
[31:12] It could have come from anyone. 打这个电话可能是任何人
[31:13] Then tell me why the guard 那你们告诉我为什么
[31:14] closest to that hangar is missing. 距离这个机库最近的警卫失踪了呢
[31:18] They’re in there. I know it. 他们就在那儿 我确定
[31:21] We leave in five minutes. 五分钟后出发
[31:23] She found us. 她发现我们了
[31:24] They’re on their way. 他们要来了
[31:26] Is the plane ready? 飞机弄好了吗
[31:27] Close enough. 快了
[31:28] We gotta get the doors open. 我们得把门打开
[31:33] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等一下 等一下
[31:37] It’s too late. They’re already here. 太晚了 他们已经到了
[31:55] They’ll breach through the front and the back doors. 他们会从前后门突围
[31:57] The moment they do, we blow a hole in the wall, 他们一开始突围 我们就在墙上炸出个洞
[31:58] – we make a run for it. – It won’t work. -然后逃出去 -没用的
[32:01] I know Oksana. 我了解奥莎娜
[32:03] She’ll bring reinforcements, and they won’t breach 她会派遣支援部队来 而且除非这里被包围
[32:05] until they have an army surrounding the place. 否则他们不会突围
[32:07] We need to make it to the trees. 我们得逃到树林那里去
[32:08] Once there, if we can get to our car, 到了那里 如果我们能上车
[32:09] – we have a chance. – I won’t take that chance. -就有机会逃出去 -我不会冒这个险的
[32:12] Sonya, you wanna stay here and die? 索尼娅 你想待在这里等死吗
[32:14] I cannot get captured again. 我不能再被抓住了
[32:16] We wait by the barrels 我们持枪以待
[32:17] and when they come in, we go down fighting! 他们进来 我们就拼死一搏
[32:19] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[32:20] No, you don’t understand! 不 不明白的是你
[32:23] They tortured me for two solid weeks, 他们折磨了我整整两周
[32:25] and I held out. 我坚持了下来
[32:28] I can’t do it again. 我没法再来一次了
[32:30] And if I break we lose everything, 而一旦我崩溃 我们就会一无所有
[32:32] and I won’t betray my friends. 我是不会背叛我的朋友的
[32:41] Okay, the whole force is heading to the airport. 好了 现在所有武力都往机场去了
[32:44] We’re gonna be outnumbered by, like, 50 to 1. 我们大概得以少敌多 差不多1人打50人吧
[32:46] Hold on, I might have something. 等等 我有个想法
[32:47] I’ve been listening to the radio. 我刚才在听他们的无线电
[32:49] No one’s actually seen Mike and Sonya at the hangar yet. 目前还没人看到迈克和索尼娅在机库
[32:52] Maybe we can convince Oksana 也许我们能让奥莎娜以为
[32:53] they’re attacking this place instead. 他们其实想袭击这里
[32:54] – A fake attack? – Yeah. -佯攻吗 -对
[32:56] I like it. 我喜欢
[32:57] You think there’s enough C4 left in the car? 车上的塑胶炸弹还够用吗
[32:59] I hope so. 希望够用吧
[33:01] Buy me some time. 给我争取点时间
[33:03] I’m gonna go make some bad things happen. 我去干点坏事
[33:20] When you’re simulating an attack on an enemy, 如果要佯攻敌人
[33:22] it’s more important to create fear than to do any real damage. 比起造成真正的伤害 更重要的是造成恐慌
[33:30] You can distribute your explosives for maximum effect. 你可以把炸药的放在爆炸效果最好的地方
[33:36] You wanna use a variety of weapons 你也应该使用多种武器
[33:38] to suggest multiple attackers. 佯装袭击者不止一名
[33:41] And after that, all you need is a good place to hide 除此之外 你只需要找个地方躲起来
[33:44] when the action starts. 等着行动开始
[33:46] Colonel, we need to talk. 上校 我们得谈谈
[33:48] Not now. We are heading out. 现在不行 我们要出发了
[33:50] This is critical. 是很重要的事
[33:51] Now listen, when we approach the hangar, 听着 靠近那个机库时
[33:53] Virgil and I need the helicopters in– 维吉尔和我需要直升机来…
[33:54] There are no helicopters. 没直升机
[33:56] You’re going after Westen with no eyes in the sky? 天空上没眼线 你也敢靠近韦斯顿
[33:58] The man is like a caged tiger. You push him into a corner, 他现在就一只困兽 你把他逼到末路
[34:01] he’s just gonna rip our faces off. 他只会撕烂你的脸
[34:02] I’m confident our faces will– 我相信我们的脸还…
[34:13] What the hell was that? 他妈的怎么回事
[34:16] Virgil! What the hell? 维吉尔 怎么回事
[34:19] My partner’s dead. They just killed Virgil. 我的搭档死了 他们杀了维吉尔
[34:21] – Oh, my God. – Who? -我的个神啊 -谁
[34:22] Michael and Sonya. 迈克和索尼娅
[34:23] They’re outside the station right now. 他们就在警局外面
[34:25] That’s not possible. 这不可能
[34:26] They are at the airport trapped in a hangar. 他们在机场 被困在了机库内
[34:28] Did you just see that fireball? 你没看到刚才的那个大火球吗
[34:30] That was my car! They just blew up my partner! 那是我的车 他们炸飞了我的搭档
[34:32] They’re coming for us, and they’re gonna kill us all. 他们来找我们了 他们会把我们全都杀了的
[34:34] No. My men have them surrounded. 不会的 我的人已经把他们包围了
[34:37] Your men fell for some kind of a trick. 你们的人中圈套了
[34:40] I’m telling you, they’re standing on our doorstep, 我跟你说 他们就在我们门口
[34:41] and we’re sitting ducks in here! 我们就是这里的活靶子
[34:43] You’re wrong. 你搞错了
[34:44] We need to head for the airport. 我们得赶快去机场
[34:47] Attention, attention. 注意 注意
[34:50] This is Michael Westen. 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿
[34:51] I need to speak to Colonel Zhirkov. 我要和哲科夫上校通话
[34:54] They have one of our radios. 他们拿到了我们的无线电
[34:55] – Yeah, I guess they do. – Are you listening? -我猜也是 -你在听吗
[34:58] I am outside with an old friend of yours. 我和你的一位老朋友在外面
[35:01] 你好呀 奥莎娜 好久不见 什么时候出来聚聚…
[35:05] Pick up the radio, Colonel. 拿起无线电 上校
[35:06] Don’t make me ask again. 别让我说两次
[35:23] What the hell are you doing? 你还楞着干什么
[35:24] Talk to the man. 快跟他对话
[35:30] This is Colonel Zhirkov. 我是哲科夫上校
[35:33] You want to talk, let’s talk. 你要谈谈 那我们来谈吧
[35:36] All right, that wasn’t so hard. 很好 也不是很难嘛
[35:38] I want your men to step outside and lay down their weapons. 我要你的人走出门外放下武器
[35:41] I don’t think you’re in a position 我不觉得你有资格
[35:43] to make demands, Mr. Westen. 提要求 韦斯顿先生
[35:45] There are two of you. 你们就两个人
[35:46] I have a police station full of men. 而我有一整个警局
[35:48] For now. 暂时是这样
[35:50] Get over to the window, find him, and put him down. 去窗户边 除掉他
[35:53] No, no, no. 别别别
[35:54] He’s gonna see your sniper. 他会看到你的狙击手的
[35:55] Do I have to pick off your men 你要我把你的狙击手一个个地解决掉吗
[35:56] one by one like your sniper in the window? 就像站在窗户边的这位一样
[35:58] I’m done playing games! 我游戏玩够了
[36:06] Call your men back from the airport 叫你的人从机场撤回来
[36:08] and buy us some time until they get here. 他们回来前 你想办法给我们争取点时间
[36:20] Hello? Is anybody there? 喂喂 有人在吗
[36:31] There is no need for further bloodshed, Mr. Westen. 继续杀戮没有意义 韦斯顿先生
[36:36] I’m sure we can make a deal of some sort. 我肯定我们能达成点什么协议
[36:38] Just tell me what you want. 告诉我你想要什么
[36:41] It worked. They’re leaving. 奏效了 他们离开了
[36:43] What about your friend? 那你的朋友怎么办
[36:48] What do I want? 我要什么
[36:51] I want the bastard who tried to catch me. 我要那个想抓住我的混蛋
[36:53] The one with the chin. 那个方下巴的
[36:55] You see? 看到了吧
[36:56] I told you he was insane. 我就说他是个疯子
[36:57] Send him out the front door. 让他走出前门
[36:59] If he turns around, shoot him. 如果他回头 就开枪
[37:02] How can you do this to me? 你怎么能这样对我
[37:03] – I was helping you! – Let’s go. -我帮了你的 -走吧
[37:05] Colonel, don’t hand me off to them. 上校 别把我交给他们
[37:07] They’ll kill me. 他们会杀了我的
[37:08] You told me to buy time. 是你要我争取时间的
[37:10] Guys, you don’t wanna do this, believe me. 兄弟们 别这么干 相信我
[37:12] I got kids and a dog. 我还有孩子 还有条狗
[37:14] – Out. – Fine. -出去 -好吧
[37:17] My blood is on your hands. 我的命算在你头上
[37:32] Hey, nice fake attack. 佯攻干的真不错
[37:33] Yeah, nothing to it. 小事一桩
[37:35] All right, let’s do it. 好吧 我们来吧
[37:38] Look, I promise you two, it’s–it’s nothing personal. 听我说 我保证 我 我没有针对你
[37:41] You gotta believe me. 你得相信我
[37:42] I mean, we’re– we’re just doing a job. 我 我们只是在干活
[37:45] Look, if you wanna walk away, I won’t stop you. 听我说 如果你要走 我不会拦你
[37:48] Wait, wait. 不要 不要
[37:49] No. What are you doing? No, no, please! 不 你在干什么 不不 求你了
[37:50] Don’t–don’t kill me! No– 别 别杀我 不
[37:54] Bravo. 帅呆了
[37:55] You’re a master Thespian. 你真是悲剧影帝
[37:57] Let’s get to the airport 我们去机场吧
[37:58] before the entire Cuban military shows up. 要不古巴军方就要来了
[38:00] Nice. 很好
[38:01] That’s a start. 开端不错
[38:02] Next I want $1 million U.S. 下一个要求 我要一百万美元
[38:05] A million U.S.? 一百万美元
[38:07] That will take time. 这得花点时间
[38:08] You got 20 minutes. 给你20分钟
[38:10] You’ll get your money. 你会拿到钱的
[38:13] Sounds like he’s keeping her busy. 似乎他没让她闲着
[38:14] Still gonna be tight. Hop in. 时间还是很紧 上车吧
[38:32] Yeah, and one more thing. We need new passports. 还有 我们要护照
[38:35] We need them now, or we unleash hell. 闲着就要 否则就是掀起腥风血雨了
[38:39] I’m afraid we’ll be the ones unleashing hell, Mr. Westen. 恐怕掀起腥风血雨的是我 韦斯顿先生
[38:42] We have your position completely surrounded. 你已经被彻底包围了
[38:45] If you want to negotiate, 如果想谈判
[38:46] hand over Sonya, and I’ll spare you. 交出索尼娅 我就放过你
[38:49] Come on, let’s go! 快 我们走
[38:51] Mr. Westen, live to fight another day. 韦斯顿先生 你可以卷土重来
[38:54] I’ll give you the money, the passports. 我给你钱 给你护照
[38:57] I only want Sonya. 我只要索尼娅
[38:58] Hand her over to me, 把她交给我
[39:00] and I’ll even give you the plane. 我连飞机都可以给你
[39:09] Sonya. 索尼娅
[39:22] Tray tables up. Here they come. 折起餐桌哦 他们来了
[39:38] Yeah, uh, hey, Lou, listen. 对 卢 听我说
[39:40] Uh, something came up, man. 出了点问题 伙计
[39:41] Just a-a slight delay. 就稍微…晚一点
[39:44] It’s nothing, all right? 没事的
[39:47] Uh, I gotta call you back. 晚点给你回电话
[39:50] Hey, what happened? 怎么啦
[39:51] They wouldn’t say anything. 他们什么都不肯说
[39:53] They wouldn’t give me any information. 什么都不告诉我
[39:54] Well, they dropped the charges. 他们撤诉了
[39:57] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[39:59] All right, well, you’ll tell me on the road? 好吧 那在路上给我讲讲吧
[40:02] Uh, I just bought us some time with Lou. 我找了卢 多给了我们一些时间
[40:03] As long as we get to New Orleans by the morning, 只要明早前我们到达新奥尔良
[40:05] the job’s still ours. 活儿还是我们的
[40:06] I’ll drive first. 第一轮我来开车
[40:10] Okay. 好吧
[40:11] You can drive first. 第一轮你来吧
[40:14] I can’t go, Carlos. 我不能去了 卡洛斯
[40:15] I’m sorry. 对不起
[40:20] Why can’t you go, Fiona? 为什么不能去 菲欧娜
[40:21] You just said the charges were dropped. 你不是说已经撤诉了吗
[40:26] Well, our lawyer didn’t get me out. 不是我们的律师把我弄出来的
[40:31] Okay, so who did? 好吧 那是谁
[40:35] The CIA. 中情局
[40:36] The CIA. 中情局
[40:39] So this is about Michael. 那就要扯到迈克尔了吧
[40:42] He’s on his way back to Miami, 他正在回迈阿密途中
[40:43] and they’re forcing me to help him 他们逼我帮他
[40:45] until the mission’s over. 直到任务结束
[40:46] I thought we were moving on with our lives, Fiona. 我还以为我们已经开始新生活了呢 菲欧娜
[40:48] So did I. 我也这么想的
[40:51] Look, I was hoping I could put this behind me 我也希望我能抛下这一切
[40:53] like it never happened, but it did. 就好像什么都没发生过 但事实并非如此
[40:56] Wiping the slate clean’s gonna take some work. 抹去过去的痕迹需要点功夫
[40:58] And what do you expect me to do, hmm? 那你要我怎么办
[41:01] Sit around and wait? 干等着
[41:03] – What about us? – I’m doing this for us! -那我们呢 -我这么干就是为了我们
[41:05] Don’t say that, okay? 别这么说
[41:07] Don’t you dare say that. 不准你这么说
[41:08] I-I–look, Fiona, I don’t want this. 我 我 菲欧娜 我不想这样
[41:11] – I don’t want this. – Carlos. -我也不想 -卡洛斯
[41:12] What? 什么
[41:13] Look, until I deal with my past, 在我处理好我的过去之前
[41:18] I-I can’t be with you. I– 我不能和你在一起 我
[41:23] and I really wanna be with you. 可我非常想和你在一起
[41:27] Please tell me you understand. 说你能理解我
[41:30] No. 不行
[41:32] I don’t understand. 我不能理解
[41:37] But I trust you. 但我相信你
[41:39] So if you say this is what you have to do, then… 所以如果你说必须如此 那么
[41:43] Okay. 好吧
[41:45] I’m with you. 我陪着你
[41:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:57] You know, I didn’t think air travel could be worse 我以为空中旅行不会比
[41:59] than my flight out of Bogota in ’94. 我94年从博格达出发的那次差
[42:01] – I stand corrected. – Yeah, no joke. -我错了 -说真的
[42:03] I thought the wings were gonna blow off over Key Largo. 在基拉戈的时候 我还以为飞机翅膀要掉了呢
[42:05] If you wanted a smoother ride 如果想坐舒舒服服的航班
[42:06] you should have got us into a hangar with better planes. 你应该把我们带到个有好飞机的维护室去
[42:08] I don’t wanna sound high maintenance, 说出来可能显得我难伺候
[42:09] but after squeezing into that plane 不过一直紧紧抓着那架飞机
[42:11] I’m gonna have to insist that we steal something 以后回家 我们一定要偷
[42:12] with a little more leg room for the ride home. 多点地方放腿的交通工具
[42:14] We don’t need to steal anything. 我没什么都不用偷
[42:15] What, did you order up some limo service 怎么 你定了豪华轿车
[42:17] you didn’t tell us about? 还没告诉我们吗
[42:18] I made arrangements. 我做了安排
[42:21] Fuzzy dice. 绒布骰子
[42:24] What is this, like some kind of magic genie thing? 这是什么 降妖除魔的吗
[42:26] Do I get some wishes too? 我能许个愿吗
[42:28] Excuse me, gentlemen, I should take this. 抱歉 先生 我得接个电话
[42:31] Hello? 喂
[42:33] Okay, I’ll admit she didn’t stab us in the back in Cuba, 好 我承认在古巴时她没捅我们两刀
[42:35] but she’s trouble. 但她还是个麻烦
[42:36] You swim with a shark long enough, 与狼共舞
[42:37] eventually it’s gonna take a chunk out of you. 最终只会伤到自己
[42:38] Jesse, I hear you, but I don’t have much choice. 杰西 你说的我听到了 但我别无选择
[42:40] Hey, at least we’re back in Miami. 至少我们回迈阿密了
[42:42] Home field advantage. 主场优势啊
[42:43] Well, that was interesting. 真有趣
[42:45] I just found out who exposed my identity, 我刚刚查到暴露我身份的人了
[42:47] got me captured in the first place. 一开始害我被抓的那个
[42:49] – Who? – Hacker syndicate. -谁 -黑客犯罪集团
[42:52] Based in Miami. Somehow they found out who I was, 基地在迈阿密 不知怎么他们发现了我的身份
[42:55] sold me to the highest bidder. 把我卖给了出价最高的买家
[42:56] What now? 那现在呢
[42:57] We destroy them, of course. 当然是 毁掉他们
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme