时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:11] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用记录 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:29] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一群小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:32] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是真的走投无路了 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的风格 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 只要还在黑名单里 |
[00:43] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你就哪儿也去不了 |
[00:46] | This is the only offer you will get. | 这是给你的唯一的交易 |
[00:48] | going after the leader of a terrorist network | 追查一个恐怖犯罪网络的头领 |
[00:50] | based in the Dominican republic. | 他们的基地在多明尼加共和国 |
[00:52] | – Burke – I got a job coming up. | -伯克 -我有个新活 |
[00:53] | I was hoping you might be right for it. | 我正想你也许是合适的人选呢 |
[00:57] | I’ll be in touch, but I want you to keep | 我会联系你 不过我希望在我回来之前 |
[00:58] | a low profile until I get back. | 你都别太张扬 |
[01:00] | And be ready. | 时刻准备好 |
[01:01] | Michael Westen was still working for the CIA. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿还在给中情局工作 |
[01:05] | You are going to put me in touch with him. | 而你将帮我联系到他 |
[01:07] | Fi, it’s time to be brave, little angel. | 菲 是时候勇敢点了 小天使 |
[01:29] | For spies, the hardest part of operating | 对于间谍 外勤行动中最困难的部分 |
[01:31] | in the field isn’t combat. | 不是枪战 |
[01:33] | When bullets are flying, | 枪林弹雨中 |
[01:35] | there’s never really time to think. | 根本就没时间思考 |
[01:37] | But in the quiet hours, when you’re alone, | 可是当你安静下来 独自一人的时候 |
[01:39] | thinking is all you can do. | 你就只能思考了 |
[01:49] | Spies don’t make a habit of holding on to keepsakes | 间谍通常不会有留下纪念品的习惯 |
[01:52] | for the same reason prisoners | 这和死囚不再需要 |
[01:53] | serving life sentences | 亲友探监 |
[01:55] | stop seeing visitors. | 是一个道理 |
[01:58] | As much as you might want that connection to your past life, | 尽管你渴望和过去的生活有所联系 |
[02:01] | there comes a point when a constant reminder | 但终有一天你会发现 无时无刻都被提醒 |
[02:02] | of what you can never have is just too painful. | 你那一去不复返的生活 实在是太痛苦了 |
[02:09] | And you can’t have distractions like that | 当你集中精力工作时 |
[02:11] | when you have to focus on a job. | 也不能有这样的东西分散你注意力 |
[02:30] | Whoa, that’s a good look. | 这个样子真不错 |
[02:32] | Beard get too hot? | 留胡子太热了吗 |
[02:34] | Well, I figure whatever the next job is, | 我想不管接下来要干什么 |
[02:35] | I shouldn’t look like the guy on the news. | 我都不能和新闻里通缉的家伙一个样 |
[02:38] | Speaking of, what is the next job? | 话说 接下来要干什么 |
[02:40] | We’re gonna steal a truck. | 我们要去偷一辆卡车 |
[02:43] | – And the truck’s in the bar? – No. | -卡车停在酒吧里吗 -不是 |
[02:45] | The gentleman who’s going to help us is. | 但是帮我们干活的人在酒吧里 |
[02:47] | A local guy I’ve used before. He’s got his own crew. | 我原来雇佣过那个本地人 他有自己的团队 |
[02:50] | If you need a crew, I have two guys in Miami. | 你要是想组队 我在迈阿密有两个人 |
[02:52] | No, that’s all right, thanks. | 多谢 不用了 |
[02:55] | Let’s do it this way. | 这么办吧 |
[03:01] | Mechoso. | 梅克索 |
[03:07] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[03:08] | He’s just a guy standing by a table. | 他就是个站在桌子旁边的家伙 |
[03:11] | So you and your boys, | 你还有你的兄弟 |
[03:13] | you can do this job? | 干这个活没问题吧 |
[03:15] | I took a look. | 我去看了看 |
[03:16] | We crash the gate, we hit it hard. | 偷偷进去 大干一场 |
[03:18] | – It’s no problem. – Okay. | -没问题 -很好 |
[03:19] | But I do want to discuss one thing– | 但是有件事我想和你商量下 |
[03:22] | My price, it just went up. | 这个价格 得提高点 |
[03:25] | – Did it? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[03:26] | ’cause I did some, uh, how do you say? | 怎么说呢 因为我做了点… |
[03:29] | Research. | 研究 |
[03:31] | That truck you want to steal, | 你要偷的卡车 |
[03:33] | it belongs to that company that’s all over the news, | 满大街的新闻都在说那个卡车所属的公司 |
[03:36] | the one with the building that just blew up. | 就是最近被炸的那个公司 |
[03:38] | That’s none of your business, Mechoso. | 这不关你的事 梅克索 |
[03:40] | Well, I made it my business. | 我调查了 就关我的事了 |
[03:41] | I hear they lost a bunch of satellite computer stuff. | 我听说丢失的是卫星计算机之类的东西 |
[03:44] | $25 million worth. | 值两千五百万 |
[03:48] | You blow up the computers, | 你炸了计算机 |
[03:50] | They gotta bring in new ones on a truck, | 他们就得用卡车运新的来 |
[03:53] | and you hire Mechoso to steal the truck–that about right? | 然后你就雇我去偷卡车 对吧 |
[03:58] | You got me. | 被你发现了 |
[04:00] | Smart plan, amigo. | 算盘打得真响啊 朋友 |
[04:02] | Well, you know, yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[04:05] | But it’s not gonna cost you no $5,000. | 但是你不能只花五千块 |
[04:08] | No. | 没门 |
[04:09] | It’s going to be 12.5 million. | 我要一千两百五十万 |
[04:13] | I’m only gonna tell you this one time. | 我只跟你说一次 |
[04:15] | Okay. | 行 |
[04:17] | You don’t want to do this. | 你应该改变主意 |
[04:19] | I think I do. | 我可不这么想 |
[04:22] | Or maybe I make my dinero another way. | 要不我换个办法挣钱吧 |
[04:26] | There are people who’d pay to know what I know. | 会有人出钱买我的情报 |
[04:28] | A lot more than you’re offering. | 价格可比你开的高多了 |
[04:37] | Mechoso, you know me. | 梅克索 你了解我的 |
[04:42] | You know I’m a reasonable man. | 我是讲道理的 |
[04:44] | I just want a little something extra, Burke. | 我只是想加点额外费用 伯克 |
[04:46] | I think I deserve a little something extra. | 这也是我应得的 |
[04:49] | Let me think. No. | 我想想 没门 |
[04:58] | There’s your little something extra. | 这是给你额外的赠品 |
[05:04] | So… | 那么 |
[05:07] | Tell me about your guys in Miami. | 跟我说说你在迈阿密的人 |
[05:24] | Operatives working under deep cover | 深入卧底行动中 |
[05:26] | spend a lot of time alone. | 有大量的独处时间 |
[05:27] | And no matter how hard you’ve trained for it, | 而不论你受到过多少训练 |
[05:30] | the isolation never gets easier. | 孤独都是煎熬 |
[05:33] | Since every meeting you take could compromise | 每次会面都可能危及到任务 |
[05:35] | the operation and blow your cover, | 暴露身份 |
[05:37] | even your case officer has to keep his distance. | 因此就连案件负责人都得和你保持距离 |
[05:42] | You only get together when face-to-face contact | 只有会面的必要性胜过了生命危险 |
[05:45] | is worth the risk of getting killed. | 你才能和他见面 |
[05:47] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 这太糟了 |
[05:49] | I kind of liked the beard. | 我挺喜欢你那胡子的 |
[05:52] | So I got your request. | 我收到你的请求了 |
[05:54] | And I gotta say the idea of bringing in | 我得说让两个非中情局的人加入到 |
[05:56] | two non-cia personnel on a high priority CIA job | 中情局高优先级的任务中 |
[06:00] | strikes me as an awful idea. | 对我而言这是个糟糕的主意 |
[06:01] | Request denied. | 请求驳回 |
[06:02] | I need Sam and Jesse on this job. | 这任务我需要用到萨姆和杰西 |
[06:04] | Sam has already agreed. I called him– | 萨姆已经同意了 我给他打过电话 |
[06:06] | Well, that’s tough. I got special forces guys | 那很难做到 特种部队的人 |
[06:08] | coming in on a dark plane later today. | 今天晚些时候会乘黑机赶来 |
[06:10] | They’ve been training for this exact type of situation. | 他们受过针对类似情况的训练 |
[06:12] | Burke watched me for six months before approaching me. | 伯克在接近我之前观察了我六个月 |
[06:15] | He’s not gonna go any easier on the guys | 他不会轻易信任由我 |
[06:17] | I bring in on this job. | 介绍来参加任务的人 |
[06:18] | If I use my people, | 如果用我的人 |
[06:19] | my cover is theirs. | 他们必须跟我一样的卧底身份 |
[06:21] | My guys are ace operators, | 我的人都是一流的特工 |
[06:23] | and they’ve got fantastic covers. | 他们有非常完美的卧底身份 |
[06:24] | We forged papers to make it look like | 我们可以伪造文件 让别人以为 |
[06:26] | you did multiple tours with them in Afghanistan. | 你和他们一起在阿富汗多次执行任务 |
[06:28] | Multiple tours, is that right? | 多次任务 是这样吗 |
[06:30] | Well, then, tell me. | 那好 请告诉我 |
[06:31] | What happens when Burke asks | 如果伯克问在坎大哈的无线电呼号是什么 |
[06:33] | what their call signs were in Kandahar, | 而我们的回答不一样时 |
[06:35] | and our answers don’t match? | 会有什么后果 |
[06:37] | No, I’ll tell you what happens. | 我告诉你会发生什么 |
[06:38] | Your ace operatives wash up on the beach, | 你的一流特工会被冲到海滩上 |
[06:40] | right next to my dead body. | 旁边躺着我的尸体 |
[06:46] | Fine. Use your friends. | 好吧 就用你的朋友 |
[06:48] | But there’s something you should know. | 但有几件事你应该知道 |
[06:49] | Those satellite uplinks | 你告诉我伯克准备偷的 |
[06:50] | you told me that burke was stealing? | 那批卫星上行线路 |
[06:52] | Guess who he’s selling them to. | 你猜他准备卖给谁 |
[06:59] | Rafael Serano. | 拉斐尔·塞兰诺 |
[07:00] | The son of a bitch behind the Berlin train bombing, | 这个该死的家伙就是柏林列车爆炸案 |
[07:02] | the London bus terminal, | 伦敦巴士站爆炸案的幕后黑手 |
[07:03] | and all that stuff that didn’t make the papers. | 还干了很多没有见报的坏事 |
[07:05] | So as I am now on the hook for corralling | 所以我现在负责的围捕的 |
[07:06] | not one, but two international terrorists, | 不是一名 而是两名国际恐怖分子 |
[07:09] | I can’t afford any mistakes | 当你的朋友开始卧底之后 |
[07:11] | when your friends start playing deep cover. | 不容许出任何差错 |
[07:15] | They’ll be fine. | 他们会没事的 |
[07:21] | Here comes Porter, at the buzzer for the win. | 波特拿球 致胜压哨球 |
[07:24] | It’s up! | 比赛结束 |
[07:25] | He’s good! | 他太棒了 |
[07:26] | Mr. Axe, | 亚克斯先生 |
[07:28] | Wanna get spanked, a little one-on-one? | 想来玩一场一对一吗 |
[07:29] | No, I’m good. | 不 不用 |
[07:30] | Your secretary told me you’d be here. | 你秘书告诉说你会在这 |
[07:32] | So shooting hoops at 11:00 a.m. | 在早上11点练投篮 |
[07:34] | Must be nice. | 一定很爽 |
[07:36] | – I’m working, brother. – Are you? | -兄弟 我在工作 -是吗 |
[07:37] | You see that dumpy little drug den over there? | 你看见那边不起眼的贩毒窝点了吗 |
[07:39] | My target’s about to roll up in a yellow Porsche. | 我的目标会开着黄色保时捷过来 |
[07:43] | Think you can put your job on hold? | 你能暂停一下任务吗 |
[07:44] | For what? | 为什么 |
[07:45] | Well, remember when we told Mike we’d help him out? | 还记得我们告诉迈克要帮他吗 |
[07:47] | – Yeah. – I just got a call. | -记得 -我刚接到了电话 |
[07:49] | – Where is he? – Dominican Republic. | -他在哪 -多米尼加共和国 |
[07:50] | He wasn’t very forthcoming with details, | 细节上没有说的很明白 |
[07:52] | but he needs backup. | 但他需要支援 |
[07:53] | Look, Sam, you know I want to help Mike out, | 听着萨姆 我想帮助迈克 |
[07:55] | but I got clients to answer to, man. | 但我还要对付客户啊 伙计 |
[07:56] | I can’t just go running off to the D.R. | 我不能随便挑一个周四 |
[07:58] | – on a random Thursday. – Tell me about it. | -就跑去多米尼加 -可不是吗 |
[07:59] | I was supposed to go have some extra special Sammy time | 我这周末还准备和艾尔莎享受 |
[08:01] | with Elsa this weekend, but that ain’t happening. | 特别的二人世界呢 现在也泡汤了 |
[08:03] | I guess this is serious. | 我想情况一定很严重 |
[08:04] | Look, Jesse, | 听着 杰西 |
[08:05] | it’s either gonna be us going or me going. | 要不我们俩去 要不就我一个人 |
[08:07] | I’m not gonna leave him hanging. | 我不会让他一个人在那 |
[08:08] | Okay. It’s gonna have to wait until tomorrow, though. | 好吧 那至少等到明天吧 |
[08:10] | It can’t. | 等不及了 |
[08:11] | It’s gotta be today. | 必须得今天 |
[08:12] | That’s not even possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[08:13] | Fake passports don’t just magically appear. | 假护照不可能凭空出现 |
[08:15] | We don’t need them. | 用不着假护照 |
[08:16] | The CIA’s getting us a dark plane. | 中情局给我们准备好了一架黑机 |
[08:17] | Strong’s gonna brief us at the airport in one hour. | 斯特朗在一小时后会在机场给我们简单介绍 |
[08:20] | Okay, but before we go meet | 好吧 在我们去见 |
[08:22] | Mr. “I made Mike bug his best friends,” | 那位”逼迈克监视好友”的先生前 |
[08:24] | we gotta swing by my place, | 我们得去一下我家 |
[08:25] | so I can grab some fresh clothes. | 让我拿几件干净衣服 |
[08:26] | And a shower. | 再洗个澡 |
[08:27] | The plane we’re flying in is a two-seater. | 我们乘的是双座飞机 |
[08:29] | Fun. | 一路顺风 |
[08:31] | One of the problems with taking a mission | 在国外执行任务 |
[08:32] | out of the country is that you subtract yourself | 有一个问题就是 |
[08:35] | from the lives of the people you love | 脱离了所爱之人的生活 |
[08:37] | because they’re not just going to stop living, | 因为她们依旧要生活下去 |
[08:39] | important things are going to happen, | 她们生活在会有重要的事情发生 |
[08:41] | and you’re going to miss them. | 而且你会想念她们 |
[08:42] | And this is for full custody, right? | 这是完全监护权 对吗 |
[08:45] | Oh, that’s wonderful. I’ll be there. | 那太好了 我会过去的 |
[08:47] | Wednesday’s great. | 星期三可以 |
[08:49] | Okay, I’ll see you at the courthouse. | 好的 法院见 |
[08:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:53] | But the biggest problem caused by your absence | 在外期间最大的问题 |
[08:55] | is that you’re not there when the people | 就是你保护之人最需要你时 |
[08:57] | you protect need you the most. | 你却不在身边 |
[08:59] | I couldn’t help but overhear. | 我忍不住偷听到你的话 |
[09:01] | Adopting, huh? | 收养 对吧 |
[09:03] | I’m getting custody of my grandson. | 我快拿到孙子的抚养权了 |
[09:05] | Aw, that’s nice. | 那太好了 |
[09:07] | I bet you’re a wonderful grandma. | 相信你会是一个很棒的奶奶 |
[09:12] | You know, he looks | 你知道 他看起来 |
[09:13] | more and more like his daddy every day. | 越来越像他爸爸了 |
[09:18] | Excuse me, what’d you say? | 不好意思 你刚才说什么 |
[09:19] | Where are my manners? | 恕我失礼 |
[09:21] | Leo Sapienza. | 我是里奥·萨皮恩泽 |
[09:22] | I knew your son pretty well. | 跟你儿子是老熟人 |
[09:24] | So sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[09:27] | How’d you know Nate? | 你怎么会认识内特 |
[09:28] | He was a client. | 他是我的客户 |
[09:29] | I’m in the sports entertainment industry. | 我是做运动休闲这行的 |
[09:34] | You were his bookie. | 你是他的债主 |
[09:36] | He was a good guy, Nate. I really liked him. | 内特他是个好人 我真的喜欢他 |
[09:39] | But the kid could not pick a team to save his life. | 但他就是赌不对队伍 |
[09:42] | He lost a lot of money, | 输了很多钱 |
[09:44] | A lot of money that he couldn’t pay back. | 多到他没法还清 |
[09:47] | Listen, my son’s gambling problems were just that– | 你听好了 我知道我儿子有赌瘾 |
[09:52] | His problems, not mine. | 但那是他的问题 跟我无关 |
[09:53] | Now if you’ll excuse me… | 现在我要走了 |
[09:54] | Oh, actually, they’ve become your problems. | 真的吗 现在是你的问题了 |
[09:57] | You see, for a while, | 这样说吧 前一段时间 |
[09:59] | I was collecting from Nate’s ex, | 是内特的前妻在还钱 |
[10:00] | And she was very good about paying, | 当孩子在她身边的时候 |
[10:02] | So long as she had the kid. | 她都能按时还钱 |
[10:05] | But now she doesn’t, and you do… | 但现在孩子在你这里 |
[10:08] | If you touch Charlie– | 如果你敢动查理 |
[10:10] | Why would I do anything to Charlie? | 我为什么要伤害查理 |
[10:11] | You pay me the 80 grand that’s outstanding– | 如果你能付八万块就没事了 |
[10:14] | 80,000? | 八万块 |
[10:15] | I-I can’t– | 我没钱 |
[10:18] | Everybody always says “Can’t.” | 每个人第一句话都是”没钱” |
[10:20] | But I’m an optimist. | 但我总是很乐观 |
[10:21] | I find that people are much more resourceful than they think. | 我发现人总是比自己预期的更有人脉 |
[10:25] | You call family. You call friends. | 跟家人借 跟朋友借 |
[10:26] | You look in the couch cushions. | 找找床垫下面 |
[10:28] | You’ll come up with the money… | 总是能凑够钱的 |
[10:30] | For Charlie. | 为了查理的安全 |
[10:32] | Oh, and by the way, if you’re thinking about running, | 对了 如果你觉得逃走能解决问题 |
[10:35] | Just know I’m a man with a lot of powerful friends. | 我认识很多有权有势的人 |
[10:40] | New York, L.A., Dallas, you go here, you go there, | 纽约 洛杉矶 达拉斯 不管哪里 |
[10:43] | I will know someone, and I will find you. | 我都认识人 然后我会找到你 |
[10:50] | – Hey. – Charlie! | -放手 -查理 |
[10:53] | Stop it! Let me go! | 别靠近他 放开我 |
[10:55] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[10:56] | Charlie, what did the man give you? | 查理 他给你什么了 |
[11:08] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[11:09] | What’s up? You sounded so upset. | 怎么了 你在电话里很紧张 |
[11:12] | I need you to watch Charlie. | 我需要你看好查理 |
[11:14] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[11:15] | Well, a situation’s come up. I’m taking care of it. | 发生了一些事 我会解决的 |
[11:16] | I just need you to just stay here a few days, | 我只需要你在这里呆几天 |
[11:19] | Keep an eye on the house, | 多注意外面 |
[11:20] | Make sure nobody comes around bothering Charlie. | 确保没有人来打扰查理 |
[11:23] | Madeline, you can’t ask me to guard Charlie | 麦德琳 你不能就这样叫我来保护查理 |
[11:25] | without giving me a reason. | 然后不说原因 |
[11:27] | Nate’s old bookie approached me in the marina today. | 内特以前的庄家今天在码头找上我了 |
[11:31] | Apparently, Nate owed him another $80,000, | 内特还欠他八万块 |
[11:34] | – and now the debt is mine. – What? | -现在这笔账在我头上了 -什么 |
[11:35] | It’s fine. | 没什么大不了的 |
[11:36] | I’ve called friends. I can get the money. | 我已经跟朋友借到钱了 |
[11:38] | I want to pay him, and that’ll be the end of it. | 我付他钱 然后结束这一切 |
[11:41] | Absolutely not. You cannot pay this man. | 绝对不行 你不能付钱给他 |
[11:43] | I don’t have a choice, Fiona. | 我别无选择 费欧娜 |
[11:45] | This isn’t just some bookie. | 这不是普通的庄家 |
[11:47] | This guy is connected to the mafia. | 他跟黑手党有关系 |
[11:49] | Well, it doesn’t matter who his friends are. | 这跟他有什么朋友没关系 |
[11:50] | Nate owed money to a lot of people. | 内特欠很多人的钱 |
[11:52] | If word gets out that you’re paying off his debt, | 如果你为他还钱的事传开了 |
[11:54] | Then every shark out there will smell blood | 他们就会像闻到血的鲨鱼一样 |
[11:56] | and come swimming your way. | 蜂拥而至 |
[11:58] | Then I-I don’t know what it is you want me to do. | 那你想要我怎么做 |
[12:02] | This guy gave a bullet to a three-year-old. | 他给一个三岁小孩一颗子弹 |
[12:09] | I just wish Michael were here. | 我真希望迈克尔在这里 |
[12:12] | Well, he isn’t. | 但他不在 |
[12:14] | We’ll take care of this ourselves. | 我们自己解决这个问题 |
[12:17] | Fi, I’m scared. Please. | 菲 我怕的要死 帮帮我 |
[12:20] | I’m worried Charlie’s gonna get hurt. | 我担心查理会受到伤害 |
[12:23] | Yeah, well, someone’s gonna get hurt. | 会有人受伤的 |
[12:25] | It won’t be Charlie. | 但绝对不是查理 |
[12:30] | There are many advantages to flying into a country | 坐一架没登记的飞机到另一个国家 |
[12:32] | on an unregistered plane. | 有很多好处 |
[12:34] | You don’t wait in lines, you don’t check bags, | 你不用排队 不用过安检 |
[12:36] | and you don’t leave an incriminating paper trail. | 而且不会有任何记录 |
[12:39] | The disadvantage is that without a declared flight path, | 坏处是没有预定的航线 |
[12:42] | You can’t land at an airport. | 你不能在机场降落 |
[12:44] | So the best you can hope for is finding | 所以最好的情况就是 |
[12:46] | an open field and flying in low. | 能找到开阔地并且低空飞入 |
[12:48] | You see them? | 你看到他们了吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah, they’re headed our way. | 看到了 正往我们这边飞来 |
[12:50] | Of course, while flying in low | 当然 低空飞行 |
[12:51] | might keep you off the radar of the local authorities, | 让你有机会逃过当地政府的雷达 |
[12:54] | it also means you’re a lot easier to spot from the ground. | 但是也很容易直接被人从地面看见 |
[13:02] | – We have a problem. – What’s that? | -我们有麻烦了 -怎么了 |
[13:04] | Air traffic control just reported some local cop | 一名在格林戈河岸巡查的警官说 |
[13:06] | fishing off Playa Gringo, thinks he saw a drug plane. | 他看到了一架疑似载毒的飞机 |
[13:09] | No time to move the landing site. | 没时间改变降落地点了 |
[13:10] | No, they’ve got a visual on them by now. | 他们已经锁定飞机了 |
[13:12] | Cops are gonna be here in ten minutes. | 警察大概再十分钟就到了 |
[13:16] | Can your guys handle the heat? | 你的人能搞定吗 |
[13:17] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没问题 |
[13:25] | You must be Mr. Burke. Sam Axe. | 你一定是伯克先生吧 我是萨姆·亚克斯 |
[13:27] | Local P.D.’s already en route. | 当地警方已经出动了 |
[13:28] | They’re gonna come out of those trees any minute. | 他们很快就会到这里 |
[13:30] | Well, that’s not good. We better roll out of here. | 那就糟了 我们最好赶快闪人了 |
[13:32] | Can’t. The road doesn’t connect with anything | 跑不掉 八公里内的路都比人行道 |
[13:33] | wider than a footpath for 5 miles. | 大不了多少 |
[13:35] | We need to cut them off. | 我们需要阻断他们 |
[13:36] | How much fuel is left in the plane? | 飞机里还剩多少燃料 |
[13:38] | Not enought to get back to The States, | 飞回美国是不够了 |
[13:39] | but enough for what you’re thinking. | 但完成你的计划还是没问题的 |
[13:40] | Sam, I need a fuse. Jesse, grab a flare. | 萨姆 我需要导火线 带上燃烧棒 |
[13:42] | We’re gonna use the plane to block the road. | 我们用飞机来拦住他们 |
[13:46] | We have seconds! Let’s move! | 我们时间不多了 快走 |
[14:01] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入 |
[14:21] | So Michael tells me you’re pretty good | 迈克尔跟我说你们两个在 |
[14:22] | at stealing things, you two. | 偷东西上很有一套 |
[14:25] | That’s funny. | 开玩笑 |
[14:25] | I think what Mike meant to say was we are the best. | 迈克的意思是我们是最厉害的 |
[14:28] | We’ve been pulling jobs in Miami for years. | 我们在迈阿密做了很久了 |
[14:29] | Trucks are a personal favorite. | 我最喜欢卡车了 |
[14:31] | Well, the one I want is in that warehouse. | 我想要的那辆车在仓库里 |
[14:33] | The first guy I talked to about this job had a plan, | 我问的第一个人他的计划是 |
[14:35] | taking out the guards at the front gate | 把前门的守卫干掉 |
[14:37] | and then pulling the truck out bloody. | 然后把卡车硬抢出来 |
[14:39] | Is that pretty much what you’re thinking? | 你也那么想吗 |
[14:40] | Any idiot can throw a rock at a wasp nest. | 这种捅马蜂窝的事情 白痴才干 |
[14:42] | We’re the finesse guys. | 我们讲究技巧 |
[14:43] | We’ll get your truck and make a much smaller mess. | 我们会偷到车并且不制造那么大的混乱 |
[14:45] | That sounds good. How do you do it? | 很好 你们要怎么做 |
[14:47] | Well, I think the best bet’s gonna be | 我认为最好的办法是 |
[14:48] | to bypass the alarm, cut through the fence | 绕过警报 剪断离仓库较近的 |
[14:50] | closer to the warehouse. | 栅栏 |
[14:52] | Which one of us is going in? | 谁进去 |
[14:53] | – I am. – Okay, great. | -我 -很好 |
[14:54] | So we cover Mike’s approach to the truck. | 我们掩护迈克接近卡车 |
[14:56] | What about the guards? | 警卫怎么办 |
[14:57] | Once the alarm’s disabled, they won’t be paying | 一旦解除了报警系统 等他们察觉时 |
[14:58] | any attention until Mike’s already headed for the exit. | 迈克已经出来了 |
[15:00] | The truck is heavily armored. | 卡车可是重型装甲的 |
[15:01] | The door is bolted shut. How we opening it? | 门被锁着 怎么打开 |
[15:03] | I’ll be prying it open. | 我会撬开它 |
[15:04] | Once Mike is in, he hot-wires it, | 迈克上车 短路点火启动车 |
[15:06] | introduces pedal to floor, and just drives out. | 脚踩油门 把车开出来 |
[15:08] | All right, sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[15:10] | What happens if Michael gets in trouble, | 如果迈克尔遇到困难呢 |
[15:12] | somebody spots him? | 被人发现了呢 |
[15:13] | Well, then I cover his escape with a sniper rifle, | 我会用狙击步枪掩护他撤退 |
[15:15] | We regroup and figure out some other way to do this. | 我们集合在一起 想出别的解决办法 |
[15:18] | I like it, right until the last part. | 除了最后这一部分 我很喜欢你的方案 |
[15:19] | I’m not doing this job twice. | 我可不要尝试第二次 |
[15:21] | Michael gets in trouble, if anybody spots him, | 迈克尔如果遇到困难 如果有人发现他 |
[15:24] | you use that sniper rifle to take ’em out. | 你就用狙击步枪杀了他 |
[15:26] | You understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[15:28] | Sam, you got a problem with that? | 萨姆 有问题吗 |
[15:30] | No, no problem. Take ’em out. | 没问题 杀了他们 |
[15:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:40] | “You got a problem with that?” | 有问题吗 |
[15:41] | Those were your exact words. | 你刚才所说的原话 |
[15:43] | As it happens, I do have a problem shooting random guards. | 如果真的遇到困难 我可要射杀警卫 |
[15:46] | If we’re careful, it won’t be necessary. | 如果我们足够小心 就不需要了 |
[15:47] | What if it is? | 如果一定要这样做呢 |
[15:48] | I mean, I’m the guy with the finger on the trigger. | 我可是要开枪的人 |
[15:50] | What’s going on, Mike? This isn’t like you. | 什么情况 迈克 这不是你的性格 |
[15:51] | This is Burke’s thing. He’s calling the shots. | 这是伯克的行动 他在指挥 |
[15:54] | Well, maybe you should call the shots. | 也许应该换你指挥 |
[15:55] | It’s just not how it works, Sam! | 这次不行 萨姆 |
[15:56] | Well, how does it work, Mike? | 那到底怎样才行 迈克 |
[15:58] | I want to find out what happened to my best friend. | 我想知道我最好的朋友怎么会变成这样 |
[16:00] | You say, “Come on down here.” And guess what. | 你说 来这里一趟 |
[16:03] | Three hours later, poof. We’re here. | 三个小时后 我们来了 |
[16:05] | You want us to help you steal a truck. | 你想让我们帮你偷一辆卡车 |
[16:06] | We’re gonna help you do that, | 我们就帮你这么做 |
[16:07] | but you can’t keep us in the dark the whole time. | 但你不能一直不让我们知道实情 |
[16:10] | The deal I made with Strong. | 我和斯特朗做的交易 |
[16:12] | It wasn’t just to work for the CIA. | 不仅仅是为中情局工作 |
[16:15] | It was to get close to Burke and take him down. | 是要接近伯克 并且拿下他 |
[16:17] | Okay, and? | 好吧 还有呢 |
[16:19] | Remember that CIA holding facility? | 还记得中情局关押我们的那个地方吗 |
[16:21] | If I don’t take him down, we all go back there. | 如果我不拿下他 我们都要滚回那里 |
[16:25] | For good. | 呆一辈子 |
[16:30] | Yeah, you said it, brother. | 你说得对 兄弟 |
[16:43] | I think I figured out how to get rid | 我知道如何摆脱 |
[16:44] | – of this Sapienza guy. – How? | -萨皮恩泽这群家伙了 -怎么做 |
[16:46] | If you pooled together all your valuables, | 你所有值钱的东西加起来 |
[16:47] | how much would you have? | 一共有多少 |
[16:48] | In my savings account, $24,000, | 存款有两万四千美金 |
[16:52] | plus an additional $8,000 or $10,000 | 加上我的首饰 |
[16:54] | – if I include my jewelry. – Great. | -还能多八千到一万美金 -很好 |
[16:55] | We’re gonna need all that. | 我们需要用到这些 |
[16:56] | Do you still have that silver pendant necklace? | 你的纯银吊坠项链还在吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah. It was my mom’s favorite. | 在 那是我母亲的最爱 |
[17:00] | – I’m gonna need that too. – Fiona, what is this? | -我还需要那个 -菲欧娜 你要做什么 |
[17:02] | Criminals can’t keep their money in a bank. | 罪犯不能把钱存入银行 |
[17:05] | They have to keep it in a safe or a lockbox somewhere, | 他们需要把它锁在安全的箱子里 |
[17:07] | so we give this Sapienza guy something to squirrel away, | 我们给萨皮恩泽一些东西 让他存起来 |
[17:10] | and then we find his stash, and we take it. | 然后找到他存钱的地点 偷走钱 |
[17:12] | – And then? – Mafia bookies, | -之后呢 -黑手党们 |
[17:14] | they’re only powerful if they keep bringing in cash | 之所以有势力 是因为他们买通了 |
[17:16] | to the big boys upstairs. | 上面的人 |
[17:17] | If he loses their money, he has only two choices, | 如果没了钱 他只有两条路 |
[17:20] | run or die. | 逃或者死 |
[17:22] | A GPS tracker can actively | 全球定位系统跟踪器能够 |
[17:24] | transmit its location from anywhere in the world. | 主动传送它所在的位置 |
[17:26] | Units small enough to hide, however, | 虽然跟踪器很小 不易发现 |
[17:28] | aren’t usually very precise, | 但定位不够精确 |
[17:30] | which means even though you can follow it everywhere it goes, | 就是你能跟踪它的位置 |
[17:32] | you won’t be getting much closer than a general area. | 也只能得到一个大概的范围 |
[17:35] | That’s why it’s a good idea to pair your GPS tracker | 所以 你要为你的跟踪器配备一个 |
[17:37] | with a passive radio frequency identification tag. | 被动无线电频率识别器 |
[17:41] | You can be sure that whatever you’re looking for, | 这样就能确保 你随时能够 |
[17:43] | you’ll find it. | 找到它的确切位置 |
[17:44] | Now you just need to call your new friend. | 现在 你给你的朋友打个电话 |
[17:53] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[17:56] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[17:57] | Yes, I am. | 我很好 |
[18:06] | Hey. Look at you. | 看看你 |
[18:09] | Same day. | 没变样 |
[18:12] | So… | 所以 |
[18:15] | You have my money, yes? | 你已经筹到钱了吧 |
[18:17] | I did the best I could. | 我尽我最大的能力了 |
[18:19] | This is $24,000. | 这里有两万四 |
[18:21] | Oh, that is so disappointing. | 这太让人失望了 |
[18:24] | Why would you ask me to come all the way over here | 如果你没筹齐 |
[18:26] | if you didn’t have all my money? | 为什么让我大老远来呢 |
[18:28] | Maybe the math is over your head, | 也许你的数学不太好 |
[18:30] | but less than 80 is not 80. | 少于八万就不是八万 |
[18:32] | I know, but it’s everything I have to my name. | 我知道 但我只有这些了 |
[18:35] | I took it out of my savings account. | 我从我的账户里取出来的 |
[18:37] | Please take it, but I was thinking | 请收下 我想 |
[18:40] | you could take my jewelry as collateral. | 你还可以拿走我的首饰 |
[18:45] | I see 5 grand in here, | 这值五千 |
[18:47] | maybe 8 if the diamond is real. | 如果钻石是真的 也就八千 |
[18:49] | You can just hold onto it | 你可以先拿着 |
[18:51] | until I can get you the rest of your money. | 等我筹到剩下的钱 |
[18:53] | I only need a few more– days. | 我只需要再宽限几天 |
[18:54] | You know, that’s funny. | 这太有意思了 |
[18:56] | You know who else always needed a few more days? | 你知道谁总需要宽限几天吗 |
[18:58] | Your loser son. | 你那失败儿子 |
[19:00] | And I would give them to him, | 我总是给他时间 |
[19:02] | and then I would show up, | 可是我去找他 |
[19:03] | and he would be gone or sick or drunk, | 他不是不在 就是病了 要不就醉了 |
[19:06] | and there would be no money. | 而且根本没有钱 |
[19:08] | I thought that you understood | 我以为你知道 |
[19:10] | what was going to happen to a little boy | 如果我拿不到钱 我会对 |
[19:12] | who lives in this house if I don’t get my money. | 你的孙子做什么 |
[19:14] | – Just–just wait! – Oh, Charlie! | -等等 -查理 |
[19:16] | Please! | 拜托 |
[19:20] | You know why Nate never gave you my phone number? | 你知道为什么内特从不把我的号码给你吗 |
[19:23] | Because he knew I’d find a way to pay. | 因为他觉得我能想办法还债 |
[19:26] | And you’re right, okay? | 你是对的 行了吗 |
[19:30] | Nate was a loser. | 内特做人失败 |
[19:32] | He was a loser and a drunk | 他不光失败 又是个酒鬼 |
[19:35] | and a drug addict. | 还是瘾君子 |
[19:39] | But I’m not him. | 但我不是他 |
[19:40] | Just give me a few more days, | 再多给我几天 |
[19:41] | and I will find you your money. | 我会把你的钱还给你 |
[19:43] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:49] | You have three more days. Three. | 你还有三天时间 三天 |
[19:52] | And just remember one more thing– | 还有 记住这个 |
[19:55] | I own you. | 你是我的 |
[20:16] | Okay, remember, we get in, get the truck, and get out. | 记住 我们进去 抢走卡车然后就闪 |
[20:19] | We got one shot at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[20:20] | One shot’s all we need. | 一次机会足矣 |
[20:23] | The key to getting through a high-security fence | 想要穿越一条高度戒备的防线 |
[20:26] | is understanding how it works. | 关键在于知道它的运作方式 |
[20:28] | The fence itself is usually divided into sections | 防线通常被电网 |
[20:31] | with a current flowing through. | 分隔成一段一段的 |
[20:33] | Cut a section, and an alarm goes off, | 截断其中一段就会引发警报 |
[20:35] | pinpointing the location that’s been tampered with. | 并且会定位入侵点 |
[20:38] | To compromise one of the sections, you have to match | 为了搞定电网 你必须精确模拟 |
[20:40] | the precise current coming through the fence. | 流通其中的电流 |
[20:43] | Fortunately, electric alarms usually use | 幸运的是 电网警报通常采用 |
[20:46] | intermittent pulses rather than a continuous signal, | 间歇脉冲信号而非持续信号 |
[20:49] | which means you can tap into the system | 所以只要在脉冲之间 |
[20:51] | as long as you do it in between pulses. | 你就可以接入系统 |
[20:53] | Do it right, no one ever knows you were there. | 正确操作的话 不会有人知道你在这里 |
[20:55] | Cut on three. | 我数三下就剪 |
[20:56] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[21:01] | All you, Sammy. | 看你的了 萨米 |
[21:12] | Okay, quick like a bunny, Mike. | 好了 快点 麦克 |
[21:19] | Okay, he’s en route. | 好了 他上路了 |
[21:20] | How’s our exit looking? | 出口什么情况 |
[21:22] | I’ll be ready out here. | 我会在这里恭候 |
[21:32] | Okay, Mike, you’re clear. | 好了 麦克 你安全了 |
[21:33] | You’re clear. Go. | 你安全了 走 |
[21:46] | Okay, you’re clear. | 好了 安全了 |
[21:46] | Go to the truck. | 去卡车那儿 |
[21:47] | Go to the truck. | 去卡车那儿 |
[22:10] | I got a guard moving toward Mike. | 我看到一个警卫往麦克那边过去了 |
[22:11] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝 |
[22:12] | You think he heard the spreader? | 你觉得他听到扩张器的声音了吗 |
[22:13] | No. The knucklehead just wants to sneak a smoke. | 不 这蠢货只是想偷摸抽根烟 |
[22:16] | Come on, you dumb son of a bitch, turn around. | 你这个蠢杂种 回头啊 |
[22:21] | – Sam, he’s not turning around. – Damn it. | -萨姆 他没有回头 -我操 |
[22:22] | – How we doing, fellas? – We’re good. | -什么情况 伙计们 -我们很好 |
[22:24] | Sam, if that guard raises the alarm– | 萨姆 要是那个警卫拉响了警报 |
[22:25] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[22:28] | Jesus Christ, turn around, man. | 上帝啊 快回头 |
[22:44] | Okay, he’s in. | 好 他进去了 |
[23:20] | Go! | 走 |
[23:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:46] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[23:49] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:57] | Just got word from Westen. | 刚收到韦斯顿的消息 |
[23:59] | He’s securing this warehouse | 他正在看守仓库 |
[24:00] | and the surrounding area tomorrow. | 明天则是周边区域 |
[24:01] | Looks like Burke’s in a hurry to make this sale happen. | 看起来伯克急着达成交易 |
[24:03] | I want snipers in these windows here | 我希望在这里的窗口 |
[24:06] | and on those rooftops there. | 和那边的房顶上布置狙击手 |
[24:08] | Westen’s gonna be wired for sound, | 韦斯顿会跟我们联系 |
[24:09] | we’re gonna know when the deal is done. | 让我们知道交易何时完成 |
[24:10] | Special Forces are gonna work | 特种部队会分为两组 |
[24:12] | in two capture teams to sweep up Serano and Burke | 在他们企图驾车离开时 |
[24:14] | as they try to drive away. | 分别抓捕塞兰诺和伯克 |
[24:17] | Are there any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[24:19] | Um, I have a question. | 我有一个问题 |
[24:21] | What are we supposed to be doing? | 我们该干什么 |
[24:22] | Well, first, you’re gonna be fully briefing my men on Burke, | 首先你们要向我们的人全面汇报伯克的情况 |
[24:25] | and then you’re gonna catch a boat back to Miami. | 然后你们找艘船会迈阿密 |
[24:27] | Yeah, um… | 这个 |
[24:30] | That ain’t happening, pal. | 这不可能 伙计 |
[24:31] | I’m sorry. | 什么 |
[24:31] | – What “Ain’t happening”? – We’re not leaving. | -什么叫”不可能” -我们不走 |
[24:34] | We’re gonna stay here to see this through. | 我们要留在这里把事儿做完 |
[24:36] | Uh, guys, could you excuse us just for a minute? | 大家可以离开一下吗 |
[24:40] | I think maybe you need a refresher | 我觉得可能需要提醒你 |
[24:42] | on who gives the orders around here. | 这里谁说了算 |
[24:46] | I killed a man today, | 今天我杀了一个人 |
[24:48] | so I am not going anywhere | 所以在知道他死得其所之前 |
[24:50] | until I know that he didn’t die for nothing. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[24:52] | Okay, now, before you shed too many tears for that merc you iced, | 在你为那个雇佣兵掉太多眼泪之前 |
[24:55] | you should know something. | 有些事情你得知道 |
[24:56] | The company that he worked for | 他所服务的公司 |
[24:57] | makes most of its money wiping out villages– | 主要通过摧毁村庄来挣钱 |
[25:00] | You know what, just stop! All right? | 给我闭嘴 好吗 |
[25:02] | Do not try and make me feel better about this. | 别想让我对此觉得好过些 |
[25:07] | There’s something you should know about me. | 关于我 有些事情你得知道 |
[25:08] | When I take a job, I finish it, | 我接下一个活 我就要做完它 |
[25:10] | so we’re staying. | 所以我们留下 |
[25:12] | You want me gone? | 你想让我滚蛋 |
[25:13] | You arrest me and cart me out of here. | 那你就把我铐起来弄走 |
[25:20] | All right, you and Porter want to stay, | 你跟波特想留在这里 |
[25:22] | watch us take down these bastards tomorrow? | 看我们明天怎么放倒那些混蛋 |
[25:24] | Knock yourselves out. | 随便你们吧 |
[25:26] | You have earned that much. | 你们应得的 |
[25:28] | Let’s just be very clear about something. | 但我们要把话说清楚了 |
[25:31] | The key word here is “watch.” | 关键词是”看” |
[25:36] | Modern tracking equipment can help you follow someone | 现代追踪仪器可以帮助你 |
[25:39] | without being seen, | 跟踪别人的时候不被发现 |
[25:40] | but once you’ve found his base of operations, | 但是一旦你发现了他的老巢 |
[25:42] | you still have to do surveillance the old-fashioned way, | 那你还是需要按照老办法来监视 |
[25:45] | which sometimes means waiting. | 有时候这就意味着等待 |
[25:47] | We’ve been sitting here since noon. | 我们从中午开始就这么坐着 |
[25:48] | Does this guy ever go home? | 这家伙不回家的吗 |
[25:49] | Bookies keep odd hours. | 赌徒时间都没规律 |
[25:51] | He leaves when he leaves. | 他说来就来说走就走 |
[25:52] | We’ll just have to wait here until then. | 我们就得在这里等着 |
[25:56] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[25:58] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 嗯 我没事 |
[26:01] | Just those things I said earlier. | 就是之前我说的那些事 |
[26:04] | About Nate? | 关于内特 |
[26:07] | You just said what you needed to say. | 你只是说了你该说的 |
[26:08] | Those things weren’t true. | 那又不是事实 |
[26:10] | Except they were. | 可惜那确实是事实 |
[26:12] | Maybe if I’d just done it differently when he was little, Nate– | 如果在他小时候 我不那么教育他 内特他 |
[26:17] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[26:20] | I wish I believed that. | 但愿我也信这话 |
[26:24] | Maybe I’m crazy thinking that I can do it better for Charlie. | 也许是我疯了才会以为我能为查理做些好事 |
[26:30] | Well, there’s our favorite bookie. | 我们最爱的赌马人来了 |
[26:32] | And he’s not carrying your jewelry box, | 他没带你的珠宝盒子 |
[26:34] | so I guess he stashed it. | 我猜他是把它藏起来了 |
[26:38] | Madeline, you know what you’re doing for Charlie? | 麦德琳 你知道你能为查理做什么吗 |
[26:41] | This. | 就是这件事 |
[26:44] | Let’s go teach this bastard a lesson. | 我们给这混蛋好好上一课吧 |
[26:53] | And there it is. | 找到了 |
[26:55] | Inside the wall? | 在墙里 |
[26:56] | Yeah, it could be a file cabinet, | 这也可能是个文件柜 |
[26:58] | but I’m thinking safe. | 但我觉得更像是保险箱 |
[26:59] | You know, this could get really loud. | 你知道这会很吵的 |
[27:00] | You want to wait around the building? | 你想在大楼附近等吗 |
[27:02] | I want to help, | 我想帮忙 |
[27:03] | unless you think it’s not a good idea. | 除非你觉得这样不好 |
[27:07] | No, I think it’s a wonderful idea. | 不 我觉得这样很好 |
[27:09] | We’re gonna punch a hole in this wall | 我们要用这根导爆索 |
[27:12] | using this detonating cord. | 在墙上开一个洞 |
[27:13] | It’s filled with a high explosive, PETN. | 这里面蘸满了烈性的太恩炸药 |
[27:16] | Okay, the first step is to figure out how much we need. | 好吧 第一步是要弄清我们需要多少 |
[27:18] | The average wall safe is about 2 feet by 3, | 一般的墙内保险箱尺寸大约是2*3英尺 |
[27:21] | so we need about 25 feet of det-cord. | 所以我们需要25英尺的导爆索 |
[27:23] | Now we need to tape it up around the safe, | 现在我们要把它贴在保险箱周围 |
[27:25] | using the weakest part of the wall. | 利用墙上最薄弱的地方 |
[27:27] | Where do you think that is? | 你觉得那是哪里呢 |
[27:28] | Between the bricks. | 在砖缝里吗 |
[27:30] | Yep. | 没错 |
[27:31] | There. | 就这儿 |
[27:33] | Thank you, Fiona. | 谢谢 菲欧娜 |
[27:34] | This has been very satisfying. | 这一切让我很有满足感 |
[27:36] | This will be satisfying. | 这玩意儿会包你更满意的 |
[27:43] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好了就按 |
[27:58] | You’re a natural. | 你干这个真是有天赋 |
[28:00] | Come on. | 快走 |
[28:06] | Look alive, people. | 走快点 各位 |
[28:07] | We got our operative inside the warehouse. | 我们的特工都安插在仓库里了 |
[28:09] | When Burke and Serano arrive, | 伯克和塞兰诺到达的时候 |
[28:11] | I want everybody ready. | 每个人都得给我准备好 |
[28:21] | Sam, that road… | 萨姆 那条路 |
[28:22] | Yeah, it doesn’t make sense to me either. | 是啊 我也觉得不太对劲 |
[28:24] | There’s a blind corner at the end. | 路的尽头是死角 |
[28:25] | There’s only one way in and out. | 那是出入的唯一道路 |
[28:27] | Yeah, Strong, I gotta talk to you. | 是啊 斯特朗 我得跟你谈谈 |
[28:29] | It doesn’t make sense for Burke to set up | 这说不通 伯克怎么会 |
[28:31] | at the end of a street with only one– | 在路的尽头仅仅设置一个… |
[28:32] | If you have any concerns, let the captain know. | 如果你有任何疑虑 就去跟队长说吧 |
[28:34] | He’s the one to talk to. | 他才是你要找的人 |
[28:35] | Yeah, well, I’m talking to you right now. | 我现在是在跟你说 |
[28:36] | Now listen, Jesse and I hung out with Burke. | 听着 我和杰西跟伯克打过交道 |
[28:38] | He’s a smart guy. | 这人很聪明 |
[28:39] | He could meet anywhere in Santo Domingo, | 他本可把见面地定在圣多明各的任何地方 |
[28:41] | so ask yourself, why here? | 所以你最好自问 为什么他定在这里 |
[28:43] | Look, all I’m saying is I think you need to grab everybody | 我只想说 我觉得在那些人进仓库之前 |
[28:46] | before they get into that warehouse. | 你就应该把他们都抓住 |
[28:48] | Play it safe. | 小心为上 |
[28:49] | I am playing it safe. | 我是很小心的 |
[28:50] | That’s why I have sniper teams on every roof. | 所以我才会在每个房顶都配了狙击手小队 |
[28:51] | Great, then you should use every single one | 很好 那你应该让这些狙击手 |
[28:53] | of those sniper teams to take out Serano and Burke | 来除掉塞兰诺和伯克 |
[28:55] | before they even get there. | 而不是等他们进去再说 |
[28:56] | It’s not happening. | 这不可能 |
[28:57] | Langley wants a recording of this deal, | 总部要求我们提供一份交易录音 |
[28:59] | so guess what Langley’s gonna get. | 所以这事没的商量 |
[29:01] | We have a confirmed visual on Burke. | 我们确定地看到了伯克 |
[29:03] | Repeat, a confirmed visual on Burke. | 重复 我们确定地看到了伯克 |
[29:06] | Okay. Good talk. | 很好 聊天愉快 |
[29:07] | Time for me to work. | 我得开工了 |
[29:19] | All right, everyone, | 好了 各位 |
[29:20] | we’re on. | 我们上 |
[29:28] | When was your last perimeter sweep? | 你上次巡视周边是什么时候 |
[29:30] | – 15 minutes ago, all clear. – Good. | -十五分钟前 一切正常 -很好 |
[29:32] | Burke, I know this isn’t great timing, | 伯克 我知道这不是个好时机 |
[29:34] | but I’m concerned about the exit routes, | 但我很担心逃生线路的事 |
[29:37] | this location. | 在这个位置 |
[29:38] | If there’s any way to push the timeline– | 要是可以拖延一下… |
[29:40] | Too late for that, man. | 来不及了 |
[29:41] | It’s on. | 已经开始了 |
[29:42] | I understand you’re concerned, | 我知道你在担心什么 |
[29:44] | but I picked this place for a reason, Mike. | 我选这里有我自己的理由 迈克 |
[29:46] | I don’t even know who we’re meeting with. | 我甚至不知道是要跟谁见面 |
[29:48] | Oh, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我可以毫无保留地告诉你 |
[29:49] | He’s a bad man. | 这是个邪恶之徒 |
[29:50] | You hired me for your security. | 你雇我是来保护你的安全的 |
[29:51] | You’re doing a great job. | 你做得非常好 |
[29:53] | All you’ve got to do now is cover me. | 现在你只需要掩护我就行了 |
[29:55] | Just stay sharp, Michael. | 放机灵点 迈克尔 |
[29:57] | Stay focused. | 别走神 |
[29:59] | It’s all gonna work out. | 一切都会没事的 |
[30:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[30:03] | None of this crap makes any sense. | 这堆破事没有一件说得通 |
[30:04] | What the hell is Burke doing? | 伯克到底在干嘛 |
[30:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:07] | Serano is approaching in a black sedan. | 塞兰诺正坐着黑色轿车向那边靠近 |
[30:09] | We have a visual on Serano. | 我们看见塞兰诺了 |
[30:10] | Look alive, people. | 走快点 各位 |
[30:12] | All the pieces are on the board. | 一切准备就绪 |
[30:29] | Mr. Serano. | 塞兰诺先生 |
[30:31] | Boy, you’re a busy man. | 小子 你还真忙啊 |
[30:32] | Hard to get face-to-face time with you. | 见你一面太不容易了 |
[30:34] | You know how it is. | 你懂的 |
[30:35] | When you have half a dozen international agencies | 一旦有一堆国际机构 |
[30:37] | calling for your head, | 都要取你的脑袋 |
[30:38] | you only come up for air on special occasions, | 你只能在一些特殊的场合露面 |
[30:40] | like this. | 比如现在 |
[30:41] | This is a special occasion, Mr. Burke. | 现在就是一个特殊的场合 伯克先生 |
[30:45] | It’s not easy to come by something like this. | 抓住这个时机对我来说很不容易 |
[30:47] | Believe me, I’ve tried. | 相信我 我尽力了 |
[30:48] | It’s obvious you went to a lot of trouble to get it. | 很明显你是费了不少功夫 |
[30:50] | – Thank you. – Actually, yeah. | -谢谢 -确实如此 |
[30:53] | A little bit of trouble. | 确实费了点事 |
[30:53] | The things we have to do | 这些天要想干成什么事业 |
[30:54] | to do our jobs these days, no? | 就得多花点力气 |
[30:56] | Now if you want to do business | 如果你想做生意 |
[30:57] | or use a computer, talk on the phone– | 用电脑 或者打电话… |
[30:59] | if you had told me 20 years ago | 要是你二十年前跟我说 |
[31:00] | that I’d be spending $25 million | 我会花二百五十万美元 |
[31:03] | just to have a private phone conversation | 就为在打个私人电话的时候 |
[31:05] | without some puto of a spy listening… | 没有什么间谍监听… |
[31:09] | I would have said you were crazy. | 我会说你们真是疯了 |
[31:12] | Pero here we are. | 反正我们都已经来了 |
[31:13] | So how do you want to do it? | 所以你想要什么 |
[31:16] | I have bearer bonds, cash, or gold if you prefer. | 不记名债券 现金 如果你要我还有金条 |
[31:20] | I don’t want your money. | 我不要你的钱 |
[31:32] | I just want you. | 我要的是你 |
[31:39] | I want to know what the hell is going on | 我要知道仓库里 |
[31:41] | in that warehouse! | 究竟发生了什么 |
[31:42] | What are those shots? | 那些枪声是怎么回事 |
[31:43] | Alpha team, Bravo team, report in. | A组 B组 报告情况 |
[31:45] | Tell me you have a visual. | 能观察到吧 |
[31:47] | That’s a negative. I got nothing. | 形势很不利 观察不到 |
[31:49] | We’re staring at a concrete wall. | 视线范围内都是混凝土墙面 |
[31:50] | We gotta get in there. You heard those shots. | 我们要过去 你也听到那些枪声了 |
[31:52] | Yes, I did, | 是 听到了 |
[31:53] | and I’m not doing anything till I know what’s happening. | 所以在不清楚情况前我不会轻举妄动 |
[31:55] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing, Mr. Burke, | 你明不明白自己在做什么 伯克先生 |
[31:56] | but you just made a very serious mistake, | 不过你犯了一个很严重的错误 |
[31:59] | which you’ll pay for, I promise you. | 我保证会让你付出代价的 |
[32:01] | Oh, come on, stop making promises, | 少来那一套 |
[32:03] | especially ones you can’t keep. | 你有命出去再放狠话吧 |
[32:04] | Tie him up. | 把他绑起来 |
[32:05] | Sounds like Burke shot Serano’s bodyguards. | 听起来像是伯克枪杀了塞兰诺的保镖 |
[32:07] | Mike’s still alive. | 迈克还活着 |
[32:08] | Yeah, for now. | 对 目前而已 |
[32:10] | Don’t be stupid, Mr. Burke. | 别犯傻了 伯克先生 |
[32:12] | My people will find me. | 我的人会找到我的 |
[32:14] | And when they do, | 一旦找到我 |
[32:14] | they will kill you, | 你就死定了 |
[32:16] | your family, | 你的家人 |
[32:17] | everyone you know. | 你认识的人都难逃一死 |
[32:20] | You want to make a deal. Let’s– | 你想跟我谈交易是吧 那我们… |
[32:21] | There’s no deal to be made. | 没什么可谈的 |
[32:23] | You see, the thing is you have information, | 事情是这样 你手上有些情报 |
[32:25] | information that is valuable to the people I work for. | 对我老板很有价值 |
[32:29] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[32:30] | Work for? | 老板 |
[32:31] | Who the hell does Burke work for? | 伯克的老板到底是谁 |
[32:33] | Get Langley on the phone. | 打电话给兰利[中情局所在地] |
[32:34] | You said Burke ran his own show. | 你说过伯克是单枪匹马自己干 |
[32:35] | All our intelligence said he did. | 我们的探员都这么说 |
[32:36] | Wait a minute. You guys hear that? | 等下 你们听到没 |
[32:39] | Sir, we got incoming! | 长官 有情况 |
[32:41] | Aw, crap. | 我靠 |
[32:43] | We got bigger problems than calling the CIA. | 别急着给中情局打电话了 现在有大麻烦了 |
[32:45] | Tell me that chopper is yours, Strong. | 是你的直升机吧 斯特朗 |
[32:47] | Jesus. No. | 娘的 不是 |
[32:48] | Get the snipers under cover, now! | 马上让狙击手掩护 |
[32:54] | Burke, this is Raven Four. | 伯克 这是黑鸦四号 |
[32:55] | What the hell is going on down there? | 底下到底怎么回事 |
[32:57] | Raven four, this is Burke. | 黑鸦四号 我是伯克 |
[32:58] | What do you mean? We’re ready for exfil. | 什么意思 我们准备好撤退了 |
[33:00] | The hell you are. | 撤退个鬼 |
[33:01] | You got a hot L.Z. | 降落点很危险 |
[33:02] | You got hostiles everywhere. | 被敌人包围了 |
[33:04] | Raven four, confirm hostiles. | 黑鸦四号 确认敌人身份 |
[33:06] | Snipers, all over the place. | 狙击手 到处都是 |
[33:11] | How many are there? | 有多少人 |
[33:13] | How many what? | 什么多少 |
[33:17] | How many snipers are there? | 有多少狙击手 |
[33:18] | Man, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 大哥 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:22] | I’m gonna give you one last chance. | 我再给你最后一次机会 |
[33:24] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[33:26] | How could I have snipers here? | 我去哪弄来狙击手 |
[33:28] | You just gave me the location 40 minutes ago! | 你40分钟前才告诉我地点 |
[33:30] | I did not come here with snipers! | 我哪来得及带狙击手来 |
[33:32] | I came here with money to pay you! | 我可是老实地带着钱要交给你 |
[33:45] | He’s got a point, Mike. | 他说的有道理 迈克 |
[33:47] | The hell he does. | 绝对是他 |
[33:48] | You’re the one who secured this location. | 你负责地点安全 |
[33:50] | How do you miss a team of snipers? | 怎么会没注意到有一队的狙击手呢 |
[33:52] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[33:53] | Burke, I’m on your side. | 伯克 我可是你的人 |
[33:54] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[33:55] | This is crazy. | 这太扯了 |
[33:57] | Obviously, he’s lying. | 很明显他在撒谎 |
[34:00] | What is he gonna say? | 你指望他说什么 |
[34:02] | You think he’d just admit | 你觉得他会傻到承认 |
[34:04] | he brought a team of snipers with him? | 自己带了一队狙击手要搞死你吗 |
[34:05] | He’s lying! | 他胡说 |
[34:06] | Your man is lying! | 你的人在胡说 |
[34:07] | Bravo team, I want you on the move. | B组 移动位置 |
[34:09] | I need eyes on Westen. | 要能观察到韦斯顿 |
[34:10] | Strong, we gotta get him out of there. | 斯特朗 我们要把他救出来 |
[34:12] | Waiting around could get Mike killed. | 等在外围会害死迈克的 |
[34:13] | Breaching could get him killed too. | 强行突破也会害死他 |
[34:14] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:16] | This makes no sense. | 这完全没道理 |
[34:17] | It makes lots of sense, Michael, unfortunately. | 够清楚得了 迈克尔 很不幸 |
[34:19] | Wish to God it didn’t, but it does. | 总是事与愿违 |
[34:21] | The snipers, they’re not mine! | 这些狙击手 不是我的人 |
[34:25] | I don’t know what story you’re telling yourself, | 我不知道你是怎么看的 |
[34:28] | but I’ll prove these guys are not mine. | 但我可以向你证明这些人和我无关 |
[34:30] | – What the hell is Mike doing? – I don’t know. | -迈克要做什么 -不知道 |
[34:33] | Burke, we’re friends. | 伯克 我们是朋友 |
[34:36] | You’re my friend, and you’re pointing a gun at me. | 我的朋友现在却用枪指着我 |
[34:37] | Oh, Jesus, I know what he’s doing. | 我的天 我知道他要干嘛了 |
[34:39] | Strong, shoot at him! | 斯特朗 开枪射他 |
[34:41] | What? | 什么 |
[34:42] | Give me that. | 把它给我 |
[34:42] | Give me your damn rifle. | 把来复枪给我 |
[34:45] | You think I would turn on you, Burke? | 伯克 你觉得我背叛了你 |
[34:47] | You think I’d turn on you now? | 你觉得我会背叛你是吗 |
[34:53] | Does that make any sense? | 还不够清楚吗 |
[34:56] | Those snipers you’re so convinced I brought | 你坚信那些狙击手是我的人 |
[34:58] | just tried to blow my head off! | 刚才他们却差点打爆我的头 |
[35:00] | Now you can shoot me if you want, | 你要乐意可以杀了我 |
[35:01] | but I’m getting us out of here now. | 但现在我要带大家逃出去 |
[35:02] | Call them off. Move! | 让他们撤 快点 |
[35:04] | Please! No, don’t! They’re going to shoot– | 求求你 不要 他们会开枪… |
[35:06] | I can’t! | 我不要 |
[35:07] | – They’re not my– – Give the order now. | -他们不是我的… -马上下令 |
[35:08] | You walk in front of that window, | 你走到那扇窗户前 |
[35:10] | and you tell them to back off, | 让他们退后 |
[35:12] | or I snap your neck right here. | 要不我现在就扭断你的脖子 |
[35:14] | Do it, Serano. | 照他说的做 塞兰诺 |
[35:16] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[35:21] | Fall back! | 退后 |
[35:23] | Everyone fall back! | 全体退后 |
[35:25] | I have a confirmed visual on Serano. | 确认目标塞兰诺 |
[35:27] | Do I take the shot? | 要开枪吗 |
[35:28] | Call them off! Call them off! | 不能开枪 不能开枪 |
[35:29] | If they take that shot, Mike dies. | 如果开枪的话 迈克就死了 |
[35:31] | Sir, do you copy? | 长官 请指示 |
[35:32] | I have Serano in my sight. | 我能看到塞兰诺 |
[35:34] | Do I take the shot? | 要开枪吗 |
[35:37] | Everyone fall back! | 所有人快撤 |
[35:42] | Negative. Negative. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[35:44] | All teams drop your weapons. Stand down. | 各小组放下武器 撤回来 |
[35:54] | Burke, Raven Four. | 伯克 黑鸦四号 |
[35:55] | Whatever you did worked. | 你的做法奏效了 |
[35:57] | Hostiles are bugging out. | 敌方正在撤退 |
[35:58] | L.Z. is clear. | 着陆带安全了 |
[36:05] | Raven Four, this is Burke. | 黑鸦四号 我是伯克 |
[36:07] | We’re ready for exfile. | 我们已经准备好撤离 |
[36:10] | Bring the chopper down. | 直升机着陆吧 |
[36:27] | All right, that’s our ride. | 好了 那就是来接我们的 |
[36:29] | Bring him with. | 带他过来 |
[36:30] | What about that? | 那些东西呢 |
[36:32] | It served its purpose. | 它已经没有利用价值了 |
[37:04] | Go! | 快走 |
[37:19] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[37:22] | Get me Langley! | 给我接中情局 |
[37:27] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:29] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[37:30] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:31] | Yeah, it’s just been a long day. | 还好 这一天可真够受的 |
[37:34] | I was kind of hoping it would be over. | 真希望已经结束了 |
[37:38] | I hate to say it, Sammy, | 我不想这么说 萨姆 |
[37:40] | but I think this thing is far from over. | 不过我觉得这事离结束还远着呢 |
[37:55] | Now, that’s not the face of a happy little bookie. | 现在赌注经纪人的表情可不那么愉悦了 |
[37:59] | He does look like he’s having a rough morning. | 他的确看起来过得不好 |
[38:01] | Yeah, I guess it’s time for me to make it worse. | 是啊 是时候让我再落井下石一把了 |
[38:04] | – I’ll be right back. – Wait, Fi. | -我一会儿就回来 -等下 菲 |
[38:07] | I want to go do it. | 让我来吧 |
[38:14] | There she is. | 来了 |
[38:19] | So where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[38:20] | I told you I was coming to settle this. | 我说了我是来解决这件事的 |
[38:25] | I never said I was going to pay you. | 我可没说我会付钱给你 |
[38:29] | All right, look, lady, I’m done being nice. | 好吧 听着 我的好脾气耗光了 |
[38:31] | Either you give me my money, | 你要么给我钱 |
[38:33] | or I will sell that grandson of yours to a button factory in China. | 要么我把你孙子卖到中国的纽扣工厂去 |
[38:36] | You hear me? | 听明白了吗 |
[38:37] | I hear you. | 听明白了 |
[38:39] | And now you’re gonna hear me. | 现在你要听我说 |
[38:41] | I know why you’re sweating, | 我知道你为什么汗流浃背的 |
[38:42] | and I know why you’re wearing a gun today. | 我还知道你今天戴着一把枪 |
[38:45] | Lose something? | 是丢东西了吗 |
[38:49] | You? | 是你 |
[38:51] | So here’s how this is gonna go. | 那么我们这么办 |
[38:56] | You’re gonna do exactly as I say, | 你要按我说的做 |
[38:58] | because if you don’t, | 因为如果你不照办 |
[39:00] | you’re gonna be explaining to your powerful friends | 你就要向你有权势的朋友解释 |
[39:02] | how a woman old enough to be your mother | 一个老得能当你妈的女人是怎么 |
[39:05] | managed to steal your safe. | 成功偷走你的保险箱的 |
[39:07] | I thought I’d only find money in there, | 我以为我只是能在那里找到钱 |
[39:10] | but I did a lot better than that. | 不过我的确发现了更好的东西 |
[39:14] | Your entire client list. | 你的客户名单 |
[39:16] | There’s enough information in there | 这有足够的信息让你 |
[39:17] | to put you out of business, in jail, | 倒闭破产进监狱 |
[39:20] | and maybe even in a very early grave. | 甚至提早进坟墓 |
[39:24] | You can go ahead and keep that | 你尽管拿走吧 |
[39:26] | ’cause I made a copy for myself. | 因为我已经为自己做了备份 |
[39:28] | All right, I made some others for my powerful friends. | 好吧 我还留了些备份给我有权势的朋友们 |
[39:31] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[39:33] | Well, first things first. | 第一件事 |
[39:34] | The money I took is now Charlie Westen’s college fund. | 我拿走的钱现在是查理·韦斯顿念大学的基金 |
[39:38] | I’ll be keeping that. | 由我来保管 |
[39:40] | And you will not get another penny out of me. | 你从我这一分钱都拿不到 |
[39:44] | And you will never, ever… | 还有 你绝不能 |
[39:50] | ever come near me or Charlie again. | 再靠近我或者查理 |
[39:54] | Are we clear? | 我们讲清楚了吗 |
[39:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:58] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[39:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:04] | You’ll forgive me if I don’t stay for lunch. | 原谅我不能留下吃午饭了 |
[40:08] | Oh. One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[40:11] | Just remember. | 你要记着 |
[40:14] | I own you. | 你是我的 |
[40:26] | When you’re undercover, | 当你做卧底时 |
[40:27] | it’s easy to dehumanize a target and see him | 不把目标当人 而把他 |
[40:30] | as nothing more than a monster you’re trying to take down, | 看做你想要制服的野兽 做到这点很容易 |
[40:33] | but sometimes they’ll catch you off guard | 不过有时候他们会抓你个措手不及 |
[40:35] | by showing you how much they care about their cause | 来展示他们是多么在乎自己的事业 |
[40:38] | and even how much they care about you. | 甚至是多么在乎你 |
[40:42] | Hey, Michael. | 迈克 |
[40:44] | I want you to know… | 我要你知道 |
[40:47] | I’m sorry about today. | 今天的事我很抱歉 |
[40:48] | Those are the moments you wait for as a spy | 作为卧底这就是你在等待的时刻 |
[40:51] | because the closer they are to you, | 因为他们跟你越亲近 |
[40:53] | the closer you are to destroying them. | 你就离毁掉他们不远了 |
[40:55] | Sorry doesn’t cut it. | 说对不起可没什么用 |
[40:57] | What? | 什么 |
[40:58] | I just found out you have a boss. | 我才发现你还有老板 |
[41:00] | – I thought it was you and me. – All right. | -我以为只是你和我呢 -好吧 |
[41:01] | Burke, you’re part of an organization. | 伯克 你是某个组织的一员 |
[41:03] | Am I part of it, | 我是其中一员 |
[41:04] | or am I some tool you use and throw away | 还是你的利用工具 |
[41:06] | when it’s served its purpose? | 而且用完即弃 |
[41:09] | When you found me, you told me to have faith, | 你找到我时 告诉我说不论我是否入伙 |
[41:12] | said either I was in or out, right then, right there. | 都要有信心 就在彼时彼地 |
[41:15] | Well, I chose in, and everything I’ve done for you, | 我选择了入伙 我为你做的一切 |
[41:17] | I’ve done without question. | 都毫不怀疑地去做 |
[41:19] | But now I want answers! | 不过现在我想要答案 |
[41:21] | I deserve answers! | 我应该知道答案 |
[41:22] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[41:24] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[41:25] | You deserve answers. | 你理应知道答案 |
[41:27] | Only I can’t give them to you. | 只是我不能告诉你 |
[41:30] | All I can do is ask the man who can, | 我能做的是去问那个能够给答案的人 |
[41:32] | and then it’s up to him. | 这取决于他 |
[41:34] | You’re on a path, Michael. | 你已经在接近了 迈克 |
[41:36] | All will be revealed in time. | 一切答案都是迟早的事 |
[41:40] | I promise. | 我发誓 |