时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:06] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:32] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的方式 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:42] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:47] | Ayn, I need something. | 有姐 我需要点东西 |
[00:49] | 有姐 有料道的囚犯 | |
[00:51] | I need to disappear. | 我需要消失 |
[00:52] | I might be able to arrange for you to have a little privacy. | 但我可能可以让你有点隐私空间 |
[00:54] | If you hide me, | 如果你帮我藏起来 |
[00:55] | I think it’s only fair that you be the one to find me. | 礼尚往来 找到我的人也一定是你 |
[00:58] | That kind of cooperation could knock years off my sentence. | 一次举报揭发能让我减上好几年刑 |
[01:02] | Say hello to the man who murdered your brother, Nate. | 跟谋杀你弟弟的凶手打个招呼吧 |
[01:04] | 泰勒·格雷 杀内特的凶手 | |
[01:05] | It’s him! It’s Gray! | 是他 是格雷 |
[01:08] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[01:10] | I got him. | 我抓到他了 |
[01:10] | Now we just sit tight and wait for Card’s extraction team. | 现在我们坐等卡德的精英部队到达 |
[01:12] | Card isn’t sending you an extraction team. | 卡德根本没派精英部队给你 |
[01:15] | How do you know about Card? | 你怎么认识卡德 |
[01:16] | Who do you think sent me out here? | 你认为谁派我来这里的 |
[01:38] | Do you ever wonder what it would be like — | 你想过这样闲适地度过一个下午 |
[01:39] | actually getting to enjoy an afternoon like this? | 是什么感觉吗 |
[01:42] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 等等 这位是谁啊 |
[01:45] | I came here with my boyfriend, Michael Westen. | 我可是和男朋友 迈克尔·韦斯顿来的 |
[01:47] | I need a rest as much as you do, Fi — believe me. | 菲 相信我 我和你一样需要休息 |
[01:49] | I’m glad to hear you say that. | 听到你这么说我真高兴 |
[01:50] | You’ve been getting about as much sleep as a P.O.W. lately. | 你最近睡得跟战俘一样少 |
[01:53] | Admitting there’s a problem is the first step. | 承认这是个问题是第一步 |
[01:58] | After we take Card down, what do you say we go — | 搞定卡德之后 你说我们去… |
[02:02] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[02:05] | It’s true. He came alone. | 真的 他一个人来的 |
[02:06] | What? You brought a lookout? | 什么 你还安排了看守 |
[02:08] | More like backup. | 更类似于后援吧 |
[02:09] | It’s almost like you guys don’t trust me. | 你们不太相信我的样子啊 |
[02:11] | We were supposed to lay low. | 我们得保持低调 |
[02:12] | Why did you want to meet? | 你为什么想见我 |
[02:13] | Card reached out to me. He’s getting comfortable. | 卡德和我接头了 他很放心 |
[02:15] | I mean, obviously, nobody found your bodies. | 很显然 没人找到你们的尸体 |
[02:17] | He’s starting to think that the F-18 incinerated you. | 他以为你们和飞机一起灰飞烟灭了 |
[02:20] | So, he wants me to do the same to your loft. | 所以 他让我把你的公寓也一起烧了 |
[02:23] | He told me to search your place | 他要我搜你的住处 |
[02:24] | for anything connected to this mess and then burn it. | 找到所有与这事有关的蛛丝马迹付之一炬 |
[02:27] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[02:29] | Michael, you can’t expect me to play dead | 迈克尔 你不会指望我一边装死 |
[02:31] | while this bastard turns everything we own | 一边眼看这混蛋把我们的所有 |
[02:33] | into a pile of ash. | 都烧成灰烬吧 |
[02:35] | Fi, this is a huge break. | 菲 这是好事 |
[02:36] | We get to feed Card whatever information we want him to have. | 我们能给卡德我们想让他得到的信息 |
[02:40] | Do you want to hold on to all of our old stuff, | 你想抱着我们的旧家当过日子 |
[02:42] | or do you want to nail Card to the wall? | 还是让卡德受到惩罚 |
[02:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:51] | But I’m not letting him ransack and torch our home. | 但我不要他洗劫并放火烧了我们的家 |
[02:56] | We’ll do it together. | 这件事由我们两个来做 |
[03:04] | Planting false information for an enemy to find is a subtle art. | 故意给敌人留下假情报是件微妙的艺术 |
[03:08] | There has to be enough solid information | 必须有足够的可靠信息 |
[03:10] | to make it seem credible, | 确保其可信度 |
[03:12] | but not so much it can be verified. | 但却不足以进行核实 |
[03:14] | Do it right, and you can make your target so paranoid, | 把握得当 便能使你的目标疑神疑鬼 |
[03:17] | they’ll be ready to crack. | 渐渐失去控制 |
[03:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:19] | This should look like we’re just a few steps away | 这看上去像是我们马上就会找到 |
[03:21] | from connecting Anson to Card. | 安森和卡德之间的联系 |
[03:24] | Looks legit. You think there’s enough here? | 看起来挺像真的 你觉得够了吗 |
[03:26] | Believe me — questions are scarier than answers. | 相信我 问题比答案更能让人恐慌 |
[03:29] | You help him connect the dots, show him how worried you are, | 你帮他串联好线索 表明你的担忧 |
[03:31] | you can push for more intel. | 就能力图争取到更多的情报 |
[03:33] | How many many of these do I get to take? | 我能拿几个水晶球 |
[03:34] | Oh, I don’t know, Fi. Two or three? | 说不好 菲 两到三个吧 |
[03:37] | It has to look like all of our stuff has burned, | 要看上去像是我们所有的东西都被烧了 |
[03:39] | so… all of our stuff has to burn. | 所以 我们所有的东西都得烧了 |
[03:44] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[03:45] | I thought nobody knew you were back. | 我以为没人知道你们回来了 |
[03:46] | Nobody does. | 的确没人知道 |
[03:47] | But most people don’t know we’re dead, either. | 但也没什么人知道我们死了 |
[03:59] | And a good evening to you, too. | 各位晚上好啊 |
[04:01] | – What are you doing here? – You know her? | -你来干什么 -你认识她 |
[04:03] | I’m Ayn. We go back. | 我是有姐 我们认识要追溯到 |
[04:05] | All the way back to Allarod Federal Penitentiary. | 一路追溯到阿罗得联邦监狱 |
[04:08] | I just got out. | 我刚出狱 |
[04:09] | Criminal, I got a serious problem. | 小狱女 我有个大麻烦 |
[04:11] | You and I need to talk. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[04:18] | It’s Michael, right? | 你就是迈克尔吧 |
[04:20] | I heard a bit about you from this one. | 我听这只说起过你 |
[04:22] | Looks like she wasn’t lying. | 看来她没说大话啊 |
[04:24] | Who is this person? | 她是谁啊 |
[04:25] | How — how did you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这里的 |
[04:27] | I paid some neighborhood kids to call | 我买通了几个附近的小孩 |
[04:29] | if anybody showed up. | 叫他们有人出现就给我电话 |
[04:30] | Little hoppers deserve a bonus. | 小恩小惠物有所值啊 |
[04:31] | Y’all didn’t even turn on the lights. | 你们竟然连灯都不开 |
[04:34] | I guess I can see why. | 我大概知道了 |
[04:36] | We’re not arsonists. It’s, uh | 我们不是纵火犯 是 |
[04:38] | Not my business. Not why I’m here. | 不关我的事 不是我来的原因 |
[04:40] | – Why are you here? – Well, you know, | -你为什么来这 -你知道 |
[04:41] | girlfriend here helped spring me. | 你女朋友帮我提前出狱了 |
[04:43] | But so far, | 但到目前为止 |
[04:44] | being out isn’t much better than prison. | 出来的日子不比蹲监狱好多少 |
[04:46] | I got a cop after me — a dirty detective named Garza. | 有个警察在盯我 一个叫加萨尔的黑警察 |
[04:49] | Well, that didn’t take long. | 你出来才多久 |
[04:50] | Hey. I’ve been keeping my nose clean. | 我没再吸了 |
[04:53] | This is old business. | 是旧账 |
[04:54] | Garza’s been haunting me since I got home. | 我一到家他就开始缠着我 |
[04:56] | Yesterday he caught up to me on the street, | 昨天他在街上逮到我 |
[04:58] | told me point blank, | 直截了当地说 |
[04:59] | “You’re gonna wish you stayed in.” | “你会希望自己没出来” |
[05:00] | What do you think he’s gonna do? | 你觉得他要做什么 |
[05:02] | I don’t know. But I know I need help. | 我不知道 但我知道我需要帮助 |
[05:04] | It’s just that right now’s not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[05:08] | But we’re gonna help you anyway. | 但我们会尽力帮你的 |
[05:10] | 有姐 委托人 | |
[05:12] | Here’s my number. | 这是我的电话号码 |
[05:16] | Fi, can I talk to you for a minute? | 菲 能跟你说几句吗 |
[05:18] | Now is not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[05:21] | You call me first thing. | 明天一早给我电话 |
[05:22] | We’ll go over the details, and we’ll get to work, okay? | 我们过一遍细节 然后就干活 好吗 |
[05:23] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[05:24] | I’ll let you get back to… whatever this is. | 那你们就继续 你们的事吧 |
[05:31] | What was that? | 这算什么 |
[05:32] | We’re supposed to be playing dead. | 我们应该装死的 |
[05:34] | Well, I would have been dead if it weren’t for Ayn. | 如果不是有姐我早就死了 |
[05:36] | She saved my life in prison. | 她在监狱里救过我 |
[05:37] | I know the timing isn’t great, | 我知道现在时机不对 |
[05:39] | but her problem isn’t gonna wait | 但她的麻烦等不到 |
[05:40] | till it’s convenient for us. | 我们方便的时候了 |
[05:41] | We can’t go up against a cop right now. We just can’t. | 我们现在不能和警察起冲突 不能 |
[05:46] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[05:48] | Well, if that’s the way you feel, I’ll do it myself. | 你要这么说 我就自己干 |
[05:52] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[05:53] | You’re supposed to be burning down my house. | 你不是应该烧我家房子呢吗 |
[06:09] | Took you long enough, bucko. | 花了不少时间啊 猛男 |
[06:10] | It’s not done yet. | 还没搞定 |
[06:11] | Then why are you interrupting my “Me” time? | 那你打电话来耽误我私人时间干什么 |
[06:13] | I found something. | 我找到些东西 |
[06:14] | It looks like Westen was putting something together. | 像是韦斯顿在拼凑信息 |
[06:17] | What? The — | 什么 |
[06:20] | You know what? Never mind. This isn’t the time. | 算了 先别管 现在不是时候 |
[06:23] | You just go ahead | 你只要上前 |
[06:24] | and grab whatever’s got your panties in a bunch. | 拿上让你反应过度的东西 |
[06:25] | Light a match. | 然后点火 |
[06:26] | You can brief me tomorrow. | 明天向我做简报 |
[06:29] | Mission accomplished. Card’s spooked. | 任务完成 卡德怕了 |
[06:31] | Time to light this place up. | 是时候点火了 |
[06:34] | We can take it from here. | 接下来就交给我们吧 |
[06:37] | Why don’t you give us a minute? | 让我们独处一会行吗 |
[06:48] | – You okay? – Are you okay? | -你没事吧 -你还好吗 |
[06:56] | It’s the only home we’ve shared. | 这是我们唯一共同拥有的家 |
[06:59] | It won’t be the last. | 还会有的 |
[08:03] | Thanks for waiting up. | 谢谢你不睡等我 |
[08:06] | I’m sorry we have to meet like this. | 抱歉我们只能这样见面 |
[08:08] | This story that we’ve all been killed — | 我们都被杀死的事 |
[08:10] | you won’t have to pretend much longer. | 你不用假装很久的 |
[08:15] | You smell like a barbecue. | 你闻起来就像烤肉 |
[08:19] | Yeah, we had to… burn the loft. | 我们不得不 把阁楼烧了 |
[08:22] | “Had to.” | 不得不 |
[08:25] | Just like you “had to” work with the man who killed your brother? | 就像你”不得不”跟弑弟仇人共事一样 |
[08:29] | Did you think I was stupid? | 你以为我傻啊 |
[08:30] | You go to Panama to catch Tyler Gray. | 你去巴拿马抓泰勒·格雷 |
[08:32] | It occurred to me this morning… | 我今早突然想到 |
[08:34] | I haven’t heard his name since. | 至今还没听你提起过这名字 |
[08:36] | I’m sorry. I didn’t want to — | 对不起 我不想 |
[08:37] | I know damn well why you didn’t want to tell me. | 我他妈当然知道你为什么不愿意告诉我 |
[08:39] | Tom Card is the reason Nate’s dead. | 汤姆·卡德才是杀死内特的真凶 |
[08:41] | Tyler Gray is — he’s just a gun. | 泰勒·格雷 不过是他的枪手 |
[08:45] | Yeah, well, I want to talk to the “Gun.” | 是吗 那我也想和这位”枪手”谈谈 |
[08:48] | Mom, he won’t be able to give you the answers you need. | 妈 他给不了你要的答案 |
[08:51] | Well, maybe not. | 或许吧 |
[08:53] | But I lost my son, and I get to ask the questions. | 但我失去了我的儿子 我就可以问问题 |
[08:56] | Set it up. | 你给我去安排 |
[09:03] | Well, your pal’s got a nice place here. | 你朋友住得地方不错啊 |
[09:05] | I’m starting to think Mike had the right idea opting out. | 我开始觉得迈克不加入的想法是对的了 |
[09:08] | He opted out because he’s being an ass. | 他不加入是因为他混蛋 |
[09:11] | You know how many jobs I’ve helped him with? | 知道我帮他多少回吗 |
[09:13] | Okay, but how many of those jobs happened | 那有多少回 |
[09:14] | while you were supposed to be playing dead? | 是发生在你应该”已死”的时候呢 |
[09:17] | I mean, hell, the only reason I’m here is to keep you from | 我来帮你的唯一原因是防止你 |
[09:19] | blowing up a police station and blowing our cover. | 炸了警察局 顺带暴露我们的身份 |
[09:21] | The point is, you’re here. | 关键是 你来了 |
[09:23] | Yeah, well, I wish I wasn’t. | 是啊 我真后悔了 |
[09:24] | I’m not too thrilled about going to bat | 要帮一个刚出狱的人 |
[09:25] | for somebody who just got out of jail. | 可不是什么美差 |
[09:28] | Hi. Are you the people who are supposed to help my mom? | 你们是来帮我妈妈的吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah, we are. | 就是我们 |
[09:33] | Right, Sam? | 是吧 萨姆 |
[09:42] | When I went in, | 我入狱的时候 |
[09:43] | Amari didn’t know how to ask for breakfast. | 阿玛瑞连早饭怎么说都不会 |
[09:45] | Now he makes me eggs every morning. | 现在他每天都为我做鸡蛋 |
[09:48] | I’ve already missed too much of that boy’s life. | 我已经错过太多这孩子的生活了 |
[09:51] | Tell us about this cop that’s coming after you. | 说说这个跟着你的警察吧 |
[09:54] | What’s his problem? | 他怎么了 |
[09:56] | The man I went to prison for killing. | 我因为杀了这个男人入狱 |
[09:58] | My brother-in-law, Marcus. | 我妹夫 马库斯 |
[09:59] | He was Detective Garza’s C.I. | 他是加萨尔警探的线人 |
[10:01] | And she’s the good guy in this scenario? | 她是这个故事里的好人吗 |
[10:04] | Hey, I thought you said this guy was cool. | 我记得你说过这人没偏见 |
[10:06] | No, actually, I’m not that cool — | 实际上我还真有偏见 |
[10:07] | not when it comes to killing police informants. | 在涉及杀害警察线人的时候 |
[10:09] | How about wife-beaters? | 打老婆的人呢 |
[10:10] | The son of a bitch nearly killed my sister, | 这狗娘养的差点打死我妹妹 |
[10:12] | and Garza let him do it. | 加萨尔就这么听之任之 |
[10:15] | I guess you did what you had to do. | 看来你也没错 |
[10:17] | Why was Garza protecting him? | 加萨尔为什么要护着他 |
[10:20] | Marcus was feeding him dirt on the Garden Terrace Mafia. | 马库斯向他提供花园露台 黑手党的线报 |
[10:23] | Garza hates that crew. | 加萨尔恨死那帮人了 |
[10:24] | They killed his partner, | 他们杀了他的搭档 |
[10:25] | and he’s been out for revenge ever since. | 从此他只求报仇 |
[10:27] | Mom! There’s policemen outside! | 妈妈 外面好多警察 |
[10:35] | That’s Garza. | 是加萨尔 |
[10:36] | 加萨尔警探 戴警徽的卑鄙小人 | |
[10:38] | And he brought my P.O. This is gonna be bad. | 他还带了我的假释官 不妙啊 |
[10:40] | He’s gonna violate my parole. | 他肯定会取消我的假释 |
[10:42] | Is there some other way out of here, like a back window? | 有其它出路吗 后窗什么的 |
[10:44] | They’ve all got bars on them. | 都上了栏杆了 |
[10:45] | Well, then, we’re just gonna have to bust out. | 那我们只有逃出升天了 |
[10:47] | – Got a laundry room? – End of the hall. | -有洗衣房吗 -走廊到底 |
[10:49] | Okay. We’ll go out that way. | 好的 我们就走那里 |
[10:50] | – I can’t go with you. – Ayn — | -我不能跟你们走 -有姐 |
[10:52] | If I run from my P.O., I really am guilty. | 要是我躲着假释官 那我就真的有罪了 |
[10:54] | There’ll be no way to get me out. | 我再也出不来了 |
[10:56] | Amari will go back into foster care. | 阿玛瑞会被寄养 |
[10:58] | I can’t watch that happen again. | 我不能再眼看这样的事情发生 |
[11:00] | Please, take him with you. | 拜托了 带他走 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:07] | We need to move it. They’re on their way up. | 我们得走了 他们上来了 |
[11:15] | Fi, give me a hand here. | 菲 帮我一把 |
[11:19] | Most late-model washing machines | 大多数新型的洗衣机 |
[11:22] | spin at speeds of over 1,200 rpms | 转速都能达到每分钟1200转 |
[11:25] | and create more than 100 G’s of force. | 能产生超过100个G的离心力 |
[11:27] | That’s more than enough to rip off your finger… | 能轻易把人的手指绞断 |
[11:30] | or pull a curtain rod through a couple layers of drywall. | 也能够用窗帘杆扯开一面干板墙 |
[11:42] | Hold on! I’m getting dressed! | 稍等 我在穿衣服 |
[11:44] | Open up, Reeds! Come on! I got your P.O. over here! | 开门 瑞兹 快 你的假释官来了 |
[11:48] | Deny us entry, | 要是不让我们进去 |
[11:49] | I’m gonna throw your sorry ass back in jail. You hear me? | 我就把你丢回监狱 听见了吗 |
[11:54] | Jesus. What are you, deaf, woman? | 我的天 你怎么了 聋了吗 |
[11:56] | Got a tip you were scoring drugs down the block. | 有小道消息说你在街上贩毒 |
[11:58] | Go on. Search it. | 继续 找出来 |
[12:00] | Is your boy here? | 你儿子在吗 |
[12:01] | You leave my boy out of this. | 别把我儿子扯进来 |
[12:03] | I’ve never done drugs in my life. | 我从来没沾过毒品 |
[12:04] | You got no right coming in here. | 你没权利进我家 |
[12:06] | Back her up. Back this girl up. | 把她弄开 把这女的弄开 |
[12:10] | Calm down, ma’am. You need to calm down. | 冷静点 夫人 冷静点 |
[12:15] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[12:18] | Surprise, surprise. | 想不到啊 想不到啊 |
[12:20] | Looks like you’ll be finishing your sentence after all. | 看来你还是得回去服刑 |
[12:22] | That’s not mine! | 那不是我的 |
[12:23] | Yes, it is. | 是你的 |
[12:24] | You kill a man, you do the time and pay the price. | 你杀了人 就应该付出代价 |
[12:27] | He planted that! | 是他栽赃的 |
[12:28] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[12:29] | Okay, Amari. Here we go. Just a little trip. | 好 阿玛瑞 走吧 就一小段 |
[12:32] | Easy-peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[12:36] | Okay, yeah, yeah. Don’t — don’t get the neck. | 好 别抱脖子 |
[12:38] | There we go. | 走吧 |
[12:39] | Now, go on. Keep searching. | 快 继续找 |
[12:40] | The kid’s got to be here somewhere. | 小孩肯定在哪里 |
[12:42] | Hang on, all right? Here we go. | 抓好了 我们走 |
[12:47] | What the hell was that? | 什么动静 |
[12:49] | Don’t know. Kid’s not here. | 不知道 小孩不在这儿 |
[12:53] | Let him be. He’s at his grandma’s house. | 放过他吧 他在他奶奶家 |
[12:55] | Don’t tell me what to do, killer. Now, let’s go. | 别告诉我该做什么 杀人犯 走 |
[12:57] | I’m gonna take you back where you belong. | 我这就把你送回你该去的地方 |
[13:11] | There you go. Free candy. | 给 糖随便吃 |
[13:12] | – For real? – Yep. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[13:14] | I’m friends with the lady who owns this place, | 我是这房子女主人的好朋友 |
[13:15] | so you can have whatever you want. | 所以你想要什么都可以 |
[13:19] | Now, look, uh… I know you’re worried about your mom. | 我知道你很担心你妈妈 |
[13:22] | But we’re gonna get her out, okay? | 但我们会救出她的 好吗 |
[13:24] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[13:31] | If you need this guy to cop to planting drugs on your friend, | 要想让这家伙承认把毒品嫁祸给你朋友 |
[13:33] | blackmail is the easiest way to go. | 敲诈是最好办的方法 |
[13:36] | You know what I would like to do? | 你知道我会怎么做吗 |
[13:37] | I would like to march into the nearest police station | 我会走到最近的警察局 |
[13:39] | and tell them that he’s dirty. | 然后告诉警察他腐败 |
[13:40] | But I can’t because I am trapped | 但我做不到 因为我被困在了 |
[13:43] | in the world’s nicest safe house. | 世上最好的避难所 |
[13:45] | Fi, what you need is proof he’s dirty. | 菲 你只需要证明他腐败 |
[13:47] | Garza’s never been able to find another C.I. | 加萨尔肯定找不到其他线人 |
[13:50] | to take down the crew that killed his partner. | 来帮他搞垮那个杀了他搭档的人 |
[13:52] | Let’s give him one. | 那就给他一个 |
[13:54] | Well, a new friend like that | 那像这样的新朋友 |
[13:55] | could talk him into doing some dirt. | 肯定能说服他干点活儿 |
[13:57] | Maybe steal some evidence from police impound — | 从拘留所偷出点证据 |
[13:59] | that would be enough. | 这样就差不多了 |
[14:00] | But, of course, the question is, | 但问题在于 |
[14:03] | who could pass for a… gang member? | 谁能假装成混混 |
[14:12] | What? | 什么 |
[14:12] | I hate to ask. | 我实在不好开口 |
[14:14] | Seriously? Guys? | 真的假的 各位 |
[14:16] | Now is good time to go after a cop | 现在是为了一个杀人犯 |
[14:17] | on behalf of a convicted murderer? | 去搞垮一个警察的时候吗 |
[14:18] | No, thank you. | 不是 谢谢 |
[14:19] | Garza doesn’t deserve to call himself a cop. | 加萨尔不配当警察 |
[14:22] | And you’re wrong about Ayn. | 你还不懂有姐 |
[14:24] | She’s a good person. | 她是好人 |
[14:26] | She killed a guy, Fi. | 她杀过人 菲 |
[14:27] | So, as a person, I’d give her, like, a “C.” | 所以我给她人品打分的话只能打C |
[14:29] | C-plus tops. | 顶多C加 |
[14:30] | Jesse, if you don’t help, | 杰西 要是你不帮忙 |
[14:32] | that kid is gonna grow up without a mother. | 那孩子就会有一个没有母亲的童年 |
[14:36] | You know something about that. | 这你懂的 |
[14:37] | Just give me the damn phone. | 电话给我 |
[14:38] | Let me call this bastard before I change my mind. | 给这混蛋打电话 免得我后悔了 |
[14:48] | When posing as a hard-core criminal, | 假装犯罪团伙成员 |
[14:50] | the key is to come on strong. | 关键是要显得牛掰 |
[14:52] | You sit in the power position in the room | 要坐在房间最显身份的位子 |
[14:54] | and take up as much space as possible. | 一副不可一世的样子 |
[14:56] | Detective. | 探长 |
[14:58] | What’s going on, baby? | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[15:00] | And you never, ever show any respect for the police. | 还有决不能对警察表现出一丝尊重 |
[15:04] | I’m your date, playboy. | 我在这呢 老兄 |
[15:05] | Lucky you, right? | 算你走运 |
[15:06] | You want to get down on some food? | 要来点什么吃的吗 |
[15:07] | Listen, thanks for making the drive, | 谢谢你过来 |
[15:09] | but you got to keep your goddamn voice down, all right? | 但他妈的小声点 明白吗 |
[15:12] | My bad. | 是我不好 |
[15:13] | Here you go, Detective. | 给你 探长 |
[15:14] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[15:16] | Jace Robinson’s gonna solve all my problems | 杰斯·罗宾森会和花园露台黑手党一起 |
[15:18] | with the G.T. Mafia, huh? | 把我的麻烦解决了 是吗 |
[15:19] | Don’t be coming up in here using my real name, man. | 别在这叫我真名 老兄 |
[15:22] | I told you on the phone — you call me J-Train. | 我在电话上告诉过你 叫我火车 |
[15:26] | I think I would remember an A.K.A. that stupid. | 你这蠢外号挺好记的 |
[15:29] | We got no record of you. | 我没查到你的记录 |
[15:31] | So, who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[15:32] | Look, I ain’t gonna be all up in your system, man. | 你们的记录里面是没有我的信息 老兄 |
[15:34] | I’m new blood. I’m from Queens. | 我新来的 皇后区人 |
[15:36] | I wasn’t getting my due up in the Apple. | 我在纽约欠了债 |
[15:38] | I came down here last year. | 所以去年来到了这里 |
[15:39] | Ka-blooey. I’m blowing up. | 现在混得风生水起 |
[15:40] | – You’re “Blowing up,” Huh? – That’s right. | -风生水起是吧 -没错 |
[15:42] | And you thought your next logical step | 那么你想告密还真是 |
[15:44] | is to become a snitch? | 顺理成章啊 |
[15:45] | Okay, “A,” Let’s not use that word. | 首先 别那么说我 |
[15:47] | That’s an ugly word. | 这话很难听 |
[15:49] | “B,” I want to be your C.I. | 其次 我做你线人 |
[15:51] | because the only thing between me and the top | 是因为现在唯一压着我的人 |
[15:53] | is the boss. | 就是老大了 |
[15:54] | I can help you take him out. | 我可以帮你把他引出来 |
[15:56] | You’re gonna help me take down Sherrod Washington, | 你想帮我搞垮谢罗德·华盛顿 |
[15:59] | the man that killed my partner? | 那个杀了我搭档的人 |
[16:01] | I think you’re playing an angle, and I don’t like it. | 我看你在打小算盘 这我不喜欢 |
[16:02] | Of course I’m playing an angle. | 我当然要大小算盘 |
[16:03] | What the hell you think I’m doing? | 不然你以为我为什么这么做 |
[16:05] | Look, Sherrod and his boys go down, | 谢罗德他们垮了 |
[16:07] | that’s what you call a regime change, son. | 就要改朝换代了 |
[16:09] | Happens all the time. | 再正常不过了 |
[16:10] | And guess who’s got next.. | 知道下一任是谁吗 |
[16:14] | You do this, Detective, | 你跟我合作 警探 |
[16:15] | you get a nice, little, shiny medal, | 你就能搞块荣誉勋章 |
[16:17] | you get peace in the Terrace, | 因为你收拾了庭院露台帮 |
[16:19] | and you get a partner. | 还找了个搭档 |
[16:23] | How close to Sherrod are you? | 你和谢罗德关系怎样 |
[16:24] | What I say? We tight, man. | 要怎么说呢 我们很铁的 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:27] | Let’s go find out how tight you are, huh? | 那我们就去看看你们有多铁 |
[16:30] | Yeah, let’s do that. | 好啊 走吧 |
[16:39] | You want to work together, | 你想要合作 |
[16:40] | you’re gonna have to show me something, J-Train. | 就得证明给我看 火车 |
[16:42] | Sherrod’s bar right behind me. | 谢罗德的酒吧就在后面 |
[16:45] | You need to get inside and go to his private office | 你进去然后到他办公室 |
[16:47] | and take a picture of it with your phone. | 用你手机拍张照给我看 |
[16:49] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[16:50] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[16:52] | No problem, man. I’ll be back. | 没问题 老兄 马上就回来 |
[17:06] | Hey, Jesse. How’s it going? | 杰西 怎么样 |
[17:07] | Uh, that depends. | 说不准 |
[17:08] | How fast can you get down to Alize in Overtown? | 你过来上城的艾莉斯要多久 |
[17:10] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
[17:11] | Better make it 10. | 最好10分钟赶过来 |
[17:12] | Garza’s got me on a scavenger hunt. | 加萨尔要我帮他寻个宝 |
[17:14] | I got to get a picture of the inside of Sherrod’s office. | 我必须到谢罗德的办公室拍张照 |
[17:16] | It’s guarded by a gigantic human being. | 但门口有个大个子守着 |
[17:19] | And judging by the looks of this place, | 从现场情况看 |
[17:21] | I’m betting it’s locked. | 门应该是锁着的 |
[17:22] | – I’ll be there. – Thank you. | -我这就来 -谢谢 |
[17:31] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[17:33] | Gray is headed over. | 格雷过去了 |
[17:35] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我来晚了 |
[17:36] | No worries. | 没关系 |
[17:38] | This is, uh… | 今天… |
[17:42] | This is some heat we’re having, isn’t it? | 今天还挺热的 是吧 |
[17:43] | It’s fine with me. I like sunny days. | 我觉得还好 我喜欢晴天 |
[17:47] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[17:48] | Something about sunny days. | 他说晴天什么的 |
[17:49] | The weather. | 谈天气 |
[17:50] | That’s Card’s favorite recognition code. | 那是卡德最常用的暗号 |
[17:53] | He had different signals for all his field ops. | 不同的任务他用不同的暗号 |
[17:55] | What? Do you think we’re blown? | 什么 你是说我们暴露了吗 |
[17:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:56] | But he must be worried someone’s listening in. | 但他肯定怀疑有人监听 |
[17:58] | Wait, wait. Mike, Mike, hang on. Hang on. | 等一下 迈克 等一下 |
[17:59] | I mean, maybe Gray’s just giving him the all-clear. | 说不定格雷是在证明自己没问题 |
[18:02] | Let’s not jump ship until we know where it’s going. | 弄清楚情况前别轻举妄动 |
[18:07] | See what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[18:07] | Westen was looking for people who wanted Anson dead. | 韦斯顿想知道想杀安森的是谁 |
[18:12] | Long list. | 很多人 |
[18:13] | I think he knew you were on it. | 他知道你也是其中之一吧 |
[18:17] | Why do you think we closed the loop? | 你以为我们为什么要干掉他 |
[18:19] | It wasn’t ’cause Michael stopped sending me Christmas cards. | 不是因为迈克尔不再给我寄圣诞贺卡了 |
[18:22] | I get it. But if he was onto you, | 我知道 但如果他盯上你了 |
[18:23] | he might have told someone. | 就可能告诉过其他人 |
[18:24] | It’s under control. | 一切尽在掌控中 |
[18:27] | Back off the caffeine, Champ. | 少喝点咖啡 朋友 |
[18:29] | Something is wrong, Sam. He’s soft-selling it. | 有些不对劲 萨姆 他在用诱导性语言 |
[18:32] | How about if we give the man 30 whole seconds to pitch this? | 我们何不给他30秒让他说完 |
[18:35] | If you’re so confident, | 你若真是如此自信 |
[18:37] | how come I’m pulling triggers and burning lofts? | 为什么还要我杀人放火 |
[18:39] | That’s a need-to-know, Tyler. | 这些仅限内部人员所知 泰勒 |
[18:40] | Well, whatever this is, I’m a part of it now. | 无论这是什么 我已身陷其中 |
[18:43] | There’s blood on my hands. | 我已手染鲜血 |
[18:45] | Read…me…in. | 告诉我实情 |
[18:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:51] | But not here. | 但不能在这里 |
[18:51] | Friday. | 周五 |
[18:52] | I’ll show you the briefing material, the whole lid. | 我会给你看简述材料 告诉你整件事 |
[18:56] | We’re done. You’ll hear from me. | 今天就这样 等我消息 |
[18:58] | Okay. See? He dialed it in. | 好了 看见没 他搞定了 |
[19:00] | I think he just — Okay. Damn it. Mike. | 我想他只是 好吧 可恶 麦克 |
[19:08] | – What the hell was that? – What was what? | -那他妈是什么 -你什么意思 |
[19:09] | We rehearsed this five times, | 我们排练了五遍 |
[19:11] | and in no version was there a recognition code. | 你没有一次提到过识别暗号 |
[19:14] | I said no surprises! | 我说过不许贸然行动 |
[19:15] | He asked about the heat. | 是他问起天气的 |
[19:16] | He wanted to know if I’d been followed. | 他想知道我是否被跟踪 |
[19:18] | I had to let him know we were clear. | 我得让他知道我们没问题 |
[19:19] | You didn’t push for one hard piece of intel! | 你连一丝有用的信息都没问出来 |
[19:21] | If you’re running some double game — | 如果你在打什么小算盘 |
[19:23] | Back off! I know what I’m doing! | 滚开 我知道我在干什么 |
[19:26] | Card is spooked. | 卡德被吓着了/提高警惕了 |
[19:27] | If I had pushed too hard, he would’ve shut down. | 如果我逼得太紧 他会闭口不谈/这条线就会断掉 |
[19:30] | Give me time. | 给我点时间 |
[19:31] | I’ll reel him in. | 我会把他引上钩 |
[19:32] | I will get what we need. | 得到我们需要的东西 |
[19:35] | You better. | 最好是这样 |
[19:48] | Oh, nice necklace. | 项链真漂亮 |
[19:49] | You know, I think I have a matching bracelet | 知道吗 我有一条和它很搭的手链 |
[19:51] | if you’d like to borrow it sometime. | 如果你需要尽管找我借 |
[19:53] | You got jokes. | 还有闲情开玩笑 |
[19:55] | The office is back there. The boss is over there, | 办公室在后面 老大在那边 |
[19:57] | and beefy “T” has not moved since I called you. | 自从我联系你之后 大块头就没动过 |
[20:04] | Uh, champagne? | 有香槟吗 |
[20:05] | The one on the top shelf. | 第一层的那瓶 |
[20:08] | And can I keep the cork and the cage? | 能把软木塞和网套给我吗 |
[20:12] | I’m a collector. | 我专门搜集这些 |
[20:16] | Can we not celebrate just yet? | 我们现在庆祝还太早了吧 |
[20:17] | You still got to pick your way in. | 你还是得想办法进去 |
[20:18] | Did you get some tools? | 你带工具来了吗 |
[20:20] | What do you think I’m collecting? | 不然你以为我在收集什么 |
[20:23] | Clever girl. | 真聪明 |
[20:25] | So, how you gonna clear big boy out of the way? | 你打算怎么除掉守在门口的那个壮汉 |
[20:27] | I’ll take care of it. Wish me luck. | 我会搞定的 祝我好运吧 |
[20:33] | Party people, what is up? | 聚会一族 近来可好 |
[20:36] | You. | 你 |
[20:38] | You. You look like a player. | 你 你看着像是个花花公子 |
[20:40] | Am I right, ladies? Am I right? | 我说的对吗 女士们 我说对了吗 |
[20:41] | Is he a player? Look at him. | 他是个花花公子吗 看看他 |
[20:42] | Why don’t you get up out of here, man? | 哥们 识相点走开 |
[20:44] | No, no. Shh. Listen. Listen. Listen. | 不 不 听着 听着 |
[20:46] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[20:46] | I’m down here from Jacksonville on business, | 我从杰克逊维尔来这出差 |
[20:48] | and I got a deal for you, homey. | 有笔生意想跟你谈谈 朋友 |
[20:50] | My man said get out of here. I need you to — | 老大说让你离开这 我要你… |
[20:52] | Hey, Malik! | 马里克 |
[20:53] | No! I didn’t want to do that. | 不 我不是故意的 |
[20:55] | Who’s Malik? | 谁是马里克 |
[20:56] | Hey, no, no. | 不 不 |
[20:57] | We don’t need Malik involved in this. | 我们不需要马里克参与进来 |
[20:58] | No. False alarm, Malik. | 不 虚惊一场 马里克 |
[21:00] | We’re good. We’re good. We’re good. We’re good. | 我们没事 我们没事 没事 |
[21:02] | Back to your business. | 回到你的岗位上 |
[21:03] | Bounce this fool. | 把这蠢货扔出去 |
[21:06] | No, no bouncing. Look, I just want to talk to you. | 别 别动手 我只想和你谈谈 |
[21:19] | When you in my club… | 在我的店里 |
[21:22] | you… | 轮不到 |
[21:23] | best… | 你 |
[21:24] | listen! | 说话 |
[21:31] | That was fun. That was fun. | 很有趣 很有趣 |
[21:33] | We all learned some things. | 我们都明白了些东西 |
[21:34] | You guys don’t like money. I dig it. | 你们不喜欢钱 我懂了 |
[21:36] | Don’t let me see you again. | 别让我再看到你 |
[21:38] | That’s some good advice. | 这建议不错 |
[21:41] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[21:53] | So, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[21:54] | What can I say, man? | 我能怎么说 伙计 |
[21:55] | Sherrod loves his drink. It’s a party up in there. | 谢罗德就喜欢喝酒 里面有个聚会 |
[21:57] | Right. Did you get the shot or not? | 好吧 你搞定了吗 |
[21:58] | – What? – The picture. Do you have it? | -什么 -照片 你拍到了吗 |
[22:00] | Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, man. | 对对 没错 伙计 |
[22:05] | Just like you asked. | 照你说的办的 |
[22:10] | All right, Mr. Train. | 好的 特雷恩先生 |
[22:11] | It looks like you’re for real. | 看起来你没骗我 |
[22:13] | Why don’t you go take a nap somewhere? | 要不你先找地方睡一觉 |
[22:14] | We’ll be talking real soon. | 我会很快联络你谈正事 |
[22:16] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[22:29] | You should have let me stop them. | 你该让我制止他们 |
[22:31] | I could have stopped them. | 我制止他们准没问题 |
[22:32] | Yeah. That’s debatable. | 这可难说 |
[22:33] | That one dude was three bills, easy. | 那家伙足足三百磅 说得轻巧 |
[22:38] | I hate this job so much. | 我真讨厌这工作 |
[22:40] | Well, the hard part’s over. You’re in. | 最难的部分已经结束 你通过了他的测试 |
[22:42] | Now all you have to do is convince Garza | 现在你要做的就是说服加尔扎 |
[22:44] | to steal a gun from police lockup, | 从警局里偷出一把枪 |
[22:46] | we’ll get him on tape, and Ayn gets her life back. | 我们把他拍下来 有姐就能重获自由 |
[22:48] | Yeah, I get it. | 好的 明白了 |
[22:49] | But if Garza catches me wearing a wire, | 但如果加尔扎发现我戴了窃听器 |
[22:51] | my kidneys are gonna get another workout. | 我的肾就得再受一次摧残了 |
[22:52] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 这你不用操心 |
[22:53] | I have Sam working on something. | 我已经让萨姆着手去办了 |
[22:56] | We’re gonna catch the bastard on tape from down the block. | 我们会用街区录像拍下这混蛋 |
[23:04] | Hey, you want to help? | 你想帮忙吗 |
[23:06] | Help do what? | 帮忙做什么 |
[23:08] | Smart man. | 真聪明 |
[23:09] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[23:11] | Always ask that question. | 记得一定要问这个问题 |
[23:13] | I get myself into so much trouble | 我给自己惹了这么多麻烦 |
[23:14] | helping people with stuff without asking what. | 因为帮助别人却不问缘由 |
[23:17] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[23:19] | You want to help us take down | 你想帮助我们抓住 |
[23:20] | the guy that sent your mom to prison? | 那个害你妈妈进监狱的人吗 |
[23:23] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[23:25] | The two most challenging parts of planting a listening device | 安放窃听装置时最具挑战性的两点 |
[23:28] | are quick concealment and power. | 是快速隐藏和供电 |
[23:30] | If your target wears a radio for work, | 如果你的目标带着无线电工作 |
[23:33] | you can kill two birds with one stone | 你用带有窃听器的电源偷梁换柱 |
[23:34] | by bugging a duplicate power pack and switching them out. | 就能一石二鸟 |
[23:38] | Do it right, and you get a bug | 不出差错的话 你的目标 |
[23:40] | that your target carries everywhere he goes. | 就会随身携带这个窃听器 |
[23:42] | Okay. Let’s test it. | 好了 咱们试试 |
[23:47] | Chicken butt. | 鸡屁股 |
[23:49] | I read that, 10-by-10. | 我听到了 一字不漏 |
[23:52] | You ready, Jesse? | 准备好了吗 杰西 |
[23:52] | Yeah, just give me the thing. | 好了 把那玩意给我 |
[23:55] | Thanks — for helping my mom. | 谢谢你 帮助我妈妈 |
[24:00] | Sure thing, little man. | 别客气 小伙子 |
[24:14] | I asked you to keep this on the low. | 我要你低调行事 |
[24:15] | You got me strolling up to a police station? | 你却让把我约到警察局来 |
[24:17] | – You lazy mother– – Don’t you worry about it. | -你这个懒惰的混蛋 -不用担心 |
[24:19] | No, no. I’m worried about it. | 不 不 我很担心 |
[24:23] | Matter of fact, give me your phone and your radio. | 把你的手机和无线电给我 |
[24:26] | – I’m serious. – Really? | -我是认真的 -真的吗 |
[24:28] | I’m turning both them bitches off. | 我要把它们关掉 |
[24:29] | I ain’t getting bugged today. | 今天我可不想被监听 |
[24:31] | There. | 给你 |
[24:39] | Wait. What? You taking them apart? | 等等 干什么 你把它们拆了 |
[24:40] | You’re damn straight. | 你说对了 |
[24:41] | My boy Tiny’s doing 10 to 15 | 我兄弟泰尼要蹲10到15年大牢 |
[24:43] | because of some electronic voodoo the Feds pulled. | 就因为条子们用了电子窃听设备 |
[24:46] | Just tell me what we’re putting on Sherrod | 赶快告诉说我们要怎么陷害谢罗德 |
[24:48] | so I can get the hell out of here, man. | 这样我就能快点离开这里 哥们 |
[24:49] | Just a dime bag. | 就是一包毒品 |
[24:50] | I figure I can pull a street rip later, and whatever I — | 我觉得稍后可以当街逮捕他 无论我… |
[24:51] | A dime bag? Hell no. | 一包毒品吗 别逗了 |
[24:53] | How am I supposed to step up | 如果谢罗德第二天就能被保释出来 |
[24:54] | if Sherrod’s gonna be out on bail the next day, man? | 我哪还有机会上位 |
[24:56] | I could have framed him for possession my damn self. | 我自己就能陷害他持有违禁物 |
[24:57] | I came to you to put him away for good. Come on, now. | 我来找你是要让他把牢底坐穿 给点力啊 |
[25:00] | What exactly did you have in mind? | 你有什么计划 |
[25:02] | You go get a gun from an unsolved case. | 你从一桩未断的案子里拿一支枪 |
[25:04] | What? No. I’m not doing that. | 什么 不 我才不干 |
[25:05] | You fire a few shots into a phone book, | 你随便朝哪儿开几枪 |
[25:07] | I plant the shells in Sherrod’s desk. | 我把弹壳放在谢罗德的桌子里 |
[25:09] | I said I’m not doing that. | 我说了我不干那事 |
[25:10] | Planting a little weed is one thing, | 把大麻栽赃给他是一回事 |
[25:11] | but stealing evidence from impound? | 但去偷扣留的证物 |
[25:12] | – That’s too much. – Come on, man! Man! | -这太过头了 -得了吧 哥们 |
[25:13] | You got this rep like you this outlaw cop who breaks all the rules. | 所有人都知道你就是个无法无天的警察 |
[25:16] | “Ooh, Garza, he’s a bad man. You better watch your ass.” | “加尔扎 他是个坏人 你最好当心点” |
[25:18] | And now what? You scared? | 现在怎么 你怕了吗 |
[25:20] | I thought you did what it takes. | 我以为你豁出去了呢 |
[25:21] | I thought you got things done. | 我以为你言之必行呢 |
[25:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:27] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 这样才对嘛 |
[25:29] | Now, you meet me at River Park — 2:00. | 我们两点在小河公园碰头 |
[25:31] | You bring the gun. | 你把枪拿来 |
[25:31] | We’ll pop a couple off and we finish this. | 我们喝点酒 把这事办了 |
[25:47] | Well, where’s Gray? | 格雷在哪 |
[25:50] | He’s down by the docks. | 他在码头那 |
[25:51] | Mom, are you sure you want to do this? | 妈妈 你真的要这么做吗 |
[25:53] | – I need to do this. – I’ve seen this before. | -我需要这么做 -这状况我见过 |
[25:55] | A victim wants to meet the criminal, and it never helps. | 受害者想见罪犯 却从未有过帮助 |
[25:58] | Michael, just stop. | 迈克尔 别说了 |
[25:59] | I just don’t want you to put yourself through something | 我不想你去做这种 |
[26:01] | that’s just gonna make it worse. | 只会雪上加霜的事 |
[26:03] | Trust me — that’s not possible. | 相信我 不会的 |
[26:18] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[26:21] | Madeline Westen. | 我是麦德琳·韦斯顿 |
[26:23] | Thank you for agreeing to meet. | 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[26:27] | I want to start by saying how sorry I am — | 首先我想说 我很抱歉 |
[26:29] | I don’t give a damn about that. | 我才不关心你这些 |
[26:31] | All I want from you is honest answers. | 我只希望你能说实话 |
[26:34] | I want to know what goes on in the mind of someone like you. | 我想知道你们这类人心里到底怎么想的 |
[26:43] | What’s your training? | 你在哪儿受过训 |
[26:44] | I was a sniper in the Marines. | 我曾经是海军陆战队的狙击手 |
[26:46] | Why’d you join the CIA? | 为什么要加入中情局 |
[26:48] | I wanted to serve my country. | 我想要报效国家 |
[26:51] | That’s all? Huh? | 就这些吗 |
[26:55] | Do you have a hard time getting close to people? | 你是不是很难与人亲近 |
[26:58] | Bad childhood? | 童年不幸 |
[27:00] | Is that why Card picked you? | 这就是卡德选中你的原因吗 |
[27:01] | ‘Cause you like hurting people? | 因为你喜欢伤害别人 |
[27:03] | He picked me because I’m very good at what I do. | 他选了我是因为我擅长我的工作 |
[27:06] | Then why did my son die… if you’re so good? | 如果你真那么优秀 我的儿子怎么会死 |
[27:13] | I was worried about the wind — | 我当时考虑到有风… |
[27:15] | speed, trajectory, distance. | 会影响子弹速度 弹道还有射程 |
[27:17] | And so I switched to a higher-caliber gun. | 所以就换了一把更大口径的枪 |
[27:21] | I knew it would go through. | 我知道子弹会射穿 |
[27:25] | I took the shot anyway. | 但我还是开了枪 |
[27:27] | It was my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[27:30] | Did you even know who he was? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[27:33] | No. | 不知道 |
[27:34] | He was my baby boy. | 他是我的宝贝儿子 |
[27:37] | He liked cars, action movies, and graphic design. | 他喜欢车 动作电影还有平面设计 |
[27:42] | He loved his family. | 他爱他的家人 |
[27:44] | His name was Nathaniel Elias Westen. | 他叫纳撒尼尔·伊莱亚斯·韦斯顿 |
[27:50] | The next time you fire a bullet that could end someone’s life, | 下次你开枪要人命之前 |
[27:54] | you know their name. | 搞清楚他们的名字 |
[27:56] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[27:58] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[28:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:12] | It’s been an hour. | 已经一个小时了 |
[28:12] | When are we pulling the plug on “Candid Camera”? | 这偷拍什么时候能结束 |
[28:14] | As a spy, | 作为间谍 |
[28:15] | your job is often to get people to break the rules. | 你的工作经常要让人打破规则 |
[28:18] | Okay. That’s him. Here we go. | 好 他来了 可以开始了 |
[28:21] | You use their greed, their fear, or their rage | 你利用他们的贪婪 恐惧或者愤怒 |
[28:24] | to make them betray the things they value most. | 让他们出卖自己最珍视的东西 |
[28:27] | With a professional spy pushing them hard, | 在职业间谍的威逼利诱下 |
[28:29] | most people abandon their principles. | 大部分人放弃了他们的原则 |
[28:31] | What the hell is all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[28:32] | But sometimes, very occasionally, they won’t. | 不过有少数情况 他们并不愿放弃 |
[28:35] | What’s wrong with you? You bring the gun or what? | 你怎么回事 你带枪来了没 |
[28:38] | I thought about your plan. | 我考虑了你的计划 |
[28:40] | Sorry. I’m not doing it. | 抱歉 我不干 |
[28:44] | That’s kind of the opposite of what we wanted on tape. | 这可是与我们想要录下的截然相反 |
[28:46] | And when a target decides to stick to his principles, | 一旦目标决定坚持原则 |
[28:49] | you can suddenly find a mission going very, very badly. | 你就会发现任务变得举步维艰 |
[28:53] | What? Now all the sudden you’re Captain America? | 怎么 现在你突然想做个好警察了 |
[28:54] | Please, I’m — | 得了吧 我… |
[28:55] | You don’t think I can be? | 你觉得我不能吗 |
[28:57] | Okay, what the hell? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[28:58] | Hey, hey, Fi, hang on. Hang on. | 菲 等等 等一下 |
[29:00] | You think you know me? You’re wrong. | 你自以为很了解我吗 你错了 |
[29:01] | Sherrod killed my partner. | 谢罗德杀了我的搭档 |
[29:03] | He shot him down in front of witnesses, | 他在大庭广众之下开枪打死了他 |
[29:04] | only no one came forward to testify, | 却没有人站出来指证 |
[29:06] | so the case fell apart. | 这案子就无疾而终了 |
[29:07] | I had nothing to do with that, man. | 那跟我可没关系 老兄 |
[29:08] | You’re all the same — every C.I. I ever worked with. | 你也是一丘之貉 |
[29:10] | I’m not gonna make this mistake again. | 我不会再犯同样的错误了 |
[29:11] | Are you cracked? I thought you wanted revenge. | 你疯了吗 我以为你是想报仇呢 |
[29:13] | No. What I want is my partner — you hear me? | 不 我想要的是我的搭档 听见了吗 |
[29:15] | That’s what I want. I want my partner back. | 这就是我想要的 我想要我的搭档回来 |
[29:17] | So, what? Now you folding up shop? | 怎么 你现在是要退出吗 |
[29:19] | It’s just a gun, man. | 不过是一把枪而已 |
[29:20] | I said I’m not stealing evidence from any case to close mine. | 我说了我绝不会通过窃取证物来结案的 |
[29:23] | I’m not screwing cops. | 我不会陷害警察 |
[29:24] | I’m not screwing victims. | 也不会陷害受害者 |
[29:27] | That’s not who I am. | 我不是那样的人 |
[29:28] | You want to run the Garden Terrace, | 你想要统治花园露台 |
[29:30] | you might just get your chance. | 你也许会有机会 |
[29:31] | But if I’m still alive to see it, | 不过如果你让我活着看到的话 |
[29:33] | I’m gonna take you down, Train. | 我就会逮捕你 特雷恩 |
[29:34] | Okay, hold on. We had a deal. | 等下 我们有过协议 |
[29:35] | No. Now we’ve got a new deal. | 不 我们现在有了新的协议 |
[29:37] | You stay the hell away from the Terrace this afternoon. | 今天下午你离露台远一点 |
[29:40] | And keep your mouth shut. | 管好你的嘴 |
[29:41] | Oh, so, what? You gonna take on Sherrod in his project. | 你是要在谢罗德的地盘和他较量吗 |
[29:44] | Well, his project happens to be in my city. | 他的地盘恰好在我的城市里 |
[29:51] | Hey, you go down there, | 如果你去的话 |
[29:52] | you’re gonna get thrown off a roof, man. | 他们会把你从房顶扔下来的 老兄 |
[29:54] | Yeah? Well, then maybe this time he’ll go down for killing a cop. | 是吗 那这次他就会因谋杀警察而被捕 |
[30:07] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[30:07] | My God. That bastard’s crazy. | 我的天啊 那个混蛋疯了 |
[30:09] | Yeah, well, he’s not the bastard we thought he was. | 是啊 不过 他不是我们以为的那个混蛋 |
[30:12] | He’s gonna get himself killed trying to bust Sherrod head-on. | 他要去逮捕谢罗德 这会惹来杀身之祸的 |
[30:14] | And if that happens, Ayn rots in prison, | 这样的话 有姐会老死狱中 |
[30:17] | Amari goes to foster care… | 阿玛瑞就会去孤儿院了 |
[30:19] | and we got a cop killed. | 我们还害死了一个警察 |
[30:26] | Fi, what’s wrong? | 菲 出什么事了 |
[30:27] | Ayn’s cop just chose a very inconvenient time | 负责有姐的警察要挑这个最坏的时机 |
[30:30] | to decide to become a better man. | 痛改前非重新做人 |
[30:34] | And that makes you upset? | 而这让你不爽了 |
[30:36] | He’s about to get himself killed in overtown. | 他要去上城区找死 |
[30:39] | Sam and Jesse are on their way, | 萨姆和杰西在路上了 |
[30:40] | but I don’t know if they’re gonna make it. | 不过我不知道他们能不能搞定 |
[30:49] | Now you’re in? | 你终于要加入了 |
[30:50] | I should have been in from the beginning. | 我从一开始就应该跟你们一起干的 |
[30:58] | Just make sure you approach on Howard from the northeast. | 只要确保你从东北角靠近霍华德就行 |
[31:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:03] | Fi’s on her way. | 菲在路上了 |
[31:03] | She’s bringing Mike and a trunkload of weapons. | 她带着迈克 还有一堆武器 |
[31:07] | Here comes Garza. | 加萨尔来了 |
[31:17] | Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. | 我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣 |
[31:21] | Thy kingdom… | 愿你的国… |
[31:22] | – How close are Mike and Fi? – About five minutes. | -迈克和菲还要多久 -大约五分钟 |
[31:24] | Okay. Well, I think they’re gonna be too late | 好吧 我觉得他们来不及了 |
[31:26] | because Garza is getting ready to die. | 因为加萨尔快准备好送死了 |
[31:28] | For thy kingdom is the power and glory | 因为国度 权柄和荣耀全是父的 |
[31:32] | forever and ever. | 直到永远 |
[31:33] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[31:35] | Maybe he’s… just really religious. | 也许他只是个非常虔诚的教徒 |
[31:40] | Sherrod, come out here | 谢罗德 你给我出来 |
[31:42] | and face me like a man, you little bitch! | 有点男人样跟我对峙 你个狗娘养的 |
[31:43] | Nope, you’re right. He’s gonna die. | 不 你是对的 他找死呢 |
[31:46] | Your time is up. | 你死期到了 |
[31:53] | Sherrod! | 谢罗德 |
[31:54] | I know you’re home! | 我知道你在家 |
[31:54] | Sam, we got to stop him. | 萨姆 我们得阻止他 |
[31:56] | With what? A butterfly net? | 用什么 捕蝶网吗 |
[31:57] | Well, I’m not just gonna sit here and watch a cop get killed. | 我不能坐在这眼睁睁地看着警察送死 |
[31:59] | If he’s not calling for backup, I’ll do it for him. | 如果他不叫后援的话 我帮他叫 |
[32:02] | I’m taking you in! | 我要逮捕你 |
[32:06] | There you are. | 终于肯出来了 |
[32:08] | Sherrod Washington, | 谢罗德·华盛顿 |
[32:10] | you’re wanted for questioning about your involvement | 你被怀疑参与倒卖可卡因 |
[32:12] | in the sale and distribution of cocaine. | 而被逮捕 |
[32:15] | You’re wanted for questioning about your involvement | 你被怀疑参与未成年女性卖淫 |
[32:17] | in the prostitution of underage women. | 而被逮捕 |
[32:19] | And you’re wanted for questioning | 你还被怀疑 |
[32:21] | about your involvement in the death of my partner, | 与我的搭档安东·斯普罗尔斯警官的死有关 |
[32:25] | Officer Anton Sproles. | 而被逮捕 |
[32:27] | I’m taking you in. | 我要逮捕你 |
[32:28] | Damn, Garza. | 该死的 加萨尔 |
[32:31] | You turned this place into a ghost town. | 你把这里变成了鬼城 |
[32:34] | I guess we’re just missing a ghost, huh? | 我猜我们就差一个鬼魂了 对吧 |
[32:36] | You’re just making things easier on me, Sherrod. | 你是帮我把事情变简单了 谢罗德 |
[32:42] | Good. Now I’m taking you in for assaulting a police officer. | 很好 我要以袭警的罪名逮捕你 |
[32:53] | How’s it going, boys? | 怎么样了 孩子们 |
[32:54] | What? Did you stop for coffee? | 你们停车买咖啡去了吗 |
[32:55] | Garza’s over there getting beaten to death. | 加萨尔在那边快被打死了 |
[32:57] | Yeah, and they got no problem doing it right out in the open. | 他们毫无顾忌地在公开场合打人 |
[32:59] | All right, then. Let’s show them how professionals send a message. | 那就让他们看看专业人士是怎么传递信息的 |
[33:01] | Give me the radio. | 把无线电给我 |
[33:04] | Fi, that car. | 菲 炸了那辆车 |
[33:06] | Jesse — that car. | 杰西 那辆 |
[33:08] | Big? | 玩大的 |
[33:09] | Bigger. | 更大的 |
[33:11] | Use the tracer rounds. | 用曳光圈 |
[33:12] | When I open up, you join in. | 我先开场 然后你跟进 |
[33:14] | We’ll make it look like hell is raining down on their heads. | 我们给他们来个轰轰烈烈的枪林弹雨 |
[33:18] | Mike, I have so much more fun when you’re here. | 迈克 有你在这我享受多了 |
[33:28] | Hey. Yo, hold up. Yo, hold up. | 停一下 停一下 |
[33:36] | Man, you should have never | 老兄 你就不该单枪匹马地 |
[33:37] | stepped foot on the Terrace by yourself. | 闯进露台的地盘 |
[33:41] | Attention, Sherrod Washington. | 注意 谢罗德·华盛顿 |
[33:42] | Step away from the detective. | 放了那个警探 |
[33:46] | Tell me you hear me, Sherrod. | 告诉我你听见了 谢罗德 |
[33:47] | We can hear every word you’re saying. | 我们能听到你说的每一句话 |
[33:53] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[33:54] | Well, that’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[33:55] | Allow me to introduce myself. My name is… | 让我来自我介绍一下 我是… |
[34:01] | And I’m from the Department of… | 所在的部门是… |
[34:06] | You want to find out where the next one is, | 你是想知道下一辆在哪 |
[34:08] | or do you want to back away? | 还是想乖乖后退 |
[34:09] | You all can have this pig! We’re out! | 这蠢猪是你们的了 我们撤 |
[34:17] | No, I don’t think so. You’re not going anywhere. | 我不这么认为 你哪都去不了 |
[34:19] | What the hell do you all want?! | 你们到底想要什么 |
[34:20] | I want you all to surrender your weapons to Detective Garza. | 我要你们所有人向加萨尔警探缴械投降 |
[34:24] | After all, he just arrested you. | 毕竟 他刚刚逮捕了你 |
[34:31] | You heard the man. Drop your weapons. | 你听到了 放下武器 |
[34:36] | Thank you. Thank you, whoever you are. | 谢谢 不管你是谁 谢谢你 |
[34:39] | Be good, Garza. | 做个好人 加萨尔 |
[35:00] | Oh, awesome! | 太棒了 |
[35:01] | Say, “Thank you”. | 快说谢谢 |
[35:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:05] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:06] | I don’t know how you did it, girl. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 小妞 |
[35:08] | When they pulled me out of lockup this morning | 当他们今天上午把我从监狱放出来 |
[35:09] | and said that I was free to go, I thought, | 说我没事可以走了 我想 |
[35:10] | “That criminal is stone-cold magic.” | “那个罪犯真是神通广大” |
[35:13] | Well, I got a lot of help. | 很多人都帮了我 |
[35:15] | I even got a little from Garza himself, | 甚至加萨尔自己也帮了点忙 |
[35:17] | but you probably don’t want to hear about that. | 不过你可能不想知道 |
[35:18] | Oh, I think I do. | 我想知道 |
[35:21] | Well, we tried entrapment, and we were gonna blackmail him. | 我们想让他自投罗网 打算要挟他 |
[35:24] | That didn’t happen. | 不过没成功 |
[35:25] | He just — he just decided to do this. | 他就… 就决定那样做了 |
[35:29] | Sometimes when you push people past their limits, | 有时当你逼一个人突破底线 |
[35:31] | they realize they have no business | 他们会意识到其实并不需要 |
[35:32] | standing so close to the line. | 那样冒险 |
[35:35] | Well, good for him. | 恭喜他 |
[35:37] | Man learned something took me six years to realize. | 他学到了一件我花了六年时间才明白的事 |
[35:40] | Some choices we make… | 我们做的某些选择… |
[35:43] | You want to take them back, but you can’t. | 要明白覆水难收的道理 |
[35:46] | I’m just glad to have a second chance. | 真高兴我还有第二次机会 |
[35:50] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[36:03] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[36:04] | Hey, Mom. Big day tomorrow. | 妈 明天是个大日子 |
[36:06] | We start gathering evidence against Card — | 我们开始收集证据扳倒卡德 |
[36:08] | the secrets he’s keeping, the reason Nate died. | 他隐藏的秘密 内特被害的原因 |
[36:11] | There’s no reason Nate died. | 内特被害没有原因 |
[36:12] | I understand how you feel, mom. | 我理解你的感受 妈 |
[36:14] | I want you to know that he’s gonna pay for what he did. | 我要你知道他会自食恶果的 |
[36:16] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[36:18] | And all the things I’ve done, they’ll be worth it. | 我做的所有事都是值得的 |
[36:22] | Michael, I’m leaving Miami. | 迈克尔 我要离开迈阿密了 |
[36:27] | I guess that would be a good idea. | 我想那会是个好主意 |
[36:29] | It will sell the story that we really died in — | 会让我们已故的事显得更真实 |
[36:31] | No, it’s no ruse. It’s permanent. | 不 这不是计策 是永久性的 |
[36:35] | Your Aunt Jill said I could stay with her, | 你姨妈吉尔说我可以跟她一起住 |
[36:36] | and I’ve been missing her for a long time. | 而且我也一直很想她 |
[36:38] | So, that’ll work. | 所以我要搬过去 |
[36:39] | Don’t you think it’s a little drastic? | 你不觉得这办法太极端了吗 |
[36:45] | I can’t keep watching you turn your soul inside out, | 我不能眼瞅着你出卖你的灵魂 |
[36:48] | working with these monsters — | 和坏人一起共事 |
[36:51] | Tyler Gray and Card and whoever’s next. | 泰勒·格雷 卡德 天知道还有谁 |
[36:54] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要了 |
[36:55] | There’s no one next. After this, no one. | 没有下一个了 这是最后一次 |
[36:58] | Right. | 是啊 |
[37:01] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[37:02] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[37:04] | I can’t go on living in a place | 我不能继续住在这里 |
[37:06] | where everything reminds me of the sons I’ve lost. | 这儿处处都让我想起死去的儿子们 |
[37:09] | I’m still here. | 你还有我呢 |
[37:12] | I don’t know about that. | 我没法确定了 |
[37:15] | I need a new beginning, Michael. | 我需要重新开始 迈克尔 |
[37:18] | And I want you to do me a favor. | 希望你帮我一个忙 |
[37:21] | When this business with Card is over… | 等卡德这件事结束之后 |
[37:26] | I want you to start over, too. | 我要你也重新开始 |
[37:36] | When you’re on a high stakes intelligence-gathering operation, | 当你在执行高风险的情报收集工作时 |
[37:39] | concentration is key. | 集中精力是关键 |
[37:41] | Whether you’re in a car or on the street | 不管你在车里 街上 |
[37:43] | or doing your surveillance poolside, | 还是泳池边监视 |
[37:45] | you have to stay focused at all times. | 都要一直集中精力 |
[37:48] | Look alive. Gray’s here for the meeting. | 注意 格雷应约而至 |
[37:50] | All clear over here. We’ll stand by. | 这边正常 随时待命 |
[37:53] | Because even the slightest detail can mean the difference | 因为即使最不起眼的细节 |
[37:55] | between a successful mission and a complete disaster. | 也能决定任务的成败 |
[38:02] | You’re a little edgy there, buddy. | 你有点太紧张了 伙计 |
[38:03] | Don’t. We have a job to do. | 别 我们还有正事要办 |
[38:06] | You’re worried about your mom. It’s okay. | 在担心你妈吗 没事的 |
[38:07] | It’s perfectly normal. | 太正常了 |
[38:08] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[38:11] | Good to see you, Tyler. | 见到你真高兴 泰勒 |
[38:12] | Another sunny day. | 又是个好天气 |
[38:13] | It’s a scorcher. | 天气炎热 |
[38:14] | You gonna invite me in, or are we gonna talk in the hallway. | 你是要让我进去 还是站在走廊里谈 |
[38:18] | Okay. What the hell? We just lost him. | 搞什么鬼 听不到他了 |
[38:19] | Wait. Is that? | 等等 这不会是 |
[38:21] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[38:22] | Frequency jammer. That’s not good. | 频率干扰器 这可不太妙 |
[38:27] | And that’s not good, either. | 那也不太妙 |
[38:29] | Card brought a team. | 卡德带了一队人马 |
[38:30] | Wait. Mike, hold on. | 等等 迈克 等一下 |
[38:33] | Look, look, if he wanted Gray dead, | 你想想 如果他要格雷死 |
[38:35] | he wouldn’t have brought all these guys. | 就不会召这么多人来 |
[38:36] | He’s not gonna kill him. | 他没打算杀了他 |
[38:37] | He’s gonna bring Gray in and hang everything around his neck — | 他打算让格雷进去 把所有事赖他身上 |
[38:40] | Panama, Nate, Anson, all of it. | 巴拿马 内特 安森 所有事 |
[38:42] | We got to haul Card out in cuffs | 我们必须逮捕卡德 |
[38:44] | and take our chances now before his team’s in place. | 赶在他的人就位前动手 就现在 |
[38:58] | Keep an eye out. | 你在外面盯着 |
[38:58] | I should go in there with you. | 我应该跟你进里面去 |
[38:59] | If Card’s people are coming, I need a heads-up. | 如果卡德的人来了 我需要有人提醒 |
[39:02] | Get down to the window at the end of the hall | 到走廊尽头的窗户那边 |
[39:03] | and keep an eye out. | 密切注意 |
[39:18] | Hello, there. | 你好啊 |
[39:18] | Show me your hands, Tom. | 把手举起来 汤姆 |
[39:21] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[39:22] | Gray, he has a weapon trained on you. | 格雷 他正用枪对着你呢 |
[39:28] | Michael Westen. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[39:31] | Back from the dead. | 死而复生 |
[39:33] | Not just me, Tom. | 不只是我 汤姆 |
[39:34] | The whole team. It’s over. | 是整个团队 你玩完了 |
[39:36] | The truth’s coming out. | 要真相大白了 |
[39:37] | Put the weapon down. | 把枪放下 |
[39:38] | Right. | 对 |
[39:40] | Right after you, killer. | 你放我就放 杀手 |
[39:41] | Tom, drop the weapon. | 汤姆 放下枪 |
[39:44] | This is between him and me, sport. | 这是我跟他之间的过节 小子 |
[39:47] | I should have known something was going on. | 我早该知道这事有蹊跷 |
[39:51] | Especially with those just-too-cute files | 尤其是你公寓里出现的 |
[39:53] | that showed up from your loft. | 那些可爱至极的文件 |
[39:55] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[39:55] | – Put the weapon down. – No. | -把枪放下 -不 |
[40:01] | Don’t do — | 不要做… |
[40:05] | What are you gonna do? Shoot me? | 你打算怎么做 开枪打我 |
[40:08] | You’re not the only guy in the room who has a team outside. | 这个屋里不只是你在外面有队人马 |
[40:11] | I told my people that I was coming to see an unstable asset. | 我跟我的人说来见一个有危险的特工 |
[40:15] | God damn it! | 见鬼 |
[40:16] | I don’t want to do this. I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做 我不想这么做 |
[40:18] | I don’t want to do this! | 我不想这么做 |
[40:19] | Don’t! Don’t. | 不要 不要 |
[40:22] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:24] | He painted me into a corner | 他踢开大门的一刹那 |
[40:26] | the minute he kicked down that door. | 就把我逼进了死胡同 |
[40:27] | No. No, Tom. | 不 不 汤姆 |
[40:29] | He killed your brother! | 他杀了你弟弟 |
[40:34] | Hands on your head! | 把手放在头顶上 |
[40:35] | Hands on your head! | 手放在头顶上 |
[40:38] | Listen to me, Michael. | 听我说 迈克尔 |
[40:39] | Gray killed Anson. Gray shot your brother. | 格雷杀了安森 格雷开枪打你弟弟 |
[40:41] | He murdered Nate. He did that. | 他谋杀了内特 是他开的枪 |
[40:44] | Right there. He did that. | 在那里 就是他开的枪 |
[40:45] | You ordered him to. You’re responsible. | 是你下的命令 该由你负责 |
[40:48] | I never wanted Nate dead. | 我从没想内特死 |
[40:50] | I would never have taken that shot! | 我绝对不会开枪杀他 |
[40:51] | You tried to have me killed. | 你还企图杀了我 |
[40:52] | And that is my own personal hell. | 那是我的噩梦 |
[40:54] | It wasn’t supposed to go like that. | 本不应该是那样的 |
[40:57] | You were like a son to me. | 你就像是我的儿子 |
[41:03] | You are out of your mind. | 你完全疯了 |
[41:05] | We both know that it is a big, bad world out there, Michael. | 我们都知道外面的世界很危险 迈克尔 |
[41:09] | And guys like you and me — we make calls. | 像你跟我这样的人 我们说了算 |
[41:13] | We get up in the morning | 我们早上起来 |
[41:14] | and we know the ends justify the means. | 我们都明白为了目的应该不择手段 |
[41:16] | Why do you think Anson had to go? I’ll tell you why. | 安森为什么必须死 我告诉你原因 |
[41:19] | Because he knew what I had going on in Yemen, | 因为他知道我在也门 中国 巴基斯坦 |
[41:23] | in China, in Pakistan. | 做过的事 |
[41:25] | Someone has to carry the bag on the front line. | 总得有人上前线打头阵 |
[41:28] | So… | 所以 |
[41:31] | I pull the trigger | 对着几个真正的坏人 |
[41:33] | on a couple of really bad guys… | 我扣动了扳机… |
[41:37] | or we roll the dice | 否则就可能 |
[41:38] | on a couple of really bad conflicts. | 升级为真正的冲突 |
[41:44] | You’re talking about treason, Tom. | 你说的是叛国罪 汤姆 |
[41:46] | Michael, might be time for you to grow up, my friend. | 迈克尔 或许你是时候长大了 朋友 |
[41:49] | You’re not my friend. | 你不是我的朋友 |
[41:50] | But I was. And I damn sure can be again. | 但曾经是 而我肯定我们还能重修旧好 |
[41:53] | We can do things, Michael — great things. | 我们可以做大事 迈克尔 伟业 |
[41:55] | Necessary things. | 必须做的事 |
[41:58] | There’s a long to-do list, and there’s nobody left to do them. | 还有个很长的任务清单 没人去完成 |
[42:01] | You wiped out the last batch. | 你消灭了最后一个绊脚石 |
[42:03] | It’s just you and me now. | 现在只有我和你 |
[42:06] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间不等人 |
[42:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[42:12] | Can we — can we put all this behind us? | 我们… 我们能一笔勾销吗 |
[42:19] | Can we move into the future? | 我们能展望未来吗 |
[42:39] | I’m so proud of you, son. | 我以你为荣 孩子 |