时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:06] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:31] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的方式 伙计 |
[00:39] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:42] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:47] | Nate, you’re the only one who can get to Anson | 内特 只有你才能在安森逃跑前 |
[00:49] | before he escapes. | 找到他 |
[00:51] | – We got him, man. – It is about time. | -抓到他了 伙计 -是时候了 |
[00:56] | No. | 不 |
[00:57] | Nate! | 内特 |
[00:58] | This is a munitions warehouse in San Miguelito, Panama. | 这是位于巴拿马圣米格利托的弹药仓库 |
[01:02] | Say hello to the man who murdered your brother, Nate. | 跟谋杀你弟弟的凶手打个招呼吧 |
[01:05] | 泰勒·格雷 杀内特的凶手 | |
[01:06] | It’s him! It’s Gray! | 是他 是格雷 |
[01:13] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[01:15] | I got him. | 我抓到他了 |
[01:16] | Now we just sit tight and wait for Card’s extraction team. | 现在我们坐等卡德的精英部队到达 |
[01:18] | He said it’s already in the air. | 他说已经飞过来了 |
[01:20] | Card isn’t sending you an extraction team. | 卡德根本没派精英部队给你 |
[01:22] | How do you know about Card? | 你怎么认识卡德 |
[01:23] | Who do you think sent me out here? | 你认为谁派我来这里的 |
[01:25] | This was supposed to be a suicide mission for you. | 这本来是你的自杀任务 |
[01:27] | – What is that? – Sounded like an F-18. | -那是什么 -听着像F18战斗机 |
[01:30] | Card sent an air strike into Panama? That’s insane. | 卡德要空袭巴拿马 真是疯了 |
[01:33] | Please tell me it’s done. | 请告诉我搞定了 |
[01:42] | So, what the hell do we do now? | 那么 我们现在怎么办 |
[01:53] | When was your last contact with Tom Card? | 你最后一次和汤姆·卡德联系是什么时候 |
[01:57] | Yesterday, 1800 hours. | 昨天 下午六点 |
[02:01] | When is your next contact scheduled? | 下一次联系应该是什么时候 |
[02:03] | – It was conditional. – On what? | -这要看情况 -什么情况 |
[02:06] | My mission being complete. | 我的任务完成了就联系 |
[02:08] | You mean me and my friends dead. | 你是指我和我的朋友都死了 |
[02:11] | Yeah. That was the order. | 对 命令是这样的 |
[02:19] | Is there anyone else looking for us in Panama? | 还有其他人在巴拿马追查我们吗 |
[02:22] | You think I know that? | 你觉得我会知道 |
[02:24] | Look, I told you everything there is to tell. | 我把知道的全都告诉你了 |
[02:26] | Are we done? | 问完了吗 |
[02:27] | No. | 还没 |
[02:32] | Tell me about Atlantic City. | 告诉我大西洋城发生的事 |
[02:34] | I had an order to take out Anson. | 我奉命射杀安森 |
[02:37] | I carried it out. | 我完成了任务 |
[02:38] | But you didn’t just kill Anson. | 但你不仅仅杀了安森 |
[02:40] | True. There was another guy. | 对 还有个人 |
[02:43] | He was my brother. | 那是我弟弟 |
[02:45] | Yeah, so I heard. | 听说了 |
[02:49] | You killed my brother, | 你杀了我弟弟 |
[02:51] | and he wasn’t part of this. | 他是局外人 |
[02:53] | How do you figure? | 要是你 怎么看得出来 |
[02:54] | Last I saw, he was standing behind Anson with a gun. | 我只看到他拿着枪站在安森背后 |
[02:57] | He looked pretty proud of himself. | 他看起来很自豪 |
[02:59] | He wasn’t the target. | 他不是你的目标 |
[03:00] | You could’ve waited for a clean shot. | 你可以等待时机不伤无辜 |
[03:02] | Clean shot? | 不伤无辜 |
[03:03] | Man, that was 1,900 meters, | 伙计 那可有1900米远 |
[03:05] | 20 city blocks, light crosswind, | 20个街区 小侧风 |
[03:08] | off the roof of a beat-up Toyota Camry, | 趴在一辆破丰田佳美的车顶 |
[03:10] | center mass. | 目标正在中心点 |
[03:11] | I’d say that’s a once-in-a-lifetime kind of deal. | 我觉得这机会千载难逢 |
[03:13] | Mike, don’t do it. | 迈克 住手 |
[03:15] | He wasn’t a target. | 他不是目标 |
[03:16] | He was my brother! | 他是我弟弟 |
[03:17] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等会儿 等会儿 |
[03:19] | Where I come from, we do not execute prisoners. | 在我家乡 可不会处死囚犯 |
[03:22] | Say it! He was my brother! | 说啊 他是我弟弟 |
[03:24] | That’s right. That’s right. | 好了 好了 |
[03:25] | And he’s gonna get what he deserves. | 他会受到惩罚的 |
[03:26] | But you’re not killing him in cold blood. | 但你不能无情地杀死他 |
[03:28] | Come on, Mike. | 冷静点 迈克 |
[03:31] | What did you think the plan was, Sam? | 我们怎么计划的 萨姆 |
[03:34] | We came here to deal with this son of a bitch. | 我们就是来解决这个混蛋的 |
[03:36] | We need to finish the job. | 我们得有始有终 |
[03:38] | Well, the job has changed, Fi. | 情况有变 菲 |
[03:40] | Now we know this doesn’t end with him. | 现在得知幕后还有黑手 |
[03:41] | Card was the one trying to take us out. | 想杀我们的人是卡德 |
[03:42] | Card is next! | 下一个就是卡德 |
[03:43] | Wait, what are you gonna go after him with? | 等等 你准备拿什么对付卡德 |
[03:45] | A rumor? | 一句谣传 |
[03:47] | Right now this guy is the only weapon we have against Card, | 现在这家伙是对付卡德的唯一武器 |
[03:49] | but we got to get him back to Miami alive. | 但我们得把他活着带回迈阿密 |
[03:51] | How are we gonna do that, Sam? | 怎么把他带回去 萨姆 |
[03:53] | We are stuck in Central America with nothing. | 我们现在两手空空地被困在中美 |
[03:56] | We are dodging the CIA, the FBI, | 我们得躲过中情局 联调局 |
[03:58] | God knows what else. | 天知道还有谁 |
[04:00] | The last thing we need is to be dragging that bastard around with us! | 我们最不需要的就是拖上这个混蛋 |
[04:02] | Okay, then we put a bag over his head and we ditch him somewhere. | 行 那蒙上他的头 找个地方丢下他 |
[04:04] | We give ourselves a chance to get home. | 让我们自己有个回家的机会 |
[04:06] | Why not have him call Card? | 那还不如让他给卡德打电话 |
[04:07] | He can tell him we’re alive, | 告诉他我们没死 |
[04:08] | and he can put bull’s-eyes on our foreheads! | 好让他瞄准我们的脑门一枪毙了事 |
[04:11] | Listen, Mike, | 听着 迈克 |
[04:13] | you could’ve killed this guy back there, and you didn’t. | 你之前就可以杀他 但你没下手 |
[04:16] | You know I’m right. He’s our play. | 你知道我是对的 他是我们的筹码 |
[04:19] | Now, I know this is tough, brother, | 我知道这不容易 兄弟 |
[04:21] | but we just got to keep our heads down | 现在我们只能低调行事 |
[04:22] | and get ourselves back to the states. | 想办法安全回国 |
[04:24] | But killing him now… | 但现在杀他 |
[04:27] | it’s a mistake. | 是个错误 |
[04:34] | Yeah, I know it’s a mistake. | 我知道不对 |
[04:37] | One I’d enjoy making. | 但我乐意犯这个错 |
[04:51] | Mrs. Westen? | 韦斯顿太太 |
[04:55] | It’s Mrs. Arnold from across the street. | 我是对街的阿诺德太太 |
[04:59] | Hi, Mrs. Westen — | 韦斯顿太太 |
[05:00] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 抱 抱歉 |
[05:01] | You caught me at a bad time. | 很不巧 |
[05:02] | I’m right in the middle of — | 我正准备 |
[05:03] | I don’t really know how he got my number, | 我不知道他怎么得到我家号码的 |
[05:04] | but your nephew is on my phone. | 但这是你侄子的电话 |
[05:08] | My nephew? | 我侄子 |
[05:08] | Yeah. He wants to talk to you. | 是的 他想跟你说话 |
[05:12] | Yes. I’m sorry — m-my line’s been acting up. | 抱歉 我的电话出故障了 |
[05:14] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:16] | I’ll return it as soon as I’m through. | 我说完就马上还你 |
[05:17] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:18] | Oh — o…kay. | 好 好的 |
[05:20] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[05:21] | Mom, I’m fine. | 妈妈 我很好 |
[05:22] | I couldn’t call your phone. It might be tapped. | 我不能打你的电话 可能被窃听 |
[05:24] | Look, we have to be quick. | 我们得长话短说 |
[05:25] | My phone’s tapped? Well, who’s tapping my phone? | 我的电话被窃听了 谁在窃听 |
[05:27] | I can’t get into that. We’re in Panama. | 现在没时间说 我们在巴拿马 |
[05:29] | Michael, what is going on? | 迈克尔 发生什么事了 |
[05:30] | We’re finding a plane to get back to Miami, | 我们正在找飞机回迈阿密 |
[05:32] | but we need your help. | 但需要你的帮助 |
[05:33] | The flight has to land secretly. | 飞机得秘密降落 |
[05:34] | Sam has a hacker friend. | 萨姆有个黑客朋友 |
[05:35] | His name– | 他叫 |
[05:36] | Why don’t you have the CIA do that? | 为什么不找中情局呢 |
[05:38] | That — that Tom Card. | 那个 那个汤姆·卡德 |
[05:39] | Why don’t you call him? | 怎么不找他 |
[05:40] | Mom, he’s the reason I’m in trouble. | 妈妈 现在这困境就是拜他所赐 |
[05:45] | He’s the reason Nate’s dead. | 内特的死也是他造成的 |
[05:47] | He knew I was close to finding out that he was behind everything, | 他知道我快查出他才是幕后黑手 |
[05:49] | and he tried to kill us all. | 就想杀了我们所有人 |
[05:51] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 等等 |
[05:53] | I don’t — I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[05:56] | I don’t have time to explain everything, Mom. | 没时间解释一切 妈妈 |
[05:58] | For now, you’re just gonna have to trust me. | 现在 你得相信我 |
[06:00] | Just act like nothing’s happened. | 你得装作什么都没发生 |
[06:02] | Don’t tell Card anything. | 什么都别跟卡德说 |
[06:03] | Like nothing has happened? | 装作什么都没发生 |
[06:04] | That bastard called me an hour ago | 那混蛋一小时前还来过电话 |
[06:08] | and asked me to come back to his office tomorrow. | 要我明天去办公室找他 |
[06:10] | Please, Mom. | 拜托了 妈妈 |
[06:11] | We only have one chance to take him down. | 铲除他的机会只有一次 |
[06:12] | If he figures out we’re coming after him, | 如果他知道我们在追查他 |
[06:14] | he will get away with it. | 他肯定会逃脱的 |
[06:15] | But, Mom, first you need to — | 但是 妈妈 首先你得 |
[06:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:19] | Just tell me about this guy you want me to find. | 告诉我你要找的这个人是谁 |
[06:31] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Jack Dixon. | 打扰了 我想找杰克·狄克森 |
[06:33] | Yeah, he’s over there. | 他就在那边 |
[06:39] | Excuse me, are you Dixon? | 请问 你是狄克森吗 |
[06:42] | Oh, is that your boat down the way? | 那边那艘船是你的吗 |
[06:44] | Is the music too loud? | 是音乐太吵了吗 |
[06:46] | Can I get you a hot dog or maybe a jello shot? | 你想要个热狗或是杯果冻酒吗 |
[06:48] | No, I’m — I’m a friend of Sam Axe. | 不 我 我是萨姆·亚克斯的朋友 |
[06:50] | I need a favor. | 想找你帮个忙 |
[06:52] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[06:54] | Just a sec. | 等会儿 |
[06:56] | You said “Dixon,” Right? | 你找狄克森对吧 |
[06:57] | ‘Cause I’m not Dixon. | 其实我不是狄克森 |
[06:58] | H-has anyone seen Dixon? | 有谁看到狄克森了吗 |
[07:00] | 狄克森 电脑专家 | |
[07:02] | Listen, lady, | 听我说 夫人 |
[07:04] | hacking into F.A.A. Records | 黑进联邦航空局 |
[07:05] | to erase a flight from Panama — | 抹去一个来自巴拿马的航班记录 |
[07:06] | that’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[07:07] | Are you saying you can’t do it? | 你是说你做不到吗 |
[07:09] | No, of course I can do it, but that’s not the point. | 不 我当然能做到 但这不是重点 |
[07:11] | The point is, I’m finally out from my house arrest, | 重点是 我好不容易才结束了软禁 |
[07:14] | and you’re asking me to do some seriously risky stuff here. | 你却要我去做这么高风险的事 |
[07:16] | Michael and Sam will pay you back. | 迈克尔和萨姆会补偿你的 |
[07:17] | It’s not about the money. It’s about the principles. | 不是钱的问题 是原则的问题 |
[07:19] | You seem like a nice boy, | 你看起来像个好孩子 |
[07:21] | so let me tell you about my principles. | 那跟你说说我的原则吧 |
[07:24] | If you don’t do this | 如果你不这么做 |
[07:25] | and my son gets back another way, he’s going to kill you. | 而我儿子回来了 他一定会杀了你 |
[07:29] | If he doesn’t get home, I will kill you. | 但如果他没回来 那我会杀了你 |
[07:34] | Okay, let’s erase this flight. | 那么 还是抹去航班记录吧 |
[07:36] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 那就快走吧 |
[07:45] | But the second we hit stateside, | 一旦我们在美国着陆 |
[07:47] | you get 10 grand cash. | 你就能得到一万现金 |
[07:48] | 10 grand — 4 people and a prisoner? | 才一万 要带四个人和一个囚犯 |
[07:50] | Whatever, pal. | 算了吧 伙计 |
[07:57] | Dos cervezas, por favor. | 请给我两杯啤酒[西班牙语] |
[07:59] | The cash we got off of Gray won’t get us on a bus, | 从格雷身上搜出的钱都不够我们乘汽车 |
[08:02] | much less a plane. | 更别提飞机了 |
[08:03] | No one’s biting. | 没人愿意帮忙 |
[08:04] | I might have a little nibble. | 我说不定有个办法 |
[08:06] | Rico there… | 那位叫瑞克的 |
[08:10] | …flies for his cousin’s cargo company. | 在他堂兄的空运公司驾驶飞机 |
[08:12] | Sounds all sorts of shady. | 听起来就见不得光 |
[08:14] | They have a flight to Houston tomorrow. | 他们明天要飞休斯顿 |
[08:15] | He offered me a ride for free. | 他答应免费载我过去 |
[08:17] | He likes me. | 他喜欢我 |
[08:18] | Rico know you got friends? | 瑞克知道你还要带上朋友吗 |
[08:19] | I was gonna share that little detail with him once I’m on the plane. | 这个细节我打算上了飞机再告诉他 |
[08:23] | With a gun to his back. | 用枪指着他时 |
[08:34] | So, that’s our ride. | 那就是我们的飞机 |
[08:36] | Not exactly first-class travel, but it’s better than nothing. | 虽然比不上头等舱 但总好过没有 |
[08:40] | 11 armed guards. | 11名武装守卫 |
[08:41] | Make it a baker’s dozen — | 13名了 |
[08:42] | two more just came out of the hangar. | 有两个刚从飞机棚里出来 |
[08:43] | What are they guarding? | 他们在看守什么东西 |
[08:44] | Doesn’t matter. | 这无关紧要 |
[08:45] | We don’t have any other options out of Panama, | 我们没有别的办法离开巴拿马了 |
[08:47] | and we need to leave fast. | 而且得尽快离开 |
[08:48] | And you’re sure the pilot can escort you past security. | 你确定这飞行员能带你过保安 |
[08:51] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:52] | You hide over there. | 你们藏在那边 |
[08:53] | Once the plane goes through the gate | 只要飞机一出铁栅栏 |
[08:55] | and hits the taxiway, I’ll get Rico to open the doors, | 上了跑道 我就让瑞克开门 |
[08:57] | and you run out and you hop on. | 然后你们跑出去 跳上飞机 |
[08:59] | Okay, and when the guys with guns see us? | 那 带枪的家伙看到我们怎么办 |
[09:02] | You run faster. | 你们跑快点就是了 |
[09:04] | Run faster. | 跑快点 |
[09:06] | People often think the easiest way past armed guards | 人们总以为 要通过武装守卫 |
[09:09] | is with high-tech equipment or serious firepower, | 须携带高科技设备或是大量火力 |
[09:12] | but usually it’s through someone who already has access. | 但通常跟随有权限的人才是最容易的办法 |
[09:15] | The key is picking an escort who really likes you, | 关键在于 找到一个很喜欢你的陪同 |
[09:18] | and it helps if they’re fast on their feet. | 他们能灵敏应变就更好了 |
[09:20] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[09:21] | She’s my guest. | 她是我的客人 |
[09:22] | She’s flying up to Houston with me. | 她将跟我一起飞往休斯顿 |
[09:27] | I didn’t hear anything about this. | 我没听说这件事 |
[09:29] | The boss know? | 老板知道吗 |
[09:30] | Of course my cousin knows. | 我堂兄当然知道 |
[09:32] | He’s the one who approved her. | 是他同意带上她的 |
[09:34] | Why don’t you call him? | 你可以给他打个电话问问 |
[09:36] | But I’m warning you, I just talked to him, | 不过我可提醒你 我刚跟他说过话 |
[09:39] | and he’s not in a good mood. | 他这会儿心情不好 |
[09:44] | All right, Rico. | 好吧 瑞克 |
[09:45] | Enjoy the flight. | 飞行愉快 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:51] | So, I get to ride up front with you? | 我可以跟你一起坐驾驶舱咯 |
[09:52] | That’s right, baby. You’re flying V.I.P. | 没错 宝贝 你享受的是贵宾待遇 |
[09:59] | I have never been in a cockpit before. | 我从来没进过驾驶舱 |
[10:01] | You know what all these buttons and switches and knobs are? | 这些按钮开关把手是干什么的你都知道吗 |
[10:05] | I’m a pilot. That’s what we do. | 我是个飞行员 飞行员必须知道这些 |
[10:09] | Next stop, Houston. | 下一站 休斯顿 |
[10:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:13] | I have a little surprise. | 我有个小小惊喜 |
[10:16] | – I like surprises. – Oh, good. | -我喜欢惊喜 -太好了 |
[10:17] | You’re gonna really enjoy the rest of the day. | 你会好好享受这一天的 |
[10:22] | Open the back doors now. | 打开后舱门 快点 |
[10:29] | Okay, shady flight 101 now boarding. | 可疑航班101次现在开始登机 |
[10:31] | All hijackers proceed to the gate. | 所有劫机人员请前往登机口 |
[10:33] | Okay, Mike, that’s our cue. | 好了 迈克 那是我们的暗号 |
[10:34] | – Time to boogie. – Move. | -狂欢时间到 -行动 |
[10:40] | Vamos! Vámonos! | 冲啊 上啊[西班牙语] |
[10:43] | Rápido! | 快上啊[西班牙语] |
[10:52] | Tell the pilot to head to Miami though the Río Duque Valley. | 跟飞行员说穿过里约杜科河谷飞往迈阿密 |
[10:55] | Stay below 4,000 feet. | 飞行高度保持在1200米以下 |
[11:06] | Fire in the hole! | 舱内起火了 |
[11:10] | Back up, back up! | 后退 后退 |
[11:20] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的搞什么鬼 |
[11:23] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[11:28] | Stop the plane! | 把飞机停下来 |
[11:29] | I can’t. It’s too late. | 停不了 已经太晚了 |
[11:30] | I’m out of runway. | 跑道已用尽了 |
[11:31] | We have to take off. | 现在只能起飞了 |
[11:49] | Vámonos, arriba! Arriba! | 举起手来 快点[西班牙语] |
[11:52] | Looks like we missed our flight. | 看来我们错过航班了 |
[12:00] | We are not going there without the men we left on the runway. | 我们不能走 跑道上那两人必须一起走 |
[12:03] | Trust me, your friends are probably already dead. | 相信我 你的朋友们很可能已经死了 |
[12:05] | Put the plane down now! | 立刻给我降落 |
[12:08] | I walked you onto this plane. | 我带你上了飞机 |
[12:09] | I helped you rip off my cousin. | 帮你占了我堂兄的便宜 |
[12:11] | He will not be happy. | 他会很生气的 |
[12:12] | Rico, I want you to understand something. | 瑞克 我希望你明白 |
[12:15] | Either you land this plane, or I land this plane. | 要么你来降落 要么我来降落 |
[12:18] | And I don’t know how to fly a plane. | 而我可不会开飞机 |
[12:24] | Efficient cocaine-smuggling operations can process, | 高效的可卡因走私团伙能够加工 |
[12:28] | package, and distribute their product | 打包以及配送他们的货 |
[12:29] | without losing track of a single gram. | 却不丢失哪怕一克 |
[12:32] | They rely on highly trained guards, | 他们依靠训练有素的守卫 |
[12:34] | controlled access points, | 可控的存取点 |
[12:35] | and workers stripped down so they can’t steal their product. | 以及让工人脱光 使他们无法偷货 |
[12:38] | Salganse ya! Putas! | 快滚开 臭婊子 |
[12:39] | Conveniently, the same rooms that keep drugs safe | 而与此同时 藏毒的房间 |
[12:42] | are also great for stashing prisoners. | 也正适合窝藏俘虏 |
[13:02] | So, this is better than flying to America? | 关在这比飞美国还好吗 |
[13:05] | Yeah, well, I’d rather deal with businessmen | 是啊 比起想复仇的私自执法者 |
[13:07] | than some vigilante who’s out for revenge. | 我宁可跟商人打交道 |
[13:10] | Look, Gray, I know we’re not each other’s biggest fans, | 格雷 我知道我们彼此不太对路 |
[13:13] | but we got a serious problem here. | 但我们现在有个很棘手的问题 |
[13:14] | “We”? | 我们 |
[13:15] | No, there’s no we. | 没有什么我们 |
[13:16] | There’s me and the guy who was seconds away | 只有我 和一个在那间仓库 |
[13:18] | from executing me in that warehouse. | 差点把我枪毙的家伙 |
[13:20] | What, you think you can do this alone? | 你以为一个人就能对付他们吗 |
[13:22] | Gray, the only card we have to play here | 格雷 我们现在唯一的筹码 |
[13:25] | is that my friends have the plane. | 就是我朋友们掌控了那架飞机 |
[13:27] | They’re the geniuses who just accidentally ripped off a coke dealer. | 他们就是几个碰巧宰了毒品贩一笔的天才 |
[13:30] | I think maybe I’ll just take my chances with these guys, thanks. | 我想我还是试试跟这些人谈判好些 |
[13:41] | You have no idea what you’re doing. | 你根本不懂你这么做的后果 |
[13:43] | My cousin will skin you guys alive, | 我堂兄会活剥了你们这些人的皮 |
[13:45] | and then he’ll do the same thing to me. | 然后我也逃不掉 |
[13:47] | I thought you said you were family. | 你不是说你们是家人吗 |
[13:48] | I am, and it means nothing. | 是家人 那又有什么用 |
[13:50] | He stabbed my grandpa. | 他刺死了我祖父 |
[13:51] | He chopped off my second cousin’s — | 砍了我的二表哥的… |
[13:55] | Such a buzz kill. | 真是扫兴 |
[13:57] | One of the biggest problems for any drug smuggler | 对于毒品走私贩来说 最大的问题 |
[13:59] | is the drug-detection dog. | 就是要躲过缉毒犬 |
[14:01] | Their noses can be up to 10,000 times more sensitive than a human’s, | 它们的鼻子比人类的灵敏一万倍 |
[14:05] | which makes it necessary to mask the smell with something else. | 因此必须用其它味道盖过毒品的味道 |
[14:09] | In Colombia, that means coffee. | 在哥伦比亚 一般用的是咖啡 |
[14:11] | In Panama, it’s often the catch of the day. | 而在巴拿马 通常使用当天捕获的海鲜 |
[14:14] | Fish? | 鱼 |
[14:16] | Yeah, fish. | 对啊 鱼 |
[14:20] | With a little extra seasoning. | 还有一点点附加的调味品 |
[14:24] | So, that’s about a kilo per fish, | 每条鱼藏了一公斤 |
[14:26] | 50 fish per crate, 8 crates. | 每箱50条鱼 共8箱 |
[14:29] | What’s that work out to? | 那一共是多少 |
[14:30] | Well, my currency conversion’s a little rusty, | 我的货币换算能力有点退化 |
[14:31] | but I’ll tell you, that’s more than enough cocaine to get Mike back. | 但我肯定这些可卡因绝对够把迈克赎回来 |
[14:33] | We need to hook the plane’s radio back up, huh? | 我们得把飞机的无线电重新安上吧 |
[14:35] | No way. We’re not risking them finding our position. | 不行 我们不能冒险暴露行踪 |
[14:37] | Okay, then we need to find a phone, call senior kingpin. | 好吧 那得找部电话 联络高级头目 |
[14:40] | On the way down here, I saw a road. | 下降的时候 我有看到一条路 |
[14:41] | It was about a half a mile south of here. | 这里向南 不到一公里 |
[14:43] | Okay, you two hitch a ride into the nearest town. | 好 你们俩搭顺风车到最近的镇上 |
[14:45] | I’ll stay here with the plane and Mr. Sunshine in there. | 我留这看住阳光先生和飞机 |
[14:52] | F.A.A. security makes it nearly impossible | 联邦航空局的安全系统非常严密 |
[14:55] | to break into the air-traffic-control system remotely, | 很难远程入侵空中交通管制系统 |
[14:58] | but hackers have a saying — | 但黑客们有句俗话 |
[15:00] | “Physical access is total access.” | “实体入侵就是王道” |
[15:02] | The best way to erase computerized records | 要想抹去进港航班的电子记录 |
[15:05] | on an incoming flight | 最好的办法 |
[15:06] | is to put yourself in the same room as the computer. | 就是进入储存记录的计算机房 |
[15:09] | Okay, you’re gonna wait outside while I go in here. | 好了 我进去 你等在外面 |
[15:11] | It’s the annex. | 这是副楼 |
[15:12] | It’s got all the overrides for disasters. | 通过这里可以覆盖一切灾难性记录 |
[15:14] | I go in there, I work my magic, I come out — | 我进去施展我的魔法 很快就出来 |
[15:16] | two minutes, tops. | 最多两分钟 |
[15:16] | Why are you strolling up like you’re going to the Winn-Dixie? | 为什么你轻松得好像要进温迪克西一样 |
[15:19] | Isn’t there a security guard? | 里面没有保安吗 |
[15:20] | Yeah, Albert. It’s a friend of my dad’s. | 有啊 艾伯特 他是我爸的朋友 |
[15:25] | Well, but not today, though. | 不过今天不是他 |
[15:26] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:27] | What do you mean, “Not today”? | “今天不是”什么意思 |
[15:29] | That’s not Albert. | 今天不是艾伯特当班 |
[15:29] | If Albert’s not here, I can’t get in. | 如果他不在 我没法进去 |
[15:31] | He’s not th– | 他不在… |
[15:32] | you didn’t think to call first? | 你没想过先打个电话吗 |
[15:34] | Call? This is incredibly illegal. | 电话 这事可是严重违法的 |
[15:36] | Now come on. | 我们走吧 |
[15:36] | No, we’re not leaving. | 不 我们不能走 |
[15:37] | This has to happen today. | 你今天必须把这事办了 |
[15:39] | You’re not listening to me, crazy woman. | 你没在听我说吗 疯女人 |
[15:40] | I can’t get in the computer room. | 我进不了计算机房 |
[15:47] | Okay, um… | 那这样吧 |
[15:49] | just tell me everything you know | 尽量告诉我关于你爸朋友 |
[15:53] | about your father’s friend Albert. | 艾伯特的一切 |
[15:59] | Where the hell is Albert? | 艾伯特死哪去了 |
[16:01] | Albert? He’s not working today. | 艾伯特 他今天不当班 |
[16:03] | Don’t give me that. I know he’s here. | 少装蒜 我知道他在这 |
[16:05] | I’m sorry, ma’am. He took a vacation day. | 抱歉夫人 他请了一天假 |
[16:07] | Well, not according to my friend Patty at the salon. | 我发廊的朋友帕蒂可不是这么说的 |
[16:09] | She talked to Lucy Peterson, | 她跟露西·皮特森说过 |
[16:11] | and she’s been telling everybody all over town | 现在她满世界跟人说 |
[16:12] | that she spends her lunch breaks here. | 她午休都在这里过的 |
[16:14] | Lady, you got the wrong idea. He’s boating. | 夫人您搞错了 他划船去了 |
[16:16] | Oh, yeah, he’s boating — up Lucy Peterson. | 划船 在露西·皮特森身上划吧 |
[16:19] | Is that where he is? | 他在那里吗 |
[16:20] | That their little love nest? | 那是他们的小爱巢吗 |
[16:22] | Ma’am, ma’am, ma’am, | 这位夫人 夫人 |
[16:23] | I’m the only one in the building, okay? | 整栋楼只有我一个人 |
[16:25] | This is a computer room. | 这是计算机房 |
[16:27] | How much does this bastard pay you to cover for him? | 老王八蛋给你了多少钱让你帮他打掩护 |
[16:29] | Albert! I know you’re in there. | 艾伯特 我知道你在里面 |
[16:31] | – Ma’am, ma’am, look. – Albert! | -这位夫人 听我说 -艾伯特 |
[16:33] | Ma’am! I’ll show you, okay? Excuse me. | 夫人我带您进去看好吗 让我来 |
[16:36] | Hi, Alb… | 艾伯… |
[16:38] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[16:40] | No Albert. | 他不在这儿 |
[16:41] | Because he’s on a boat, just like I told you. | 因为他划船去了 我没骗您 |
[16:44] | Now you have to leave. | 您现在必须离开 |
[16:47] | Down there. That’s where they are. | 那边 他们肯定在那边 |
[16:50] | Ma’am, ma’am. There’s no one down there. | 这位夫人 那边也没人 |
[16:53] | That’s storage, okay? | 那是储藏间 |
[16:54] | Well, I’m not buying it. | 我才不信 |
[16:55] | – Ma’am, please. – Albert! | -我拜托你了 -艾伯特 |
[16:57] | Ma’am, please. | 夫人 求您了 |
[16:59] | I will show you every room, | 我带您逐个房间看个遍 |
[17:01] | but then you have to leave, okay? | 但之后您必须得走 行吗 |
[17:14] | So? | 怎么样 |
[17:15] | Michael and friends are all set. | 迈克尔和朋友们都安排妥当了 |
[17:17] | But, wow, Albert’s gonna wish he never went boating. | 但艾伯特肯定会很后悔划船去了 |
[17:20] | Just want my son back in one piece. | 我只希望我儿子能毫发无伤地回来 |
[17:25] | They say, “Whatever doesn’t kill you | 俗话说”大难不死 |
[17:27] | only makes you stronger.” | 必有后福” |
[17:29] | But when it comes to torture devices, | 但这话要是放在刑具上 |
[17:31] | that’s pretty much never true. | 就完全不对了 |
[17:32] | The Picana Electrica delivers shocks at only 1/1,000 of an amp. | 皮卡纳电棒只会发出千分之一安培的电击 |
[17:37] | It’s completely non-lethal, | 它完全不会致命 |
[17:38] | but at 15,000 volts, it’s so painful, you wish it was. | 但1万5千伏的电压会使你疼得求死不能 |
[17:43] | Oh, great. | 棒极了 |
[17:44] | Haven’t seen one of those since I was in Argentina. | 从阿根廷回来后就没见过这种东西了 |
[17:46] | What did you expect? A back rub? | 你以为会有什么待遇 背部按摩吗 |
[17:48] | Just keep your mouth shut and let me handle it. | 你还是闭嘴让我来吧 |
[17:52] | Sorry to make you wait. | 久等了 |
[17:54] | Wasn’t expecting any visitors. | 没想到还有访客 |
[17:55] | Of course, I don’t even know your names. | 那倒是 我还不知道你们的大名呢 |
[17:58] | Our names are not important. What is important — | 名字不重要 重要的是 |
[18:00] | Your names are important. | 你们的名字固然重要 |
[18:03] | You tried to steal my plane. | 你们可是图谋盗我飞机的人 |
[18:05] | Now, let’s start all over, okay? | 我们现在重新问一遍吧 |
[18:07] | My name is Ramiro Vasquez. | 我叫拉米罗·瓦斯奎兹 |
[18:09] | I’m the owner of the Vasquez Cargo company. | 瓦斯奎兹货运公司的老板 |
[18:14] | But I expect that you already know that. | 不过我料两位早已知道 |
[18:19] | 拉米罗·瓦斯奎兹 瓦斯奎兹货运公司总裁 | |
[18:21] | 拉米罗·瓦斯奎兹 毒品走私贩 | |
[18:25] | Now you’re gonna tell me who you are, | 轮到你们自报家门了 |
[18:28] | who you work for, and where my plane is headed. | 雇主是谁 还有我的飞机飞哪去了 |
[18:37] | – Can we talk about this somewhere.. – i’m Michael Westen. | -能换地方谈吗 -我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[18:38] | This is Tyler Gray. | 他叫泰勒·格雷 |
[18:40] | We don’t work for anyone. | 没有雇主 |
[18:42] | Our friends will be calling soon. | 我们的朋友很快就会来电话 |
[18:44] | If you hand us over unharmed, | 放我们毫发无伤地回去 |
[18:45] | you’ll get your plane back. | 就会归还你的飞机 |
[18:53] | You think you two are worth more than 400 kilos of cocaine? | 你们俩能比四百公斤的可卡因还值钱吗 |
[18:56] | I don’t think so. | 我想不可能 |
[19:00] | You know, I really didn’t want to have to do this. | 我真心不想做这种事 |
[19:02] | I did not at all. | 真心不想 |
[19:05] | But I’m going to have to ask you just one more time. | 我只能再问你一次 |
[19:09] | Where is my plane headed? | 我的飞机飞去哪里了 |
[19:13] | Our friends don’t want your plane. | 我们的朋友并不想要你的飞机 |
[19:16] | They don’t want your drugs. | 也不想要你的货 |
[19:18] | They just want us back safe. | 他们只想让我们安全返回 |
[19:21] | If you just wait — | 如果你能等… |
[19:27] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[19:33] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[19:36] | You gonna be stubborn like your friend? | 打算跟你这朋友一样固执吗 |
[19:39] | Que lástima. | 真可惜啊[西班牙语] |
[19:40] | All right, listen, tough guy, I’m gonna ask you, | 这位壮汉 我问你 |
[19:44] | where’s my plane headed? | 我的飞机飞哪去了 |
[19:53] | I forget. | 我忘了 |
[20:09] | Well, that is a sweet ride, Sam. | 这辆车真不错啊 萨姆 |
[20:12] | Can’t believe you wasted most of our cash on that piece of crap. | 难以相信你竟然把钱都花在这破烂上了 |
[20:14] | Quit whining, will you? | 你别发牢骚了 |
[20:15] | It had a full tank of gas. | 起码汽油是满的 |
[20:16] | Yeah, remind me never to go car shopping with you. | 记得提醒我千万别跟你一起买车 |
[20:18] | Just hope we have enough change. | 希望零钱够用 |
[20:20] | Somehow I don’t think that’s gonna matter. | 有没有都无所谓了 |
[20:22] | Yeesh. | 我靠 |
[20:28] | Bingo. Right there. | 好嘞 那边 |
[20:31] | Hola, Chico. ¿hablas inglés? | 你好小朋友 会说英语吗[西班牙语] |
[20:34] | Sí, un poquito. | 会 一点点[西班牙语] |
[20:35] | Ah, excellent. What’s your name, buddy? | 太好了 小兄弟叫什么名字 |
[20:38] | – Esteban. – I’m Carlos. | -埃斯特班 -我叫卡洛斯 |
[20:40] | How are you? This is my friend. | 幸会 这是我朋友 |
[20:42] | Tibbs. | 提布斯 |
[20:44] | They call me señor Tibbs. | 大家都叫我提布斯先生 |
[20:47] | Esteban, that’s a nice little phone you got there. | 埃斯特班 你的小手机可真漂亮 |
[20:49] | You think we could pay you to make a quick call? | 我们付你钱 借它打个电话可以吗 |
[20:51] | No, my dad said no one can use it but me. | 我爸爸说这个不让别人用 |
[20:55] | Okay, okay, muchacho, no problem. | 好吧 小子 没关系 |
[20:57] | Tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[20:58] | how about if I buy that phone off you for $20? | 我花20美元买下你的手机行吗 |
[21:01] | $20? | 20美元 |
[21:02] | Wow, that’s a lot of money for a phone. | 买这手机可真绰绰有余了 |
[21:06] | $40. | 40美元 |
[21:07] | $40? What the… | 40 你真… |
[21:09] | This is all we got. | 我们只剩这么多了 |
[21:10] | We’re stuck in Panama. | 我们被困在巴拿马了 |
[21:11] | Come on, kid. Open up your heart. | 小朋友 有点善心吧 |
[21:13] | Goodbye, Carlos, señor Tibbs. | 那拜拜咯 卡洛斯 提布斯先生 |
[21:18] | Okay. Okay. | 很好 非常好 |
[21:20] | So we’re gonna have to steal a phone from a 9-year-old kid. | 难道我们得从一个9岁娃子手上偷手机啊 |
[21:22] | He forced our hand. Esteban! | 他是要逼我们出手 埃斯特班 |
[21:26] | Hey, Esteban, okay, how about this? | 埃斯特班 这样吧 |
[21:28] | How about this? | 我们这么样吧 |
[21:30] | $20 and this cool military scope. | 20美元外加超酷的军用望远镜 |
[21:34] | Esteban, this is the latest in U.S. government technology. | 埃斯特班 这可是美国政府的最新科技 |
[21:36] | So, this awesome scope | 超炫的望远镜加20美元 |
[21:38] | and $20 we’re offering you for your phone. | 换你这部手机 |
[21:43] | Okay. | 成交 |
[21:45] | – Gracias. – What a good kid. | -谢谢 -真是好孩子 |
[21:47] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[21:49] | Hope Rico gave us the right number. | 但愿瑞克给我们的号码是正确的 |
[21:52] | All right, give it to me. | 好 我来 |
[21:54] | So, you’re clever enough to get through my security. | 你们能聪明地骗过我的警卫 |
[21:59] | Then you come tumbling out of the plane, | 却又滚着跳了飞机 |
[22:01] | belly under, como un par de gallinos. | 就像一对胆小鬼[西班牙语] |
[22:03] | Now, why is that? | 为什么这么做 |
[22:05] | What was that last part? | 最后一句是什么 |
[22:06] | My Spanish is a little rusty. | 我西班牙语生疏了 |
[22:08] | Hyenas? | 土狼吗 |
[22:09] | You know what? Go ahead. | 你他妈皮痒了吧 |
[22:11] | -Make a joke. -No, no, no. I..I..we had a disagreement. | -开玩笑 -别别别 我们吵架了 |
[22:20] | Sí. ¿quién habla? | 你好 哪位 |
[22:21] | Yo soy the guy with your plane. | 我是劫你飞机的那位 |
[22:23] | Oh, thank you for calling. | 谢谢你打电话来啊 |
[22:25] | So, where is it? | 飞机在哪呢 |
[22:26] | Oh, somewhere between Costa Rica and Colombia, | 哥斯达黎加和哥伦比亚之间的某地 |
[22:29] | but you’re not gonna touch it until I get my friends back. | 不过我朋友回来之前你都别想碰它 |
[22:31] | I hope they’re in good shape. | 我希望他们还健全 |
[22:34] | Hmm. They’re undamaged so far. | 嗯 目前还挺健全的 |
[22:36] | So, listen, here’s how it’s gonna work. | 听着 这事儿按我说的来 |
[22:38] | First you’re gonna take some snapshots of my pals. | 你们先拍几张我朋友的照片发过来 |
[22:41] | That can be arranged. | 没问题 |
[22:42] | And then you’re gonna drop them off | 然后你把他们送到 |
[22:44] | at the Marriott in Panama City, | 巴拿马城内的万豪酒店里 |
[22:46] | smack dab in the middle of the lobby. | 等在大厅的正中央 |
[22:48] | When I get a call from them that they are all fine and dandy, | 等我接到他们电话说一切安好的时候 |
[22:50] | you get the GPS coordinates for your plane. | 再告知你飞机的定位坐标 |
[22:52] | All right, that sounds good. | 好 听起来不错 |
[22:53] | But listen — if I even get a hint | 不过你也听着 一旦让我发现 |
[22:56] | that you’re playing tricks on me… | 你们要耍我的话 |
[22:58] | Hey, hey, stop, stop. | 住手 住手 |
[23:01] | Stop it right now. | 快住手 |
[23:03] | You hurt my friends, that’s a $12 million mistake | 你伤害我朋友 就得赔上1千2百万了 |
[23:06] | because I will torch your product. | 我会一把火烧了你的货 |
[23:08] | I’m gonna have my men take those photos, | 我会让我手下为他们拍照 |
[23:09] | and then we can have this little deal happen, okay? | 然后就开始我们的交易 好吗 |
[23:11] | Expect my call. | 等我电话 |
[23:22] | Seems like your friends want to make a deal. | 貌似你朋友的确想做交易 |
[23:25] | They still in Panama? | 他们还在巴拿马吗 |
[23:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:28] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[23:29] | Whatever deal his friends just offered you, I’ll beat it. | 不管他朋友开什么价 我能出更多 |
[23:32] | Gray, shut it. | 闭嘴 格雷 |
[23:39] | You let me walk, | 你放我走 |
[23:41] | I’ll get you your coke, your plane, | 我可以帮你拿回你的货和飞机 |
[23:43] | and a chance to kill the team that ripped you off. | 还有机会干掉他们这伙耍了一回的家伙 |
[23:48] | Finally something I want to hear. | 终于听到我爱听的话了 |
[23:59] | You can tell me where my product is? | 你知道我的货在哪里吗 |
[24:00] | I heard the route he gave the pilot. | 我听到他指示给飞行员的路线了 |
[24:02] | It’s more than enough to track down your plane. | 肯定能追查到你的飞机 |
[24:05] | Okay, this is the deal. | 交易得这么来 |
[24:07] | I help you, these cuffs come off. | 要我帮你 得先松开这手铐 |
[24:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:16] | Okay, they were flying to Miami, | 好的 他们要飞往迈阿密 |
[24:17] | northwest up the Ro Duque Valley, | 往西北方向的里约杜科河谷飞 |
[24:19] | steering clear of the radar towers at Las Minas and Colón. | 绕开拉斯米纳和科隆的雷达塔 |
[24:23] | All you got to do is show them that we’re alive, | 你需要做的就是让他们知道我们还活着 |
[24:25] | act like you’re gonna make the exchange, | 假装你有诚意做交换 |
[24:28] | then you will have plenty of time to find your plane. | 你就能有大把的时间来找飞机 |
[24:31] | You’re actually believing this son of a bitch. | 你还真相信这个混蛋的话啊 |
[24:37] | What did I say to you about interrupting, right? | 我让你插嘴了吗 |
[24:40] | You had your chance to make a deal. | 你错过了做交易的机会 |
[24:54] | My men will get you the photos shortly, | 我手下很快就会给你们发照片 |
[24:55] | but I’m gonna need you to return the favor. | 但我也有要求 |
[24:57] | I want to make sure that every bit of my cargo is accounted for. | 我要看到我飞机上的货一箱不少 |
[25:00] | It’s all here. | 全部都在 |
[25:02] | It’s getting a little gamey, but it’s all here. | 味道挺大的 但是一箱不少 |
[25:04] | I’ll need pictures. | 我需要照片证明 |
[25:06] | Every crate? | 每箱都要照 |
[25:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:09] | I get the pictures, we make the trade. | 看到照片后 我们才能交易 |
[25:15] | There are too many mountains over here, | 这块区域山太多了 |
[25:17] | so they had to land on that side of the valley. | 所以他们只能停降在山谷的这一侧 |
[25:19] | There aren’t that many stretches of road | 那附近没什么道路 |
[25:20] | or clearings big enough to land a plane. | 或空地能够降落一架飞机 |
[25:22] | You should have them within a few hours. | 几小时之内应该就能找到他们 |
[25:24] | I hope for your sake that I do. | 为你着想 我也希望如此 |
[25:26] | Lock him back up. | 把他铐回去 |
[25:45] | Helping a drug dealer, | 帮助一个毒贩子 |
[25:46] | getting four innocent people killed. | 害死四个无辜的人 |
[25:48] | What the hell are you doing, Gray? | 你在干什么 格雷 |
[25:49] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[25:50] | I am completing my mission. | 我在完成我的任务 |
[25:53] | I’m eliminating four threats to national security. | 除掉四个危害国家安全的人 |
[25:56] | National security? | 国家安全 |
[25:57] | We’re just trying to find out who killed my brother. | 我们只想找出杀害我弟弟的凶手 |
[25:59] | You were undermining the entire intelligence establishment. | 你低估了整个情报机构的能力 |
[26:02] | You were using Anson Fullerton to compromise our — | 你利用安森·富勒顿来危害我们的… |
[26:05] | Why the hell would I work with Anson? | 我怎么可能跟安森合作 |
[26:07] | He destroyed my life. | 他毁了我的一生 |
[26:08] | Ah, yes, tell whatever story you want. | 是啊 随你怎么编 |
[26:10] | I saw your file with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到了你的档案 |
[26:12] | And who gave you the file? | 谁给你的档案 |
[26:14] | Card? | 卡德吗 |
[26:15] | And what was in that file? | 档案里都写了什么 |
[26:17] | Some white papers? | 白皮书吗 |
[26:18] | Some untraceable intelligence reports? | 一些无迹可寻的情报报告吗 |
[26:20] | He called in an air strike on you, Gray. | 他派轰炸机来干掉你 格雷 |
[26:22] | No, man. That was meant for you, pal. | 不 兄弟 他是想除掉你 |
[26:24] | He didn’t even know I was there. | 他根本不知道我在场 |
[26:25] | He didn’t care you were there. | 他不在乎你在不在场 |
[26:28] | I know you’re Card’s guy. | 我知道你是卡德的手下 |
[26:30] | I’ve been there myself. I trusted him, too. | 我自己曾经也是 我也曾信任他 |
[26:32] | I know how hard it is to accept the fact | 我知道很难让你接受 |
[26:34] | that he played both of us. | 他耍了我们俩这个事实 |
[26:36] | Yeah, here’s that “us” again. | 又说”我们”了 |
[26:37] | You understand this — we are not on the same side. | 你得明白我们从未站在一条战线过 |
[26:41] | Card used me to find Anson. | 卡德利用我找到了安森 |
[26:42] | He used you to kill him. | 而利用你杀了他 |
[26:44] | I didn’t see through Card until it was too late. | 等我看清他真面目时已经太晚了 |
[26:46] | Do not make the same mistake I made. | 不要和我犯一样的错误 |
[26:49] | That’s a nice try, Westen. | 得了吧 韦斯顿 |
[26:51] | I know who you are, and I know what you are. | 我知道你是谁 了解你的本质 |
[26:54] | The only mistake I made was not killing you sooner. | 我唯一的错误就是没早点杀了你 |
[27:04] | Hiding personal feelings | 面对敌人时 |
[27:06] | when coming face-to-face with an enemy | 隐藏好个人情感 |
[27:08] | is one of the biggest challenges for any operative. | 是任何特工所需面对的最难挑战之一 |
[27:11] | The trick is to mask one emotion with another — | 诀窍就是用一种情感来掩盖另一种 |
[27:14] | hiding anger with excitement, for example… | 例如 用欣喜来掩盖愤怒 |
[27:14] | 卡德 行动官员 | |
[27:18] | or ice-cold hatred with motherly concern. | 或用母性的担忧来掩盖冷酷的憎恶 |
[27:22] | Madeline. | 麦德琳 |
[27:24] | Thank you so much for coming by. | 谢谢你能来 |
[27:26] | Won’t you — won’t you please come in? | 进来 进来坐吧 |
[27:28] | I realize how hard yesterday must’ve been for you. | 我能理解昨天的会面肯定令你很难过 |
[27:33] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[27:35] | And I — I just want you to know | 我 我想让你知道 |
[27:37] | I feel your pain. | 我了解你的痛苦 |
[27:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:43] | Why am I here? Is something wrong? | 为什么找我来 出什么事情了吗 |
[27:46] | It’s probably nothing. | 可能完全没出事 |
[27:48] | But there was a glitch in our communications. | 但我们跟您儿子失去了联系 |
[27:51] | Has something happened to Michael? | 迈克尔出什么事了吗 |
[27:53] | No. No. There’s absolutely no reason to believe that. | 不 目前还毫无证据让我们那么想 |
[27:56] | I actually wanted to know if you’d heard from him. | 我是想知道他有没有联系你 |
[27:59] | No. | 没有 |
[28:00] | He said he would be unreachable until he got back. | 他说在他回来之前都联系不到他 |
[28:05] | Right. | 是的 |
[28:08] | I’m gonna go off the record for a second. | 我们非正式地谈谈吧 |
[28:10] | I used to leave an emergency phone with my father | 当我知道自己要外出执行任务 |
[28:13] | when I knew that I was gonna be out in the field | 尤其是时间较长的任务时 |
[28:15] | for a particularly long stretch. | 我会留一个紧急电话号码给我父亲 |
[28:17] | Couldn’t have been more against the rules. | 这当然是违反局里条例的 |
[28:21] | But it’s family, right? | 但只是家人 对吧 |
[28:23] | You and Michael don’t have anything like that, do you? | 你和迈克尔没有这种电话吗 |
[28:27] | No. | 没有 |
[28:30] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -没有 |
[28:31] | It’s very important that I get in touch with him. | 要尽快跟他取得联系 这非常重要 |
[28:33] | No special arrangement? | 没什么特殊的安排吗 |
[28:39] | When Michael was away years ago, | 前几年 迈克尔外出执勤时 |
[28:43] | I used to wait for a call, a postcard, anything. | 我还会等他打电话 发明信片 |
[28:50] | Eventually, I learned to live without the postcard. | 最后 我适应了没有联系的日子 |
[28:54] | That way, I was never disappointed. | 只有这样 我才不会感到失望 |
[28:59] | Mrs. Westen, everything is gonna be okay. | 韦斯顿夫人 一切都会没事的 |
[29:08] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲啊 |
[29:09] | Vasquez should’ve called by now. | 瓦斯奎兹现在应该来电了 |
[29:11] | Not necessarily. Just be patient. | 不一定 耐心点 |
[29:13] | We’re sitting on $12 million of stolen cocaine. | 我们偷了一千两百万的可卡因 |
[29:15] | It’s kind of hard to be patient. | 很难有耐心 |
[29:18] | Okay, here we go. See? | 好了 电话来了 |
[29:20] | Just takes a little faith. | 有点信心 |
[29:23] | señor Carlos? | 卡洛斯先生吗 |
[29:24] | I think it’s the kid — the one we bought the phone from. | 是卖手机给我们的那个孩子 |
[29:26] | Hey, Esteban, what’s going on? | 嗨 埃斯特班 怎么了 |
[29:28] | There are some angry men looking for you. | 有很多凶恶的家伙在找你们 |
[29:30] | They say you stole their plane. | 说你们偷了他的飞机 |
[29:32] | Uh, right. | 是吗 |
[29:34] | Hey, tell me something — do these angry men have guns? | 那些凶恶的家伙手里有枪吗 |
[29:36] | Sí. Big guns. | 有 重型枪 |
[29:38] | Uh, okay. Well, we got to go. | 好的 我得挂了 |
[29:40] | Thanks for calling, Esteban. | 谢谢你打电话来 埃斯特班 |
[29:42] | You stay away from those men with the guns, okay? | 你远离那些拿枪的人 知道吗 |
[29:44] | You were right. Something’s wrong. | 你说得对 出事了 |
[29:46] | They’ll be here any minute. | 他们很快就会找到这里 |
[29:47] | We got to go. We got to go now. | 我们得离开 马上离开 |
[29:48] | What? You can’t just back this thing into reverse. | 又不可能将飞机倒退 |
[29:50] | They’ll be all over us before we get up in the air. | 还没等我们起飞就被他们抓到了 |
[29:52] | Okay, then we’ll load the car up, make a break for it. | 那我们将货装上汽车 争取冲出去 |
[29:54] | No. We’re not running. | 不 我们不能逃走 |
[29:57] | I think our best move is to let Vasquez have his cargo. | 我们最好是让瓦斯奎兹取回他的货物 |
[30:00] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[30:01] | He gets his coke back, Mike’s dead for sure. | 一旦他拿回可卡因 迈克就死定了 |
[30:03] | Not if I’m on the plane. | 只要我跟着飞机回去就不会 |
[30:05] | It’ll fly back to the airfield, | 飞机会飞回机场 |
[30:07] | past the guards, right up to the front door. | 通过守卫 直接开到仓库前 |
[30:09] | If I hide in there with a gun, | 如果我带枪躲在里面 |
[30:11] | I can get to Michael in time. | 就能及时救出迈克尔 |
[30:13] | Oh, come on, Fi, that’s crazy. | 算了吧 菲 这太疯狂了 |
[30:15] | You know it’s our best shot. | 你知道这是最好的办法 |
[30:17] | I’ll let you into the compound, and you can back me up. | 到时我打开大院门 你们就可以支援我 |
[30:19] | Fi, you’re sure. | 菲 你确定这么做吗 |
[30:20] | Just hold Vasquez off long enough for me to get set up. | 你们只需拖住瓦斯奎兹 好让我躲进去 |
[30:24] | Okay, we’re on it. | 好的 就这么办 |
[30:26] | An anti-vehicle mine is only effective | 反车辆地雷的作用在于 |
[30:29] | if it stops your target, | 阻止目标的前进 |
[30:31] | which means knocking out the engine block or a wheel. | 也就是说毁坏车子的引擎或轮胎 |
[30:34] | If you’re short on supplies, | 如果你手头缺乏弹药 |
[30:35] | a heavy-gauge slug and some smaller metal projectiles | 一个大口径弹头和一些金属弹丸 |
[30:39] | should do the trick, | 也能起到作用 |
[30:40] | as long as you guess correctly where the target will be. | 只需你准确预测到敌人的位置 |
[30:48] | They’re coming, Fi. | 他们来了 菲 |
[30:54] | Vasquez has more men than we have bullets. | 瓦斯奎兹的人数多过我们手里的子弹 |
[30:56] | This better work. | 这最好能成功 |
[30:57] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也这么想 |
[31:06] | That was fun. I’m out. | 真好玩 我没子弹了 |
[31:14] | Go. Now. | 赶快撤退 |
[31:25] | Go after them. Go. | 跟上他们 快追 |
[31:27] | But the road — there are mines. | 但是路上有地雷 |
[31:29] | Go! | 追 |
[31:33] | You let them get away. | 你让他们逃跑了 |
[31:35] | Jefe, I’m sorry, but you saw — | 头儿 很抱歉 但你也看到了 |
[31:46] | Make sure my product’s in that plane and get us out of here. | 确认我的货物在飞机上 然后飞回机场 |
[31:49] | We’ve got some thieves to catch. | 我们得抓住这几个贼 |
[31:59] | Okay, this is bad. It’s been two hours. | 感觉不妙 已经两个小时了 |
[32:01] | Maybe we should just rush the place | 也许我们应该冲进去 |
[32:03] | and see if we can find Mike. | 看能不能找到迈克 |
[32:04] | With what, an empty shotgun | 就靠一把没子弹的枪 |
[32:05] | and Panama’s crappiest car? | 巴拿马最破的一辆车 |
[32:07] | Come on, Sam. | 得了吧 萨姆 |
[32:08] | We got a plan. Let’s stick to it. | 我们有计划的 按计划执行 |
[32:09] | Look, how long does it take to get a damn plane in the air? | 一架飞机起飞需要多久 |
[32:12] | Well, you broke the cockpit radio, remember? | 你弄坏了驾驶舱的无线电 记得吗 |
[32:14] | They probably had to fix it, turn the plane around, take off. | 他们需要修好它 让飞机掉头后再起飞 |
[32:16] | Yeah, or Vasquez decided to drive his coke back. | 对 或者瓦斯奎兹决定开车回来 |
[32:19] | Or they found out where Fi was hiding. | 或者他们发现了菲 |
[32:20] | Or she’s on her way. | 又或者她马上就到了 |
[32:22] | Bam. | 看 |
[32:24] | Okay. After you, Mr. Axe. | 跟你走 亚克斯先生 |
[32:26] | I believe we have a castle to storm. | 我们有场艰难的战要打 |
[32:31] | All right, listen. | 都听好了 |
[32:32] | I want this entire shipment repacked. | 我要这些货全部重新包装一遍 |
[32:34] | We’re flying in an hour, | 一小时之内起飞 |
[32:35] | or you guys are digging your own graves, you understand? | 不然你们就挖坟等死吧 明白了吗 |
[32:39] | – Yeah. – Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[32:40] | All right, as for you… | 好 至于你 |
[32:41] | Primo, primo, primo, you have to understand. | 首 首 首先 你得明白 |
[32:43] | – What was I supposed to do? – All right, listen to me. | -我有什么办法 -好了 听我说 |
[32:44] | I’m not gonna kill you until I check the entire shipment. | 清点完所有货物之前 我是不会杀你的 |
[32:47] | But for every gram that’s missing, | 但是 少一克 |
[32:49] | you’re gonna lose a finger. | 你就要少一根手指 |
[32:50] | And after 10 fingers, | 手指砍完了 |
[32:51] | I’m gonna cut off something else. | 再砍别的地方 |
[32:53] | You understand me? | 听懂没 |
[32:54] | Understood. | 明白 |
[32:55] | The problem with a trojan-horse strategy | 特洛伊木马战略的问题在于 |
[32:58] | is that sneaking yourself across enemy lines | 潜入敌人的防线 |
[33:00] | is only half the battle. | 只是第一步 |
[33:01] | If you make your move at the wrong moment, | 如果行动时机有误 |
[33:03] | your brilliant scheme quickly turns into suicide. | 锦囊妙计就变成了死路一条 |
[33:07] | Nobody steals from me and lives. | 偷过我的东西的人没有活下来的 |
[33:09] | Ultimately, you just have to wait for a lull in the action, | 重点在于 你必须找准时机 |
[33:12] | move fast, and keep everyone quiet. | 迅速行动 确保不会打草惊蛇 |
[33:20] | Not a word. | 不许说话 |
[33:22] | Aww, where’s that smile? | 怎么不笑了啊 |
[33:24] | You should be happy. | 你应该高兴才对 |
[33:25] | I’m your best chance of getting out of here in one piece. | 要想活着离开 我是你的最佳选择 |
[33:29] | I’m afraid I got some bad news. | 坏消息 |
[33:31] | Your friends ran off like dogs when I got to the plane, | 我一靠近飞机 你朋友就落荒而逃了 |
[33:34] | so this conversation is gonna have to go on a little bit longer. | 看来我们还得再谈谈 |
[33:37] | So, the plane is where I said it would be. | 飞机的位置是在我告诉你的位置啊 |
[33:38] | We had a deal. | 我们约好了的 |
[33:39] | The deal was for the plane, the product, | 约定是我找回飞机 寻回货物 |
[33:41] | and the thieves! | 还要抓到那群小偷 |
[33:47] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[33:49] | If I were to guess, | 要我猜 |
[33:51] | halfway to the Costa Rican border, the embassy. | 他们正在去哥斯达黎加边境大使馆的路上 |
[33:55] | Okay, listen to me. | 听着 |
[33:56] | They got somebody here? They got a base? | 他们在这里有人吗 有基地吗 |
[33:58] | What? Come on. Talk. Tell me. | 有吗 说啊 快说话 |
[33:59] | – Come on! – I can’t. | -说啊 -说不了 |
[34:00] | I just don’t know them that well. | 我也不是太了解他们 |
[34:02] | I had just put the team together to steal your plane. | 我只负责组织这些人偷飞机 |
[34:05] | I mean, they were the best I could get. | 他们是最合适的人选 |
[34:06] | It was a drunk, an ex-con, and a — | 一个酒鬼 一个有前科 还有 |
[34:08] | I think he was a security guard or something. | 他可能是保安什么的 |
[34:17] | So these people you just met — | 这群人刚认识你 |
[34:19] | they hung out here | 就甘愿为了你 |
[34:20] | with $12 million worth of coke for you? | 拿着值一千两百万的白粉东奔西跑 |
[34:24] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[34:25] | I’m that charming. | 个人魅力无法阻挡啊 |
[34:48] | Rico’s in the cockpit. | 瑞克在驾驶舱里 |
[34:49] | At this point, he wants out more than we do. | 到这份上 他比我们还急于脱身 |
[34:51] | I’ll get the plane ready. You guys go get Mike. | 我去搞定飞机 你们去找迈克 |
[34:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:54] | I’m gonna find them. | 我会找到他们的 |
[34:56] | The only question is how much you’re gonna suffer before I do. | 问题是在那之前你要受多少罪 |
[34:59] | You understand me?! Do you? | 懂吗 听懂了吗 |
[35:12] | You having fun over there? | 玩得开心吗 |
[35:13] | You want to catch these thieves? | 还想不想抓住这些小偷了 |
[35:15] | Every minute that you waste on him, | 你越在他身上浪费时间 |
[35:17] | they keep getting further away. | 他们就跑得越远 |
[35:19] | Okay, I can find them, but I’m done working on credit. | 我能找到他们 但不能再打空头支票了 |
[35:23] | Give me your cellphone, put me in front of a computer, | 把你的电话给我 再给我一台电脑 |
[35:26] | and take off these damn cuffs. | 把手铐给我解了 |
[35:28] | I’ll track them down in an hour. | 一小时内我就能追踪到他们 |
[35:34] | Back up. | 都退后 |
[35:36] | Release him. | 放了他 |
[35:50] | – Get the hell away from him. – Wait, wait, wait. | -离他远点 -等等 等等 |
[35:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:55] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[35:57] | Yeah, well, I decided to renegotiate. | 是啊 我反悔了 |
[36:07] | Wait, I thought you said I was a murderer… | 等等 你不是说我是个谋杀犯… |
[36:11] | and a traitor. | 还是个叛徒 |
[36:15] | The guy who just took 15,000 volts to save his friends | 为了救朋友忍受一万五千伏的电击 |
[36:19] | is not the guy I read about in that file. | 你不是档案里说的那个人 |
[36:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:33] | Got any ideas about getting the rest of the way out of here? | 有从这里出去的办法吗 |
[36:36] | Yeah, run like hell before they find Vasquez’s body. | 有 在他们发现瓦斯奎兹的尸体前快跑吧 |
[36:49] | I don’t speak Spanish! | 我听不懂西班牙语 |
[37:09] | You know, if we live through this… | 如果我们能活着离开这里 |
[37:11] | …you should think about learning some Spanish. | 你应该考虑去学点西班牙语 |
[37:14] | I’ll put it on my to-do list. | 我会写进日程表里的 |
[37:28] | All right, forget the Spanish lessons. | 好吧 忘记西班牙语课吧 |
[37:29] | I don’t see a way out of here. | 我都没看出有出路 |
[37:46] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:47] | That is our way out. | 是我们的出路 |
[37:50] | Okay, here they come. Let’s go. | 他们来了 我们走 |
[37:55] | – What’s he doing with you? – I’ll explain later. | -他怎么和你在一起 -回头再解释 |
[38:13] | All right, you gonna stay in the plane this time? | 这回你不打算跳机了吧 |
[38:16] | Just get me the hell out of Panama. | 赶紧把我从巴拿马弄出去 |
[38:18] | Come on, Rico, let’s go! | 好了 瑞克 出发 |
[39:01] | When we get back to Miami, | 回到迈阿密之后 |
[39:02] | we’re gonna keep our heads down. | 我们得低调行事 |
[39:05] | I’m going after Card, and I’ll need help. | 我要对付卡德 需要你的帮助 |
[39:08] | Do I have a choice? | 我有得选吗 |
[39:11] | You saved my life back there. | 救了我一命 |
[39:12] | You bought yourself a choice. | 你有得选 |
[39:16] | Well, I got nothing better to do. | 我也没别的事要做 |
[39:17] | Just flushed my career. | 职业生涯已经打水漂了 |
[39:19] | Careers are overrated. | 职业生涯没那么重要 |
[39:20] | Right. It’s not like I was saving the world. | 是啊 又不是拯救世界 |
[39:25] | You know, going after Card won’t be easy. | 对付卡德可没那么容易 |
[39:28] | He sees around corners. | 他这人眼睛毒 |
[39:30] | He knows you. He knows me. | 他了解你 也了解我 |
[39:32] | That’s what I’m counting on. | 我指望的就是这一点 |
[39:35] | He’d never suspect | 他绝不会想到 |
[39:36] | that I’m working with the man who killed my brother. | 我和杀我弟弟的凶手合作 |
[39:40] | If I could take that shot back — | 如果时光能倒流… |
[39:42] | You can’t. | 不可能 |
[39:46] | Just | 你只要 |
[39:49] | Just help me get the man who gave you that order. | 只要帮我抓住给你下命令的那个人就好 |
[40:28] | Any bright ideas | 有什么好办法 |
[40:29] | on how to dispose of a drug smuggler’s plane? | 处理掉一架毒贩子的飞机吗 |
[40:31] | Well, we owe my buddy Dixon. | 我们欠狄克森个人情 |
[40:33] | Maybe he could sell it on eBay. | 也许他可以放网上卖掉 |
[40:34] | You tell her about Gray? | 你和她说过格雷的事没 |
[40:35] | I didn’t want to upset her. | 我不想惹她生气 |
[40:37] | Who does she think he is? | 她觉得格雷是什么人 |
[40:38] | A CIA operative, a pilot. | 中央情报局特工 飞行员 |
[40:40] | She doesn’t even know what Gray looks like. | 她都不知道格雷长什么样 |
[40:42] | Michael, you have to tell her. | 迈克尔 你得告诉她 |
[40:43] | Fi, what? | 和她说什么 菲 |
[40:44] | Tell her that I’m working with the man who killed her son? | 告诉她我和杀她儿子的凶手合作吗 |
[40:47] | Yes. I don’t like it, either. | 没错 我也不喜欢这次合作 |
[40:49] | I need Gray to check in with Card. | 我得让格雷去答复卡德 |
[40:51] | Every hour counts. | 必须分秒必争 |
[40:52] | He’s already been missing too long. | 他已经消失太久了 |
[40:59] | You made it back. | 你回来了 |
[41:02] | Barely. | 勉强吧 |
[41:03] | Thank you, Mom. | 谢谢 老妈 |
[41:06] | Did you find the man you were looking for? | 你找到那个人了吗 |
[41:11] | Not yet, but soon. | 还没 不过快了 |
[41:32] | In the spy world, | 在间谍的世界里 |
[41:33] | few moves can be as game-changing | 略施小计就能扭转乾坤 |
[41:35] | as turning your target’s trusted asset | 把目标深信的人员 |
[41:38] | into your trusted asset. | 变成你深信的人员 |
[41:40] | If it works, you have the ultimate prize — | 一旦成功 你就有了杀手锏 |
[41:42] | a double agent. | 一名双面间谍 |
[41:43] | If it doesn’t work, people end up dead. | 一旦失败 则小命不保 |
[41:47] | You know, Card is usually on time. | 卡德一向很准时的 |
[41:50] | I told you, he’s too paranoid. | 我说了 他为人多疑 |
[41:51] | That’s why we need to convince him he’s won — | 所以要使他相信自己已经成功了 |
[41:53] | so he’ll stop looking for us. | 他才不会再来找我们 |
[41:55] | So everything is resting on Gray selling the story? | 那么一切都指望格雷的三寸不烂之舌了吗 |
[41:58] | I guess it’s a moot point if Card doesn’t show up. | 如果卡德没出现 一切都还是未知数 |
[42:00] | Maybe we won’t have to worry about that. | 也许我们不用担心这点 |
[42:09] | Hey, you’re an hour late. | 你迟到了一小时 |
[42:12] | You’re two days late. | 你还晚了两天呢 |
[42:14] | I was worried about you there, buddy boy. | 我很担心你啊 哥们 |
[42:15] | Well, I didn’t know who I could trust, so I stayed dark. | 我不知道能相信谁 就躲在暗处 |
[42:17] | You know, it’s not too easy to check in | 要知道 搭着顺风渔船 |
[42:18] | when you’re hitching a ride on a fishing boat. | 想汇报任务可没那么容易 |
[42:20] | You made quite a mess down there. | 你在那边惹出了大乱子啊 |
[42:23] | What happened to the targets? | 目标如何了 |
[42:24] | I have people looking — they can’t find a trace. | 我派人调查 他们什么都查不到 |
[42:27] | What, you think I forgot everything you taught me? | 怎么 你以为我把你教的全忘了吗 |
[42:29] | Suddenly I’m gonna leave a bunch of evidence lying around? | 笨到到处留证据吗 |
[42:33] | Are you telling me what I think that you’re telling me? | 我没有曲解你的意思吧 |
[42:37] | Yeah, I’m saying Michael Westen is dead. | 没错 迈克尔·韦斯顿已经死了 |
[42:47] | I’m proud of you, kid. | 我为你自豪 孩子 |