时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Micheal Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:06] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… | 一个曾向联邦局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:31] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:32] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:33] | someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的方式 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:47] | I know where we can find Anson Fullerton. | 我知道上哪能找到安森·富勒顿 |
[00:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[00:49] | He’s picking up a package tomorrow | 明天他会在大西洋城的一家汽车旅馆 |
[00:51] | In a motel in Atlantic City. | 取一个包裹 |
[00:54] | Nate, you’re the only one who can get to Anson | 内特 只有你才能赶在安森逃跑之前 |
[00:56] | before he escapes. | 截住他 |
[01:00] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[01:02] | – We got him, man. – It is about time. | -抓到他了 伙计 -是时候了 |
[01:08] | No! Nate! | 不 内特 |
[01:11] | Nate! | 内特 |
[01:13] | I need to find who killed my brother. | 我要找到杀我弟弟的凶手 |
[01:15] | I’m not giving up on this. | 否则决不会罢休 |
[01:17] | I did some poking around the FBI. | 我去联邦调查局问了问 |
[01:19] | Turns out a buddy at the bureau | 局里一个哥们的哥们 |
[01:20] | might be willing to share Nate’s file on the D.L. | 可能会愿意私下里分享那些档案 |
[01:22] | If you can get that FBI file on Nate’s murder, | 如果你能弄到联邦调查局的内特案档案 |
[01:24] | I can run down leads with Jesse. | 我可以跟杰西去追追线索 |
[01:26] | The sniper rifle used to kill Nate | 谋杀内特的狙击枪 |
[01:27] | was made by Meyerson Industries. | 是迈耶森工业制造的 |
[01:29] | If we find that gun, that’d be a good start. | 如果能找到那把枪 也算是个好开头 |
[01:31] | We can’t just ask them who they sold their gun to. | 我们没法直接问他们 把枪卖给谁了 |
[01:33] | Well, not directly, | 不能直接问 |
[01:34] | but there are other ways to get information. | 但是条条大路通罗马 |
[01:36] | – Like? – Blackmail. | -比如 -敲诈勒索 |
[01:38] | The V.P. Of sales is the son of the founder. | 销售副总裁是创建者的儿子 |
[01:40] | He’s a blackmailer’s dream. | 多理想的勒索目标啊 |
[01:42] | He loves to par-tay. | 他特别喜欢去派对 |
[01:44] | – Are you blackmail me? – Yeah. | -你是在敲诈我吗 -没错 |
[01:46] | So what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:47] | I want the records of every | 我要你之前一年所卖 |
[01:48] | sniper rifle you sold in the last 12 months. | 每支狙击枪的记录 |
[01:50] | The sale order shows the gun was shipped to the Pryon Group. | 销售订单上显示这支枪被运到普莱恩集团 |
[01:54] | It’s a private security firm upstate. | 那是一家私人保全公司 |
[01:56] | And whoever took that gun used it to shoot Nate. | 用那支枪的人就是杀害内特凶手 |
[01:59] | If we can find out who had access to that gun, | 如果能查出谁可以使用那支枪 |
[02:01] | We can find Nate’s killer. | 我们就能找到凶手 |
[02:05] | Boom. | 来了 |
[02:06] | Everything there is to know about Jack Vale, | 杰克·维尔的全部资料就这些 |
[02:08] | the C.E.O. Of the Pryon Group. | 这个普莱恩集团的总裁 |
[02:09] | Now, the good news is, Vale’s security is airtight, | 还好维尔公司的保安十分严格 |
[02:12] | so there’s no way that gun just walked off | 所以这支枪不可能 |
[02:13] | one of his training facilities. | 平白无故地从训练基地跑出来 |
[02:14] | Which means the man who killed Nate | 也就是说杀内特的凶手 |
[02:16] | will be on the books somewhere. | 肯定就在他们公司里 |
[02:18] | We need to get into their system. | 看来得黑进它们的系统 |
[02:19] | We have approximately a snowball’s chance in hell | 穿过他们防火墙的可能性 |
[02:21] | of getting past that firewall. | 微乎其微 |
[02:22] | Vale’s system makes the Pentagon look like disneyland. | 五角大楼的系统跟维尔的比起来就是小儿科 |
[02:24] | Then we skip the computers and we go directly to Vale. | 那就不走网络这条路 直接去找维尔 |
[02:27] | Sounds good, but how do you approach a guy like that? | 听着好 但这种人怎么才能接近呢 |
[02:32] | Probably best to go in | 或许最好的办法 |
[02:33] | as someone in the market for private military services. | 就是假扮需要私人武装服务的顾客 |
[02:36] | Do you think that you could set up a dummy corporation? | 你能建个皮包公司吗 |
[02:39] | Sure, but the thing is, | 当然 但问题是 |
[02:40] | even if we get Mike the meeting, | 即使能给迈克搞到会面的机会 |
[02:41] | Vale’s a guy who hangs out with billionaires, | 但跟维尔打交道的都是亿万富翁 |
[02:43] | You know, with a “B.” | 亿万富翁哦 |
[02:45] | Well, I was hoping we could talk to your girlfriend, | 我想跟你女朋友商量看看 |
[02:48] | help me look the part? | 把这部分给搞定 |
[02:49] | I just need to borrow a few accessories. | 就想借点行头用用 |
[02:52] | I hate this so much already. | 这票我已经不想干了 |
[02:55] | When you’re posing as a potential client | 要假扮私人武装公司的 |
[02:57] | of a private military company, | 潜在客户 |
[02:59] | it doesn’t pay to be subtle. | 就得里子面子都做足 |
[03:01] | A private army is a very high-dollar item, | 雇佣私人武装是烧钱的买卖 |
[03:03] | and the people who rent them tend to be super-rich | 玩得起的主顾自然都是巨富 |
[03:06] | and not afraid to show it. | 而且并不忌讳炫富 |
[03:08] | It’s an expensive cover I.D. | 这个假身份可确实够贵 |
[03:10] | But if you do it right, it’s worth every penny. | 但如果使的对路 每分钱都是值得的 |
[03:13] | You want your target focused less on your credentials | 你得让目标不要太关注你的身份 |
[03:16] | and more on the make of your watch | 而是更注意你手表的做工 |
[03:18] | and the size of your wallet. | 和钱包的大小 |
[03:21] | Mr. Krueger? | 克鲁格先生 |
[03:22] | Jack vale. Good to meet you. | 在下是杰克·维尔 幸会 |
[03:24] | And you must be… | 阁下一定是… |
[03:25] | Charles Finley, Mr. Krueger’s associate. | 我是克鲁格先生的助理 查尔斯·芬利 |
[03:27] | This is Andrew Thompson. | 这位是安德鲁·汤普森 |
[03:28] | He’s my regional manager for the eastern seaboard. | 这是我们东海岸地区的区域经理 |
[03:30] | He’ll be handling the day-to-day of your account. | 你的日常账户都将由他来管理 |
[03:33] | It’s good to meet you. | 幸会 |
[03:34] | It’s a beautiful machine you have there. | 座驾真漂亮 |
[03:36] | You should see it at 180 miles an hour. | 飙上180码时才叫漂亮呢 |
[03:39] | Really appreciate you guys coming down to Miami. | 感谢各位能亲临迈阿密 |
[03:41] | No problem at all. How long you all been down here? | 客气 敢问先生在这里做了多久生意 |
[03:44] | I’m surprised I haven’t heard of your outfit. | 贵公司我竟然从未有幸得闻 |
[03:45] | I take that as a compliment. | 谬赞了 |
[03:47] | Not being heard of is part of our business model. | 默默无闻正是我生意之道的一部分 |
[03:50] | Mine, too. | 我的也是 |
[03:52] | Well, drinks ain’t gonna find us. | 不如去喝几杯 |
[03:54] | Shall we sit? | 请坐吧 |
[03:59] | We’ve had insurgents firing on our oil fields | 维尔先生 我们油田附近有反抗者开枪 |
[04:01] | from a mile out, Mr. Vale. | 大约从一英里外 |
[04:03] | Can your outfit handle that kind of thing? | 你的装备能搞定吗 |
[04:05] | Engaging at that distance won’t be a problem. | 这个距离不成问题 |
[04:07] | Got snipers who can shoot the tail feathers off a hawk | 我们的狙击手能在两英里外 |
[04:09] | from two miles away. | 把鹰尾巴上的羽毛射下来 |
[04:11] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[04:12] | When can I review my personnel options? | 那什么时候能看看我点中的枪手 |
[04:15] | That’s a bit sticky, I’m afraid. | 这个恐怕有点棘手 |
[04:17] | We’ve got a strict confidentiality policy. | 我们有严格的保密协议 |
[04:20] | Protects the employees and the client. | 用来保护雇员和客户 |
[04:24] | We understand that, sir. We’re just not comfortable with it. | 我们明白 只是有些不放心 |
[04:26] | Listen, if you want grunts with guns, you don’t need Pryon. | 你们要找二流枪手 根本不必来普莱恩 |
[04:29] | I get the best in the world | 我手里有最顶尖的高手 |
[04:30] | because they trust me to protect their privacy. | 因为他们相信我能保护他们的隐私 |
[04:33] | But I promise you, | 但我跟你保证 |
[04:34] | I can and will build a team that meets your needs. | 我找的人肯定包你满意 |
[04:38] | Mr. Vale, when I’m about to give a man a $42 million contract, | 维尔先生 这笔合同即将花去我4200万 |
[04:42] | I expect to see what my money pays for. | 我好歹得知道花给谁了吧 |
[04:45] | Now, if you’re uncomfortable with that, | 如果你们不愿意 |
[04:47] | I can take my business elsewhere. | 我们只好找别家做了 |
[04:58] | That’s too bad. Charles. | 可惜 查尔斯 |
[04:59] | Hold on, now. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[05:01] | My mama raised a reasonable man. | 我这人就是好说话 |
[05:04] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[05:05] | I’ll have Thompson here | 我就让汤普森 |
[05:06] | take you around one of our facilities. | 带二位去我们的基地转转 |
[05:08] | South Carolina’s training now. | 南卡罗来纳州基地正在训练 |
[05:10] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[05:11] | That way you can see how our men prepare for duty. | 正好看看我的人怎么准备任务 |
[05:13] | Should put your minds at ease. | 这样能让你安心了吧 |
[05:15] | That would be acceptable. | 可以接受 |
[05:16] | Good. Thompson will be in touch. | 很好 到时候联系汤普森就好 |
[05:19] | Lunch is taken care of. | 基地提供午饭 |
[05:25] | “Acceptable”? | 还”可以接受” |
[05:27] | Mike, unless we happen to run into somebody | 迈克 除非正巧能碰到 |
[05:29] | with a name tag that says, | 某人头上挂个牌子写着 |
[05:30] | “Hi, my name is the guy that killed Nate,” | “我就是杀内特的凶手” |
[05:32] | this tour’s gonna be a waste of time. | 不然这完全是浪费时间 |
[05:33] | Maybe not. | 那可不一定 |
[05:34] | Thompson was eyeing my Rolex | 那个汤普森一直盯着我的劳力士看 |
[05:37] | like he wanted to eat it. | 恨不得吃下去的样子 |
[05:38] | You think he’s the weak link? | 你是说他是个突破点 |
[05:39] | He looks pretty breakable to me. | 对我来说 从他身上突破很容易 |
[05:42] | Hello, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[05:42] | Fi, how does a weekend in South Carolina sound? | 菲 去南卡罗莱纳州过个周末怎么样 |
[05:45] | It’s not Paris, but there will be lots of guns. | 虽然不是巴黎 但有很多枪 |
[05:48] | Sounds lovely, but we may not be available. | 听着不错 但我们恐怕去不了 |
[05:50] | Guess who just dropped by for a visit — the CIA. | 猜猜看谁刚才来了 中情局的人 |
[05:55] | 马修·贝利和加布里诺·马纳洛 中情局工作人员 | |
[05:57] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[05:58] | Manaro and Bailey. | 马纳洛和贝利 |
[06:00] | Now, are they not the same two idiots | 就那两个差点 |
[06:02] | that nearly got Sam killed? | 把萨姆害死的二货吗 |
[06:04] | Put them on speaker. | 开免提 |
[06:06] | I don’t know what you guys are trying to drag me into. | 我不知道你俩又想给我摆哪一道 |
[06:08] | But, Manaro, forget it. | 但是马纳洛 还是算了吧 |
[06:10] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[06:10] | We’re not here to drag you into anything, westen. | 我们不是来给你摆什么道 |
[06:13] | We’re here for our newest asset. | 我们是来找新招的特工 |
[06:15] | Newest asset? | 新招的特工 |
[06:16] | Manaro, what are you talking about? | 马纳洛 你什么意思 |
[06:18] | I’m talking about your girlfriend, Fiona Glenanne. | 我说的是你女朋友 菲欧娜·格兰恩 |
[06:35] | Fi isn’t working for you. End of story. | 菲不会给你们卖命的 这事到此为止 |
[06:37] | Damn straight. | 去死吧 |
[06:38] | You guys almost got me killed twice. | 你们两次差点害死我 |
[06:40] | And now you’re coming after Fi? | 现在还想拉菲下水 |
[06:42] | Back off. Axe, this is none of your business. | 艾克斯你一边去 这事跟你没关 |
[06:44] | The hell it isn’t! She’s my friend, too. | 去你妈的没关系 她也是我哥们儿 |
[06:46] | And last time I checked, | 你们两个白痴什么德行 |
[06:47] | I’m the resident expert on you two idiots. | 我比谁都清楚 |
[06:50] | You remember Colombia? Do you remember that? | 还记得哥伦比亚那次吗 还记得吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah. Yeah. | 当然记得 |
[06:52] | I-I remember you shot at me, | 我就记得你开了我一枪 |
[06:53] | pretty much got us kicked out of our jobs… | 害得我们差点被炒 |
[06:55] | tied us up, uh… | 还把我们绑起来 |
[06:55] | …stole our helicopter …for a couple months there. | 偷了我们的直升机 还好几个月 |
[06:57] | And then I saved your sorry butts. | 后来我还救了你俩的狗命 |
[06:59] | And let’s not forget, | 还有别忘了 |
[07:00] | I got back your damn predator drone. | 我还把你们的无人机弄回来了 |
[07:02] | Oh — who loses a predator drone?! | 谁说无人机丢了 |
[07:04] | Guys, guys, guys! | 大家别吵了 别吵了 |
[07:07] | You’re wrong. Unfortunately. | 很不幸 你说错了 |
[07:10] | They can make me work for them. | 他们可以要求我为他们工作 |
[07:11] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[07:15] | This contract that she signed in order to get out of prison | 她为了出狱签了这份合同 |
[07:17] | says she works for the CIA whenever we want. | 同意随时听候中情局调遣 |
[07:21] | Maybe agent Pearce let it slide, | 也许皮尔斯探员好说话 |
[07:23] | but she’s not around anymore. | 但她已经不在这里了 |
[07:24] | So, Glenanne either works with us | 所以格兰恩要么给我们工作 |
[07:27] | or she goes back to prison. | 要么就回监狱 |
[07:29] | Any questions? | 还有疑问吗 |
[07:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:35] | This is vincent durov. | 此人名叫文森特·杜罗夫 |
[07:37] | He runs an aerospace company in the Ukraine, | 在乌克兰拥有一家航天公司 |
[07:39] | and he takes his winters here on South Beach. | 现在迈阿密南海滩过冬 |
[07:41] | He’s dabbled in the black market for years — | 他已经在黑市上行走多年 |
[07:43] | Spare parts, engines. | 倒卖零部件 发动机 |
[07:44] | But he never sold to terrorists or enemy nations. | 但从不向恐怖分子或敌国出售产品 |
[07:47] | Something tells me that has changed. | 肯定后来有变化吧 |
[07:48] | We have an asset who tells us he’s about to sell | 我们有探员报告说他正打算 |
[07:50] | some highly sensitive ballistics tech to some very bad people. | 将一些高度敏感的弹道技术出售给坏人 |
[07:54] | But our asset doesn’t know who’s buying or when. | 但探员没有查出买家和交易时间 |
[07:57] | So we got to do this quick. | 所以这事要抓紧 |
[07:58] | Durov leaves Miami on tuesday, | 杜罗夫周二离开迈阿密 |
[07:59] | so we need the what, when, | 所以在此之前要查出 |
[08:01] | and where on this deal by then. | 交易的内容 时间和地点 |
[08:03] | Your asset got you this far, why do you need me? | 你的探员都查了这么多 还要我干嘛 |
[08:06] | The intel is in his safe. | 情报在他的保险箱中 |
[08:08] | Our asset is his girlfriend. | 我们的探员是他的女友 |
[08:09] | Cute, but not much of a safe-cracker. | 人漂亮 但开保险箱还差劲点 |
[08:11] | This isn’t about cracking a safe. | 肯定不只开保险箱那么简单 |
[08:12] | If it was, you wouldn’t be here. | 是的话你们就不会来这儿了 |
[08:17] | We already sent in a field op, | 我们已经派了外勤进去 |
[08:18] | but he, uh… washed up on Miami beach | 但…被发现死在迈阿密海滩上 |
[08:22] | with an extra hole in his head. | 头部中了一枪 |
[08:25] | Wait, Durov already knows that someone’s after him, | 什么 杜罗夫已经知道有人在查他 |
[08:27] | and you expect me to pull this off by tuesday? | 你们还要我在周二之前搞成这事 |
[08:29] | It’ll be fine. We’ll support you. We’ll have your back. | 没事 我们会支援你 有我们支持你 |
[08:31] | Yeah, until she’s no longer mission critical. | 等到她失去利用价值就过河拆桥是吧 |
[08:34] | Then you’ll run like scared, little girls. | 到时候你俩会跑得跟吓疯的娘们儿似的 |
[08:36] | Sam, don’t worry. | 萨姆 别担心 |
[08:38] | They won’t be the only ones supporting her. | 又不是光有他俩掩护 |
[08:39] | I’m in on this job with you. | 这趟任务我陪你去 |
[08:42] | – No. – I said I’m in. | -不行 -我说了我去 |
[08:44] | Jesse and I can deal with all the other stuff. | 剩下的事都交给我的杰西就行了 |
[08:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | Just stay out of our way, let us do our job. | 只要不妨碍我工作就行 |
[08:52] | Do your job and there won’t be a problem. | 老实干你们的活就不会出事 |
[08:59] | One of the biggest challenges in covert operations | 执行间谍任务时最大的挑战 |
[09:02] | is working with civilian assets. | 就是与平民探员合作 |
[09:06] | It’s often as much about | 不仅要稳住 |
[09:07] | keeping the asset from falling apart | 平民探员的情绪 |
[09:09] | as it is about gathering intelligence. | 同时还要收集情报 |
[09:11] | Kind of like babysitting, | 这有点像保姆的工作 |
[09:12] | only with a gun to your head. | 只是稍有不慎 就小命不保 |
[09:16] | Listen to me. Relax. Act normal. | 听我说 放松 表现得正常点 |
[09:18] | You don’t understand. I didn’t sign up for any of this. | 你不懂 我从没说过要参与这种行动 |
[09:20] | Believe me, I do understand. | 相信我 我懂的 |
[09:22] | They’re gonna get me killed. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[09:23] | I’ll get you out the minute the job is done. | 只要完成任务 我马上救你出来 |
[09:25] | – I promise. – Yeah? | -我保证 -是吗 |
[09:27] | I’ve heard that before from the last guy, | 上次那人也这么对我说 |
[09:28] | – And now he’s dead. – And you’re alive. | -而他现在死了 -但你还活着 |
[09:30] | Durov underestimates you. | 杜罗夫低估了你 |
[09:31] | Chances are, he’ll underestimate me, too. | 他就也有可能低估我 |
[09:34] | Look, as long as you help me sell this, we’ll be fine. | 听着 你只要配合我的说法 我们就会没事 |
[09:37] | Now, I reviewed your history on the way over here. | 我在来这的路上看过你的档案 |
[09:39] | You modeled in Milan? | 你在米兰当过模特 |
[09:40] | – Two years ago. – Good. | -两年之前 -很好 |
[09:42] | I did some, uh… some work there myself. | 我一个人 在那干过些活 |
[09:45] | I know the city well. | 我很了解那座城市 |
[09:46] | We’ll tell Durov that we worked in fashion together | 我们要告诉杜罗夫 我们曾在时尚界合作过 |
[09:48] | and I need a place to stay for a few days. | 现在我需要一个住处 待上几天 |
[09:50] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[09:53] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[09:58] | For a spy, deep-cover assignments | 对于间谍来说 潜伏任务 |
[10:00] | often mean going into enemy territory alone and unarmed. | 通常就是手无寸铁独闯虎穴 |
[10:03] | If you want to survive, you better have a support team | 如果你想活下来 最好有个后援队 |
[10:06] | you can trust watching your back. | 能让你完全信任 |
[10:08] | All right. Mics and cameras are hot. | 好了 麦克风和摄像机已经就绪 |
[10:18] | Angie. | 安琪 |
[10:19] | Phoebe, I’m so glad you’re here. | 菲比 你能来真好 |
[10:20] | – You look fantastic. – So do you. | -你看起来美极了 -你也是 |
[10:23] | It’s good to see you. You good? | 见到你真好 你还好吗 |
[10:25] | – You’re doing great. – Ma’am, stay here. | -你干得不错 -女士 请别动 |
[10:27] | We’re gonna have to search you. | 我们得搜你身 |
[10:28] | They just have to look through your stuff. | 他们要检查你的物品 |
[10:29] | Vincent’s rules. | 这是文森特的规定 |
[10:30] | You think the guards are buying their girlfriend routine? | 你觉得守卫会相信她们闺蜜那套吗 |
[10:32] | They’ve got this. | 她们搞得定 |
[10:34] | Yeah, a security thing. | 对啊 安检嘛 |
[10:35] | He’ll tell you all about how top secret his work is | 如果你问他 他就会告诉你 |
[10:37] | if you ask him, but I wouldn’t. | 他的工作有多机密 但我不会 |
[10:39] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[10:40] | Modifications like nitrous-oxide injectors | 一氧化二氮喷油器和 |
[10:43] | and ultra-light, carbon-fiber bodywork | 超轻型的碳纤维车身之类的改造 |
[10:45] | are great in movies. | 在电影里很是拉风 |
[10:46] | But in real life, | 但在现实生活中 |
[10:47] | spies need cars that won’t raise suspicions | 间谍需要的是在其被搜查时 |
[10:50] | if they’re searched. | 不会增加自己可疑度的车子 |
[10:51] | The speed, power, and handling you need | 你需要的速度 功率和操作性能 |
[10:53] | had better come factory installed | 最好全是原厂配置 |
[10:55] | because if the wrong person gets curious, | 因为如果有人好奇 |
[10:58] | it could mean a bullet to the head. | 那你的小命就可能不保了 |
[11:00] | Arms up, please, Miss. I need to pat you down. | 请抬手 小姐 我要给你全身检查一遍 |
[11:02] | Antonio, I can handle this. | 安东尼奥 放着我来 |
[11:09] | 文森特·杜罗夫 黑市企业家 | |
[11:14] | Hey, baby. This is Phoebe. | 宝贝 这是菲比 |
[11:16] | Pleasure. It’s nice to meet you. | 你好 见到你是我的荣幸 |
[11:21] | Angie’s told me all about her Prince Charming. | 安琪把关于她白马王子的一切都跟我说了 |
[11:23] | I’m no prince, but I can occasionally be charming. | 我不是王子 不过我有时还是挺帅的 |
[11:28] | I must apologize for the security. | 我很抱歉 还是得搜你身 |
[11:30] | I’m afraid it’s become a necessity. | 我想这已经必不可少了 |
[11:47] | She’s clean. I checked every inch of her. | 她很安全 我全摸遍了 |
[11:55] | Looks like she’s in. | 看来她成功了 |
[12:00] | The private-military industry | 全世界的私人军队产业 |
[12:01] | is worth $100 billion a year worldwide and growing. | 价值一千亿一年 并且这个数值在不断增长 |
[12:05] | It’s secretive, well-armed, and almost completely | 这个产业十分隐蔽 武装齐备 而且几乎完全 |
[12:08] | unregulated by international law, | 不受国际法 的制约 |
[12:10] | Which is great if you need to hire your own private army, | 对于想雇佣一支自己私人军队的人来说 这很有利 |
[12:13] | but not so good if you need | 但如果你想要 |
[12:14] | to steal their classified intelligence, | 窃取他们的机密情报 就很难了 |
[12:16] | which means sometimes you have to rely | 因为这意味着有时你得 |
[12:18] | on your powers of persuasion. | 拥有极佳的说服力 |
[12:20] | Of course, this is just one of our camps. | 当然 这只是我们众多训练营中的一个 |
[12:22] | Our men also cycle through our urban and desert training. | 我们的人还要通过城市和沙漠的训练 |
[12:25] | Yes, it’s a rigorous training program. | 对 这是个严酷的训练项目 |
[12:27] | I can see that. But it won’t be enough. | 我看得出来 但这还不够 |
[12:29] | My boss is still gonna need to know more about your guys. | 我老板还要知道更多关于你的人的信息 |
[12:32] | I think Mr. Vale was pretty clear. | 我想维尔先生已经讲得很明白了 |
[12:34] | We don’t reveal the identities of our men. | 我们不会揭露我们的人的身份 |
[12:37] | I knew this would be a waste of time. | 我就知道这会是浪费时间 |
[12:39] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许是 但也许不是 |
[12:41] | Look, I’m just — I’m just thinking out loud here. | 听着 我只是 我只是在自言自语 |
[12:42] | But perhaps a side deal could get this done, | 也许一些私下交易能解决这个问题 |
[12:46] | You know, a little, uh… little arrangement. | 你懂的 一点小安排 |
[12:48] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[12:49] | Just that, you know, | 就是 你懂的 |
[12:50] | We can make this worth your while, if you know what I mean. | 我们可以让你觉得值 懂我的意思吗 |
[12:52] | Yes, I do. | 我当然懂 |
[12:53] | You’re trying to pay me off, aren’t you? | 你想买通我是吧 |
[12:55] | I mean, why would you even suggest that? | 我是说 你竟然还敢说出口 |
[12:56] | No one is suggesting anything. | 没人说过要做什么 |
[12:58] | My associate just misspoke, that’s all. | 我同事不过是口误 仅此而已 |
[13:01] | – Right. – Well, make sure you don’t misspeak again. | -对 -那好 记得你别再口误了 |
[13:03] | If Vale even suspected something like this, | 如果维尔怀疑这种事 |
[13:05] | – I’d be a lot worse than fired. – Say no more. | -那可比被炒还悲剧 -别再说了 |
[13:07] | It’s totally my bad. I’m sorry. | 都是我的错 我很抱歉 |
[13:09] | Oh, uh, you know, we may have to finish this up tomorrow. | 我们得在明天之前完成这个 |
[13:12] | Oh, yeah, we — we have a conference call. | 对 我们有个电话会议 |
[13:14] | We can meet you in the afternoon. | 我们下午见你 |
[13:18] | That can be arranged. | 这倒可以 |
[13:19] | Very good. Thank you, sir. | 很好 谢谢 先生 |
[13:24] | That went well. You think he’s gonna report us? | 进展顺利 你猜他会举报我们吗 |
[13:27] | Look, we’d have an M4 shoved in our faces | 听着 如果他真要动手 |
[13:28] | if that’s what he was gonna do. | 早就有M4枪顶到我们脸上了 |
[13:30] | Now, let him feel self-righteous for a night. | 现在就让他再自以为是一晚上 |
[13:33] | It’ll help us tomorrow. | 明天我们就好办事了 |
[13:42] | Okay, that guard is staying put for a while. | 好了 那名守卫站着不动有段时间了 |
[13:45] | It’s action time. | 行动时间到了 |
[13:46] | Action time? | 行动时间 |
[13:47] | Did they teach you that at Langley? | 他们在兰利就教你们这个吗 |
[13:49] | Just…call her, Westen. | 别废话 打她电话 韦斯顿 |
[13:52] | Okay, I’m gonna “action time” it now. | 行 我现在就告诉她到”行动时间”了 |
[13:58] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[13:59] | Fi, you ready to make the approach to the office? | 菲 你准备好进入办公室了吗 |
[14:01] | Ready. We clear? | 准备好了 我们安全了吗 |
[14:03] | Yeah, we’re about as clear as we’re gonna get. | 对 我们已经尽可能保障你们的安全了 |
[14:05] | And Durov? | 杜罗夫呢 |
[14:05] | He’s in a meeting across town until 4:00. | 四点之前他都在城的另一头开会 |
[14:07] | You should be fine as long as you don’t fall asleep in there. | 只要你不在里面睡着就应该没事 |
[14:10] | If he catches us — | 如果他抓住了我们 |
[14:11] | – We’re gonna be fine. Stay with me, okay? – Yeah. | -我们会没事的 跟紧我 好吗 -好 |
[14:14] | You sure we’re clear? | 你确定我们安全吗 |
[14:15] | Once I start this, I can’t bail out. | 一旦开始行动 就脱不开身了 |
[14:18] | Just get in there, Glenanne. | 进去吧 格兰恩 |
[14:19] | The easiest way to open a door with an electric lock | 打开带电子锁的门的最简单的方法 |
[14:22] | is to the cut the electricity. | 就是切断电源 |
[14:24] | Unless your target has a fail-secure door | 除非你的目标有断电闭门 |
[14:24] | 正常闭门情形下 锁体并未通电 而呈现”锁门”状态 经由外接的控制系统 对锁进行通电时 内部的机体会起动作 而完成”开门”的状态 | |
[14:26] | designed to stay locked during a power outage. | 专门用于在停电时保持上锁状态 |
[14:29] | To get past a fail-secure door, | 要通过有断电闭门锁的门 |
[14:31] | You can try to steal the entry code. | 你可以试着偷到进入密码 |
[14:33] | But if you have access to the manufacturer’s schematics, | 但如果你知道制造者的电路原理图 |
[14:37] | it’s much easier to wire in a duplicate circuit | 那自己接上双工电路 |
[14:40] | and trip the lock yourself. | 打开大锁会简单得多 |
[14:41] | Nice toys. | 真好玩 |
[14:43] | I could get used to having | 我会习惯有支 |
[14:44] | a CIA tech team at my beck and call. | 中情局技术组任我差遣的 |
[14:46] | You two work freelance? | 你俩是自己接活干的吗 |
[14:47] | No, Glenanne, we work for the CIA. | 不 格兰恩 我们是中情局的人 |
[14:50] | Of course, if you worked freelance, | 当然了 如果你们是自己接活 |
[14:51] | you could afford better suits. | 就买得起更好的西服了 |
[14:56] | Michael, we’re in. | 迈克尔 我们进来了 |
[14:58] | It’s a reinforced floor safe. | 是加固了底板的保险柜 |
[15:02] | The wheel is serrated with false tumbler notches. | 轮盘呈锯齿状 还有假造的杆锁簧凹痕 |
[15:05] | I’m gonna have to drill it. | 我得钻开它 |
[15:06] | Think it might have a relocker, too. | 我想它可能还有个回锁 |
[15:08] | If you can find the serial number, | 如果你能找到序列号 |
[15:09] | we can get the drill-point diagram. | 我们就能做出钻孔点的图表 |
[15:12] | We’re gonna have to. | 我们是得这么做 |
[15:13] | We’re not gonna get in any other way. | 别的路都行不通 |
[15:23] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[15:27] | I think we have a problem. I think that’s Durov’s car. | 我想我们有麻烦了 那是杜罗夫的车 |
[15:30] | – That’s definitely — – What? | -那肯定是 -什么 |
[15:32] | You said he was at a meeting. | 你说他在开会 |
[15:33] | He is. I mean, he was supposed to be. | 他在 我是说 他应该要在 |
[15:35] | We hacked his schedule! | 我们黑进了他的日程表 |
[15:37] | You didn’t have anyone surveilling the meeting? | 你根本就没派人去监控这次会议吗 |
[15:39] | It is a multinational computer-chip company. | 这是家电脑芯片跨国公司主持的会议 |
[15:41] | We don’t have authorization for that kind of surveillance. | 我们没有授权进行这种监控 |
[15:47] | Fi, get out now. Durov’s back. | 菲 赶紧出来 电脑芯片回来了 |
[15:49] | What? Manaro said — | 什么 马纳洛说 |
[15:51] | Fi, they screwed up. | 菲 他们搞砸了 |
[15:53] | Damn. Fi, Durov’s got his briefcase out. | 该死 菲 杜罗夫把他的公文包拿出来了 |
[15:56] | Chances are, he’s coming right at you, | 他很可能正朝你走来 |
[15:58] | – so get out of there now. No, not until I get what I came for. | -马上出来 -不 不达目的我誓不罢休 |
[16:01] | I’m not gonna do this again. | 我不会再来一遍了 |
[16:02] | – What’s going on? -CIA employs idiots. | -怎么了 -中情局雇了些傻逼 |
[16:04] | That’s what’s going on. Durov’s headed this way. | 现在就是这样 杜罗夫正往这赶 |
[16:06] | – Oh, my god, we gonna go. – Stay calm. | -天哪 我们得走了 -淡定 |
[16:08] | You can’t panic now. | 你现在不能慌张 |
[16:10] | – Fi! – I got it. | -菲 -我知道 |
[16:11] | A-K-E-10128291 Alpha-kilo-echo-10128291. | |
[16:16] | Got it. Got it. Get out now. Go. | 收到 收到 赶紧出来 快 |
[16:19] | If he sees us, we’re dead. | 如果他看到我们 我们就死定了 |
[16:20] | Not if you help me talk our way out of this. | 只要你帮我们逃离这里就不会 |
[16:23] | I told them I’m not going to waste my time | 我告诉过他们我不会浪费时间 |
[16:24] | if they can’t deliver. | 如果他们不发货 |
[16:26] | If he wants another meeting, he can note his price. | 如果他还想开会 得先看看他的报价 |
[16:32] | I’ll call you back. | 我等会回你电 |
[16:34] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[16:35] | Angela, what are you doing here? | 安吉拉 你们在这干嘛 |
[16:36] | How many times have I told you | 我告诉过你多少次 |
[16:38] | this part of the house is off limits? | 房子里这片区域禁止靠近 |
[16:39] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 对不起 我也不想的 |
[16:42] | Off limits? Even to us? | 禁止靠近 我们也算吗 |
[16:45] | Yes, especially for you. | 对 特别是对你 |
[16:47] | Who do you think you are? Snooping around my office? I should | 你以为你是谁 在我办公室这偷偷摸摸 我就该 |
[16:50] | No, no. You’ve got the wrong idea. | 不 不 你想错了 |
[16:53] | I-I’m sorry, baby. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[16:55] | See, Phoebe just wanted you to play with us, | 菲比只是希望你能陪我们玩玩 |
[16:58] | and you’ve been so nice to let her stay, and… | 你都这么好心让她留下来了 而且 |
[17:04] | I think she just got ideas. | 我想她刚刚有了些想法 |
[17:11] | I’m a little embarrassed right now. | 我现在有点尴尬了 |
[17:13] | Just a little bit embarrassed. | 就有这么点尴尬 |
[17:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:17] | Angie and I used to party a lot. | 安琪和我以前经常参加派对 |
[17:23] | I thought that we would just — | 我以为我们可以 |
[17:25] | oh, god, I misunderstood you. | 哎 我误会你了 |
[17:30] | There is a place for play and a place for work. | 玩有玩的地方 工作有工作的地方 |
[17:34] | From now on, you stay out of here. | 从现在起 你们不要再来这里 |
[17:36] | Both of you. | 你俩都是 |
[17:42] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:56] | Whether you’re in a market in Syria | 不管你是在叙利亚的市场 |
[17:58] | or a boutique in Miami, | 还是在迈阿密的精品店 |
[18:00] | getting supplies | 从外勤特工那 |
[18:01] | to operatives in the field is always dangerous. | 获取情报总是很危险 |
[18:04] | Often you have to spot a contact, | 你需要能发现你的联系人 |
[18:06] | arrange an excuse to approach, and make a drop, | 找到接近的理由 然后路过 |
[18:10] | and do it all while | 一切一气呵成 |
[18:11] | looking like you’re just out for a day’s shopping. | 让人觉得你就是去购物的 |
[18:13] | Oh, you have to try this. Oh, it’s perfect. | 你得试试这件 太完美了 |
[18:16] | Go see what Vincent thinks. | 去看看文森特有什么意见 |
[18:23] | Hey, baby, can you come to the back with me? | 宝贝 你能和我到后面来吗 |
[18:25] | I need your opinion on this dress. | 我想知道你对这条裙子的评价 |
[18:34] | Where the hell have you been? | 你他妈去哪了 |
[18:35] | I’ve been dragging Durov all over town. | 我已经把杜罗夫拖着跑遍了整座城 |
[18:36] | Drill-point diagrams take time. | 搞到钻孔点图表需要时间 |
[18:38] | Go to oak tree antiques next. Buy something big. | 待会去橡树古董店 买些大东西 |
[18:41] | We’ll put the drill inside the packages. | 我们会把钻孔机放到包里 |
[18:43] | – No. – What do you mean, no? | -不 -你什么意思 不 |
[18:45] | They’ll find it. The guards have been checking every bag. | 他们会发现的 守卫会检查每一个包 |
[18:47] | You don’t understand. We have to get into that safe today. | 你还没搞清状况吧 我们今天就得打开保险柜 |
[18:49] | If we can’t get those tools in there — | 如果我们搞不到那些工具 |
[18:50] | The tools aren’t gonna do us much good | 如果我被枪打中了 就算有工具 |
[18:52] | if I got shot getting them in, are they? | 它们也不会对我们有什么帮助 |
[18:56] | They check the bags, but they don’t check his car. | 他们会检查包 但不会查他的车 |
[19:01] | Tell Michael we’ll need a mechanic. | 告诉迈克尔我们要名技工 |
[19:04] | I’ll let him know when and — | 我会告诉他时间 |
[19:05] | A sabotage play? No. No way. It’s too risky. | 准备端了他们吗 不 想都别想 太危险了 |
[19:09] | You two have nearly got us killed already. | 你俩已经害我们差点死掉了 |
[19:11] | We’re gonna do this my way. | 我们得按我的方法来 |
[19:12] | I don’t have authorization for this. | 没人授权我这么做 |
[19:13] | How are we supposed to get support teams in place? | 后援队该如何就位 |
[19:15] | We have to take our chances with the shopping bags right — | 我们得试下用购物袋 |
[19:18] | In your dreams, creep-o. | 做你的梦吧 怪胎 |
[19:20] | – What are you doing? – I’m saving your ass. | -你干嘛呢 -救你的小命啊 |
[19:21] | You get out of here and you tell Michael what I said. | 你赶紧离开这里 告诉迈克尔我刚说的话 |
[19:25] | Vincent, look what I found. | 文森特 看我找到了什么 |
[19:26] | You like? I like. Come look. | 你喜欢吗 反正我喜欢 过来看看 |
[19:39] | – What was that? – Just get in the car. | -刚才怎么回事 -赶紧上车 |
[19:56] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[19:57] | Oh, it’s my strap of my silly shoe. | 我这破鞋带开了 |
[20:02] | – Allow me. – Oh excellent. | -让我来吧 -太好了 |
[20:12] | The key to successfully bribing someone | 对于起初拒绝贿赂的人 |
[20:15] | who resists in initial approach is research and observation. | 成功行贿的关键是调查与观察 |
[20:19] | You need to know as much as you can | 对目标所知信息 |
[20:21] | about your target — | 越多越好 |
[20:22] | His principles, his weaknesses, his dreams. | 他的原则 弱点 和梦想 |
[20:25] | With most by-the-book targets, | 对于照章办事的目标 |
[20:27] | it’s usually just a matter of making them feel like | 关键在于让他们觉得 |
[20:29] | they’re not being paid to do something wrong. | 并非被收买去做错事 |
[20:31] | They’re being rewarded for doing something right. | 而是因做对事而给予奖励 |
[20:34] | Mr. Thompson, it’s good to see you again. | 汤普森先生 很高兴再次见到你 |
[20:37] | Listen, I have to apologize for yesterday. | 听着 我为昨天的事道歉 |
[20:39] | I screwed the pooch, | 是我搞砸了 |
[20:40] | and someone told Mr. Krueger about it. | 有人告知了克鲁格先生这事 |
[20:43] | He was not happy. | 他很不高兴 |
[20:44] | My ears are still ringing. | 我满脑子还是他发飙的样子 |
[20:45] | So, I’m sorry. | 所以 非常抱歉 |
[20:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[20:49] | This is the good stuff. 50 years old. | 这是好东西 五十年历史 |
[20:51] | Mr. Krueger really wanted me to make this right. | 克鲁格先生想让我弥补旧错 |
[20:54] | Of course, I had to pay for the bottle myself. | 当然了 我得付酒钱 |
[20:55] | The man pays you $500,000 a year. | 每年支付你高薪五十万的人 |
[20:57] | He expects you to clean up your own mess. | 可不想替你收拾烂摊子 |
[20:59] | Look, we’re very sorry if you were offended. | 如果你觉得被冒犯 我们非常抱歉 |
[21:01] | And if you were, | 如果你的确很生气 |
[21:02] | maybe a few shots of this will help you forget it. | 没准喝几口就小事化了 |
[21:05] | That’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 别在意 |
[21:06] | Well, thanks. | 非常感谢 |
[21:07] | And, you know, actually, Mr. Krueger was very impressed | 实际上 克鲁格先生 |
[21:09] | with how you handled this, so, uh — | 对你的办事能力非常赞赏 |
[21:11] | Let’s just cut to the chase. | 我们直话直说吧 |
[21:13] | Mr. K wants you onboard. | 克鲁格先生想拉你入伙 |
[21:15] | You serious? | 认真的吗 |
[21:16] | I mean, you’d be entry level like me — | 你会像我这样是入门级 |
[21:18] | Now, wait a second. | 等等 |
[21:19] | You guys really make $500,000 at entry level? | 你们入门级就能挣五十万吗 |
[21:22] | Don’t let that scare you off. We promote from within. | 别让这数字吓着你 我们是内部提拔 |
[21:24] | I mean, you’d hit the big money soon. | 你会很快拿到大钱 |
[21:31] | I’m sorry. I have a three-year contract. I can’t accept. | 抱歉 我还有三年合同 不能接受 |
[21:33] | Oh, well, boss’s orders. We had to try. | 老板指令 我们总得试试 |
[21:36] | So, I guess we should finish up the tour. | 那我们参观完吧 |
[21:38] | But first, how about a taste of that scotch? | 但首先 尝尝那瓶苏格兰威士忌如何 |
[21:43] | Well, right this way, gentlemen. | 这边 先生们 |
[21:47] | I finally make it back. | 我终于杀回来了 |
[21:49] | And believe it or not, they give me a medal. | 信不信由你 他们给了我块奖牌 |
[21:52] | Come on! Get out of here! | 得了吧 太牛了 |
[21:54] | Never figured out it was me who set the damn thing off | 从来都不知道一开始 |
[21:56] | in the first place. | 问题就出在我 |
[21:57] | Oh, you are the man. I love this guy. | 你太强了 我爱死他了 |
[21:59] | How much do you love this guy? | 你有多喜欢他 |
[22:01] | Krueger would, too. | 克鲁格肯定喜欢他 |
[22:01] | You know, it’s a damn shame you can’t take this job. | 你不能接这活太他妈遗憾了 |
[22:03] | We got to find somebody soon | 我们得赶紧找个人 |
[22:05] | – or we’re gonna be screwed in Dubai. – That is true. | -不然在迪拜我们会搞砸的 -那倒是 |
[22:07] | – You guys do a lot of work in Dubai? – Oh, please. | -你们经常在迪拜做事 -拜托了 |
[22:10] | The intercontinental there is like my second home. | 那儿的大陆航空就像我第二个家 |
[22:13] | If you’ve never had a martini from a six-star hotel, | 如果你还没尝过六星级酒店的马丁尼 |
[22:15] | you should because they’re good. | 你必须得尝尝 因为实在太棒了 |
[22:17] | Oh, I bet. | 我猜也是 |
[22:19] | Would Vale send me to Dubai? Ha! | 维尔会送我去迪拜吗 笑话 |
[22:22] | Hey, you could always go on Krueger’s dime. | 你可以选择为克鲁格效力 |
[22:24] | It’s not too late. Just saying. | 为时不晚 随口一说 |
[22:25] | Not for him, but it is for us. | 不是对他 但是对我们还不晚 |
[22:27] | We’re wheels up in 45. | 我们四十五分就开车走人 |
[22:29] | Oh, yikes. We got to go. | 没错 我们得走了 |
[22:31] | Hey, it’s been real, man. | 真痛快啊 兄弟 |
[22:32] | – Thank you for everything. – Anytime. | -非常感谢 -乐意效劳 |
[22:37] | You’re crazy. | 你真疯狂 |
[22:44] | I don’t think he’s gonna go for it. | 我觉得他不会上钩 |
[22:45] | Trust me, it’s like buying a car. | 相信我 这跟买车一个道理 |
[22:47] | They won’t take you seriously | 直到你走出车场那一刻 |
[22:48] | till you’re walking off the lot. | 他们才把你当回事 |
[22:52] | About that job offer, I’d, uh… | 关于那份工作 我想… |
[22:55] | I’d love to get a few more details. | 我想多了解些细节 |
[23:03] | Sabotage is most often used to destroy a target’s vehicles, | 要销毁目标车辆 通常做法是蓄意破坏 |
[23:07] | but not always. | 但也不总是如此 |
[23:08] | Simply damaging an enemy’s car can be very useful, as well, | 对敌人车辆进行小小破坏也可以很管用 |
[23:11] | as long as you can get your own team in position | 只要你的人能及时到位 |
[23:14] | to do the repairs. | 进行维修 |
[23:15] | It was serviced just last week. | 上周才保修过 |
[23:17] | I-I don’t know what’s wrong. | 我不知道出什么问题 |
[23:19] | Well, clearly something is wrong. | 很明显车出了问题 |
[23:20] | Call Gregor. Tell him to pick us up in the Bentley. | 给格雷格打电话 让他开宾利来接我们 |
[23:26] | Really? The Bentley all the way from coral gables | 从科勒尔盖布尔斯开宾利过来 |
[23:28] | in this traffic? | 这么大堵车的时候 |
[23:30] | I mean, this could make it to a service station. | 这车还能开到维修站 |
[23:33] | We could grab a little lunch while we wait. | 等待时我们可以吃个午饭 |
[23:35] | I’m ravenous. Aren’t you ravenous? | 我饿死了 你不饿吗 |
[23:41] | Find a place. | 找个地方 |
[23:47] | There’s a station at coral way and southwest 42nd. | 科勒尔道和42国道西南部有个维修站 |
[23:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:50] | 42国道西南和科勒尔道 的维修站 | |
[23:54] | Ladies, we’re going. | 女士们 我们出发 |
[24:02] | We got less than five minutes before Durov gets here. | 杜罗夫到达之前我们有不到五分钟 |
[24:04] | All right, we’ll take care of the owner. | 我们来搞定店主 |
[24:05] | You get set up to plant the tools. | 你来设置维修工具 |
[24:06] | Let’s move! | 动起来 |
[24:11] | Hello…al. | 你好 老兄 |
[24:15] | What do you want? What’s he think he’s doing? | 你要干嘛 他在干什么 |
[24:17] | We’re with the CIA. We need to make use of your establishment. | 我们是中情局的 我们需要征用你的修车站 |
[24:20] | It’s a matter of national security. | 事关国家安危 |
[24:21] | CIA? What’s the CIA doing in Miami? | 中情局 中情局来迈阿密干什么 |
[24:24] | That’s classified. | 机密 |
[24:26] | Why do you need an auto shop for something that’s classified? | 机密事件为什么要找汽车维修站 |
[24:28] | Sir, that’s need-to-know. | 先生 仅限内部人员所知 |
[24:29] | And you do not need to know. | 你不需要知道 |
[24:31] | Will you guys get rid of him? | 你们能赶快完事吗 |
[24:32] | They are coming! I’m on this. | 他们马上来了 我认真的 |
[24:39] | There’s no time to explain to you right now. | 现在没时间跟你解释 |
[24:40] | There won’t be any damage to your place. | 你的车场不会有损失 |
[24:42] | – We just need — – Oh, there’ll be damage | -我们只需 -如果你们不从这滚出去 |
[24:43] | to you if you don’t clear out of here. | 你们才有损失 |
[24:44] | Hey, hey. Easy! | 放轻松 |
[24:46] | There’s no call — | 你别命令我 |
[24:47] | from you to tell me what to do! | 别告诉我该怎么做 |
[24:52] | Closed, of course. | 关门了 当然了 |
[24:53] | Damn straight, little man! | 操你妈的 臭小子 |
[24:57] | It says it’s open. | 上面说营业中 |
[24:59] | Then where is everyone? | 那人都哪去了 |
[25:01] | We don’t want to hurt you. Enough. | 我们不想伤害你 够了 |
[25:11] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[25:14] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[25:22] | Sorry, y’all. I was, uh — | 对不起 各位 我刚才 |
[25:24] | I was cleaning up in the back. | 我刚才在后院清理 |
[25:27] | What can I do you for? | 有什么能帮忙的 |
[25:41] | Hurry. | 快 |
[25:41] | If we don’t join Vincent soon, he’s gonna come looking for us. | 如果我们不赶快出去 他就会找来了 |
[25:45] | Durov will know something’s up if you’re hyperventilating. | 如果你这么害怕 杜罗夫就会知道什么了 |
[25:47] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[25:48] | Calm down? | 冷静 |
[25:49] | You almost got caught just looking at the safe. | 你才看了一眼保险箱就差点被抓 |
[25:52] | How are you gonna have time to drill it? | 怎么有时间钻孔呢 |
[25:55] | Why don’t you let me deal with that, huh? | 让我处理就好 |
[25:56] | For now, help me with these tools. | 现在 帮我装好工具箱 |
[26:04] | The drill is muffled, but it’ll still make some noise. | 钻头消音了 但还是会有噪音 |
[26:08] | You have to keep Durov in the den watching the game. | 你必须拖住杜罗夫在屋里看比赛 |
[26:10] | The louder, the better. | 越吵越好 |
[26:12] | Timing is gonna be tight. | 时间紧迫 |
[26:14] | You just have to remember to trigger the alarms at exactly… | 只要记得触发警报器 准时准点在… |
[26:16] | Quarter past. I know. | 十五分的时候 我知道 |
[26:19] | Hey. Living with Durov was the hard part. | 和杜罗夫同居才是最难的 |
[26:21] | This is easy. | 这很简单 |
[26:24] | Michael, we’re all set. | 迈克尔 我们都搞定了 |
[26:26] | – How’s the exit plan coming? – We’ll be ready. | -撤离计划进展怎样 -我们会做好准备的 |
[26:28] | When the carbon-monoxide alarm goes off, | 一氧化碳预警一响 |
[26:30] | you’ll evacuate with the others. | 你就和大家撤离 |
[26:32] | Do you think Angela will be able to handle the alarms? | 你觉得安吉拉能搞定警报器吗 |
[26:34] | We’ve been over the plan 50 times. | 我们练过五十遍了 |
[26:37] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[26:46] | Are you ready to ruin Durov’s day? | 准备好搞砸杜罗夫的黄粱美梦了吗 |
[26:56] | Getting people to evacuate a building | 楼中疏散人群 |
[26:58] | is a lot harder than you might think. | 比想象中难得多 |
[27:05] | Most people don’t pay much attention to fire alarms | 除非看到明火 |
[27:08] | unless they see flames. | 大多数人并不在乎火灾预警 |
[27:10] | Carbon-monoxide alarms, on the other hand, | 然而 一氧化碳 |
[27:12] | tend to get plenty of attention. | 更能引人重视 |
[27:14] | People are reluctant to ignore a threat that’s invisible, | 人们很难忽视隐形 |
[27:17] | odorless, and deadly. | 无味但却致命的威胁 |
[27:19] | And best of all, any home with a gas line | 最理想情况 有煤气管的住家 |
[27:22] | already has a built-in delivery system. | 都安装了气体传送系统 |
[27:25] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[27:25] | how many city ordinances we had to violate | 因为你的计划 我们要违反多少 |
[27:27] | for your little plan? | 城市条例 |
[27:28] | Hooking into the gas lines. | 竟然想接通煤气管道 |
[27:30] | You have a better idea of getting them out of the house? | 你有更好的方法能疏散人群吗 |
[27:32] | If something explodes, it’s on you. | 如果发生爆炸 可全赖你头上 |
[27:34] | I’m not doing the paperwork. | 我才不会上书文件 |
[27:35] | If something explodes, | 如果发生爆炸 |
[27:36] | we’re gonna have bigger problems than paperwork. | 就不只是书面工作那么简单了 |
[27:50] | There we go. Welcome aboard. | 这就行了 欢迎加入我们 |
[27:52] | I still have to give Vale notice. | 我还要告诉维尔一下 |
[27:54] | But, of course, it’s just formality. | 当然了 走形式而已 |
[27:55] | You might make that plane to Dubai after all. | 没准最后你去成迪拜了 |
[27:57] | Oh, definitely. | 肯定的 |
[27:58] | Now we just need to deal with those personnel files, | 现在只需要搞到人员资料 |
[28:00] | and we can get going. | 然后就齐了 |
[28:01] | Personnel files? What are you talking about? | 人员资料 你什么意思 |
[28:06] | Come on. You can’t be the only worthwhile recruit in this outfit. | 拜托了 不可能只有你一个人 |
[28:08] | We need a sniper team. | 我们需要一支狙击队 |
[28:10] | You want me to poach men from Vale? | 你是要我从维尔那儿挖角儿 |
[28:12] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. You said… | 等等 等等 你说过… |
[28:13] | We said that we needed a team. | 我们说过我们需要一支队伍 |
[28:15] | I’m sorry. I thought that was clear. | 抱歉 我以为这点很清楚 |
[28:17] | Well, I’m sorry. I thought I was clear, too. | 抱歉 我也以为很明了 |
[28:19] | I’m not sharing Pryon’s files. | 我不会把普雷恩公司的资料给你们的 |
[28:22] | – I can’t. – Andy, that’s fine. | -我没办法 -安迪 没关系 |
[28:24] | But you can’t expect Krueger to hire you | 但是如果你第一次任务都不接 |
[28:26] | if you’re refusing your first assignment. | 别指望克鲁格会雇用你 |
[28:28] | There has to be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[28:30] | I could recruit my own men. | 我可以自己雇佣一批人 |
[28:31] | I swear. Look, I just need a… | 我发誓 我只需要… |
[28:33] | I’m very sorry, but Krueger was specific. | 非常抱歉 克鲁格的要求很明确 |
[28:35] | I can’t bring you over without those files. | 没有那些文件 我没法带你过去 |
[28:38] | You’d be doing these guys a favor, Andy. | 你这也是在帮他们的忙 安迪 |
[28:39] | Krueger’s gonna take care | 克鲁格会像照顾你一样 |
[28:40] | of them just like he’s taking care of you. | 罩着他们的 |
[28:41] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[28:46] | Look, I’m… | 听着 我… |
[28:48] | I’m just gonna sit here and work. | 我就坐这儿工作 |
[28:49] | If you happen to wander in there, | 你们恰好走到这儿 |
[28:52] | I’m too busy to notice. | 我太忙根本没注意 |
[28:56] | You read me? | 明白吗 |
[28:58] | Loud and clear, amigo. | 再明白不过 老哥 |
[29:07] | Okay. Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[29:08] | The Pryon group only has four guys | 普雷恩集团只有四人 |
[29:10] | qualified on the gun that killed Nate. | 有资格持有杀了内特的那把枪 |
[29:11] | Two of them were in Kabul that week. | 那周有两人在阿富汗喀布尔 |
[29:13] | The other one was being treated for a shoulder wound, | 一人在治疗肩伤 |
[29:14] | which leaves us with this guy. | 所以只剩这人了 |
[29:17] | “T.G.” No name? | “T.G.” 没名字 |
[29:19] | I mean, how does Mr. Mysterious get away with just initials? | 神秘先生的名字只有首字母怎么脱身 |
[29:22] | I don’t know. Hey, Thompson! | 不知道 汤普森 |
[29:24] | Thompson! | 汤普森 |
[29:26] | If they hear you, we’re cooked! | 要是他们听到了 我们就完蛋了 |
[29:28] | What’s up with this T.G.? Why no full name? | 这个无名氏是怎么回事 没有全名 |
[29:33] | He’s off the books. | 他不记录在案 |
[29:35] | See, sometimes Vale lets people come down and train | 有时维尔不记录官方信息 |
[29:38] | without officially coming on. | 就让人来训练 |
[29:40] | We don’t ask any questions. | 我们不问任何问题 |
[29:42] | No, that guy, you don’t want to know. | 不 那人 你们不想知道 |
[29:46] | Okay, well, we’re just about done here, | 我们就快结束了 |
[29:48] | so accounting should be in touch with you next week. | 会计会在下周联系你 |
[29:50] | Just keep your head down until you have a start date, okay? | 直到开始工作前保持低调 懂吗 |
[29:52] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[29:53] | Hey, we’ll see you in Dubai, huh? | 我们会在迪拜见到你的 |
[29:58] | All right, man. | 好了 兄弟 |
[29:59] | Right day, right gun, | 正确的日期 对的枪支 |
[30:01] | pulling all the right strings to stay off the books. | 不惜一切销毁在案记录 |
[30:03] | -T.G.’s our guy. – Yeah. Great. | -T.G.就是我们要找的人 -太棒了 |
[30:04] | Now we’re two whole letters closer | 现在距离找到杀内特的人 |
[30:06] | to finding the man who killed Nate. | 又近了两个字 |
[30:07] | Yeah, well, closer than we were yesterday. | 是啊 比昨天更近了一步 |
[30:09] | If you say so. Come on. | 如果你这么说 来吧 |
[30:12] | I need a beer before I start trying | 在我开始大海捞针之前 |
[30:14] | to pick this damn needle out of a haystack. | 需要来瓶啤酒 |
[30:24] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[30:25] | The alarms go off, | 警报器失效 |
[30:27] | You never have to see the CIA or Durov again. | 你就再也不必对着中情局或者杜罗夫 |
[30:31] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢听你这么说 |
[30:46] | Any safe can be cracked | 任何保险箱都能撬开 |
[30:48] | with enough time and the right equipment. | 只要有足够的时间和合适的装备 |
[30:50] | Even high-end models with security features | 即使安全性能高的型号 |
[30:52] | like glass relockers — | 比如玻璃重新上锁… |
[30:54] | Sheets of glass in the walls that shatter | 如果你试图钻通保险柜 |
[30:56] | if you try to drill through them. | 会弄碎内壁的玻璃片 |
[30:58] | Hit one, and a locking bolt seals the safe permanently. | 碰到一个 防松螺栓永久封闭保险柜 |
[31:03] | But if you come prepared with a drill-point diagram | 但如果准备一张钻孔点的图纸 |
[31:05] | and a good borescope, | 和一只高级内窥镜 |
[31:07] | you can bypass the relocker and find the combination | 能绕开重新上锁 通过研究转动组合 |
[31:10] | by studying the wheel pack. | 找到密码 |
[31:11] | I’m going to the kitchen. You want anything? | 我要去厨房 你想要什么 |
[31:14] | Then you just have to hope | 然后你只要希望 |
[31:16] | your plan to get out of the building | 离开目标地点的计划 |
[31:18] | goes as well as your plan to get into the safe. | 和打开保险柜一样顺利 |
[31:24] | Fi. Did you get it? | 菲 拿到了吗 |
[31:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:27] | Everything’s fine. What are you doing here? | 一切顺利 你在这里做什么 |
[31:29] | You’re supposed to be setting off the carbon-monoxide alarms. | 你应该让一氧化碳警报器响起 |
[31:32] | The plan was — | 计划是… |
[31:33] | Funny thing about the plan is… I changed it. | 关于那个 有趣的是… 计划有变 |
[31:42] | This is bad. | 不太妙 |
[31:43] | That alarm should have gone off by now. | 警报器现在该响了 |
[31:44] | This thing goes south on us — | 情况越来越糟… |
[31:45] | It’s not going south. Just give her time. | 没有越来越糟 给她一点时间 |
[31:53] | Come on, Fi. Come on. | 加油啊 菲 加油 |
[31:55] | It all makes sense now. | 现在我全明白了 |
[31:58] | Durov wasn’t selling ballistics technology. You are. | 不是杜罗夫出售弹道技术 是你 |
[32:01] | 安吉拉·弗洛雷斯 中情局资产 | |
[32:02] | 安吉拉·弗洛雷斯 小偷 | |
[32:04] | Clever girl, Fi. | 聪明姑娘 菲 |
[32:05] | It would have been fun to work together for real. | 如果真的和你一起工作肯定会很有趣的 |
[32:07] | Oh, well. Next life. | 下辈子吧 |
[32:11] | I usually work alone, but Durov’s security is too good. | 我一般单独行动 不过杜罗夫的保安措施太严密 |
[32:14] | The CIA has all the right people with all the right toys. | 中情局的高官都是摆设 |
[32:17] | Just need the magic words — “Sell to terrorists” — | 只需要神奇的字眼 “出售给恐怖分子” |
[32:19] | and those idiots will do whatever you want. | 那些白痴就会照你说的做 |
[32:22] | Even if you get out, Durov will find me here. | 即使你出去 杜罗夫会发现我在这里 |
[32:24] | – He’ll figure it out. – I doubt it. | -他会发现的 -我表示怀疑 |
[32:27] | See, you’ll be in little bits. | 看 |
[32:32] | It’ll look like you tried to blow the safe | 看起来像你钻孔失败后 |
[32:33] | after you botched the drilling. | 试图炸了保险柜 |
[32:39] | For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[32:41] | You’re a lot smarter than the first guy the CIA sent. | 你比中情局派来的第一个家伙聪明多了 |
[32:44] | Had to kill that moron before he got near the safe. | 在那个笨蛋靠近保险柜之前我不得不杀了他 |
[32:54] | As usual, the best man for the job…is a woman. | 通常 工作最出色的人… 都是女人 |
[33:16] | If you need to get out of a zip tie | 如果你要摆脱扎带 |
[33:17] | and you can’t cut yourself free, | 而你自己剪不断 |
[33:19] | Your best option is to find a shim. | 最好的选择是找个垫片 |
[33:23] | You can make a shim out of almost anything | 几乎可以用垫片应付所有东西 |
[33:25] | That’s thin enough and flexible enough | 因为它足够薄 足够柔韧 |
[33:27] | to slip into the cable tie | 能穿进尼龙扎带 |
[33:29] | and separate the teeth from the ratchet mechanism. | 松开棘轮装置的锯齿 |
[33:34] | Of course, that’s easier said than done | 当然 如果双手绑着 |
[33:36] | if your hands are tied. | 说比做容易 |
[33:58] | – Fi. – Michael, I’ve got a bit of a situation. | -菲 -迈克尔 我这里有点情况 |
[34:00] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[34:02] | Angela’s the one selling secrets, not Durov. | 是安吉拉出售的机密 不是杜罗夫 |
[34:04] | She’s locked me in here with a bomb. | 她把我锁在房里 还有个炸弹 |
[34:06] | It’s got a break-wire trigger. | 是断丝式触发器 |
[34:07] | If I try to diffuse it or even move it, if I — | 如果我试图拆除或者移动它 如果… |
[34:09] | If I touch one of those wires, the whole thing explodes. | 如果我碰一根线 整个都会爆炸 |
[34:11] | – I’m on my way. – No, there’s no time. | -我马上过去 -不 没时间了 |
[34:12] | You need to lock this place down before Angela escapes. | 你得在安吉拉逃走前封锁这里 |
[34:15] | Lock it down? With you inside? | 封锁 你也在里面 |
[34:18] | No, I’m already trapped. | 不 我已经困住了 |
[34:19] | My only shot of getting out of here if she’s in here with me. | 唯一出去的机会是她跟我都在这里 |
[34:21] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[34:23] | Where you going? Where you going? | 你去哪里 你去哪里 |
[34:30] | – Move. – Not until you tell us what the hell’s going on. | -走开 -除非你告诉我们到底怎么回事 |
[34:32] | Sounds like your valuable asset in there | 听起来是你们那里面的宝贵财产 |
[34:34] | was using you to rip off Durov. | 利用你们偷杜罗夫的东西 |
[34:35] | She trapped Fiona inside. | 她把菲欧娜困在里面了 |
[34:37] | Angela using us? | 安吉拉利用我们 |
[34:38] | No, I’m sorry. That’s not possible. | 不 抱歉 那不可能 |
[34:40] | You said yourself Durov didn’t sell to terrorists. | 你们说过杜罗夫不跟恐怖分子交易 |
[34:43] | Didn’t it strike you as odd that he changed his mind | 你们一找人接近他 他就改变主意 |
[34:45] | as soon as you got someone close to him? | 不觉得奇怪吗 |
[34:47] | But he killed our operative. I saw the body. | 但他杀了我们的侦探 我看见尸体了 |
[34:51] | Who told you Durov pulled the trigger? | 是谁说杜罗夫动的手 |
[34:53] | It was Angela. | 安吉拉说的 |
[34:55] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[34:57] | I’m gonna say this one more time — | 我再说一次… |
[34:58] | Stay out of my way! | 别挡着我 |
[35:04] | Most people know that carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas. | 多数人都知道一氧化碳是有毒气体 |
[35:07] | Inhale too much, | 吸入过量 |
[35:09] | and it displaces the oxygen in your bloodstream | 就会取代你血液里的氧气 |
[35:11] | and suffocates you from the inside out. | 从体内使你窒息 |
[35:13] | Antonio. I’m going to the liquor store. | 安东尼奥 我要去卖酒的商店 |
[35:16] | Oh, I can go. | 我开车 |
[35:17] | Oh, that’s very sweet of you, but I’ve got it. | 你真是太好了 不过我能行 |
[35:19] | What most people don’t know is that in a confined space | 多数人不知道的是 在密闭空间 |
[35:23] | with a vapor-to-air mixture anywhere between 12% and 75%, | 蒸汽空气混合物在12%到75%之间 |
[35:27] | It’s also a powerful explosive. | 也是烈性炸药 |
[35:35] | No, no, no, no. Let me go. | 不 不 不 让我走 |
[35:43] | We’re going inside — now! | 我们进去 马上 |
[35:51] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[35:52] | A van hit the gate and exploded. | 一辆货车撞上大门爆炸了 |
[35:53] | – Sir, your office. – What about it? What’s wrong? | -先生 您的办公室 -怎么了 什么事 |
[35:56] | Her friend. She broke into the safe. | 她的朋友 撬开了保险柜 |
[35:59] | What are you up to? | 你干什么去了 |
[36:01] | Baby…you can’t believe I knew about this. | 宝贝… 你不相信我知情吧 |
[36:09] | Baby, I had no idea. | 宝贝 我毫不知情 |
[36:13] | Come. Bring her. | 走 带上她 |
[36:18] | Do you have any idea how much equipment you just blew up?! | 你知道你炸了多少钱的设备吗 |
[36:20] | That is totally unacceptable! | 那是完全不能接受的 |
[36:21] | It was the fastest way to lock it down. | 这是最快的封锁办法 |
[36:23] | Yeah! With Angela inside! | 是 安吉拉也在里面 |
[36:25] | With — with the information we came for! | 她… 她知道我们来的目的 |
[36:27] | We have to got to get in there. | 我们必须进去 |
[36:28] | Yeah, we do! | 是 我们进去 |
[36:30] | Dude! | 兄弟 |
[36:32] | You go in now, Fiona dies. | 你现在进去 菲欧娜死定了 |
[36:33] | – What are you doing? – You had your chance. | -你在干什么 -给过你们机会了 |
[36:35] | Now we’re gonna do it her way. | 现在照她的方法来 |
[36:38] | Durov, there’s a bomb in your safe. | 杜罗夫 你保险柜里有个炸弹 |
[36:39] | Angela is the only one who can disarm it. | 唯一能拆除它的人是安吉拉 |
[36:41] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么 |
[36:43] | We have less than two minutes. | 还有不到两分钟 |
[36:44] | I’m with the CIA. There’s no time to explain. | 我是中情局的 没时间解释了 |
[36:46] | Why would you say such a thing? Baby, she’s lying! | 你为什么这么说 宝贝 她在说谎 |
[36:48] | Do you think I know how to build a bomb? | 你觉得我会做炸弹吗 |
[36:51] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[36:55] | I think it is your bomb. Now disarm it. | 我觉得炸弹是你的 现在拆除它 |
[37:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:05] | Pull out the circuit board and cut the yellow wires. | 拔出电路板 剪断黄线 |
[37:12] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[37:25] | No, stop! | 不 住手 |
[37:43] | It was your bomb. You lying bitch! | 炸弹是你的 扯谎的婊子 |
[37:47] | Durov, put the gun down. | 杜罗夫 把枪放下 |
[37:50] | I was sent here to stop the sale | 我被派来阻止 |
[37:52] | of ballistics technology to terrorists. | 出售道技术给恐怖分子 |
[37:54] | The CIA think you’re behind it. I know you’re not. | 中情局认为你是主谋 我知道你不是 |
[37:56] | But if you kill her, I’ll have no way of proving it. | 但如果你杀了她 我就没办法证明此事 |
[38:01] | It’s your call, Vincent. | 你决定吧 文森特 |
[38:03] | You die in prison or she does. | 要么你 要么她死在监狱里 |
[38:08] | Get them out of my sight. | 别让我看到她们两个 |
[38:22] | Job well done, you two. | 你们俩 干得不错 |
[38:25] | I mean, uh, we could have done with fewer explosions, | 我是说爆炸少一点本来也能完成的 |
[38:27] | But bravo. | 不过太棒了 |
[38:29] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[38:30] | What do you want? | 你们想怎样 |
[38:31] | Right. | 对了 |
[38:32] | Um, we were thinking that in the official report, | 我们琢磨着在正式报告里 |
[38:35] | It might help if Angela were the original target. | 如果安吉拉被设定为最初目标会比较好 |
[38:38] | Don’t want to confuse anyone. | 不想把人弄糊涂 |
[38:40] | You know how the brass can be. | 你也知道高官们什么样 |
[38:42] | So Fiona saves your ass | 菲欧娜救了你们 |
[38:44] | and now you want her to cover this up, too. | 现在你们还让她掩盖这件事 |
[38:46] | Oh, no. “Cover up” is — no, no, no. Just — | 不是 “掩盖”… 不 不 不 只是… |
[38:49] | It would just be like a detail — | 它就像是简化… |
[38:51] | – simplifying. – How about this? | -细节 -这样如何 |
[38:53] | You write your report. You write whatever you want. | 你们写你们的报告 想怎么写都行 |
[38:55] | But the agreement that I signed with the CIA — lose it. | 不过我跟中情局签的那份协议… 丢了 |
[38:59] | For good. | 最好 |
[39:01] | That’s — that sounds doable. | 那是… 当然可以 |
[39:03] | Then do it. | 那就这样 |
[39:05] | Good. Nice job, you guys. | 很好 你们 干得漂亮 |
[39:16] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[39:18] | That’s all Pryon had on the man who killed my brother? | 杀我弟弟的人 普莱恩集团有的就这些吗 |
[39:21] | Initials and weapons clearances? | 名字缩写和武器授权级别 |
[39:23] | Mike, the guy is a ghost. | 迈克 这家伙是个鬼魂 |
[39:25] | Jesse and I found zip, | 我和杰西找了邮编 |
[39:26] | and we looked under every rock we could think of. | 我们查了能想到的每个角落 |
[39:29] | Then we go back to Vale. | 那我们再找维尔 |
[39:31] | Well, that’s what I’m thinking. But the question is, | 我是这么想的 但问题是 |
[39:33] | How do we explain the fact that we know this guy exists? | 我们如何解释这个人存在的事实 |
[39:35] | We don’t. | 解释不了 |
[39:36] | Vale said he could build a team that fit my needs. | 维尔说他能组建我想要的团队 |
[39:39] | I’ll make sure all my needs add up to T.G. | 我要让他知道我所有的需要只有T.G.满足 |
[39:42] | Well, that could work, | 可能行得通 |
[39:42] | But we could also get a list of 10 other guys | 但也可能找到十个 |
[39:45] | who had nothing to do with this, | 与此无关的人 |
[39:46] | or Vale sees through it and we both get killed. | 或者维尔看穿了 把我们杀了 |
[39:49] | I don’t see any other way. Do you? | 我想不出其它方法 你能吗 |
[39:53] | Make the call. | 打电话 |
[39:57] | Mr. Vale’s office, please. | 请接维尔先生办公室 |
[39:59] | I have Mr. Krueger for him. | 克鲁格先生找他 |
[40:02] | Hold, please. | 请稍等 |
[40:07] | Vale. My men were very impressed. | 维尔 真是让我的人印象深刻啊 |
[40:10] | I want to send you some specs, | 我给你寄些说明 |
[40:11] | Get you started on building my team. | 好让你开始组建团队 |
[40:14] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[40:23] | So, Mike, assuming we get Vale to set up a meeting | 那么 迈克 假设我们让维尔安排 |
[40:26] | with this son of a bitch, | 和那个狗娘养的见面 |
[40:27] | We got to come up with a plan to snatch him. | 我们得想出抓住他的计划 |
[40:29] | You’re thinking interrogation? | 你是想审讯吗 |
[40:30] | Yeah, something like that. We’re only gonna get one — | 是 差不多 我们只会有一个… |
[40:32] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[40:34] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[40:35] | We were gonna give you a call. | 我们正要给你打电话 |
[40:36] | I won’t be staying long. | 我不会待很久 |
[40:38] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[40:39] | What the hell are you up to? | 你们到底是干什么的 |
[40:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:42] | Don’t play games with me. | 别跟我耍花招 |
[40:43] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你十分清楚我在说什么 |
[40:45] | Uh, no. Uh, really, we don’t. | 不 真的 我们不知道 |
[40:46] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[40:48] | He asked for a sniper cleared on five different guns | 他要求狙击手会用五种枪 |
[40:51] | who’s got experience in Costa Rica and speaks Farsi. | 有哥斯达黎加的经验 说波斯语 |
[40:53] | Did you think I wouldn’t figure out | 你认为我想不到 |
[40:55] | you’re looking for Tyler Gray? | 你在找泰勒·格雷 |
[40:58] | Tyler Gray? | 泰勒·格雷 |
[40:59] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[41:00] | The only reason I’m here | 我来的唯一理由 |
[41:01] | is because I’m not gonna talk about it on the phone. | 是因为我不会在电话上说这个 |
[41:04] | Now, I don’t know who you are, but this is over. | 现在 我不知道你是谁 但这事结束了 |
[41:08] | You need to back off. | 你们放弃吧 |
[41:10] | And so does that guy you got following me. | 还有你们找来跟踪我的人 |
[41:12] | What? There’s someone following you? | 什么 有人跟踪你吗 |
[41:14] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. I’m sure. | -你确定 -是的 我确定 |
[41:17] | Listen, Vale, calm down. I’m not having you followed. | 听着 维尔 冷静点 我没找人跟踪你 |
[41:20] | Why did you — | 你为什么… |
[41:32] | Dad, look! Someone shot that guy. | 爸爸 看 有人开枪打那个人 |
[41:34] | Kid, stay down. | 孩子 蹲下 |
[41:37] | Vale! Vale! | 维尔 维尔 |
[41:39] | Stay with me. Who’s Tyler Gray? | 坚持住 谁是泰勒·格雷 |
[41:41] | Who’s Tyler Gray?! | 谁是泰勒·格雷 |
[41:44] | Who’s Tyler Gray?! | 谁是泰勒·格雷 |
[41:45] | Mike, he’s gone. | 迈克 他死了 |