时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:03] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:06] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:32] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate…. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的方式 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:43] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:48] | I know where we can find Anson Fullerton. | 我知道上哪能找到安森·富勒顿 |
[00:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[00:51] | He’s picking up a package tomorrow | 明天他会在大西洋城的一家汽车旅馆 |
[00:52] | in a motel in Atlantic City. | 取一个包裹 |
[00:55] | Nate, you’re the only one who can get to Anson | 内特 只有你才能赶在安森逃跑之前 |
[00:57] | before he escapes. | 截住他 |
[01:01] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[01:04] | – We got him, man. – It is about time. | -抓到他了 伙计 -是时候了 |
[01:10] | Nate! | 内特 |
[01:12] | No! | 不 |
[01:14] | Nate! | 内特 |
[01:20] | I just — I just — I know he’s busy. | 我只是 只是 我知道他很忙 |
[01:22] | I just want to talk to him about the investigation | 我只是想跟他谈谈 |
[01:24] | into my brother’s murder. | 关于我弟弟的谋杀案 |
[01:26] | As a spy, you get used to | 作为一位间谍 你会对 |
[01:28] | dealing with government bureaucracy. | 政府部门的官僚作风习以为常 |
[01:30] | If you need to requisition a weapon, | 如果你需要征用武器 |
[01:32] | get an interrogation log to an analyst, | 或者把审讯日志给分析师 |
[01:35] | or even arrange an emergency evac from a hostile territory, | 又甚至是安排从敌占区紧急撤退 |
[01:39] | a bureaucrat can be your best friend. | 官僚都可以是你最好的朋友 |
[01:41] | It is about the status of the case. | 但想问案子的调查进展 |
[01:43] | But when you need a simple answer to a straightforward question, | 即便你只需一个简单问题的直白回答 |
[01:46] | that same bureaucrat can become your worst enemy. | 同样的官僚却能成为你最大的敌人 |
[01:49] | No, I don’t want to leave another message! | 不 我不想再留言了 |
[01:53] | Hello? Hello?! | 喂 喂 |
[01:58] | I take it that the FBI stiff on the other end of the line | 我猜电话那头的联邦调查局老死板 |
[02:01] | wasn’t very helpful. | 帮不上忙 |
[02:03] | You have no idea. | 你不会理解的 |
[02:05] | I’m sorry I woke you. | 对不起 把你吵醒了 |
[02:07] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[02:09] | I’m not much of a late sleeper these days. | 我现在很少睡懒觉 |
[02:10] | I guess I’m still on a prison schedule. | 估计在监狱里习惯早起了 |
[02:13] | You haven’t been getting much rest either. | 你也没怎么休息 |
[02:15] | Just got a lot on my mind. | 太多心事了 |
[02:17] | The FBI will find whoever killed Nate. | 联邦调查局会抓到杀死内特的凶手 |
[02:19] | It just might take a while. | 只是需要多点时间 |
[02:20] | It has been a month, Fi, | 都过一个月了 菲 |
[02:22] | and I’ve heard nothing about how the case is going. | 我却连一点关于案件的消息也没有 |
[02:25] | So, start an investigation of your own. | 那你就自己调查 |
[02:27] | I will help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[02:28] | No. No, Fi. | 不 不行 菲 |
[02:29] | You are not getting anywhere near this. | 你得远离这事 |
[02:31] | We don’t know where this is gonna end, | 我们都不知道会查出什么 |
[02:33] | and I’m not losing anyone else! | 我不能再失去任何人了 |
[02:35] | I appreciate your concern. | 感谢你的关心 |
[02:36] | Fi. | 菲 |
[02:37] | I can take care of myself. | 但我能照顾好我自己 |
[02:38] | Just let me deal with it. | 让我自己处理这事吧 |
[02:49] | If you need to get information from a government official, | 如果你想要从政府官员那里获得信息 |
[02:52] | it’s often best to approach him | 最好的办法就是 |
[02:53] | outside his usual place of business. | 在他日常工作以外的地方接触他 |
[02:56] | When he’s not in an environment | 当他不在他的权威范围 |
[02:58] | that reinforces his authority, | 所能涉及的环境时 |
[03:00] | you’re a lot more likely to get something out of him… | 你更有可能从他那里得到信息 |
[03:04] | especially if you can catch him alone. | 特别是当他独自一人时 |
[03:09] | Agent Sexton. | 塞克斯顿探员 |
[03:11] | I need a word. I’m Michael Westen. | 我是迈克尔·韦斯顿 想找你谈谈 |
[03:14] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[03:16] | Look, I know you’re anxious to find out | 我能理解你想知道 |
[03:17] | what happened to your brother. | 你弟弟案件真相的急切心情 |
[03:19] | All I can say is the investigation is ongoing. | 但我只能说案件还在调查阶段 |
[03:23] | I need a little more than that. | 我需要了解更详细点 |
[03:28] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[03:30] | No. | 不是 |
[03:31] | I just need you to tell me | 我只需要你告诉我 |
[03:32] | everything you know about this case. | 你所知道关于这案子的一切 |
[03:35] | Listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听清楚 |
[03:37] | I’m gonna walk away. So are you. | 我现在要走了 你也得走了 |
[03:41] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[03:43] | Tell me everything you know about my brother’s murder. | 告诉我所有关于我弟弟谋杀案的消息 |
[03:47] | There’s nothing to tell! | 没什么可说的 |
[03:49] | File’s closed. | 已结案了 |
[03:52] | Case was shut down. | 案子被下禁令了 |
[03:53] | What? | 什么 |
[03:55] | We were working the case, | 我们曾追查案子 |
[03:57] | then we get word brass wants to put a lid on it. | 但后来被告知高层有人要把这案件禁了 |
[03:59] | No explanation — just end the thing. | 没任何解释 只是停止调查 |
[04:01] | You think I was happy about it? | 你觉得这样我会开心吗 |
[04:05] | Do we have a problem here? | 这儿有什么问题吗 |
[04:12] | No, there’s no problem. | 没 没问题 |
[04:14] | I was just leaving. | 我正要走 |
[04:16] | Enjoy your lunch. | 午餐慢用 |
[04:31] | Hey, look who’s not in jail. | 看来还没被抓进监狱 |
[04:32] | Well, I just got an earful from Langley | 我刚刚还收到兰利来电 |
[04:34] | about your little stunt. | 抱怨你的小动作 |
[04:36] | What the hell were you thinking | 那样威胁一个联邦调查局的探员 |
[04:37] | threatening an FBI agent like that? | 你到底在想什么 |
[04:38] | I didn’t threaten him. | 我没威胁他 |
[04:40] | I asked him questions with a gun in my hand — | 我只是拿着枪问了他一个问题而已 |
[04:43] | a gun I have the right to legally carry. | 一支我合法携带的枪 |
[04:46] | I did what I had to do. | 我只能这么做 |
[04:48] | I’m getting nowhere playing Mr. Nice. | 再好好先生下去还是什么也知道不了 |
[04:50] | At least I now know the investigation is dead. | 至少我现在知道调查已被禁止调查了 |
[04:53] | A full investigation into Nate’s death | 对于内特的死因展开全面调查 |
[04:55] | would embarrass a lot of people. | 会让很多人难堪 |
[04:57] | That explains why they took the case from the agency, | 这也解释了为什么局里被下了禁令 |
[04:59] | they never wanted to get to the bottom of it. | 他们从来没想过要查个水落石出 |
[05:00] | Why didn’t you tell me you were doing this? | 你为什么没告诉我你会去找他 |
[05:02] | I could have backed you up. | 我可以做你后援的 |
[05:03] | Trust me, it wouldn’t have made any difference. | 相信我 那也改变不了什么 |
[05:05] | Whatever leads the FBI had | 无论联邦调查局找到了什么线索 |
[05:07] | are now in a sealed case file. | 现在都被封存了 |
[05:09] | Yeah, about that. | 关于那档案 |
[05:10] | Uh, I did some poking around the FBI. | 我去联邦调查局问了问 |
[05:12] | Turns out, a buddy of a buddy at the bureau | 事实上 局里一个哥们的哥们 |
[05:14] | might be willing to share that file, | 可能会愿意分享那档案 |
[05:16] | you know, on the D.L., | 你懂的 暗地里 |
[05:17] | but the guy wants our help on another case in return. | 但那家伙想要我们帮他查另一个案子 |
[05:21] | What’s the case? | 什么案子 |
[05:22] | Well, the FBI has been looking for this guy, | 联邦调查局一直在找这家伙 |
[05:24] | Brian “The Butcher” Quinn, for awhile. | 布莱恩·奎恩 绰号”屠夫” |
[05:26] | He ran the Dorchester Hill Gang | 他潜逃之前 掌管了波士顿的 |
[05:28] | up in Boston before he went on the lam. | 多尔切斯特山黑帮 |
[05:30] | It’s all the good stuff — drugs, gambling, murder. | 都是些好勾当 毒品 赌博 谋杀 |
[05:32] | Then the FBI finally caught a break. | 之后 联邦调查局终于迎来了转机 |
[05:34] | They tracked down Quinn’s right-hand man, | 他们追踪到了奎恩的头号助手 |
[05:36] | James “Jimmy Boy” Leary, right here in Miami. | 詹姆斯·利里 绰号”小吉米” 就在迈阿密 |
[05:39] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[05:40] | They think Quinn must be hiding under some rock close by. | 他们认为奎恩肯定躲在附近 |
[05:42] | Yeah. Bingo. | 是的 正确 |
[05:43] | Now, my FBI guy is gonna pick Jimmy up, | 这个联邦调查局家伙准备去抓吉米 |
[05:45] | and he wants our help getting Quinn’s location out of him. | 他想我们帮他拷问出奎恩的藏身地点 |
[05:47] | I mean, the guy is desperate. | 这家伙快绝望了 |
[05:49] | He’s got a witness at North Miami General Hospital. | 他还有个目击证人躺在北迈阿密综合医院 |
[05:51] | The guy’s on his last legs. | 已经快寿终正寝了 |
[05:53] | If you can get that FBI file on Nate’s murder, | 如果你能弄到联邦调查局的内特案档案 |
[05:55] | I can run down leads with Jesse. | 我可以跟杰西去追追线索 |
[05:57] | Tell your buddy I’m in. | 告诉你哥们我同意了 |
[06:04] | So, you two got some way to help me out? | 你们有办法帮我是吗 |
[06:06] | ‘Cause, um, I am running out of time. | 因为我真没时间再拖了 |
[06:09] | 伍兹 争分夺秒的联邦调查局探员 | |
[06:12] | – That your witness? – Yeah. | -那是你的目击证人 -是的 |
[06:14] | Yeah. Kelly Duke. | 是的 凯利·杜克 |
[06:16] | That’s Quinn’s former number two… | 他以前是奎恩手下的二把手 |
[06:18] | and my last hope at finding that S.O.B. | 也是找到那狗娘养的最后的希望了 |
[06:20] | He’s got less than a week at most, | 他最多还能活大概一周 |
[06:23] | and if he dies, my case dies along with him. | 如果他死了 我的案子也完了 |
[06:25] | Now, I flew him down here from Boston | 我把他从波士顿转移来 |
[06:27] | so the minute I find Quinn, | 就是为了找到奎恩的那一刻 |
[06:28] | he takes the stand here in Miami. | 他能在迈阿密上庭作证 |
[06:30] | Now, that only happens if you find Quinn. | 当然只有你找到奎恩了才有戏 |
[06:32] | I think your best shot is to arrest me | 我觉得最好的办法就是你一同逮捕 |
[06:34] | along with Jimmy and then let us escape. | 我和吉米 然后让我们逃跑 |
[06:36] | I’ll get him to take me to Quinn. | 我会让他带我去见奎恩 |
[06:39] | Wait. Escape? | 等等 逃跑 |
[06:40] | Mike’s gonna be wearing a tracker the whole time. | 迈克会全程带着跟踪器的 |
[06:43] | Look, you want to find Quinn fast, | 你想尽快抓到奎恩的话 |
[06:45] | that’s the way to do it. | 就得这么做 |
[06:50] | Fine. All right, when do we start? | 好吧 我们什么时候开始行动 |
[06:53] | It starts as soon as I get the FBI file | 只要拿到我弟弟谋杀案的文件 |
[06:55] | on my brother’s murder investigation. | 就开始行动 |
[07:09] | For a file this big, there’s not much here. | 这么厚的文件 却没什么实际价值 |
[07:11] | No prints, no suspects. | 没有指纹 没有嫌犯 |
[07:13] | Looks like the FBI didn’t get very many leads on Nate’s murder. | 好像联调局没找到太多内特被杀的线索 |
[07:17] | You have any luck? | 你那边怎么样 |
[07:18] | I think perhaps maybe yes. | 我觉得可能有一些 |
[07:21] | The ballistics report | 弹道测试报告说 |
[07:23] | says the sniper rifle used to kill Nate | 谋杀内特的狙击枪 |
[07:25] | was made by Meyerson Industries. | 是迈耶森工业制造的 |
[07:27] | If we find that gun, that’d be a good start. | 如果能找到那把枪 也算是个好开头 |
[07:28] | We’re not even supposed to be investigating the case. | 我们本来就不该调查这个案子 |
[07:30] | We can’t just ask them who they sold their gun to. | 更没法直接问他们 把枪卖给谁了 |
[07:32] | Well, not directly, but there are other ways to get information. | 不能直接问 但是条条大路通罗马 |
[07:35] | Like? | 比如 |
[07:36] | Blackmail. | 敲诈勒索 |
[07:38] | Just hear me out. | 先听我说完 |
[07:39] | There’s a definite angle here. | 正好有个可利用的机会 |
[07:40] | The V.P. of sales is the son of the founder. | 销售副总裁是创建者的儿子 |
[07:43] | That’s a blackmailer’s dream. Okay? | 多理想的勒索目标啊 |
[07:45] | He’s a country-club member, he’s got a society wife, | 他是乡村俱乐部会员 有个上流社会太太 |
[07:48] | and he loves to, you know, par-tay. | 而且他特别喜欢去派对 |
[07:50] | Yeah, but setting up a play like that could take time. | 但是演这么一出需要时间 |
[07:53] | I’m way ahead of you. | 我已经想好了 |
[07:54] | He’s gonna be an at industry conference in Jacksonville. | 他要参加杰克逊维尔的业内峰会 |
[07:57] | I’ll head up there, get all buddy-buddy with him, | 我过去跟他称兄道弟一阵儿 |
[07:58] | take him out clubbing, snap a few racy photos — | 带他去个俱乐部 拍点艳照 |
[08:01] | he’ll tell me about the gun. | 他肯定告诉我枪卖谁了 |
[08:02] | I’m not sure I could talk my way out of that one | 要是中情局知道了 我可不知道 |
[08:03] | if the C.I.A. ever found out. | 能不能逃得过去 |
[08:05] | Right. I said, “I,” Not “We.” | 没错 我说的是”我” 不是”我俩” |
[08:07] | I’d be doing it alone. | 我单打独斗 |
[08:08] | No, you wouldn’t. You’d need support. | 不行 你需要支援 |
[08:11] | I could always attend the conference on some other agency business. | 我总能借机参加各种业务峰会 |
[08:13] | – It’s way too risky. No. – Jesse. | -这太冒险了 不行 -杰西 |
[08:15] | You guys were there for me when I needed it. | 我有难时你们都帮我 |
[08:17] | I said I wouldn’t forget, and I haven’t. | 我说过我不会忘 我一点没忘 |
[08:20] | I’ll have plane tickets and cover I.D.s in the morning. | 我早上会订好机票 再弄张假身份证 |
[08:30] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:32] | It’s my first Boston mobster. | 这是我第一次装歹徒 |
[08:35] | I want to get it right. | 我想装的像样点儿 |
[08:35] | You look great, but I still don’t think | 看着不错 但我还是觉得 |
[08:37] | you need to be front and center on this. | 你不该过多卷入案子里来 |
[08:39] | Last I checked, | 我确认过了 |
[08:40] | you needed a driver for this job, | 这次行动你需要个司机 |
[08:41] | and since Sam can’t do it… | 萨姆又不行 |
[08:43] | There’s other ways you can help. | 要想帮忙还有别的方法 |
[08:44] | So I can’t get hurt. | 我就受不得伤了 |
[08:45] | – I didn’t say that. – Yeah, you did. | -我没这么说 -你说了 |
[08:47] | In fact, you’ve said it a couple of times now. | 其实你已经说过好几次了 |
[08:49] | There’s no reason for you to take unnecessary risks. | 没理由让你冒没必要的风险 |
[08:51] | Why don’t you let me decide that? | 为什么不让我做决定 |
[08:53] | If you’re trying to prove how tough you are… | 如果你想证明你有多强 |
[08:55] | I’m not trying to prove anything. | 我什么都没想证明 |
[08:56] | We still don’t know what kind of situation we’re walking into. | 我们还不清楚这次的情况如何 |
[09:00] | When do we ever? | 我们哪次清楚过 |
[09:01] | When has that ever mattered? | 我们哪次考虑过这种事了 |
[09:03] | Since Nate died! | 自从纳特死了以后 |
[09:14] | Look, I know you feel responsible for what happened to Nate. | 我知道你为纳特的死感到自责 |
[09:19] | You’re not. | 不是你的错 |
[09:22] | He volunteered for this mission | 他是自愿参加行动的 |
[09:23] | because he wanted to do something worthwhile, | 因为他想做些有意义的事 |
[09:26] | something good, because that’s who he was. | 做好事 因为那是他的本性 |
[09:30] | Because he was a Westen. | 因为他姓韦斯顿 |
[09:37] | I’m gonna do this because it’s who I am. | 我要这么做因为这是我的本性 |
[09:39] | It’s because of who we are. | 因为这才是我们 |
[09:41] | And you can’t change that. | 这点无法改变 |
[09:42] | I’ll wait for you outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[09:56] | Okay, Jimmy boy’s in there — | 小吉米在里面 |
[09:57] | in the 40-footer with the dinghy on top. | 40步开外 顶上有小艇那儿 |
[09:59] | I got local P.D. Ready to pick him up | 我叫了当地警察 准备好抓他 |
[10:00] | and a surveillance team ready to trail the two of you. | 督察队已准备好跟在你们后面 |
[10:02] | No, you won’t be tailing us. | 你不能跟着我们 |
[10:04] | I can’t risk Jimmy spotting any law enforcement | 逃跑时 我不能冒险让吉米看到 |
[10:06] | once we’re on the run. | 有后备支援 |
[10:07] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:08] | We’ll have the tracker. | 我们自己拿跟踪器 |
[10:09] | Which is working like a dream. | 这玩意儿可神了 |
[10:11] | Just follow the little dot. | 跟着那个小点就成 |
[10:14] | You sure Jimmy’s not gonna see that thing? | 你确定吉米看不见这个 |
[10:15] | Well, not unless he’s got X-ray vision. | 除非他有透视眼 |
[10:17] | I mean, that thing’s buried in Mike’s belt buckle. | 那玩意儿埋在迈克的皮带扣里 |
[10:19] | You ready, Mike? | 准备好了吗 迈克 |
[10:19] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[10:30] | Okay, let’s take this son of a bitch now. | 现在去抓这个混蛋 |
[10:42] | That’s the best you got? A gun charge? | 你们就这点能耐吗 枪支指控 |
[10:44] | I’ll beat this rap by dinner. | 晚饭前我就能搞定 |
[10:48] | Oh, look who’s hosting the party. | 看看谁这么兴师动众 |
[10:50] | Agent Woods, what a surprise. | 伍兹探员 没想到啊 |
[10:52] | Yeah, good to see you, too, Jimmy boy. | 很高兴看到你 小吉米 |
[10:53] | Yeah, it’s deja vu all over. | 记忆犹新啊 |
[10:55] | That’s French for “Talk to my lawyer,” | 这是法语 意思是”和我律师谈吧” |
[10:57] | just like last time. | 就像上次一样 |
[10:59] | You trust me. | 相信我 |
[10:59] | It will be different this time. | 这次不一样了 |
[11:01] | Doyle, scoot over. | 道尔 挪挪地儿 |
[11:02] | Oh, no can do, boss. | 不行啊 老大 |
[11:03] | My ass took a wicked snooze. | 我屁股可不想挪窝 |
[11:05] | Think you could kiss it and wake it up for me? | 你能亲亲它叫醒它吗 |
[11:09] | That wake it up? | 这样清醒了吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah, it did. | 清醒了 |
[11:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:17] | Don’t go anywhere, you two. | 哪都别去 你俩 |
[11:18] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[11:20] | Yeah, we’ll be waiting on pins and needles for you. | 我们会坐立不安 焦急等待的 |
[11:24] | Good job, guys. | 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[11:26] | You’re Jimmy, right? | 你是吉米 对吧 |
[11:28] | Name’s Robbie Doyle. | 我是罗比·道儿 |
[11:29] | I got to get a message to Quinn. | 我得去给奎恩捎个信 |
[11:31] | Got to make it fast. | 动作得快 |
[11:33] | Quinn? Don’t ring a bell. | 奎恩 不认识 |
[11:35] | Look, we don’t got to play this game with each other, all right? | 我们互相就不隐瞒了 好吧 |
[11:37] | Everybody knows — | 大家都知道 |
[11:38] | Do me a favor — shut up. | 帮我个忙 闭上嘴 |
[11:40] | I’ll do you that favor. I’ll shut up. | 我帮你 我闭嘴 |
[11:45] | Hope you two are comfortable back there. | 希望你俩在后面坐得还舒服 |
[11:47] | Got a nice two-hour ride to federal detention. | 到联邦拘留所有两小时车程 |
[12:09] | What the hell you keep looking at? | 你他妈看什么呢 |
[12:12] | That’s my girlfriend, Dawn, behind us. | 那是我女朋友 唐恩 在后面 |
[12:14] | I think she’s gonna bust us out. | 她能撞车把我们弄出去 |
[12:18] | Hey, don’t be stupid. You don’t want to do that. | 别犯傻 你可不想那样 |
[12:20] | You’re gonna be giving the feds an airtight charge, okay? | 你要做的 是给条子们点罚金 懂吗 |
[12:24] | You just lawyer up, shut your mouth. | 找个律师 闭上嘴 万事大吉 |
[12:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[12:27] | Like I said, I got an urgent message for Quinn. | 我说过 我得赶快给奎恩捎个信 |
[12:29] | You know, the guy who don’t ring a bell? | 就是你不认识的那个 |
[12:35] | Whether you’re trying to run someone off the road | 不论你想把别人赶下车道 |
[12:37] | or just trying to sell that you are, | 还是做做样子而已 |
[12:39] | it all comes down to the vehicle you use to do it. | 都取决于你开的车 |
[12:42] | Okay. Here we go. | 要来了 |
[12:44] | You want a light frame so you can maneuver faster than your target… | 你需要的是外壳轻的汽车 以便开得比对手快 |
[12:49] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[12:50] | Too late. Brace yourself. This is gonna hurt. | 晚了 抓紧了 会很疼的 |
[12:52] | and a low center of gravity so you don’t flip. | 降低重心就不会翻过去 |
[12:59] | Choosing the right car | 只要选对了车 |
[13:00] | can mean the difference between a clean stop… | 就是天壤之别 一边是漂亮的停车 |
[13:04] | and a nasty spill. | 另一边则乱作一团 |
[13:35] | And you wanted me to stay home and do nothing. Hm! | 还想让我家里蹲 什么都不做 |
[13:39] | Oh, there. | 那个 |
[13:40] | That’s what I’ve been waiting to see. | 那才是我想看的 |
[13:42] | Nice driving, hon. | 车开的不错 亲爱的 |
[13:43] | Hey, Jimmy, you coming? | 吉米 你来吗 |
[13:44] | Feds are gonna try to pin this on you. | 警察会归咎于你的 |
[13:46] | You might as well go while you can. | 你最好也逃得远远的 |
[13:49] | No? Fine. | 不走吗 好吧 |
[13:51] | Good luck explaining that this wasn’t your idea. | 祝你好运 好好解释这一切跟你无关 |
[13:53] | You’re not getting away with this, Jimmy, | 这个你是逃不开的 吉米 |
[13:55] | so don’t even try. | 想都别想 |
[13:57] | Stay put, Mr. FBI man, or I’ll blow your head off. | 别动 探员先生 不然你脑袋开花 |
[14:02] | Hey, wait up! | 等等 |
[14:18] | Suspects last seen heading north on Pine Road. | 最后目击嫌犯向派恩路驶去 |
[14:21] | All units respond immediately. | 所有单位立刻回复 |
[14:23] | Well, it looks like we got a pretty big party started. | 看起来狂欢大派对要登场了 |
[14:26] | Well, they’re setting up road blocks all around the area. | 他们在整个地区设置路障 |
[14:28] | I sure hope your boy Michael knows what the hell he’s doing. | 我真希望你家迈克尔知道他在做什么 |
[14:30] | Relax. | 放松 |
[14:31] | The tracker says they’re getting to the motel right about now. | 追踪器显示 他们现在在汽车旅馆 |
[14:34] | Should have ears on them any second. | 我们该监听他们谈话了 |
[14:40] | So, where’s Quinn? | 奎恩在哪 |
[14:42] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[14:43] | Cops are swarming like roaches. | 警察都一窝蜂似的往这赶 |
[14:45] | I got to find him now. | 我现在就得找到他 |
[14:46] | Slow down. Who are you? | 等会儿 你们是谁 |
[14:48] | And what just happened? | 还有 刚发生了什么事 |
[14:49] | Who am I? I’m, like, a snitch but for our side. | 我是谁 我算是安插在警方的卧底 |
[14:53] | I got some cops up in Boston on the payroll. | 我买通了波士顿的几名警官 |
[14:55] | I hear things from them, | 我从他们那得到消息 |
[14:57] | and then I sell that information to guys who need it, | 然后把这消息卖给有需要的人 |
[14:58] | and I got some grade-A information for your pal Quinn. | 我这有些情报 对你的朋友奎恩来说很重要 |
[15:01] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -当然 |
[15:03] | A couple of guys up in Boston said that | 波士顿很多人都说 |
[15:06] | I could get to Quinn through you. | 我可以通过你找到奎恩 |
[15:07] | I’m guessing one of them must have blabbed | 我想他们中肯定有人说漏了嘴 |
[15:09] | because the feds nabbed both of us. | 因为那些探员把我们都抓了 |
[15:11] | Lucky for me, Dawn wanted to see the Sunshine State. | 不过我挺走运 唐恩想去看看佛州 |
[15:14] | Me and Robbie are like a team. | 我和罗比就像一支团队 |
[15:16] | Even though sometimes he don’t like to admit it. | 即使他有时不承认 |
[15:19] | You say you got information. What is it? | 你说你知道些情报 到底是什么 |
[15:22] | I know where the feds are hiding the son of a bitch | 我知道探员把告发奎恩的那混蛋 |
[15:25] | that ratted on Quinn. | 藏在哪了 |
[15:27] | You’re talking about Duke? | 你是说杜克吗 |
[15:28] | Yeah. Duke. | 对 杜克 |
[15:29] | So I got to talk to your boss, like, now. | 我现在得跟你老大谈谈 |
[15:31] | – So where is he? – No, no, no. | -他在哪 -不 不 不 |
[15:32] | That ain’t the way it works. | 这样行不通 |
[15:33] | You tell me where Duke is and I’ll take care of the rest. | 你只要告诉我杜克在哪 剩下的交给我就行 |
[15:35] | Yeah. No offense there, but if I tell you, | 我不想冒犯你 不过如果我告诉你 |
[15:38] | nothing stops you from cutting me out. | 你肯定会扔下我 |
[15:40] | What, you think I’m taking you to Quinn? | 怎么 你觉得我会带你去找奎恩吗 |
[15:42] | I just met you. | 我才刚认识你 |
[15:43] | Are you saying you don’t trust us? | 你这是不相信我们吗 |
[15:45] | Busting you out ain’t enough? | 救你出来还不够吗 |
[15:49] | Forget it, Robbie. | 算了 罗比 |
[15:50] | Let’s get out of here before the cops come knocking. | 我们还是在警察找上门之前 离开这里吧 |
[15:52] | This ungrateful skid ain’t worth the trouble. | 这种不识好人心的人渣不值得我们犯险 |
[15:54] | Sure. | 行 |
[15:54] | Jimmy can explain to Quinn | 吉米可以跟奎恩解释 |
[15:56] | how we gift-wrapped Duke up in a bow, | 我们把杜克包装得漂漂亮亮 还打了个蝴蝶结 |
[15:58] | but instead of putting him under a tree, | 不过没有把他放在树下 |
[16:00] | Jimmy sent him back to Santa. | 吉米直接把他还给圣诞老人了 |
[16:01] | Hey, hey. All right. All right. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:04] | I’ll make a call, set up a meet. | 我打个电话 约他来见面 |
[16:07] | Okay. You hear that? | 好了 你听到了吗 |
[16:08] | Sounds like Quinn’s about to crawl out of | 听起来奎恩不管藏在哪 |
[16:10] | whatever hole he’s been hiding in. | 他都快要出现了 |
[16:21] | Want one last look at the file before you approach Meyerson? | 在你接近迈耶森前 还看最后一眼档案吗 |
[16:24] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 我没问题 |
[16:26] | The man is the link to identifying Nate’s murderer. | 他可是找出杀害内特的凶手的关键 |
[16:28] | We can’t screw this up. | 我们不许失败 |
[16:29] | How hard could it be to convince him to have a few drinks? | 要他喝上几杯有多难呢 |
[16:31] | He’s a party animal, remember? | 别忘了 他是个派对狂 |
[16:33] | 韦恩·迈耶森 派对狂 | |
[16:38] | Better get a move on. | 你最好赶紧行动 |
[16:39] | Looks like he’s not staying for happy hour. | 他看着不像要久留玩乐的样子 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:41] | It’s time to get our friend drunk, frisky, and compromised. | 是时候让我们的朋友喝醉 玩嗨 无力抵抗诱惑了 |
[16:46] | Observe. | 你看好了 |
[16:47] | As far as cold approaches go, | 就搭讪而言 |
[16:50] | there’s nobody spies would rather deal with than salespeople. | 间谍最喜欢和推销员打交道 |
[16:54] | They’re talkative, eager to please, | 他们很健谈 希望讨人喜欢 |
[16:56] | and most meet too many people in a given year | 而且大部分因为一年里见的人太多 |
[16:58] | to remember them all. | 而记不太清楚所有人 |
[17:01] | Oh, excuse me. I’m s– | 不好意思 对不 |
[17:03] | No! | 不是吧 |
[17:06] | My God. Meyerson, you son of a bitch. | 天哪 迈耶森 你个小子 |
[17:08] | How you doing, man? It’s good to see you. | 你还好吗 伙计 很高兴见到你 |
[17:10] | You — you don’t remember me. | 你 你不记得我了 |
[17:11] | You d– Mark. | 你不 我是马克 |
[17:14] | Mark Thompson. | 马克·汤普森 |
[17:15] | Atlanta convention. Crazy, crazy night. | 亚特兰大大会 疯狂一夜 |
[17:17] | You bought me a drink. You know what? | 你给我买了杯酒 |
[17:19] | I’m gonna return the favor. | 我要还你份人情 |
[17:20] | I’m gonna buy you some drinks right now. | 我现在就去给你买杯酒 |
[17:21] | No, sorry. I can’t. | 不 抱歉 我不能喝 |
[17:22] | I’m, uh, feeling a little under the weather, Mark. | 我不太舒服 马克 |
[17:25] | I’m gonna try to sleep it off before tonight’s meetings. | 我得在今晚会议开始前先睡会 |
[17:27] | Thanks for the offer, though. | 你的好意我心领了 |
[17:28] | Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:30] | And no matter what a salesman has going on… | 不管推销员想干什么 |
[17:32] | No, it’s cool. I’ll just — | 没关系 那我就 |
[17:33] | I’ll call your purchasing guy on Tuesday. | 我就周二再给你的采购员打电话好了 |
[17:35] | …they can’t bear to offend a potential customer. | 他们都不敢得罪潜在客户 |
[17:39] | You’re a buyer? | 你是买家 |
[17:40] | I do all the contracting work with the Pentagon. | 我替五角大楼处理所有合同问题 |
[17:42] | We talked about this, man. | 我们之前说过的 伙计 |
[17:43] | You seriously don’t remember me? | 你真不记得我了吗 |
[17:44] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[17:46] | Of course I do. | 我当然记得 |
[17:47] | – Mark! – Mark! | -马克 -马克 |
[17:49] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[17:51] | Just a drink. | 一杯小酒嘛 |
[17:52] | I’ll introduce you to some of my sales guys. | 我给你介绍几位我的推销员 |
[17:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:55] | When I owe a man a drink, I owe a man a drink, | 我欠别人杯酒 那就是欠杯酒 |
[17:58] | and we’re not getting it at the hotel bar. | 而我不打算在酒店的酒吧里还你 |
[18:00] | You understand me? You’re coming with me, buddy. | 懂吗 跟我来吧 少年 |
[18:01] | – What — – Nope, nope. It’s go time. | -什 -不 不 我们该走了 |
[18:06] | Setting up a blackmail | 要进行勒索 |
[18:08] | is about more than knocking your target out | 不仅要把目标灌醉 |
[18:10] | and snapping pictures of things he won’t remember. | 拍些他记不得状况的照片 |
[18:13] | It starts much earlier, | 这早在他还清醒记得的时候 |
[18:15] | with all the things he will remember. | 就已经开始了 |
[18:19] | You need to make sure that by the time you knock him out, | 你得确保你勒索他时 |
[18:22] | he’s ready to actually believe that he did anything. | 他会相信自己做过这些事 |
[18:28] | So glad I ran into you, Mark. | 真高兴我碰到了你 马克 |
[18:30] | Yeah, what are the chances, right? | 缘分呐 |
[18:34] | Crap. | 不是吧 |
[18:34] | What’s up? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[18:36] | It’s my secretary. | 是我的秘书 |
[18:37] | I’ve got a sales meeting in a half-hour. | 我半小时后有个推销会 |
[18:39] | – No. – I should go. | -不要去 -我得走了 |
[18:40] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不会去的 |
[18:41] | No, no, no! You’re gonna miss the best part. No. | 不 你会错过这最精彩的部分 不要去 |
[18:43] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 你好 小姐 |
[18:44] | Yes, you. Yes, you. | 是的 你 就是你 |
[18:46] | With the — yes. | 有着 对 |
[18:47] | My buddy here would like to have | 我兄弟想要 |
[18:49] | a, uh, closer look at your goods. | 靠近点看看你的货 |
[18:53] | Thank you very much. | 多谢 |
[18:55] | Yes! | 爽吧 |
[18:58] | Once it’s time to spike your target’s drink, | 到了你往目标酒里下药时 |
[19:01] | the important thing is to control the dose. | 很重要一点是你得把握好剂量 |
[19:03] | You better get in there. | 你最好都埋进去 |
[19:06] | Mix too much sedative with alcohol | 酒里放太多镇静剂 |
[19:08] | and you shut down the part of the brain | 大脑中控制心肺的那部分 |
[19:09] | that controls the heart and lungs, | 就会停止运转 |
[19:11] | which means your target won’t be sleeping. | 也就是说你的目标不会睡着 |
[19:13] | He’ll be dead. | 而是直接挂掉 |
[19:15] | All right, man. | 好了 伙计 |
[19:16] | A toast to new business, old friends, and strippers! | 这一杯 敬新生意 老朋友 和脱衣舞女 |
[19:23] | Hell, yes. | 爽爆了 |
[19:24] | Hell, yes! | 真爽 |
[19:30] | I think it’s time for a little V.I.P. treatment. | 我想是时候来点贵宾招待了 |
[19:33] | One lappy — one song, and you’re on your way, I promise. | 来支膝上舞 只要一曲 我保证让你嗨到爆 |
[19:35] | – Come on. – Sure, why not? | -来吧 -真的吗 那就来吧 |
[19:38] | Do not go easy on him! | 别轻易放过他 |
[19:41] | Go! | 去吧 |
[19:42] | Yes! | 很好 |
[19:51] | Yeah, Jesse? | 杰西吗 |
[19:51] | Hey. All systems go. | 一切准备就绪 |
[19:53] | Looks like Meyerson’s about to have the afternoon of his life. | 看来迈耶森要好好享受这个下午了 |
[19:55] | All set here. | 我这也全搞定了 |
[19:56] | His love den’s ready and wired for sound. | 他的爱窝已经全被监听了 |
[20:00] | You know what? That’s a good thing. | 你知道吗 这是好事 |
[20:01] | I think we might be heading back sooner than we thought. | 我想我们可以比预计时间更早回去 |
[20:06] | Cop cars are crawling all over the place. | 警车都在往这里开 |
[20:08] | When do I get to see Quinn? | 我什么时候能见到奎恩 |
[20:09] | We’ve been here for hours. | 我们在这待了几小时 |
[20:12] | How much longer are we gonna have to wait? | 还得等多久啊 |
[20:14] | As long as it takes. | 还要多久就等多久 |
[20:17] | Well, it might not be for much longer. | 或许不用等太久 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:22] | Yeah, okay. I’ll tell them. | 好的 我告诉他们 |
[20:27] | You’re going to see Quinn. | 你能见奎恩了 |
[20:28] | Great. What’s the address? I’ll go now. | 太好了 地址多少 我这就去 |
[20:31] | Oh, no. We’re all going — together. | 不行 我们得一起去 |
[20:33] | But first we need some fresh wheels. | 但首先得搞台新车 |
[20:35] | Of course, if boosting a car | 当然 搞个车 |
[20:36] | is gonna be a problem for you two… | 对你们俩来说应该没什么问题吧 |
[20:39] | Grand theft auto is my middle name, right, Robbie? | 姐的绰号就是侠盗车手 对吧 罗比 |
[20:42] | For as long as I’ve known her. | 盛名远扬了 |
[20:45] | There’s always a risk | 在行动中 |
[20:46] | when using a stolen car in an operation, | 使用偷来的车辆 总是有一定的风险 |
[20:49] | but there are ways to minimize that risk. | 但是有办法将风险降低到最低 |
[20:51] | Take it from an employee parking lot during midday | 中午时分 从员工停车场偷车 |
[20:54] | and chances are it won’t be missed for hours. | 往往要过几个小时才会发现车辆被偷 |
[20:57] | You want an older model to avoid anti-theft devices | 你要挑一辆款式比较旧的车 以免遇到高级防盗系统 |
[21:00] | and a common, neutral color that won’t attract attention. | 车的颜色还得是平淡无奇的 避免引人注目 |
[21:04] | Bang a right up here. | 这里右转 |
[21:06] | Of course, it doesn’t matter how carefully you choose a car | 当然 如果你要开车通过警察的盘查 |
[21:09] | if you have to drive it through a police checkpoint. | 无论怎么精心挑选车辆 都是白搭 |
[21:12] | All right, turn the car around. | 好了 快调头 |
[21:14] | Turn it around now. | 现在就调头 |
[21:15] | Can’t. We’re boxed in. | 不行 我们被困住了 |
[21:17] | Crap. The cops must have blocked off the whole area. | 妈的 警察肯定封锁了整个区域 |
[21:19] | Nice. Your little plan is about to get us pinched. | 这下可好 你的计划要害死我们了 |
[21:21] | Yeah, well, it better not. | 希望不会吧 |
[21:27] | Look, we’ll run the roadblock. | 听着 我们冲过路障 |
[21:29] | What? | 什么 |
[21:32] | We can pull into that garage. | 我们把车停在车库里 |
[21:34] | Might be our best shot at losing the cops. | 这样最有可能摆脱警察 |
[21:40] | Especially if they have a little fire to deal with. | 特别是我再给车上添把火 |
[21:51] | It’s them! | 就是他们 |
[21:58] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[22:10] | A car on fire makes a great diversion, | 一辆燃烧的汽车是很好的障眼法 |
[22:13] | but it takes a few minutes to get it fully engulfed. | 但是要让车完全燃烧 需要些时间 |
[22:16] | If you don’t have much time to spare, | 如果你赶时间 |
[22:17] | find the closest burning materials | 就近找些可燃材料 |
[22:19] | that will create the most smoke, | 那种能产生大量烟雾的 |
[22:21] | like old newspapers and fast-food bags doused in hand sanitizer. | 比如在旧报纸和食品袋上挤些清洁剂 |
[22:25] | Stuff them in a rolled-up rubber floor mat, | 把它们和橡胶地毯卷在一起 |
[22:27] | and you’ve created a vent | 再营造一个保持通风的环境 |
[22:29] | that will focus the flames into one area. | 使火焰集中燃烧 |
[22:31] | What the hell is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[22:31] | Saving our asses again. | 救我们 第二次了 |
[22:41] | And the more focused the flames, the faster everything burns. | 火焰烧得越集中 车子燃烧得越快 |
[23:11] | This thing is getting completely out of control, Sam | 这件事情已经完全失控了 |
[23:14] | I did not sign up for a high-speed chase, | 我要的不是高速追击 |
[23:16] | setting cars on fire, putting cops in danger! | 纵火焚车 威胁到警察的生命 |
[23:19] | You got to have a little faith that Mike knows what he’s doing. | 你要相信迈克 他知道自己在干什么 |
[23:22] | No. No, I don’t. | 我不相信他 |
[23:25] | I’m calling in your buddy’s position, | 我这就让人去迈克的所在位置 |
[23:26] | and I’m having Jimmy picked up right now. | 把吉米逮捕归案 |
[23:28] | – This is over. – Are you crazy? | -这事儿结束了 -你疯了吗 |
[23:29] | Mike is wearing a tracker. | 迈克带着跟踪器 |
[23:31] | He’s going to meet Quinn, | 他要去见奎恩 |
[23:32] | a guy that no one could sniff out for years. | 他销声匿迹这么多年了 |
[23:34] | Let’s at least get in the car and see where this takes us. | 至少让我们上车 跟着他们后面看看情况 |
[23:37] | No. You had your chance. | 不行 给过你们机会了 |
[23:39] | You pull the plug, your witness dies, | 你放弃的话 你的证人一死 |
[23:41] | and Quinn goes free forever. | 奎恩就永远逍遥法外 |
[23:42] | Is that what you really want? | 这样的结果是你想要的吗 |
[23:49] | Better hope your guy is as good as you think he is. | 希望迈克像你说的那么能干 |
[23:55] | Check this out. | 看看这里 |
[23:56] | You guys have funny taste in meeting places. | 你们这些人真会挑地方 |
[23:58] | We walked all that way for this? | 我们走了那么长时间 就是为了来这里吗 |
[24:00] | I was hoping for some sand between my toes. | 我真想到沙滩上走走 |
[24:02] | You’ll have plenty of time to catch some rays later. | 之后有的是时间给你晒日光浴 |
[24:06] | Where’s Quinn? | 奎恩人呢 |
[24:08] | Quinn’s not coming to see you. | 他不会来见你 |
[24:09] | You’re going to see him. | 是你要去见他 |
[24:11] | But give me your clothes. Throw these on. | 把衣服给我 穿上这些 |
[24:15] | What? | 什么 |
[24:15] | W-why my clothes? | 为什么要我换衣服 |
[24:17] | Because Quinn got busted | 因为奎恩被抓过一次 |
[24:17] | by a cop wearing a microphone in his shoe once. | 那次一个便衣把话筒藏在鞋子里 |
[24:20] | That’s why. | 就是这个原因 |
[24:26] | I’m not handing over my threads. | 我不要换衣服 |
[24:28] | They’re mad expensive. | 我这身可贵了 |
[24:29] | Who says you got a choice? | 谁说你有选择余地了 |
[24:31] | What about my belt? | 那我的皮带呢 |
[24:32] | It’s my lucky belt. Can I keep that? | 这条是我的幸运皮带 我能戴这它吗 |
[24:34] | Hey, Robbie. | 听着 罗比 |
[24:36] | Your luck’s gonna run out real fast | 如果你不听我的 |
[24:37] | if you don’t start listening to me! | 恐怕不会有好运了 |
[24:41] | Fine. What about her? | 好吧 那她呢 |
[24:43] | Can she at least change in some privacy? | 至少让她去隐秘的地方换衣服 |
[24:48] | She keeps her clothes. | 她就穿着行了 |
[24:50] | Quinn says she ain’t going. | 奎恩不要见她 |
[24:51] | She stays with Shane and Dylan. | 她和肖恩以及迪伦留在这里 |
[24:54] | They’ll take good care of her, long as you play nice. | 只要你规规矩矩的 他们会照顾好她的 |
[24:56] | That wasn’t the deal. | 我们前面可不是这么说的 |
[24:57] | That’s the deal now. | 这就是现在的条件 |
[24:58] | Well, then, the deal’s off. | 那交易取消了 |
[25:02] | Robbie, I’m fine. | 罗比 我没事的 |
[25:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:10] | I want to talk this over with Dawn in someplace private. | 我要私下和唐恩谈一谈 |
[25:13] | You talk to her right here. | 要谈就在这儿谈 |
[25:14] | No, I’m talking with her in private | 不让我和她私下谈的话 |
[25:16] | or you’re not getting the information. | 你们就别想得到情报 |
[25:18] | Shoot me if you want. | 有本事开枪打我啊 |
[25:23] | Maybe there’s something in here we can use as a weapon. | 也许这里有东西能拿来做武器 |
[25:25] | Michael, you need to go. | 迈克尔 你必须得去 |
[25:27] | I can’t leave you here, Fi. | 我不能把你留在这里 |
[25:28] | They’re taking the tracker. | 他们把跟踪器拿走了 |
[25:29] | They’re not gonna let us walk out of here, | 他们不会就这么让我们走的 |
[25:31] | and we can’t fight our way out, either. | 我们也没办法杀出去 |
[25:33] | At least not yet. | 至少现在还不行 |
[25:34] | You need to see this through. | 你得好好考虑清楚 |
[25:35] | I think I can take the two guys they’re leaving me with. | 我觉得我能应付看守我的这两个人 |
[25:38] | Try to find a way to give me a signal | 要是你要我开始行动的话 |
[25:40] | when you’re ready for me to start the fun. | 就想办法给我个信号 |
[25:42] | So, you coming? | 你来吗 |
[25:46] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[25:51] | Hey, Robbie. | 罗比 |
[25:54] | Knock ’em dead. | 好好收拾他们 |
[25:55] | You know I will. | 我会的 |
[26:00] | Mike’s got to be meeting with Quinn just up the street here, | 迈克应该就在这条街上和奎恩接头 |
[26:03] | maybe in one of these warehouses. | 可能在那些仓库里 |
[26:05] | Looks like it’s the next block on the right. | 好像就是右边那个街区 |
[26:08] | Sam, are you sure this is the spot? | 萨姆 你肯定就是这地方吗 |
[26:09] | I mean, it’s a park, and there’s no one here. | 这是个公园 而且空无一人 |
[26:12] | Signal’s coming from right over there | 信号就是从那里发出的 |
[26:13] | where that garbage can is. | 那个垃圾桶那里 |
[26:15] | Oh, crap! | 妈的 |
[26:27] | Damn it! | 我操 |
[26:28] | Damn it. We lost them. | 我操 我们跟丢他们了 |
[26:36] | A successful blackmail | 一次成功的敲诈 |
[26:38] | depends on the psychological state of your target. | 取决于目标的心理状态 |
[26:41] | Leading with your demand | 如果开门见山地提要求 |
[26:42] | can risk putting him on the defensive right from the start. | 可能会导致他的防御心理 |
[26:45] | But if you start by showing him | 但如果先向他展示 |
[26:46] | how his world’s about to crash down first, | 他的世界即将由此崩溃的景象 |
[26:49] | he’ll be looking for the key to his salvation | 他会极度渴求获得拯救的办法 |
[26:51] | and be more likely to take it when you offer it to him. | 这个时候再向他提要求 他答应的可能会更大些 |
[26:56] | Wake up, sleepyhead. | 醒醒吧 瞌睡虫 |
[26:59] | Mark? | 马克 |
[27:01] | Ugh. What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[27:03] | It’s 2 a.m. | 早上两点 |
[27:05] | Oh, God! I got to call my wife. | 天啊 我得打电话给我老婆 |
[27:06] | No, no. It’s okay. | 不用 没关系 |
[27:07] | I texted her from your phone, | 我用你的手机给她发了短信 |
[27:09] | told her that you had some bad Sushi | 告诉他你吃寿司吃坏肚子了 |
[27:11] | and you’ll call her in the morning. | 早上的时候再给她打电话 |
[27:12] | – You’re good. – Oh, God. Thank you. | -你应该没事 -天啊 谢谢你 |
[27:14] | However, you might not be… | 然而 要是给她见了这些照片 |
[27:17] | When she sees these. | 估计没你好日子过了 |
[27:21] | Man, that Trixie was a fun gal, wasn’t she? | 老兄 特雷西真带劲啊 是吧 |
[27:23] | – Or is that Cinnamon? – Oh, my God. | -难道是馨娜朦吗 -我的天啊 |
[27:25] | I can’t remember. It doesn’t matter. | 记不清了 不过不要紧 |
[27:26] | There was a bunch of them up here. | 这边还有很多 |
[27:28] | – Oh, my God! – I know, right? | -我的天啊 -是啊 |
[27:30] | Why did you take these? What is this? | 你为什么要拍照 这什么意思 |
[27:33] | This is bad, is what this is. | 这事儿糟透了 |
[27:35] | But it doesn’t have to be. | 但也能一笔勾销 |
[27:39] | No one needs to see these, including your wife. | 没人会看见这些照片 包括你老婆 |
[27:41] | I can help you with that if you help me with what I need. | 如果你能给我所需的 我能帮你这个忙 |
[27:44] | Wait. Are you blackmailing me? | 等下 你是在敲诈我吗 |
[27:47] | Yeah. But let’s not call it that. | 没错 但是这么叫多难听 |
[27:48] | Let’s call it a potential win-win. | 还是叫双赢潜力股吧 |
[27:52] | So what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:53] | I want the records of every sniper rifle | 我要你之前一年所卖 |
[27:55] | you sold in the last 12 months. | 每支狙击枪的记录 |
[27:57] | Of course, no blackmail attempt can succeed | 当然 如果你的目标并不害怕被敲诈 |
[28:00] | if your target has no fear of being extorted. | 敲诈勒索是不会成功的 |
[28:08] | You think you’re the first person | 你以为你是第一个 |
[28:09] | who’s ever tried to blackmail me? | 要敲诈我的人吗 |
[28:11] | There was a girl once who wanted money from me. | 曾经有个女孩想从我身上趴钱 |
[28:15] | I told her to go to hell. | 我告诉她直接下地狱 |
[28:17] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[28:19] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[28:19] | Because my father has friends | 因为我老爸在这个国家的 |
[28:22] | in every police department in the country, | 每个警局都有人 |
[28:24] | not to mention every politician he’s personally bankrolled. | 更别提那些他提供过资金的政客了 |
[28:27] | One call from him, | 只要给他打个电话 |
[28:29] | and you’re in a whole world of hurt. | 你就会体无完肤 |
[28:31] | You need to hear me out on this, man. | 你得听我说说 老兄 |
[28:32] | I think I’ve heard enough. | 我听得够多了 |
[28:34] | Listen. You walk out that door, you’re gonna regret it. | 听着 一旦走出那扇门你就会后悔的 |
[28:37] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[28:43] | No, no. He’s right. | 不 不 他没错 |
[28:44] | You are definitely gonna regret it, | 你绝对会后悔的 |
[28:45] | and so will your father, | 你老爸也一样 |
[28:46] | because if you don’t play ball with us, | 因为如果你不跟我们合作 |
[28:47] | we won’t just ruin you, we’ll ruin him. | 不仅是你 我们连你老爸也一块毁了 |
[28:50] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[28:52] | Someone who knows about your father’s bank accounts, | 知道你老爸银行状况的人 |
[28:54] | and I don’t mean just the ones he jots down on his tax returns. | 而且不仅仅是他写在缴税单上的钱 |
[28:57] | I’m talking about the ones | 我说的是那些 |
[28:58] | he uses to grease those friends of his. | 他用来贿赂他那些朋友的钱 |
[29:00] | All it takes is an anonymous call to the U.S. Attorney’s office, | 只需一个匿名电话打到国家检察院 |
[29:03] | – and they’ll be filing charges. – okay. Okay. | -他们就会提起诉讼 -好 好吧 |
[29:07] | I’ll get the records. | 我去拿枪支记录 |
[29:08] | Good boy. | 这才对 |
[29:10] | Now go clean yourself up. | 现在去把自己清理干净 |
[29:18] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[29:18] | You shouldn’t have shown your face. | 你不应该露面的 |
[29:20] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了该做的 |
[29:22] | How’d you know about those bank accounts, anyway? | 话说回来 你怎么知道那些银行账户情况的 |
[29:25] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[29:34] | The passage of time | 无尽的等待 |
[29:36] | is one of the most often-used tools in counterintelligence. | 是反情报行动中最常用的一招儿 |
[29:40] | It allows an adversary to observe you | 这样敌人能有时间观察你 |
[29:43] | and determine whether you’ve been followed, | 还有看你有没有被跟踪 |
[29:46] | then it’s just a matter of whether they’ve seen enough | 这之后就得看敌人够不够信任你 |
[29:48] | to make a new acquaintance or a corpse. | 想交个朋友还是搞具尸体了 |
[29:52] | Sorry for the less-than-stellar accommodations, Robbie. | 住宿条件比较简陋 不好意思 罗比 |
[29:57] | I don’t get a lot of people just dropping by these days. | 这些日子可没什么人自己找上门了 |
[30:01] | It’s good to meet you, Quinn. Yeah. | 很高兴认识你 奎恩 |
[30:04] | I’d shake your hand, but, you know. | 我应该和你握手的 但是 你懂的 |
[30:09] | I hear you have some information | 我听说你有凯利·杜克 |
[30:10] | on where Kelly Duke might be spending his days lately. | 近日行踪的情报 |
[30:16] | Before we get started, | 咱们开始之前 |
[30:17] | I feel it’s only fair to warn you… | 公平起见 我得提醒你 |
[30:20] | You lie to me, my guys put a bullet | 跟我撒谎 我的人就用子弹 |
[30:23] | through each of your girlfriend’s eyes. | 打穿你女朋友的每个眼球 |
[30:27] | Got that? | 明白吗 |
[30:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:32] | Get her on the phone, Jimmy. | 让她接电话 吉米 |
[30:39] | You there, darling? | 你在吗 亲爱的 |
[30:40] | Is Robbie okay? | 罗比没事吧 |
[30:42] | He’s fine, and you will be, too — | 他没事 你也会没事的 |
[30:44] | so long as Robbie here is straight with us. | 只要罗比在这儿足够坦白 |
[30:46] | Go ahead, Shane. | 继续吧 肖恩 |
[30:52] | That’s just a taste. Keep you honest. | 那只是小试牛刀 继续实话实说 |
[30:59] | Now tell me where that son-of-a-bitch witness is. | 现在告诉我那个混蛋证人在哪儿 |
[31:02] | Spies feed enemies false information all the time. | 间谍无时不刻给敌人虚假情报 |
[31:06] | Sometimes, though, you have to give up the real thing — | 但有时 就需要透露一点真实信息 |
[31:09] | actual intelligence that puts innocent people in danger. | 把无辜之人置于危险之中的真实情报 |
[31:12] | It’s rough, rolling the dice with someone else’s life. | 赌上别人的性命很难受 |
[31:15] | But sometimes it’s the only play. | 但有时这是唯一的办法 |
[31:19] | Duke is at North Miami General Hospital. | 杜克在北迈阿密综合医院 |
[31:23] | He’s under 24-hour police protection. | 处于24小时警备监护中 |
[31:29] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[31:32] | Send one of your guys | 派人探一探 |
[31:32] | to make sure our friend’s information checks out. | 我们这位朋友的情报是否准确 |
[31:38] | Looks like someone’s getting put down today. | 看来今天有人要上西天 |
[31:41] | The question is whether it’s Duke or your girl. | 关键是 是杜克还是你女朋友 |
[31:54] | – So? – We got Duke. | -结果如何 -找到杜克了 |
[31:55] | He’s at North Miami General, just like Robbie said. | 他就在北迈阿密综合医院 罗比没错 |
[31:58] | I told you the truth. | 我告诉你实话了 |
[31:59] | Now can we get rid of these here? | 我们现在能把这些去了吗 |
[32:01] | Jimmy, are you sure Robbie here ain’t playing us? | 吉米 你确定罗比来这不是耍我们的吗 |
[32:04] | Quinn, don’t be crazy. | 奎恩 别发疯了 |
[32:06] | Why would he come in here telling us all about Duke | 要是他没准确消息 干嘛来告诉我们 |
[32:08] | if he wasn’t legit? | 杜克的情报 |
[32:14] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[32:17] | Sorry, Robbie. | 对不住了 罗比 |
[32:19] | When you been running as long as I have, | 要是像我这样潜逃这么久 |
[32:20] | it does something to your head. | 你脑子也会不太清醒 |
[32:23] | Cut him loose. | 给他解开 |
[32:26] | Gather your guys and get over to the hospital. | 带上你的人 去医院 |
[32:28] | Take care of this son of a bitch Duke once and for all. | 给我一次性解决了这个混蛋杜克 |
[32:30] | All right. | 没问题 |
[32:31] | Hey, what about the cops? | 那警察怎么办 |
[32:33] | There’s two of them sitting outside his room. | 有两个人坐在他门外 |
[32:36] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[32:44] | Guess I owe you some money, don’t I? | 我欠你钱 对吧 |
[32:48] | Jimmy said something about you expecting a reward | 吉米说过你想要 |
[32:50] | for your information. | 情报费 |
[32:51] | I’d appreciate a one-time payment, | 我很喜欢一次付清 |
[32:53] | but I’m more interested in a more permanent position | 但是我对你们组里的固定班底职位 |
[32:57] | with your group. | 更感兴趣 |
[32:58] | Seeing how you’re gonna be back into the swing of things and all. | 看你怎么重夺霸权 |
[33:02] | What’d you have in mind? | 你想怎样 |
[33:04] | Maybe we could discuss this | 也许我们能找个 |
[33:05] | somewhere a little more civilized? | 文明点的地方聊聊 |
[33:06] | I mean, I appreciate the cot and all, but, uh, | 我很喜欢这小屋 但是 |
[33:08] | I like to talk to business over a nice bottle of scotch. | 我喜欢谈生意时喝瓶上好苏格兰威士忌 |
[33:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:15] | Single malt it is. | 纯麦威士忌 |
[33:18] | When you’ve been driven to a meeting in a head bag, | 蒙着头被送往会面地点的时候 |
[33:21] | figuring out your location can be a challenge. | 弄清方向非常难 |
[33:24] | If you know how long you were on the road, | 如果知道你在路上走了多远 |
[33:26] | you can use the local speed limits | 就能用当地限速 |
[33:27] | to calculate a general area, and if you can get to a window, | 来计算大概地区 如果你能靠近窗户 |
[33:31] | local landmarks can narrow it down even further. | 当地地标能进一步缩小范围 |
[33:34] | Oh, is that downtown across the water? | 河对面是市中心吗 |
[33:36] | No. Miami Beach. | 不 是迈阿密海滩 |
[33:39] | It’s the sort of thing you learn in the boy scouts, | 正如从童子军营那儿学来的 |
[33:42] | except boy scouts rarely do it with a gun to their back. | 当然童子军从不用枪指着你 |
[33:47] | Nice neighborhood. | 四邻不错 |
[33:49] | I don’t get out much. | 我不经常出去 |
[33:50] | Aw, that’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[33:51] | You got a wicked amazing view here. | 你这儿的景色太牛逼了 |
[33:53] | You even got a view of that bridge. | 都能看到桥 |
[33:55] | Bet it looks nice lit up at night. | 肯定晚上亮灯时更漂亮 |
[33:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[33:58] | MacArthur Causeway. | 麦克阿瑟·考斯韦大桥 |
[34:00] | Now, are you here to admire the view or discuss terms? | 现在 你是来赏景的还是谈条件的 |
[34:03] | Definitely discuss terms. | 当然是谈条件的 |
[34:04] | I just need to talk to my girl first. | 我得先和我女朋友聊 |
[34:06] | Don’t worry about her. She’s fine. | 别担心她 她没事 |
[34:07] | She didn’t sound too fine | 你的下手 |
[34:08] | when one of your boys was smacking her around. | 打巴掌的时候 她听起来不像没事 |
[34:11] | Now, I get it. | 现在我明白 |
[34:11] | You got to do what you got to do, | 你得做你该做的 |
[34:12] | but where we come from, | 但是在我们那儿 |
[34:14] | a man takes care of his woman first. | 男人先照顾好他的女人 |
[34:20] | Get me Dylan and Shane on the phone. | 接通迪伦和肖恩的电话 |
[34:26] | Dylan. Put the girl on. | 迪伦 让那女人接 |
[34:31] | Hi, hon. You all right? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[34:33] | I’m fine, Robbie. | 我没事 罗比 |
[34:34] | Just a little bruise is all. | 就是有点小伤 |
[34:36] | There ain’t nothing here I can’t handle. | 没有我处理不了的 |
[34:38] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[34:39] | How’s everything with you? | 你怎么样 |
[34:41] | Oh, I couldn’t be better, hon. | 我不能再好了 亲爱的 |
[34:42] | I’m here at Quinn’s place. | 我在奎恩这儿 |
[34:44] | You should see it. | 你应该来看看 |
[34:45] | Maybe you and I can get a place like this one day. | 没准以后哪天我们也买这样一套房子 |
[34:47] | It’s got view of Miami Beach. | 能看到迈阿密海滩 |
[34:49] | We’re right next to the MacArthur Causeway. | 就在麦克阿瑟·考斯韦大桥边 |
[34:51] | It lights up at night. | 夜里亮灯的时候 |
[34:52] | Oh. It is on fire. | 就像着火一样 |
[34:56] | Oh, I can totally see it, baby. | 我想象得出来 宝贝 |
[34:58] | Yeah, it’s beautiful. | 是 太美了 |
[34:59] | Just me, Quinn, a couple of his boys | 只有我 奎恩 一些手下 |
[35:01] | drinking the finest scotch I ever had, and, uh — | 喝着我喝过最好的威士忌 还有… |
[35:05] | so, listen, I got to go here and you got to go there, so… | 听着 我得挂了 你好好待着 所以… |
[35:08] | You just tell me when. | 告诉我什么时候 |
[35:09] | I’m ready, sweetheart. | 我准备好了 亲爱的 |
[35:11] | All right. We’ll hang up together. | 好 我们一起挂电话 |
[35:13] | On three. | 数三下 |
[35:15] | One… | 一 |
[35:19] | two… | 二 |
[35:22] | three. | 三 |
[35:50] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[35:52] | Come on! | 快上去 |
[36:17] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[36:19] | I am just a guy | 我只是个 |
[36:20] | who enjoys a nice bottle of scotch. | 喜欢威士忌好酒的人 |
[36:37] | It’s Fi. | 是菲 |
[36:39] | Fi, thank God. | 菲 感谢上帝 |
[36:40] | We were starting to think you guys were dead. | 我们还以为你们死了呢 |
[36:42] | Yeah, well, don’t celebrate yet. | 先别急着庆祝 |
[36:43] | Michael’s by himself at Quinn’s house. | 迈克尔独自在奎恩的家 |
[36:44] | It’s a big place with a view of Miami Beach, | 房子挺大能看见迈阿密海滩 |
[36:46] | close to the MacArthur Causeway. | 麦克阿瑟大桥附近 |
[36:48] | You need to get there as fast as you can. | 你们要尽快赶过去 |
[36:49] | House with a view of Miami Beach near MacArthur Causeway. | 看得见迈阿密海滩 麦克阿瑟堤道附近的房子 |
[36:52] | He wasn’t more specific? | 他没说的更具体点吗 |
[36:54] | Well, I’m pretty sure he said it was gonna be on fire. | 我很肯定他说会着火 |
[36:56] | House on fire. Okay. | 着火的房子 好的 |
[36:57] | That sounds like Mike. We’re on our way. | 听起来像迈克的作风 我们马上去 |
[36:59] | Place is off MacArthur. | 距离麦克阿瑟大桥的房子 |
[37:00] | We can be there in 10 minutes. | 我们十分钟能到 |
[37:02] | Let’s make it five. We’ll take my car. | 五分钟吧 开我的车 |
[37:15] | A good defensive position is known as a force multiply. | 力量倍增被认为是很好的防御姿态 |
[37:18] | Come on. Bust that lock. | 快点 把门撬开 |
[37:20] | One man can hold off three others | 只要他能保持严密保护状态 |
[37:21] | as long as he can remain well-protected | 当一连串遏制性的射击持续时 |
[37:23] | while keeping up a steady stream of suppressant fire. | 一个人能拖延其他三个人 |
[37:26] | Only problem is doing that requires a lot of ammunition. | 唯一的问题是这样做需要大量弹药 |
[37:29] | And when it’s all gone, | 当弹药用尽时 |
[37:31] | your defensive position very quickly becomes a death trap. | 你的防御位置很快变成死亡陷阱 |
[37:36] | Hey, hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[37:38] | I want to talk to this son of a bitch. | 我要跟这个狗娘养的谈谈 |
[37:41] | You’ve wasted a lot of bullets shooting at that door. | 你浪费了很多子弹打那扇门 |
[37:44] | Can’t last forever. | 坚持不了多久 |
[37:45] | By my count, you got one more shot left in that clip. | 我数了数 弹夹里还剩一发子弹 |
[37:48] | Do yourself a favor — give up. | 帮你自己个忙 放弃吧 |
[37:50] | I may trade you back to the cops. | 我会拿你跟警察做交换 |
[37:52] | I’m sure they’d want their snitch back. | 我肯定他们想让告密者回去 |
[37:59] | You’re awfully interested in that fire. | 你对那火相当感兴趣 |
[38:02] | Let me guess — some kind of signal. | 让我猜猜 某种信号吧 |
[38:04] | Quinn, we’re running out of time. | 奎恩 没时间了 |
[38:06] | We’re coming in. | 我们要进来了 |
[38:10] | Tell your boys to back off, or this will get ugly. | 让你的人退后 否则就难堪了 |
[38:15] | All right. | 好 |
[38:16] | Taking a hostage is only as effective | 人质与救援者之间的关系 |
[38:18] | as his relationship with his rescuers. | 和挟持人质同样有效 |
[38:21] | The more they value his life, the more leverage you have. | 他的生命越宝贵 你的筹码越大 |
[38:24] | Listen up, boys. | 听着 伙计们 |
[38:26] | Hey, shut up, shut up, shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[38:27] | He’s talking. He’s talking. | 他说话呢 他说话呢 |
[38:28] | This bastard’s already got the cops coming. | 这个混蛋已经把警察引来了 |
[38:31] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[38:32] | Of course, if your hostage doesn’t value his own life, | 当然 如果人质自己的命没有价值 |
[38:35] | all bets are off. | 赌注便化为乌有 |
[38:36] | But I’d rather die than go back to the joint, | 但回去坐牢之前我宁可死 |
[38:38] | so kill this son of — | 所以 杀了这个狗… |
[38:42] | If you shoot in there — | 如果你冲里面开枪… |
[38:43] | you heard him. It’s what he wants. | 你听见了 他让我们这么做 |
[38:45] | Finish this! | 结束吧 |
[38:47] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[38:55] | Okay! Stop! Stop! | 好 停 停 |
[38:59] | You don’t even have the guts to kill me yourself. | 你自己连杀我的胆量也没有 |
[39:02] | You should have taken my deal, boy. | 就该接受我的建议 伙计 |
[39:15] | Lock and load, fellas! It’s time to go in! | 重新装弹 伙计们 该冲进去了 |
[39:19] | Anybody else want some? | 还有谁想吃枪子儿 |
[39:21] | Lose the weapons! | 放下武器 |
[39:22] | You won’t be taking any witnesses out today. | 今天你们杀不了任何目击证人 |
[39:24] | Why don’t you fellas slide those guns over here | 你们为何不把枪扔过来 |
[39:26] | and take a knee? | 然后跪下 |
[39:28] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[39:30] | You all right in there? | 你在里面还好吗 |
[39:32] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[39:38] | What took you so long? | 你们怎么这么慢 |
[39:40] | Told you we’d get him. | 早说了会抓到他的 |
[39:42] | Easy peasy. | 易如反掌 |
[39:49] | Well, we don’t have the shooter | 我们还不知道枪手 |
[39:50] | but we do have the sniper rifle — | 但知道狙击步枪的情况 |
[39:51] | the sale order shows where the gun was made, | 销售订单上有制造地点 |
[39:54] | when it was shipped, | 何时装船 |
[39:55] | and then it landed at the Pryon Group. | 然后在普莱恩集团靠岸 |
[39:56] | That’s a private security firm upstate. | 那是一家私人保全公司 |
[39:58] | And whoever took that gun used it to shoot Nate. | 用那支枪的人就是杀害内特凶手 |
[40:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:03] | Thanks, Jesse. | 谢谢 杰西 |
[40:05] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be more help with this. | 抱歉这件事没帮什么忙 |
[40:06] | Please. | 行了 |
[40:07] | I went to a strip club, snapped a few photos. | 我去了脱衣舞俱乐部 拍了点艳照 |
[40:10] | From what I hear, | 据我听说 |
[40:10] | you guys went through hell to make this happen. | 你们排除万难才完成了这次的任务 |
[40:12] | Look, I got to get going, | 我要走了 |
[40:13] | but, um, just call me if you need anything, okay? | 但是 有任何需要就给我打电话 好吗 |
[40:23] | He’s right. The job was hell. | 他是对的 这工作太难了 |
[40:27] | But you probably could have managed it without me. | 没有我 你很可能已经处理好了 |
[40:29] | Fi. | 菲 |
[40:30] | No. | 不 |
[40:32] | You really didn’t need my help. | 你真的不需要我的帮助 |
[40:34] | You can stop now. | 别说了 |
[40:35] | I should have just stayed home. | 我应该待在家里的 |
[40:39] | I’m glad that you came. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[40:44] | You know… I would like to show you | 你知道 我愿意向你展示 |
[40:48] | something else that you can’t do without me. | 一些没有我 你做不成的事 |
[41:05] | If you’re thinking of shooting through the door, | 如果你们想射穿大门 |
[41:08] | please don’t. | 还是别了 |
[41:09] | It’s me — Pearce. | 是我… 皮尔斯 |
[41:21] | Pearce, I was gonna call and thank — | 皮尔斯 我正要打电话谢… |
[41:23] | Michael, I can’t talk long. | 迈克尔 我马上要走 |
[41:24] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[41:26] | No. Most definitely not. | 不 绝对肯定不是 |
[41:29] | The C.I.A. found out about my approach to Meyerson. | 中情局发现我接近迈耶森 |
[41:32] | How? | 怎么发现的 |
[41:32] | Meyerson was acting suspicious at home, | 迈耶森在家表现很可疑 |
[41:34] | his wife noticed, and he came clean to her. | 他妻子发觉后 他全招了 |
[41:37] | Guess she was upset and blew the whistle, | 估计她很生气就告发了 |
[41:40] | because eventually it got to the Agency. | 因为最终惊动了局里 |
[41:41] | They traced it back to me. | 局里又追查到我 |
[41:42] | The C.I.A. did send me to that conference, after all. | 毕竟是中情局派我去那个会议的 |
[41:45] | I’ll call the Agency. | 我给局里打电话 |
[41:46] | I’ll take full responsibility. | 我会负全部责任 |
[41:47] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不要 |
[41:48] | I already told them I was | 我已经跟他们说了 |
[41:49] | moonlighting on some corporate-espionage | 我夜袭了为迈耶森竞争对手 |
[41:52] | work for one of Meyerson’s competitors. | 工作的一些企业间谍 |
[41:53] | Needless to say, Langley wasn’t too happy, | 不用说 兰利不太高兴 |
[41:56] | but no one knows you’re connected. | 但没人知道你与此事有关 |
[41:57] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[41:58] | Michael, you can and you will. | 迈克尔 你可以 你要这么做 |
[42:01] | Consider this my last order as your senior officer. | 这是我作为你的长官最后的命令 |
[42:06] | What are you talking about, your last orders? | 你在说什么 最后的命令 |
[42:09] | I’ve been reassigned to Mumbai, | 我被指派到孟买 |
[42:11] | part of an anti-counterfeiting task force. | 加入防伪技术机构 |
[42:14] | I leave the country in a few hours. | 我几小时后就离境 |
[42:18] | Pearce, you’re gonna be stuck in some room | 皮尔斯 你今后的职业生涯 |
[42:20] | examining fake prescription labels | 都会困在某个房间里 |
[42:22] | for the rest of your career. | 检查伪造处方标签 |
[42:24] | Could have been worse. | 也有可能会更糟 |
[42:25] | They were looking to fill the ice-station post in Reykjavik. | 他们还在找人任职雷克雅维克冰站的岗位 |
[42:31] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[42:38] | Just promise me this won’t be for nothing, Michael. | 你保证我这样做不会徒劳无功 迈克尔 |
[42:42] | I promise. | 我保证 |