Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …family, too… 还有家人
[00:32] Hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate…. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的方式 伙计
[00:40] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:42] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:51] I’m gonna get you out. 我要救你出去
[00:52] We got a lead. 我们有线索了
[00:54] If I get Anson, 如果我抓住了安森
[00:55] would that be enough to get Fiona out of jail? 这是否足以让菲欧娜出狱
[00:57] It’s a start. 只能说有眉目了
[01:00] You don’t want to do this, Michael. 你不会想这么做的 迈克尔
[01:01] Oh, yes, I do. 不 我想
[01:03] Enough! 够了
[01:04] It’s a dead-man switch. 这是个死亡开关
[01:06] If I drop this, 我一旦松开手
[01:07] you’ll be scraping your friends off the walls. 你就等着在废墟里给你的朋友收尸吧
[01:12] I’ve been supplying Anson 每隔几周
[01:13] with travel documents and cash 我就给安森提供
[01:15] every couple of weeks. 旅游证件和现金
[01:16] I can tell you the exact location 我能告诉你他要去的
[01:18] of the hotel in Atlantic City 下一站大西洋城
[01:19] where he’s expecting his next drop. 酒店的确切位置
[01:21] Anson will get what he deserves. 安森会得到他应得的下场
[01:24] I promise you that. 我向你保证
[01:29] You know where Anson is? Are you serious? 你知道安森在哪 真的吗
[01:31] I have a lead on where he’s going to be tomorrow night. 我有线索 知道他明晚会在哪里
[01:34] But we can’t get ahead of ourselves. 但我们不能操之过急
[01:36] Even if he shows up… 就算他出现了…
[01:36] How? How did you find him? 怎么知道的 你怎么找到他的
[01:40] I’ve been talking to…Rebecca. 我和丽贝卡谈过了
[01:44] Fi — Fi, we have every reason to believe her at this point. 菲 菲 在这点上我们有必要相信她
[01:47] She tried to have me killed. 她曾经试图杀了我
[01:49] Trust me. Anson was manipulating her. 相信我 她一直在被安森操纵
[01:52] If anyone can appreciate what that’s like, I can. 那种感觉我再清楚不过
[01:54] How can you be sure you’re not walking into another trap? 你怎么确定这不是另一个圈套
[01:59] I can’t be sure on this one. 我不能确定
[02:00] But I have to do it. 但我势必为之
[02:02] If I can put Anson in cuffs 如果我能把安森送进监狱
[02:03] and you plead guilty to a few weapons charges, 你只要承认几项倒卖枪支的指控
[02:07] your sentence will be time served. 就只会被判已服刑期
[02:11] It’s your only chance. 这是你唯一的机会
[02:14] Time’s up, Glenanne. 时间到了 格兰恩
[02:15] Warden wants to see you. 典狱长想见你
[02:17] I trust you, Michael. 我相信你 迈克尔
[02:20] But if you let that weasel slip away again, 但如果你又让那只黄鼠狼溜了
[02:22] I am gonna break out of here just to kick your ass. 小心姑奶奶我越狱出去削你
[02:25] Fair enough. 没问题
[02:38] Ms. Glenanne, 格兰恩小姐
[02:40] This is Mr. Thomas and Mr. Walsh from the State Department. 这是国务院的托马斯和沃什先生
[02:42] Uncuff her, please. 把她的手铐解开
[02:43] Actually, I’d prefer if you didn’t. 实际上 别解开比较好
[02:46] Arthur Meyers, MI6. 我是军情六处的阿瑟·米尔斯
[02:49] So pleased to meet you. 见到你很高兴
[02:51] 阿瑟·米尔斯 英国间谍
[02:53] 阿瑟·米尔斯 极不招人待见
[02:56] What is this? 这是怎么回事
[02:57] That is a rather complicated question, isn’t it? 这问题可不简单 不是吗
[03:00] We’ve been monitoring your activities for quite some time. 我们已经监视你一段时间了
[03:03] Honestly, we were hoping all this would end 说实话 真希望给你一针氯化钾
[03:06] with a needle full of potassium chloride. 就能解决所有问题
[03:08] Seemed rather just, in light of your past affiliation 考虑到你之前和爱尔兰共和军的关系
[03:11] with the Irish Republican Army. 这样做对你来说没什么不公平的
[03:13] I left the army because of their tactics. 我离开共和军是因为他们的行径
[03:16] I never hurt a civilian — then or now. 我从没伤害过一个平民 从来没有
[03:18] Let’s not quibble about the past. 别再对过去的所作所为辩解了
[03:20] Let’s talk about the future. 让我们谈谈未来吧
[03:21] Well, I don’t see how you’ll have a damn thing to say about it. 我不明白你对我的未来有什么好说的
[03:24] Well, then let me help you see it. 那就让我来点给你看吧
[03:25] We’ve been granted a few hours of your time — 我们获得准许带你出去几个小时
[03:27] tomorrow from 1:00 to 4:00. 明天的一点到四点
[03:29] You’ll be driven to our new consulate, 你会被带到我们的新领事馆
[03:31] and you and I are gonna have a little chat 然后我们俩会好好聊聊
[03:33] about how you bombed the old one. 你炸掉旧领事馆的事
[03:35] You think I’m gonna talk to you? 你觉得我会告诉你什么吗
[03:36] I don’t expect so, no. 我可没这么指望
[03:38] But the light there is exquisite, 但那里的光线会很美
[03:40] and you’ll look lovely on camera. 你在镜头里肯定会很漂亮
[03:42] If you leak that I’m in British custody, 如果你把我被英国扣押的事泄露出去
[03:45] there are people in Ireland who will go after my family. 爱尔兰会有人去追杀我的家人
[03:48] You’ll be putting innocent people in danger. 你会让无辜的人陷入危险中
[03:50] Their lives will be — 他们会被…
[03:50] Over. Yeah. That is one option. 杀掉 没错 这只是一个选择
[03:52] The other option is if you sign a new confession — 另一个选择就是 如果你签一份新口供
[03:54] a full confession — 对所有事情供认不讳
[03:56] and we squash the CIA business. 然后我们就可以插足中情局的调查
[04:00] Take the night to think it over. 今晚好好想想吧
[04:02] Sleep well. 睡个好觉
[04:22] Seven phone calls, four texts, and two cryptic e-mails, 七通电话四条短信和两封匿名电子邮件
[04:25] All to set up 就为了在树林里安排
[04:26] an urgent cloak-and-dagger meeting in the woods. 一次神秘兮兮的临时接头
[04:29] I think you enjoy being a spy a little too much, Michael. 你也太喜欢当间谍了吧 迈克尔
[04:31] I think you need a hobby. 我看你得培养个爱好了
[04:32] I know where we can find Anson Fullerton. 我知道上哪能找到安森·富勒顿
[04:35] Excuse me? 你说什么
[04:36] He’s been getting cash and fresh travel documents 他每隔几周都会去拿
[04:38] every couple of weeks. 现金和旅游证件
[04:39] He’s picking up a new package tomorrow 明天他会在大西洋城的一家汽车旅馆
[04:41] in a motel in Atlantic City. 取一个新包裹
[04:43] – And how do you know this? – The point is, I know it. -你怎么知道的 -重点是我知道了
[04:45] Hold on, Michael. 等等 迈克尔
[04:47] We’ve cut off every bank account, 我们已经冻结了安森所有的
[04:48] every known associate, every line of support Anson had. 银行账户 切断了他所有的保障来源
[04:51] Who’s helping him? 还有谁能帮他
[04:52] My source on this is confidential, 我的消息来源是个机密
[04:54] – but I can vouch… – it’s rebecca. -但我能担保… -是丽贝卡
[04:56] She’s the only one of his contacts still in the wind. 她是唯一一个还和他保持联系的
[04:58] And you found her, didn’t you? 你找到她了 是吗
[04:59] You tracked down a traitor to this agency, 你控制住了一个背叛中情局的人
[05:02] and you didn’t even tell me about it?! 竟然没有告诉我
[05:03] I did what I had to do. 我做了该做的
[05:05] Do you want to reprimand me for not following protocol, 你是想惩戒我没按规办事呢
[05:07] or do you want to catch this guy? 还是想去抓住那家伙
[05:08] Honestly? Both. 想听实话吗 两者皆有
[05:10] Well, one of them can wait. 其中一个暂时放放吧
[05:11] We have hours, not days. 我们只有几小时又不是几天
[05:12] And we have to keep this quiet. 还必须低调行事
[05:13] So I want to use my people. 所以我想用我的人
[05:14] No. I’m running this op. 不行 我派人去
[05:16] You came here because you need CIA resources. 你来找我是因为需要中情局的资源
[05:19] If you want to pick the team, fine. 如果你想挑选队友 没问题
[05:21] But not Sam. 出了萨姆
[05:22] If he’s in the mix 如果把他牵扯进来
[05:23] and we come up empty-handed again, 然后又害我们空手而归的话
[05:25] every one of my bosses will line up to kick me. 我会被上司们会轮番批个够的
[05:27] It’s the agency’s loss. Sam is as good as I am. 那是中情局的问题 萨姆和我一样优秀
[05:31] And he accepts domestic beer as payment. 而且报酬是国产啤酒他也没意见
[05:33] I’ll put a note in his file. 我会在他档案里记上一笔的
[05:40] I don’t get to go?! 我不能去
[05:42] I’m sorry, Sam. 抱歉 萨姆
[05:43] Come on! 拜托
[05:45] I’ve been helping you slog through this burn notice garbage 我帮你收拾这个什么黑名单烂摊子
[05:48] for how many years now? 这都多少年了
[05:50] And I don’t get to be there 现在你要给那个大混蛋
[05:51] when you finally put the wraps on the last bastard standing? 来个最后一击 我却不能去
[05:54] I told them that they were making a mistake. 我告诉他们的决定是错的
[05:56] But you know how it is. 但你是明白的
[05:57] You, the agency… you. 你跟中情局之间
[06:01] I’m not even sure 我甚至不确定
[06:02] you should be using their people on this, Mike. 用他们的人靠不靠谱 迈克
[06:04] Who knows where Anson has ears in D.C.? 万一安森在华盛顿也有耳目呢 谁知道
[06:06] That’s why we’re keeping it as tight as possible. 所以这事要尽可能保密
[06:09] Exactly. I mean, why do you think he’s letting me come? 没错 要不干嘛让我跟着
[06:12] He gets to go? 他这样的都能去
[06:13] Wow. Okay. That’s a little harsh. 好吧 这话听着有点刺耳啊
[06:15] I’m just helping with transpo, keep the head count down. 我只是去帮忙跑腿 凑个人数而已
[06:18] And besides, no one knows Atlantic City better than I do. 再说了 没人比我更熟悉大西洋城了
[06:20] I drove a limo up there and gambled. 我在那里开着辆高级轿车还赌博呢
[06:23] Mostly I…gambled. 大多数时间是在赌博
[06:25] I hate to ask, 真不想麻烦你
[06:26] but do you think you can keep an eye on my mom? 但你能帮我看着点我老妈吗
[06:28] Oh, you mean she’s not handling 你是说她不跟你去
[06:29] surveillance and communications? 负责监视和通信了吗
[06:32] Yes, I’ll do it. Fine. 好吧 我会的 行
[06:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:35] Knock ’em dead, boys. 干掉他们 伙计们
[06:47] In any prison, contraband is the rule, not the exception. 在监狱里 偷带进物品屡见不鲜
[06:51] Candy, alcohol, even weapons 糖 酒 甚至武器
[06:54] are available at a steep mark-up. 都以极高的价格在交易
[06:56] But there are still some things 但有的东西
[06:57] that no amount of cash, credits, or cigarettes 无论花多少钱 有多少信用点还是香烟
[07:00] will buy you. 你都买不到
[07:01] Ayn, I need something. 有姐 我需要点东西
[07:03] 有姐 有料道的囚犯
[07:06] I need to disappear. 我需要消失
[07:11] Wait. You’re not kidding? 等等 你是不是在开玩笑
[07:14] Honey, if I had a secret door out of here, 亲爱的 如果我有扇传送门出去的话
[07:15] don’t you think I’d have used it by now? 那你说我还在这儿待着干嘛
[07:17] I’m not talking about actually breaking out. 我不是说要越狱
[07:19] I just need it to look like I did. 只是想看起来像那么一回事
[07:21] Back up, criminal. 得了 小狱女
[07:22] I thought you had this whole CIA exit strategy. 我记得你有个中情局免刑计划
[07:24] Yeah, well, apparently 是啊 显然
[07:25] the English government heard about it, 英国政府听说了
[07:26] and there’s a…British spy 现在有个英国间谍
[07:28] who’s intent on making my life a living hell. 想让我下十八层地狱
[07:30] Right. Well, we all been there. 好吧 地狱谁都下过那么几回
[07:33] You have half the guards on payroll here. 这里巡逻的一半狱警都是你的人
[07:35] Surely one of them can just stash me somewhere. 肯定有人能把我藏起来
[07:39] In a word? 一个词
[07:40] Hell no. 没门儿
[07:44] But I might be able 但我可能可以
[07:45] to arrange for you to have a little privacy — 让你有点隐私空间
[07:48] If you can make it worth my while. 如果你付得起价钱的话
[07:50] That’s a big “If.” 价格可不低哦
[07:56] Are you interested in an early release? 你想早点被释放吗
[08:01] Don’t come in here selling magic beans, girl. 别在这里信口开河了 姑娘
[08:03] No beans. Just leverage. 绝非信口 确有手段
[08:07] I’m a high-value prisoner. 我可是个高价值囚犯
[08:08] They’re gonna miss me when I’m gone. 我走了你会想我的
[08:10] And? 然后呢
[08:10] And if you hide me, 如果你帮我藏起来
[08:12] I think it’s only fair that you be the one to find me. 礼尚往来 找到我的人也一定是你
[08:16] Oh, you’re right. 你说对了
[08:18] That kind of cooperation could knock years off my sentence. 一次举报揭发能让我减上好几年刑
[08:23] Damn, girl, you’re diabolical. 你这丫头还真够贼的
[08:27] Then let’s go down first thing in the morning, 那我们一大早就得行动
[08:29] right after breakfast. 早餐时间一过就走
[08:30] Yeah, I can work that. 这我能做到
[08:31] But this thing won’t hold up long. 但这拖不了多少时间
[08:33] I’ll give it a day, maybe two. 能拖个一天出来 好的话两天
[08:37] With any luck, that’s all I’ll need. 运气好的话 那就够了
[08:48] When the CIA plans the capture of a high-value target, 当中情局计划抓捕一个重要目标时
[08:52] no expense is spared. 会不惜一切代价
[08:54] Directional microphones, fiber-optic cameras, 定向麦克风 光纤摄像头
[08:57] taser guns — all the toys come out. 泰瑟枪 各种高科技都会用上
[09:01] Blue team, copy back if you’re set. 蓝队 就绪请回话
[09:03] – Copy. – Copy. -收到 -收到
[09:04] Look at him. 看看他
[09:05] He’s like a kid in a candy store. 兴奋得跟个糖果店里的小孩似的
[09:07] You guys don’t know how spoiled you are. 你们的条件是有多宽裕
[09:25] Can somebody tell me the story with 111? 谁知道111房的这帮人是怎么回事
[09:27] Um, well, t-this is kind of awkward, Mike. 这看上去有点尴尬 迈克
[09:30] That’s what a party looks like. 明显那边在开派对
[09:32] Well, it won’t be long before the cops get invited. 这么喧闹很快就会引来警察
[09:35] Not the kind of welcome mat we want to lay out for Anson. 我们可不想这样把安森吓跑
[09:37] How much petty cash do we have? 我们有多少可周转现金
[09:38] We can pay them to leave. 可以用钱打发他们走
[09:39] Fast and easy — I did it once in Beirut. 又快又省事 我在贝鲁特就这么解决过
[09:41] Oh, hold on. 等会儿
[09:43] We got Nate Westen to the rescue. 内特·韦斯顿来帮忙了
[09:45] Hey, whose room is this? 这是谁的房间啊
[09:49] Damn it. What the hell is he doing? 该死的 他到底在做什么
[09:50] What you think you’re doing, dude? You’re in my ride. 你这家伙想干什么 你别碰我的车
[09:53] Oh, yes. I’m very sorry about that. 好的 我对此很抱歉
[09:54] And I will be brief. 我长话短说
[09:55] We’re gonna need all your linens. 我们得把所有床上用品都换了
[09:57] What’d you say? 你说什么
[09:58] Well, I’m the assistant manager. And — oh! 我是这儿的副经理
[10:01] This is manny. 这位是曼尼
[10:02] And unfortunately — and I don’t want to alarm anyone — 我并不希望惊动任何人 但不幸的是
[10:04] but we’ve had a massive bedbug infestation. 我们这儿刚经历过一次床虱灾
[10:08] – Bedbugs? – Bedbugs. -床虱 -床虱
[10:09] You serious right now? 你不是开玩笑的吧
[10:11] Yo! Farrah! Bova! We gots to roll, kids. 喂法拉 波娃 我们开路走吧
[10:15] Manny says the place got bedbugs. 曼尼说这地方有床虱
[10:18] I ain’t payin’ for the room. You can forget that, yo. 我可不会付房费的 你别指望了
[10:20] Yes, I understand. 是的 我完全理解
[10:21] And I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. 很抱歉给您带来不便
[10:26] They gonna roll, yo. 他们要走喽
[10:27] You’re welcome. 不用谢我
[10:27] – What the hell was that? – You like that? -你刚才搞什么鬼 -还不错是吧
[10:29] It was actually a true story. 那其实真有发生过
[10:30] One time when I was on the stripper and I had these — 当时我正在跟艳舞衣女郎亲热 之后
[10:32] You drive. That’s what you do — nothing else. 你只是负责开车 仅此而已
[10:36] It worked, okay? 可这很有效啊
[10:37] Yeah. What if it worked too well? 是啊 万一太有效了怎么办
[10:39] You want the entire motel to clear out? 你想把整个汽车旅馆的人都清空吗
[10:41] Anson would know something’s wrong from down the block. 安森在街的另一头就会感到不对劲了
[10:45] Okay, Mike. 好吧 迈克
[10:46] Sorry. 对不起
[10:55] In any covert operation, 任何秘密行动中
[10:57] the closer you get to your goal, 你越接近目标
[10:59] the more collateral damage tends to arise. 可能造成的周边伤害也就越大
[11:02] Just because you’re dealing with one situation in a city 即使你在数百公里之外的城市
[11:05] hundreds of miles away doesn’t mean that another one 执行任务 不代表你自己家里
[11:07] won’t show up on your doorstep back home. 不会出现什么突发状况
[11:09] Open up. Open up. 开门 开门
[11:12] Sam, no! 萨姆 别开枪
[11:14] – Barry? – Jesus. -巴瑞 -天啊
[11:15] Who answers the door like that? 谁会这样给别人开门啊
[11:18] Where’s Mike? I need Mike. 迈克在哪 我要找迈克
[11:20] Whoa. What the hell happened with you? 你他妈的怎么回事啊
[11:21] Ugh. I got shot. 我中枪了
[11:28] Are you sure that that’s sanitary? 你确定这是干净的吗
[11:30] It’s not very sanitary, but it’ll stop the bleeding. 这不是非常干净 但是能止住血
[11:33] You barely got grazed. 你只不过被子弹擦伤了
[11:34] Would you calm down and just tell us what happened? 你能不能冷静下来告诉我们发生了什么事
[11:38] I’m having my midday mojito. 我当时正在喝我的莫吉托鸡尾酒
[11:39] I look over, and I see a gaggle of fiona’s old gun buddies. 我回头一看 发现一群菲欧娜的老枪友
[11:42] I barely got out of there. 我差点没逃出来
[11:44] Who are these people? 这都是些什么人
[11:46] Um, you know how we’re doing a lot to get Fi out? 你知道我们为救菲出来尝试了许多方法
[11:49] Uh, we might have pissed off this, um… 我们有可能惹恼了这位
[11:52] major weapons dealer. 武器走私大户
[11:54] What does that have to do with him? 这跟他有什么关系
[11:56] It shouldn’t have anything to do with me. 本来不应该跟我有关系的
[11:57] But, I handle all the money for Fi’s deals. 但是菲交易的所有资金都是由我经办的
[12:01] So the FBI said, 所以联邦调查局说
[12:03] “We’ll offer you immunity if you cooperate.” “协助我们调查就豁免你的罪”
[12:05] And I was like, “I got to think about it,” 我回答说”我需要考虑一下”
[12:06] which is why I need to talk to Mike. 这就是为什么我想找迈克谈谈
[12:08] I’m sorry. Am — am I missing something? 不好意思 我是不是没听全
[12:10] Why didn’t you just go to the FBI, all right? 你为什么不直接去找联邦调查局
[12:12] Let them protect you. Take their deal. 接受他们的协议 让他们保护你
[12:13] Yeah, well, I know. 我知道
[12:14] I would, but except that if I did that, 我是想 但如果我真那么做了
[12:16] then they’d go pick up my books, 他们就是拿到我的账本
[12:17] and then every single one of my clients 然后我所有的客户
[12:18] would have a matching set of bracelets, 全都会被拷进监狱
[12:20] including your son and… 包括你儿子和…
[12:22] Oh, come on. 搞什么
[12:23] You said those tax shelters were totally legal. 你说过那样避税是完全合法的
[12:25] Yeah, Sam, what part of that sounds totally legal? 萨姆 哪一部分听上去完全合法了
[12:28] “Tax shelter”? “避税”吗
[12:29] I’m not gonna let anything bad happen. I promise you. 我不会让你惹上什么麻烦 我保证
[12:31] I just need to go get those files 我只需要拿到跟这个问题
[12:33] that are germane to the issue at hand, you understand? 有密切关系的文件而已 你懂了吗
[12:35] – Okay, so go do it. – I can’t! -好 那就去拿 -我没办法啊
[12:38] Listen, I keep all of my stuff up at my client’s lake house. 所有的文件都留在我客户的湖景别墅里了
[12:41] Now, they’re gonna be looking for my car. 但他们现在会到处找我的车
[12:43] So I’m gonna need a ride. 所以我需要人送我一程
[12:44] I’m gonna need a little backup. 我需要一点支援
[12:48] Maddy, are you okay here? 玛蒂 你一个人在家可以吗
[12:51] Yeah, there’s a “Real Housewives” Marathon. 可以 电视正在连播”真实家庭主妇”
[12:53] I’ll draw the blinds and stay in. 我会把窗帘拉上 待在家里
[12:57] 巴瑞 客户
[12:59] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[13:01] Try not to bleed in my car. 别把血滴到我的车里
[13:21] This way, Sam. 这边走 萨姆
[13:22] Some spot. 这地方真不错
[13:23] I didn’t realize you had clients 我从没想到过
[13:25] who were actually, you know, successful. 你的客户还真有些成功人士
[13:26] Yeah. Well, I’m more than just great hair and good looks, Sam. 当然 我有的不只是发型和容貌 萨姆
[13:32] Go ahead. Go ahead. 进去吧 进去吧
[13:36] It’s over here. 在这边
[13:37] Hey, seriously, what does this guy do? 说真的 这家伙是干什么的
[13:39] Data mining and derivatives and basically screwing over 搞数据挖掘和周边业务 基本是靠
[13:43] a whole bunch of people in Malaysia. 算计马来西亚那边的人过活的
[13:45] Will you check that closet for a box? 你去那边衣柜里找找有没有一个盒子
[13:47] He is not a nice dude. 他不是个好相处的人
[13:49] However, he does let me stash my “iffy” files here 不过 他让我把不可告人的文件藏在这
[13:52] in exchange for free tax advice. 作为帮他逃税的交换条件
[13:54] I need this. 我需要这个
[13:56] All right, so I’m gonna take all this. 我要把这些全带上
[13:59] And that. 还有这个
[14:01] And, uh… 还有…
[14:03] Bingo. 就这些了
[14:04] We’re out. 我们走
[14:08] Why are you pointing at it? 你为什么指着盒子
[14:09] W– because I’m injured, Sam. 因为我受伤了 萨姆
[14:14] I’m sorry I got shot. 很抱歉我被枪射伤了
[14:20] Uh, Barry, stop walking 巴瑞 停下别走了
[14:22] – and pat your pockets like you forgot your keys. – What? -拍拍口袋装作忘记拿钥匙了 -什么
[14:24] The S.U.V. on the street wasn’t there when we got here. 外面那辆越野车是我们进来之后才停的
[14:27] I’m thinking that the guy behind the wheel, 我觉得那个假装没看到我们的司机
[14:29] who’s not looking at us, has a rifle in his lap. 有支步枪在手边
[14:34] Aah! I’m hit! And it got my leg! 我中枪了 腿中枪了
[14:38] Get in there! 快躲进去
[14:43] You all right? 你还好吗
[14:43] No, I’m not all right. I got shot in the leg! 不 我很不好 我的腿中枪了
[14:45] Looks like a flesh wound. 看上去只是皮肉伤
[14:47] Yeah, well, whatever. It’s twice in one day! 无论如何 同一天内第二次了
[14:50] This has got to stop! 绝不能这么发展下去了
[14:54] Sorry, Barry. 很抱歉 巴瑞
[14:55] I’m pretty sure this is just starting. 我相信这才刚刚开始
[15:09] How is it? 伤口怎么样
[15:09] You’re gonna be fine. It’s a through-and-through. 没什么大碍 是个贯通伤
[15:11] If we live, you can put a hoop though it. 如果我们能活下来 你可以戴个环上去
[15:13] If we live? 如果我们能活下来
[15:15] Barry, there’s four guys outside with guns. 巴瑞 外面有四个持枪大汉
[15:18] That’s a lot. 算挺多的了
[15:20] Oh, you gotta be kidding me. 你不是跟我开玩笑吧
[15:22] Do you have any bars? 你手机有信号吗
[15:23] No, man, there’s no cell service out here at all. 没有 这地区根本没有手机服务
[15:26] Well, it’s the main reason 这也是为什么我会借
[15:27] why I asked my client to use his place. 这位客户的宅子藏文件的主要原因
[15:28] There’s no cell service. There’s no internet service. 没有手机服务 没有网络服务
[15:31] It’s the only way to — ow! — keep data safe from hackers. 这是唯一可以避免数据被黑客盗去的办法
[15:38] Oh, damn it. They cut the phone lines. 该死的 他们把电话线截断了
[15:41] You think any neighbors heard that shot? 你觉得会有邻居听到刚才那枪声吗
[15:42] I don’t know. It’s all vacation houses up here. 我不知道 这片都是些度假屋
[15:45] I think we’re probably on our own. 估计只能靠我们自己了
[15:46] Okay. I need a beer. 好吧 我需要瓶啤酒
[15:47] Come on, man. 别闹了
[15:49] I’m gonna need you to keep it together. 我需要你保持镇静
[15:51] I can’t deal with these guys alone. 不然我一个人搞不定这些家伙
[15:53] What are you talking about? 你在扯什么淡
[15:53] You can’t deal with these guys at all. 你怎样都搞不定这些家伙
[15:56] I’m making a fake marshal’s badge. 我来伪造一个警徽
[15:57] If we can’t call the cops, I’ve got to be the cops. 如果无法报警 那我就得假扮警察
[15:59] So I need your wallet, some scissors, and a glass. 我需要你的钱包 剪刀 还要个杯子
[16:06] What’s the glass for? 要杯子干吗
[16:07] We don’t waste beer in my family. 我们家的人从不浪费一滴啤酒
[16:12] The guys that Fi rolled over on — 那些被菲供出来的家伙
[16:14] you recognize any of ’em? 你认得出其中哪个吗
[16:15] Yeah. Garret Hartley. 认得 加雷特·哈特利
[16:17] I think he’s the vice president of killing people. 他简直是个杀人机器
[16:19] The guy’s a cold-blooded son of a bitch. 是个冷血的狗崽子
[16:24] 加雷特·哈特利 冷血狗崽子
[16:28] You were right. 你说的对
[16:29] Stack of mail in the box next door. 隔壁房子的信箱都满了
[16:32] You hear that, bitches? 喽啰们 听到了吧
[16:34] We got all the time in the world. No rushing. 我们有得是时间慢慢来 不用急
[16:36] No more excuses. 也没借口完不成任务
[16:38] Now, here’s what I want — 我要你们做的是
[16:39] Attention! Drop your weapons and put your hands up. 全体注意 放下你的武器 举起手来
[16:46] That’s funny. You’re funny. 有点意思 你真逗啊
[16:48] I’m not joking. 我不是在说笑
[16:49] This is Chuck Finley, U.S. Marshals Service. 我是联邦执法局的查克·芬利
[16:52] We’ve got a team inside the house and backup on the way. 屋内有我们一支警队后援也正在路上
[16:55] Surrender now 现在投降的话
[16:56] and you will not be charged with 你将不会被指控
[16:57] threatening law-enforcement personnel. 威胁执法人员
[16:59] Very generous, Mr. Finley, 你很慷慨 芬利先生
[17:00] but I’m gonna have to say no. 但我还是觉得不必了
[17:02] We know who you are, Mr. Hartley. Be smart. 我们知道你是谁 哈特利先生 放聪明点
[17:05] How do you think this is gonna end? 你觉得这会怎样结束呢
[17:08] If you know who I am, 你要是真知道我是谁
[17:09] then you know how this ends. 那你也知道结局会怎样
[17:11] I’m here to kill Barry Burkowski. 我只是来杀巴瑞·伯克沃斯基
[17:13] Do yourself a favor, 给自己留条路
[17:14] send him out. 让他出来
[17:16] We tried to be reasonable. 我们尝试过和平调解
[17:17] Remember that. 记得就是了
[17:22] Go check out the main road, 去大路上看看
[17:24] see if he’s telling the truth. 看他是不是在说实话
[17:25] Yeah, boss. 是 老大
[17:31] Hey, it’s working. 真有效了
[17:32] Uh, actually, it’s not. 事实上 没有
[17:33] We just bought ourselves a few minutes to get ready. 我们只是争取了几分钟可以做准备
[17:35] But he’s leaving. 但他真要走了呢
[17:36] He’s checking out our story. 他只是去证实下我们的话
[17:37] Believe me, they’re gonna storm the joint 相信我 一旦那越野车回来时
[17:39] as soon as that S.U.V. comes back. 他们就会毫不犹豫地冲进来
[17:40] You know, I really can’t deal with your negativity right now. 现在我真受不了你这消极的情绪
[17:43] Barry, what kind of outside lighting does this house have? 巴瑞 这房子外围照明用的是什么系统
[17:48] The motion sensor in a backyard floodlight 后院射灯的运动传感器
[17:50] in a backyard floodlight works by measuring infrared heat. 通过测量红外热量工作
[17:53] When a change is detected, 当探测到红外热量变化时
[17:55] it triggers a charge in two electrical leads 它会在两个电极间引发电火花
[17:58] that turn on the lights. 点亮射灯
[17:59] With a little creative re-wiring, 只需一点创造性的小改装
[18:01] that same spark 同样的火花
[18:03] can transform a shotgun shell 能把一发霰弹枪子弹变成
[18:05] into a primitive, motion-activated zip gun. 一把能感应运动的自制手枪
[18:13] Now we got a little buddy to guard the back door. 现在我们有了个看后门的小帮手
[18:15] Hey, listen. 听着
[18:16] Um, that was neat and all, 那个是挺个性的
[18:17] but I don’t think your robot can protect us. 但是我觉得你的小机器人可护不住我们
[18:20] Do you see all the guns that Garret brought? 你看见加雷特拿来的那些枪了吗
[18:23] Don’t you worry. 这你用不着担心
[18:24] When that SUV comes back, 那辆越野车回来的时候
[18:26] we’ll be ready. 我们早就准备好了
[18:30] One of the hardest parts, 在任何一个抓捕行动中
[18:31] in any takedown operation 最难的部分
[18:33] is waiting for the target to show. 就是等待目标出现
[18:35] There’s nothing to do but wait and watch, 除了等待和观察 别无他法
[18:37] knowing that even the smallest mistake 即使是很小的失误
[18:39] can ruin everything. 也能导致功亏一篑
[18:43] Michael, we have a visitor. 迈克尔 有人来了
[18:46] Anson? 是安森吗
[18:47] Not quite, looks like a delivery guy. 不太像 像是个送货员
[18:50] Sweet, pizza’s here. 太棒了 披萨来了
[18:51] I hope you guys like 希望你们喜欢
[18:53] Hawaiian-style. Jess, do me a favor and let the guys know, dinner 夏威夷风味 杰西帮忙告诉大家晚餐来了
[18:57] How are you doing. 你好
[18:57] Hey, hey, what’s up. 怎么样哟
[18:59] All right, it’s $42, right? 42块 对吧
[19:01] And there you got 50 bucks. 给你50块
[19:03] Keep the change. 留着零钱吧
[19:04] Right on, man. 没问题伙计
[19:07] Damn it, Nate. 该死的 内特
[19:08] That’s the second time you’ve jeopardized this operation. 这是你第二次把行动安危置于不顾了
[19:12] I just got pizza. 我就是点了披萨
[19:13] I did something nice. 我做的是好事
[19:14] Who orders four pizzas to a motel room? 谁会在汽车旅馆里点四个披萨
[19:17] Why don’t you just hang a sign on the door, 你倒不如在门上挂个牌
[19:19] “sting in the progress”?! “抓捕行动进行中”
[19:20] I really doubt 我不觉得
[19:21] I can’t keep cleaning up after you! 我不能一直给你擦屁股
[19:24] Not on this one. 这次不行
[19:28] You need to go. 你得退出了
[19:30] I mean it, out the back, now. 我是认真的 从后门出去 现在就走
[19:34] Fine. 好
[19:43] Look Mike, I get it, 听着迈克 我明白
[19:44] but that was a little harsh, man. 但是刚才有点过分了
[19:46] He’s your brother. 他怎么着也是你弟弟
[19:47] Fiona’s life is on the line, Jesse. 菲欧娜命悬一线 杰西
[19:50] I can’t have Nate — 我不能让纳特
[19:52] There is no margin for error on this. 这次行动不容任何失误
[19:55] Yeah. 是啊
[20:07] Nice touch. 挺聪明的
[20:08] Cheaper than a lookout. 比找人放风省钱
[20:10] More reliable. Never met a cup of rocks that would betray me. 更可靠 一杯石子可不会背叛我
[20:15] You are about to see why I got myself on library detail. 你马上就明白为什么我要把图书馆摸这么透
[20:23] I had my guard on cell block D kill their AC unit. 我让狱警在D区把空调搞坏
[20:29] Nobody’s gonna miss this. 不会有人错过这些的
[20:36] Come on. 来啊
[20:37] we gotta make room for your bony ass. 给你这把瘦骨头腾点地方
[20:41] Just me and a year’s supply of menthols, huh? 只有我和一年量的薄荷油
[20:46] You get claustrophobic, you bite your knuckle and keep it to yourself. 你要是有幽闭恐惧症 那就咬牙忍着吧
[20:49] If you get busted before I can play the hero, 如果在我装英雄前你被抓住了
[20:51] I will be out of business for nothing. 我就竹篮打水一场空了
[20:53] You can save the pep talk. 你不用废话了
[20:54] I have more riding on this than you do. 这事我比你在行
[20:57] Lunch call, ladies. Line up! Let’s go! 吃午饭了 女士们 排好队快点
[21:00] Line up! 排好队
[21:07] Glenanne. 格兰恩
[21:09] Glenanne! Get out here, right now. 格兰恩 快出来 现在马上
[21:20] All personnel to cell block D. 所有人员去D区
[21:22] Code black, code black. 黑色警戒 黑色警戒
[21:34] I can’t die. 我不能死
[21:35] I have never climbed Kilimanjaro. 我还没爬过乞力马扎罗山呢
[21:37] I’ve never seen “the Wire.” 我还没看过”火线”呢
[21:39] I’ve never even had a four-way. 我还没玩过4p呢
[21:41] I’ve never strangled a friend in cold blood before, 我还没冷血到勒死过一个朋友呢
[21:43] but it’s early. 但是现在还早
[21:46] It’s back. 那辆车回来了
[21:47] The vehicle with all the guns — the death-mobile. 车里面装满了枪 死亡之车
[21:50] Looks like they are getting organized. 看起来他们正整装待发呢
[21:52] Get the motar, Barry. Let’s go. 拿好炮筒 巴瑞 行动起来
[21:55] Is calling it that supposed to make me feel better? 说出来会不会好受点
[21:58] You know, it’s just a beer can with 这就是个啤酒罐
[22:00] aquarium cleaner and sugar and 和鱼缸清洁剂 还有糖和
[22:02] I know what I’m doing. Does that make you feel better? 我心中有数 这样你感觉好点吗
[22:05] Let’s do it. 开始干吧
[22:11] Hey, how long is it gonna take to get this boomstick thing ready. 你弄好这个爆破筒要多久
[22:15] – A minute. – A minute?! -一分钟 -一分钟
[22:16] I don’t think we have a minute, man. They are coming. 我觉得我们可没有一分钟 他们要来了
[22:20] Mr. Hartley, before you take another step, 哈特利先生 在你进行下一步前
[22:24] I’d like to talk the terms. 我得先谈谈条件
[22:32] Good, there is no reason we can’t be professional about this. 很好 大家都是行家就没什么不能谈的
[22:34] I agree, so I’m gonna offer you one last chance. 我同意 那我给你最后一次机会
[22:37] If you forfeit your guns, 如果你放弃你的枪支
[22:39] we’ll drop the weapons charges. If you don’t, 我们不会判你枪支罪的 如果你不放弃
[22:41] a federal prosecutor is gonna step on your neck as hard as he can. 联邦公诉人可会毫不留情地弄死你的
[22:44] Don’t embarrass yourself, Mr. Finley. 别搞笑了 芬利先生
[22:46] We both know you don’t have backup on the way. 你我都清楚你没有后援了
[22:48] Now, that chubby little CPA in there is gonna die. 里面那个胖会计死定了
[22:51] If you give him up, 如果你把他交出来
[22:53] there’s no reason you have to. 你就没必要送死
[22:54] As I said, this isn’t personal. 像我说的 这不是个人恩怨
[22:56] Yeah, well, this isn’t, either. 好吧 这个也不是
[22:58] Okay, give me a light. 给我点个火
[23:07] The ammo! Get down — now! 弹药着了 快趴下
[23:31] Man, I always thought of you as a second banana, but forget Mike. 老兄 我一直以为你就是个男二号
[23:34] You’re number one in my book. 迈克靠边站 在我心里你就是老大
[23:36] Barry, there were four guys. Where’s the fourth — 巴瑞 有四个人 第四个在哪
[23:40] And you made fun of my robot. 还有你竟然嘲笑我的小机器人
[23:47] Yeah! It hurts, doesn’t it?! Ha! 够疼的吧
[23:51] We got one, man. One down. 我们搞定一个了 一个已经趴下了
[23:52] Yeah. 是啊
[23:53] Now there’s only three people trying to kill us. 现在只有三个人想杀我们了
[24:02] That was brave, Mr. Finley. 刚才你很勇敢 芬利先生
[24:05] Brave, but not very smart. 勇敢 但是可不聪明
[24:07] You just made it my job to kill you, too. 干掉你也成了我分内的事了
[24:11] Well, Mr. Hartley, it’s my job to avoid any further bloodshed, 哈特利先生 我的职责是尽量少造成流血
[24:15] So I’m warning you — 所以我警告你
[24:16] If you come any closer, we will open fire. 如果你再靠近 我们会开火的
[24:19] We are well-armed and prepared to defend ourselves. 我们武器装备齐全 准备好自卫了
[24:23] Well, I’m sorry to disappoint, 我不想让你失望
[24:25] but you’re going to have to. 但是恐怕不得不了
[24:30] That was good. Strong. 刚才很不错 很强势
[24:32] Yeah, thanks. I was also lying. 谢谢 我还在撒谎
[24:37] Take a good look. 好好看看
[24:39] That’s all we’ve got, amigo. 我们只有这些了 老哥
[24:41] What? Why didn’t you bring more ammunition?! 什么 你干嘛不多带点弹药来
[24:44] Because we were just here to pick up a box full of paper! 因为我们本来是来拿一箱纸就撤的
[24:46] Why didn’t you take the damn FBI deal when they offered it?! 你干嘛不接受FBI的提案
[24:49] Well, obviously I regret that now! 很明显我现在后悔了
[24:53] Okay, I don’t hear any sirens, 好吧我没听到任何警报器响
[24:54] So he’s calling for backup even as we speak, 我们说话的时候他都在请求支援
[24:57] So we got to get out of here before reinforcements show up. 所以在支援来之前我们必须离开这
[25:00] How far away is the garage? Would you say 60, 70 feet? 车库离这儿有多远 有没有六七十英尺
[25:03] I don’t know. I don’t live here. 我不知道 我又不住这儿
[25:04] But if we’re gonna make a beeline for it, 如果我们要直奔那里
[25:06] we might as well do it now, right? 最好趁现在 对吧
[25:07] Says the one-legged man. 你个瘸子真好意思说
[25:08] I’m just saying, 我就那么一说
[25:09] they got a burning truck and a man with a hole in his arm. 他们有辆着火的车和一个胳膊中弹的人
[25:11] They seem pretty well distracted. 他们看起来精神完全不集中
[25:13] Well, distracted doesn’t mean asleep. 精神不集中不等于睡着了
[25:14] You see Sylvester and Jean-claude out there? 你看门口站着的都是史泰龙级别的
[25:16] They’re banged up, but they can still shoot. 别看残了 照样能爆你头
[25:18] If we try and make a run for it without cover, 如果我们没掩护就想跑
[25:20] We’re gonna get our asses shot off. 就等着屁股开花吧
[25:27] What? What? 什么 什么
[25:29] Hang on! 等会
[25:33] Come on, bacon, come on. Give me some bacon. Come on. 一定有培根 拜托了 给我点培根
[25:43] Hey, look, I hate to be a skeptic here, but, uh, 我不想胡思乱想 但是
[25:48] how the hell is breakfast meat supposed to help us get away? 早餐肉怎么能帮我们逃跑
[25:50] It’s not the meat. It’s the grease. 关键不是肉 是里面的猪油
[25:53] When I was with the teams, they taught us 我在海豹队的时候 他们教我们
[25:54] that any hydrocarbon polymer, like animal fat, can — 任何碳氢化合物 比如动物脂肪 能
[25:58] Never mind. Breakfast meat is magic. 算了 早餐肉是个神奇的东西
[26:04] When you’re on the run, the first few hours 在潜逃过程中 前几个小时
[26:07] are when you’re most likely to get caught. 是最容易被抓的
[26:09] Most fugitives are caught quickly 很多逃犯被抓住的原因
[26:11] because they’re trying so hard to get away 是他们一心只顾逃跑
[26:13] that they leave a trail a mile wide. 而留下了大片踪迹
[26:16] The best plan is usually to hide well 最好的计划通常是好好藏起来
[26:19] and stay out of sight. 远离人们的视线
[26:22] We got something near the library. 我们在图书馆附近有发现
[26:24] Of course, it doesn’t matter how well you’re hidden 当然 不论你藏得再巧妙都无济于事
[26:27] if they have a k-9 unit that can smell you 只要他们有搜犬队 被狗嗅到无异于
[26:29] as well as see you. 被人看到
[26:32] In that case, your best option is usually a decoy. 那种情况下 上策通常是抛诱饵
[26:40] Give the dog something to find 让警犬找到一些东西
[26:42] And hope their handlers don’t look too close. 祈祷驯兽师检查得别太仔细
[26:49] I’m sorry, ma’am. 对不起 女士
[26:50] It must have been the tobacco that set him off. 警犬闻到的肯定是香烟
[26:53] And as exciting as it is 而且找到一包罗尼烟
[26:55] to discover a hidden pack of ronnies, 警犬都这么兴奋的话
[26:57] I think it’s safe to say 我觉得可以判断
[26:58] that Ms. Glenanne escaped from your facility. 格兰恩女士从你们监狱里逃跑了
[27:01] So go back to your hotel. 回你的旅馆吧
[27:03] You’ll be notified the moment she turns up. 当她再次出现的时候 你会收到通知的
[27:05] When she turns up, it’ll be in Ireland or Morocco. 她下次再出现 就在爱尔兰或摩洛哥了
[27:08] My arrangement with the State Department was for today. 我和国务院的会商会约在今天
[27:10] This trip has been an utter waste. 我此行完全成了浪费
[27:12] Goodbye, warden. 再见 典狱长
[27:13] You will be hearing from my embassy. 你会收到我们大使馆的通知的
[27:19] When you’re planning an operation to grab a target, 当你在筹划一次抓捕行动时
[27:22] you want as much manpower on the ground as you can get. 能调动的人力越多越好
[27:27] You want to make sure you’ve covered every approach, 你要确认每条小路 每个逃跑路线
[27:30] every escape route. 都有人看守
[27:34] Because no matter how much you plan, 因为不论你的计划多么周全
[27:36] There are always surprises. 总有意料之外的事情发生
[27:48] All right, new deal. 好了 新情况
[27:51] That’s not just any hooker. She requested room 104. 那妓女不是来卖的 她要了104房
[27:54] Anson sent a cutout. 安森找了个打前站的
[27:57] Blonde under the breezeway — get a mic on her. 金发妞在蓬道下面 给她身上放个麦
[27:59] I’ll do you one better. 我有个更好的主意
[28:00] This little baby’s gonna be her own private cell tower. 这个小宝贝就是她自己的广播站
[28:02] We’ll get the location of whoever she’s talking to. 不管她和谁说话 我们都能定位出来
[28:05] No. No, there’s nobody. 没有 没有 这什么人都没有
[28:07] It’s a crappy motel. Jesus, what do you want? 就是个破汽车旅馆 上帝啊你到底要什么
[28:10] I want you to keep your eyes open. 我想让你睁大眼看清楚
[28:12] Hey, relax. 放轻松
[28:14] What the hell’s in this package that’s got you so — 这包裹里放了什么鬼东西让你这么
[28:16] I don’t pay you to ask questions. 我付钱不是让你问问题的
[28:17] Just get me the damn bag by 5:00. 五点前把这破包给我就行
[28:19] And make sure no one’s watching. 而且确保没人看见
[28:21] I’ve got to get out of town. 我得出城了
[28:22] We got him. 定位到他了
[28:23] We got you, you little vest-wearing son of a bitch! 发现你了 穿着马甲哥照样找得到你
[28:26] No, no, no. We don’t have him yet. 不 不 不 还没跟到他
[28:27] Southwest corner of Baltic and MLK. That’s across town. 波罗的海和马丁路德金西南角 在城的另一边
[28:29] Drexel hotel. 德雷克赛尔酒店
[28:30] Blue team, Anson Fullerton is at the Drexel hotel. 蓝队 安森·富勒顿 德雷克赛尔酒店
[28:34] We have less than an hour to get there. Move! 只有不到一个小时了 行动
[28:42] Hey, go easy, Barry. 淡定一点 巴瑞
[28:44] Hey, if you want me to run on this leg, 如果你想让我用这条腿逃跑
[28:46] then I need to — I need to not feel it so much. 那我需要 需要麻痹一下才行
[28:49] Actually, I don’t want to feel much of anything right now. 实际上 我现在什么都不想感觉到
[28:51] It looks like a firing squad out there. 外面看起来就像行刑队
[28:53] They can’t hit what they can’t see. 他们看不见目标绝不会突袭
[28:55] Trust me. 相信我
[28:57] 4,000 years ago, 四千年前
[28:59] Warriors disoriented their enemies by setting fire 勇士们将稻草浸入油脂中
[29:02] to bushels of straw soaked in grease 把它们制成烟雾弹
[29:05] and turning them into smoke bombs. 点燃后迷惑敌人
[29:06] Even though today’s soldiers 即使今天的士兵们
[29:08] have traded burning crops for hexachloroethane, 用六氯乙烷取代了稻草
[29:11] It doesn’t mean those primitive methods aren’t still effective. 并不意味着原始方法就不管用
[29:18] Hey, easy, bub. 放松 兄弟
[29:19] Cholesterol kills. 胆固醇高会死人的
[29:21] Yeah? So do trained killers. 是吗 职业杀手也杀人
[29:23] I don’t know why they’re waiting for backup. 真不知道他们为什么等支援
[29:25] They should just come in here and kill us now. 他们应该马上进来杀死我们
[29:28] Well, don’t tell them that. 别跟他们那么说
[29:29] Okay, now, look. 好 现在听着
[29:31] These are smoke bombs. 这些是烟雾弹
[29:32] It’ll give us some kind of cover. 能给我们一些掩护
[29:34] It’s like a curtain between us and Garret’s shooters, 形成加雷特的枪手和我们之间的一层烟幕
[29:36] but we’re still gonna have to haul ass. 但我们也要玩命的跑
[29:37] You ready? 准备好了吗
[29:40] I mean, as ready as I’ll ever be. 我是说 我一直都准备着呢
[29:41] Let’s just do this. 就这么干吧
[29:42] Okay. 好
[29:44] Now, this entire plan — our lives — 现在 整个计划 我们的小命
[29:47] depends on putting those directly in front of the guys with guns. 就全看能否把这些东西扔到枪手面前
[29:50] Now, were you an all-county quarterback at Annalee High? 你是来自安那里高中的全郡最佳四分卫吗
[29:53] I was Nathan Detroit in “Guys & Dolls.” 我是”红男绿女”中的内森·底特律[赌徒]
[29:57] Yeah. 那好吧
[30:00] On my signal, 听我指示
[30:01] We’re gonna approach the house from the right. 我们从右边靠近房子
[30:03] Get down! 趴下
[30:06] Get a cover! 找掩护
[30:07] They’re not bombs. 不是炸弹
[30:13] Watch out, Barry! 小心 巴瑞
[30:19] Shoot them! 开枪射击
[30:23] – Go. Get in there. – I hate these smoke bomb. -快 进去 -我恨这些烟雾弹
[30:33] I thought you said there’d be a curtain! 我以为你说会有层烟幕的
[30:36] What happened to the curtain?! 烟幕怎么不管用
[30:38] It doesn’t matter if the bad guys are on this side of the curtain! 烟幕在他们身后了管个屁用
[30:42] Garret’s reinforcements showed up! 加雷特的增援到了
[30:45] That’s not a jump rope, is it? 那不是跳绳 对吗
[30:47] No, that’s a Detcord. 不 是引爆线圈
[30:49] Garret’s gonna make his own door. 加雷特打算穿墙破壁
[30:50] We won’t even know where he’s coming from. 我们都不知道他要从哪里进来
[30:52] That’s not good. Neither is this. 不太妙啊 还有
[30:56] We’re out of ammo. 弹药用完了
[31:05] Okay, good. Another beer. 很好 又一罐啤酒
[31:07] This means you have a plan, right? 这意味着有新计划 对吗
[31:09] What’s this one for? 还是什么别的意思
[31:09] No, this is just a regular beer. 不 这只是罐啤酒而已
[31:11] Takes the sting off the fact that I’m gonna die. 让我暂时逃离面对死亡的现实
[31:15] I got to say, though, most days it feels less immediate. 我得说 大部分时候感觉没现在这么直接
[31:26] Skirt the edge. We’ll hit him in the back. 绕过边缘 我们从后面袭击他
[31:30] Sam, how does the Lord’s Prayer go? 萨姆 主祷文怎么念来着
[31:33] Come on, you heathen. I got a plan. 得了 你又不信教 我有计划了
[31:36] It’s just not a plan I like very much. 只是我不喜欢这个计划
[31:44] This guy pays his gas bill, right? 这家伙交煤气费了吧
[31:45] Why? What are you — 怎么了 你要…
[31:48] You are! You’re gonna blow up his house, aren’t you? 你要 你要炸了他的房子 是吗
[31:52] No. Technically, they’re gonna blow up the house. 不 技术上讲 他们要炸了这房子
[31:54] I’m just helping them. 我只是帮个忙
[31:55] Come on. Go. 来吧 走
[31:58] An explosion can kill you in four different ways. 爆炸能通过四种方式杀死你
[32:01] There’s the shock wave, the shrapnel, the fire, 有冲击波 弹片 大火
[32:05] and the oxygen depletion. 以及缺氧
[32:07] The best way to survive that deadly combination of factors 从上述系列致命威胁中逃生的最佳方式
[32:10] is to run like hell. 就是拼命跑
[32:12] If running isn’t an option, 如果逃跑不行
[32:14] Your best bet is to create a small, air-tight space 最好的办法是用你能找到的
[32:15] from the most flame-retardant material you can find. 最防火的材料创造一个小型气密空间
[32:19] When an explosion is headed your way, 当爆炸向你们袭来时
[32:22] it’s hard to argue with an overturned porcelain bathtub. 很难奈何一个掀翻的瓷制浴缸
[32:32] If we live through this – 如果我们从这里活下来…
[32:34] Not a word. I-I swear. Ever. 只字不提 我 我发誓 绝不
[32:37] The brisance — or shattering force — 天然气爆炸的爆破力
[32:40] of a natural-gas explosion 或者粉碎力
[32:42] is nowhere near as powerful as c-4 or RDX. 远不及C4或是黑索金[高能炸药]的力量
[32:46] But just because the blast won’t kill you 不能因为爆炸杀不死你
[32:48] doesn’t mean you want to live through it without proper cover. 就意味着不用适当保护就能活命
[32:52] Knock, knock, Barry! 巴瑞乖乖 把门开开
[33:22] We made it! 我们成功了
[33:24] Oh! Get away from me. 滚开
[33:26] You smell like bacon. 你闻起来像熏猪肉
[33:32] Oh, man! 伙计
[33:34] Sorry, Garret. 抱歉 加雷特
[33:35] I guess things got a little personal. 谁让我们结下梁子了呢
[33:37] Let’s go. 我们走
[33:42] As a spy, your job is to avoid detection. 作为间谍 你的任务是避免被发觉
[33:46] But there are times when you’re sure to be discovered, 不过总有时候你确信自己会被发现
[33:48] and all that’s left is how and when. 只是时间和方式的问题
[33:51] But that’s not nothing. 但这并非完全都是坏事
[33:52] Sometimes how and when 有时候被发现的时机和方式
[33:54] give your friends an awful lot of leverage. 可以成为你朋友手中一枚大大的筹码
[33:56] This one says she heard 这个人说她听到
[33:57] two inmates in “F” block planning something. F囚区的两个囚犯有所计划
[34:00] Go ahead. Tell her. 说吧 告诉他
[34:01] You didn’t say “Please,” Glen. 你不说”请”吗 格伦
[34:03] As in please clear this room so the grown-ups can talk. 顺便也清清场 能让大人们聊聊天
[34:06] And please have a sparkling water waiting for me when I’m done. 等我完事了请给我备好苏打水
[34:11] What do you want, Ms. Reeds? 你想怎样 瑞兹女士
[34:13] I don’t have much time today. 今天我没时间陪你
[34:14] Oh? Really? Well, I’ve got a lot of time. 哦 是吗 我倒有的是时间
[34:18] In fact, that’s what I want to talk to you about. 事实上 那正是我要跟你说的
[34:20] I’m up for parole in three months. 我打算三个月后申请假释
[34:23] You’re up for rejection in three months. 你等着三个月后被驳回吧
[34:25] Well, no. Not this time. 不 这次不会
[34:28] This time, I’ll have a letter of support from you. 这次 我会有一封你签字的支持信
[34:34] Why? 凭什么
[34:35] Because you ratted out two chicken heads planning a riot? 因为你告密说有两个笨蛋策划暴乱吗
[34:38] Because I know where Fiona Glenanne is. 因为我知道菲欧娜·格兰恩在哪里
[34:40] And soon as that’s signed and faxed to my lawyer, 一旦签了那封信并且传真给我的律师
[34:44] you will, too. 你就也会知道
[34:53] Get out of there! Come here! 出来 过来
[35:00] I bet you think you’re awfully clever. 我敢打赌你认为自己十分聪明
[35:03] But your British friend is just going to fly back 但你的英国朋友要飞回来了
[35:05] and make another appointment. 还要再次约见你
[35:06] Well, he better hurry. 他最好快点
[35:08] Ayn’s not the only one expecting an early release. 不只是有姐期待早日释放
[35:14] Put them both in solitary. 把她俩都关禁闭
[35:25] Going left. 左转
[35:28] Okay. Up ahead, around the corner. 好 向前 到拐角处
[35:35] Safety your weapons, but be prepared. 不要用枪 但是要准备好
[35:37] I want Anson alive, not in a body bag. 我要活的 而不是安森的尸体
[36:04] Damn it! He was forwarding the calls! 该死 他把电话转呼了
[36:06] Low-tech, less traceable. 低技术含量 更隐蔽
[36:08] Pretty smart way to bounce a call, actually. 其实这样转接电话很聪明
[36:10] Let’s get tech in here. Maybe we can — 把技术组叫来 或许能…
[36:12] No. We call him back. 不 我们拨回去
[36:12] We’ll get a hit off his location before he picks up, 在他接起来之前能确定他的位置
[36:14] Make it look like his cutout pocket-dialed him. 制造是那个妓女误拨的假象
[36:16] Mike, that’s too risky. He might rea– 迈克 那样太冒险了 他可能真…
[36:17] He said he had to leave by 5:00. 他说他必须五点前离开
[36:19] There’s no way we’ll have time to get Langley involved. 我们没办法找时间让兰利介入了
[36:28] We got it. We got it. He’s near the airport. 发现了 发现了 他在机场附近
[36:31] All right, that’s 20 minutes. 好 20分钟路程
[36:32] The son of a bitch is getting away again. 这个狗娘养的又要跑了
[36:33] There’s no way we get there in time. 我们没办法及时赶到
[36:34] Maybe we don’t have to. 或许不用
[36:49] What? 干吗
[36:50] Nate, are you near the airport? 内特 你在机场附近吗
[36:51] Yeah. How the hell you think I’m gonna get home, jackass? 在 你觉得我该怎么回家 笨蛋
[36:54] Anson is not here. 安森不在这里
[36:55] He’s at a cafe called Tides Cafe. 他在咖啡馆 名字叫泰德咖啡
[36:58] Now, he won’t be there for long. 他很快就要走了
[36:59] So now you need me, huh? 现在你需要我了
[37:01] Nate, I will apologize later. 内特 我回头再道歉
[37:02] But right now, I’m just trying to get over there. 可是现在 我要赶过去
[37:04] He’s probably going to be armed, 他很可能有武器
[37:06] So I want you to get eyes on him, 我要你盯着他
[37:08] but do not approach him. 但不要接近他
[37:10] Do you understand me? Do not approach him. 听明白了吗 不要接近他
[37:13] Mike, I got this. 迈克 瞧好吧
[37:28] Listen to me. 听我说
[37:30] You can have the cash if you burn the I.D.S. 如果你烧了那些身份证明钱就归你
[37:33] Because something doesn’t smell right — 因为有些事不对劲…
[37:41] Hey, asshole, Michael Westen says hello. 混蛋 迈克尔·韦斯顿问你好
[37:44] Get up. 起来
[37:46] Get up! 起来
[37:57] Enjoy the moment, Fredo, 享受这一刻吧 弗雷多
[37:58] but I know where too many bodies are buried. 但我知道很多命案
[38:00] I’ll be out in a week. 一星期我就能出来
[38:01] Shut up. 闭嘴
[38:03] Shut your mouth. I don’t want to hear it. 闭上你的嘴 我不想听
[38:06] I’ll call Fi’s lawyer, 我给菲的律师打电话
[38:08] Tell her she can start the paperwork. 告诉她可以准备文件了
[38:12] Mike, we got him, man. 迈克 抓到他了 伙计
[38:15] It is about time. 是时候了
[38:45] Nate! 内特
[38:49] You’re gonna be all right. 你会没事的
[38:50] Okay? 好吗
[38:51] Look at me. You’re okay. You’re okay. 看着我 你没事 你没事的
[38:53] I’m gonna get you help, all right? 我会救你的 好吗
[39:00] I’m scared. 我好怕
[39:03] Come on. No, no, no. Come on. 不要啊 不 不 不 不要啊
[39:05] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[39:08] No. 不
[39:10] No! 不
[39:12] Nate! 内特
[39:32] – South side’s clear! – There’s nothing over here! -南面安全 -这边没发现
[40:02] A spy’s life is spent preparing — 一名间谍的一生都花在准备上
[40:05] learning languages, researching targets, 学习语言 研究目标
[40:08] practicing with weapons. 练习使用武器
[40:10] You prepare so when the important moments arrive, 你希望当重要时刻来临时
[40:13] you’re ready. 你能有备无患
[40:14] But there are certain moments — 但有一些时刻
[40:16] human moments — 人性的时刻
[40:17] that no amount of training can prepare you for. 再多训练你也无法做到有心理准备
[40:23] Hi, honey. 宝贝
[40:25] How’d it go? 怎么样了
[40:31] Mom. 妈
[40:32] Michael, what’s the matter? 迈克尔 怎么了
[40:36] Nate’s gone. 内特走了
[40:40] Mom, Nate’s dead. 妈 内特死了
[40:45] No, he — no, he isn’t! 不 他… 不 他没死
[42:05] It took you long enough. 你去的还真够久的
[42:07] I was beginning to think you didn’t need me. 我不禁要想 你不需要我了
[42:14] Fi, I need you more than ever. 菲 我比任何时候都需要你
[42:19] Michael, what’s wrong? 迈克尔 怎么了
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme