时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是 |
[00:05] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:08] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:13] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:18] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:26] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …Family, too… | 还有家人 |
[00:32] | Hey, is that your mom again? | 又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate…. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | …And a down-and-out spy you met along the way. | 路遇一位落魄间谍 |
[00:38] | That’s how we do it, people. | 这就是我们的方式 伙计 |
[00:40] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:42] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:48] | Unless you’re willing to see your girlfriend go to prison | 除非你想看女朋友坐一辈子牢 |
[00:51] | For the rest of her life, you will do exactly what I say. | 否则就要按我说的去做 |
[00:57] | Wow. Anson warned me you were good. | 安森警告过我 说你很厉害 |
[01:00] | I guess he was right. | 我想他是对的 |
[01:01] | You were working with Anson the whole time. | 你一直和安森是一伙的 |
[01:03] | You know how Anson is. | 你知道他是什么样的人 |
[01:04] | Once he gets his claws in you, that’s it. | 一旦他盯上你 你就脱不了身了 |
[01:11] | I’m gonna get you out. | 我要救你出来 |
[01:16] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[01:17] | I don’t know! But they said they wanted you dead! | 我不知道 但他们说要你死 |
[01:22] | Whoever it is tried to kill you | 不管是谁要杀你 |
[01:23] | is working with a dirty-ass guard. | 都跟坏警卫是一伙的 |
[01:25] | 狱警 马特·施特奇斯 935 农场 独立住宅 | |
[01:31] | Michael, what the hell is going on? | 迈克尔 怎么回事 |
[01:34] | You went to see Fiona, what? | 你去见菲欧娜了 |
[01:35] | Uh, yesterday afternoon, | 还是昨天下午去的 |
[01:37] | and you never bothered to call me afterwards? | 但你就没想过要打电话和我说一声吗 |
[01:41] | I’ve been a little busy. | 忙忘了 |
[01:43] | Well, how is she? | 那她怎样了 |
[01:45] | She’s, uh, holding up. | 她 还撑得住 |
[01:49] | That may be the most evasive answer | 这是你说过的最含糊的回答 |
[01:52] | You have ever given me, and you can be pretty evasive. | 虽然你一直都说话挺含糊 |
[01:54] | Mandy, how you doing? Good to see you. | 曼迪 你好吗 见到你很高兴 |
[01:56] | Mike, I’ll, uh, meet you in the car. | 迈克 我在车里等你 |
[02:03] | She’s important to me, too, michael. | 我也很关心她 迈克尔 |
[02:07] | She’s tired… she’s scared… | 她很疲惫 很害怕 |
[02:11] | and she’s not eating enough. | 也吃不好 |
[02:14] | And somebody’s trying to kill her. | 还有人想要杀她 |
[02:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[02:18] | Probably Anson. We found a middle man. | 可能是安森 我们找到了一个中间人 |
[02:20] | He’s a dirty prison guard living down in the Everglades. | 是个卑鄙的狱警 住在大沼泽地区 |
[02:23] | That’s where we’re heading to now. | 我们现在就要去那里 |
[02:25] | Do you think he’ll tell you anything? | 你觉得他会告诉你吗 |
[02:28] | I know he will. | 我会让他说的 |
[02:51] | Okay, so, this guy is just a prison guard, right? | 这家伙只是个狱警对吧 |
[02:54] | So that’s an hour to get the answers, | 那么我们一小时内就能拿到答案 |
[02:57] | four-hour drive back to Miami… | 再花四个小时开车回迈阿密 |
[02:59] | Sam, you got someplace to be? | 萨姆 你有别的地方要去吗 |
[03:00] | Yeah. I’m taking Elsa to dinner tonight. | 是啊 我要带艾尔莎去吃晚餐 |
[03:04] | 1 out of every 10 is on me. | 每十天我请一次嘛 |
[03:06] | When you need to capture a target in a building, | 当你需要抓捕一栋建筑里的目标时 |
[03:09] | one of the most effective techniques | 最有效的方法之一 |
[03:11] | is known as the hammer and anvil. | 就是前后夹击 |
[03:13] | First, your team surrounds the structure, | 首先 你和队友包围这栋建筑 |
[03:16] | sealing off all the exits. | 堵住所有的出口 |
[03:20] | Then you enter from all points at once, | 然后从各个点同时行动 |
[03:22] | Quickly and quietly. | 迅速而安静地进入建筑 |
[03:23] | The goal is to find your target fast enough | 目的是尽快找到目标 |
[03:26] | to avoid a standoff or a fire fight. | 以避免出现相持或交火 |
[03:30] | It’s hard to interrogate your target | 如果目标受了枪伤 |
[03:32] | if he’s dealing with a gunshot wound. | 将会很难进行审问 |
[03:34] | Of course, it’s even harder if he’s dead. | 当然如果目标已死 审问就更不可能了 |
[03:37] | – See anything? – Nothing. | -看到什么可疑的没 -没有 |
[03:41] | Sam, in the living room! We got a body! | 萨姆 来客厅 我们发现了一具尸体 |
[03:46] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[03:47] | Yell, and you’re dead. | 敢喊的话你就死定了 |
[03:49] | Okay. You win. Go. | 好吧 你赢了 走吧 |
[03:51] | You first. | 你先走 |
[03:54] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[03:56] | Rebecca, you don’t need to do this. | 丽贝卡 你不必这么做 |
[03:58] | Don’t tell me what I need. I’m calling the shots here. | 别对我指手画脚 现在姐说了算 |
[04:06] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[04:06] | 丽贝卡 大姐大 | |
[04:07] | Put your guns down now! | 都把枪放下 |
[04:09] | Rebecca, don’t do this. | 丽贝卡 别这样 |
[04:10] | I said put your guns down, or he dies. | 我说了 把枪放下 要不我就杀了他 |
[04:18] | Okay. Get in the car. | 好 进车里去 |
[04:23] | Drive. | 开车 |
[04:38] | S06E04 | 黑名单.Burn.Notice |
[04:47] | When you’re abducted at gunpoint, | 当你遭遇持枪绑架时 |
[04:49] | it’s best to approach it like a blind date. | 最好把它当成一次相亲 |
[04:51] | You want to be an active listener, | 你得用心倾听 |
[04:53] | you want to stay positive, | 保持乐观心态 |
[04:55] | and you want to make a connection. | 还要与对方沟通 |
[04:56] | Want to listen to the radio? | 想听广播吗 |
[04:58] | – You can pick the station. – No, thanks. | -你可以挑频道哦 -不了 谢谢 |
[05:00] | The more you humanize yourself in the eyes of your captor, | 你在绑匪面前表现得越善良 |
[05:04] | the harder it will be for them to pull the trigger. | 绑匪开枪几率越小 |
[05:06] | You picked me ’cause I’m the cute one, right? | 你是因为我长得最帅所以才挑中我的吧 |
[05:09] | That’s it. | 一定是的 |
[05:10] | Oh, boy. It’s my curse. | 唉 这就是命 |
[05:12] | I’m just too handsome for my own good. | 人长的帅也有错 |
[05:14] | Where’s your phone? We need to make a call. | 你手机呢 我要打个电话 |
[05:16] | Where do you think it is? | 你觉得它在哪 |
[05:17] | I mean, I’d get it, but… | 我是说 我也想给你掏出来 可是 |
[05:31] | Sam, you are… | 萨姆 你… |
[05:32] | It’s me, Michael. | 迈克尔 是我 |
[05:35] | Rebecca, you didn’t want to stick around to chat? | 丽贝卡 你怎么不过来和我们聊几句 |
[05:38] | No. Nothing personal. | 不了 没什么好聊的 |
[05:40] | And, uh, sorry about the charger. | 对了 打坏你的爱车真抱歉 |
[05:42] | More concerned about my friend. | 我更担心朋友的安危 |
[05:44] | Yeah, about that. | 说到这个 |
[05:45] | I’m keeping Sam for a while. | 萨姆得和我多待一会儿 |
[05:47] | I’ll release him the moment I’m home free. | 我一安全到家就会放了他 |
[05:50] | But until then, I don’t want to see your face | 在那之前 我不想看到你 |
[05:51] | or any of your CIA friends. | 和你的那些中情局朋友 |
[05:52] | You do anything stupid, | 如果你要和我对着干 |
[05:54] | I dump Sam’s body in the swamp. | 我就把萨姆的尸体丢到沼泽里去 |
[06:00] | I like the part about letting Sam go. | 但愿她能放了萨姆 |
[06:03] | Yeah, if you want to trust a woman | 是啊 如果你要相信一个 |
[06:04] | Who betrayed the cia and tried to send you | 背叛了中情局 还试图把你送到 |
[06:07] | on a one-way trip to liberia. | 利比里亚去的女人的话 |
[06:08] | Good point. What’s the plan? | 说得对 现在怎么办 |
[06:10] | There’s only one way out of this area. | 这地方要出去的话只有一条路 |
[06:11] | We hit the road, and we track her down. | 我们马上动身去追踪她 |
[06:47] | Glenanne, it’s chow time. Let’s get moving. | 格兰恩 吃饭时间到了 走吧 |
[06:50] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[06:51] | Didn’t ask you if you were hungry. | 我没问你饿不饿 |
[07:07] | When you’re marked for death in prison, | 当你在监狱被人盯上性命堪忧时 |
[07:10] | you’re always anticipating the next fight. | 你要时刻做好斗殴的准备 |
[07:12] | The earlier you spot a potential adversary, | 越早认出潜在敌人 |
[07:15] | the better you can defend yourself. | 越能更好地保护自己 |
[07:17] | Unfortunately, that’s not always enough. | 不幸的是 有时这样还不够 |
[07:19] | If you realize you have multiple attackers | 如果你发现有好几个敌人 |
[07:22] | coming at you in a coordinated assault, | 朝你走来要群殴你的话 |
[07:24] | just defending yourself won’t work. | 单单自我保护已经无用了 |
[07:27] | The only move is to attack. | 唯一的办法就是以攻为守 |
[07:43] | What’s going on down there? | 这里怎么回事 |
[07:46] | Keep the line moving, ladies. | 排好队朝前走 女士们 |
[07:49] | Move! Let’s go! | 快走 动作快 |
[07:53] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:07] | I don’t usually offer sale prices. | 我一般不给人打折的 |
[08:09] | But for you, 10 bucks. | 但你的话 十块吧 |
[08:10] | Looks like you need it. | 看起来你很急的样子 |
[08:12] | 有姐 监狱大亨 | |
[08:14] | What I need is to know | 我需要知道的是 |
[08:16] | how those women managed to get switchblades in prison. | 这些娘们是怎么在监狱里搞到弹簧刀的 |
[08:19] | The sisters can get their hands on pretty much anything. | 这伙姐儿们能拿到很多东西的 |
[08:21] | They’re lifers. | 她们是无期徒刑犯 |
[08:23] | They do contract hits to pass the time. | 接雇凶杀人生意来耗时间 |
[08:25] | Same way some girls knit. | 她们现在联合起来了 |
[08:26] | Whoever’s trying to kill you, | 不管是谁想杀你 |
[08:28] | they don’t care about keeping it quiet anymore. | 他们已经完全不掩饰了 |
[08:30] | Not if they hired those bitches. | 雇了这群婊子就是证明 |
[08:37] | My friend is working hard to get me out of here. | 我朋友正在努力救我出去 |
[08:40] | But first, I have to survive. You got to help me, Ayn. | 但前提是我得活着 有姐 你得帮我 |
[08:42] | Oh, sorry, criminal. Not this time. | 抱歉 小欲女 这次我可帮不上忙 |
[08:45] | Not with those two involved. | 她俩参与了 我无能为力 |
[08:46] | I might die in prison, | 我可能会死在监狱里 |
[08:47] | but I’d vastly prefer it be of natural causes. | 但我更希望是老死的 |
[08:55] | I need the listing of a helicopter tour company near Flamingo. | 我要弗拉门戈附近的直升机旅游公司名单 |
[08:58] | Would like me to connect you. | 需要帮您转接吗 |
[08:59] | Yes. Please connect me. | 好的 请转接 |
[09:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:02] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:03] | My husband and I are looking to take a helicopter tour. | 我和老公想来一趟直升机观光游 |
[09:06] | Do you have anything this afternoon? | 今天下午可以吗 |
[09:08] | Can I have your name? | 您的名字是 |
[09:09] | Becky Buckner. | 贝基·巴克纳 |
[09:10] | And where exactly are you located? | 你们具体地址是在哪里 |
[09:14] | Terrific. We’ll see you then. | 太好了 到时候见 |
[09:17] | Helicopter ride? That sounds fun. | 直升机啊 听起来挺有意思的 |
[09:19] | Pull over. | 靠边停 |
[09:28] | Pee break? | 要方便吗 |
[09:29] | We need a ride your friends haven’t seen. | 换辆你朋友不认识的车 |
[09:31] | I’m going car shopping. | 我去劫辆车 |
[09:32] | Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 |
[09:33] | Shooting someone on the highway | 光天化日之下 |
[09:34] | in the middle of the afternoon? | 在高速路上劫道杀人 |
[09:36] | That’s a bad idea. | 不是好主意 |
[09:37] | I didn’t ask for your opinion. | 我又没问你意见 |
[09:38] | You drop a body on the highway, someone’s gonna see it. | 在高速路抛尸 肯定有人看见 |
[09:40] | That means cops. That means manhunt. | 然后警察就追来了 |
[09:42] | You want to get away clean, right? | 你也不想惹麻烦对吧 |
[09:44] | And what do you suggest? | 那你说怎么办 |
[09:59] | – Hey. How you doing? – You okay? | -你好 -怎么了 |
[10:01] | Yeah, well, you can see we got a flat here. | 我们车胎爆了 |
[10:04] | But wouldn’t you know it, the stupid jack is busted. | 谁知道千斤顶也坏了 |
[10:06] | And problem is, my wife has heat stroke, | 可是我老婆有点中暑 |
[10:08] | and the heat’s getting pretty bad here, so… | 这会儿天越来越热… |
[10:10] | I got a jack. You can use mine. | 我有千斤顶 用我的吧 |
[10:12] | Oh, great. Thanks, man. Appreciate it. | 太好了 谢谢你兄弟 很感谢 |
[10:13] | Thanks for stopping. She will appreciate that. | 谢谢你停下来 她肯定很感激 |
[10:20] | Ow! What the hell?!If you want my — | 干什么 你想要我的… |
[10:21] | Stay quiet. | 别说话 |
[10:22] | We only have a few seconds, | 我们只有几秒钟 |
[10:24] | So you can’t ask any questions. | 你别问问题打岔 |
[10:26] | Now, that woman over there — she kidnapped me. | 那个女人绑架了我 |
[10:27] | – She’s got a gun. – You gonna kill me? | -她有枪 -你要杀我吗 |
[10:29] | No questions. | 别问话 |
[10:31] | Okay, now, there’s a guy who’s gonna find you. | 听我说 一会儿会有人来找你 |
[10:32] | His name is Michael Westen. | 叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[10:36] | – Got that? Repeat it. – Helicopter tour. | -听到没 重复一遍 -直升机旅行 |
[10:38] | – And I’ll be taking these. – Do we have a problem? | -这个我拿了 -有问题吗 |
[10:40] | No. We have keys. | 没有 拿到钥匙了 |
[10:42] | I was just thanking our friend here | 我正感谢这位朋友呢 |
[10:43] | for generously donating his truck. | 这么大方把车献出来 |
[10:45] | We appreciate it, sir. | 真心感谢 |
[10:48] | Was that really necessary? | 非要这样吗 |
[10:51] | Shove him in the trunk of the car. | 把他绑到那车的后备箱 |
[10:52] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 然后我们离开这儿 |
[11:00] | All right, figure we left the house 15 minutes after they did. | 我们晚他们走后15分钟离开那座房子 |
[11:02] | Sam’s trying to stall. | 萨姆在尽力拖延时间 |
[11:03] | You’re driving…fast. | 开太快了 |
[11:07] | Just wish we had some way of knowing we were still on their tail. | 真希望我们还没被他们甩掉 |
[11:10] | Like Rebecca’s car? | 像丽贝卡的车吗 |
[11:12] | That’ll work. | 像是 |
[11:35] | She wanted to kill me. I could tell. | 她要杀我 我看得出来 |
[11:38] | There wasn’t nothing behind those eyes. | 她眼露凶光 |
[11:40] | Like a damn barracuda. | 像个恶人 |
[11:41] | What about the guy with her? Did he say anything? | 和她一起的那人怎样了 他有说什么吗 |
[11:44] | Depends. You Michael Westen? | 得看你是谁 你是迈克尔·韦斯顿吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:46] | He said to tell you, “Helicopter tour.” | 他让我告诉你”直升机旅行” |
[11:50] | She was closing in, and… | 她越走越近 |
[11:52] | did I mention her eyes? | 她眼睛什么样 我说了吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah. Like a barracuda. You did. | 说了 像个恶人 |
[11:55] | Tell you what. Here. You sit tight. | 这样吧 你在这里坐好 |
[11:56] | We’ll get you a cab. | 这些够你叫个车 |
[11:57] | Get yourself a steak dinner, okay? | 再去吃一顿 行吗 |
[11:59] | The closest helicopter-tour place is in Flamingo. | 最近的直升机旅行基地在弗拉明戈 |
[12:02] | It’s about an hour away. | 差不多一小时车程 |
[12:03] | An hour away? Take Old Porter road. | 一小时 你走旧波特路 |
[12:05] | You can make it there in 40. | 四十分钟就能到 |
[12:07] | Get some dessert, too. | 再买点点心 |
[12:13] | Rebecca, I know you’re not a big talker, | 丽贝卡 我知道你不爱侃 |
[12:15] | but I got to ask. Why you doing this? | 但我还是想问 你为什么要这么做 |
[12:17] | Mike showed me your cia file. | 迈克给我看过你在中情局的档案 |
[12:20] | You were a model agent. | 你是个模范特工 |
[12:21] | Is this where you tell me that deep down inside, | 你是不是想损我 |
[12:23] | I’m just a girl scout? | 是个女童子军 |
[12:24] | I just figured you were smart enough to realize | 我只是想你这么聪明 |
[12:26] | that your buddy Anson is on the run. | 难道看不出来安森是在逃之人吗 |
[12:28] | He’s out of strings to pull, | 他已经山穷水尽了 |
[12:29] | and here you are sticking with the losing team. | 你却还跟着他一条道走到黑 |
[12:32] | Seems like you’re forgetting who’s holding the gun. | 看来你是忘了谁手里有枪 |
[12:34] | Honestly, I just don’t understand the guy’s appeal. | 说实话 我不明白那人想干什么 |
[12:36] | And what’s the big picture here? | 到底有什么打算 |
[12:38] | You try and take out Fi — | 你要杀掉菲 |
[12:39] | Okay, okay. Enough with the questions. | 够了 问够了 |
[12:41] | – Step on it. – You sure? | -开快点 -你确定吗 |
[12:42] | I said, “Step on it.” | 我说了 开快点 |
[12:46] | There’s a reason spies | 间谍执行任务时 |
[12:47] | try to stick to the speed limit in operations. | 都会严格遵守限速 |
[12:50] | When the stakes are high enough, | 越是事关重大的时候 |
[12:52] | a simple speeding ticket can be a life-or-death matter | 一张罚单可能会左右你的生死 |
[12:55] | for you or for the police officer | 甚至还会危及 |
[12:57] | who’s just trying to do his job. | 一位尽忠职守的警官的性命 |
[13:05] | You said, “Step on it.” | 是你要开快点的 |
[13:12] | I knew I should have killed the fisherman. | 真该杀了那个钓鱼的 |
[13:14] | If he reported this truck stolen — | 要是他报案说丢了车 |
[13:16] | We took his phone, and we left him in a trunk. | 我们拿了他手机 还把他关进后备箱 |
[13:18] | You think he reported us with telepathy? | 他难道用心灵感应报案 |
[13:20] | We’d know for sure if he was dead. | 杀了他就没这么多事了 |
[13:22] | Just relax. The officer’s just making us sweat a little. | 别着急 我们糊弄过去就是了 |
[13:26] | Either you get rid of him or I do. | 要不你摆平他 要不就我来 |
[13:29] | Okay. Just let me deal with this. | 行 我来对付他 |
[13:37] | License and registration. | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[13:39] | Good afternoon, officer. How you doing? | 下午好长官 你好吗 |
[13:44] | There you go. | 给 |
[13:49] | Sam Axe? | 萨姆·亚克斯 |
[13:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[13:51] | Can I ask why you’re driving a truck | 请问你为什么会驾驶一辆 |
[13:54] | that belongs to Edward Rousch? | 爱德华·罗施名下的车 |
[13:56] | Oh, well, Ed’s my boss. I’m just borrowing it. | 爱德华是我老板 这是我借他的车 |
[13:58] | Then we need to give him a call. | 那我们得打电话确认 |
[14:03] | Okay, well, that’s a problem, | 好吧 不过有个问题 |
[14:05] | see, ’cause if Ed finds out about this car, | 爱德华要是找到这辆车 |
[14:07] | he’ll know where his wife is. | 就会找到他老婆 |
[14:09] | Now, I’m sure you get an earful all day long | 你肯定整天听那些心酸故事 |
[14:12] | about people’s sob stories — | 都听够了… |
[14:14] | Don’t bother. | 废话少说 |
[14:15] | You were driving 25 miles over the speed limit. | 你开得比限速还高25英里 |
[14:18] | What are we gonna do? Ed’s gonna lose it. | 我们该怎么办 爱德华会气疯的 |
[14:21] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[14:22] | We will get you to your sister’s or someplace safe. | 我们把你送到你妹妹家或其他安全地方 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:25] | Her husband has a horrible temper. | 她丈夫脾气很暴 |
[14:27] | Sorry. Not my concern. | 抱歉 这个我不关心 |
[14:29] | He’s gonna kill me if he finds me this time. | 他这次要是抓到我 肯定会杀了我 |
[14:31] | I’m dead! | 我死定了 |
[14:32] | Look, I know it was a bad idea to take Ed’s truck. | 我知道不该开爱德华的车 |
[14:35] | But mine was in the shop. And, well, just… | 可是我的在店里 所以… |
[14:39] | Seeing a lady like this, sweet and innocent | 你说这么一个弱女子 |
[14:42] | getting knocked around like that, | 被人毒打 |
[14:44] | you think I’m just gonna sit on my hands? | 我能袖手旁观吗 |
[14:45] | – Officer, please. – Look, if this one time, | -长官 拜托了 -就一次 |
[14:48] | if you could just look the other way, | 你这次要是肯放我们一马 |
[14:50] | boy, would we sure appreciate it. | 我们一定感恩戴德 |
[14:58] | Just watch the lead foot, will you? | 开慢点行吗 |
[15:00] | – Yes, sir. – I’m not the only cop on the road. | -好的长官 -这路上不止我一个警察 |
[15:02] | Thank you, officer. | 谢谢警官 |
[15:08] | There you go. Not even a ticket. | 好了 连罚单都免了 |
[15:11] | Now, you gonna go back to threatening the guy | 我刚救了你一命 |
[15:13] | who just saved your ass? | 你扭过头就威胁我 |
[15:14] | Stop fishing for compliments. | 别卖乖 |
[15:16] | Let’s get going. | 上路 |
[15:27] | I do love winning, but it’s less fun | 我喜欢赢 可你这么心不在焉 |
[15:29] | if you aren’t paying enough attention to notice. | 我赢得好没意思 |
[15:32] | The guards don’t even look at those two. | 狱警根本不看着她俩 |
[15:34] | The sisters don’t get watched. | 没人看着 |
[15:36] | They don’t get searched, either. | 也没人搜 |
[15:37] | They could own the whole block | 凭她们号子里藏的家伙 |
[15:38] | with what they’ve got in their cells. | 整个狱区都是她们的 |
[15:39] | And those guards know it. | 狱警其实很清楚 |
[15:41] | They’re just too scared or too dirty | 他们只是不想管这事 |
[15:42] | to go looking for it. | 不是害怕就是被买通了 |
[15:44] | And what if their cells would get tossed? | 要是他们的号房被搜呢 |
[15:45] | – What then? – Those two would be getting their meals | -会怎么样 -她俩会被关数月禁闭 |
[15:47] | through a chuck hole for months. | 房间只有一个送饭的窗口 |
[15:49] | But the only way that’s gonna happen | 但那样只有一种途径 |
[15:50] | is a block-wide shakedown. | 就是彻底搜狱 |
[15:52] | You get enough guards down here at once, | 你要是能引来足够多警卫 |
[15:53] | all bets are off. | 就打不起来 |
[15:54] | Sounds like I need a shakedown. | 看来我得搞个搜狱 |
[15:56] | Can you arrange that? | 你能安排吗 |
[15:57] | Could I? Sure. Will I? Hell no. | 能是能 但我不会做 |
[16:01] | No reason to lose everything in my cell. | 我为什么要赔上我号房里的东西 |
[16:04] | I would compensate you for your losses. | 我会补偿你的损失 |
[16:06] | Listen, criminal, I like you, | 听我说 小欲女 我喜欢你 |
[16:09] | but I like my business more. | 但我更爱护我的生意 |
[16:12] | Your move. | 该你了 |
[16:14] | You have to have a price. | 你开个价吧 |
[16:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:21] | Maybe there is something. | 还真有个事 |
[16:23] | You got people in Miami, right? | 你有人在迈阿密对不对 |
[16:25] | My ex-husband has this package. | 我前夫手里有个包裹 |
[16:27] | Need it picked up, delivered here. | 去取来 送到这里 |
[16:31] | A package? What’s the catch? | 包裹 什么情况 |
[16:32] | The catch is my ex. | 关于我前夫的 |
[16:33] | Winner of biggest bastard in Florida 40 years running. | 佛罗里达州近四十年来最大的王八蛋 |
[16:37] | My friends are very resourceful. | 我朋友很有料道 |
[16:40] | My deliveries come in | 我的货物要在 |
[16:41] | through the 9:00 a.m. guard shift change. | 早上九点看守换班的时候送到 |
[16:42] | If my package makes it here by then, | 如果那时候包裹来了 |
[16:44] | you’ll get your shakedown. | 就会有次彻底检查 |
[16:46] | And the sisters — | 那两姐妹 |
[16:47] | they’ll be on their way to the hole. | 就等着关禁闭吧 |
[16:48] | Deal. | 成交 |
[16:57] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:57] | You have a collect call from an inmate | 你有一个从阿罗得联邦监狱 |
[16:59] | at Allarod Federal Penitentiary. | 打来的对方付款电话 |
[17:01] | This call will be recorded and monitored. | 我们将对本次通话进行录音和监听 |
[17:03] | Press 1 to accept. | 接受通话请按1 |
[17:06] | Fiona, honey? | 菲欧娜 亲爱的 |
[17:08] | Madeline, it’s good to hear your voice. | 麦德琳 听见你的声音太好了 |
[17:10] | You, too! | 我也是 |
[17:12] | Are you okay? You know Michael. | 你还好吗 迈克尔这人你了解 |
[17:14] | I barely got two words out of him. | 怎么问他都不说 |
[17:16] | I’m fine. I need to get a message to Michael. | 我很好 我有个口信给迈克尔 |
[17:20] | – It’s urgent. – Honey, Michael’s in the Everglades | -事情很急 -亲爱的 迈克尔在大沼泽地 |
[17:23] | working on, uh, well, something we probably | 办些事 具体什么事 |
[17:26] | shouldn’t be talking about on this line. | 电话里不方便说 |
[17:27] | This has to happen fast, otherwise — | 这件事必须尽快办好 否则 |
[17:29] | Okay, listen. Give me the details, all right? | 好的 你把详情和我说下 |
[17:31] | – We’ll work it out. – He needs to pick up a package | -我们会搞定的 -要他去拿个包裹 |
[17:33] | and bring it to the prison. | 然后送到监狱来 |
[17:38] | All right. Swamp Hawks Helicopter Tours. | 到了 沼泽之鹰观光直升机 |
[17:41] | Looks like we got here first. | 看来我们先到了 |
[17:43] | This place couldn’t be worse for setting a trap to grab Sam. | 这地方根本没法设陷阱来拯救萨姆 |
[17:47] | Maybe if we hide behind that shack? | 或许可以躲在工棚后面 |
[17:48] | Not enough cover. Maybe those trees. | 隐蔽物不够多 树后面呢 |
[17:51] | Nah. They won’t pass close enough to the trees. | 不好 他们不会往树这边走 |
[17:53] | You’re right. We need to get to that chopper. | 没错 我们得利用那架飞机 |
[17:56] | Okay, I think the pilot | 好的 我想 |
[17:58] | might have something to say about that. | 那飞行员可能会有些微词 |
[17:59] | I’ll take care of him. You hide the car. | 我来搞定他 你把车藏起来 |
[18:11] | Afternoon. How’s it going? | 下午好 你怎么样 |
[18:13] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[18:13] | Yep. Derek Huber, FAA. | 是的 我是德里克·胡珀 联邦航空局 |
[18:17] | Bill Padover. What’s going on? | 我是比尔·派多弗 怎么了 |
[18:19] | Some ridiculous complaints. | 收到些愚蠢的投诉 |
[18:21] | Thought I’d come down here and check it out in person. | 我想还是亲自过来看看 |
[18:23] | – Complaints? About me? – Yeah. | -是投诉我吗 -是的 |
[18:25] | Clipping trees, landing near power lines, | 说你打断了树枝 在电线附近降落 |
[18:27] | – That kind of thing. – What? | -诸如此类 -什么 |
[18:29] | I already pulled your file, Bill. | 比尔 我看过了你的资料 |
[18:30] | This doesn’t sound like you at all. | 这根本不像你的作风 |
[18:31] | Exactly. I would never do that. | 是啊 我从不会这么干 |
[18:33] | Who made those complaints? | 是谁投诉我 |
[18:34] | Oh, some folks last week from up north? | 上周来的北方佬 |
[18:38] | Uh, t-the couple from Virginia? | 是那对从佛吉尼亚州来的夫妇吗 |
[18:40] | The couple from Virginia. | 就是他们 |
[18:41] | They also reported that you had booze on your breath? | 他们在报告中提到 你呼气时有股酒精的味道 |
[18:44] | They — they said I was drunk? | 他们是说我酒驾 |
[18:45] | Bill, I’m on your side. | 比尔 我是站在你这边的 |
[18:47] | It’s their word against ours. | 现在我们各执一词 |
[18:48] | Help me fill out this report. | 帮个忙 让我完成我的报告 |
[18:50] | You got your level five? | 你执照带着吗 |
[18:50] | My level five? That’s at home. | 执照 放家里了 |
[18:52] | Oh, you better go get it. | 你最好回家拿一下 |
[18:53] | Now? No, I have a tour. | 现在吗 不行 我有客人要接 |
[18:54] | Already postponed it. | 早帮你顺延了 |
[18:55] | Talked to the gal at the front desk. | 我和前台的小姑娘说过了 |
[18:57] | Good news is she’s got your back. | 好消息是她很挺你 |
[18:59] | Disputed the worst of the complaints. | 替你撇清了最严重的一条投诉 |
[19:01] | Worst complaints? What are you talking about? | 最严重的 你说的是哪一条 |
[19:02] | You don’t even want to know, Bill. | 你不会想知道的 |
[19:05] | These jackasses don’t realize your career is at stake! | 这些混蛋不知道这么做可能会让你丢了饭碗 |
[19:07] | Clock’s ticking. | 没时间了 |
[19:08] | How long is it gonna take you to get to your house? | 你从这回家要多久 |
[19:11] | – I can be back in 45 minutes. – Let’s do it. | -我四十五分钟能打个来回 -快去吧 |
[19:13] | – Thanks for your help. – Sure. | -谢谢你帮忙 -没问题 |
[19:30] | Thanks for driving. Let’s go. | 谢谢你载我 下车吧 |
[19:33] | Where we flying to? | 我们要飞去哪里 |
[19:34] | – I’ll worry about that. – Okay. | -这个留给我考虑 -好的 |
[19:36] | First, we get out of here, | 我们先离开这里 |
[19:37] | then I’ll figure out what’s next. | 然后考虑下一步 |
[19:38] | You just smile and be on your best behavior. | 你给我面带微笑 老实点 |
[19:41] | Or you shoot me? | 不然呢 你打死我 |
[19:42] | Honey, you’re learning. | 亲爱的 你真聪明 |
[19:46] | Hi. Welcome to Swamp Hawks. | 你们好 欢迎光临沼泽之鹰 |
[19:47] | Y’all have an appointment? | 你们预约过吗 |
[19:48] | Yes. Hi. I called earlier. | 是的 我之前打过电话 |
[19:49] | Becky Buckner. | 我是贝基·巴克纳 |
[19:50] | Oh, sure thing. Oh, this must be your husband. | 是的 这位一定就是您先生 |
[19:52] | Hi, there. I’m Marydale. | 你好 我是玛丽黛尔 |
[19:53] | Hi. I’m Chuck. Nice to meet you. | 你好 我是查克 见到你很高兴 |
[19:55] | Well, your copter is spit and polished | 你们的飞机已经擦拭一新 |
[19:57] | and all ready to go. | 整装待发了 |
[19:58] | So you just have to fill out a little paperwork, please. | 只需填下表格 |
[20:00] | Oh, uh, well, Becky just loves paperwork, | 贝基 对填表情有独钟 |
[20:03] | Don’t you, dear? | 是吗 亲爱的 |
[20:04] | Oh, well, that’s okay, Chucky. | 没关系 查克 |
[20:06] | You can just take care of this one for me. | 这次你来填好了 |
[20:10] | Is the chopper fully fueled | 直升机的油加满了吗 |
[20:11] | in case we want to stay out longer? | 我们有可能会盘旋久一些 |
[20:12] | Oh, okay. Can do. | 可以 没问题 |
[20:14] | Costs a little extra, | 要多花点钱 |
[20:15] | but you can’t put a price on a memory. | 不过回忆是无价的 |
[20:18] | Well, neither of us are gonna forget today. | 对我们来说今天注定难忘 |
[20:20] | That’s for sure. Mm-hmm. | 这点我敢肯定 |
[20:23] | As any crisis negotiator knows, | 每个谈判专家都知道 |
[20:25] | only about one in five hostages survives a rescue attempt. | 人质只有五分之一的几率能在营救任务中幸存 |
[20:29] | If you’re the hostage, | 如果你是人质 |
[20:30] | you’d like to improve those odds, | 要想增加活命的机会 |
[20:32] | which means figuring out where your rescue’s coming from | 就得搞清楚救援队从哪个方向过来 |
[20:36] | and getting yourself out of the line of fire. | 然后避免自己暴露在交火线路上 |
[20:37] | Of course, if your captor | 当然 如果绑匪 |
[20:39] | is every bit as trained as you are, | 和你一样训练有素 |
[20:41] | even the slightest attempt to adjust your position | 哪怕你有一点调整站位的举动 |
[20:44] | might be noticed. | 也会被他发现的 |
[20:45] | Don’t you want to walk next to me, Chuck? | 查克和我靠近点嘛 |
[20:47] | It’s such a special day. | 今天有特殊意义 |
[20:49] | Marydale, is there any chance we can get a photo | 玛丽黛尔 起飞前我们 |
[20:52] | with the pilot before we take off? | 能和飞行员合个影吗 |
[20:53] | You know, for the scrapbook. | 以后放相册里 |
[20:54] | Oh, of course, sweetie. Bill, come out for a photo. | 当然可以 比尔 下来拍张照 |
[21:01] | Bill, you got cotton in your ears? | 比尔 你耳朵塞住了吗 |
[21:04] | I don’t know what’s up with Bill. | 真搞不懂 比尔他怎么了 |
[21:06] | I might have an idea. | 我来告诉你 |
[21:22] | You know the problem with our relationship? | 你知道我们之间的问题出在哪里吗 |
[21:24] | I hate your friends. Come on. | 我讨厌你的朋友们 走吧 |
[21:29] | Jesse, run! | 杰西 快跑 |
[21:50] | You trying to make me shoot you? | 你是想让我杀你吗 |
[21:52] | All you had to do was get on that chopper. | 就让你上飞机而已 |
[21:54] | Oh, yeah. I’m supposed to trust you, right? | 是吗 我应该相信你的话吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah, it worked out great for the prison guard, didn’t it? | 看看那个狱警是什么下场 |
[21:59] | Not to mention anyone who ran into your friend Anson. | 更别提那些相信你的朋友安森的 |
[22:01] | – He’s not my friend. – Oh, yeah. Okay. | -他不是我朋友 -好吧 |
[22:03] | Your friend, your — your partner, whatever. | 是朋友也好 搭档也罢 |
[22:05] | We all know what happens when you’re done with people. | 我们只知道别人被你利用以后的下场 |
[22:07] | I can be done with you right now. | 你现在就可以知道你被利用以后的下场 |
[22:09] | Yeah, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[22:10] | Maybe you should just go ahead and pull that trigger. | 或许就应该让你开枪打死我 |
[22:12] | That way you won’t have anything to hold over Mike anymore. | 那样的话你就没有迈克的把柄了 |
[22:14] | And you can just add me to that list of bodies | 你也好把我写上那些被你杀掉的 |
[22:16] | – you’ve been dropping… – Shut up. | -受害人名单 -闭嘴 |
[22:17] | – How many is it, huh? – Shut up! I said shut up! | -你共杀了多少人 -闭嘴 我说了闭嘴 |
[22:19] | You think you know me? You don’t know anything. | 你觉得你了解我吗 你什么都不知道 |
[22:22] | I never wanted any of this. | 我从来没想过事情会这样 |
[22:24] | I work for Anson because if I don’t, | 我为安森卖命因为如果不那么做 |
[22:27] | my brother dies. | 他就会杀了我弟弟 |
[22:30] | I didn’t know that. | 这事儿我不知道 |
[22:31] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:35] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[22:40] | I’ll see if I can slow her down. | 我来试着让她减速 |
[22:52] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[23:03] | Hang on. | 抓牢 |
[23:07] | Mike, this thing is held together with duct tape. | 迈克 这车可是用胶布粘着的 |
[23:09] | She’s not getting away. | 不能让她跑了 |
[23:11] | Rocks! Rocks! | 小心石头 |
[23:21] | That doesn’t sound good. | 这声音听着可不妙 |
[23:22] | It’ll be okay. | 没问题 |
[23:30] | And there goes the radiator. | 散热器彻底坏了 |
[23:35] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[23:36] | Mike, seriously, it’s time to call the CIA. | 迈克 现在是时候通知中央情报局了 |
[23:38] | We’re not calling the CIA! | 不能告诉他们 |
[23:39] | We’re not calling the police! | 也不能报警 |
[23:41] | If she sees a road block, she’d kill Sam. | 她一看到路障什么的 就会杀了萨姆 |
[23:43] | He’s better off on his own. | 还是靠他自己比较好 |
[23:44] | Well, in case you hadn’t noticed, | 不知道你注意到没有 |
[23:45] | right now, he is on his own. | 他现在就是得靠自己了 |
[23:47] | That’s why we need to fix the car and find him. | 所以我们应该修好车去找他 |
[23:49] | Right. Right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:51] | Well, the good news is we got her cornered | 好消息是我们把她困在 |
[23:52] | in the world’s biggest swamp. | 世界上最大的沼泽地里了 |
[23:54] | A little help? | 帮把手啊 |
[24:09] | I made the call. | 我打过电话了 |
[24:10] | You’ll get your package. | 你的包裹会来的 |
[24:11] | Look at you. A mover and a shaker. | 看看你 大权在握的样子 |
[24:14] | I guess the question is, when’s it getting here? | 问题是 东西什么时候到 |
[24:16] | Well, I told them about the shift change, | 我跟他们说了看守换班的时候 |
[24:18] | but it may take a little longer. | 可能要晚一点 |
[24:20] | Whenever’s fine with me. I got nothing but time. | 时间没问题 我有的是时间 |
[24:23] | But if it gets here after 9:00, | 但如果九点还没到 |
[24:24] | You’ll be spending another day dodging the sisters. | 你只能再躲那两个人一天了 |
[24:27] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我就想跟你谈这个 |
[24:29] | I need the cell tossed as soon as possible. | 我需要全狱搜查越早越好 |
[24:31] | If you can call for the shakedown first — | 如果你能先让他们先搜查 |
[24:33] | That’s not how it happens, criminal. | 事情不是这样的 小狱女 |
[24:35] | Do you think I built this business | 你觉得我做生意 |
[24:36] | by working on credit? | 是靠赊账的吗 |
[24:37] | We’re only talking a few hours. | 只是早几个小时罢了 |
[24:39] | We’re not changing the deal. | 我们交易不变 |
[24:41] | And a little free business advice — | 一个小小的免费建议 |
[24:43] | Never negotiate from a position of weakness. | 永远不要以弱者的姿态谈判 |
[24:46] | I hope your friends are as good as you say. | 我希望你的朋友像你说的那样出色 |
[25:03] | This is Michael. Leave a message. | 我是迈克 请留言 |
[25:25] | You lost, grandma? | 你迷路了吗 老太婆 |
[25:26] | Um, you don’t know me. Ayn sent me. I’m here — | 你不认识我 有姐派我来的 我是来 |
[25:30] | I know what you’re here for. | 我知道你来这的目的 |
[25:35] | Come in. | 进来 |
[25:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:40] | So, uh, do you have it? | 那么 你有东西吗 |
[25:42] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. Of course. | 是的 当然 |
[25:46] | So, how you know Ayn? | 你怎么认识有姐的 |
[25:48] | Oh, uh, she’s… a friend of a friend. | 嗯 她是朋友的朋友 |
[25:56] | Would you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[25:57] | Could I have one of your cigarettes? | 我能抽支你的烟吗 |
[25:58] | Sure. You can have a cigarette. | 当然 你能抽烟 |
[26:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:03] | But you know what you can’t have? | 但你要知道什么事不能 |
[26:05] | You can’t have the package. | 你不能拿包裹 |
[26:07] | What was Ayn thinking, huh, sending an old lady? | 安在想什么 派一个老女人来 |
[26:10] | She thought I was gonna feel sorry for you? | 她以为我会可怜你吗 |
[26:14] | Look, I can’t leave here without it. | 您看 拿不到包裹我没法回去的 |
[26:16] | – If you need money, I can… – Shut up! | -如果你要钱 我可以 -闭嘴 |
[26:19] | The last guy who came here for this package | 上回来拿包裹的家伙 |
[26:22] | left here without his teeth. | 留下他的牙回去了 |
[26:27] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:29] | I’m gonna leave your teeth right where they are | 我保证你的牙完好无损 |
[26:31] | so you can give Ayn a message for me. | 这样你能帮我带消息给有姐 |
[26:33] | Tell that bitch if she wants her stuff, | 告诉那贱人如果她想要她的东西 |
[26:36] | she better come and get it herself. | 她最好过来亲自取 |
[26:40] | Now, get out of here. | 现在立马给我走 |
[27:01] | Looks like we found a ride. | 看起来我们找到交通工具了 |
[27:02] | Uh, something tells me those airboats are not for sale. | 我觉得这些汽艇不是出售的 |
[27:07] | I’m a pretty good negotiator. | 我是优秀的谈判专家 |
[27:08] | – Oh, boy. – What now? | -哦 天啊 -你说咋办 |
[27:10] | You see the industrial air filtration system? | 你看见那个工业用的空气过滤系统了吗 |
[27:13] | The chemical vats? | 那些化学染缸 |
[27:14] | That means our rednecks are either opening up | 那意味着那些乡下佬要不就是在 |
[27:16] | a dry cleaners in the middle of fricking nowhere | 这鸟不拉屎的地方开干洗店 |
[27:18] | or they’re cooking meth, | 要不就是在制毒 |
[27:19] | which means after they shoot you in the face, | 这就意味着他们把你崩了 |
[27:21] | they’re not gonna be too friendly | 也不会太善待 |
[27:23] | to the guy zip-tied in the truck. | 一个困在你卡车内的家伙的 |
[27:25] | If I’m shot in the face, | 如果我挨了枪子 |
[27:26] | I don’t think I’ll care too much how nice they are to you. | 我想我不会太关心他们怎么对你 |
[27:28] | Okay, wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[27:29] | How about if we come up with a plan | 不如我们想一个 |
[27:30] | where nobody gets dead, okay? | 两全其美的计划 行不 |
[27:34] | Just wait for the rednecks | 就等着这些乡巴佬 |
[27:35] | to go back inside their crappy trailer | 回到他们的破货车里面 |
[27:37] | and we’ll pretend that it’s a police raid. | 然后我们假装警察搜捕行动 |
[27:39] | Actually, I got a better idea. | 事实上 我有更好的主意 |
[27:41] | And you’ll be happy to know it doesn’t involve guns. | 你会高兴的 因为我不用动刀动枪 |
[27:45] | The standard M112 demolition charge | 标准的M112炸药包 |
[27:47] | contains 1.25 pounds of c-4. | 含有1.25磅的C-4炸药 |
[27:50] | When the charge is detonated, | 当炸药被引爆 |
[27:52] | the explosive is converted into compressed gas, | 爆炸被转化成压缩气体 |
[27:55] | and the shock wave rips through anything | 冲击波会横扫 |
[27:57] | within 16 feet, | 16英尺内的一切 |
[27:58] | which means that if five of those charges | 这意味着如果五个炸药包 |
[28:01] | are in your backpack, | 在你背包里面 |
[28:03] | Anyone within a city block is in your blast radius, too. | 一个街区范围内的所有人都在你的爆炸范围内 |
[28:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Uh, guys, easy. | 哇哇哇 伙计们 放松 |
[28:15] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[28:17] | You see the sign? | 你看见标志了吗 |
[28:18] | Oh, yeah, I saw the sign. | 是的 我看见了 |
[28:20] | Guys, we need to talk. | 伙计们 我们得谈谈 |
[28:28] | You must have a death wish. | 你肯定是想找死吧 |
[28:29] | Uh, no. No. Not at all. | 不不不 绝对不是 |
[28:32] | I just think the best way to explain things to you guys | 我想向你们解释最好的办法就是 |
[28:34] | is to look in my backpack. | 看我的背包里面 |
[28:37] | And be gentle. | 温柔一点 |
[28:46] | What the hell is it? | 里面是什么 |
[28:47] | Uh, well, that’s five bricks of c-4. | 是五块C-4炸药 |
[28:51] | That’s enough explosive to make a very big crater | 足够在我们脚下炸出一个大弹坑 |
[28:53] | right where we’re standing and leave tiny pieces of us | 把你我的身体炸成碎片 |
[28:56] | all over your property. | 洒满整个地方 |
[28:57] | And you want to know the bad news? | 你想听坏消息吗 |
[28:59] | The bad news is, I don’t even have the detonator. | 坏消息就是我连引爆器都没有 |
[29:03] | Psycho woman over there in the truck, | 有个精神病女人在那车里 |
[29:05] | she decides when we go boom. | 咱们啥时候完蛋全看她了 |
[29:08] | Think you can walk in here with that bomb | 她觉得你能带着炸弹进来 |
[29:10] | and rip us off? | 把我们炸飞么 |
[29:11] | No, see, here’s the thing. | 不 你听着 事情是这样 |
[29:12] | She doesn’t want your guns or your drugs | 她不想要你们的武器和毒品 |
[29:14] | or your chemistry set. | 或是你们的制毒装置 |
[29:15] | She just wants an airboat | 她只想要艘汽艇 |
[29:17] | and for you guys to clear out until after we’re gone. | 而且在我们走之前你们要老实点 |
[29:20] | Sounds to me like you’re giving us orders on our property! | 我听着像你在我们的地盘上对我们指手画脚 |
[29:24] | Oh, well — | 可是 |
[29:33] | Make her stop shooting right now! | 让她停止射击 |
[29:34] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[29:35] | If she blows us all up, | 如果她把我们都炸飞了 |
[29:37] | it’s your fault ’cause I told you to run! | 这是你的错 因为我告诉你要逃跑的 |
[30:00] | Okay, you can stop with the shooting! | 好了 你可以停止射击了 |
[30:10] | No one got dead. Congrats. | 没人死掉 恭喜 |
[30:11] | In retrospect, I like your first plan better. | 回想起来 我还是更喜欢你的第一个计划 |
[30:14] | Well, there’s always next time. | 下次会有机会的 |
[30:16] | I’m gonna go check on our ride. Oh, and, uh, dear? | 我要去检查一下我们的汽艇了 亲爱的 |
[30:19] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[30:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:40] | Yeah. Mike, it’s me. | 迈克 是我 |
[30:41] | We only have a couple seconds. | 我们时间紧急 |
[30:42] | Are you okay? Where are you? | 你还好吗 你在哪 |
[30:44] | Okay, listen real careful. | 仔细听着 |
[30:46] | You take the first left past mile marker 17. | 你过了17英里路标先左转 |
[30:49] | You go a couple of miles, and you take a right, | 向前走几英里 向右转 |
[30:51] | Then you take the third left. | 然后在第三个路口往左转 |
[30:52] | You go down about a half a mile, | 沿着再走大约半英里 |
[30:54] | and you see a no-trespassing sign | 你就能看到在水边 |
[30:56] | on a property near the water. | 有一个不得擅闯的标志 |
[30:57] | That’s your gate. | 那就是你的门 |
[30:58] | All right. We’ll find you. | 好 我们会找到你的 |
[31:01] | Mike, we’re not gonna be here long, | 迈克 我们不会待太久 |
[31:03] | So if we’re not here, | 如果我们不在这 |
[31:04] | call the CIA, call anyone, | 通知中情局 寻求一切帮助 |
[31:06] | but we’re gonna be in an airboat. | 我们会开着一艘汽艇 |
[31:08] | No, Sam. We make those calls and — | 不 萨姆 我们联系他们的话 |
[31:10] | Mike, I’m gonna be dead either way. | 迈克 我反正也活不成了 |
[31:11] | Just get here as soon as you can, okay, brother? | 兄弟你尽快过来吧 好么 |
[31:23] | This is Elsa. Get to it. | 我是艾尔莎 请留言 |
[31:26] | Hey, Elsa. It’s, uh, Sammy. | 嗨 艾尔莎 我是萨米 |
[31:29] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[31:32] | I don’t think I can get there for dinner tonight, | 我想今晚的晚餐我是到不了了 |
[31:33] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[31:36] | I mean, I’ll try and call you later, but… | 我是说 我等会打给你 |
[31:40] | In case I don’t, uh… | 如果我没打 |
[31:44] | I just wanted to say I-I love you, baby. | 我只想告诉你 我爱你 宝贝 |
[31:53] | And now you’re calling other girls? | 你现在还在给其他女人打电话吗 |
[31:57] | Here I thought we had something special. | 我还以为我俩之间的关系特别 |
[32:10] | You sure it was the third left? | 你肯定是第三个左转吗 |
[32:11] | I’m sure. Hang on. | 我确定 抓好 |
[32:22] | Right there. Right there. | 就在那 就在那 |
[32:32] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[32:35] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[32:38] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[32:40] | Sam. Sam. | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[32:42] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[32:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:47] | Oh, yeah, I’m okay, but Rebecca, she — | 我没事 但是瑞贝卡她 |
[32:51] | She started a boat. You guys can catch her. | 她开船走了 你要抓住她 |
[32:52] | I’m on it. I’m on it. | 我去追 我去追 |
[32:54] | – Where the hell’s the… – What are you looking for? | -究竟在哪 -你在找什么 |
[32:55] | There was a backpack thingy. It had a bomb in it. | 有个背包 里面装有炸弹 |
[32:58] | She made me wear it. | 她让我背着它 |
[32:59] | She might have taken it with her. | 她可能已经带着走了 |
[33:01] | Oh, crap. | 噢 该死 |
[33:02] | Mike, how bad is it? Is Elsa gonna freak out? | 迈克 有多糟 艾尔莎见了会生气吗 |
[33:05] | No, it looks fine. | 不 看起来没事 |
[33:06] | Thank god she didn’t hit my chin. | 谢天谢地 她没打我的下巴 |
[33:33] | Airboats are built light | 飞艇用最少的材料建造 |
[33:35] | with the least material possible, | 以保证它重量足够轻 |
[33:37] | which is great if you want to skim quickly across the water. | 如果你想快速掠过水面 它很有用 |
[33:42] | But it’s problematic in a gun fight | 枪战时当你没有地方隐蔽 |
[33:44] | when you don’t have anything to hide behind. | 这是个问题 |
[33:45] | You want to make sure you fire first and last. | 你要确保先发制人 一击致命 |
[33:51] | Of course, there’s no need to hide | 当然 如果你追击的是个诱饵 |
[33:53] | when you’ve been chasing a decoy. | 也就没必要躲藏了 |
[34:03] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[34:04] | She’s not on the boat. She rigged it somehow. | 她不在船上 不知道她如何控制的 |
[34:07] | Where’d she go? | 那她会在哪里 |
[34:08] | No idea, but she’s not here. | 不知道 不过不在船上 |
[34:10] | Well, if she’s not on the boat, how did she… | 如果她不在船上 她怎么… |
[34:15] | Mike, you there? | 迈克 你在听吗 |
[34:18] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[34:22] | I think I found where the backpack bomb is. | 我想我找到炸弹背包了 |
[34:33] | Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[34:36] | Rebecca, you win! | 丽贝卡 你赢了 |
[34:39] | Putting the gun on the ground! | 我把枪放在地上了 |
[34:50] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[34:51] | I wasn’t gonna detonate it until you got a little closer. | 除非你靠近点 我才会引爆 |
[34:56] | Get a little closer. | 靠近点 |
[34:58] | I’m the one that you want. Let Sam go. | 你想要的是我 放了萨姆 |
[34:59] | No, Mike. Stay there. | 不 迈克 你别动 |
[35:01] | Rebecca, listen to me. You’re making a big mistake. | 丽贝卡 听我说 你犯了个大错误 |
[35:04] | Sorry, Sam. You’re too late. | 抱歉 萨姆 太迟了 |
[35:07] | Just listen to me! | 听我说一句 |
[35:09] | You hate Anson. | 你憎恨安森 |
[35:11] | You hate him at least as much as we do. | 至少跟我们一样恨他 |
[35:13] | I saw it in your eyes. | 我从你的眼神里看得到 |
[35:15] | But he’s desperate now, so how’s this gonna end? | 不过他现在是孤注一掷 结局会如何呢 |
[35:18] | He’s either gonna kill you | 他要么杀了你 |
[35:19] | or he’s gonna keep using your brother to manipulate you. | 要么继续利用你弟弟操纵你 |
[35:22] | Don’t talk about my brother! | 别提我弟弟 |
[35:23] | He’s got nothing to do with this! | 他与此事无关 |
[35:24] | He’s got everything to do with it. | 他当然与此事有关 |
[35:26] | Let us help you. Help us take Anson down. | 让我们帮你 你帮我们抓到安森 |
[35:29] | We’ll keep your brother safe. | 我们会保你弟弟周全的 |
[35:30] | You think I’m gonna trust you? | 你认为我会信任你们吗 |
[35:33] | Come on. You don’t want to do this. | 得了吧 你不想这么做 |
[35:34] | You didn’t shoot me in the car. | 在车里你没朝我开枪 |
[35:36] | You didn’t blow me up an hour ago. | 一小时前没炸死我 |
[35:38] | Enough! You don’t know me! | 够了 你又不了解我 |
[35:40] | I do, Rebecca. | 我了解你 丽贝卡 |
[35:41] | I know you better than you think. | 我比你想象的还要了解你 |
[35:44] | I know what it’s like to save someone close to you | 我知道渐渐的出卖自己的灵魂 |
[35:46] | by selling your soul a piece at a time. | 拯救亲人的感觉 |
[35:49] | I know what it feels like to wonder if there is a way out. | 我知道期望能有出路的那种感觉 |
[35:54] | You say you can’t trust us. | 你说不能信任我们 |
[35:56] | You can trust us a hell | 比起安森 |
[35:57] | of a lot more than you can trust Anson. | 你更能信任我们 |
[36:00] | There’s only one way to finish this for good. | 完美的结局只能通过一种方式达成 |
[36:04] | We have to take him down together. | 我们要齐心合力抓住他 |
[36:07] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你什么也做不了 |
[36:10] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:12] | There’s nothing I won’t do. | 我什么都做的出来 |
[36:29] | Well, that was easy. | 还真容易啊 |
[36:37] | Michael, you’ve been driving all night. | 迈克尔 你开了一晚上车 |
[36:39] | You haven’t even changed your clothes. | 连衣服都没换过 |
[36:41] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[36:42] | Knock on the door, let him see you, | 敲门 让他看见你 |
[36:44] | and step to the side. | 然后站到一边 |
[36:45] | Fiona said 9:00 a.m. | 菲欧娜说上午九点 |
[36:46] | even if we left in five minutes, | 即使我们5分钟后出发 |
[36:47] | It’s not gonna be enough — | 也不够… |
[36:48] | Knock on the door, let him see you, | 敲门 让他看见你 |
[36:50] | and step to the side. | 然后站到一边 |
[36:59] | Back again. | 又来了 |
[37:00] | You must not like your teeth much, huh? | 你的牙是不想要了吧 |
[37:10] | Where’s the package? | 包裹在哪里 |
[37:11] | What package?! | 什么包裹 |
[37:13] | Aah! Where is it?! | 在哪里 |
[37:14] | There! The left drawer! | 那里 左边的抽屉 |
[37:19] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[37:20] | Where’s the key? | 钥匙呢 |
[37:21] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好 好 好吧 |
[37:22] | The jar. There. There. | 那个罐子 那里 那里 |
[37:29] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[37:30] | It better be the right key. | 最好能打开 |
[37:31] | Yeah. | 能 |
[37:35] | Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[37:36] | Is this it?! | 是吗 |
[37:37] | Yeah! | 是 |
[37:38] | Michael, let’s go. | 迈克尔 我们走 |
[37:43] | Michael, we’ve got to go now! | 迈克尔 我们得马上走 |
[37:46] | What the hell was that for?! | 你这样是干啥 |
[37:48] | That was for my mom. | 你打的是我妈 |
[38:14] | There are certain fights you can’t hope to win. | 打架 有一些是不能指望赢的 |
[38:17] | Your only goal is to not lose too badly. | 你唯一的目标是不要输的太惨 |
[38:21] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[38:25] | Surviving a beating from multiple attackers | 要在被多人围攻下生存 |
[38:27] | is about avoiding the worst blows. | 就要躲开最致命的攻击 |
[38:29] | You protect your head, | 保护头部 |
[38:31] | do your best to stay on your feet, | 尽量保持站立 |
[38:32] | and, most of all, you hope for a miracle. | 而最重要的是 盼望奇迹出现 |
[38:40] | We have lockdown. That’s a lockdown. | 一级防范禁闭 一级防范禁闭 |
[38:42] | Cell check! Against the wall! | 牢房检查 靠墙站好 |
[38:43] | Against the wall! Hustle! Everyone against the wall! | 靠墙站好 快点 全都靠墙站好 |
[38:45] | Hustle! Hustle! | 快点 快点 |
[38:47] | Toss this cell. | 搜查这个牢房 |
[38:49] | Against the wall. Against the wall. | 靠墙站好 靠墙站好 |
[38:52] | Toss them real good, gentlemen. | 仔细的搜 先生们 |
[39:00] | We got multiple weapons. | 发现多种武器 |
[39:06] | Oh, you bitch! | 你这个贱人 |
[39:07] | Don’t do it. Don’t do it. | 不许动 不许动 |
[39:12] | Relax. | 放松 |
[39:13] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[39:15] | Stand up. Get up. | 站起来 起来 |
[39:16] | You bitch! | 贱人 |
[39:17] | Dare you… | 你敢… |
[39:19] | Relax. | 放松 |
[39:25] | Relax. | 放松 |
[39:37] | Glad you made it, criminal. | 真高兴你做到了 小狱女 |
[39:39] | Your people took their sweet time with my delivery. | 你的人慢悠悠的送来了包裹 |
[39:41] | And what were they delivering, exactly? | 包裹里到底是什么 |
[39:45] | It must have been important to be worth losing your stash. | 一定很重要 值得你放弃所有存货 |
[39:48] | It was. | 是的 |
[39:55] | You know, I’ve been thinking about that damn package | 你知道 我一直在想这个包裹 |
[39:57] | for the last 24 hours. | 想了一天一夜 |
[39:58] | The least you could do is tell me what was in it. | 至少能告诉我里面是什么吧 |
[40:08] | This was my mother’s. | 这是我母亲的 |
[40:12] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[40:15] | She died while I was in here. | 我坐牢的时候她死了 |
[40:18] | Only person who ever really loved me, | 她是唯一爱我的人 |
[40:19] | and I couldn’t even go to her funeral. | 我连她的葬礼都没能参加 |
[40:22] | This is all she had to leave me. | 这是她唯一留给我的东西 |
[40:24] | They gave it to Eddie since we never got a real divorce. | 艾迪和我没办离婚 他们把盒子给了他 |
[40:27] | He wouldn’t give it to me. | 他就不给我 |
[40:28] | Blames me for his brother dying. | 因为他兄弟的死而责怪我 |
[40:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:35] | Because I shot him. | 因为我杀了他兄弟 |
[40:41] | I have one more question for you. | 我还有一个问题 |
[40:43] | Sorry. You’re way past your quota for the day. | 抱歉 你今天的指标用完了 |
[40:46] | You said that the box had to arrive | 你说过盒子必须上午 |
[40:49] | before the 9:00 a.m. shift change. | 9点交接班前送到 |
[40:50] | There’s no way it got here in time. | 盒子不可能准时送到 |
[40:53] | Maybe it did. | 或许送到了呢 |
[40:55] | Or maybe I thought I’d see if I remember what trust feels like. | 又或许 我想试试是否记的信任的感觉 |
[41:09] | You guys wanted the impossible task, you got it. | 你们要的不可能完成的任务 这就是 |
[41:13] | This photo was taken six months ago. | 这照片是六个月前拍的 |
[41:16] | It’s my brother, Trent. You have to find him. | 是我弟弟 特伦特 必须找到他 |
[41:19] | And you can’t tell the CIA about any of this. | 不能让中情局知道任何事 |
[41:21] | Because they’re not my biggest fans. | 他们可不待见我 |
[41:24] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[41:25] | A little game of global manhunt. | 一场全球寻人的小游戏 |
[41:27] | Let’s get started. Who took the photo? | 开始吧 谁拍的照片 |
[41:30] | No idea. Anson sent it to me. | 不知道 安森寄给我的 |
[41:33] | He sent me all these photos. | 他寄了所有的照片 |
[41:35] | Trent lived in Miami until three years ago, | 特伦特三年前住在迈阿密 |
[41:37] | and then he had to go off the grid. | 后来他不得不人间蒸发 |
[41:39] | And only that bastard Anson knows where he is. | 只有那个混蛋安森知道他在哪里 |
[41:42] | I have tried every possible way of tracking him down, | 我试遍各种方法追踪他 |
[41:46] | but if Anson even so much as sees me looking, | 但如果安森知道我在找他 |
[41:50] | Trent’s dead. | 特伦特就死定了 |
[41:52] | We’ll find your brother. | 我们会找到你弟弟的 |
[41:56] | You better. | 最好如此 |