Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:03] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:11] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump yoin. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:16] -Where am I? -Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:18] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:21] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:29] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …family, too… 还有家人
[00:32] hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate…. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] someone needs your help, michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的方式 伙计
[00:40] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:43] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:50] “Dear michael, I don’t know if this letter will reach you, 亲爱的迈克尔 不知道你能否收到这封信
[00:54] “But the thought that it might is a small comfort in this place, 不过拥有一丝指望 我也稍感慰藉
[00:57] “Where even the smallest comfort is something. 在这里 再微小的慰藉也很重要
[01:00] “It seems likely it will be my home from now on, 现在看来我可能要在这里待很久
[01:02] “Until I’m officially tried. 除非我的案子正式开审
[01:04] “They’re holding me at Allarod Federal Penitentiary, 他们把我关在奥拉若德联邦监狱
[01:07] “A maximum-security facility for, as they like to say, 如他们所说 这座顶级戒备监狱
[01:10] “‘the worst of the worst.’ 专门关押”穷凶极恶之人”
[01:12] “My trial is still some months away, 我的案子离开庭还有几个月
[01:14] “But my lawyer tells me that my confession 但律师要我把一切
[01:16] “Makes a legal defense… A challenge. 说成是正当防卫 这是个挑战
[01:20] “I told her not to waste her time. 我告诉她不要浪费时间
[01:22] “The worst part, really, is what they make you give up in here. 可最糟的是 他们会逼得你放弃一切
[01:26] “It’s not just your freedom. 不仅是自由
[01:28] “They take your dignity, your hope… 他们还会夺走你的自尊和希望
[01:32] “So you give up and do as you’re told. 然后你便放弃挣扎 服从命令
[01:35] “And you know how good I am at doing what I’m told. 你也知道 我很擅长服从命令
[01:38] “For the most part, I’m just another prisoner. 其实 我只是其中一个囚犯
[01:40] “I don’t expect to make many friends here, but, 也不指望在这里结交朋友
[01:42] then, I’ve never made friends easily, anyway.” 反正我从来都不擅长交友
[01:49] “At least I have a little privacy. 至少可以保留一点隐私
[01:52] “When I’m not in the yard, at meals, or on work duty, 当我不在院子里 不吃饭或者不干活的时候
[01:54] “I’m housed in a unit for violent offenders…alone. 我就独自在关押暴力犯的单人牢房里
[02:00] “It reminds me of the first time that I lost you in Ireland. 这让我想起第一次在爱尔兰失去你的时候
[02:04] “I’d see you in my dreams, but I’d wake up… 我梦到你 可醒来时…
[02:09] “And you were still gone. 你却还是没有回来
[02:12] “The dreams hurt, but they were all that kept me going. 梦虽残酷 却是我一直不懈的动力
[02:16] “They did then… and they do now. 以前如此 此刻依然
[02:21] Love, Fi.” 爱你的菲
[02:25] You all right, brother? 伙计 没事吧
[02:27] She’s close to giving up. 她快坚持不住了
[02:35] I need to see her, Sam. 萨姆 我要见她
[02:36] She has to know we’re trying to get her out. 得让她知道我们在努力营救她
[02:38] I’m afraid you can’t, Mike. She’s too high a risk. 迈克 恐怕不行 见她太冒险
[02:40] Look, I had to pull strings 为了拿到这封信
[02:41] at Homeland Security just to get that letter. 我连国土资源部的关系都用上了
[02:43] So seeing her? Forget it. 你还想见她 算了吧
[02:46] Now, come on. 来吧
[02:48] Before you wreck a perfectly good table, 你有功夫砸这么好的桌子
[02:50] you should get talking with your pals at the CIA 还是和你中情局的老朋友叙叙旧
[02:53] and get some help. 找他们帮忙
[02:55] I already talked to Pearce. She tried. 我已经找过皮尔斯 她也试过
[02:57] No one’s touching this. 但这事谁都插不了手
[03:00] You know, Mike, uh, 迈克 不妨听我一句
[03:01] you used to have friends in high places at the agency. 你以前和中情局高层有交情
[03:04] I know they turned their backs on you 我知道他们背叛过你
[03:05] When you got burned, but… 你虽然已经被黑 但…
[03:07] Why would they help me now? 那他们现在凭什么帮我
[03:08] Maybe if you give them a reason to. 这你就找个理由呗
[03:11] There are certain people in life you get stuck with, 生活中总会有一种人你始终无法摆脱
[03:14] whether you love them, 不是你非常崇敬他们
[03:15] they drive you nuts, or both. 就是他们把你逼疯 或者两者都有
[03:17] They’ve made you who you are. 正是他们成就了你
[03:19] For most people, it’s a coach or a favorite teacher. 对大部分人来说这种人是教练或最喜欢的老师
[03:22] For a spy, it’s his training officer. 而对间谍来说 就是教官
[03:25] Michael. 迈克尔
[03:26] 汤姆·卡德 迈克尔的教官
[03:29] Tom. 汤姆
[03:30] How long’s it been? Eight years? 多久没见了 八年了吧
[03:32] Something like that. 差不多吧
[03:35] Sit, please. 请坐
[03:38] There’s no need to pretend for me. 在我面前就开门见山吧
[03:41] – I, um — – Good. -我… -那就好
[03:42] You have every reason in the world to hate my guts. 你心里怎么怨恨我都行
[03:45] I wasn’t exactly great at returning 我不擅长打电话安慰人
[03:46] calls when you, 你出事那会儿…
[03:47] Um…well, you know. 你也知道
[03:50] It was nothing personal. 这个实在无关个人
[03:52] There simply wasn’t anything I could do to help you. 我实在是帮不到你
[03:55] You can make it up to me now. 那你现在可以补偿我
[03:56] I need to see Fiona Glenanne. 我要见菲欧娜·格兰恩
[03:57] This is all about your girlfriend? 你就是为女友的事找我
[03:59] Yeah, I heard about that situation. 是 情况我都听说了
[04:01] Trust me — she’s innocent. 相信我 她是无辜的
[04:03] Look…just do yourself a favor… 你还是识时务一些
[04:09] and walk away. 别管了
[04:10] – Not with this, I can’t. – You have to. -这件事我做不到 -你必须要做到
[04:12] Your status at the agency is not exactly helped 你和她的关系
[04:15] by your association with her. 对你在局里的情况很不利
[04:17] You are just back in. 你刚回归
[04:19] Card, I know you’ve been moved from training to operations, 卡德 我知道你从训练组调到了行动组
[04:22] so if I have to earn some points around here 所以我如果想赢得认可
[04:24] to make this happen, just give me a job. 做成这事 给我个任务我来证明
[04:27] You want a job… with me? 你想让我…给你任务
[04:32] You’re serious? 说真的吗
[04:37] Come on. 得了吧
[04:38] I will do whatever it takes, Card. 卡德 只要能成事 做什么都可以
[04:40] Now, you owe me at least that. 这是你欠我的
[04:41] I was your star pupil. 我是你的明星弟子
[04:43] Hell, you’re sitting in that chair because of me. 你能坐上这把交椅 还不都是我的功劳
[04:50] I can’t even believe I’m doing this. 我都不相信自己会这么做
[04:54] Okay. 好吧
[04:56] Fine. 行
[04:58] There is…something. 是有那么一件事
[05:01] I wasn’t gonna do it 我还没打算做
[05:02] because I didn’t have an operative in Miami. 因为我在迈阿密没特工
[05:04] I guess I do now. 现在看来你就是了
[05:05] Michael, let’s be real clear about this right up front. 迈克尔 丑话说前头
[05:08] If you screw this up, 如果搞砸了
[05:10] there is not going to be any lifeline, no safety net. 可没有任何援手和保障
[05:13] It’s just going to be you and me 就只剩下你和我
[05:16] with our asses flapping in the wind. 等着死翘翘了
[05:20] And exactly how does that sound to you? 你觉得如何
[05:23] That sounds like a risk I’m willing to take. 我觉得这个险值得一冒
[05:34] We have your table ready, Mr. Card. 卡德先生 您的桌子已经备好
[05:36] John, how are you? 约翰 你好
[05:39] Seems like old times, huh? 还是老样子对吧
[05:40] If by “old times,” You mean running me through 你说的”老样子”是指训练我每天只睡一小时
[05:41] counter-interrogation exercises on one hour of sleep. 还要做反审讯训练吗
[05:44] Oh, cry me a river, Michael. I wasn’t that bad on you. 迈克尔 得了吧 我对你有那么坏吗
[05:46] The old Card never would have treated me 以前的卡德绝对不会请我吃
[05:48] to a five-star meal. 五星大餐
[05:50] Who said the new Card was? 谁说我今天要请了
[05:53] Whiskey neat? 还是纯威士忌吗
[05:54] And an iced tea for my friend. 给我朋友来一杯冰茶
[05:55] That is still your drink of choice, yes? 你现在还好这个对吧
[05:57] Nothing gets by you, Card — nothing. 什么都躲不过你的眼睛 卡德
[05:59] Cheers. 干杯
[06:03] It’s funny. 有意思
[06:05] What? 什么
[06:06] Me being the one to help you see Fiona. 我居然帮你见菲欧娜
[06:09] – Why? Because you never liked her? 为什么 因为你不喜欢她
[06:11] – I liked her fine. 我挺喜欢她
[06:12] 我不喜欢的是我的得意门生 I didn’t like my PROT镚?
[06:13] sleeping with a foreign arms trader 在卧底的时候和一个外国军火贩子
[06:15] he met under a cover I.D. 纠缠不清
[06:16] That sort of thing can make your training officer look bad. 这种事让我这个教官脸上挂不住
[06:19] You said she would ruin my life. 你是说 她会毁了我
[06:21] I was just calling it the way I saw it. 我看见什么说什么
[06:22] In my defense, I didn’t know so many people 我先说清楚 我可不知道
[06:25] would be lining up to ruin your life anyway. 还有这么多人正排队想要你命呢
[06:29] So, what’s the job you need me for? 你给我的任务是什么
[06:32] I have spent most of the last year down in Mexico 去年大部分时间我都在墨西哥
[06:35] in a joint CIA-DEA task force 一个中情局和缉毒局的联合特遣部队
[06:38] focused on the Zetas Cartel — 专注泽塔斯组织犯案…
[06:40] 1,000 man-hours. 花了1000多工时
[06:42] We have exactly squat to show for it. 已经全部埋伏很久
[06:45] Where in Mexico? 墨西哥什么地方
[06:46] No need to even pack your bags. 你也不用打包了
[06:48] Cartel is trying to establish a foothold in Miami. 这个组织打算在迈阿密建一个据点
[06:51] We need to shut them down there. 我们则要断掉它
[06:53] Right now, we are focused on two Mexican nationals. 现在 我们已经锁定两个墨西哥人
[06:57] Ramiro Salazar is the boss. 拉米罗·萨拉扎是头目
[07:00] He’s not gonna get my vote for grandfather of the year.He’s not even the real problem. 绝非善类 但他不是真正的问题
[07:03] That title belongs to Rafael Montero. 真正的麻烦的是拉斐尔·蒙特罗
[07:06] He’s linked to 10 homicides. 他背有十桩命案
[07:09] He’s totally paranoid. 是个杀人狂
[07:10] Every time I get somebody close to him, 每次派人接近他
[07:11] they wind up dead, chopped up in about a hundred little pieces. 都被他杀掉 还被分尸几百块
[07:14] I assume you have a plan. 你应该有计划了吧
[07:16] We caught a break in 我们在维拉克鲁斯城外的
[07:17] an operation out of Veracruz, 一次行动中抓住一个人
[07:18] found out that 2 tons of cocaine are coming into Miami 发现未来48小时内将有两吨可卡因
[07:21] in the next 48 hours. 流入迈阿密
[07:23] We need to figure out where that shipment is landing. 我们要找出运毒船在哪里靠岸
[07:26] I’m in. 我去
[07:38] Who is it? 谁
[07:39] Your mother. 你老妈
[07:40] And me, bro. 还有我 兄弟
[07:43] Nate, what are you doing here? 内特 你来干什么
[07:45] Well, I guess I could ask you the same question. 我正要问你呢
[07:48] Where’s Ruth and the baby? 露丝和孩子呢
[07:49] Back in Vegas. 还在维加斯
[07:50] Look, I heard what went down around here. 这里的事我已经听说了
[07:51] I figured you could use some support. 我想你可能需要帮助
[07:53] I’m gonna be staying for a while. 我就来待一段时间
[07:54] You don’t need to do that. 你不用这样做
[07:56] Look, uh, Michael, the reason that I, uh, 迈克尔 我把内特拉来
[07:58] dragged nate over here is I thought 是因为我想
[08:00] it would be nice if the two of you talked 你们兄弟俩能谈谈
[08:01] about, you know, things. 那些事
[08:04] ’cause God knows you never talk to me. 我知道你不肯对我说
[08:06] I just can’t do this right now. 我现在做不到
[08:07] I have an assignment that may help me get to see Fiona. 我有任务 完成的话就能见到菲欧娜
[08:10] Okay, okay. Not now. I get it. 好 现在不行 我明白了
[08:13] Mom, just not right now, all right? 妈 现在不行 听到没
[08:15] Take care, you and Fiona both. 你和菲欧娜都要保重
[08:26] Going to prison is always a possibility for an operative. 间谍随时都可能进监狱
[08:29] When your job involves working outside the law, 执行任务可能会僭越法律
[08:32] sometimes it can’t be avoided. 有时这些实在难以避免
[08:34] If you find yourself inside, 如果已经身陷其中
[08:36] the first thing to remember is patience. 首要之事便是保持耐心
[08:39] You have to take your time, figure out who the players are, 你要尽快找出谁是老大
[08:42] and stay out of trouble as long as you can… 尽可能避免麻烦
[08:46] Because, inevitably, trouble will come to you. 如若不然 麻烦自会找上门来
[09:02] No need to eat off the floor. 不用吃地上的
[09:04] Here. 给
[09:20] Welcome to Allarod Federal Pen. 欢迎来到奥拉若德联邦监狱
[09:31] There’s a spot over here if you want it. 你愿意的话 可以坐这边
[09:39] You know, I’d think twice before eating that. 我要是你 吃前可要想清楚
[09:44] D.B. thinks she’s, uh, queen of the cellblock. 狱霸把自己当成监狱女王
[09:46] She does this to every single new girl. 每个新来的都要被她戏弄
[09:53] All right, so, here’s the deal. 事情是这样的
[09:55] Every– everyone’s looking at you right now. 现在所有人都看着你
[09:57] And if, uh, you don’t eat her little gift, 如果你不吃这个小见面礼
[10:00] you’re spitting in her face. 就是不给她面子
[10:02] She’s your enemy. 她就成为你的敌人
[10:04] And if I do? 如果你吃
[10:06] Then she owns you. 你就是她的人了
[10:08] See, I made that mistake when I first got here. 我刚来时 就犯了这个错误
[10:10] I took her little gift and, you know, 我收下她的小礼物
[10:12] Kind of got a little tired of her telling me 后来我厌倦了
[10:13] what to do all the time. 总是对她言听计从
[10:15] So she gave me another little gift — 然后她又送我一份小礼物
[10:16] A scar to remember her by. 一个能让你记住她的伤疤
[10:23] Thanks for the tip. 谢谢提示
[10:26] I never did care much for apples. 我对苹果从来都没什么兴趣
[10:36] Man, these guys are hardcore. 这些家伙真不好对付
[10:37] Is that a problem there, champ? 有什么问题吗 牛人
[10:39] Because Michael led me to believe 迈克尔跟我说
[10:40] that you had experience with Cartels. 你跟卡特尔组织打过交道
[10:42] Oh, I do. I just don’t usually spend my vacation days 没错 但我一般不会把假期花在
[10:44] going after guys that feed their enemies to alligators. 追踪那些对付敌人毫不心软的人身上
[10:47] All right, then, let’s get down to business. 好吧 我们谈谈正事
[11:03] You must be Card. 你一定就是卡德吧
[11:04] Sam Axe. 我是萨姆·亚克斯
[11:06] I’m sorry — is that what I think it is? 不好意思 这是我想的那东西吗
[11:07] Yep. Welcome to my least favorite job ever. 没错 欢迎加入我最讨厌的工作
[11:10] Okay, what’s with the corpse? 好吧 这尸体是怎么回事
[11:11] It’s part of our cover I.D. with Montero. 这是为了我们在蒙特罗面前的伪装身份而弄的
[11:14] You two will approach as DEA agents 你们作为缉毒局特工
[11:17] Alex Russel and Ben Osborne. 亚历克斯·罗素和本·奥斯本接近他
[11:19] You will tell them that you are skimming agency funds. 跟他们说你们从局里的资金捞油水
[11:22] Your boss found out — you shot him. 被你们的老板发现了 你们就射死了他
[11:24] – Our boss being that dead guy? – Yes. -尸体是我们的老板 -是啊
[11:27] Might seem like a bit much, but without that dead body, 可能是有点过分 但要是没有尸体
[11:29] Montero’s not gonna buy your story. 蒙特罗才不会买你们的账
[11:31] Where’d we get the dead guy? 这尸体是哪里来的
[11:33] Oh, he’s a gunshot victim, 他是一起枪杀受害者
[11:34] Courtesy of the coroner’s office. 从验尸官办公室弄来的
[11:39] I’ll go get the guy ready. 我去把他弄得像样一点
[11:42] The idea being you went to gun him down, 故事是这样的 你干掉他的时候
[11:44] and you stumbled across an op that he was running 正好撞见了他正在调查的
[11:47] against the cartels. 卡特尔集团的事
[11:48] We scare Montero into moving his shipment 我们去吓唬吓唬蒙特罗 让他把载货
[11:50] some place we can bust it. 转移到我们能拦截的地方
[11:51] All right, listen to me carefully. 好 仔细听我说
[11:53] You got to have each other’s backs. 你们必须互相支持才行
[11:54] If Montero even looks at you sideways, 如果蒙特罗对你们斜一下眼睛
[11:56] you pull out, you get it? 你们就退出 听到没
[11:58] When you go in, you’re gonna be mostly by yourselves. 一旦加入 就基本只能靠你们自己了
[12:00] You’ll have each other and this bug. 你们仅有的就是彼此 还有这个窃听器
[12:03] Click the top of that pen, you’re transmitting. 按一下笔头 就开始传输信号
[12:04] It’ll make it through most scans 它能通过大多数扫描器
[12:06] and has a range of 3 miles. 信号射程达到三英里
[12:08] Michael, Michael… please don’t break it. 迈克尔 迈克尔 千万别弄坏了
[12:11] Red tape is brutal at the agency these days. 局里的官僚作风最近非常野蛮
[12:13] I’ll guard it with my life. 我用性命来做担保
[12:15] That a boy. 这样才像话
[12:30] What the hell is this? 这是什么玩意
[12:31] Surveillance, Miami style. 迈阿密风格的监控
[12:33] I mean, you can’t park a block away from Diego’s 既然把车停在离迭戈餐厅这么近的地方
[12:36] and not get the best cafecitos in town. 怎么能不喝一杯城里最好的小咖啡
[12:39] What? I figured mojitos were out of the question. 怎么啦 不是说不让喝酒吗
[12:42] Is Mike’s bug live? 迈克的窃听器开着吗
[12:43] No. Doesn’t go live till he approaches Montero. 没有 他要到接近了蒙特罗以后才开
[12:51] Think Montero’s gonna be hard to spot? 你觉得蒙特罗会很难找吗
[12:58] 拉斐尔·蒙特罗 安全专家
[12:59] 拉斐尔·蒙特罗 精神变态者
[13:16] Jesse, wait up. 杰西 等一下
[13:21] We’ve got a problem. 出了点问题
[13:23] I miss something? 有什么我没注意到的吗
[13:24] The man with Montero knows me. 跟蒙特罗在一起的那男的认识我
[13:26] His name is Gellman. He’s a drug lawyer. 他叫戈尔曼 是个处理毒品案的律师
[13:28] I met him on another job. 我在别的案子里见过他
[13:30] “Met” as in… “见过”的意思是…
[13:31] Let’s just say he lost one of his clients permanently because of me. 就是他因为我而永远地丢掉了一个客户
[13:35] – I’m calling this off. – Calling it off? Wait, wait, wait, wait. -我得取消这次行动 -取消 等等
[13:37] Mike, he knows you. He doesn’t know me. 迈克 他认识的是你又不是我
[13:38] Just give me the bug. I’ll make the approach. 把窃听器给我 我去跟他谈
[13:40] The whole point of this is it’s a two-man job. 这个案子的关键是要两个人一起配合
[13:41] No, the whole point is this is your one chance to see Fi. 不 关键是这是你见到菲的一个机会
[13:43] – I can’t let you do this. – Mike…I’m doing this. -我不能让你冒险 -迈克 我要做
[13:46] Jesse. 杰西
[13:47] Fi’s my friend, too. I want to help. 菲也是我的朋友 我想帮她
[13:49] Just get out of here before you get spotted. Come on. 你赶紧在被发现之前离开这里 快点
[13:52] Just go. I got this, man. 走吧 我能搞定的
[13:58] Oh, no, what the hell is going on? 不对 怎么回事
[14:00] You’re supposed to be up with Jesse. 你应该跟杰西在一起才对
[14:01] Change of plans. 计划有变
[14:03] Let me see if I’ve got this straight. 让我弄弄清楚是怎么回事
[14:05] So, you left Jesse up there all by himself. 你把杰西一个人扔在那里
[14:08] Do you know how dangerous Montero is? 你知道蒙特罗这人有多危险吗
[14:10] I would have blown my cover. I didn’t have a choice. 我会暴露身份的 我没别的选择
[14:13] Sure you did. 你当然有别的选择
[14:13] You could have called it off, like you were trained to do, 你可以取消任务 就像训练时教的那样
[14:16] Like you were ordered to do. 就像我命令你去做的那样
[14:18] What do you think you’re doing? 你以为你在搞什么
[14:19] What does it look like I’m doing? 你看我在搞什么
[14:20] Playing tiddledywinks? 在玩弹小圆盘的游戏吗
[14:21] I’m going to extract your buddy. 我得去把你兄弟救出来
[14:23] This is over. 这事没戏了
[14:25] We had exactly one chance to get these guys. 我们就这么一次机会跟他们接触
[14:27] Maybe we could have regrouped 本来如果你和波特中止计划
[14:29] if you and porter had aborted, 我们可以重新组一下队
[14:30] but you didn’t. 但你们没有中止
[14:30] So, here’s a suggestion. 所以现在的办法就是
[14:32] Here’s a suggestion! 听好了
[14:34] Suit up! 全副武装
[14:36] No. 不行
[14:38] At this point, Michael, you’re not thinking clearly. 迈克尔 你这会儿脑子不太清楚
[14:41] You’re distracted. 你意气用事了
[14:42] You’re desperate to get your girlfriend out of prison. 你想把女朋友弄出监狱想疯了
[14:44] But here’s the bottom line. 但是你得有个下限
[14:46] You just put my mission and your pal’s life on the line. 你正把我的任务和你同事的命悬在半空
[14:50] Let me tell you something, Card. 我告诉你 卡德
[14:51] You need a win — badly. 你正急切地渴望胜利
[14:53] You wouldn’t have let me anywhere near this op if you didn’t. 不然你根本就不会让我接手这个任务
[14:56] Now, you trained me. You know me. 是你训练了我 你了解我
[14:58] I’m the same operative as I was before. 我跟以前一样有执行力
[15:00] You let me see this through. 你让我看清局势
[15:02] The bug is live. I’m about to go in. 窃听器打开了 我现在要进去了
[15:04] Guys, we got a man wading into deep water out there, 伙计们 这里有个人跋山涉水深入敌区
[15:06] So we got to fish or cut bait, but we got to decide now. 我们是入虎穴还是放弃 得快点决定了
[15:11] Fine. 好吧
[15:13] Let’s go ahead and see if you can still run an op. 我们一起来看看你是不是还能做好任务
[15:52] Get away, girls. 走开 小姑娘们
[15:58] All right. Okay. 好吧
[16:00] Agent Russel, my client’s got nothing to say to you. 罗素探员 我的客户没什么要跟你说的
[16:05] And if you want to contact my client, 如果你想跟我客户联系
[16:06] You’re gonna do it through me in the appropriate manner, 你得态度端正地先跟我聊一聊
[16:09] through the — 通过
[16:10] Oh, official channels, all that. 官方途径什么的
[16:12] I got it. I respect it. Plug your ears, hmm? 我知道 我无意冒犯 捂住耳朵
[16:17] I have access to a DEA safe house 我能进入一间缉毒局的安全屋
[16:20] filled with information about an investigation 里面有各种各样的调查信息
[16:22] into your client and his friends in los zetas. 关于你客户和他朋友在洛斯齐塔斯做的事
[16:24] Now, I would be willing to arrange for your client 我现在想以合理的价格
[16:28] To visit this safe house for a reasonable price. 安排你的客户去那间房看看
[16:31] Stop. Stop right there. 停 先停一下
[16:34] Mr. Montero, as your lawyer, 蒙特罗先生 作为你的律师
[16:36] I shouldn’t be hearing this, 我不该知道这些
[16:37] but I strongly advise you finish your lunch. 但我强烈建议你先吃完午餐再说
[16:43] Okay. 好吧
[16:45] Anyway, 不管怎么样
[16:46] due to circumstances that I’d rather not get into, 因为我有些实在不想碰到的麻烦
[16:49] I have to torch said safe house within the next — 我一定得在接下来…
[16:54] Oh, I don’t know — 12 hours. 十二小时把安全屋的事搞定
[16:56] You really want to check it out before that happens. 你一定会想知道里面有什么的
[16:58] Mm. And how would I repay your kindness? 那我要怎么回报你的慷慨帮助呢
[17:02] I’m glad you asked. 你能提到真是太好了
[17:03] If you like what you see, 如果你看到的情报有用
[17:04] which I know that you will, 我相信肯定是有用的
[17:05] you put me on the payroll, hmm? 你就让我入伙吧
[17:07] I’d be, like, your guy in the DEA. 我会成为你在缉毒局的内应
[17:10] Oh, sorry, I’m not hiring. I got all the guys I need. 对不起 我没打算招人 我人手满了
[17:14] Oh. Well, I suggest that you create a new opening. 那我建议你重新招募
[17:20] You don’t walk away, I’ll create a big opening. 你不快滚 我会开个很大的口子
[17:25] One push of this, 我按一下
[17:27] and you’re bloodier than my steak. 你就会比我的牛排看起来还血淋淋的
[17:30] Okay. I take it that you’re not interested. 好吧 我想你是不感兴趣
[17:33] I’m gonna keep it moving. 我现在就走
[17:36] Well, um, your loss. 这个 是你的损失
[17:38] And when you lose the 2 tons of coke coming up from veracruz, 等到你丢了维拉克鲁斯的那两吨可卡因
[17:41] don’t say I didn’t warn you. Adios, amigo. 可别说我没提醒你 再见了 朋友
[17:43] Wait. What? 等等 你说什么
[17:46] What do you think I’ve been talking about? 不然你觉得我在跟你讲什么啊
[17:47] Your shipment’s about to get busted. 你的载货要被人抄了
[17:49] That’s what I’m selling here — 所以我才跟你谈的
[17:50] A chance for you to save your new franchise in Miami. 给你一个机会挽救你在迈阿密的经营权
[17:59] – You’re one hell of a salesman. – Oh, thank you. -你真是个该死的经销员啊 -谢谢
[18:02] Let’s go see this place. 我们去看看这个地方
[18:10] What’d I say? 看我说什么了
[18:13] Look at all this. Do you recognize that guy? 看这是什么 你认识这人吗
[18:16] Is it me, or does someone have a secret admirer? 是我错了 还是有人被神秘人士盯上了
[18:22] Operation frostbite? 冻伤手术
[18:23] Yeah, it’s the code name for the op. 这是那个任务的代码
[18:25] “Request for swat approved for location zebra, 请求特种部队批准这片斑马区域
[18:28] – 3/16, 1900 hours?” – Yep. -3/16 1900小时 -是啊
[18:30] That’s the code for, “They’re about to bust the hell 这句的意思就是说 “他们马上就要
[18:31] out of your shipment.” 抄了你的货物”
[18:33] How do they know about this?! 他们怎么会知道这种事
[18:37] Hey. Okay, hey. 别激动
[18:39] Who’s in charge of this place?! 这地方是谁负责的
[18:41] Mr. Montero, as I mentioned, 蒙特罗先生 我之前说了
[18:42] I don’t want to get into the details, okay? 我不想卷进细节里
[18:44] Enough games. Okay? 游戏玩够了吧
[18:45] You trying to play me?! 你想耍我
[18:47] Are you trying to play me?! 你是不是在耍我
[18:49] If you don’t tell me what I want to know, 你要是不把我想知道的说清楚
[18:52] I’m gonna take this knife 我就会用这把刀
[18:53] and I’m gonna gut you right here where you stand. 当场直接手刃了你
[18:56] It’s my boss. It’s my boss’s op. 是我老板 这是我老板的任务
[18:59] Where is he?! 他在哪里
[19:00] I was skimming cash. He found out. I — I… 我在数钞票 他发现了 我就…
[19:04] I-I kind of accidentally discharged my weapon 我就不小心用我的抢
[19:07] into his body… four times. 把他射死了 连射了四次
[19:16] He kind of accidentally shot his boss four times. 他不小心射了他老板四次
[19:21] I love it! 说得太好了
[19:22] I stashed the body, I came straight to you, man. 我把尸体藏起来了 然后直接来找你
[19:24] Hand to god. 我向上帝保证
[19:24] You stashed the body? 你把尸体藏起来了
[19:26] Where? 藏哪了
[19:47] That’s a year’s worth of bacon. 这一大块培根够吃一年的了
[19:48] Yeah, it’s good old Zack — Zack Simon. 这就是老扎克 扎克·西蒙
[19:52] He ran the task force assigned to you guys. 他是负责调查你们这个任务的头儿
[19:56] Nice piece of shooting. 枪法很不错嘛
[19:57] Guess I have a knack for it. 我想我是有诀窍吧
[19:59] Knack for it? 有诀窍
[20:02] – I like you! – Yeah. -我喜欢你这人 -谢谢
[20:05] Get him to move the shipment. 快让他去转移货物
[20:06] When he doesn’t check in, he’s gonna be missed. 他要是没按时报到 就会被报失踪
[20:08] Okay? Which means you guys got to redirect your shipment, 也就是说你们得快点把货挪走
[20:11] Like, now. 最好是现在就行动
[20:13] There’s actually a spot in dadeland cove 在大德兰海湾有个地方
[20:16] that would be perfect. 很不错
[20:17] The local P.D. — they got a beef with the DEA, 当地警局跟缉毒局关系不太好
[20:19] So they don’t — don’t let them operate in the area. 所以他们不让缉毒局在那里执行任务
[20:22] Dadeland cove, huh? 大德兰海湾
[20:23] Yeah, safest place in Miami, man. 是啊 迈阿密最安全的地方了
[20:27] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑那里的
[20:29] In the meantime, we need to go talk to somebody. 这会我们还要去跟一个人谈一谈
[20:31] – Let’s go take a ride. – Yeah. -一起兜兜风吧 -好
[20:34] Bingo. Montero took the bait. 成了 蒙特罗上钩了
[20:36] Probably taking Jesse to get the official okay 他可能带着杰西去取得大老板首肯
[20:38] to move the shipment. 然后就能转移货物了
[20:42] Okay, it looks like they’re moving. 他们好像在行动了
[20:44] Let’s get this done. 我们也动起来吧
[20:48] Prison, or any confined institutional environment, 监狱 或是任何受限制的机构环境
[20:51] is just about the worst place possible to make an enemy. 该是制造敌人最糟糕的地方了
[20:55] The regular schedule means your enemies know where you are 规律的作息意味着你的敌人时时刻刻
[20:58] every hour of the day, 对你的行踪了如指掌
[20:59] While crowded living conditions 还有拥挤的住宿条件
[21:01] mean they can choose the time and place 这种种都让他们能选择对你发起攻击的
[21:03] that is best for an attack. 最佳时间地点
[21:05] Usually, the best thing you can do is stay moving, 通常你只能尽量保持移动
[21:08] stay aware, and stay paranoid. 保持警惕 以及保持多疑
[21:15] – Oh, my — 我的…
[21:15] nice reflexes. – Sorry. 你的反应好快 -不好意思
[21:17] Remind me to never sneak up on you again. 提醒我绝不能再偷偷靠近你
[21:19] I thought you were one of them. 我以为你是她们一伙的
[21:21] Man, I’ve been seeing them eyeballing you. 伙计 我看到她们一直盯着你
[21:23] D.B. Can hold such a grudge. 狱霸有本事让你成为众矢之的
[21:25] You know, is there any way to get back to the cellblock 有什么办法能让我躲开我的新粉丝
[21:28] Without going through my new fan club? 安全回到牢室
[21:30] Yeah. I mean, that’s easy. Just go and mouth off to clyde. 有啊 很容易 只要过去顶撞克莱德就行
[21:33] Yard time’s almost over, 放风时间快结束了
[21:34] So before he rounds everybody up, 你得赶在集合之前
[21:36] Go bust his chops. 赶紧惹毛他
[21:37] I mean, you’re not gonna get lunch, 虽然少吃一顿午饭
[21:39] But it’s better than getting your ass beat. 但总比被她们揍得屁滚尿流好
[21:42] Woman over P.A. System: GUARD JONES TO THE EAST GATE. 琼斯警卫请到东门
[21:44] Guard jones to the east gate. 琼斯警卫请到东门
[22:01] Off the wall, glenanne! You know the rules! 离开墙壁 格兰恩 你知道规矩
[22:03] Oh, I like it here. 我喜欢待在这
[22:06] One more chance. 再给你一次机会
[22:10] You want to do it that way? Fine by me. 你喜欢这么玩 行啊
[22:12] But you’re not gonna last long if you’re playing those games. 你要是想一直这么玩 那可玩不久
[22:15] Most survival strategies in prison 大多数监狱生存策略
[22:18] Don’t involve making many friends. 不包括交很多朋友
[22:20] – Move! – When it’s just about staying alive, -让开 -但涉及到保命
[22:22] You do what you have to. 你什么都得干
[22:32] Okay, where the hell is montero taking jesse? 蒙特罗到底要把杰西带到哪儿去
[22:34] I thought they were meeting the boss. 我以为他们是去见老大
[22:36] I’m guessing that place doesn’t belong 我估计这不是他们集团
[22:38] To the head of a cartel. 头头的地盘儿
[22:39] We may have caught a break. 我们这会儿也许能喘口气
[22:40] This could be their stash house. 这可能是他们的一个藏身处
[22:42] What are you doing here? 你来这干嘛
[22:43] You can’t just show up here. 你不该出现在这里
[22:44] You’re right. I could have called. 你说得对 我应该先打个电话
[22:45] But I wanted you to say to my face 但我要你当面跟我说
[22:47] Why you didn’t tell me about DEA’s plan 你为什么不告诉我缉毒局
[22:49] To bust my shipment. 已经盯上我那船货
[22:51] What are you talking about?! 你在说什么呀
[22:53] I was at the safe house, Cabrón — 我去过他们的藏身所了 混蛋
[22:55] The one with my pictures all over the walls, 满屋子都是我的照片
[22:58] with the files that the DEA has on the investigation, 还有缉毒局调查的所有文档
[23:00] The kind of information that I pay you for. 本该是我花钱让你搞的那些信息
[23:03] Uh, mike, this doesn’t sound good. 迈克 听上去不妙
[23:06] I don’t know anything about a bust or a safe house. 我不知道什么抓捕行动或者藏身所
[23:10] And who’s this guy? 这家伙是谁
[23:13] Are you kidding me? 你跟我开玩笑吗
[23:15] What the hell is the matter with you? 你他妈脑子有毛病吗
[23:17] HE’S DEA JUST LIKE YOU, Cabrón. 他跟你一样 也是缉毒局的 混蛋
[23:20] DEA? This guy? 缉毒局的 这家伙
[23:21] Oh, that’s just beautiful. 这下可好了
[23:23] Montero’s got a dea agent working for him now. 蒙特罗在缉毒局内部弄了个人
[23:25] I’ve never seen him before in my life! 我这辈子就没见过这个人
[23:28] That’s the best you can do, agent kemp? 你就这么点能耐 坎普探员
[23:30] You’ve never seen me before, seriously? 从没见过我 你肯定吗
[23:32] Don’t you see what’s going on here? 你还没搞明白这里的情况吗
[23:34] He didn’t tip you about the bust 他不提醒你抓捕行动
[23:35] ’cause he’s the one that told the dea about the shipment. 是因为 就是他向缉毒局举报你的
[23:37] He’s been playing you, man. 他在玩你 朋友
[23:38] I swear, montero! He’s lying! 我发誓 蒙特罗 他撒谎
[23:40] Of course he’s gonna say I’m lying. 当然他会说我撒谎
[23:41] What’s he gonna say — “I sold you out”? Please. 他还能说什么 是我出卖了你 拜托
[23:44] I’ve seen better acting in a porn film. 色情片里的演技都比你的好
[23:45] Okay, well, we’re gonna have to sort this out, 行 我们得把这事理清楚
[23:47] Because one of you is telling the truth… 因为你们俩当中只有一个说的真话
[23:52] And the other is eating a bullet. 而另一个 就要吃子弹
[23:59] Mike,we don’t have a lot of time to get Jesse out of there. 迈克 要救杰西出来 时间可不多
[24:01] Something tells me montero’s the itchy-finger type. 我感觉蒙特罗是那种说动手就动手的类型
[24:04] Card and I will take the front, draw their fire. 我和卡德从前面攻过去 吸引他们的火力
[24:06] You go out back, you get jesse, wait for my signal. 你走后边 去救杰西 等我的信号
[24:09] Montero, think about it. 蒙特罗 想想看
[24:11] I told you everything I knew about the joint task force. 我给了你我所知道的所有联合派遣队的消息
[24:13] I mean, how many operations did I give up, huh? 我是说 我给了你多少探员的资料
[24:16] How many informants? 多少告密者
[24:17] I gave you their names, where you could find them. 我给了你他们的姓名 他们的藏身处
[24:20] That’s why all our undercovers got killed. 怪不得我的所有探员都被杀了
[24:22] When we go in, that son of a bitch is mine. 等我们闯进去 这婊子养的是我的
[24:25] How else could you take them out? 否则你怎么把他们铲除掉
[24:27] Make sense, Cabrón. 有道理 混蛋
[24:29] Why would he turn over all these rats for me 如果他不是我的人 他何必供出所有
[24:32] To slice up if he wasn’t on our side? 他们的探子让我们干掉
[24:33] I’m starting to like his story more than yours. 我开始喜欢他的说法了 而不是你的
[24:35] Okay, hold on. Don’t do anything stupid. 好吧 等等 别做蠢事
[24:37] – Stupid? – Just listen to me! -蠢事 -听我说
[24:38] Everyone, listen to me, okay? 所有人 听我说 好吗
[24:40] This is all gonna work itself out. 这事能搞定
[24:42] No need to rush into anything. 没必要冲动行事
[24:43] Guys, guys, hold on a second. 伙计们 伙计们 等一下
[24:45] I think jesse’s making a play. 我想杰西有办法了
[24:48] Can you — 你能否
[24:49] can we point the gun away from my head, please? 能不能先把枪从我脑袋上移开 拜托
[24:53] Thank you. All right. 谢谢 好
[24:55] Your boy kemp here gave up some people 这个坎普伙计交出了几个人
[24:57] That he said were informants. 他号称都是告密者
[24:59] That does not mean that they were informants. 这并不表示他们就是告密者
[25:00] He gave you some names. So what? 他给了你几个名字 那又如何
[25:02] Well, how come we didn’t get busted 那为什么 在我花钱买通他的过程中
[25:04] The whole time I was paying him? 他都没有被发现呢
[25:06] Because he’s reeling you in. 因为他是在引你上钩
[25:07] Reeling him in how? 引他上钩 怎么引
[25:09] You let the small shipments go. 你让他成功运了几船货 少量的
[25:10] You nail the big ones. 然后你准备干票大的
[25:11] That’s how deep cover works. 埋得深的探员都这么干
[25:12] – Tell him, kemp. -Montero, he’s lying. -承认吧 坎普 -蒙特罗 他在撒谎
[25:13] Let’s just slow down, and we’ll talk about this. 你慢一点 我们慢慢说
[25:15] Oh, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? 你就喜欢这样 是不是
[25:17] Yeah, okay, let me tell you why he wants you to “Slow down.” 好啊 让我告诉你为什么他要你慢一点
[25:20] His cover’s been blown. 他的身份暴露了
[25:21] What are you talking about?! 你在说什么
[25:22] I’m talking about the dea extraction team 我在说缉毒局的特别行动组
[25:24] that’s about to barge in here any second, 随时可能冲进来
[25:26] try to save your sorry ass. 救你出去
[25:27] Now, when that happens, 到那时候
[25:28] you’ll all know that I’ve been telling the truth. 你们就明白是我在说真话了
[25:29] But it’ll be too late, 可到那时候就晚了
[25:30] ’cause we’ll all be busted 因为那时候我们全都被抓住
[25:31] and on our way to prison. 在送去监牢的路上了
[25:32] – Thank you very much. 多谢
[25:32] – Montero, there is no dea team, all right? 蒙特罗 根本没什么特别行动组 好吗
[25:35] I Promise. Shh! 我发誓
[25:52] I don’t see nothing. 我什么都没看到
[25:57] Try his radio. 听听他的无线电
[25:59] Try his radio. 听听他的无线电
[26:00] I promise you, you’ll hear them coming. 我保证 你能听到他们来了
[26:02] Montero, this is crazy! 蒙特罗 简直疯了
[26:03] Nobody is coming! 没人会来
[26:05] I’ll get a dea frequency. 我调一个缉毒局的频率
[26:08] Go get this puto’s radio. 去拿这婊子的无线电
[26:10] Yeah, yeah, go get this puto’s radio. 对 对 快去拿这婊子的无线电
[26:13] Mike, we’re really gonna try and sell that 迈克 我们当真要装作
[26:14] we’re here to rescue kemp? 是来营救坎普的吗
[26:16] It might be our only shot to get jesse out alive. 这可能是唯一把杰西活着救出来的办法了
[26:26] All personnel proceed with caution. 所有人员注意了
[26:28] Assume that the suspects are armed and dangerous. Over. 嫌疑人可能有武装 很危险 完毕
[26:32] Roger that. Over. 收到 完毕
[26:33] Be aware, we have one friendly inside. 注意 里面有一个是我们的人
[26:36] Do not fire on Agent Kemp. 不要对坎普探员开火
[26:39] Oh! Please, montero! 求你了 蒙特罗
[26:41] I don’t know who these people are, I swear! 我不知道这些人是谁 我发誓
[26:42] Montero, please! I don’t know these people! 蒙特罗 真的 我不认识这些人
[26:45] Come here. 过来
[26:46] Come here. No, no. 过来 不 不
[26:48] I’m not gonna hurt you. 我不会伤害你的
[26:50] What, am I gonna shoot a cop? 难道我会射杀一名警察
[26:52] Come here. 过来嘛
[26:56] You’re gonna signal them that everything’s fine. 你给他们一个信号 说一切正常
[26:58] And then we’re just gonna sit here and talk. 然后我们再坐下来谈
[27:02] Okay? 好吗
[27:03] I’ve got a visual on Kemp. 我看到坎普了
[27:04] I repeat, I have a visual on Agent Kemp. 重复 我看到坎普探员了
[27:07] I got a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[27:08] Go out and talk to them yourself! 你出去自己跟他们说
[27:21] Agent down! Agent down! 探员中枪 探员中枪
[27:23] Let’s go! 我们走
[27:29] Looks like jesse pulled it off. 看来杰西骗到他们了
[27:38] You wanted kemp? There he is. 你要坎普 他在这了
[27:42] I forgot what a pleasure it is working with you. 我都忘了跟你合作有多愉快了
[27:47] So, I’ve been asking around the cellblock, 我在各牢房打听过了
[27:49] And the news isn’t good. 不是好消息
[27:51] Word is, standing next to you is a good way to catch a shank. 放话说 把你放倒能得到一柄凿刀
[27:55] We’ll have to make sure that doesn’t happen. 我们要想法不让她们得逞
[27:56] Apparently, d.B. And her crew 显然 狱霸和她的人
[27:58] Are gonna jump you in the laundry room. 会在洗衣房对你下手
[28:00] But I can get you transferred to the kitchen. 但我有办法把你转到厨房
[28:03] It’s way safer, 那里安全多了
[28:04] And they keep the work teams small. 她们在那里人手少
[28:06] Well, that’ll save me a beating while I’m on work duty. 是 这样能省掉我服劳役时的一顿打
[28:10] They can still get to me anywhere else. 其他地方她们照样能动手
[28:12] I need a weapon. 我需要武器
[28:13] I mean, to take on all three? 我说 放倒她们三个吗
[28:15] Come on, it’s not like we have machine guns in here. 拜托 在这儿我们可弄不到枪支
[28:17] Just tell me what you can get, and I’ll figure something out. 你就告诉我你能搞到什么 我来想办法
[28:21] Creating tools in prison is about working with what you have. 在监狱里造武器只能就地取材
[28:24] Some things are simple, 有些比较容易
[28:25] Like making a knife by sharpening a toothbrush. 例如把牙刷磨成小刀
[28:28] But with a little effort, 不过稍微费事点
[28:29] It’s possible to get more sophisticated. 还是能做一些复杂的玩意
[28:31] Tightly rolled magazine pages soaked in salt water 把杂志内页紧紧卷成卷儿 浸在盐水里
[28:35] Can create a serviceable club. 就能制成一个结实的棍子
[28:37] You can make a prison lighter 用电线将AA电池短路
[28:39] By short-circuiting a double-a battery with some wire 在引燃点剥除绝缘体
[28:41] And stripping the insulation at the ignition point. 监狱打火器就制成了
[28:45] Once you’re done, the issue is hiding what you’ve made. 准备就绪 就要想办法把你的产品藏起来
[28:50] Glenanne! 格兰恩
[28:52] Yard time. Let’s go. 放风时间到 我们走
[28:54] – All the weapons in the world won’t help you… – Let’s go. -要是不能随身带着 -我们走
[28:57] …if they’re sitting in the warden’s office. 再厉害的武器也派不上用场
[29:02] Carrying off a successful attack in prison 要想在监狱或任何法制机关里
[29:04] Or any institutional environment is a challenge. 成功实施一次袭击绝对是个挑战
[29:07] There are simply more factors to consider 在这种环境下要考虑的因素
[29:09] Than in a regular fight. 远远超过一般情况
[29:11] You have to deal with bystanders, 要防备那些旁观者
[29:13] Any of whom could decide to jump in on either side. 她们可能随时加入任何一方
[29:16] Open cellblock “D.” 打开D号牢房
[29:18] Yard time, ladies! 放风时间 女士们
[29:19] And, of course, if you don’t remove the guards, 当然了 如果不先转移守卫的注意
[29:21] The fight will be over before it starts. 打斗根本就没机会开始
[29:26] Let’s move! 大家走
[29:27] Even if you do everything right, 就算一切运转顺利
[29:28] You’ll only have a small window of time. 你也只有一丁点儿时间
[29:30] But, hopefully, that’s all you need. 不过希望 你只需要这点时间
[29:42] MAN: Code red in tier 3! 三列发出红色警报
[29:43] There’s a code red in tier 3! 三列发出红色警报
[29:44] There’s a fire on cellblock “D”! D号牢房有火情
[29:46] Fire in cellblock “D”! D号牢房有火情
[29:47] Hey! Fire on cellblock “D”! D号牢房有火情
[29:53] Get out! Ladies, clear out! 下去 女士们 散开
[29:55] Down the gate! 从门上下来
[30:17] Behind you! 小心后面
[30:41] Fi! Come on! 菲 快走
[30:52] The most dangerous time in an infiltration 卧底工作最危险的阶段多数是在
[30:55] Is often when you’ve completely sold your target 你向目标完全表明目的
[30:57] And made your way in. 开始渗入对方组织的时候
[30:59] The reason is that your target 因为你的目标通常会
[31:00] Is usually bringing you to his boss, 把你带去见他们的老板
[31:02] And upper management tends to be harder to convince. 而让上层人物相信你则更加困难
[31:05] How could they have found out about black rock cove? 他们怎么会发现黑石湾的
[31:09] 拉米罗·萨拉扎 集团首脑
[31:11] We’ve been sending our shipments there for months. 几个月来 我们的船一直在那卸货
[31:14] Kemp was a dea plant. That puto sold us out. 坎普是缉毒局的卧底 那婊子把我们卖了
[31:17] Kemp? 坎普
[31:18] You were the one who vouched for that rata. 是你给那只耗子做的担保
[31:21] I know, Don Ramiro. 我知道 拉米罗先生
[31:22] But I took care of it. 但我已经把他解决了
[31:24] This is our new dea agent. 这是我们的新缉毒局探员
[31:25] Our friend here is gonna help us out. 这个朋友会帮我们处理的
[31:27] You got nothing to worry about, sir. 这事你不需要担心 老大
[31:29] I got you a new place to send your shipment. 我给你安排一个新的卸货点
[31:31] It’s all good. 绝对没问题
[31:31] He says dadeland cove is clear. 他说大德兰海湾很安全
[31:33] DEA can’t operate there, right? 缉毒局不在那里行动 对吗
[31:34] Right, yeah. You believe this man? 对 是的 你相信这个人呢
[31:37] Don Ramiro, I saw the man that he killed with my own eyes. 拉米罗先生 我亲眼见过被他杀死的人
[31:41] Fine. 好吧
[31:43] Go see this raid at black rock cove with your own eyes. 去亲眼看看黑岩湾的突袭
[31:47] Wait, wait, wait, hold on. 等等 等等 等一等
[31:49] You want us to go look for a DEA raid? 你要我们去看缉毒局的突袭
[31:50] Yes. That way, we know you’re telling the truth. 是 那样 就知道你说的是真话
[31:53] That way, we know we can move our shipment. 那样 就知道能转移载货
[31:55] Okay, okay, I’m just saying it could be a little dangerous. 好 好 我只是说可能会有点危险
[31:58] You know? And if they see me, I’m… 知道吗 如果他们看到我 我…
[32:01] You claim to be a friend. 你声称是盟友
[32:03] Show us what a good friend you really are. 向我们表示你的诚意
[32:07] Okay, we got to get a whole squad of DEA guys 好 我们得去弄一组缉毒小队
[32:09] over to black rock cove right now. 马上过去黑岩湾
[32:11] Only there’s no time. 只是没有时间了
[32:12] All my agents are already set up at Dadeland cove, 我所有的探员在大德兰海湾湾已就位
[32:14] awaiting the real shipment. 在等真正的货船
[32:16] Fine. We’ll be the team. 好吧 我们就是突击小队
[32:17] Jesse and Montero just need to see enough 杰西和蒙特罗只要看见
[32:19] to sell that there is a raid — 正确位置 几辆车 几把枪
[32:21] a few cars, a few guns in the right place. 足以知道有突袭就行了
[32:22] I like it, Mike. We don’t have a lot of time. 我喜欢 迈克 我们时间不多
[32:25] Let me deal with that. 让我来处理
[32:38] Michael! That was some pretty fancy driving. 迈克尔 车开得出奇的快啊
[32:40] I’m still not sure that gives us 尽管 我还不确定
[32:41] enough of a head start on Montero and Jesse, though. 我们够时间抢在蒙特罗和杰西前面吗
[32:43] Montero’s not gonna risk a speeding ticket. 蒙特罗不会冒险超速开罚单
[32:45] We have five minutes, give or take. 我们有五分钟 差不多
[32:46] Oh, great. Five minutes until the guys with guns show up. 好极了 等五分钟直到他们拿着枪现身
[32:50] No problem. 没问题
[32:52] Convincing someone that they’re looking at an army 说服某人见到的是一支军队
[32:54] that’s not there is about the little details — 只有些细节是不够的
[32:57] the barrel of a high-powered rifle, 高性能来复枪枪管
[32:59] combined with the bulkiness of a seatback under a plastic tarp 和塑料防水布底下的大骨架
[33:02] can sell the presence of a team of concealed snipers 让人以为有隐蔽狙击手小队
[33:05] ready to supply cover fire. 准备提供火力掩护
[33:09] A heavily loaded vehicle positioned at a natural choke point 重装上阵的车辆车身降低三分之一
[33:12] gives the impression of an assault team 让人以为一支突击队
[33:14] ready to storm a target. 准备席卷目标
[33:16] And a few well-placed agents with earpieces 还有一些戴耳机就位的探员
[33:19] Look just like spotters set to guide an assault team. 看起来就像安置的观察员指挥突击队
[33:23] All right, here they come. 好的 他们来了
[33:27] Time to put on our best DEA faces. 俨然一副缉毒局的模样
[33:36] So, where’s this raid, cabrone? 突袭在哪里 伙计
[33:38] I don’t see nobody. 我谁也没看见
[33:40] Look, I-I-I told you, man. 我 我 我跟你说过 伙计
[33:41] These guys aren’t gonna just set up out in the open, okay? 这些人不会站在明处的 好吗
[33:43] So, look harder. 看仔细点
[33:49] Okay, right there. 好吧 那里
[33:52] Right there. You see that van by the water? 在那里 看见岸边的货车了吗
[33:55] Look at the guy sitting up front. 看端坐于前的那个人
[33:56] See how low he’s riding? 看他的车身多低
[33:57] That’s a comm van with a strike team in the back. 这是后面载着突击队的通信货车
[34:00] Hijos de puta… you’re right. 婊子养的… 你是对的
[34:03] Yeah, let me see, let me see. 是啊 让我看 我看看
[34:08] Bam. Right there, on top of the building — snipers. 那里 楼顶上 狙击手
[34:12] Where? 哪里
[34:15] These guys don’t mess around, do they? 这些人不是瞎胡闹 不是吗
[34:17] That’s why I shouldn’t be here right now. 所以我不应该来这里
[34:19] Okay. Right there by the dock. 好吧 码头那里
[34:22] You see the guy with the earpiece? Check him out. 看见戴耳机那个人了吗 你看他
[34:24] That’s a lookout. He’s reporting back to the van. 那是监视哨 他在向货车汇报情况
[34:28] Something tells me the guy 我觉得有一个
[34:29] behind the wheel is calling the shots here. 主管在发号施令
[34:30] No, that puto only thinks he is. 不 那混蛋以为自己是主管
[34:35] Don Ramiro? 拉米罗先生
[34:37] The new guy was telling the truth. 新来的家伙说的是真话
[34:39] The DEA is here. 缉毒局在这里
[34:40] It’s safe to move the shipment to the new location. 把货船转移到新地点很安全
[34:45] All right. All right, we good? 好 好 没事了吧
[34:47] Yes, we’re good. 是 没事了
[34:48] We’re very good. Okay. 太没事了 行了
[34:49] Just got to get the guns. 只要去拿枪
[34:51] The guns? Hold on. Wait a minute. 枪 等一等 等一下
[34:52] Wait a minute. What are you talking about? 等一下 你在说什么
[34:54] Salazar wants us to keep the DEA busy 萨拉扎要我们拖延缉毒局
[34:56] while the shipment comes in. 货船靠岸的时候
[34:57] We’re just gonna start shooting at the DEA?! Are you crazy?! 要朝缉毒局的开枪 你疯了吗
[34:59] Relax, bro. They’re looking the other way. 放松 兄弟 他们在看另一边
[35:00] They’ll be dead before they know what hit them. 他们知道有人袭击也死了
[35:02] I say we hit the van first. 我说先袭击货车
[35:03] Guys, you heard that, right? 伙计们 听见了 对吗
[35:05] Get out of the van now, Michael. 快下车 迈克尔
[35:06] I’m not bailing now. 我现在不会放弃的
[35:07] Montero will know we’re listening, 蒙特罗会发现我们在窃听
[35:09] and Jesse’s cover will be blown. 杰西的身份会暴露
[35:10] It doesn’t matter, Michael! 没关系 迈克尔
[35:12] Get out of the van now! 马上下车
[35:13] Watch me light these pigs up. 看我的 烧了这些猪
[35:14] We’re not getting Jesse… 我们不会让杰西…
[35:23] What the hell?! 怎么回事
[35:24] You’re letting him get away! 你让他跑掉了
[35:25] Forget the driver. The team’s in the back. 别管司机 突击队在后面
[35:27] Their weapons, their explosives! 他们的武器 炸药
[35:28] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[35:45] Burn in hell, hijos de puta! 去死吧 婊子养的
[35:52] Unh! You two stay here and pick off these DEA pendejos 你俩留下 缉毒局的傻瓜回头找车
[35:55] when they come back to check on the van. 一个不留都干掉
[35:56] All right, come on, let’s go check on our shipment. 好 走吧 去看我们的货
[35:58] Yeah. 好
[36:00] Happy hunting, cabrones! 狩猎愉快 兄弟们
[36:09] You made us a lot of money today, cabrone. 你今天给我们挣了很多钱 伙计
[36:11] Anything to help, man. 乐意之至 伙计
[36:13] Man! 伙计
[36:15] I wish I could have seen those pigs burn myself. 希望我能看着那些猪被烧死
[36:17] Love a good barbecue. 真喜欢烧烤啊
[36:18] Yeah. 是啊
[36:20] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[36:26] Don Ramiro, yeah, yeah. 拉米罗先生 是 是
[36:29] We’re on our way. 我们正赶过去呢
[36:30] You should have seen the way we shot up the DEA. 你真该看看我们射杀缉毒局
[36:32] Oh, really? 真的吗
[36:34] Then explain why our entire shipment — 那解释一下为什么全部货物
[36:36] our entire operation in Miami — 我们迈阿密的全部业务
[36:38] is getting swept up by the DEA as we speak? 说话间被缉毒局一扫而光
[36:40] I — I don’t understand. 我 我不明白
[36:42] Get back here. 马上回来
[36:44] We need to discuss what happened today. 我们要谈谈今天的事
[36:49] The shipment — the DEA hit the shipment. 货物 缉毒局扫走了
[36:51] I — I — I don’t understand. 我 我 我不明白
[36:53] Hey, what’s happening? 怎么回事啊
[36:55] Don Ramiro just called. 拉米罗先生刚打电话
[36:56] He said that the — that the DEA hit the shipment. 说缉毒局扫了我们的货
[36:58] I told him the DEA is there. I told him I shot them. 我跟他说缉毒局在这里 我射杀了他们
[37:00] There’s no one here. 这里没人
[37:01] What?! The van! What about the van?! 什么 货车 货车呢
[37:03] No one came to check up on it. 没人回来核查
[37:09] You, you, you. This was you, huh?! You set me up! 你 你 你 原来是你 你陷害我
[37:13] – No, no, listen, listen! – You set me up! -不 不 听着 听着 -你陷害我
[37:14] You pull that trigger, you’re dead. 你扣动扳机 你就死定了
[37:16] The cartel is gonna kill you for this, and you know it. 卡特尔组织会因此杀了你 你知道的
[37:20] Look, putting a bullet in my head 瞧 给我脑袋吃颗子弹
[37:22] is not gonna change that. Okay? 也改变不了这个事实 对吗
[37:24] I got another business proposition for you. 我给你提供另一个交易
[37:26] Listen to me! Just listen to me! 听我说 听我说完
[37:27] Put the gun down. Come work for us. 把枪放下 为我们效力
[37:31] Think about it, man. It’s your only move. 想想吧 伙计 这是你唯一的出路
[37:33] Maybe my move is I shoot you in the head 或许我的出路是给你一枪
[37:36] – and then do my time like a man! – Do your time? -然后像个男人去服刑 -服刑
[37:38] W-what, you think Ramiro is gonna let you just sit in prison? 什么 你觉得拉米罗会只让你坐牢吗
[37:41] Why not? I was a good soldier, huh? 为什么不 我是个好兵
[37:43] Who knows everything about his operation… 谁知道他的全部业务
[37:46] Who’s already been duped by the DEA. 谁被缉毒局骗了
[37:48] Something tells me that Ramiro is not the kind of guy 我猜拉米罗不是那种
[37:51] that’s gonna take the risk of letting you just hang around. 打算冒险让你闲荡的人
[37:56] Now, you might be crazy, but you’re not stupid. 现在 你可能行事疯狂 但却不傻
[37:58] Put the gun down, come work with us, and you will live. 把枪放下 给我们效力 你能活命
[38:04] Hijo de puta! 婊子养的
[38:06] No, no! 不 不
[38:12] Okay, man. 好吧 伙计
[38:14] My spanish is a little rusty, 我西班牙语有点生疏
[38:16] but I assume that meant “Yes.” 我就当你说”同意”了
[38:18] Like I said, you’re one hell of a salesman. 就像我说的 你是个该死的好销售
[38:30] Landed a 2-ton cocaine bust, a dirty DEA agent, 破获两吨可卡因 一个腐化缉毒探员
[38:35] and a cooperating witness. 还有一个污点证人
[38:37] That’s a hell of a plate appearance. 可谓一箭三雕
[38:38] You scored some major points at Langley today. 今天你在兰利也获得了好印象
[38:41] Does that mean I get to see Fiona? 那意味着我能见菲欧娜
[38:42] After today’s win, I don’t think that’s gonna be a problem. 今天大获全胜 我认为那不是问题
[38:46] Thanks, Card. 谢谢 卡德
[38:52] Come back to the office with me, get some yogurt. 跟我回办公室 请你吃酸奶
[39:07] Hey, bro, it’s me. 哥 是我
[39:09] Still with the gun? 还带着枪呢
[39:11] Man, you’re in worse shape than we thought. 伙计 你的情况比我们想的还糟
[39:14] Any more word about Fi? 有菲的新消息吗
[39:16] I might be able to see her soon. 或许能很快能见到她
[39:18] That’s great. I’m happy for you, man. 好极了 我为你高兴 伙计
[39:21] I really appreciate you coming by, Nate, 真的很感谢你能来 内特
[39:23] but you should be home with Ruth and the baby. 不过你应该在家陪露丝和孩子
[39:27] Yeah, I should. 应该是的
[39:29] But here’s the thing. Mike, I can’t. 但事情是 迈克 我不能
[39:33] That’s actually why I came over. 所以我才来这里
[39:35] You know, mom didn’t drag me all the way down here 你知道 不只是因为你有麻烦
[39:37] just because you were having problems. 妈妈才拖我过来
[39:41] Ruth left me. She took the baby. 露丝离开了我 带走了孩子
[39:44] That’s how come I’m staying with her for a little while. 所以我才回来跟她住了一阵
[39:48] What happened? 出了什么事
[39:52] I don’t know. 不知道
[39:54] I mean, I — I tried so hard 我是说 我 我努力试着
[39:58] to be a good dad and a good husband, you know? 做一个好爸爸 好丈夫 知道吗
[40:02] Then one day, she just called it quits, and… 然后有一天 她就叫停了 还…
[40:06] I’m really sorry, Nate. 我真的很遗憾 内特
[40:13] Me too. 我也是
[40:17] Anyways, I’m gonna get out of your hair, all right? 总之 我不再打扰你了 好吗
[40:19] But, uh, I just wanted to stop by, see how you were doing. 不过 我只想顺道拜访 看你怎么样
[40:25] Hey, Nate. 内特
[40:27] Yeah? 什么
[40:30] Why don’t you stay? 为什么不留下
[40:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:40] Make sure you get the bottoms of the pans, 要确保锅底洗干净
[40:42] ’cause if there’s any spots, 因为如果有污渍
[40:43] You’ll be put back on laundry detail. 会派你回洗衣房干活的
[40:45] Yeah, well, I’m working on it. 是 我在努力
[40:46] It’s just this water is so damn hot. 只是水太烫了
[40:48] I know, it’s so boiling. 我知道 水是开的
[40:49] I think they do that to mess with us. 我觉得他们在捉弄我们
[40:52] But it’s still the best job you can get, 但这是能干的最好的工作
[40:54] because it’s the most privacy we are ever gonna have. 因为是我们待过最有隐私的地方
[40:59] Oh. Thanks for getting me the transfer. 多谢你调我过来
[41:02] Oh, you’re welcome. The guard owed me a favor. 不用谢 警卫欠我一个人情
[41:06] Well, let me know if there’s anything I can do to pay you back. 如果有什么我能报答你的尽管开口
[41:10] Oh, well, just scrub those pans really hard 只要努力刷那些锅底
[41:12] and make me look good. 不给我丢脸
[41:16] Oh, I see, yeah, there’s like one spot left there. 我看见 是的 还有点污渍
[41:20] Oh. I don’t see it. 我看不见啊
[41:43] Who sent you to kill me? Was it D.B.? 谁派你来杀我的 是狱霸吗
[41:45] Did she put you up to this? 是她让你来的吗
[41:46] – No! – Who sent you? -不 -谁派你来的
[41:48] There was a cellphone under my pillow! 我枕头下面有个手机
[41:50] A phone? What the hell are you talking about? 手机 你到底在说什么
[41:52] I got a phone call, 我接到个电话
[41:53] and they said they would kill my sister if I didn’t kill you — 他们说如果我不杀你就会杀了我妹妹
[41:57] And if I get close to you to do it somewhere quiet. 如果我在哪里能接近你 就悄悄的解决
[42:00] Tell me who. 告诉我是谁
[42:01] I don’t know! 我不知道
[42:02] But they said they want you dead. 但他们说要你死
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme