Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是
[00:05] We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单
[00:08] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:13] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump yoin. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] -Where am I? -Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the fbi… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:29] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …family, too… 还有家人
[00:32] hey, is that your mom again? 又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate…. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] someone needs your help, michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] …and a down-and-out spy you met along the way. 路遇一位落魄间谍
[00:38] That’s how we do it, people. 这就是我们的方式 伙计
[00:40] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:43] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:49] Welcome home, kid. 孩子 欢迎回家
[00:51] You’re gonna help me break in to the British consulate right now. 你现在要帮我闯入英国领事馆
[00:56] Go get a .50 cal — then maybe you got a shot. 换支点50的狙击枪再来试一下吧
[00:58] I will kill Michael. 我会杀了迈克
[01:12] Oh, god. 天哪
[01:13] Why did you plant the bomb in the lobby? 你为什么要在大厅装炸弹
[01:15] I didn’t. 我没有
[01:16] I made one targeted explosive, 我只安了一个爆炸点
[01:18] Just enough for Larry. 就够炸到拉里
[01:19] The security guards — they’re dead. 那些安保人员 死了
[01:21] Unless you’re willing to see your girl friend go to prison 如果你不想看到你的女朋友终身监禁的话
[01:25] For the rest of her life, you will do exactly what I say. 你就会按我说的做了
[01:30] He’ll keep forcing you to do his bidding. 他会强迫你继续为他卖命
[01:31] There is no end to this. 没完没了
[01:33] We just delivered a couple hundred million dollars 我们刚刚把几亿美元
[01:35] To a very dangerous man. 汇给一个非常危险的人
[01:36] I am not losing you, fi. 我不会失去你的 菲
[01:39] I know that you’re trying to rebuild the organization 我知道你在试图重建那个
[01:41] That burned me! Aah! 曾经封杀我的组织
[01:43] Congrats. You’re in charge of an official cia team 恭喜 这是你自从被封杀后
[01:45] For the first time since you got burned. 第一次正式领导一支中情局小队
[01:47] That elite CIA team you’ve been running — 所以你带领的中情局精英队
[01:49] They’re gonna be my new starting lineup 即将成为我新的首发阵容
[01:51] Because you’re gonna burn them for me. 你得替我封杀了他们
[01:53] You want me to betray my own team? 你要我背叛自己的团队
[01:54] There has to be a line. 总得有个底线
[01:56] There is no line when it comes to you! 关系到你 就没有底线
[01:59] We’ll go to the fbi, I’ll turn myself in, 我们去联调局 我自首
[02:01] And we’ll make them understand. 我们会让他们理解实情
[02:02] They won’t understand us. 他们不会理解我们
[02:06] Michael!! 迈克
[02:07] Anson, it’s over. One way or another, it’s over. 安森 结束了 无论如何 结束了
[02:10] Nobody’s getting burned today. 今天没人被解雇
[02:11] I’ll see you in hell 地狱里见吧
[02:13] Pearce, our team has been compromised! 皮尔斯 我们的小队被连累了
[02:15] Things have changed. There is a new plan. 计划有变 有个新计划
[02:20] Michael, that was quite a disaster at the airport today. 迈克尔 今天在机场简直一团糟
[02:23] I told you what would happen if things didn’t go well. 我说过一旦事情搞砸了会如何
[02:25] Fi, we got to leave. We got — 菲 我们得走了 我们
[02:27] Sam! Where’s fi? 萨姆 菲在哪里
[02:29] She clocked me with a bottle. 她拿酒瓶打我
[02:30] I tried to stop her. 我试过阻止她
[02:32] – She’s turning herself in? – Yeah. -她去自首 -是的
[02:33] Federal building. 联邦大楼
[02:35] She said she didn’t want to let you 她说不想让你
[02:36] Keep working for Anson anymore. 再为安森做事
[02:37] She didn’t want to run and let the bastard get away. 她不想逃亡 让这混蛋逍遥法外
[02:40] She left that for you, mike. 她留给你的 迈克
[02:43] I’m sorry, mikey. 抱歉 迈迈
[02:46] I’m so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[02:52] Fi! 菲
[02:54] I’m here to, uh, surrender. 我是来 自首的
[02:56] Hands up! Hands up! Back of your head now! 举起手来 举起手来 举过头顶
[02:58] Do it now! 快
[03:09] Back! Get back! 退后 退后
[03:11] Suspect is in custody, over. 嫌犯已被拘留 完毕
[03:13] Suspect is in custody, over. 嫌犯已被拘留 完毕
[03:16] All personnel, proceed with caution. 所有人员注意 谨慎行动
[03:18] Secure the halls — now. 各大厅保持戒备 马上
[03:20] Suspect is considered extremely dangerous. 嫌犯是极度危险分子
[04:11] “I loved you. 我爱上你
[04:13] “Before I should have, I trusted you… “在我不该信你的时候 我已经信任你”
[04:17] “’cause I’ve always known your heart. “因为我一直了解你的内心”
[04:19] You do what’s right, no matter the cost to you.” “你行事刚正 不论代价几何”
[04:24] “And I’ve learned that when you love a spy, “当爱上间谍时 我就明白”
[04:27] You have to be willing to make that sacrifice, too.” “你也必须接受 牺牲自己的命运”
[04:35] There you are. 原来你在这里
[04:37] Been looking all over for you. 我到处找你
[04:41] Is fi…? 菲她
[04:42] I was too late, sam. 我来晚了 萨姆
[04:44] Look, mike, you can’t blame yourself. 听着 迈克 你不用自责
[04:46] I mean, there was nothing you could do. 你也无能为力
[04:47] It wasn’t like any of us could stop her. 我们谁都阻止不了她
[04:52] What about you, sam? 那你呢 萨姆
[04:54] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[04:55] You know exactly what I’m talking about. 你很清楚我在说什么
[04:58] I-I don’t. 我 我不知道
[04:59] You expect me to believe she knocked you out? 你指望我会相信 她把你打晕了吗
[05:02] How is that possible? 那怎么可能呢
[05:05] How is that possible? 怎么可能
[05:09] Mike, come on, man. 迈克 别这样 伙计
[05:10] What do you want me to say? 你想让我怎么解释呢
[05:13] Okay, yeah, yeah, 好的 是的 是的
[05:14] maybe I could have fought her off. 也许那时候我打的过她
[05:16] That’s right. 没错
[05:17] But did it ever occur to you that maybe she was right? 但是你有没有想过她可能是对的呢
[05:19] You were losing yourself, mike. 你早就迷失自我了 迈克
[05:21] You were selling out everything you ever fought for! 你抛弃了所有你曾经为之奋斗的东西
[05:23] I was fighting for her! 一切都是为了她
[05:24] By burning spies? 通过解雇间谍吗
[05:28] Mike, you were betraying your friends. 迈克 你是在背叛你的朋友
[05:31] You were about to betray your goddamn government. 你差点就要背叛你该死的政府
[05:36] What do I do now, sam? What do I do? 我现在该怎么办 萨姆 我该怎么办
[05:42] I’ve just been fighting for so long, sam. 我已经为之奋斗这么久了 萨姆
[05:46] And she was all I had left. 我现在只有她了
[05:50] Now you’re just gonna have to fight a little more. 现在你只要再坚持一下
[05:53] I got a call from the CIA team over at the airport. 我在机场接到一个中情局队伍的电话
[05:55] They’re working on something. 他们在想办法
[05:57] Let’s go, mike. This may not be over yet. 走吧 迈克 这事还没完呢
[06:15] Yeah, yeah, yeah, got it. 是 是 是 明白
[06:17] Mike, that was jesse. 迈克 是杰西的电话
[06:18] I don’t want to get your hopes up too high here, but, uh… 我不想让你抱有过大的希望 但是
[06:20] Sounds like he’s got a lead on Anson. 他好像发现了安森的踪迹
[06:22] What?! 什么
[06:25] Where?! 在哪里
[06:26] Mike, warn me when you’re gonna do that? 迈克 刹车就不能先提醒我一下吗
[06:28] Where is he, sam? 他在哪里 萨姆
[06:29] Jesse’s on the CIA system. 杰西在中情局的系统里
[06:31] He’s tapping the traffic cams, 他在追踪交通摄像机
[06:32] And he saw Anson leaving his apartment 他看到安森离开了他的住所
[06:33] With a get-out-of-town bag and a fresh shave. 拿着行李箱 还刮了胡子
[06:36] Goodbye, mustache. 再见 小胡子
[06:37] As of 20 minutes ago, 大约20分钟前
[06:38] He was heading through midtown in a green jag. 他开着一辆绿色捷豹通过了市中心
[06:44] So, mike, you know, not to get ahead of ourselves here — 那么 迈克 行动前先思考一下
[06:46] I mean, what’s the plan if we catch him? 我是说 抓住他之后计划如何
[06:48] He’s the reason why I lost Fi. 是他害我失去了菲
[06:49] What do you think the plan is? 你觉得是什么计划
[06:50] Mike, I hate it when you talk like that. 迈克 我讨厌你这么说话
[06:52] You don’t get to argue, sam! 别跟我争了 萨姆
[06:53] Not on this, not after what happened today. 这次不行 尤其在今天这事之后
[06:55] See what’s going on. 看看情况怎么样了
[06:57] Jesse, what’s the latest? 杰西 最新情况如何
[06:59] You ask, I deliver. 你问 我答
[07:00] I just spotted Anson’s jag on a traffic cam 我刚刚在布里克大道
[07:01] in Brickell. 的交通摄像头里发现了安森的捷豹
[07:03] He’s traveling alone. 只有他一个人
[07:04] Good news is, He’s minding his red lights, 好消息是 他碰上了红灯
[07:05] he’s going the speed limit. 正在限速行驶
[07:06] You should be able to catch up to him. 你应该能追上他
[07:07] He’s heading south on 821. 他在821公路向南行驶
[07:09] 821 south? 821公路向南
[07:10] You think he’s going to Cutler Bay? 你觉得他要去卡特勒湾
[07:11] That would be my guess, yeah. 是的 我是这么想的
[07:12] With the explosion at the airport, 由于机场的爆炸
[07:14] All the flights in and out of miami are grounded. 所有进出迈阿密的飞机都停飞了
[07:15] He’s probably trying to hop a boat out of town. 他很可能是想坐船出城
[07:17] Yeah, but there’s got to be 50 marinas at Cutler alone. 是的 但是卡特勒光码头就有五十个
[07:19] I mean, 我的意思是
[07:20] Anson gets there, he’s gone. 只要安森到那 他就能逃走了
[07:21] He’s not making it to Cutler Bay. 他要去的不是卡特勒湾
[07:28] Talked to my D.I.A. Contacts. 刚联系了我在国防情报局的线人
[07:29] Anson fullerton is just a shrink 安森·富勒顿只是一名心理医生
[07:31] Who debriefs field operatives and treats ptsd cas– 他给间谍做心理咨询同时治疗创后应激障碍
[07:33] Believe me — he does a lot more than that, okay? 相信我 他远不只如此 好吗
[07:35] Jesse, I have a rogue agent on the loose, 杰西 我手头上有个危险特工逍遥法外
[07:38] A burning plane on the tarmac, 停机坪上飞机在着火
[07:39] And the f.A.A. Breathing down my neck to release air traffic. 联邦航空局催着我开放航空交通
[07:41] I’m supposed to just forget all that and go after this guy? 难道这些都不管了 只管追踪这个家伙吗
[07:44] Yeah. Look, I know how it sounds. 是的 听着 我知道听起来很可笑
[07:47] We’re running out of time. He’s heading out of town. 我们快没时间了 他要出城了
[07:49] You got to trust me on this one. 你这次一定要相信我
[07:50] All right, let’s just say I did. 好吧 就当我同意了
[07:51] What would you need, exactly? 你到底想要什么
[07:52] Mike and sam are trying to cut him off. 迈克和萨姆正试图堵截他
[07:54] As soon as they have him cornered, 一旦他们抓到他
[07:55] We’ll take whatever resources you got. 我们要用上你的一切资源
[07:56] Jesse, in case you haven’t noticed, I’m spread pretty thin. 杰西 提醒你一下 我能用的都用上了
[07:59] Dani. 丹尼
[08:00] I’ll do what I can, 我会竭尽所能的
[08:02] But for now, michael’s on his own. 但是现在 迈克要靠他自己
[08:06] The vehicle you want when hunting someone down 追车时理想的座驾
[08:08] Depends on where you are in the chase. 取决于你所处的位置
[08:10] If you’re behind your target, 如果你落在目标的后面
[08:11] You need a set of wheels that’s fast enough to catch up. 你需要一部轮子足够快的跑车才能追上目标
[08:14] If you’re ahead and waiting for your target to come to you, 如果你在目标前面 等他追上你
[08:17] You may want to think bigger. 你可能需要更多的思考
[08:23] Uh, mike, the clock’s ticking. 迈克 时间紧迫
[08:26] I mean, I thought the idea was to get ahead of Anson 我是说 我们应该尽快超过他
[08:28] So we can spot him from the road. 然后在路上堵他
[08:29] There are no exits for 10 miles along that highway. 那条高速前后十英里都没有出口
[08:31] It’ll be a lot easier if the traffic’s stopped. 只有交通堵塞 才有可能拦住他
[08:36] Oh, great. 太好了
[08:39] Anti-theft devices, like transponder keys and transmission locks, 防窃设备 像是无线传感钥匙或是传感器锁
[08:43] Make newer trucks nearly impossible to steal. 使新型的卡车几乎不可能被偷
[08:46] Hot-wiring an older truck, on the other hand, 不过 对付一辆老式卡车
[08:48] Is still just a matter of shorting the terminals 仍旧只需连接接线端
[08:49] On the starter solenoid. 短路打火发动机就能启动
[08:51] And, of course, dealing with whoever happens to own the truck. 当然了 还有搞定卡车的主人
[08:54] Hey! 嘿
[08:55] What the hell are you doing?! 你们他妈在干吗
[08:57] Hey, I know this doesn’t look good. 嘿 我知道看上去不是好事情
[08:59] No, this guy’s stealing my truck! 不 这个家伙在偷我的卡车
[09:00] Uh, yeah, he is, but, see, the thing is, 是的 他 但是 你看事情是这样的
[09:02] It’s kind of a long story, and trust me, pal, 说来话长 相信我 老兄
[09:04] You don’t want to mess with that guy right now. 现在不要妨碍那个家伙
[09:05] Out of my way! 滚开
[09:06] Can’t do that. 不行
[09:09] Fight’s over. Walk away now. 打也打完了 你可以滚了
[09:13] Here. Buy yourself another hot dog. 拿着 再给自己买个热狗吧
[09:15] And, you might want to call your insurance company. 对了 你大概还得打电话给保险公司
[09:17] I think you’re gonna need a new truck. 我看你这辆卡车是要不回来了
[09:38] Sam, I need you to slow down the cars behind me. 萨姆 拖住我后面的车辆
[09:41] You got it, Mike. 没问题 迈克
[10:02] Okay, Mike, whatever you’re gonna do, now is the time. 好了迈克 不管你想干吗 现在是时候了
[10:05] Keeping a large truck stable is basically about 要开稳大卡车 最基本的
[10:07] keeping your speed low and your turns shallow 就是保持车速够慢 以及弯度够缓
[10:10] so the center of gravity doesn’t shift 这样重心偏移度
[10:11] further than the vehicle can handle. 就不会超过轮胎的承受限度
[10:19] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[10:22] Oh, boy. Oh — 哦 天哪
[10:27] On the other hand, 从另一方面来说
[10:28] Speed and sharp turns are exactly what you need… 高速行驶和急转弯 正可以满足要求
[10:33] …if you want the truck to jackknife. 如果你想要卡车来个九十度大对折
[10:35] Oh! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! 哦 天哪 天哪
[10:53] An abandoned semi truck will create an effective barricade. 丢弃的重型卡车是最有效的路障
[11:00] But if you really want to tie up traffic, 不过如果你真想搞个交通大堵塞
[11:01] it helps to give people a reason to keep their distance. 就得想法让群众远离事发地点
[11:10] That’s a hell of a roadblock, Mike. 这路障真他妈够劲 迈克
[11:12] Just drive. 赶紧开车
[11:32] Ms. Glenanne — Agent Jason Bly. 格兰恩小姐 我是杰森·布莱探员
[11:35] I’m not sure if you remember me. 不知道你是否记得我
[11:36] I had some dealings with you and Mr. Westen several — 我跟你和韦斯顿先生接触过 有过几次
[11:39] I remember you. 我记得你
[11:41] 杰森·布莱 不讨菲欧娜喜欢的家伙
[11:44] Yes. 是啊
[11:45] Yes, you clearly do. 是啊 你肯定记得我
[11:48] I’m on loan here today from the css 我今天是从犯罪调查科借调来这里的
[11:51] because of my, uh, experience with you and Mr. Westen. 因为以前跟你和韦斯顿先生 打过交道
[11:54] Now, I assume you’ve been informed of your right to legal counsel. 我想你知道自己有权请法律顾问的吧
[11:58] I don’t need a lawyer. 我不需要律师
[11:59] That makes things so much simpler. 那么事情就简单多了
[12:02] Okay. I hear you want to confess 好吧 我听说你准备承认
[12:05] to the bombing of the British Consulate. 你炸毁了英国领事馆的事
[12:06] No. Not exactly. 不 不全是这样
[12:09] I set one — and only one — charge in that building. 我在那楼里放了一个炸弹 只有一个
[12:13] My target was a man named Larry Sizemore, 我的目标是拉里·西斯摩尔
[12:17] A sociopathic CIA agent. 一个极端反社会的中情局探员
[12:19] As for the other bombs, I had nothing — 至于其它的炸药 跟我一点关
[12:21] – Wait, wait, wait. Slow down. – Just listen. -等等 等等 慢点 -听我说
[12:23] The man you want — his name is Anson Fullerton. 你要找的家伙 名字叫安森·富勒顿
[12:26] He planted all the other bombs in that building. 是他在楼里安的其它炸药
[12:28] He framed me for it. You have to go after him. 是他陷害我的 你要追的人是他
[12:29] You need to find him– 你得找到他
[12:31] I don’t need to do anything. 我什么都不要做
[12:32] Maybe you’re not clear how this works. 你好像不太清楚我们怎么做事
[12:33] You see how you’re chained to the table? 你看到自己被铐在这桌上了吗
[12:36] That’s how you know that you’re not in charge here. 那你应该知道这里不是你说了算
[12:41] So, how about this? 这样如何
[12:44] I ask and you answer. 我问 你答
[12:48] Are you even listening to me? 你有在听我说吗
[12:50] Anson is getting away as we speak. 我们说话的时候 安森正在逃跑呢
[12:51] How many n’s in “Glenanne”? “格兰恩”里有几个n
[12:54] You see what you did? Now I have to start again. 你看你干的好事 我得重写了
[13:04] You’re sure Anson’s in a green jag? 你确定安森是在一辆绿色捷豹里吗
[13:06] That’s what Jesse said. 杰西是这么说的
[13:07] We’ll find him, Mike. 我们会找到他的 迈克
[13:08] He had to have been in one of these cars 如果他是去卡特勒湾
[13:10] if he was headed to Cutler Bay. 那他肯定在其中一辆车里
[13:11] You got to keep looking. 接着找就对了
[13:13] What the hell do you think I’m doing? 不然你觉得我在干吗
[13:15] Look, Mike, I know you’re pissed, 迈克 我知道你很生气
[13:16] but you got to know 但你要明白
[13:18] that I didn’t want to let Fi turn herself in. 我也不想让菲去自首啊
[13:20] But she was right — things were getting out of hand. 但她是对的 事情马上就要失控了
[13:22] You’ll never convince me 你永远也不能说服我
[13:23] that Fiona giving herself up 菲欧娜把自己送进局子里
[13:24] was the right thing to do. Never. 是正确的选择 绝不会
[13:26] Well, that’s why we didn’t ask you. 所以我们才先斩后奏
[13:28] I mean, come on, Mike. 拜托 迈克
[13:29] What’s a guy supposed to do 你说一个人看到他最好的朋友
[13:30] when he sees his best friend heading down the path to hell, huh? 正在一路直奔地狱 他该怎么做
[13:33] Help you pack? Speed you on your way? 帮你打包行李 还是替你加速
[13:35] I knew what I was doing! 我做事有分寸的
[13:36] What you were doing was lying to yourself, brother. 你只是在自欺欺人 兄弟
[13:38] Why can’t you see that? 你怎么就意识不到呢
[13:39] Stop the car! 停车
[13:40] You spotted Anson’s wheels? 你看到安森的车了
[13:41] I think so. 我觉得是
[13:46] Traffic here hasn’t been stopped long. 这里的车还没堵太久
[13:47] He can’t be far. 他应该还没走远
[13:49] Hey, kid, the guy who was driving this car — 小子 开这辆车的那个家伙
[13:50] – You see where he went? – You know that dude? -你看到他往哪儿去了吗 -你认识那人
[13:53] Yeah, he’s, uh — he’s a friend of ours. 是啊 他是 是我们的一个朋友
[13:55] Well, he just, like, bailed on his ride, bro. 他只是 丢下车跑了 伙计
[13:57] Headed over there. 往那边
[14:00] Bet he’s heading to that chemical plant, Mike. 打赌他肯定是去那家化工厂了 迈克
[14:01] Good cover for a guy on the run. 对逃亡的人来说是个好掩护
[14:03] Let’s check it out. 我们去查查看
[14:06] – Mi, who’s calling? – I think I can guess. -迈 谁打来的 -我觉得我猜到了
[14:10] Anson, where the hell are you? 安森 你他妈在哪里
[14:11] You find my car yet? 你找到我的车没
[14:12] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[14:13] I’m at the CIA offices, 我在中情局办公室里呢
[14:14] sorting out the mission you just sabotaged. 整理被你搞砸了的任务
[14:16] Nice try, Michael. 真会蒙人 迈克
[14:17] I know you, remember? 我了解你 记得吗
[14:20] A massive accident stops traffic, 大型车祸阻碍交通
[14:22] a massive accident that miraculously injures no one? 这么大的车祸却没人死伤
[14:26] You might as well have held up a sign that says, “Here I am.” 还不如直接竖个牌子说 我就在这
[14:29] Anson, you are not getting away, and I’m — 安森 你跑不了 我
[14:30] Yes, yes, you’re gonna hunt me down. 是啊 是啊 你会抓到我的
[14:32] That’s why I’m calling. 所以我才打电话给你
[14:33] I’m not sure that that should be your first priority. 我认为你此刻还有更要紧的事
[14:35] Oh? What should that be? 比如呢
[14:37] Daryl Jordan. 达里尔·乔丹
[14:37] He’s a former patient of mine and an ex-army ranger. 他是我以前的病人 也是前陆战队队员
[14:40] I treated him for paranoid schizophrenia. 我把他治成了偏执精神分裂症
[14:43] He needed a focus for his violent impulses, 他的暴力倾向得找人发泄
[14:45] So I suggested you. 然后我推荐了你
[14:47] He’s on his way to 947 Shady Lane right now to… 他现在正在去林荫路947号的路上
[14:50] address his issues. 处理他的情绪问题
[14:52] Mike, what is it? 迈克 他说什么
[14:53] He should be at Madeline’s house in 20 minutes, 还有二十分钟 他就到麦德琳的房子
[14:55] so you might want to hurry. 所以你最好快点吧
[14:56] I’d hate for you to… 你要是在同一天
[14:59] lose Fiona and your mommy on the same day. 失去菲欧娜和你妈妈 我会替你难过的
[15:08] Pick up, mum, come on. 快接电话 妈妈 快点
[15:10] Pick up. 接电话
[15:11] Mike, hang on a second. 迈克 等一下
[15:12] You’ve just reached Madeline — 这里是麦德琳的
[15:13] Damn it! 该死的
[15:14] Anson just sent a psychopath to my mother’s house, Sam. 安森刚派了个变态去我妈妈家 萨姆
[15:16] – I got to get back! – Just think about it, Mike. -我得回去 -想想看 迈克
[15:18] She’s all the way across town. 她在城市的另一头
[15:19] You just turned this highway into a parking lot. 你刚又把高速公路的交通全部弄瘫了
[15:21] We’ll never get there in time. 我们根本来不及赶到的
[15:23] I have to try! 我总要试一下
[15:24] Mike, that’s just what Anson would want you to do. 迈克 这正是安森的计划
[15:26] Now, here — I’m gonna call Jesse. 这样 我现在打给杰西
[15:27] He can get to her a hell of a lot faster than we can. 他到那里比我们快多了
[15:29] Mike, we finally got this cockroach cornered. 迈克 我们好不容易把这混账逼到绝路
[15:31] We’re not gonna get a second chance, 我们不可能再有这样的机会了
[15:32] And you know dame well your mom would tell you the same thing. 而且你很清楚你妈妈也会这样说的
[15:35] Hello? 喂
[15:35] Jesse, it’s Sam. Listen, we got a situation. 杰西 我是萨姆 我们出了点状况
[15:37] What kind of situation? 什么状况
[15:38] It’s Maddy — you got to call the cops 是曼迪 你得报警
[15:40] and get over there now. 并且立刻赶过去
[15:46] Coming up on “Miami news live,” 下面是”迈阿密新闻直播”
[15:47] Startling developments related to last month’s attack 上月的英国领事馆袭击事件
[15:50] on the British Consulate. 有了惊人进展
[15:51] Homeland security officials 国土安全局官员
[15:53] announcing the arrest of an irish national earlier today. 今天早些时候宣布逮捕了一名爱尔兰人
[15:59] Her identity is being withheld, 她的身份无法得知
[16:01] but she did surrender to authorities 但她确是去往第二十三大街的
[16:03] at the downtown federal building on 23rd Street. 市中心联邦大楼自首的
[16:06] It’s believed that the suspect will remain in questioning 据悉该名嫌犯今天下午将
[16:08] for the rest of the afternoon. 继续接受警方的询问
[16:10] No word on where she’ll be held after that 警方没有透露她之后会被带往何处
[16:12] or even which jurisdiction will handle this case. 以及此案将交由何处司法处理
[16:15] Miami metro police, 迈阿密都市警局
[16:16] along with the federal government, 以及联邦政府
[16:18] is expanding their search on those responsible for the bombing. 将继续搜寻跟这起爆炸相关的嫌疑人
[16:21] A number of extremist groups have been flagged for investigation, 调查先前锁定几个极端主义组织
[16:25] but authorities have ruled them out as far as involvement. 但官方已排除了他们参与的嫌疑
[16:28] “Miami news live” will report 有任何后续进展
[16:31] any new information as it becomes available. “迈阿密新闻直播”将继续报道
[17:34] Hunting for a fugitive in a large area with a lot of cover 要在掩护众多的大区域内追捕逃犯
[17:37] is less about skill than it is about manpower. 与其说是个技术活 不如说是个人力活
[17:40] It doesn’t matter how good an operative you are. 你是多能干的特工都没用
[17:42] When it comes to a manhunt, 要找人
[17:44] the more people you have on your side, the better. 你手里人越多 就越好
[17:47] Pearce, how long before you get backup here? 皮尔斯 你的后援什么时候能到
[17:49] Anson’s in the area, but we have to move now. 安森就在这一片 我们现在必须行动了
[17:51] Michael, not only am I dealing 迈克 我不止要处理
[17:52] with a burning plane at the airport, 机场里一架燃烧的飞机
[17:54] I’m dealing with an operation that went completely sideways. 我同时还要处理另外一个完全无关的事件
[17:56] It’ll be hours before I can get a team to you, 要是我能给你找个小队
[17:58] if I can do it at all. 那也得几个小时以后
[18:00] We don’t have hours. 我们没有几个小时
[18:01] If we lose this chance, we may not get another. 要是这次抓不住他 就没有下一次了
[18:03] I can’t just snap my fingers and make it happen. 我又不能打个响指 就把事儿搞定
[18:05] As of this morning, 再说直到今天早上
[18:06] no one at the CIA knew who Anson Fullerton was. 中情局都没人知道安森·富勒顿这个人
[18:08] Nothing is more important than this! 没有什么比这件事更重要了
[18:10] Just give me some support! Do whatever it takes! 多少给我点支持 无论何种代价
[18:13] Sounds like it’s just us. 看来只有靠我们自己了
[18:15] So, Mike, if Anson’s in that building, 迈克 如果安森在那楼里
[18:17] it could take days to track him down. 得花上几天才能找到他的位置
[18:18] If we wait for backup, we’re gonna lose him. 要是等到后援来 我们肯定找不到他了
[18:20] If he was headed to Cutler Bay to meet a boat, 如果他要去卡特勒湾坐船
[18:22] chances are he’s already redirected it here. 很有可能他已改道到这了
[18:24] We probably don’t have more than two hours, tops. 我们大约剩下不超过两个小时 至多
[18:37] Your statement is interesting, Ms. Glenanne. 你的说法很有趣 格兰恩小姐
[18:39] Some of it even fits with what we know. 有些甚至与我们所知的相符
[18:42] Here’s the problem. 问题来了
[18:43] Your story is missing a main character. 你的故事还少一个主角
[18:46] What are you talking about? 你什么意思
[18:47] Well we both know that you didn’t kill Larry Sizemore 你我都清楚 你没杀死拉里·西斯摩尔
[18:49] because you were suddenly overwhelmed 因为你突然有冲动
[18:51] by the desire to provide free security for the british consulate. 要保护英国领事馆的安全
[18:55] You wouldn’t have killed Larry unless you had a good reason, 没有充足理由 你不会杀掉拉里的
[18:58] Like, say…protecting your boyfriend, Michael Westen. 比如 保护你男友 迈克尔·韦斯顿
[19:02] I’m not with Michael anymore. 我跟他分手了
[19:04] Really? 真的吗
[19:06] I’m surprised to hear that. 听你这么说我很惊讶
[19:07] The two of you were quite the couple. 你们俩很般配
[19:08] Not to mention the fact that I have documented cases 更别说我最近还记录过你们俩
[19:10] of you two working together as recently as — 一起做过的案子
[19:12] We have a-a business relationship — nothing more. 我们之间只有工作关系 没别的了
[19:15] Look, I understand your desire to protect him. 我明白你要保护他的心情
[19:18] But I’m not sure that you understand 但我觉得你好像没明白
[19:20] the situation that you’re in here. 你现在的处境
[19:22] You’re going down for three counts of capital murder. 你面临三项重大谋杀的指控
[19:26] Now, that’s a ticket to death row. 基本上就是进死囚区的门票了
[19:29] But…you tell me truth about Michael, 但你要是告诉我迈克尔的事情
[19:33] and it doesn’t have to be that way. 那你就用不着受那待遇
[19:39] Michael… 迈克尔
[19:40] Had nothing to do with this. 和这事儿没关系
[19:43] Don’t. 别
[19:44] Don’t insult my intelligence. 别把我当傻子
[19:46] Look, this isn’t personal, all right? 听着 这不是个人恩怨 好吧
[19:48] I worked with Michael, and he has his moments. 我与迈克尔合作过 那时候他很棒
[19:52] I’m just here to get the truth. 我来这儿 是为了得到真相
[19:55] Why don’t you just tell me — what’s it gonna be? 你何不告诉我 到底想怎么样
[20:01] Fiona, trust me — you need a friend here. 相信我 菲欧娜 你此刻急需一个朋友
[20:03] I have enough friends. 我朋友够多了
[20:05] You have my statement. 这就是我想说的
[20:26] Well, he’s not outside the perimeter. 他不在围墙外面
[20:28] Safe to say he went in? 这么说他进去了吗
[20:29] It’s his best move. 这是他最好的选择
[20:30] He’d have a place to hide and access to the waterfront. 他有地方藏身 离水岸又近
[20:32] Okay. But how did he get in? 好吧 但他怎么进去的
[20:33] Anson doesn’t seem the type to scale a fence 安森不像是那种
[20:35] topped with razor wire. 会去爬镭射铁丝网的人
[20:37] Maybe he walked through the front door. 也许他是从正门走进去的
[20:39] Well, how’s he gonna do that? 这怎么可能呢
[20:42] Oh, you’ve got to be kidding. 开玩笑的吧
[20:50] Shot in the back. 背后中枪
[20:51] He’s dead, Sam. 他死了 萨姆
[20:52] He’s got to be close. 他应该就在附近
[20:54] I repeat — shots fired at the main gate. 重复一遍 正门口有枪声
[20:56] One man down. 一人中枪倒下
[20:57] There are two suspects, both armed. 有两名嫌疑人 均有武器
[21:00] Mike, that voice — is that — Anson. – 迈克 这声音是 – 是安森
[21:07] Looks like we got company. 看来我们有伴了
[21:09] Freeze! 不许动
[21:10] Oh, crap. Here they come. 糟了 他们来了
[21:14] Well, Mike, I guess the good news is, we found him. 迈克 好消息是 我们找到他了
[21:25] Anson could see us at the gate. 安森能看见我们在大门这边
[21:27] He’s got to be in one of those windows. 那他一定在那几扇窗户里
[21:31] We got to get in there, Sam. Oh, yeah? – 我们得进到那去 萨姆 – 是吗
[21:33] How do you propose to do that with our new friends outside? 外边有一群新朋友呢 我们怎么过去
[21:35] We’re gonna have to go through them. 我们得闯过去
[21:37] Oh, whoa, whoa! Mike, slow down. 慢着 迈克
[21:38] I mean, I know you want to nail Anson — 我知道你想抓住安森
[21:39] I am not losing him, sam! 绝不能让他跑了 萨姆
[21:43] They got both exits covered. 他们把两个出口都封住了
[21:45] And if this is gonna be a bloodbath, I’m out. 如果演变成血腥枪战 我可不干
[21:47] Because the guys outside are just doing their jobs! 外面那些人可是在做本职工作
[21:50] Even if they are a little trigger happy. 就算他们是血腥杀手那也是正义的
[21:52] That’s probably our best way out of here. 我们可能只能利用他离开这里
[21:53] What, getting shot? 什么 吃枪子儿吗
[21:56] Something like that. 差不多吧
[21:58] Oh, Mike, no, no. This is not a good plan. 迈克 不行不行 这主意可不好
[22:01] I don’t like this plan. 我不喜欢这个办法
[22:02] Well, get ready to like it even less 做好思想准备吧 你会更不喜欢这计划
[22:04] ’cause I need you to play dead. 因为我需要你装死
[22:08] I’m hit! I’m hit! 我中枪了 我中枪了
[22:10] Don’t shoot! I’m coming out! 别开枪 我出来
[22:12] Come out slowly! Hands behind your head! 慢慢走出来 双手放脑后
[22:17] Don’t shoot. 别开枪
[22:18] I need an ambulance. 我需要救护车
[22:19] I said, hands behind your head! 我说了 双手放脑后
[22:21] I can’t! 我做不到
[22:24] It’s almost impossible to escape 被专业人士铐上手铐
[22:26] when you’re being handcuffed by pros. 你基本上就无法逃脱了
[22:28] They’re trained to work in pairs 他们训练时 二人一组
[22:30] when handcuffing a dangerous suspect. 给危险的嫌疑人铐手铐
[22:32] Where’s the other one? 还有个人呢
[22:32] He’s inside. I think he’s dead. 他在里面 我觉得他死了
[22:34] On the ground now! 趴在地上
[22:38] You killed him. 你们杀了他
[22:39] Arms out! 把手伸出来
[22:41] I can’t move my arm! 我的手不能动
[22:42] One cuffs the hostile while the other covers them both. 一人负责铐手铐 另一人掩护他们两人
[22:45] Even if he can avoid getting cuffed, 即使暂时不被铐住
[22:47] it only buys you a second 在另一个人向你开枪前
[22:48] before you get shot. 你只有一秒钟时间
[22:50] Let him go. I will shoot you. 放开他 我会开枪的
[22:52] Boo. Drop the gun. 放下枪
[22:54] Please, I got — I got kids. 求你了 我还有小孩要养
[22:55] And we want you to go home to them. 我们希望你们能回家见他们
[22:57] But sometimes a second is all you need. 但有时 短短一秒钟就足够了
[22:59] Believe it or not, we’re the good guys. 信不信由你 我们是好人
[23:04] It’s Sam. Leave a message. 我是萨姆 请留言
[23:06] Hey, man, I’m pulling up to Maddy’s. 老兄 我到了曼迪家了
[23:07] Good news — the cops are here. 好消息 警察已经到了
[23:09] So I’ll call you with an update. 有消息再联系
[23:13] Officer. 警官
[23:15] Hey, you’re probably here responding to my call. 是我打电话叫的警察
[23:17] Thanks for showing up so quickly. 谢谢你这么快就能来
[23:28] Clearing a structure is ideally a team effort. 排查建筑物 最理想是由小队集体完成
[23:31] When you’re forced to do it alone, 当你被迫单个行动时
[23:33] you have to take special precautions, 你得格外小心
[23:35] like using peripheral vision to check angles. 比如用眼睛余光来多角度检查
[23:41] But ultimately, no matter how careful you are, 但是最终 无论你如何仔细
[23:43] there’s always one angle you can’t see when you’re alone — 总有个角度是你一个人照顾不到的
[23:47] The one behind you. 那就是你身后
[23:49] Don’t move. 别动
[23:52] Gun down. 放下枪
[23:55] Where is Michael Westen? 迈克尔·韦斯顿人呢
[23:59] You go first — the woman who lives here — where is she? 你先回答我 住在这里的女人呢
[24:03] You have five seconds 给你五秒钟
[24:05] to tell me where Michael Westen is! 告诉我迈克尔·韦斯顿去哪里了
[24:07] – Okay, just hold on. – 5… -好的 别急 -五
[24:08] – I can help you… – …4… -我能帮助你 -四
[24:09] – …if you help me. – …3… -如果你也帮助我 -三
[24:10] – Hold on, listen to me! – …2… -住手 听我说 -二
[24:11] – Just listen to me! – …1. -你听我说 -一
[24:12] Hold on! 住手
[24:21] Jesse, look out! 杰西小心
[24:28] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[24:29] You let him count all the way down to 1? Seriously? 你还真等他数到一 当真啊
[24:31] Well, the more he talked, 他说得越多
[24:33] the better my chance of shooting the right guy. 我越能保证不打错人
[24:37] I’m glad you got more than Christmas ornaments up there. 还好你在阁楼不只是放些圣诞装饰品
[24:40] Yeah. 是啊
[24:43] Who is he? 他是谁
[24:44] An errand boy. 一个跑腿的
[24:45] Mike and Sam are closing in on Anson. 迈克和萨姆快抓住安森了
[24:47] Guess he figured they’d call off the chase 估计他认为如果他们担心你的安危
[24:48] if they were worried about saving you. 就不会继续追他了
[24:51] What about Fiona? 菲欧娜呢
[24:53] Is it as bad as the news is saying? 是像新闻里说的那么糟吗
[24:56] It’s worse. 还要糟
[25:14] Oh. You again. 又是你
[25:15] Look, no matter how many times we do this, 你看 无论做几次笔录
[25:18] my story is not going to change. 我的陈述不会改变
[25:20] I’m afraid you’re wrong about that, Ms. Glenanne. 我看未必吧 格兰恩小姐
[25:22] Your story has an ending now. 你的故事有个结局了
[25:32] What is this? 这是什么
[25:34] There was an accident. 这是一起事故
[25:35] A truck spun out of control on the highway. 一辆卡车在高速公路上失控
[25:38] The gas tank was punctured, and the fuel ignited instantly. 油箱破了 漏出的油立刻着了火
[25:43] Michael was in the cab of that truck. 迈克尔在驾驶室里
[25:46] And he didn’make it. 他没能逃出来
[25:51] You don’t really expect me to believe you. 你真觉得我会相信你
[25:54] No. 不
[25:55] That’s why I had the coroner’s report expedited. 所以我才让验尸官迅速做出验尸报告
[26:05] Look, I’m sorry. I really am. 听着 我很抱歉 真的
[26:13] I wish that you didn’t have to find out this way. 我不希望你以这种方式得知此事
[26:15] But I thought you should know 但是我认为 在你为他
[26:16] before you throw your life away for him. 断送性命之前 你应该知道
[26:28] I’m gonna give you a moment. 我让你好好想想
[26:30] And then we’re gonna go through your story again. 之后我们再做次笔录
[26:33] The truth this time. 这次我希望得到真相
[26:35] Okay? 好吗
[26:49] All right, well, security is regrouping. 好了 保安们正在重新部署
[26:51] And by “Regrouping,” 我说的重新部署
[26:52] I mean they’re arming themselves to the teeth. 是指他们开始全副武装
[26:54] So we’ve got to move quick. 所以我们得赶快行动
[26:56] I’m Michael. This is Sam. 我是迈克尔 这是萨姆
[26:57] Now that we’re all friends, 我们既然是朋友了
[26:58] I have a couple of questions I need answered. 我有几个问题要问
[27:00] I don’t want to hurt you, but that doesn’t mean I won’t. 我不想伤害你们 但是并不保证不会
[27:03] Stay…quiet. 别 出声
[27:06] How do we get everyone out of this facility right now? 怎样才能让这里的员工全都离开
[27:09] The whole place is on lockdown 这地方现在处于紧闭状态
[27:10] because of what happened out front. 就因为门口出的事
[27:11] They’re just waiting on the cops to get here. 他们在等警察的到来
[27:13] Okay, okay. Shut up. What about a toxic spill? 好了 闭嘴 那么化学物泄漏呢
[27:15] How do we trigger a full evacuation? 怎么样才能触发全体撤离
[27:17] An evacuation? 撤离
[27:19] Oh, god. What are you guys, some kind of terrorists? 天啊 你们到底是谁 恐怖份子吗
[27:21] Come on, it’s like I said — we’re on the same team. 得了吧 我说过的 我们是同一边的
[27:23] I’m CIA. Sam here is former S.E.A.L. 我是中央情报局的 萨姆是前海豹突击队员
[27:26] Look, guys, see? 看 伙计们 瞧见没
[27:28] All right? There’s the good-guy patch. 好吧 这就是好人印记
[27:30] So here’s the situation — 情况是这样的
[27:32] The guy that shot your friend is loose in this building. 射杀你们朋友的凶手 现在躲在大楼某处
[27:34] And we got to flush him out before he hurts anybody else. 我们得在他伤害其他人之前 把他逼出去
[27:41] There’s a switch for the toxic-spill alarm 在经理办公室里
[27:42] in the plant manager’s office. 有一个化学物泄漏的警报开关
[27:44] Hey! We have a winner. 好 冠军出炉
[27:46] You’re gonna take us there now. 你给我们带路
[27:48] But first you’re going to get all your friends out of the way. 但首先 你得让你的朋友让条道出来
[27:51] You need to direct them to the farthest corner of this facility. 我要你把他们引去最远的角落
[27:54] Away from where we’re headed, okay? 远离我们要去的方向 知道吗
[27:59] Attention all units — 所有单位注意
[28:00] We’ve got a visual on the shooters 我们已看见射手
[28:01] entering the southeast maintenance annex. 进入了东南面维护侧楼
[28:04] Requesting support. 请求支援
[28:06] Very good. Let’s go. 很好 我们走
[28:08] Now, sit tight. 呆着别动
[28:10] Believe it or not, 信不信由你
[28:11] it’s the safest you’ve been since breakfast. 这里是从早上你呆过的最安全的地儿
[28:17] When the alarm is triggered on the east side of the plant… 工厂东边的警报响起之后
[28:20] …everyone files out this door. 所有人都会从这扇门撤离
[28:22] If I can get here, I’d be able to see everybody leave. 如果我能到这里 就能看到撤离的每个人
[28:25] I like the plan, Mike, 计划不错 迈克
[28:26] But you probably shouldn’t go anywhere 但是你这个僵尸样
[28:27] looking like the walking dead. 跑哪儿都不合适
[28:31] I need to borrow your uniform. 我要借你的制服一用
[28:32] You got to be kidding me. 你开什么玩笑
[28:36] Ooh, you see that look? 瞧见他的表情了吗
[28:37] That look means he’s not kidding. 他可不是在开玩笑
[28:41] I’ll need five minutes to get into position. 我到位需要五分钟
[29:16] What? What? 干嘛 干嘛
[29:18] Nothing. Go. 没事 去吧
[29:20] Wow, Michael. 迈克尔
[29:21] Pearce, you made it. 皮尔斯 你来了
[29:22] Okay. Not sure why I expected anything less than world war iii. 我早该料到 你起码搞成第三次世界大战
[29:26] There were only so many options for Sam and me. 我和萨姆这么做也是被逼无奈
[29:29] I’m sorry I didn’t get here sooner. 很抱歉 我没能早点赶来
[29:31] You certainly didn’t make it easy on the highway. 显然你们在高速公路上也没闲着
[29:32] What’s the situation? 情况怎么样
[29:33] Anson Fullerton is in the area. 安森·福勒顿就在附近
[29:35] And he’s already killed one security guard. 他已经杀了一名保安了
[29:37] And the air-raid sirens? 这防空警报怎么回事
[29:38] We set off the alarm to clear the building. 我们启动警报 来疏散大楼
[29:41] Ma’am, I’m sorry. We have a contamination zone. 女士 很抱歉 这里是污染区
[29:43] You’re gonna have to clear the area. 你们得离开这里
[29:44] Da Pearce, CIA. 达·皮尔斯 中央情报局的
[29:47] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[29:49] He one of yours? 他也是你们的人吗
[29:50] Can we have a word? Let’s just… 我们能谈谈吗
[29:51] Mike, good news — I talked to Jesse. 迈克 好消息 我问过杰西
[29:53] – My mom? – She’s okay. -我妈 -她没事
[29:54] It was dicey, but she’s okay. 太险了 不过没事
[29:56] Any sign of Anson? 看到安森吗
[29:57] No, he wasn’t with any of the employees who evacuated. 没有 他没和员工一起撤离
[30:00] A lot of places to hide, Mike. 很多地方能藏 迈克
[30:01] I mean, we’re talking about a needle in a haystack. 我是说 简直是大海捞针
[30:03] What are the chances he’s even here? 有多大几率他还在这儿
[30:04] I don’t know, Sam! 我不知道 萨姆
[30:05] But you and I can try to clear the east side of the plant. 但我和你可以试着排除工厂东侧
[30:08] Pearce and her team — 皮尔斯和她的人
[30:15] Anson, we were just talking about you. 安森 我们正在说起你
[30:17] I’m flattered, 万分荣幸
[30:18] but, really, don’t you have better things to do? 不过 真的 你没有更要紧的事儿做吗
[30:20] Go home, spend time with the family you have left. 回家 跟仅剩的家人共聚天伦
[30:23] Yeah, a CIA team has just arrived, Anson. 是啊 中情局小分队刚抵达 安森
[30:25] You’re not getting out of this. 你逃不出去的
[30:26] That’s good, Michael. 很好 迈克尔
[30:27] Still thinking positively, 总是这么乐观
[30:28] still focused on your goals. 始终盯着你的目标
[30:29] It’s good to have a focus for all that anger. 所有的愤怒有个出口 是好事
[30:32] But I’m afraid you’re wrong. Listen to me. 不过恐怕你错了 听我说
[30:33] Oh, believe me — I’m listening. 相信我 我在听
[30:35] Coming after me is only gonna cause you more pain. 追捕我只会让你更痛苦
[30:37] I know you think I’m a monster, 我知道你认为我禽兽不如
[30:39] but the fact is, I don’t enjoy hurting you. 但事实是 我不喜欢伤害你
[30:42] So do us both a favor and walk away. 所以为咱俩好 走吧
[30:45] Tell them you lost me and say — 跟他们说把我跟丢了 说
[30:48] I’m not going anywhere, Anson. 我哪也不去 安森
[30:49] I’m gonna hunt you down, and I’m gonna kill you. 我要抓住你 我要杀了你
[30:52] Oh, boy. 哦 老天
[30:54] You’re not gonna like the way this ends. 这样下去 结果可不是你要的
[30:56] I’ll take my chances. 走着看吧
[30:59] – What was that about? – What’d he say? – 什么意思 – 他说什么
[31:00] It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what he said. 不重要 他说什么不重要
[31:02] What matters is that I heard a turbine in the background. 重要的是 电话里有涡轮的声音
[31:06] He’s still in the building! 他还在大楼里
[31:12] – I don’t see anything Michael, are you sure? – I’m sure. -我什么也没看到 你确定吗 -我确定
[31:15] He’s somewhere in the building. 他在楼里某个地方
[31:16] We have to keep looking. 我们要继续找
[31:19] The CIA is keeping the police clear 中情局不让警方插手
[31:20] until they know more about who Anson was working with. 直到弄清谁和安森是一伙的
[31:22] We’re on our own for now. 现在只能靠我们自己
[31:23] Fine. I’ll get him alone if I have to. 好吧 如有必要 我自己找他
[31:26] Okay. So three guys? 好的 就三个人
[31:28] Seriously? That’s all you got? 真的吗 你就找来三个人
[31:29] To hunt a D.I.A. Psychiatrist on short notice? 临时召集去追捕一名国防局精神病学专家
[31:32] Yeah, Sam. 是 萨姆
[31:33] I had a hard enough time convincing them 为了说服他们不派一队人来抓迈克尔
[31:34] not to send a team after Michael. 已经很费了我一顿口舌
[31:36] You know, it’s not lost on me, by the way, 顺便说一句 直到现在
[31:37] that nobody bothered to tell me about him until now. 还没人费心跟我说说他的情况
[31:39] No, no, Pearce, you got to understand — 不 不 皮尔斯 你得明白
[31:41] this guy had us all over a barrel. 我们受制于他
[31:43] – Why do you think Fi — – There! Right there. -不然你觉得菲 -那里 就在那
[31:44] We passed a door on the way to the alarm room. 去警报室的路上我们经过一扇门
[31:47] It was open. Now it’s closed, Sam. 门是开着的 现在关上了 萨姆
[31:48] Maybe a worker closed it as they were being evacuated. 可能是工人撤离时 他们关上的
[31:51] No, he’s right. Look at the monitor next to it. 不 他是对的 看旁边的监视器
[31:53] It’s staring at a wall. Somebody turned that camera. 镜头对着墙 有人转动了摄像头
[31:56] I heard those mixing tanks over the phone. 我听见电话里有混合罐声
[31:58] – That’s where he is. – Okay. So how do we do this? -他在那里 -好的 我们怎么办
[32:00] I’m going after him. 我去抓他
[32:02] Mike, you can’t just barge in there. 迈克 你不能直接闯进去
[32:03] Save it, Sam. I’m gonna end this now. 省省吧 萨姆 我现在就要个了结
[32:05] You’re not thinking straight! 你头脑混乱
[32:05] You didn’t hear him gloating! 你没听到他多得意
[32:07] Gloating about how he’s gonna walk away from this, 吹他能如何轻而易举从这里脱身
[32:09] how he’s gonna take everything away from me! 要如何夺走我的一切
[32:11] I’m not letting this son of a bitch — 我不会让这个婊子养的
[32:12] Mike, stand down! 迈克 站住
[32:13] Not this time, Sam. Not this time. 这次不行 萨姆 这次不行
[32:18] Put that thing down. 把枪放下
[32:22] I can resolve this right now, Westen. 韦斯顿 现在我就能解决一切
[32:24] I’m not letting someone who’s pulling guns 我不会让人拿枪对着自己人
[32:26] on his own team anywhere near Anson Fullerton. 在他自己的团队接近安森富勒
[32:29] You’ll stand down immediately, or you’ll take it up with me. 你给我站住 否则就吃我一枪
[32:35] I won’t let him get away, Mike. 我不会让他逃掉的 迈克
[32:39] Here. 给
[32:50] You man the surveillance cameras. 你负责监控摄像头
[32:52] You see anything, you radio in. 有任何发现 无线电报告
[32:59] Let’s go. 我们走
[33:24] An ultra-wideband frequency scanner is one of the newer devices 战略破门小组工具箱更新的设备之一
[33:27] in the toolkit of the tactical breaching team. 就是超宽带频率扫描器
[33:30] It’s portable, requires little power, 便携式 耗电少
[33:32] and can see through doors well enough 还能穿透门可视
[33:34] to tell you if they’re worth kicking down. 了解是否值得踹门而入
[33:37] Hey, Anson, we know you’re in there. 安森 我们知道你在里面
[33:40] You know you’re trapped, 你知道自己困在里面了
[33:41] so you might want to do yourself a favor and open up this door. 不如你帮帮自己 把门打开
[33:43] It’ll save us all a lot of headache. 省得我们大家麻烦
[33:47] He’s probably waiting to take a shot at us when we go in. 他很可能要等我们进去时开枪
[33:49] Well, that’s why god made flashbang grenades. 所以上帝才造了闪光弹
[33:51] Open it up. 打开它
[34:02] Under the right circumstances, 在适当的环境下
[34:04] stress can make you hyperaware — 压力使你极度谨慎
[34:06] Alert to every detail. 警惕一切细节
[34:08] It can also make you paranoid 压力也会使你多疑
[34:10] and prone to seeing what you want to see. 使你看到你想要看到的
[34:22] Sam, you there? 萨姆 在吗
[34:23] Yeah, Mike, we’re cutting now. 在 迈克 开始切割
[34:25] Is everything all right? 一切还好吗
[34:26] I’m just gonna check something out. 我要去查个地方
[34:28] What is it? 哪里
[34:30] It’s probably nothing. 可能没什么
[34:56] Surprised to see me, Anson? 看到我惊讶吗 安森
[34:58] You don’t want to do this, Michael. 你不想这样做的 迈克尔
[34:59] Oh, yes, I do. 是 我想
[35:19] Enough! 够了
[35:22] Any closer and your friends die. 靠近一点 你朋友就完蛋
[35:27] It’s a dead-man switch. 这是致命开关
[35:28] I rewired a detonator, 我布了雷管
[35:30] just in case something like this happened. 就是以防这样的事发生
[35:32] Just in case you found me. 以防你找到我
[35:34] The whole building is loaded with explosives, Michael. 整座大楼装满了炸药 迈克尔
[35:37] Not to mention the chemicals in the tanks. 更不用说罐里的化学制品
[35:39] If I drop this — 如果我松手
[35:41] If I stop applying the 12.5 pounds pressure 触发器所需12.5磅的压力
[35:44] required by the trigger — 只要我松开手
[35:45] You’ll be scraping Sam 你的宠物中情局探员
[35:47] and that pet CIA agent of yours off the walls. 和萨姆就都会命丧你手
[35:50] You hurt my friends, you die. 你伤害我的朋友 就死定了
[35:51] You have a choice, Michael. 你有的选 迈克尔
[35:54] Capture me or save your friends. 抓我或者救你的朋友
[35:58] Back up!! 退后
[36:04] Part of growing up is learning 长大的一部分就是学会
[36:05] you can’t have everything you want in life, Michael. 生活中你不能事事如意 迈克尔
[36:10] That’d be my ride. 那应该是我的船
[36:14] So, what’s it gonna be? 那 怎么办呢
[36:17] I thought so. 我也这么想
[36:26] Sam, get out of t building. 萨姆 离开大楼
[36:28] Mike, what are you talking about? 迈克 你在说什么
[36:29] We’re almost through! 我们要破门了
[36:30] I just found Anson! 我找到安森了
[36:32] He’s wired the building to explode! 大楼布了雷管要引爆
[36:33] – Get out now! – It’s a trap. – 马上出来 – 这是陷阱
[36:35] Then who the hell is in there? 到底谁在里面
[36:36] Guys, help me knock it down! 伙计们 帮我打开它
[36:44] Oh, damn it. Pearce, get out of here. Go! 该死 皮尔斯 离开这里 走
[36:47] Let’s go, let’s go! 我们走 我们走
[36:53] Back up, pal. 退后 伙计
[37:27] Sam. 萨姆
[37:33] Sam. 萨姆
[37:43] Sam. 萨姆
[37:50] Sam! 萨姆
[38:00] Sa– 萨
[38:47] Hey, Ma. How you doing? 妈 你还好吗
[38:48] I’m fine, Michael. 我很好 迈克尔
[38:50] Uh, the police are here. 警察来了
[38:51] Jesse told me what happened. 杰西跟我说了
[38:53] I never shot anyone before. 之前我从没开枪打过人
[38:55] I’m sorry, ma. I’m really sorry. 抱歉 妈 真的很抱歉
[38:59] And you — are you okay? 你 你还好吧
[39:01] Yeah. 嗯
[39:02] What about Fiona? 菲欧娜呢
[39:04] She’s gone. 她走了
[39:11] I got to go. 我得挂了
[39:13] Ma, I love you. 妈 我爱你
[39:15] I love you, too, Michael. 我也爱你 迈克尔
[39:20] You wanted the CIA to go after Anson. 你想让中情局抓捕安森
[39:23] Well, he just hit the top of their “Most wanted” List. 他刚上了”头号通缉犯”榜单
[39:25] Good. Now tell them that he framed Fi 很好 现在跟他们说他陷害菲
[39:27] and get her out. 然后将把菲放出来
[39:28] Michael, it’s not that simple. 迈克尔 没那么简单
[39:29] No, it is exactly that simple. 不 就是那么简单
[39:31] Right now, all we can prove 目前 我们只能证明
[39:33] is that Anson tried to blow up my extraction team. 安森试图炸毁我的小分队
[39:35] Does it help her case? Yes. 这对她的案子有帮助吗 有
[39:36] Is it enough? No. 够吗 不够
[39:38] What if I caught him? Would that be enough? 如果我抓住他呢 够了吗
[39:41] It’s… 这是
[39:45] a start. 一个开始
[39:48] Well, a start’s a start. 开始就开始
[39:51] Sam, I’m sorry. 萨姆 我很抱歉
[39:54] I’m sorry, too, Mike. 我也很抱歉 迈克
[39:57] Come on, let’s go. 来吧 我们走
[39:58] We got work to do. 有活儿要干呢
[40:09] So, this outlines the basics of Michael’s involvement. 所以 这份概述包含迈克尔的基本资料
[40:11] You can fill in the details later. 你可以稍后补充细节
[40:13] For now, I just need your signature. 现在 我只需要你签个名
[40:21] I want to see the photos again. 我想再看看照片
[40:24] Why do you want to torture yourself like that? 你为何还要那样折磨自己
[40:27] They were his last moments. 那是他最后的时刻
[40:29] Please. 求你了
[40:43] Michael lived a dangerous life, and it ended in tragedy. 迈克尔的生活危机重重 最后以悲剧告终
[40:46] But now you have a chance to live yours. 不过现在你有机会活命
[41:00] You said that the, um… 你说过那个
[41:02] The fuel tank was punctured? 燃料箱是被刺破的
[41:04] Yes, it ignited, and… 是 被点燃 然后
[41:06] That was it. 就是这样
[41:07] He never had a chance. 他没能逃脱
[41:10] No. 不
[41:12] No, the sides of the — 不 驾驶室的边侧
[41:14] the cab would have been blasted off… 在加压爆炸中
[41:17] in a pressurized explosion. 本应该被炸飞的
[41:21] The, uh… 这
[41:24] The doors are still on their hinges. 这扇门还在合页上
[41:27] This wasn’t an accident. 这不是事故
[41:29] Looks more like a roadblock. 看起来更像路障
[41:34] You’re a liar. 你是个骗子
[41:37] Michael’s alive. 迈克尔还活着
[41:41] How could you possibly know that from looking at a photo? 通过看照片你怎么可能知道的
[41:44] I know explosions. 我了解爆炸
[41:46] I know Michael. 了解迈克尔
[41:49] And I know that we’re done here. 还知道我们说完了
[42:06] I hope that this “Business relationship” 我希望迈克尔和你的”工作关系”
[42:09] that you have with Michael is worth it. 值得你这么做
[42:11] Because from the way it looks, you’re gonna die for him. 因为这样看来 你会为他而死
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme