时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 直到… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing, | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies, a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line, as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:44] | You were there in the beginning. | 你从开始就有参与 |
[00:46] | It was a dazzling idea. | 这是个绝妙的主意 |
[00:48] | Use burned spies to carry out ops | 利用被解雇的间谍执行任务 |
[00:50] | that legitimate intelligence agencies wouldn’t touch. | 正规情报部门不敢碰的任务 |
[00:53] | And them came Michael Westen. | 然后就有了迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:55] | Unless you’re willing to see your girlfriend go to prison | 除非你愿意看到女朋友下半生都坐牢 |
[00:58] | for the rest of her life, you will do exactly what I say. | 否则你就要严格照我说的做 |
[01:02] | He’ll keep forcing you to do his bidding. | 他会让你继续帮他跑腿 |
[01:04] | There is no end to this. | 这会没完没了的 |
[01:05] | Our only chance is to find out | 我们唯一的机会就是 |
[01:07] | what Anson is planning and stop it. | 挖出安森的计划并加以阻止 |
[01:09] | We finally got something on Anson I think we can use. | 终于挖到点可以用来对付安森的东西 |
[01:11] | Barry tracked Anson’s money | 巴里查出安森的钱都汇往了 |
[01:12] | to a corrupt law firm. | 一个腐败的律师事务所 |
[01:14] | 沃恩 安森的前左右手 | |
[01:16] | Here’s the deal, Vaughn. | 我们来做个交易 沃恩 |
[01:17] | You agree to help me, | 如果你愿意帮我 |
[01:18] | and I’ll get the CIA to make your miserable life | 我会让中情局把你悲催的生活 |
[01:21] | A little less miserable. | 变得不那么悲催 |
[01:22] | Those numbers, they’re linked to real things! | 那些数字 还连接着真实的东西 |
[01:24] | What real things? | 什么东西 |
[01:25] | Anson isn’t retiring. He’s rebuilding. | 安森没有退休 他在重建 |
[01:28] | The organization that burned you, | 解雇你的组织 |
[01:29] | he’s bringing that back online. | 他要组织重新运作 |
[01:38] | Well, you put it all together, it makes sense. | 把这些东西放到一起 就有点意思了 |
[01:41] | Anson picks up the pieces of the old organization, | 安森把原组织那些 |
[01:43] | everything the CIA didn’t find | 不曾被中情局发现的碎片重新整合 |
[01:45] | and he’s got himself an instant recipe for mayhem. | 就有了能让他有恃无恐的后盾 |
[01:48] | I know what will happen to me | 我知道如果我们妨碍了他 |
[01:50] | if we get in his way. | 我不会有好下场 |
[01:51] | We can’t let him do this. | 不过我们不能让他得逞 |
[01:52] | I’m gonna confront him with it today. | 今天我会跟他当面对质 |
[01:55] | Today? | 今天 |
[01:57] | Mike, I’m still going through these files. | 迈克 我还在研究这些文件 |
[01:59] | I mean, I swear, this guy has got angles | 我敢说这家伙 |
[02:01] | like no one I’ve ever seen. | 有着异于常人的思路 |
[02:02] | Just when you think you got a handle on him, | 每当你感觉你已经擒住他时 |
[02:04] | he just slips away. | 他总能成功逃脱 |
[02:05] | That’s why we can’t wait any longer. | 所以我们不能再继续等待 |
[02:07] | What, are you just gonna go by his office? | 怎么 难道你要就这么去他办公室 |
[02:08] | You know, the D.I.A. security’s pretty tight. | 你知道国防情报局的安保很严的 |
[02:10] | Sam, I’m doing whatever it takes. | 萨姆 我无论如何得这么做 |
[02:12] | I’m not gonna let a couple of security guards stop me. | 几个保安拦不住我的 |
[02:15] | You’re not doing this alone. I’m going with you. | 你不能一个人行动 我陪你去 |
[02:16] | You can back me up with a sniper rifle from across the street. | 你可以在街对面用狙击枪掩护我 |
[02:19] | No. I’m not just there to make sure you don’t get shot. | 不 我在那里不仅是为了防止你中弹 |
[02:23] | If Anson doesn’t back off his plans, | 如果安森不停止他的计划 |
[02:25] | I’m gonna end this, blackmail or no blackmail. | 我会帮他停止 不惜一切代价 |
[02:28] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[02:33] | I’m all set, Michael. Where are you? | 我就位了 迈克尔 你在哪里 |
[02:35] | Top floor of the parking garage. See me? | 车库顶层 看到我没 |
[02:38] | There you are. | 看到了 |
[02:40] | You think you can take that shot? | 你觉得你射的中吗 |
[02:41] | You just let him know it’s over and step aside. | 你只要告诉他一切都结束了然后闪开 |
[02:44] | He agrees… | 不管他是同意 |
[02:46] | or he doesn’t walk away. | 还是不同意 |
[02:49] | In espionage, | 在间谍活动中 |
[02:50] | you often deal with people who are working undercover | 你经常要与从事秘密工作的人打交道 |
[02:53] | Some legitimately, | 有些人的情况是合法的 |
[02:54] | because their identity needs to remain a secret, | 因为他们的身份必须保密 |
[02:56] | and some illegitimately, | 而有些人则非法的 |
[02:58] | because they’re betraying the country | 因为他们的行为正在背叛 |
[03:00] | they’ve sworn to protect. | 曾经发誓保卫的国家 |
[03:02] | Either way, they go to great lengths | 无论哪种情况 他们都把 |
[03:03] | to keep their regular life separate | 自己的日常生活和隐秘工作 |
[03:05] | from their covert lives, | 分的很开 |
[03:06] | keeping their secrets far from view. | 以此来掩人耳目 |
[03:08] | Which is why there’s nothing quite so unsettling | 所以没什么比 |
[03:11] | as seeing one of those secrets show up in the wrong place | 不该出现的人出现在自己面前 |
[03:14] | at the wrong time. | 更令人大惊失色了 |
[03:15] | Hello, Anson. | 你好 安森 |
[03:18] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 迈克尔 |
[03:20] | I know what you have planned. | 我知道了你的计划 |
[03:21] | I’m here to tell you that it’s over. | 我想跟你说这一切都结束了 |
[03:23] | What is it you think you know? | 你自认自己知道了什么 |
[03:26] | Oh, I know. | 我知道了 |
[03:28] | I know that you’re trying to rebuild the organization | 我知道了你在试图重建那个 |
[03:31] | that burned me! | 曾经封杀我的组织 |
[03:33] | That…ends…today! | 到…今天…结束了 |
[03:36] | You’re in no position to make threats, Michael. | 你根本没资格威胁我 迈克尔 |
[03:38] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[03:42] | Believe me, I’m serious. | 相信我 我也说真的 |
[03:45] | Michael, listen to me. | 迈克尔 听我说 |
[03:49] | You’re about to make a very serious mistake. | 你即将犯下一个非常严重的错误 |
[03:52] | Do not do this! Not now! | 不要这么做 现在不能 |
[03:54] | Not when everything you fought for is so close. | 你为之奋斗的东西已经垂手可得 |
[03:57] | Michael, don’t listen to him. | 迈克尔 不要听他的 |
[04:01] | I am not letting you put the pieces back together. | 我不会让你把这些碎片重新整合的 |
[04:07] | Pieces of what? | 什么碎片 |
[04:09] | A covert organization that does things | 一个行事准则碰巧与你背道而驰 |
[04:11] | you happen to disagree with? | 的秘密组织吗 |
[04:13] | How’s that any different from the CIA? | 这与中央情报局又有什么不同 |
[04:16] | Or any one of the other acronyms you work for, Michael. | 亦或是你服务过的其他组织 迈克尔 |
[04:18] | It is entirely different. You ruined my life! | 完全不同 你毁了我的生活 |
[04:20] | Ruined your life? | 毁了你的生活 |
[04:21] | I gave you a life, Michael. | 是我给了你一种生活 迈克尔 |
[04:23] | You were alone. | 你当时孤独一人 |
[04:25] | You hadn’t talked to your family in years. | 你几年没和家人联系过 |
[04:26] | The love of your life was lonely and abandoned in Ireland, | 你的另一半被你抛弃在爱尔兰 |
[04:28] | not sure if you were dead or alive. | 不知你是死是活 |
[04:31] | Look at what you have now. | 看看你现在的生活 |
[04:34] | You want to throw it all away? | 你想抛弃现在这一切吗 |
[04:36] | Can you throw it all away? | 你能抛弃现在这一切吗 |
[04:52] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[04:57] | I didn’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[05:02] | This is good, this is healthy, | 这才对 能自己把这关系理清楚 |
[05:03] | working all this out for yourself. | 才是健康的心态 |
[05:06] | So, I tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[05:09] | We’re gonna forget this ever happened. | 我们就当这一切没发生过 |
[05:10] | This isn’t over. | 这事儿没完 |
[05:12] | It will be, Michael. | 会完的 迈克尔 |
[05:15] | Very soon. | 很快会完 |
[05:34] | I thought you were ready to end this! | 我以为你已经准备好了结此事 |
[05:36] | I thought we agreed | 我以为我们达成一致 |
[05:37] | Fi, it’s like I told you before. | 菲 我之前跟你说过 |
[05:39] | If you had pulled that trigger, he would have won. | 如果你开枪 他就赢了 |
[05:41] | You saw him. | 你看到他了 |
[05:42] | He’s afraid of me, of us… | 他怕我 怕我们 |
[05:44] | – which means there’s time. – Time for what?! | -这意味着我们有时间 -有时间干嘛 |
[05:46] | Time to find another way. | 有时间另寻他法 |
[05:47] | That is just wishful thinking! | 那只是你痴心妄想 |
[05:49] | You are delaying the inevitable! | 你只是在拖延时间 |
[05:50] | There is no happy ending! | 不会有好结果的 |
[05:52] | Knock it off, both of you! | 你俩都闭嘴 |
[05:54] | Just stop yelling for a second, will you, and listen. | 别喊了 闭嘴 听我说 |
[05:57] | I got something here I think we can use. | 我找到些我们用得着的东西 |
[05:59] | Come on. | 过来 |
[06:02] | I was looking into this stuff | 我在看这些 |
[06:03] | that anson bought with his big pile of money. | 安森花重金买来的东西 |
[06:05] | Check it out. | 你们看 |
[06:09] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:10] | Place up in Tampa. | 坦帕市的某处 |
[06:11] | Used to belong to a private military company. | 这里曾经属于一个民营军事公司 |
[06:13] | Guess what they kept in there, | 猜猜他们在那里藏了什么 |
[06:15] | weapons and explosives. | 武器和炸药 |
[06:17] | If that’s where Anson keeps the t4 | 那可能就是安森藏匿 |
[06:19] | He used to frame fiona | 用来陷害菲欧娜的炸药的地点 |
[06:20] | My thought exactly. | 正如我所想 |
[06:22] | We could head up there and check it out. | 我们可以去一探究竟 |
[06:23] | I can’t. I have to go meet Pearce. | 我去不了 我要去见皮尔斯 |
[06:24] | She called with a CIA job. | 她让我去执行一个中情局的任务 |
[06:26] | Fi and I can handle going to Tampa. | 菲和我可以去一趟坦帕市 |
[06:28] | Assuming you still want to nail the bastard, right? | 前提是你还想搞定那个混蛋 没错吧 |
[06:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | And, Mike, whatever job she’s given you, | 还有迈克 不管她委派给你什么任务 |
[06:37] | Be careful, will you? | 小心点 好吗 |
[06:38] | I don’t want you getting shot | 我不想快大功告成的时候 |
[06:39] | just before we cross the finish line. | 你却挨上了一枪 |
[06:51] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[06:54] | Busy around here today. | 今天这儿挺忙的 |
[06:55] | Yes, it is. | 确实 |
[06:56] | Big job just came down from Langley. | 总部分来个大活儿 |
[06:58] | Do I get to know what it is? | 我需要了解这个案子吗 |
[07:00] | Well, I guess you probably should… | 考虑到你要全权指挥 |
[07:03] | considering you’ll be running it. | 所以我觉得你应该了解一下 |
[07:05] | 中央情报局 机密 | |
[07:05] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[07:06] | You’re in charge of an official CIA team | 这是你自从被封杀后 |
[07:08] | for the first time since you got burned. | 第一次正式领导一支中情局团队 |
[07:10] | It’s a try-out of sorts. | 这算是某种试验吧 |
[07:11] | There’s a general feeling you’re the best person for the job, | 大家都觉得你是这个活儿的不二人选 |
[07:13] | but no one wants to be personally responsible if you screw up. | 不过如果你搞砸了 也没人愿意负责 |
[07:17] | It’s progress. | 也算是进步 |
[07:18] | A rendition op. Who’s the target? | 一次试验任务 目标是谁 |
[07:21] | Reed Perkins. | 里德·帕金斯 |
[07:22] | He freelances for hostile governments in the Middle East, | 他独立为中东敌对政府提供服务 |
[07:25] | finding assets willing to spy on the U.S. | 招募愿意在美国从事间谍活动的人才 |
[07:27] | And we just learned he’s coming to sunny Miami | 我们刚获知他要来艳阳高照的迈阿密 |
[07:29] | for a security-policy conference. | 参加一个安全政策方面的会议 |
[07:31] | Travels pretty heavy? | 兴师动众的吧 |
[07:32] | Make that very heavy. | 相当兴师动众 |
[07:33] | Brass doesn’t want us grabbing him at the hotel, | 布拉斯不想我们在宾馆抓他 |
[07:35] | Too many international bigwigs, too much security. | 那里有太多的国际重要人物 太多保安 |
[07:38] | The plan is to grab him | 计划是在他下飞机 |
[07:39] | on the way from his plane to the conference. | 至去会议的路上抓住他 |
[07:41] | As for the details, well, you’re the expert. | 具体怎么操作 你是专家 |
[07:45] | So when do I get to meet my new official C.I.A team? | 那我什么时候能见一下我的中情局搭档 |
[07:49] | How does…now sound? | 就现在 怎样 |
[07:52] | They’re in at the firing range downstairs. | 他们在楼下的靶场里 |
[07:57] | Thank you for this. | 万分感谢 |
[07:59] | Just don’t let me down. | 别让我失望 |
[08:09] | I’d like you to meet Michael Westen. | 这是迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[08:10] | Michael, this is Nick Carnahan | 迈克尔 这是尼克·卡纳汉 |
[08:11] | On loan from the 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta. | 从三角洲特种部队外调过来的 |
[08:15] | – It’s nice to meet you, sir. – Thanks. | -很高兴见到你 长官 -谢谢 |
[08:17] | And this is Rebecca Lang | 这是瑞贝卡·郎 |
[08:18] | and Ryan Pewterbaugh with the C.I.A’s field division | 以及莱恩·彼得堡 来自中情局野外作战部 |
[08:21] | It’s a pleasure. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[08:21] | I’m looking forward to working with you. | 很期待与你一起工作 |
[08:23] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:24] | I ran stateside support | 我在九零年代也做过 |
[08:26] | for some of your operations in the 90’s | 你们情报工作的本土支援 |
[08:28] | Heard about your burn notice. | 听说过你被封杀的事 |
[08:30] | It was a raw deal. | 真是不公平待遇 |
[08:31] | It’s good to have you back on the team. | 能与你合作真是太棒了 |
[08:33] | Well, I’d like to remind everyone | 我想提醒各位 |
[08:35] | that we’ve got less than 24 hours | 我们只剩下24小时不到的时间 |
[08:37] | to plan this operation. | 来筹备此项计划 |
[08:40] | I suggest you get busy. | 你们该开始忙活了 |
[08:47] | Abandoned facilities are often used | 废弃的场地经常用来 |
[08:49] | to cover up covert activity. | 隐藏隐蔽活动 |
[08:51] | Set up in a crumbling building covered in graffiti, | 在一幢破烂不堪 覆满涂鸦的楼里部署 |
[08:54] | and no one takes much notice. | 是不会引人注目的 |
[08:56] | There are ways of figuring out | 有很多种检测建筑物 |
[08:57] | if a facility is truly abandoned, however, | 是否真正被废弃的方法 |
[09:00] | Like the power draw. | 比如说测试供电设施 |
[09:01] | If a building’s using electricity, | 如果一幢大楼在供电 |
[09:03] | chances are someone’s home. | 那就说明里面有人 |
[09:06] | All right. I think we got something here. | 好了 我好像发现了些东西 |
[09:10] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[09:11] | So, my readings from the transformer are in blue. | 变压器的读数是蓝色柱形 |
[09:14] | The info from the local power company’s in black. | 而供电公司的数据是黑色柱形 |
[09:19] | Yeah, I don’t do charts. | 我可看不懂图表 |
[09:20] | Look, the point, miss no-attention-span, | 重点就是 你注意看 |
[09:22] | is that there’s a spike every A.M. | 每天早上和中午 |
[09:24] | And then another one around lunch. | 都出现了峰值 |
[09:26] | it’s probably a microwave, | 很可能是用了微波炉 |
[09:27] | so I think Anson’s got someone fricking living there. | 我想可能是安森偷藏了个人在里面 |
[09:29] | Well, that would account for the new keypad on the door. | 这样看来没上的新按键就说得通了 |
[09:33] | Sam, that someone might know what Anson’s up to. | 萨姆 里面的人一定知道安森的预谋 |
[09:36] | Yeah, but come on, fi. You see the steel doors? | 但是菲 你没看见外面的钢门吗 |
[09:37] | That place is pretty well defended. | 那地方保护措施很完善 |
[09:39] | Yeah, well, it’s worth the risk. | 值得冒一下险 |
[09:41] | It’s not just me. | 这不止关乎我 |
[09:42] | Michael’s on the edge of something very, very bad. | 迈克尔也处于某些危险的边缘 |
[09:44] | You know it. | 你懂的 |
[09:46] | All right, fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[09:47] | We’ll sneak in there, have a little chat, | 我们偷偷溜进去 和那人聊一聊 |
[09:48] | But no explosives, okay? | 但不许用炸药 行吗 |
[09:49] | ’cause if that place is storing rdx, forget it. | 如果那个地方藏满炸药就危险了 |
[09:52] | I don’t just blow things up. I do have other skills. | 我不只会爆破 我还有别的技术 |
[09:55] | We’re gonna need a truck. A big rig. | 我们需要一辆卡车 一辆大家伙 |
[09:58] | A truck? | 卡车 |
[09:59] | How am I supposed to find a big rig in Tampa? | 我在坦帕市里上哪儿给你找大卡车去 |
[10:01] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:01] | Call one of your many friends. | 找你的朋友们吧 |
[10:03] | Steal it. I can’t do everything, Sam. | 或者偷一辆 事不能全我一个人做 |
[10:08] | In a heavily populated and high-traffic environment, | 在人口密度及交通量很大的环境下 |
[10:11] | a covert op has to leave a small footprint | 秘密行动总会留下点痕迹 |
[10:13] | and create as little disturbance as possible. | 要尽可能减少干扰 |
[10:16] | An urban snatch-and-grab with a small team | 在城市里执行捉拿任务的小分队 |
[10:19] | requires good intelligence. | 需要优秀的情报人员 |
[10:20] | That begins with identifying and tracking the target. | 首先要辨识和追踪目标 |
[10:24] | It’s not enough knowing he’ll be in town. | 只知道目标即将到来是远远不够的 |
[10:27] | You need to know when his flight arrives, | 你必须要知道航班几点抵达 |
[10:29] | what vehicle he’s driving, | 目标开什么车 |
[10:31] | every detail down to where he’s gonna make a left turn. | 掌控目标人物行踪的所有细节 |
[10:37] | All right. Reed’s moving. Stay sharp out there. | 好了 里德出动了 保持警惕 |
[10:44] | So far, so good, Michael. | 至今为止很好 迈克尔 |
[10:46] | Reed’s on schedule. | 里德很准点 |
[10:47] | And satellite tracking has him headed your way. | 卫星已定位他正朝你那去 |
[10:50] | Once your target is tracked, | 一旦你的目标被锁定 |
[10:51] | the next task is to stop his vehicle. | 下一项任务就是阻拦他的座驾 |
[10:54] | In an urban environment, | 在城市里 |
[10:55] | this is usually done with another vehicle | 通常需要用另一辆车 |
[10:57] | in a precisely timed collision. | 精准地碰撞来完成 |
[10:59] | I got 50 bucks says I can bring this guy’s car | 我赌五十块 我可以不系安全带 |
[11:01] | to a complete stop without my seatbelt. | 就让这家伙的车停下来 |
[11:04] | Yeah, I’ll take a piece of that action. | 我跟你赌 |
[11:06] | I’ll give you 100 bucks if you wear it. | 我给你一百块你把安全带系上吧 |
[11:07] | I don’t want anyone getting hurt. | 我可不想有任何人受伤 |
[11:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:10] | Finally, you need a team in place to go in | 最后 你需要一组队伍 |
[11:12] | before the smoke clears and do the actual extraction. | 在硝烟散去之前冲进去把人带出来 |
[11:15] | Do it right, and you’re in and out | 行动准确的话 你就能在 |
[11:17] | before anyone has time to fire a shot. | 别人开枪之前成功把人带走 |
[11:21] | Rebecca. | 瑞贝卡 |
[11:22] | Hmm? You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:23] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I’m always like this before an op. | 我没事 我在行动之前通常都这样 |
[11:25] | I just want to move, you know? | 就是想一展身手 你懂吗 |
[11:28] | How many operations have you done? | 你曾经参与过多少次任务 |
[11:31] | Checking my credentials, hmm? | 想看我够不够格吗 |
[11:33] | You one of those guys | 你也是那种不愿意 |
[11:33] | that doesn’t like working with women in the field? | 在实战中和女人合作的男人吗 |
[11:35] | If I couldn’t work with women, I’d be dead right now. | 要是我没和女人合作我恐怕已死了 |
[11:40] | Reed’s headed our way. It’s a go. | 里德朝我们这边过来了 出发吧 |
[11:42] | Wait’s over. You ready? | 等他过来 你准备好了吗 |
[11:43] | Let’s do this. | 上吧 |
[11:45] | Ryan, he’s all yours. | 莱恩 交给你搞定了 |
[11:46] | I’m ready. I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[11:47] | With some planning, | 只要计划得当 |
[11:48] | You can stop a large vehicle with a much smaller one. | 你就能用一辆小车去阻拦一辆大车 |
[11:50] | All right, going now. Going now. | 很好 上吧 我上了 |
[11:52] | It’s a matter of calculating the physics involved | 这完全依赖于物理计算 |
[11:54] | and very precise timing. | 和精确的时间计算 |
[11:56] | Remember, Ryar,target is in rear side door. | 记住 莱恩 目标在后方车门处 |
[11:59] | We need him alive and unharmed. | 我们要他毫发无损 |
[12:00] | Unfortunately, when timing is that precise… | 很不幸 当时间被算得过于精确 |
[12:03] | Coming your way. | 他朝你过来了 |
[12:04] | …any obstacle whatsoever can cause a very large problem. | 任何干扰都能造成很大的问题 |
[12:09] | Ryan, on your left! Check your left! | 莱恩 当心你的左边 当心 |
[12:10] | Bogey! Bogey! Bogey! | 我操 我操 我操 |
[12:24] | Come on. We got to get after him. He’s getting away. | 走 我们得追上他 他逃走了 |
[12:25] | Stop. It’s too late. He’s already gone. | 别追了 太晚了 他已经走了 |
[12:28] | Ryan? Ryan! Do you copy? | 莱恩 听得到吗 |
[12:31] | Ryan, do you copy? | 莱恩 听得到吗 |
[12:32] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[12:39] | So, Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[12:40] | I just got off the phone with the folks at Langley. | 我刚和总部的人通过电话 |
[12:43] | This isn’t good. | 情况不是很好 |
[12:45] | Your first semi-official op with the agency | 你第一个与特工合作的半正式任务 |
[12:47] | seems to have turned into a very official disaster. | 似乎出现了灾难性的结果 |
[12:49] | This was supposed to be the best team. | 这本来该是一支所向披靡的队伍 |
[12:51] | It wasn’t the team’s fault. | 这不是团队的错 |
[12:52] | It was a panicky driver and some bad luck. | 只是运气不好碰上了一个惊慌的司机 |
[12:55] | It was an accident. | 这是一场事故 |
[12:55] | Well, accident or no, | 是又或不是 |
[12:57] | Now Reed Perkins gets to go shopping for spies all weekend, | 现在里德·帕金斯可以整个周末去招募间谍 |
[12:59] | and we can’t do anything about it. | 而我们却什么也做不了 |
[13:01] | Reed doubled his security — | 里德还升级了安全措施 |
[13:02] | I think there’s another way. | 我觉得还有一个方法 |
[13:04] | You said reed met his security detail | 你说里德是下了飞机 |
[13:06] | when he got off the plane, right? | 才与他的保安小分队会和的 是吗 |
[13:08] | Yes? | 所以呢 |
[13:09] | Well, if the security doesn’t travel with him, | 所以如果他的保安小分队不和他一起走 |
[13:11] | we can still do this. | 我们还是有机会的 |
[13:13] | What exactly are you thinking? | 你到底怎么计划的 |
[13:14] | Get someone on the plane with him. | 把我们的人弄上他的飞机 |
[13:16] | Grab him after his security team leaves but before takeoff. | 在飞机起飞前 他的保镖离开他后 生擒他 |
[13:19] | And how do you propose we get someone on the plane with him? | 那我们要怎么才能把人弄上飞机呢 |
[13:21] | Reed’s looking for an American source he can turn. | 里德在美国为自己找寻人力资源 |
[13:24] | Let’s give him one — | 不如让我们给他一个 |
[13:25] | Someone that’s valuable enough to fly out of the country. | 有资格被他相中 被他带走的 |
[13:30] | Reed leaves Monday. | 里德礼拜一就要离开了 |
[13:31] | Do you have that someone in mind? | 你有合适的人选吗 |
[13:37] | Getting the attention of someone | 要引起间谍招募者的注意 |
[13:38] | who recruits traitors for a living is an art. | 也是一门艺术 |
[13:41] | You can’t exactly run around a security conference, | 你不能直接冲进安全会议 |
[13:43] | Yelling, “I want to betray my country.” | 大喊 我想背叛我的国家 |
[13:45] | You have to be subtle. | 你得要更婉转一点 |
[13:46] | Just make it known you’re desperate enough | 让他们发现你不顾一切得 |
[13:48] | to do something stupid and let the bad guy find you. | 想要做一些蠢事来引起他们的注意 |
[13:51] | So, you’re telling me you have no positions. | 所以你现在是无业人员是吗 |
[13:53] | You’re not hiring. We just — | 你没有被雇用 我们只是 |
[13:54] | I was at CIFA. | 我本来在反情报组织工作 |
[13:55] | – You know what CIFA is? – I know. | -你听说过吗 -听说过 |
[13:57] | Son of a… | 操 |
[14:00] | Ugh, I’ve been to like 30 of these booths. | 我已经去了三十几个展位了 |
[14:02] | everyone’s telling me the same thing, | 每个人都跟我说同样的话 |
[14:03] | and I just can’t believe that… | 但我就是不相信 |
[14:04] | …no one in this conference… | 没人能在这个招聘会上 |
[14:07] | …is hiring. | 被雇用吧 |
[14:08] | The economy — it’s bad. Yeah. | 现在世道不好 |
[14:11] | The economy. | 经济衰退 |
[14:12] | Yeah, that’s what Uncle Sam said when he laid me off. | 这就是美国政府让我下岗时用的借口 |
[14:15] | I’m sorry. I am. | 对不起 |
[14:19] | There. | 这个送你 |
[14:20] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你了 |
[14:22] | I have been working it up in here, Mike. | 我一直在这里忙活 迈克 |
[14:24] | I’ve been complaining to pretty much anyone who’ll listen. | 我已经跟能抱怨的人都抱怨过了 |
[14:26] | People are giving me free stuff from their booths | 各个展位都送给我些小赠品 |
[14:28] | just to get me to go away. | 就为了打发我走 |
[14:29] | I got a pen, got a hat, got a really nice travel mug. | 我拿到了支笔 一顶帽子 和旅行杯 |
[14:33] | Any sign of Reed? | 有里德的迹象吗 |
[14:34] | I’m getting looks, but, you know, it’s hard to tell who’s who. | 他们都不给我好脸色 很难分辨出来谁是里德的人 |
[14:36] | Well, keep at it. It might take a while. | 继续努力 也许再撑一会就有戏 |
[14:38] | Remember, he needs to think | 记住 他要好好考虑 |
[14:39] | that you’re important enough to take out of the country. | 你是否值得让他带离这个国家 |
[14:42] | Wait a minute. I think I got something. | 等等 我觉得我有发现了 |
[14:45] | Yeah, I’ll call you back. | 好 我过会儿打给你 |
[14:52] | Well, you look like you could use another drink. | 你看上去好像还得再来一杯 |
[14:55] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[14:58] | You don’t have a…little name tag dealy-bop. | 你没有带胸卡 |
[15:00] | What, you, uh — you’re not with the conference? | 你不是来开会的吗 |
[15:03] | I am… an unofficial visitor. | 我算是非官方参观者吧 |
[15:06] | May I join you? | 可以一起吗 |
[15:08] | Knock yourself out, man. | 你随意 |
[15:09] | Got to warn you, though — | 不过得提醒你 |
[15:10] | If you’re looking for a free drink, I’m not the guy. | 如果你想喝免钱酒 那你算找错人了 |
[15:11] | I am a little short on cash at the moment. | 眼下我有点缺钱 |
[15:14] | Well, I’ll buy the drinks. | 没事 我来买单 |
[15:15] | Then you can definitely sit your ass down. | 那你赶快坐下吧 |
[15:17] | I’m Jesse Porter. | 我叫杰西·波特 |
[15:21] | I, uh, take it that you’re looking for work? | 我想你是在找工作吧 |
[15:23] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, you could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[15:25] | An associate of mine overheard you at the conference. | 我一位合伙人在会上听说了你 |
[15:29] | You were with the counterintelligence | 你曾在反情报机构 |
[15:30] | Field activity agency, right? | 供职 是吗 |
[15:32] | Yep, and now I’m not, and I’ll tell you why. | 是的 不过现在已经不是了 原因是 |
[15:35] | The government is comprised of stupid idiots | 政府那帮白痴 |
[15:38] | Who can’t recognize talent. | 毫无慧眼 识不出英雄 |
[15:41] | I have a business proposition for you, Mr. Porter. | 我有个工作邀请给你 波特先生 |
[15:43] | I am a man who recognizes talent. | 我是个有慧眼的人 |
[15:48] | I’m listening. | 请说 |
[15:50] | I have a suite upstairs. Let’s go talk in private. | 楼上我订了间房 不如上去私下说 |
[15:55] | Wow. | 好 |
[15:56] | This is nice, man. | 真不错 伙计 |
[15:57] | What is this, the presidential suite? | 这是总统套房吧 |
[15:59] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[16:01] | I find it best to discuss business in comfort. | 我觉得谈公事就得舒服点 |
[16:04] | Yeah. Uh, about that — | 你说的那工作 |
[16:06] | If this is about one of your — | 如果说 |
[16:08] | One of your bodyguard gigs, | 是做保镖之类的话 |
[16:09] | I can tell you right now that I’m not interested. | 我得告诉你我没兴趣 |
[16:10] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[16:12] | A man of your talent should be doing something | 拥有你这身才华的人得干点 |
[16:14] | Far more…rewarding. | 有更多回报的事 |
[16:17] | How, uh, rewarding are we talking about? | 多大的回报 |
[16:20] | I work with some very well-financed individuals | 和我共事的一些人资金充足 |
[16:24] | Who are curious about your country’s | 他们对你们国家的 |
[16:26] | Counterintelligence activity. | 反情报活动很好奇 |
[16:28] | Selling secrets? | 出卖情报吗 |
[16:32] | Yeah, I’m gonna — | 那我得 |
[16:32] | I’m gonna have to give you a “No” On that one. | 我得拒绝这个提议 |
[16:34] | I get the death penalty if I get caught, | 如果被抓我得判死刑 |
[16:36] | So, thanks for your time. | 谢谢你抽空 |
[16:39] | You would be well compensated for your work, Mr. Porter. | 你的工作会得到很高的报酬 波特先生 |
[16:43] | How much would it take? | 多高你会接受 |
[16:46] | If I was to do this — and I’m not saying that I am — | 如果要我干的话 我没有说我现在同意 |
[16:50] | I’d want to do it some place uncle Sam isn’t watching, | 我要在一个政府监视不到的地方干 |
[16:52] | Some place out of the country. | 这个国家以外的地方 |
[16:53] | Fine. | 可以 |
[16:54] | I’ll make the necessary arrangements. | 我会合理安排的 |
[17:00] | But I warn you — | 不过我得警告你 |
[17:03] | If you’re wasting my time… | 如果你敢浪费我的时间 |
[17:06] | There are things far worse than the gas chamber. | 那下场可比死刑更可怕 |
[17:10] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[17:17] | The key to breaching a building is getting inside quickly | 攻入一座建筑的关键在于迅速进入 |
[17:19] | And dealing with the occupants | 在占有者反应过来以前 |
[17:20] | Before they have time to respond. | 完全摆平他 |
[17:23] | When you can’t use explosives, | 当你不能用炸药时 |
[17:25] | Sometimes you have to get creative. | 有时就需要点创意 |
[17:27] | If you can find utility equipment | 如果你能找到嵌在墙里的 |
[17:28] | That is built into the wall, | 公共事业设施 |
[17:30] | You just need a couple thousand foot-pounds of torque | 利用几千尺磅的扭矩 |
[17:33] | To make yourself a door. | 就能自己开个门 |
[17:40] | Do it! | 开始 |
[18:09] | Put that away. | 放下 |
[18:11] | Hey, sorry about the mess, but, uh, we got to talk. | 抱歉弄得一团乱 我们得谈谈 |
[18:16] | Crazy lady, get it through your skull — | 疯婆子 好好想想 |
[18:18] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么都不知道 |
[18:19] | 杰克 安森的看守人 | |
[18:21] | You’re sitting on enough explosives | 你正坐在炸药上 |
[18:23] | To take out half of tampa. | 而这些炸药足够炸掉半个坦帕市 |
[18:24] | You didn’t think to ask a question or two? | 你就没有问题想问吗 |
[18:26] | Have you met that anson guy? | 你没见过安森那家伙吗 |
[18:28] | I didn’t have much of a choice. | 我根本没有选择的余地 |
[18:29] | Well, you know, I assume that has something to do | 我想这应该和 |
[18:31] | With this warrant for your arrest | 你的逮捕令有关吧 |
[18:32] | On sexual assault charges? | 强奸罪指控 |
[18:34] | Three counts? | 还是三起 |
[18:36] | Fi. We may have hit the jackpot here. | 菲 我找到好东西了 |
[18:38] | Check out this manifest. | 看这份说明 |
[18:40] | Rdx explosives. | RDX炸药 |
[18:42] | High-pressured, armor-piercing rounds. | 高压 穿甲弹 |
[18:43] | I mean, if this is the same stuff | 如果这就是 |
[18:45] | That anson used to set you up, we can stop him cold right here. | 安森用来陷害你的东西 我们现在就能制止他 |
[18:48] | Look, I don’t know what you think you’re gonna do, okay, | 我不知道你们在策划些什么 |
[18:50] | But anson’s security is good. | 但安森的安全措施很到位 |
[18:52] | The guy’s a class-a paranoid. | 那家伙是个超级疯子 |
[18:53] | And once he figures out that you’re here — | 一旦他知道你们在这 |
[18:55] | Well, we’re not gonna let him figure it out. | 我们不会让他知道的 |
[18:56] | We’re taking you and all this to the police. | 我们带你还有这些东西去警局 |
[18:59] | No! You’re not, okay? He was real clear. | 你们不能这么做 他说得很清楚 |
[19:02] | If I ever take anything out of this warehouse — | 如果我带任何东西出了这座仓库 |
[19:04] | Even so much as a paperclip — I’m dead. | 就算是个回形针 我也得死 |
[19:05] | You’re dead if we do. | 你们也得死 |
[19:07] | Okay, fine. We’ll leave the paper clips. | 好吧 我们把回形针留下 |
[19:09] | Listen, Jake, this is not a job with a great future. | 听着 杰克 这份工作没前途 |
[19:12] | Just come with us to the cops. | 跟我们去警局 |
[19:13] | We’ll get you out from under. | 我们帮你摆脱这里 |
[19:19] | All right. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:19] | But no one sees me walk out of this place. | 但不能让人看见我出去 |
[19:21] | Oh, stop worrying. | 别担心了 |
[19:23] | First of all, we’ll be protecting you. | 首先 我们会保护你 |
[19:25] | Second of all… | 其次 |
[19:27] | You don’t have a choice. | 你也没有其他选择 |
[19:43] | Okay, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:44] | You’re sure it’s all clear? | 你确定没问题了 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I’m Come on. Move it. | 我确定 快点 |
[19:49] | Damn thing’s beeping. Hold on. | 这死玩意儿在叫 等一下 |
[19:54] | Can you turn it off? | 你能关掉吗 |
[19:55] | I got it. | 我可以的 |
[19:59] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[20:00] | Forget about it, buddy. | 别管它了 伙计 |
[20:01] | I think I’m smarter than a keypad, jackass! | 我想一个键盘我还是能搞定的 混蛋 |
[20:03] | I think anson’s tracking the stuff! | 我认为安森在东西上装了跟踪 |
[20:05] | – Shut up! – Jake, now! Run! | -闭嘴 -杰克 快跑 |
[20:07] | Let me work! | 让我搞定它 |
[20:11] | See? Like I told you — there’s nothing to — | 看到吗 如我所说 没什么 |
[20:29] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂 |
[20:30] | Why would Anson kill his own guy? | 安森为什么要杀自己人 |
[20:31] | I got to call Mike. | 我得打给迈克 |
[20:34] | Yeah, Sam? | 萨姆 怎么说 |
[20:35] | Mike, bad news. We found Anson’s stash. | 迈克 坏消息 我们发现了安森藏东西的地方 |
[20:38] | We had it in our hand, but he — | 我们本来已经到手了 |
[20:39] | He had trackers on everything. | 但他在所有东西上都装了跟踪 |
[20:40] | He rigged the building to a detonator! | 他把整幢楼变成了雷管 |
[20:42] | Sam, I’m just about to meet with Anson, | 萨姆 我马上要和安森会面了 |
[20:44] | And you’re telling me I have nothing? | 你现在告诉我什么筹码也没有吗 |
[20:46] | Less than nothing, actually. | 的确如此 |
[20:47] | I mean, you should have seen what he rigged up, Mike. | 你真该看看他的杰作 迈克 |
[20:49] | It’s just dumb luck that me and fi aren’t dead. | 我和菲没死真是前世烧香 |
[20:51] | I’m sorry, Mikey. | 抱歉 迈迈 |
[20:52] | He’s here. I got to go. | 他来了 我得挂了 |
[20:55] | Hey, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[20:56] | Looks like you just got some bad news. | 看你样子好像刚得知了坏消息 |
[20:59] | Wouldn’t happen to be | 不会正好是有关 |
[20:59] | About a weapons facility up near Tampa, would it? | 坦帕市附近的一个武器库的事吧 |
[21:02] | I just got word myself. | 我刚告诉自己 |
[21:03] | It is unfortunate, but it just goes to prove | 这虽然不幸 不过正好说明了 |
[21:06] | Why this little project I need you to do is so necessary. | 我即将要你做的事是如此的有必要 |
[21:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:11] | Well, as your friends just demonstrated, | 正如你朋友刚告诉你的 |
[21:13] | I can’t rely on a network of scrubs and losers | 我不能指望一群二货为我工作 |
[21:15] | Like Jacob in Tampa. | 比如坦帕的雅各布 |
[21:16] | I need all-stars, | 我需要全明星阵容 |
[21:18] | So, that elite CIA team you’ve been running — | 所以你带领的中情局精英队 |
[21:21] | They’re gonna be my new starting lineup | 即将成为我新的首发阵容 |
[21:23] | Because you’re gonna burn them for me. | 你得替我封杀了他们 |
[21:26] | You want me to betray my own team? | 你要我背叛自己的团队 |
[21:27] | Oh, don’t be so dramatic. | 别这么激动 |
[21:29] | You’re just gonna make it look like | 你只要做成好像 |
[21:30] | Pearce helped them steal some money | 皮尔斯帮助他们从 |
[21:32] | From this Reed fellow you’ve been targeting. | 你们的目标人物里德手里偷了点钱 |
[21:37] | You’re just gonna plant a chip in her computer during the job | 你只要在干活的时候把这个芯片插入她的电脑 |
[21:39] | That links her to various… shady bank accounts. | 就会把她和各种可疑银行账户联系起来 |
[21:45] | No, Anson. No. | 不 安森 |
[21:46] | I know — it sounds wrong, | 我知道 这不道德 |
[21:48] | But it’s not so bad, ultimately. | 但也没什么不好 |
[21:50] | If you do this, | 如果你做了 |
[21:51] | You and Jesse walk away clean | 你和杰西全身而退 |
[21:53] | And Pearce and three people you barely know | 皮尔斯还有那三个不太认识的人 |
[21:55] | Have to get new jobs. | 找份新的工作 |
[21:56] | If you don’t do this, | 如果你不做的话 |
[21:58] | Fiona goes to prison forever | 菲奥娜终身监禁 |
[22:02] | And dies in a cage. | 老死狱中 |
[22:04] | Which is worse? | 哪个更难接受 |
[22:06] | Right? | 对不对 |
[22:09] | So, shall we finish this? | 让我们完成任务吧 |
[22:18] | It’s smart, Michael. | 放聪明点 迈克尔 |
[22:20] | It’s very smart. | 这样才是聪明 |
[22:34] | If I do what Anson’s asking — if I plant that memory card — | 如果我按安森说的做 植入记忆卡 |
[22:38] | Pearce and the team get burned. | 皮尔斯和这个团队就会被封杀 |
[22:40] | And we just — we just have to stand there? | 我们就这样坐以待毙吗 |
[22:42] | Anson will ruin all of their lives. | 安森会把他们都毁了的 |
[22:45] | You of all people can’t let that happen. | 你们不能让这一切发生 |
[22:46] | And if I don’t do it, you — | 但如果我不照做的话 你就会 |
[22:47] | I can handle myself, Michael. | 我可以照顾自己 迈克尔 |
[22:49] | I’m with Fi on this one, Mike. | 这次我站在菲这边 迈克 |
[22:50] | The consequences of helping Anson — | 帮助安森的后果 |
[22:52] | The consequences are bad no matter what I do! | 无论我怎么做 结局都是悲剧 |
[22:55] | Now, I’m — I’m trying to find a way out of this. | 我正在找出一种两全其美的方法 |
[22:58] | Mike, we had a way out of it. It’s gone! | 迈克本来有办法的 但已经失败了 |
[23:00] | No! We’re not just giving up! | 不 我们不能就这么放弃 |
[23:05] | Now, check with your police buddy. | 查查你的警察朋友 |
[23:06] | See if they missed something. Fi… | 看看他们漏了点什么 菲 |
[23:11] | …talk to one of your black-market dealers. | 和你的黑市朋友谈谈 |
[23:13] | Michael… we’re running out of time. | 迈克尔 我们没时间了 |
[23:17] | Those agents, | 这些探员 |
[23:18] | Pearce — they deserve better. | 皮尔斯他们不该得到这样的下场 |
[23:21] | And you deserve better than a life in prison. | 你更不应该坐一辈子牢 |
[23:24] | We have one more day. | 我们还有一天 |
[23:27] | Just — just a little while longer. | 只不过 是很长的一天 |
[23:34] | Look, Mike, if we’re gonna pull off this op, | 听着 迈克 要完成这次任务 |
[23:35] | we got to get going. | 我们得行动了 |
[23:43] | Okay, so talk me through this? | 好吧 给我讲解你的计划 |
[23:44] | First, we get to the airport, break into the hangar, | 首先我们到达机场 潜入机库 |
[23:47] | and get Jesse’s gun onto Reed’s plane. | 把杰西的枪放入里德的飞机 |
[23:48] | Then I hook up with Reed. | 我和里德一起上飞机 |
[23:50] | Security drops us off around here. | 安保人员会把我们放在这里 |
[23:51] | I get on the plane, get the gun, | 我上飞机 拿枪 |
[23:52] | take care of Reed’s personal bodyguard. | 对付里德的贴身保镖 |
[23:54] | Ryan, Nick, and I will cover the tarmac with M4s | 莱恩 尼克和我持枪在跑道旁掩护 |
[23:57] | while Rebecca picks us up. | 瑞贝卡负责接应 |
[23:58] | We drive off, we hand over Reed to the interrogators, | 我们开车出来 把里德交给审问员 |
[24:00] | and you go to work. | 后面就交给你们了 |
[24:01] | Not bad. How are you planning on getting into the hangar? | 不错 你们打算怎么潜入机库 |
[24:03] | You’re gonna call the TSA office, | 你联系运输安全局 |
[24:05] | ask to check on the registration on the plane. | 要求检查飞机的登记情况 |
[24:07] | That should get the security guards out | 这能够调开安保人员 |
[24:09] | for at least 10 minutes. | 至少十分钟 |
[24:10] | I’ll put it together right away. | 我现在就安排 |
[24:11] | And, uh, Michael, remember — this goes well, | 迈克尔 记住 如果这趟顺利 |
[24:15] | your future at the agency’s looking bright. | 你未来在局里前途光明 |
[24:19] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记着的 |
[24:26] | One of the most useful tools | 国内情报活动 |
[24:27] | in domestic-intelligence operations is local government. | 最有力的帮助来自当地政府支持 |
[24:31] | One call from the CIA, | 中情局一通电话 |
[24:32] | and most federal and state agencies | 大部分联邦和州政府部门 |
[24:34] | will help out if they can. | 都会尽力帮忙 |
[24:38] | There we go. | 成了 |
[24:39] | Reed’s guys are gonna be filling out forms | 里德的人填写表格 |
[24:41] | for about 10 minutes. You ready? | 需要十分钟 准备好了吗 |
[24:43] | Let’s do it. | 行动 |
[24:56] | Remember, second seat on the left — | 记好 左侧第二个座位 |
[24:58] | Under the cushion. I got it, boss. | 垫子下面 我知道 头儿 |
[25:13] | How you doing out there, Pearce? | 外面情况如何 皮尔斯 |
[25:15] | You’re still…clear. | 暂时没问题 |
[25:17] | Make it fast. You got a couple minutes, tops. | 快点 顶多还有几分钟 |
[25:23] | We’re good to go. | 可以走了 |
[25:31] | Hey, uh, just wanted to say thanks. | 我想说声谢谢 |
[25:33] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[25:34] | For not being a dick. | 因为你不像那些讨厌的蠢货 |
[25:36] | I’ve worked with a lot of field ops, | 我和很多外勤合作过 |
[25:38] | and, uh, not all of them are like you. | 并不是所有人都像你一样 |
[25:40] | It’s good to have you back with the agency. | 你能回来局里真是太好了 |
[25:42] | I’m just doing my best. | 我只是尽力而为 |
[25:53] | We have eyes. | 我们可以看到了 |
[25:56] | All right. Settle in and stay alert. | 好了 就位待命 保持警惕 |
[25:58] | We have three hours before the target arrives. | 距离目标到达还有三小时 |
[26:00] | Three hours? | 三小时 |
[26:02] | I should have brought a sudoku. | 真该带份数独 |
[26:03] | Who are you kidding, Ryan? You can’t spell “Sudoku,” | 开玩笑 莱恩 你会写数独俩字吗 |
[26:05] | much less play it. | 跟别说解题了 |
[26:07] | Guys, stay off the radio | 伙计们 别在通讯频道聊天 |
[26:09] | unless it’s mission-critical, please. Thank you. | 除非是事关任务 谢谢 |
[26:13] | Forgot how much running an op’s just babysitting, huh? | 还记得组织行动就像照顾孩子的感觉吗 |
[26:18] | So, how does it feel to be back in the saddle? | 重新指挥任务感觉如何 |
[26:20] | Not like I remember it. | 跟我记忆里的不太一样 |
[26:28] | Listen, I’d help you if I could, Sam. | 听着 如果能帮我肯定帮 萨姆 |
[26:29] | I just don’t have jurisdiction. | 可我没那个管辖权 |
[26:31] | Right, I get it — | 是啊 我明白 |
[26:32] | The warehouse explosion was six counties away. | 仓库爆炸发生在六个郡之外 |
[26:34] | But look, if you just ride up there with us and talk to them. | 但你能不能跟我去一趟 和他们谈谈 |
[26:36] | Those boys in Tampa are like silverbacks | 坦帕那些小警察在他们的辖地 |
[26:38] | when it comes to their turf. | 就像一群猩猩 |
[26:39] | They’re never gonna let a Miami badge near their crime scene. | 他们不会让迈阿密警察接近犯罪现场 |
[26:41] | Tom, we’re desperate here. Please. | 汤姆 我们走投无路了 拜托 |
[26:43] | Guys, I’m really sorry, but I got to get to roll call. | 真的很抱歉 我们到时间点名了 |
[26:46] | Okay. No problem. Thanks. | 好吧 没事 谢谢 |
[26:48] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[26:49] | We have evidence that points to Anson back at the loft. | 家里就有指向安森的证据 |
[26:52] | We’re just wasting our time. | 我们是在浪费时间 |
[26:55] | To hell with this. I’m done. | 见鬼去吧 我不管了 |
[26:56] | What — hey, Fi. | 什么 菲 |
[26:57] | I’m done! | 我受够了 |
[26:58] | Fi, you can’t just run off willy-nilly. | 菲 你不能不管不顾地跑掉 |
[26:59] | We promised Mike we’d talk to the cops and work this through. | 我们答应迈克找警察解决这件事 |
[27:03] | Look, we got to have a — | 听着 我们得… |
[27:06] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[27:07] | What the hell do you think — | 你到底怎么想的 |
[27:08] | Fi! | 菲 |
[27:10] | At least leave me cab fare! | 至少给我留下打车钱 |
[27:13] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[27:20] | Ma, not the best time. | 妈 现在不方便 |
[27:22] | Yeah, Mike. Uh, we got to talk. | 迈克 我得跟你交代一下 |
[27:24] | Look, I wouldn’t be bugging you | 如果不是情况紧急 |
[27:25] | if this wasn’t a five-alarm fire. | 我不会打扰你 |
[27:26] | It’s about Fi. | 是关于菲 |
[27:28] | Wait. W-what happened. W-what’s going on? | 怎么了 发生了什么事 |
[27:30] | Well, that’s just it, I don’t know, | 这就是问题所在 我不知道 |
[27:31] | but I know Fi, so… | 不过我了解菲 所以… |
[27:33] | I’m kind of in the middle of something, Ma. | 我正忙着 妈 |
[27:35] | Mike, she ditched me in front of the police station, | 迈克 她把我扔在警局门口 |
[27:37] | went back to the loft. | 自己回去了 |
[27:38] | She was talking about the files that we got, so believe me — | 她谈到我们拿到的文件 所以相信我 |
[27:40] | this is one of those “Drop whatever you’re doing | 情况到了”无论在忙什么 |
[27:42] | right the hell now” Situations! | 马上扔下手头的事”的地步 |
[27:46] | Okay. A-all right. I’m on my way. | 好 好的 我就来 |
[27:47] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过来 |
[27:49] | I have to go. | 我得出去一趟 |
[27:49] | My mother, she’s having some sort of medical problem. | 我妈突然身体不适 |
[27:51] | Uh, Reed’s gonna be here in two hours. | 里德两小时内就要到了 |
[27:54] | – I’ll be back in an hour. – Wait, Michael! | -我一小时后回来 -等等 迈克尔 |
[27:56] | Get back in here! Mi– | 给我回来 迈… |
[28:07] | Sam called you. | 萨姆打给你的 |
[28:09] | I knew I shouldn’t have left him with his phone. | 我就知道不该把手机留给他 |
[28:11] | What are you doing, Fi? | 你要干什么 菲 |
[28:15] | I saw Anson’s warehouse. | 我看到了安森的仓库 |
[28:17] | It was filled with high explosives, | 都是高爆炸药 |
[28:19] | over-pressured, armor-piercing rounds… | 超压穿甲子弹 |
[28:23] | Nasty stuff. | 杀伤力很大 |
[28:24] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[28:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:27] | What do you think he has planned after your little job, | 在你这趟任务背后他计划了什么 |
[28:29] | a picnic? | 一次野餐吗 |
[28:32] | No, he’s gonna hurt more people — a lot more people. | 不 他会伤害更多人 很多很多 |
[28:34] | I just need a little more time to find a way out of this. | 我只是需要些时间打破僵局 |
[28:37] | If I — if I have to plant this thing, | 如果我…如果我植入这个 |
[28:40] | if I have to burn them, I will find a way to fix it. | 如果我陷害他们 我也会想办法弥补 |
[28:44] | I’ve broken into CIA computers before. | 我以前曾黑进去中情局的电脑 |
[28:46] | I can do it again. I will find a way. | 我可以再做一次 我会有办法 |
[28:49] | How many people will you destroy if you can’t? | 如果你做不到 你会毁掉多少人 |
[28:58] | What do you want — what do you want me to say, Fi? | 你想要我…你想我说什么 菲 |
[29:01] | I’m doing this for you. | 我这么做是为了你 |
[29:02] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[29:04] | Just stop. | 够了 |
[29:07] | There has to be a line. | 总得有个底线 |
[29:09] | There is no line when it comes to you! | 如果关系到你 我就没有底线 |
[29:21] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去 |
[29:26] | We can’t do this. | 我们都是 |
[29:30] | Let’s just go. | 还是放手吧 |
[29:33] | We’ll go to FBI. I’ll turn myself in. | 我们去联调局 我自首 |
[29:35] | And we’ll make them understand. | 我们会让他们理解实情 |
[29:36] | They won’t understand us. | 他们不会理解我们 |
[29:43] | We start… | 如果我们决定… |
[29:46] | down that road, we can’t come back. | 走这条路 我们就不能回头了 |
[29:48] | And I’ll lose you. | 我会失去你 |
[29:52] | And I can’t lose you. | 可我不能没有你 |
[30:04] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[30:07] | I’m buying time. | 我需要时间 |
[30:07] | I can’t let you do this — not yet. | 我不能让你这么做 现在不行 |
[30:09] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[30:13] | I’m sorry, Fiona. | 抱歉 菲欧娜 |
[30:16] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[30:17] | Michael!! | 迈克尔 |
[30:19] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[30:20] | Michael! Michael! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[30:42] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[30:43] | Just checking up on you. | 只是临时查岗 |
[30:44] | Glad to see you made it back to the party. | 很高兴看到你回来参加派对 |
[30:48] | You’re here? | 你在这里 |
[30:49] | Of course I’m here. | 当然在 |
[30:51] | You think I’d miss the show? | 你觉得我会错过这个大场面吗 |
[30:54] | You plant that card in Pearce’s computer yet? | 那张卡植入皮尔斯的电脑了吗 |
[30:57] | Listen, Anson. You don’t need to burn these people. | 听着 安森 你不需要陷害这些人 |
[30:59] | If you need a team, take me instead. | 你需要人手 我可以代替他们 |
[31:01] | I appreciate your attempt | 我很欣赏你 |
[31:02] | to bargain with your fate again, Michael, | 又一次用自己的命运做交易 迈克尔 |
[31:05] | But that time is over. | 不过今时不同往日 |
[31:06] | Cheer up. | 兴奋点吧 |
[31:08] | At the end of this, you’ll look like | 一切结束后 你会被视为 |
[31:09] | the only operative who wasn’t on the take. | 唯一没有参与受贿的间谍 |
[31:12] | Michael Westen — finally redeemed. | 迈克尔·韦斯顿 最终得到救赎 |
[31:16] | You really expect a “Thank you”? | 你想让我说谢谢吗 |
[31:18] | I expect you to get in that van | 我想让你回到指挥车 |
[31:19] | and do what you came here to do — now. | 完成你来这里的任务 马上 |
[31:30] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[31:31] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪了 |
[31:33] | I told you. I was — I was with my mother. | 我告诉你了 我去看我妈 |
[31:35] | She was sick, but turns out, it was a false alarm. | 她不舒服 不过最后发现是虚惊一场 |
[31:37] | I don’t care what it is. | 我才不管到底是什么事 |
[31:38] | You don’t leave for personal time | 下次不许在行动中 |
[31:40] | in the middle of an op again. | 为私事离开 |
[31:42] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[31:43] | Loud and clear. | 非常明白 |
[31:46] | Reed’s approaching the first checkpoint. | 里德到达第一监控点了 |
[31:48] | 10 minutes to game time, everybody. | 十分钟后开始行动 全体注意 |
[31:51] | In any operation, | 在任何行动中 |
[31:52] | one of the toughest parts is dealing with collateral damage. | 最难的部分是如何处理连带伤害 |
[31:56] | Did Jesse make it to the car? | 杰西在不在那辆车上 |
[31:58] | What — you don’t think he made it in? | 什么 你认为他没能上车 |
[32:01] | Better safe than sorry. I’m gonna check the flight plan. | 谨慎点好 我查查飞行计划 |
[32:06] | When you’re alone in the field, | 当你独自完成外勤任务时 |
[32:08] | you have to decide whether to take actions | 你不得不决定是否采取那些 |
[32:10] | that could hurt innocent people, | 会伤及无辜的行动 |
[32:12] | weighing the consequences | 衡量利弊 |
[32:14] | Against what happens if you do nothing. | 不作为会是什么结果 |
[32:18] | And when you act — when you — | 当你行动时… 当你迈出那一步… |
[32:21] | you know that whatever your reasons, | 就知道无论有什么理由 |
[32:23] | whatever the costs or benefits, | 无论复出的代价或得到的利益有多少 |
[32:25] | you have done something terrible. | 已经做了可怕的事 |
[32:27] | No, he’s in there. | 不 他在车里 |
[32:31] | You can get in position. | 你可以就位了 |
[32:38] | And when it’s done, | 完成以后 |
[32:40] | all you can do then is carry on with the operation, | 你能做的就是继续行动 |
[32:43] | Knowing that it’s your job to repair the hurt | 明白你的职责是弥补 |
[32:45] | You’re about to cause | 你所造成的伤害 |
[32:46] | and the damage you’re about to do — or die trying. | 和带来的破坏… 至死方休 |
[32:58] | Your friend Jesse — brave guy. | 你朋友杰西 真勇敢 |
[33:02] | Yeah, he is. | 是 他很勇敢 |
[33:04] | Well, don’t worry about it. | 好了 别担心 |
[33:05] | We’re gonna get him out of here in one piece. | 我们会毫发无伤救他出来 |
[33:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:14] | Rebecca’s now carrying a .380 auto. | 瑞贝卡拿着点三八自动手枪 |
[33:16] | Kind of an unusual gun for this kind of operation, isn’t it? | 这种行动用这枪有点不寻常 不是吗 |
[33:19] | She makes up for it, though. | 可是 她弥补了一下 |
[33:21] | She carries two clips | 带了两个弹夹 |
[33:22] | of over-pressured, teflon-coated rounds. | 有特氟龙涂层的加压子弹 |
[33:25] | Did you say over-pressured rounds? | 你是说加压子弹吗 |
[33:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:34] | You don’t do anything until I tell you. | 原地别动 等我命令 |
[33:36] | I got to check on something. | 我得确认一下 |
[33:37] | A-are you sure? We don’t have much time. | 你确定吗 时间不多了 |
[33:38] | You stand down until I say! Are we clear? | 原地待命 清楚了吗 |
[33:42] | We’re clear. | 清楚了 |
[34:04] | Anson warned me you were good. I guess he was right. | 安森警告我说你很棒 他说对了 |
[34:07] | You were working with Anson the whole time. | 你一直为安森效命 |
[34:10] | You sabotaged that First operation. | 是你破坏了第一次的行动 |
[34:13] | And it’s your ammunition in Anson’s warehouse. | 安森仓库里的弹药是你的 |
[34:17] | You know how Anson is. | 你知道安森的为人 |
[34:18] | Once he gets his claws in you, that’s it. | 一旦他盯上了你 就没完 |
[34:20] | And this? | 那这个呢 |
[34:21] | You were gonna blow up the plane, Reed, and Jesse. | 你要炸飞机 里德 还有杰西 |
[34:24] | Anson knows you, Michael. | 安森了解你 迈克尔 |
[34:26] | He knew you’d play along, | 他知道你会合作 |
[34:27] | plant that card in Pearce’s computer, | 把卡植入皮尔斯的电脑 |
[34:29] | then Find some way to undo the damage. | 再想办法亡羊补牢 |
[34:31] | Couple of corpses make that a lot harder. | 如果有几个尸体就难得多了 |
[34:34] | I am gonna need that detonator back. | 我要那个引爆器 |
[34:36] | No, I can’t do that. | 不 我不能给你 |
[34:37] | I’m not asking — I’m telling. | 我不是请求你 是命令你 |
[34:38] | You shoot me, | 开枪打我 |
[34:39] | the others will hear the shot, | 别人会听见枪声 |
[34:40] | And they will come after you. | 就会来抓你 |
[34:42] | You shoot me, | 开枪打我 |
[34:43] | the whole op goes south and Jesse dies. | 整个行动失败 杰西死 |
[34:46] | It’s not too late to change your mind, Michael. | 改变主意还不晚 迈克尔 |
[34:48] | You and I both know Anson’s watching right now. | 你和我都知道安森正在监视呢 |
[34:50] | Yeah, I’m sorry to disappoint him, | 是啊 抱歉让他失望了 |
[34:52] | but I’m not going to let you kill me. | 不过我不打算让你杀我 |
[34:55] | It’s time for you to leave. | 你是时候离开了 |
[34:57] | I hope your friend Jesse enjoys his flight | 希望你朋友杰西去利比亚那片不毛之地 |
[34:59] | to the badlands of Liberia. | 飞行愉快 |
[35:01] | I’m sure Reed will be pretty pissed off | 我肯定里德发现他说谎的事 |
[35:03] | when he Finds out he was lying. | 会很不高兴的 |
[35:08] | When an operation goes bad, | 当行动急转直下时 |
[35:09] | You don’t get much time to decide what to do. | 没太多时间决定做什么 |
[35:12] | It’s just a matter of facing the consequences | 面临的结果 |
[35:14] | of immediate failure or the risks | 要么是立即失败 |
[35:16] | of trying to save the operation on the fly. | 要么是匆忙拯救行动带来的危险 |
[35:20] | Everyone listen carefully. | 大家听好了 |
[35:21] | Things have changed. There is a new plan. | 计划有变 有个新计划 |
[35:23] | Michael! What is going on out there? | 迈克尔 外面出了什么事 |
[35:25] | I just saw Rebecca leave in the escape car. | 我刚看见瑞贝卡开安全车走了 |
[35:27] | Rebecca was a plant. | 瑞贝卡是间谍 |
[35:28] | She was here to sabotage the mission. | 她是来破坏行动的 |
[35:30] | We need to kill her radio now. | 我们要马上切断她的无线电 |
[35:32] | Michael, Reed is here. | 迈克尔 里德来了 |
[35:34] | If something’s happened, you need to tell me. | 如果有什么事 你要告诉我 |
[35:35] | There is no time! | 没时间了 |
[35:36] | What you need to know now | 你要知道的就是 |
[35:37] | is that Jesse cannot get on that plane. | 杰西不能上飞机 |
[35:40] | I’ll get him out of there, | 我会救他出来 |
[35:40] | but I need you to lay down covering Fire on my signal. | 看我的信号 火力掩护我 |
[35:43] | Covering Fire? Are you insane? | 火力掩护 你疯了吗 |
[35:45] | Please. There is no time. | 求你了 没时间了 |
[35:47] | If we don’t do this, Jesse dies. | 不这么做 杰西死定了 |
[35:50] | What’s the signal? | 什么信号 |
[35:52] | When the plane explodes. | 飞机爆炸的时候 |
[35:55] | Damn it, Westen. | 见鬼 韦斯顿 |
[35:59] | They’re out of the car. | 他们下车了 |
[36:01] | Where are we shooting when this party starts? | 枪战开始时朝哪里开枪 |
[36:03] | Focus on the vehicles. | 集中射击汽车 |
[36:05] | Make sure the security can’t leave. | 务必让保安不能脱身 |
[36:07] | I will take care of the rest. | 其他的我来处理 |
[36:13] | All we got’s a couple pilots? No flight attendants? | 只有几个飞行员 没有空乘人员吗 |
[36:15] | I mean, I was — I was hoping for a g-vi, g-iv at least. | 我是说 我… 我希望至少有三两个空姐吧 |
[36:19] | Small planes get less scrutiny at the airports. | 小型飞机的机场保安比较少 |
[36:22] | I thought you were concerned about security, Mr. Porter. | 我以为你担心安全呢 波特先生 |
[36:25] | I’m just saying don’t cheap out on me, all right? | 我只是说别太寒酸 好吗 |
[36:27] | Oh, you’ll get your money. | 你会拿到钱的 |
[36:28] | Believe me. You’ll get your money. | 相信我 会拿到钱的 |
[36:40] | Let’s do this! | 开始吧 |
[36:51] | What the hell is happening?! | 到底怎么回事 |
[36:52] | I have no idea, man. I have no idea. | 我不知道 伙计 我不知道 |
[36:59] | Who is shooting at us?! | 谁在开枪 |
[37:00] | Stay down. Stay down. | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[37:25] | Get in the car! I can get you out of here! | 快上车 我带你们离开 |
[37:27] | Sir, the airport security’s here. | 先生 机场保安来了 |
[37:28] | Go now! Go! We’ll cover you! | 快走 走 我们掩护你 |
[37:32] | Get me out of here! | 带我走 |
[37:33] | Move! Move! | 快 快 |
[37:41] | They’re in the car! They’re away! They’re away! | 他们上车了 他们走了 他们走了 |
[37:53] | Why are we stopping? | 为什么停下 |
[37:54] | Wait a minute. You’re not airport security. | 等一下 你不是机场保安 |
[37:56] | What the hell is going on? What happened back there? | 到底怎么回事 那里出了什么事 |
[37:58] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[38:00] | I don’t know what the hell you think you’re doing, | 不知道你这是在干什么 |
[38:01] | but you obviously don’t know who I am. | 不过你显然不知道我是谁 |
[38:03] | What I can do to you — | 我能让你… |
[38:07] | Mike, at the risk of getting a beat-down, | 迈克 冒着危险打倒他 |
[38:08] | can you tell me what the hell’s going on? | 能告诉我究竟怎么回事吗 |
[38:10] | It was a set-up. | 这是个局 |
[38:11] | Rebecca was a plant. | 瑞贝卡是间谍 |
[38:12] | Anson wasn’t just planning on getting the team burned | 安森不仅计划解雇全组人 |
[38:14] | for stealing money. | 为了偷钱 |
[38:15] | He was going to get them burned for killing you. | 他要让他们背上杀害你的罪 |
[38:17] | Okay, wait, wait. What? | 好吧 等等 什么 |
[38:17] | There’s no time for the details right now. | 现在没时间细说 |
[38:19] | I need you to do two things — | 我要你做两件事 |
[38:21] | deliver this son of a bitch to Pearce | 把这混蛋交给皮尔斯 |
[38:22] | and destroy her laptop. | 毁了皮尔斯的电脑 |
[38:23] | Nobody’s getting burned today. You got it? | 今天没人被解雇 明白吗 |
[38:25] | What about Fi? | 菲怎么办 |
[38:26] | – Anson’s gonna use everything he’s got against her. – I know! | -安森会用尽一切对付她的 -我知道 |
[38:42] | Fi, we got to leave. We got — | 菲 我们得走了 我们… |
[38:44] | Sam! Sam, what happened? Where’s Fi? | 萨姆 萨姆 怎么回事 菲在哪里 |
[38:47] | Mike… I came back. | 迈克 我回来 |
[38:50] | I saw what you did with Fi. | 看见菲被你铐着 |
[38:52] | She wanted to call you. She begged me. | 她想给你打电话 她哀求我 |
[38:53] | Said she just wanted to use the phone for a minute. | 说只想用一下电话 |
[38:56] | Eventually, I gave in | 结果 我让步了 |
[38:57] | and took her purse over to her, | 把她的钱包给了她 |
[38:58] | and she — she clocked me with a bottle. | 而她… 拿酒瓶打我 |
[39:01] | Her lock picks. Yeah. | 她的开锁器 是的 |
[39:03] | They were in her purse. | 开锁器在钱包里 |
[39:07] | I came to, the cuffs were off her and on me, | 我醒过来 手铐就在我手上了 |
[39:10] | and she was halfway out the door. | 她出门的时候 |
[39:11] | She said she was sorry. Mike — | 说她很抱歉 迈克 |
[39:14] | – She’s turning herself in? – Yeah. | -她要自首 -是的 |
[39:16] | Federal building. | 联邦大楼 |
[39:17] | She said she didn’t want to let you | 她说不想让你 |
[39:18] | keep working for Anson anymore, | 再为安森做事 |
[39:20] | and she didn’t want to run and let the bastard get away. | 她不想逃亡 让这混蛋逍遥法外 |
[39:23] | She said this is the only way to end it. | 她说这是结束此事的唯一方法 |
[39:27] | She left that for you, Mike. | 她留给你的 迈克 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry, Mikey. | 抱歉 迈迈 |
[39:34] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[39:41] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[39:42] | Michael, that was quite a disaster at the airport today. | 迈克尔 今天在机场简直一团糟 |
[39:45] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为我们有默契 |
[39:46] | So did I. You lied to me. | 我也是 你跟我撒谎 |
[39:48] | I told you what you wanted to hear. | 你想听什么我说什么 |
[39:50] | I also told you what would happen if things didn’t go well. | 如果事情变糟 我也说了会发生什么 |
[39:58] | Well, it’s over. One way or another, it’s over. | 结束了 无论如何 结束了 |
[40:00] | I’ll see you in hell. | 地狱里见吧 |
[40:28] | Fi! | 菲 |
[40:38] | Fiona! | 菲欧娜 |
[40:45] | Fi! | 菲 |
[40:52] | Fi! | 菲 |
[40:58] | Fiona Glenanne? | 菲欧娜·格兰恩 |
[41:00] | Yes. | 是我 |
[41:02] | I’m here to, uh, surrender. | 我是来 自首的 |
[41:03] | Hands up! Hands up! Back of your head now! | 举起手来 举起手来 举过头顶 |
[41:05] | Do it now! Turn around! Turn around! | 马上 转过去 转过去 |
[41:23] | “Even before I knew your real name, I loved you. | “在真正认识你之前 我就爱上你了” |
[41:28] | “Before I should have, I trusted you. | “在我爱上你之前 我就信任你” |
[41:31] | “Because I’ve always known your heart. | “因为我一直了解你的内心” |
[41:34] | You do what’s right, no matter the cost to you.” | “你刚正不阿 不论代价几何” |
[41:39] | “And I’ve learned that when you love a spy, | “当爱上间谍时 我就明白” |
[41:41] | “you have to be willing to make that sacrifice, too. | “而你也必须接受 这样的牺牲” |
[41:46] | “At times, your job has made it hard to be with you, | “有时 你的工作让你我很难厮守” |
[41:48] | but it’s never shaken my faith in you.” | “却从未动摇过我对你的信心” |
[41:52] | “I can’t let you ruin anyone’s life to save mine. | “不能让你为了救我而毁了别人的生活” |
[41:54] | “I have to force you to tell what you know. | “我必须强迫你说出真相” |
[41:57] | “If you don’t, you won’t be the man I love. | “如果你不说 就不是我所爱的那个人” |
[42:01] | “Do the right thing. | “做正确的事” |
[42:04] | I love you, Michael.” | “我爱你 迈克尔” |
[42:07] | “Forever.” | “直到永远” |