英文名称:The Hateful Eight
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:33] | Chapter One Last Stage to Red Rock | 章节一 去红石镇的最后一辆车 |
[05:11] | Got room for one more? | 还有位置坐个人不? |
[05:14] | Who the hell are you, and what happened to them? | 你他妈是谁?他们是怎么回事? |
[05:20] | Names Major Marquis Warren former U.S. Cavalry. | 沃伦·马奎斯少校 前美国骑兵 |
[05:22] | Currentrly I’m a servant of the court. | 现在是法院的雇员 |
[05:25] | Trying to bringing a coupla’ no-goods into market. | 抓一些坏人去交易 |
[05:28] | I got paperwork on ’em in my pocket. | 我口袋里有关于他们的文件 |
[05:30] | You taking them into Red Rock? | 你抓他们去红石镇? |
[05:32] | I figure that’s where you headed, right? | 我觉得你也想去那 是吧? |
[05:35] | That damblasted blizzards been on our ass for the last three hours. | 我这一路上过来 无休止的暴风雪在我身后下了三小时了 |
[05:41] | Ain’t no way we gonna make it all the way to Red Rock ‘fore it catches us. | 我们估计没可能在它赶上咱们之前到达红石镇了 |
[05:44] | So ya’ hightailing it halfway to Minnie’s Haberdashery? | 所以你是赶着去明妮的男装店咯? |
[05:47] | You know I am. | 对的 |
[05:49] | – May I come aboard? – Well smoke… | – 我能上车不?等等… – 烟鬼… |
[05:53] | it up to me, yes. | 上不上得我决定 |
[05:56] | – But it ain’t up to me. – Who’s it up to? | – 但是也不由我决定 – 那由谁决定? |
[05:59] | Fella in the wagon. | 马车里的这家伙说了算 |
[06:02] | Fella’ in the wagon not partial to company? | 马车里的家伙对多个人没意见吧? |
[06:04] | Fella’ in the wagon he paid for a private trip. And I’m here to tell ya’… | 那人他为了自己的私人旅途付了钱 我只是想告诉你… |
[06:08] | he paid a pretty penny for privacy. So if you wanna’ go to Minnie’s with us… | 他为了隐私付了好多钱 所以你要是想跟我们一起去明妮那咯 |
[06:13] | – you gotta’ talk to him. – Well… | – 你得跟他说去 – 好吧… |
[06:18] | that’s what I’ll do. | 我这不去了嘛 |
[06:22] | Hold it black fella’! | 等等 黑伙计 |
[06:25] | ‘fore you approach, | 你靠近之前 |
[06:27] | you take them two guns of yours and lay them on that rock over yonder. | 你带上你的两把枪 然后把它们放在那边石头上 |
[06:32] | Then you raise both your hands way above your hat. | 把双手举过你的帽子 |
[06:36] | Then you approach…. | 再靠近 |
[06:39] | molasses-like. | 像黑糖黏住般缓慢地过来 |
[06:41] | Real trusting fella’, huh? | 真够相信人的 是吧? |
[06:43] | Not so much. | 没那么相信 |
[06:58] | Put them down. | 把枪放下吧 |
[07:08] | Come on ahead. | 走过来 |
[07:11] | I said way above your hat, god dammit. | 该死 我说了把手举过你的帽子 |
[07:16] | Now come forward. | 现在上前来吧 |
[07:18] | That’s far enough. | 这样差不多远了 |
[07:26] | I’ll be dogged, you black fella’ i know. | 我会很固执的 我认识你 黑伙计 |
[07:29] | Col. Something Warren, right? | 行了 叫沃伦什么 对吧? |
[07:32] | Major Marquis Warren. | 沃伦·马奎斯少校 |
[07:35] | I know you too. | 我也认识你 |
[07:37] | We shared a steak dinner once upon a time in Chattanooga. | 我们曾经在(田纳西州)查塔努加 一起吃过牛排 |
[07:41] | You John Ruth, The Hangman. | 绞刑者 鲁斯·约翰 |
[07:43] | That be me. | 是我是我 |
[07:45] | – How longs that been? – Since that steak? | – 都过去多久了?- 上次吃牛排至今? |
[07:49] | Eight months. | 八个月了 |
[07:50] | So why don’t you explain to me… | 所以你跟我解释一下 |
[07:53] | what an african bounty hunter’s doing wandering | 一个非洲裔赏金猎人在下着大雪的 |
[07:56] | around in the snow in the middle of Wyoming. | 怀俄明州中部瞎逛什么 |
[07:59] | I’m trying to get a coupla’ of bounty’s to Red Rock. | 我正尝试带一些有赏金的人去红石镇 |
[08:01] | So you still in business? | 所以你还在干活咯? |
[08:02] | You know I am. | 你知道的 |
[08:04] | What happened to your horse? | 你的马怎么了? |
[08:06] | Circumstances caused us to take the long way around. My horse couldn’t make it. | 环境导致我们走这么久的路途 我的马估计到不了 |
[08:12] | You don’t know nothing about this fella here? | 你认不认识这个骑马的人? |
[08:14] | Nope. | 不认识 |
[08:15] | Don’t even know your name? | 他连你什么名字都不知道? |
[08:17] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[08:18] | Well I guess that makes this one fortuitous wagon. | 好吧 我觉得这是个巧合 |
[08:22] | I sure as hell hope so. | 我他妈也是这么觉得的 |
[08:24] | Major Marquis Warren, this here is Daisy Domergue. | 沃伦·马奎斯少校 这是 多茉歌·黛西 |
[08:29] | Domergue, to you, this is Major. Warren. | 多茉歌 这是 沃伦少校 |
[08:32] | Howdy nigger! | 咋地了 黑鬼 |
[08:35] | She’s a pepper, ain’t she? | 她脾气挺爆的 是吧 |
[08:37] | Now girl, don’t you know darkee’s don’t like being | 小姑娘 你不知道 深色皮肤的人不喜欢 |
[08:39] | called niggers no more. They find it offensive. | 再被叫 黑鬼 他们觉得很无礼 |
[08:42] | – I been called worse. – Now that I can believe. | – 我有叫得更难听过 – 我信我信 |
[08:45] | – Heard of her? – Should I? | – 听说过她不?- 我应该么? |
[08:47] | Well she ain’t no John Wilkes Booth, but… | 她虽然不是 (刺杀林肯的凶手)布思 但是… |
[08:50] | maybe you might of heard tell ’bout the price on her head. | 也许你听说过关于取她首级的价格 |
[08:53] | – How much? – Ten thousand dollars. | – 多少?- 一万美元 |
[08:56] | Damn, what she do? Kill Lily Langtree? | 妈蛋 她干嘛了?杀了 蓝趣·莉莉? |
[08:59] | Not quite. | 没有没有 |
[09:01] | Now that ten thousand’s practically in my pocket. | 现在一万块已经基本上在我口袋了 |
[09:04] | It’s why I ain’t too anxious to be handing out rides. | 所以我才不想跟别人一起坐 |
[09:07] | Especially to professionals open for business. | 特别是为了赚钱的职业杀手 |
[09:10] | Well I certainly can appreciate that. I ain’t got no designs on her. | 好吧 我完全能理解 我对她一点想法都没有 |
[09:15] | One of my fella’s over there is worth four | 我那边的一个哥们值四千 |
[09:17] | thousand, one’s worth three, and one’s worth one. | 一个值三千 一个值一千 |
[09:20] | That’s damn sure good enough for me. | 我确定对我来说已经够不错了 |
[09:23] | Well… | 好吧 |
[09:24] | Let me see their paperwork. | 让我看看他们的通缉令 |
[09:26] | Like I said, molasses-like. | 跟我之前说的 像黑糖黏住般慢慢的 |
[09:38] | Back off. | 退后点 |
[10:08] | Look… | 嘿 |
[10:09] | I sure hate to interrupt y’all! But we gtta’ cold damn blizzard, | 我实在是不想打断你们 但这正下暴风雪呢 |
[10:13] | hot on our asses we trying to beat to shelter! | 我们得赶紧找个地方躲躲 |
[10:16] | I realize that! | 我明白 |
[10:18] | Now shut your mouth and hold them damn horses while I think! | 在我思考的这时候 你给我赶紧闭嘴 抓紧那些马 |
[10:25] | Okay boy, we’ll give it a try. | 好了 小伙子 我试试吧 |
[10:26] | But you leave those pistols over yonder with the driver. | 但你得把手枪放骑马大哥那 |
[10:33] | You ain’t really gonna’ let that nigger riding in | 你不会真让那黑鬼上来吧 |
[10:35] | here is ya’? I mean maybe up there with O.B., but… | 也许到那边跟那个不认识的人(骑马车的哥们) 但… |
[10:40] | How you like the sound of them bells, bitch? | 被打的感觉怎么样 臭娘们? |
[10:42] | They are real pretty, ain’t they? | 很爽 是吧 |
[10:46] | You open up your trashy mouth again, I’ll knock | 你要是再张嘴说话 |
[10:48] | out them front teeth for ya’. You got it? | 我就用枪把你牙都打掉 明白没? |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:54] | Let me hear you say: “I got it.” | 我要听你说 “我明白了” |
[10:58] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[11:00] | Well, I’m gonna need some help tying these fella’s up on the roof. | 我需要帮我把那几个人放车顶上去 |
[11:04] | Give O.B. fifty dollars when ya’ get to Red Rock, and he’ll help ya’. | 等你到红石镇你给那哥们50块 他会帮你的 |
[11:07] | Well, I agree with O.B. This storm’s got me concerned. | 好吧 我同意骑马车的哥们 这暴风雪让我很愁啊 |
[11:11] | We get going a lot quicker you help out too. | 你帮忙的话 我们能快点走 |
[11:13] | Goddamit to hell, I’m already regretting this! | 妈个鸡 我已经后悔同意你上车了 |
[11:16] | Now I can’t likely help ya’ tie fella’s to the roof with my wrist cuffed to hers. | 我手跟她手铐一起呢 现在可帮不了你绑他们几个 |
[11:20] | And my wrist is gonna’ stay cuffed to hers, and | 我手腕就一直铐着了 |
[11:23] | she ain’t never gonna’ leave my goddamn side, | 她是不会离开我半步的 |
[11:25] | until I personally put her in the Red Rock jail! Now do you got that? | 直到我把她送到红石镇监狱 懂没? |
[11:30] | – Yeah, I got it. – Good. | – 好吧 我懂了 – 非常好 |
[12:27] | So what happend to your horse? | 你马是怎么了? |
[12:31] | He got old. | 它老了 |
[12:32] | I done had him for a bit. | 我拥有它有一段时间了 |
[12:36] | When the weather took a turn for the worse, he | 天气变得辣么坏的时候 |
[12:39] | done what he could, but he couldn’t make it. | 它尽力了 然而并没有什么卵用 |
[12:42] | – That’s too bad. – Yes it is. | – 太可惜了 – 确实 |
[12:46] | Me an’ ole Lash rode a lotta’ miles together. | 我和我的老马一起骑了挺远的了 |
[12:49] | You could say he was my best friend… if I | 如果我把蠢动物看作朋友的话 |
[12:52] | considered stupid animals firends, which I don’t. | 它可以算是我的老朋友了 然而我并不会 |
[12:55] | Never the less…. I’m gonna’ miss them. | 尽管我会想念它们的 |
[13:01] | Who’s Daisy Domergue? | 谁是 多茉歌·黛西? |
[13:03] | A no damn good murdering bitch, that’s who. | 就是一个 不是很屌的杀人犯婊砸 |
[13:07] | I can see you ain’t got mixed emotions ’bout bringing a woman to a rope. | 我能看出来你把一个女人带去绞刑 内心还挺淡定的 |
[13:12] | – If by woman, you mean her? | – 如果是女的 – 你在说她? |
[13:14] | No I do not have mixed emotions. | 不 内心一点都不会难过 |
[13:19] | So you taking her into Red Rock to hang? | 所以你是要带她去红石镇吊起来咯? |
[13:20] | – You bet. – Gonna’ wait to watch it? | – 不然呢 – 你要等着看呐? |
[13:23] | You know I am. | 那是当然 |
[13:25] | I wanna’ hear her neck snap with my own two ears. | 我想亲耳听见她背咔嚓断掉的声音 |
[13:30] | You never wait to watch them hang? | 你从来不等他们绞刑? |
[13:33] | My bounties never hang, | 我的悬赏犯 从来不会被绞刑 |
[13:35] | cause I never bring them in alive. | 因为我从来不会活着带他们去 |
[13:38] | Never? | 从不? |
[13:39] | Never ever. | 从来没有 |
[13:40] | We talked about this in Chattanooga. | 我们在查塔努加 说过这事 |
[13:42] | Bringing desperate men in alive, is a good way to get yourself dead. | 带孤注一掷的的活人等于是自寻死路 |
[13:46] | Can’t catch me sleeping if I don’t close my eyes. | 要是不闭眼 我会睡不着 |
[13:49] | I don’t wanna’ work that hard. | 我不想那么敬业 |
[13:50] | No one said the job was suppose to be easy. | 没人说过这一行会很简单 |
[13:52] | No one said it was suppose to be that hard, nether. | 同样也没人说过干这一行会很辛苦 |
[13:56] | But that little lady, | 但那个小姑娘 |
[13:58] | is why they call him “The Hangman”. | 才是别人叫他 “绞刑者” 的原因 |
[14:00] | When the handbill says Dead or Alive, the rest of | 悬赏令上写的不论死活 所以其他人 |
[14:03] | us shoot ya’ in the back from up on top of a perch | 都会从高处就开枪从后背打你 |
[14:05] | somewhere, bring ya’ in dead over a saddle. But when John Ruth The Hangman catches ya’, | 把你放到马鞍上 但如果被鲁斯·约翰这个绞刑者 抓住了 |
[14:12] | you don’t die by a bullet in the back. | 你不会被子弹打死 |
[14:15] | When The Hangman catches you… you hang. | 当被绞刑者抓住了 你只能被绞死 |
[14:21] | You overrate them nigger. | 你高估他们啦 哥们 |
[14:23] | I’ll give you he got guts. | 我承认他很有胆量 |
[14:25] | But in the brains department, | 但是拼头脑的话 |
[14:28] | he like a man who took a high dive in a low well. | 他就像在浅水井里要潜水的傻子 |
[14:35] | Now Daisy, | 哈哈哈 好了 黛西 |
[14:37] | I want us to work out a signal system of communication. | 我希望你能理解一下 聊天信号 |
[14:41] | When I elbow you real hard in the face… | 当我非常狠地肘击你脸的时候 |
[14:44] | that means: Shut up. | 意思是 闭嘴 |
[14:46] | You got it? | 明白没? |
[14:49] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[16:33] | I… | 我… |
[16:35] | I know we only met each other once before. | 我知道我们之前只见过一面 |
[16:38] | And I don’t mean to unduly imply intimacy. But… | 我不想过分表现得近乎 但… |
[16:42] | Well… | 嗯… |
[16:45] | You still got it? | 你还放着不? |
[16:47] | I still got, what? | 我还放着啥? |
[16:50] | The Lincoln letter? | 林肯的信 |
[16:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:56] | Do you got it on you? | 你放身上没? |
[16:59] | Where? | 在哪? |
[17:00] | Right here. | 这呢 |
[17:03] | Look, I know you gotta’ be real careful with it and all. | 我知道你对它非常小心 |
[17:06] | I can imagine you probably don’t like to take | 我能想象你不想 |
[17:09] | it in an’out of the envelope all that often. | 把它们经常从信封里拿出来 |
[17:12] | But if you wouldn’t mind, | 但是如果你不介意的话 |
[17:14] | I’d sure appreciate seeing that again. | 我十分想再看一次 |
[17:21] | You right, | 确实 |
[17:23] | I don’t like taking it in an’out of the envelope that much. | 我不是很喜欢经常拿出来看 |
[17:26] | – Yeah. – But… | – 是是是 – 但是… |
[17:28] | as your saving my life an’ all, | 看在你救我一命的份上 |
[17:32] | I suppose I could let you read it again. | 我觉得我还是能让你再看一遍的 |
[18:17] | “Ole Mary Todd’s calling, so I guess it must be time for bed” | 玛丽·陶德来催我了 看来该睡觉了 |
[18:23] | Ole Mary Todd. | 玛丽·陶德 |
[18:32] | That gets me. | 真让我不爽 |
[18:35] | That gets me too. | 我也不爽 |
[18:39] | You know what this is, tramp? | 穷逼 你知道不? |
[18:42] | It’s a letter from Lincoln. | 这是林肯的信 |
[18:44] | It’s a letter from Lincoln to him. | 林肯给他的信 |
[18:48] | They shared a correspondence during the war. | 他们打仗的时候还通信 |
[18:50] | They was pen pals. This is just one of the letters. | 他们是笔友 这还只是其中一封 |
[18:58] | What the… | 卧槽 |
[19:01] | O.B. | 马夫 |
[19:02] | Stop! | 停车 |
[19:03] | Whoa, easy. | 放轻松 嘿 |
[19:11] | Of all the stupid, | 这该死的玩意儿 |
[19:13] | like to rip my goddamn arm off! | 都要把我手臂撕下来了 |
[19:49] | I didn’t, | 我不是 |
[19:50] | drag her stiking ass up this goddamn mountain, just | 拖她上山 |
[19:53] | for you to break her neck on the ouskirts of town. | 为了让你在郊外打断她脖子的 |
[19:55] | You the one handed her my goddamn letter. | 是你偏要把信给她的 |
[19:58] | I didn’t give it to her, I gave it to you! | 我没给她 我给的是你 |
[20:03] | That nigger like to bust my jaw. | 那黑鬼想摔断我舌头 |
[20:08] | You ruin that letter of his, | 你把他信毁了 |
[20:10] | that niggers gonna’ stomp your ass to death. And when he do, | 那黑鬼不把你跺死 当他跺你的时候 |
[20:13] | I’m gonna sit back on that wagon wheel watch and laugh. | 我就坐在马车上边看边笑 |
[20:18] | How is it? | 怎么样? |
[20:20] | She didn’t help it none. | 她一点用都没的 |
[20:22] | But it’s alright. | 不过还好啦 |
[20:24] | Is that the way niggers treat their ladies? | 这就是你们黑鬼对女人的咯 |
[20:27] | You… ain’t no goddamn… lady! | 你哪是女人 |
[20:37] | Hey Mister Ruth? | 嘿 鲁斯先生? |
[20:39] | What? | 咋了? |
[20:40] | There’s another fella’ on foot, up here on the road! | 那边还有一个哥们走过来 |
[20:45] | What? | 神马? |
[20:48] | I said, there’s another fella’ on foot, up here on the road! | 我说 那边有个哥们正走路过来 |
[21:12] | Considering there’s a blizzard going on, | 考虑到这正下着大暴雪 |
[21:15] | whole lotta’ fellas walking around, wouldn’t you say, Major? | 这么多人在走来走去的 怎么说 少校? |
[21:18] | Considerin I’m one half of them fellas, yeah… | 鉴于我是其中之一 嗯… |
[21:21] | seems to be a lot of them. | 应该会有挺多人 |
[21:23] | This changes things, son. | 那就不一样了 小伙子 |
[21:27] | Eight thousand dollars a lotta’ money for a nigger. | 八千块对一个黑鬼来说是很多钱了 |
[21:30] | But with a partner, eighteen’s a whole lot better. | 但有个同伙的话 一万八确实是更好 |
[21:33] | You really think I’m in cahoots wit’ that fella’? Or her? | 你真的以为我跟那个哥们是一伙的?或者跟那个女的? |
[21:36] | – Put them on. – I ain’t wearing handcuffs. | – 戴上它 – 我才不会戴手铐呢 |
[21:39] | You put those on or you can stop worrying about this whole thing, right now. | 你把手铐戴上 你就不用再担心我开枪了 |
[22:01] | Chapter Two Son of a Gun | 章节二 俩大兄弟 |
[22:07] | Hand your weapons to the driver. | 把你武器交给马夫 |
[22:09] | Little jumpy, ain’t you? | 太紧张吧你 |
[22:11] | Never mind the jokes, just do it. | 管他呢 照做就好了 |
[22:14] | – If you say so. – I do. | – 你说了算 – 确实是 |
[22:40] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[22:41] | I done did it. | 我交完了 |
[22:43] | O.B.? Ya’ got them? | 马夫?你拿到了? |
[22:44] | – I got them! – Okay fella’, | – 拿着呢 – 好了 哥们 |
[22:47] | you keep holding that lantern in that one hand, | 你继续用那只手拿着灯笼 |
[22:50] | and you keep that other hand where I can see it. | 另一只手放在我能看见的地方 |
[22:53] | Walk over there where I can get a good look at cha’. | 走过去 让我好好看看你 |
[23:08] | I’ll be a goddamn dog in the manger. | 我真是养了条好狗 |
[23:12] | Is that you Chris Mannix? | 曼尼克斯·克里斯 是你不? |
[23:15] | – I’m sorry friend, do we know each other? – Not quite. | – 不好意思 哥们 我们认识么?- 不是很熟 |
[23:18] | – You know this fella’? – Only by reputation. | – 你认识这哥们不?- 就听说过 |
[23:22] | Like I said friend, | 我刚才说了 |
[23:24] | you got me at a bit of a disadvantage. | 你让我有点小不利啊 |
[23:26] | Keeping you at a disadvantage, is a advantage I intend to keep. | 让你一直处于不利 我才能保持有利姿态啊 |
[23:30] | Whoever you are mister, | 先生 不管你是谁 |
[23:32] | you sure sound tough when you’re talking to a desperate man knee deep in snow. | 当你跟一个跪在雪中绝望的人聊天时 你听上去确实挺耿直的 |
[23:37] | I don’t want no trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[23:39] | I just wanna’ ride. I’m freezin to death. | 我只是想搭个车 我快冻死了 |
[23:42] | Who is this joker. | 这家伙是谁? |
[23:44] | You heard of the rebel renegade Erskine Mannix? | 你听说过反叛者曼尼克斯·厄斯金 不? |
[23:48] | – Mannix’s Marauders? – That’s them. | – 曼尼克斯掠夺者?- 就是他们 |
[23:50] | The scourge of South Carolina, Mannix Marauders. | 南加州的灾难 曼尼克斯掠夺者 |
[23:54] | That’s Erskine’s youngest boy, Chris. | 那是他们中最小的那个 克里斯 |
[23:56] | What brings you in my path, Chris Mannix? | 谁带你来这条路的 曼尼克斯·克里斯 |
[23:59] | Well Mr. Face, | 嗯 菲斯先生 |
[24:00] | I was riding to Red Rock and my horse stepped in a gopher hole in the snow, | 我本来骑马去红石镇的 结果我马踩到雪里的鼠洞了 |
[24:05] | fucked up his leg, an’ had to put ‘er down. | 弄坏了它的腿 不得不蹲着 |
[24:07] | You got business in Red Rock? | 你去红石镇接单? |
[24:09] | – Yes I do. – What? | – 是啊 – 啥单子? |
[24:11] | I’m the new sheriff. | 我是新的治安官 |
[24:12] | – Horseshit. – ‘fraid not. | – 狗屁 – 真事 |
[24:14] | – Where is your star? – Well I ain’t the sheriff yet. | – 你的星标呢?- 我还没上任呢 |
[24:17] | Once I get there they swear me in, but that ain’t happened yet. | 只要我一到他们答应让我去的那里 只是还没到啊 |
[24:21] | And that’s when you get your star. | 我到那才能领到星标 |
[24:23] | You got anything that can back any of this up? | 你有证据证明这一切么? |
[24:25] | Yeah. When we get to Red Rock. | 有 只要我们到红石镇 |
[24:27] | And from the look of those three frozen fuckers up there, | 从那三个冻成傻逼的人的脸看来 |
[24:30] | I figure you’re a bounty hunter open for business. | 你是个接单的赏金猎人啊 |
[24:33] | And I figure you’re taking them three dead bodies into Red Rock to get paid? | 我猜你带这三个死人去红石镇领赏金吧? |
[24:37] | Three dead. | 三个死的 |
[24:38] | One alive. | 一个活的 |
[24:41] | – Who’s that? – Daisy Domergue. | – 那是谁?- 多茉歌·黛西 |
[24:43] | Who the fuck is Daisy Domergue? | 多茉歌·黛西又是谁? |
[24:45] | Not a goddamn thing to nobody, except me and the hangman. | 对于除了我和绞刑官的人来说 根本就不是什么人 |
[24:49] | The Hangman? | 绞刑者? |
[24:54] | Well I’ll be double dogged damned. | 那我是更要他妈疯了 |
[24:57] | – You’re The Hangman, Bob Ruth. – It’s John. | – 你就是绞刑者啊 鲁斯·鲍勃 – 是约翰 |
[25:00] | And you… | 你是? |
[25:02] | your’re the nigger with the head… | 你是带头黑鬼 |
[25:03] | Major Marquis. | 马库斯少校 |
[25:06] | My lord, is that really the real head of Major Marquis, looking at me now? | 妈蛋 真的是马库斯少校在看我啊? |
[25:10] | Yeah it’s really me and it’s really my head. | 真的是我 还有我的头 |
[25:13] | What’s going on, y’all having a bounty hunters picnic? | 怎么了哥们 你们俩在办赏金猎人野餐啊? |
[25:17] | Never mind, you taking in them three dead bodies | 无所谓了 你带那三个死尸 |
[25:20] | and her to Red Rock to get paid, ain’t ya’? | 还有她去红石镇去领赏金 是吧? |
[25:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:22] | Well… | 好吧… |
[25:23] | the man is red Rock suppose to pay you is me. The new sherrif. | 你们在红石镇领赏金的人就是我…新的治安官 |
[25:28] | So if you wanna get paid, you need to get me to Red Rock. | 所以如果你想拿钱 你得带我去红石镇 |
[25:32] | Well execuse me for finding it hard to belive a | 不好意思 我是不太敢相信 |
[25:35] | town electing you to do anything except drop dead. | 你除了能去死以外 镇选举会让你做什么 |
[25:38] | So I’m suppose to freeze death, ’cause you find something hard to belive? | 所以我就应该冻死?因为你不相信某些事? |
[25:46] | No I suppose not. | 我想想还是算了 |
[25:53] | Put them on and come inside. | 戴上它 再进来 |
[26:01] | No. | 不 |
[26:07] | – Then you’ll freeze. – Then you’ll hang. | – 那你就冻去吧 – 那你就只能绞死那女的了 |
[26:11] | How so? | 又怎样? |
[26:12] | Stay strong Driver! | 坚持住 马夫 |
[26:14] | Could you come down here and join us? | 你能下来聊聊不? |
[26:17] | I gotta hold these horses I can hear you just fine from up here. | 我必须抓住这些马 我在上面听你们撕逼就刚刚好 |
[26:21] | You heard me tell this fella’ I’m the new sheriff of Red Rock, right? | 你是不是听见我告诉他 我是红石镇新来的治安官了? |
[26:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[26:27] | Red Rock is my town. | 红石镇是我的镇子 |
[26:29] | And I’m gonna’ enter my town in bounty hunters chains? No Sir! | 我进我自己的小镇还得戴着赏金猎人的手铐?不可能 |
[26:33] | Sorry bushwackers, I ain’t entering Red Rock that way. | 不好意思 哥们 我才不会那样进我的小镇呢 |
[26:37] | When you finally get to Red Rock, you’re going | 当你到红石镇之后 你就会明白 |
[26:40] | to realize every goddamn thing I said was right. | 我说的每一件事 都他妈是对的 |
[26:43] | And I expect you, O.B., | 我指望你 马夫 |
[26:45] | to tell the townsfolk of Red Rock that John | 去告诉红石镇镇民们 |
[26:47] | Ruth, let their new sheriff freeze to death. | 鲁斯·约翰 把他们的治安官冻死了 |
[26:50] | There ain’t no bounty on my head, bushwacker. | 队员们 我的头可不值钱 |
[26:52] | You let me die, that’s murder. | 你弄死我 那可是谋杀 |
[27:04] | Hold out your hands. | 伸出手来 |
[27:07] | O.B. | 马夫 |
[27:09] | Give the Major back his iron. | 让少校拿回他的枪 |
[27:13] | One thing I know for sure, | 有一件事我倒是确定了 |
[27:15] | this nigger-hating son of a gun ain’t partnered up with you. | 这该死的黑鬼跟你不是一伙的 |
[27:18] | Now… | 现在 |
[27:19] | I’ll help protect your eight thousand, | 我会帮你保护你的八千 |
[27:22] | you help me protect my ten, | 你要帮我保护我的一万 |
[27:25] | deal? | 行不? |
[27:27] | Ain’t love grand. Y’all wanna’ lie on the ground and make snow angels together? | 爱是不是伟大?你们是不是要一起躺在地上做成个雪人啊? |
[27:43] | – Tell ya’ what, Bob… The name’s John. | – 鲍勃 我告诉你 – 我名字是 约翰 |
[27:46] | When we get to Red Rock, I’ll buy you and Major Marquis there dinner and booze. | 等我们到红石镇 我会请你们吃饭喝酒的 |
[27:51] | – May way of saying thanks. – I don’t drink, | – 以作感谢 – 我不和 |
[27:53] | with rebel renegades, and I damn sure don’t break bread with them. | 反叛者喝酒 我确定我是不会和他们一起吃饭的 |
[27:58] | Well Mr. Ruth, | 好吧 鲁斯 |
[28:00] | you sound like you got a axe to grind against The Cause. | 你听上去要挺针对我们的事业啊 |
[28:03] | The cause of a renegade army? | 你们那些反叛者的事业? |
[28:05] | A bunch of losers gone loco, you bet I do. | 一群本地的垃圾 我就是针对你们 |
[28:09] | Ya’ wrapped yourselves up in the Rebel Flag as an excuse to kill and steal. | 你们用反叛旗包装自己 当做借口来偷蒙拐骗 杀人劫财 |
[28:13] | And this should interest you Warren, in particular emancipated blacks. | 沃伦 你应该会感兴趣的 特别是对自由的黑人来说 |
[28:18] | Sounds like my kinda’ fella’. | 听上去像我的作风 |
[28:22] | Sounds to me you been reading a lotta’ newspapers printed in Washin’ton D.C. | 对我来说 你一定看了很多华盛顿DC 印刷的报纸 |
[28:28] | Anywho, I’m just trying to let y’all know grateful I am. | 无论如何 我只想让你知道我很感激 |
[28:33] | I was a goner, and y’all saved me. | 我曾是将死之人 而你们救了我 |
[28:36] | You wanna’ show me how grateful you are… | 你要是真想感激的话 |
[28:39] | shut up! | 那就闭嘴 |
[28:42] | God damnit, Daisy it’s coming. | 妈蛋 黛西 来了来了 |
[28:48] | Here, last piece. | 给 最后一片了 |
[29:01] | Does he know how famous you once was? | 他知道你曾经有多出名不? |
[29:05] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不知道 |
[29:08] | Black eye. | 黑眼睛的 |
[29:10] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁不? |
[29:13] | Do I know about the thirty thousand dollar reward | 你问我知道不知道 政府在他身上 |
[29:15] | the Confederacy put on the head of Major Marquis? | 悬赏了三万块的 马奎斯少校? |
[29:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:20] | Them hillbillies went nigger head hunting, | 那些乡巴佬们都在追杀这黑人的脑袋 |
[29:23] | but they never did get them the right nigger head, did they? | 但是他们都没杀到对的人 是吧 |
[29:25] | No they didn’t. | 是的 没杀到 |
[29:27] | But it wasn’t for lack of trying. | 但是从不缺少跃跃欲试者 |
[29:29] | Them peckawoods left their homes and their families, and come to this snowy mountain, | 那些像啄木鸟般的家伙 收拾行李来到这下雪的山里 |
[29:34] | looking for me and fortune. | 来寻找宝藏和我 |
[29:37] | None of them found fortune. | 并没有人找到宝藏 |
[29:40] | The ones you ain’t ever heard of no more, | 有几个你从没听说过的人 |
[29:43] | they found me. | 他们发现了我 |
[29:44] | Now it didn’t stay 30 thousand the length of the war. | 因为战争打了辣么久的缘故 可能没有三万块了 |
[29:46] | Once passions had cold, it dropped down to eight, then five. | 一旦激情褪去 可能就掉到八千 然后再五千了 |
[29:50] | But, I bet even when it was five thousand, | 不过我保证 当只有五千的时候 |
[29:53] | you had your share of country boys coming to call? | 你会带着你的几个哥们去自首的吧 |
[29:57] | You know I did. | 你知道我会的 |
[29:59] | Why did they have a reward on you? | 为什么他们会悬赏你? |
[30:02] | The Confederates took exception to my capacity for killing them. | 政府因为我杀人把我财产没收了 |
[30:05] | After I broke out of Wellenbeck, | 我那时候从沃伦贝克越狱了 |
[30:08] | The South took my continued existence as a personal affront. | 南方政府为了侮辱我 不让我在那继续生活 |
[30:12] | So The Cause put a reward on my head. | 所以法院会悬赏我 |
[30:17] | What’s… | 那个 |
[30:18] | Wellenbeck? | 沃伦贝克是什么鬼? |
[30:20] | You ain’t never heard of Wellenbeck prisoner of war camp, West Virginia? | 你没听说过战俘集中营 沃伦贝克? |
[30:23] | No Reb, I ain’t never heard of it! | 我真他妈没听说过 |
[30:26] | You bust out? | 你逃出来了? |
[30:28] | Maj. Marquis did more than bust out. | 梅爵他何止逃出来了 |
[30:32] | Maj. Marquis had a bright idea. So bright… | 他想了个极屌的想法 太机智 |
[30:36] | you got to wonder, why nobody never thought about it before. | 你一定好奇为什么没人之前想到过 |
[30:41] | Tell John Ruth about your bright idea. | 跟鲁斯·约翰 说说你极屌的想法 |
[30:45] | Well the whole damn place was just made out of kindling. | 整个建筑都是由能着火的材料制成的 |
[30:50] | So I burnt it down. | 所以我烧了它们 |
[30:58] | There was a rookie regiment spending the overnight in that camp. | 那里都是些新手在那过夜的 |
[31:02] | Forty-seven men… burnt to a crisp. | 四十七个人烧成灰了 |
[31:05] | Southern youth, farmer’s sons, | 南方年轻人 农场主的儿子们 |
[31:08] | – cream of the crop… And I say, “Let them burn”. | – 都是精英们 – 我说了 烧死他们 |
[31:11] | I’m suppose to apologize for killing Johnny Reb? | 所以我应该为杀了南方的士兵而道歉? |
[31:14] | You joined the war to keep niggers in chains. | 你参加战争是为了铐着那些黑鬼 |
[31:17] | I joined the war to kill White Southern | 我参加战争是为了杀北方的白人垃圾 |
[31:20] | Crackers And that means kill them anyway I can. | 意思是我可以随便怎么杀 |
[31:24] | Shoot them. Stab them. Drown them. Burn them. | 射他们 捅他们 淹他们 烧他们 |
[31:28] | Drop a big ole’ rock on their head. | 朝他们头扔大石头 |
[31:30] | Whatever it took to put White Southern Crackers in the ground | 随便什么只要能把白人垃圾打倒在地 |
[31:33] | that’s what I joined the war to do, and that’s what I did. | 那就是我参加战争要做的事 我也这么做了 |
[31:37] | To answer your question, John Ruth, | 鲁斯·约翰 我回答你刚才问的问题 |
[31:39] | when Major Marquis burned forty seven men alive, | 马库斯 把那活的四十七个人毫无理由烧死了 |
[31:43] | for no more a reason then to give a nigger a run for the trees, | 就是为了让他自己逃出去 |
[31:46] | that’s when The South put a reward on the head of Major Marquis. | 所以政府才会悬赏他 |
[31:49] | And I made them trees, Mannix. | 我都把他们堆一起了 曼尼克斯 |
[31:51] | And you best belive I ain’t look back till I crossed The Northern Line. | 你一定不信我经过北边防线的时候去看了看吧 |
[31:55] | But you had a surprise waiting for you on The Northern Side, didn’t ya’? | 那里有个大惊喜等你的 是吧 |
[31:59] | See once they started pulling out all the burnt bodies at Wellenbeck, | 一旦他们把烧死的尸体扒出来的时候 |
[32:03] | seems not all of them boys were Rebs. | 发现不是所有的人都是士兵 |
[32:06] | You burnt up some of your own boys, didn’t ya’ Major? | 你把自己人都烧死了 是吧少校? |
[32:10] | How many burnt prisoners they end up finding? | 他们最后一共找到多少烧死的囚犯? |
[32:13] | Wasn’t the final Yankee death count something like thirty-seven? | 是不是最后有大概三十七个北方人死了? |
[32:19] | That’s the thing about war Mannix, | 这才是战争啊 曼尼克斯 |
[32:21] | people die. | 人们打仗就会死 |
[32:23] | So ya’ chalking it up to “War Is Hell”, ha? | 所以你会到处说”战争就是地狱了”是吧 |
[32:27] | Well admittedly that’s a hard argument to argue with. But if memory serves, | 不得不承认 确实是这样 不过如果有足够钱的话 |
[32:31] | your side didn’t look at it that way. | 你们不会这样想 |
[32:35] | I think they thought, thirty-seven white men for one nigger | 我觉得他们会认为 三十七个白人换一个黑人 |
[32:40] | wasn’t so hot a trade. | 好像并不划算 |
[32:42] | I belive they accused you | 我觉得他们会控告你 |
[32:45] | of being a kill crazy nigger who only joined the war to kill white folks | 参加战争只是为了杀白人的疯狂杀人狂 |
[32:49] | and the whole Blue and Grey of it all didn’t really much matter to ya’. | 其他肤色的人对你来说就啥都不算 |
[32:53] | And that’s why they drummed your black ass outta’ | 所以他们才把你这黑鬼 |
[32:56] | the Cavalry with a yellow stripe down your back. | 在背上贴个黄条赶出骑兵团 |
[32:59] | Isn’t it Major? | 是吧 少校? |
[33:01] | Horse shit. | 放屁 |
[33:03] | If he did all that, the Cavalry woulda’ shot him. | 要是他这么做了 骑兵团还不一枪崩死他? |
[33:06] | I didn’t say they could prove it. | 我没说他们能证明这件事 |
[33:08] | But they sure did think it out loud, didn’t they Major? | 但是他们一定能想象得出来是吧 少校? |
[33:12] | But, | 但 |
[33:13] | Warren’s war record was stellar, and that’s what saved his ass. | 沃伦的战斗记录是极好的 所以才保全了性命 |
[33:19] | Are you killed yourself your share of | 你是不是杀了你自己的 |
[33:22] | redskins in your day, didn’t ya’ Black Major? | 华盛顿红人军队员?是吧? |
[33:26] | Cavalry tends to look kindly on that. | 骑兵团可能会同情他 |
[33:28] | I’ll tell a’ what The Cavalry didn’t look kindly on. | 我来告诉你什么是骑兵团不会同情的 |
[33:32] | Mannix’s Marauders that’s what. | 就是掠夺者 曼尼克斯 |
[33:34] | And the fact that Erskine Mannix’s little boy | 而曼尼克斯·厄斯金的小儿子 |
[33:37] | would talk about anybody else’s behavior | 在战争期间讨论别人行为的时候 |
[33:39] | during war time makes me wanna horse laugh. | 真是让我笑屎了… 呵呵 |
[33:43] | Don’t you say anything about my daddy, | 你敢再说我爹一句 |
[33:47] | what he fought for, | 他争取的 |
[33:48] | was dignity in defeat, and against the unconditional surrender. | 是失败也不缺尊严 反对无条件的投降 |
[33:53] | We weren’t foreign barbarians pounding on the city walls. | 我们不是打开国门的外来入侵者 |
[33:57] | We were your brothers. | 我们曾经都是兄弟 |
[34:00] | – We deserved dignity in defeat. – Just, | – 我们应该获得尊严 即使我们失败了 – 只是 |
[34:02] | how many nigger towns did y’all sack in your fight for dignity in defeat? | 你们为了所谓的尊严 劫掠了多少黑人同胞的村子? |
[34:07] | My faire share, Black Major. | 一样一样 |
[34:10] | ‘Cuz when niggers are scared, that’s when white folks are safe. | 因为白人只有在黑人害怕他们的时候才能觉得安全 |
[34:17] | You gonna talk that hateful nigger talk, | 你再说这些仇恨黑人的话 |
[34:20] | you ride up top wtih O.B. | 你到上面跟马夫待着去 |
[34:23] | No no no, you got me talking politics | 不不不 是你们要聊政治的 |
[34:28] | I didn’t wanna’. | 我也不想啊 |
[34:30] | Like I said y’all, I’m just happy to be alive. | 我跟你们说了 我只是觉得活着真好 |
[34:36] | I… | 我… |
[34:38] | I think I’ll just look out this winda’ | 我觉得我还是乖乖看窗外 |
[34:42] | let this beatuiful carriage rock me to sleep. | 让这帅气的马车摇我入睡 |
[34:46] | And dream about how lucky I am. | 然后梦到自己是如此的幸运 |
[35:03] | Chapter Three Minnie’s Haberdashery | 章节三 明妮的男装店 |
[35:52] | Get in there. | 驾 |
[35:57] | Easy. | 驭 |
[36:24] | What the hell’s going on, | 咋的啦 |
[36:25] | we weren’t expecting another stage tonight! | 我们没想到今晚还有别的马车了 |
[36:28] | I can see you already got another one up in here. | 我知道 你已经有别的客人了 |
[36:32] | I just got through putting the horses away. | 我刚把马安顿好 |
[36:35] | This ain’t the normal line. But we are stuck on the wrong side of a blizzard, | 这不是我们的原定路线 我们只是被暴风雪整得只能走别的道了 |
[36:40] | so it looks like you’re stuck with us. Are Minnie and Sweet Dave inside? | 看上去你要和我们一起困在这了 明妮和戴夫 在里面不? |
[36:45] | They ain’t here. I’m running the place while they’re gone. | 不在 我只是在他们不在的时候帮忙照看店的 |
[36:50] | Where’s Minnie and Sweet Dave? | 明妮和戴夫 在哪? |
[36:53] | He says they ain’t here. He’s looking after the place while they gone. | 他说了他们不在这 他只是来这里帮忙照看店的 |
[36:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[37:01] | I’m Bob. | 鲍伯 |
[37:05] | Well whoever you are, help O.B. with the horses. | 好吧我管你是谁 帮 O.B.安顿马去 |
[37:11] | Get them outta this cold, before that blizzard hit’s them. | 在暴风雪来之前 得把马安排到暖和地方去 |
[37:20] | I just put those other horses away. You need it done fast, you need to help. | 我刚把其他马整完 你要是想快点 你也得来帮忙 |
[37:25] | I got two of my best men on it. | 我还有俩哥们在车里呢 |
[37:29] | You heard him freeloaders, get to work. | 听到没 哥们 赶紧来干活 |
[37:36] | Come on let’s go! | 干活去吧 |
[37:38] | – Open up! – Kick it open! | – 开门 – 踹开就好 |
[37:41] | – What? – Kick it open! | – 啥?- 你倒是踹啊 |
[37:45] | Shut that door,there’s a goddamn blizzard out there! | 快关门 外面雪下这么大 |
[37:48] | – You gotta’ nail it shut! – You have to nail it shut! | – 你得把门钉住 – 你得把门钉住 |
[37:52] | – Hold it shut! – There’s a hammer and nails by the door! | – 先别关 – 门边有锤子和钉子 |
[37:56] | You have to nail it shut! There’s a hammer and nails by the door! | 你得把门钉住 门边有锤子和钉子 |
[38:01] | – Give me a hammer. – Yeah. | – 给我锤子 – 行 |
[38:11] | You need to do two pieces of wood! One ain’t good enough! | 你得钉两层木头 一层的不够牢 |
[38:15] | – Two pieces of wood. – That fucking thing is busted! | – 两层木头 – 这东西坏了 |
[38:18] | Not just one piece of wood. | 不要就钉一层木头 |
[38:22] | – Gimme that other piece of wood. – Yeah, allright. | – 给我另一块木头 – 好的 |
[38:29] | – Gimme the nail. – Here. | – 给我钉子 – 给 |
[38:44] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[38:49] | That door’s a son of a gun. | 这门是真废物 |
[38:51] | Who’s the idiot who broke that, that Mexican fella’? | 哪个蠢弄坏的 是不是那个墨西哥人? |
[38:54] | Good heavens, | 我的天 |
[38:56] | a woman | 女的 |
[38:58] | out in this white hell. You must be frozen solid, poor thing. | 小可怜 在外面一定冻坏了吧 |
[39:04] | Looks like Minnie’s got her a full house. | 看来明妮的房子人挺多啊 |
[39:09] | When did you fella’s arrive? | 你们几个什么时候到的? |
[39:13] | About forty minutes ago. | 四十分钟以前吧 |
[39:16] | The Cowboy fella’ in the corner, is that your driver? | 那个角落里的牛仔是你的马夫? |
[39:18] | No he’s a passenger. | 不 他是个路人 |
[39:19] | The driver lit out. He said he was going to | 马夫他出去了 他说他出去跟 |
[39:22] | spend the blizzard shacked up with a friend. | 他一个朋友过夜去了 |
[39:26] | Jesus Christ, that’s awful! | 我去 这也太难喝了 |
[39:30] | Christ almighty, what that Mexican fella’ do, soak his ole socks in the pot? | 我的天 那个墨西哥人是在杯子里泡袜子了啊 |
[39:35] | I think we all felt the same way, but were a little too polite to say something. | 我也是这么想的 只是说出来不太好 |
[39:40] | – He don’t have that problem – Where’s the well water? | – 他才不会在意这个 – 哪有井水? |
[39:44] | Over there. | 那边 |
[39:52] | So, | 嗯… |
[39:53] | all three of you fellas’ headed to Red Rock, when the blizzard stopped ya’, huh? | 你们三个本来是不是要去”红石”的? |
[39:58] | Yes, all three of us were on that stagecouach out there. | 对啊 我们都是坐外面那马车来的 |
[40:14] | Coffee beans? | 咖啡豆呢? |
[40:17] | Over there. | 那边 |
[40:26] | Get your hand outta’ there. | 把手伸出来 |
[40:32] | The new sheriff of Red Rock is traveling with us. | 我们跟”红石”的新治安官一起过来的 |
[40:35] | Sheriff of Red Rock, that’ll be the day. | 红石镇的治安官 怎么可能 |
[40:38] | If he is a goddamn sheriff, I’m a monkey’s uncle. | 他要是他妈的治安官 那我就是猴子他叔叔 |
[40:41] | Good. | 呵呵 |
[40:42] | Then you can share bananas with your nigger friend in the stable. | 那你就可以在马厩分香蕉给你的黑人朋友了 |
[40:46] | So… | 那… |
[40:47] | the new sheriff of Red Rock is traveling with you? | “红石”的新治安官跟你们一起咯? |
[40:50] | No he’s lying | 他骗人的 |
[40:51] | he ain’t sheriff of nothing | 他才不是什么治安官 |
[40:54] | He’s a southern renegade. He’s just talking his self outta’ freezing to death, is all. | 他是南方的叛军 说他自己要冻死了 就这样 |
[40:59] | What the fuck I tell you about talking, huh? | 我他妈的不是跟你说了 嗯? |
[41:01] | I’ll bust you in the mouth right in front of these people, I don’t give a fuck! | 我不介意在他们面前给你嘴上来一拳的 |
[41:05] | You never gave your name, sir. | 你还没说你的名字呢 |
[41:07] | John Ruth. | 鲁斯·约翰 |
[41:09] | – Are you a lawman? – I’m taking her to the law. | – 你是个执法官?- 我正带她去接受法律制裁呢 |
[41:12] | – You’re a bounty hunter? – That’s right, Buster. | – 你是个赏金猎人?- 对啊 臭家伙 |
[41:18] | – Do you have a warrant? – ‘Course I do. | – 那你有执法证不?- 废话 肯定有 |
[41:21] | May I see it? | 我能看看不? |
[41:26] | Why? | 咋了? |
[41:28] | You’re suppose to produce it upon request. How am I suppose to know, | 你应该根据程序来执行啊 我要怎么才知道 |
[41:32] | you’re not a villain, | 你不是坏人 |
[41:34] | kidnapping this woman without a warrant in your possession? | 没有执法证然后绑架了这个女的 |
[41:40] | What’s your name, Buster? | 你叫什么名字 臭家伙 |
[41:42] | Well… | 嗯… |
[41:44] | it certainly isn’t Buster. | 反正不是叫 巴斯特 |
[41:47] | It’s Oswaldo Mobray. | 莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 |
[41:52] | – Oswaldo? – Yes. | – 奥斯瓦尔多?- 嘿嘿 |
[41:56] | Well… | 好吧 |
[41:58] | I got my warrant, Oswaldo. | 给你看我的执法证 奥斯瓦尔多 |
[42:14] | – I take it you’re Daisy Domergue? – Yeah it’s her. | – 我猜你是 多茉歌·黛西 吧?- 就是她 |
[42:23] | – It says here, Dead or Alive? – Yeah it does. | – 上面写着不论生死?- 对啊 |
[42:28] | Transporting a desperate hostile prisoner such as her | 运送像她这样歇斯底里的囚犯 |
[42:32] | sounds like hard work. Wouldn’t transporting her be easier | 应该是挺累的活吧 如果她死了 |
[42:38] | if she were dead? | 是不是运送起来会更方便一点? |
[42:39] | No one said the job was suppose to be easy. | 没人说这活是那么容易干的 |
[42:42] | And why is her hanging proper, so important to you? | 那为什么她完好地被吊死对你来说这么重要? |
[42:44] | Let’s just say I don’t like to cheat the hangman. He’s gotta’ make a living too. | 我只是想给绞刑官有点钱赚而已 |
[42:48] | Well I appreciate that. | 我很欣赏你这么做 |
[42:51] | Allow me to properly introduce myself. | 让我好好介绍一下自己 |
[42:55] | I’m Oswaldo Mobray, | 我是莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 |
[42:58] | The Hangman in these parts. | 这片地区的绞刑官 |
[43:07] | – Looks like I brought you a customer. – So it would appear. | – 那我是给你带来生意了咯 – 看来是的 |
[43:10] | Have you ever spent two days or more locked up with one of your customers? | 你有没有曾经跟你的刑犯铐在一起超过两天? |
[43:15] | No I can’t say I have. | 并没有噢 |
[43:16] | Don’t talk to my prisoner. I talk to my prisoner, that’s it. You got it? | 别和我的囚犯说话 只有我能 懂了没? |
[43:19] | I got I got. Jolly good. | 明白明白 灰常好 |
[43:21] | You got anything in here besides coffee that can help warm us up? | 这还有除了咖啡以外的东西能取暖的么? |
[43:25] | The Bar is open, follow moi. | 酒吧开着呢 跟我来 |
[44:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[44:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[44:31] | Come on, goddamnit I’m cold! | 快点 我要冻死了 |
[44:40] | I’ll feed and water the horses. You go inside and get some hot coffee. | 我会给马吃喝的 你进去拿点热咖啡吧 |
[44:45] | I’ve got some stew cooking. Should be done soon. | 我准备了些炖菜 应该快好了 |
[44:48] | Now look… | 听着 |
[44:49] | now matter how bad this blizzard gets, | 不管暴风雪下多大 |
[44:52] | we still gotta’ feed these horses and take a squat from time to time. | 我们还是得给马喂吃喝的 还得让它们蹲着歇会 |
[44:57] | So me an’ Chris better lay out a line | 所以我和克里斯最好能安排在一排 |
[45:00] | from the stable to the front door, and from the front door to the shithouse. | 从马厮到前门 或者从前门到茅房 |
[45:06] | Okay? | 行不行? |
[45:10] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[45:13] | Come on, Chris. | 来吧 克里斯 |
[45:17] | I’ll give you a hand. | 我来帮你一把 |
[45:20] | No no no, go inside, get warm. | 不不不 进去吧 暖和点 |
[45:22] | You’re doing stable work in a goddamn blizzard, I offer to help and you say no? | 你下这么大暴雪还在做这种脏活 我来帮你你都不要? |
[45:28] | You’re right, mi amigo. | 你说得对 哥们 |
[45:30] | Muchas gracias. | 谢啦 |
[45:34] | All right, follow me. | 行了 跟我来 |
[45:47] | We gonna’ drop one, every ten paces. | 从这到前门 |
[45:50] | – From here to the door. – Yeah! – All right. | – 我们得每十步扔一个 – 好的 |
[46:54] | Now, you’re wanted for murder. | 你现在因为谋杀被通缉了 |
[46:58] | For the sake of my analogy, let’s just assume that you did it. | 我只是打个比方 假设你真的杀人了 |
[47:02] | John Ruth wants to take you back to Red Rock to stand trail for murder. | 鲁斯·约翰想抓你去红石镇接受制裁 |
[47:06] | And, if… you’re found guilty, | 如果… 你被认定有罪 |
[47:10] | the people of Red Rock will hang you in the town square. And as the hangman, | 红石镇的人民会把你吊死在广场上 而作为绞刑者的我 |
[47:15] | I will perform the execution. | 我将给你执行绞刑 |
[47:18] | And if all those things end up taking place, | 如果所有的事最终都发生了 |
[47:23] | that’s what civilized society calls “justice”. | 这就是文明社会的”正义”吧 |
[47:30] | However, | 然而 |
[47:32] | if the relatives and the loved ones of the person | 如果被你所杀的人的亲属或者爱人 |
[47:35] | you murdered were outside that door right now. | 现在就在门口 |
[47:39] | And after busting down that door, they drug you out | 他们破门而入 然后拖你出去 |
[47:43] | in the snow and hung you up by the neck, that, | 把你脖子吊起来 |
[47:47] | we would be frontier justice. | 我们就是边境裁决者了 |
[47:49] | Now the good part | 关于边境裁决者 好的一方面是 |
[47:52] | about frontier justice is it’s very thirst quenching. | 它确实快速有效 |
[47:57] | The bad part is it’s apt to be Wrong as Right. | 不过坏的方面是 它容易颠倒是非 |
[48:02] | Not in your case. In your case, you’d have it | 不是说你 你是活该的 |
[48:05] | coming. But other people, maybe not so much. | 但对别人来说 情况就不同了 |
[48:08] | But ultimately what’s the real difference between the two? | 那最终这两种方法到底有什么区别? |
[48:12] | The real difference is Me… The Hangman. | 真正的区别是 对于绞刑者的我来说 |
[48:18] | To me, it dosen’t matter what you did. When I hang you, I | 我才不在乎你做了什么 当我绞死你的时候 |
[48:21] | will get no satisfaction from your death. It’s my job. | 我不会暗爽 这只是我的工作 |
[48:23] | I hang you in red Rock, I move on to the next town, I hang someone else there. | 我在红石镇绞死你 然后我搬到别的镇子上 我又去绞死别人 |
[48:30] | The man who pulls the lever, | 那个拉动操纵杆绞死你的男人 |
[48:33] | that breaks your neck will be a dispassionate man. | 他是个公正的人 |
[48:38] | And that dispassion is the very essence of | 那份公正才是正义的精髓 |
[48:41] | justice. For justice delivered without dispassion, | 正义若是不公平地传递下去的话 |
[48:46] | is always in danger of not being justice. | 是会危害正义本身的 |
[48:51] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[49:18] | No offense cowboy fella’, just getting your attention. | 无意冒犯 牛仔大兄弟 只是想吸引一下你注意力 |
[49:22] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[49:25] | you got it. | 我注意到你了 |
[49:28] | What’cha writing firend? | 哥们你写啥呢? |
[49:31] | – Only thing I’m qualified to write about. – What’s that? | – 唯一一个我有资格写的东西 – 是啥? |
[49:35] | My life story. | 我的人生传记 |
[49:37] | – You’re writing your life story? – You bet I am. | – 你在写你的人生传记?- 是啊 |
[49:41] | Am I in it? | 那我被写进去没? |
[49:44] | You just entered. | 你才刚进来没多久 |
[49:47] | Well you like writing stories so much, why don’t | 既然你这么喜欢写东西 |
[49:49] | you tell me the story that brings you here? | 你不如跟我说说你是怎么来这里的 |
[49:53] | – Who’s asking? – I am. | – 谁要求的?- 我啊 |
[49:55] | John Ruth. I’m bringing in this one to Red Rock to hang. | 鲁斯·约翰 我带这个女的去红石镇绞刑 |
[49:59] | Ain’t no way I’m spending a coupla’ nights under a | 我绝不会在不知道你们是谁的情况下 |
[50:01] | roof with somebody I don’t know who you they are. | 跟你们待在同间屋子里 |
[50:03] | And I don’t know who you are. So… | 而且我还不知道你是谁 所以… |
[50:06] | who are you? | 你是谁? |
[50:08] | – Joe Gage. – What? | – 盖奇·乔 – 啥? |
[50:10] | That’s my name, Joe Gage. | 我名字就叫 盖奇·乔 |
[50:12] | Okay Joe Gage, why you going to Red Rock? | 好吧 盖奇·乔 你为啥要去红石镇 |
[50:16] | – I ain’t going to Red Rock. – Where you going? | – 我才不去红石镇 – 那你去哪? |
[50:20] | – About nine miles outside of Red Rock. – What’s there? | – 去红石镇外九公里的地方 – 那是哪? |
[50:23] | My mother. | 我妈那 |
[50:26] | Your mother? | 你妈? |
[50:28] | Listen, I’m just a cow puncher I just… | 我就只是个牛仔 |
[50:31] | I got back from a long drive and… | 我刚长途跋涉过来 |
[50:34] | I wasn’t just an ass in a saddle this time, | 这次我不止是个坐马鞍上的牛仔 |
[50:38] | I was a partner. | 人生中第一次 |
[50:41] | For the first time in my life I, | 我成了生意合伙人 |
[50:43] | made a pretty penny and, eh…. | 还赚了大钱 |
[50:48] | Come home and spend time with my mother for Christmas. | 想回家跟妈妈过圣诞节 |
[50:53] | Now that’s funny. | 哈哈哈你逗我啊 |
[50:56] | ‘Cuz you don’t look like the coming home for Christmas type. | 你看上去不像是会回家过圣诞节的那种人 |
[50:59] | Yeah, well… | 呵呵… |
[51:02] | you know, looks can be deceiving. | 人不可貌相 |
[51:07] | Because I definitely am a… | 因为帅气如我 |
[51:10] | coming home for Christmas to spend time with mother type. | 就是那个回家跟妈妈过圣诞节的乖宝宝 |
[51:16] | Christmas with Mother? I mean… | 跟妈妈过圣诞节? |
[51:20] | it’s a wonderful thing. | 明明是多么美好的一件事 |
[51:23] | Now is that… good enough for you? | 现在你可满意了吧? |
[51:28] | John Ruth? | 鲁斯·约翰? |
[51:32] | For now. | 暂时吧 |
[51:34] | Just steer clear of my prisoner. | 只要离我犯人远点就好 |
[51:41] | Hello old timer. | 你好啊 老人家 |
[51:44] | General. | 将军 |
[51:47] | General. | 将军 |
[51:50] | You sir, | 你 |
[51:52] | are a Hyena. | 就是个鬣狗 |
[51:56] | And I have no wish to speak to you. | 我并不想跟你说话 |
[52:02] | I’ve been called worse. | 我被叫得更难听过… |
[52:07] | Fair enough, General. | 那好吧 将军 |
[52:10] | Sorry to bother you. | 打扰了 |
[52:16] | – You gonna’ kick it open. – Kick it open. | – 你得踹开它 – 踹开 |
[52:28] | It’s already cold enough in here. | 这里面已经够冷了 |
[52:36] | It dosen’t have latch you gonna’ hammer up a board. | 这没门闩 你得拿锤子钉木板 |
[52:37] | You gotta’ nail it shut! | 你得把门钉住 |
[52:38] | – The hammer and nails is by the door. – There is a hammer and nails right there! | – 锤子和钉子在门边 – 那边有锤子和钉子 |
[52:42] | Oh god, | 我的天 |
[52:45] | – Holding this Chris. – Here, here. | – 克里斯 拿一下 – 这里这里 |
[52:56] | You need to nail it in! | 你得钉进去才行 |
[53:01] | You need two pieces of wood. You gotta’ hammer another one. | 你得拿两块木板 把另一块也钉进去 |
[53:05] | One ain’t good enough! It’s gonna’ blow right open. | 一块不够牢 等下就吹开了 |
[53:08] | – Goddamn it! – It’s gotta’ open if you don’t. | – 妈蛋 – 你要是不钉住门就得开 |
[53:11] | – Shut up! – I got it! Son of a bitch! | – 闭嘴 – 知道了 该死的 |
[53:27] | Jesis Christ, that door’s a whore! | 我的天 这门真难伺候 |
[53:35] | I get it, haberdashery, | 我算是明白了 男装店 |
[53:37] | that was a joke. | 原来是逗我的 |
[53:39] | How’s the coffy? | 咖啡怎么样? |
[53:41] | Now, pretty good, if I do say so myself. | 在我看来 挺棒的 |
[53:47] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[54:06] | Guess who he is? | 猜猜他是谁? |
[54:10] | Buffalo Bill? | 比尔·布法罗? |
[54:12] | Hardly, no. | 才不是 |
[54:14] | – I’m Oswaldo Mobray, I’m The… – He’s the hangman of Red Rock. | – 我是莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 我是… – 他是红石镇的绞刑官 |
[54:21] | – Oh, you are? – Yes I am. | – 真的?- 是的 就是我 |
[54:23] | Well good to meet you Mr.? | 幸会幸会 你是? |
[54:27] | – Mobray. – Mobray, I’m Chris Mannix, | – 莫博瑞 – 莫博瑞 我是曼尼克斯·克里斯 |
[54:31] | – the new sheriff in Red Rock. – Really? | – 红石镇的新治安官 – 真的? |
[54:33] | Horseshit! | 放屁 |
[54:34] | – Pay no attention to him. – Horseshit! | – 别听他的 – 放屁 |
[54:37] | Fella’ warming himself by the that pot by the stove is a hell of driver named O.B. | 那个在火炉边取暖的哥们是我的马夫O.B. |
[54:41] | That’s the only thing you said that’s the truth. | 这是你说的唯一一件真事 |
[54:46] | You coming into Red Rock to hang Lance Lawson? | 你去红石镇给劳森·兰斯绞刑? |
[54:48] | Precisely. | 确实是的 |
[54:49] | – Do you have the execution orders on you? – In my bag. | – 你有执行单不?- 在我包里 |
[54:51] | – May I see them? – Of course. | – 我能看看不?- 当然行 |
[54:59] | Who’s Lance Lawson? | 谁是劳森·兰斯? |
[55:02] | He’s a fell’ been sitting in the Red Rock jail about a month now. | 他在红石镇监狱已经待了快一个月了 |
[55:05] | He’s the fella – who shot the fella’ – who was sheriff ‘fore me. | 他就是射杀了之前那个治安官的人 |
[55:10] | Precisely. | 说对了 |
[55:22] | What did she mean when she said, | 她到底什么意思 |
[55:24] | bounty hunter’s nigger friend in the stable? | 她说那个赏金猎人在马厮里有个黑人朋友? |
[55:27] | He’s got a nigger bounty hunter firend in the stable. | 在马厮里 就是有个他的黑人朋友 也是个赏金猎人 |
[55:31] | But all that just to guard her? | 就只是为了看住她? |
[55:33] | I don’t think that was the original idea, but… | 我觉得他们刚开始并不是这么想的 但… |
[55:36] | that’s the idea now. | 他们现在达成共识了 |
[55:39] | – Want a lil’ snakebite in your coffy? – Yeah. | – 想要加点酒不?- 行 |
[55:43] | Five of you? | 你们有五个人? |
[55:45] | Well, well, well, looks like Minnie’s Haberdashery | 喔噢 看来明妮的男装店在接下来的几天 |
[55:47] | is about to get cozy for the next few days. | 会过得比较温馨了 |
[55:49] | Yes it does. | 确实 |
[56:00] | Who’s the chap with the Lincoln letter? | 哪个小伙子有林肯的信啊? |
[56:04] | The Lincoln what? | 林肯的啥? |
[56:06] | The letter from Abraham Lincoln | 亚伯拉罕·林肯写的信 |
[56:09] | President Abraham Lincoln? | 亚伯拉罕·林肯总统? |
[56:12] | – Weren’t you pen pals? – With the President? | – 你是不是他笔友?- 和总统? |
[56:16] | I’m sorry, I heard somebody in your party had a | 不好意思 我听说你们一伙人中有人有封林肯写的信 |
[56:19] | letter from Abraham Lincoln, I assumed it was you. | 我以为是你呢 |
[56:22] | Not him! | 不是他 |
[56:24] | The black fella’ in the stable. | 是那个在马厮里的黑人 |
[56:27] | The nigger in the stable has a letter from Abraham Lincoln? | 那个马厮里的黑鬼有林肯写的信? |
[56:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:34] | The nigger in the stable has a letter from Abraham Lincoln? | 那个马厮里的黑鬼有林肯写的信? |
[56:53] | Say your name was again? | 你再说遍你叫啥? |
[56:56] | – Bob. – Warren. | – 鲍伯 – 沃伦 |
[56:58] | Minnie and Sweet Dave in there? | 明妮和戴夫 在么? |
[57:00] | Minnie and Sweet Dave went to visit her mother on the north side of the mountain. | 明妮和戴夫去山的北边见她妈妈去了 |
[57:04] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么?- 是啊 |
[57:06] | – They ain’t here? – Yes, they’re visiting her mother. | – 他们不在?- 对啊 找妈妈去了 |
[57:10] | – Her mother? – Yes. | – 她妈妈?- 是啊 |
[57:15] | I never knew Minnie had a mother. | 我没听明妮说过她有个妈妈啊 |
[57:21] | Everybody’s got a mother. | 谁都有个妈妈 |
[57:24] | Yeah, I suppose. | 我觉得也是 |
[57:28] | – And she left you in charge? – Si. | – 她让你管理这?- 是啊 |
[57:35] | That sure don’t sound like Minnie. | 这听上去不像明妮的风格啊 |
[57:38] | Are you calling me a liar? | 你的意思是我是个骗子? |
[57:42] | Not yet, I ain’t. | 没有没有 |
[57:45] | – But it sounds peculiar, though, – What sound peculiar? | – 只是听上去有点奇怪 – 什么听上去奇怪了? |
[57:49] | Well first of, Minnie never struck me as the sentimental type. | 首先 在我看来 明妮不是那种多愁善感的人 |
[57:53] | Secondly, | 然后 |
[57:55] | I can’t imagine Sweet Dave lifting his fat ass | 我想象不出 戴夫 能拖着他肥胖的身躯 |
[57:56] | outta’ his chair long enough to fetch well water, | 去辣么远取井水 |
[57:59] | unless Minnie was laying a frying pan upside his head. | 除非在去北边的路上 |
[58:01] | Along taking trips to the north side. | 明妮在他头上吊了个煎饼 |
[58:04] | That sounds a whole lot like you’re calling me a liar, mi negro amigo. | 我的黑人朋友 你说得好像我是个骗子咯 |
[58:10] | Yeah it do sound a whole lot like, don’t it? | 确实有点 是吧 |
[58:14] | But I still haven’t done it yet. | 但我还没下定论噢 |
[58:18] | Minnie still serve food? | 明妮还提供食物么? |
[58:21] | – Do you consider stew food? – Yes. – Then we serve food. | – 你会吃炖的么?- 会 那我们会提供食物的 |
[58:25] | She still stinking up the place with her “Old Quail” pipe tobacco? | 她还在吸她的”老鹌鹑”烟斗不? |
[58:33] | Minnie dosen’t smoke a pipe. | 明妮不吸烟斗 |
[58:36] | She rolls her own. | 她自己卷烟草 |
[58:38] | “Red Apple Tobacco” | “红苹果烟草” |
[58:40] | But mi negro amigo, I think you already know this. | 黑人朋友 我觉得你是知道的吧 |
[58:44] | Yeah I do, Senor Bob. | 我是知道 老鲍伯 |
[58:47] | Just seeing if you do. | 只是看看你知不知道 |
[59:32] | – Fill me up, O.B. – Yeah. | – 给我来点 O.B. – 好的 |
[59:35] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[59:39] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[59:49] | Well cut my legs off and call me Shorty… | 我的天 把我腿砍了 叫我矮子好了 |
[59:53] | is that Genaral Sanford Smithers I see? | 这是史密瑟斯·桑福德将军么? |
[59:57] | You’ve got a good eye son. | 你眼力不错噢少年 |
[1:00:01] | Well, I’ll be double dogged damned! | 哇 那我更加方了 妈蛋 |
[1:00:03] | General Sandy “Don’t give a damn” Smithers! | 史密瑟斯·”看破红尘”·桑福德 |
[1:00:08] | Captain Chris Mannix, Mannix Marauders. | 曼尼克斯掠夺者 曼尼克斯·克里斯上尉 |
[1:00:11] | – Erskine’s boy? – Yes sir. | – 厄斯金的儿子?- 是的 |
[1:00:16] | May I sit down, Sir? | 我能坐下么? |
[1:00:17] | According to the Yankees, it’s a free country. | 按北军惯例的话 你随意 |
[1:00:21] | Genaral Sandy Smithers… | 史密瑟斯·桑福德将军 |
[1:00:24] | boy… | 骚年啊 |
[1:00:26] | oh boy. | 骚年 |
[1:00:28] | Did my daddy talk about you. | 我父亲真的提起过您 |
[1:00:31] | I heard you gave those Blue Bellies sweet hell. | 我听说你把那些软蛋们都干翻了? |
[1:00:36] | Me and my boys did our part. | 我和我的军队们只是做了份内的事 |
[1:00:39] | Just like Erskine and his boys did their part. | 就跟厄斯金和他的军队一样 干了应该做的事 |
[1:00:42] | Hell yeah, we did. | 确实是 |
[1:00:43] | – Yankees sons of bitches? – I never knew your father, son. | – 北军那些狗杂种们 – 我从没见过你父亲诶 年轻人 |
[1:00:49] | But, I always respected his resolve. | 但我一直很敬佩他的决心 |
[1:00:53] | Thank you for saying that, General. Your respect woulda’ meant the world to him. | 谢谢你能这么说 将军 你的敬意对他来说很重要 |
[1:01:00] | Can I get ya’ some coffy? | 我能给你拿点咖啡么? |
[1:01:03] | – That would be nice. – Well, how about a blanked? | – 太棒了 – 来杯浓的? |
[1:01:08] | That would be even nicer. | 再好不过了 |
[1:01:10] | Hell, you know what, you can have mine. | 这样吧 我给你这个 |
[1:01:17] | Here we go General. | 拿去吧 将军 |
[1:01:21] | So what brings you out Wyoming way, sir? If ya’ don’t mind me asking? | 不介意的话 我能问下你怎么走怀俄明州道出来了? |
[1:01:25] | My boy. | 我儿子 |
[1:01:27] | You gotta’ boy that lives in Red Rock? | 你还有个儿子住在红石镇? |
[1:01:29] | My son, Chester Charles Smithers, | 我儿子 史密瑟斯·查尔斯·切斯特 |
[1:01:34] | he died out here a few years back. | 他几年前在这边死了 |
[1:01:38] | Forgive me sir. | 抱歉 |
[1:01:40] | No forgiveness needed, son. | 不需要道歉 孩子 |
[1:01:44] | Like I said, it was a few years back. | 我说了 都是几年前的事了 |
[1:01:47] | It was after he served his service. | 他服完兵役之后 |
[1:01:51] | He came out here to the hills of Wyoming, | 他来到怀俄明山这里 |
[1:01:56] | to make his fortune. | 赚钱来了 |
[1:02:00] | Never to be heard from again. | 再也没收到过消息 |
[1:02:08] | I bought him a symbolic plot | 我在红石镇公墓给他 |
[1:02:13] | in the Red Rock cemetery. | 弄了个象征性的地方 |
[1:02:16] | I’m here to advise the stone maker on his headstone. | 我来是为了找人做他的墓碑的 |
[1:02:20] | Was he a goner fer’ sure? | 你确定他死了? |
[1:02:23] | No chance he could be living “the cold life” out in | 会不会他在树林里正冻着呢 |
[1:02:26] | the woods? It’s a rough life, but folks can learn it. | 虽然是挺惨烈的 但人还能坚持吧 |
[1:02:30] | If he had done what he came here to do, | 如果他来这做完了该做的事 |
[1:02:33] | he’d a come home. | 他就会回家的 |
[1:02:38] | Close it, close it! | 关上 快关上 |
[1:02:43] | You have to hold it closed while I nail it shut! | 我钉的时候 你得帮我顶着门 |
[1:02:46] | Really? Who’s the idiot who broke the damn door? | 什么?那个蠢逼弄坏了门? |
[1:02:50] | Fucking hold it low. | 低点顶就好了 |
[1:03:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:03:08] | Hold it, mi negro amigo. | 顶着些 黑人朋友 |
[1:03:13] | We need two pieces of wood. | 我们需要两块木板 |
[1:03:19] | Ola mi cabron. | 妈辣个鸡 |
[1:03:21] | There you go, motherfucker! | 去你的 |
[1:03:28] | – That’s a lotta’ hats, Senor Bob? – Huh? | – 这有好多帽子啊 老鲍伯?- 什么? |
[1:03:31] | Considering Minnie’s no hats indoors policy? Which, | 明妮的屋内不可戴帽规矩 是吧 |
[1:03:34] | If I remember it correctly, that was one of them Bar of Iron rules, | 如果我没记错 这可是这的不变规矩 |
[1:03:37] | kinda rule, she’d want kept up in her absence. | 她不在的时候 估计她也想你们保持的吧 |
[1:03:40] | You seem to have a laissez faire attitude when it comes to the hats. | 看来你对帽子的要求不是很高啊 |
[1:03:44] | I’m guilty. | 我的错 |
[1:03:45] | I have a laissez faire attitude about the hats. | 我对帽子的规矩确实不太在意 |
[1:03:49] | How about we forget about the hats today, | 不如我们今天就不要管这些了 |
[1:03:51] | considering there’s a blizzard going on and all, | 外面还下着暴雪呢 |
[1:03:54] | and make tomorrow “No Hat Day”? | 然后明天才是”无帽日”怎么样? |
[1:04:04] | A large black dog. | 好一条大黑狗 |
[1:04:11] | Labrador. | 拉布拉多 |
[1:04:20] | You know my daddy, I said that my daddy! | 你知道我爹的 我是说 |
[1:04:24] | Always said that Davis was a courages man. | 我爹总是说戴维斯是个勇气可嘉的人 |
[1:04:28] | But he should have put capital in Montgomery and not Richmond. | 但他应该把军队放在蒙哥马利而不是里士满 |
[1:04:33] | Yes, Sir. I agree with that the army in North Virginia would’ve been used in a… | 是的 我同意应该把弗吉尼亚州北部的军队移到… |
[1:04:38] | I said the army of North Virginia would have been used in very different way. | 我的意思是弗吉尼亚州北部的军队应该以完全不同的方式安排 |
[1:04:47] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:04:55] | O.B.? O.B.? | |
[1:05:00] | Do you know that nigger, Sir? | 先生 你认识那个黑人不? |
[1:05:03] | I don’t know that nigger. | 我不认识 |
[1:05:05] | But I know he’s a nigger. | 我就知道他是个黑人 |
[1:05:08] | And that’s all I need to know. | 我知道这么多就够了 |
[1:05:19] | Well that nigger just ain’t any nigger. | 那黑人可不是一般黑人 |
[1:05:23] | – That nigger is… – General Sanford Smithers? | – 他是… – 史密瑟斯·桑福德将军? |
[1:05:26] | Battle of Baton Rouge? | 巴吞鲁日的战役? |
[1:05:31] | Inform the nigger in the Cavalry officers uniform | 告诉那个穿骑兵团制服的黑人 |
[1:05:36] | that I had a division of Confederates under my commend, | 我手底下可有政府的组织 |
[1:05:41] | in Baton Rouge. | 在巴吞鲁日 你说个蛋 |
[1:05:43] | Major Nigger, General Smithers wishes me to inform you… I heard them hillbilly. | 黑人大兄弟 史密瑟斯·桑福德将军让我告诉你… 我听到了乡巴佬 |
[1:05:49] | Inform this old cracker that I was in Baton Rouge also. | 告诉那老头我曾经也在巴吞鲁日 |
[1:05:54] | On the other side. | 只不过是相反势力 |
[1:05:56] | Oh that’s interesting. | 这下有劲了 |
[1:05:59] | General Smithers, he said that he was also in Baton Rouge. | 史密瑟斯将军 他说他曾经也在巴吞鲁日 |
[1:06:03] | – On the other… – Cap’t Mannix, tell the nigger, | – 另一派… – 曼尼克斯上校 告诉那个黑人 |
[1:06:07] | that I don’t acknowledge niggers in Northern uniforms. | 我不承认穿北方制服的黑人的地位 |
[1:06:11] | You captured a whole Colored Command that day. | 你那次抓了一大帮黑人领导者去集中营 |
[1:06:15] | But not one Colored Trooper made it to a camp, did they? | 唯独少了一个黑人骑兵 是吧 |
[1:06:18] | We had neither the time or the food. | 我们既没时间也没食物了 |
[1:06:21] | Nor the inclination to care for Northern horses, | 更没想照顾那些北方人的马 |
[1:06:27] | and least of all Northern niggers. | 还有那些北方的黑人们 |
[1:06:31] | – So we shot them where they stood. – Gentlemen, | – 所以我就地射杀了他们 – 伙计们 |
[1:06:35] | Gentlemen, | 大兄弟 |
[1:06:38] | I know Americans aren’t apt | 我知道美国人民不会因为 |
[1:06:41] | to let a little thing like an unconditional surrender get in the way of a good war. | 无条件投降就妨碍了一场战争 |
[1:06:47] | But I strongly suggest we don’t restage The Battle of Baton Rouge, | 但我强烈建议 咱们别在暴雪中的明妮男装店里 |
[1:06:52] | during a blizzard in Minnie’s Haberdashery. | 重新上演巴吞鲁日的战役吧 |
[1:06:56] | Now, my Nubian friend, | 好了 黑人伙计 |
[1:07:00] | while I realize passions are high, that was a while ago. | 我觉得你有点情绪鸡冻过久了 |
[1:07:05] | And if you shoot this un-armed old man I guarantee | 如果你开枪杀死这个没武器的老年人 |
[1:07:09] | I will hang you by the neck until you are dead. | 我保证等我们一到红石镇 |
[1:07:14] | Once we arrive in Red Rock. | 我会把你吊死的 |
[1:07:19] | I damn will guarantee that too. | 我他妈也保证会这么干 |
[1:07:22] | Yeah Warren, that’s the problem with old men. | 是的沃伦 你跟老年人就是不能正面刚 |
[1:07:25] | You can kick them down the stairs and say it’s | 你可以把他们从楼梯上踹下来 然后说 |
[1:07:28] | a accident, but ya’ can’t just shoot them. | 这是意外 但你不能开枪杀他们 |
[1:07:30] | Gentlemen, since we may be trapped here, | 伙计们 我们被困在这 |
[1:07:36] | close together like for a few days, | 感觉都快过去好几天了 |
[1:07:40] | may I suggest a possible solution? | 我能提个合理的建议不? |
[1:07:44] | We divide Minnie’s in half. | 我们可以一分为二 |
[1:07:48] | The Northern side and The Southern Side. | 北方的 和 南方的 |
[1:07:53] | With the dinner table | 把餐桌当做 |
[1:07:56] | operating as a neutral territory. | 中立领土 |
[1:08:00] | We could say that the fireplace side of the room, | 我们可以把那边的火炉 |
[1:08:04] | acts as a symbolic representative of… | 看作是乔治亚州的 |
[1:08:10] | Georgia | 象征性代表物 |
[1:08:13] | While the bar, represents… | 那边的吧台 代表 |
[1:08:20] | Philadelphia! | 费拉德尔菲亚(费城) |
[1:08:23] | As long as the bar’s Philadelphia I agree. | 只要吧台是费城 我就无所谓了 |
[1:08:35] | We still got that deal we talked about in the wagon? | 我们在马车上说的话还算数吧? |
[1:08:39] | I help you protect your eight thousand, | 我帮你保护你的八千 你帮我保护我的一万?说话算话 you help me protect my ten?yeah I suppose |
[1:08:46] | One of them fella’s is not what he says he is. | 他们其中一个家伙肯定说假话了 |
[1:08:51] | What is he? | 那他是干嘛的? |
[1:08:53] | He’s in cahoots with this one that’s what he is. | 他肯定是这个女的同伙 |
[1:08:56] | One of them, maybe even two of them, is here to see Domergue goes free. | 其中之一 也许其中两个 是来救多茉歌出去的 |
[1:09:02] | And to accomplish that goal, they’ll kill everbody in here. | 为了那个目的 他们会杀了我们所有人 |
[1:09:07] | And they got them coupla’ days. So all they gotta’ do | 他们还有好几天时间 所以他们必然会 |
[1:09:11] | is sit tight and wait for a winda’ of opportunity. | 耐心等待时机出现 |
[1:09:14] | And that’s when they strike, | 然后主动出击 |
[1:09:19] | huh bitch? | 是不是 臭娘们? |
[1:09:22] | If you say so, John. | 你说是就是 约翰 |
[1:09:26] | Are you sure you’re not just being paranoid? | 你确定自己没有太多疑了嘛? |
[1:09:29] | Our best bet is this, | 我们最好的情况就是 |
[1:09:30] | duplicitous fella’ ain’t as cool a customer as Daisy here. | 那个骗人的家伙不像黛西这么冷静和耐心 |
[1:09:34] | He won’t have the leather patience it takes to just sit here and wait. | 他不会花太多时间守株待兔 |
[1:09:40] | But waiting for an oportunity, and knowing it’s the right one, isn’t so easy. | 但是坐在这等着好的时机出现并不是那么简单的事 |
[1:09:46] | If he can’t handle it, he’ll stop waiting. | 如果他控制不住 他就会耐不住性子 |
[1:09:50] | He’ll try and create his opportunity. And that’s when Mr.Jumpy reveals himself. | 他会自己创造时机 然后就会显露无疑了 |
[1:09:55] | And what do you got to say about all this? | 对这猜测你有什么想解释的? |
[1:09:58] | What do I got to say? About John Ruth’s ravings? | 我有什么想说的?关于鲁斯·约翰的胡言乱语? |
[1:10:02] | He’s absolutely right. | 他绝对是对的 |
[1:10:06] | Me and one of them fella’s is in cahoots. And | 我和其中一个家伙是同伙 |
[1:10:10] | we’re just waiting for everybody go to sleep. | 我们只是在等大家睡着 |
[1:10:14] | That’s when we gonna’ kill y’all. | 然后杀了所有人 |
[1:10:18] | Okay everybody, | 好了大家 |
[1:10:24] | hear this. | 听我说 |
[1:10:28] | This here is Daisy Domergue. | 这边这位是多茉歌·黛西 |
[1:10:32] | She’s wanted dead or alive for murder. | 她因为谋杀被通缉了 无论死活都有 |
[1:10:35] | Ten thousand dollars. | 一万美元 |
[1:10:37] | That money’s mine boys. | 那钱已经被我收入囊中了 伙计们 |
[1:10:41] | Don’t wanna’ share it. | 别想抢 |
[1:10:43] | I ain’t gonna’ lose it. | 我不会失手的 |
[1:10:46] | When the sun comes out, I’m taking this woman into Red Rock, to hang. | 太阳出来之后 我就带这个女人去红石镇绞刑 |
[1:10:58] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:11:03] | is there anybody here… | 在座各位 |
[1:11:06] | comitted to stopping me… | 有没有人要 |
[1:11:09] | from doing that? | 阻止我的? |
[1:11:22] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:11:24] | Nobody gotta’ problem with this? | 没人有意见咯? |
[1:11:32] | Well, I guess that’s very fortunate for me. | 看来我是幸运的 |
[1:11:37] | However, I hope you all understand, | 然而 我希望你们能理解 |
[1:11:42] | I can’t just take your word. | 我只是不太相信你们说的 |
[1:11:47] | Circumstances force me to, take… | 环境使然 我必须采取 |
[1:11:52] | precautions. | 预防措施 |
[1:11:55] | When you say precautions… | 你说预防措施 |
[1:11:59] | why do I feel you mean me? | 我怎么感觉在针对我说呢? |
[1:12:03] | – Because I’m gonna’ take your gun, son. – You are? – Yes I am. | – 因为我要拿走你的钱 少年 – 真的?是啊 |
[1:12:08] | – Nothing personal. – Just mine? | – 不是针对你 – 就拿走我的枪? |
[1:12:12] | The Hangman got himself a gun too? | 那个绞刑官就能有枪? |
[1:12:15] | I’ll be dealing with his gun after I deal with yours. | 等收完你的 我会去收走他的 |
[1:12:26] | I feel kinda’ naked without it. | 没了钱 感觉跟裸体一样没安全感 |
[1:12:30] | Oh, I still got mine. | 我这不还有枪嘛 |
[1:12:35] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[1:12:45] | A bastards work is never done, huh, John Ruth? | 就是干得这么绝是吧 约翰·鲁斯? |
[1:12:49] | That’s right, Joe Gage. | 怪我咯 盖奇·乔 |
[1:12:53] | – Now gimmie the gun. – You want it? | – 好了把枪给我 – 你要嘛? |
[1:12:56] | You have to come and take… | 你得过来拿 |
[1:13:00] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[1:13:04] | Take your hand away from your gun. | 把你手从枪上挪开 |
[1:13:10] | Blink if you’re calm. | 冷静了就眨眼 |
[1:13:13] | – Did he blink? – He blinked. | – 眨了没他?- 他眨了 |
[1:13:16] | Blink if your gonna’ remain calm? | 保持冷静的话就眨眼 |
[1:13:23] | – He blinked. – Take his pistol. | – 他眨眼了 – 拿走他的枪 |
[1:13:28] | I’m real sorry about this, son. | 真的很抱歉 孩子 |
[1:13:32] | Like I said, nothing personal. Just a precaution. | 我说过了 不是针对个人 只是为了预防措施 |
[1:14:24] | Pretty sneaky. | 够卑鄙的是吧 |
[1:15:00] | I’m afraid the same applies to you too, Mr. | 恐怕你也得拿出枪来了 |
[1:15:04] | Mobray. | 莫博瑞先生 |
[1:15:06] | Precautions must be taken because life is too sweet to lose. | 预防措施是必然的 因为生命实在太珍贵了 |
[1:15:16] | Hand me that little bucket. | 那那个水桶给我递过来 |
[1:15:28] | O.B.? O.B.? | |
[1:15:31] | Go to the outhouse. | 去外面的厕所 |
[1:15:34] | Take this bucket and dump it down the shit hole. | 把这个水桶带上 全倒进屎坑里 |
[1:15:39] | Why do I gotta’ go outside? | 为啥得我出去啊? |
[1:15:42] | Your jacket’s already on. And I sorta kinda trust you. | 你外套都穿上了 而且我还算挺相信你的 |
[1:16:25] | After you Major. | 少校 你先来 |
[1:16:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:16:47] | I’m gonna’ cut you loose while we eat. | 吃饭的时候我会把你解开 |
[1:16:51] | Don’t get any ideas, I ain’t going soft on ya’. | 别有什么小伎俩 我对你可不会心软 |
[1:16:55] | You lift your ass even one inch off this seat, | 你只要把屁股离开座位超过一英寸 |
[1:16:58] | I’ll put a bullet right in your goddamn throat. | 我就在你喉咙上开一枪 |
[1:17:25] | So Domergue, | 所以 多茉歌 |
[1:17:28] | I suppose this blizzard counts as a stroke of luck as far as you’re concerned | 我觉得对你而言 这暴风雪就算是一种幸运吧 |
[1:17:33] | – You don’t hear me complaining do ya’? – No I sure don’t. | – 你没听我抱怨过吧?- 确实没 |
[1:17:45] | How ’bout you Oswaldo? | 奥斯瓦尔多 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:17:49] | How about me what? | 什么我觉得怎么样? |
[1:17:51] | Look, | 嗯 |
[1:17:53] | considering all the thing I done for money, I ain’t one to judge. | 我也是个为钱卖命的人 所以我不来评价 |
[1:17:56] | But don’t you feel just the least little bad ’bout hanging a woman? | 不过你有没有觉得绞死一个女人好像有点不妥? |
[1:18:02] | Till they invent a trigger a woman can’t pull, if | 如果你是个绞刑官 只要是他们没能发明出女人不能开的枪 |
[1:18:05] | you’re a hang man, you’re going to hang woman. | 你就得绞死女人 |
[1:18:08] | Well hell Ozzy, I guess I ain’t never looked at it like that before. | 好吧 看来我从来没这么想过 |
[1:18:11] | When it comes to some of them mean bastards | 只要他们是外面那些所谓的坏人的话 |
[1:18:14] | out there it’s the only thing does the job. | 你只能做你本质工作 绞死他们 |
[1:18:16] | You really only need to hang mean bastards. But mean bastards, you need to hang. | 你真的只需要绞死那些大混蛋 只要是大坏蛋 你就得绞死他们 |
[1:18:31] | You goddamn son of a bitch! | 你这蠢货 |
[1:18:35] | I almost died out there! | 我在外面差点冻死了 |
[1:18:40] | I ain’t never going out in that shit ever, ever again! | 我绝对再也不会出去外面了 |
[1:19:09] | You okay, O.B.? | 你还好吧?O.B.? |
[1:19:11] | I’m fine. | 还好 |
[1:19:13] | I’ll be fine. | 等会就好了 |
[1:19:14] | I just need to get warm. | 我只想取暖 |
[1:19:22] | You want some stew, O.B.? | 要炖菜不 O.B.? |
[1:19:24] | Stew, later. | 等下吧 |
[1:19:33] | That’s nice. | 好爽 |
[1:19:59] | So… | 那么 |
[1:20:01] | how you doing, black Major? | 黑人少校 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:20:03] | I ain’t in the mood, Chris Mannix. Leave me be from your horseshit. | 曼尼克斯·克里斯 我现在没心情听你扯蛋 |
[1:20:08] | John Ruth says you gotta’ a Lincoln Letter? | 鲁斯·约翰说你有林肯写的信? |
[1:20:10] | I tole’ you jackass to Hee-Haw somewhere else. | 我说了 你个蠢货去别地玩去 |
[1:20:14] | That’s right, John. | 好吧 约翰 |
[1:20:15] | – You did say, didn’t ya’? – Yeah I did. | – 你确实说了 是不是?- 是啊 我说了 |
[1:20:20] | So… | 那么… |
[1:20:24] | – you got a letter from Abraham Lincoln? – Yes. | – 你有亚伯拉罕·林肯写给你的信?- 是啊 |
[1:20:28] | The Abraham Lincoln? | 亚伯拉罕·林肯? |
[1:20:31] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:20:32] | Abraham Lincoln The President | 美利坚合众国总统亚伯拉罕·林肯?of the United States? |
[1:20:36] | – Yes. – Of America? – Yes. | – 是啊 美国的?- 对啊 |
[1:20:40] | – Wrote you a letter, personally? – Yes. | – 以个人名义 给你写的信?- 是啊 |
[1:20:44] | – Personally? As in: “Dear Maj. Warren”? – No. Personally as in: “Dear Marquis”. | – 个人名义?写着”亲爱的 沃伦少校”?- 不 写着”亲爱的 马奎斯” |
[1:20:49] | “Dear Marquis” Abraham Lincoln the President of the United States of America? | “亲爱的 马奎斯”美利坚合众国总统亚伯拉罕·林肯写的? |
[1:20:54] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:20:56] | – May I see it? – No you may not. | – 我能看看不?- 不行 |
[1:20:59] | But the way John tells it, you weren’t just some | 但根据约翰他说的 你不止是 |
[1:21:02] | random nigger soldier picked from a pile of letters. | 一堆收到信件的人中 某个随机的黑人士兵 |
[1:21:06] | Way John tells it, | 照约翰说的 |
[1:21:08] | – y’all hada’ correspondence?- Yes. | – 你们还有通信来往?- 是啊 |
[1:21:12] | Way John tells it, y’all’s practically pen pals? | 照约翰说的话 你们基本上算是笔友咯? |
[1:21:19] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[1:21:21] | And a pen pal’s… | 那笔友 |
[1:21:24] | practically a friend. | 基本算是朋友了吧 |
[1:21:37] | John Ruth, | 鲁斯·约翰 |
[1:21:40] | you really think a nigger drummed outta’ the | 你不会真认为一个黑人 |
[1:21:42] | Calvary with a yellow stripe down his back, | 黄条骑兵 |
[1:21:45] | was practically friends with The President of The United States of America? | 是美国总统的真实朋友吧? |
[1:21:53] | John Ruth, I hate to be the one to break it to ya’ but nobody in Minnie’s Haberdashery, | 鲁斯·约翰 我不想打击你 但是 在明妮男装店的人 |
[1:21:58] | had ever corresponded with Abraham Lincoln, | 没有一个跟亚伯拉罕·林肯有过通信 |
[1:22:01] | Least of all, that nigger there. | 尤其是 那边那个黑鬼 |
[1:22:14] | Was all that horseshit? | 他说的对么? |
[1:22:19] | Course it was. | 确实是这样的 |
[1:22:47] | Well I guess it’s true what they say about you people. | 看来他们跟我说的对 |
[1:22:53] | You can’t trust a fucking word that comes outta’ your mouth. | 不能相信你口中说的任何一句话 |
[1:22:58] | What’s the matter, John Ruth? | 怎么了 鲁斯·约翰? |
[1:23:01] | I hurt your feelings? | 伤到你感情了? |
[1:23:03] | As a matter of fact, you did. | 还真伤害我感情了 |
[1:23:10] | I know, | 我知道 |
[1:23:12] | I’m the only black son of a bitch you ever met, so I’m gonna’ cut you some slack. | 我是你见过的唯一一个黑人哥们 我就替你节省点时间废话吧 |
[1:23:17] | But you got no idea, what it’s like being a black man facing down America. | 你完全想象不到 作为一个黑人在美国的感受 |
[1:23:22] | The only time black folks are safe, | 黑人兄弟们唯一能感觉到安全的时候 |
[1:23:25] | is when white folks is disarmed. And this letter, | 就是你们白人兄弟们消除警惕的时候 那封信 |
[1:23:28] | had the desired effect of disarming white folks. | 对于消除你们的警惕有直接作用 |
[1:23:35] | Call it what you want, | 随你怎么解释 |
[1:23:39] | I call it a dirty fucking trick. | 我觉得就是肮脏该死的技俩 |
[1:23:51] | You wanna’ know why I’d lie about something like that, white man? | 白人兄弟 你是不是想知道我为什么撒谎吧? |
[1:24:01] | Got me on that stagecoach, didn’t it. | 还会让我上马车么? |
[1:24:10] | Well I’ll tell you like the lord tole’ John, | 让我来告诉你吧 约翰 |
[1:24:13] | a letter from Abraham Lincoln wouldn’t have that kinda’ effect on me. | 亚伯拉罕·林肯的信对我是没有用的 |
[1:24:18] | – I might let a whore piss on it. – I spit on it. | – 我可能会找个妓女撒泡尿上去 – 我吐口水了 |
[1:24:21] | Good for you, sister. | 好样的 大妹子 |
[1:24:40] | Warren goddamit, you leave that old man alone! | 尼玛的 沃伦 别烦那个老人 |
[1:24:44] | Stand down you son of a bitch, I shared a battle field with this man. | 坐下 你个蠢货 我跟这个老人一起和平相处着呢 |
[1:24:49] | Or would you deny me that too? | 这你总不会否认吧 |
[1:24:55] | I suppose you were there. | 我觉得咱们是和平的 |
[1:24:59] | May I join you? | 我能跟你坐下聊么? |
[1:25:05] | Yes you may. | 请便 |
[1:25:57] | Damn it. | 妈蛋 |
[1:26:04] | So, | 那么 |
[1:26:06] | how’s life since the war? | 自从开战争以来过得怎么样? |
[1:26:13] | Got both my legs. | 两条腿还在 |
[1:26:16] | Got both my arms. | 两只胳膊也还在 |
[1:26:19] | – I can’t complain. – Got a woman? | – 我就心满意足了 – 有老婆没? |
[1:26:25] | Fever took her, started this last winter. | 去年冬天时候 发烧去世了 |
[1:26:30] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[1:26:32] | – Betsy. – Georgia girl? | – 贝琪 – 来自乔治亚的姑娘? |
[1:26:37] | Augusta. | 来自奥古斯塔的 |
[1:26:40] | Atlanta boy, and a Augusta girl. | 亚特兰大来的男孩 奥古斯塔来的女孩 |
[1:26:45] | I use to raise Kentucky horses. | 我曾经养过肯塔基州的马 |
[1:26:48] | Her paw’ was the owner of the breedershit where I brought of my ponies. | 我带那匹马去了我买小马的饲养主那 |
[1:26:55] | God damnit. | 妈蛋 |
[1:26:57] | I made good deal on her. | 我卖了个好价钱 |
[1:27:00] | Took the stake he gave and bought a bunch peach orchards. | 拿了他给的钱 买了一片桃园 |
[1:27:04] | Set myself up pretty well. | 把自己安顿得挺好的 |
[1:27:07] | Did a hell a lot better than my no good brothers, that’s for damn sure. | 比我其他兄弟几个过得好得多了 |
[1:27:14] | Yeah, your boy came up here a few years back. | 你儿子几年前来到这里 |
[1:27:17] | He spoke highly of his mama too. | 他对他妈妈评价挺高的 |
[1:27:21] | You knew my boy? | 你认识我儿子? |
[1:27:26] | Did I know him? Yeah… | 我认识不?当然 |
[1:27:29] | Yeah I knew them. | 我认识 |
[1:27:32] | You did not know my boy. | 你不可能认识我儿子 |
[1:27:38] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[1:27:42] | Didja’ know my son? | 你真认识我儿子? |
[1:27:45] | – I know the day he died, do you? – No. | – 我知道他哪天死的 你知道不 – 不知道 |
[1:27:51] | – You wanna know what day that was? – yes. | – 你想不想知道你儿子哪天死的?- 想 |
[1:27:58] | The day he met me. | 就在他遇见我的那天 |
[1:28:18] | He came up here to do a little nigger head hunting. | 他来这里追杀一些黑人 |
[1:28:22] | By then the reward was so, five thousand and bragging rights. | 那时候的赏金是五千还有权利炫耀一下 |
[1:28:27] | But back then to battle hard rebs, five thousand just to cut off a niggers head, | 在战争困难期间对白人士兵来说 杀个黑人 |
[1:28:33] | now that’s good money. | 取其首级就能拿五千块确实是好事 |
[1:28:36] | So the Johnny’s climbed this mountain, looking for fortune. | 所以强尼爬上这座山来找点生意干 |
[1:28:42] | But there was no fortune to be found. | 结果并没有找到能赚钱的活 |
[1:28:46] | All they found was me. | 只找到我了 |
[1:28:52] | All them fella’s came up here sang a different tune, | 那些来这的家伙都来自不同地方 |
[1:28:55] | when they found themselves at the mercy of a nigger’s gun, | 当他们发现自己在黑人枪口下时 |
[1:29:02] | “Let’s just forget it. I go my way, you go yours” | “咱们这次就算了吧 你走你的阳关道 我走我的独木桥” |
[1:29:07] | – that’s your boy Chester talking – You a goddamn lie. | – 你儿子切斯特就是这么跟我说的 – 谎话 |
[1:29:11] | “If you just let me home to my family, I’ll | “你要是放我回家 我发誓 |
[1:29:15] | swear, I’ll never set foot in Wyoming again.” | 我再也不会踏入怀俄明一步” |
[1:29:21] | That’s what they all said. | 这就是他们所谓的 |
[1:29:27] | Begging for his life. | 跪求一线生机 |
[1:29:29] | Your boy told me his whole life story. | 你儿子跟我说了他整个人生经历 |
[1:29:37] | And you was in that story, General. | 也提到你了噢 将军 |
[1:29:42] | And when I knew me I had the son. | 当我知道我抓住了那个 |
[1:29:47] | Of The Bloody Nigger Killer of Baton Rouge… | 巴顿鲁日战役里的残忍的黑人杀戮者的儿子 |
[1:29:52] | – I knew me I was gonna’ have some fun. – You shut your lying nigger lips up! | – 我知道将会很有趣了 – 你给我闭嘴 |
[1:29:57] | General Smithers, don’t you listen to him, he didn’t know your boy! | 史密瑟斯将军 你别听他的 他不认识你儿子 |
[1:30:01] | He just heard, tell why you here is all! | 他只是听别人说了你来这是干嘛的 |
[1:30:04] | It was cold the day I killed your boy. | 我杀你儿子那天 是真的很冷 |
[1:30:08] | And I don’t mean snowy mountain in Wyoming cold. It was colder than that. | 我不是指在怀俄明雪山上的那种冷 是比那还冷一点 |
[1:30:14] | And on that cold day, | 在那天 |
[1:30:17] | with your boy at the business end of my gun barrel… | 你儿子在我枪管的胁迫下 |
[1:30:22] | I made him strip. | 我叫他脱衣服 |
[1:30:24] | Right down to his bare ass. | 光着个屁股 |
[1:30:30] | Then I told him to start walking. | 然后我叫他一直走 |
[1:31:01] | I walked his naked ass for two hours, ‘fore his cold collapsed him. | 一直光着屁股走了两个小时 直到他倒下 |
[1:31:08] | – You never even knew my boy? – No he didn’t! | – 你一直都不认识我儿子吧?- 他不认识的 |
[1:31:12] | He’s just a sneaky nigger trying to getcha to go for that gun! | 这个卑鄙的黑鬼只是想叫你拿起枪 |
[1:31:17] | Then he commits to begging again. | 然后他又开始求我了 |
[1:31:20] | But this time he wasn’t begging to go home. | 只是这次不是为了回家 |
[1:31:25] | He knew he’d never see his home again. And he wasn’t begging for his life neither. | 他知道他再也回不去了 而且他也不求我放他一命 |
[1:31:30] | ‘Cos he knew that was long gone. | 因为他知道他已是将死之人 |
[1:31:34] | All he wanted… was a blanket. | 他只是想要个毛毯… |
[1:31:39] | Now don’t judge your boy too harshly, General. You | 别太严格要求你儿子了 将军 |
[1:31:43] | ain’t never been cold as your boy was that day. | 你绝没有像你儿子那天那么冷过 |
[1:31:48] | You’d be surprised what a man that cold, would do for a blanket. | 你一定好奇为什么那么冷的天一个男的要毛毯干嘛 |
[1:31:57] | Wanna know what your boy did? | 想知道你儿子做了什么嘛? |
[1:32:02] | I took my big, black, pecker outta’ my pants. | 我把我的黑大屌从裤子里伸出来 |
[1:32:08] | And I made him crawl through the snow on all fours over to it. | 我叫他在雪中一路爬过来 |
[1:32:22] | Then I grabbed a hand full of that black hair on the back his head… | 然后我一把抓住他脑后的头发 |
[1:32:29] | Then I stuck my big, black Johnson right down his goddamn throat. | 然后把我的大黑屌塞进他的喉咙里 |
[1:32:38] | And it was fulla’ blood, so it was warm. | 因为嘴里都是血 所以很暖和 |
[1:32:42] | You bet your sweet ass it was warm. | 那必然是很暖和滴 |
[1:32:46] | And Chester Charles Smithers, | 然后史密瑟斯·查尔斯·切斯特 |
[1:32:50] | sucked on that warm black dingus for long as he could. | 尽全力的吸我暖和的大黑屌 |
[1:33:07] | Starting to see pictures, ain’t ya’? | 是不是很有画面感? |
[1:33:10] | Your boy… | 你的乖儿子啊… |
[1:33:12] | black dudes dingus in his mouth. | 嘴里含着大黑屌 |
[1:33:14] | Him shaking, him crying | 他颤抖着 抽泣着 |
[1:33:18] | me laughing | 而我大笑着 |
[1:33:23] | and him not understanding | 他一定猜不到 |
[1:33:29] | But you understand, doncha’ Sandy? | 不过你一定猜到了是吧 桑迪? |
[1:33:32] | I never did give your boy that blanket. | 我没给你儿子毛毯 |
[1:33:35] | Even after all he did, and he did everything I asked. | 尽管他照我说的做了 |
[1:33:43] | No blanket. | 还是没给他毛毯 |
[1:33:46] | That blanket was just a heart breaking liar’s promise. | 那个毛毯不过是心碎的骗子给的一个承诺 |
[1:33:50] | Kinda’ like those uniforms the union issued those colored troopers, | 就像联邦军给那些你所不承认的黑人骑兵们 |
[1:33:54] | that you chose not to acknowledge. | 发的统一制服一样 |
[1:34:04] | So what you gonna’ do old man? | 你想怎么样 老家伙? |
[1:34:08] | You gonna’ spend the next two or three days, | 是不是要在接下来的两三天 |
[1:34:11] | ignore the nigger that killed your boy, | 无视我这个杀了你儿子的黑鬼 |
[1:34:16] | Ignoring how I made him suffer? | 无视我让他遭受的痛苦? |
[1:34:20] | Ignoring how I made him… | 无视我如何让他 |
[1:34:23] | lick, all over my Johnson? | 舔遍我的大屌? |
[1:34:30] | The dumbest thing your boy ever did… | 你儿子做过的最傻的一件事 |
[1:34:33] | was to let me know… he was your boy. | 就是让我知道他是你儿子 |
[1:35:07] | Chapter Four Domergue’s Got a Secret | 章节四 多茉歌有个秘密 |
[1:35:19] | About fifteen minutes has passed, since we last left our characters. | 我们走神了大概15分钟之后 |
[1:35:24] | Joe Gag volunteered to take Smithers dead body outside. | 盖奇·乔 主动把史密瑟斯的尸体搬到外面去了 |
[1:35:28] | Straws we drawn to see who would help him… | 我们都好奇谁会帮他一把… |
[1:35:31] | O.B. lost. | O.B.去了 |
[1:35:34] | Chris, John Ruth and Oswaldo, | 克里斯 鲁斯·约翰和奥斯瓦尔多 |
[1:35:35] | had vigorous debate about the legality of self-defense murder they just transpired. | 正在激烈讨论刚才那次正当防卫的合法性 |
[1:35:41] | Marquis Warren who is supremely confident about the | 沃伦·马奎斯 深信自己的正当防卫是合法的 |
[1:35:44] | legality of what just transpired, ignored them | 一个人无视旁人的坐在桌子旁 |
[1:35:46] | sat at a table by himself and drank brandy. | 喝着白兰地酒 |
[1:35:52] | Captain Chris Mannix dawn the dead Generals coat and | 曼尼克斯·克里斯上尉拿了死去的将军的外套 |
[1:35:55] | joined Oswaldo in lighting the candles and lanterns. | 和奥斯瓦尔多一起点起了蜡烛和灯笼 |
[1:35:58] | Hey Ozzy, hey you got the right idea. | 嘿 奥兹 你真是机智 |
[1:36:02] | Let’s light this place up. | 咱们把这里点亮点吧 |
[1:36:04] | John Ruth held the door close, waiting for Joe Gage and O.B. to return. | 鲁斯·约翰 守在门口 等盖奇·乔和O.B.回来 |
[1:36:13] | Bob enjoyed an manzana roja. | 鲍伯抽着他的”红苹果”香烟 |
[1:36:22] | Domergue, however, | 然而 多茉歌 |
[1:36:24] | hasn’t moved from her spot at the community dinner table since John Ruth uncuffed her. | 自从鲁斯·约翰把她解铐了之后就没动过一下位置 |
[1:36:29] | John Ruth… | 鲁斯·约翰… |
[1:36:31] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[1:36:33] | Can I play that guitar over there? | 我能弹那边的吉他么? |
[1:36:36] | Let’s go back a bit. | 我们先倒一下带 |
[1:36:38] | Your boy, black dudes dingus in his mouth. | 你儿子 嘴里含着黑大屌 |
[1:36:42] | Fifteen minutes ago Major Warren shot General Smithers in front of everybody. | 十五分钟前 沃伦少校 在所有人面前射杀了史密瑟斯将军 |
[1:36:47] | But fourty seconds before that, something equally | 四十秒前 一件所有人都没注意到的 |
[1:36:50] | as important happened, but not everybody saw it. | 要紧事发生了 |
[1:36:54] | While Major Warren was captivating the crowd | 当沃伦少校那个黑屌 |
[1:36:57] | with tales of black dicks and white mouths… | 和白人的嘴的故事吸引大家注意的时候 |
[1:37:00] | somebody… poisoned the coffy. | 某人在咖啡里掺毒药了 |
[1:37:04] | He did everything I asked, no blanket. | 他照我说的做了 还是没给他毛毯 |
[1:37:10] | And the only one to see them do it… | 唯一目睹了一切发生的人 |
[1:37:17] | was Domergue. | 只有 多茉歌 |
[1:37:24] | That’s why this chapter is called… | 所以这一章会叫做 |
[1:37:28] | Domergue’s Got a Secret. | 多茉歌有个秘密 |
[1:37:33] | John Ruth. | 鲁斯·约翰 |
[1:37:35] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[1:37:37] | Can I play that guitar over there? | 我能弹那边的吉他么? |
[1:37:46] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[1:37:53] | You come back with anything else but a guitar. | 你要是拿了除了吉他以外别的东西过来 |
[1:37:56] | My pistol plays a tune. | 我的枪就饥渴难耐了 |
[1:37:59] | Domergues death march, you got it? | 而你的死期将至 懂了没? |
[1:38:03] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it. | 行行行 我知道了 |
[1:41:02] | That’s the one you like to sing in the stagecoach, huh? | 这就是你喜欢在马车上唱的那首歌吧? |
[1:41:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:41:08] | It’s kinda’ pretty. | 挺好听的 |
[1:41:11] | – Got another verse to it? – Yeah I got. | – 还有下一段不?- 有啊 |
[1:41:17] | Go ahead, sing it. | 继续唱吧 |
[1:42:06] | Gimme that guitar! | 把吉他给我 |
[1:42:11] | Music time’s over! | 音乐世界结束了 |
[1:42:17] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[1:42:27] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up! | – 别别别别别 – 要要要要要 闭嘴 |
[1:44:15] | When you get to hell, John. | 约翰 等你下了地狱 |
[1:44:19] | Tell them Daisy sent ya’. | 告诉他们是黛西送你去那的 |
[1:44:35] | Mannix the coffy! | 曼尼克斯 咖啡有毒 |
[1:45:32] | Oh my god! | 我的天 |
[1:45:37] | Gimme that fucking gun! | 把枪给我 |
[1:45:40] | Don’t test me, bitch. | 别考验我的耐心 臭娘们 |
[1:45:45] | Everybody get your back sides up against that back wall over yonder. | 你们每个人都把背靠在那边的墙上 |
[1:45:50] | Goddamit | 该死 |
[1:45:53] | Get or don’t get, Joe Gage. It’s up to you. | 去不去由你 盖奇·乔 |
[1:45:56] | – I’ll get. – Then get. | – 我去我去 – 那就快去 |
[1:46:11] | You too, Senor Bob. | 你也是 老鲍伯 |
[1:46:18] | Everybody turn around and put your hands on that wall. | 每个人都转过去 把手放墙上 |
[1:46:25] | Move them down snowshoes. | 把雪板鞋拿下来 |
[1:46:49] | Everybody keep your mouth shut and do like I say. | 每个人都听好了别说话 照我说的做 |
[1:46:53] | You open your mouth; you gonna’ get a bullet. | 说话的 就得死 |
[1:46:56] | You move a little sudden, a little strange; you gonna’ get a bullet. | 动作太大 或者有奇怪的动作 你就会被我射中 |
[1:47:02] | Not a warning, not a question; a bullet. | 没有警告 也不会有所迟疑 直接给你一枪 |
[1:47:06] | You got that? | 懂了没? |
[1:47:08] | – Let me hear you say, “I got it”. – “I got it”. | – 让我听见你们说”我懂了” – “我懂了” |
[1:47:10] | – “I got it” “I got it”. – We have it. | – “我懂了” “我懂了” – “我们都懂了” |
[1:47:15] | Chris Mannix, come over here on this side. | 曼尼克斯·克里斯 你过来这边 |
[1:47:19] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:47:26] | Take this gun out of my holster. | 从我手枪套里把枪拿出来 |
[1:47:39] | Point it at them. | 值着他们 |
[1:47:43] | Like I said, anybody does anything. And I mean, anything. | 谁都别动一下 一下都不行 |
[1:47:50] | Kill them. | 就杀了他 |
[1:47:55] | So… | 那么 |
[1:47:57] | you finally decided I’m telling the truth ’bout being the sheriff of Red Rock, huh? | 你终于相信我说我是红石镇的治安官是真的咯? |
[1:48:03] | I don’t know ’bout all that. | 我不知道那个是不是真的 |
[1:48:05] | But you ain’t the killer who poisoned that coffy. | 但我知道你不是下毒的那个 |
[1:48:08] | ‘cos you almost drunk it your own damn self. | 因为你自己差点也喝了毒咖啡 |
[1:48:11] | But one of them is. | 不过他们其中一个人下了毒 |
[1:48:20] | Gimme the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[1:48:21] | Gimme the key! | 给我 |
[1:48:35] | You motherfucking black bastard! | 你他妈的死黑鬼 |
[1:48:39] | You’re gonna’ die on this mountain and I’m gonna’ fucking laugh when you do! | 你绝对会死在这山上 然后等你要死了 我会好好嘲笑你的 |
[1:48:46] | What I say ’bout talkin? | 我刚才说什么了 不让说话是不是? |
[1:48:48] | ‘Meant it, didn’t I? | 我是认真的 |
[1:48:52] | And you need to understand, you just killed the only | 你得明白你刚杀了唯一一个 |
[1:48:55] | man here, comitted to getting you to Red Rock alive. | 承诺会活着要带你去红石镇的人 |
[1:49:05] | Now, one of y’all… is working with her. | 你们几个其中之一肯定跟她串通好了 |
[1:49:10] | Or two of y’all is working with her. | 或者其中两个 |
[1:49:13] | Or all y’all is… | 或者全都串通好了 |
[1:49:18] | but only one of you poisoned the coffy. | 但是只有一个人下的毒 |
[1:49:24] | So what charms this bitch got, take a man brave a blizzard, | 所以这个女的到底有什么魅力 让一个男人这么有胆量 |
[1:49:31] | kill in cold blood, I’m sure I don’t know. | 这么冷血地杀害别人 我觉得我是猜不透了 |
[1:49:40] | But John Ruth’s trying to hang your woman, | 只是鲁斯·约翰 要绞死你 |
[1:49:43] | so you kill him… okay maybe. | 所以你杀了他 也行 这能理解 |
[1:49:49] | But O.B. wasn’t hanging nobody. | 但O.B.没有要杀人 |
[1:49:52] | He damn sure wouldn’t. | 他绝对不会杀人的 |
[1:49:54] | But he sure enough led over there dead now, though, ain’t he? | 但他却躺那边死透了 是吧? |
[1:49:56] | He damn sure is you sons of bitches. | 就是你们这些 狗杂种弄的 |
[1:49:59] | Just like any one of us who’d drank that coffy. | 我们随便谁喝了咖啡也会像他一样了 |
[1:50:02] | Like me god damnit. | 我差点就喝了 妈蛋 |
[1:50:05] | Now those of y’all with your hands on the wall | 好了 你们几个把手放墙上 |
[1:50:09] | don’t practice in poison need to think about that. | 都给我好好想象一下 |
[1:50:12] | Think about how that coulda’ you been you rolling around on this floor. | 想象你自己中毒翻滚在地 |
[1:50:17] | And about the men standing next ta’ ya’ would be responsible. | 想一下你旁边站着的人 究竟哪个人需要为此负责 |
[1:50:20] | And I know who I got my money on. Yeah that’s right Joe Gage I’m looking at you. | 我知道我最怀疑的是哪个 诶 没错 看的就是你呢 盖奇·乔 |
[1:50:29] | Not so fast Chris. We’ll get there. | 别妄下定论 克里斯 我们一步一步来推理 |
[1:50:34] | Let’s slow it down. | 慢慢来 |
[1:50:37] | Let’s slow it way down. | 慢慢来比较快 |
[1:50:45] | Who made the coffy? | 谁烧的咖啡? |
[1:50:48] | He did. | 他烧的 |
[1:50:51] | – Yeah, he did, didn’t he? – Yeah, he did, didn’t he? | – 好像 是他 – 嗯 应该吧 |
[1:50:55] | But it’s the stew that’s got me thinking. | 但是我怀疑的是那个炖菜 |
[1:51:00] | How long you say Minnie been gone? | 你说明妮走多久了? |
[1:51:03] | A week? | 一个星期? |
[1:51:06] | Si. | 是的 |
[1:51:08] | See, my mama used to make stew. | 我妈妈已经也炖菜 |
[1:51:13] | And it always tasted the same, no matter the meat. | 无论放了什么肉 吃起来都一个味 |
[1:51:17] | And there was another fellow on the plantation, Uncle Charly. | 那时候种植园还有一个人 叫查理叔叔 |
[1:51:20] | He made stew too and like my mama’s. | 他做的炖菜也跟妈妈的一个味 |
[1:51:24] | I ate his stew from the time I was a whipper, | 从帮着打蛋到长成大人 |
[1:51:28] | to I was a full grown man. | 我一直吃他做的菜 |
[1:51:32] | And no matter the meat, it always tasted like Uncle Charly’s stew. | 无论放了什么肉 吃起来都是那个味 |
[1:51:38] | Now I ain’t had Minnie’s stew in six months, so I ain’t no expert, but that, | 虽然我已经六个月没吃过明妮的炖菜了 可能没有那么准了 |
[1:51:43] | damn sure is Minnie’s stew. | 但我确定那绝对是明妮做的菜 |
[1:51:49] | So if Minnie’s on the north side visiting her mama for a week, | 所以明妮要是去她妈妈那快一个星期了 |
[1:51:54] | how’d she make the stew this morning? | 她今天早上怎么会做好这道菜了? |
[1:52:01] | And this? | 还有这个 |
[1:52:03] | This… is Sweet Dave’s chair. | 这是 戴夫的凳子 |
[1:52:08] | When I sat in it earlier, I couldn’t belive it. | 我都不敢相信我今天坐了他的凳子 |
[1:52:11] | Nobody sits in Sweet Dave’s chair. | 没人坐过戴夫的凳子 |
[1:52:14] | This may be Minnie’s place, but this is damn sure, | 这个店也许是明妮的 但这个是戴夫的凳子 |
[1:52:20] | Sweet Dave’s chair. | 我是确定无疑的 |
[1:52:24] | And if… he went to the north side…. | 他要是也去了北边 |
[1:52:29] | I’m pretty goddamn sure that chair’s be going with him. | 我保证他会带上这个凳子 |
[1:52:39] | What’s in the chair? | 凳子上有什么? |
[1:52:41] | Just what I thought. | 我刚也在想这个问题 |
[1:52:43] | Sweet Dave’s goddamn blood. | 该死 有戴夫的血 |
[1:52:52] | So… | 那 |
[1:52:54] | are you actually accusing me of murder? | 你是要说我谋杀了咯? |
[1:53:00] | The way I see it, Senior Bob, | 我是这么推测的 老鲍伯 |
[1:53:03] | whoever’s working with her, | 谁要是她的同伙 |
[1:53:06] | ain’t who they say they is. And if it’s you, | 谁就撒谎了 如果是你的话 |
[1:53:11] | that means Minnie and her man ain’t at her mama’s. | 也就是说明妮和戴夫没去她妈妈家 |
[1:53:15] | They’re lying out back there dead somewhere. | 他们一定死了 扔在外面什么地方了 |
[1:53:18] | Or if it’s you British Man, | 如果是你这个英国佬撒谎了的话 |
[1:53:21] | the real Oswaldo Mobray is lying in a ditch somewhere. And | 真正的莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 一定也死在某个地方了 |
[1:53:24] | you’re just an English fella’ passing off his papers. | 然后你只是随手拿走了他的证件 |
[1:53:26] | Or we go by my theory, which is the ugliest guy did it. | 或者按我的推测来 谁最丑谁就是凶手 |
[1:53:32] | Which makes it you, Joe Gage. | 就是你 盖奇·乔 |
[1:53:36] | So I take it you’ve deduced the coffy was | 我们来理一下思路 |
[1:53:39] | poisoned while you were murdering the old man? | 咖啡在你杀了那个老人的时候被人下毒了 |
[1:53:43] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[1:53:45] | Well, mi negro amigo, during that whole incident… | 那这样的话 我的黑人朋友 那个时候 |
[1:53:50] | I was sitting on that side of the room. Playing Silent Night on the piano. | 我正坐在房间那边 弹着 “平安夜” 曲子 |
[1:53:55] | I didn’t say you poisoned the coffy. I said you didn’t make the stew. | 我没说你下的毒 我说的是 不是你做的那道炖菜 |
[1:54:02] | My theory is… | 我的推测是 |
[1:54:05] | you’re working with man who poisoned the coffy. | 你跟那个下毒的人是一伙的 |
[1:54:11] | And both of y’all murdered Minnie, | 你们俩一起杀了明妮和戴夫 |
[1:54:13] | and Sweet Dave and whoever else picked this bad luck | 还有其他一些刚好路过的 |
[1:54:16] | day to visit Minnie’s Haberdashery this morning. | 倒霉鬼们 |
[1:54:19] | And at some point, y’all intended to bushwhack John Ruth and free Daisy. | 某种程度上说 你们都打算伏击鲁斯·约翰 然后放了黛西 |
[1:54:29] | But you didn’t count on the blizzard and you didn’t count on the two of us. | 但你没指望暴风雪 也没指望我们俩 |
[1:54:39] | That’s as far as I got. How am I doing? | 我就推测出这么多了 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:54:45] | Your a real imaginative nigger, ain’t you? | 你个黑鬼还真有想象力 是吧? |
[1:54:50] | So, do you intend to murder me based on a far fetched nigger theory? | 那你是不是要因为你牵强的推测就要杀了我? |
[1:54:55] | Or can you prove it, cabrone? | 还是你能拿出证据来? |
[1:54:59] | It ain’t so far fetched, Senior Bob. | 老鲍伯 其实一点也不牵强的 |
[1:55:04] | And it’s a little bit more then my theory. | 接下来就不止是我的推测了 |
[1:55:12] | How long you say you been working for Minnie’s? | 你说你在明妮这打工多久了? |
[1:55:15] | Four months. | 四个月 |
[1:55:18] | If you would have been here two and half years ago | 要是你两年半以前来这的话 |
[1:55:21] | you’d know about the sign used to hang above the bar. | 你就会发现 吧台那边以前挂了个牌子 |
[1:55:24] | – Minnie mentioned that to you? – No. | – 明妮跟你说了没?- 没 |
[1:55:31] | You know what that sign said, Senior Bob? | 你知道牌子上写的什么么?老鲍伯? |
[1:55:35] | “No dogs or Mexicans allowed” | “墨西哥人与狗不得入内” |
[1:55:43] | Minnie hung that sign up the day she opened this Habadashery. | 明妮从开店开始 就一直挂着那个牌子 |
[1:55:47] | And it hung over that Bar every day till she | 一直挂了半年 |
[1:55:50] | took down, a little over two years ago. | 然后她取下来了 |
[1:55:55] | You know why she took it down? | 你知道她干嘛取下来了? |
[1:55:58] | She started letting in dogs. | 她允许狗进店了 |
[1:56:04] | Now Minnie likes just about everybody, but she sure don’t like Mexicans. | 明妮现在比较平易近人了 不过我确定她不喜欢墨西哥人 |
[1:56:13] | So when you tell me, Minnie went to North side to visit her mama? | 所以你跟我说 明妮去北方找他妈妈去了 |
[1:56:18] | Well I find that highly unlikely… but okay, maybe. | 虽然我是不怎么信 姑且就算是真的吧 |
[1:56:25] | But when you tell me Minnie Mink took The Habadashery, | 不过你跟我说 明妮把她最宝贝的 |
[1:56:29] | the most precious thing to her in the whole world, | 这个店 |
[1:56:35] | and left it in hands of a Goddamn Mexican? | 交给你一个墨西哥人 |
[1:56:40] | Well that’s what I meant in the barn when I said: “That sure don’t sound like Minnie”. | 所以我在马厮那说”这不像明妮的风格” 就是这个意思 |
[1:56:47] | Now I am calling you a liar, Senior Bob. | 我知道你是骗人的 老鲍伯 |
[1:56:53] | And if you lyin, which you are, | 你撒谎了 就意味着 |
[1:56:58] | then you killed Minnie… and Sweet Dave. | 你杀了 明妮和戴夫 |
[1:57:21] | Four measly bulltes and there goes Senior, Bob. | 四颗子弹biu~biu~biu~ 老鲍伯就这样了 |
[1:57:27] | That still don’t get us no closer… | 不过我们还是不知道 |
[1:57:31] | to which one of y’all poisoned the coffy, though. | 谁在咖啡里下毒了 |
[1:57:34] | – Does it Chris? – No it sure don’t. | – 是吧 克里斯?- 的确不知道 |
[1:57:43] | Now one of y’all poisoned this coffy, to free Daisy. | 现在你们几个下了毒 然后想救黛西的 |
[1:57:47] | If I don’t hear a confession from one of you | 如果你们几个蠢货 |
[1:57:50] | motherfuckers quick, fast and in a hurry, | 没人快点承认的话 |
[1:57:52] | I’m gonna’ pull this whole pot of coffy, down that bitches goddamn throat. | 我就把让那个臭女人喝了这壶毒咖啡 |
[1:57:59] | Okay, time’s up. | 好了 时间到 |
[1:58:02] | Stop! Alright I did it, it was me I poisoned the coffy. | 停停停 好吧 是我干的 是我下的毒 |
[1:58:08] | I fucking knew it! | 我就知道是你 |
[1:58:13] | You gonna’ die now you murdering bastard. | 你这谋杀犯 你要狗带了 |
[1:58:16] | Major Warren please let me sent this ugly son of a bitch to hell. | 沃伦少校 让我亲手送这个狗蛋东西去死吧 |
[1:58:21] | You killed O.B. he’s worth ten of you! Warren can I kill him? | 你杀了O.B. 十个你都不如他 沃伦我现在能开枪了没? |
[1:58:26] | Say adios to your Huevos. | 跟你的蛋蛋说再见吧 |
[1:58:35] | Major Warren? | 沃伦少校? |
[1:58:56] | I ain’t got no gun, sheriff. | 我可没枪啊 治安官 |
[1:59:33] | Chapter Five The Four Passengers | 章节五 四个路人 |
[1:59:59] | Earlier That Morning. | 这天早上 |
[2:01:55] | – Hey Charly my, how the hell are you? – Hi ya’ Ed, hi ya’ Judy | – 你好啊 查理 你过得怎么样?- 你好啊 艾迪 朱迪 |
[2:02:03] | – How many ya’ got? – Full house today, friend. | – 你今天带了几个人?- 满座了都 |
[2:02:05] | We got on in there waiting. | 你们进去等等吧 |
[2:02:06] | Well he’s gonna’ hafta keep on waiting cause we ain’t got no room. | 那他得等等了 我们这可没地方坐了 |
[2:02:09] | Well you need to tell Minnie. Cause he’s been | 这你得跟明妮说 |
[2:02:11] | here two days and Minnie wants him outta here. | 他都来了两天了 明妮不想他再待这了 |
[2:02:14] | Well I can’t give him a seat I don’t have | 可我也没座了 不能怪我 |
[2:02:16] | Listen why don’t you take the passengers inside, introduce them to Minnie. | 你把那几个路人们带进去 让明妮认识 |
[2:02:20] | – Warm youself up and drink some coffy. – Okay. | – 喝点咖啡取取暖 – 好的 |
[2:02:28] | Here we are everybody, Minnie’s Haberdashery. | 咱们终于到了 明妮男装店 |
[2:02:31] | Step outside you and your friends can stretch | 你们觉得好了 |
[2:02:33] | your legs. When you’re reday, stop on inside, | 就进来 |
[2:02:35] | get warm by the fire, get some coffy in you. I’ll introduve you to Minnie. | 喝点咖啡 还有火能取暖 我会带你们去见明妮的 |
[2:02:42] | Hi Minnie! | 嗨 明妮 |
[2:03:04] | I’m not trying to tell you how to run your business. | 我不想多嘴你的生意之道 |
[2:03:06] | But I would think coffy would be the first thing you’d make. | 只是我觉得咖啡怎么也得先准备好吧 |
[2:03:09] | – Come on in everybody, don’t be shy. – Hats! | – 过来吧你们 别害羞 – 帽子都摘了 |
[2:03:12] | Everybody, this is Minnie, and this is her place. | 这是明妮 这是她的房子 |
[2:03:15] | Behind me plucking that chicken is Gemma. | 我后面那个抓鸡毛的是 吉玛 |
[2:03:19] | Lovley smile, that Gemma. | 吉玛笑得是真欢 |
[2:03:21] | Now the fella’ in the uniform I don’t know but | 那个穿制服的人我不认识 |
[2:03:23] | the one he’s playing chess with is Sweet Dave. | 不过跟他下棋的人 是戴夫 |
[2:03:26] | – Hi ya’ Dave. – Hey Judy. | – 你好啊 戴夫 – 你好 朱迪 |
[2:03:29] | And Minnie, these are the passengers. | 明妮 给你介绍这几个客人 |
[2:03:32] | Well that’s not good enough. | 这还不够好噢 |
[2:03:34] | Go take away them rags, let’s see some faces let’s hear some names. | 把面罩拿开 让我看看你们 说下你们名字吧 |
[2:03:39] | Oswaldo Mobray, madame. | 莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 女士 |
[2:03:41] | Joe Gage. | 盖奇·乔 |
[2:03:43] | Bob. | 鲍伯 |
[2:03:45] | And I’m Jody. | 乔迪 |
[2:03:46] | It’s a pleasant surprise to find such a warm | 在这么冷的鬼地方还能发现一个 |
[2:03:49] | sanctuary in the middle of such a cold hell. | 这么温暖的避难处真是够惊喜的 |
[2:03:51] | Well make yourself comfortable. Get warm by the fire. | 你们请随意 去壁炉边取取暖吧 |
[2:03:55] | We’re just gonna’ go warm ourself’s by the stove, if that’s all right? | 不了 我们几个在那个火炉那取暖就够了 行不行 |
[2:03:58] | Stove, fireplace, whatever. Just get warm. | 火炉 还是壁炉 随便你们 只要能暖和 |
[2:04:01] | Oh, and Judy said something about the best coffy in the world? | 听朱迪说这有世界上最好喝的咖啡? |
[2:04:05] | Yes I do belive Judy did say something about the best coffy in the world. | 我确实也听见朱迪说了 世界上最好喝的咖啡 |
[2:04:09] | Well I don’t know ’bout all that. But I’ll tell ya what it is. | 哈哈哈 这我可不能保证 不过我告诉你们 |
[2:04:12] | It’s hot and it’s strong and it’s good. And | 咖啡又热又浓又好喝 |
[2:04:14] | in this snow it sure ’nuff warms your ass up. | 在这种大雪天 你们一定会爽翻的 |
[2:04:17] | You don’t need to sell it, Minnie, you need make it. | 明妮你别就说说 你倒是做去啊 |
[2:04:19] | And you need to get your ass out there and | 你给我下来 |
[2:04:21] | help Charly with them bags and get Ed in here. | 帮查理去拿行李 还有扶艾迪进来 |
[2:04:23] | – Yes, ma’am, but fix the coffy. – I’ll fix you! | – 遵命 但咖啡得弄好啊 – 我不得先弄死你 |
[2:04:30] | I don’t know some old man. | 我不认识 一个老人家 |
[2:04:31] | Well I don’t know what I’m suppose to do about it. | 我都不知道咱们该怎么办了 |
[2:04:34] | I’m just telling you what she said. | 我知道复述一下她说的 |
[2:04:36] | Anyway she sent me out here to help Charly, she wants to talk to you. | 她只是叫我出来帮查理的 她想跟你说话 |
[2:04:40] | Got them, Ed. | 交给我了 艾迪 |
[2:05:00] | Miss Minnie? Would you roll me a cigarette? | 明妮女士?你能给我卷跟烟么? |
[2:05:03] | Sure honey, I smoke Red Apple Tobacco, that all right? | 没问题 我抽的是红苹果牌烟草 会抽不? |
[2:05:07] | It’s my favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[2:05:12] | Don’t mind me gentlemen, I’m just watching. | 别管我你们 我就看看不说话 |
[2:05:18] | You play? | 你会下棋不? |
[2:05:20] | You know, I must of had at least twelve people, | 嗯… 我大概有过至少十二个个人教我下棋了 |
[2:05:25] | teach me that goddamn game. Just never could keep the moves in my head. | 我就是记不住怎么下 |
[2:05:32] | But if I’m not disturbing, I like to watch? | 要是没打扰你们的话 我能看看么? |
[2:05:35] | Hell no. I like whipping this old man’s ass in front of a audience, | 没打扰 我喜欢在别人面前杀崩这个老家伙 |
[2:05:39] | You ain’t whipping shit. | 杀崩你粑粑 |
[2:05:42] | Merci beaucoup Mademoiselle, Minnie. | 非常感谢 我的女士 |
[2:05:45] | – Oh that’s real nice, what is that? – It’s french. | – 哇 太酷了 你说的是什么?- 法语? |
[2:05:50] | – You speak french? – Oui | – 你会说法语?- 是的 |
[2:05:53] | – Oui, what is that mean? – It means yes. | – oui 什么意思?- 意思是 对的 |
[2:05:57] | – Oui – Yes. | – oui – 对的 |
[2:06:00] | – Hey Dave, ask me if my ass is fat. – What? | – 戴夫 你快问我屁股大不大?- 啥? |
[2:06:04] | – Ask me if my ass is fat? – It is. | – 问我 我的屁股大不大?- 大啊 |
[2:06:08] | – I said ask me! – Why? | – 我让你问我?- 凭啥? |
[2:06:11] | – Just do it! – Is your ass fat? | – 问就好了 – 你屁股大不大? |
[2:06:15] | Oui, look at that y’all I can speak French. | oui 你看 我也能说法语了 |
[2:06:56] | Are you the jelly bean salesman around here? | 你这里有糖卖么? |
[2:07:01] | How many peppermint sticks I get for a nickel? | 5分钱我能买几根薄荷棒? |
[2:07:04] | Five. | 五根 |
[2:07:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[2:07:11] | – Here. – Thank you sugar. | – 给 – 谢啦 |
[2:07:12] | Okay. | 来了 |
[2:07:22] | Allow me to assist you, madame. | 我来帮你 女士 |
[2:07:46] | I brought in your bags in case anybody wants | 我帮你们把行李拿过来了 |
[2:07:48] | to change your clothes before Red Rock. | 以防万一有人想换换衣服 |
[2:08:00] | Peppermint stick? | 要薄荷棒不? |
[2:08:07] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[2:08:12] | So why do they call you Six Horse Judy anyway? | 他们为啥都叫你 六马朱迪? |
[2:08:16] | Cause I’m the only Judy you’ve ever seen that could drive a six horse team? | 哈哈因为我是你们见过唯一能同时骑六匹马的朱迪啊 |
[2:08:20] | Hell yeah, kinda of a stupid question. | 呵呵 我居然问这么傻的问题 |
[2:08:28] | – Could you holding this for me? – Rock steady, madame. Rock steady. | – 你能帮我扶下梯子不?- 放心 坚如磐石 稳得很 |
[2:08:37] | You gotta’ very sweet accent, where that from, England? | 你口语好好听 你是哪里人?英国的? |
[2:08:43] | – I take exception to that! – New Zeeland. | – 我可不这么觉得 – 新西兰 |
[2:08:47] | – Carefull, madame. – Is it anywhere near Old Zealand? | – 小心点 女士 – 是不是在旧西兰边上? |
[2:09:13] | Auckland, what the fuck is an Auckland? | 奥克兰 奥克兰是哪? |
[2:09:16] | It’s where I’m from, it’s our biggest city. | 我就是那里来的 那是我们那最大的城市了呢 |
[2:09:23] | – Coffy’s ready! – It’s about damn time. | – 咖啡好了 – 终于他妈的好了 |
[2:09:28] | – Best coffy on the mountain. – I’ll don’t know ’bout all that. | – 山里最好喝的咖啡出炉了 – 你真会开玩笑 |
[2:09:32] | Stagecoach drivers like it. Passengers, not so much. | 马夫喜欢喝 路人就不一定喜欢了 |
[2:09:36] | Most find it a mite too strong. | 可能会有点浓 |
[2:09:38] | Can’t be too strong on this mountain, thank you. | 刚刚好啦 谢啦 |
[2:09:47] | Well, what’d ya’ think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[2:10:16] | Shit! | 我去 |
[2:10:52] | He adds something, not much, but something. | 他还算有点用 虽然没什么用 还是有点的 |
[2:10:57] | What do you think, Pete? | 你觉得呢 皮特? |
[2:11:02] | Well I must admit, he does make the set up more convincing. | 不得不说 好像对我们的埋伏还算有点迷惑作用 |
[2:11:13] | Do we collect the bodies and chuck them in the well out there? | 咱们要不要把尸体都搬到门外的井里去? |
[2:11:18] | And then start unhitching the horses and get them in the barn and get them fed. | 然后把马解了 都带到马厮喂起来 |
[2:11:21] | Well hang on, by puttin the horses away that’s easy enough. | 等等 弄那些马算容易的了 |
[2:11:25] | To drag these fat bastards up and down the mountain that’s fucking impossible, mate. | 把这几个胖子拎出去是真是难 |
[2:13:09] | Look I just started working here. | 我刚来这打工的 |
[2:13:12] | Whatever Minnie to make y’all mad. | 不知道明妮做了什么事惹你们了 |
[2:13:15] | I had nothing to do with it. | 真的没我什么事 |
[2:13:29] | Well old man, | 老人家 |
[2:13:34] | if you was a cat what just happened here | 你要是一只猫刚才发生的事 |
[2:13:41] | would count as one of your nine lives. | 够让你的九条命丢了一条了 |
[2:13:45] | You realize how close you came to being tossed on a pile of niggers? | 你知道不知道你差点就跟那些黑鬼死一起了? |
[2:13:50] | Yes. And when it comes to that pile of niggers we building out back, | 知道知道 但你绝不会因为杀了 |
[2:13:55] | won’t take nothing to make you General of it. You believe that? | 外面那些死掉的黑鬼就成将军的是吧? |
[2:14:00] | – I expect no less. – Not so fast old man. | – 我觉得也是 – 别着急 老人家 |
[2:14:06] | You might have a way out of this yet. | 你还有机会活着出去的 |
[2:14:11] | Later today, | 今天晚些时候 |
[2:14:14] | dirty son of a gun’s gonna come in here. | 有个不要命的大兄弟要过来这里 |
[2:14:25] | And he’s gonna have my sister with him, | 我妹妹也跟他一起 |
[2:14:28] | and he’s gonna have her in chains. | 他把我妹妹用铁链铐住了 |
[2:14:34] | He’s taking her into Red Rock to be hung. | 要带去红石镇绞死 |
[2:14:48] | – You know why? – No. | – 你知道为啥不?- 不知道 |
[2:14:56] | Ten thousand dollars. | 就因为 |
[2:15:00] | That’s why. | 一万块 |
[2:15:03] | And when he get’s here. | 等他们到了 |
[2:15:05] | I’m gonna’ kill that fella’ and turn my sister lose. | 我就杀了那家伙 然后放了我妹妹 |
[2:15:10] | Now do you have any reason why you’d want to interfere | 你有没有想阻止我 |
[2:15:13] | with me saving my sister from a hangman’s rope? | 把我妹妹从那个人那救出来的冲动? |
[2:15:17] | – No. – You don’t. | – 毫无 – 没有是吧 |
[2:15:19] | – No I don’t. – You sure you don’t. | – 真没有 – 确定没有咯 |
[2:15:21] | I mean we did just kill Minnie and Sweet Dave. | 我们刚杀了明妮和戴夫 |
[2:15:26] | You and Sweet Dave seemed pretty chummy over here. | 而我看你跟戴夫关系好像还挺好的 |
[2:15:29] | I just met these people. I don’t give a damn about them, or you, or your sister, | 我也是刚认识这些人 我他妈才不管他们 还有你和你妹妹 |
[2:15:34] | or any other son of a bitch in Wyoming for that matter. | 还是其他怀俄明的狗杂种呢 |
[2:15:39] | That is a good answer, old man. | 非常好 老人家 |
[2:15:44] | So when they get here, | 等他们来了 |
[2:15:46] | you just sit your ass in this chair. And you don’t do nothing. | 你就只管坐那就好了 啥事都别干 |
[2:15:52] | You don’t say nothing. Hello, thank you, good night, that’s about it. | 啥话也别说 就说说 你好 谢谢 晚安 就够了 |
[2:15:58] | Maybe your name, but that’s it. | 说自己名字也行 不能再多了 |
[2:16:03] | Hello, thank you, good night and… | 你好 谢谢 晚安 还有 |
[2:16:08] | – Maybe your name. – Maybe my name. | – 你的名字 – 噢 我的名字 |
[2:16:10] | Be an old man, be dotty. Go to sleep. | 就当个傻子一样的老人 乖乖睡觉去就好了 |
[2:16:16] | And don’t you say nothing and I mean nothing | 绝对不要跟那个抓了我妹妹的赏金猎人 |
[2:16:20] | to that bounty hunter that’s got my sister. | 说任何别的东西 |
[2:16:23] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | – 明白没?- 明白 |
[2:16:29] | When it’s safe I kill him, free my sister and leave you be. | 等我无伤解决了他 放了我妹妹之后 我就会让你走 |
[2:16:38] | Deal? | 成不? |
[2:16:43] | Deal, thank you. | 行 谢了 |
[2:16:48] | During the next four hours, Jody and the boys chuck the bodies down the well. | 接下来的四个小时 乔迪他们几个忙着把尸体扔进井里 |
[2:16:56] | Put away the horses. | 安置马匹 |
[2:17:00] | Tidied around Minnie’s. | 打扫了一下店里 |
[2:17:04] | Stash weapons for further use. | 藏了把枪以备后患 |
[2:17:11] | And waited for John Ruth and Daisy’s Stage to arrive. | 然后等着鲁斯·约翰和黛西的马车来 |
[2:17:14] | Here they come. | 来了来了 |
[2:17:17] | Okay boys, this is it | 好了 伙计们 |
[2:17:20] | Let’s get ready. | 都给我准备好了 |
[2:17:27] | Now remember, it dosen’t matter if we have four men or fory, | 记住了 就算我们有四个人 |
[2:17:32] | we’re still gonna’ be facing John Ruth chained | 鲁斯·约翰 他都拿着枪 |
[2:17:34] | to my sister with a pistol pointed at her belly. | 对着我妹妹的肚子 |
[2:17:37] | Now killing that fella’ ‘fore he kills my sister, ain’t gonna’ be easy. | 要想在他杀了我姐之前 先杀了他 可没那么容易 |
[2:17:41] | But you believe that’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 不过我们就是为了那个目标来的 |
[2:17:44] | So the name of the game here is patience. | 所以我们都得有耐心 |
[2:17:48] | Trapped here for two or three days, at some point, he will close his eyes | 只要在困在这两三天 他一定会闭眼睡觉的 |
[2:17:52] | and that’s when you blow the top of his head off. | 然后你们就可以一枪崩了他 |
[2:17:55] | Remember old man, my sister don’t make it off this mountain alive, neither do you. | 你给我听好了 老人家 我姐要是不能活着出去 你也别想活着出去 |
[2:18:01] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[2:18:20] | Good luck, mate. | 祝你好运 哥们 |
[2:18:34] | What the hell’s going on, we weren’t expecting another stage tonight? | 咋的啦 我们没想到今晚还有别的马车会来了 |
[2:18:39] | I can see you already got another one up in here. | 我知道 你已经有别的客人了 |
[2:18:43] | I just got through putting the horses away. | 我刚把马安顿好 |
[2:18:46] | This ain’t the normal line. But we are stuck on the wrong side of a blizzard, | 这不是我们的原定路线 我们只是被暴风雪整得只能走别的道了 |
[2:18:50] | so it looks like you’re stuck with us. | 看上去你要和我们一起困在这了 |
[2:18:52] | I can do another one. | 再来钉一块 |
[2:18:53] | And Sweet Dave inside? | 明妮和戴夫 在么? |
[2:18:55] | They ain’t here. I’m running the place while they’re gone. | 不在 我只是在他们不在的时候帮忙照看店的 |
[2:19:00] | Where’s Minnie and Sweet Dave? | 明妮和戴夫 在哪? |
[2:19:03] | He says they ain’t here. He’s looking after the place while they gone. | 他说了他们不在这 他只是来这里帮忙照看店的 |
[2:19:07] | – Who are you? – I’m Bob. | – 你是谁?- 鲍伯 |
[2:19:15] | Well whoever you are, help O.B. with the horses. | 好吧我管你是谁 帮O.B.安顿马去 |
[2:19:21] | Get them outta this cold, before that blizzard hit’s them. | 在暴风雪来之前 得把马安排到暖和地方去 |
[2:19:29] | I just put those other horses away. You need it done fast, you need to help. | 我刚把其他马整完 你要是想快点 你也得来帮忙 |
[2:19:35] | I got two of my best men on it. | 我还有俩哥们在车里呢 |
[2:19:39] | You heard him freeloaders, get to work. | 听到没 哥们 赶紧来干活 |
[2:19:46] | Come on let’s go! | 干活去吧 |
[2:19:49] | – Open up! – You have to kick it open! – What? | – 开门 踹开就好 – 啥? |
[2:19:53] | Kick it open! | 你倒是踹啊 |
[2:20:00] | Last Chapter Black Man, White Hell | 终章 黑人 白人的地狱 |
[2:20:27] | How you doing old boy? | 老伙计 你觉得怎么样了? |
[2:20:29] | They shot my nuts off they’re freezing | 他们把我蛋射掉了 痛死爹了 |
[2:20:33] | burining up the same time, bleedin like a stuck pig. | 像杀猪一样留了好多血 |
[2:20:38] | I think I’m gonna die. | 我觉得我快不行了 |
[2:20:41] | And these motherfuckers did it. | 都是这些狗娘养的干的好事 |
[2:20:45] | That’s how I’m doing. How you doing? | 你怎么样了? |
[2:20:50] | Well my leg hurts really bad. | 我腿疼死了 |
[2:20:53] | But I think if I’m put all my weight on my right foot… | 不过我要是把重心放在右脚的话… |
[2:20:56] | I’m just being sarcastic I don’t give a fuck about your leg. | 我就是假装关心一下 我才懒得鸟你的腿 |
[2:21:01] | Just make yourself comfortable. | 你开心就好 |
[2:21:06] | Don’t worry about my comfort. Shit! I can’t feel my ass no more. | 别担心我了 妈蛋 我屁股没感觉了 |
[2:21:12] | Worry about these owl hoots and that bushwhacker nuts shooter in the basement. | 还是提防一下这几个杂碎 还有那个在地下室的狗蛋东西 |
[2:21:20] | All right! | 好的 |
[2:21:23] | You! | 你 |
[2:21:25] | Fella’ in the basement! | 在地下室的家伙 |
[2:21:28] | You either give up by the time I count to three, | 我数到三 你要不投降的话 |
[2:21:34] | or I shoot Domergue in the head. | 我就在多茉歌头上来一枪 |
[2:21:38] | One!… Two!… | 一 二 |
[2:21:41] | No, no, no, no! Don’t shoot her! I’m coming up! | 别别别 别杀她 我出来 |
[2:21:46] | Hold on there you bushwhacker sack shooter, you | 等下 你个偷袭人的狗东西 |
[2:21:50] | just open the door we tell you to come up! | 你先把通道口打开 我叫你出来再出来 |
[2:21:58] | Now throw out your pistol! | 把枪扔出来 |
[2:22:01] | Throw it to the bed. | 朝床这边扔 |
[2:22:05] | Well he got another. | 他肯定还有一把 |
[2:22:09] | Now throw out your other pistol. | 把另一把也扔出来 |
[2:22:11] | I ain’t got another pistol! | 我没枪了 |
[2:22:13] | Well you better shit another pistol out your ass! | 你生也要给我生出来 |
[2:22:15] | Cause if you don’t throw one up here in the next two seconds we gonna’ kill this bitch! | 要是你不扔出枪来 再过两秒我就要杀了那个贱人了 |
[2:22:24] | See? told ya’. | 你看 跟你说了有的 |
[2:22:27] | Now… | 现在 |
[2:22:29] | with your hands where we can see them… | 把你手放在我能看见的地方 |
[2:22:31] | slowly come on up! | 慢慢地给我爬出来 |
[2:23:08] | How ya’ doing dummy? | 笨蛋 没事吧? |
[2:23:11] | Better.now I see your ugly face. | 看到你来了 总算是好一点了 |
[2:23:22] | How you like you that? You bushwhacker castrator! | 感觉如何?你个偷袭人的大傻屌 |
[2:23:25] | What are you doing he was giving up? | 干嘛呢你?他都投降了 |
[2:23:28] | It took him too long so I done for him. | 谁叫他慢吞吞的 我就解决他了 |
[2:23:33] | Joe Gage get your ass over and shut this trap door. | 盖奇·乔 过来把那块木板关上 |
[2:23:57] | I’m sorry, honey. | 节哀吧 |
[2:24:07] | May I sit in the chair? | 我能坐那么? |
[2:24:10] | Yes you may. | 行 你去吧 |
[2:24:21] | Keep your hands flat on that table. | 双手都放桌面上 |
[2:24:24] | And don’t move them. | 都别动 |
[2:24:26] | Mannix! | 曼尼克斯 |
[2:24:28] | You sure picked the wrong time to turn into a nigger lover. | 这次你可站错队了 |
[2:24:32] | Don’t you see that nigger and John Ruth put you smack dab in the middle of danger? | 你难道还不明白 那个黑鬼和鲁斯·约翰已经把你置于危险之中了吗? |
[2:24:36] | You’re about to be murdered in some nigger named | 你就要在这个明妮的房子里死了 |
[2:24:38] | Minnie’s house and you don’t even know why! | 还死的不知所以然 |
[2:24:40] | Okay, bitch… | 行了 贱人 |
[2:24:44] | I’ll bite… why? | 我不信 为啥? |
[2:24:48] | I am workin with all three of them fella’s… | 我跟这三个家伙都是一伙的 |
[2:24:51] | but not cause they got butterflies in their belly ’bout me. | 不是因为他们喜欢我 |
[2:24:53] | But because we’re all gang members, The Jody Domergue Gang! | 而是因为我们都是一个帮派的 乔迪多茉歌帮 |
[2:24:59] | That fella’ y’all just killed in the basement, was Jody Domergue, my brother! | 你们刚杀的那个在地下室的人 是我哥哥 乔迪多茉歌 |
[2:25:05] | Well who the hell, is Jody Domergue? | 乔迪多茉歌到底是谁 |
[2:25:10] | You wanna tell them bounty man? | 你来告诉他吧 赏金猎人 |
[2:25:13] | He’s a big bad cat. He’s worth fifty thousand dollars. | 他可是个大头目 他值五万块 |
[2:25:17] | And every member of his gang is wort at least ten. | 他们帮派的每个人都至少值一万 |
[2:25:22] | witch finally explains why you’re worth ten. | 难怪你会值一万 |
[2:25:25] | And what’s gonna’ happen when that sun comes | 等太阳出来后 |
[2:25:27] | out nigger, so is my brother’s fifteen men | 我哥那十五个弟兄们 |
[2:25:29] | coming straight here for us! Tell them Grouch! | 就会来找我们 你来跟他们说 |
[2:25:32] | Jody’s got fifteen men waiting in Red Rock. | 乔迪在红石镇还有十五个弟兄等着 |
[2:25:35] | If we couldn’t kill John Ruth and free Daisy here. | 要是我们没能杀掉鲁斯·约翰然后救了黛西 |
[2:25:40] | Their job was to sack the town, kill John Ruth and free Daisy there. | 他们就会杀遍镇子 直到杀了约翰 救出黛西 |
[2:25:47] | Now with brohter dead, I’m in charge of this gang, right boys? | 现在我哥死了 我就是帮派的老大了是吧 弟兄们 |
[2:25:52] | Oh yeah. | 是是是 |
[2:25:54] | And Chris I’m telling you, you ain’t done anything yet, we can’t forgive. | 我跟你说克里斯 你到现在为止还没有做什么特别过份的事 |
[2:25:59] | So… | 所以 |
[2:26:00] | – let’s make a deal? – No deals, bitch! | – 我们来做个交易吧?- 没得聊 贱人 |
[2:26:03] | You gonna’ let that nigger speak for you, Chris? | 你打算让那个黑鬼替你说话 克里斯? |
[2:26:06] | Hold it Warren. | 慢着 沃伦 |
[2:26:09] | Seeing as she ain’t got nothing to sell, I’m | 她好像没啥话可说了 |
[2:26:13] | kinda curious about her sales pitch, humor me. | 我倒是越来越好奇她还有啥好逗我的了 |
[2:26:19] | All right, bitch. | 行吧 贱人 |
[2:26:31] | What’s… your… deal? | 你有啥交易好做的? |
[2:26:36] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[2:26:38] | Take your gun, shoot that nigger dead. | 拿你的枪 杀了那个黑鬼 |
[2:26:43] | Then we sit here all nice like for the next two days. | 然后相安无事地在这坐两天 |
[2:26:47] | When the snow melts… | 等雪融化了 |
[2:26:48] | we go back to Mexico and you go on to Red Rock to get that star pinned on your chest. | 我们就回墨西哥 你就回你的红石镇当你的治安官 |
[2:26:56] | Well… we can give them Marco. | 我们能把马克交给他 |
[2:27:01] | Bob’s real name is “Marco The Mexican”. | 鲍伯的真名是 墨西哥马克 |
[2:27:05] | He’s worth twelve thousand dollars. | 他值一万二美元 |
[2:27:08] | – That’s “Marco The Mexican”? – Precisely, yeah. | – 那就是墨西哥马克?- 答对了 |
[2:27:12] | Shit, after I blew his face off, Marco ain’t worth a peso. | 狗屁 我射爆他的头之后 马克就一块都不值了 |
[2:27:22] | If I die in the next two days, which is more than likely, you can have me. | 要是我接下来的两天里死了 我知道很有可能会死 你可以领走我尸体 |
[2:27:28] | Under the name “English Pete Hicox” I’ve gotta’ federal | 英国人 黑塔古斯·皮特 我被政府悬赏 |
[2:27:32] | bounty of fifteen thousand dollars on my head. | 一万五美元 |
[2:27:38] | – And it’s all your Chris. – You keep talking, Pete. | – 你可以把钱都拿走 克里斯 – 皮特 你再废话的话 |
[2:27:42] | You gonna talk yourself to death. | 你就是自寻死路了 |
[2:27:46] | Joe Gage, who you be? | 盖奇·乔 你又是谁? |
[2:27:50] | – Grouch Douglass. – You heard of him? | – 道格拉斯·古拉奇 – 你听说过他么? |
[2:27:54] | Yeah, I heard of Grouch Douglass. He’s worth ten, just like Daisy. | 是啊 我听说过他 他跟黛西一样值一万美元 |
[2:28:00] | Remind me, | 那你告诉我 |
[2:28:03] | why we wouldn’t just kill all y’all and cash in? | 为什么我不能直接杀了你们几个 然后领钱去? |
[2:28:08] | Oh, you can kill us all. But you’ll never spend a cent of that bounty money | 是啊 你完全可以杀光我们 只是你们绝对活着出不了这座山 |
[2:28:12] | and you’ll never leave this mountain alive. | 然后花一分钱了 |
[2:28:15] | Because when that snow melts, the rest of Jody’s | 因为雪一化 其他那些弟兄们 |
[2:28:17] | gang, all fifteen of them, that were waiting, | 另外十五个大兄弟 都在红石镇等着 |
[2:28:19] | in Red Rock are coming here. | 来这找我们 |
[2:28:21] | Now let, let’s say you shoot us all… | 就算你把我们都杀了 |
[2:28:24] | If you really want all that Domergue Gang bounty money, | 你要是想领我们多茉歌帮的赏金 |
[2:28:28] | you still got to get all our corpses into Red Rock. | 你还得把我们尸体都带到红石镇去 |
[2:28:31] | And that ain’t gonna’ be so easy. Cause I doubt you can drive a four horse team. | 那可不容易噢 我也不信你能同时骑四匹马的马车 |
[2:28:36] | And that wagon out there is too heavy for a two horse team. | 但是两匹马又拉不动 |
[2:28:39] | So that means you’re gonna’ hafta’ lead a string of horses into Red Rock | 所以就是说 你得一人一匹马骑着去红石镇 |
[2:28:43] | And with that deep snow after a blizzard, | 外面刚下了这么大的雪 |
[2:28:46] | you ain’t gonna’ be able to get away with any more then let’s say one body per horse. | 你是不可能逃得掉的 就算一人一匹马吧 |
[2:28:50] | So that’s you, leading a string of four horses into Red Rock, | 你一个人 牵着四匹马去红石镇 |
[2:28:56] | and with all them horses, in that snow, | 在那么多雪的雪地里 |
[2:29:00] | and you all by your lonesome, you’re gonna be a mite poky. | 都得是你一个人 你休想走得有多快 |
[2:29:03] | And you gonna’ run smack dab into The Domergue | 然后你会刚好落入我们帮派的手中 |
[2:29:05] | Gang and again Grouch, how many is that? | 古拉奇 咱们有多少人? |
[2:29:07] | – Fifteen killer strong. – And when those fifteen killers, | – 十五个身强力壮的杀手 – 然后等他们 |
[2:29:12] | come across you, | 遇到你的时候 |
[2:29:14] | in possession of all of our dead bodies, they | 看见你带这我们几个的尸体 |
[2:29:16] | ain’t just gonna’ kill you and that nigger. | 他们不止会杀了你和这个黑鬼 |
[2:29:18] | There gonna go back to Red Rock and kill every son of a bitch in that town. | 他们会回红石镇 杀了镇上的每个人 |
[2:29:24] | You really the Sheriff of Red Rock? You wanna save the town? | 你要真的是红石镇的治安官 你想不想救镇民们? |
[2:29:28] | Then shoot that nigger dead! | 那就开枪杀了那个黑鬼 |
[2:29:35] | You belive in Jesus now, huh, bitch? Well good ‘cos ’bout meet him! | 你现在倒相信上帝了啊 贱人 很好 你很快就会去见上帝了 |
[2:29:40] | Anybody else wanna’ make a deal, huh? | 还有谁 嗯? |
[2:29:43] | The deal still stands, Chris. | 交易还有效 克里斯 |
[2:29:46] | You ain’t done we can’t forgive. | 你还没做什么不可原谅的事 |
[2:29:49] | It’s still all on that nigger. | 主要还是那个黑鬼 |
[2:29:53] | Shoot them dead, take my body | 你杀了他 带走我们的尸体 |
[2:29:57] | and sit out the snow with Daisy and Grou | 带黛西出去 然后… |
[2:30:44] | Mannix! | 曼尼克斯 |
[2:30:47] | Give me my pistol! | 把我的手枪给我 |
[2:30:51] | Catch them here. | 拿过来 |
[2:30:59] | Catch them here. | 拿过来 |
[2:31:13] | So… | 那么 |
[2:31:15] | you were saying… we sit here… | 你刚才说 我们坐在这 |
[2:31:20] | all nice and friendly like… | 相安无事的 |
[2:31:23] | for the next two days… | 度过接下来的两天 |
[2:31:24] | then the snow melts, | 等雪化了 |
[2:31:26] | you leave here, meet up with your gang and high tail it to Mexico? | 你去你们帮派的兄弟汇合 然后坐火车回墨西哥? |
[2:31:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[2:31:35] | And I get Oswaldo and Joe Gage? | 然后我能带走奥斯瓦尔多和盖奇·乔? |
[2:31:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[2:31:43] | But Jody’s worth fifty thousand, what ’bout his body? | 可是乔迪值五万 他怎么办? |
[2:31:46] | You gonna make a deal with this diabolical bitch? | 你竟然要跟那个烦人的贱人达成协议? |
[2:31:56] | I’m not saying I’m gonna’ make a deal with her, we’re just talking. Calm down. | 我还没说我接受了呢 我们就只是唠嗑 冷静点 |
[2:32:03] | So what about Jody’s body and the fifty thousand? | 那乔迪的尸体呢?五万块呢 |
[2:32:06] | You’ve gotten greedy, Reb, no deal. | 你太贪了啊 那个不行 |
[2:32:08] | We take Jody’s body back with us he got children. | 我们得带走朱迪的尸体 他是有孩子的人 |
[2:32:14] | So I kill, Warren… and we’re all friends? | 那我只有杀了沃伦 我们就成朋友了咯? |
[2:32:21] | Yeah. | 对头 |
[2:32:34] | No deal, tramp. | 不可能 小婊砸 |
[2:32:37] | Chris you’re making the biggest mistake of your life! | 克里斯 你犯了这辈子最大的一个错误 |
[2:32:41] | When our boys get here in a coupla’ days, their gonna cut your nuts off! | 等我们的弟兄们几天以后到这里 他们还不弄死你 |
[2:32:45] | And there won’t be a stick left in that town unburnt. | 红石镇会被杀得片甲不留 |
[2:32:49] | Well I guess I should be plum scared right now, huh? | 哇 我觉得我现在是不是应该吓尿了? |
[2:32:54] | If you had any brains, you would be. | 你要是有脑子的话 是该吓尿了 |
[2:32:57] | You see… | 黛西 |
[2:33:03] | here’s the problem Daisy. | 问题是 |
[2:33:05] | In order for me to be scared of your threats, | 我要是真的被你的威胁吓住了 |
[2:33:09] | I got to believe in those fifteen extra gang members waiting it out in Red Rock. | 那我还得信你说的还有十五个弟兄在红石镇等着的鬼话咯 |
[2:33:13] | And boy, oh boy… I sure don’t. | 呵呵 我才不信 |
[2:33:20] | What I belive is… | 我只知道 |
[2:33:23] | Joe Gage or Grouch Douglass whatever the fuck his name was…. | 是盖奇·乔或者那个管他什么鬼名字的道格拉斯 |
[2:33:29] | poisoned the coffy… | 给咖啡下的毒 |
[2:33:32] | and you watched him do it. | 然后你看到了 |
[2:33:37] | And you watched me pork up and didn’t say shit… | 你看我差点喝了 然后啥也没说 |
[2:33:43] | and I believe… | 我才发现 |
[2:33:46] | you all what you’ve always been… | 你原来一直都是 |
[2:33:50] | a lying bitch, who will do anything… | 一个爱骗人的小婊砸 |
[2:33:54] | to cheat that rope waiting for her in Red Rock. | 就为了骗那个要吊死你的人 |
[2:33:57] | Including shitting out fifteen extra gang members, | 只要有必要 你愿意做任何事 |
[2:34:00] | Whenever you needs be. | 包括这十五个兄弟都是骗人的 |
[2:34:05] | And… | 还有 |
[2:34:11] | I believe when it comes to what’s left of The Jody Doe-ming-grey Gang… | 我觉得你说的多茉歌帮派 |
[2:34:19] | I’m looking at them, right here right, right | 就只是我现在看着的这几个 |
[2:34:22] | now. Dead on this on this motherfucking floor. | 在地板上死得透透的了 |
[2:34:26] | Goddamn right. | 真聪明 |
[2:34:28] | You’re gonna’ die on this mountain, Chris. | 克里斯 你也得死在这 |
[2:34:32] | – My brother leds an army of men… – Horse Shit! | – 我哥可有一支帮派 – 放屁 |
[2:34:39] | My daddy led an army, he led a renegade amry, fighting a lost cause! | 我爹才领导过一支军队 他领导的反叛军 为了一个注定失败的事业而战斗 |
[2:34:45] | My daddy held up to four hundred men together after the war | 现在我爹战后只剩四百人在身边了 |
[2:34:49] | with nothing but their respect in his command. | 啥都没了 只是他们都很敬重我爹 信得过他的指挥 |
[2:34:54] | Your brother’s just a owl hoot who led a gang of killers. | 你的哥哥只是领导一群杀手的垃圾 |
[2:35:00] | I don’t feel so good. | 我好像不太舒服 |
[2:35:03] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[2:35:16] | You still alive, white boy? | 你还活着么 小子? |
[2:35:26] | Mannix? | 曼尼克斯? |
[2:35:28] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[2:35:29] | Hey, boy! | 小子 |
[2:35:38] | Get up! | 快起来 |
[2:35:45] | Chris Mannix! Your ass ain’t nailed to the floor! | 曼尼克斯·克里斯 快把屁股坐起来 |
[2:35:49] | Wake the fuck up! | 快给我的醒过来 |
[2:35:58] | Wake up, white boy! | 你倒是醒啊 小伙子 |
[2:36:22] | I ain’t dead yet, you black bastard. | 我还没死呢 混蛋 |
[2:36:36] | Chris Mannix, I may have misjudged you. | 曼尼克斯·克里斯 看来我之前错怪你了 |
[2:36:42] | Now we’ve come to the part of the story… | 现在我们才到重点… |
[2:36:47] | – where I blow your goddamn head off! – No, no, no don’t shoot her! | 看我不崩了你的脑袋 别 先别开枪 |
[2:36:52] | Why the hell not? | 为啥不行? |
[2:36:56] | John Ruth. | 鲁斯·约翰 |
[2:37:03] | John Ruth was one mighty, mighty bastard. | 他这个混蛋确实是狠角色 |
[2:37:14] | What’s the last thing… | 你知道他死之前 |
[2:37:16] | that bastard did, ‘fore he died? | 做了什么? |
[2:37:20] | Was save your life. | 救了你一命 |
[2:37:22] | We gonna’ die, white boy. | 我们都快死了 小伙子 |
[2:37:25] | We ain’t got no say in that. | 这点我们毋庸置疑 |
[2:37:29] | But there’s one thing left we do have a say in. | 只是还有一件事我们没确定 |
[2:37:34] | And that how we kill this bitich. | 那就是怎么杀这个婊砸 |
[2:37:38] | And I say, shootings to good for her… | 我觉得 一枪杀了她好像对她太仁慈了点 |
[2:37:42] | John Ruth coulda shot her anywhere, anytime along the way, | 鲁斯·约翰 本可以随便在路上哪里就开枪的 |
[2:37:47] | but John Ruth was The Hangman… | 但他坚持要绞刑 |
[2:37:53] | and when The Hangman catches ya’, you don’t die by no bullet. | 当绞刑者抓住你 你会被开枪杀死 |
[2:37:58] | When the The Hangman catches ya’… | 当绞刑者抓住你 |
[2:38:01] | you hang. | 你只会被绞死 |
[2:38:04] | “You only need to hang Mean Bastards.” | 你只需要绞死那些大混蛋 |
[2:38:07] | “But Mean Bastards, you need to hang”. | 只要是大坏蛋 你就得绞死他们 |
[2:38:35] | As my first and final act as the Sheriff of Red Rock, | 这是我第一次也是最后一次当红石镇治安官 |
[2:38:41] | I sentence you, Domergue, | 多茉歌 我判处你 |
[2:38:44] | to hang by the neck until dead. | 被绞刑至死 |
[2:39:03] | Hang on, Daisy. I wanna watch. | 坚持住 黛西 我还想看看呢 |
[2:39:41] | Now that, was a nice dance. | 看 魔鬼的步伐 |
[2:39:45] | That sure was pretty. | 真的相当完美 |
[2:40:41] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[2:40:45] | can I see that Lincoln Letter? | 我能看看那份林肯写的信么? |
[2:41:30] | Dear Marquis… | 亲爱的 马奎斯 |
[2:41:33] | I hope this letter finds you… | 我希望写这封信时 |
[2:41:37] | in good health and stat… | 你身体无恙然后 |
[2:41:41] | I’m doing fine… | 我一切都好 |
[2:41:44] | altough I wish there were more hours in the day…. | 尽管我希望时间能再多一点 |
[2:41:49] | is just so much to do… | 只是工作太繁多 |
[2:41:52] | time’s changing slowly… but surely… | 时间无痕 |
[2:41:57] | and it’s men like you that will make a difference… | 但如你这般的男子必有所作为 |
[2:42:02] | your military success was a credit… | 你的军队不止是你的荣耀 |
[2:42:06] | not only to you… but your race as well… | 也是你们种族的骄傲 |
[2:42:11] | I’m very proud everytime I hear new of you… | 每当我听到你的消息我都相当自豪 |
[2:42:17] | we still have a long way to go, but hand in hand… | 我们还有很长的一段路要走 只要同舟共济 |
[2:42:24] | I know we’ll get there… | 一定能实现的 |
[2:42:28] | I just want to let you know, you’re in my thoughts… | 我只想让你明白 你一直在我心中 |
[2:42:33] | hopefully our paths will cross in the future… | 共盼未来我们能相见 |
[2:42:39] | until then… I remain your friend… | 而我还是你的朋友 |
[2:42:46] | ole’ Mary Todd’s calling… | 玛丽来催了 |
[2:42:49] | so I guess it must be time for bed… | 我该睡觉去了 |
[2:42:55] | respectfully… Abraham Lincoln. | 亚伯拉罕·林肯 致敬 |
[2:43:04] | Ole’ Mary Todd… That’s a nice touch. | 玛丽·陶德 真是感人 |
[2:43:09] | Yeah… Thanks. | 是啊 谢了 |