Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:05] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …an old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies… a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:30] – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …if you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:33] Someone needs your help, michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line, as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:44] For a spy, the first step after identifying your enemy 对于间谍来说 在确定敌人
[00:48] and finding his base of operations, 并找到他行动的根据地之后
[00:50] is listening in on his communications. 首要任务就是监听他的通信
[00:53] This can be as simple as planting a bug in his phone, 这可以简单到只是在他的电话里装个窃听器
[00:55] or as complex as breaking into 也可以复杂到
[00:57] a military-grade encrypted radio. 破解一个军用级别的加密无线电
[00:59] Higher security makes the job harder, 安全措施越严密 意味着难度越大
[01:02] But it comes with a silver lining, 但值得安慰的是
[01:04] the tougher the security, 往往安全措施越复杂
[01:05] the more valuable the information it’s protecting. 被保护的信息也就越有价值
[01:08] If you can break in, 如果能成功破解
[01:09] you can be pretty sure it’s going to be worth it. 物有所值是毋庸置疑的
[01:12] Michael, I’m not sure we’re gonna be able to pull this off. 迈克尔 我不确定我们能搞定这玩意
[01:15] Anson’s using a radio the NSA itself can’t crack. 安森用的无线电连国家安全局自己都破解不了
[01:18] I don’t want to just give up. 我不想就这么放弃
[01:20] Well, I’m not giving up. 我没说放弃
[01:22] I’m just pointing out, there’s no way that I can see 我只是想说 我觉得
[01:24] to plant a listening device in his apartment or radio. 在他家或无线电上装窃听装置没什么指望
[01:27] We’ll have to use the building across the street 我们得用到街对面的这桩大楼
[01:30] The security firm. 这家保安公司
[01:31] He’s piggybacking on their communications array. 他依附着这家公司的通信阵列
[01:33] We get in there, get to the cell log on the server… 我们进去 找到服务器里的记录
[01:35] Break into a defense contractor? 闯进一个国防项目承包商
[01:37] I didn’t say it was gonna be easy. 我没说这很简单
[01:40] You already destroyed CIA records. 你已经毁了中情局的档案
[01:43] Just how far are you willing to go for this? 你还要为此折腾到什么地步
[01:45] All the way. 折腾到底
[01:54] In any secure facility, the biggest vulnerabilities 在任何安全机构中 最大的突破口
[01:57] tend to be at the lowest salary levels. 往往隐藏于工薪阶层
[01:59] A company that will spend tens of thousands of dollars 一家会花上万美元
[02:02] checking out senior staff 来审核高层人员的公司
[02:04] will often hire janitors and window washers 一般都只会花20分钟面试门卫和清洗工
[02:06] for 9 bucks an hour after a 20-minute interview. 并只愿意支付9美元每小时的报酬
[02:09] Getting hired is usually not too difficult, 通常想得到这样的工作并不困难
[02:11] and it’s even easier to pay someone a couple grand 而更加简单的是找个人并付他点钱
[02:14] to hand over a uniform and leave town. 用来交换他的制服并让他出城几天
[02:19] All right. This’ll do. 好了 这样应该行
[02:20] The computer’s connected to the server, 那台电脑是连着服务器的
[02:22] and it looks like no one’s in there. 看起来房间里没人
[02:24] – Stop fiddling. You look fine. – Please. -别整理了 你看起来很好 -拜托
[02:27] A burlap sack would be an improvement. 穿麻袋都比穿这个好
[02:29] You know, for $2,000, I want a uniform that fits. 我花了两千块 当然想要套合身的制服
[02:32] Well, the next time I bribe the guys 下次我再收买
[02:33] At, um, rise & shine window washers, 亮晶晶窗户清洁公司的人时
[02:36] I’ll get an extra-extra-small. 我会找一个穿特特小号制服的
[02:41] Fi, this charge looks a little big. 菲 这个引爆器有点大了
[02:43] It’s supposed to look like an accident. 这应该伪装成一场意外的
[02:45] You really want to argue at 300 feet in the air? 你真想在三百英尺高的地方吵架吗
[02:48] You know, a “Thank you” would be nice, Michael. 只要说一句”谢谢”就行了 迈克尔
[02:50] All right. How about this? 这样如何
[02:52] Dinner. You and me. Saturday night. 共进晚餐 就我俩 周六晚上
[02:55] There you go. 这才像话
[02:56] Except we’re busy. Your mom called. 除非我们很忙 你妈妈来过电话了
[02:58] She really wants another double date with Benny. 她想和本尼再和我们俩来次四人约会
[03:00] I think they’re getting serious. 我想他们是来真的了
[03:02] Do we really have to talk about that right now? 我们真要现在讨论这个吗
[03:04] You can’t avoid it forever. 你不能一直逃避的
[03:06] I can try. 我会尽力的
[03:31] 45 seconds. Go. 45秒 开始
[03:32] It’s just a simple records search. 只是查个记录而已
[03:34] 44 seconds is more than enough. 44秒足够了
[03:40] How about 10 seconds? 那10秒如何
[03:42] Almost done. 快了
[03:48] Done. 搞定
[03:56] Put your hands up! 举起手来
[03:58] Oh, god! Oh, god! We almost died. 天哪天哪 我们差点没命了
[04:00] Who are you two? 你俩是谁
[04:01] We work for… 我们是
[04:02] Rise & shine window washers. 亮晶晶窗户清洁公司的员工
[04:04] If we weren’t clipped in to those harnesses, 要是我们没这身保护的话
[04:07] We’d be dead. 估计已经挂了
[04:08] I can’t believe we held on that long! 我真不敢相信我们撑了那么久
[04:12] Look, secure the area. 听着 查查附近
[04:14] I’m gonna take a statement from these two. 我来问这两人的话
[04:16] And again, please accept my apologies. 请接受我再次道歉
[04:20] I’m just glad no one was killed. 我很高兴没人送命
[04:22] Does the company have your phone numbers? 我们公司有你们的电话吗
[04:24] I mean, it’s such an odd incident. 这场意外这么奇怪
[04:25] We may want to follow up, make sure everything’s all right. 我们可能会跟进调查 确保万无一失
[04:27] Don’t you think all the lawyers 你不觉得从现在开始
[04:28] will do all the talking from now on? 应该由律师全权代理我们说话了吗
[04:30] Lawyers? 律师
[04:32] You’re not, uh…you’re not thinking of suing us? 你们不会 不会想要告我们吧
[04:34] Well, I’m actually thinking about it, yeah. 我确实在这么考虑
[04:37] But security guards aren’t normally named in lawsuits, are they? 不过一般也不会告保安的 不是吗
[04:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[04:45] Well, you two can go. Get some rest. Feel better. 你俩可以走了 好好休息 压压惊
[04:52] I am hungry. Lunch? 我饿了 吃午饭吗
[05:07] So, Anson was calling here? 安森就是往这里打的电话
[05:09] – Well, that’s odd. – Why? -真奇怪 -为什么
[05:11] Well, most calls around here are to, uh, 一般打来这里的电话
[05:14] invite widows to early-bird dinners. 都是约老寡妇出去吃早饭的
[05:16] This area’s better known for retirees, not super-spies. 这里以退休老人闻名 而不是超级间谍
[05:19] Here we go. Someone’s home. 有情况 有人回家了
[05:26] Oh, my god. 我的天
[05:27] Wait a second. Is that… 等等 那不是…
[05:29] Benny. 本尼
[05:29] As in, your mother’s boyfriend, Benny. 就是你妈妈的男友 本尼
[05:34] I believe it is. That son of a bitch! 就是他 那个狗娘养的
[05:36] Hold on, fi. Hold on. 淡定 菲 淡定
[05:37] Benny could be working for Anson, 麦德琳可能为安森工作
[05:39] But Anson could just as easily be spying on Benny. 也可能安森在监视本尼
[05:44] Either way, we have to tell Madeline. 无论如何 我们要告诉麦德琳
[05:46] No, not yet. 不 没到时候
[05:46] Not until we know exactly what’s going on here. 我们要先弄清这里是什么情况
[05:49] Just… 先…
[05:51] I have a meeting with Pearce. 我和皮尔斯要碰个头
[05:52] This is gonna take a while. I need to grab a cab. 这可能要一会儿 我要打个车
[05:55] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[05:57] You want me to stay here, watch Benny, 你要我留在这儿 盯着本尼
[05:58] See what he’s up to, fine. 看看他要干什么 行
[06:01] When the time comes, 时机成熟时
[06:01] Your mother’s gonna hear about this from you. 你必须亲口告诉你妈妈此事
[06:16] Well, look who’s two minutes early. 看看谁早到了两分钟
[06:20] I aim to please. You sounded tense on the phone. 我想逗你开心 电话里你听起来很紧张
[06:22] We’ve got a job for you. 你有任务了
[06:23] We intercepted some calls placed by a weapons engineer, 我们截获了一通电话 武器工程师
[06:26] William Resnik. 威廉姆·瑞斯尼克
[06:27] He was ordering high-end guidance chips 他在电话里订购了高端导航芯片
[06:28] to be delivered to a Liberian chemical company upstate. 并要求送到北部的一家利比里亚化学公司
[06:32] Last I checked, the Liberians were too busy shooting each other 据我所知 利比里亚人正忙着内战呢
[06:35] to set up chemical companies. 哪有时间成立化学公司
[06:37] Last I checked, chemical companies don’t need guidance chips. 据我所知 化学公司不需要导航芯片
[06:41] This guy’s been off the grid for a while, 这个家伙已经消失好一阵儿
[06:43] so there’s more than a little concern he’s gone rogue. 所以他很可能学坏了
[06:46] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[06:46] You think the best option is sending in the burned spy. 你觉得最好的方法就是派被炒的间谍去
[06:50] Actually, no. It’s a Liberian company. 事实上 不 那是一家利比里亚公司
[06:54] You spent a lot of time in that part of the world. 你在利比里亚待过很长段时间
[06:56] There’s too big of a risk that someone will know your face. 很有可能他们会认识你
[06:58] The Agency wants you to run the op with Sam and Jesse, 局里希望你和萨姆和杰西一起行动
[07:01] send them into the chemical plant 把他们派到化工厂里去
[07:03] To figure out who Resnik’s working for and what he’s doing. 找出瑞斯尼克的东家并理清他的计划
[07:06] Sam has powerful detractors at the CIA. 中情局里有高官看萨姆不爽
[07:09] He could stand to mend some fences. 他正好可以借此弥补一下关系
[07:12] And it wouldn’t hurt you to look like a team player, either. 作为团队一员参与行动 不会感觉太失落吧
[07:15] You know me… team player all the way. 你了解我的 团队至上
[07:31] So, Mike, that was one hell of a drive. 迈克 开的真远啊
[07:33] What are we looking at? 我们要干嘛
[07:35] It’s a chemical-research facility, 这是一家化工研究机构
[07:36] closed two years ago. 于两年前倒闭
[07:38] Half-dozens guys with A.K.s. 五六个拿着机枪的人
[07:40] not something you expect to see out here. 可不该出现在这个地方
[07:41] It’s a lot of activity for a closed shop. 对于一家关门的企业来说也太热闹了些
[07:43] Lights came back on a month ago. 一个月前这里重新开张了
[07:44] Liberian company leased it. 一家利比里亚公司租下了这里
[07:46] Trucks have been dropping off guidance equipment 过去的几天里 一直有货车往里运送
[07:48] and long-range-missile components 导航装备
[07:49] for the last few days. 以及远程导弹元件
[07:51] According to who? Pearce? 谁说的 皮尔斯吗
[07:52] The agency thinks a weapons engineer, 局里认为一个武器工程师
[07:55] William Resnik, went rogue. 威廉姆·瑞斯尼克在帮他们
[07:56] It certainly sounds like he’s building a missile in there. 毫无疑问他在那里组装导弹
[07:58] So what? Pearce wants you to go in and see what’s up? 然后呢 皮尔斯要你进去一探究竟
[08:00] Not me. You guys. 不是我 是你们
[08:03] There’s a good chance the target knows my face. 目标很有可能认识我的脸
[08:05] Okay. You kind of buried the lead there, Mike. 好吧 你说起话来遮遮掩掩的
[08:07] You know, the last time I did a favor for the CIA, 上次我帮中情局时
[08:09] there were a few… hiccups. 有点小状况
[08:11] I know, Sam, 我知道 萨姆
[08:12] but we’re all on the same team this time. 不过这次我们是一根线上的蚂蚱
[08:13] Resnik made a purchase 瑞斯尼克从一个黑市芯片制造商
[08:15] From a black-market chip manufacturer. 那里订了一批货
[08:17] The CIA squeezed them. 中情局控制了他们
[08:19] You guys are gonna get swapped in as the tech guys. 你们可以扮成技术人员混进去
[08:21] Pearce put together our cover 皮尔斯没征求我们同意
[08:22] before she asked if we would do it? 就连掩护身份都准备好了
[08:23] She was counting on you guys saying yes. 她只能指望你们接下这单
[08:26] Not loving how this went down, Mike, 我虽然不喜欢这样强派任务 迈克
[08:27] but I’m not gonna pass up a chance to bag a traitor. 不过收拾叛徒这种事儿我不会错过
[08:30] Yeah, someone’s got to babysit Sam. I’m in. 总得有人照看着萨姆 我也加入
[08:33] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:34] One of the few businesses that still make house calls 在少有的几种上门服务的行业里
[08:38] is black-market technology vendors. 有一种是黑市科技贩子
[08:40] Get out of the car now. 下车
[08:41] When someone’s paying a lot of cash 如果有人出大价钱
[08:43] for illegal weapons-systems components, 购买非法武器组件
[08:46] they expect full service. 他们需要全套服务
[08:48] And when your customer will settle any issues 如果客户是任何问题
[08:50] with a bullet to the head, 都用武力解决的那种人
[08:51] it’s a good idea to show up in person. 亲自上门服务是最好的
[08:53] Brought the materials you ordered. 你们订的货拿来了
[08:55] You can go. The balance will be wired into your account. 你可以走了 钱会打到账户上
[08:57] Don’t — sir. Please. This is delicate high-end product. 别碰…先生 这可是精密高端产品
[09:01] Now, I can’t guarantee performance 除非我和我的技术人员看着安装
[09:03] unless my tech and I oversee the install. 否则我可没法保证它的性能
[09:05] Don’t worry. We got an expert inside. 别担心 我们里边有专家
[09:07] Question — what sort of seating is your expert using? 请问 你们那专家用的哪种基座
[09:11] Seating. As in, what the chip sits in. 基座 也就是芯片插槽
[09:13] I got the 48-HEXA-BIT X-95s. 我们用的48-HEXA-BIT X-95型
[09:15] If he’s expecting the 128s, he may as well toss the chip, 如果他用128型 那不如扔了这芯片
[09:17] jam in a piece of salami, and hope for the best. 插上条香肠 然后听天由命
[09:19] Okay. Seriously. 我是认真的
[09:24] – Hands up. – Hands what? -手举起来 -手怎么着
[09:25] – Hands up! – Hands up. Okay. -举手 -举手 好吧
[09:27] Hello. 你们好
[09:29] Nothing there. 啥也没有
[09:32] Follow me. 跟我走
[09:57] Go on inside. Lab’s in there. 进去 实验室在里面
[10:12] Uh, you see how those guards are keeping an eye on that guy? 看到守卫如何监视那家伙了吗
[10:15] Jesse, I don’t think we’re dealing with a rogue scientist. 杰西 我看这不是要收拾叛徒科学家
[10:17] I think we’re dealing with a hostage. 我看这是解救人质
[10:21] Okay. I guess extraction’s out of the question. 我看要带他走是不可能了
[10:23] We’re just a tad bit out-muscled. 我们力量不够
[10:25] Yeah, but we can’t just 对 可我们不能
[10:25] drop these chips off and leave the poor bastard. 放下芯片就不管这可怜的混蛋了
[10:28] We got to get ourselves invited back in. 咱们还得给下次进来找个由头
[10:30] How the hell do we do that? 那到底要怎么做
[10:32] I got an idea. 我有主意了
[10:35] Hey. I got your guidance chips. 你要的制导芯片拿来了
[10:38] What happened to Arnie? 厄尼人呢
[10:39] Arnie’s working a job up in Boca. We’re your guys. 厄尼去博卡出差 我们来为您服务
[10:42] Okay. Let’s see what we got going here. 好吧 看看咱们怎么安装
[10:44] Put that down! Don’t touch that! 放下 别碰
[10:46] Hey. Knuckleheads. 笨蛋
[10:48] We know you’re building a missile, okay? 我们当然知道你们在造导弹
[10:50] I didn’t bring guidance chips for a Cuisinart. 导航芯片难道装在食品搅拌机上吗
[10:53] It’s like I told your buddy outside — 我告诉你们外面那兄弟了
[10:54] I got to check the seating here, 我得检查基座
[10:55] but I can’t do it through a tarp. 总不能隔着防水布检查吧
[10:58] Easy. 急什么
[10:59] Hey, buddy, pal, I need to see 朋友 我需要看看
[11:01] the, uh, power supply you’re working with. 你们用的电源
[11:02] Oh, yeah, It’s just in the back,over here 就在后面
[11:06] We’re with the CIA. We’re here to help. 我们是中情局的 来救你的
[11:07] We don’t have a lot of time. Tell me what’s going on. 时间不多 告诉我发生了什么
[11:09] No, no. You have to leave. 不 不 你们快走
[11:10] Hey, listen to me. You want to survive, you will talk. 听着 想保命就说吧
[11:13] You’re not gonna get another chance. 这是你唯一的机会
[11:20] Don’t worry about the guards. 别管那些守卫
[11:21] They’re busy watching my friend over there. 他们都在盯着我朋友
[11:25] His name is Joseph Kamba. 约瑟夫·卡巴
[11:27] He’s a lunatic. He’s, like, some sort of warlord. 他是疯子 好像是个军事组织头目
[11:30] He’s having me build a missile. It’s a nasty one. 他让我造的这枚导弹 杀伤力很大
[11:32] Listen — I can’t escape. 听着 我不能跑
[11:35] He has my daughter, and I don’t know where she is. 他抓了我女儿 我不知道她在哪
[11:38] – Your daughter? – Yeah. -你女儿 -对
[11:40] Oh, Jesus. 天
[11:41] All right, we’ll deal with that. We’ll deal with that. 好吧 我们会解决的 交给我们
[11:43] First we got to convince these guys 首先得说服这些人
[11:44] to let us back in here after we leave, 下次再让我们进来
[11:45] and we cannot do that alone. 只靠我们做不到
[11:49] You need to play along, okay? Can you do that? 你得配合 好吗 做得到吗
[11:51] Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. 当然 可以
[11:54] Damn it. I knew it. 该死 我就知道
[11:56] I knew it. We don’t have the right specs. 我就知道 规格不对
[11:58] Is there a problem? 出问题了吗
[12:01] Perhaps I can be of assistance. 也许我能帮忙
[12:06] Yes, sir. There is a problem. 是的 先生 是有点问题
[12:08] The housings in your missile 你导弹的插槽
[12:09] don’t fit the chips that we brought. 和我们带的芯片规格不同
[12:11] Well… that is unfortunate. 那可太不幸了
[12:15] Care to offer an explanation? 不介意解释一下原因吧
[12:18] Well, it’s not like, uh… 这些东西不是从
[12:21] All this stuff comes from — form radioshack, you know. 正统的电器商店买的
[12:23] T-the suppliers we’re using, 我们用的那些供货商
[12:24] t-they change the housings and components all the time. 他们总是乱改导弹插槽和组件
[12:26] I never know when it’s gonna happen. 不知道什么时候会出问题
[12:27] Nobody — nobody does. 谁都说不清楚
[12:30] I thought I made it clear 我想我早就说过
[12:31] there were to be no mistakes, Mr. Resnik. 不能出任何错误 瑞斯尼克先生
[12:35] Perhaps a reminder is in order. 也许我该给你提提醒
[12:38] Hey! Whoa! Whoa! It’s an easy fix. 这问题很好解决
[12:41] We can get you the right chips tomorrow. 我们明天就能把合适的芯片拿来
[12:43] We’ve got a batch of L-21s coming in. 正好到货了一批L-21型.
[12:44] One quick mod, it’ll fit your platform. 稍作修改就能用于你的导弹系统
[12:46] This is — this is no one’s fault. 这…这不能怪任何人
[12:48] Okay? You didn’t need to do that. 你没必要这么做
[12:49] I’ll tell you what I need. 告诉你我要什么
[12:51] I need the guidance chips I paid for, and I need them now. 我要我买的导航芯片 现在就要
[12:55] Look, no one’s telling you not to be upset. 你看 并不是说你不该发火
[12:57] You should be upset. 你当然应该发火
[12:59] But the thing is, look, if we don’t get this right, 但事情是这样 如果不用合适的芯片
[13:01] you might as well throw the missile, 你还不如直接把导弹扔了
[13:02] ’cause it’s gonna be a lot more accurate. 因为根本打不中目标
[13:05] Very well. 很好
[13:08] We will make a new arrangement. 我们就重新安排交易
[13:10] You bring my chips here tomorrow, and we trade. 你明天把芯片带来 我们交易
[13:14] My chips… for your friend. 我的芯片 换你的朋友
[13:18] What? No. No way. That’s not how I do business. 什么 不行 生意可不是这样做的
[13:21] Oh? 是吗
[13:22] It is exactly how I do business. 我就是这么做生意的
[13:38] Having Jesse in there is bad, very bad. 杰西困在那里可不妙 非常不妙
[13:41] This Kamba guy’s a first-class monster, 这个卡巴就是个恶魔
[13:42] even by sub-Saharan african standards. 即使以撒哈拉以南地区的标准来说
[13:44] Yeah, I know. I read the file. 我知道 我读过资料
[13:45] That’s why I’ve got to get back in there right now. 所以我必须马上回去
[13:47] Sam, slow down. 萨姆 别急
[13:48] If we try to break Jesse out 如果在营救杰西前
[13:50] before we get Resnik’s girl, she’s dead. 没有救回瑞斯尼克的女儿 她就死定了
[13:52] I don’t disagree. 我不是不同意
[13:53] But we can’t leave Jesse in there forever 可是找瑞斯尼克的女儿需要很久
[13:54] while we’re hunting this Resnik girl down. 总不能一直让杰西留在那儿吧
[13:56] She could be anywhere. 她有可能在任何地方
[13:57] Uh, actually, I think we have a lead. 事实上 我们有线索
[13:59] The company that leased the chemical plant 租用化工厂的公司
[14:00] also rented an estate over in Cutler Bay. 在卡特湾也租有地产
[14:03] Fine. I’ll check out Cutler Bay. 好 我会查卡特湾
[14:04] Sam, you get ready to pull Jesse and Resnik out. 萨姆 你准备营救杰西和瑞斯尼克
[14:07] And one other thing — the CIA wants 还有件事 中情局想要
[14:09] the specs for Resnik’s missile. 瑞斯尼克那枚导弹的数据
[14:11] Is that a joke? 你搞笑吧
[14:11] This is a new missile design. 这是全新的导弹设计
[14:13] Those specs are considered — 那些规格数据是…
[14:14] Don’t you dare say “mission critical,” Lady. 你敢说这是首要任务 女士
[14:16] Jesse and Resnik are top priority. 救杰西和瑞斯尼克才是首要任务
[14:19] I want him out of there, too. 我也想要救他出来
[14:21] Look, Mike, getting him out of there 听着 迈克 要救他出来
[14:22] is gonna be easier said than done. 可不是说说这么容易
[14:23] That psycho’s got about a dozen guys 那疯子有一打手下
[14:25] strolling around with AK-47s. 配备AK-47步枪四处巡视
[14:27] Then we need to figure out a way to get our guns past the guards. 我们得想办法让我们的枪支通过守卫检查
[14:34] Spies are surprisingly good recyclers. 间谍是资源再利用的好手
[14:37] The ability to repurpose items in the field 外勤中让装备改头换面的能力
[14:39] can often mean the difference between life and death. 经常能够决定生死
[14:42] A broken eyepiece from a microscope 显微镜上破碎的目镜
[14:44] can make the perfect disguise for a rifle sight. 可用来掩饰步枪瞄准镜
[14:47] And a computer with a fried motherboard 而一台烧坏了主板的电脑
[14:50] can house the magazine of an M-4 rifle. 可以隐藏M4步枪的弹匣
[14:54] It’s not exactly separating your bottles and cans, 这并不是垃圾分类
[14:57] but it’ll keep trash out of the landfill 而是废物再利用
[14:59] and possibly keep you out of the morgue. 同时还能保护自己的性命
[15:14] What’s up, Fi? 怎么了 菲
[15:14] It’s Benny. And it’s not good. 是本尼 情况不太好
[15:18] I’ve tailed him for a couple of hours, 我跟踪了他几个小时
[15:19] and he’s definitely acting suspicious, 他绝对是行为可疑
[15:21] showing signs that he’s been trained. 可以看出是受过训练的
[15:23] And I’ve got the pictures to prove it. 我拍了照片作为证据
[15:25] Okay. I’ll go talk to my mom. But Fi — 好 我会和我妈谈 不过 菲
[15:28] Let me guess. Another favor. 让我猜猜 又有新任务
[15:30] Not for me. For the CIA. 不是为我 是中情局
[15:32] A girl’s been kidnapped. 一个女孩被绑架了
[15:33] Pearce thinks they tracked her down. 皮尔斯说找到了她的位置
[15:35] I’m gonna text you the address. 我把地址短信给你
[15:36] See if she’s in there. 去看看她在不在那里
[15:37] So I’m just watching, not kicking down any doors? 只是看看 不用冲进去救人
[15:39] No door-kicking. 不要乱闯
[15:41] Fine. But, Michael, 好 不过 迈克
[15:43] go talk to your mom. Right now. 去跟你妈妈谈谈 现在就去
[15:50] Whatever you’re here for, Michael, it can wait. 不管你来干什么 迈克 回头再说
[15:52] Benny’s on his way over. 本尼就快来了
[15:54] He’s gonna take me to the movies. 他要带我去看电影
[15:57] Actually, mom… it’s about Benny. 妈 事实上就是有关本尼的事
[16:02] About Benny? What’s wrong? 本尼的事 怎么了
[16:04] The man who’s blackmailing me, Anson… 威胁我的那个人 安森
[16:08] He’s using Benny to spy on you… 他利用本尼监视你
[16:10] And us. 还有我们
[16:11] What?! 什么
[16:13] Michael, don’t be ridiculous. 迈克尔 别瞎说
[16:16] I’m not being ridiculous. It’s true, mother. 妈 我没有瞎说 是真的
[16:19] We traced a phone call. 我们追踪了一个电话
[16:22] You’re serious. 你说真的
[16:25] No way. 不可能
[16:28] Benny isn’t like that. 本尼不是那样的人
[16:30] He’s not a spy. 他不是间谍
[16:31] You’re right, mom. He’s not. 没错 老妈 他不是间谍
[16:33] He’s not a trained operative. 不是受训过的间谍
[16:35] But Anson is teaching him some tricks — 但安森教过他一些技巧
[16:38] How to spot a tail, 怎样防止被跟踪
[16:40] not parking in the same space twice… 不在同一地方泊车
[16:44] Um… No. See, I, uh… 不对 看…
[16:46] I told Benny a lot of those crazy things that you had me do. 我告诉过他很多你嘱咐我做的事
[16:49] That’s probably why he’s acting like this. 所以他才会这样
[16:51] Mom, he’s acting like an asset who’s being run by a spy. 老妈 他很像是间谍手里的线人
[16:56] I have to bug his place this afternoon, 今天下午我去给他家安个窃听器
[16:58] so keep him at the movies. 这样可以实时监控他
[17:00] Just act normal. 自然点
[17:03] You make it sound so easy. 你说得容易
[17:05] It is, ma. 没什么难的 妈
[17:06] It’s easy for you. 对你来说容易
[17:09] Ever occur to you maybe you’re wrong? 有没有想过也许你弄错了
[17:12] I’m not wrong. 我不会弄错的
[17:17] I know this hurts you, 我知道这样让你很难过
[17:19] but you have to trust me on this. 但这事你必须相信我
[17:23] No. 不
[17:25] Not on this one. 偏这事不信你
[17:27] I’ll find out the truth my own way. 我自己会查清楚
[17:31] And if you’re right… 你如果没错
[17:34] I’ll plant the bug myself. 我亲自去装窃听器
[17:37] But if you’re wrong… 但你要是错了
[17:40] Hi. Hey! Benny, hi! 本尼 你好
[17:44] Oh, they’re beautiful. 好美的花
[17:45] For a beautiful woman. 正好献给美人
[17:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:49] Hello, Michael. 你好 迈克尔
[17:50] Good to see you, Benny. How you doing? 幸会 本尼 怎样
[17:51] Hey, listen. You want to join us? 要不要一起来
[17:53] I’m not normally a fan of romantic movies, 我不怎么喜欢看爱情电影
[17:55] but I promised your mom that I would take her. 但答应过你妈妈要带她去看
[17:56] Thanks for the invite, but I have to go… 多谢好意 但我得走了…
[17:59] Do something. 有事在身
[18:00] Oh. That sounds mysterious. What is it? 真神秘 什么事呀
[18:04] It’s me, always working. 都是私事 一直忙
[18:06] Okay. 好吧
[18:07] Have fun, you two. 你俩好好玩
[18:09] You about ready? 准备好了吗
[18:10] Yeah, I just have to put these in water. 把花养水里就好了
[18:12] Okay. 好的
[18:20] Ooh, a thermal imaging camera. Very nice. 热成像摄相机 厉害
[18:23] Michael, it’s not my birthday for months. 迈克尔 我生日都过好几个月了
[18:24] Cute. Pearce hooked us up with them. 想得美 皮尔斯借给我们监视他们的
[18:27] I have to give them back. 用完得还人家
[18:29] Any sign of Resnik’s daughter? 有瑞斯尼克女儿的迹象吗
[18:30] No. I’ve been here for hours. 没有 我都来了好几个小时了
[18:32] Nobody’s come in or out. 一直没人进出
[18:33] The far-right window is covered, though. 但最右的窗户一直遮着
[18:34] I’m guessing that’s where they’re keeping her. 我猜人就关在那里
[18:36] One way to find out for sure. 只有一种办法
[18:39] It’s a little hard to tell, but I’d say we’re looking at… 还看不大清 但我敢肯定有…
[18:41] Five heat signatures inside, all static. 五个热源 都不动
[18:44] One seated in the far-right room on the second floor. 一个坐在二楼最右的房间
[18:48] Well, I’ll go kick the hornets’ nest. 待我去探探他们的老巢
[19:13] Hello. 你好
[19:14] I’m Joyce, your new neighbor. 我是新来的邻居乔伊斯
[19:18] I baked you some brownies. 给大家烤了些布朗尼蛋糕
[19:20] There you go. 送给您
[19:23] Bon appiet. 请慢慢享用
[19:27] Either those boys are having a linebacker slumber party 这些大块头如果不是后卫大聚会
[19:30] or they’re guarding someone. 就是在看守什么人
[19:31] Four moved the moment you rang the bell. 你按门铃的时候有四人走动
[19:33] One stayed still, 一人不动
[19:34] tucked in the upstairs room, away from the window. 就在楼上的房间里 远离窗户
[19:36] My guess, that’s Sophie. 我猜那就是苏菲
[19:38] You sure we just can’t go in there and grab her? 你真不进去把她救出来吗
[19:39] Fi, they got Jesse. 菲 他们手里有杰西
[19:42] We pull her out now, 我们这会儿把她救出来
[19:43] they’ll know something’s wrong. 他们肯定知道败露了
[19:44] Jesse could get killed. 那样杰西就死定了
[19:46] I’m gonna let Sam know 我去通知萨姆
[19:47] it’s time to get back into the shark tank. 该二探敌营了
[19:57] Whether you’re smuggling drugs to sell 不管是为赚钱营生贩毒
[19:58] or weapons to save a friend, 还是为救朋友倒卖武器
[20:00] you can’t just hide contraband and pray. 都不能光藏起来 祈祷平安无事
[20:03] You have to be able to talk your way through an inspection. 你要能说会道 应付敌人的盘查
[20:06] Okay, just like I promised. 好了 我说话算话
[20:07] Fresh batch of L-21s with adapters. 最新一批装备适配器的L-21型
[20:10] All set to go. 装备齐全
[20:11] The key is to keep cool and keep talking. 关键要保持镇定 口若悬河
[20:14] The more they’re listening to you, 他们听得越多
[20:16] the less they’re looking at whatever it is you’re carrying. 就越不会注意到你携带的东西
[20:18] Uh, with all due respect, sir, we got a missile to build 无意冒犯 但是先生 我们要造导弹
[20:21] and, you know, testing these chips is gonna take a while, 而且测试芯片还很费时
[20:23] so if you could just open the gate, 所以请您打开大门
[20:24] I can drive up and unload everything. 我就能把车开进去卸货
[20:26] I have a rule. No one drives in. 我们有规矩 不许开车进入
[20:29] No vehicles on the property. 任何车辆不许入内
[20:31] Hey, you know. 你看
[20:33] I’m all for reducing carbon emissions, 虽然我也全力支持减少碳排放
[20:34] but you got to see what I got back here. 但你看我这一车货
[20:39] I mean, that is a lot of equipment to lug around, 这堆设备可不好搬呀
[20:41] so if we can just, uh… 如果可以…
[20:43] I’m afraid not. 不行
[20:45] It may seem strange to you, but in my country, 你可能无法理解 但是在我的国家
[20:47] a truck is just a weapon on wheels. 车就是个活武器
[20:49] You want something, you carry it in. 想要什么 自己搬进去
[20:51] Sir, let’s be reasonable here. 先生 请讲点理
[20:54] Reasonable. 讲理
[20:56] Another thing about my country. 我的国家还有个特点
[20:58] Reasonable men die. 讲理的人没活路
[21:00] The ones who survive are cautious men… 存活下来的都是谨慎之人
[21:03] Like me. 像我
[21:06] What is all this? 这些都是什么
[21:07] Oh, microscopes, lenses, processors. 显微镜 光学镜片 处理器
[21:09] You know, I mean, what am I gonna do — 放心我不会把你怎么着的
[21:11] Kill you with a microscope? 用显微镜杀你吗
[21:17] Bring some men to carry the equipment. 叫几个人来搬设备
[21:19] Yeah, boss. 是 老大
[21:24] Yeah, listen — I hate to be a broken record, 我也不想破了规矩
[21:26] but are you sure about this no-car policy? 但你真不让车进吗
[21:29] I mean, we’re just gonna have to 完事以后这些设备
[21:30] haul all this stuff back out when we’re done. 还全都得搬回去
[21:32] – He said no. – Okay, fine. Whatever. -他说不行 -好吧 算了
[21:35] Can you give us a minute? We got work to do. 各位能否回避一会儿 我们要干活了
[21:45] How you guys doing? 你们怎么样
[21:46] Oh, it’s not the nicest place 虽然不怎么舒服
[21:47] I’ve ever stayed, but we’re fine. 但我们还好
[21:48] Just please, please tell me 千万要告诉我 那箱子里
[21:49] you got some big-ass, bad-ass guns in those cases. 肯定有大家伙吧
[21:51] At most, I got half an m-4. 差不多 只有一半M-4
[21:54] The rest is in the truck outside the gate. 剩下的部分在大门外的车上
[21:55] This is a disaster. You said you were gonna help. 那就坏了 你说过要救我们的
[21:58] I can’t delay the missile anymore. 我不能再拖延导弹进度了
[21:59] You know, he’s getting impatient. 他开始变得没耐心
[22:01] I understand that, but right now 我明白 但现在
[22:02] the focus is getting you out of here. 最关键的是救你出去
[22:04] Yeah? How? With what? 是吗 怎么救 拿什么救
[22:06] You don’t have any guns. 你们连枪都没有
[22:07] You think Joseph’s gonna let you back in here a third time? 你以为约瑟夫会傻到让你们来第三次吗
[22:11] That’s why you need to give him a reason to let us stay here. 所以你得设法让他留下我们
[22:15] Why in the world would he do that? 他怎么可能留你们呢
[22:18] If you were injured, we’d have to. 如果你受伤了 我们就必须留下来
[22:20] – I’m sorry. What? – What he’s saying is, -不好意思 你说什么 -他的意思是说
[22:22] if you couldn’t do the work yourself, you would need us to stay. 如果你不能干活 你就需要我们留下协助
[22:24] Therefore, he would need us to stay, 这样只要他想成事
[22:26] if he wants the job finished. 就必须让我们留下
[22:29] If you just burn your hand or something, you know? 就装作不小心烧了手
[22:32] Just bad enough to sideline you. 只要伤到让你不能动手干活就好
[22:34] If we get pushed out those doors, you are on your own. 如果我们都走了 你就独自一人了
[22:38] You really want to bet your daughter’s life 你真敢拿你女儿的性命
[22:39] on Joseph just letting you go 赌约瑟夫会在拿到导弹后
[22:40] after you hand him the missile? 放你走吗
[22:44] You can do this. 你可以的
[23:06] What do you mean the burner malfunctioned?! 烧伤 你什么意思
[23:09] Is this some kind of game you’re playing at? 你们是不是在耍什么诡计
[23:11] Is that what this is? 就来这招是吧
[23:12] A game? Look at his hand. It was an accident. 诡计 你看他的手 只是一场事故
[23:14] Just calm down. 冷静一点
[23:15] Do not tell me to calm down! 别让我冷静
[23:17] I’m just saying there’s a solution. 我想说 其实还有办法
[23:19] I’m thinking the solution here is three graves. 我看办法就是毙了你们三个
[23:22] Wait. Just listen, okay? 等等 听我说完 行吗
[23:24] Listen. You want your missile. 你不是想要导弹吗
[23:25] You want your missile, right? 你想要导弹 对不对
[23:26] We know the equipment in that lab. 我们了解实验室里的设备
[23:27] He doesn’t need his hands. We’ll be his hands. 他不需要动手 我们来帮他
[23:30] You’re looking at the best chip guy in the business. 我虽不才也是芯片业的顶尖高手
[23:31] And I know a thing or two about missile assembly. 我略微知道一些导弹组装
[23:34] Please. 求你了
[23:39] Please. We can do this. 求你了 我们可以做
[23:42] All right, then. 那好吧
[23:44] I let them be your hands. 我让他们帮你
[23:47] And you guarantee no more delays. 你得保证不能有任何拖延
[23:49] We have a deal? 我们可是有约在先
[23:51] Absolutely. We have a deal. 当然 有约在先
[23:53] Fine. We shake on it. 好吧 来握个手
[24:05] I suggest you get to work. 你们最好开始干活吧
[24:15] Okay, Mike. Here’s the deal. 迈克 情况是这样子
[24:17] We couldn’t get the guns in. 枪带不进来
[24:18] And without the guns, we can’t make a move, 没有枪我们没法行动
[24:20] so we’re in a tight spot here, no joke. 所以现在情况很不利
[24:22] There might be another way, 可能还有些办法
[24:23] but it’s gonna take some doing on your part. 但你那边可能得下点功夫
[24:26] I’m all ears, brother. 听着呢 说吧兄弟
[24:27] The north side of the plant, near the tanker — 工厂北面 油罐旁边
[24:28] I’m gonna bury two M-4s 20 feet from the fence. 我会在离电网20尺的地方埋两把M4
[24:32] You just figure a way to get there. 你想办法过去拿
[24:33] I’m on it. Thanks, Mike. 好的 谢了 迈克
[24:36] Okay. We’re all set here. Co2 levels have been adjusted. 好了 全部就绪 二氧化碳含量调整过了
[24:40] Looks like we’re gonna get the guns after all. 看来我们还是要动枪的
[24:43] But we’re gonna have to convince Joseph to move the fence first. 但先得说服约瑟夫把电网移走
[24:47] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[24:48] Because that’s where the guns are gonna be. 因为枪就在那里
[24:50] Okay, that’s crazy. 疯了吧
[24:52] No, no, no. That can work. That can work. 不不不 可以办到
[24:53] We tweak the electronics on the missile, 在导弹的电路上作个手脚
[24:55] Blame it on the electric fence. 然后怪电网有影响
[24:58] Okay. All right. Let’s do it. Let’s do it. 好吧 动手吧
[25:05] It should be me in there, Fi. 菲 应该是我在里面的
[25:06] Yeah, well, it isn’t. You’re doing everything you can. 可现在不是 你已经尽力了
[25:09] The rest, I’m afraid, is on them. 剩下的得靠他们自己了
[25:17] Nice. 不错
[25:18] You could walk right over these 从上面走过
[25:19] and not even know they’re there. 都不会发觉
[25:22] There is a fine art 制造电路故障
[25:23] To making an electrical malfunction look spectacular 要壮观又不造成实际破坏
[25:25] And yet not do any real damage, 可是门高端艺术
[25:28] Especially when you’re dealing with a deadly missile. 尤其是在致命的导弹上动手脚
[25:31] Just up to the I-O bridge, right? 就在I-O接口上面
[25:32] I got it. Yeah. 好 知道了
[25:35] Okay, now. Be careful. 小心啊
[25:37] I’m just saying — you’re touching the warhead 我只是提醒你 现在要把弹头
[25:39] To the guidance chips now. 接上导航芯片了
[25:40] So, one mistake and it’s lights-out. 稍有差池就完蛋了
[25:41] You know, I’m actually already on top of that. 你知道 我已经碰到上面了
[25:43] Okay. 好吧
[25:44] The trick is to overload a non-explosive component, 诀窍在于让某个非爆炸性的组件过载
[25:48] Like the motherboard. 比如主板
[25:49] Replacing resistors with plain copper wire 把电阻换成普通的铜线
[25:52] Will amplify the current, overload the circuit, 会增大电流 使电路过载
[25:55] And result in some impressive 最终看到的是样子唬人
[25:57] But relatively harmless fireworks. 但相对无害的焰火表演
[26:00] Okay, are we ready? 准备好了吗
[26:01] We’ll know for sure in a minute. 即将揭晓
[26:03] All right. Tell your boss it’s testing time. 好了 告诉你们老板可以测试了
[26:06] They’re ready. 他们完成了
[26:09] Okay. Here we go. 这就来了
[26:13] Okay. Show me progress. 好了 给我看看成果
[26:15] Well, the guidance chips are state-of-the-art, 我们用的是最先进的导航芯片
[26:18] With special environmental modification software 加上特殊环境调节软件
[26:20] To make sure — 可以确保
[26:21] All I care about is whether or not I have a working missile 我只关心我的导弹能不能
[26:23] That will reach Monrovia from the sierra leone border. 从塞拉利昂边境飞到蒙罗维亚[利比里亚首都]
[26:27] I’ll let the target worry about how it works. 效果如何让那儿的人担心去吧
[26:29] All right. Guys, turn on the guidance system. 好 伙计们 打开导航系统
[26:37] What is happening?! What is this?! 怎么回事
[26:38] Must be an electrical problem. 肯定是电流的问题
[26:39] Oh, the circuits are fried. 电路是好的
[26:40] We’re getting some sort of interference. I don’t know. 那就是有干扰了 我也不确定
[26:41] – I said no more delays! – Yeah, we heard you! -我警告过不准再拖延了 -我们知道
[26:44] We heard you. What? You think we’re crazy?! 我们知道 难道我们疯了
[26:45] You think we want to get shot?! Come on! Please. 想挨子弹 拜托
[26:47] Just, we’ll go outside, we’ll run some tests, 我们到外面去做几项测试
[26:49] We’ll figure out what’s going on. 找出问题所在
[26:52] All right. 行
[26:54] You… 你
[26:55] And you. 还有你
[26:56] Let’s go. 走
[27:00] Yeah. No, it’s definitely the electrified fence. 没错 绝对是电网有干扰
[27:03] – Is it? How convenient. – What? -是吗 好巧啊 -什么
[27:06] Y-yeah, t-the — the fence is too close to the building, 是的 电网靠房子太近
[27:08] So it’s, um — it’s causing a power surge. 产生了功率骤增
[27:10] It fried a capacitor already. It’ll do it again. 刚才就发射电容了 再试还是一样
[27:13] Y-you want your missile? 想要导弹的话
[27:15] You’re gonna have to take down the fence. 你得拆掉电网
[27:18] You think I am a child? 你当我三岁小孩
[27:20] Do you think I will tear down this fence 听你几句糊弄
[27:21] Because of your lies?! 我就会把电网拆掉了
[27:23] Okay. Listen. Listen. Okay. How about this? 好好 听我说 听我说 要不这样
[27:25] How about this? Just move the fence. 要不这样 把电网移开一点
[27:27] Just move it back past the tree line. 移到树丛外面
[27:28] That’ll solve the problem. 问题就解决了
[27:29] You keep your fence, you get your missile, 你的电网还在 导弹也有了
[27:31] We go home, everybody wins. 我们各自回家 大家都好
[27:42] Fine. We’ll move it. 行 移电网
[27:50] There’s nothing quite like 到你在乎的人家里去
[27:51] Searching the home of someone you care about 搜集背叛你的的证据
[27:53] For evidence they’ve betrayed you. 这种感觉无法比拟
[27:55] It’s something spies have to do regularly, 这是间谍常要面对的事
[27:57] Even with the people they love the most. 哪怕对方是最深爱的人
[28:02] It’s never easy searching for something as hard as you can 一面极尽所能地寻找 一面内心希望不要找到
[28:06] And praying you find nothing at all. 真的很不容易
[28:44] – Maddy. – Hey. -曼迪 -嘿
[28:46] What are you doing here? 你怎么在这儿
[28:48] What do you think I’m doing here? Surprising you. 你说呢 给你个惊喜呗
[28:52] Well… 噢
[28:53] How’d you get in? 你怎么进来的
[28:55] Benny… 本尼
[28:56] I mean, come on. 我说
[28:57] I’ve stayed over a few times. 我都在你家住过几次了
[28:58] That fake rock of yours doesn’t fool anybody. 那座假山太明显了吧
[29:01] Well, why wouldn’t you just — 那不如
[29:02] Why wouldn’t I just make dinner for my boyfriend? 不如给我男朋友做顿晚餐吧
[29:04] Salmon. Your favorite. 三文鱼 你最喜欢的
[29:08] And for dessert, pecan pie. 甜点是核桃派
[29:11] Pecan pie? 核桃派
[29:14] You know me too well, Mad. 你太了解我了
[29:16] Better every day, Benny. 快要看穿你了
[29:19] Oh. I left wine in the car. 我把红酒忘车上了
[29:21] And, uh — would you get it? And I’ll set the table. 你拿一下吧 我摆桌子
[29:24] Okay. You’re gonna have 好的 你可要提醒我
[29:26] to remind me to leave the house more often. 以后经常不在家
[29:31] Okay? 去喽
[29:33] All right. 好的
[30:02] That back door is all glass. 后门是玻璃的
[30:04] If you punch in hard, you should be able 你使劲打碎它 应该可以把
[30:06] To get the attention of all the guards on the first floor. 一楼的看守全都吸引过去
[30:08] I’ll be fine, Michael. Just get up the stairs fast. 我没事的 迈克尔 你赶紧上楼
[30:12] Get Sophie out of there. 救出就好
[30:14] Let me check their position. 我看看他们的位置
[30:15] We’ll move as soon as we hear from Sam. 萨姆一来消息我们就行动
[30:22] Fi, we got a problem. 菲 有麻烦了
[30:29] They’re not in there. 人不在里面
[30:35] So, they moved the fence. Now what? 电网移走了 现在怎么办
[30:37] I’m gonna run the gauge along it, 我沿着电网测量一通
[30:38] And when I get to the guns, I’m gonna need a distraction. 等走到埋枪的地方 帮我引开他们的注意
[30:41] Well, these guys seem pretty tense. 这些家伙很紧张的样子
[30:42] Shouldn’t be too hard to get their attention. 引起他们注意应该不太难
[30:44] I’m gonna take out the guys near me, 我先撂倒旁边那个家伙
[30:46] And I’ll get the guns before they know what’s happening. 他们还没回过神来 枪已经在我手上了
[30:48] Oh, wait. Check it out. 等等 看
[30:50] I thought Joseph wasn’t letting any vehicles in. 我还以为约瑟夫不允许任何车辆进入呢
[30:54] He wasn’t. Something’s up. 他是不许 有事发生
[30:59] Sir, we need to check the fence. 我们得去检测电网
[31:00] That can wait. I want to show you something. 不着急 先看看这儿
[31:08] Sophie. Sophie! 苏菲
[31:10] Did they hurt you? 他们伤到你了吗
[31:11] No. Daddy, I just want to go home. 没有 爸爸 我想回家
[31:16] What the hell is she doing here? 带我女儿来这儿干什么
[31:17] Well, in my experience, a father always works harder 据我的经验 有家人作动力
[31:20] When he knows he’s working for his family. 当爸爸的干起活来总是更卖力
[31:23] Tell me something. 告诉我
[31:25] Do you love your daughter? 你爱你女儿吗
[31:27] Do you want to keep her safe? 想保护好她吗
[31:33] Please. She’s just a child, okay? 求你了 她只是个孩子
[31:37] – Please. – Do your job. -求你了 -干好你的活
[31:40] No more delays and excuses. 不准再拖拖拉拉找借口
[31:46] Show me… 让我看看
[31:48] …what a father will do to keep his daughter safe. 一个父亲为保护自己的女儿会怎么付出
[31:59] You have two hours. Get them inside. 给你们两个小时 带进去
[32:12] There is nothing else I can do, 我能做的都做了
[32:13] I don’t have any choice, okay? 我别无选择 行吗
[32:14] I need to just finish it for him. 我需要帮他完成导弹
[32:16] Look, I can’t presume to know 听着 我无法想象
[32:17] What you’re going through as a father, 作为父亲你现在经受的一切
[32:19] But handing a completed missile over to Joseph is a bad idea. 但是把一个制造完成的导弹交给约瑟夫绝不是好事
[32:22] I’m done listening to you. 我不想再听你的了
[32:24] He has my daughter. I have to finish. 我女儿在他手上 我只得做下去
[32:26] Okay. What’s gonna happen then, huh? Think about it. 那好 做完之后呢 你想想
[32:30] Seriously, man, he’s not gonna spring you 说真的 他不会就这么放你们走
[32:32] Just so you can go tell the world what he did. 好让你们把他干的坏事说出去的
[32:35] Best case, we all get to go to Liberia 最好的情况 我们全都去利比里亚
[32:36] And make more missiles for him. 帮他制造更多的导弹
[32:38] What’s the worst case? 最坏的情况是什么
[32:39] He decides he only needs one missile, and he kills us. 他决定一颗导弹就够 把我们全杀了
[32:43] Okay. What the hell do you propose? 好吧 你打算怎么做
[32:45] I’m working on it. Keep busy and stay cool. 我在想 别歇手 保持冷静
[32:49] All right. Who cut this tail fin?! 这尾翼谁做的
[32:51] It’s 3/8 of an inch too wide! Come on, guys! 宽了3/8英寸 怎么做事的
[33:05] Sam, listen. We don’t have much time. 萨姆 听着 我们没多少时间了
[33:07] They moved Sophie. 他们带走了苏菲
[33:08] Chances are, they brought her to the plant. 有可能带到工厂去了
[33:11] Fi and Pearce are scouting the perimeter now. 菲和皮尔斯在周围找
[33:13] Well, they can stop looking, ’cause kamba’s got her. 不用找了 人在这儿
[33:15] So she’s still alive? 她还活着
[33:17] Yeah, for now. But Mike, look. 目前是 但是迈克
[33:18] Joseph’s in a killing mood. 约瑟夫现在很恼火
[33:20] He’s paranoid about the delays, 他对拖延很不爽
[33:21] And he brought the girl in to motivate Resnik. 还把女孩带过来刺激瑞斯尼克
[33:23] Sam, listen. There might be a way out. 萨姆 听着 也许有个办法能行
[33:24] Do you think you can convince him 你看能不能说服他
[33:26] the delays aren’t an accident — 让他相信延误并不是意外
[33:28] That one of his own men has betrayed him? 而是他手底下有人背叛
[33:30] Like a sabotage play? 你是说离间他们内部
[33:31] Kind of a divide-and-conquer type thing? 类似各个击破那种类型的吗
[33:34] I can tell the story, Mike, 我能编故事 迈克
[33:35] But I don’t think I can back it up from here. 但我在这里没后援啊
[33:36] Remember Ukraine, ’97. 记得97年在乌克兰吗
[33:40] You think that could work here? 你认为那样能管用吗
[33:41] Yeah. Is 10 minutes enough time? 是的 10分钟够了吗
[33:43] I guess it’ll have to be. Okay. Thanks, brother. 我猜必须够 好的 谢了 兄弟
[33:49] What’s going on? We got a plan? 怎么回事 有计划了吗
[33:51] Yeah. 10 minutes from now, don’t be near any gas pipes. 是 10分钟后 不要靠近任何燃气管道
[33:54] Mike’s gonna put on a little show for our friend Kamba. 迈克要给我们的朋友演场好戏
[33:57] I’m gonna go meet with him now. 我现在要去见卡巴
[33:58] Okay. What can we do? 好 我们做什么
[33:59] Is this thing about ready? 这东西弄好了吗
[34:00] Well, we have to solder a few more leads. 还得再焊几根引线
[34:02] Good. Arm it. Make sure it’s ready to blow. 很好 装好它 确保能爆炸
[34:06] You — guard guy. I got to talk to your boss now. 你 警卫 我现在要跟你老板谈谈
[34:10] An electrified fence can’t protect 当敌方不进行破坏
[34:12] against someone who has no need to breach it. 电栅栏无法发挥保护作用
[34:14] When you have a network of gas pipes 当你有燃气管道网
[34:16] that run across property lines, 穿过地界线时
[34:17] A well-placed block of c-4 on a gas main outside the fence 栅栏外面 在燃气总管上到位的安一枚C4炸弹
[34:22] Can cause an explosive chain reaction 不管栅栏上有何保护措施
[34:24] inside whatever compound that fence is protecting. 里面都能引起爆炸的连锁反应
[34:34] Was I unclear in my instructions? 我的命令说的不清楚吗
[34:36] No, sir. You were perfectly clear. 不是 先生 你说的很清楚
[34:38] We, um… 我们…
[34:40] We need to talk alone. 需要单独谈谈
[34:42] Oh, do we? 需要吗
[34:45] Sir, I know that I’m risking my life coming here, 先生 我是冒生命危险前来的
[34:47] but I have no reason to lie. 没理由撒谎
[34:50] I just need a moment of your time. 只需要跟您谈谈
[34:53] Out. Everybody, now. 你们 现在都出去
[35:02] Sir, we got to talk about these delays. 现在 得说说这几次延误
[35:04] Now, I know it’s something that you might not want to hear, 现在 有些事您可能不想听
[35:06] but somebody is working against us, someone on the inside. 可是 有人跟我们作对 内部的人
[35:10] From the inside? You mean one of my men? 内部的 你说我的人吗
[35:14] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[35:14] I don’t know who or why, but it’s the only explanation, 不知道是谁 为了什么 但这是唯一的解释
[35:17] ’cause your men are the only ones with access. 因为只有你的人能进来
[35:21] Tell me something. 那你说说看
[35:24] Why would one of my men board a boat in Liberia, 为何我的人在利比里亚上船
[35:28] cross an ocean, help me build this place, 飘洋过海 帮我建立这里
[35:31] And then betray me? 又背叛我呢
[35:32] I don’t know, sir. 不知道 先生
[35:33] I’m just saying, things are going wrong, 我只是说 事情不对头
[35:35] And I don’t think it’s all accidents. 我认为不全是偶然
[35:37] One of your men is — 你的人之中…
[35:38] You worry about the missile. I’ll worry about my men. 你弄你的导弹 我管我的人
[35:41] There is no sabotage here, just incompetence! 没有搞破坏的 只有无能的
[35:45] Sir, what’s going on?! 先生 怎么回事
[35:48] The gas lines! Somebody blew the gas lines! 燃气管道 有人炸了燃气管道
[35:52] Sir, you’ve got to believe me. 先生 你得相信我
[35:54] Whoever’s behind this is making their move right now. 不管谁是幕后指使 现在都有所行动了
[35:56] How do I know it wasn’t you? 我怎么知道不是你
[35:58] Me?! How the hell could it be me? 我 怎么可能是我呢
[36:00] I’m stuck in the lab. 我困在实验室里
[36:07] So it’s just coincidence that all this happened 从你和你朋友到这里开始
[36:09] when you and your friend arrived here? 发生的一切都是巧合吗
[36:10] My friend and I are here to do a job for money. 我和我朋友来这里干活挣钱
[36:13] It doesn’t get done, we don’t get paid, 没干完 没报酬
[36:15] ’cause we don’t work for free. 又不是义务劳动
[36:16] So maybe… 或许…
[36:20] It’s Resnik. 是瑞斯尼克
[36:22] Sir, please, the last thing you want to do 先生 别 你现在最不该做的
[36:24] right now is kill the only reason 就是杀死让那家伙
[36:25] why that guy is still building a missile for you. 继续给你造导弹的筹码
[36:28] So please, sir, let’s just try and salvage this situation. 求你了 先生 我们尽力挽救这个局面吧
[36:32] But we need to go now, before the cops get here. 在警察来之前 我们得马上离开
[36:36] Fine. 好吧
[36:38] We’ll take her. 带上她
[36:55] Why are you still standing there? 你为什么还站在这里
[36:56] Go put out that fire now. 快出去灭火
[36:58] But you said — 但你说过…
[36:59] And now I am saying go. Now, go! 现在我说快去 现在 去
[37:04] So, do you have a plan to get the missile out? 那么 有办法把导弹运出去吗
[37:07] Sir, the missile weighs 900 pounds. 先生 导弹重达900磅
[37:09] There’s no way we’re getting it out of here. 运出去根本不可能
[37:10] What? 什么
[37:11] You don’t need this missile. You got us. 你不需要这枚导弹 你有我们
[37:13] We’ll build you a new one. 再给你造个新的
[37:14] It’s true. I can get you a lab, anything you want. 是真的 我能进实验室 要什么都行
[37:17] Don’t hurt Sophie, and I’ll do whatever you want me to do. 不要伤害苏菲 你说什么我都照做
[37:19] So what happens to that? 那个怎么办
[37:20] That’s the beautiful part. 那是最漂亮的环节
[37:22] We arm the warhead to blow and leave it behind 我们装好弹头炸了这里
[37:23] for whatever son of a bitch was behind this whole fiasco. 把残局留给幕后指使的王八蛋
[37:26] That way you’ll kill the rat and you get rid 一石二鸟 既能除内奸
[37:29] of the evidence all in one move. 又能毁灭证据
[37:31] Fine. 好
[37:33] Do it! 就这么办
[37:36] Now, sir, when this is done, 现在 先生 准备好时
[37:38] we’re gonna have to stay away from your guards, 必须远离你的警卫
[37:40] ’cause at this point, 因为这时候
[37:41] we don’t know who’s with you and who’s against you. 不知道谁是敌谁是友
[37:43] We can shut the power down 我们可以关闭电源
[37:44] and sneak through the section of the fence you just moved, 悄悄穿过刚迁移了栅栏的地方
[37:46] but we got to do it now. 不过要马上行动
[37:49] Okay. We got two minutes, and this thing’s gonna blow. 好 再有两分钟 这东西就爆炸
[37:51] If any of you try to escape, I shoot you all. 如果谁想逃跑 我就开枪杀了你们
[37:54] Now, go! 快走
[38:12] What’s happening? What are you doing? 怎么回事 你在干什么
[38:14] Never mind. Go back to the lab. To the missile. 没事 回实验室去 去找导弹
[38:16] Go! All of you! 去 你们都去
[38:20] Now move faster! Or I shoot her in the leg! 动作快点 不然我开枪打她的腿
[38:23] All right. All right. 好的 好的
[38:24] He’s watching us too closely to get the guns. 他看的太紧 我们拿不到枪
[38:26] I thought you said that thing was gonna blow in two minutes, man. 我以为你说那东西两分钟后就爆 伙计
[38:28] I set it for two minutes. I don’t know what’s happening. 我设置了两分钟 不知道怎么回事
[38:30] There must be something wrong. I don’t know what it is. 一定出了岔子 不知道是什么
[38:45] Now you see how I deal with my enemies. 现在知道我怎么对付敌人了吧
[38:48] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[38:51] Drop it. 放下枪
[38:55] That’s how we deal with our enemies. 我们是这样对付敌人的
[39:11] Well, I just got off a very unpleasant phone call with my superiors. 我刚接到上级质问我的电话
[39:16] They wanted those weapon specs. 他们想要导弹的数据
[39:18] Come on, Pearce. That was a pretty nasty missile. 得了吧 皮尔斯 那个导弹杀伤力太大
[39:20] I think it’s best for everybody that it’s gone. 没了对大家都好
[39:22] Yeah, about that. 是 关于那个
[39:23] They have a hard time believing 好不容易才说服他们相信
[39:24] that Joseph Kamba blew up his own missile. 是约瑟夫·卡巴炸了自己的导弹
[39:27] Well, that’s the thing about crazy warlords. 这就是疯狂军事组织的行事吧
[39:30] Never know what kind of crazy idea’s just gonna 永远不知道疯狂的
[39:32] pop into their pop into their 小军阀脑袋里
[39:33] crazy, little warlord head. crazy, little warlord head. 又冒出什么疯狂的想法
[39:36] The job got done, but neither of you 任务完成 可你们
[39:37] made a lot of friends with this one. 什么人也没抓到
[39:39] Giving the CIA half of what they wanted 不让中情局得偿所愿
[39:40] is the Sam Axe specialty. 是萨姆·亚克斯的专长
[39:49] What’s gonna happen to Resnik 卡巴被逮捕了
[39:50] now that Kamba’s been taken down? 瑞斯尼克会怎么样
[39:52] I convinced the brass to unofficially 我说服上级以非官方形式
[39:53] help get him and his daughter out of the country. 帮他和他女儿出国
[39:57] I’ll say this much for you, Westen. 我会替你说情的 韦斯顿
[40:00] You know how to run an op. 你知道工作程序
[40:01] What op? We were never here. 什么程序 我们又没来过
[40:13] It’s always difficult 窃听你熟知的人
[40:15] eavesdropping on someone you know well 或者 更糟 你关心的人
[40:17] or, worse, someone you care about. 总是很艰难
[40:20] The closer you are to them, 窃听他们的隐私时
[40:22] the worse it feels to listen in on their private moments. 离你越亲近的人 让你感觉越糟
[40:25] Harder still is spying on someone you love 更难的是暗中监视你爱的人
[40:28] who’s blatantly betraying you. 他公然背叛了你
[40:30] Ma, you don’t have to do this. 妈 你不必这么做
[40:31] I’m fine sitting here by myself. 我自己监视就行
[40:35] It’s okay. 没事
[40:36] I don’t care how long it takes. 我不介意多长时间
[40:38] I planted that bug. I want to hear what he has to say. 我放的窃听器 想知道他要说什么
[40:44] I want to know if it was all a lie. 想知道是否全是谎言
[40:47] It’s never all a lie. 永远不全是谎言
[40:49] It’s always more complicated than that. 总是比那个要复杂
[40:53] I thought he had feelings for me. 我以为他对我有感觉
[40:56] Honestly, he probably did. 说实话 很可能有
[40:59] Hello. 喂
[41:01] You haven’t returned my calls. 你不回我电话
[41:02] That must be Anson on the other end. 电话那头肯定是安森
[41:05] I’ve done everything you’ve asked of me. 你要求的 我全都做了
[41:07] When will it be enough? 什么时候是个头
[41:08] When I say it is. 我说是的时候
[41:10] You did take my money, after all. 毕竟 你收了我的钱
[41:12] Yes. 是
[41:13] I took your money. 我收了你的钱
[41:15] And I feel terrible. 感觉糟透了
[41:17] I’d give it all back if I could. 如果可以我会如数奉还
[41:19] I hurt this woman. 我伤害了那个女人
[41:20] And I think she’s starting to suspect something. 我认为她开始起疑了
[41:22] Now is not the time to panic. 现在不是惊慌的时候
[41:24] – Do you understand? – I understand. -明白吗 -明白
[41:26] Did you get the package I sent you? 我邮给你的包裹收到了吗
[41:27] Yeah, I got the package. 是 我收到包裹了
[41:30] Package? 包裹
[41:31] I don’t see why I need another wireless Mike. 不明白为什么要给迈克再安一个窃听器
[41:33] The one I have works just fine. 我安的那个挺好用的
[41:38] M-Michael! What’s happening?! 迈…迈克尔 怎么回事
[41:41] Yes. 是
[41:43] I’m opening it. 我打开了
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme