Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:01] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:05] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:22] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies, a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:32] …If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:33] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line, as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:45] For spies, 对间谍来说
[00:46] top-secret clearance is just the beginning. 最高机密接触权限是一个开头
[00:49] S.C.I., The right to view 可以接触到
[00:51] sensitive compartmentalized information 敏感类信息的机会
[00:54] is reserved for the most trusted people 只会留给那些
[00:55] in the intelligence community. 情报系统里最被信赖的人
[00:58] That kind of access comes with fewer constraints, 这种特权通常限制较少
[01:01] limited oversight, 缺乏监督
[01:02] and a frightening ability to do real harm. 所以具有极大的破坏力
[01:12] I’m getting a little jealous of that badge. 我有点吃这个门卡的醋了
[01:16] I remember when you couldn’t keep your hands off me. 这让我想起了你对我爱不释手的时光
[01:18] I’ve waited years to see my name on this again. 我等了多年想让我的名字重新回到这卡上
[01:21] Now that it finally is… 终于梦想成真了…
[01:23] A psychopath blackmails you into using it 一个神经病威胁你
[01:26] to destroy files in the CIA’s computer system. 要你用这张卡摧毁他在中情局的档案
[01:29] And when I do this, 如果我那么做了
[01:31] Anson Fullerton goes back to being a ghost. 安森·富勒顿又会无踪可寻
[01:35] I don’t want you doing anything for that man. 我不希望你为他做任何事
[01:37] If I don’t do this, Fi, 如果我不这么做 菲
[01:38] you’ll spend the rest of your life in jail for something you didn’t do. 你将因一些莫须有的罪名在牢里度过余生
[01:41] You think he’s just gonna hand over the evidence he has on me? 你觉得他会把对我不利的证据都交上去吗
[01:44] He’ll keep forcing you to do his bidding. 他会让你继续帮他跑腿
[01:46] -There is no end to this. -That is a possibility, -这会没完没了的 -确实有这可能
[01:49] but right now, I don’t have much choice. 不过现在 我别无他法
[01:51] Well, I’m not willing to throw in the towel yet. 我还不想认输
[01:54] Can you call Anson, tell him you need to meet? 你能打电话给安森 告诉他你想碰面吗
[01:57] For what? 为了什么
[01:58] Make up a reason. 编个理由
[02:01] But if you can get him away from his car, 如果你能把他从他的车里支开
[02:03] Sam and I can plant this tracker. 萨姆和我就可以把这个追踪器放他车上
[02:05] We can follow the rat back to his nest. 我们可以跟着这只狡兔回他的老巢
[02:07] Anson’s not gonna hide blackmail material under his pillow. 安森是不会把敲诈材料放在枕头下的
[02:10] Well, maybe we get lucky and he does. 也许我们走运 他正是那么做的呢
[02:12] It’s too risky for a “Maybe.” 这个猜测太冒险了
[02:13] It’s even riskier to do nothing. 更冒险的是我们坐以待毙
[02:15] We can’t win if we don’t play. 不入虎穴焉得虎子
[02:20] 18 bucks for a mojito? 18块一杯莫吉托鸡尾酒
[02:22] What kind of a tourist trap is this? 这是哪门子坑爹的黑店
[02:25] A tourist trap with a good view of Michael’s meeting place. 一家可以很好观察迈克尔会面的黑店
[02:27] You’re wishing that was a sniper rifle, aren’t you? 你很希望那是一把狙击枪 对吧
[02:31] Can you think of anyone 你能想象
[02:32] who deserves a bullet more than that soulless bastard? 有谁比那狼心狗肺的混蛋更该挨枪子吗
[02:34] Well, for now, let’s just stick to finding out where he lives. 目前我们先集中精力找到他的住处
[02:38] Okay, here he comes. 好的 他来了
[02:39] Break a leg, Fi. 祝你好运 菲
[02:43] Michael, you look tired. 迈克尔 你看起来很憔悴
[02:47] Laboring on my behalf, I presume? 我相信是为我工作操劳的吧
[02:49] We better walk and talk. Can I buy you a lemonade? 我们最好边走边聊 请你喝柠檬水行吗
[02:59] You haven’t answered my question. 你还没回答我的问题
[03:00] There’s a little delay. 事情耽误了一阵
[03:02] A delay? 耽误了一阵
[03:03] You have official access 你有官方权限和工具
[03:04] and the tools to erase my name from that file. 可以把我的名字从文件中删除
[03:07] Why isn’t it done? 为什么还没搞定
[03:08] Clearance is being held up. 我的许可证暂时用不了
[03:09] – It shouldn’t be long, but — – No. -应该不会太久 -对
[03:11] What do you mean, “No”? 不对是什么意思
[03:12] There’s a great sentence in your psych eval. 在对你的心理评估中 有一句话非常好
[03:15] It says, “Westen is particularly skilled at social engineering, “韦斯顿很善于心理战术
[03:19] Creating rapport with targets 设定陷阱欺骗目标
[03:21] and steering them towards an objective.” 引导并使其按既定目标行动”
[03:23] I know your moves better than you do. 我比你自己更了解你的招数
[03:25] I don’t know what you’re planning, 我不知道你在打什么主意
[03:26] but I’m not going to fall for it. 不过我不会上钩的
[03:33] I can’t see them. Am I clear? 我看不到他们 我没暴露吧
[03:37] We’re good. Mike walked Anson out to the dunes, so… 我们没事 迈克和安森走到了沙丘后面
[03:39] Yeah, go for it. 去找他们吧
[03:42] Friday. 周五
[03:44] Have my name erased from those files by Friday, 到周五我的名字还没从那些文件中消失
[03:46] or Fiona gets used to taking group showers. 那菲奥娜就只能在牢里和人共浴了
[03:53] Hang on, Fi. He’s turned around. Get out of there. 等等 菲 他调头了 赶紧离开
[03:55] No. There’s still a way to do this. 不 还有其他办法
[04:03] He’s headed to the bridge. 他朝桥开去了
[04:04] He’s gonna have to cross the light at Collins. 他肯定要经过科林斯路的红绿灯
[04:05] I’ll catch him there. 我到那里堵他去
[04:25] Stoplights are one of the worst places 在红灯时接近受过反侦察训练的目标
[04:27] to approach a target trained in counter-surveillance. 是最棘手的境况之一
[04:30] Without having to worry about driving, 因为此时目标不需要为驾驶分神
[04:33] their full attention is on their surroundings. 所以他们可以将精力放在观察周围情况上
[04:35] They can use their mirrors to pick up tails 他们可以从反光镜里发现跟踪的车辆
[04:36] and check the area for surveillance teams. 还可以侦查四周是否有监视小组的活动
[04:39] But if you need to plant a tracker on someone who’s on the move, 但如果你想把追踪器放在行驶着的车上
[04:42] you have to go the extra mile. 这就是个再好不过的时机
[05:08] Don’t try that at home. 未经训练 请勿模仿
[05:17] Anson’s not stuck in traffic. He’s making another stop. 安森没有遇上堵车 他只是又停下了
[05:20] All right. Good. 好的
[05:20] Show us where you live, Doc. Come on. 快告诉我们你住哪儿 快
[05:25] No. 不是
[05:28] Looks like he’s just going to the dentist. 看来他只是去看牙医了
[05:30] Well, Sam and Fi are on his ass. 萨姆和菲还跟着他
[05:31] He’s bound to go home at some point. 他总有回家的时候的
[05:32] Just relax. 放轻松
[05:33] Hey, Maddy. 曼迪
[05:37] Hey, ma. What are you doing here? 妈 你来这儿干嘛
[05:46] I couldn’t do this on the phone. 有些事不方便在电话里说
[05:49] Do what? What is it? 说什么 怎么了
[05:51] It’s Andre. 关于安德烈
[05:53] He was shot. 他被枪杀了
[05:56] He’s dead, Michael. 他死了 迈克尔
[05:58] What? 什么
[06:00] When? 什么时候
[06:02] Last night. 昨晚
[06:04] Who’s Andre? 安德烈是谁
[06:05] He was my best friend since childhood. 他是我的发小和最好的朋友
[06:07] Aw, Jesus. 我的天
[06:11] How’s Ricky? 里克怎么样
[06:13] His brother’s dead. 他兄弟死了
[06:15] He sounded like he was in shock. 听起来他还没从打击中缓过来
[06:18] He wanted to know if… if you would come by. 他想问问你能不能过去一趟
[06:34] You boys looked so sweet back then. 那时你们几个多可爱啊
[06:37] It’s easy to forget what little hell-raisers you could be. 真不相信你们调皮起来可以那么烦人
[06:40] You know, growing up, 知道吗 长大以后
[06:42] Andre always thought of you two as family. 安德烈总是非常思念你们俩
[06:45] I am so sorry, Ricky. 真对不起 里克
[06:49] I thought he was still in jail. 我以为他还在牢里
[06:52] When did he get out? 他什么时候出来的
[06:53] Eight months ago. 八个月前
[06:54] He kept saying he was gonna call you, 他总说要打电话给你
[06:57] – but I guess he… – He never got around to it. -但我猜… -他一直没找到机会
[06:59] It’s okay. We hadn’t talked in a long time. 没关系 我们好久没联系了
[07:01] I know you two had your differences, 我知道你们不属于同一个世界
[07:04] but you’d have been surprised. 但是你看到安德烈的改变
[07:05] Andre turned his life around. 你会很吃惊的
[07:07] I’m really glad to hear that. 我很高兴听到这些
[07:09] It wasn’t a hollow promise this time. 这次这不是一句空洞的承诺
[07:10] I mean, he… he was working in the community, 他一直在做社工
[07:12] trying to make a difference. 一直努力地改变
[07:14] All he wanted to do was make his little girls proud. 他只想让他的女儿们为他自豪
[07:21] Do the cops know who did this? 警察知道这是谁干的吗
[07:23] Honestly? They don’t care. 说真的 他们不在乎
[07:26] They just figure Andre got back in the game and… 他们就认为是安德烈重蹈覆辙…
[07:30] Got killed for it. 为此送命
[07:32] But I know that is not true. 不过我知道事实并非如此
[07:34] Andre made some mistakes, 安德烈是犯过一些错
[07:36] but I’ve always known he had a good heart. 但我一直深知他打心底是个好人
[07:39] You should eat something, honey. 你应该吃点东西 亲爱的
[07:42] I’ll make you a plate. 我给你弄点吃的
[07:47] Ricky, if there’s anything you need, 里克 如果有什么需要
[07:48] anything at all, you don’t hesitate to call me. 任何需要 打电话给我
[07:52] There is one thing. 有一件事
[07:54] I need to talk to you for a minute, uh… 我要跟你说一下
[07:57] Outside. 外面说
[08:03] I found this burner in Andre’s car. 我在安德烈的车里找到这个预付费电话
[08:06] He got five calls from a blocked number yesterday. 他昨天接到来自一个不明号码的五通电话
[08:09] If we can figure out who made ’em, 如果能找出打电话的人
[08:10] I think we find his killer. 我想我们就能找出凶手
[08:11] Why didn’t you give this to the police? 你为什么不把这个交给警察
[08:13] Come on, man. 得了吧 伙计
[08:14] Cops don’t cut their coffee breaks short 条子们才不会把丝毫精力放在调查
[08:16] to find out who called a dead ex-con in Overtown. 是谁打电话给一个有前科的死人上
[08:19] I have a friend who can trace the blocked calls, 我有一个朋友可以追踪不明号码
[08:21] but…are you sure you want me to do this? 不过 你确定要这么做吗
[08:23] You might not like what we find. 结果可能并不如你所愿
[08:25] Now, I know you gave up on Andre a long time ago, 我知道很久以前你就放弃安德烈了
[08:27] and I get it, but I never did. 我理解 但是我从没放弃
[08:30] Now, I just need to know the truth. 我现在只想知道真相
[08:37] I’ll look into it. 我来想办法
[08:40] 里克 委托人
[08:44] The advantage of having a GPS tracker on a vehicle 通过全球定位系统追踪器跟踪车辆的好处是
[08:48] is it allows you to stay close to your target 你可以时时紧盯目标
[08:49] without being seen. 而不被发现
[08:51] Okay, Anson just turned left again. He’s back on Biscayne. 安森又左拐了 他回比斯坎了
[08:54] – Again? – Yeah. -又左拐了吗 -是的
[08:55] Guy’s driving around in circles like he’s Pac-Man. 那家伙就像狗咬尾巴一样在兜圈
[08:57] Oh, he must be worried about being followed. 他肯定怕被跟踪
[08:59] Maybe he’s finally going someplace important. 可能他就要去一些重要的地方了
[09:01] Okay. He just turned right. 好 他右拐了
[09:03] Okay. He stopped. 好 他停车了
[09:05] 4th and Elm. Fi, get there. Let’s go! 榆树街4号 菲 快去那里
[09:08] The disadvantage of following someone without visual contact 在不可见情况下追踪某人的缺点就在于
[09:11] is that when they get out of their car, 当他们下车之后
[09:13] you’ve got to catch up in a hurry or risk losing them. 如果你不赶快到达现场 那目标就跟丢了
[09:22] There he is. 他在那里
[09:25] Damn it. 可恶
[09:26] Dollars to doughnuts he’s heading home, 我肯定他这是回家呢
[09:28] but there’s no way to follow him without getting made. 但没有准备跟踪不了他
[09:31] Well, if we get a better vantage point, 要是我们占据有利地形
[09:34] we won’t have to follow him. 就不需要跟踪他
[09:35] – Oh, Fi, no. No, no, no. – Oh, yeah. -菲 不要不要不要
[09:41] Oh, Fi. Come on. Slow down. 菲 拜托 快减速
[09:43] You said you wanted to go faster. 你说你想要快一点
[09:51] Whoa, whoa. Van. Van! 当心 当心 货车 货车
[09:53] Try not to distract the driver. 别扰乱我的注意
[10:05] There he is. 3 blocks, 11:00. 他在那 三个街区后面 11点方向
[10:12] Now we know where the bastard sleeps. 现在我们知道这杂种住哪儿了
[10:13] Yeah, well, don’t spike the ball just yet. 还没到开心的时候呢
[10:15] There’s got to be 300 units in that complex. 那栋公寓里大约有三百户
[10:17] We can’t just knock on every door until we find him. 我们不可能挨家挨户地敲门找他
[10:19] No… But it’s a start, Sam. 是啊 还带有个方向了 萨姆
[10:21] Whether it’s espionage, international gunrunning, 无论是从事间谍 跨国军火走私
[10:24] or managing a local street gang, 还是管理当地黑帮
[10:26] the preferred method of communication 非法团伙成员间
[10:28] used by people involved in illegal activity 最好的联络手段
[10:30] is the burner phone. 就是使用非实名手机
[10:32] Cheap and disposable, 便宜 可随意丢弃
[10:33] they can be used a few times and thrown away — 用上一阵子 然后丢弃
[10:36] which means, if you’re using one to trace someone, 也就是说 如果你想追踪用这种电话的人
[10:38] you’ve got to move fast. 动作就要快
[10:41] So, um, I had one of the techs at my firm 我公司里的一名技术人员
[10:44] trace the calls on your brother’s phone 追踪到了打给你哥手机的那部电话
[10:45] to that house right there, the white one. 就在那边那幢白房子里
[10:47] Did you get a name? 有名字吗
[10:48] No. No, the calls came from another burner. 没有 那通电话也是从另一部非实名手机打出来的
[10:50] Last one was about a half-hour before… 最后一通电话的半小时后
[10:52] Andre was, uh… 安德烈他就被
[10:54] All right. 知道了
[10:55] – Let’s go find out who he was talking to. – Way ahead of you. -看看他到底跟谁通话 -我先上
[11:00] Figure I’ll take the front. You take the back. 我打头阵 你殿后
[11:02] You got one for me? 那我呢
[11:06] I was thinking you should stay in the car, just kind of — 我想你还是留在车里
[11:08] Whoever’s in that house either killed my brother or set him up. 在那房子里的要么是杀了我哥的人要么就是陷害他的人
[11:11] You don’t know that for sure. 你不能肯定
[11:13] – That’s why I’m going in. – Slow down. -所以我也要进去 -慢着
[11:15] There’s a chance whoever’s in there might know who you are. 有可能那里边的人认识你
[11:17] Now, you asked for my help. Trust me and stay back. 这次是你找我帮忙 所以你要信任我 留在后面
[11:24] All right. Do your thing. 行 你们上
[11:26] It’s a good idea to keep your initial contact 首次接触危险人物
[11:28] with someone who might be dangerous 比较理想的方式就是
[11:30] non-threatening. 不带威胁性的
[11:31] You’re a lot less likely to get shot at. 这样你吃枪子的几率就小了很多
[11:33] Miami Gas and Electric. 迈阿密煤电公司的
[11:35] We got a report of a leak in the area. Hello?! 我们接到报告说这个区域有泄漏 有人吗
[11:41] Although just because something’s less likely 虽然几率小很多
[11:44] doesn’t mean it never happens. 也不是说不可能发生
[12:04] Get the hell off me! 你他妈放开我
[12:05] I don’t — I don’t think so. 没门
[12:08] Dolly? What the hell are you doing here? 多莉 你他妈在这里干嘛
[12:10] Wait. You know her? 什么 你认识她
[12:11] I thought you and Andre were friends. 我以为你和安德烈是朋友
[12:12] How could you — why did you kill my brother? 你怎么能 你为什么杀了我哥哥
[12:14] I didn’t kill Andre! 我没杀安德烈
[12:15] Why were you trying to kill me? 那你干嘛要杀我
[12:17] I didn’t know who you were. 我不知道你是谁
[12:20] Who did you think we were? 那你以为我们是谁
[12:23] – Who killed my brother?! – I don’t know! -谁杀了我哥哥 -我不知道
[12:24] I ain’t telling y’all anything. Let me go! 我什么也不会说的 放我走
[12:28] Let’s take a little ride. 我们去兜兜风
[12:32] I know you’re not feeling chatty 我知道你不想开口
[12:33] but we need to have a conversation. 但我们必须得谈一谈
[12:36] Y’all ain’t cops. I don’t have to tell you a damn thing. 你们又不是警察 我不需要跟你们说
[12:38] No. We’re not. 对 我们不是
[12:40] But we’re happy to take you to them, along with this. 不过我们很乐意把你送去警察局 还有这个
[12:44] Come on, Dolly. 说吧 多莉
[12:46] We both know a convicted felon can’t walk around with a gun. 我们都清楚重刑犯不能随身带枪
[12:48] You ready to go back to lockup? 你难道想回去坐牢
[12:52] Dolly, listen to me — 多莉 听我说
[12:55] I promise none of this comes back on you. 我保证你不会有事的
[12:58] I just want to know who killed my brother. 我只是想知道是谁杀了我哥
[13:04] Dion Carver. 迪昂·卡佛
[13:10] Dion’s a gangster from the Magic City Overlords. 迪昂是魔法城主帮会的
[13:15] I guess Andre got back in the game after all. 我想安德烈到底还是重操旧业了
[13:18] Oh, no, Andre wasn’t doing dirt. 不 安德烈没有犯罪
[13:20] He’s been on the up-and-up since he got out of prison. 他出狱后一直安守本分
[13:23] Y’all heard the shot 你们都听说
[13:24] caller of the Overlords got killed last month? 城主帮的老大上个月被杀了
[13:27] Yeah, well, the street’s been hot ever since — 自那以后 街上就不太平
[13:29] people pointing fingers, stirring up old beefs. 到处有人指指点点 疑神疑鬼
[13:32] Andre said the only way to cool things down 安德烈说要是不找出真凶
[13:34] was to find out who really did it. 就太平不了
[13:36] He figured out it was Dion and got killed for it. 结果他查出是迪昂干的 然后就被杀了
[13:39] You told Andre who did it? 你告诉安德烈是谁干的
[13:41] How did you know it was Dion? 你怎么知道是迪昂干的
[13:43] Dion and I, sometimes… 我和迪昂 有时候
[13:47] You know, we see each other. 你知道 他是我相好
[13:50] And one night, he comes home covered in blood, 有一天晚上 他满身是血的回来
[13:53] carrying two duffel bags. 带着两个旅行袋
[13:55] Thought I was asleep. 他以为我睡着了
[13:57] I looked in the bags when he was in the shower. 趁他洗澡那会儿 我看了他的袋子
[14:00] I’ve never seen so much cash. 我从没见过那么多现金
[14:03] So Dion robbed and killed the leader of his own gang? 这么说迪昂抢了他的头子然后杀了他
[14:06] I told Andre what I knew. 我把这一切告诉了安德烈
[14:08] I thought that I was helping, 我以为我是在帮忙
[14:10] and now Dion’s gunning for me. 但现在迪昂还要杀我
[14:12] You can still help Andre. 你还是能帮安德烈
[14:14] First, we need to find someplace safe for you. 我们先要给你找个安全的藏身之处
[14:16] Mike, what are you thinking? 迈克 你怎么想
[14:18] I’m thinking we’re gonna take down Dion, 我想我们应该扳倒迪昂
[14:20] like your brother wanted. 跟你哥哥想的一样
[14:22] Seriously, you stashed Dolly at your mom’s place? 你真的要把多莉藏在你妈这儿
[14:25] Yes. Now, can we borrow the Porsche or not? 是 能不能借用你的保时捷
[14:27] Listen, Dolly knows everything we need 听我说 多莉所知道的一切
[14:29] to pin Dion for killing that gangster. 足以证明迪昂就是杀了黑帮头子的凶手
[14:31] She should be at the police station, spilling her guts. 她应该在警局里 说出一切
[14:32] No. Dion and the O.G. He killed were like brothers. 不行 迪昂杀死的那个老大跟他表面上情同手足
[14:35] It’d be his word against Dolly’s. 他只会反咬一口
[14:37] And the words of known junkies 而且她是个有前科的人
[14:38] aren’t worth much down at the precinct. 从她嘴里说出来的 不会受重视
[14:40] Unless we can prove Dion had motive. 除非我们能证明迪昂的杀人动机
[14:42] And to do that, we need to get him out in the open 要想证明 我们就得让他把赃款
[14:43] with the stolen cash. 抖搂出来
[14:45] Now, Dolly said he’s gearing up for war. 多莉说他现在正打算大干一场
[14:46] I already called, 我已经跟他通过电话
[14:48] told him I have a friend selling heavy weapons. 跟他说我有个朋友卖重型军火
[14:49] He is ready to meet. 他答应见面了
[14:51] Okay, okay. Listen, I hate to rain on this parade. 好的好的 听我说 我也不想给你们泼冷水
[14:54] Dion’s not gonna make a million-dollar deal 迪昂清楚还有个目击者知道他这钱的来路
[14:56] if there’s a witness out there that knows how he got the cash. 所以他是不会拿这笔百万巨款出来交易的
[14:57] We’re gonna make the deal too sweet to say no. 那我们就把诱饵设大一点 让他无法抗拒
[14:59] Yeah, you hope, but saying that doesn’t — 是啊 你这么希望 但那并不表示
[15:01] I turned my back on a friend. And now he’s dead. 我曾经放弃过一个朋友 现在他死了
[15:07] I can’t make that right, but I can take down his killer. 我无法让他复生 但我要抓住杀害他的凶手
[15:10] We’re gonna get Dion to bring out the stolen cash, 我们必须让迪昂把偷来的钱拿出来
[15:13] and we’re gonna take the cash and Dolly to the cops. 然后我们要把钱和多莉带去警察那里
[15:15] Now, I’m not asking you for permission. 我现在不是征求你的允许
[15:17] I’m asking to borrow your car. 我是向你借车
[15:19] All right… Under one condition — 好吧 有一个条件
[15:22] I make the approach. 我负责接头
[15:25] Mike, this is way too personal for both of you. 迈克 你们两个人跟这事关系都太近
[15:26] Ricky has to be there to make the intro. 里克负责引荐
[15:29] Someone’s got to keep a level head. 你负责策划
[15:30] I should be the one that goes in there with him. 我则负责进去跟他交涉
[15:33] All right, Jesse. You’re in. 好吧 杰西 算你一个
[15:55] Man…I’m still broke up ’bout what happened to Andre. 伙计 安德烈的事我还伤心着呢
[15:59] He was like family to me, man. 他就像我兄弟 伙计
[16:03] You have no idea how much that means coming from you. 你不知道这话从你口里说出来对我有多重要
[16:05] Who we got here? 这位是
[16:07] Dion, this is Khalil, 迪昂 这位是卡里尔
[16:10] the friend I was telling you about from Los Angeles. 我跟你提过 从洛杉矶来的朋友
[16:13] What’s up? 你好
[16:14] – You run guns? – I run security. -你搞军火 -我搞安保
[16:16] You ever hear about a rapper 你有没有听过一个说唱歌手
[16:17] getting busted on a yacht with a .50 cal, 在游艇上被人逮到藏了一把A50狙击枪
[16:18] you can probably blame my ass, okay? 那就是我的货
[16:20] Let’s just put it like that. 我就干那个
[16:21] So, what you got for me? 你给我带来什么货
[16:22] I’m glad you asked. 就等你这句
[16:26] Hey! Your man asked me a question. May I please? 你们老大在问我带了什么货 可以吗
[16:30] You got them trained. I like that. 训练有素啊 不错
[16:36] It’s a Desert Eagle. 沙漠之鹰
[16:38] It’s the most powerful gun on the streets, 市面上火力最强的手枪
[16:40] and it is a cap gun compared to what we’re selling. 但比起我们出售的只能算玩具枪
[16:43] I’m talking USAS-12S, 我们卖USAS-12S
[16:45] RPGs, body armor, night-vision scopes. 火箭推进式榴弹 避弹衣 夜视镜
[16:48] You name it. 你说吧
[16:48] We’re calling it the, um — the what — the — 我们叫它 叫什么
[16:51] the “Scarface” Deluxe package. 疤面煞星豪华套系
[16:52] And — oh, but wait, there’s more — 对了 还有呢
[16:54] everything half price. 全部对折
[16:56] What’s the catch? 什么条件
[16:57] My dude wants to unload the whole shipment for a million. 我老大想要一次出售一百万美元的货
[17:00] And what am I supposed to 我要价值一百万美元的
[17:01] do with a million dollars worth of artillery? 枪火干嘛
[17:02] Use your imagination, man. 运用一下想象力 伙计
[17:04] What, you arm your whole crew to the gills, you sell the rest. 把你手下人全部武装到位 其余的卖掉
[17:06] How much an M60 going for on the streets right now, Rick? 一把M60市面上售价多少 里克
[17:08] Let me see. Let me get out my little calculator. 我看看 用我的小计算器算算
[17:10] Um, oh, a lot. 很贵很贵
[17:14] You’ll quadruple your profit, dawg. Think about it. 能赚四倍 伙计 想想吧
[17:15] You’ll never make that slinging dope, D. 你再也找不到这么好的事了 迪哥
[17:18] Why am I sitting here, trying to convince this dude, Rick? 我干嘛要在这拼命跟这家伙推销 里克
[17:19] Look, I thought you said he was a player. 我想你说过他是买家
[17:21] Hey. Homeboy, this dude is standing right in front of you. 你小子 站在你面前的就是老大
[17:24] – He the biggest player in Overtown. – Look, I get it. -这个地盘最大的买家 -行 我知道了
[17:26] I see this all the time in the music biz. 这事我在娱乐圈里见过
[17:28] Talented cats, spotlight comes on — pow! 有才艺 但聚光灯一打
[17:32] Shrinks up. 就怯场了
[17:34] Can’t everybody handle the big time. It’s all good. 不是人人都能镇得住场子 没事
[17:37] Look, I’m sure you can get your hands on some MAC-10s, 我肯定你能搞到MAC-10s
[17:40] maybe a couple street sweepers. 或者是别的什么街面货
[17:41] But guess what. 但老实说
[17:43] So can everybody else you got a beef with. 其他人也可以分一杯羹
[17:45] I’m trying to provide you 我只是给你一个
[17:47] with the opportunity to separate yourself from the pack. 出人头地的机会
[17:50] But I can see you ain’t ready. So have a nice life. 但看来我看走眼了 你就自求多福吧
[17:54] I didn’t say no. 我没有说不要
[17:56] All right. 好吧
[17:57] Now, first off, 首先
[17:59] I want a demonstration of what I’m buying. 我要亲自验货
[18:00] And I want to meet your supplier. 还要见见你的供应商
[18:02] If it turn out that you’re wasting my time, partner, 如果你敢耍我 伙计
[18:05] knowing Ricky ain’t gonna help you. 里克也救不了你
[18:08] You feel me? 听明白没
[18:09] Yeah. Yeah, I feel you, D. 明白明白 迪哥
[18:12] A tough reality of surveillance is that 监控别人最大的不便就是
[18:13] no matter how many hours you spend outside a building, 不管在房外观察多长时间
[18:16] you can’t see through walls. 还是无法看穿墙壁
[18:18] So, if you want to learn which unit in an apartment 所以如果你想设法知道目标人物
[18:21] your target has used without raising his suspicion, 住在公寓的哪一间房子而又不引起他的怀疑
[18:23] you need to find someone else to go in for you. 那就要另寻他人代你进入
[18:26] College campuses are a great place 在大学校园里 很容易找到
[18:28] to find a highly intelligent and enthusiastic workforce. 机灵又热情的帮手
[18:31] The student body may not get up before noon, 他们或许常常贪睡不起
[18:34] but they’ll be eager to give you their free time, 但你如果能找到合适的话题调动他们
[18:36] if you can come up with a worthy cause. 他们倒是很愿意奉献出自己的闲暇时间
[18:38] Finally, we’ve been contacted by a group 今天 这个环境组织和我们取得联系
[18:40] with an exciting proposal to fight corporate waste. 他们拥有对付集体性浪费的绝妙方法
[18:42] Guys, join me in welcoming 大家跟我一起欢迎
[18:44] environmental attorney Mr. Charles Finley. 环境法律师查尔斯·芬利
[18:46] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[18:47] Thanks, Dakota. 多谢 达科塔
[18:48] You know, it’s really heartening 看见这么多年轻人
[18:50] to see so many young people working to save the world. 努力拯救世界 我真是深怀欣慰
[18:53] But did you know that there are some wonderful opportunities 但大家知道吗 在我们迈阿密
[18:56] to do some good right here in Miami? 就有好多可以努力的地方
[18:58] For example, there are some condo complexes 例如 有些公寓大楼的碳足迹
[19:00] with carbon footprints that are larger than Sri Lanka. 比斯里兰卡的建筑还要多
[19:04] That’s a country. 斯里兰卡是个国家
[19:06] Mr. Finley’s firm is leading a class-action lawsuit 芬利先生的律所正在准备
[19:08] against the Marina Parkway complex. 发起对公园道码头公寓的集体诉讼
[19:10] That’s right, because they are the worst offenders 没错 因为那里大量使用不可再生能源
[19:12] of nonrenewable energy east of the Mississippi. 整个密西西比河东岸恐怕无出其右
[19:15] And for some reason 而不知为何
[19:16] they’re getting tax breaks for being “Energy efficient.” 他们却因节能而获得减税优惠
[19:20] Are you kidding me? We got to put a stop to this. 开什么玩笑 我们得阻止这种行为
[19:22] So I need you to document every tenant in that complex 所以我需要大家记录公寓里的每一位租户
[19:25] so that we can calculate the ratio of power suckage 这样我们便可以计算他们
[19:27] to tenants on said properties. 消耗能量的比率
[19:31] We need volunteers to knock on every door, 我们需要志愿者
[19:33] on every window, on every gate. 挨家挨户敲门询问
[19:35] We got to get that information out. 把需要的信息收集出来
[19:37] It is time to hold the Marina Parkway accountable! 要追究公园道码头公寓的责任
[19:42] – I have a question. – Yes, sir? -我有个问题 -请讲
[19:45] I assume your firm will earn 我想如果官司赢了
[19:46] 1/3 of the damages if you win. 三分之一的赔偿都要落到您律所的口袋里
[19:48] Are we being paid for this canvassing? 要我们到处游说 有报酬吗
[19:50] What are you, kid? Pre-law? 孩子 你是干什么的 法律预科吗
[19:52] Listen, I don’t know about you, but the satisfaction 我不知道你是怎么想的
[19:55] of stopping an ice cap from melting 阻止冰川融化
[19:57] or saving a nest of baby penguins… 拯救企鹅幼崽的成就感
[20:00] …Is all the payment I need. 于我而言 就是最丰厚的报酬
[20:14] Where’s Sam? 萨姆呢
[20:15] You talk to him about coming to the deal? 告诉他关于交易的事儿了吗
[20:16] No. 没有
[20:19] Dion said it’s a non-starter if he doesn’t meet the supplier. 迪昂说见不到卖家就没戏
[20:22] He’ll meet the supplier — me. 那就让他见呗 我去
[20:23] We covered this. You’re not in the right frame of mind — 不是都说好了吗 你现在的心情不能…
[20:25] I’ve had plenty of time to get my head straight. 我有足够的时间冷静下来
[20:27] I’m not sending anyone else 我不会再让任何人代我去
[20:28] to scam a cold-blooded killer with a gun deal. 和那冷血杀手谈军火生意
[20:30] Besides, we have bigger problems. 而且 我们还有更大的麻烦
[20:32] – Like what? – Like, I can’t get the guns. -比如呢 -比如我没搞到军火
[20:35] What? Mike said it wouldn’t be a problem. 什么 迈克不是说没问题吗
[20:37] Wishful thinking. 想得太美了
[20:39] I don’t have that kind of inventory, 那玩意儿我早就没碰了
[20:41] especially since I’ve had to keep a low profile lately. 我最近得表现低调点
[20:43] People, the wheels are in motion here. 我有点跟不上了
[20:46] This is happening. I-I can’t just hit “Rewind.” 这都怎么回事 我不明白
[20:47] We might not have to. Fi happens to know 明不明白无所谓 菲恰巧得知
[20:49] where one of her “Associates” Keeps his inventory. 她的一个同行藏枪的地方
[20:51] – So you want to steal the guns? – No. -所以你们想去搞几支用用 -不
[20:53] We’ll sneak in, do the demonstration, sneak out. 我们偷溜进去 让他们验货 再偷溜出来
[20:57] Okay. Except that’s crazy. 听着挺好 但太不靠谱
[20:59] Doesn’t mean it won’t work. 但没准有用呢
[21:01] All right. I’m calling Sam. 好吧 我打电话告诉萨姆
[21:02] We’re definitely gonna need some backup. 这次肯定需要后援
[21:05] Like con-artists, 有时候
[21:07] spies sometimes find themselves in the unique position 间谍会和骗子一样干这种独一无二的勾当
[21:10] of selling things they don’t actually own. 倒卖并不属于自己的东西
[21:12] To close the deal, you just need 要想搞定交易 你需要的
[21:13] a believable story and a lot of confidence. 就是编个可信的故事 加上胆大包天
[21:16] Of course, when your cover I.D. Is a weapons supplier 当然 要装扮成一个急于和黑帮交易
[21:18] who’s crazy enough to deal with a murdering gangster, 出手库存的武器卖家
[21:21] it doesn’t hurt to act a little crazy, too. 装得夸张点也无伤大雅
[21:24] I trust Khalil made it clear. 卡里尔应该已经说清楚
[21:26] We have a very small window to make this deal happen. 交易时间不多
[21:29] I hear you’re trying 特纳先生 我听说
[21:29] to make room for a new shipment, Mr. Turner. 你这是在为新到的一批货腾地方
[21:31] But you don’t move good product at half price 但谁都不会为了腾地方
[21:33] just ’cause you want to clear floor space. 舍得把这些上等货半价贱卖
[21:35] So, tell me, why the rush? 说吧 为什么着急出手
[21:42] You got me. 真问倒我了
[21:44] Chalk it up to a banking error, as in my banker is dead. 还不是投资失误 帐户冻结
[21:47] Cash flow has been turned off, 现金流中断
[21:49] and I’ve made certain promises to certain Colombians 我和哥伦比亚人有交易
[21:52] that must be kept. 不能违约
[21:53] So uh, if we’re gonna make this deal happen, 所以 如果你真心想做生意
[21:56] we just need to do it right now. 那就不废话了
[21:57] Show me what I’m buying. 让我验验货
[22:00] Where do we begin? 从哪儿开始看呢
[22:04] Looks like Mike’s doing okay in there. 貌似迈克在里面挺顺利
[22:05] – Just wish he’d hurry up. – He’ll be fine, -希望他能速战速决 -没事的
[22:08] but you are supposed to have your eyes on the road, 你得盯紧路上
[22:10] make sure there are no surprises. 保证别有人闯入
[22:13] Feast your eyes on this. 开开眼界吧
[22:15] USAS-12 shotgun. USAS-12机关枪
[22:18] Take it for a test-drive. 来见识一下
[22:27] You feel that? That is sexy, right? 感觉到了吗 够厉害吧
[22:31] Fi, I got a silver 4×4 heading our way. 菲 一辆银色越野车正向这来
[22:34] I thought you said no one would be here. 你不是说这里没人来吗
[22:36] I can’t control it if someone stops by the office on a Sunday. 那我也管不了人家周末顺路来看看呀
[22:39] That guy makes a surprise visit here, Mike and Jesse are dead. 那家伙要是闯进去 迈克和杰西就死定了
[22:42] – What the hell is that? – Gas grenade. -那是什么玩意儿 -催泪弹
[22:43] I come prepared. 我可是有备而来
[22:46] Excuse me, sir. Can I talk to you a moment? 先生 打扰一下 耽误您一会儿
[22:51] Easy, fella. It’ll be over soon. 别担心 老兄 很快就没事了
[22:53] What’s going on? Whose truck is that? 怎么回事 那是谁的车
[22:56] Yeah? 说
[22:57] Michael, you almost had a party crasher. 迈克尔 差点儿来个砸场子的
[22:59] We stopped him, but we couldn’t do it quietly. 我们截住了 但还是弄了点动静
[23:01] My associate was just asking about that truck. 我的顾客正在问那辆车怎么回事
[23:04] Better make up a good story. 最好编个像样的故事
[23:06] Thanks. That is great news. 谢谢 真是好消息
[23:08] Well, just make sure the blast area is clear. 要保证爆破区旁边没有人
[23:11] Dion, I had that truck brought in for a little demonstration. 迪昂 我专门搞了辆卡车为你验货用
[23:14] Now, for the grand finale. 好了 压轴的宝贝
[23:17] You can’t truly appreciate an RPG, 如果没有像抱自己第一个孩子一样
[23:20] until you have held it in your arms 把火箭弹抱在怀里
[23:22] like your firstborn child. 就不能真正体会这种快感
[23:24] Just imagine 想象一下
[23:25] your enemies coming down the street for a drive-by 你的敌人飞车射击而来
[23:28] and they don’t know you’ve got this in your arms. 却不知道你手里有这么个宝贝
[23:34] Make it sing, baby. Make it sing. 兄弟 火一把 火一把
[23:51] So, we got a deal? 怎样 成交吗
[23:52] Let’s just say I’m gonna need to stop by an ATM. 我很快会把钱奉上
[23:57] Whether it’s getting a bureaucrat to hand over state secrets 不管是买通官员出卖国家机密
[24:00] or a gangster to bring out 还是引诱黑帮歹徒
[24:01] the stolen money that will get him busted, 倾尽所有偷盗所得的财物
[24:03] spies know convincing people 间谍都深知
[24:05] to take action when they don’t want to 劝说别人做不由衷之事
[24:07] is only half the battle. 永远只有五成胜算
[24:08] The hard part is making them do it on your schedule. 而最棘手的在于让他们按你进度行动
[24:11] Dion called. He needs a week 迪昂打电话说 他需要一周时间
[24:13] to pull together the money for the deal. 筹集买枪的款子
[24:14] A week? The man’s sitting on a million dollars — 一周 这家伙坐拥几百万美金
[24:17] a million dollars that we need him to bring out 我们得靠你的计划把这笔钱
[24:18] – for your plan to work. – He’s stalling. -套出来 -他这是在拖延
[24:21] He’s just trying to buy time until he finds Dolly. 他只是想拖延时间 找到多莉
[24:23] She’s the only person who knows he stole the cash. 她是唯一一个知道他偷钱的人
[24:26] He’ll want to kill her before he spends it. 他想在花钱之前杀她灭口
[24:28] We’re not waiting around for him to hunt her down. 我们不能干等着任他追杀多莉
[24:30] But what else can we do? He already heard the sales pitch. 但还能怎么办 他已经上钩了
[24:32] We need to make sure he knows he’s got to act now. 我们得让他相信出手的时间到了
[24:35] Mike, you push him too hard, you could get killed. 迈克 你逼太紧的话 会惹来杀身之祸
[24:37] That’s why we need a backup plan just in case it gets ugly. 所以我才需要后援 以防不测
[24:40] Jesse and I are gonna talk to Dion. 杰西和我去和迪昂谈
[24:42] Jesse’s keys are gonna be bugged. 杰西的钥匙上有窃听器
[24:43] I need you and Fi close by, listening in. 你和菲在附近监听
[24:45] You know the players in Dion’s crew better than us. 你比我们了解迪昂那帮手下
[24:47] So, if you sense something going wrong, 所以如果你感到什么不对头的地方
[24:49] – you can give me a heads-up. – I’ll get my stuff. -就能给我们提示 -我去准备
[24:56] Mr. Carver, 卡夫先生
[24:57] when I said I needed this to happen now, 我说我想立刻交易
[25:00] I meant right now! 我指的就是现在
[25:02] I’m doing a deal tomorrow 我明天就交易
[25:04] with you or without you. 有你没你我都照样做生意
[25:07] What in the hell is that supposed to mean? 这话到底什么意思
[25:10] You talking to other buyers? 你是说还有其他买家
[25:12] This is a once-in-a-lifetime deal, dawg. 老兄 这可是一生难求的好买卖
[25:15] What? What, you thought we wouldn’t explore other options? 怎么 你以为我们会在一棵树上吊死吗
[25:17] Come on, now. 拜托
[25:18] I think you forgot to do your homework, dawg. 我看你们是不长记性呀
[25:20] The last fool who backed out of a deal on me — 之前一个跟我玩这一手的小子
[25:22] he had a real nice funeral. 就死得很难看
[25:24] Hey, D. 迪哥
[25:27] Hey, man. Hector just called. 赫克托刚打来电话
[25:28] Somebody saw your girl on Rows on 5th, 有人在第五大街的店里看见你女友了
[25:31] and she about to catch a fade, player. 她要被打了
[25:32] – Really? – Yes, sir. -真的吗 -没错
[25:34] Hey, Billy, break out a bottle of Dom. 比利 开瓶香槟
[25:38] Oh, no. 不
[25:40] What? What did they just say? 怎么了 他们说什么了
[25:41] Hector is one of Dion’s shooters. 赫克托是迪昂的一个杀手
[25:43] Sounds like the gang just found Dolly. 他们一定是发现多莉了
[25:45] She’s supposed to be at Madeline’s. 她应该在麦德琳家呀
[25:47] I guess she left. They just said she was going to catch a fade. 估计她跑出来了 他们刚说要打她
[25:49] – “Catch a fade” Means — – She’s getting shot in the head. -打她的意思就是 -脑袋开花
[25:52] – How do I get to the Row? – It’s an alley at 5th and Jensen. -怎么去那地方 -第五大道和詹森街交界处一个小巷子
[25:54] Go! 快走
[26:02] You know how a banger from Overtown 你们知道一个迈阿密上城来的小混混
[26:05] who was never the biggest or smartest, even, 既不是块头最大的 又不是脑子最灵的
[26:07] ends up in a place like this? 怎么才混到今天这地位
[26:10] Vision. 眼光啊
[26:11] That’s great, but I don’t need your champagne. 说得好 不过我不需要你的香槟
[26:15] – I need a deal. – Relax. -我要的是买卖 -放松嘛
[26:17] The last little obstacle to our business has been taken care of. 我们交易的最后一个障碍已经扫除了
[26:20] So…I’m-a do you one better than your deal, Mr. Turner — 所以特纳先生 我有个更好的买卖
[26:23] a hell of a lot better. 比你这个划算多了
[26:41] Dolly… 多莉
[26:43] Hey, Ricky. 里克
[26:45] What happened? 怎么回事
[26:45] I was feeling so bad. I just needed a fix. 我感觉很糟 我只是想出来吸两口
[26:49] I-I’m gonna — I’m gonna be fine. 我不会有事的
[26:52] Shh, shh. I’ll tell ’em what I know. 我要说出一切
[26:54] I want you to save your energy now, okay? 别说话保持精力 知道吗
[26:56] I’m gonna… 我要
[26:59] I’m gonna… 我要
[27:03] Dolly. 多莉
[27:04] Come on, now. Come on. 醒醒啊
[27:08] Dolly. Dolly, you stay with me, girl. 多莉 坚持住
[27:12] – She’s gone. – No. -她死了 -不
[27:13] – No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. – She’s gone. -不不不… -她已经死了
[27:16] – No. – Come on. We got to get out of here. -不 -快走 我们得赶紧离开
[27:18] Ricky, right now, we’ve got to go. 里克 快点 得走了
[27:20] Come on. Go. Go! 快快快
[27:23] Part of being a good operative 作为一名优秀的特工
[27:25] is knowing what to do when things go wrong. 得知道出岔子时怎么办
[27:28] If an entire operation depends on a single witness to a crime 假如整个行动全靠唯一一个目击证人
[27:31] and that witness gets murdered, 而她偏偏被杀了
[27:32] you’ve got a hard choice to make — 那就得做出一个艰难的决定
[27:34] risk more lives or cut your losses while you still can. 是让更多人涉险 还是趁早放弃
[27:38] I’ve got more bad news. 我还有坏消息要告诉你
[27:39] Now that Dolly’s out of the way, 现在没有了多莉作证
[27:40] Dion didn’t just go for the deal. 迪昂要的不仅仅是这笔生意
[27:42] He wants me to be his new weapons supplier. 他要我做他新的武器供应商
[27:44] So instead of going to jail, he’s making a power play? 这么说他不用坐牢 反而还得了势
[27:47] Without Dolly to tell the truth, 没有多莉道出真相
[27:48] he can make up any excuse about how he got the money. 钱的来路他想怎么编都行
[27:51] Then he’s got nothing to fear. 他是天不怕地不怕了
[27:52] Jesse and I are meeting him at Stubby’s tomorrow. 我和杰西明天在斯塔比和他见面
[27:55] Now, we’re gonna tell Dion our shipment was delayed, 我们准备对他说货运上耽误了
[27:57] but we won’t be able to keep up that charade for long. 但骗不了他多久
[28:00] Why go to the meeting at all? 干嘛还要去见他
[28:01] To buy you time. 给你争取时间
[28:02] You need to leave town. Tomorrow. 你得躲一躲 明天就走
[28:05] Andre’s funeral is Thursday. 安德烈的葬礼就在星期四
[28:07] I know, but it won’t be safe for you now. 我知道 可现在你留下不安全
[28:09] Once the gun deal goes bad, 军火交易一旦失败
[28:10] Dion will come after you for setting it up. 迪昂就会来找你算账
[28:12] Sam’s working on a new I.D. Get whatever cash you can — 萨姆在帮你办新身份证 你能带的钱都带着
[28:16] So Dion gets to walk around with a pile of cash 迪昂手上沾满安德烈的鲜血
[28:20] and Andre’s blood on his hands? 却可以拿着大把钞票大摇大摆
[28:22] And I’m supposed to get on a bus 我就该拿个假身份证 几个零钱
[28:24] with a fake name and some pocket change? 坐长途车灰溜溜地逃走
[28:26] It’s just until we figure out another way to take him down. 忍耐一时 等我们想出别的办法扳倒他就好
[28:28] You said this would work! 你说过会成功的
[28:30] You gave me your word. 你还向我保证过
[28:32] I’m sorry, Ricky. I am trying. 对不起 里克 我在尽力了
[28:38] It’s not your fault, Mike. 这不怪你 迈克
[28:42] It just is what it is. 现在就这样了
[28:50] Damn it! 可恶
[28:56] Hey, Fi. Finley’s army came through. 嘿 菲 芬利的小兵们完成任务了
[28:59] Looks like the kids narrowed 那群学生帮我们把
[29:00] down the hunt for Anson to three condos. 范围缩小到三户公寓了
[29:02] Great, we’ll figure out which one’s his 太好了 等我把里克的逃命包裹送到
[29:04] right after I drop off Ricky’s get-out-of-town package. 就和你一起找出是哪一间
[29:08] Hey, Fi. 菲
[29:09] I’m sorry things went bad. 事情变糟我很遗憾
[29:10] You know, it’s just a bump in the road. 想开点 这只是一点小挫折
[29:13] Here — fake I.D., credit cards, new cellphone. 给你 假证件 信用卡 新手机
[29:17] If I were you, I would head out west. 是我的话会往西去
[29:18] Can you do me a favor? 帮我个忙
[29:20] Tell Mike not to worry about making that meeting. 告诉迈克别担心见面的事了
[29:22] Well, of course he’s going. 什么呀 他肯定会去的
[29:23] He wouldn’t leave you hanging like that. 他不会这样扔下你不管了
[29:24] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[29:26] He cannot go to that meeting. 他不可以去
[29:29] It’s not safe. 不安全
[29:32] Well, what the hell are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[29:33] Just give him the message… Please. 把话带给他就行 拜托
[29:42] Ricky, what do you need fertilizer for? 里克 你要化肥做什么
[29:44] Just reseeded the backyard. 刚刚翻新了后院
[29:46] Wire cutters? 剪线钳
[29:50] Kerosene. 煤油味
[29:51] Jesus, Ricky. You made a bomb. 天那 里克 你造了颗炸弹
[29:53] Like I said… 我刚说了
[29:55] Tell Mike to skip the meeting. 叫迈克别去了
[30:00] Screw that. 管不了了
[30:02] You can tell him yourself. 你自己告诉他去
[30:06] As a spy, you get use to the idea, 间谍深知
[30:08] that today’s enemy could be tomorrow’s friend. 今日的仇敌或成为明日的伙伴
[30:11] Unfortunately, it also works the other way around. 不幸地是 反过来道理也一样
[30:13] Under the wrong conditions, 在特殊情况下
[30:14] your friends could turn into adversaries. 朋友可能转变为对手
[30:17] And the closer they are, the worse it is. 而且关系越亲密 就越棘手
[30:19] We’re running out of time, Ricky. 里克 我们没时间了
[30:20] – Where is the bomb? – I said no. -炸弹在哪里 -我不会说的
[30:23] I’m sorry, but Dion’s gonna get what he deserves. 对不起你们 不过迪昂必须得到报应
[30:25] Dion’s not the only person in there. 里面不只迪昂一个人
[30:27] Everybody in there has blood on their hands! 里面每个人手上都沾着血
[30:29] This isn’t the right way, Ricky. 这么做是不对的 里克
[30:31] Oh, no? Well, it’s the only way. 不对吗 反正这是唯一的办法
[30:33] I take out all the Overlord shot callers in one go, 我一颗炸弹炸飞帮会所有黑帮头头
[30:36] maybe there’ll be peace in Overtown. 说不定迈阿密上城就太平了
[30:37] You do that, you will only make it worse. 你这么做只会适得其反
[30:39] Dion shot Andrew down like a dog. 迪昂把安德烈当狗一样杀了
[30:42] He left him in the street. 就扔在街上
[30:45] And I want him to pay as much as you do. 我和你一样要他得到报应
[30:47] But don’t let him turn you into a murderer. 但你不能把自己变成杀人犯
[30:49] Andre wouldn’t want that, and neither do I. 安德烈不会希望看到你这样 我也是
[30:54] So we just let Dion walk away? 那我们就任凭迪昂逍遥法外
[30:56] No. You let me take care of this. 不 你让我来解决
[30:58] You trust me. I will take him down. 你相信我 我会扳倒他的
[31:02] But you got to tell me where the bomb is. 但现在你得告诉我炸弹在哪里
[31:06] Ricky… 里克
[31:09] There’s a storage room in the ground floor, 底楼有个储藏室
[31:12] right under where they’re meeting. 就在他们下面
[31:13] I-I snuck in through the alley in the back. 我从后面巷子溜进去的
[31:15] There’s a door there. 那儿有个门
[31:18] Dion’s calling me. What should I tell him? 迪昂打来了 我该怎么说
[31:20] You tell him we’re on our way. 就说我们在路上
[31:21] Shouldn’t we be defusing the bomb? 我们不是要解除炸弹吗
[31:23] No, I don’t want you to defuse it. 不 留着它
[31:25] We’re gonna make a tweak on it, use it to our advantage. 在上面加个引爆器为我们所用
[31:28] It’s back there, right behind those boxes. 就在里面 那些盒子后面
[31:33] Really think we should just turn this thing off. 我们还是把它关掉的好
[31:36] Whatever Michael’s planning, it won’t work without an explosion. 迈克尔的计划万变不离爆炸
[31:39] This baby has to blow. 这个小东西必须爆掉
[31:40] We’ll just do it without killing anyone. 只是不让它炸死人就行了
[31:42] There’s enough nitrate in here to take out a city block. 这里的硝酸盐炸掉整个街区都够了
[31:45] – Where did you learn to do this, Ricky? – The Internet. -你哪儿学来的 里克 -网上
[31:48] Don’t quit your day job. 好好干儿你的正经工作
[31:50] A bomb’s effectiveness comes down to two factors — 炸掉的威力取决于两点
[31:54] the amount of fuel mixture used and the location of the charge. 用料多少和引爆位置
[32:01] If you want to create the sensation of a big blast 如果你想制造个大爆炸的场面
[32:04] without the devastating effects, 又不想破坏力太强
[32:06] you need to reduce the explosives 就要减少炸药量
[32:07] and place the charge in an open space 并把它放在开阔的位置
[32:10] instead of against a load-bearing wall. 坚决不能放承重墙边上
[32:12] Do it right, and your explosion will still have all the bark, 摆弄得当 最终爆炸效果能吓死个人
[32:15] even if you take out most of the bite. 但其实杀伤力已经被你灭了
[32:18] She’s ready. 她准备好了
[32:19] Now, finally, these are the guys I been telling y’all about, 终于来了 这些就是我跟你们说的人
[32:21] the reason I called for this sit-down. 我叫兄弟们来就为这事
[32:23] Now, it ain’t no secret these are some tough times. 现在日子不好过大家都知道
[32:26] We lost our leader. Some of us have blamed each other. 老大没了 我们互相责怪
[32:29] Now, I want know who was behind it just as much as y’all do. 我跟你们一样想知道是谁干的
[32:31] But you know what I want even more? 但我更想要的是什么
[32:33] I want to put food on my table. 我想要好吃好喝
[32:35] And I want to stop losing corners to every gang in Miami. 不要让别的帮派再抢走我们的地盘
[32:38] Now, our enemies think the Overlords are weak now. 现在我们的对手觉得帮会弱小了
[32:41] They think we so busy pointing fingers at each other 觉得我们忙着互相指责
[32:44] that we can’t handle our business. 连自己生意都做不好了
[32:45] Now, I think it’s time for us to set the record straight. 我们是时候重整旗鼓了
[32:49] This is Khalil and Mr. Turner. 见过卡里尔和特纳先生
[32:52] Thanks to these two, 多亏这两位
[32:53] the Overlords have a new revenue stream — 帮会有了新的财源
[32:55] guns, fellas. 枪支 兄弟们
[33:00] And now the only crew bringing more heat than us 现在唯一比我们势头猛的
[33:02] is the National Guard. 只有国民警卫队
[33:05] Uh, we have a problem — 有麻烦了
[33:06] a “Let’s talk outside” Kind of problem. 有必要出去谈谈
[33:10] Man, are you crazy? I called this meeting. 你疯了吗 我召集兄弟们来的
[33:13] I understand that. 我明白
[33:14] That’s why you’ll want to hear what I have to say. 所以你才要听我说一说
[33:19] All right, check it out, fellas. 好了 各位
[33:20] Me and my boy right here, we gonna have a little chat, 我和我这位兄弟聊一聊
[33:21] go over some of the finer points. 有些小细节要确认下
[33:23] Now, Khalil — he’ll walk y’all through our first order. 由卡里尔给你们讲讲第一笔买卖
[33:26] We’ll be right back. 马上回来
[33:30] Um…Yeah. 嗯对
[33:33] Anybody here know anything 有熟悉
[33:34] about the USAS-12 automatic shotgun? USAS-12自动霰弹枪的吗
[33:37] All right. 好了
[33:39] You got your little private moment. 现在 就你跟我两个人
[33:41] Now, what the hell going on? 到底什么情况
[33:42] There’s been a little snag. 有点小意外
[33:44] My guy over at the ATF 烟酒枪支管理局的朋友
[33:45] says my warehouse is under surveillance. 说我的仓库被监视了
[33:47] Can’t even go near it. 靠近那里都不行
[33:49] This don’t smell right. You trying to play me? 这不对吧 你在耍我吗
[33:52] I’m sorry to put a damper on your day. 抱歉让你今天扫兴了
[33:54] I’m the one whose entire inventory is off-limits. 我才冤呢 自己全部的货都不能去取了
[33:59] I warned you what was gonna happen 如果你取消交易
[34:00] if you pulled out of the deal. 我警告你会发生什么
[34:01] Oh, you don’t — you don’t belie– you don’t believe me? 你不 你不信 不信我吗
[34:03] Here. Call this number. 给 打这个电话
[34:07] It’s the ATF. You call that. You ask for Agent Torres. 烟酒枪支管理局 打电话 找托雷斯探员
[34:10] You say you’re a concerned citizen. 说你是热心市民
[34:12] All right. I’m-a call your bluff. 好吧 我要拆穿你
[34:19] Moment of truth, Mr. Turner. 真相大白的时刻 特纳先生
[34:38] – What the hell — – Dion, you just blew up Stubby’s. -这他妈的… -迪昂 你刚炸了斯塔比
[34:41] – Let’s go. – Wha– -我们走 -怎么…
[34:46] Can’t believe they just did that. 真不敢相信刚才的事
[34:47] Did what? What the hell just happened?! 什么 到底出了什么事
[34:49] Are you an idiot? They just tried to blow us up, man! 你是傻子吗 他们想炸死我们 伙计
[34:53] Turner tries to screw me of my cut, 特纳想吞了我的那份钱
[34:54] and your boy Dion just made a play to run Overtown. 你家迪昂耍手段想掌控整个上城
[34:57] No. 不
[34:59] Dion’s crazy, but he’ll never dis– 迪昂是疯狂 但不会…
[35:01] Settle all his beefs in one shot? He just did. 一箭多雕吗 他刚才就是想
[35:04] Or you think he’s lucky, 或者你认为他很幸运
[35:06] walking out of here a minute before the place went boom? 刚出去一分钟 这地方就炸了
[35:08] He probably set it off with a cellphone or something. 很可能是他引爆的 用电话或什么东西
[35:11] It’s true. 没错
[35:12] Look, I saw Dion dial his phone right before the blast. 我看见迪昂在爆炸前在拨电话
[35:14] Dion’s asking for a toe tag. I say let’s give it to him. 迪昂找死 我们就送他一程
[35:18] – Hell yeah. – Hell yeah. -好呀 -好呀
[35:26] Oh, I see. This is about Andre. 我明白了 是为了安德烈
[35:30] About you murdering him? Yeah. 因为你谋杀了他 是的
[35:32] What you gonna do, man? Shoot me? 你要干吗 伙计 杀了我
[35:36] Come on, Rick. You ain’t got the stones, man. 来吧 里克 你没有证据 伙计
[35:42] I’m not gonna kill you, Dion… 我不会杀你 迪昂
[35:45] But your gang is. 但你的人会
[35:46] They think you just tried to blow them up. 他们觉得你要炸死他们
[35:49] Come on, man, you’re crazy. I’ll them what really happened. 得了吧 伙计 你疯了 我要实话告诉他们
[35:51] They gonna be looking for you, playboy! 他们会追杀你 花花公子
[35:53] Why’s that? 为什么
[35:54] His phone’s not the one that triggered the bomb. 又不是他的电话引爆炸弹的
[35:56] Cops can track things like that. 警察也能追查到
[35:58] What do you think your friends are gonna do when they find out? 你怎么知道当你的朋友们知道后会怎么做
[36:01] Who do you think they’ll come for? 你觉得他们会找谁算帐
[36:05] Hey, Rick, I am so sorry, man. 里克 对不起 伙计
[36:08] It hurts me to my soul, what I did. 我的所作所为 有悖良心
[36:09] But hey, hey, hey — I can make it up to you, man. 但是… 我可以补偿你 伙计
[36:12] I can get you money. 我给你钱
[36:13] Andre’s little girls, man — I’ll set them up for life. 安德烈的女儿们 伙计 我照顾她们一辈子
[36:15] Anything you want! 你想要什么都行
[36:18] I want my brother back. 我要我哥哥回来
[36:22] Can you make that happen? 能行吗
[36:25] The only way you get out of this 你想摆脱这一切
[36:27] is to confess to Andre’s murder. 只有供认谋杀安德烈
[36:30] Man, Rick… 伙计 里克…
[36:31] You think the Overlords can’t find me in prison, man? 你认为在监狱里帮会的人就找不到我了吗
[36:34] You might as well shoot me now. I won’t last a day in there. 你还是开枪吧 那里我待不了
[36:38] Not if you cut a deal. 除非你达成协议
[36:39] You give up what you know about the Overlords. 交代你所知道的帮会的事
[36:42] They’ll put you in isolation, but at least you’ll be alive. 他们会单独囚禁你 至少你还活着
[36:45] That’s more than you deserve. 你已经赚到了
[36:46] So, what’s it gonna be, Dion? 打算如何 迪昂
[36:48] Are we handing you to the cops or throwing you to the wolves? 我们把你交给警察还是扔进狼群
[37:06] Got a call from Sam’s buddy over at the Miami P.D. 萨姆迈阿密警局的朋友打来电话
[37:09] Dion made a full confession. He flipped on his gang. 迪昂供认不讳 供出了他的帮派
[37:13] He’s in solitary for the rest of his life. 他将一个人度过残生
[37:15] Wherever Andre is right now, I know he’s smiling. 不管安德烈身在何处 我知道他能笑着走了
[37:20] Mike… 迈克…
[37:25] Thank you 谢谢
[37:27] for talking me out of… What I wanted to do. 让我没有冲动行事
[37:29] I would have regretted it the rest of my life. 否则会遗憾终生
[37:31] Don’t mention it. 没什么
[37:33] I’m glad you pushed for answers on your brother. 我很高兴你为兄弟求个明白
[37:35] I’m sorry I doubted him. 抱歉我怀疑过他
[37:38] Do you boys remember the summer you took the engine 你们还记得有一年夏天
[37:40] out of my lawn mower and built a go-kart? 偷割草机的引擎 做卡丁车
[37:44] Andre drove that thing like a mad man. 安德烈像疯子一样开卡丁车
[37:46] “No fear. No fear, Michael.” “不用怕 不用怕 迈克尔”
[37:48] Right, except until he lost control 没错 不过他失控
[37:50] and then took out that rose bush. Remember that? 毁掉了玫瑰花丛 记得吗
[37:52] Yeah. 是啊
[37:54] Man had thorns in his eyelids. 眼皮上扎了玫瑰刺
[37:56] Andre never told you that he came back a week later 安德烈从没告诉你们他一周后
[37:59] with an apology… 回来道歉
[38:02] And a new rose bush. 带着一丛新玫瑰
[38:04] He planted it all by himself. 全部是他自己种的
[38:09] You’re not saying that, uh… 你从没说过…
[38:10] These are from Andre. 这是安德烈的玫瑰
[38:16] Told you — he had a good heart. 早说过了 他心肠好
[38:22] Thank you, Mrs. Westen. 谢谢 韦斯顿夫人
[38:24] Okay, honey. 好 亲爱的
[38:47] Breaking into a trained operative’s place 闯进训练有素的探员的家
[38:49] is an extremely dangerous thing to do. 是极其危险的事情
[38:51] The consequences of getting 被抓的后果
[38:52] caught range from jail time to death — 可能坐牢也可能付出生命
[38:55] making it crucial to protect your team at all costs. 不惜任何代价保护你的小组很重要
[38:58] That’s why it’s best to schedule a break-in for a time 所以最佳的闯入时间
[39:00] when you’re sure your target is going to be away from home — 是你确定目标打算离开家
[39:03] ideally because they’re meeting with you. 理论上因为他们要和自己见面
[39:07] He just pulled up, Fi. You guys get in yet? 他刚停车 菲 你们进去了吗
[39:10] Just made it in. 刚进来
[39:11] You find anything, you call me. 找到什么 电联我
[39:13] Well, Anson has gone out of his way to keep this place a secret. 安森掩盖行踪为了保护这地方
[39:15] We’ll find something. 会有发现的
[39:17] Hey, Michael. I thought you’d be busy today. 迈克尔 我以为你今天很忙
[39:20] Or am I already free and clear of the CIA’s systems? 是我在中情局系统中已经自由安全了吗
[39:24] Not exactly. 不完全是
[39:25] Oh, maybe I overestimated your affections for Fiona. 或许我过高估计了你对菲欧娜的感情
[39:28] I need to know before I go in there — 我进去之前…
[39:30] before I break into the CIA’s computers for you — 为你侵入中情局的电脑之前
[39:33] I need to know that there is an end to this. 要知道这件事能有个了结
[39:35] What, do you want a guarantee? 怎么 你想要个保证
[39:36] That everything’s gonna be okay? 一切都会没事的
[39:37] Would that make you feel better? 那会让你舒服些吗
[39:40] That reminds me — 那提醒了我
[39:41] I had the most interesting conversation with your mom 我和你妈之间最有趣的一次谈话
[39:44] in one of our sessions — just touching. 那么多对话… 只是接触
[39:46] Let’s stay focused on the matter at hand. 集中精力说这件事吧
[39:48] Do you remember the time that you poured all your dad’s liquor down the drain? 你还记得那次 把你爸所有的酒倒进下水道吗
[39:49] you poured all your dad’s liquor down the drain? 把你爸所有的酒倒进下水道吗
[39:49] I don’t need to know about this. 我不用知道这个
[39:51] You hated what happened when he drank… 你厌恶他喝醉后的所作所为…
[39:52] I don’t — I don’t need to hear about this. 我不 我不用听这个
[39:53] And you thought you could fix it. 你认为你能处理好
[39:54] Your heart was in the right place, 你的出发点是对的
[39:55] but it didn’t work out so well, did it? 但却解决得不好 不是吗
[39:59] No. It didn’t. 是 没解决好
[39:59] No, your dad went into a rage 不 你爸大发雷霆
[40:01] and your mom got the worst of it. 你妈反而更遭殃
[40:03] The point is, little Michael always thought 关键是 小迈克尔总认为
[40:04] he could fix things, and I admire that. 能处理好 这点我很钦佩
[40:07] But at some point, you have to grow up, right? 但某个时刻 你必须成长 懂吗
[40:10] And you have to realize that, try as you may, 你必须意识到 不管多努力
[40:13] you can’t keep your dad from beating your mom, 也无法阻止你爸殴打你妈
[40:15] you can’t save Nate from his demons, 你无法让内特摆脱心魔
[40:16] and you can’t prevent Max from bleeding out in your arms. 无法防止麦克斯在你怀中失血而死
[40:21] And now as much as it hurts, 现在一样无奈的是
[40:22] you have to do something really terrible. 你必须做一些可怕的事
[40:26] But don’t worry, Michael. 不过别担心 迈克尔
[40:27] We’re gonna get through this together. 我们会共渡难关的
[40:32] Whether it’s a stray hair 不管是留根头发
[40:33] arranged to detect someone’s opened a drawer 检测是否有人开过抽屉
[40:36] or a cabinet booby-trapped with explosives, 还是在橱柜装个爆炸机关
[40:39] skilled operatives know how to secure their hiding places. 有技巧的探员知道如何保护藏身之处
[40:42] So if you’re searching a pro’s home, 所以搜查专业人士的家
[40:44] you can’t just toss the place like a cop with a warrant. 不能像有搜查令的警察那样乱翻
[40:46] If you don’t find any measures taken to counter intruders, 如果你没发现对付入侵者的任何措施
[40:50] that tells you something, too — 那也证明了一些事…
[40:51] usually that there’s nothing worth finding. 通常这里没什么有价值的东西
[40:55] No computer, no clothes hanging in the closet. 没电脑 衣柜里没挂衣服
[40:57] Why the hell does he come here? 他来这里到底干吗
[40:59] I think I know. 我想我知道
[41:02] This. 这个
[41:05] Well, what is that for? Free cable? 这就是原因 免费有线电视
[41:06] No, it’s an antenna for a combat-network radio. 不 是军用无线电的天线
[41:09] The army uses ’em to encrypt transmissions in the battlefield. 战场上部队利用它们加密传输
[41:11] So I’m thinking that Anson is relaying his signal 估计安森从某个政府大楼的网络
[41:14] from some government building’s network. 中转他的信号
[41:17] So, he does that, he can reach out to anywhere in the world. 那么做 他能遨游世界
[41:20] That’s it? That’s all that’s here? 就是这样 这里只有这个
[41:22] A glorified telephone? 一部高级电话
[41:24] At least if we know how he’s sending his messages, 至少知道他如何发消息
[41:26] we can intercept them. 我们就能窃听了
[41:27] Yeah, it’s nothing that’s gonna help Michael right now. 是 现在什么也帮不了迈克尔
[41:30] Intelligence-agency computers… 情报部门的电脑…
[41:32] Make use of the most sophisticated 使用全世界最复杂的
[41:34] anti-hacking techniques on the planet, 防黑客入侵技术
[41:37] but any system can be compromised 但任何系统都能被攻破
[41:39] if it’s compromised from the inside. 尤其是从内部攻破的话
[41:42] Hackers know you can’t put a drive into a computer port 黑客知道不能把没注册的存储器
[41:45] without it registering. 接入电脑端口
[41:46] So if you need to sneak software into a system 所以如果需要不留痕迹的
[41:49] without leaving a trace, 偷偷把软件装入系统
[41:50] you need to hide it in another accessory. 就需要藏在别的输入设备下
[41:52] Wiring a thumb drive to the inner workings 把优盘接在内部运作
[41:56] of a mouse gives you access 让你进入的鼠标上
[41:57] without raising red flags after you’re gone. 你离开后也不会报警
[42:05] Sometimes betrayal is as easy as pushing a button. 有时背叛就像按个按钮那么容易
[42:14] But the hard part is being able to live with yourself 但最难的是背叛之后
[42:17] after you’ve done it. 还能坦然面对自己
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme