时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted. | 我们收到你的免职通知 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:15] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:20] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …if you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:36] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:45] | Max’s murder is officially closed. | 麦克斯的谋杀案正式结案了 |
[00:47] | I’m supposed to tell you | 我应该告诉你 |
[00:48] | that your standing with the agency won’t be affected. | 局里给你的评价不会受影响 |
[00:50] | And what exactly is my standing with the Agency? | 局里到底给我什么评价 |
[00:52] | You have fans and you have detractors. | 褒贬不一 |
[00:54] | Let me guess which side you’re on. | 让我猜猜你站哪边 |
[00:57] | You’re gonna help me break in to the British Consulate. | 你现在要帮我闯入英国领事馆 |
[00:59] | I brought along some help. | 我带了些帮手来 |
[01:02] | Say hello to Anson. | 向安森问好吧 |
[01:05] | I never wanted to kill Michael. | 我现在并不想杀迈克尔 |
[01:07] | Touch him, you are dead. | 敢动他一个手指头你死定了 |
[01:10] | I told you not to test me. | 我告诉过你不要试探我 |
[01:12] | My wife has been taken. | 我爱人被绑架了 |
[01:14] | This lunatic strapped a bomb to her neck. | 这个疯子在她脖子上绑了炸弹 |
[01:16] | You said he wouldn’t kill her! | 你说过他不会杀克莱尔 |
[01:17] | Claire! Claire! | 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[01:20] | We take out the guards with rubber bullets, | 我们用橡皮子弹打晕保安 |
[01:22] | and we go after Larry with the real ones! | 然后再用真子弹对付拉里 |
[01:24] | You are talking about an armed assault | 你是要武装袭击 |
[01:25] | of a friendly government consulate, Fi! | 友国政府领事馆 菲 |
[01:28] | The three of us are gonna wind up in prison for the rest of our lives! | 我们三个下半辈子都得在监狱里过了 |
[01:33] | This is bulletproof. | 这是防弹玻璃 |
[01:35] | Go get a .50 cal — then maybe you got a shot. | 换支点50的狙击枪再来试一下吧 |
[01:45] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[01:46] | Fi, why did you plant the bomb in the lobby? | 菲 为什么在大厅放炸弹 |
[01:49] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[01:50] | I made one targeted explosive, just enough for Larry. | 我只炸了一个目标 就够拉里受的了 |
[01:53] | The security guards — they’re dead. | 保安 他们死了 |
[01:56] | I’ve gone to a lot of trouble to hold all the cards today. | 今天我惹了很多麻烦才能掌握大局 |
[01:59] | Larry didn’t kill his wife. | 拉里没杀他的妻子 |
[02:01] | You don’t think I’d actually… | 你不会认为是我… |
[02:02] | blow up my wife. | 炸飞了我妻子吧 |
[02:04] | I have you blowing up that building six ways from Sunday. | 从周日开始我让你用六种方法炸掉大楼 |
[02:06] | I like to call it leverage. | 我喜欢称其为筹码 |
[02:07] | I hold your girlfriend’s fate in my hands. | 你女朋友的命运掌握在我手中 |
[02:09] | – Who the hell are you? – I’m the last one of them. | -你到底是谁 -我是他们中的最后一个人 |
[02:14] | I’ve been pulling the strings all along. | 我一直在幕后操纵 |
[02:23] | For a spy, the worst thing that can happen | 作为一个间谍 最糟糕的事 |
[02:25] | is to become someone else’s asset. | 莫过于成为他人的囊中之物 |
[02:28] | You do anything you can to avoid it, | 你得尽力避免这样的事情发生 |
[02:30] | making sure there’s nothing people can grab onto and use as leverage. | 确保没有把柄可以让人抓住 |
[02:34] | You move through life unattached, | 你毫无牵挂的生活 |
[02:36] | keeping the world at a distance. | 仿佛与世隔绝 |
[02:39] | It’s a hard way to live, but there’s a cold logic to it. | 这样生活很艰难 但这就是冷酷的真理 |
[02:42] | Love nothing, | 什么都不爱 |
[02:44] | and nothing you love can be used against you. | 也就没有东西能用来对付你 |
[02:48] | Once you violate that rule | 一旦你违背了这一真理 |
[02:50] | and make that connection with someone, | 和某个人有了特殊的联系 |
[02:52] | you’ve handed your enemies the key to destroying you. | 也就是把能扳倒你的利器拱手让与你的敌人 |
[03:07] | I want to get the ball rolling on your security review. | 我想开始核实一下你的安全评估 |
[03:10] | Question one — | 第一个问题 |
[03:13] | I’d like to ask the first question, actually. | 实际上 我想先问第一个问题 |
[03:15] | The fact that I’m being evaluated | 既然我正在为更高安全等级被评估 |
[03:17] | for a higher clearance, does that mean that — | 这是不是意味着 |
[03:19] | All this means is that D.C. | 这只意味着特区 |
[03:21] | likes having someone who can work off the books. | 喜欢你这样能在台面之外工作的人 |
[03:23] | Last time I checked, | 上次我跟你确认的时候 |
[03:24] | that was illegal. | 那样还是不合法的 |
[03:24] | It pushes the boundaries. | 那时确实打了擦边球 |
[03:26] | But I’d say, in light of your recent activities, | 不过我得说 鉴于你最近的表现 |
[03:28] | you’re in no position to be too squeamish about laws. | 你不需要过分拘泥于法律 |
[03:32] | After all, that’s what they like about you. | 毕竟他们就是喜欢你这点 |
[03:35] | Oh, and one more thing. | 对了还有一件事 |
[03:36] | Just remember that a team of agents | 记住 会有一组特工 |
[03:38] | is going to quadruple-check everything you say here today. | 全面核查你今天说的一切 |
[03:41] | So do yourself a favor. | 所以也算帮你自己一个忙 |
[03:43] | Stick to the truth for a change. | 发发善心 说说真话吧 |
[03:46] | Question one. | 第一个问题 |
[03:48] | Mr. Westen, we’re aware of your past affiliation | 韦斯顿先生 我们知道你曾与 |
[03:50] | with a rogue network of burned spies. | 一个由被封杀间谍组成的流氓团伙有联系 |
[03:52] | To the best of your knowledge, | 据你所知 |
[03:53] | does any trace of that network still exist? | 这一团伙仍然存在吗 |
[03:58] | No. | 不存在了 |
[04:01] | All of that’s over now. | 现在一切都结束了 |
[04:10] | You’re late. I was starting to worry. | 你迟到了 我都开始担心 |
[04:11] | How’d your meeting go? | 你的会面怎么样 |
[04:12] | None of your business. | 跟你没关系 |
[04:14] | Oh, but it is. It is. | 不过跟我有关系 有关系 |
[04:16] | It is absolutely my business | 这当然跟我有关系 |
[04:18] | because while there may be some doubt about | 因为虽然有质疑 |
[04:20] | whether you work for the CIA, | 你是不是还为中情局工作 |
[04:21] | there’s absolutely no doubt that you work for me. | 不过毫无疑问 你得为我工作 |
[04:25] | So, I will ask again. How did your meeting go? | 所以 我再问一遍 你的会面怎么样 |
[04:28] | It went fine. | 挺好的 |
[04:32] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[04:35] | See, I have a problem. | 我这有个问题 |
[04:37] | I spent most of my career staying… | 我的工作大部分 |
[04:40] | Well, invisible, off the radar. | 原先都待在暗处 |
[04:42] | And then you started shining lights in dark corners that should have stayed dark. | 但你却曝光了原本不该让人知道的东西 |
[04:46] | And now, as a result of your efforts, | 现在 作为你瞎折腾的结果 |
[04:48] | my bank accounts and other bits of personal information | 我的银行账户和其他个人信息 |
[04:52] | are in CIA computers, and I don’t want them there. | 都进入了中情局的电脑 我可不想它们在那 |
[04:55] | That’s already done. There’s nothing I can do. | 木已成舟 我也帮不上忙 |
[04:57] | Oh, don’t be such a pessimist. | 别这么悲观 |
[04:58] | Of course there is. | 当然会有办法 |
[04:59] | Have you ever heard of Voidbot? | 你听说过”立除”吗 |
[05:02] | It’s this nifty little bit of malware | 它是一个小巧的恶意软件 |
[05:05] | that can scrub all trace of a person | 可以把一个人所有的痕迹 |
[05:07] | off of a computer system undetectably. | 悄无声息地从电脑上清除 |
[05:10] | I want you to get to the man who created it | 我想让你找到这个软件的开发者 |
[05:13] | and get us a copy. | 给我拷贝一份 |
[05:14] | His name’s Oswald Patterson. | 他的名字叫奥斯沃德·帕特森 |
[05:16] | Hold on. He’s in Puerto Rico? | 等等 他在波多黎各吗 |
[05:18] | Sorry, I can’t travel. | 对不起 我不能长途旅行 |
[05:19] | The CIA’s watching me too closely. | 中情局正在密切关注我 |
[05:21] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[05:23] | I saw your psych eval. | 我看过你的心理评估报告 |
[05:26] | I know you can do anything you set your mind to. | 我知道只要你下定决心去做一定能成功 |
[05:29] | Or, in this case, anything I set your mind to. | 或者 在这件事上 我会让你下定决心 |
[05:33] | Don’t do it for me, Mikey. Do it for love. | 这不是为了我 迈迈 是为了爱 |
[05:37] | Do it for Fiona. | 为了菲欧娜 |
[05:57] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[05:59] | I don’t think you should do anything for that parasite. | 我觉得你不该为那个寄生虫干任何事 |
[06:01] | I don’t think I have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[06:02] | Of course you have a choice. You can say no. | 你当然有选择 你可以说不 |
[06:04] | You can tell the CIA all about Anson and — | 你可以告诉中情局安森的一切 |
[06:06] | And watch you go to jail for the rest of your life | 然后眼睁睁的看着你因为你不曾做过的事 |
[06:08] | for something you didn’t do? | 在监狱里度过余生吗 |
[06:09] | I can’t do that, Fi. | 我做不到 菲 |
[06:13] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | Uh, what do we got here? What’s the plan? | 我们现在有什么想法 计划是什么 |
[06:16] | I don’t think there is one. | 根本就没计划 |
[06:17] | I got have to go to Puerto Rico | 我得去波多黎各 |
[06:18] | and grab the guy we need to get Anson his virus. | 找到那个软件开发者拿到安森要的软件 |
[06:21] | – Well, then I’m going with you. – Fi. | -好吧 那我跟你一起去 -菲 |
[06:23] | I’m not some damsel in distress, Michael. | 我不是什么临危少女 迈克尔 |
[06:25] | Have you read that file? | 你看了那个文件没 |
[06:27] | This hacker that you’re after | 你要找的这个黑客 |
[06:28] | has his own little private army of bodyguards. | 可是有着他自己的小型私人保安部队 |
[06:31] | We’ll both go, then. | 那我们一起去 |
[06:32] | Okay, well, while you’re doing that, | 好吧 当你们去处理这事的时候 |
[06:33] | someone should check and see what the police know about Fi. | 得有个人去查查警察们对菲有多了解 |
[06:35] | I don’t care how many cop buddies you have, Sam. | 我不管你有多少条子兄弟 萨姆 |
[06:38] | You can’t just go in there and ask about — | 你总不能直接去警察局然后直接问 |
[06:40] | I wasn’t planning on that. | 我当然不是这么计划的 |
[06:41] | I got a thing, | 我已经有计划了 |
[06:42] | a little something Jesse and me cooked up. | 杰西和我一起想出来的 |
[06:44] | But, uh, the thing is, | 不过 问题是 |
[06:45] | it’s gonna take someone who can fly under the radar. | 我们得找个身家清白 |
[06:47] | Someone we trust. Someone who knows the deal, you know? | 我们能信任的人 而且还得知道这个事 |
[06:50] | I don’t know. You know, maybe someone who’s… A little older. | 我不知道 也许是某个年纪大点的人 |
[06:55] | My mom, Sam? | 我妈 萨姆 |
[06:56] | Mike, what a great idea. I’ll talk to her. | 迈克 这个主意太好了 我去跟她说 |
[06:59] | Here’s to good plans in bad situations. | 敬糟糕形势下的好主意 |
[07:11] | You want me to steal what? | 你让我去偷什么 |
[07:13] | Listen, it’s not really stealing. | 听我说 其实不是真偷 |
[07:15] | It’s more like, uh, uh, borrowing without asking. | 更像是 不问自取 |
[07:17] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:19] | Borrowing without asking from the police. | 从警察那儿不问自取 |
[07:21] | Isn’t this just gonna get Michael in even more trouble? | 这难道不会让迈克尔陷入更大的麻烦吗 |
[07:24] | Well, no, see, since I set you up | 不会 是这样的 我给你弄了个 |
[07:26] | with this sweet, little fake I.D. | 超可爱的假身份 |
[07:28] | So it won’t lead back to him or you. | 所以绝不会牵连到他或者你 |
[07:33] | This thing lists me at age 52. | 这上面显示我52岁 |
[07:35] | Yeah, well, you know, a good cover I.D. | 是这样 这个掩护太合适了 |
[07:37] | Lists the age that you look, | 上面的年龄跟你外表很符合 |
[07:39] | not the age you are. | 而不是你的真实年龄 |
[07:42] | And a good spy knows how to flatter. | 显然厉害间谍很懂得怎么恭维人 |
[07:44] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我干 |
[07:45] | And may I ask, where is Michael? | 我能否问一声 迈克尔在哪儿 |
[07:48] | I-it’s, uh — | 这个 |
[07:49] | He’s — where is he? He’s on a trip. | 他在哪儿 他出差了 |
[07:50] | – Trip. – That’s it. | – 出差 – 没错 |
[07:52] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[07:56] | When operating without official cover in remote locations, | 在偏远地区执行任务如果没有正式掩护身份 |
[08:00] | you don’t have resources or backup if things go wrong. | 一旦出了问题 你是没有资源或者后援的 |
[08:02] | So it’s usually best to move fast | 所以通常必须快速行动 |
[08:04] | and stay exposed for as little time as possible. | 尽可能少的暴露自己 |
[08:08] | It’s just a matter of figuring out what you’re up against, | 你必须尽快弄清楚你的对手是谁 |
[08:10] | crossing your fingers, | 双手合十 祈求上天 |
[08:11] | and getting in and out as quickly as you can. | 尽可能快的把事情办了 |
[08:15] | Well, Oswald sure knows how to stay protected. | 看来这个奥斯沃德很懂得保护自己 |
[08:17] | I count four armed guards | 单单别墅后面 |
[08:19] | covering just the rear of the compound. | 我就看到四名持枪保镖 |
[08:21] | Michael, you’re sure you want to do this now? | 迈克尔 你确定现在就动手吗 |
[08:23] | We could wait and see what Sam and Jesse find. | 我们可以等萨姆和杰西的调查结果 |
[08:26] | I mean, if I’m past saving, what’s the point? | 我是说 如果我没事 这么干就没意义了 |
[08:28] | We have to assume we can get you out of this. | 我们得确保你真的能脱身 |
[08:30] | What if we can’t? | 如果我们不能呢 |
[08:32] | I’ve been past saving before, Fi. | 我曾成功脱身 菲 |
[08:34] | You didn’t walk away, and I’m not going to. | 你没有离开我 我也不会离开你 |
[08:36] | Well, that’s terribly romantic, Michael. | 你真是浪漫透顶 迈克尔 |
[08:39] | But we don’t have the numbers nor the firepower | 不过我们人数不够 火力不足 |
[08:41] | to get through those guards. | 根本闯不过去 |
[08:42] | Maybe we can get around them. | 也许我们能绕过去 |
[08:43] | If you set a diversion out front, | 如果你从前面分散他们的注意力 |
[08:44] | I can make an approach from the water, | 我可以从海岸边溜进去 |
[08:46] | grab Oswald before anyone even knows I’m there. | 神不知鬼不觉地抓住奥斯沃德 |
[08:50] | Please, Fi. | 求你了 菲 |
[08:56] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这么看着我 |
[08:57] | It’s unsettling when you’re that sincere. | 你这副真诚的样子实在让人吃不消 |
[09:00] | Fine, yes. I’ll get the guns. | 行 好吧 我去拿枪 |
[09:03] | Creating a good diversion | 要想真正转移敌人的注意 |
[09:05] | isn’t just about making noise and firing guns. | 可远不止弄点声响 开几枪那么简单 |
[09:07] | It’s about giving the enemy the impression | 关键要让敌方以为他们 |
[09:09] | that he’s being attacked by a force | 遭受强大的攻击以至于必须 |
[09:10] | that demands the immediate attention | 立即集结他们所有的兵力 |
[09:13] | of all his forces. | 才能抵抗 |
[09:14] | Ideally, something big and very, very loud. | 比较理想的 就是非常非常大的响动 |
[09:23] | Michael, the window’s open. | 迈克尔 窗子打开了 |
[09:26] | All right, Fi. I’ll meet you a mile up on the beach. | 好 菲 一里以外的海滩上见 |
[09:42] | Just go! Go, go, go! Get out there! | 快上 上 上 上 去那边 |
[09:45] | What am I paying you for?! Go! Go! | 我花钱雇你们来干嘛的 |
[09:53] | Don’t move. Don’t make a sound. | 别动 别出声 |
[09:54] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[09:56] | 奥斯沃德 电脑天才 | |
[10:04] | Tie your hands. | 把手绑起来 |
[10:05] | Tie your hands! Get up. | 绑起来 起来 |
[10:07] | Get up! | 起来 |
[10:10] | You need to learn to follow directions. | 你得学会照指示做 |
[10:13] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[10:15] | Is this about money? Because I have money. | 你是要钱吗 因为我很有钱 |
[10:16] | This is about software. | 我要软件 |
[10:18] | Software? | 软件 |
[10:19] | You got some bad information, man. | 你消息不灵通啊 伙计 |
[10:21] | I-I don’t know anything about software. | 我对软件一无所知 |
[10:22] | Well, then we need to go to Miami. | 那我们就去迈阿密 |
[10:23] | No, no, no. No, no. We can’t go to Miami. | 不不不不不 我们不能去迈阿密 |
[10:25] | Listen, let’s talk about it. | 听我说 我们谈谈 |
[10:26] | Oh, please, please! You’re making a mistake, okay? | 求你了 求你了 你搞错了 好吧 |
[10:29] | My name is Carlos Buruel. Ch-check my wallet. | 我叫卡洛斯·布威尔 你可以查我的钱包 |
[10:31] | Carlos is the cover I.D. The government gave you. | 卡洛斯是政府给你的掩护身份 |
[10:34] | Your real name is Oswald Patterson. | 你的真名是奥斯沃德·帕特森 |
[10:37] | I cannot swim with my hands tied! | 我手绑着 游不了泳啊 |
[10:39] | You’re not swimming. | 不用你游 |
[10:44] | You’re gonna float. | 你就飘着 |
[10:57] | Praying isn’t gonna help the situation. | 祷告在这时候不管用 |
[11:00] | Praying? That’s cute. | 祷告 搞笑 |
[11:03] | I’m actually playing chess. | 我其实是在下棋 |
[11:04] | It’s not that easy to keep a board straight in your head, | 凭空想象一盘棋可不容易 |
[11:06] | so if you wanted to leave me alone, | 所以如果你别烦我 |
[11:07] | I’d really appreciate it. | 我将不胜感激 |
[11:08] | Happy to as soon as I get the Voidbot software. | 只要”立除”软件一到手 我马上放你 |
[11:12] | Okay, maybe you should write this down | 好吧 你可以把这句话写下来 |
[11:14] | so I don’t have to keep repeating myself. | 这样我就不必反复讲了 |
[11:16] | But I don’t have it! | 我没有软件 |
[11:19] | Oswald, you can’t just keep lying to me forever. | 奥斯沃德 你不可能永远对我说谎 |
[11:21] | Okay, well, I am not talking. | 好吧 我就不说 |
[11:24] | Unstoppable force, meet immovable object. | 无坚不摧的矛遇上坚固无比的盾 |
[11:30] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[11:33] | Let’s just forget it. | 那就算了 |
[11:35] | Uh, uh, before we start torturing each other, all right, | 在我们相互折磨之前 这样吧 |
[11:37] | can we just talk about this? | 我们谈谈这事 |
[11:38] | My guards saw you abduct me! | 我的保镖们看到是你绑架了我 |
[11:40] | You are actually right, Oswald. | 你说的很对 奥斯沃德 |
[11:43] | I owe you an apology. | 我要向你道歉 |
[11:44] | I owe you an apology… No, no. | 我要向你道歉 |
[11:47] | …’cause I feel like I have made a terrible mistake. | 因为我发现我犯了个极大的错误 |
[11:50] | What mistake? No. Please! | 什么错误 不要 求你了 |
[11:55] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们出去走走 |
[11:59] | So, what now? | 那么 现在是干嘛 |
[12:01] | I let you go, Oswald. | 我放你走 奥斯沃德 |
[12:04] | Okay, good. I think that’s a good choice. | 好 太好了 这个选择很好 |
[12:06] | You didn’t r– I’m sorry. Who are you calling? | 你不会 不好意思 你给谁打电话呢 |
[12:08] | The police to confess that I kidnapped you. | 打给警方 向他们自首我绑架了你 |
[12:10] | That’s Patterson with two t’s, right? | 你叫帕特森 拼写是有两个T对吗 |
[12:11] | Oh, no, no. That’s not — that’s not necessary. | 不 不要不要 这没有 没有必要 |
[12:13] | No, everyone needs to know | 不行 得让大家都知道 |
[12:14] | that you’re safe and here in Miami. | 你在迈阿密安然无恙 |
[12:16] | I think I’m gonna call The Herald. | 我想我要给海罗德报打个电话 |
[12:17] | – You know, the newspapers — – Stop! | – 你知道 媒体对 – 停下 |
[12:19] | Stop, okay? Just stop. | 停下 行吗 快停下 |
[12:20] | Do you know what kind of people live on islands? | 你知道哪类人会住在岛上 |
[12:22] | In heavily guarded homes under fake names? | 雇佣大量保镖 用着假名吗 |
[12:24] | Hunted people, Oswald. | 通缉犯 奥斯沃德 |
[12:26] | So if you want me to let you go | 如果你想我放你走 |
[12:27] | and you take your chances with your enemies, fine. | 把你丢进你的敌营 那好啊 |
[12:30] | Otherwise, tell me where the virus is. | 要不然 就告诉我病毒软件在哪 |
[12:37] | All right, can we sit? | 好吧 能坐下吗 |
[12:39] | Please? Can we… | 拜托 能否 |
[12:44] | So a little bit of history. | 介绍一下我的故事 |
[12:46] | My specialty was hacking financial systems. | 我的专长是入侵金融系统电脑 |
[12:49] | So one day I got a call from this guy named Xavier. | 有一天 我接到一个叫泽维尔的电话 |
[12:51] | He’s a cocaine — I don’t know — | 他是搞可卡因 或许吧 |
[12:52] | wholesaler, I guess? | 是个批发商 我估计 |
[12:54] | He wants to go all cash and needs my help to, | 他想让我帮他把所有财产兑换成现金 |
[12:57] | uh, erase his name from international, | 然后帮他把他的信息 |
[12:58] | uh, banking systems. | 从全球银行系统中抹去 |
[12:59] | Uh, pays $10 million — $5 million up front, | 他付给我1000万 500万预付 |
[13:01] | $5 million on delivery — to write this program | 事成后再付500万 让我给他写个程序 |
[13:04] | to erase all of his information | 把他的信息从政府电脑系统中 |
[13:05] | from the government’s computers. | 全部删除 |
[13:06] | – That was Voidbot. – Yeah. | – 就是那个”立除” – 没错 |
[13:08] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[13:09] | before I can deliver it, I get busted by the FBI. | 就在我交货前 我让联调局逮到了 |
[13:13] | So I made a deal, the Feds confiscated the program… | 我们达成协议 条子把程序没收了 |
[13:15] | And now it’s stuck in a lab? | 所以它现在被锁在实验室里 |
[13:17] | See, well, that’s the thing, though. | 虽然事实是这样 |
[13:18] | I’ve got a way in. | 不过我有办法侵入 |
[13:19] | I built a back door for myself — | 我给自己留了个后门 |
[13:21] | uh, key cards, access codes just to get in | 需要电子卡和密码进入 |
[13:24] | in case, um, I need to. | 就是为了给自己留一手 |
[13:26] | Uh, I left that stuff with uh, a-a-an associate? | 我把那东西留在一个同伙那里 |
[13:30] | I guess it’s time to get in touch with this associate. | 我看是时候联系你这位同伙了 |
[13:33] | – No — – what’s up, Sam? | -不 -怎么了 萨姆 |
[13:35] | Oh, just checking to see how things are going | 看看你跟那位黑客朋友 |
[13:36] | with your hacker buddy. | 进展如何 |
[13:38] | We’re making progress. | 我们有点进展 |
[13:39] | Well, that’s good. | 那就好 |
[13:40] | So, listen, uh, me and Jesse | 听着 我和杰西 |
[13:41] | are about to start teaching your ma some spy craft 101. | 正要教你妈初级间谍术 |
[13:44] | Just wanted to make sure everything’s still a go. | 跟你确认一下是否继续进行 |
[13:46] | It’s a go, Sam. | 照计划进行 萨姆 |
[13:47] | You got it, Mikey. | 收到 迈迈 |
[13:49] | Okay, all systems are go. | 好了 一切顺利进行中 |
[13:52] | I pulled some strings, | 我动用了些关系 |
[13:53] | got a meeting with the detective working the consulate bombing. | 得到和负责使馆爆炸案的探员见面的机会 |
[13:55] | You’re gonna get us access to his laptop | 你要帮我们接入他的电脑 |
[13:57] | so we can see if they’re after Fi. | 这样才能知道他们是不是盯上了菲 |
[13:59] | How am I gonna do that? | 我怎么做得了 |
[14:00] | I barely know how to turn this thing on. | 我只懂得怎么开机 |
[14:02] | You’re gonna get the data off the DRAM chip. | 你要弄到随机内存上的信息 |
[14:05] | Dynamic random access memory. | 动态随机访问存储器 |
[14:06] | Basically, it’s a circuit — | 简单说就是一块电路板 |
[14:07] | Spare me the computer talk. Just show me what to do. | 别废话了 告诉我怎么做 |
[14:10] | Okay. Watch and learn. | 行 看好了 |
[14:12] | Information stored in a DRAM chip | 随机内存中的信息 |
[14:15] | was long considered impossible to steal. | 很长一段时间被认为无法窃取 |
[14:17] | It’s automatically erased when the chip’s removed. | 当芯片拆下时数据会自动擦除 |
[14:21] | And then after you transfer the information, | 当你转移了数据后 |
[14:22] | you have to get the chip back in the laptop. | 你要把芯片装回电脑里 |
[14:25] | Okay, so, your turn. The whole thing, the whole bit. | 好了 该你了 全套演练一遍 |
[14:27] | Don’t rush me. | 别催我 |
[14:29] | The one way to preserve the information in a DRAM chip | 要想保存随机内存里的信息 |
[14:31] | is by freezing it immediately after | 就必须在将它取出计算机前 |
[14:33] | you take it out of the computer. | 立即进行冷冻 |
[14:35] | A quick application of compressed air | 在当地药店买的压缩空气喷雾 |
[14:37] | from your local drug store will keep the memory intact | 可以让内存数据完好无损 |
[14:39] | long enough to get what you need. | 直到你拷贝完所需资料 |
[14:42] | That’s — that’s plenty. | 够了 够多了 |
[14:43] | It’s possible, but far from easy. | 这是可行的 但并不容易 |
[14:45] | And if you don’t want to get caught, it takes some practice. | 如果你不想被抓现行 就需要多练 |
[14:49] | – There! I did it! – Okay, good. | -看 我成了 -好 不错 |
[14:51] | Now you have to do it | 现在要反复练习 |
[14:51] | until you can do it under pressure | 直到在压力环境下熟练操作 |
[14:53] | without these. | 这个先放下 |
[14:55] | They’re not gonna let you smoke in there, Maddy. | 局子里可不会让你抽烟 曼迪 |
[15:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:01] | If I can’t smoke, you can’t drink my beer. | 要是不让我抽 那你也别喝我的啤酒 |
[15:07] | Let’s do it again. | 再来一次 |
[15:12] | Yeah, I heard you guys were looking for anybody | 我听说你们在找 |
[15:13] | that knew anything about the consulate bomb. | 知道使馆爆炸案线索的人 |
[15:15] | I used to be with CIFA, | 我过去在反情报外勤机构工作 |
[15:16] | so I figured I’d try to pitch in. | 所以我也想帮点忙 |
[15:18] | I see. How did you two cross paths? | 知道了 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[15:21] | Oh, Jesse’s girlfriend does my hair. | 杰西的女朋友帮我做头发 |
[15:24] | Um, and, so, I was talking about what I saw, | 所以我跟她说了我看到的 |
[15:27] | and he gave me a call | 他打给我 |
[15:28] | and said that I should get in touch with you. | 说我应该跟你联系 |
[15:30] | Yeah. My lady made me tag along for support. | 我女人让我来贴身照顾她 |
[15:32] | – You know how it is. – I understand. | -你懂的 -我理解 |
[15:34] | This is our stop. | 就是这里 |
[15:40] | Miss Brown, did you notice anything else unusual | 布朗太太 你那天下午走在路上 |
[15:42] | or out of the ordinary on your walk that afternoon? | 有没有发现别的异常状况 |
[15:46] | Uh, no…not really. | 其实…其实也没有 |
[15:49] | Would you mind looking through some mug shots? | 你能否看看这些疑犯照片 |
[15:51] | Just to see if you recognize anybody? | 看看你能不能认出哪个 |
[15:54] | Whew, gosh. | 天啊 |
[15:56] | That’s a lot. | 可真不少 |
[15:56] | Oh, uh, take your time. Take your time. | 别着急 慢慢来 |
[16:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:05] | It’s just I don’t want to pick the wrong person. | 我怕找错了人 |
[16:08] | I’d never forgive myself. | 那我永远不会原谅自己 |
[16:11] | You know what? Why don’t we go grab a soda? | 咱们干嘛不出去买杯饮料 |
[16:13] | Give her a little breathing room, huh? | 给她点时间独处 |
[16:15] | Um…Sure. | 好吧 |
[16:19] | We’ll be right back. | 我们就回来 |
[16:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:29] | When you need to buy time for an operation, | 当你需要为一项任务拖延时间 |
[16:31] | the key is staying relaxed. | 关键是保持放松 |
[16:33] | No matter how high the stakes are, | 无论风险有多大 |
[16:35] | you have to act like everything’s fine. | 你必须表现如常 |
[16:38] | Diet or regular? | 无糖还是含糖 |
[16:38] | Uh… Let’s go full diesel. | 含糖吧 |
[16:40] | I deserve a little treat. | 我得奖励自己一下 |
[16:41] | I’ve been doing these new crunches. | 我最近在练新式仰卧起坐 |
[16:42] | There’s this new ab workout. | 这是一种新的腹肌锻炼方式 |
[16:43] | It’s called “Crunch drunk.” You heard of it? | 名为”酣饮仰卧起坐” 听说过吗 |
[16:45] | No. | 没有 |
[16:46] | Dude. It’s hardcore. Feel my stomach. | 兄弟 相当给力 摸摸我腹肌 |
[16:50] | The key is staying natural, | 关键是保持自然 |
[16:51] | giving your team as much room to operate as you can | 给你的同伴争取尽量多的行动时间 |
[16:55] | without letting on to what you’re doing. | 而且要做到不露痕迹 |
[16:56] | – We should be getting back. – Actually, you know what? | -我们该回去了 -其实 你知道吗 |
[16:59] | Let’s go with… Cherry soda. | 咱们还是喝…樱桃饮料吧 |
[17:02] | Feeling a little crazy. Feeling a little wacky. | 听上去有点疯狂 还有点怪异 |
[17:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:05] | No, scratch that. Scratch that. | 不 不要这个 不要这个 |
[17:06] | Scratch that. Let’s go diet. Diet. | 还是要无糖饮料 无糖的 |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:09] | When you know that time is running out, | 当你知道时间要耗尽时 |
[17:12] | you have to signal your team at the first opportunity | 你必须第一时间知会同伴 |
[17:14] | and hope for the best. | 并期望她能搞定 |
[17:16] | So, uh — so how about you, Detective? | 那你呢 警探 |
[17:17] | Do you hit the gym at all? | 你常健身吗 |
[17:19] | Oh, I curl donuts. Lots of donuts. | 我只练吃甜甜圈 很多很多甜甜圈 |
[17:28] | Excuse me, ma’am? May I ask what you’re doing? | 抱歉 女士 请问你在干什么 |
[17:31] | Putting something in your purse there? | 把什么东西放进包里了 |
[17:32] | You want to tell me what that is? | 能告诉我是什么吗 |
[17:34] | Caught me. | 被你抓住了 |
[17:39] | It’s my cigarettes. Trying to sneak one. | 是我的香烟 本想偷偷来一支 |
[17:44] | – Sorry. – I’ll tell you what. | -抱歉 -这么说吧 |
[17:45] | I’ll…pretend like I didn’t see it. | 我就假装没看见 |
[17:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:49] | There you go. | 给你 |
[17:51] | Uh…you see anybody you recognize? | 你认出什么人了吗 |
[17:53] | I think — I think I remember this man. | 我好像记得这个人 |
[17:56] | Um…or maybe that’s him. | 要不也可能是这个 |
[18:00] | This one. | 这个 |
[18:02] | Yeah. I really can’t be sure. | 是啊 我真的不确定 |
[18:06] | You know what? Um…I think we got all we need. | 我们已经得到了需要的信息 |
[18:10] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你来 |
[18:23] | That’s it. Yellow one. | 就这儿 黄色那栋 |
[18:26] | This is where your “Associate” Lives? | 你的同伙就住在这儿 |
[18:28] | Care to elaborate on this associate? | 能否详细介绍一下这位同伙 |
[18:30] | Uh, no, actually, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:31] | I do not care to elaborate on this associate. | 我没心情跟你讲她的故事 |
[18:33] | I care to get in, get my access cards, | 我只想进去把密码卡拿出来 |
[18:35] | and get out as soon as possible. | 然后尽快脱身 |
[18:37] | Whoo. Touchy, touchy. | 真爱发火 |
[18:39] | He has enemies. Don’t take it personally. | 他有敌人 不是针对我们 |
[18:43] | Actually, you can take that personally. | 事实上 你可以认为是针对你们 |
[18:45] | You are both firmly in the “Enemy” Column right now. | 现在你们无疑都属于敌人范畴 |
[18:47] | Baby cakes! Hey. You look great. | 小甜心 你看上去漂亮极了 |
[18:50] | You look like hammered crap. | 你看着像一坨垃圾 |
[18:55] | Just get inside, Oswald. | 滚进来 奥斯沃德 |
[18:58] | I’ll deal with this. | 我来处理这边 |
[18:58] | You keep an eye on the street, baby cakes. | 你负责在街上放风 小甜心 |
[19:04] | Oh, love what you’ve done here. | 我喜欢你房间的装饰 |
[19:06] | Very tech-geek chic. | 非常极客非常时髦 |
[19:09] | Baby cakes, um, where’s that TV? | 甜心 电视在哪 |
[19:11] | The one I bought you? The vintage? | 我给你买的那个 怀旧风格的 |
[19:13] | That dinosaur? | 那个老古董 |
[19:14] | No, I’m streaming everything through these bad boys. | 我没用 我可以从这些电脑上在线看 |
[19:17] | See, they get 100 times the resolution. | 它们有百倍的分辨率 |
[19:18] | Why — um, wouldn’t… You tell me | 你干嘛不直接告诉我 |
[19:21] | that you stopped using that television? | 你不用那个电视机了 |
[19:23] | The only contact we have these days | 我们这些日子来唯一的联系 |
[19:25] | is when we’re questing in “World of Warcraft.” | 就是联网玩魔兽世界 |
[19:28] | Why would I tell you | 我为何要告诉你 |
[19:29] | how I’m decorating my living room? | 我怎样布置我的居室 |
[19:31] | That TV is extremely important! | 那台电视机事关重大 |
[19:34] | Do not tell me — | 不要告诉我 |
[19:35] | Well, you didn’t say it was important! | 你没说它很重要 |
[19:37] | You just sent it to me | 只是送来给我 |
[19:38] | with a card that said, “Happy Birthday.” | 外带一张生日快乐的卡片 |
[19:41] | This is your problem, Oswald! | 这是你的问题 奥斯沃德 |
[19:42] | We’re gonna have to deal with your issues later. | 你们的问题请容稍后再谈 |
[19:46] | Right now, I need to know where those cards are. | 当务之急是我需要知道那些密码卡在哪里 |
[19:48] | The cards are in the television that I gave her. | 密码卡在我送给她的电视机里 |
[19:51] | I thought… | 我原以为… |
[19:53] | I thought it would be a good idea to hide them | 我原以为把它们藏在迈阿密某处 |
[19:55] | somewhere in Miami in case I need to get to them. | 以备不时之需会是个好主意 |
[19:58] | Where is the TV now? | 那台电视机现在在哪 |
[19:59] | In storage. | 在仓库里 |
[20:02] | A place across town. | 在城市的另一边 |
[20:03] | I have a key, but… | 我有钥匙 但是… |
[20:08] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[20:09] | Did you get the key cards? | 你拿到密码卡了吗 |
[20:11] | No. We hit a little snag in here. | 没有 我们这里出了点小麻烦 |
[20:13] | Well, we’re about to hit a big snag out here. | 外面要来大麻烦了 |
[20:16] | Two armored S.U.V.S are headed this way. | 两辆全副武装的越野车朝这边开来 |
[20:18] | I think Oswald’s friend Xavier just caught up to us. | 我觉得奥斯沃德的朋友泽维尔找上门来了 |
[20:21] | Meet me at the side of the house, now. | 我们到屋子侧门见面 快点 |
[20:27] | Can either of you tell me | 你们谁能告诉我 |
[20:29] | why the coke dealer that you pissed off just showed up? | 你们惹上的那个毒贩为何找上门来了 |
[20:34] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[20:35] | I’m so sorry, Ozzy. | 很对不起 奥兹 |
[20:37] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[20:38] | You promised that he wouldn’t find me, but he did. | 你向我保证过他找不到我 但他找到我了 |
[20:41] | And he said if you ever came back | 他威胁说如果你回来 |
[20:43] | and I didn’t tell him, I was dead. | 而我没通知他 我就死定了 |
[20:46] | I’m so sorry. I screwed this whole thing up. | 对不起的是我 我把整件事搞砸了 |
[20:49] | This is gonna have to wait. | 你们待会再说吧 |
[20:50] | We need to move right now, | 现在闪人要紧 |
[20:51] | or we’re all gonna die right here. | 否则我们都得死在这里 |
[21:02] | We got another S.U.V. Coming up third. | 又来一辆越野车 第三辆了 |
[21:10] | The street is completely blocked. | 街上的路完全封死了 |
[21:11] | Three guys in the back alley, too. This is bad. | 后巷也有三个人把手 糟糕了 |
[21:13] | You guys, we’re dead. We are dead! | 大伙儿 我们死定了 死定了 |
[21:15] | – Calm down. – Look, Xavier wants the software, | -冷静点 -泽维尔想要软件 |
[21:18] | so he’s probably planning on taking you alive. | 所以他很可能计划生擒你 |
[21:21] | And that’s…that’s a good thing? | 这是好事吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah, it gives us a way out of here. | 没错 为我们活着离开指了条明路 |
[21:25] | One you’re not gonna like, though. | 尽管你不会喜欢这个方法 |
[21:27] | All right, fan out. | 好了 扇形包围 |
[21:28] | I don’t want the little weasel | 我不想让这小兔崽子 |
[21:29] | popping out a window and making a run for it. | 从窗子里跳脱逃走 |
[21:32] | In a situation where you’re trying to keep someone | 在你不想让某个人被抓住 |
[21:34] | from being captured, | 的情况下 |
[21:35] | your best leverage is often the life | 最好的筹码往往是 |
[21:37] | of the very person you’re trying to protect. | 你要保护的那个人 |
[21:39] | Everybody back off… | 所有人退后 |
[21:42] | …or I drop him right now. | 否则我就杀了他 |
[21:44] | The trick is convincing the bad guys | 秘诀就是让坏人深信 |
[21:46] | that you’re willing to kill their prize | 你有宁肯玉碎 |
[21:48] | before you let them have it. | 不愿瓦全之心 |
[21:49] | Xavier, I presume. Nice suit. | 这位想必是泽维尔吧 西装不错 |
[21:52] | Thanks. But we’ve got a big problem here. | 过奖了 但我们现在嫌隙很深了啊 |
[21:58] | Feel like telling me who you are? | 敢报上大名来吗 |
[21:59] | That’s not important. What is important | 这不重要 重要的是 |
[22:01] | is that you need this man alive and I do not. | 你想要这家伙活着而我不这么想 |
[22:03] | Put down your weapons or he dies. | 放下你们的武器 否则他就死 |
[22:06] | Aah! Come on! | 快点 |
[22:07] | The next one’s in his skull. Drop your weapon now. | 下一颗子弹就进他脑袋了 快放下武器 |
[22:24] | Very good. | 很好 |
[22:30] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[22:32] | You don’t want to make me your enemy. | 与我为敌你会后悔的 |
[22:33] | And you don’t want to make me make him a corpse. | 看到他成为一具尸体你也会后悔的 |
[22:37] | Back off, friend. | 退后 朋友 |
[22:40] | You better keep him in one piece. He’s mine. | 你最好别动他 他是我的 |
[22:44] | And whoever you are… I’ll see you soon. | 不管你是何方神圣 我们马上会再见面的 |
[22:57] | Oh God. This isn’t good. | 天啊 这下不妙了 |
[23:00] | Are you sure Xavier can’t find us? | 你确信泽维尔找不到我们 |
[23:02] | We’re safe here. | 我们在这里很安全 |
[23:03] | Michael’s checking with some of our contacts | 迈克尔正查问我们的几个线人 |
[23:05] | to see how wide Xavier’s reach is. | 泽维尔的势力范围 |
[23:07] | I can tell you it’s wide enough | 我可以负责地说他势力之大 |
[23:09] | to relocate to Puerto Rico. | 我们只能逃到波多黎各去 |
[23:10] | You know, maybe it’s time we consider… | 也许我们是时候考虑… |
[23:11] | You’re staying in Miami until we get those key cards. | 在我们取得那些密码卡前你得待在迈阿密 |
[23:14] | Sherry, you’re sure the TV’s still in your storage unit? | 雪莉 你确定电视机还在仓库里吗 |
[23:16] | Yeah, yeah. | 确定 |
[23:16] | And I have the only key, so the TV is still inside. | 钥匙只有我有 所以电视机应该还在里面 |
[23:19] | Well, at this point, Xavier knows you’re part of this. | 此刻泽维尔既知你与此有关 |
[23:21] | Chances are he knows you’re renting a storage unit. | 那他很可能会知道你租了个仓库 |
[23:23] | Um, you know, Sherry didn’t sign up for any of this. | 雪莉与我们的协议无关 |
[23:27] | Is there a way we can just get her out of town or…? | 有没有办法送她出城或者… |
[23:30] | Well, I have an import/export friend | 我有个进出口的朋友 |
[23:32] | maybe he could help. | 也许能帮忙 |
[23:33] | Import/export? | 进出口 |
[23:35] | That means smuggling. That’s how they got me here. | 意思就是走私 他们就是这么带我来的 |
[23:38] | You like boats? | 你喜欢坐船吗 |
[23:46] | That’s my friend, Louis. | 那是我朋友 路易斯 |
[23:48] | He’ll take you to the Dominican Republic. | 他会载你去多米尼加共和国 |
[23:49] | Is Oswald gonna be okay? | 奥斯沃德不会有事吧 |
[23:51] | I think so. He’s in trouble, | 我想不会 他有麻烦 |
[23:53] | but Michael’s good with trouble. | 但迈克尔擅于应对麻烦 |
[23:54] | You probably think I’m crazy for liking Oswald | 你也许会觉得我爱上奥斯沃德定是疯了 |
[23:57] | but — do you know how we met? | 但你知道我们如何相遇的吗 |
[24:00] | I cracked his online account at a music store | 我黑进了他在一个网上音乐商店的账户 |
[24:02] | and stole his credit card. | 盗走了他信用卡的信息 |
[24:04] | He tracked me down and asked me out. | 他追查到我然后约我出去 |
[24:07] | There aren’t a lot of guys like that. | 像这样的男人真的很少 |
[24:08] | It’s not ideal, | 他不是我理想的型 |
[24:11] | but I kind of can’t help but love him. | 但我有点情不自禁爱上他 |
[24:18] | You’ll take care of him, then? | 你会照顾好他的对吗 |
[24:20] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力的 |
[24:23] | Bon voyage! | 一路平安 |
[24:29] | So, you find anything? | 查到什么了吗 |
[24:31] | Uh, not yet. | 还没有 |
[24:33] | Beer. And a single malt scotch. | 啤酒 还有纯麦苏格兰威士忌 |
[24:36] | Uh… Um, yeah, no. | 好 不对 |
[24:37] | I’m sorry. That’s a mistake. We didn’t order that. | 抱歉 出错了 我们没点这个 |
[24:38] | It’s from the gentleman over there. | 是那边那位先生给你们点的 |
[24:43] | Anson, great to see you. What do you want? | 安森 见到你真好 你想要什么 |
[24:46] | Did I — did I get your drinks right? | 我给你们点的东西合意吗 |
[24:49] | Yes? I’m so happy. | 合意吧 我很高兴 |
[24:52] | Mm, look who’s been doing research! | 看看谁一直在做研究 |
[24:53] | Checking into what the police have on Fiona. | 调查警方手里菲欧娜的罪证 |
[24:55] | Good for you. It’s always best to see for yourself. | 这样不错 耳闻总不如亲见 |
[24:58] | But may I save you some time with the executive summary? | 为了节约你们的时间 我可以透露点摘要给你们吗 |
[25:01] | The police hit a dead-end tracking the explosives. | 警方在追查炸药时陷入了死胡同 |
[25:03] | The surveillance cameras turned up nothing, | 监控录像没捕捉到任何东西 |
[25:05] | and there were no eyewitnesses. | 也没有目击证人 |
[25:06] | The investigation’s at a standstill. Yeah, we got that. | 调查停滞不前 好的 我们知道 |
[25:08] | Oh, that’s a half-empty way of looking at it, Mr. Porter. | 波特先生 你这么看问题就有点悲观了 |
[25:11] | I prefer to think that the police | 我更愿意认为警方 |
[25:13] | are a few missing clues away from solving the case — | 离定案只差些许线索 |
[25:15] | – clues which I currently hold. – Goody for you. | -而这些线索现在在我手上 -恭喜你 |
[25:17] | Well, it will be when I get the software that I asked for. | 如果拿到我想要的软件就真的好了 |
[25:20] | – Yeah, Mike’s working on that. – Wonderful. | -是啊 迈克正为此忙活 -好极了 |
[25:22] | Please tell him that Fiona’s completely safe | 请转告他只要成功拿到 |
[25:25] | so long as he succeeds. | 菲欧娜就不会出半点事 |
[25:26] | Oh, and in case either of you have any ideas | 为防你们任何人想要 |
[25:28] | about, um, coming after me, please be aware | 对付我 请记着 |
[25:31] | I know a lot more about you than your favorite drinks. | 除了知道你们最爱的饮料外我还知道很多 |
[25:37] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[25:39] | It’s official — the guy’s a dick. | 正式宣布 这家伙是个混蛋 |
[25:57] | Hands on the pipe, Oswald. | 奥斯沃德 手绑到水管上 |
[25:59] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[26:01] | Aren’t we past the whole zip cord phase? | 我们不是已经过了绑手的阶段了吗 |
[26:03] | I don’t like going into dark corners with people I don’t trust. | 我不想和不信任的人去黑暗的地方 |
[26:06] | Aren’t we just picking up the access cards? | 我们不是只要拿那些密码卡吗 |
[26:07] | We are. | 没错 |
[26:08] | If it helps, think of yourself as a lookout, | 如果这么说容易理解 就当你是把风的 |
[26:10] | in case Xavier sends someone here. | 防止泽维尔的人查来 |
[26:12] | What are the chances Xavier… | 泽维尔查来的概率… |
[26:13] | Very high, and we already know you like yelling. | 很高 而且我们已经知道你喜欢大声嚷嚷 |
[26:16] | So if you see his guys, do what comes naturally. | 所以如果见到他们 喊得自然点 |
[26:45] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[26:46] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[26:47] | Michael! Mike! They’re here! | 迈克尔 迈克 他们在那儿 |
[26:52] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[26:54] | Hey, where you going? You’re leaving me?! | 你要去哪儿 你就把我留这儿了吗 |
[26:56] | You’re leaving me here? | 你就不管我了吗 |
[26:57] | When you’re surprised by an enemy who has you outgunned | 当你惊讶于你的对手火力多于你时 |
[27:00] | you’re first instinct is naturally going to be | 你的第一反应通常是 |
[27:03] | to try to run. | 想要逃跑 |
[27:05] | This can be a serious tactical mistake. | 这是一个严重的战术错误 |
[27:07] | Sometimes it’s less important to get away immediately… | 有时候立刻逃跑不是最重要的 |
[27:16] | Than it is to make sure your enemies can’t follow. | 把你的敌人甩掉才是首要的 |
[27:24] | Ha! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much! | 谢谢你 谢谢你 万分感谢 |
[27:27] | Oh, my God! That was amazing! | 我的天哪 太棒了 |
[27:29] | Yelling time is over! Let’s go! | 别鬼叫了 我们走 |
[27:55] | That’s it? | 就是这儿吗 |
[27:56] | Yeah, it’s a joint lab | 这里是卫生服务处 联邦调查局 |
[27:58] | for the HSA, FBI, and D.E.A. | 以及药管局的合作实验室 |
[28:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:02] | Uh, these are the key cards for the front gate | 这是前门的钥匙卡 |
[28:05] | and that gets you past the guard in the front. | 它可以让你通过前门的守卫 |
[28:07] | These access codes — that’s for the lab and then the vault. | 这些是进入实验室和地下室的通行码 |
[28:10] | You’ll stay in the car while I go in. | 我进去的时候你必须留在车里 |
[28:12] | Once I come out with the drive, we will head down to the docks, | 一旦我出来 我们就直奔码头 |
[28:15] | and we’ll get you home. | 然后我会送你回家的 |
[28:24] | Wait! | 等等 |
[28:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:28] | Let me ask you something. | 我有话想问你 |
[28:31] | Why’d you come back for me, back at the storage place? | 刚才在仓库 你为什么要回来救我 |
[28:33] | You had the codes. You could have just…left me. | 你有密码卡 你明明可以把我丢下的 |
[28:36] | It would have been easier | 这可比你 |
[28:36] | than that thing you did with the forklift. | 鼓捣叉车要容易得多 |
[28:38] | I mean, seriously. What kind of thief are you? | 说真的 你是哪门子小偷啊 |
[28:40] | I’m not a thief. | 我不是小偷 |
[28:42] | At least not by choice. | 至少不是我想当小偷的 |
[28:44] | – So you’re being forced to do this? – And I’m trying to do it | -所以你是被迫的吗 -我只是想 |
[28:46] | with as little damage as possible. | 尽可能把伤害降到最低 |
[28:52] | Okay, you can’t go in there, man. | 你不能进去 伙计 |
[28:54] | You can’t use those key cards. | 你不能用那些密码卡 |
[28:55] | You just said they would work. | 你刚不是说它们可以用的吗 |
[28:57] | Yes, you can go in there, but you can’t get away… | 你的确可以进去 但是你 |
[29:01] | without getting caught. | 肯定不能全身而退 |
[29:03] | Have you ever heard of Micro-RFID trackers? | 你听说过微型无线电追踪器吗 |
[29:05] | Special forces uses them to keep tabs on terrorists — | 特种部队用它们来锁定恐怖分子 |
[29:08] | about the size of a grain of rice. | 差不多一粒米的大小 |
[29:10] | Well, no, they make them smaller now — | 不不 现在的更小了 |
[29:12] | much smaller. | 超迷你 |
[29:13] | Okay, you take one step in there | 你只要迈进那里一步 |
[29:15] | I get tagged? | 我就被锁定了吗 |
[29:16] | Yeah. Okay, it’s — it’s a fail-safe. | 好吧 它有故障安全防护装置 |
[29:19] | I-I-it can’t be hacked. | 根本黑不掉 |
[29:21] | It gets in your clothes and your hair. | 它可以进入你的衣服你的头发 |
[29:22] | As soon as you step outside it transmits your location. | 一旦你走出来 它会传送你的位置信息 |
[29:24] | They’ll have a satellite | 他们有一个卫星 |
[29:25] | tracking your ass by the time you buckle up. | 只要你一上车追踪器就会锁定你 |
[29:27] | And your telling me this now?! | 你居然现在才告诉我 |
[29:28] | Hey, back when you were pointing guns at my face | 当时你用枪指着我的脸 |
[29:30] | and kidnapping me, I wanted you to get caught, okay? | 把我绑架了的时候 我巴不得你被抓呢 |
[29:34] | I changed my mind! | 我现在改主意了 |
[29:36] | So just tell whoever’s behind this that it’s a no-go. | 无论以后谁想进去 告诉他不要进去 |
[29:38] | You don’t understand. I can’t fail. | 你不明白 我这次不能失败 |
[29:42] | But if you step in there… | 但是只要你一迈进去 |
[29:45] | You’re tagged. | 你就被追踪器锁定了 |
[29:47] | It’s over. | 就完了 |
[29:49] | It’s not over. | 不会完的 |
[29:50] | If I can’t go in there, | 如果我不能进去 |
[29:52] | I’ll have to find someone who can go in for me. | 我会找到替我进去的人 |
[29:57] | Sam. Jesse. This is Oswald. | 萨姆 杰西 这是奥斯沃德 |
[30:00] | Creator of Voidbot. | “立除”的发明者 |
[30:02] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[30:04] | – Do any of your friends ever smile? – Yes. | -你有会笑的朋友吗 -有 |
[30:06] | – So where do we stand? – Well, unfortunately, | -现在是什么情况 -很不幸 |
[30:08] | anybody who takes anything | 任何人只要从地下室 |
[30:09] | out of the vault gets tagged, | 带出任何东西都会被追踪器锁定 |
[30:11] | tracked by satellite, and pounced on | 被卫星追踪 接着就会有 |
[30:12] | by a fleet of FBI agents. | 一群联邦特工把你扑倒在地 |
[30:14] | Great. So what do we do, just draw straws? | 很好 那我们该怎么办 抽签吗 |
[30:17] | No. We let Xavier go get it. | 不 让泽维尔去取吧 |
[30:20] | Wait a minute, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[30:21] | As in “Coke dealer who wants you dead” Xavier? | 那个恨不得掐死你的毒贩吗 |
[30:23] | We know he wants it, | 我们都知道他很想得到它 |
[30:24] | and when the FBI grabs him, | 一旦联调局的人抓住他 |
[30:26] | we solve the wanting-me-dead problem, too. | 他想杀了我的问题也就烟消云散了 |
[30:28] | Okay, but how do we get the software from him | 好吧 但是卫星的监控下 |
[30:30] | with the satellites watching? | 我们要怎么把软件拿回来 |
[30:31] | We hit him someplace the satellites can’t see, | 我们在卫星看不到的地方攻击他 |
[30:34] | make ourselves a copy. | 复制一份 |
[30:35] | You’re gonna call Xavier. | 你去给泽维尔打电话 |
[30:37] | You’re gonna tell him you escaped from me. | 你告诉他你从我这里逃走了 |
[30:38] | You want to make a deal by offering up Voidbot. | 你告诉他 你用承诺卖给他”立除”来换 |
[30:41] | You ask for a couple hundred thousand dollars | 你要个二十万的价 |
[30:43] | so he doesn’t get suspicious. | 那他就不会起疑了 |
[30:45] | That’s crazy! | 这太疯狂了 |
[30:46] | I-I’ve — I’ve dedicated my life to avoiding this man. | 我都差点献出我的生命来躲他了 |
[30:48] | And if you do this, he’ll be out of your life for good. | 不过你要是这么做了 就再也不用躲他了 |
[30:51] | And Sherry’s, too. | 雪莉也不用了 |
[30:54] | Fine, but this is a hell of a way of repaying me | 你可真会报答我 |
[30:58] | for getting you out of that lab. | 我可把你从实验室里救出来 |
[30:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:00] | Uh…Hey, Xavier. | 泽维尔 |
[31:03] | Uh, can we make a deal? | 我们做笔交易怎么样 |
[31:12] | Oz, stay cool. | 保持冷静 |
[31:14] | This whole thing is gonna be over in a few minutes. | 马上就会结束了 |
[31:17] | Okay, showtime. | 上吧 |
[31:20] | Okay, remind me again what’s preventing Xavier | 再提醒我一遍怎样防止泽维尔 |
[31:22] | from just killing me and taking the access codes? | 要了我的小命又能拿到通行码 |
[31:24] | Don’t panic. Jesse and I are here to protect you. | 别慌 杰西和我会保护你的 |
[31:27] | Okay. A-and what if he kills you two? | 要是他把你们俩也杀了怎么办 |
[31:29] | Oh, well, if that happens, yeah, go ahead and panic. | 要是真把我们杀了你再慌吧 |
[31:31] | What? | 什么 |
[31:44] | Okay, that’s good right there. | 好了 别再过来了 |
[31:46] | We’re gonna do this deal at a nice, | 我们还是保持这个 |
[31:48] | polite, respectful distance. | 恭敬有礼的距离就好 |
[31:49] | Respectful? No. | 恭敬有礼吗 不 |
[31:52] | This son of a bitch stole $5 million dollars from me. | 这个狗日的从我这里偷了五百万美金 |
[31:54] | That’s inaccurate. | 不是那个数 |
[31:55] | Look at it this way. A few years back, | 你要这么想 多年以前 |
[31:57] | you were gonna pay $10 million for that virus. | 你要为那个病毒花上一千万美金 |
[31:59] | Instead, you’re gonna pay what, $5 million and change? | 你难道是付了五百万美金和五百万零头吗 |
[32:01] | Man, that sounds like a bargain to me. | 伙计 你在讨价还价吗 |
[32:04] | Or, if you prefer, you can shoot Ozzy, | 或者 你要是愿意你可以打死奥兹 |
[32:06] | but that means we got to shoot back, | 不过那意味着我们得还击了 |
[32:08] | and then a bunch of guys die, | 然后有一帮兄弟就会死了 |
[32:09] | and you wasted all that cash for nothing. | 你就等于把那些钱都打水漂了 |
[32:11] | So do we have a deal or not? | 所以说你到底肯不肯和我们交易 |
[32:18] | There we go. Yeah, come on. There we go. | 很好 就这样 把枪放下 |
[32:21] | Give him the money. | 把钱给他 |
[32:26] | Oz, come on. | 来吧 |
[32:31] | Okay, this is the card for the front gate. | 这是前门的钥匙卡 |
[32:33] | This is the card for the guard and the restricted zone. | 这是通过守卫和禁区的卡 |
[32:36] | And this code will get you in the lab and the vault. | 这个是进入实验室和地下室的密码 |
[32:41] | You think this is over? | 你觉得我们俩就完事儿了吗 |
[32:43] | I’m gonna find you and watch you die. | 我会找到你 然后看着你死 |
[32:46] | Hey, hey. Enough of that. We have a deal. | 够了够了 我们说好的 |
[32:48] | You want to whisper sweet nothings at Ozzy, | 你要是想对着奥兹耳畔呢喃甜言蜜语 |
[32:50] | that’s gonna cost extra. | 你得再交点钱 |
[32:51] | Pleasure doing business with you son of a bitches, | 和你这狗日的做交易真是我的荣幸 |
[32:53] | We’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[32:55] | All right, stop right there. | 好了 就站那儿吧 |
[32:56] | No one leaves until I walk out of that place with the virus. | 我带着病毒走出来之前没人可以离开 |
[33:00] | Anything happens to me in there? | 要是我出了什么意外 |
[33:02] | Everyone dies. | 你们都得死 |
[33:09] | Active security systems are built to keep people out. | 动态安全系统是用来防止外来者入侵的 |
[33:12] | Passive systems, on the other hand, | 被动系统 在另一方面来说 |
[33:14] | don’t prevent security breaches — | 不能防止被入侵 |
[33:17] | they help you catch the bad guy after he leaves. | 但他们能帮你在坏人离开之后抓住他 |
[33:20] | They’re often cheaper and more effective. | 它们的成本更低却更有效 |
[33:22] | Plus, they let you know who your enemies are. | 另外 它们还能告诉你誰非善类 |
[33:27] | Micro-RFID tags work like anti-theft tags | 微型无线追踪器就像百货公司用的 |
[33:31] | in department stores, | 防盗器一样 |
[33:32] | only they’re a lot smaller and stick to clothes, shoes, | 只不过更迷你 并且能附着于衣服鞋子 |
[33:35] | and even hair. | 甚至是头发上 |
[33:36] | Once activated, | 一旦激活了 |
[33:38] | they transmit a response to a coded signal. | 它就会把信息传输成编码信号 |
[33:41] | From there, it’s easy for a surveillance satellite | 这样的话 监控卫星就更易于 |
[33:43] | to lock on and follow a high-value target. | 锁定跟踪一个高价值的目标 |
[33:46] | We’re good here. | 我们准备好了 |
[33:47] | Okay. It’s been real. | 现在要玩真的了 |
[33:50] | And the best part is | 最好的一点是 |
[33:51] | the target never even knew it happed. | 被锁定的目标完全不知道发生了什么 |
[33:54] | Xavier’s got his toy and is on the move. | 泽维尔已经准备开始行动了 |
[33:56] | How you guys doing? You set to go? | 你们那边怎么样 可以准备出发了吗 |
[33:58] | Almost, Sam. Where are they headed? | 差不多 萨姆 他们在什么方向 |
[34:00] | It’s hard to tell, Mikey. | 很难说 迈迈 |
[34:01] | The S.U.V.’s are heading in two different directions. | 越野车分两个方向驶来 |
[34:02] | Probably trying to avoid a tail. Stay on them, Sam. | 可能想甩掉跟踪 跟着他们 萨姆 |
[34:11] | Xavier’s driving north. | 泽维尔朝北开了 |
[34:12] | He’s probably heading for his place in Brickell. | 可能要前往他位于布瑞肯街的家 |
[34:14] | All right, that means you can cut him off at 10th Street, Mike. | 好吧 那你就可以在第十大街拦他 迈克 |
[34:16] | No, there’s too much traffic there. | 不行 那里车太多 |
[34:18] | 14th will give us more privacy. | 十四大街会更隐秘 |
[34:20] | Well, I hope you’re right, Mikey, | 希望你是对的 迈迈 |
[34:21] | ’cause the eyes in the sky are gonna be watching by now. | 因为这会儿空中之眼要盯梢了 |
[34:23] | Yeah. Sounds like the word’s already out. | 是 听着好像收不到通话了 |
[34:25] | The cops are scrambling. | 警察在改频率 |
[34:25] | They see you with Xavier, they’re gonna sweep you up, too. | 要是看见你跟泽维尔在一起 连你也抓 |
[34:28] | The age of satellite surveillance | 卫星监视的年代 |
[34:30] | has made some operations easier for spies | 让间谍的某些行动变得容易 |
[34:33] | and a lot harder for others. | 但有些行动却变得更难操作 |
[34:34] | If you need to secretly meet someone | 如果你需要偷偷会见 |
[34:36] | who’s being tracked by a satellite, | 被卫星监视的某人 |
[34:38] | your options are pretty limited. | 你的选择很有限 |
[34:40] | The only move is to make sure you’re someplace | 唯一的策略就是保证 |
[34:42] | the surveillance satellites can’t see you. | 卫星监视不到你的位置 |
[34:44] | That usually means a cave, a tunnel, | 通常就是岩洞 隧道 |
[34:46] | or, in a pinch, a freeway overpass. | 或者 紧要关头 高速公路的天桥下 |
[34:49] | I think we have enough privacy under here. | 我想这下面足够隐秘了 |
[34:51] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
[34:54] | Okay, it’s showtime | 好了 好戏上演 |
[34:55] | we’re set up just behind | 我们在桥南 |
[34:56] | you about half a mile south of the bridge. | 你后面距离半英里处设障 |
[34:58] | Xavier’s headed our way. How’s our emergency response? | 泽维尔朝我们来了 应急响应如何 |
[35:01] | We’re cutting it close, Mike. | 时间刚刚好 迈克 |
[35:02] | You got two, maybe three minutes to copy that virus. | 你有两到三分钟拷贝病毒 |
[35:05] | If it takes longer than that, we got bigger problems. | 如果再久点 问题就大了 |
[35:16] | Hey, buddy! Get the hell out of our way! | 伙计 他妈的滚下车来 |
[35:20] | I actually have a better idea. | 实际上我有更好的选择 |
[35:22] | I was hoping you could hand over the disk drive. | 我希望你能把那个硬盘交给我 |
[35:26] | Get back in the car, boys. All right, drop them. | 回车里去 小伙子们 好了 放下枪 |
[35:30] | It’s cool, guys. I got this. | 没事 伙计们 我能应付 |
[35:33] | You son of a bitches are robbing me? | 你们这些狗娘养的打劫我 |
[35:35] | No need for name-calling. | 没必要骂人 |
[35:37] | We’re just making a copy of the disk. | 我们只是拷贝硬盘 |
[35:39] | Don’t think of it as robbery. | 别当作是抢劫 |
[35:41] | Think of it as sharing at gunpoint. | 当作是枪口威胁下的资源共享吧 |
[35:54] | Come on. Hurry it up, Mike. You’re out of time. | 来啊 快点 迈克 要没时间了 |
[35:58] | Air support’s heading your way. | 空中支援朝你去了 |
[36:02] | Looks like the cops are headed this way, too. | 看来警察也朝你去了 |
[36:06] | Now, that didn’t hurt too bad, did it? | 现在没有太大伤害 不是吗 |
[36:08] | You think you can get away with this? | 你认为能脱得了干系吗 |
[36:10] | I think we just did. | 我想是的 |
[36:11] | Now get the hell out of here. | 现在快离开这里吧 |
[36:19] | Get out of there, Mike. You’re out of time. | 快走 迈克 没时间了 |
[36:25] | One of the nice things about sending | 送个全套的国土安全局应急响应 |
[36:26] | a full-scale Homeland Security response after your enemies | 给你的敌人 好处之一是 |
[36:29] | is the fact that you can get the resources | 事实上你可以调遣 |
[36:31] | of every branch of law enforcement, | 所有的执法部门 |
[36:33] | which means they generally catch whoever they’re after. | 也就意味着他们通常会逮捕追踪的任何人 |
[36:40] | And they don’t listen to excuses. | 还不听他们解释 |
[36:43] | Come on, fellas. Look, you don’t understand. | 来吧 伙计们 瞧 你们不明白 |
[36:45] | I was set up. | 我被陷害了 |
[36:46] | Get down! Hands on your head! | 趴下 把手放在头上 |
[37:00] | Now that you don’t need a fortress to stay hidden, | 现在你不需要藏在堡垒里了 |
[37:02] | are you gonna track down Sherry? | 要去找到雪莉吗 |
[37:04] | Well, if she’s not too pissed. | 如果她不太生气的话 |
[37:06] | Well, I have a feeling she’ll hear you out. | 我感觉她会听你解释的 |
[37:08] | So this is your, um, uh, smuggler friend? | 这就是你的走私犯朋友吗 |
[37:12] | Yeah, he can get you back down to Puerto Rico in a few hours, | 是 几个小时后他就能带你去波多黎各 |
[37:15] | but don’t call him “Smuggler.” | 但别叫他”走私犯” |
[37:17] | Can I just say one thing? | 我能说件事吗 |
[37:19] | This virus is not a good thing. | 这软件不是好东西 |
[37:22] | And whoever you’re getting it for is not a good person. | 不管你替谁抢的 他都不是好人 |
[37:25] | Yeah, I know. It’s a little complicated. | 是 我知道 这个有点复杂 |
[37:27] | I remember when I was making it, I thought I was this, like, | 我记得当我造出它时 我觉得自己 |
[37:29] | badass outlaw or something. | 是坏蛋歹徒之类 |
[37:31] | And by the time I figured out I wasn’t, it was too late. | 等到我发现自己心安理得的时候 就太迟了 |
[37:35] | So I don’t know who Michael’s working for, | 我不知道迈克尔替谁工作 |
[37:36] | but just tell him to be careful, | 不过告诉他小心点 |
[37:39] | ’cause some roads you go down, you can’t get back from. | 因为有些路走下去 就不能回头了 |
[37:44] | Believe me, he knows. | 相信我 他知道的 |
[37:46] | We both do. | 我们都知道 |
[38:10] | Ma? | 妈 |
[38:16] | I want to thank you for helping with the police. | 我想谢谢你在警察局帮的忙 |
[38:20] | I talked to Sam. | 我跟萨姆聊过了 |
[38:25] | You’re really handing off a computer virus to this guy? | 你真的要把电脑病毒给那个家伙 |
[38:28] | Anson has Fi dead to rights. I don’t have a choice. | 安森有菲的把柄 我没得选 |
[38:33] | I have to give him what he wants. | 我得把他要的东西给他 |
[38:36] | Yeah? Then what? | 是吗 然后呢 |
[38:38] | Then he disappears, and I try to move on. | 然后他消失 我尝试继续生活 |
[38:42] | I’ll track him down one day. | 有一天我会抓到他的 |
[38:54] | What’s the latest with the CIA? | 和中情局最近怎么样 |
[38:58] | I meet with Pearce tomorrow. | 明天去见皮尔斯 |
[39:01] | I get the results back from my security review. | 安全评估有结果了 |
[39:06] | Sounds like they’re beginning to trust you. | 听起来他们开始相信你了 |
[39:10] | Just when they shouldn’t. | 但其实却不应该 |
[39:14] | You know, I don’t like any of this, | 你知道 这一切我都不喜欢 |
[39:16] | but for what it’s worth, they should trust you… | 不管真假 他们应该相信你… |
[39:20] | Now more than ever. | 现在比以往更应如此 |
[39:27] | For a spy, loyalty is a strange thing. | 对于间谍 忠诚是种奇怪的东西 |
[39:30] | Your job is to deceive, to live among your enemies, | 你的工作就是欺骗 在敌方存活 |
[39:33] | to perform dark deeds for a noble purpose. | 为了神圣的使命执行秘密行动 |
[39:37] | And it’s that purpose | 那个使命 |
[39:38] | that guides you through the darkness. | 指引你穿越黑暗 |
[39:40] | When you lose sight of that, the darkness is all there is. | 当你失去那点亮光 黑暗就将你包围 |
[40:00] | You look like you could use a nap. | 看起来你没睡好 |
[40:02] | Worried about the security review? | 担心这份安全评估呢 |
[40:04] | It crossed my mind. | 老在脑海里浮现 |
[40:07] | Any reason you should be worried? | 有担心的理由吗 |
[40:10] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[40:14] | You got your clearance. Congrats. | 你得到了安全级别 祝贺你 |
[40:17] | You’re still off the books, but… | 还是除名状态 不过 |
[40:21] | It’s better than nothing. | 比什么都没有强 |
[40:23] | I know we got off to a bumpy start, | 我知道起初我们并不顺利 |
[40:25] | but I’m glad we can be honest with each other. | 不过我很高兴彼此能以诚相待 |
[40:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:31] | From now on, make sure the lies you tell | 从现在起 确保你说的谎话 |
[40:33] | are the ones we want you to tell. | 是我们让你说的才说 |
[40:35] | Anything for the Agency. | 随时待命 |
[40:37] | Good. They’re cooking up some | 很好 他们在华盛顿 |
[40:39] | assignments in D.C. We’ll be in touch soon. | 伪造了一些证书 很快会联系咱们的 |
[40:45] | Go. | 去吧 |
[40:48] | Celebrate. | 庆祝一下 |
[40:58] | You live in a beautiful place, Michael. | 你住的地方很美 迈克尔 |
[41:00] | I prefer a climate without mosquitos. | 我更喜欢没有蚊子的气候 |
[41:04] | You know what the secret of happiness is? | 知道幸福的秘密是什么吗 |
[41:06] | Wanting what you have. | 用已有的东西获取想要的 |
[41:08] | What I have is a flash drive. | 我只有一个闪存盘 |
[41:10] | What I want is everything you have on Fiona. | 我想要的是你手里菲欧娜的所有把柄 |
[41:13] | Well, don’t get ahead of yourself. | 别去想你自己啊 |
[41:17] | The virus does me no good in your hands. | 你手里的病毒软件对我一无是处 |
[41:19] | I need it in the CIA’s computer system. | 得放进中情局的电脑系统才行 |
[41:21] | That shouldn’t be too hard with your new security clearance. | 对于新的安全级别而言应该不太难实现 |
[41:26] | You really expect me — | 你真的指望我… |
[41:27] | Michael, listen to me. | 迈克尔 听我说 |
[41:30] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[41:32] | The martyr complex, the daddy issues, | 烈士情结 老爸的问题 |
[41:34] | the problems with authority. | 和当局的关系 |
[41:35] | I know that every part of you… | 我了解 你的每个细胞 |
[41:39] | is telling you to fight this. | 都指引你去反抗 |
[41:42] | But you’ve got to realize how smart I am, right? | 但你必须意识到你的对手我有多聪明 |
[41:46] | So ask yourself, | 扪心自问 |
[41:47] | “Why would I be willing to put myself in this position? | “为什么我愿意让自己处境尴尬” |
[41:49] | Why am I so comfortable telling you that I own you?” | “为什么我说欠你的那么自然而然” |
[41:54] | Because it’s true. | 因为事已至此 |
[41:58] | There’s no moves left on the chess board. | 你已经无路可走 |
[42:02] | Unless you’re willing to see | 除非你愿意看到 |
[42:04] | your girlfriend go to prison for the rest of her life, | 女朋友下半生都坐牢 |
[42:06] | you will do exactly what I say. | 你会完全照我说的去做 |
[42:12] | I’ll be seeing you real soon, Michael. | 我们很快会再见的 迈克尔 |