时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — | 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:32] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:45] | Max! What happened? | 麦克斯 发生了什么 |
[00:47] | Who did this to you? | 谁对你下的毒手 |
[00:48] | – Say goodbye for me. – Max! | -替我向大家道别 -麦克斯 |
[00:52] | Whoever did this managed to put | 凶手成功将凶器 |
[00:53] | a murder weapon in Michael’s hands and get away clean. | 放在了迈克尔手上嫁祸给他 |
[00:56] | Our killer’s in there. We should go in now. | 我们要找的凶犯在里面 我们得马上进去 |
[00:59] | Mike, there’s the guy! | 迈克 那个人在那 |
[01:06] | We got to find this guy, and the only thing we got now | 我们得找到这个人 而现在掌握的 |
[01:08] | is a thoroughly toasted computer. | 唯一线索是一台完全烧毁的电脑 |
[01:09] | We got to make it fast, Sam. I already talked to Pearce. | 萨姆 我们得快点查 皮尔斯找我谈过了 |
[01:11] | She’s investigating the warehouse fire. | 她正在查仓库失火的原因 |
[01:13] | You lied to me. You killed him! | 你骗我 你杀的他 |
[01:15] | I was framed. | 我是被人陷害的 |
[01:16] | He’s Romanian. His name is Tavian. | 凶手是个罗马尼亚人 名叫塔维安 |
[01:18] | Sam and Jesse are tracking him right now. | 萨姆和杰西此刻正在追查他的下落 |
[01:21] | Just let me make one phone call — | 我只要打个电话 |
[01:24] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[01:31] | Come on, Mike. Pick up. Pick up. | 快点 迈克 接电话啊 |
[01:33] | This is Michael. Leave a message. | 我是迈克尔 请留言 |
[01:35] | – Damn it. – He’s still not answering? | -该死 -他还不接电话 |
[01:37] | Yeah. Fi said she was with him like 15 minutes ago. | 对 菲说一刻钟前他们还在一起 |
[01:40] | Something’s not right. Pull over up here. | 事有蹊跷 到前面停一下 |
[01:42] | I want to take a peek at Mike’s loft before we get there. | 我要在到那之前看一眼迈克的阁楼 |
[01:50] | Oh, son of a bitch. It’s the Feds. | 该死 是些联邦探员 |
[01:52] | I had a feeling. Take a look. | 我有种不好的预感 你看一下 |
[01:56] | I guess Pearce finally caught up with us. | 皮尔斯最终还是查到我们头上了 |
[01:57] | Looks like Mike’s already in custody. | 看起来迈克已经被拘捕 |
[01:59] | She’s gonna be after us, too. | 她也会来抓我们 |
[02:01] | I’m not ready to say this is over yet. Are you? | 我还没准备认输 你呢 |
[02:04] | what are you thinking? | 你打算怎样 |
[02:05] | I’m thinking that Pearce is taking Mike | 我想皮尔斯正把迈克 |
[02:06] | to a federal holding facility downtown right now. | 押往市中心的某个联调局拘留所 |
[02:08] | Now, if we haul some serious ass, | 现在 如果我们努力去截 |
[02:09] | we can stop them and try and change their minds. | 也许能截住他们然后试着让他们改变主意 |
[02:12] | Let’s go. Push it! | 我们走 快点 |
[02:26] | Okay, I’m starting to have second thoughts. | 好吧 我开始改变主意了 |
[02:28] | Are you — com– this was your idea! | 你不是吧 这是你的主意 |
[02:31] | I’m serious. This car is Fi’s baby. | 我认真的 这辆车是菲的宝贝 |
[02:32] | If we wreck it, she’s gonna be pissed. | 如果我们弄坏它 她会生气的 |
[02:34] | Sam, you got a better plan? | 萨姆 你还有更好的方案吗 |
[02:35] | – No. – Me neither. | -没有 -我也没 |
[02:37] | Stopping an armed convoy | 拦截一辆武装护送车 |
[02:38] | is a tactical nightmare. | 实行起来是很难的 |
[02:40] | The easily accessible cars — | 最容易接近的车 |
[02:42] | the ones in the lead and at the tail — | 也就是领头和最后一辆车 |
[02:43] | are the ones that don’t matter. | 对车队来说无关紧要 |
[02:45] | Which way you going? You going right? | 你往哪边开 向右吗 |
[02:47] | Left. I’m going left. | 左边 我往左开 |
[02:48] | The trick is getting into position | 秘诀是在没人反应过来 |
[02:50] | to target the key vehicle | 你要干什么之前截住 |
[02:52] | before anyone realizes what you’re doing. | 最关键的运送车 |
[02:55] | – Sam, shut up. Shut up. Shut up! – Pull up a little bit. | -萨姆 闭嘴 -先停一会 |
[02:57] | There’s no real safe way to do it. | 没有真正安全的方法 |
[02:59] | Send the lead car into a tailspin | 让领头车进入减速弯道 |
[03:01] | while inserting yourself into the convoy… | 从而趁机拦在护送车前面 |
[03:03] | Do it! | 趁现在 |
[03:10] | …And you can create your own little roadblock. | 你就能制造出人为的小范围堵车 |
[03:14] | Move! | 出来 |
[03:16] | – Hands, hands right here. Yep. – Hands on your head! | -手在这里 好了 -双手举在头上 |
[03:17] | Yep. No need to shoot anybody. | 好了 没必要开枪 |
[03:19] | Hey. Hey, look, uh, we’re not armed. | 看 我们没有带枪 |
[03:21] | We just came here to talk. | 只是过来和你谈谈 |
[03:23] | Oh, well, you’ve got a funny way of saying hello. | 你问好的方式真是特别 |
[03:24] | Yeah, hey, that’s a good one. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[03:26] | Listen, the guy that killed Max is on Brickell Key. | 听着 杀害麦克斯的凶手现在在波利克公园 |
[03:29] | His name is Tavian Korzha. | 名叫塔维安·科尔扎 |
[03:31] | Sounds like you boys got your story straight, | 听起来你们哥几个把故事说圆了 |
[03:33] | but it’s just that — a story. | 但这只是一个故事 |
[03:34] | Think we’d pull a stunt like that for fun? | 你觉得我们这样冒死拦车只是图个好玩吗 |
[03:36] | We got Homeland Security to lock the island down | 我们已经叫国安局封锁了那个岛 |
[03:38] | – and trap the son of a bitch. – Pearce! | -让那狗娘养的出不来 -皮尔斯 |
[03:40] | Listen to me! Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[03:41] | We know where this guy is right now! | 我们现在知道那个人在哪 |
[03:43] | We could take him down! | 我们可以一举拿获他 |
[03:45] | Just let me make one phone call to set up the meeting. | 只要让我打个电话安排会面 |
[03:49] | You owe me that much! | 你欠我一个交代 |
[03:51] | I don’t owe you a damn thing! | 我没有欠你什么 |
[03:55] | You and your friends are done. | 你和你的朋友玩完了 |
[03:56] | What about Max? | 那麦克斯呢 |
[03:58] | What about Max’s wife? | 麦克斯的妻子呢 |
[04:00] | What do you owe them? | 你要怎么向他们交代 |
[04:03] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[04:05] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[04:07] | We miss this guy and he gets away… | 如果我们让真凶逃脱 |
[04:09] | will you be able to forgive yourself? | 你会原谅自己吗 |
[04:11] | I know I won’t. | 我知道我不会 |
[04:17] | Get them in the car. | 把他们押到车上 |
[04:19] | He…stays with me. | 他坐我的车 |
[04:25] | I guess we’re going to Brickell Key. | 我想我们得去波利克公园了 |
[04:35] | All right. What did Tavian say? | 好了 塔维安说了什么 |
[04:36] | He wants to meet. | 他想要见面 |
[04:37] | He’s holed up in a half-finished parking garage | 他藏身在一个未竣工的停车场里 |
[04:39] | six blocks from here. | 离这里六个街区远 |
[04:40] | How do you want to play this, Agent Pearce? | 皮尔斯探员 你打算怎么做 |
[04:42] | I have a couple options. | 我有很多选择 |
[04:43] | The FBI wants to send a negotiator, | 联邦调查局想派一个谈判专家去 |
[04:45] | and I got a cowboy local sheriff ready to send S.W.A.T. | 还有个有勇有谋的当局警长准备好派反恐特警队 |
[04:47] | on a full-scale assault. | 发动全面袭击 |
[04:48] | Tavian has the tactical advantage, and he travels heavy. | 塔维安有战略优势 而且他神出鬼没 |
[04:51] | Any direct assault will end up as a bloodbath. | 正面攻击肯定会死伤惨重 |
[04:53] | As far as he knows, no one’s on to him. | 然而他现在不知道有人要对付他 |
[04:55] | You send me in, I’ll bring him out. | 你让我进去 我引他出来 |
[04:56] | What, I give you a gun, send you off by yourself? | 什么 我给你一把枪然后让你跑路吗 |
[04:59] | You are seriously overestimating my trust in you. | 你太高估我对你的信任了 |
[05:01] | You send me in unarmed. I’ll wear a mike. | 你让我徒手进去 身上带个窃听器 |
[05:04] | You can have spotters in the area | 你可以在四周安排眼线 |
[05:05] | and a tactical unit on the street watching me. | 并在街对面安排一支作战部队监控我 |
[05:10] | Okay. You’re up. | 好 你去吧 |
[05:11] | But try anything, my teams won’t just watch you. | 但要是想跑 我的小队可不会坐视不管 |
[05:13] | – They’ll shoot you dead. We clear? – Crystal clear. | -他们会毙了你 听清楚了吗 -很清楚 |
[05:27] | They got you, too? | 他们也把你抓住了吗 |
[05:29] | Picked me up at the bridge. | 在桥上把我抓来的 |
[05:30] | I heard what was going on. | 我听说了事情的始末 |
[05:31] | I asked if I could say goodbye in case… | 我要求过来和你道别 以防… |
[05:33] | Hey, an hour ago, I was | 一小时前 我还在 |
[05:34] | on my way to jail for the rest of my life. | 前往监狱服无期徒刑的路上 |
[05:36] | How much worse is this, really? | 现在情况怎么说也比那时候好 |
[05:38] | The man is ruthless. | 那个人残忍至极 |
[05:40] | He killed one of his own people to avoid capture. | 为了防止被抓杀死了一个自己人 |
[05:42] | You won’t even have a gun! | 你连枪都不带一把 |
[05:43] | The only way I’m gonna get out of this | 我从这件谋杀案中脱身的唯一办法 |
[05:44] | is if I get Tavian to talk. | 就看能不能让塔维安说出实情 |
[05:49] | I can’t ask anyone else to risk their life for this. | 我不能让任何人冒生命危险去做这个 |
[05:56] | Michael, come back to me. | 迈克尔 一定要回到我身边 |
[06:18] | Tavian! | 塔维安 |
[06:24] | If you’re gonna shoot me… Get it over with. | 如果你想开枪打我 尽管放马过来 |
[06:30] | Otherwise, let’s talk. | 否则我们就坐下好好谈谈 |
[06:36] | Finally. | 终于 |
[06:37] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[06:39] | [塔维安 杀死麦克斯的凶手] | |
[06:41] | It’s been a busy morning. | 今天早上事情有点多 |
[06:43] | Your man Sam said you’d be here two hours ago. | 你兄弟萨姆两小时前说你会来这里 |
[06:45] | Instead, he has the police seal the island. | 结果他让警方封锁了整个岛 |
[06:48] | He doesn’t know who he chooses for an enemy. | 他不知道与我为敌的后果 |
[06:49] | You chose us. | 是你找上我们的 |
[06:51] | You killed our friend and tried to pin it on me. | 你杀了我们的朋友然后想嫁祸于我 |
[06:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:54] | And it didn’t stick, did it? | 没有嫁祸成功 是吗 |
[06:56] | And when I came to kill you, you wouldn’t die. | 然后我想杀了你 你也没死 |
[06:58] | So, here we are. You need me, and I need you. | 于是我们聚首在这里 我们需要对方 |
[07:02] | Time to make a deal. | 是时候做笔交易了 |
[07:03] | It’s too late for that. | 已经太迟了 |
[07:07] | It’s not just local police down there. | 下面不仅有当地的警方 |
[07:09] | It’s FBI, CIA. They all know your name. | 还有联调局 中情局 你红了 |
[07:11] | If you think you’re gonna get out of this clean, you’re wrong. | 如果你以为自己能全身而退 那就错了 |
[07:16] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[07:17] | You got a choice, Tavian. | 塔维安 你还有个选择 |
[07:19] | You surrender peacefully, you give us information, | 缴械投降 给我们提供信息 |
[07:21] | I’ll try to keep you out of Guantanamo. | 我会争取让你不用去关塔那摩监狱 |
[07:23] | But one way or another, this ends today! | 但不管怎样 这件事到此为止 |
[07:26] | Well, you’re half right. | 你说对了一半 |
[07:29] | It does end… | 对我来说 |
[07:30] | for me. | 是完了 |
[07:34] | But not for you. | 但对你来说还没完 |
[07:36] | Tavian. | 塔维安 |
[07:37] | Tavian. Tavian, no! | 塔维安 别 |
[08:06] | Pearce, look, I just want to say… | 皮尔斯 我只是想说 |
[08:08] | you’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[08:09] | But don’t even think about leaving Miami. | 但别想离开迈阿密 |
[08:11] | And when I call, you answer. There might be more questions. | 我找你问话时要如实回答 也许还有问题 |
[08:14] | If I had told you the truth from the beginning | 如果我一开始就把真相告诉你 |
[08:16] | and you hadn’t heard Tavian confess, | 并且你没听到塔维安认罪 |
[08:19] | would you really have believed me? | 你真的会相信我吗 |
[08:22] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[08:24] | We’ll never know. | 我们不可能知道了 |
[08:25] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[08:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[08:29] | Agent Pearce, this is my mother. | 皮尔斯探员 这是我妈妈 |
[08:31] | Mom, this is — | 妈妈 这是 |
[08:32] | that was Agent Pearce. | 那是皮尔斯探员 |
[08:34] | Well, that was rude. | 真没礼貌 |
[08:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[08:37] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我本来在附近的 |
[08:39] | All right, I called, | 好吧 我打过电话了 |
[08:40] | and they told me you were being released today. | 他们告诉我你今天被放出来了 |
[08:42] | I thought Fi was picking me up. | 我以为菲会来接我 |
[08:43] | Yeah, well, I want to talk to you alone. | 我想和你单独谈谈 |
[08:44] | And you need to hear this. | 我一定要告诉你 |
[08:46] | And Fiona and Jesse and Sam are not gonna tell you. | 菲奥娜 杰西和萨姆是不会告诉你的 |
[08:48] | Your friends crashed into a CIA convoy for you. | 你的朋友为了你闯入了CIA的护卫队 |
[08:52] | Now, you might want to think about that. | 你应该好好想想 |
[08:55] | Look, when you first came back to Miami, you were alone. | 你第一次回迈阿密的时候 你孑然一身 |
[08:58] | God knows you hadn’t talked to me in ages. | 天知道你多少年没和我说过话了 |
[09:00] | You had no friends. You lived by yourself. | 你举目无亲 独自生活 |
[09:03] | But that isn’t true anymore. | 但是那已经一去不复返了 |
[09:04] | You have roots here now. | 你在这里已经扎根了 |
[09:06] | And when anything happens, it affects all of us. | 一旦发生什么事 它会影响我们所有人 |
[09:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:10] | But it’s over now. | 但是现在全都结束了 |
[09:13] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[09:14] | I hope so. | 但愿是 |
[09:17] | Covert operative | 秘密调查员 |
[09:19] | is one of the most stressful jobs there is. | 是压力最大的工作之一 |
[09:21] | Like soldiers, E.R. Doctors, and astronauts, | 如同士兵 急诊室医生和宇航员一样 |
[09:25] | spies have to schedule | 间谍们只能用安排 |
[09:26] | extended downtime for decompression. | 延长休息时间来解压 |
[09:29] | Carry that stress too long, | 带着压力太长时间 |
[09:31] | and it’s easy to start missing details, | 会开始渐渐遗漏细节 |
[09:33] | like a strange pair of shoes | 比如没看见一双陌生的鞋 |
[09:34] | under the crack of your door. | 出现在你的门缝下 |
[09:38] | Welcome home, kid. | 孩子 欢迎回家 |
[09:40] | Oh, no gun, huh? | 你没带枪吗 |
[09:42] | And I thought boy scouts were always prepared. | 我还以为童子军会时刻准备着呢 |
[09:45] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[09:46] | I thought you were extradited to an Albanian prison. | 我以为你被关在阿尔巴尼亚的监狱里了 |
[09:48] | Oh, I was, but I guess I’m just not done haunting you yet. | 我曾经是 不过我觉得我还没缠够你呢 |
[09:54] | – How’d you get out? – The usual. | -你怎么出来的 -老一套 |
[09:55] | Money. All my money, actually. | 钱 我花了所有的钱 |
[09:56] | I’m down to the felt. | 事实上 我已经穷困潦倒了 |
[09:58] | But there’s a prison warden in Elbasan | 不过有个爱尔巴桑州的典狱长 |
[10:00] | who’s six feet lower than that, so here I am. | 入土为安了 所以我才在这里 |
[10:02] | Don’t bother. The crate’s empty. | 别费劲了 那个箱子已经被我掏空了 |
[10:04] | I already got your backup gun. | 我都帮你准备好备用的枪了 |
[10:06] | I’ll take your phone now. | 把你的手机给我 |
[10:11] | Why are you here, Larry? | 你来这里做什么 拉里 |
[10:12] | I got myself a freelance gig. | 我现在是自己接活 |
[10:14] | You’re gonna help me break in | 你现在要帮我闯入 |
[10:16] | to the British Consulate right now. | 英国领事馆 |
[10:18] | That sounds like a fun way to earn yourself a trip — | 听上去像是你找了条 |
[10:20] | to a much more secure penitentiary. | 通往更严密监狱的道路 |
[10:22] | Same old Michael, always such a pessimist. | 你还是老样子 永远的悲观主义者 |
[10:25] | I’ve got this all worked out. | 我已经都筹备好了 |
[10:27] | See, Michael, I brought along some help. | 看吧 迈克尔 我带了些帮手来 |
[10:29] | I brought along a very useful, um… | 我带了个非常有用的 |
[10:33] | kidnapped guy, kidnapped vic– kidnappee! | 被绑的人…绑架受害者…人质 |
[10:37] | Say hello to Anson. | 向安森问好吧 |
[10:42] | Let’s talk inside, shall we? | 我们进去说吧 行吗 |
[10:44] | Get him out. | 把他弄出来 |
[10:49] | Oh, I see you finally got a woman’s touch in here. | 你这里终于有点女人气息了 |
[10:52] | Or is it Fiona? | 是菲奥娜吗 |
[10:53] | 800-thread-count sheets have their perks. | 800线的床单终于有了用武之地 |
[10:56] | Flowers — I could take them or leave them. | 这些花 我可以拿走要不就留在那儿 |
[11:01] | So, Larry, how’s this guy | 那么 拉里 这个家伙怎样 |
[11:04] | gonna help us break in to the British Consulate? | 才能帮我们闯入英国领事馆呢 |
[11:06] | Go ahead, Anson. | 安森 你说吧 |
[11:07] | Explain why I cut your vacation short. | 解释下为什么我把你从假期中劫过来 |
[11:09] | I’m a clinical psychiatrist working for the D.I.A. | 我是内务部的临床精神病医生 |
[11:13] | He is a government-approved head shrink for spies. | 他是政府认可的间谍心理医生 |
[11:16] | He doles out meds and happy talk | 他发放少量的药品以及 |
[11:18] | for broken toys like you. | 和你这样脆弱的间谍聊天 |
[11:21] | The point is, he has high-level clearance across the board. | 重点是 他有很高的权限做全面检查 |
[11:24] | One of my patients is an American | 我有个美国患者 |
[11:26] | working for the British. | 为英国工作 |
[11:27] | My boss will give us… the access codes | 如果我觉得有什么要担忧的话 |
[11:30] | if I say I’m worried | 我的老板会给我们 进入密码 |
[11:31] | there’s been a leak. | 它有个漏洞 |
[11:32] | Come on, Larry. We need more than access codes. | 拜托 拉里 我们不止需要密码 |
[11:35] | What about building security? What about — | 大楼保安怎么办 还有 |
[11:37] | Don’t ask me. Ask him. He’s the expert. | 别问我 问他 他是专家 |
[11:39] | Please? This can work. It has to. | 拜托了 能成功的 必须成功 |
[11:41] | He has my wife. | 他抓了我的老婆 |
[11:45] | See for yourself, kid. | 亲眼看看吧 孩子 |
[11:48] | You see Claire’s necklace? | 你看到克莱尔的项链了吗 |
[11:52] | That is my insurance policy… | 这可是我的保单 |
[11:55] | that you are gonna do what I say today. | 你今天要按我说的去做 |
[11:59] | And I say let’s go! | 我们出发吧 |
[12:07] | Yeah. It’s kind of intimidating, huh? | 有点吓人吧 |
[12:10] | You know, but we do this right, | 你要知道 如果我们没有失误 |
[12:11] | we go in there like a hot knife through butter. | 我们进去简直易如反掌 |
[12:13] | Hey. And you know how I like a hot knife. | 你知道我喜欢打有把握的仗 |
[12:17] | 3 5 5 6 3-5-5-6… | |
[12:19] | 2-9-5-1. Thank you. | 2 9 5 1 谢谢 |
[12:23] | That’s the front door, that’s the computer log-in, | 这是前门 那是电脑登入 |
[12:25] | and that’s the vault. | 那是地下室 |
[12:26] | Please, just let Claire go. | 求求你 放了克莱尔吧 |
[12:27] | Patience, pal, patience. | 耐心点 伙计 耐心点 |
[12:28] | If these are right, if they work — | 如果这些都是对的 |
[12:30] | – I think we have a problem here. – Excuse me! | -我觉得现在有个问题 -听我说 |
[12:32] | I don’t know what game you think you’re playing here, | 我不知道你在玩什么把戏 |
[12:34] | but believe me, Larry plays for keeps. | 但相信我 拉里没说实话 |
[12:35] | What? I’m not playing a game. | 什么 我没玩什么把戏 |
[12:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:37] | Because when I worked for the British, | 当年我给英国工作的时候 |
[12:39] | their access codes were 13 digits. | 他们的密码有13位 |
[12:40] | These are only 12. Are you trying to pull something? | 这里才12位 你试图骗我们吗 |
[12:42] | I’m telling the truth. I swear. | 我发誓我说的是实话 |
[12:44] | Kid, seriously, what are you doing here? | 孩子 说真的 你现在在干什么 |
[12:45] | Check the access codes online with your phone. | 用你的手机在线确认密码 |
[12:47] | If it’s right, | 如果那是正确的 |
[12:48] | you’ll be able to log on to the basic site remotely. | 你就会登入远程站点 |
[12:59] | Cut your way through the backseat. | 从后座偷偷逃走 |
[13:01] | No cops. | 不许报警 |
[13:02] | Go to the Crest Hotel. Ask for Sam Axe. | 去皇冠饭店 找山姆 亚克斯 |
[13:12] | The codes work. | 密码是对的 |
[13:14] | Now who’s getting cute? | 现在是谁在耍嘴皮子了 |
[13:15] | I’m not the one getting cute. | 我没在耍嘴皮子 |
[13:16] | I was burned for a while. | 我已经离开一段时间了 |
[13:17] | Maybe they changed the codes. | 他们可能换了密码 |
[13:19] | I just don’t want to die today, Lar. | 我是以防万一 拉里 |
[13:21] | Okay. Okay. You, in the trunk. | 好吧 你 进到后备箱里 |
[13:24] | We’ll be back in an hour. | 我们一小时内就回来 |
[13:31] | Hey. Understand something, Michael. | 迈克尔 你要明白 |
[13:33] | You know, I’ve let you skate a few times | 你要知道 我偶尔让让你 |
[13:34] | just because of old times’ sake, | 只是因为我们是老朋友了 |
[13:36] | and I always looked upon you like…A son. | 我一直把你当做我的儿子 |
[13:40] | But that ended when you sent me to prison. | 直到你把我送进监狱为止 |
[13:43] | Now, you don’t want to get shot in the neck, | 你不想被我一枪射中脖子吧 |
[13:44] | you do what I say! | 按我说的做 |
[13:45] | And then you cross your fingers, | 然后你就可以开始祈祷了 |
[13:48] | because daddy is in one of those moods. | 老子现在心情特别不好 |
[13:59] | You want to tell me why | 你能告诉我为什么 |
[14:00] | we’re breaking in to the British Consulate? | 我们要闯入英国领事馆吗 |
[14:02] | Are we doing a spec job? | 我们在做什么特别的事儿吗 |
[14:04] | Are we stealing something specific? | 我们要偷什么特殊的东西吗 |
[14:05] | Stop saying “We.” | 别说 我们 |
[14:06] | There’s me, the guy with the gun, | 这儿只有拿着枪的我 |
[14:07] | and there’s you, the guy that does whatever the hell I tell him to do. | 和听命于我的你 |
[14:10] | This is not some soapbox derby. | 不是什么玩具车比赛 |
[14:12] | Okay, but these biohazard symbols on these boxes | 好吧 但是这些盒子上的生物危害标志 |
[14:14] | are making me a little nervous. | 让我有点紧张 |
[14:15] | Well, that’s fascinating, Michael. | 真有趣啊 迈克尔 |
[14:16] | Feel free to keep me posted on your feelings. | 时刻告诉我你的感受哦 |
[14:18] | There are some things | 有些事情 |
[14:19] | you’re not gonna get me to do, Larry, gun or no. | 你是没办法让我做的 拉里 |
[14:21] | Okay, fine. It’s just a cover I.D. | 好吧 这只是个掩护的身份 |
[14:23] | I’m the boss. You’re my slow-witted underling. | 我是老大 你是我傻乎乎的小跟班 |
[14:26] | Oh, and by the way, lose that jacket. | 对了 把那件夹克扔了 |
[14:28] | It’s just a little too fancy. | 太华丽了点 |
[14:36] | Okay. What’s the job? Where do we work? | 我们要做什么 在哪儿工作 |
[14:40] | Second floor. | 第二层 |
[14:41] | That building is a CDC satellite office | 那幢楼是疾控中心的卫星办公室 |
[14:44] | where Larry Baruchel | 是拉里·巴里切尔 |
[14:45] | was recently hired to test lab samples. | 最近租来测试实验样品的 |
[14:48] | Brits are one floor up. | 英国佬在我们楼上 |
[14:50] | If Anson gave us the access codes, | 如果安森给了我们密码 |
[14:52] | why break in through the floor? | 为什么我们还要从楼下乱闯 |
[14:55] | Because if we open the front door of the consulate, | 如果我们开了领事馆的前门 |
[14:57] | building security gets a heads-up, | 那大楼保安会注意我们的 |
[14:58] | so we’re not opening the front door of the consulate. | 所以我们不能从前门进去 |
[15:00] | – What about — – Oh, Jesus. You know what? | -那么 -天哪 你知道吗 |
[15:02] | You’re really starting to piss the boss off. | 你已经让我开始火大了 |
[15:05] | And getting fired around here is the real bitch. | 别逼我在这里开枪 |
[15:18] | Hey. How’s it going, guys? | 伙计们 还好吗 |
[15:19] | Got a couple of samples to run here. | 弄了点样品过来 |
[15:23] | Well, quiet Sunday, huh? | 星期天真安静 |
[15:25] | You broke our streak. | 你是第一个来的 |
[15:26] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[15:27] | Those are good-looking boys. | 这些孩子真漂亮 |
[15:29] | Yeah, they take after their dad…whoever he is. | 完全继承了他们爸爸 无论他爸是谁 |
[15:32] | Oh ho! Nice. | 真好 |
[15:33] | All right. Have a good one. | 祝你好运 |
[15:35] | Sorry, need your I.D., too, sir. | 不好意思先生 我要看一下你的证件 |
[15:37] | Oh, no, uh, he’s with me. Chris is with me. | 不不不 他是跟我一起的 |
[15:40] | Oh, no, it’s not okay, though, | 这样不行 |
[15:42] | ’cause, uh, we got to check the I.D.S before — | 我们要核对他的身份才能 |
[15:43] | but I don’t get my I.D. Till Thursday | 但是我在星期四之前都拿不到我的证件 |
[15:45] | ’cause I didn’t fill out the paperwork right or something. | 我当时填的表格出了点问题 |
[15:48] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | This is what they stick me with. | 所以他才要跟着我 |
[15:52] | Uh, it’s…okay. | 那好吧 |
[15:53] | Just sign here and stop by on your way back to sign out. | 那就这儿签字 出来再签一下就行了 |
[15:56] | – Right there. – Okay. | -这里 -好的 |
[16:03] | There we go. | 我们走咯 |
[16:06] | Nice. Slow-witted suits you. | 真顺利 这会儿就需要这种猪脑子 |
[16:23] | What up, Eduardo? | 怎么了 艾德尔多 |
[16:24] | Sorry to make you come down, Mr. Axe. | 亚克斯先生 真抱歉让您下楼 |
[16:25] | I know noon to 3:30 is Sam siesta time, but — | 我知道中午到三点半是您的午睡时间 可是… |
[16:28] | No, no, no, that’s okay, buddy. It’s all right. | 不 不 不 没事儿 兄弟 没事儿 |
[16:29] | Who’s this guy who wants to see me? | 到底什么人非要见我 |
[16:35] | Are you Sam Axe? | 你就是萨姆·亚克斯吗 |
[16:36] | Most of the time. | 如假包换 |
[16:37] | My name’s Anson Fullerton. My… | 我叫安森·富勒顿 我… |
[16:41] | My wife has been taken. | 我爱人被绑架了 |
[16:42] | This lunatic strapped a bomb to her neck, and Mike — | 这个疯子在她脖子上绑了炸弹 迈克… |
[16:45] | Michael Westen? | 好象是叫迈克尔·韦斯顿吧 |
[16:46] | He said that you might be able to — that you would help. | 他说你可能…你可能可以帮我忙 |
[16:49] | Okay, slow down. One thing at a time. | 知道了 慢慢说 一个一个来 |
[16:50] | Where is Mike now? | 迈克现在在哪里 |
[16:51] | He’s with this guy. Uh, Larry. | 他和那个叫…拉里的在一起 |
[16:53] | – They went downtown — – Stop talking. Give me a second. | -他们去了市里… -先别说 等会儿 |
[16:59] | Fi, it’s Sam. Hey, we got a problem. | 菲 是我 萨姆 麻烦来了 |
[17:02] | Larry’s back. | 拉里回来了 |
[17:07] | And who said I’d never get a day job? | 谁说我白天不干活的 |
[17:11] | Okay. Open your box. | 行了 把盒子打开 |
[17:13] | Inside, you’ll find all the tools you need | 里面你能找到 |
[17:16] | to hack your way up into that vent. | 打通通风口需要的所有工具 |
[17:19] | One flight up runs past a hallway | 只要打通与领事馆会议室相通的走廊 |
[17:22] | connected to the consulate lobby, | 事情就大功告成了 |
[17:23] | and that’s where you’ll be making us a doorway. | 你就在会议室那里给我打开道门 |
[17:26] | All right? Set yourself up. | 行吧 动手吧 |
[17:45] | Let me remind you of something, Michael. | 迈克尔 我可警告你 |
[17:48] | In two hours, Anson’s gonna have himself a liquid bride | 如果你这边进展不顺 两小时后 |
[17:51] | if this doesn’t go well. | 安森的老婆可就小命不保了 |
[17:53] | You got that? | 明白 |
[17:56] | Got it. Let’s do this. | 明白 开始吧 |
[17:58] | I like that attitude. | 我就喜欢这态度 |
[18:01] | Now, before we do any of the heavy lifting, | 大干一场之前 |
[18:05] | I am gonna buy us a little privacy. | 我还是想保持私密点好 |
[18:17] | Follow my lead. | 学着我做 |
[18:20] | Hey, guys. Is everything okay up there? | 两位 上面没事吧 |
[18:22] | Some kind of warning light just came on. | 有些警告灯亮了 |
[18:23] | There’s just a little problem with the container tank. | 只是空调出了点问题 |
[18:25] | It’s not ebola. Here’s what we need to do. | 不是埃博拉病毒 大家别紧张 |
[18:27] | Call the police, Tim. | 提姆 快报警 |
[18:28] | Tim, do you have the sheet with the CDC instructions? | 提姆 有疾控中心报警指南的单子吗 |
[18:30] | No, no. It is not ebola. | 不用 不用 不是埃博拉 |
[18:33] | It is just a Class-2 spill. | 只是普通的二级泄漏 |
[18:35] | The building is empty, right? | 这座搂现在没人是吧 |
[18:36] | Yeah, y-you’re the only visitors. | 是的 只有您二位 |
[18:38] | W-what do you mean, Class 2? | 您说的二级泄漏 是什么意思 |
[18:40] | Oh, damn it. Damn it. | 该死见鬼 |
[18:41] | Look, look, we just can’t have people | 听我说 我们要禁止 |
[18:43] | coming in and out of here. | 所有人员进出 |
[18:44] | You need to lock all the exits. | 封锁所有出口 |
[18:45] | No phone calls, and that is the emergency-response protocol | 如果情况危急 我们在危险物质处理小组到达之前 |
[18:48] | that we will follow until Hazmat gets here, | 要遵守应急预案 |
[18:51] | if it comes to that. | 禁止一切通话 |
[18:52] | You’re gonna be hearing a lot of noises, | 你们会听到很大动静 |
[18:54] | a lot of banging. | 很大巨响 |
[18:54] | That’s us looking for that leak. That’s normal. | 那是我们在找裂缝 很正常 |
[18:57] | The most important thing | 关键是 |
[18:58] | is for you guys to just keep your distance. | 你俩要待远点 |
[19:00] | Okay, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! Lock it up! | 好的 快走吧 快走 封锁出口 |
[19:01] | Come on! Lock it up! | 快点 封锁出口 |
[19:08] | Oh, there’s no way anybody’s gonna crash our party now. | 现在不会有人来打扰咱们干活了 |
[19:14] | Jesse, I need you to get Maddy out of town. | 杰西 你赶紧带麦蒂到外地去 |
[19:17] | Larry’s back. | 拉里回来了 |
[19:18] | Larry? How the hell — | 拉里 怎么会… |
[19:19] | what is Larry doing back in town? | 拉里来这干什么 |
[19:20] | I don’t know much, but Maddy knows the drill. | 我还不清楚 但麦蒂肯定清楚 |
[19:22] | The minute you say, | 你只要一说 |
[19:23] | “It’s a Disney World kind of day,” | 今儿可真够刺激 |
[19:24] | she’ll grab the shotgun and go. | 她立马操了枪就来了 |
[19:26] | Keep her mind off it, will you? Oh, she loves the teacups. | 给她分分神 听见没 她是个茶杯控 |
[19:30] | Sam, you’re scaring me. Do you think Larry’s gonna — | 萨姆 你要吓死我 你说拉里会不会… |
[19:31] | Just breathe. Stay calm. | 深呼吸 镇定一点 |
[19:33] | How am I supposed to stay calm? My wife is — | 你要我怎么镇定 我爱人… |
[19:34] | Your wife is gonna be fine. | 你老婆不会有事的 |
[19:36] | She’s the only thing keeping Michael Westen | 她是唯一能制止迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[19:37] | from snapping Larry’s neck, and he knows it. | 要他命的人质 他心里清楚 |
[19:39] | So, just calm down. Everything’s gonna be — | 所以呢 要淡定 一切都会… |
[19:46] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:56] | Sam…I got here 2 minutes ago, and it was too late. | 萨姆 我早来两分钟 但已经晚了 |
[19:59] | Where’s my wife? Where’s Claire? | 我爱人呢 克莱尔呢 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[20:02] | No, you can’t — you said he wouldn’t kill her! | 不 你不能…你说过他不会杀克莱尔 |
[20:05] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[20:06] | – Claire! – Anson. | -克莱尔 -安森 |
[20:07] | Anson, you can’t go over there. | 安森 你不能过去 |
[20:12] | – Where’s my wife? – I’m sorry. | -我爱人呢 -很遗憾 |
[20:56] | I don’t get it. | 我还是想不明白 |
[20:57] | I mean, Larry’s a monster, | 拉里确实不是什么好东西 |
[20:59] | but that woman was his only leverage. | 可那女人是他唯一的筹码 |
[21:00] | Why kill her? | 为什么置她于死地 |
[21:01] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这太有违常理了 |
[21:04] | Anson, look, I know it’s hard to focus right now, | 安森 我知道现在让你集中精神很难为你 |
[21:08] | but the man who killed your wife, | 但如果你不帮我们 |
[21:09] | he’s gonna be out of the country in a matter of hours | 杀害你妻子的凶手 |
[21:11] | if you don’t help us. | 可能一眨眼就逃到国外了 |
[21:13] | How? What can I do? | 怎么帮 我能做什么 |
[21:14] | You need to tell us everything you know | 你要把拉里现在所有的打算 |
[21:16] | about what Larry is doing. | 都一五一十地告诉我们 |
[21:18] | Where did he take Michael? | 他在哪里带走迈克尔 |
[21:21] | I gave him, uh, the codes for the British Consulate, | 我把英国领事馆的密码告诉了他 |
[21:25] | the access codes. | 门禁密码 |
[21:26] | Sam… | 萨姆… |
[21:28] | Look, I don’t want to leave you here like this, | 我也不想就这么把你丢在这儿 |
[21:29] | – but Sam and I have — – No. If you’re going after | -可是我和萨姆必须得… -不 你们如果是要去抓 |
[21:32] | the son of bitch that killed Claire, I’m coming with you. | 那个杀克莱尔的混蛋 我就跟你们一起去 |
[21:34] | I want to see him go down. I want to see him dead. | 我要亲眼见他落网 我要亲眼见他死 |
[21:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:42] | Any idea what they feed you in an Albanian prison? | 知道在阿尔巴尼亚监狱里吃的那东西是什么吗 |
[21:46] | I don’t know. Yogurt? | 不知道 酸奶吗 |
[21:48] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[21:49] | I ate it every day for 8 months. | 八个月里我天天吃 |
[21:50] | I still couldn’t tell you what it was. | 还是说不出到底是什么东西 |
[21:52] | You fishing for an apology, Larry? | 你这是想让我道歉吗 拉里 |
[21:54] | You gonna let me go if I say I’m sorry | 如果我跟你道歉 都怪我没有认输没有被你毁彻底 |
[21:56] | I didn’t roll over and let you ruin my life? | 你就能放我一马吗 |
[21:58] | Nah, I don’t suppose so. | 不 我可没这么说 |
[22:00] | Well, then, let’s do this. | 好了 开始吧 |
[22:01] | Fine. Up you go. | 很好 你先上 |
[22:04] | Well, I need a shield for the sparks. | 我得要个挡板防火花 |
[22:06] | Cardboard should do it. I’ll check the copy room. | 硬纸板就行 我去复印室看看 |
[22:08] | Oh, and go call your friends? No, I don’t think so. | 想乘机找你朋友求救是吧 恐怕没门 |
[22:11] | Get your ass up there and start cutting. | 速度给我滚上去 快切 |
[22:14] | You’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[22:16] | If anyone’s used to getting a little burned, it’s you. | 要说被”黑” 谁能比得上你呀[Burn此处双关] |
[22:24] | Level-3 contagion facilities | 三级防传染设施里 |
[22:26] | are designed with massive exhaust systems | 都装配有复杂的排气系统 |
[22:28] | to quickly remove harmful gases in case of an emergency. | 以快速排空气体 避免紧急事故 |
[22:32] | They’re just about the only type of ventilation shaft | 这几乎是唯一一种可以容得下 |
[22:34] | a full-grown man can fit into, | 一名成年男性的排气管道 |
[22:36] | so they can double as a vertical passageway | 所以这管道便成为 |
[22:38] | to the next floor up. | 上楼的第二通道 |
[22:40] | But if you have to make your own exit. | 不过出口可得自己开辟 |
[22:47] | Ma’am, I told you. | 小姐 我已经跟你说过 |
[22:48] | I don’t care what kind of purse you left upstairs — | 我不管你到底什么钱包落楼上了… |
[22:49] | It’s a Fendi, and it has a very nice reward in it | 那可是芬迪的包包 |
[22:52] | for the handsome guard who saves my life | 门卫大哥如果能高抬贵手让我把包拿回来 |
[22:54] | by letting me go grab it. | 我一定重谢 |
[22:55] | No one’s allowed in today, period. | 今天任何人不得入内 到此为止 |
[22:56] | Believe me. I’m doing you a favor. | 相信我 这是为你好 |
[22:58] | But — | 可是… |
[23:01] | No luck? | 运气不好呀 |
[23:02] | Larry spooked those guards somehow. | 门卫都被拉里给唬住了 |
[23:03] | The place is locked down tight. | 这里现在都已经被封锁 |
[23:05] | Can’t you warn the guards? W-w-won’t they help? | 你就不能告诉门卫吗 他们还是不肯帮忙吗 |
[23:07] | Look, if we send a couple of Rent-A-Cops up there — | 如果搞几个不入流的警察上去 |
[23:09] | hell, even if we send a slew of real cops up there — | 好吧 就算是找几个真警察上去 |
[23:11] | this is gonna get bloody. | 这事儿也铁定要搞砸 |
[23:12] | So, that’s it? Wh– he gets away with it?! | 那要怎样 难道就让他这么逃了 |
[23:14] | He’s not getting away with anything. | 他逃不了 |
[23:15] | We just have to find another way into the building. | 我们得找其他地方进去 |
[23:17] | My feeling exactly, Fi. Look. Check this out. | 咱俩想一块儿去了 菲 看 那边 |
[23:20] | See that? It’s a freight access, | 看见没 是送货通道 |
[23:21] | but it goes right inside the building. | 但是可以直通大楼 |
[23:23] | And under the circumstances… | 目前看来 |
[23:25] | maybe we should just blast our way in. | 我们可以直接炸开一条道来 |
[23:27] | Oh, Sam… | 萨姆 |
[23:28] | you’re finally speaking my language. | 你终于说到我心坎里了 |
[23:38] | What is that? | 这什么 |
[23:39] | It’s a block of C-4. You should stand back. | C-4炸药 你们后退 |
[23:41] | Anson, listen. | 安森 听我的 |
[23:42] | You’re gonna stay here, okay? This is gonna happen fast. | 你最好待这里 听见没 我们很快就能搞定 |
[23:45] | When that door gets opened, | 门开后 |
[23:46] | we only got one shot to get up there and surprise him. | 我们只有一次突袭他的机会 |
[23:53] | Michael, are you okay? | 迈克尔 你没事吧 |
[23:54] | Oh, Michael is just fine, | 迈克尔好得不得了 |
[23:57] | at least for the moment. | 至少这会儿是 |
[24:02] | What are you after, Larry? | 拉里 你到底想干什么 |
[24:03] | You know, you are probably not the first person | 这问题我要回答 |
[24:06] | I would tell that to, | 恐怕也不会跟你说 |
[24:07] | so why don’t you do me a favor | 既然这样你为何不能帮我个小忙 |
[24:09] | and hold all your questions till forever?! | 咱永远别问这事儿呢 |
[24:12] | Now, I have something I want to explain. | 有些事我现在要讲清楚 |
[24:15] | I think you know by now I never wanted to kill Michael. | 我想你应该知道 我现在并不想杀迈克尔 |
[24:19] | Touch him, you are dead. | 敢动他一个手指头你死定了 |
[24:20] | Oh, that is pretty tough talk | 这话可就太严重了 |
[24:22] | coming from a tiny, little psychopath | 倒像是穿七分裤的小疯子[暗讽萨姆] |
[24:24] | in, what are those, Capri pants? | 才说得出的话 |
[24:27] | Where the hell is he? | 这人到底在哪儿 |
[24:32] | Hello! | 大家好 |
[24:33] | Hi, Sam. Oh, look at you. | 萨姆 原来是你呀 |
[24:36] | I see Jenny Craig has done her magic. | 瞧瞧你现在这身形多好啊 |
[24:39] | Thinner but not smarter. | 变精瘦了 却没变精明 |
[24:41] | Larry, you got two choices — | 拉里 给你两个选择 |
[24:43] | whatever you’re after or your freedom. | 不管你想要什么 或者是你的自由 |
[24:45] | Now, you let Michael out of there, | 你现在就把迈克尔放出来 |
[24:46] | you can watch us drive way. | 然后看我们开车走人 |
[24:47] | You live to fight another day. If you don’t | 你就可以再苟活一天 如果不这样 |
[24:49] | Shut up, you gas bag! | 闭嘴 你个饭桶 |
[24:52] | This is not a conversation! | 我没要跟你会谈 |
[24:55] | This is me telling you… | 我是在警告你 |
[24:57] | that if you try anything, I will see you coming, | 如果你们试着想闯进来 我会看到 |
[25:01] | and I will kill him. | 我就会杀了他 |
[25:05] | Believe that. | 相信这一点 |
[25:09] | You know what? He’s bluffing. | 你知道吗 他在虚张声势 |
[25:11] | Larry may be a murderous ghoul, | 拉里或许是杀人成性 |
[25:13] | but he’s always had a soft spot for Mike. | 但他对迈克总是心存善念 |
[25:14] | No. | 不 |
[25:16] | He said, “I never wanted to kill Michael.” | 他说过 我从不想杀了迈克尔 |
[25:18] | He’s talking about something that hasn’t happened, | 他只是说这件事还没有发生 |
[25:20] | as if it were in the past. | 但那是他过去的想法 |
[25:21] | That’s never a good sign coming from a sociopath. | 一个反社会的人说出这句话 不是一件好事 |
[25:24] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[25:25] | That no matter what we do, he’s gonna… | 你的意思是 不管我们做什么他都会 |
[25:28] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:48] | Well, you got to love the Brits. | 看看 人家英国人是不错 |
[25:49] | About as good at decorating a consulate | 看人家装修的领事馆 |
[25:51] | as they are at holding on to their colonies. | 就跟他们能很好得维护殖民地一样 |
[25:53] | – Let’s just do the job. – You know, a funny thing happened | -干活吧 -在你攀爬通风口的时候 |
[25:55] | while you were up in that vent. | 有件蹊跷的事情发生了 |
[25:56] | Our buddy Anson showed up out front with Fi and Sam. | 我们的老友安森与菲还有萨姆一同在外面出现了 |
[26:07] | I warned you, and I told you not to test me. | 我警告过你 而且我告诉过你不要试探我 |
[26:10] | Now, you are gonna do what I brought you here to do. | 你乖乖做我要你做的事情 |
[26:15] | And what’s that, Larry? | 是什么事情呢 拉里 |
[26:16] | You’re gonna plant a report in a diplomatic pouch. | 你在外交邮件里替换一份报告 |
[26:19] | A few nice people are gonna rot in prison, | 让几个所谓好人入狱服刑 |
[26:22] | and a few million dollars lands in my bank account. | 然后让几百万小钱儿落入我口袋 |
[26:29] | You know, if you want to earn some money, | 如果你只是单纯想赚钱 |
[26:32] | I can do it without you hurting innocent people. | 我不伤害其它人也能做到啊 |
[26:35] | Stop the act, man. Stop it. | 别演了 兄弟 别演了 |
[26:37] | I know your holier-than-thou Boy Scout routine by heart. | 我心知肚明你们假仁假义的童子军的老把戏 |
[26:41] | And you know what else I know? | 而且你知道我还晓得什么吗 |
[26:42] | I know something that nobody else knows. | 我还知道些别人不知道的情况 |
[26:45] | You deserved to be burned. | 你活该要被黑 |
[26:52] | Have we forgotten about Chechnya? | 你忘了在车臣了吗 |
[26:58] | I didn’t do anything in Chechnya. | 我在车臣什么也没做 |
[27:00] | Oh. Oh, is that what you tell yourself? | 这就是你每天告诉自己的吗 |
[27:03] | You stood there. | 你人在那 |
[27:05] | You watched it happen. | 袖手旁观 |
[27:07] | You let me kill those people! | 眼见我杀了那些人 |
[27:11] | And then you helped me cover it up, | 你还帮我掩盖事实 |
[27:14] | because that was the job! | 因为那是你的工作 |
[27:17] | Yeah! I did! | 是 我是这么做了 |
[27:18] | I’m just like you, Larry! | 我跟你是一路货色 拉里 |
[27:22] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要听的吗 |
[27:27] | You know what I want, Michael? | 你知道我想要什么吗 迈克尔 |
[27:29] | I want you to choose. | 我要你来选择 |
[27:31] | You’re either a civilian, or you’re an operator. | 你要么做个平民 要么做个行家里手 |
[27:36] | And until you choose… | 直到你选择了 |
[27:38] | you’re just pathetic. | 你真可怜 |
[27:41] | Now, clean yourself up. | 快擦干净了 |
[27:43] | We got work to do. | 我们还有活要干 |
[27:52] | Watch where you’re bleeding, kid. | 看好你哪在流血 孩子 |
[27:54] | I’m gonna wipe the security cam | 我去把安全摄像头的记录都抹除 |
[27:56] | so they won’t know who came through the wall. | 那样他们就不知道是谁从通风管道过来的 |
[27:58] | But it won’t do any good | 但是如果你的DNA在他们的家具上到处都是 |
[27:59] | if you smear your DNA all over their furniture. | 抹除影像也于事无补 |
[28:01] | Here. | 给你 |
[28:03] | Where are we planting this? | 我们把它放哪 |
[28:04] | There’s that “We” Again. | 怎么又说”我们”了呢 |
[28:06] | All right, the outgoing diplomatic pouch | 随便吧 外寄的外交邮袋 |
[28:09] | is in the vault right over there, | 在那边的储藏室里 |
[28:11] | and access is remotely controlled | 想进入 需要通过这边的 |
[28:13] | from this office right here. | 监控办公室 |
[28:15] | Clever. It makes a break-in a two-man job. | 高啊 要想闯入就必须得两个人 |
[28:18] | So, you go into the vault. | 所以你去进入储藏室 |
[28:19] | Oh, oh, and wouldn’t you love the chance | 哦哦 你是太想让我 |
[28:21] | to have me trapped in an airtight cage? | 困在一个密封的笼子里了吧 |
[28:23] | No. You’re going in. | 不 你去储藏室 |
[28:25] | Well, then, you’ll never | 但是那样 你永远不能确定 |
[28:26] | know for sure whether I planted the file. | 我是否把文件放进去了 |
[28:28] | You see these frown lines on my face? | 你看到我这些皱纹了没 |
[28:30] | You see, I was not, in fact, born yesterday. | 你看 事实上 我不是三岁小孩 |
[28:34] | Come on. I want to show you something. | 过来 让你看些东西 |
[28:37] | I will be watching you the whole way. | 我会监视你的整个行动 |
[28:41] | Now, you go in there. | 现在 你进到那 |
[28:42] | You put the documents in the diplomatic pouch. | 你把文件放入那些外交邮袋 |
[28:44] | You log it in to the computer. | 然后在电脑上登记 |
[28:46] | You wait until I buzz you into the vault, | 你等我给你开门进入储藏室 |
[28:48] | then you switch the pouches, and we go home. | 然后你调换邮袋 然后我们回家 |
[28:50] | – Got it? – I got it. | -听懂了吗 -听懂了 |
[28:52] | Let’s do this, huh? | 行动吧 好嘛 |
[28:53] | Oh, and, Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[28:56] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[28:57] | We do remember what happens when you test me, right? | 我们都记得你试探我的时候 发生什么事情了 对吧 |
[29:01] | How could I forget? | 我怎么可能忘记 |
[29:18] | Bingo. | 瞧 |
[29:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:31] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[29:34] | Before cellphones were invented, | 在手机发明之前 |
[29:36] | it was much harder to call out to an office | 让同一座楼里的所有人 |
[29:38] | without everyone else in the building seeing | 都不知道你在打电话 |
[29:40] | that you were on the line. | 是件很难做到的事情 |
[29:41] | Diplomatic spies in the ’80s | 80年代 老练的间谍 |
[29:43] | devised an easy solution to the problem | 设计了一种简单的办法来解决这问题 |
[29:46] | a corded handset wired to a fax machine | 把电话的听筒线连接到传真机上 |
[29:49] | gives you the freedom to make calls | 这样你可以打电话 |
[29:51] | without showing a line in use. | 还不会被人发觉你在用那个电话 |
[29:52] | If you can find a way to hide from the security cameras, | 如果你能再成功躲避安全摄像头 |
[29:55] | you can call out without anyone knowing what you’re doing. | 你就可以在所有人不知情的情况下 往外打电话了 |
[29:58] | I am saying we storm the building, | 我们还是突袭那个楼 |
[30:00] | we take out the guards with rubber bullets, | 用橡皮子弹打晕保安 |
[30:02] | and we go after Larry with the real ones! | 然后再用真子弹对付拉里 |
[30:03] | – Fiona… – You are talking about an armed assault | -菲欧娜 -你是要武装袭击 |
[30:05] | – of a friendly government consulate, Fi! – Oh, please. | -友国政府领事馆 菲 -哦 得了吧 |
[30:08] | – The British are far from friendly! – Come on. Look. | -英国人才不友好 -不是吧 |
[30:09] | I think that…if you don’t succeed | 我认为 如果你不成功 |
[30:10] | in getting Mike killed, the three of us are | 麦克会被杀 我们三个下半辈子 |
[30:11] | gonna wind up in prison for the rest of our lives! | 也得在监狱里过了 |
[30:13] | Fiona, I think your phone is ringing. | 菲欧娜 你的电话响了 |
[30:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:19] | Fi, Larry knows you’re outside. | 菲 拉里知道你们在外面 |
[30:20] | You got to forget about the consulate and pull back. | 你们不能进入领事馆 撤退 |
[30:23] | If you can get to Anson’s wife, | 如果你可以找到安森的老婆 |
[30:24] | get her out of that bomb collar and | 把她的炸弹项圈解除 |
[30:26] | Michael, she’s dead. | 迈克尔 她已经死了 |
[30:28] | What? | 什么 |
[30:29] | No, no, no, no. Why would Larry… | 不不不 为什么拉里 |
[30:30] | Whatever Larry has planned for you this time, it is not good. | 这次不管拉里想对你做什么 都应该没有好结果 |
[30:33] | Can you run? | 你能逃跑吗 |
[30:34] | No, he’s got eyes all over this place. | 不能 这地方到处是监控 |
[30:36] | Yeah, we found that out the hard way. | 这个我们已经领教了 |
[30:37] | What do you want us to do? | 那你想要我们怎么办 |
[30:39] | I don’t know what you could do. | 我不知道你们能做些什么 |
[30:40] | He’ll see any move coming. The windows are bulletproof. | 任何举动他都能看到 而且玻璃是防弹的 |
[30:42] | I think I’m just gonna have to plant this file | 我想我只能按照他的命令 |
[30:44] | in the vault like he wants | 在储藏室里 把文件安放进去 |
[30:45] | and try to undo the damage if I survive. | 然后如果我能活着出去 再来补救 |
[30:50] | Okay. Okay, great. | 好的 好的 太好了 |
[30:52] | Stay in the vault. Keep your head down. | 待在储藏室里 头放低点 |
[30:54] | Fi, what are you talking about? | 菲 你说什么呢 |
[30:55] | Good. And I’ll handle everything else. | 好的 我会处理剩下的事情 |
[30:57] | Fi, whatever you are planning, you have to walk away. | 菲 别管你怎么计划的 你们都得马上走 |
[31:00] | You ca… Fi! | 你 菲 |
[31:02] | Michael found us a way in. | 迈克尔帮我们找到了一条进去的路 |
[31:03] | It’s on the east side of the building. | 在楼的东边 |
[31:05] | Okay. Now we’re in business. | 好的 现在我们开始干活 |
[31:06] | We’re gonna need the jaws of life to cut through the wall. | 我们需要个气动钳 把墙打开 |
[31:08] | There’s one on the fire station in Brickell. | 在波利克的消防队里有一个 |
[31:10] | You two go get that, and I’ll keep watch here. | 你们两个去取 我在这继续监视 |
[31:12] | Fi, how’s that supposed to go down, exactly? | 菲 具体怎么下去呢 |
[31:13] | There’s no time to explain, okay? Just go do it! | 没时间解释了 快去干活吧 |
[31:16] | – Okay, okay. – Everything will be fine. | -好的好的 -不会有事的 |
[31:21] | Uncut RDX, | 未切割的旋风炸药 |
[31:24] | sometimes known as T-4 or cyclonite, | 有时候人们也叫它T-4或者黑素金炸药 |
[31:26] | is the most powerful military-grade high explosive there is. | 是最高性能的军用级别炸药 |
[31:30] | It’s an incredibly stable solid | 它是相当稳定的固体炸药 |
[31:32] | that can withstand small-arms fire, | 能经受住轻武器的火力而不爆炸 |
[31:34] | but when detonated, expands faster | 但是当它被引爆时 |
[31:36] | than a plasticized formulation like C-4. | 它的爆炸力比任何像C-4这样的塑体炸弹都要强 |
[31:39] | Simply put, T-4 is the good stuff | 简单说吧 T-4是个好东西 |
[31:41] | a lethal explosive that creates a wall of fire and shrapnel | 它能制造出墙面积大小的火焰及爆炸碎片 |
[31:45] | that will decimate everything and everyone in its path. | 其杀伤半径内的人与物 都将灰飞烟灭 |
[31:55] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[32:01] | Okay, kid, it’s like we were never here. | 好的 孩子 现在就像我们从来没来过这里一样 |
[32:03] | Now, let’s make this snappy. | 现在 我们快把活干完 |
[32:23] | All right, swap out your file | 好的 用你手上文件 |
[32:25] | for the one in box… | 替换378B里的 |
[32:27] | 378-Baker. | 文件 |
[32:38] | What have we here? | 什么情况 |
[32:46] | You’re gonna have to walk out of there eventually. | 你始终还是要从那里走出来吧 |
[32:49] | I have always admired you, Fiona. | 我始终很钦佩你 菲欧娜 |
[32:51] | I mean, with Michael’s smarts | 我是说 有迈克尔的智商 |
[32:52] | and your stomach for violence, | 加上你的勇猛 |
[32:54] | I mean, hell, the two of you could almost be me. | 你俩加起来 都快赶上我了 |
[33:03] | Now…now, what part didn’t you hear, dear? | 我不是跟你说过了吗 亲爱的 |
[33:06] | This is bulletproof. | 这是防弹玻璃 |
[33:09] | Go get a .50 cal…then maybe you got a shot. | 换支点50的狙击枪再来试一下吧 |
[33:13] | Now, listen, I want to do you a favor, Fiona. | 听着 我想给你个机会 菲欧娜 |
[33:17] | Go home now. Seriously. | 回家吧 说真的 |
[33:20] | You’re not gonna want to see the way this ends. | 你不会想看到这件事情的结果 |
[33:23] | Oh, you’re wrong, Larry. | 你错了 拉里 |
[33:24] | I’ve always wanted to see how this ends. | 我迫切想看到这件事情的结果 |
[33:56] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[33:58] | What was that? Michael. | 怎么回事 迈克尔 |
[34:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[34:23] | Oh, Michael. | 哦 迈克尔 |
[34:25] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:28] | Fi, why did you plant the bomb in the lobby? | 菲 为什么在大厅放炸弹 |
[34:32] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[34:33] | I made one targeted explosive, just enough for Larry. | 我只炸了一个目标 就够拉里受的了 |
[34:37] | Somebody else must have — | 肯定是别人… |
[34:38] | The security guards — | 保安… |
[34:40] | they’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[34:49] | Fi! | 菲 |
[35:05] | I don’t understand why Larry had bombs in that lobby… | 我不明白拉里为什么在大厅里放炸弹 |
[35:10] | Or how my detonator could have set them off. | 还有为什么我的炸药会引爆它们 |
[35:13] | Sam and Jesse are looking into it. | 萨姆和杰西正在调查 |
[35:15] | They’re trying to make sense of this. | 他们会搞清楚的 |
[35:16] | Make sense of it? | 搞清楚 |
[35:19] | Two innocent people are dead. | 两个无辜的人死了 |
[35:21] | You couldn’t have known what was going to happen, Fi. | 你不可能预料到的 菲 |
[35:23] | Yeah, well, I knew… | 是啊 我知道… |
[35:26] | how dangerous it could be. | 炸药有多危险 |
[35:27] | That’s why I lied to Sam. | 所以我跟萨姆撒谎 |
[35:31] | When he found out what happened, the look on his face… | 当他发现出了事 脸上的表情… |
[35:33] | No one’s blaming you for this. | 没人因此责怪你 |
[35:35] | Well, they should. | 应该怪我 |
[35:36] | It was my finger on that button. | 是我按的键 |
[35:38] | I killed those men. | 我杀了那些人 |
[35:43] | And cut. | 停 |
[35:47] | That was really, really great, you two. | 你们俩 真的 真的很棒 |
[35:49] | The tears… | 眼泪… |
[35:51] | The “I killed those men.” | “我杀了那些人” |
[35:53] | Really, really lovely. | 真的 真的很可爱 |
[35:55] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你到底怎么进来的 |
[35:56] | I…borrowed this from Fiona’s purse | 我 从菲欧娜包里借了这个 |
[35:59] | while she was consoling me. | 在她安慰我的时候 |
[36:02] | Dropped a bug in there, too, while I was at it. | 我在这里的时候 还安了个窃听器 |
[36:04] | You might want to get rid of that. | 或许你不想要那个 |
[36:06] | I got what I need. | 我取我所需 |
[36:07] | What the hell is this? | 到底怎么回事 |
[36:08] | I like to call it leverage. | 我喜欢称其为筹码 |
[36:10] | I hold your girlfriend’s fate in my hands. | 你女朋友的命运掌握在我手中 |
[36:13] | Here’s the deal. | 这么说吧 |
[36:16] | The tape…is just icing. | 录像带 只是点缀 |
[36:18] | I have you blowing up that building six ways from Sunday, | 从周日开始我让你用六种方法炸掉大楼 |
[36:21] | and if you lay a hand on me, | 如果你动手打我 |
[36:22] | there’s a guy who sends a mountain of evidence | 则会有人把一大堆证据送去 |
[36:24] | to the CIA and MI6. | 中情局和军情六处 |
[36:28] | I’ve gone to a lot of trouble to hold all the cards today, | 今天我惹了很多麻烦才能掌握大局 |
[36:31] | and…that’s where we are. | 就是 现在这样 |
[36:33] | You were behind it all? | 是你在幕后策划的 |
[36:35] | Behind Larry? | 拉里的幕后老板 |
[36:36] | Behind the consulate? | 领事馆的幕后老板 |
[36:38] | Your wife? | 你妻子呢 |
[36:40] | Larry didn’t kill his wife. | 拉里没杀他的妻子 |
[36:41] | You don’t think I’d actually… | 你不会认为是我… |
[36:43] | blow up my wife, do you? | 炸飞了我妻子 是吗 |
[36:46] | Who was she? | 她是谁 |
[36:47] | What kind of question is that? I don’t know. | 那是个什么问题 我不知道 |
[36:49] | I think her name was “Some lady.” | 我想她是”某位女士”吧 |
[36:53] | The hard part was pulling strings to get Larry out of prison. | 幕后操纵中最难的是让拉里出狱 |
[36:55] | I couldn’t let him know who I was | 不能让他知道我是谁 |
[36:57] | because I had to lead him here | 因为我要引他来这里 |
[36:58] | and to…well, me. | 还有 引他来找我 |
[37:03] | But Larry was worth it, though. | 尽管如此 拉里还是值得的 |
[37:06] | Worth it. | 值得的 |
[37:08] | I saw his file. That creepy father/son thing | 我看过他的档案 你们那个 |
[37:10] | you two had was just what the doctor ordered. | 毛骨悚然的父子情什么的 正是我想要的 |
[37:12] | You took quite a big risk, Anson. | 你冒了相当大的危险 安森 |
[37:13] | He could have killed you. | 他可能会杀了你的 |
[37:16] | You still don’t get it, do you? | 你还是不明白 对吗 |
[37:17] | I hired him. I hired Larry. | 我雇用了他 我雇用了拉里 |
[37:20] | He didn’t know it, | 他并不知道 |
[37:21] | but I’ve been pulling the strings all along. | 但我一直在幕后操纵 |
[37:23] | No. There’s no way you could have known | 不 你不可能知道 |
[37:26] | what would happen back there. | 那时候会发生什么 |
[37:27] | I couldn’t? Honey, I really am a very good psychiatrist, | 不能吗 亲爱的 我真是个出色的精神病学家 |
[37:30] | but I wouldn’t need to be to know | 但我真的不需要知道 |
[37:31] | that nobody brings out the mad bomber in you like Larry. | 没人说你这个疯狂的炸弹人喜欢拉里 |
[37:38] | And a British flag | 一面英国国旗 |
[37:39] | sure wasn’t gonna stop you from killing him. | 肯定不会阻止你杀死他 |
[37:41] | I just added a couple of bombs to the equation. | 我只是在方程上加了两个炸弹 |
[37:48] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[37:50] | I’m the last one of them. | 我是他们中的最后一个人 |
[37:53] | I’m the man who didn’t want to be found, | 我是不想被找到的那个人 |
[37:55] | the one you missed in Caracas. | 你在加拉加斯思念的那个人 |
[37:58] | After all these years… | 这么多年之后… |
[38:00] | That’s it? | 就是这样吗 |
[38:02] | That’s it?! | 就是这样了 |
[38:03] | I’m the one who sent Tavian to frame you for killing Max | 当你满足现状时 是我派塔维安 |
[38:06] | when you wouldn’t leave well enough alone. | 假扮你杀死麦克斯的 |
[38:08] | Stay with me, Max. | 坚持住 麦克斯 |
[38:10] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[38:16] | And I’m the one who watched you tear down | 是我看着你一步步捣毁 |
[38:17] | every last shred of the organization that burned you. | 那个黑你的组织 |
[38:27] | The organization I spent half my life building. | 那个我花了半生精力建立的组织 |
[38:31] | What do you want from us?! | 你想让我们怎样 |
[38:32] | For starters, I want you to let go of me. | 首先 我想让你放开我 |
[38:35] | Right now. | 现在 |
[38:39] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[38:41] | Next order of business, | 下一个议程 |
[38:42] | in your meeting tomorrow with Agent Pearce, | 明天见皮尔斯探员 |
[38:44] | I expect you to keep your mouth shut. | 希望你三缄其口 |
[38:48] | After that, we’ll talk about | 之后 再谈 |
[38:49] | all the other things I want from you. | 我想让你们做的另一件事 |
[38:52] | It’s a long list. | 列的单子长着呢 |
[39:11] | Yogurt parfait. | 酸奶冻糕 |
[39:12] | Nice choice. | 不错的选择 |
[39:16] | Max’s murder is officially closed. | 麦克斯的谋杀案正式结案了 |
[39:18] | I’m supposed to tell you | 我应该告诉你 |
[39:19] | that your standing with the Agency won’t be affected. | 局里给你的评价不会受影响 |
[39:21] | And what exactly is my standing with the Agency? | 局里到底给我什么评价 |
[39:24] | You have fans and you have detractors. | 褒贬不一 |
[39:26] | Let me guess which side you’re on. | 让我猜猜你站哪边 |
[39:32] | I do finally get to make the call to Max’s wife, | 最终我能给麦克斯的妻子打电话了 |
[39:34] | give that poor woman some closure. | 给那个可怜的女人一个交代 |
[39:37] | I guess I have you to thank for that. | 我想我还是得感谢你 |
[39:39] | When you call her, | 打电话给她时 |
[39:40] | you tell her I was with him at the end. | 告诉她麦克斯临终时我在 |
[39:43] | He said he loved her. You tell her that. | 他说他爱她 请转告她 |
[39:48] | You’re a damn good Agent, Pearce. | 你真是个好探员 皮尔斯 |
[39:50] | Maybe I shouldn’t say it, | 或许我不该说 |
[39:51] | but I hope our paths cross again. | 但希望我们会再合作 |
[39:55] | What? | 什么 |
[39:57] | Michael, Langley wants to keep using a burned spy. | 迈克尔 兰利想留用被解雇的间谍 |
[40:00] | How many people you think | 你觉得有多少人 |
[40:01] | they’re gonna loop in on something like that? | 会那样循环利用 |
[40:03] | You’re still gonna be my Agency contact. | 你依然是我的代理联络人 |
[40:05] | Whether either of us likes it or not. | 不管我们喜不喜欢 |
[40:08] | One quick thing before you go. | 你走之前还有件事 |
[40:11] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 我不知道你是否知道 |
[40:12] | but Miami has turned into a bit of a hot spot. | 但迈阿密变得有点危险 |
[40:14] | Yeah, I heard about this. Are we on this? | 是 我听说了 我们会跟吗 |
[40:16] | No. The feds are running point. | 不 联邦探员在跟进 |
[40:18] | But…keep an ear out, okay? | 不过… 继续打听 好吗 |
[40:20] | Sure thing. | 一定 |
[40:26] | For a spy, finding out you’ve been compromised, | 作为间谍 发现有人抓着你的把柄 |
[40:29] | that someone has something on you, | 被危及自身 |
[40:31] | is the ultimate nightmare. | 是终极噩梦 |
[40:33] | The worst part for someone who has spent | 最糟的是这个人受过专业训练 |
[40:35] | a career training for every situation | 面对各种情况 |
[40:37] | is knowing that there is nothing that you can do | 知道你无能为力 |
[40:40] | but grit your teeth and try to figure out | 但要咬紧牙关 设法准确知道 |
[40:42] | exactly how bad the nightmare is going to be. | 噩梦到底会有多糟糕 |
[40:47] | I watched you keep it short and sweet | 我看见你跟皮尔斯探员 |
[40:48] | with Agent Pearce today. | 今天说得简洁明了 |
[40:50] | I appreciate that. | 很是感激 |
[40:51] | I need to know that I can trust you. | 我得知道能信任你 |
[40:52] | You know everything about us. | 你知道我们的一切 |
[40:54] | We don’t know a thing about you. | 我们却对你一无所知 |
[40:55] | That’s true. | 那是 |
[40:56] | Once upon a time, | 从前 |
[40:58] | I was just a young psychiatrist working for the D.I.A. | 我曾是国防情报局一名年轻的精神病学家 |
[41:00] | It was my job to evaluate | 我的工作是评估 |
[41:02] | the ones who were being reassigned, | 被重新指派的探员 |
[41:04] | who were retiring… | 要退休的探员 |
[41:06] | The ones who’ve been burned. | 还有被解雇的人 |
[41:08] | I hated to see that…talent go to waste. | 我讨厌见到… 天才被浪费 |
[41:11] | You were there in the beginning. | 开始就有你 |
[41:13] | It was just me and management, two guys with a dream. | 只有我和高层 有同一个梦想的两个人 |
[41:16] | It was a dazzling idea, like a bolt from the blue. | 眼花缭乱的想法 就像晴天霹雳 |
[41:19] | Use burned spies to carry out ops | 利用被解雇的间谍执行任务 |
[41:21] | that the legitimate intelligence agencies wouldn’t touch. | 正当的情报局接触不到的任务 |
[41:25] | And then came Michael Westen. | 然后就有了迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[41:27] | I should have followed my gut. | 我本该跟着感觉走 |
[41:28] | Initially, I opposed your recruitment. | 最初 我反对招募你 |
[41:31] | What changed your mind? | 是什么改变了你的想法 |
[41:33] | Something your mother said in one of our sessions. | 一次会谈时你母亲说的一些话 |
[41:36] | Although, as it turns out, | 尽管 事实证明 |
[41:37] | you were less easy to manipulate than she led me to believe. | 你不像她说服我相信的那么好操纵 |
[41:40] | My mother? What? | 我母亲 什么 |
[41:41] | I did my homework. | 我做了功课 |
[41:42] | I had to know what makes Michael Westen tick. | 我必须知道什么能激发迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[41:45] | So, about five years ago, | 所以 大概五年前 |
[41:46] | I arranged to substitute for Madeline’s therapist. | 我安排取代了麦德琳的治疗医生 |
[41:49] | She didn’t know who she was talking to. | 她不知道在跟谁交谈 |
[41:50] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[41:52] | That’s an interesting turn of phrase. | 那是个有趣的措辞 |
[41:54] | Funny how that was on the tip of your tongue. | 挂在你嘴边真好笑 |
[41:56] | It’s your father you should be upset with. | 你应该生你父亲的气 |
[41:59] | The things that man gave us before he passed away… | 他过世前给我们的想法… |
[42:03] | What do you want from us? | 你想让我们怎样 |
[42:04] | Look at your boyfriend, honey. | 看看你的男朋友 亲爱的 |
[42:06] | He can barely hear a word I’m saying. | 他几乎听不进去我说的话 |
[42:09] | Well, that’s all the time we have for today. | 今天就到这里吧 |
[42:12] | We’ll pick this up again in the morning. | 明天上午再继续 |
[42:15] | Enjoy the sunset. It’s gonna be getting dark soon. | 欣赏落日吧 黑暗即将来临 |