Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:01] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:06] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:09] No cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] – Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] you’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:47] In the intelligence community, the enemy is less likely 在情报界 敌人不太可能
[00:50] to hide behind Kevlar and camouflage 躲在防弹衣和迷彩服后面
[00:53] than offshore accounts and blind trusts. 而是躲在离岸账户以及保密信托基金后面
[00:57] Once you pick up a bad guy’s money trail, though, 一旦你获知了一个坏蛋的财富踪迹
[01:00] finding them is just a matter of doing your homework. 那么找到他们就像做功课一样简单
[01:04] If you can find where they spend their cash, 如果你能找到他们把钱花在哪
[01:06] you know where they are. 你就知道他们在哪里
[01:10] If you can find where they got their cash, 如果你能找到他们的现金来源
[01:12] you can figure out where they came from. 你就能知道他们来自何处
[01:18] Ravel Stigler — unofficial banker to cold-war leftovers, 拉威尔·斯蒂格勒——冷战时期留下的地下银行家
[01:22] including our mystery man, Tavian Korzha. 还有我们的神秘人物 塔维安·科尔扎
[01:24] So we know who Max’s killer got his money from. 我们掌握了杀死麦克斯凶手的经费来源
[01:26] What now? 那现在怎么办
[01:27] Yeah, “What now?” is the problem. 是啊 “现在怎么办”是个问题
[01:28] Stigler’s got a nasty reputation, 斯蒂格勒恶名远扬
[01:30] runs with heavy security. 又有重重保护
[01:31] Talking to him’s gonna be a lot harder than finding him was. 和他说上话比找到他更难
[01:33] And finding him was very hard. 找到他已经很难了
[01:34] I’m being framed for murder, Sam. 我可是被陷害成杀人犯 萨姆
[01:36] He may be my only link to the real killer. 他或许是唯一和真凶有联系的人了
[01:38] I’ll take my chances. 我得抓住机会
[01:41] Uh, yeah, Mike, maybe not. 迈克 或许不是唯一的
[01:42] I mean, the CIA investigation is getting pretty close. 我是说 中央情报局的调查已经快接近真相了
[01:45] I think your best bet is to cozy up with Pearce 我想你最好的办法是和皮尔斯套近乎
[01:47] and see what she knows. 看看她知道些什么
[01:47] Sam’s right. We’ll run point on Stigler. 萨姆说的没错 我们继续跟进斯蒂格勒
[01:49] We just need an approach. 我们只需找到一个突破口
[01:52] Well, this might help. 好吧 说不定这能帮上忙
[01:54] I found some messages between Tavian and his money lender. 我找到一些塔维安和放款人的信息联系
[01:57] It sounds like Stigler thought 听着像是斯蒂格勒觉得他在
[01:57] he was financing an import business, 资助一项重要的生意
[01:59] not a killing spree. 而不是为杀手提供资金
[02:00] So Tavian lied to him. 那么是塔维安对他撒谎了
[02:01] You think that’s enough to bond with the guy? 你觉得这能把这家伙拉拢过来吗
[02:04] It’ll have to be. 必定会
[02:18] Hey. Want a beer? 要啤酒吗
[02:20] No, I prefer to be sober when I’m risking my life. 不 冒生命危险的时候我更喜欢保持清醒
[02:22] Thanks. Is Stigler here? 还是谢了 斯蒂格勒在这吗
[02:24] Private party in the back. 在后面的私人派对里
[02:28] He’s got a lot of friends here. 他在这里有很多朋友
[02:28] I’m thinking we got about a minute of alone time 我想我们大约有一分钟时间
[02:30] when this goes down. 来处理这事
[02:32] Well, we better talk fast, then. 那么 我们最好说得快点
[02:40] Hey, bathroom’s that way, right? 卫生间是走这里 对吧
[02:46] Hello. 你好
[02:50] You break into my place like this. 你们就这么闯进我的地盘
[02:52] Are you insane, or you want to die? 你们是疯了还是想死
[02:57] Uh, neither — we just need a minute of your time. 都不是 我们只要占用你一分钟时间
[03:00] You have as long as it takes for my men to break down that door 在我的人破门进来爆你头这期间
[03:03] and shoot you in the head. 你都可以说话
[03:05] Well, then, we’ll get right to the point. 那好 我们开门见山
[03:06] You loaned money to a man named Tavian, correct? 你借款给一个叫塔维安的人 对吧
[03:09] Tavian — 塔维安
[03:11] In my country, this is popular name, like “Bob.” 在我国家 这名字就像”鲍勃”一样泛滥
[03:14] We’ll take that as a yes. 我们当你承认了
[03:16] Do you know what he did with that money? 你知道他用这钱做什么吗
[03:18] He used it to kill a CIA officer. 他用这钱杀害了一名中情局官员
[03:21] I am businessman. This does not concern me. 我是个商人 这和我无关
[03:24] No? Maybe that does. 无关吗 或许这和你有关
[03:29] Lucien. 卢西安
[03:30] He is a friend. What do you know of him? 他是我朋友 你们知道他的什么事
[03:34] We know he’s dead. 我们知道他死了
[03:35] You lie. 你在说谎
[03:36] Check for yourself. 自己去查
[03:37] Tavian used the money to buy an HK91. 塔维安用这笔钱买了把HK91
[03:39] Then he used that gun to murder Lucien. 然后用这枪杀了卢西安
[03:41] How do you know this? 你是怎么知道的
[03:42] I was there. 我当时在场
[03:48] I’ll ask around. 我会去调查的
[03:50] Hope for your sake you’re telling the truth. 希望你说的是真的
[03:53] Your life depends on it. 这关乎你们的生死
[03:54] Trust me, buddy — we got a few lives riding on this one. 相信我 伙计 这关乎不少人的生死
[04:07] Solving the murder of a covert operative 调查杀害秘密特工的凶手
[04:10] is a little different than most homicide investigations. 和大多凶杀调查有所不同
[04:13] The pool of suspects is smaller, 嫌疑犯的对象很少
[04:14] but so are the odds that the killer got sloppy. 同时杀手粗心大意的可能性也小
[04:17] When leads are more precious and motives more plentiful, 当线索更加重要且动机更多时
[04:20] you have to look at the case from every angle 你得从各种角度看待这个案子
[04:22] because you never know where you’ll find the killer. 因为你永远不会知道你会在哪发现杀手
[04:25] Agent Pearce, how is it going? 皮尔斯特工 怎么样了
[04:27] The romanian connection looked so promising. 这个罗马尼亚人的人脉关系看起来很有内容
[04:29] But so far, nothing. 但目前为止还一无所获
[04:32] Then take me off the bench. 那就让我出马
[04:33] I’d like to, but Langley was so impressed 我也想 但总部对你在我们上一次
[04:36] with your work in our last extraction, 外出行动中的印象很深
[04:37] they’ve made you their go-to bad-guy grabber. 他们把你当成抓坏人的王牌
[04:40] So where am I heading to now? 那我现在有什么任务
[04:42] Puerto la cruz — 拉克鲁斯港
[04:44] Beach town outside Caracas. 加拉加斯外的海滩城市
[04:46] We intercepted some russian chatter. 我们拦截了一些俄国人的交谈
[04:47] Seems one of their assets is taking a little vacation there 似乎他们中的某人正带着他的老婆
[04:49] with his wife. 去那里度假
[04:50] This asset have a name? 这人有名字吗
[04:52] They refer to him only as “Cheshire.” 他们用”柴郡”来称呼他
[04:54] He creates the nasty bugs used in germ warfare 他为东方集团制造出
[04:56] for the eastern bloc. 用于细菌战的肮脏细菌
[04:57] Other than that, we don’t know much. 除此之外 我们了解不多
[04:59] You want me to bring him back 你想让我带他回来
[05:00] so you can get to know him better? 这样你就能更好了解他吗
[05:01] His wife, too — she might know something. 还有他的老婆一并带来 她可能知道些东西
[05:04] I’m an equal-opportunity extractor. 我是个机会均等解析者
[05:06] Speaking of wives, 说到老婆这个事
[05:07] this job calls for a Brendan and Christina Jensen. 这工作需要一对詹森夫妇 布兰登和克里斯蒂娜
[05:10] It’s a couples’ resort. 这是个情侣度假圣地
[05:11] I was supposed to be Christina, 我本来要假装成克里斯蒂娜
[05:12] but I don’t want to lose my head of steam with Max’s case. 但我不想因为麦克斯的案子失去理智
[05:15] So I got tickets for you and Ms. Glenanne. 所以我帮你和格兰恩小姐买了票
[05:19] The agency approved Fi? 局里认可菲了吗
[05:20] As you know, relations with Venezuela are sensitive. 你知道的 我们和委内瑞拉的关系很敏感
[05:24] If things go wrong, it’s easy for the CIA to disavow — 如果出了差错 方便中情局否认
[05:27] “Burned spy and his arms-dealer girlfriend “被免职的间谍和军火商女友
[05:28] tried to get chummy with a mad scientist.” 试着亲近一个疯狂的科学家”这类事
[05:30] Good to know Langley has our backs. 真高兴知道中情局总部给我们撑腰
[05:32] Go. Have fun. 去吧 祝你愉快
[05:35] Bring me back a souvenir or two… 给我带一两件纪念品
[05:37] …Preferably in cuffs! 最好是戴着手铐的
[05:40] I like a good extraction as much as the next girl. 我是想像邻家女孩一样外出
[05:43] But when I asked for quality time, 但我要求的是跟你独处的时光
[05:44] I didn’t mean on a job. 而不是外出出任务
[05:49] Don’t think of it as a job — 别把这当成是任务
[05:50] Think of it as a romantic getaway, Fi. 把它当成一次浪漫逃亡 菲
[05:53] A romantic getaway — 一次浪漫逃亡
[05:55] Tracking a biological-weapons engineer? 追踪一名生物武器工程师吗
[05:57] The resort has a full-service spa 这个度假圣地有全方位服务水疗
[06:00] and a four-star restaurant with chef… 以及有个大厨叫路易斯的四星级饭店
[06:04] Louis — Louis… 路易斯 叫路易斯
[06:07] As much as I would enjoy a meal 我倒是会享受
[06:09] that doesn’t come from a yogurt cup, 除了酸奶之外的大餐
[06:10] it’s not about fancy trips for me. 但不是因为这个奇妙旅行
[06:12] It’s about…Connecting. 而是因为沟通
[06:16] I thought we were connecting just fine last night. 我以为我们昨晚沟通得可好了
[06:20] You know that’s not what I mean. 我指的不是那个
[06:21] I know, but sometimes it’s really hard to read your mind. 我知道 但有时你的心思确实很难琢磨
[06:27] How is it, when you are dealing with drug lords or mob bosses, 为何当你面对毒枭或者黑帮老大时
[06:31] you know exactly what to say and do, 很清楚怎么说怎么做
[06:32] But when it comes to me… 而面对我时
[06:34] I’m trying, Fi. 菲 我在努力
[06:35] I mean, I thought this would be a good start. 我觉得这次应该是个好的开始
[06:38] It’s not ideal, but we’d be together. 没有很浪漫 但至少我们能在一起
[06:41] And vacationing on the CIA’s dime 用中情局的钱旅行
[06:43] is not all that bad. 何乐而不为
[06:44] Look — we’ve got a discretionary fund. 看 我们获得了一笔自主资金
[06:51] I’ll add a new dress to my collection… 那我就给我的衣柜添件新衣服
[06:54] And some shoes. 再买几双鞋
[06:57] – Here you go, Consuelo. It’s all yours. – Thanks -给 康斯薇洛 全是你的 -谢谢
[07:00] So, you think Stigler’s gonna show? 你觉得斯蒂格勒会来吗
[07:01] Well, we crashed his party 我们冒昧闯进他的派对
[07:02] And asked him to give up one of his customers. 还要他出卖一个客户
[07:05] Whether it’s to help us or kill us, he’ll show. 不管是来帮我们还是杀我们 他都会出现
[07:07] Oh, here we go. 说曹操曹操到
[07:11] Hey, fellas. How’s the thumb? 伙计们 事情进展如何
[07:15] Checked with my guys. 我的人查过了
[07:17] It seems what you say about Tavian is true. 你们说的塔维安的事是真的
[07:19] Hey, would I steer you wrong? 我敢对你说谎吗
[07:21] He comes Tuesday, 2:00. 他周五下午两点会出现
[07:25] He parks here in alley. 他的车停在巷子的这里
[07:27] He comes in, takes money, 他进来 拿钱
[07:29] Goes back to car, and leaves — 回到车里 然后离开
[07:31] In and out, maybe a minute. 一进一出 也许就一分钟的事
[07:32] Long enough to grab him. 足够抓到他
[07:34] Tavian is a dangerous man. 塔维安是个危险人物
[07:37] If you fail, it will be bad. 如果你们棋差一招 无异引火上身
[07:40] You understand? 明白吗
[07:42] Believe me, we understand. 相信我 我们明白
[07:46] Okay. So, Mike and Fi get to kick back 好吧 迈克和菲享受阳光假日
[07:48] And sip mojitos in the sun, 和鸡尾酒
[07:49] And we get to set a bear trap for an international killer. 我们却得费心抓捕一名国际杀手
[07:52] Sweet. 真好
[07:59] 拉克鲁斯港 委内瑞拉
[08:07] Working a cover at a foreign resort 在国外度假胜地执行便衣任务
[08:09] isn’t about keeping a low profile. 不需要保持低调
[08:10] It’s about having as much access as possible. 而是要接触到尽可能多的人
[08:13] Arrive in a nice car and tip extravagantly, 乘坐豪车抵达并给高额小费
[08:15] And the service staff will open all sorts of doors for you. 服务人员就会给你行各种方便
[08:18] If you want to rub elbows with the other guests, 如果你想和其他宾客交往
[08:21] Select a cover that gives you an excuse to be social 就要选一个能打入社交名流圈子的假身份
[08:23] And a reason for the hotel to upgrade you to a central room. 酒店会将你奉为上宾安排到中央的房间
[08:27] “Travel writer” Usually works fine. “旅行作家”这个身份通常屡试不爽
[08:29] We have a lovely suite for you. 我们给您安排了舒适的套房
[08:31] Please enjoy your stay. 希望您住得愉快
[08:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:33] It’s a good idea to make use of all the hotel’s amenities. 充分利用酒店的设施是个好主意
[08:36] A laptop and some hacking software 一台手提加一些黑客软件
[08:38] can get you access to the hotel’s database… 就能进入酒店的数据库
[08:42] and give you free pay-per-view in the process. 免费查阅到顾客信息
[08:46] How does the discretionary fund look? 快看自主资金买的衣服怎么样
[08:49] Expensive. 很贵
[08:50] Four couples’ check-in dates match Cheshire’s. 四对夫妇的入住日期”柴郡”吻合
[08:54] So one of these guys is our germ maker. 这些人之一就是我们要找的生化武器制造商
[08:55] Tonight’s the perfect time to check them out. 今晚是查他们底细的绝好时机
[08:58] Aren’t you forgetting something? 你没有落下什么吧
[09:00] No, no. 没有
[09:01] I downloaded their room numbers onto my phone. 我把他们房间号输入手机里了
[09:03] We’re Mr. And Mrs. Jensen, were we not? 我们是詹森夫妇 不是吗
[09:06] Yeah. Oh. 是的
[09:10] Aren’t you gonna get down on bended knee? 你不是应该单膝下跪吗
[09:20] We got work to do. 我们有正事要做
[09:23] It’s an ugly rock, anyway. 这摇滚配乐也很扫兴
[09:31] Well, I’ll give you this — 我得说
[09:32] This is the nicest place 这是你带我查案
[09:33] you’ve ever taken me for surveillance. 来过最好的地方
[09:36] All of our Cheshires are here. 我们所有的可疑柴郡夫妇都在这
[09:38] From the looks of it, so is the rest of the resort. 舞厅都如此雍容 其他地方可见一斑
[09:40] Thank god these heels have arch support. 幸好我的高跟鞋有足弓垫
[09:44] Shall we? 跳舞吗
[09:46] I thought you’d never ask. 你总算问了
[09:47] When gathering intelligence, 当获取情报时
[09:49] Operatives often rely on binoculars, 情报员通常依靠望远镜
[09:51] Hidden cameras, and electronic listening devices, 隐藏式摄像机和窃听器
[09:54] But sometimes all it takes is a well-dressed date 但有时只需赴一个衣着光鲜的约会
[09:57] and a decent sense of rhythm. 恰如其分地掌握旋律
[10:00] If you’re light on your feet, 如果你舞步轻盈
[10:01] You can study a crowd without standing out in it 就可以不留痕迹地探查一群人
[10:04] And examine every angle of a room with a simple spin. 简单的旋转舞步就能查明舞厅的每个角落
[10:07] The first step, of course, 当然首先
[10:08] is identifying your surveillance targets — 从嫌疑人查起
[10:10] Locating them, assessing them, and coming up with a strategy 定位 评估 之后提出
[10:13] for further intelligence gathering. 进一步情报收集的方案
[10:15] The worst thing you can do at this point is rush things. 此时切忌急功好利
[10:18] Your goal is to blend in, plan your moves, 要清楚你的目标是融入群体 伺机而动
[10:20] and let the dance carry you where you need to go. 让舞步带你去要去的地方
[10:32] Shall we tango? 我们来跳探戈吧
[10:33] Let’s. 好
[10:39] Can I lead? 我能领舞吗
[10:40] Fine. Just this once. 好吧 仅此一次
[10:42] The simplest kind of surveillance, of course, 最简单的探查手法当然是
[10:45] is eavesdropping — easy enough on the dance floor, 偷听 在舞池上尤为简单
[10:47] where getting close to people is simply a matter 只要掌握正确的舞步
[10:49] of knowing the right moves 以及把握好时机
[10:51] and using them at the right time. 就能靠近别人
[10:53] He better make me first chair. I’ve earned it. 他最好拥我为首席董事 我应得的
[10:56] Oh, he’s the bad guy, but just the lawyer kind. 他是个坏人 不过交给律师就能搞定
[11:01] More direct approaches can work, as well. 更直接的方法也是可行的
[11:03] Dancing alongside someone for an evening 整晚都在某人旁边跳舞
[11:05] can give you a perfect excuse to strike up a conversation 是和他们搭话并在谈话中
[11:08] and find out what you need to know. 获取需要的讯息的完美理由
[11:10] You and your husband make such a cute couple. 你和你丈夫真是郎才女貌
[11:12] Oh, we’re not married — yet. 我们还没有结婚
[11:18] They’re not married. 他们还没结婚
[11:22] You can even pull off a covert weapons check, 如果你足够小心 你甚至可以
[11:24] if you’re careful. 进行隐蔽的武器查看
[11:26] Under his jacket — could be a gun. 他的外衣下面可能夹着把枪
[11:29] Spin me. 我转过去看看
[11:32] Excuse me. 抱歉
[11:35] Smartphone. 智能手机而已
[11:48] Doesn’t mean he’s not our guy. 并不能说明他不是我们要找的人
[11:56] It has to be Serge and Karina. 一定是塞吉和卡琳娜夫妇
[11:58] They don’t dance, 他们不跳舞
[11:59] They’ve barely touched their drinks, 饮料也不碰
[12:00] And they keep eyeing the door. 而且一直在看着门口
[12:01] Well, unless Serge is a child prodigy, 除非塞吉是个神童
[12:05] He’s way too young to be a bioweapons guy. 他做生化武器制造商也太年轻了点
[12:08] You have a better prospect? 你有更好的嫌犯人选吗
[12:09] Hmm. It’s those two. 是那一对
[12:12] They’re using a fake name. 他们用的是假名
[12:13] Oh? And how do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[12:15] They’re listed as Kevin and Nicki Skylar, 名单上写着他们是凯文和妮基·史凯乐
[12:17] But when the waiter called him “Mr. Skylar,” 但当服务员叫他史凯乐先生时
[12:19] It took him a good two seconds to react. 他半饷都没反应过来
[12:22] Well, maybe he was preoccupied. 也许他因为其他事分了心
[12:24] You know men — so easily distracted. 你知道男人的 最容易貌合神离
[12:28] Hmm? 什么
[12:29] Yeah, one way to find out — they’re staying in room 441. 有个办法探个究竟 他们住在441号房间
[12:33] We should go before they finish dinner. 我们应该在他们吃完晚饭前过去
[12:35] We don’t get to finish our wine? 我们不等喝完酒吗
[12:38] It’s a kosta browne. 这可是上好的科斯塔布朗酒啊
[12:51] Work fast. I’ll keep watch. 快点 我来望风
[12:52] An outlet is the ideal place to plant a bug in a hotel. 酒店里的插座是最理想的放窃听器的地方
[12:56] Not only do they provide power, 不仅因为他们提供电源
[12:58] But any audio picked up can be transmitted through the wires 还因为收到的任何音频都可以通过电路
[13:01] to any other outlet in the building, 传给大楼的任何其他插座
[13:03] As long as you can manage to hook into a live circuit 只要你能在不触电的前提下
[13:05] Without electrocuting yourself. 将其接进带电线路
[13:07] Hurry, Michael. 迈克 快点
[13:08] The Skylars are calling it an early night. 史凯乐夫妇提早回来了
[13:10] 30 seconds. 还有三十秒
[13:17] More bad news — we were both right. 更坏的消息是我们都没错
[13:20] Mr. Skylar is the death merchant. 史凯乐先生是军火商
[13:22] 凯文·史凯乐 生化武器科学家
[13:25] My couple — bodyguards. 我看上那对是保镖
[13:35] Let’s go. 撤
[13:36] Not this way. It’s too late. 这边不行 来不及
[13:43] You know — god. 你知道 天啊
[13:44] As a spy, 作为间谍
[13:45] improvising to get out of tough situations 随机应变摆脱困境
[13:48] is just part of the job. 只是工作的一部分
[13:50] Sometimes that means stealing a car 有时要偷辆车
[13:52] to get away from a gun battle. 逃出枪林弹雨
[13:55] We gonna have any privacy ever? 咱们能不能有点私人空间
[13:56] They have to check the room. 得先让他们检查房间
[13:58] Other times, it means destroying a $2,000 dress 有时候 你得弄烂一条两千美金的裙子
[14:01] to climb down safely from a hotel balcony. 从酒店阳台上爬下去
[14:18] You do what you have to do to survive, 你用尽手段自保
[14:20] but it doesn’t mean you won’t upset someone in the process. 不过难免会惹恼别人
[14:24] You always know how to show a girl a good time, Michael. 你最懂得如何让女孩扫兴 迈克尔
[14:31] Put away that bottle and calm down, Nicki? 别喝了 冷静点 妮基
[14:35] You’re being irrational. 你简直蛮不讲理
[14:36] I don’t even know what you’re saying. 我根本不懂你在说什么
[14:37] I am saying that this trip is so lame, I could scream! 我在说这次旅行太烂了 我想咆哮
[14:42] Keep your voice down, will you? 小点声行不行
[14:44] Are you really gonna listen to this all night? 你打算整晚听这个
[14:46] There’s trouble in paradise. 不过是对互相厌恶的夫妻
[14:49] I think you get the gist. 我想你已经听明白了
[14:50] The more we know about them, 对他们了解越多
[14:52] The easier it will be to get them 就越容易骗他们
[14:53] to the helipad for the extraction, Fi. 上飞机跟咱们走 菲
[14:57] I think we know plenty. 我们已经知道不少了
[14:59] They’re american… traitors, married. 他们是美国人 叛徒 已婚
[15:03] Apparently, they hate each other. 很明显 他们厌恶对方
[15:05] Do you think that I just wish 你以为你那些普拉达的包
[15:07] your Prada bags into existence, Nicki? 是从天上掉下来的吗 妮基
[15:09] I have to work for them. 我不得不为他们工作
[15:11] What the hell do you want from me? 你到底想我怎么样
[15:13] I want to go on a vacation where I don’t have Russian goons 我想好好度个假 不要那些俄国笨蛋
[15:15] telling me where to go or what time I have to go to bed! 告诉我该去哪该几点睡觉
[15:19] I want a real life! 我要过正常的生活
[15:24] I guess selling bioweapons secrets 我看贩卖生物武器机密
[15:26] wasn’t quite the opportunity they thought it would be. 跟他们预期的生活不太一样
[15:28] It sounds like Nicki is desperate 听起来妮基很想
[15:30] for some social contact 参加社交活动
[15:31] and a little taste of the good life. 享受一下美妙生活
[15:33] How would you feel about making a new friend tomorrow? 你明天去交个新朋友怎么样
[15:36] Why not? 干嘛不呢
[15:38] We have a lot in common. 我们共同点倒是真不少
[15:40] We both have good taste in handbags, 都懂得欣赏名牌包
[15:43] work-obsessed men. 都有个醉心工作的男人
[15:44] At least I don’t sell WMDs to dictators. 我可没卖过大规模杀伤武器
[15:49] I’m, uh… 我…
[15:51] I’m drawing a bath. 我打算去沐浴
[15:54] There’s room for two. 里面是鸳鸯浴的配置
[15:59] I would love to, 我也想去
[16:01] but I have to type up these notes. 不过我得把听到的信息打出来
[16:03] Okay. 好吧
[16:17] For a spy, 对间谍来说
[16:18] making an approach is about problem solving. 要接近某人只需帮他解决问题
[16:21] Whether it’s a bad marriage or an unsatisfying job, 无论是婚姻失败还是工作受挫
[16:23] you look for the problem, 你要找出这个问题
[16:25] the issue on the target’s mind. 目标脑子中在想的问题
[16:41] Can I get you something, Mr. Jensen? 詹森先生 需要些什么
[16:43] Yes, I’m hitting the golf course, 我正要去高尔夫球场
[16:45] but my wife would like a little champagne and caviar. 我妻子需要一些香槟和鱼子酱
[16:49] It’s our anniversary, 今天是我们周年纪念日
[16:49] So make it the good stuff, will you? 所以给她弄点好酒 知道吗
[16:51] Of course, se?or. 当然 先生
[16:52] Once you know the problem, 一旦你找准问题
[16:53] it’s just a matter of turning yourself into the solution… 下一步就要让自己成为解决问题的关键
[16:56] I’ll just need your signature. 请签个名
[16:58] …and arranging a meeting. 并安排一次偶遇
[17:06] Champagne and beluga caviar. 香槟和鲟鱼子酱
[17:10] Oh, no. I’m sorry. I didn’t order this. 不 抱歉 不是我点的
[17:13] From your husband. 是你先生点的
[17:15] I wish! 我也希望是
[17:16] My husband isn’t that splurgy. 我丈夫可没这么大手笔
[17:18] Oh, I-I’m sorry. 抱歉
[17:19] I think that might actually be mine. 我想是点给我的
[17:20] I’m so sorry. 非常抱歉
[17:21] Here. 给我
[17:24] Yum. 真是美味
[17:26] About $1,000 worth of yum. 价值一千元的美味
[17:28] My husband and I only do this about once a month, 我丈夫和我一个月也就奢侈一回
[17:29] So we try to make it count. 所以要尽情享受
[17:33] You know, my hubby is busy. 我丈夫很忙
[17:36] Why don’t you join me? 你干嘛不陪我一起享受
[17:38] Um…I shouldn’t. 我不该喝酒
[17:40] There are no shouldn’ts on vacation. 度假还管什么应不应该
[17:44] Okay. Yeah, hit me. 好吧 给我一杯
[17:46] Hitting. 正在倒
[17:51] – Thank you. – I’m Christina. -谢谢 -我是克里斯蒂娜
[17:53] Nicki. Nice to meet you. 我是妮基 很高兴认识你
[17:58] Where’s your husband? 你先生呢
[18:00] He is, uh, probably on the phone somewhere, as usual. 他大概在某处讲电话呢 他总是这样
[18:04] Mine’s the same way. 跟我丈夫一模一样
[18:05] And actually, Brendan is being a good boy today. 布兰登今天很乖
[18:09] He’s arranging a helicopter ride for us. 他安排了直升机带我们游览
[18:12] Apparently, it’s the best way to see the rainforest. 这显然是游览雨林的最好方式
[18:16] Of course, he’s only doing it because I twisted his arm. 当然 这完全是因为我对他施压
[18:20] Here’s to… being the better half. 敬我们这两个好老婆
[18:22] I’ll drink to that. 我同意
[18:30] There he is. Kevin! 他在那 凯文
[18:33] This is Christina. 这是克里斯蒂娜
[18:35] Yeah, we met at the pool. 我们在泳池认识的
[18:36] Oh, nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[18:38] – Champagne? – No, thank you. -要香槟吗 -不用 谢谢
[18:40] That’s my husband — a buzzkill. 这就是我老公 令人扫兴的家伙
[18:42] I take it this isn’t your first bottle, Nicki. 看来你不只喝了一瓶 妮基
[18:44] Christina, making new friends? 克里斯蒂娜 交了新朋友吗
[18:46] Honey, this is Nicki. 亲爱的 这是妮基
[18:48] – Oh, and you must be Brendan. – Yes. -你就是布兰登吧 -正是
[18:51] You never said how handsome he is. 你没跟我说他如此英俊
[18:53] – Brendan. – Kevin. -布兰登 -凯文
[18:55] Darling, did you book the helicopter tour? 亲爱的 你订了直升机吗
[18:58] I tried to get something cozy, 我本想找架双人的飞机
[18:59] but all they had was a six-seater. 不过他们只有六座的
[19:02] That seems like such a waste. 那可真是浪费
[19:03] I know. Why don’t you join us? 对了 你们干嘛不一起来
[19:04] There’s plenty of room, and we would love the company. 地方足够大 有人陪也更好玩
[19:06] That would be so fun. 那一定很有趣
[19:12] Oh, that’s incredibly generous, but, uh, we can’t. 你真是太慷慨了 可我们不能去
[19:16] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[19:17] Seriously, Kevin… 说真的 凯文…
[19:18] Look, don’t decide now. 这样吧 别急着决定
[19:19] Let’s all grab dinner and discuss it then. 咱们吃晚饭时再讨论
[19:21] What do you say? 你们怎么看
[19:25] We’ll think about it. 我们会考虑的
[19:26] Ohh, well, hopefully, we’ll see you later. 希望迟些见到你们
[19:32] I don’t think they’re going for it. 我看他们不会上钩
[19:33] They’re going for it. I know what she’s thinking. 会的 我了解她的想法
[19:35] I know that look she gave him. 我了解她那个眼神
[19:36] – I’m not so sure — – Christina! We’re in. -我不确定 -克里斯蒂娜 我们去
[19:38] Since you guys got the helicopter tour, 既然你们请飞机观光
[19:40] Dinner’s on us. 我们就请晚饭
[19:41] See you at 7:00! 那七点见
[19:42] 7:00. 七点见
[19:44] told ya. 我就说吧
[19:54] According to my napkin, Tavian should pull up… 根据纸巾上写的 塔维安会停下来
[19:59] Right, like, here-ish. 就是这里
[20:01] Then he goes into the back of the bar, 然后他从酒吧后门进去
[20:03] Gets the money, comes back out here, 拿了钱 出来到这里
[20:05] – Goes this way. – Yeah. -然后往前走 -对
[20:07] I think we can stop him right around that ketchup stain. 我看可以在番茄酱污点这个位置拦他
[20:10] You talking about that grate right there? 你说那个下水道
[20:12] I’m talking about that grate right there. 就是它
[20:14] All right, cool. 好吧 好计划
[20:15] I got everything we need in the back of Fi’s car. 我去菲的后备箱里拿装备
[20:16] Yeah, about that — are you sure 说起这个 你确定
[20:17] that Fi is cool with us borrowing her wheels? 菲不介意我们用她的车吗
[20:19] Well, she’s gonna have to be. The Porsche is getting a tune-up. 不会的 因为我的保时捷在检修
[20:21] Okay, let’s do it. 开工吧
[20:25] Pinning down a moving target 牵制一个移动目标
[20:26] is all about preparation and timing. 完全靠得是前期准备和时机的问题
[20:28] If your target will be driving, 如果你的目标要开车的话
[20:30] the first task is to stop the vehicle. 第一个任务就是让他把车停下来
[20:32] If you have room, 如果有足够的空间
[20:33] a bigger vehicle will do the trick. 一辆更大的车能为你掩护
[20:35] But if space is tight, you have to improvise. 但如果空间不够 你就得临时制造一个
[20:40] Finally, if you know where the target vehicle is headed, 最后 如果你知道目标将要驶向哪里
[20:43] A directional blast 一个定向爆破装置
[20:45] That can launch a projectile into the engine of a car 可以以高速击中车子的引擎
[20:48] at high speed will stop it in its tracks. 以致使车子停下来
[20:50] You just have to find a place to plant it 你只要找到一个地方装上爆破装置
[20:52] and wait 然后等着就可以了
[20:55] That ought to do it. 这下应该搞定了
[20:56] – Let’s go eat. – Dinner’s on me. -去吃东西吧 -晚饭我请
[20:59] Stunning views, booze on board. 绝美的景色 甲板酒宴
[21:02] You’re gonna love this chopper ride. 你一定会爱上这次直升机之旅的
[21:07] What’s wrong, Nicki? 怎么了 妮基
[21:08] You’ve barely touched your moose. 你都没怎么碰你的甜点
[21:10] I didn’t want to ruin our meal. 我不想破坏这顿饭
[21:11] It’s just that… My husband 只是 我的丈夫说
[21:14] Said that we can’t go on the tour. 这次旅行我们不能去了
[21:16] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[21:18] Ask him. 问他去吧
[21:21] Um, I’m afraid we don’t have time. 我恐怕我们没有时间
[21:24] Of course you have time. It’s just a day ride. 你当然会有时间了 这只有一天的行程
[21:26] I said I don’t have time. 我说了我没时间
[21:28] Kevin, you’re being rude. 凯文 你太没礼貌了
[21:30] Sorry, I just have work. 不好意思 我只是有工作要做
[21:33] My bosses need us to be home tomorrow night. 我老板需要我们明晚到家
[21:34] As a spy, 作为一个间谍
[21:36] you’re trained never to pitch assets 你被训练成在你不能掌控的情况下
[21:38] In situations you don’t control. 不轻举妄动
[21:40] Still, you can’t always avoid it. 但是 你还是不可避免要面对情况
[21:42] If it’s a choice between that 如果要选择不轻举妄动
[21:43] Or losing the asset altogether, 或者人财两空
[21:45] Sometimes you have to grit your teeth and roll the dice. 有些时候你要咬紧牙关孤注一掷
[21:48] Let’s stop with the charade, Kevin. 别再打哑谜了 凯文
[21:51] You and I have a lot in common. 你和我有很多共同点
[21:53] We both work hard, we both love our wives, 我们都很努力工作 都很爱我们的妻子
[21:55] And we’re not who we claim to be. 我们都是表里不一的人
[21:59] -Excuse me? – Hear him out… -什么 -听他说完
[22:01] And smile and nod as you do, 举手投足要像你一样
[22:04] Or we’re all gonna get shot by your bodyguards. 不然我们就要被你的保镖一枪射中了
[22:08] I’m a broker of sorts, 我是身兼各种种类的经纪人
[22:10] For people with skills to sell, like you. 对于像你这样靠某样技能为生的人
[22:12] I-I-I don’t know what you’re saying. 我不知道你在说什么
[22:14] Of course you do. 你当然知道
[22:15] Kev, I can guess how it all went down, actually. 凯文 我大概能猜到这到底是怎么一回事
[22:17] It’s always the same drill — 通常都是差不多的套路
[22:18] You were at some pharma conference… 你在一些药物公司的会议上
[22:20] Probably talking about diet drugs 可能说过一下关于减肥药
[22:23] Or cholesterol pills. 或者胆固醇药类
[22:24] …Wasting that brain of yours, 浪费你的脑细胞
[22:26] And then someone made you a better offer. 这时有人向你提供一个更好的提议
[22:27] Promised you the world. 承诺要给你一切
[22:29] And then that promise didn’t really pan out, now, did it? 结果那个承诺没有实现 对不对
[22:31] How did you know that? 你怎么知道的
[22:32] – Nicki. – What?! -妮基 -干嘛
[22:33] The Russians are all talk. 俄国佬都只会说空话
[22:35] If you’re gonna sell out, 如果你要把它们都卖完
[22:36] you do it to the highest bidder. 你要卖给出价最高的人
[22:37] I can double what you make right now, 我可以让你事半功倍
[22:39] And I won’t insult you by pushing a babysitter on you. 我不会像侮辱你似地找人盯着你
[22:46] Looks like those babysitters are getting suspicious. 看起来这些盯着你的人已经起疑了
[22:50] Brendan… 布兰登
[22:53] I can give you everything you want, 我可以给你任何你想要的
[22:55] But you have to decide right now — 但是你要现在就做决定
[22:57] Do you want to go back to the gulag 你想回古拉格[集中营]
[22:59] With your millions that you’ll never spend or… 守着那些你永远也不能花的百万美金
[23:02] Or would you like to come with us 或者你可以加入我们
[23:04] To our private helicopter, champagne on ice? 乘上我们的私人直升机 在冰上喝香槟
[23:10] Sweetheart… 亲爱的
[23:12] Say yes. 答应吧
[23:14] – You have five seconds. – Kevin, please? -你只有五秒考虑 -凯文 求你了
[23:19] Fine. I’m in. 好吧 我加入
[23:20] Laugh, now, as loud as you can. 现在赶快笑 笑的越响越好
[23:26] Now you see why I make him tell all his stories 现在你知道为什么我要让他发自内心的
[23:28] In his inside voice. Inside voice! 讲自己的故事了 发自内心的
[23:30] You are so bad! 你太坏了
[23:32] To new friends. 为了新朋友
[23:34] New friends. 新朋友
[23:45] Kevin, you don’t like your champagne? 凯文 你不喜欢这香槟吗
[23:47] I don’t want champagne — 我不想喝香槟
[23:49] I don’t even want to be in this pool. 我都不想在待在这个游泳池里
[23:51] That’s hilarious. 真好笑
[23:53] Remember, we’re supposed to keep up appearances. 记住 我们要把场面撑住
[23:55] Appearances, I know — you keep saying that. 场面 我知道 你一直都在讲
[23:57] What you didn’t say 你没有说的是
[23:58] was how any of this was actually going to work. 是我们所做的这些到底会不会有用
[24:00] Well, first, stay calm, sip your bubbly, 首先 冷静点 喝口香槟
[24:04] Just relaxing with friends. 和你的朋友们放松放松就好
[24:05] Please. Relax? 拜托 放松
[24:06] He forgot the meaning of that word 当他给俄国佬做事的时候
[24:08] when he started working for the russians. 就忘了这个词的意思了
[24:09] Our chopper arrives at 4:00. 我们的直升机四点到达
[24:11] We’ll all meet at the helipad 我们一把盯着你的人甩掉
[24:12] As soon as we ditch your babysitters. 就在机场碰头
[24:14] That’s your plan — ditch them? 这就是你的计划吗 把他们甩掉
[24:17] We can’t ditch them. 我们甩不掉他们
[24:18] They never let us leave their sight. 他们从未让我们离开他们的视线
[24:20] Not to mention — 更不用说
[24:21] They’re always carrying a gun at all times. 他们随时都带着枪
[24:23] I mean, if we try to run, 我是说 如果我们试图逃跑
[24:24] they’re gonna shoot us. 他们就会一枪射中我们
[24:25] We won’t give them the chance. 我们不会给他们这个机会的
[24:27] Kevin, you and I are going to the steam room 凯文 你和我一会儿去桑拿房
[24:29] For a little ‘r’ and ‘r.’ 小小休整一下
[24:31] Serge won’t be able to wear his kevlar vest 塞吉 不会在他的浴巾下
[24:34] Or his machine pistol on him under his towel. 穿着他的防弹衣或带着自动手枪的
[24:36] And we have lunch at a tres chic restaurant across town. 我们会在小镇那边的三个姑娘饭店吃午餐
[24:38] We have reservations on the patio. 我们在露台上定了位置
[24:40] Karina will be stuck at the bar, 卡琳娜会在吧台被困住
[24:42] Which gives us enough room to slip away. 这样我们就有足够的空间可以逃走了
[24:43] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[24:45] Those guys are seriously scary. 这些家伙看上去太吓人了
[24:46] Trust me — 相信我
[24:47] We’ll have everything we need to take care of them. 对付他们需要的东西我们都有
[24:49] And once we lose them and get to the cars, 一旦我们甩掉他们 我们就上车
[24:51] We’ll have plenty of firepower. 我们有足够的火力
[24:53] I don’t know. This seems like an awfully big risk. 我不知道 这看上去像是可怕的大冒险
[24:55] With an even bigger reward at the end of it. 最终我们会得到巨大的回报
[24:58] Just think of the life you’ll have. 想想你马上就能拥有的生活吧
[24:59] Anything is better than this life. 什么都比现在好
[25:01] The scary part is almost over. 这惊险的一页马上就要翻过去了
[25:04] And soon, we’ll all be filthy rich. 马上我们就会超级有钱
[25:08] We should get dressed for lunch. 我们该换衣服准备吃午饭了
[25:10] I’ll see you later, darling. 一会儿见 亲爱的
[25:12] – Be careful. – I’ll miss you, too. -当心点 -我也会想你的
[25:23] So, who do you think’s having more fun right now — 你觉得谁现在更开心呢
[25:25] Mike and Fi in paradise, waiting for Mojito refills, 迈克尔和菲在天堂享受美酒
[25:27] Or you and me in a back alley, 还是你和我躲在穷街陋巷
[25:29] Waiting for a romanian assassin? 等待一个罗马尼亚杀手呢
[25:31] I’d be having a lot more fun if Tavian would show up already. 要是塔维安现在现身的话我会更开心的
[25:34] Should have been here a half-hour ago — it’s hot. 他应该半小时之前就到的 这里真热
[25:37] Do you think Stigler might have tipped him off? 你觉得斯蒂格勒会不会暗中通知他了
[25:38] I don’t know. I’ll go ask him. 我不知道 我去问问他
[25:42] Do you mind watching my back, 你介意帮我盯一下吗
[25:43] Just in case Tavian’s fashionably late? 以防塔维安姗姗来迟
[25:45] As long as you bring me a beer on the way back out. 只要你回来的时候帮我带瓶啤酒就行了
[25:55] Oh, damn it. 他妈的
[26:01] Sam, we got a problem. Stigler’s dead. 萨姆 我们有麻烦了 斯蒂格勒死了
[26:05] Hands up. Phone off — now. 举起手来 挂掉电话 快点
[26:11] Sam, can you hear me? 萨姆 你能听到我说话吗
[26:13] Sam. 萨姆
[26:24] Nice place. 好地方
[26:25] You bring all your kills here, 你把你的目标都带到这里来
[26:27] or is this our special spot? 还是只带我来这里
[26:28] If I wanted to kill you, you’d be dead already. 要是我想杀你 你早就死了
[26:31] I want a meeting with Michael Westen. 我想见迈克尔·韦斯顿
[26:33] You’re gonna arrange it. 你来安排
[26:34] You want to meet with Mike? 你想见迈克
[26:36] You killed his buddy and framed him for murder. 你杀了他的朋友 然后栽赃给他
[26:38] I don’t think he’s really eager to grab a latte with you. 我想他不会那么想跟你喝咖啡吧
[26:40] You can tell him about the meeting, 你可以替我告诉他跟我会面
[26:42] or I can send him a written invitation, 我也可以写一个邀请函
[26:44] pinned to your corpse. 钉到你的尸体上给他
[26:46] Let’s go with option “A.” 咱们执行A计划
[26:47] Tell Michael I want a truce, 告诉迈克尔 我要停战
[26:51] and I have answers. 而且我有答案给他
[26:52] Yeah? To what? 是吗 什么的答案
[26:53] The questions he doesn’t even know to ask. 他自己都不知道问的问题
[26:56] I’m sure Mike would be very intrigued, 我肯定迈克会很感兴趣
[26:58] but he’s a little busy right now. 但是他现在有点忙
[26:59] Tell him to clear his calendar. 告诉他取消其它行程
[27:01] Tomorrow, 6:00 P.M., Brickell Key Park. 明天下午六点 波利克公园见
[27:05] I won’t wait. 过时不候
[27:20] People tend to overestimate the value of weapons. 人们总是高估武器的价值
[27:23] Choosing the time and place of a fight 其实选择好时间与地点
[27:25] is often more important than having a lot of firepower. 通常比武器好要重要的多
[27:27] It doesn’t matter if all you’ve got 就算你手里只有
[27:29] is some spa rocks and a wet towel. 浴室的石头和一条湿毛巾
[27:32] If you can surprise an unarmed opponent on favorable ground, 如果你能让徒手的对手措手不及 得到有利形势
[27:35] that can be all you need. 那你就具备了一切
[27:36] Kevin, sit down. You’re supposed to relax. 凯文 坐下 你应该放松些
[27:38] You know what? I’ll be relaxed 你知道吗 我们上飞机的时候
[27:40] when we’re in the air 我会放松的
[27:42] and this dump is just a speck on the horizon. 这个垃圾地方只是地平线上的一个小污点
[27:44] We’re almost there. 马上到了
[27:46] All you have to do is soak in the healing mist 你现在只需要蒸蒸桑拿
[27:48] and distract Serge when he shows up. 塞吉出现的时候 吸引下他的注意力
[27:51] And then…then, once you get your, uh…your opening, 然后 然后一旦你俩开打
[27:53] I can…I can go, right? 我就可以跑了 对吧
[27:54] You go back to the locker room. You wait there. 你回衣柜间去 在那等
[27:56] Just kill some time. 消磨下时间
[27:58] Fantasize about how much money you’re gonna make. 幻想一下你会挣多少钱
[28:00] About that… 说到这个
[28:01] I have been working on this new neurotoxin 我一直在研究一种新的神经毒素
[28:04] like nothing you have ever seen. 保证你从来没见过
[28:06] I am talking total organ failure. 我是说它能让人体器官全部衰竭
[28:09] They drop like that. 快到你想不到
[28:11] Russians weren’t interested, but North Koreans might be. 俄国佬可能不会感兴趣 但是棒子一定喜欢
[28:14] We’ll shop it around. 咱们可以到处推销一下
[28:15] You’ll get what you deserve. 你会得到你应得的
[28:25] You should have waited for me 你不该不等我
[28:26] before coming in here. 就自己一个人进来
[28:27] Do I need to, uh, have you escort me to the bathroom, too? 我连进浴室都需要你的陪同吗
[28:30] I’m fine, Serge. 我没事儿的 塞吉
[28:32] Where is your friend? 你的朋友呢
[28:33] How the hell should I know? 我他妈怎么知道
[28:34] Maybe he’s getting a massage. 他去按摩了吧
[28:36] Serge. 塞吉
[29:21] Sleep tight, Serge. 睡好 塞吉
[29:25] Well, it seems the boys had a cleansing sweat… 看起来 男人们洗干净
[29:28] rid themselves of unwanted company. 并且甩掉了一个讨厌的家伙
[29:29] Well, then, I guess that means it’s our turn. 那么 我想现在轮到我们了
[29:31] Exactly. 没错
[29:33] I picked the key to the patio door off the bar manager. 我从酒吧经理那偷了通往天井的门钥匙
[29:35] So, I’m gonna get up, lock the door, 我会站起来 去锁门
[29:38] and then we’ll start making our way out of here. 然后我们夺路而逃
[29:41] Well, do you really think a locked door is gonna stop her? 你真的认为锁了门 就能阻止她吗
[29:43] No, but it’ll buy us enough time to get to the car. 不能 但是能给我们足够的时间到车上去
[29:46] I think I’m gonna need a glass of wine… 看来我得喝一杯了
[29:49] Maybe a bottle. 或者一瓶
[29:51] All you need is to stay calm. 你只需要冷静
[29:53] This only works if Karina has no idea what’s going on. 只有在卡琳娜不察觉的情况下 才能成功
[29:56] Okay. Yeah, I can do that. 好的 我可以做到
[30:02] – Hey, Nicki. – Yeah? -妮基 -怎么
[30:04] Keep staring at Karina like a scared little bunny, 像个惊恐的小兔子一样一直盯着她看
[30:06] you’re gonna tip her off. 她会起疑的
[30:07] Just…take in the view. 你只要 看看周围景色
[30:09] Read the menu. Focus on anything but her, okay? 看看菜单 但是别把注意力集中在她身上 好吗
[30:12] Okay. 好的
[30:13] I’m gonna go to the buffet now. 我现在去自助餐桌那
[30:14] Okay. 好的
[30:45] What did I tell you about those bunny eyes? 我告诉过你不要惊恐地盯着她
[30:46] – Come on. – Sorry. -快走 -对不起
[30:54] Come on, up and over, in the drink, honey! 快点 翻过去 跳水里 亲爱的
[31:09] We’ve got to get to the car. 我们得回到车那边
[31:11] Aah! Geez! 天啊
[31:17] Call for help! 打电话求助
[31:18] My phone is at the bottom of the bay. We’re on our own. 我的电话掉水里了 在海湾底部 我们得靠自己了
[31:20] We’re gonna have to make a run for it. 我们得快跑了
[31:22] Okay, well, the car is way too far from here. 好吧 但是车也离我们太远了
[31:26] Well, then, we’ll arrange for another mode of transportation. 那我们只能想其它办法跑了
[31:28] Keep your head down. Follow me. 压低头 跟着我
[31:31] Um, I don’t ride. 我不会骑摩托车
[31:34] Yeah, but you know how to be clingy. 知道 但是你会抱紧不
[31:37] Come on. 快点
[31:55] As tactical vehicles, 作为战术车辆
[31:57] Motorcycles have advantages and disadvantages. 摩托车有其优势与劣势
[32:00] Their off-the-line acceleration 它可以加速很快
[32:01] leaves most four-wheel vehicles in their dust. 让大多数的四轮汽车望尘莫及
[32:04] But as a vehicle for bursting through a roadblock, 但是让它撞开路障
[32:07] you can’t do much worse. 想也别想
[32:22] What are you doing? Why are we stopping? 你在干嘛 为什么要停下来
[32:24] Your babysitter must have called all her Russian friends. 盯梢你的人 肯定已经通知了她的俄国同伙
[32:29] We’ll never make it past that roadblock. 我们闯不过路障
[32:31] Well, can we go back out to the main road? 我们能回到主路上去吗
[32:33] Karina will have that covered. 卡琳娜一定会叫人把守
[32:35] Okay, so let’s hide. Let’s go into the woods. 好吧 那我们藏起来 我们藏树林里
[32:38] They’ll comb every inch of those trees. 他们会对树林做地毯式搜查
[32:40] It’s not a question of if they get us… 找到我们是肯定的
[32:41] It’s a question of when. 只是时间问题而已
[32:42] We have to stay and fight. 我们得在这跟他们硬碰硬
[32:44] I dig the girl power, but, uh, Karina… 我也喜欢你的女侠豪气 但是卡琳娜
[32:47] She brought her friends…we’re outnumbered. 她会带她的同伙来 比我们人数多多了
[32:48] – They’re totally gonna kill us. – Probably… – 他们肯定会杀了我们的 -可能吧
[32:51] but I’m not a big fan of going quietly. 但是死也要死得轰轰烈烈
[32:57] Where’s our chopper? 我们的直升机呢
[32:59] It’ll be here in five minutes. 五分钟后到
[33:01] Five minutes… and we are home free. 五分钟 我们就可以回家享受自由了
[33:04] Our wives should have been here by now. 我们的老婆这时间应该到了啊
[33:07] Their route was shorter than ours. 她们的路程应该比我们短
[33:13] They’re not answering. Something’s wrong. 不接电话 肯定出事儿了
[33:15] Maybe they hit traffic. 可能是堵车吧
[33:16] If Karina was tipped off, 如果卡琳娜察觉事有蹊跷
[33:18] she would have called in reinforcements 她会打电话请求增援
[33:19] and cut off the roads. 截断道路
[33:21] It’s right out of the FSB playbook. 这个俄联邦安全局战术书里的标准程序
[33:22] We’re going back for them. 我们得回去找她们
[33:23] Are you insane? 你疯了吗
[33:26] No, you said yourself 不行 你自己说的
[33:27] our chopper’s gonna be here in five minutes. 我们的直升机过五分钟就会到
[33:30] It’s time to cut our losses. 是时间降低我们的伤亡了
[33:31] Our losses? 我们的伤亡
[33:32] I can see why your wife finds you so charming. 我终于知道你老婆为什么会觉得你有魅力了
[33:41] Help me clean off these bullets. 帮我擦拭子弹
[33:43] At least we’ll stand a fighting chance. 至少我们还有个战斗的机会
[33:45] He had a medical degree. 他学医毕业的
[33:46] What girl goes wrong marrying a doctor? 一个女孩嫁给个医生 有什么错啊
[33:49] If I had known what I was signing up for, 如果我知道结婚后会这样
[33:50] I would never have accepted this damn ring. 我才不会接受这个烂戒指
[33:52] You know what I mean? 你懂我意思吧
[33:53] Not really. Mine’s a fake. 不太懂 我的戒指是假的
[33:55] Really? 真的
[34:01] They’re here. 他们来了
[34:02] Keep those coming. Get down. 接着擦子弹 蹲下
[34:34] Two down, one to go. 两个挂了 还剩一个
[34:36] Here. That’s our last bullet. 给你 我们的最后一颗子弹
[34:39] – She’s coming. – Get back. -她来了 -退后
[34:48] Aww. Gun problems? 枪出问题了
[34:54] Michael. How’d you find me? 迈克尔 你是怎么找到我的
[34:56] I know you. 我太了解你了
[34:57] You’d want to go down guns blazing. 你死也要打完最后一颗子弹
[35:00] Nice place for a last stand. 这个决战场选得好
[35:08] It’s not over. 还没结束
[35:09] Karina sent for backup — 12:00. 卡琳娜叫来了支援 12点钟方向
[35:12] And your 6:00. 还有你6点钟方向
[35:13] Shall we? 可以吗
[35:17] I thought you’d never ask. 我觉得没必要问
[35:39] I’m out. 我没子弹了
[35:50] Get over here, Nicki. 过来 妮基
[35:53] Reloading. 换子弹
[35:59] Ready? Move! 好了吗 走
[36:31] What’s, uh — what’s with the commandos? 这是 突击队在这里干什么
[36:32] Get in the chopper. 上直升机
[36:33] Yeah, I’m not going anywhere 是 我哪里也不去
[36:35] until I know exactly where that thing is going. 除非我清楚知道飞机要去哪里
[36:37] Virginia, CIA headquarters in Langley — 弗吉尼亚 中情局在兰利的总部
[36:39] Maybe a quick stop in the Caribbean. 或许在加勒比海小停一下
[36:40] Guantanamo’s lovely this time of year. 每天这时候关塔那摩很美的
[36:42] Oh, my god. 我的上帝
[36:43] It’s okay. They’ll cut a deal with you. 没关系 他们会跟你讲条件的
[36:45] And later, you can pawn that ring and start anew. 之后 你可以当掉那枚戒指重新来过
[36:47] What about me, huh? 那我呢
[36:48] I’m not gonna get a deal. 我不打算讲条件
[36:50] You think I’m getting on that thing? 你觉得我会上飞机
[36:51] There is no way — no way! 绝对不行 绝对
[36:53] Stand down. 退后
[36:55] Fine. You want to stay here? 好吧 你要留下
[36:56] Good luck with your Russian friends. 祝你和你的俄国朋友们好运
[36:58] After your daring escape, don’t expect a warm reception. 你若敢逃跑 就别期待热情接待
[37:12] Okay, you know what? I know my rights. 好吧 你知道吗 我知道我的权利
[37:14] You will never get a word out of me! 我一句话都不会说的
[37:16] Yeah? Well, they’re gonna get plenty out of me! 是吗 我什么都会说的
[37:23] Thank you, Michael. 谢谢你 迈克尔
[37:25] For what? 为了什么
[37:27] Quality time. 跟你独处的时光
[37:33] Tavian said 6:00 p.M., right? Any word? 塔维安说下午六点 是吗 联系到了吗
[37:36] No. Haven’t heard from Mike, either. 没有 也没有迈克的消息
[37:38] He must still be flying back. 他肯定正往回飞呢
[37:39] I can’t believe he’s gonna be late to his own showdown. 不敢相信他在紧要关头迟到
[37:41] Well, my buddies in homeland security 国土安全部的伙计们
[37:42] just bought us some time. 给咱们争取了点时间
[37:44] They came through, man — by land, by sea, and by air. 他们成功了 海 陆 空
[37:45] Yeah, you must have called in a lot of favors. 是 你一定调动了不少关系
[37:47] Uh, yeah, that, and I kind of told them 是的 那个嘛 我大致跟他们说
[37:49] I was tracking a smuggled weapon 在跟踪军火走私犯
[37:51] that may or may not be leaking radioactive material. 也可能是泄漏放射性物质
[37:52] Oh! You went nuclear on them? 你说他们有核武器
[37:54] Yeah, I figured it wasn’t time to pull punches. 是 我认为不是手下留情的时候
[37:56] It should buy us at least four hours. 至少能争取四个小时
[37:57] Well, let’s hope Mikey gets here quick. 希望迈迈快点赶来
[37:59] Yeah, if Tavian hasn’t stood him up. 是啊 如果塔维安不放他鸽子的话
[38:03] Hey, speak of the Tavian, I’ll make sure he’s here. 塔维安的电话 我要确保他在这里
[38:05] I’ll be back. 我马上回来
[38:06] yeah? 喂
[38:08] I thought we had an agreement. 我以为我们说好了的
[38:09] Where is Michael Westen? 迈克尔·韦斯顿在哪里
[38:10] Well, he’s at brickell key park, just like you wanted. 他在波利克公园 完全按你说的
[38:13] He’s not there. You’re lying. 他不在那里 你说谎
[38:15] What? Me lie? No, he’s there. 什么 我说谎 不 他在那里
[38:16] Check again. It’s a big place. 再看看 这地方很大
[38:18] Maybe you haven’t looked hard enough. 或许你没看清楚
[38:19] I’m on brickell key, staring at the meeting point. 我在波利克公园 正盯着见面地点
[38:21] No Michael. 没有迈克尔
[38:23] Well, I guess he just must be running late. 我猜他一定是晚点到
[38:25] You know, I’m not a patient man. 你知道 我没什么耐心
[38:27] This is a one-time offer. We’re done. 就这一次机会 结束了
[38:30] Yeah, uh, before you skedaddle, 是啊 你逃走之前
[38:32] You might want to take a look at the water. 或许你想看看水面
[38:34] You see those police patrol boats? 看见那些警察巡逻艇了吗
[38:36] They’re not letting any boats in or out 未来两到三小时
[38:37] for the next two or three hours. 他们不会让任何船只进出
[38:39] We’ve also locked down the airspace. 我们还封锁了空域
[38:41] Oh, and in case you were planning a road trip, 以防万一你计划从陆路逃走
[38:43] I wouldn’t exactly pack your bags. 我根本没打点你的行装
[38:45] You’ll get your meet with Mike, 你会见到迈克的
[38:47] but you’re gonna have to wait. 但你得等一等
[38:50] Well, we got the tiger by the tail. 揪住老虎尾巴了
[38:52] Yeah, I just hope it doesn’t 是 我只希望
[38:53] rip Mike’s head off when he gets here. 迈克来的时候不会被爆头
[38:58] You know, I’ve been thinking — 你知道 我一直在想
[39:01] the world is a dangerous place. 这个世界很危险
[39:03] I bet there are lots of wanted types 我打赌在西班牙 意大利 法国
[39:05] laying low in Spain, Italy, France. 有很多低调的通缉犯
[39:08] Are you volunteering for more extraction jobs? 你自愿做更多提取信息工作吗
[39:11] Paris is lovely in the spring. 春天的巴黎很美
[39:17] I guess I won’t be needing this anymore. 看来我不再需要这个了
[39:21] Let me. 让我来
[39:26] Mr. Jensen, it was nice being married to you. 詹森先生 跟你结婚真不错
[39:29] You too, Mrs. Jensen. 你也是 詹森太太
[39:31] Maybe I’ll hang onto this — 或许我该把这个收起来
[39:32] Never know when I’ll need it… 还不知道何时再需要它…
[39:34] For another job. 为了别的工作
[39:39] Well, next time I’m your wife, 下次做你老婆
[39:40] I prefer an asscher-cut diamond. 我更喜欢方形切割的钻石
[39:42] Good to know. 显而易见
[39:50] Well, I guess the honeymoon’s over. 我看蜜月结束了
[39:53] I’m, uh — I’m gonna go to the tailor. 我 我要去找裁缝
[39:56] Maybe he can turn my ripped gown into a mini-dress. 或许他能把撕坏的礼服改成迷你裙
[39:59] I’m gonna check in with Sam and Jesse 我要跟萨姆还有杰西
[40:00] about the Tavian situation. 了解下塔维安的情况
[40:04] Happy hunting. 狩猎愉快
[40:06] Maybe later, when you’re done, 那就以后吧 你完事后
[40:07] we could do a little reconnecting. 我们能再稍微沟通一下
[40:15] Agent Pearce. 皮尔斯探员
[40:17] make yourself at home. 像在家一样
[40:19] Sorry. I let myself in, 抱歉 我自己进来的
[40:20] But I’ve got something that couldn’t wait. 我有发现 等不及了
[40:24] I think I have a break in Max’s murder case. 我觉得麦克斯的谋杀案有突破了
[40:26] Since you’ve worked so hard on this, 自从你卖力的查案开始
[40:27] I thought you should be the first to know. 我觉得你应该第一个知道
[40:29] You made it through all the files I gave you? 看完我给你的所有档案了吗
[40:31] Not yet. 还没
[40:32] Remember a few weeks ago, 还记得几星期前
[40:34] I said we couldn’t find anything on the traffic cams? 我说交通监控上没有任何发现
[40:37] Our killer was smart enough to avoid all of them, 凶手很聪明 躲过了所有的摄像头
[40:40] Which means, at some point, 也就是说 在某一刻
[40:42] He’d have to turn down… here. 他得在这里… 拐弯
[40:46] Now, 3rd street has a law firm 看 第三大街的法律事务所
[40:48] with security cameras on the entrance 入口有安全监控
[40:49] and lots of glass walls, 和很多玻璃墙
[40:51] which means you can see the passing cars. 也就是能看到经过的车
[40:56] I pulled the footage from after Max was shot — 我拉出麦克斯被枪击后的片段
[40:58] Image wasn’t great, but NSA helped me clean it up. 图像不怎么样 但国家安全局帮我清理过
[41:02] Check it out. 你看看
[41:13] I can explain. 我可以解释
[41:14] The man who killed Max… 杀死麦克斯的人…
[41:18] It was you. 就是你
[41:20] You lied to me. You were there. 你对我撒谎 你在现场
[41:22] You killed him! 你杀了他
[41:24] No, Pearce. No. 不 皮尔斯 没有
[41:26] I was framed, 我被陷害的
[41:27] and I knew I would go down for this 我知道如果不找到杀人的人
[41:29] if I didn’t find the guy who did it! 我会是替死鬼
[41:32] Now, I couldn’t trust you back then. 由于 当时我信不过你
[41:34] Listen to me. 听我说
[41:35] I found him. 我找到他了
[41:37] Stop lying. 别再撒谎了
[41:40] He’s Romanian. His name is Tavian. 他是罗马尼亚人 叫塔维安
[41:43] Sam and Jesse are tracking him right now. 萨姆和杰西正在跟踪他
[41:45] Just let me make one phone call — 就让我打一个电话
[41:48] Don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[41:50] You are making a mistake! 你正在犯一个大错误
[41:51] My mistake was trusting you. 我错在信任了你
[41:56] Let’s go — now! 我们走 立刻
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme