Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:01] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:05] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:09] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:48] Low-tech explosives may be clumsy and unreliable, 技术含量较低的炸药可能笨拙且靠不住
[00:51] but their simplicity makes them almost impossible to trace. 但它们简易的特性使人们几乎无法追查来源
[00:54] Sophisticated bombs, on the other hand, are more effective 另一方面 复杂的炸弹效果更佳
[00:57] but require expertise and specialized components, 但需要专业技术以及特殊成份
[01:01] which means the more lethal the bomb, 这就意味着炸弹越致命
[01:03] the more you know about the man who wants you dead. 你就对想置你于死地的人了解更多
[01:07] Any progress? 有什么进展吗
[01:08] All I know for sure is this guy is a master. 我只能说这个人是个专家
[01:11] A detonator wired to a depth finder. 一根雷管接在测深仪上面
[01:14] I’m a little jealous I didn’t think of it myself. 我有点嫉妒 因为我都没想到这招
[01:16] Jesse’s contact did a chemical analysis of the c-4. 杰西的联络人对C4炸弹进行了化学分析
[01:19] It was stolen from a batch in the Soviet Union. 是从苏联偷走的一批
[01:23] In 1988. 1988年的时候
[01:25] A dead end. 没得查了
[01:27] So, what now? 那现在怎么办
[01:29] Try accessing the U.S. counterterrorist databases, 试着通过美国反恐资料库
[01:32] see if I can find something. 看看能不能找到什么
[01:33] Michael, you get caught breaking into homeland security, 迈克尔 你要是因为擅闯国安局被抓的话
[01:35] this bomb will be the least of your worries. 这炸弹的事就真不用担心了
[01:37] If I don’t find out who framed me, 如果我不找出谁陷害我的
[01:39] I’m gonna spend my golden years in Guantanamo. 我就只能在关塔那摩度过我的黄金岁月了
[01:41] I could call someone I used to know. He might be able to help. 我能联系一个旧相识 他可能能帮上忙
[01:44] – Do I know him? – No. -我认识吗 -不
[01:45] But if you need this kind of information, 但如果你需要这类信息
[01:47] he’s the person to call. 他是不二人选
[01:51] What, is there bad blood between you? 怎么 你俩之间有啥矛盾吗
[01:52] He likes me fine. 他看相我
[01:53] I’m less enthusiastic about him. 但我对他没什么兴趣
[01:55] But under the circumstances, 但现在这个情况下
[01:56] I think he might be our best option. 我想他是最好的人选
[02:01] I’ll, uh, I’ll send him the photos 我会把照片发给他
[02:03] and see if he comes back with anything. 看看他是否有什么消息
[02:05] In the meantime… 在这期间
[02:07] Why don’t you go over your old leads? 你何不再查看一下原有的线索
[02:09] Maybe you missed something. 说不定你遗漏了什么
[02:13] But don’t forget we’ve got lunch with your mom tomorrow. 但别忘了明天中午和你妈一起吃午餐
[02:19] Michael, I’m talking to you. 迈克尔 我在和你说话
[02:20] Yeah. Ma. What? 妈 什么事
[02:22] I was just saying that you better be in a good mood for this boat ride. 我在说这次游船你最好心情好点
[02:26] You’ve been preoccupied all week. 你整个礼拜都心事重重
[02:28] We’re going on a boat ride with this guy? 我们要和这家伙游船吗
[02:30] I thought it was just lunch. 我以为只是吃顿午餐
[02:31] “This guy’s” name is Ben. 这家伙的名字叫本
[02:33] And it’s not just any boat. 况且这不是什么普通船
[02:34] It’s the new glass-bottom boat 这种玻璃船底的新式游船
[02:36] that that they’re running out of Coconut Grove. 在椰子林有钱也买不到
[02:39] Go easy on him, Madeline. 别生他气 麦德琳
[02:41] He still doesn’t know that some couples 他除了捣毁跨国阴谋集团以外
[02:42] do things besides fight multinational conspiracies. 不知道原来还有别的事可以做
[02:44] You know, you could learn a thing or two from Ben. Hmm. 你说不定能从本那里学上一两招
[02:47] Like taking Fiona here out more often. 比如说多带菲欧娜出去
[02:50] A woman needs to be appreciated, Michael. 女人需要男人的赞赏 迈克尔
[02:52] Thank you, Madeline. 谢谢你 麦德琳
[02:54] Do you have anything to say to that? 有啥想说的吗
[02:58] I think we have a problem. 我想我们遇到麻烦了
[03:00] This looks like a trap. 这似乎是个圈套
[03:01] Who the hell are these people? 这些究竟是什么人
[03:03] – I don’t know. – Jesus. -我也不知道 -天呐
[03:04] Fi, you take the two behind. I’ll hit the guys in front. 菲 你解决后面的两个 我解决前面的
[03:07] On three. One, two… 数到三 一 二
[03:08] Put the gun down. 放下枪
[03:09] – I know what this is. – You know what what is? -我知道是什么情况 -你知道什么情况
[03:12] You know the contact that I reached out to, 还记得我和你说起的那个联系人吗
[03:13] the one that I told you about? 我找过他了
[03:14] This is just his style. 这就是他的风格
[03:16] Fi, you don’t have to do this. 菲 你不必这么做
[03:18] It’s a little late for that. 要迟到一会了
[03:39] Fiona, it’s so good to see you. 菲欧娜 很高兴见到你
[03:41] I was just finishing up some business in Rio when you called. 当你打电话来时 我刚结束了里约的生意
[03:44] My pilot flew us here as fast as he could. 我的飞行员尽最快把我送到这里
[03:46] Did you really have to send a fleet of motorcycles to pick me up? 你真的有必要派一队机车男来接我吗
[03:48] I didn’t have to. I wanted to. 没有必要 但我想这么做
[03:50] So, can you tell me who built the bomb or not? 那么你能不能告诉我炸弹是谁做的
[03:54] Of course I can. You know me — 当然行 你了解我的
[03:56] Always a friend to those in need. 有需要时我能两肋插刀
[03:57] 阿曼德 两肋插刀的朋友
[04:00] What’s your price, Armand? 阿曼德 你要多少钱
[04:01] No price. My help is free. 没有价格 我的帮助是免费的
[04:03] All I ask is… One small favor. 我所需要的 只是一个小请求
[04:08] These are of Riker munitions. 这些都是赖克弹药
[04:09] It’s a weapons company out in Doral. 这是家在多拉尔的武器公司
[04:11] You see that truck in the yard? 你看见在院子里的货车了没
[04:12] On Thursday, it will be loaded with armor-piercing rounds. 在星期四 车上会装满穿甲弹
[04:15] I was hoping you could get it for me. 我希望你能帮我拿到它
[04:17] You mean steal it for you. 你是说帮你偷来吧
[04:18] I suppose you could call it that, yes. 你这么说也行吧
[04:20] Well, I count four guards at the front gate alone. 我光在前门就看到有四个守卫了
[04:22] Am I supposed to just shoot all of them? 我是不是都用子弹撂倒他们
[04:24] I’ll leave the details up to you. 具体细节你就自己把握
[04:26] But if you want me to find out who built your bomb, 但如果你想知道是谁造的炸弹
[04:29] I’ll need you to get me this. 你就得拿这个来换
[04:30] You can give me your answer, say, tomorrow? 明天给我答复
[04:41] I’ll wait for your call. 我会等你电话
[04:53] Are you nuts? 你是白痴吗
[04:55] We’re talking about robbing a weapons manufacturer. 我们在讨论抢劫武器制造商吗
[04:57] I mean, I expect crazy talk out of her, but you? 我估计只有疯子才能让她放弃 但你呢
[05:00] I don’t like it, either, but we’ve hit a dead end 我也不喜欢 但如果不弄清谁造的炸弹
[05:02] finding who built this bomb. 这条线索就差不下去了
[05:03] Time’s running out, Sam. 时间不多了 萨姆
[05:04] Well, can’t you do some other favor for the guy, 你就不能帮这家伙其它忙吗
[05:06] like mow his lawn or wash his plane? 帮他割割草 洗洗飞机什么的
[05:08] That’s not how Armand works. 那不是阿曼德做事的风格
[05:10] If we want his help, we have to do as he asks. 如果我们要他帮忙 就得按他的要求
[05:12] That’s funny. I heard the devil works the same way. 真有趣 我听说魔鬼也是这要求
[05:14] I’d do it myself, but — 我会自己做 但
[05:16] But Michael’s new friend, agent Pearce, 但迈克尔的新朋友 皮尔斯
[05:18] has a top-secret mission for him. 有个绝密任务给他
[05:20] Another one? 又是绝密
[05:21] I’m just saying, 我只是说
[05:22] the way the CIA is working you on these hush-hush gigs 中央情报局使唤你的方式
[05:24] reminds me of another group of spies you used to work for. 让我想起你之前为之工作的那个间谍组织
[05:27] You can say no. I’d understand. 你可以说不 我表示理解
[05:29] I’ll do it, Mike, but you’re gonna buy me 我会做的 迈克 但你得给我
[05:31] – every mojito I can drink for a month. – Deal. -买一个月的莫吉托鸡尾酒 -说定了
[05:33] Okay, good, ’cause someone’s got 好的 行了 总得有个人
[05:34] to keep tinker bell here from shooting everyone. 来阻止小叮当发飙乱射
[05:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:38] Both of you. 多谢你们俩
[05:40] Give my regards to agent Pearce. 代我向皮尔斯特工问好
[05:49] Good to see you again, Michael. 很高兴又见到你 迈克尔
[05:51] Agent Pearce, you look like you could use a nap. 皮尔斯特工 看起来你得睡一下
[05:55] 皮尔斯特工 迈克儿中情局的头儿
[05:57] Got in on the red-eye from Cairo this morning. 从开罗乘夜班飞机回来的
[05:59] My clock’s still catching up. 还在倒时差呢
[06:00] How’s our investigation coming? 我们的调查怎么样了
[06:03] Cairo was a bust. 开罗一团糟
[06:04] Everyone Max knew there is either dead or out of the game. 麦克斯认识的每一个人不是死了就是失踪了
[06:07] So, where does that leave us? 那我们从哪着手
[06:08] Square one. 回到原点
[06:09] I’m done kicking over rocks hoping to get lucky. 我不再期盼时来运转了
[06:11] The murderer was here in Miami. 凶手就在迈阿密
[06:14] That’s where we’re going to refocus the investigation, 待我们完成了这个新任务
[06:16] as soon as we’re done with this. 我们就把调查重心重新转到这里
[06:22] Our new CIA assignment. 中情局的新任务
[06:25] Steve Cahill — lowlife who works as a go-between 史蒂夫·卡希尔 一个来历不明
[06:27] for bad guys around the globe. 为世界各地坏人工作的中间人
[06:29] We want him. 我们需要他
[06:29] You “want him,” as in you want to extract him. Why? 你”需要他”是想获取他的情报 为什么
[06:32] Anywhere Cahill goes, nastiness usually follows. 不管卡希尔去哪里 总有勾当发生
[06:35] If he’s up to something, we’d like to know what it is. 如果他想策划什么事 我们得知道是什么
[06:37] Where do we find him? 在哪能找到他
[06:38] One of our agents heard him running his mouth 我们有位特工在曼谷的酒吧
[06:40] in a Bangkok bar about some big powwow 偷听到他说明天在加勒比海
[06:42] he’s got in the Caribbean tomorrow. 会有一个大的密谈
[06:43] Our orders are to find out who he’s meeting, 我们的任务是找出他和谁见面
[06:45] record what it’s about. 记录下会谈内容
[06:46] And we put a head bag on Cahill. 然后逮捕卡希尔
[06:48] – How big’s our team? – You’re looking at it. -我们有多少人手 -那你是答应喽
[06:51] The brass wants to keep this on the way-down-low. 上边的意思是不要声张
[06:53] Agent pearce, a snatch-and-grab like this 皮尔斯探员 像这样的秘密抓捕行动
[06:55] Takes at least three members — 至少需要3个人
[06:57] Two for the target and one for the getaway. 两个负责抓捕 另一个负责接应撤退
[06:59] My bosses are willing to let me bring someone else in. 我的上司同意我找些帮手进来
[07:02] The only catch is that 唯一的条件是
[07:04] they’d have to have a security clearance. 他们得有一定的安全级别
[07:06] Wait. 等等
[07:07] You know somebody with a security clearance, don’t you? 你认识有安全级别的人 对不对
[07:09] Yeah, but he’s not gonna like this. 对 不过他可能不太喜欢干这活
[07:12] I hope you appreciate this is my first day off since Christmas. 这是我圣诞节后第一次休班 希望你能表示感激
[07:14] It’s an in-and-out job in the Caribbean. 不过是个在加勒比海域的小行动
[07:16] Practically a vacation. 约等于度假
[07:18] Spoken like a man who’s never taken a vacation. 说得就跟你从来没放过假似的
[07:20] Thanks for the ride, Fi. 多谢相送 菲
[07:21] Yeah. Try not to get shot. 不客气 别吃枪子啊
[07:23] Fi, I’m sorry I can’t help you with, uh, the other thing. 菲 很抱歉 那另一件事我没法帮手了
[07:27] It’s fine. Sam and I will figure something out. 没事 我和萨姆会搞定的
[07:29] I know you don’t like Armand, so it means a lot to me. 我知道你不喜欢阿曼德 所以我更感激
[07:32] I said it’s fine. 我说过没事的
[07:35] Michael, who is that? 迈克尔 那是谁
[07:38] That’s Agent Pearce. 这是皮尔斯探员
[07:40] I think you might have left out a few details 我看你向我描述她的时候
[07:42] When you described her. 显然遗漏了不少细节
[07:43] You must be Fiona. I read your file. 你一定就是菲奥娜 我看过你的档案
[07:46] As an employee of the U.S. Government, 作为美国政府的一名公务员
[07:47] I’m probably not supposed to say this, but…Wow. 我可能不该说这话 不过…
[07:51] Thanks. Michael told me almost everything about you. 谢谢 迈克尔差不多也把你情况都告诉我了
[07:55] Oh? Well, I hope he was discreet. 是嘛 我希望他口下留情
[07:57] When it comes to his work, 一谈到跟工作有关的事
[07:58] Michael takes discretion to a whole new level. 迈克尔可谓是守口如瓶
[08:00] Oh, that’s just how we’re trained. 我们也是被训练成这样的
[08:02] It used to bug the hell out of my fiance. 这招当年把我的未婚夫都憋疯了
[08:04] Your fiance? How does he put up with it now? 你未婚夫 他现在适应的怎么样了
[08:07] I could use some tips. 我可以给他些建议
[08:08] – Her fiance is, uh – Dead. -她的未婚夫 -死了
[08:11] Eight years now. 都八年了
[08:13] I-I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[08:14] That’s okay. 没关系
[08:15] Michael, we should go. 迈克尔 我们起程吧
[08:17] Thanks for letting me borrow him for a few days. 那他就借我用两天喽
[08:19] You’re welcome. 不客气
[08:20] I’ll take good care of him. 我会照顾好他的
[08:28] There’s a reason that everyone 从17世纪的海盗到如今的毒贩
[08:29] From 17th-century pirates to present-day drug smugglers 他们之所以选择在加勒比海域活动
[08:33] Have operated in the caribbean. 自然有其原因
[08:37] It’s filled with tiny islands that are close to major ports 该海域岛屿密布且毗邻各主要港口
[08:41] But outside the reach of national laws. 同时又远离国际法的制约
[08:43] That said, the privacy 因此 极佳的隐蔽条件
[08:45] That makes the islands great hiding places 让这些岛屿成为绝佳的藏身所
[08:47] Also makes them vulnerable. 也同时极易被渗透
[08:49] Your enemies may be able to hide from you, 你的敌人或借此以藏身躲避
[08:51] But you can hide from them just as easily. 而你同样可以借此秘密潜入
[09:02] – Another coffee while you wait? – No. -请稍等片刻 再来杯咖啡怎样 -不用
[09:04] 史蒂夫·卡希尔 抓捕对象
[09:06] I’ve been waiting for two hours. Where’s your boss? 我这儿等了都俩钟头了 你们老大呢
[09:09] This is unacceptable. 这简直无法接受
[09:10] Sir, he’ll be with you in just a moment. 先生 他马上就会来了
[09:12] He’s cranky. 这货脾气不小啊
[09:16] Jesse. 杰西
[09:17] Looks like Cahill’s mystery date has finally arrived. 卡希尔那位神秘的约会对象终于出现了
[09:20] Well, look who it is. That’s Miles Vanderwall. 瞧瞧 这位不是迈尔斯·范德沃嘛
[09:23] And who is he, exactly? 这人什么来头
[09:25] A high-ranking mercenary 一个雇佣兵头头
[09:26] With a group called optimal outcomes. 给个叫”最佳战绩”的佣兵组织卖命
[09:28] He’s torched more than his fair share of villages to the ground. 他烧过的村子比他点的烟都多
[09:31] He sounds like a sweetheart. 听起来挺是个狠角色
[09:32] He’s as sadistic as they come. 此人残暴成性 人人惧之
[09:35] 迈尔斯·范德沃 残暴成性之雇佣兵
[09:39] I wonder what they could have to chat about. 我想知道他们会谈什么
[09:41] Well, let’s find out. 答案马上揭晓
[09:42] Any particular reason you’re three hours late? 你对迟到三小时作何解释
[09:45] I am a professional. 我可是职业毒枭
[09:46] Sorry, mate. Do I work for you? 对不起 弟弟 爷们给你打工的吗
[10:00] Give the rodent his money. 把钱给这孙子
[10:05] Can I at least get a ride back to my boat? 起码得把我送回我的船上吧
[10:07] You can get out of my sight. 滚 越快越好
[10:14] That wasn’t much of a meeting. 这可不像是会谈
[10:15] That looked a lot like a delivery. 看起来像是交货
[10:17] Either way, our interrogators 管他呢 反正我们的审讯员
[10:18] Will be asking Mr. Cahill all about it. 会给这位卡希尔先生审个底朝天的
[10:21] He’s heading west. We’ll grab him on the trail. 他朝西去了 我们在他的路线上抓他
[10:23] I’ll get the boat ready. See you guys at the beach. 我去准备船 沙滩上见
[10:32] Properly scouting a facility’s security 对一栋建筑保安措施进行细致全面的侦察
[10:34] Is a two-step process. 分为两步
[10:35] Observing the outside 对外围设施的观察
[10:37] Will tell you about its physical defenses, 会告诉你其外围防御设施的完善程度
[10:39] But to get a complete picture 但若想对其保安制度
[10:40] Of your target’s manpower and security protocols, 及其人员情况进行全面的了解
[10:43] You need to get inside their walls, too. 你同样需要进入目标内部进行侦察
[10:45] I hope you enjoyed the tour. 我希望您能不虚此行
[10:47] I think you’ll agree our facilities are topnotch. 我想你一定认为我们的设备是一流的
[10:49] No arguments here, but, uh, we need to talk 这点没的说 但是我们得谈谈
[10:51] about the elephant in the room — your security. 最基本的 安保措施
[10:54] our security is excellent. 我们的安保是一流的
[10:56] Care to be more specific? 不介意能详细的介绍一下吗
[10:57] I need to know about intrusion-detection systems, 我需要了解你们的防入侵系统
[10:59] Security-response procedures, the whole nine. 安全响应机制等一系列措施
[11:02] I’m not allowed to discuss that. 我们有规定不许谈及这些
[11:04] Do I look like some doe-eyed twerp with a shiny new mba? 你拿我当外行一样糊弄呢
[11:07] Let’s just cut the crap. 咱们别扯这些没用的
[11:09] Now, my clients are very security-conscious 告诉你 我的客户很注重安全问题
[11:11] and very unforgiving of lapses. 同样不容有任何闪失
[11:13] – I understand that, but – no, I don’t think you do, -这我懂 -不 我看你不懂
[11:15] Because I can’t advise them 因为我没法建议他们
[11:16] To hand you a $5-million contract 把这五百万的订单给你们家
[11:18] Until I know that their intellectual property 除非你告诉我他们的知识产权
[11:20] Is gonna be safe on your assembly lines. 能在你们的流水线上被安全生产出来
[11:23] There are other fish in the sea. 厂家反正有的是
[11:26] Okay, fine. 那好吧
[11:30] You can talk to our security team. Will that do? 你可以跟我们的保安人员谈谈 这样行吧
[11:32] That would be perfect. 这太好了
[11:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:42] That bad, huh? 不简单是吧
[11:43] Yeah. It’s that bad. 对 够麻烦的
[11:44] An alarm goes off anywhere in the complex, 只要厂区内任何一个警铃一响
[11:46] And guards come swarming in in like 30 seconds. 30秒内保安就会蜂拥而至
[11:49] – How many guards? – I don’t know. -有多少保安 -不知道
[11:50] 10, a baker’s dozen. What difference does it make? 10个或者12个 有啥区别吗
[11:53] Damn it. 见鬼
[11:53] Look, if Armand is just looking 你看 如果阿曼德就是想要
[11:54] For a couple of crates of armor-piercing rounds, 几箱穿甲弹的话
[11:56] Why don’t we just get them someplace else? 从别的地方给他弄点来不就完了吗
[11:58] It doesnsn’t work that way. 那样行不通的
[11:59] If he wants that truck, we give it to him. 如果他要的是那卡车上的 那就非得这个
[12:01] What the hell does he care what truck it is? 干嘛他非要那辆卡车上的
[12:03] I’m sure he has his reasons. 他一定有他的理由
[12:06] All right, well, unless we can do something clever 好了 除非我们能想出妙招
[12:07] to get past those guards, it’s gonna t real ugly real fast. 穿过这些保安 否则会死的很快很难看
[12:10] Well, then, we’ll have to think of something clever, Sam. 既然需要妙计 那就赶紧去想 萨姆
[12:16] Spies have long known 历史上 间谍
[12:17] It’s a good idea to bring along a fast-acting drug 在执行抓捕行动时带上一剂速效致幻剂
[12:19] When you’re targeting someone for extraction. 是一个聪明的选择
[12:21] In the earliest days of espionage, 在早期的间谍活动中
[12:23] That meant a rag soaked in chloroform or ether, 往往采用的是一块浸过氯仿的破布
[12:26] But now it’s usually a syringe of propofol. 而现在常用的是异丙酚注射剂
[12:29] It works quicker and has fewer side effects 此药品起效迅速无副作用
[12:31] But shares one downside with its predecessors — 但与其前辈都有同样的缺点
[12:33] You still have to get close to your target 你必须设法靠近目标
[12:35] to administer the dose. 才能投放药品
[12:37] Who the hell — 谁!
[12:38] That’s why it never hurts to attack from two angles. 所以不妨从两个方向下手则有备无患
[12:41] – Let me go! Help! – Stop fighting. -救命 -别挣扎
[12:42] Help! Help! 救命
[12:43] It’s better if you stop fighting. 你不挣扎还会好些
[12:49] You know, I could have taken him myself easily. 听着 我一个人就能轻松制服他
[12:55] We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[12:56] Remember when I said Vanderwall works 还记得我说过范德沃
[12:57] With a ruthless group of mercenaries? 为之卖命的那帮残暴雇佣兵吗
[12:59] Vanderwall didn’t come here alone. 范德沃可不是自己来的
[13:01] Their last transport boat just shipped out. 他们最后一艘运输艇刚走
[13:11] Damn. What the hell are they up to? 该死 他们准备要干嘛
[13:13] Whatever it is, we’re gonna have to deal with it alone. 不管干嘛 我们都要孤军奋战了
[13:15] There’s no way we’re getting past them to our boat now. 目前是没法穿过他们到达皮艇了
[13:17] Mike, that would mean — 迈克 那意味着
[13:18] it means we’re not getting off this island. 意味着我们无法离开这座岛
[13:26] When you find yourself in a tough situation, 当你发现自己身处窘境
[13:28] Like being outnumbered 20 to 1 比如面临二十倍于自己的敌人
[13:30] On an island crawling with mercenaries, 身处满是雇佣兵的小岛
[13:32] It’s important to remember 时刻牢记任何战斗的取胜之匙
[13:33] That the key to any battle is intelligence. 是掌握情报这一原则
[13:35] It may be tempting to shoot first and ask questions later, 你可以尝试先交火再审讯
[13:38] But if you want to stay alive, you ask questions first. 但如果你想保命 就提前审讯
[13:44] Rise and shine. 太阳晒屁股了哦
[13:46] You guys are both dead. 你们俩死定了
[13:48] When those mercs find my boat still here, 当那些佣兵发现我的船还没走
[13:49] They’re gonna come looking for me. 他们会来找我的
[13:51] And kill us? What do you think they’ll do to you? 然后杀了我们 你以为他们会怎么对你
[13:53] – Try nothing. – Oh? -什么也不做 -是吗
[13:54] Oh, they must have a lenient policy 他们对向美国情报机构
[13:56] When it comes to people leaking their secrets 泄漏他们秘密的人
[13:57] To U.S. Intelligence agencies. 肯定有宽大政策
[13:59] What are you talking about? I didn’t leak… 你说什么呢 我从来没…
[14:01] A Bangkok watering hole, 在曼谷的一家酒吧
[14:02] Three mai tais, and a very expensive call girl. 三杯迈泰鸡尾酒 一位昂贵的应召女郎
[14:04] Ring any bells? 想起来了吗
[14:06] Oh, christ. 哦 天啊
[14:09] you guys are cia? 你俩是中情局的
[14:10] Yes, and if you want to keep breathing, 是的 如果你想活命
[14:12] I suggest you start cooperating with us. 我建议你跟我们合作
[14:15] Well, I can’t do that. You don’t know what they’ll do to me. 我不能跟你们合作 你不知他们会怎样对付我
[14:16] Whatever it is, Cahill, 不管怎么对付你 卡希尔
[14:18] It’s gonna happen unless we all get out of this, 只要我们没能全部逃走 都会发生的
[14:20] So start talking now. 所以还是及早招了吧
[14:24] The mercs are about to launch attacks in South America. 那些雇佣兵企图在南美发动攻击
[14:26] This island’s their operating base. 这个岛是他们的基地
[14:27] Some shady oil conglomerate hired them 一家有问题的石油集团雇佣了他们
[14:30] to wipe out a bunch of american outposts 来清除药品管理局及中情局
[14:31] D.E.A. Secret bases, cia safe houses. 在他国设立的前哨基地
[14:34] And when they’re gone, the conglomerate 当这些前哨基地被清除后
[14:35] Takes over the local wells, and no one makes a fuss. 那石油集团就会接手当地一些油井 没人会在意
[14:37] So you know their playbook. 所以你也知道他们的策略
[14:38] The files on all the outposts 是关于那些前哨的资料
[14:40] That’s what I delivered to vanderwall. 我就是给的范德沃那些资料
[14:41] Which outposts were they? 包括哪些前哨
[14:42] W-well, I didn’t memorize them. 我又没记这些
[14:44] They’re all over the continent. 几乎整个大陆都有分布
[14:45] Where’d you get the files? 你是从哪得到那些资料的
[14:46] Some guy from the nsa. 从国安局的一个人那里
[14:47] The nsa has a leak? I want a name. 国安局有奸细 叫什么名字
[14:49] I don’t know it! He used a cut-out! 我不知道 他使用了中断器
[14:50] We didn’t become facebook buddies! 我们又没有微博互粉儿
[14:53] Forget about getting off this island. 先别想怎么离开这岛了
[14:54] Without those files, we don’t know who the nsa leak is 没有那些资料 我们不知道国安局的奸细是谁
[14:56] Or which outposts the mercs are targeting. 也不会知道那些雇佣兵的目标是什么
[14:58] A lot of our people get killed if we don’t get them back. 不把资料找回来 我们的人会死很多
[15:00] Let’s get them back. 去把资料找回来
[15:05] All right, I took a scenic tour of the island. 我在岛上转了一圈
[15:07] The base is here, airstrip’s right here, 他们的基地在这 飞机跑道在这
[15:10] Satellite uplink is way over here, 卫星接收器远远的在这边
[15:12] And the hard asses with the m4s, 手持卡宾枪的雇佣兵
[15:13] They’re kind of… Everywhere. 到处都是
[15:15] We could try to get to the uplink and call for help. 我们可以通过卫星接收器来呼叫增援
[15:17] There wouldn’t be enough time for help to get here. 增援部队不会及时赶到的
[15:19] As soon as the mercs find that cahill’s boat is still here, 只要雇佣兵们发现卡希尔的船还在这
[15:21] They’ll know something’s up. 他们就知道出事儿了
[15:22] What do you suggest we do 那你觉得我们应该怎么做
[15:23] Take on 50 guys with our handguns? 用我们的手枪干掉五十个硬汉
[15:25] Well, if we can’t beat them… 如果不能打败他们
[15:27] I say we join them. 何不加入他们
[15:29] What’s that supposed to mean? 你什么意思
[15:30] We need a reason to explain our presence on the island. 我们需要一个出现在岛上的合理原因
[15:32] I say we go in, say we’re a covert security team 我们就过去说 我们是雇佣他们的那个公司
[15:35] From the company that hired them. 派出的秘密安全小组
[15:36] I like it. I like it very much. 这主意我喜欢 非常喜欢
[15:38] We say we, uh, we caught cahill betraying them. 我们就说 我们发现卡希尔背叛了他们
[15:40] We saved the day. 是我们化险为夷
[15:41] Jesus, you’re not kidding. 天啊 你开什么玩笑
[15:42] Uh, w-what about when they check us out? 如果他们打电话查我们呢
[15:44] We got to make sure that doesn’t happen. 一定不能让他们打出电话去
[15:46] We’ll go to their comlink, take it out, 我们去把他们的卫星接收器毁坏
[15:48] Make sure they can’t call out. 确保他们不能打电话
[15:49] That is, bar none, the craziest play 这无疑是我在实战中
[15:51] I have ever heard in the field. 听过最疯狂的一步
[15:52] Well, you don’t hang out with him enough. 你跟他在一起时间太少了
[16:00] Looks like the coast is clear. 岸边无人
[16:02] No c-4, no thermite, no det cord. 没C4炸药 没铝热剂 没炸药引信
[16:04] Hell, we don’t even have gasoline. 甚至没有汽油
[16:06] Yeah, you work with Mike, you get used to doing 跟麦克一起工作 你就得适应
[16:07] Without the perks of government work 没有政府额外补贴的
[16:08] You know, things like equipment. 比如没装备
[16:11] You ever miss it, working for the government? 你怀念吗 为政府工作的日子
[16:14] I don’t know. Sometimes, I guess. 我也不知道 有时怀念吧
[16:15] I made calls about you. Mm-hmm. 我打听过你
[16:18] You were cifa’s wonder boy until… 你曾经是反情报驻外组的佼佼者
[16:20] Michael Westen came into my life. 迈克尔·韦斯顿进入了我的生活
[16:22] So, what’s the deal? 到底怎么回事
[16:24] Why work with the man who ruined your career? 为什么跟他一起工作 他毁掉了你的职业生涯
[16:26] Free yogurt. 为了免费酸奶
[16:28] Lots of free yogurt. 很多的免费酸奶
[16:29] – Yeah, that’s cute. – You like that? -好啊 -你喜欢吗
[16:30] It’s really good. 很好吃
[16:35] All right. Let’s burn it. 好吧 我们烧了它
[16:38] Destroying high-tech electronics 利用所谓露营装备来
[16:40] With glorified camping equipment 摧毁高科技电子设备虽然很难
[16:42] Is tough but not impossible. 但并非不可能
[16:43] The mix of nitrate and magnesium in a marine flare 海用火焰信号中的硝酸盐与镁
[16:46] Burns at over 3,000 degrees. 烧起来能达到三千摄氏度
[16:56] With the right fuse, it’ll turn an electrical system 使用正确的导火索 他们会把电气系统
[17:00] Into a smoldering heap. 烧毁
[17:07] Hey, for what it’s worth, 不管值不值
[17:09] Sorry we dragged you out away from home for all this. 很抱歉把你从家里拉到这来
[17:10] Oh, no worries. 别担心
[17:11] If it makes you feel any better, 说出来可能让你感觉好些
[17:12] Things usually aren’t much easier back in Miami. 在迈阿密还没在这容易呢
[17:19] To hit a facility directly, 直接攻击一个目标
[17:20] You just need a gun and the willingness to use it. 你只需要一把枪 并下定决心来用它
[17:22] Less-bloody approaches require fewer bullets 伤亡较少的方法需要的子弹较少
[17:25] But more planning… 但需要更多的计划
[17:26] And more recruiting. 更多的人参加
[17:28] You want me to do what?! 你要我干嘛
[17:30] All you got to do is tell them that your car broke down, 你只需要告诉他们你的车坏了
[17:32] Ask to use the john, 想借他们的厕所用下
[17:34] Toss the doodad in the trash, and split. 把那小玩意儿扔到垃圾桶里然后离开
[17:35] Easy peasy, no big deal. 相当简单 没什么大不了的
[17:37] No big deal? You’re asking me to plant a bomb, Sam! 没什么大不了 你俩这是叫我去扔炸弹啊 萨姆
[17:40] It’s a smoke bomb, 就是个烟雾弹
[17:42] Timed to go off after everybody leaves. 订了时 等所有人离开了才会爆炸
[17:44] Nobody gets hurt… 没人会受伤
[17:45] You know, except us if you say no. 但如果你不答应 我们可能会受伤
[17:47] Who’s this guy who wants you to rob a-a-a weapons company? 这个想抢武器公司的人是谁
[17:50] Don’t bother. Fi hasn’t been too forthcoming 别担心了 菲已经对这个叫
[17:52] About this Armand guy. 阿曼德的人太和蔼了
[17:54] You want me to get anywhere near this, 想让我参与进来
[17:55] You better start talking, honey. 你最好快点说
[17:59] Armand got me out of Ireland when nobody else could 走投无路的时候 阿曼德帮我逃出了爱尔兰
[18:02] Passport, visa, cash. 护照 签证 现金
[18:04] But his help wasn’t free. 但是他的帮助是需要代价的
[18:06] What does that mean — “Wasn’t free”? 需要代价是什么意思
[18:08] Well, my price for my ticket to the U.S. 想来美国 我就得帮他们
[18:09] Was lookout duty on a job in Belfast. 在贝尔法斯特做一个放哨的活儿
[18:13] Turns out that job was a kidnapping. 最后发现原来是在绑架人
[18:15] Okay. Who was kidnapped? Jesus. 好吧 谁被绑架了 天哪
[18:18] Not an angel… 也不是什么好人
[18:20] But nobody who’d done any harm to me. 没人伤害我
[18:21] I-I didn’t know until after. 之后也没有
[18:25] Armand kept his word. He always does. 一如既往 阿曼德信守了诺言
[18:28] Look, the point is, if we’re gonna find out 重点是 如果我们想找到
[18:29] who framed Mike for murder, 谁陷害麦克做了杀人凶手
[18:31] We got to heist that place, Maddy. 我们就必须抢劫这地方 曼迪
[18:32] And we’d like to do it without killing anyone, 而且我们要在不杀人的情况下完成
[18:34] So… 所以
[18:36] So, fine. 所以 好吧
[18:40] I’ll do it. 我去
[18:51] So, this is home, then? 这就是你的家了
[18:53] After all the effort you put into getting to Miami, 看你在迈阿密那么辛苦
[18:54] I expected something… More. 我还以为会更华丽些
[18:58] What are you doing here, Armand? 你来这干嘛 阿曼德
[18:59] Is that any way to greet a guest, 怎么可以这样招呼客人
[19:01] One who comes bearing gifts, no less? 况且我带了礼物 而且还不少
[19:05] These automatic rifles aren’t even on the market yet. 这些自动步枪都还没上市
[19:10] You’ll recall that working with me has its perks. 它们会让你想起 跟我一起工作会有额外的补贴
[19:14] I don’t want heavy artillery. 我不想用重型武器
[19:16] I’m trying to do this job without guns. 我想不用枪把这活儿干了
[19:19] Without guns? 不用枪
[19:20] What has Miami done to you? 你这是怎么了
[19:22] As long as it gets done. 好吧 只要活儿干了
[19:24] You should keep those just in case. 但是你最好还是先保留那些枪 以防万一
[19:26] By the way, I’ve been looking into your… 对了 我还调查了你的
[19:29] Bomb maker. 炸弹制造者
[19:31] And? 结果呢
[19:31] It’s fascinating stuff. 太给力了
[19:33] I’d love to tell you more, but a deal’s a deal. 我本想告诉你更多些 但是说话就要算话
[19:37] Let me know if you need anything. 再需要什么 告诉我
[19:38] If you want to help, I need a few pounds of metallic sodium. 如果你想帮忙 我需要几磅金属钠
[19:41] Intriguing. 难以琢磨
[19:42] You girls and your secrets. 你们这些女人 还有你们的小秘密
[19:44] Fine. 好吧
[19:46] You’ll have it by this evening. 今晚给你
[19:49] Speaking of help… 提到帮忙
[19:50] Where is this boyfriend of yours 你劳心费神想要帮助的
[19:52] You went through so much effort for? 那个男友在哪
[19:54] He’s busy. 他忙着呢
[19:57] Well, I hope he’s worth it. 希望你为他的付出值得
[20:09] How’d it go? 怎么样
[20:09] The uplink’s toast, 卫星天线已经破坏掉了
[20:10] but the mercs found Cahill’s boat. 但是雇佣兵发现了卡希尔的船
[20:12] We got to move. You ready? 我们得走了 你准备好了吗
[20:13] I got what Cahill knew about the company that’s paying for all this. 我从卡希尔那知道了为这一切付账的公司
[20:15] It’s called the pyramid group. 它叫做金字塔集团
[20:17] They got offices in Dubai, Vancouver. 他们在迪拜和温哥华都有办公地点
[20:19] He knew a few names, but that’s it. 他知道几个名字 不过仅此而已了
[20:21] This is nuts! You’ll get us killed! 这简直是疯了 我们都会被你害死的
[20:23] You want to see tomorrow’s sunrise? 你还想看到明天的日出吗
[20:25] You just nod and back up everything I said. 你只管点头 给我说的话撑腰就行了
[20:28] Can you nod? 点头你会吗
[20:29] Good. 那就好
[20:30] – Showtime? – Showtime. -游戏开始吗 -游戏开始
[20:33] Getting stuck behind enemy lines is one of the hazards of being a spy. 作为一个间谍 被敌人封锁是很危险的
[20:37] When it happens, you can either hide in the shadows and wait to get killed 如果情况发生的话 你要么藏在树丛中等着被干掉
[20:40] or you can march into the open and take your enemy head-on. 要么大步走向空地 面对面的对付你的敌人
[20:44] It’s a game of high risk, high reward. 这是一个高回报高风险的游戏
[20:46] Play it right, and you might survive. 玩得好的话 你也许能够活命
[20:49] Halt! Identify yourself now. 站住 报上身份来
[20:51] Get that weapon out of my face. 把你的枪从我脸上拿开
[20:52] Where’s the idiot who’s in charge of this fiasco? 这场惨败的始作俑者呢
[20:55] He asked you a question, soldier. 他问你问题呢 士兵
[20:58] This guy’s brain-dead. 这家伙脑残了
[20:59] Hey! Jughead! 笨蛋
[21:00] Which one of you is Miles Vanderwall? 你们当中谁是迈尔斯·范德沃
[21:02] Miles Vanderwall! I need to speak to — 迈尔斯·范德沃 我得跟他
[21:05] You’re looking for Vanderwall? You found him. 你要找范德沃 我就是
[21:07] You got a death wish, mate. 你是想死了吧 兄弟
[21:08] My men are under orders 如果我的人记得的话
[21:10] to shoot intruders on sight when they remember them. 我的命令是向视野内的入侵者开枪
[21:14] Now, then, who are you? 现在再问问 你是谁
[21:16] We work internal security for the pyramid group. 我们负责金字塔集团的内部安全
[21:19] What is this, a security check? 这又是什么啊 安全检查吗
[21:21] Commander Jackson didn’t tell me — 杰克逊中校可没告诉过我
[21:22] It wouldn’t be much of a security check if he told you about it! 如果他告诉你的话还叫什么安全检查啊
[21:25] Jackson would never clear that. 杰克逊不可能授权的
[21:27] We write the checks. 我们付钱
[21:28] Jackson clears what we tell him to clear. 我们让他授权 他就得授权
[21:30] I’m calling Jackson. 我要给杰克逊打电话
[21:34] No signal? 没信号吧
[21:35] You want to know why? 想知道为什么吗
[21:38] That’s why. 这就是为什么
[21:39] Caught this little weasel scurrying away 这只小狐狸毁掉你的卫星天线后
[21:41] from your satellite uplink after he torched it. 逃跑的时候被我抓到了
[21:43] Isn’t that right, little weasel? 我说的没错吧 小狐狸
[21:44] – Cahill, you bast– – You stand down! -卡希尔 你个混蛋 -你冷静点
[21:47] No one touches that man until I get some answers! 在我问出东西来之前 你们谁都别想动他
[21:50] You don’t give the orders here. 这里还没轮到你下命令
[21:53] How do I even know any of this is true? 我怎么知道你们说的都是真的
[21:55] Oh, you think we’re lying, smart guy? 你觉得我们在撒谎呢 自作小聪明的家伙
[21:57] You think we’re intruders 你认为我们是带着重装部队
[21:59] who just landed on this island with heavily armed troops… 来到这小岛上的入侵者吗
[22:01] We walked right up to you 我们直直的走向你们
[22:02] just to tell you you have a broken comlink? 只是为了告知你们的通讯装置出问题了吗
[22:05] If your orders are to shoot us, then shoot. 如果你要杀掉我们的话 动手吧
[22:07] Otherwise, put the weapon down 要不然就放下武器
[22:09] and help us secure the island. 帮着我们一起加强这小岛的安全
[22:21] When you’re pretending to be on the same side as your enemy, 当你假装跟你的敌人是一伙的时候
[22:23] it’s critical to keep them from talking. 让他们闭嘴是很关键的
[22:25] The more the bad guys can compare notes, 敌人交流的机会越多
[22:28] the more likely they’ll second-guess your story. 他们猜疑你的说辞的可能性越大
[22:30] That’s why you shut down as many forms of communication as you can. 所以你得尽可能的阻止掉任何通信手段
[22:34] It won’t make you any friends, 这不会给你带来朋友
[22:36] but friends are a luxury 但是当你在努力活命的时候
[22:37] when you’re trying to stay alive. 朋友本身就是个奢侈品
[22:38] All right, listen up, grunts. 好了 都听着 士兵们
[22:40] Your security stinks. 你们的安全措施糟透了
[22:42] It stinks worse than a garbage truck in August. 比夏天的垃圾车还要糟
[22:44] That is about to change. 得改变一下了
[22:46] Oh. I’m sorry, soldier. Am I boring you? 不好意思 士兵 你是不耐烦了吗
[22:49] I guess you know everything there is to know about security, huh? 我猜你知道关于安全的所有事情了 是吗
[22:52] I guess you didn’t just let your only satellite uplink get torched to the ground! 我猜你们没让唯一的卫星天线被破坏掉
[22:56] Did you?! 是吗
[22:58] About to clean this mess up, gentlemen, A.S.A.P. 该收拾这个烂摊子了 先生们 赶紧
[23:01] Is that understood? 都听明白了吗
[23:02] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[23:03] – I said, “Is that understood?” – Yes, sir! -我说 明白了吗 -是的 长官
[23:05] That’s more like it. 这才像话嘛
[23:06] Now, until we find out whether or not 在我们查清楚
[23:08] Mr Cahill was working alone, 卡希尔先生是不是单独行动之前
[23:09] we will assume that our radios have been compromised. 我们先假定无线电是不安全的
[23:11] Is that clear? 都明白吗
[23:12] – Yes, sir! – Okay. -是的长官 -好的
[23:14] Until further notice… 在得到进一步指示之前
[23:15] you will surrender your radios to me. 你得把你们的对讲机交给我
[23:17] Let’s go. Give them up. 动起来 把他们都交出来
[23:21] Oh, he’s really pushing it. 他还逼得挺紧啊
[23:23] He knows what he’s doing. 他知道他在干嘛
[23:24] I think it’s safe to report to Vanderwall the base is secure. 现在向范德沃报告基地安全应该没问题了
[23:27] Time to get him to show us those files. 得让他给我们看看那些文件了
[23:29] And when he does, any idea 他给我们看了以后
[23:31] how to take them from an elite squad of professional killers? 又怎么从一只职业杀手精英小队手上拿到文件
[23:34] I’ll figure something out. 我会想出办法的
[23:43] It’s not fit for scrap. 这不是用来当废料的
[23:46] I’m gonna make Cahill suffer. 我不会让卡希尔好过的
[23:48] All in good time, Mr Vanderwall. 先别着急 范德沃先生
[23:50] But for now, we need to make sure 但是现在 我们得确认
[23:52] That list he brought you is secure. 他拿给你的文件是安全的
[23:54] The list is bloody secure. 文件安全得很呢
[23:57] Do you have brain damage? 你脑残了吗
[23:58] Have you forgotten? You’re a mercenary. 你忘了吗 你是一个雇佣兵
[24:00] My company has fronted you $10 million. 我的公司已经先行支付了你一千万美元
[24:03] It’s safe! 它很安全
[24:05] And mind your tone. 注意你的语气
[24:06] Safe? 安全吗
[24:07] Like that uplink?! 像这个卫星天线一样吗
[24:09] Look how the accelerant was applied to the conduits. 看看催化剂是怎么用在导管上的
[24:12] That’s the work of a pro. 这家伙是专业的
[24:14] We can assume that Cahill’s 我们得先假设卡希尔
[24:15] working with somebody, somebody with skills. 是跟另一个人一起的 一个专业的人
[24:17] For all we know, a team of highly trained operatives 据我们所知 一个训练有素的间谍小组
[24:19] could be after those files right now. 可能现在已经盯上了这些文件
[24:21] Let them try. 让他们来试试
[24:23] I’m under orders from Commander Jackson 杰克逊中校命令我
[24:26] not to show them to anyone until I launch the operation. 在我完成任务之前不要把文件给任何人看
[24:30] Interesting attitude. 态度很有趣啊
[24:31] You know, maybe he’s not worried about anyone stealing it 可能他并不关心谁会偷它
[24:33] Because he’s the one helping Cahill. 因为他就是帮助卡希尔的人
[24:35] Best traitors are the ones you least suspect. 内鬼总是最让你想不到的人
[24:37] Call me a traitor again, love, and I’ll end you. 你再说一次我是内鬼 亲爱的 我会了结你的
[24:42] And I’ll take my sweet time doing it. 我会很乐意了结你的
[24:45] You don’t want to be called a traitor? 你不想被叫作内鬼
[24:46] Stop acting like one! 那就别跟个内鬼一样
[24:48] The files are in a command post on the other side of the island. 文件放在岛另一端的指挥部里
[24:53] Come on. 跟我来吧
[24:55] Come see how safe they are for yourselves. 来自己看看这些文件是多安全
[25:07] Looks like he’s bringing 40 of his buddies along for the ride. 看起来他带了四十个手下一起啊
[25:09] I do not like our odds. 我可不喜欢这个比例啊
[25:10] Then let’s even them out. 那就把他们分开来
[25:12] Thought exercise. 想想你们训练的内容
[25:13] While you guys are gearing up for an island hayride, 当你们准备去小岛环游的时候
[25:17] who’s patrolling the bush for intruders? 谁来巡逻 防止树林里的入侵者
[25:19] Let’s go! 我们走
[25:20] We need 15 men in the jungle, 我们需要十五个人在丛林里
[25:22] 10 more at the north cove. 还要十个人在北部的海滩
[25:23] You ever hear of a beach infiltration? 你们没听过海滩渗透作战吗
[25:24] Yeah, I didn’t think so. Come on! 好吧 看样子没听过 快走吧
[25:25] Don Juan, you and Romeo grab some men and sit on Cahill. 浪子 你跟色鬼找几个人看着卡希尔
[25:29] Anybody comes to rescue him, take them out. 如果有人来营救他的话 干掉他们
[25:31] I mean right now. Go! 我是说现在 动起来
[25:34] Stay where you are. 都别动
[25:40] I don’t care who you are. 我不管你是谁
[25:42] This is my island. 但这个岛我是老大
[25:44] Nobody gives my men orders but me. 除了我没人能下命令
[25:46] Your island is a security disaster. 你的小岛在安保上就是个灾难
[25:48] Unless you want the boss to hear all about it, 除非你想让老板知道
[25:50] I suggest you lock it down. 我建议你最好闭嘴
[25:55] You heard what they said. Move! 你们都听到他们说的了 动起来
[26:05] Well, that’s still 5 guys with machine guns. 还是有五个拿机枪的家伙
[26:07] Better than 40. 总好过四十个人
[26:14] You know, Fi, there’s still time to call this off. 菲 现在还有时间取消的
[26:16] There’s no turning back now. 现在已经没有回头路了
[26:17] We have to get Armand that truck. 我们得帮阿曼德弄到那辆卡车
[26:19] Like it or not, Sam, this heist is happening. 萨姆 不管你喜不喜欢 这次抢劫要开始了
[26:22] The quickest way to turn a security force’s attention away from an outside attack 把保安部队注意力从外部入侵转移掉最快的方法
[26:26] is to make them think there’s an even bigger threat inside their facility. 就是让他们认为在内部还有更大的威胁
[26:30] If you know which employees will be out of town, 如果你知道哪个雇主会暂时不在的话
[26:32] you can send a care package filled with metallic sodium to an empty office. 你可以向没人的办公室寄一个装满金属钠的包裹
[26:37] That gizmo Mandy placed in the bathroom 曼迪放在洗手间里的小玩意
[26:38] should have gone off by now. 现在应该已经有效果了
[26:39] Maybe something’s wrong. 可能出事了
[26:41] Your clock is fast. 是你的表走快了
[26:42] Nothing’s wrong. I built that gizmo. 没事 那玩意儿可是我的手笔
[26:44] Then all you have to do 接下来你要做的
[26:45] is set off the company’s sprinkler system 就是用一枚烟雾弹
[26:47] with a smoke bomb. 启动公司的自动喷水灭火装置
[26:48] If you do it right, 如果行动顺利
[26:50] the sodium will react with the water, 钠和水会发生反应
[26:52] and you’ve got the distraction you need. 然后你便能如愿使对手分神
[27:00] That’s our cue. 可以动手喽
[27:11] Easy, big fella. 老兄 别激动
[27:12] Toss the gun. Thank you very kindly. 放下枪 感谢配合
[27:15] Now, you stay put, and we’ll be out of your hair 你待着别动
[27:16] before you can say, “Life’s too short.” 保证在你挂掉之前就走
[27:18] How’s it going, Fi? 怎么样了 菲
[27:20] This wiring belongs in a museum. 这电线可以当古董了
[27:22] So I’m thinking of changing my deal with Mike. 我琢磨着要跟迈克换着干
[27:24] Can this wait a second? 能等会儿再说吗
[27:26] I’m kind of in the middle of something. 我正忙着呢
[27:28] You were saying? 你刚说什么来着
[27:30] If we’re risking our necks 我们在这出生入死的
[27:31] while Mike is working on his tan in the tropics, 迈克却跑热带去美肤了
[27:33] he’s gonna buy me two months’ worth of Mojitos. 他得给我买两个月的莫吉托鸡尾酒才行
[27:47] As a general rule, 一般而言
[27:48] spies prefer to steal information quietly. 间谍们喜欢暗地里窃取信息
[27:51] It’s a lot easier to pay off an informant, 购买情报
[27:53] hack a computer, or crack a safe 黑别人的电脑 或者是撬保险箱
[27:55] than it is to grab something 都比从全副武装的恶徒手里
[27:57] from someone who’s armed and angry. 抢东西要容易得多
[27:59] But like any job, some days are just harder than others. 都是工作嘛 有些年月总是尤其艰难
[28:07] What do you think you’re doing here? 你们这是干什么
[28:09] This is my island and my command. 这是我的岛 我的地盘
[28:11] Take it up with Commander Jackson. 有事找杰克逊指挥官去
[28:12] He brought us here himself. 他亲自带我们来的
[28:14] What the hell is going on? 到底什么情况
[28:16] Looks like Jackson sent his own team to protect the files. 看来杰克逊派他自己的突击队来保护文件
[28:19] This is bad. 大事不妙呀
[28:24] What did you do with the files? 你们把文件怎么样了
[28:26] Jackson took them — back to Grand Cayman. 杰克逊把文件带回大开曼岛了
[28:28] Rubbish. He would have told me he was coming to the island. 扯淡 他上岛肯定会通知我
[28:31] Really? How? 是吗 怎么通知
[28:32] Phones are down, radios silent. 电话断线 无线电也静默
[28:34] We assumed the worst. 我们这是以防万一
[28:35] So, what am I supposed to do 那我怎么跟
[28:37] with the security team from Pyramid? 金字塔集团的人交待
[28:41] What did he say 那他对你们这些
[28:43] about the team he cleared to come to the island? 上岛的人有什么交代
[28:46] Nothing. He told us to stay here and wait for orders. 什么都没说 只让我们原地待命
[28:49] That’s it. 就这些
[28:56] So… 这么说…
[28:57] Mr. Internal Security… 内安部的先生
[28:59] If you’re here with Jackson’s blessing, 如果你是杰克逊派来的
[29:02] why is it he left me a team of his own commandos 那他干嘛还留一支突击队在这
[29:05] and failed to mention your bloody existence?! 而且也没有提到你们的存在呢
[29:09] I told you to keep that out of my face. 我说过别拿枪指着我脸
[29:13] I warned you. 我警告你
[29:15] I give the orders here. 今天我把话撂这儿
[29:19] Get used to the pain, mate. 兄弟 这些皮肉之苦你得忍着点儿
[29:21] There’s plenty more where that came from. 要是你们东家 可不是这点儿小痛
[29:26] I know who you people are. 我知道你们是什么人
[29:28] But I’m beginning to think 但我开始怀疑
[29:29] you’ve been lying this whole time. 你们几个一直都在说谎
[29:31] Well, the party’s over. 现在派对结束
[29:33] You, big mouth. 你 大嘴
[29:35] You’re gonna tell me what’s going on. Now. 给我如实招来 快点
[29:39] When you’re being interrogated in the field, 如果你在野外遭到讯问
[29:41] it’s not about holding out. 不是说招不招的问题
[29:42] Field interrogations tend to be quick and dirty 野外讯问通常速战速决 肮脏不堪
[29:45] and often end with a bullet to the head. 而且最后还得吃枪子儿
[29:47] The key to surviving is a good offense. 活命的关键在于巧攻
[29:54] Something funny about this, mate? 老兄 有啥好笑的
[29:55] When you take a swing to save your life, 如果为了保命而被人扁一顿
[29:57] you swing for the fences. 那这顿扁就必须得上档次
[29:59] Oh, it’s brilliant. 真绝
[30:01] He was the only one who knew we were coming. 他是唯一一个知道我们要来的人
[30:04] He made sure we couldn’t call out. 他知道我们打不通电话
[30:08] How could I have missed it? 我怎么把这一招给忘了
[30:09] Missed what, pray tell? 忘什么了 说
[30:11] What, does he need to spell it out for you? 忘什么 非要他说那么明白吗
[30:12] Your boss is behind this. 这一切都是你们老大搞的鬼
[30:13] Jackson? 杰克逊
[30:16] – That’s crazy. – Is it? -不可能 -是吗
[30:18] Our company picks up chatter 我们公司得到消息说
[30:19] someone’s trying to sell the list we already paid for. 有人正在试图出售我们已经预购的单子
[30:22] We contact Jackson to demand a security test. 我们联系杰克逊要求进行安全检验
[30:24] He knows he’s busted. He needs to think of a fall guy quick. 他知道自己兜不住 得找个人替死鬼
[30:26] And that would be you, if you’re keeping up. 如果你继续这么执迷不悟 那人就是你
[30:28] Jackson expected you to kill us. 杰克逊想借刀杀人
[30:30] He gave you orders to shoot intruders on sight, didn’t he? 他令你们对来人杀无赦 是不是
[30:33] Bollocks. 放屁
[30:34] Jackson knows trying mischief against me 杰克逊知道他要是敢耍我
[30:37] would be signing his own death warrant. 就无异于自寻死路
[30:39] My guess — after you execute us, 我猜 你前脚杀了我
[30:41] his commandos are gonna shoot you 他的突击队后脚就会假装
[30:42] in a botched attempt to save us. 为了救我们而杀掉你
[30:44] Earth to Vanderwall. 范德沃你想清楚
[30:45] Why isn’t Jackson still here? 为什么杰克逊自己没在这里
[30:46] Think about it, man. The files disappear? 好好想想 老兄 文件没了吧
[30:48] He lays a whole mess at your feet. 他还在你的地盘上搞一堆烂摊子
[30:49] And you won’t be able to call him a liar 你却不敢说他是骗子
[30:51] because you’ll have a bullet in your head. 因为他会一枪毙了你
[30:53] If you’re so sure, shoot us. 如果你真那么确定 动手吧
[30:56] If the commandos don’t kill you, 如果他的突击队没杀你
[30:59] good luck with the people we work for. 那就愿我们的东家好运了
[31:07] Detain Jackson’s men until you hear from me. 把杰克逊的人控制起来 听我发落
[31:11] That’s an order. 这是命令
[31:13] You really think you can sell this? 你真以为这招能奏效
[31:14] I don’t have much choice. 我也是没办法
[31:16] My new friend and I are gonna take a boat to Grand Cayman, 我要和新朋友一起坐船去一趟大开曼岛
[31:20] have a little chat with Commander Jackson. 会一会杰克逊指挥官
[31:31] You made the right move, soldier. 老兄 这么做就对了
[31:33] Yeah, we’ll see about that, won’t we? 马上就要见分晓了 是吧
[31:35] Yes, we will. 当然 没错
[31:36] And let’s just say the Pyramid Group 希望金字塔集团知道要
[31:37] knows how to reward people who can handle themselves. 犒赏我们这种处事得当的干将
[31:42] So much for dropping in unnoticed. 没打招呼就上岛了 这架势真受不了
[31:44] Jackson’s beefed up his security. 杰克逊加强了守卫
[31:47] Can you blame him? 这也怪不得他
[31:48] He just stole $10 million worth of our files. 刚偷了值1000万的文件当然要操心了
[31:50] Bastard. 混蛋
[31:52] If we’re gonna get those files, 如果我们能拿到那些文件
[31:53] Jackson can’t know that we’re onto him. 杰克逊不会知道我们清楚他的底细
[31:55] Yeah, well, that’ll be tough when I announce 我要是说我带来的是金字塔集团的保安头目
[31:56] I’ve got the head of Pyramid’s security with me. 可就有大麻烦了
[31:58] If you do that, we’ll get shot 要是说了 我们肯定还没找着门
[32:01] before we make it to the gate. 就被毙了
[32:01] Just stay calm and say I’m the guy 你要保持冷静 说我是
[32:03] you want to fix the satellite uplink. 来修卫星上行链接的
[32:04] And if they ask for identification? 他们要是查你的身份呢
[32:07] You have 50 men under your command. 你手下有50号人
[32:08] You can’t handle two security guards? 连两个保安都搞不定吗
[32:10] For a spy, getting someone to lie for you 作为一个间谍 让别人为你撒谎
[32:13] serves a number of purposes. 有几个目的
[32:14] It’s less about the lie itself, no matter how useful it is. 谎言本身无足轻重 不管它多有用
[32:17] It’s about how it changes 撒谎之妙用就在于
[32:19] your relationship with your target. 怎样改变你与目标人物之间的关系
[32:22] We need to see Jackson. 我们要见杰克逊
[32:24] And who’s this? 他是谁
[32:25] Once a guy lies for you, 一旦一个人为你撒谎
[32:27] for better or for worse, your fates are tied together. 不管好坏 你们的命运已经紧紧相连
[32:30] He’s a tech specialist. He’s okay. 他是个技术专家 没问题
[32:33] We still need to see some identif– 我们还是要查看一下身份…
[32:34] What part of “Okay” don’t you copy? 我说了”没问题” 你听不懂人话吗
[32:37] I’ve used him before. 我以前用过他
[32:39] Step aside. 让开
[32:46] Vanderwall, where have you been?! 范德沃 你人哪儿去了
[32:48] – And what the hell happened out there? – Funny — -你那边到底他妈怎么回事儿 -巧了
[32:51] I’ve been wanting to ask you the same question… 我还想问你呢
[32:53] Commander. 指挥官
[32:55] And what’s that supposed to mean? 你这话什么意思
[32:59] You stole the files from the island. 你从岛上偷了文件
[33:02] Where are they? 文件呢
[33:03] These files? 那些文件
[33:05] I didn’t steal them. 我没偷
[33:07] I secured them! 我是要保护起来
[33:08] And you didn’t answer my question! 你还没回答我的问题
[33:10] Shut it! 闭嘴
[33:11] You thieving wanker. 你就是个无耻的贼
[33:14] We know you sent Cahill to torch the uplink 我们知道你派卡希尔把卫星联系破坏掉
[33:16] so that you could sneak onto the island 然后你就能潜入岛内
[33:18] and steal our information. 偷窃我们的情报
[33:20] Your information? 你们的情报
[33:22] The guard said you were a satellite technician. 守卫说你是卫星专家
[33:24] He’s from the Pyramid group. 他是金字塔集团的人
[33:26] F.Y.I., your security sucks. 提醒一句 你家保安真不给力
[33:29] He’s not from the Pyramid Group, you moron! 他不是金字塔集团的人 你个笨蛋
[33:32] How do you know he didn’t destroy the uplink?! 你怎么知道卫星不是他破坏的
[33:34] Save your breath, mate. 老兄 省省吧
[33:36] Cahill already admitted to — 卡希尔已经承认…
[33:37] How do you know Cahill’s not in his pocket? 你怎么知道卡希尔不是被他控制
[33:40] This guy’s playing you! 这家伙在耍你
[33:42] Take your gun off me and shoot him! 别拿枪对着我 杀了他
[33:45] Like good defense attorneys, 就像优秀的辩护律师一样
[33:46] Spies know the facts don’t always matter 间谍知道故事的真假并不重要
[33:49] as much as how you sell them. 卖相才重要
[33:51] Only when lawyers lose a case, they get an appeal. 律师输掉官司 只能上诉
[33:54] When spies lose a case, they get a shallow grave. 间谍输掉骗局 只能进坟墓
[34:00] Bravo. 好极了
[34:01] That was compelling and rich. 真是丰富多彩引人注目啊
[34:05] One of two things is possible. 只有一种可能
[34:07] Either Jackson ripped you off 要么杰克逊把你五马分尸
[34:10] and we caught him red-handed… 双手沾满鲜血…
[34:13] Or? 要么呢
[34:14] You let a mysterious super-genius 你让神秘的超级天才
[34:16] take over your island, turn your op inside out, 接管你的岛 颠覆你的行动
[34:20] and detain your commander’s men. 扣留你的指挥官的人
[34:23] Which is more likely? 哪个更有可能
[34:26] One of two things will happen now. 现在只会发生一种情况
[34:28] Version one — 版本一
[34:30] You will take over for commander sticky fingers here, 你接管小偷小摸的指挥官
[34:33] and my boss will shower you with cash. 我的老板会付给你大笔现金
[34:35] Version two — 版本二
[34:37] You will eat a bullet right after I do! 你在我死了以后挨枪子儿
[34:41] I’ve had enough of this! 我受够了
[34:44] Stand down! 退下
[34:46] Stand down! 退下
[34:51] Jackson’s been relieved of his command. 杰克逊已经解除了他的指挥权
[34:55] I’m in charge now. 现在我说了算
[34:58] Anybody got a problem with that? 对此谁有疑问
[35:00] Good. 很好
[35:02] Now… 现在
[35:03] Somebody get me a whiskey. 给我拿杯威士忌
[35:12] How was the ride over? 旅途如何
[35:14] Oh, it was a pleasure cruise. 乘船游览很不错
[35:16] Turns out Mr. Cahill gets really, really seasick. 说明卡希尔先生真的很晕船
[35:18] no, no, no, no, no. No. No. 不 不 不
[35:22] We’re taking him back to pyramid HQ for further questioning. 我们带他回金字塔集团总部 再审问他
[35:24] Excellent work securing the files, Mr. Vanderwall. 范德沃先生 保护文件的工作做得好
[35:27] We’re postponing the South American portion 我们推迟南美的工作部分
[35:29] of the operation till we sort things out, 直到理清思路
[35:31] but you… 不过你…
[35:33] You’ll be well taken care of. 会好好照应你的
[35:36] Forgive me for not taking your word for it. 原谅我没采纳你的建议
[35:38] The files stay with me. 文件留给我
[35:39] Vanderwall, what are you doing? 范德沃 你干什么
[35:41] I just put a bullet in my boss, sweetheart. 我刚给我的老板吃了枪子儿 亲爱的
[35:45] I hand this over when your boss hands me 等你老板授权让我做指挥官
[35:47] a signed contract putting me in command. 我再交出文件
[35:50] I want something I can feel… 要看得见 摸得着的白纸黑字
[35:52] Something I can touch, understand? 才踏实 懂吗
[35:57] You’re a man who knows what he wants. 你知道他要什么
[35:58] Trust me. You will get more than you can possibly imagine. 相信我 你得到的要比你想象的多得多
[36:03] I’m tired of your chat, mate. 跟你聊天真烦 伙计
[36:06] You’re gonna make a call to the pyramid group right now 你要马上给金字塔集团打电话
[36:09] and arrange a sit-down for me with your boss. 为我跟你的老板安排一次会谈
[36:12] If for any reason that’s a problem, 如果有什么原因不行的话
[36:15] then we’re gonna have a problem. 那我们就有问题了
[36:17] There’s no problem here. 绝对没问题
[36:18] Do you think that you could arrange a flight 你觉得能给我们所有人
[36:20] to take all of us back to headquarters? 安排一架直升机回总部吗
[36:23] It would be my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸
[36:34] Sorry. No guns on the chopper. 抱歉 直升机上不能带枪
[36:36] We’ll bring our guns if we damn well please. 只要我们高兴我们就要带枪
[36:39] Unless you want to take them, of course. 当然 除了不想带枪
[36:41] Disarming people by force is bloody and unpleasant. 强迫解除武装既残忍又不愉快
[36:44] Company policy, Vanderwall. 公司政策 范德沃
[36:46] Then make an exception. 那就破一次例
[36:47] Sometimes it’s easier to put on a smile and just ask. 有时笑着要求更容易些
[36:51] It’s a corporate chopper. 这是公司的直升机
[36:52] It’s overweight as it is. 带枪会超载的
[36:54] Come on. It’s time to celebrate. 来吧 是时候庆祝了
[36:55] Pop the champagne, commander! 开瓶香槟 指挥官
[36:57] Come on. Let’s go. 来吧 我们走
[37:07] Okay. 好吧
[37:10] No one mentioned you boys from the pyramid group 没人说过你们这些金字塔集团的人
[37:12] were wired so tight. 会武装得这么严实
[37:15] That’s ’cause they’re CIA. We all are, actually. 因为他们是中情局的人 实际上 我们都是
[37:21] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[37:28] How’s that for something you can feel, Mr. Vanderwall? 这样觉得踏实吗 范德沃先生
[37:34] Get these to the top brass at the NSA. 把这些给国家安全局的高级军官
[37:36] Shouldn’t be hard for them to find their leak. 应该不难发现泄密的内鬼
[37:39] Anybody ever tell you your 有人说过
[37:39] brand of espionage is hell on the nerves? 你的间谍形象让人神经崩溃吗
[37:42] All the time. 一直这样吧
[37:54] Lovely evening for an arms deal. 武器交易的美好夜晚
[37:55] I want my information first. 我要先知道我要的资料
[37:58] You know I always deliver. 你知道我一向说话算话
[37:59] We’re alike that way. 我们是一样的人
[38:01] What’s that supposed to mean? 这是什么意思
[38:03] Tell me something. 跟我说说
[38:05] Are you happy? 你开心吗
[38:07] Was it worth it? 这样值吗
[38:09] Coming here to live with an absentee boyfriend 来这里跟缺席的男朋友住一起
[38:12] In his drab, little flat? 在他单调的小公寓里
[38:14] You were meant for much, much greater things. 你值得拥有更加有价值的东西
[38:17] Like what? Working with you? 比如什么 和你共事吗
[38:20] No, thanks. 不 谢了
[38:22] Let’s get this over with, shall we? 早点了事吧 行吗
[38:24] Of course. 当然
[38:30] You should know your boyfriend has some nasty enemies. 你应该知道你男朋友有一些险恶的敌人
[38:35] If anything should happen, remember… 如果有事发生 记住…
[38:37] You and I have a lot in common. 你和我有很多共同点
[38:40] I’m just a phone call away. 我随叫随到
[38:43] A lot in common? 很多共同点
[38:44] No. 不
[38:46] I don’t trade favors for blood. 我不用人命交换人情
[38:48] Why do you say that? 为什么这么说
[38:51] Because you spared the guards? 因为你没杀那些守卫吗
[38:52] You should know something. 你要知道一点
[38:54] That truck was supposed to be delivered 那辆卡车本来要送去
[38:56] to a rival of mine. 我的竞争对手那里
[38:58] Regrettably, he presold the ammunition 很遗憾 他给墨西哥的毒枭
[39:00] to a Mexican cartel. 预售军火
[39:04] Now he’s in some hot water. 现在他有了麻烦
[39:05] When I say “Hot water,” 当我说”麻烦”的时候
[39:07] I mean the poor guy’s been dismembered. 意思是可怜的家伙已经被肢解
[39:11] So maybe we’re not so different after all. 所以我们可能没什么不同
[39:14] You bastard. 你个混蛋
[39:15] Oh, we know what kind of man I am. 我知道自己是什么人
[39:18] What I’d really like to know is… 我真正想知道的是…
[39:19] What kind of man sends you for my help? 让你向我寻求帮助的男人是什么人
[39:32] It was good seeing you again! 再次见到你很高兴
[39:35] I’ve missed you, Fiona. 我很想念你 菲欧娜
[39:46] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[39:49] Pearce and I had a… 皮尔斯和我…
[39:51] Debrief at the agency. 局里有个汇报要做
[39:54] It’s fine. How was your mission? 没事 你的任务如何
[39:57] It was, uh, rough. 有点 艰难
[39:59] I mean, it worked out, but, uh… 我是说 解决了 不过…
[40:01] You can’t talk about it. Whatever. 不能说 随便吧
[40:03] The lead on your bomber. 炸弹制造者的线索
[40:08] How’d the job go? 工作如何
[40:10] Does it matter? You got what you needed. 有关系吗 已经如你所愿
[40:15] Fi…What’s going on? 菲 怎么了
[40:18] Did something happen with Armand? 和阿曼德不顺利吗
[40:22] Now you’re full of questions. 现在你满腹狐疑
[40:24] A lot happened with Armand. 和阿曼德很不顺利
[40:26] Years ago back in Ireland in the bad, old days. 许多年前在爱尔兰很糟糕 已成往昔
[40:33] Were you and he, uh… 你和他…
[40:34] Yes, we were, Michael. 是的 有过一段 迈克尔
[40:37] Until I found out that he had “paid” to meet me 直到我发现他是帮我同事的忙
[40:40] by doing a favor for some of my associates. 拿了好处才去见我的
[40:45] He killed a British customs agent, if you’re curious. 他杀了一名英国报关员 如果你好奇的话
[40:48] Quite a romantic gesture, don’t you think? 相当浪漫的表示 不是吗
[40:50] I didn’t know that, Fiona. 我不知道 菲欧娜
[40:52] No. You didn’t. 是 你不知道
[40:55] Ignorance is bliss. 愚昧是福
[40:58] Oh, there they are. 他们在那里
[41:02] – Benny, may I introduce my son, Michael? – Michael. -本本 介绍一下 我儿子 迈克尔 -迈克尔
[41:04] And his very special lady, Fiona. 他女朋友 菲欧娜
[41:06] My pleasure. 认识你很荣幸
[41:08] Here, let me get that for you. 来 让我帮你
[41:09] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[41:10] Dinner is my treat. 晚饭我请
[41:12] Benny actually sat through an entire 本本今天一直跟我
[41:14] stretching class with me today, so I owe him. 挺到冗长的课程结束 该我请客
[41:16] It was a blast — 就是那种
[41:17] in a “I hope we never have to do it again” kind of way. “我希望再也不要这样”的爆发
[41:22] I knew it. You are so bad! 我就知道 你真坏
[41:25] Michael, your mom has told me so much about you. 迈克尔 你母亲跟我说了很多你的事
[41:29] Well, I took the liberty of ordering some wine. 我自作主张点了瓶酒
[41:31] May I? 可以吗
[41:32] – Please. – Please. -当然 -当然
[41:35] How about a toast from the young lovebirds? 让热恋的年轻人敬杯酒如何
[41:39] What do you say? 你们说呢
[41:40] Yes. Michael, a toast. 好 迈克尔 祝酒词
[41:44] To supportive partners. 敬不离不弃的朋友
[41:46] Ohh. Supportive partners. 不离不弃的朋友
[41:49] – Supportive partners. – Supportive partners. -不离不弃的朋友 -不离不弃的朋友
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme