英文名称:United 93
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Ziad. | 齐亚德 |
[01:02] | 该出发了 | |
[01:37] | 颤栗航班 | |
[03:26] | 纽瓦克机场 | |
[03:44] | The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. | 白色区域为乘客专属紧急装卸区 |
[03:49] | No parking. | 禁止停车 |
[04:19] | American 1493, Newark tower. | 美航1493 纽瓦克塔台 |
[04:21] | Wind 050 at 6. Go to land on runway four-right. | 风向050速度六节 右四跑道着陆 |
[04:32] | You live here or you commute? | 你住这里还是通勤 |
[04:34] | I actually live here. | 住这里 |
[04:35] | I live in a little town | 我家在马尔顿小镇 |
[04:36] | about an hour north of here called Marlton. | 离这大约一个小时车程 |
[04:37] | I live in Denver. I came in last night. | 我住丹佛 昨晚到的 |
[04:39] | You see all those thunderstorms last night? | 瞧见昨晚的雷暴雨了吗 |
[04:40] | I didn’t think I was gonna get in. | 我还以为赶不到了呢 |
[04:42] | You know, I picked this up… | 干这行的嘛… |
[04:49] | No, I haven’t done it yet. | 没有 还没搞定 |
[04:51] | I’m still working on them, | 我在想办法 |
[04:52] | trying to get certain days off. | 看能不能请几天假 |
[04:54] | And it looks like the only way I can get it is to bid the reserve. | 貌似只能申请预休假了 |
[04:57] | Yeah, you know, I go back to the Training Center. | 是吗 我调回培训中心了 |
[04:59] | I have a month on, month off, | 干一个月 休一个月 |
[05:00] | so I’ll be giving checkrides out in Denver. | 所以我准备在丹佛考证 |
[05:02] | Oh, that ain’t too bad. | 挺不错的 |
[05:03] | At least you should be home. | 至少还能回家 |
[05:05] | You cut it close today. | 你今天很时间卡得很准呀 |
[05:16] | Come on through. | 过去吧 |
[05:18] | Yes. Next, please. | 好的 下一位 |
[05:23] | All right, go ahead. | 好的 走吧 |
[05:24] | Okay, please raise your arms. Thanks. | 请把胳膊举起来 谢谢 |
[05:29] | Just come right through. | 可以了 |
[05:31] | All right, okay. | 好的 |
[05:33] | Thank you. You’re good. | 谢谢 没问题 |
[05:35] | Nice flight. | 旅途愉快 |
[05:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:40] | No, that’s fine. Okay. | 不 没关系 好的 |
[05:44] | She’s got a crush on that maintenance man. | 她暗恋那个维修工 |
[05:47] | See you later, guys. | 回见 姐妹们 |
[05:49] | I keep taking that. Damn. | 我老刮到它 真烦人 |
[05:52] | As I go over here and build my nest, | 我在驾驶舱准备准备 |
[05:54] | you want to go outside and do the walkaround? | 你出去巡视一圈吧 |
[05:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:58] | I’ll be with you in about five minutes. | 我大概五分钟之后回来 |
[06:00] | All right. I’ll be here. | 好的 到时见 |
[06:01] | All righty. | 好的 |
[06:23] | Okay, I’ll call her now. | 好的 我现在就联系她 |
[06:38] | Well, is it a complicated graphic? | 图解很复杂吗 |
[06:40] | ‘Cause if it’s really… | 如果真的很… |
[06:42] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[06:50] | Take care. Okay, bye. | 保重 好的 再见 |
[06:52] | …I’ll call you right back. | 我尽快给你回电话 |
[06:55] | Kevin… | 凯文… |
[07:02] | Drive south. We’ll be there in time. | 向南开 我们会准时到那儿 |
[07:06] | 易燃 | |
[07:07] | Did you get the word about putting on some extra fuel? | 你收到多加燃油的通知了吗 易燃 |
[07:08] | Did you get the word about putting on some extra fuel? | 你收到多加燃油的通知了吗 |
[07:09] | Yeah. Yeah, doing it now. | 收到了 正在加 |
[07:10] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:23] | 弗吉尼亚 赫恩登 国家空中交通管制中心 | |
[07:24] | Good morning. | 早上好 弗吉尼亚 赫恩登 国家空中交通管制中心 |
[07:25] | Congratulations on the promotion, Ben. | 恭贺高升 本 弗吉尼亚 赫恩登 国家空中交通管制中心 |
[07:27] | 弗吉尼亚 赫恩登 国家空中交通管制中心 | |
[07:27] | Well, thank you very much. | 多谢 弗吉尼亚 赫恩登 国家空中交通管制中心 |
[07:27] | Well, thank you very much. | 多谢 |
[07:28] | – Good morning. – Congratulations, sir. | -早上好 -恭喜 |
[07:29] | Well, thank you. Good morning. | 谢谢 早上好 |
[07:31] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:32] | I’m happy to see you all awake. | 看你们这么精神我很高兴 |
[07:34] | John. How are you? | 约翰 你好 |
[07:35] | How are you this morning, sir? | 老板 早上好 |
[07:36] | Mr. Sliney, good morning to you. | 斯林内先生 早上好 |
[07:37] | You know the fellows. | 你认识这位同事 |
[07:38] | Yes, I do. How are you? | 是的 认识 你好 |
[07:39] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[07:40] | Good morning. How are you? How was that midshift? | 早上好 你好 晚间情况怎样 |
[07:42] | – Rough. – Yeah. | -不容乐观 -是啊 |
[07:43] | The floor is yours. Hold on, | 地勤这块儿交给你了 盯紧点 |
[07:45] | and I’ll see you at the 8:30. | 八点半给我汇报 |
[07:46] | Thanks, John. I’ll catch up with you. | 谢谢 约翰 我会跟你联系的 |
[07:47] | Yes. Good. | 好的 |
[07:48] | – Ready for a brief? – Yes, sir. | -开始简报吗 -请开始 |
[07:49] | All right, sir, we’ve got a small system in the southwest. | 是这样 西南方向有个小气旋 |
[07:53] | Nothing too big. Shouldn’t be a big problem. | 不大 应该不成问题 |
[07:55] | Some low ceilings over San Francisco, nothing major. | 旧金山上空云层较低 没什么大问题 |
[07:58] | That system finally moved off to the east. | 气旋最终向东转移 |
[08:00] | And we’ve got clear skies. | 我们这里天气晴朗 |
[08:02] | Good. It’ll be a good day on the East Coast. | 很好 东海岸天气不错 |
[08:03] | Yeah, what time is that fog supposed to lift in the west? | 西部的雾气什么时候消散 |
[08:05] | Do you know? | 知道吗 |
[08:06] | We’re looking early afternoon. | 我们预计下午早些时候 |
[08:07] | Excellent. Excellent. | 很好 很好 |
[08:09] | The President moving out of Sarasota today up to Andrews. | 总统先生今天要从萨拉索塔飞往安德鲁斯 |
[08:13] | Got restrictions in place till 10:30. | 十点半前加强风行限制 |
[08:15] | Standard ops in the morning, | 早上执行标准操作 |
[08:17] | normal morning restrictions in New York. | 纽约执行正常安全管制 |
[08:19] | Yeah, he always wants to fly right… | 没办法 他总喜欢在交通最繁忙的时候 |
[08:21] | when traffic’s the heaviest. | 掺和一脚 |
[08:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:24] | See you, fellows. | 回见 伙计们 |
[08:31] | New York cranking up? | 纽约航班起飞了 |
[08:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 老板 |
[08:34] | All right. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[08:36] | What is that? Coordinators down there? | 那是什么 转弯协调器在下面吗 |
[08:38] | That’s right. It needs to be diverted south. | 对 需要向南改道 |
[08:40] | Dallas/Fort Worth, go ahead. Yeah. | 达拉斯飞往沃斯堡 起飞吧 对 |
[08:43] | 运行时切勿复位 加仑 | |
[09:07] | Can you guys hear me back there? | 你们能听到我说话吗 |
[09:09] | Do you guys have sugars up there? | 机上还有糖吗 |
[09:12] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:13] | Steal us a newspaper, that’d be great. | 来份报纸吧 非常感谢 |
[09:14] | What’d she say the movie was? | 她说的那部电影是什么来着 |
[09:15] | Knight’s Tale? | 《骑士传说》吗 |
[09:16] | Knight’s Tale. | 《骑士传说》 |
[09:17] | Yeah, for cockpit access knock, let’s use three and one. | 进舱口令就用三短一长吧 |
[09:19] | Three and one? | 三短一长 |
[09:21] | Yep. Got you. | 好的 明白了 |
[09:22] | Yeah. That’ll get you in. | 是的 敲口令就可以进来 |
[09:23] | …Shipley and Mark do that. | 让希普利和马克做吧 |
[09:25] | I just didn’t want to. It wasn’t the right time. | 我只是不太想 没有心情 |
[09:27] | Yeah, it’s Jeremy. | 是的 我是杰里米 |
[09:28] | Hey, two things. | 记住两点 |
[09:29] | First, speaking of Shipley, | 第一 说到希普利 |
[09:32] | that e-mail that he sent, | 他发的那封邮件 |
[09:34] | when you respond to it, | 你回复的时候 |
[09:35] | CC me a copy of the response. | 给我一份回复副本 |
[09:37] | Isn’t that sweet? | 很幸福吧 |
[09:38] | Yeah, we’re getting a, you know… | 是的 我们就要有个… |
[09:40] | No, don’t send it to Kevin. | 不 不要发给凯文 |
[09:41] | I’m so sorry… | 真遗憾 |
[09:42] | No, it’d just go to waste on Joe. | 没事 那只会让乔受到损失 |
[09:44] | He’d be just as happy with Ripple. | 他跟瑞波在一起会很幸福的 |
[09:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[09:47] | we will now begin boarding our first class | 直飞旧金山的 |
[09:50] | and Premier Club passengers for United 93, | 美联航93号航班 |
[09:53] | with non-stop service to San Francisco. | 头等舱乘客及俱乐部高级会员请登机 |
[09:55] | I will call you back. Okay, bye. | 我回头再打给你 好的 再见 |
[09:56] | Any passengers requiring additional assistance may also board at this time. | 需要特殊帮助的乘客也请登机 |
[10:00] | Now boarding through Gate 17, | 美联航93号航班 |
[10:01] | United 93’s… | 第十七号门现在开始登机 |
[10:06] | Hello. Give this to you? | 你好 这个要交给你吗 |
[10:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:08] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登机 |
[10:10] | Good morning, welcome aboard. | 早上好 欢迎登机 |
[10:12] | How are you today? | 你好 |
[10:12] | Excuse me, I’m gonna follow him down there. | 麻烦让一下 我得跟着他过去 |
[10:17] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[10:18] | Got your seat number? | 知道您的座号吗 |
[10:19] | Right down here on the right side. | 直走右手边 |
[10:21] | Good morning, everybody. | 大家早上好 |
[10:22] | And, sir, can I get you something to drink | 先生 您在等待飞机起飞过程中 |
[10:24] | while you’re waiting for take-off? | 需要什么饮料 |
[10:25] | Coffee would be great with cream and no sugar. | 来一杯咖啡 加奶不加糖 |
[10:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:29] | Good morning. Thank you. | 早上好 谢谢 |
[10:30] | Here you go. | 可以了 |
[10:32] | Have a nice flight. Thank you. | 祝您旅途愉快 谢谢 |
[10:35] | Thank you, very much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[10:37] | Enjoy your flight. Here you go. | 祝您旅途愉快 可以了 |
[10:38] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[10:39] | Good morning, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[10:45] | 我爱你 | |
[10:53] | There you go, have a nice flight. | 可以了 祝您旅途愉快 |
[11:01] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:02] | I’m just looking for 19. | 我在找十九号座位 |
[11:03] | Nineteen? Right down this way. | 十九号 这边走 |
[11:05] | What seat? | 哪个位置 |
[11:06] | Hi. How are you? | 你好 |
[11:07] | Good. How are you? | 你好 |
[11:08] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:09] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:12] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[11:18] | Let me give you a hand with that. | 我来帮您一把 |
[11:21] | Excuse me. | 麻烦让一下 |
[11:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:24] | Did you talk to the guys from Sony? | 你跟索尼的人谈过了吗 |
[11:28] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[11:30] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[11:36] | Looks good, Captain. | 没问题 机长 |
[11:37] | All right, great, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[11:40] | Turn the lights off. | 关灯 |
[11:41] | …number one, runway four-right. | 降落 四右跑道 |
[11:42] | Final call for Flight 93, | 美联航93号直飞旧金山航班 |
[11:45] | non-stop service to San Francisco. | 最后呼叫 |
[11:47] | All passengers must make their way to Gate 19. | 乘客朋友请到十九号门登机 |
[11:48] | You’re clear. Have a nice flight. | 没问题 祝您旅途愉快 |
[11:52] | All right, clear to 5,000 feet as filed. | 好的 按照飞行计划爬升至五千英尺 |
[11:55] | Squawk is 5273. | 应答机代号5273 |
[12:02] | It’s Tom. Hey, what’s going on? | 我是汤姆 出什么事儿了 |
[12:04] | Is that supposed to be the latest one? | 那是最新版的吗 |
[12:05] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[12:07] | Oh, good morning, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[12:09] | You just made it. 4D. | 您刚好赶上 您的座位是4D |
[12:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:12] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登机 |
[12:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:15] | Is that the last one? | 那是最后一位乘客吗 |
[12:16] | Last one. | 最后一位 |
[12:16] | All right, great. I’ll see you later. | 好的 待会儿见 |
[12:19] | I think we’re ready for you to close. | 现在可以关舱门了 |
[12:20] | Watch your hands. | 小心挤手 |
[12:21] | Thanks so much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:30] | Alaskan Airlines, contact Bradley. | 阿拉斯加航空公司 呼叫布拉德利 |
[12:32] | Approach 135.32. | 进近频率135.32 |
[12:33] | 波士顿空中交通管制中心 | |
[12:34] | US Air 2682, Boston Center, roger. | 美联航2682 波士顿管制中心 收到 波士顿空中交通管制中心 |
[12:36] | Charlie echo 7821, roger. | 查理 回应7821 收到 波士顿空中交通管制中心 |
[12:37] | 波士顿空中交通管制中心 | |
[12:37] | Get back down to 7,000. | 下降到七千英尺 波士顿空中交通管制中心 |
[12:38] | Get back down to 7,000. | 下降到七千英尺 |
[12:42] | Am-X 7281, contact Boston. | 美航X7281 呼叫波士顿中心 |
[12:45] | 133.42. Have a nice day. | 进近频率133.42 祝好 |
[12:50] | And American 11, Boston Center. Good morning. | 美航11 波士顿中心 早上好 |
[12:53] | Boston Center, American 11 is with you, | 波士顿中心 美航11回到你所在频率 |
[12:55] | climbing to 14,000. | 正爬升至一万四千英尺 |
[12:57] | And American 11, turn 20 degrees to the right. | 美航11 右转二十度 |
[13:00] | Roger. 20 degrees to the right. American 11. | 收到 右转二十度 美航11 |
[13:02] | US Air 8720, Boston Center, roger. | 美联航8720 波士顿管制中心 收到 |
[13:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[13:15] | please make sure your tray tables are up, | 请务必收好您的餐桌板 |
[13:16] | your seat backs are in their full upright position, | 确保您的座位靠背处于直立状态 |
[13:19] | and please switch off all cellular phones… | 并关闭手机… |
[13:20] | Cut it a little close. | 再系紧一点 |
[13:21] | …and any other electronic devices. | …及其它电子设备 |
[13:23] | You going home? | 回家吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:28] | Just here for work. | 我到这儿出差的 |
[13:29] | Your seat belt, please. | 请您系好安全带 |
[13:30] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[13:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[13:33] | flight deck, my name is Jason Dahl and I’ll be your captain today. | 我是本次航班的机长贾森·达尔 |
[13:36] | With me is First Officer Lee Homer, | 与我同行的是副机长李·荷马 |
[13:38] | and together, the two of us will fly you to San Francisco. | 将由我们两人带领各位乘客飞往旧金山 |
[13:41] | En route time today is 5 hours and 25 minutes. | 航程时间为五小时二十五分 |
[13:43] | That’ll put us on the gate in San Francisco on time or a little bit early, | 我们将准时或略早抵达旧金山 |
[13:46] | maybe a little bit before 11:00 local time. | 预计在当地时间十一点前抵达 |
[13:49] | It’s a beautiful day for flying, | 天气条件适宜飞行 |
[13:50] | and our forecast across the country is much as you see it here. | 整段航程天气晴好 |
[13:53] | In just a few moments, | 稍后 |
[13:54] | our flight attendants will be | 空乘人员将会 |
[13:56] | showing you a very important safety demonstration. | 播放重要的安全示范片 |
[13:58] | Whether you are a frequent flyer or a first-time traveler, | 不管您飞行频繁还是初次乘机 |
[14:02] | I urge you to put down your reading materials | 我谨希望您放下手中的读物 |
[14:04] | and pay attention to this very important information. | 留意这些重要信息 |
[14:06] | Thank you, and welcome aboard. | 谢谢合作 欢迎登机 |
[14:09] | United 93, ops. | 美联航93 标准操作 |
[14:10] | Tail north. Then clear to push. | 机尾朝北 可以离港了 |
[14:12] | Okay. Tail north. | 好的 机尾朝北 |
[14:13] | Clear to push us. Start. | 离港 启动吧 |
[14:15] | Okay, tail north. | 好的 机尾朝北 |
[14:16] | Brakes released. Cleared to push. | 释放制动闸 离港 |
[14:29] | 美联航 | |
[14:37] | Yeah, good morning. | 早上好 |
[14:39] | This is Rich Sullivan | 我是瑞秋·沙利文 |
[14:40] | with the 11:15 strategic planning telcon. | 有一层十一点一刻的飞行计划变更 |
[14:41] | We’re updating advisory number 23. | 我们需要更新二十三号公告 |
[14:44] | First issue, we’re showing | 头版公告 |
[14:45] | 15-minute departure delays out of Newark. | 纽瓦克航班起飞延迟十五分钟 |
[14:47] | Give us an update there. | 请为我们更新 |
[14:48] | I just spoke to Pete. | 我刚跟皮特谈过 |
[14:50] | They’re gonna try and get those reduced or eliminated. | 他们想降低或者取消限制 |
[14:52] | They’re gonna get Washington to reduce their restrictions, | 他们将减少华盛顿管制区域 |
[14:54] | so probably it’ll clear up in about a half hour or so. | 因此或许半小时就能清出航线 |
[14:56] | Okay, we’re gonna lessen the | 好的 我们降低或者取消 |
[14:57] | restrictions or eliminate them on the Newark departures. | 纽瓦克航班的飞行限制 |
[14:59] | And the departure delays should be coming down here very soon. | 起飞延误通知应该不久就传达到了 |
[15:02] | Next, we got a large-scale | 还有件事 今天东海岸 |
[15:04] | military exercise off the East Coast today. | 将举行大规模军事演习 |
[15:06] | All the offshore routes are gonna be closed at 1400. | 十四点将关闭所有近海航线 |
[15:09] | All the traffic will have to be moved inland. | 所有交通航道转至内陆地区 |
[15:11] | Any questions on that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[15:13] | This is JetBlue. | 这里是捷蓝航空公司 |
[15:14] | Is Amber 761 available for offloads today? | 允许琥珀761航班的乘客今天转机吗 |
[15:17] | Don’t go for it. | 别冒险 |
[15:18] | No exceptions. They’re gonna have to wait. | 没有特例 他们必须得等 |
[15:20] | No exceptions. | 没有特例 |
[15:21] | All the offshore routes are gonna be closed. | 所有近海航线都将被封锁 |
[15:23] | Everyone’s gonna be moved inland. And that’s it. | 所有人都得等内陆线路 就这样 |
[15:24] | Anybody have anything else for the morning plan? | 关于早间安排谁还有其它问题吗 |
[15:27] | Okay, we’ll do the next telcon at 1315. | 好的 我们十三点一刻再联络 |
[15:29] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[15:31] | US Air 29, contact Boston, | 美联航29 呼叫波士顿管制中心 |
[15:31] | approach on 120.6. Good day. | 进近频率120.6 报告飞机位置 |
[15:31] | US Air 29, contact Boston, | 美联航29 呼叫波士顿管制中心 |
[15:33] | approach on 120.6. Good day. | 进近频率120.6 报告飞机位置 |
[15:36] | Glens Falls. After Glens Falls… | 峡谷瀑布 已过峡谷瀑布… |
[15:38] | And American 11, climb, maintain flight level 350. | 美航11 爬升高度保持三万五千英尺 |
[15:41] | Air Canada 129, Boston Center. | 加航129 波士顿管制中心 |
[15:43] | U.S. Air 129, contact Boston. | 美航129 联系波士顿中心 |
[15:44] | That’s for American 11. Climb maintain flight level 350. | 美航11 爬升高度保持三万五千英尺 |
[15:51] | Come on. | 爬升 |
[15:52] | American 11, Boston. | 美航11 波士顿中心 |
[15:54] | How do you hear? Boston Center. | 能否收到 波士顿中心 |
[15:59] | -Hey, Greg? -Yeah? | -格雷格 -什么事 |
[16:01] | Try American 11 again. | 再联系一下美航11 |
[16:02] | See if he’s on your frequency, | 看是否在你的频率范围 |
[16:03] | if he came back to you. | 是否回到你的频率 |
[16:04] | American 11, Boston Center. | 美航11 波士顿中心 |
[16:05] | How do you read? | 能否收到 |
[16:07] | American flight 11, Boston Center. Do you read? | 美航11 波士顿中心 能否收到 |
[16:16] | There are also two window exits located over the wings. | 机翼上方有两个逃生窗 |
[16:20] | Each exit is marked with a sign overhead. | 每个窗口上面均有标识 |
[16:23] | Look around to locate the two exits nearest to your seat. | 请找到离您最近的两个逃生口 |
[16:26] | In some cases, the nearest exit may be behind you. | 可能逃生口在某些乘客的身后 |
[16:30] | In an evacuation, | 疏散过程中 |
[16:31] | exit path lights will automatically illuminate | 紧急出口指示灯将自行启动 |
[16:34] | to guide you to an exit. | 引导您至出口 |
[16:36] | A life vest is located under your seat, | 每位乘客座位下的红色标识处 |
[16:39] | it can be identified by a red tab. | 都存放有救生衣 |
[16:42] | Do not remove it unless directed by a flight attendant. | 未经乘务员许可请不要随意移动 |
[16:46] | Taxi clearance. | 滑行指令 |
[16:46] | Stand by. | 请稍后 |
[16:47] | We’ve got your release. | 我们已收到许可 |
[16:48] | I want you to move up in the line behind the United 757. | 向前滑行至757航班后面的线上 |
[16:52] | Good morning, ground. | 早上好 地面中心 |
[16:53] | Good morning, ground. | 美联航93 早上好 地面中心 |
[16:54] | United 93, Gate 17, ready to taxi. | 美联航93 十七门 准备好滑出 美联航93 |
[16:54] | United 93, Gate 17, ready to taxi. | 美联航93 十七门 准备好滑出 |
[16:57] | Do you have problems? | 有问题吗 |
[16:58] | United 93, taxi runway four-left via Bravo Romeo Bravo. | 美联航93 经BRB滑行到左四跑道 |
[17:03] | Hold short of Victor. | 在V道等待进一步指令 |
[17:04] | Roger. Said four-left Bravo Romeo Bravo. | 收到 经BRB滑行到左四跑道 |
[17:07] | Hold short Victor. United 93. | 在V道等待进一步指令 美联航93 |
[17:13] | And American 11 on emergency frequency, | 紧急频率呼叫美航11 |
[17:15] | if you hear Boston, | 若收到波士顿中心呼叫 |
[17:17] | come up on frequency 127.82. | 进近频率127.82 |
[17:24] | Am-X 7281, | 美航X7281 |
[17:25] | contact Boston on 133.42. | 联系波士顿中心 进近频率133.42 |
[17:29] | Athens, Boston. | 雅典 波士顿 |
[17:31] | Do me a favor, you got that United 175 out there. | 你帮忙联系一下美联航175航班 |
[17:33] | Can you have them take a look and see if you can get a visual on American 11? | 看能否协助你看到美航11 |
[17:37] | 767. | 767航班 |
[17:38] | United 175, turn 20 degrees to your left, | 美联航175 左转二十度 |
[17:41] | vector for traffic. | 雷达引导冲突避让 |
[17:42] | In your turn, look for traffic 12 o’clock to 1 o’clock, | 有架班机在你十二点钟到一点钟方位 |
[17:45] | about 15 miles. | 距离约十五海里 |
[17:46] | He’s tracking south-southwest bound. Altitude’s unknown. | 该航班航向西-南西 高度未知 |
[17:49] | It’s an American 767. Let me know if you get a visual on him. | 机型美航767 目视到后通知中心 |
[17:52] | Am-X 7281, | 美航X7281 |
[17:53] | proceed direct O’Neill, resume all navigation. | 直飞奥尼尔 恢复自动领航 |
[17:57] | US Air 312, | 美联航312 |
[17:58] | contact Boston on 133.42. | 联系波士顿中心 进近频率133.42 |
[18:02] | November 3622. Tango, roger. | N3622 探戈 收到 |
[18:04] | Just be quiet and you’ll be okay. | 老实点 你们就不会有事 |
[18:06] | We are returning to the airport. | 我们正返回机场 |
[18:08] | Call in Boston Center. Say again, please. | 波士顿管制中心呼叫 请复诵 |
[18:13] | Hey, John! Come here! | 约翰 过来一下 |
[18:18] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[18:19] | Aircraft, call in Boston. Say again, please. | 波士顿中心 请复诵 |
[18:22] | This guy here just contacted me. | 刚才有人联系我 |
[18:24] | I heard some verbiage over the background. | 我听到一些背景杂音 |
[18:26] | It was not American, it was foreign. | 不是美国人 是个老外 |
[18:29] | They said something about taking over the cockpit, | 他们说什么接管机舱 |
[18:31] | “Stay calm, we’re going back to the airport.” | 安静 我们准备返回机场 |
[18:33] | I have no idea who it was. | 我不知道是谁 |
[18:34] | I think we have a hijack situation here. | 我觉得像一起劫机事件 |
[18:36] | What makes you think that’s a hijacker? | 你凭什么认为是劫机呢 |
[18:37] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:39] | I heard the guy in my ear, okay? | 我亲耳听到那人声音了 |
[18:40] | -I heard the guy in my ear. -All right. | -我亲耳听到的 -好吧 |
[18:42] | You need to check it out. | 你确认一下 |
[18:44] | Command Center East. Tony. | 东部指挥中心 托尼 |
[18:45] | Hey, Ben, we’re doing a coffee run. You want some coffee? | 本 我们去冲杯咖啡 你需要吗 |
[18:48] | No, I’m filled up with coffee. | 不用 我已经喝不少了 |
[18:49] | How are they doing on those restrictions out of New York? | 他们是如何处理纽约外围管制的 |
[18:51] | Tell them they got them reduced. | 告诉他们 做得很好 |
[18:53] | So La Guardia, in fact, is now out of delays. | 实际上拉瓜迪亚机场现在已经没有延误了 |
[18:55] | Newark’s gonna stay a while, though. | 可纽瓦克机场那边还得一段时间 |
[18:56] | Good job. Good job. Excellent. | 很好 很好 |
[18:58] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[19:00] | Rich, you need to monitor this. | 里奇 你得监测着这个 |
[19:05] | Yeah, let me take this stuff. I got to get to the 8:30, so… | 交给我吧 我八点半还得过去 所以 |
[19:08] | Command Center East. Toby. | 东指挥中心 我是托比 |
[19:10] | Hey, Walsh. | 你好 沃什 |
[19:16] | Hey, Ben! Ben, hang on. | 本 本 等等 |
[19:17] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[19:19] | Listen, we’re just getting | 听着 我们刚接到 |
[19:20] | a preliminary report from Boston Center. | 一份来自波士顿中心的初步报告 |
[19:22] | They think they’ve got a hijacking. | 他们认为有劫机事件发生 |
[19:23] | A hijacking? | 劫机事件 |
[19:25] | It’s American 11. A heavy 767. | 发生在美航11上 是架重型波音767 |
[19:28] | Departed Boston for LA. | 由波士顿飞往洛杉矶的航班 |
[19:29] | Where is he now? | 这架飞机现在在哪 |
[19:30] | He’s about 50, 60 west of Boston. | 距波士顿以西五六十哩 |
[19:32] | You got a squawk 7500? | 收到过劫机信号没 |
[19:33] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我想没有 |
[19:34] | They heard some kind of suspicious transmission, | 他们听到过可疑的传输信号 |
[19:36] | – so they’re checking on it… – All right. | -因此正在进行排查 -好的 |
[19:37] | – It’s very preliminary. – All right. | -都是些初步消息 -好吧 |
[19:38] | When you get some hard information, | 当你得知确切信息后 |
[19:40] | let me know and I’ll brief the staff. | 告诉我 我会向管理层反映 |
[19:41] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[19:43] | Did someone say “Hijack”? | 是不是有人说”劫机” |
[19:46] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -都还好吗 -是的 |
[19:47] | Good. Before we get started… | 好的 在我们开始之前 |
[19:48] | – Well, that was a possible hijack. American… – What? | -可能出现劫机事件 在美航 -什么 |
[19:51] | – Yeah. – Hijack? | -是的 -劫机 |
[19:52] | – Anybody remember… – Haven’t seen that in years. | -还有人记得 -多少年没见了 |
[19:54] | – Yeah, I know. – When was the last time we had a hijack? | -是的 我明白 -上次劫机是什么时候的事 |
[19:55] | – It’s been quite a while, quite a while. – ’91, ’90. | -相当久 相当久了 -九十年代初 |
[19:57] | – I can’t even remember precisely. – Yeah, I know. | -我都记不清了 -是的 我知道 |
[20:00] | No, no. It’s Boston to LAX, | 不 这是由波士顿飞往洛杉矶国际机场的 |
[20:02] | American 11. | 美航11航班 |
[20:03] | Yeah, they’re on it and they’re gonna keep me informed. | 相关人员正在核查 同时会一直通知我 |
[20:05] | – I’ll brief you. – Okay. | -我会向你们汇报的 -好的 |
[20:07] | Hey, ground. United 93. | 地面中心 这里是联航93号航班 |
[20:09] | What’s our sequence? | 我们的起飞顺序是多少 |
[20:09] | United 93, follow the Continental and Delta. | 联航93号 请跟随大陆及达美航班之后 |
[20:12] | You’re number 15 for the departure. Monitor tower. | 你们第十五号起飞 这里是监控塔 |
[20:25] | Air Canada 273, turn left… | 加航273号 左转 |
[20:27] | Well, folks, from the flight deck, Captain Dahl. | 旅客朋友们 这里是机长达尔 |
[20:29] | Looks like we’ve run into a little bit of rush hour traffic | 看起来今早的纽瓦克机场 |
[20:32] | here at Newark this morning, and that’s a typical day at Newark. | 交通十分繁忙 这属于正常现象 |
[20:34] | I count 15 airplanes ahead of us for departure, | 我数了下 我们之前有十五架飞机等待起飞 |
[20:36] | and they’re getting them off about one every two minutes, | 它们将每两分钟起飞一架 |
[20:39] | so unfortunately it’s gonna be about a 30-minute delay | 因此非常不幸 我们在出发前 |
[20:41] | until we get airborne. | 可能将有半小时的延误 |
[20:42] | I apologize for the delay and I appreciate your patience, | 对此我表示歉意并对你们的耐心表示感谢 |
[20:45] | and I’ll get back to you with an update. Thank you. | 如有新情况我会及时通报 谢谢 |
[20:47] | Yes? | 您好 |
[20:48] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[20:49] | Yeah, it’s just fine. Just a normal delay out of Newark. | 没事的 纽瓦克机场的正常延误 |
[20:53] | Excuse me, can I have a pillow and a blanket, please? | 不好意思 能给我拿床枕头和毯子来吗 |
[20:59] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[21:05] | Guys, just keep your planes away from him, man. | 同志们 务必让你们辖域里的飞机远离它 |
[21:07] | I have no idea what this guy’s doing. | 我完全不知道这家伙在干什么 |
[21:08] | What do we have, Pete? | 情况怎么样了 皮特 |
[21:10] | I gave all my aircraft over to Greg already. | 我已经将自己的飞机移交给格雷格了 |
[21:12] | He’s working them. I’m holding onto this. | 他正在监管 我现在抓这一块 |
[21:13] | This guy right here is the only guy I have. | 我手头上就这一个家伙了 |
[21:15] | He’s westbound right now. I heard some voices in my ears. | 它正在向西飞行 我耳朵里听到了些声音 |
[21:17] | – Flight 11, American Airlines? – But no 7500 code? | -美航11航班吗 -但没有劫机信号 |
[21:19] | No, I had no 7500 code. Nothing. | 没有 我没有收到紧急讯号 什么都没有 |
[21:24] | American 11, Boston Center. | 美航11 这里是波士顿中心 |
[21:26] | American 11, how do you hear? | 美航11 听得见吗 |
[21:27] | No, see, that doesn’t make sense. | 不 说不通啊 |
[21:33] | What’s up, Pete? Where are we at? | 怎么样了 皮特 有进展没 |
[21:35] | I just put it up into the speaker here, | 我已经把它接到扩音器了 |
[21:36] | if we hear anything back, but right now we just have the guy. | 要是能听到什么回应 但是现在什么都没有 |
[21:39] | He’s due westbound. He’s climbing… | 它现在向西直飞 不断爬升 |
[21:41] | – I’m going back to the airport. – That’s it. | -我要回到机场 -有了 |
[21:43] | That’s it right here. | 就是它 |
[21:44] | Somebody’s got to pull these fucking tapes right now. | 得赶快找人解析这些带子 |
[21:46] | Pull the tapes now from 0800 on. | 叫人把八点以后的信息全解读出来 |
[21:49] | 东北空防部 纽约罗马 | |
[21:50] | To all personnel, | 所有人员请注意 东北空防部 纽约罗马 |
[21:52] | NORAD exercise commencing in five minutes. | 北美空防司令部演习将于五分钟后开始 东北空防部 纽约罗马 |
[21:53] | NORAD exercise commencing in five minutes. | 北美空防司令部演习将于五分钟后开始 |
[22:00] | Huntress. Weapons. Sergeant Powell. | 东北空防部 武器控制中心 鲍威尔中士 |
[22:09] | Okay, and remember this is a NORAD exercise. | 记住 这是一次司令部演习 |
[22:13] | Right now we have Russian bears | 现在俄国人正在渗入 |
[22:14] | penetrating the ADIZ up off Alaska, | 阿拉斯加的防空识别区 |
[22:16] | so you’ll want your tracker techs keeping their eyes open. | 所以你们都把追踪系统打开看好了 |
[22:19] | Okay, stand by, one second. | 好的 稍等 |
[22:28] | Dawne, go out and see what Powell’s so excited about. | 多恩 出去看看鲍威尔在激动什么 |
[22:31] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:36] | Powell, what do you got? | 鲍威尔 出什么事了 |
[22:37] | Hey, I got a hijack on the phone. Boston. | 波士顿那边的消息 电话里说有人劫机 |
[22:39] | Is this a sim? | 这是模拟行动吗 |
[22:40] | – No, real world. – Come on, where’s EET? | -不 是真的 -得了吧 评估小组在哪 |
[22:42] | No, it’s a no-shit hijack. It’s Boston. | 不 这事千真万确 波士顿那边说的 |
[22:44] | Serious? | 当真 |
[22:45] | – Yes. – All right. | -是的 -好吧 |
[22:52] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:59] | Well, okay, just give them a call. | 行 给他们打个电话 |
[23:00] | Yeah, we have a possible hijack. | 有一起可能的劫机事件 |
[23:02] | General update. Tell them we’re ready here. Okay? | 全面更新 通知他们这边准备好了 知道吗 |
[23:05] | Can do, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[23:06] | – Sir? – Yeah. | -长官 -说 |
[23:07] | We have a real world situation here. | 真有状况了 |
[23:09] | We have American Airlines flight 11. | 美航11航班出事了 |
[23:12] | It’s a 757 | 是架波音757 |
[23:13] | out of Boston to LAX. | 由波士顿飞往洛杉矶国际机场 |
[23:16] | Ninety-two passengers on it, and it’s at 7500. | 上载九十二名乘客 已处于警戒状态 |
[23:20] | – Still squawking? – No, sir. | -还有应答吗 -没有 长官 |
[23:21] | Okay. Get Nasypany to the floor! | 快叫里希芬尼来行动中心 |
[23:23] | All operational personnel to the floor! | 所有操作人员速到行动中心 |
[23:25] | Major Nasypany, | 里希芬尼少校 |
[23:27] | report to the operations floor immediately. | 请速到行动中心报到 |
[23:29] | All operations personnel report to the ops room… | 所有操作人员速到行动中心报到 |
[23:32] | This is Colonel Marr here. Get me General Arnold. | 我是马尔上校 请转接阿诺德将军 |
[23:41] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[24:05] | Folks, Captain Dahl again with an update. | 乘客们 现在有了最新消息 |
[24:07] | We’re making some progress now. | 现在有了些进展 |
[24:09] | We’re about number four for departure. | 我们现处第四发机位 |
[24:10] | I’ll get with you when we’re number one. | 即将起飞时我会再通知大家 |
[24:12] | Thanks for your patience. | 感谢各位的耐心 |
[24:13] | We just want to take your order for breakfast after take-off. | 请问您起飞后想用什么早餐 |
[24:16] | You’re gonna get it. We have a hot breakfast, | 我们会提供热食 |
[24:17] | which is, like, an omelet, roll and fruit. | 有煎蛋 蛋卷和水果 |
[24:19] | I’ll take that. Thanks very much. | 就点这个吧 非常感谢 |
[24:21] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[24:23] | I’m sorry for the delay. We’ll be out of here as soon as we can. | 我为延误道歉 飞机会尽快起飞的 |
[24:26] | – I understand. – Thank you. | -没事 -谢谢 |
[24:27] | Would you mind bringing me some water with my breakfast? | 上早餐时能给我点水吗 |
[24:30] | I have to take some pills. | 我得吃些药 |
[24:32] | Sure. No worries. | 没问题 别担心 |
[24:34] | I’d just as soon stay out of the more populated areas. | 我只想尽快离开人多的地方 |
[24:37] | Well, here are the falls. | 这便是瀑布了 |
[24:38] | If we go up there, we’ll be all right. | 我们要是能登上去 就好玩了 |
[24:40] | I’d like to get up in that high country. | 我一直想去看看那的崇山峻岭 |
[24:51] | Go ahead, sir. | 请继续 长官 |
[24:52] | Good morning, Major. | 早安 少校 |
[24:54] | We got a possible hijack in progress out of Boston. | 飞离波士顿的飞机可能被劫机了 |
[24:59] | American Airlines 757. They’re not squawking. Let’s find them. | 美航波音757 飞机没有应答了 找到它 |
[25:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:06] | All right, let’s go. Listen up, everybody! | 行了 开始吧 大家听好 |
[25:09] | All right, look, we got a possible hijack. | 听着 有架飞机可能被劫持了 |
[25:13] | This is real world. Possible hijack. | 这可是来真的 飞机可能被劫持了 |
[25:16] | Surveillance, get your tracking techs on scopes. | 监控 启动你们的追踪系统 |
[25:18] | – I want two on a scope. – Copy that. | -同屏显示两个 -收到 |
[25:20] | I wanna know if he pops up again. | 要是一出现它的踪迹就通知我 |
[25:22] | ID, get on the phones with the FAA. | 情报处 与联系联邦航空管理局联系 |
[25:24] | Let’s get his last known position. | 取得飞机失去联系前最后的方位 |
[25:27] | – Copy. – Weapons. | -收到 -武控 |
[25:29] | – Otis to battle stations. – Copy that. | -奥蒂斯空军基地转为战斗状态 -收到 |
[25:31] | – Do you have a call sign or anything? – Battle stations. Copy. | -有目标代号吗 -战斗状态 收到 |
[25:34] | American Airlines 11. | 美航11 |
[25:35] | American Airlines 11 is the call sign. | 美航11就是代号 |
[25:38] | Sir, it’s confirmed. | 长官 已确认 |
[25:41] | And now the aircraft is NORDO. | 现在飞机上没有无线电信号 |
[25:43] | We get a lot of that crap. | 这种破事经常发生 |
[25:44] | Somebody’s making phony transmissions on the radio… | 有人通过电台发送假讯号 |
[25:47] | If it’s not confirmed, | 如果未经确认 |
[25:48] | it’s probably a lost radio call or something. | 可能就是失联的无线电呼叫之类的 |
[25:52] | Command Center. Tony. | 指挥中心 托尼 |
[25:55] | Stand by one second. | 稍等 |
[25:56] | Yesterday, we had two ground delay programs. | 昨天 我们在两处机场实行了延迟管制计划 |
[25:59] | One at Atlanta and one at O’Hare. | 一处在亚特兰大机场 一处在芝加哥机场 |
[26:01] | And we had 850 aircraft delayed. | 850架飞机延误 |
[26:05] | Hit a 56-minute average | 平均每架延误56分钟 |
[26:07] | and a very modest 47,600 delay minutes. | 保守估计共耽误了47,600分钟 |
[26:11] | Benny, that is like, $2,000 a minute we are talking about. | 本尼 这可是 每分钟两千美元啊 |
[26:14] | You are into a hole already for… | 你已经掉进了 |
[26:16] | – No, no, no. – 90 million bucks, Ben. | -不 不 不 -九千万美元的大坑 |
[26:18] | They’re not even my delays. I started today. | 这才不是我造成的呢 我今天才上任 |
[26:21] | Ben, we need you on the floor. | 本 你得来一下 |
[26:22] | We’re getting more information on that American 11. | 我们有那架美航11更多的消息了 |
[26:24] | – Oh, all right. Listen, excuse me, John… – Yeah. | -好的 约翰 不好意思 -没事 |
[26:27] | and, folks, I’m gonna go out and take care of this. | 各位 我得去解决下这个 |
[26:28] | – We’re getting some more updates – Okay. | -有新情况发生 -好的 |
[26:30] | and I’ll brief you as soon as I get some more information. | 有新的消息我会马上通知你们 |
[26:32] | What do you got? | 出什么事了 |
[26:33] | American Airlines contacted Boston Center. | 美航联系了波士顿中心 |
[26:35] | Apparently, a flight attendant onboard the aircraft | 很明显 飞机上的一位空勤 |
[26:38] | via telephone called the company and she said that | 通过电话联系了公司 她说 |
[26:41] | the aircraft is being hijacked | 飞机被劫持了 |
[26:43] | and one or more people have been stabbed. | 有一个或以上的人被捅了 |
[26:45] | Stabbed on the plane? | 在飞机上被捅了 |
[26:46] | Yeah. Just confirm… | 是的 刚刚确认 |
[26:48] | American Airlines gave this information to Boston who called us. | 波士顿告诉我们是美航向其提供的消息 |
[26:51] | – Is the aircraft still on course? – The last I heard. | -飞机仍在航线上吗 -我最后听到的消息是如此 |
[26:53] | – Let’s get an update from Tony. – All right. | -问问托尼有什么新消息 -好的 |
[26:55] | All right, stand by. | 好的 请稍等 |
[26:56] | This is Boston on the line right now. | 波士顿的电话 |
[26:57] | They don’t know anything more. | 他们多的也不知道 |
[26:59] | There was a suspicious transmission, the controller heard it, | 有一个可疑信号被监控员听到了 |
[27:02] | and they’re pulling tapes | 他们正在解析带子 |
[27:03] | to see exactly what was said on the frequency. | 来获取频率里的具体信息 |
[27:05] | And American Airlines is the one that called them. | 美航是联系人之一 |
[27:07] | – Who is it? – The ops manager of Boston Center. | -是谁 -波士顿中心的操作经理 |
[27:09] | Hi, this is Ben Sliney. | 我是本·斯林内 |
[27:11] | Boston thought it may have been a… They heard | 波士顿认为可能是…他们听到了… |
[27:13] | – some kind of oddball Transmission. – Yes. | -某种奇怪的讯号 -是 |
[27:15] | So she called the company, | 于是那个空勤就给公司打了电话 |
[27:16] | she said their airplane was being hijacked… | 她说飞机遭受劫持 |
[27:18] | All right. Has he changed altitude? | 那行 飞机改变高度没 |
[27:20] | don’t know if it’s a person or people who’ve been stabbed. | 不清楚是否有一个或以上的人被捅伤 |
[27:22] | All right. | 知道了 |
[27:25] | All right, we’re pulling it up now, and, listen, | 好吧 我们现在就开始 还有 |
[27:28] | if you get any further information | 如果你有进一步的 |
[27:29] | on the track or the altitude, let me know. | 有关航线或是高度的消息 请告知我 |
[27:33] | All right. Keep me advised. Thanks. Yeah. Thanks. | 好的 保持联络 谢谢 |
[27:36] | All right, look, the… | 听着 |
[27:38] | That aircraft has made a turn southbound | 那架飞机已经转向南 |
[27:40] | and they’re not tracking him any longer. | 他们再也追踪不到了 |
[27:43] | They’re not getting any Mode C altitude information. | 他们没有接收到飞机的气压高度信息 |
[27:45] | And I see our track has gone ghost on it, | 它也从我们的监控器下消失了 |
[27:47] | but they do say he’s heading southbound. | 但他们确实说了飞机向南飞行的事 |
[27:49] | I want us to get in touch with New York Center | 跟纽约中心联系 |
[27:52] | and let them know he’s coming. | 告诉他们飞机要来了 |
[27:53] | Let’s get everything out of its way | 赶快清空它航线内的其他飞机 |
[27:55] | and even give New York TRACON a call | 给纽约雷达信号台打个电话 |
[27:56] | because he may be trying | 因为这架飞机有可能 |
[27:57] | to head for one of the New York airports. | 航向其中一块纽约机场 |
[27:59] | Okay, right. | 行 好的 |
[28:00] | Information’s that American 11… | 美航11的消息 |
[28:02] | Maybe we should get in touch with headquarters | 也许我们应该跟总部联系 |
[28:03] | – and start briefing them on this now. – Yeah, I’ll call immediately. | -跟他们汇报一声 -好 我马上打电话 |
[28:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:13] | Folks, Captain Dahl with some good news. | 乘客们 这里是机长达尔带来的好消息 |
[28:15] | We’re currently number one for departure. | 我们现处一号发机位 |
[28:17] | We’ll be airborne shortly. | 飞机马上起飞 |
[28:18] | Flight attendants, prepare for take-off, please. | 空勤人员 请做好起飞准备 |
[28:22] | You know, I try and drop as many trips as I can. | 跟你说 我总是尽可能地推掉航班 |
[28:26] | I like to be home with my babies. | 我想在家陪孩子 |
[28:29] | Did you bring some good magazines to keep yourself awake? | 带了有意思的杂志没 就不至于睡着了 |
[28:33] | I don’t think I’ve gotten through a magazine | 我都不记得自己看完一本杂志 |
[28:35] | in I can’t tell you how long. | 需要多久了 |
[28:42] | We have some planes. Just stay quiet and you’ll be okay. | 我们挟有飞机 不出声你们就会没事 |
[28:45] | We are returning to the airport. | 我们要回机场 |
[28:52] | We have some planes. Just stay quiet and you’ll be okay. | 我们挟有飞机 不出声你们就会没事 |
[28:55] | We are returning to the airport. | 我们要回机场 |
[29:12] | Planes. | 飞机 |
[29:13] | We have some planes. | 我们挟有飞机 |
[29:22] | Yeah, it’s Bob here. It’s “Planes.” Planes. Plural. | 我是鲍勃 是”飞机” 复数 |
[29:26] | Definitely, yeah. | 绝对没错 |
[29:36] | United 93, wind 050 at 6. | 联航93号 风向050 风速六里 |
[29:38] | Runway four-left. Clear for take-off. | 左四跑道 准备起飞 |
[29:41] | 010 up to 5,000. Clear for take off. | 010上升到5000 允许起飞 |
[29:43] | Four-left. United 93. | 左四跑道 联航93号 |
[29:45] | 010, 5,000. Here we go. | 010上升到5000 出发 |
[31:03] | Welcome to New York Center. Altimeter is 2996. | 纽约空管中心 纽约朗肯科玛 欢迎来到纽约中心 高度2996 |
[31:06] | 纽约空管中心 纽约朗肯科玛 | |
[31:06] | Maintain speed 310… | 时速保持在310 纽约空管中心 纽约朗肯科玛 |
[31:07] | Maintain speed 310… | 时速保持在310 |
[31:08] | speed of 300 knots or greater. | 速度300哩以上 |
[31:10] | Maintain flight level 220 and maintain a speed of 300 knots. | 保持飞行高度220 时速300哩每小时 |
[31:16] | Roger, you got it. | 收到 |
[31:21] | New York. Thumbser. | 纽约中心 我是主管 |
[31:23] | Yeah, Boston. | 是 波士顿 |
[31:29] | New York. United 175. | 纽约 联航175号 |
[31:39] | All right, thank you. I got it. All right. | 行 谢谢 知道了 |
[31:45] | – Hey, Dave? – Yeah? | -戴夫 -怎么了 |
[31:47] | American 11 looking as a possible hijacking. | 美航11好像被劫持了 |
[31:48] | – It may be going back into Kennedy. – Hijack? | -它有可能要回肯尼迪国际机场 -劫机 |
[31:50] | They say they heard something, | 他们说听到了什么 |
[31:51] | that there might be intrusion into the cockpit. | 有人可能闯入了驾驶舱 |
[31:53] | All right, just let me know if you hear anything, | 好的 要是你听到什么就赶紧告诉我 |
[31:54] | – anything unusual or anything. – I’ll watch him. | -任何反常的东西 -我会的 |
[31:55] | He’s not squawking 7500. | 它并没有发出劫机信号 |
[31:57] | – So just keep it normal. – No, he’s not doing anything. | -所以还是常规对待 -确实 |
[31:58] | I’ll keep an eye on him. I got it. | 我会盯着它的 没问题 |
[31:59] | – Just keep an eye on him. – Will do. | -盯紧点 -好的 |
[32:02] | – What’s going on? – We got a hijack. | -怎么了 -可能有劫机事件发生 |
[32:05] | It might be a hijack, I don’t know. It’s American 11. | 可能有劫机 我不清楚 美航11上 |
[32:07] | – It’s going down. – You got a hijack? | -这下麻烦了 -碰上劫机了 |
[32:09] | We haven’t had a hijack in 20 years. I don’t know. | 都二十年没出现过劫机了 我不明白 |
[32:10] | Listen, I don’t know. What do you want me to tell you? | 我也不知道 你要我怎么说 |
[32:12] | I just gotta watch him. That’s all. | 我只能盯着它 就这了 |
[32:15] | Chris, you got that? Thumbser. | 克里斯 听懂了吗 我是主管 |
[32:18] | United 175 heavy, New York, go ahead. | 联航175号 这里是纽约 请讲 |
[32:20] | West of Kennedy by 15 southbound descending, it’s American 11. | 肯尼迪西南方15度 下降中的飞机便是美联美航11 |
[32:25] | We’re not sure what the problem is yet. | 我们现在还不确定出了什么问题 |
[32:27] | Possible hijacking, we’re not sure. | 可能有劫机 我们还不确定 |
[32:31] | Passenger said something about they’re up front. | 乘客说了些他们遭遇的情形 |
[32:33] | Roger, United 175 heavy. Well, I’ll pass it along. | 收到 联航175 好的 我会让它避开 |
[32:35] | Wait, I’ll talk to him. Paul! | 等等 我跟他谈谈 保罗 |
[32:36] | Hold on. Paul, | 等等 保罗 |
[32:38] | United 175 heavy just called. | 联航175刚呼叫过 |
[32:39] | He said he heard a suspicious transmission on the radio | 他说在飞机从洛根国际机起飞时 |
[32:41] | as he was climbing out of Logan. | 他在无线电里听到了可疑的讯号 |
[32:42] | He said something about, “Everybody stay in your seats.” | 好像是 “所有人都给我坐好” |
[32:46] | He doesn’t know who it came from, but it came out | 他不知道是谁说的 |
[32:48] | and he said it was… | 但他说是 |
[32:50] | – He just heard it as he was climbing out… – United 175? | -在飞机爬升的时候听到的 -联航175号 |
[32:52] | United 175 heavy, yes. | 联航175 没错 |
[32:54] | – And what about American 11? – American 11’s still… It’s nothing. | -美航11呢 -美航11还什么都没有 |
[32:56] | He’s just still going slow, you know. | 它还在缓慢飞行 |
[32:58] | He might be going into Newark or Kennedy or something, | 可能是去纽瓦克或是肯尼迪机场 |
[33:00] | I don’t know. You know, I have no idea. | 我什么都不知道 |
[33:10] | Continental 1002, Newark Tower. Good morning. | 陆航1002 这里是纽瓦克控制塔 早安 |
[33:17] | Why don’t you try the next one down? | 为什么不试试下一个 |
[33:19] | An arctic fish. How about “Char”? | 北极的鱼 填”Char”如何 |
[33:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, Captain Dahl. | 女士们和先生们 我是达尔机长 |
[33:27] | As we make this turn, | 正值我们转弯的时候 |
[33:27] | those of you on the left side of the airplane | 坐在飞机左侧的乘客 |
[33:29] | have a beautiful view of | 可以看到 |
[33:30] | lower Manhattan and the New York City skyline. | 曼哈顿下城和纽约地平线的美景 |
[33:33] | Looks nice out there. Huh? | 看起来真不错 |
[33:34] | Looks nice out there. | 确实不错 |
[33:45] | What do you mean there’s no one there? | 你说一个人也没有是什么意思 |
[33:47] | Well, you guys must have a backup. | 你们肯定有候补人员吧 |
[33:48] | Whatever information they got, | 不管他们有什么消息 |
[33:50] | they got to give it to us right away. | 都得马上给我们 |
[33:51] | All right, good. | 行 好的 |
[33:52] | Hijack controller, no one at the desk. No backup. | 劫机管理部那没人 也没有候补人员 |
[33:55] | – Looks like they’re on vacation. – No backup? | -看上去像是度假去了 -没候补 |
[33:56] | There’s no backup. There’s no one at the desk. | 没候补 没人在岗 |
[33:58] | Who were you talking to downstairs? | 你在楼下跟谁讲话 |
[34:00] | I’m talking to this guy. | 我在跟这家伙讲话 |
[34:02] | He’s in the conference room. There’s nobody else in there. | 他在会议室 没有别人 |
[34:05] | I’m relaying the information, and then he’s moving… | 我只是转达消息的 后来他就… |
[34:07] | We got it. We got the tapes. | 有了 带子有消息了 |
[34:08] | Boston Center got the tapes pulled. | 波士顿中心已经把带子解析完了 |
[34:10] | – They said, “We have some planes.” – Hold on. | -他们说 “我们挟有几架飞机” -等等 |
[34:12] | That’s what he said, “We have some planes.” | 他说”我们挟有几架飞机” |
[34:14] | That was the suspicious transmission. | 这是个相当可疑的说法 |
[34:16] | Was there any voice recognition? | 能识别语音吗 |
[34:17] | I’m tracking it. | 我正在追踪 |
[34:19] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[34:23] | Med Express 77, maintain 10,000. | 地中海直航77号 高度保持在一万米 |
[34:26] | The Kennedy altimeter’s 2996. | 肯尼迪号高度2996 |
[34:27] | Keep an eye on it. Now watch. | 密切关注 |
[34:29] | Delta 351, altimeter 2992. | 达美 351号 高度2992 |
[34:32] | Chilean 4369, New York altimeter, 2996. | 智利航空4369号 纽约高度2996 |
[34:34] | Paul, what do you got? | 保罗 你有什么消息 |
[34:35] | Hey, Mike, how you doing? | 迈克 你好 |
[34:36] | American 11. Possible hijacking on American 11. | 美航11航班有可能被劫持了 |
[34:40] | He’s southbound, 767. Nobody’s talking to him. | 它正向南飞行 767 没法取得联系 |
[34:43] | I just called the room up and let them know about it. | 我刚打电话给中心 让他们知道这个消息 |
[34:46] | They’re not tracking him either, right now. | 他们现在也无法追踪到这架飞机 |
[34:48] | Where was the target last time? | 信号最后一次出现是在什么地方 |
[34:49] | Last time it was tracked in New York at Kennedy. | 最后一次是在纽约肯尼迪机场 |
[34:51] | He’s heading for the south. | 它正向南飞行 |
[34:52] | American 11, New York. | 美航11 纽约 |
[34:53] | What do you want me to check? | 你想要我查什么 |
[34:59] | Target’s gone. | 信号不见了 |
[35:01] | Paul. Paul, the target for American 11 just disappeared. | 保罗 美航11的信号突然消失了 |
[35:05] | – Just disappeared where? – Right around Manhattan. | -在哪消失的 -就在曼哈顿附近 |
[35:07] | It just disappeared? | 突然消失了 |
[35:08] | It was right there. It just disappeared. | 就在这里 突然消失了 |
[35:09] | I was talking to the other aircraft. The target just disappeared. | 我正和其它飞机联系 信号就消失了 |
[35:12] | Call Kennedy up. Find out if they have it. | 打电话给肯尼迪机场 看他们有没有信号 |
[35:13] | We don’t know where American is, all right? | 我们不知道这架美航在哪 |
[35:15] | Call Kennedy tower up, see if they have him down there, | 打电话给肯尼迪观测塔和纽瓦克观测塔 |
[35:17] | and call Newark tower and see if they have him there. | 问问他们那有没有这架飞机的信号 |
[35:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:22] | What do we got, boys? Anything? | 有什么消息吗 任何消息 |
[35:24] | All right, sir, you need | 好的 长官 你需要我 |
[35:24] | me to go ahead and start a recall for you? | 开始召回吗 |
[35:26] | Yes, initiate that. | 是的 开始吧 |
[35:27] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[35:28] | What’s the status with Otis? Are those planes ready? | 奥狄斯情况怎么样了 飞机准备好了吗 |
[35:31] | Foxy, what you got? You got anything? | 福克斯 你那有什么消息吗 |
[35:33] | MCC, | 任务控制中心 |
[35:34] | battle stations call made 0838. | 作战基地在八点三十八分打来电话 |
[35:36] | Otis attained battle stations at 40. | 奥狄斯在四十分到达基地 |
[35:39] | 08? Colonel, 0840, | 八点 上校 八点四十分 |
[35:42] | slams at battle stations. | 到达作战基地 |
[35:44] | Otis at battle stations. Copy. | 奥狄斯抵达作战基地 收到 |
[35:46] | Get me something. Nothing’s squawking. | 给我点消息 没有任何应答 |
[35:49] | MCC, Boston lost American 11. | 任务控制中心 波士顿找不到美航11 |
[35:52] | They don’t see him anymore on their scopes. | 它从监视器上消失了 |
[35:54] | They think maybe he went below radar coverage. | 也许飞行高度太低 不在雷达侦测范围 |
[35:56] | They have no idea where he is. | 不知道它在哪 |
[35:58] | We’ve got Otis. Have the battle ready. | 奥狄斯就位 时刻准备战斗 |
[36:00] | We need scramble authority. | 需要上级批示 |
[36:02] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:04] | Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 是的 长官 谢谢 长官 |
[36:07] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:08] | Okay, let’s get those Otis birds in the air! | 好吧 让这些奥狄斯战机飞起来吧 |
[36:11] | Scramble Otis! | 奥狄斯紧急起飞 |
[36:12] | This is Huntress with an active air defense scramble. | 这里是猎手 展开紧急防空行动 |
[36:15] | I repeat, active air defense scramble. | 重复一遍 展开紧急防空行动 |
[36:17] | Time is 0846. | 时间是八点四十六分 |
[36:20] | I authenticate November-November. | 授权是N-N |
[36:26] | – Greg, look at the World Trade Center. – What? | -格雷格 快看世贸中心 -怎么了 |
[36:28] | Look at the Trade Center, man. Bob, you see that? | 快看世贸中心 鲍勃 看见了吗 |
[36:34] | Man, that’s a lot of smoke. | 伙计 那里好多烟 |
[36:35] | I can’t believe that. | 不可能吧 |
[36:40] | Yeah, take a look at the World Trade Center. | 是的 看看世贸中心 |
[36:44] | No, I have no idea. | 不 我不知道 |
[36:45] | I’m getting reports from | 好几架飞机向我报告 |
[36:47] | numerous aircraft about smoke in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿出现浓烟 |
[36:48] | A lot of smoke. | 很多浓烟 |
[36:50] | A lot of smoke coming out of the North Tower. | 很多浓烟从双塔北楼冒出 |
[36:55] | Thumbser, go ahead. | 塞姆斯 请讲 |
[36:58] | The American was over Manhattan | 美航就在曼哈顿上空 |
[36:59] | A small plane? Is that confirmed? | 一架小型飞机 证实了吗 |
[37:02] | – Ben, I just got… New York called. – Yeah | -本 刚从纽约收到消息 -是吗 |
[37:05] | They got smoke out of the World Trade Center. | 世贸中心浓烟四起 |
[37:07] | – Smoke? – They think a small plane | -浓烟 -他们认为有一架小型飞机 |
[37:08] | – Has crashed into it. – A small plane? | -撞了上去 -小型飞机 |
[37:10] | – Small plane. – I don’t know. | -小型飞机 -我不知道 |
[37:11] | That’s what they’re telling me. | 他们就是这么告诉我的 |
[37:12] | A small plane went into the World Trade Center. | 一架小型飞机撞上了世贸中心 |
[37:14] | – You might want to have a look. – Okay. | -你也许想看看 -好的 |
[37:16] | Sir. | 长官 |
[37:17] | Sir. | 长官 |
[37:18] | CNN’s reporting a light civil aircraft | CNN报道有一架轻型民用机 |
[37:20] | has just hit the World Trade Center. | 刚刚撞上了世贸中心 |
[37:23] | MCC? | 任务控制中心 |
[37:25] | MCC, CNN has just reported a | CNN刚刚报道 |
[37:26] | light aircraft has hit the World Trade Center. | 有架轻型飞机撞上了世贸中心 |
[37:29] | Bill, get me CNN up on screen three, will you? | 比尔 能把三号屏幕转到CNN台吗 |
[37:32] | – Ben? – Yeah. | -本 -怎么了 |
[37:33] | New York Center called. | 纽约中心打来电话 |
[37:35] | They were tracking the primary target, they’ve lost it. | 他们先前追踪的信号不见了 |
[37:37] | They said they’d lost American 11. | 他们找不到美航11 |
[37:38] | – Where did they lose it at? – Somewhere over the city. | -信号在哪不见的 -城市上空某处 |
[37:41] | – Over the city? – Yeah. | -城市上空? -没错 |
[37:42] | – He’s down over the city? – They don’t know | -它在市里降落了吗 -他们不知道 |
[37:43] | if he’s under the radar coverage out there or not. | 飞机是否在雷达探测区之内 |
[37:45] | All right. Get in touch with the metro towers, | 联系城市观测塔 |
[37:46] | see if they got a visual. | 问问他们有没有看见 |
[37:47] | – Hey, it’s coming up now. – I’ll call TRACON, see if… | -播出了 -我来联系管制中心 看是否… |
[37:48] | Jesus. Oh, my… | 上帝啊 我的天 |
[37:50] | we’re getting reports this morning, that a plane | 今早收到的报告 一架飞机 |
[37:52] | has crashed into one of the towers of the World Trade Center. | 撞上了世贸中心的一座塔楼 |
[37:56] | CNN Center right now is just beginning to work on this story. | CNN中心正在调查情况 |
[37:59] | Obviously calling our sources | 收集各方面消息 |
[38:00] | and trying to figure out exactly what happened. | 试着弄清楚到底发生了什么 |
[38:02] | But clearly something | 但很明显今天早上 |
[38:04] | relatively devastating happening this morning there | 曼哈顿岛的最南端发生了 |
[38:07] | – in the south end of the island… – I don’t know. | -相当严重的毁灭性事件 -我不知道 |
[38:09] | I’ll tell you what, that is not a small plane. No way. | 这可不是什么小型飞机 不可能 |
[38:12] | It’s huge. | 那可真大 |
[38:13] | A Cessna would have bounced off that. | 一架塞斯纳会被大楼弹回来的 |
[38:13] | A Cessna would have bounced off that. | 塞斯纳:飞机制造商 主要生产小型通用飞机 一架塞斯纳会被大楼弹回来的 |
[38:14] | Look at the size of that hole! | 看看那个洞的大小 塞斯纳:飞机制造商 主要生产小型通用飞机 |
[38:15] | 塞斯纳:飞机制造商 主要生产小型通用飞机 | |
[38:15] | Look at all them people sitting… | 有多少人就坐在那 |
[38:16] | I got a bad feeling about this. I’ll tell you right now. | 告诉你们 我感觉很不好 |
[38:19] | Is that American 11? Is that who they were tracking? | 那是美航11吗 是他们追踪的飞机吗 |
[38:21] | Nobody’s telling us anything. | 没人告诉过我们任何事 |
[38:23] | No info. I have no info. | 什么消息都没有 |
[38:23] | Well, which way are we looking here? If we’re looking… | 我们在看哪个方向 如果我们看的是… |
[38:26] | It looks like the sun’s on | 看上去太阳正在楼的这一边 |
[38:28] | that side of the building, so we’re looking north. | 那镜头正对着北边 |
[38:30] | He came from our left. He had to come from the west. | 它从我们左边来 飞机一定是从西来的 |
[38:32] | That aircraft came in from the west into that building. | 那架飞机是从西边撞上了大厦 |
[38:34] | – Who could it be? – Now where’s American 11? | -那会是谁 -美航11现在在哪 |
[38:37] | You know what I want you to do? Get in touch with the NYPD. | 我希望你们立即联系纽约警察局 |
[38:39] | See if they have any information | 看看他们是否知道 |
[38:40] | on what caused that in the Trade Center. | 是什么导致世贸中心发生这种事 |
[38:42] | Look at the size of that explosion. | 看看这个爆炸的规模 |
[38:43] | … Sean, you’re on the air right now. | 肖恩 你现在正在现场 |
[38:45] | What can you tell us about… | 可以告诉我们关于… |
[38:47] | And, folks, Captain Dahl. | 旅客们 我是达尔机长 |
[38:48] | We’ve reached our cruising altitude of 35,000 feet | 我们已经到达三万五千英尺的巡航高度 |
[38:51] | and I’m going ahead and turn the “Fasten Seat Belts” Sign off. | 我将关闭”系好安全带”标志 |
[38:53] | That is your signal you are safe to move about the cabin. | 您现在可以安全地在机舱里活动 |
[38:55] | We got the seatbelt sign off. | 不用系安全带了 |
[38:57] | However, when you are in your seats | 不过 当您在座位上时 |
[38:58] | I’ll ask you to keep your seatbelts loosely fastened, | 希望您依然能系上安全带 |
[38:59] | as you never know when we’ll get some bumps we’re not expecting. | 因为飞机有可能会发生意想不到的颠簸 |
[39:02] | Our flying time today again is 5 hours and 25 minutes, | 本次飞行时间依然是五小时二十五分钟 |
[39:04] | and in spite of that short delay back there in Newark | 虽然在纽瓦克机场稍有延误 |
[39:06] | I’m still projecting an on-time arrival in San Francisco. | 我仍会尽力确保准时到达旧金山 |
[39:09] | I’ll update you on the weather as we get a little closer. | 将抵达时 我将播报当地天气 |
[39:12] | In the interim now, I’ll ask you to sit back and enjoy | 在这期间 希望你们稍安勿躁 |
[39:14] | the outstanding service of our fine flight attendants. | 静心享受我航班乘务人员的优质服务 |
[39:16] | If there’s anything we in the | 如果驾驶员 |
[39:17] | cockpit can do to make your ride more enjoyable, | 有什么地方可以为您效劳 |
[39:19] | please don’t hesitate to ask. | 请别犹豫 直接提出来 |
[39:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[39:32] | Hey, can I get a copy of the manifest? | 我能看看旅客名单吗 |
[39:34] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[39:35] | – Thanks. – Here you go. | -谢谢 -给 |
[39:37] | I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[39:38] | Yeah, no problem. | 不客气 |
[39:39] | Looks pretty good, huh? | 看上去很不错嘛 |
[39:41] | I love these light loads. | 我喜欢轻负载 |
[39:43] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[39:45] | I knew you were gonna say that, so I’ve planned. | 就知道你会这么说 我早有防备 |
[39:48] | We’ve got… | 我们有… |
[39:49] | We have reservations there. | 我们在那里有些订位 |
[39:54] | And there. | 还有那里 |
[39:56] | Fedex 7852, we heard it was | 联邦快递7852号 我们听说 |
[39:57] | a small plane that hit the World Trade Center. | 一架小型飞机撞上了世贸中心 |
[39:59] | – That’s the last that we heard. – Roger. | -这是我们最新收到的消息 -收到 |
[40:00] | Eagle 755, you contact departure on 126.8. | 鹰航755号 请通过126.8波段和始航点联系 |
[40:04] | – I gave you that Eagle 755 also, okay? – Another one? | -我把鹰航755号也给你行吗 -又一架吗 |
[40:06] | – Yeah, Eagle 755. – 755. Got it. | -是的 鹰航755号 -755号 知道了 |
[40:09] | Toggle 9445, you contact approach on 120.8. | 套索9445号 请通过120.8和进航点联系 |
[40:13] | – Chris, I need you to take this one also. – Got it. | -克里斯 这一个也归你了 -好的 |
[40:15] | Hey, Dave, you got an | 戴夫 艾伦镇以东五英里处 |
[40:16] | untracked target five miles east of Allentown. | 有一个无法追踪的目标 |
[40:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:19] | United 175, I need you to reset your transponder squawk 2374. | 联行175号 请将你的应答机重设为2374 |
[40:26] | United 175, New York. You read the radio? | 联行175号 纽约 收到吗 |
[40:30] | Call American 11 again. I’ll try him again. | 再次呼叫美航11 我想再试试 |
[40:32] | Paul, neither airport had one. | 保罗 两边的飞机场都找不到 |
[40:33] | Maybe… He must’ve landed. | 它一定已经着陆了 |
[40:34] | Newark heard nothing from him, Kennedy heard… | 纽瓦克那边没它的消息 肯尼迪… |
[40:35] | – Try the towers again. – I’ll try again. | -再联系观测塔 -我会的 |
[40:37] | He’s gotta be somewhere. He’s gotta go somewhere. | 它一定得在什么地方 一定在什么地方 |
[40:39] | United 175, New York. If you read the radio, ident. | 联行175号 纽约 收到请回答 |
[40:42] | Traffic’s 9 o’clock and seven. | 九点零七分方向有另一架飞机 |
[40:43] | Southwestbound Delta Boeing 73, | 往西南方向去的达美波音73 |
[40:45] | same altitude. | 与你高度相同 |
[40:48] | United 175, New York. | 联行175号 纽约 |
[40:51] | United… | 联行 |
[40:53] | Paul, United. I think we got another one. | 保罗 联行 我觉得又有一架 |
[40:55] | The guy has dropped his transponder off. | 飞行员的应答机断了 |
[40:57] | United 175, New York. He’s out by Allentown. | 联行175号 纽约 它正离开艾伦镇 |
[40:58] | – United 175. – Thumbser. | -联行175号 -塞姆斯 |
[41:00] | If you have United 175, | 如果你联系上联行175号 |
[41:01] | you need to switch him back to… The traffic room. | 让它调头回到正常轨道上 |
[41:03] | No, I’m not talking to him. I’m not talking to him. I know. | 不 我没在跟他通话 我知道 |
[41:06] | Delta 2433, stand by. | 达美2433号 做好准备 |
[41:08] | I can’t take any more airplanes. | 我不能接管更多飞机了 |
[41:11] | He’s busy enough. We’ll take care of it. We’ll take care of it. | 他够忙了 我们来处理 我们来处理 |
[41:14] | – We’ll take care of it. – They’re standing by, right now. | -我们会处理的 -他们现在准备好了 |
[41:16] | Watch that Delta 2315. | 盯着达美2315号 |
[41:17] | He’s aimed right at him. The same altitude. | 它就冲着它去了 高度相同 |
[41:19] | He’s starting to get close to him. You see that? | 它离它越来越近了 你看见了吗 |
[41:22] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[41:23] | Give me a chance to work. Just stay back! | 让我好好工作 请站后面 |
[41:25] | Just give me a chance to work here, all right? | 让我好好工作 好吗 |
[41:28] | United 175, New York, if you read the radio, | 联行175号 纽约 如果你能收到 |
[41:31] | you have traffic at your 9 o’clock | 在你九点方向有另一架飞机 |
[41:32] | and four miles southwestbound, | 距离你四英里 向西南方向前进 |
[41:33] | same altitude. It’s a Boeing 73. | 高度相同 是架波音73 |
[41:35] | I’m telling you this is another hijack. I’m telling you. | 我就说这是另一起劫机 我说了 |
[41:38] | United 175, traffic is your 9 o’clock | 联行175号 九点方向 |
[41:39] | in five miles. | 五英里处有另一架飞机 |
[41:41] | Jesus. Do you have that Delta? | 上帝啊 你能联系上达美吗 |
[41:43] | Delta! Delta 2315, traffic 2 o’clock! | 达美2315号 两点方向有另一架飞机 |
[41:47] | Five miles, southeastbound, 757. | 五英里 往东南方向前进 757 |
[41:50] | – Traffic, three miles. – Turn him. Turn him. | -另一架飞机 三英里 -让它调头 |
[41:52] | – 1 o’clock! – Turn to one and a half. | -一点方向 -转到一点半方向 |
[41:53] | Heading southeastbound. 12 o’clock now! | 向东南方向前进 现在在十二点方向 |
[41:55] | No distance! He’s right on top of you! | 零距离 它就在你正上方 |
[41:56] | I’m telling you right now. This is another hijacking. | 我现在跟你说 这是另一架劫机 |
[41:58] | Delta 2315, he’s right on top of you. | 达美2315号 它就在你正上方 |
[42:00] | This is a hijacking. | 这是劫机 |
[42:15] | Delta 2315, you still there? | 达美2315号 你还在吗 |
[42:22] | That’s a roger, New York. We are clear. | 收到 纽约 我们没事 |
[42:24] | Delta 2315. Over. | 达美2315号 完毕 |
[42:26] | Paul, he just went behind him. | 保罗 它刚从它后面飞过去了 |
[42:27] | Holy shit. Good. Good. | 妈的 好 好 |
[42:29] | Good job, sir. Good job. | 干得好 长官 干得好 |
[42:31] | She was sitting inside her apartment, | 她正坐在自己的公寓里 |
[42:33] | and she looked up and saw the side | 抬起头 就看见 |
[42:34] | – of the World Trade Center… – All right. Thank you much. | -世贸中心的一侧 -好的 谢谢 |
[42:36] | …explode into flames and black smoke. | 爆炸了 火光黑烟四起 |
[42:38] | – Excuse me. – If they hijacked them… | -打扰一下 -如果他们劫持了这些飞机 |
[42:40] | New York Center says they got | 纽约中心说他们得到证实 |
[42:41] | confirmation that it was a commercial airliner | 是一架商务航班 |
[42:43] | – that hit the Trade Center. – Well, that’s it. | -撞上了世贸中心 -这就是了 |
[42:45] | -That was American 11. – It had to be American 11. | -是美航11 -肯定是美航11 |
[42:48] | What the hell is going on? But how could he hit the building? | 但到底是怎么了 它怎么会撞上大厦呢 |
[42:51] | I mean, why would he hit the building? | 它为什么要撞击大厦呢 |
[42:53] | Even if it is American 11, why… | 即使这就是美航11 为什么… |
[42:54] | – It’s clear and fifty. – You don’t get a pilot flying a plane… | -这没道理 -没有驾驶员驾驶飞机 |
[42:57] | Either they’re gonna ditch it in the Hudson… | 不然他们会选择坠入哈德逊河的 |
[42:59] | – They’re not gonna do this. – There’s no way. No way. | -他们不会这么做 -不可能 不会 |
[43:01] | Jesus, how many people are in that building? | 上帝啊 多少人在那幢大厦里啊 |
[43:04] | Ben? Ben? | 本 本 |
[43:06] | I’m sorry, New York Center wants you on the phone right now. | 抱歉 纽约中心要你立即接电话 |
[43:09] | Yeah. Yes, New York. | 好的 是 纽约 |
[43:13] | Wait a minute, hold on. They think they got another hijack, | 等等 别挂 他们认为又有一起劫机 |
[43:15] | – and it’s headed for New York. – Another one? | -它正飞往纽约 -又一起? |
[43:16] | We got another hijack? | 又有一起劫机吗 |
[43:17] | All right, United 175. Get him up on there. | 好的 美航175号 把它找出来 |
[43:20] | How many people are in that building? | 那幢楼里有多少人啊 |
[43:21] | Where is that military liaison? | 军方联络员在哪 |
[43:22] | Can somebody help us out? We need some help here. | 有人能帮忙吗 我们需要帮助 |
[43:25] | We’re trying to get the military involved. | 我们试图让军方参与 |
[43:27] | We can’t get anybody at headquarters. | 但我们无法联络到总部的任何人 |
[43:29] | All right, listen, you take care of your house, | 好吧 听着 你把你那里管好 |
[43:31] | we’ll take care of this business. | 我们来负责这件事 |
[43:32] | Okay. Let me know if anything else develops. | 有任何进展就联系我 |
[43:35] | United 175, and it’s headed straight for New York. | 联行175号 它正一头冲向纽约 |
[43:38] | United 175, New York. United 175. | 联行175号 纽约 联行175号 |
[43:41] | United 175, New York. | 联行175号 纽约 |
[43:43] | United 175 here. | 联行175号 |
[43:44] | This guy’s at, like, 10,000 feet a minute, | 这家伙一分钟就下降了三千米 |
[43:46] | – and he’s still going down. – I heard. I heard. | -而它依然在下降 -我听到了 |
[43:47] | United 175, New York. | 联行175号 纽约 |
[43:50] | This guy’s dropping like a manhole cover now, Paul. | 它正像探井盖一样飞速下落 保罗 |
[43:54] | He’s still descending eastbound towards New York. | 它仍在向东下落 直逼纽约 |
[43:57] | This aircraft is going down, I’m telling you right now. | 这架飞机正在下降 我告诉你 |
[44:00] | Call the military up. | 联系军方 |
[44:01] | – Find out where they are. – Okay. | -查明他们在哪 -好的 |
[44:02] | Are you listening to me? | 你听见我说了吗 |
[44:03] | This guy is going straight down into the ground, I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 这家伙正直冲地面 |
[44:06] | He’s not answering me. | 他不回答我 |
[44:07] | We’re not talking to him. He’s descending. | 我们联系不上他 飞机正在下降 |
[44:09] | It’s like 6,000 to 8,000 feet a minute now. | 现在每分钟下降两千多米 |
[44:11] | Dave, you still not talking to that guy? | 戴夫 你还是联系不上他吗 |
[44:13] | No, I’m not. | 是的 |
[44:13] | He’s going right through everybody else’s traffic. | 它正穿过其它飞机的航线 |
[44:18] | The target’s gone. It’s gone. | 信号消失了 不见了 |
[44:20] | – The target’s gone. – The target’s gone. | -信号消失了 -信号消失了 |
[44:24] | We don’t have him anymore. We just lost him. | 我们找不到它了 它不见了 |
[44:27] | All right, hold on. Hold on. I got a primary on a target. | 好的 等等 我这里有一个信号 |
[44:31] | – Where? – He’s rapidly descending. | -在哪 -它正急速下落 |
[44:33] | Can you see that right here? | 就在这 你看到吗 |
[44:35] | He’s coming down quick, yeah. Can you see that? | 它正快速下落 你能看见吗 |
[44:37] | Well, who is it? | 那是谁 |
[44:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:41] | You see him out the window? | 你能从窗外看到它吗 |
[44:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:43] | Is he out there? | 它在那儿吗 |
[44:45] | Yeah, descending rapidly. | 是的 急速下落 |
[44:46] | No, there he is. There he is. | 不 它在那 它在那 |
[44:47] | – Where? – Right there. Over the Verrazano Bridge. | -在哪 -就在那 在费雷泽诺桥上方 |
[44:49] | Oh, yeah. Look how fast he’s going. | 是啊 看它速度多快 |
[44:51] | No, he’s going right up the Hudson River center. | 不 它正经过哈德逊河中央 |
[44:53] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[45:00] | Jesus! Shit! | 天啊 妈的 |
[45:02] | – What? – How does he do that? | -什么 -它怎么做到的 |
[45:03] | – There was then an explosion inside… – Damn it! | -大厦内部发生了爆炸 -该死 |
[45:06] | The building’s exploding right now! | 大厦正在爆炸 |
[45:07] | You got people running up the street! | 你将群众疏散到街上去 |
[45:09] | I don’t know what the hell is going on. | 我不知道到底发生了什么 |
[45:11] | Did you see that? Did you see that, sir? | 你看见了吗 你看见了吗 长官 |
[45:16] | I’ll have to call you back. | 我等会打给你 |
[45:18] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[45:19] | American, stand by. | 美航 做好准备 |
[45:24] | Holy shit! | 妈的 |
[45:25] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[45:40] | Be advised | 请注意 |
[45:41] | there’s a major incident over New York right now. | 纽约刚刚发生了重大事件 |
[45:43] | Shawna, what do you got? What do you got, Shawna? | 肖恩娜 你有什么消息 肖恩娜 |
[45:46] | Boston said that… | 波士顿说 |
[45:49] | Boston just said they have another hijacked aircraft. United 175. | 波士顿刚刚说有另一起劫机 联行175号 |
[45:53] | Copy that. We’ve got another hijack. | 收到了 我们有另一起劫机 |
[45:55] | We’ve got two hijacks. 175, | 有两起劫机 175号 |
[45:57] | also out of Boston. | 也是从波士顿出发的 |
[45:59] | Are they… does Boston… is… | 他们是…波士顿有没有… |
[46:01] | Get on with FAA. Who was that? | 联系联邦航空局 那是谁 |
[46:03] | There’s no confirmation, sir. | 还没有确认 长官 |
[46:05] | MCC, we need our planes over Manhattan. | 任务控制中心 派我们的飞机去曼哈顿 |
[46:08] | We need those Otis birds over Manhattan now. | 我们需要奥狄斯战机现在就去曼哈顿 |
[46:10] | You got it! All right, weapons! Weapons! | 明白了 好的 武控 武控 |
[46:17] | You want any sugar in your coffee? | 您的咖啡要加糖吗 |
[46:19] | I’m fine for now, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[46:20] | – What would you like to drink? – I’m glued to this. | -想喝点什么 -我在专心做事 |
[46:22] | Coffee or juice? | 咖啡还是果汁 |
[46:24] | Yeah, I’ll take some coffee. Hi, guys. | 给我杯果汁吧 |
[46:26] | You know, I’m gonna serve you guys after first, | 不介意的话 |
[46:28] | ’cause there’s only six, if that’s okay. | 我先为头等舱的六位乘客服务 |
[46:30] | It was a beautiful take-off. | 起飞得很漂亮 |
[46:33] | So you’re still okay with the hot? | 热早餐合胃口吗 |
[46:35] | All right, well, then, | 那么好的 |
[46:36] | we’ll bring you something to drink after that. | 待会再给您送饮料来 |
[46:38] | – Yeah, it’s like football with no padding. – Here you go, sir. | -是啊 很危险 -给您 先生 |
[46:40] | Hope you all enjoy this. | 请慢用 |
[46:42] | And I’ll be right with you, guys. | 我马上回来 |
[47:04] | And here we go. All right. | 给您 好了 |
[47:08] | – Why don’t we turn this around? – Thank you. | -给您转过来吧 -谢谢 |
[47:09] | If you could help me. Thank you. | 麻烦接一下 谢谢 |
[47:10] | Yeah, that would be great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[47:12] | Thanks a lot. Enjoy. | 非常感谢 请慢用 |
[47:20] | 我们得立刻行动 | |
[47:33] | New York Center wants everything | 纽约航管中心要求 |
[47:34] | stopped going to their airports and through… | 全面停止飞行以及中转… |
[47:36] | All right, Tony, issue a ground stop for New York Center. | 好的 托尼 发布纽约机场停飞令 |
[47:39] | Nothing goes into New York Center. | 不准任何飞机进入纽约 |
[47:41] | – Got it. – At least the first tier on that. Yeah. | -明白 -至少禁飞普通客机 |
[47:43] | In fact… Hey, you know what? Let’s stop Boston, New York, | 再通知波士顿 纽约 |
[47:47] | and then maybe stop Washington, too. | 以及华盛顿全面停飞 |
[47:49] | Yeah, whatever’s necessary. Just get them stopped now. | 不管怎样都叫他们停飞 |
[47:52] | I don’t want any more planes on their frequency taking off. | 我不要辖区内再有任何飞机起飞 |
[47:56] | Boston, we have no confirmation… | 波士顿 我们还没有证实… |
[47:58] | Copy type and tail. | 找寻相似目标 然后追踪 |
[48:01] | Foxy! | 福克斯 |
[48:02] | I’m hearing about another hijack. Keep your ears open. | 听说有另一起劫机 提高警觉 |
[48:05] | Too much traffic. We can’t get the clearance. | 空中塞车 我们拿不到许可 |
[48:07] | That’s not acceptable. | 这可不行 |
[48:09] | They’re not giving it to us. | 上头不给批 |
[48:10] | If you need to, get on the line and get the clearance for them, | 直接打电话过去申请许可证 |
[48:13] | but don’t take that from them. | 别向他们屈服 |
[48:15] | Where are those Otis planes? Are we over Manhattan yet? | 那些战机在哪 到曼哈顿了吗 |
[48:17] | What’s going on? MCC. | 怎么回事 任务控制中心 |
[48:19] | What’s the status on Otis, Foxy? | 战机准备如何了 福克斯 |
[48:21] | We’re still trying to get a clearance, sir. | 还在等待批准 长官 |
[48:23] | We’re getting no clearance | 联邦航空局不准战机 |
[48:25] | from the FAA to get those birds over Manhattan. | 飞越曼哈顿上空 |
[48:27] | What do you want me to tell weapons? | 你让我跟空军部队怎么说 |
[48:28] | Screw the FAA. Send those Otis planes now. | 去他的联邦航空局 立刻派出战机 |
[48:31] | Get them over Manhattan. | 到曼哈顿去 |
[48:33] | He says forget about the FAA. Get those birds over Manhattan now. | 他说别管联邦航空局 立刻派战机到曼哈顿 |
[48:37] | 克里夫兰航管中心 俄亥俄州 | |
[48:45] | United 93, Cleveland Center. Good morning. | 联航93 这是克利夫兰航管中心 早上好 |
[48:49] | United 93, Cleveland Center, 119.7. Good day. | 这里是联航93 克利夫兰航管中心 调频美航119.7 一切顺利 |
[48:54] | You have the aircraft. | 你来接手 |
[48:55] | I have the aircraft. | 没问题 |
[49:05] | Hi. Breakfast, guys. Here’s one with juice. | 早餐来了 这一份有果汁 |
[49:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:09] | I’m bringing the other one with coffee in one second. | 待会再把有咖啡的拿来 |
[49:11] | Thank you very much. Enjoy, guys. See you later. | 非常感谢 请慢用 待会见 |
[49:12] | Thanks, Deb. See you in a bit. | 谢谢 黛玻 一会见 |
[49:14] | What do you need over here? | 您需要些什么 |
[49:18] | But you know, with girls I can’t, | 你也知道 我对她们一点办法也没有 |
[49:20] | I could never, you know, I couldn’t control… | 我管不了她们… |
[49:24] | 尊夫人致电 向你问好 | |
[49:28] | As soon as I get on the ground, I’ll give her a call. | 飞机一降落我就打给她 |
[49:31] | – You have kids? – Yeah, I do. | -你有小孩吗 -有 |
[49:33] | I have a 11-month-old daughter. | 十一个月大的女儿 |
[49:36] | Eleven months. How’s that? You getting any sleep at night? | 十一个月大 怎么样 晚上能让你消停吗 |
[49:39] | She’s finally beginning to settle down now, | 她现在总算比较乖了 |
[49:41] | so everything’s looking good. | 所以还好 |
[49:42] | My anniversary’s coming up, | 快到结婚纪念日了 |
[49:44] | I’m taking my wife to London for a couple days. | 我要带老婆去伦敦玩几天 |
[49:46] | Well, that should be good. | 那一定很好玩 |
[49:47] | Yeah, I’ve been to London a couple times. | 我去过伦敦几次 |
[49:49] | You know, we’re gonna do the usual. | 我们准备走常规路线 |
[49:51] | A little sightseeing, | 游览些景点什么的 |
[49:52] | do a couple plays and just kind of get away. | 看几出舞台剧 然后就走 |
[49:55] | I’ve got Otis in the air, and two more at Langley. | 战机出发了 维吉尼亚州林格莱空军基地又派出两架 |
[49:58] | Four planes. That’s all I’ve got. | 一共有四架战斗机升空 |
[49:59] | I’m gonna need some support. I’m gonna need more planes. | 我需要支援和更多战机 |
[50:02] | I’ve got Otis headed to Manhattan and… | 战机正飞往曼哈顿… |
[50:05] | No, the FAA is giving us problems. | 没有 联邦飞航管理局没有批准 |
[50:07] | …all the other fighter | …其余在东海岸的 |
[50:08] | planes that are on the East Coast. Oceana. | 战斗机 海洋环境保护组织 |
[50:10] | No, I sent them anyway. | 没有 我还是下令派出战机 |
[50:12] | Right now, Langley’s sitting at battle stations, sir. | 维吉尼亚州林格莱空军基地即刻进入备战状态 长官 |
[50:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[50:16] | Okay. MCC! | 好的 任务控制中心 |
[50:18] | Boston is telling us American 11 is still in the air. | 波士顿说美航11还在飞行 |
[50:22] | – What? – American 11 is still in the air. | -什么 -美航11还在飞行 |
[50:24] | We don’t know who those planes are. | 不知道哪架飞机撞上世贸中心 |
[50:25] | American 11 is still flying? | 美航11还在飞行吗 |
[50:27] | Headed towards Washington. | 飞往华盛顿方向 |
[50:28] | God damn it! | 真该死 |
[50:29] | All right, surveillance, we got American 11, | 监察人员注意 现在美航11 |
[50:30] | heading towards Washington now! | 正飞往华盛顿方向 |
[50:32] | Let’s go. I want you to light | 行动起来 查看从纽约南部向新泽西 |
[50:33] | up every track south of New York over Jersey. | 方向行驶的每一条路线 |
[50:35] | – Colonel. Colonel. – Hang on. Hang on, sir. | -呼叫上校 -等一下 长官 |
[50:37] | Yes, go, MCC. | 请讲 任务控制中心 |
[50:39] | Boston is saying that American 11 | 波士顿称美航11 |
[50:41] | is heading towards Washington now. | 正飞往华盛顿方向 |
[50:43] | That it’s not one of the flights that went into the Trade Centers, | 它并没有撞上世贸中心 |
[50:45] | but it’s heading towards Washington. | 而是飞往华盛顿方向 |
[50:47] | We gotta scramble those Langley birds right now. | 我们得马上让林格莱空军基地战机掉头 |
[50:49] | – What the fuck? – Hold on, sir. | -我靠 -稍等 长官 |
[50:51] | Scramble Langley. Scramble Langley to Washington. | 林格莱空军基地战机掉头 方向改为华盛顿 |
[50:54] | Scramble Langley, weapons. | 林格莱空军基地战机掉头 通知空军部队 |
[50:55] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[50:56] | Scramble them to Washington. Scramble Langley. | 转向华盛顿 林格莱空军基地战机请掉头 |
[50:58] | No, we just got a report. We’re getting bad stuff from the FAA. | 不 刚收到报告 联邦航空局来的坏消息 |
[51:00] | Bad stuff from the FAA all around. | 到处都是联邦航空局给的坏消息 |
[51:02] | They just told us that 11 was still flying. | 他们刚才说美航11还在飞行 |
[51:04] | We thought 11 went into the tower. | 我们以为它撞上了世贸中心 |
[51:06] | All parties acknowledge with initials. Command posts. | 听到指令请回复 这是战地指挥所 |
[51:09] | Tower. Approach. Giant Killer. | 呼叫塔台 正在靠近 巨型战机 |
[51:13] | Gentlemen, gentlemen! Here’s what I want. | 先生们 先生们 听好了 |
[51:15] | I want you to contact all the centers. | 联络所有航管中心 |
[51:17] | I want to know about any aircraft that they deem suspicious. | 查出任何可疑的飞机 |
[51:20] | There’s NORDO or lost transponder, | 不管是失去无线电讯号还是关闭发送器 |
[51:22] | off-course, change altitude. | 偏离航道 还有改变高度的班机 |
[51:24] | And let’s get it on that board | 全都写到那块白板上 |
[51:26] | down there and start sharing this information. | 把这些信息公布出来 |
[51:28] | Particularly with the military. | 尤其要弄到军方的消息 |
[51:29] | Where is that military liaison? | 军方联络人在哪 |
[51:31] | Go get him. Yeah, tell him I need to speak to him now. | 找他来 我要立刻见他 |
[51:36] | Indy Center just called. They’re missing an American 77. | 印第安纳波利斯航管中心刚打来 美航77失联 |
[51:39] | They lost it 25 minutes ago. | 二十五分钟之前的事 |
[51:41] | It deviated off… American 77. | 它偏离了航道…美航77 |
[51:43] | – American 77. – Out of Indianapolis Center. | -美航77 -与印第安纳波利斯航管中心失去联络 |
[51:46] | They said that he lost | 据说偏离航道后 |
[51:47] | his transponder after he turned off-course. | 它的无线电讯号也丢失了 |
[51:49] | We got an American 77 out of Dulles, lost the transponder. | 杜勒斯机场起飞的美航77 失去无线电讯号 |
[51:53] | All right, I need… I | 我需要… |
[51:54] | want last-known position, speed and altitude. | 讯号丢失前位置 飞行速度及所在高度 |
[51:56] | I want it in his track. I want to know where he’s heading. | 还有它的航线 我要知道它的飞行目的地 |
[51:59] | We just had two go into the city. | 两架飞机刚刚撞上世贸中心 |
[52:01] | And, you know, anything is suspect now, | 现在一切都很可疑 |
[52:03] | especially if he’s heading toward the city. | 尤其是飞往大城市的 |
[52:05] | I need last-known position and track. | 我要讯号丢失前的位置和路线 |
[52:07] | All right, do you know who that second airplane was? | 好的 知道另外那个是哪架飞机吗 |
[52:10] | Okay. If you find out, let me know. | 好的 查到后通知我 |
[52:11] | Boston’s tracking another one, Delta 1989. | 波士顿正追踪另一架 达美1989 |
[52:14] | He’s another Boston-to-LAX, 767. | 另一架波士顿往洛杉矶的767 |
[52:18] | Right now he’s on course. | 目前还在航线上 |
[52:19] | They are talking to him, | 他们正在与机长通话 |
[52:20] | but they’re very concerned about that flight | 不过他们很担心 |
[52:22] | because it’s the exact same profile as these last two. | 它和前两架是同一型客机 |
[52:24] | All right, so listen, fellas. I | 听着 伙计们 |
[52:26] | want you to get a ground stop out across the nation. | 即刻发布全国停飞令 |
[52:29] | I don’t want anybody else coming into our airspace. | 禁止任何飞机再进入美国领空 |
[52:31] | – How many have I got airborne now? – 4,000 or 5,000. | -有多少飞机在飞行中 -四到五千架 |
[52:34] | – Huh? – Between 4,000 and 5,000. | -多少 -四到五千架 |
[52:35] | – 4,200. – 4,200? Jesus Christ. | -4200架左右 -4200架 我的天 |
[52:38] | All right, no more departures anywhere. You got that? | 好的 全国停飞 听见没 |
[52:40] | Call Boston. Call Cleveland. No more departures. | 通知华盛顿和克利夫兰市 严禁起飞 |
[52:44] | Copy. Boston-to-LA and | 收到 波士顿往洛杉矶的 |
[52:45] | that’s Delta 1989, suspected hijack. | 那架达美1989 疑似遭到劫机 |
[52:48] | Eagle flight 248, contact Cleveland Center, 134.6. | 鹰航248 请联络克利夫兰航管中心 频道134.6 |
[52:54] | John, there’s a suspected | 约翰 波士顿又有一架飞机 |
[52:56] | hijack from Center at Boston, all right? | 疑似遭到劫机 |
[52:58] | I need you to confirm when you can, all right? | 麻烦请你确认一下 |
[53:00] | Let me know if you hear anything. Delta 1989. | 有消息通知我 达美1989 |
[53:03] | I’ll let you know. Soon as I can. | 我会尽快通知你 |
[53:05] | United 93, Cleveland Center. Go ahead. | 联航93 这里是克利夫兰航管中心 请讲 |
[53:08] | Cleveland Center, United 93. | 克利夫兰航管中心 这里是联航93 |
[53:10] | Level 350. Still have that light chop. | 高度35000英尺 轻微乱流 |
[53:14] | 小心有人闯入驾驶舱 两架飞机撞击世贸中心 | |
[53:22] | “Beware cockpit intrusion.” | “小心有人闯入驾驶舱” |
[53:24] | “Two aircraft hit the World Trade Center.” | “两架飞机撞击世贸中心” |
[53:27] | But we just left Newark. The weather was beautiful. | 可我们刚经过纽瓦克 天上没什么异样 |
[53:30] | That’s gotta be student pilots. | 一定是空军飞行学员干的 |
[53:32] | I’m gonna… Let me just confirm this. | 我要…让我确认一下 |
[53:35] | What have you got? Do we have anything on 11? | 有消息吗 有美航11的消息吗 |
[53:37] | You’re spotting nothing? | 什么也没查到吗 |
[53:39] | Come on, guys. Beat the bushes. | 快点 查得仔细一点 |
[53:40] | Where is this guy? What’s he doing? | 这个人在哪 他在干什么 |
[53:42] | I got two F-16s ready to turn and burn toward Washington. | 两架F-16战机准备转向前往华盛顿 |
[53:45] | I need to know the ROE, sir. | 我要知道接战准则 长官 |
[53:47] | Sir, what do you want me to do when we intercept American 11? | 长官 拦截美航11后该怎么做 |
[53:49] | Do we give them nines in their nose, sir? I need to know that. | 要开火吗 长官 我需要知道 |
[53:52] | If we engage, when do we engage? | 如果开火 应该几时交战 |
[53:54] | – How do we get the authority to get… – Colonel, I need to know | -又该怎么获得授权… -上校 |
[53:57] | with these Langley birds what I’m gonna do. | 我需要知道跟战机飞行员下达什么命令 |
[53:59] | Rules of engagement, sir. | 接战准则是什么 长官 |
[54:00] | Do we shoot this flight down? | 要击落这架飞机吗 |
[54:01] | How high up do we have to go? SecDef? | 向什麽层级报告 国防部长吗 |
[54:05] | Vice President? | 还是副总统 |
[54:08] | The President has to make the call. Yes, sir. | 总统必须授权决定 是的长官 |
[54:10] | Sir, I need rules of engagement. | 长官 我需要接战准则 |
[54:11] | What do I do, sir? | 我该怎么做 长官 |
[54:12] | Yes, sir. Hold on. | 是的长官 等一下 |
[54:13] | MCC, I’m on with CONR right now, | 任务控制中心 我在跟美国北美防空司令部大陆地区 |
[54:15] | requesting clarification for rules of engagement. | 请求批准接战准则 |
[54:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:22] | We’ll let you know when Langley’s airborne. | 我们会在维吉尼亚州林格莱空军基地起飞后通知您 |
[54:24] | Yes, sir. ID type and tail. | 是的 长官 确认目标后跟踪 |
[54:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[54:28] | All right, thank you, sir. | 好的 谢谢 长官 |
[54:31] | We have no shoot-down authority. | 我们不准击落目标 |
[54:33] | No shoot-down authority at this time. | 目前不准击落目标 |
[54:36] | It is ID type and tail. ID type and tail. | 确认目标后先跟踪 只能跟踪 |
[54:39] | Shoot-down authority comes from the President and the President only. | 只有总统能授权击落目标 |
[54:43] | How long is it gonna take to get that authority, sir? | 多久才能得到授权 长官 |
[54:46] | Where the hell is the liaison? | 军方联络人到底在哪 |
[54:48] | Boston’s stopping. Boston’s already stopped their… | 波士顿已停飞 波士顿已经停止… |
[54:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[54:52] | You gotta work the military on this one. | 这次得动用军事力量 |
[54:54] | Colonel, listen. We got a bad situation going on. | 上校 有个大麻烦 |
[54:56] | I need you to do everything | 用尽一切办法 |
[54:57] | you can to get these lines of communication open. | 开放沟通管道 |
[55:00] | We got at least two planes into that goddamn building. | 至少有两架飞机撞上世贸中心 |
[55:03] | We got multiple situations going on. | 同时发生多起状况 |
[55:04] | We’ve given you people… | 我给了你人手… |
[55:06] | Listen, I know it’s not your job to do this, | 我明白这不是你的职责 |
[55:07] | but you’ve gotta do what you can. | 但请你尽力而为 |
[55:09] | We gotta get jets on every one of those aircraft on that board. | 得派战机对板上列出的航班进行拦截 |
[55:14] | Are you in direct contact with | 你能直接和五角大楼联络 |
[55:15] | the Pentagon or are you talking to some liaison? | 还是通过联络人 |
[55:17] | No, no, no, I’m talking to them. | 没有联络人 我直接与他们联络 |
[55:18] | They understand the gravity of the situation. | 他们知道此事的严重性 |
[55:20] | I’ll give you the best update I can… | 我会尽快报告最新情况… |
[55:22] | – No, I need action is what I need. – I understand. | -不 不是要你说漂亮话 -明白 |
[55:24] | – I need action. – I understand. | -我要的是行动 -明白 |
[55:27] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[55:29] | And long, long quarters with hardly any breaks. | 每一局都很久 少有时间休息 |
[55:32] | And, yeah, it’s… | 还有就是… |
[55:36] | You take out all your aggression | 把所有的攻击性和 |
[55:38] | and all your, you know, all your shit for the day. | 糟糕情绪都发泄一空 |
[55:44] | I think golf is pretty much all I’m up for now. | 高尔夫几乎成为我生活唯一的色彩 |
[55:46] | Yeah? Well, not like you have time for anything else. | 是吗 我不像你有时间干别的 |
[55:51] | You know, but you can make time, though. | 忙归忙 你还是可以抽点时间 |
[55:52] | No, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[55:54] | You’re absolutely right. That’s why I had to… I mean… | 完全正确 正因如此我才… |
[55:57] | When I left school, I knew | 我毕业之后 我知道在某种意义上 |
[55:59] | I just had to continue rugby in some way. | 自己得继续踢橄榄球 |
[56:01] | So there were… | 顺其自然就… |
[56:03] | There was, like, this league that started. | 成立了这个橄榄球联盟 |
[56:05] | It’s kind of like a city league. It’s kind of my outlet. | 有点像个市立联盟 算是我的发泄管道 |
[56:13] | 你过来干什么 | |
[56:15] | 我们在等什么 | |
[56:20] | 时机还没到 | |
[56:23] | 回去坐好 我会给你信号 | |
[56:26] | 什么时候 | |
[56:28] | 回去坐好 | |
[56:35] | 我们得立刻动手 | |
[56:41] | Would you like anything to drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[56:44] | No. I’m fine, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[56:45] | – Sure? – Yes. | -不要吗 -不用 |
[57:53] | There you are. | 给您 |
[57:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:55] | – Have a nice morning. – Thank you. | -祝您今天愉快 -谢谢 |
[58:00] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[58:01] | Here you go, sir. – Thank you, my dear. | -给您 先生 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[58:03] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[58:16] | Not having breakfast? | 不吃早餐吗 |
[58:17] | No, thank you. I’m gonna go to sleep in a minute. | 不了 谢谢 我马上就睡了 |
[58:18] | A little early? | 这么早 |
[58:20] | You wouldn’t have any Scotch you could put in there, would you? | 舱里的威士忌都被你喝光了吧 |
[58:22] | – It’d be $4. – No, I’m just kidding. | -四美金 -不用了 我开玩笑的 |
[58:24] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[58:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:28] | Care for coffee? | 咖啡可以吗 |
[58:29] | Oh, yes. | 可以 |
[58:43] | And, you know, you’re coming up the Jersey Turnpike. | 当你过了新泽西州收费站 |
[58:46] | And I’ll tell you, New York was like, | 眼前的纽约简直就像 |
[58:48] | it was like Emerald City, you know? | 就像是翡翠城一样 |
[58:51] | Yeah. Beautiful. | 漂亮吧 |
[58:52] | It was beautiful. | 美不胜收 |
[58:53] | The sun coming up behind the buildings. | 太阳在楼宇之后升起 |
[59:21] | Time for a drink, even for dinner? | 要不喝点东西 干脆直接吃顿吧 |
[59:24] | Yeah, sounds great. | 好 听起来不错 |
[59:55] | 洗手间有人 | |
[1:00:15] | We’ve got three kids at home, | 我们有三个孩子 |
[1:00:17] | so that’s a full-time job right there. | 那可是项要全心全意投入的活 |
[1:00:25] | And you wanted the hot breakfast, right? | 您的早餐要热的吧 |
[1:00:28] | – Everything okay here? – Good. | -都还好吗 -很好 |
[1:01:01] | He’s got a bomb! | 他有炸弹 |
[1:01:09] | He’s got a bomb! | 他有炸弹 |
[1:01:11] | Get back! Get back! | 退后 退后 |
[1:01:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:01:14] | Move! Don’t stop! Go! Go! | 快跑 别停下 快走 |
[1:01:28] | Open the door. Open the door and nobody will be hurt. | 把门打开 把门打开就没人会受伤了 |
[1:01:30] | Jesus Christ. Go! Go! | 天哪 快走 |
[1:01:37] | Sit down and fasten your seat belts! | 坐下 系上安全带 |
[1:01:39] | Do it! | 快照做 |
[1:01:41] | No, no. | 不要 不要 |
[1:01:43] | You want to get that? You got the aircraft? | 想接过去吗 你来开吧 |
[1:01:45] | I have the airplane. | 没问题 |
[1:01:49] | Go! Go! Go! | 快上 快上 |
[1:01:54] | Get out of here, get out of here! Mayday! | 出去 快出去 有险情 |
[1:01:57] | Get out of here! | 出去 |
[1:01:59] | No! | 不要 |
[1:02:03] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[1:02:04] | He started to scream, and somebody said, | 他突然大喊 然后有人叫 |
[1:02:06] | “Get out of here, get out of here.” | “出去 快出去” |
[1:02:22] | No! | 不要 |
[1:03:00] | No! No, please, no! | 不要 拜托不要 |
[1:03:04] | 不需要她了 得杀了她 | |
[1:03:18] | 以真主之名 | |
[1:03:21] | 我将自己奉献给真主 | |
[1:03:25] | 全心信奉您 | |
[1:03:27] | 完全仰赖您 | |
[1:03:45] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[1:03:46] | There’s a guy who got stabbed. | 有人被刺伤了 |
[1:03:48] | – He what? – They stabbed this guy. | -被怎么了 -他们刺伤了他 |
[1:03:50] | In first class, they stabbed him. It’s the truth. | 在头等舱 他们刺伤了他 是真的 |
[1:03:53] | – Who is that? – There’s a bomb, | -他们是谁 -有个炸弹 |
[1:03:54] | there’s a man with a bomb. | 有个人身上有炸弹 |
[1:03:55] | – What? – And they have stabbed a passenger. | -什么 -他们还刺伤了一名乘客 |
[1:03:57] | Oh, my God! Where’s Debbie? | 天哪 黛比在哪 |
[1:03:59] | The men took her. They took Debbie. They grabbed her. | 那个人把她带走了 他们抓了黛比 |
[1:04:03] | Where is Debbie? | 黛比在哪 |
[1:04:04] | They’re taking over the plane. They took Debbie. | 他们劫下了飞机 他们抓了黛比 |
[1:04:06] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:09] | United 93, air | 联航93 一点钟方向十二英里 |
[1:04:10] | traffic for you is 1 o’clock, 12 miles eastbound 371. | 东行高度3710公尺处有航班 |
[1:04:16] | United 1523, did you hear somebody, | 联航1523 你听到什么吗 |
[1:04:18] | did you hear some other aircraft on the frequency here? | 此频率上还有其他飞机吗 |
[1:04:20] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:04:22] | Anything? | 有人回答吗 |
[1:04:25] | 为什么等这么久 | |
[1:04:27] | 一定要找准时机 | |
[1:04:30] | 还要多久才到目的地 | |
[1:04:33] | 最多五十分钟 | |
[1:04:39] | United 93, Cleveland. | 联航93 这里是克里夫兰 |
[1:04:41] | Verify your altitude. | 请确认你的高度 |
[1:04:48] | United 93, Cleveland. | 联航93 这里是克里夫兰 |
[1:04:50] | How do you hear? | 听见了吗 |
[1:04:56] | United 93, Cleveland. | 联航93 这里是克里夫兰 |
[1:05:01] | United 93, Cleveland. | 联航93 这里是克里夫兰 |
[1:05:02] | Verify your altitude. | 请确认你的高度 |
[1:05:04] | Tom, I’m getting no response out of a United 93. No response at all. | 汤姆 联航93没有任何回应 |
[1:05:07] | – Ninety-three? – Correct. | -是九十三吗 -是的 |
[1:05:09] | All right. | 知道了 |
[1:05:10] | Delta 1989, Cleveland Center, 2249. Good day. | 达美1989 这里是克利夫兰航管中心 应答频率2249 一切顺利 |
[1:05:15] | Delta 1989, roger. | 达美1989 收到 |
[1:05:18] | Hey, Tom. Delta just called in. He sounds good. | 汤姆 达美刚刚联络 听上去没问题 |
[1:05:20] | – This guy here? – I don’t think it’s a hijack. | -这边这个吗 -我觉得没有遭到劫机 |
[1:05:22] | He took a turn of a 330 heading. It doesn’t matter. | 他转到330航向 没什么问题 |
[1:05:24] | They said he was hijacked. They placed a phone call. | 他们说它被劫了 他们打过电话来 |
[1:05:26] | – Keep working him, all right? – I’m just telling you. | -继续查 -我告诉你 |
[1:05:28] | I don’t know if we have one or two, | 我不知道是一架还是两架 |
[1:05:30] | but I know he is descending on his own | 但我清楚他未经许可 |
[1:05:31] | without a clearance. | 在自作主张下降 |
[1:05:32] | Wait a minute. Delta. What about Delta? | 等下 达美 达美怎么样了 |
[1:05:34] | Delta’s answering. | 达美一直有通讯 |
[1:05:35] | Delta’s fine so far. | 到现在为止都很正常 |
[1:05:36] | The only one I don’t have is the United 93. | 只有93号航班一直无法通信 |
[1:05:38] | He’s not responding, and he is… | 并且到现在他也一直没有应答 |
[1:05:40] | He was descending on his own. | 刚才他一直在降低高度 |
[1:05:42] | He appears to be climbing now. | 现在正在攀升 |
[1:05:44] | Cleveland just called. There’s a United 93, | 克里夫兰那边刚打来的电话说 |
[1:05:46] | the controller heard | 那边的控制塔听到 |
[1:05:47] | screams coming from the cockpit. | 93号航班的驾驶室里传来惊叫声 |
[1:05:49] | – Sounds like the American 11. – Jesus. | -就和美航11一样 -老天 |
[1:05:50] | This is starting to look like a pattern. | 这是一次计划周密的劫机行动 |
[1:05:53] | Where was that aircraft last known? Do you know? | 那架飞机最后在哪里失去的联系 知道吗 |
[1:05:55] | Which way is he heading? | 他要向哪里飞 |
[1:05:56] | We gotta get track information on these guys. | 我们要清楚那帮家伙的飞行路线 |
[1:05:58] | He was a Newark-to-San Francisco flight. | 那架航班从纽瓦克飞往洛杉矶 |
[1:06:00] | He’s still on course. | 他现在还在航线上 |
[1:06:01] | All right, get all the adjacent centers. Notify them. | 好的 通知航线附近所有的控制中心 |
[1:06:03] | In every direction. | 进行全方位监控 |
[1:06:05] | And keep me advised on flight 93. | 我不想漏掉有关它的任何信息 |
[1:06:07] | Hey, Ben? Ben? Delta’s fine. He’s not a hijack. | 本 本 达美没事 没被劫 |
[1:06:10] | Cleveland just called. Delta’s not? Good. | 克利夫兰市刚来电话 达美没事吗 太棒了 |
[1:06:12] | Take him off the board. Delta 1989. | 把达美 1989从名单上划掉 |
[1:06:15] | Yeah. Yes, sir. Four planes. That’s all I’ve got. | 是的 先生 我们现在仅有四架战机 |
[1:06:20] | I can’t defend the whole Eastern Seaboard with four planes. | 只靠四架战机 我们保护不了东海岸 |
[1:06:23] | What do you got? | 你又得到什么消息了 |
[1:06:25] | Washington’s on the phone. | 华盛顿的来电 |
[1:06:26] | They said they’ve got American 77 lost. | 他们说美航77号失踪了 |
[1:06:28] | He just went missing, out of Dulles. | 从华盛顿杜勒斯机场起飞后就失去了联系 |
[1:06:30] | He’s supposed to go to LAX. | 他要飞往洛杉矶 |
[1:06:30] | This is another one? | 又有一架吗 |
[1:06:32] | What? What did she say? | 什么 你说什么 |
[1:06:34] | American 77 coming out of Dulles | 美航77号从杜勒斯机场起飞 |
[1:06:35] | heading west, going to LAX. | 一路向西 飞往洛杉矶 |
[1:06:37] | Light me up every track, guys. What do you got? | 把所有班机位置调出来 你有什么消息 |
[1:06:38] | I don’t know how many more there | 我不清楚到底还有 |
[1:06:39] | could be in the air, sir, but the point is this. | 多少架飞机被劫持 但有点毫无疑问 |
[1:06:41] | We’ve gotta get them | 我们必须在它们飞进华盛顿之前 |
[1:06:43] | before they’re within range of Washington. | 将它们拦截下来 |
[1:06:44] | We gotta get them before they’re 60 miles, | 至少也要在六十 或是五十英里以外 |
[1:06:45] | 50 miles minimum, or we’re not gonna have a play. | 否则我们就玩完了 |
[1:06:47] | We’re not gonna be able to protect the Capitol. | 首都将毫不设防 |
[1:07:08] | Come on. Come on, guys. | 快点 快点 |
[1:07:09] | Answer it, please, answer. | 接通 拜托 快点接通 |
[1:07:11] | Oh, my God, there he is. He’s on the floor. | 天啊 他就躺在地板上 |
[1:07:14] | We need something to bandage him with. | 我们需要拿些东西给他包扎 |
[1:07:15] | Anybody a doctor? Medic? | 有谁是医生吗 |
[1:07:18] | She’s an EMT. | 她是内科医生 |
[1:07:19] | She’s an EMT. | 她是内科医生 |
[1:07:23] | I keep trying to call the cockpit. I can’t get through. | 我一直在呼叫控制台 但接不通 |
[1:07:28] | I need you to move over. | 你坐进来 |
[1:07:29] | What is going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:07:34] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:07:49] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[1:07:54] | United 93, do you hear Cleveland Center? | 93号航班 这里是克里夫兰控制中心 |
[1:07:56] | Ident, please. | 听得到吗 请回答 |
[1:07:58] | 我们的兄弟都已成功击中目标 | |
[1:08:02] | 我该去告诉他们吗 | |
[1:08:07] | 告诉他们 时候到了 | |
[1:08:12] | Yes, I did, 797, | 没错 797航班 |
[1:08:15] | and we couldn’t tell what it was, either. | 我们也不清楚 |
[1:08:16] | Okay. United 93, Cleveland. | 好的 93号航班 这里是克里夫兰 |
[1:08:18] | If you hear the Center, ident. | 如果你听到 请回答 |
[1:08:25] | I got you. | 我来帮你 |
[1:08:36] | Hi, my name is Sandy Bradshaw. | 你好 我叫桑迪·布莱德肖 |
[1:08:37] | I’m on United flight 93 from Newark to San Francisco. | 我在从纽瓦克飞往洛杉矶的美联航93号航班上 |
[1:08:40] | The airplane has been hijacked by three guys with knives. | 飞机被三个持刀的人劫持了 |
[1:08:44] | One of them’s got, like, a bomb strapped around his waist. | 其中一个还在腰上捆了炸弹 |
[1:08:49] | How many did you guys see? Three. | 你们看到了几个人 三个 |
[1:08:52] | She thinks there were three. | 她说一共看到三个 |
[1:08:54] | You were sitting in first class, right? | 你坐在头等舱对吧 |
[1:08:55] | They said there were… They saw three. | 他们说 一共看到三个 |
[1:08:58] | No, they stabbed a first class passenger. | 不 他们刺伤了一名头等舱的乘客 |
[1:09:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:04] | Did they answer? | 他们回答了吗 |
[1:09:05] | – What did they say? – They couldn’t tell me anything. | -他们说了什么 -什么都没说 |
[1:09:07] | They didn’t tell you anything at all? | 什么都没说 |
[1:09:09] | It was just the maintenance department. | 对方只是维修部门 |
[1:09:11] | I got through to United. | 我要通过维修线路 |
[1:09:13] | I got through on the maintenance line. | 给美联航打过去 |
[1:09:15] | I told them that the plane was hijacked. | 我告诉他们飞机被劫持了 |
[1:09:17] | I mean, I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还该说什么 |
[1:09:19] | I don’t know what to do. | 不知道怎么做 |
[1:09:20] | He didn’t tell us anything! He’s a maintenance guy! | 他什么都没说 他只是个维修工 |
[1:09:31] | – No, no, no! – You back! You back! You back! | -别 别 -后退 后退 |
[1:09:39] | – Okay. – Sit! You! | -好 -你坐下 |
[1:09:45] | Ziad! | 齐亚德 |
[1:09:47] | 一切尽在掌握 感谢上帝 | |
[1:09:51] | 上帝保佑 我们就快到了 | |
[1:09:53] | – …you heard that also? – Yes, sir. Twice. | -你还听得到吗 -是的 请重复 |
[1:09:56] | Roger. We heard that also. | 收到 我们也听到了 |
[1:09:57] | Just wanted to confirm it wasn’t from interference. | 只是确认那不是空中关涉 |
[1:09:59] | – Victor, 956. – Victor, 956, go. | -维克多 956航班 -维克多 956 请讲 |
[1:10:02] | I wanted to answer your call. | 我本想回复 |
[1:10:03] | We did hear that yelling, too. | 我们也听到了叫喊声 |
[1:10:05] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:10:08] | I think we’re turning. | 我们在转向 |
[1:10:16] | – Wait. We’re turning. – Are we turning? | -等下 我们在转向 -我们在转向吗 |
[1:10:17] | – That means it’s all right. – It’s okay… | -没事的 -没事 |
[1:10:20] | We’re gonna go back to the airport. | 我们正在飞回机场 |
[1:10:23] | – They’re going to ask for ransom. – What? | -他们只是想要赎金 -什么 |
[1:10:25] | I hope so. | 希望是 |
[1:10:26] | In 1977 in Mogadishu, they asked, | 1977年在摩加迪休就发生过 |
[1:10:28] | you know, for money. | 他们只想要钱 |
[1:10:30] | They will ask for ransom. They will let us go. | 他们得到了赎金 就会放我们走 |
[1:10:32] | We’re going back to the airport, all right? | 我们会回到机场 对吧 |
[1:10:33] | We’re going back to the airport. | 我们会回到机场的 |
[1:10:35] | They’re trained to deal with this situation. Okay? | 他们都受过应对这种情况的训练 没事的 |
[1:10:37] | And they’ll get us down on the ground, all right? Okay? | 然后他们就会救我们下去 好吗 |
[1:10:41] | I’m a pilot. | 我是个飞行员 |
[1:10:42] | I’ve been flying all my life. But it’s… I just… | 我飞了一辈子 但这次 |
[1:10:44] | – What? – Something’s wrong here. | -什么 -出大问题了 |
[1:10:47] | We’re okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:10:56] | Anybody know where 77 is? | 谁知道77号航班在哪了 |
[1:10:57] | Cleveland Center was the last one to talk to United 93. | 克利夫兰指挥中心是最后与93号航班通话的 |
[1:11:01] | But what about the military response on this? | 军方有什么回应吗 |
[1:11:03] | I’m talking to them now. | 我正跟他们通话 |
[1:11:04] | I’m letting them know where we are with this. | 告诉他们飞机在哪失踪的 |
[1:11:06] | Listen, you got to get somebody… | 听着 你要叫些人 |
[1:11:07] | …down the hallway to talk to them. | 直接去和军方见面 |
[1:11:10] | They are supposed to be liaisoning with the military. | 他们该和军方直接联络 |
[1:11:12] | And I’ve got this colonel here, | 这位上校已经来了 |
[1:11:13] | he’s not giving me the answers I need. | 他根本提供不了我需要的答案 |
[1:11:15] | We’re giving you the best we can, sir. | 先生 我只能说 我们尽力而为 |
[1:11:16] | The best information I’ve got. | 我得到了最好的消息 |
[1:11:18] | We’re trying to get this CAP established over New York. | 我们正在纽约建立市民防空协会 |
[1:11:20] | I don’t give a shit about the CAP! | 市民防空协会管个屁用 |
[1:11:22] | Listen to me. I’ve got a board full of planes. | 给我听着 我需要整编队的战机 |
[1:11:24] | American 77’s missing! United 93 another suspected hijack. | 77号航班失踪了 93号航班又被劫持 |
[1:11:27] | Where are those fighter jets? Are they… | 你们的歼击机都哪去了 |
[1:11:29] | You’ve got to get them into position | 你该把他们调来 |
[1:11:31] | to do something about these aircraft. | 控制这些被劫飞机 |
[1:11:33] | We’ve got Selfridge on the command post right now. | 我们刚与塞尔弗里奇空军基地联系上 |
[1:11:35] | They’ve got two jets that can fly from Alpena right now. | 他们正从阿尔皮纳调两架歼击机来 |
[1:11:37] | Get them on frequency. Hand them off to that. | 让他们保持在这个频段 随时联系 |
[1:11:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:11:40] | What do you got, Foxy? What do you got? | 福克斯 什么情况 |
[1:11:41] | We got two F-16s out of Selfridge, | 塞尔弗里奇空军基地给咱们派了两架F16 |
[1:11:43] | Chevy flight, airborne, | 隶属追猎小队 |
[1:11:45] | coming to our freq now. | 正接进我们的频率 |
[1:11:46] | They’re unarmed, but that’s all we’ve got. | 没有装载武器 但我们目前只能搞到这么多了 |
[1:11:47] | Copy that. | 明白了 |
[1:11:48] | We’re gonna need more support and I’ve got to know, sir. | 我们需要更多支持 先生 |
[1:11:50] | When they get there, what can they do? | 他们何时能到 他们能做什么 |
[1:11:52] | …for a real world military mission. | 这是真正的军事任务 |
[1:11:54] | I understand it’s a commercial airliner, sir. | 我明白这是商用客机 先生 |
[1:11:56] | There will be casualties. But what… | 乘客肯定会有死伤 但是 |
[1:11:57] | Think about what happens if they hit the ground. | 想想一旦他们成功击中目标 |
[1:11:59] | Think of what… If they hit the Capitol, sir. | 想想如果目标是国会大厦 会是什么情况 先生 |
[1:12:02] | Go ahead, MCC. Go ahead, go ahead. | 继续讲 指挥中心 继续 |
[1:12:04] | We got two F-16s coming out of Selfridge, | 塞尔弗里奇空军基地给我们派来两架F16 |
[1:12:06] | but they’re unarmed. | 但没有武装 |
[1:12:07] | But how many more are out there? That’s the question. | 还会有多少架飞机被劫持 这是个问题 |
[1:12:10] | We’ve got a report of at least one more. May we engage? | 报告说至少还有一架 可能会发生交火吗 |
[1:12:15] | I think we shouldn’t provoke them. | 最好别激怒他们 |
[1:12:17] | Just do what they want. | 按照他们说的做 |
[1:12:18] | And then they’ll land | 然后他们会着陆 |
[1:12:19] | and let us go and let the authorities… | 并让我们离开 官方会… |
[1:12:21] | Shouldn’t somebody try to talk to them? | 不该有人去和他们谈判吗 |
[1:12:22] | …the police, they’ll take care of them. | 警察会来对付他们的 |
[1:12:23] | Give them what they want. | 按他们说的做 |
[1:12:25] | Maybe we can negotiate with them. | 也许我们能和他们谈判 |
[1:12:47] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[1:13:32] | Just listen to me, sweetie, | 听我说 亲爱的 |
[1:13:33] | I want you to call the authorities… | 我要你给政府打电话 |
[1:13:35] | I’m calling from the Airfone. | 我正在飞机上跟你通话 |
[1:13:39] | You believe me, don’t you, Mom? | 你相信我 对吗妈妈 |
[1:13:43] | Did he stab him? | 他会伤害他吗 |
[1:13:52] | We got to go up there. | 我们该走了 |
[1:13:58] | Just take us back to the airport… | 把我们带回机场 |
[1:14:01] | It’s all right. It’s just us. | 没什么 只有我们 |
[1:14:03] | Let us see the passenger. Just the passenger. | 我们要看看那名乘客 就看他一眼 |
[1:14:08] | Richard, it’s Jeremy. | 里奇 我是杰里米 |
[1:14:10] | I’m on the plane. Let me talk to Lyzzie. | 我在飞机上 让我和莉齐通话 |
[1:14:19] | Okay… You. | 好吧 你过来 |
[1:14:22] | There’s the passenger he stabbed. | 这有位乘客被刺伤了 |
[1:14:24] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:14:25] | Okay. We’re just checking the passenger. | 好的 我们要检查一下他 |
[1:14:28] | Did you contact the pilot? | 能和机长联系上吗 |
[1:14:29] | No, nobody said anything. | 不行 驾驶舱没有动静 |
[1:14:32] | We can’t get through to the cockpit. | 我们也不能过去 |
[1:14:33] | We can’t get through. | 过不去 |
[1:14:37] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:14:39] | Sir, okay. Okay, sir. | 先生 好的 |
[1:14:41] | We’re United flight 93. We’ve been hijacked. | 这是美联航93号航班 我们被劫持了 |
[1:14:44] | There’s three men with knives. | 有三个人手握刀具 |
[1:14:47] | One of them has a bomb strapped around his waist. | 其中一个腰部捆着炸弹 |
[1:15:03] | See if he has a pulse. Is he breathing? | 检查脉搏 还有呼吸吗 |
[1:15:08] | No, there’s nothing. There’s nothing. | 没有了 都没了 |
[1:15:13] | Ahmed. | 艾哈迈德 |
[1:15:24] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:15:26] | – You’ve got to come back here. – What is it? | -你跟我回去 -怎么了 |
[1:15:28] | – Come back here, come back here. – What? | -回去 回去 -什么 |
[1:15:29] | Oh, my God. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 上帝啊 走 走 |
[1:15:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:15:36] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:15:39] | Stewardess, what’s happening up there? What is happening? | 乘务员 前面发生了什么 |
[1:15:42] | – This is awful. Listen… – What is happening? | -太糟糕了 听我说 -什么情况 |
[1:15:44] | Just… We’re going back to the airport. | 我们会平安回到机场的 |
[1:15:46] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 大家都会没事的 |
[1:15:47] | – Call the pilot. – Listen… | -呼叫机长啊 -听着 |
[1:15:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[1:15:50] | We’re just finding out what we can find out. | 我们要把事情搞清楚 |
[1:15:52] | Get back here. Get back here. | 回来 回来 |
[1:15:55] | Listen, listen, listen. | 大家听着 |
[1:15:57] | Listen! The pilots are on the ground. | 听着 机长已经死了 |
[1:16:00] | That was the pilots. | 我看到了 |
[1:16:01] | They’re on the ground outside the cockpit. | 他们就躺在驾驶舱门口 |
[1:16:03] | They’re on the floor. | 他们已经死了 |
[1:16:04] | She saw the pilot what? | 她看到机长怎么样了 |
[1:16:06] | What? What did she say? | 什么 她在说什么 |
[1:16:08] | The stewardess just said the pilots aren’t flying the plane. | 那个乘务员说机长没在驾驶飞机 |
[1:16:12] | She saw two bodies in front of the cockpit on the floor. | 她在驾驶舱门口看到两具尸体 |
[1:16:17] | They said they saw the pilot and the co-pilot on the floor. | 她们看到机长和副驾都死了 |
[1:16:21] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:16:24] | 开门 开门 | |
[1:16:27] | Flight United 93, call in. | 93号航班 请回答 |
[1:16:29] | 他们可能看到我们移动尸体了 | |
[1:16:32] | 什么 | |
[1:16:34] | 怎么看到的 | |
[1:16:35] | 我不清楚 | |
[1:16:44] | MCC? Cleveland is saying that | 指挥中心吗 克利夫兰指挥塔确认 |
[1:16:47] | Delta 1989 is considered a hijack. | 达美1989被劫机 |
[1:16:49] | They’re considering Delta 1989 a hijack. | 他们确认达美1989遭到劫机 |
[1:16:51] | We got Delta 1989, | 我们收到 |
[1:16:52] | suspected hijack, heading west. | 达美1989被劫 正向西飞行 |
[1:16:54] | – Hit me up every track. – Did you copy that, sir? | -把航线全标出来 -先生 你听到了吗 |
[1:16:57] | – Two planes? – Yes. | -两架飞机 -是的 |
[1:17:00] | This is a second plane, sir, coming in. | 这是第二架了 先生 |
[1:17:01] | We got the one going west out of Boston, | 一架向西往波士顿飞去 |
[1:17:04] | and American 11 coming into Washington. | 美航11则飞向华盛顿 |
[1:17:06] | We still got the Selfridge planes, sir. | 我们还有塞尔弗里奇调来的飞机 先生 |
[1:17:08] | Yes, sir. These guys are not armed. | 是的 他们没有武装 |
[1:17:10] | These fighters are not armed, and we could ram… | 虽然没武器 但我们可以去撞 |
[1:17:12] | If we ram them and eject, sir. | 飞行员可以在撞之前弹射出来 |
[1:17:15] | Do we have the authority, though? | 我们有授权吗 |
[1:17:16] | Just spoke to Cleveland, | 对克利夫兰指挥塔说 |
[1:17:17] | they said that US Air 2619 was headed towards Chicago. | 美航空2619正飞往芝加哥 |
[1:17:21] | They’ve just evacuated the Sears Tower. | 西尔斯大厦刚疏散完 |
[1:17:23] | Jesus Christ! | 老天 |
[1:17:24] | United 93 is now reported as NORDO. | 北美航空司令部发来报告 |
[1:17:26] | No transponder, | 93号航班无法通讯 |
[1:17:28] | and now heading eastbound, over Cleveland. | 目前正向东飞跃克里夫兰 |
[1:17:29] | Let me know what the hell is going on. | 有消息就通知我 |
[1:17:31] | Six miles southwest of the White House, | 白宫西南方六英里处 波士顿指挥中心 |
[1:17:33] | Boston Center’s tracking a primary moving fast. | 发现一架急速飞行的班机 |
[1:17:35] | Call Dulles tower. | 呼叫杜勒斯指挥塔 |
[1:17:37] | Give me this again. Give me this again. | 再说一遍 |
[1:17:39] | Can you get me some verification on that? | 能再核实一遍吗 |
[1:17:42] | Sir, we have a VFR aircraft | 先生 我们看到飞机了 |
[1:17:44] | southwest of Washington, headed straight in now. | 华盛顿西南方 这向这里冲来 |
[1:17:47] | Sir, I got another flight coming up south. | 先生 南方又出现一架飞机 |
[1:17:49] | We have a plane headed toward the Capitol. | 有架飞机向国会大厦冲去 |
[1:17:50] | I got an unidentified plane… | 我发现一架不明飞机 |
[1:17:51] | Yes. I need to know about the ROE. Can we engage? | 没错 我要知道交战规则 能不能交战 |
[1:17:54] | I want you to give me a 30-mile circle | 给我里根国家机场 |
[1:17:56] | around Reagan National. | 方圆三十里的雷达图 |
[1:17:57] | Right now, you hit me up every track on every aircraft. | 现在 你把所有飞机的航线都标出来 |
[1:18:00] | Do we have any communication with the President at all? | 我们和总统府那边有联络吗 |
[1:18:02] | Where are the fighters? | 战机在哪里 |
[1:18:04] | How long can that take? | 多久能到 |
[1:18:05] | Air Force One’s taken off. | 空军一号已经起飞 |
[1:18:07] | They don’t know anything about it. | 他们绝对不知道 |
[1:18:08] | They don’t know where he’s going. | 劫持者不会知道总统去了哪里 |
[1:18:09] | Ben, they’re evacuating the White House! | 本 白宫正在进行疏散 |
[1:18:11] | All right, thanks, Carol. | 知道了 谢谢 卡罗 |
[1:18:12] | They’re evacuating it right now. | 现在正在疏散 |
[1:18:14] | Hey, are we gonna get an intercept on this, though? | 我们要进行拦截吗 |
[1:18:16] | Okay. Good! | 好的 不错 |
[1:18:17] | Go get yourself out of your chair and go down… | 给我滚起来下楼去… |
[1:18:20] | There’s no coordination | 北美航空司令部 |
[1:18:21] | between what NORAD has and what we have. | 和我们信息不同步 |
[1:18:22] | You know where they’re headed. | 你知道他们开向哪里 |
[1:18:24] | Just get the fighters up there! | 直接派战机去拦截他们 |
[1:18:25] | How about the Vice President, sir? | 副总统那边怎么样 先生 |
[1:18:27] | Do we have a location on the Vice President? | 找到副总统了吗 |
[1:18:28] | Well, then the Vice President can make the call. | 我们需要副总统下达命令 |
[1:18:31] | The Vice President can make the call. We can engage. | 他下令 我们才能开火 |
[1:18:34] | Holy shit. | 他妈的 |
[1:18:35] | Yes, sir. Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:18:37] | What’s the ETA on those Langley birds? | 中央情报局那帮家伙何时能到 |
[1:18:39] | Foxy! | 福克斯 |
[1:18:40] | Spiders are airborne at 0930, | 蜘蛛小队在九点半已经起飞 |
[1:18:42] | but they brought them out on | 但他们飞向了东面 |
[1:18:43] | an eastbound heading rather than our northbound. | 而不是北面 |
[1:18:45] | We’re gonna get them turned as soon as possible. | 现在他们正尽快转向赶来 |
[1:18:47] | What the fuck? They’re what? They’re heading east? | 这他妈算什么事 他们怎么会往东飞 |
[1:18:49] | What the hell is wrong out there? | 脑袋进了什么水 |
[1:18:50] | Why are those planes off-course? | 为什么会飞错方向 |
[1:18:52] | It looks like they came out on a | 他们仓促出动 |
[1:18:53] | standard scramble heading instead of the one I gave. | 听错了我下达的命令 |
[1:18:56] | We’re trying to get clearance to turn them now. | 我们正下达命令让他们立刻转向 |
[1:18:58] | How the fuck did they get out there? | 怎么会有这种事 |
[1:18:59] | I don’t know, sir. | 我也不清楚 先生 |
[1:19:00] | What the fuck are they doing out over the water? | 他们飞到海上干屁啊 |
[1:19:02] | I don’t care, god damn it, if they break windows, | 他妈的 老子才不管他们搞什么飞机 |
[1:19:04] | you turn them back over land! | 赶快叫他们飞回内陆 |
[1:19:06] | Roll quad sevens. Turn them towards Washington now. | 滑轮七组 现在让他们转向华盛顿 |
[1:19:08] | Keep looking for him. Keep looking for him. | 继续找 继续找 |
[1:19:10] | It was a plane that crashed at the Pentagon. | 一架飞机撞上了五角大楼 |
[1:19:13] | And the Pentagon is being evacuated. | 五角大楼正在疏散中 |
[1:19:16] | There is a large fire there, and that is the smoke you see | 现场的景象如你所见 |
[1:19:19] | in the shot that you are looking at now. | 五角大楼现在浓烟滚滚 火光不断 |
[1:19:22] | Whether that fire is in the building itself or outside, | 我们还不能确认 是楼外起火 |
[1:19:25] | we have not yet confirmed. | 还是楼内起火 |
[1:19:27] | There is a fire on the Mall in Washington. | 华盛顿国家大草坪上也起了火 |
[1:19:30] | The cause of the fire in the | 草坪上的起火原因 |
[1:19:32] | Mall in Washington, we cannot yet tell you. | 我们还无法确定 |
[1:19:34] | Oh, my gosh! | 天啊 |
[1:19:36] | – Foxy! – Sir. | -福克斯 -在 |
[1:19:37] | I want those Langley birds over Washington. | 让中央情报局的人赶去华盛顿 |
[1:19:39] | …that two planes have crashed into the World Trade Center. | 两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦 |
[1:19:41] | Surveillance, I want you to hit up tracks west of Cleveland… | 监控 标出克里夫兰以西 |
[1:19:44] | heading towards Las Vegas. Hit up. | 到拉斯维加斯的所有航线 |
[1:19:46] | Light me up every track you’ve got. Let’s go. | 全给我标出来 快点 |
[1:19:48] | Let’s go, let’s go! Let’s keep going here! Let’s keep working! | 快点 大家继续工作 |
[1:19:51] | – ID, what do you got? – All right, | -情报处 你那里怎么样 -好的 |
[1:19:53] | he’s off-course, he’s deviated, and we don’t know why. | 它偏离了航线 原因不明 |
[1:19:56] | – Confirmed. – Yes, sir. Yes, sir. | -确认 -是的 是的 |
[1:19:59] | Confirmed hijackings. | 确认被劫机 |
[1:20:00] | That’s the question. What are we going to do now? | 这是个问题 我们现在该怎么办 |
[1:20:03] | There’s a lot of confusion here at the Pentagon. | 五角大楼异常混乱 |
[1:20:06] | It appears that something hit | 飞机直接撞到了 |
[1:20:07] | the Pentagon on the outside of the fifth corridor, | 五楼的走廊外墙 |
[1:20:10] | on the Army corridor. | 正好在军队办公室附近 |
[1:20:11] | Several Army officers I | 我采访的几位军官说 |
[1:20:13] | talked to reported hearing a big explosion. | 当时听到了巨大的爆炸声 |
[1:20:16] | Listen, I’m not taking any more chances. | 听着 我不想再冒险了 |
[1:20:18] | We got stuff flying around we have no control over. | 我们无法控制这些被劫飞机 |
[1:20:20] | And I don’t want a board full of | 我可不想这些飞机 |
[1:20:21] | these planes hitting every building on the East Coast. | 在西海岸四处乱撞 |
[1:20:24] | This is a national emergency. | 现在是全国紧急状态 |
[1:20:25] | Everyone lands, regardless of destination. | 无论目的地是哪 让所有飞机紧急着陆 |
[1:20:27] | That’s gonna cost billions. | 这可要损失十几亿 |
[1:20:28] | Just do it! | 这是命令 |
[1:20:29] | We have hundreds of international flights coming in. | 我们有几百架国际航班等待入境 |
[1:20:31] | They’re already in the air. | 他们已经起飞 |
[1:20:32] | No. No, I don’t want any | 不 现在我们禁止所有 |
[1:20:33] | more international flights crossing the borders. | 国际航班入境 |
[1:20:36] | They’ll have to go back where they came from. | 让他们哪来回哪去 |
[1:20:37] | Nobody’s coming into the country from now on. | 现在开始 禁止所有人入境 |
[1:20:39] | – Everyone? – Everyone. | -每条线路吗 -对 |
[1:20:40] | Shut off the East Coast. | 封锁东海岸 |
[1:20:41] | Shut off all the internationals from Europe. | 封锁所有欧洲 |
[1:20:44] | Shut off South America, shut off the West Coast, | 南美以及西海岸航班 |
[1:20:46] | nothing over the top, either. | 领空全部禁行 |
[1:20:47] | We’re gonna call Canada on that? | 我们要跟加拿大知会一下吧 |
[1:20:49] | Yeah, Canada, too. | 恩 包括加拿大 |
[1:20:50] | We’re gonna shut down the airspace. | 我们要封锁航空领域 |
[1:20:51] | No, I can’t exempt anybody. | 不 我无权豁免任何人 |
[1:20:52] | Nobody comes in, and nobody takes off. | 不许进 也不许搭机起飞 |
[1:20:54] | Land them all. Take a moment. Think about this. | 全部降落 等会 来真的吗 |
[1:20:55] | We’re gonna shut down the entire country right now? | 马上暂停全国所有航班吗 |
[1:20:57] | That’s right. Listen, we’re at war with someone, | 是的 听着 此刻事态严紧 |
[1:21:00] | and until we figure out what to do about it, | 除非能找到更好的解决办法 |
[1:21:02] | we’re shutting down. | 否则现在只能禁航 |
[1:21:03] | That’s it. We’re finished. | 好的 执行吧 |
[1:21:05] | …can handle the emergency situation. | 可以处理紧急情况 |
[1:21:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:21:15] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道能做些什么 |
[1:21:19] | Does anybody know about the pilot yet? | 有人知道飞行员的情况吗 |
[1:21:21] | They don’t know. | 他们不知道 |
[1:21:22] | No. They don’t know. | 恩 他们不知道 |
[1:21:26] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:29] | Two planes. Two planes hit the World Trade Center. | 两架飞机 两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦 |
[1:21:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:35] | In New York. The World Trade Center. Two planes. | 在纽约的世贸大厦 两架飞机 |
[1:21:40] | My wife says that there | 我太太说 |
[1:21:41] | was an explosion at the World Trade Center. | 世贸大厦有爆炸发生 |
[1:21:44] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[1:21:45] | Tell the stewardesses two planes hit the World Trade Center. | 告诉乘务员 有两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦 |
[1:21:49] | Two planes hit the World Trade Center. Tell the stewardesses. | 两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦 告诉乘务员 |
[1:21:51] | What about the five planes? | 不是说有五架飞机吗 |
[1:21:52] | Someone pass that back. | 帮忙传过去 |
[1:21:54] | Just a second. Right. | 等一会 好的 |
[1:21:55] | It doesn’t make sense. Are you sure you heard that right? | 不会吧 你确定没有听错吗 |
[1:21:58] | Two planes just hit the World Trade Center. | 两架飞机刚刚撞上了世贸大厦 |
[1:22:00] | Two planes have crashed into the World Trade Center. | 两架飞机撞进了世贸大厦 |
[1:22:02] | What are they doing? What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 这是在干什么啊 |
[1:22:05] | Two planes just hit the World Trade Center. | 刚有两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦 |
[1:22:07] | Two planes hit the World Trade Center. | 两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦 |
[1:22:10] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[1:22:12] | I don’t know. I didn’t hear. | 不知道 我没听到 |
[1:22:14] | It’s on the news. | 上新闻了 |
[1:22:16] | It’s on the news. Yeah, it’s on the news, yeah. | 上新闻了 错不了 上新闻了 |
[1:22:17] | Where are you guys hearing this? | 你们从哪里听到这个消息的 |
[1:22:19] | Somebody from up there said it. Ask up there. | 那边的一个人说的 去那边问问 |
[1:22:21] | Sandy, take her back, take her back. | 桑迪 把她带回去 带回去 |
[1:22:25] | It’s airplanes. | 是飞机 |
[1:22:26] | They bombed the World Trade Center? | 他们炸了世贸大厦吗 |
[1:22:28] | One after the other hit the World Trade Center. | 两架飞机接连撞上了世贸大厦 |
[1:22:31] | Lyzzie, is it… It’s planes. It’s not a bomb. | 莉齐 是什么 是飞机啊 不是炸弹 |
[1:22:34] | It’s two airplanes. It’s not a bomb. | 是两架飞机 不是炸弹 |
[1:22:36] | It’s airplanes. What? | 是飞机 什么 |
[1:22:37] | It’s one after the other. | 两架接连撞上去的 |
[1:22:39] | One after the other hit the World Trade Center. | 两架接连撞上了世贸大厦 |
[1:22:42] | Airplanes, one after the other, hit the World Trade Center. | 是飞机 一架紧跟着另一架 撞了世贸大厦 |
[1:22:45] | Where did this… Who’s hearing this? | 怎么回事 谁听到的 |
[1:22:46] | Where did they come from? | 哪传出来的 |
[1:22:47] | He said it was on the news? | 他说都上新闻了 |
[1:22:49] | I’m on line with my wife. | 我在跟我妻子说话 |
[1:22:50] | Are you hearing this? What’d they say? | 是你听到的吗 怎么说的 |
[1:22:53] | Two planes hit the World Trade Center. Is that right? | 两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦 是吗 |
[1:22:58] | Do they mean prop planes? | 是螺旋桨飞机吗 |
[1:22:59] | Whose planes? What airline? | 哪家公司的飞机 哪条航线 |
[1:23:01] | Is it United? | 是联航吗 |
[1:23:03] | Okay, sweetie, I will call you back, I promise. | 好的 宝贝 我会给你打过去的 我保证 |
[1:23:06] | I just talked to my wife. | 我刚跟我太太通过话 |
[1:23:07] | Two planes have hit the World Trade Center. | 确实有两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦 |
[1:23:09] | There are five jets that have been hijacked. | 一共有五架飞机遭到劫持 |
[1:23:12] | Are we one of them, or are we the sixth? | 我们是其中一架吗 不会是第六架吧 |
[1:23:14] | Lyzzie, Lyzzie, Lyzzie. | 莉齐 莉齐 莉齐 |
[1:23:17] | Lyzzie, not the Trade Center, right? But the… | 莉齐 不是贸易中心 对吧 可是 |
[1:23:21] | Into the Pentagon. It’s on the news. | 撞五角大楼了 上新闻了 |
[1:23:24] | It’s on the news, yeah. There was an… | 上新闻了 是的 有爆炸发生 |
[1:23:29] | There was an explosion at the Pentagon. | 在五角大楼有爆炸发生 |
[1:23:31] | Just tell them that. That’s all we know. | 告诉他们 我们就知道这些 |
[1:23:33] | Hey, listen, there was an explosion at the Pentagon. | 听着 五角大楼有爆炸发生 |
[1:23:37] | An explosion at the Pentagon. Not a fire, an explosion. | 就在五角大楼 不是起火 是爆炸 |
[1:23:46] | United 93, I understand you have a bomb onboard. Go ahead. | 联航93 听说机上有炸弹 |
[1:23:52] | Executive 956, did you understand that transmission? | 956班机 你听到了吗 |
[1:23:56] | Affirmative. He said there was a bomb onboard. | 确认 他说机上确有炸弹 |
[1:24:02] | Executive 956 turning 180. | 956班机 航向180 |
[1:24:05] | Executive 956. | 956班机 |
[1:24:08] | American 1060, do you see anybody northwest of you? | 美航1060 西北方有飞机吗 |
[1:24:10] | Can you see back that far there? | 你们有没有看到 |
[1:24:11] | Do you have a visual on him now? | 现在看得到吗 |
[1:24:13] | Got him. We’re looking now, sir. | 找到了 我们正在看 长官 |
[1:24:14] | United 93, Cleveland. | 联航93号 克利夫兰 |
[1:24:16] | 我们必须再低点 | |
[1:24:18] | United 93, call in. | 联航93号 请答复 |
[1:24:20] | United 93, United… | 联航93号 联航 |
[1:24:34] | Put your seat belts on! | 系紧安全带 |
[1:24:42] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[1:25:20] | We’re okay, we’re okay. No, we’re okay. | 没事了 我们很好 没事 我们很好 |
[1:25:25] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 上帝 我的上帝 |
[1:25:28] | Hey, this is a suicide mission. | 这是自杀式袭击 |
[1:25:32] | We have to do something. They are not gonna land this plane. | 我们必须做点什么 他们没打算着陆 |
[1:25:36] | They are not gonna take us back to the airport. | 他们没打算将我们带回机场 |
[1:25:38] | I don’t think there’s any other option we have. | 我们别无选择 |
[1:25:40] | If we’re gonna die, we’re gonna die. | 要死也躲不了 |
[1:25:41] | They’re flying us into a building. We’re gonna die. | 他们正驶向一栋建筑 到时我们都得死 |
[1:25:43] | We should not interfere with them. | 我们不该妨碍他们 |
[1:25:44] | There’s a lot of us, but we gotta do something. | 我们有这么多人 得有所行动 |
[1:25:46] | You see how low we are? | 瞧见我们飞得多低了吗 |
[1:25:48] | Is there a weapon? Is there something we can use? | 有武器吗 有什么可以当作武器的吗 |
[1:25:52] | Go back. You go back. | 退回去 回去 |
[1:25:54] | Stewardess, listen to me. Are you listening? | 乘务员 听我讲 你有听吗 |
[1:25:56] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[1:25:57] | Go back and you get everything you can… | 回到后面去 尽你所能找些东西 |
[1:26:00] | You get every weapon you can. | 我们可以用作武器的东西 |
[1:26:01] | Get whatever we can use as a weapon. | 凡是可以用作武器都拿来 |
[1:26:04] | But what are we gonna do? | 可是接下来怎么做 |
[1:26:06] | We don’t… I… We’ll figure that out, | 我们没有… 我…会有办法的 |
[1:26:07] | but get every weapon we can. | 能当武器的都拿来 |
[1:26:08] | Shit. Shit. Shit. | 操 操 操 |
[1:26:12] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:26:13] | Go get it. Get everything you can. | 去拿吧 尽你所能 |
[1:26:14] | Okay, we need every big guy. Every big guy. | 好的 大块头都行动起来 所有大块头 |
[1:26:17] | Every big guy. Luggage. Luggage. We need weapons. | 所有大块头 行李箱 行李箱 我们需要武器 |
[1:26:21] | Get back here. Get back here. Get back here. Okay. | 过来 过来 过来 好的 |
[1:26:24] | We need to boil water. | 得烧点开水 |
[1:26:26] | For what? We gotta get water? | 为什么 我们需要水吗 |
[1:26:28] | We gotta get weapons. | 我们需要武器 |
[1:26:29] | Promise me that Emmy | 答应我 让埃米 |
[1:26:32] | is going to know | 知道 |
[1:26:36] | that I just love her very much. | 我很爱她 |
[1:26:40] | What else can we use? What else? | 还有其他什么 |
[1:26:42] | Wine bottles. Forks, knives. | 酒瓶子 餐叉 餐刀 |
[1:26:44] | The guy that I was sitting in front of said | 坐我后面的家伙 |
[1:26:46] | that he doesn’t think the bomb is real. | 觉得那个炸弹是假的 |
[1:26:48] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些 |
[1:26:49] | He’s on his way back. | 他过来了 |
[1:26:58] | Come up with a plan, I’m gonna calm the other passengers | 快想个计划出来 我得去安抚其他乘客 |
[1:27:01] | and we’ll go along with whatever plan you come up with. | 然后我们照你的计划执行就是了 |
[1:27:05] | You’ve gotta… | 你得 |
[1:27:06] | Sit down. Sit down! | 坐下来 坐下 |
[1:27:07] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[1:27:09] | So, what do we do? What do you have? | 那么我们要做什么 你有什么 |
[1:27:11] | We got the forks, knives, hot water… | 餐叉 餐刀 热水 |
[1:27:13] | Hot water… | 热水 |
[1:27:14] | Yeah, I gave him the fire extinguisher. | 对 我把灭火器给了他 |
[1:27:15] | Just let them go. | 让他们去吧 |
[1:27:17] | – Hey! Sit! Sit! – Just let them go. Just let them go. | -嘿 坐下 坐下 -让他们去好了 让他们去 |
[1:27:19] | Hey, come on. | 快过来 |
[1:27:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:27:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:27:26] | They have a bomb! | 他们有个炸弹 |
[1:27:31] | Do you really think he’d get a bomb onboard this plane? | 你真认为他可以把炸弹带上飞机吗 |
[1:27:33] | Yeah, that guy in front of you said he didn’t think it was real. | 没错 在你前面的那个人认为炸弹是假的 |
[1:27:35] | I know. That’s what I think, too. | 我知道 我也是这么想的 |
[1:27:37] | How does he get a bomb onboard this plane? | 炸弹怎么带得上来呢 |
[1:27:44] | Jack, are you there? | 杰克 你还在吗 |
[1:27:48] | Wake up, sweetie. | 醒醒 宝贝 |
[1:27:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:27:57] | I just want to tell you I love you. | 我只想告诉你我爱你 |
[1:27:58] | We’re going back to the airport. | 我们正要返回机场 |
[1:28:01] | I love you. I gotta give the phone to Linda now. | 我爱你 我得把电话给琳达了 |
[1:28:08] | Bye, Dad. | 拜 爸爸 |
[1:28:15] | I just love you more than anything. Know that. | 我爱你胜过一切 记住这点就好了 |
[1:28:18] | I, well… | 我 |
[1:28:22] | Please tell my family I love them, too. Bye, honey. | 请转告我的家人我也爱他们 拜 亲爱的 |
[1:28:27] | Please give my love to Mom and Dad. | 请向爸妈转达我的爱意 |
[1:28:31] | And I really, really love you. | 还有 我真的 真的很爱你 |
[1:28:32] | My safe is in the bedroom in the closet. | 我的保险箱在卧室的衣橱里 |
[1:28:35] | The combination is 302 and 0913 | 组合密码是302和0913 |
[1:28:38] | and it should open. My will is inside. | 打开后 里面有我的遗嘱 |
[1:28:46] | 他们都跑到飞机后面去了 在商量什么 | |
[1:28:49] | 怎么办 | |
[1:28:50] | 万一他们准备攻击… | |
[1:28:55] | 上帝 上帝 | |
[1:28:58] | 还要多久 | |
[1:28:59] | 二十分钟 | |
[1:29:01] | 还要二十分钟 我们撑不了那么久 | |
[1:29:06] | 已经不能再快了 | |
[1:29:13] | I’m trained in hand-to-hand, I’m trained in judo. So… | 我受过训练 是柔道 所以… |
[1:29:15] | Okay. So we go up right behind you. | 好的 我们紧跟在你后面 |
[1:29:17] | We have to go very fast. | 动作必须快 |
[1:29:18] | Okay. Absolutely. | 当然 肯定的 |
[1:29:19] | And I’m gonna… I don’t | 而我 我他妈的 |
[1:29:21] | give a fuck if that thing is real or not. | 也不在乎那个炸弹是真是假 |
[1:29:23] | I’m going to get his arm, | 我会抓住他的胳膊 |
[1:29:24] | I’m gonna get his arm and I’m gonna break his arm. | 抓住他的胳膊后扭断它 |
[1:29:27] | We need a plan. We need a plan. | 我们需要有个计划 得有个计划 |
[1:29:30] | We’re gonna do something. | 必须有所行动 |
[1:29:31] | Ahmed. Ahmed! | 艾哈迈德 艾哈迈德 |
[1:29:32] | What is he doing? Oh, my God. | 他要干什么 我的上帝 |
[1:29:34] | Hey, no talk! | 不许讲话 |
[1:29:35] | So what… | 那么 |
[1:29:38] | Hey! You! | 就你 |
[1:29:41] | What is it? What? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[1:29:43] | – Stop! – Somebody else? | -叫你别讲 -是谁啊 |
[1:29:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[1:29:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:29:51] | Just stay calm. Just stay calm. | 保持冷静 保持冷静 |
[1:29:53] | You guys are all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[1:29:56] | Sit! Sit! | 坐下 坐下 |
[1:29:58] | Hey, sit! Sit! | 坐下 坐下 |
[1:30:03] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[1:30:04] | Get your seat belts on! | 系上安全带 |
[1:30:08] | You’re not supposed to | 都能看到地面了 |
[1:30:08] | be able to see the ground that low, are you? | 我们飞得太低了吧 |
[1:30:10] | No, and not this fast! | 恩 速度也太快了 |
[1:30:13] | Hello? 911? | 喂 911吗 |
[1:30:17] | Yes, hijacking in progress. | 是的 我们遭到劫机 |
[1:30:20] | I’m in the bathroom. United flight 93. | 我在盥洗室 是联航93号 |
[1:30:24] | Yeah, I love you, too, Fred. | 我也爱你 佛瑞德 |
[1:30:29] | Goodbye. | 拜 |
[1:30:36] | You call your people. | 打个电话吧 |
[1:30:38] | – Oh, Christ, it’s not real. – I understand. | -天啊 这不是真的 -我能理解 |
[1:30:39] | It’s not real, so I can handle it myself. | 那是假的 我一个人就能应付 |
[1:30:41] | Go for the detonator first. | 先搞定炸弹 |
[1:30:45] | How do we get into the cockpit door? | 怎么进入驾驶室 |
[1:30:47] | Breakaway panels. | 拼板门 |
[1:30:48] | Just take him down. | 把他摆平 |
[1:30:49] | You go after me… | 你跟着我 |
[1:30:50] | Absolutely. …but you go fast. Listen. | 当然 不过得快点 听着 |
[1:30:52] | I’m listening! But we need | 我听着 可我们 |
[1:30:53] | to know who’s gonna fucking fly the plane! | 得搞明白事后谁来开飞机 |
[1:30:55] | – Go for his throat! – What? | -掐住他的喉咙 -你说什么 |
[1:30:56] | He said he could fly! | 他说他会开飞机 |
[1:30:58] | He said he can fly! He can fly a plane. | 他说他会开 他会开飞机 |
[1:31:00] | Listen, I think we might have a pilot. | 听着 我想我们有个飞行员 |
[1:31:01] | They said there’s a pilot onboard! | 他们说乘客里有个飞行员 |
[1:31:03] | We got a pilot. What? Who? Who? | 我们有个飞行员 什么 是谁 是谁 |
[1:31:05] | Which one? This guy right here. | 哪个 就这位 |
[1:31:08] | Down there. Third row. | 往那边去 第三排 |
[1:31:10] | On the right. Third row, third row. | 在右边 第三排 第三排 |
[1:31:12] | Okay! Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. | 好的 恩 好的 |
[1:31:15] | You were a pilot? Yeah. | 你是飞行员吗 |
[1:31:16] | I mean, a single engine, I mean, you know? | 我只会开单引擎飞机 懂吗 |
[1:31:19] | Right. Right, right. You can fly this plane? | 太好了 太好了 太好了 你可以开这架飞机吧 |
[1:31:20] | – I don’t know. I mean, I’ll try. – Okay. | -不知道 可以试试 -好的 |
[1:31:23] | ‘Cause we’re gonna get you up there. | 我们要把你弄进驾驶舱 |
[1:31:25] | – I understand. – That’s why we’ve gotta do something right now. | -我明白 -所以我们必须马上行动 |
[1:31:27] | – You got a plan? – Come on! | -你有计划了吗 -快点 |
[1:31:29] | Now, we’re gonna take you up to the front of the plane. | 现在 我们要把你带到飞机前面去 |
[1:31:31] | – You can come up behind us. – Okay. If you can get me in there, | -你可以跟在我们后面 -好吧 如果能到那里 |
[1:31:33] | I think I might be able to land it, | 我想我能够让飞机降落 |
[1:31:35] | but I need a lot of help from the ground. | 不过需要地面的配合才行 |
[1:31:36] | I can talk you down. I can talk you down. | 我可以为你喊话 我来喊话 |
[1:31:38] | I did eight years ATC. | 我做过八年的航管 |
[1:31:39] | Okay. You did? Listen. | 好的 是吗 听着 |
[1:31:41] | When you get me in there, you’ve gotta get ahold of the controls, | 一进去 你们就得夺下操纵杆 |
[1:31:43] | because if he does anything sudden, | 一旦他突然有所行动 |
[1:31:45] | we don’t have enough room, | 限于空间大小 |
[1:31:46] | to pull out of it. Okay? | 我们没法及时反应 明白吗 |
[1:31:48] | You gotta get him off the controls. | 你们得让他远离操纵杆 |
[1:31:51] | What the fuck is he doing? I don’t know. | 他娘的在干什么 我不知道 |
[1:31:53] | Okay, there’s a pilot. We’ve got to get the pilot. | 好的 这里有个飞行员 飞行员我们有了 |
[1:31:55] | We have to do something, right? I mean, he’s all over the place. | 我们得做点什么 对吧 劫匪在开飞机 |
[1:31:58] | I understand. | 理解 |
[1:31:59] | We are alone up here. | 我们只能靠自己了 |
[1:32:00] | Nobody is going to help us. We’ve got to do it. Okay? | 没人会帮我们 我们得自己动手 明白吗 |
[1:32:14] | Who is the pilot? | 谁是飞行员 |
[1:32:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:32:18] | Hi, Mom, it’s me. | 妈 是我 |
[1:32:21] | I’m on the plane that’s been hijacked. | 我的班机被劫持了 |
[1:32:24] | I’m just calling to tell you | 我只想跟你说 |
[1:32:29] | that I love you, and goodbye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[1:32:34] | This really kind woman | 是我旁边这位好心的女士 |
[1:32:36] | handed me the phone and she said to call you. | 给我电话让我打给你的 |
[1:32:39] | If I don’t make it out of this alive, | 万一我最终丧命 |
[1:32:41] | will you please promise that you’ll call my family? | 你可以答应我给我家人打电话吗 |
[1:32:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:32:50] | Just tell them I love them. | 跟他们说我爱他们 |
[1:32:54] | Tell my wife and my boys that I love them. | 告诉我太太和儿子 我爱他们 |
[1:32:57] | Here, take these. There’s more. Pass these along. Here. | 这边 带着这些 还有更多 传过去 |
[1:33:05] | Who is the fucking pilot? | 谁是飞行员 |
[1:33:07] | In the brown shirt. | 穿灰色T恤的那个 |
[1:33:08] | Phil, Phil, it’s me. I’ve been on a plane that’s been hijacked. | 菲尔 菲尔 是我 我在一架被劫持的飞机上 |
[1:33:16] | Listen, a bunch of the guys have got together | 听着 有些人凑到了一起 |
[1:33:18] | and they said that we’re gonna, | 他们说他们准备 |
[1:33:20] | like, try and take over the plane. | 夺回飞机 |
[1:33:22] | But, baby, I promise you, | 但是 宝贝 我向你保证 |
[1:33:23] | if I get out of this, I’m quitting tomorrow. | 一旦脱险 我明天就辞职 |
[1:33:26] | I’ll quit tomorrow. I promise, I’ll quit tomorrow. | 我明天就不干了 我保证 |
[1:33:28] | And tell my babies I love them. | 告诉孩子们我爱他们 |
[1:33:55] | Our Father, who art in heaven, | 我们在天上的父 |
[1:34:00] | hallowed be Thy name. | 愿人们都尊您的名为圣 |
[1:34:01] | Thy kingdom come, | 愿您的国降临 |
[1:34:03] | Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. | 愿您的旨意行在地上如同行在天上一样 |
[1:34:05] | And forgive us our trespasses | 请宽恕我们的罪过 |
[1:34:07] | as we forgive those who trespass against us. | 如同我们宽恕他人一样 |
[1:34:19] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想待这儿 |
[1:34:21] | Baby, I don’t want to be here. Baby… | 宝贝 我不想待在这里 宝贝 |
[1:34:28] | We’re gonna break into the cockpit, and we’re gonna fly it. | 我们准备攻入驾驶室 自己来开这架飞机 |
[1:34:31] | No, it’s gonna be okay. | 不 会没事的 |
[1:34:41] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:34:42] | You guys, come on, let’s go, let’s go. | 伙计们 行动了 走 走 |
[1:34:49] | Come on, guys, what are we waiting for? | 来吧 伙计们 还等什么 |
[1:34:51] | Let’s roll. Come on. Let’s go already. | 冲啊 快 走 |
[1:34:53] | No messing around, boys. | 刻不容缓 伙计们 |
[1:34:55] | We got no choice, no choice, no choice. | 我们别无选择 别无选择 别无选择 |
[1:34:57] | Oh, Jesus, let’s go. | 上帝 我们走 |
[1:34:58] | Get yourself going. Come on. | 快上吧 快 |
[1:35:18] | Go! | 冲啊 |
[1:35:26] | Get the bomb! Get the bomb! | 夺下炸弹 夺下炸弹 |
[1:35:29] | Saeed! Ziad! | 萨伊德 齐亚德 |
[1:35:35] | Get the bomb! Get the bomb! | 夺下炸弹 夺下炸弹 |
[1:35:47] | Get his thumb off the trigger! | 把他的拇指扳下引爆器 |
[1:35:48] | Get his hand, get his hand! | 抓住他的手 抓住他的手 |
[1:35:50] | Get the bomb! | 夺下炸弹 |
[1:36:03] | I got it! I got it! | 拿到了 拿到了 |
[1:36:05] | It’s a fake! It’s a fake! | 是假的 是假的 |
[1:36:09] | The bomb’s a fake! It’s a fake! | 炸弹是假的 假的 |
[1:37:04] | Forward! | 前进啊 |
[1:37:33] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:37:41] | Son of a bitch! Come here, you! | 婊子养的 有种过来 |
[1:37:43] | God damn it! | 我操 |
[1:38:06] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:38:26] | No! | 不 |
[1:38:37] | Get the knife! Get the knife! Grab his hand! | 把刀夺走 把刀夺走 抓住他的手 |
[1:38:40] | Get it! | 拿到了 |
[1:38:46] | Get the pilot! | 叫飞行员过来 |
[1:38:50] | No! No! Come on! | 不 不 快点 |
[1:38:52] | Get him up! Get him up! Come on, come on, you can do it. | 把他弄起来 把他弄起来 快点 快点 你可以的 |
[1:39:05] | Bring it up here! | 推过来 |
[1:39:07] | Move it! | 撞 |
[1:39:12] | Move it! Come on, move it! | 撞开 快点 用力 |
[1:39:24] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:39:25] | If we don’t get in there, we’ll all die! | 进不去的话我们都得死 |
[1:39:33] | Ziad! | 齐亚德 |
[1:39:38] | Move it! | 拉起来 |
[1:39:42] | Bring the pilot up! | 把飞行员带过来 |
[1:39:51] | Get him up! Grab his hands! Grab his hands! | 让他起来 抓住他的手 抓住他的手 |
[1:39:55] | Pull it up! | 拉起来 |
[1:40:22] | I can’t pull! I can’t! | 拉不动 拉不动 |
[1:40:54] | 当天四架遭到劫持的飞机 | |
[1:40:59] | 只有联航93没有撞向最终目标 当天四架遭到劫持的飞机 | |
[1:41:02] | 它于10时03分坠毁在宾州杉克谷镇附近 只有联航93没有撞向最终目标 当天四架遭到劫持的飞机 | |
[1:41:06] | 机上人员 全部遇难 它于10时03分坠毁在宾州杉克谷镇附近 只有联航93没有撞向最终目标 当天四架遭到劫持的飞机 | |
[1:41:14] | 联航93班机坠机后四分钟 | |
[1:41:18] | 军事指挥官才获知该班机遭劫持 联航93班机坠机后四分钟 | |
[1:41:23] | 最近的战机在一百里之外 军事指挥官才获知该班机遭劫持 联航93班机坠机后四分钟 | |
[1:41:33] | 10时18分总统下令向被劫飞机开火 | |
[1:41:38] | 军事指挥官担心误击目标 10时18分总统下令向被劫飞机开火 | |
[1:41:42] | 决定不向飞行员下达攻击命令 军事指挥官担心误击目标 10时18分总统下令向被劫飞机开火 | |
[1:41:52] | 12时06分美国境内所有民航机被迫降落 | |
[1:41:57] | 在这场前所未有的军事动员期间 12时06分美国境内所有民航机被迫降落 | |
[1:42:01] | 美国领空暂时全面封锁 在这场前所未有的军事动员期间 12时06分美国境内所有民航机被迫降落 | |
[1:42:08] | 纪念在2001年9月11日不幸遇难的人 谨以此片 |