Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:01] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:05] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:09] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:14] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:16] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:19] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:24] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:25] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, Michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:44] Mysterious trips around the world with Max. 跟着麦克斯 世界各地各种神秘任务
[00:47] I mean, he’s, what, your keeper or whatever? 我说 他是啥 你的管理员还是什么的吗
[00:50] He’s my agency contact. 他是我的组织联络人
[00:52] 麦克斯 迈克尔的组织联络人
[00:54] You’ve been putting up some w’s lately. 你最近长胖了
[00:55] The right people are starting to take notice. 聪明的人得自己留意留意了
[00:57] Michael westen, soon-to-be reinstated agent of the CIA. 迈克尔·韦斯顿 即将复职的中情局探员
[01:00] How does that sound? 听起来怎么样
[01:01] That sounds great, Max. Thanks for everything. 棒极了 麦克斯 谢谢你为我做的一切
[01:06] Max! 麦克斯
[01:08] Stay with me. Stay with me, Max. 别丢下我 别丢下我 麦克斯
[01:11] Max. 麦克斯
[01:15] Fi, someone shot Max, the police are on the way, 菲 有人击毙了麦克斯 警察要来了
[01:18] And I think I’m holding the murder weapon. 我大概刚刚拿着凶器
[01:20] I covered my tracks… 我隐藏了我的行踪
[01:24] …So I covered the tracks of the killer. 也隐藏了凶手的行踪
[01:26] Michael, we have to do something about that gun. 迈克尔 这枪必须处理掉
[01:28] And we need to get an alibi for you, like, right now. 还得马上给你弄个像样的不在场证明
[01:31] Let’s go to work. 开始行动吧
[01:37] As a spy, 作为一个间谍
[01:38] You’re in the information business — 你总在跟情报打交道
[01:40] Stealing it, protecting it, 偷窃情报 保护情报
[01:42] And, if you have to, destroying it. 有时不得已的话 还需毁灭情报
[01:44] Some secrets are so dangerous 有些秘密太过危险
[01:46] that you can’t allow them to continue to exist. 以至于你不能让它们继续存在
[01:49] A murder weapon that implicates you 比如一把让你牵涉上
[01:51] in a crime you didn’t commit, for example, 不曾犯下的罪行的凶器
[01:53] is a secret best kept with 4,000 degrees of burning thermite. 最好是用四千度的铝热剂销毁掉
[01:58] Hey. Got here as soon as I could. 我尽快赶来了
[02:00] – How’d it go? – Okay. -进展如何 -还行
[02:01] I put together some credit-card receipts 我用一些信用卡记录
[02:03] putting everyone in key west yesterday on a little vacation. 让所有人昨天都去西礁岛度了个假
[02:05] Key west? 西礁岛[迈阿密西南岛屿]
[02:07] Hey. You want an alibi on such short notice, 在这么短的时间内想要个不在场证明
[02:08] you don’t get to be picky. 你就别挑了吧
[02:11] You guys are melting down a gun. 你们要销毁手枪
[02:12] I don’t have much choice. 我没办法
[02:13] Whoever did this knew exactly what they were doing. 不管是谁干的这事 他们肯定是预谋好的
[02:15] They managed to put a murder weapon in Michael’s hands and get away clean. 他们想把凶器栽赃给迈克尔然后溜之大吉
[02:18] I just want to put this out there. 我只是想把话说明白
[02:19] If we go to the cops now — 如果我们现在去找警察的话
[02:20] No. It’s not gonna fly. I talked to the cops. 没用的 我跟警察聊过
[02:22] The CIA has taken over the scene. 中情局接管了犯罪现场
[02:24] They got a case officer down here now. 他们派了一个案件负责人来
[02:26] And she wants me in for a chat. 而且她还想跟我聊聊
[02:27] Oh. Great. Perfect. 好极了 太好了
[02:30] And you have no idea who killed Max? 谁杀了麦克斯还是毫无头绪吗
[02:31] None. Could be an enemy of Max’s 没有头绪 可能是某个麦克斯的敌人
[02:33] who wants a burned spy for a fall guy 想要一个被封杀的间谍当替罪羊
[02:35] or an enemy of mine looking to keep me out of the game. 也有可能是我的敌人想让我滚蛋
[02:37] What about the people who burned you? 那些封杀你的人呢
[02:38] You said you had doubts about that investigation. 你说过你对之前的调查有质疑
[02:40] Anything’s possible, 一切皆有可能
[02:41] but I’m not gonna be able 但如果我因为一级谋杀而入狱的话
[02:43] to find out if I’m in jail for first-degree murder. 就发现不了真相了
[02:44] We have to get rid of the gun. 我们得赶紧销毁掉这把枪
[02:45] Are you sure about this? 你确定吗
[02:46] Once you start a cover-up, there’s no going back. 一旦你开始掩盖真相 就没有回头路了
[02:48] It’s already started. 已经走上不归路了
[02:49] I trashed the key logs at the murder scene 我销毁了犯罪现场的进出记录
[02:51] and wiped the place down. 清理了犯罪痕迹
[02:52] The only thing that’s gonna save me is finding the real killer. 只有找出真凶才能救我
[02:55] This train’s rolling, brother. 火车已经开动了 兄弟
[02:56] The only question is whether you get on board. 唯一的问题是你上不上车
[02:59] Hell yeah. I’m on board. Yeah. 当然了 我加入
[03:32] You must be Michael Westen. 你肯定是迈克尔·韦斯顿了
[03:33] I’m agent Pearce. Thanks for coming. 我是皮尔斯探员 谢谢你能来
[03:36] No place I’d rather be. 我也不想去别的地方
[03:38] Max was… 麦克斯是
[03:39] A friend? I know. 你的朋友 我知道
[03:41] I’d, uh, offer my condolences, 节哀顺变
[03:42] but I’m much better at catching bad guys than shedding tears. 但是比起哀伤流泪我更擅长抓住凶手
[03:46] We’ll find whoever did this. 不管是谁干的 我们都要把他揪出来
[03:47] 皮尔斯 中情局侦探
[03:49] What can I do? 我能帮什么忙
[03:50] Let me walk you through the scene. 让我带你看看犯罪现场
[03:52] You be the killer. 假设你是凶手
[03:54] We found two bullets out in the hallway, 我们在外面的走廊里发现了两颗子弹
[03:56] So if you’re the killer, you fire on Max out there, miss, 如果你是凶手的话 你在那边没有射中麦克斯
[04:01] then chase him in here. 然后追他到这边
[04:02] Blood spatter says Max was… 从血迹上看 麦克斯就在
[04:06] where I’m standing. 我现在站的位置
[04:08] You bust in, put two shots in his back. 你破门而入 朝他的背部开了两枪
[04:10] He bleeds out here. 他在这儿失血而亡
[04:12] Now Max is dead. What do you do? 现在麦克斯已经死了 你会怎么做
[04:15] Run to the exit. 冲向出口
[04:16] I think you head for the key log. 我觉得你朝着进出记录去了
[04:19] So, you rip the hard drive out of the wall. 然后你把墙上的硬盘拔下来了
[04:21] Now there’s no record of your entry. 现在这里没有你的进出记录了
[04:23] But how do you get out clean? 但你怎么悄无声息地离开呢
[04:26] Elevator. 电梯
[04:27] No trace. Try again. 没发现踪迹 再猜
[04:30] I hope you’re not asking me to jump. 我希望你不是想让我跳下去
[04:33] Oh, you’re the killer in this little exercise. 在这个小测验里你是凶手啊
[04:36] Is that how you escaped? 你是这么逃脱的吗
[04:37] Not unless I could fly. 除非我能飞啊
[04:39] We found rope fibers, and I got friction marks right here. 我们发现了绳纤维 这里还有摩擦的痕迹
[04:42] The killer rappelled down. Probably had help. 凶手攀爬而下 可能还有人接应
[04:46] How are your climbing skills? 你的攀爬技术怎么样
[04:47] Not bad. Why? 还行吧 怎么了
[04:50] Am I a suspect? 我是嫌犯吗
[04:51] To be honest, 老实说
[04:52] when I heard a burned spy 当我听到一个被封杀的间谍
[04:53] was mixed up with Max, 跟麦克斯牵涉在一起的时候
[04:55] My first instinct was to fit you for a head bag. 我的直觉告诉我肯定是你
[04:57] I appreciate your restraint. 感谢你还没杀了我
[04:59] Well, you did show up today. 你今天还真来了
[05:00] And as your new agency contact, 作为你新的组织联络人
[05:02] A head bag wouldn’t have started us off on the right foot. 这点小误会不会阻止我们找出真凶
[05:05] You’re Max’s replacement? 你是麦克斯的后任吗
[05:07] We worked on some operations together. 我们一起完成过几次任务
[05:08] I have some investigations experience. 我也有一些调查经验
[05:12] I asked for this assignment. 其实是我请求的这次任命
[05:14] Max was one of the good guys. 麦克斯是个好人
[05:16] I want to find out who did this just as much as you do. 我跟你一样急切的想知道谁是凶手
[05:19] I’d love to have you on the team. 我希望你能加入
[05:21] You should know this about me, though — 不过有些我的事情你得知道
[05:23] I’ve got a pit bull at home, 我在家养了一只斗牛犬
[05:26] and I learned how to run an investigation from her. 我从它身上学到怎么进行调查工作
[05:28] She sinks her teeth in, she doesn’t let go. 它用牙齿紧紧咬住 不让猎物逃走
[05:32] ever. 从不
[05:34] She sounds like a nice dog. 这么说来它是只好狗
[05:36] She can be. 她有时是
[05:39] But she is a very, very determined bitch 但是当它想要某一样东西时
[05:42] when she wants something. 它就是一只非常非常有决心的贱狗
[05:45] I need to know I can count on you. 我得确信我能指望你
[05:48] I’m your man. 我是你的人了
[05:49] I was hoping you’d say that, Michael. 正合我意 迈克尔
[06:10] I don’t get it. You’re joining the CIA manhunt? 我就不明白了 你加入了中情局的调查
[06:14] Did you forget that search could end up at your doorstep, Michael? 调查的结果可能就是你啊 迈克尔
[06:17] If I’m one of the hunters, maybe I can avoid that. 如果我参与调查的话 也许我就能避免啊
[06:19] Plus, looking over Pearce’s shoulder 并且 留意皮尔斯
[06:21] gives me a bird’s-eye view of the entire investigation. 能让我对调查有个整体的把握
[06:23] We should be working our own angle to find out who killed max. 我们应该从我们自己的方法找出凶手
[06:26] Pearce is already checking the cellphone activity from the day of Max’s murder. 皮尔斯已经在查麦克斯死那天的手机通话记录了
[06:30] Why can’t I just cheat off her notes? 为什么我不转移她的视线呢
[06:32] – You think the killer made a call? – Maybe. -你认为凶手打过电话 -有可能
[06:34] I’ve never seen the police respond that fast. 我从没见警察来得那么快过
[06:35] At least I can make sure 至少我能保证
[06:37] that they don’t track the phone call I made to you. 他们不去调查我打给你的电话
[06:41] so, check the phone records. 好吧 那就查查通话记录吧
[06:43] But if Pearce starts poking around, 但如果皮尔斯往其它方面调查的话
[06:45] don’t forget there are no conjugal visits in CIA jail. 不要忘了中情局监狱里可没有配偶探访
[06:52] Is that who you’re supposed to be meeting here? 他就是你约在这见的人吗
[06:53] – Yeah. – Bad time for a client. -是啊 -真不是个接客的好时间
[06:55] Who is he? 他是谁
[06:56] He was with the special forces in Afghanistan. 他来自阿富汗的特种部队
[06:58] My C.O. tracked me down, asked for a favor. 我的指挥官找到了我 请我帮个忙
[07:01] And you’re — 那你准备
[07:01] Not telling the captain who pulled me out of a burning jeep 总不能对救过我一命的队长
[07:04] That “I don’t really have the time right now.” 说我现在没空吧
[07:06] Michael. Lieutenant Ethan Reed. 迈克尔 我是中尉伊森·里德
[07:08] Mrs. Westen. 韦斯顿夫人 你好
[07:11] Why don’t you grab a seat, lieutenant? 中尉 请坐
[07:14] So, what can I do for you? 我能帮上什么忙
[07:15] Captain Novak didn’t tell me, really, what this was about 诺瓦克队长没跟我说到底什么事
[07:18] Other than we have a lot in common. 就一直说我们有很多共同点
[07:19] Well, the CIA recruiters on base were hounding me pretty bad 中情局也是死缠烂打的要招募我
[07:22] Until I made it clear I wasn’t interested. 我连连拒绝之后他们才罢休
[07:24] Or maybe it’s that I beat your sharpshooting record 大概是因为我在犀牛营地
[07:26] At Camp Rhino — 打破了你的神射手记录
[07:28] 94% from 600 meters. 600米命中率百分之94
[07:30] 90… Ninety —
[07:33] So, you’re here to pick up the trophy? 你是过来炫耀的吗
[07:35] No, no. I, um… 不是
[07:38] Is there somewhere we can talk that’s more private? 能借一步说话吗
[07:41] let’s take a walk. 边走边说
[07:43] So, I got back from my tour in Afghanistan 几个月以前我在阿富汗服完役
[07:45] A couple of months ago, and I found out 回家之后发现
[07:46] That my sister was dating this guy, Brandon, 我妹妹在和这个布兰登约会
[07:49] A-and I knew he was a scumbag, but he seemed harmless. 我知道他是个无赖 但也看上去人畜无害
[07:52] What happened? 然后呢
[07:54] He, uh, he nearly beat her to death. 他差点把我妹妹打死
[07:56] He put her in intensive care. 现住在重症病房
[07:58] I’m sorry, Ethan. Have the cops done anything? 真遗憾 伊森 警察怎么说
[08:00] They’d arrest him if he fell in their lap, 警察抓住他当然会逮捕
[08:02] But they’re not looking for him very hard. 但他们一直没下功夫找人
[08:04] I thought you could help me track him down 你应该能帮我找到人吧
[08:05] Using some of your resources. 你人脉那么广
[08:08] – Right up my alley. – Fi. -那你找对人了 -菲
[08:10] You end up finding Brandon. What next? 找到布兰登之后打算怎么办
[08:13] After what he did to Heather… 他这样对希瑟
[08:15] I think Ethan’s already picked flowers for Brandon’s funeral. 我觉得伊森想看布兰登下地狱吧
[08:18] You’re not thinking this through. She’s your sister. 你得想清楚 她是你妹妹
[08:20] It won’t take long for the cops to figure out 警察肯定马上
[08:22] You’re the number-one suspect. 把你列为首要嫌疑犯的
[08:24] So, that’s it? You’re saying you’re not gonna help? 那你帮不了我了吗
[08:26] No. If you want my help, 不是 如果让我帮
[08:27] Brandon goes to jail, not to the morgue. 答应我送布兰登去监狱 而不是杀了他
[08:30] Fine. But I’m coming along every step of the way. 好吧 但我要全程参与
[08:32] When we catch him, I want to be there. 抓住他的时候我一定要在场
[08:33] At the very least, I owe this guy a broken nose. 至少至少 我要打断他的鼻子
[08:35] 委托人 伊森
[08:38] – I can live with that. – Go to your meeting. -可以接受 -去开会吧
[08:40] I’ll call Sam and see if we can lure Brandon out of hiding. 我打给山姆看能不能把布兰登引出来
[08:58] Mrs. Depaolo? 迪帕罗夫人
[09:00] We don’t mean to bother you, 打扰了
[09:01] but is your son, Brandon, here? 你的儿子布兰登在吗
[09:02] Sorry. He moved out years ago. 抱歉 他早搬出去了
[09:05] Oh, uh, could you tell us where to find him? 能告知下他现在的住址吗
[09:07] Because brandon’s got himself a brand-new laptop, 如果布兰登拿到支票的话
[09:09] Hell, maybe even an ipad, if this check ever finds him. 就能换个电脑了 说不定还能买个爱拍呢
[09:12] I don’t know where he is. Ah. 我不知道他在哪里
[09:15] And why is he getting a check? 为什么给他一张支票呢
[09:17] It’s a legal matter. 是法律上的事情
[09:18] Your son had some auto-body work done 几年前您儿子在布里克
[09:19] At a shop in Brickell a couple years back. 的一个汽修厂修车
[09:21] Well, the owner of the shop just lost a class-action lawsuit. 店主刚刚输掉了一场集体诉讼官司
[09:24] He was overcharging his customers. 被控对客人收费过高
[09:25] Brandon was a customer, so brandon gets a check. 布兰登也曾是顾客 所以得到了支票作为赔偿
[09:28] I mean, two g’s may not seem like much, but — 确实 2000块不算多
[09:30] – $2,000? – I know it’s an inconvenience, -有2000块 -确实给您添麻烦了
[09:33] But maybe you could take the check 您能收下支票
[09:35] And hand it off to brandon next time you see him? 下次见到布兰登的时候给他吗
[09:37] I — I could do that. 可以啊
[09:40] Great. Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[09:47] So, she took the check. Now what? 她收下了支票 然后呢
[09:48] Well, now Cathy takes the money to Brandon, 要么凯茜把支票拿给布兰登
[09:50] Or he shows up here. 要么布兰登回家拿
[09:51] Almost always works, but it’s not fast. 这招屡试不爽 但上钩比较慢
[09:53] Why don’t you go home? We’ll take the first shift. 你先回去吧 我们先值班
[09:55] No. No, I’m on every shift. 不 我要在这一直守着
[10:01] Lucky us. 省事了
[10:02] Whether you’re operating out of a war room in langley 无论是在兰利[CIA所在地]的军情室
[10:05] Or commandeering a hotel in south beach, 还是征用南滩的酒店
[10:08] All CIA investigations work the same. 所有中情局的调查都是大同小异
[10:11] Because analysts are tied 因为分析员只需轻动手指
[10:13] Directly into federal and local databases, 就随时可以
[10:15] They have information at their fingertips. 调用联邦和当地数据库
[10:18] What they don’t have is a magic button 但没有仙人给他们指出
[10:20] That tells them what is a real lead 哪里是活线索
[10:22] And what is a dead end. 哪里又是死胡同
[10:23] That takes boots on the ground, eyeballs on the screens, 这就需要在外侦查的外勤 电脑前的分析师
[10:27] And lots and lots of coffee. 和很多很多的咖啡
[10:29] What, the CIA can’t afford filing cabinets? 中情局买不起文件柜吗
[10:32] Oh. I don’t think I’ll be getting much sleep 我觉得在抓到杀麦克斯的人之前
[10:33] Until we find max’s killer. 我也用不到这张床了
[10:35] So, where are we? What are we doing? 现在调查得如何 下一步怎么办
[10:36] We’d like to revisit your final operation with Max. 我们想调查下你和麦克斯的最后一次任务
[10:38] I read the file — some sort of corporate espionage 我读了卷宗 好像是商业间谍案
[10:41] The French were involved with? 法国人幕后指使的那个
[10:42] Dead end. Got out clean. 死胡同 没线索
[10:43] The operation before that, then. 那就调查再前一个案子
[10:45] I’m telling you, that’s not where you want to look. 直说吧 你这样查不出线索的
[10:47] We were doing small-scale field operations, 我们只是做一些小的案子
[10:50] Nothing that would get anyone killed. 害不死人的
[10:51] If you are trashing my leads, 你说我的调查方向不对
[10:53] You better have something to suggest. 那你最好给些建议
[10:55] How about cellphone activity around Max’s office? 查查麦克斯办公室附近的电话活动
[10:58] The FBI’s gonna run them down. 联调局在查呢
[11:00] Fbi? That’s three weeks of red tape. 联调局 繁文缛节那么多
[11:01] Are you sure that’s a good idea? 能相信他们吗
[11:03] These investigations take time, michael. You know that. 调查需要时间 迈克尔 你懂的
[11:07] Someone who’s not “Official” 某非官方人物出场
[11:09] Could work a lot faster than the FBI. 肯定比联调局速度快多了
[11:13] If that were the case, 如果这样的话
[11:15] I wouldn’t want to know details, 我是不想知道细节了
[11:17] Because if that person got caught digging… 因为如果有人被抓
[11:19] They’d be on their own. 那他们得自己负责
[11:23] It was nice not seeing you today. 今天真高兴没见到你
[11:35] What’s with the “Yellow pages”? 看黄页干嘛
[11:36] Just a little pleasure reading. 放松心情呗
[11:41] This is taking forever. Brandon’s not gonna show. 还有完没完了 布兰登不会出现了
[11:43] He’ll show. Just be patient. 会的 耐心点
[11:45] In Afghanistan, things were a lot simpler, you know? 在阿富汗 事情简单多了
[11:48] You get your orders, you get your bullets, take your shot. 拿到指令和枪子 开枪完事
[11:51] Who do you think gets the intel 那告诉你枪往哪里指
[11:52] To tell you where to point your rifle and take that shot? 子弹往哪里打的人又是谁
[11:55] A spy sitting in a car all day. 还不是整天坐在车里的间谍
[11:58] At least we got yogurt. 至少我们有酸奶喝
[12:01] Hold on. We have a guest. 稍等 有人来了
[12:04] Yep, that’s Brandon, all right. 确实是布兰登
[12:05] That son of a bitch. 这个狗娘养的
[12:07] Hold on. Hold on. We talked about this. 等会 我们谈好的
[12:08] We’ll grab him on the way out. 他出来的时候再抓
[12:09] Whether you’re kidnapping a ruthless dictator 无论你在国外绑架
[12:12] In a foreign country 暴政的领导人
[12:13] Or snatching an abusive boyfriend off the street, 或是绑架一个有家暴倾向的男友
[12:15] It’s best not to leave a mess behind. 最好不要留下啥把柄
[12:17] Using your target’s own car as a getaway vehicle 用目标人物的车逃跑
[12:20] Keeps neighbors from asking about the missing owner. 省得邻居问东问西
[12:23] Plus, you don’t have to pay for gas. 正好也不用交油钱了
[12:27] Don’t worry. We’re not gonna hurt you. 我们不会伤害你的
[12:29] We’re just gonna ask you some questions. 只想问你几个问题
[12:30] You think you could beat on my sister and get away with it? 你打了我妹妹就想跑
[12:32] – Ethan! – I didn’t — I d– -伊森 -我没…没
[12:34] Ethan! 伊森
[12:35] He didn’t give a beating. He took one. 他不是打人的那个 他也挨打了
[12:37] What does that mean? 啥意思
[12:38] It means there’s more to this than what we know. 肯定有我们不知的隐情
[12:39] Look at his face. 看他的脸
[12:41] Stand down. Stand down. 放手 放手
[12:43] You’re all right. You’re all right. 放松 没事了
[12:45] We’re just gonna go for a little ride. 跟我们走
[12:47] Gonna sort this out. 把这事搞清楚
[12:51] Really? 这歌你也听
[12:57] I didn’t touch your sister, man. I would never hurt heather. 我没动手 我怎么可能伤害希瑟
[12:59] Then tell us who did. 告诉我谁干的
[13:01] It’s my boss, Brad Ramsey. 我的老板布拉德·拉姆齐
[13:03] He runs a medical-insurance scam in Homestead. 他在霍姆斯代市做医疗保险诈骗的行当
[13:05] He’d give me money to pay off medical clerks. 给我钱去买通医务代表
[13:08] I wanted to do something nice for Heather, 我想取悦希瑟
[13:10] So I skimmed some of the cash to take her away for the weekend. 我抽了点钱带她周末去度假
[13:13] And Ramsey found out. 被拉姆齐发现了
[13:14] Heather fought back. I tried to help. 希瑟反击 我也帮忙了
[13:16] You left her bleeding in the driveway of a hospital 你把血流不止的她像流浪狗一样
[13:20] Like a stray dog. 丢在了医院门口
[13:21] What was I supposed to do? 那我应该如何做
[13:22] You were supposed to protect her! 你应该保护她的
[13:23] And what about you, big bro? 老兄你又在哪里
[13:25] Heather tried calling you for help, 希瑟想打给你寻求帮助
[13:26] But you were too busy 但是你永远那么忙
[13:27] playing captain america in Afghanistan. 在阿富汗当你的美国大兵
[13:30] Hey. Interrogation 101 — 审讯第一课
[13:32] You lose your head, they stop talking. 你失去理智 他们就不再坦白
[13:35] You can skip the spy school. 少来间谍学校这套了
[13:36] This bastard is the reason 这畜生就是
[13:37] Heather’s breathing through a tube right now. 希瑟现在只能用呼吸机的原因
[13:38] Breaking his jaw is not gonna get him to talk. 打断他的颌骨能有什么用
[13:42] Go on. Cool off. Go outside. 淡定 出去走走
[13:45] Okay. Upsy-daisy. 好了 没事起来吧
[13:47] Stop crying. You’re all right. 别跟个姑娘似的 你没事
[13:50] Now, if you don’t cooperate, 现在 若你不配合
[13:52] I’m gonna let Ethan come back in here and talk to you. 我就让伊森回来主持大局
[13:55] Alone. 一对一
[13:57] Do you understand? 明白吗
[13:59] All right. Tell me everything you know about Brad Ramsey. 好了 关于布拉德·拉姆齐你知道多少
[14:05] People tend to think spies are motivated 人们会以为 参与间谍工作都是出于
[14:08] by love of the game, desire for adventure, 喜欢游戏 乐于冒险
[14:10] or patriotic fervor. 或是忠贞爱国
[14:12] The truth, though, is that you don’t choose a life 事实却是 身为特工
[14:14] as a covert operative 生活将不由你掌控
[14:15] unless something deeper is going on beneath the surface, 除非遭遇阴谋陷害
[14:18] something more personal, 藏有难言之隐
[14:19] something harder to explain, 或是苦痛交加的事
[14:21] and something a lot more painful. 否则不会成为特工
[14:23] I should have been there. 我当时应该在她身边
[14:25] It wasn’t your fault. 错不在你
[14:26] She was so beautiful. 她那么美丽
[14:30] Now look at her. 可现在呢
[14:34] If you want to get the guy who put her in here… 如果你想找到伤害她的人
[14:38] …I know how to do it. 我有办法
[14:43] So, that’s the guy who beat my sister? 他就是打我妹妹的人吗
[14:46] That’s him. 是他没错
[14:47] Ramsey runs the scam Brandon was wrapped up with. 拉姆齐实施诈骗 布兰登负责收尾
[14:50] 拉姆齐 诈骗专家
[14:52] The other chucklehead is Joel Davenport. 他旁边的傻瓜是乔尔·达文波特
[14:54] He steals medicare numbers 他窃取医疗保险号码
[14:56] so Ramsey can use them to bilk the insurance companies. 以便拉姆齐蒙骗保险公司
[14:58] 乔尔 拉姆齐的走狗
[15:00] These guys are ruining a lot of lives. 这些家伙正在摧残生命
[15:02] This clinic used to help people, 诊所本该救死扶伤
[15:03] but now it’s basically just a private ATM for these scumbags. 现在却成了这群混蛋的私人取款机
[15:06] So the guy’s even more of a bastard than we thought? 他们比我们想像的还要糟糕吗
[15:08] Same plan as before, right? 计划不变吧
[15:10] Dragging Ramsey to the police isn’t an option now. 现在就不只把拉姆齐扔给警察这么简单了
[15:12] The cops were your idea, remember? 是你说要交给警察的 没忘吧
[15:14] Well, your sister basically helped rip off a scam artist. 你妹妹有骗他们的钱
[15:17] Man, I’m just saying 我是说
[15:18] the cops are not gonna make it a priority. 警察可不会对此有所考量
[15:19] We grab him now, Ramsey spends a few hours behind bars. 我们现在抓他 只能关他几个小时
[15:22] He’ll be out in time for happy hour. 他很快就能出来风光了
[15:24] Now, on the other hand, 不然呢
[15:25] if we can get him to show us the details of his little business, 如果我们能诱使他全盘说出他的算盘
[15:27] he’ll rot in jail until you’re old and gray. 当你年已花甲 他就会烂在监狱里
[15:29] We’re just gonna politely ask him 难道我们就礼貌询问
[15:30] if we can see his scam? You think that’ll work? 能否让我们知道他的骗局吗 你觉得能成吗
[15:32] No, I’ll have to approach Ramsey 不是这样 我得换个他愿意
[15:33] as the kind of guy he’d want to talk to. 与之交谈的身份 接近他
[15:35] No. I’m approaching Ramsey. Was I unclear 不 应该是我接近拉姆齐
[15:37] when I said I’m coming along every step of the way? 在我说我要全程参与时 是我没说清楚吗
[15:39] Ethan, you’re not trained for this. 伊桑 你没接受过相关训练
[15:41] Then train me. 那你训练我啊
[15:42] When this is over, I want him to know it was me. 等这事了结了 我要让他知道是我干的
[15:44] I owe that to Heather. 这是我欠希瑟的
[15:45] All right, kid. Fine. 好 行
[15:47] You’re gonna need a suit. 你需要一套西装
[16:04] Excuse me. We’re looking for Brad Ramsey. 打扰了 我们在找布拉德·拉姆齐
[16:08] Well, you found him. 近在眼前
[16:10] We don’t mean to spoil the party, 我们不想扫你的兴
[16:11] but we’d like a few minutes of your time, 但能否借一步说话
[16:12] talk a little business. 谈点生意
[16:13] Yeah, well, I’m pretty sure 是嘛 我很肯定
[16:14] that you guys aren’t on the guest list. 你们这是不请自来
[16:16] Just give us two minutes of your time — 两分钟
[16:18] no interruptions, no intrusions — 无人打岔 不受侵扰
[16:20] and I promise you, next year at this time, 我向你保证 明年今日
[16:22] your vacation home in Rio will make this place 你在里约热内卢的度假屋
[16:25] look like a dollhouse. 会使这里相形见拙
[16:29] Let’s talk over here. 那边说
[16:31] What kind of business you guys in? 你们做什么生意
[16:33] Same as you. 和你一样
[16:34] Only on a much bigger scale. 只不过规模可观
[16:36] We can’t go into much detail right now, 现在还不方便细谈
[16:37] but our network is pulling in some serious cash. 我们的工作网捞的可是真金白银
[16:39] We’d like to bring you in. 我们愿意让你入伙
[16:41] I only work for one man — me. 我只愿意给一个人打工 就是我自己
[16:44] I’m doing just fine on my own. 我自己干得挺好的
[16:45] That’s why we want you. 所以我们才要你
[16:46] But why settle for “Just fine” 若能够大展宏图
[16:48] when you could be doing “Great”? 你怎能屈居”挺好”呢
[16:49] You got to think bigger. 该看得更远些
[16:50] I mean, sure, your kiddy pool with a “View” is fine. 当然了 你这的儿童泳池”风景”不错啊
[16:54] but the pool at our place on Star Island — 但我们在星岛住处的泳池
[16:56] now, that’s great. 那才叫怡人
[16:57] Come to our party. Check it out. 来参加我们的派对看看吧
[16:59] Who knows — maybe you’ll like what we have to offer. 说不定你会喜欢我们开出的条件呢
[17:01] No offense — I mean, I’m sure you guys are doing great, 别见怪 我相信你们有宏图伟业
[17:03] but, uh, I got things under control. 但我有自己的打算
[17:05] We’re talking the big time here, Ramsey. 我们在说的可是大成就 拉姆齐
[17:06] You want to be bush league forever? 你甘当二流货色吗
[17:07] Bush league? Who are you calling bush league? 二流货 你说谁是二流货
[17:10] Uh, you’ll have to forgive my young, enthusiastic friend. 请原谅这位年轻的热血青年
[17:13] When we found him, he was scraping by 我们发现他的时候 他还挣扎在
[17:14] on 6 grand a week in a timeshare scam, 周薪六千的业余诈骗生涯中
[17:16] so we had to drag him out of the gutter. 我们只得将他拖离贫民窟
[17:18] Sometimes his passion gets ahead of his manners. 有时他热情高涨 有失礼仪
[17:23] Here’s our info. 这是我们的联系方式
[17:24] In case you change your mind about… 万一你改变主意
[17:26] moving up in the world? 愿意向世界进军呢
[17:32] I have to get back to my guests. 我该回去招待客人了
[17:34] Feel free to stick around. Have a beer. 请随意 喝杯酒
[17:37] And then get the hell off my property. 然后走人吧
[17:41] – I just blew it. – You did fine. -我搞砸了 -你表现挺好
[17:42] Did you clock his face when I said “6 grand a week”? 你注意到我说周薪六千时他的表情吗
[17:45] We’ll be seeing him again. 我们会再见到他的
[17:51] Hey, man. 伙计
[17:55] What… 这怎么
[17:56] I’m sorry. Am I in the…wrong… 抱歉 是我 走错
[17:59] This is Michael Westen’s place, right? 这里是迈克尔·韦斯顿家吧
[18:02] Look, I knew Fi was gonna shake things up 我知道菲会重新布置一小下
[18:03] a little bit in here, but come on, now, man. 但现在这样 朋友
[18:06] You got a breadbasket. Are you cool with all this? 这里居然有个面包篮子 你没意见吗
[18:08] Yeah, you know, it’s, um… 你知道的
[18:11] – …a process. – Right. -这是一个过程 -是了
[18:13] Do you have an update on those phone records? 关于那些通话记录有进展吗
[18:14] Yes. 有进展
[18:15] But before I do, I just want to point out, 在我开始之前 提个醒
[18:18] even if you can dodge this frame-up thing, 就算能还你清白之身
[18:20] you and I could get into a lot of trouble for this. 我们也可能会因为这档子事惹到麻烦
[18:23] I owe you, Jesse. 我欠你个人情 杰西
[18:24] No, I mean, like, this is in violation 不 我是说 这有违
[18:25] of an executive order and 总统的行政命令
[18:27] a pretty big constitutional amendment. 以及宪法修正案
[18:29] – I really owe you? – Yeah. You do. -那我是不是欠你个人情 -是 确实
[18:31] Okay. 好
[18:32] All these red dots represent cellphone calls 红点代表麦克斯所在大楼附近的
[18:34] made around max’s building. 无线通话的发生点
[18:36] Now, if we eliminate all the calls 现在 只保留麦克斯死前及死后
[18:37] made a half-hour before or after max’s death, 半小时内的通话点
[18:40] anything with, uh, family plans, 剔除其中的家庭套餐
[18:43] anything easily traceable, 还有容易追踪的通话点
[18:44] we are left with… 剩下的
[18:47] one call. 仅此一通
[18:48] Made from a burner cell to a pay phone. Boom. 是通过一次性电话打给公用电话的
[18:50] The killer was probably signaling that the job was done. 杀手可能以此表明任务已完成
[18:53] – It’s a dead end. – Oh, no. -没线索了 -你错了
[18:54] No, you will not rain on my cellphone-magic parade, 别为我的手机追踪术而热泪盈眶啊
[18:57] because I tracked the burner to the bodega that sold it. 因为我跟踪到了这个一次性电话的卖家
[18:59] I’m gonna go grab the security tapes and find out who bought it. 我打算去取监控录像回来找出买家
[19:02] – I really, really owe you, Jesse. – Yes, you do. -真是欠你好大一个人情 杰西 -没错
[19:05] Sam, what’s going on? 萨姆 什么事
[19:06] Ramsey just called. 拉姆齐刚来过电话
[19:07] Said he can’t wait to go to our party. 说他巴望着来参加派对呢
[19:09] You would’ve been proud, Mikey. 你会很骄傲的 迈迈
[19:11] Watching Ethan work a cover 看着伊森伪装
[19:12] was like seeing a baby take his first steps, 就好像看婴儿学步一样
[19:14] Only, you know, less adorable. 除了 没那么有爱就对了
[19:16] Did your new lady friend get us a car? 你的新女友帮我们弄到车了吗
[19:18] Ha, you call it a car. 你说那是车
[19:19] I call it a work of art. 要我说简直是件艺术品
[19:21] What about the house? 房子呢
[19:22] Are we ready to introduce Ramsey to a new life? 我们准备好向拉姆齐指明康庄大道了吗
[19:24] Yeah, yeah. We’re all set. But listen, Mike. 搞定了 都准备好了 但是 迈克
[19:26] Just so we’re clear, 话先说清楚
[19:27] nothing happens to big mama’s wheels or the mansion. 你得确保我女人的车子房子毫发无损
[19:30] ’cause once you’ve laid your head 一旦你枕过
[19:32] on 2,000-thread-count sheets, 两千织的床单
[19:34] you never want to go back to the couch. 就绝不会再想睡沙发了
[19:38] Ohh, yeah. 美翻了
[19:41] Is that potpourri that I’m smelling? 这是百花香吗
[19:46] You’re killing me, man. 真是服了你了
[19:54] Jealousy is a delicate emotion. 嫉妒是很微妙的情感
[19:56] Show someone what they can’t have, 向人展现他们无法企及的事物
[19:58] and they’ll just resent you. 只会招来怨恨
[20:00] Give it to them too easy, and they won’t appreciate it. 太容易到手 他们又不会珍惜
[20:03] They key is allowing them just enough of a taste 关键在于只让他们尝个鲜
[20:06] so all they want is more. 愿者自会上钩
[20:09] Our guest of honor. 贵客到
[20:11] I still can’t believe I’m supposed to drink with the guy. 还是不敢相信我竟然要跟他一起喝酒
[20:13] Just think of it this way 这样想好了
[20:14] every time the bastard cracks a smile, 每次逗这个混蛋笑一次
[20:15] he’s tightening the noose around his own neck. 他就离断头台近一步
[20:17] Hey! Look who’s here! 看谁来了
[20:20] It’s about time. 时间刚好
[20:21] Better late than never. 迟来总比不来好
[20:22] – Think our friend here needs a drink, yeah? – Yeah. -给我们的新朋友拿点喝的 -好
[20:25] – So I said, “Shoot the dog.” – And so I did. -然后我说 “把狗毙了” -然后我照做了
[20:29] Oh, sorry, ladies. 抱歉 女士们
[20:30] – Come on, now. – Don’t worry. -先别呀 -别急
[20:31] We’ll get to them later. 一会再去找她们
[20:32] There’s somebody I want you to meet. 我想介绍个客人给你
[20:33] Fast Eddie, Brad Ramsey. 这是快手艾迪 这位是布拉德·拉姆齐
[20:35] The infamous Brad Ramsey. Bring it in here. 臭名昭著的布拉德·拉姆齐 快过来
[20:39] I’ve been called worse. 更狠的外号也有过
[20:40] – I’ll bet you have, too. – Yeah, man. -我知道你一定有 -没错伙计
[20:41] Hey, sit down, guys. 过来坐下吧
[20:42] Please, please. 别客气 别客气
[20:44] So, Eddie here… 艾迪呢
[20:46] is the wizard behind our global network. 是我们全球网络的幕后操手
[20:48] He sets up fake medical facilities 他建立虚假的医疗机构
[20:50] that spit out real money. 帮我们吐真钱
[20:51] It’s easy, really. 超容易 真的
[20:52] A lot of places around the world, 全世界那么多地方
[20:53] healthcare is 10% of the GDP. 医疗保险占GDP的10%呢
[20:54] It’s so big, no one even notices when we take a little… 水太深了 没人会注意到我们拿的
[20:57] Slice for ourselves, isn’t that right? 那点儿小蛋糕 是不是
[20:59] That’s just fancy talk for “We have a very good thing going”. “事业进展不错”的话题谈得很开心啊
[21:03] Oh, look, I’m a little low. 我太没绅士风度了
[21:05] Why don’t you fill him in? I’ll be right back. 要不你来说说 我马上回来
[21:07] It seems like you guys got it all figured out. 看来你们都搞掂了嘛
[21:09] What do you need me for? 还要我做什么
[21:10] Oh. One can never have too many friends. 朋友不嫌多
[21:12] South Florida is a — is a medicare gold mine, okay? 南佛罗里达州是个医疗保险大金矿
[21:16] Our only problem is, we’re not hooked up down here. 我们的问题是 在这儿我们没有人脉
[21:18] You are. So we want to see your whole network. 而你有 所以先看看你的网络实力
[21:20] Then we combine your ideas with our capital, 然后我们出钱你出力
[21:22] everybody gets rich. 大家一起奔小康
[21:24] What, are you crazy? 什么 你疯了吗
[21:25] It took me seven years to set up my business. 花了我七年才发展到今天
[21:27] You think I’m just gonna hand it over? 让我全交给你们怎么可能
[21:29] No, w-we’re not asking you 我们不是要你都交给我们
[21:30] to hand over anything, Ramsey. This is a merger. 拉姆齐 是合并
[21:32] We get to see the details behind your operation, 我们要了解你是如何运作的
[21:35] the mind that created it, and then you get all this. 你的聪明才智 而你可以得到这些
[21:38] Oh. There’s the boss. 老板来啦
[21:40] He blew off Pebble Beach to meet you. 他推掉了圆石滩的约会来见你
[21:42] Shall we? 我们过去吧
[21:43] Come on, man. 一起来吧
[21:56] Beautiful. 美女
[22:00] – Eduardo. – Boss. -爱德华多 -老板
[22:05] You must be Ramsey. Welcome aboard. 你一定是拉姆齐 欢迎入伙
[22:07] Not so fast. I ain’t signed any dotted lines just yet. 别急 我还没同意呢
[22:10] Did I hop on my G6 for a “Maybe”? 我大老远来你跟我说不确定
[22:12] What can I say? The best don’t come easy. 没办法 最好的总是难搞一些
[22:14] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[22:14] “I’m sorry”? “I’m sorry” Doesn’t get me back on the links “抱歉”吗 “抱歉”能送我回球场
[22:17] in time for the back nine, does it? 把我的后九洞打完吗
[22:19] What’s the holdup? 为什么犹豫
[22:20] It’s not his fault. 不是他的错
[22:22] This seems too good to be true. 这事儿好得有点太假了
[22:23] Then your guys start asking details about my business. 你的人开始问我业务的细节
[22:26] I mean, how do I know you’re not cops? 我怎么知道你们不是警察
[22:29] Fair question. 好问题
[22:30] Deserves an honest answer. 值得好好回答
[22:37] Cops write tickets. 警察是开票儿的
[22:40] Cops eat doughnuts. 警察是吃甜甜圈的
[22:44] They don’t do this. 警察不干这个
[22:48] Son of a bitch! 你个王八蛋
[22:50] Careful. 小心点
[22:50] I learned jujitsu on the sands of Okinawa. 我在冲绳学的柔道
[22:53] – That’s — that’s my car! – No, that’s not your car. -我的车呀 -那不是你的车
[22:56] That’s your car. 这才是你的车
[22:57] I call it the thinking car. 我管她叫”好好想想小爱车”
[22:59] Take your time. Have a ball. 慢慢想 好好享受
[23:20] “Thinking car”? “好好想想小爱车”
[23:21] Felt right at the time. 说的时候感觉还挺溜
[23:22] It felt — I don’t give a damn how it felt. 我才不在乎感觉怎么样
[23:23] I better see my car again, Mike. 我想要我的车回来 迈克
[23:25] I know the feeling, buddy. 我懂你的 兄弟
[23:29] So when are we finished with the car giving thing? 送车这事啥时候告一段落
[23:31] I’d love to get to the ass-kicking phase. 我很期待赶快进入修理人阶段
[23:33] Seducing Ramsey with our scam is a process, Ethan. 引诱拉姆齐入局是重要的一环 伊森
[23:36] He’s inches away from giving us 离他把证据暴露给我们的时机
[23:37] everything we need to take him down. 已经近在咫尺
[23:39] Now, the more info we can ask him for about the scam, 我们逼得越紧要得越多
[23:41] the more he’s got to talk to his guys. 他越想跟自己人商量
[23:43] We drop a bug in those conversations, 我们安装窃听器
[23:45] the cops are gonna have some easy listening. 警察们就剩听听录音的活儿
[23:47] So, what, I have to hang with him some more? 那是说我还要继续入戏吗
[23:48] As soon as we get everything we need from the bug, 只要窃听器证据拿到
[23:50] you can break off your friendship, 你就可以跟你的小朋友断交了
[23:52] but you have to be — 但你必须
[23:53] Patient. I-I know. I know. 耐心 我知道
[23:55] So, how do we get the bug on him? 那怎么去装窃听器
[23:56] Well, Ramsey was damn near drooling over my watch, Mike. 拉姆齐看我这块表都要流口水了 麦克
[23:59] Great. Let’s give him another gift. 太棒了 再送他一份大礼
[24:02] Mike… 麦克
[24:04] What happened to the bench, the one with the work toys? 你的长椅呢 摆你工作玩具的那个
[24:06] Fiona thought that she didn’t want to mix work with… 菲欧娜觉得工作不应该…
[24:10] It’s in the back now. 放后面了
[24:12] When bugging a watch, it’s better 要把窃听器装在手表里
[24:13] to use a good-looking knock-off than its authentic counterpart, 用假货比较好
[24:17] and not just because it’s easier on your wallet. 这不仅仅是为了省腰包
[24:20] The insides of a fake timepiece 假表里面
[24:21] are usually smaller and simpler, 通常零件小 结构简单
[24:23] Leaving more room for hiding a listening device. 为安装窃听装置留足空间
[24:26] As long as your target isn’t a watch connoisseur, 只要目标人物不是手表行家
[24:29] zinc alloy and cubic zirconia 锌合金和立方氧化钴的组合
[24:31] are a great way of saying “Let’s be friends”. 是表达善意的很好方式
[24:37] Ramsey, my man. Here you go. 拉姆齐 哥们儿 给你
[24:43] Boss was glad you finally came to your senses. 老板对你回心转意非常满意
[24:45] I was glad, too. 我也是
[24:46] Yeah, I’ll be glad when I start to see some serious green. 我也很高兴闻到钱味儿了
[24:49] Eager. Yeah, I like — I like that. 贪心喔 我喜欢
[24:51] It reminds me of me. 让我想到我自己
[24:53] Once you give the boss the details on your operation, 一等你把运作细节都告诉老板
[24:54] we’ll bring you up to speed on our system, 我们就带你上正轨
[24:56] and from there, smooth sailing. 到时必定一帆风顺
[24:58] Hey. Look at this. 你看
[25:00] I got you a little welcome gift. 送你的入伙小礼物
[25:03] Well, then. 是嘛
[25:04] I think that’ll look just great on me. 我戴起来一定超赞
[25:06] I got one just like it. I call it the lucky watch. 我也有一个 能带来幸运
[25:09] If I were you, I’d never take that thing off. 我是你的话 一辈子都不摘了
[25:11] Think I can do that. 我也这么想
[25:13] All right. Come on. Come on. The guys are waiting for you. 好了 走吧 他们都等着呢
[25:16] A thousand bucks you hit nothing but water. 一千块赌你什么都打不着
[25:19] We’ll see about that. Pull! 等着瞧 发球
[25:23] double or nothing? 我加注一千怎么样
[25:24] Hey. Look who I found. 看我带谁来了
[25:27] Ramsey. 拉姆齐
[25:28] If you’re here, then you’re done thinking. 你过来 说明你想清楚啦
[25:31] – That car can be pretty convincing. – Good. -那辆帅车很有说服力 -很好
[25:32] Now that you’re coming on board, let’s iron out the details. 既然你同意入伙 我们谈谈细节吧
[25:35] We need to get an understanding of 我们得弄清楚
[25:36] how you move your money around. 你是怎么运作的
[25:37] Way ahead of you. 早准备好了
[25:38] This is the medicare fee schedule from my last scam. 这是我上一单的医保清单
[25:45] You came all the way here to waste our time? 你跑这么远来浪费我们时间吗
[25:47] This could have been written on a cocktail napkin! 你不如带张餐巾纸来算了
[25:51] oh! 靠
[25:51] What we’re looking for is, well, everything. 我们要的是 全部细节
[25:55] All your doctor names, all your patient numbers, 医生名字 病人数量
[25:58] Every little detail of your enterprise. 你企业的各方面细节
[26:00] You give us that, then we can move forward. 有了那些我们才能继续
[26:05] Triple or nothing? 再加注一千如何
[26:06] I’ll talk to my guys, put something together. 我回去跟我的人好好研究一下
[26:09] You do that. 你去吧
[26:10] And just so you know, I’m keeping the porsche. 还有件事 你的保时捷我留下了
[26:12] If you tried to give it back, I’d worry about you. 如果你要还给我 那你倒有麻烦了
[26:21] Yeah, uh, Mike, since Jesse’s helping you 麦克 看在杰西帮你
[26:23] with your little CIA problem, 处理中情局那件事的份儿上
[26:24] you might want to get his car back for him. 你一定得把他的车弄回来
[26:25] One problem at a time, Sam. 事情要一件一件地做 萨姆
[26:31] In certain neighborhoods, posing as a dirty cop 在一些地方扮一个坏警察的样子
[26:34] is a great way to confiscate information. 是收集情报的好办法
[26:36] It gives you the authority that comes with a badge 它既能给你警察的威信
[26:39] and invokes the fear that comes with being a criminal. 又能带有罪犯的威慑力
[26:43] Hello, there. I’m officer Stone. 你好 我是斯通警官
[26:46] We have ourselves a little situation. 我们有点小问题
[26:49] Last week, officer goodtimes over there came in here 上周我旁边的这位”好心情”警官来你这儿
[26:51] And bought a jug of vodka with his pay-by-the-hour friend. 带着他的”钟点工”朋友买了瓶伏特加
[26:54] Stressful job, Sharon. 做警察压力很大的 莎朗
[26:55] Guy’s got to blow off a little steam every now and again. 男人得时不时消消火
[26:57] This guy knows what I’m talking about. 他懂的
[26:58] The thoroughly embarrassing evidence 令人为难的证据
[27:01] is all over your surveillance tapes, 都在你的监控录像里
[27:03] and we’re gonna need them. 把它给我
[27:05] Yeah. 好啊
[27:07] Those tapes are pretty expensive. 不过那些带子很贵的
[27:09] I suppose I could part with them for, oh… 我出个价
[27:11] 500 bucks? 500大洋
[27:12] You know what, it might be easier 你要明白 用那些盗版DVD
[27:14] to throw your sorry ass in jail 把你送进监狱
[27:15] for those bootleg dvds you got back there. 对我们来说是件很容易的事
[27:17] And selling booze to minors. 还有向未成年人卖酒
[27:24] Wow. Got a real state-of-the-art operation 真不得了 你这还有
[27:26] going on here, don’t you? 这么高档的设备
[27:28] It’s everything from last month. 上个月的录像都在这了
[27:30] We’re gonna need some popcorn. 我们还要点爆米花
[27:32] Got a better idea. Throw in a carton of smokes. 再放一包烟进来就更好不过了
[27:35] Yeah. 没错
[27:39] And I’m watching all of these why? 要我把这些都看完 说个理由
[27:41] A friend of mine, he was murdered. 我一个朋友被谋杀了
[27:42] The killer might be on one of these tapes. 录像带上可能会找到凶手
[27:46] What am I looking for exactly? 要找什么样的
[27:48] Whenever you see someone buy a cellphone, 看到买手机的人
[27:51] mark the date and time. 就记下日期和时间
[27:54] Well, it’s your lucky day, 算你走运
[27:55] ’cause I’m my favorite soap this week. 老娘这周在抵制我最喜欢的肥皂剧
[27:57] Oh? 真的吗
[27:58] Dr. Wesley broke off his engagement, 卫斯理医生居然悔婚
[28:00] and he moved to Alaska! 搬到阿拉斯加去了
[28:01] That’s too bad. 真惨
[28:04] How’s it going with — what’s his name? 那个谁来着 怎么样了
[28:07] Ethan? 伊森
[28:08] He’s holding his own. 这家伙还好
[28:10] Joel, Joel. 乔尔 乔尔
[28:12] Just give me the paperwork for the doctors’ I.D.S. 把医生证件给我就行了
[28:14] How am I supposed to trust you? 你要我如何信任你
[28:15] What the hell are you talking about? 你他妈到底想干嘛
[28:17] I’m in charge of this. 我才是老大
[28:18] Your judgment’s off lately! 可你最近办事让人不放心
[28:19] Those guys who gave you the Porsche — 那些给你保时捷的家伙…
[28:20] You don’t even know them! 你根本都不了解他们
[28:22] – Are you sure this is gonna work? – We’ll make it work. -你们这样真有用吗 -我们会想办法
[28:24] I talked to the other guys, 我和其他人都谈过
[28:25] and they all agree with me — you’re a liability. 他们看法都和我一样 这些都怪你
[28:27] First, you put that girl in the hospital. 先是把那女人打伤进了医院
[28:29] If she recovers — 如果她醒过来…
[28:30] If that bitch recovers, I’m gonna finish her off! 如果那个臭女人醒过来 我就结果了她
[28:33] No big deal! 没什么担心的
[28:33] What — what are you doing? Let go of me. 你干什么 放开我
[28:34] Joel, I need you to listen to me very carefully. 乔尔 你给我好好听着
[28:37] – He’s talking about killing my sister. – You all right? -他说要杀了我姐姐 -你还好吧
[28:40] I got no problem putting you 我不费吹灰之力就能把
[28:41] or any of the other guys in the hospital. 你们这帮人的任何一个送进医院
[28:44] Yeah. I, uh, I just need to get some air. 还好 我要出去透透气
[28:48] This is my business, not yours. 这是我的生意 不是你的
[28:50] I make the decisions. 我说了算
[28:51] You’re not even supposed to be back here. 这地方你不该进来
[28:54] We’ll talk later. 我们稍后再谈
[28:56] O-okay, fine. Okay, fine. I got it. 好吧 行 知道了
[28:59] What do you want to bet he’s going after Ramsey at the clinic? 敢打赌不 他肯定是跟拉姆齐到那个诊所去了
[29:02] Then we better get there first. 那我们最好先赶过去
[29:12] Where the hell is he? 他去哪了
[29:13] Oh, Ethan’s a sniper. 伊森是个狙击手
[29:14] He’s not taking a shot from here. 不会在这里下手
[29:16] He’d try to find a perch. 他肯定会找个高台
[29:19] Right there. 9:00. 那边 九点钟方向
[29:22] Man, that kid set up fast. 天啊 这孩子动作也太快了
[29:29] He wouldn’t fire on Ramsey in a crowd, would he? 他应该不会对着人多的地方开枪吧
[29:31] No. He’s like Michael. 不 他和迈克尔一样
[29:33] He’ll wait for a clear shot. 肯定会在视野开阔的地方开枪
[29:34] All right. Let’s go. I’ll talk him down. 好吧 快走 我去把他劝下来
[29:37] It’s too late. We need a distraction. 来不急了 得让他分神才行
[29:39] Protecting a target from a bullet 为了使目标免受枪击
[29:41] sometimes means taking a few shots at them yourself. 有时需要你先对着目标来两枪
[29:44] A near miss puts the target on their guard 近距脱靶能使目标人物警觉起来
[29:46] and keeps the real gunman at bay. 从而让真正的枪手无从下手
[29:49] – Fi. Fi, not my car! – Relax. -菲 菲 别打我的车 -别怕
[29:52] I’ll just put one through the windshield. 只在挡风玻璃上打一枪
[29:53] But you can never predict how someone is going to react 可是子弹从人家脑袋边飞过去
[29:55] to a bullet whizzing by their head. 你又猜不中他会干什么蠢事
[29:59] What the hell, man?! 怎么回事
[30:13] Just the windshield, Fi? 不是说只打挡风玻璃吗 菲
[30:20] He run. He never got a shot on him. 他逃了 伊森没有打到他
[30:22] Fi fired first and scared Ramsey away, 菲先开枪 把拉姆齐吓跑了
[30:23] which is not to say it’s a victimless crime 但并不是说这里没人受害
[30:24] because my car — 因为我的车…
[30:25] What the hell were you thinking? 你到底怎么想的
[30:27] You want to know what I was thinking? 想知道我怎么想的
[30:28] I was thinking as long as I corrected for a slight breeze 我想只要我当时调整一下风向干扰
[30:31] and pulled the trigger on my exhale, 扣动扳机
[30:33] the guy who put my sister in the hospital 那个把我姐姐打成重伤的家伙
[30:35] wasn’t going to exist anymore. 就会人间消失了
[30:36] We had a deal. We had a plan. 我们说好了的 要按计划行事
[30:38] Yeah, and your plan wasn’t working! 没错 可是你的计划不管用
[30:39] It wasn’t working as fast as you wanted it to. 只是没有你想的那么快而已
[30:42] Big difference. 差别大了
[30:43] You got a way to bring the son of a bitch down 在我退休之前你有什么本事
[30:44] before I retire? I’m all ears. 把那狗娘养的撂倒吗 我洗耳恭听
[30:46] We needed Ramsey talking to his crew. 我们要让拉姆齐和他的手下谈话
[30:48] Now he thinks someone’s trying to kill him. 现在他以为有人要杀他
[30:50] He’s not gonna talk to his crew. 肯定不会再对手下开口了
[30:51] He’s not gonna talk to anyone. He’s gonna — 也不会跟任何人开口 他会…
[30:52] Three voicemails in the last hour. 近一小时有三条语音信息
[30:54] Ramsey can’t stop calling me. 拉姆齐不停地给我打电话
[30:58] Oh, come on. That’s a little funny. 拜托 有点儿意思了
[30:59] Dude’s reaching out to the guy that, um, 这老兄居然跟一个
[31:02] tried to kill him. I’m sorry. 要杀自己的人求援 对不起
[31:05] Ethan, we can still use this. 伊森 我们可以利用这一点
[31:07] Things are already tense in Ramsey’s crew. 拉姆齐的手下已经风声鹤唳了
[31:09] You call him. You tell him — 你给他打电话 告诉他
[31:11] No, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不
[31:12] I’m done pretending to be this bastard’s friend! 我不想再假装是这混蛋的朋友了
[31:22] All right, so, uh, well, it sounds like you want 不要紧 看来你是想
[31:24] to turn Ramsey on his own crew, 让拉姆齐和他的手下内讧
[31:25] pin the shooting on them? 把枪击的事嫁祸给他们
[31:26] But the only person who can run point just walked out the door. 可是咱们的关键人物刚才已经跑出去了
[31:30] And? 还有呢
[31:31] He is not an option. 不能用他
[31:33] Unless you want to be in the room 除非你想像我这样
[31:34] standing between Ethan and Ramsey. 在伊森和拉姆齐之间左右为难
[31:40] Familiar scene out there. 多熟悉的场景呀
[31:43] You remember when you came home on leave that first time? 还记得你第一次休假回来吗
[31:46] You spent hours out there the day that you found out 你知道帕特里克·加里把你女朋友抢走后
[31:49] that Patrick Garney had stolen your girlfriend. 在那个地方一待就是几小时
[31:52] And then you stole his motorcycle 然后你偷了他的摩托车
[31:54] and drove it into the Miami river. 把车开到迈阿密河里
[31:56] Mom, I think this is a little different. 妈 我觉得这还是有点儿区别的吧
[31:58] If you say so. 嘴硬
[32:01] How many years of training did it take 你训练了多少年
[32:02] before you learned to curb your anger, Michael? 才学会压制怒火 迈克尔
[32:06] The man you are today 今天的你和当初那个离家的男孩
[32:08] is not the boy who left home. 已经不是一个人
[32:10] You were a scared kid when you left. 你离家的时候就是个吓坏了的小屁孩
[32:13] You were angry at the world. You were angry at everything. 你愤世嫉俗
[32:16] I’ve seen loved ones get hurt. 我知道看见深爱的人受伤害是什么感觉
[32:18] I’ve never plotted to kill anyone in cold blood. 我也没有谋划要把冷血无情的人都除尽
[32:21] No. 确实没有
[32:22] Your mother raised you better than that. 那是因为老娘我把你管教得好
[32:26] Someone has to teach him, Michael. 这孩子得有人教 迈克尔
[32:31] You can save it. 省省吧
[32:33] You want Ramsey dead, 你想杀了拉姆齐
[32:35] and you don’t think I have anything to say 你肯定还认为我说的
[32:36] worth listening to. 都不值得一听
[32:38] Well, I understand that feeling. 这种感觉我理解
[32:39] So, uh… 那…
[32:41] Do you want to compare body counts? 想比比咱们谁杀过的人多吗
[32:45] All right. If it’s gonna be that kind of talk. 行 说这个也行
[32:46] Actually, it’s not. 还是不说这个了
[32:48] I’m telling you I know more about this than you do. 我告诉你 这个我比你懂得多
[32:52] You’re not in a war zone anymore, Ethan. 你已经不是在战场上了 伊森
[32:54] So you’re saying you think I’ll regret killing the guy 你想说因为现在不是在战场上
[32:56] ’cause this isn’t a battlefield? 所以我杀了他会后悔吗
[32:57] Listen to me. I won’t. 听好了 我不会后悔
[32:59] I want to finish this my way. 我要用我的方式解决
[33:02] You don’t get to do what you want to do. 你不能胡来
[33:04] You lost that right the moment your sister got beaten. 你姐姐被打成重伤之后你就不能这样
[33:07] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思
[33:08] Your life doesn’t belong to you. 你这条命不属于你自己
[33:12] Your decisions affect other people. 你的决定会影响到别人
[33:14] You need to start thinking about Heather. 你要开始为希瑟想一想
[33:16] That is what I’m doing. 我这正是为她着想
[33:17] You can’t help her from jail. 可到时候你进监狱了怎么帮她
[33:24] You know who acts out of selfish anger? 你知道谁会因为一己怒火而胡作非为吗
[33:26] The Ramseys of this world. 就是这世上的拉姆齐之流
[33:31] And that’s their weakness. 这就是他们的弱点
[33:34] And that’s what you use to destroy them. 你可以利用这一点收拾他们
[33:39] What do I do? 我要怎么办
[33:42] You look Ramsey in the eye one last time. 你最后一次看着拉姆齐的眼睛
[33:44] You go to bat for him. 假装帮他
[33:46] You convince him you are his best friend. 要让他相信你是他最好的朋友
[33:49] And when he’s ready to burn his whole life to cinders… 当他准备好将他的毕生心血付之一炬时
[33:54] You hand him the match. 你就把火柴递给他
[34:01] Ramsey! Ramsey! 拉姆齐 拉姆齐
[34:05] Come on. 快进来
[34:06] Ramsey, what the hell’s going on? 拉姆齐 到底有什么事
[34:08] Come on. 快点
[34:09] Come on! Come on. 快 快
[34:11] Someone shot at me coming out of the clinic. 有人在诊所外对我开枪
[34:15] I hope to god you’re kidding. 你开玩笑的吧
[34:17] Someone’s shooting at him. 居然有人对他开枪
[34:18] We’re through here. Thanks for playing. Next. 大伙看完了 谢谢表演 然后呢
[34:21] Whoa, hold on. Hold on. Every problem’s got a solution. 等等 等等 凡事都可以解决
[34:23] Does anyone have a reason to shoot at you? 有谁会因为什么事枪击你吗
[34:25] Do you have any problems? I mean, 你有什么麻烦吗
[34:26] do any of your people know about our deal? 就是说你那些手下知道咱们之间的交易吗
[34:27] My guys? Oh, they would — they would never. 我的人 他们…他们绝对不会
[34:30] Well, wait. There was — there — 等等 有一个人…
[34:32] There was one — there was one guy 有一个…有一个人
[34:34] That was pissed that I was talking to you. 我跟他谈的时候他发火了
[34:35] Every time we work with amateurs, 每次我们跟非专业人士打交道
[34:37] the minute money’s on the table, people start shooting. 钱放在桌上的瞬间就开始枪战了
[34:39] Okay, but it’s his people. It’s not him. 好的 不过那是他的人 不是他
[34:41] So give the guy a break. 让这家伙喘口气吧
[34:43] You can take care of this the way you did for me. 可以用当初帮我解决的方法帮他
[34:44] Hold on. What are you talking about? 等一下 你在说什么
[34:46] He means turn your crew over to the cops. Are you slow? 他意思是把你的人都交给警察 你傻吗
[34:49] That’s how we got rid of the kid’s baggage 他开始为我工作时
[34:51] when he started working for me. 就是这样甩掉包袱的
[34:52] Turn the cops on my crew? 把我的人交给警察
[34:53] If they’re shooting at you, 如果他们枪击你
[34:55] they’re not your crew anymore. 就不再是你的人了
[34:56] If you’re working with us, we got to tie up loose ends. 如果你跟我们合作 就要做个了结
[34:58] – I can’t — – Ramsey! -我不能… -拉姆齐
[35:00] this is the moment, all right? 就是现在 知道吗
[35:02] If you want to work with us, 如果你想跟我们合作
[35:04] this deal could pull in $50 mil a year. 这生意每年能赚五千万
[35:06] That’s 10% for you. That’s your cut. 你有百分之十提成 这是最少的
[35:11] $5 million? 五百万
[35:12] Yeah, but you don’t get any of that unless 是的 除非你谨慎处理你的问题
[35:14] you can take care of your problems here. 否则一分钱也得不到
[35:16] What’s it gonna be? 你看如何
[35:19] – Kid, let’s go. – All right, wait. -孩子 我们走 -好吧 等等
[35:20] Wait, wait, wait. All right. 等等 等等 好吧
[35:23] I can do this, okay? 我能做到 行吗
[35:25] Yes. 是的
[35:26] Change your shirt. You look like a hick. 换件衬衫 你看起来像个乡下人
[35:28] Call our guys. Let’s get this done. 给我们的人打电话 搞定这件事
[35:36] This is everything I got. 这是全部资料
[35:38] You sure none of this is gonna point back at me? 你确定这些东西不会牵扯到我吗
[35:40] Not that it matters. 不过无所谓
[35:41] You’ll be on the beach in the Caymans. 那时你已经在开曼群岛的沙滩上
[35:44] Maybe you’d like a little company. 或许你会想要个伴哦
[35:46] All right. 好吧
[35:47] Love to stay for the fun part, but we got to jet. 想留下看好戏 不过我们要赶飞机
[35:58] – What’s this for? – It’s for the house. -这是干什么 -烧房子用的
[35:59] We’re making sure nothing connects any of this to you. 我们要确保没有任何事情能牵扯到你
[36:03] You want me to burn my own house down? 你要我烧了自己的房子
[36:05] Uh, yeah. Come on, Ramsey. Be serious. 是 来吧 拉姆齐 说真的
[36:07] How many parties have you had in this place? 你在这地方办了多少次派对
[36:09] Your crew has fingerprints everywhere, 到处都是他们的指纹
[36:11] Hair, DNA, all kinds of crap. 头发 DNA之类的东西
[36:13] Believe me. We’re gonna set you up with a new place to call home. 相信我 我们会给你弄个新地方安家的
[36:23] for a spy, 对于间谍
[36:24] Revenge is a dish that is rarely served at all. 复仇根本不会提上日程
[36:27] The mission objective always takes priority 任务的目标总是优先于
[36:29] over personal satisfaction. 个人的满足
[36:31] Care to do the honors? 想尽地主之谊吗
[36:32] But if conning a scam artist into burning 不过如果说服骗子烧掉
[36:34] everything he’s worked his whole life 他用尽一生建立的一切
[36:36] to build serves that mission, 就是完成了任务
[36:38] it’s hard not to take a little joy 很难不小小享受一下
[36:40] in watching it all go up in flames. 看着它烧成灰烬
[36:59] Come on, man. Don’t sweat it. 来吧 伙计 别担心
[37:01] The boss has got the jet fueled and ready. 老板的飞机加满油等着呢
[37:03] Blink, and we’ll be in Monaco. 眨眼间 我们就到摩纳哥
[37:24] I take it everything went well. 看来一切进展顺利
[37:26] – Like a dream. – Great. -像做了场梦 -很好
[37:27] I’ll tell the pilot we’re ready to take off. 我叫飞行员准备起飞
[37:31] If you have any other loose ends… 如果你还有没了结的事
[37:33] Now’s the time to speak up. 现在是时候说出来了
[37:35] Nope. No loose ends. 不 没有了
[37:37] Wait, what was that? You — what, you think of something? 等等 怎么回事 你这是 在想什么呢
[37:38] No, man, it’s nothing. It’s — it’s all good. 没 伙计 没事 一切… 一切都很好
[37:40] Look, if you’re holding something back 如果你有事隐瞒
[37:41] and the boss finds out about it later, 老板过后发现了这事
[37:43] He’s gonna drop your body off that jet. 会把你扔下飞机的
[37:46] There is something. 肯定有事
[37:48] It’s just this bitch. 就是一个贱人
[37:50] Okay? I beat her down. I-I put her in the hospital. 我把她打伤了 送进了医院
[37:52] Is there a problem? 有问题吗
[37:54] No, we’re fine. 不 没事
[37:55] We’re just working out one last little…Kink. 只是解决最后一个小… 问题
[37:59] Some bitch in a hospital bed? 有个贱人躺在医院里
[38:03] Then you need to take care of it. 那你得去解决她
[38:04] What do you mean, take care of it? 什么意思 解决她
[38:05] Little poison in the I.V., 静脉注射一点毒药
[38:06] – and she’ll sleep forever. – Kill her? -她就永远醒不来了 -杀了她吗
[38:08] Listen, you can wrap this up 听着 你可以结束这事
[38:10] or you can hang here with your boys, 或者留下跟你的人待着
[38:11] wait till they rat you out, and let the cops drag you. 等他们背叛你 让警察带走你
[38:13] It’s your choice. 你选吧
[38:15] Clock’s ticking. 时间不等人
[38:22] Okay. I-I’ll do it. 好吧 我 我去
[38:24] I’ll put the bitch out of her misery. 我去结束这个贱人的痛苦
[38:33] A soldier on the battlefield would never dream 战场上的士兵做梦也不会
[38:36] of intentionally putting a dangerous weapon 故意把危险的武器
[38:38] in the hands of an enemy. 留给敌人
[38:40] But as a spy, sometimes the only way to solve a problem 但作为间谍 有时解决问题的唯一方法
[38:43] is trusting a bad guy to do what comes naturally. 是信任坏人出于本性会去做坏事
[38:56] And if you help with the plan, 如果你帮着出谋划策
[38:58] You know exactly how to make them fail. 就知道如何让他失败
[39:01] – Drop it! Put the needle down! – What, man? -放下 放下针筒 -怎么了 老兄
[39:03] – Get off of me! – Get him out of here! -放开我 -把他带走
[39:04] Get off of me, man! I was set up! 放开我 老兄 我是被陷害的
[39:06] I was set up! 我是被陷害的
[39:07] You got him? Great. 抓到他了吗 很好
[39:09] I would have felt so guilty 我会内疚的
[39:10] if something bad would have happened. 如果有不好的事发生
[39:12] No, uh, I’d rather not give my name. 不用 我不想说我的名字
[39:14] I don’t even know the guy. 我不认识这个人
[39:14] I’m just a citizen doing my duty. 只是尽公民的义务
[39:19] That’s the guy! 就是那家伙
[39:21] That’s the guy who set me up! 就那家伙陷害我
[39:22] that’s the guy! Right there. 就是那家伙 在那边
[39:30] It’s open. 门开着
[39:32] I just got back from the hospital. 我刚从医院回来
[39:34] It’s still touch-and-go with Heather, 希瑟还处于危险期
[39:35] But she’s through the worst patch, so… 但度过了最坏的情况 所以…
[39:37] I’ll be by her side every day. Good. 我要每天守在她身边 好的
[39:40] Sam called with some more good news. 萨姆打电话说了更好的消息
[39:42] Looks like Ramsey’s enjoying his jail time 看起来拉姆齐正享受监狱生活呢
[39:44] with all the guys he ratted out. 和被他出卖的人一起
[39:45] Huh. I’m offended he didn’t call me first. 不先给我打电话我生气了
[39:47] I thought we were friends. 还以为我们是朋友呢
[39:50] I should tell you — I did some thinking, 我应该告诉你 我考虑过了
[39:51] and I’m having lunch with those CIA recruiters next week. 下周和中情局的招聘人员吃午饭
[39:57] What is it? 为什么
[39:58] Well, I was wondering… 我在想…
[40:00] Does, um, does it ever get any easier? 那样 那样会不会容易些
[40:04] No. 不会
[40:05] It never does. 向来不会
[40:08] Pep talk getting worse 士气貌似没能鼓舞起来啊
[40:11] Well, can you at least tell me this — 至少你可以告诉我…
[40:12] If you could do it all over again, would you? 如果你可以从头来过 你会改变吗
[40:14] It’s who I am. 这就是我
[40:16] I don’t know how to be anybody else. 我不知道怎么成为别人
[40:18] Not really an answer, but I guess, uh, I guess it’ll do. 不算是答案 不过我猜 会的
[40:23] Take care of yourself, Michael. 自己保重 迈克尔
[40:36] W-wait, so that’s it on the forensics, then? 等一下 那么 这就是法医鉴定了吗
[40:38] I want answers, not excuses. 我想要结果 不是借口
[40:41] All right, you know what? Don’t even bother. 好吧 知道吗 别费力气了
[40:42] I don’t want to read a 20-page field report 我不想看20页现场报告
[40:44] on how you found nothing. 结果是你什么也没发现
[40:47] Langley’s all over my ass, Michael, 中情局真是一团糟 迈克尔
[40:49] and my leads are evaporating left and right. 我的上司们不见踪影
[40:51] Max’s financial records, nothing. 麦克斯的财务状况 没发现
[40:53] Traffic cams, nothing. 交通监控 没发现
[40:54] You better have brought me something to chew on. 你最好能有些有价值的消息
[40:55] – Thank you. – Could be something. -谢谢 -可能有发现
[40:58] Found a burner cell in the records you gave me. 你给我的电话记录发现一个一次性电话号码
[41:00] Phone was purchased at a bodega on 6th. 电话是在第六大街的杂货店买的
[41:03] They have a security camera? 他们有监控录像吗
[41:06] You already got the footage. 你已经拿到了录像
[41:08] I don’t want to know how. I just want answers. 我不想知道怎么做的 只想知道结果
[41:10] Already sifting through the tapes. 已经找人在筛选带子了
[41:13] I’ll have something to report soon. 很快会有消息
[41:15] You’ll have a report for me tomorrow. 明天给我份报告
[41:18] Isn’t that what I just said? 我不是那么说的吗
[41:21] Uh, Michael? 迈克尔
[41:24] I’m counting on you here. 我指望你了
[41:26] So is max’s family. 麦克斯的家人也是
[41:33] Mom? Got your call. 妈妈 收到你的电话了
[41:37] Did you find something on the tape? 带子上有发现吗
[41:39] Michael, you need to tell me what this is all about right now. 迈克尔 你得马上告诉我这都是怎么回事
[41:41] I already told you. My friend — 我已经说了 我朋友
[41:43] You told me that the security tape 你说过监控录像带
[41:44] would lead to the man who killed your friend. 会找出谁杀了你的朋友
[41:46] And I know you’ve spared me some details. 我知道你略过了一些细节
[41:48] I need them now. 我现在想知道
[41:51] The person who killed my friend 杀我朋友的那个人
[41:53] went to a lot of trouble to make it look like I did it. 煞费苦心制造假象陷害我
[41:55] I’m hoping the real killer is on that tape. 我希望真凶在那盘带子上
[41:58] You need to see this. 你得看看这个
[42:09] He has your posture, your — your walk. 他的姿势像你 走路也像
[42:13] He’s got you down, Michael. 他比你更像你 迈克尔
[42:15] Good luck convincing anybody else it isn’t you. 希望有人相信那不是你
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme