Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:05] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:43] As a field operative, some aspects of life 作为一名外勤特工 生活中某些方面
[00:46] aren’t part of your daily experience. 并不是来自你的日常经验
[00:48] You may be familiar with the mountains of Afghanistan 你或许熟悉阿富汗的丛山
[00:51] or know how to break down a .50-caliber machine gun, 或是知道怎么拆解点50口径机枪
[00:54] but that expertise comes at the cost of certain normal activities 但那些专业技术是经过某些
[00:57] people take for granted. 人们的日常活动养成的
[00:59] Keeping up with sports teams, for example, 例如 保持运动状态
[01:01] or the details of lawn care — 或是修草坪的细节
[01:04] or dealing with babies. 亦或是照看宝宝
[01:08] You’re sure it doesn’t need medical attention? 你确定这东西不需要医疗看护吗
[01:11] Its name is Charlie. 这东西叫查理
[01:12] And your nephew’s fine, bro. 况且你外甥又没事 老哥
[01:14] He just needs a little nap. 他只需要眯一会
[01:15] Oh, by the way, mom — 顺便说一句 老妈
[01:16] Thank you so much for the “Welcome home” meat loaf. 非常感谢你的接风肉糜卷
[01:18] It was really — 真的是太
[01:20] It was thoroughly cooked. 烤得都熟透了
[01:21] And, uh, Ruth’s going to be bummed she missed it. 露丝要抱怨她错过了
[01:24] Well, it’s not every day you can get a pedicure. 修甲的机会不是每天都有
[01:28] So, how’s Fiona? 菲欧娜怎么样
[01:30] Mom told me you guys are living together? 老妈说你们俩住一起了
[01:32] Yes, we are. 没错
[01:34] It’s moving fast. 进展很快啊
[01:35] At this rate, they should be married by 60. 照这速度 他俩六十岁就能结婚了
[01:39] Thanks for the food, mom. 谢谢招待 老妈
[01:40] I’m going to go fix the charger. 我要去修充电器了
[01:43] Michael, is there going to be an end to this? 迈克尔 是不是快修好了
[01:45] ’cause I want my garage back. 我想要回我的车库
[01:48] Mom? 老妈
[01:51] Could you just support his head? 你能不能托着他的脑袋
[01:53] You know, I mean, his little neck muscles 我是说 他幼小的颈部肌肉
[01:55] are not really developed yet. 还没完全发育呢
[01:57] You may recall 你可能记得
[01:58] that I’ve done this a couple of times. 带孩子这事我干过两回
[02:01] Anything else? 还有要交待的吗
[02:03] No. That’s it. 没有了 就这点
[02:12] Hey, you know what I was thinking? 你知道我在想啥吗
[02:14] This would be an awesome project for us. 这可是我们了不起的工程
[02:17] We could finally convert 我们终于把你的座驾
[02:18] your ride into a spymobile. 改装成了间谍专用车
[02:21] We’d put a smoke-screen button right here 我们在这安了烟雾按钮
[02:23] for high-speed pursuits. 在高速追击的时候能用
[02:25] You know what happens to smoke at 60 miles an hour? 你知道烟雾在六十码的时候会怎样吗
[02:27] It dissipates. 烟雾会被吹散
[02:29] You doing all right, bro? 你还好吧 老哥
[02:30] Nate, why’d you move back to Miami? 内特 你干嘛搬回迈阿密
[02:33] See? 瞧见了没
[02:35] Why do you got to be like that? 你干嘛要这样
[02:36] It’s important to me and Ruth 对我和露丝而言
[02:38] that Charlie grow up around family. 让查理在家人身边长大很重要
[02:40] The same Ruth who skipped the 你说的是那个因为要去修甲
[02:42] “Welcome home” lunch for a pedicure? 而错过接风午餐的露丝吗
[02:47] Look, you know Vegas isn’t the right kind of place for me. 听着 你知道 拉斯维加斯不适合我
[02:50] And since Charlie’s been born, 自从查理出生之后
[02:51] I’ve been trying to keep my nose clean. 我一直尝试着规规矩矩生活
[02:54] I’ve been going back to gamblers anonymous. 我回到戒赌互助会
[02:56] Good for you. 那很好啊
[02:57] Yeah. It is good for me. 没错 受益匪浅
[03:00] But I-I was kind of hoping that 但我希望你和老妈
[03:02] you and mom could help me stay straight, 能一直帮我保持下去
[03:06] ’cause, um, family helps, bro. 因为家庭成员是互帮互助的 哥们
[03:10] You can help with the charger. 你能帮忙修充电器
[03:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:16] It’s good to have you home. 很高兴你回来了
[03:19] I should run. 我得走了
[03:20] Yeah? Super-secret spy meeting? 是吗 机密特工要会面吗
[03:22] Super-secret. 机密
[03:32] Fi, uh, I thought we were shopping for drapes. 菲 我以为我们是去买窗帘
[03:35] That store sells drapes. 那商店就卖窗帘
[03:36] First things first. 一件件来
[03:37] I’m buying you a paper shredder. 我要先给你买碎纸机
[03:39] Paper shredder? 碎纸机吗
[03:40] You seem preoccupied lately. 你最近似乎心事重重
[03:42] I don’t think it’s healthy to keep files 我觉得留着那些关于毁掉你生活之人的文件
[03:43] on the people who ruined your life. 不利于身心健康
[03:44] Vaughn, Carla, management — 沃恩 卡拉 管理层
[03:47] They don’t deserve a place in your head or your file cabinet. 他们不该占据你的记忆或是你的文件柜
[03:50] I don’t think some old files are the problem, Fi. 我不觉得这些旧文件是问题 菲
[03:52] Let’s get rid of them and see. 那让我们摆脱他们 拭目以待
[03:54] That part of your life is over. 那部分的生活已经结束了
[03:59] Michael? 迈克尔
[04:00] I think we’re being tailed. 我想我们被跟踪了
[04:01] Man with the blue shopping bag. 拿着蓝色购物袋的男人
[04:03] You sure? 你确定吗
[04:05] Not yet. 还不确定
[04:07] I clocked him in the parking lot and the coffee place. 在停车场和咖啡店我也看到他了
[04:10] I don’t think it’s anything, Michael. 我觉得这挺平常 迈克尔
[04:12] – Let’s split up and see. – Fine. -我们分头行动 -好吧
[04:15] One of the toughest parts of adjusting to civilian life after 在重大行动后回归日常生活
[04:18] a major operation is the paranoia. 最棘手的问题便是多疑
[04:20] You can’t turn it off. 你无法卸下心防
[04:22] If a shopper behind you is carrying a suspicious package 如果一名顾客手提可疑包裹跟随你后
[04:26] and avoiding eye contact, 且回避对视
[04:28] they could be there to do you harm. 他们或许会对你造成伤害
[04:30] And if you’re right about the threat, 如果你能准确判断威胁的存在
[04:32] the consequences could be serious. 后果可能会很严重
[04:35] What do you want? 你想要什么
[04:36] What do you want?! 你想要什么
[04:37] Daddy? 爸爸
[04:38] Of course, if you’re wrong, 当然 如果判断失误
[04:40] the consequences could be serious, as well. 后果也会非常严重
[04:43] Michael! 迈克尔
[04:44] I’m sorry. I thought I — 对不起 我以为
[04:45] – What are you doing? – I thought that — -你在干什么呢 -我以为
[04:46] I-I’m sorry. My — my boyfriend is — 非常抱歉 我的男朋友他
[04:48] Your boyfriend is a psycho, lady. 小姐 你的男友不正常
[04:51] Come on, honey. 走吧 宝贝
[04:59] Post-operation paranoia isn’t something you can control. 行动后多疑不受控制
[05:02] It’s with you always — 如影随形
[05:04] When you’re working, when you’re relaxing. 无论你在工作 还是在休息
[05:07] Even sleep is no escape. 即使是睡眠也不例外
[05:17] There’s nothing there. 那里没人
[05:21] You’re dreaming again. 你又做恶梦了
[05:24] We took care of it. 我们都搞定了
[05:27] Okay? 好吗
[05:46] Hey, Mikey, how you doing? 迈迈 最近好吗
[05:48] Got you a gift. 送你个礼物
[05:49] – You got me a gift? – Yeah. -你要送我礼物 -是啊
[05:50] Let me tell you — you’re a tough guy to shop for. 告诉你 想给你挑礼物还真是难上天了
[05:52] I mean, what do you get for the guy who basically has nothing? 你说 送给没有喜好的人什么礼物好呢
[05:56] Anyway, try that. 不管怎样 试试这个
[06:00] A gift certificate for a massage. 一张按摩礼券
[06:02] Best spa in Miami — 迈阿密最好的温泉
[06:03] The Mist at the Darabont Hotel. 达拉伯恩酒店的迷雾
[06:05] There’s a five-month waiting list, 排队得等上五个月呢
[06:07] unless you have an in with the owner. 除非你和老板关系亲密
[06:09] Sam’s new girlfriend. 那是萨姆的新女友
[06:11] You have a new girlfriend? 你交新女友了吗
[06:12] Elsa and I don’t use labels, Mike. 我和埃尔莎不给彼此贴标签 迈克
[06:14] Except boy toy. Ha! 除了男宠
[06:16] She calls me “Boy toy”. Ha ha. 她叫我男宠 真有意思
[06:18] Anyway, this spa is so relaxing, 总之 这家温泉浴场超舒适的
[06:21] they got to bring in a defibrillator to 他们在按摩结束后
[06:22] wake you up when you’re done. 得靠除颤器叫醒你
[06:24] Might help you with your little — 或许对你能有点小帮助
[06:27] You told him, Fi? 你告诉他了吗 菲
[06:29] That you’re obsessing over the people who burned you 说你沉迷于那些封杀你的人不可自拔吗
[06:32] even though they’re either dead or in jail? 哪怕他们如今不是死了就是蹲号子了
[06:35] I might have mentioned it. 我或许有提到过
[06:36] We’ve always known you’ve been a little crazy, 我们知道你一直有点疯狂
[06:37] but we just don’t want you going crazy-crazy. 但我们不希望你变得癫狂
[06:39] Sam, I’m fine. 萨姆 我没事
[06:40] It’s just nightmares. 只是作恶梦而已
[06:41] They’re a little more than that. 那可不止
[06:43] You attacked a man who was about to pull a teddy bear on you. 你袭击了一位要对你亮泰迪熊的路人
[06:46] I told you I spotted him three times. 我说了我看到他三次了
[06:48] I couldn’t take the risk. 还是小心为妙
[06:49] It was a mistake. 那是我失误
[06:50] I’m fine. 但我没事
[06:55] It’s Nate. 是内特
[06:56] He’s picking me up at the loft in 15 minutes. 十五分钟后他在我家等我
[06:58] Okay, Mike, get yourself a massage. 迈克 去做个按摩
[07:00] Do yourself a favor. 放松一下
[07:03] So, that went well. 看来行得通
[07:05] Look, let’s not worry about Mike. 我们就不要担心迈克了
[07:06] He’s just Mike. 他就这样
[07:07] Not right now, he isn’t. 现在的他不是他自己
[07:14] Two weeks living in Miami, 才在迈阿密待了两周
[07:16] and you’re already in trouble. 就能惹上麻烦
[07:17] That’s a record even for you. 你又刷新自己的记录了
[07:19] It’s not me. 这回不是我
[07:20] It’s my friend. 是我朋友
[07:21] Look, bro, I just need a little backup. 老哥 我就想请你帮点小忙
[07:23] Nate, I’m sorry. 内特 抱歉
[07:24] I just can’t deal with this right now. 目前我无暇顾忌这事
[07:27] Okay. Good. 好吧 行啊
[07:29] That’s what I’ll tell my friend. 那我就转告我朋友
[07:29] I’ll say, “Oh, I am so sorry that your life is in danger… “很抱歉你有生命危险
[07:35] “But it’s just really not convenient for my brother right now.” 但目前我哥哥真的不方便帮忙”
[07:38] Whose life is in danger? 谁有生命危险了
[07:40] Jessica. 杰西卡
[07:42] I knew her husband for like a million years in gamblers anonymous. 我和她丈夫是戒赌互助会中认识的老朋友了
[07:45] He died of a heart attack last month. 他上月因心脏病发去世了
[07:46] He left her drowning in debt. 给她留了一屁股的债
[07:47] Let me guess — 我猜猜
[07:48] loan-shark problems. 高利贷追债
[07:50] Yeah. 是了
[07:51] The dirtbag’s name is Carter. 那人渣叫卡特
[07:53] She’s in mourning, and the guy trashed her shop. 她还穿着丧服那家伙就去砸店了
[07:56] She’s in fear for her life. 她担心自己有生命危险
[07:57] She thinks he’s going to kill her. 她觉得他会杀了她
[07:59] Tell her to call the cops. 让她报警
[08:00] I did. 试过了
[08:01] They filed a report for property damage, 他们写了份财产损失的报告
[08:03] and then they told her, 完了告诉她
[08:04] “Call back if it gets serious.” “情况严重时再打给我们”
[08:07] Nate, I don’t — 内特 我真的
[08:09] I’m just not up for this right now. 我现在真没准备好插手这类事
[08:12] Listen, bro, I know you’re going through some stuff. 听着 哥 我知道你最近不太好过
[08:17] But half of you is better than all of most people. 可有你一半就能顶上一票条子了
[08:21] Come on. 拜托
[08:26] The day after Paul’s funeral, 保罗葬礼的第二天
[08:28] this guy, Carter, showed up. 卡特就出现了
[08:29] He told me that my husband owed him a ton of money. 他说我丈夫欠了他很多钱
[08:32] I didn’t even know that Paul had been gambling again. 可我都不知道保罗又回到赌桌上了
[08:34] He was in the hole over 100 grand, Mike. 他当时亏空了十万 迈克
[08:37] And now Carter wants to squeeze the money out of you? 所以现在卡特要逼你夫债妻还是吗
[08:39] I gave him everything I could, 我能给的都给他了
[08:40] but it wasn’t enough. 但还不够
[08:41] Somehow he found out about my dad’s boat. 不知怎么他发现我爸爸有艘船
[08:43] It’s her dad’s charter fishing boat. 那是她爸爸用来租船打鱼的
[08:45] And, of course, without that, 很显然 没了船
[08:46] he’s out of work. 他就失业了
[08:47] Losing it will destroy him, 他不能没有渔船
[08:48] but it’s the only thing that my family owns 但那是我们家所拥有的
[08:50] that’s worth anything. 唯一值钱的东西了
[08:51] I don’t know what else to do. 我都不知道还能怎么办了
[08:53] Giving Carter the boat won’t solve your problem. 单单把船交给卡特并不能解决问题
[08:54] He’ll just go after something else. 他还会来要其它东西的
[08:56] Which is why we have to draw a line in the sand. 所以我们要划定底线
[08:58] All right? We get a bat, right? Couple bats. 对吧 我们有球棒吧 不止一支吧
[09:00] Um, actually, no. 说实在的 没有
[09:01] – And then — – No bats. -然后 -没有球棒
[09:03] Just don’t give him the boat just yet. 暂且先不要把船交给他
[09:05] I’ll see what I can do. 我看看有什么可以帮忙的
[09:06] You guys know I’m broke. 你们知道我身无分文吧
[09:07] I can’t afford to pay you anything, 我没钱付给你们
[09:09] unless you accept free yogurt. 除非你们接受免费酸奶
[09:13] Deal. 成交
[09:15] 杰西卡 委托人
[09:20] So, what’s our move? 我们怎么行动
[09:21] This guy Carter, he hangs out at jai alai. 卡特这人 常在回力球场出没
[09:24] It’s down on 37th. 在第三十七街南端
[09:25] I was thinking we could do some — 我想我们可以
[09:26] After you drop me off, your move is going home. 把我送到那后 你就回家
[09:29] What? 什么
[09:30] You have a 2-month-old baby, Nate. 你有个两个月大的婴儿在家 内特
[09:32] You shouldn’t be hanging out around loan sharks. 不该跟着高利贷到处乱跑
[09:34] Sam and I will check this guy out. 我和萨姆去查查他
[09:45] Gaming facilities provide a natural habitat for loan sharks 赛场无形中为高利贷们寻找
[09:49] who are always hunting for gamblers 急需高利贷的赌徒
[09:51] who need a quick buck at a bad rate. 提供了天然场所
[09:53] As long as they don’t turn on each other, 只要他们不互揭老底
[09:55] they’re at the top of the food chain. 一切就尽在他们掌控
[10:02] Mike, I thought we just talked about you taking some time off. 迈克 我们不是才谈论过你需要休息一下
[10:05] We did. 确实
[10:06] But I couldn’t very well tell Nate’s friend, 但我没法体面的告知内特的朋友
[10:08] “Sorry your life’s in danger, “很抱歉你有生命危险
[10:09] but it’s not convenient for me right now.” 但我现在不方便帮忙”
[10:11] Well, this is basically the opposite of a vacation. 但这绝对是假期的反义词
[10:14] I mean, Nate’s friend isn’t just 内特的朋友遇到的可不是
[10:15] dealing with a street hustler here. 街头骗子这么简单
[10:16] Take a look at the guy. 看那家伙
[10:18] Guy looks like he’s made out of scrap metal — 像是用废铁打造的
[10:21] That’s Carter. 那就是卡特
[10:22] He’s got a rep for squeezing people 风传他能逼债
[10:23] until they’re selling plasma. 逼到别人卖血偿还
[10:25] He’s moving up the ranks pretty quick. 他的地位升得挺快
[10:26] The guy’s a real pit bull. 是个狠角色
[10:27] 卡特 狠角色
[10:31] The one holding his leash? 他的主人呢
[10:32] Uh, that’s the boss, Wallace. 他旁边的就是老板华莱士
[10:34] He owns this place and Jessica’s debt. 拥有这家赛场 也是杰西卡的债权人
[10:35] Suspected in a couple of murders. 涉嫌几宗谋杀案
[10:37] 华莱士 卡特的老板
[10:40] I checked into him, Mike. 我查过他 迈克
[10:41] These guys are real pros. 这些人非常专业
[10:42] Good. You’ll be careful. 很好 你要小心了
[10:45] You got something in mind? 你有计划了吗
[10:46] Convince him the boat they want 让他相信他们想要的船
[10:48] is mixed up in a police investigation. 涉及警方调查
[10:50] If they’re as smart as you say you are, 要是他们有你说的那么聪明
[10:51] they’ll back off and leave Jessica alone. 就会放弃 不再骚扰杰西卡
[10:53] Nice. 不错
[10:54] So you want to swap the papers on the boat. 所以你要交换船只文件
[10:56] You think one of your cop buddies 你的警察朋友里
[10:57] can hook us up with a fishing boat 有人能将渔船与迈阿密警局
[10:58] the Miami P.D.’s already investigating? 进行中的调查案件挂钩吗
[11:00] Mike, what are the chances you’re going to forget all this 迈克 你忘记这一切并使用按摩礼券
[11:02] and use that spa gift certificate? 的可能性有多大
[11:04] Zero. 没可能
[11:05] I’m on it. 那我自己用吧
[11:08] Come on, Vega! Quit dogging it! 快啊 维加 抛球啊
[11:24] Hoping to scare off that loan shark with your shirt? 想假借这件衬衫吓跑高利贷者吗
[11:27] It’s part of the Nate Westen collection. 这是内特·韦斯顿系列之一
[11:30] It won’t get into my regular rotation. 不会渗入我的着装风格
[11:32] I promise. 我保证
[11:33] I should hope not. 我也希望不会
[11:35] Are you sure you want to do this? 你确定要帮这个忙吗
[11:37] A woman’s in real trouble. 那位女士真的有麻烦
[11:38] It’s better than me obsessing over… 这总好过我沉迷于
[11:41] The other thing. 其它事情
[11:43] Well, I’m glad we’re on the same page. 很高兴我们终于达成一致了
[11:44] I picked up that paper shredder 我选好了碎纸机
[11:46] we didn’t get a chance to buy the other day. 就是那天没来得及买的那台
[11:51] One press of the button, 按下按钮
[11:53] and your past becomes your past. 就能挥别你的过去
[11:57] All right. 好的
[11:58] I’ll take care of it tonight. 今晚我会好好研究的
[12:00] Right now? 现在呢
[12:03] Yeah, I have a business meeting. 我要参加一次业务会面
[12:09] Have a good day at work, honey. 祝工作顺利 宝贝
[12:14] Making an approach to a bad guy isn’t always 想要接近恶棍 不是总得显得可怕
[12:16] about seeming scary, intimidating, or even smart. 咄咄逼人 或是思路敏捷
[12:20] A certain kind of target needs to feel superior, 一些特定目标需要有优越感
[12:22] so if getting the job done means letting them 想完成任务就意味着要让他们
[12:24] be the dominant force in the room… 成为事态的主导者
[12:26] Shop’s closed! 停止营业了
[12:27] Everyone out! 都给我出去
[12:28] Now! 快
[12:29] You step back and let them do exactly that. 这时候你应该装装孙子 让他们耍
[12:32] You deaf, dumb, or just looking to get hurt? 你是聋了还是哑了 想找死是吧
[12:37] I’m looking to get paid, bro. 兄弟 我也是来收账的
[12:38] Yogurt lady’s dead husband owed me money, too. 这位酸奶小姐死去的老公也欠我钱
[12:40] The name’s Trey. 在下特雷
[12:42] Get in line. 老实等着
[12:43] She don’t give anybody a nickel till I’m done with her. 她先跟老子了结之后才轮到别人
[12:45] You know, she figured you’d say that. 她早知道你会这么说
[12:46] And for a second there, I was nervous. 我那会儿还挺害怕
[12:48] Two of us trying to collect, and she’s tapped out? 收账的何苦为难收账的 人家说没钱
[12:50] It’s like squeezing juice from a stone. 这不就是石头里榨果汁嘛
[12:52] – You mean blood. – No, no. -你是说要以血偿债 -不不
[12:54] Pretty sure it’s juice. 果汁要榨总是有的
[12:55] So she mentions you’ve been hassling her about some boat. 她说你们一直都在打什么船的主意
[12:58] And ding — I have an idea. 于是我就那么灵光一现
[12:59] Not interested. 不感兴趣
[13:00] Hey, I know you’re a busy man. 我知道你们都是大忙人
[13:01] I’m just asking for five minutes, okay? 我就占用五分钟 行吗
[13:02] If the yogurt lady’s daddy has a boat, 如果酸奶小姐她爹当真有什么船
[13:04] I am exactly the guy you should be talking to. 找我就算是找对人了
[13:06] I don’t like your ugly shirt, 爷我看不惯你这破衬衫
[13:08] I don’t like your smart mouth, 看不惯你这油嘴滑舌
[13:10] And I don’t like you. 还看不惯你这个人
[13:11] I do things my way. 我有自己的招数
[13:12] Well, let’s do it your way. Okay. 好吧 这不就是你的招数嘛 谁不会
[13:14] You want to do it your way? 你不想使这招吗
[13:15] Let’s do it your way! 那就按你的来
[13:19] Hand over the boat, yogurt lady! 酸奶小姐 把船给我交出来
[13:21] Don’t get me wrong. 别误会
[13:22] I like breaking stuff as much as the next guy. 我和这些人一样喜欢动粗的
[13:24] But according to the DMV, 但根据车管局的规定
[13:25] that boat belongs to her daddy, 船是他老爹的
[13:27] so smashing counters isn’t going to make it yours, is it? 砸柜台也不能把船砸成你的 对吧
[13:29] You want to turn it into nice, untraceable cash? 想把船变成白花花的银子
[13:32] Then I’m who you want to talk to, 那找我就算你找对了
[13:33] using a little system I like to call the Trey system. 我可以用我的关系给你运作
[13:37] Which is? 什么
[13:38] I have a buddy. 我有个伙计
[13:39] I used to do this back in Vegas. 一般都在维加斯运作
[13:40] I called him the magician. 我称他为魔法师
[13:42] Forges documents. 伪造文件
[13:43] I can get us papers that make that boat yours. 我可以搞来一些文件 把船转给你
[13:46] You cash out said boat — 你把船一出手
[13:48] Dollar bills rain from the sky. 白花花的票子就从天而降咯
[13:51] You’re listening to Trey now, aren’t you? 我说得有道理吧
[13:54] All right. 好吧
[13:55] You just earned a date with my boss. 你可以跟我老板谈谈
[14:11] As a spy, you get used to people 作为间谍 你得习惯
[14:13] having whispered conversations about you. 别人对着你窃窃私语
[14:15] It’s a little like being in high school. 和上高中差不多
[14:17] But when people are whispering about you in algebra, 但如果你在某方面有特长
[14:19] they’re a lot less likely to try and kill you afterward. 他们事后追杀你的可能就会大大降低
[14:29] You worked with a crew in Vegas? 听说你在维加斯有一帮伙计
[14:30] Crew? No. Just one buddy. 一帮 不 就一个而已
[14:32] He’s the guy I told you about. 就是我说的那个
[14:33] So only one deadbeat back there knows you’re here 这么说你的老巢就只有一个混混知道
[14:35] sticking your nose where it don’t belong. 你在这里不知天高地厚地瞎掺和
[14:36] Chief, it’s not like that. 老大 话不能这么说
[14:38] I thought I had an opportunity here. 我以为你会听我一句劝
[14:39] Hey, what kind of a man would I be 我要是任你小子跑进来
[14:40] if I let just anybody walk in here 对我指手画脚
[14:42] and tell me how to run my business? 那我算哪根葱了
[14:43] Vic, take this guy back. 维克 把这小子带下去
[14:45] Work on his manners. 教教他礼节
[14:45] Hey, hey, hey. 慢着 慢着
[14:46] You don’t like him, you don’t like him. 你看不惯他就算了
[14:48] The guy’s got a plan. 但这家伙有个计划
[14:49] Hear him out. 听听看
[14:53] I think Carter’s got a soft spot for you. 看来卡特还怜香惜玉了
[14:55] Isn’t that sweet. 够贴心
[14:58] Nah. He just knows a smart idea when he sees one. 哪里 他只是”从善如流”而已
[15:00] You’ve been waiting on this yogurt lady’s boat for what — 你们盯上酸奶小姐的船应该有…
[15:02] A month now? 个把月了吧
[15:03] There’s more than one way to skin a cat’s hair off its body. 要拿到船还有其他方法
[15:06] My guy in Vegas, he can make title documents appear 我在维加斯的伙计 能凭空伪造
[15:09] out of thin air. 所有权文件
[15:11] I know that drill. 这把戏我知道
[15:12] Too bad I don’t like magic. 可惜爷看不上这一套
[15:13] Do you like money? 那你看得上钱吗
[15:14] Do you like money? 看得上钱吗
[15:15] I got watermarks, renewal notices, 水印 延期通知
[15:17] state registration. 车船登记证一应俱全
[15:19] This guy can even toss in a fake repair history. 这家伙连维修记录都能搞来
[15:21] Nah. 不行
[15:21] Something always splashes back. 肯定会出问题
[15:23] They want to sue you. 到时候人家一告我
[15:23] They repossess the boat. 船又被收回去
[15:25] I don’t know who broke your heart in the past, 我不知道你过去被谁耍过
[15:26] but it wasn’t me. 但不是我
[15:27] These forged documents are so good, 这些伪造文件会完美得
[15:29] they make real ones look fake. 足以以假乱真
[15:34] I just want my money. 我只要把钱收回来就好
[15:35] Then let’s see what he can do. 那就看他有什么本事
[15:38] And nothing’s going to splash back. 最好别出问题
[15:39] Once we get our new boat, 船一到手
[15:41] I’ll take yogurt lady and her daddy 我就送酸奶小姐
[15:41] on a trip to the everglades. 和他老爹上西天
[15:44] They’re dead, they can’t sue nobody. 人都死了 拿什么告你
[15:49] Fine. 好
[15:51] But if this goes sideways, Vegas, 小子 这事要是出什么差错
[15:53] some gator’s going to be making swamp fertilizer out of you, too. 你就也等着当肥料吧
[16:05] I know it sounds scary, 这事儿说起来挺危险
[16:06] but we can still make it work. 但我们可以搞定
[16:07] I’m in with the loan sharks now. 我现在混到这个高利贷债主一边了
[16:09] What difference does that even make? 那又能怎样
[16:11] They’re planning on killing Jessica 他们现在就看杰西卡交不交船
[16:12] whether she hands over the boat or not. 然后决定杀不杀她
[16:16] I mean, don’t worry. 别担心
[16:17] We’re not going to let them, um — 我们不会眼睁睁看着…
[16:20] Uh, Nate’s right. 内特说的对
[16:21] We’re not going to let them kill you. 我们不会眼睁睁看着他们杀了你
[16:22] That’s why we’re going to do more than 现在我们要做的
[16:23] just get you mixed up with a police investigation. 不仅仅是要警局调查你
[16:26] We’re going to make Carter look like an undercover cop. 我们要把卡特变成警方卧底
[16:28] His boss is going to have to remove him from the equation, 他老板肯定会开掉他
[16:31] You’re off the hook, 然后你就脱险了
[16:32] and Miami has one less sociopath to worry about. 而且迈阿密又少了个社会害虫
[16:35] I like that you’re so confident, 你们这么自信 我很欣赏
[16:37] but is that even possible? 但这样做行得通吗
[16:38] It’s not as crazy as it sounds. 倒没说得那么玄
[16:40] Carter’s never been arrested, 卡特还没有逮捕记录
[16:42] he’s from out of town, 他是外地人
[16:43] and he’s moving up the ladder pretty fast. 这家伙爬得够快
[16:44] Throw in a police boat 找一艘警用艇
[16:45] and a service-issue glock planted at his place, 再在他住所放一把制式格洛克手枪
[16:47] he might as well be wearing a badge. 最好再给他搞个警徽
[16:49] – Right. – I love this idea. -没问题 -好主意
[16:50] What can I do? 那我干什么
[16:51] You’re coming with me. 你跟我一起
[16:52] We’re going to keep tabs on Carter. 监视卡特
[16:53] Just keep your head down for the next few days, 以后这几天你小心行事
[16:56] and we’ll let you know when they’re gone for good. 他们上钩后我们会通知你
[16:59] You’ll be all right. 你不会有事的
[17:00] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[17:15] Carter’s making another collection, 卡特又去收账了
[17:17] which should give us a chance to get to his car. 咱们正好乘机给他的车动点手脚
[17:24] That’s pretty small. 这么小
[17:25] This is really going to lead us to his place? 真能带我们找到他家
[17:27] That’s the magic of GPS satellites, Nate. 内特 这就是卫星定位系统的魔力所在
[17:30] You need to place it under his wheel well. 把这个放在他的车轮下
[17:33] Yeah. Okay. 好 没问题
[17:35] By the way, that shirt looks good on you. 顺便 你这身衬衫挺好看
[17:37] I mean, of course, it does look better on me, 当然我穿上肯定更拉风
[17:39] but it looks pretty good on you. 但你穿着也不赖
[17:40] I’m burning it after this is over. 这个搞完了我就烧了它
[17:43] Harsh. 真不和谐
[17:46] Well, in any case, this might be our best chance. 不管怎样 这个可能是最佳时机了
[17:49] Looks like they’re pretty occupied. 这下他们好像有得忙了
[17:52] Yeah, with barbecuing a motorcycle dealership. 没错 看来要收拾这卖车的了
[17:55] That’s gasoline. 他们拿着汽油
[17:56] Change of plans. 计划改变
[17:57] I’m going inside, see if I can move this along 我得进去 看看能不能起点作用
[17:58] and keep Carter from hurting anyone. 不要让卡特伤及无辜
[18:00] You plant the tracker, Nate. 内特 你去安装跟踪器
[18:02] Don’t make any mistakes. 别给我出岔子
[18:03] We may only get one chance at this. 我们可能只有这一次机会
[18:12] Next time, it’s your skull! 下次就等着爆头吧
[18:13] Please, stop. 求你们不要这样
[18:14] You destroy my bikes, I can’t get you your money. 你们毁了我的车 我就没法还钱了
[18:17] That was last week’s excuse. 上周也这么说
[18:19] Seems like we’re not getting through to you. 你成心跟老子过不去是吧
[18:24] No, please, stop! I’m begging you! 别这样 求你了
[18:36] You know, they say there’s nothing worse than burning to death. 据说没什么比被活活烧死更惨的了
[18:39] I can get your money next week. 下周我一定还钱
[18:41] Yeah, your skin sizzles right off your body. 你的皮肉燃烧着从你身上脱落
[18:44] Your lungs sear from the hot air. 你的肺叶被灼热的空气炙烤着
[18:47] You gag from the smell of your own burning flesh. 你在自己身体烧焦的气味中窒息
[18:52] Hey, there you are. 可算找到你了
[18:53] I been calling you, bro. 我一直在给你打电话
[18:54] What the hell are you doing here? 你来这儿做什么
[18:55] Why aren’t you picking up your phone? 你怎么不接电话呢
[18:56] I told you I’d call you. 我说过了会打给你
[18:57] Now get lost! 给我马上消失
[18:58] What, right after your whole murder and arson in broad daylight? 在你光天化日之下放火杀人之后吗
[19:01] You going to call me from jail? 你打算到了监狱再打给我吗
[19:02] Damn it. Look what you did. 该死的 又坏了我的事
[19:05] Damn, bro! Little harsh. 我靠 过分了啊
[19:07] Should put a bullet in your head right now. 真该他妈一枪崩了你
[19:09] Only if you don’t care about getting yogurt lady’s boat. 看来那酸奶小姐家的船你不打算要了
[19:11] My guy called. 我的人打电话来了
[19:12] The papers are ready. 你的文件已经备好了
[19:15] Fine. Go get them. Set it up. 行了 你去取吧 抓紧办完
[19:16] The sooner this is over, 越快越好
[19:17] the sooner I never have to see you again. 省得我老是看见你这张衰脸
[19:20] Hot bike. 这车要火
[19:30] How’d it go? 怎么样
[19:31] I’ve had better jobs. 一般般
[19:32] You plant the tracker? 跟踪器放好了吗
[19:35] N-no. 没啊
[19:36] You said you were going to do that, right? 你不是说你去放吗
[19:40] Dude, I’m messing with you, bro. 老哥 我跟你闹着玩呢
[19:42] I put it under the rear wheel well. 我放在后轮轮窝下了
[19:44] God. 老天
[19:45] You really weren’t kidding about being out of it. 你还真是有点神经过敏
[19:55] When you’re running an official operation, 当你在执行官方行动时
[19:57] the mission is over when your superiors say it is. 只有上司宣布行动结束 任务方才终止
[20:00] Documents are locked away to a basement vault, 档案被送至地下保密室封存
[20:02] and you walk away. 你也一走了之
[20:03] When you’re investigating events from your own life, 当你调查自己的行动档案时
[20:05] it’s harder to turn the page. 每翻过一页都倍加困难
[20:07] Even if you’ve read a file 10 times, 即便是一份被你看了10遍的文件
[20:09] it might still hold a secret. 里面仍可能暗藏玄机
[20:18] Nate and I found Carter’s apartment in coconut grove. 内特和我在椰子林区找到了卡特的公寓
[20:21] It shouldn’t be too hard to sneak in once he’s gone. 待其离开后潜入公寓应该不成问题
[20:24] It should be empty tomorrow morning. 明早应该没人在
[20:25] Sam just swapped out the boats up in boca. 萨姆在博卡把船调了包
[20:28] I’m going to take Carter up there, 我会在那里拖住卡特
[20:29] so you should have a few hours. 你大概有几个小时的时间
[20:30] Great. 好极了
[20:31] That gives me more time than I need to hide our little gift. 藏我们的小礼物几个小时绰绰有余
[20:36] One cellphone, complete with call log to the local precinct. 一部存有与当地警方通话记录的手机
[20:39] And one body-wire rig. 一部微型录音机
[20:42] And a police-issue Glock. 和一支警用格洛克手枪
[20:47] Everything to make Carter look like an undercover cop 全方位多角度把卡特打造成卧底警察
[20:49] but a box of doughnuts. 就差一盒甜甜圈了
[20:52] It’s perfect, Fi. 无懈可击 菲
[20:55] I see someone’s been doing a little spring shredding. 貌似某人刚搞完档案大销毁
[21:01] Feel good? 感觉好多了吧
[21:03] Look, I know it’s hard to leave your past behind, 听着 我知道你很难忘记过去
[21:07] but it’s for the best. 但这都是为了你好
[21:09] You’ll sleep easier. 你可以睡个安稳觉了
[21:11] Unless I keep you up. 除非我不许你睡
[21:23] Bad guys, like most people, 坏蛋 跟多数人一样
[21:24] aren’t big on checking the details in legal documents, 很少留意法律文书的细节
[21:28] which makes fine print a powerful weapon for a spy. 这使小字体印刷成为间谍的一大利器
[21:31] Altering information on subsection 10 of a title deed 更改所有权证书的第十款
[21:35] may not be very exciting, 并不起眼
[21:36] but when that information makes a loan shark look like a cop, 但当这条信息让一个放债人有了卧底的嫌疑
[21:39] it can be as deadly as a bullet. 它就会像子弹一样致命
[21:43] Congratulations. 恭喜一下
[21:44] We’re proud owners of the skylark ii. 恭喜你我成为这艘云雀2代的拥有者
[21:48] You weren’t kidding. 还真别说
[21:49] Your guy’s got skills. 你们还真有两下子
[21:50] I’ll pick up the boat this afternoon. 我下午去取船
[21:52] Well, let’s go now. 不如我们现在就去吧
[21:52] I arranged my day so we could both drive up to boca. 我都计划好了 咱们一起去博卡转转
[21:54] Tough luck. 赶得不巧
[21:55] I got things to do. 我还有事呢
[21:56] Stuff that’s more important than getting rich? 有什么事比赚大钱更重要呢
[21:57] Oh, come on. 得了
[21:58] It’ll take two hours. 用不了俩钟头
[22:00] Okay, okay. 噢 行
[22:01] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 原来如此
[22:01] I see what’s happening. 我算看出来了
[22:02] You’re trying to cut out the middleman. 你想把中间人甩了
[22:04] Don’t look a gift horse in the teeth. 吃水还不忘挑水人呢
[22:06] You mean mouth. 是’挖井人’吧
[22:07] No, I think it’s teeth. 不对 我记着是’挑水人’
[22:08] Point is, you never cut out Trey. 总之 分钱不能忘了特雷
[22:10] I’m not cutting you out. 少不了你的
[22:11] I’ll call you when I have your money. 等拿到了钱我会给你打电话的
[22:13] Look, Trey is not leaving — 听着 特雷的原则是
[22:15] I just detailed this car. 我刚清洁了车内饰
[22:16] I don’t want to have to detail it again. 我不想再清洁一遍
[22:18] Trey is leaving. 特雷的原则是走为上
[22:20] So, how are you going to handle the sale? 那你怎么把船倒手呢
[22:22] Do you got someone who can sell the boat? 有人能帮你卖掉吗
[22:24] What’s the timeline thing for sort of the — 你是怎么打算的
[22:26] Are you going to advertise on the worldwide web? 打算从网上打广告吗
[22:35] Hey, Mikey, we’re in Carter’s place now, 迈迈 我们在卡特家呢
[22:37] Planting his little undercover-cop stash. 帮他把卧底警察的百宝箱藏好
[22:39] Aren’t you supposed to be with Carter driving up to boca? 你不是该和卡特在去博卡的路上吗
[22:42] He had other ideas. 他有别的打算
[22:43] You got a bead on the car? 你能跟踪他的车吗
[22:44] I’ll take a look. 我看一下
[22:45] He say anything about where he was headed? 他说要去哪了吗
[22:47] No, he wasn’t particularly chatty. 没 人家不喜欢闲聊
[22:51] Oh, crap, Mike. 见鬼 迈克
[22:52] He’s heading home. 他正回家
[22:53] He’s heading right here, 他朝我们来了
[22:54] and he’s close. 而且快到了
[22:56] Sam, get out of there now. 萨姆 马上离开那
[22:58] What? He’s driving here now? 什么 他往家来了
[22:59] Yeah. I’ll buy you as much time as I can. 对 我尽量给你争取时间
[23:01] Plant the stash. 把箱子藏好
[23:02] I’m on it. 在放呢
[23:11] Stalling someone with a car accident 利用交通事故拖住目标
[23:13] is about calibrating the perfect amount of impact. 关键在于把碰撞的尺度拿捏得恰到好处
[23:15] You don’t want to cause a major injury 你既不想造成人员伤亡
[23:16] or create a massive scene. 又不要弄的现场一片狼藉
[23:18] You just need enough contact 你只需要造成足够的接触
[23:19] to keep your target from leaving right away, 使目标不能立即驶离
[23:22] and it’s all about the timing. 你得会把肇事者变成对方
[23:23] You want to make them — hit you. 而这全对靠时机的把握
[23:35] Hey, buddy. 伙计
[23:36] What the hell was that? 这他妈是怎么回事
[23:37] You trying to kill me? 想撞死我啊
[23:38] You pulled out in front of me. 是你把车倒到我跟前的
[23:39] That was your fault. 是你的责任
[23:40] Oh, my back. 我的老腰啊
[23:41] Oh, I didn’t hit you that hard. 撞得没那么厉害
[23:42] Look, there’s almost no damage. 你看 车都没怎么坏
[23:43] Just call it even. 咱谁也不欠谁的
[23:44] Even? You could have crushed my spinal cord! 这算什么 你差点把我脊梁骨撞断
[23:47] Oh, okay. 好吧
[23:48] Is that the way it’s going to be, huh? 你故意的是吧
[23:49] You going to extort me? 不就是想讹钱吗
[23:50] You want it? 要这个是吧
[23:51] Here, take this. 来 拿着
[23:52] I’m leaving. 哥得走了
[23:53] How dare you! 你怎么能这么过分
[23:54] First you run into me. 首先是你把我撞了
[23:55] Now you’re trying to buy me off? 然后想扔下钱一走了之
[23:56] Oh, get lost. 滚吧你
[23:57] No, no. 不行
[23:58] Oh, no. 这事没完
[23:59] Where do you think you’re going, 你想上哪去
[24:00] Mr. Hit-and-run? 你个肇事逃逸的
[24:01] Get lost! 给我滚
[24:02] R72A3T — that’s your license plate, R72A3T 你的车牌号我记住了
[24:04] and I am calling the cops. 我现在就报警
[24:06] You’re not calling the cops. 有本事你就报警
[24:07] I told you to take off, 我告诉你给我滚
[24:09] or I’ll give you some real injuries. 不然老子就真让你尝尝受伤的滋味
[24:10] Okay, I’m willing to make a deal. 好吧 咱可以商量
[24:12] I told you to get lost! 我告诉你给我滚
[24:14] Okay, just give me the cash. 好吧 你就赔我钱吧
[24:15] How about that? 这总行了吧
[24:17] You got to at least admit that you’re wrong. 你至少得承认这是你的错
[24:19] I’m going to make a citizen’s arrest. 我要打电话报警让他们来逮捕你了
[24:21] Okay. 好吧
[24:22] Apartment 22. 22号公寓
[24:23] Get out of here. 快滚开
[24:24] You jerk! 你个混蛋
[24:45] I broke a nail. 我弄断了根指甲
[24:49] The pieces are in place. 东西都到位了
[24:50] There’s a service-issue . 这下就有信任问题了
[24:51] 40-cal hidden in Carter’s floor, 卡特家的地板下藏着一把点40口径手枪
[24:53] and they’re heading for the boat. 他们现在正朝着那艘船去了
[24:54] So now you can accuse Carter of being an undercover cop. 那么现在你可以说卡特是卧底警察了
[24:57] Well, almost. 是 差不多了
[24:58] First, we need Carter to give his boss the boat, right? 首先 卡特得把那条船交给他老板 是吧
[25:01] Here we go, Mike. 我们开始吧 迈克
[25:02] Radio’s playing my favorite song. 收音机正放着我最喜欢的歌曲
[25:05] Carter’s showing off the new boat to Wallace right now. 卡特正在向华莱士炫耀那条新船呢
[25:07] The guy’s gonna need a rotator-cuff surgery the way 他要继续得瑟
[25:09] He’s patting himself on the back. 就得尝点苦头了
[25:11] Thought you and vegas were hunting this down together. 我还以为你和拉斯维加斯小伙一起搞定这条船的呢
[25:13] Where is he? 他人呢
[25:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[25:14] That guy caught a lucky break running into us, 那家伙运气好 正好碰上了我们
[25:16] But I’m ready to be done with him. 但是我已经准备跟他了结了
[25:18] This thing has a nav system. 这条船还有导航系统呢
[25:20] Outrigger’s a tuna tower. 舷外支架有一个金枪鱼塔
[25:22] Pretty sweet, huh? 真不错啊 是吧
[25:23] I told you I should be hunting bigger game. 我告诉过你我应该干更大的活的
[25:25] Let me see those title papers. 让我来看看这些所有权证书
[25:26] Here. 给
[25:27] Good as advertised. 跟那小子说的一样
[25:28] You put me in the position to make plays, 你交给我任务
[25:30] I score every time. 我每次都能完美搞定
[25:32] Selling this will bring half a mill, easy. 把它卖掉就能轻松挣到五十万
[25:34] That’s how valuable I am. 这就是我的价值
[25:36] But let me check out your books. 但如果让我看看你的帐本
[25:38] I’ll find you other ways to turn your accounts into hard cold cash. 我还能找出别的方法把你的账目变成现金
[25:41] You did good, Carter. 干得不错 卡特
[25:42] Now relax. 放松一下吧
[25:44] See, the guy is using the boat to move up in Wallace’s crew. 看 这家伙借着这条船想在华莱士的团队中往上爬
[25:47] It’s perfect. 这太好了
[25:48] Yeah, we got him right where we want him. 他简直就是按我们想的在做
[25:49] What’s next? 下一步呢
[25:50] Well, now we got to bring in our friend Jesse. 现在 我们得请出我们的朋友杰西了
[25:52] Get him in place. 让他到位
[25:53] Mike, he’s doing it on his lunch hour, 迈克 他是在午休时间干这事儿的
[25:55] So we got to make it snappy. 所以我们得抓紧时间
[25:56] It’s time to give Wallace some bad news about his employee of the month. 是时候给华莱士点儿关于他的本月最佳员工的坏消息了
[26:07] Hey, chief, can I get those papers, you know, from the boat? 老大 我能拿回关于那条船的所有权证书吗
[26:10] Uh, turns out I’m not a fan of miami, 我发现我不太喜欢迈阿密
[26:11] so if I could get those papers… 所以如果我能拿回这些所有权证书的话
[26:12] No way. That’s not the way it works. 不可能 这事儿可不是这么办的
[26:14] We sell the boat. We get you… 我们卖掉那条船然后给你
[26:14] No, no, no. I don’t want the money. 不 不 不 我要的不是钱
[26:15] You can keep the share. 我那部分你拿着吧
[26:16] You know, I changed my mind. 我改变主意了
[26:17] I’m going to move back to Vegas. 我准备回拉斯维加斯了
[26:19] Wait a minute. 等等
[26:20] What is going on? 到底发生了什么
[26:21] Nothing. It’s complicated. 没事 有点复杂而已
[26:22] You know what? Forget it. 你知道吗 算了吧
[26:22] I’ll just go. 我走了算了
[26:25] Now, let me make it simple for you. 现在我来给你理理思路
[26:27] Why are you trying to blow town? 你为什么突然要离开迈阿密
[26:28] No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不
[26:28] I just… 我只是
[26:29] D… don’t shoot the guy with the message, all right? 不要杀有消息的人 好吧
[26:31] Your boy Carter set us up. 你的好兄弟卡特把我们都算计了
[26:33] That fishing boat he found, 他发现的那艘捕鱼船
[26:34] It belongs to the miami P.D. 它是属于迈阿密警察局的
[26:36] According to who? 消息来源是
[26:37] According to the truth. 这是真相
[26:38] I saw the photos. 我看见照片了
[26:39] I can’t get mixed up with this. 我不能再掺和这事儿了
[26:40] I want to see those photos. 我要看这些照片
[26:41] I don’t have them with me. 我没有随身带
[26:42] A guy, he tips me off. 有个人向我透露的消息
[26:43] I… I can’t get arrested. 我 我可不想被逮捕
[26:45] Well, there’s worse things than getting arrested. 还有比被逮捕更糟糕的事儿呢
[26:47] Now let’s go and see the photos. 现在我们走 看那些照片去
[27:03] You got a cop tipping you off? 是一个条子给你透露消息的吗
[27:04] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不
[27:05] This guy Fickas is a clerk. 这个叫菲卡斯的家伙只是个普通职员而已
[27:06] He sits on the dispatch desk. 他在派遣服务台工作
[27:08] When I move to a new place, 当我到了一个新的地方
[27:09] I get an insurance policy. 我得拿到一张保单
[27:10] Somebody to keep an eye out for any trouble coming my way. 得有个人帮我留意有什么麻烦来找我
[27:14] Are you kidding me?! 你是在开玩笑吗
[27:15] Are you a stupid person? 你傻吗
[27:17] You brought them to my job? 你把他们带到警察局来了
[27:18] Are you serious? 真的假的
[27:19] It wasn’t my idea. 这不是我的主意
[27:21] I want to see some photos now. 我现在就要看那些照片
[27:22] You… you told him about the photos? 你 你把照片的事儿告诉他们了
[27:25] I’m not even supposed to have these. 我本来都不应该有这些照片
[27:26] Give me those. 给我吧
[27:27] Okay, you need to ease up… on the attitude. 好吧 你得注意点 你的态度
[27:30] Fickas heard our names come up on the wire at the precinct. 菲卡斯在警察局的电话中听到了我们的名字
[27:33] They were talking about this boat. 他们在谈关于这条船的事
[27:34] Yeah, I remember the name Skylark ii. 对 我记得船的名字是云雀二号
[27:36] So I did a little, uh little poking around on the drug-bust database. 所以我就 我就在毒品搜查数据库里搜索了一下
[27:39] It turns out that your boat is from a coke bust in broward last year. 结果发现这条船是去年布劳沃德的一次搜查中缴获的
[27:43] I was on this boat yesterday. 我昨天还在这艘船上呢
[27:44] I told you that Carter is mixed up with the cops. 我告诉过你卡特跟条子是有联系的
[27:47] Mixed up with? 有联系
[27:47] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[27:48] I’d say it’s a little more than just that. 我得说不止有联系而已
[27:51] You think he’s undercover? 你认为他是卧底吗
[27:53] Duh. 对啊
[27:54] How long you known this Carter guy? 你认识卡特多久了
[27:55] No way. 不可能
[27:56] There’s no way he’s a cop. 他不可能是条子
[27:57] He’s one of my top earners. 他是我最能挣钱的员工之一
[27:59] That’s how it works. 就是这样的
[27:59] Hundred bucks says you prick his finger, he’s bleeding blue, 我出一百美元打赌 他绝对有问题
[28:01] Okay? You might want to search his place. 好吧 你也许会想搜搜他的住所
[28:03] I’m going to need those back. Thank you. 我得把这些拿回来 谢谢
[28:04] Too bad. 很遗憾
[28:04] They’re mine. 它们现在是我的了
[28:05] Um, he’s kind of a photography aficionado. There. 他算是一个摄影爱好者吧 拿着
[28:09] I’ll double your fee. 我会给你双倍报酬的
[28:10] You let me know if anything else comes over the wire. 如果电话里还有其它事情的话 一定及时通知我
[28:15] Let’s call the boys. 叫上兄弟
[28:16] We’re going to pay Carter a visit. 我们去看望一下卡特
[28:17] That’s a good idea. 好主意
[28:18] The millisecond you get back, 你一搞定这事儿
[28:19] I’m going to need those papers, and I’m going to have… 我得拿回所有权证书 然后我就
[28:20] What are you talking about, 说什么呢你
[28:21] Vegas? You’re coming with me. 拉斯维加斯小伙 你得跟着我走
[28:22] And you better pray you’re right, 你最好祈祷你猜对了
[28:23] Because somebody’s going to be eating a bullet. 因为总有个人要吃枪子儿了
[28:30] What the hell? 他妈的怎么了
[28:31] What are you guys doing here? 你们来这干嘛
[28:32] How’s it going, officer? 进展如何啊 警官
[28:33] Or is it detective? 还是应该是警探
[28:35] What are you talking about? 说什么呢你
[28:36] Recognize that boat, pig? 认识这艘船吧 猪头
[28:38] Wallace, I don’t know what you thinks’ going on, but… 华莱士 我不知道你认为发生了什么
[28:40] Shut up! 闭嘴
[28:41] Tear this place apart! 把这个地方翻个底儿朝天
[28:45] You did this. 这都是你干的
[28:46] You switched the boats on me. 你让我跟这艘船扯上关系的
[28:47] Oh, yeah. That’s a funny one, cop. 是啊 真有趣啊 警官
[28:49] You’ve been after that boat since day one. 你一开始就盯上那艘船的
[28:51] I just helped with the phony title. 我只不过帮着伪造了所有权证书
[28:52] I promise you, I’m not a cop. 我发誓 我不是条子
[28:54] There’s nothing to find! 没什么好找的
[28:55] Oh, you’re trying to blame me? 你现在想怪我了
[28:57] That’s like the kettle insulting the pot. 你这不是以卵击石吗
[29:00] I’ve been a soldier for you, boss. 我一直对你忠诚的啊 老大
[29:02] I — I’ve expanded your territory. 我帮你拓展了地盘
[29:04] I made you money. 为你赚了钱
[29:05] I — I’ve bled for you. 替你打拼流血
[29:07] Looks like you’re going to bleed a little bit more. 看来你还要再流点血
[29:08] Now shut the hell up. 给我闭嘴
[29:11] Nothing! 什么也没有
[29:12] Well, check for hidden compartments, hollow books. 找找暗格 挖空的书
[29:15] Check the freezer. 还有冰箱
[29:16] Hey, we better find something, Vegas. 维加斯小子 我们最好有所发现
[29:18] Check behind the toilet, 厕所后面
[29:19] Check under the rug. 地毯下面
[29:20] I promise you, there’s nothing to find! 我向你保证 找不到的
[29:22] I’m not a cop! 我不是警察
[29:23] One of you is lying to me. 你们有一个在骗我
[29:24] Well, it isn’t me. 肯定不是我
[29:25] I’m trying to help you. 我是在帮你
[29:26] Check everywhere. 到处找找
[29:27] Maybe under the floorboard. 可能在地板下面呢
[29:29] Eenie, meenie, minie, mo — 点兵点将点到谁
[29:32] Shoot a rat in the throat. 子弹喂给谁
[29:34] You can search everywhere,boss. 随你怎么翻 老大
[29:36] It doesn’t matter. 无所谓
[29:37] There’s nothing to find. 什么都找不到的
[29:41] Check behind that painting. 看看那幅画后面
[29:45] One of the most powerful techniques in a spy’s arsenal 间谍的一大利器
[29:47] Is accusing a bad guy of being a good guy. 是冤枉小人为贤良
[29:50] Your enemy’s associates dispatch their version of justice 你对手爪牙们的正义感
[29:53] faster than any law-enforcement agency, 比执法部门爆发得还快
[29:55] But they’re often more ruthless. 但更为暴虐
[30:00] Of course, that’s the same reason 也正因此
[30:02] that spies live in fear of the day 间谍会提心吊胆
[30:03] they accidentally accuse one of the good guys — 生怕错把真贤良
[30:08] Of being a good guy. 给暴露了
[30:09] 卡特 FBI卧底探员
[30:12] Oh, hello. 哟
[30:14] Gee, I wonder if these kids know that their daddy’s a rat. 真好奇小朋友们知不知他们的爸爸是个叛徒
[30:18] I guess they can tell themselves he died doing his job. 我猜他们会安慰自己爸爸英勇牺牲了
[30:25] Too bad, piggy. 可惜了
[30:26] Weren’t fast enough, huh? 动作不够快啊
[30:27] Get him out of here. 把他带出去
[30:28] You do not want to do this. 你要想清楚啊
[30:30] I’m with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. 我是联邦调查局的
[30:32] Anything happens to me, you all get death sentences. 有任何闪失 你们全都要判死刑
[30:34] Well, I suggest you get me in handcuffs 那我建议你先把我拷起来
[30:36] Before you start yammering on about putting me in a gas chamber! 再嚷嚷着关我进毒气室
[30:41] Your little fed friends are never going to see you again! 你的探员伙伴们再也见不着你了
[30:45] Please don’t do this. 求你别这样
[30:46] Get him out of here. 把他带出去
[30:52] I won’t forget this. 我不会忘记的
[30:53] You did good, Vegas. 维加斯小子 干得漂亮
[31:00] When people are whipped into a murderous frenzy, 对手被激怒 杀气腾腾的时候
[31:03] Standing between them and their target can get you killed. 夹在中间是会送命的
[31:06] To stay in the game, 要继续玩下去
[31:06] You have to seem just as crazy as everyone else. 就得装得和大家一样疯狂
[31:09] You son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[31:11] Please. 求你了
[31:12] You do not want to kill me. 杀我没好处的
[31:14] Get back! 闪开
[31:15] I’m going to end this. 我来做个了结
[31:16] You have to come up with a reason you need to stay close 这时得赶紧想个理由 跟好他们
[31:18] And the target needs to stay alive. 又保证目标活着
[31:20] Well, no. 不不
[31:21] What are you doing? 你干什么
[31:22] You can’t kill this bastard till I ask him some questions. 我没问他话呢 不能杀他
[31:25] Excuse me? 不好意思
[31:26] I’m in charge! 这里我做主
[31:27] Now move! 滚开
[31:28] You’re in charge, but we’re both in danger. 你是做主 但我俩都有危险
[31:30] Let me pick his brain before you blow his head off. 你打爆他脑袋之前 让我先
[31:33] Let me find out what the feds know about me. 了解清楚调查局查到我什么
[31:35] If you were smart, you’d do the same thing. 你要是够聪明 也会这么做
[31:37] Fine. I got a spot on Key Biscayne. 行 我在比斯坎有个地方
[31:39] I’ll take him there, I’ll string him up. 我把他带过去 绑起来
[31:40] I’ll tell you what I find out. 问完了告诉你
[31:42] You’re not the only one who got stabbed in the back here! 这里不是只有你一个人被出卖了
[31:44] I have every right — 我有权力
[31:45] This is my show! 这里我是头儿
[31:47] Yeah, it’s your show, 对 你是头儿
[31:48] But what if the guy coughs up something 但万一他供出
[31:49] about a snitch in your crew 你帮里的奸细
[31:51] and you want to find out more? 你想知道更多
[31:52] Might be nice to bring a guy 带上我这么个
[31:54] Who’s got an ear on the pulse of the cops. 在条子那儿有耳目的是不是比较好
[31:56] Okay, fine, you can come along. 好好 你可以一起来
[31:58] Now get him in the car! 快点把他关进车里
[32:00] All right, I’m going to call my guy over at dispatch, 我打个电话给我哥们
[32:02] see if he knows anything. 看他有没有消息
[32:06] – Michael? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you were right. -迈克尔 -没错没错 你说对了
[32:08] Found a stash in the wall at his place. 他住处的墙里面藏着证件
[32:11] You mean the floor. 你指地板
[32:12] Yeah, that’s right — in the wall, behind an ugly painting. 对 没错 在墙里 一副很丑的画后面
[32:16] Oh, wait, Mike, 等等 迈克
[32:16] Are you saying that Carter is actually an undercover cop? 你不会是说卡特真是个卧底吧
[32:19] Scumbag’s a fed. 混蛋是调查局的
[32:20] Going to take him up to Key Biscayne, 准备带去比斯坎
[32:22] get the whole story out of him. 把事情全部问出来
[32:23] Oh, boy. That’s not good. This is not good. 这可不好
[32:25] Yeah, yeah, you’re telling me. 是啊 还用你说
[32:27] Okay, we need a plan. 我们要计划一下
[32:28] You’re heading to Key Biscayne — 你们去比斯坎
[32:29] We’ll meet you at the causeway. 我们在堤道等着
[32:30] We can tail you from there. 从那里跟踪你们
[32:31] All right, sounds good. 可以 听着不错
[32:33] Once you stop, we’ll go in hard. 你们一停下 我们强攻上来
[32:36] No, stay out of sight. 不 别露面
[32:38] I’ll get them running. 我放跑他
[32:38] You sweep them up. 你们接应
[32:41] What’d he say? 他怎么说
[32:42] Nobody’s missing Carter yet. 还没人注意到卡特
[32:44] Now, let’s find out what this pig’s last words are going to be. 咱们听听他最后遗言是什么吧
[32:47] Hold on. 等等
[32:48] He had a toolbox in his apartment. 他公寓里有个工具箱
[32:50] Go get me a pair of pliers and a hammer. 拿套钳子和锤子给我
[32:54] Son of a bitch! 狗杂种
[32:56] I’m undercover, too. 我也是卧底
[32:58] When the trunk opens, come out swinging. 后盖一打开 你就挥
[33:01] All right, let’s go! 好了 走吧
[33:15] Give me those pliers. 把钳子给我
[33:16] Going to find out what that son of a bitch knows. 看他知道点什么
[33:18] No! 不
[33:19] I’m going to handle this. 让我来
[33:20] How? 你想怎么办
[33:20] I’m going to find out! 我要好好问问
[33:25] What the hell? 搞什么
[33:30] Which one of you two tied him up? 你们谁绑的
[33:31] I’m going to shoot one of you for that! 赏你们颗子弹才好
[33:33] Go get him! 快去抓他
[33:42] It takes a combination of factors 在战场上制造迷雾
[33:44] to create the fog of war on a battlefield. 需要天时地利人和
[33:46] But spies know even a single weapon 但间谍知道 哪怕一件简单的武器
[33:49] can be a serious distraction. 也可以构成严重的干扰
[33:50] It’s hard not to look where someone’s firing, 有人开枪 很难不去看方向
[33:53] and gunshots are disorienting, 再加上枪声让人晕头转向
[33:55] Especially at close range. 尤其是在近距离
[33:57] What the hell? 怎么搞的
[33:58] I’m out of ammo. 我子弹没了
[33:59] You got some? 你还有吗
[34:00] That’s all I got. 我就这点了
[34:21] What the hell? 怎么回事
[34:22] Stay quiet. 别出声
[34:23] We’re on your side. 我们是来帮你的
[34:25] Wait a minute. 等一等
[34:26] You’re the guy who crashed into me. 你是那个撞我的家伙
[34:27] No, actually, you crashed into me, 不 应该是你追我尾
[34:28] but that doesn’t matter now. 不过现在这不打紧了
[34:30] Who the hell are you guys? 你们是什么人啊
[34:31] Look, I know you got questions, 我知道你有十万个为什么
[34:32] – but they’re going to have to wait. – Come on! Let’s go! -不过先别急 -我们快走吧
[34:34] It’s all good. 妥了
[34:43] I think we should head back. 我看我们该回去了
[34:45] Not yet. 再找找
[34:47] All right, you check over there, 你去那边
[34:49] and I’ll check over here. 我找这边
[34:54] You got him? 人在你那儿了
[34:55] Yeah, he’s safe, but he’s not our biggest fan. 他安全了 不过火大了
[34:57] Been trying to collect evidence on Wallace 他正在收集华莱士的不法证据
[34:59] for the past six months, and we just wrecked his case. 努力了半年 被我们破坏了
[35:03] Then let’s put it back together. 那就由我们来弥补
[35:04] You get the cavalry heading over to Wallace’s place, 你带部队去华莱士的地方
[35:06] and I’ll find what we need to put him away. 我想办法揪出他的小尾巴
[35:08] Mike, you sure you want to do this? 迈克 你确定要这么做吗
[35:10] This whole thing is my fault, Sam, 整件事都是我的错 萨姆
[35:12] and I’m going to fix it. 我要补救
[35:14] My friend’s making a play to take Wallace down. 我朋友设局搞垮华莱士
[35:17] You up for giving him a little help? 你要给他帮把手吗
[35:19] Whatever it takes. 随便吧
[35:26] How the hell did you let him escape? 你们怎么让他跑了呢
[35:28] We’re all going to go to prison. 我们都要进监狱了
[35:29] Prison? It’s going to be worse than prison. 监狱 这会比监狱更糟糕
[35:30] We tried to murder a fed. 我们企图谋杀联邦探员
[35:32] I’m calling my guys. 我给我的人打电话
[35:33] I got somebody at the port with a boat. 我认识港口的人
[35:34] He smuggles me out. 他帮我偷渡过来的
[35:35] They’re not going to extradite me from Cuba. 他们不会从古巴引渡我的
[35:37] Even if you can trust the rest of your crew, 即使你能信任你的其他伙计
[35:39] you’re going to live the rest of your life off 口袋里没钱
[35:40] what’s in your pocket? 你下半辈子怎么过
[35:42] Well, you got a better idea, Trey? 你有更好的主意吗 特雷
[35:43] I got a guy in Vegas. 我在维加斯认识个人
[35:44] He can set us up. 他能帮我们安排
[35:45] New names, new licenses, new socials. 新名字 新驾照 新环境
[35:48] In 48 hours, he can give us new lives. 48小时 就能给我们全新的生活
[35:50] All we need is cash. 我们只需要钱
[35:52] How much can you get your hands on? 你手头有多少钱
[35:54] Everything I got is at the office. 我所有东西都在办公室
[35:55] Then that’s where we need to go right now. 那我们要马上去那里
[35:57] What are you — insane? 你… 疯了吗
[35:58] We’re not going anywhere near there. 我们不能去那附近
[35:59] I talked to Fickas. 我刚问过菲卡斯
[36:00] The cops don’t know anything yet. 警察暂时还什么都不知道
[36:02] Carter’s on foot. 卡特是步行
[36:03] We’ve got enough time to grab your cash 我们有足够的时间去拿钱
[36:05] and the books on every debt you have left to collect. 放出去没收的每笔欠款都记录在册
[36:09] We can do this. 我们能行的
[36:10] No. The smart move is running, and I got to be smart. 不 聪明的做法是跑路 我得放聪明点
[36:13] Listen to me! 听我说
[36:14] I was right about Carter, wasn’t I? 关于卡特我说得没错 不是吗
[36:16] You want to live the rest of your life in a shack in Cuba? 你想下半辈子都住在古巴的小茅屋里
[36:19] Or shake down high rollers and fix fights in Vegas? 还是在维加斯看场子 收保护费 挥金如土
[36:21] I mean, from where I’m standing, 照我看来
[36:23] It’s not even a choice. 不用选了吧
[36:28] We got at least a half an hour. 我们至少有半个小时
[36:30] Fickas texted me. 菲卡斯发信息给我
[36:31] The judge just signed a search warrant for this place. 法官刚签署这里的搜查证
[36:34] We’ll be long gone by then. 那时我们早远走高飞了
[36:35] Don’t leave anything. 别留任何东西
[36:36] Grab it. 装上
[36:37] Grab it all. 都装上
[36:38] Meet me out back in five minutes. 五分钟后外面见
[36:40] The cops will be looking for your car, 警察会追查你的车
[36:42] so we should take mine. 应该用我的车
[36:43] Smart. 聪明
[36:44] We’re going to go far, Vegas. 维加斯 我们将大展宏图
[36:45] I got a good feeling about this. 对此我有好的预感
[36:48] Me too. 我也是
[36:54] Hands behind your head! 把手举过头顶
[37:00] What the hell? 怎么回事
[37:01] Wallace, hands behind your head! 华莱士 把手举过头顶
[37:06] Turn around! 转过去
[37:12] Get down on the ground! 趴在地上
[37:14] Down on the ground! 趴地上
[37:15] Down on the ground now! 立刻趴在地上
[37:21] You said I should wait to cuff you before 在讨论送你进毒气室之前
[37:23] talking about sending you to the gas chamber. 你说我应该等着铐上你
[37:26] Hate to correct you, boss, 讨厌纠正你 老板
[37:27] Capital punishment in the state of Florida is lethal injection. 死刑在佛罗里达州是注射处死
[37:35] Very thoughtful of Wallace to box up his files for us. 让华莱士打包文件给我们 想的真周到
[37:39] Any chance he’s an undercover cop? 他有可能是卧底警察吗
[37:42] You were pretty convincing, Trey. 你真能唬人啊 特雷
[37:44] So were you. 你也是
[37:45] How’d you get the feds to let you torch that bike? 你怎么让联邦探员同意你烧摩托车的
[37:48] Ah, sometimes you have to cause a lot of damage 有时你不得不搞很多破坏
[37:50] to avoid hurting people. 以避免伤及无辜
[37:52] Probably sounds crazy. 可能听起来很疯狂
[37:53] No, it makes perfect sense. 不 这太合情合理了
[37:55] Still trying to sort out everything that happened back there, 我还试着理清那里发生的事
[37:58] but if there’s one thing I know for certain — 但我能肯定的一件事
[38:01] you saved my life. 就是你救了我的命
[38:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[38:04] It was the least I could do. 这是我力所能及的
[38:06] And you, drive safe. 还有你 注意安全驾驶
[38:09] Always. 向来如此
[38:13] I should have seen it, Sam. 我应该看出来的 萨姆
[38:14] It was way too easy to make him look like a cop. 要看出他是个警察太容易了
[38:17] Maybe, but you made it right. 或许 但你亡羊补牢了
[38:18] Barely. 勉强吧
[38:19] One bad break out there, and a good man dies. 一次错误的判断 一个好人就死了
[38:22] Nobody said what we do is easy, Mike. 没人说我们做这个容易 迈克
[38:24] I know you got to go talk to Jessica, but come on — 知道你得回复杰西卡 来吧
[38:26] I’ll buy you a beer. 我请你喝酒
[38:38] He had me terrified for weeks. 他让我害怕了几个星期
[38:39] Yeah, he was pretty convincing. 是啊 他挺能唬人的
[38:41] But you would have just ended up in witness protection. 但你应该结束证人保护计划了
[38:44] Well, in any event, 无论如何
[38:45] You’re safe now. 你现在安全了
[38:46] Crime ring is gone, 犯罪集团没了
[38:47] and the feds said you get your money back. 联邦探员说你能拿回自己的钱
[38:49] I wish there was more I could do to thank you, 希望我能做的不只是道谢
[38:51] but this will have to do. 但这个是必须的
[38:54] Free yogurt for life, bro. 终生免费酸奶 兄弟
[38:56] With unlimited toppings. 配料不限
[38:58] I’ll just take the yogurt. 我只吃酸奶
[39:02] Hey, Mike, I need to talk to you for a minute. 迈克 我得跟你谈谈
[39:05] It’s not about the charger. 不是关于汽车充电器
[39:08] Fi told me that you were having trouble getting by some stuff. 菲跟我说你有些事想不开
[39:11] I don’t want a lecture, Nate. 我不想听你说教 内特
[39:12] Well, I’m not lecturing you. 我不是说教
[39:14] Just saying I know a thing or two about addiction. 只想说我对上瘾略知一二
[39:16] So you think I’m addicted to 那你是觉得我上瘾了吗
[39:17] dealing with the people who burned me? 和炒我的人打交道
[39:20] Look, I told you why I left Vegas. 我说过为什么离开维加斯
[39:22] I didn’t tell you when I decided. 我决定的时候没告诉你
[39:26] Charlie was born 11:42 on a thursday morning. 查理是周四上午11点42分出生的
[39:30] You know where I was 11:42? 你知道11点42分我在哪里吗
[39:33] I was at the horseshoe, 我在扔马蹄铁套柱
[39:34] because I was up 700 bucks, 因为我压了700美元
[39:36] and I couldn’t leave the table. 离不开赌桌
[39:38] And that was it for me. 这就是我
[39:39] That was — that was rock bottom. 那是人生的低谷
[39:42] I’m not telling you to stop doing what you’re doing, all right? 我不是要你停止手头的事 知道吗
[39:45] Now, no one can make you stop — 现在 没人能让你停止
[39:48] Not until you’re ready. 除非你准备好了
[39:51] And it doesn’t look like you’re ready. 看起来你还没准备好
[39:54] What do you think I should do, Nate? 你认为我该怎么做 内特
[39:56] I think you should see this through. Right? 我认为你要看开点 对吗
[39:59] I mean, either you’re going to find out that you’re crazy, 我是说 要么你会发现自己疯了
[40:02] or maybe this thing with you getting burned isn’t over. 要么就是你被炒这件事没有结束
[40:06] Either way, it’s going to hurt. 不管怎样 都会受伤害
[40:20] Michael. 迈克尔
[40:31] You said you shredded those. 你说你碎掉了文件
[40:33] I didn’t actually say that. 实际上我没那么说
[40:34] You said that. 你说了
[40:34] I just didn’t correct you. 我只是没纠正你的说法
[40:36] I’m sorry, Fi. 抱歉 菲
[40:37] I just — I found a thread, 我只是… 发现一个思路
[40:38] and when I pulled at it — Michael, -当我顺藤摸瓜时… -迈克尔
[40:39] I’m — worried. 我… 很担心
[40:43] Fi, I’m not losing my mind. 菲 我没疯
[40:46] As the CIA was rounding up all the people who burned me, 当中情局包围炒我的那些人时
[40:48] I kept thinking all my questions would be answered. 我一直在想所有问题都会有答案
[40:50] But look at this. 但是看看这个
[40:51] There are just a lot of inconsistencies. 有更多矛盾的地方
[40:52] Just little things — 只有微不足道的东西
[40:53] You know, fuel receipts and docking papers — 你知道 燃料收据 还有进港文件
[40:55] money transfers to nowhere. 资金转移去向不明
[40:57] I answer one question, another pops up. 回答了一个问题 另一个又跑出来
[40:59] You’re never going to answer all the questions, Michael. 你永远回答不了所有的问题 迈克尔
[41:02] There’ll always be another thread to pull. 总有别的思路能顺藤摸瓜
[41:06] You have to move on. 你得向前看
[41:08] I know. I will. 我知道 我会的
[41:09] I just need to take one more look. 我只需要多看一会
[41:11] Just one more look, Fi. 就多看一会 菲
[41:18] Come to bed, Michael. 睡觉吧 迈克尔
[41:20] We’ll look at these together tomorrow. 明天我们一起看
[41:23] Okay, I’ll be right there. 好 我马上就来
[41:36] Come to bed. 睡觉吧
[41:38] I’ll be right there. 我马上就来
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme