Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Michael Westen. 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿
[00:02] I used to be a spy until… 我曾是一名间谍 但是…
[00:04] We got a burn notice on you. 我们收到你的免职通知
[00:05] You’re blacklisted. 你被列入了黑名单
[00:07] When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing — 一旦被封杀 你就一无所有
[00:10] no cash, no credit, no job history. 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录
[00:12] You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方
[00:15] – Where am I? – Miami. -我在哪儿 -迈阿密
[00:17] You do whatever work comes your way. 你得做任何找上门的工作
[00:20] You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. 你要依靠任何还理会你的人
[00:23] A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… 一个好战的前女友
[00:25] Should we shoot them? 开枪杀了他们吧
[00:26] …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友
[00:28] You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们
[00:31] …Family, too… Hey, is that your mom again? -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗
[00:33] …If you’re desperate. 要是绝望的话
[00:34] Someone needs your help, michael. 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔
[00:35] Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前
[00:38] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也去不了
[00:53] When you’re pursuing someone, 当你在追逐别人的时候
[00:54] it’s tempting to focus exclusively 你心里总会
[00:56] on overtaking the other person. 一心只想超过别人
[01:04] It’s often better to force the person you’re chasing 但通常来说 迫使你的猎物
[01:06] to go faster than the terrain allows 超过安全速度更加实用
[01:09] and wait for them to make a mistake. 之后就坐等他们犯错
[01:15] But even when a chase ends, 但直到最后
[01:17] you can never assume the other person 你也绝不能掉以轻心
[01:19] wiill give up without a fight. 妄想他会束手就擒
[01:20] It’s over. 结束了
[01:22] It’s not over, Michael. One more time. 没结束 迈克尔 再一次
[01:24] No. That was our tie-breaker, Fi. 不 我们俩平分秋色 菲
[01:26] Best out of five, then. 那就五局三胜
[01:27] Hate to see you lose again. 不想看到你又输
[01:29] Ohh! 噢
[01:31] Fi! 菲
[01:32] Yes, you would. 是的 你不想
[01:34] I can be a very sore loser. 我可是个输不起的人
[01:37] I could get used to this new life of yours, Michael. 我能习惯你的新生活 迈克尔
[01:41] The people who’ve burned you are gone. 封杀你的人不在了
[01:43] We’re taking vacations. 我们俩在度假
[01:45] Yeah, these vacations are gonna kill me pretty quickly 没错 菲 如果你再这么骑着我的话
[01:47] if you keep riding like that, Fi. 这假期也太要人命了
[01:49] There are worse ways to go. 还有更糟糕的
[01:55] Sir, you have a phone call back at the office from Langley. 长官 有个兰利打来的电话找您
[02:00] Next time, we’re going to the Riviera, 下次我们去里维埃拉
[02:03] not a government training facility. 离政府训练场远点
[02:06] Okay. 好
[02:24] How you doing, Max? 你好 麦克斯
[02:30] How was Costa Rica? 哥斯达黎加怎么样
[02:32] Not bad for government-funded R&R. 对于政府筹建的疗养基地来说还不赖
[02:34] Thanks for setting that up. 谢谢为我安排
[02:35] Yeah. Consider it a “Welcome back” Gift. 是的 当作欢迎你回来的礼物了
[02:37] So, here we are — 那么 说正事
[02:40] Your first official government gig in — 回来之后的首个官方的任务
[02:42] How long has it been? 有段时间没做了吧
[02:43] It’s been a while. 确实是
[02:45] So, what’s the job? 那任务是什么
[02:46] Who’s the job, actually — Carson Huxley. 应该说是谁 卡森·赫胥黎
[02:50] He’s a brit, he’s a genius, 他是英国人 是个天才
[02:52] and he’s a very valuable asset of ours. 他还是我们宝贵的财产
[02:58] That guy? He looks like he’s about to eat the worm. 那个家伙吗 他看起来准备要吃虫子
[03:00] That guy has the I.Q. Of a rocket scientist 那家伙有着火箭专家的智商
[03:04] and the libido of a rock star. 以及摇滚明星的性欲
[03:05] He’s one of her majesty’s top nuclear engineers. 他是女王最杰出的核工程师
[03:08] He also likes to cheat on his wife 他还喜欢在这样的
[03:10] at conferences like this. 会议期间出轨
[03:12] He’s a blackmailer’s dream come true. 勒索者最喜欢他这样把持不住的了
[03:14] All it would take is a few pictures with the wrong woman… 一些抓奸的照片就足以成功
[03:17] Intelligence agencies spend more money protecting secrets 情报机构在保护机密上的花费
[03:20] than stealing them. 比窃取机密的花费还要多
[03:22] But no digital encryption or biometrically locked vaults 但没有数字加密技术或者生物锁
[03:25] can keep sensitive information from spilling out 能防止高度机密
[03:27] of an indiscreet asset’s mouth, 从行为不检的保护人嘴中说出来
[03:29] which is why one of the most common duties for a spy 这就是为什么间谍最普通的任务之一
[03:32] is babysitting. 就是当保姆
[03:34] We picked up some chatter that he’d be approached here. 我们截获了些对话 知道有人在动他的脑筋
[03:37] Any specifics on who’s doing the approaching? 了解对方身份么
[03:39] No, I don’t know. But I’m guessing whoever it is 不 我不知道 但我猜
[03:42] is not gonna be too hard on the eyes. 肯定是一个大美女
[03:44] You know the drill. 程序你懂的
[03:45] Chaperone the drunk, make sure he doesn’t get lucky. 盯紧点他 别让他被轻易弄上床了
[03:47] And we can all sleep easy at night. 这样我们晚上都能睡个安稳觉
[03:51] Oh, that’s my cue. 噢 那是我的暗示
[03:52] I’ll, uh — I’ll take the first shift. 我 我来第一步
[03:53] You’re on at 4:00. 四点的时候你上
[03:56] You get the “Tech talk” Mixer in the coconut lounge. 你在椰子休息室里面能找到混音器
[03:58] Knock ’em dead, buddy. 搞定他 伙计
[04:08] Refinished floors, marble countertops, 粉饰一新的地板 大理石台板
[04:10] great ocean views 无敌海景
[04:12] It’s the perfect bachelorette pad for someone like you. 最适合你这样未婚女性住了
[04:15] You know, I really should have shown you this 说真的 我真该跳过之前的那些
[04:16] before the others, but… 直接带你来这的 但
[04:19] I’m gonna stop talking for just a minute 我先出去下
[04:21] and give you guys a sec 给你们一点时间考虑
[04:22] to really imagine the possibilities. 考虑一下购买的可能性
[04:33] Well, the balcony’s big enough 不错 阳台足够大
[04:34] to lay prone with a sniper rifle, 都能俯卧放下狙击枪了
[04:37] but there’s really no obvious place 但真的没有明显的地方
[04:38] for my snow globes. 放我的雪景球
[04:40] What do you think, Michael? 迈克尔 你怎么想
[04:43] Michael? 迈克尔
[04:44] Huh? Yeah, I think so. 啊 是的 我也这么想
[04:47] You think what? 你想什么
[04:49] I think… I got to take this. 我想 我得接这电话
[04:51] Yeah, Jesse. 你说 杰西
[04:56] I’ll meet you there in 15 minutes. 我十五分钟赶到
[04:58] You think what? 你怎么想
[05:00] I think we got to go. Jesse wants to meet. 我想我们得走了 杰西想见一下面
[05:04] I’ll wait outside. 我在外面等你
[05:09] Where did your friend go? 你朋友去哪了
[05:11] Oh, I’m afraid we haven’t quite captured his attention today. 噢 恐怕今天没能很好吸引他注意
[05:15] But this isn’t for him. It’s for me. 但是我买又不是他买
[05:17] So maybe you and I can meet again Monday? 我们周一再见一次可以吗
[05:18] Oh, no problem. You know, and don’t worry. 噢 没问题 不用急的
[05:20] Lots of men don’t really focus until it’s time to negotiate. 很多男人不见棺材不落泪
[05:23] Yeah, well, that man doesn’t focus 是的 那男人不慌不忙
[05:25] unless an international conspiracy is threatening to ruin his life. 直到有国际阴谋集团准备毁掉他的生活
[05:40] My, my, my. 这帅哥是谁啊
[05:41] Private security looks like the life. 私人保镖看起来让你重获新生啊
[05:43] Nice suit. 衣服不错
[05:44] Yeah, it’s got its perks. 是啊 是不错
[05:46] Look, um, I’ve got a problem. 听着 我遇到困难了
[05:47] I bet. 看出来了
[05:48] The lease payments on that car must be scary. 租这车的钱肯定贵死了
[05:51] This is serious. Somebody came to me at work. 说真的 有人在工作的时候找上我
[05:53] There’s a job. 有个活
[05:55] I don’t know who else to talk to about it. 我不知道还能和谁说
[05:56] Look, Jesse, I-I have this thing 听着 杰西 我现在
[05:58] with the government now. I can’t — 为政府做事了 我不能
[05:59] Mike, there’s a whole bunch of people 迈克 现在有一大群人
[06:00] in some serious trouble, okay? 危在旦夕 好吗
[06:02] It’s my first job back. It’s important. 这是我回来后的首演 很重要的
[06:05] Are you talking life and death? 你说的是生死攸关的事吗
[06:07] ’cause that’s what I’m talking — 因为我在说的事
[06:08] There’s a whole lot of girls that are going to die 如果我们束手旁观的话
[06:10] if we don’t do something about it. 会有一大群姑娘为此丧命
[06:10] Now, what, are you — you really too busy to help? 现在你还是 太忙而不能帮吗
[06:24] So, you can get the details from the client. 你可以从委托人那了解详细情况
[06:26] But the highlights are human traffickers 但重点是人贩子
[06:28] and about 20 missing girls. 以及大约二十位失踪的姑娘
[06:30] Jesse, I want to help, but your timing — 杰西 我想帮忙 但你的时间
[06:32] Right this minute — couldn’t be worse. 此时此刻 糟的不能再糟了
[06:34] Yeah, Michael’s new job at the CIA 没错 迈克尔在中情局的新任务
[06:36] requires some very exciting babysitting. 需要绝佳的保姆技能
[06:38] Apparently, happy hour is more important 很显然 欢乐时光比
[06:40] than saving innocent young women. 拯救无辜少女更加重要
[06:42] That’s not exactly how I would put it — Fi! Fi. 我不是这么衡量的 菲
[06:45] How exactly would you put it, Mike? 那你究竟是怎么想的 迈克
[06:46] You’re the one that’s always been about helping people, right? 你是那个时刻准备救人于水火的人 对吗
[06:48] What, is that all over now that you’re back with the government? 怎么了 一回到政府一切都结束了吗
[06:50] No, Jesse, I will help, 不 杰西 我会帮
[06:52] just as soon as I can, but — 只要我能的话 但是
[06:54] In the meantime, those of us who can prioritize 与此同时 懂得孰轻孰重的
[06:57] are here for you, Jesse. 姐已经准备好了 杰西
[06:59] I’ll call Sam. 我会叫上萨姆
[07:03] Ryoko’s the V.P. of sales for Pacific Rim Industries. 凉子是泛太平洋工业的销售副总
[07:06] My firm handles their security here in town. 我公司负责他们在城里的安全
[07:07] So when her cousin went missing, she figured I could help. 所以当她表妹失踪之后 她觉得我能帮忙
[07:15] My family back in Japan 我在日本的家人
[07:17] lives in a small village near Kyoto. 住在京都附近的小村庄
[07:19] They said some girls there were 他们说一些女孩
[07:21] approached by men from the city — 被一些来自城里的男子搭讪
[07:23] criminals that convinced young women to go with them. 那些罪犯骗年轻女子和他们一起走
[07:28] The girls think they’ll get jobs if they go. 女孩们想如果跟他们走就会有工作
[07:31] But, instead, they are forced to… 然而 没想到的是 她们被迫
[07:35] Your cousin is one of these girls? 你的表妹是其中之一吗
[07:38] Norika — she’s only 15. 纪香 她才十五岁
[07:40] And you think she’s here in Miami? 你觉得她现在在迈阿密吗
[07:42] Yes. I know it. 是的 我知道
[07:43] Two days ago, one of the girls 两天前 有个女孩
[07:45] called her family in the village. 打电话给村里的家人
[07:47] Of course, she had to have stolen a phone from the men. 当然 她得从男人那里偷一部电话
[07:50] She said she had seen a sign 她说她看到一块标牌上
[07:53] with the words “Port of Miami.” 写着”迈阿密港”的字眼
[07:56] Then someone took the phone away. 之后有人把电话夺走了
[07:59] Her father listened as she was killed. 她父亲听到她被杀害了
[08:04] My relatives contacted me because they don’t know 我的亲属联系到我 因为他们不知道
[08:09] Anyone else in Miami who can help them. 在迈阿密还有谁能帮助他们
[08:12] Have you gone to the police? 你去找警察了吗
[08:13] Yes, but they said there’s not enough information 是的 但他们说他们没有足够的信息
[08:16] to find Norika and the other girls. 来寻找纪香和其它女孩
[08:18] Well, they may be right. 他们可能说的没错
[08:20] Miami is an awfully big haystack. 迈阿密人多了去了
[08:21] Well, I might have a lead on our needle. 我可能有些资料
[08:23] My firm has some pretty high-level contacts 我的公司在电信业务上
[08:25] in the telecom business. 有些高级的人脉
[08:27] They pulled some strings. 他们用了一些关系
[08:28] Turns out that the phone used to call the village 发现打去村里的电话
[08:30] tracks to a hotel on south beach. 其信号来源是在南部海滩的酒店里
[08:32] Check that out. 你看一下
[08:33] Could be one of our dirtbags is staying there. 可能我们要找的混蛋之一就在那里
[08:35] Son of a bitch is probably sipping mojitos as we speak. 狗杂种可能在我们说话的时候还在喝鸡尾酒
[08:38] Not for long. 逍遥不了多久了
[08:40] Let’s hope Mike hurries up with his CIA job. 希望迈克速度搞定中情局的活
[08:45] Covert security is all about making friends. 秘密安保就是考你交朋友的技能
[08:48] You have to give yourself a plausible reason 你得用一个似乎可信的理由
[08:51] to be near your target. 让自己靠近目标
[08:52] Some of the most important secrets in the world 世界上的一些绝密
[08:54] have been protected by a guy with a few stories 被一些讲着小故事
[08:56] and a drink in his hand. 和喝着小酒的人保护着
[08:58] I come off the plane. 我下了飞机
[08:59] I just fly in M.I.A., and a custom officer 我刚来到迈阿密 然后海关
[09:02] pulls out Cuban cigars — a full box. 从我包里搜出古巴雪茄 满满一盒
[09:05] And I say to him, “Is it too late to return them?” 我对他说 “现在还能去还回去不”
[09:09] the same thing happened to me 同样的事还发生在我
[09:10] trying to bring some peanuts back from Khartoum. 试着从喀土穆带些小花生回来的时候
[09:13] I’m gonna get another drink — another rum and coke. 我还要来一杯 再来一杯朗姆加可乐
[09:15] Yeah, make it two. 我也要这个
[09:18] Oh, bloody hell. 噢 该死
[09:20] You need to get that? 你一定要接吗
[09:21] Oh, most definitely not. 噢 必须不能接啊
[09:23] It’s my wife, calling to complain 是我老婆 打电话来
[09:24] about something or other. 抱怨这抱怨那
[09:26] It’s her specialty. 这是她的独门绝技
[09:27] You been married long? 你结婚很久了吗
[09:28] Oh, 23 very long years. 二十三年漫长的岁月
[09:31] She can’t be all that bad. 她不会一直这样吧
[09:33] You’ve not met my wife. 还好你没见过她
[09:36] Count yourself lucky. 算你走运
[09:37] I don’t see a wedding ring on that finger. 我看你无名指没戴婚戒
[09:39] My advice — keep it that way. 听我一言 单身贵族千金不换
[09:40] Marriage is like a loaf of bread. 婚姻就像一块面包
[09:42] It tastes great at the start, 刚开始还很好吃
[09:44] but it goes stale very fast. 但很快就变味儿
[09:45] At this point, 到我这个年纪
[09:46] it’s just one barney after another. 就只剩下没完没了的口角
[09:47] – “Barney”? – Yeah, fight. -口角 -就是吵架
[09:49] You don’t have to tell me about fighting. 吵架这事还用你说
[09:52] My girlfriend — she’ll just explode. 我要是敢看别的女人一眼
[09:55] I mean, if I’m looking at another woman, 我女朋友肯定会火冒三丈
[09:56] – she — – Look who’s coming over. -她肯定… -看看谁来了
[09:57] I bought them a couple of drinks earlier. 我之前请那两个美眉喝过两杯
[09:58] Controlling an unruly asset is tough, 要控制一个作风不正的目标人物绝非易事
[10:01] especially when women and alcohol are combined, 尤其是在女人与美酒的无敌组合面前
[10:03] which is why, as a general rule, 所以一般而言
[10:05] you don’t even try to control the hunter — 不必费力去控制猎艳者
[10:08] You just scare off the prey. 只需把猎物吓走即可
[10:11] My girlfriend is gonna kill me. 我女朋友肯定饶不了我
[10:14] This — she bought me this suit. 这一身是她给我买的
[10:16] Hey, look, pipe down, will you, man? 拜托老兄 淡定
[10:17] Oh, like your wife is any different. 有本事说我 你老婆也不是省油的灯
[10:21] Damn it. 见鬼
[10:22] Damn. 该死
[10:24] Wait. Where are they going? 对了 两位美女哪儿去了
[10:27] Hey, let’s get another drink. 咱再来一杯
[10:36] I’m guessing that’s the guy. 我觉得是那个人
[10:37] I slipped the concierge my last $50 我把身上最后50块钱打发给了门房
[10:38] to find out which guest checked in with a Japanese passport. 问他有没有持日本护照进来的客人
[10:41] He pointed me to him — 他指认出那人
[10:42] said the guy’s name is Takeda. 名叫武田
[10:44] Son of a bitch has 20 girls 这禽兽把二十个姑娘
[10:46] locked in a box somewhere, 关到什么鬼地方的小屋子里
[10:48] and he’s lounging poolside. 自己居然跑泳池旁来逍遥了
[10:49] Check out that missing digit. 注意他有断指
[10:51] Either he’s Japanese mafia, 这人肯定是日本黑手党
[10:52] or he’s been keeping a pet tiger. 不然就是养老虎当宠物给咬的
[10:54] Well, that would explain the shiny suit. 怪不得还裹这么严实
[10:56] You know, you don’t want to be flashing your yakuza tattoos 他肯定不想在南海滩上
[10:58] all over south beach — 满身山口组纹身招摇过市
[11:00] might raise a few eyebrows. 可能会惹祸上身
[11:06] What’s this all about? 这是什么情况
[11:11] I don’t know. 不知道
[11:11] But you can bet that guy’s 但我敢打赌这家伙
[11:12] greased a few palms of his own around this hotel. 肯定在宾馆周围收买了眼线
[11:17] What’s he doing? 他在搞什么东西
[11:22] That waiter was awfully friendly. 那个侍应可真是帮倒忙
[11:26] Looks like Takeda got tipped off. 好像有人跟他告密
[11:28] Yeah, I’d say so. 没错 我看也是
[11:28] He set fire to his I.D. and his phone. 身份证和电话都烧了
[11:30] Probably thinks we’re cops. 可能以为我们是警察
[11:32] Jesse, take the car. We’ll meet you out front. 杰西去开车 大家外面会和
[11:46] All right, end of the line, pal. 兄弟 你走投无路了
[11:48] Just drop your — 放下…
[12:03] God! 疼死我了
[12:17] Takeda! 武田
[12:22] Well, that slowed him down. 这下不跑了吧
[12:24] Well, it was either that or taking a bullet. 不这样就得吃我一枪
[12:27] It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m a doctor. 没事 没事 我是医生
[12:28] Back off. Please don’t touch him. 后退 不要碰他
[12:29] He’s in shock. 他惊吓过度
[12:30] We got to get this man to a hospital. 我们得送他去医院
[12:32] Hey, you guys need some help? 要帮忙吗
[12:33] – No! – Yeah, we need some help. -不 -帮我们一下
[12:36] Let me go. I’ll kill you! 放开我 我要杀了你们
[12:38] In you go. Yes…Inside. 上车 好了 进去了
[12:41] Hush, now. 给我闭嘴
[12:41] Talking is only gonna make it hurt worse. 说话会让你更痛苦
[12:49] Interigating a captive 审讯俘虏
[12:50] isn’t just about what you know about them. 并不仅在于你们对对方的了解
[12:52] It’s about what they know about you. 还在于对方对你们的了解
[12:54] If they think you’re cops, 他们如果把你们当成警察
[12:56] they’ll behave one way. 会使出一路套数对付
[12:57] If they think you’re rivals, 如果当成竞争对手
[12:58] they’ll behave another. 又是另一路套数
[12:59] It’s a choice you only get to make once, 仅有一次选择机会
[13:01] so you have to do your homework 你得做足准备
[13:02] and get it right the first time. 然后一次搞定
[13:04] How have you been playing it? 你们之前怎么策划的
[13:05] Well, like we’re rival traffickers, 扮成搜罗姑娘的
[13:07] looking for some girls. 同行对手
[13:08] The problem is, Takeda thinks 可问题是武田以为
[13:09] that me and Fi and Jesse 我 菲 还有杰西
[13:10] are just soldiers. 都只是条子
[13:11] You know how it is with these Yakuza guys — 你也知道这些山口组的家伙
[13:13] It’s all about hierarchy. 最看重的就是地位
[13:14] So I was thinking… 所以我觉得…
[13:16] It was time for the big, bad boss to make an appearance. 该让我这个心狠手辣的老大露面了
[13:18] The bigger, the better, Mike. 迈克 官越大越好
[13:19] – How badly is he hurt? – Uh, pretty bad. -他伤得怎样 -不轻
[13:22] He’s got a busted hip, and one of his arms is broken. 撞到髋骨上 一只手臂骨折
[13:24] I mean, the guy’s a lunatic — 这家伙简直丧心病狂
[13:26] Tried to play a game of human Frogger, 竟然玩起活人版青蛙过河
[13:27] and it didn’t quite work out for him. 但结果不怎么理想
[13:29] Frogger — it’s a video game from the ’80s. 青蛙过河是80年代的一视频游戏
[13:32] Never mind. 说了你也不知道
[13:33] Well, it’s gonna be tough to get him to talk 这家伙一身伤痛
[13:35] when he’s in so much pain. 想撬开他的嘴不容易呀
[13:36] Yeah, I thought about that. 对啊 这个我想过
[13:38] That’s why, um… 所以…
[13:39] I called in someone else to play nurse. 我请了一个人来演护士
[13:41] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[13:43] It is too dangerous. 太危险了
[13:44] Michael, you’re gonna be outside with your gun, 迈克尔 你在拿枪在门外守着
[13:47] and you’ve got the man shackled to the bed, for god’s sake. 这人的脚也已经被绑在床上
[13:50] How dangerous could it be? 哪来的危险
[13:51] The guy is a Yakuza gangster, 这人可是山口组的歹徒
[13:53] and I’m not putting you in the same room with him. 我不能让你和他待在一间屋子
[13:55] Uh, I’m sorry. I thought you were running out of time 那没办法 你时间不多
[13:58] and that people were going to die. 再拖下去会出人命的
[14:00] Do you have a better idea that doesn’t involve me? 不让我去你还有什么好办法
[14:08] Right. 这就对了
[14:09] Okay, then. Guess I’m on. 好了 马上行动
[14:11] Listen, mom… 妈 听我说…
[14:13] This guy can’t know that you’re working with us. 不能让这家伙知道我们是一伙的
[14:16] He has to believe we forced you to do this. 得让他相信你是我们强迫的
[14:19] I think I can manage that. 这个我应该能行
[14:20] No, I don’t think you understand. 不 你肯定还不明白
[14:22] I’m going to have to treat you 我对你要向对他一样残暴
[14:23] as bad as I treat him or even worse. 甚至更厉害
[14:25] – I get it. – I don’t think you do, mom. -知道了 -妈 我看不一定
[14:27] It’s not gonna feel like an act. 这不是演戏
[14:28] It’s not gonna be pleasant. 不是什么好玩的
[14:30] Michael, just do me a favor and don’t worry about me. 迈克尔 拜托别这么担心我
[14:33] Using civilians in undercover operations 在卧底行动中使用平民
[14:35] is all about emotional manipulation, 成功与否完全在于情感操控
[14:37] so it’s your job to help them be who they need to be, 所以你的职责便是不择手段地
[14:40] feel what they need to feel, by any means necessary. 帮他们入戏 深入体会角色
[14:44] Hey! 你
[14:46] Are you as deaf as you are dumb?! 你这又聋又哑的老太婆
[14:49] You pick up that damn bag, you get inside, 拿着你那破袋子滚进去
[14:52] and stitch this son of a bitch up! 把那混蛋缝几针
[14:53] Let’s go! Move it! 去 快走
[14:55] Get your sorry ass in there now! 赶紧给我滚进去
[15:05] I’ll give her a minute, then go in myself. 让她待几分钟 然后我进去
[15:14] I’m sorry. I know. I know this hurts. 对不起 我知道你很疼
[15:17] Can I get you anything for the pain? 要给你点止痛药吗
[15:22] Do you understand English? 你懂英语吗
[15:24] Aren’t you done yet?! 还没打完
[15:25] – I’m sorry. – What kind of nurse are you? -对不起 -什么狗屁护士
[15:27] I’m sorry. It’s just — 对不起 只是…
[15:29] “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry”! 就知道一个劲儿对不起
[15:31] Shape up, darlin’, or he won’t be the only one 你给我规矩点儿 不然到时候
[15:33] who needs some serious medical attention. 重伤的可就不止他一个了
[15:35] Get over there! Don’t move! 滚那边站好 别动
[15:37] Keep your mouth shut! 闭嘴
[15:40] Listen up. Pay attention to me. 给我好好听着 看着我
[15:43] You and I need to have a little talky-talk. 我们得好好谈谈
[15:45] Now, I’m gonna speak real slow 现在我说慢点
[15:48] so you understand me. 你好好听着
[15:51] I need to know where those sweet little Asian girls are, 老实交代那些亚洲花姑娘们在哪
[15:54] ’cause let me tell you something — 我告诉你
[15:55] I control that particular import business 迈阿密这买卖都是我的
[15:57] here in Miami — me. 是大爷我
[15:59] Any shipments that come through here are mine. 这里来往的姑娘都是我的
[16:01] You cooperate — I’ll let you live. 你乖乖听话 我就放你一马
[16:04] You don’t — 不听的话…
[16:07] What’s funny? 笑什么
[16:08] You think you can threaten me? 你以为这就能吓倒我
[16:13] Once… 有一次…
[16:16] I fall asleep on guard duty. 我巡逻的时候睡着了
[16:20] You know who do this? 你知道这谁干的
[16:22] I do… 我自己…
[16:24] To punish… 以示惩戒
[16:26] To remind me. 提醒自己
[16:29] You think I will betray my own people? 你以为我会背叛我们的人
[16:32] If you let me go, 你要是敢放我走
[16:34] me and my people will find you 我和我手下一定会找到你
[16:36] and only kill you. 然后杀了你
[16:39] If you don’t, 你要是不放
[16:41] you can watch them kill your whole family first. 你会亲眼看着他们灭你全家
[16:48] There are worse things to lose than a finger. 断指算啥 我会让你死都不知道怎么死的
[16:54] Move! Let’s go! 出去 走
[16:57] I said “Move”! 我叫你出去
[17:08] It’s okay. I’ll do it. 来吧 我给你点
[17:15] You all right? 你没事吧
[17:18] You said it wouldn’t be pleasant. 你说过不是好玩的
[17:20] I had to upset you. 刚才那么对你是迫不得已
[17:21] I didn’t know how else to do it. 我也没其他办法
[17:22] I know. 这个我懂
[17:24] I-it was just… 我只是…
[17:31] …I hadn’t seen that in a long time. 好久没见过这场面了
[17:36] Seen what? 什么场面
[17:40] Nothing. 没事
[17:43] I’ll be — I’ll be all right. I just need a minute. 我没事 缓一会儿就好
[17:54] What was she talking about, Michael? 迈克尔 她刚说什么
[17:57] It’s not something I want to talk about right now. 我这会儿不想谈这个
[18:04] – You’re upset. – No, I’m fine. -你脸色不好 -不 我没事
[18:06] We just need to find out what this guy knows. 我们得弄清楚这家伙知道什么
[18:08] The girls will be on their way to a buyer soon. 这些姑娘马上就要被转手给买主了
[18:10] What are you thinking? 你想怎么办
[18:11] Drugging him’s our best option. 给他打药可能是上策
[18:13] Get him relaxed, get him talking. 这样才能让他放松 并且开口说话
[18:15] – I’ll call sugar. – No, I can do that. -我去联系休格 -不用 我来
[18:17] But cracking him’s gonna take more than a few hours, 搞定这家伙肯定得要好几个小时
[18:20] so I need your help… 我想让你帮我
[18:24] with my other thing. 办另外一件事
[18:25] With your CIA job? 你中情局的差使
[18:27] Playboy needs a sitter. 这位花花大叔得有人看着
[18:28] Pretty hard for a foreign operative to get close 有你在他身边盯着
[18:30] if you’re sitting right next to him. 外国间谍肯定难以接近
[18:32] I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t have to, Fi. 菲 不是逼不得已我不会开这口
[18:34] Okay. 好吧
[18:40] When you can’t keep an asset away from his favorite vice, 如果不能阻止目标人物沾花惹草
[18:44] it’s often better to supply him with a safe target, 那么给他找个安全的饵则是上策
[18:47] which is one reason why female operatives 所以女间谍都要学会像各气道大师一样
[18:49] are trained in how to keep men interested 在不让男人近身的同时
[18:51] while fending them off like aikido masters. 勾住男人的魂
[18:53] Oh, who would have thought 谁能想到
[18:54] that a nuclear engineer could be so very… 一个核工程师竟然这么…
[18:57] Charming? 风度翩翩
[18:58] You’re far too gorgeous to be at a conference like this. 你这样的美人怎么会到这种会议来
[19:01] Tell me — are you sure you’re not lost, 你确定自己不是走错地方了
[19:02] English lass like yourself? 这位英伦美女
[19:06] I found you. 可是我遇见了你
[19:08] I haven’t really explored Miami very much. 我还没好好转过迈阿密
[19:11] What do you say we venture out of this bar? 出去去兜兜风怎样
[19:12] And your wife won’t mind? 你爱人不介意吗
[19:14] Hmm? 什么
[19:15] You have a tan line on your ring finger. 你无名指上有晒后戒痕
[19:21] Huh. Well… 这个…
[19:25] Why pretend? 不装了
[19:26] Yes, married — guilty as charged. 没错 我是有妇之夫 被发现了
[19:28] You know, love, it’s — it’s over. 但爱 早就荡然无存了
[19:30] I’m just looking for someone more exciting, more my speed. 我只想找寻更合我拍 令我振奋的可人
[19:33] Maybe we should… 或许我们应该
[19:36] …venture out after all. 好好玩玩
[19:39] Really? 真的吗
[19:41] Your room or mine? 去你房间还是到我房间
[19:43] I have something 我想到
[19:44] much, much, much, much more fun in mind. 比那有意思的多了的主意
[19:56] Oh, I love the way you tease. 真是爱死你的风骚劲了
[19:58] Your wife isn’t the teasing sort? 你老婆不会吗
[20:00] My wife?! Mm. 我老婆
[20:01] Oh, god! 上帝啊
[20:02] Her idea of a fun time is having a conversation 谈论园艺或是家饰
[20:04] about gardening or h-home decor. 就是她眼中的”趣事”
[20:07] No. 真是够了
[20:08] How many times do I have to listen to her droning on 在我上吊自杀前得听她唠叨多少次
[20:10] about hanging curtains before I up and hang myself? 挂窗帘的屁事啊
[20:15] I’m bored just hearing about it. 光听你说我都觉得没劲
[20:17] You are the kind of girl 你是我
[20:18] I have been looking for all my life. 倾其一生找寻的女孩
[20:21] You and I were meant to be together. 你我命中注定要在一起
[20:24] No talking about curtains with you. 才不用跟你谈论窗帘呢
[20:28] No, no, no. 不 当然不用了
[20:30] I prefer to live on the edge… 我喜欢风口浪尖的生活
[20:33] Don’t you? 你呢
[20:33] Oh, yes! 正是
[20:43] Tell me when to turn. 告诉我何时打方向盘
[20:44] Tell me. Tell me. Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! 告诉我告诉我告诉我 告诉我
[20:46] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[20:47] I’m living on the edge! 活在风口浪尖上啊
[20:49] Left! Make a left! 左 左转
[20:53] Right! 右
[20:55] Left! 左
[20:58] Ahh! Right! 右 快
[21:02] Left! 左
[21:04] Oh, my god! Don’t you feel alive?! 上帝 你感觉到生命了吗
[21:07] Stop! Oh, for the love of god, stop! 停车 看在上帝的份上 停车
[21:20] Why don’t we call your wife 我们何不给你老婆去通电话
[21:22] and tell her that you’ve found your soul mate? 告诉她你已找到心灵伴侣了
[21:24] Don’t you dare! 你敢
[21:36] A necessary evil that goes along with being a spy 身为间谍不可避免的
[21:39] is maintaining friendships 就是与各类没品之人
[21:40] with all sorts of unsavory people, 保持友谊
[21:42] Like drug dealers, for example. 比如毒贩子
[21:46] Yo, Mikey! 迈迈
[21:48] Mikey! 迈迈
[21:51] “Mikey”? Really, Sugar? Try it again. 迈迈 你搞什么 休格 重新来过
[21:54] Of course, some friendships 当然 有些情谊
[21:56] are friendlier than others. 更显亲密
[22:01] Michael, hey. 迈克尔
[22:03] I got over here as quick as I could. 我尽快赶过来了
[22:06] Hospital-grade amphetamines and phenobarbital. 医用级别的安非他命及苯巴比妥
[22:08] What kind of party you got going on in here, huh? 你在这里要办什么样的派对啊
[22:10] Time to go, Sugar. Consider us almost even. 你可以走了 休格 我们快扯平了
[22:13] Hold it. Hold on. 等等 慢着
[22:14] I feel it’d be irresponsible of me 未经会诊就把药物交给你
[22:16] to hand that over to you without a consult. 我感觉自己很不负责任
[22:19] It’s gonna knock you flat, 它绝对够摆平你的
[22:21] but in a good way. 当然是嗨平的
[22:23] Yeah. Okay. 好了
[22:25] Now, mom, you’re gonna have to hold him down. 妈 你得控制住他
[22:27] You need to find a vein. 找到静脉
[22:28] I know what I’m doing, Michael. 我知道自己在干什么 迈克尔
[22:30] Let’s just get this over with. 我们就把这结束了吧
[22:32] Here you go. 拿着
[22:48] It’s just a little something to help with the pain. 这只是一针能帮助缓解疼痛的药
[22:55] No shot. 不要打针
[22:57] You understand? 你明白吗
[22:59] No shot. 不要打针
[23:01] I’m going in there. Mike, don’t. 我要进去 迈克 别
[23:03] You pull her out of there, this is over. 你把她拖出来 就没下文了
[23:04] She can do this. 她可以的
[23:06] If I don’t give it to you, they’re going to kill me. 如果我不照做 他们会杀了我的
[23:08] They’ll kill you anyway. 无论如何他们都会杀了你的
[23:11] Help me. 帮我
[23:14] If you help me, 你帮了我
[23:15] my friends will save you. 我朋友就会救你
[23:17] – What are they saying? – I don’t know. -他们在说什么 -不知道
[23:19] The damn mikes aren’t picking it up. 该死的传声器收不到音
[23:21] No, I-I-I can’t. 我不能
[23:23] You have to. 你必须帮我
[23:24] This is your only chance. 这是你唯一的机会
[23:27] I don’t know. 我不知道
[23:31] Trust…me. 相 信 我
[23:39] Okay. 好
[23:43] But I can’t help you if I’m dead, 我不给你打针的话 他肯定会灭了我
[23:44] and he wants you to take the shot. 到时候就更不能帮你了
[23:53] Damn it. 该死的
[23:56] What the hell are you doing in here? 你在这里搞毛啊
[23:57] I said give him the shot and get out! 我说了给他一针 完事了出去
[23:59] I just finished. 刚打完
[24:01] What were you two talking about? 你们两个说什么呢
[24:03] He — he asked for — for — for water. 他 他要 水
[24:05] What, do you have a problem with that? 怎么了 他要喝水都不行吗
[24:08] Get on out! Move! 滚出去 滚
[24:10] Get the hell out of here! 从这里给我滚出去
[24:16] I’m sorry you had to go through that. 抱歉要让你承受那些
[24:19] He’ll calm down once the drugs kick in, 药效发挥他就会冷静下来了
[24:21] So you can go home now. 你现在可以回家了
[24:24] I never gave him the shot. 我没给他打针
[24:26] What? 什么
[24:27] He asked for my help, and I agreed. 他向我寻求帮助 我答应了
[24:31] Why would you do that? 你为什么要这么做
[24:32] Because I think I can get him to talk. 因为我觉得我能撬开他的嘴巴
[24:36] You are not going back in there. 你不能再进去了
[24:37] – You are done. – Really? -你完事了 -真的吗
[24:40] And who’s he gonna talk to, Michael? 他还能跟谁说话呢 迈克尔
[24:43] Now, I may not be some expert interrogator, 或许我不是什么审讯专家
[24:45] but I can tell you that the one person 但我可以告诉你 那个家伙
[24:47] he is talking to right now… 现在只会对一个人开口
[24:50] …is me. 那就是我
[25:01] Okay, now, if we play this right, 如果进展顺利
[25:03] Takeda’s gonna ask you to contact his crew. 武田会要你联系他的同伙
[25:05] If you find them, we can tail them back 要是你找到他们了 我们就能尾随其后
[25:07] to where they’re holding the girls. 找到藏匿女孩们的地点
[25:09] Sounds like a good plan. 听起来不错
[25:10] Yeah, but are you ready? 是的 你准备好了吗
[25:12] I mean, look, Mike’s really gonna have to come after you 听着 迈克真的会来”追杀”你
[25:14] so Takeda doesn’t think something’s up. 武田才不会起疑心
[25:16] What does that mean? 什么意思
[25:16] He’s gonna yell, push you around, 他会冲你大吼大叫 推搡你
[25:18] probably tear your blouse. 或是扯你衣服
[25:19] It could get pretty rough, mom. 会很粗暴 妈
[25:21] Rough? Why don’t you just hit me? 粗暴 你何不直接给我一拳
[25:23] – What? – Oh, no, no. -什么 -不不
[25:24] The — the blouse will sell it, Maddy. 衣服就够了 麦迪
[25:26] A punch will sell it better. 拳头更可信
[25:27] I’m not gonna hit you, mom. 我不会打你的 妈
[25:29] It’s not like I haven’t been hit before. 我以前又不是没被打过
[25:36] Snap your head to the side when you feel the impact. 我抬手 碰到你马上把头转到一边
[25:41] But it’ll still hurt. 但还是会疼的
[25:43] I know. 我知道
[25:54] You ready to start talkin’, boy?! 你准备好开口说话了吗 小子
[25:57] Woman, get in here! 女人 给我进来
[26:00] Good luck, Maddy. 好运 麦迪
[26:08] Does he look focused to you?! 你看他 能全神贯注吗
[26:10] I can’t have him in this much pain. 他这么疼我都没法向他问话
[26:12] Did you give him the drugs? 你给他打针了吗
[26:13] – Yeah, I did. – Well, then, why aren’t they working?! -我有 -那为什么没用呢
[26:15] – I don’t — I don’t — – “I don’t — I don’t –“ -我不 不 -我不 不
[26:17] Maybe I miscalculated the dosage. 也许我算错剂量了
[26:19] Maybe? 什么叫也许
[26:24] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[26:25] “Sorry” doesn’t cut it! 道歉有用的话还要警察干嘛
[26:28] If I come back in here after you drugged him 等你给他用药后我再回来
[26:30] and he’s not cooperative, I’m gonna kill you. 他要是还不合作 我就会杀了你
[26:33] I’m gonna find me a nurse that actually has a brain. 我会再找名有脑子的护士来
[26:55] I’m not gonna last long. 我坚持不下去了
[26:57] You said you had friends. 你说你有朋友
[27:00] I supposed to have meeting with boss today 今天我本应该和老板见面的
[27:03] At Zorba’s, 4:00. 四点 在佐巴餐厅
[27:04] Call restaurant. 打电话给餐厅
[27:06] Who do I ask for? 我要找谁
[27:07] Hiroshi. 希罗希
[27:11] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[27:13] I’m just so scared. 我太害怕了
[27:16] You can do this. 你可以的
[27:19] You have to do this. 因为你没有选择
[27:21] Only way we live. 只有这样我们才能不死
[27:26] Okay. 好了
[27:28] Looks like your ma got what we needed. 看来你妈搞定了
[27:29] Takeda’s boys are gonna be at Zorba’s at 4:00. 武田的同伙四点会在佐巴餐厅出现
[27:33] Mike, uh, it’s probably best if you stay here, 迈克 你留在这里盯着武田
[27:35] keep an eye on Takeda. 是最好不过的了
[27:36] Jesse and I can deal with this. 我跟杰西去吧
[27:38] Yeah. Sounds good, sam. 好的 萨姆
[27:39] And I’ll give Fi a call — see how she’s doing with Huxley. 我会给菲打个电话 看赫胥黎那边如何了
[27:41] Yeah. 好的
[27:46] The work of a spy doesn’t always involve undermining people. 间谍的工作 通常不涉及危害他人
[27:50] Oftentimes, the solution to a problem 一般而言 问题的解决方法
[27:52] is simply convincing someone 就是简单的规劝某人
[27:53] to behave like a better human being, 能更好的为人处事
[27:55] but it may take more than a stern lecture. 但有时需要给点教训才行
[27:58] Darling, where’d you go? 亲爱的 你去哪里啊
[28:00] I could have driven us both back. 我可以开车载我们去啊
[28:02] The party’s just getting started! 欢乐才要就此上演呢
[28:09] – Leave me alone! – You don’t mean that. -别烦我 -这不是你的真心
[28:11] I do! I do mean it! 不 我是说真的
[28:13] But we’re meant to be together! 可我们命中注定要在一起啊
[28:16] No, we’re not. 不 才没有呢
[28:17] How can you say that? 你怎么能这么说
[28:18] I’m the girl you’ve been looking for all of your life. 我是你倾其一生找寻的女孩啊
[28:21] It’s time to leave that bloody dreadful marriage of yours. 是时候结束你那冷血腐朽的婚姻了
[28:23] No, it isn’t. 不是的
[28:25] What?! 你说什么
[28:26] No. I’m not leaving my wife. 不 我不会离开我的妻子
[28:29] But she’s a boring old hag 可她只是个无聊的丑老太婆
[28:31] who only wants to talk about hanging curtains, remember? 只会跟你谈论挂窗帘 你不记得了吗
[28:33] No. My wife’s an angel. 不 我的妻子 是天使
[28:37] An angel? 天使
[28:39] An angel?! 天使
[28:40] How dare you! 你竟敢这样说
[28:42] You led me on! We’re finished! 你骗我 我们完了
[29:06] Sweetheart? 宝贝
[29:08] I just called to see how you are. 我就打来问问你怎么样
[29:12] Yes. Yes. I miss you, too. 是 是 我也想你
[29:21] I should be inside the restaurant. 我应该到餐厅里去
[29:23] No. No. 不 不行
[29:24] Trust me — Takeda’s Yakuza buddies 相信我 如果武田的山口组兄弟们
[29:26] are going to be a lot less chatty 认为同餐者中
[29:28] if they think one of their fellow diners understands ’em. 有人能听得懂他们 就会寡言少语
[29:30] Sam’s in there. He’s got a powerful mike. 萨姆在里面 他有支收讯良好的传声器
[29:33] He’s picking up whatever those guys are talking about. 会接受到他们的全部对话内容
[29:37] It’s gonna be fine. Sam, how’s it going in there? 会没事的 萨姆 里面情况怎么样
[29:40] Nothing to report, 无可汇报
[29:42] other than that the boss is on his third green tea. 除了那老板正在喝他的第三杯绿茶了
[29:44] I can hear every slurp. 他每啜一口我都听得一清二楚
[29:45] That mike doesn’t mess around, does it? 那支传声器挺靠谱吧
[29:46] Hey, if your firm wants to lend us 要是你家公司还想借给我们
[29:48] any more of its fancy toys, no complaints here. 更多新奇玩具 来者不拒
[29:53] I think our friend’s lunch date just arrived. 看来友人的午餐对象到了
[29:55] The most advanced directional microphones 最为先进的定向传声器
[29:58] can capture human speech at distances of 200 meters. 能捕捉到200米范围内的人类对话
[30:02] So long as you have a clear line of sight on your target, 只要在你与目标间没有阻隔物
[30:05] there’s nothing better for 偷听私人谈话
[30:06] eavesdropping on a private conversation. 没有比这更好的选择了
[30:17] Miami beach real estate isn’t in the toilet, eh? 迈阿密海滩房地产有起色了 是不
[30:20] Well, that commission just bought me my winter home in Aspen. 刚那笔佣金够在阿斯本买套冬季度假屋了
[30:24] Sam, we’re having serious sound issues out here. 萨姆 我们听不清了
[30:26] Yeah, I’m gonna move closer. 我得靠近点儿了
[30:42] Well, our Yakuza friends just left. 我们山口组的兄弟刚刚离开了
[30:45] Sam, we cannot lose them. 萨姆 我们可不能把他们丢了
[30:47] Yeah, I’m going after them. 是 我得去跟他们了
[30:48] When tailing someone dangerous, 当跟踪危险人物的时候
[30:50] it’s a good idea to give yourself an innocent-sounding reason 给自己找一个听上去清白的理由
[30:53] to be following your target. 是一个不错的选择
[30:54] Most of the time, you won’t need it. 大多数时候 你是不需要的
[30:56] But if it turns out your target is on to you… 但是如果你的目标盯上你了
[30:59] Why are you following us? 你为什么跟着我们
[31:02] You’ll really need it. 你就需要这样一个理由了
[31:03] Whoa, whoa. Hey, guys. 嘿 兄弟
[31:05] I think one of you left this on the table in there. 我觉得你们谁刚才在那把手表落桌上了
[31:07] I mean, she’s a beaut. 它可真漂亮啊
[31:08] I would hate to lose a watch like this, you know, if she were mine. 如果它是我的 我可不想把它丢了
[31:11] Yes. That is mine. Thank you. 是 这就是我的 谢谢
[31:18] Okay, they just stole my watch. 好吧 他们刚偷走了我的手表
[31:21] Sam, what the hell happened? 萨姆 他妈的发生了什么
[31:22] You’re supposed to be following them. 你应该跟着他们的
[31:23] Sorry, man. I had to bail. 抱歉 兄弟 我必须得溜走
[31:24] Those guys knew I was after them. 他们发现我在跟踪他们了
[31:27] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[31:28] I heard them talking about the girls. 我听到他们谈论那些女孩了
[31:31] She translated the last bit of the conversation. 她听到了对话的最后一部分
[31:33] Yeah? And… 嗯 然后呢
[31:35] If Takeda doesn’t check in within two hours, 如果武田两个小时之内再不回去报道
[31:37] They’re killing the girls, all of them. 他们会杀掉那些女孩 所有女孩
[31:49] Why would they kill the girls? 他们干嘛杀掉那些女孩啊
[31:50] Operational security. 安全起见
[31:52] One of their guys has disappeared. 他们中的一个人不见了
[31:53] These Yakuza… they won’t take any chances. 这些山口组的人 他们是不会冒任何险的
[31:56] What now, Mike? 迈克 现在怎么办
[31:58] Let me think. 让我想想
[32:10] What would you do if you were in my shoes? 你是我的话 你会怎么办
[32:15] No, mom. 不行 妈妈
[32:16] I’m asking you a question. 我在问你问题呢
[32:21] He’d fake a escape with Takeda… 他会假装跟武田一起逃跑
[32:23] to get him to lead us back to the girls. 让他带我们找到那些女孩
[32:28] Sounds good. 听上去不错
[32:29] But you’d have to sell the fact 但是你得让他相信
[32:31] that you got away from mike somehow. 你以某种方式从迈克这逃离了
[32:33] Fine, I’ll… I’ll… 我 我
[32:33] I’ll tell Takeda that I injected him with drugs. 我去跟武田说我给迈克注射麻醉剂了
[32:36] And that he pushed you past your breaking point. 而且迈克把你逼急了
[32:39] What? 怎么样
[32:40] Did he… what… do this… something like that? 比如他 这样 就像这样是吗
[32:43] Are you out of your mind, ma? 你疯了吗 妈妈
[32:45] – You can’t go in there! – I can. -你不能再进去了 -我可以的
[32:46] You’ll do as I tell you!! 你得照着我说的做
[32:48] Damn it! 少废话
[32:49] Don’t tell me what I can’t do! 别告诉我 我不能干什么
[32:54] You can play your father in there, 在里面 你可以像你的父亲那样对我
[32:56] but not out here. 但是在这不行
[33:05] Michael, you know this is the only way. 迈克尔 你也知道别无他法了
[33:14] I’ll call Fi and Jesse… 我来给菲和杰西打电话
[33:15] let them know what’s going on. 让他们知道这的情况
[33:22] We gotta get out of here, now! 我们得离开这 马上
[33:26] What happened? Did you talk to my friends? 发生了什么 你跟我的朋友谈过了吗
[33:28] No. He caught me trying to get a phone. 没 我想拿手机的时候被他抓到了
[33:31] But I was able to give that son of a bitch a shot of morphine 不过我还是给那个混蛋注射了吗啡
[33:34] and lock him in the other room. 然后把他锁在旁边的房间里了
[33:38] He’s not gonna be out long, 他不会昏迷太久
[33:39] and we only have a few minutes before his friends get back. 在他的同伙回来之前 我们的时间不多
[33:45] where the hell are you, woman?! 死哪去了 你个死女人
[33:48] You’re dead! 你死定了
[33:49] You hear me?! Dead! 你听到了吗 死定了
[33:59] Jesse, they’re coming your way. 杰西 他们朝你的方向去了
[34:00] Make it look good. 演得逼真点
[34:07] Hope your mom knows what she’s doing, Mikey. 迈迈 希望你妈妈知道她在干嘛
[34:09] So do I, Sam. 萨姆 我也是
[34:14] Oh, my god! It’s them! What do I do?! 天啊 是他们 怎么办
[34:18] No! 不要
[34:22] Go faster! 开快点
[34:32] How do I get to your friends? 我怎么才能找到你的朋友
[34:35] I need to know! 我得知道
[34:43] Where do I go?! 我们去哪儿
[34:44] We can’t let them follow us back. 我们不能让他们跟着
[34:54] – Let her shake us, Jesse. – You sure? -杰西 让她甩掉我们 -你确定
[34:56] She can tell us how to find her through the cellphone. 她能通过手机告诉我们地点
[34:57] Just let her go. 别追了
[35:10] Okay, we lost them. 好了 我们甩掉他们了
[35:13] Where do I go?! 我们去哪儿
[35:26] So, your friends are in one of these warehouses? 你的朋友就在这些仓库的其中一个吗
[35:29] You go now. 你现在可以走了
[35:31] I walk from here. 我自己走过去
[35:33] This is not good, Mike. 迈克 这样可不行
[35:35] I mean, Mandy’s about to lose Takeda, 曼迪要丢掉武田了
[35:36] and we still don’t know where those girls are. 可我们还不知道那些女孩在哪
[35:38] We’re running out of time here. 我们快没时间了
[35:41] No. 不行
[35:43] No, no, look. They just drove by. 不行 看 他们的车刚刚经过
[35:44] The… the men who kidnapped us. They’re here. Please. 绑架我们的人 他们就在那
[35:47] I don’t see them! 我没看到他们啊
[35:48] She said we just drove by? 她说我们刚刚经过
[35:49] What the hell’s she talking about? 他妈的在胡说什么啊
[35:50] She’s bluffing. She wants us to get closer 她在虚张声势 她想我们靠近点
[35:52] so she can get Takeda to talk. 这样武田就能开口了
[35:54] Well, are you sure, Mike? I mean, she’s not you. 你确定吗 迈克 她可不是你啊
[35:56] Do a pass-by, Sam. 萨姆 假装经过一下
[36:00] They’re not here. 他们不在这儿
[36:04] There! They’re looking for us! 看 他们正在找我们呢
[36:06] They’re looking for us, and they’re going to find us! 他们迟早会找到我们的
[36:09] We need your friends. Where are they? 我们得要你的朋友帮忙 他们在哪啊
[36:11] You promised that they would help us! 你说过他们会帮我们的
[36:13] Please, we just have to go to where they are. 求求你了 我们得找到你的朋友啊
[36:15] Too risky to go there! 去那儿太危险了
[36:16] It’s too risky to stay here, all right? 待在这里也很危险啊 好吧
[36:19] They’re circling this area, 他们把这儿包围了
[36:20] and they’ll find us in minutes and kill us. 他们很快就会发现我们然后杀掉我们的
[36:23] We have to find your friends now. 我们得马上找到你的朋友
[36:24] – No! – Please. -不行 -求你了
[36:27] Please. 求你了
[36:35] I can’t move fast enough. 我走不了了
[36:37] You go. 你去吧
[36:39] Go bring the men here. Tell them to bring guns. 把我的朋友带到这来 让他们带上枪
[36:41] I can’t go! I don’t know where they are! 我去不了 我不知道他们在哪
[36:43] Warehouse 113, next street over! 113号仓库 就在旁边那条街
[36:45] Three men there. Password ”Nihonto.” 有三个人 暗号”Nihonto”
[36:48] Hurry! 赶紧
[37:00] I lead them away. 我来引开他们
[37:02] Go! 快去
[37:05] Go! I said go! 快去 我说了 快去
[37:14] They’re in warehouse 113, Michael. 迈克尔 他们在113号仓库
[37:15] It’s a block over. There are three guards. 就在旁边那条街 有三个守卫
[37:17] The password is “Nihonto.” 暗号是”Nihonto”
[37:21] If he moves, shoot him in his good leg. 如果他乱动的话 打他没瘸那条腿
[37:24] I think I can manage that. 这我还是能搞定的
[37:27] Good job, Mandy. 干的漂亮 曼迪
[37:39] “Nihonto” “Nihonto.”
[37:44] Pack up your things, guys. Your operation is over. 收拾东西吧 伙计们 你们的任务结束了
[37:48] Who are you? 你是谁啊
[37:49] “Who am I?” Doesn’t matter. All you need to know 我是谁不重要 你只需要知道
[37:51] Is that your good friend, Takeda, was captured. 你们的朋友武田被抓了
[37:54] How you know that? 你怎么知道的
[37:55] Because I’m the guy who captured him. 因为他在我手里
[37:56] What’s japanese for “Drop your weapons”? 日语里”放下武器”怎么说
[37:58] Oh, maybe something like this. 或者是像这样
[38:00] No, I think it’s this. 不 我觉得应该是这样
[38:14] It’s okay. You’re safe now. 没事 你们安全了现在
[38:18] I’m not gonna touch you. 我不会碰你们的
[38:27] How are the girls? 那些女孩都怎么样
[38:28] About as well as one could hope. 如我们所愿吧
[38:29] My firm is pulling some strings, 我的公司在幕后牵线
[38:30] trying to get them all home quickly. 让他们都尽快回家
[38:32] What about Takeda? 武田呢
[38:33] Feds picked him and all his guys up. 联邦警察把他和他的喽罗都抓到了
[38:35] Japanese cops took care of the rest of them in Kyoto, 日本警察将在京都逮捕了他们的余党
[38:36] so they’ll be spending a lot more time in a confined space than those girls did. 他们得在牢房里待的时间可比那些女孩长多了
[38:40] Now… my firm gives me a little, uh, discretionary fund 我的公司给了我一点机密资金
[38:44] for emergencies. 用于紧急情况
[38:47] I think this counts. 我想这算你的佣金吧
[38:48] No, you keep it, Jesse. 你自己留着吧 杰西
[38:49] Mike, take the money, man. 迈克 拿着吧 兄弟
[38:51] Uh, excuse me. 不好意思
[38:53] I’ve helped michael before, and he’s never paid me. 我以前也帮过迈克 他可从来没给过我报酬
[38:55] All right, well, thank you, 好了 谢谢你们
[38:56] both of you, for everything. 你们两位 做了这么多
[38:58] No, thank you. 不 应该谢谢你
[38:59] I’ll see you guys later. 下次见
[39:03] Here. Use that to fix up your dad’s charger. 拿着 用这些钱好好修修你爸爸的车
[39:09] Maybe it’s time to just leave the past in the past. 也许该让过去的都过去吧
[39:13] Maybe it’s time to stare the past down and deal with it, Michael. 也许应该正视过去 战胜过去了吧 迈克
[39:17] It happened, for better or for worse. 不管好坏 该发生的已经发生了
[39:21] It made us who we are. 它造就了现在的我们
[39:23] All you can do now is look towards the future. 现在你能做的 只有向前看
[39:34] You should really stop trying, Max. 得了吧 麦克斯
[39:41] I got your report on Huxley. 我收到你关于赫胥黎的报告了
[39:42] I liked the read. 读起来不错
[39:43] – I do have a couple of notes on the story. – Oh? -我还在故事中作了几处标记 -是吗
[39:46] I’m not so sure how I feel about 第二幕前爱尔兰共和军间谍出人意料的登场
[39:47] a ex-I.R.A. Operative’s surprise appearance in the second act. 着实让我吃了一惊
[39:51] Fiona got the job done. 菲欧娜把这事儿搞定了
[39:53] She scared him celibate. 她把人家吓得禁欲了
[39:54] Yeah, she did. 是 她搞定了这事儿
[39:55] You know, there’s a couple of cardinal rules 不过”政府秘密特工行动”
[39:57] to this whole “Government Secret Agent” Gig. 还是有一些基本规则的
[39:58] I mean, first of all, it’s secret. 首先 它得保密
[40:00] And secondly, you’re the agent, not your girlfriend. 其次 你才是特工 不是你的女朋友
[40:05] Homework? 家庭作业吗
[40:06] It’s a gift. 是个礼物
[40:08] Improvisational jazz. 即兴爵士
[40:09] I kind of figured it was your style. 我觉得这应该合你的口味
[40:11] Stay safe, big boy. We’ll be in touch. 保重 兄弟 保持联系
[40:25] – Jazz? – A present from max. -爵士乐吗 -麦克斯送的礼物
[40:27] I think he felt bad about giving me a talking-to. 我觉得他最后找我谈话自己都过意不去了
[40:30] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[40:31] He was less than thrilled with how I handled the Huxley-sitting? 他对于我照看赫胥黎的方式毫不兴奋吗
[40:34] Well, you did drive 130 miles an hour 你确实是在塔迈阿密大道上
[40:36] down the Tamiami trail. 开到200迈了
[40:38] My way of doing things doesn’t work for the boy scouts. 我处理的方式不合你们童子军的胃口啊
[40:43] I want to talk to you, Fi. 菲 我想跟你谈谈
[40:45] I haven’t been able to sleep well lately, 我最近都没能睡好
[40:47] and I’ve had a lot of things on my mind, but… 我脑袋里也有很多想法 但是
[40:50] I know we’re going through some big changes, you and I. 我知道你和我 我们正在经历很大的变化
[40:53] And I don’t want to pile anything else on. 我也不想夸大其它事情
[40:55] You don’t need to explain, Michael. I’m a big girl. 你不用解释 迈克尔 我这么大个人了
[40:57] You have an exciting new life. 你有着美好的新生活
[41:00] I don’t want to hold you back. 我不想拖你后腿
[41:03] You don’t hold me back. 你没有拖我后腿
[41:06] That job I was doing for the CIA… it wouldn’t have succeeded without you. 中情局的那个工作 没有你是不可能完成的
[41:10] I need you, Fi. 我需要你 菲
[41:13] I got you something. 我给你准备了一样东西
[41:17] Lumber? 木板
[41:18] It’s a shelf. 这是个架子
[41:20] I mean it’s going to be a shelf. 我是说 我想做一个架子
[41:22] I was hoping… 我希望
[41:24] You could… 你可以
[41:26] put your snow globes on it. 把你的雪景球放在上面
[41:29] It is a new job, Fi, 这确实是一份新的工作 菲
[41:31] but it’s not a new life. 但是不是全新的生活
[41:32] I like my life, 我很享受我现在的生活
[41:34] and I want to live it with you, here. 而且我想跟你一起生活
[41:38] That’s what I was trying to say. 这就是我想说的
[41:40] I want you to move in. 我想你搬来一起住
[41:44] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
火线警告

Post navigation

Previous Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 火线警告(Burn Notice)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme