时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, | 一旦被封杀 |
[00:09] | you’ve got nothing — | 你就一无所有 |
[00:10] | No cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:17] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:23] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:25] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:31] | – Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:34] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:38] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:47] | Classified | 机密 |
[00:50] | In the world of intelligence, | 在情报界 |
[00:51] | taking down an entire covert network | 要搞垮整个秘密组织 |
[00:54] | is the ultimate challenge. | 是项极限任务 |
[00:56] | It’s not something you can do alone. | 绝非一个人可以完成 |
[00:58] | – You. – Welcome back. | -是你 -欢迎回来 |
[01:00] | You need the resources of | 你需要 |
[01:01] | an entire intelligence agency behind you. | 整个情报机构的资源在背后支援 |
[01:04] | You need solid intelligence | 你需要可靠的情报 |
[01:06] | that can point you in the right direction. | 为你指出正确的方向 |
[01:07] | That list is the key | 这份名单是 |
[01:09] | to destroying the people who burned me. | 摧毁那些封杀我的人的关键 |
[01:10] | But that’s just a starting point. | 不过这只是刚刚开始 |
[01:13] | You’re not after an individual person — | 你要对付的不是一个人 |
[01:16] | You’re after dozens of people, all of them hiding, | 而是一群人 他们隐匿行踪 |
[01:19] | all of them with resources and skills, | 他们有资源有能力 |
[01:20] | all of them fighting you by any means necessary. | 他们会不择手段和你对抗 |
[01:24] | It’s a gigantic jigsaw puzzle of information | 这是一个庞大的情报拼图 |
[01:26] | that requires months of research and analysis | 需要数月的研究分析 |
[01:29] | where one target leads to the next. | 目标环环相扣 |
[01:30] | 巴拿马市 巴拿马 特工编号EC348943YP56T 目标捕获 | |
[01:31] | A courier picked up off the suburban street | 城郊街道捕获的联络员 |
[01:34] | leads to a spy hiding out as a diplomat in a foreign embassy | 引出伪装成外交官躲藏在他国使馆的间谍 |
[01:35] | 布鲁塞尔 比利时 特工编号RB6091096852 目标捕获 | |
[01:38] | 西雅图 华盛顿州 特工编号XT9443292567 目标捕获 | |
[01:38] | leads to a hardened group of armed assassins | 再牵涉出一个潜伏在其他城市的 |
[01:40] | in another place entirely. | 武装暗杀组织 |
[01:42] | 圣马丁 哥伦比亚 特工编号NQ3120280447 | |
[01:43] | Sometimes it’s a surgical operation | 有时是外科手术式作战 |
[01:45] | done with discrete teams that no one ever hears about. | 由无人知晓的独立小队完成 |
[01:49] | Other times, it’s all-out war. | 有时则是正面战争 |
[01:54] | But one thing is always the same — | 唯一不变的是 |
[01:56] | With each piece of the puzzle, | 每寻得一片拼图 |
[01:58] | You find you understand your enemy more clearly. | 你就能更清楚地了解敌人 |
[02:01] | You penetrate the secrecy | 你洞悉那些 |
[02:02] | that shields the people behind the scenes… | 保护幕后人物的秘密 |
[02:06] | …working your way to the top of the network | 逐渐接近组织高层 |
[02:08] | to the people pulling the strings. | 接近那些幕后操纵者 |
[02:11] | You keep fighting, | 你持续作战 |
[02:13] | trying to put that last piece of the puzzle in place… | 试图完成最后一片拼图 |
[02:16] | 渥太华 加拿大 特工编号RB6091096852 | |
[02:17] | …trying to find that last person | 试图揪出最后一人 |
[02:20] | who will give you the answers you’re looking for. | 这个人掌握着你一直寻找的答案 |
[02:42] | Glad you made it. | 很高兴你成功了 |
[02:42] | I was beginning to wish I’d brought a magazine. | 我正要后悔没带本杂志看 |
[02:44] | There was a guard change at the front entrance. | 前门警卫换岗 |
[02:47] | Isn’t knowing that | 这不应该是 |
[02:48] | supposed to be your job as senior field officer? | 高级外勤长官该处理的事吗 |
[02:51] | 麦克斯 中情局特工 | |
[02:53] | Handling that kind of your job as an operative extraordinaire? | 应该是你这位杰出特工的工作吧 |
[02:56] | Oh, but that’s not my title. | 我可没那头衔 |
[02:57] | Until my burn notice is officially lifted, | 在我被正式从黑名单上删除之前 |
[03:00] | I’m just a “Civilian intelligence asset.” | 我只是平民情报人员 |
[03:03] | 迈克尔 中情局编外人员 | |
[03:05] | Just saying, the way the boss talks about you, | 根据老板对你的描述 |
[03:07] | I’d think handling a few government security guards | 我想解决几个政府保安 |
[03:11] | would be a piece of cake. | 应该是小菜一碟 |
[03:12] | I think he’s got a crush on you. | 我看他对你很钟情 |
[03:15] | I can hear you guys, you know. | 你们知道我能听见吧 |
[03:16] | Your mikes are live. | 麦克风开着 |
[03:18] | 雷恩斯 老板 | |
[03:20] | Just busting your chops, boss. | 逗你的 老板 |
[03:22] | I’m here with your favorite toy. | 我和你最爱的宝贝在一起 |
[03:24] | I get jealous sometimes. | 我也会嫉妒哦 |
[03:26] | We’re supposed to be wheels up at the airport in an hour. | 飞机一小时后起飞 |
[03:28] | Stop screwing around and get in there. | 别鬼混了 快进去 |
[03:30] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[03:31] | He sounds grumpy. | 他听上去脾气不太好 |
[03:33] | You’d be grumpy, too, if you had a beard | 让你蓄一把这么难看的胡子 |
[03:34] | that looked that bad. | 你也不会高兴 |
[03:36] | You want to do the honors, superstar? | 您不来露两手吗 超级明星 |
[03:38] | RFID security is easy to get around | 无线射频识别安保系统很好应付 |
[03:41] | with a device known in the trade as a “Gecko.” | 只需一种业内称为壁虎的设备 |
[03:44] | Complicated electronics, but a simple principle — | 电路虽复杂 但方法简单 |
[03:47] | Any key can be copied, even a digital one. | 可复制任何门卡 数字卡片也不在话下 |
[03:59] | Hey, I’ll be out of here in a sec. | 我马上就走 |
[04:01] | Just finishing up a software update. | 更新一个软件就好了 |
[04:03] | You know, nowadays, those updates are done remotely. | 现在人们都用远程更新了 |
[04:05] | You don’t have to hard-line into the mainframe. | 你不需要物理连入主机 |
[04:07] | Unless, of course, you’re trying to steal data. | 当然 除非你是在窃取数据 |
[04:10] | Game’s over, Hector. You’re coming with us. | 游戏结束 赫克托 跟我们走 |
[04:12] | Listen, this is some sort of mistake. | 听着 你们搞错了 |
[04:13] | Come on, Hector. We can do this the easy way | 别装了 赫克托 你要吃敬酒 |
[04:15] | or the way that involves an ambulance. | 还是罚酒 |
[04:17] | My name is Tim, all right? Not Hector. | 我叫蒂姆 不是赫克托 |
[04:18] | Tim Sayers? | 蒂姆·塞耶斯 |
[04:20] | No. That’s the name on the I.T. Badge you stole. | 不 那是你偷的技术部门卡片上的名字 |
[04:22] | You’re Hector Oaks. | 你是赫克托·欧克斯 |
[04:23] | I guess after you bombed the embassy in Albania, | 我猜你在阿尔巴尼亚炸了大使馆后 |
[04:25] | you lost the glasses and bleached your hair. | 摘了眼镜还漂白了头发 |
[04:27] | – It’s working for him. I like it. – Yeah. Me too. | -造型挺配他的 我喜欢 -我同意 |
[04:29] | Guys, seriously — some sort of mistake. | 伙计们 这真是误会 |
[04:31] | I’ll prove it to you. I’ve got my license right here. | 我可以证明 我的执照在这儿 |
[04:39] | They never choose the easy way. | 他们都不喜欢吃敬酒 |
[04:47] | Hello, security? | 保安吗 |
[04:49] | Yes, there’s a man down on the 9th floor. | 有个人倒在九楼 |
[04:50] | He’s hurt, and I think he’s unconscious. | 他受伤了 看来已失去知觉 |
[04:52] | Let’s move, fellas. | 动作快 伙计们 |
[04:54] | We’ll meet you at the Northwest service exit. | 西北方员工通道汇合 |
[04:56] | We got to hustle before a real ambulance shows up. | 在真救护车来前我们得闪人 |
[05:12] | Let’s move! | 开车 |
[05:15] | Here’s a plane ticket and a one-off I.D. | 这里是机票和一次性身份证 |
[05:17] | You head home at 2200 hours. | 你晚上10点就可以回家了 |
[05:19] | Really good to have you back. | 很高兴你能帮忙 |
[05:21] | No, I want in on this. | 不 我还要继续 |
[05:22] | You know as well as I do | 你也知道 |
[05:23] | This isn’t just another interrogation. | 这不是简单的审问 |
[05:25] | Slow down. Let us question him | 别着急 让我们来审问他 |
[05:27] | He could know where the operations chief is. | 他可能知道组织头目所在 |
[05:29] | And if he does. | 如果他知道的话 |
[05:30] | Hey! We’ll keep you in the loop. | 我们会让你知情的 |
[05:32] | Make sure you do. | 你们最好保证会 |
[05:33] | I’ve waited a long time for this. | 为这一切我等了太久 |
[05:35] | I know, Michael. You want answers. | 我知道 迈克 你想要最终的答案 |
[05:37] | No, Raines. | 不 雷恩斯 |
[05:40] | I need answers. | 我必需知道最终答案 |
[05:48] | One of the most dangerous times for a spy | 一个间谍最危险的时刻 |
[05:50] | Is right after a job. | 莫过于刚完成任务以后 |
[05:52] | Your guard is down, | 你卸下了所有防备 |
[05:53] | Which makes it a good time for an attack by your enemies. | 正是你的敌人攻击你的好机会 |
[05:56] | Or, in some cases… | 或者 有些时候 |
[06:00] | Your friends. | 也是你朋友的好机会 |
[06:01] | Fiona. Uh, Fiona. | 菲欧娜 菲欧娜 |
[06:02] | Fiona, don’t you think | 菲欧娜 你难道不认为 |
[06:04] | We’d be more comfortable on the bed? | 在床上会更舒服点吗 |
[06:07] | What makes you think… | 你凭什么认为 |
[06:09] | that I care… | 我会关心 |
[06:11] | if you’re comfortable? | 你舒不舒服 |
[06:32] | How was the job? | 工作怎么样 |
[06:34] | The job was good. | 还不错 |
[06:35] | I missed you. | 我想死你了 |
[06:37] | Yeah, I…got that. | 我感受到了 |
[06:38] | I think you broke a rib. | 我觉得你刚刚弄断了我一根肋骨 |
[06:44] | So where were you this time? | 这次你们都去哪了 |
[06:47] | Fi… | 菲 |
[06:50] | Right. | 对 |
[06:51] | Right, right, right. You can’t say. | 对 对 对 你得保密 |
[06:55] | Secret spy stuff. | 间谍的那些秘密 |
[06:58] | Don’t you find it somewhat ironic | 你不觉得有点讽刺吗 |
[07:01] | that for years, | 这么多年来 |
[07:02] | we’ve been dealing with this little conspiracy? | 我们就在和这么一个小小的阴谋集团打交道 |
[07:07] | I think a memo called it | 我记得有一种叫法叫 |
[07:08] | An “Unauthorized quasi-governmental agency.” | “未授权的准政府组织” |
[07:14] | My point is, | 我是想说 |
[07:16] | we fought the people who burned you for a long time, Michael. | 迈克 我们跟封杀你的人斗争了很久 |
[07:19] | Now they’re on the run, | 现在 他们逃跑了 |
[07:21] | The CIA hunting the bastards down, | 中情局正在对这群混蛋穷追猛打 |
[07:24] | And we’re just out. | 结果就没我们什么事了 |
[07:25] | I wish I could tell you, Fi. I really do. | 我真的希望我能全部告诉你 菲 |
[07:29] | It’s been six months now. | 已经六个月了 |
[07:31] | Mysterious trips around the world with Max. | 跟着麦克斯 世界各地各种神秘任务 |
[07:35] | It just doesn’t seem fair | 一点也不公平 |
[07:37] | that he should get to have all the fun. | 他也应该去品尝一下这些任务的不易 |
[07:39] | I mean, he’s, what, your keeper or whatever? | 我说 他是啥 你的管理员还是什么的吗 |
[07:41] | He’s my agency contact. | 他是我的组织联络人 |
[07:43] | It had to be someone, Fi. | 总得有这么个人吧 菲 |
[07:45] | The CIA wasn’t just gonna let me got out there alone. | 中情局不可能让我一个人出任务去的 |
[07:56] | When you got burned… | 当你被封杀以后 |
[07:59] | it wasn’t just you. | 不只是你 |
[08:02] | These last four years have been hard on all of us. | 这四年对我们大家来说都很难熬 |
[08:09] | I know, and I’m really sorry about that. | 我知道 我对这一切很抱歉 |
[08:13] | But we are so close to wrapping this up. | 但我们就快找到答案了 |
[08:18] | And then I can move on. | 接下来我就可以开始新的生活了 |
[08:21] | I hope you find what you’re looking for, Michael. | 我希望你能找到你想要的 迈克 |
[08:23] | I really do. | 我真心希望 |
[08:27] | Then we can all move on. | 我们就都能开始新的生活了 |
[08:39] | Hey, mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[08:41] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[08:42] | The world traveler returns. | 环游世界的人回来了 |
[08:44] | Hi, baby. | 想死我了 宝贝 |
[08:45] | Sam called. He said he had something to show me here. | 萨姆给我打的电话 他说有样东西要给我看 |
[08:47] | Yeah, he does. | 是 他确实有 |
[08:49] | Sam! Michael’s here! | 萨姆 迈克来了 |
[08:51] | Mom, every time I come over here these days, | 妈妈 这些天我每次来的时候 |
[08:53] | You’ve changed something else. | 你都改变了一样东西 |
[08:54] | Yeah, well, I thought you’re starting a new life, | 是 我觉得既然你已经开始新的生活了 |
[08:57] | so I’d make a few changes myself. | 我自己也应该做一点改变 |
[08:59] | Hey, mikey! | 嗨 迈迈 |
[08:59] | Speaking of changes, look at you. | 说到改变 看看你 |
[09:01] | Yeah. Back in my fighting shape. | 是啊 回归我的健美身材 |
[09:03] | And by fighting shape, of course I mean | 说到健美身材 当然我是指 |
[09:05] | We know, we know. | 我们知道 都知道 |
[09:06] | The ladies love it. | 女士们都爱死你的身材了 |
[09:07] | What can I say? | 我能说啥呢 |
[09:08] | You know, I think I was stress eating before, | 我觉得我之前老因为压力大暴饮暴食 |
[09:10] | So I dropped a few pounds since you nailed these guys. | 不过自从你抓住那些家伙以后我就瘦了几斤 |
[09:14] | Please tell me the cleanup is going well. | 快告诉我收尾工作还顺利吧 |
[09:17] | Mike, come on. | 迈克 得了吧 |
[09:18] | I had security clearance back in the day, too. | 我以前也进行过安全调查 |
[09:20] | It’s going well. We’re making progress. | 一切顺利 我们有进展了 |
[09:23] | Progress is good. | 有进展就好 |
[09:24] | Okay, hey. Come on back. I got a surprise for you. | 好了 去后面看看吧 我有个惊喜给你 |
[09:30] | Okay, mikey, three guesses what it is. | 好了 迈克 三次机会猜这是什么 |
[09:34] | – Is it… – Is it my car? | -这是不是 -这是不是我的车 |
[09:35] | Ah. Give the man a prize. | 恭喜你 答对了 |
[09:37] | Now, the, uh, roof looks kind of like | 车顶看起来有点像 |
[09:39] | A tin can mauled by a grizzly bear. | 一个被灰棕熊拍打过的锡罐 |
[09:41] | But the power train and the engine are still ticking, | 不过动力系统和引擎都还能工作 |
[09:43] | So I think it’s salvageable. | 所以我觉得它还是可利用的 |
[09:44] | – Sam. – Mikey. | -萨姆 -迈迈 |
[09:46] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[09:47] | Nothing says “Welcome home” | 没有什么比四千磅破铜烂铁 |
[09:49] | like 4,000 pounds of mangled steel, right? | 更适合欢迎你回家了 是吧 |
[09:50] | I wanted to take the tarp off. | 我本想把防水布揭开的 |
[09:52] | Sam wanted to let you do it yourself. | 萨姆想让你自己来 |
[09:53] | You know, more of a dramatic unveiling. | 更像是一次戏剧性的揭幕 |
[09:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[09:56] | Shouldn’t you be in CIFA in D.C.? | 你不是应该在特区的反情报驻外活动局吗 |
[09:59] | I thought you told him. | 我还以为你告诉他了 |
[10:00] | You didn’t tell him? I thought you told him. | 你没告诉他吗 我还以为你告诉他了 |
[10:01] | I didn’t have time. I just saw him. | 我还没来得及呢 我刚见到他 |
[10:02] | I was, but now I’m, um… | 我曾经在反情报驻外活动局工作 不过现在 |
[10:06] | Now I’m not. I quit. | 现在我不是了 我辞职了 |
[10:09] | You quit?! | 你辞职了 |
[10:09] | I quit. You know what it is? | 对 我辞职了 你知道为什么吗 |
[10:10] | After everything I went through with you guys, | 在和你们经历了这么多事情 |
[10:12] | helping all those people, I just… | 帮助了这么多人以后 我只是 |
[10:13] | I can’t do the government thing anymore, man. | 我不愿意再为政府工作了 兄弟 |
[10:15] | It’s too much red tape. I just… | 太官僚主义了 我只是 |
[10:17] | It’s harder than you think, going back. You’ll see. | 回头没你们想象那么简单 你们会懂的 |
[10:19] | He’s got a fancy job with a private security firm down here. | 他在当地一个私人安保公司找到了一份不错的工作 |
[10:22] | Big money. | 赚大钱啦 |
[10:23] | Well, the money’s all right. It’s not bad. | 薪水还行吧 马马虎虎 |
[10:25] | Actually helped me get this bad boy out of impound, so — | 有助于我把这家伙从车厂弄了回来 |
[10:27] | Uh…thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:30] | Sam said the car had some sentimental value, | 萨姆说这车对你有纪念价值 |
[10:33] | Said it belonged to your dad. | 说这车是你父亲留下的 |
[10:34] | Um, please tell me that you want the car, | 别告诉我你不想要这车 |
[10:37] | ’cause it was actually a huge pain in my ass to get it here. | 老实说 把它弄这来还挺麻烦的 |
[10:39] | This…is great. | 这绝对是太棒了 |
[10:42] | Things are heating up at work, so don’t expect any more favors. | 工作开始忙起来了 其它事情就帮不上了 |
[10:44] | Enjoy this one. | 好好享受这车吧 |
[10:45] | Well, aren’t you gonna unwrap it? | 难道你不准备打开看看吗 |
[10:47] | I should take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[10:48] | – Is that the batphone? – Yeah. | -是保密电话吗 -没错 |
[10:50] | Yeah, duty calls. | 知道 有任务了 |
[10:52] | – Hello? – It’s Max. | -你好 -我是麦克斯 |
[10:54] | We need you to get up to D.C., pronto. | 你得来华盛顿一趟 即刻出发 |
[10:56] | D.C.? | 华盛顿吗 |
[10:57] | I just got back to Miami yesterday. | 我昨天才回的迈阿密 |
[10:59] | Well, hop on a plane, buddy. | 那好 哥们 快搭飞机吧 |
[11:01] | Raines decided we need a little help on this interrogation. | 雷恩斯希望在审问上得到一点帮助 |
[11:04] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[11:07] | One of the things you give up in intelligence | 一旦进入情报机关工作 |
[11:09] | is control over your own schedule. | 在时间方面就身不由己 |
[11:11] | It’s a little like being a doctor on call, | 就像一名随时待命的医生 |
[11:14] | Only your emergencies tend to be thousands of miles away. | 只不过你的紧急情况在千里之外 |
[11:28] | So what’s the problem? | 遇到什么问题了 |
[11:30] | The problem is he’s not talking. | 问题就是他不开口 |
[11:32] | Only one of these bastards is left in the wild, | 只有一条漏网之鱼还在逍遥法外 |
[11:34] | and Hector there still won’t give him up. | 而赫克托这边仍然不肯供出来 |
[11:36] | Anything new in here? | 有什么新进展吗 |
[11:39] | No. The name “John kessler” and a blurry photo. | 没有 只有一个名字约翰·凯斯勒以及模糊的照片 |
[11:41] | Hard to believe he managed to assemble so many operations | 很难相信 他组织了那么多行动 |
[11:43] | and stay so off-the-radar, but he pulled it off. | 却依旧保持神秘 而且行动还圆满成功了 |
[11:46] | – The last one. – Yeah. | -最后一个 -没错 |
[11:48] | We get him, we get everything — | 我们抓到他 就揭开谜底了 |
[11:50] | Not the mealy-mouthed “I followed orders” B.S. | 不是那些”我只是奉命行事” |
[11:52] | we got from all the other guys. | 这种敷衍的废话 |
[11:54] | Kessler got his hands dirty on every spy they burned, | 凯斯勒对他们封杀的每个间谍 |
[11:57] | every op they pulled — all of it. | 每个牵扯进来的特工 都下了黑手 |
[11:59] | But first, we got to find him. | 但首先 我们得找到他 |
[12:01] | And to do that, | 而为了能找到他 |
[12:02] | We need to get our friend Hector, there, talking. | 我们得让我们的朋友赫克托开口交代 |
[12:05] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[12:07] | Just be the same unstoppable son of a bitch | 就像我多年前招募的那个 |
[12:09] | I recruited all those years ago. | 狂放不羁的混蛋那样 |
[12:12] | Do what you have to do. | 干你该干的 |
[12:15] | Listen, buddy, I warned you. | 听着 伙计 我警告你 |
[12:17] | I gave you plenty of chances to talk. | 我给了你很多说话的机会 |
[12:18] | You’re leaving us with no other choice | 你这样让我们别无选择 |
[12:21] | but to move on to other options, | 只能采取其它办法 |
[12:23] | Options that you’re not gonna like. | 这办法你绝对不会喜欢的 |
[12:25] | Mm-hmm. What’s that supposed to mean? | 这么说是什么意思 |
[12:27] | It means if you’re not gonna talk to me, | 就是如果你不向我交代 |
[12:29] | You get to talk to Michael Westen. | 那你就得面对迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[12:32] | He doesn’t get a government paycheck. | 他不收政府薪水 |
[12:36] | He doesn’t play by our rules. | 他可不按照我们的规矩来 |
[12:39] | Knock yourself out, Michael. | 别客气 迈克尔 |
[12:42] | Nobody’s watching. | 没人看着 |
[12:45] | The biggest obstacle | 在审讯中 你面对的 |
[12:46] | you can face in an interrogation is yourself — | 最大困难就是你自己 |
[12:49] | When your own feelings, your own anger, | 当你自己的感觉 你自己的怒火 |
[12:51] | your own desire for revenge | 你自己对复仇的渴望 |
[12:53] | are all that stand between you and the information you want. | 所有这些阻挡于你和想要的情报之间 |
[12:57] | The stronger your feelings are, the hotter your hate burns, | 你的情感越强烈 你的怒火越盛 |
[13:00] | the more important it is to set it aside. | 重要的是你要把它放在一边 |
[13:03] | Do you know why they sent me in here? | 你知道他们为什么派我来吗 |
[13:05] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[13:06] | Got a pretty good idea. | 有什么好想法吗 |
[13:10] | They dismantled the main camera, | 他们拆下了主监控 |
[13:13] | but they usually have an extra one around here. | 但通常会在周围安放另一个 |
[13:15] | Let’s have a look. | 找一下试试 |
[13:29] | There we go. | 找到了 |
[13:31] | Now we can have some real privacy. | 现在我们可以聊些私话了 |
[13:33] | What are you gonna do? You gonna torture me? | 你准备做什么 拷问我吗 |
[13:34] | It doesn’t matter. I’m not — I’m not gonna — | 没关系的 我绝不会 |
[13:35] | I’m not — I’m not — | 不是 我不会 |
[13:37] | Calm down, calm down. I’m not gonna hit you. | 冷静 冷静 我不会打你 |
[13:39] | I just want to have a conversation. | 我只是想和你聊聊 |
[13:40] | I’m not gonna say anything. | 我什么都不会说 |
[13:44] | Okay, then I’ll talk. | 好吧 那我来讲 |
[13:46] | You know, I’ve learned a lot about your organization | 你知道 在过去四年 |
[13:48] | over the last four years. | 我对你们组织有了很多了解 |
[13:51] | And the thing is, the more I tried to dismantle it, | 问题是 我越努力试着解密 |
[13:55] | the more I realized it was just people. | 我就越意识到是有人在从中作梗 |
[13:58] | Not some abstract thing — | 而不是其它抽象的东西 |
[14:00] | Just people trying to get work done in a dangerous world, | 有人希望能在这危险的世界把工作做好 |
[14:04] | and having a few burned spies around could make that possible. | 而周围一些被封杀的间谍能完成这些工作 |
[14:08] | And the thing is, I get it. | 问题是 我懂 |
[14:09] | I mean, plenty of us have had that dream — | 我是说 我们之中很多人都有这样的梦想 |
[14:13] | An operations group that didn’t have to adhere | 一个不需要依附于 |
[14:15] | to government bureaucracy, | 政府官僚主义的行动组织 |
[14:17] | that could just act without rules, without red tape. | 不需要墨守成规 没有繁文缛节的约束 |
[14:23] | And you made that happen. | 你使之成为现实 |
[14:25] | Do I support what it turned into? No. | 我支持这样的变化吗 不 |
[14:27] | But I’d be lying | 但我不会谎称 |
[14:29] | If I said I didn’t understand that dream, Hector. | 我不理解这个梦想 赫克托 |
[14:34] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[14:37] | Even when you pulled that knife on me, | 即使你曾对我匕首相向 |
[14:40] | I knew you were just a guy trying to survive. | 我知道你只是为了求生而已 |
[14:43] | But the thing is, these guys, they don’t understand that. | 但问题是 这些人不理解你 |
[14:46] | To them, you’re just member number 31 | 对他们来说 你只是有着犯罪阴谋 |
[14:49] | in a criminal conspiracy they need to dismantle. | 亟需铲除的31号 |
[14:52] | It doesn’t have to be that way. | 不是非得这样 |
[14:54] | But you have to help me. | 但你得帮我 |
[14:58] | Tell me where Kessler is. | 告诉我凯斯勒在哪 |
[15:00] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[15:02] | You don’t understand. He’ll kill my family. | 你不知道 他会杀害我的家人 |
[15:05] | Not if I get to him first. | 我先除掉他就行了 |
[15:06] | How do you think he’s avoided you so long? | 你怎么看待他回避了你那么久 |
[15:08] | He’ll see you coming. | 他会发现你的行动 |
[15:09] | He didn’t see me coming | 在我除掉他整个组织之前 |
[15:10] | when I took down his entire organization. | 他不会发现我 |
[15:12] | You want to protect your family? I’m your best bet. | 如果你想保护你家人的话 赌我吧 |
[15:24] | You think you can take him? | 你觉得你能除掉他吗 |
[15:25] | Well, let me put it this way — | 好吧 让我这么说 |
[15:26] | He was the head of operations. | 他是行动的策划者 |
[15:27] | He planned every project that made my life hell | 他策划了所有的计划 |
[15:29] | for the last four years. | 让我这四年生不如死 |
[15:31] | I’d like to put those years behind me, | 我想要淡忘这些过去 |
[15:33] | but I have a few questions, questions only he can answer. | 但我有一些问题 只有他才能回答 |
[15:36] | So trust me. | 相信我 |
[15:37] | I want to talk to him more than you can possibly imagine. | 你根本想像不到我有多想跟他谈谈 |
[15:41] | Just tell me what you know. | 把你知道的都告诉我吧 |
[15:50] | What the hell did you do to the camera in there? | 你到底把里面的摄像头怎么了 |
[15:51] | We’ve been deaf and blind out here for an hour. | 我们在这里耳聋眼黑了一个小时 |
[15:53] | It’s in the trash can. I disabled it. | 在垃圾筒里 我把它拆了 |
[15:55] | I don’t need to remind you — | 不需要我提醒你 |
[15:56] | I went out on hell of a limb bringing you back in. | 带你回来我冒了多大的风险吧 |
[15:59] | Kessler’s in Caracas. He’s got a compound there. | 凯斯勒在加拉加斯 他在那里有处住所 |
[16:02] | – You want the address? – What? | -想知道地址吗 -什么 |
[16:05] | – How — – You said to do what I had to do. | -你怎么 -你说干我该干的 |
[16:06] | I did what I had to do. | 我就奉命行事而已 |
[16:08] | You said he was good. | 你说过他很不错 |
[16:10] | What else? Did you get details? | 还有吗 有其它细节吗 |
[16:13] | Kessler’s dug in. We’re gonna need a team. | 凯斯勒有重重防御 我们需要一队人马 |
[16:15] | Oh, and one more thing — I want to bring my people. | 还有一点 我要带我的人来 |
[16:18] | Your people? What people? | 你的人 什么人 |
[16:21] | You mean that ex-S.E.A.L. and your girlfriend? | 你指那个前海豹突击队员和你女友吗 |
[16:24] | Yes, the ex-S.E.A.L. and my girlfriend. | 没错 那个前海豹突击队员和我女友 |
[16:26] | I can’t have people without clearance — | 我不能让没有权限的人 |
[16:28] | Sam and Fi knew the classified intel on this op | 萨姆和菲可比你更早得知这项行动的 |
[16:31] | before you did. | 保密情报 |
[16:32] | They’re two more pairs of boots on the ground in a country | 他们可是能在与中情局不太友好的国度里 |
[16:34] | that’s not too friendly with the CIA right now. | 帮的上忙的两个大活人 |
[16:37] | Max will have his team there. | 麦克斯会带上他的人马 |
[16:39] | If you want my help, I want my team. | 如果你要我帮忙 我要他们也在场 |
[16:43] | You know, I forgot what a pain in the ass you could be, Westen. | 我还真忘了你就是我的肉中刺 韦斯顿 |
[16:47] | Yeah, but I’m worth it. | 是了 但我是值得的 |
[16:53] | 加拉加斯 委内瑞拉 | |
[16:54] | Intelligence agencies choose their foreign command centers | 情报局在选择驻外指挥中心时 |
[16:58] | with a few things in mind. | 会考虑几点 |
[17:00] | You want a place that’s near main roads but not on them. | 你会选址在靠近主干道附近而非主干道上 |
[17:03] | It’s best if the owner is on the payroll, | 主人还在受雇拿薪就最好了 |
[17:06] | or is controllable in some other way. | 或能通过其它途径受控于你 |
[17:08] | You want power for the computers, | 你想要电脑需要的用电 |
[17:10] | air-conditioning for the meetings, | 会议需要的空调 |
[17:11] | and a generous late checkout policy | 以及慷慨的事后结账政策 |
[17:13] | in case an operation goes wrong. | 以防行动失败 |
[17:15] | Hey, guys. Welcome to Caracas. | 各位好 欢迎来到加拉加斯 |
[17:16] | – How was the flight? – Which one? | -飞行愉快吗 -你说哪一班 |
[17:18] | It would have been better | 原本还算可以 |
[17:19] | if we hadn’t been routed through turkey. | 可是我们途径了土耳其 |
[17:21] | And Spain. And Costa Rica. And if they had peanuts. | 还有西班牙 哥斯达黎加 连花生都没有 |
[17:23] | Well, you know how these jobs are. | 你们知道任务就是这样子的 |
[17:25] | They got to bounce you around a little bit | 他们让你们绕点圈子 |
[17:26] | to throw the dogs off the scent. | 好甩掉那些跟屁虫 |
[17:27] | Come on. Let’s get inside. | 走吧 我们进去说 |
[17:37] | Okay, so, this is what our taxpayer dollars get us, huh? | 好吧 这就是我们纳税人的钱能提供的吗 |
[17:40] | It’s low-key, and it’s got a great view of the street. | 这里很低调 整条街尽收眼底 |
[17:43] | If you got a couple of bolivares, the bed vibrates. | 如果你有委内瑞拉银币 就能让床震动 |
[17:45] | Used to be the honeymoon suite. | 原本是蜜月套房 |
[17:46] | Well, in this room, I’d ask for an annulment. | 就这样的房间 我会要求宣告婚姻无效 |
[17:48] | Well, you don’t have to stay in here. | 你不必留在这里 |
[17:50] | You’re staying in room cinco-zero-cinco. | 你住505号房间 |
[17:52] | It’s been swept by counter-intel, | 已由反情报人员打扫过 |
[17:53] | but try to keep the shop talk down to a minimum. | 但尽量别三句话不离本行 |
[17:55] | And don’t drink the water. | 不要喝饮用水 |
[17:56] | I got two guys on jello and antibiotics so far. | 目前已经有两名队员使用凝胶物及抗生素了 |
[17:59] | – W-we’re all staying in the same room? – Yeah. | -我们要呆在一间房间里吗 -是 |
[18:02] | Wow. You really know how to show a girl a good time. | 你还真会讨女孩子开心啊 |
[18:05] | Well, don’t blame him. | 这不能怪他 |
[18:06] | We don’t have the resources to secure the whole building. | 我们的设备不够布设整栋建筑 |
[18:08] | Hey, have, uh — have a little something | 不如 让萨姆叔叔 |
[18:09] | from the mini-bar on uncle Sam | 请你到小酒吧弄点喝的 |
[18:11] | – as my way of saying “I’m sorry.” – Apology accepted. | -当是我的道歉 -我接受你的道歉 |
[18:14] | You two get settled in. | 你们俩安顿一下 |
[18:15] | Mike and I, we’re gonna over the details. | 我和迈克要重温下细节 |
[18:18] | Well, wait. | 等等 |
[18:19] | We don’t — we don’t need to go over the details, too? | 我们 就不用知道细节了吗 |
[18:21] | Uh, Fiona, just give us a minute. | 菲欧娜 让我们单独谈谈 |
[18:26] | Is, uh — is that gonna be a problem? | 这 会有问题吗 |
[18:30] | It’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[18:32] | I’m sorry. I know they’re part of the team. | 抱歉 我知道他们也是一份子 |
[18:34] | – Just regulations are regulations. – What are we looking at? | -但规矩就是规矩 -我们在看什么 |
[18:35] | Kessler’s compound. Right where Hector said it would be. | 凯斯勒的院子 就是赫克托说的地方 |
[18:39] | – Can we get in? – Well, we could, but we’d never get out. | -我们进的去吗 -能啊 但就出不来了 |
[18:41] | Alarm’s wired directly to the central police station. | 警报器直接连线到了中区警署 |
[18:44] | We raid the place, | 我们进行突然袭击 |
[18:45] | there’s gonna be a huge fire fight. | 那里就会有一场枪战 |
[18:46] | We’d never extract our team before the Venezuelans arrived. | 我们赶不及在当地人赶到前撤离 |
[18:48] | Hit him on the road. | 半路打击 |
[18:50] | Unfortunately, Kessler doesn’t travel that much. | 不幸的是 凯斯勒不常出门 |
[18:52] | And when he does, he sticks to places | 即便出门 他只停留在 |
[18:53] | with as much security as he has at home. | 与家中一样安全的地方 |
[18:55] | He drives an Armored S.U.V., too. | 他还开装甲SUV |
[18:57] | And there’s no way I can get an okay | 我也不可能同意 |
[18:59] | to hit him with anything that’s big enough to make a dent. | 拿个大家伙去撞它个凹痕 |
[19:01] | So, that leaves us with what? | 那我们还有什么选择 |
[19:03] | Well, you, my friend. | 还有你啊 我的朋友 |
[19:06] | Meet Commandante Armando Puente. | 来见一下指挥官阿曼多·普恩特 |
[19:09] | He runs a military checkpoint | 他负责一处军事检查站 |
[19:11] | that Kessler travels through regularly. | 凯斯勒定期从他那里经过 |
[19:13] | He was trained in Cuba by the Soviets during the late ’80s. | 他在八十年代后期在古巴接受过苏联的训练 |
[19:16] | Since your Russian’s better than mine… | 既然你的俄语比我要流利 |
[19:18] | I’m gonna make a new comrade. | 我要结交新同志了 |
[19:21] | Technically, “Vasily Andropov” gets to make a new comrade | 技术上说 是瓦西里·安德罗波夫要结交新同志 |
[19:24] | and then convince that comrade to look the other way | 说服他为我们的进入 |
[19:26] | when our team goes in. | 放行 |
[19:27] | Study up, Vasily. | 准备一下 瓦西里 |
[19:29] | There’s a full legend in the file. | 资料内容很详细 |
[19:31] | This is a surgical strike, Michael. | 这是外科手术式的突袭 迈克尔 |
[19:33] | If anything goes wrong, we’re gonna have | 万一出了岔子 我们就要 |
[19:35] | a major international incident on our hands. | 对一起重大国际事件负责 |
[19:37] | And if you end up in a Venezuelan prison… | 而如果你最后得蹲委内瑞拉的监狱 |
[19:39] | Yeah, yeah. | 我知道 我知道 |
[19:40] | It’s gonna be tough to do a prisoner swap | 要对一名依旧在官方封杀名单上的间谍 |
[19:41] | for a spy who’s still officially burned. | 进行囚犯交换会非常困难 |
[19:44] | I get it. I can handle it. | 我明白 我能处理 |
[19:46] | Talk to your team, get cleaned up. | 跟你的人谈谈 整顿一下 |
[19:49] | You scout the checkpoint at 1400 hours. | 下午2点侦察检查站 |
[19:58] | Oh, sightseeing is so much more fun with a machete | 带把弯刀来看风景可真有意思啊 |
[20:00] | and scouting a military checkpoint. | 还附带侦察一个军事检查站呢 |
[20:02] | Maybe your CIA buddies could throw in a hotel | 也许你的中情局朋友能给安排家大酒店 |
[20:06] | and some flight upgrades. | 给飞行升升级呢 |
[20:07] | I could get used to a vacation like that. | 我很能接受那样的假期 |
[20:09] | I’m glad you’re enjoying it. | 很高兴你能享受这一切 |
[20:10] | Well, that makes one of us. | 至少我们中有人开心了 |
[20:12] | How long is this gonna take, Mikey? | 这需要多久 迈迈 |
[20:13] | I got a half a bottle of | 小旅馆还有 |
[20:14] | tequila waiting for me back at the hotel. | 半瓶龙舌兰等着我回去呢 |
[20:17] | What? They said not to drink the water. | 干嘛 不是说不能喝这边的水吗 |
[20:22] | Ooh,it looks nasty. What are you doing here exactly? | 形势很复杂 你今天的任务到底是啥 |
[20:25] | Offering a bribe to him in the officer’s uniform. | 贿赂那个穿军官制服的人 |
[20:28] | All right, I’m gonna need a little private time with him. | 我要和他私谈一下 |
[20:30] | Give me about 10 minutes? | 帮我争取10来分钟可以吗 |
[20:32] | Yeah, I think Chuck Finley and his wife can handle that. | 这点小事就交给查克·芬利夫妇吧 |
[20:34] | What do you think, Darlene? | 是不是啊 达琳 |
[20:35] | Actually, you’re Tara and Greg Winter. | 你们的身份应该是塔拉和格雷格·温特尔 |
[20:38] | Max already backstopped you with passports, licenses, | 麦克斯已经把你们的护照 驾照 |
[20:41] | Baggage-claim stubs. | 行李存根都准备好了 |
[20:42] | Yeah, yeah. Everything except the monogrammed socks. Great. | 是啊 就差在袜子上印名字缩写了 |
[20:45] | The winters are gonna have some car trouble at the checkpoint. | 温特尔夫妇的车要在检查点那边出问题 |
[20:47] | Okay, so you need us to rig a car. | 你要我们在车上做点手脚 |
[20:48] | Max already did that. | 麦克斯已经做好了 |
[20:49] | Oh, I see, so it’s probably | 我懂了 估计就是那种 |
[20:50] | one of these fancy-shmancy pre-rigged things, | 高科技的车 |
[20:53] | totally state-of-the-art. | 还能事先下好套 |
[20:53] | – Top secret. – Uh-huh. Completely undetectable. | -绝对机密哦 -是啊 做手脚都无法察觉的 |
[20:56] | Yeah, I could have done that | 这活交给我的话 |
[20:57] | with some olive oil on the engine block. | 引擎上撒点橄榄油就成了 |
[20:59] | I guess that is the world of Big Leagues | 这大概就是高精尖吧 |
[21:01] | Okay, come one. Let’s get this done. | 行动吧 赶快完成任务 |
[21:08] | When you’re working under a cover I.D. Overseas, | 当你在海外用卧底身份工作时 |
[21:11] | it’s all about the little things. | 最重要的就是细节 |
[21:12] | The farther you are from home, the higher the stakes. | 离家越远 风险越大 |
[21:15] | That’s why you study. | 所以需要认真准备 |
[21:17] | You have to know every visa on your passport, | 要记得护照上每一张签证 |
[21:19] | every detail on every document, | 所有文件的每一个细节 |
[21:21] | the entire history of the person you’re claiming to be. | 你卧底身份的一切背景 |
[21:24] | It’s true whether you’re pretending to be a russian spy | 不管你是在国外收买人心的俄国间谍 |
[21:27] | on a foreign recruitment mission | 还是租了一辆破车的美国游客 |
[21:29] | or a clueless american tourist with a bad rental car. | 认真学习身份资料都必不可少 |
[21:33] | Well, I certainly didn’t rent the damn thing. | 这破车可不是我租的 |
[21:35] | Well, what do you want me to say? | 你想让我说啥 |
[21:36] | I’m sorry. I mean, we’re here in Venezuela. | 向你道歉吗 我们可是在委内瑞拉 |
[21:38] | It’s not like there’s a lot of choice of rental cars here. | 有车租就不错了好不好 |
[21:40] | Senor. | 先生 |
[21:41] | Huh? Yes, sir? | 请说 |
[21:42] | Senor, por favor, se tiene que mueve. | 先生 请向前开 不要在此停留 |
[21:43] | I would love to, okay? Yo quiero vroom vroom. | 我也真心想开啊 |
[21:46] | But as you can see, the car is en fuego. | 你也看到了 这车都着火了 |
[21:48] | It’s on fire. | 着火了 |
[21:49] | No me importe cual es el problema. | 着火不着火不关我的事 |
[21:50] | I hope that means you’re gonna get a mechanic. | 希望你这句意思是你可以找个修理工来 |
[21:52] | – ‘Cause othervise – Senor, por favor. | -要不然的话 -先生请你 |
[21:54] | Here we go. | 少废话 |
[21:55] | I’m gonna fix it | 我要出马了 |
[21:56] | ‘Cause you certainly don’t know what you’re doing. | 你这个吃干饭的 |
[21:58] | Oh, boy. Yeah, you really nailed it there. | 我的老天爷 修车您可真是一把手啊 |
[22:00] | Okay. Sir, por favor. | 先生请您… |
[22:03] | Well, help us. Help us. | 帮帮我们 帮帮我们 |
[22:06] | Por favor, it’s kaput. We need help. | 车坏了 请帮帮我们 |
[22:10] | When you’re recruiting an asset from a hostile country, | 当你在敌对国收买情报人员的时候 |
[22:13] | you pose as a citizen of one of your target’s allies. | 一定要装成来自收买对象国家的盟国 |
[22:17] | Someone who would never help the United States, for example… | 比方说 一个绝对不会帮助美国人的人 |
[22:24] | …might be perfectly happy to help a Russian. | 也许会心甘情愿帮助一个俄国人 |
[23:01] | Engl– english. | 英…语吧 |
[23:03] | Fine. | 好 |
[23:08] | Now, why are you here? | 你来干嘛的 |
[23:09] | For this man. | 目标是这个人 |
[23:12] | Senor Kesslor. | 凯斯勒先生 |
[23:14] | He drives through here, always with armed guards. | 他总开车经过这边 身边还有武装警卫 |
[23:17] | He is…American. | 他是美国人 |
[23:19] | What do you want with him? | 你要他干嘛 |
[23:21] | This man has committed many crimes in my country, | 这人在我国犯下滔天罪行 |
[23:23] | Terrible crimes. | 罪大恶极 |
[23:24] | Senor Kesslor is well-connected. | 凯斯勒先生交际很广 |
[23:27] | He has friends in government, | 他在政府人脉广泛 |
[23:29] | he has money. | 财产也多 |
[23:30] | That is why I come to you, comrade. | 这就是我找你的原因了 同志 |
[23:33] | Other men get rich off this criminal, | 别人能被这个恶人买通 |
[23:36] | but you, you serve this country. | 但是您 您一心为国 |
[23:38] | This man is very dangerous. | 这个人极其危险 |
[23:39] | You would be doing a great service to your country | 给我行这个方便 等于给你的祖国 |
[23:42] | and to my country. | 和我的祖国都帮了很大一个忙 |
[23:43] | All you have to do is bring him here alone, | 你只需要把他单独带这来 |
[23:46] | and my team will take care of the rest. | 剩下的就由我的小队解决 |
[23:49] | Think about it, comrade. | 好好想想吧 同志 |
[23:52] | I will be at this address this afternoon. | 我下午会在这边等你好消息 |
[23:55] | I hope to see you soon. | 希望我们早日见面 |
[23:59] | I will make it worth your while. | 您一定会不虚此行的 |
[24:04] | It’s always a tense time right after you’ve made a pitch | 在国外收买情报人员时 |
[24:07] | to recruit an asset on foreign soil. | 等鱼上钩的这段时间最紧张了 |
[24:09] | If they accept, you’re in business. | 如果他们答应 你就入局了 |
[24:11] | If they decline, you’re in jail, | 如果他们拒绝 你就会进监狱 |
[24:13] | which is why it’s a good idea to have backup. | 所以有支援是必须的 |
[24:16] | Don’t worry. | 别着急 |
[24:16] | He’s only a few minutes late. He’ll be here. | 只是迟了几分钟而已 他会来的 |
[24:19] | Well, when he does get here, quit talking in my ear. | 他来的时候别跟我讲话了啊 |
[24:21] | If he hears you, I’m dead. | 他听见我就没活路了 |
[24:23] | He’s not gonna hear anything. | 他啥也听不见的 |
[24:24] | That radio’s so far down your ear canal | 耳机放在耳道的最深处 |
[24:26] | it’s tickling your brain. | 都快碰到你大脑了 |
[24:31] | Okay, Michael, Puente’s here. Look russian. | 迈克尔 普恩特来了 装的俄国人一点哦 |
[24:34] | Commander, you came. I was beginning to worry. | 同志 你终于来了 我刚才还很担心 |
[24:42] | Is there something wrong? | 一切正常吧 |
[24:44] | I spoke to a friend at fsb. | 我问了下在俄罗斯联邦安全局的朋友 |
[24:46] | He said he has never heard of your operation. | 他从未听说过你提及的这个行动 |
[24:51] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[24:52] | You pull a gun on me. | 你拿枪指着我啊 |
[24:54] | Abort, abort! | 任务终止 即刻终止 |
[24:55] | Get the extraction team ready. | 撤出小队请准备 |
[24:57] | Alpha Team getting into position. | 第一小队已准备好 |
[24:58] | Wait, are you kidding? | 等等 你开玩笑吧 |
[24:59] | Michael’s never gonna let you just pull him. | 迈克尔不会就这么撤退的 |
[25:01] | – Let him sell it. – What are you talking about? We can’t let him — | -让他演下去 -什么 不能让他 |
[25:02] | He can handle himself. Just give him what he needs. | 他能应付 尽量帮他就行 |
[25:06] | Alpha Team, stand by. | 一组 原地待命 |
[25:07] | Find Puente’s FSB contact. Now! | 马上找出普恩特在俄联邦安全局的联络人 |
[25:10] | I will not ask you again. Who are you? | 我问你最后一次 你是谁 |
[25:12] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[25:13] | I am Vasily Andropov. | 我是瓦西里·安德罗波夫 |
[25:15] | My friend said there is no such person at FSB! | 我朋友说俄联邦安全局没有你这个人 |
[25:18] | Calm down, calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[25:20] | I will calm down! | 告诉我你是谁 |
[25:22] | When you tell me who you are. | 我就会冷静 |
[25:24] | Then I am calling security forces, | 我要报告安全部队 |
[25:26] | and you can explain yourself to them. | 看你怎么跟他们解释 |
[25:28] | There are three FSB operatives specializing in Venezuela — | 俄联邦安全局在委内瑞拉有三名探员 |
[25:32] | Viktor Banin, Bogdan Egorov, and Gennady Yohzin. | 维克多·班宁 波格丹·叶戈罗夫 根纳里·尤森 |
[25:36] | Magicians and mind readers | 魔术师和读心人 |
[25:37] | often use a technique known as shotgunning… | 经常使用一种技巧 叫作枪林弹雨 |
[25:40] | I spoke with Banin yesterday. | 我昨天和班宁谈过 |
[25:42] | Uh, he told me this might happen. | 他提醒我你可能会有这反应 |
[25:45] | …in which you determine what your target is thinking | 一堆信息砸向目标 |
[25:47] | by throwing a bunch of information at them | 解读他们的反应 |
[25:50] | and reading their reactions. | 以此判断目标在想什么 |
[25:52] | I don’t know Viktor Banin. | 我不认识维克多·班宁 |
[25:54] | It’s effective for spies, as well, | 这方法间谍拿来也管用 |
[25:56] | but it’s considerably harder to do | 不过被枪指着 |
[25:57] | with a gun pointed at you. | 就难说了 |
[26:02] | Of course you don’t know Banin. | 你当然不认识班宁了 |
[26:04] | I spoke with Gennady. | 我和根纳里谈过 |
[26:06] | Eh, it is their job to shoot your good friend Bogdan | 要是这次任务失败 |
[26:10] | if this mission goes wrong. | 他们会杀掉波格丹 |
[26:14] | All teams stand by. | 所有小组待命 |
[26:18] | How do you know Bogdan? | 你怎么知道波格丹 |
[26:20] | I am an FSB agent. | 我是俄联邦安全局探员 |
[26:22] | I don’t come to this mission | 我来执行任务 |
[26:24] | without knowing who you are and who your friends are. | 不会不先摸清你和你的朋友是什么人 |
[26:27] | Tell me this — why has not Bogdan | 那你说 为什么波格丹 |
[26:30] | heard of this operation? | 不知道此次任务 |
[26:31] | Bogdan is an FSB analyst in Saint Petersburg. | 波格丹是俄联邦安全局在圣彼德堡的分析员 |
[26:34] | He’s a computer nerd. Uh, | 他是个电脑迷 |
[26:35] | tech specialist in Latin-American studies. | 拉丁美洲研究的技术专员 |
[26:38] | Here we go — disciplined for alcohol abuse. | 听好 他因酗酒被处罚 |
[26:40] | The guy’s a booze hound. | 这家伙是个酒鬼 |
[26:42] | He’s an alcoholic, Mike. | 他嗜酒 迈克 |
[26:43] | What can I say? Maybe he was too drunk | 我怎知 可能他喝多了 |
[26:46] | or too busy playing with his computers | 或者忙着玩电脑 |
[26:48] | to notice the memo on his desk! | 没注意桌上的备忘录 |
[26:50] | I am sure that when he is executed | 我相信到时任务失败 |
[26:52] | for ruining this operation, | 他被处决的时候 |
[26:54] | he will wish he was a little more attentive. | 就会后悔自己没专心点 |
[26:57] | You have a decision to make, comrade. | 做个决定吧 同志 |
[26:59] | You can shoot me, | 你可以杀我 |
[27:00] | but then you will explain yourself to the FSB | 但你得和俄联邦安全局 和警察 |
[27:02] | and to the police. | 好好解释一番 |
[27:03] | You can leave, and I will find someone else. | 你也可以走开 我找别人去 |
[27:05] | Or you can help me with the American, | 又或者你协助我对付那美国佬 |
[27:08] | you collect your fee, | 拿你应得的 |
[27:11] | and you keep your mouth shut. | 保守好秘密 |
[27:17] | Come on, Mike. | 加油 迈克 |
[27:30] | If I find you are lying, | 要是被我发现你撒谎 |
[27:33] | I will not hesitate to shoot you. | 我不会手下留情 |
[27:35] | I would expect nothing less from a soldier. | 我理解你 兵哥哥 |
[27:38] | Let us drink. | 干杯 |
[27:40] | Na zdorov’e. | 干杯 |
[27:52] | All right, everybody, | 好了 各位 |
[27:53] | I’m gonna review this one time, so pay attention. | 我只重复一遍 注意听 |
[27:55] | Michael and I will be in the command van, here. | 我和迈克尔待在指挥车里 |
[27:57] | Kessler will approach the checkpoint, moving southbound. | 凯斯勒从北边过来 |
[27:59] | When he gets to the checkpoint, we have an asset in place | 等他到检查点 我们的人设法 |
[28:01] | that will separate him from his security. | 让他和保镖分开 |
[28:03] | Michael, you want to go over those details? | 迈克尔 细节给你来说 |
[28:05] | I’ve arranged with the commander of the checkpoint | 我和检查点的指挥官安排好 |
[28:07] | to take Kessler into the outbuilding | 把凯斯勒带到外屋审查文件 |
[28:09] | to view his documents while keeping his soldiers outside. | 而他的士兵被挡在外面 |
[28:11] | At this point, the extraction team will enter from the east | 这时 另一组人马以树林为掩护 |
[28:14] | using the forest as cover. Remember… | 从东边进入 记住 |
[28:16] | You’re supposed to be | 你们被设定为俄国人 |
[28:17] | a Russian team, so speak russian. | 请讲俄语 |
[28:19] | Or keep your mouths shut. | 不会就闭嘴 |
[28:21] | From there, he goes to the transpo team, | 到时通勤组守在那里 |
[28:22] | which puts him in a box and gets him on a plane. | 把他装箱送上飞机 |
[28:24] | Documents has already created the paperwork. | 有关部门已经做好文件 |
[28:27] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[28:28] | All right, remember this guy Kessler, | 记住 凯斯勒这家伙 |
[28:29] | he ran his own covert ops for a long time. | 也是长期从事秘密行动的 |
[28:31] | He did it well. | 还很在行 |
[28:32] | He’s not gonna be a pushover, so be ready for anything. | 不是那么容易搞定的 准备好随机应变 |
[28:35] | Okay. Let’s move out. | 好 出发 |
[28:42] | Yeah, hey, Mike, uh, can we talk to you for a second? | 迈克 我们有话要谈 |
[28:44] | Sam, I don’t have time. | 萨姆 我没时间了 |
[28:45] | Well, I suggest you make time. | 建议你挤点时间 |
[28:48] | Max put Sam and me on bag-watching duty at the airport. | 麦克斯安排我俩在机场看人 |
[28:51] | What’s next, coffee detail? | 然后干嘛 做咖啡吗 |
[28:53] | – Fi… – She’s got a point, Mike. | -菲 -她说得没错 迈克 |
[28:54] | I mean, you say we’re part of the team, | 你说过我们是小组一员 |
[28:56] | but we’re definitely not part of the action. | 但明显我们不是行动一员 |
[28:57] | You have been part of it, | 你们已经参与过了 |
[28:58] | which is why you have to hang back now. | 所以只好先待后方 |
[29:00] | Puente thinks you’re American tourists with a bad rental car. | 普恩特见过你们 租了辆破车的美国游客 |
[29:03] | If he sees your faces again, he’ll know we set him up. | 让他再看见你们两张脸 就露馅了 |
[29:06] | Well, look, we can stay out of sight | 我们可以隐蔽好 |
[29:07] | and still be ready to back you up. | 随时支援你啊 |
[29:08] | Sam, you know this is the way they do things. | 萨姆 你知道他们的行事方式 |
[29:10] | Different teams have different jobs, for operational security. | 分工合作 确保任务执行安全 |
[29:13] | “Operational security”? | 任务执行安全 |
[29:15] | What happened to the way we do things? | 那我们的行事方式呢 |
[29:16] | It’s their show, Fi. | 这是他们的行动 菲 |
[29:18] | It’s our show, too, brother. | 老兄 这也是我们的行动 |
[29:19] | We should be able to see this through. | 我们应该从头到尾有份儿 |
[29:21] | I mean, right is right. | 难道不是吗 |
[29:22] | All right, Michael, let’s go. | 迈克尔 我们走吧 |
[29:23] | Bravo team’s already moving out. | 二组已经出发 |
[29:24] | I got to go. I’m sorry. | 我得走了 抱歉 |
[29:26] | I’ll see you back in Miami. | 回迈阿密见 |
[29:31] | The challenge of a good large-scale field operation | 大规模外勤行动的挑战 |
[29:34] | is to keep all parts coordinated | 在于既要协调好各方面 |
[29:36] | while keeping them as separate as possible. | 又要尽量保持其独立性 |
[29:40] | Field units are separate from transportation units… | 实地小组 通勤小组 指挥小组 |
[29:47] | …with the command unit separate from both. | 各自分别行动 |
[29:50] | When things go right, they all work together as one big team. | 行动若进行顺利 各单位自然配合流畅 |
[29:54] | Okay, we’ve got the target moving. | 注意 目标在行动了 |
[30:00] | It’s all you, buddy. | 全听你的了 伙计 |
[30:06] | Extraction team, stand by. | 诱敌分队待命 |
[30:11] | Mr. Kessler, I need you to come inside for a second. | 凯斯勒先生 请到屋里一坐 |
[30:13] | 凯斯勒 迈克尔得到答案的最后机会 | |
[30:16] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[30:18] | There’s no problem. Just some documents to sign. | 没什么事 有几份文件需要您签一下 |
[30:21] | Please, come inside. | 里面请 |
[30:22] | Okay, everybody ready. | 好了 各单位准备 |
[30:24] | The problem with remote command centers | 远程指挥的不利在于 |
[30:26] | is what happens when things go wrong. | 行动出现异常导致指挥脱节 |
[30:28] | What’s going on, max? | 出什么事了 麦克斯 |
[30:30] | Max: What the hell is happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[30:32] | Anyone stuck in the command center | 身处远在现场之外的指挥中心里 |
[30:33] | is too far away to do anything about it. | 你只有干着急的份儿 |
[30:35] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[30:37] | The radios are not working! | 无线电失灵了 |
[30:38] | We’ve got no contact. | 我们和现场失去联络了 |
[30:40] | Kessler knew we were here. | 凯斯勒知道我们在这儿 |
[30:43] | We’re blown. | 我们暴露了 |
[30:45] | Fi, not a goog time. | 菲 电话来的真不是时候 |
[30:46] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 你能看到现场情况吗 |
[30:49] | – Wait. Where are you? – Red team, come in. | – 等等 你在哪 -红队 请回话 |
[30:51] | We’re about 50 yards from the checkpoint. | 在离检查点大约50码的地方 |
[30:53] | Fi, you were supposed to be at the airport. | 菲 你该守在机场的 |
[30:55] | Yeah, well, we decided to stick around | 没错 不过我们还是决定围观一下 |
[30:56] | And watch the “Experts” Do their thing. | 看看”砖家”们的能力 |
[30:58] | What’s happening out there? | 现场什么情况 |
[31:00] | I’m not sure. | 我还不确定 |
[31:01] | It looks like Kessler picked up on your radio frequencies | 貌似凯斯勒的人发现了你们的通讯频率 |
[31:03] | and jammed them. | 并施加了干扰 |
[31:04] | They must have had some kind of scanner in the car. | 他们车里一定有无线电扫描器 |
[31:09] | How many down? | 伤亡如何 |
[31:09] | The smoke is still clearing, but it’s bad. | 具体还不清楚 但估计不妙 |
[31:13] | He’s moving. | 他要跑 |
[31:14] | He’s heading back to the compound. | 他要开车返回住处 |
[31:15] | – I hope you have a plan “B.” – I’m working on it Fi. | -希望你有备用计划 -我正想呢 菲 |
[31:23] | Kessler’s men took out the team before they could move in. | 凯斯勒的人先下手干掉了你的人 |
[31:25] | Sam and Fi are helping the survivors. | 萨姆和菲正在支援剩下的人 |
[31:27] | Sam and Fi? Sam and Fi are supposed to be — | 萨姆和菲 他俩不是该去在 |
[31:28] | They’re helping with survivors! | 现在他们在支援你的人 |
[31:30] | Kessler’s on his way to the compound. | 凯斯勒在回住处的路上了 |
[31:31] | We got less than 20 minutes to salvage this. | 我们还有不到20分钟的时间扭转局面 |
[31:33] | – How the hell are we gonna salvage – just get in the van! | -这还有救吗 -上车就是了 |
[31:36] | There he goes. This is our last chance. | 他过去了 我们得孤注一掷了 |
[31:42] | Uh, what’s going on here? Do we have a plan? | 这到底是怎么个情况 你有计划吗 |
[31:44] | A plan? No. | 计划真没有 |
[31:45] | I got some tactical goals and a rough approach. | 只是知道要干啥和大概该怎么办 |
[31:47] | A rough approach? Oh, well, that’s terrific. | 好极了 那大概该怎么办呢 |
[31:49] | Thank god we’ve got that. | 我真感谢你八辈祖宗 |
[31:51] | Because we don’t have back-up, video feeds, or working comms. | 没有后援 没有现场图像 连基本通讯都没 |
[31:53] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到迈克尔的世界 |
[32:00] | You’re sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么干吗 |
[32:01] | I am not letting this go. | 只要还有机会就绝不能放弃 |
[32:02] | This is our chance to get Kessler | 在被安全部队包围之前 |
[32:04] | before we’re swamped with security forces. | 这是我们抓住凯斯勒的唯一机会 |
[32:05] | You want out, I’ll slow down, but I am not stopping. | 你想跳车我可以开慢点 但绝不停下 |
[32:10] | – Floor it! – Hang on! | -冲过去 -坐稳了 |
[32:30] | – Is this seriously how you do things? – When I have to. | -你平时也这么干吗 -此乃下策 |
[32:35] | How are you still alive? | 你是怎么活到现在的 |
[32:36] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[32:39] | I eat a lot of yogurt. | 多喝酸奶 |
[32:48] | I think we’re a little out-gunned here. | 咱们火力上被压制了 |
[32:53] | Grenade. | 手雷都用上了 |
[32:55] | Make that a lot out-gunned. | 那更没得打了 |
[32:58] | If you cover me, I can flank him | 你掩护我 我包抄过去 |
[33:00] | and take him out from the woods. | 从灌木丛那边干掉他们 |
[33:08] | Or you could just shoot him. That works, too. | 正面干死他们亦可 |
[33:10] | Let’s get inside. | 咱们进去吧 |
[33:10] | We’re gonna have every | 没一会儿整个加拉加斯的军警 |
[33:11] | cop and soldier in caracas here in a minute. | 就该在这儿集合了 |
[33:13] | Keep your head down. | 头低下 |
[33:32] | Oh, I think we lost him. | 估计是让他溜了 |
[33:34] | I don’t think we lost him. I think he doubled back. | 我看没跟丢 或许他又绕回去了 |
[33:41] | – Or we’re both wrong. – No! Don’t shoot. | -又或者我们都错了 -别开枪 |
[33:43] | I want him alive. | 我要活口 |
[34:03] | Steel door. | 钢制安全门 |
[34:05] | – Ugh, a safe room? – Something like that. | -一个安全房吗 -差不多 |
[34:07] | The walls are metal. | 墙体也是金属的 |
[34:09] | All right, unless you have a thermal lance, | 行了 除非你有电焊枪 |
[34:11] | I’m calling this one. | 否则咱趁早撤吧 |
[34:12] | No. I’m not leaving here with the job undone. | 不行 抓不到人决不罢休 |
[34:16] | This is not about your personal revenge, Michael. | 不要被你的个人恩怨所左右 迈克尔 |
[34:18] | We’ll can get him another time. | 以后还有机会 |
[34:20] | How? You don’t know anything about him. | 怎么可能 你根本不了解他 |
[34:21] | He compromised a secure CIA communications system. | 他能侵入整个中情局的通讯系统 |
[34:24] | What do you think you’re gonna do, just grab him at the airport? | 你有什么办法 守株待兔在机场抓他 |
[34:27] | Fi, you guys all right? | 菲 你们还好吗 |
[34:28] | As well as could be expected. | 好着呢 |
[34:29] | The team is pulling out with their wounded now. | 各队正在转移伤员 |
[34:31] | I need you to buy us a little time. | 我需要你给我们争取一点时间 |
[34:33] | Slow the cops down. | 拖住警察 |
[34:34] | Do you know the choke-point on the road near the bridge? | 你知道那条路的咽喉要道吗 在桥附近 |
[34:36] | All traffic going to Kessler’s has got to pass through there. | 那是所有去凯斯勒住处车辆的必经之路 |
[34:39] | And you want us to stop them? | 你想让我们在那拖住他们对吗 |
[34:41] | Consider it done. | 瞧好吧 |
[34:43] | I don’t know what you think | 你争取的那点时间 |
[34:44] | buying us a few extra minutes is gonna do. | 不顶什么用的 |
[34:48] | It would take us hours to get through that with the right tools, | 就算有专业的工具也得几个钟头 |
[34:51] | and we don’t have anything. | 而咱们啥也没有 |
[34:52] | Kessler’s men have grenades. | 凯斯勒的人身上有手雷 |
[34:54] | We do this right, we can make a hole. | 只要方法对 我们就能打个洞出来 |
[34:56] | Old-school. I like that. I got ’em. | 老把戏 我喜欢 我去拿手雷 |
[34:58] | The most vulnerable system in any reinforced structure | 所有钢筋结构建筑最薄弱的环节 |
[35:02] | is typically ventilation. | 往往是通风系统 |
[35:04] | Holes that let in air can also let in other things, | 能让空气流通的孔洞往往可以通过其他东西 |
[35:07] | like the explosive cores of concussion grenades, | 比如手雷的爆炸引信 |
[35:10] | For example. | 就是其中之一 |
[35:10] | They’re a high-quality explosive and quite effective. | 它们是高爆炸药 威力很大 |
[35:13] | Of course, you have to get them into place | 当然 你得把它们放到合适的位置 |
[35:15] | without blowing your hands off. | 还要小心自己的手不被炸飞 |
[35:22] | Hurry it up, Sam. | 抓紧 萨姆 |
[35:23] | We got about 30 seconds before la policia get here. | 还有大概30秒警察就到了 |
[35:25] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 好了 这样吧 |
[35:26] | Next time Tara and Greg Winter take a vacation, | 下次再有塔拉和格雷格·温特尔登场的时候 |
[35:29] | you get to soak the upholstery in gasoline. | 该轮到你浇汽油了 |
[35:34] | Well, first bullets, now fire. | 今日第一枪 打响 |
[35:37] | So long, old girl. | 永别了 老女孩 |
[35:40] | So, you think the CIA’s insurance plan covers that? | 你觉得中情局的保险合同能给理赔吗 |
[35:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:44] | But I doubt it covers this. | 但我敢说 保险肯定不保这个 |
[35:56] | Last chance, Kessler! | 再给你最后一次机会 凯斯勒 |
[35:57] | As a spy, your job is intelligence. | 作为间谍 你的工作就是要斗智斗勇 |
[36:00] | You might want to back up away from the wall! | 你最好离墙远点 |
[36:03] | Whether you’re after national-security secrets | 不管你的目标是关乎国家安全的情报 |
[36:05] | or operational information | 还是那个毁了你生活的 |
[36:07] | about the people who destroyed your life, | 那些人的军事情报 |
[36:09] | the job is the same. | 两者的手段都是相同的 |
[36:10] | We’ll go in quick. He’ll be stunned. | 我们快速冲进去 杀他个措手不及 |
[36:12] | Anything to get us out of here sooner, I’m all for. | 只要能速战速决就行 |
[36:14] | Do it. | 上吧 |
[36:17] | There’s no greater satisfaction than that moment | 没有什么比你终于得到 |
[36:19] | when you finally get the answers you’re looking for. | 你想要的答案的那一刻更令人有满足感了 |
[36:23] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[36:24] | And nothing is harder to take | 也没有什么比你发现 |
[36:25] | than having those answers forever taken away. | 你将永远得不到答案更令人难以接受的了 |
[36:28] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[36:30] | I thought you said the blast wasn’t enough to — | 你不是说爆破的威力不足以 |
[36:31] | It wasn’t the blast. He shot himself. | 他不是被炸死的 他自杀了 |
[36:36] | Well, I guess he didn’t want to be taken alive. | 我猜他是不想被活捉吧 |
[36:39] | Well, it happens. We did our best. | 倒霉事年年有 咱们尽力了 |
[36:41] | That’s it? | 结果就是这样吗 |
[36:44] | All this way? | 我费了这么大劲 |
[36:46] | After all these years? That’s it? | 花了这么多年 就落得这么个结果吗 |
[36:49] | That’s it?! | 就这么个破结果吗 |
[36:51] | Hey, listen! I’m sorry, man. | 听着 我很遗憾 伙计 |
[36:52] | But if you want tidy endings and easy answers, | 但是你干这行就意味着你不可能 |
[36:54] | you picked the wrong job. | 指望事事都如你所愿 |
[36:55] | He’s gone. | 他已经死了 |
[36:56] | And the police are here. We got to find a way out. | 警察也来了 咱们得想办法离开这 |
[37:01] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[37:08] | A well-trained police force knows | 训练有素的警察知道 |
[37:09] | that the first priority when arriving at a scene | 到达犯罪现场的首要任务就是 |
[37:12] | is to establish a perimeter and lock down the area. | 划定范围然后封锁周围区域 |
[37:15] | You let them do that | 你要是给他们机会封锁区域的话 |
[37:16] | and, chances are, you’re not getting out. | 你就甭想逃出去了 |
[37:19] | I think Kessler’s gun had a spare clip. | 我想凯斯勒的枪应该还有没用完的弹匣 |
[37:20] | We can hold them off for a little while, but… | 我们可以拖延他们一会 但是 |
[37:22] | We won’t be able to shoot our way out. | 我们不可能冲得出去的 |
[37:23] | At least not that way. | 至少那样不行 |
[37:25] | Grab that fan. I got an idea. | 去把那个风扇拿来 我有办法了 |
[37:28] | That’s why it’s important to make sure | 所以说你要确保 |
[37:30] | that they have a higher priority, | 他们的重心得到转移 |
[37:32] | like dealing with a more urgent threat. | 比如说在现场发生紧急袭击 |
[37:38] | If you’ve got enough ammunition | 要是你有足够的子弹 |
[37:39] | and a good oscillating fan, | 和一台好用的摆头风扇 |
[37:42] | you can keep them busy dealing with your gun… | 你就可以让他们忙上一阵了 |
[37:47] | …while you’re busy getting away. | 而你就可以借机逃跑 |
[38:02] | Well, we made the papers. | 我们上报纸了 |
[38:05] | Not exactly the goal of this little operation, | 虽然不是这次行动的目的 |
[38:06] | but it’s something. | 但至少也没白干 |
[38:08] | Could be worse, I guess. | 结局还不算太差 |
[38:09] | Could be a picture of our corpses. | 至少照片上不是咱们的尸体 |
[38:11] | Is my spanish that bad or does this say, | 是我的西班牙语太差呀 还是这报纸上真的写着 |
[38:13] | “The shootings are believed | 警方确信这场枪战 |
[38:14] | to be a part of a kidnapping attempt | 是由某个哥伦比亚黑帮集团 |
[38:16] | by a Colombian cartel?” | 绑架未遂所导致的 |
[38:17] | Yeah. P.R. guys did a good job. | 没错 公共关系部的人没少下功夫 |
[38:19] | – We got out clean. – Clean? | -咱们全身而退了 -全身而退 |
[38:21] | With two team members K.I.A. and a dead target? | 两名队员在任务中阵亡 目标人物也挂了 这叫全身而退吗 |
[38:23] | I don’t know what to tell you, Michael. | 我不知道该说什么好了 迈克尔 |
[38:24] | Our job is to do the impossible. | 咱们的工作就是明知不可能而为之 |
[38:26] | We took Kessler out of the game. | 我们把凯斯勒给干掉了 |
[38:28] | Yeah, with help from a few pinch hitters. | 是啊 靠着一些外人的帮忙 |
[38:30] | You’re never gonna hear it from the agency | 你们不会得到中情局的嘉赏 |
[38:31] | because officially you were never in Caracas, | 因为从官方程序上来讲 你们从没去过加拉加斯 |
[38:33] | but thank you. | 但我还是要谢谢你们 |
[38:36] | It would have been a lot worse without you. | 要是没有你们 结果肯定要比这糟得多 |
[38:38] | Unofficially, you’re welcome. | 不官方地说句 不用谢 |
[38:40] | Anything for the cause. | 小意思 |
[38:41] | So this is how it ends — a body on the ground. | 可结果只是这样而已 我只找到一具死尸 |
[38:45] | Yeah, but he put a bullet in his own head and not yours. | 是啊 但至少死的是他不是你 |
[38:47] | Hey, I’ll drink to that. | 冲这点就该喝上一杯 |
[38:49] | Mike, you won. | 迈克尔 你胜利了 |
[38:51] | The people that burned you, the whole damn network — | 那些把你除名的人 那整个网络 |
[38:53] | it’s done. | 都被我们干掉了 |
[38:54] | To new beginnings. | 敬新的开始 |
[38:59] | Mike, uh, you’re kind of leaving us hanging, here. | 迈克尔 我们都等着你呢 |
[39:20] | I saw the door open. | 我看到门开着 |
[39:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[39:24] | I hope I didn’t surprise you, mom. | 我希望我没吓着你 妈 |
[39:26] | I-I thought you were out. | 我以为你出去了 |
[39:27] | No, I was just at my yoga class at the “Y”. | 没 我只是去上瑜伽课了 |
[39:32] | Glad to see you’re taking care of yourself. | 我很开心你开始做些健康运动了 |
[39:36] | Oh, well. Baby steps. | 一点点来呗 |
[39:38] | Which reminds me — | 这倒是提醒我了 |
[39:40] | Sam said that you’re on your way back to your old job. | 萨姆说你要重操旧业了 |
[39:42] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[39:47] | He also said that | 他还说 |
[39:49] | you didn’t quite find what you were looking for | 你去南部没找到 |
[39:51] | in your trip down south. | 要找的东西 |
[39:54] | I had a chance to finally get some answers, | 我本来有机会找到一些答案 |
[39:57] | make sense of the last four years. | 弄清楚之前四年所发生的一切 |
[40:00] | And that chance ended up in a body bag. | 可结果却一无所获 |
[40:04] | You know, all those years I lived with your father, | 你知道吗 我跟你父亲在一起生活的那些年里 |
[40:09] | I used to think through millions of ways | 我总是会琢磨成千上万种 |
[40:13] | that I could confront him, | 跟他对质的方法 |
[40:16] | everything that I wanted to say. | 我一遍一遍地想象着我要跟他说的话 |
[40:19] | And all of a sudden, he drops dead. | 可结果突然有一天 他就挂了 |
[40:22] | That’s it. | 我什么都来得及说 |
[40:26] | You know… | 你知道 |
[40:28] | people talk about “closure”, | 人们总说凡事都要有个了结 |
[40:31] | but I don’t buy it. | 但我不信这一套 |
[40:34] | When somebody blasts a hole in your life… | 当有人挖空了你生命中的一部分 |
[40:38] | it tends to stay open. | 那部分就一直是空着了 |
[40:42] | It does, doesn’t it? | 的确如此 对吧 |
[40:49] | So what do you do now? | 那你现在想怎么办 |
[40:50] | Now? | 现在 |
[40:53] | Things go back to normal, I guess. | 我想一切都重回正轨了 |
[40:55] | Normal. | 正轨 |
[40:56] | What exactly is normal? | 怎么叫正轨 |
[40:58] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[41:00] | Here’s an idea. | 我倒有个主意 |
[41:01] | Why don’t you fix the charger? | 你把充电器修修怎么样 |
[41:03] | This? Oh, no. No, no. | 这辆车吗 不 不 不 |
[41:05] | This is beyond saving. | 这车已经没救了 |
[41:09] | Nothing is beyond saving if you work at it. | 世上无难事 只怕有心人 |
[41:14] | Nothing. | 真的 |
[41:16] | Besides, then I could have my garage back. | 再说 等你把它修好了 就能把车库还给我了 |
[41:20] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |