时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, | 一旦被封杀 |
[00:08] | you’ve got nothing — | 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:37] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:44] | So that list is the key | 这么说这份名单很关键 |
[00:46] | – to destroying the people who burned me? – It is. | -有它就可以铲除黑我的人 -没错 |
[00:48] | We’re going for a ride. | 我带你好好兜个风 |
[01:01] | The list of the people who burned you — | 那份封杀你的人的名单 |
[01:04] | It’s missing. | 不见了 |
[01:05] | We have to get that back. | 我们得把它找回来 |
[01:06] | What do we know about this crypto specialist? | 关于这个破译专家我们掌握多少信息 |
[01:07] | Justin Walsh. | 名叫贾斯汀·沃尔什 |
[01:08] | A buddy of Sam’s says the guy’s | 萨姆一个兄弟说 |
[01:09] | had national security clearance for over a decade. | 这家伙长期拥有参与国家机密的安全级别 |
[01:12] | He’s auctioning the list. | 他在拍卖那份名单 |
[01:13] | To find him, we’re gonna need some help. | 要找到他得需要些帮助 |
[01:15] | What about your old handler? | 你的老上级怎么样 |
[01:17] | 马尔夫 杰西的老上级 | |
[01:17] | So you know where they’re coming together for the auction? | 你知道他们在哪儿拍卖了吗 |
[01:20] | Santo Domingo. Two weeks. | 圣多明各 两周后 |
[01:22] | Walsh copied the NOC list to a thumb drive. | 沃尔什把间谍名单拷贝到了优盘里 |
[01:28] | This is, without a doubt, | 这个东西无疑是 |
[01:31] | the hottest potato I’ve ever seen. | 我见过的最棘手的东西 |
[01:33] | Which is why we need to make sure | 所以我们要确保把它 |
[01:34] | we this to the right people, you know? | 交给正确的人 |
[01:35] | And I’m thinking Uncle Sam, Mike. | 我在考虑山姆大叔[美国政府] 迈克 |
[01:36] | These people | 这些人 |
[01:38] | took away everything you ever wanted. | 夺走了你曾梦想的一切 |
[01:40] | Mike, you want to weigh in? | 迈克 说句话吧 |
[01:41] | The people on that list burned you, | 是这些人把你黑了 |
[01:43] | so this is your call. | 所以决定权在你 |
[01:45] | Mike, you with us, man? | 迈克 你在听吗 伙计 |
[01:46] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[01:49] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 |
[01:52] | Covert intelligence, at the most basic level, | 机密情报基本上可以当做 |
[01:55] | is a type of weapon. | 一种武器 |
[01:56] | Like any weapon, it can be used for good or evil, | 与其他武器一样 可用于正义或邪恶 |
[01:58] | to make war or peace, | 发动战争或缔造和平 |
[01:59] | to serve justice or power. | 维护公正或巩固集权 |
[02:01] | It comes down to one thing — what you decide to do with it. | 这些都取决于你要如何利用它 |
[02:05] | You haven’t changed your mind, have you? | 你没变主意吧 |
[02:07] | No. | 没有 |
[02:10] | We need to hand this over to the government. | 我们要把它上交政府 |
[02:12] | – Well, good. – It’s the right thing to do. | -挺好 -这才是明智之举 |
[02:14] | Already called Marv. | 我已经打给马尔夫 |
[02:16] | What did you tell him? | 怎么跟他说的 |
[02:17] | The basics — we got a list of the cover I.D.S | 说了个梗概 我们弄到一份秘密名单 |
[02:20] | of the people that burned you. | 上面是封杀你的人 |
[02:21] | He gets to be the hero that hands it over | 他可以把名单交上去立个功 |
[02:23] | as long as he helps us get back in. | 只要他帮咱们复职 |
[02:26] | Now, he’s interested. | 他挺感兴趣的 |
[02:27] | But there’s a problem? | 不过还有些疑虑 |
[02:28] | Well, you know, Marv was my handler for eight years. | 你也知道马尔夫做了八年我的上级 |
[02:31] | He knows me. | 他了解我 |
[02:32] | We go back. He basically trusts me. | 如果我们回去 他还能信任我 |
[02:34] | He doesn’t trust me. | 可他不相信我 |
[02:35] | I’m working on it, man. It’s a, you know…It’s a dance. | 我在努力说服他 这就是个拉锯的过程 |
[02:38] | Maybe it’s time for me to cut in. | 也许该我出面解决了 |
[02:40] | I need to talk to Marv. | 我得跟马尔夫谈谈 |
[02:42] | That is a horrible idea. Because he doesn’t like you. | 这主意不怎么样 他对你没好感 |
[02:45] | In his mind, you’re always gonna be the guy that burned me. | 在他印象里你就是封杀我的人 |
[02:48] | Marv’s a counterintel guy. He gets paid to be suspicious. | 马尔夫从事反间谍工作 他本该多疑 |
[02:51] | The only way I’m gonna change his mind | 能转变他印象的唯一方法 |
[02:52] | is if I talk to him alone. | 就是让我跟他单独谈 |
[02:54] | Mike… | 迈克 |
[02:57] | All right. Fine. Fine. I’ll set it up. | 好吧 听你的 我去安排 |
[02:59] | Do me a favor — try not to step on any toes. | 就当帮我个忙 别把他惹火了 |
[03:11] | Since I’ve known you, you’ve lured me to Miami, | 我知道你是什么人 你把我骗到迈阿密 |
[03:14] | you blackmailed me, | 勒索我 |
[03:15] | forced me to lie to the U.S. Government. | 胁迫我欺骗美国政府 |
[03:18] | Not exactly a foundation of trust. | 让我怎么相信你 |
[03:20] | 马尔夫 杰西的老上级 | |
[03:23] | Maybe it’s time to build one. | 也许现在该建立互信了 |
[03:24] | Oh, please. I’ve seen your file. | 得了吧 我看过你的档案 |
[03:27] | When there’s that much smoke, there’s usually a flame or two. | 空穴来风 未必无因 |
[03:30] | The file is a lie. I didn’t do those things. | 档案是假的 那些事情不是我干的 |
[03:32] | Ah, maybe you did, maybe you didn’t. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[03:34] | But we both know that you’re never gonna get back in | 但是大家都清楚 你要想复职 |
[03:37] | unless you’ve got a heaping pile of new evidence. | 必须得拿出足够的证据 |
[03:40] | And here you are with a shovel. | 结果这么巧还真让你找着了 |
[03:42] | You think I’m lying about this list? | 你觉得名单是假的 |
[03:43] | I think I can’t take the chance. | 我觉得跟你玩我玩不起 |
[03:45] | Look, I’ll vouch for you on this thing, okay? | 我会为你担保 |
[03:47] | I’ll hand you off to my superiors. | 我会把你的事情汇报上级 |
[03:49] | You’re gonna have to go on | 你必须把这些封杀你的人的记录 |
[03:50] | the record about the people who burned you. | 全部交给我 |
[03:52] | And I’m talking about every contact you’ve made with them. | 包括你和他们的所有接触 |
[03:54] | That would be very dangerous, Marv — | 那太危险了 马尔夫 |
[03:57] | for me, for you. | 无论是对我还是对你 |
[03:59] | If the people who burned me find out we’re talking — | 如果封杀我的那些人发现咱们在谈… |
[04:01] | this isn’t negotiable. | 没得商量 |
[04:03] | I’m not gonna be your errand boy | 只有你同意绑上测谎仪 |
[04:04] | unless I can strap you to a polygraph, | 回答我的所有问题 |
[04:06] | get all my questions answered. | 我才会帮你去跑腿 |
[04:07] | You want to put me on the box? | 对我这样的人用测谎仪 |
[04:09] | 27 years in counterintelligence, you think that I can’t spot | 干了27年反间谍 你以为我 |
[04:12] | somebody who’s trying to beat a polygraph? | 不懂那些欺骗测谎仪的手段 |
[04:15] | Look, I’ll verify and source all you got — | 我会去查证 |
[04:17] | the whole nine yards. | 你所说的一切 |
[04:19] | But if you’re not willing to do this – | 但如果你不敢测谎… |
[04:20] | You want to do this now? | 现在就做 |
[04:22] | Or you want to finish your mojito? | 还是等你喝完这杯莫吉托鸡尾酒 |
[04:26] | In the world of deception spies inhabit, | 在间谍栖居的谎言世界里 |
[04:29] | the truth takes on a peculiar power. | 真相具有一种特殊的力量 |
[04:31] | The truth — the verifiable, unvarnished truth — | 真相 确凿赤裸的真相 |
[04:35] | becomes the ultimate bargaining chip. | 往往成为最后的谈判筹码 |
[04:37] | State your name and occupation for the record. | 姓名 职务 |
[04:39] | The irony is that the only time | 讽刺的是这一筹码 |
[04:41] | you can afford to play that chip | 只有在危急关头 |
[04:43] | is when everything is on the line. | 才能使用 |
[04:45] | And you only get to play it once. | 而且只有一次机会 |
[04:46] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[04:50] | I used to be a spy. | 我曾是一名间谍 |
[05:06] | Why don’t you boys just buy some file cabinets? | 你们就不能买几个档案柜吗 |
[05:11] | Last time. | 下不为例 |
[05:12] | It’s the last time, I promise. | 下次不藏这儿了 我保证 |
[05:14] | I’m sure. | 当然了 |
[05:15] | I’m serious. Once me and Mike are back in, | 真的 等我和迈克复职了 |
[05:18] | we will not be hiding things behind your wood paneling anymore. | 就不用把东西藏在护墙板里了 |
[05:21] | Back in? | 复职 |
[05:23] | You mean like back in your government jobs? | 你是说回去给政府工作 |
[05:24] | Michael failed to mention that little development. | 迈克尔可没提过 |
[05:28] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[05:29] | I’m sorry. I didn’t — I’m — | 抱歉 我不该… |
[05:32] | I know it’s a real touchy subject with you — | 我知道对你来说这是敏感话题 |
[05:34] | Oh, no, no. It’s fine. Really. | 没事 没关系 真的 |
[05:37] | Really. I’m happy for you. A-and Michael, too. | 真的 我为你感到高兴 还有迈克尔 |
[05:40] | Okay. Good. Well, I should, uh… | 那就好 我该去… |
[05:42] | I’m gonna get this stuff to Sam. | 我得把东西送到萨姆那里 |
[05:43] | Duty calls. | 忙正事儿去吧 |
[05:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:51] | Sam, this isn’t a case, is it? | 萨姆 别告诉这是新工作 |
[05:53] | No, this is some stuff Jesse had | 不是 这是杰西查的资料 |
[05:55] | and my logs from when I used to watch you for the feds. | 还有联调局让我盯着你时我写的日志 |
[05:58] | Figured it might jog your memory | 也许能帮你回忆起 |
[05:59] | about your first contact with your burn pals. | 最初和封杀你那伙人的接触 |
[06:00] | You had a daily yogurt tally? | 你连每天喝几瓶酸奶都记上了 |
[06:03] | Ah, what can I say? I’m thorough. | 没的说 我这人就是周到细心 |
[06:04] | Thanks, Sam. | 谢了 萨姆 |
[06:06] | I’m sure Marv will enjoy the read. | 我想马尔夫肯定愿意读 |
[06:08] | Yeah, well, tell him to pick up the pace, okay? | 让他尽快吧 |
[06:10] | ‘Cause that NOC list is like a hot potato, Mike. | 因为那名单可是烫手山芋 迈克 |
[06:12] | And you know the rules about the hot potato. | 你知道烫手山芋通常怎么处理 |
[06:13] | You pass it along to the next guy without delay — | 你得赶紧传递给下家 |
[06:15] | quickly, pronto, chop-chop. | 迅速 光速 神速 |
[06:17] | I get it. You gonna sit down? | 知道了 坐会儿吗 |
[06:19] | Uh, no, I can’t, actually. Got a gig. | 不了 有事儿忙 |
[06:21] | Cop buddy of mine went missing a few days ago. | 一个警察兄弟失踪好几天了 |
[06:23] | He’s always been there for me. | 过去他总是罩我 |
[06:24] | And, well, you know, his wife is worried. | 他老婆担心得要死 |
[06:26] | This wouldn’t happen to be Detective Baruchel, would it? | 你说的不会是巴鲁切尔警探吧 |
[06:29] | The guy’s dirty. He fled the state, Sam. | 监守自盗已潜逃出国 萨姆 |
[06:34] | Well, Mike, look, | 迈克 听着 |
[06:34] | just ’cause you read something doesn’t make it true. | 白纸黑字写的也不一定是真的 |
[06:37] | You of all people should know that. | 这个你最清楚不过 |
[06:46] | Two weeks. No phone calls, no letters. | 两周了 没打电话也没写信 |
[06:50] | Ryan’s been asking me every night where his dad is. | 莱恩每晚都问爸爸去哪了 |
[06:52] | They’re saying that he shot those dealers | 他们说他打死了毒贩 |
[06:54] | and stole all that cocaine. | 偷走了所有可卡因 |
[06:57] | But this is Kevin. You know him. He would never — | 但你了解凯文的 他不会那样做 |
[06:59] | Yeah, I know. He’s a good man. As good as they come. | 我知道 他是个好人 大好人 |
[07:01] | Four years of working him, | 跟他合作四年 |
[07:02] | I’ve never met a more honest cop. | 我再没见过比他诚实的警察 |
[07:04] | Pete was Kevin’s partner. | 彼得是凯文的搭档 |
[07:05] | He’s been trying to find Kevin, | 他一直在试着寻找凯文 |
[07:07] | but the brass is shutting down his investigation. | 但上级要他停止调查 |
[07:09] | Well, that seems a little early to close up shop, | 现在停止调查是不是太早了 |
[07:12] | don’t you think? | 你说呢 |
[07:13] | They found traces of coke in Kevin’s car. | 他们在凯文车里找到些可卡因残留物 |
[07:15] | And his cellphone shows some unreported contact | 他跟本地犯罪分子有过几次电话联系 |
[07:18] | with known criminals in the area. | 但是没有上报 |
[07:19] | I mean, there’s got to be an explanation. | 我相信这些都是有原因的 |
[07:21] | I just, um… I just don’t have it yet. | 只是暂时还没找到 |
[07:24] | So you think the top brass | 你觉得上头想让这事儿 |
[07:25] | is just gonna sweep this under the rug? | 不了了之 |
[07:27] | As far as they’re concerned, Kevin’s case is closed. | 在他们看来 凯文的案子已经结束了 |
[07:30] | I mean, the whole thing just stinks to me. | 这事儿真是恶心透顶 |
[07:32] | They think he ran off. | 他们认为他潜逃了 |
[07:33] | They suspended him, took his pension. | 撤了他的职 取消了养老金 |
[07:36] | That’s all we have. | 我们就得到了这些 |
[07:37] | Meanwhile, our — our so-called friends | 而且过去那些所谓的朋友 |
[07:39] | have turned their backs on us. | 都弃我们而去 |
[07:42] | And the things that the kids at school | 学校里的孩子们 |
[07:44] | are saying to Ryan about his father… | 都跟莱恩说他爸爸… |
[07:46] | Claire, do you have copies of his phone records, | 克莱尔 你有他的电话记录 |
[07:48] | credit-card receipts, that sort of thing? | 信用卡账单等等的副本吗 |
[07:50] | Whatever you need. | 你要的全都有 |
[07:51] | Listen, I can’t let my bosses know | 我不能让领导知道 |
[07:54] | that I’m working on this off the books, | 我私自调查这件事 |
[07:55] | but you find anything at all, just call me. I’ll help. | 但是如果有发现就打给我 我会帮手 |
[08:00] | Just please… | 拜托了 |
[08:02] | Find my husband. | 找到我丈夫 |
[08:03] | Bring him home. | 带他回家 |
[08:06] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[08:08] | 克莱尔 委托人 | |
[08:11] | Okay, so, listen, you guys don’t have to help me, | 听着 你们可以不帮手 |
[08:12] | but at least just hear me out. | 但至少要听我把这事说完 |
[08:14] | I went over Kevin’s phone. | 我查了凯文的电话 |
[08:15] | At it looks like he was doing | 看上去像是他在调查 |
[08:16] | some kind of off-the-books investigation. | 一些非官方委派的事情 |
[08:19] | So I checked out the numbers — most of them dead-ends. | 我查了电话号码 大部分打不通 |
[08:21] | But look at this. Kevin had a repeat caller. | 但看看这个 这个号打给凯文很多次 |
[08:24] | Well, not a very chatty one. | 但每次都不长 |
[08:26] | The calls only lasted a couple seconds. | 只持续几秒钟 |
[08:28] | But less than a minute later, Kevin called the number back. | 但不到一分钟后 凯文又打回去 |
[08:31] | He was stepping away, | 他是到附近 |
[08:32] | getting to a place he could talk in private. | 找了个僻静的地方说话 |
[08:34] | Remind me to check your phone records. | 看来我也应该查查你的电话记录 |
[08:38] | Well, I checked Kevin’s. | 我查了凯文的记录 |
[08:39] | I tracked the number back to a burner | 我追查这个号 查到个一次性手机 |
[08:41] | used by this guy Ted Sayers. | 使用者叫泰德·塞耶斯 |
[08:42] | He’s got a rap sheet long enough to wallpaper this room. | 他的前科记录够贴满这间屋了 |
[08:44] | And he lives in the same neighborhood | 他就住在那些毒贩被击毙的 |
[08:45] | where those dealers were shot. | 案发现场附近 |
[08:47] | And how did the cops miss this? | 警察怎么没发现这个 |
[08:48] | Well, let’s just say I did a few things | 我追查电话号码的那些手段 |
[08:50] | to track the number down that aren’t things that cops do. | 是警察不能用的 |
[08:53] | Kevin’s son goes to bed every night | 凯文的儿子每晚睡觉前 |
[08:54] | wondering where his dad is. | 都会问爸爸去哪了 |
[08:57] | Now, I just want to talk to this Ted guy — That’s it. | 我只想跟这个泰德聊聊 如此而已 |
[08:59] | So, are you in, or am I flying solo on this one? | 你们加入吗 还是我单干这一票 |
[09:02] | Yeah, Sam, we’re in. | 萨姆 我们加入 |
[09:05] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[09:17] | There’s our guy, Ted. | 泰德在那里 |
[09:21] | So, I checked his court records. | 我查了他的法庭记录 |
[09:22] | Far as I can tell, | 据我所知 |
[09:23] | he’s pretty much just your average drug-dealing scumbag. | 他就是个贩毒的人渣 |
[09:27] | 泰德 贩毒的人渣 | |
[09:30] | Okay, now, what he did to that car should be against the law. | 好了 现在 他那样对车子应该算是违法的 |
[09:35] | Let’s go say hi. | 让我们去打个招呼 |
[09:36] | Is Jesse ready? | 杰西准备好了吗 |
[09:38] | Yeah, He’s ready. | 是的 他准备好了 |
[09:39] | Yeah, excuse me, Mr. Sayers. | 打扰一下 塞耶斯先生 |
[09:41] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[09:43] | What about? | 什么问题 |
[09:44] | Detective Baruchel. | 巴鲁切尔侦探 |
[09:59] | That looked painful. | 看起来很痛苦 |
[10:03] | – What the hell is that? – What? | -那到底什么玩意 -怎么了 |
[10:05] | My good head bag is at the cleaners. | 我的正宗套头袋在洗衣店呢 |
[10:09] | Spies use different interrogation techniques than police. | 间谍使用不同于警察的审问技巧 |
[10:14] | Cops tend to do their questioning | 警察倾向于在明亮的 |
[10:15] | in bright, fluorescent-lit rooms, | 有日光灯的屋子进行审问 |
[10:17] | and they’re legally required | 他们按法律要求 |
[10:18] | to let the bad guys know who they are | 在开始提问之前 |
[10:20] | before they start asking questions. | 让坏人知道他们是谁 |
[10:22] | Spies, on the other hand, | 而另一方面 间谍 |
[10:24] | often start interrogations in darkness | 通常在完全不熟悉的 |
[10:26] | in completely unfamiliar locations. | 黑暗的环境中开始审问 |
[10:30] | And the less the bad guy knows, the better. | 坏人知道得越少越好 |
[10:36] | You can’t do this to me. | 你们不能这样对我 |
[10:38] | – I got a deal. – A deal? | -我有协议 -协议 |
[10:39] | By the looks of it, you got the wrong end of the bargain. | 看样子 你订了一个错误的协议 |
[10:42] | Well, call Detective Jackman, okay? | 给杰克曼侦探打电话 好吗 |
[10:43] | He’s my “Get out of jail free” card. | 他是我的免死金牌 |
[10:45] | Detective Pete Jackman? Kevin’s partner? | 彼得·杰克曼侦探 凯文的搭档 |
[10:48] | Isn’t he the cop that’s helping you? | 不是帮你的那个警察吗 |
[10:50] | Yeah, but he wasn’t helping me, Mike. | 是的 不过他没帮我 迈克 |
[10:51] | He was keeping tabs on me. | 他是监视我 |
[10:52] | W-wait a second. Look, where are we, all right? | 等 等一下 我们在哪里 |
[10:54] | ‘Cause I’m not saying another word. I want a lawyer. | 因为我一个字都不会说 我要见律师 |
[10:57] | Well, let’s just be clear. | 你先搞清楚 |
[10:58] | We’re not cops. We’re friends of Kevin. | 我们不是警察 我们是凯文的朋友 |
[11:02] | Friends of… | 他的朋友… |
[11:04] | Yeah, well, you don’t scare me. | 是的 你们不用吓唬我 |
[11:06] | Well, we don’t have to. | 我们没必要吓唬你 |
[11:07] | But, now, the weather in Miami? Hoo, that’s scary. | 不过 现在 迈阿密的天气 很可怕 |
[11:09] | ‘Cause, you know, about the middle of the afternoon, | 因为 大约半个下午 |
[11:12] | it’s gonna be about 140 degrees in here. | 这里大概就有140度 |
[11:14] | And no doctor, but without water, boy… | 没有医生 也没有水 孩子… |
[11:20] | You’re not gonna last long. | 你坚持不了多久 |
[11:22] | So you either tell me where my friend is, | 所以要么说出我朋友的下落 |
[11:23] | or find out what it’s like to be a casserole. | 要么体验下变成砂锅的感觉 |
[11:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:31] | Enjoy your brief life. | 享受你短暂的人生吧 |
[11:35] | W-w-wait! Wait! | 等 等等 等等 |
[11:39] | You gonna tell us where our friend is? | 你要说出我朋友的下落吗 |
[11:41] | I-I can’t. | 我 我不能 |
[11:44] | All right? He’s gone. | 知道吗 他消失了 |
[11:45] | Yeah, I heard the rumor about him running off to Mexico. | 是 我听过他逃往墨西哥的谣言 |
[11:47] | – I don’t buy it. – No, no, no. He’s dead, man! | -我不相信 -不 不 不 他死了 伙计 |
[11:52] | All right, Pete, you know, his partner, | 知道吗 彼得 他的搭档 |
[11:54] | he — he told me I had to do it. Pete said he was gonna kill me. | 他 他说我必须干 彼得说要杀了我 |
[11:58] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[11:59] | Now, you tell me this whole story, | 现在 把整件事告诉我 |
[12:01] | from the beginning, right now. | 从头说 马上 |
[12:03] | All right, well, Pete, he — he killed those bangers | 好 彼得 他杀了那些黑帮 |
[12:06] | and he stole all their junk. | 偷了他们的毒品 |
[12:07] | Kevin got suspicious. He started asking questions. | 凯文起了疑心 开始问东问西 |
[12:10] | So Pete told me to act like I had information, | 所以彼得让我装得像有消息的样子 |
[12:13] | to — to, uh, pretend I was a C.I. | 假…假装成线人 |
[12:15] | That’s why you were calling him. | 所以你给他打电话 |
[12:17] | Yeah, I had to set up a meeting. | 是的 我得安排见面 |
[12:18] | I told him it had to be secret. | 我跟他说必须保密 |
[12:20] | When he got there, I shoved a gun in his face. | 当他来的时候 我朝他的脸开了枪 |
[12:24] | Then took him out into the water and… | 然后把他拖到水里… |
[12:27] | Yeah. Then I, you know… | 是的 然后我 你知道的… |
[12:32] | You killed Kevin. | 你杀了凯文 |
[12:35] | You should be talking to Pete. | 你应该和彼得谈谈 |
[12:36] | You know, ’cause he told me that nobody would ever find out, | 因为他说过没人能证实 |
[12:39] | you know, that I was just supposed to | 我只是应该 |
[12:41] | help him deal the drugs, | 帮他处理毒品 |
[12:42] | and then I would get a cut after I got rid of the body. | 处理了尸体之后我会分到钱 |
[12:48] | “The body”? “The body”? | “尸体” “尸体” |
[12:50] | That was my friend, you son of a bitch! | 那是我朋友 你这个狗娘养的 |
[12:52] | Sam! Sam! Sam! | 萨姆 萨姆 萨姆 |
[13:01] | – Well, we could call the cops. – And say what? | -我们可以报警 -说什么 |
[13:04] | We abducted some guy and locked him in a storage container? | 我们绑架了某个家伙禁锢在集装箱里吗 |
[13:07] | Are we looking to get him arrested or us? | 你指望逮捕他还是我们 |
[13:08] | Well, he confessed to murder. | 他承认杀了人 |
[13:10] | That’s got to be good for something. | 一定有所帮助的 |
[13:10] | There’s no evidence, no body, no witnesses. | 没有证据 没有尸体 没有目击者 |
[13:13] | It’s Ted’s word against Pete. Criminal versus cop. | 只有泰德指证彼得 罪犯对警察 |
[13:15] | Miami P.D.’s already closing the case down. | 这个案件迈阿密警方已经停止调查了 |
[13:17] | They’re not gonna open it for that. | 他们不会为了这原因重开档案的 |
[13:19] | Then we’ll crack it open for ’em. | 那我们就替他们破案 |
[13:21] | Sam, you really want to go down that road? | 萨姆 你真的想继续查吗 |
[13:23] | Damn right, I do. | 当然 我要查 |
[13:24] | We’d be pitting ourselves against a police officer. | 我们是在和一个警察对抗 |
[13:26] | And it won’t bring your friend back. | 这也救不了你的朋友 |
[13:28] | No. But it will clear Kevin’s name. | 不 能还凯文一个清白 |
[13:31] | And that’s all his family has, Mike, is his name. | 他的亲人仅有的东西 迈克 就是他的清白 |
[13:37] | Go tell Kevin’s wife. 95 00:13:39,416 –> 00:13:41,184 Let’s see what we can do. | 去告诉凯文的妻子 看能做什么 |
[13:47] | You can work in the field your entire life, | 你可以为警察事业奉献一生 |
[13:50] | but telling people their loved ones are dead | 可是告诉人们 他们至亲的死讯 |
[13:52] | never gets easier. | 从来都不容易 |
[13:55] | There’s no training that makes it better, | 没有训练方法 |
[13:57] | no technique that makes it smoother. | 没有让它更平静的技巧 |
[13:59] | You just get through it however you can. | 你只能尽量熬过去 |
[14:08] | In the end, all you can really do with that kind of pain | 最后 对于那种痛苦 你真正能做的 |
[14:11] | is decide what you’re going to do to make it right. | 是决定做些什么补救 |
[14:19] | Mojito? | 莫吉托 |
[14:20] | Awh, no thanks. I’m good with water. | 不 谢谢 水就可以了 |
[14:27] | Ooh, you look like hell, Sam. | 你看起来很糟 萨姆 |
[14:28] | Yeah. Didn’t sleep. | 是的 睡不着 |
[14:30] | Well, give me a block of c4 and Pete’s address, | 给我一块C4炸药还有彼得的住址 |
[14:33] | and I’ll guarantee someone gets some shut-eye. | 我担保有人就能睡着了 |
[14:35] | Yeah, I thought of that. | 是的 我想过 |
[14:36] | The situation’s bad, but we still have options. | 形势不利 不过我们还有选择 |
[14:38] | Pete hasn’t moved the coke he stole yet. | 彼得还没转移偷来的可卡因 |
[14:41] | So you want to bait Pete into bringing out the drugs | 你想引诱彼得拿出毒品 |
[14:42] | and get him busted? | 抓他个现行吗 |
[14:43] | It’s less satisfying than my idea. | 比我的主意稍差点 |
[14:45] | But he is counting on Ted to sell the blow, | 不过他指望泰德出货 |
[14:47] | and we’ve got Ted. | 我们抓住了泰德 |
[14:48] | The trick is, if Pete figures out that we’re onto him, | 关键是 如果彼得发现我们盯上了泰德 |
[14:51] | all he has to do is destroy the stash, and it’s over. | 他就不得不毁掉藏毒的地方 那就完了 |
[14:54] | Everybody’s got to keep this close to the vest… | 大家一定要保密… |
[14:56] | Including Claire. | 包括对克莱尔 |
[14:58] | Oh, she’ll be quiet, believe me. | 她会保密的 相信我 |
[15:00] | She wants Pete taken down more than anyone. | 她比任何人都希望打垮彼得 |
[15:01] | Well, gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[15:03] | Sounds like we have a drug deal to set up. | 听起来我们有个毒品交易要埋伏 |
[15:06] | What?! You’re crazy. I can’t set Pete up. | 什么 你们疯了 我不能陷害彼得 |
[15:08] | He’s a cop. | 他是警察 |
[15:10] | Buddy, you just killed a cop. | 老兄 你刚杀了个警察 |
[15:12] | All you got to do is call this one. | 你要做的是给这个警察打电话 |
[15:13] | Tell him you’re gonna hook him up with a buyer for his coke. | 跟他说要给他联系个毒品的买家 |
[15:15] | – A big shot from out of town. – Y-you don’t get it. | -一个外地的大人物 -你 你不明白 |
[15:18] | See, Pete’s careful. He has this whole thing wired. | 彼得很小心 他操纵了整件事 |
[15:19] | There’s no way you guys are gonna take him down. | 你们没办法打垮他的 |
[15:21] | Trust me, Ted. The smart money is on us. | 相信我 泰德 这个赌注我们稳赢 |
[15:23] | Well, what’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[15:25] | Wow. What’s in it for you? | 你有什么好处 |
[15:28] | You get to spend a little time in prison. | 你不得不蹲几天监狱 |
[15:30] | Instead of spending the rest of your life right here. | 而不是在这里耗尽余生 |
[15:33] | You know, for whatever it’s worth… | 不论怎样… |
[15:36] | It would be a shorter sentence. | 都会减刑 |
[15:41] | You’re gonna make a call. You’re gonna call Pete. | 你要打电话 要打给彼得 |
[15:44] | You set up a meeting for 10:00 p.m. tonight, stringer marina. | 安排今晚十点见面 斯特林格码头 |
[15:46] | You’re gonna introduce him to your pal Ray. | 你要把你的朋友雷介绍给他 |
[15:48] | He’s a dealer out of Jacksonville | 他是杰克逊维尔城外的毒贩 |
[15:51] | that just started to move a lot of weight. | 刚开始做大买卖 |
[15:53] | Make the call, Ted. | 打电话 泰德 |
[15:59] | Sam. Good to see you. | 萨姆 见到你真好 |
[16:02] | Hey, Pete, Sam’s here! | 彼得 萨姆来了 |
[16:04] | He came by to drop off some groceries. | 他来送吃的 |
[16:06] | Just get him out. | 快让他走吧 |
[16:07] | Hey, Sam. Any good news? | 萨姆 有好消息吗 |
[16:09] | No, I wish I had something to tell you. | 没有 我希望有好消息告诉你 |
[16:10] | Just came by to see if Claire was able to dig up | 就是来看看克莱尔是否能找出 |
[16:12] | any new phone records. | 新的通话记录 |
[16:13] | You’ve got everything. No luck? | 都给你们了 没发现什么吗 |
[16:15] | Mnh-mnh. Well, don’t feel bad. I’m stuck, too. | 别泄气 我也没进展 |
[16:18] | Listen, hon, he’s out there. | 听着 亲爱的 他在逃亡 |
[16:20] | We may just have to wait till Kevin decides to come back to us. | 也许要等等 直到凯文决定回来找我们 |
[16:24] | Hey, why don’t we clear out? | 我们走吧 |
[16:26] | – Let Claire get some rest, huh? – Yeah, of course. | -让克莱尔休息 -是啊 当然 |
[16:29] | Listen, you need anything, I’m there for you, okay? | 听着 有什么需要 随时找我 好吗 |
[16:34] | – Thanks, Sam. – All right, buddy. | -谢谢 萨姆 -好的 伙计 |
[16:40] | I know talking to that son of a bitch is hard, | 我知道和那个狗娘养的说话很艰难 |
[16:42] | but you did great. | 不过你做的很好 |
[16:43] | Whatever you have to do, Sam, just do it fast. | 不管你要做什么 萨姆 请快一点 |
[16:45] | It’s almost over. We’re setting him up tonight. | 快结束了 今晚就搞定他 |
[16:54] | So, another hotel meeting with Marv. | 又和马尔夫在旅馆见面了 |
[16:58] | How many more times you think you’re gonna have to do this? | 你觉得还要这样做多少次 |
[17:00] | I really hope this is it, but it’s gonna be a long process | 我真心希望这样就可以了 不过在我和杰西 |
[17:03] | before Jesse and I get our names cleared. | 恢复名誉之前 这是个长期过程 |
[17:05] | We need him on our side, Fi. | 我们需要他站在我们这边 菲 |
[17:06] | Well, if you need a character reference, | 如果你需要品德证明 |
[17:08] | tell him to give me a call. | 让他给我打电话 |
[17:09] | You’re rooting for this? | 你支持我吗 |
[17:12] | I thought you hated | 我以为你讨厌 |
[17:12] | the idea of me working for the government again. | 我再为政府工作的想法 |
[17:14] | Oh, I do. | 我是讨厌 |
[17:15] | But I want you to have a choice. | 不过我想让你有所选择 |
[17:17] | You want me to have the choice, | 你想我有所选择 |
[17:19] | but you want me to choose to turn it down? | 不过你希望我选择拒绝 |
[17:22] | Either way, don’t we end up at the same place? | 不管怎样 最终我们不是殊途同归吗 |
[17:24] | Michael, I hope you’re never in a situation | 迈克尔 你对人际关系的理解 |
[17:27] | where your survival depends on your ability | 成不了你赖以生存的能力 |
[17:30] | to understand relationships. | 希望你永远不会遇到这种情况 |
[17:31] | You’ll be dead in seconds. | 否则你会很快玩完的 |
[17:34] | Go. You’re late. | 去吧 你迟到了 |
[17:39] | I checked out as much of your story as I could | 我尽量查了你的事情 |
[17:41] | without raising any flags. | 不用犯罪数据库 |
[17:42] | Most of it’s legit… | 大部分是合法的… |
[17:45] | Well, given the questionable nature of your activities, | 鉴于你行动性质的可疑性 |
[17:47] | I don’t know whether that’s the wrong word. | 我不知道是否用词不当 |
[17:49] | – The thing is — – What’s the thing, Marv? | -问题是… -什么问题 马尔夫 |
[17:51] | I’ve told you everything I know about the people who burned me. | 我知道的黑我的人 都告诉你了 |
[17:53] | The thing is there are other issues, other people. | 问题是还有其他问题 别的人 |
[17:57] | Sam Axe, for instance. | 比如萨姆·亚克斯 |
[18:00] | He’s a friend. Former Navy S.E.A.L. | 他是一个朋友 前海豹突击队员 |
[18:03] | He’s a washout. | 他不可靠 |
[18:04] | Don’t even get me started on Fiona Glenanne. | 别再让我提菲欧娜·格兰恩 |
[18:06] | What do they know, huh? Who have they told? | 他们知道什么 又告诉了什么人 |
[18:08] | – How far does this thing go? – It goes no further than us. | -这件事有多大影响 -除了我们没人知道 |
[18:10] | Sam, Fi, Jesse, and me — that’s it. | 萨姆 菲 杰西 和我 仅此而已 |
[18:13] | Are you willing to bet your life on that? | 你愿意拿命担保吗 |
[18:14] | – Because if you’re wrong — – nobody else knows. | -因为如果你错了… -再没人知道了 |
[18:19] | Marv, if you’re gonna help me and Jesse, help us. | 马尔夫 如果你打算帮我和杰西 那就帮 |
[18:22] | If you’re not going to, then don’t. | 如果不打算帮 那就算了 |
[18:23] | But I can’t sit on this list forever. | 不过名单不会永远留着 |
[18:27] | All right, I’ll let you know the time and the place. | 好 我会告诉你时间和地点 |
[18:30] | You and Jesse bring the list. I’ll do what I can. | 你和杰西带名单来 我尽力而为 |
[18:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:36] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 如果你不介意 |
[18:38] | I have more “Questionable activities” to attend to. | 我还有更多”可疑行动”要参加 |
[18:51] | You in the mood for cooking, Mike? | 你现在有心情做饭吗 迈克 |
[18:53] | Because we are making napalm. | 因为我们要在做凝固汽油弹 |
[18:54] | Just want to prep the ground for this thing with Pete. | 只是想给汽油弹和彼得找个地方 |
[18:57] | Are you prepping it or torching it? | 你是在找地方还是放火 |
[18:59] | I thought this was just a meeting. | 我以为是单纯见个面 |
[19:01] | Well, look, Pete is a cop. | 彼得是个警察 |
[19:02] | So I can’t backstop you with a police record that will sell. | 我没办法让你有前科 推销形象 |
[19:05] | You have a clean sheet. | 你的历史清白 |
[19:06] | So only way this guys buys you as a major player | 如果让这些家伙当你是大买家 |
[19:09] | is if we make a splash. | 唯一的方法就是造声势 |
[19:10] | Gasoline and hydroxyl aluminum. | 汽油和羟基铝 |
[19:13] | That’s a mighty hard sell. | 是很强势的推销 |
[19:14] | Yeah, well, he killed my friend. So it’s a special occasion. | 是的 他杀了我的朋友 所以这是特殊场合 |
[19:18] | Napalm, or gelled fuel, is best known for its use in bombs. | 凝固汽油弹 或胶凝燃料 因用途闻名的炸弹 |
[19:22] | But it’s essentially just gasoline | 不过本质上是汽油 |
[19:25] | that has been chemically altered | 改变了化学结构 |
[19:26] | to make it sticky and easier to control. | 变得胶黏 更容易控制 |
[19:29] | It can be used in explosive devices. | 可用于爆炸装置 |
[19:31] | But it can also be used in any situation | 同时也可用于 |
[19:33] | where you need to control the shape and size of a flame, | 需要控制火焰形状和大小的场合 |
[19:36] | which makes it very useful in forest-fire work, | 因此 在制造森林火灾 |
[19:39] | building demolition, and any situation | 炸毁建筑物 或者你想吓唬人的时候 |
[19:42] | where you want to scare the hell out of someone. | 都非常实用 |
[19:44] | Oh, yeah. | 搞定 |
[19:46] | Okay, Mike. | 好了 迈克 |
[19:48] | That’s the last batch. | 那是最后一批了 |
[19:49] | Get yourself ready. Look sharp. | 你去准备吧 小心着点 |
[19:51] | And, uh, don’t wear any synthetic fibers. | 还有 记得别穿合成纤维的衣服 |
[19:58] | Mike, try and stay in my line of sight, will you? | 迈克 千万别走出我的视野 好吗 |
[20:02] | Every time we do this, you act like I can shoot around corners. | 每次干活 你都搞得像我能让子弹拐弯儿似的 |
[20:05] | I got it, Sam. | 明白了 萨姆 |
[20:06] | Just stay loose, go with the moment. | 放松点 跟着节奏 |
[20:09] | Like jazz, only with a sniper | 就像跳爵士 只不过多了个狙击手 |
[20:11] | – and five gallons of napalm. – Exactly. | -外加五加仑凝固汽油弹 -太对了 |
[20:15] | He’s here. Right on time. | 他到了 很准时 |
[20:18] | Hey, Pete. Ray Grant. | 你好呀 彼得 我是雷·格兰特 |
[20:20] | I’m the guy your buddy Ted told you about. | 就是你手下泰德提过的那个人 |
[20:21] | Where’s Ted? He said he would be here. | 泰德呢 他说他也会来的 |
[20:24] | Ted’s not partaking in this transaction. | 泰德不会来参加这次活动了 |
[20:26] | I cut out the middleman. | 我干掉了中间人 |
[20:30] | – The hell is that supposed to mean?! – I cut his throat. | -你什么意思 -我割开了他的喉咙 |
[20:33] | You what?! You killed him? Are you crazy? | 你什么 你杀了他 你疯了吗 |
[20:35] | Petey, Petey, Petey. Relax. His loss is your gain. | 皮皮 皮皮 皮皮 放轻松 他死了对你有益无害 |
[20:39] | You are now inheriting | 咱俩现在 |
[20:40] | a direct-distribution deal — boom. | 可以面对面直接交易 |
[20:42] | We can sell your product together, just the two of us. | 就咱们俩 可以一起把你的货卖了 |
[20:47] | Yeah, forget it. | 算了吧 |
[20:50] | Deal’s off. | 交易结束 |
[20:51] | – Where the hell you think you’re going? I’m leaving. | -你要去哪儿 -我不奉陪了 |
[20:54] | Look, man, this was supposed to be between you, me, and Ted. | 听着 伙计 这本来该是你 我 泰德 三个人的事 |
[20:57] | Now I found out u killed Ted. | 现在我知道你干掉了泰德 |
[20:59] | I’m not gonna do some sort of deal | 我可不会跟什么陌生人 |
[21:00] | with some guy I don’t even know. | 做交易 |
[21:01] | You never heard of me because I’ve never been caught. | 你没听说过我 是因为我从没被抓到过 |
[21:03] | I’ve never been caught because I’m careful. | 我没被抓过是因为我很小心 |
[21:05] | That means if a junkie loser comes to me with a deal, | 也就是说 一个废物来找我做交易 |
[21:08] | I’m smart enough to kill him before he starts jawing off. | 我会在他走漏风声之前就干掉他 |
[21:11] | Just like when a dirty cop comes to me with a deal, | 就好像一个坏条子来跟我谈交易 |
[21:14] | that dirty cop doesn’t get to walk away! | 这坏条子也别想说走就走 |
[21:22] | What the hell?! | 你搞什么 |
[21:24] | This is just so we can have a private conversation. | 这样咱们才好单独聊聊 |
[21:27] | I call this the ring of trust. | 我管这个叫信任圈 |
[21:29] | And you can trust that you won’t leave this ring | 在没谈妥之前 |
[21:32] | without us having a deal. | 你是没法走出这个圈的 |
[21:35] | Now, I’ve got money. You’ve got product. | 现在 我有钱 你有货 |
[21:37] | Are we going to do business together? | 咱们是不是能一块儿做生意了 |
[21:41] | Yeah. Let’s do some business. | 好 我们做生意吧 |
[21:43] | Fantastic! Let’s do that! | 太好了 说定了 |
[21:48] | Fine Pete. Fine. But if you change things up again | 很好 彼得 很好 但如果你又改主意 |
[21:51] | you’re gonna hurt my feelings. | 你可会伤到我的心 |
[21:53] | And then, who knows? I might have to hurt your everything. | 到时候 谁知道呢 我可能要毁了你的一切 |
[21:56] | Pete getting squirrelly? | 彼得上当了吗 |
[21:58] | He’s in, but he’s not making it easy. | 上当了 但也不让咱们好受 |
[22:01] | He keeps changing the place and time of the meeting. | 他一直改变交易时间和地点 |
[22:04] | – Well, what’s the problem? – Honestly? | -为什么这样 -实话实说 |
[22:06] | Our little fire stunt kind of worked a little too well. | 咱们的焰火小表演有点过犹不及 |
[22:09] | He’s too scared to make a move. | 他给吓怕了 不敢行动 |
[22:10] | Well, if he’s freaking out that bad, | 如果他真有这么害怕 |
[22:12] | what are the odds he just flushes the drugs and walks away clean? | 为啥不干脆把毒品销毁了 自己也好脱身呢 |
[22:15] | Pretty high unless we pick up the pace. | 看来咱得赶紧的 |
[22:17] | – Well, you got a plan? – Yeah, but you’re not gonna like it. | -你有计划啦 -有 但你可能不会喜欢 |
[22:20] | Pete had Kevin killed, but he never actually saw the body. | 彼得杀了凯文 但他并没有亲眼见到尸体 |
[22:23] | You want to pretend Kevin’s still alive? | 你要假装凯文还没死 |
[22:26] | You’re right. I hate that idea. | 你说对了 我确实不喜欢这主意 |
[22:27] | Do you have any idea what that would do to Claire? | 你知道这样克莱尔会怎么样 |
[22:30] | – Sam, I wish there was another way. – Other than raising the dead | -萨姆 我也没得选择 -你非得让 |
[22:33] | and forcing a grieving widow to play along? | 一个悲痛寡妇陪你演这出借尸还魂 |
[22:34] | Pete’s too paranoid to make the deal right now. | 彼得疑神疑鬼的 他不敢现在做交易 |
[22:37] | But we can motivate him through fear, | 不过我们可以用恐惧刺激他 |
[22:38] | and there’s nothing he’ll fear more | 这世上他最怕的 |
[22:40] | than finding out Kevin’s alive. | 莫过于凯文还没死 |
[22:48] | I’ll call Claire. | 我给克莱尔打电话 |
[22:49] | Jesus, Mike. | 天啊 迈克 |
[22:52] | I’m sorry. I know it’s a lot to ask. | 对不起 我知道我们这个要求有点过分 |
[22:55] | I’m already living with a ghost. | 我已经失去他了 |
[22:57] | I-I can’t do this. | 我-我做不到 |
[23:00] | It’s just for a little while, Claire. | 克莱尔 不用多久的 |
[23:02] | Just long enough to get Pete to move the drugs. | 只要让彼得动了毒品 |
[23:05] | And I promise you, the second he brings them into the open, | 我保证 他一把毒品带出来 |
[23:06] | we shut him down for good. | 我们绝对抓他个现行 |
[23:08] | What exactly do I have to do? | 我具体要怎么干 |
[23:11] | Well, we’re gonna need a few of his things, | 我们需要一点他的私人物品 |
[23:14] | make it look like he’s in town, hiding out. | 看起来像是他还在躲在城里 |
[23:16] | W-what if Pete calls? | 如果彼得打电话来呢 |
[23:17] | I mean, he’s been checking in, pretending like he gives a damn. | 我是说 他一直来看我 假装他关心我 |
[23:20] | Well, that’s the harder part. | 这部分就有点难了 |
[23:21] | See, you can’t just avoid him. | 听着 你不能只躲他 |
[23:23] | I mean, you’ve got to work it. You got to play it. | 我是说 你得主动适应 你得演演戏 |
[23:26] | Pretend like you’re relieved, like you got a secret call | 假装你松了一口气 像是接到了凯文的秘密电话 |
[23:28] | from Kevin but you can’t talk about it. | 但是你不能透露太多 |
[23:30] | You’re serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[23:31] | Think of it this way. | 你就这么想 |
[23:32] | Every word that you say | 你每说一个字 |
[23:34] | brings that bastard closer to the gas chamber. | 都会让这个混蛋更快得到报应 |
[23:37] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[23:40] | Now, you can do this. | 你可以的 |
[23:47] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[23:48] | We need one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[23:50] | We need a place to meet — someplace private, | 我们需要一个会面地点 一个比较隐私的 |
[23:52] | someplace Kevin would have gone if he was on the run. | 一个凯文如果逃命会去的地方 |
[23:55] | Uh…His boat. | 他的船 |
[23:56] | H-his Uncle left it to him. He loved that boat. | 他叔叔留给他的 他很爱那条船 |
[24:01] | Yeah, that’ll work. I’ll call Pete. | 很好 我这就给彼得打电话 |
[24:14] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[24:15] | Yeah, come on in. I’m back here. | 进来吧 我在里面呢 |
[24:18] | I got your message. What’s going on? | 我收到你的信息了 怎么了 |
[24:21] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[24:22] | Sorry to drag you all the way out here for nothing. | 不好意思让你大老远地白跑一趟 |
[24:25] | – I guess we just missed him. – Him? Who’s him? | -咱们刚刚错过他了 -他 什么他 |
[24:27] | Kevin. Who do you think owns this boat? | 凯文啊 除了他你以为这船是谁的 |
[24:28] | Kevin was here. I mean, he was just here. | 凯文在这儿 我是说 他刚走 |
[24:30] | Hell, the fries are still warm. | 草 薯条还是热的 |
[24:33] | He told me not to come. He said it was too dangerous. | 他不让我来 说是太危险了 |
[24:35] | But I just wanted to show | 但我只想让他知道 |
[24:36] | him he’s got friends in his camp, you know? | 我是很支持他的 你知道吗 |
[24:38] | Anyway, I don’t know all the details, | 总之 我也不清楚细节 |
[24:40] | but it’s damn good news. | 不过这可真是好消息啊 |
[24:41] | You talked to Kevin? | 你跟凯文说过话 |
[24:42] | Yeah. He called me. | 是啊 他给我打电话来着 |
[24:44] | Said he’s laying low, not to worry. | 说他现在正在避风头 让我别担心 |
[24:47] | That’s — that’s, um, you know, that’s — that’s great. | 这-这可真是 你知道 这可太好了 |
[24:51] | – What’s he doing? – Well, I don’t know. He couldn’t say. | -他现在在干嘛 -我也不清楚 他没说 |
[24:53] | All I know is he’s talking to internal affairs. | 我只知道他在跟内务部联系 |
[24:55] | W-wait. Internal affairs? That doesn’t make any sense. | 等等 内务部 说不通啊 |
[24:57] | Well, makes a lot more sense than Kevin killing a couple guys | 反正总比说凯文杀了好多人 |
[25:00] | and running off to Mexico with a pile of coke. | 还带着毒品逃到了墨西哥靠谱 |
[25:02] | Come on. You know, Kevin. | 拜托 你也知道凯文的 |
[25:04] | He’s like dog with a frickin’ bone, that guy. | 他就是打破沙锅问到底的类型 |
[25:06] | He never gives up on a case. | 他不会放弃任何一件案子 |
[25:15] | I’m just… a little worried, you know. | 我就是…有点担心啦 你知道的 |
[25:17] | ‘Cause, I mean… Kevin’s my partner. | 其实 我是说…凯文好歹是我的搭档 |
[25:20] | And, you know, I-I want to back him up. | 你也知道 我-我很想支持他 |
[25:22] | I mean, did he tell you where he is now? | 我是说 他跟你说他现在在哪儿了吗 |
[25:24] | He couldn’t say. It’s all pretty hush-hush. | 他没说 那些都是机密 |
[25:26] | Yeah. Well, what about the investigation? | 好吧 那调查进展到什么地步了 |
[25:28] | I mean, did they — did they say what they know | 我是说 他们-他们有说他们都知道什么了 |
[25:30] | or when they’re gonna make their move or… | 或者他们什么时候要进行下一步行动… |
[25:31] | Look at you. I know you want to help. | 看看你 我知道你很想帮忙 |
[25:33] | It’s only gonna be a couple days | 用不了几天 |
[25:35] | before they take this bastard down, though. | 他们就能把那混蛋绳之以法了 |
[25:38] | Then we can all get our shot at him, right? | 然后我们就能好好招待招待他了 对吧 |
[25:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:47] | Well, looks like he bought it. | 看来他上钩了 |
[25:48] | You guys ready to bring the heat? | 你们准备好去火上浇油了吗 |
[25:49] | Yeah, I’m just picking up some cop shoes. | 好了 我正准备找双条子会穿的鞋 |
[25:51] | I figured Madeline would have something suitable. | 估计麦德琳那儿能有 |
[25:53] | Okay, well, hurry up and strut on over to Claire’s, | 好吧 准备好了赶紧去克莱尔那儿 |
[25:55] | – ’cause that’s where Pete is heading. – I’m all over it. | -彼得正在往那儿走呢 -我这就好了 |
[26:04] | I got to say, you’re taking this pretty well. | 我得说 你挺能适应的嘛 |
[26:06] | Ah, fashion isn’t everything. | 也不是非得穿得时髦啦 |
[26:09] | Besides, my heels pinch. | 不过 话说这鞋可有点挤脚 |
[26:10] | I’m not talking about footwear. | 我没跟你说鞋 |
[26:12] | I know Michael’s leaving. Jesse told me. | 我知道迈克尔要走了 杰西跟我说的 |
[26:15] | Madeline… | 麦德琳… |
[26:17] | If he wants to go back to his old job, | 如果他要干回老本行 |
[26:19] | I don’t have a problem with that. | 我完全没意见 |
[26:20] | But goodbyes are not Michael’s strong suit. | 只不过迈克尔很不会说再见 |
[26:22] | Remember his last little trip away? | 记得他上一次的道别吗 |
[26:24] | Poof. Gone. 10 years. Just a hole in my life. | 一下就消失了十年 像是在我的心上挖了一个洞 |
[26:28] | And the first three months, | 最开始那三个月 |
[26:29] | I didn’t know if he was dead or alive. | 我甚至都不知道他是生是死 |
[26:31] | Three months. That’s how Michael says goodbye. | 三个月 这就是迈克尔式的道别 |
[26:35] | His ticket back in isn’t a sure thing. | 他现在还没确定是不是回去 |
[26:37] | That’s probably why he didn’t say anything. | 也许正是这样他才什么都没跟你说 |
[26:39] | You’re defending him? | 你在帮他说话吗 |
[26:42] | He’s done the same thing to you, sweetheart. | 他也这样对过你啊 宝贝 |
[26:44] | Oh, he’s done much worse. | 他对我可比这狠多了 |
[26:46] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[26:48] | And if he leaves like that again, | 如果他再敢这么干 |
[26:49] | you won’t have to be wondering whether he’s dead or alive, | 你也不用再担心他是生是死了 |
[26:52] | because I will kill him. | 我会让他直接毙了他 |
[26:54] | But that’s a problem for another day. | 不过今天用不着操心这个 |
[26:56] | For now, we’ve got a dirty cop to catch. | 现在 我们得去抓那个坏条子了 |
[26:58] | Claire, look, I-I heard some rumors. | 克莱尔 听着 我听说了一些事 |
[27:00] | Something’s going on with Kevin. | 关于凯文的一些事 |
[27:03] | And if you’ve heard anything, you can tell me. | 如果你知道了什么 你可以跟我分享 |
[27:05] | Nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[27:07] | I mean, I-I can’t say anything. | 我是说 无可奉告 |
[27:09] | I-I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:10] | Claire, look. He’s my partner, okay? | 克莱尔 听着 他是我的搭档 好吗 |
[27:14] | But he’s my friend. So tell me where he is. | 但他也是我的朋友 告诉我他在哪儿 |
[27:16] | I-I just really need to know that he’s okay. | 我是想知道他平安无事 |
[27:19] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[27:22] | You’ll see him soon. | 你很快就能见到他了 |
[27:26] | She’s good. | 她不赖嘛 |
[27:29] | How she holds it together talking to that bastard… | 真难为她还能跟这种混蛋讲话… |
[27:32] | I have no idea. | 我都不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[27:34] | Well, she wants justice. It’s a powerful motivator. | 她想讨回公道 这是个很强的动力吧 |
[27:37] | You think that’s what it is? Or revenge? | 是公道吗 我看是想报仇吧 |
[27:39] | Hey, justice and revenge — | 正义和报仇– |
[27:42] | that’s chocolate and peanut butter as far as I’m concerned. | 对我来说 就像巧克力和花生酱 |
[27:45] | You’re making me hungry. | 说得我都饿了 |
[27:47] | Let’s do this. | 咱们上场了 |
[27:50] | Detective Jackman. Can we speak to you for a moment? | 杰克曼 我们想跟你谈谈 |
[27:53] | – Excuse me? Who are you? – We’re with internal affairs. | -不好意思 你们是谁 -我们是内务部的 |
[27:55] | What the hell do you want? | 你们想干嘛 |
[27:57] | Why were you talking to Mrs. Baruchel? | 你为什么来找巴鲁切尔夫人 |
[27:59] | She’s my partner’s wife. I’ve got every right to speak to — | 她是我搭档的老婆 我当然能过来找她– |
[28:01] | it’s a simple question. No need to get defensive. | 这只是个小问题 不必急于澄清 |
[28:03] | – I’m not being defensi– – You’re getting a little defensive. | -我没有– -看 这不是在澄清吗 |
[28:05] | Look, uh, I am here to support Claire, okay? | 听着 我是过来安慰克莱尔的 |
[28:09] | Her, uh, husband is facing a lot of accusations. | 她丈夫正面临多项指控 |
[28:11] | We’re aware of the accusations. | 这我们都了解 |
[28:14] | What? You’re looking into those? | 什么 你们在调查这个 |
[28:16] | Oh, we’re looking into many things, Detective. | 我们调查的东西可多着呢 警探 |
[28:20] | Oh, well, you’ll let me know if I can do anything. | 有什么要我帮忙的尽管说 |
[28:21] | As a matter of fact, there is. | 说起来 还真有 |
[28:24] | Don’t leave town, detective. | 别出城 警探 |
[28:27] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联络 |
[28:39] | This is Ray. | 喂 我是雷 |
[28:41] | Yeah, it’s Pete. | 我是彼得 |
[28:42] | Yeah, Pete. What you need? | 你好 彼得 有何贵干 |
[28:44] | Look, if this deal’s gonna go down, it’s got to go down today. | 听着 如果你还想跟我交易 那就今天搞定 |
[28:47] | Today? I love today. Today works for me. | 今天 我喜欢今天 今天不错 |
[28:51] | I don’t like it, Michael. | 我觉得不对劲 迈克尔 |
[28:53] | Why does he want to make the deal on Kevin’s boat? | 他干嘛非得在凯文的船上交易呢 |
[28:55] | Well, probably doesn’t want a repeat of the ring of trust. | 没准儿是怕了信任圈了 |
[28:57] | Boat’s a location he knows he can control. | 在船上他比较好控制场面 |
[29:00] | Well, plus, if anything goes wrong, | 而且 万一出点什么岔子 |
[29:01] | he can always blame it on Kevin. | 他还可以栽赃给凯文 |
[29:02] | You know, Pete’s classy that way. | 你知道 彼得对这个可是驾轻就熟 |
[29:04] | Fi, we don’t have a choice about the meeting place. | 菲 交易地点不是我们能决定的 |
[29:06] | This is our last chance to take Pete down. | 这是我们干掉彼得的最后机会了 |
[29:07] | We’ll make it work. | 我们要抓住这次机会 |
[29:09] | Fine, but Sam and I are gonna cover you | 好吧 但是我跟萨姆会在你 |
[29:11] | – while you make the deal. – We’ll keep an open line. | -交易的时候掩护你 -我们保持通话 |
[29:13] | Once I confirm he’s got the coke, | 一旦我确认可卡因在他手上 |
[29:15] | you and Sam call the cops. | 你跟萨姆就报警 |
[29:16] | How about if we kick his ass first | 咱们先教训他一顿 |
[29:17] | – and then we call the cops? – We’ll see. | -再报警怎么样 -看情况吧 |
[29:26] | All right. Pete should be here any minute. | 好了 彼得应该随时会到 |
[29:28] | I’m goona get on the boat for the exchange. Cover me. | 我要上船了 掩护我 |
[29:30] | Okay, Mike, we gotcha. Be careful. | 好的 迈克 交给我们吧 小心点 |
[29:35] | Stay sharp. | 保持警惕 |
[29:42] | Sam, Pete’s here, but he’s not heading for the boat. | 萨姆 彼得来了 但他没准备上船 |
[29:45] | Fi, get Michael out of there. It’s a trap. | 菲 叫迈克尔离开那 这是陷阱 |
[29:47] | Yeah, Fi? | 怎么了 菲 |
[29:49] | Michael, get out of there. He’s gonna blow the boat. | 迈克尔 离开那 他要炸船 |
[30:07] | Aw, damn it! | 该死的 |
[30:09] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[30:10] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[30:14] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[30:18] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[30:20] | Michael, we couldn’t get a shot at him. | 迈克尔 我们打不中他 |
[30:23] | – Pete got away. – The son of a bitch | -彼得逃了 -这该死的混蛋 |
[30:25] | is probably on his way to the airport right now. | 可能正赶去机场呢 |
[30:27] | You have a dry phone, Sam? | 你有没进水的电话吗 萨姆 |
[30:28] | I don’t know what you’re thinking, Mike, | 我不知道你怎么想 迈克 |
[30:30] | – but I’m pretty sure we’re done here. – No, we are not done | -但我认为咱们没戏了 -不 只要毒品 |
[30:31] | as long as Pete has the drugs and thinks Kevin’s still alive. | 还在彼得手里 而且他认为凯文还活着 这事就没完 |
[30:35] | – Jess. – What the hell’s going on up there? Heard a boom. | -杰西 -怎么回事 我听到爆炸声 |
[30:37] | New plan. Pete’s heading back to Miami. | 计划有变 彼得正赶回迈阿密 |
[30:40] | We need to catch him before he gets there. | 我们要在他赶回去之前抓住他 |
[30:41] | All right. Uh, I haven’t seen him. | 好吧 可我还没看到他 |
[30:43] | He must be taking side roads. | 他肯定是走小道了 |
[30:44] | Whatever route he takes, | 不管他走哪条道 |
[30:45] | he’s gonna end up on the causeway. | 最后都要上堤道 |
[30:46] | We need a jam-up on the interchange. | 我们要在路口设路障 |
[30:48] | Yeah, I think I can make that happen. | 这没问题 |
[30:49] | You make it happen fast. | 动作要快 |
[30:51] | We to need to get there before he does. Go. | 我们要赶在他前面 出发 |
[30:52] | Got it. | 没问题 |
[30:54] | You want to fill us in? | 把计划讲给我们听听吧 |
[30:56] | At this point, Pete just wants to stay alive and out of jail. | 现在 彼得只想设法活着且逃脱牢狱之灾 |
[30:59] | I need to convince him that the only way this happens | 我要让他相信 想达成这个目的的唯一办法 |
[31:01] | is if his fall guy takes another fall. | 就是让他的替罪羊再替他顶一次罪 |
[31:04] | So you’re gonna get him to plant the coke at Kevin’s? | 所以你要让他把可卡因藏到凯文家 |
[31:06] | And you are gonna make sure cops are there to meet us. | 而你要确保警察到时会出现 |
[31:09] | – Can you do that? – Yeah, you got it. | -有问题吗 -没问题 |
[31:17] | Aah! Come on. | 搞什么 |
[31:19] | Anyone who has battled big-city traffic knows a traffic jam | 任何跟大城市的交通战斗过的人都知道 |
[31:23] | is just about the easiest thing in the world to create. | 想制造交通堵塞是这世界上最容易的事了 |
[31:26] | Any number of fluids poured on a hot engine | 只要在过热的引擎上撒上一点水 |
[31:28] | can create enough smoke | 就能让引擎冒烟 |
[31:29] | to turn a major freeway into a parking lot. | 于是主干道就成了停车场 |
[31:31] | If you’re looking to grab someone | 如果你想抓住某个 |
[31:33] | stuck in that traffic jam, you need a choke point — | 被交通堵塞困住的家伙 你需要一个咽喉地形 |
[31:36] | a place where road conditions restrict visibility. | 这里的地形阻碍了他的视野 |
[31:39] | Come on! Move it up there! | 快点 快走啊 |
[31:41] | Your target is likely to be distracted, unarmed, | 你的目标很可能被其他事情分神 而且没有武器 |
[31:43] | and sitting in your potential getaway vehicle. | 还就坐在你的潜在逃逸车辆里 |
[31:47] | – You — you’re — – Not dead. | -你 你 -我没死 |
[31:51] | We’re going for a little ride. | 我们要去兜兜风 |
[31:53] | Pull a youie and gun it — or I will. | 掉头然后踩油门 不然我就给你一枪 |
[32:09] | How do you want it? Head or chest? | 你想我打哪 打头还是打胸 |
[32:11] | – No, no, no, no. – Ooh, nice upholstery. | -别 别 别 别 -车内饰不错啊 |
[32:12] | – How about the dumpster? Huh? – Please, wait! | -那就把你弃尸在垃圾桶里吧 -求求你 别这样 |
[32:14] | – Dumpster okay? Final resting place? – Don’t kill me, please! | -垃圾桶不错吧 做你最后的安息地 -求求你别杀我 |
[32:15] | – Is that okay? – I can explain! | -可以吗 -我可以解释 |
[32:17] | – Explain? Explain? – I can explain. | -解释 你还想解释 -我可以解释 |
[32:19] | I’m not sure there’s much to explain. We had a deal. | 我觉得没什么好解释的 咱俩本来是要做笔交易的 |
[32:21] | And instead of honoring that deal, | 结果你不但没出现 |
[32:22] | you tried to blow me up on a boat. | 还想把我跟船一块炸飞 |
[32:24] | I think the circle of trust is broken, Pete. | 我认为你已经破坏了信任圈 彼得 |
[32:26] | I-I-I-I had internal affairs on me, okay? | 内务部正在查我 知道吗 |
[32:29] | I thought my partner was — was dead. | 我以为我搭档已经 已经死了 |
[32:30] | And when he — when he wasn’t, | 可结果他 他没死 |
[32:32] | I found out he was alive, I-I panicked! | 我发现他还活着 于是我就慌了 |
[32:33] | You know, this crying and begging — | 你这又是哭又是求我的 |
[32:35] | it’s embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for you. | 真丢人 我都替你觉得丢人 |
[32:37] | Look, I’ll — I’ll give you the coke. | 听着 我会 我会把可卡因给你 |
[32:38] | Oh, right, and then I end up | 是啊 到时候 |
[32:39] | with the hottest blow in the history of nose candy. | 史上最棘手的一批货就栽我手里了 |
[32:41] | Boys in blue are gonna be hunting for that forever now. | 条子们肯定会一直追查这批货的下落 |
[32:44] | You know, it’s too bad, Pete, | 这真的太糟了 彼得 |
[32:45] | ’cause I could have used a guy on the force. | 因为我原本挺需要你这种警方内部的人 |
[32:47] | No, no, no, no! I-I can help you! I-I can do that! | 不 不 不 我还是能帮你的 我能做到 |
[32:49] | No. IA investigating? Forget it. | 一个被内务处调查的条子 算了吧 |
[32:52] | They will never stop until they find that coke. | 他们不找到那批可卡因是绝不会罢休的 |
[32:54] | W-wait, wait, wait! Wait! | 等 等等 等一下 等一下 |
[32:56] | – Lean back. – Wait, please! | -向后靠 -等一下 求你了 |
[32:57] | – Little more. – Listen… | -再向后点 -听我说 |
[32:59] | the — the brass, right now, | 现在 警方认为 |
[33:01] | they think that my old partner Kevin did this, okay? | 这一切都是我的老搭档凯文干的 |
[33:03] | I could plant the drugs at his place, okay? | 我可以把毒品藏到他家去 |
[33:07] | I’ll call in a tip, and then Kevin will get busted. | 然后打电话爆料 这样凯文就会被抓 |
[33:10] | And then no one will be looking for those drugs anymore. | 以后就没人再会找那些毒品了 |
[33:14] | And I’m clean. And I’m yours. | 这样一来我就干净了 我就是你的了 |
[33:16] | Okay. A pet cop. | 不错 宠物警察 |
[33:18] | It’s good. That could work. That could work. | 还不错 挺不错的 可行 |
[33:20] | It has to work. | 一定可行 |
[33:22] | We got a plan. We got a plan, Pete. | 咱俩有计划了 咱俩有计划了 彼得 |
[33:27] | A career in law enforcement | 在执法部门工作 |
[33:29] | tends to make for a cynical outlook on life. | 容易让人对事事产生怀疑 |
[33:32] | Where spies spend their careers telling lies, | 间谍一辈子撒谎 |
[33:34] | cops spend their careers listening to them. | 而警察则一辈子听人撒谎 |
[33:37] | So let me get this straight — | 让我搞清楚 |
[33:39] | you want me to reopen the case of a dirty officer | 你想让我重新调查一个变质警官的案子 |
[33:41] | so you can clear his name by implicating his partner — | 就为了证明他的搭档跟此事有关 而洗清他的罪名 |
[33:44] | Look, if you just follow me to Kevin’s house right now, | 你只要现在跟我去凯文家 |
[33:46] | – I can prove it — you got to believe me. – I don’t. | -我就能证明给你看 你要信我 -我不信 |
[33:49] | You have no idea what you’re accusing this department of. | 你根本不知道你给这个部门套上了何种罪名 |
[33:51] | – You listen, Briggs — – It’s “Lieutenant Briggs”. | -你给我听好了 布里格斯 -是布里格斯少尉 |
[33:53] | You’re addressing a commanding officer. | 你可是在跟长官讲话 |
[33:55] | Fine. You want to earn your stripes? | 好吧 你想升职吗 |
[33:57] | Help me take Jackman down. | 那就帮我干掉杰克曼 |
[33:58] | This is insane. Get the hell out of my way. | 你这个疯言疯语的家伙 躲开 |
[34:01] | This is assault! | 你这是袭警 |
[34:03] | It’s about to be a lot worse than that. | 已经是对你客气了 |
[34:05] | Now, listen, lieutenant, for the sake of a good man | 听好了 中尉 为了这个既是我朋友 |
[34:07] | who was my friend and your brother on the force… | 也是你同事的好人 |
[34:10] | do not make me ask you again. | 别让我再重复了 |
[34:13] | I’ll have you crucified for this. | 我不会放过你的 |
[34:15] | When this is done, if you feel the need to crucify me, | 等这事结束后 如果你还想找我算账 |
[34:17] | I will climb up on that cross myself. | 我会自己送上门来给你 |
[34:19] | But please don’t do it until after we visit Kevin’s house. | 但先跟我去一趟凯文家 |
[34:24] | Fine. I’ll call in a couple of my men. | 好吧 我多召集几个人 |
[34:29] | Buck up, Petey. This’ll all be over soon. | 打起精神来 皮皮 很快就搞掂了 |
[34:31] | The house is empty. Just plant the drugs and go. | 家里没人 你就把毒品放进去就走人 |
[34:34] | It’s too risky. We should get someone else to do it. | 太冒险了 我们应该雇别人来干 |
[34:36] | Are you stupid? No. Nobody else is getting involved. | 你傻呀 不能让其他人卷进来 |
[34:38] | You’re the one who messed this all up | 是你把这一切搞砸的 |
[34:40] | by not being able to cap your partner yourself. | 你没能亲自干掉你的搭档 |
[34:43] | Look, then you do it. I mean, you’d be better at — | 那你去呀 你更擅长 |
[34:44] | No, no, no. Do I look like your errand boy? | 不 不 不 你看我像给你跑腿的吗 |
[34:47] | You got two options. | 你有两个选择 |
[34:49] | Drug planter… | 你是把毒品放进去呢 |
[34:50] | or organ donor. | 还是想当器官捐赠人 |
[34:51] | Look, man… | 听着 伙计 |
[34:54] | if I get caught, I’m gonna be no use to you. | 要是我被抓了 我对你来说就没用了 |
[34:57] | You’re the one | 是你自己说 |
[34:58] | who said your partner’s at the station ratting you out. | 你搭档去警局举报你的 |
[35:00] | You got one last chance to save yourself. | 这是你自救的最后机会了 |
[35:02] | Man up, go in there, and plant the drugs. | 像个男人一样进去 把毒品藏好 |
[35:05] | I pull this off, I’ll probably get a commendation. | 我要是成功嫁祸给他 没准还能获得嘉奖呢 |
[35:08] | That’s right, Pete. You’ll be a regular hero. | 没错 彼得 你会成为英雄 |
[35:11] | So what’s it gonna be? | 那你到底怎么选 |
[35:12] | A medal on your chest or a bullet through it? | 胸口上多个奖章还是多个弹孔呢 |
[35:49] | Freeze! Freeze, Jackman! | 不许动 不许动 杰克曼 |
[35:50] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手举起来 |
[35:52] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[35:52] | It’s a little late to be stopping by, isn’t it, buddy? | 这个时间来串门也有点太晚了吧 伙计 |
[35:55] | What have we here? | 这是什么 |
[35:57] | That’s not mine! I swear! | 这不是我的 我发誓 |
[36:01] | What did Kevin tell you? | 凯文跟你说什么了 |
[36:03] | Kevin didn’t tell me anything. He’s dead. | 凯文什么都没跟我说 他死了 |
[36:06] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 不 不 不 |
[36:07] | – No, no. He’s working with internal affairs. – No. | -不 不 他正在跟内务部合作 -不 |
[36:09] | See, Ted Sayers just confessed to killing him — for you. | 泰德·塞耶斯刚刚承认 他替你杀了凯文 |
[36:12] | Ted? But wait, wait. Ted is dead. | 泰德 但是等一下 等一下 泰德死了啊 |
[36:14] | Ted? No, he’s got a long life ahead of him. | 泰德吗 没 他的命还长着呢 |
[36:17] | – In the pen. With you. – Wait, but they said — wait, wait. | -他就要跟你在牢里作伴了 -等一下 可是他们说 等等 |
[36:19] | Sort it out in prison, you son of a bitch! | 你自己到监狱里琢磨去吧 混蛋 |
[36:25] | You want to cuff me? Go ahead. | 你想把我铐起来吗 动手吧 |
[36:29] | Maybe later. | 晚点再说吧 |
[36:30] | For now, how about you help me | 现在 你先帮我 |
[36:31] | drag his sorry ass out to the car? | 把这混蛋拖到车里去怎么样 |
[37:01] | Couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful sendoff, Claire. | 葬礼太别致了 克莱尔 |
[37:06] | You gonna be all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:07] | I’m just glad Kevin got the service he deserved. | 我只是很开心凯文能获得应有的对待 |
[37:10] | I’m so sorry…for everything. | 我为这一切 感到抱歉 |
[37:14] | Don’t apologize. | 别道歉 |
[37:15] | You did all you could. | 你已经尽全力了 |
[37:28] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你谈一下吗 |
[37:32] | Now, about our deal. | 关于咱俩的约定 |
[37:34] | You here to collect? | 你来抓我的吗 |
[37:35] | – Is it time for my crucifixion? – No. | -要收拾我了吗 -不是 |
[37:38] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[37:40] | Kevin was a good officer. | 凯文是个好警察 |
[37:43] | And I’m sorry you lost your friend. | 我很遗憾你失去了一个朋友 |
[37:46] | Thanks, lieutenant. | 谢谢 中尉 |
[37:56] | I owe you a drink, Sam. | 我欠你一杯酒 萨姆 |
[37:58] | Yeah, I could sure use it, brother. | 我是挺想喝上一杯的 兄弟 |
[38:16] | You here to pick up Jesse… | 你是来找杰西 |
[38:18] | for your big meeting about going back to the government? | 跟你一起去开 回归政府部门的会议的吗 |
[38:23] | When are you gonna learn | 你什么时候才能学会 |
[38:24] | you can’t hide everything from your mother? | 你不可能事事瞒着你老妈呀 |
[38:26] | Mom, I’m sorry. | 妈 对不起 |
[38:27] | You’re a grown man. | 你已经是成年人了 |
[38:29] | I know you want to go back into your old job. | 我知道你想官复原职 |
[38:31] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[38:31] | No, I mean I’m sorry that you didn’t find out from me. | 不 我是为了我没亲自告诉你而道歉 |
[38:34] | The last time I left, I hurt people. I know that. | 我上次离开时伤害了不少人 我知道 |
[38:38] | But I was trying to protect them. | 但我是想保护他们 |
[38:40] | People…like to say goodbye, Michael. | 大家希望 有个机会能道别 迈克尔 |
[38:44] | Well, who knows? Maybe this time, we won’t have to. | 谁知道呢 也许这次用不着道别呢 |
[38:46] | But whatever I decide…I will let you know. | 但是不管最终结果如何 我都会告诉你的 |
[38:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:00] | All right. Finished fixing up my filing cabinet, Mrs. Westen. | 好了 我已经把档案柜修好了 韦斯顿太太 |
[39:03] | Garage is good as new. You ready, Mike? | 你家车库跟新的一样了 你准备好了吗 迈克 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[39:08] | Marv’s got a Homeland Security team | 马尔夫叫了国土安全局的人来 |
[39:09] | waiting to secure the handoff. | 确保交接的安全 |
[39:11] | This thing is encrypted till doomsday. | 这东西的密码我是破不了 |
[39:13] | We can forget about making copies | 除非你手头上有超级电脑 |
[39:14] | unless you’ve got a supercomputer handy. | 不然也别想复制了 |
[39:16] | Probably for the best, then. | 这样也许更好 |
[39:17] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -是吧 -走吧 |
[39:18] | Good luck, boys. | 祝你们好运 小伙子们 |
[39:27] | This is it? This is the list? | 就这个吗 这就是名单吗 |
[39:30] | In all its glory. | 正是 |
[39:32] | You know, these guys shouldn’t just escort you | 你不该只让这些人护送你到机场 |
[39:33] | to the airport, Marv — they should fly with you. | 马尔夫 他们应该跟你一起上机 |
[39:36] | That thing is dangerous, man. | 那东西很危险的 伙计 |
[39:37] | It’s all taken care of. | 一切尽在掌握中 |
[39:41] | I’ll keep in touch. | 我会跟你们保持联系 |
[39:43] | Who you taking it to? | 你要把它交给谁 |
[39:46] | I shouldn’t say. | 我不能说 |
[39:48] | It’s for your own protection. | 这是为了你们好 |
[39:54] | It’s standard protocol for a Homeland Security officer | 对于国土安全局的官员来说 |
[39:59] | escorting classified materials to be armed. | 在护送机密情报时佩带武器是标准的准则 |
[40:02] | Less standard for their arms to have silencers. | 但是武器上带有消声器就不正常了 |
[40:07] | Marv, who are these guys? | 马尔夫 这些人是谁 |
[40:10] | Jesse, I’m sorry. They threatened me. | 杰西 对不起 他们威胁我 |
[40:12] | They — they said that they would kill my wife. | 他们 他们说会杀了我老婆 |
[40:14] | Marv, what the hell are you talking about? | 马尔夫 你在说什么 |
[40:15] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[40:20] | – Back off! Hands in the air! – No! No! | -退后 举起手来 -别开枪 别开枪 |
[40:27] | I’m not letting them get away. | 我不会就这样让他们跑了的 |
[40:29] | Jesse, wait! | 杰西 等一下 |
[40:37] | 泰勒·布伦南 兼职间谍 | |
[40:47] | Brennen. | 布伦南 |
[40:49] | You know this guy? Who the hell is he? | 你认识这家伙吗 这他妈的是谁 |
[40:52] | Our worst nightmare. | 我们最可怕的恶梦 |