时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Michael Westen. | 我叫迈克尔·韦斯顿 |
[00:01] | I used to be a spy until… | 我曾是一名间谍 但是… |
[00:04] | We got a burn notice on you. | 我们收到你的免职通知 |
[00:05] | You’re blacklisted. | 你被列入了黑名单 |
[00:07] | When you’re burned, | 一旦被封杀 |
[00:08] | you’ve got nothing — | 你就一无所有 |
[00:09] | no cash, no credit, no job history. | 没现金 没信用卡 没工作记录 |
[00:12] | You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in. | 你被困在他们抛弃你的地方 |
[00:14] | – Where am I? – Miami. | -我在哪儿 -迈阿密 |
[00:16] | You do whatever work comes your way. | 你得做任何找上门的工作 |
[00:19] | You rely on anyone who’s still talking to you. | 你要依靠任何还理会你的人 |
[00:22] | A trigger-happy ex-girlfriend… | 一个好战的前女友 |
[00:24] | Should we shoot them? | 开枪杀了他们吧 |
[00:25] | …An old friend who used to inform on you to the FBI… | 一个曾向联调局告发你的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You know spies — a bunch of bitchy little girls. | 你也知道嘛 间谍就是一堆小骚娘儿们 |
[00:30] | – …Family, too… – Hey, is that your mom again? | -还有家人 -又是你妈妈打的吗 |
[00:33] | …If you’re desperate. | 要是绝望的话 |
[00:33] | Someone needs your help, Michael. | 有人需要你的帮助 迈克尔 |
[00:35] | Bottom line — as long as you’re burned, | 总之 在查明是谁把你炒了之前 |
[00:37] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[00:45] | National intelligence agencies and local law enforcement | 国家情报机构和地方执法部门 |
[00:49] | work together more often than you might think. | 联合行动比你想象得多 |
[00:51] | Most metropolitan police stations | 大部分大城市警局 |
[00:52] | have an office called a fusion center | 都会设立一个名为合作中心的部门 |
[00:54] | where classified intel is collected in one place. | 集中所有涉密情报 |
[00:57] | It’s a great resource if you need information fast. | 想迅速收集信息可以利用这个资源 |
[01:00] | Unfortunately, it does involve breaking into a police station. | 只可惜 你首先得闯入警局 |
[01:03] | You sure this is the move, Mike? | 你觉得这是明智之举吗 迈克 |
[01:05] | To find the list of the people who burned me, | 只要能揪出封杀我的人 |
[01:07] | I’d break into the Pentagon. | 五角大楼我也照样闯 |
[01:08] | Okay, but you don’t even know if you’re gonna get what you need. | 可你不确定里边有没有可用信息 |
[01:10] | The guy who stole it, Justin Walsh, | 偷箱子那家伙 贾斯汀·沃尔什 |
[01:13] | worked with the D.O.D. | 在国防部工作 |
[01:14] | The fusion center monitors the communication | 合作中心监视所有 |
[01:16] | of anyone with a job in national security. | 从事国家安全工作人员的通讯 |
[01:18] | They’ll have something. | 肯定能找到点什么 |
[01:19] | Okay. You’re Mr. Elias Schmidt, | 好吧 你现在是伊莱亚斯·施密特先生 |
[01:21] | shadyglade neighborhood watch. | 社区监察 |
[01:23] | You got a meeting with Officer Pepiol in community outreach. | 你来找佩皮欧警官商量社区扩展服务 |
[01:27] | His office is on the floor below the center database. | 他的办公室在中心数据库楼下 |
[01:29] | Elias? | 伊莱亚斯 |
[01:30] | Your friends call you Eli. | 朋友们叫你伊莱 |
[01:32] | I mean, it doesn’t matter. | 甭管这个了 |
[01:33] | Once you get past security, you’re on your own. | 过了安检你就可以恢复身份 |
[01:36] | And no action-guy stuff, okay? | 别打架知道吗 |
[01:38] | Your gunshot wound’s gonna be a little tender. | 否则你的枪伤会有点疼 |
[01:39] | It’s not tender, Sam! | 不是一星半点 萨姆 |
[01:41] | Keep the engine running. | 车别熄火 |
[01:44] | Because undercover cops and confidential informants | 因为特工和线人 |
[01:47] | don’t like their pictures taken… | 都不喜欢被照相 |
[01:49] | There you go, sir. Go on up. | 给您这个 请直接上楼 |
[01:50] | …only the public areas of police stations | 所以警局里只有公共区域 |
[01:52] | are kept under surveillance. | 有监视相机 |
[01:57] | So once you’re past the lobby, | 一旦穿过大厅 |
[01:59] | the only cameras you have to avoid | 里边就只剩下 |
[02:00] | are the ones taking mug shots. | 拍疑犯照的相机了 |
[02:02] | Mr. Schmidt? I’m Officer — | 施密特先生 我是 |
[02:04] | I think you’re looking for someone else. | 你找错人了 |
[02:05] | I’m here to see Detective Marano, homicide. | 我来马拉诺警探了解一宗谋杀案 |
[02:12] | Get caught with a lock-pick set in a police station, | 如果在警局里被抓到携带撬锁工具 |
[02:15] | and you’ve got problems. | 那你就完蛋了 |
[02:16] | A pair of cheap sunglasses is less suspicious | 一副廉价的墨镜就没那么可疑了 |
[02:19] | and just about as effective. | 可还是一样有效 |
[02:20] | Modify them in advance, | 通过提前改装 |
[02:22] | and you can use the stems as a rake and tension tool. | 镜腿就可以变成组合工具 |
[02:26] | And if you get caught, | 即使被抓住了 |
[02:27] | you’re just a guy with some busted sunglasses. | 你也不过是拿着副坏了的墨镜 |
[02:38] | Justin Walsh | 贾斯汀·沃尔什 |
[02:46] | File transfer complete | 文件传输完成 |
[02:50] | He checked in using the name “Elias Schmidt,” | 他登记的名字是伊莱亚斯·施密特 |
[02:52] | but he never made it to my office. | 但是他没来我办公室 |
[02:53] | He is loose in this building. | 他在楼内可以畅通无阻 |
[02:55] | We’ve got a trespasser in the facility. | 楼内有一名入侵者 |
[02:57] | Lock down the exits. | 封锁出口 |
[02:58] | We need to do a full I.D. Check. | 我们要做全面的身份核对 |
[03:09] | Police officers uphold the chain of command as sacred. | 警官将遵从命令视为天职 |
[03:12] | Act like you’re in charge, and someone new to the force | 伪装成负责人 那些新人 |
[03:15] | won’t dare question your authority. | 就不敢质疑你的权限 |
[03:17] | – Crazy son of a bitch jumped! – He went out the window? | -那疯子跳下去了 -从窗户吗 |
[03:19] | The guy is out of his mind! | 那家伙完全疯了 |
[03:22] | Rookie, are you deaf?! | 新丁 耳朵聋了 |
[03:23] | Call all units outside! Go! | 叫所有人去追 快点 |
[03:25] | Yeah. I’m on it. | 是 马上就去 |
[03:31] | Oh, come on, Mike. | 快出来 迈克 |
[03:33] | Check out back! Check the side! | 查查后门 查查侧面 |
[03:36] | Whoa, there! | 看着点 |
[03:38] | Time to go, Sam. | 撤吧 萨姆 |
[03:40] | I ever tell you you’re the reason I drink, Mikey? | 我常年酗酒都是你害的 迈迈 |
[03:53] | It’s hard to forgive someone after a betrayal, | 背叛是很难得到原谅的 |
[03:56] | even if it was for a good cause. | 即使有正当理由 |
[03:58] | There’s nothing more difficult to repair in the field | 在这一行里最难被修复的就是 |
[04:00] | than trust. | 信任 |
[04:01] | You know what? Next time you’re gonna pull something | 下次你再有什么行动 |
[04:04] | like, um, I don’t know, breaking into a fusion center, | 比如闯闯合作中心之类的事 |
[04:07] | I’d appreciate a little heads-up. | 麻烦提前通知一声 |
[04:08] | Well, you’re here now. | 现在不是告诉你了嘛 |
[04:10] | And this is every E-mail Walsh has written in the last year. | 这是沃尔什去年所有的电邮 |
[04:13] | Sharing all I’ve got, Jesse. | 我的信息都和你共享了 杰西 |
[04:14] | Well, I’m just saying, | 我只想说 |
[04:15] | whatever our past disagreements may be, | 无论咱们以前有何过节 |
[04:18] | I’m still your partner on this. | 现在我还是你搭档 |
[04:20] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:21] | And when did you plan on telling your partner | 那你准备何时告诉你的搭档 |
[04:22] | what you just discovered in that stack there? | 你在那堆资料里的发现 |
[04:26] | You read the same page three times. | 那页你看三遍了 |
[04:30] | Walsh sent messages to alpha-numeric E-mail addresses | 沃尔什发电子邮件到 |
[04:34] | in Taiwan, Peru, Bulgaria. | 台湾地区 秘鲁 保加利亚 |
[04:36] | It’s, uh, disguised as a discussion about stamp collecting, | 表面看上去是讨论集邮 |
[04:39] | but check it out –They’re talking about minimum bids, | 但你看看 他们讨论的是底价 |
[04:41] | delivery conditions. | 运输条件 |
[04:42] | He’s auctioning the list. | 他在拍卖那名单 |
[04:44] | We need to find out where it’s happening, intercept it. | 我们要找到他 将名单截下 |
[04:47] | Well, to track down guys like that | 要追踪这样的人 |
[04:48] | is gonna take some help. | 得需要些帮助 |
[04:49] | We’re gonna need some — somebody with some pull, | 我们得找个有些关系网的人 |
[04:51] | somebody in the government. | 政府里的人 |
[04:52] | What about your old handler? | 你的老上级怎么样 |
[04:53] | Marv? No. | 马尔夫 不行 |
[04:55] | Besides, Marv is by the book. | 他这人很教条 |
[04:56] | I mean, if he helped us, he’d file a report on it. | 要是让他帮忙 他准得打报告 |
[04:58] | You worked with the man for eight years. | 你跟他干了八年 |
[04:59] | You have no idea how to motivate him to do it quietly? | 就想不出让他安静办事的办法吗 |
[05:02] | You — what, you want me to blackmail him? | 啥 你是让我威胁他吗 |
[05:04] | Oh, that’s good. That’s great. | 不错 真是好主意 |
[05:06] | Well, you know what’s at stake. | 两害相权取其轻 |
[05:11] | All right, there might be a way to get to Marv. | 好吧 也许有办法控制马尔夫 |
[05:13] | It’s a low blow, man. | 这招可有点损 |
[05:14] | It’s gonna have to come from somebody he doesn’t know. | 必须得让他不认识的人去做 |
[05:16] | I can call Sam. | 这个人可以是萨姆 |
[05:19] | This is last of your stuff from the house. | 这是你最后一箱子东西 |
[05:21] | Michael, are you sure you want to go back to the loft? | 迈克尔 你确定要回那阁楼去住 |
[05:23] | Your shoulder’s still leaking. | 你的肩膀还没结痂 |
[05:24] | I’m fine, Ma. | 我没事 老妈 |
[05:26] | No. You got shot. | 才怪 你可是中了一枪 |
[05:27] | Yeah, but thanks to Jesse, just in the right spot. | 可多亏了杰西 没伤到要害 |
[05:37] | Tell you boys what — | 不如这样吧 |
[05:39] | why don’t I make Margaritas, | 我去弄点玛格丽特鸡尾酒 |
[05:41] | and we’ll work on clearing the air between you two? | 你们俩就冰释前嫌吧 |
[05:43] | I got to run. Fi’s paying me by the hour. | 我得走了 菲按小时给我酬劳 |
[05:46] | Fi — Fi got a job? | 菲接了工作吗 |
[05:48] | She didn’t call me. | 她没给我打电话 |
[05:50] | Maybe she wanted you to get your rest. | 也许她想让你好好休息 |
[06:03] | You could have mentioned | 你该早点告诉我 |
[06:04] | your client docks his boat out in the boonies. | 客户的船停靠在荒山野岭 |
[06:07] | Sorry, but I’m glad you came. | 抱歉 很高兴你能来 |
[06:08] | I wasn’t sure you’d be up for a gig. | 我不确定你是否准备好复工 |
[06:09] | Why not? I’m all for honest work. | 怎么会 我很愿意干点正经事 |
[06:11] | I meant us working together…again, | 我是说咱们俩又在一起工作 |
[06:14] | by choice. | 自愿的 |
[06:16] | Okay, can I just say something real quick, | 好吧 这话我就说一次 |
[06:18] | and then we’ll never have to bring it up again? | 以后别再提起了 |
[06:21] | When I found out you’d been lying to me, | 当我发现你在骗我 |
[06:23] | it hurt, okay? | 我很受伤 |
[06:25] | But I know you only did it ’cause Michael asked you to. | 可我知道你是为了迈克尔 |
[06:26] | You were being loyal to him. I can respect that. | 你对他忠诚 这我能理解 |
[06:28] | I can forgive you for that, so we’re cool. | 我原谅你了 我们没事了 |
[06:30] | All right? | 行了吧 |
[06:32] | You’re not the one I have the issue with. | 我不是跟你闹别扭 |
[06:34] | Well, we should talk about you and Michael. | 那就说说你和迈克尔吧 |
[06:36] | Fi, let’s just — | 菲 现在还是 |
[06:38] | Just tell me who we’re meeting. | 先说说客户吧 |
[06:42] | Well, his name is Stuart. | 他叫斯图尔特 |
[06:44] | He tried to buy a .357 from a gun-dealer friend of mine. | 他想跟我一个枪贩朋友买枪 |
[06:49] | But he was so upset, | 但那朋友看他太郁闷了 |
[06:50] | my friend gave him my number instead of the gun. | 所以没给他枪而是给了我的电话 |
[06:54] | Stuart? I’m Fiona. | 斯图尔特 我是菲欧娜 |
[06:56] | This is Jesse. | 这是杰西 |
[06:57] | What is he, your muscle? | 他是谁 你的打手 |
[06:59] | No, I have plenty of muscle. | 不 我自己就能打 |
[07:00] | He’s more like a sidekick. | 他是我的搭档 |
[07:03] | Why don’t you just tell us about your problem, Stuart? | 说说你的困难吧 斯图尔特 |
[07:05] | My sister Stephanie’s in trouble. | 我妹妹斯蒂芬妮有麻烦了 |
[07:07] | She fell in love with this Venezuelan diplomat — Marco. | 她爱上了这个委内瑞拉外交官马可 |
[07:11] | He’s dirty. | 他不是好东西 |
[07:12] | I think he moves drugs. | 我觉得他在贩毒 |
[07:14] | I warned her, but she moved to Caracas. | 我警告了她 她却搬去了加拉斯加 |
[07:19] | Didn’t take long before he started beating on her. | 不久后他开始打她 |
[07:23] | So I went down there myself and brought her back. | 我自己南下把她带了回来 |
[07:25] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[07:27] | Somehow he found Stephanie. | 可他还是找到了斯蒂芬妮 |
[07:28] | Now he’s holding her like a prisoner. | 现在他把她囚禁了 |
[07:30] | I tried to get her. | 我想去救她 |
[07:31] | All I got was this beating. | 结果挨了顿打 |
[07:34] | I think he’s gonna take her back to Venezuela. | 我猜他会带她回委内瑞拉 |
[07:36] | So you haven’t gone to the cops yet? | 你还没报警吗 |
[07:38] | He’s a diplomat. He’s practically untouchable. | 他是外交官 没人敢动他 |
[07:40] | He told the cops Stephanie was on vacation, | 他跟警察说斯蒂芬妮去度假了 |
[07:41] | and they just left. | 警察就撤了 |
[07:42] | That’s it. | 就这样而已 |
[07:44] | Don’t worry. We’ll get her back. | 别担心 我们会救她回来的 |
[07:45] | Fiona, when it’s time to go in, I want to come with you. | 菲欧娜 救人的时候带上我 |
[07:48] | I’m her big brother. | 我是她大哥 |
[07:50] | I’m supposed to protect her. | 我应该保护她 |
[07:52] | 斯图尔特 委托人 | |
[07:56] | I know how you feel. | 我了解你的感受 |
[07:58] | We’ll call you soon. | 我们会尽快联系你 |
[08:05] | Blackmail may be effective at times, but it’s never fun. | 敲诈有时很有效 但并不有趣 |
[08:09] | The problem is that it works best | 因为它只对好人 |
[08:11] | on people that are basically good. | 最有威慑力 |
[08:12] | If someone’s made a mistake he regrets, | 如果他对自己犯的错感到懊悔 |
[08:14] | it’s easy to make him regret it even more. | 那么就很容易让他上套 |
[08:16] | Marv Peterson. | 马尔夫·彼得森 |
[08:18] | 马尔夫 杰西的老上级 | |
[08:20] | Yeah, Marv, uh, this is Chuck Finley, | 马尔夫 我是恰克·芬利 |
[08:22] | private investigator out of Dade County. | 戴德郡的私人侦探 |
[08:24] | What’s this about? | 什么事儿 |
[08:25] | Sensitive information, sir. | 一些敏感信息 |
[08:27] | Sensitive in what way, exactly? | 哪方面敏感 |
[08:28] | Sensitive as in July 2003. | 2003年7月那事儿 |
[08:31] | Do I need to spell it out? | 非得让我说出来吗 |
[08:32] | You, a young woman named Sally Baker, | 你 还有个年轻女子萨丽·贝克 |
[08:34] | And a $60-a-night roadside motel. | 在60美元一晚的路边小旅馆 |
[08:37] | I recommend that you come down to Miami to handle this. | 我建议你来迈阿密解决这件事 |
[08:40] | Handle what? | 解决什么 |
[08:42] | Look, I told her it was over. | 听着 我告诉过她这已经结束了 |
[08:44] | Does she want money? Is she okay? | 她想要钱吗 她没事吧 |
[08:46] | Just be on the first flight out tomorrow. I’ll fill you in. | 明早第一班飞机过来 到时告诉你 |
[08:49] | I can do that. | 我会安排 |
[08:51] | Keep your phone on. | 到了联系你 |
[08:57] | Scouting security from a distance | 在远处侦察敌人的安保 |
[08:59] | is mainly just a matter of observation. | 只能靠观察 |
[09:01] | You set up in a concealed place | 你藏身在隐蔽地点 |
[09:03] | and watch incoming vehicles, personnel, and weapons. | 观察进入的车辆 人员 及其武装 |
[09:06] | This guy Marco doesn’t mess around — | 这个马可还真不简单 |
[09:08] | high walls for privacy, | 高防护墙保护隐私 |
[09:09] | couple of S.U.V.s’ worth of goons. | 多辆SUV及荷枪实弹的保安 |
[09:10] | He’s wired tight. | 他的安保很严密 |
[09:12] | I think we can handle it. | 我们对付得了 |
[09:13] | Getting additional information | 想拿到更多信息 |
[09:15] | usually requires a more direct approach. | 往往需要更直接的接触 |
[09:17] | Yeah. No, no, no, no, no, no. What are you doing? | 别别别别 你要干什么 |
[09:19] | I’m gonna ring the bell. | 我去按门铃 |
[09:20] | Whoever answers the gate | 开门人 |
[09:21] | is gonna take me on little guided tour. | 可以带我进去转转 |
[09:23] | Jesus, Fi! | 天啊 菲 |
[09:25] | Is it me or are you taking this gig a bit personally? | 是我错觉还是你对这案子感情用事 |
[09:27] | Look, I have a thing for lost little sisters. | 听着 我也曾经失去过妹妹 |
[09:29] | Yeah, I get that, but can we do a little recon first, please, | 我明白 但我们能否先侦察再行动 |
[09:31] | that doesn’t involve waving a gun around like a crazy person? | 这可不包括像个疯子似的举着枪乱跑 |
[09:34] | How? You have a satellite that you haven’t mentioned? | 怎么查 难道你有颗秘密卫星 |
[09:38] | I think I got a way. | 我有办法了 |
[09:40] | I’ve done it a couple times before. | 以前这么干过几次 |
[09:42] | We’re just gonna need another car. | 只是还得需要一辆车 |
[09:43] | The best security probe isn’t necessarily stealthy. | 侦察安保系统不一定要偷偷摸摸 |
[09:47] | Sometimes you want to be right out in the open. | 有时你需要光明正大地走过去 |
[09:49] | Buckle up, big guy. | 系上安全带 大块头 |
[09:51] | Copy that. Game face is on…Now. | 收到 游戏开始了 |
[10:04] | With the right approach, | 如果策略得当 |
[10:05] | you can march up to your enemy’s front door… | 你就可以径直走进敌人的大门 |
[10:07] | Hey. What the hell was that?! | 你什么意思 |
[10:08] | …Evaluate his defenses and personnel… | 评估对方的防守能力和人员分布 |
[10:10] | Please. Oh, my god, I think I hit my head. | 天哪 我好像撞到头了 |
[10:13] | …Without anyone realizing what you’re up to. | 而不会引起别人的注意 |
[10:16] | – I think I hit my head on my — on my steering wheel. – No entiende. | -我头撞到驾驶盘上了 -我听不懂 |
[10:18] | – What the hell is going on? – I’ll tell you what’s going on! | -发生什么鸟事 -我来告诉你发生了什么 |
[10:20] | One of your guards here just caused an accident, | 你的一个守卫刚制造了一个事故 |
[10:22] | And now he’s pulling the “Me no speak english” Routine. | 现在他就用”我不懂英语”那套来推脱 |
[10:24] | I know you comprende. | 我知道你懂的 |
[10:26] | 马可 肮脏的外交官 | |
[10:27] | My cousin is a lawyer, and he — | 我堂兄是律师 |
[10:29] | I will sue each and every one of you guys. | 我会把你们所有人都告上法庭 |
[10:31] | Oh, my god. My head. | 天哪 我的头 |
[10:32] | I got to use your phone. I got to use your phone. | 我要用一下你的电话 我要用一下你的电话 |
[10:35] | Oh, my god. You better hope that guy has some insurance, | 那家伙最好是买了保险 |
[10:39] | ’cause I-I got enough points on my record as it is. | 我的记录已经很不堪了 |
[10:40] | Here’s your insurance. Now go. | 这是给你的保险 赶快滚 |
[10:42] | Yeah, but I got to call my girlfriend. | 但我得打个电话给我女朋友 |
[10:44] | She’s gonna come pick me up | 让她来接我 |
[10:44] | ’cause my head’s really hurting, man. | 我的头爆疼 |
[10:46] | I’m feeling dizzy. Seriously. | 而且头晕 我说真的 |
[10:47] | I think I have, like, a concussion, so… | 我想可能是脑震荡了 |
[10:49] | I just got to use your phone. | 我就用一下你的电话 |
[10:50] | Find a pay phone. You’re leaving. | 找个付费电话 你马上离开 |
[10:53] | I’m just gonna leave. | 我正准备走 |
[10:58] | You don’t have to push that hard, Fi! | 你也不用这么用力把 |
[11:00] | If you’d stop fidgeting, we’d be done already. | 如果你别一直乱动 早就包扎好了 |
[11:04] | Hey. Things not go well on the job? | 那活不顺利吗 |
[11:07] | Jesse got into a little fender bender. | 杰西发生了点轻微事故 |
[11:09] | We just stopped by to borrow some of your medical supplies. | 我们路过你这借一下你的医药箱 |
[11:11] | What’s this? | 这是神马 |
[11:15] | Girl’s being held captive by her boyfriend. | 女孩被男友胁持 |
[11:17] | This is his place. | 这是男友的住所 |
[11:18] | Anyway, there’s sentries that patrol the yard. | 那里有警卫巡逻院子 |
[11:20] | They got machine guns. | 他们手持机枪 |
[11:21] | There’s sirens here and here. | 这里和这里有警报器 |
[11:23] | I’m talking about the big-ass ones like for tornado warnings. | 就像龙卷风警报用的那种 |
[11:25] | And this? | 这个呢 |
[11:26] | Those are floodlights. | 这些是探照灯 |
[11:28] | Anybody tries to sneak in at night, | 如果有人想要夜闯 |
[11:30] | Place lights up like dolphins stadium. | 那里就会亮得跟海豚球场一样 |
[11:32] | What about inside the house? | 房子里面什么情况 |
[11:34] | My guess is they’re not keeping her inside the house. | 我猜他们没有把她安置在屋内 |
[11:37] | Best bet is she’s in one of the sheds outside, here and here. | 最大可能是她被安排在外面的小屋 这里或这里 |
[11:40] | Holding a girl takes one, maybe two people. | 看守一个女孩 或许需要一个到两个人 |
[11:43] | You don’t need a team of sentries, tornado sirens, | 根本不需要一队警卫 警报器 |
[11:45] | And floodlights. | 和探照灯 |
[11:46] | Why don’t you just spit out whatever’s on your mind, Westen? | 干嘛不直接说出你的想法 韦斯顿先生 |
[11:49] | This has got to be | 肯定不止是个 |
[11:50] | More than just a boyfriend who won’t let go. | 不善罢甘休的男友 |
[11:54] | Well, we’re gonna go see Stuart. Maybe he can fill us in. | 我们正要去见斯图尔特 他或许会告诉我们 |
[11:57] | I’m happy to go if you need an extra set of eyes, Fi. | 如果你们需要多一个人 我很乐意一起去 菲 |
[12:01] | Fine. Let’s go. | 好吧 出发 |
[12:13] | Okay, this is Marco’s compound. | 这是马可的大院 |
[12:15] | These x’s are guys with machine guns. | 这些叉代表手持机枪的守卫 |
[12:17] | – All of them? – Yeah. | -这么多 -是的 |
[12:18] | Is there any way past them? | 有办法绕过他们吗 |
[12:19] | Sure. We could make a plan. | 当然 我们得做个计划 |
[12:21] | But why don’t you start By telling us what’s really going on? | 不如你先告诉我们到底怎么回事 |
[12:23] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:24] | This security is designed to keep armed intruders out, | 这些安保措施显然是用来防卫有人入侵 |
[12:27] | Not a 20-something woman in. | 而不是看守个二十多岁的女人 |
[12:29] | Is your sister mixed up in something illegal? | 你妹妹和非法勾当有联系吗 |
[12:30] | Maybe. I’m on the water three weeks out of every month. | 可能吧 我每月有三周在海上 |
[12:33] | – I don’t know – Don’t lie to us, dude. | -我也不知道 -不要骗我们 |
[12:34] | We’re trying to help you. | 我们也想帮你 |
[12:35] | My sister’s a victim. | 我妹妹是受害者 |
[12:37] | I swear on my mother’s grave — | 我以我母亲的名义发誓… |
[12:45] | Hi. Remember me? I kind of changed my hair, but… | 还记得我吗 我只是稍微改变了下发型 |
[12:48] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[12:49] | Wait. You guys know this woman? | 等一下 你们认识这女人 |
[12:51] | Oh, they didn’t tell you | 他们没有告诉你 |
[12:52] | about the time that I stole barry’s ledger? | 我偷巴里账簿的那事吗 |
[12:53] | I’m hurt. | 人家很受伤哦 |
[12:54] | Long story short, I’m a thief. | 长话短说 我是个贼 |
[12:58] | 娜塔莉 窃贼 | |
[13:00] | He was lying. He doesn’t have a sister. | 他在说谎 他根本没有妹妹 |
[13:02] | I picked him up in Boca scamming cancer patients. | 他在博卡诈骗癌症病人时被我找到 |
[13:05] | It was a great job scouting the compound, by the way. | 顺便说下 你们对院子的侦查真不赖 |
[13:07] | Top-notch. | 出类拔萃 |
[13:09] | Hand cannons in the water. | 手上的武器扔水里 |
[13:10] | Right now. Everybody. | 马上 |
[13:12] | Let’s go! Chop chop. | 快点 动作迅速 |
[13:14] | Fiona, you especially should hear me out | 菲奥娜 你尤其该听我说完 |
[13:17] | Because, well, not only am I holding you at gunpoint, but… | 我不仅用枪指着你 而且 |
[13:21] | my .45. | 这是我的点45口径手枪 |
[13:23] | Yes, a bad call to use your car as an armory. | 把车用做武器库真是个坏习惯 |
[13:26] | And this is a good one. Good prints. | 这下到好了 完整的指纹 |
[13:27] | So, you guys do anything stupid, | 如果你们想干蠢事 |
[13:29] | It goes straight to the miami P.D. | 就直接送你们进迈阿密警署 |
[13:31] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[13:32] | The situation is this — | 情况是这样的 |
[13:34] | I got a job a month ago | 一个月前我接了个活 |
[13:36] | With some venezuelan revolutionary types. | 是些看着像委内瑞拉革命者的人 |
[13:38] | They wanted me to steal something. | 他们想让我偷样东西 |
[13:39] | I did, and it turned out that the “Something” | 我完成了 结果偷的那东西 |
[13:43] | Was a chemical weapon. | 原来是化学武器 |
[13:44] | I need to steal it back. | 我得再偷回来 |
[13:45] | I know what kind of heat this could bring down, | 我知道我会引起多大的麻烦 |
[13:47] | And I don’t plan on rotting in some secret prison somewhere. | 而且我也不想在某个秘密监狱老死 |
[13:50] | And you, being the good people that you are, | 你们本性善良 |
[13:53] | Do not want a chemical weapon floating around. | 肯定不想看到化学武器危害人间 |
[13:55] | So I figure we steal it, we destroy it, everybody wins. | 所以我们合作偷出来并且摧毁掉 对大家都有好处 |
[14:02] | That party boat’s gonna pull in here any second, | 那艘船随时可能过来 |
[14:05] | And some co-ed is gonna find our dead friend over there, | 某些女生肯定会发现这里有个死人 |
[14:07] | So do we join forces or not? | 决定吧 到底合作吗 |
[14:11] | Please say yes. | 拜托同意吧 |
[14:14] | We’ll do it. | 我们同意 |
[14:15] | Super. | 太棒了 |
[14:16] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系你们 |
[14:26] | Well, Natalie’s story checks out. | 娜塔莉的故事查证过了 |
[14:28] | I mean, there’s been chatter in military intel circles | 在军界有传闻 |
[14:30] | That venezuelan rebels got their hands on something big. | 那些委内瑞拉革命者想搞些大动作 |
[14:33] | Lucky us, it’s right here in our backyard. | 幸好被我们碰到 |
[14:35] | I can’t believe | 难以置信 |
[14:36] | We’re contemplating working with natalie. | 我们居然在考虑和娜塔莉合作 |
[14:38] | Is it me, or did she just kill a man in front of us? | 是我幻觉吗 还是她刚在众目睽睽下杀了个人 |
[14:41] | And she’s all set to frame you for the murder. | 而且她还有备而来准备把谋杀栽赃于你 |
[14:43] | We don’t have a choice, fi. | 我们没得选择 菲 |
[14:45] | Fine. Call the FBI. | 好吧 通知联邦调查局 |
[14:47] | Okay, sure, but Marco’s here on a diplomatic passport. | 好的 不过马可持有外交护照 |
[14:50] | By the time anybody got cleared for surveillance or a raid, | 等到有人来突击检查的时候 |
[14:52] | That weapon would be long gone. | 武器早就消失了 |
[14:54] | Which leaves us. | 所以问题还是得由我们来解决 |
[15:04] | You know, you could’ve mentioned | 你早该提醒我 |
[15:05] | This was an eat-in-your-socks kind of place. | 这个地方要脱鞋 |
[15:07] | It’s traditional Japanese. You’re gonna love it. | 这是传统日式料理 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[15:09] | Listen, I feel like we started off on the wrong foot. | 听着 我觉得我们第一步走得不太顺 |
[15:12] | You shot an unarmed man. | 你射杀了一个手无寸铁的人 |
[15:13] | I’d say that’s the wrong foot. | 那就是你不顺利的地方 |
[15:15] | What was I gonna do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[15:16] | I was gonna call and say, | 难道我先打电话来说 |
[15:17] | “Hi, I know we tried to kill each other, but I need a favor?” | “虽然我们恨彼此入骨 但请先帮我个忙吧” |
[15:20] | All right, come on. Let’s just get on with it. | 好了 别说了 我们赶快说正题吧 |
[15:23] | I got these specs from a russian who owed me a favor. | 我从一个欠我人情的俄国人那得到消息 |
[15:25] | It’s what we’re after. It’s called novichok agent. | 我们现在要找回的是诺维乔克神经毒剂 |
[15:29] | Novichok? Seriously? Mm-hmm. | 诺维乔克 你说真的吗 |
[15:32] | Compared to that stuff, mustard gas might as well be cologne. | 相比这玩意儿 芥子气简直算是古龙水了 |
[15:34] | Well, we can curse the darkness, | 与其咒骂黑暗 |
[15:37] | Or we can light a candle. | 不如点燃蜡烛 |
[15:39] | So, who’s got ideas about how to get it back? | 如何弄回来 谁有主意啦 |
[15:41] | Talk to me, boys. | 说吧 |
[15:42] | The compound security is set up for defense, not mobility. | 院子的守卫偏重防御入侵 在转移方面较弱 |
[15:45] | The S.U.V.s aren’t armored, and the road is isolated. | SUV都没有经过装甲 道路也偏僻 |
[15:49] | We get them to bring the weapon out,we split them out with tear gas and we take it. | 让他们自己把武器带出来 用催泪弹分散他们 再把武器带走 |
[15:52] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[15:53] | How do you get them outside? | 你如何让他们出来 |
[15:55] | We’ll convince them that they have a gas leak, | 让他们相信有煤气泄漏时候 |
[15:57] | Something dangerous enough to require an evacuation. | 一场危险到足以撤离的事故 |
[15:59] | See? I knew you’d be perfect for this. | 看到没 我就知道你是最佳人选 |
[16:02] | If we do this, you’re gonna stay with us the entire time | 如果我们做 整个任务期间你必须和我们待在一起 |
[16:04] | Where we can keep an eye on you. | 这样我们好监视你 |
[16:06] | And we don’t let you leave until we get Fi’s gun back. | 在没拿到菲的枪之前我们不会让你离开 |
[16:09] | Deal? | 同意吗 |
[16:10] | Whatever you may have heard, | 不论你相不相信 |
[16:11] | There is still some honor among thieves. | 盗贼也是有名誉的 |
[16:14] | Yes. Deal. | 好的 同意 |
[16:17] | To teamwork. | 敬我们的团队 |
[16:27] | It may surprise anyone who has left on a stove burner, | 开着煤气炉没关的人可能会不知道 |
[16:30] | But natural gas is odorless. | 天然气本身是无味的 |
[16:32] | The smell most people think of as gas | 大多数人以为的煤气味 |
[16:34] | Is actually an additive called T.H.T., | 其实是种名为THT的添加剂 |
[16:37] | Which means that making people think there’s a gas leak | 这样就能让人知道是否发生煤气泄漏 |
[16:40] | Is as simple as pumping T.H.T. Into the air | 用一个移动式泵和些橡胶管 |
[16:42] | With a portable pump and some . | 就能把THT散播到空气中 |
[16:45] | It’s safe, effective, and easy to deploy. | 安全 有效 易于部署 |
[16:48] | But it smells like you’ve just wandered into an open sewer. | 但闻起来就像站在一个打开的窨井盖边上 |
[16:52] | Then you just have to get the package in place | 接下来 只要把工具收起来 |
[16:54] | Without anyone getting suspicious. | 不让人起疑即可 |
[16:57] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[16:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:00] | I’m staying in a hotel while look for a new place, | 我还在找房子 现在住宾馆 |
[17:03] | I needed somewhere private to, uh, do a little work. | 我需要个私密空间干些活 |
[17:08] | Is it a stroller? | 这是个婴儿车吗 |
[17:10] | Oh, don’t get any ideas. | 不知道呀 |
[17:11] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[17:12] | You’re not gonna get baby fever from me. | 我没有那么迫切想要抱小孩 |
[17:14] | Michael’s too busy running around with a gun | 迈克拿枪追仓鼠都没时间了 |
[17:16] | To take care of a hamster, much less a child. | 更别提小孩子的事了 |
[17:19] | I’m glad you’re here, | 我很高兴你在这 |
[17:21] | ’cause I’ve been wanting to talk to you | 我一直想找你谈谈 |
[17:23] | About this Michael-and-Jesse situation. | 有关迈克和杰西之间的恩怨 |
[17:26] | Yeah, it’s complicated. | 是的 很复杂 |
[17:27] | They’re working together, | 他们现在一起工作 |
[17:29] | But I’m not sure it will ever be the same. | 但我也不知道是否还一如既往 |
[17:30] | Well, I’m gonna get the two of them in a room together, | 我想让他们两个坐下来好好谈谈 |
[17:33] | And I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[17:34] | Madeline, I know you mean well — | 麦德琳 我知道你一片好心 |
[17:36] | Don’t patronize me, sweetheart. | 别小看我 亲爱的 |
[17:38] | Remember, I used to push Michael around in one of these. | 还记得我怎么摆布迈克的吗 |
[17:41] | Just tell me you’ll help me when the time comes. | 时机成熟时通知我就行 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[17:48] | Recruiting a source is a painful process. | 收集线人线索是个痛苦的过程 |
[17:51] | Threatening to ruin someone’s life | 威胁毁其生活 |
[17:53] | Can put a lot of strain on a relationship | 会让关系紧张 |
[17:55] | And make it tough to work together. | 这样合作起来就很困难 |
[17:57] | Hello, Marv. | 你好 马尔夫 |
[17:58] | Chuck Finley. Nice to meet you. | 恰克·芬利 很高兴见到你 |
[18:00] | Wish I could say the same. What’s this about? | 我可不高兴见到你 说吧 什么情况 |
[18:02] | Well, the good news is this has nothing to do | 好消息是萨丽·贝克 |
[18:03] | With your marital indiscretion with Sally Baker. | 不会威胁到你的婚姻问题 |
[18:06] | The bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[18:07] | But sometimes a bad relationship | 但有时 紧张的关系 |
[18:09] | Is the best you can do. | 已经是尽了最大的努力 |
[18:11] | Jesse, what the hell are you doing to me? | 杰西 你他妈在干什么 |
[18:13] | I can’t be here. I can’t be talking to you. | 我不能待在这 我不能和你说话 |
[18:15] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[18:16] | I know. If there was any other way — | 我明白 如果还有其他办法… |
[18:17] | Other than dragging my private life into this? | 不要把我的私生活扯进来 |
[18:19] | I’m sorry. I really need your help. | 很抱歉 我真的很需要你的帮助 |
[18:21] | My help? What are you, kidding? | 我的帮助 你在开什么玩笑 |
[18:23] | This is the second time you tricked me into meeting you. | 这是你第二次把我骗出来见面 |
[18:26] | You want to know what happened the first time? | 想知道第一次的结果吗 |
[18:27] | The help you gave me | 你的帮助 |
[18:28] | Led directly to the takedown of Drake technologies. | 直接搞垮了德雷克科技 |
[18:33] | The — you’re involved with that? | 这件事与你有关吗 |
[18:34] | – Yes! – I mean — I mean, the congressional hearings | -是的 -我是说国会听证会 |
[18:36] | – Are still going on. – I know. I know. | -还在进行中 -我知道 |
[18:38] | And trust me, you don’t want to know the details. | 相信我 你不会想知道其中细节的 |
[18:39] | But you helped stop some very bad people, Marv. | 不过你确实帮助阻止了一些恶徒 马尔夫 |
[18:42] | So I’m asking you to do it again. | 所以我想让你再干一次 |
[18:45] | All right, what do you need? | 好吧 你需要什么 |
[18:47] | All right, someone’s getting ready | 是这样的 有人准备 |
[18:50] | To auction off something really nasty. | 竞拍一些赃物 |
[18:52] | I got e-mails on some of the people attending. | 我有一些出席竞拍的人的电邮 |
[18:54] | I just need to know the who, the when, and the where. | 我要知道时间 地点 总共有哪些人 |
[18:59] | All right, I’ll look into it. | 好的 我会查一下 |
[19:06] | The guy’s a good friend. | 他是个有义气的朋友 |
[19:07] | I feel like a son of a bitch playing him like that. | 我觉得这样玩弄他很不道德 |
[19:09] | Yep. I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[19:11] | But know what always cheers me up? | 知道什么能让我振奋起来吗 |
[19:12] | Stealing a chemical weapon | 从一群疯子南美人手中 |
[19:14] | From a bunch of crazy south americans. | 盗窃化学武器 |
[19:27] | So | 看来 |
[19:29] | You guys don’t really talk much during missions, huh? | 你们俩在行动中不常交流呀 |
[19:39] | Fi’s in position. | 菲就位了 |
[19:40] | Does that mean that we are gonna do this now? | 是不意味着我们马上要行动了 |
[19:42] | ’cause I’m getting antsy. Let — | 我已经跃跃欲试了 |
[19:44] | No, we aren’t doing anything. | 我们什么也不做 |
[19:45] | You’re gonna stand still and stay out of trouble. | 你得待在这 不要惹麻烦 |
[19:47] | Am I sensing hostility here? | 我是不是嗅到了火药味 |
[19:48] | I thought that we were supposed to be teammates. | 我还以为我们是战友呢 |
[19:50] | Is that what you thought? | 你真这么想吗 |
[19:52] | Yeah, ’cause, um, | 不过 |
[19:53] | teammates don’t usually frame each other for murder. | 战友一般可不会诬陷对方谋杀 |
[19:54] | Jesse! She’s going in. | 杰西 她要过去了 |
[20:05] | Look, I don’t know what to tell you, chief. | 听着 我不知道该怎么跟你说 老大 |
[20:08] | It’s for your own safety, okay? | 这是为了你们的人身安全 好吗 |
[20:09] | I need everybody out of here right now. | 你们大家现在都给我出去 |
[20:11] | Sam’s doing his thing. Get ready. | 萨姆在干活了 准备 |
[20:28] | Whoa! Whoa! You get a whiff of that? | 难道你没闻见那味道吗 |
[20:30] | That’s a serious leak! This is a gas main. | 发生了严重泄露事故 这有条煤气主管道 |
[20:32] | Sir, I can’t. | 先生 我无能为力 |
[20:33] | You’re sitting on a powder keg, okay? | 你们正坐在火药桶上 明白吗 |
[20:35] | If this place goes up, | 如果这地方炸了 |
[20:36] | we’re gonna be part of the biggest barbecue | 我们都会成为迈阿密史上 |
[20:37] | in the history of Miami. | 最大型烧烤的一道菜 |
[20:39] | You and your pals have got to get moving. | 你们必须赶紧离开这儿 |
[20:45] | Any strategy based on creating fear in your target | 任何想给你的目标制造恐惧的计划 |
[20:48] | is a bit of a gamble. | 都有点像赌博 |
[20:50] | It’s not just a matter of whether you succeed | 这不仅事关你能否成功 |
[20:51] | in making your target afraid. | 制造这种恐惧 |
[20:53] | That’s easy. | 那并不难 |
[20:54] | What’s a lot harder | 更重要的是 |
[20:55] | is ensuring that they don’t fear something else even more. | 要确保他们最恐惧的是你而不是其他什么东西 |
[21:07] | That’s good, right? | 没事吧 |
[21:17] | Yeah, “Gringo.” That’s me. Got it. | 好吧 “美国佬”是我 我明白了 |
[21:19] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[21:19] | I have to — okay. I can understand that. | 我得走 好吧 我明白了 |
[21:21] | Something’s wrong. They’re not leaving. | 出问题了 他们不肯走 |
[21:23] | Why — why not? | 为什么啊 |
[21:24] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[21:31] | Excuse me, senora? I need to ask you some questions. | 不好意思 女士 我得问你点问题 |
[21:34] | Wait a minute. This isn’t good. | 等等 大事不妙 |
[21:36] | You know, I-I’m sorry. I’m just terribly late as it is. | 那个 不好意思 我已经要迟到了 |
[21:39] | So sorry. It’s necessary. | 很抱歉 我也是不得已 |
[21:42] | – I’m going in. – We’re going in. | -我得过去 -我们得过去 |
[21:44] | No, you can’t ride in there and save the day. | 不行 你不能就这么过去给她解围 |
[21:46] | The operation will be over. | 整个计划会玩儿完的 |
[21:47] | L-let me help her. | 我去帮她吧 |
[21:49] | Oh, right. You guys don’t trust me. | 对了 你们不相信我 |
[21:52] | How ’bout this — you don’t like what you see, | 那这怎么样 你们要是看到不对劲 |
[21:54] | then you can shoot me first. | 可以开枪打我 |
[21:59] | You have a stroller and no baby? | 你有个婴儿车 却没有婴儿 |
[22:01] | Maybe you can explain this to me. | 你得跟我好好解释解释 |
[22:04] | I need to see some I.D. now. | 身份证拿出来 |
[22:08] | Okay, well, that’s in the glove compartment. | 好的 就在仪表盘上的小杂物箱里 |
[22:11] | You caught her! | 你抓住她了 |
[22:13] | I was so worried! Thank you! Thank you! | 我急死了 谢谢啊 非常感谢 |
[22:16] | You’re the neighborhood security guy, right? | 你是小区保安吧 |
[22:19] | Yeah, $500 stroller, | 这辆500块的婴儿车 |
[22:21] | and this bitch just walked away with it | 这个婊子从街角那儿的公园 |
[22:24] | from the park around the corner. | 直接推了就走 |
[22:25] | That is a lie. | 你骗人 |
[22:27] | – Get out of my face. – Or what? | -你给我滚 -不然怎样 |
[22:29] | This. | 抽你 |
[22:33] | I already called the police, you psycho! | 我已经报警了 你个神经病 |
[22:35] | You’re going to jail! | 等着进监狱吧 |
[22:38] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[22:39] | Get the hell out of here, both of you! | 你们俩都给我滚 |
[22:41] | Esten mujeres locas. | 两个疯女人 |
[22:44] | Not bad, right? | 还不赖吧 |
[22:45] | Yeah. I’ve seen better. | 是啊 不过我见过更好的 |
[22:51] | Ok, so the man at the compound, a kind of a fail. | 好吧 “院子里的男人”计划 失败了 |
[22:56] | Well, it wasn’t a total loss. | 也不算完全失败 |
[22:57] | We know where they keep the weapon now. | 起码咱们知道那武器放在哪儿了 |
[22:59] | We’re going in tonight to take it. | 咱们今晚就去把那玩意儿偷过来 |
[23:00] | Take it. I likey. | 偷东西 我喜欢 |
[23:02] | But isn’t there an alarm on the vault-thing? | 可是那地方不是有个警报器吗 |
[23:04] | You have some magic spy way to beat them? | 你有没有什么神奇间谍技术把那个搞定啊 |
[23:06] | No. There’s no way of avoiding tripping the alarm, | 没有 不可能不触发警报 |
[23:08] | So we’re gonna take out the lights with a sniper rifle | 所以我用狙击枪把那灯给打灭 |
[23:10] | and the sirens with spray insulation. | 再用绝缘泡沫给警报器消音 |
[23:12] | Yay, team. | 还是团队给力 |
[23:14] | We go in, open the shed with a water saw, | 我们进去 用高压水锯把那小屋子锯开 |
[23:16] | hand the weapon off to Sam, and scatter. | 把武器交给萨姆 然后撤 |
[23:18] | We’ll meet up at rally point when we’re done. | 之后去集合点会合 |
[23:20] | Water saw? Those things take forever. | 高压水锯 那玩意儿太慢了 |
[23:23] | What you need is a thermal lance — | 咱得来个高温喷枪 |
[23:25] | Cuts through cement in under a minute. | 切个水泥 一分钟都用不了 |
[23:27] | You can get your hands on a thermal lance? | 你能搞到高温喷枪啊 |
[23:30] | I’m a thief, remember? | 姐可是个贼啊 忘啦 |
[23:33] | And not to brag, but I do handle one like a surgeon. | 不是我吹 我都能用这玩意儿做手术 |
[23:36] | No. You’re watching on the sidelines on this. | 不 这回你旁观 |
[23:38] | Remember? | 记住没 |
[23:40] | Okay, show of hands | 好吧 举手示意 |
[23:41] | for how many have used a thermal lance in a heist before? | 在座哪位抢劫时用过高温喷枪 |
[23:44] | What? No? Just one? Me? | 什么 没人 只有我 |
[23:46] | I’m gonna be there anyway. I might as well be of some use. | 反正到时候我会在场 还不如让我也帮忙呢 |
[23:51] | What’s with the skeptical looks? | 为啥你们还是一脸怀疑 |
[23:52] | Even after I saved your butt at the compound? | 我可刚救了你们的命 |
[23:56] | I wanted this to be a surprise, but… | 我本来想给某人一个惊喜 不过… |
[24:00] | Here. Your .45. | 给 你的点45手枪 |
[24:03] | You’re off the hook for murdering Stuart. | 你不用再担心被指控谋杀Stuart了 |
[24:06] | Don’t expect a thank-you note. | 别指望我会谢你 |
[24:08] | Are we a team on this or not? | 现在咱们是战友了吧 |
[24:11] | I’ll call Jesse and tell him we don’t need a water saw. | 我会打电话告诉杰西 不需要高压水锯了 |
[24:13] | You should have him come to lunch, | 你们该把他叫来吃午饭 |
[24:15] | ’cause he’s moody, but he’s cute, right? | 他虽然人有点阴沉 不过长得还不赖 |
[24:17] | He’s busy. | 他忙着呢 |
[24:22] | Intelligence work is all about relationships. | 情报工作总是要依靠人际关系 |
[24:25] | Like a romance, | 就像谈场恋爱 |
[24:26] | working with a source is more about the heart than the head. | 和线人打交道 要少算计 多用心 |
[24:29] | Of course, romantic relationships usually end | 当然 一旦有人欺骗对方 |
[24:31] | if there’s a betrayal, | 恋情就会告吹 |
[24:33] | Whereas spy relationships often begin with one. | 不过间谍的关系往往始于欺骗 |
[24:35] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[24:37] | Any luck getting details on the auction? | 搞到拍卖信息了吗 |
[24:39] | Listen, before we do this, I want to get something straight. | 听着 在此之前 我得先弄明白 |
[24:42] | What happens if I say no? | 如果我拒绝会怎样 |
[24:44] | Marv… We’ve been over this. | 马尔夫 我们已经讨论过了 |
[24:46] | I asked you to help ’cause it’s important. | 不是重要的事 我不会求你帮忙的 |
[24:48] | I’m not some starry-eyed source who needs a pep talk. | 我又不是傻子 你少蒙我 |
[24:50] | What if I say no, huh? What are you gonna do? | 我拒绝你会怎样 |
[24:52] | Huh? You gonna tell my wife? Huh? | 你去跟我老婆打小报告 |
[24:54] | You gonna ruin my career? Huh? What’s it gonna be? | 你要毁了我的前程 你还有什么本事 |
[24:56] | You know, Marv, I’m no beginner, either, | 你知道 马尔夫 我也不是什么新手 |
[24:58] | And, uh, I can tell | 而且 有人想引诱我说什么 |
[25:00] | when someone’s trying to get me to talk about blackmail. | 敲诈啊勒索啊的时候 我看得出来 |
[25:02] | You look a little uncomfortable in those slacks. | 你这裤子有点不合身啊 |
[25:05] | You recording me? | 你在录音吗 |
[25:10] | What have we got here, a digital recorder? really Marv | 看我发现了什么 录音机耶 你的作风哦 |
[25:14] | I had to protect myself. | 我不得不自保 |
[25:16] | Blackmail me once, shame on me. | 敲诈我一次 我已经很丢脸了 |
[25:18] | You do it again? | 你还再来一次 |
[25:18] | Yes, Jesse, I’m recording you. | 没错 杰西 我是在录音 |
[25:20] | Marv, I asked you to help me | 马尔夫 我会找你帮忙 |
[25:22] | ’cause I don’t have anybody else to ask. | 是因为我实在找不到别人了 |
[25:23] | You want to walk away, that’s fine, man. Walk away. | 你不想帮忙 也行 你可以走 |
[25:25] | I’m not gonna blackmail you. Come on. | 我不是想敲诈你 拜托 |
[25:27] | What the hell are you into, Jesse? | 你到底想查什么 杰西 |
[25:29] | I do this favor you ask. | 我帮你查过了 |
[25:32] | Those e-mail addresses belong to brokers, arms dealers, | 那些邮件地址不是军火商就是中间人 |
[25:35] | some ex-spook who’s into crypto-intelligence. | 还有个把负责秘密情报的前特工 |
[25:38] | So you know where they’re coming together for the auction? | 所以你知道他们在哪儿拍卖了吗 |
[25:41] | Santo domingo. Two weeks. | 圣多明各 两周后 |
[25:44] | What is this thing everybody wants to get their hands on? | 到底是什么事 大家都想掺和一下 |
[25:46] | it’s probably best you don’t know, for your own good. | 为你着想 你还是不要知道为妙 |
[25:49] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管拍的是什么 |
[25:51] | it’s gonna take five million bucks in an escrow account | 光是想入场 |
[25:53] | just to get a seat at the table. | 你的账户里就得有五百万美元 |
[25:54] | Are you… Marv, you wouldn’t, uh… | 你是不是 马尔夫 你不会刚好 |
[26:01] | happen to still have any friends at the federal reserve, would you? | 还有在美联储工作的朋友吧 |
[26:06] | You’re about to ask me for five million bucks, aren’t you? | 你不会是想让我帮你搞来这五百万吧 |
[26:09] | No. I — yes. | 不 我 没错 |
[26:12] | Come on, man, we both know | 拜托 伙计 我们都知道 |
[26:14] | you can get your hands on some old bills | 你能拿到那些准备销毁的本票 |
[26:15] | marked for destruction. You’ve done it before. | 你又不是没干过 |
[26:16] | For official ops, yes. | 为了公事 我是干过 |
[26:20] | Marv, I know how much you used to love the — | 马尔夫 我知道你有多热爱 |
[26:24] | the cloak-and-dagger stuff, being out in the field. | 间谍工作 你一直想干 |
[26:26] | This is it, man. This is what we’re all about. | 我们现在就在干这种事 |
[26:27] | You’re back in the game. | 你可以重操旧业 |
[26:29] | Please just help me do the right thing. | 求你帮帮我 就当做好事了 |
[26:30] | Why isn’t anything ever easy with you, Jess? | 为什么遇上你总是这么麻烦 杰西 |
[26:34] | But just for the record — | 不过我先声明 |
[26:35] | it’s my last trip to Miami. | 我再也不会来迈阿密了 |
[26:40] | I love you, Marvin. | 好爱你哦 马尔夫 |
[26:50] | What did you do with Natalie’s murder weapon? | 你怎么处理娜塔莉的凶器来着 |
[26:53] | I threw it in the Atlantic. | 扔到大西洋里 |
[26:55] | I wish I could have sunk Natalie with it, too. | 我可真想把她一起扔海里 |
[26:58] | I still hate that we’re going on this heist with her. | 居然要跟她合作 我郁闷死了 |
[27:00] | Fi, we can’t always pick our teammates in the field. | 菲 干我们这行 不是每次都能自己选人 |
[27:02] | I am not a spy. | 我可不是间谍 |
[27:04] | I can’t pretend someone doesn’t make my skin crawl. | 一想到她我就恶心 我没法装没事人 |
[27:07] | We won’t be able to get the chemical weapon without her. | 我们自己可拿不到那个化学武器 |
[27:10] | At least this way we keep her in our sights. | 好歹这样我们还能一直盯着她 |
[27:12] | You done planning Sam’s escape route? | 你设计好萨姆的逃跑路线了吗 |
[27:14] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[27:16] | Once you hand off the weapon, | 你把武器交给他以后 |
[27:18] | he’ll head through Watson Key to make sure he’s not tailed. | 他会先从沃森路走 确保没被跟踪 |
[27:21] | Once he’s sure he’s clear, he’ll head north. | 等他确实一个人了 就折向北边 |
[27:24] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以出发了 |
[27:26] | There’s a reason most surprise attacks are just before dawn. | 之所以大部分突袭行动都选在破晓时分 |
[27:30] | Sleepers hit their deepest rem cycles | 是因为太阳将要升起前 |
[27:32] | just before sunrise, | 大部分人正处于深度睡眠状态 |
[27:34] | which makes it harder to come to full alertness. | 人们很难在这段时间全神戒备 |
[27:36] | And anyone on watch is likely to be exhausted | 而快要换岗的时候 |
[27:39] | and at the end of a shift. | 值夜的人也几乎精疲力尽 |
[27:43] | Yeah, you and me both, sister. | 对 我也很困啊 大姐 |
[27:45] | All right, hit the lights, Fi. | 好了 射那盏灯 菲 |
[27:46] | Small-caliber, high-velocity bullets | 小口径的高速子弹 |
[27:49] | can pierce fragile surfaces without shattering them. | 可以把玻璃打穿而不震碎 |
[27:52] | If you need to knock out floodlights from a few hundred yards away, | 如果你想在几百码外解决探照灯 |
[27:55] | They’re even better than an off switch. | 这比按开关还好使 |
[28:14] | Spray insulation is handy | 喷点绝缘泡沫 |
[28:16] | for more than keeping your house cool in the summer. | 不仅能让你的房子在夏天保持凉爽 |
[28:18] | Use it to fill the diaphragm of a siren, | 把它填进警报器的隔膜 |
[28:21] | and it will be about as noisy as a lawn gnome. | 它就基本成了摆设 |
[28:34] | Moment of truth. | 真相就要揭开 |
[28:35] | Burning at temperatures over 8,000 degrees, | 超过8000度的高温喷枪 |
[28:38] | thermal lances are used by construction crews | 通常被建筑工人拿来 |
[28:41] | to cut through rock and steel. | 切割钢铁和水泥 |
[28:43] | They’re tricky to operate, | 虽然操作有点不便 |
[28:44] | but they’ll slice through a heavy dead bolt like butter. | 但是它们能像切黄油似的切开厚重的金属 |
[28:53] | Come on, baby. | 加油 宝贝 |
[28:56] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[29:00] | Oh, smooth. | 很顺利嘛 |
[29:06] | Catch you on the flip side, Mike. | 在那边见 迈克 |
[29:13] | Little help? | 帮我一下 |
[29:15] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[29:18] | Ah! Oh, man! | 伙计 |
[29:19] | I think I broke my ankle. | 我好像扭到脚了 |
[29:21] | All right, I’m coming back down. I’m-a get you. | 好吧 我这就下来帮你 |
[29:23] | No, they’ll be out any second. | 不要 他们这就要过来了 |
[29:24] | Sam got the case, right? | 萨姆已经拿到东西了 对吧 |
[29:25] | They’re gonna roll out | 等他们发现箱子不见了 |
[29:26] | when they see that it’s not here, and I will leave then. | 肯定会出去找的 到时候我再逃出去 |
[29:28] | Just go! | 走吧 |
[29:43] | Hey, Mike, I’m at Watson Key. | 迈克 我已经上了沃森路了 |
[29:45] | Looks like I’m free and clear, so I’m heading over there now | 好像没人追来 我这就去 |
[29:48] | to drop this baby off with my buddy at the base. | 把这小宝贝交给我的人 |
[29:50] | Spies are trained to be careful around road work. | 间谍们都被训练过要小心道路施工 |
[29:53] | Too many workers for too little work — | 一个小工程 却有一大堆人 |
[29:55] | you’re probably driving into a snatch and grab. | 你没准儿遇上抢劫了 |
[29:57] | No workers with road blocks guiding you | 没有工人 只有路标 |
[29:59] | toward a freshly paved pothole rather than away from one — | 指引你去一条新修的小路 |
[30:03] | It’s a good bet you’re about to drive over a bomb. | 我敢打赌 你八成要碾过个炸弹了 |
[30:24] | Son of a — | 我勒个– |
[30:30] | Natalie?! | 娜塔莉 |
[30:31] | You take that weapon, you’re in a world of hurt! | 拿走这武器 你就麻烦大了 |
[30:34] | The feds, the military — all hell’s gonna rain down on you. | 联邦调查局 军方 所有人都会对你穷追猛打 |
[30:37] | I don’t know, Sam. | 我不知道 萨姆 |
[30:39] | $20 million will buy me a hell of an umbrella! | 两千万 我肯定能跑得了 |
[30:57] | It’s gone. I can’t believe it. | 就这么没了 我真不敢相信 |
[31:00] | It’s not your fault, Sam. | 不是你的错 萨姆 |
[31:01] | Look, I let a psycho get away with a chemical weapon, Mike. | 听着 我让一个神经病带着化学武器跑路了 |
[31:04] | Who else’s fault would it be? | 不是我的错 还能是谁的错 |
[31:05] | You didn’t let her get away with anything! | 不是你让她把东西拿走的 |
[31:06] | She bombed the road. She ambushed you with a machine gun. | 她炸了这条路 拿着机关枪埋伏你 |
[31:08] | You survived, Sam. That counts for something. | 而你活下来了 萨姆 这已经不容易了 |
[31:10] | Okay, well, it’s time for the $64,000 question. | 好吧 该问一下最关键的问题了 |
[31:12] | How the hell’d she know where to set up for the attack? | 她怎么会知道该在哪设下埋伏呢 |
[31:15] | No one told her where Sam was gonna be. | 没人跟她说过萨姆的逃跑路线 |
[31:18] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[31:19] | The Japanese restaurant. | 那家日本餐厅 |
[31:21] | We took our shoes off to sit down. | 我们坐下前把鞋脱了 |
[31:23] | She had to have planted a bug in mine | 她肯定是在去洗手间的时候 |
[31:24] | when she went to the bathroom. | 在我的鞋里装了监听器 |
[31:25] | I was wearing my loafers. | 我那天穿的是便鞋 |
[31:26] | They’re back at the loft. | 那双鞋现在还放在我的阁楼里呢 |
[31:28] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[31:29] | Okay, this is just perfect. | 好吧 这简直是棒极了 |
[31:30] | Natalie gets rich selling mass murder, | 娜塔莉靠卖大规模杀伤性武器致富 |
[31:32] | and we get a loafer with a listening device in it. | 我们就只落着个有窃听器的便鞋 |
[31:34] | It’s not ideal, | 情况虽然不理想 |
[31:36] | but it does give us a way to track down Natalie. | 但是我们也可以借此查出娜塔莉的下落 |
[31:38] | She’ll still be listening | 她会继续监听我们 |
[31:39] | to figure out what our next move is. | 从而获取我们下一步的行动 |
[31:42] | If we can convince her that she doesn’t have the real case, | 如果我们可以让她以为她拿走的箱子是假的 |
[31:45] | she’ll have to show herself. | 她就不得不出现了 |
[31:46] | That sounds like a long shot, man. | 听上去风险很大 伙计 |
[31:47] | It’s the only shot. Let’s go. | 这是唯一的办法了 我们走 |
[31:54] | When a spy finds a listening device, | 当间谍发现监听器时 |
[31:56] | the last thing he does is turn it off. | 他绝对不会关掉它 |
[32:00] | A bug can be a direct line into the mind of your enemy. | 监听器可能是进入敌人思想的直接途径 |
[32:04] | It’s delicate, but in the right hands, | 这很微妙 但是方法对了的话 |
[32:06] | it’s a weapon | 这就是个让你可以在 |
[32:07] | that can turn almost any situation in your favor. | 几乎任何形势下都能转败为胜的武器 |
[32:15] | Sam, where the hell have you been? I’ve been calling. | 萨姆 你跑哪去了 我一直在打电话找你 |
[32:17] | Yeah. Damn near got myself killed, Mike. | 我差点死掉 迈克 |
[32:20] | Natalie hit me mid-route. | 娜塔莉在半路上把我劫了 |
[32:21] | I thought you said she was gonna go after me | 你不是说她会在靠近集合点的地方 |
[32:22] | closer to the rally point. | 才攻击我吗 |
[32:24] | Did she get the weapon? | 她把武器拿走了吗 |
[32:25] | Hell no. I had the decoy on the driver’s seat, just in case. | 没 我在副驾驶上放了个假货 以防万一 |
[32:27] | Real thing was in the trunk. | 真东西在车尾箱里 |
[32:29] | We’re lucky she got sloppy! | 算我们幸运 她大意了 |
[32:31] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[32:33] | I mean, you talk to your Fed buddies? | 你跟你在联邦调查局的伙计谈过没 |
[32:35] | Yeah, Jesse’s leaving the case in the bag check | 谈过了 杰西会把箱子放在 |
[32:37] | at the bus station. | 车站的存包处 |
[32:38] | We make a call, they pick it up. | 然后我们打个电话 他们就来取 |
[32:39] | No questions, no connections to us. | 不会有人问问题 也不会查到我们头上 |
[32:41] | Okay, well, he better head out soon. | 好吧 那他最好尽快出发 |
[32:43] | Traffic on the causeway’s gonna be a beast. | 长堤那里的交通会堵死的 |
[32:49] | Fortunately, the weapon | 幸好那个武器是装在 |
[32:51] | was in a standard shock-proof clamshell. | 一个标准的防震壳里的 |
[32:54] | I have a friend who sells grenades out in Hallandale | 我的一个在哈伦达尔卖手雷的朋友 |
[32:59] | who had a spare. | 刚好有个多余的 |
[33:00] | All right, the tracker’s ready. | 好了 追踪器弄好了 |
[33:02] | Nice range, burst signal on a timer | 信号范围广 而且是通过定时器发信号 |
[33:04] | so she can’t sweep for it. | 所以她是探测不出来的 |
[33:06] | Wherever she takes it, we will find her. | 不管她把它拿到哪 我们都能找到她 |
[33:08] | Now all we need is something nasty to put in the case. | 现在我们只需要在箱子里放些武器了 |
[33:14] | Making fake weapons is a little-known but important art. | 制造假武器是门鲜为人知却极其重要的艺术 |
[33:17] | If you don’t want to put real killing power | 如果你不想让真正的杀伤性武器 |
[33:19] | in the hands of a bad guy, | 落在坏人手里 |
[33:21] | You need a convincing substitute. | 你就要造一个可信的替代品 |
[33:22] | A fake chemical weapon has to be able to pass a field test — | 假的化学武器要经得起现场考验 |
[33:26] | usually a simple chemical analysis | 通常就是一个简单的化学分析 |
[33:28] | and a cruel demonstration with a small animal. | 然后再拿只小动物做个残酷的武器示范 |
[33:30] | Strong pesticide mixed with tear gas and diesel fuel | 把强效杀虫剂 催泪瓦斯还有柴油 |
[33:34] | will do the trick | 混合在一起就行了 |
[33:35] | without killing anyone who weighs more than 20 pounds. | 不会对体重二十磅以上的任何人致命 |
[33:39] | Try not to drop it on your way to the station. | 在你开去车站的路上可别把它弄掉了 |
[33:47] | Okay, it’s been an hour, people. | 已经一个小时了 伙计们 |
[33:49] | Has it occurred to anyone | 你们有没有人想过 |
[33:50] | that maybe Natalie’s not going for this? | 也许娜塔莉不会来了呢 |
[33:51] | Be patient, Jesse. | 耐心点 杰西 |
[33:53] | People who are buyining chemical weapons | 会买化学武器的人 |
[33:55] | aren’t generally forgiving types. | 才不会容忍假货呢 |
[33:57] | She can’t afford to risk not having the real thing. | 她冒不起卖出假货的风险 |
[33:59] | Yeah. I’m just saying, you know, | 我只是说也许我们的提示 |
[34:01] | maybe we could have given her a better hint than “the causeway” | 应该更清楚一点 而不是只说”长堤” |
[34:03] | to get her to the right bus station. | 她也许找错车站了呢 |
[34:06] | If it was too easy, she’d get suspicious. | 要是说的太清楚 她会起疑的 |
[34:08] | She’ll figure it out. | 她会想出来的 |
[34:09] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[34:10] | Yeah, she’s got it. It’s on the move. | 她拿到东西了 正在移动中 |
[34:12] | We’re in business. | 我们该行动了 |
[34:15] | She’s in a black Sebring. | 她开了一辆黑色的赛百灵 |
[34:17] | She’s heading north. | 正往北驶去 |
[34:19] | Sam, you and Mike take the causeway. | 萨姆 你和迈克走长堤 |
[34:21] | I’m gonna send Fi northeast on Townsend. | 我会让菲沿东北方向去汤森德 |
[34:25] | It’s go time. | 出动吧 |
[34:39] | So, that’s the dragon lady’s den. | 那就是蛇蝎女人的老窝 |
[34:41] | Never thought I would miss the days when places like this | 从来没想过我会怀念这种地方 |
[34:43] | were just used for smuggling cocaine. | 只用来做毒品走私的年代 |
[34:51] | She’s got both cases, Fi. | 她手上有两个箱子 菲 |
[34:53] | Which canister is the real one? | 哪个是真的 |
[34:55] | The black one. Mine was silver. | 黑色那个 我的是银色的 |
[34:58] | Shall we do this? | 我们开始吧 |
[35:00] | Uh, that’s a chemical weapon in there, Fi. | 菲 那里面的可是化学武器 |
[35:03] | We can’t afford to go in there shooting. | 我们可不能在里面开枪 |
[35:04] | This goes wrong, | 要是有个什么不测 |
[35:05] | and this entire area’s a hazmat site for the next decade. | 这整个地区在未来十年里都将是危险区了 |
[35:08] | I’ll do this quietly. | 我要悄悄来 |
[35:09] | Well, if quietly doesn’t work, | 要是悄悄来不管用的话 |
[35:11] | we’re coming in to make some noise. | 我们就进去制造点噪音 |
[35:13] | Fair enough. | 好的 |
[35:18] | Hi, again. | 又见面了 |
[35:19] | Move and I kill you. | 你敢动一下我就杀了你 |
[35:23] | You don’t quit, do you? | 你就是死缠烂打对吧 |
[35:24] | Can’t you leave a girl alone to make a living? | 你就不能放我这个女生养家糊口吗 |
[35:27] | You should have picked another way to get rich. Let’s go. | 你应该选择别的致富途径 走 |
[35:29] | Wait, just — first, you got to tell me — | 等一下 首先你得告诉我 |
[35:31] | did you really switch the case out? | 你们真的把箱子掉包了吗 |
[35:33] | Which one’s real, silver or black? | 哪一个是真的 银色的还是黑色的 |
[35:36] | Let’s just leave it as a mystery. | 还是保密吧 |
[35:37] | It’ll give you something to think about in prison. | 这样你在监狱里还有东西可想 |
[35:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:40] | Mm, I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[35:42] | See, you’re cute, and you’re clever, | 没错 你很帅 很聪明 |
[35:45] | but your timing sucks. | 但是你的时机烂透了 |
[35:48] | Your little trick ate up my day, | 你的小把戏浪费了我一整天的时间 |
[35:49] | so instead of getting my hair done, | 我本来是要去做头发的 |
[35:50] | I had to come straight to the buy. | 结果却不得不直接约见买家 |
[35:52] | And my buyers are here. | 我的买家已经来了 |
[35:58] | You don’t want to do this, Natalie. | 你不会这么做的 娜塔莉 |
[36:00] | Actually, I do. I really, really do. | 我会 我真的真的会 |
[36:03] | Hello, Karl. Thanks for coming. | 你好 卡尔 谢谢你能来 |
[36:06] | We have ourselves a little situation here. | 我们这里出了点小问题 |
[36:08] | – Afternoon, guys. – And you are who? | -下午好伙计们 -你是哪位 |
[36:11] | He came to interrupt the transaction, | 他是来搅局的 |
[36:13] | so do me a fave? | 所以帮我个忙 |
[36:15] | Shoot him. | 打枪吧 |
[36:16] | You want to know who I was, Karl. | 你想知道我是谁吗 卡尔 |
[36:17] | I’m the guy holding a gun on a can of novichok agent. | 我是拿枪指着一罐神经毒气的家伙 |
[36:20] | All right, I’ve seen enough. Time to move. | 好吧 我看够了 该行动了 |
[36:22] | Fi, against five guys with automatic weapons? | 菲 跟五个拿着自动武器的人硬来吗 |
[36:24] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[36:25] | We roll in there heavy, Mike’s not gonna last two seconds. | 我们拿着武器冲进去 迈克活不过两秒钟 |
[36:28] | You wanted to know which one was the real one? | 你想知道哪个是真的吗 |
[36:30] | Now you do. | 现在你就知道了 |
[36:31] | Oh, that’s interesting. | 真有意思 |
[36:33] | Michael’s holding my fake nerve gas hostage. | 迈克尔正把我的假神经毒气当人质呢 |
[36:36] | I pull the trigger, the bullet releases the chemical. | 我扣一下扳机 子弹就会打爆罐子 |
[36:38] | It’ll spread about 50 yards. | 毒气会散播五十码[四十五米] |
[36:40] | First your eyes will burn, your face will go numb. | 先是你的眼睛疼 然后你的脸就麻了 |
[36:43] | If the exposure’s not too bad, | 要是情况不太严重的话 |
[36:45] | you’ll live about five minutes. | 你大概可以活个五分钟 |
[36:46] | Too bad the nearest hospital’s 10 minutes away. | 可惜最近的医院也在十分钟车程以外 |
[36:49] | Last chance to walk away. | 给你最后一个机会 |
[36:52] | He’s bluffing. | 他在虚张声势 |
[36:53] | He’s not gonna kill himself for this. | 他才不会把自己也害死呢 |
[36:55] | You’d rather die than give us that weapon, hmm? | 你宁死也不把武器给我们是吗 |
[37:00] | Try me. | 试试呗 |
[37:07] | Go, go! Get to the cars! | 走 走 上车 |
[37:10] | You never forget your first exposure to tear gas. | 你永远不会忘记第一次尝到催泪弹的滋味 |
[37:13] | It feels like you’re drowning in your own fluids. | 感觉就像是会被自己的眼泪淹死 |
[37:15] | There’s a reason why nothing induces panic | 所以说毒气攻击 |
[37:17] | like a gas attack. | 是最令人恐惧的 |
[37:18] | Smile, Natalie. | 笑一下 娜塔莉 |
[37:21] | It’s not like you’re dying. | 你又死不了 |
[37:22] | I have to go to the hospital! | 我要去医院 |
[37:23] | No, Michael shot a cylinder | 用不着 迈克尔只不过打爆了 |
[37:26] | full of tear gas and pesticides. | 一罐催泪器和杀虫剂 |
[37:27] | My own special blend. | 我特调的 |
[37:29] | Hey, I got more good news for you. | 还有好消息呢 |
[37:31] | You’re gonna be a hero. | 你将会成为英雄 |
[37:32] | You are gonna call the FBI and tell them | 你要打电话给联邦调查局 告诉他们 |
[37:34] | where they can find a stolen container of Novichok agent. | 在哪里可以找到一瓶被盗的神经毒气 |
[37:37] | Natalie, you forgot your chemical weapon back there. | 娜塔莉 你忘带了你的化学武器 |
[37:40] | Touche. | 真够损 |
[37:41] | Boy, you know, your buyers and those Venezuelan guys | 等这件事公开以后 你的买家 |
[37:44] | are gonna be asking a whole lot of questions | 还有那些委内瑞拉人 |
[37:45] | when this goes public, | 肯定会到处打探的 |
[37:47] | so your best bet, if you want to stay alive, | 所以为了你好 如果你还想活命的话 |
[37:49] | is to make nice with the Feds and tell ’em everything, | 最好跟联邦调查局搞好关系 老实交代 |
[37:51] | and I mean everything. | 一字不落 |
[37:52] | The number to dial is 911. | 你要拨的号码是911 |
[37:53] | Just say you want someone from Homeland Security. | 就说你要找国家安全部的人 |
[37:56] | You guys, can we please make a deal? | 我们可不可以商量一下 |
[37:58] | I got money, and I got — | 我有钱 而且我还有 |
[37:59] | You got five seconds to dial that phone. | 你还有五秒钟的时间打电话 |
[38:02] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉 |
[38:04] | clean yourself up before they get here. | 在他们到之前把脸洗洗吧 |
[38:06] | You look like hell. | 丑死了 |
[38:17] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[38:18] | Five million in cash. | 五百万现金 |
[38:20] | Don’t say I never gave you anything. | 别说我从没给过你东西 |
[38:22] | Marv, this is clutch, man. | 马尔夫 这钱可不能随便花 |
[38:23] | You so much as buy a latte in the airport with that money, | 你哪怕是用这钱在机场买杯拿铁 |
[38:26] | we’re both in for a world of hurt. | 咱俩就死定了 |
[38:28] | Understood. No lattes. | 明白 不会买拿铁的 |
[38:29] | Listen, before you go down this road, | 听着 在你这么做之前 |
[38:31] | I want you to ask yourself something. | 我希望你问自己一件事 |
[38:34] | Can you trust Michael Westen? | 你能信任迈克尔·韦斯顿吗 |
[38:37] | That’s — that’s a complicated question. | 这 这问题很复杂 |
[38:39] | I mean, the guy ruins your life, he destroys your career, | 这个家伙毁了你的生活 还有你的事业 |
[38:41] | and then he — he turns around and he takes you in? | 然后他突然转性开始跟你一伙了 |
[38:43] | – I mean, what the hell kind of a person — – Yeah, I don’t know. | -这都是什么人啊 -我不知道 |
[38:45] | I don’t know what to tell you. I’m — I’m still working on that. | 我不知道该说什么 我也还在挣扎呢 |
[38:49] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[38:51] | Take care of yourself, Jess, okay? | 照顾好自己 杰西 好吗 |
[38:56] | Hey, Marv? | 马尔夫 |
[38:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:11] | Yeah, Fi? | 怎么了 菲 |
[39:13] | Hey, Jesse. Want to grab lunch at the Carlito? | 杰西 要来卡利托餐厅吃饭吗 |
[39:15] | – Um… – I’m buying. | 我请客 |
[39:16] | Yeah, what the hell? I could go for some fish tacos. | 好吧 管它的呢 来点鱼卷也不错 |
[39:28] | Oh, funny running into you people here. | 有意思 居然在这遇到你们 |
[39:30] | It wasn’t my idea. | 我也不想 |
[39:32] | Madeline wanted me to get you two together. | 是麦德琳让我把你们俩聚在一块的 |
[39:34] | And since you wouldn’t sit down with Michael | 既然你不肯跟迈克尔坐下来谈 |
[39:36] | and Michael wouldn’t sit down with you… | 迈克尔也不肯跟你坐下谈 |
[39:38] | Oh, whatever. You know how she is. | 随便了 你知道她的性格啦 |
[39:42] | Look, Maddy, this is really none of your — | 听着曼迪 这件事真的跟你没 |
[39:44] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 |
[39:47] | And sit down. | 给我坐下 |
[39:49] | I’m so tired of this crap. | 我真是受够了 |
[39:51] | I know enough about the lives | 我对你们的生活有足够的了解 |
[39:53] | that you people lead to know this — | 所以我知道 |
[39:55] | if you two don’t start trusting each other again, | 如果你们俩不重拾对对方的信任 |
[39:59] | somebody’s gonna end up dead. | 最后肯定会死人的 |
[40:03] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[40:05] | Michael ruined your life, got you fired. | 迈克尔毁了你的生活 害你被炒 |
[40:09] | He was trying to do a good thing. | 只是想做件好事 |
[40:10] | So get over it. | 所以克服一下吧 |
[40:13] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[40:15] | Jesse shot you in the chest. | 杰西给了你胸口一枪 |
[40:19] | He was trying to save your life. | 是为了救你的命 |
[40:20] | Deal with it. | 别再计较了 |
[40:23] | I’m not talking about closure. | 我不是在说了结那一套 |
[40:25] | I’m talking about good, old-fashioned gutting it out. | 我是在说你们应该把话说清楚 |
[40:29] | You know what families do | 你们知道当家庭里有人撒谎 |
[40:31] | when people lie and betray each other? | 并且背叛对方的时候 家人会怎么做吗 |
[40:34] | They suck it up, and they move on. | 他们会忍了 然后继续过下去 |
[40:40] | So if you two are good, shake on it. | 所以如果你俩和好了 就握个手 |
[40:42] | If you’re not, too bad. Shake anyway! | 要是还没和好 太可惜了 照样得握手 |
[40:50] | I’ll leave you two alone to talk. | 你们俩单独谈谈吧 |
[41:03] | Your mom’s good. | 你妈真厉害 |
[41:08] | How’d your meeting with Marv go? | 你跟马尔夫的会面怎样了 |
[41:10] | He got us the money. | 他把钱弄来了 |
[41:11] | Call up Barry. Have him put it in the escrow account. | 我找了巴里 让他把钱转进了托管账户里 |
[41:14] | You want to, uh, stay for a bite, | 你想一起吃个饭 |
[41:17] | start planning? | 然后计划一下吗 |
[41:19] | We have an auction to crash, Jesse. | 我们有一场拍卖会要搅和呢 杰西 |